英文名称:Fighting with My Family
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | If you smell… | 你是否感受到 |
[01:04] | What The Rock is cooking! | 巨石的力量了 |
[01:13] | Title’s on the line here. | 此刻冠军头衔岌岌可危 |
[01:15] | He’s going to the top! | 他爬到柱子上了 |
[01:16] | He wants to finish The Rock off! | 他想解决掉巨石 |
[01:17] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[01:19] | Wait a minute! The Rock has done it! | 等一下 巨石赢了 |
[01:21] | The Rock has done it! | 巨石赢了 |
[01:23] | The Rock is back and on top of the mountain! | 巨石重夺冠军头衔 |
[01:27] | Yes! Yes! Rocky! | 赢了 赢了 巨石 |
[01:30] | Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! | 巨石 巨石 巨石 |
[01:34] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[01:36] | I’m watching that! | 我在看呢 |
[01:37] | I wanna watch Charmed. | 我想看《圣女魔咒》 |
[01:38] | – No! Give me the remote! – No! | -不行 把遥控器给我 -不给 |
[01:40] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[01:42] | – Get off, Zak! Get off! – Come on! Give it here! | -放开我 扎克 -快点给我 |
[01:44] | Zak! What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing? | 扎克 你他妈的在干什么 |
[01:48] | If you really wanna choke her out, | 如果你真想把她勒晕过去 |
[01:49] | interlock the fingers. | 你得把手指交叉锁起来 |
[01:50] | – Yeah. – Now pull it tight. | -好的 -现在使劲拉紧 |
[01:53] | Now she’s in trouble. You feel it? | 这下她完蛋了 你感觉到了吗 |
[01:54] | – You feel it cut… – What is going on? | -你感觉到卡 -怎么回事 |
[01:56] | He’s choking me! | 他在锁我的喉 |
[01:58] | What’re you gonna do about it? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[02:02] | Yeah, yeah, nice. That’s my girl. | 真棒 这才是我家丫头 |
[02:04] | Hey, Saraya. | 萨瑞雅 |
[02:06] | You don’t have to look pretty today, princess. | 今天你用不着看起来美美的 小公主 |
[02:07] | Yeah, but she’s not just pretty on the outside, is she? | 没错 但她不是花瓶 对吧 |
[02:09] | In there is a heart of gold. | 内里还有一颗金子般的心 |
[02:11] | Do anything for anyone. | 愿意为任何人做任何事 |
[02:12] | What are you two dickheads after? | 你们两个白痴在打什么主意 |
[02:14] | Babe, I am a girl down | 宝贝儿 我缺一个女孩 |
[02:15] | – for the under-18s match. – No. | -参加18岁以下组的比赛 -不 |
[02:17] | I don’t wanna be a wrestler. | 我不想当摔角手 |
[02:18] | You would love the buzz, darling. | 你会爱上那种兴奋的 亲爱的 |
[02:20] | It’s like coke, crack, heroin combined. | 像可卡因 摇头丸 海洛因的结合体 |
[02:22] | Have you done coke, crack, and heroin? | 你用过可卡因 摇头丸和海洛因 |
[02:25] | Not combined. | 没一起用过 |
[02:26] | Darling, if I have to give refunds, | 亲爱的 如果我不得不退款 |
[02:28] | I am buggered six ways to Sunday. | 那我铁定完蛋了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1327个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:195个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:107个,托福词汇:126个,考研词汇:223个,专四词汇:153个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:404个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:30] | I need you to do this for your family. | 我需要你为家而战 |
[02:31] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[02:32] | No, Dad, I can’t wrestle some random girl. | 不 爸 我没法和一个陌生女孩摔角 |
[02:35] | – I’ll screw it up. – What if you’re wrestling me? | -我会搞砸的 -如果是和我呢 |
[02:42] | Let’s go! | 上啊 |
[02:50] | I can’t do this, Zak. | 我做不来 扎克 |
[02:52] | It’s like a dance, just follow me. | 就像跳舞一样 跟着我的动作 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[03:09] | Come on, princess! | 加油 小公主 |
[03:10] | Come on, darling. | 加油 亲爱的 |
[03:12] | Come on, girl! You can do it! | 上啊 小姑娘 你能行的 |
[03:19] | Come on! Come on! | 加油 冲啊 |
[03:31] | Come on, you muppets! | 上啊 你这个笨蛋 |
[03:35] | Shut up! Sit down! | 闭嘴 坐下 |
[03:48] | Quick, her hair! | 快点 抓她头发 |
[03:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:51] | Hey, don’t you come in! Don’t you come in! | 你不能进来 你不能进来 |
[03:53] | – I’m coming in! – I’ll disqualify you! | -我就要进去 -我要取消你的资格 |
[03:57] | Get off her throat! Get off her throat now! | 松开她的喉咙 快松开她的喉咙 |
[03:59] | Come on! | 加油 |
[04:05] | All right, I’m gettin’ in! I’m gettin’ in! | 好吧 我要进去 我要进去了 |
[04:16] | – Britani! Britani! – Come on! | -布里特尼 布里特尼 -来啊 |
[04:25] | Britani! Britani! | 布里特尼 布里特尼 |
[04:30] | – Don’t you dare! – Oh, I will! | -你敢 -我还真敢 |
[04:38] | Zak attack! Zak attack! | 扎克攻击 扎克攻击 |
[04:41] | Zak attack! | 扎克攻击 |
[04:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:43] | Anything but this! | 除了这个啥都行 |
[04:50] | One! | 一 |
[04:51] | Two! | 二 |
[04:52] | Three! That’s it! | 三 比赛结束 |
[04:54] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[04:58] | The winners, Zak Zodiac and Britani! | 优胜者是”十二宫杀手”扎克和布里特尼 |
[05:28] | That’s disgusting, Zak! | 恶心死了 扎克 |
[05:29] | It’s Dad’s, it’s not mine! | 是咱爸的 又不是我的 |
[05:31] | Oh, for God’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[05:31] | I’m gonna pound on you, I swear to God! | 我要揍扁你 我向上帝发誓 |
[05:38] | World Wrestling Entertainment, | 世界职业摔角协会 |
[05:40] | Hutch Morgan’s office. | 霍奇·摩根的办公室 |
[05:41] | Hello, my darling. It’s Ricky Knight calling again. | 你好 又是我瑞奇·奈特 |
[05:43] | – Ricky… – Ricky Knight. | -瑞奇 -瑞奇·奈特 |
[05:45] | I’m calling from the World Association of Wrestling out of Norwich. | 我代表诺里奇的世界摔跤联合会来电 |
[05:48] | Where? | 哪里 |
[05:50] | Norwich. | 诺里奇 |
[05:51] | It’s the mustard capital of England. | 它是英国的芥末之乡 |
[05:54] | You’ve heard of England, innit ya? | 你听过英国 是吧 |
[05:56] | You hit Greenland and take a right. | 到了格陵兰然后向右转 |
[05:59] | What’s this regarding, sir? | 您致电想咨询什么 先生 |
[06:01] | I sent Mr. Morgan a tape of my kids… | 我给摩根先生发了我孩子们的录像 |
[06:03] | – Zak Zodiac and Britani. – Hello! | -“十二宫杀手”扎克和布里特尼 -你好 |
[06:05] | Yeah, well, in the ring, I’m Britani… | 在场上我是布里特尼 |
[06:07] | and out of the ring, I’m Saraya. | 场下我是萨瑞雅 |
[06:08] | That’s cause in the ring I’m Saraya. | 这么叫是因为 在圈子里我是萨瑞雅 |
[06:09] | You might’ve heard of me, Sweet Saraya Knight? | 你可能听说过 “甜心”萨瑞雅·奈特 |
[06:15] | You still there, love? | 你还在听吗 亲爱的 |
[06:16] | I am. | 我在听 |
[06:17] | Mr. Morgan will contact you if necessary. | 如果必要 摩根先生会联系您的 |
[06:19] | Thanks for calling WWE. | 感谢您致电WWE |
[06:20] | Do you know if he watched the tape? | 你知道他看录像带了吗 |
[06:23] | – She hung up! – I don’t know. | -她挂了 -我不明白 |
[06:24] | What a dick! | 真是个混蛋 |
[06:32] | Wrestling! Wrestling? | 摔角比赛 摔角比赛 |
[06:34] | You wanna come to wrestling? | 你想看摔角赛吗 |
[06:35] | Wrestling tonight! | 今晚有摔角赛 |
[06:36] | Hey! I’m wrestling tonight. | 我今晚会摔角 |
[06:38] | Do you wanna come to wrestling tonight? | 你想看今晚的摔角赛吗 |
[06:39] | No. | 不想 |
[06:41] | Wrestling? No? Okay. | 摔角赛 不 好吧 |
[06:43] | Excuse me. Do you wanna see the wrestling? Live wrestling? | 打扰一下 你想看摔角吗 实况摔角 |
[06:44] | I’m fighting tonight. Do you wanna come watch? | 我今晚摔角 你想来看吗 |
[06:48] | Live wrestling? | 实况摔角 |
[06:49] | Excuse me! Live wrestling? | 打扰一下 实况摔角了解一下 |
[06:59] | Come on! | 快点 |
[07:14] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[07:31] | I ain’t got nothing! | 我什么都没有 |
[07:32] | Why’d you run, then? | 那你跑什么 |
[07:33] | You said I needed to do more cardio. | 你说过 我要做更多有氧运动 |
[07:37] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[07:38] | What’s the plan, Ez, huh? | 你想怎么样 艾泽 |
[07:40] | You wanna deal? Or do you wanna wrestle? | 你想贩毒 还是摔角 |
[07:44] | I wanna wrestle. | 我想摔角 |
[07:45] | Then cut this crap out, mate, | 那就把这些烂事都戒了 哥们儿 |
[07:47] | or I’m done with you. Okay? | 否则我就不管你了 行不 |
[07:51] | Oh, don’t throw that! | 别扔啊 |
[07:53] | That’s the same shit Rihanna smokes. | 蕾哈娜也抽这个 |
[08:01] | Wrestling? Live wrestling? | 摔角 实况摔角 |
[08:03] | Live wrestling! | 实况摔角 |
[08:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:06] | Have you ever been to see live wrestling? | 你看过实况摔角吗 |
[08:08] | No. | 没有 |
[08:10] | Well, can I ask why not? | 能问一下为什么没看过吗 |
[08:11] | Because I’m not a child. Or a moron. | 因为我不是孩子 也不是白痴 |
[08:16] | You should come. | 你应该来看一下 |
[08:17] | Yeah, you should see her. She’s really good. | 没错 你该来瞧瞧她摔角 她特厉害 |
[08:20] | But she’s a girl. | 可她是个女孩 |
[08:22] | Oh, God, is she not? | 我的天呐 她不是女孩吗 |
[08:24] | No, I am. | 不 我是女的 |
[08:25] | Is this, like, your costume? | 这些 是你的演出服吗 |
[08:27] | No, this is me. | 不 这就是我 |
[08:32] | Oh, wait, I know you. | 等一下 我认识你 |
[08:34] | You’re from that weird family, aren’t you? | 你来自那个诡异的家庭 是不是 |
[08:36] | We’re not weird. | 我们不诡异 |
[08:37] | Yeah, her brother was on the news. | 她哥上过新闻 |
[08:38] | Didn’t he do something mental? | 他是不是做过什么疯狂的事儿 |
[08:41] | Isn’t he in jail? | 他在监狱呢吧 |
[08:43] | You should come tonight. It’ll be really fun. | 你今晚应该过来 很有意思的 |
[08:45] | We don’t like wrestling. | 我们不喜欢摔角 |
[08:47] | How do you know if you’ve never been? | 如果你从没看过 你怎么知道你不喜欢 |
[08:48] | I’ve never had rectal bleeding before, | 我从没得过直肠出血 |
[08:50] | but I’m pretty sure I’m not a fan of that. | 但我确信 我不会喜欢它的 |
[08:53] | How about I shove her head up your arse, | 要不我把她的头 塞你屁股里 |
[08:54] | and then we can find out? | 然后我们再看看 你喜不喜欢直肠出血 |
[09:03] | Freak! | 怪胎 |
[09:04] | Doors open till seven. | 七点之前都可以进 |
[09:16] | Hey, Zak. | 喂 扎克 |
[09:18] | *Bring your daughter to the slaughter* | *把你的女儿带到屠宰场* |
[09:22] | *Let her go Let her go* | *放她走 放她走* |
[09:25] | *Let her go* | *放她走* |
[09:36] | Let’s go, Cal! Come on! | 咱们走 卡尔 快点 |
[09:40] | All right, just follow the music. | 行了 跟着音乐的声走 |
[09:43] | Here, come here. | 这呢 来这边 |
[09:50] | Right, Sunny, let’s go. | 行了 桑尼 该你了 |
[09:52] | Lock up. | 锁颈 |
[09:53] | Full nelson. Break. | 双肩下握颈 挣脱 |
[09:56] | Snapmare. Lovely stuff. | 抱头摔 漂亮 |
[09:58] | Okay. Mitchie. | 好了 米契 |
[10:00] | Lock up. Full nelson. | 锁颈 双肩下握颈 |
[10:02] | Break. Snapmare. | 挣脱 抱头摔 |
[10:05] | Nice, mate, nice! | 棒极了 哥们 棒极了 |
[10:06] | Right, Ez, come on, let’s do this. | 好了 艾泽 快点 该你了 |
[10:08] | Lock up. | 锁颈 |
[10:10] | Full Nelson. | 双肩下握颈 |
[10:11] | Break. | 挣脱 |
[10:13] | Ez, have you got a stiffy? | 艾泽 你硬了吗 |
[10:15] | It’s not my fault! | 又不是我的错 |
[10:16] | It does what it wants! | 它想硬就硬 |
[10:18] | Yeah, well, tell it not to. | 告诉它别想着硬啊 |
[10:19] | – Just pretend it’s not there. – No! | -你就假装它不在那呗 -不行 |
[10:20] | All right, Ez, 50 press-ups now, mate. | 好吧艾泽 来50个俯卧撑 哥们儿 |
[10:23] | What, for having a stiffy? | 为啥 就因为我硬了 |
[10:25] | No, for getting turned on by my sister. | 不 因为你对我妹妹都能硬 |
[10:26] | – How desperate are you, mate? – Oh, shut up! | -哥们儿你是有多饥渴啊 -闭嘴 |
[10:28] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点儿 快做 |
[10:30] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[10:31] | Till it’s gone! Three, four, five, six… | 直到它软下来 三 四 五 六 |
[10:33] | – Another stiffy? – Yeah! | -又一个硬的 -是的 |
[10:35] | Seven, eight, nine, ten! | 七 八 九 十 |
[10:38] | Hello, love. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[10:40] | – All right. – All right, J. | -行吧 -你好啊 J |
[10:41] | Understood. Let me ask him, mate. Hang on. | 明白了 我问问他 你等一下啊伙计 |
[10:45] | Listen, Glen wants to know if you’ll take one of these… | 听着 格伦想知道你是否能接受 |
[10:49] | in the face. | 这个东西打脸 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. What’s it like? | 我不知道 这啥感觉的 |
[10:58] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[10:59] | Yeah? Stings, innit? | 怎么样 有点刺痛是吧 |
[11:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:04] | Glen? Hello, mate. Yeah, he’ll do it. | 格伦 喂哥们儿 行 他能做 |
[11:08] | What? | 啥 |
[11:11] | Seriously? | 你认真的 |
[11:12] | Hang on, Glen. | 等一下 格伦 |
[11:15] | Glen wants to know if, uh… | 格伦想知道你能否 |
[11:18] | If you’ll do one of these… | 能否接受这个 |
[11:23] | In the willy. | 砸你的大宝贝 |
[11:24] | Ricky, you kidding me, mate? | 瑞奇 你闹呢 哥们儿 |
[11:25] | – Breathe in. – All right. | -吸口气 -行吧 |
[11:26] | When you release it, | 当你呼气的时候 |
[11:27] | – I’ll pop it in. – All right. | -我就砸下去 -好吧 |
[11:29] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:30] | On three. | 数到三的时候 |
[11:31] | One. | 一 |
[11:36] | It’s a unique sensation. | 这是一种奇妙的感觉 |
[11:38] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:39] | – Don’t touch me. – All right. | -别碰我 -好吧 |
[11:43] | Hang on, Glen. | 等一下 格伦 |
[11:45] | – Go on. – Yeah? | -继续吧 -真的吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[11:47] | Glen? Yeah, he’ll take a bowling ball in the bollocks. | 格伦 他同意用蛋接保龄球了 |
[11:50] | Ah! Sixty quid? | 六十镑 |
[11:54] | Glen, mate, you’re killing me. | 格伦 伙计 你想宰了我啊 |
[11:56] | It’s not gonna be worth him making the trip for that. | 这钱都不值得他跑一趟 |
[11:59] | I don’t wanna see that, right? | 我不想看见这种的 明白吗 |
[12:00] | I don’t wanna see that. | 我也不想看见这种的 |
[12:02] | Just a nice clean headlock, | 就要一个干净利索的夹头 |
[12:04] | straight into position. Understood? | 一步到位 明白吗 |
[12:06] | -Yes, Coach! – Great, okay! | -明白 教练 -很好 好了 |
[12:09] | All right, Cal. You getting in then, mate? | 卡尔 下一个轮到你了 哥们儿 |
[12:11] | Oh, no, thanks! I just come here for the smells. | 不谢谢 我是来闻味儿的 |
[12:13] | You’re a teenager and you’re blind. | 你是个青少年 还是个盲人 |
[12:15] | What else are you gonna do today? Listen to porn? | 你今天还能做什么 听黄片儿吗 |
[12:17] | Calum! | 卡勒姆 |
[12:19] | Calum! Calum! Calum! | 卡勒姆 卡勒姆 卡勒姆 |
[12:24] | There we go! Yes, Calum! | 这就对了 卡勒姆 |
[12:26] | All right, seriously, how’s he gonna wrestle? | 讲真 他要怎么摔角 |
[12:28] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[12:30] | What did we do last night, babe? | 昨晚咱们赚多少 亲爱的 |
[12:34] | Four hundred. | 四百 |
[12:35] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[12:36] | If things don’t pick up soon, | 如果情况不能尽快好起来 |
[12:38] | I’m gonna have to go back to thieving. | 我就必须得回去偷东西 |
[12:40] | I don’t care how desperate things get, | 我不管事情变得多么绝望 |
[12:41] | you’re not going back to thieving. | 你不准回去偷东西 |
[12:43] | You’re not. | 绝对不准 |
[12:45] | Zak can do it. | 扎克可以的 |
[12:46] | Raya can go on the game. | 瑞雅也能上场 |
[12:49] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们会好起来的 |
[12:51] | One, two… Yeah. | 一 二 好的 |
[12:53] | …three and turn. | 三然后转身 |
[12:55] | One, two, three and turn. | 一 二 三 转身 |
[13:00] | Oh, can me and Courtney have a word? | 我可以跟科特妮说句话吗 |
