时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Mom is having sex with Gabe’s dad. | 妈妈跟加布爸爸上床了 |
[00:13] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[00:14] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[00:15] | That is such a disturbing image. | 真是想想就很烦人 |
[00:17] | We know you’ve been sleeping with Gabe’s dad. | 我们知道你在跟加布他爸上床 |
[00:20] | I’ve been having an affair. | 我出轨了 |
[00:22] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[00:24] | I’ve decided we’re getting divorced. | 我决定要离婚 |
[00:27] | I thought this was fixable. | 我还以为可以挽回 |
[00:29] | If you don’t divorce Elizabeth, | 如果你不和伊丽莎白离婚 |
[00:31] | and you are willing to work on things, | 愿意解决问题 |
[00:32] | then I will let you write your book “Finding Carter.” | 那我就让你写《寻找卡特》 |
[00:35] | You were with him? | 你也在吗 |
[00:35] | You overheard the whole conversation? | 听到了整个谈话吗 |
[00:37] | It was just David saying that | 只是大卫告诉她你要留下 |
[00:38] | you were staying and Lori should go and leave us alone. | 她该离开 别打扰我们生活 |
[00:42] | That was it? Nothing about a meeting? | 就这些 没说见面吗 |
[00:45] | Thank you for arranging this meeting. | 谢谢你安排这次见面 |
[00:46] | Is it possible… she rather not see you than say good-bye? | 有没有可能…她情愿不跟你告别呢 |
[00:51] | Everything he told me was a l– oh, my God. | 他跟我说的都是… 天呐 |
[00:59] | Carter? Open the door. | 卡特 开门 |
[01:03] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[01:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:08] | Go back to sleep. | 回去睡觉 |
[01:10] | Yeah, that’s gonna happen. | 我要能睡着啊 |
[01:12] | All right. I’m coming in. | 我要进来喽 |
[01:16] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[01:21] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[01:24] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[01:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:35] | Carter. | 卡特呗 |
[02:02] | Whatever it is, I want to help you with it. | 不管是什么 我都想帮你 |
[02:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:07] | You know what? This is your dad. | 你爸打来的 |
[02:08] | Let me just tell him that you’re with me. | 我跟他说你跟我在一起 |
[02:09] | No, please. No, I can’t. | 不要 拜托 不要 |
[02:11] | What did your dad do that has you so upset? | 你爸到底怎么惹你不开心了 |
[02:14] | He took me to see my mom. | 他带我去见我妈 |
[02:16] | He took you to see Lori? | 他带你去见洛莉了吗 |
[02:17] | He said the two of them had a lovely phone conversation | 他说他俩在电话里友好交流过 |
[02:20] | in which they discussed how difficult it must have been | 说我决定留下在和你们在一起 |
[02:23] | for me to make the decision to stay here with you guys | 而不是和她一起逃亡 |
[02:25] | and not ran off with her. | 是多不容易 |
[02:26] | Thanks. That’s not ture. | 谢谢 那不是真的 |
[02:32] | And we waited for almost three hours. | 我们等了将近三个小时 |
[02:34] | – What? – Three hours in his car, | -什么 -整整三小时 |
[02:36] | sitting with him, and the whole time, | 我坐在他身边 至始至终 |
[02:39] | he knew we were waiting for something | 他都知道我们在等待 |
[02:40] | that was never going to happen. | 一个没有结果的事儿 |
[02:43] | You know, your dad he does have flaws, | 知道吗 你爸确实有缺点 |
[02:46] | but he is not cruel. | 但他不残忍 |
[02:48] | Really? That’s not cruel? | 是吗 那还不叫残忍 |
[02:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:52] | I told him he could start writing his book. | 我跟他说可以开始写他的书了 |
[02:56] | You’re letting him write “Finding Carter”? | 你让他写《寻找卡特》了吗 |
[02:57] | Yeah. I wanted him to be happy. | 是啊 我希望他开心 |
[03:01] | Well, here’s the thing about your dad, Carter. | 对爸爸你要知道 卡特 |
[03:03] | He’s not a liar. | 他不是骗子 |
[03:05] | He’s not, he just– he hides things. | 他不是 只是隐瞒了些事儿 |
[03:20] | There’s an explanation, and I’m gonna get it. | 我会让他跟你解释的 |
[03:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:30] | Now we should go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:35] | Can I drive your car? | 我能开你的车吗 |
[03:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:38] | Because I’m really sad, and I would really be cheered up | 因为我有些难过 开带警笛的 |
[03:41] | by driving a really fast car with, like, sirens and stuff. | 快车什么的能让我高兴起来 |
[03:43] | Oh, yeah. Nice try. | 是嘛 想得美 |
[03:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:52] | – So how are things at home? – My dad’s a mess. | -你家那边怎么样 -我爸一团糟 |
[03:54] | He’s being strong, but I can see through it. | 他假装坚强 但我能看透 |
[03:56] | I wish there was something I could say to make it better. | 真希望能说些什么来宽慰你 |
[03:58] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢了 |
[04:00] | What’s up, guys? | 你们好 伙计们 |
[04:01] | – Ofe, man, what happened? – Oh, my God. | -挑眉哥 你怎么了 -天呐 |
[04:04] | I wanna say, “You should see the other guy,” | 我想说 “你们真应该去看看另一个人” |
[04:06] | – But he looks great, not a scratch on him. – Who’s the other guy? | -但他好得很 一点伤也没 -另一个人是谁 |
[04:09] | Dude, you gotta press charges. | 你得起诉他 |
[04:10] | This is just the cost of doing business. | 这就是做生意的代价 |
[04:12] | Got a customer, placed a big bet on a long shot | 有个顾客 下了一大笔长注 |
[04:14] | and it paid off, and now I, uh, I owe him. | 现在结果出来 我欠他钱 |
