英文名称:Fighting Tommy Riley
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Are you gonna… You bringing Micky in? | 你是要米奇也来吗 |
[00:46] | Yeah, he’s here. | 是的 他在这 |
[00:47] | He should come. He should be here as well. | 应该叫上他 他也该一起来 |
[00:49] | We thought that Micky is coming to answer the questions. | 我们以为米奇只是来回答问题 |
[00:51] | No, they said it was going to be both of us. | 不 说是让我们俩都上镜 |
[00:54] | Am I looking right into the camera here? | 我现在正对着摄像机吗 |
[00:56] | Just look at me right now. | 看着我就行 |
[00:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | You’re not going to look at the camera with the interviews? | 你采访时不看摄像机吗 |
[01:05] | I started boxing when I was twelve years old | 我十二岁那年开始打拳击 |
[01:08] | and I lied and said I was eighteen or whatever it was. | 我当时骗他们说我十八岁了 |
[01:11] | I had a different name and everything. | 名字啥的都是假的 |
[01:13] | I mean, I don’t have any fights, | 我说我没打过架 |
[01:14] | I’ve done a hundred more than that | 其实在我成为职业选手前 |
[01:15] | before I turned professional. | 打过无数次架 |
[01:18] | This morning you said that… | 今天早上你说 |
[01:20] | – Why are we doing this? – One more time. | -我们干嘛拍这个 -再来一次 |
[01:21] | You want to go over it all? You want to start again? | 你想重头来一遍吗 再录一次 |
[01:23] | He’s my younger brother. I taught him everything he knows. | 他是我弟弟 我把所有本事都教给他了 |
[01:27] | I’m still his trainer. I know we’ve got different styles, | 我现在还是他的教练 我们风格迥异 |
[01:29] | I’m fucking squirelly as fuck. | 我他妈的喜欢出其不意 |
[01:31] | You know, like, I’m not even there. | 就好像我还没在状态 |
[01:33] | That’s what Sugar Ray said. | 苏格·雷就这么说过 |
[01:35] | I was the most tricky fighter he’d ever come across. | 我是他碰过的最狡猾的拳击手 |
[01:39] | 迪克·埃克伦德对阵苏格·雷·莱纳德 1978年7月18日 马萨诸塞州 波士顿 | |
[01:39] | ’78, before Sugar Ray Leonard… | 1978年 在苏格·雷·莱纳德以前 |
[01:41] | I told him he couldn’t get to me. | 我告诉过他 他打不赢我 |
[01:43] | He couldn’t get to me. | 他打不赢我 |
[01:45] | They called me “The Pride of Lowell.” | 大家都称我为洛厄尔的骄傲 |
[01:48] | Everybody still talks about it, you know, especially my brother. | 大家至今都在谈论 尤其是我弟弟 |
[01:51] | His whole life he wanted to do what I did, you know? | 他一生都想从事我所做的事 |
[01:53] | But we’re very different fighters. | 但我们是完全不同的拳击手 |
[01:55] | Micky’s a heavy hitter. He’s thunderous, I’m telling you. | 米奇是强击手 他出拳强而有力 要我说 |
[02:01] | Thunderous left punch. | 他的左拳威力巨大 |
[02:03] | Micky, he takes a punishment. | 米奇 他简直是自虐 |
[02:05] | I don’t know why he does it. | 我不知道他为什么这么做 |
[02:07] | I’d say “You all right?” He likes getting on the inside. | 我会问他 你没事吧 他在里面奋斗 |
[02:09] | I stay on the outside. | 而我则在场外支持他 |
[02:40] | Come on! | 别闹了 |
[02:43] | Dicky… | 迪奇 |
[02:49] | Would you come on? | 别闹了行吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1188个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:152个,六级词汇:81个,GRE词汇:80个,托福词汇:97个,考研词汇:172个,专四词汇:145个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:317个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:51] | Stop. You’ve got to help me finish this. | 别再闹了 你得帮我干完这个 |
[02:57] | Come on! | 别闹了 |
[02:58] | Unpredictable as ever! | 一如既往地无法预测 |
[03:00] | You don’t have to be Columbo to see where this fight is headed! | 你不用成为神探哥伦坡就知道朝哪出拳 |
[03:04] | Yeah, bam! | 太棒了 |
[03:06] | All right, he punched Micky Ward down! | 他一拳将米奇·沃德打倒在地 |
[03:08] | HBO’s making a movie on me and my comeback | HBO要将我的回归 还有我弟弟下周 |
[03:13] | and my brother is going to beat Saoul Mamby in Atlanta next week! | 在亚特兰大击败绍尔·麦比的故事拍成电影 |
[03:17] | The Pride of Lowell is back! | 洛厄尔的骄傲又回来了 |
[03:21] | Quacker! | 呱呱 |
[03:23] | Who wants some? Who wants some? | 谁要来点 谁要来点 |
[03:49] | I want a cut. | 算我一份 |
[03:53] | Doing good? | 怎么样 |
[03:54] | You guys having a good day? | 你们今天好吗 |
[03:57] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:59] | Come on. Come on. What you got? What you got going on? | 来啊 你想怎么着 要出什么招 |
[04:05] | Lou! Hey, Lou DiBella! | 卢 喂 卢·迪拜勒 |
[04:07] | How are you guys, huh? | 你们好吗 |
[04:14] | I’m making my comeback. | 我卷土重来了 |
[04:17] | Hey, Marty, Marty. Come out here, huh? | 马蒂 到这来 |
[04:37] | HBO is making a movie on me! | HBO要给我拍电影 |
[04:41] | Hey, beautiful. | 嗨 美妞 |
[04:49] | You got that? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[04:50] | Can’t remember who she is. I can’t remember shit! | 压根不记得她是谁 啥都想不起来 |
[04:54] | Hey! Hey, Garcia! | 加西亚 |
[04:57] | How are you, nice? | 怎样 你还真不错啊 |
[05:00] | How’d you get here? Drive around? | 你怎么来的 开车吗 |
[05:02] | Hey, Ray. Hey. I love you, Ray. | 喂 雷 我爱你 伙计 |
[05:06] | This is what it’s all about. | 我就这意思 |
[05:33] | He make mistake? | 他搞错时间了吗 |
[05:34] | No, he’ll be here. Like I said, | 没有 他会来的 我也说了 |
[05:37] | sometimes he goes on his own schedule, | 有时他按自己的时间表行事 |
[05:38] | but when he gets here we work hard. | 但他一旦来了 我们会很努力 |
[05:39] | Nobody pushes me harder than him. | 没人比他更严格地鞭策我了 |
[05:41] | He’s supposed to be training you right now, right? | 他应该现在训练你的吧 |
[05:44] | Why don’t you just go talk to them, my sisters? | 你怎么不去和我姐妹们聊聊 |
[05:46] | They’ll talk your ear off. | 她们会絮絮叨叨让你听烦 |
[05:47] | You gotta pay them to shut up. | 你得出钱她们才会闭嘴 |
[05:48] | He can tell you how Dicky was helping him. | 他可以讲迪奇是怎么帮他的 |
[05:50] | Come on, Micky. | 说吧 米奇 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | Hey, we don’t know where Dicky is. | 我们不知道迪奇在哪 |
[05:57] | You know where he is. | 你知道他在哪 |
[06:16] | What’s that dumb cop doing in there? | 那个蠢蛋条子在这搞什么 |
[06:18] | Where’s Dicky? Girls? | 姑娘们 迪奇呢 |
[06:20] | – I don’t know. – You see him this morning? | -我不知道 -你今早见到他了吗 |
[06:22] | – Your brother? – Not this morning. | -看到你兄弟了吗 -今早没见到 |
[06:24] | Look at Mom! All dressed up for the movie, huh? | 看妈妈 为拍电影还盛装打扮 |
[06:27] | You are smoking hot! | 身材真是火爆 |
[06:29] | Get out of the ring, O’Keefe. | 从拳台上下来 奥基夫 |
[06:31] | My Dicky should be doing that. | 我儿子迪奇才该在里面 |
[06:32] | Dicky ain’t here, Alice. | 迪奇不在 爱丽丝 |
[06:35] | Micky’s got an important fight coming up | 米奇马上有场重要的比赛 |
[06:37] | and he’s not training. | 但他还没训练 |
[06:38] | Forget about him. Never mind about him. | 得了 别管他了 |
[06:39] | He’s not doing what he’s supposed to do with him. | 他没有尽到他应尽的责任 |
[06:40] | Start saying to Micky… | 就拿米奇来说… |
[06:41] | He’s not part of this, all right? | 这不是他的工作 好吗 |
[06:43] | Alice, he’s not being handled right. | 爱丽丝 他的训练方式不对 |
[06:44] | Did you get me coming in all right? | 我这么上镜可以吗 |
[06:45] | You want me to do it again? | 我要再来一遍吗 |
[06:46] | Get out of the ring, O’Keefe. | 从拳台上下来 奥基夫 |
[06:48] | – Dicky’s the trainer. – I’m doing him favor, Alice. | -迪奇才是教练 -我是想帮忙 爱丽丝 |
[06:50] | I will show you over here | 你们来这边看看 |
[06:52] | these scrapbooks I have been collecting for years. | 这是我收藏多年的剪贴簿 |
[06:55] | Micky used to follow his big brother everywhere. | 米奇以前总黏着他哥哥 |
[06:58] | Taught you everything, didn’t he, honey? | 他教给了你一切吧 亲爱的 |
[07:00] | In ’78 we got the offer to fight Sugar Ray Leonard. | 1978年我们得到与苏格·雷·莱纳德对战的机会 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God. Have you seen that video? | 天哪 你们看过那片子吗 |
[07:06] | Well, you’re from HBO, | 当然了 你们是HBO的人 |
[07:07] | you’ve got to see it again! Come on. Where’s the video at? | 那就再看一次吧 片子呢 |
[07:17] | Tonight my son is going to | 今晚 我的儿子 |
[07:18] | surprise everybody and beat Sugar Ray Leonard. | 将出乎所有人意料 击败苏格·雷·莱纳德 |
[07:21] | Believe me. I know it. | 相信我 我知道 |
[07:24] | Sugar Ray might have some trouble tonight. | 苏格·雷今晚也许会有些麻烦 |
[07:27] | That’s a good possibility. | 这很有可能 |
[07:28] | He comes in here against a good boxer, | 他今天的对手是位优秀的拳击手 |
[07:30] | a young man who can punch, | 一个出拳凶猛的年轻人 |
[07:32] | and I would like to say at this time | 而这次在我看来 |
[07:34] | that physically they’re just about equal. | 他们在身体上势均力敌 |
[07:54] | Leonard is down. Let’s see if that’s a knockout. | 莱纳德倒下了 这是不是致命一击呢 |
[07:59] | This is unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[08:03] | Eklund just walked over there. | 埃克伦德就这么轻易取胜了 |
[08:05] | Nobody seems to know what’s happening. | 没人知道是怎么回事 |
[08:15] | Dicky did it. | 迪奇成功了 |
[08:17] | Dicky did it. | 迪奇成功了 |
[08:20] | Dicky did it! | 迪奇成功了 |
[08:21] | Aren’t you supposed to be training Micky right now? | 你现在不是该在训练米奇吗 |
[08:23] | No, it ain’t until 9:00. | 没有 9点钟再说 |
[08:25] | Dicky, it’s fucking 11:45. | 迪奇 他妈的现在都11点45了 |
[08:27] | – 11:45, Dick. – What? | -11点三刻了 迪克 -啥 |
[08:30] | Where’d you fucking park the car, Boo Boo? | 你他妈的把车停哪了 白痴 |
[08:32] | I didn’t park it. You did. | 不是我停的 你停的 |
[08:34] | Check your fucking pockets for the keys. | 你他妈摸摸口袋找找钥匙 |
[08:36] | You’ve got the keys, huh? | 你拿着钥匙呢 |
[08:37] | I didn’t park it, man. | 不是我停的 伙计 |
[08:39] | – Not here. I don’t know… – Check your pockets, all right? | -没停在这 我不知道 -摸摸口袋 |
[08:41] | Oh, fuck it, I’ll run. I need the fucking road work. | 妈的 我跑着去 我他妈的得跑着去了 |
[08:46] | Road work? Are you crazy? | 跑着去 你疯了吗 |
[08:49] | He’s a great runner. | 他很擅长跑步 |
[09:21] | – Quacker! – Hey, Dicky. | -呱呱 -迪奇 |
[09:23] | Better late than never. | 总比不来强 |
[09:26] | Here, look. | 看啊 |
[09:27] | Detectives on the scene… | 警探大人在现场 |
[09:32] | Get to the bar with this… | 得把这个带回去 |
[09:35] | – Figure this one out, huh? – Why don’t you… | -查清楚是怎么回事 -搞什么… |
[09:39] | Hold it. Hold it. Let me get this straight. | 等一下 我就有话直说了吧 |
[09:41] | You guys are working in | 你们都是拳台外面 |
[09:42] | the same corner as Micky, together, right? | 米奇教练席上的吧 |
[09:44] | Yeah. Yeah, they’re both in my corner. | 没错 他们都在我的教练席上 |
[09:46] | – This is what goes on. – Okay. It must be… | -就是这样 -好吧 这肯定… |
[09:48] | Don’t you have a job to go to or something? | 你难道不用工作吗 |
[09:51] | Really, O’Keefe has a job that he should be at. | 说真的 奥基夫有他的工作 |
[09:53] | Yeah, Sergeant O’Keefe’s working overtime here. | 是啊 奥基夫警官在这儿加班 |
[09:56] | So we go at this old man: | 我们的对手是个老家伙 |
[09:59] | Jewish, black, former world champion. | 犹太黑人 前任世界冠军 |
[10:00] | I think we’ve got all the bases covered. | 我想我们做好了充分的准备 |
[10:02] | And my kid brother, he’s lost three fights in a row. | 我的弟弟 他连输了三场比赛 |
[10:07] | He can’t get used to losing. It’s a mental thing. | 他可不能这么一败涂地下去 心理上会有阴影 |
[10:09] | But we’re gonna break that with Mamby, right? | 但我们会在麦比身上有所突破 是吧 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I hope. When we can train. | 但愿如此 只要开始训练 |
[10:13] | When we train. Right. Don’t be wasting time, Mick, you know? | 没错 训练 别浪费时间了 小米 |
[10:15] | – Wasting time? – Half the fucking day’s gone. | -你还说浪费时间 -都他妈半天过去了 |
[10:17] | Yeah, half the day’s gone. I’ve been waiting for you. | 是吗 你也知道 我可是一直在等你 |
[10:51] | Come on, move. We’re going to outbox Mamby, huh? | 迅速 我们要击垮麦比 明白吗 |
[10:57] | Take it out on the head. | 猛击对方头部 |
[10:58] | Head, body, head. That’s your combo. | 头部 身体 头部 连击 |
[11:00] | Head, body, head, body. | 头部 身体 头部 身体 |
[11:02] | My Dicky taught him that. | 这是迪奇教他的 |
[11:03] | You know, Sugar Ray’s going to be there | 苏格·雷也会去那 |
[11:05] | calling the fight for ESPN. | 为ESPN做现场解说 |
[11:08] | I ain’t seen him since I knocked him down, | 我打败他后就再没见过他 |
[11:11] | like, fourteen years ago or something, right? | 大概有十四年了吧 |
[11:16] | Let’s get a real sparring going on here. | 动点真格的吧 |
[11:18] | Don’t want to embarrass yourself. | 别给自己丢脸 |
[11:20] | Don’t want to embarrass yourself in front of Sugar Ray, huh? | 你也不想在苏格·雷面前丢脸吧 |
[11:24] | Come on, head, body, head. | 来吧 头部 身体 头部 |
[11:28] | Your punch, man! | 这拳威武 伙计 |
[11:30] | That’s your punch. Now that’s your little punch. | 这才是你的水平 这就对了 |
[11:33] | Use your whole fucking body now. | 你得使出全身的力道 |
[11:35] | George’s fingers are so fucking big he can’t even dial the phone! | 乔治的手指肥得要死 拨电话都不行 |
[11:42] | That’s not helping, George! | 做那手势也没用 乔治 |
[11:45] | – Wait, I’m confused. – What? | -等等 我有些晕了 -啥 |
[11:46] | – I’m confused, too. – We’re confused. | -我也有些晕 -我们都晕了 |
[11:48] | – George is whose father? – You’re confused? | -乔治是谁的爹 -你晕了吗 |
[11:51] | Dick Eklund Sr. is Dicky’s, Donna’s, Gail’s and Phyllis’ father. | 老迪克·埃克伦德是迪奇 朵娜 盖尔和菲丽斯的爹 |
[11:56] | – Is Dick Eklund. – Yeah. | -是迪克·埃克伦德 -对 |
[11:58] | And even though Alice is an Eklund, so are Cindy and Cathy. | 而爱丽丝姓埃克伦德 辛蒂和凯茜也是 |
[12:01] | George is really… | 而乔治… |
[12:03] | – And Micky… – No. | -只有米奇 -不 |
[12:05] | Micky and I are Wards. | 我和米奇都姓沃德 |
[12:08] | It’s always sounded like Dick Eklund and I were separated, right? | 听着像是我和迪克·埃克伦德分开后 |
[12:12] | And then there was George. Just George. | 乔治出现了 就是乔治 |
[12:15] | – George is my man. – George is our papa. | -乔治是我男人 -乔治是咱爹 |
[12:17] | After Dick, it was just George. | 迪克之后又是乔治吗 |
[12:30] | Come on. Come over here… | 快点 过来 |
[12:50] | Why don’t you just go talk to her? She’s a nice girl. | 怎么不过去搭讪 她是个好女孩 |
[12:54] | I told her all about you. | 我跟她说过所有你的事 |
[12:56] | I don’t want to ask her. She’s going to say no. | 我不想约她 她肯定会拒绝 |
[13:00] | Can’t beat that ass, can you? | 能抗拒那美臀的诱惑吗 |
[13:03] | Get at it. Go. Come on. | 快上 去吧 快去 |
[13:14] | Are you just going to stand there and stare at my ass? | 你准备就这么站着盯着我屁股看吗 |
[13:16] | Your father stares at my ass but he talks to me. | 你父亲也看 但他好歹和我讲话 |
[13:20] | He thinks you’re the greatest. | 他觉得你是最棒的 |
[13:22] | He didn’t tell me you were new. | 他可没说你是新手 |
[13:24] | Keep the change, doll. | 留着零钱吧 美人儿 |
[13:25] | He told me you came for you sister. | 他说你来找你的姐姐 |
[13:26] | – This is a tip? – Yeah, that’s my tip! | -这算小费吗 -没错 我给的小费 |
[13:28] | You know what the bell says about this one? | 你知道这叮呤当啷的什么意思吗 |
[13:30] | Cheap bastard. Cheap fucker. | 下贱的小气鬼 |
[13:33] | Comes in every day, gives me shitty tips. | 每天都来 还给我抠门的小费 |
[13:35] | Yeah, fuck you, too. | 好吧 你也去死 |
[13:39] | You pave streets, right? | 你是铺路的吧 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I do. And I’m a fighter. | 是的 我也是个拳击手 |
[13:43] | Oh, yeah. I heard you’re a stepping stone. | 是吗 听说你是垫脚石 |
[13:45] | I’m no stepping stone. | 我不是垫脚石 |
[13:47] | You’re the guy they use | 他们利用你这种人 |
[13:50] | against the other fighters to move the other fighters up. | 让其他拳击手踩着你往上爬 |
[13:53] | I’ve had a few tough fights, but that’s not who I am. | 我之前是吃了几次败仗 但那不是我 |
[13:55] | The next fight’s going to show who I am. | 下场比赛我会使出真正的势力 |
[13:57] | Yeah, and he’s going to lose that one, too. | 可不 他最后还是会输 |
[14:00] | Scotch and soda, Charlene. And one for yourself. | 威士忌苏打 夏琳 其中一杯我请你 |
[14:02] | Now move that sugar ass… | 你那性感的屁股快给我动起来… |
[14:07] | Okay, be respectful. Don’t disrespect her. | 放尊重些 不准冒犯她 |
[14:09] | Hey, don’t hurt your hand. You’ve got a fight next week. | 喂 别伤了你的手 你下周还要比赛 |
