时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | We know you’ve been sleeping with Gabe’s dad. | 我们知道你在跟加布他爸上床 |
[00:11] | If you don’t divorce Elizabeth, | 如果你不和伊丽莎白离婚 |
[00:13] | then I will let you write your book. | 那我就让你写你的书 |
[00:18] | So you’d already written it. | 所以你已经写完了 |
[00:20] | And that whole speech about fatherly truth-telling… | 那这一出父亲的以诚相待 |
[00:24] | that was a lie? | 只是在骗我吗 |
[00:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:26] | I need my bank to cover some debts. | 我需要我的银行帮我还债 |
[00:29] | You’re his bank? | 你是他的银行吗 |
[00:30] | Here, don’t say your bank didn’t do anything for you. | 别说你的银行没为你做任何事 |
[00:32] | What am I supposed to do with it? | 这东西我该怎么处理 |
[00:33] | Sell it, pawn it. | 卖掉 当掉 |
[00:35] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定想这样吗 |
[00:37] | It’s your first time, I want it to be perfect. | 这是你第一次 我想尽善尽美 |
[00:40] | I miss her. | 我想她了 |
[00:41] | I’ll find her for you. | 我会替你找到她 |
[00:43] | I believe you have a necklace of mine. | 我认为你拿了我一条项链 |
[00:44] | – No, I don’t. – But you’re wearing my bracelet. | -不 我没有拿 -但你戴着我的手镯 |
[00:47] | She gave this to me. | 这是她给我的 |
[00:50] | Did you give that to her? | 你把那个给她了吗 |
[00:51] | Hands behind your back please. | 手背到身后去 |
[00:52] | Bird, tell them! | 波德 告诉他们啊 |
[00:53] | What– you… | 什么 你… |
[00:55] | Could you just tell me what this looks like? | 你能告诉我这案子情节如何吗 |
[00:57] | It’s bad. | 挺严重 |
[00:58] | Did Crash put you up to this? | 是克拉什让你干的吗 |
[01:01] | Between you and your husband, I– | 夹在你和你丈夫之间 我… |
[01:03] | I think I might actually be better off in here. | 我觉得还不如呆在这里 |
[01:05] | It seems my daughter stole my necklace | 看来是我女儿偷了项链 |
[01:07] | and blamed your daughter. | 栽赃给你们女儿 |
[01:09] | I’ve dropped all charges against Carter. | 我已经撤销了对卡特的所有指控 |
[01:10] | – I’m here to pick up Carter– – No, Liz, Crash came by. | -我来接卡特 -丽兹 克拉什把她接走了 |
[01:13] | Some idiot clerk allowed him to post bail for her. | 有个蠢蛋文员同意了他保释卡特 |
[01:16] | She’s gone? | 她走了吗 |
[01:22] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[01:44] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[01:46] | Sit down and put your seatbelt on. | 坐下 系好安全带 |
[01:48] | What– | 什么 |
[01:49] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[01:50] | Pretty safety conscious for a fugitive. | 你这逃犯很有安全意识嘛 |
[01:53] | I just got you. | 我刚把你保释出来 |
[01:55] | I don’t want to lose you now. | 可不想马上就失去你 |
[01:56] | Out the window. | 从窗户飞出去 |
[02:04] | So where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:08] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪里 |
[02:13] | Away. | 离开 |
[02:14] | My favorite place. | 我最喜欢的地方 |
[02:17] | Somewhere where nobody knows me… | 一个没人认识我的地方 |
[02:20] | where nobody has any reason to lie to me. | 没人会对我撒谎的地方 |
[02:24] | So, California? | 加州怎么样 |
[02:28] | California? | 加州吗 |
[02:29] | Yeah, why not? | 对啊 为什么不 |
[02:31] | Land of the fresh start. | 去那里重新开始 |
[02:33] | And I can be a farmer. | 我可以去做农民 |
[02:34] | I’ve always wanted to be a farmer. | 我一直想做农民来着 |
[02:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:40] | No, no, you’re right, that is exactly | 不不 你说得对 我看到你 |
[02:41] | what I think when I look at you. | 联想到的正是这个 |
[02:43] | Cows. | 牧牛人 |
[02:44] | Not cows. | 不是养牛 |
[02:46] | A marijuana farmer. | 种大麻的农民 |
[02:51] | Oh, my God, I’m so uncool. | 天呐 我太土了 |
[02:54] | Maybe, maybe– | 可能 可能 |
[02:56] | maybe even a marijuana farmer that’s… | 可能还是个看过大峡谷的 |
[03:00] | seen the Grand Canyon. | 种大麻的农民 |
[03:03] | The Grand Canyon? | 大峡谷吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah, why not? | 对啊 为什么不 |
[03:06] | And maybe, like, also a farmer who’s seen Mount Rushmore? | 也可能是个看过拉什莫尔山的农民 |
[03:11] | Okay, or… | 好吧 或者… |
[03:14] | a marijuana farmer that’s seen where you grew up. | 一个到过你长大的地方的大麻农民 |