[13:02] | – Yeah. Sure. – Great. | -可以 当然 -好的 |
[13:12] | I’m not asking us to bow and scrape or nothing. | 我不是要大家恭敬或者节衣缩食什么的 |
[13:15] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说 |
[13:16] | Courtney’s parents are a bit… | 科特妮的父母有一点 |
[13:19] | – You know, what’s the word? – Posh? | -怎么说来着 -上流社会 |
[13:20] | Classy! | 高雅 |
[13:22] | Her dad’s teetotal. | 她爸爸滴酒不沾 |
[13:23] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[13:24] | Yeah, but he’s teetotal out of choice, Dad. | 是的 但是他是自愿滴酒不沾 爸爸 |
[13:26] | Not ’cause he’s an alcoholic. | 而不是因为他酗酒 |
[13:28] | La-di-da. | 随你 怎么 说 |
[13:29] | You want us to make a good impression. | 你希望我们留下一个好印象 |
[13:30] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -没错 -是吗 |
[13:32] | – A good impression how? – Well, can he put a shirt on? | -怎样的好印象 -他能穿衬衫吗 |
[13:34] | A shirt on? How bloody posh are they? | 衬衫 他们特么有多上流啊 |
[13:36] | That’s another thing. | 下面说第二项 |
[13:37] | Courtney’s dad, he don’t swear apparently. | 科特妮的爸爸不说脏话 |
[13:39] | So, let’s just keep the effing and jeffing | 所以 我们就尽量少说 |
[13:41] | down to a minimum, please. | 什么脏话粗话 有劳大家了 |
[13:42] | Oh, unbelievable! Who is her dad? | 难以置信 他爸爸什么人 |
[13:44] | The Archbishop of shitting… Kent? | 肯特郡的什么 大主教吗 |
[13:49] | What did I just say? | 我刚刚说什么来着 |
[13:50] | Raya, help me out. | 瑞雅 帮帮我 |
[13:52] | Look, he wants to make a good impression… | 他想给科特妮的父母留下一个好印象 |
[13:55] | because Courtney’s great, and he loves her… | 因为科特妮很棒 他爱她 |
[13:57] | and he respects her… | 尊重她 |
[13:58] | And he got her up the duff. | 还搞大了她的肚子 |
[14:00] | I didn’t get her up the duff. | 我没想让她怀上的 |
[14:01] | It’s known as an unplanned pregnancy. | 就是所谓的意外怀孕 |
[14:03] | All pregnancies are unplanned, son. | 儿子 所有怀孕都不会在意料之中的 |
[14:05] | Whatever happens tonight… | 不管今晚发生什么事 |
[14:06] | it will never be as bad as when you | 都比不上你在金斯林那次 |
[14:08] | went on in King’s Lynn wearing his shorts. | 穿着他的短裤还继续比赛 |
[14:10] | Oh, yeah, your little willy fell out. | 是啊 你的小宝贝都掉出来了 |
[14:12] | Little? Why would you say little? | 小吗 你怎么会觉得小 |
[14:14] | Big enough to get Courtney up the duff. | 大到可以让科特妮怀上了 |
[14:16] | Ugh. That is gross. | 真恶心 |
[14:17] | Look, for Courtney’s sake… | 是这样 就算是为了科特妮 |
[14:19] | let’s all just try and act a little bit normal. | 我们就试着表现得正常一点 |
[14:21] | All right. Okay. | 好的 好 |
[14:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:24] | Yes, I will behave. | 知道啦 我会注意举止的 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[14:32] | May I just say my husband and I are delighted | 我丈夫和我都很高兴 |
[14:35] | to finally make your acquaintance. | 终于能认识你们二位 |
[14:36] | Absolutely, and likewise. | 谢谢 我们也是 |
[14:39] | Courtney tells us that you’re all, uh, wrestlers. | 科特妮说 你们都是摔角选手 |
[14:43] | Yeah, whole family. Yup. Yes, we are. | 是的 全家都是 是的 没错 |
[14:45] | Whole family of wrestlers. | 全家都是摔角选手 |
[14:46] | And our half-brother, Roy. | 我们同父异母的兄弟罗伊也是 |
[14:47] | So, what sort of people enjoy wrestling? | 那么 什么样的人喜欢摔角 |
[14:50] | That’s a good question. | 这是一个好问题 |
[14:52] | I mean, it’s all fake anyway, isn’t it? | 摔角怎么说都是假动作 对吗 |
[14:55] | Come again? | 你再说一遍 |
[14:56] | It’s not fake, it’s fixed. | 不是假动作 只是提前安排 |
[14:59] | Yeah, if it was fake, would I have broken | 是啊 如果是假动作 我怎么会伤到 |
[15:00] | half the parts of my body deaf? | 我全身一半的地方呢 |
[15:02] | His left leg bends both ways. | 他的左腿向内向外都折过 |
[15:03] | Well, that’s nothing. You should see his cock. | 这个没什么 你们该看看他的鸡巴 |
[15:06] | Mum. | 妈 |
[15:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:09] | Penis, you should see his penis. | 阴茎 应该看看他的阴茎 |
[15:17] | Have you got another question or… | 你还有其他问题吗 还是 |
[15:18] | I can, yes. | 还有个问题 |
[15:20] | How did you get into wrestling? | 你们是如何涉足摔角的 |
[15:22] | It’s quite a romantic story. | 这是一个浪漫的故事 |
[15:24] | We like romantic stories, so… | 我们喜欢听浪漫的故事 所以 |
[15:25] | Oh, right, well, you’ll like this one. | 对 那好 你们会喜欢这个的 |
[15:28] | Well, when I met Rick, I was thinking of killing meself. | 我遇到瑞克的时候 正在考虑自杀 |
[15:30] | Pills. | 服药 |
[15:32] | I was homeless, abused, living on the street, you know. | 无家可归 被虐待 露宿街头 |
[15:35] | Yep. | 好的 |
[15:36] | I myself had done eight years in prison. | 我蹲过八年的监狱 |
[15:39] | Prison? | 监狱吗 |
[15:42] | What was that for? | 是因为什么呢 |
[15:43] | – Mainly violence. – Mainly violence, yeah. | -主要是因为暴力 -主要是暴力 |
[15:45] | Bit of armed robbery. You know? | 比如持械抢劫 懂吧 |
[15:48] | Anyway, I came back to the flat one night, | 总之 有一天晚上我回到公寓 |
[15:49] | and there was, uh, guns… | 在桌上放着枪 |
[15:51] | money on the table, everything. | 钱 还有各种东西 |
[15:52] | – Sorry, there was guns and… – Money. | -打扰下 是枪和 -钱 |
[15:54] | – Guns and money, right. – Yeah. | -枪和钱 好的 -没错 |
[15:55] | Done a job, hadn’t you? | 刚抢劫完 是吧 |
[15:56] | And I looked at him… | 我就那么看着他 |
[15:57] | The look said, essentially… | 她的表情基本上在说 |
[15:59] | “Ricky, turn your back on crime. | “瑞奇 别再犯罪了 |
[16:01] | Otherwise, I’m gonna turn my back on you.” | 否则 我就再也不理你了” |
[16:02] | – And he did. – That’s what I did. | -而他做到了 -的确如此 |
[16:04] | Never looked back. | 再也没有重操旧业 |
[16:05] | Some people find religion, but wrestling… | 有些人找到了信仰 但是摔角 |
[16:07] | We found wrestling, didn’t we? | 我们找到了摔角 不是吗 |
[16:08] | It was our salvation. | 摔角就是我们的救赎 |
[16:09] | We found each other and all. | 我们找了彼此以及这一切 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:13] | It’s a tale as old as time itself, babe. | 宝贝儿 这真的是陈年往事了 |
[16:18] | Mum. | 妈 |
[16:19] | Not this now, please. | 别现在 拜托 |
[16:22] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[16:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:26] | Can I put you on speaker for a second? | 我可以开免提吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah, hang on. | 好的 稍等 |
[16:29] | – Who is it? – I don’t know. | -谁啊 -我不知道 |
[16:30] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[16:31] | – Am I speaking to Zak and Britani? – Yeah. | -请问是扎克和布里特尼吗 -是的 |
[16:33] | My name is Hutch Morgan. I’m calling from WWE. | 我是霍奇·摩根 来自WWE |
[16:38] | We were very impressed by your tape. | 你们的录像给我们留下了很深的印象 |
[16:40] | In April, we’re bringing SmackDown | 四月我们要在伦敦O2体育馆 |
[16:41] | to the O2 in London. | 举行美国职业摔角联盟赛 |
[16:42] | And we’d like both of you to come down and try out for us. | 我们想邀请你们来参与选拔 |
[16:48] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[16:50] | They’d be very happy to accept. | 他们很乐意接受邀请 |
[16:52] | Good. And we already have a Britani, | 很好 不过我们已经有一位布里特尼了 |
[16:54] | so just think of an alternative name. | 所以请换一个名字 |
[16:56] | Yeah, sure, okay. | 可以 当然 好的 |
[16:58] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 |
[16:59] | Yeah, yeah. Thank you. Thank you very much, sir. | 是啊 谢谢 太感谢了 先生 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[17:07] | Wwe! | 世界职业摔角协会 |
[17:08] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[17:10] | Zak, they want us! | 扎克 他们要我们去 |
[17:12] | I told you, I told you! It was a given. | 我说过 早就说过 这是理所当然的 |
[17:18] | Sorry, what is the WWE? | 抱歉 请问什么是WWE |
[17:22] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[17:25] | He is | 他就是 |
[17:26] | the greatest professional athlete in the world today! | 当今世界上最强大的职业选手 |
[17:29] | Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass! | 奥斯丁福音第3章16节是我胖揍了你们 |
[17:35] | Turn it sideways | 把它横过来 |
[17:36] | and stick it straight up your candy ass! | 把它直接贴到你的屁股上 |
[17:40] | That is extraordinary flexibility from that young lady. | 这位年轻女士的灵活性太出众了 |
[17:46] | Austin, face first… | 奥斯丁 先打脸 |
[17:47] | Never seen a reaction to anybody | 披头士之后就再也没有见过 |
[17:49] | like this since the Beatles! | 观众对谁有如此激烈的反应 |
[17:50] | Because the champ is here! | 因为冠军就在这里 |
[17:55] | For a wrestler, | 对于一个摔角选手来说 |
[17:58] | And to be WWE champion… | 获得WWE冠军 |
[18:01] | It’s the pinnacle. Okay? | 就是人生的顶峰 好吧 |
[18:03] | It’s something that we have wished for | 这是我们自从踏上摔角台的那刻起 |
[18:06] | since we first stepped in the ring. | 一直梦寐以求的荣耀 |
[18:08] | And Zak’s got it all worked out. | 扎克已经全部想好了 |
[18:09] | We’d get a big villa in Florida. | 我们会在弗罗里达买一栋大别墅 |
[18:12] | With a nursery, of course. | 婴儿房当然少不了 |
[18:13] | Nice big playroom, swimming pool. | 又漂亮又大的娱乐室 游泳池 |
[18:16] | I’ll live next door, so I can babysit whenever. | 我会住隔壁 需要的话我可以看孩子 |
[18:18] | And when they come back as Superstars, | 当他们成为超级明星回来的时候 |
[18:20] | we’ll have full houses every night. | 每晚房间都会住满人 |
[18:21] | We’ll be shifting a ton of merchandise. | 我们会出售大量的商品 |
[18:23] | You should buy shares in this. | 你应该买点股份 |
[18:25] | No, seriously. | 不 我是认真的 |
[18:27] | I’ve got the paperwork here, if you wanna have a gander. | 如果你想看一眼的话 我这里有文书 |
[18:30] | Dad, not now. | 爸 不是现在 |
[18:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Do you think you’re likely to get in? | 你觉得你们能入围吗 |
[18:35] | Will he get in? | 他能入围吗 |
[18:36] | I’ve been training this one since before he had fur on his bollocks. | 他蛋蛋毛都没长齐 我就在训练他了 |
[18:40] | Sorry, love, ball bag. | 抱歉 亲家 阴囊 |
[18:42] | You should see Raya in the ring. | 你们应该看看在摔角台上的瑞雅 |
[18:44] | She’s like a beautiful ballet dancer. | 她就像一个漂亮的芭蕾舞者 |
[18:47] | The biggest thrill I get is when people say, | 我最开心的就是 当人们说 |
[18:49] | “She reminds me of you.” | “她让我想起你” |
[18:51] | These tryouts, are they very taxing? | 这些选拔赛会很累人吗 |
[18:54] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:54] | It’s like The Hunger Games, you know. | 有点像《饥饿游戏》 懂吧 |
[18:57] | My other boy, Roy… | 我另一个儿子罗伊 |
[18:59] | he did it a few years ago, actually. | 实际上他几年前参加过 |
[19:01] | So he’s in America now? | 那他现在在美国吗 |
[19:02] | No, no. He’s, um… | 没有 不 他 |
[19:05] | He’s in prison. | 他在监狱 |
[19:08] | When Roy didn’t get signed, he didn’t take it too well. | 罗伊没被签下 他处理得不是很得当 |
[19:12] | He started drinking, picking fights. | 他开始喝酒 寻衅滋事 |
[19:16] | He threw a chunk of tarmac at a bloke’s head | 朝一个家伙的头扔了一大块柏油碎石 |
[19:17] | and put him in a coma. | 那家伙就昏迷了 |
[19:23] | Look. Zak’s not Roy. | 但是 扎克跟罗伊不一样 |
[19:25] | And he’s gonna make you and Courtney | 他会让你们 还有科特妮 |
[19:27] | the most proud people in the world. | 成为世界上最自豪的人 |
[19:30] | I know this ’cause he’s my brother. | 我很确定 他可是我哥哥 |
[19:33] | You can trust me. | 你们可以相信我 |
[19:47] | My name’s Zak Zodiac. | 我是”十二宫杀手”扎克 |
[19:48] | When I was three years old… | 我才三岁的时候 |
[19:50] | I could name every WWE wrestler | 就可以通过看战靴 |
[19:52] | just by looking at his boots. | 说出每一个WWE选手的名字 |
[19:55] | Zak Zodiac. | “十二宫杀手”扎克 |
[19:56] | Every wrestler just by looking at his boots. | 只看靴子就能分辨每个摔角选手 |
[19:59] | When I was three years old, I could name… | 我三岁的时候 可以说出 |
[20:03] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:06] | All right. What’s wrong? | 好了 你怎么了 |
[20:08] | I know when you’re lying. | 你说谎的时候我看得出来 |
[20:12] | This is our shot, Zak. | 扎克 这是我们的机会 |
[20:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:19] | But what if I screw up? | 但是如果我搞砸了呢 |
[20:20] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[20:23] | Come on. You’re gonna smash it tomorrow. | 好了 你明天会成功的 |
[20:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[20:26] | Because you’re a Knight. | 因为你是Knight家的一员 |
[20:28] | Wrestling’s in your blood. | 你体内流淌着摔角选手的血液 |
[20:30] | That’s not good. That makes it sound like hepatitis. | 那不行 听起来像得了肝炎 |
[20:34] | Yeah, it is. | 是有点像 |
[20:35] | We’re riddled with wrestling. | 我们和摔角是相爱相杀 |
[20:37] | And there’s no cure. | 而且无药可治 |
[20:42] | Okay? | 好点了吗 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:00] | Tryouts that way? We’re here for the tryout. | 选拔赛在那边吗 我们来参加选拔赛 |
[21:01] | – We’re here for the tryouts. – Yeah. Yeah, that way. | -我们来参加选拔赛 -没错 那边 |
[21:03] | Great. | 谢了 |
[21:05] | Sorry. We’re here for the tryouts. Tryouts that way? | 我们来参加选拔赛 是在那边吗 |
[21:06] | – They’re downstairs. – Great. Thank you. | -在楼下 -好的 谢谢 |
[21:28] | So cool. Can you imagine it? | 太酷了 你能想象吗 |
[21:31] | 20,000 people just shouting your name. | 两万人大声喊你的名字 |
[21:36] | Zodiac! Zodiac! Zodiac! Just insane. | “十二宫杀手” “十二宫杀手” 太疯狂了 |
[21:53] | – Sorry about that. – Sorry, mate. | -对不起 -抱歉 老兄 |
[21:54] | Dick me dead, bury me pregnant. | 搞什么啊 要干我啊 |
[22:00] | That’s a good pick-up line. | 这话用来搭讪倒是不错 |
[22:02] | – Zak Zodiac, mate. – What’s up, Zak? | -我是”十二宫杀手”扎克 -你好 扎克 |
[22:05] | What an honor to meet you, mate. | 很荣幸认识你 老兄 |
[22:06] | – Oh, thanks, Zak. – Yeah, | -谢谢 扎克 -真的 |
[22:07] | yeah, Zak, Zak. Yeah. Cool. | 没错 扎克 扎克 太棒了 |
[22:08] | – This is my sister, Saraya. – We’re huge fans. | -我妹妹 萨瑞雅 -我们是铁粉 |
[22:10] | – Thank you so much. – Since we were kids. | -非常感谢 -从小到大 |
[22:12] | Yeah, we’ve been fans since you had hair. | 你还有头发那会儿 我们就是你的粉丝 |
[22:14] | Oh, thank you. | 那可谢谢了 |
[22:15] | Hey, it’s a choice. A damn good one, too. | 这是个选择 而且还是很好的选择 |
[22:16] | Yeah, no, it looks good. It looks great, fantastic. | 是的 真的很好 很棒 好极了 |
[22:19] | See you guys. | 一会儿见 |
[22:20] | Rock, Rock, Rock! | 巨石 巨石 巨石 |
[22:21] | Yo. | 怎么的 |
[22:22] | What’s happening? Are you getting back in the ring? | 怎么回事 你要重回摔角台了吗 |
[22:24] | – You wrestling again? – Uh, no. No, no, no. | -你要重新摔角了吗 -额 不不不 |
[22:26] | I’m just shooting a movie here in London… | 我只是在伦敦拍一部电影 |
[22:27] | and I’m gonna surprise the crowd tonight. | 而且今晚还要亮相给观众一个惊喜 |
[22:29] | Gonna electrify. Don’t tell anybody. | 他们一定会很激动 不要告诉别人哦 |
[22:31] | No, no. No. | 不 我们不会的 |
[22:32] | All right, see you guys. | 那好 回头见 |
[22:33] | – Rock, Rock, Rock! – Hey. | -巨石 巨石 巨石 -干嘛 |
[22:36] | We’re wrestlers as well, actually. | 其实我们也是摔角手 |
[22:37] | We’re actually doing the tryouts today. | 今天来参加选拔赛 |
[22:38] | Oh, cool. | 不错哦 |
[22:39] | Our whole family wrestle. | 我们全家都摔角 |
[22:41] | WAW, up in Norwich. | WAW 在诺维奇举办的 |
[22:42] | You’ve probably heard of it. | 你也许听说过 |
[22:44] | Uh, no. | 没听说过 |
[22:45] | No? | 没有吗 |
