时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | Sit down and put your seat belt on. | 坐下 系好安全带 |
[00:12] | Pretty safety conscious for a fugitive. | 你这逃犯很有安全意识嘛 |
[00:16] | Elizabeth put out an Amber Alert? | 伊丽莎白发布了安珀警戒吗 |
[00:18] | Oh, my height chart. | 看我的身高线 |
[00:22] | This is new. My mom wrote this. | 这是新的 是我妈写的 |
[00:24] | Okay. What is it? | 好吧 写的是什么 |
[00:26] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna write it down. | 不知道 不过我要记下来 |
[00:29] | My mom would have seen the AMBER Alert. | 我妈会看到安珀警戒 |
[00:31] | We need to go leave a message for her with Max. | 我们得在麦克斯那给她留一条信息 |
[00:34] | Just tell the cops you had a gun in your face. | 就跟警察说有人拿枪指着你 |
[00:36] | Crash, what the hell are you doing? | 克拉什 你要干什么 |
[00:38] | The saftey’s on. See? | 卡特 保险栓开着呢 |
[00:41] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[00:43] | Call 911. | 快叫救护车 |
[00:44] | What should– What should I do? | 我…我要怎么办 |
[00:48] | Currently, Max is non-responsive. | 目前麦克斯对刺激无反应 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna make it up to everyone, | 我会补偿所有人的 |
[00:53] | but especially to you. | 尤其是你 |
[00:55] | If you care about Max so much, | 如果你真这么在乎麦克斯 |
[00:57] | why don’t you devote your time to finding your fugitive boyfriend | 为什么不去找你那个逃犯男朋友 |
[00:59] | and getting him arrested? | 把他逮捕归案 |
[01:01] | He’s obviously a very unstable person. | 他这人明显反复无常 |
[01:04] | He just wants to say good-bye. | 他只是想跟我告别 |
[01:05] | You can’t go. | 你不能去 |
[01:07] | Carter, if I can see that he’s scum, how can you not? | 卡特 如果我能看出来有诈 你怎么看不出来 |
[01:09] | This is love. This is that unbearable feeling | 这就是爱 这种难以忍受 |
[01:12] | that never goes away. | 不会消失的感觉 |
[01:17] | Let me see your hands! You’re under arrest. | 举起手来 你被逮捕了 |
[01:19] | Crash! | 克拉什 |
[01:20] | Get her away from here. | 带她离开 |
[01:21] | I knew you were gonna follow me, | 我知道你会跟踪我 |
[01:23] | ’cause you’re my mom. | 因为你是我妈妈 |
[01:27] | Please don’t give up on me. | 请别放弃我 |
[02:39] | Why you looking at a zip code? | 你为什么要盯着邮编看 |
[02:41] | This is a zip code? | 这是邮编吗 |
[02:42] | I thought zip codes only had five numbers. | 邮编不是只有五位数吗 |
[02:44] | Plus four, so your bills can get to you faster. | 加上4 帐单就会更快到达 |
[02:47] | Why are you so interested in that? | 你为什么对它这么感兴趣 |
[02:52] | Sure, you can use my computer. | 好吧 请自由使用我的电脑 |
[02:55] | Uh, sorry, I just need to, um… | 抱歉 我只是要… |
[02:57] | You need to what? | 要什么 |
[03:03] | This building has its own zip code? | 这栋楼有专用邮编吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah, mail delivery became really efficient | 对 邮政服务忽然变方便了 |
[03:07] | just when we stopped using it. | 就在大家都放弃使用后 |
[03:09] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[03:12] | Is that Montgomery Village, Maryland? | 那是马里兰州蒙哥马利村吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah, why? Is that significant? | 对 怎么了 很特别吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, your dad and I had our first apartment together there. | 我跟你爸第一间公寓就是在那里 |
[03:30] | I’m, um, picking up photos for Carter Stevens. | 我来帮卡特·史蒂文斯取照片 |
[03:34] | – Okay. – I think. | -好的 -应该是吧 |
[03:37] | Uh, “Stevens” did you say? | 姓”史蒂文斯”吗 |
[03:40] | Could it be under a different name or something? | 有没有可能留的是其它名字呢 |
[03:42] | Um, yeah, I guess. But I– | 有可能吧 但是 |
[03:45] | I don’t know what it would be. | 我不知道会是什么 |
[03:46] | When was it dropped off? | 什么时候送来的 |
[03:47] | Could it have been more than a month ago? | 会不会是一个月以前 |
[03:49] | ‘Cause that’s in a different drawer. | 那就在另一个柜子里 |
[03:53] | Oh, it was three months ago. Here we go. | 是三个月以前的 找到了 |
[03:56] | Stevens, Carter. Prepaid. | 卡特·史蒂文斯 预付款 |
[04:01] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:54] | Elizabeth Wilson? | 伊丽莎白·威尔逊吗 |
[04:55] | This is? Claire Gregory. | -您是 -克莱尔·格雷戈利 |
[04:57] | I’m the youth counselor for the crisis response team. | 我是危机应变小组的青少年顾问 |
[05:00] | We’re with the mayor’s office. | 直属市长办公室 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I work in law enforcement– I know the program. | 我也在法律部门工作 知道这个项目 |
[05:03] | I’m calling about your daughter Carter. | 我打来是因为您女儿卡特 |
[05:05] | She’s had some significant trauma in her live recently. | 她最近经受了一次很大的打击 |
[05:09] | Uh, yeah, to put it mildly. | 说得委婉点的话 |
[05:10] | But, um, therapy? | 不过心理咨询… |
[05:12] | I’m sorry, but Carter is not a fan. | 很抱歉 卡特并不喜欢 |
[05:14] | That’s pretty standard. | 这很正常 |
[05:15] | Teenagers often resist going to therapy. | 青少年都不喜欢心理咨询 |
[05:18] | When teenagers bury their issues, | 他们掩盖问题的时候 |
[05:20] | they manifest themselves in destructive behavior. | 会在日常行为中表现出破坏倾向 |
[05:23] | We could just schedule a session. | 我们可以安排一次治疗 |
