时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | When you were three years old, you were abducted. | 你三岁的时候 被人拐走 |
[00:12] | Your real parents are here. | 你的亲生父母已经来了 |
[00:13] | – Do you remember me at all? – No, I’m sorry. | -你还记得我吗 -不记得了 抱歉 |
[00:16] | Your family, you like ’em? | 你的家人 你喜欢他们吗 |
[00:17] | They’re total strangers. | 他们根本是陌生人 |
[00:20] | – Mom… – I’m sorry. | -妈妈 -抱歉 |
[00:22] | There are things you don’t know, things you should know. | 还有你不知道的事 你该知道的事 |
[00:24] | You looked into my eyes and lied to my face. | 你看着我的眼睛 对我撒了谎 |
[00:27] | Come on, you like Max, right? | 你喜欢麦克斯 对吗 |
[00:29] | Yeah, a lot. | 对 很喜欢 |
[00:30] | I wish I could’ve been your first. | 我希望你初吻是跟我 |
[00:31] | Who’s that? That is a blond-haired, blue-eyed piece of raw sewage. | -那是谁 -一坨金发碧眼的垃圾 |
[00:34] | And you can never have anything to do with him again. | 你以后再也不许跟这个人来往 |
[00:36] | – Do you understand me?! – Do you understand me? | -懂我意思了吗 -你懂我意思了吗 |
[00:38] | No-no-no, I can’t, I can’t do this. | 不 我不能…不能这么做 |
[00:40] | Not unless you tell me it’s over with David. | 除非你说你和大卫结束了 |
[00:41] | Your husband knows that you and I are having an affair. | 你丈夫知道我们有私情了 |
[00:44] | We are going to be together. | 我们就要团聚了 |
[00:46] | Meet me here tomorrow night. | 明晚在这里见我 |
[00:49] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想怎么样 |
[00:50] | Carter asked me to say good-bye for her. | 卡特让我代她跟你道别 |
[00:52] | Don’t underestimate me, David. | 别低估我 大卫 |
[00:53] | You made that mistake once before. | 你以前犯过一次这错 |
[00:55] | If you don’t divorce Elizabeth, | 如果你不和伊丽莎白离婚 |
[00:56] | then I will let you write your book. | 那我就让你写书 |
[00:58] | Everything he told me was a l– oh, my god! | 他跟我说的都是… 天呐 |
[01:01] | She left with him? | 她跟他走了吗 |
[01:03] | Give us everything in the register. | 把收银机里的钱都给我们 |
[01:04] | Report it as a robbery. | 就报告说你被抢劫了 |
[01:05] | Crash, what the hell are you doing? | 克拉什 你要干什么 |
[01:07] | The safety’s on. | 保险栓开着呢 |
[01:09] | – Call 9-1-1! – Oh, my god. | -快叫救护车 -天啊 |
[01:11] | – You’re under arrest. – Crash! | -你被逮捕了 -克拉什 |
[01:13] | Get her away from here! | 带她离开 |
[01:14] | I knew you were gonna follow me | 我知道你会跟踪我 |
[01:15] | ’cause you’re my mom. | 因为你是我妈妈 |
[01:16] | You spent three months with them. | 你才和他们一起三个月 |
[01:18] | How does that wipe out 13 years with me? | 怎么就忘了我们过了十三年 |
[01:20] | It was all based on a lie. | 那都是因为一个谎言 |
[01:21] | Max, I’m scared you’re breaking up with me. | 麦克斯 你说要分手吓死我了 |
[01:24] | I am. | 我是要分手 |
[01:24] | Stalkers are crazy people. | 跟踪狂都是疯子 |
[01:26] | I was raised by your stalker? | 我是被一个跟踪狂养大的吗 |
[01:28] | – Oh, I didn’t order this. – It’s from your mother. | -抱歉 我没点这个 -是你妈妈点的 |
[01:30] | Oh, baby, you do not look at all well. | 亲爱的 你看起来可不好啊 |
[01:33] | You didn’t belong with those people. You belong with me. | 你不属于那群人 你属于我 |
[01:36] | The girl that was sitting here, where’d she go? | 原来坐在这的那个姑娘 她去哪了 |
[01:38] | She left with her mom. | 跟她妈妈走了 |
[01:39] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[02:02] | Do you wanna play a game of pretend? | 你想玩假装游戏吗 |
[02:07] | It’s our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[02:25] | She’s fine, she’s resting. | 她没事 她在休息 |
[02:33] | I’ve got it under control. | 一切都在我控制之下 |
[02:34] | Look, you– | 听着 你 |
[02:36] | you knew eventually it would come to this. | 你知道结局会是如此 |
[02:38] | The truth has to come out. | 必须说出真相 |
[02:41] | It’s too late to turn back now. | 现在回头太晚了 |
[02:45] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[03:31] | The Coast Guard reported several tank– | 海岸警卫队报告发现数个箱子… |
[03:33] | Police officer interviewed after the blast. | 爆炸后警官接受采访 |
[03:36] | Are these the only channels that they have? | 只能收到这个频道吗 |
[03:39] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[03:41] | There’s nothing on the news about Carter being taken. | 新闻里没说卡特被带走的事 |
[03:43] | No amber alert either. | 也没有安珀警戒 |
[03:45] | It’s been four hours. | 已经过去四小时了 |
[03:47] | Hey, maybe you could text your dad | 也许你能给你爸发条短信 |
[03:48] | and see if he’s heard anything. | 问问他听说了什么 |
[03:49] | Yeah, definitely. | 没问题 |
[03:53] | It’s a media blackout. | 这是媒体封锁 |
[03:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[03:57] | Shouldn’t you be home? | 不该在家吗 |
[03:58] | Everyone’s just sitting around, | 大家都傻坐着 |
[04:00] | staring at each other, waiting to hear from my mom, it’s awful. | 盯着对方 等着我妈妈的消息 太可怕了 |
[04:06] | Is it okay… that I’m here? | 我在这里没关系吧 |
[04:09] | Yeah, of course it’s okay. | 当然没关系 |
[04:11] | ‘Cause I know that we’re broken up | 因为我知道我们分手了 |
[04:13] | – and stuff, but… – You guys are broken up? | -但是… -你们分手了吗 |
[04:16] | – Bird– – When did this happen? | -波德 -什么时候的事 |
[04:17] | Maybe we should go get some snacks. | 也许我们该去吃点零食 |
[04:19] | – Yeah, snacks. – Snacks? | -是啊 零食 -零食 |
[04:21] | This seems like the time to get snacks? | 现在像是去吃零食的时候吗 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:32] | For what? | 为什么 |
[04:33] | Being here, it feels awkward, considering. | 来到这里 感觉很尴尬 鉴于我们的事 |
[04:37] | No, I’m, I’m actually– I’m really glad that you’re here. | 不 实际上你来了我很高兴 |
