时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | It’s our anniversary. | 是我们的周年纪念 |
[00:11] | You asked me what I wanted, | 你问我想要什么 |
[00:12] | and I said just to wake up with you. | 我说只想能在你身边醒来 |
[00:14] | It’s not gonna happen, is it? | 不可能了 是吗 |
[00:14] | It’s gonna happen. | 可能的 |
[00:18] | He asked me out on a date. | 他约我出去 |
[00:19] | I was hoping that we could do something. | 我希望我们可以一起做些什么 |
[00:22] | The only thing I really want | 我真正想要的 |
[00:23] | is to be at home with my real mom. | 只是和我亲妈一起待在家里 |
[00:25] | That’s all I want, too. | 那也是我的愿望 |
[00:26] | So, you are into me. | 原来你喜欢我 |
[00:28] | Max, what’s wrong? | 麦克斯 怎么了 |
[00:28] | You had me scared out of my mind. | 你吓死我了 |
[00:30] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[00:33] | – Meet me here tomorrow night. – Tomorrow? | -明晚在这里见我 -明天吗 |
[01:06] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[01:09] | My birthday? | 我生日吗 |
[01:12] | Today’s my birthday? | 今天是我生日吗 |
[01:14] | It’s 6:06 A.M. | 都早上6点06了 |
[01:15] | You are exactly 17 years old. | 你已经满17岁了 |
[01:21] | What happens now you– | 现在你是要… |
[01:23] | We wait 25 minutes, then we wake up Taylor. | 我们等25分钟 然后去叫醒泰勒 |
[01:26] | But until then she gets to sleep? | 但她才刚睡着吧 |
[01:27] | ‘Fraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[01:29] | Even then, she was smarter than me. | 即使那样 她还是比我聪明 |
[01:34] | Do we really have to do this right now? | 我们现在真的要这么做吗 |
[01:36] | It’s so early. | 太早了点吧 |
[01:37] | I will still be 17 in three hours. | 3小时后我还是17岁呀 |
[01:40] | Come on, girls, | 拜托 孩子们 |
[01:42] | let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[01:45] | Surprise! Happy birthday! | 惊喜 生日快乐 |
[01:48] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[01:49] | Okay. So, what would you like? | 你们想吃点什么 |
[01:51] | I’ve got bagels, I’ve got fruit, and I am taking orders for eggs. | 有面包圈 水果 想吃鸡蛋我来煎 |
[01:55] | Scrambled with cream cheese, please. | 奶油干酪炒蛋 谢谢 |
[01:57] | You don’t get to pick first. | 还没轮到你 |
[01:58] | It’s not your birthday. | 又不是你的生日 |
[01:59] | Maybe they’d like to open some presents first. | 也许她们想先拆礼物 |
[02:07] | Um, let us discuss. | 我们商量一下 |
[02:13] | Do you get this every year? | 你每年都这么过的吗 |
[02:14] | No. This is usually the worst day of the year. | 不 通常这都是一年中最糟的日子 |
[02:16] | It’s the annual reminder you weren’t here. | 提醒我们你不在的日子 |
[02:19] | I’ve always dreaded my birthday. | 我一直都怕过生日 |
[02:20] | Okay, well, I can top that. | 好吧 总比我好 |
[02:22] | I didn’t even know today was my birthday. | 我都不知道今天是我生日 |
[02:52] | So…you’ve been celebrating a birthday on a different day? | 所以你庆祝的生日不是今天吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah, I just turned 16 like six months ago. | 是啊 半年前我才过了16岁生日 |
[03:01] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[03:02] | What day? | 哪一天 |
[03:03] | It’s no fun in there without you. | 你们不在都没意思了 |
[03:08] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[03:09] | You know what? The last time you two | 你知道吗 上一次你们 |
[03:11] | celebrated a birthday together you were three years old. | 一起过生日的时候才3岁 |
[03:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:18] | Yeah, and you carried me around on your shoulders. | 是啊 你还让我骑在肩膀上呢 |
[03:22] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:27] | Yeah, you said it was | 是啊 你还说 |
[03:27] | so I could be as high as a balloon. | 这样我就跟气球一样高了 |
[03:29] | Oh, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[03:31] | you make me feel very special. | 你让我感觉很特别 |
[03:35] | Well, you were– uh, you are. | 你原来… 现在也是 |
[03:38] | Buddy, you have to come over more often. | 巴迪 你得常来啊 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I don’t even remember that. | 是啊 我都记不得了 |
[03:41] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[03:43] | I mean, do you remember anything about Gammy? | 还有关于阿嬷的记忆吗 |
[03:45] | Was I wearing a plaid dress? | 我是不是穿过一条格子裙 |
[03:48] | You were. | 是啊 |
[03:48] | I- I have a picture of it. | 我还有照片呢 |
[03:50] | Uh, it’s in my wallet. Where’s my wallet? | 在我钱包里 我钱包呢 |
[03:51] | No, let’s– let’s wait on that. | 不 别着急 |
[03:53] | Let’s enjoy this moment. | 享受下这一刻 |
[03:54] | Do you remember the day they were born? | 还记得他们出生那天吗 |
[03:57] | It was the best day of my life. | 是我一生中最美好的日子 |
[03:59] | Okay if I eat this in my room? | 介意我回房间去吃吗 |
[04:00] | I can still see you holding one in each arm. | 我还记得你一手抱着一个 |
[04:02] | “Do as you please, Grant.” | “随便你 格兰特” |
[04:04] | You know, after 14 years, | 都14年了 |
[04:07] | you girls deserve a birthday party. | 你们俩理应有个生日派对 |
[04:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:10] | Um, I would love a party. | 办个派对挺好的 |
[04:13] | Yeah, I’ll, um– I’ll text my friend Bird. | 是 我发信息给我朋友波德 |
[04:15] | She’ll send out the bat signal. | 她会帮我邀请朋友来 |
[04:17] | Yeah, let’s talk about what you’re gonna wear tonight. | 我们商量下你们晚上穿什么 |
[04:20] | Okay. Well, let’s talk about the most perfect gift, | 先看看我给你们准备的 |
[04:23] | for the most perfect birthday presents. | 最完美的生日礼物 |
[04:27] | Oh, a Macy’s gift card. | 梅西百货的购物卡 |