[04:18] | The only problem is I’ve been letting people pay me | 唯一的问题在于 我收别人的都是 |
[04:19] | with their bar mitzvah savings bonds, so I’m low on cash. | 储蓄债券 所以我现在缺现金 |
[04:22] | low as I own. | 根本不够还的 |
[04:23] | Anybody see Bird? | 看到波德了吗 |
[04:25] | She’s over there. Takling with Ramon. | 在那边跟雷蒙说话 |
[04:28] | The flavor of the week. | 她这周的新欢 |
[04:29] | Bird! Yo! | 波德 这边 |
[04:31] | I have a medical emergency. | 我受伤了 |
[04:34] | Medical emergency. | 受伤了 |
[04:35] | Ugh. This better be good. | 最好是好事 |
[04:37] | What do you think? Good enough? | 怎么样 够好吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah. What happened? | 是啊 发生什么事了 |
[04:40] | What happened is I need my bank to cover some debts. | 发生的是我需要我的银行帮我还债 |
[04:44] | Wait, you’re his bank? | 等等 你是他的银行吗 |
[04:45] | It’s not a charity. She makes money. | 不是白给 她也赚钱 |
[04:46] | – I don’t make money. – Yes, you do. | -我不赚钱 -你当然赚 |
[04:48] | – Enough to cover your… – Manis and pedis? | -赚的钱足够… -做美甲吗 |
[04:50] | It’s more an emotional investment than it is financial. | 所以这更像是情感投资 而不是金钱投资 |
[04:53] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[04:54] | Shows my undying gratitude, which is worth something. | 表达了我无尽的感激之情 所以也值点儿什么 |
[04:57] | And nobody say manis and pedis. | 而且没人说美甲了 |
[04:58] | Ofe, this is really a bad time, okay? | 挑眉哥 现在真的不是时候好吗 |
[05:00] | My parents are back in town for the first time in eight months. | 我父母八个月来第一次回来 |
[05:03] | They’re really happy to see me, | 他们见到我很高兴 |
[05:04] | but not so happy to see my credit card bills. | 但是看到我的信用卡账单后就不高兴了 |
[05:06] | They’re making me meet with their accountant. | 他们让我去跟他们的会计师见面 |
[05:09] | That’s your idea of a bad time? | 这就是你说的不是时候吗 |
[05:10] | Okay. Well, this is mine. | 我这才叫不是时候 |
[05:12] | And next on this guy’s list? | 下次这家伙要的 |
[05:14] | My elbows, or knee caps. | 就是我的手肘 或者膝盖骨 |
[05:15] | I get to choose which half of my body | 我得选择哪半身体 |
[05:17] | I want to lose the use of. | 要被他废掉 |
[05:18] | Ofe, you need to go to the police. | 挑眉哥 你得去报警 |
[05:20] | – Yeah, seriously. – And what? | -是啊 真的 -然后呢 |
[05:22] | Hope they turn a blind eye to my illegal bookmaking operation? | 希望警察对我非法赌博视而不见吗 |
[05:25] | Okay, I’ll figure something out. | 好吧 我会想想办法的 |
[05:27] | – By tomorrow? – As soon as I can. | -明天吗 -我尽快 |
[05:30] | Hi, Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[05:31] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[05:32] | Nothing that prevents me from seeing | 怎么都没阻挡我看到你 |
[05:33] | how very alluring you look today. | 今天是多么美丽动人 |
[05:35] | Thanks. I’m flattered… | 谢谢 真是受宠若惊… |
[05:38] | and uncomfortable. | 又很不自在 |
[05:40] | Um, can I have the car keys? | 能把车钥匙给我吗 |
[05:44] | It’s second period. | 这才第二节课啊 |
[05:45] | Can I please just have the car keys? | 把车钥匙给我就是了 |
[05:48] | Are you skipping class? | 你要翘课吗 |
[05:52] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[05:57] | – This is new. – Big deal. | -真是头一回啊 -没什么大不了的 |
[05:59] | I’m skipping school. I’ve done it before. | 我又不是以前没翘过课 |
[06:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[06:04] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[06:06] | Have fun. Come here. | 玩得开心 来抱抱 |
[06:09] | Don’t be nervous. It’s gonna be great. | 不要紧张 肯定会很棒的 |
[06:12] | I’ve driven before. | 我以前开过车 |
[06:15] | I have a pretty good idea where you’re going | 我知道你要去哪里 |
[06:17] | and what you’re going to do. | 也知道你要干什么 |
[06:19] | I’m happy for you. | 我替你高兴 |
[06:20] | Seriously, Max is a great guy. | 说真的 麦克斯是个好人 |
[06:22] | You both really care about each other. | 你们也都很在乎彼此 |
[06:24] | As usual, you’re doing everything perfectly, | 跟往常一样 一切你都做得很棒 |
[06:26] | including losing your virginity. | 包括献出第一次 |
[06:27] | So don’t worry about it. | 所以你不要担心 |
[06:29] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[06:30] | It has to be perfect. You only get one chance. | 一定得完美 因为只有一次 |
[06:35] | Do I look I’m trying too hard? | 我这样是不是太过了 |
[06:36] | No, you look really nice. | 哪有 你看起来很棒 |
[06:37] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[06:39] | You smell amazing today. | 你今天身上很香 |
[06:40] | – I was going to tell you earlier. – You like it? | -我开始就想跟你说来着 -你喜欢吗 |
[06:42] | – Go. – Okay. | -快去吧 -好 |
[06:44] | Next time you see me, I’ll be a different person. | 下次你见我 我就会是另外一个人了 |
[06:47] | Totally changed. | 脱胎换骨 |
[06:49] | You’re already totally changed. | 你已经脱胎换骨了 |
[06:51] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[06:53] | OK. | 好 |
[06:54] | See you. | 回见 |
[06:55] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:03] | Please tell me I’m smelling | 我闻到的是曲奇香味 |
[07:04] | cookies and not some new air freshener. | 不是什么新款空气清新剂吧 |
[07:06] | These cookies are for Grant’s bake sale at school, | 这些曲奇是格兰特要拿去学校义卖的 |
[07:08] | – and those just came out if the oven. – I’ll have one right now. | -那些是刚出炉的 -我要吃一块 |
[07:11] | You just got back from your editor? | 你刚从编辑那里回来吗 |