[04:40] | – You are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[04:43] | If this is where you wanna be, | 如果你想来这里 |
[04:44] | then I’m… | 那我… |
[04:45] | It is, this is where I wanna be. | 是的 我想来这里 |
[04:54] | I made a really big mistake. | 我犯了个很严重的错误 |
[04:58] | Breaking us up, I… | 跟你提了分手 我… |
[05:00] | I was going through a lot, and I… | 我经历了很多事 我… |
[05:02] | That’ll happen when someone shoots you. | 中枪以后是会这样 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:07] | But I don’t wanna be apart. | 但我不想分开 |
[05:10] | We had a really great thing going. | 我们之间很愉快 |
[05:13] | And I think we should have it again, now. | 我觉得我们现在该和好 |
[05:18] | – Yeah. – If that’s okay. | -好 -如果没关系的话 |
[05:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -好吗 |
[05:20] | I would really like that. | 我愿意 |
[05:22] | I’d like that, too. | 我也是 |
[05:28] | That’s it, that’s everything. | 就是这样 就这么多 |
[05:32] | That’s every little detail of everything that I know. | 我知道的所有细节都告诉你了 |
[05:35] | Now what I need to know is why you ordered a media blackout. | 现在我需要知道你为什么封锁消息 |
[05:38] | My daughter’s been missing for four hours. | 我女儿都失踪四小时了 |
[05:40] | Unfortunately, I’m not in a position | 很抱歉 我不能告诉你 |
[05:41] | to share that information. | 其中原因 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[05:44] | This is a federal case now, Miss Wilson. | 现在这案子属于联调局了 威尔逊女士 |
[05:45] | Detective Wilson. | 是威尔逊警探 |
[05:49] | We appreciate all the information | 我们非常感谢 |
[05:51] | that you’ve given us. | 你提供的信息 |
[05:53] | But the truth is, cop or no cop, | 但说实话 不管你是不是警察 |
[05:56] | you should’ve never had the authority to oversee | 你都无权监办自己 |
[05:58] | the abduction of your own daughter. | 女儿的绑架案 |
[06:00] | Which is why you’re no longer on the case. | 所以这个案子你不能继续了 |
[06:03] | You don’t have the authority to do that. | 你没权力这么做 |
[06:06] | Actually, I do. | 实际上 我有 |
[06:08] | And you can bitch and moan about it all your want. | 随你怎么发牢骚 |
[06:10] | But it’s not gonna do any good, so… | 没用的 所以… |
[06:13] | What I would like you to do is go home. | 我希望你回家 |
[06:16] | And let us know if Carter or Lori Stevens | 如果卡特或洛莉·史蒂文斯联系你 |
[06:18] | tries to contact you. | 务必告诉我们 |
[06:25] | Excuse me, sir? | 你好 先生 |
[06:27] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[06:29] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[06:31] | Hey, you’re awake. | 你醒了啊 |
[06:34] | You feeling better, hon? | 感觉好点了吗 亲爱的 |
[06:36] | Let me get you some water. | 我给你拿点水 |
[06:38] | Here. Here you go. | 给 喝吧 |
[06:42] | Everything’s gonna be okay, drink. | 不会有事的 喝吧 |
[06:48] | You drugged me. | 你给我下药了 |
[06:50] | I know, baby, I’m sorry, I had to. | 我知道 亲爱的 我也是不得已 |
[06:54] | But– but it’s not anything that ever would’ve hurt you. | 但是 我给你下的药不会伤害到你 |
[06:57] | You have to know that. | 这你得知道 |
[07:00] | It’s just– I knew you weren’t in a position | 只是…我知道当时情形不对 |
[07:02] | to hear what I had to say. | 你不会听我把话说完 |
[07:04] | What did you have to say? | 你想说什么 |
[07:07] | You’ll know soon, I promise. | 你马上就知道了 我保证 |
[07:18] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[07:21] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[07:23] | You know Lori, or you did. | 你了解洛莉 起码之前是 |
[07:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:29] | You don’t think that… | 你不觉得… |
[07:31] | she would hurt Carter, do you? | 她会伤害卡特吗 |
[07:35] | No. | 不会 |
[07:37] | No, I don’t think… | 我不觉得… |
[07:41] | – But I– – What? | -但我… -什么 |
[07:44] | I never thought that she would do this. | 根本没想到她会这么做 |
[07:49] | So you think there’s a chance that she– | 所以你觉得她有可能… |
[07:51] | No-no, hey, I think that Carter is– | 不不 我觉得卡特… |
[07:54] | is not a little girl anymore. | 不是小孩子了 |
[07:58] | She’s tough and smart. | 她坚强 聪明 |
[08:03] | I think she’s gonna be fine. | 我觉得她不会有事的 |
[08:04] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah, I– I really think so. | 嗯 我真这么觉得 |
[08:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:21] | I’m off the case. | 案子不归我管了 |
[08:23] | They pulled me off the case. | 他们把我踢出这案子了 |
[08:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[08:26] | Because I’m her mother, I was too involved. | 因为我是她母亲 与案件牵扯太多 |
[08:30] | I screwed everything up, okay? | 我搞砸了一切 |
[08:31] | It’s my fault that she’s gone. | 她被绑都是我的错 |
[08:32] | That is not true. Did they say that? | 不是这样的 他们说了这话吗 |
[08:34] | No, they didn’t have to, david. | 不用他们说 大卫 |
[08:36] | I was there when she was taken. | 她被绑走时我在场 |
[08:38] | Right under my nose. | 就在我眼皮子底下 |
[08:39] | Okay, okay, you– you were doing your job. | 好了 你也是在尽职 |
[08:42] | If you wanna think about who was where when things went down, | 如果这整件事你想怪谁 |
[08:44] | David was inside the house | 当年卡特被从家门口拐走时 |
[08:45] | – when Carter was taken from the front lawn! – All right, that’s enough, | -大卫还在屋里呢 -行了 够了 |
[08:47] | – stop. – Mom… | -别说了 -妈妈 |
[08:49] | For once, can we not make this about blame? | 不要再怪谁了好吗 |
[08:55] | Look, it’s no one’s fault. | 这件事谁都不能怪 |
[08:59] | They are gonna find her, I know they are. | 他们一定会找到她 我确信 |