[04:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:30] | Now you can go get yourself something fabulous for tonight. | 你们自己去挑点晚上穿的衣服 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:33] | That means new, something without holes in it. | 要新的 上面没有破洞的 |
[04:36] | – Right. – And, you, slinky, sexy– it wouldn’t kill you. | -是啊 -你 穿些性感紧身的也不会死 |
[04:40] | And some shoes, too. | 还有鞋子 |
[04:41] | There’s plenty on there. | 卡里的钱够花的 |
[04:42] | – So, now, let’s– let’s eat. – Okay. | -现在开饭吧 -好的 |
[04:47] | Can I talk to you a second? | 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[04:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:52] | What did I do? | 我怎么了 |
[04:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:55] | I’m trying to figure that out. | 我也想知道 |
[04:56] | Your husband has been asking me all kinds of questions | 你丈夫一直问我各种关于 |
[04:59] | about some spa package | 水疗套餐的事儿 |
[05:01] | that I got at a silent auction that– | 说我在无声拍卖里拍的 |
[05:04] | Oh, my God, what did you say? | 天呐 你怎么说的 |
[05:05] | No, it’s fine. | 不 别担心 |
[05:07] | I rolled with it. | 我遮掩过去了 |
[05:08] | You “rolled with it”? | 什么叫”遮掩过去” |
[05:11] | Are you cheating on David? | 你是不是背着大卫劈腿了 |
[05:13] | Is there somebody else? | 你在跟别人约会吗 |
[05:14] | Mom, it’s very complicated. | 妈妈 这事很复杂 |
[05:16] | Please tell me you’re seeing someone else. | 求你告诉我你是劈腿了 |
[05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[05:22] | Nothing would make me happier than if you finally | 没什么能比你终于甩了这废柴 |
[05:24] | unloaded this loser. | 更能让我开心了 |
[05:26] | If you need me to cover for you, | 如果你要我打掩护 |
[05:27] | I’ll do it happily. | 我很乐意 |
[05:29] | Just, please, no more silent auctions. | 只是别再说无声拍卖了 |
[05:30] | I cannot have people thinking I go to silent auctions. | 我不想让别人觉得我会去无声拍卖 |
[05:33] | I… | 我… |
[05:35] | What else is a mother for? | 母亲不就用来打掩护的嘛 |
[05:38] | I’m pretty sure not that. | 肯定不是 |
[05:40] | Okay, I have to get ready for that birthday party. | 好了 我得准备生日派对了 |
[05:44] | Oh, you think you’re doing that birthday party | 你要穿着这身丑衣服 |
[05:46] | in those drabby drabs? | 参加生日派对吗 |
[05:47] | No. In fact, you know what? | 不行 这样吧 |
[05:49] | I’m getting my credit card, | 我去拿信用卡 |
[05:49] | and you’re going shopping with the girls. | 你去和孩子们一起购物 |
[05:51] | We can pay for our own clothes, Joan. | 我们买得起自己的衣服 琼 |
[05:53] | Can you? | 是吗 |
[05:59] | Hey, hey, you want a donut? | 你想吃个甜甜圈吗 |
[06:01] | – Thank you. – They’re really good. | -谢谢 -很好吃的 |
[06:04] | Love a good donut. | 我喜欢吃好吃的甜甜圈 |
[06:06] | Mm, so good. | 真好吃 |
[06:09] | Carter, you want one? | 卡特 你想吃吗 |
[06:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[06:28] | Mom, where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪儿 |
[06:34] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[06:36] | I can’t believe you did this. | 你居然为我布置成这样 |
[06:38] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:40] | It’s my absolute favorite day of the year, | 我每年最爱这一天 |
[06:42] | the day you made me a mother. | 这天你让我成为一位母亲 |
[06:50] | And we feel so lucky | 我们感到很幸运 |
[06:51] | to have our whole family under one roof. | 能全家团聚 |
[06:54] | Mom’s making a toast? | 妈妈在致辞呢 |
[06:55] | – So bless. – There’s champagne in it. | -非常幸运 -果汁里掺了香槟哦 |
[06:58] | Okay, anyway, I just wanted to say thank you | 不管怎样 我只想谢谢你们让我 |
[07:02] | for making me a mother and Elizabeth. | 成为了一位母亲和伊丽莎白 |
[07:07] | For God sake’s, enough already. | 看在上帝份上 够了 |
[07:09] | She’s your mom. | 她是你的妈妈 |
[07:10] | – Call her mom. – Mom. | -叫她妈妈 -妈妈 |
[07:11] | Don’t use that tone. | 别对我用那种语气 |
[07:12] | – Cheers. – Anyway, let’s toast. | -干杯 -大家干杯吧 |
[07:14] | Cheers. Happy birthday. | 干杯 生日快乐 |
[07:18] | – Cheers. – Excuse me. | -干杯 -失陪下 |
[07:20] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[07:29] | Um, just a sec. | 等一下 |
[07:38] | You with a hidden suitcase, that’s never a good sign. | 你藏起来行李包 肯定没好事 |
[07:55] | I saw my mom. | 我见了我妈妈 |
[07:59] | Around here she’s known as “The kidnapper”. | 在这家她叫”绑匪” |
[08:06] | Does this mean you’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[08:12] | Going back to her? | 回到她身边 |
[08:15] | Tay… | 小泰 |
[08:16] | When? | 什么时候 |
[08:19] | It better not be today. | 最好别是今天 |
[08:21] | I told you I didn’t know about today. | 我说了我不知道今天是我生日 |
[08:22] | But now you do, | 但现在你知道了 |
[08:23] | so can you reschedule devastating your family? | 所以能改天再破坏你的家庭吗 |
[08:28] | It’s not up to me. | 这不是我决定的 |
[08:29] | Yes, it is. | 怎么可能 |
[08:31] | It’s totally up to you. | 这完全是由你决定的 |
[08:32] | It’s clearly not up to me or Grant. | 显然不是由我和格兰特决定 |
[08:35] | Is there anyone whose opinion matters to you? | 有谁的意见你能听得进去吗 |
[08:37] | You don’t think this is hard for me, too? | 你觉得这对我很轻松吗 |
[08:39] | It’s really hard, Taylor, okay? | 我也很难受好吗 泰勒 |
[08:42] | But I can’t stay here | 但我不能既待在这里 |
[08:43] | and be with my mom at the same time, okay? | 又在我妈妈身边 好吗 |
[08:45] | I have to choose. | 我必须得选择 |
[08:46] | So, you could do that? | 那你这样就行吗 |
[08:48] | You could spend today with us, | 今天跟我们共同度过 |
[08:49] | have us throw you a party, | 让我们为你办派对 |
[08:51] | pose for pictures, | 一起照相 |