[03:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:06] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[04:07] | No, her phone is off, her voicemail is full, | 没有 她手机关机 语音信箱满了 |
[04:10] | and the tracker that we put on her phone | 我们放进她手机里的追踪器 |
[04:12] | says she was in North Carolina. | 显示她在北卡罗莱纳州 |
[04:14] | Now it says that they’re doubling back. | 现在又显示他们原路返回了 |
[04:18] | So, maybe she’s headed home. | 也许她正往家走呢 |
[04:23] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:25] | You know, I wish, for once, | 我希望 至少有一次 |
[04:26] | that I could just live in your world. | 我能活在你的世界里 |
[04:29] | Just nice and relaxed, hope everything’s gonna be okay, | 只有舒适和惬意 希望一切都会好起来 |
[04:31] | but I can’t do that. | 但我不行 |
[04:33] | I can’t just cross my fingers and hope that she’s okay | 我不能只是祈祷 希望她平安 |
[04:36] | and nothing bad is going to happen. | 不会遇到坏事 |
[04:37] | Lizzie, I’m just saying it’s too early to get hysterical. | 丽兹 我只是说现在歇斯底里还为时过早 |
[04:39] | I’m not hysterical… David. | 我没有歇斯底里 大卫 |
[04:42] | I am proactive. | 我只是采取主动 |
[04:54] | I know this is frightening. | 我知道这很令人害怕 |
[04:56] | We lost her once before. | 我们曾失去过她 |
[05:01] | I see myself in her. | 我在她身上看到了自己 |
[05:07] | And if I was her… | 如果我是她 |
[05:09] | I wouldn’t come back. | 我不会再回来 |
[05:14] | You’d have had good reason. | 可你理由充分 |
[05:17] | That mother of yours… | 你妈妈真是… |
[05:21] | Are you saying that I’m like my mother? | 你是说我跟我妈妈一样吗 |
[05:24] | I’m reminding you that you’re not. | 我是在提醒你 你不是 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I know, I just… | 我知道 只是 |
[05:32] | Look, please don’t tell her I called. | 别告诉她我打过电话 |
[05:35] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[05:38] | I don’t know about home, | 我不知道 |
[05:39] | but I really want to see you guys. | 但我真的很想见你们 |
[05:42] | But you could come home. | 那你可以回家啊 |
[05:44] | Bird and her mom came by the house. | 波德和她妈妈之前来咱家了 |
[05:47] | Oh, yeah? What did she say? | 是吗 她说什么 |
[05:48] | She said that she stole all the jewelry, not you. | 她说珠宝都是她偷的 跟你无关 |
[05:52] | They dropped all charges against you. | 撤销了所有对你的指控 |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | You’re not in any trouble. | 你没事了 |
[05:59] | Yeah, please come home. | 求你回来吧 |
[06:02] | I can’t, I… | 不行 我… |
[06:04] | It’s not safe for Crash now. | 克拉什现在不安全 |
[06:08] | Carter, it’ll never be safe for Crash. | 卡特 克拉什永远不会安全的 |
[06:10] | Just come home, you’re not in trouble. | 回家吧 你没事了 |
[06:12] | Listen to me, he’s only going to make things worse for you. | 听我说 他只会让情况变得更糟 |
[06:16] | Sorry, she just barged in. | 抱歉 她突然闯进来 |
[06:18] | I’m sorry, I’m leaving. | 对不起 我这就走 |
[06:19] | I’m — I’m leaving right now. | 我马上就走 |
[06:26] | Is she still there? | 她还在吗 |
[06:26] | Come– | 拜托 |
[06:30] | No, she left. | 不 她走了 |
[06:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[06:42] | Um, Disneyland of course. | 当然是去迪斯尼乐园 |
[06:46] | Yeah, that’s where I would go, too. | 换我的话也会去那里 |
[06:49] | I’ll talk to you later, armadillo. | 回聊 犰狳 |
[06:52] | You too, elephant. | 好的 大象 |
[06:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:05] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[07:31] | Okay, what’s you favorite sound? | 好吧 你最喜欢什么声音 |
[07:35] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 不告诉你 |
[07:36] | – Come on! – Okay, all right. | -说嘛 -好吧 |
[07:43] | A train… in the distance. | 远处传来的火车声 |
[07:47] | Like, at night. | 晚上的时候 |
[07:50] | I told you it was stupid. | 我说了蠢爆了 |
[07:51] | That’s not stupid, that’s really nice. | 不蠢 很美好 |
[07:53] | What’s yours? | 那你呢 |
[07:55] | My favorite sound… | 我最喜欢的声音 |
[07:58] | the sounds that dogs make… | 是狗狗发出来的 |
[08:01] | when you haven’t seen them for a while and you come back | 当你一段时间没见它们 回来之后 |