[09:04] | Are they? Because I can’t do this again. | 是吗 因为我不能再经历这种事了 |
[09:07] | I can’t lose our baby again. | 我不能再失去我们的孩子了 |
[09:10] | It’s gonna be okay, I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[09:13] | How can you say that?! | 你怎么能这么说 |
[09:16] | You don’t know that, you don’t know that’s gonna happen! | 你根本不知道她会不会有事 |
[09:23] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[09:39] | Come on. | 来 |
[09:41] | Got a car over here. | 这里有车 |
[09:44] | Hurry… | 快点 |
[09:49] | Watch your step. | 注意台阶 |
[09:53] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[10:08] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[10:13] | We’re going to get Taylor. | 我们去接泰勒 |
[10:18] | No! Carter! | 不 卡特 |
[10:27] | No! | 不要 |
[10:41] | Carter, stop! | 卡特 别跑 |
[10:43] | Stop! | 别跑了 |
[10:46] | – Just stop. Stop! – Get– get off of me. | -别跑了 别跑 -放开我 |
[10:48] | Stop, please. | 求你别跑了 |
[10:51] | I can’t let you go until you and Taylor know the truth. | 在你和泰勒知道真相前 我不能让你走 |
[10:55] | What does Taylor have to do with anything? | 泰勒和这件事有什么关系 |
[10:58] | You’ll find out if you’ll just calm down | 你冷静下来 把事情交给我 |
[10:59] | and let me handle this, okay? | 到时候你就会知道的 |
[11:03] | Here, here. | 来 来 |
[11:04] | Look at this, look, look. | 看镜头 看镜头 |
[11:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:09] | I need you text that picture to Taylor | 你把这张照片发给泰勒 |
[11:10] | so they know you’re okay. | 让他们知道你没事 |
[11:12] | Tell her to meet us at Clifton’s diner on Route 50 in two hours. | 让她两小时后在五十号高速上的克里夫顿餐厅见 |
[11:17] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[11:19] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:21] | Oh, baby… | 宝贝 |
[11:24] | Oh, baby, I’m– | 宝贝 我… |
[11:25] | I’m so sorry you’re upset. | 对不起惹你不开心了 |
[11:26] | – I know it’s hard. – Stop, just stop. | -我知道这样很难 -别说了 别说了 |
[11:31] | Look, look, look. | 看着我 |
[11:34] | I need you to think for a minute, okay? | 我要你静下来好好想想 |
[11:37] | About us. | 想想我们 |
[11:39] | Before all of this happened. | 在这一切发生之前 |
[11:40] | Before you knew the Wilsons even existed. | 在你知道威尔逊一家的存在之前 |
[11:44] | I love you, Carter. | 我爱你 卡特 |
[11:46] | I always have, | 我一直爱你 |
[11:47] | and you are everything to me. | 你就是我的一切 |
[11:50] | I need you to remember all that, okay? | 我要你记住这一切 好吗 |
[11:53] | Remember, remember how it was. | 记住 记住以前是怎么样的 |
[11:56] | Remember us. | 记住我们 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得的 |
[12:02] | But you are not the person I knew. | 但你不是我认识的那个人了 |
[12:05] | You’re so different. | 你变了那么多 |
[12:08] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | -不 我没有 -不 你变了 |
[12:10] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[12:12] | The only thing that’s different is the circumstances. | 唯一不同的就是当下的境遇 |
[12:15] | And that is not our fault. | 那不是我们的错 |
[12:18] | And it’s not fair. | 而且也不公平 |
[12:21] | Just remember, please. | 记住好吗 求你了 |
[12:25] | Just give me one last chance, | 再给我最后一次机会 |
[12:27] | that’s all I am asking. | 我只有这一个要求 |
[12:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:32] | Please, please, do it, please. | 求你了 发吧 |
[12:40] | Please, baby. | 求你了 宝贝 |
[12:48] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天啊 -怎么了 |
[12:49] | It’s a photo of Lori and Carter. | 是张洛莉和卡特的照片 |
[12:52] | And it says to meet them in two hours and to come alone. | 而且要我一个人两小时后去见她们 |
[13:00] | Obviously, she’s not going alone. | 她显然不会一个人去 |
[13:02] | She’s not going at all. | 她根本就不会去 |
[13:03] | We have to decide before she gets home. | 我们得在她回家之前作出决定 |
[13:05] | Lori’s gonna be at that diner with Carter. | 洛莉肯定和卡特一起在那个餐厅里 |
[13:07] | God knows what she’ll do if no one’s there. | 没人在边上 天知道她会干什么 |
[13:09] | – Gotta call the FBI. – No, and have a replay | -得告诉联调局 -不行 难道想让 |
[13:11] | of what happened before? No way. | 之前那一幕重演吗 绝对不行 |
[13:13] | She said no cops. | 她说不能告诉警察 |
[13:14] | What other option do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[13:16] | Dad, we’re not involving the feds. | 爸爸 我们不能把联调局的人卷进来 |
[13:18] | Look, you’re just upset because they took you off the case. | 你只是因为他们不让你参与案子难过 |
[13:20] | – Joan, please. – Look, someone’s gotta go! | -琼 别这样 -总有人得去吧 |
[13:22] | Joan, we will decide who’s going. | 琼 我们决定谁去见她们 |
[13:30] | Could you give us a minute, please? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[13:33] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[13:40] | Liz, let’s just slow down, we… | 丽兹 咱们慢慢来 |
[13:44] | We need to talk about some things. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:46] | – What things? – Things about Lori. | -谈什么 -洛莉的事 |
[13:49] | What about her? Something that will help us find Carter? | 她怎么了 这事能帮我们找到卡特吗 |
[13:52] | No. | 不能 |
[13:53] | Then, baby, whatever it is, | 宝贝 不管是什么事 |
[13:55] | it can wait. | 都能暂时放一放 |
[13:56] | Because we have to decide | 因为我们先得决定 |
[13:57] | what we’re going to do right now. | 现在该干什么 |
[14:23] | Let’s go for a ride. | 咱们出去转转 |
[14:53] | Mommy, where’s Linden? | 妈妈 林登呢 |
[15:00] | It’s just too dangerous, David. | 那样太危险了 大卫 |