[08:52] | and then let us wake up tomorrow morning | 然后让我们明天早上醒来 |
[08:54] | and relive that nightmare. | 重温那个噩梦 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:57] | I don’t give a crap if you’re sorry. | 我不在乎你是否对不起 |
[08:59] | Answer the question, could you do that? | 回答问题 你做得出吗 |
[09:03] | Because if you can, | 因为如果你行 |
[09:04] | then– then you must really hate us. | 那你肯定很恨我们 |
[09:13] | Clearly there’s nothing I can say. | 很显然我无话可说 |
[09:15] | Yes, there is. | 不 你有话说 |
[09:18] | “I’m staying.” | 说”我要留下” |
[09:25] | Everyone always says it’s so great being a twin. | 每个人都说双胞胎有多棒 |
[09:31] | They wouldn’t say that if they had to be your twin. | 要是他们是你的双胞胎 肯定就不会这么说了 |
[09:55] | Tay, come on. | 小泰 别这样 |
[09:59] | All right, fine. | 好吧 随你 |
[10:01] | But you’re missing out on some really cute dresses. | 但你错过了一些很好看的裙子哦 |
[10:05] | I think Max would really like this one. | 我觉得麦克斯会很喜欢这条 |
[10:14] | How are things with you and Max? | 你和麦克斯之间进展如何 |
[10:16] | What difference does it make | 既然你明天就走 |
[10:17] | since you won’t be here tomorrow? | 知道又有什么用 |
[10:19] | You guys finding anything you like? | 你们有找到心仪的衣服吗 |
[10:21] | – Um, yeah, tons of stuff. – Yeah, yeah. | -当然 很多 -没错 |
[10:26] | Who else knows? | 谁还知道这事 |
[10:28] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[10:31] | He met Lori at the Quick-and-Easy where he works, | 他在工作的便利店里见到了洛莉 |
[10:34] | which he was not happy about. | 他很不高兴 |
[10:37] | And this was yesterday? | 这是昨天的事吗 |
[10:41] | And he was texting you? | 他发短信告诉你了吗 |
[10:43] | Yeah, like a hundred times. | 没错 发了有上百条 |
[10:44] | Oh, and Crash was with me, | 而且克拉什当时和我一起 |
[10:46] | so he met her as well. | 所以他也见到了洛莉 |
[10:48] | Well, at least she didn’t kidnap you. | 至少她没绑架你 |
[10:50] | I guess that’s an improvement. | 这是个进步 |
[10:55] | Taylor, I don’t want you to hate me. | 泰勒 我不想让你恨我 |
[10:57] | Stay and I won’t hate you. | 留下来 我就不会恨你 |
[10:59] | I can’t stay. | 我不能留下 |
[11:03] | And I could walk right over there | 我可以直接走过去 |
[11:04] | and tell Mom, and then you’d have to. | 告诉妈妈 那你就必须留下了 |
[11:08] | What about Grant? | 那格兰特怎么办 |
[11:09] | I can’t think about Grant. | 我不敢想格兰特 |
[11:11] | You guys ready to try on some stuff? | 你们挑好要试的衣服了吗 |
[11:14] | Should we even bother? | 有必要吗 |
[11:17] | Well, we’re here. | 来都来了 |
[11:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:27] | Guys, let me see. | 快出来让我看看 |
[11:29] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没穿好 |
[11:30] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也没有 |
[11:31] | We cannot leave this store empty-handed. | 我们可不能空手而归 |
[11:34] | I found something I like. | 我找到喜欢的了 |
[11:36] | Good, let’s see. | 快出来我看看 |
[11:41] | Taylor, you look beautiful. | 泰勒 你真漂亮 |
[11:44] | I really like it. | 我很喜欢这件 |
[11:45] | You have to wear this to the party. | 那一定要穿这件去参加派对 |
[11:46] | Oh, I think I found my dress! | 我找到我喜欢的了 |
[11:48] | Great, come out. | 太好了 快出来看看 |
[11:58] | Okay, no contest. | 好吧 不跟你比 |
[11:59] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[12:02] | You both look spectacular. | 你们俩穿着都很漂亮 |
[12:09] | I want you to have it. | 我想让你穿 |
[12:12] | Tay, no, come on. | 小泰 不要 |
[12:13] | Yes, it’s your last– | 不 这是你最后… |
[12:15] | Your last what? | 什么最后 |
[12:22] | It’s your last time I’m ever gonna be this generous to you. | 这是我最后一次让着你了 |
[12:26] | Okay, you’re both getting the dresses. | 这两条我们都要了 |
[12:28] | – No. – Oh, no, come on. | -不行 -不 别这样 |
[12:30] | That would be pretty humiliating. | 这样多丢人啊 |
[12:31] | – Way too humiliating. – Come here. | -简直太丢人了 -过来 |
[12:33] | Come here. | 过来啊 |
[12:38] | What? | 什么 |
[12:41] | Last time you had a birthday party… together, | 你俩上次一起过生日的时候 |
[12:46] | you both wore the same dress. | 就穿着同样的衣服 |
[12:54] | Tay, be my twin again? | 小泰 再做双胞胎好吗 |
[12:59] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | I’m gonna go get dressed. | 我去换衣服 |
[13:11] | Can I hold on to this for a sec? | 这张照片先给我一下好吗 |
[13:13] | – Yeah, yeah. – I just wanna look at it. | -好啊 -我就想看看 |
[13:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | Chinese for dinner? | 晚上吃中餐好吗 |
[13:35] | Uh, the place with good scallion pancakes? | 去葱油饼特别好吃的那家吗 |
[13:38] | Oh, you got it. | 没问题 |
[13:40] | Oh, um– | 对了 |
[13:42] | I need a baby picture of me for school. | 学校要我们交一张小时候的照片 |
[13:45] | They’re doing some section in the yearbook. | 要放在年鉴里做专栏什么的 |
[13:47] | Do you have one? | 你有吗 |
[13:48] | A baby picture? | 小时候的照片吗 |
[13:50] | Oh, honey, don’t you remember when this building flooded | 亲爱的 你不记得这里几年前 |
[13:54] | a few years back? | 发过洪水吗 |
[13:56] | No. | 不记得了 |
[13:57] | Well, I had all the pictures in boxes in the basement. | 我把照片都放在地下室的盒子里的 |
[13:59] | They all got destroyed. | 都被洪水毁了 |
[14:01] | All of them did? | 一张没剩吗 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:05] | I do have one picture, but it’s my only one, | 我有一张 但是只有这一张 |
[14:10] | so I would absolutely have to get it back. | 所以用完一定记得拿回来 |
[14:12] | – Okay. – Mm-hmm. | -好 -给你 |
[14:19] | How have I never seen this before? | 我怎么会从没见过这张 |
[14:22] | Why is it laminated? | 为什么还过塑了 |