[22:46] | Actually, whilst you’re here… | 诶 趁你还在这里 |
[22:48] | He should come to one of our shows! | 他可以来看我们的节目啊 |
[22:50] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! | 对诶 对诶 |
[22:51] | We could get you tickets… | 我们可以帮你搞到票 |
[22:52] | Half-price, probably. | 半价吧 大概 |
[22:54] | Half-price? | 半价么 |
[22:55] | I’ll text Mango Pete, get him on the list. | 我告诉”芒果”皮特 把他列在名单上 |
[22:56] | – Yeah, yeah. – Do you need a plus-one? | -可以可以 -你要嘉宾席吗 |
[22:58] | Uh, that’s awesome. Thank you for the invite. | 听上去很不错 谢谢你们邀请 |
[23:00] | I don’t think I’ll be able to make it, though. | 但我恐怕去不了 |
[23:02] | Good luck with your tryout. Okay. | 祝你们选拔赛好运 再见了 |
[23:04] | Thanks. Thanks, mate. | 多谢了 伙计 |
[23:06] | Rock, Rock, Rock! | 巨石 巨石 巨石 |
[23:08] | Yes, Zak. | 还有事吗 扎克 |
[23:10] | What advice would you give us? If we wanna… | 你有什么建议 如果我们想要 |
[23:12] | Win over the crowd. | 赢得观众喜爱 |
[23:13] | Win over the crowd. If we wanna… | 赢得群众喜爱 如果我们想 |
[23:16] | If we wanna be the next you. | 如果我们想成为下一个你 |
[23:23] | – What are your names again? – My name is… | -你们叫什么名字 -我叫 |
[23:24] | It doesn’t matter what your names are! | 你们名字叫什么根本不重要 |
[23:26] | You walk around here interrupting The Rock. | 你们在这闲逛打扰到了我 |
[23:28] | You, like you haven’t seen the sun in 20 years! | 你 就像20年没见光了 |
[23:31] | You, like you just stepped out of Oliver Twist! | 你 跟刚从《雾都孤儿》中出来一样 |
[23:32] | Please, sir, may I have some more advice, sir? | 抱歉 先生 可以再给我点建议吗 |
[23:35] | You want some advice? | 你想要建议 |
[23:36] | Here’s The Rock’s advice! Shut your mouth! | 这就是巨石的建议 闭上你的嘴 |
[23:38] | What you want! What you want! How about what The Rock wants? | 你想要什么 你又要什么 那巨石呢 |
[23:41] | The Rock wants you to go out there, take no prisoners, | 巨石想要你们离开这里 毫不留情 |
[23:43] | have no regrets, have no fear! | 没有遗憾 没有恐惧 |
[23:44] | Lay it all out on the line! | 有什么能耐全拿出来 |
[23:46] | Because if you don’t do that… | 因为如果你们不这么做 |
[23:48] | The Rock is gonna find your friend Mary Poppins. | 我会去找你们的朋友Mary Poppins |
[23:49] | He’s gonna take her umbrella. | 他要去拿她的伞 |
[23:50] | Yeah, he’s gonna shine it up real nice. | 把伞擦得锃亮 |
[23:52] | He’s gonna turn that sumbitch sideways | 再把那个傻逼伞一转 |
[23:54] | and stick it straight up your candy asses! | 然后用它狠狠捅你们菊花 |
[23:56] | There’s your advice! | 这就是你要的建议 |
[23:57] | Straight out of the Jabroni-beating, | 直接把那些傻逼揍一顿 |
[23:59] | pie-eating, trailblazing, eyebrow-raising… | 吃着派 抽着烟 扬起眉毛 |
[24:01] | entertaining the globe, never hotter… | 让全球沸腾 创造历史 |
[24:03] | talking to two rejects from Harry Potter! | 去跟哈利波特的两个拒绝者说吧 |
[24:09] | So that’s how you win over the crowd. | 这样你就赢得群众的喜爱了 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:13] | Even though this crazy wrestling world | 即使这疯狂的摔角圈 |
[24:15] | is a fictionalized world… | 是剧本下的世界 |
[24:17] | The fans know 1,000% if you’re not being real. | 如果你敢演 观众一定会察觉 |
[24:20] | All right? That guy just now, that was The Rock. | 懂了吗 刚才那人就是巨石 |
[24:22] | The Rock is me. Dwayne Johnson… | 巨石就是我 道恩·强森 |
[24:24] | Just with the volume turned way up, | 只是音量变大了 |
[24:25] | the treble adjusted, the bass. | 低音调到了高音 |
[24:27] | Same guy. | 我还是我 |
[24:28] | So don’t worry about being the next me. | 所以不要想着成为下一个我 |
[24:31] | Be the first you. | 首先做你自己 |
[24:35] | Hey! Are you two here for the tryouts? | 你们两个是参加选拔赛的吗 |
[24:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[24:38] | You can’t just hang out with The Rock. | 你们不能就这样和巨石瞎吹 |
[24:40] | What are you, Make-A-Wish kids? | 搞什么啊 许愿的孩子吗 |
[24:42] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[24:43] | Better go. | 快去吧 |
[24:45] | – Thanks, mate! – Yeah! | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[24:47] | – Thanks, Dwayne! – You got it! | -谢谢 道恩 -你们可以的 |
[24:51] | That was The Rock! | 那是巨石 |
[24:52] | Insane, insane. Come on, let’s go. | 疯了 疯了 我们走吧 |
[24:54] | To be a WWE Superstar, you have to have two things. | 想成为WWE的明星 要满足两个条件 |
[24:57] | Number one, you gotta have the skills | 第一 你要有技术 |
[24:59] | and number two, you have to have the spark. | 第二 你要有闪光点 |
[25:01] | Now, skills, that’s obvious, right? | 技术 那很明显 对吧 |
[25:02] | You gotta be able to wrestle. | 你肯定会摔角的 |
[25:04] | The spark, well… | 闪光点的话 |
[25:07] | That’s the magic dust. | 那才是出彩的点 |
[25:08] | It’s what the audience falls in love with. | 也是让观众爱上你们的东西 |
[25:11] | It’s why they buy your poster. | 所以他们会买你的海报 |
[25:13] | It’s why they come back every week. | 所以他们每周都会来看比赛 |
[25:14] | It’s why they chant your name. | 所以他们会呼喊着你的名字 |
[25:16] | It’s why they buy | 购买你的那个 |
[25:17] | a six-inch action figure of you. | 六英寸的玩偶 |
[25:20] | Do you see yourself as a six-inch action figure? | 你觉得自己像六英寸的玩偶吗 |
[25:24] | Yeah. Yes, I do. I see myself as WWE Champion. | 没错 我觉得自己就是WWE冠军 |
[25:27] | Ding, ding, ding! Bingo, guys! | 伙计们 回答正确 |
[25:29] | That’s exactly right. That’s called a great attitude. | 完全正确 这就是了不起的态度 |
[25:32] | And that’s a big plate of yes. | 如果你们要成为一名WWE的巨星 |
[25:33] | That is one of the biggest requirements | 这就是你们要具备的 |
[25:35] | that you have to have to be a WWE Superstar. | 最重要的条件之一 |
[25:37] | And you don’t have any of the other things. | 你没有其他的优势 |
[25:39] | But the attitude’s the one thing you’re in control over | 但态度是你所能控制的 |
[25:41] | and the attitude’s the one thing that you have. | 而且是你确实拥有的一个优势 |
[25:43] | Name. | 叫什么 |
[25:45] | Zak Zodiac. | “十二宫杀手”扎克 |
[25:47] | Sounds a little bit like a dancer at a male strip club. | 听起来像是男脱衣舞店的舞者 |
[25:50] | Why do you wanna wrestle? | 你为什么想摔角呢 |
[25:52] | I wanna be a wrestler because since I was three years old… | 从三岁开始 我就想当一名摔角手 |
[25:56] | I could name every single WWE wrestler | 只要看到他们的战靴 |
[25:58] | just by looking at their boots. | 我就能辨认出所有WWE选手 |
[26:00] | And I’ve wanted to be one ever since. | 从那之后 我就想成为一名摔角手 |
[26:01] | I’m passionate, I’m determined… | 我有激情 我也有决心 |
[26:04] | And I’m the toughest bastard in any room… | 而且我是世上最强悍的混蛋 |
[26:07] | Including this one. | 在这也是 |
[26:09] | Oh, probably shouldn’t swear, | 女士在场的时候 |
[26:10] | not when there’s ladies present. | 也许我不该说脏话的 |
[26:12] | Sorry, miss. Sorry about that. | 抱歉 小姐 不好意思 |
[26:18] | Miss, what’s your name? | 小姐 请问你叫什么呢 |
[26:19] | Saraya. No, sorry, Britani. | 萨瑞雅 不 抱歉 是布里特尼 |
[26:22] | Do you not remember your name? | 你不记得你的名字吗 |
[26:23] | No, I do. It’s just they asked me to change it. | 不 记得 只是他们让我换一个 |
[26:25] | Do you remember what you changed it to? | 你记得你换成什么了吗 |
[26:26] | – Yeah. – Okay, that’s good. | -记得 -好 那很好 |
[26:28] | What is it? | 换成什么了 |
[26:29] | Uh, Paige. | 佩吉 |
[26:30] | As a wrestling name, Paige? | 以佩吉作为一个摔角手的名字吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:33] | Paige feels a little more like she might work | 佩吉感觉更像是商场里的 |
[26:35] | at the perfume counter at the mall… | 香水柜柜姐的名字 |
[26:37] | Like, “Do you want a free sample?” | 就那些问你 “要小样吗” |
[26:39] | No, Paige is the name of a witch | 不 佩吉是我喜欢的节目里 |
[26:40] | from a TV show that I like. | 一个女巫的名字 |
[26:42] | So you liked the name off the show and then you took it? | 你用这个名字 就因为那节目吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:47] | Nobody’s gonna pay to watch | 没人会花钱去看一个 |
[26:49] | a timid little British girl wrestle. | 胆小的英国小丫头摔角的 |
[26:53] | Yeah, well, not all British girls are timid. | 是啊 但不是所有英国女孩都是胆小的 |
[26:56] | Just like not all Americans are arrogant wankers. | 就像不是所有美国人都傲慢地打飞机 |
[27:00] | Just saying. | 说说而已 别当真 |
[27:03] | Why do you wanna wrestle, Paige? | 佩吉 你为什么想要摔角呢 |
[27:04] | Been wrestling since I was 13. My whole family wrestles. | 我从13岁开始摔角 我全家都摔角 |
[27:08] | But why do you wanna wrestle? | 但你为什么想要摔角呢 |
[27:09] | Been wrestling since I was 13. My whole family wrestles. | 我从13岁开始摔角 我全家都摔角 |
[27:12] | But why do you wanna wrestle? | 但为什么你也选择摔角呢 |
[27:20] | It’s an escape, isn’t it? | 这是种逃避 不是吗 |
[27:23] | From the real world. | 逃离真实的世界 |
[27:25] | And when I’m in that ring with my family, | 当我和我的家人在那个摔角场上 |
[27:26] | working together, flowing together… | 一起努力 一起挥洒热汗 |
[27:30] | It feels like the world just disappears. | 感觉就像外界一切都消失了 |
[27:36] | And I sort of feel like I belong somewhere. | 我也感觉到 那一方场地便是我的归宿 |
[27:40] | She showed us her heart. | 她向我们展示了真心 |
[27:43] | And I wanna vomit. | 我真的想吐 |
[27:45] | You, who got you dressed? | 你 谁帮你穿衣服的 |
[27:47] | The whole thing was your thing? | 整个都你自己挑的吗 |
[27:48] | – That’s your salad? – Yeah. Yeah. | -那是你的沙拉吗 -是的 |
[27:49] | That’s what you mixed up in a bowl? | 你在碗里就拌这些吗 |
[27:50] | – Yeah, I like it. – Okay. | -是的 我喜欢 -好吧 |
[27:53] | Do you know what a push-up is? | 知道俯卧撑是什么吗 |
[28:01] | Come on, guys. Pace, pace, pace! | 来吧 伙计们 快点 快点 |
[28:08] | Who knew? A leopard in sheikh’s clothing. | 瞧 一只穿着酋长服的豹子 |
[28:16] | Cupid’s Arrow! | 丘比特之箭 |
[28:34] | You need to play everything out more, all right? | 你得把水准都展现出来 明白吗 |
[28:36] | Sell your snaps harder, okay? Shot, kick, bulldog. | 卖力点 击打 踢击 粉碎摔 |
[28:38] | – Ready? – Yeah, good one. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[29:00] | Nice finisher. Is that your move? | 不错的收尾 那是你的绝招吗 |
[29:03] | Yeah, Zak Attack. | 是的 扎克攻击 |
[29:07] | You dick. | 混蛋 |
[29:09] | Give yourselves a big hand, everybody. | 为你们自己送上热烈的掌声 |
[29:11] | That was a tremendous amount of energy and effort… | 你们付出巨大的精力和努力 |
[29:13] | and I want to thank all of you for that. | 我要感谢你们所有人 |
[29:15] | It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there | 你们用了很大的勇气站在这里 |
[29:17] | and I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[29:19] | If I call your name, please step forward. | 我叫到名字的 上前一步 |
[29:21] | That means you will be coming with me to Florida, | 那意味着你要和我去弗罗里达 |
[29:23] | where you will join NXT Developmental. | 你将在那里加入NXT |
[29:26] | At which point, we will assess | 在那里 我们将评估 |
[29:28] | whether or not you get to go on to the WWE. | 你们是否有资格去WWE参赛 |
[29:30] | If I do not call your name, | 没叫到名字的 |
[29:32] | then this is the end of the line for you. | 这就是你们行程的终点了 |
[29:36] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[29:44] | Thank you all very much. | 非常感谢你们的到来 |
[29:56] | Well done. | 表现不错 |
[29:59] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[30:08] | Raya. | 瑞雅 |
[30:15] | You have to take my brother. | 你得签我的哥哥 |
[30:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:19] | No one deserves this more than Zak. Why didn’t you pick him? | 没人比扎克更合适 为什么不选他 |
[30:22] | 99% of the people don’t get picked. | 百分之九十九的人没被选中 |
[30:24] | He was running rings around those other guys! | 他在场上都围着那些家伙跑 |
[30:26] | We’re not looking for ring runners. | 我们又不是选跑步选手 |
[30:27] | No, wait. You have to explain why you didn’t pick him! | 等下 你得解释为什么不选他 |
[30:31] | I don’t have to explain anything. | 我没必要跟你解释这些 |
[30:33] | I wish you the best, son. | 我的确祝你一切都好 孩子 |
[30:34] | But this is the end of the line for you. | 但你只能到此为止了 |
[30:39] | If he’s not going, neither am I. | 如果他不去 我也不去 |
[30:40] | – Raya, don’t be stupid, okay? – Is that a threat? | -瑞雅别犯傻 -你在威胁我吗 |
[30:42] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不是 |
[30:43] | You know, thousands of people | 要知道 每周都有数以千计的人 |
[30:45] | apply for this opportunity every week. | 在争夺这个机会 |
[30:47] | Now, I’m gonna give you ten seconds | 现在 我给你十秒钟 |
[30:48] | to let me know that you want it. | 告诉我 你要这个机会 |
[30:50] | Not without Zak. | 没有扎克 我就不去 |
[30:50] | Coach, she wants this. Don’t listen to her. | 教练 她会去的 别听她的 |
[30:54] | Raya, let’s just leave it. Come on! | 瑞雅 就这样吧 走吧 |
[30:56] | Five. | 五 |
[30:57] | Raya. | 瑞雅 |
[30:59] | Four. | 四 |
[31:00] | You’re not just doing this for you, Raya, are you? | 你所做的并不只是为了你自己 |
[31:01] | You’re doing it for the family. | 你是为了家人 |
[31:04] | Three. | 三 |
[31:06] | – Two. – Yeah, okay, I want this. | -二 -是 我会去的 |
[31:10] | See you in Florida. | 弗罗里达见 |
[31:49] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[31:50] | They didn’t take me. | 他们并没有选我 |
[31:55] | But… | 但是 |
[31:56] | my little sister just became | 我的妹妹刚刚成为了 |
[31:58] | the first 18-year-old English girl, | 英国第一个被WWE |
[32:00] | to be signed by the WWE! | 签约的十八岁女孩 |
[32:08] | Champagne! | 香槟 |
[32:09] | Ez, oi, go down to the corner shop, | 艾泽 去街角的商店 |
[32:11] | nick a bottle of champagne. Go on. | 带瓶香槟回来 快去 |
[32:12] | This is so exciting! | 太激动了 |
[32:15] | – You all right? – Oh, yeah, of course. Fine. | -你还好吗 -当然 很好 |
[32:17] | Well done, Raya. | 干得好 瑞雅 |
[32:18] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[33:19] | Suits you, that. | 很适合你 |
[33:24] | Remember when we made these? | 还记得我们做这个吗 |
[33:25] | Yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[33:29] | Take your bag down, yeah? | 帮你把包拿下去 好吗 |
[33:30] | Yeah, please. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:53] | Come on. Chop-chop. In the van. | 来吧 快点 上车 |
[33:55] | I’m not gonna be able to make it to the airport. | 我可能就不去机场了 |
[33:58] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[34:00] | Just got some things I need to do. | 我有些事情要做 |
[34:02] | Your sister’s going to America. | 你妹妹要去美国了 |
[34:04] | Yeah, I know. Just can’t get out of it. | 我知道 就是脱不开身 |
[34:07] | It’s fine. If he’s busy. | 没关系的 他忙的话就算了 |
[34:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | Sorry, I just got things to do. | 抱歉 我有些事要处理 |
[34:18] | I get it. It’s cool. | 我明白 没关系 |
[34:21] | All right, well then… | 好的 那就这样 |
[34:32] | Good luck with it all. | 祝你好运 |
[34:34] | Good luck with the baby. | 祝愿孩子一切都好 |
[34:35] | Yeah, yeah. Cheers. | 我们会好好的 谢了 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:44] | Don’t cry. | 不要哭 |
[34:47] | At the airport. You know what Mum’s like. | 你知道妈在机场会怎么样 |
[34:50] | If you’re crying, she’ll start crying | 如果你哭了 她也会跟着哭 |
[34:51] | and then you’re not gonna wanna go, are you? | 然后你就不舍得走了 对吧 |
[34:54] | So just put your hood up, don’t look back. | 所以盖上你的兜帽 别回头看 |