[15:05] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[15:09] | No, no, absolutely not, | 不 绝对不行 |
[15:11] | – You’re not walking in that diner. – It’s not your choice. | -你不能去那餐厅 -由不得你 |
[15:13] | Taylor, the hell it isn’t. | 泰勒 别犯傻 |
[15:15] | – What’s going on? – Hang on, Joan. | -怎么回事 -等等 琼 |
[15:19] | Ever since I stood in that doorway | 自从我站在门廊上 |
[15:23] | and watched Lori drive away with Carter, | 眼睁睁看着洛莉把卡特带走 |
[15:26] | I have had to live every day | 我每天都在想着 |
[15:29] | knowing that I couldn’t help anyone. | 我谁都帮不上 |
[15:34] | Not Carter. | 帮不上卡特 |
[15:36] | Not you, no one. | 帮不上你 谁都帮不上 |
[15:39] | And I’ve dreamt a thousand times | 我幻想过一千多次 |
[15:41] | that I ran down that street | 要是我冲到街上 |
[15:43] | and stopped them. | 拦下她们会怎么样 |
[15:45] | And now I get to look that woman in the eye… | 现在我能见到那个女人 |
[15:49] | and I get to do something. | 我要做点什么 |
[15:54] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[16:05] | Almost finished, Taylor. | 快好了 泰勒 |
[16:10] | There we go. | 好了 |
[16:12] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[16:14] | I’ll be able to hear everything. | 我能听到所有东西 |
[16:15] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在门外 |
[16:17] | I don’t understand why she has to wear a wire. | 我搞不懂为什么还要给她安窃听器 |
[16:19] | I mean, isn’t it enough that she’s confronting this maniac? | 去面对那个疯子还不够她受的吗 |
[16:21] | Mom, Lori might think that I’m wired, | 妈妈 洛莉可能会认为我安了窃听器 |
[16:23] | but she’s never gonna check Taylor, it’s safer this way. | 但绝不会疑心泰勒 这样更安全 |
[16:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:29] | – Honey… – Taylor’s going? | -亲爱的 -泰勒要去吗 |
[16:31] | I’m going with her. | 我跟她一起去 |
[16:33] | But why does she have to go? Why does anyone have to go? | 她为什么要去 为什么你们要去 |
[16:35] | Why can’t the police just do their damn jobs? | 这种事不该交给警察处理吗 |
[16:38] | It’s okay, everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 一切都会没事的 |
[16:40] | I promise, I’m not gonna let anything happen to anyone. | 我保证 我不会让任何人出事的 |
[16:42] | Like you didn’t let anything happen to Carter? | 好像你没有让卡特出事似的 |
[16:44] | Like you didn’t? | 说得好听 |
[16:46] | Grant, wait, I wanna go. | 等等 格兰特 是我想去 |
[16:50] | It’s… It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[16:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:56] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:58] | Max texted me from the hospital, | 麦克斯从医院给我发短信了 |
[17:00] | And his mom hasn’t showed up. | 她妈妈还没出现 |
[17:02] | So could you and gammy go and get him | 你和阿嬷能去接他 |
[17:03] | and bring him back here? | 把他带回来吗 |
[17:05] | It would be really helpful. | 那就帮大忙了 |
[17:06] | That’s a great idea. | 这是好主意 |
[17:07] | And then we can all meet back here. | 然后我们一起在这里碰面 |
[17:09] | Okay, we need to go. | 好 我们得走了 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:20] | Hey! Menus. | 菜单 |
[17:24] | Where would you like to sit? | 你们想坐在哪里 |
[17:26] | Booth. | 卡座里 |
[17:38] | Here, just act natural, look at your menu. | 给 自然点就好 看看菜单 |
[17:47] | This might come as a huge surprise, | 你大概没想到 |
[17:48] | but I’m really not that hungry. | 但我真的一点也不饿 |
[17:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | I’ll give you the signal when it’s safe to move in. | 可以安全进入时我会给你信号的 |
[18:07] | Don’t do anything until then. | 在那之前别轻举妄动 |
[18:09] | Liz, be careful. | 丽兹 小心点 |
[18:38] | Are you okay, Carter? | 你还好吗 卡特 |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[18:43] | You were supposed to come alone. | 你该一个人来的 |
[18:45] | There was no way that was ever happening. | 你想都别想 |
[18:48] | Yeah, just as well. | 是啊 不过也没关系 |
[18:50] | You’ll wanna hear the truth. | 你会想听听看这个真相的 |
[18:51] | Slide in next to your sister. | 去和你姐姐坐一起 |
[18:57] | Better not be any other cops around. | 周围最好别有警察 |
[19:02] | Get in. | 进去 |
[19:09] | Get in. | 进去 |
[19:22] | Well, we’re all here. | 既然大家都在 |
[19:26] | Why don’t you go ahead and tell us what was | 不如你直接告诉我们 |
[19:27] | so important that you had to kidnap me? | 什么事重要到你需要绑架我 |
[19:29] | – Again. – Again. | -再一次绑架 -再一次 |
[19:33] | I need you to know I am not the bad guy here. | 我得让你知道我不是坏人 |
[19:38] | You’re not the bad guy? | 你不是坏人吗 |
[19:42] | Then what are you, exactly? | 那你是什么 说说看啊 |
[19:45] | I am your real mother. | 我才是你的妈妈 |
[19:51] | And I’m Taylor’s mother, too. | 也是泰勒的妈妈 |
[20:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:07] | Female, age 23. | 女性 23岁 |
[20:09] | 5’8″ tall, | 身高1米72 |
[20:10] | brown hair, brown eyes. | 棕发 棕眸 |
[20:13] | graduate of Jacobsen Nursing College, | 毕业于雅各布森护理学院 |
[20:15] | June, 1996. | 1996年6月 |
[20:17] | Health excellent. | 健康状况 良好 |
[20:19] | Marital status single. | 婚姻状况 未婚 |
[20:22] | Siblings none. | 有无兄弟姐妹 无 |
[20:25] | Donor number 3-5-2-6. | 捐赠号 3526 |
[20:31] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[20:34] | Mom? Tell us. | 妈妈 告诉我们 |
[20:48] | I couldn’t get pregnant. | 我没法生育 |
[20:52] | Your dad and I tried for three years. | 你们爸爸和我努力了三年 |
[20:57] | Went to a clinic, and they said they could help. | 我们去了一家诊所 他们说有办法 |
[21:04] | That’s when we decided to look for an egg donor. | 从那时起我们开始寻找卵子捐赠者 |
[21:08] | They chose me. | 他们选择了我 |