[14:12] | Besides, you wipe your ass with that one. | 再说你还得用那只手擦屁股呢 |
[14:14] | Don’t wait up, or I’m going | 你赶紧给我滚 |
[14:15] | to hit you in the car, sucker, all right? | 不然让我逮着在车里揍死丫的 明白 |
[14:17] | He’s gonna be so lame. | 这下他残了 |
[14:20] | All right? All right? | 听懂了吗 |
[14:24] | That’s right. | 这样才对 |
[14:25] | Take your drink. He’s taking his drink. | 带上你的饮料 拿上饮料 |
[14:28] | This guy’s going to be champion. | 这家伙会成为冠军 |
[14:29] | He’s a great guy. He’s a great fighter. | 他很棒 是很出色的拳击手 |
[14:31] | Okay? Hold on. Thanks for the drink. | 好了 等等 谢谢你的饮料 |
[14:34] | You know those cameras are making a movie about him? | 那些跟着他的摄像机是要给他拍电影 |
[14:36] | He knocked out Sugar Ray Leonard on HBO. | 要在HBO上播 他怎么击败了苏格·雷 |
[14:38] | That’s why they’re following him around with the cameras. | 所以他们一直扛着摄像机跟着他 |
[14:40] | They’re making a movie about his comeback. | 他们要拍部关于他回归的电影 |
[14:42] | Yeah, everybody’s talking about it. | 是啊 大家都在谈论这事 |
[14:44] | But who are you fighting? | 那你是要和谁比赛 |
[14:45] | – Saoul Mamby. – Saoul Mamby? | -绍尔·麦比 -绍尔·麦比 |
[14:48] | – What kind of name is that? – Black and Jewish. | -什么人会起这种名字 -犹太黑人 |
[14:51] | Where did they find a guy like that? | 他们哪找的那么一个人 |
[14:53] | He’s no joke. Former world champion. | 他可不是盖的 是前任世界冠军 |
[14:55] | – Former champ? – Yeah. | -前任世界冠军吗 -是啊 |
[14:57] | – I match up good with him, though. – Yeah? | -而我和他正好相配 -是吗 |
[14:59] | – Yeah. – What does that mean? | -是的 -什么意思 |
[15:02] | Well, I got a light end, you know? | 我快熬出头了 |
[15:04] | I’ve got a reputation for brawling, | 我打架很在行 |
[15:05] | but I’m not going to brawl with him. | 但我不和他打架 |
[15:06] | – I’m going to try to box him. – There’s a difference? | -我是和他打拳 -有区别吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah, in brawling you slug it out. | 当然 打架是要一决雌雄 |
[15:10] | I hit you. You hit me. | 你一拳我一拳 |
[15:11] | Boxing is a chess game, you know? | 而拳击则是一场博弈 |
[15:13] | Got to pick my punches to take him down. | 得出招制胜 |
[15:15] | I’m going head, body, head, body… | 我的话就是头部 身体 头部 身体连击 |
[15:18] | What is head, body, head, body? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:20] | Well, I hit him in the head, | 我先攻击他头部 |
[15:22] | then his hands got to go up to protect himself. | 他把手举起来防卫 |
[15:24] | Opens up his body, then I hit him in the body, | 那身体就暴露了 我就打他身体 |
[15:26] | hand goes back down. I go back up to the head, | 接着他手缩回来 我又去打他头部 |
[15:29] | hand goes back, and I hit him in the body. | 手又去护头 我就又打他的身体 |
[15:31] | People who don’t know fighting | 不懂拳击的人 |
[15:32] | think you do a lot of damage hitting the head, | 觉得冲着头部去杀伤力最大 |
[15:34] | but you actually do more hitting the body. | 但其实你该重点攻击对方身体 |
[15:37] | So what do you think? Can I take you out? | 你觉得如何 我能约你出去吗 |
[15:42] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[15:44] | No, would I ask you out if I was married? | 没有 我要是结婚了怎么还约你出去 |
[15:46] | What kind of guy do you think I am? | 你把我当成什么人 |
[15:47] | Happens all the time, trust me. | 这种事太常见了 相信我 |
[15:49] | I’m not like that. | 我不是那种人 |
[15:51] | I’m not married. I’ve got a daughter, | 我没结婚 有一个女儿 |
[15:52] | I see her every other weekend. | 每隔一周见她一次 |
[15:53] | Her name is Kasie. But that’s it. | 她叫凯茜 就这样 |
[15:56] | Come on, let me take you out. | 拜托 和我约会吧 |
[16:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[16:02] | Saturday night I’ll be back in Atlantic City. | 周六晚上我就从亚特兰大回来了 |
[16:21] | Is this the real number? | 这是真号码吗 |
[16:22] | You’ll have to call it and see. | 你打了就知道 |
[16:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:26] | Saturday. Dinner and a movie. | 周六 一起吃晚饭和看电影 |
[16:50] | Hey. What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[16:51] | Micky, hey. How’s it going? | 米奇 还好吗 |
[16:52] | I don’t think Laurie’s expecting you right now. | 我觉得萝莉现在不想见你 |
[16:54] | What’s he doing here? This isn’t your visitation day, Micky. | 他来这干什么 今天不是探视日 米奇 |
[16:59] | I just want to say hi to Kasie. | 我只是想和凯茜打声招呼 |
[17:01] | It’s not your day, goodbye. | 今天不行 再见 |
[17:03] | Yeah, but I’m not around next week. | 是的 但我下周不在 |
[17:04] | Now you’re ditching the days you do have? | 你连你探视的日子都不要了吗 |
[17:06] | No, I have a fight. I told you that. | 不 我有比赛 我跟你说了 |
[17:11] | – Jimmy… – I can’t get in the middle. | -吉米 -我不想被夹在中间 |
[17:14] | I can’t talk to her, okay? So I’m asking you, Jimmy. | 我和她说不通 所以我问你 吉米 |
[17:17] | I want to talk to my daughter now. | 我现在想和我女儿说话 |
[17:19] | – Talk to your father. – God damn it, Jimmy. | -和你爸聊聊 -该死的 吉米 |
[17:22] | Hi, Daddy. – Daddy’s gonna beat Saoul Mamby. | 嗨 爸爸 你会打败绍尔·麦比 |
[17:24] | That’s right. And I’m gonna tell you that after I win, | 没错 我赢了之后呢 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna start making big money. | 就能开始赚大钱 |
[17:28] | And I’ll move into a bigger apartment, like we talked about, | 我就能搬去个大房子 我们说好的 |
[17:30] | so you can live with me more days, okay? | 这样你就能多陪我几天 |
[17:31] | Yeah, a bigger apartment! | 好极了 更大的房子 |
[17:32] | – Wish me luck, all right? – Don’t hold your breath, Kasie. | -祝我好运吧 -你可别指望他 凯茜 |
[17:36] | It’s cruel to mislead your child, Micky. | 你怎么能这么误导自己女儿 米奇 |
[17:37] | Good luck, Daddy. | 祝你好运 爸爸 |
[17:38] | Thanks, Kasie. I love you, honey. | 谢谢 凯茜 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[17:41] | Bye, baby. | 回见 宝贝 |
[17:44] | – Where is he? – Jesus Christ. Fucking holding us up. | -他人呢 -老天 真他妈耽误事 |
[17:56] | Quit your worrying, for crying out loud. | 担心个啥 有必要这么叹气嘛 |
[17:58] | All that shit in my face… | 烟喷了我一脸 |
[17:59] | I know it’s none of my business. I go to a lot of meetings, | 我知道这和我无关 我参加过很多次会面 |
[18:03] | and they have a saying: “Let go and let God.” | 他们都说 随他去吧 让上帝做决定 |
[18:06] | You’ve got to let him go, | 你得随他去 |
[18:07] | – Mick. – He’s taught me everything I know. | -小米 -他教会了我知道的一切 |
[18:08] | He’s been in my corner. I can’t do it without him. | 只有他在场外才行 我一个人不行 |
[18:11] | – You’re already doing it without him. – No I’m not. | -你一个人已经做到了 -不 我不行 |
[18:14] | Yes you are. | 你当然可以 |
[18:15] | Look, you know where he is. | 听着 你知道他在哪 |
[18:16] | Why don’t you just go get him? | 你干嘛不去接他 |
[18:18] | Can you get him? | 你能去接他吗 |
[18:20] | I’m not fucking going to get him. | 我他妈的可不去接他 |
[18:22] | Well are we all going to go over | 我们一伙人带着爱丽丝 |
[18:23] | there in the limo with Alice? We can’t do that. | 坐着豪华汽车去接他吗 这样可不成 |
[18:34] | Dicky. | 迪奇 |
[18:37] | – Your mother’s outside. – What? | -你妈妈来了 -啥 |
[18:41] | Uh-oh, Dicky, your mother’s outside. She’s down there. | 迪奇 你妈妈来了 她就在下面 |
[18:49] | I’m not here. | 说我不在 |
[18:56] | Don’t, Dicky. Dicky! NO! | 不要 迪奇 别这样 |
[19:03] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的搞什么 |
[19:04] | You know we’ve got to go to the airport now. | 你知道我们现在得赶去机场 |
[19:05] | We’ve got a flight to catch. | 我们要去赶飞机 |
[19:07] | You know how important this fight is to me. | 你也知道这场比赛对我很重要 |
[19:10] | – Don’t tell Mom I’m here, all right? – She knows. | -别跟妈说我在这 -可她知道 |
[19:13] | – Pick me up back at the house, all right? – Are you fucking… | -在房子后面等我 -你他妈到底… |
[19:16] | She’s in the driveway right now. | 她现在就在房子前面 |
[19:17] | All right, but hurry up. She’s in the fucking driveway. | 好吧 快点 她就在前面 |
[19:19] | We’ve got a flight to catch. | 我们要赶飞机 |
[19:21] | You do this on the day your brother’s traveling? | 你在你弟弟比赛前还这样 |
[19:26] | – What are you doing? – Just trying to see what I have. | -你们在搞什么 -只是小试牛刀 |
[19:28] | The fuck did you hit him for? | 你打他了吗 |
[19:29] | Why’d you make me do that to you? | 你为什么逼我打你 |
[19:30] | – Jesus! – Oh, my God, Dicky… | -上帝 -天哪 迪奇 |
[19:31] | I was on my way, Mom. | 我正要走 妈 |
[19:33] | – What are you doing? – No, Mom. Mom… | -你们在干什么 -没事儿 妈 |
[19:36] | Why can’t we just go to the fucking airport for once, please? | 我们还是快去机场吧 |
[19:40] | Hey, Alice, what about your husband | 爱丽丝 你老公怎么办 |
[19:41] | who’s laying on the fucking ground over here? | 他倒地不起了 |
[19:43] | You want to help your husband? | 你不扶一下你老公吗 |
[19:44] | What are you doing, | 你干什么呢 |
[19:45] | running in here like a silverback fucking gorilla? | 跑过来像个该死的银背大猩猩 |
[19:47] | – We had to get him, didn’t we? – Oh, yeah, you got him, pal. | -我们得抓住他 -是啊 你可抓住他了 |
[20:09] | You see Mamby? | 你看麦比 |
[20:11] | See how Mamby’s arm comes up? | 看到麦比的手臂是怎么抬的了吗 |
[20:13] | Leaves his side open, | 让他两侧留空 |
[20:14] | you just play him up like a pinball machine. | 然后就像弹球机一样打他 |
[20:17] | He’ll be pissing blood. No way you’ll lose, Mick. No way. | 打得他尿血 你赢定了 小米 肯定能赢 |
[20:20] | – Hey, Lou. – Dicky, boy. | -你好 卢 -好 迪奇 |
[20:21] | Hey listen, boy. | 听着 伙计 |
[20:23] | ESPN can’t get us better rooms than this? | ESPN就不能提供好点的房间吗 |
[20:25] | I wouldn’t worry about the rooms right now, | 现在我倒不为房间的事儿担心 |
[20:27] | Dicky. You’ve got bigger headaches. | 迪奇 你有更大的麻烦了 |
[20:28] | Like what? | 怎么了 |
[20:29] | The doctor won’t let Mamby fight. | 医生不允许麦比参赛 |
[20:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:33] | – He’s got the flu. – Mamby got the flu? | -他得了流感 -麦比得了流感吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:37] | Dicky, we can still have a fight. | 迪奇 我们还是能参赛的 |
[20:38] | – With who? – Mike Mungin. | -对手是谁 -麦克·穆金 |
[20:41] | Mike Mungin, who’s that? | 麦克·穆金是谁 |
[20:43] | – Guy from Philly. Been in prison. – He’s been out a few months. | -来自费城 坐过牢 -出来有几个月了 |
[20:46] | I’ve called everybody, checked everywhere. | 我所有人和地方都找过了 |
[20:48] | He’s the only guy I could find. | 只能找到他了 |
[20:50] | My last three fights were rough, Lou. | 前三场比赛很艰难 卢 |
[20:51] | I mean this one’s supposed to be easier. | 我以为这场会轻松点 |
[20:53] | We’ve been fucking preparing for Mamby. | 我们训练时研究的是麦比 |
[20:55] | Right, but this guy just came off the couch. | 没错 但这家伙刚从班房里出来 |
[20:57] | He’s been sitting on his ass. | 有好一阵子没打了 |
[20:58] | Could be an easy win for Mick. | 对米奇来说也许很轻松 |
[21:01] | Joey Farrell, remember him? He knocked his ass out. | 还记得乔伊·法雷吗 他曾把他打得很惨 |
[21:04] | And you knocked down Joey Farrell… | 而你曾把乔伊·法雷打得够呛 |
[21:05] | Exactly, and Mungin just got off the couch. | 没错 穆金刚从号子里出来 |
[21:07] | Can’t make weight. Might be a bit over, though. | 还没减肥 也许有些超重 |
[21:09] | How over? | 超多少 |
[21:11] | – 162, 165… – 165? | -162 165的样子 -165磅 |
[21:15] | Micky dropped weight. He’s 146. | 米奇减重了 他才146磅 |
[21:17] | Lou, we prepared for Mamby, all right? We prepared for Mamby! | 卢 我们为麦比备战的 明白吗 |
[21:21] | This guy just got off the couch. Micky’s in shape. | 这家伙刚出来 而米奇状态正佳 |
[21:24] | Road work, everything else. This other guy hasn’t done dick. | 受过长跑等各种训练 而那家伙毛都没有 |
[21:27] | Don’t forget. You don’t fight, nobody gets paid. | 别忘了 如果不参赛就没钱 |
[21:38] | Lou, please… | 卢 请便 |
[21:42] | All right. Um, Joey Farrell knocked him out… | 好吧 乔伊·法雷都打败过他 |
[21:46] | Going to be a hell of a fight, huh? | 肯定是场恶战 是吧 |
[21:47] | I’m not doing this. 165 is big. | 我不行 165磅太重了 |
[21:50] | You knocked down Joey Farrell. | 而你打败过乔伊·法雷 |
[21:51] | So what? He’s a middleweight. | 那又怎样 他可是中量级 |
[21:53] | He just got off the couch. | 可他刚从号子里出来 |
[21:54] | He’s got twenty pounds on me, Dicky. | 他比我重20磅 迪奇 |
[21:57] | Joey Farrell knocked him out. You knocked down Joey Farrell. | 乔伊·法雷打败了他 而你打败过乔伊·法雷 |
[22:00] | – You just said that. – Yeah but… You can’t be scared. | -话是这么说 -对 但你不能怕他 |
[22:03] | – Scared? – Yeah. | -怕他吗 -是啊 |
[22:04] | Why don’t you go fucking fight him? | 那你怎么不跟他打去 |
[22:05] | I’ll go fucking fight him. He’s fat. | 我他妈的当然会 他不就是个胖子吗 |
[22:06] | Go snap out the teeth. It’s your big comeback, right? | 刚好重镇旗鼓 你就胜利回归了吧 |
[22:08] | That’s what Alice wants. | 爱丽丝不正有此意吗 |
[22:10] | You knocked down Joey Farrell. | 你打败过乔伊·法雷 |
[22:12] | All right, I knocked down Joey Farrell, okay? | 好吧 我是打败过乔伊·法雷 |
[22:14] | But the guy is a middleweight. | 但这家伙是中量级 |
[22:16] | I’m a welterweight. | 我是次中量级 |
[22:16] | What, they don’t have a fucking heavyweight to tow in there with me? | 干脆让我跟重量级的去比好了 |
[22:19] | Tell him, Dicky. He can do it, right? He can do anything. | 迪奇 告诉他 他能行 他绝对没问题 |
[22:21] | Yeah, Alice. No problem. | 好的 爱丽丝 没问题 |
[22:24] | You watch from the outside now. | 你现在从外面看吧 |
[22:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, Mike “Machine Gun” Mungin! | 女士们先生们 有情”机枪手”麦克·穆金 |
[22:33] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[22:36] | Hey, look. There’s Sugar Ray Leonard. | 看 那不是苏格·雷·莱纳德吗 |
[22:38] | Hey, Ray. Sugar Ray. Over here. | 雷 苏格·雷 看这边 |
[22:42] | Dicky, come on. Look at the size of that guy. | 迪奇 看他那块头 |
[22:46] | – Holy shit. – Yeah, holy shit. | -见鬼 -没错 真是见鬼 |
[22:48] | That guy’s no welterweight. | 他可不是次中量级 |
[22:51] | All right, Mick. Gonna have to learn to fuss you around. It’s time now. | 米奇 要学会打无准备之战 现在正是时候 |
[22:54] | He did not just get off the fucking couch. | 他根本不是刚从号子里出来 |
[22:55] | If he did, I want to buy a couch like that. | 要真是这样 我也想去那号子蹲蹲看 |
[22:57] | I don’t care who that guy is. I don’t care. Look at me. | 我不管他是谁 我不在乎 看着我 |
[23:00] | You’re Micky Ward. You’re Micky Ward. | 你是米奇·沃德 |
[23:07] | Micky Ward fighting a last-minute replacement from Philadelphia, | 米奇·沃德的对手在比赛前一刻更换 |
[23:10] | a much bigger man. | 来自费城的大块头 |
[23:13] | Punches smashing Ward. | 重拳猛击沃德 |
[23:18] | Ward goes down! Ward goes down! | 沃德倒下了 沃德倒下了 |
[23:27] | Micky, what the fuck is wrong? Get rid of this dude! | 米奇 你到底怎么了 干掉他 |
[23:33] | Mungin didn’t even know he’d be fighting today… | 穆金甚至不知道他今天要参赛 |
[23:40] | Come on, now, Mick! | 加油 还击 小米 |
[23:44] | Ward, a respected fighter. | 沃德 值得尊敬的拳击手 |
[23:45] | You hope this mismatch doesn’t hurt his confidence. | 希望这场实力悬殊之赛没伤到他的自尊 |
[23:48] | – You’re a loser! – Loser! | -你是个失败者 -窝囊废 |
[23:50] | You’re a loser! | 你个失败者 |
[24:22] | Ray! Hey, Ray! Ray! | 雷 喂 雷 |
[24:27] | Hey, Dicky! | 你好 迪奇 |
[24:29] | – How are you doing, man? – How are you? | -最近怎么样 -还好 |
[24:33] | 165 pounds. ESPN screwed us. | 165磅 ESPN耍了我们 |
[24:36] | – The guy was huge. – You know what I’m saying? | -那家伙块头很大 -你知道我的意思吧 |
[24:40] | You know, I knocked Ray down. | 我打败过雷 |
[24:42] | I look like shit, but I knocked Ray down. | 虽然看起来不像 但我打败过雷 |
[24:44] | Let me buy you guys a drink, all right? You want a cold one? | 请你们喝点什么吧 来杯冰的吧 |
[24:47] | – No, no, no… – A cold one! | -不了 不了 -来一杯吧 |
[24:48] | I’ve got to leave. I’ve got a plane to catch. Next time. | 我要走了 要赶飞机 下次吧 |
[24:51] | Hey, Ray. HBO is making a movie on me, you know? | 雷 HBO在拍摄关于我的片子 |
[24:55] | Can they call you? | 他们能给你打电话吗 |
[24:57] | I’m going to get a fight. | 我要参加场比赛 |