[05:24] | You can always cancel if Carter says no. | 如果卡特不愿意 您随时可以取消 |
[05:26] | Great, that’s what we’ll do. | 好啊 那就这样吧 |
[05:28] | I have an opening tomorrow, 1:00. | 我明天1点有空 |
[05:30] | – Okay. – Great. | -好的 -太好了 |
[05:32] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[05:51] | Do you have a secret stash of cookies? | 你偷藏了一罐饼干吗 |
[05:55] | – You caught me. – Can I have one? | -被你发现了 -我能来一块吗 |
[05:57] | – No. – I can’t have one cookie? | -不行 -一块饼干都不给吗 |
[05:59] | They’re not cookies. | 不是饼干 |
[06:01] | Money? | 难道是钱 |
[06:02] | You might as well just stop guessing, I’m not gonna tell you. | 不用猜了 我不会告诉你的 |
[06:06] | Porn? | 黄片吗 |
[06:07] | Porn. | 黄片 |
[06:08] | Love letters. | 情书 |
[06:10] | Carter, I’m not playing this game. | 卡特 我不跟你玩这个游戏 |
[06:11] | It’s love letters, isn’t it? I knew it. | 是情书 对不对 我就知道 |
[06:12] | They’re not love letters. | 不是情书 |
[06:14] | They’re little notes. | 只是些小纸条 |
[06:16] | He used to write me little notes, | 他以前常给我写小纸条 |
[06:17] | and put ’em in obscure places where I could find them. | 然后放到不起眼的地方让我无意中发现 |
[06:21] | And this morning, he put one underneath my coffee mug. | 今早他在我的咖啡杯底下放了一张 |
[06:26] | And it just said… “Remember me?” | 上面写着”还记得我吗” |
[06:31] | And I thought, yeah… I remember. | 我觉得…我当然记得 |
[06:36] | This is full of ’em. | 盒子里都是小纸条 |
[06:38] | This is all before you were born. | 都是你出生前他写给我的 |
[06:44] | You mean… | 你是指… |
[06:47] | kind of around this time? | 这时候左右吗 |
[07:07] | Carter, where did you get these pictures? | 卡特 这些照片是哪来的 |
[07:15] | Lori. | 洛莉给我的 |
[07:30] | Lori Stevens took these pictures? | 这些照片是洛莉·史蒂文斯拍的吗 |
[07:32] | How’s that possible? This is… | 怎么可能 这是… |
[07:34] | three years before we even knew her. | 我们认识她三年前的事 |
[07:36] | Well, maybe she didn’t take them. | 可能不是她拍的 |
[07:38] | That’s unlikely. | 不可能 |
[07:39] | But… | 但是… |
[07:42] | these pictures are so creepy. | 这些照片好恐怖 |
[07:44] | Whoever took them was, like… stalking you. | 拍照的人好像… 在跟踪你们 |
[07:50] | Carter, you’re not going to like what I’m about to say. | 卡特 下面我要说的话你肯定不会喜欢 |
[07:54] | What? | 什么 |
[07:55] | As you can see, I’m pregnant in these pictures. | 你也看到了 照片中我是个孕妇 |
[07:58] | Three years later, Lori Stevens kidnaps you. | 三年后 洛莉·史蒂文斯就绑架了你 |
[08:01] | And then we find you, and she leads you back to these pictures. | 我们找到你后 她就把这些照片给了你 |
[08:04] | We do have a stalker. | 确实有人跟踪我们 |
[08:06] | It’s Lori Stevens. | 就是洛莉·史蒂文斯 |
[08:08] | And she wants us to know it. | 而且她想让我们知道 |
[08:10] | Yeah, you’re right, I didn’t want to hear that. | 你说得对 我确实不喜欢听到这些 |
[08:11] | All this time I thought I was investigating | 一直以来我都以为自己在调查 |
[08:13] | what I thought was just a kidnapping. | 一起单纯的绑架案 |
[08:15] | Clearly it wasn’t. | 显然并非如此 |
[08:16] | What was it, then? | 那是什么 |
[08:17] | It was like some kind of hit. | 就像一种谋杀行动 |
[08:18] | We were targeted. | 而我们就是目标 |
[08:19] | No, that doesn’t make sense. | 这样没道理啊 |
[08:20] | She didn’t even know us. | 她根本不认识我们 |
[08:22] | But why would she take these photos | 如果你们根本不认识的话 |
[08:23] | if you didn’t even know her? | 她拍这些照片干什么 |
[08:24] | I don’t know. Stalkers are crazy people. | 我也不知道 跟踪狂都是疯子 |
[08:28] | I was raised by your stalker? | 我是被一个跟踪狂养大的吗 |
[08:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:34] | Do you remember when we first met her? | 你还记得我们第一次见她的时候吗 |
[08:35] | She was doing hospice work on our street. | 她来我们社区做义工 |
[08:36] | Yeah, well, she said she was doing hospice work. | 她说是在做义工 |
[08:38] | She probably didn’t even have a job. | 说不定根本就没工作 |
[08:40] | She moved into the neighborhood so she could be near us. | 她搬来我们社区好接近我们 |
[08:43] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是蠢到家了 |
[08:45] | I invited her into our home | 竟然邀请她来我们家 |
[08:46] | and let her play with our three-year-old daughters. | 让她跟我们三岁的女儿一起玩 |
[08:51] | I made it easy for her. | 我助了她一臂之力 |
[08:52] | Did she even want me? | 她是真想要我吗 |
[08:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:59] | Well, she was stalking you for years. | 她跟踪你们那么多年 |
[09:02] | What, all because she wanted a three-year-old child? | 就是为了要个三岁的孩子吗 |
[09:04] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[09:06] | None of this makes any sense. | 所有事都说不通 |
[09:08] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[09:17] | I told you a while back | 我之前跟你说过 |
[09:19] | that I was gonna stop looking for Lori. | 不会再找洛莉了 |
[09:22] | No. | 不 |
[09:25] | I don’t think you should stop looking for her. | 我觉得你不该停下 |
[09:29] | I think you should keep going. | 我觉得你该继续找她 |
[09:34] | And I want to help you. | 而且我想帮你 |
[09:43] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[09:46] | Just a couple of days ago, | 就在几天前 |
