时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | Did you give that to her? | 你把那个给她了吗 |
[00:11] | Hands behind your back, please. | 手背到身后去 |
[00:12] | Bird, tell them. | 波德 告诉他们啊 |
[00:13] | – I’m here to pick up Carter… – No, Liz. | -我是来接卡特… -不 丽兹 |
[00:15] | Crash came by. | 克拉什来了 |
[00:16] | Some idiot clerk allowed him to post bail for her. | 有个蠢蛋文员同意了他保释卡特 |
[00:19] | She left with him? | 她跟他走了吗 |
[00:21] | So where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[00:22] | Where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪里 |
[00:24] | Somewhere where nobody knows me. | 一个没人认识我的地方 |
[00:26] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[00:28] | Elizabeth put out an AMBER Alert? | 伊丽莎白发布了安珀警戒吗 |
[00:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:32] | I wish everyone in the world wasn’t looking for us right now. | 我真希望现在没人在找我们 |
[00:34] | Wait, everybody is looking for us. | 等等 每个人都在找我们 |
[00:36] | My mom would have seen the AMBER Alert. | 我妈会看到安珀警戒 |
[00:38] | We need to go leave a message for her with Max. | 我们得在麦克斯那给她留一条信息 |
[00:42] | Why did you buy that? | 为什么要买这个 |
[00:44] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[00:45] | I knew you’d come back. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[00:48] | Will you give that to her if you see her? | 你要是见到她 能转交给她吗 |
[00:50] | Max, you wanna help us, right? | 麦克斯 你挺想帮我们的吧 |
[00:52] | Well, I mean, I know you wanna help Carter. | 我是说 你挺想帮卡特的吧 |
[00:55] | Give us everything in your register. | 把收银机里的钱都给我们 |
[00:56] | Report it as a robbery. | 就报告说你被抢劫了 |
[00:57] | Crash, what the hell are you doing? | 克拉什 你要干什么 |
[00:59] | The safety’s on, see? | 卡特 保险栓开着呢 |
[01:02] | Call 9-1-1! | 快叫救护车 |
[01:03] | Max, my God. | 麦克斯 天呐 |
[01:05] | – Oh, God. – Help me. | -天呐 -帮帮我 |
[01:08] | What were you doing with a gun? | 你们为什么要拿枪 |
[01:10] | I don’t know what’s worse, | 我不知道哪个更糟 |
[01:11] | you being abducted or you coming back here. | 你被绑架还是你回家来了 |
[01:13] | No, I will never forgive you. | 不 我永远不会原谅你的 |
[01:16] | Girls, the doctor has asked to see us. | 姑娘们 医生要见我们 |
[01:22] | What about the Mini-Mart? | 便利店呢 |
[01:22] | How many people do we have covering that? | 我们有多少人处理这件事 |
[01:28] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[01:29] | When can he come home? | 他什么时候能回家 |
[01:30] | How did it go? | 手术怎么样 |
[01:32] | He came through the surgery. | 他术后已脱离危险 |
[01:33] | He’s very fortunate that the wound was a through and through. | 很幸运他这是贯穿伤 |
[01:35] | It could’ve been much worse. | 不然会更严重 |
[01:37] | Well, can we see him at least? | 我们能看看他吗 |
[01:39] | Currently Max is non-responsive. | 目前麦克斯对刺激无反应 |
[01:43] | Nonre– what does that mean? | 对刺激… 什么意思 |
[01:44] | Is that a coma? | 是昏迷吗 |
[01:45] | Hopefully. | 但愿如此 |
[01:46] | Hopefully, it’s a coma? | 但愿是昏迷吗 |
[01:47] | If it’s a coma, he can wake up. | 是昏迷的话 他总能醒来 |
[01:49] | When someone’s just non-responsive… | 如果他只是对刺激无反应 |
[01:53] | At this point, we’re in a waiting game. | 此时此刻 我们能做的只有等待 |
[01:55] | The best thing you can all do is just go home | 你们最好都回家去 |
[01:57] | and get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[01:58] | My staff and I will be in touch with you. | 我和相关医生会联系你们的 |
[02:00] | Oh, but please, please. | 拜托 拜托了 |
[02:02] | Look, surely, he’s more likely to wake up | 很显然 如果他听到熟悉的声音 |
[02:04] | if he hears voices he recognizes. | 苏醒的可能性更大 |
[02:06] | Please, can we see him? | 求你了 能让我们看看他吗 |
[02:10] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:12] | One person for one minute. | 只能一个人探望一分钟 |
[02:16] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[02:28] | Radiology, line four. | 放射科 请去四通道 |
[02:55] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[02:59] | Max, it’s me. | 麦克斯 是我啊 |
[03:06] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:10] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna make things right. | 我会弥补我的过失 |
[03:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:23] | But Max, you have to wake up. | 但麦克斯 你得醒过来 |
[03:28] | You have to wake up for me to do that. | 你得醒过来我才可以 |
[04:04] | I really wanna come back to work. | 我真的很想回来工作 |
[04:06] | You need me for this Mini-Mart shooting. | 你需要我处理这次便利店枪击案 |
[04:09] | I know the suspect better than anyone else. | 我比任何人都了解嫌犯 |
[04:11] | Sir, this kid, | 长官 这个孩子 |
[04:13] | he’s a flight risk. | 有潜逃的风险 |
[04:14] | And we’re gonna lose him. | 我们会让他跑掉的 |
[04:17] | I can get him. | 我能抓到他 |
[04:20] | Just give me a chance. | 就给我个机会 |
[04:25] | Pick up your badge and your revolver. | 戴上你的警徽和配枪 |
[04:45] | Was last night just a bad dream? | 昨晚的事只是个噩梦吗 |
[04:50] | No. | 不 |
[04:57] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[05:17] | I know you’re not talking to me right now. | 我知道你现在不跟我说话 |