[24:59] | I’d like you to be there, for old times’ sake. | 看在老朋友的份上 希望你能来 |
[25:00] | You can commentate or something. | 你可以给些评论 |
[25:02] | What’s the movie about? | 影片是关于什么 |
[25:03] | My comeback, right? | 重返赛场 |
[25:06] | – Call me. – I’ll call you. | -给我打电话 -我会的 |
[25:09] | Don’t be a stranger. | 别装作不认识 |
[25:11] | He’s my old pal. | 他是我老朋友 |
[25:17] | – You going to the hospital? – What is that? | -你要去医院吗 -怎么回事 |
[25:20] | Look, Mick. Nobody’s got heart like you. | 听着 米奇 你有过人的胆识 |
[25:23] | You’re a very talented fighter, | 你是个很有天赋的拳击手 |
[25:24] | but you’re not getting the right fights. | 只是没打上合适的比赛 |
[25:26] | It’s killing your chances. | 这会断送你的前程 |
[25:27] | What’s he talking to Mike Toma about? | 他跟麦克·托马说什么呢 |
[25:29] | I don’t know what that is. | 我怎么知道 |
[25:30] | I want to give you a real shot. | 我会给你一次真正的机会 |
[25:31] | I want you to come with me. | 希望你能来和我合作 |
[25:33] | I want to pay you to train with my guys. | 我出资让我的人训练你 |
[25:35] | – Where? – Las Vegas. | -在哪儿 -拉斯维加斯 |
[25:37] | Do it right and make one last run at this thing before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及做出正确的选择 |
[25:40] | What about my brother? | 那我哥哥怎么办 |
[25:42] | With all due respect, he’s too much trouble. | 恕我直言 他太会惹麻烦了 |
[25:44] | You owe it to yourself to come to Vegas. | 你应该自己来拉斯维加斯 |
[25:47] | Come on, Mick. What has Dicky done for you? | 米奇 想想看迪奇都对你做了什么 |
[25:50] | He gets you into fights. | 他让你参加比赛 |
[25:51] | He lets you get beat like you did tonight. | 还让你今晚被痛揍一顿 |
[25:53] | You know you never should have been in that fight. | 你绝不该参加这种比赛 |
[25:55] | Eighteen pounds. Think of it that way. | 你们差了18磅 好好想想吧 |
[25:57] | You should have given it up. | 是时候放弃了 |
[26:00] | Get out of the car there. Come on, you! | 滚下车去 说你呢 |
[26:03] | – Sit the hell down. – Just a little more scotch for Mom, okay? | -快坐下 -再给老妈来点威士忌 |
[26:06] | Here you go. Nice and easy. | 就这样 很好 |
[26:07] | Don’t hurt yourself coming back, old broad. | 别再过来了 老婆娘 |
[26:11] | Oh, my God, that Sugar Ray… | 上帝啊 那个苏格·雷 |
[26:13] | He’s a beautiful man, isn’t he? Right? | 长得还挺帅啊 是吧 |
[26:15] | A beautiful man. | 真帅 |
[26:17] | You should have seen the way he was looking at her. | 你真该看看他看老妈的眼神 |
[26:20] | – He’s a pretty man, huh? – He’s a good guy. I like him. I know. | -他人很好 -是个好人 我喜欢他 |
[26:22] | I seen him ringside, | 我在场边看见他了 |
[26:23] | and he was so happy seeing me and Mick together. | 他看见我和米奇在一起特高兴 |
[26:26] | You know he’s all about family, that guy. | 那家伙很看重家庭 |
[26:27] | Likes to see a family stick together. | 和高兴看到家人团结在一起 |
[26:29] | Mick, what’d Mike Toma want with you last night, huh? | 小米 昨晚麦克·托马跟你说什么了 |
[26:33] | He wants to train me in Vegas. | 他想让我去拉斯维加斯训练 |
[26:35] | You can’t trust that guy, Micky. He ain’t family, you know? | 你不能信他 米奇 他不是家人 知道吗 |
[26:38] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[26:39] | He say anything about me? He say I could come? | 他谈到我了吗 说我可以去吗 |
[26:42] | He didn’t mention you. | 没提到你 |
[26:46] | What are you going to do in Vegas without your brother, huh? | 没你哥哥去拉斯维加斯干什么 |
[26:49] | That guy just wants to use you, like a piece of toilet paper. | 那家伙只是利用你 当成厕纸一样 |
[26:51] | What are you going to do in Vegas without Dicky? Without your family? | 没有迪奇和家人 你去拉斯维加斯干什么 |
[26:54] | I know. That’s what I told him. | 我明白 我就这么跟他说 |
[26:56] | You told him that, right? | 你告诉他了 是吗 |
[26:57] | Yeah, I told him. I said I need to be with my family. | 是 告诉他了 我说我要跟家人在一起 |
[26:59] | That’s right. Nothing wrong with that. | 这就对了 话说得没错 |
[27:02] | Sugar Ray said call him. We’re going to call him, baby. | 苏格·雷说给他打电话 我们给他打吧 宝贝 |
[27:05] | You guys can spar a little, right? | 你们想试试吗 |
[27:10] | There’s my champ. Daddy’s home. Daddy’s home! | 我的宝贝 爸爸回来了 |
[27:15] | I love you… | 爱你 |
[27:19] | Your face hurting you, sweetheart? | 脸还疼吗 宝贝 |
[27:22] | Because it’s killing me. | 我心疼死了 |
[27:25] | – Come on… – Uncle Micky win the fight? | -没事 -米奇叔叔赢了吗 |
[27:27] | No, Uncle Micky didn’t win this time. Not this time. | 没有 米奇叔叔没赢 这次没赢 |
[27:29] | Hey, Mick. Take care. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 小米 保重 明天给你打电话 |
[27:33] | Cheer up. We’ll get you another fight. | 振作点 我们还有别的比赛呢 |
[27:35] | I don’t know, Mom. I don’t think I want to do this no more. | 我不知道 妈 我不想再打下去了 |
[27:38] | What don’t you want to do no more? | 那你想干什么 |
[27:40] | I just don’t want to do it anymore. | 我只是不想再打了 |
[27:41] | – What are you talking… – Hey, Mick. | -你说什么呢 -小米 |
[27:44] | ESPN screwed us. They owe us. | ESPN耍了我们 他们欠我们 |
[27:47] | We’ll get another fight. You heal up. | 我们还能有别的比赛 等你好点了 |
[27:50] | – It’ll be okay. – Yeah, listen to your brother. | -没事的 -听你哥哥的没错 |
[27:52] | They owe us big-time, sweetheart. | 他们欠我们太多了 宝贝 |
[27:55] | Hey, maybe they’ll even do Dicky’s comeback fight. | 也许他们会准备个迪奇的回归之战 |
[27:57] | What do you think, huh? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:59] | Oh, come on. Cheer up. You take a little soap when you get home. | 没事的 振作点 到家后好好洗洗 |
[28:02] | Have a day or two to think about it. | 这一两天想想 |
[28:03] | I’ll find you a better fight, sweetheart. | 我会给你找到一场好赛事 宝贝 |
[28:04] | Much better fight. I’m going to talk to them. | 更好的 我会跟他们谈 |
[28:06] | – For Christ’s sake, Alice. – What? | -看在上帝的份上 爱丽丝 -干嘛 |
[28:08] | He’s been through the ringer. Leave him alone. | 他刚打输比赛 别烦他了 |
[28:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[28:12] | – Leave him some time to himself. – What is your fucking problem? | -让他单独待会 -你脑子有毛病吗 |
[28:15] | Where’s Micky? Is Micky not going to come in? | 米奇呢 他不进来吗 |
[28:17] | No, he’s not coming in. He needs to get back and get some rest. | 他不进去了 他要回家休息 |
[28:21] | Come on. Let’s go inside. | 来吧 咱们先进去吧 |
[28:23] | He’s going to go rest. He’s all grumpy. | 他需要休息 他心情很不好 |
[28:25] | He’s tired. He’s beat up. He’s a little embarrassed, I think. | 他累了 打输了 感觉有些丢脸 |
[29:27] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[29:51] | I saw the shade move. | 我看到你的影子了 |
[29:54] | Micky, the shade is still moving. I saw you come to the window. | 米奇 影子还在动 我看到你来窗前了 |
[29:56] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你就在那 |
[29:58] | The least you can do is open up this door | 你好歹开个门 |
[30:00] | and tell me to my face why you didn’t call me yesterday. | 亲口告诉我昨天为什么没给我打电话 |
[30:09] | Why did you stand me up last night? | 昨晚为什么放我鸽子 |
[30:12] | I started to call. I was going to call. I just couldn’t. | 我想打来着 就要打了 但是没打 |
[30:15] | Because you lost the fight? | 因为你输掉了比赛吗 |
[30:17] | Maybe, yeah. Because I lost the fight. | 也许是吧 因为我输了 |
[30:20] | How do you know my house anyway? | 你怎么知道我住这 |
[30:22] | I asked my brother. | 我问了我哥哥 |
[30:24] | Your thing’s coming off. And your other thing. | 你流血了 那边也流了 |
[30:30] | You got any tape? | 还有药布吗 |
[30:40] | Did the black Jewish guy do this to you? | 这是那个黑犹太人打的吗 |
[30:43] | I didn’t get to fight the black Jewish guy. | 我没跟他打 |
[30:47] | You didn’t get to go head, body, head? | 没用那招头部身体连击法吗 |
[30:50] | Saoul Mamby got the flu. | 绍尔·麦比得了流感 |
[30:53] | Guy that took his place had twenty pounds on me. | 有个比我重20磅的家伙取代了他 |
[30:55] | I never should have fought him. | 我不可能打败他 |
[30:58] | Why did you? | 那你为什么参赛 |
[30:59] | Nobody would have got paid. | 不参赛就没钱 |
[31:03] | Everybody said I could beat him. | 他们都说我能打败他 |
[31:05] | Who’s everybody? | 他们是谁 |
[31:08] | My mother and my brother. | 我妈和我哥 |
[31:13] | So are you going to take me to dinner and a movie, or what? | 你还带我去吃晚餐看电影吗 |
[31:49] | – You look great. – Thank you. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[31:51] | You’ve got a nice house, too. | 房子也很漂亮 |
[31:53] | It’s an apartment building. | 这是幢公寓楼 |
[31:54] | There’s five of them in there. | 有五间公寓 |
[31:55] | One of my old roommates lives with me. | 我和一个室友一起住 |
[31:57] | Roommate? What, were you in the army? | 室友 你参过军吗 |
[31:58] | – College. – College? Wow. | -上过大学 -大学 |
[32:01] | Yeah, a lot of good it did me. I work in a bar. | 是啊 真是大有帮助 现在却成了个酒吧女 |
[32:03] | You seem to enjoy it. Very popular down there. | 看着你很喜欢 你在那边很受欢迎 |
[32:06] | Ugh, yeah. Popular. I’ve got to get out of there. | 是啊 受欢迎 我得离开那地方 |
[32:09] | If I don’t drink while I’m working I’ll fucking kill myself. | 如果我上班时不喝酒 就完蛋了 |
[32:12] | – What college? – URI. Full boat. | -哪所大学 -罗德岛大学 全船奖 |
[32:15] | – A full boat’s a scholarship, right? – Yeah. | -全船奖是奖学金的一种吗 -是 |
[32:17] | For what? | 你什么运动突出 |
[32:19] | – I was a high-jumper. – High-jumper? | -我曾是个跳高运动员 -跳高运动员 |
[32:21] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[32:22] | Fuck you. I was good. | 去你的 我那时很厉害 |
[32:24] | I was New England champ. I cleared 5’8″. | 新英格兰冠军 五英尺八英寸 |
[32:26] | Never graduated. I partied too hard. | 但没毕业 整天参加派对 |
[32:28] | You? | 你吗 |
[32:45] | What are we doing in richie-rich Lexington? | 为什么到莱克星顿来腐败 |
[32:47] | You come to this theater a lot? | 你常来这家电影院吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah, it’s a good theater. They’ve got good movies here. | 是啊 这家电影院不错 经常有好片子 |
[32:51] | – Yeah? Like what? – Belly Epi-cue. | -是吗 比如呢 -食欲线索 |
[32:54] | I think it’s Bell Epic. | 我觉得应该是铃声年代 |
[32:56] | It’s epic. Bell Epic. | 是年代 铃声年代 |
[32:58] | Belle Epoque. The New York Times don’t lie. | 美好年代 纽约时报上这么写 |
[33:01] | Well I never heard of it. | 我怎么没听说过 |
[33:03] | Where’d you hear about it? The New York Times? | 你是在哪儿听说的 纽约时报吗 |
[33:05] | No, a guy from work. | 不是 一个同事说的 |
[33:07] | And the cinematography is supposed to be gorgeous. | 这部片子的摄影艺术应该很棒 |
[33:10] | Oh. Cool. | 那很好 |
[33:38] | That’s the movie you wanted to see? | 你喜欢这部电影吗 |
[33:41] | There wasn’t even any good sex in it. | 里面甚至都没什么激情镜头 |
[33:44] | Had to read the whole fucking movie. Fucking subtitled. | 整场还得看字幕 烦人的字幕 |
[33:48] | Some guy from a road crew recommended it to you? | 修路队的人向你推荐的吗 |
[33:50] | A fucking subtitled movie? | 带字幕的电影 |
[33:54] | What’s going on, huh? | 怎么了 |
[33:56] | What’s going on? You got a girlfriend or something? | 到底怎么了 你有女朋友了吗 |
[33:57] | You hiding me from her? | 瞒着她跟我交往吗 |
[33:59] | I don’t have a girlfriend, all right? | 我没有女朋友 好吗 |
[34:02] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[34:05] | I came here because I don’t want to show my face in Lowell. | 我来这是因为我不想让洛厄尔的人看到我 |
[34:08] | I told everybody I was going to win that fight | 我跟所有人说我会赢那场比赛 |
[34:09] | and get back on track. | 回来后会走入正轨 |
[34:10] | I told my daughter I was going | 我告诉我女儿 |
[34:11] | to get a bigger apartment so she could move in. | 我要买幢大房子 那样她就可以住进来了 |
[34:13] | You don’t think I wanted to call you? | 你以为我不想给你打电话吗 |
[34:15] | I was embarrassed. | 我没脸见你 |
[34:17] | I’m sick of being a fucking disappointment. | 我讨厌做个失败者 |
[34:25] | You really think your family is looking out for you? | 你真以为你的家人关心你吗 |
[34:30] | Don’t say that. I don’t like that. | 别那样说 我不喜欢 |
[34:32] | What else I can say after what you told me? | 你告诉我经过后我还能怎么说 |
[34:37] | Look at your face. | 瞧瞧你的脸 |
[34:40] | Look at you. | 看你这样子 |
[35:06] | Bullshit, Lou. | 去你的 卢 |
[35:08] | I’m not going to stop calling until | 我会一直给你打电话 |
[35:10] | you make this right and get us a fight that’s fair. | 你得给我们安排场比赛做弥补 |
[35:12] | My boy could have got killed last time. | 我儿子上次差点被打死 |
[35:17] | Yeah, like what? | 什么样的 |
[35:20] | Just don’t tell me he just got off the fucking couch. | 别告诉我他刚从号子里出来就行 |
[35:28] | Coming off a loss? | 走出失败的阴影吗 |
[35:30] | That sounds very interesting. I’ll get back to you. | 听起来不错 回头找你 |
[35:33] | Got a great opportunity here. | 这有个大好机会 |
[35:36] | We’ve got to go find Micky. | 我们得把米奇找来 |
[35:38] | Nobody’s seen him for, like, three weeks. | 我们大概三星期没见过他了 |
[35:42] | Jesus… | 老天 |
[35:44] | Used to be Dicky we couldn’t find. Now it’s both of them? | 以前都是迪奇没人影 现在他俩都这样了吗 |
[35:47] | Mom, I think he’s with that girl from the bar. | 妈 我想他跟那个酒吧女在一起 |
[35:49] | – What girl? – It’s that fucking girl, Charlene. | -什么女孩 -就那个叫夏琳的妞 |
[35:52] | That’s who he’s with. That girl from the bar. | 在酒吧工作 他俩在一起 |
[35:54] | George was all fucking eager for them to get together. | 乔治一直想撮合他们一起 |
[35:58] | – I heard she’s into three-ways. – Yeah, with other girls. | -我听说她经常玩3P -和其他女孩一起 |
[36:01] | Yeah, like one of those MTV girls. | 对 就像那些MV女郎 |
[36:03] | MTV girls? What are you talking about? | MV女郎 你们说什么呢 |
[36:05] | Wild. | 淫荡得很 |
[36:06] | She acts all fucking superior because she went to college. | 装腔作势的 就因为她上过大学 |
[36:10] | You girls just go find your brother Micky. | 你们几个快去找米奇 |
[36:13] | Tell him I’ve got important business to discuss. | 告诉他我有重要事跟他商量 |
[36:16] | I’ve got to go find Dicky. | 我去找迪奇 |
[36:28] | Dicky! | 迪奇 |
[37:18] | Hey, Mom. It’s not… It’s just… | 妈 不是这样的 只是 |
[37:22] | It’s just a friend’s house. | 这是朋友的房子 |
[37:26] | Come on, whatever. | 拜托 别生气了 |
[37:42] | I started a joke, | 我开了个玩笑 |
[37:46] | which started the whole world crying. | 全世界却为之哭泣 |
[37:51] | Oh, if only I’d seen | 假如我知道 |
[37:55] | that the joke was on me. | 那只是在取笑自己 |
[37:59] | I started to cry, | 我会哭泣 |
[38:03] | which started the whole world laughing. | 全世界却为之而笑 |
[38:08] | Oh, if only I’d seen | 假如我知道 |
[38:12] | that the joke was on me. | 那只是在取笑自己 |
[38:16] | I looked at the skies, | 我会仰望天际 |
[38:20] | running my hands over my eyes, | 在眼前挥舞双手 |
[38:25] | and I fell out of bed, | 接着我跌下床 |
[38:31] | hurting my head… | 撞破头… |
[38:50] | So you’re Beaver, and you’re Red Bear. | 你是”海狸” 你是”红熊” |
[38:53] | Red beard. | “红胡子” |
[38:55] | She’s Red Dog, and that’s Beaver. | 她是”红狗” 那是”海狸” |
[38:57] | You’re Red Dog. You’re Beaver. | 你是”红狗” 你是”海狸” |
[39:00] | Yeah, don’t use those names. It’s just for family. | 别叫那些名字 家里人才能叫 |
[39:03] | Be nice. | 客气点 |
[39:05] | Don’t use the nicknames. | 不要叫昵称 |
[39:08] | What the fuck will I call them then? | 那我他妈的该叫她们什么 |
[39:11] | Speaking of family… | 说到家人… |
[39:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:28] | – Alice, this is Charlene. – Hi. | -爱丽丝 这位是夏琳 -你好 |
[39:33] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听过你很多事 |
[39:35] | Really? I’ve heard a lot about you, too. | 是吗 我也听过你很多事 |
[39:37] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Same thing you meant. | -你什么意思 -和你一样的意思 |
[39:39] | Can we just sit down and talk about business? | 我们能坐下好好谈正事吗 |
[39:41] | I got you another fight, Mick. | 小米 我又帮你组织了场拳赛 |
[39:44] | Just like I said I would. | 正如我承诺过那样 |
[39:47] | Lou Gold and ESPN made it right. | 卢和ESPN给我们的补偿 |
[39:49] | Just like I told you. | 正如我所说 |