[09:48] | you thought of her as your mother. | 你还把她当妈妈 |
[09:52] | Yeah, but… because she’s not. | 对 但…她不是啊 |
[10:00] | In fact, I don’t even really know her real name. | 说实话 我都不知道她真名叫什么 |
[10:03] | I don’t even know if she wanted a kid, | 我甚至不知道她是想要个孩子 |
[10:04] | or if she just took me because she wanted to hurt you. | 还是说带走我只是为了伤害你们 |
[10:06] | Why would she want to hurt us? | 她为什么想伤害我们 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:13] | Max is awake. | 麦克斯醒了 |
[10:14] | They’re moving him to a regular room. | 他们要把他转去普通病房 |
[10:18] | Thank God. Come on, let’s go. | 谢天谢地 我们走 |
[10:23] | Did you get my note? | 你收到我的小纸条了吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah. It’s nice. | 收到了 很有爱 |
[10:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:43] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[10:46] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:01] | Everything hurts. | 我浑身都疼 |
[11:03] | I felt pretty good while I was hurting, though. | 不过能感觉到疼我挺开心的 |
[11:07] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[11:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:12] | Can you ever forgive me? | 你会原谅我吗 |
[11:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:19] | God, you look horrible. | 天呐 你看起来好糟 |
[11:23] | Hey, sunshine. Yeah. | 小帅哥 是啊 |
[11:25] | I’m just happy to hear you talk. | 听到你说话太好了 |
[11:28] | Mostly all I do is complain. | 我大部分都是在抱怨 |
[11:30] | Well, we’ll take it. | 我们可以接受 |
[11:32] | I’ll take anything. | 我什么都可以接受 |
[11:33] | I bet you’ve been getting pretty good at Zombie Lord, though. | 僵尸领主游戏你一定打得很棒了吧 |
[11:37] | Well, you’re still all-time champ, | 最高分还是你 |
[11:38] | but nobody will ever beat your score. | 没人能超越你的分数 |
[11:41] | Well, you got some time to, like, catch up, then, huh? | 那你有时间赶上我了啊 |
[11:43] | You just need a little rehab. | 你只需要稍微康复下 |
[11:45] | You’ll be back at it in no time. | 很快就能回家了 |
[11:46] | They keep saying a lot of rehab. | 他们一直在说康复 |
[11:49] | Got my parents a little worried about that cash flow situation. | 让我爸妈有点担心没钱了 |
[11:55] | I sound very depressing. I’m sorry about that. | 我太消极了 真的很抱歉 |
[11:58] | Max, you couldn’t be depressing, even if you tried. | 麦克斯 就算你想 你也不是消极的人 |
[12:02] | Heard I made a mess at the Mini-Mart. | 听说便利店被我搞得一团糟 |
[12:04] | Probably lost that job, huh? | 估计要被炒鱿鱼了吧 |
[12:06] | All right, I didn’t mean you should try. | 好吧 我没有要你尝试的意思 |
[12:12] | Somebody else, you should say something. | 其他人 你们也说话呀 |
[12:14] | I feel like the guy bringing down the room here. | 感觉我都让气氛变压抑了 |
[12:21] | Well, I am getting a “D” in science. | 我科学课得了个D |
[12:25] | – You are? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[12:26] | Why would you bring that up? | 你为什么要说这个 |
[12:27] | Because I’m trying to help Max out. | 因为我在帮麦克斯啊 |
[12:28] | He doesn’t want to be the guy bringing down the room, | 他不想做让大家压抑的人 |
[12:30] | so I figured, okay, I’ll do it. | 所以我想 好吧 那我来 |
[12:31] | You big palooka, get over here and give me a hug. | 你个笨蛋 过来抱抱 |
[12:36] | A little noggin nuzzle, then go study. | 稍微抱抱就去学习吧 |
[12:38] | Rest time for studying. | 你休息时我再去学习 |
[12:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:51] | Okay, bear with me. | 好了 听我说 |
[12:53] | This is a shot in the dark, | 我也是瞎猜的 |
[12:54] | but you know that place that you picked up the pictures? | 但你知道取照片的那个地方吧 |
[12:56] | Well, across the street there’s an apartment complex. | 街对面有栋公寓大楼 |
[12:59] | I pulled all the tenants that lived there in July, 1997, | 我找出了1997年7月所有住在这里的用户 |
[13:03] | and this is the list. | 这是清单 |
[13:04] | Do you recognize any of those names? | 有你认识的人吗 |
[13:08] | No. | 没有 |
[13:09] | I’m just wondering, you know. | 我只是在想 |
[13:10] | Lori could have had those pictures developed anywhere, | 洛莉本可以随便在哪冲照片 |
[13:13] | but she chose this place. | 但她选了这里 |
[13:14] | Why? There must be a reason. | 为什么 一定有原因 |
[13:16] | I think she sent you there for more than just pictures. | 我想她叫你去那儿不只是为了照片 |
[13:19] | I do know that | 我知道 |
[13:22] | she was living in an apartment complex | 她几个月前住在弗雷德里克斯堡的 |
[13:23] | in Fredericksburg a couple of months ago, | 一栋公寓大楼里 |
[13:26] | using the name Catherine Riley. | 化名凯瑟琳·莱丽 |
[13:28] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[13:30] | You’re not the only one who’s been doing police work. | 不是只有你在追查她 |
[13:33] | Anyone seen my keys? | 有人见到我的钥匙吗 |
[13:37] | You’re looking very “Dead Poets Society” today. | 你今天看起来特别有《死亡诗社》范儿 |
[13:39] | Okay, go ahead, just make it quick | 好吧 继续 快点 |
[13:42] | ’cause I don’t have a lot of time for taunting this morning. | 因为今早我没太多时间听你嘲弄 |
[13:44] | Fine. I’m done. | 行 我说完了 |