[05:28] | I know you’ve got much bigger things on your mind, but… | 你还要想更重要的事 但… |
[05:31] | this stuff with Max… | 麦克斯这事… |
[05:35] | Life is short. | 人生短暂 |
[05:40] | I’m gonna do everything I can | 我会尽我所能 |
[05:42] | to make it right between us. | 来挽回我们的关系 |
[05:49] | Figured you’d be needing that. | 我想你会用得上这个 |
[05:57] | Same number. | 号码没变 |
[05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:00] | You’re dressed up. | 你穿得好正式 |
[06:03] | Job interview. | 有个面试 |
[06:05] | What kind of interview? | 什么面试 |
[06:06] | Teaching literature and essay writing | 去麦卡利斯特·霍尔特学院 |
[06:09] | to tenth graders at the McAllister Holt Academy. | 教十年级的文学和写作 |
[06:13] | You already have a job, you’re a writer. | 你不是有工作吗 你是个作家 |
[06:15] | This might be better, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这样更好吗 |
[06:16] | Than being a writer? | 跟当作家比吗 |
[06:18] | No. | 不觉得 |
[06:20] | I know it comes at a terrible time. | 我知道现在时机很不合适 |
[06:22] | I can easily cancel if you think I should. | 我可以去把面试取消了 没事 |
[06:24] | No, no, I don’t want you to miss out on this. | 不不 我不想让你错过这次机会 |
[06:28] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[06:31] | David? | 大卫 |
[06:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:37] | See you, bud. | 回见 哥们 |
[06:43] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:44] | I’m going to stay at the hospital until Max wakes up. | 我要去医院等麦克斯醒过来 |
[06:47] | I wanna be the first person he sees | 他醒来时我想让他 |
[06:48] | when he opens his eyes. | 第一个就看到我 |
[06:50] | Taylor, I’m sorry about earlier. | 泰勒 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[06:52] | I just didn’t think. | 我当时没多想 |
[06:54] | But, honestly, there is no way in hell | 可说实话 他根本不知道 |
[06:55] | he even knew I was in the room. | 我在那个屋里 |
[06:56] | Yeah, but I did. | 但是我知道 |
[06:58] | I know you love Max, but he is also my best | 我知道你爱麦克斯 但他也是 |
[07:01] | and oldest friend in the entire world. | 我这个世界上最好的老朋友 |
[07:03] | If you care about Max so much, | 如果你真这么在乎麦克斯 |
[07:05] | why don’t you devote your time | 那你为什么不去 |
[07:06] | to finding your fugitive boyfriend and getting him arrested? | 找你那个逃犯男朋友把他逮捕归案 |
[07:09] | This is giving me a headache. | 真被你们吵的头疼 |
[07:10] | Okay, all right, the last thing that we need | 行了 现在我们最不想看到的 |
[07:13] | is the two of you going at each other. | 就是你们两个人反目成仇 |
[07:15] | Don’t worry, I’m leaving. | 没事 反正我要走了 |
[07:17] | Carter can find someone else to fight with. | 卡特可以去找别人吵 |
[07:19] | She always does. | 她一向如此 |
[07:24] | Look… | 听我说… |
[07:28] | There is something else that I need to tell you. | 还有件事我需要告诉你 |
[07:31] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:32] | This morning, I went down to the station, | 今早我去局里 |
[07:34] | I talked to my captain. | 跟队长谈了谈 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | I am part of the team that is assigned to apprehend Crash. | 我被指派到抓捕克拉什的小队中了 |
[07:46] | Now if Max dies… | 如果麦克斯死了… |
[07:47] | Oh, my God, please– | 天呐 别这么说… |
[07:48] | If Max dies, that’s felony murder. | 如果麦克斯死了 他就是谋杀重罪 |
[07:52] | He didn’t mean to shoot him. | 他不是故意开枪的 |
[07:54] | I told you, he thought | 我说了 他以为 |
[07:56] | the safety was on, it was an accident. | 保险栓开着 那是意外 |
[07:57] | I saw the footage from the security camera. | 我看过监控录像了 |
[08:01] | And he pointed his gun at Max. | 里面显示他拿枪指着麦克斯 |
[08:03] | And did you watch after? | 那后面的你看了吗 |
[08:06] | Crash lost his mind after that. | 克拉什之后就完全慌了 |
[08:09] | Yes, I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[08:10] | And then I saw him run away. | 我还看到他跑了 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:15] | That’s ’cause he thought he’d go to prison. | 因为他以为自己要进监狱 |
[08:17] | Which is where he should be. | 他就应该待在那里 |
[08:19] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[08:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:26] | He left you alone | 他留你一个人 |
[08:27] | with your best friend dying in your arms. | 看着最好的朋友在怀里等死 |
[08:37] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[08:38] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[08:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:49] | Crash has been calling me non-stop. | 克拉什一直给我打电话 |
[08:52] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[08:57] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[09:09] | Hey, Bird, are you there, have you talked to her? | 波德 在听吗 你跟她说了吗 |
[09:12] | – Crash? – Hey. | -克拉什 -是我 |
[09:15] | It’s so good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音太好了 |
[09:17] | Don’t call me on Bird’s phone again. | 不要再打波德的手机找我了 |
[09:20] | I didn’t know how else to reach you. | 我不知道还能怎么联系到你 |
[09:22] | I have my old phone back. | 我拿回以前的手机了 |
[09:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[09:26] | Still here. | 还在这里 |