[39:50] | Joe Melenk. Six weeks. Foxwoods. | 对手是乔·梅伦克 六周后在快活赌场 |
[39:54] | He’s a… Ten in eight. He’s none. | 他是个… 十二分把握 他什么都不是 |
[39:58] | And they’re going to pay us twenty grand. | 报酬是两万美元 |
[40:00] | $17,500, technically. | 准确地说是17500美元 |
[40:01] | All right, $17,500, which is still good money, Mick. | 好吧 17500美元也很可观了 小米 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:10] | That’s good, Dick. | 那是很好 迪克 |
[40:11] | I’m just trying to figure out what’s best for me. | 我只想弄清楚怎样最合适我 |
[40:17] | Like what, huh? | 比方说呢 |
[40:23] | What’s best for you, sweetheart? | 什么最合适你 亲爱的 |
[40:26] | Come on, Mick. I thought you’d be more excited. | 得了吧 小米 我想你会很激动 |
[40:27] | Why aren’t you more excited? | 你怎么不激动呢 |
[40:29] | It’s a good fight, good money. | 这场比赛有把握 报酬也不错 |
[40:31] | I got something with Lou Gold. | 我和卢·金谈好了 |
[40:33] | He knows us. | 他了解我们 |
[40:35] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[40:37] | I just don’t want things going the way they’ve been going. | 我只是不想再这样下去 |
[40:39] | Mick, that last fight was unfair. That was unfair. | 小米 上场比赛不公平 那不公平 |
[40:43] | And we ain’t going to repeat that, | 我们不会再重蹈覆辙 |
[40:44] | – right? – Oh, not on your life. | -对吗 -绝对不行 |
[40:48] | You know, buddy, it’s just you in the ring. | 老弟 你只要上了拳台就行 |
[40:50] | Yeah, I know it’s just me in the ring. | 是的 我知道是我上拳台 |
[40:52] | But I don’t like the way things have been going here. | 但我不喜欢这里处理事情的方式 |
[40:54] | – Where? – Where? | -哪里 -哪里 |
[40:55] | Here, this, us, Lowell, the whole routine. | 这里 这些 我们 洛厄尔的一切 |
[40:58] | – George, stay out of it! – You’re doing all the talking. | -乔治 你别管 -都是你们在说 |
[41:01] | – Let him talk. Listen. – I’m asking him. | -听他说 -我是在问他 |
[41:04] | – You’re telling him. Listen. – Stay out of it. | -你是在命令他 你听他说 -你别管 |
[41:07] | Hey, don’t tell me to stay out of it. | 别这么和我说话 |
[41:09] | Mick, what’s the problem? | 小米 到底是什么问题 |
[41:12] | – Problems. – What problems? | -很多问题 -那都是些什么问题 |
[41:15] | – Problems… – Like what? | -问题是… -比如说呢 |
[41:19] | Like maybe you not showing up on time to train. | 比如说 训练时你没准时到 |
[41:23] | Like maybe him having to come find you in a crack house | 比方说 快上飞机的时候 |
[41:26] | when you’re supposed to be at the airport. | 他还不得不去毒品屋找你 |
[41:31] | I’m sorry. I don’t know who you are. Why are you talking? | 不好意思 我不认识你 说什么呢 |
[41:35] | I’m Charlene. We just met. | 我是夏琳 我们才认识 |
[41:38] | We’re together. Do we need to do this again? Hi, I’m Charlene. | 我们在一起 是不是要再来一遍 你好 我是夏琳 |
[41:42] | – Hi, Charlene. – Hi. | -你好 夏琳 -你好 |
[41:45] | – Hi, I’m Charlene. – Hi, Charlene. | -你好 我是夏琳 -你好 夏琳 |
[41:47] | Hey, we’re together. | 我们在一起了 |
[41:49] | What are you going to do, Mick? | 你想什么呢 小米 |
[41:51] | Listen to some MTV girl who works in a bar? | 听个在酒吧干活的”MV女郎”瞎掰吗 |
[41:54] | What does she know about boxing? | 她懂个屁拳击 |
[41:56] | I know they’re going to Vegas | 我只知道 他们在维加斯 |
[41:57] | and getting paid to train year-round. | 能领到薪水还能接受全年训练 |
[42:01] | Sounds a hell of a lot better than | 这听起来可比 |
[42:03] | what you’ve got him doing here. | 你们的计划好多了 |
[42:07] | You going to let her talk like that to your mother? | 你就这样让她和你妈说话吗 |
[42:09] | Come on, Micky. | 得了吧 米奇 |
[42:11] | I told you, we’re together. | 我告诉过你 我们在一起 |
[42:12] | This is my girlfriend. I want her here. | 这是我女友 我想让她待这里 |
[42:15] | I have done everything. Everything I could for you, Micky. | 我所做的一切都是为了你 米奇 |
[42:21] | This MTV girl comes along… | 结果这个MV女郎一来… |
[42:23] | Stop calling me an MTV girl, whatever the fuck that means. | 别再叫我”MV女郎”了 不管他妈的是什么意思 |
[42:26] | – Skank. – Wild. | -烂货 -荡妇 |
[42:29] | I’ve been doing this over fifteen years. | 我干这行超过十五年了 |
[42:32] | She comes in, disrespects me… | 她来了 对我不敬… |
[42:34] | She don’t mean no disrespect, okay? | 她没想要对你不敬 好吗 |
[42:37] | I had a chance to get paid to train year-round. | 我有机会赚钱接受全年训练 |
[42:40] | Year-round, okay? That’s all she’s talking about. | 全年的 明白吗 这就是她的意思 |
[42:43] | I would hope that you guys could appreciate that. | 我希望能得到你们的支持 |
[42:45] | I know what you’re talking about, all right? | 我认同你的想法 好吧 |
[42:46] | I could have had that. | 我能搞定 |
[42:49] | You know, I had opportunities like maybe you’re going to have. | 如果你愿意 我会想办法搞定 |
[42:55] | Now, you want money so you can train year-round? Yeah? | 你想要钱去全年训练 对吗 |
[43:01] | I’ll get you money so you can train year-round. | 我会帮你搞到钱 你就可以去全年训练 |
[43:03] | – You? – Yeah, I’ll do it. | -你行吗 -我会去办 |
[43:04] | – Trust me. – How? | -相信我 -怎么弄 |
[43:05] | Hey, trust me, all right? | 相信我 好吗 |
[43:07] | Done. | 说定了 |
[43:10] | All right? Charlene? Yeah? Everyone? | 行吗 夏琳 你觉得呢 大家呢 |
[43:19] | So you put in $200… | 你投入200美元 |
[43:22] | Then you get ten other people to put in $200… | 再找十个人每人投入200美元 |
[43:26] | And you’ve got your $2000. | 这样你就能得到2000美元 |
[43:34] | Everybody give you $200? | 每个人给你200美元吗 |
[43:36] | No, not everybody. Just ten of you. | 不是每个人 只是你们中的十个 |
[43:38] | Ten lucky ones. | 十个幸运者 |
[43:44] | – You’ll rip us off. – No, no. | -你要骗我们 -不 不是的 |
[43:45] | – Give you an opportunity. – You give me $200! | -就是给你个机会 -那你给我200美元 |
[43:49] | No, you get that from ten other people | 不 你把这个机会给其他十个人 |
[43:51] | who you offer the opportunity to. | 你从他们手里赚这笔钱 |
[43:53] | Right? You understand? No? | 对吗 你懂不懂 |
[44:00] | He thinks you think Cambodian people are stupid. | 他觉得你把柬埔寨人都当傻瓜 |
[44:03] | I love Cambodian people! | 我爱柬埔寨人 |
[44:05] | I mean, look. Look at Karen. | 看看凯伦 |
[44:09] | She’s my girlfriend. She’s beautiful. I love her. | 她是我女朋友 她很美 我爱她 |
[44:11] | And Brian. We work on a road crew together. | 还有布莱恩 我们是同事 |
[44:14] | Not so much lately. | 最近不咋见了 |
[44:16] | Brian, we work on a road crew together. | 布莱恩 我们是同事 |
[44:18] | You haven’t been showing up, that’s what I’m saying. | 我的意思是很久没见你了 |
[44:20] | This isn’t any kind of Cambodian thing. | 这和柬埔寨人没关系 |
[44:23] | White people do this to other white people. | 白人之间也常这么干 |
[44:25] | It’s what makes the world go around. | 这世界就是这样 |
[44:27] | I don’t think that’s helping. | 我觉得那没什么用 |
[44:28] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity… | 这可是千载难逢的机会… |
[44:36] | I mean, they didn’t understand. | 我是说他们不懂 |
[44:38] | They’re practically on my game… | 他们一直看我的比赛… |
[44:41] | Usually they listen to what I say, | 通常都会听我的 |
[44:43] | but they just didn’t understand the opportunity. | 但他们不懂得抓住机会 |
[44:45] | I mean, it was awesome. | 我是说那机会难得 |
[44:47] | What were we talking about? | 我们聊到哪了 |
[44:48] | – Before you fought Sugar Ray. – Right, right, right. | -就在你和苏格·雷比赛前 -对 对 对 |
[44:50] | Sugar Ray was too much, too soon. | 苏格·雷的故事太多 发生得太快 |
[44:54] | I needed to build up slow. | 我得慢慢回忆 |
[44:57] | What’s this movie about again? | 这电影是什么主题来着 |
[44:59] | I told you, it’s about crack addiction. | 我说过 是关于毒瘾 |
[45:01] | Showing what it really is so kids can see it for real. | 让孩子们真实感受到吸毒者的生活 |
[45:08] | Fuck. We’ve got to get Mick’s money. | 操 我们得帮小米赚到那笔钱 |
[45:26] | Yeah! That was awesome! | 棒极了 |
[46:14] | – Get out of the car! – Oh, shit! | -下车 -操 |
[46:19] | Put your hands on the roof! | 将双手放在车顶 |
[46:20] | Put your hands on the roof, that’s it! | 将双手放在车顶 就这样 |
[46:22] | – Empty your pockets. – Are you a cop? | -掏空你的口袋 -你是警察吗 |
[46:24] | Get on the fucking sidewalk, | 他妈的滚到人行道上 |
[46:25] | move! Fucking move! Don’t turn around! | 走 他妈的走啊 不要回头 |
[46:27] | Don’t turn around! We’ll have to take your vehicle. | 不要回头 我们要开走你的车 |
[46:30] | – How am I going to get home? – That’s your problem. | -那我怎么回家 -那是你的问题 |
[46:34] | How much we got here? Count it. | 我们赚到多少 数一数 |
[46:40] | What the fuck? | 他妈的搞毛 |
[46:42] | That’s the guy! | 就是那家伙 |
[46:43] | He did it to me and he’s doing it again! | 他这样诈过我 他又干上了 |
[46:44] | Get on the ground right now! | 马上趴在地上 |
[47:23] | Open the door! I’ve got to get off the fucking street! | 开门 他妈的让我进去 |
[47:28] | I’m trying to get off the fucking street! | 他妈的快让我进去 |
[47:50] | It’s Dicky. The cops are fucking punching him. | 是迪奇 操蛋的条子在打他 |
[47:52] | They’re beating him. He needs help. | 他们在揍他 他需要帮忙 |
[47:56] | Stay here. Don’t get up. Stay here. | 坐着别动 别起来 |
[47:59] | Listen to him. Stay right here. | 听他的 别去 |
[48:02] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 他妈的你开玩笑吗 |
[48:12] | Hey what the fuck? Come on. | 他妈的这是搞什么 |
[48:13] | Just put him in the car. You don’t need to do that. | 把他关车里就行了 你们用不着那样 |
[48:18] | Want to get involved? Now you’re involved. | 你也想搅进来吗 现在你也有份了 |
[48:23] | Get out of my brother, or I will kill you. | 放开我弟弟 不然我杀了你 |
[48:25] | He’s a fighter. Break his fucking hands | 他是拳击手 他妈的打烂他的手 |
[48:32] | I do nothing.I do nothing. | 我什么也没干 |
[48:42] | Micky your hand… Your hand… | 米奇 你的手…你的手… |
[48:50] | Separate cars, separate cells. | 分开押送 分开关押 |
[48:53] | I don’t want them making up some bullshit defense story. | 我可不想让他们串通正当防卫口供 |
[48:55] | Come on, folks, time to go home. Let’s go. | 来吧 兄弟们 该回家了 走吧 |
[49:00] | – Hey, Dicky! – What the fuck, man? | -迪奇 -搞什么 |
[49:02] | – Dicky! – Jesus Christ. | -迪奇 -上帝啊 |
[49:07] | His hands… | 他的手… |
[49:36] | Welcome back, Dicky. That’s 27 arrests. | 又见面了 迪奇 进来过27次了啊 |
[49:48] | Ward: One count of disturbing the peace, | 沃德: 被控一项扰乱治安 |
[49:50] | released on your own recognizance. | 缴纳保证金后予以保释 |
[49:53] | Eklund: Three counts of assault and battery on a police officer, | 埃克伦德: 被控三项袭击挑衅警官 |
[49:57] | two counts of resisting arrest, | 两项拒捕 |
[49:59] | two counts of larceny from a person, | 两项盗窃 |
[50:01] | two counts of impersonating a police officer. | 两项冒充警官 |
[50:03] | Bail set at $25,000. | 保释金为25000美元 |
[50:06] | Case continued two weeks from today. | 案件自今日起两周后继续审理 |
[50:11] | I’m wondering about the File 357. | 我想了解一下357号文件 |
[50:15] | I need a copy of the discovery report, as well. | 此外请给我卷宗复印件 |
[50:22] | – Mick, you’re going to say it was self-defense, right? – What? | -小米 你会说是自卫吧 -什么 |
[50:25] | You’re going to say it was self-defense, right? | 你说是自卫 好吗 |
[50:27] | You came outside, you seen them beating on me. | 你走出来 你看到他们在打我 |
[50:29] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么也没干 |
[50:30] | I was just waiting outside like anybody else. | 我只是待在外面和其他人一样 |
[50:31] | Mick, I was doing it for you. | 小米 我是为了你 |
[50:33] | – You did it for me? – Yes. | -为了我吗 -是啊 |
[50:34] | This? Do me a favor. | 把我害成这样吗 帮我个忙 |
[50:35] | Don’t do fucking nothing for me no more, okay? | 他妈的以后别为我做任何事了 好吗 |
[50:37] | I’m fucking dont lying for you. | 我可不会为你撒谎 |
[50:39] | What are you going to do without me, huh? | 没有我你要怎么办 |
[50:41] | Huh? This ain’t how it was going to go down. | 这事情不该是这样 |
[50:44] | They should have just put me in the car, huh? | 他们应该把我直接塞到车里 |
[50:48] | Mick, come on! Mick! | 小米 别这样 小米 |
[51:03] | Dicky, hey! What’s up, Dicky? | 迪奇 近来如何 |
[51:08] | Hey, that’s the man! | 不就是他嘛 |
[51:13] | Hey, you knocked out Sugar Ray! | 你可打败了苏格·雷呢 |
[51:16] | Dicky! Dicky! Dicky! | 迪奇 迪奇 迪奇 |
[52:01] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[52:09] | I don’t want to see you, Micky. | 我不想见你 米奇 |
[52:11] | Charlene… | 夏琳 |
[52:13] | I can’t take it. | 我做不到 |
[52:15] | I’m not going to let you or your family drag me down. | 我不想被你或你家人拖累 |
[52:18] | I’m quitting, Charlene, okay? | 我不干了 夏琳 好吗 |
[52:20] | I don’t fighting. I don’t need it anymore. | 我不打拳击了 我也不要再比赛了 |
[52:23] | – That’s fucking stupid. – What? Why? | -这他妈的太蠢了 -什么 为什么 |
[52:27] | Because it’s sad that | 因为这太悲哀了 |
[52:28] | you let them take it away from you with their stupid bullshit. | 你就这么被他们那愚蠢的一套随意糊弄 |
[52:33] | What else I can do, Charlene? | 我还能做什么 夏琳 |
[52:36] | There’s a lot you can do, Micky. | 你还有很多事可做 米奇 |
[52:37] | There’s this guy that your dad wants you to meet, | 你父亲希望和那人合作 |
[52:39] | you just don’t think you can do it without Dicky. | 而你觉得你没了迪奇就不行 |
[52:42] | Charlene… | 夏琳 |
[52:45] | – Don’t call. – Come on. | -别再找我 -别这样 |
[52:48] | Don’t call me, okay? | 别找我了 好吗 |
[52:59] | Hey, Dicky, you hurt bad? | 迪奇 你很痛苦吧 |
[53:03] | Poor fucker. | 可怜的混球 |
[53:40] | Hey, Micky, bring another bucket, huh? | 米奇 把另一个桶拿过来 |
[53:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:56] | And this Friday, an HBO original documentary. | 本周五 HBO原创纪录片为你介绍 |
[53:59] | Right here in Lowell, Mass., the story of Dick Eklund, | 马萨诸塞州 洛厄尔的迪克·埃克伦德 |
[54:02] | the once promising boxer who turned criminal. | 昔日的拳坛新星 今日的阶下囚 |
[54:19] | Oh, look who it is. | 看谁来了 |
[54:24] | That’s… That’s Dicky’s brother. | 那是…迪奇的弟弟 |
[54:25] | – Hey, Micky. – Regular. | -你好 米奇 -老样子 |
[54:33] | – Hey, what’s up, man? – Look who’s here. | -还好吗 伙计 -看谁来了 |
[54:37] | – Good to see you, bro. – How are you doing? | -见到你很高兴 兄弟 -你好 |
[54:40] | How you feeling? How’s the hand? | 感觉如何 你的手还好吗 |
[54:42] | – Uh, it’s getting there. – Looks better. | -差不多好了 -看起来好多了 |
[54:46] | Why don’t you come down to the gym? | 你怎么不来体育馆了 |
[54:47] | We’ll work out, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我帮你训练 |
[54:49] | You fat fuck, you’re getting big. | 你他妈的还真胖 快成猪了 |
[54:51] | Yeah, I know. It’s just… | 是啊 我知道 只是… |
[54:53] | Roofing for my father and spending more time with Kasie. | 帮我父亲修修屋顶 多点时间陪陪凯茜 |
[54:55] | By the way, this movie on HBO, man. | 顺便 那电影在HBO播了 伙计 |
[54:58] | What are you boys looking at? | 你们这帮家伙看什么看 |
[55:00] | The movie’s not about him. It’s about his crazy brother. | 那电影拍的是他那疯子哥哥 又不是他 |
[55:02] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[55:04] | – Come back to the gym, Mick. – Bye, Mick. | -小米 回体育馆来吧 -再见 小米 |
[55:07] | Don’t go watch that crazy shit on TV. Don’t. | 别看那傻逼电影 别看 |
[55:23] | Going to Hollywood… | 进军好莱坞喽… |
[55:41] | Let’s get this started! | 好戏开场 |
[55:56] | Lowell was the birthplace | 洛厄尔曾是美国 |
[55:58] | of the Industrial Revolution in America. | 工业革命的发源地 |
[56:00] | – Oh, that’s… – These people came to find… | -那是… -人们前来寻找… |
[56:04] | I used to live over there. | 我以前住那里 |
[56:05] | This town’s got good memories, right? | 在这镇上有段美好的回忆 |
[56:08] | – Check it out. – Fuck yeah. | -看看 -可不是 |
[56:09] | This house right up this way, the white house… | 这边这所房子 那白房子… |
[56:12] | – Oh, yeah! – First time I got my crack over here. | -看到了 -我第一次吸毒就在这 |
[56:15] | Did you ever know they smoke crack at the white house? | 你知道他们在”白宫”里也吸毒吗 |
[56:21] | The first time I did crack or whatever, | 我第一次干吸毒这档子事 |
[56:22] | I was about twenty-three. | 大概是在二十三岁 |
[56:24] | A friend of mine gave me a gram or whatever. | 我一哥们给了我一点尝了下 |
[56:26] | Fuck I wish that never happened. | 我真他妈希望这没发生过 |