[08:04] | and they’re really excited to see you. | 见到你后兴奋的声音 |
[08:08] | I know what you’re talking about. | 我懂你的意思 |
[08:12] | If I went away for a long time | 如果我离开了很久 |
[08:15] | and then I came back, | 回来之后 |
[08:18] | would you make that sound? | 你会发出那种声音吗 |
[08:21] | Yes. | 会的 |
[08:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:33] | Crash, pull over. | 克拉什 靠边停车 |
[08:35] | – What? – Pull over. | -怎么了 -靠边停车 |
[08:52] | Elizabeth put out an Amber Alert? | 伊丽莎白发布了安珀警戒吗 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:12] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[09:16] | 失踪儿童 卡特·史蒂文斯 | |
[09:18] | Mom, an amber alert? | 妈妈 安珀警戒吗 |
[09:20] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[09:26] | If not now, I hope eventually | 就算不是现在 我也希望 |
[09:28] | you understand why I had to do this. | 你们最终会理解我的苦衷 |
[09:31] | Isn’t this for kidnappings? | 是因为绑架的事吗 |
[09:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:34] | So, you’re saying Crash kidnapped Carter. | 所以你意思是克拉什绑架了卡特 |
[09:37] | But she sounded fine on the phone. | 但她在电话里听起来没事 |
[09:43] | I hope what you just did works. | 但愿你这样能管用 |
[09:55] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[09:57] | Yeah, it’s good. | 挺好的 |
[09:59] | Ah, well… | 但… |
[10:01] | the B’s not great. | “B”写得不太好 |
[10:07] | No… | 不 |
[10:09] | now it kind of looks like the “B” Is bigger | 现在看起来”B” |
[10:10] | than all the other letters. | 比其它字母都大 |
[10:12] | God, that’s horrible. | 天呐 这太假了 |
[10:14] | No, it’s fine, look, nobody’s even gonna be looking. | 没事 没人会注意到的 |
[10:16] | We can just go. | 我们可以直接上路 |
[10:16] | Carter, will you just let me do this? | 卡特 能让我画完吗 |
[10:19] | Hold the light still. | 帮我打着光 |
[10:24] | There you go, much better. | 现在好多了 |
[10:25] | Come on, we can go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:26] | There’s a few things we have to figure out first. | 我们得先弄清楚几件事 |
[10:29] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[10:32] | Like, 30 miles outside of York. | 约克市外三十英里 |
[10:34] | Okay, so the closest bus terminal would be… | 那么最近的巴士站在 |
[10:38] | Harrisburg, right? | 哈里斯堡 对吧 |
[10:39] | Why do we need a bus terminal? | 为什么要找巴士站 |
[10:41] | ‘Cause you’re going home. | 因为你要回家了 |
[10:43] | What, no I’m not. | 什么 我才不回 |
[10:44] | Carter, this isn’t a game anymore. | 卡特 这已经不是场游戏了 |
[10:46] | Why don’t you get that? | 你怎么还不明白 |
[10:47] | It’s a manhunt. | 这是场搜捕 |
[10:48] | If they catch me, they’re gonna charge me | 如果他们抓到了我 就会起诉我 |
[10:49] | with statutory rape and kidnapping. | 强奸幼女和绑架 |
[10:52] | Yeah, except you didn’t rape me, you didn’t kidnap me! | 是 但你并没有强奸和绑架我 |
[10:55] | Yeah, but you’re– you’re a minor! | 但你未成年 |
[10:56] | In the eyes of the law, I did. | 从法律上说 这些罪名都成立 |
[10:59] | You’re better off without me, come on. | 没我你会更好 回家吧 |
[11:00] | No, I’m not! | 才不是 |
[11:01] | All right, well, then I’m better off without you. | 那我没你会更好 |
[11:04] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[11:20] | No. | 不是 |
[11:27] | No, but we’d both be better off without this. | 不是 但没了手机我们俩都会更好 |
[11:30] | All right, fine, I’ll turn it off. | 那好 我会关机的 |
[11:31] | It doesn’t matter if it’s off or on, | 开机关机不重要 |
[11:32] | it’s a GPS system pointing right to us. | 定位系统出卖了我们的位置 |
[11:37] | All right, fine. | 那好 |
[11:41] | There, is that better? | 这样 好了吗 |
[11:47] | Are we doing this? | 真要这么干吗 |
[11:50] | Well, clearly I am. | 我明显已经干了 |
[11:52] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[12:05] | It’s just us. | 就剩我们俩了 |
[12:07] | We’re off the grid. | 我们消失了 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:34] | So, there were two of them in the aisle, | 有两个人站在过道里 |
[12:35] | and I didn’t understand, they were really excited | 我不明白 他们因为 |
[12:37] | ’cause they just got their black tip on their belt. | 得到黑带很兴奋 |
