英文名称:Fight Club
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | “香烟烙印”说明 电影导演大卫·芬奇将电影中提到的胶卷切换 时插入情节另外的一帧画面运用至电影本身 在电影中将其称之”香烟烙印” 因为一闪即过 以下将在”香烟烙印”出现之前2秒左右进行提示 最后一个烙印在片尾 不容错过 | |
[02:05] | People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durden. | 人们总在问我认不认识Tyler Durden |
[02:08] | Three minutes. | 还有三分钟 |
[02:10] | This is it. Ground zero. | 尘埃落定 一切归零 |
[02:13] | Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? | 你要不要说两句来纪念这个伟大的时刻呢 |
[02:16] | With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels. | 嘴里塞着把枪 根本说不清话 |
[02:20] | I can’t think of anything. | 我想不到说什么 |
[02:21] | For a second, I totally forget about Tyler’s whole controlled demolition thing, | 有那么一会儿 我完全忘了Tyler的整个爆破拆除计划 |
[02:26] | and I wonder how clean that gun is. | 只想知道那把枪脏不脏 |
[02:28] | It’s getting exciting now. | 越来越刺激了 |
[02:30] | That old saying, how you always hurt the one you love, | 老话说 人总是会伤害自己爱的人 |
[02:33] | well, it works both ways. | 其实人也会爱上自己伤害的人 |
[02:36] | We have front-row seats for this theater of mass destruction. | 我们坐在最前排观赏这出毁灭大戏 |
[02:40] | The Demolitions Committee of Project Mayhem | 大破坏行动的爆破组 |
[02:42] | wrapped the foundation columns of a dozen buildings with blasting gelatin. | 已经在12栋大楼的地基处放满了胶质炸药 |
[02:47] | In two minutes, primary charges will blow base charges | 两分钟后 始发炸药将引爆所有雷管药包 |
[02:49] | and a few square blocks will be reduced to smouldering rubble. | 若干街区瞬间化为废墟 |
[02:53] | I know this because Tyler knows this. | 我知道这些 因为Tyler他知道 |
[02:56] | Two and a half. Think of everything we’ve accomplished. | 还有两分半钟 想想我们的成就吧 |
[03:00] | And suddenly I realize that all of this, | 忽然间 我意识到这一切 |
[03:03] | the gun, the bombs, the revolution, | 枪支 炸弹 革命 |
[03:05] | has got something to do with a girl named Marla Singer. | 都跟一个名叫Marla Singer的女人有关 |
[03:09] | Bob | 你好 我是 |
[03:11] | Bob. Bob had bitch tits. | Bob Bob有对大奶子 |
[03:14] | This was a support group for men with testicular cancer. | 这是个睾丸癌患者互助会 |
[03:18] | The big moosie slobbering all over me, that was Bob. | 这个鼻涕眼泪流我满身的大奶男 就是Bob |
[03:22] | We’re still men. | 我们还是男人 |
[03:24] | Yes, we’re men. | 没错 我们还是男人 |
[03:26] | Men is what we are. | 如假包换的男人 |
[03:28] | Eight months age, Bob had his testicles removed. Then hormone therapy. | 8个月前 Bob切除了睾丸并接受了激素治疗 |
[03:33] | He developed bitch tits because his testosterone was too high | 他的睾丸素水平太高 刺激了雌激素的分泌 |
[03:36] | and his body upped the estrogen. | 导致他长了这对大奶子 |
[03:38] | And that was where I fit… | 我很舒服地 |
[03:39] | They’re gonna have to open up my pecs again and drain the fluid. | 他们又要给我胸部开刀排除积液了 |
[03:42] | …between those huge sweating tits, that hung enormous, | 埋在这对大汗淋漓的巨乳之间 如此之大地垂在那儿 |
[03:46] | the way you’d think of God’s as big. | 让你觉得上帝的胸怀也不过如此 |
[03:47] | OK, you cry now. | 好了 换你哭了 |
[03:51] | No, wait. Back up. Let me start earlier. | 等等 倒回去 让我从头说起 |
[03:55] | For six months, I couldn’t sleep. | 整整6个月 我都无法入睡 |
[03:58] | I couldn’t sleep… | 我睡不着 |
[04:00] | With insomnia, nothing’s real. | 失眠让一切都亦真亦幻 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:2049个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:401个,六级词汇:218个,GRE词汇:233个,托福词汇:314个,考研词汇:447个,专四词汇:341个,专八词汇:65个, 所有生词标注共:825个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:03] | Everything’s far away. | 一切都飘忽遥远 |
[04:05] | Everything’s a copy of a copy of a copy. | 一切都是重复 重复 再重复 |
[04:13] | When deep-space exploration ramps up, | 随着外太空探索的推进 |
[04:15] | it’ll be the corporations that name everything. | 所有天体都会用公司命名 |
[04:18] | The IBM Stellar Sphere. | IBM恒星 |
[04:20] | The Microsoft Galaxy. | 微软星系 |
[04:23] | The Planet Starbucks. | 星巴克行星 |
[04:25] | I need you out of town a little more this week. We got some red flags to cover. | 这周你得再出趟差 有急事要处理 |
[04:28] | It must have been Tuesday. He was wearing his cornflower-blue tie. | 今天一定是周二 因为他系着菊蓝色领带 |
[04:32] | You want me to deprioritize my current reports… – Yep. | 你要我放下应该先做的报告 – 对 |
[04:34] | …until you advise a status upgrade? | 等到你更急要的时候再做吗 |
[04:36] | Make these your primary “action items”. | 这才是你的首要”行动项目” |
[04:38] | Here’s your flight coupons. Call me from the road if there’s any snags. | 这是你的飞机联票 路上有问题就给我打电话 |
[04:41] | He was full of pep. Must have had his grande latte enema. | 他这么精力充沛 铁定是用拿铁灌肠了 |
[04:47] | Like so many others, I had become a slave | 和许多其他人一样 我已沦为购买 |
[04:50] | to the IKEA nesting instinct. | 宜家家居产品来筑巢的奴隶 |
[04:52] | – Eh, yes. I’d like to order the Erika Pekkari dust ruffles. – Please hold. | – 呃 你好 我要订一套艾瑞卡佩卡里的防尘床裙 – 请稍等 |
[04:57] | If I saw something clever, | 只要看到设计巧妙的东西 |
[04:58] | like a coffee table in the shape of a yin-yang, | 比如阴阳形状的咖啡桌 |
[05:01] | I had to have it. | 我一定要买 |
[05:04] | The Klipsk personal office unit. | 克丽丝个人办公组合 |
[05:06] | The Hovetrekke home exerbike. | 哈福特莱克家用健身自行车 |
[05:09] | Or the Ohamshab sofa with the Strinne green stripe pattern. | 或是丝锥牌绿色条纹罩单的欧汉莎沙发 |
[05:13] | Even the Ryslampa wire lamps of environmentally-friendly unbleached paper. | 甚至是用环保型本色纸张糊灯罩的里斯兰帕铁丝台灯 |
[05:13] | 新上市 新最低价 | |
[05:18] | I’d flip through catalogues and wonder: | 我会一边翻着产品目录一边想 |
[05:20] | What kind of dining set defines me as a person? | 哪种餐具才能展现我的个人风格 |
[05:25] | I had it all. Even the glass dishes with tiny bubbles and imperfections, | 结果我全都买了 连带有小气泡瑕疵的玻璃盘子我都买了 |
[05:29] | proof that they were crafted by the honest, simple hard-working, | 说明它们是由正直淳朴勤劳的劳动人民手工制作的 |
[05:33] | indigenous peoples of… | 至于是哪里的劳动人民 |
[05:34] | – Please hold. – …wherever. | – 请稍等 – 爱哪儿哪儿吧 |
[05:35] | I was holding. | 我等着呢 |
[05:38] | We used to read pornography. | 以前我们是看色情杂志 |
[05:40] | Now it was the Horchow collection. | 现在看的是家居产品目录 |
[05:42] | – No. You can’t die of insomnia. – What about narcolepsy? | – 不 失眠症不会死人的 – 那嗜睡症呢 |
[05:47] | I nod off, I wake up in strange places. I have no idea how I got there. | 我打了个盹儿 醒来却发现在陌生的地方 都不知道怎么过去的 |
[05:51] | You need to lighten up. | 你得学会放松 |
[05:53] | Can you please just give me something? | 你就直接给我开点药不行吗 |
[05:55] | Red and blue Tuinals, lipstick-red Seconals… | 红红蓝蓝的吐诺尔 口红色的速可眠 |
[05:59] | No. You need healthy, natural sleep. | 不行 你需要的是健康自然的睡眠 |
[06:03] | Chew some valerian root and get more exercise. | 嚼点缬草根 多锻炼身体 |
[06:09] | – Hey, come on. I’m in pain. – You wanna see pain? | – 嘿 拜托 我很痛苦啊 – 你这也算痛苦 |
[06:13] | Swing by First Methodist, Tuesday nights. | 周二晚上去趟第一卫理公会 |
[06:16] | See the guys with testicular cancer. | 看看那些得了睾丸癌的人 |
[06:19] | That’s pain. | 那才叫痛苦 |
[06:36] | I… I always wanted three kids. | 我 我一直想要三个孩子 |
[06:38] | Two boys and a girl. | 两个男孩儿一个女孩儿 |
[06:40] | Cornelius | 你好 我是 |
[06:41] | Mindy wanted two girls and a boy. | Mindy想要两个女孩儿一个男孩儿 |
[06:44] | We never could agree on anything. | 我们的意见从没统一过 |
[06:47] | Well, I… she like, she… She had her first child last week. | 她上礼拜生了第一个宝宝 |
[06:51] | A girl. | 是个女孩儿 |
[06:54] | With… with her… | 和她 |
[06:55] | with her new husband. | 新任老公的 |
[07:01] | And thank God, you know? | 其实我很感谢上帝 |
[07:04] | I’m… I’m glad for her. | 我为她高兴 |
[07:07] | Be… because she deserves… it. | 因为这是她应得的 |
[07:14] | Everyone, let’s thank Thomas for sharing himself with us. | 让我们谢谢Thomas分享他的故事 |
[07:17] | Thank you, Thomas. | 谢谢你 Thomas |
[07:19] | I look around this room, and I see a lot of courage. | 我环视这个房间 看到了诸多勇气 |
[07:23] | And that gives me strength. | 这给予了我力量 |
[07:25] | We give each other strength. | 我们互相给予力量 |
[07:28] | It’s time for the one-on-ones. | 一对一的时间到了 |
[07:29] | So let’s all of us here follow thomas’s good example and really open ourselves up. | 让我们在座的所有人都像Thomas那样敞开心扉吧 |
[07:35] | Could you find a partner? | 请大家各自寻找搭档 |
[07:39] | And this is how I met the big moosie. | 我就是这样认识大奶的 |
[07:43] | His eyes already shrink-wrapped in tears. | 他早已热泪盈眶 |
[07:49] | Knees together. Those awkward little steps. | 膝盖互相摩擦着 小碎步向我走来 |
[07:58] | – My name is Bob. – Bob? | – 我叫Bob – Bob |
[08:00] | Bob had been a champion bodybuilder. | Bob曾是健美冠军 |
[08:03] | You know that chest expansion program you see on late-night TV? | 你知道深夜的健胸电视节目吗 |
[08:06] | That was his idea. | 就是他提的主意 |
[08:08] | I was a juicer. | 我用过禁药 |
[08:10] | You know, using steroids, | 就是用类固醇 |
[08:14] | Diabonal and… | 戴伯诺和 |
[08:17] | Wisterol. | 威斯特骆 |
[08:18] | Oh, they use that on racehorses, for Christ’s sakes. | 上帝啊 那些是用来打在赛马身上的 |
[08:22] | And now I’m bankrupt. | 现在我破产了 |
[08:25] | I’m divorced. | 离婚了 |
[08:28] | My two grown kids… | 我那两个长大了的孩子 |
[08:31] | won’t even return my phone calls. | 甚至不肯回我电话 |
[08:34] | Strangers with this kind of honesty make me go a big, rubbery one. | 这么坦白的陌生人让我不知所措 |
[08:41] | Go ahead… Cornelius. | 该你了 Cornelius |
[08:44] | You can cry. | 想哭就哭吧 |
[09:01] | And then.. .something happened. | 然后 奇迹发生了 |
[09:04] | I let go. | 我释放了 |
[09:05] | That’s really good. | 那感觉真的很好 |
[09:07] | Lost in oblivion… | 迷失在虚无中 |
[09:09] | dark and silent and complete. | 黑暗 宁静 又完整 |
[09:13] | I found freedom. | 我找到了自由 |
[09:16] | Losing all hope was freedom. | 失去一切希望就是自由 |
[09:20] | It’s OK. | 没关系的 |
[09:25] | Babies don’t sleep this well. | 婴儿都没我睡得沉 |
[09:30] | I became… | 我变得 |
[09:31] | addicted. | 上瘾了 |
[09:46] | If I didn’t say anything, people always assumed the worst. | 如果我一言不发 人们总会以为我的情况最糟 |
[09:55] | They cried harder… | 他们哭得越凶 |
[09:57] | then I cried harder. | 我就哭得越凶 |
[10:00] | 互助会时间安排表 阿西西圣方济各宗教中心 皮肤癌 周一下午4:00-5:00 肾脏病 周二下午5:00-6:00 肝炎 周三下午6:00 胃癌 周五下午5:30-7:00 皮肤癌 周六日下午2:00-5:00 如有变化 请看教堂公告栏 | |
[10:07] | Now we’re going to open the green door, the heart chakra… | 现在让我们打开那扇绿门 你的心门 |
[10:12] | I wasn’t really dying. | 我并非真的不久人世 |
[10:14] | I wasn’t host to cancer or parasites. | 也没有癌症或是寄生虫 |
[10:18] | I was the warm little center that the life of this world crowded around. | 我是被芸芸众生环绕的温暖小小中心 |
[10:22] | Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. | 将你遭受的痛苦想像成一个散发着治愈之光的白色光球 |
[10:27] | It moves over your body, healing you. | 它在你身上游移 治疗着你 |
[10:31] | Now keep this going. Remember to breathe. | 继续冥想 记得呼吸 |
[10:34] | And step forward through the back door of the room. | 现在向前走出房间的后门 |
[10:38] | Where does it lead? | 那道门通向何方呢 |
[10:40] | To your cave. | 通向你的洞穴 |
[10:43] | Step forward into your cave. | 向前迈进你的洞穴 |
[10:47] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[10:49] | You’re going deeper into your cave, | 你越来越深地走入你的洞穴 |
[10:53] | and you’re going to find… | 你会在那里找到 |
[10:55] | your power animal. | 你的灵魂动物 |
[11:00] | Slide. | 滑呀 |
[11:12] | Every evening I died. | 每个晚上 我都会死一次 |
[11:15] | And every evening I was born again. | 每个晚上 我又会重生 |
[11:18] | Resurrected. | 脱胎换骨 |
[11:23] | Bob loved me because he thought my testicles were removed too. | Bob爱跟我搭档 因为他以为我也切除了睾丸 |
[11:27] | Being there, pressed against his tits, ready to cry. | 来到互助会 靠着他的奶子 准备放声哭泣 |
[11:32] | This was my vacation. | 这就是我的假期 |
[11:38] | And she… | 但她 |
[11:39] | ruined everything. | 却毁了一切 |
[11:41] | This is cancer, right? | 这里是癌症的 对吧 |
[11:46] | This chick, Marla Singer, did not have testicular cancer. | 这个妞儿 Marla Singer 根本没得睾丸癌 |
[11:51] | She was a liar. | 她就是个骗子 |
[11:53] | She had no diseases at all. | 她根本什么病都没有 |
[11:56] | I had seen her at Free And Clear, my blood parasites group, Thursdays. | 我在周四的”清白自由”血液寄生虫患者互助会上见过她 |
[12:00] | Then at Hope, my bimonthly sickle-cell circle. | 然后是每月两次的”希望”镰状细胞贫血症患者互助会 |
[12:04] | And again at Seize The Day, my tuberculosis, Friday night. | 接着是周五晚的”把握当下”肺结核患者互助会 |
[12:11] | Marla, the big tourist. | Marla 这个到处都去的女人 |
[12:14] | Her lie reflected my lie. | 她的谎言反映出我的谎言 |
[12:17] | And suddenly, I felt nothing. | 突然间 我又失去了感觉 |
[12:19] | I couldn’t cry. So once again, I couldn’t sleep. | 我哭不出来 所以再一次 我失眠了 |
[12:37] | Next group, after guided meditation, | 下次互助会 引导冥想结束后 |
[12:39] | after we open our heart chakras, when it’s time to hug, | 我们打开心门之后 开始拥抱的时候 |
[12:43] | I’m gonna grab that bitch, Marla Singer, and scream: | 我要抓着Marla Singer那贱人大喊 |
[12:45] | Marla, you liar! You big tourist! I need this! Now, get out! | Marla 你个骗子 到处都去的贱人 我需要这个 快给我滚 |
[12:51] | I hadn’t slept in four days. | 我已经四天没睡觉了 |
[12:55] | We’ll just let that dry… | 我们只要等它干了以后 |
[12:56] | When you have insomnia, you’re never really asleep, | 当你得了失眠症 你永远无法真的睡着 |
[12:59] | and you’re never really awake. | 也永远无法真正清醒 |
[13:04] | To begin tonight’s communion, Chloe would like to say a few words. | 今晚的交流会 将由Chloe给我们做开场白 |
[13:09] | Oh, yeah. Chloe. | 对了 Chloe |
[13:13] | Chloe looked the way Meryl Streep’s skeleton would look | Chloe就像是一具梅丽尔·斯特里普的骨架 |
[13:13] | 梅丽尔·斯特里普是美国著名女演员 至此电影放映之时 已获得9次奥斯卡最佳女主角提名 却只获奖1次 | |
[13:15] | if you made it smile and walk around the party being extra nice to everybody. | 在颁奖派对上微笑走动 对每个人都倍加和善 |
[13:20] | Well, I’m still here. | 我还站在这里 |
[13:22] | But I don’t know for how long. | 虽然不知道还能有多久 |
[13:25] | That’s as much certainty as anyone can give me. | 也没人能给我个准确的答案 |
[13:29] | But I’ve got some good news. | 但我有个好消息 |
[13:32] | I no longer have any fear of death. | 面对死亡 我不再恐惧了 |
[13:38] | But… I am in a pretty lonely place. | 可是 我现在觉得好孤独 |
[13:43] | No one will have sex with me. | 没人愿意跟我上床 |
[13:46] | I’m so close to the end, and all I want is to get laid for the last time. | 我的生命就快走到尽头 我只希望最后做一次爱 |
[13:52] | I have pornographic movies in my apartment, and lubricants and amyl nitrite. | 我家里准备了A片 还有润滑剂和春药 |
[13:57] | Thank you, Chloe. | 谢谢你 Chloe |
[13:59] | Everyone, let’s thank Chloe. | 让我们感谢Chloe |
[14:02] | Thank you, Chloe. | 谢谢你 Chloe |
[14:06] | Now, let’s ready ourself for guided meditation. | 现在 准备跟我进入冥想 |
[14:12] | You’re standing at the entrance of your cave. | 你正站在你的洞穴的入口处 |
[14:16] | You step inside your cave and you walk… | 你踏进洞穴里 慢慢走着 |
[14:19] | If I did have a tumor, I’d name it Marla. | 如果真的长了肿瘤 我就叫它Marla |
[14:23] | Marla, the little scratch on the roof of your mouth | Marla 就像你上膛处的小划伤 |
[14:27] | that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can’t. | 只要你忍住不舔就会痊愈 但你就是忍不住 |
[14:31] | …deeper into your cave as you walk. | 再走深入一点 |
[14:35] | You feel a healing energy in this place all around you. | 你感到有一股治疗的能量环绕着你 |
[14:41] | Now find your power animal. | 现在找到你的灵魂动物 |
[14:47] | Slide. | 滑呀 |
[14:52] | OK. Let’s partner up. | 好了 开始分组吧 |
[14:56] | Pick someone special to you tonight. | 选一个今晚对你来说特别的人 |
[15:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:07] | – We need to talk. – Sure. | – 我们得谈谈 – 好啊 |
[15:14] | – I’m onto you. – What? | – 我知道你的底细 – 什么 |
[15:16] | Yeah. You’re a faker. You’re not dying. | 没错 你就是个骗子 你根本不是快死了 |
[15:20] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:20] | In the Tibetan-philosophy, Sylvia Plath sense of the word, I know we’re all dying. | 根据藏族哲学 或是西尔维娅·普拉斯的诗句 我们都终有一死 |
[15:25] | But you’re not dying the way Chloe back there’s dying. | 但你不是像Chloe那样真的要死了 |
[15:29] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:31] | So you’re a tourist, OK? | 你什么互助会都参加 好嘛 |
[15:33] | I’ve seen you. I saw you at melanoma, I saw you at tuberculosis. | 我看到过你 黑素瘤患者互助会 肺结核患者互助会 |
[15:38] | I saw you at testicular cancer! | 甚至在睾丸癌患者互助会还看到你 |
[15:40] | I saw you practising this. | 看来你之前练过了吧 |
[15:42] | – Practising what? – Telling me off. | – 练什么 – 数落我这一大段啊 |
[15:44] | Is it going as well as you hoped… “Rupert”? | 跟你希望的一样顺利吗 “Rupert” |
[15:49] | – I’ll expose you. – Go ahead. I’ll expose you. | – 我要去揭发你 – 去啊 我也会揭发你 |
[15:51] | All right. Come together. Let yourselves cry. | 好了 大家一起 哭出来吧 |
[16:03] | Oh, God. Why are you doing this? | 老天 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:04] | It’s cheaper than a movie and there’s free coffee. | 比看电影便宜 还有免费咖啡喝 |
[16:07] | Look, this is important, OK? | 听着 这对我很重要 好吗 |
[16:10] | These are my groups. I’ve been coming here for over a year. | 这些是我的互助会 我已经参加一年多了 |
[16:13] | Why do you do it? | 你又是为什么 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. When people think you’re dying, | 不知道 人们以为你快死的时候 |
[16:17] | they really, really listen to you instead of just… | 他们真的 真的会用心倾听你 而不是 |
[16:20] | Instead of waiting for their turn to speak. | 不是充耳不闻 只等着轮到自己说话 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:27] | Share yourself, completely. | 完全 彻底地打开你的心扉吧 |
[16:31] | Look, you don’t want to get into this. It becomes an addiction. | 听着 继续下去你会后悔的 这会上瘾 |
[16:34] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[16:36] | I’m not kidding. I can’t cry if there’s another faker at present, and I need this. | 我说真的 还有个骗子在我就完全哭不出来 而我需要哭 |
[16:40] | So you gotta find somewhere else to go. | 所以你就换个地方去吧 |
[16:42] | Candy-stripe a cancer ward. It’s not my problem. | 去癌症病房当志愿陪聊呗 关我屁事 |
[16:48] | No, wait a second. | 不 等等 |
[16:50] | Hol… hold on. | 别 别走 |
[16:51] | I tell you, we’ll split up the week, OK? You take lymphoma and tuberculosis. | 这样吧 我们每周平分好了 淋巴瘤和肺结核都给你 |
[16:55] | You take tuberculosis. My smoking doesn’t go over at all. | 肺结核你留着吧 我烟瘾太大 |
[16:58] | OK. Good. Fine. Testicular cancer should be no contest, I think. | 好 没问题 那睾丸癌总没有争议吧 |
[17:02] | Technically, I have more right to be there than you. You still have your balls. | 严格意义来讲 我比你有资格去 你的睾丸还健在啊 |
[17:06] | – You’re kidding. – I dunno. Am I? | – 你开玩笑呢吧 – 不知道 你看像吗 |