[34:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | Bye. Bye. | 再见啦 |
[35:27] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[35:28] | Come on. You’re all right. Be strong. | 坚强点 没什么的 |
[35:37] | I really wish Zak was coming with me. | 我真希望扎克能和我一起去 |
[35:39] | Yeah, we all do, love. | 我们都想 小宝贝 |
[35:42] | Can you take care of him? | 你要好好照顾他 |
[35:44] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[35:45] | He’s the tough one of the family. | 他是我们家最坚强的人 |
[35:47] | When I was living on the streets, I didn’t think… | 我以前露宿街头的时候 从来没想过 |
[35:49] | I’d be lucky enough to have kids. | 自己有一天还能有孩子 |
[35:51] | Let alone one with the talent to get bloody rich and famous. | 更别提她会名利双收了 |
[35:55] | You go get it, baby, okay. You’re amazing. | 你去争取吧 宝贝 你是最棒的 |
[35:57] | You’re absolutely amazing. | 你真的很了不起 |
[36:01] | You’re gonna be a star, babe. | 你会大放异彩的 宝贝 |
[36:04] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[36:05] | – Go on. – Don’t go. | -去吧 -别走 |
[36:06] | – I love you. I love you. – Proud of you, babe. | -我爱你们 -为你骄傲 |
[36:08] | Bye, Raya. | 拜拜 瑞雅 |
[36:10] | Love you, Raya. | 爱你 瑞雅 |
[36:13] | Love you, babe. I love you, princess. | 爱你 宝贝 爱你 小公主 |
[36:18] | We’re proud of you, darling. | 我们为你自豪 亲爱的 |
[36:19] | Come on, babe. | 加油 宝贝儿 |
[36:21] | Love you! We’re gonna miss you! | 爱你 我们会想你的 |
[36:23] | You’re gonna be amazing. | 你会做得很好的 |
[37:41] | – NXT? – Uh, yeah, hi. | -NXT的吗 -是的 你好 |
[37:43] | – Us, too. How’s it going? – Good. | -我们也是 怎么样 – 挺好的 |
[37:45] | I’m all right. Long flight. Tired. Hi. | 我没事 长途飞行有点累 你好 |
[37:49] | – Oh, I’m Kirsten. – Hi. | -我是科斯顿 -嗨 |
[37:51] | – Hi, I’m Jeri-Lynn. Hi. – Oh. Hi. | -嗨 我是杰瑞琳恩 -嗨 |
[37:53] | – Hey, I’m Madison. – Hi. I’m Saraya. | -我是麦迪逊 -我是萨瑞雅 |
[37:55] | No, Britani. Wait, Paige. | 不是 布里特尼 应该是佩吉 |
[37:58] | I love your accent. | 我太喜欢你的口音了 |
[37:59] | You sound like a Nazi in a movie. | 听起来像电影里的纳粹 |
[38:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:05] | I love that. Say something else. | 太好听了 再说点别的 |
[38:07] | Like what? | 别的什么 |
[38:08] | Uh, anything. Here. Read something. | 什么都行 拿着 随便读读 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:14] | “The sudden fire claimed the lives of five orphans.” | “突发大火夺去了五个孤儿的生命” |
[38:17] | I love it. | 太棒了 |
[38:19] | “The charred remains of the children | “烧焦的儿童遗体的身份 |
[38:21] | could only be identified from dental records.” | 只能通过牙科记录识别 |
[38:23] | – So sexy, right? – So sexy. | -很性感 对吧 -确实很性感 |
[38:25] | I am so jealous of you right now. | 我现在就超嫉妒你了 |
[38:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | Welcome. | 欢迎各位 |
[38:58] | Well, this is where we assess you… | 这里就是我们评估 |
[39:00] | and see whether or not you get to go on to WWE. | 你们能不能去WWE的地方 |
[39:03] | Look to your left. To your right. | 看看你们左边 再看看右边 |
[39:06] | Before you leave Orlando, | 在离开奥兰多之前 |
[39:07] | at least one of you will be a stripper. | 你们之中至少有一个人会成为脱衣舞女 |
[39:09] | How many of you wanna be on the WWE main roster? | 你们当中有多少人想进入WWE主名单 |
[39:12] | Yes, Coach! | 想 教练 |
[39:13] | Would you like to be WWE World Champion? | 你们想成为WWE世界冠军吗 |
[39:15] | Yes, Coach! | 想 教练 |
[39:17] | What I’m determined to find out is, | 我想知道 |
[39:18] | do you want it bad enough… | 你们对冠军有多渴望 |
[39:20] | to push your ass past what you think | 是否能够让你们 |
[39:22] | you’re physically capable of? | 超越你们自认为的能力极限 |
[39:23] | Yes, Coach! | 能 教练 |
[39:24] | There’s two ways out. | 有两条路可以滚蛋 |
[39:26] | Either I cut you, or you ask for the horn. | 要么我把你赶走 要么你自己捏喇叭离开 |
[39:29] | Because you know | 当你觉得自己 |
[39:30] | that you got yourself in over your head. | 已经到达了极限 |
[39:32] | All you gotta do is squeeze it, makes it all stop. | 你就捏一下它 能直接叫停 |
[39:35] | – Would you like the horn? – No, Coach! | -你们想要捏喇叭吗 -不 教练 |
[39:36] | – You. – No, Coach. | -你呢 -不 教练 |
[39:37] | – Anybody want the horn? – No, Coach! | -有人想要捏喇叭吗 -不 教练 |
[39:39] | Good! Welcome to the suck. Let’s have some fun. | 很好 欢迎来到地狱 我们好好玩玩 |
[39:45] | Go! | 起 |
[39:48] | Set! | 准备 |
[39:49] | Keep moving, guys. Keep moving. | 动起来 动起来 |
[39:54] | Down! | 下 |
[39:55] | Up! | 上 |
[39:57] | Down! | 下 |
[39:59] | Bump! And again! | 倒地 再来一次 |
[40:02] | – Squeeze the horn and go home! – No, Coach! | -捏喇叭回家 -不 教练 |
[40:03] | – Squeeze the horn! – No! | -捏喇叭 -不 |
[40:09] | *I ain’t goin’ back Till the bottle runs dry* | *我不会回去 除非滴酒不剩* |
[40:13] | *I ain’t goin’ back* | *我不会回去* |
[40:16] | *Till the car gets high I ain’t goin’ back* | *我不会回去 除非车也喝嗨* |
[40:21] | If I do shake your hand, | 如果我和你握手了 |
[40:23] | that means this is the end of the line for you. | 那就说明你到此为止了 |
[40:28] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你在这段时间的努力 |
[40:34] | I’ll see the rest of you tomorrow. | 其余的人明天再见 |
[40:37] | Barry’s gone. | 巴里走了 |
[40:39] | Take the wrist. | 抓住手腕 |
[40:42] | Swing under and take the head. | 向下摆动并抓住头部 |
[40:46] | Good. And again. Come on. | 很好 再来一次 |
[40:52] | Push, push! Okay, dig deep! | 推 推 好 加把劲 |
[40:57] | Get on your feet. Get on your feet. | 站起来 站起来 |
[40:58] | Are we done here? | 不行了吗 |
[41:02] | All right, go to the locker room. | 好吧 去更衣室 |
[41:05] | Come on, Paige. Push it, push it up. | 加油 佩吉 用力 用力推 |
[41:07] | What if you gotta do a belly-to-back suplex | 你要是想做腹背过肩摔 |
[41:09] | and lift someone? | 来举起别人的话怎么办 |
[41:10] | You can’t lift them, you drop them | 你举都举不起 刚过头顶就 |
[41:11] | on their head. You’ll break their neck. | 把他们扔下了 然后他们脖子就断了 |
[41:12] | You’ll give me a shit-ton of paperwork. | 你会给我搞来一大堆破文件 |
[41:14] | I hate paperwork. I can barely write, Paige. | 我恨文件 我连字都不太想写 佩吉 |
[41:16] | Push it! | 举起来 |
[41:19] | Keep going! Nice, big, long push, Courtney! | 继续用力 时间长一点 用力 科特妮 |
[41:23] | Come on! Good girl. | 加油 干得好 |
[41:25] | Come on! | 加油 |
[41:26] | A nice, long, deep push. | 用力推 坚持 再用力 |
[41:45] | Good morning, wrestling nerds. | 早上好 摔角傻子们 |
[41:47] | Good morning, Coach! | 早上好 教练 |
[41:48] | Welcome to promo class. | 欢迎来到宣传课 |
[41:50] | Now, as you all know, wrestling is storytelling. | 大家都知道 摔角就像是在讲故事 |
[41:52] | It is soap opera in spandex. | 这是一部用涤纶做的肥皂剧 |
[41:54] | Good versus evil. Babyface versus heel. | 善与恶 小甜甜与热辣女 |
[41:58] | We do a lot of our storytelling | 我们在摔角比赛中 |
[41:59] | in the ring with wrestling… | 经常讲故事 |
[42:00] | but equally as important, | 但同样重要的是 |
[42:01] | you must be able to storytell on the mic. | 你拿着麦克风也能讲好故事 |
[42:04] | This is an essential part of being able | 这是一个能快速涨粉 |
[42:05] | to get over with the fans. | 的重要环节 |
[42:07] | This is your opportunity to let them know who you are. | 这是一个让观众知道 |
[42:10] | Tell them what you’re about. | 你是谁 你在干什么的绝好机会 |
[42:12] | The WWE can put you on the main roster… | WWE能让你进入主名单 |
[42:15] | but only the fans can keep you there. | 但只有粉丝能让你一直待在台上 |
[42:18] | Who wants to go first? | 谁想先来 |
[42:20] | My name is Jeri-Lynn. | 我叫杰瑞琳恩 |
[42:23] | And I may look like the girl next door… | 我看起来可能像个邻家女孩 |
[42:25] | but underneath this is a firecracker. | 但心底里就是个鞭炮 |
[42:28] | And I am going to blow you… | 我要把你炸得 |
[42:31] | – Excuse me? – …out of the water! | -你在逗我吧 -从水里飞出来 |
[42:33] | My 10-year-old just | 我十岁的孩子刚刚 |
[42:35] | asked me some questions I don’t wanna answer. | 问了我一些我不想回答的问题 |
[42:36] | – Let’s put it together. – Yeah. | -别分开说了 -好 |
[42:37] | – Let’s keep it one. – Of course. | -还是一次说完 -当然 |
[42:38] | My name is Augustus Heights. | 我叫奥古斯都·海特 |
[42:40] | – Augustus? – Augustus Heights. | -奥古斯都吗 -奥古斯都·海特 |
[42:43] | Are you a polo player? | 你是马球运动员吗 |
[42:44] | – Uh, no. – Are you gonna | -不是 -那你是想要 |
[42:46] | – come out in full polo garb? – No. | -穿着马球服出场吗 -不 |
[42:47] | How did you come up with Augustus Heights? | 那你怎么想到奥古斯都·海特这个名字的 |
[42:48] | It’s my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[42:49] | – Is it really? – Yeah. | -真名吗 -是呀 |
[42:50] | Okay, let’s go again. | 好吧 我们再来一次 |
[42:52] | My name is Augustus Heights. | 我叫奥古斯都·海特 |
[42:54] | Are you a guy who’s going to inherit a beer company? | 你是要去接手啤酒公司吗 |
[42:55] | No. | 不是 |
[42:57] | Let’s come up with a wrestling name. | 让我们想一个跟摔角有关的名字 |
[42:58] | Augustus Heights feels like a guy | 奥古斯都·海特听起来像个 |
[42:59] | who’s gonna politely ask me for some butter. | 问我有没有黄油的客气路人 |
[43:03] | My name is Paige. And I am all the rage. | 我叫佩吉 我风靡四方 |
[43:06] | Girls wanna be me. Guys wanna get to know me. | 女孩们想成为我 男孩们想认识我 |
[43:08] | May sound like bragging, but it ain’t if it’s true. | 听起来像吹牛 但这就是事实 |
[43:10] | It ain’t about the size of the dog in the fight… | 这跟狗的体型大小无关 |
[43:12] | it’s about the size of the fight in the dog. | 而是跟狗有多渴望胜利有关 |
[43:14] | And this dog is about to bite hard! | 这条狗就要咬人了 |
[43:18] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[43:19] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[43:20] | When I heard it 20 years ago. | 如果我再年轻个二十岁的话 |
[43:22] | Those are like lines you could get off a Dixie cup. | 听起来像是你吃不到冰淇淋才说的话 |
[43:25] | Well, people liked it in Norwich, so… | 诺里奇的人还挺喜欢这种的 所以 |
[43:27] | Yeah, but here they have cable, | 但是这里的人有Wi-Fi |
[43:28] | and running water, and electricity… | 不断水 不断电 |
[43:30] | and they would’ve heard their 5-year-old brother… | 他们可能早就听过他们五岁的弟弟 |
[43:32] | use it at a dinner table. | 在饭桌上说过这样的话了 |
[43:33] | You go out and you take that | 在这里 |
[43:34] | in front of a live crowd here… | 你走到街上 走到人群中说这些 |
[43:35] | it’s like throwing a pork chop to a bunch of hyenas. | 就像把猪排扔给一群土狼 |
[43:37] | They’re gonna chew you up. | 他们会把你吃干抹净 |
[43:38] | You gotta find something that’s specific to you. | 你必须找到一些你特有的东西 |
[43:41] | Something that only you can say. | 一些只有你能说的东西 |
[43:44] | All right, let’s go. Next. | 好 我们继续 下一个 |
[43:47] | My name is Nick Barnes. | 我是尼克·巴恩斯 |
[43:49] | For those of you who don’t know me, let me fill you in. | 你们中不认识我的人 让我来告诉你 |
[43:51] | Where I come from… | 在我的家乡 |
[43:53] | …you have to work hard to get what you want. | 你必须非常努力才能获得你要的东西 |
[43:54] | But what I see here is a bunch of lazy wannabe wrestlers. | 但我看到的是一群懒惰的所谓摔角手 |
[44:03] | I say, do it! Do it? Yeah? | 我说 这么办吧 如何 怎么样 |
[44:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[44:28] | Go for Hutch. | 麻烦转接霍奇 |
[44:30] | Hello, Mr. Morgan? It’s Zak Zodiac calling again. | 你好 是Morgon先生吗 还是我”十二宫杀手”扎克 |
[44:33] | Just wanted to check up on the tape. | 我只是想询问一下录像的事 |
[44:36] | We reviewed your tape, | 我们看了你的录像带 |
[44:37] | and we were all very impressed. | 我们都吃了一惊 |
[44:40] | Thank you, sir. Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 先生 真的很谢谢 |
[44:41] | That means a lot. Thank you. | 这对我来说意义重大 谢谢 |
[44:44] | But the, uh, answer is still no. | 但是我们还是不能签你 |
[44:50] | Could I speak to someone else, please, sir? | 先生 我能跟其他人谈一下吗 |
[44:53] | Someone higher up maybe. | 一些更高层的人 |
[44:55] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[44:58] | Sir, I don’t think you understand. Um… | 先生 恐怕您不能理解 |
[45:01] | You see, this is my dream, this. | 这是我的梦想 |
[45:03] | I do understand. | 我理解 |
[45:05] | No, no, you don’t. | 不不 你不能 |
[45:06] | Look, I have a kid now, sir, | 而且我现在有孩子了 先生 |
[45:08] | and I’ve made my girlfriend promises. | 我向我女朋友保证过 |
[45:12] | We’re looking for something you don’t have. | 我们要找的东西你身上没有 |
[45:14] | What’s that, then? | 你们要找什么 |
[45:16] | Something extra. | 一些额外的东西 |
[45:18] | – Something extra? – A spark. | -什么额外的东西 -闪光点 |
[45:20] | I have that. I’ve got that in buckets, mate. | 我有 我浑身上下都是闪光点 |
[45:23] | No, you don’t. | 不 你其实没有 |
[45:24] | Yes, I do. I do. | 我有 我当然有 |
[45:26] | No, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[45:28] | And what? But my sister does? | 凭什么 我妹妹就有吗 |
[45:33] | Let it go, son. | 算了吧 孩子 |
[45:35] | Please, please don’t do this. All right. Don’t do this. | 求你了 别这样好吗 不要这样对我 |
[45:38] | Let it go. | 放下吧 |
[45:40] | I can’t. I can’t let it go | 我不能 就这样算了 |
[45:41] | because this is all I can do, right? | 因为我就只能做这个了 懂吗 |
[45:45] | Then you’ll have to find something else. | 那估计你得另谋生路了 |
[45:48] | – Goodbye. – I… | -再见 -我 |
[45:56] | Jesus… | 操 |
[46:14] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 我的天 不好意思 你还好吗 |
[46:17] | You’re supposed to pull it, | 你应该悠着点 |
[46:18] | not actually kick me in the ovaries. | 而不是真的要踢我子宫 |
[46:20] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[46:21] | Okay. Doesn’t matter. Let’s go again. | 没关系 我们再来一次 |
[46:26] | Oh, my… | 噢 天哪 |
[46:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:29] | – What was that? – It was a mistake. | -这是什么情况 -是我的失误 |
[46:31] | Yeah, no, I know wrestlers | 不是吧 我知道有摔角手 |
[46:33] | that are paralyzed from mistakes. | 就是因为失误而瘫痪了 |
[46:34] | Where did you wrestle before? | 你之前在哪里摔角的 |
[46:36] | I didn’t. | 我没有摔过角 |
[46:37] | So, what did you do? | 那你以前是干什么的 |
[46:39] | I was a model. | 我是一个模特 |
[46:42] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[46:44] | Right. You need to look at me | 好吧 你得看我 这样 |
[46:46] | so I know when to move. | 我才知道什么时候动 |
[46:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:54] | Oh, my God! Jesus! | 我的天 天呐 |
[46:57] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[46:59] | She slapped her. Like a for-real slap. | 她扇了她一耳光 是真的扇耳光 |
[47:01] | No. It was a receipt. | 不 那是个教训 |
[47:02] | – Looked like a slap. – It’s called a receipt. | -看起来像耳光 -其实是个教训 |
[47:04] | You botch a move, you get a receipt. | 你犯了错就该教训 |
[47:06] | – All right, apologize. – For what? | -够了 道歉 -道什么歉 |
[47:08] | Receipts are important. | 教训也很重要啊 |
[47:09] | It teaches you not to make the same mistake twice. | 让你以后不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[47:11] | We don’t give receipts here. I said apologize. | 我们这没教训这一说 快道歉 |
[47:13] | Well, you should. They’d pick things up a lot quicker. | 但应该有 这样她们能学得更快 |
[47:15] | When I was learning, | 我还在学的时候 |
[47:17] | I got loads of receipts from my brother. | 我哥给了我好多教训 |