[07:12] | – How did it go? – Notes. | -怎么样了 -标注 |
[07:15] | More notes. Endless notes. | 标注 无穷无尽的标注 |
[07:17] | This book will get published, and I’ll still be getting notes. | 书会出版 但是还有一大堆标注 |
[07:20] | Please tell me that I don’t have to wait that long | 请告诉我 我不用等很久才能 |
[07:21] | before I can read it. | 拜读你大作吧 |
[07:23] | Soon, I promise. | 快了 我保证 |
[07:25] | Okay, change of subject. | 好 换个话题 |
[07:26] | Why did you take Carter to see Lori? | 你为什么带卡特去见洛莉 |
[07:30] | Kind of an awful thing to do, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这是件很糟糕的事吗 |
[07:32] | It was awful. | 确实糟糕 |
[07:35] | I wanted her to feel that her decision to stay with us | 我想让她感觉留下跟我们在一起 |
[07:37] | was the right one, | 是正确的选择 |
[07:38] | and hopefully she’ll never know it was a set-up. | 希望她永远都不知道那是我设计的 |
[07:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:45] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[07:46] | What did you say? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[07:46] | I told her the truth about what we said to Lori | 我实话告诉她那晚我们跟洛莉 |
[07:49] | the night we called. | 说的话了 |
[07:50] | I didn’t know it was a thing. | 我以为没什么 |
[07:51] | I had to protect my family, so I got rid of Lori. | 我得保护我的家人 所以我摆脱了洛莉 |
[07:54] | I spent the night convincing Carter that you weren’t a liar, | 我劝了卡特一晚 让她相信你不是个骗子 |
[07:56] | that you just have these weird secrets. | 只是有些奇怪的秘密罢了 |
[07:59] | But this was a lie. | 但这次你真的骗她了 |
[08:00] | You want to talk about secrets and lies? | 你想跟我谈秘密和欺骗吗 |
[08:06] | I gotta find Carter. | 我得去找卡特 |
[08:23] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[08:27] | I have to go. I have a science test. | 我得走了 还有科学考试 |
[08:28] | I’ll write you a note. | 我给你写请假条 |
[08:36] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[08:44] | Thank you for hearing me out. | 谢谢你听我解释 |
[08:46] | All I want is the truth. All right? | 跟我说实话 好吗 |
[08:48] | I don’t care what that is. | 无论真相如何 |
[08:50] | I promised to give you that. | 我保证说实话 |
[08:56] | So you weren’t like… | 所以你不是因为… |
[08:58] | like, punishing me for not letting you write your book? | 我不让你写书而惩罚我吗 |
[09:01] | No, I was trying to simplify your life. | 不 我只是想让你的生活简单点 |
[09:03] | I just thought maybe that would give you some closure. | 我以为那会让你解脱 |
[09:07] | My intention was good. | 我本意是好的 |
[09:08] | But my method sucked ass. | 但用的方法烂透了 |
[09:11] | Did I use that right? | 我这词用对了吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah, you used it right, just please never say it again. | 对 但请别再用了 |
[09:21] | About your book… | 关于你的书 |
[09:24] | I was going to tell you that | 我是想跟你说 |
[09:25] | I’ve changed my mind | 我改变主意了 |
[09:28] | and that you couldn’t write it anymore. | 不想让你写那本书了 |
[09:35] | Well, it’s completely up to you. | 这事完全取决于你 |
[09:40] | No. | 不 |
[09:43] | You could write it. | 你可以写 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Can you hold off for a while? | 但能过阵子再写吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[09:52] | We’ll start when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 |
[09:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | Are you sure | 你确定 |
[10:24] | you want to do this? | 你想做吗 |
[10:26] | Yes. | 确定 |
[10:28] | You know, you can change your mind at any time. | 你随时可以改变主意 |
[10:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:35] | The music okay? You like the music? | 音乐合适吗 你喜欢放的歌吗 |
[10:38] | I love the music. | 我喜欢 |
[10:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:49] | And don’t… don’t be afraid to speak up. | 有话就说 |
[10:52] | If you don’t like the way something feels, | 如果你不舒服 |
[10:54] | or you want me to stop | 或是希望我停下 |
[10:57] | or adjust, I can change something. | 或者调整 我都可以改 |
[10:59] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[11:03] | This is starting to sound like Driver’s Ed. | 别说这么多 |
[11:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:09] | It’s your first time, and want it to be perfect. | 这是你第一次 我想尽善尽美 |
[11:15] | Should we turn off the light? | 我们能关灯吗 |
[11:17] | Is that what you want? | 你想要关灯吗 |
[11:19] | Oh, I don’t know. I just thought– | 不知道 我只是觉得… |
[11:21] | I want to do whatever… | 你觉得怎样最好 |
[11:23] | you think is the best way to do it. | 就怎样做吧 |
[11:26] | Every way is best way, | 怎么样都是最好的 |
[11:31] | but it’s your first time, | 但这是你的初夜 |
[11:32] | so you should just be completely comfortable. | 所以你该完全放松 |
[11:36] | Um… okay, yeah. | 那好 |
[11:40] | – Off, I guess. – Off? | -关灯吧 -关灯吗 |
[11:41] | Okay, I’ll turn it off. All right. | 好 我去关灯 |
[12:04] | I can’t really see you. | 我看不见你了 |
[12:06] | Could we turn the lamp on? | 我们能把台灯打开吗 |
[12:10] | Not that lamp. | 那盏不行 |
[12:12] | I found that lamp on the street, | 那盏台灯是我在街上捡的 |
[12:14] | and I thought it was really cool, but it don’t, it doesn’t work. | 我以为那很赞 但它不好使 |
[12:19] | Probably that’s way I found it on the street. | 可能所以它才被扔在了街上吧 |