[56:27] | Before that, I’d be doing the silver mittens and stuff. | 在那之前 我本想去参加银手套联赛之类 |
[56:31] | I was the only kid. I’d be twelve. I’m shit-faced. | 只有我是孩子 当时才12岁 醉得一塌糊涂 |
[56:35] | I’ll tell you how crack was. | 我来告诉你吸毒是什么感觉 |
[56:39] | It enters your lungs. When it enters your lungs, | 它会进入你的肺 等它进去后 |
[56:43] | – I want to watch Daddy. – Oh, my God. | -我想看爸爸 -上帝啊 |
[56:46] | No, sweetie. You go back upstairs. | 不行的 亲爱的 回楼上去 |
[56:48] | But I want to watch Daddy on TV. | 但我想看电视上的爸爸 |
[56:50] | No, you can’t. You can’t watch Daddy now, all right? | 不行 现在你不能看你爸爸 好吗 |
[56:53] | You go back upstairs and go to bed, okay? | 你回楼上睡觉 好吗 |
[56:56] | Okay, this is my boy, here. Check it out. | 这是我兄弟 来看看 |
[56:58] | What… What can I sell you today? A python? | 今天我能卖你什么 一条蟒蛇吗 |
[57:00] | Yeah, check it out, man. | 好啊 拿来看看 老兄 |
[57:03] | They’re going to buy me some. | 他们会替我买单 |
[57:07] | It’s been a while. I’ll take anything right now. | 有一阵子了 现在来什么我都能行 |
[57:11] | Never thought I’d kiss a fucking snake. | 从未想过我会去亲条蛇 |
[57:13] | I always dreamed about it, but… | 我倒是经常梦到 但… |
[57:16] | You do a lot of shit when you’re high, right? | 你嗑药嗑嗨了啥破事都干过 是吧 |
[57:21] | Heck, yeah. Put it all on the map. | 见鬼 是的 让洛厄尔举世瞩目了 |
[57:24] | You knocked Sugar Ray Leonard down, didn’t you say? | 你击倒了苏格·雷 你不是说过吗 |
[57:28] | Yeah, he knocked him down, | 是的 他击倒了他 |
[57:30] | but I don’t think it was a knockout. | 但我觉得那不算击倒 |
[57:32] | I think he slipped. | 我觉得他是滑倒的 |
[57:34] | He knocked him down. | 他击倒了他 |
[57:35] | – He didn’t slip. – He slipped. | -他不是滑倒 -他就是滑倒的 |
[57:37] | – Oh, Jack… – Come on. | -杰克… -得了吧 |
[57:40] | That’s a fucking lie! | 他妈的骗人 |
[57:41] | They say he’s in trouble with drugs… | 他们说他惹上了毒瘾… |
[57:43] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[57:44] | Are you talking shit about the family? | 你是不是在诋毁我们家人 |
[57:46] | No, not at all. | 没 根本没有 |
[57:47] | Yeah. I heard you say. | 我听到你们在说 |
[57:48] | We’re not like that. | 我们不喜欢这样 |
[57:49] | This is not what Lowell is all about. | 洛厄尔根本不是那么回事 |
[57:51] | I thought he could make a comeback | 我原以为他会浪子回头 |
[57:53] | and make us proud, but he didn’t. | 成为我们的骄傲 但他没有 |
[57:55] | I don’t know what Dicky was thinking. | 我不知道迪奇怎么想 |
[57:57] | Very disappointing. Very disgusting. | 让人觉得又讨厌又失望 |
[57:58] | You brought the city of Lowell back thirty years. | 你让洛厄尔城倒退三十年 |
[58:01] | We’re not happy. | 我们很不满意 |
[58:02] | – Hello? – Jimmy. | -你好 -吉米 |
[58:04] | Hey, will you do me a favor? | 你能不能帮我个忙 |
[58:05] | Make sure Kasie’s not watching HBO? | 别让凯茜看HBO的电影 |
[58:06] | Actually, we were watching it right now, Mick, | 其实我们现在正看着 小米 |
[58:08] | but don’t worry about it. I got it… | 但不用担心 我会处理… |
[58:11] | I want her to see it. | 我就想让她看看 |
[58:13] | Let her see who her uncle is. | 让她看看她叔叔是什么人 |
[58:14] | – What? – Who you are. | -什么 -你又是什么人 |
[58:16] | Who I am? What are you talking about? | 我是什么人 你说什么呢 |
[58:18] | Kids need to know the truth, Mick. | 得让孩子了解真相 小米 |
[58:20] | Laurie, turn it off, please. | 萝莉 求你了 快关掉 |
[58:21] | She does not need to see this. | 她没必要看这些 |
[58:23] | She doesn’t need to see it. She’s a kid. | 她没必要看到 她只是个孩子 |
[58:26] | If you’re on crack, | 你要是嗑了药 |
[58:29] | you feel so much lighter. | 就会感到飘飘欲仙 |
[58:32] | You know, you feel young. | 感到青春焕发 |
[58:34] | And everything is so funny. | 所有的东西都那么好笑 |
[58:35] | Everything is just… | 所有的东西都… |
[58:39] | Everything is… It wasn’t funny. | 接着所有的东西都不好笑了 |
[58:48] | And then it fades, | 接着就没感觉了 |
[58:48] | then you’ve got to get high again. | 你会想再爽一下 |
[58:56] | Your part of the movie’s going to end | 你那部分电影该结束了 |
[58:57] | with you going to jail. | 之后你就去坐牢了 |
[59:03] | We know Dicky. We’re going to take care of him, huh? | 我们了解迪奇 我们会照顾他的吧 |
[59:08] | You guys can’t talk to him. | 你们不能告诉他 |
[59:14] | Turn that shit off. Turn this off, all right? | 关掉那该死的东西 快关掉 |
[59:17] | Turn it off. Will you turn this off? | 关掉它 你关不关 |
[59:19] | You don’t turn this off. I’m turning it fucking off. | 你不关 那他妈的我来关 |
[59:26] | Hey, that’s my life. That’s my fucking life up there. | 那是我的生活 他妈的那可是我的生活 |
[59:29] | – I want to watch this. I don’t care. – I will fuck you up. | -我就想看 我无所谓 -去你妈的鬼 |
[59:31] | You fucking want some? Don’t fucking try me. | 你他妈的欠揍吗 劝你别惹我 |
[59:35] | I still fucking won it, okay? You fucking want some? | 我他妈的可还是狠角色 你是想挨揍吗 |
[59:39] | That’s my son there. You’re laughing at him? | 那是我儿子 你敢嘲笑他吗 |
[59:43] | That’s my son, he’s crying, | 那是我儿子 他在哭 |
[59:45] | he needs me, and I’m fucking stuck in here? | 他需要我 而我他妈的还被困在这 |
[59:51] | Micky, are you watching this? | 米奇 你在看吗 |
[59:54] | What are they doing to us? | 他们对我们都干了些什么 |
[59:58] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么和你说 |
[1:00:01] | You’re pretending like you don’t know what’s going on. | 这些年来你都假装视而不见 |
[1:00:02] | He’s been doing this for years. | 他这样都好几年了 |
[1:00:06] | Yeah, I know it’s horrible, Mom. But… | 我知道这很可怕 但是妈… |
[1:00:13] | What do you think? | 你又怎么看 |
[1:00:15] | You think they set him up? | 你觉得是他们陷害他的吗 |
[1:00:16] | Mom, what do you think he was doing? | 妈 你觉得他都在干嘛 |
[1:00:18] | You know, they gave him money, | 是他们给他钱 |
[1:00:20] | gave him drugs for the movie, right? | 给他毒品在电影里抽 是吧 |
[1:00:25] | Micky? | 米奇 |
[1:02:46] | – You got a new bag, huh? – Yup. | -换了新沙袋吗 -对 |
[1:02:49] | – New bracket, too? – Yup. | -还有新的支架 -对 |
[1:02:51] | – What happened to the peanut? – Don’t know. | -这沙包怎么回事 -不知道 |
[1:02:55] | Like a beach ball. | 像个沙滩球 |
[1:04:22] | Good job. | 不错 |
[1:04:24] | – Mick, Sal Lanano. – Hey, Mick. How you doing? | -小米 这是萨尔·拉纳诺 -小米 最近好吗 |
[1:04:28] | You own the cab company. Good businessman, right? | 你是个出租车公司的老板吧 |
[1:04:30] | He’s very organized. | 他做生意很有一套 |
[1:04:31] | – How’s the hand? – It’s good, you know? | -手怎样了 -还行 挺好 |
[1:04:33] | It’s getting better. Stronger. | 好多了 能用上力了 |
[1:04:36] | You know, I made a few calls already. | 我之前打了几通电话 |
[1:04:38] | I just talked to Buddy Tags. | 我和布迪·泰格谈过了 |
[1:04:39] | He said he can set up something local. | 他说能给安排几场地区赛 |
[1:04:42] | You know, something to start back with. | 也可以说是 复出赛 |
[1:04:44] | – Get your confidence back. – That’s it. | -让你重拾信心 -没错 |
[1:04:45] | You’ve got to get your confidence back. | 你得重整旗鼓 |
[1:04:47] | That’s all. | 就这意思 |
[1:04:50] | Your dad wants Sal to manage you, | 你爸想让萨尔做你的经纪人 |
[1:04:52] | And he wants me to train you, | 让我做教练 |
[1:04:54] | But he’ll only do it on one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[1:04:59] | – No crazy time nonsense. – That’s how it’s got to be. | -不能再迁就那帮疯子 -没错 |
[1:05:03] | – No Dicky, no Alice. – No Dicky, no Alice. | -没有迪奇和爱丽丝 -没有迪奇和爱丽丝 |
[1:05:07] | I get it. I get it. I’m good. I understand. | 我懂 我懂 我都明白 |
[1:05:09] | Look, I appreciate the opportunity. | 我很珍惜这次机会 |
[1:05:10] | Can’t take the bullshit, Mick. No offense, George. | 受不了那鬼扯的一套了 小米 无意冒犯 乔治 |
[1:05:13] | None taken. I mean, | 没关系 我是说 |
[1:05:15] | I’m going to be the one that gets his balls cut off anyway. | 我去摆平他 大不了把他骟了 |
[1:05:19] | Yeah, you laugh. | 你们就笑吧 |
[1:05:21] | – You traitor! – What are you doing? | -你个叛徒 -你这是干什么 |
[1:05:26] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你这又犯的什么神经病 |
[1:05:28] | Come on! | 我的天 |
[1:05:30] | Did that hurt? I hope it hurt! | 疼吗 疼死你才好 |
[1:05:32] | – Sal Lanano is a good man! – A good man? | -萨尔·拉纳诺是个好人 -好人? |
[1:05:34] | – He’s a legitimate businessman! For Christ sake. – Legitimate businessman? | -人家是正经的生意人 -正经的生意人? |
[1:05:38] | – What? – Oh, my God, you know what that sounds like? | -怎么了 -我的老天 知道那听上去像什么吗 |
[1:05:40] | – He’s a crook, George! – He owns a taxicab company! | -他丫是个骗子 乔治 -他是出租车公司的老板 |
[1:05:43] | – He’s organized! – Oh, my God, he’s a cab driver. | -手底下有很多人 -天哪 他是个开出租的 |
[1:05:45] | – He knows everything about boxing, right? – Yes. | -他对拳击这行了如指掌吧 -没错 |
[1:05:47] | I don’t think so! | 放你娘的屁 |
[1:05:48] | I think he’s going to steal your son’s money and rob him blind! | 他是想把你儿子的钱一个子儿不剩全骗走 |
[1:05:52] | Why would you think that? Why would you even think that? | 你怎么能这么想 你为什么非要这么想 |
[1:05:54] | – Why can’t you trust anybody? – I know people. | -你就是不肯信任任何人 -我把人都看透了 |
[1:05:57] | I know, George. You think I don’t know anything. But I know people. | 乔治 我知道你嫌我没见识 可我了解人的心理 |
[1:06:00] | I know you know things… | 你可真是通情达理… |
[1:06:01] | And that Sal Lanana banana fucking thing… | 那什么萨尔·拉那那还是拉粑粑的 |
[1:06:04] | We don’t need that in our lives! | 我们不需要他 |
[1:06:05] | We haven’t made one dollar with these kids. | 孩子们跟着你根本赚不着钱 |
[1:06:07] | You betrayed me. You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 你背叛我 |
[1:06:09] | Oh, bullshit, I betrayed you. | 我操 我背叛你个妹 |
[1:06:10] | – You’re always have to say… – He’s a fucking crook! | -总这么说有意思吗… -他是个大骗子 |
[1:06:13] | What’s Micky supposed to do? Dicky’s in jail. | 你想让米奇怎么办 迪奇还在监狱里 |
[1:06:16] | We’re not talking about his trainer, sweetheart. | 我们没说教练的事 宝贝 |
[1:06:19] | We’re talking about his manager, that’s me! | 我们在说谁该当经纪人 是你娘我 |
[1:06:22] | Yeah, but Mom, maybe Micky should try something different… | 没错 可是妈 也许米奇该尝试些改变… |
[1:06:24] | What are you doing, opening your mouth in my kitchen? | 你是吃哪碗饭的 敢跟我在这顶嘴 |
[1:06:26] | You owe me $200. | 你还欠我200块呢 |
[1:06:28] | I said I was going to pay you next week. | 我说了下周给你 |
[1:06:30] | I don’t want another word out of you. | 你给我闭上你的嘴 |
[1:06:32] | That was last month you told me two weeks. | 你上个月就和我这么说 |
[1:06:34] | Do you take sides against me in my own house? You owe me money? | 你吃我的 住我的 欠我的钱 还胳膊肘往外拐 |
[1:06:37] | Mom’s been great to Micky, Sherri. | 妈妈才是对米奇最好的 雪莉 |
[1:06:39] | Really, who’s going to look after Micky better than his own mother? | 没错 谁能比妈妈更会照顾自己的儿子 |
[1:06:42] | It’s that fucking girl, Charlene. | 都是夏琳那婊子惹的祸 |
[1:06:44] | We’ve got to get rid of her, Mom. | 我们得去除掉她 妈妈 |
[1:06:45] | We’ve got to get rid of her. | 得去除掉她 |
[1:06:46] | It’s that girl, Charlene. She’s got to go. | 都是夏琳闹的 她得滚蛋 |
[1:06:48] | You’re going to get Charlene involved in this? | 你们要把夏琳搅进来吗 |
[1:06:50] | Is that what you’re all telling me? | 你们是这意思吗 |
[1:06:52] | – Huh? – I know where she lives. | -是吗 -我知道她住哪 |
[1:06:53] | What are you picking on her for? | 你们找她去干什么 |
[1:06:55] | She lives in that yellow house on Steven Street. | 她就住斯蒂文街的一栋黄色的楼里 |
[1:06:56] | Yeah, the puke yellow. | 没错 屎黄色的 |
[1:06:58] | I’m going to talk to Micky. Sort this out for myself. | 我得跟米奇谈谈 我得亲自摆平这事 |
[1:07:01] | – Yeah, sure. You go handle it with your vigilantes. – Go. | -没错 带着你的城管大队去吧 -咱们走 |
[1:07:06] | This is wrong, Alice! | 你大错特错了 爱丽丝 |
[1:07:14] | – I got it. – Get out of my way! Get in the car. | -我来开 -都别挡道 快上车 |
[1:07:21] | Get in the car. | 快上来 |
[1:07:46] | Micky, are you in there? | 米奇 你在里面吗 |
[1:07:47] | Up in there on the second floor. | 就在二楼 |
[1:07:49] | Micky! | 米奇 |
[1:07:51] | Where the hell are you, huh? | 你在哪呢 |
[1:07:53] | Are you up there? Come on down. | 你在楼上吗 快下来 |
[1:07:55] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:07:58] | Holy shit, Micky. Your mother and your sisters are here. | 天哪 米奇 你妈带着你的姐妹团来了 |
[1:08:00] | No, no. Do not go out there, please. | 不 不 别出去 求你了 |
[1:08:04] | No, I’m not hiding from your crazy fucking family. | 不 我干嘛要躲着这些疯婆子 |
[1:08:20] | Well, well, well. Look at this. | 哎呦喂 瞧瞧 |
[1:08:22] | Look at what? | 瞧什么 |
[1:08:24] | Why are you hiding from us, Micky? | 为什么躲着我们 米奇 |
[1:08:27] | – He’s not hiding. – I wasn’t talking to you. | -他没有 -谁跟你说话了 |
[1:08:29] | I was talking to my son. | 我跟我儿子说话呢 |
[1:08:30] | – What are you doing next to her? – I’m right here. | -你站她后边干嘛 -我就在这呀 |
[1:08:33] | I ain’t hiding from nobody, Alice. | 我谁都没躲 爱丽丝 |
[1:08:34] | Well you’re not helping yourself with your father’s scumbag friend, Lanano. | 你和你爸那混账朋友拉纳诺一起没前途 |
[1:08:38] | What are you going to do? Turn your back on Dicky next, huh? | 然后你想干嘛 把迪奇扔在一边吗 |
[1:08:42] | All we ever wanted for you was to be world champion. | 我们只是想帮你成为世界冠军 |
[1:08:45] | Micky’s a grown man. He can think for himself. | 米奇不是小孩子了 他能为自己做主 |
[1:08:48] | – Shut your mouth. – Skank! | -闭你丫的嘴 -妖妇 |
[1:08:50] | Don’t call me skank. | 别再叫我妖妇 |
[1:08:52] | I’ll rip that nasty hair right out of your fucking head. | 小心我拔秃你的头发 |
[1:08:54] | I’m his mother and his manager. | 我是他的妈妈 也是他的经纪人 |
[1:08:56] | You’re not my manager anymore. | 你不再是我的经纪人了 |
[1:08:58] | And I’m not waiting for Dicky, okay? I’m not getting any younger. | 我也不会等迪奇出狱 我耗不起这时间了 |
[1:09:01] | – Who’s going to look after you, sweetheart? – How about me? | -那谁来照顾你呢 亲爱的 -我自己呀 |
[1:09:04] | I know you don’t understand it but I had nine kids, | 我知道你不会懂 我有九个孩子 |
[1:09:07] | and I love every one of you the same. | 你们每一个都是我的心头肉 |
[1:09:09] | You’ve got a funny way of showing it, letting him get beat up, | 让他挨打 让他的手受伤 如果这就是你的爱 |
[1:09:11] | – letting him get his hand broken. – Bastard. – You’re crazy. | -那他受不起 -臭婊子 -你疯了 |
[1:09:14] | – Bastard. – What did I just say to you? | -臭婊子 -忘了我刚才说什么吗 |
[1:09:27] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[1:09:31] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[1:09:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:09:34] | Get the fuck out of here! Now! | 都给我滚 快 |
[1:09:36] | – Fuck you, Charlene! – Micky. | -去死吧 夏琳 -米奇 |
[1:09:38] | – Skank! – I want them the fuck out of here. | -妖妇 -有本事出来呀 |
[1:09:40] | – You’re fucking dead. – Fucking bitch! | -你死定了 -贱人 |
[1:09:44] | Gail! Oh, my God. What did she do to your nose? | 盖尔 天哪 你鼻子怎么了 |
[1:09:49] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们撤 |
[1:09:56] | What’s happening to everybody? I don’t understand, sweetheart. | 这到底是怎么了 宝贝们 我不明白 |
[1:10:03] | 沃德对阵赫尔南德兹 新罕布什尔州 汉普顿沙滩娱乐场 | |
[1:10:46] | Why do you think I spell my name with an “E”? Because I don’t. | 我的名字里多拼了个E |
[1:10:50] | – “No E” Micky Ward. – Hey, somebody push that button. | -米奇·沃德 不是”米基” -没人按电梯吗 |
[1:10:50] | “爱尔兰人” 米奇·沃德 | |
[1:10:55] | – Where are we going? – To the ring. | -咱们去哪 -去拳击场 |
[1:10:56] | The ring’s across the street. | 在马路对面 |
[1:10:57] | – The ring’s across the street? – Yeah. | -拳击场在马路对面? -是 |
[1:10:59] | Smaller venue. They’ve got no dressing rooms over there. | 是个小场地 那没更衣室 |
[1:11:02] | It’s a starter, Micky. Just a starter. | 这是你首场比赛 米奇 慢慢来 |
[1:11:08] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:11:11] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:11:27] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[1:12:57] | Visit for Dick Eklund. | 迪克·埃克伦德 有人探视 |