[09:28] | I didn’t mean to shoot Max, you know that, I– | 我不是故意朝麦克斯开枪的 你知道的 |
[09:30] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[09:32] | Crash. | 克拉什 |
[09:35] | You just left me there. | 你把我一个人丢在那里 |
[09:37] | I know, I freaked out, I didn’t know what to do. | 我知道 我吓坏了 不知道该怎么办 |
[09:39] | I didn’t know where to go. | 也不知道去哪里 |
[09:40] | You didn’t know you should stay and help me? | 你不知道该留下帮我吗 |
[09:42] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[09:44] | I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[09:46] | Max is in a coma, Crash. | 麦克斯还在昏迷 克拉什 |
[09:55] | Will you see me? | 你会见我吗 |
[10:00] | No. | 不会 |
[10:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:10] | Crash, you have to turn yourself in. | 克拉什 你得去自首 |
[10:15] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[10:16] | Yes, you can and then you can– | 怎么不行 然后… |
[10:18] | you can explain your side of the story. | 然后你好好解释一下 |
[10:21] | Crash, if they catch you first, | 克拉什 如果他们先抓到你 |
[10:22] | it’s not gonna matter if it was an accident or not. | 那是不是意外就都不重要了 |
[10:24] | No, it’s not gonna matter anyway. | 不 反正怎么都不重要了 |
[10:27] | I have to go. | 我必须离开 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna leave tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[10:30] | But, promise me you’ll see me before I go. | 但答应我你会再见我一面 |
[10:36] | I can’t Crash, I have to go. | 不行 克拉什 我得挂了 |
[10:38] | No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. | 别别别 等等 等等 |
[10:39] | Carter, please, just meet me. | 卡特 求你了 见我一面吧 |
[10:47] | Here, you can go now. | 给 你走吧 |
[10:50] | Carter, I’m here. | 卡特 我都来了 |
[10:51] | I know you’re upset about Max. | 我知道你还在为麦克斯难过 |
[10:54] | I’m just trying to be your friend. | 我只是想做你朋友 |
[10:56] | Come on, Bird, I think we both know you’re not that. | 算了吧 波德 你我都清楚你不是的 |
[10:59] | If you could just let me explain myself– | 如果你能容我解释一下… |
[11:01] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[11:02] | You don’t understand what it was like– | 你不明白的… |
[11:04] | Bird, you didn’t wanna get in trouble with your parents | 波德 你不想惹怒你的父母 |
[11:08] | so you had me sent to jail. | 所以陷害我被捕 |
[11:10] | It’s a lot more complicated than that. | 这事没那么简单 |
[11:13] | Not to me, Bird. | 对我来说不是 波德 |
[12:08] | I stopped by your place. | 我去了你家 |
[12:13] | I think it’s… | 我觉得… |
[12:15] | good to be surrounded by familiar things. | 身边有熟悉的事物对你有帮助 |
[12:21] | Like me. | 比如我 |
[12:30] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[12:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[12:34] | My poor little baby. | 我的小宝贝 |
[12:36] | Hi, I’m Taylor. | 您好 我是泰勒 |
[12:38] | I’m Max’s girlfriend. | 麦克斯的女朋友 |
[12:40] | You must be Max’s mom. | 您一定是麦克斯的母亲 |
[12:41] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[12:43] | I couldn’t get a damn doctor on the phone and– | 我没联系上医生 而且… |
[12:46] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[12:48] | I– I’m Taylor. | 我是泰勒 |
[12:50] | Where’s Carter? | 卡特在哪儿 |
[12:51] | She’s not here because the doctor said | 她不在这儿 因为医生说 |
[12:53] | only one of us could… | 病房里一次 |
[12:55] | be in the room at a time. | 只能有一人探病 |
[12:59] | Honey, honey? | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[13:02] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[13:04] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[13:06] | You’re gonna feel better real soon, okay? | 你会好起来的 好吗 |
[13:08] | I’ll be in the waiting room if you need me. | 如果有事 去等候室叫我就行 |
[13:12] | The police said that her boyfriend shot him? | 警察说卡特的男朋友冲他开枪吗 |
[13:16] | Why, I– | 为什么 |
[13:20] | We tried the trailer park, he wasn’t there. | 我们去拖车公园找了 他不在 |
[13:22] | So he’s not with his usual associates | 所以他没去找他的朋友 |
[13:24] | and we know from the Highway Patrol | 高速公路巡警证实 |
[13:26] | that he hasn’t left the state. | 他还在州内 |
[13:27] | Yeah, what other place would matter to him? | 没错 还有哪里对他有意义 |
[13:31] | What about the place where his little brother died? | 他弟弟死的地方呢 |
[13:34] | The Weldon warehouse. | 韦尔登仓库 |
[13:36] | Truck exploded and he was held responsible | 车爆炸了 他揽了责任 |
[13:38] | even though he wasn’t. | 虽然并不是他的错 |
[13:41] | Where is this Weldon warehouse? | 韦尔登仓库在哪儿 |
[13:43] | It’s about, uh, a half-hour maybe. | 半个小时的路程吧 |
[13:46] | Okay, I’m there. | 那我去找 |
[13:47] | You know what, I’m gonna check the chop shops. | 我去拆车厂看看 |
[13:49] | Maybe he traded his car in. | 可能他把车卖了 |
[13:50] | All right, we’ll meet back here. | 好 那回来碰头 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:55] | Grant, are you in there? | 格兰特 你在里面吗 |
[14:07] | You wanna play? | 你想玩吗 |
[14:10] | You know how? | 你会玩吗 |
[14:12] | No idea. | 不会 |
[14:14] | So, guarantees you’ll win. | 所以你肯定赢 |
[14:32] | Uh, which one are we? | 哪个是我们啊 |
[14:36] | You’re the dead one. | 死的那个 |
[14:43] | Maybe if you teach me, it’ll be more fun. | 如果你教我怎么玩 会更有意思的 |