[14:24] | I wanted to protect it, you know? | 我想好好保护啊 |
[14:29] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[14:33] | Uh, just a sec. | 马上就好 |
[14:38] | I can’t remember the last time I was this happy. | 我都不记得上次这么高兴是什么时候了 |
[14:44] | You’re a great mom. | 你是个很棒的妈妈 |
[14:46] | It’s really nice to see you happy. | 你能高兴真是太好了 |
[14:59] | I was just telling her what a great mom she is. | 我刚才跟妈妈说她很棒 |
[15:06] | I don’t know what’s gotten into her. | 不知道她是怎么了 |
[15:10] | Thanks for showing me this. | 谢谢你给我看 |
[15:11] | – Oh, yeah. – Hey, um, | -不客气 -对了 |
[15:14] | do have any other baby pictures of me? | 还有其它我小时候的照片吗 |
[15:16] | Oh, Lord, boxes. Anytime you wanna see them. | 有的是 你想看我拿给你 |
[15:19] | As soon as we get home? | 我们回家就看好吗 |
[15:23] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:33] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[15:36] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[15:38] | Look at these. | 你看 |
[15:40] | Look how cute I was? | 我小时候多可爱 |
[15:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:45] | That’s the cutest one. | 这个最可爱了 |
[15:47] | That’s Taylor. | 那是泰勒 |
[15:49] | Hey, can we talk about what happened last night? | 我们能谈谈昨晚的事吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:59] | What did you decide? | 你怎么决定的 |
[16:01] | Obviously, I’m going. | 显然我要走 |
[16:03] | Okay, then, this is a very important conversation, | 那接下来的对话非常重要 |
[16:06] | because I strongly feel | 因为我真的觉得 |
[16:10] | you should not go. | 你不该走 |
[16:11] | You know what, Max? | 知道吗 麦克斯 |
[16:12] | That’s not really your decision. | 这不是你说了算的 |
[16:13] | Yeah, I know, this is up to you. | 我知道取决于你 |
[16:15] | But I know things that you don’t know, | 但我知道你不知道的事 |
[16:17] | which I believe would influence your decision. | 我相信这会影响你的决定 |
[16:20] | Okay, well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:22] | You’re not gonna change my decision. | 你无法改变我的决定 |
[16:23] | So, if it’s something I wouldn’t wanna know, | 所以你说的如果是我不想知道的事 |
[16:25] | please just don’t tell me, Max, | 那就别说了 麦克斯 |
[16:26] | if you’re truly my friend. | 如果你是真朋友的话 |
[16:28] | You know what? That’s not fair, | 这不公平 |
[16:29] | that’s a trick sentence. | 你说的话前后矛盾 |
[16:31] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[16:37] | Listen, we got a situation– | 我们现在有个问题… |
[16:38] | I told her. | 我已经告诉她了 |
[16:40] | You think she should go? | 你觉得她应该走吗 |
[16:42] | No. | 不 |
[16:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:49] | Do you know I recently saw Lori | 你知道我最近在你家外面 |
[16:51] | right outside of your house? | 看见洛莉了吗 |
[16:53] | What? | 你说什么 |
[16:54] | Max, I just asked you not to say anything. | 麦克斯 我不是要你别到处说吗 |
[16:56] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[16:59] | I’m talking to her. | 我在跟她说话 |
[17:02] | And she was there yesterday at the Quick-n-Easy. | 她昨天就在便利店里 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I kinda figured that. | 我猜到了 |
[17:07] | Which is, sorry, why I couldn’t talk to you. | 对不起 所以我才没跟你说话 |
[17:09] | – I really wanted to talk– – No, it’s fine. I understand. | -我很想跟你… -没关系 我理解 |
[17:11] | I’m just upset that it doesn’t seem to matter what I think. | 我只是很难过我的想法似乎一点也不重要 |
[17:16] | Yeah, and it should, ’cause you’re her sister. | 对 这样不对 因为你是她妹妹 |
[17:19] | And today’s our birthday. | 而且今天还是我们生日 |
[17:23] | You would leave your twin sister on your birthday? | 你要在生日离开自己的双胞妹妹吗 |
[17:27] | Oh, I’m sorry, are you talking to me now? | 抱歉 你现在是跟我说话吗 |
[17:28] | You said I couldn’t say anything to you | 你说如果咱俩是真朋友就别说话 |
[17:31] | if I’m your friend, so I didn’t. | 所以我之前没说 |
[17:32] | But I also can’t be your friend | 但如果你跟洛莉走 |
[17:33] | if you’re with Lori, | 我们就不是朋友了 |
[17:34] | so where does that leave me? | 我为什么还不能说呢 |
[17:38] | In my room. | 去我房间吧 |
[17:40] | Yes. | 好的 |
[17:43] | Your room. | 去你房间 |
[18:01] | Okay, it’s been half frosted. | 这个撒了一半糖霜 |
[18:07] | Hello. May I take your coat? | 你们好 外套给我吧 |
[18:16] | That shirt looks great on you. | 这件衬衫和你很搭 |
[18:18] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:19] | Better than it does on me. | 你穿着比我好看多了 |
[18:20] | Keep it. | 送你了 |
[18:22] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[18:23] | I-I mean I really do like it, but– | 我很喜欢这件衬衫 可是… |
[18:24] | No, seriously, that shirt is dead to me. | 我是认真的 我对它没感觉了 |
[18:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:32] | Hello. May I take your coat? | 你们好 外套给我吧 |
[18:34] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:36] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 |
[18:44] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[18:47] | Oh! For goodness sakes, Grant. | 天呐 格兰特 |
[18:51] | How hard is it to hold coats? | 拿几件外套能有多难 |
[18:56] | Oh! Buddy, would you please help? | 巴迪 过来帮我一下 |
[18:59] | Well, I- I just got some cheese, honey. | 我刚拿了点奶酪 亲爱的 |
[19:02] | Oh, here, let me. | 让我来吧 |
[19:03] | Oh. So sweet. Thank you. | 你真是太好了 谢谢你 |
[19:06] | Wish all men could be like you. | 真希望所有男人都像你一样 |
[19:07] | Oh, don’t let her fool you. | 别被她骗了 |
[19:10] | She tells that to all the guys when she first meets them. | 她和男人初次见面说的都是这句 |