[12:23] | There’s a hardware store just a couple blocks away, | 几条街外有一家五金店 |
[12:25] | so I’ll run out and– | 我可以跑去… |
[12:27] | No, Max, you don’t have to go– | 麦克斯 你不用的 |
[12:29] | No, this is your first time. | 不 这是你的初夜 |
[12:31] | You should have a lamp. Yeah, okay. | 你该有盏台灯 |
[12:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:01] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我该怎么做 |
[13:03] | That looks pretty bad. | 看起来挺严重的 |
[13:06] | Give me a name. | 告诉我是谁 |
[13:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:09] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[13:10] | Means nothing. | 我不会告诉他的 |
[13:11] | This was my mistake. | 这是我的错 |
[13:13] | I got cocky, I started taking large bets. | 我太自满了 心比天高 |
[13:16] | I learned a valuable lesson. | 我得到教训了 |
[13:18] | Stay in your league. | 要有自知之明 |
[13:20] | Do you do that? | 你那样吗 |
[13:22] | Do you beat people up? | 你会揍人吗 |
[13:23] | I didn’t say anything about beating people up. | 我可没说要揍人 |
[13:27] | I’m serious, Crash. | 我是认真的 克拉什 |
[13:29] | I’m not going to beat anybody up, okay? | 我不会去揍人的 好吗 |
[13:33] | Okay? Come on. | 我说真的 |
[13:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:53] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[13:54] | It’s like… I’m nervous. | 好像…我紧张了 |
[13:58] | It’s like suddenly, I don’t know what to do. | 突然之间 我不知道该如何是好 |
[14:00] | I don’t know what | 完全忘了 |
[14:02] | order to do this all. | 该怎么做 |
[14:05] | Just so you know, I’m not saying I’m great, | 跟你讲 不是说我很擅长 |
[14:08] | but usually, I’m better than this. | 但通常我没这么烂 |
[14:11] | Why are you so nervous? | 你为什么这么紧张 |
[14:13] | Cause I’m your first, | 因为我是你的第一次 |
[14:17] | and that’s– that’s a great honor. | 这是个无上的荣光 |
[14:20] | I don’t know what’s going to come after me, | 我不知道代价是什么 |
[14:24] | and I don’t want to think about those guys, | 也不愿意想那些人 |
[14:26] | – it’s just– – Neither do I. | -只是… -我也是 |
[14:30] | But it’s like I already want to be better… | 但是我想表现得 |
[14:34] | than them, | 比那些男生更好 |
[14:35] | I want to be your first, but I also want to be your best. | 我想做你的第一个 也想做最棒的一个 |
[14:40] | You will be. I know you will be. | 你会的 我知道你会的 |
[14:45] | I’m already– I’m already terrible. | 我已经很糟糕了 |
[14:47] | Don’t like– I went out and bought you a lamp. | 别这么说 我都跑出去买台灯了 |
[14:51] | That’s just– I got– I got nervous. | 我只是… 很紧张 |
[14:55] | But then I told you that I got nervous, and then after that, | 可我还告诉你我紧张 然后… |
[14:58] | I told you, like, the why I’m nervous. | 我还说为什么紧张 |
[15:01] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不应该这样的 |
[15:03] | Now I realized that I’m telling you I’m terrible. | 现在我又发现跟你说我很糟糕 |
[15:06] | What I’m trying to say is | 我想说的是 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:12] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没关系的 |
[15:13] | We can do it another time. | 我们可以找机会再试 |
[15:14] | – Can we do it another time? – Yeah. | -可以再找机会吗 -当然 |
[15:22] | All right. I’ll see you. | 好了 回见 |
[15:23] | – OK. – OK. I’ll see you. | -好吗 -好吧 回见 |
[15:24] | All right. I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[15:34] | Hey, good-bye. | 再见 |
[15:41] | Here. | 给 |
[15:42] | Don’t say your bank didn’t do anything for you. | 别说你的银行没为你做任何事 |
[15:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:51] | Bird… you shouldn’t have. | 波德 你不用的 |
[15:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:54] | Bird, where didi you get that? | 波德 你从哪儿拿的 |
[15:56] | From my mom’s jewelry closet. | 从我妈的珠宝柜里 |
[15:57] | And, yes, I said closet. | 没错 我说了柜子 |
[15:59] | It’s not like she’ll miss it. | 她不会发现的 |
[16:00] | What am I supposed to do with it? | 这东西我该怎么处理 |
[16:02] | Sell it, pawn it, pay off your debt. | 卖掉 当掉 还清你欠的钱 |
[16:05] | Me in a pawn shop with this necklace? | 我拿着这条项链去当铺吗 |
[16:08] | I don’t have the right shoes. | 我连双像样的鞋都没 |
[16:11] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I know a few places, I’ll take care of it. | 我知道几个地方 包在我身上 |
[16:15] | No, Crash, you can’t get involved with this. | 克拉什 你不能参与这事 |
[16:18] | It’s not like it’s stolen. It’s mine. | 那又不是偷的 它是我的 |
[16:20] | Eventually. | 总归会是 |
[16:22] | Are you worried about me? | 你是在担心我吗 |
[16:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:27] | This is the first time somebody is worried about me. | 这还是第一次有人担心我 |
[16:29] | Which means I get to say, don’t worry. | 那我就能说 别担心 |
[16:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:34] | This is simple. | 小菜一碟 |
[16:38] | Crash. | 克拉什 |
[16:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:42] | Um, hello? | 那我呢 |
[16:45] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:47] | I can never repay you. | 我还不清你们的 |
[16:50] | It’s a figure of speech. I’ll repay you. | 只是打个比方 我会还的 |
[16:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:30] | So? | 所以说 |
[17:32] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[17:35] | Oh, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[17:37] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -没怎么 -没怎么吗 |