[12:39] | – And I appreciate that ’cause I was a purple belt. – Yeah. | -我很佩服 因为我是紫带 -好吧 |
[12:42] | But when they started throwing the moon-pies | 但当他们开始扔夹心蛋糕时 |
[12:44] | and I ask them to stop, then they look at me like, | 我制止了他们 他们看着我问 |
[12:47] | “Hey, man, do you Kung Fu?” | “你会功夫吗” |
[12:49] | And so I said, “Do you think that’s air you’re breathing?” | 然后我答”你呼吸的是空气吗” |
[12:53] | Thanks for making me laugh. | 谢谢你逗我笑 |
[12:55] | You know what else I was thinking? | 你知道我还在想什么事吗 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:12] | Is this for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[13:16] | So, I can– I can come here all the time | 我可以随时过来 |
[13:18] | whenever I want. | 只要我想咯 |
[13:19] | All the time, whenever you want. | 随时 只要你想 |
[13:21] | And we can lay on the couch. | 我们可以躺在沙发上 |
[13:26] | I’ll cook you food. | 我给你做饭 |
[13:28] | Ramen. | 日本拉面 |
[13:33] | I wish I could call Carter and tell her about it. | 真希望我能打给卡特分享这事 |
[13:36] | Trust me, she’ll be back soon. | 相信我 她很快就会回来 |
[14:06] | They never fixed the lock on the back window. | 他们从没修过后窗的锁 |
[14:15] | Hey, this could work. | 没问题的 |
[14:17] | This is good, we could use this. | 这里不错 我们可以利用 |
[14:20] | Yeah, we could probably stay here | 在我们找到新家前 |
[14:21] | until we find a new spot. | 都可以住在这儿 |
[14:29] | Is it weird being back? | 回来的感觉很怪吧 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:35] | This is really different without all our furniture. | 家具都没有了 感觉也变了 |
[14:39] | Okay, tell me. | 好 那告诉我 |
[14:43] | What was over here? | 这里原来是什么 |
[14:44] | Over here? | 这里吗 |
[14:46] | Um, over there was this big, old couch that we had | 这里是一个很大的很老式的沙发 |
[14:50] | that we bought at a flew market. | 我们从跳蚤市场淘来的 |
[14:52] | All of our furniture was from flea markets. | 我们的家具都是从跳蚤市场买的 |
[14:55] | Okay, what about in front of the window? | 好的 窗户前面呢 |
[14:59] | Uh– oh, that was where we, um, | 我们每一年都在那里 |
[15:02] | we put the Christmas tree every year. | 放一株圣诞树 |
[15:03] | ‘Cause my mom always wanted the neighbors | 因为我妈总希望邻居 |
[15:04] | to be able to see it when they walked past. | 经过的时候能够看得到 |
[15:07] | Okay, what about here? | 那这里呢 |
[15:09] | Over here was our dining room. | 那里是餐厅 |
[15:11] | That– It was just where my mom kept all of her books. | 我妈把她的书都放在那里 |
[15:13] | And, um, she had these three wicker baskets | 还在那放了三个柳条筐子 |
[15:15] | full of yarn right over there. | 堆满了纱线 |
[15:16] | She would always try to teach me how to knit. | 她总想教我怎么织衣服 |
[15:19] | Wait, you know how to knit? | 你知道怎么织衣服吗 |
[15:21] | No, I still can’t do it. | 不 我还是不会 |
[15:25] | Oh, and my height chart! | 看我的身高线 |
[15:27] | Look. | 快看 |
[15:29] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[15:31] | You never had a height chart? | 你从没画过身高线吗 |
[15:32] | You know, when your mom, like, | 你知道 你妈妈 |
[15:33] | makes you stand up against the wall | 会让你靠着墙站着 |
[15:34] | and then, like, measures your height, | 然后给你量身高 |
[15:35] | and you can see how much you grow? | 你就能看出来自己又长了多少 |
[15:37] | – No? – Sorry. | -没画过吗 -真没有 |
[15:38] | Oh! All right, well, let’s do it now. | 好吧 那我们现在就画一个 |
[15:41] | Stand up against the wall. | 靠着墙站 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:45] | Okay, move back. | 好了 换一边 |
[15:50] | I can’t even reach. | 我都快够不着了 |
[15:53] | Come back. | 过来看看 |
[15:57] | So, that’s you now, | 好了 这是你现在的身高 |
[15:59] | and the last time my mom measured me, | 最后一次我妈帮我量身高 |
[16:01] | I was here. | 我还在这儿 |
[16:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:11] | This is new. | 这是新的 |
[16:12] | This wasn’t here before. | 之前没有这条线 |
[16:13] | My mom wrote this. | 是我妈写下来的 |
[16:14] | Well, how do you know? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[16:15] | That’s her handwriting. | 那是她的笔迹 |
[16:16] | That’s how she does her sevens. | 她就是那样写”7″的 |