[19:13] | Go eat your cheese. Thank you. | 吃你的奶酪吧 谢谢你 |
[19:15] | I’m Crash, by the way. | 顺便说句 我叫克拉什 |
[19:16] | Oh, C– That-oh, that’s a very sexy name. | 克… 这名字真性感 |
[19:19] | I can’t believe I said that. | 我居然说出这样的话 |
[19:20] | I’m Joan, the girls’ grandmother. | 我是琼 姑娘们的外婆 |
[19:22] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 真看不出来 |
[19:24] | Yeah. And– Oh, oh, this is my daughter, Elizabeth. | 没错 这是我的女儿伊丽莎白 |
[19:26] | Oh, yeah. It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:28] | Thank you for welcoming me in your home. | 谢谢邀请我来做客 |
[19:33] | – Where should I put this? – Oh, oh, oh, yes. | -这些放哪 -差点忘了 |
[19:34] | Uh, in the office at the end of the hall. | 放走廊尽头那间办公室吧 |
[19:36] | – Oh, right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[19:37] | Yeah, my pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[19:40] | What a darling young man. | 多可爱的年轻人啊 |
[19:42] | Hey! Look who’s here! | 快看看谁来了 |
[19:44] | Oh, the girls are coming down. | 姑娘们下来了 |
[19:47] | – Birthday girls! – Gonna get this. | -小寿星们 -我要照下来 |
[19:52] | Oh, don’t they look pretty? | 她们真是太美了 |
[19:57] | – Really? – No, Dad. | -真要拍吗 -别拍了 老爸 |
[19:59] | Get a picture. | 就拍一张 |
[20:03] | All right. | 这就对了 |
[20:06] | Okay, smile. | 来笑一个 |
[20:10] | One more, one more. | 再来一张 再来一张 |
[20:14] | Okay, done, done, done. | 好啦 别拍啦 |
[20:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:32] | So, what’d you decide? | 你的决定是什么 |
[20:39] | I think I’m gonna go with my mom. | 我想和我妈妈一起走 |
[20:41] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[20:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:45] | Okay, you’re the first person who thinks so. | 你可是第一个这么想的 |
[20:46] | I-I-I wanna come with you. | 我想跟你一起走 |
[20:49] | What? | 什么 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:52] | Crash… | 克拉什 |
[20:54] | …I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[20:56] | Well, then we better make plans. | 那我们最好计划一下 |
[21:03] | He’s a drug dealer, she’s a kidnap victim. | 他是个毒贩 她是绑架的受害者 |
[21:06] | Add a dystopian society, | 加上反乌托邦的社会背景 |
[21:08] | and that could be a best-selling Y.A. Trilogy. | 就是一套畅销的反乌托邦三部曲了 |
[21:11] | That’s a potentially huge idea. | 这个想法以后绝对会火 |
[21:13] | Could you remember that for me? | 你能帮我记下来吗 |
[21:15] | Uh, yeah, could you maybe just | 你能自己记这些 |
[21:16] | remember your own potentially huge ideas? | 潜力无限的想法吗 |
[21:19] | Are you busy doing something else? | 你有别的事情要忙吗 |
[21:22] | Why am I not in a corner, making out with somebody? | 为什么我没躲在角落 跟别人亲热 |
[21:24] | You can make out with me. | 你可以跟我亲热啊 |
[21:27] | Oh, Bird. | 怎么样 波德 |
[21:30] | Hey, Gabe, nice to have you here. | 加布 很高兴你能来 |
[21:32] | – Let me take this. – Oh, thank you. | -我来拿吧 -谢谢 |
[21:34] | Well, you know this place. | 你对这里很熟了 |
[21:35] | Go and make yourself at home. | 别客气 随便玩 |
[21:36] | All right, appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[21:37] | – All right, Dad. – Have fun. | -先走了 爸爸 -玩得开心 |
[21:42] | May I take your coat? | 我能帮你拿外套吗 |
[21:43] | Uh, I’m not staying. | 我还是不留下来了 |
[21:45] | I-I just wanted to see you, make sure we’re okay. | 我只是想过来看看你还好吗 |
[21:50] | Are we okay? | 我们还好吧 |
[21:53] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[21:56] | Glad you could make it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[21:58] | You gonna take his coat? | 你不帮他放外套吗 |
[21:59] | No, he said he couldn’t stay. | 不了 他说他马上就走 |
[22:00] | – Come on, you gotta stay. – No. | -别这样 留下来嘛 -不了 |
[22:01] | Come on, have a beer, one beer. | 来嘛 来瓶啤酒 就一瓶 |
[22:04] | Come on. One beer. | 来吧 来一瓶 |
[22:05] | Uh, yeah, okay, I’ll have a beer. | 好吧 那我喝一瓶 |
[22:13] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[22:14] | Wow. You look amazing. | 你可真漂亮 |
[22:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:20] | Hey, man, how come you’re not playing video games with Grant? | 哥们 你怎么没和格兰特一起打游戏 |
[22:25] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 因为 我就是没有 |
[22:28] | ‘Cause he’s with me. | 因为他和我在一起 |
[22:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:32] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[22:36] | You know, I’m sorry, | 抱歉了 |
[22:37] | I cannot fill out your questionnaire today. | 我今天可没空回答你问题 |
[22:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:42] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[22:49] | Why are we in your closet? | 我们为什么要躲在柜子里 |
[22:50] | I’m doing a little test. | 我在做一个小测试 |
[22:52] | I wanna see how long it takes | 想看看到底要多久 |
[22:53] | before someone notices I’m gone, | 才会有人发现我不见了 |
[22:55] | then comes looking for me. | 然后来找我 |
[22:56] | So, you left the birthday party | 所以你没去生日派对 |
[22:57] | to come throw yourself a pity party? | 给自己办了个同情派对吗 |
[22:59] | Not to scare you, but this is my idea of fun. | 没吓唬你 我觉得这很有趣 |
[23:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:21] | So, this is where you’re hiding. | 原来你躲在这里 |
[23:36] | Can I have one of these? | 能给我一张吗 |
[23:39] | You want a baby picture of me? | 你想要我的婴儿照 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:43] | Yeah, you have that effect on me. | 是啊 你对我有种影响 |