[17:09] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[17:10] | What do you want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[17:12] | I’ll take the parasites. | 我想要寄生虫那俩 |
[17:13] | You can’t have both the parasites, but why don’t you take the blood parasites? | 你不能两个都要 血液寄生虫给你好了 |
[17:16] | I want brain parasites. | 我要脑部寄生虫 |
[17:17] | I’ll take the blood, but I’m gonna take the organic brain dementia. | 那我要血液寄生虫 但我要器质性脑痴呆 |
[17:21] | I want that. | 那个我要 |
[17:22] | You can’t have the whole brain. | 整个脑子总不能都归你吧 |
[17:23] | So far, you have four. I only have two. | 现在你有四个 我只有两个 |
[17:26] | OK. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Take both the parasites. They’re yours. Now we both have three… | 寄生虫那俩都给你 我们都有三个了 |
[17:36] | Hey! You left half your clothes. | 嘿 你有一半衣服没拿 |
[17:54] | – What, are you selling those? – Yes, I’m selling some clothes. | – 搞什么 你是拿来卖的 – 是的 我要卖几件衣服 |
[17:58] | So, we each have three. That’s six. What about the seventh day? | 那么 我们各有三个 一共六个了 第七天呢 |
[18:01] | I want ascending bowel cancer. | 我要肠癌 |
[18:03] | The girl had done her homework. | 这个女人下过一番功夫 |
[18:05] | No. No. I want bowel cancer. | 不成 肠癌是我的 |
[18:09] | That’s your favorite too? Tried to slip it by me, eh? | 那也是你的最爱吗 跟我抢啊 |
[18:13] | Look, we’re gonna split it, OK? | 这样 我们分了它吧 |
[18:15] | Take the first and third Sunday of the month. | 每月第一个和第三个周日归你 |
[18:20] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:24] | Looks like this is goodbye. | 看来是要道别了 |
[18:25] | Well, let’s not make a big thing out of it, OK? | 我们就别小题大做了吧 |
[18:27] | How’s this for not making a big thing? | 你这样还没小题大做 |
[18:34] | Hey, Marla! Marla! | 嘿 Marla Marla |
[18:39] | May… maybe we should exchange numbers. | 也 也许我们应该互相留个电话 |
[18:41] | Should we? | 有必要吗 |
[18:42] | We might wanna switch nights. | 万一我们想调换互助会时间呢 |
[18:46] | OK. | 好吧 |
[18:52] | This is how I met Marla Singer. | 我就是这么认识Marla Singer的 |
[18:56] | Marla’s philosophy of life was that she might die at any moment. | Marla的人生哲学是她随时都可能会死 |
[19:00] | The tragedy, she said, was that she didn’t. | 她说 悲剧的是她一直都没死 |
[19:03] | It doesn’t have your name! Who are you? | 上面没有你的名字啊 你叫什么 |
[19:05] | Cornelius? Rupert? Travis? | Cornelius Rupert 还是Travis |
[19:09] | Any of the stupid names you give each night? | 是你哪天晚上给的蠢名字吗 |
[19:14] | You wake up at SeaTac. | 你在西雅图机场醒来 |
[19:17] | SFO. LAX. | 旧金山机场 洛杉矶机场 |
[19:20] | You wake up at O’Hare. Dallas Fort Worth. BWI. | 芝加哥奥黑尔机场 达拉斯沃思堡机场 巴尔地摩华盛顿国际机场 |
[19:26] | Pacific. Mountain. Central. | 太平洋 山区 中部 |
[19:28] | Lose an hour. Gain an hour. | 不断变换时区 |
[19:30] | Check-in for that flight doesn’t begin for another two hours, sir. | 先生 您乘坐的航班两小时后才开始办理登记手续 |
[19:33] | This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time. | 这就是你的人生 正一分一分地消逝 |
[19:37] | You wake up at Air Harbor International. | 你在凤凰空港国际机场醒来 |
[19:41] | If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, | 如果你在不同时间 不同地点醒来 |
[19:45] | could you wake up as a different person? | 你会变成一个不同的人吗 |
[19:49] | Everywhere I travel, tiny life. | 不管到哪儿 我都过着渺小的生活 |
[19:52] | Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. | 单人份砂糖包 单人份奶油 一小块儿黄油 |
[19:58] | The microwave cordon bleu hobby kit. | 微波炉加热的法式蓝带航空套餐 |
[20:00] | Shampoo-conditioner combos. | 洗发护发旅行包 |
[20:02] | Sample package mouthwash. Tiny bars of soap. | 试用装漱口水 小块肥皂 |
[20:08] | The people I meet on each flight, they’re single-serving friends. | 我在每次航班遇到的人 也只是”一次性”的朋友 |
[20:13] | Between takeoff and landing, we have our time together. That’s all we get. | 在起飞和降落间 我们共享一段时光 仅此而已 |
[20:19] | Welcome! | 欢迎光临 |
[20:27] | I was a recall coordinator. My job was to apply the formula. | 我是一名汽车召回协调员 我的工作就是套用公式 |
[20:31] | The infant went through the windshield. Three points. | 那婴儿就是从挡风玻璃飞出来的 这个三分 |
[20:34] | A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60mph. | 我们公司产的一辆新车 时速96公里驶离某个地方的时候 |
[20:38] | The rear differential locks up. | 后差速器突然锁死了 |
[20:41] | The teenager’s braces are stuck to the backseat ashtray. | 小孩的牙套还卡在后座的烟灰缸上 |
[20:43] | Might make a good anti-smoking ad. | 可以当个不错的戒烟广告 |
[20:46] | The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. | 整个车子玉石俱焚 所有困在里面的人都死了 |
[20:49] | Now, should we initiate a recall? | 那么 我们应该召回这款车吗 |
[20:51] | The father must’ve been huge. | 那爸爸一定很胖 |
[20:53] | See where the fats burned to the seat? The polyester shirt? | 看到座位上脂肪烧过的痕迹吗 穿的是涤纶衬衫 |
[20:57] | Very modern art. | 很有现代艺术感 |
[20:59] | Take the number of vehicles in the field, A. | 将这款车的售出量 A |
[21:01] | Multiply it by the probable rate of failure, B. | 乘以出故障的概率 B |
[21:04] | Then multiply the result by the average out-of-court settlement, C. | 再乘以庭外和解需要的平均费用 C |
[21:08] | A times B times C… | A乘以B乘以C |
[21:11] | equals X. | 等于X |
[21:12] | If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don’t do one. | 如果X小于召回成本 我们就不召回 |
[21:18] | Are there a lot of these kinds of accidents? | 这种意外很多吗 |
[21:21] | You wouldn’t believe. | 多到你无法想象 |
[21:24] | Which car company do you work for? | 你是哪家汽车公司的 |
[21:28] | A major one. | 很大的一家 |
[21:32] | Every time the plane banked too sharply on takeoff or landing, | 每次飞机起飞或降落转弯太急剧时 |
[21:35] | I prayed for a crash or a mid-air collision. Anything. | 我都祈祷来个飞机坠毁或是空中撞击 什么都行 |
[21:50] | Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip. | 出差时意外死亡 人寿保险会赔三倍 |
[21:56] | If you are seated in an emergency exit row | 如果您坐在紧急出口旁边 |
[22:01] | And feel you would be unable or unwilling to perform | 并且您觉得自己无力或不愿履行 |
[22:03] | the duties listed on the safety card, | 安全卡上列明的义务 |
[22:05] | please ask a flight attendant to reseat you. | 请向乘务人员要求换座位 |
[22:10] | It’s a lot of responsibility. | 看来你的责任很重 |
[22:13] | Wanna switch seats? | 想要换座位吗 |
[22:14] | No. I’m not sure I’m the man for that particular job. | 算了 我觉得我不适合做那份工作 |
[22:18] | An exit-door procedure at 30,000 feet. | 三万英尺高的紧急出口 |
[22:21] | Mm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[22:22] | The illusion of safety. | 有什么安全可言 |
[22:25] | Yeah. I guess so. | 对啊 我想也是 |
[22:27] | You know why they put oxzgen masks on planes? | 知道为什么飞机上会有氧气罩吗 |
[22:30] | So you can breathe. | 让你能呼吸呗 |
[22:32] | Oxzgen gets you high. | 是因为氧气会让你兴奋 |
[22:35] | In a catastrophic emergency, you take giant panic breaths. | 碰到灾难性突发事故时 你会慌乱得大口喘气 |
[22:39] | Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. | 吸了氧气你就突然镇定下来 接受现实 |
[22:44] | It’s all right here. | 都在这儿画着呢 |
[22:47] | Emergency water landing, 600 mph. | 紧急水上降落 时速每小时966公里 |
[22:50] | Blank faces. Calm as Hindu cows. | 乘客们都面无表情 跟印度神牛一样镇定自若 |
[22:53] | That’s, um… | 你刚才说的 呃 |
[22:56] | That’s an interesting theory. | 理论很有趣 |
[23:01] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[23:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:03] | What do you do for a living? | 你靠什么营生的 |
[23:05] | Why? So you can pretend like you’re interested? | 问这干什么 你好假装有兴趣吗 |
[23:11] | OK. | 好吧 |
[23:12] | You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh. | 你的笑中透着病态的绝望 |
[23:18] | We have the exact same briefcase. | 我们的手提箱一模一样 |
[23:22] | Soap. | 肥皂 |
[23:23] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[23:24] | I make and I sell soap. | 我是制造和销售肥皂的 |
[23:27] | The yardstick of civilization. | 这可是文明的准绳 |
[23:30] | And this is how I met… | 我就是这样认识了 |
[23:32] | Tyler Durden Tyler Durden. | |
[23:34] | Did you know if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate, | 你知道把等量的汽油和冰冻浓缩橙汁混合后 |
[23:37] | you can make napalm? | 能做成凝固汽油弹吗 |
[23:39] | – No, I did not that. Is that true? – That’s right. | – 不 我不知道 真的吗 – 是真的 |
[23:42] | One can make all kinds of explosives using simple household items. | 用简单的日用品就能做出各种炸弹 |
[23:46] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[23:47] | If one were so inclined. | 只要你想 |
[23:54] | Tyler, you are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I have ever met. | Tyler 你是我目前为止碰到的”一次性”朋友中最有趣的一个 |
[24:00] | You see, everything on a plane is single-serving… | 你看 飞机上所有东西都是一次性的 |
[24:03] | Oh, I get it. It’s very clever. | 我懂了 很聪明 |
[24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:07] | How’s that working out for you? | 对你帮助大吗 |
[24:09] | – What? – Being clever. | – 什么 – 聪明啊 |
[24:12] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[24:14] | Keep it up, then. Keep it right up. | 那就继续保持吧 再接再厉 |
[24:19] | Now, a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch? | 现在有个礼节问题 我经过的时候是屁股还是裆部对着你 |
[24:30] | How I came to live with Tyler is… | 我怎么会沦落到和Tyler住在一起呢 |
[24:33] | Airlines have this policy about vibrating luggage. | 航空公司对震动的行李有相关政策 |
[24:44] | Was… was it ticking? | 它 它在滴答响吗 |
[24:46] | Actually throwers don’t worry about ticking, ’cause modern bombs don’t tick. | 其实 丢手不担心嘀嗒声 因为现代炸弹不会嘀嗒了 |
[24:49] | Sorry. Throwers? | 什么 丢手 |
[24:51] | Baggage handlers. | 行李装运员 |
[24:53] | But when a suitcase vibrates, the throwers have to call the police. | 但如果行李箱震动的话 他们就得报警 |
[24:58] | My suitcase was vibrating? | 我的行李箱震动了吗 |
[25:00] | Nine times out of ten it’s an electric razor, but… | 十有八九是电动剃须刀 不过 |
[25:04] | every once in a while… | 偶尔也会是个 |
[25:09] | it’s a dildo. | 震动棒 |
[25:11] | Of course it’s company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo. | 当然公司规定如果是震动棒的话 我们不能透露其拥有者是谁 |
[25:16] | We have to use the indefinite article, “a dildo”, never, “your dildo”. | 我们只能说是”一个震动棒” 决不能说”你的震动棒” |
[25:22] | I don’t own… | 我没有 |
[25:26] | I had everything in that suitcase. | 我所有的东西都在那个手提箱里 |
[25:29] | My CK shirts. My DKNY shoes. My AX ties. | 我的CK衬衫 我的DKNY鞋 我的AX领带 |
[25:35] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[25:39] | Hey! That’s my car! | 嘿 那是我的车 |
[25:48] | Home was a condo on the 15th floor of a filing cabinet | 我家在一座公寓大厦的15楼 这里像是排列着 |
[25:51] | for widows and young professionals. | 寡妇和年轻白领的档案柜 |
[25:54] | The walls were solid concrete. | 墙壁都是坚硬的混凝土 |
[25:56] | A foot of concrete’s important when your next-door neighbor | 当你的隔壁邻居摘下她的助听器 必须要用最大音量 |
[25:58] | lets her hearing aid go and has to watch game shows at full volume. | 看游戏节目的时候 这一英尺的混硬土墙显得尤为重要 |
[26:02] | Or when a volcanic blast of debris | 或是当那些曾经属于你的 |
[26:04] | that used to be your furniture and personal effects | 家具和私人物品被炸出你那全封闭的窗子 |
[26:06] | blows out of your fully sealing windows and sails flaming into the night. | 飞出的碎片发出火山般的咆哮在夜空中燃烧时 也是如此 |
[26:16] | I suppose these things happen. | 这种事在所难免吧 |
[26:32] | There’s… nothing up there. | 上面 什么都没有了 |
[26:34] | You can’t go into the unit. Police orders. | 你不能进去 这是警方的命令 |
[26:46] | Do you have somebody you can call? | 你有可以求助的朋友吗 |
[26:49] | How embarrassing. A house full of condiments and no food. | 真丢人 一屋子的调味料却没有食物 |
[27:04] | The police would later tell me that the pilot light might have gone out, | 之后警方会跟我说 可能是常燃小火熄灭了 |
[27:08] | letting out a little bit of gas. | 泄漏了一点儿天然气 |
[27:11] | That gas could have slowly filled the condo. | 这点儿天然气慢慢充满整个公寓 |
[27:14] | 1700 square feet with high ceilings for days and days. | 这对于一个有着挑高屋顶的160平米房间要花上好几天 |
[27:25] | Then the refrigerator’s compressor could have clicked on. | 然后冰箱压缩机启动了 |
[27:31] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[27:35] | I can hear you breathing, you… | 我听到你呼吸了 你 |
[27:47] | If you ask me now, I couldn’t tell you why I called him. | 你现在问我的话 我也说不上来为什么要打给他 |
[28:33] | – Hello? – Who’s this? | – 你好 – 谁啊 |
[28:37] | Tyler? | Tyler吗 |
[28:39] | – Who is this? – Um… | – 你是谁 – 呃 |
[28:41] | We met… we met on the airplane. | 我们在飞机上见过 |
[28:44] | We had the same suitcase? | 我们有一样的手提箱 |
[28:46] | – Uh… the clever guy. – Oh… oh yeah. Right. | – 呃 那个聪明人 – 噢 是你啊 |
[28:52] | I called a second ago. There… there was no answer. I’m at a payphone. | 我刚给你打电话了 但没人接电话 我用的是公共电话 |
[28:56] | Yeah, I *69’d you. I never pick up my phone. | 对 我打*69查了刚打来的号码 我从来不接电话 |
[29:02] | – So what’s up? – Uh… | – 找我有事吗 – 呃 |
[29:05] | Well… | 那个 |
[29:07] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 说了你也不会信 |
[29:09] | 酒 吧 | |
[29:12] | You know, man, it could be worse. | 老兄 这还不算糟的 |
[29:13] | A woman could cut off your penis while you sleep | 有的女人还可能趁你睡觉的时候 |
[29:15] | and toss it out of the window of a moving car. | 割下你的老二扔出车外呢 |
[29:18] | There’s always that. | 总是会这样 |
[29:20] | I don’t know, it’s just… When you buy furniture, you tell yourself: | 每次买家具的时候 你都告诉自己 |
[29:24] | That’s it. That’s the last sofa I’m gonna need. | 到此为止 这是我所需要的最后一个沙发 |
[29:26] | Whatever else happens, I’ve got that sofa problem handled. | 不管再发生什么 沙发的问题已经解决了 |
[29:29] | I had it all. I had a stereo that was very decent. | 我什么都买了 我有一套相当好的立体音响 |
[29:33] | A wardrobe that was getting very respectable. | 一组高档体面的衣柜 |
[29:36] | I was close to being complete. | 我的人生就要完整了 |
[29:39] | – Shit, man. Now it’s all gone. – All gone. | – 妈的 现在全没了 – 全没了 |
[29:42] | Yeah. All gone. | 对 全没了 |
[29:46] | Do you know what a duvet is? | 你知道羽绒被是什么吗 |
[29:49] | – A comforter. – It’s a blanket. Just a blanket. | – 一种被子 – 一个铺盖 只是个铺盖而已 |
[29:53] | Why do guys like us know what a duvet is? | 为什么我们会知道羽绒被是什么 |
[29:55] | Is this essential to our survival in the hunter-gatherer sense of the world? | 在原始狩猎者的世界中 难道它是生存的必需品吗 |
[29:59] | No. | 不是 |
[30:01] | What are we, then? | 那我们是什么 |
[30:03] | I dunno. Consumers. | 不知道 消费者吗 |
[30:06] | Right. We’re consumers. | 没错 我们是消费者 |
[30:08] | We are by-products of a lifestyle obsession. | 我们是痴迷于时尚生活方式的副产品 |
[30:12] | Murder, crime, poverty. These things don’t concern me. | 谋杀 犯罪 贫困 这些我都不关心 |
[30:15] | What concerns me are celebrity magazines, | 我关心的是名人杂志 |
[30:19] | television with 500 channels, | 有500个频道的电视 |
[30:21] | some guy’s name on my underwear. | 内衣裤上印着谁的名字 |
[30:23] | Rogaine. Viagra. Olestra. | 生发剂 伟哥 脱脂油 |
[30:25] | – Martha Stewart. – Fuck Martha Stewart. | – 还有玛莎·斯图尔特 – 去他妈的玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[30:28] | Martha’s polishing the brass on the Titanic. It’s all going down, man. | 她是在泰坦尼克号上擦铜器 都得沉到底 伙计 |
[30:32] | So fuck off with your sofa units and Strinne green stripe patterns. | 所以别他妈再管你的沙发组还有什么丝锥牌绿条纹沙发套了 |
[30:37] | I say never be complete. | 要我说 残缺的才是人生 |
[30:39] | I say stop being perfect. | 别再追求完美 |
[30:41] | I say let… let’s evolve. | 我说 让我们进化 |
[30:44] | Let the chips fall where they may. | 顺其自然 水来土掩 |
[30:48] | But that’s me, and I could be wrong. | 但这只是我个人观点 不一定正确 |
[30:51] | Maybe it’s a terrible tragedy. | 也许是场可怕的灾难 |
[30:52] | It’s.. it’s just stuff. Not a tragedy… | 就 就是些身外物 不是什么灾难 |
[30:55] | Well, you did lose a lot of versatile solutions for modern living. | 你确实失去了很多现代生活的工具 |
[30:59] | Fuck, you’re right. No, I don’t smoke. | 操 你说得对 不 我不抽烟 |
[31:05] | My insurance is probably gonna cover it, so… | 保险公司应该会赔偿我的 所以 |
[31:12] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:14] | The things you own end up owning you. | 你已经被自己的财产奴役了 |
[31:20] | But do what you like, man. | 不过随你吧 伙计 |
[31:24] | Oh, it’s late. | 很晚了 |
[31:26] | – Hey, thanks for the beer. – Yeah, man. | – 嘿 谢谢你请我喝酒 – 没事 伙计 |
[31:29] | I should find a hotel. | 我得找个旅馆才行 |
[31:31] | – Oh! – What? | – 哦 – 怎么了 |
[31:33] | What? | 什么 |
[31:35] | – A hotel? – Yeah. | – 找旅馆 – 是啊 |
[31:37] | Just ask, man. | 直接开口啊 老兄 |
[31:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:40] | Oh, God. Three pitchers of beer and you still can’t ask. | 拜托 都一起喝了三大扎啤酒 你还不敢问 |
[31:46] | – What? – You called me ’cause you needed a place to stay. | – 什么 – 你给我打电话就是想找个地方住 |
[31:49] | – Oh, hey. No, no, no. – Yes, you did. So just ask. | – 嘿 不 我不是 – 就是 你开口就是了 |
[31:53] | Cut the foreplay and just ask, man. | 别客套了 直接说吧 伙计 |
[31:57] | Would… would that be a problem? | 会 会麻烦到你吗 |
[31:59] | Is it a problem for you to ask? | 你开口会麻烦到吗 |
[32:03] | – Can I stay at your place? – Yeah. | – 我能到你家借住吗 – 好啊 |
[32:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:12] | – I want you to do me a favor. – Yeah, sure. | – 我要你帮我一个忙 – 好啊 当然可以 |
[32:16] | I want you to hit me as hard as you can. | 我要你用尽全力打我一拳 |
[32:19] | What? | 什么 |
[32:20] | I want you to hit me as hard as you can. | 我要你用尽全力打我一拳 |
[32:24] | Let me tell you a little bit about Tyler Durden. | 让我先介绍一下Tyler Durden |
[32:28] | Tyler was a night person. While the rest of us were sleeping, he worked. | Tyler是个夜猫子 我们睡觉的时候他却在工作 |
[32:32] | He had one part-time job as a projectionist. | 他的一个兼职是做电影放映师 |
[32:35] | You see, a movie doesn’t come all on one big reel. It comes on a few. | 一部电影不是一大卷胶片 而是分了几卷 |
[32:38] | So someone has to be there to switch the projectors at the exact moment | 这就需要有人在一卷放完另一卷开始时 |
[32:42] | that one reel ends and the next one begins. | 准确切换放映机 |
[32:44] | If you look for it, | 仔细看的话 |
[32:45] | you can see these little dots come into the upper right hand corner of the screen. | 你会在荧幕右上方看到这些小点 |
[32:50] | In the industry, we call them cigarette burns. | 用行话说叫香烟烙点 |
[32:52] | That’s the cue for a changeover. | 那就是换下一卷的提示 |
[32:54] | He flips the projectors, movie keeps right on going, | 他切换了放映机 电影继续如常放映 |
[32:57] | and noboday in the audience has any idea. | 观众们都毫不知情 |
[32:59] | Why would anyone want this shit job? | 怎么会有人想做这种烂工作 |
[33:02] | ‘Cause it affords him other interesting opportunities. | 因为这样他就能做怪 |