[21:11] | I was donor number 3-5-2-6. | 我就是3526号捐赠者 |
[21:19] | My mom got her wires crossed. | 我妈妈记错了 |
[21:21] | Thought I was being discharged tomorrow. | 她还以为我明天出院 |
[21:24] | These things happen. | 这种事常发生 |
[21:26] | Have you heard anything? | 你有听到什么消息吗 |
[21:28] | My mom went with, uh, Taylor to meet Carter and Lori. | 我妈和泰勒一起去见卡特和洛莉了 |
[21:30] | – Yeah, I know. – How do you know? | -是啊 我知道 -你怎么知道的 |
[21:33] | Taylor texted me before they left. | 泰勒走前发信息告诉我的 |
[21:36] | Why didn’t you stop her? | 那你怎么不阻止她 |
[21:37] | Because you realize, right, that everyone in my family | 你明知道我家每个人现在 |
[21:39] | is now in the presence of a crazy person. | 都和一个疯子在一起 |
[21:41] | And everybody’s just acting like this is | 每个人都表现得好像 |
[21:43] | stuff that happens every day, like it’s normal. | 这种事每天都发生 正常得不得了 |
[21:45] | Darling, no one thinks that anything that | 亲爱的 没人觉得发生在 |
[21:47] | goes on in this family is remotely normal. | 这家里的事情是正常的 |
[21:49] | This isn’t funny, she could kill them all. | 这不是开玩笑 她会杀了他们的 |
[21:51] | Hey, buddy, calm down. | 老兄 冷静点 |
[21:53] | All right, your mom and dad are both there with her. | 你爸妈都在那儿陪着她 |
[21:56] | Gabe’s dad’s there too. | 加布的爸爸也在 |
[21:57] | They’re not gonna let anything happen to anybody. | 他们不会让她们出事的 |
[21:59] | But they let her get kidnapped again. | 但他们让她又被绑架了一次 |
[22:01] | They knew where she is. | 他们知道她在哪儿 |
[22:03] | They’re with her. | 他们陪着她 |
[22:05] | And you know something else? | 你知道吗 |
[22:07] | Carter is much smarter than Lori. | 卡特比洛莉聪明多了 |
[22:11] | Okay, she’s way ahead of her, I guarantee Carter has a plan. | 聪明多了 我保证卡特绝对是有计划的 |
[22:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:16] | All right? All right? | 好吗 好吗 |
[22:20] | – Good, better? – Yes. | -感觉好点了吗 -是的 |
[22:22] | Hey, why don’t you go and get the nurse? | 不如你去帮我把护士叫来 |
[22:23] | Tell ’em we’re ready to leave. | 告诉她们我可以走了 |
[22:25] | Sooner we get home, the sooner we see ’em, okay? | 我们越早回家 越早见到他们不是吗 |
[22:31] | You’re very good with him, you know? | 你真的很擅长和他交流 知道吗 |
[22:33] | Thank you. He’s a good kid. | 谢谢 他是个好孩子 |
[22:37] | I can see why you and Taylor would be an item. | 我算是知道你和泰勒为什么是一对了 |
[22:40] | I should warn you, though. | 虽然我本该警告你的 |
[22:41] | All the Wilson women are bonkers. | 威尔逊家的人都是神经病 |
[22:43] | It’s– it’s genetic. | 这是代代相传的 |
[22:46] | – Ah, your chariot awaits. – There we go. | -你的座驾来了 -走吧 |
[22:55] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:57] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么不告诉我们呢 |
[22:59] | Your father and I, we wanted to tell you | 你们父亲和我本来准备等你们 |
[23:01] | when you were older, but then… | 长大点就告诉你们 但是… |
[23:05] | We never got a chance. | 我们一直没机会 |
[23:08] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[23:11] | I mean, you had a chance to tell me. | 你有大把的机会告诉我啊 |
[23:13] | I know, sweetie, | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[23:15] | but the idea of telling you alone | 但一想到要单独告诉你 |
[23:16] | without Carter, it was just another reminder… | 我们就又想起卡特被拐走 |
[23:24] | What is it that you want from us? | 你究竟想怎么样 |
[23:27] | I only want what’s fair. | 我只想求个公平 |
[23:29] | I am their mother, and I have rights. | 我是她们的母亲 有这个权利 |
[23:31] | You don’t have any rights. | 你没有任何权利 |
[23:34] | You never did, and you never will. | 你以前没有 将来也不会有 |
[23:35] | Where is it you think that kind of attitude is gonna get us? | 你知道你这种态度会造成什么后果吗 |
[23:41] | Maybe in the eyes of the law I have no rights… | 从法律上讲我可能没有权利 |
[23:44] | but in the eyes of human beings | 但从人情 |
[23:46] | and the eyes of God, I do. | 和上帝来看 我有 |
[23:47] | – Meaning what? – Meaning… | -那又怎么样 -说明… |
[23:50] | All I have ever wanted | 我一直想要的 |
[23:52] | is to come to some kind of arrangement | 不过是在没有警察介入的情况下 |
[23:53] | without the involvement of the police | 做一些安排 |
[23:55] | where I can be a part of my daughters’ lives. | 不要让我从我女儿们的生活中脱离 |
[23:57] | Let me make this | 我现在就 |
[23:59] | perfectly clear to you. | 清清楚楚地告诉你 |
[24:02] | That is never going to happen. | 你想都别想 |
[24:06] | Then guess what? | 这样的话 |
[24:11] | None of us are leaving here. | 谁也别想离开 |
[24:24] | What did you think was going to happen? | 你预想的结果是怎样的 |
[24:27] | That we just walk away with you and live happily ever after? | 我们跟你走 然后永远幸福地生活在一起 |
[24:29] | I thought you’d start to see things differently | 我本以为当你知道真相以后 |
[24:32] | when you knew the truth. | 你会改变想法 |
[24:33] | Carter, you know me. | 卡特 你了解我 |
[24:36] | You know I would never intentionally hurt you. | 知道我绝对不会故意伤害你的 |
[24:40] | And you and I, we both know | 你和我都很清楚 |
[24:41] | what it’s like to lose a child. | 失去孩子的感觉 |
[24:44] | I honestly thought as– as a mother, | 我真心觉得 作为一个母亲 |
[24:46] | you would understand what I’m going through and want to help. | 你应该了解我的难处 帮我一把 |
[24:48] | Help? | 帮你吗 |
[24:50] | You kidnapped my daughter, | 你绑架了我的女儿 |
[24:52] | and now you’re holding her against her will. | 现在还强迫她留在身边 |
[24:55] | I should’ve known better than to expect | 我就知道不该奢望 |
[24:56] | any understanding from you. | 你会理解 |
[24:59] | You don’t seem to know what it means to be a mother. | 看来你根本不知道怎么为人母 |