[23:46] | A different person… | 不同的我 |
[23:47] | we want different things. | 想要不同的东西 |
[23:51] | Real things. | 真实的东西 |
[23:54] | You… | 你 |
[23:56] | Us. | 我们 |
[24:00] | Crash… | 克拉什 |
[24:04] | I really want you to come with us, but… | 我真的希望你能和我们一起 但是… |
[24:09] | I can’t see any way how that’s possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[24:11] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:13] | Your mom’s been running all this time. | 你妈妈这段时间一直在潜逃 |
[24:14] | She’s obviously great at it. | 明显她很有一套 |
[24:15] | No, it just feels wrong. | 不 我觉着这样不对 |
[24:18] | And it would be really, really dangerous for you to come. | 而且这对你来说实在是太危险了 |
[24:22] | Wrong and dangerous, two of my favorite words. | 不对和危险 我最喜欢这两个词了 |
[24:25] | I being serious, Crash. | 我是认真的 克拉什 |
[24:26] | Okay, so am I. | 我也是啊 |
[24:34] | You decided to go. | 你决定要走 |
[24:36] | Your life, your decision, right? | 你的人生你做主 对吗 |
[24:39] | Right. | 对 |
[24:40] | Same with me. | 我也是啊 |
[24:42] | My life, my decision. | 我的人生我做主 |
[24:44] | Plus, you’re looking at all the possible bad things. | 而且 你担心的都是可能发生的坏事 |
[24:48] | What about the actual good things? | 怎么不想想那些真实的好事呢 |
[24:50] | You’ll be with your mom, and we’ll have each other. | 你和你妈妈在一起 我们能长相厮守 |
[24:56] | What else do you need? | 夫复何求 |
[25:01] | Nothing, I guess. | 没有了 我觉得 |
[25:43] | Hello? Grant? | 有人吗 格兰特 |
[25:47] | Grant? | 格兰特 |
[25:50] | Oh, very nice. | 真棒 |
[25:52] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[26:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:04] | He’s playing my video game. | 他在玩我的游戏 |
[26:05] | He’s going to screw up your score. | 他会毁了你的高分的 |
[26:07] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[26:08] | Hey, ass wipe! | 大混蛋 |
[26:16] | Did you just call me an ass wipe? | 你刚才是叫我大混蛋吗 |
[26:19] | No, that was my girlfriend. | 不 是我女朋友 |
[26:21] | You have a girlfriend. | 你有女朋友 |
[26:22] | Don’t sound so shocked. | 别这么惊讶嘛 |
[26:25] | Of course, everybody’s got a girlfriend. | 当然了 大家都有女朋友 |
[26:30] | Well, I’m having a pity party if you wanna come. | 我在办同情派对 你要来吗 |
[26:35] | Sure, why not? | 当然 何乐不为 |
[26:44] | Carter, oh, my God! | 卡特 我的天呐 |
[26:46] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[26:48] | What’s wrong? You’re leaving. | 怎么了 你要走了 |
[26:52] | Bird. | 波德 |
[26:55] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[26:57] | – Crash. – What? | -克拉什 -什么 |
[26:59] | Oh, my God, I told him not to tell anyone. | 天呐 我跟他说了不要外传的 |
[27:01] | Why is he being so stupid? | 他为什么这么大嘴巴 |
[27:02] | He didn’t. Just me and Ofe, okay? | 他没有 只有我和挑眉哥知道 好吗 |
[27:04] | Oh, great, Ofe knows. | 太棒 挑眉哥知道了 |
[27:06] | Okay, wow. I can’t wait for my face | 我等不及看我的脸也 |
[27:08] | to show up on some fun novelty pool. | 出现在什么有趣赌局上了 |
[27:10] | I want you to stay. | 我希望你别走 |
[27:12] | But– but I know you have to do what you have to do. | 但我知道你一旦下定决心就一定会去做 |
[27:18] | I want you to have this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[27:24] | Bird, I can’t keep this. | 波德 我不能拿 |
[27:27] | It’s a friendship bracelet. | 这是友谊镯 |
[27:29] | No, those are made of threads, not gold. | 那是用线编的 这可是金的 |
[27:32] | And are those diamonds? | 那些是钻石吗 |
[27:36] | Carter, I know we would’ve been lifelong friends. | 卡特 我知道我们可以做一辈子朋友的 |
[27:40] | And, eventually, I would’ve given you | 最终 我也会给你 |
[27:41] | something like this, | 这样的东西 |
[27:42] | but this is my only chance, | 但我只有这一个机会 |
[27:45] | so keep it, please. | 就拿着吧 拜托了 |
[27:56] | I feel stupid now, | 我觉得我现在很二 |
[27:57] | ’cause I just got you one of those keychain Bop-It games. | 因为我给你了个节拍达人钥匙链 |
[28:05] | It’s been an honor and a privilege | 做你朋友我觉得很荣幸 |
[28:07] | to be your friend, Carter. | 也很独特 卡特 |
[28:10] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[28:12] | Stop talking about me in the past tense. | 不要用过去时说我 |
[28:18] | Shoot me, I’m sorry. | 该死 真抱歉 |
[28:19] | I don’t know proper fugitive etiquette. | 我不知道合适的逃亡礼仪 |
[28:24] | You sure you wanna take off? | 你确定你想走吗 |
[28:25] | We’re having cake in a minute? | 马上就要吃蛋糕了 |
[28:26] | Thanks, I gotta get going. | 谢谢 但我得走了 |
[28:28] | – Thanks. – Hot date? | -谢谢 -约了靓妹吗 |
[28:30] | – I wish. – Right. | -我倒希望 -好吧 |
[28:32] | Too bad Elizabeth is stuck here with her family. | 真糟糕伊丽莎白得和家人一起待在这里 |
[28:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:39] | What do you think I mean? | 你觉得我是什么意思 |
[28:45] | You leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[28:46] | – Yes. – Good to see you, Kyle. | -是啊 -见到你真好 凯尔 |
[28:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:51] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[28:52] | – What? – He knows. | -什么 -他知道了 |
[28:55] | What do you mean he knows? | 什么叫他知道了 |
[28:59] | Okay, my son’s room? | 好吧 非得来我儿子的房间吗 |
[29:01] | Your husband knows that you and I | 你丈夫知道了 |
[29:02] | are having an affair. | 我们有私情 |
[29:03] | What did he say? What exactly did he say? | 他说了什么 具体怎么说的 |
[29:05] | I can’t remember, he came out of left field. | 我记不清了 他突然提起的 |