[47:18] | This isn’t some inbred, backyard wrestling unit. | 这可不是和你家里人在后院打打闹闹 |
[47:20] | This is the NXT. | 这是NXT |
[47:21] | We don’t do the receipt stuff around here. | 我们不给人什么教训 |
[47:23] | So, if I ask you to apologize | 而且 我要求你道歉或者做任何事 |
[47:25] | or do anything else, I expect you to do it. | 你最好都照做 |
[47:27] | I was just teaching her how to… | 我只是在教她怎 |
[47:28] | Paige, I just asked you to apologize! | 佩吉 我让你道歉 |
[47:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:36] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[47:39] | All right. Get back at it. | 好了 继续练习 |
[47:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[47:47] | Yeah. You wanna switch up? | 还好 你想上吗 |
[47:49] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll switch in. | 好啊 换我上 |
[47:51] | I miss you all so much. | 我好想你们大家 |
[47:53] | I just lie awake, thinking about what you’re all doing. | 我每天辗转反侧 想着你们在做什么 |
[47:56] | I haven’t even met Caden yet! | 我甚至都还没见到卡登 |
[47:58] | You ain’t missing much, | 我倒觉得你不是想我们了 |
[47:58] | just shitting and pissing. | 只是干不下去发发牢骚 |
[48:00] | How’s the training, love? | 亲爱的 训练怎么样 |
[48:01] | It’s really hard. | 很痛苦 |
[48:03] | I mean, it’s meant to be hard. | 我是说 就该挺痛苦的 |
[48:04] | If it was easy, any poor bastard could do it. | 要是不痛不痒的 那什么人都能干了 |
[48:07] | What’s your competition like? | 你的比赛是个什么样 |
[48:08] | All the other girls are gorgeous. | 其他的女孩都貌美如花 |
[48:11] | Yeah, they’ve probably been chosen | 肯定啊 她们应该都是被选来当花瓶的 |
[48:12] | for their looks, unlike you. | 你又不是 |
[48:13] | – Thanks, Mum. – No, I don’t mean that, do I? | -谢谢哦 -我不是那个意思 |
[48:15] | I just mean that WWE, | 我只是说WWE才不会 |
[48:16] | they take on models and cheerleaders and girls | 随便找什么模特小姐啦啦队长 |
[48:19] | that just wanna get famous | 她们只会晃晃奶子扭扭屁股 |
[48:20] | jiggling their tits and their ass. | 然后就想出名了 |
[48:21] | They don’t have girls with wrestling experience like you. | 她们不像你有摔角的经验 |
[48:23] | You’re gonna blow them out of the water. | 你会把她们打得屎尿横流 |
[48:24] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[48:26] | Ever since we announced you’d been signed… | 自从我们说你已经被签了 |
[48:28] | it has gone absolutely mental over here. | 咱们这的人就全都疯了 |
[48:31] | We are selling a ton of merchandise. | 我们卖了好多好多小东西 |
[48:33] | What merchandise? | 什么东西 |
[48:38] | Who’s that? | 谁啊那是 |
[48:39] | – It’s you, isn’t it? – You. | -不是你吗 -是你 |
[48:41] | Who’s making them? | 谁做的啊 |
[48:45] | Are you running a sweatshop? | 你们是开了个血汗工厂吗 |
[48:46] | It is not a sweatshop! | 才不是什么血汗厂 |
[48:48] | Nah, in a sweatshop, you get paid. | 当然不是 血汗工厂至少还给你点钱 |
[48:49] | All right, no more rice for you, huh? | 闭嘴 不想吃饭了是不 |
[48:53] | Hey, babe… | 嘿 宝贝 |
[48:54] | number one best-selling item. | 来看看销量第一的商品 |
[48:57] | Signed picture. | 签名海报 |
[48:58] | But who’s signing them? | 可谁来签啊 |
[48:59] | Who do you think? I got RSI. | 还能有谁 我手腕都伤了 |
[49:02] | Yeah, but that is from wanking, not writing. | 是你打飞机打的 又不是签字签的 |
[49:04] | Wait. Guys, “Paige” should have an “I” in it. | 诶等下 佩吉的佩应该有个短横 |
[49:06] | Should it? | 有吗 |
[49:08] | Puh, ah… Ah, yeah. | 亻 呃 好像是 |
[49:10] | Yeah. I mean it doesn’t matter. | 好吧 我是说 无伤大雅啦 |
[49:12] | None of our fans can read anyway. | 反正我们的粉丝也没怎么上过学 |
[49:14] | Listen, I had a brainwave about the Christmassacre. | 听着 关于圣诞大屠杀我有个点子 |
[49:17] | Zak Zodiac versus the WWE’s… | “十二宫杀手”扎克对决WWE方的 |
[49:20] | – Paige! – Paige! | -佩吉 -佩吉 |
[49:23] | I don’t know, Dad. I’m not sure. | 我不懂欸老爸 还不一定呢 |
[49:25] | You’re gonna win. | 你会赢的 |
[49:26] | The fans will love it. | 你的粉丝等着你赢呢 |
[49:27] | What do you think, Zak? | 扎克 你觉得呢 |
[49:28] | Zak loves the idea! We sold a lot of tickets, babe. | 扎克也觉得挺好 我们卖了好多票了 |
[49:31] | Wait, you sold tickets? Without telling me? | 等下 你们还卖票 不通知我一声吗 |
[49:33] | We’re telling you now. | 现在不是通知你了吗 |
[49:36] | Look at that. Look at that! That’s all you. | 看看 看看这些 都是你挣的 |
[49:39] | You should be proud. | 你应该骄傲 |
[49:40] | You’re doing that for your family. | 你为你的家人挣的 |
[49:42] | Now, imagine you get on the main roster. Huh? | 现在想想要是你上了比赛名单 |
[49:44] | We’ll make millions! | 我们就成富翁啦 |
[49:47] | What if I don’t get on the main roster? | 万一我没进呢 |
[49:49] | What? Don’t talk like that, darling. | 什么万一 别说这种晦气话 宝贝儿 |
[49:53] | Look, you just work hard, yeah? Keep focused. | 你只要努力 好吗 继续加油吧 |
[49:57] | We’re all proud of you. We believe in you. | 我们都为你骄傲 我们相信你 |
[49:59] | Yeah. Bye, babe. | 没错 挂了 宝贝儿 |
[50:00] | Love you, Raya! We love you! Bye. | 爱你 瑞雅 我们爱你 拜啦 |
[50:02] | Bye! Love you! | 拜拜 爱你 |
[50:11] | He’s not the smartest cookie. | 他可不是什么聪明玩意儿 |
[50:13] | Yeah, he’s been dropped on his head too many times. | 是啊 他碰到头好几次了 |
[50:16] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[50:18] | I just wanted to explain the receipt. | 我只是想解释一下教训的事 |
[50:21] | I got a bit nervous, because Kirsten… | 我有点紧张了 因为科斯顿 |
[50:24] | up until a few months ago, she was just a model. | 几个月之前她还是个模特 |
[50:27] | Sometimes, WWE, they hire girls… | 有时候WWE会请女孩 |
[50:29] | who just wanna jiggle their tits and ass | 晃晃奶子扭扭屁股 |
[50:31] | and get famous, basically. | 然后就能直接出名了 |
[50:33] | Like cheerleaders, models, dancers, whatever. | 啦啦队长 模特 舞娘什么的 |
[50:36] | I was a model. | 我之前就是个模特 |
[50:38] | Ah, right. | 啊 也对 |
[50:39] | Cheerleader. | 我是啦啦队长 |
[50:41] | Cool. | 好叭 |
[50:43] | Well, at least you’re not dancers. | 至少不是舞娘 |
[50:50] | I’m… | 我呃 |
[50:53] | See you later! | 回头见 |
[50:56] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[50:57] | …we are NXT! | 我们是NXT |
[50:59] | And the future is now! | 未来就在此展开 |
[51:02] | Introducing to the WWE Universe | 首次向WWE圈子里的大家 |
[51:04] | for the very first time… | 隆重介绍 |
[51:05] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[51:13] | Please welcome Jeri-Lynn! | 大家欢迎杰瑞琳恩 |
[51:19] | Welcome Kirsten! | 欢迎科斯顿 |
[51:23] | I love you, Kirsten! | 科斯顿我爱你 |
[51:26] | All the way from the UK… | 从英国远道而来的 |
[51:28] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[51:39] | Yeah, this is what I paid for, | 没错 这才值票价 |
[51:41] | three hot chicks and my dead grandmother. | 三个辣妹和一个老娘们 |
[51:45] | Look on the bright side. | 至少 |
[51:46] | At least she’s not in a bikini. | 她没穿比基尼给你看 |
[51:50] | And now it’s time for the WWE Divas Promo Challenge! | 现在WWE的丽人赛即将开始啦 |
[52:02] | My name is Kirsten. | 我的名字是科斯顿 |
[52:05] | And I’m the future of NXT. | 我就是NXT的未来 |
[52:10] | And the future looks good! | 这未来看起来可靓了 |
[52:15] | But what can I say about Paige? | 但是佩吉我还能说什么呢 |
[52:18] | Where’s your black cat? | 没带你的黑猫一起吗 |
[52:20] | I could say, I’m gonna rearrange your teeth. | 我只能说 我真想把你的牙打歪 |
[52:24] | But you’re British, I’d be doing you a favor! | 但鉴于你是英国佬 我给你行个方便 |
[52:30] | Now, the world can be a very dark place. | 现在的世道可是黑得不行 |
[52:33] | That’s why people want sunshine and glamour. | 所以大家才喜欢开放和有魅力的女人 |
[52:37] | Which is why I’m gonna stick your broomstick up your butt | 所以我可以帮你把扫把插进你屁眼里 |
[52:41] | and fly you home to Hogwarts! | 送你飞回老家霍格沃茨吧 |
[52:56] | What you got? | 还想说啥 |
[53:01] | Come on, Ozzy Osbourne! | 说话呀奥兹·奥斯朋 |
[53:04] | Sing something! | 不唱点儿啥嘛 |
[53:09] | Speak! The power of Christ compels you! | 说话 屈服于上帝的圣光吧 |
[53:14] | We can’t hear you! | 大点儿声 |
[53:16] | We can’t hear you! | 大点儿声 |
[53:19] | We can’t hear you! | 大点儿声 |
[53:23] | You just suck! | 你个垃圾 |
[53:26] | Freak! | 怪物 |
[53:37] | Yeah, gonna have to get used to it, though. | 是啊 但是不得不习惯啊 |
[53:38] | Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. | 是啊是啊 我知道 |
[53:41] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[54:28] | Jesus Christ, Zak! | 天啊 扎克 |
[54:50] | Hello! You’ve reached Zak. Please leave a message. | 您好 扎克暂时不在 有事请留言 |
[55:17] | Zak’s here, Zak’s here! Y’all, let’s go, let’s go. | 扎克来了 别说了 走吧走吧 |
[55:22] | All right, let’s go. Come on! Let’s do this! | 好了 来吧 开干吧 |
[55:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[55:32] | Why’d he just leave like that? | 他怎么就这么走了 |
[55:33] | Dude? | 伙计 |
[55:34] | Guys, we’re not wrestling. | 同志们 我们不打了 |
[55:36] | I take it we’re not wrestling today. | 我觉得我们今天是打不成了 |
[55:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[56:32] | – Hey! – Hey! | -嘿 -嗨 |
[56:33] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[56:35] | You’re blonde! | 你变成金发了啊 |
[56:36] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[56:37] | Thought I’d change it up a bit. | 我觉得我还是换一身吧 |
[56:39] | Who did it? | 谁染的 |
[56:41] | I did it myself. | 我自己染的 |
[56:42] | – Really? – Last night, yeah. | -真的吗 -对 就昨晚 |
[56:43] | Right on. Nice! | 还不错 好看 |
[56:46] | And you’re so tan! | 你的美黑做的也不错 |
[56:47] | I did that myself, too. | 我也自己搞的 |
[56:48] | Looks so natural. Nice! | 看起来很自然啊 很棒 |
[56:50] | It’s good to change it up. | 换了这身挺好的 |
[56:52] | Yeah. Sometimes, I wanna do that. | 是啊 我有时候也想那么搞 |
[56:55] | Did someone break up with you? | 你失恋了吗 |
[56:57] | No. | 没啊 |
[57:02] | Whatever. | 不说了 |
[57:04] | Well, should we load up? | 我们上车吗现在 |
[57:05] | Yeah! | 行啊 |
[57:06] | Yeah, we’ll go get a seat. | 好啊 上车找座吧 |
[57:13] | This is our last day before the holiday! | 这是我们假期前的最后一天了 |
[57:16] | I’m not gonna have your asses for a week! | 接下来一周我都见不到你们这些小混蛋了 |
[57:18] | So, please, show me that you wanna be here! | 所以 请给我拿出点斗志来 |
[57:30] | Fight for it! | 上啊 |
[57:41] | Come on! Get her out of the ring! | 上啊 把她打出圈外 |
[57:43] | Let me see how bad you want it! | 让我看看你有什么能耐 |
[57:52] | Next group up! | 下一组 |
[58:00] | Don’t be shy with those! | 没吃饭吗 |
[58:06] | You wanna headline WrestleMania. | 你们想进军摔角狂热赛吗 |
[58:09] | You wanna be Divas Champion, then show me! | 你们想当丽人冠军吗 我咋看不出来呢 |
[58:15] | All right, come on, ladies! | 行不行啊 吃饭了吗小姑娘们 |
[58:22] | Here we go! Look who got a makeover to come in last! | 上啊 看看谁能脱胎换骨得道升天 |
[58:27] | Come on! You look like a snow leopard! | 我了个去 你是个花公鸡吗 |
[58:29] | Thank God for the camouflage pants | 穿个迷彩裤 |
[58:31] | so the hunters can’t see you in the sand! | 来沙滩上选美吗 |
[58:34] | Flip the tire three times! | 翻车胎三次 |
[58:39] | Three times! Come on, English, let’s go! | 三次 加把劲英国佬 快上 |
[58:54] | That’s two. Come on. | 还有一下 用点劲 |
[58:57] | How’re you gonna flip a girl | 连一个橡皮圈都翻不动 |
[58:58] | five nights a week in a ring… | 一个星期要怎么赢五场 |
[58:59] | if you can’t even flip a vulcanized rubber circle? | 把五个女的翻出圈外 |
[59:08] | Oh, shit! I can’t! | 噢操 我办不到 |
[59:09] | I can’t… | 我不行 |
[59:16] | Put yourself out of your misery. | 给自己个痛快吧 |
[59:30] | Next group up! Bar’s been lowered! | 下一组上 最低标准在这了 别划水 |
[59:50] | I don’t even know if I wanna be here anymore. | 我都不清楚我还想不想呆在这了 |
[59:52] | Talk about me again behind my back… | 要是再在我背后说我坏话 |
[59:54] | and I swear I’ll give you more than a receipt. | 我发誓给你再来一耳光 |
[59:55] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我没说你 |
[59:57] | You are so fake. | 拜托装像点 |
[59:58] | – No one was talking about you. – Oh, my God. | -没人说你一句话 -我的天爷啊 |
[59:59] | – I saw you! – We weren’t talking about you! | -我都看见了 -我们说的不是你 |
[1:00:01] | What, do you think I’m stupid? | 怎么 我这么好骗吗 |
[1:00:02] | I’ve been sat right there just watching you! | 我一直坐在那看着你在叭叭叭 |
[1:00:04] | We’re talking about her. | 我们说的是她 |
[1:00:07] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:00:08] | My daughter… | 我的女儿 |
[1:00:09] | who I haven’t seen in four months because I’m here… | 四个月没见了 就因为我得来摔角 |
[1:00:11] | putting up with your shit, so she can have a better life. | 还要听你放屁 这样她才有好日子过 |
[1:00:16] | I didn’t know you had a daughter. | 我不知道你还有女儿 |
[1:00:17] | No, you don’t know anything about me. | 你知道我什么 你知道她们什么 |
[1:00:20] | Or them, or about our lives, or why we’re here. | 我们的生活 我们来的原因 你知道啥 |
[1:00:23] | Well, you never told me. | 但你从没跟我说过 |
[1:00:25] | You never asked. | 因为你从没问 |
[1:00:27] | Why would you? | 为什么要跟你说 |
[1:00:29] | We’re just tits and ass, right? | 我们只不过是花瓶 不是吗 |
[1:00:54] | Well, the girls took a vote. | 看来女孩们投票了 |
[1:00:58] | You’re the homecoming queen. | 你就是返校节女王 |
[1:01:02] | Thanks. | 呵呵 |
[1:01:06] | How do you think this ends for you? | 你最终的目标是什么 |
[1:01:11] | On the main roster. Divas Champion. | 进入比赛 获得冠军 |
[1:01:14] | You realize that today was about | 那你应该也清楚 |
[1:01:16] | proving that you deserve that. Right? | 今天是证明你够格的日子 对吧 |
[1:01:21] | I’ll start proving myself | 等你让我上场 |
[1:01:22] | when you put me with real wrestlers. | 和我哥哥那样真正的摔角手比赛的时候 |
[1:01:25] | Wrestlers like my brother. | 我会证明自己的 |
[1:01:28] | Your brother’s a journeyman. | 你哥哥都算不上个比赛选手 |
[1:01:30] | – No. – Yes. | -算 -不算 |
[1:01:32] | – No! – There are stars… | -怎么不算 -比赛中有明星选手 |
[1:01:35] | and there’s journeymen who take the hits… | 还有陪练 挨选手们的打 |
[1:01:36] | that make the stars look good. | 增强他们的实力 |
[1:01:38] | And your brother’s a journeyman. | 你哥哥就是个陪练 |
[1:01:39] | He’s the punching bag. | 他就是个沙包 |
[1:01:40] | He’s the guy with the bad shorts with no fanfare. | 他穿选手穿坏的运动裤 也没人为他欢呼 |
[1:01:43] | No, you bring him here… | 不 你把他带来 |
[1:01:44] | I bring him out here and then what? | 我带他来这 然后呢 |
[1:01:48] | We put him on the road for 200 days a year? | 我们让他一年有200天都在路上 |
[1:01:50] | He’s chasing fame that’s never gonna come to him? | 他追求的是他永远不会获得的名望 |
[1:01:53] | His wife starts screwing the garbage man | 他的妻子甚至勾引捡垃圾的男人 |
[1:01:55] | ’cause he’s never around? | 就因为他不在身边 |
[1:01:56] | His kid can’t remember his face, and for what? | 他的孩子都记不得他的脸 为了什么 |
[1:01:59] | Maybe he’d get a shot at a pay-per-view event. | 也许他可以在一些日结的比赛中赚点外快 |
[1:02:02] | And he would try so hard to make an impression… | 他会拼尽全力让人记住 |
[1:02:04] | he’d probably let a real star… | 他可能会被一个真正的明星 |
[1:02:06] | throw him off a 30-foot cage onto a concrete floor. | 从30英尺高的笼子顶扔到水泥地上 |
[1:02:09] | Have his shoulder bone… | 他的肩膀骨 |
[1:02:10] | just kinda splice right through his rotator cuff… | 会像机械手臂的关节似的 |
[1:02:12] | tear it clean in half. | 被狠狠撕成两半 |