[14:51] | Doubt it. | 我不觉得 |
[14:52] | Aw, come on, I’m a quick learner. | 别这样 我学得很快 |
[15:02] | This is how you shoot. | 按这个开枪 |
[15:04] | This is how you move around. | 按这些跑动 |
[15:06] | Okay, and what about that? | 那好 这个键是干嘛的 |
[15:10] | That’s to pause the game, Dad. | 暂停游戏 爸爸 |
[15:13] | Okay, I’m good. | 好的 我记住了 |
[15:23] | No, Max’s mom is in there. | 不行 麦克斯的妈妈在里面 |
[15:25] | – Karen’s here? – Can we talk? | -凯伦来了吗 -我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:30] | What? | 谈什么 |
[15:31] | Were you and Max in love? | 你是不是在和麦克斯谈恋爱 |
[15:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:35] | It’s all Karen could talk about was you and Max. | 凯伦不停在说你和麦克斯 |
[15:38] | Taylor, Karen doesn’t know what she’s saying, come on. | 泰勒 凯伦不知道自己在说些什么 |
[15:42] | Carter, Karen loves you. | 卡特 凯伦喜欢你 |
[15:44] | And I defended you. | 我还为你开脱了 |
[15:46] | I said it wasn’t your fault that Max got shot, | 我说麦克斯被打中不是你的错 |
[15:47] | but everyone knows it was. | 但所有人都知道是的 |
[15:49] | Okay, well, Taylor, you don’t have to say | 泰勒 你不必在凯伦面前 |
[15:51] | anything to Karen about me, all right? | 说我的好话 好吗 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna explain it. | 我会解释给她听的 |
[15:54] | Yeah, explain how it was an accident. | 可不是 解释说这是场意外 |
[15:57] | It wasn’t my boyfriend’s fault. | 不是我男朋友的错 |
[15:59] | His life story is so sad. | 他人生坎坷 |
[16:01] | What parent wouldn’t love to hear that? | 哪个父母不爱听 |
[16:09] | It’s Elizabeth, I have to take this. | 伊丽莎白打来的 我必须得接 |
[16:22] | Crash. | 克拉什 |
[16:24] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[16:26] | The hospital. | 医院 |
[16:27] | I’m going back in to see Max, stop calling me. | 我得回去看麦克斯了 别再打给我了 |
[16:29] | Carter, wait. | 卡特 等等 |
[16:48] | Clear the hallway! | 走廊里的人让开 |
[16:50] | Watch your back. | 小心 |
[16:53] | – Max, baby. – I’m sorry. | -麦克斯 亲爱的 -抱歉 |
[16:55] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[16:56] | It’s his heart, it’s something with his heart. | 是他的心脏 他的心脏出问题了 |
[16:59] | He’s going into surgery, you need to wait here. | 他要去做手术 你得在这里等着 |
[17:01] | As soon if we find something out, we’ll let you know. | 我们一有发现就会告诉你 |
[17:12] | Crash? | 克拉什 |
[17:20] | Listen, I’ve seen the truck. | 我看见你的卡车了 |
[17:27] | It’s just me. | 只有我一个人 |
[17:34] | Listen, I know how hard it is to turn your life around. | 我知道改变生活有多艰难 |
[17:40] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[17:48] | Crash, you can do the right thing. | 克拉什 你能做对的事 |
[18:17] | Hi, um– oh, they’re there. | 你好… 她们在那 |
[18:21] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[18:23] | Rich, don’t make me do this alone. | 里奇 别让我一个人 |
[18:25] | He’s in the hospital. | 他在医院里 |
[18:26] | – Max’s mom? – Yeah. | -麦克斯的妈妈吗 -对 |
[18:28] | – What did the doctor say? – This is really serious. | -医生怎么说 -真的很严重 |
[18:30] | Something cardiac. | 心脏病之类的 |
[18:33] | – She was too upset to listen. – Yeah. | -她太伤心了 不肯听 -是啊 |
[18:35] | Okay, let me see what I can find out. | 我去问问消息 |
[18:37] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[18:39] | Great, I’ve hit my data limit. | 真棒 我流量用完了 |
[18:41] | I can’t send any more texts. | 现在没法发短信了 |
[18:43] | Stupid phone. | 愚蠢的手机 |
[18:45] | Karen, look, here. | 凯伦 给 |
[18:47] | You can use mine. | 你可以用我的手机 |
[18:51] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[18:56] | I knew you weren’t responsible | 我知道你对发生的事 |
[18:58] | for what happened, okay? | 没有责任 好吗 |
[19:01] | As soon as I heard, I knew | 我一听说这事 就知道 |
[19:03] | no matter what went on, it wasn’t your fault. | 不管发生了什么 都不是你的错 |
[19:06] | I mean, you stayed with him, right? | 你陪着他了 对吧 |
[19:09] | You called 911. | 你打了急救电话 |
[19:11] | What would Max do without you? | 麦克斯没了你该怎么办啊 |
[19:13] | You’ve taken such good care of him | 自从他来到这里 |
[19:15] | since he’s been here. | 你一直都对他关怀备至 |
[19:17] | He was so excited to move down here | 要搬来这里和你见面 |
[19:21] | and see you. | 他好激动 |
[19:25] | You have been such an important influence in his life. | 你对他的影响十分巨大 |
[19:29] | I’m going to the vending machines. | 我去自动售货机那边 |
[19:31] | You were so important to him. | 你对他来说很重要 |
[19:35] | Carter, where’s Taylor? | 卡特 泰勒呢 |
[19:37] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[19:39] | This is what I found out. | 这是我问到的 |
[19:40] | Even though the bullet missed Max’s heart, | 就算子弹没打中麦克斯的心脏 |
[19:43] | it’s still not functioning the way it should. | 它依然没有正常运作 |
[19:47] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | Well– Well, can they fix it? | 他们能治好吗 |
[19:51] | I don’t know. He’s still in surgery. | 我不知道 他还在做手术 |
[19:53] | But they promised me that we could talk to the doctor | 但他们向我保证 等医生出来 |
[19:55] | as soon as he comes out. | 我们就能跟他谈谈 |
[19:58] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[20:00] | Hi, I’m Elizabeth. | 你好 我是伊丽莎白 |