[29:07] | He asked me if I had a hot date, and I said no. | 他问我是不是约了靓妹 我说没有 |
[29:09] | And he said, “Well, it’s too bad | 他说 真糟糕 |
[29:10] | that Elizabeth is stuck here with her family.” | 伊丽莎白得和家人一起待在这里 |
[29:11] | It’s not like he said, | 他又没说 |
[29:12] | “Kyle, I know you’re sleeping with my wife.” | 凯尔 我知道你在和我老婆上床 |
[29:14] | Trust me, Liz, he knows. | 相信我 丽兹 他知道了 |
[29:16] | Can we– | 我们能不能 |
[29:22] | And now… so do we. | 现在我们也知道了 |
[29:29] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[30:40] | Don’t you have to go? | 你不是要走了吗 |
[30:44] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[30:46] | You gonna wait till I fall asleep? | 你要等到我睡着吗 |
[30:50] | Tay… | 小泰 |
[30:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:56] | It was a great birthday, | 生日过得很棒 |
[30:58] | even if it’s the only time I got to celebrate it. | 就算我只庆祝过这么一次 |
[31:06] | What was your favorite part? | 你最喜欢的是哪部分 |
[31:10] | Macy’s, when we both came out in the same dress, | 在梅西百货 我们穿着同样的裙子出来了 |
[31:13] | and you tried to convince me that it looked better on me. | 你想说服我 我穿得更好看 |
[31:18] | And, um, what’d you wish for | 你吹灭蜡烛的时候 |
[31:20] | when we blew out the candles? | 许了什么愿 |
[31:23] | Not to lose you. | 不失去你 |
[31:45] | So, these are all the new little people | 这些都是出生在你生日 |
[31:47] | who were born on your birthday. | 这天的小孩子们 |
[31:49] | Aren’t they beautiful? | 他们很漂亮吧 |
[31:51] | My favorites are the chubby ones. | 我最喜欢的是胖乎乎的婴儿 |
[31:53] | I love chubby babies. | 我爱小肉团 |
[31:55] | – Was I a chubby baby? – Oh, you were so chubby. | -我也圆滚滚吗 -你相当圆滚滚 |
[31:58] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[31:59] | Did you wrap me up like a burrito like that? | 你也像卷玉米卷饼一样卷起了我吗 |
[32:01] | That’s called “Swaddling,” and, no, you hated it. | 那叫做用襁褓包裹 而且没有 你讨厌那样 |
[32:06] | So, which one you want? | 那你想要哪个 |
[32:09] | What? | 什么 |
[32:10] | You get to take one home. | 你可以带一个回家 |
[32:12] | That’s your birthday present. | 这是你的生日礼物 |
[32:13] | That’s what you’re always asking for, right? | 你一直都想要的 对吧 |
[32:15] | Yeah, so, which one is it gonna be? | 好吧 所以是哪个 |
[32:16] | A sister or a brother? | 妹妹还是弟弟 |
[32:19] | What about that one with the funny ears? | 那个耳朵长得很奇怪的怎么样 |
[32:22] | His parents probably don’t want him anyway. | 反正他父母可能也不想要他 |
[32:24] | Mom, don’t say that, that’s horrible. | 妈妈 别那样说 很伤人 |
[32:26] | Or this one. | 或者这个 |
[32:26] | Look at her name. Agatha. | 瞧瞧她的名字 阿加莎 |
[32:29] | Oh, we give her a new name, | 我们给她取一个新名字 |
[32:31] | and she will have a whole different life. | 她会拥有完全不同的人生 |
[32:35] | No, I know who I want. | 不 我知道我想要谁 |
[32:38] | The twins. | 双胞胎 |
[32:40] | Wouldn’t that be great to be a twin? | 能做双胞胎肯定很棒的吧 |
[32:45] | So, when did you think your birthday was? | 你觉得你的生日是什么时候 |
[32:48] | Um, May 5th. | 五月五号 |
[32:52] | May 5th? | 五月五号吗 |
[32:56] | What? What’s wrong with May 5th? | 怎么了 五月五号怎么了 |
[32:58] | Did you ever read Dad’s book, “Losing Linden”? | 你读过爸爸的书《失去林登》吗 |
[33:01] | No. | 没有 |
[33:03] | Or any article at all about your kidnapping? | 或者关于你被绑架的任何一篇报道 |
[33:06] | No. | 没有 |
[33:07] | Look, I know I was kidnapped. | 我知道我是被绑架的 |
[33:08] | I don’t need to read about the search parties | 我没必要读那些搜索队的事 |
[33:10] | or how they dredged the lake | 或者他们是如何在湖里打捞的 |
[33:11] | and how scary and awful it all was. | 那一切是多么吓人和糟糕 |
[33:13] | You know how I told you | 你知道我告诉过你 |
[33:14] | my birthday was the worst day of the year? | 我生日是一年中最糟糕的日子吧 |
[33:17] | Actually, it was the second worst. | 其实那是第二糟的 |
[33:20] | The worst day was May 5th. | 最糟的是五月五号 |
[33:24] | Carter, you haven’t been celebrating your birthday. | 卡特 你庆祝的不是你生日 |
[33:28] | I’ve been celebrating the day I was abducted. | 我一直在庆祝我被绑架的日子 |
[33:49] | Carter, you startled me. | 卡特 你吓到我了 |
[33:52] | What are you still doing up? | 怎么还没睡 |
[34:07] | I saw my mother. | 我看见我妈妈了 |
[34:16] | That’s all right, you can tell me. | 没关系 你可以跟我说 |
[34:22] | And she’s waiting for me to run away with her. | 她在等我跟她跑路 |
[34:33] | She thinks you’re coming. | 她觉得你会去 |
[34:37] | I told her I would. | 我告诉她我会 |
[34:42] | But– but now I… | 但现在我… |
[34:47] | Now you don’t want to? | 现在你不想去了吗 |
[34:49] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想怎么样 |
[34:53] | But… | 但是 |
[34:55] | …I can’t make this decision. | 我没法做这个决定 |
[35:03] | Where were you gonna meet her? | 你们打算在哪见面 |
[35:13] | She said it was good for one call | 她说这能打一次电话 |
[35:16] | just in case I hit a snag. | 以防我遇上问题 |
[35:23] | I hit a snag. | 我遇上了问题 |
[35:30] | But I can’t call her and tell her I’m not coming. | 但我不能打电话告诉她我不去了 |
[35:32] | – You don’t have to. – Yes, I do. | -你没必要 -有的 |
[35:34] | Yes, I do have to call her. | 是的 我得给她打电话 |
[35:36] | I have to call her. | 我得打给她 |
[35:39] | But she’ll be hurt and upset. | 但她会伤心又难过 |
[35:45] | And it might be the last time | 也可能会我最后一次 |
[35:46] | I ever hear her voice, | 听到她声音了 |
[35:49] | and I’m scared that | 我还怕自己 |
[35:52] | I’m gonna say, “I love you,” | 会说”我爱你” |
[35:54] | and she’s not gonna say, “I love you more,” And… | 她却不说”我更爱你” |
[35:57] | And I can’t, I just can’t. | 我没办法 就是没办法 |
[36:02] | I can’t. | 没办法 |