[1:02:14] | And then the doctor would say, | 然后医生会说 |
[1:02:16] | “That’s it. Your wrestling career is over.” | “好了 你的摔角生涯结束了” |
[1:02:19] | But why quit then? He wouldn’t stop. | 但是为什么要退出呢 他是不会退出的 |
[1:02:21] | So then the wife would leave him and take the kid. | 之后他的妻子会带着孩子离开他 |
[1:02:24] | And then, he would just keep chasing the pipe dream… | 而他会继续追求他的白日梦 |
[1:02:25] | until he’d end up 4,000 miles away | 直到他客死4000英里之外 |
[1:02:29] | from anyone that ever loved him. | 远离任何爱过他的人 |
[1:02:30] | He’d be bitter, and he’d be mean. | 他会很痛苦 也会很刻薄 |
[1:02:34] | And he’d be all by himself… | 他会倾其所有 |
[1:02:36] | just wishing that, God, he could get his kid | 只是希望 他的孩子 |
[1:02:38] | to return his phone call. | 回他的电话 |
[1:02:42] | Is that the life that you want for your brother? | 你想让你的哥哥过上这样的日子吗 |
[1:02:45] | No, I know that wouldn’t happen to Zak. | 不是 我知道这不会发生在扎克身上 |
[1:02:49] | I didn’t think that would happen to me. | 我也以为不会发生在我身上 |
[1:02:54] | We didn’t sign your brother. | 我们没有签你的哥哥 |
[1:02:55] | And we shouldn’t have signed you. | 我们也不该签你 |
[1:02:57] | You’re weak in your body… | 你的身体太弱了 |
[1:02:58] | and your spirit’s weak. | 你的意志也不坚定 |
[1:03:00] | You think it’s tough now. | 你现在就已经觉得苦了 |
[1:03:01] | This is only gonna get harder. | 可之后只会变得更痛苦 |
[1:03:04] | You should go home. | 你该回家去 |
[1:03:06] | Wrestle with your family and be happy. | 和你的家人摔摔角 开心点 |
[1:03:10] | That’s how this ends for ya. | 这就是你的结局 |
[1:03:26] | It’s gonna be four grand up, love. | 四千大钞 亲爱的 |
[1:03:30] | There’s a big buzz about the Christmassacre, you know. | 到处都是关于圣诞大屠杀的风声 真的 |
[1:03:34] | I’m thinking that I might have to do | 我在想我可能得开两晚吧 |
[1:03:35] | maybe two nights, babe, if you can hang around. | 如果你能多呆一会 宝贝 |
[1:03:46] | Bloody hell! Look at that tan! | 俺滴娘诶 你那肤色 |
[1:03:48] | Willy Wonka called, he needs you back at the factory. | 威利·旺卡说 你怎么不去巧克力工厂 |
[1:03:52] | Hi, Mum. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[1:03:53] | Come here, baby! | 来这 宝宝 |
[1:03:57] | – Who made you do all that? – Huh? | -谁把你搞成这样的啊 -什么 |
[1:03:59] | – All of that. – No one. | -这一身 -没谁啊 |
[1:04:01] | – It’s America, it’s different. – Right. | -美国嘛 不太一样 -好吧 |
[1:04:06] | Anyway, how’s Caden? How’s Courtney? | 不说了 卡登和科特妮怎么样 |
[1:04:07] | – Caden’s beautiful, yeah. – Yeah? | -卡登很漂亮 真的 -是吗 |
[1:04:08] | – Yeah. – And how’s Zak? | -真的 -那扎克呢 |
[1:04:10] | – Yeah, no, Zak’s good. – Yeah? | -挺好 扎克也不错 -是吗 |
[1:04:13] | – Yeah, he’s good. – Okay. | -是的 他很好 -好吧 |
[1:04:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:04:36] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:04:38] | – You all right? – How you doing? | -你还好吧 -最近怎么样 |
[1:04:40] | Yeah, good, yeah, good. | 是的 挺好的 很好 |
[1:04:42] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[1:04:44] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 也还不错 |
[1:04:46] | I tried calling you loads of times, but… | 我给你打了很多次电话 但是 |
[1:04:48] | Yeah, my phone’s probably been off. Caden… | 嗯 我的手机可能关机了 卡登 |
[1:04:52] | Been working a ton. | 我一直在忙 |
[1:04:53] | Oh, okay. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[1:04:58] | How is the States? | 美国怎么样 |
[1:05:03] | Yeah, I’ve been wanting to talk to you | 嗯 我一直都想 |
[1:05:06] | about that, actually. | 和你谈谈这件事了 真的 |
[1:05:13] | I’m not gonna go back. | 我不会再回去了 |
[1:05:19] | It’s harder than we ever thought it would be. | 这比我们想象还要艰难 |
[1:05:22] | And I… I can’t do it. | 我 我做不到 |
[1:05:30] | I was hoping you could help me | 我希望你之后能帮我 |
[1:05:31] | tell Mum and Dad about it later. | 告诉爸爸妈妈这件事 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好啊 好的 可以 |
[1:05:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:40] | Please welcome… | 掌声欢迎 |
[1:05:42] | the reigning WAW Champion… | WAW的卫冕冠军 |
[1:05:44] | the unstoppable, the untamable… | 不可阻挡 无所畏惧的 |
[1:05:48] | Zak Zodiac! | “十二宫杀手”扎克 |
[1:06:01] | And for one night only, in the flesh… | 以及今晚的新人 |
[1:06:04] | the next great star of the WWE… | WWE的下一个巨星 |
[1:06:08] | All the way from America… | 从美国远道而来 |
[1:06:10] | Your homecoming queen, and my baby girl! | 你们归来的女王 还有我的宝贝女孩 |
[1:06:14] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[1:06:20] | Paige! We love you, Paige! | 佩吉 我们爱你 佩吉 |
[1:06:32] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 我们上 |
[1:06:37] | Bit of back and forth. | 有来有回啊 |
[1:06:38] | You get the better of her. | 你先占她上风 |
[1:06:40] | Last minute, you smash him up. Yeah? | 最后一分钟 你击倒他 明白吗 |
[1:06:41] | Good, let’s go. Yeah? | 好的 开始吧 明白吗 |
[1:06:44] | You ready? Ring the bell! | 准备好了吗 开始 |
[1:06:45] | Come on, baby girl! Come on, Paige! | 上啊 小宝贝 干啊 佩吉 |
[1:06:55] | Come on, girl! | 加油 女孩 |
[1:07:03] | Yeah. | 漂亮 |
[1:07:09] | Zak, come on. | 扎克 继续啊 |
[1:07:10] | Zak! Get out, Zak! | 扎克 下来啊 扎克 |
[1:07:17] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[1:07:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:24] | Zak! Zak! | 扎克 扎克 |
[1:07:29] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:07:36] | Go easy, would you? | 放轻松 好吗 |
[1:07:38] | You’re going too hard. | 你拼命过头了 |
[1:07:41] | No, no, no! Zak, no! Don’t! | 不 不 不 扎克 不 别这样 |
[1:07:45] | – Ref, get involved! – I’m warning ya! | -裁判 快介入 -我警告你 |
[1:07:48] | – She’s fine, she’s fine! – Ease up on her. | -她很好 她很好 -轻点 |
[1:07:50] | Come on, Raya, get up! | 加油 瑞雅 站起来 |
[1:07:52] | Daddy, I don’t know what he’s doing. | 爸爸 我不知道他在干什么 |
[1:07:53] | Big smile, Raya. Big smiles. | 没事 瑞雅 微笑 |
[1:07:56] | Yeah! | 就是这样 |
[1:08:01] | – One! – Yes! | -一 -好极了 |
[1:08:03] | Two! Three! | 二 三 |
[1:08:05] | – No! Two! – No, three! | -不 才二 -不 三了 |
[1:08:07] | – That was two. – Get up, Paige! | -只到第二 -站起来 佩吉 |
[1:08:09] | – Zak, get off me! – No, no, no! | -扎克 放开我 -不 别 不要 |
[1:08:11] | Let me down, Zak! | 放我下来 扎克 |
[1:08:12] | – Don’t you dare! – No! | -你敢 -不要 |
[1:08:14] | Zak! No! | 扎克 不 |
[1:08:18] | – One! – Zak! | -一 -扎克 |
[1:08:20] | – Two! – Let me up! | -二 -让我起来 |
[1:08:22] | Three! | 三 |
[1:08:31] | – Shut up! – Raya, you all right? | -闭嘴 -瑞雅 你还好吗 |
[1:08:41] | What was that? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:08:43] | Slam me three times! Is that a joke? | 砸我三次 搞什么啊 |
[1:08:45] | – Zak? – Oi, dickhead! | -扎克 -喂 蠢货 |
[1:08:47] | You could’ve broken her neck! | 你干脆弄断她的脖子 |
[1:08:49] | She was in the ring, too. | 大家都在赛场上 |
[1:08:50] | She’s a big girl. Give her shit. | 她是个大姑娘 我才不在乎 |
[1:08:52] | She does what she’s told! She follows the script! | 她在照她说的做 她遵循剧本 |
[1:08:55] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[1:08:57] | Shut up, Zak. | 闭嘴 扎克 |
[1:08:59] | Well, you wanted my help telling them. | 嗯 你想让我帮忙告诉他们 |
[1:09:00] | – Let’s tell ’em. – No, shut up! | -那就告诉他们 -不 闭嘴 |
[1:09:01] | – What is going on? – Nothing. It’s fine. | -怎么了 -没什么 我很好 |
[1:09:03] | Look, babe. | 听着 宝贝 |
[1:09:05] | – You ain’t pregnant, are ya? – No, I’m not pregnant, Dad. | -你没有怀孕吧 -我没怀孕 爸爸 |
[1:09:07] | – I will hit the roof. – No, I’m not pregnant! | -我要生气了 -不 我没怀孕 |
[1:09:08] | – It’s fine. – She’s quitting. | -没什么事 -她要退出了 |
[1:09:11] | – What? – You prick. | -什么 -你个混蛋 |
[1:09:14] | You’re welcome. | 忙帮完了 别谢我 |
[1:09:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:09:22] | You what? | 你什么 |
[1:09:24] | Raya, I’m confused. Is he… Is he joking? | 瑞雅 我晕了 他是 他在开玩笑吗 |
[1:09:28] | No, I can’t do it. | 不 我做不到 |
[1:09:30] | Of course, you can do it. | 你当然可以 |
[1:09:31] | No, I wake up… I work out, I train… | 不 我起床 我锻炼 我训练 |
[1:09:34] | I come home, I can’t sleep. | 我回去 我失眠 |
[1:09:37] | And then we do it all again the next day. | 然后第二天又是一样的一天 |
[1:09:40] | I’m really lonely and I have no friends. | 形影相吊 无依无靠 |
[1:09:42] | Yeah, life of a wrestler. Get a cat! | 摔角手就过这日子 寂寞你去养只猫啊 |
[1:09:45] | No, Dad, I don’t wanna be 4,000 miles away. | 不 爸爸 我不想离家千里 |
[1:09:47] | I wanna be here, I wanna be with my family. | 我想在这里 我想和家人在一起 |
[1:09:49] | You’re doing this for your family! | 你这么做就是为了你的家人 |
[1:09:51] | Yeah, I thought Zak would be there. | 是的 但我以为扎克也会在那儿 |
[1:09:52] | Well, he ain’t there! | 但他不在 |
[1:09:54] | He bollocksed it up! So did Roy! | 他搞砸的 罗伊也是 |
[1:09:56] | I’m not letting you bollocks it up and all! | 我不会让你也搞砸一切的 |
[1:09:58] | I’m not going back! | 我不会回去 |
[1:09:59] | You are going back to the States, | 你必须回去美国 |
[1:10:00] | if I have to drag you there myself! | 否则我就亲自把你扔过去 |
[1:10:01] | You’re an alchie ex-con, Dad! They’re not gonna let you in! | 你是酗酒前科犯 美国都不会让你入境 |
[1:10:04] | – Oi, you watch your mouth! – You… Stay! | -喂 说什么呢你 -你 站住 |
[1:10:07] | Raya. | 瑞雅 |
[1:10:09] | Raya, wait. Come here. | 瑞雅 等等 过来 |
[1:10:10] | I know it’s hard, okay? I do. | 我知道这很难 真的 我知道 |
[1:10:12] | But you cannot give this opportunity up. It’s massive. | 但你不能放弃这次机会 太草率了 |
[1:10:15] | You’re gonna regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[1:10:17] | And it’s what you’ve always wanted. | 这不也是你一直想要的吗 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah? Or is it what you’ve always wanted? | 是吗 还是你们一直想要的 |
[1:10:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:10:23] | Mum. | 妈 |
[1:10:24] | You named me after your own ring name. | 你用你自己的台上绰号给我命名 |
[1:10:36] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:10:40] | Raya, Courtney rang. | 瑞雅 科特妮来电了 |
[1:10:43] | Your brother’s not come home. | 你哥哥没有回家 |
[1:11:00] | If you don’t wanna go back to America, | 如果你不想再回去美国 |
[1:11:02] | we’re not gonna make you. | 我们不会强迫你去的 |
[1:11:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:11:05] | Has everyone gone mad? | 每个人都疯了吗 |
[1:11:08] | If she gets on the main roster, she is set for life. | 要是进了主名单 她这辈子就平步青云了 |
[1:11:10] | – She is, or you are? – All of us! | -是她 还是你 -我们都是 |
[1:11:12] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天爷啊 |
[1:11:14] | You want me to go back to robbing banks | 你想让我为了养活这个家庭 |
[1:11:15] | – to feed this family? – What family? | -回去抢银行吗 -什么家庭 |
[1:11:17] | Our daughter’s miserable, one son’s in prison, | 悲惨的女儿 一个儿子在吃牢饭 |
[1:11:18] | the other one’s hanging on by a thread. | 另一个儿子前途堪忧 |
[1:11:20] | Zak is fine! | 扎克挺好的 |
[1:11:21] | Would you get your thick head | 你能把你猪脑子里的屎清一清吗 |
[1:11:22] | out of your fat ass? He’s not fine! | 他一点也不好 |
[1:11:24] | We’re out looking for Zak! | 我们在找的不就是他吗 |
[1:11:26] | If you have to go back to robbing banks | 如果你要回去抢银行来养家 |
[1:11:27] | to feed this family, so be it. | 那赶快去吧 |
[1:11:29] | ‘Cause at this rate, we ain’t gonna have one to feed. | 因为照这样 我们一个孩子都没了 |
[1:11:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:11:46] | – What, babe? – Dad, that’s Zak’s car. | -怎么了 宝贝 -那是扎克的车 |
[1:11:48] | That’s his car, right there. | 那是他的车 在那儿 |
[1:11:57] | I ain’t joking. These builders… | 我不是开玩笑 这些开发商 |
[1:11:58] | they said they’re gonna take about a month. | 他们说要花大概一个月的时间 |
[1:12:01] | How long they been there? Come on, how long? | 他们在那里多久了 说吧 多久 |
[1:12:03] | Six, seven weeks. | 六 七周吧 |
[1:12:05] | Every week, they boost the prices, though. | 不过 他们每周都提价 |
[1:12:08] | They need this, they need that. | 还要这个要那个的 |
[1:12:09] | A little bit of extra dough for this… | 多给了这么多钱给这帮 |
[1:12:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:12:15] | What’re you doing, mate? | 你搞什么 伙计 |
[1:12:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:18] | You just stuck your elbow out. | 你的手肘伸得太长了 |
[1:12:20] | No, I didn’t. | 啥 有吗 |
[1:12:22] | You calling me a liar? | 难道是我乱说吗 |
[1:12:24] | No, I’m calling you a wanker. | 不 是你犯浑 |
[1:12:26] | I didn’t hear that. | 你再说一遍 |
[1:12:29] | Then you’re a deaf wanker as well. | 原来是个犯浑的聋子 |
[1:12:36] | Come on, then! | 来呀 干 |
[1:12:42] | Let’s get him! | 干他 |
[1:12:45] | Come on, then! | 上啊 |
[1:12:54] | Come on! Come on, then! | 来啊 上啊你们 |
[1:12:56] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:13:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:13:01] | That is enough! Let’s go. | 够了 我们走 |
[1:13:04] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[1:13:06] | That’s Ricky Knight. | 那是瑞奇·奈特 |
[1:13:07] | Silly sod! | 大傻逼 |
[1:13:09] | Yeah, that’s enough. It is enough! | 行了 够了 够了你 |
[1:13:11] | Zak! | 扎克 |
[1:13:12] | Mum, it’s fine. We’ve got it. It’s fine. | 妈妈 没事 我们能解决 没事的 |
[1:13:14] | Silly bugger, what’re you doing? Come here! | 傻家伙 你在干什么 过来 |
[1:13:15] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:13:16] | Zak! | 扎克 |
[1:13:18] | Yeah, you’re right. He’s fine. | 你说的真对 他可很好 |
[1:13:20] | Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[1:13:22] | Oi, come here. | 诶 来这 |
[1:13:23] | Can we just talk for a second, please? | 我们能谈一谈吗 就一会儿 |
[1:13:27] | Zak, why won’t you talk to me? | 扎克 为什么你不想和我说话 |
[1:13:29] | ‘Cause I can’t even look at you. | 因为我都不能正眼看你 |
[1:13:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:13:33] | Why? Why? | 为啥 为啥 |
[1:13:35] | Okay, do you actually know what it’s like, Raya, | 好吧 你真的知道这种感觉吗 瑞雅 |
[1:13:37] | to want one thing in life? | 一辈子只想要一样东西 |
[1:13:39] | One dream that you think about every single day… | 你日有所思夜有所梦 |
[1:13:41] | you work for, and you train for, | 你西市买鞍 东市买马 |
[1:13:43] | and you get that close to it… | 它已经近在咫尺 |
[1:13:45] | and then your own sister takes it away from you. | 然后自己的妹妹将它夺走 |
[1:13:47] | And then it turns out | 结果她一开始 |
[1:13:49] | she doesn’t even want it in the first place. | 就根本不想要这梦想 |
[1:13:51] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[1:13:54] | I didn’t take your dream, Zak. | 我没有抢走你的梦想 扎克 |
[1:13:56] | No, then why am I still here? | 不是吗 那我为什么还在这里 |
[1:13:57] | Because they didn’t want you! | 因为他们不想要你 |
[1:14:02] | I’m sorry, and it is so shitty, | 对不起 这确实是很糟糕 |
[1:14:04] | but it is not my fault. | 但这不是我的错 |
[1:14:05] | And it’s not yours. | 也不是你的 |
[1:14:07] | It is just how it is. | 事实就是如此 |