[1:12:59] | Dicky! | 迪奇 |
[1:13:04] | Heard you won a bunch of fights, Mick. That’s good. | 听说你赢了好几场比赛 小米 真不错 |
[1:13:09] | I know you know what I’m doing. | 我知道你知道我在干什么 |
[1:13:10] | I’m sure Alice and everybody else told you. | 爱丽丝什么的肯定都告诉你了 |
[1:13:13] | I just wanted to tell you to your face myself. | 我只想当面跟你说 |
[1:13:16] | I’ve got a new manager and Mickey O’Keefe’s my trainer now. | 我有了新的经纪人 麦基·奥基夫现在是我教练 |
[1:13:20] | It’s going good. | 一切都很好 |
[1:13:22] | Yeah. They’ve got you fighting Alfonso Sanchez. | 是呀 他们说你下场对阿尔方索·桑切斯 |
[1:13:25] | – On HBO. – Bet you’re proud of that. | -HBO台会转播 -觉得挺自豪吧 |
[1:13:27] | – Fucking right. – HBO is the best at the Mexican fight. Wake up. | -当然了 -HBO就善于靠墨西哥式拳击捞钱 醒醒吧 |
[1:13:31] | I didn’t think they were going to be invested in me. | 我没想到他们会在我身上下那么大本钱 |
[1:13:34] | – I’ve got a shot. I’m going to take it. – Wake up. | -我的机会来了 我得抓住它 -别做梦了 |
[1:13:37] | They don’t care if it kills you. | 他们才不管你死活 |
[1:13:39] | Mike Toma did it. He’s using you. | 肯定是迈克·托马 他在利用你 |
[1:13:42] | Like a stepping stone for Sanchez. | 让桑切斯踩着你往上爬 |
[1:13:46] | – Why don’t you see? – Oh, I see. | -你怎么就不明白 -我明白 |
[1:13:49] | How could I stand a chance without the great | 没有伟大的迪克·埃克伦德在场边指导 |
[1:13:51] | Dick Eklund in my corner, right? | 我怎么可能赢呢 对吧 |
[1:13:52] | You didn’t give a fuck if I got killed by Mungin, | 当初就算我被穆金打死了 你也无动于衷吧 |
[1:13:55] | now, all of the sudden, | 如今你倒善心大发了 |
[1:13:56] | you’re worried Sanchez is going to hurt me? | 担心桑切斯会伤着我 |
[1:13:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:13:58] | Come on, Dick. Because you’re stuck | 坦白点吧 迪克 就因为你现在 |
[1:14:00] | in here and can’t be the center of attention no more? | 身陷大狱而不再是瞩目的焦点 |
[1:14:02] | – You need it that bad? – It’s a Mexican fight. | -你就那么想出名吗 -这可是墨西哥式拳击 |
[1:14:04] | He fights you, hits like a fucking mule, all right? | 那老墨发起狠来就像头野驴 你知道吗 |
[1:14:07] | Fifteen counts undefeated. You crazy? | 15次连胜 你是真傻假傻? |
[1:14:09] | And that taxicab idiot, Lanano? He went right for it. | 那个开出租的白痴拉纳诺 他巴不得你死 |
[1:14:12] | He’s a paper gangster. He’s using you to steal money. | 他就是个纸老虎 利用你偷钱 |
[1:14:15] | Why can’t you just shut up and be happy for me? | 你为什么就不能闭上嘴为我高兴会 |
[1:14:18] | I’ve spent the last ten years | 过去十年 我一直荒废在你和爱丽丝 |
[1:14:19] | of my life in bad fights set up by you and Alice. | 给我安排的坑爹的比赛中 |
[1:14:21] | I’ve finally got a good thing going for me, | 如今我终于熬出点成绩 |
[1:14:23] | and you can’t be fucking happy for me? Why? | 你就不为我感到一丁点的欣慰吗 为什么 |
[1:14:27] | What’s your plan? How are you going to fight Sanchez? | 你有什么战术 你想怎么对付桑切斯 |
[1:14:29] | I ain’t going to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 |
[1:14:31] | What’s your plan? | 你的战术是什么 |
[1:14:33] | – I’m not here to talk about that. – Bullshit. Yes you are. | -我不是来谈这个 -放屁 你就是 |
[1:14:38] | You watch the fight and you’ll see the plan. | 你到时候看比赛就知道了 |
[1:14:40] | I can’t watch it. They don’t let us. | 我看不了 他们不让看 |
[1:14:42] | It’s too fucking violent, you know? | 说那太你妈暴力 明白吗 |
[1:14:43] | Two minutes, Dicky. | 还有两分钟 迪奇 |
[1:14:45] | – They let us watch a stupid documentary about crack, – Dicky. | -他们给我们放什么傻逼吸毒纪录片 -迪奇 |
[1:14:48] | but I can’t watch my own brother fighting. | 却不让我看亲弟弟的拳击赛 |
[1:14:51] | Hey, Mick. What is it? | 说呀 小米 你想怎么打 |
[1:14:55] | You scared? You embarrassed because you don’t even have a plan? | 你害怕了 你想不出战术所以无地自容? |
[1:14:57] | I’m your brother. Just tell me. | 我是你哥哥 告诉我 |
[1:15:00] | You’re going to shit on it no matter what I say. | 不论我说什么你都会嘲笑我 |
[1:15:02] | I’m not going to shit on it. Just tell me. | 怎么会呢 跟我说说 |
[1:15:07] | Go toe-to-toe, overhand right in middle rounds. | 步步紧逼 中间回合开始右下击拳 |
[1:15:09] | He’s weak against overhand right. | 那是他软肋 |
[1:15:12] | – Who came up with that? Fatty fuck O’Keefe? – Fuck you, Dicky. | -谁出的这主意 胖子奥基夫吗 -操你妈 迪奇 |
[1:15:16] | You’ve got to run against this guy. Let him burn himself out. | 他出击 你就躲 拖着他 直到他丧失斗志 |
[1:15:19] | Take it to the body, right? Get inside, switch stances | 贴紧他 懂吗 到他内侧去 注意脚下移动 |
[1:15:22] | like you’re going to work his right. Hit him on the left. | 用假动作恍他 声东击西 |
[1:15:25] | You ain’t me. Okay, you can’t be me. | 你不是我 你也不可能成为我 |
[1:15:27] | You had a hard enough time being you when you had your fucking chance, | 就因为你以前都是按你的意愿行事 |
[1:15:30] | and that’s why you’re in here, all right? | 所以你才沦落到大狱里 好吧 |
[1:15:32] | I’ll fight Sanchez the way I fight. | 我要用我自己的方式击败桑切斯 |
[1:15:33] | I’m talking about the way you fight, you moron! | 我就是在说你的方式 你个傻瓜 |
[1:15:37] | – You know I’m right. He knows I’m right. – All right. | -你知道我是对的 他知道 -是呀 |
[1:15:41] | 桑切斯对阵沃德 拉斯维加斯 托马斯&麦克体育中心 | |
[1:15:44] | Blow to the right. | 打右路 |
[1:15:48] | Ward just in. 29 wins, 7 losses so far. | 沃德入场 目前战绩 29胜 7负 |
[1:15:53] | Twenty KOs. | 20次击倒对手 |
[1:15:55] | He’s been a little better since he refocused himself on the sport, | 刚J·B也指出 他自从回归拳坛后 |
[1:15:58] | as J.B. pointed out. | 表现一直不错 |
[1:16:05] | Now here’s Ward’s opponent, Alfonso Sanchez, | 现在登场的是沃德的对手 来自墨西哥蒂华纳的 |
[1:16:08] | out of Tijuana, Mexico. See the record, 16 wins, 15 KOs, | 阿尔方索·桑切斯 战绩 16胜 15次击倒对手 |
[1:16:13] | 8 first-round KOs. | 其中8次在第一局内击倒 |
[1:16:15] | There’s Mike Toma, the promoter of the fight, | 这位是迈克·托马 此次比赛的发起人 |
[1:16:17] | who has a lot invested in Sanchez. | 他在桑切斯身上投入不小 |
[1:16:19] | He says that Sanchez is one of the most talented young prospects in the sport of boxing. | 称桑切斯是拳击界最有潜力的新星之一 |
[1:16:34] | This is really one of the saddest kinds of fights in boxing. | 这可算是拳击史上最糟糕的比赛之一了 |
[1:16:40] | Micky Ward is 31 years old. He’s here because he needs the money. | 米奇·沃德已经31岁了 他出来比赛就为了养家糊口 |
[1:16:44] | He’s taking a beating. | 他正在挨打 |
[1:16:45] | My point is that he doesn’t really have to sit here and take this beating. | 他真没必要在这挨拳头 |
[1:16:48] | – He can do something about it. – Which is what? Have his corner throw in the towel? | -他该做些什么 -比如说? 让教练扔毛巾? |
[1:16:52] | Or fight back. | 或是回击 |
[1:16:57] | You can see his power. Every time he hits Ward, he backs him up. | 你可以看到他的力量 沃德被他打得步步后退 |
[1:17:03] | Unless the referee thinks he can’t… | 除非裁判认为他撑不住了… |
[1:17:05] | The referee should just stop this fight. | 裁判该停止比赛 |
[1:17:07] | We know that Micky doesn’t want to be here. | 米奇肯定不想再继续下去了 |
[1:17:09] | No, he’s fighting scared, Dick. | 不 他打得畏首畏尾 迪克 |
[1:17:13] | Running away, not hitting back. | 一直躲闪 不回击 |
[1:17:15] | Oh, Jesus. He’s going to get hurt. | 天哪 这下肯定伤得不轻 |
[1:17:19] | Doing the same old shit. | 接着这么找死吧 |
[1:17:20] | Never seen such an embarrassing performance. | 从没看过这么惨的比赛 |
[1:17:23] | He’s doing what I told him, Mom. He’s doing what I told him. | 是我告诉他那么做的 妈妈 他在按我说的做 |
[1:17:25] | Don’t worry about it. He’s doing what I told him. | 别担心 是我教他那样的 |
[1:17:27] | Micky Ward showing nothing but… | 米奇·沃德只得… |
[1:17:30] | What are you running around for? Stop running around. | 你总躲什么 别再抱头乱窜了 |
[1:17:32] | Shut the fuck up, Sal. Shut the fuck up! | 闭你娘的嘴 萨尔 别说了 |
[1:17:35] | I don’t know what you’re doing, Micky. | 我不知道你在干什么 米奇 |
[1:17:37] | You want to fucking tell me? | 想谈谈吗 |
[1:17:38] | Because I don’t know what you’re doing. | 我真不知道你想干什么 |
[1:17:40] | We’d have lost all five rounds. | 我们已经输了五局了 |
[1:17:41] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[1:17:43] | This is dreadful, dreadful stuff. | 这太可怕了 太可怕了 |
[1:17:45] | You’ve got to show me something soon, Mick | 一会告诉我是否还要继续 小米 |
[1:17:46] | or I’m going to stop the fight. | 否则我要终止比赛了 |
[1:17:47] | They’re going to stop the fight, Micky. | 他们要终止比赛了 米奇 |
[1:17:49] | He’s got to go inside, Mom. | 他是要贴进去 妈妈 |
[1:17:50] | He’s got to take it to the body. He’s got it. | 他要贴到对方身上 他懂的 |
[1:17:53] | Don’t stop the fight. Don’t stop it. | 不许终止比赛 用不着终止 |
[1:17:56] | You’ve got to do something, baby. You’ve got to do something. | 你得做点什么 宝贝 做点什么 |
[1:17:59] | Try what we talked about, Micky. | 试着按我说的做 米奇 |
[1:18:01] | We had a plan, and you’re not doing it. | 记得咱的战术吗 可你偏不照做 |
[1:18:03] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[1:18:04] | All right, Micky. You’ve lost the first five rounds, | 米奇 你已经输了前五回合 |
[1:18:07] | what’s the next strategy going to be? | 下一回合还会如此悲剧吗 |
[1:18:09] | Double right hand by Sanchez, then a triple left hook. | 桑切斯两记右直拳 三记左勾拳 |
[1:18:13] | Couple of the left hooks landed flush on the cheek of Micky Ward. | 拳头如雨点般打在米奇·沃德脸上 |
[1:18:17] | Ward tying Sanchez up. | 沃德紧紧贴住桑切斯 |
[1:18:19] | Very curious performance by Micky Ward. | 米奇·沃德的表现十分奇怪 |
[1:18:22] | Ward seems to be trying to land | 沃德貌似想要用一记重拳 |
[1:18:24] | one big shot to either change Sanchez’s mind… | 警告桑切斯自己不是好惹的… |
[1:18:28] | And he’s beginning to open up, | 他双臂的防御开始松懈 |
[1:18:29] | taking advantage of opportunities to get close to Ward | 他想趁机靠近沃德 |
[1:18:32] | and throw against a fighter | 挥拳猛击这个 |
[1:18:34] | who is not defending himself by punching. | 并不出拳进行自卫的拳击手 |
[1:18:38] | Sanchez is going to try to end this fight. | 桑切斯想要终结这场比赛 |
[1:18:47] | What are you doing? Come on. | 你干什么呢 加油 |
[1:18:51] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:18:52] | He’s down on an uppercut. | 他被一记上钩拳击倒了 |
[1:18:58] | Nicely thrown left uppercut inside. | 一记精准的左勾拳直击要害 |
[1:19:00] | Very good. And right after Ward threw a pretty good right hand. | 很精彩 沃德刚挥出一记很不错的右拳 |
[1:19:05] | Mick, you all right? | 小米 你还好吗 |
[1:19:08] | This is a fight that should be stopped. | 这场比赛不该再进行下去了 |
[1:19:11] | Come on, head, body, head. | 加油 头部 身体 头部连击 |
[1:19:15] | – This is not professional. – That’s exactly what I’m saying. | -这根本不是专业竞技 -我就是这意思 |
[1:19:20] | I sure wish they paid me to watch this. | 给钱我也不愿意看这样的比赛 |
[1:19:23] | Come on, Mick! Head, body, head. | 加油 小米 头部 身体 头部连击 |
[1:19:27] | That was a good body shot by Ward. | 沃德作出了一记漂亮的身体攻击 |
[1:19:30] | – Maybe he’ll turn it around. – I’m talking about his body shot. | -或许他要展开反击 -我说的是他的身体攻击 |
[1:19:35] | Sanchez dropped by that shot! Oh, my God! | 桑切斯被那拳击倒了 噢 天啊 |
[1:19:37] | What a punch! | 这拳太漂亮了 |
[1:19:39] | The most unlikely knockout you have ever seen! | 这是你所见过的最不可思议的击倒 |
[1:19:42] | That is a kidney shot. | 那是一记肾击 |
[1:19:44] | The kind of kidney shot that’s not as severe… | 这种肾击并没有那么猛烈 |
[1:19:49] | I still don’t believe what I just saw! | 我还是没法相信刚才看到的那一幕 |
[1:19:53] | Micky! Micky! Micky! | 米奇 米奇 米奇 |
[1:19:57] | Micky won! | 米奇赢了 |
[1:20:00] | Now did Micky Ward just make | 现在看来 米奇·沃德似乎用他那 |
[1:20:02] | idiots of us all with a spectacular piece of strategy? | 卓越不群的拳击战术把我们都给耍了 |
[1:20:05] | – Take another look. – Amazing. | -再看一遍 -太惊人了 |
[1:20:08] | A big win in the career of | 这真是来自洛厄尔的米奇·沃德 |
[1:20:09] | Micky Ward of Lowell, Mass. | 拳击生涯中一次至关重要的胜利 |
[1:20:10] | Unbelievable defeat at the hands of Micky Ward, | 米奇·沃德的双拳创造了一次令人难以置信的胜利 |
[1:20:13] | who had all but given | 他在比赛中 |
[1:20:15] | away the first half dozen rounds in the bout. | 居然直接放弃了前六轮 |
[1:20:18] | I think what Micky did was he | 我想米奇的这种打法是因为 |
[1:20:19] | recognized that he’d hurt the guy with the body shot. | 他认准了他的身体攻击会收到奇效 |
[1:20:22] | Micky’s a better fighter than | 米奇这名选手的打法 |
[1:20:23] | that to not be running from that guy like that. | 比仅仅一味硬拼要强的多 |
[1:20:25] | Theater of the unexpected. | 大逆转 |
[1:20:27] | Hey, you never know what can happen, right? | 你永远不知道会发生什么 对吧 |
[1:20:30] | Never give up in this game, right? Never give up. | 在拳击场上决不能放弃 对吧 决不能放弃 |
[1:20:32] | You can’t make it up, folks. | 千真万确 朋友们 |
[1:20:34] | You know what Micky just said? | 你们知道米奇刚才说了什么吗 |
[1:20:35] | He said you can’t give up in this game. | 他说在拳击场上 你决不能放弃 |
[1:20:37] | Well maybe Micky Ward heard me say he should stop this fight, | 可能米奇当时听到我说他该停止这场比赛 |
[1:20:41] | – and he went out and stopped it. – Yeah. | -于是他站出来阻止了 -没错 |
[1:20:44] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:20:46] | I’m looking over and I’m | 我在下面看着 |
[1:20:47] | thinking to myself like they were thinking: | 我跟他们一样 心里想着 |
[1:20:49] | This thing is over. | 这比赛完了 |
[1:20:50] | But I tell you what. Even look at the commentators. | 可我告诉你 甚至是那些解说 |
[1:20:52] | They started to take their | 在击倒倒数结束之前 |
[1:20:53] | headsets off before he was even counted out. | 他们都把耳机摘下来了 |
[1:20:56] | – They just wanted to get out of there. – Mick. Mick… | -他们都想走了 -小米 |
[1:20:58] | I just spoke to Mike Toma again | 我刚又跟迈克·托马谈了谈 |
[1:20:59] | and he just told me something very interesting. | 他跟我说了些很有意思的事 |
[1:21:01] | He just told me, had Sanchez won tonight, | 他刚告诉我 要是桑切斯今晚赢了 |
[1:21:04] | he would have gotten the title shot. | 他就能参加拳王争霸赛 |
[1:21:06] | – Holy Christ, that’s beautiful. – Why? Why is that beautiful? | -老天啊 那太棒了 -怎么了 这有什么棒 |
[1:21:09] | – A title shot. – Micky gets the shot. | -拳王争霸赛 -这下米奇能参加了 |
[1:21:14] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[1:21:15] | You’ve got to be very clear about this, | 你得把这事弄清楚了 |
[1:21:17] | – because this is my kid’s future. – I just spoke to the guy. | -这可关系到我儿子的将来 -我刚跟那人谈过 |
[1:21:19] | – Mike, come here. Look, tell these guys. – Hey. Congratulations. | -迈克 来 告诉他们 -恭喜 |
[1:21:22] | – Thank you. – Not a stepping stone anymore. | -谢谢 -再也不是垫脚石了 |
[1:21:24] | I always knew you had the talent. That was a hell of a strategy, | 我就知道你有这种天分 多么伟大的战术 |
[1:21:27] | wearing him down like that and taking it to the body. | 不断消耗他的体能 然后一记身体攻击终结 |
[1:21:29] | Thirty years in the business, | 我在这行干了三十年 |
[1:21:31] | I’ve never seen a knockout like that. | 还从没见过这样的击倒 |
[1:21:32] | Larry Merchant was writing your | 评论员莫什特都在准备给你写讣告了 |
[1:21:33] | obituary and Sanchez drops like he was shot with a gun. | 然而桑切斯像吃了枪子一样倒了下来 |
[1:21:36] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿学的这招 |
[1:21:37] | That’s the first thing my brother taught me. | 那是我哥哥教我的第一课 |
[1:21:39] | Tap them to the head, dig into the body. | 敲打他们的头 再猛捣他们的身体 |
[1:21:40] | – That’s a hell of a body shot. – Thank you. | -真是一记漂亮的身体攻击 -谢谢 |
[1:21:42] | You ready for a title shot? | 准备好参加拳王争霸赛了吗 |
[1:21:44] | – Yes! – Yes! | -准备好了 -准备好了 |
[1:21:47] | That’s what I was talking about. | 我刚说的就是这个 |
[1:21:48] | He’s ready. You’re ready, aren’t you? | 他准备好了 你准备好了 对吧 |
[1:21:50] | Shea Neary in London for the title! | 伦敦的拳王谢伊·奈里 |
[1:21:54] | Are you kidding me? We’ve got some celebrating to do. | 你说真的吗 我们得庆祝一下 |
[1:21:56] | – Yeah, I think so. – Thank you so much. | -没错 我也这么想 -太感谢你了 |
[1:21:58] | You’re going to have a great champion, my boy. | 你将会成为伟大的拳王 孩子 |