[13:47] | Before you leave, could you just look at this list? | 你走之前 能看看这个名单吗 |
[13:49] | Do you recognize any of those names? | 有你认识的名字吗 |
[13:53] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[13:56] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[13:57] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[13:59] | Or I’ll call you? | 或者我打给你 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:09] | So, he left you any more notes? | 他还给你留了其它便条吗 |
[14:13] | No, not that I know of. | 没 据我所知没有 |
[14:15] | – All right. – Whoa, where are you going? | -好吧 -你去哪儿 |
[14:20] | I thought I’d go to school. | 我想去学校 |
[14:21] | It’s been a while, | 有阵子没去了 |
[14:22] | and I’d really prefer not to have to redo this year. | 真心希望今年不必重修 |
[14:25] | Yeah. But you know, what’s– | 是啊 但你知道的 |
[14:28] | one more day’s not gonna hurt. | 多在家里待一天也没关系 |
[14:31] | All right, I know I’m probably not supposed to ask, | 好吧 我知道可能不该问 |
[14:33] | but, um, why can’t I go to school? | 但…我为什么不能去上学 |
[14:36] | I have someone coming over here to talk to you. | 有人要来家里跟你谈话 |
[14:39] | She’s a therapist | 她是心理医生 |
[14:41] | Okay, come on, she– | 好吧 别这样 她… |
[14:43] | You know, she’s not just your regular shrink. | 不是你平常看的那个 |
[14:45] | She specializes in teenagers with trauma. | 她是专门研究青少年心理创伤的 |
[14:48] | And you definitely have– | 而你绝对… |
[14:51] | Carter, you don’t talk to anybody. | 卡特 你跟谁也不说 |
[14:55] | You haven’t even mentioned Crash. | 甚至都没提过克拉什 |
[14:59] | Yes, ’cause I heard no bail. | 没错 因为我听说不能保释 |
[15:01] | Yeah. Obviously a flight risk. | 是啊 很显然还有潜逃风险 |
[15:10] | When’s his arraignment? | 什么时候传讯他 |
[15:12] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[15:14] | You planning on going? | 你打算去吗 |
[15:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:21] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[15:24] | if you don’t talk to me, you have to talk to someone. | 如果你不跟我说 总得跟别人说 |
[15:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | Hi, you must– | 你一定是… |
[15:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[15:53] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[16:01] | Well, can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[16:03] | Uh, yeah, yeah, come in. | 可以 进来吧 |
[16:04] | Anyone else here? | 还有别人在吗 |
[16:06] | Um, no, just me. | 没有 就我 |
[16:14] | Mom, this is weird. | 妈妈 这很奇怪 |
[16:17] | Don’t I at least get a hug? | 起码抱抱我吧 |
[16:26] | How are they treating you? | 他们对你怎么样 |
[16:28] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这儿干嘛 |
[16:30] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[16:32] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[16:39] | Can I get a glass of water? | 我能喝杯水吗 |
[16:40] | My throat is suddenly just a little… | 我嗓子突然有点… |
[16:43] | Yeah, the, uh–the kitchen’s just… | 好 厨房就在… |
[16:52] | So I guess you like having a family. | 我猜你挺喜欢一大家子的感觉 |
[16:56] | Sister– twin sister! | 有了妹妹 双胞胎妹妹 |
[16:58] | Yeah, and a brother. | 对 还有个弟弟 |
[16:59] | Oh, he’s new. | 第一次听你说 |
[17:01] | Yeah, he’s great. | 是的 他很棒 |
[17:06] | And your dad. | 还有爸爸 |
[17:08] | What’s it like finally having a dad? | 终于有爸爸的感觉如何 |
[17:11] | Yeah, it’s, um– | 是的 感觉… |
[17:13] | it’s had its ups and downs. | 体会了各种酸甜苦辣 |
[17:15] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[17:17] | Stupid of me to ever think | 我太傻了 |
[17:18] | I had a chance of getting you back. | 还以为你会回来 |
[17:21] | No, it wasn’t. | 一点也不傻 |
[17:24] | I thought we were happy. | 我以为我们很幸福 |
[17:28] | We were. | 确实很幸福 |
[17:29] | I didn’t want to let that go. | 我不想就这么放手 |
[17:31] | Carter, I always, always planned to tell you the truth. | 卡特 我一直都计划告诉你真相 |
[17:37] | But I kept putting it off and putting it off, and then– | 但我一直拖延着 然后… |
[17:40] | What did they tell you? | 他们怎么跟你说的 |
[17:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:43] | David and Elizabeth. | 大卫和伊丽莎白 |
[17:45] | I mean, they must have told you their version, | 他们一定告诉你了他们的版本 |
[17:47] | which, obviously, was very convincing | 而且很显然说服了你 |
[17:49] | since David was the one to call and tell me | 因为大卫打电话告诉我 |
[17:51] | you picked them over me. | 你选择了他们而不是我 |
[17:52] | I didn’t pick them over you. | 我没有选择他们 |
[17:53] | I couldn’t pick. That was the point. | 我根本没法选 这才是重点 |
[17:55] | You spent three months with them. | 你才和他们一起三个月 |
[17:56] | How does that wipe out 13 years with me? | 怎么就忘了我们过了十三年 |
[17:59] | It doesn’t, but, Mom, | 没有 可妈妈 |
[18:01] | we shouldn’t have had those. | 我们就不该在一起 |
[18:05] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[18:10] | It was all based on a lie. | 那都是因为一个谎言 |
[18:12] | But that was the only lie. | 可那也是唯一的谎言 |