[16:18] | Okay, what is it? | 好吧 那写的是什么 |
[16:19] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna write it down. | 不知道 不过我要记下来 |
[16:34] | What did I tell you? | 我原来怎么跟你说的 |
[16:38] | I told you I’d find her for you. | 我说过我会替你找到她的 |
[17:04] | Hey, who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[17:07] | Come on, I heard somebody in there last night. | 快点 我昨晚听见有人在里面 |
[17:08] | What do we say? | 我们要怎么说 |
[17:10] | All right, that’s it. I’m calling | 好吧 够了 我要打电话 |
[17:12] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – the landlord and the cops. | -快走 快走 -给房东和警察了 |
[17:36] | I wish everyone in the world wasn’t looking for us right now. | 我真希望现在没人在找我们 |
[17:40] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[17:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:53] | Everybody is looking for us. | 每个人都在找我们 |
[17:56] | My mom would’ve seen the Amber Alert. | 我妈会看到安珀警戒 |
[17:59] | She’s met you, she’ll know you didn’t kidnap me. | 她见过你 知道你不会绑架我 |
[18:02] | We need to go leave a message for her with Max. | 我们得在麦克斯那给她留一条信息 |
[18:05] | – No, no. – Yes, please, yes. | -不 不行 -可以的 求你了 |
[18:07] | No, no we can’t even go in that direction. | 不 我们不能往那边走 |
[18:08] | It’s dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[18:09] | What direction is good right now? | 现在哪边安全呢 |
[18:11] | We won’t even stay long, and then after that | 我们不会逗留很久 |
[18:13] | I promise I will leave all navigation up to you. | 然后我保证该怎么走全都依你 |
[18:15] | Please? | 求你了 |
[18:17] | Come on. | 好不好嘛 |
[18:20] | Please, please? | 求求你了 |
[18:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | And then… | 之后 |
[18:29] | California. | 就去加州 |
[18:30] | Fine. | 好的 |
[18:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:46] | All right, what do you want? | 好的 你想吃什么 |
[18:49] | Chips. | 薯片 |
[18:50] | Okay, I have, uh… | 好的 我有… |
[18:54] | two dollars. | 两块钱 |
[18:55] | What do you got? | 你有多少 |
[19:01] | I thought you had money. | 我还以为你有钱呢 |
[19:04] | I did. | 原来有 |
[19:07] | And then I paid your bail. | 然后我付了你的保释金 |
[19:08] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[19:11] | I bought something. | 买了点东西 |
[19:13] | What’d you buy? | 你买了什么 |
[19:26] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[19:30] | Why did you buy that?! | 为什么要买这个 |
[19:31] | Carter, I have a record. | 卡特 我有前科 |
[19:33] | Cops don’t protect a guy like me. | 警察不会保护我这种人 |
[19:36] | Now, look, we’re both on the run. | 我们俩现在都是亡命之徒 |
[19:38] | I want to be able to take care of us. | 我想要照顾好我们两个 |
[19:41] | I want to be able to protect you. | 想要保护你 |
[19:50] | You should learn how to use this. | 你要学会怎么用这个 |
[20:03] | Safety’s on. | 保险栓开的 |
[20:06] | Wow, I guess I did learn something from Elizabeth. | 看来我确实从伊丽莎白那儿学了点东西 |
[20:18] | Hey, it’s Elizabeth… Detective Wilson. | 我是伊丽莎白 威尔逊警探 |
[20:21] | I’m just checking in again. | 我就是再问问 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I– no, I appreciate it, it’s just– | 是的 不 非常感谢 只是 |
[20:26] | I just want to remind you that’s it’s within the 48 hours, | 我只想提醒你一下 有效期是48小时 |
[20:29] | and after that, our chances decrease significantly. | 期限一过 找到的可能性就会锐减 |
[20:32] | Right, right. | 是的 是的 |
[20:33] | No, I appreciate all the time you guys have put in tonight. | 不 非常感谢你们今晚的工作 |
[20:37] | Hey, I was wondering if that one lead turned out. | 我想问问那个线索查出什么来没有 |
[20:40] | Right, no, I get it. | 是的 不 我明白 |
[20:41] | I just want them to come home. | 我只希望他们回家来 |
[20:45] | Yeah, you just let me know. | 是的 有消息随时告诉我 |
[20:48] | I’ll have my phone on me. | 我会随身带着手机的 |
[20:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:54] | It’s weird, right? | 真奇怪 对吧 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:00] | It’s like classic Mom again. | 就好像那个经典的老妈又回来了 |