[33:05] | Like splicing a single frame of pornography into family films. | 比如把一帧色情电影情节剪进家庭电影中 |
[33:08] | So when the snooty cat and the courageous dog | 所以当名人配音的傲慢小猫 |
[33:10] | with the celebrity voices meet for the first time in reel three, | 和勇敢小狗在第三胶卷中第一次碰面的时候 |
[33:14] | that’s when you’ll catch a flash of Tyler’s contribution to the film. | 你将会看到Tyler的杰作在电影里一闪而过 |
[33:25] | Nobody knows that they saw it but they did. | 没有人会察觉自己看到了 但他们的确看到了 |
[33:27] | Nice, big cock. | 一根超级棒的大屌 |
[33:35] | Even a hummingbird couldn’t catch Tyler at work. | Tyler的小动作快到没法察觉 |
[33:43] | Tyler also works sometimes as a banquet waiter at the luxurious Pressman Hotel. | Tyler有时也在普莱斯曼豪华大酒店做宴会服务员 |
[33:52] | He was the guerrilla terrorist of the food service industry. | 他简直是食品服务业的游击恐怖份子 |
[33:57] | Do not watch. I cannot go when you watch. | 别看着我 我会尿不出来 |
[33:59] | Apart from seasoning the lobster bisque, | 除了给龙虾浓汤加料外 |
[34:01] | he farted on meringues, sneezed on braised endives… | 他还对着糕点放屁 朝红烩莴苣打喷嚏 |
[34:04] | and as for the cream of mushroom soup, well… | 至于蘑菇汤里面的奶油嘛 |
[34:06] | – Go ahead, tell ’em. – You get the idea. | – 说啊 告诉他们 – 你们懂的 |
[34:10] | What do you want me to do? You just want me to hit you? | 你想让我做什么 就打你一拳吗 |
[34:12] | Come on. Do me this one favor. | 来吧 就帮我这一个忙 |
[34:14] | – Why? – Why? I don’t know why. I don’t know. Never been in a fight. You? | – 为什么 – 我也不知道为什么 从来没打过架 你呢 |
[34:17] | No. But that… that’s a good thing. | 没有 但 这是件好事啊 |
[34:19] | No, it’s not. How much can you know about yourself if you haven’t been in a fight? | 才不是好事 从来没打过架 你能了解自己多少 |
[34:21] | I don’t wanna die without any scars. | 我可不想死的时候身上连个疤都没有 |
[34:24] | Come on. Hit me, before I lose my nerve. | 来吧 快打我 趁我还有胆量 |
[34:26] | – Oh, God. This is crazy. I… – So go crazy! Let it rip. | – 天哪 这太疯狂了 我 – 那就疯一把 放马过来 |
[34:30] | – I don’t know about this. – I don’t either. | – 我不确定 – 我也不确定 |
[34:33] | Who gives a shit? No one’s watching. What do you care? | 谁他妈的在乎啊 又没人看 你想那么多干嘛 |
[34:36] | Wait. This is crazy. You want me to hit you? | 慢着 真是疯了 你想让我打你 |
[34:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:41] | Where? Like, in the face? | 打哪儿 打脸吗 |
[34:43] | Surprise me. | 随便你 |
[34:46] | This is so fucking stupid. | 这真是太他妈蠢了 |
[34:59] | Motherfucker! | 操他妈的 |
[35:02] | He hit me in the ear! | 你居然打我耳朵 |
[35:04] | – Well, Jesus, I’m sorry. – Ow! Christ! | – 老天 对不起啊 – 嗷 天哪 |
[35:07] | Why the ear, man? | 为什么打耳朵啊 老兄 |
[35:09] | – I fucked it up. – No, that was perfect. | – 我搞砸了 – 不 简直完美 |
[35:24] | No, it’s all right. | 不 没事 |
[35:27] | It really hurts. | 真的很疼啊 |
[35:29] | Right. | 是吧 |
[35:32] | Hit me again. | 再来一下 |
[35:34] | No, you hit me. Come on! | 不 换你打我了 来吧 |
[35:53] | We should do this again sometime. | 我们应该找机会再打一架 |
[36:08] | – Where’s your car? – What car? | – 你的车呢 – 什么车 |
[36:21] | I don’t know how Tyler found that house, | 我不知道Tyler怎么找到这个房子的 |
[36:24] | but he said he’d been there for a year. | 他说他已经住了一年了 |
[36:26] | It looked like it was waiting to be torn down. | 看上去就像个快被拆的危房 |
[36:29] | Most of the windows were boarded up. | 多数窗子都用木板封着 |
[36:32] | There was no lock on the front door from when the police, or whoever, kicked it in. | 自从警察还是谁破门而入后 前门就没装过锁 |
[36:36] | The stairs were ready to collapse. | 楼梯好像随时都会塌 |
[36:39] | I didn’t know if he owned it or he was squatting. | 我不知道房子是他的还是他偷住的 |
[36:42] | Neither would have surprised me. | 哪个都不让我觉得意外 |
[36:45] | Yep. That’s you. | 就这儿 你的房间 |
[36:47] | That’s me. That’s the toilet. Good? | 那个房间是我的 那是厕所 可以吧 |
[36:50] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[36:52] | What a shithole. | 什么狗窝 |
[36:55] | Nothing worked. | 所有东西都坏了 |
[37:00] | Turning on one light meant another light in the house went out. | 开这盏灯 屋里另一盏灯就会灭 |
[37:04] | There were no neighbors. Just some warehouses and a paper mill. | 没有邻居 附近只有一些仓库和一家造纸厂 |
[37:07] | That fart smell of steam. The hamster-cage smell of wood chips. | 蒸气的恶臭 烂木屑的腐朽味道 |
[37:13] | Hey. What have we here? | 嘿 那边什么情况 |
[37:30] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | – 嘿 你们好啊 – 嘿 |
[37:44] | Every time it rained, we had to kill the power. | 一下雨 我们就得拉闸 |
[37:47] | By the end of the first month, I didn’t miss TV. | 一个月过去了 我都没想看电视 |
[37:52] | I didn’t even mind the warm, stale refrigerator. | 我甚至不在意那已经不制冷 难闻的破冰箱 |
[38:08] | Can I be next? | 下一个换我好吗 |
[38:14] | All right, man. | 没问题 兄弟 |
[38:16] | Lose the tie. | 领带摘下来 |
[38:22] | At night, Tyler and I were alone for half a mile in every direction. | 夜晚 方圆半英里内只有我和Tyler |
[38:32] | Rain trickled down through the plaster and the light fixtures. | 雨水沿着石灰墙和灯架往下流 |
[38:36] | Everything wooden swelled and shrank. | 木制的家具泡胀又收缩 |
[38:39] | Everywhere were rusted nails to snag your elbow on. | 到处都是生锈的钉子 等着刺伤你的手肘 |
[38:43] | The previous occupant had been a bit of a shut-in. | 之前的住户并不怎么出门 |
[38:46] | – Hey man, what are you reading? – Listen to this. | – 嘿 伙计 看什么呢 – 听听这个 |
[38:48] | It’s an article written by an organ in the first person. | 这是篇以人体器官作第一人称写的文章 |
[38:52] | “I am Jack’s medulla oblongata. | “我是Jack的延髓 |
[38:54] | Without me, Jack could not regulate his heart rate, blood pressure or breathing.” | 没有我 Jack将无法控制他的心率 血压或者呼吸” |
[38:59] | There’s a whole series of these. | 这样的文章有一整个系列 |
[39:01] | “I am Jill’s nipples.” | “我是Jill的乳头” |
[39:04] | “I am Jack’s colon.” | “我是Jack的结肠” |
[39:05] | Yeah. “I get cancer. I kill Jack.” | 呵呵 “我得了癌症 害死了Jack” |
[39:12] | After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down. | 打架以后 你生活中其他一切事物的音量都减弱了 |
[39:19] | What? | 什么 |
[39:19] | You could deal with anything. | 你可以应对所有问题 |
[39:21] | Have you finished those reports? | 那些报告写完了吗 |
[39:28] | If you could fight anyone, who would you fight? | 如果你可以和任何人打 你想跟谁打 |
[39:31] | I’d fight my boss, probably. | 应该是跟我老板打 |
[39:33] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[39:35] | – Yeah. Why? Who would you fight? – I’d fight my dad. | – 是啊 怎么了 你呢 – 我要跟我爸打 |
[39:39] | I don’t know my dad. | 我都不记得我爸了 |
[39:41] | I mean, I know him, but… | 我是说 我知道我爸 但 |
[39:42] | he left when I was, like, six years old. | 我差不多六岁时 他就离开了 |
[39:44] | Married this other woman and had some other kids. | 娶了另一个女人 又生了孩子 |
[39:47] | And he like did this every six years. | 他几乎每六年就得这么干一次 |
[39:49] | He goes to a new city and starts a new family. | 去新的城市 建立新的家庭 |
[39:51] | Fucker’s setting up franchises! | 这混蛋是在他妈的开连锁吧 |
[39:55] | My dad never went to college, so it was real important that I go. | 我爸没上过大学 所以就一定要我去读 |
[39:59] | That sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[40:01] | So I graduate. I call him up long-distance and say, “Dad, now what?” | 所以毕业后我打长途问他 “爸 现在我干什么去” |
[40:05] | – He says, “Get a job.” – Same here. | – 他说”找工作啊” – 一样 |
[40:07] | Now I’m 25. Make my yearly call again. Say “Dad, now what?” | 现在我25了 又打电话给他 “爸 现在呢” |
[40:12] | He says, “I dunno. Get married. “ | 他说 “不知道 要不结婚吧” |
[40:16] | You can’t get married. | 你哪儿能结婚啊 |
[40:19] | I’m a 30-year-old boy. | 我还是个30岁的大男孩 |
[40:21] | We’re a generation of men raised by women. | 我们就是被女人养大的一代男人 |
[40:24] | I’m wondering if another woman is really the answer we need. | 难道换个女人就能解决我们的问题了吗 |
[40:34] | Most of the week, we were Ozzie and Harriet. | 一周多数时间 我们就是奥兹和哈里特 |
[40:38] | But every Saturday night, we were finding something out. | 但每周六晚上 我们就会找点儿事做 |
[40:43] | We were finding out more and more that we were not alone. | 我们越发发现其实我们并不孤独 |
[40:50] | It used to be that when I came home angry or depressed. | 以前我总是愤怒或沮丧地回家 |
[40:53] | I’d just clean my condo, polish my Scandinavian furniture. | 我只会打扫公寓 擦亮我的斯堪的纳维亚家具 |
[40:57] | I should have been looking for a new condo. | 我本该在找一间新公寓 |
[40:59] | I should have been haggling with my insurance company. | 我本该追着保险公司讨价还价 |
[41:02] | I should have been upset about my nice flaming little shit, | 我本该为那些被烧毁的高级蠢玩意儿心烦 |
[41:06] | but I wasn’t. | 但我没有 |
[41:07] | The basic premise of cybernetting any office is make things more efficient. | 办公自动化的基本前提就是更高效地完成任务 |
[41:11] | Monday mornings, all I can do is think about next week. | 周一早上 我满脑子想的都是下个星期 |
[41:14] | Can I get the icon in cornflower blue? | 可以把图标做成菊蓝色的吗 |
[41:17] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[41:19] | Efficiency is priority No. 1, people. | 各位 效率是第一要素 |
[41:22] | Because waste is a thief. | 因为浪费就是偷盗 |
[41:25] | I showed this already to my man here. You liked it, didn’t you? | 我已经给这位朋友展示过了 你很喜欢 对吧 |
[41:32] | You can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick. | 在你觉得恶心之前 能生吞多半升的鲜血 |
[41:37] | It was right in everyone’s face. Tyler and I just made it visible. | 一切都写在大家的脸上 我和Tyler只是让其显现出来而已 |
[41:41] | It was on the tip of everyone’s tongue. Tyler and I just gave it a name. | 一切都在大家的嘴边 我和Tyler只是赋予了它一个名字 |
[41:57] | Come on, people, you’ve gotta go home! | 好了 同志们 你们该回家了 |
[42:22] | Turn off the jukebox. Lock the back. | 点唱机关了 后门锁上 |
[42:46] | Every week, Tyler gave the rules that he and I decided. | 每周 Tyler都会宣读我俩定的规矩 |
[42:49] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[42:51] | Welcome to Fight Club. | 欢迎来到搏击俱乐部 |
[42:56] | The first rule of Fight Club is… | 搏击俱乐部的第一条规定是 |
[42:58] | you do not talk about Fight Club. | 禁止谈论搏击俱乐部 |
[43:01] | The second rule of Fight Club is… | 搏击俱乐部的第二条规定是 |
[43:03] | you do not talk about Fight Club! | 禁止谈论搏击俱乐部 |
[43:07] | Third rule of Fight Club: | 第三条规定 |
[43:09] | someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. | 有人喊停 瘫软 拍地认输 搏斗就得结束 |
[43:14] | Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. | 第四条规定 每场仅限两人 |
[43:18] | Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. | 第五条 一次一场 伙计们 |
[43:22] | Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes. | 第六条 脱掉衬衫 脱掉鞋子 |
[43:25] | Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. | 第七条 搏斗没有时间限制 |
[43:31] | And the eighth and final rule… | 第八条 也是最后一条规定 |
[43:34] | if this is your first night at Fight Club, | 如果这是你第一晚来搏击俱乐部 |
[43:38] | you have to fight. | 就必须打 |
[43:44] | This kid from work, Ricky, | 办公室的小弟Ricky |
[43:46] | couldn’t remember whether you ordered pens with blue ink or black. | 连你要的是蓝笔还是黑笔都记不住 |
[43:51] | But Ricky was a god for ten minutes | 但他暴打当地美食广场领班的 |
[43:53] | when he trounced the maitre d’ of a local food court. | 那十分钟简直犹如战神附体 |
[43:59] | Sometimes, all you could hear were the flat, hard, packing sounds over the yelling. | 在呐喊声中 有时你听到的只是沉闷用力的重击声 |
[44:07] | Or the wet choke when someone cough breath and sprayed… | 或是干咳着 血腥四溅的哽咽声 |
[44:10] | Stop! | 停 |
[44:12] | You weren’t alive anywhere like you were there. | 在那里你比在任何地方都具有生命力 |
[44:15] | But Fight Club only exists in the hours between | 但搏击俱乐部只存在于 |
[44:17] | when Fight Club starts and when Fight Club ends. | 它开始到结束的那几个小时里 |
[44:21] | Even if I could tell someone they had a good fight, | 即便我知道有人打了很厉害的一场 |
[44:24] | I wouldn’t be talking to the same man. | 事后他还是会变回原来的样子 |
[44:26] | Who you were in Fight Club is not who you were in the rest of the world. | 在搏击俱乐部的你和在其余世界的你判若两人 |
[44:30] | A guy came to Fight Club for the first time. | 第一次来搏击俱乐部的人 |
[44:33] | His ass was a wad of cookie dough. | 屁股像面团一样软 |
[44:35] | After a few weeks, he was carved out of wood. | 几周后 他就如木雕一般坚挺了 |
[44:39] | If you could fight any celebrity, who would you fight? | 如果能和任何名人打 你要打谁 |
[44:42] | – Alive or dead? – Doesn’t matter. Who’d be tough? | – 活的还是死的 – 无所谓 谁比较厉害 |
[44:46] | Hemingway. | 海明威 |
[44:48] | You? | 你呢 |
[44:50] | Shatner. I’d fight William Shatner. | 夏特纳 我要打威廉·夏特纳 |
[44:55] | We all started seeing things differently. | 我们看事情的眼光和以前不同了 |
[44:58] | Everywhere we went, we were sizing things up. | 不管到哪儿 我们都要评头论足一番 |
[45:05] | I felt sorry for guys packed into gyms, | 我为去健身房的人感到悲哀 |
[45:08] | trying to look like how Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger said they should. | 想努力练到CK或是汤米·希尔费格宣传的模特身材 |
[45:12] | Is that what a man looks like? | 那是男人该有的样子吗 |
[45:15] | Ah, self-improvement is masturbation. | 阿 自我改善只是自慰 |
[45:18] | Now, self-destruction… | 至于自我毁灭嘛 |
[45:20] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[45:57] | Fight Club wasn’t about winning or losing. | 在搏击俱乐部输赢并不重要 |
[46:00] | It wasn’t about words. | 也不需要语言 |
[46:04] | The hysterical shouting was in tongues, | 各地不同方言的歇斯底里的呐喊声 |
[46:07] | like at a Pentecostal Church. | 听着像是在五旬节教会 |
[46:14] | – Is that it? – Stop! | – 够了吗 – 停 |
[46:17] | When the fight was over, nothing was solved. | 打斗结束后 什么问题也不会解决 |
[46:20] | But nothing mattered. | 但什么都不是问题了 |
[46:22] | Cool. | 酷 |
[46:25] | Afterwards, we all felt saved. | 打过之后 我们都感觉获得了救赎 |
[46:28] | Hey, man. How about next week? | 嘿 老兄 下个礼拜继续怎么样 |
[46:31] | How about next month? | 还是下个月吧 |
[46:32] | Irvine, you’re in the middle. New guy, you too. | Irvine 到你上了 那个新来的 你也上 |
[46:39] | Sometimes, Tyler spoke for me. | 有时候Tyler会帮我撒谎 |
[46:41] | He fell down some stairs. | 他从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[46:44] | I fell down some stairs. | 我从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[46:48] | Fight Club became the reason to cut your hair short or trim your fingernails. | 搏击俱乐部成为你剪头发还有修剪指甲的原因 |
[46:52] | OK. Any historical figure? | 好吧 那历史人物呢 |
[46:55] | I’d fight Gandhi. | 我会跟甘地打 |
[46:59] | Good answer. | 好想法 |
[47:00] | – How about you? – Lincoln. | – 你呢 – 林肯 |
[47:02] | – Lincoln? – Mm-hm. | – 林肯 – 嗯哼 |
[47:05] | Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight till they’re burger. | 大高个儿 手长脚长 皮包骨的家伙被打成肉酱才甘心 |
[47:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[47:12] | Hey, even the Mona Lisa’s falling apart. | 没关系啦 蒙娜丽莎也有掉牙的那一天 |
[47:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[47:25] | Where have you been the last eight weeks? | 你这两个月去哪儿了 |
[47:28] | Marla Marla? | |
[47:33] | – How did you find me? – You left a forwarding number. | – 你怎么找到我的 – 你留了转移号码呀 |
[47:36] | I haven’t seen you at any support groups. | 我没在任何互助会上看到你 |
[47:39] | We split ’em up. That was the idea. Remember? | 我们平分了啊 当初这么决定的 记得吗 |
[47:42] | Yeah, but you haven’t been going to yours. | 是啊 但你也没去你的互助会呀 |
[47:45] | – How do you know? – I cheated. | – 你怎么知道的 – 我作弊去了 |
[47:49] | I found a new one. | 我找到新的了 |
[47:51] | – Really? – It’s for men only. | – 真的吗 – 只能男人能参加 |
[47:53] | Like the testicle thing? | 就像睾丸癌那种东西吗 |
[47:59] | Look, this is a bad time. | 听着 现在我不方便讲电话 |
[48:00] | I’ve been going to Debtors Anonymous. | 我去了负债者匿名互助会 |
[48:03] | – Your wanna see some really fucked-up people… – I’ve just found my way out. | – 你要是想看真正操蛋的人生 – 我已经找到自己的出口了 |
[48:06] | Me too. I’ve got a stomach full of Xanax. | 我也是 我吃了好多阿普唑仑 |
[48:09] | I took what was left of a bottle. It might have been too much. | 我把瓶子里剩下的都吃了 可能吃太多了 |
[48:13] | Just picture watching Marla Singer throw herself around her crummy apartment. | 想像着Marla Singer自己躺在那破旧的公寓里 |
[48:17] | This isn’t a for-real suicide thing. It’s probably one of these cry-for-help things. | 我不是真的要自杀 更像是个求救电话 |
[48:22] | This could go on for hours. | 她可能要搞好几个小时 |
[48:23] | So you’re staying in tonight, then? | 那你准备在家一直待到晚上咯 |
[48:25] | Do you wanna wait and hear me describe death? | 你想慢慢听我描述死亡的感受吗 |
[48:28] | Do you wanna listen and see if my spirit can use a phone? | 你想听听看我的灵魂讲电话吗 |
[48:34] | Have you ever heard a death rattle before? | 你听过人临死前发出的哀鸣吗 |
[49:03] | Tyler’s door was closed. | Tyler的门紧闭着 |
[49:05] | I’d been here for two months and Tyler’s door was never closed. | 我在这儿住了两个月 Tyler的门从没关过 |
[49:15] | You won’t believe this dream I had last night. | 你不会相信我昨晚梦见了什么 |
[49:17] | I can hardly believe anything from last night. | 我也不敢相信昨晚发生的一切 |
[49:30] | Wha… what are you doing here? | 你 你在这里干嘛 |
[49:36] | – What? – This is my house. What are you doing in my house? | – 什么 – 这是我家 你在我家做什么 |
[49:42] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[49:58] | Oh, you’ve got some fucked-up friends, I’m telling you. | 跟你说 你操蛋的朋友还真多啊 |
[50:02] | Limber, though. | 不过够柔韧 |
[50:04] | Silly cooze. | 傻缺婊子 |
[50:07] | So I come in last night. Phone’s off the hook. Guess who’s on the other end? | 昨晚我进屋 发现电话没挂 猜猜电话那头是谁 |
[50:11] | I already knew the story before he told it to me. | 他不说我都明白了 |
[50:17] | Have you ever heard a death rattle before? | 你听过人临死前发出的哀鸣吗 |
[50:20] | Do you think it’ll live up to its name? | 真的会是像描述的那种嘎嘎声吗 |
[50:23] | Or will it just be a death hairball? | 还是只不过像是个死亡小毛团 |
[50:30] | Prepare to evacuate soul. | 准备将灵魂咳出体外 |
[50:34] | Ten… | 十 |
[50:36] | Nine… | 九 |
[50:37] | Eight… | 八 |
[50:39] | Now how could Tyler, of all people, | 茫茫人海中 为什么偏偏 |
[50:40] | think it was a bad thing that Marla Singer was about to die? | Tyler觉得Marla Singer要死是件坏事 |
[50:45] | Five… | 五 |
[50:47] | Four… | 四 |
[50:49] | Thr… Hang on. | 三 等下 |
[50:56] | You got here fast. | 你来得可真快 |
[51:01] | Did I call you? | 我有给你打电话吗 |
[51:06] | Fine. | 无所谓了 |
[51:13] | The mattress is all sealed in slippery plastic. | 床垫都包了层塑料 太滑了 |
[51:19] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s not a threat to you. | 别担心 它对你构不成威胁 |
[51:25] | Oh, fuck! Somebody called the cops. | 操 有人报警了 |