[20:01] | I’m the girls’s mom. | 姑娘们的母亲 |
[20:02] | I just wanted to let you know that Max, | 我只想告诉你 麦克斯 |
[20:05] | he’s like a member of our family, | 就像我们的家人一样 |
[20:07] | and he is getting the best care in the world right now, | 他现在正接受最佳治疗 |
[20:09] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[20:11] | And I am doing everything I can to apprehend the kid that did this. | 我会尽一切努力逮捕那个开枪的孩子 |
[20:15] | Your Carter’s real mom. | 你是卡特的生母 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:27] | I know. It’s okay. | 我懂 没事了 |
[20:30] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[20:31] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:45] | Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接电话啊 接啊 |
[21:05] | Still not talking to Bird? | 还是不跟波德说话吗 |
[21:08] | – No, I’m not. – Why not? | -是啊 -为什么 |
[21:10] | She seems to wanna make up with you. | 她好像想跟你和好 |
[21:12] | Well, that’s between me and Bird. | 那是我跟波德的事 |
[21:15] | Why do you think you’re the only one | 为什么你觉得 只有你 |
[21:16] | who’s allowed to be upset? | 才有资格生气 |
[21:20] | Is this because of what Karen said about me and Max? | 这是因为凯伦说的我和麦克斯的那些话吗 |
[21:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:24] | You have no reason to be jealous. | 你没理由吃醋 |
[21:27] | You are his girlfriend, and he loves you. | 你是他的女朋友 他爱你 |
[21:29] | Who said I was jealous? | 谁说我吃醋了 |
[21:30] | He can’t hate me because she still cares about me. | 他没法恨我 因为她依然关心我 |
[21:33] | I’m the only one she knows here. | 她在这里只认识我 |
[21:36] | I can’t believe you just said that, Carter. | 你居然说出这种话来 卡特 |
[21:41] | You are a mess! | 你就是一团糟 |
[21:43] | Seriously, you are such a mess. | 说真的 你就是一团糟 |
[21:51] | Thanks, Taylor. | 谢谢你 泰勒 |
[21:52] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I am a mess right now. I am. | 我现在的确是一团糟 真的 |
[21:57] | I am a mess because my best friend just got shot, | 我一团糟是因为我最好的朋友中枪了 |
[22:01] | because my boyfriend was the one who shot him, | 因为是我男朋友开的枪 |
[22:03] | because my friend betrayed me, | 因为我的朋友背叛了我 |
[22:04] | and now, because my sister hates me. | 而现在 因为我妹妹恨我 |
[22:12] | I am trying to make this all better. | 我在努力让一切更好 |
[22:19] | Well, you need to figure it out. | 你得想明白 |
[22:21] | Max is out of surgery. | 麦克斯出手术室了 |
[22:22] | What? | 什么 |
[22:23] | Now, Carter. | 快走 卡特 |
[22:26] | You guys. | 你们快来 |
[22:32] | Heart issues are always very serious. | 跟心脏有关的病总是很严重 |
[22:34] | And they can become very complicated. | 情况可能会很复杂 |
[22:36] | I don’t understand, you’re saying he had a heart attack? | 我不明白 你是说他心脏病发作了吗 |
[22:39] | It’s what’s known as a cardiac tamponade. | 这是我们所说的心包填塞 |
[22:41] | Blood began pooling in the pericardium– | 血液开始流入心包膜 |
[22:43] | it’s a sac around his heart– | 是包裹心脏的薄膜 |
[22:44] | putting pressure on it so that it couldn’t pump. | 压迫心脏 使其无法跳动 |
[22:46] | His blood pressure dropped and his body went into shock. | 他血压下降 身体休克 |
[22:48] | We were able to cut a window in the sac | 我们在心包膜上切了个小口 |
[22:50] | and allow it to drain. | 让血液流出 |
[22:51] | So his heart is functioning normally now. | 那现在他的心脏功能正常了 |
[22:54] | It’s functioning normally, yes. | 是的 正常了 |
[22:56] | He’s still non-responsive? | 他还是对刺激无反应吗 |
[22:58] | That hasn’t changed. | 是的 |
[22:59] | And do we know when he’s gonna wake up? | 那知道他什么时候能醒吗 |
[23:02] | No, I’m sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[23:04] | We’re in a waiting game. | 我们现在只有等待 |
[23:05] | Okay, that is the exact same thing you said last night. | 好吧 这跟你昨晚说的一模一样 |
[23:07] | Carter, it’s okay, we will handle it. | 卡特 没事的 我们能面对 |
[23:09] | We cannot handle this. | 我们不能面对 |
[23:11] | I can’t handle this. | 我不能面对 |
[23:15] | We’re gonna get through this, okay? | 我们会挺过去的 好吗 |
[23:16] | But, we have to be strong for Max. | 但是 我们得为了麦克斯坚强 |
[23:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:27] | Okay, for Max. | 好的 为了麦克斯 |
[23:47] | DNA, fingerprints, anything? | DNA 指纹 有发现吗 |
[23:50] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[23:53] | I just knew that he was there. | 我才知道他当时在那 |
[24:02] | Hi. You know, I forgot to ask you, | 我发现我忘问你了 |
[24:05] | how did that job interview go? | 那工作面试怎么样 |
[24:06] | Oh, I forgot, too. I got it. | 我也忘了 录用了 |
[24:09] | – You got it? – Yes. | -录用了吗 -是的 |
[24:11] | Fantastic. Congratulations! | 真不错 恭喜 |
[24:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:13] | Where? | 哪里的 |
[24:15] | McAllister Holt Academy. | 麦考利斯特·霍尔特学院 |
[24:17] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[24:18] | I used to go there, once upon a time. | 我以前在那上过一段时间 |
[24:21] | It’s a great school. | 是所好学校 |
[24:22] | I was– I was kicked out, | 我被…赶出来了 |
[24:25] | uh, for a minor infraction I don’t do no more. | 因为一个已经不会再犯的小错 |
[24:31] | – Anyway… – That’s great, Dad, | -总之… -真不错 爸爸 |