[21:03] | Looking for the kid who isn’t here. | 寻找着那个丢失的孩子 |
[21:08] | I like it when you’re around. | 我喜欢你在我身边 |
[21:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[21:26] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[21:45] | I can’t believe she did this. | 不敢相信她居然这样 |
[21:46] | Try not to think about it. | 别想了 |
[21:47] | I’ll help you forget. | 我来帮你忘掉 |
[21:50] | It’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[21:52] | I’m going on a trip. | 我要去旅行 |
[21:53] | – You are? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[21:55] | I’m gonna take an ashtray, a boxer, uh… | 我要带一个烟灰缸 一条内裤 |
[22:01] | a caterpillar… | 一只毛毛虫 |
[22:02] | and a dart… | 还有一枚飞镖 |
[22:05] | You can’t take this long, it’s cheating. | 你不能想这么久 这是作弊 |
[22:07] | And– are you kidding me? | 还有… 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:09] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽量说得很快了 |
[22:11] | Okay, if I were to go on this trip, | 好吧 如果我要去旅行 |
[22:14] | I would bring an apple, no– | 我会带一颗苹果 不 |
[22:17] | No! | 说不了 |
[22:19] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[22:21] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[22:29] | This won’t take long, I promise. | 不会很久的 我保证 |
[22:39] | Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[22:41] | I knew you’d come back! | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[22:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:51] | I’m not really back. | 我并没有真的回来 |
[22:54] | What’re you talking about? I’m looking right at you. | 你说什么 你不是站在我面前吗 |
[22:57] | It’s really good to see you. | 见到你真的很高兴 |
[23:03] | You’re still with Crash. | 你还和克拉什在一起 |
[23:08] | Come on, don’t start. | 别说了 |
[23:10] | I didn’t start. | 我没说 |
[23:11] | You know what, I think that’s really what the problem is, | 你知道吗 我觉得这才是问题所在 |
[23:14] | is that I didn’t start when I had the chance. | 我有机会的时候总是没把话说出口 |
[23:17] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[23:18] | – Taylor. – Max, hang up. | -泰勒 -麦克斯 挂了 |
[23:20] | Hang up or I have to leave now. | 你不挂 我现在就走 |
[23:21] | And you’ll never see me again. | 你就再也见不到我了 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:28] | – Now, turn it off. – Why?! | -把手机关了 -为什么 |
[23:30] | Because Taylor’s gonna call back, | 因为泰勒会打回来 |
[23:32] | and I know you, you can’t keep a secret. | 我了解你 你守不住秘密 |
[23:34] | Turn it off. | 关了 |
[23:38] | You’re not a very nice fugitive. | 你真是个脾气不好的逃犯 |
[23:41] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[23:43] | This is hard for me, too. | 这对我来说也很难的 |
[23:54] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 走吧 走吧 |
[23:56] | Look, why don’t you want to see Taylor? | 你为什么不想见泰勒呢 |
[23:58] | Or Grant? You know, I could call them right now | 或者格兰特 我可以现在打给他们 |
[24:00] | and they’d be here super fast. | 他们会很快就赶到的 |
[24:02] | I can’t stay that long. | 我待不了那么久 |
[24:03] | Okay, okay, well, at least talk to them. | 好吧 那你至少跟他们聊聊啊 |
[24:05] | Carter, come on, when are you gonna realize | 卡特 你到底什么时候才能明白 |
[24:06] | you got– you got people here who really love you? | 这里有真心爱你的人 |
[24:10] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[24:13] | Look, I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[24:31] | Will you give that to her if you see her? | 你要是见到她 能转交给她吗 |
[24:33] | And I need two burner phones. | 我还需要两部一次性手机 |
[24:38] | Please, Max? | 行吗 麦克斯 |
[24:44] | Max, you don’t understand, he’s not like you. | 麦克斯 你不明白 他跟你不一样 |
[24:47] | Okay, he’s never had anyone care about him | 从来没有人在乎过他 |
[24:49] | in his life, ever. | 一个人都没有 |
[24:50] | No, I do understand that. | 不 我很明白 |
[24:52] | And now, he just… | 而现在 他… |
[24:53] | he can’t let people in. | 他没法接受谁 |
[25:01] | I’ll make it super easy for you, okay? | 我不会让你难做的 好吗 |
[25:03] | All right, I’ll go out there and I’ll tell Crash, | 我出去跟克拉什说 |