[51:41] | – Hey, where’s 513? – End of the hall. | – 嘿 513房在哪里 – 走廊最后那间 |
[51:45] | You know, the girl who lives there used to be a charming, lovely girl. | 里面那个女孩儿原来是个迷人可爱的姑娘 |
[51:49] | She has lost faith in herself. | 但她对自己失去了信心 |
[51:51] | – Miss Singer, let us help you! – She’s a monster! | – Singer小姐 我们来救你了 – 她现在就是个禽兽 |
[51:54] | – You have every reason to live. – She’s infectious human waste! | – 你有大把的理由活下去 – 她就是个肮脏的人渣 |
[51:58] | – Miss Singer! – Good luck trying to save her! | – Singer小姐 – 祝你们好运能救她 |
[52:08] | If I fall asleep, I’m done for. | 要是我睡着了 我就死定了 |
[52:13] | You’re gonna have to keep me up… | 所以你得让我保持清醒 |
[52:15] | all night. | 一整晚喔 |
[52:18] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈不可思议 |
[52:20] | He was obviously able to handle it. | 显然他轻松解决了这个问题 |
[52:22] | You know what I mean. You fucked her. | 你懂的 你也上过她 |
[52:25] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[52:27] | – Never? – No. | – 从没有吗 – 没有 |
[52:30] | – You’re not into her, are you? – No! God, not at all. | – 你不是喜欢上她了吧 – 不 老天 才不是呢 |
[52:33] | “I am Jack’s raging bile duct.” | “我是Jack愤怒的胆管” |
[52:36] | – Are you sure? You can tell me. – Believe me, I’m sure. | – 真的吗 跟我说又没关系 – 相信我 真的 |
[52:40] | Put a gun to my head and paint the walls of my brains. | 拿枪对着我头 脑浆四溅墙壁 我也不承认 |
[52:43] | That’s good. She’s a predator posing as a house pet. Stay away from her. | 那就好 她就是披着羊皮的狼 离她远点儿 |
[52:50] | The shit that came out of this woman’s mouth, I had never heard! | 从她嘴里说出的浪话 我听都没听过 |
[52:52] | My God. | 天哪 |
[52:54] | I haven’t been fucked like that since grade school. | 我从小学以后就没这么被操过了 |
[52:58] | How could Tyler not go for that? | Tyler怎么会不去上她呢 |
[53:00] | Night before that, he was splicing sex organs into “Cinderella”. | 前一天晚上 他还把一帧生殖器剪进”灰姑娘”里呢 |
[53:04] | Marla doesn’t need a lover, she needs a fucking caseworker. | Marla不需要爱人 她需要个性交社工 |
[53:06] | She needs a wash. This isn’t love, it’s sport fuck. | 她只需要个大屌 跟爱无关 我们只是打炮 |
[53:10] | She invaded my support groups and now she invaded my home. | 她先是侵入我的互助会 现在又侵入我的家 |
[53:13] | Hey, hey. Sit down. | 嘿 嘿 先坐下 |
[53:19] | Now, listen. I can’t have you talking to her about me. | 听着 你不能跟她谈起我 |
[53:22] | Why would I talk to her? | 我为什么要和她说话 |
[53:23] | You say anything about me or what goes on in this house to her or to anybody… | 你要是跟她或任何人说了我或这屋子里的事 |
[53:27] | we’re done. | 我们就玩儿完 |
[53:29] | – Now promise me. – OK. | – 向我发誓 – 好 |
[53:31] | – You promise? – Yeah, I promise. | – 你发誓吗 – 对 我发誓 |
[53:33] | – Promise? – I just said, I promise! What… | – 发誓了吗 – 我刚说了 我发誓 搞什么 |
[53:36] | That’s three times you promised. | 你发了三遍誓 |
[53:39] | If only I had wasted a couple of minutes and gone to watch Marla Singer die, | 要是当时我浪费几分钟 去Marla Singer家眼看着等她死 |
[53:44] | none of this would’ve happened. | 就不会有这些破事儿了 |
[53:50] | Harder, yes! Oh, harder, harder, yeah! | 用力 对 使劲 使劲 爽 |
[54:01] | I could have moved to another room. | 我可以搬到另一个房间 |
[54:03] | On the third floor where I might not have heard them. | 在三楼可能就听不到他们的声音了 |
[54:08] | But I didn’t. | 但我没搬 |
[54:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[54:36] | Just going to bed. | 准备上床睡觉啊 |
[54:38] | You wanna finish her off? | 要不要帮我操完她 |
[54:42] | – No. No, thank you. – I found a cigarette. | – 不 不了 谢谢 – 我找到根烟 |
[54:47] | – Who were you talking to? – Shut up. | – 你在跟谁说话 – 闭嘴 |
[54:50] | I became the calm little center of the world. | 我成了世界上平静的小小中心 |
[54:54] | I was the Zen master. | 我是禅宗大师 |
[55:01] | I wrote little haiku poems. | 我写了些三行俳句诗 |
[55:04] | I emailed them to everyone. | 我把它电邮给每个人 |
[55:07] | Is that your blood? | 那是你的血吗 |
[55:11] | Some of it, yeah. | 有些是 |
[55:12] | You can’t smoke in here. | 你不能在这儿抽烟 |
[55:16] | Take the rest of the day off. Come back Monday with some clean clothes. | 你现在就回家休息吧 下周一穿件干净衣服来上班 |
[55:19] | Get yourself together. | 打起精神来 |
[55:21] | I got right in everyone’s hostile little face. | 我明白每个人面对我时充满敌意的面庞 |
[55:24] | “Yes, these are bruises from fighting.” | “对 这是打架留下的瘀青” |
[55:26] | “Yes, I’m comfortable with that. I am enlightened.” | “对 我乐意 我顿悟人生了” |
[55:33] | You give up the condo life, | 你放弃公寓生活 |
[55:35] | give up all your flaming worldly possessions, | 放弃你所有那些烧毁的身外之物 |
[55:37] | go live in a dilapidated house in a toxic-waste part of town, | 搬进一个重污染区里的破烂房子 |
[55:41] | …and you have to come home to this. | 回到家还得听这个 |
[55:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[55:56] | Yes, this is Detective Stern with the Arson Unit. | 我是纵火科的Stern警探 |
[56:00] | We have new information about the incident at your former condo. | 关于你之前那所公寓的火灾 我们有了新线索 |
[56:04] | – Yes? – I don’t know if you’re aware, | – 是什么 – 不知道你注意到了没有 |
[56:06] | but it seems someone sprayed Freon into your front-door lock. | 好像有人在你的门锁里喷了氟里昂 |
[56:10] | Then tapped it with a chisel to shatter the cylinder. | 然后用凿子敲碎了锁芯 |
[56:13] | No, I wasn’t aware of that at all. | 不 我完全不知道 |
[56:15] | “I am Jack’s cold sweat.” | “我是Jack的冷汗” |
[56:17] | – Does this sound strange to you? – Uh, yes, sir, strange. Very strange. | – 你不觉得奇怪吗 – 呃 是啊 先生 非常奇怪 |
[56:22] | – The dynamite… – Dynamite? | – 炸药 – 什么炸药 |
[56:23] | …left a residue of ammonium oxalate potassium perchloride. | 在现场留下了草酸铵钾氯化钾的残留物 |
[56:28] | – Do you know what this means? – No. What does it mean? | – 知道这表明什么吗 – 不知道 表明什么 |
[56:31] | It means it was home-made. | 表明那是自制的炸药 |
[56:34] | I’m sorry. This is just coming as quite a shock to me, sir. | 抱歉 这着实让我吃了一惊 先生 |
[56:37] | You see, whoever set this dynamite | 放置这些自制炸药的人 |
[56:39] | could have blown out your pilot light days before the explosion. | 可能在爆炸前几天就熄灭了你灶上的常燃小火 |
[56:43] | – The gas was just a detonator. – Who would go and do such a thing? | – 天然气泄漏只是导火索而已 – 谁会做这种事 |
[56:46] | – I’ll ask the questions. – Tell him. | – 这我就要问你了 – 告诉他啊 |
[56:49] | Tell him the liberator who destroyed my property realigned my perceptions. | 告诉他谁是烧毁了我的财物但重建了我认知的解救者 |
[56:53] | Excuse me. Are you there? | 你好 你还在听吗 |
[56:54] | I… I am listening. It’s… it’s a little hard to know what to make of all this. | 我 我在听 只是很难搞清楚是怎么回事儿 |
[56:58] | Have you recently made enemies of anyone | 你最近有什么能搞到 |
[57:00] | who might have access to home-made dynamite? | 这种自制炸药的仇人吗 |
[57:02] | Enemies? | 仇人 |
[57:03] | who reject the basic civilization, especially the improtance of material possessions. | 他拒绝基础文明 特别是物质财产的重要性 |
[57:07] | – Son, this is serious. – Yes, I know it’s serious. | – 孩子 这事很严重 – 是 我知道很严重 |
[57:10] | – I mean that. – Yes, it’s very serious. | – 我说真的 – 是的 非常严重 |
[57:13] | Look, nobody takes this more seriously than me. That condo was my life, OK? | 听着 没人比我更重视这件事 那间公寓就是我的命 知道吗 |
[57:19] | I loved every stick of furniture in that place. | 里面的每件家具都是我的宝贝 |
[57:22] | That was not just a bunch of stuff that got destroyed. | 被毁掉的不只是那一堆东西 |
[57:25] | It was me! | 而是我 |
[57:26] | I’d like to thank the Academy. | 真要好好感谢大学教育 |
[57:28] | Is this not a good time for you? | 你现在不方便说话吗 |
[57:30] | Just tell him you fucking did it! | 直接告诉他全他妈是你干的 |
[57:32] | Tell him you blew it all up! That’s what he wants to hear. | 告诉他你把公寓炸飞了 他就想听这个 |
[57:37] | – Are you still there? – Wait. Are you saying that I’m a suspect? | – 你还在听吗 – 等等 你是说我有嫌疑吗 |
[57:41] | No. No. I may need to talk to you for this. | 不 不 我可能需要好好跟你谈谈 |
[57:43] | How about you just let me know if you’re gonna leave town? | 如果你要出城的话 记得告诉我 |
[57:46] | – OK? – OK. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[57:51] | Except for their humping, Tyler and Marla were never in the same room. | 除了做床上运动 Tyler和Marla从不在同一房间出现 |
[57:55] | My parents pulled this exact same act for years. | 我爸妈也曾这样好多年 |
[57:58] | The condom is the glass slipper of our generation. | 保险套就是我们这代人的水晶鞋 |
[58:02] | You slip one on when you meet a stranger. | 遇到陌生人 就套上一个 |
[58:05] | You dance all night, then you throw it away. | 跳一整晚舞 然后就丢掉 |
[58:10] | The condom, I mean. Not the stranger. | 我是说保险套 不是陌生人 |
[58:14] | What? | 什么 |
[58:20] | I got this dress at a thrift store for $1. | 我在二手店花一美元买的这条裙子 |
[58:23] | It was worth every penny. | 真是物有所值 |
[58:25] | It’s a bridesmaid’s dress. | 这是伴娘礼服 |
[58:29] | Someone loved it intensely for one day, | 某人只钟爱了它一天 |
[58:34] | then tossed it. | 然后就扔了 |
[58:37] | Like a Christmas tree. | 就像颗圣诞树 |
[58:40] | So special. | 如此特别 |
[58:42] | Then… bam! | 然后 嘭一声 |
[58:45] | It’s on the side of the road. | 就被丢在路边 |
[58:48] | Tinsel still clinging to it. | 树上的金属亮片还挂着呢 |
[58:52] | Like a sex-crime victim, underwear inside out, | 就像性犯罪的受害者 内裤反穿 |
[58:57] | bound with electrical tape. | 还被绝缘胶带绑着 |
[58:59] | Well, then, it suits you. | 那这件衣服的确适合你 |
[59:02] | You can borrow it sometime. | 想穿我可以借你 |
[59:11] | Get rid of her. | 赶走她 |
[59:13] | – What? Hey, you get rid of her! – Don’t mention me. | – 什么 嘿 你自己赶她走 – 别提到我 |
[59:16] | I am six years old again, passing messages between parents. | 我又回到了六岁 给爸妈当传话筒 |
[59:24] | – You know, I really think it’s time you got out of here. – Don’t worry, I’m leaving. | – 我觉得你真的该走了 – 别担心 我这就走 |
[59:27] | Not that we don’t love your little visits. | 不是我们不喜欢你的小造访 |
[59:28] | You know, you are such a nutcase. I can’t even begin to keep up. | 你就是个疯子 我是真心赶不上你的节奏 |
[59:33] | Gotta get off… | 该走咯 |
[59:36] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[59:37] | Gotta get off of this merry-go-round… | 该下来这个旋转木马咯 |
[59:44] | Gonna get, need to get, gotta get… | 该走了 得走了 该走 |
[59:53] | You kids! | 真是俩小孩 |
[59:55] | Why do you still waste time with her? | 为什么还要在她身上浪费时间 |
[59:59] | I’ll say this about Marla. At least she’s trying to hit bottom. | 因为Marla 至少她有努力彻底堕落 |
[1:00:03] | What, and I’m not? | 怎么 我不是吗 |
[1:00:04] | Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. | 屁股上插了根毛儿你也变不成鸡 |
[1:00:08] | What are we doing tonight? | 我们今晚要干什么 |
[1:00:10] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[1:00:12] | we make soap. | 我们做肥皂 |
[1:00:14] | – Really? – To make soap, first we render fat. | – 是嘛 – 要做肥皂 我们得先提炼脂肪 |
[1:00:37] | The salt balance has to be just right, | 盐分的比例要刚刚好 |
[1:00:38] | so the best fat for making soap comes from humans. | 所以做肥皂最好的脂肪就是人的脂肪 |
[1:00:42] | – Wait. What is this place? – A liposuction clinic. | – 等等 这是哪里 – 抽脂诊所 |
[1:00:53] | Aha! Pay dirt! | 啊哈 找到宝 |
[1:00:56] | Richest, creamiest fat in the world. Fat of the land! | 世上最油滑的脂肪 脂肪之王 |
[1:01:06] | No! | 别 |
[1:01:08] | Don’t pull it. | 不要拉 |
[1:01:13] | – Oh, God! – Give another one. | – 老天 – 再拿一包 |
[1:01:23] | As the fat renders, the tallows float to the surface. | 提炼脂肪时 动物脂肪就会浮到表面 |
[1:01:26] | Like in Boy Scouts. | 就像童子军时学的那样 |
[1:01:27] | – It’s hard to imagine you as a Boy Scout. – Keep stirring. | – 很难想象你当童子军是什么模样 – 继续搅 |
[1:01:34] | Once the tallow hardens, you skim off a layer of glycerin. | 动物脂冻硬后 提取出一层甘油 |
[1:01:37] | If you add nitric acid, you’ve got nitroglycerin. | 加上硝酸 就有了硝化甘油 |
[1:01:40] | If you then add sodium nitrate and a dash of sawdust, you’ve got dynamite. | 再加硝酸钠和一点儿锯屑 就成了炸药 |
[1:01:45] | Yeah, with enough soap, one could blow up just about anything. | 所以只要肥皂够多 想炸飞什么都行 |
[1:01:48] | Tyler was full of useful information. | Tyler满脑子都是有用的知识 |
[1:01:50] | Now, ancient peoples found clothes got cleaner | 古人发现在河流的某一处 |
[1:01:52] | when washed at a certain point in the river. | 衣服洗得特别干净 |
[1:01:54] | – You know why? – No. | – 知道为什么吗 – 不知道 |
[1:02:00] | Humans sacrifices were once made on the hills above this river. | 曾有人牺牲在河边的山上 |
[1:02:03] | Bodies burned, water seeped through the ashes to create lye. | 尸体被燃烧后 水渗入了骨灰中 产生了碱 |
[1:02:07] | This is lye. The crucial ingredient. | 这就是碱 关键成分 |
[1:02:09] | Once it mixed with the melted fat bodies, | 一旦它与烧熔的尸体脂肪混合 |
[1:02:11] | then white soapy discharge crept into the river. | 就变成白花花的肥皂水慢慢流入河中 |
[1:02:13] | May I see your hand, please? | 我能看看你的手吗 |
[1:02:23] | What is this? | 你这是做什么 |
[1:02:24] | This is chemical burn. | 这叫做化学灼伤 |
[1:02:27] | It’ll hurt more than you’ve ever been burned | 比你经历的任何烧伤都要痛 |
[1:02:29] | – and it will leave a scar. – What are you doing? | – 而且会留下疤痕 – 你做什么 |
[1:02:30] | God! Meditation worked for cancer, it could work for this. | 老天 冥想对癌症有用 对这个也应该有用 |
[1:02:33] | – Stay with the pain! Don’t shut this out. – No! No! Oh, God! | – 好好感受这疼痛 不要逃避 – 不 不 天哪 |
[1:02:37] | Look at your hand! The first soap was made from ashes of heroes, | 看看你的手 最早的肥皂都是由英雄的灰烬而来 |
[1:02:40] | like the first monkey shot into space. | 就像第一只被射上太空的猴子 |
[1:02:42] | Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. | 没有痛苦 没有牺牲 我们会一无所有 |
[1:02:45] | I tried not to think of the words “Searing” or “Flesh”. | 我努力不去想”灼烧”和”血肉”这些词 |
[1:02:48] | Stop it! This is your pain, this is your burning hand. It’s right here. | 停下 这是你的痛苦 这是你正在灼烧的手 你没法逃避的 |
[1:02:51] | I’m going to my cave. I’m going to find my power animal. | 我要到我的洞里去 我要找我的灵魂动物 |
[1:02:54] | No! Don’t deal with this the way those dead people do! Come on! | 别用死人那套面对这些 专注点儿 |
[1:02:58] | – I get the point! – No! | – 我懂你意思了 – 不 |
[1:02:59] | What you’re feeling is premature enlightenment. | 你正在感受的是初始启蒙阶段 |
[1:03:06] | It’s the greatest moment of your life, man, and you’re off somewhere missing it! | 这是你人生最棒的时刻 老兄 而你却在开小差 |
[1:03:09] | I am not… | 我没有 |
[1:03:11] | Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. | 闭嘴 我们的父亲就是我们心目中上帝的化身 |
[1:03:14] | If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God? | 连父亲都抛弃了我们 你觉得上帝呢 |
[1:03:17] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不 |
[1:03:18] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:03:20] | You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. | 你必须得考虑到也许上帝并不喜欢你 |
[1:03:24] | He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. | 他压根儿不想要你 十有八九 他甚至憎恶你 |
[1:03:27] | – This is not the worst thing that can happen. – It isn’t? | – 现在发生的还不是最惨的事 – 还不是吗 |
[1:03:29] | We don’t need him! | 我们不需要他 |
[1:03:31] | – We don’t, I agree! I get it… – Fuck damnation, and fuck redemption. | – 不需要 我同意 我懂了 – 去他妈的天谴 去他妈的救赎 |
[1:03:34] | We are God’s unwanted children? So be it! | 我们是上帝不想要的孩子 那就是吧 |
[1:03:36] | – I’m getting water! – Listen, you can use water and make it worse or… | – 我要水 – 听着 你可以用水让伤情更糟 或者 |
[1:03:41] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:03:42] | Or you can use vinegar to neutralize the burn. | 你可以用醋来中和烧伤 |
[1:03:44] | Please let me have it, please! | 求你给我醋吧 求你了 |
[1:03:46] | First, you have to give up. | 首先 你必须要放弃 |
[1:03:48] | First, you have to know, not fear, know that someday, you’re gonna die. | 首先 你必须要明白 不是惧怕 总有一天你会死 |
[1:03:54] | You don’t know how this feels! | 你不知道这有多疼 |
[1:04:01] | It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything. | 只有失去一切 我们才能随心所欲去做任何事 |
[1:04:06] | OK. | 好了 |
[1:04:23] | Congratulations. You’re one step closer to hitting the bottom. | 恭喜你 你离彻底堕落又近了一步 |
[1:04:29] | Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. | Tyler以每块20美元的价格把肥皂卖给百货公司 |
[1:04:33] | God knows what they charged. | 天知道他们卖多少钱 |
[1:04:35] | This is the best soap. | 这是最好的肥皂 |
[1:04:37] | Well, thank you, Susan. | 多谢你 Susan |
[1:04:39] | It was beautiful. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:04:41] | We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them. | 我们把富婆屁股上的脂肪又回卖给她们 |
[1:04:46] | He was wearing his yellow tie. | 他系了黄色领带 |
[1:04:48] | I didn’t even wear a tie to work anymore. | 我上班都已经不系领带了 |
[1:04:50] | “The first rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club”? | “搏击俱乐部的第一条规定是禁止谈论搏击俱乐部” |
[1:04:54] | I’m half-asleep again. I must have left it in the copy machine. | 我又开始半睡半醒了 我肯定是把那张纸忘在复印机上了 |
[1:04:57] | “The second rule of Fight Club…” Is this yours? | “搏击俱乐部的第二条规定” 这是你的吗 |
[1:05:01] | Huh? | 啊 |
[1:05:02] | Pretend you’re me. Make a managerial decision. | 假设你是我 做个管理决定 |
[1:05:05] | You find this. What would you do? | 你发现了这个 你会怎么做 |
[1:05:13] | Well, I gotta tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[1:05:15] | I’d be very, very careful who you talk to about that. | 我会非常 非常小心你在谈话的这个人 |
[1:05:18] | Because the person who wrote that is dangerous. | 因为写下了这个的人是个危险人物 |
[1:05:22] | And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap | 这个穿着整齐职业装的疯子可能会突然失控 |
[1:05:26] | and then stalk from office to office | 拿着一把阿玛莱特AR10 |
[1:05:29] | with an Armalite AR10 carbine gas-powered semiautomatic weapon, | 半自动卡宾枪暴走过一间一间办公室 |
[1:05:35] | pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. | 用一梭梭子弹把同事打成马蜂窝 |
[1:05:40] | This might be someone you’ve known for years. | 他可能是你认识多年的人 |
[1:05:43] | Someone very, very close to you. | 跟你非常非常亲近的人 |
[1:05:47] | Tyler’s words coming out of my mouth. | Tyler的话从我嘴里冒出来 |
[1:05:51] | And I used to be such a nice guy. | 我以前是多和善一人啊 |
[1:05:53] | Or maybe you shouldn’t bring me every piece of trash you happen to pick up. | 要不就别每捡到个垃圾就来找我 |
[1:06:00] | – Compliance and Liability. – My tit’s gonna rot off. | – 合规责任部门 – 我的奶头要烂掉了 |
[1:06:05] | Will you excuse me? I need to take this. | 能请你出去吗 我要接个电话 |
[1:06:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:06:15] | I need you to check and see if there’s a lump in my breast. | 我需要你帮我检查下胸部有没有肿块 |
[1:06:18] | – Go to a hospital. – I can’t afford to throw money on a doctor. | – 去医院啊 – 我可没钱浪费在医生身上 |