[18:14] | Then find me a family who lives with just one single lie. | 你从哪还能找到一个家庭里只有一个谎言的 |
[18:17] | I know you can’t say that about this one. | 我敢说这个家肯定不是 |
[18:19] | No, I can’t say that about this one. | 是 这个家的确不是 |
[18:22] | What did they tell you about me? | 他们是怎么说我的 |
[18:33] | They said you were their stalker. | 他们说你是跟踪狂 |
[18:36] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | That is so typical. | 太经典了 |
[18:41] | Where did they get that I’m their stalker? | 他们凭什么说我在跟踪他们 |
[18:44] | From the pictures you took. | 因为你拍的照片 |
[18:46] | But they told you why, right– why I took those? | 但他们说了为什么 对吗 我为什么要拍 |
[18:49] | No, Mom, they don’t know why you took them. | 不 他们不知道你为什么要拍 |
[18:52] | I’m just a crazy person | 我就是个疯子 |
[18:54] | who randomly became obsessed with them. | 随随便便就对他们纠缠不放 |
[18:57] | I mean, you didn’t buy that. | 你不会相信这些吧 |
[19:00] | Did you? | 你信吗 |
[19:04] | You did. | 你信了 |
[19:07] | Yeah, I think I should go. I’m gonna go. | 好 我该走了 我这就走 |
[19:09] | Mom! Then what, are they lying to me? | 妈妈 那他们是在骗我吗 |
[19:12] | Tell me something. | 告诉我啊 |
[19:14] | Baby, why would you believe anything I say? | 宝贝 你为什么要相信我说的话呢 |
[19:17] | I was gonna ask you to give this to David, | 我本想让你把这个转交给大卫 |
[19:21] | but now I think you should keep it. | 不过现在我觉得你应该留着它 |
[19:22] | They made it absolutely impossible for me | 它让我绝对不可能 |
[19:24] | to ever tell you the truth. | 把真相告诉你 |
[19:26] | But you deserve the truth. | 但你应该知道真相 |
[19:28] | Get it from them. | 从这里找到答案吧 |
[19:32] | You were the very best part of my life. | 你是我生命中最美好的部分 |
[19:36] | The very, very best. | 最最美好的部分 |
[19:39] | You still call me Mom. | 你依然叫我妈妈 |
[19:41] | So I’m your mom… not Elizabeth? | 那我是你妈妈 不是伊丽莎白吗 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[19:58] | Hey… this is your home. | 这里是你的家 |
[20:04] | That’s how it should be. | 事情本就该是这样 |
[20:07] | But I will always think of you as my baby. | 但我会永远把你当成我的宝贝 |
[20:11] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:19] | Love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[20:22] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[20:25] | Yes, possible. | 当然可能 |
[20:38] | Cream of chicken! | 是奶油鸡汤哦 |
[20:40] | You love cream of chicken! | 你最爱奶油鸡汤了 |
[20:42] | I do not love cream of chicken. | 我才不爱奶油鸡汤 |
[20:45] | Yes, you do. | 当然爱 |
[20:46] | You have, like, ten cans of it in your apartment. | 你公寓里摆了起码十罐呢 |
[20:48] | That’s for donation. Will you put that back on? | 那是要捐走的 能盖上吗 |
[20:53] | You also have pudding, apple sauce… | 你还有布丁 苹果酱 |
[20:56] | I see all of that. | 我看到了 |
[20:58] | Okay, we can start with pudding. | 好 我们先吃布丁 |
[21:04] | Taylor, I’m really not hungry. | 泰勒 我真不饿 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | I can go down to the cafeteria | 我可以去自助餐厅 |
[21:08] | – and get you a milkshake. – Are you deaf? | -给你拿杯奶昔 -你聋了吗 |
[21:10] | I just told you I’m not hungry. | 我说了我不饿 |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:16] | I’ll get this out of your way. | 我把这些都拿走 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry, I– | 对不起 我… |
[21:24] | I am mad at me. | 我是在生自己的气 |
[21:30] | Max, why would you be mad at yourself? | 麦克斯 你为什么要生自己的气 |
[21:33] | ‘Cause I’m not getting it! | 因为我想不明白 |
[21:35] | I’m not getting that I’m shot, | 我不明白自己怎么中枪的 |
[21:37] | and that I’m here. | 然后就到这里了 |
[21:38] | And I keep waking up every morning | 我每天早晨醒来 |
[21:40] | thinking that I can go do whatever I normally want to do, | 都以为我可以和往常一样生活 |
[21:43] | and I can’t! I can’t go to work, | 但我不能 我无法工作 |
[21:45] | and I’m a little scared about it! | 我有点害怕 |
[21:49] | I wish I could help you, | 我希望可以帮你 |
[21:50] | but I– I don’t know how to help you. | 但我… 我不知道该怎么帮你 |
[21:56] | You can’t, but your mom can. | 你是不行 但你妈妈可以 |
[21:59] | My mom? | 我妈 |
[22:00] | I have to see that tape from the Mini-Mart. | 我得看看便利店的监控 |
[22:04] | – No, you don’t. – Yes. | -不 别看 -我要看 |
[22:05] | That’s the only way I’m gonna get it through my head | 这样我才能知道我为什么 |
[22:07] | of how I ended up here. | 会躺在这里 |
[22:09] | Max, please, don’t. | 麦克斯 求你 别这样 |
[22:11] | Taylor, it’s just not up for discussion. | 泰勒 这事没有讨论的余地 |
[22:14] | Just tell your mom. | 跟你妈妈说 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:20] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想这样 |
[22:27] | How was school? | 学校怎样 |
[22:29] | It was good. | 不错 |
[22:31] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[22:32] | – I– I didn’t go. – Why not? | -我没去 -为什么 |
[22:35] | I spent the day with Lori. | 我和洛莉见面了 |
[22:40] | Lori? | 洛莉 |
[22:42] | Where did you see her? | 你在哪见她的 |
[22:44] | Here. | 就这里 |
[22:45] | Lori came to the house? | 洛莉来了我们家吗 |