[25:06] | be like, “Hey, dude, she’s decided to stay.” | “兄弟 她决定留下了” |
[25:08] | He’ll be like, “Cool.” | 他会说 “行” |
[25:10] | “All right, I get that.” | “我明白的” |
[25:12] | Okay, you want me to do that? | 要我这样做吗 |
[25:14] | Come on, I would love to do that. | 真的 我特别愿意 |
[25:17] | I can’t stay, Max. | 我不能留下 麦克斯 |
[25:24] | I’ll get you some burner phones. | 我去给你找一次性手机 |
[25:28] | Come on, Max. | 拜托 麦克斯 |
[25:34] | Have you heard from her? | 你有她消息吗 |
[25:38] | No. | 没有 |
[25:45] | Maybe she’s gone for good. | 也许她已经远走高飞了 |
[25:48] | If you’re not careful, that’s what you’re about to be. | 你要是不够小心 估计也得这样 |
[25:52] | You know, you gotta think about | 知道吗 你得再想想 |
[25:53] | that apple falling far from the tree thing. | 有其母必有其女那句话 |
[25:58] | She’s not your tree. | 她不是你的妈妈 |
[26:05] | Come on, Max. | 快点 麦克斯 |
[26:06] | Max, mind your own business, Max. | 麦克斯 别多管闲事 |
[26:09] | Come on, Max. | 快点啊 麦克斯 |
[26:13] | Why don’t you like him? | 你为什么不喜欢他 |
[26:15] | Seriously, what has he ever really done to hurt you? | 说真的 他到底怎么惹过你 |
[26:18] | For starters, he’s– he’s taking you away. | 首先 他要带你离开了 |
[26:29] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[26:31] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[26:32] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[26:37] | Aren’t you gonna ask me how I am? | 你不问候一下我吗 |
[26:41] | How are you, Crash? | 你好吗 克拉什 |
[26:45] | I think you know. | 你应该知道 |
[26:46] | Okay, well, I’m about done here. | 好了 我基本完事了 |
[26:48] | And I know you want to go, so let’s just | 我知道你也想走 所以 |
[26:49] | – leave Max to his job– No, no, hold on. | -咱们走吧 -不 等等 |
[26:50] | Give us one second. | 别着急 |
[26:52] | While I was sitting out there thinking, | 我在外面坐着的时候 |
[26:54] | I had an idea. | 想到了一个主意 |
[26:55] | Thought of a way that you could help us. | 我知道你可以怎么帮我们了 |
[26:56] | Max, you want to help us, right? | 麦克斯 你挺想帮我们的吧 |
[26:59] | Well, I mean, I know you want to help Carter. | 我是说 你挺想帮卡特的吧 |
[27:01] | No, come on, look, he’s done enough. | 行了 他已经帮得够多了 |
[27:02] | – Let’s just leave him– – Yeah, so he can do this one last thing. | -让他忙吧 -就最后一件事 |
[27:06] | One last thing. | 最后一件 |
[27:10] | This is easy. | 很简单 |
[27:13] | Give us everything in the register. | 把收银机里的钱都给我们 |
[27:14] | Report it as a robbery. | 就报告说你被抢劫了 |
[27:15] | Dude, that’s not happening. | 想都别想 |
[27:18] | Just tell the cops you had a gun in your face. | 就跟警察说有人拿枪指着你 |
[27:21] | Get the hell out of my store. | 你给老子滚出去 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I’m trying, I just– I just need the money. | 我也想走 只是 我很需要钱 |
[27:26] | The money. | 把钱给我 |
[27:26] | Crash, what the hell are you doing? | 克拉什 你要干什么 |
[27:28] | Carter, the safety’s on. | 卡特 保险栓开着呢 |
[27:30] | See– | 你看 |
[27:50] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[28:04] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, God. | -我的天呐 -天呐 |
[28:07] | You shot him. | 你打到他了 |
[28:09] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[28:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:15] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[28:18] | Call 9-1-1! | 快叫救护车 |
[28:22] | Carter, we have to go. | 卡特 我们得走了 |
[28:30] | Why. | 为什么 |
[28:30] | I can’t stay here, I have to go– | 我不能留在这里 我得走了 |
[28:31] | – Help me! – No, I can’t stay! | -帮帮我 -不行 我得离开 |
[28:33] | No, we have to go, now! | 我们得走了 快点 |
[28:34] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[28:36] | Help me! | 快点啊 |
[28:48] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问出了什么事 |
[28:50] | My… | 我的… |
[28:51] | My friend has been shot. | 我朋友中枪了 |
[28:53] | – Where was he shot? – He’s not… | -什么地点 -他没有… |
[28:55] | – Okay, an ambulance will be there shortly. – There’s so much blood! | -好的 救护车正在赶往现场 -好多血啊 |