[1:06:22] | I don’t know about this, Marla. | 我不知道 Marla |
[1:06:25] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:06:26] | She didn’t call Tyler. I’m neutral in her book. | 她没有找Tyler 我在她眼里就是中性的 |
[1:06:32] | That’s nice. Taking food to… Mrs. Haniver and Mrs. Raines. | 不错嘛 给Haniver和Raines夫人送餐 |
[1:06:36] | Where are they, exactly? | 她们在哪儿呢 |
[1:06:38] | Tragically, they’re dead. I’m alive and I’m in poverty. Want any? | 不幸的是 她们都死了 而我还活着而且很穷 要吃吗 |
[1:06:43] | – No, no. – I got one for you. | – 不 不用 – 我给你拿了一份 |
[1:06:45] | Thanks for the thought. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[1:06:48] | What happened to your hand? | 你手怎么了 |
[1:06:51] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:06:54] | – Right there? – Mm. | – 是这里吗 – 嗯 |
[1:06:56] | Feel anything? | 感觉到什么吗 |
[1:06:58] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:59] | Well, make sure. | 再确认一下 |
[1:07:02] | OK, I… I’m pretty sure. | 好了 我 我很确定 |
[1:07:04] | You feel nothing? | 你真的什么都没感觉到 |
[1:07:06] | No, nothing. | 没 没有 |
[1:07:09] | Well, that’s a relief. Thank you. | 那真是松了一口气 谢了 |
[1:07:13] | – Uh… No problem. – I wish I could return the favor. | – 呃 不谢 – 我希望能还你人情 |
[1:07:17] | There’s not a lot of breast cancer men in my family. | 我家里没什么得过乳癌的男人 |
[1:07:19] | – I could check your prostate. – I think I’m OK. | – 我可以检查你的前列腺 – 我觉得我挺好 |
[1:07:23] | Well, thanks, anyway. | 那还是谢谢了 |
[1:07:30] | – Are we done? – Yeah, we’re done. | – 完事儿了吗 – 对 没事儿了 |
[1:07:32] | See you… around. | 回头 见 |
[1:07:51] | Cornelius Cornelius? | |
[1:07:53] | Cornelius Cornelius! | |
[1:07:56] | It’s me! Bob! | 是我啊 Bob |
[1:07:59] | Hey, Bob. | 嘿 Bob |
[1:08:04] | – We all thought you were dead. – No, no. Still here. | – 我们都以为你已经死了呢 – 没 没 我还活着呢 |
[1:08:07] | How are you, Bob? | 你好吗 Bob |
[1:08:09] | Better than I’ve ever been in my whole life. | 我这辈子都没这么好过 |
[1:08:11] | Really? Still Remaining Men Together? | 是嘛 还在参加”一起继续做男人”互助会吗 |
[1:08:14] | No, no. I got something so much better now. | 不 不 我找到了更好的寄托 |
[1:08:16] | Really, what is it? | 真的吗 是什么 |
[1:08:19] | Well.. the first rule is, I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 那个 第一条规定是我不能谈论它 |
[1:08:26] | And the second rule is… | 第二条规定是 |
[1:08:28] | I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 我不能谈论它 |
[1:08:29] | – And the third rule is… – Bob, Bob. I’m a member. | – 第三条规定是 – Bob Bob 我也是其中一员 |
[1:08:34] | Look at my face, Bob. | 看我的脸 Bob |
[1:08:38] | That’s fucking… fucking great. | 这真是太他妈 太他妈棒了 |
[1:08:40] | – I’ve never seen you there. – I go Tuesdays and Thursdays. | – 我从没在那儿见过你啊 – 我周二跟周四去 |
[1:08:45] | – I go Saturday. – Congratulations. | – 我周六去 – 恭喜啊 |
[1:08:48] | Yeah, hey, to both of us, right? | 对 嘿 恭喜我们两个吧 |
[1:08:50] | Have you heard about the guy that invented this thing? | 你听说过发起这个的人吗 |
[1:08:53] | – Well, yeah, actually I… – I hear all kinds of things. – Yeah? | – 对 其实我 – 我听了好多传说 – 是吗 |
[1:08:56] | Supposedly, he was born in a mental institution, | 据说 他是在精神病院出生的 |
[1:09:01] | and he sleeps only one hour a night. | 他每天晚上只睡一个小时 |
[1:09:04] | – He’s a great man. – Oh… | – 他是个伟人 – 哇 |
[1:09:07] | Do you know about Tyler Durden? | 你知道Tyler Durden吗 |
[1:09:25] | Take him down! | 撂倒他 |
[1:09:35] | I didn’t hurt you, did I? | 我没伤到你吧 |
[1:09:37] | Actually, you did. | 说实话 你伤到了 |
[1:09:40] | Thank you for this. Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你跟我打了一场 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:09:43] | Fight Club. | 搏击俱乐部 |
[1:09:45] | Bob Bob Bob, Bob… | |
[1:09:46] | This was mine and Tyler’s gift. | 这是我和Tyler的礼物 |
[1:09:48] | Our gift to the world. | 我们给世人的礼物 |
[1:09:50] | I look around, I look around, I see a lot of new faces. | 我环顾四周 看到很多新面孔 |
[1:09:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:09:58] | Which means a lot of people breaking the first two rules of Fight Club. | 这意味着很多人没有遵守搏击俱乐部的前两条规定 |
[1:10:11] | I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who’ve ever lived. | 我在搏击俱乐部里看到了最强悍最聪明的人 |
[1:10:15] | I see all this potential. And I see it squandered. | 我看到了各种潜能 也看到它们被浪费 |
[1:10:21] | Goddamn it, an entire generation pumping gas. | 该死的 整整一代人都在给人加油 |
[1:10:24] | Waiting tables. | 给人端盘子 |
[1:10:26] | Slaves with white collars. | 做白领奴隶 |
[1:10:31] | Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. | 广告诱导我们追求豪车华服 |
[1:10:34] | Working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. | 干我们讨厌的工作 只为能买我们不需要的破烂儿 |
[1:10:41] | We’re the middle children of history, men. | 我们是被历史遗忘的一代 伙计们 |
[1:10:44] | No purpose or place. | 没有目标 没有地位 |
[1:10:46] | We have no Great War. | 我们没有世界大战 |
[1:10:48] | No Great Depression. | 没有经济大萧条 |
[1:10:52] | Our great war is a spiritual war. | 我们的大战是心灵之战 |
[1:10:55] | Our great depression is our lives. | 我们的大萧条是我们的生活 |
[1:11:02] | We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day | 我们从小看电视 相信有一天 |
[1:11:04] | we’d be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. | 我们都能成为百万富翁 电影巨星 或是摇滚明星 |
[1:11:08] | But we won’t. | 但我们不会 |
[1:11:10] | We’re slowly learning that fact. | 我们慢慢认识到这个事实 |
[1:11:13] | And we’re very, very pissed off. | 所以我们非常非常气愤 |
[1:11:16] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[1:11:21] | First rule of Fight Club is, do not talk about… | 搏击俱乐部第一条规定是 禁止谈论 |
[1:11:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:11:32] | – Who am I? – Yeah. | – 我是谁 – 对 |
[1:11:36] | There’s a sign on the front that says Lou’s Tavern. | 前面有块牌子写着”卢的酒馆” |
[1:11:39] | I’m fucking Lou. Who the fuck are you? | 我他妈就是卢 你他妈又是谁 |
[1:11:44] | Tyler Durden Tyler Durden. | |
[1:11:48] | Who told you motherfuckers you could use my place? | 谁允许你们这帮混蛋用我的地方了 |
[1:11:51] | We have a deal worked out with Irvine. | 我们跟Irvine讲好了的 |
[1:11:54] | Irvine? Irvine’s at home with a broken collarbone. | Irvine Irvine断了根锁骨在家躺着呢 |
[1:11:57] | He don’t own this place. I do. | 这地方不归他 归我 |
[1:12:02] | – How much money’s he getting for this? – There is no money. | – 他从中得了多少钱 – 一毛没有 |
[1:12:05] | – Really? – Free to all. | – 真的吗 – 免费对我们开放 |
[1:12:07] | – Ain’t that something. – It is, actually. | – 还真不可思议啊 – 的确如此 |
[1:12:10] | Look, stupid fuck! | 听着 你个蠢货 |
[1:12:12] | I want everybody out of here right now. | 我要所有人立马给我滚出去 |
[1:12:14] | Hey! You should join our club. | 嘿 你也该加入我们俱乐部 |
[1:12:18] | – Did you hear what I just said? – You and your friend. | – 你没听到我刚说什么吗 – 你跟你的朋友都该加入 |
[1:12:25] | You hear me now? | 你现在听到了吗 |
[1:12:28] | No, I didn’t quite catch that, Lou. | 不 我没怎么听到 卢 |
[1:12:37] | Still not getting it. | 还是没听到 |
[1:12:40] | OK, OK, I got it. | 好了 好了 我听到了 |
[1:12:41] | I got it, I got it. Shit, I lost it. | 我听到了 听到了 操 我又给忘了 |
[1:12:45] | Back! All of you! | 退后 都给我退后 |
[1:12:48] | Everybody back! | 所有人退后 |
[1:12:58] | Ah, Lou! | 啊 卢 |
[1:13:01] | Come on, man! We really like this place. | 拜托 老兄 我们真的很喜欢这地方 |
[1:13:14] | That’s right, Lou. Get it out. | 没错 卢 发泄出来吧 |
[1:13:15] | – Shut the fuck up. – Oh, yeah! | – 他妈的闭嘴 – 噢 爽 |
[1:13:22] | Is that fucking funny? | 这他妈很搞笑吗 |
[1:13:34] | Fucking guy’s a loony, I’m telling you. | 这家伙就他妈是个疯子 |
[1:13:38] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:13:44] | – You don’t know where I’ve been, Lou. – Oh, my God! | – 你不知道我都经历过什么 卢 – 天哪 |
[1:13:47] | You don’t know where I’ve been! | 你不知道我都经历过什么 |
[1:13:53] | Please let us keep it, Lou! Please, Lou! | 让我们继续用这里吧 卢 求你了 卢 |
[1:13:56] | Fucking use the basement! Christ! | 他妈想用就用吧 上帝啊 |
[1:13:58] | I want your word, Lou! I want your word! | 你得向我保证 卢 向我保证 |
[1:14:01] | On my mother’s eyes. | 以我妈的名义保证 |
[1:14:13] | Thanks, Lou. | 谢了 卢 |
[1:14:16] | You too, big guy. | 也谢谢你 大个子 |
[1:14:22] | We’ll see you next week. | 我们下周见了 |
[1:14:40] | This week, each one of you has a homework assignment. | 这周 你们每个人都有个作业 |
[1:14:45] | You’re gonna go out. You’re gonna start a fight with a total stranger. | 你们要出去 找个完全不认识的人打一架 |
[1:14:52] | You’re gonna start a fight, | 你们得主动找人打 |
[1:14:55] | and you’re gonna lose. | 但你们必须打输 |
[1:14:59] | Excellent choice, sir. | 眼光不错喔 先生 |
[1:15:02] | Hey! Watch out, jackass! Come on! | 嘿 看着点儿 混蛋 干什么呢 |
[1:15:05] | Now, this is not as easy as it sounds. | 这作业可不像听起来那么简单 |
[1:15:11] | What… son of a bitch! | 什 狗娘养的 |
[1:15:14] | Most people, normal people, do just about anything to avoid a fight. | 大多数人 正常人 都会想尽办法避免打架 |
[1:15:20] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[1:15:21] | You sprayed me with your hose. | 刚才你的水管喷到我了 |
[1:15:24] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要这么做 |
[1:15:25] | Jay! Go call 911! | Jay 快打电话报警 |
[1:15:30] | Put the hose down. | 把水管放下 |
[1:15:32] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[1:15:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:53] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[1:15:57] | Ok. | 行啊 |
[1:16:01] | Where to begin? | 从哪儿说起呢 |
[1:16:02] | With your constant absenteeism? | 你的经常性旷工 |
[1:16:05] | With your unpresentable appearance? | 还是你见不得人的仪容 |
[1:16:08] | You’re up for review. | 你得准备好接受审查了 |
[1:16:09] | “I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise.” | “我是Jack的完全不出所料” |
[1:16:12] | – What? – Let’s pretend. | – 什么 – 让我们假设一下 |
[1:16:15] | You’re the Department of Transportation, OK? | 如果你是交通部的人 |
[1:16:18] | Someone informs you that | 有人告诉你 |
[1:16:20] | this company installs front-seat mounting brackets | 这家公司汽车安装的前座支架 |
[1:16:23] | that never pass collision tests, | 根本没通过撞车试验 |
[1:16:25] | brake linings that fail after 1,000 miles, | 开过1600公里 刹车片就会失灵 |
[1:16:29] | and fuel injectors that explode and burn people alive. | 还有喷油器就会爆炸把人活活烧死 |
[1:16:34] | What then? | 你会怎么做 |
[1:16:36] | – Are you threatening me? – No… | – 你是在威胁我吗 – 不 |
[1:16:39] | Get the fuck out of here. You’re fired! | 他妈的滚出去 你被炒了 |
[1:16:40] | I have a better solution. | 我有个更好的解决办法 |
[1:16:42] | You keep me on the payroll as an outside consultant, | 你把我转成带薪外聘顾问 |
[1:16:46] | and in exchange for my salary, | 作为交换 |
[1:16:48] | my job will be never to tell people these things that I know. | 我的工作就是永远不把我知道的这些事说出去 |
[1:16:52] | I don’t even have to come into the office. I can do this job from home. | 我甚至不用来上班 我可以在家做好这份工作 |
[1:16:57] | Who… who the fuck do you think you are, you crazy little shit? | 你 你他妈以为自己是谁 你个疯子 |
[1:17:06] | – Security! – “I am Jack’s smirking revenge.” | – 保安 – “我是Jack偷笑的报复” |
[1:17:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[1:17:30] | That hurt. | 好疼啊 |
[1:17:34] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要打我 |
[1:17:36] | Oh, my God! No! Please stop! | 天哪 不要 求求你住手 |
[1:17:50] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[1:17:52] | Oh, God, no! Please! No! | 老天 不 求你了 不要 |
[1:17:54] | For some reason, I thought of my first fight, with Tyler. | 莫名地 我想起了我和Tlyer打的第一架 |
[1:17:58] | No! | 不要 |
[1:18:24] | Under and behind and inside everything this man took for granted, | 在所有这家伙认为理所当然的东西背后 |
[1:18:29] | something horrible had been growing. | 已经滋生了可怕的东西 |
[1:18:32] | Look. Just give me the paychecks, like I asked, | 听着 只要像我要求的那样付我薪水就行了 |
[1:18:36] | and you won’t ever see me again. | 你就再也不会看到我了 |
[1:18:38] | And right then, at our most excellent moment together… | 就在那时 在我俩相处过程中最赞的那一刻 |
[1:18:45] | Thank God! Please don’t hit me again. Please… | 谢天谢地 求你别再打我了 求你了 |
[1:18:48] | Telephone, computer, fax machine, | 电话 电脑 传真机 |
[1:18:50] | 52 weekly paychecks and 48 airline flight coupons. | 52张周薪支票 还有48张航班通票 |
[1:18:55] | We now had corporate sponsorship. | 我们现在有”企业赞助”了 |
[1:18:57] | This is how Tyler and I were able to have Fight Club every night of the week. | 这样我和Tyler每晚都能去搏击俱乐部了 |
[1:19:04] | Now, nobody was the center of Fight Club except the two men fighting. | 现在 只有正在打架的两人才是搏击俱乐部的中心 |
[1:19:09] | The leader walked through the crowd, out in the darkness. | 领头人则穿梭在人群里 时现在黑暗中 |
[1:19:14] | Tyler was now involved in a lawsuit with the Pressman Hotel | Tyler因为往汤里撒尿 |
[1:19:17] | over the urine content of their soup. | 正被普莱斯曼酒店起诉 |
[1:19:26] | “I am Jack’s wasted life.” | “我是Jack荒废的人生” |
[1:19:33] | Yeah! Yeah! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[1:19:36] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[1:19:40] | Tyler dreamed up new homework assignments. | Tyler想出了新的作业 |
[1:19:43] | He handed them out in sealed envelopes. | 他把作业封在信封里发给大家 |
[1:20:25] | – Do you know there’s a Fight Club in Delaware City? – Yeah, I heard. | – 你知道特拉华市也有搏击俱乐部了吗 – 对 听说了 |
[1:20:28] | 错误道 禁止入内 | |
[1:20:30] | There’s one in Penns Grove too. | 彭斯格罗夫也有了一个 |
[1:20:33] | Bob even found one up in New Castle. | Bob甚至在纽卡斯尔也发现一个 |
[1:20:35] | Yeah, did you start that one? | 是啊 那是你成立的吗 |
[1:20:36] | – No, I thought you did. – No. | – 不是 我还以为是你呢 – 不是 |
[1:21:30] | – Stop for a second. – Hey, what are we doing? | – 等一下 – 嘿 我们要干嘛 |
[1:21:32] | – Turn around. – What are we doing? | – 转过去 – 我们是要干嘛 |
[1:21:34] | – Homework assignment. – What kind of homework assignment? | – 做作业 – 什么作业 |
[1:21:36] | Human sacrifice. | 人类牺牲 |
[1:21:38] | Hey, is that a gun? Please! Please tell me that’s not a gun. | 嘿 那是枪吗 拜托 告诉我那不是枪 |
[1:21:41] | – It’s a gun. – What are you doing? – Meet me in the back. | – 是枪 – 你到底要做什么 – 到后面等我 |
[1:21:43] | – No. No. Hey, don’t fuck around! – Meet me in the back. | – 不 不 嘿 别胡来 – 到后面等我 |
[1:21:49] | the survival rate for everyone drops to zero. | 每个人的存活率都会降为零 |
[1:21:53] | – Stop. What are you doing? Come on! – Hands behind your back. | – 住手 你要干嘛 别这样 – 手放到背后 |
[1:21:55] | – God! – Give me your wallet. | – 天哪 – 把你钱包给我 |
[1:22:00] | Raymond K. Hessel. 1320 SE Banning, Apartment A. | Raymond K. Hessel 班宁街东南1320号A室 |
[1:22:03] | Small, cramped basement apartment, Raymond? | 是狭小局促的地下室吧 Raymond |
[1:22:05] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:22:06] | ‘Cause they give shitty basement apartments letters instead of numbers. | 因为破地下室的地址只给字母不给号码 |
[1:22:10] | Raymond Raymond! | |
[1:22:12] | You’re going to die. | 你就要死了 |
[1:22:13] | No! | 不要 |
[1:22:15] | Is that your mom and dad? | 这是你爸妈吗 |
[1:22:16] | Mom and Dad, you’re gonna have to call up kindly Dr. So-And-So. | 老爸老妈 你们得打电话给体贴的牙医 |
[1:22:19] | Pick up your dental records. You wanna know why? | 拿儿子的牙科记录了 想知道为什么吗 |
[1:22:21] | – ‘Cause there gonna be nothing left of your face. – No! | – 因为我会拿枪轰掉你整张脸 – 不要 |
[1:22:24] | – Oh, come on! Come on! – An expired community college student ID. | – 拜托 别这样 – 一张过期的社区大学学生证 |
[1:22:28] | What did you study, Raymond? | 你学的什么 Raymond |
[1:22:29] | – S… stuff. – Stuff? | – 就 就一些东西 – 东西 |
[1:22:32] | Were the midterms hard? | 期中考试难吗 |
[1:22:35] | – I asked you what you studied! – Biology, mostly. | – 我问你学的什么 – 生物 主要是 |
[1:22:38] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么 – 我不知道 |
[1:22:41] | What did you wanna be, Raymond K. Hessel? | 你以前想干什么 Raymond K. Hessel |
[1:22:46] | The question, Raymond, was what did you want to be? | 我的问题是 Raymond 你以前想干的是什么 |
[1:22:52] | Answer him, Raymond! Jesus! | 快回答他 Raymond 老天 |
[1:22:54] | – Veterinarian. Veterinarian. – Animals. | – 兽医 兽医 – 动物啊 |
[1:22:56] | – Yeah. Animals… stuff. – Stuff. Yeah, I got that. | – 对 动物 之类的 – 之类的 行 我知道了 |
[1:22:59] | – That means you need more schooling. – Too much school. | – 也就是说你还有一堆东西要学 – 根本学不完 |
[1:23:02] | – Would you rather be dead? – No, please… | – 那你是情愿死掉吗 – 不 求你 |
[1:23:04] | You’d rather die here, on your knees, in the back of a convenience store? | 你情愿死在这里 跪在一间便利店后面 |
[1:23:09] | No. No. Please, no. | 不 不要 求你了 不要 |
[1:23:15] | I’m keeping your license. | 我拿走你的驾照了 |
[1:23:18] | Gonna check in on you. I know where you live. | 我会去查你的 我知道你住哪儿 |
[1:23:22] | If you’re not on your way to become a veterinarian in six weeks, | 如果接下来的一个半月你没在努力成为一个兽医 |
[1:23:25] | you will be dead. | 你就死定了 |
[1:23:29] | Now run on home. | 跑回家去吧 |
[1:23:35] | Run, Forrest, run! | 跑啊 阿甘 跑啊 |
[1:23:39] | I feel ill. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[1:23:42] | – Imagine how he feels. – Come on, this isn’t funny! | – 想想他是什么感觉 – 拜托 这有什么好玩的 |
[1:23:46] | That wasn’t funny. What the fuck was the point of that? | 一点儿都不好玩 这他妈有什么意义 |
[1:23:49] | Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel’s life. | 明天会是Raymond K. Hessel一生中最美好的一天 |
[1:23:53] | His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted. | 他的早餐会比我们吃过的任何一餐都要美味 |
[1:23:58] | You had to give it to him. | 你不得不佩服他 |
[1:24:01] | Come on. | 走了 |
[1:24:01] | He had a plan. | 他早有计划 |
[1:24:03] | And it started to make sense in a Tyler sort of way. | 而且Tyler的理念越来越有道理了 |
[1:24:06] | No fear. No distractions. | 不要惧怕 不要分心 |
[1:24:10] | The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide. | 把一切无关紧要之事都抛之脑后的能力 |
[1:24:27] | You are not your job. | 工作不能代表你 |
[1:24:31] | You’re not how much money you have in the bank. | 银行存款不能代表你 |
[1:24:37] | You’re not the car you drive. | 你开的车也不能代表你 |
[1:24:39] | You’re not the contents of your wallet. | 钱包里的东西不能代表你 |
[1:24:43] | You’re not your fucking khakis. | 你的卡其裤也他妈不能代表你 |
[1:24:47] | You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. | 你就是迎合这世界的活生生一坨屎 |
[1:25:00] | I’ll be out of your way in a sec. | 我马上就走 |