[24:33] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[24:35] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[24:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:55] | You know, Karen, um… | 知道吗 凯伦 |
[24:58] | Taylor’s been taking care of Max’s plants all this time. | 泰勒一直在照顾麦克斯的植物 |
[25:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:07] | He loves his plants. | 他很爱这些植物 |
[25:09] | The blooms came in on his hibiscus. | 他种的木槿开花了 |
[25:11] | He’s gonna be so excited. | 他会很高兴的 |
[25:13] | Well, that boy is never happier | 那小子最开心的 |
[25:16] | than when he has some dirt | 就是能往土里 |
[25:17] | and a new package of seeds. | 种那些花花草草了 |
[25:19] | Except when he’s making croutons. | 还有在做面包丁的时候 |
[25:21] | – He makes croutons? – Mm-hmm, Taylor taught him. | -他还做面包丁吗 -泰勒教他的 |
[25:24] | He’s really good at it. | 他真的很在行 |
[25:25] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[25:26] | Well, if you aren’t the sweetest. | 你真是个好姑娘 |
[25:29] | She is, Karen. She’s the sweetest. | 没错 凯伦 她是个好姑娘 |
[25:33] | Max really loves her. | 麦克斯真的很爱她 |
[25:36] | Well, I can certainly see why. | 我能看出来为什么 |
[25:38] | He’s so kind and soulful. | 他善良又真诚 |
[25:41] | And those are two words that I don’t use much. | 这两个词我可不常用 |
[25:45] | Basically, it’s impossible not to like the guy. | 基本上 想不喜欢他很难的 |
[25:48] | He’s great. He’s at the top of my | 他很棒 是我”最想 |
[25:50] | “If I could be anybody in the world” list. | 变成的人”名单第一名 |
[25:52] | Like, above Beyonce. | 碧昂斯都不如他 |
[25:59] | Yeah, he– he’s like a brother to me. | 是 他就像我哥哥 |
[26:04] | Well, he always wanted a brother, so… | 他也一直想要个弟弟 所以… |
[26:06] | I was– I was just too young. | 我当时…太年轻了 |
[26:12] | We could tell you about all the funny and great things | 我们可以告诉你麦克斯来这以后的 |
[26:14] | Max has done since he’s been here. | 所有好笑又有爱的事情 |
[26:16] | – Like– – Laundry? | -比如… -洗衣服吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah. Yes. | 对 是的 |
[26:20] | You let him do laundry? | 你们还敢让他洗衣服吗 |
[26:23] | Okay, you guys know all the shirts that he wears | 好吧 你们知道他穿的衣服都是 |
[26:25] | that are the same color? | 一个颜色的对吗 |
[26:26] | They did not start out that way. | 其实才买来不是的 |
[26:29] | That’s why I’m wearing black. | 所以我才穿黑色的 |
[26:38] | 卡特 我是克拉什 回我电话 | |
[26:49] | You can’t avoid me forever. | 你不能永远躲着我 |
[26:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:03] | I don’t know if you’re gonna understand this, but… | 我不知道你能不能明白 但是… |
[27:08] | I’m terrified of my parents. | 我很怕我爸妈 |
[27:13] | Elizabeth isn’t exactly a walk in the park. | 伊丽莎白也很严厉 |
[27:16] | But at least you know she loves you. | 但你至少知道她爱你 |
[27:20] | I don’t even know if my mom likes me. | 我都不知道我妈喜不喜欢我 |
[27:24] | And my dad is definitely not interested. | 我爸更是不想理我 |
[27:27] | I know, who doesn’t have self-esteem issues, right? | 我知道 人人都有自尊问题 |
[27:31] | Well, besides you. | 除了你 |
[27:34] | Um, I have self-esteem issues. | 我也有自尊问题 |
[27:37] | Well, if you do, they’re practically invisible because… | 就算你有 也是微不足道 因为… |
[27:43] | you’re the girl who everybody wants to know, | 你是大家都想认识 |
[27:45] | and who everybody wants to be with. | 都愿交朋友的女生 |
[27:49] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[27:52] | A really, really vicious mistake. | 一个非常恶毒的错 |
[27:57] | And now, my parents are making whispers about boarding school. | 现在 我爸妈在偷偷说要把我送去寄宿学校 |
[28:05] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉听到这个 |
[28:11] | You gotta pay for your mistakes, right? | 人总要为犯的错付出代价 不是吗 |
[28:18] | Are you still in touch with him? | 你还在跟他联系吗 |
[28:24] | Carter, I don’t know if you’re ever gonna forgive me, | 卡特 我不知道你会不会原谅我 |
[28:27] | but I’m just trying to be a real friend for you now. | 但我现在只是想做个真朋友 |
[28:33] | I’m happy Crash is out of my life. | 我很高兴不跟克拉什来往了 |
[28:37] | But, I really think you need to get him out of yours. | 但是 我觉得你也该让他走出你的 |
[29:01] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[29:05] | Carter, is it you? | 卡特 是你吗 |
[29:08] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[29:10] | Why didn’t you pick up the phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[29:11] | Why didn’t you answer my texts? | 为什么不回我短信 |
[29:12] | I told you, I’m at the hospital. | 我说了 我在医院 |
[29:15] | – Are you okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[29:18] | Elizabeth, she was at the place today. | 伊丽莎白 她今天来我这了 |
[29:20] | She almost caught me. | 差点捉到我了 |
[29:20] | Now it’s like every time I turn around, | 现在我觉得只要一转身 |
[29:22] | she’s gonna be right behind me. | 她就站在我背后 |
[29:24] | She’s not, okay? | 她没有 好吗 |
[29:26] | She’s at the hospital, you can relax. | 她在医院 你不用怕 |
[29:27] | Okay, all right, but I have to leave tonight. | 好吧 但我今晚得走了 |
[29:29] | I– I need to see you. | 我…我要见你 |
[29:31] | Crash, we’re waiting to see if Max wakes up. | 克拉什 我们在等麦克斯苏醒 |