[1:14:09] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:14:10] | Yeah. So you can either curl up into a ball and die… | 是啊 所以你要么蜷缩成一团等死 |
[1:14:13] | or you can live with it and move on… | 要么接受现实 继续生活 |
[1:14:17] | and start seeing all the things you’ve got here. | 并开始审视你现已拥有的一切 |
[1:14:19] | What have I got here? | 我有什么啊 |
[1:14:21] | A beautiful son, a girlfriend that loves you. | 一个漂亮的儿子 一个爱你的女朋友 |
[1:14:25] | All those kids at the gym. | 以及体育馆里所有的孩子们 |
[1:14:27] | Zak, you’re teaching a blind kid how to wrestle. | 扎克 你在教一个盲孩子摔角 |
[1:14:30] | How is that even possible? | 那不是比登天还难吗 |
[1:14:33] | Just ’cause millions of people | 没有千千万万的人 |
[1:14:34] | aren’t cheering when you do it… | 在场为你欢呼 |
[1:14:35] | it doesn’t mean it’s not important. | 不代表你做的事不重要 |
[1:14:46] | I didn’t take your dream, Zak. | 我没有夺去你的梦想 扎克 |
[1:14:47] | It was my dream, too. | 这也是我的梦想 |
[1:14:52] | Then why are you throwing it away? | 那你为什么又放弃了 |
[1:15:24] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[1:15:38] | Your mum is right. | 你妈妈说得对 |
[1:15:41] | If you don’t wanna go back, don’t. | 如果你不想回去 就别回去了 |
[1:15:45] | You don’t have to do anything | 你不用做任何 |
[1:15:47] | that me or Mum or anyone want you to do… | 我 妈妈或任何人期望你做的事 |
[1:15:49] | unless you wanna do it. | 除非你自己愿意 |
[1:15:54] | You are the spark in our lives… | 你是我们生活中的火花 |
[1:15:57] | no matter what you do with yours. | 无论你自己想做什么 |
[1:16:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:16:10] | What have you done with this hair? | 你对你的头发做了什么 |
[1:16:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:16:15] | It’s like kissing an afghan. | 就像亲一个阿富汗人 |
[1:17:34] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么可以为你效劳的吗 |
[1:17:37] | You didn’t cut me and I didn’t quit. | 你没有开除我 我也没有退出 |
[1:17:40] | I have a showcase in six weeks. | 六周后我有一次展示 |
[1:17:41] | I don’t have time for any drama. | 我没有时间看什么儿戏 |
[1:17:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:44] | Are you sure you wanna be here? | 你确定要留下吗 |
[1:17:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:17:47] | Then you better prove it to me. | 那你最好证明给我看 |
[1:17:49] | Yes, Coach. | 是的 教练 |
[1:18:07] | Let’s move! | 动起来 |
[1:18:30] | One. | 一 |
[1:18:32] | Two. | 二 |
[1:18:39] | Can I join? | 可以一起吗 |
[1:18:48] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:18:56] | Look at them, look at me, go, | 看一眼他们 看一眼我 走 |
[1:18:58] | land at the same time, go! | 同时触线 走 |
[1:19:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:19:04] | Come on, you’re not a wrestler. | 放弃吧 你不是当摔角手的料 |
[1:19:06] | Squeeze the horn and go home. | 按喇叭回家吧 |
[1:19:07] | Come on, you came to Florida, you got a nice tan… | 你来弗罗里达 晒得漂漂亮亮的 |
[1:19:09] | now it’s over. Squeeze it. | 现在该结束了 按下去吧 |
[1:19:10] | Squeeze it. | 按吧 |
[1:19:12] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[1:19:14] | Squeeze his horn and I will give you such a receipt. | 按一下他的喇叭 我就给你好看 |
[1:19:16] | Horn’s right here. Just one squeeze. | 喇叭就在你面前 按一下就解脱了 |
[1:19:17] | Don’t you touch his dirty horn. | 你想都别想碰他的脏喇叭 |
[1:19:18] | Come on, Jeri, let’s go! | 加油 杰瑞 你可以的 |
[1:19:20] | – You can squeeze it. – You can do it! | -按喇叭 没事的 -你能行的 |
[1:19:22] | – You got nothing in the tank. – Come on, Jeri! You got it! | -你没力气了 -杰瑞 你可以的 |
[1:19:24] | Take the horn. Take the horn. | 按喇叭 按喇叭 |
[1:19:25] | Stop, take it! | 别做了 按喇叭 |
[1:19:27] | Take it. Take it. | 按它 按啊 |
[1:19:31] | Come on! Bring it in! | 加油 完成它 |
[1:19:38] | Take my wrists. | 抓住我的手腕 |
[1:19:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like this? | 好 好 好 这样吗 |
[1:19:41] | This is your time. | 这是你的时刻 |
[1:19:43] | Okay! Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[1:19:44] | You’re not the girl I paid for. | 我付钱不是为了看你的 |
[1:19:46] | I know. The girl you paid for is tied up in your basement. | 知道 你付钱看的那个绑在你的地下室 |
[1:19:48] | – You suck! – Yeah, but you swallow. | -你脑子进水了 -不像你还掺了屎 |
[1:19:51] | Eat me! | 食我大雕 |
[1:19:52] | No, thanks. I’m trying to bulk up. | 不 谢谢 我在增肌不吃肥肉 |
[1:19:56] | Them, me, go. | 他们 我 走 |
[1:19:59] | Whoa, Madison, hey. | 哇 麦迪逊 嘿 |
[1:20:00] | All right, just lose the suicide dive, | 行啦 别再练自杀式跳水了 |
[1:20:01] | you’re not gonna get it. | 你练不出来的 |
[1:20:02] | No, we will. I swear. We’ll get it. | 不 我们会的 我发誓 我们能练出来的 |
[1:20:05] | You have to go for it. | 你有的耗的了 |
[1:20:15] | Tag! Let’s go, in the ring. | 碰 来吧 上台吧 |
[1:20:17] | You got it, Kirsten. | 你可以的 科斯顿 |
[1:20:20] | One… | 一 |
[1:20:22] | Two! Whoo! | 二 哇 |
[1:20:36] | Tag me! Tag! | 让我上 碰 |
[1:20:42] | Yeah! | 就是这样 |
[1:20:52] | Come on, get out! | 快点 滚出去吧 |
[1:20:59] | Come on! In the ring! | 来吧 结束吧 |
[1:21:00] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:21:02] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[1:21:13] | Unfortunately, we’re at that moment again. | 不幸的时刻又到来了 |
[1:21:15] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你的付出 |
[1:21:20] | – Appreciate it. – Thanks, Coach. | -谢谢你的付出 -谢谢 教练 |
[1:21:23] | For the rest of you, | 至于你们其他人 |
[1:21:25] | as a reward for making it this far… | 作为坚持到现在奖励 |
[1:21:27] | I’m gonna take you to a quiet, romantic, little spot | 我要带你们去一个安静浪漫的小地方 |
[1:21:29] | I like to call WrestleMania. | 我喜欢叫那里摔角狂热赛 |
[1:21:30] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:31] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:21:32] | Keep your focus. | 保持注意力集中 |
[1:21:33] | There’s still a lot of stuff to do ahead of us. | 未来还有很多事等着我们 |
[1:21:35] | But we’re gonna get to go out and have some fun, okay? | 但是我们现在要出去找点乐子 好吗 |
[1:21:37] | Go home and get some rest, guys. Thank you. | 回家休息一下吧 伙计们 谢谢你们 |
[1:21:47] | All good? | 一切都好吗 |
[1:21:48] | All right? All right, love? | 还好吗 好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:21:53] | My big boy. Yeah. You all right? | 我的大儿子 是啊 你还好吧 |
[1:22:11] | Oh, my God. That’s Divas Champion. | 哦 我的上帝 那是丽人冠军 |
[1:22:12] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[1:22:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:20] | Hamburgers. It’s free food! | 汉堡包 又不要钱 |
[1:22:22] | You know I’m an emotional eater. | 你知道我是个情绪化的食客 |
[1:22:23] | You’re enabling me now. | 你这是在诱惑我吃东西 |
[1:22:24] | This is gonna make me gain weight. | 这会让我体重增加的 |
[1:22:26] | You can burn it off in the ring. | 你可以在台上燃烧你的卡路里啊 |
[1:22:26] | That’s great. | 这不是很好吗 |
[1:22:27] | – I can’t burn it off. – Hi, guys. | -我烧不掉的 -嗨 伙计们 |
[1:22:28] | Eat as much as you want. | 想吃多少就吃多少 |
[1:22:29] | Hi. Hey. | 你好 嘿 |
[1:22:30] | I’m a massive fan. | 我是你们的铁粉 |
[1:22:31] | – Cool. – Thanks. Thanks. | -谢了 -谢谢 |
[1:22:33] | Just gonna… | 我想 |
[1:22:35] | It’s free, right? Yeah? | 这是免费的 对吧 是吗 |
[1:22:36] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s free. | 是啊 是的 这是免费的 |
[1:22:37] | You wanna leave some for the rest of us there? | 你还打算给我们剩下的人留点吗 |
[1:22:40] | Yeah. Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:22:41] | Have a good match, boys. | 孩子们 祝你们比赛顺利 |
[1:22:42] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢了 |
[1:22:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:22:45] | If she can eat it, you can eat it… | 如果她能吃 你就能吃 |
[1:22:46] | – Don’t eat a hot dog. – Here. | -我不要吃热狗 -给你 |
[1:22:47] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不 |
[1:22:48] | Do you know what’s in a hot dog? | 你知道热狗里有什么吗 |
[1:22:53] | Is that The Miz? | 那是米兹吗 |
[1:22:56] | Hey, Coach. | 嘿 教练 |
[1:22:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:22:59] | I have no idea. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 一脸懵逼 |
[1:23:01] | What’s happening? Where is she going? | 发生什么事了 她要去哪里 |
[1:23:05] | I’m sorry, I thought the hot dogs were free. | 对不起 我以为热狗是免费的 |
[1:23:16] | Please. | 请吧 |
[1:23:42] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[1:23:44] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:23:46] | How’re you doing? | 过得怎么样 |
[1:23:49] | Yeah. Good. You? | 挺好 你呢 |
[1:23:50] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[1:23:52] | Yeah. Yeah, I brought it. | 是的 带了 我带来了 |
[1:23:55] | Paige, when’s the last time | 佩吉 你最后一次 |
[1:23:57] | you spoke to your family? | 和家人说话是什么时候 |
[1:23:59] | Couple of weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[1:24:01] | Well, I think we should call ’em. | 我们最好打个电话给他们 |
[1:24:03] | You wanna call my family? | 你想给我家人打电话吗 |
[1:24:05] | I would like to call your family. | 我想给你家人打电话 |
[1:24:07] | So what’s their number? | 他们的电话号码是多少 |
[1:24:09] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[1:24:11] | The Black Widow is in. | 黑寡妇来了 |
[1:24:13] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:24:14] | And she taps out! | 她认输了 |
[1:24:17] | Here’s your winner, AJ Lee! | 获胜者 AJ李 |
[1:24:19] | Sit. Stay there. | 坐下吧 坐那儿 |
[1:24:21] | AJ Lee continues her historic reign | AJ李作为丽人冠军 |
[1:24:23] | as Divas Champion. | 继续了她的统治 |
[1:24:25] | The longest of all time. | 为有史以来最长的 |
[1:24:26] | Which prick is calling me during WrestleMania? | 哪个混蛋在比赛中途给我打电话啊 |
[1:24:30] | 这 我是道恩·强森 It’s, uh… It’s 道恩·强森. | |
[1:24:33] | Yeah, and I’m Vin Diesel, mate. | 是啊 我还范·迪塞尔呢 |
[1:24:35] | Well, let’s hope not. | 那还是算了 |
[1:24:37] | No, it is, Mr. Knight, | 不 真的是我 Knight先生 |
[1:24:38] | it’s Dwayne Johnson. How are you? | 我真的是道恩·强森 你好吗 |
[1:24:40] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[1:24:42] | Uh, okay. | 额 好吧 |
[1:24:45] | If you smell… | 你是否能感受到 |
[1:24:48] | what The Rock… | 巨石的 |
[1:24:49] | is cooking. | 力量 |
[1:24:53] | Yeah? Bullshit. | 是吗 瞎扯 |
[1:24:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:25:02] | What? | 又咋了 |
[1:25:03] | Dad! It’s actually him. | 爸爸 刚刚真的是他本人 |
[1:25:07] | – You what? – Yeah, it’s actually him. | -你说什么 -是的 真的是他 |
[1:25:09] | Hold the line one second. | 麻烦等一下 |
[1:25:12] | – It’s Saraya and The Rock. – Yeah, right. | -是萨瑞雅和巨石 -我猜也是 |
[1:25:14] | I got you on speakerphone, sir. | 先生 我已经开免提了 |
[1:25:17] | Hey, yeah. It’s Dwayne Johnson. | 嘿 好的 这里是道恩·强森 |
[1:25:19] | I’m here with your daughter now, | 我现在和您女儿在一起 |
[1:25:21] | and, uh, I first met her in London. | 我第一次见到她是在伦敦 |
[1:25:23] | And I’ve been keeping tabs on her… | 我一直在观察她 |
[1:25:24] | and I just heard some news | 我刚刚得到了一些消息 |
[1:25:26] | that I wanted to share with her… | 我想和她分享一下 |
[1:25:27] | and I thought you guys should hear it too at the same time. | 我想同时也应该告诉你们 |
[1:25:30] | – Right. – What news? | -好的 -什么消息 |
[1:25:31] | Paige’s time with the NXT is over. | 佩吉不会再待在NXT了 |
[1:25:37] | – Oh. – Okay. | -这样啊 -好吧 |
[1:25:38] | Because tomorrow night… | 因为就明晚 |
[1:25:40] | she’ll make her debut live on RAW | 她将在RAW上现场直播她的处女秀 |
[1:25:42] | and she will be fighting AJ Lee for the Divas title. | 她将和AJ李争夺丽人冠军的头衔 |
[1:25:47] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:25:51] | Dick me dead, bury me pregnant. | 搞什么啊 要干我啊 |
[1:25:54] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[1:25:56] | You don’t know what this means to us, Mr. Rock. | 你不知道这对我们意味着什么 巨石先生 |
[1:25:58] | Actually, uh… | 事实上 嗯 |
[1:25:59] | I know exactly what it means to you, ma’am. | 我很清楚这对你意味着什么 女士 |
[1:26:01] | I myself have come from a wrestling family, too… | 我自己也来自一个摔角家庭 |
[1:26:04] | and I wanted to share this news | 我想和你们分享这个消息 |
[1:26:05] | with you guys just so you could enjoy it… | 这样你们可以好好开心一把 |
[1:26:06] | and also just so Paige can | 同时也可以让佩吉为明晚的 |
[1:26:08] | prepare herself mentally to go out there tomorrow night… | 比赛做好十全的心理准备 |
[1:26:12] | and win over the crowd. | 然后赢得观众们的欢心 |
[1:26:14] | Because if you don’t do that… | 因为如果你不这样做 |
[1:26:16] | then they’re gonna find somebody else who will. | 那么他们就会找到其他能做到的人 |
[1:26:19] | And then this whole opportunity | 然后这整个机会 |
[1:26:21] | will be gone by next week. | 下周就灰飞烟灭了 |
[1:26:29] | She’s not gonna let you down, Mr. Rock. | 她不会让你失望的 巨石先生 |
[1:26:31] | I’ll promise ya. She’s gonna smash it. | 我向你保证 她会燃爆全场的 |
[1:26:33] | – She’ll kill it. – Proud of you, Raya. | -她可以做到的 -以你为荣 瑞雅 |
[1:26:35] | I love you, princess. We’re all with you, darling. | 我爱你 公主 我们都在这儿 |
[1:26:37] | You’re amazing, baby. | 你太棒了 宝贝 |
[1:26:39] | I love you, Rock. | 我爱你 巨石 |
[1:26:41] | Rock? | 巨石 |
[1:26:42] | I… I love you, too. | 我 我也爱你 |
[1:26:49] | It’s The Rock! Huh? | 真的是巨石啊 嗯 |
[1:26:58] | Good luck tomorrow, Paige. | 祝你明天好运 佩吉 |
[1:27:00] | Yeah. Um, thanks for picking me. | 好的 谢谢你选了我 |
[1:27:03] | Nah, I didn’t pick you, I just work here. | 不 我没选你 我只是在这里工作 |
[1:27:07] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[1:27:08] | Yeah. Yeah, I know that guy. | 是啊 是的 我认识那个人 |
[1:27:10] | We once had a crazy match where he threw himself… | 我们曾经疯狂地比了一场 他从一个 |
[1:27:13] | off the top of a 30-foot steel cage… | 30英尺高的笼子顶部摔下来 |
[1:27:14] | just to make me look good. | 只是为了迎合我装逼 |
[1:27:17] | I’ll see you later, Sex Tape. | 稍后见 小黄片 |
[1:27:19] | Why’d you call him “Sex Tape”? | 你为什么叫他 小黄片 |
[1:27:20] | Oh, because he makes people famous. | 因为他能让人出名 |
[1:27:22] | Good luck tomorrow. | 祝你明天好运 |
[1:27:47] | Who’d a thought it, eh? | 谁会想到呢 |
[1:27:48] | Our little sister’s gone from here… | 我们的小妹妹离家万里 |
[1:27:51] | To wwe. | 去WWE了 |
[1:27:55] | You would’ve too, Roy, | 你本来也会的 罗伊 |
[1:27:56] | if they’d given you the chance. | 如果他们给你机会的话 |
[1:27:57] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:27:59] | No, she has something I never had. | 不 她拥有一些我从未有过的东西 |
[1:28:03] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[1:28:04] | You. | 你 |
[1:28:34] | Ez! | 艾泽 |
[1:28:37] | Get in the van, mate. | 上车 兄弟 |
[1:28:42] | Come on, mate. You’re late for training. | 快点 兄弟 你训练已经迟到了 |
[1:28:44] | Piss off, dickhead! | 滚开 蠢货 |
[1:28:45] | I would do, sweetheart, | 我会滚的 小可爱 |
[1:28:47] | but he’s already paid for the lessons. | 但他已经报名上课了 |
[1:28:49] | And by Christ, he needs ’em. | 而且认真的 他得上课 |
[1:28:54] | Ez. | 艾泽 |