[1:25:03] | You don’t have to go. | 你没必要离开啦 |
[1:25:06] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[1:25:09] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[1:25:12] | It’s OK. | 没关系了 |
[1:25:22] | Are you still going to groups? | 你还参加那些互助会吗 |
[1:25:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:25:29] | Chloe’s dead. | Chloe死了 |
[1:25:30] | Wow. Chloe. | 哇 Chloe |
[1:25:34] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[1:25:36] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[1:25:39] | I dunno. I haven’t thought about it in a while. | 不知道 我有一阵子没想到她了 |
[1:25:41] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[1:25:44] | It was the smart move on her part. | 对她来说死了也算是明智之举 |
[1:25:48] | Listen, um… | 听着 呃 |
[1:25:51] | Wha… what are you getting out of all this? | 你 你这样做有什么好处吗 |
[1:25:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:56] | I mean, all this. Why do you keep… | 我是说 这一切 为什么你一直 |
[1:25:59] | Is this making you happy? | 这么做会让你开心吗 |
[1:26:03] | Yeah, well, sometimes. | 有时候会啊 |
[1:26:07] | Well… I don’t know. I don’t understand. | 我 我不懂 我不明白 |
[1:26:08] | Why… why does a weaker person need to latch on to a strong person? | 为 为什么弱者总是要依附于强者 |
[1:26:12] | What… what is that? | 这 这算什么 |
[1:26:14] | What do you get out of it? | 你又从中得到了什么 |
[1:26:18] | No. That’s… that’s not the same thing at all. | 不 那 那根本是两码事 |
[1:26:22] | It’s totally different with us. We… | 我俩的情况完全不同 我们 |
[1:26:23] | “Us”? | “我们” |
[1:26:25] | – What do you mean by “us”? – I’m sorry. Do you hear this? | – 什么叫”我们” – 抱歉 你听到了吗 |
[1:26:29] | – Hear what? – You are not hearing all that noise? Just hold on a second. | – 听到什么 – 你没听到那么吵的噪音吗 等我一下 |
[1:26:32] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[1:26:33] | Wha… what were you saying? Don’t change the subject! I want to talk about this. | 你刚才到底在说什么 别转换话题 我要和你好好谈谈 |
[1:26:36] | – You’re not talking about me, are you? – No. | – 你们没在说我吧 – 没有 |
[1:26:38] | – What? – That day came over to my place play doctor. What was going on there? | – 什么 – 那天你到我家帮我检查胸部 那算怎么回事 |
[1:26:42] | – What are you talking about? – Nothing. Nothing. | – 你们在聊什么呢 – 没 没什么 |
[1:26:45] | – I don’t think so. – Come on. What do you want? | – 我可不这么认为 – 拜托 你到底想怎样 |
[1:26:47] | – Look at me. – No. What? – Look at me. | – 看着我 – 不 干嘛 – 看着我 |
[1:26:51] | – What is that? – It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it. | – 你的手怎么了 – 没什么 不用大惊小怪 |
[1:26:54] | – My God. Who did this? – A person. | – 天哪 这是谁干的 – 一个人 |
[1:26:57] | Guy or girl? | 男的还是女的 |
[1:26:59] | – What do you care, if it’s guy or girl? – What do you care if I ask? | – 你管得着男的还是女的 – 我问问又怎么了 |
[1:27:01] | – It’s none of your business. Leave me alone. – You’re afraid to say. | – 不关你的事 别烦我 – 你不敢说 |
[1:27:03] | – I am not afraid to say. Let me go. – No! Talk to me. | – 我不是不敢说 放开我 – 不 告诉我 |
[1:27:06] | – Let go of me. – No! – Leave me alone! | – 放开我 – 不行 – 别烦我 |
[1:27:07] | – This conversation… – This conversation… | – 这次谈话 – 这次谈话 |
[1:27:10] | – … is over. – … is over. | – 结束了 – 结束了 |
[1:27:14] | I just can’t win with you, can I? | 我就是没办法讨好你 是吧 |
[1:27:25] | Hey, this is getting a little old! | 嘿 老这样就招人烦了吧 |
[1:27:29] | What… what is all this? | 这 这些都是什么 |
[1:27:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:27:34] | Hey, why… why do we need bunk beds? | 嘿 我们要这些上下铺干什么 |
[1:27:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:27:45] | Too young. Sorry. | 太年轻了 抱歉 |
[1:27:49] | What’s all that? | 那是干什么的 |
[1:27:51] | Right, if the applicant is too young, tell him he’s too young. | 对了 如果申请人太年轻 就告诉他太年轻 |
[1:27:54] | Old, too old. Fat, too fat. | 老的说太老 肥的说太肥 |
[1:27:55] | Applicant? | 什么申请人 |
[1:27:56] | If the applicant then waits for three days | 要是申请人还是在外面等了三天 |
[1:27:58] | without food or shelter or encouragement, | 没吃没住没人鼓励的话 |
[1:28:00] | he may then enter and begin training. | 他才能进来开始训练 |
[1:28:02] | Tra… training for what? | 训 训练什么 |
[1:28:09] | You think this is a game? | 你以为这是儿戏吗 |
[1:28:12] | You’re too young to train here, end of story. | 你太嫩了不可能接受训练 没戏 |
[1:28:14] | Quit wasting our time. Get the fuck out of here. | 别浪费我们的时间 快给我滚 |
[1:28:21] | Bad news, friend. | 坏消息 朋友 |
[1:28:24] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[1:28:27] | Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. | 如果你误会了那真对不起 |
[1:28:29] | It’s not the end of the world. Just… go away. | 这又不是世界末日 就 离开吧 |
[1:28:33] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:28:36] | You’re trespassing and I will have to call the police. | 你这是私闯民宅 再不走我就报警了 |
[1:28:43] | Don’t you look at me! | 还敢盯着我 |
[1:28:44] | You think you’re gonna get in this house? | 你以为你能进来吗 |
[1:28:46] | You’re never getting in this fucking house! | 你他妈这辈子都别想进来 |
[1:28:47] | Never. Now get the fuck off my porch. Get off my porch! | 永远不可能 滚出我的门廊 快滚开 |
[1:28:51] | Sooner or later, we all became what Tyler wanted us to be. | 早晚我们都会成为Tyler期望的人 |
[1:28:54] | I’m gonna go inside and I’m gonna get a shovel. | 我这就进去拿铲子来 |
[1:29:05] | – Got two black shirts? – Sir. | – 带了两件黑衬衫 – 有 长官 |
[1:29:08] | – Two pair black pants? – Yes, sir. | – 两条黑裤子 – 有 长官 |
[1:29:10] | – One pair black boots? – Sir. | – 一双黑靴子 – 有 长官 |
[1:29:11] | – Two pair black socks? – Sir. | – 两双黑袜子 – 有 长官 |
[1:29:13] | – One black jacket? – Sir. | – 一件黑外套 – 有 长官 |
[1:29:14] | – $300 personal burial money? – Yes, sir. | – 三百美元的个人丧葬费 – 有 长官 |
[1:29:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:29:32] | You’re too old, fat man. | 你太老了 肥佬 |
[1:29:35] | Your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch. | 你奶子太大了 滚出我的门廊 |
[1:29:46] | Bob Bob Bob! Bob! | |
[1:30:03] | Like a monkey ready to be shot into space. | 就像准备被射上太空的猴子 |
[1:30:07] | Space monkey. | 太空猴 |
[1:30:09] | Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. | 准备为更崇高的事业牺牲自己 |
[1:30:18] | You are too fucking old, fatty! | 你他妈的太老了 肥猪 |
[1:30:21] | And you… You’re too fucking… | 还有你 你他妈 |
[1:30:25] | blond! | 毛太黄了 |
[1:30:26] | Get out of here, the both of you! | 滚 你俩都给我滚 |
[1:30:29] | And so it went. | 之后就这样继续着 |
[1:30:30] | Listen up, maggots. | 听好了 蛆虫们 |
[1:30:33] | You are not special. | 你并不特别 |
[1:30:35] | You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. | 你不是什么美丽独一无二的雪花 |
[1:30:39] | You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. | 你就是跟其他一切一样正在腐烂的有机物 |
[1:30:43] | Tyler built himself an army. | Tyler给自己建了一支军队 |
[1:30:46] | We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. | 我们都是迎合这世界的活生生一坨屎 |
[1:30:50] | We are all part of the same compost heap. | 我们都是同一堆粪里的一部分 |
[1:30:55] | Why was Tyler Durden building an army? | Tyler Durden为什么要建一支军队 |
[1:30:58] | To what purpose? For what greater good? | 有什么目的 为了什么更崇高的事业 |
[1:31:05] | In Tyler we trusted. | 只要是Tyler 我们就完全信任 |
[1:31:11] | No, no, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[1:31:12] | When he was like, “You are not your job,” I was like, “Yeah!” | 他说”工作不代表你”的时候 我就感觉 “还真是” |
[1:31:20] | – Hey, what’s all this? – Hey! | – 嘿 这是干什么 – 嘿 |
[1:31:25] | Ok! | 好了 |
[1:31:27] | – What’s going on? – We’re celebrating. | – 怎么了这是 – 我们要好好庆祝一下 |
[1:31:29] | – What are we celebrating? – Go on. | – 庆祝什么 – 去吧 |
[1:31:36] | – Hey. – Let me get that for you. | – 嘿 – 我来帮你拿 |
[1:31:43] | Same great taste. Pepsi. Generation Next. | 美味依旧 百事可乐 新一代饮料 |
[1:31:47] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[1:31:50] | Investigators are on the scene right now. | 调查人员已经来到现场 |
[1:31:52] | Hold on. Police Commissioner Jacobs has just arrived. | 等等 警察局长Jacobs刚到现场 |
[1:31:55] | Commissioner, commissioner, | 局长 局长 |
[1:31:55] | could you please tell us what you think has happened here? | 能否告诉我们这是怎么回事 |
[1:31:58] | We believe this is one of many recent acts of vandalism around the city | 我们相信本案和近期市内多起蓄意破坏行为有关 |
[1:32:02] | somehow related to underground boxing clubs. | 似乎和一个地下搏击俱乐部有关 |
[1:32:06] | We will be coordinating a rigorous investigation. | 我们会协作展开缜密调查 |
[1:32:10] | That was Police Commissioner Jacobs who just arrived on the scene here | 刚刚采访的是刚来到这场大约一小时前发生的 |
[1:32:13] | on a four-alarm fire that broke out about an hour ago… | 四级火灾现场的Jacobs警察局长 |
[1:32:16] | – She’s hot. – Live from Park Morris Builing, Lauren Sanchez. | – 她好辣啊 – Lauren Sanchez在帕克莫里斯大楼给您带来的现场报道 |
[1:32:19] | Back to the studio. | 交回到演播室 |
[1:32:21] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[1:32:24] | – Holy shit! – Yeah! | – 我靠 – 好耶 |
[1:32:33] | What the fuck did you guys do? | 你们这帮人都他妈干了什么 |
[1:32:45] | Sir, the first rule of project Mayhem is you do not ask questions, sir. | 长官 大破坏计划的第一条规定是 不能有疑问 长官 |
[1:32:55] | The victory in the war against crime will not come overnight. | 打击犯罪不会一夜之间获得胜利 |
[1:32:59] | It will take dedication and commitment, | 需要奉献和坚持 |
[1:33:01] | and most of all, cooperation. | 最重要的是 合作 |
[1:33:04] | Streets are safer now. There is hope in the inner city. | 街头比以前安全了 市内的秩序还是有希望的 |
[1:33:08] | – However, this is only a beginning… – I gotta take a piss. | – 然而这只是开始 – 我去上个厕所 |
[1:33:11] | These are the first steps in a long journey. | 前程漫漫 这还只是第一步 |
[1:33:15] | – That is why we have created Project Hope… – Bob. | – 所以我们才建立了希望计划 – Bob |
[1:33:18] | …helping others with prevention and enforcement. | 通过预防犯罪和加强执法来维持治安 |
[1:33:22] | Project Hope will be a joint effort | 希望计划需要警方 |
[1:33:24] | between the police and community leaders. | 和社区领导的共同努力 |
[1:33:28] | It will be a powerful new weapon in the war against crime. | 它将是打击犯罪的有力新武器 |
[1:34:18] | Wrap it around the top of his Hacky Sack, Bob. | 把他的蛋蛋包起来 Bob |
[1:34:19] | Man! His balls are ice-cold. | 靠 他的蛋冰冰凉的 |
[1:34:23] | Hi. You’re gonna call off your rigorous investigation. | 听着 你要取消你那缜密的调查 |
[1:34:27] | You’re gonna publicly state there is no underground group, or | 你要公开声明根本没什么地下组织 否则 |
[1:34:31] | – these guys are gonna take your balls. – No! | – 这几位会割掉你的蛋蛋 – 不要 |
[1:34:33] | They’ll send one to the New York Times and one to the LA Times, | 一颗寄给<纽约时报> 一颗寄给<洛城时报> |
[1:34:36] | press will release out. | 媒体会让你名”蛋”天下 |
[1:34:38] | Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. | 听着 你要追查的人都是你赖以生存的人 |
[1:34:42] | We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. | 我们给你做饭 帮你倒垃圾 为你转接电话 |
[1:34:46] | We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. | 开救护车送你去医院 你睡觉时还替你看门 |
[1:34:54] | Do not fuck with us. | 别他妈惹我们 |
[1:35:06] | Ball check! | 留你两个蛋 |
[1:35:11] | 普莱斯曼酒店 卸货区 当心卡车 | |
[1:35:22] | Bob, this way. | Bob 你走这边 |
[1:35:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:35:27] | “I am Jack’s inflamed sense of rejection.” | “我是Jack强烈的被排斥感” |
[1:35:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:35:47] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[1:36:21] | I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every panda | 我想要射杀每一只不肯交配 |
[1:36:24] | that wouldn’t screw to save its species. | 来延续种族的熊猫 |
[1:36:29] | I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers | 我想打开油轮的倾泻阀 |
[1:36:32] | and smother all those French beaches I’d never see. | 将那些我永远都看不到的法国海滩厚厚地掩埋 |
[1:36:40] | I wanted to breathe smoke. | 我想要吞枪自杀 |
[1:36:59] | Where did you go, psycho boy? | 你着了什么魔 疯小子 |
[1:37:03] | I felt like destroying something beautiful. | 我想摧毁美好的东西 |
[1:37:10] | – Get him to a fucking hospital. – Yeah. | – 快他妈带他去医院 – 好的 |
[1:37:24] | Don’t worry, Mr. Durden. Airport parking. Long term. | 别担心 Durden先生 机场的长期寄停车 |
[1:37:29] | After you, Mr. Durden. | 您先请 Durden先生 |
[1:37:32] | After you. | 您先请 |
[1:37:51] | – Something on your mind, dear? – No. | – 有什么心事 亲爱的 – 没有 |
[1:37:54] | Alright, yeah. Why wasn’t I told about Project Mayhem? | 好吧 有 为什么不告诉我大破坏计划的事 |
[1:37:57] | First rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions. | 大破坏计划的第一条规定是不能有疑问 |
[1:38:00] | – What are you talking about? – Why didn’t you include me in the beginning? | – 你在说什么 – 为什么不一开始就让我参与 |
[1:38:03] | Fight Club was the beginning. | 搏击俱乐部就是开始啊 |
[1:38:05] | Now it’s left the basements and it’s Project Mayhem. | 现在搬出地下室 就成了大破坏计划 |
[1:38:08] | You and I started Fight Club together. You remember that? | 是我们一起成立的搏击俱乐部 还记得吗 |
[1:38:11] | It’s as much mine as it is yours, you know. | 它是你的 也同样是我的 |
[1:38:13] | Is this about you and me? | 你不爽是因为咱俩 |
[1:38:14] | Yeah. I thought we were doing this together? | 是啊 我以为我们是一起合作的啊 |
[1:38:16] | You’re missing the point. This does not belong to us. | 你完全搞错了 它并不属于我们 |
[1:38:19] | – We are not special. – Fuck that. You… you should have told me. | – 我们并不特别 – 滚你的吧 你应该告诉我的 |
[1:38:24] | Hey, Tyler! | 嘿 Tyler |
[1:38:28] | – Goddamn it, Tyler! – What do you want? | – 我靠 Tyler – 你想怎样 |
[1:38:30] | A statement of purpose? Should I email you? | 写份目的陈述吗 发你邮箱吗 |
[1:38:32] | Should I put this on your action item-list? | 帮你加进待处理事项清单里吗 |
[1:38:33] | – Oh, look… – You decide your level of involvement! | – 听着 – 参与程度完全取决于你自己 |
[1:38:36] | I will! I wanna know certain things first! | 我当然要参与 我想先搞清楚 |
[1:38:38] | – The first rule of Project Mayhem… – Shut up! | – 大破坏计划的第一条规定 – 给我闭嘴 |
[1:38:43] | – I wanna know what you’re thinking. – Fuck what you know! | – 我要知道你在想什么 – 你要知道个屁 |
[1:38:45] | You need to forget about what you know, that’s your problem. | 你得把你知道的通通忘了 这才是你该解决的 |
[1:38:47] | Forget waht you think you know about life, about friendship, | 忘了你自以为清楚的生活 友谊 |
[1:38:50] | and especially about you and me. | 尤其是把你和我的事忘干净 |
[1:38:54] | Wha… what is that supposed to mean? What… | 你 你这是什么意思 什么 |
[1:38:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[1:39:03] | Guys, what will you wish you’d done before you die? | 伙计们 你们死前的愿望是什么 |
[1:39:05] | – Paint a self-portrait. – Build a house. | – 画幅自画像 – 盖栋房子 |
[1:39:08] | – And you? – I… I don’t know. Nothing. Nothing. | – 你呢 – 我 我不知道 没有 什么都没有 |
[1:39:10] | – Come on! Get in the right lane. – You have to answer this question! | – 别闹了 回到右车道 – 你必须回答这个问题 |
[1:39:13] | If you die right now, how would you feel about your life? | 如果你现在就要死了 你会怎么评价你的一生 |
[1:39:16] | I don’t know! I wouldn’t feel anything good about my life. | 我不知道 我觉得我活得糟透了 |
[1:39:18] | Is that what you want to hear me say? Fine. | 这就是你想听的吗 满意了吧 |
[1:39:20] | – Come on! – Not good enough. | – 别闹了 – 还不够好 |
[1:39:22] | Stop fucking around! Tyler! | 别他妈发疯了 Tyler |
[1:39:27] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪 |
[1:39:29] | Goddamn it! Goddamn it! Fuck you! | 该死 该死 去你妈的 |
[1:39:32] | Fuck Fight Club. Fuck Marla! I am sick of all your shit! | 去他妈的搏击俱乐部 去他妈的Marla 我受够你这套了 |
[1:39:37] | OK, man. OK. | 好吧 兄弟 好吧 |
[1:39:40] | – Quit screwing around. Take the wheel! – Look at you! | – 别再胡闹了 握住方向盘 – 看看你 |
[1:39:42] | – Take the wheel! – Look at you! You’re fucking pathetic! | – 握住方向盘 – 看看你自己 真他妈可悲 |
[1:39:45] | Why? Why? What are you talking about? | 为什么 你说什么呢 |
[1:39:47] | Why do you think I blew up your condo? | 你觉得我为什么要炸掉你的公寓 |
[1:39:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:39:52] | Hitting bottom isn’t a weekend retreat. It’s not a goddamn seminar. | 彻底堕落不是参加个周末静修 也不是什么他妈的研讨会 |
[1:39:57] | Stop trying to control everything and just let go! | 别再想控制一切 放手吧 |
[1:40:03] | – Let go! – All right. Fine. | – 放手 – 好吧 好 |
[1:40:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:41:07] | I’d never been in a car accident. | 我从没出过车祸 |
[1:41:11] | This must have been what all those people felt like | 这肯定是我统计报告里 |
[1:41:13] | before I filed them as statistics in my reports. | 那些车里乘客的感受 |
[1:41:17] | Goddamn! | 爽爆了 |
[1:41:22] | We’ve just had a near-life experience! | 我们刚刚有了一次永生难忘的体验 |
[1:41:30] | In the world I see, | 在我眼中的世界 |
[1:41:33] | you’re stalking elk through the Grand Canyon forests | 你在洛克菲勒中心废墟周围的大峡谷森林里 |
[1:41:35] | around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. | 追寻麋鹿的踪迹 |
[1:41:40] | You’ll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. | 你会穿着一辈子都不会坏的皮衣 |
[1:41:45] | You’ll climb the thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. | 你沿着缠绕着西尔斯大厦的藤蔓攀登 |
[1:41:50] | And when you look down, you’ll see tiny figures pounding corn, | 往下看的时候 你会看到一个个微小人影 |
[1:41:55] | laying strips of venison | 在某个废弃高速公路 |
[1:41:56] | in the empty car-pool lane of some abandoned superhighway. | 空荡荡的拼车道上打谷晒肉 |
[1:42:13] | Feel better, champ. | 早日康复 兄弟 |
[1:42:33] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:42:35] | Tyler Tyler? | |
[1:42:36] | …Tyler was gone. | Tyler走了 |
[1:42:47] | Was I asleep? | 我睡着了吗 |
[1:42:50] | Had I slept? | 我有睡着吗 |
[1:42:52] | You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake, do you understand me? | 你不是什么美丽独一无二的雪花 明白吗 |
[1:42:54] | The house had become a living thing, | 这栋房子仿佛有了生命 |
[1:42:57] | wet inside from so many people sweating and breathing. | 这么多人在里面流汗呼吸让屋子里充满湿气 |
[1:43:02] | So many people moving, the house moved. | 这么多人活动 房子仿佛也在动 |
[1:43:08] | Planet Tyler. | Tyler星球 |
[1:43:09] | I had to hug the walls, | 我只能贴着墙走 |
[1:43:11] | trapped inside this clockwork of space monkeys. | 困在这帮上了发条的太空猴里 |
[1:43:15] | You can’t be smoking here! You know how much ether we have in this fucking house? | 你怎么能在这儿抽烟 你知道这房子里有他妈多少乙醚吗 |