[29:34] | All right, well, I have to leave by midnight, no later than that. | 好吧 我最迟午夜就要走 |
[29:37] | I’ll be at the water tower. | 我会在水塔那里 |
[29:38] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[29:40] | Carter, please. | 卡特 求你了 |
[29:49] | All right, fine, I’ll come. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[29:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:58] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[30:00] | wait. | 等等 |
[30:02] | Guys, I have been in there for hours. | 各位 我在里面闷太久了 |
[30:04] | I just need a break. | 想透透气 |
[30:05] | I need to go get, like, | 我要去吃点 |
[30:07] | a burger and fries or something. | 汉堡薯条什么的 |
[30:09] | That sounds great, I could go for a burger and fries. | 听起来不错 我也想吃汉堡和薯条 |
[30:12] | Is she really going for a burger and fries right now? | 她现在真的要去吃汉堡和薯条吗 |
[30:14] | No, she’s not really going for– | 不 她才不是 |
[30:15] | Where’s she going, Bird? | 那她去哪 波德 |
[30:16] | Where am I going, Bird? | 那我去哪 波德 |
[30:18] | To see Crash? | 去见克拉什 |
[30:20] | Look, Carter, he’s obviously a very unstable person. | 卡特 他这人明显反复无常 |
[30:25] | You can’t go near him. | 你不能靠近他 |
[30:26] | He– | 他… |
[30:29] | he just wants to say good-bye. | 他只是想跟我告别 |
[30:30] | You can’t go! | 你不能去 |
[30:32] | Carter, if I can see that he’s scum, how can you not? | 卡特 如果我能看出来有诈 你怎么看不出来 |
[30:34] | Guys, he is not some, like, crazy, evil villain. | 各位 他又不是什么十恶不赦的坏人 |
[30:38] | He is just a guy who did | 他只是干了件 |
[30:40] | a really, really stupid thing. | 非常愚蠢的事 |
[30:43] | And now, he is scared and alone, | 现在 他又惊慌又孤独 |
[30:45] | and he has no one in the world to help him. | 也没有别人可以帮他 |
[30:47] | Well, you have to cut him loose. | 你不能再睬他了 |
[30:50] | Gabe’s right, he’s just gonna drag you down. | 加布说得对 他只会拖你下水 |
[30:52] | He already has. | 他已经拖了 |
[30:54] | I– I can’t deal with this. I have to sort this out. | 我不能就这样 我得有个结果 |
[30:57] | Carter, just don’t do anything stupid, okay? | 卡特 别做傻事 好吗 |
[31:01] | For once, right? | 至少这次 是吗 |
[31:41] | You came. | 你来了 |
[31:43] | Why did you run? | 你为什么要跑 |
[31:46] | Why did I run? | 我为什么要跑 |
[31:47] | I couldn’t just stand there. | 我不能就傻站在那 |
[31:49] | Was I supposed to wait around? | 难道我得等人来吗 |
[31:50] | I– I couldn’t, I couldn’t stay. | 不行 我不能待在那 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:57] | I told you, I was sorry. | 我说了 我很抱歉 |
[32:00] | Yeah, I believe you. | 是的 我相信你 |
[32:02] | I got rid of the gun. | 我把枪处理了 |
[32:04] | Threw it out. | 扔掉了 |
[32:10] | – Let’s sit, let’s sit– – No, no, no. | -我们坐车里说 -不不 |
[32:14] | No, I need the fresh air. | 不 我要活动活动 |
[32:14] | It’s a long drive to California. | 开去加州路很长的 |
[32:17] | You’re still going to California? | 你还是要去加州吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:21] | That was our plan, remember? | 那是我们的计划 记得吗 |
[32:23] | Crash, if you stayed, you could tell everyone it was a mistake. | 克拉什 如果你留下 可以告诉大家这是意外 |
[32:30] | I would support you. | 我会支持你的 |
[32:31] | It’s not like you’d be doing it on your own. | 不会让你一个人去做 |
[32:33] | The thing is, Carter, | 问题是 卡特 |
[32:34] | I’m not so sure that it was a mistake. | 我不确定那是不是意外 |
[32:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:40] | Listen, I didn’t mean to shoot Max, I didn’t. | 我不是故意打中麦克斯的 |
[32:45] | But I shot him. | 但我还是开枪了 |
[32:47] | Before I shot him, I was sitting in the truck, | 在我开枪之前 坐在车里 |
[32:49] | and I was watching you two touching | 看你们两个碰来碰去 |
[32:51] | and hugging and stuff. | 拥抱什么的 |
[32:52] | Yeah, me and Max are friends, we do that all the time. | 是啊 我和麦克斯是朋友 我们一直都这样 |
[32:55] | Yeah, and that pisses me off. | 是 这也让我很生气 |
[32:59] | When I was in juvie, they told me I– | 我在少管所的时候 他们说… |
[33:00] | I had these triggers I needed to work on… | 说我得注意这些导火索 |
[33:04] | impulse control. | 要控制冲动 |
[33:07] | You should have told me that. | 你该告诉我的 |
[33:10] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[33:13] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[33:15] | The first day I told you, | 第一天我就说了 |
[33:16] | I destroy everything. | 我会毁了一切 |
[33:23] | No, Crash. | 不 克拉什 |
[33:25] | – No, please. – Crash. | -别这样 -克拉什 |
[33:35] | You want so much to believe that you’re a bad person. | 你太想让人觉得你是个坏人了 |
[33:41] | But, I don’t buy it. | 但我不相信 |
[33:45] | I don’t. | 我不相信 |
[33:47] | You’ll never convince me. | 你从来没说服过我 |
[33:51] | I was there. | 我当时在那 |
[33:55] | It was an accident, I saw it. | 那是意外 我看见了 |
[33:59] | God, I can’t believe I’m never gonna see you again. | 天呐 不敢相信我再也见不到你了 |
[34:03] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[34:06] | You remember the first time you kissed me? | 还记得你第一次吻我吗 |
[34:10] | It was so ballsy, it was right in front of Elizabeth. | 那么大胆 就在伊丽莎白面前 |
[34:14] | The way that you looked at me, | 你看我的样子 |