[17:40] | He said he was nervous, | 他说他很紧张 |
[17:41] | and then he was getting all competitive | 然后又开始和那些 |
[17:43] | with the boyfriends that I don’t even want because I have him. | 我不稀罕的男友们作比较 因为我已经有他了 |
[17:49] | All right. So today didn’t count. | 好吧 那今天不算数 |
[17:51] | You’ll try again,it’s no big deal. | 你们可以再试一次 没什么大不了的 |
[17:52] | I’m not sure he wants to. | 我不确定他还想不想试 |
[17:55] | Taylor, come on. He wants to. | 泰勒 别这么想 他很想 |
[17:57] | He really likes you. | 他真的很喜欢你 |
[17:59] | Like, really, really, really likes you, Taylor. | 大概是真的 真的 真的很喜欢你 |
[18:02] | I really, really, really, really like him. | 我真的 真的 真的 真的很喜欢他 |
[18:05] | Just so you know, when you reach six “reallys,” | 你要知道 等你达到六个”真的”的程度 |
[18:06] | you’re technical supposed to switch over to “love”. | 就应该认为那是真爱了 |
[18:09] | And you’re only two away. | 而你们就差两个了 |
[18:24] | Come in. | 进来 |
[18:41] | Good luck trying to talk your way out of this one. | 但愿你这次也能解释得清 |
[18:53] | We’ve been fighting all night. | 我们已经吵了一整晚 |
[18:55] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[19:04] | Okay, so uh, | 好吧 |
[19:09] | I’ll talk to Carter today. | 今天我去找卡特谈 |
[19:17] | How about this? | 不如这样 |
[19:19] | We’ll talk to Carter together. | 我们一起去找卡特谈 |
[19:48] | Hey, sleepyhead. Time to get up. | 瞌睡虫 该起床了 |
[19:50] | Five more minutes. | 再睡五分钟 |
[19:52] | You already had an extra hour. | 你已经多睡一个小时了 |
[19:57] | Oh, crap, I’m late. | 糟糕 我迟到了 |
[19:58] | Shh. No, no, no. | 不 不用急 |
[20:01] | You’re not going to school today. | 你今天不用去学校 |
[20:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:08] | How about we talk about that over breakfast, okay? | 边吃早饭边聊如何 |
[20:10] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | – So you’ve already written it. – Yes. | -所以你已经写完了 -是的 |
[20:51] | And that whole speech about fatherly truth telling… | 那这一出父亲的以诚相待 |
[20:57] | that was a lie? | 只是在骗我吗 |
[21:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:11] | What are the red marks? | 这些红色标记是什么意思 |
[21:16] | My editor made those. | 我的编辑标的 |
[21:26] | Have you read this? | 你看过了吗 |
[21:27] | Just yesterday. | 昨天才看到 |
[21:34] | How’s this gonna work exactly? | 那你准备怎么办呢 |
[21:41] | Were you just gonna… pretend to talk it through with me, | 就假装… 跟我讨论内容 |
[21:45] | and then show me chapters | 然后给我看这些 |
[21:47] | that had already been written and edited? | 已经写好编辑好的章节吗 |
[21:55] | I hadn’t worked it out. | 我还没想好 |
[22:01] | Carter, I needed this book. | 卡特 我需要这本书 |
[22:03] | For my family, for me. | 为了这个家 为了我 |
[22:06] | I kept thinking it would all work out, but I was wrong. | 我一直觉得一切都能解决的 但是我错了 |
[22:16] | I never would have published it without your permission. | 只有你允许我才会出版这书 |
[22:24] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[22:41] | “She had a tornado-like quality in our lives from day one. | “从第一天起 她就如飓风般影响着我们家 |
[22:44] | Within 24 hours of meeting her prim and proper twin sister, | 在见到德智体全面发展的妹妹一天内 |
[22:48] | Carter had gotten Taylor drunk and stoned, | 卡特教会了泰勒喝酒抽大麻 |
[22:50] | and stolen her boyfriend.” | 还挖了泰勒的墙角” |
[22:52] | See, and he knows that’s not what happened. | 他明知道那都不是真的 |
[22:55] | Okay, he calls Max “a stoner with a slow tongue | 他叫麦克斯”一个不仅嘴拙 |
[22:58] | and even slower brain.” | 脑子也不好使的吸毒男” |
[23:00] | How can anyone be mean about Max? | 怎么会有人对麦克斯这么刻薄 |
[23:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[23:07] | They won. Oh, thank you, God. | 他们赢了 感谢上天 |
[23:10] | Do you realize what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[23:13] | I don’t owe the money anymore. | 我不欠钱了 |
[23:14] | The guy now owes me. | 他们反而欠我了 |
[23:16] | Call Crash. | 给克拉什打电话 |
[23:22] | It’s just going straight to voicemail. | 直接转语音信箱了 |
[23:23] | I’m out of the hole. You don’t seem happy for me. | 我逃出深渊了 你们怎么不为我高兴 |
[23:27] | What? Oh, yes. | 干什么 太好了 |
[23:29] | Beatrix? | 碧翠丝 |
[23:31] | Beatrix, can you hear me? | 碧翠丝 听得到我说话吗 |
[23:35] | Yes, Mom, I can hear you. | 是的 妈 我听得到 |
[23:37] | – I need you in the house. – Okay. | -现在马上回家 -好的 |
[23:41] | God forbid she actually come down here and meet my friends. | 她都不愿意下来见我的朋友 |
[23:44] | It’s been eight months. | 他们走了八个月 |
[23:45] | You’d think they’d be curious about my life. | 你们还觉得他们会关心我生活 |
[23:47] | – Now, Beatrix. – I’m coming. | -立刻 碧翠丝 -来了 |
[23:50] | Just hang in here, okay? | 在这儿等我 好吗 |
[24:00] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. This is… This is bad. | 抱歉 这…这不太好 |
[24:10] | No. No, it’s not. | 没有 才没有 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry to have to see me like this. | 很抱歉你看到我这幅样子 |
[24:13] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事我才该抱歉呢 |
[24:15] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你来了我就很高兴了 |
[24:18] | I like you like this. | 我喜欢你这样 |
[24:26] | – Should I change the music? – No. | -我换首歌吧 -不用 |
[24:28] | No. | 不用 |
[24:32] | – I should brush my teeth. – No. | -我该刷下牙的 -不用 |