[1:43:18] | Cooking and working and sleeping in teams. | 有组织有纪律地吃喝工作睡觉 |
[1:43:24] | Hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[1:43:45] | It’s under control, sir. | 一切尽在掌握中 长官 |
[1:43:50] | Where’s Tyler? | Tyler在哪儿 |
[1:43:52] | Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not… | 长官 大破坏计划的第一条规定是不能有 |
[1:43:55] | Right. The… OK. | 对 规定 好吧 |
[1:43:59] | I’m all alone. | 我又孤身一人了 |
[1:44:01] | My father dumped me. Tyler dumped me. | 我爸不要我 Tyler也抛下我 |
[1:44:05] | “I am Jack’s broken heart.” | “我是Jack伤透了的心” |
[1:44:12] | What comes next in Project Mayhem only Tyler knows. | 只有Tyler知道大破坏计划的下一步是什么 |
[1:44:16] | The second rule is you do not ask questions. | 第二条规定是不能有疑问 |
[1:44:23] | Get the fuck away from me! Get the fuck away from me! | 他妈的离我远点儿 他妈的滚远点儿 |
[1:44:26] | Who are all these people? | 这些都是什么人啊 |
[1:44:33] | The Paper Street Soap Company. | 珮波街肥皂公司的员工 |
[1:44:38] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[1:44:42] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[1:44:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:44:47] | Tyler isn’t here. | Tyler不在这儿 |
[1:44:51] | Tyler went away. | Tyler走了 |
[1:44:53] | Tyler’s gone. | Tyler不回来了 |
[1:45:11] | Jesus! Get some help! | 天哪 快帮忙啊 |
[1:45:25] | Alright, lay him down! | 好了 放他下来 |
[1:45:26] | Two gunshot wounds coming through! Make some fucking room! | 中了两处枪伤 他妈的腾点儿地方啊 |
[1:45:30] | What happened? What happened? | 怎么了 这是怎么了 |
[1:45:32] | We were on assignment. | 我们当时在执行任务 |
[1:45:34] | We were supposed to kill two birds with one stone. | 本来计划好的一石二鸟 |
[1:45:37] | Destroy a piece of corporate art… | 毁掉一座公司的艺术品 |
[1:45:39] | Operation Latte Thunder. Go! | 拿铁雷霆行动 开始 |
[1:45:43] | …and trash a franchise coffee bar. | 顺便毁掉一个连锁咖啡厅 |
[1:45:52] | We had it all worked out, sir. | 一切都安排好了 长官 |
[1:46:02] | – It went smooth until… – Police! Freeze! | – 一直挺顺利 直到 – 警察 不许动 |
[1:46:06] | – What? – They shot Bob. | – 直到什么 – 他们开枪射中了Bob |
[1:46:10] | – They shot him in the head. – Fucking pigs! | – 正中脑袋 – 混蛋条子 |
[1:46:18] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[1:46:19] | Those motherfuckers! | 那帮王八蛋 |
[1:46:22] | You morons. | 你们这帮蠢货 |
[1:46:24] | You run around in ski masks trying to blow things up? | 你们带着面罩满大街乱跑炸东西 |
[1:46:27] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 还想有什么好下场 |
[1:46:33] | OK, quick! We gotta get rid of the evidence. We gotta get rid of his body! | 好了 赶快 我们得销毁证据 把尸体处理掉 |
[1:46:36] | Bury him. | 埋了他 |
[1:46:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:46:39] | Take him to the garden and bury him. | 把他抬到花园埋了 |
[1:46:42] | Come on, people, let’s go! | 别傻站着 赶紧动起来 |
[1:46:44] | Hey, get the fuck off! Get away from him! | 嘿 都他妈放手 别碰他 |
[1:46:47] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[1:46:48] | This isn’t fucking piece of evidence. This is a person. | 这他妈不是什么证据 他是个人 |
[1:46:51] | He’s a friend of mine and you’re not gonna bury him in the fucking garden! | 他是我的朋友 你们谁也甭想把他埋在什么破花园里 |
[1:46:54] | He was killed serving Project Mayhem, sir. | 他是为大破坏计划牺牲的 长官 |
[1:46:57] | – This is Bob. – But, sir, in… | – 他是Bob啊 – 但长官 在 |
[1:47:00] | in Project Mayhem, we have no names. | 在大破坏计划里 我们没有名字 |
[1:47:02] | Now, you listen to me. | 你们给我听好了 |
[1:47:03] | This is a man and he has a name, and it’s Robert Paulsen, OK? | 他是个人 他有名字 他叫Robert Paulsen 听懂了吗 |
[1:47:08] | Robert Paulsen Robert Paulsen? | |
[1:47:09] | He’s a man, and he’s dead now because of us, alright? Do you understand that? | 他是个人 现在却因我们而死 好吗 你们懂了吗 |
[1:47:15] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[1:47:18] | In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name. | 大破坏计划中的成员 为其献出生命后就有名字 |
[1:47:24] | His name is Robert Paulsen. | 他的名字是Robert Paulsen |
[1:47:27] | His name is Robert Paulsen. | 他的名字是Robert Paulsen |
[1:47:30] | His name… is Robert Paulsen. | 他的名字 是Robert Paulsen |
[1:47:34] | His name is Robert Paulsen. | 他的名字是Robert Paulsen |
[1:47:37] | – Come on, guys. Please. Stop it. – His name is Robert Paulsen. | – 拜托 你们别这样 – 他的名字是Robert Paulsen |
[1:47:40] | His name is Robert Paulsen. His name… | 他的名字是Robert Paulsen 他的名字 |
[1:47:44] | Shut up! This is all over with! | 闭嘴 这事到此为止 |
[1:47:47] | His name is Robert Paulsen. | 他的名字是Robert Paulsen |
[1:48:14] | 从 洛杉矶 到 芝加哥 | |
[1:48:16] | 从 达拉斯 到 亚特兰大 | |
[1:48:21] | Tyler Tyler? | |
[1:48:22] | No, this is Detective Stern of the Arson Unit. | 不 我是纵火组的Stern警探 |
[1:48:24] | I need to see you in my office… | 我需要你到局里来一趟 |
[1:48:31] | I went to all the cities on Tyler’s used ticket stubs, bar-hopping. | 我去了所有Tyler票根上的城市 一个酒吧找到另一个酒吧 |
[1:48:36] | I didn’t know how or why, | 不知道为什么 |
[1:48:37] | but I could look at 50 different bars, and somehow I just knew. | 那么多的酒吧 我就是知道应该进哪家 |
[1:48:40] | I’m looking for Tyler Durden. It’s very important that I talk to him. | 我在找Tyler Durden 有非常重要的事要跟他说 |
[1:48:45] | I wish I could help you, | 我也希望能帮到你 |
[1:48:47] | sir. | 长官 |
[1:48:54] | Every city I went to, | 我去的每个城市 |
[1:48:57] | as soon as I set foot off the plane, | 只要我一下飞机 |
[1:49:00] | I knew a Fight Club was close. | 就知道附近有搏击俱乐部 |
[1:49:03] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:49:05] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[1:49:06] | Look at my face. I’m a member, you know. | 看着我的脸 我也是其中的一员 |
[1:49:08] | I just need to know if you’ve seen Tyler. | 我只想知道你有没有见到Tyler |
[1:49:11] | I’m not exposed to | 我不能 |
[1:49:13] | bespeak any such information to you, | 将这种讯息透露给你 |
[1:49:15] | nor would I, even if I had said information you want at this juncture… | 即便我之前已经说过你想要的讯息 现在的我 |
[1:49:18] | be able. | 也不能说 |
[1:49:21] | – You’re a moron. – I’m afraid I have to ask you to leave. | – 你就是个白痴 – 恐怕我得请你离开了 |
[1:49:26] | Tyler had been busy… | Tyler一直忙着 |
[1:49:28] | setting up franchises all over the country. | 在全国各地建立分会 |
[1:49:34] | Was I asleep? Had I slept? | 我睡着了吗 我有睡着吗 |
[1:49:38] | Is Tyler my bad dream, or am I Tyler’s? | 究竟Tyler是我的梦魇 还是我是他的梦魇 |
[1:49:42] | – We’ve just heard the stories. – What kind of stories? | – 我们刚到了传言 – 什么传言 |
[1:49:44] | Nobody knows what he looks like. | 没人知道他长什么样子 |
[1:49:46] | He has facial reconstructive surgery every three years. | 他每三年就做一次面部整形手术 |
[1:49:49] | That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的笑话 |
[1:49:52] | Is it true about Fight Club in Miami? | 迈阿密真的也有搏击俱乐部了吗 |
[1:49:54] | Is Mr. Durden building an army? | Durden先生是在建立军队吗 |
[1:49:57] | I was living in a state of perpetual Deja vu. | 我活在一种似曾相识的状态中 |
[1:50:01] | Everywhere I went, I felt I’d already been there. | 我去的每个地方 我都感觉自己去过 |
[1:50:05] | It was like following an invisible man. | 就像在跟踪一个隐形人一样 |
[1:50:09] | The smell of dried blood. | 已经凝固的血液味道 |
[1:50:12] | Dirty, bare footprints circling each other. | 肮脏的赤足脚印凌乱地叠加在一起 |
[1:50:15] | That aroma of old sweat, like fried chicken. | 还有炸鸡一般的汗臭味 |
[1:50:18] | The feel of a floor still warm from a fight the night before. | 地板上还残留着前一晚激斗的余温 |
[1:50:23] | I was always just one step behind Tyler. | 我总是就比Tyler晚一步 |
[1:50:28] | His name is Robert Paulsen. His name is Robert Paulsen. His… | 他的名字是Robert Paulsen 他的名字是Robert Paulsen 他的 |
[1:50:37] | Welcome back, sir. | 欢迎回来 长官 |
[1:50:40] | How have you been? | 别来无恙 |
[1:50:42] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[1:50:45] | – Is this a test, sir? – No. This is not a test. | – 这是个测试吗 长官 – 不 不是测试 |
[1:50:49] | You were in here last Thursday. | 你上周四来过了啊 |
[1:50:52] | Thursday? | 周四 |
[1:50:54] | You were standing exactly where you are now, asking how good security is. | 你当时就站在那儿 问我这里的安保好不好 |
[1:50:58] | It’s tight as a drum, sir. | 固若金汤 长官 |
[1:51:03] | Who do you think I am? | 你觉得我是谁 |
[1:51:06] | – Are you sure this isn’t a test? – No, this is not a test. | – 你确定这不是测试吗 – 不 这不是测试 |
[1:51:11] | You’re Mr. Durden. | 你是Durden先生 |
[1:51:13] | You’re the one who gave me this. | 是你给了我这个 |
[1:51:17] | Please return your seat backs to their full upright and locked position. | 请将您的座椅复原为竖直状态并固定 |
[1:51:32] | – Yeah? – Marla, it’s me. | – 喂 – Marla 是我 |
[1:51:34] | – Have we ever done it? – Done what? | – 我们做过吗 – 做过什么 |
[1:51:36] | – Have we ever had sex? – What kind of stupid question is that? | – 我们上过床吗 – 这是什么傻逼问题 |
[1:51:39] | Is it stupid because the answer’s yes or because the answer’s no? | 这问题傻逼是因为我们做过还是没做过 |
[1:51:42] | – Is this a trick? – No. Marla, I need to know… | – 你是在耍我吗 – 不 Marla 我真的需要知道 |
[1:51:45] | You wanna know if I think we were just having sex or making love? | 你想知道我觉得我们只是在滚床单还是做爱吗 |
[1:51:49] | – We did make love? – Is that what you’re calling it? | – 我们真的做过爱了 – 你认为我们是在做爱吗 |
[1:51:52] | Ju… just answer the question, Marla, please! Did we do it or not? | 回答我的问题 Marla 拜托 我们到底做没做过 |
[1:51:55] | You fuck me, then snub me. You love me, you hate me. | 你干了我 又不搭理我 你爱我 转脸又讨厌我 |
[1:51:58] | You show me your sensitive side, then you turn into a total asshole. | 你一会儿感情丰富 紧接着又变成个大混蛋 |
[1:52:01] | Is that a pretty accurate description of our relationship, Tyler? | 这样形容我们的关系够准确吧 Tyler |
[1:52:04] | We have just lost cabin pressure. | 机舱压力骤减 |
[1:52:06] | – What did you just say? – What is wrong with you? | – 你刚说什么 – 你抽什么风 |
[1:52:08] | – What did you just call me? Say my name! – Tyler Durden. | – 你刚叫我什么 再说一遍 – Tyler Durden |
[1:52:11] | Tyler Durden, you fucking freak! What’s going on? | Tyler Durden 你个死变态 到底怎么回事 |
[1:52:13] | – I’m coming over! – No, wait Marla, I’m not there! | – 我这就过去 – 别 等等 Marla 我不在家 |
[1:52:18] | You broke your promise. | 你违背誓言了 |
[1:52:20] | – Jesus, Tyler. – You fucking talked to her about me. | – 天哪 Tyler – 你他妈的跟她说我了 |
[1:52:22] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这他妈到底怎么回事 |
[1:52:24] | I ask you for one thing. One simple thing. | 我只要求你做一件事 这么简单的一件事 |
[1:52:27] | Why do people think that I’m you? | 为什么人们会把我当成你 |
[1:52:30] | Answer me! | 回答我啊 |
[1:52:36] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[1:52:40] | Answer me. Why do people think that I’m you? | 回答我 为什么人们会把我当成你 |
[1:52:44] | I think you know. | 我觉得你知道答案 |
[1:52:45] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | – 不 我不知道 – 不 你知道 |
[1:52:48] | Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me? | 怎么可能会有人把咱俩搞混 |
[1:52:52] | I… I… I don’t know. | 我 我 我不知道 |
[1:52:58] | – You got it. – No. | – 你明白了 – 不会吧 |
[1:53:00] | – Do not fuck with us! – Say it. | – 别惹我们 – 说出来 |
[1:53:05] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:53:08] | Say it! | 说出来啊 |
[1:53:11] | Because we’re the same person. | 因为我们是同一个人 |
[1:53:14] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:53:15] | We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap… | 我们都是迎合这世界的活生生一坨屎 |
[1:53:17] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[1:53:19] | You’re looking for a way to change your life. | 你想找到一种改变你生活的方式 |
[1:53:21] | You could not do this on your own. | 但你一个人办不到 |
[1:53:23] | All the ways you wish you could be, that’s me. | 你一直想要变成的样子 就是我 |
[1:53:28] | I look like you wanna look, fuck like you wanna fuck, | 我长得像你希望的样子 做爱像你希望的样子 |
[1:53:30] | I am smart, capable and, most importantly, | 我聪明 有能力 最重要的是 |
[1:53:33] | I’m free in all the ways that you are not. | 我在你所有拘手绑脚的事情上都无拘无束 |
[1:53:36] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:53:37] | – Tyler’s not here. Tyler went away. Tyler’s gone. – What? | – Tyler不在这儿 Tyler走了 Tyler不回来了 – 什么 |
[1:53:40] | – This isn’t possible. – No. | – 这不可能 – 可能 |
[1:53:42] | – This is crazy. – People do it every day. | – 这太疯狂了 – 人们每天都这样 |
[1:53:45] | They talk to themselves. They see themselves as they’d like to be. | 他们自言自语 一厢情愿地看自己 |
[1:53:48] | They don’t have the courage you have to just run with it. | 但他们没有你的勇气去实现这一切 |
[1:53:55] | Naturally, you’re still wrestling with it, so sometimes you’re still you. | 当然 你内心还在挣扎 所以有时候你还是你自己 |
[1:53:59] | We should do this again sometime. | 我们应该找机会再打一架 |
[1:54:00] | Other times, you imagine yourself watching me. | 其他时候 你想象自己在看着我 |
[1:54:03] | If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight. | 如果这是你来搏击俱乐部的第一晚 就必须打 |
[1:54:06] | Little by little, you’re just letting yourself become… | 渐渐地 你让自己变成了 |
[1:54:11] | Tyler Durden Tyler Durden. | |
[1:54:13] | You are not your job or how much money you have in the bank! | 工作不能代表你 银行存款不能代表你 |
[1:54:17] | – No. You have a house. – Rented in your name. | – 不 你有栋房子 – 以你名义租的 |
[1:54:18] | You have jobs, you have a whole life. | 你有工作 有你的生活 |
[1:54:20] | You have night jobs ’cause you can’t sleep. | 你晚上做兼职 因为你睡不着 |
[1:54:22] | – Or you stay up and make soap. – You’re fucking Marla, Tyler. | – 或者整晚做肥皂 – 你和Marla上床 Tyler |
[1:54:26] | Uh, technically, you are fucking Marla. But it’s all the same to her. | 呃 严格来讲 是你跟她上床 不过对她都没差 |
[1:54:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:54:34] | Now you see our dilemma. | 现在看到我们的困境了吧 |
[1:54:36] | She knows too much. | 她知道得太多了 |
[1:54:39] | I think we’re gonna have to talk about how this might compromise our goals. | 我觉得咱们得谈谈 她可能会妨碍到我们达成目标 |
[1:54:44] | Wha… what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[1:54:47] | This is… this is bullshit. | 这简直是胡扯 |
[1:54:49] | This is bullshit! I’m not listening to this. You are insane! | 胡扯 我不会听你的 你疯了 |
[1:54:52] | No. You’re insane. | 不 疯的是你 |
[1:54:54] | And we simply do not have time for this crap. | 我们已经没有时间说这些废话了 |
[1:54:59] | It’s called a changeover. | 这就是所谓的胶卷切换 |
[1:55:01] | The movie goes on, and nobody in the audience has any idea. | 电影继续如常放映 观众们却都毫不知情 |
[1:55:19] | – Sir! Are you checking out? – Yeah. Bi… bill me. | – 先生 您要退房了吗 – 对 把账单给我 |
[1:55:22] | I need you to initial this list of phone calls, please. | 请您先在这张电话清单上签字确认 |
[1:55:29] | When were these made? | 这些是什么时候打的 |
[1:55:30] | – It’s right there, sir. Between 2:00 and 3:30 this morning. – No, I… | – 都列在那里呢 先生 凌晨2点到3点半之间 – 不 我没 |
[1:55:39] | Have I been going to bed earlier every night? | 我每晚都更早睡觉了吗 |
[1:55:41] | Have I been sleeping later? | 我后来真的睡着了吗 |
[1:55:45] | Have I been Tyler longer and longer? | 我变成Tyler的时间越来越长了吗 |
[1:55:51] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[1:55:55] | Deja vu, all over again. | 似曾相识 一切从头开始 |
[1:55:59] | With enough soap, one could blow up just about anything. | 只要肥皂够多 想炸飞什么都行 |
[1:56:05] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:56:10] | – 1888. – Who am I calling? | – 1888号 – 请问你是哪里 |
[1:56:12] | 1888 Franklin. This is maintenance. | 富兰克林街1888号 这里是物业部 |
[1:56:16] | Hello? Hello? | 你好 喂 |
[1:56:19] | 1888 Franklin Street? | 富兰克林街1888号吗 |
[1:56:22] | Yes. Can I help you? | 对 有事吗 |
[1:56:26] | – Hello? – Yeah, yeah. | – 还在吗 – 在 在 |
[1:56:29] | Uh… I need to talk to your supervisor right away. | 呃 我要马上跟你们主管谈 |
[1:56:32] | – Speaking. – OK, listen to me. | – 我就是 – 好 听我说 |
[1:56:34] | I think something really terrible is about to happen to your building. You have got… | 你们大楼可能马上会发生很可怕的事 你们得 |
[1:56:37] | It’s under control, sir. | 一切尽在掌握中 长官 |
[1:56:40] | – Excuse me? – Don’t worry about us, sir. We’re solid. | – 你说什么 – 别担心我们 长官 相当可靠 |
[1:56:47] | 2160. | 2160号 |
[1:56:57] | Marla! Marla! Hey, Mar… wait! | Marla Marla 嘿 Mar 等等 |
[1:57:01] | Wait! I gotta talk to you! Marla! Marla! | 等等 我有话跟你说 Marla Marla |
[1:57:04] | – Your whack-out bald freaks hit me with a fucking broom! – Oh, I know. | – 你那些变态光头手下用他妈扫帚打我 – 我知道 |
[1:57:06] | They almost broke my arm! | 差点弄断我胳膊 |
[1:57:08] | They were burning their fingertips with lye. These things are unbelievable. | 他们用碱把指纹烧掉 这些烂事儿简直难以置信 |
[1:57:11] | Look. Look, Listen, it’s gonna take a tremendous act of faith on your part, | 听着 听着 你可能需要极度信任我才能了解事实 |
[1:57:14] | but got to hear me out. | 但你必须听我说 |
[1:57:15] | OK, here comes an avalanche of bullshit. | 好 你就满嘴跑火车吧 |
[1:57:17] | A little more faith than that. | 再相信我一点 |
[1:57:23] | No, listen, I don’t wanna hear anything you have to say. | 不 听着 我不想听你说任何话 |
[1:57:25] | You have every right to be… | 你完全有权利这么 |
[1:57:27] | I’ll… I’ll just have a coffee, thanks. | 我 我要一杯咖啡就好 谢谢 |
[1:57:29] | Sir, anything you order is free of charge, sir. | 长官 你点什么都免费 长官 |
[1:57:33] | – Why is it free of charge? – Don’t ask. | – 为什么免费 – 别问 |
[1:57:36] | Whatever. Uh… I’ll have the clam chowder, | 随便吧 呃 我要蛤蜊浓汤 |
[1:57:39] | fried chicken with a baked potato with everything and a chocolate chiffon pie. | 配烤土豆和其他全套的炸鸡 还有一个巧克力威风派 |
[1:57:42] | Clean food, please. | 拜托 请上干净的食物 |
[1:57:44] | In that case, sir, may I advise against the lady eating clam chowder? | 这样的话 长官 我建议这位女士不要点蛤蜊浓汤 |
[1:57:47] | No clam chowder. Thank you. | 那就不要蛤蜊浓汤 谢谢 |
[1:57:52] | You got about 30 seconds. | 你有30秒时间 |
[1:57:55] | Well, I know that I’ve been acting very very strange, OK? | 我知道我的行为举止一直非常 非常奇怪 |
[1:57:59] | I… I know that it’s got to say there’s two sides to me… | 我 我明白你一定会感觉我是个两面人 |
[1:57:59] | <化身博士> |
|
[1:58:01] | Two sides? You’re Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jackass. | 两面人 那你就是化身博士和混蛋先生 |
[1:58:04] | I deserved that. But I… I’ve come to realized something very very important. | 你怎么说我都行 但我终于意识到一件非常 非常重要的事 |