[1:22:03] | It’s what your brother would have always wanted. | 那是你哥哥的梦想 |
[1:22:05] | He’s not even going to be there. | 他甚至没法到场 |
[1:22:33] | – Hey! – Daddy! | -嘿 -爸爸 |
[1:22:36] | – Hey there, buddy. – Daddy, Daddy! | -嘿 小伙子 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:22:39] | Good to see you! Oh! | 见到你真好 |
[1:22:43] | That’s a good hug! That’s a good hug! Oh yeah! | 抱得好 抱得好 |
[1:22:47] | – Sweetheart! – Hi, Mom. | -宝贝 -妈妈 |
[1:22:49] | Oh, you look so good. | 你看起来真好 |
[1:22:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:23:02] | – You have clean teeth. – I do! Look at my teeth! | -你的牙真干净 -是吧 看我这口牙 |
[1:23:05] | I got new teeth. Everything. | 我换了新牙 都是新的 |
[1:23:07] | How do you think I look? | 你觉得我看起来怎么样 |
[1:23:09] | – Good. – Yeah? | -很好 -是吗 |
[1:23:21] | – Are you going to carry me? – No. | -你要带上我吗 -不 |
[1:23:24] | And more cake. Ice cream… | 还有蛋糕 冰淇淋 |
[1:23:27] | – Ice cream with cake. – Ice cream with cake and cake and cake. | -冰淇淋加蛋糕 -冰淇淋加蛋糕蛋糕蛋糕 |
[1:23:31] | Ice cream, cake and cake. Ice cream, cake and cake. | 冰淇淋蛋糕蛋糕 冰淇淋蛋糕蛋糕 |
[1:23:35] | Quacker! | 呱呱 |
[1:23:42] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:23:56] | – They gave you some new teeth, huh? – Yeah. | -他们给你换了新牙 -是啊 |
[1:24:03] | Hey, George. They let you out of the house now? | 乔治 你怎么出来了 |
[1:24:07] | Run him out of the house, Mom? | 把他放出来了吗 妈 |
[1:24:08] | Hey, look. I want you to meet Sal Lanano. | 听着 来认识一下萨尔·拉纳诺 |
[1:24:17] | How you doing, Dicky? | 你好吗 迪奇 |
[1:24:21] | Let’s spar, huh? | 咱们训练吧 好吗 |
[1:24:31] | Hi, Charlene. | 你好 夏琳 |
[1:24:58] | – Welcome back! – Shh! It’s supposed to be a surprise! | -欢迎回来 -嘘 得给他个惊喜 |
[1:25:01] | I’m running late. | 我要迟到了 |
[1:25:06] | Mick, I can’t even tell you. | 小米 我简直难以形容 |
[1:25:07] | Being back in this smelly-ass locker room… | 重新回到这间难闻的更衣室 |
[1:25:09] | Getting back with you is what got me through. | 经历了这一切 终于能回来跟你一起 |
[1:25:12] | You look good. Your eyes are clear. | 你看起来不错 眼睛更清澈了 |
[1:25:18] | Alice says prison might have been the best thing for me. | 爱丽丝说入狱对我来说或许是件好事 |
[1:25:20] | It got me clean. Got me clear up here. | 让我更纯净了 把我这里洗干净了 |
[1:25:25] | It’s a beautiful thing, Dick. | 那真好 迪克 |
[1:25:29] | I’ve got to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[1:25:35] | The old locker, huh? | 还是那个老柜子 |
[1:25:40] | I made a promise to them I wouldn’t work with you again. | 我跟他们保证不再跟你一起干了 |
[1:25:53] | I had to, after everything that happened. I’m sorry. | 我只能这样 发生了那么多事 对不起 |
[1:26:02] | You sticking to that? | 你说真的吗 |
[1:26:06] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[1:26:08] | You look good. | 你看起来很好 |
[1:26:11] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说些什么 |
[1:26:20] | – Mick, you fucking kidding me? – No, I’m not. | -小米 你他妈开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[1:26:28] | – Hey, Micky. – Micky, come on in. | -米奇 -米奇 过来 |
[1:26:31] | You’re too loud. You’ve got to do this at home, please. | 你们太吵了 还是省着回家庆祝吧 拜托 |
[1:26:35] | – What are you talking about? – Mom, please. | -你说什么呢 -妈 拜托 |
[1:26:39] | All right, girls. Let’s pack it up. | 好吧 姑娘们 咱们收起来 |
[1:27:08] | – Why? – Let’s get it put away. | -为什么 -把它收起来 |
[1:27:09] | If that’s what Micky wants, we’re going to put it away. | 要是米奇想这样 我们就收起来 |
[1:27:13] | – There’s your brother. – Dicky! | -哥哥来了 -迪奇 |
[1:27:17] | Hey there. Hey there. | 大家好 大家好 |
[1:27:23] | It’s nice. It’s nice. | 真好 真不错 |
[1:27:26] | – Been working on it for two weeks. – Hey, Sherri, come on. Stop. | -我们花了两个星期 -雪莉 别哭了 |
[1:27:29] | All right, girls, come on. Let’s go home. | 好吧 姑娘们 来吧 咱们回家 |
[1:27:31] | It’s not the time to do this, obviously. | 显然 现在不适合弄这个 |
[1:27:38] | – What’s going on? – We ain’t going to work together. | -怎么了 -我们不能一起干了 |
[1:27:42] | They don’t want me to work with him. | 他们不想让我和他一起 |
[1:27:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:27:46] | That’s not right. | 这可不对 |
[1:27:48] | Micky never would have won Sanchez without Dicky. | 要不是迪奇 米奇可赢不了桑切斯 |
[1:27:51] | That’s fucking bullshit! Take it back! | 你他妈瞎说什么 给我收回去 |
[1:27:55] | – Don’t you fucking talk to my mother like that. – Fuck you! | -别他妈这么跟我妈说话 -操你妈的 |
[1:28:01] | Why don’t you ask Micky? | 你怎么不问问米奇 |
[1:28:04] | We’re going to train. They’ve got to go. | 我们要训练了 让他们走 |
[1:28:06] | They’ve got to go, Mick. Come on. | 让他们走 小米 拜托了 |
[1:28:08] | – You all right? – Ask him, George. | -你还好吗 -问他 乔治 |
[1:28:10] | Ask him if he would have won Sanchez without his brother. | 问问他要不是他哥哥 他能赢桑切斯吗 |
[1:28:17] | No, I wouldn’t have won Sanchez if it wasn’t for Dicky. | 对 要不是迪奇我赢不了桑切斯 |
[1:28:20] | – How can you say that to O’Keefe? – Because it’s true. | -你怎么能当着奥基夫这么说 -因为事实如此 |
[1:28:24] | I went in with our game plan and it | 我试着用我们的战术 |
[1:28:25] | wasn’t working so I went back to what I learned with Dicky. | 可没奏效 我就重新用迪奇教我的打法 |
[1:28:28] | And I wouldn’t have won without you, either, O’Keefe, okay? | 要不是你我也赢不了 奥基夫 行吗 |
[1:28:31] | I mean, you know that. We worked hard. You got me ready. | 你也知道 我们刻苦训练 你让我准备充分 |
[1:28:35] | You got your confidence and your focus from O’Keefe, | 你的信心和斗志都来自奥基夫 |
[1:28:37] | and from Sal, and from your father, and from me. | 来自萨尔 父亲 还有我 |
[1:28:43] | – Dicky is a junk bag. – Hey! | -迪奇是个废物 -喂 |
[1:28:44] | He’s a junk bag! | 他就是个废物 |
[1:28:46] | – Fuck you, Charlene. – Oh, fuck you! | -操你妈的 夏琳 -操你妈的 |
[1:28:47] | I’m sober. | 我已经清醒了 |
[1:28:48] | Oh, yeah. And I’m sure you’re going | 是吗 我觉得你既然已经出来了 |
[1:28:50] | to need something for something now that you’re out. | 肯定又会找借口去弄那玩意 |
[1:28:51] | – “Oh, my back! Oh, my back!” – Fuck you! | -“我的背不行了” -操你妈的 |
[1:28:53] | – What are you always picking on me for, huh? – No, fuck you! | -为什么你总是找我的茬 -操你妈的 |
[1:28:55] | And what about O’Keefe? We’re in the same boat. | 那奥基夫怎么说 我们是一条船上的 |
[1:28:58] | One day at a fucking time, right, O’Keefe? You and me. | 我们一起工作过吧 奥基夫 你跟我 |
[1:29:00] | It’s all right for him to be here? | 现在他在这怎么就行了 |
[1:29:02] | Why am I the fucking problem? | 为什么问题都他妈出在我身上 |
[1:29:03] | – I’m his blood! I’m his family! – You’re the problem! | -我是他的亲人 他的家人 -你自己就是个问题 |
[1:29:05] | I’m the one fighting, okay? Not you, not you, and not you. | 我才是拳击手 好吗 不是你 不是你 也不是你 |
[1:29:10] | – I know what I need. – And you need Dicky? | -我知道我需要什么 -你需要迪奇吗 |
[1:29:12] | I want Dicky back. | 我想让迪奇回来 |
[1:29:15] | And I want you, Charlene, and I want O’Keefe. | 我也要你 夏琳 我也要奥基夫 |
[1:29:17] | I want my family. What’s wrong with that? | 我要我的家人 这有什么问题 |
[1:29:22] | – Not the deal we made, baby. – She’s right, Micky. | -这可不是我们说好的 宝贝 -她说得对 米奇 |
[1:29:25] | – That’s not the deal. – It wasn’t the deal. | -这不是我们说好的 -不是我们说好的 |
[1:29:28] | Come on, you can’t do this to us. | 拜托 你不能这么对我们 |
[1:29:29] | You sound like them now. | 你现在说话跟他们一样了 |
[1:29:31] | – I sound like them now? – Yeah, you sound like them. | -我说话跟他们一样 -对 你说话跟他们一样 |
[1:29:33] | We sound like them? | 我们说话跟他们一样 |
[1:29:34] | You can’t do this to us. You can’t do this to us. | 你不能这么对我们 你不能这么对我们 |
[1:29:36] | You sound like them. | 你说话跟他们一样 |
[1:29:39] | You should fucking listen to yourself. | 你他妈真该好好听听你在说什么 |
[1:29:41] | You sound like them, just like them. | 你说话跟他们一样 一模一样 |
[1:29:42] | Maybe this is where you belong. | 或许这才是你的归宿 |
[1:29:43] | – That’s the way you love him? – Charlene! | -你就是这么爱他的吗 -夏琳 |
[1:29:46] | – Come on! – You want your brother? Good luck. | -拜托 -你想要你哥哥 自求多福吧 |
[1:29:49] | – O’Keefe, come on… – Micky. | -奥基夫 拜托 -米奇 |
[1:29:52] | Micky… | 米奇 |
[1:29:56] | Come on, everything happens for a reason. | 好了 事出必有因 |
[1:29:59] | You know, maybe it’s for the best. | 说不定这样对大家都好 |
[1:30:03] | God has a plan. | 老天自有公道 |
[1:30:07] | Want to spar with your brother? | 想跟你哥哥练练吗 |
[1:30:15] | Dick Eklund, Pride of Lowell. | 迪克·埃克伦德 洛厄尔的骄傲 |
[1:30:19] | Watching that for years, huh? | 那些年都是这么练的吧 |
[1:30:24] | Whoa, hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你他妈这是干什么 |
[1:30:28] | – Micky, for crying out loud! – Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! | -米奇 我的天哪 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:30:31] | Take that baby out of here. | 把那孩子带出去 |
[1:30:33] | I told you take him away ten minutes ago! | 十分钟前我就跟你说了把他带走 |
[1:30:35] | Sweetheart, are you all right? You okay? Your back? | 宝贝 你还好吗 你的背怎么样了 |
[1:30:39] | What are you doing? What’s the matter with you? | 你干什么呢 你出什么毛病了 |
[1:30:42] | Will it be my fight, Alice? Huh? | 这次能为了我吗 爱丽丝 |
[1:30:44] | Just once? Maybe just this one time, not for Dicky? | 就一次 就这么一次 不为了迪奇 |
[1:30:50] | I know you think he’s coming back, | 我知道你觉得现在他回来了 |
[1:30:52] | but he’s forty years old and he | 可他都四十了 |
[1:30:53] | doesn’t have a tooth in his head that’s his fucking own. | 他嘴里连他妈一颗自己的牙都没有 |
[1:30:56] | Let your brother talk for a minute here, all right? | 先让你弟弟说两句 行吗 |
[1:30:59] | What are you saying, sweetheart? | 你想说什么 宝贝 |
[1:31:01] | Shut up before I bust your fucking head open, Dicky. | 再不闭嘴我打爆你的头 迪奇 |
[1:31:04] | What are you going to do? | 你想怎么着 |
[1:31:07] | You want me to bust your fucking head open? | 你他妈想让我打爆你的头吗 |
[1:31:08] | Come on! Come on! George! | 拜托 拜托 乔治 |
[1:31:10] | – Please! Please! – Dicky! | -求求你们 -迪奇 |
[1:31:12] | What are you saying, sweetheart? Tell me what you’re saying. | 你想说什么 宝贝 告诉我 |
[1:31:14] | This is supposed to be my fight. | 这该是我的比赛 |
[1:31:16] | – This is my shot at a title. – It is your fight. | -这是我成为拳王的机会 -是你的比赛 |
[1:31:18] | I won’t get another one after this. | 我再也不会有这样的机会了 |
[1:31:19] | Am I being selfish? Am I saying “Micky! Micky! Micky!”? | 我自私吗 我有没有一直在叫自己的名字 |
[1:31:21] | Because you know what? If I am, I’m sorry. | 要是我自私 对不起 |
[1:31:23] | I thought I was fighting for the championship. | 我一直以为我能为了冠军而奋斗 |
[1:31:26] | And I thought you were my mother, too. | 我还以为你也是我妈妈 |
[1:31:28] | I am your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[1:31:35] | Mick, I’m sorry. I had no idea you felt like that, all right? | 小米 对不起 我不知道你会这么想 好吗 |
[1:31:39] | If I made mistakes, I’m going to be better. | 要是我做错了什么 我会改的 |
[1:31:43] | I don’t want to hurt you. I am so sorry. | 我不想伤害你 真对不起 |
[1:31:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:53] | Dicky! Stay with him. | 迪奇 你陪着他 |
[1:31:57] | Dicky! | 迪奇 |
[1:32:00] | Dicky! | 迪奇 |
[1:32:06] | – Dicky! – Got to do something. | -迪奇 -我有事要做 |
[1:32:08] | Dicky, wait. Come on. | 迪奇 等会 拜托 |
[1:32:11] | Micky wants you. I want you. | 米奇需要你 我也需要你 |
[1:32:14] | I’ve got to do something. | 我有事要做 |
[1:32:15] | I know what that means. Don’t do this! | 我知道你是什么意思 别这样 |
[1:32:46] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:32:52] | – Smart. – Hey, Dicky. | -斯玛特 -迪奇 |
[1:32:57] | Hey, Dicky’s back! | 迪奇回来了 |
[1:32:59] | Dicky! | 迪奇 |
[1:33:02] | – Look at you! – Look at my boy, huh? | -看看你 -看看这小子 |
[1:33:04] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[1:33:06] | You look good. Welcome back. | 你看起来不错 欢迎回来 |
[1:33:07] | – Yeah, you’re looking good. – You look great. | -是啊 你看起来不错 -看起来真好 |
[1:33:10] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:33:12] | – Welcome home. – Hi, honey. | -欢迎回家 -嗨 宝贝 |
[1:33:16] | What’s up, man? You’re looking good. | 还好吗 哥们 你看起来不错 |
[1:33:18] | So, want to head up there? | 要不要上去坐坐 |
[1:33:20] | Dicky’s back! | 迪奇回来了 |
[1:33:27] | Go upstairs, take a while, huh? | 上楼去 坐一会儿 |
[1:33:38] | – Throw a little party for you, babe. – Hey, come back! | -给你庆祝一下 宝贝 -回来吧 |
[1:33:43] | What the hell was that? | 他这是搞什么鬼 |
[1:34:00] | Charlene, it’s Dicky. | 夏琳 我是迪奇 |
[1:34:05] | Get off my porch, you piece of shit. | 滚远点 人渣 |
[1:34:09] | How fucking dare you come? | 你他妈的还有脸来我家 |
[1:34:13] | Cock sucker! | 滚你妈的 |
[1:34:15] | Fucking boy! | 王八蛋 |
[1:34:16] | Fucking ass! | 垃圾 |
[1:34:17] | Fucking sick! | 烂货 |
[1:34:19] | You’re a fucking asshole, Dicky. I want you off my fucking porch. | 迪奇你个傻逼 给我滚远点 |
[1:34:22] | Huh? Why don’t you just | 你他妈怎么不下来 |
[1:34:23] | fucking come down here and talk to me, huh? | 让我们谈一谈 |
[1:34:26] | You’re such an asshole, coming to my fucking house. | 你这混蛋居然敢来我家 |
[1:34:28] | – You piece of shit, standing on my porch! – Sorry, sorry. | -还敢站在我家门口瞎喊 -对不起 |
[1:34:30] | It’s not fucking ladylike to | 像你这么对着大街喊叫 |
[1:34:31] | be shouting in the street like this, all right? | 不太好吧 |
[1:34:34] | – You’re such a fucking cock sucker, coming over here. – Please! | -你这混蛋还敢来 -求你了 |
[1:34:36] | – Oh yeah? You think I fucking care? – Come on. Just fucking… | -你以为我在乎吗 -求你了 下来吧 |
[1:34:38] | Get off my fucking porch, Dicky. | 滚远点 迪奇 |
[1:34:54] | What kind of dog is that? Is that a cocker spaniel? | 那是什么狗 西班牙长耳猎犬吗 |
[1:35:03] | All right, I know you can’t fucking stand me. | 我知道你受不了我 |
[1:35:05] | Really, what makes you say that? | 是吗 你也知道啊 |
[1:35:06] | I got news for you, all right? | 我告诉你件事 |
[1:35:08] | My brother loves you, | 我弟弟爱着你 |
[1:35:10] | and you can’t just run away because of me. | 你不能因为我 就这么走了 |
[1:35:12] | He don’t deserve that, all right? | 你不能这么对他 |
[1:35:14] | So I will quit if you want me to quit. | 如果你想我走 那我就走 |
[1:35:17] | – You’re full of shit. – I swear to God. | -扯什么淡 -我说真的 |
[1:35:19] | I will quit if it means you’ll come back, all right? | 如果你肯回来 我就退出 |
[1:35:22] | But I want you to think about something. | 但拜托你好好想想 |
[1:35:23] | Micky has a chance to do something that I never did, | 米奇有机会做成我从未做过的事 |
[1:35:27] | that in my time, I never had. | 我这辈子从没做过的事 |
[1:35:29] | Oh… “Yeah, my big chance | 可不是 我当时可打败了苏格·雷 |
[1:35:30] | was with Sugar Ray Leonard. I’m so great.” | 我他妈的真了不起 |
[1:35:32] | “I’m the Pride of fucking Lowell. | 我可是洛厄尔的骄傲 |
[1:35:34] | Oh yeah, I fought Sugar Ray Leonard.” | 没错 我打败了苏格·雷 |
[1:35:35] | – I’ve heard it. – I came to make things right with you. | -我都知道 -我来是想和你改变这一切 |
[1:35:37] | Okay, let’s make things right. Number one: | 好 那就开始吧 首先 |
[1:35:40] | You didn’t knock down Sugar Ray Leonard. He tripped. | 你没有击倒苏格·雷 是他自己绊倒的 |
[1:35:45] | I was in the ring. Don’t you | 我当时就在拳台上 |
[1:35:46] | think I know what really fucking happened that day? | 难道我不知道是怎么回事吗 |
[1:35:49] | – What have you ever done with your life? – I like my life. | -你的生活成功吗 -我喜欢我的生活 |
[1:35:52] | Yeah? What have you ever done with it? | 你都有过什么成就 |
[1:35:53] | I like my life now, Dicky. | 我喜欢我现在的生活 迪奇 |
[1:35:54] | What have you ever done with your life? | 你有没有过什么成就 |
[1:35:56] | You’re a college dropout, Charlene. | 你大学辍学 夏琳 |
[1:35:57] | You’re just a little bar girl. Your life sucks. | 只是个酒吧女 你的生活烂透了 |