[24:36] | This isn’t perfect. | 这样就不完美了 |
[24:40] | Yes, it is. | 这样很完美 |
[24:45] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[24:48] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[24:52] | I mean, I really, | 我是说 我真的 |
[24:56] | really… | 真的 |
[24:59] | really… | 真的 |
[25:04] | really, | 真的 |
[25:08] | really like you. | 真的很喜欢你 |
[25:21] | That’s five. | 你说了五个”真的” |
[25:25] | One more to go. | 还差一个 |
[25:28] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[25:37] | Crash still isn’t answering this phone. | 克拉什还是不接电话 |
[25:39] | – Hello? – Yes? | -有人吗 -什么事 |
[25:41] | Carter Stevens? Is Carter Stevens there? | 卡特·史蒂文斯 卡特·史蒂文斯在吗 |
[25:44] | – She is. – Yeah. Hi. | -她在 -在的 你好 |
[25:46] | Come on to the house, please. | 请来房子一趟 |
[25:49] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[25:54] | They won. | 他们赢了 |
[25:59] | You ain’t breaking my legs, man. | 你打不断我的腿了 伙计 |
[26:17] | Beatrix, this is the friend you refered to? | 碧翠丝 这就是你说的那个朋友吗 |
[26:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:23] | Carter, I’m Beatrix’s mother. | 卡特 我是碧翠丝的妈妈 |
[26:26] | I believe you have a necklace of mine. | 我认为你拿了我一条项链 |
[26:29] | Um, no, I don’t. | 不 我没有拿 |
[26:31] | No? | 没有吗 |
[26:33] | But you’re wearing my bracelet. | 但你戴着我的手镯 |
[26:39] | She gave this to me. | 这是她给我的 |
[26:40] | – Did you give that to her? – No. | -你把那个给她了吗 -没有 |
[26:43] | Sorry, Carter. Hands behind your back, please. | 抱歉 卡特 手背到身后去 |
[26:46] | What? You’re arresting me? | 什么 你要逮捕我吗 |
[26:48] | Hands before your back, please. | 请把手背到身后 |
[26:50] | Carter Stevens, you’re being charged with grand larceny. | 卡特·史蒂文斯 你被指控大额盗窃罪 |
[26:53] | Bird, tell them. | 波德 告诉他们啊 |
[26:56] | – Come on. – You– | -走吧 -你… |
[27:13] | Where are the cookies I made? | 我做的曲奇呢 |
[27:16] | Mom, they sold out first thing, | 妈 它们瞬间就卖完了 |
[27:18] | people love them. | 大家都超喜欢的 |
[27:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah, Mom, you were the hit of the bake sale. | 是啊 你做的曲奇超级畅销 |
[27:23] | Come here. | 抱个 |
[27:28] | Excuse me. Is this your phone? | 打扰了 这是您的手机吗 |
[27:30] | Oh yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[27:31] | We ask our parent volunteers to silence their phones | 我们要求家长志愿者将手机静音 |
[27:34] | and hopes that you care enough about your child’s school | 希望您们能抽出两小时 |
[27:36] | to give it two hours of your time. | 关心下孩子的学校 |
[27:37] | Of course. I am so sorry. | 当然了 我很抱歉 |
[27:40] | Also your daughter’s in jail. | 还有 您女儿在监狱里 |
[27:41] | What? | 什么 |
[27:43] | That was happening a lot. | 您一直有短信进来 |
[27:45] | Mom, go. | 妈妈 去吧 |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:53] | Elizabeth, check your messages. Just get down here, okay? Now. | 伊丽莎白 看短信 马上来行吗 |
[27:58] | It’s about Carter. | 是卡特的事 |
[28:03] | – Kyle. – David. | -凯尔 -大卫 |
[28:05] | Why don’t you have the basic kindness | 你就不能有点良心 |
[28:06] | to stay clear of our family issues. | 别管我们的家事吗 |
[28:07] | I’m actually doing you a favor. | 我实际是在帮你忙 |
[28:09] | Your daughter doesn’t have a lot of friends down here, | 这局里没多少人喜欢你女儿 |
[28:10] | as I’m sure you know. | 相信你也知道 |
[28:12] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[28:12] | We have her in a cell. | 我们把她收监了 |
[28:14] | In a cell. That’s your idea of a favor? | 收监 这就是你帮的忙吗 |
[28:16] | She’s accused of stealing over $100,000 worth of jewelry. | 她被指控盗窃价值十万块的珠宝 |
[28:19] | A cell was pretty unavoidable. | 肯定要收监 |
[28:20] | $100,000? That’s ridicous. | 十万块 怎么可能 |
[28:23] | She buys leather bracelets at flea markets. | 她都是在跳蚤市场买的皮手链 |
[28:26] | That kid doesn’t own $100 worth of jewelry. | 连一百块以上的首饰都没 |
[28:27] | At the time of her arrest, she was wearing a $20,000 bracelet. | 在抓捕的时候 她戴着两万块的手镯 |
[28:30] | – She was? – Mm-hmm. | -是的吗 -没错 |
[28:32] | Do you have a good criminal attorney? | 你们认识好的刑事律师吗 |
[28:33] | ‘Cause I can give you a few names. | 我可以给你们介绍几个 |
[28:35] | I mean, you gotta be prepared. | 你们得做好准备 |
[28:36] | A case like this? Take it to trial? | 像这种案子 拖到庭审 |
[28:39] | It could wipe you out finacially. | 可能能会让你们破产 |
[28:40] | Thanks, that’s… that’s helpful, | 真是谢谢你了 |
[28:43] | to point that out at a time like this, too. | 这时候跟我说这种话 |
[28:45] | Tell me how much worse it could get. | 告诉我还能变得多糟 |
[28:48] | I know you think this is personal. | 我知道你觉得我是公报私仇 |
[28:49] | This is not personal. | 但不是的 |
[28:51] | Of course it’s not. Can I see Cart? | 当然不是 我能去看卡特吗 |
[28:53] | – Where is she? – Yeah, we both want to see her. | -她在哪 -对 我们都想见她 |
[28:55] | No, not together. | 不 不一起 |
[28:57] | – Can you give us a second, Kyle? – Yeah. | -能回避一下吗 凯尔 -好的 |
[29:02] | Our daughter’s in a jail cell. Can we not do this here now? | 女儿还在牢里 我们现在能别吵吗 |
[29:04] | I don’t want her to think that you’re just | 我不想让她觉得你是在 |
[29:06] | gathering more material for another chapter in your book. | 给你书的新章节收集写作素材 |
[29:09] | The longer we have this conversation, | 你跟我在这吵得越久 |
[29:10] | the longer she sits alone. | 她一个人就待得越久 |