[1:28:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:28:59] | Ez. | 艾泽 |
[1:29:02] | Ez! | 艾泽 |
[1:29:11] | – All right? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[1:29:13] | He looks lovely. | 他长得可真可爱 |
[1:29:18] | Smash it! | 砸它 |
[1:29:20] | Out of the way! I got a hammer on a pole! | 走开 我在杆子上装了个小锤子 |
[1:29:28] | Come on! Oh, watch it! | 拜托 啊 看着点 |
[1:29:34] | – Zak’s back! – Get in the van! Come on! | -扎克回来了 -上车 快点 |
[1:29:37] | Leave that there! | 别管了 |
[1:29:47] | Christ! Please don’t tell me | 天哪 你可别告诉我 |
[1:29:48] | you’re deaf as well, now! | 你现在不仅瞎还聋了 |
[1:29:53] | Strong into the ropes. Strong. | 在围绳上发力 用力 |
[1:29:59] | That’s it! | 很好 |
[1:30:01] | All right. Find the ropes. | 好的 去找围绳 |
[1:30:04] | Ez, let him know you’re there. | 艾泽 让他知道你在那 |
[1:30:06] | All right, don’t be scared. | 好的 别害怕 |
[1:30:09] | Stand tall, mate. | 站高一点 兄弟 |
[1:30:22] | Nice one! Well done! | 很好 做得好 |
[1:30:34] | *Born to raise hell* | *天生喜吵闹* |
[1:30:37] | *We know how to do it And we do it real well* | *我们知道如何做到且我们做得很好* |
[1:30:41] | *Born to raise hell* | *天生喜吵闹* |
[1:30:44] | *Go back to zero, take a pill and get well* | *回到原点 吃片药就会变好* |
[1:30:48] | *Born to raise hell Born to raise hell* | *天生喜吵闹 天生喜吵闹* |
[1:30:51] | *Be a good soldier and die where you fell* | *做一个好兵 然后死于你在哪倒下* |
[1:30:55] | *Oh… Stop* | *噢 停* |
[1:31:37] | John Cena! | 约翰·塞纳 |
[1:31:43] | And what an incredible scene tonight! | 今晚是多么壮大的场面 |
[1:31:45] | 15,000 WWE fans! Sold out! | 一万五千个职业摔角粉 门票全部售罄 |
[1:31:58] | Paige, you’re up! | 佩吉 到你上场了 |
[1:32:01] | – Hang on a minute! – This is it! Let’s go! | -稍等一下 -到你了 快走 |
[1:32:03] | Yeah, I know. I said just hang on a second. | 好 我知道 就稍微等一下 |
[1:32:06] | Hold on for what? | 你在等什么 |
[1:32:07] | This is live TV! | 这是电视直播 |
[1:32:53] | Well, you got a face like a bulldog | 你的脸看起来就像 |
[1:32:55] | licking piss off a thistle. | 吞了苍蝇屎 |
[1:32:57] | Zak, I can’t do this. | 扎克 我做不到 |
[1:33:00] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:33:02] | I’m gonna choke, I’m gonna screw up. | 我可能会发挥失常 然后搞砸 |
[1:33:03] | I’m gonna botch a move. I… | 我会走位很糟糕 我 |
[1:33:05] | I won’t go over with the crowd. | 我没办法赢得观众的认可 |
[1:33:07] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[1:33:09] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快出来 我们该走了 |
[1:33:12] | Zak, I have no idea who I’m supposed to be out there. | 扎克 我不知道上了场该做怎样的人 |
[1:33:17] | Do what The Rock said. Be the first you. | 按巨石说的 首先做你自己 |
[1:33:19] | Oh, bollocks to The Rock! | 去他妈的巨石 |
[1:33:21] | That’s not advice, Zak, that’s a tweet! | 那不是建议 扎克 就是在诓我们 |
[1:33:24] | He’s not some weirdo freak from Norwich, is he? | 他又不是诺里奇的怪胎 对吧 |
[1:33:27] | No, but that is who you are. | 他不是 但你是啊 |
[1:33:30] | Who else you gonna be? | 你还能是谁 |
[1:33:33] | Come on. If you can’t do this, no one can. | 振作起来 如果你做不到 没人可以 |
[1:33:36] | You’re a Knight. | 你是Knight家的人 |
[1:33:39] | Wrestling’s in your blood. | 体内流着摔角士的血液 |
[1:33:42] | Like hepatitis? | 和肝炎一样吗 |
[1:33:46] | A, B, and C. | 甲型 乙型和丙型肝炎 |
[1:33:48] | Riddled. | 全都扩散了 |
[1:33:51] | And you got something else. | 你还有一样东西 |
[1:33:52] | Something that I don’t have. | 那是我没有的东西 |
[1:33:54] | Yeah? Like what? | 真的吗 什么啊 |
[1:33:56] | That extra something. | 那额外的东西 |
[1:33:58] | Yeah, you don’t know that. | 是哦 你也不知道那是什么 |
[1:34:01] | I’ve always known that. | 我一直都知道 |
[1:34:04] | Why do you think I’ve been acting like such a prick? | 那你觉得我干嘛一直当个讨厌鬼 |
[1:34:08] | And listen to me, right? | 现在 听我说 |
[1:34:09] | No matter what happens when you go out there… | 当你走出去 无论发生什么 |
[1:34:12] | it will never be as bad as that time in King’s Lynn… | 都不会比我在金斯林 |
[1:34:15] | when I went on wearing Dad’s shorts. | 穿着老爸的内裤继续比赛更糟 |
[1:34:18] | When your penis fell out! | 当你小弟弟掉出来的时候 |
[1:34:19] | When my penis fell out. | 当我小弟弟掉出来的时候 |
[1:34:21] | Everyone was laughing at it. | 所有人都在笑 |
[1:34:22] | Everyone wasn’t laughing at it. | 大家不是在笑这事儿 |
[1:34:24] | People were laughing at the situation. | 人们只是因为这个场景好笑 |
[1:34:26] | Why did you even stay in the ring? | 那你为什么还继续比赛 |
[1:34:28] | Because I’m a bloody professional. | 因为我很专业 |
[1:34:29] | And so are you, right? | 你也是 对不对 |
[1:34:31] | That’s what I’m saying. | 这就是我要说的 |
[1:34:34] | So, have you got your own shorts on tonight? | 那么 今晚你有没有穿上你的战裤 |
[1:34:36] | Yes. My penis won’t fall out. | 有 我的小弟弟不会掉出来的 |
[1:34:39] | Then get out there. | 那就走出去 |
[1:34:40] | All right? | 好不好 |
[1:34:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:34:45] | It’s what I’m here for. | 这就是我在这的原因 |
[1:34:48] | Now, go and win over that crowd. | 现在 去赢得观众的欢心 |
[1:34:50] | I wanna hear ’em chanting your name. | 我要听见他们高喊你的名字 |
[1:34:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:34:56] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[1:35:00] | Come on, we’re gonna be late. | 快点 我们快要迟到了 |
[1:35:01] | Where were you? Jesus. | 你刚去哪儿了 天哪 |
[1:35:05] | The Divas Champion, AJ Lee! | 丽人冠军 AJ李 |
[1:35:10] | Well, guys, today marks day number 295… | 朋友们 今天是历史上 |
[1:35:13] | in the historic | AJ高坐丽人冠军 |
[1:35:14] | Divas Championship reign of AJ! | 第295天的日子 |
[1:35:17] | Last night, she outlasted 13 other Divas… | 昨晚 她击败了另外13个丽人 |
[1:35:21] | to retain the title at WrestleMania. | 蝉联了摔角狂热赛 |
[1:35:24] | And, guys, I still don’t know how she did it. | 我还是不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[1:35:27] | She keeps finding ways to win. | 她一直在寻找获胜的方式 |
[1:35:31] | She on yet? | 她上了吗 |
[1:35:35] | For 295 days… | 295天以来 |
[1:35:37] | I have been your Divas Champion! | 我一直是你们的丽人冠军 |
[1:35:43] | The longest reigning Divas Champion… | 在位最长的丽人冠军 |
[1:35:46] | of all time! | 有史以来 |
[1:36:01] | Well, this right here is | 此时这里将有 |
[1:36:02] | a very interesting development. | 一场好戏即将上演 |
[1:36:04] | But that young lady… | 那位年轻的小姐 |
[1:36:06] | …is Paige. | 是佩吉 |
[1:36:08] | – She’s from Norwitch, England. – Norwich! | -她来自英国诺尼基 -是诺里奇 |
[1:36:10] | And she comes to us from NXT. | 她从NXT选拔到这里 |
[1:36:13] | Certainly different. | 确实与众不同 |
[1:36:14] | And this is a huge opportunity for Paige | 对佩吉来说 今晚是极好的机会 |
[1:36:17] | to impress this crowd here tonight. | 可以让观众对她刮目相看 |
[1:36:20] | AJ doesn’t look too happy to see Paige. | 见到佩吉 AJ看起来并不高兴 |
[1:36:26] | A capacity crowd in New Orleans… | 在新奥尔良现场座无虚席 |
[1:36:29] | millions watching around the world… | 全世界数百万观众正在观看 |
[1:36:31] | under the bright lights of Monday Night RAW. | 聚光灯下的周一晚世界摔角比赛 |
[1:36:44] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[1:36:46] | is it Halloween already? | 万圣节提前到了吗 |
[1:36:52] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[1:36:59] | Well, you can understand Paige being… | 你们可以理解佩吉是 |
[1:37:01] | She’s frozen. | 她僵住了 |
[1:37:02] | – …a bit hesitant here. – Come on, darling. | -有点犹豫 -加油 亲爱的 |
[1:37:03] | But these WWE fans will turn on her quick. | 但这些摔角粉丝们会迅速让她燃起来的 |
[1:37:06] | Do something! | 快说啊 |
[1:37:17] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[1:37:18] | Why don’t I do to you what I did | 我还是像昨晚对其他姑娘一样 |
[1:37:20] | to every single Diva last night? | 现在好好疼疼你 |
[1:37:26] | I think we should have a match right now. | 我想我们应该马上开始比赛 |
[1:37:28] | And as a special post- WrestleMania treat… | 这作为一个特殊的赛后待遇 |
[1:37:30] | I will put my title on the line. | 我将要冒着丢失冠军的风险 |
[1:37:42] | Paige isn’t ready. I mean… | 佩吉还没准备好 我的意思是 |
[1:37:43] | Paige came from a wrestling family in England… | 佩吉来自于一个英国的摔角家庭 |
[1:37:45] | but she… Oh! | 但是她 噢 |
[1:37:47] | She wasn’t ready for a match tonight. | 今晚的比赛她还没准备好 |
[1:37:49] | Come on, Raya. Get up. | 加油 瑞雅 站起来 |
[1:37:50] | Paige needs to do something here… | 佩吉需要进行反击 |
[1:37:51] | or she’s gonna let this opportunity | 否则她就会让这次机会 |
[1:37:53] | slip through her fingers. | 从她的指尖溜走 |
[1:37:58] | This is my house, freak! | 这是我的地盘 你个怪胎 |
[1:38:06] | Yes! Come on! | 太好了 再来 |
[1:38:09] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[1:38:22] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:38:42] | Suck on that, bitch! | 尝尝这招 贱人 |
[1:38:45] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:38:47] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:38:49] | And this could be Paige’s moment! | 现在佩吉是主动的一方 |
[1:38:51] | She’s heading up to the top rope right there! | 她爬上围绳顶端 |
[1:38:53] | AJ Lee has turned this match around! | AJ李扭转了比赛 |
[1:38:55] | This doesn’t end well. | 比赛还没有结束 |
[1:38:57] | Top rope, AJ on the top rope. | 顶绳 AJ在顶绳上 |
[1:39:00] | AJ takin’ out Paige! | AJ把佩吉带了下来 |
[1:39:02] | Oh, man. Wow! | 噢 兄弟 天哪 |
[1:39:04] | I don’t think Paige knows where she’s at. | 我觉得佩吉并不知道她现在在哪 |
[1:39:06] | And now, the Divas Champion | 而此时此刻 丽人冠军 |
[1:39:07] | crawling toward Paige, hooks the leg! | 正爬向佩吉 勾起她的腿 |
[1:39:10] | One! Two! And it’s over! | 1 2 比赛结束 |
[1:39:12] | Oh, a kick-out! | 喔 一记蹬腿 |
[1:39:16] | Last moment kick-out by Paige! | 佩吉在最后一刻蹬腿了 |
[1:39:17] | Hair! | 头发 |
[1:39:18] | And this has just angered AJ! | 这个举动惹怒了AJ |
[1:39:22] | AJ with a kick to the midsection. | AJ踢向上腹部 |
[1:39:27] | It’s the Black Widow! | 她是黑寡妇 |
[1:39:29] | The submission move… | 这是驱使投降的招式 |
[1:39:31] | that’s taken out so many Divas! | 这一招带走了很多丽人 |
[1:39:35] | Paige is trying to hang on here… | 佩吉还在坚持着 |
[1:39:37] | but she’s gotta tap out! | 但她必须扳回 |
[1:39:38] | She’s gonna get seriously hurt if she doesn’t tap here! | 如果她不扳回来将会受很严重的伤 |
[1:39:41] | Paige has gotta tap out! | 佩吉一定要扳回来 |
[1:39:54] | One! Two! Three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:40:05] | Now, the winner of this match… | 现在 本场比赛的冠军 |
[1:40:07] | and new Divas Champion… | 以及新的丽人冠军是 |
[1:40:12] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[1:40:21] | This is unbelievable, guys! You gotta watch… | 这真的难以置信 你们一定要看 |
[1:40:22] | what happens here at the end of this thing! | 比赛的最后发生了什么 |
[1:40:25] | Watch Paige with a Paige Turner! | 看佩吉的佩吉转体 |
[1:40:27] | That’s the Zak Attack! She stole your move! | 那是扎克攻击 她偷了你的招牌动作 |
[1:40:29] | She didn’t steal it, I gave it to her! | 她没有偷 我教给她的 |
[1:40:41] | I am a freak! | 我就是个怪胎 |
[1:40:45] | From Norwich, England! | 来自英国的诺里奇 |
[1:40:48] | And I have dreamt of this… | 我对这个腰带的渴望 |
[1:40:50] | since I was 13 years old! | 从我13岁开始 |
[1:40:54] | And it’s not just mine, it belongs to my family! | 这不只是我的梦想 还属于我的家人 |
[1:41:01] | It belongs to anyone who ever felt | 还属于诺里奇任何一个 |
[1:41:03] | like they are the freak from Norwich… | 觉得自己是怪胎的人 |
[1:41:06] | the oddballs, the outsiders… | 与众不同 格格不入 |
[1:41:08] | the ones that don’t belong! | 从来没有归属的人 |
[1:41:17] | My name is Paige. | 我是佩吉 |
[1:41:20] | And this is my house now! | 现在 这里是我的主场了 |
[1:41:27] | Yes! That’s right! That’s right! | 太棒了 是的 就是这样 |
[1:41:47] | Paige! Paige! Paige! | 佩吉 佩吉 佩吉 |
[1:41:53] | Paige! Paige! Paige! | 佩吉 佩吉 佩吉 |
[1:41:59] | Paige! Paige! Paige! | 佩吉 佩吉 佩吉 |
[1:42:02] | Paige! Paige! Paige! | 佩吉 佩吉 佩吉 |
[1:42:06] | Paige! Paige! Paige! | 佩吉 佩吉 佩吉 |
[1:42:24] | – Look, the big man’s crying! – Sod off! | -看 这大家伙在哭 -走开 |
[1:42:26] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[1:42:28] | I’m not crying, I’m allergic to the dog. | 我才没哭 我是对狗过敏 |
[1:42:34] | Oh, my God! Go, Paige! | 天哪 快来 佩吉 |
[1:42:38] | – Oh, my God! – That was incredible. | -天哪 -真的难以相信 |
[1:42:41] | Oh, my God! That was amazing! | 天哪 真的太厉害了 |
[1:42:45] | You were amazing. You did it! | 你刚才真的太了不起了 你做到了 |
[1:42:47] | You were incredible! | 真的太不可思议了 |
[1:42:56] | Yeah! | 万岁 |
[1:43:06] | What an incredible moment! | 真是难以置信的一刻 |
[1:43:08] | She wasn’t even ready to be in the WWE… | 她甚至还没准备进美国职业摔角比赛 |
[1:43:11] | and Paige is gonna leave here tonight… | 佩吉在今晚成为了 |
[1:43:13] | the new Divas Champion! | 新的丽人冠军 |
[1:43:34] | 同时为女子的美国职业摔角比赛 赢得了更多的尊重和电视播放时间 | |
[1:44:11] | That youth title should be around my waist, or trophy, | 青年称号应该充斥着我的腰或者奖杯 |
[1:44:13] | ’cause I’m gonna kick your ass! | 因为我会击败你 |
[1:44:15] | And that’s the bottom line, ’cause Zodiac don’t care. | 这是底线 因为”十二宫杀手”不在乎 |
[1:44:20] | My first match, I was knocked out | 在我第一次比赛中 我被打倒 |
[1:44:21] | in about five minutes, if that. | 就大约在5分钟以内 即使这样也没放弃 |
[1:44:25] | I started growing up watching it, | 我从小看这个长大 |
[1:44:27] | and I was just like, “Ugh! It’s really boring!” | 我就这样 呕 好无聊啊 |
[1:44:30] | Zak would get in the ring | 扎克就到摔角台上 |
[1:44:31] | and throw me about and stuff like that. | 把我扔出去 就是摔角的动作 |
[1:44:33] | So, I always knew, like, a couple of moves and stuff. | 所以 我一直都知道 就是几个动作 |
[1:44:36] | Dad was short on a show one day | 有一天爸爸的一次表演赛缺人 |
[1:44:37] | when I was 13 years old. | 那时我才13岁 |
[1:44:41] | So, yeah, I had to fill in for that one slot, | 所以 我就被叫去充人头 |
[1:44:43] | and I’ve been hooked ever since. | 之后我就再没能走出摔角圈 |
[1:44:58] | I’d done eight years in prison before I was 25. | 我25岁之前在监狱蹲了8年 |
[1:45:00] | – Mainly violence. – Mainly violence. | -主要因为暴力 -主要是暴力 |
[1:45:02] | She was a young lady at the time, | 那时候她还是个年轻姑娘 |
[1:45:04] | was contemplating suicide… | 想要自杀 |
[1:45:05] | was going nowhere in life. | 在生活中失去了方向 |
[1:45:06] | Some people find religion. | 有些人信奉了宗教 |
[1:45:08] | Well, me and Julie found wrestling. | 然后 我和朱迪在摔角找到了兴趣 |
[1:45:10] | That, to me, is proper salvation. | 那于我 便是救赎 |
[1:45:13] | What? What? | 啥 什么 |
[1:45:15] | We are a family of wrestlers. We make no apologies for that. | 我们是一个摔角家庭 不用道什么歉 |
[1:45:17] | This is what we do, this is what we love. | 这就是我们做的 也是我们爱的 |
[1:45:19] | This is our passion. | 这是我们的激情所在 |
[1:45:21] | This is gonna be our legacy when I pop me clogs. | 当我死后 这就是我们的遗产 |
[1:45:23] | This is what it’s all about. | 这就是它的全部 |
[1:45:29] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[1:45:36] | The rowdy man that’s crying his eyes out. | 一个糙汉快把眼睛给哭瞎了 |
[1:45:44] | Paige Turner, she did it! | 佩吉转体 她做到了 |
[1:45:46] | Paige did it! | 佩吉赢了 |