[22:47] | She came inside the house. | 她进屋来了 |
[22:48] | Are you okay? What– What happened? | 你还好吗 发生了什么 |
[22:52] | She gave me this picture of you. | 她给了我这张你的照片 |
[23:09] | Where did she get this? | 她从哪儿弄到的 |
[23:10] | She said she took it. | 她说她拍的 |
[23:12] | She said she took it? | “她说她拍的”吗 |
[23:14] | So you didn’t know her in 1997? | 所以97年的时候你不认识她吗 |
[23:16] | Carter, how can you believe a woman | 卡特 你怎么能相信一个 |
[23:18] | who has lied to you every day for 13 years? | 欺骗了你十三年的女人 |
[23:23] | How can I believe a man | 那我又怎么能相信一个 |
[23:25] | who wrote a book about my life, | 明明答应不会写我的事 |
[23:27] | which he swore to me he wouldn’t? | 却食言而肥的男人 |
[23:29] | I have two options here, and they both suck. | 我只有两个选择 两个都糟透了 |
[23:32] | Why don’t you tell me who I’m supposed to believe? | 不如你告诉我我该相信谁 |
[23:39] | So you didn’t bring it? | 你没把录像带过来吗 |
[23:41] | No. | 没有 |
[23:43] | I’ve seen the tape, and I can’t show it to you. | 我看过了 我不希望你看它 |
[23:47] | I don’t want you to protect me. | 我不想要你来保护我 |
[23:49] | Well, I’m going to whether you want me to or not | 不管你需不需要 我都会保护你 |
[23:51] | because you mean so much to Taylor. | 因为你对泰勒来说太重要了 |
[23:53] | And Carter, Grant. | 还有卡特 格兰特 |
[23:57] | And me. | 还有我 |
[24:02] | When you asked for my help, | 你需要我帮忙的时候 |
[24:03] | I gave it to you very willingly. | 我都是一口答应的 |
[24:05] | Yes, you did. | 是的 |
[24:08] | Okay, so just give me this one thing in return. | 那你就答应我这个请求 |
[24:10] | That’s all I’m asking for. | 我只有这一个要求 |
[24:12] | No… I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[24:20] | You should probably get out of here then. | 那你就出去吧 |
[24:31] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[24:32] | You take your time. | 随便你 |
[24:42] | Is he always like this? | 他总是这样吗 |
[24:43] | Like what? | 怎样 |
[24:44] | Angry, mean. | 易怒 刻薄 |
[24:47] | No. | 不是 |
[24:48] | No, he’s, he’s mostly depressed. | 不是 他只是太压抑了 |
[24:50] | I want to help him, but… I don’t know how. | 我想帮他 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[24:55] | Sweetie, Max, he needs doctors, specialists. | 亲爱的 麦克斯需要医生和专家的治疗 |
[24:59] | His body and his mind are both suffering. | 他身心都受到重创 |
[25:01] | Did you not hear what he said? | 你没听到他说什么吗 |
[25:02] | His parents can’t afford that stuff. | 他父母负担不起那些 |
[25:05] | Look, I’m all he has. | 他只有我了 |
[25:06] | Listen, that’s too much responsibility, okay? | 听着 这责任对你来说太重了 好吗 |
[25:10] | You have a life that you need to get back to. | 你也有自己的生活要过 |
[25:12] | – Max is my life. – What about school? | -麦克斯就是我的生活 -你不上学了吗 |
[25:15] | Do you think I care about school? | 你以为我还在乎上学吗 |
[25:16] | Yes, I do think you care about school. | 我当然认为你在乎上学 |
[25:19] | You’ve worked so hard for so long, | 你一直努力学习了这么久 |
[25:20] | you can’t just throw it away now. | 你不能就这样半途而废 |
[25:22] | That’s my decision, not yours. | 那是我的决定 不是你的 |
[25:25] | And I’m gonna stay with Max for as long as he needs me. | 只要麦克斯需要我 我就会一直陪着他 |
[25:27] | Taylor, let’s just talk about this. | 泰勒 我们谈谈 |
[25:29] | We just did. | 我们刚谈过了 |
[25:40] | Hey, um, hope you don’t mind, | 希望你不介意 |
[25:43] | but I’m having one of your frozen dinners. | 但我吃了你一盒冷冻餐 |
[25:45] | I am so sorry. Let me– | 抱歉 让我… |
[25:47] | Let me make you something. | 我给你做点东西吃吧 |
[25:48] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This is fine, really. | 不用了 这就够了 真的 |
[25:52] | You know, I was gonna eat it… | 我准备在我房间 |
[25:56] | in my room. | 吃的 |
[25:58] | Okay, mmm, you go for that. | 好吧 那你吃吧 |
[26:01] | Do you want to split it? | 你想要来一点吗 |
[26:03] | No, it’s all yours. | 不 你吃吧 |
[26:06] | Are you sure? I mean, it’s your last one. | 你确定吗 这是你最后一盒了 |
[26:08] | Yes, Grant. Bon appetite. | 是的 格兰特 好好享用吧 |
[26:10] | I’m so sorry, it’s just– | 我真的很抱歉 只是 |
[26:12] | I just had a horrible day. | 今天真是太糟糕了 |
[26:14] | All I want for dinner is a big bowl of chocolate ice cream. | 我晚餐只想吃一大碗巧克力冰淇淋 |
[26:21] | Yeah, I sorta ate that, too. | 我好像把那个也吃了 |
[26:34] | – Hello? – Elizabeth? | -你好 -伊丽莎白 |
[26:36] | Hi, Claire Gregory from the crisis response team. | 你好 我是危机反应小队的克莱尔·格雷戈利 |
[26:39] | Yes, I’m so glad that you called. | 很高兴你打来了 |
[26:41] | How did it go today? | 今天进展如何 |
[26:42] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[26:44] | Oh, I just got home. | 我刚回来 |
[26:45] | I didn’t have a chance to ask her. | 还没机会问她 |
[26:46] | How ’bout we get together | 不如我们聚一聚 |
[26:48] | and have a conversation about what happened today? | 聊聊今天发生的事 |
[26:52] | Of course, but now you’re scaring me. | 当然可以 但现在你吓到我了 |
[26:55] | No need to he scared at all. | 没必要害怕啦 |
[26:57] | It’s just better to have these conversations in person. | 这种对话还是当面进行为妙 |