[25:01] | That you would do anything to be with your kids. | 只要能和孩子们在一起 我不惜任何代价 |
[25:03] | She looked for me for 13 years. | 她找了我十三年 |
[25:05] | You ruined her life. | 你毁了她的生活 |
[25:08] | You ruined all of our lives. | 你毁了我们所有人的生活 |
[25:09] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不是我 |
[25:14] | They did. | 是他们 |
[25:16] | When you two were babies, | 当时你们还在襁褓中 |
[25:18] | I tried to contact them anonymously | 我试图匿名与他们联络 |
[25:21] | to let them know that I was the donor. | 告诉他们我是那个捐献者 |
[25:23] | They wouldn’t even meet me. | 他们根本不想见我 |
[25:24] | We didn’t have to meet you. | 我们没必要见你 |
[25:26] | That’s the deal that you made when you donated. | 这是你捐献的时候签署的协议 |
[25:27] | We’re not talking about deals. | 别跟我扯什么协议 |
[25:30] | We are talking about human beings, | 我们是在谈人性 |
[25:32] | babies and mothers. | 孩子 还有母亲 |
[25:35] | This is why I knew I had to | 所以我不得不亲口 |
[25:36] | tell the two of you in person so that you would understand. | 告诉你们两个 这样你们才能理解 |
[25:39] | Things are not as simple as they sound. | 事情没有那么简单 |
[25:43] | You are my blood. | 你们是我的血脉 |
[25:46] | You are a part of me. | 是我身体的一部分 |
[25:49] | I am your mother. | 我是你们的母亲 |
[25:50] | You are not my mother. | 你才不是我妈 |
[25:52] | You have– you have to stop staying that. | 你可别再说这种话 |
[25:55] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[25:58] | The only reason you feel that way | 你之所以会这么想 |
[25:59] | is because I had the decency | 是因为我出于良心 |
[26:00] | to leave you there with her. | 把你留给了她 |
[26:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[26:06] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这什么意思 |
[26:08] | I could’ve taken you. | 我本可以把你也带走 |
[26:10] | I had absolutely every right to. | 我绝对有权利这么做 |
[26:13] | But I know what it feels like to lose a child, | 但是我知道失去孩子的痛苦 |
[26:16] | and I didn’t want her to lose you both. | 我不想她同时失去你们两个 |
[26:19] | And this is how I’m repaid. | 然而他们就是这么报答我的 |
[26:21] | You… | 你… |
[26:23] | are gonna get exactly what you deserve. | 绝对会得到你应得的报应 |
[26:27] | – Prison. – Really? | -等着进监狱吧 -是吗 |
[26:29] | That’s what I deserve? | 这就是我应得的吗 |
[26:31] | What is it you think you deserve? | 那什么又是你应得的 |
[26:33] | Because whatever happens next, you brought it on yourself. | 待会儿不管发生什么 都是你自作孽 |
[26:36] | Stop, please, just stop! | 收手吧 求你了 放手 |
[26:40] | Quiet, you’ll attract attention. | 别吵 别人会注意的 |
[26:45] | Taylor, come here, it’s okay. | 泰勒 来 没事的 |
[26:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:59] | Someone pulled the wire. | 有人把线拔了 |
[27:00] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁干的 -不知道 |
[27:01] | Wait, what– Elizabeth said not to go in until she gave a signal. | 等等 伊丽莎白说在她发信号之前不要进去 |
[27:04] | For all I know, that was the signal, okay? | 据我所知 这就是信号 好吗 |
[27:06] | I can’t leave them in there without communication. | 我不能在失去联络的情况下让她们留在那里 |
[27:08] | – I’m coming with you. – No! | -我跟你一起 -不行 |
[27:10] | We don’t know what’s going on in there, okay? | 里面不知道是什么情况 |
[27:12] | I need you to stay here. | 我需要你留在这里 |
[27:13] | Don’t move until I tell you. | 我叫你之前不要轻举妄动 |
[27:22] | This woman has no concept of what it means to be a mother. | 这个女人根本不知道怎么当妈 |
[27:26] | From the very beginning, | 从一开始 |
[27:27] | she tried to keep me away from you. | 她就不让我靠近你们 |
[27:35] | That’s a cop, go! Let’s go. | 是警察 快走 跟我走 |
[27:37] | No. Not you, don’t you move a muscle, | 你别动 你敢动一下 |
[27:39] | or you will be very sorry. | 我保证让你追悔莫及 |
[27:40] | Come on, let’s go, now. | 快 我们走 马上 |
[27:41] | No, leave Taylor, I’ll go with you. | 不 留下泰勒 我跟你走 |
[27:43] | – Go. – Stop it. | -快走 -别这样 |
[27:44] | – Walk in front of me. – Leave her, I’ll go! | -在我前面走 -放了她 我跟你走 |
[27:49] | Call 9-1-1 now! | 快报警 |
[27:52] | Go! | 走 |
[27:53] | – Go, get in. – No. | -快 上车 -不 |
[27:54] | – Now. – No, you can’t take Taylor. | -马上 -不 你不能带走泰勒 |
[27:56] | I’m not gonna say this again. | 别让我说第二遍 |
[27:57] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[28:01] | Run! Go! | 跑 快走 |
[28:16] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[28:41] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[29:08] | And I thought I was the tough one in the family. | 我还以为自己是家里厉害的那个 |
[29:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah, it’s just a minor abrasion. | 没事 一点小伤 |
[29:22] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:24] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[29:31] | So, uh… | 那… |
[29:33] | what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:35] | Well, now I get to take you home. | 现在我要带你们回家 |
[29:40] | I, um, I meant to Lori? | 我是说洛莉 |
[29:48] | Well, she’ll spend the night in jail. | 她会在牢里待一晚 |
[29:51] | And then she’ll see her lawyer and the judge in the morning. | 然后早上见律师和法官 |
[29:57] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[29:59] | Oh, I’m… I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:01] | I just gave my statement. | 才录完口供 |
[30:03] | Your FBI friend wants to see you. | 你的联调局朋友要见你 |
[30:06] | Oh, great. | 好 |
[30:08] | Okay, I will be right back, and then… | 好了 我马上就回来 然后 |
[30:11] | I’m taking us home. | 我们回家去 |
[30:16] | All right, sue me. | 告我啊 |
[30:18] | Waterboard me, do whatever you guys do over there. | 刑讯逼供我 你们那一套随便来 |
[30:20] | I got my daughter back. That’s all I care about. | 我找回我女儿了 我只关心这个 |
[30:25] | We’ll need you to give a statement… obviously. | 很显然 我们需要你的口供 |
[30:28] | And to testify. | 还有出庭作证 |
[30:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:33] | I’d like to watch your follow-up if that’s okay with you. | 如果可以 我想看你们接下来的审讯 |
[30:36] | It’s not standard procedure. | 规定没允许这个 |
[30:37] | I think we both established that’s not my priority. | 我想我们都知道我不在乎 |
[30:42] | Well, since you did help us nab her, | 既然你帮我们抓到了她 |
[30:45] | I’m willing to let you observe. | 我同意让你在一边看着 |
[30:47] | She’ll be lawyering up soon. | 她很快就会请律师的 |
[30:50] | Should have her back here in a day or two. | 一两天我们就能送她回来了 |
[30:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | I been thinking… | 我在想 |
[30:59] | maybe the FBI should start recruiting a few more mothers. | 或许联调局该多招募些母亲 |
[31:03] | Maybe they should. | 没错 |
[31:19] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[31:21] | How does what feel? | 什么感觉如何 |
[31:24] | Living in denial. | 生活在否认里 |
[31:26] | Uh-huh, I’m living in denial because… | 我生活在否认里吗 |
[31:29] | you’re the one getting fingerprinted. | 在采指纹的可是你 |
[31:34] | You think what I told you about being your egg donor | 你以为我说我是你的卵子捐献人 |
[31:36] | is the whole story? It’s not. | 就完了吗 不是的 |
[31:39] | Why would I believe one word that you say? | 我为什么要信你 |
[31:41] | You’re about to go to prison. | 你都要坐牢了 |
[31:44] | Because I know things. | 因为我知情 |
[31:46] | I knew the truth about the egg donation, didn’t I? | 我知道卵子捐献的实情 不是吗 |
[31:50] | Don’t believe me, ask David. | 别信我 去问大卫吧 |
[31:54] | What are you saying, that David knew | 什么意思 大卫知道 |
[31:54] | that you were the egg donor? | 你是卵子捐献人吗 |
[31:56] | No, I’m not saying that. | 不 不是这个 |
[31:59] | But he knows other things. | 但他知道别的事 |
[32:02] | Important things you would want to know. | 你想知道的重要的事 |
[32:05] | You are a sick… | 你是个心理扭曲 |
[32:08] | delusional felon. | 满脑妄想的重罪犯 |
[32:11] | That’s all I need to know. | 我只想知道这个 |
[32:13] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[32:16] | Because I am not the only one to blame here. | 因为我可不是唯一有罪的人 |
[32:20] | David did a number on both of us. | 大卫伤害了我们两个 |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:25] | Go ahead, ask him. | 去啊 去问他 |
[32:28] | I dare you. | 你敢吗 |
[32:39] | – They’re here! – Oh, thank God. | -他们回来了 -感谢上帝 |
[32:42] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:44] | – Hey, Max. – Oh, sweetheart. | -麦克斯 -亲爱的 |
[32:45] | It’s nothing, Mom, it’s just a little scuffle. | 没事的 妈妈 拉扯了两下而已 |
[32:47] | A little scuffle? | 拉扯两下吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah, a major scuffle, Mom. | 是一顿老拳吧 妈妈 |
[32:51] | Lori tried to take us both with her. | 洛莉想把我们两个都骗走 |
[32:53] | What is wrong with that woman? | 那女人是怎么回事 |
[32:55] | Well, I think it’s called insanity. | 我觉得那叫疯了 |
[32:57] | Dad tackled her. | 爸爸扑倒了她 |
[32:58] | Yeah, it was very Vin Diesel. | 是的 很有范·迪塞尔的范儿 |
[32:59] | Good move. | 漂亮 |
[33:01] | Oh, I’m– I’m impressed. | 真了不起 |
[33:03] | Thank you, Joan. | 谢谢 琼 |
[33:04] | I– I didn’t know you had it in you. | 不知道你还有这胆子 |
[33:06] | Okay, okay, thank you, Mom, thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[33:08] | Why don’t we go and get something to eat? | 不如我们弄点东西吃吧 |
[33:09] | Everyone’s so sensitive. | 大家都那么敏感呢 |
[33:12] | So, is this like a hugging moment? | 现在可以拥抱吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah, this is definitely a hugging moment. | 是的 太适合拥抱了 |
[33:17] | – This is amazing! See? this is… – You know, | -真棒 看到没 -知道吗 |
[33:19] | I can tell that you cheated right there. | 我看出来你作弊了 |
[33:21] | – You ordered that in. – How are you doing? | -这是你买的 -你还好吗 |
[33:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[33:27] | I feel like I’m caught in the middle | 我好像碍着你们 |
[33:28] | of a really great family vibe here. | 全家团聚的气氛了 |
[33:30] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这 |
[33:31] | We’re all glad you’re here. | 我们都很高兴 |
[33:33] | I’ll call my mom in the morning, | 我早上就打电话给我妈 |
[33:34] | – she’ll come pick me– – What? | -她会来接我 -什么 |
[33:36] | Call your mom, no, Max, you’re staying here. | 打给你妈妈 不行 麦克斯 你就住家里 |
[33:38] | Yeah, Max. | 是啊 麦克斯 |
[33:39] | I, I just don’t wanna be in the way. | 我不想麻烦你们 |
[33:41] | – Oh, come on. – Come on, not at all. | -瞎说 -怎么会呢 |
[33:44] | I mean, if you’re sure. | 你们真的确定吗 |
[33:44] | Of course we’re sure. Listen, Taylor told me | 当然了 听着 泰勒告诉我 |
[33:47] | you had to do physical therapy every day. | 你每天还得理疗呢 |
[33:48] | – That’s too far to drive. – Yeah– you’re pushy, honey. | -你家开来太远了 -别抢风头 亲爱的 |
[33:51] | – I’m pushy? – Yeah, he said he’d stay. | -我有吗 -是啊 他说自己留下来了 |
[33:53] | Okay, you’re staying, it’s settled. | 好 你就住这 说好了 |
[33:55] | Good choice. | 很明智 |
[33:56] | It never pays to argue with | 和威尔逊家的女人吵嘴 |
[33:58] | the Wilson women. It never ends. | 可没好结果 她们不会妥协的 |
[34:00] | I’ll second that emotion. | 我同意 |
[34:02] | Grant, honey, set the table, would you? | 格兰特 亲爱的 摆下餐具好吗 |
[34:12] | Your mom and I wanted to talk to you guys | 我和你们妈妈想跟你们聊聊 |
[34:14] | about this egg donor business. | 捐献卵子那事 |
[34:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | Well, I guess what I wanted to say was, | 我猜我想说的是 |
[34:22] | no matter what we found out about our biology, | 不管我们血缘关系如何 |
[34:27] | that the time that I had you, um… | 我怀你们的时候… |
[34:34] | when you were babies… | 当你们还小的时候… |
[34:35] | It doesn’t change anything. | 什么都不会改变的 |
[34:37] | What she said, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 她说的那些话 如果你们担心的是这个 |
[34:40] | Well, we thought we should talk about it. | 我们觉得该聊聊这事 |
[34:42] | You mean the fact that you never told us? | 你们从没告诉过我们 |
[34:46] | Or me even though I was with you the whole time? | 或者是我 即使我在家这么久这事吗 |
[34:48] | Honey, I explained to you– | 亲爱的 我解释过… |
[34:49] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you did. | 是 你是 |
[34:53] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但无所谓了 |
[34:55] | We don’t have to talk about it anymore. | 我们不用再提这事了 |
[34:58] | Ever. | 永远别 |
[34:59] | I’m gonna go help Max. | 我去帮麦克斯 |
[35:02] | Tay… | 小泰 |
[35:04] | She just needs time to process. | 她只是需要时间消化 |
[35:12] | We just wanted to apologize. | 我们只是想道歉 |
[35:17] | I should’ve told you before. | 我之前该告诉你的 |
[35:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:26] | But… | 但是 |
[35:27] | just to be clear. | 先说清楚 |
[35:30] | We are done with all the lies, right? | 你们再也不会说谎了 对吗 |
[35:33] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[35:36] | Yes, no more lies. | 是 不说了 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:01] | What are you doing? | 在干什么呢 |
[36:02] | I don’t know, just… | 不知道 就是… |
[36:04] | thought I’d sleep down here tonight. | 觉得我今晚就睡楼下吧 |
[36:06] | You know, the stairs, kind of difficult to navigate. | 这腿上楼梯不方便 |
[36:10] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 是啊 对 |
[36:18] | Do you want me to sleep down here tonight? | 你想我今晚也睡楼下吗 |
[36:21] | No, that’s okay. | 不 没关系的 |
[36:23] | It’s been a pretty big day. | 今天太多事了 |
[36:24] | We could probably both use some rest. | 我们都该好好休息 |
[36:26] | – Yeah, yeah. – All right? | -是 -好吗 |
[36:28] | – Definitely. – Yeah. | -绝对的 -是啊 |
[36:30] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[36:32] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 那就早上见 |
[36:33] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[36:39] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[36:55] | What is it? | 干什么 |
[36:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:02] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[37:06] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[37:08] | They’re home. | 她们回来了 |
[37:11] | She can’t hurt us anymore. | 她不能再伤害我们了 |
[37:13] | She already has. | 已经伤害了 |
[37:16] | Did you see how angry Taylor is, how distant? | 你看到泰勒有多生气 多疏远吗 |
[37:19] | Well, you heard what she said. | 你听到她说的了 |
[37:20] | She wants to move past this. | 她想忘掉这些 |
[37:22] | She just needs time. | 只是需要时间 |
[37:25] | I never wanted them to know. | 我不想让她们知道的 |
[37:31] | I was gonna take the secret to my grave. | 想把这个秘密带进坟墓 |
[37:36] | Now they’ll never feel like I’m their mother. | 现在她们再也不觉得我是她们妈妈了 |
[37:42] | – You’re wrong. – Am I? | -你错了 -是吗 |
[37:46] | You’re the only mother taylor’s ever had. | 你是泰勒有过的唯一一个妈妈 |
[37:49] | You’re the only mother Carter wants. | 是卡特想要的唯一一个妈妈 |
[37:52] | There’s nothing that woman can say that will change any of that. | 那个女人怎么说也不会改变这一切的 |
[38:17] | Are you okay? You look funny. | 你还好吗 表情好怪 |
[38:21] | This is my post-abduction look. | 这是我绑架后惊魂未定的表情 |
[38:31] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[38:36] | Would you stay with me tonight? | 你今晚能跟我睡吗 |
[38:39] | I don’t feel like being alone. | 我不想一个人睡 |
[38:43] | Yeah, definitely. | 好的 当然 |
[38:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[38:59] | Nothing is what I thought it was. | 我以为会没事 |
[39:02] | I just can’t wrap my mind around that. | 但脑子里还是在想 |
[39:06] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是 我懂你的意思 |
[39:09] | Like, how could Mom not be my mom? | 就像 我妈妈怎么就不是我妈妈了 |
[39:14] | I don’t even know what the word means anymore. | 我都已经不懂”妈妈”这个词了 |
[39:22] | But you know what, though? | 不过你猜怎么着 |
[39:24] | One thing we do know. | 我们知道一件事 |
[39:27] | We’re sisters. | 我们是姐妹 |
[39:28] | Nothing’s gonna change that. | 没什么能改变这个 |
[39:32] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[39:51] | I saw her again. | 我又看见她了 |
[39:55] | Before I left the station. | 在她离开警局之前 |
[40:00] | She said something strange. | 她说了些奇怪的话 |
[40:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:05] | Well, she’s obviously delusional, | 她的确是满脑妄想 |
[40:07] | but the donor thing was real. | 但捐献的事是真的 |
[40:10] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[40:13] | She said that she wasn’t the only one to blame, | 她说有罪的不只她一个 |
[40:16] | that… | 还有… |
[40:18] | you did a number on both of us. | 你伤害了我们两个 |
[40:30] | What did she mean by that? | 她这是什么意思 |