[29:11] | I just don’t trust you with her. | 我就是不信你说的 |
[29:14] | – You don’t trust me, you trust her? – Why wouldn’t I? | -你不信我 你信她吗 -为什么不信 |
[29:17] | She was arrested and charged for stealing | 她被捕 指控盗窃价值 |
[29:19] | over $100,000 worth of jewelry. | 超过十万块的珠宝 |
[29:21] | That she would never do. | 不会是她干的 |
[29:22] | She was wearing some at the time. | 她当时就戴着一些 |
[29:23] | Well, there’s an explanation. | 肯定有原因 |
[29:25] | Maybe she was planning to run away with Lori, | 或许她是想跟洛莉跑路 |
[29:27] | and they would need money, and this would be something | 她们会需要钱 就可以 |
[29:29] | that they could pawn, or– or maybe it’s Crash. | 当掉这个 或者是克拉什偷的 |
[29:31] | Would you just stop this, this isn’t who she is. | 别说了好吗 她不是这样的人 |
[29:33] | I don’t want this to be true any more than you, | 我跟你一样 也不想这是真的 |
[29:35] | – but talk to Kyle. – Kyle. | -但你问凯尔去 -凯尔 |
[29:39] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[29:39] | Could you just tell me what this looks like? | 你能告诉我这案子情节如何吗 |
[29:42] | It’s bad. | 挺严重 |
[29:43] | Her friend Bird is ready to testify against her. | 她朋友波德已经准备指证她了 |
[29:52] | Can you stop yelling at me, okay? | 你能别对我吼了吗 |
[29:53] | I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[29:55] | I just have to figure a way to fix this. | 我得想个办法挽回 |
[29:57] | Why don’t you go in there and admit that you lied? | 不如你去警局承认自己撒谎 |
[29:59] | No, I can’t do that, okay? | 不 我才不要 |
[30:00] | My parents are barely in my life as it is. | 我爸妈已经不怎么跟我相处了 |
[30:04] | They’re just looking for an excuse to forget I exist. | 他们正想找个借口摆脱我 |
[30:06] | They’re already disappointed they can’t ship me off to rehab | 他们没能跟自己朋友一样 把我送去 |
[30:09] | like their friends do with their kids. | 戒毒所就已经够失望了 |
[30:12] | Well, unless you step up, Carter’s probably looking at prison time. | 除非你站出来 否则卡特可能要坐牢 |
[30:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[30:17] | What happened? Where’s Carter? | 怎么回事 卡特在哪 |
[30:20] | It’s a long story, but the short answer is | 说来话长 总之就是 |
[30:22] | a cell at the Fairfax police precinct. | 她在费尔法克斯警局的牢里 |
[30:24] | Please don’t freak out. | 你先别慌 |
[30:25] | Look, if you just give back the necklace this will all be over. | 你把项链还回来 就没事了 |
[30:28] | The necklace that you told me to pawn? I got 20 grand for it. | 你让我当的那条项链 我当了两万块 |
[30:31] | It’s worth 100. | 那值十万块 |
[30:32] | Okay, so then I did pretty well then. | 那我还没亏很多 |
[30:33] | Can you just get back the necklace? | 你能把项链拿回来吗 |
[30:35] | I thought you needed the money. | 我以为你要钱的 |
[30:36] | Not anymore. They won. | 现在不要了 他们赢了 |
[30:39] | Look, all you have to do is get back the necklace | 你要做的就是拿回项链 |
[30:41] | and my mom will drop all the charges against Carter. | 我妈妈就会撤销对卡特的指控 |
[30:44] | How about this, | 不如这样 |
[30:45] | you get your mom to drop the charges against Carter first, | 你先让你妈撤消了对卡特的指控 |
[30:47] | and then I’ll get you back the necklace. | 我就帮你把项链拿回来 |
[30:50] | Crash, now really isn’t the time to start developing morals. | 克拉什 现在不是讲礼貌的时候 |
[30:55] | What happened to yours? | 那你的礼貌呢 |
[31:04] | Oh, my God. Can we go now, please? | 天呐 我们现在能走了吗 |
[31:07] | I’ll let you know about bail. | 能保释了我告诉你 |
[31:11] | Your father’s looking into some criminal attorneys. | 你爸爸在找刑事律师 |
[31:13] | We have some names. | 我们看中了一些人 |
[31:14] | Why do I need a criminal attorney? | 我干嘛要刑事律师 |
[31:15] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干啊 |
[31:16] | You know your friend Bird is ready to testify against you. | 你知道你朋友波德已经准备指证你了吗 |
[31:21] | Obviously not my friend Bird. | 现在显然不是朋友了 |
[31:32] | Don’t be mad at me, but did Crash put you up to this? | 别生我气 但是克拉什让你干的吗 |
[31:37] | You know what, I actually am mad at you for asking that. | 你知道吗 你问这个我真的生气 |
[31:41] | You don’t think he had anything to do with this, do you? | 你不会觉得这事他也有份吧 |
[31:43] | Right now, I don’t know what to think. | 现在 我真不知道该怎么想 |
[31:47] | You don’t know what to think about me. | 你不知道该怎么想我 |
[31:50] | Well, thank you very much for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你这么信任我 |
[31:52] | I don’t want to believe that you have anything to do with this, | 我不愿相信你跟这事有任何联系 |
[31:54] | but I can’t say the same thing about Crash. | 但我说不准克拉什 |
[31:56] | This is not about Crash. | 这跟克拉什无关 |
[31:57] | This is about me. | 跟我有关 |
[31:58] | No, if he was involved in it | 不 如果他也有份 |
[32:00] | and you knew about it, then you are an accessory. | 而你又知道 那你就是从犯 |
[32:05] | And what would happen to me? | 我会怎么样 |
[32:11] | Now I do think that I need to talk to a criminal attorney– | 我现在真觉得该找个刑事律师了 |
[32:14] | Can’t you just go out there and talk to them | 你就不能出去找他们 |
[32:15] | – and convince them to let me go? – I will, | -说服他们放了我吗 -我会的 |
[32:17] | as soon as they set your bail. | 等他们同意保释你 |
[32:22] | Well, I can tell you who took the necklace. | 我可以告诉你是谁拿的项链 |
[32:24] | That would be lovely! Who? | 那太好了 谁 |
[32:27] | Bird. She said her mom had a closet full of jewelry | 波德 她说她妈妈有一柜子珠宝 |