[27:01] | Do you have time tomorrow? | 你明天有空吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah, absolutely. For this? | 当然 聊这事吗 |
[27:04] | Late afternoon okay? | 下午晚些时候可以吗 |
[27:05] | 3:00, town square, by the fountain? | 三点 城市广场喷泉边行吗 |
[27:08] | Yeah, I know the place. | 好 我知道那里 |
[27:09] | Well, thank you so much. See you soon. | 非常感谢 明天见 |
[27:28] | These are from my mom. | 这些是我妈妈送的 |
[27:30] | She feels really bad about the fight you had yesterday. | 她对你们昨天吵架的事很抱歉 |
[27:33] | Well, tell her thank you. | 告诉她谢谢 |
[27:34] | Or you could call her. | 你也可以给她打电话啊 |
[27:37] | Or you could tell her thank you, | 或者你可以告诉她谢谢 |
[27:38] | like I just asked you to. | 就像我说的那样 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:48] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[27:50] | You just rolled your eyes. | 你刚翻白眼了 |
[27:54] | I’m tired of you constantly saying “okay”. | 我受够了你一直说”好吧” |
[27:59] | Nothing’s okay. | 一切都不好 |
[28:01] | Well… sure. | 行 |
[28:05] | I won’t say it anymore. | 我不说了 |
[28:10] | Ignore me, I’m in a really bad mood. | 无视我 我心情很不好 |
[28:14] | Hi, is this a good time? | 我没有打扰吧 |
[28:16] | Come in, Veronica. | 进来吧 维罗妮卡 |
[28:18] | Max, this is Veronica. | 麦克斯 这是维罗妮卡 |
[28:20] | She works at the library at the hospital. | 她是医院图书馆的员工 |
[28:23] | She brought some books. | 她带了一些书来 |
[28:24] | So I heard you like Darwin. | 我听说你喜欢达尔文 |
[28:26] | Could you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[28:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:30] | I prefer you not invite random strangers in here. | 我更喜欢你不要邀请陌生人进来 |
[28:34] | Sorry, he’s not in a great mood. | 抱歉 他心情不好 |
[28:36] | I’m in a perfectly fine mood. | 我心情很好 |
[28:38] | I just thought that you would like a book. | 我只是觉得你想要书 |
[28:42] | What am I gonna do with a book? | 我要拿书来干什么啊 |
[28:44] | Well, you could read it. | 你可以读啊 |
[28:48] | You mean you’d read it to me? | 你是说 你读给我听吗 |
[28:50] | What’s wrong with that? | 那样有什么问题 |
[28:51] | I don’t like you doing all these things for me. | 我不喜欢你为我做这做那的 |
[28:53] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[28:55] | I mind. | 我介意 |
[28:56] | Is it all right if I mind? | 我可以介意吗 |
[29:01] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:03] | Where are all your books? | 你的书呢 |
[29:07] | Why don’t you have any books, Taylor? | 你为什么没有书 泰勒 |
[29:08] | I never see you doing any homework. | 我从没见过你做家庭作业 |
[29:10] | I don’t have any. | 我没有 |
[29:11] | You don’t have any homework? | 你没有家庭作业吗 |
[29:12] | No. | 没有 |
[29:14] | I’m taking some time off. | 我在放假 |
[29:17] | From what? | 放哪的假 |
[29:18] | From school. | 学校呀 |
[29:20] | I’m taking a leave of absence. | 我请假了 |
[29:22] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[29:23] | Not because of me. | 不是因为我吧 |
[29:25] | Max, of course it’s because of you. | 麦克斯 当然是因为你 |
[29:34] | I want you to go. | 我想让你走 |
[29:36] | You’re ordering me to go to school? | 你命令我去上学吗 |
[29:37] | No, I’m ordering you to go away. | 不 我命令你走开 |
[29:39] | I want you to leave. | 我想让你离开 |
[29:43] | I’ll leave, but I’m gonna come back. | 我会离开 但我会回来的 |
[29:46] | Don’t come back– I want you to get the hell out of here | 别回来了 我想让你离开这里 |
[29:49] | and stay gone. | 不再回来 |
[29:54] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[30:06] | Still working on those names? | 还在研究名字吗 |
[30:08] | I have three females that fall | 这里有三名女性 |
[30:09] | within the age range that I’m looking for, | 都符合我要寻找的年龄阶段 |
[30:11] | but two of them I can’t find records for. | 但其中有两个 我找不到案底 |
[30:14] | But at least I’ve narrowed down the search. | 但至少我缩短了调查范围 |
[30:16] | I could help you with those after school if you want. | 如果你愿意 我放学后可以来帮你 |
[30:18] | Okay. That’ll be fun. | 好啊 那会很有意思的 |
[30:20] | Oh, no, you know what? I can’t. | 对了 我不行 |
[30:22] | I, um– I have plans. | 我有计划了 |
[30:25] | You do? With who? | 是吗 和谁 |
[30:27] | Well, I’m meeting your therapist for coffee. | 我要和你的心理医生喝咖啡 |
[30:32] | You’re meeting her? | 你要和她见面吗 |
[30:33] | Yeah. She seems to have concerns about you. | 是啊 她好像担心你 |
[30:39] | Is that what she told you? | 她是这样说的吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:42] | So you’re meeting her? | 所以你要和她见面吗 |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:46] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 有 |
[31:05] | Carter, are you sure you want to be here? | 卡特 你确定想待在这里吗 |
[31:10] | No. | 不想 |
[31:11] | But… I can’t wonder what this was like | 但我不能这辈子都想着 |
[31:14] | for the rest of my life. | 这是什么感觉 |
[31:16] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[31:20] | Lori’s going to prison, | 洛莉会坐牢的 |
[31:21] | probably for 20 years. | 可能得蹲二十年 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:26] | She’s my kidnapper. | 她绑架了我 |