[1:58:07] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:58:08] | The full extent of our relationship wasn’t really clear to me up until now, | 直到现在我才弄明白我俩确切的关系 |
[1:58:12] | for reasons I’m not go into. | 具体原因我不细说了 |
[1:58:13] | But the important thing is I… I know that I haven’t treated you so nice. | 但重点是我 我知道我一直没有好好对待你 |
[1:58:16] | – Whatever. – No. No. No. Fifteen seconds, fifteen seconds, please! | – 随你吧 – 不 不 不 15秒 再给我15秒 拜托 |
[1:58:19] | Fifteen seconds, don’t open your mouth. | 15秒 求你别说话 |
[1:58:21] | I’m trying to tell you that I’m sorry. | 我想告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[1:58:23] | Because what I’ve come to realize is that I… I really like you, Marla. | 因为我现在明白了 我真的喜欢你 Marla |
[1:58:29] | – You do? – I really do. | – 真的吗 – 千真万确 |
[1:58:32] | I care about you and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you because of me. | 我很在乎你 我不想你因为我发生任何不好的事 |
[1:58:36] | Marla, your life is in danger. | Marla 你的生命危在旦夕 |
[1:58:41] | – What? – You need to leave town for a while. | – 什么 – 你得离开城里一段时间 |
[1:58:44] | Get out of any major city, and just go camping or something… | 不要去任何大城市 就去露营或者 |
[1:58:46] | You’re an insane person. | 你真是个疯子 |
[1:58:47] | No. I’ve involved you in something terrible, that’s about to happen… | 不 我把你卷入了可怕的事情 马上就要发生了 |
[1:58:50] | No. Shut up! | 不 闭嘴 |
[1:58:52] | – You’re not safe. – Shut up! | – 你不安全 – 闭嘴 |
[1:58:56] | – Listen, I tried, Tyler. I really tried. – I know you did. | – 听着 我努力过了 Tyler 我真的努力了 – 我知道 |
[1:59:01] | There are things about you I like. | 你的某些特质我很喜欢 |
[1:59:03] | You’re smart. You’re funny. You’re spectacular in bed. | 你聪明 幽默 床上功夫一流 |
[1:59:06] | But… you’re intolerable. | 但 你实在让人无法忍受 |
[1:59:10] | You have very serious emotional problems, | 你有很严重的情绪问题 |
[1:59:13] | deep-seated problems for which you should seek professional help. | 非常严重的问题 你该去寻求专业医生的帮助 |
[1:59:16] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[1:59:17] | Yeah, you’re sorry, I’m sorry, everyone’s sorry, but… | 对 你很抱歉 我很抱歉 大家都很抱歉 但 |
[1:59:21] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[1:59:24] | I can’t. I won’t. | 我不能 也不会这样了 |
[1:59:28] | I’m gone. | 我要走了 |
[1:59:31] | You can’t leave, Marla! You’re not safe! | 你不能走 Marla 你不安全 |
[1:59:36] | – Marla, you don’t understand! – No! Leave me alone! | – Marla 你还没明白 – 不 放开我 |
[1:59:38] | – Marla, I am trying to protect you! – Just go awany. No, let go of me! | – Marla 我是想保护你 – 走开 不 放开我 |
[1:59:40] | – I don’t ever wanna see you again! – That’s fine. If that’s what it takes… | – 我再也不想看见你 – 没问题 如果这是代价的话 |
[1:59:44] | Here, wait right here. | 来 在这儿等着 |
[1:59:50] | Hold it right there! Shut up! Shut up! | 就停在这儿 别按了 别按了 |
[1:59:53] | Take this money and get on this bus. | 拿着这些钱 乘这巴士走吧 |
[1:59:55] | And I promise you I would never bother you again. | 我保证以后再也不骚扰你 |
[1:59:57] | Shut up! | 别他妈按了 |
[1:59:59] | Please get on the bus. Please get on the bus. | 求你上车吧 上车吧 |
[2:00:03] | – Why are you doing this? – They think you’re kind of a threat. | – 你为什么要这么做 – 他们觉得你是个威胁 |
[2:00:07] | I… I can’t explain it right now. Just trust me! | 我现在没办法解释 相信我就是了 |
[2:00:09] | If I see where you’re going, you will not be safe. | 要是我看到你的目的地 你就会有危险 |
[2:00:11] | I’m not paying this back. I consider it asshole tax. | 我不会还你钱的 就当是你欠我的混账债 |
[2:00:13] | Fine. Remember, stay out of major cities for at least a couple of days, OK? | 好 记住 至少这几天都远离大城市 好吗 |
[2:00:17] | Tyler Tyler… | |
[2:00:20] | You’re the worst thing that ever happened to me. | 你是我一生中遇到的最糟的事 |
[2:00:37] | Hello. I need you to arrest me. | 你好 我需要你逮捕我 |
[2:00:40] | I am the leader of a terrorist organization | 我是一个恐怖组织的头目 |
[2:00:43] | responsible for numerous acts of vandalism and assault all over the city. | 策划了众多市内的破坏公物及人身攻击行动 |
[2:00:48] | In the metropolitan area, we probably have a couple hundred members. | 在大城区 我们大概有几百名成员 |
[2:00:51] | Chapters have sprung up in five or six other major cities already. | 五六个其他大城市也已经设立了分部 |
[2:00:53] | 布拉德福德 富尔顿大道2160号 部分上下层计划以及南人行道计划 | |
[2:00:56] | This is a tightly regimented organization | 这是一个严密编制的组织 |
[2:00:59] | with many cells capable of operating completely independent of central leadership. | 很多基层小组成员可以完全不依赖头目直接行动 |
[2:01:04] | Look, go to the house, OK? 1537 Paper Street. | 听着 你们去那房子看看吧 珮波街1537号 |
[2:01:09] | That’s our headquarters. | 那是我们的总部 |
[2:01:11] | In the back, buried in the garden, | 在后面的花园里 |
[2:01:14] | you’ll find the body of Robert Paulsen. | 埋着Robert Paulsen的尸体 |
[2:01:17] | In the basement, you’re gonna find some bathtubs | 在地下室里 有一些浴缸 |
[2:01:20] | that have been used very recently to make large quantities of nitroglycerin. | 最近一直用来制造大量的硝化甘油 |
[2:01:25] | I believe the plan | 我相信他们是计划 |
[2:01:27] | is to blow up the headquarters of these credit-card companies | 炸掉这些信用卡公司的总部 |
[2:01:30] | and the TRW building. | 和天合汽车集团大厦 |
[2:01:34] | Why these buildings? Why credit-card companies? | 为什么选这些大楼 为什么是信用卡公司 |
[2:01:37] | If you erase the debt record, then we all go back to zero. | 如果债务记录都被消除 我们都回到起点 |
[2:01:42] | You’ll create total chaos. | 这样能制造彻底的大混乱 |
[2:01:46] | Keep him talking. I need to make a phone call. | 让他说下去 我得去打个电话 |
[2:01:59] | I really admire what you’re doing. | 我太佩服你的勇气了 |
[2:02:03] | – What? – You’re a brave man to order this. | – 什么 – 你真是够胆下这种命令 |
[2:02:07] | You’re a genius, sir. | 你是个天才 长官 |
[2:02:09] | You said if anyone ever interferes with Project Mayhem, even you, | 你说过无论谁阻碍大破坏计划 即便是你 |
[2:02:14] | we gotta get his balls. | 我们也得阉了他 |
[2:02:16] | – It’s useless to fight. – You’re really a powerful gesture, Mr. Durden. | – 反抗也没用 – 你真是个了不起的人物 Durden先生 |
[2:02:20] | – You set quite an example. – You’re making a big mistake, fellows! | – 你树立了好榜样 – 你们在铸成大错 伙计们 |
[2:02:24] | – You said you’d say that. – I’m not Tyler Durden! | – 你说过你会这么说 – 我不是Tyler Durden |
[2:02:26] | You told us you’d say that too. | 你告诉我们你也会这么说 |
[2:02:28] | All right. I am Tyler Durden. | 好吧 我是Tyler Durden |
[2:02:31] | Listen to me. I’m giving you a direct order. | 听着 我向你们直接下达命令 |
[2:02:33] | We’re aborting this mission right now. | 马上停止这个任务 |
[2:02:35] | You said you would definitely say that. | 你说过你肯定会这么说 |
[2:02:40] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[2:02:43] | Are you fucking out of your minds? You’re police officers! | 你们都他妈疯了吗 你们是警察啊 |
[2:02:48] | Somebody timing this? | 有人计时吗 |
[2:02:49] | – No! No… – Keep your mouth shut. | – 不要 不要 – 给我闭嘴 |
[2:02:53] | Shit! | 该死 |
[2:02:57] | – Some of this information checks out. – Uh- huh? | – 有一些信息已经查实 – 嗯哼 |
[2:03:00] | – Let’s go over to that house on Paper Street. – Be right there. – OK. | – 我们这就去珮波街的那个房子看看吧 – 马上就来 – 好 |
[2:03:05] | Hey, wait! | 嘿 等等 |
[2:03:06] | – You got that? – I got him. | – 你们搞得定吗 – 我按住他了 |
[2:03:07] | Sir, we have to do this. Stop fighting! | 长官 我们必须这么做 别反抗了 |
[2:03:11] | Where’s the rubber band? | 橡皮筋在哪儿呢 |
[2:03:12] | Get away from me! Drop that fucking knife! Drop it! | 放开我 他妈的把刀放下 放下 |
[2:03:18] | Back up. Face down on the floor both of you right now! | 退后 你俩现在都给我脸朝地趴下 |
[2:03:24] | Get down on the floor! | 趴下 |
[2:03:30] | First person that comes out of this fucking door gets a… | 谁他妈先从这扇门出来就 |
[2:03:33] | gets a lead salad! Do you understand? | 就等着吃子弹吧 懂吗 |
[2:03:59] | Get away! Stay away! | 滚开 滚开 |
[2:04:14] | I ran. | 我一直跑 |
[2:04:17] | I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. | 跑到肌肉酸痛 血管肿胀 |
[2:04:23] | Then I ran some more. | 然后我继续跑 |
[2:05:07] | What the fuck are you doing, fuck running around in your underpants? | 你他妈干嘛呢 穿着裤衩儿他妈到处跑 |
[2:05:10] | Man, you look like a crazy person! | 老兄 你像个疯子 |
[2:05:12] | No. I’m onto you. I know what’s going on here. | 不 我看穿你了 我知道你的计划了 |
[2:05:15] | Well, come on, then. I got us a great place to watch from. | 那快来吧 我给咱们找了个绝佳的观景点 |
[2:05:18] | It’ll be like pay-per-view. | 花钱才能看到的 |
[2:06:09] | Oh, Christ. | 上帝 |
[2:06:10] | Now what are you doing? | 你现在怎么办 |
[2:06:12] | – I’m stopping this. – Why? | – 我要阻止这一切 – 为什么 |
[2:06:15] | – The greatest thing you’ve ever done. – No, I can’t let this happen. | – 这是你做的最伟大的事 – 不 我不能让它发生 |
[2:06:18] | You know there are 10 other bombs in 10 other buildings. | 你知道另外10栋大楼里也都有炸弹呢 |
[2:06:21] | God damn it, since when is Project Mayhem about murder? | 去你妈的 大破坏计划什么时候成谋杀了 |
[2:06:23] | The buildings are empty. Security and maintenance, all our people. | 大楼都是空的 保安和物业都是我们的人 |
[2:06:27] | We’re not killing anyone, man. We’re setting them free! | 我们没有要杀任何人 我们是在解放他们 |
[2:06:29] | Bob is dead. They shot him in the head. | Bob死了 他们一枪轰了他的脑袋 |
[2:06:32] | You wanna make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs. | 你要做蛋卷 总得碎几个鸡蛋 |
[2:06:34] | No. I’m not listening to you. You’re not even there. | 不 我不会听你说了 你根本就不存在 |
[2:06:45] | Wouldn’t do that. Not unless I knew which wires were what. | 要是我就不这么做 除非我知道是哪条线 |
[2:06:49] | If you know, then I know. | 如果你知道 那我就知道 |
[2:06:56] | Or… | 或者 |
[2:06:57] | maybe I knew you’d know, so I spent all day thinking about the wrong ones. | 也许我早知道你会知道 所以我一整天都在想着错误的线 |
[2:07:09] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[2:07:12] | Oh, heavens, no. Not the green one. | 天哪 别 别拔绿色的 |
[2:07:15] | Pull any one but the green one. | 哪根都可以 别拔绿色的 |
[2:07:22] | I asked you not to do that! | 我要你别那么做 |
[2:07:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[2:07:30] | Tyler, get away from the van. | Tyler 离车远点儿 |
[2:07:34] | Tyler, I’m not kidding! Get away from the van! | Tyler 我认真的 离车远点儿 |
[2:07:38] | Goddamn it! | 他妈该死的 |
[2:07:46] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[2:07:47] | You are now firing a gun at your imaginary friend | 现在你要对站在400加仑硝化甘油旁边的 |
[2:07:50] | near 400 gallons of nitroglycerin! | 想象出来的朋友开枪 |
[2:07:55] | Cool it, Tyler! Tyler! | 冷静 Tyler Tyler |
[2:08:10] | Aw, come on! Don’t go! | 哎哟 来嘛 别走 |
[2:08:52] | What? | 怎样 |
[2:09:39] | Three minutes. This is it. | 还有三分钟 尘埃落定 |
[2:09:43] | The beginning. | 回到开始 |
[2:09:45] | Ground zero. | 一切归零 |
[2:09:46] | I think this is about where we came in. | 这应该就是我们故事开始的地方吧 |
[2:09:48] | Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? | 你要不要说两句来纪念这个伟大的时刻呢 |
[2:09:54] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[2:09:55] | I still can’t think of anything. | 我还是想不到要说什么 |
[2:09:59] | Ah. Flashback humor. | 啊 “还是”想不到哈 |
[2:10:06] | It’s getting exciting now. | 越来越刺激了 |
[2:10:10] | Two and a half. Think of everything we’ve accomplished, man. | 还有两分半钟 想想我们的成就吧 伙计 |
[2:10:16] | Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. | 透过这些窗户 我们将看到经济时代的崩塌 |
[2:10:20] | One step closer to economic equilibrium. | 离经济均衡又近了一步 |
[2:10:37] | – Why is she here? – Tying up loose ends. | – 她怎么在这儿 – 总要解决这个小事 |
[2:10:41] | – Shut up! – Put me down, you bald-headed fuck! | – 闭嘴 – 放我下来 你个秃头混蛋 |
[2:10:44] | I’m begging you, please don’t do this. | 我求你了 别这么做 |
[2:10:46] | I’m not doing this. We are doing this. | 不是我这么做 是我们一起做 |
[2:10:49] | – This is what we want. – No. I don’t want this. | – 这是咱俩想要的 – 不 我不想这样 |
[2:10:52] | Right. Except “you” is meaningless now. | 好吧 不过现在”你”已经没有意义了 |
[2:10:56] | We have to forget about you. | 我们得把你忘了 |
[2:10:58] | – You’re a voice in my head. – You’re a voice in mine! | – 你不过是我脑子里的声音 – 你也只是我脑子里的声音 |
[2:11:01] | – You are a fucking illusion. Why can’t I get rid of you? – You need me. | – 你他妈只是个幻觉 为什么我摆脱不了你 – 你需要我 |
[2:11:04] | No. I don’t. I really don’t anymore. | 不 我不需要 我真的再也不需要了 |
[2:11:07] | Hey! You created me. | 嘿 是你创造的我 |
[2:11:08] | I didn’t create some loser alter ego to make myself feel better. | 我可不会造一个窝囊废自己来进行心理安慰 |
[2:11:11] | – Take some responsibility. – I do. | – 负点儿责任吧你 – 我有 |
[2:11:14] | I am responsible for all of it, and I accept that. | 这一切都是我的责任 我接受 |
[2:11:17] | So, please, I’m begging you, please call this off. | 所以 求求你了 终止这一切 |
[2:11:23] | Have I ever let us down? | 我有让我们失望过吗 |
[2:11:27] | How far have you come because of me? | 因为我 你成长了多少 |
[2:11:35] | I will bring us through this. | 我会带我们渡过难关 |
[2:11:37] | As always, I will carry you kicking and screaming, | 跟往常一样 你不情不愿我也会拽着你 |
[2:11:42] | and in the end you will thank me. | 最后你会感谢我的 |
[2:11:46] | Tyler, I’m grateful to you for everything that you’ve done for me. | Tyler 我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[2:11:51] | But this is too much. I don’t want this. | 但这太过分了 我不想这样 |
[2:11:53] | What do you want? Wanna go back to your shit job? | 那你要什么 回去做你那烂工作吗 |
[2:11:56] | Fucking condo world, watching sitcoms? | 在你那该死的公寓里看情景喜剧吗 |
[2:11:58] | Fuck you! I won’t do it. | 去你妈的 我才不要那么干 |
[2:12:00] | Oh, my God. This can’t be happening. | 老天 这不可能发生的 |
[2:12:03] | It’s already done, so shut up! | 事已至此 闭嘴吧 |
[2:12:05] | – 60 seconds till CRI. – No. | – 还有60秒 直播正式开始 – 不 |
[2:12:11] | I can figure this out. I can figure this out. This isn’t even real. | 我能想到办法的 能想到办法的 这都不是真的 |
[2:12:14] | You’re not real. That gun is… That gun isn’t even in your hand. | 你也不是真的 那枪甚至都不在你手里 |
[2:12:19] | The gun’s in my hand. | 枪在我手上 |
[2:12:27] | Hey, good for you. It doesn’t change a thing. | 嘿 好样的 不过也改变不了什么 |
[2:12:38] | Why do you wanna put a gun to your head? | 你干嘛拿枪顶着自己脑袋 |
[2:12:41] | Not my head, Tyler. | 不是我的头 Tyler |
[2:12:44] | Our head. | 是我们的头 |
[2:12:47] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[2:12:52] | Where are you going with this, IKEA boy? | 接下来你要怎么办呢 宜家男 |
[2:13:01] | Hey. It’s you and me. | 嘿 这可是你和我 |
[2:13:08] | Friends? | 朋友不是吗 |
[2:13:10] | Tyler Tyler, | |
[2:13:15] | I want you to really listen to me. | 我要你认真听我说 |
[2:13:18] | OK. | 好 |
[2:13:22] | My eyes are open. | 我眼睛可盯着你呢 |
[2:13:41] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[2:14:03] | – Where is everybody? – Oh, no. What’s going on? | – 人都哪儿去了 – 不 怎么回事 |
[2:14:07] | Mr. Durden! | Durden先生 |
[2:14:09] | Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[2:14:11] | Sir! | 长官 |
[2:14:16] | Are you… are you all right, sir? | 你 你没事吧 长官 |
[2:14:20] | Oh, yeah, I’m OK. | 噢 我没事 |
[2:14:21] | You look terrible, sir. What happened? | 你看起来糟透了 长官 发生什么事了 |
[2:14:24] | Oh, nothing, it’s no problem. | 没什么 没问题了 |
[2:14:26] | No, no, no, sir. He’s not kidding. | 不 不 长官 他没开玩笑 |
[2:14:27] | – You look awful. You need medical assistance. – I’m fine. | – 你的样子很吓人 需要医疗救助 – 我没事 |
[2:14:31] | Look, I’m fine. Everything’s fine. | 听着 我很好 什么问题都没有 |
[2:14:36] | Ow! Take my shit! | 嗷 吃屎去吧 |
[2:14:39] | – Let her go. – Christ Almighty! | – 放开她 – 老天爷啊 |
[2:14:42] | You! | 是你 |
[2:14:44] | Hi, Marla. | 嗨 Marla |
[2:14:47] | – Leave her with me. Get your stuff. Meet me downstairs. – Are you sure? | – 把她留下 拿上东西到楼下等我 – 你确定吗 |
[2:14:51] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是 我确定 |
[2:14:55] | You fucker! What kind of sick fucking game are you playing at, | 你个混球 你玩儿的是他妈什么变态游戏 |
[2:14:58] | putting me on a fucking… Oh, my God, your face! | 让我他妈的 天哪 你的脸 |
[2:15:02] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[2:15:09] | – What happened? – Don’t ask. | – 发生什么了 – 别问 |
[2:15:11] | – You’re shot. – Yes, I’m shot. – Oh, my God. | – 你中枪了 – 是的 我中枪了 – 老天啊 |
[2:15:15] | – I can’t believe he’s standing. – Tough motherfucker. | – 不敢相信他还能站着 – 真他妈强悍 |
[2:15:22] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[2:15:25] | I did, actually. | 其实是我自己干的 |
[2:15:27] | Find some gauze. | 找点儿纱布来 |
[2:15:30] | – You shot yourself? – Yes, but it’s OK. Marla, look at me. | – 你开枪打了你自己 – 对 但没事的 Marla 看着我 |
[2:15:34] | I’m really OK. | 我真的没事 |
[2:15:37] | Trust me. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 相信我 一切都会好起来的 |
[2:15:54] | You met me at a very strange time in my life. | 你我相遇在我人生最诡异的时候 |
[2:15:59] | *With your feet on the air and your head on the ground* | *脚悬空中 脑顶地上 将世界颠倒* |
[2:16:06] | *Try this trick and spin it* | *试试看吧 然后旋转起来* |
[2:16:10] | *Yeah* | *耶* |
[2:16:12] | *Your head will collapse* | *你的脑袋会崩塌* |
[2:16:14] | *But there’s nothing in it* | *却发现里面空空如也* |
[2:16:15] | *And you’ll ask yourself* | *你扪心自问* |
[2:16:18] | *Where is my mind* | *我的思想去哪儿了* |
[2:16:34] | *Way out in the water* | *逃离水中的办法* |
[2:16:39] | *See it swimming* | *看似是游泳* |
[2:16:46] | *I was swimming in the Caribbean* | *我在加勒比海遨游* |
[2:16:53] | *Animals were hiding behind a rock* | *动物们都藏在石头后面* |
[2:16:59] | *Except the little fish* | *小鱼儿们除外* |
[2:17:00] | *But they told me, he swears* | *但他们告诉我 他发誓说* |
[2:17:02] | *Trying to talk to me to me to me* | *努力地跟我交谈 跟我交谈* |
[2:17:04] | *Where is my mind* | *我的思想去哪儿了* |
[2:17:21] | *Way out in the water* | *逃离水中的办法* |
[2:17:25] | *See it swimming* | *看似是游泳* |
[2:17:41] | *With your feet on the air and your head on the ground* | *脚悬空中 脑顶地上 将世界颠倒* |
[2:17:48] | *Try this trick and spin it* | *试试看吧 然后旋转起来* |
[2:17:51] | *Yeah* | *耶* |
[2:17:54] | *Your head will collapse* | *你的脑袋会崩塌* |
[2:17:55] | *But there’s nothing in it* | *却发现里面空空如也* |
[2:17:57] | *And you’ll ask yourself* | *你扪心自问* |
[2:17:59] | *Where is my mind* | *我的思想去哪儿了* |
[2:18:16] | *Way out in the water* | *逃离水中的办法* |
[2:18:20] | *See it swimming* | *看似是游泳* |
[2:18:34] | *With your feet in the air and your head on the ground* | *脚悬空中 脑顶地上 将世界颠倒* |
[2:18:40] | *Try this trick and spin it* | *试试看吧 然后旋转起来* |