[32:30] | and she would never, ever miss it. | 根本想不到那项链的 |
[32:31] | Well, do you know why she took it? Do you know where it is? | 那你知道她为什么拿吗 项链又在哪 |
[32:33] | All right, now you’re just interrogating me. | 好吧 你现在开始审我了 |
[32:35] | You can’t stop being a cop even for five seconds, can you? | 你都不能有五秒表现得不像个警察 |
[32:43] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[32:44] | Between you and your husband, | 夹在你和你丈夫之前 |
[32:46] | I think I might actually be better off in here. | 我觉得还不如呆在这里 |
[32:58] | Just downplay it | 别说得太严重 |
[32:59] | – so she doesn’t get too upset about Carter, okay? – Okay. | -免得她为卡特伤心好吗 -好的 |
[33:04] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[33:08] | Later. | 等下吧 |
[33:09] | Uh, we’ll just talk to her later. | 我们等下再跟她谈 |
[33:21] | I’m just leaving. | 我就走了 |
[33:23] | Sorry about earlier. | 抱歉刚才那样… |
[33:24] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[33:32] | Six reallys. | 六个”真的” |
[33:33] | Six reallys. | 六个”真的” |
[33:40] | I didn’t realize that you and Max were so… close. | 我还没发现你和麦克斯这么…亲密 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:45] | Where’s Carter? | 卡特呢 |
[33:46] | I thought you said you were going to go get her. | 我以为你说了要去接她 |
[33:47] | – Still in jail. – Jail? For what? | -还在牢里 -牢里 她怎么了 |
[33:50] | Apparently she stole some of Bird’s mother’s jewelry. | 很显然她偷了波德妈妈的一些珠宝 |
[33:54] | No, she did not. | 她才不会 |
[33:55] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[33:56] | Bird, for one. | 波德算一个 |
[33:57] | Bird is a sad and lonely girl | 波德是个从见第一面 |
[33:58] | who’s been jealous of Carter since the day they met. | 就嫉妒卡特的可悲孤独女 |
[34:01] | Have you talked to her? | 你跟她聊了吗 |
[34:02] | Have I? No. The cops have. | 我吗 没有 警察有 |
[34:04] | You are a cop. | 你就是警察 |
[34:05] | Not at the moment. | 目前不是 |
[34:07] | Mom, you’re always a cop. | 妈妈 你一直都是警察 |
[34:09] | Go talk to her. She will crack so fast. | 去跟她聊聊 她很快就会招的 |
[34:11] | There’s no way she can look you in the eye and say that Carter stole that jewelry. | 她不可能敢直视你眼睛说是卡特偷的珠宝 |
[34:15] | But, Taylor, the problem is that Carter knows where it is, | 但是 泰勒 问题是卡特知道东西在哪 |
[34:18] | or at least what happened to it. | 起码知道是怎么回事 |
[34:20] | – So what? – It makes her an accessory. | -所以呢 -她就是从犯 |
[34:22] | Well, at least bail her out. | 起码保释她出来啊 |
[34:26] | Now what? | 又是谁 |
[34:33] | May we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[34:34] | Sure. | 请进 |
[34:41] | Beatrix… say what you came to say. | 波翠丝 说你要说的话吧 |
[34:47] | Um. Mr and Mrs. Wilson… | 威尔逊先生和太太 |
[34:53] | I’ve done a terrible thing. | 我干了件坏事 |
[34:56] | And I only hope that you and Carter | 我只希望你们和卡特 |
[35:00] | and the rest of your family can forgive me. | 以及家里其他人可以原谅我 |
[35:03] | It seems my daughter stole mt necklace and blamed your daughter. | 看来是我女儿偷了项链 栽赃给你们女儿 |
[35:06] | I’ve dropped all charges against Carter. | 我已经撤销了对卡特的所有指控 |
[35:08] | – See, I knew it. – I told you. | -看 我就知道 -我就说 |
[35:09] | That is exactly what I said. | 跟我说的一模一样 |
[35:11] | You never listen to me. | 你们就是不听 |
[35:13] | You were right. I was wrong. | 你们说得对 我错了 |
[35:16] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[35:18] | Now I’m going to the station to pick up our daughter. | 现在我要去警局接女儿 |
[35:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[35:28] | How could this happen? I don’t understand. | 怎么可能 我就不懂了 |
[35:31] | – Hey. – I was just gonna call you. | -你好 -我正准备打给你 |
[35:32] | I know, they’re dropping the charges. | 我知道 她们撤销指控了 |
[35:33] | – I’m here to pick up Carter… – No, Liz. | -我是来接卡特… -不 丽兹 |
[35:36] | That’s why I was gonna call you. | 我找你就是这事 |
[35:38] | Carter’s not here. | 卡特不在这 |
[35:39] | What, is she in the cell? | 怎么 她在牢里吗 |
[35:41] | I just went down there to tell her the good news. | 我刚才下去告诉她这个好消息 |
[35:44] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[35:45] | Kyle, where is she? | 凯尔 她在哪 |
[35:53] | Crash came by, some idiot clerk allowed him to post bail for her. | 克拉什来了 有个蠢蛋文员同意了他保释卡特 |
[35:57] | No, that’s impossible. She’s a minor. | 怎么可能 她是未成年人 |
[35:58] | – They can’t. – I know. | -这是违规 -我知道 |
[36:00] | – But they did. – When was this? | -但他们还是干了 -什么时候的事 |
[36:03] | I don’t know. Maybe any hour ago. | 不知道 可能一小时之前 |
[36:06] | Elizabeth, I’m sorry. | 伊丽莎白 对不起 |
[36:07] | You let her go with him? | 你让她跟他走了吗 |
[36:09] | She left with him? | 她跟他走了吗 |
[36:10] | – It wasn’t me, it was… – How could you do that? | -不是我 是… -你怎么能这样 |
[36:13] | I just got her back. | 我才找回的她 |
[36:15] | And now she’s gone? | 现在又不见了吗 |
[36:21] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[36:33] | Hey, you left this at Bird’s. | 你把这个忘在波德那了 |
[36:39] | Wow, dad’s book. | 爸爸的书 |
[36:43] | Any good? | 好看吗 |
[36:44] | I wasn’t crazy about it, no. | 我不喜欢 不好看 |
[36:46] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[36:51] | Who’s gonna want to read a book called “Finding Carter” now? | 现在谁想读《寻找卡特》这本书了 |