[36:02] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[36:07] | It’s gonna be okay, I promise. | 会没事的 我保证 |
[36:08] | How? | 怎么没事 |
[36:10] | I will take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[36:11] | I’m your dad, and I will take care of it. | 我是你爸爸 会帮你解决的 |
[36:16] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[36:17] | Well, I can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[36:20] | It’s the dad code. | 这是老爸的秘密 |
[36:32] | Now, listen, you are too tiny to carry this enormous burden. | 听着 这巨大的包袱不该扛在你的小肩膀上 |
[36:38] | Give it to me and trust me to take care of it. | 交给我吧 相信我能解决 |
[36:40] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[36:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:12] | Did you have fun at the party? | 你派对玩得高兴吗 |
[37:13] | No. | 不 |
[37:19] | Grant, did you hear something? | 格兰特 你是听说什么了吗 |
[37:23] | Something that upset you? | 什么烦心事 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:28] | Well, it’s not true, okay? | 那不是真的 好吗 |
[37:31] | No, it’s not, I’m not leaving. | 不是的 我不会走 |
[37:32] | I’m not going anywhere. | 哪里也不去 |
[37:34] | Whoa, whoa. You were gonna leave? | 什么 你要走吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah, isn’t that what you heard? | 对 你听说的不是这个吗 |
[37:37] | No, I just heard that now. | 不 这我才知道 |
[37:38] | But you were gonna leave? | 但你要走吗 |
[37:40] | No, I’m not, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不走 |
[37:43] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[37:45] | I’m gonna need you. | 我会需要你的 |
[37:47] | We’re all gonna need you. | 我们都会 |
[37:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:56] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[37:57] | It’s probably just the sugar talking. | 可能是我糖吃多了 |
[38:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:03] | Night, Armadillo. | 晚安 犰狳 |
[38:04] | Night, Elephant. | 晚安 大象 |
[38:08] | And go to bed. | 去睡觉吧 |
[38:15] | – Quite a day. – Yeah, long. | -今天真累 -是啊 真漫长 |
[38:17] | Like the day they were born. | 就像她们出生的那天 |
[38:19] | Yes, that was a long day. | 是的 那也是漫长一天 |
[38:21] | Oh, my God, twin girls. | 天呐 双胞女儿 |
[38:23] | Who knew life could be so good? | 谁曾想人生会这么美妙 |
[38:26] | Little did we know. | 我们都不知道 |
[38:28] | I feel like it could be good again. | 我觉得还会再美妙的 |
[38:31] | Interesting you should say that. | 你这么很有意思 |
[38:33] | Uh, why do you say it’s interesting I should say that? | 为什么说这话 |
[38:36] | I wanna talk to you about a conversation I had today. | 我想跟你聊聊我今天的一场谈话 |
[38:42] | Lori Stevens has returned. | 洛莉·史蒂文斯回来了 |
[38:46] | What? | 什么 |
[38:47] | She was planning to take our daughter away again today. | 今天又打算带走我们的女儿 |
[38:51] | It’s all right, no, don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[38:52] | Carter is here. | 卡特还在 |
[38:54] | She had the chance to go with Lori. | 她本来有机会跟洛莉走 |
[38:55] | She chose us. | 但选择了我们 |
[38:58] | She chose us. | 选择了我们 |
[39:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:03] | It’s where she is right now. | 她现在在的地方 |
[39:05] | Lori? | 洛莉吗 |
[39:06] | Yeah, waiting for Carter. | 对 在等卡特 |
[39:09] | I was thinking what a surprise it would be | 我觉得如果你出现 |
[39:10] | if you showed up instead. | 会是多大的惊喜 |
[39:15] | As much as I wanna get this woman, David, | 尽管我很想抓她 大卫 |
[39:18] | I cannot be the person to arrest Lori. | 也不能是我亲手去抓 |
[39:20] | I promised Carter. | 我答应了卡特 |
[39:22] | Well, call the precinct. Notify the FBI. | 那打给警局 通知联调局 |
[39:25] | This might be the only chance we get. | 这可能是我们唯一的机会了 |
[39:27] | She chose to stay with us. | 她选择留下来 |
[39:29] | Do you know how big that is? | 你知道这有多重要吗 |
[39:32] | I’m okay with that. | 我不计较了 |
[39:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:36] | Absolutely sure. | 百分百确定 |
[39:41] | In that case… | 那样的话 |
[39:45] | …shall we call her | 我们要不要打给她 |
[39:46] | and tell her Carter’s not coming? | 告诉她卡特不会去了 |
[39:50] | Can I see this? | 我能看下吗 |
[39:56] | So, if I press this button, I’ll– | 所以如果我按下这键… |
[39:57] | You’ll be talking to the woman who stole our daughter. | 就会和偷我们女儿的人通话 |
[40:12] | Carter, Carter, is that you? | 卡特 卡特 是你吗 |
[40:13] | It’s Lori, I can’t. | 是洛莉 我不敢 |
[40:15] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[40:16] | It’s not Carter, it’s her father. | 我不是卡特 是她爸爸 |
[40:18] | David. | 大卫 |
[40:20] | You wanna talk to Carter? | 你想跟卡特说话吗 |
[40:22] | That’s obviously not gonna happen. | 既然是你 怎么可能 |
[40:24] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想跟你说话 |
[40:26] | That’s why I have the phone. | 所以才把手机给了我 |
[40:27] | She asked me to say goodbye for her. | 让我代她跟你道别 |
[40:30] | Don’t underestimate me, David. | 别低估我 大卫 |
[40:32] | You made that mistake once before. | 你以前犯过一次这错 |
[40:35] | By the way, I’ve notified the police. | 另外 我通知警察了 |
[40:38] | They’ll be there any minute. | 他们马上就到 |
[40:40] | Yeah, well, you never were a very good liar. | 是啊 你从来都不擅长撒谎 |
[40:43] | Goodbye, Lori or Janet, | 再见 洛莉 杰内特 |
[40:44] | or whatever you’re calling yourself these days. | 或者你这段时间的其它化名 |
[40:54] | You were amazing. | 你真了不起 |
[40:56] | – Was I? – Yes, yes. | -是吗 -是的 |