[28:58] | – They’re on their way, Miss. – What should– What should I do? | -他们在路上了 小姐 -我要怎么办 |
[29:00] | I’m gonna stay with you until they get there. | 到达前我会与您保持通话 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:07] | Max, blink if you can hear me. | 麦克斯 听到我说话就眨眨眼 |
[29:09] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[29:12] | blink if you can hear me. | 听到我说话就眨眨眼 |
[30:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[30:38] | You’re like a brother to me now. | 你现在就像我弟弟一样 |
[30:41] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[30:43] | I really… really, | 真的 真的 |
[30:47] | really like you. | 真的喜欢你 |
[30:47] | That shirt looks great on you. | 这件衬衫和你很搭 |
[30:49] | Yeah, better than it does on me. | 是啊 你穿着比我好看多了 |
[30:51] | Oh, Max, I really liked having you here. | 麦克斯 我真的很喜欢你住家里 |
[30:55] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[30:58] | All you have to do is stay. | 你要做的就是留下来 |
[31:01] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[31:27] | Max is stable. | 麦克斯状况稳定了 |
[31:32] | I spoke with his parents, | 我跟他父母谈过了 |
[31:33] | and they’ve given their consent for the surgery. | 他们同意手术了 |
[31:35] | Uh, he’s being prepped now. | 他正准备接受手术 |
[31:38] | But we’re not out of the woods yet. | 但现在还没完全脱离险境 |
[31:39] | So, that means he’s okay? | 那他没事了吗 |
[31:41] | I’ll know more after the surgery. | 手术过后才能知道 |
[31:43] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[32:07] | I think that you should put this on. | 我觉得你该穿上这个 |
[32:21] | Carter, I… | 卡特 我… |
[32:23] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[32:27] | Please don’t say it. | 求你别说出来 |
[32:33] | You know we all have a long list of… | 我们每个人都有一个长长的 |
[32:38] | “should nevers.” | “何必当初”清单 |
[32:50] | What were you doing with a gun? | 你们为什么要拿枪 |
[33:03] | We need to speak with your daughter. | 我们要跟你女儿谈谈 |
[33:05] | Will you just stay with me? | 你能陪着我吗 |
[33:09] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[33:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:27] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[33:30] | We have the surveillance footage from the mini-mart. | 我们调取了便利店里的监控 |
[33:33] | What was your history with these two young men. | 你和那两个男孩是什么关系 |
[33:35] | Why were you there? | 当时为什么在那 |
[33:36] | Where were you planning to go after you left the mini-mart? | 你离开便利店后要去哪 |
[33:38] | You shot him! | 你打中他了 |
[33:40] | Where’s your boyfriend headed now? | 你男朋友现在要去哪 |
[33:41] | Carter, I didn’t mean to! We gotta go. Let’s go. | 卡特 我不是故意的 我们得走了 走啊 |
[33:45] | Has your boyfriend been in contact with you? | 你男朋友跟你联系了吗 |
[33:46] | Why were you at… | 你为什么会在… |
[33:48] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[33:49] | Why did he have a gun? | 他为什么会有枪 |
[33:53] | What was your intent? | 你们目的是什么 |
[33:54] | Why did you go into the mini-mart? | 为什么你进了便利店 |
[33:59] | We’re not doing this now. | 现在别问了 |
[34:06] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会跟你联系的 |
[34:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:20] | She’s not your mother. | 她不是你妈妈 |
[34:26] | She’s my mother. | 是我妈妈 |
[34:30] | You don’t deserve to be comforted. | 你不值得被安慰 |
[34:35] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[34:36] | – Taylor. – No! | -泰勒 -不 |
[34:39] | I don’t know what’s worse, | 我不知道哪个更糟 |
[34:41] | you being abducted or you coming back here. | 你被绑架还是你回家来了 |
[34:46] | All you’ve done is hurt me | 你做的就只有伤害我 |
[34:49] | and hurt our family. | 伤害我的家庭 |
[34:52] | No, I will never forgive you. | 不 我永远不会原谅你的 |
[35:00] | Carter, wait… | 卡特 等等 |
[37:24] | This is how close the bullet came to hitting Max’s heart. | 子弹离麦克斯的心脏只差一根头发这么细 |
[37:30] | This is how close I am to losing him. | 我差这么点就失去他了 |
[37:44] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[37:45] | The doctor has asked to see us. | 医生要见我们 |