[31:28] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[31:32] | And you’re my mother. | 而你是我妈妈 |
[31:41] | I’m never gonna… get used to you saying that. | 你这么叫 我永远听不够 |
[31:57] | Okay, um, so I’m gonna be meeting Lori here, | 好了 我在这和洛莉见面 |
[32:01] | and you’re gonna be across the street at that cafe. | 你就在马路对面的咖啡厅里 |
[32:03] | And I want you to grab a seat. | 找个位子坐下 |
[32:04] | I don’t want you to be visible, understand? | 我不想你被她看见 明白吗 |
[32:07] | It’s gonna be quick. | 会很快的 |
[32:09] | This place is surrounded by undercover cops. | 这里已经被便衣包围了 |
[32:11] | She has a history of getting away when you say that. | 她也这么逃走过的 |
[32:13] | I’m gonna get Lori, because this time, | 我会抓住洛莉的 因为这次 |
[32:18] | I have you on my side. | 有你在我身边 |
[32:20] | And that means everything to me. | 这对我就是一切 |
[32:26] | Will you text me when she gets here? | 她来了你能发短信给我吗 |
[32:27] | I will. Stay in contact with me. | 好的 保持联络 |
[32:29] | – Okay. I have my phone. – All right. | -好的 我带着手机呢 -好 |
[32:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[32:44] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. | 进来吧 |
[32:56] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很棒 |
[32:57] | Great’s a bit of an overstatement. | 说很棒有点过了吧 |
[32:59] | No, it’s not, Max. | 没有 麦克斯 |
[33:02] | That you’re sitting here doing rehab exercises is… | 你坐在这里 做着康复训练 真是… |
[33:07] | great. | 很棒 |
[33:09] | You’re going to get better. | 你会痊愈的 |
[33:11] | I’m really sorry about earlier. | 之前真的很抱歉 |
[33:15] | I’m not gonna lie… it was rough, but… | 我不骗你 是很无理 但是… |
[33:19] | I know that you’re just lashing out, | 我知道你只是在撒气 |
[33:21] | and I know that it wasn’t about me. | 也知道不是因为我 |
[33:24] | It is about you. | 是因为你 |
[33:28] | I just handled it really badly. | 我只是无法面对 |
[33:31] | Handled what? | 面对什么 |
[33:33] | Can you hold my hand? | 你能握着我的手吗 |
[33:41] | I wish I could hold yours better. | 我真希望自己能握紧点 |
[33:47] | Max, I’m scared you’re breaking up with me. | 麦克斯 你说要分手吓死我了 |
[33:54] | I am. | 我是要分手 |
[33:59] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 |
[34:01] | Taylor, I can’t stay here. I gotta go back home. | 泰勒 我不能留在这 我得回家 |
[34:03] | – It’s only two hours away. – Taylor. | -只有两小时的路啊 -泰勒 |
[34:07] | You are a wonderful person. | 你是个好人 |
[34:10] | I don’t even think you know how wonderful you are. | 我觉得你都不知道自己有多好 |
[34:13] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[34:14] | And I am not enough. | 而我配不上你 |
[34:15] | I can’t take the place of your family | 我不能替代你的家人 |
[34:19] | and your friends. | 和你的朋友 |
[34:22] | And your education. | 还有你的学校 |
[34:24] | And all the things that you had going | 还有在我中枪之前 |
[34:25] | in your life before I got shot. | 你拥有的一切东西 |
[34:28] | You already have. | 你已经替代了 |
[34:31] | We both have to get back to work | 我们都得回去 |
[34:32] | on getting our lives together. | 重新整理生活 |
[34:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:45] | You can say it. | 你能做到的 |
[34:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:04] | Six reallys. | 六个”真的” |
[35:07] | Forever. | 永远都是 |
[35:28] | Okay, everyone in position. | 好了 全体就位 |
[35:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:33] | There you go. | 请用 |
[35:34] | Oh, I didn’t order this. | 抱歉 我没点这个 |
[35:35] | It’s from your mother. | 是你妈妈点的 |
[35:37] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:07] | I’m so disappointed. | 我太失望了 |
[36:10] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:17] | You know, if there’s one thing I learned | 如果说这几个月的 |
[36:18] | being a fugitive all these months, | 逃亡让我学到了什么 |
[36:20] | it’s how to spot unmarked police cars and undercover cops. | 就是怎么认出伪装警车和便衣警察 |
[36:24] | And I was so looking forward | 我还很期盼终于 |
[36:25] | to finally chatting with Elizabeth. | 能跟伊丽莎白聊聊 |
[36:27] | You know, mom to mom? | 母亲之间的对话 |
[36:30] | We have so much in common. | 我们有那么多共同点 |
[36:32] | You… and David. | 你 还有大卫 |
[36:39] | Oh, baby, you do not look at all well. | 亲爱的 你看起来可不好啊 |
[36:44] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[36:46] | – Come on. – No. | -走吧 -不要 |
[36:54] | She just had dental surgery today. | 她今天才去看了牙 |
[36:55] | I think the drugs are affecting her. | 我觉得药劲还没退 |
[36:57] | I’m parked out back. | 我车停在后面 |
[36:58] | – Do you mind if we just… – Not at all. | -介意我们… -请便 |
[37:08] | You didn’t belong with those people. | 你不属于那群人 |
[37:10] | You belong with me. | 你属于我 |
[37:12] | We were perfect together, remember? | 我们才是绝配 记得吗 |
[37:18] | The girl that was sitting here, where’d she go? | 原来坐在这的那个姑娘 她去哪了 |
[37:20] | She left with her mom. | 跟她妈妈走了 |
[37:33] | Carter! | 卡特 |