[34:17] | you looked into my eyes, I’ll never forget it. | 你看着我的眼睛 我这辈子都不会忘 |
[34:22] | See, there it is. | 看 就是这样 |
[34:28] | This is love, this– | 这就是爱 这… |
[34:29] | this is that unbearable feeling that… | 这种难以忍受 |
[34:33] | … never goes away. | 不会消失的感觉 |
[34:40] | Why do people want to feel like this? | 为什么人们想有这种感觉 |
[34:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:58] | – No. – Crash. | -不 -克拉什 |
[35:02] | Crash, let me see your hands! | 克拉什 举起手来 |
[35:03] | Put your hands… Get your… | 举起手来 放在… |
[35:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:10] | Get her away from here, now! | 带她离开 马上 |
[35:12] | – Crash. – Come on. | -克拉什 -走吧 |
[35:19] | Crash! | 克拉什 |
[35:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:43] | I don’t know what I feel. | 我不知道自己是什么感觉 |
[35:46] | Listen, I’m really sorry about the way the night went. | 真的很抱歉今晚变成这样 |
[35:48] | I know that I promised you that I wouldn’t be a cop, | 我知道我答应你不会再做警察 |
[35:51] | track your car or follow you. | 跟踪你的车或是你 |
[35:52] | But, I knew that you were going to meet Crash, | 但是 我知道你要去见克拉什 |
[35:56] | and I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让你这样 |
[35:59] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[36:01] | What? | 什么 |
[36:04] | I knew you were gonna follow me. | 我知道你会跟踪我 |
[36:06] | In fact, I was counting on it. | 实际上 我就盼着你会 |
[36:08] | I don’t understand what you’re telling me. | 我不明白你为什么这么说 |
[36:16] | When Crash told me he was gonna leave town, | 当克拉什告诉我他要离开镇子 |
[36:19] | a big part of me just wanted to let him go | 我很想就这么让他走 |
[36:22] | and– and just let the whole thing be over. | 结束这些事情 |
[36:28] | But, I could never do that to Max. | 但我不能这么对麦克斯 |
[36:32] | Why didn’t you say something to me? | 你为什么不跟我说 |
[36:34] | Because, I needed to see him. | 因为 我要见他 |
[36:36] | I needed to hear what he had to say. | 要听他怎么说的 |
[36:39] | I really don’t think anyone does anything for no reason whatsoever. | 我不相信会有人无意间干任何事情 |
[36:45] | You taught me that, actually. | 实际上 这还是你教我的 |
[36:49] | I really thought I could convince him to hand himself in. | 我真的以为能劝他自首 |
[36:52] | But… I was scared. | 但…我当时很怕 |
[36:56] | I didn’t know if he still had the gun and… | 不知道他身上是不是还有枪 |
[37:00] | I didn’t wanna do it alone. | 也不想一个人这么做 |
[37:03] | But I knew I wouldn’t have to. | 我知道我不必这样 |
[37:05] | You wanted me to be there. | 你想让我在那 |
[37:09] | I needed you to protect me. | 我需要你保护我 |
[37:15] | ‘Cause you’re my mom. | 因为你是我妈妈 |
[37:21] | And I love you. | 也因为我爱你 |
[37:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:52] | Is anyone in there? | 有人在病房吗 |
[37:54] | I was, but I had to leave. | 我本来在 但出来了 |
[37:56] | I couldn’t take the beeping anymore. | 听不下去监护仪的声音 |
[37:59] | Dad took Karen to a hotel. | 爸爸带凯伦去宾馆了 |
[38:01] | You can go in if you want. | 你愿意的话也可以去 |
[38:03] | Can we talk for a second first? | 我们能先谈谈吗 |
[38:05] | Sure. | 好的 |
[38:09] | Please don’t give up on me. | 请你别放弃我 |
[38:12] | I’ve put you through hell. | 我是让你痛苦过 |
[38:15] | I’m still putting you through hell. | 现在依然也是 |
[38:17] | But, I promise you, | 但是 我向你保证 |
[38:19] | I’m going to make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[38:25] | Thanks for having Crash arrested. | 谢谢你让克拉什被抓了 |
[38:31] | Was that hard? | 难受吗 |
[38:36] | I loved him. | 我爱过他 |
[38:41] | And for whatever reason, I couldn’t see past that. | 不知道是什么原因 我被蒙蔽了 |
[38:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:50] | Do you still love him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[38:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | Mom said you were really great. | 妈妈说你真的很棒 |
[39:02] | She says you have a future in hostage negotiating. | 说你在人质谈判方面很有前途 |
[39:07] | Great. Thanks, Mom. | 真不错 谢了 妈妈 |
[39:11] | That’s the first time I’ve heard you make that mistake. | 这是我第一次听你错喊她妈妈 |
[39:16] | Um, not a mistake. | 不是喊错了 |
[39:22] | That’s big. | 这是大事 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:26] | Wanna go in? | 想进去吗 |
[39:43] | Doctor says he could make a full recovery. | 医生说他可以完全恢复 |
[39:47] | So we shouldn’t give up hope. | 我们不该放弃希望 |
[39:51] | Well, I’m not giving up hope. | 我没有放弃希望 |
[39:55] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[39:57] | Hell, no. Never. | 当然不可能 |
[40:02] | Oh, I brought you some stuff. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[40:05] | Clothes and stuff, so you’ve got something to wear. | 衣服什么的 你好有得换 |
[40:10] | Carter, this is your sweater. | 卡特 这是你的毛衣 |
[40:12] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[40:13] | But you always said how much you liked it. | 但你总说你很喜欢 |
[40:15] | And your makeup bag’s in there as well. | 你的化妆包也在里面 |
[40:18] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[40:21] | when Max wakes up. | 等麦克斯醒了 |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |