时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | I couldn’t get pregnant. | 我没法生育 |
[00:11] | And we decided to look for an egg donor. | 我们开始寻找卵子捐赠者 |
[00:13] | They chose me. | 他们选择了我 |
[00:14] | I am your real mother. | 我才是你的妈妈 |
[00:19] | Lori came to the house? | 洛莉来了我们家吗 |
[00:20] | She gave me this picture of you. | 她给了我这张你的照片 |
[00:22] | I know things, David did a number on both of us. | 我知情 大卫伤害了我们两个 |
[00:24] | She said something strange. | 她说了些奇怪的话 |
[00:26] | What did she mean by that? | 她这是什么意思 |
[00:43] | Tay? | 小泰 |
[00:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想没事 |
[00:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:57] | Been up all night thinking about everything. | 我整晚都没睡 想着一切 |
[00:59] | Yeah, yesterday was insane. | 是啊 昨天真疯狂 |
[01:02] | Maybe we should take today off, | 也许我们今天该请假 |
[01:03] | you know, just, like, stay home and recover. | 待在家里恢复一下 |
[01:05] | No, no, I think that we should just move on. | 不 我觉得我们该翻篇 |
[01:08] | You know, not dwell. | 不要再细想了 |
[01:10] | I have a lot of stuff to do | 我有很多事要做 |
[01:11] | and I don’t want to fall behind. | 我不想落后 |
[01:13] | I have an E-contest this morning. | 今早我有经济学竞赛 |
[01:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:19] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah, I’ll see you downstairs. | 是的 楼下见 |
[01:37] | I’ve got it under control. | 一切都在我控制之下 |
[01:40] | Look, you– | 听着 你… |
[01:41] | You knew eventually it would come to this. | 你知道结局会是如此 |
[01:43] | The truth has to come out. | 必须说出真相 |
[01:48] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[01:53] | I just don’t understand how she found us. | 我不知道她怎么找到我们的 |
[01:55] | I don’t know, Liz. | 我不知道 丽兹 |
[01:56] | It was 18 years ago. | 那是18年前的事了 |
[01:57] | But we signed a confidentiality contract. | 但是我们签了保密合同 |
[02:00] | I’m starting to think that we need to sue that clinic. | 我开始觉得我们该告那家诊所了 |
[02:02] | I just want to put all this behind us. | 我只是想把一切置之脑后 |
[02:04] | – Every bit of it, finally. – Well, we’re almost there. | -所有的一切 -快了 |
[02:06] | The FBI’s interrogating her tomorrow. | 联调局明天审讯她 |
[02:08] | Are you gonna be there? | 你会去吗 |
[02:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:11] | I’m not sure how much more I can take. | 我不确定我还能承受多少 |
[02:14] | She’s delusional. | 她满脑妄想 |
[02:17] | Like, that thing that she said about… | 比如她说的那件事… |
[02:19] | You knowing things that I would want to know? | 你知道什么我想知道的事吗 |
[02:22] | Made up things from the mind of a very disturbed person. | 一个脑子不正常的人虚构出来的事 |
[02:28] | I’ll see you downstairs. | 楼下见 |
[02:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:42] | It’s gonna take some time to get your balance back. | 需要一些时间才能回归平衡 |
[02:44] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[02:48] | There’s this one thing that happened, | 发生了一件事 |
[02:49] | it’s been kinda bothering me. | 有些困扰我 |
[02:53] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[02:57] | When I woke up in the motel room, | 我在汽车旅馆房间里醒来时 |
[03:00] | Lori was on the phone with someone. | 洛莉在跟别人打电话 |
[03:04] | I think someone was helping her. | 我觉得有人在帮她 |
[03:07] | – Like who? Someone you knew before? – I don’t know. | -比如说谁 你之前认识的人吗 -我不知道 |
[03:10] | It sounded like someone she knew. | 听起来像是她认识的人 |
[03:13] | And… | 而且… |
[03:15] | like someone who knew me. | 像是认识我的人 |
[03:50] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[03:52] | I don’t know, it’s the way she sounded. | 我不知道 是她说话的语气 |
[03:53] | Really familiar, like she knew them really well or something. | 很熟悉 像是她很了解对方一样 |
[03:56] | They already knew everything that was going on. | 他们已经知道了发生的一切 |
[03:58] | I don’t know who she was talking to, I’m sorry. | 我不知道她在跟谁说话 抱歉 |
[04:04] | It wasn’t you, was it, Dad? | 不是你 对吧 爸爸 |
[04:05] | Me? | 我吗 |
[04:07] | Oh, my God, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[04:09] | I was looking for you, Carter. | 我在找你 卡特 |
[04:10] | I was frantic, like everyone else. | 我跟别人一样都发狂了 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | God, I can’t stop thinking about it. | 天啊 我一直在想这事 |
[04:19] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了很多 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:22] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[04:33] | Do you want anything else? | 你还想吃什么 |
[04:34] | Some eggs? | 吃鸡蛋吗 |
[04:35] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[04:36] | – But thank you. – Oh, we have stuff for waffles. | -谢谢 -咱家有华夫饼的材料 |
[04:38] | I haven’t had waffles since I was, like, ten. | 我十岁后就没吃过华夫饼了 |
[04:43] | Do you want a ride to school? | 你想要我载你去上学吗 |
[04:44] | No, Mom, stop acting weird. It’s freaking me out. | 不 妈妈 不要这么诡异 我都吓坏了 |
[04:48] | The last 72 hours have been pretty weird. | 过去72小时挺诡异的 |
[04:50] | I guess I’m a little off-kilter. | 我想我有点失去平衡了 |
[04:51] | Weird is kind of an understatement. | 诡异这词没法充分表述啊 |
[04:56] | I think it’d be great if we all just got back to normal, | 我觉得如果我们重回正轨 |
[04:58] | you know, stay on track. | 这就挺好的 |
[05:00] | Great policy. | 好方法 |
[05:06] | You sleep okay? | 你睡得好吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah, you? | 嗯 你呢 |
[05:08] | So-so. | 一般 |
[05:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:13] | Hi. Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:14] | Hey, Armadillo. | 好啊 犰狳 |
[05:18] | Hey, isn’t it a little early for murder music? | 现在放杀人音乐有点太早吧 |
[05:21] | Not in this house. | 在这栋房子里不早 |
[05:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:24] | You’re here, Taylor’s here, Max is here. | 你在这里 泰勒和麦克斯也在 |
[05:27] | That crazy woman’s going to jail, right? | 那个疯女人会进监狱 对吧 |
[05:30] | Then I’m good. | 那我就没事 |
[05:31] | – Anyone need a ride? – Good. | -有谁需要坐我的车吗 -很好 |
[05:33] | – Yeah. – How about you guys? | -我 -你们呢 |
[05:34] | No, I’m taking him to physical therapy. | 不 我要带他去做理疗 |
[05:36] | I thought you had econ. | 你不是有经济学竞赛吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah, but I can take him and still make it. | 是啊 我送他再去也来得及 |
[05:40] | Oh, that’s okay, I can find my own way. | 没事 我能找到路 |
[05:41] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[05:42] | You sure? I really don’t want you to– | 你确定吗 我真的不想要你… |
[05:43] | Yeah, Tay, don’t worry, I got this. | 是啊 小泰 别担心 我来吧 |
[05:46] | Fine. | 好 |
[05:47] | Take him. | 送他去吧 |
[05:49] | Tay, cool? | 小泰 没事吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah, totally cool. | 完全没事 |
[05:52] | All right, see the rest of you later. | 回头见 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:55] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[05:57] | – See you later. – Bye. | -回头见 -拜 |