[1:36:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:36:04] | I drink too much. I worked in a lot of bars. | 我酗酒 还在很多酒吧工作过 |
[1:36:07] | And I ruined a lot of opportunities, | 我毁掉了无数机会 |
[1:36:09] | but I’m trying to do better here. | 但我正在努力改变 |
[1:36:10] | – So is Micky. – So am I. | -米奇也是 -我也是 |
[1:36:14] | And he needs me, you heard him. And I know he needs you. | 你知道他需要我 我知道他也需要你 |
[1:36:22] | What is that blue shit on your arm? | 你胳膊上那什么玩意 |
[1:36:26] | It’s icing. | 蛋糕的糖霜 |
[1:36:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:36:32] | I’ll see you in Micky’s corner. Otherwise, go fuck yourself. | 到时在米奇的教练席上再见 不然就见鬼去吧 |
[1:36:35] | – It’s a deal. – All right, it’s a deal. | -一言为定 -一言为定 |
[1:36:49] | We worked it out for you. Ask her. | 我们帮你都说好了 问她吧 |
[1:36:53] | Good. Go get O’Keefe back, too. | 好吧 现在去把奥基夫找回来 |
[1:36:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:37:05] | Hey, Mick. | 小米 |
[1:37:08] | Do you think I knocked down Sugar Ray Leonard? | 你觉得我击倒了苏格·雷吗 |
[1:37:12] | You went ten rounds. One of the best to do anything to hurt him. | 你坚持了十回合 能打伤他已经很棒了 |
[1:37:16] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的偶像 |
[1:37:19] | I was. | 我曾经是 |
[1:37:22] | I was… | 曾经是 |
[1:37:29] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah? | -对不起 -真的吗 |
[1:38:18] | 沃德对阵奈里 伦敦 世界拳击联盟次中量级 | |
[1:38:50] | There’s a press conference downstairs. | 楼下有个新闻发布会 |
[1:38:53] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Guys… | -走吧 -伙计们 |
[1:38:57] | Neary, Ten stone, six pounds. | 奈里 146磅 |
[1:39:07] | Ward, Ten stone, six pounds. | 沃德 146磅 |
[1:39:13] | Hey, Micky. Micky Ward! We have a question over here. | 米奇·沃德 我们有问题要问 |
[1:39:18] | How have you been training? | 你是如何训练的 |
[1:39:19] | I train. I train hard. | 没什么特别 刻苦训练而已 |
[1:39:20] | Shea’s 22 in 0. Never been knocked down. | 谢伊二十二战全胜 从未被击倒过 |
[1:39:23] | Well that’s going to change tomorrow. | 明天就不是喽 |
[1:39:25] | In fact we expected a much better fighter. | 我们其实期待着更强大的对手 |
[1:39:27] | I’m just grateful to be here and | 我很高兴有机会参加这次比赛 |
[1:39:29] | have the opportunity. Thank you, guys, for the shot. | 谢谢你们的提问 |
[1:39:31] | Shea, who do you respect as a fighter? | 谢伊 你最喜欢哪个拳击手 |
[1:39:34] | And who would you like to fight next? | 下一场你打算和谁较量 |
[1:39:36] | I plan on moving right through Micky Ward tomorrow, | 明天我会踩着米奇·沃德继续前进 |
[1:39:39] | moving on to other big fighters, like Gatti. | 与其他更伟大的选手比赛 比如加蒂 |
[1:39:42] | I believe Gatti and I would make a great match. | 加蒂和我会进行一场伟大的比赛 |
[1:39:58] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, twelve rounds of boxing | 女士们先生们 这里是世界拳击联盟 |
[1:40:02] | for the WBU Welterweight Championship of the World! | 十二回合次中量级冠军赛 |
[1:40:54] | Don’t listen to them, Mick. | 别理他们 小米 |
[1:41:10] | And there is Micky Ward of Lowell, | 下面进场的是来自马萨诸塞州 |
[1:41:12] | Massachusetts entering the ring. | 洛厄尔的米奇·沃德 |
[1:41:13] | It’s his first fight outside the United States. | 这是他第一次在美国之外比赛 |
[1:41:16] | Micky Ward, 30 wins, 7 losses…. | 米奇·沃德 三十胜七负 |
[1:41:19] | He’s back and better, recently. Twenty KOs. | 他最近战绩不错 二十次击倒对手 |
[1:41:22] | And now Ward awaits his opponent, Shea Neary. | 沃德在等待他的对手 谢伊·奈里 |
[1:41:27] | Neary regards himself as the European Arturo Gatti, | 奈里自称欧洲的阿图罗·加蒂 |
[1:41:32] | meaning that he is a head-on high-contact fighter | 这说明他是个注重进攻的选手 |
[1:41:35] | who throws seventy punches per round. | 他每回合出拳达七十次 |
[1:41:39] | Neary is from Liverpool | 奈里来自利物浦 |
[1:41:40] | and should have a huge following here tonight. | 所以他今晚会有众多的拥簇 |
[1:41:45] | Accompanied by “Paint the Town Red” By the Mahone. | 伴随着麦洪的《狂欢》 |
[1:41:49] | Neary is the current Welterweight Champion of the World. | 奈里是当下次中量级世界冠军 |
[1:41:53] | He is a very tough young man. | 他是个非常厉害的年轻选手 |
[1:41:55] | Beyond dedicated. Lives a spartan existence. | 他无比专注 像斯巴达勇士一样生活 |
[1:41:59] | And according to his promoters, | 据他的赞助人称 |
[1:42:01] | there’s nothing but eat, drink, think, | 他只做这几件事 吃 喝 思考 |
[1:42:04] | fantasize and dream of fighting. | 和梦想自己的拳击之路 |
[1:42:08] | Shea Neary has had 22 professional fights and won them all. | 谢伊·奈里的战绩是二十二战全胜 |
[1:42:11] | Seventeen KOs. | 十七次击倒对手 |
[1:42:24] | Start when you hear the bell. Shake hands. | 铃声响了再开始 两位请握手 |
[1:42:28] | Both of you. Shake hands. | 你们两个 握手 |
[1:42:32] | As close as we just saw them | 两个人站在拳台中间 |
[1:42:34] | in the middle of the ring, forehead to forehead. | 头顶头相互较劲 |
[1:42:38] | That’s how close we expect them | 这就是我们所一直 |
[1:42:43] | to be for as long as this fight goes on. | 期待的比赛气氛 |
[1:42:44] | Ward is a long ways from home. Don’t coast in a foreign country. | 沃德远渡重洋来到这 不会那么轻松 |
[1:42:48] | Well, the big challenge for Ward is | 对于沃德来说 最大的挑战就是 |
[1:42:50] | to get off to a faster start than is customary for him. | 摆脱旧习惯 迅速进入比赛 |
[1:42:53] | Micky Ward a notoriously slow starter in big fights. | 米奇·沃德在大赛中一向很慢热 |
[1:42:57] | Shea Neary an ultra-fast starter. | 谢伊·奈里则是个急性子 |
[1:42:59] | And that’s the question that | 问题有待于第一回合 |
[1:43:01] | hovers over round one. Get ready for the fight. | 才能揭晓 比赛要开始了 |
[1:43:04] | Already Shea Neary starts taking it to him on the ropes. | 谢伊·奈里已经把他逼至场边 |
[1:43:07] | And Neary going to the body, which is Ward’s specialty. | 奈里开始击打身体 这可是沃德的强项 |
[1:43:11] | Neary bangs Ward to the body. | 奈里击打沃德的身体 |
[1:43:14] | And a big uppercut by Neary. | 然后奈里来了个漂亮的上勾拳 |
[1:43:15] | Neary leads off with a good left jab. | 奈里以一个漂亮的左刺拳领先 |
[1:43:18] | Keeps opponents off balance, jabbing here and there. | 不断用刺拳破坏对手的防御 |
[1:43:24] | That was a good left hook by Neary as he stepped in on Ward. | 奈里一记漂亮的左勾拳击中了沃德 |
[1:43:27] | Ward not able to deal with him | 奈里在这个距离进攻 |
[1:43:29] | very well when Neary stands at range like this. | 使得沃德有些被动 |
[1:43:32] | – Come on! – That’s it! Get him! | -加油 -就是这样 打他 |
[1:43:36] | My, is it tough for Micky Ward. | 这对米奇·沃德来说有些艰难 |
[1:43:38] | Neary digging his own right hand to the body. | 奈里不断用右拳击打沃德的身体 |
[1:43:42] | They trade shots at close range. | 近距离不断地击打 |
[1:43:44] | Ward is trying to match Neary blow-for-blow, | 沃德试图反击 |
[1:43:47] | and now Neary starts to come | 奈里重新开始进攻了 |
[1:43:48] | on and take the last thirty seconds to the round. | 这回合进入最后三十秒 |
[1:43:52] | – How about that! – Break! | -这下可够受 -停 |
[1:43:56] | Tremendous barrage in the first minute. | 真是无比凶猛的一分钟啊 |
[1:43:58] | Just look at this. Unbelievable. | 瞧瞧这个 难以置信 |
[1:44:00] | What a great round one! | 多精彩的一回合 |
[1:44:03] | Ward is going to have to pick up the tempo | 沃德需要跟上比赛节奏 |
[1:44:07] | and beat him with volumes of punching. | 重振旗鼓 进行反击 |
[1:44:09] | No doubt Neary is a better boxer. | 奈里无疑更棒 |
[1:44:14] | Four hard right hands Neary has belted in the last minute. | 在上一回合奈里挥出了四记重击 |
[1:44:19] | Quicker than Ward, more assertive than Ward. | 他比沃德更快 更果断地进攻 |
[1:44:22] | Surer of what he wants to do. | 对于自己的目标非常肯定 |
[1:44:24] | They’re standing and trading shots at the center of the ring. | 他们站在场中相持着 |
[1:44:27] | Ward’s going to have to step | 对于沃德现在的情况 |
[1:44:29] | it up a little bit more than he is right now. | 他需要更加努力 |
[1:44:31] | Micky Ward’s corner taking | 米奇·沃德的教练组 |
[1:44:32] | a really deep look at what’s going on now, | 真得好好研究一下现在的情况 |
[1:44:34] | and his family at ringside well aware he’s stepping up in class. | 他的亲友团也希望他能更加努力 |
[1:44:37] | Ward has to got to be more aggressive. | 沃德需要更有侵略性 |
[1:44:41] | He can’t just try to wait until everything is perfect. | 他不能被动地等着对手犯错 |
[1:44:44] | Despondence over Micky Ward is increasing as the fight goes on | 随着比赛的进行米奇·沃德会越来越悲观 |
[1:44:46] | because his plan was the right one and he’s executing it. | 因为他的计划正确 他也在执行它 |
[1:44:51] | Punches like these make it seem that it’s now Neary’s fight. | 如此多的击打让奈里占据着主动 |
[1:44:59] | Ward hasn’t been in this | 沃德还从没有和奈里 |
[1:45:01] | kind of war with as strong a fighter as Neary. | 这种强壮的对手比赛过 |
[1:45:06] | They are trying to hurt each other with only punches. | 他们在尝试用一拳打击对方 |
[1:45:10] | They’ve tested each other’s will, | 他们了解了对方的意图 |
[1:45:12] | now they’re testing each other’s skill. | 现在在试探对方的技巧 |
[1:45:14] | And Ward fumbled there by a right cross from Neary. | 沃德被奈里一记右交叉拳搞得手忙脚乱 |
[1:45:18] | Ward hurting now, his legs are gone. | 沃德受伤了 他的步伐乱了 |
[1:45:21] | Neary goes to the body as he tries to finish Micky. | 奈里打算终结掉米奇 |
[1:45:25] | Vicious body shots from Neary. | 奈里猛烈地进攻着 |
[1:45:27] | And Ward doesn’t even try to move off the ropes. | 而沃德甚至没想从围绳上离开 |
[1:45:31] | I don’t know if he can, Jeff. | 我看他是不能吧 杰夫 |
[1:45:33] | He’s waiting for Neary to punch himself out. | 他在等着奈里把他打出去 |
[1:45:36] | Down goes Micky Ward, and he may be out. | 米奇·沃德倒地了 他可能要出局了 |
[1:45:42] | Come on, that’s it! | 站起来 加油 |
[1:45:44] | That’s my boy! | 好样的 |
[1:45:46] | Forward! Forward! Come on! | 向前 向前 加油 |
[1:45:51] | – Ward is out on his feet! – Loser! Go back to America! | -沃德的脚步完全乱了 -废物 滚回美国吧 |
[1:45:55] | This could be it for Micky Ward. | 这就是米奇·沃德的终结了吧 |
[1:45:58] | Dicky, get him a fucking stool! Where’s the stool? | 迪奇 让他坐下 凳子他妈在哪 |
[1:46:00] | Charlene, will you get the fuck out of here with your high heels? | 滚一边去 夏琳 |
[1:46:04] | His brother’s got Ward jumping to wake up his legs. | 沃德的哥哥在帮他恢复步伐 |
[1:46:08] | I think this could be | 这么做是对的 |
[1:46:10] | Ward’s last chance to turn this fight around. | 这是沃德最后的胜机 |
[1:46:12] | It’s Micky Ward against the | 这里是米奇沃德对阵 |
[1:46:14] | aggressiveness and clean punching of Shea Neary. | 出拳凶狠利落的谢伊·奈里 |
[1:46:18] | If you don’t have your defense up you can really get hurt. | 如果不好好防御 真的会受伤 |
[1:46:21] | He’s making it very difficult for Micky Ward. | 米奇·沃德陷入了困境 |
[1:46:24] | I don’t think he’s going to give it to him, at this rate. | 奈里看来不打算把金腰带交给他 |
[1:46:27] | This is a survival move. | 现在是生死存亡的时刻 |
[1:46:29] | Are you like me? Huh? Just good enough to fight Sugar Ray? | 你难道想像我一样 只能打败苏格·雷吗 |
[1:46:32] | I never had to win, did I? You’ve got to do more than that. | 我从没得过冠军 你得超过我 |
[1:46:36] | You’ve got to win a title. For you, for me, for Lowell. | 你要赢得冠军 为你 为我 为了洛厄尔 |
[1:46:41] | This is your time, all right? You take it. | 这是你的机会 你得好好抓牢 |
[1:46:44] | I had my time, and I blew it. You don’t have to, all right? | 我也曾有过 但我搞砸了 你绝不能失败 |
[1:46:47] | Now fucking get out there. Bring that fucking anger. | 现在给我站起来 把你所有压抑的愤怒 |
[1:46:50] | All the shit you’ve been through over the fucking years, | 把这么多年来所有的愤怒与不顺 |
[1:46:53] | put it in the ring right now. | 全部发泄到拳台上 |
[1:46:54] | This is yours. This is fucking yours. | 这是你的比赛 你的舞台 |
[1:46:56] | – Okay. – Fucking head, body, head, body. | -好 -记住 头部 身体 头部连击 |
[1:46:59] | – Say it back to me. – Head, body, head, body. | -你说一遍 -头部 身体 头部连击 |
[1:47:02] | You can do it. Stay off the fucking ropes. | 你能做到 别他妈地贴在围绳上 |
[1:47:11] | If I’m in Micky Ward’s corner tonight, | 如果我是米奇·沃德的教练 |
[1:47:13] | I’m thinking if he doesn’t | 我在想 如果他在这回合 |
[1:47:14] | pick things up this round and get going, | 再不进攻 |
[1:47:16] | he’ll just get totally wiped out. | 他可能就没有机会了 |
[1:47:21] | Get off the ropes! Get off the ropes, Mick! | 离开围绳 离开围绳 小米 |
[1:47:24] | Once again, Ward against the ropes as Neary is free to attack. | 又是这样 沃德贴着围绳任由奈里进攻 |
[1:47:27] | What are you doing? Come on, Mick… | 你在干什么 加油 小米 |
[1:47:30] | Sometimes if you want to win, | 有时候你要是想赢 |
[1:47:32] | you’ve got to be something that you’re not. | 就得去尝试一些没做过的事 |
[1:47:36] | Off the fucking rope, man! That ain’t it! | 离开他妈的围绳 这样不行 |
[1:47:38] | Neary continues to pound away. | 奈里继续着进攻 |
[1:47:43] | Don’t take no abuse! This is your time, Micky! | 别站着不动 这是你的比赛 米奇 |
[1:47:47] | It’s all for you! | 这都是为了你 |
[1:47:49] | – Two big misses by Neary. – That’s it! That’s it! | -奈里两击不中 -就是这样 就是这样 |
[1:47:51] | Ward seemingly getting his legs back. | 沃德好像找回了节奏 |
[1:47:55] | Now he backs Neary up. Ward trades his way back. | 沃德压迫着奈里 不断地进攻 |
[1:48:00] | Ward nods as if to say “Come on!”. | 沃德在点头 好像在说 来吧 |
[1:48:03] | “Come on, let’s fight!” | 来吧 干上一架 |
[1:48:05] | Closer and closer to Neary’s ribcage. | 越来越接近奈里的胸部 |
[1:48:09] | This is becoming Micky Ward’s fight. | 现在米奇·沃德掌控了比赛 |
[1:48:11] | And a left hook to the body, and an uppercut lands, | 一记左勾拳 又一记上勾拳 |
[1:48:14] | and now he backs Neary up. | 现在他正压迫着奈里 |
[1:48:17] | Ward hits Neary with a body shot. | 沃德朝着奈里的身体给了一拳 |
[1:48:20] | Four left hooks in the body. | 四记左勾拳 |
[1:48:24] | Neary on his butt, first time in 23 professional fights | 奈里倒地了 二十三场职业比赛的第一次 |
[1:48:28] | that Shea Neary has gone down. | 谢伊·奈里被击倒了 |
[1:48:32] | This is it! This is it, Micky! | 就是这样 就是这样 米奇 |
[1:48:34] | 23 seconds remain in this | 本回合还剩二十三秒 |
[1:48:36] | round as Micky now wipes off Neary’s gloves. | 米奇现在胜利在望 |
[1:48:42] | Ward lands a huge left hook as Micky Ward works away. | 沃德击中一记左勾拳 米奇·沃德不断进攻 |
[1:48:48] | Blows to the body with the left hook. There’s the uppercut again! | 连续的左勾拳 又一记上勾拳 |
[1:48:54] | Gonna stop it right there. | 比赛结束 |
[1:48:56] | “Irish” Micky Ward with a big eighth-round TKO! | 米奇·沃德在第八回合以技术性击倒获胜 |
[1:49:01] | He’s done it again. He’s done it again. | 他又做到了 他又做到了 |
[1:49:05] | They grinding gutting Micky Ward pulls out another big victory. | 米奇·沃德又艰难地赢得了一场大胜 |
[1:49:23] | You’re the champion of the world, | 你是世界冠军 |
[1:49:25] | Mick! You’re the fucking champion of the world! | 小米 你他妈的是世界冠军 |
[1:49:28] | You fucking did it! | 你他妈真的做到了 |
[1:49:43] | My boy’s the champion of the world! | 我儿子是世界冠军 |
[1:49:46] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:50:18] | This town always said you’re a fucking boxer, right? | 镇里的人总说你是个拳击手 |
[1:50:22] | You thought it’s a piece of shit. | 你觉得这一文不值 |
[1:50:24] | – He put Lowell back on the map, you know. – We did. | -他又让洛厄尔出了名 -是我们 |
[1:50:26] | – I tell you. No, hold on. – We. | -我告诉你 等等 -是我们 |
[1:50:29] | Who used to be the Pride of Lowell? Right here. | 谁是曾经的”洛厄尔的骄傲” 是我 |
[1:50:33] | Who’s the Pride of Lowell now? Right there. | 现在谁是”洛厄尔的骄傲” 是他 |
[1:50:35] | That’s how it’s meant to be, you know? | 本来就该是这样 |
[1:50:37] | Hand it down to him. Nothing better than that. | 把这份骄傲传下去 没什么比这更好了 |
[1:50:40] | Nothing better than that… | 没什么比这更好了 |
[1:50:43] | He did it. I’ve got to go. | 他做到了 我得走了 |
[1:50:45] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:50:53] | 米奇·沃德又和阿图罗·加蒂进行了三场比赛 出场费达到几百万 | |
[1:51:04] | 迪奇依然是当地的传奇人物 他在弟弟的体育馆训练拳击手 | |
[1:51:15] | Quacker! | 呱呱 |
[1:51:21] | Boo, where’s your teeth? | 你的牙怎么没了 |