[05:58] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[06:00] | Are you seeing Lori today? | 你今天要见洛莉吗 |
[06:03] | No, but tomorrow, she’s being interrogated by the FBI. | 不 但是明天她要被联调局审讯 |
[06:07] | You think I could come to that? | 你觉得我可以去吗 |
[06:08] | What? No. Absolutely not. | 什么 绝对不行 |
[06:10] | – Why? – Because I don’t want you anywhere near her. | -为什么 -因为我不想要你靠近她 |
[06:14] | What? Is there… | 什么 |
[06:15] | something you don’t want me to hear? | 你不想要我听到一些东西吗 |
[06:17] | Yes, her voice. | 是啊 她的声音 |
[06:19] | It’s in the hands of the FBI, okay? | 联调局会处理的 好吗 |
[06:21] | You’re not going, | 你不许去 |
[06:22] | there’s nothing more you need to know from Lori. | 你没必要了解洛莉的什么事了 |
[06:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[06:28] | Come on, Max. | 走吧 麦克斯 |
[06:36] | It’s the AP Microeconomics paper. | 是微观经济学的论文 |
[06:40] | Here it is. | 这里呢 |
[06:40] | Axiomatic theory of expected utility equilibrium strategies | 凸紧集中期望效用均衡策略的 |
[06:44] | in convex compacts. | 公理理论 |
[06:47] | – Are you the one who said we should take this class? – Yes. | -是你说我们该上这门课的吗 -是啊 |
[06:49] | Okay, so, you really want to finish this project? | 好吧 你真的想完成这个课程吗 |
[06:51] | ‘Cause really, it’s kind of, | 因为我觉得 |
[06:52] | you know, lost its luster for me. | 它失去了诱惑力 |
[06:54] | We have to finish this project. | 我们必须完成课程 |
[06:55] | It’s more than half our final grade. | 分数占了期末成绩的一半还多 |
[06:58] | I didn’t think you’d even be here today. | 我还以为你今天不会来呢 |
[06:59] | Why? Stuff to do. | 为什么 还有事要忙呢 |
[07:01] | Hey, I don’t judge, you know that. | 你知道的 我不评判 |
[07:03] | People handle issues the way they want. | 人们有自己应付问题的方法 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:07] | I didn’t mean to sound defensive, I just– | 我不想听起来很有防御心 我只是 |
[07:09] | Everyone thinks the world should stop spinning, I don’t get it. | 大家都觉得世界该停止转动 我不理解 |
[07:12] | Maybe they’re just trying to process. | 也许他们只是在努力消化 |
[07:13] | Well, this is my process. | 这就是我的消化 |
[07:15] | And I’m done. | 我消化完了 |
[07:27] | Oh, I’m… early. | 我来早了 |
[07:31] | I don’t get why my mom won’t let me hear Lori’s interrogation. | 我不知道为什么我妈不肯让我听洛莉的审问过程 |
[07:35] | She just doesn’t want you to see how messed-up Lori is. | 她只是不想让你看洛莉有多糟糕 |
[07:37] | Okay, but come on, Max. | 拜托 麦克斯 |
[07:39] | She wasn’t always this messed up. | 她并不是一直都这么糟糕 |
[07:41] | Remember, you knew her. | 记得吗 你认识她 |
[07:43] | I don’t know, maybe it’s everything she’s been through | 我不知道 也许是因为我回来后 |
[07:44] | – since I got back here. – Still. | -她经历的一切 -依然 |
[07:46] | It doesn’t explain why she took you in the first place. | 这无法解释她一开始为什么带走你 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:51] | Look, I know she’s done awful things. | 我知道她做了糟糕的事 |
[07:54] | Believe me, I know she has, but | 相信我 我知道 但是 |
[07:57] | I just want to know why. | 我只想知道原因 |
[08:00] | Because okay, that stuff with the egg donor thing, | 因为卵子捐赠者那码子事 |
[08:02] | there’s so much more to the story | 大家还有很多内情 |
[08:04] | than anyone ever told me. | 都没有告诉我 |
[08:06] | And, like, why did she want to meet our mom and dad after? | 比如她之后为什么想跟我们的爸妈见面 |
[08:09] | She knew what she was getting into, she was an egg donor. | 她清楚自己的处境 她是卵子捐赠者 |
[08:11] | It’s not like she put us up for adoption. | 又不是说她让我们被人收养了 |
[08:15] | I don’t know, I just… | 我也不清楚 我… |
[08:18] | I feel like there’s more to the story. | 我就感觉事情不是这么简单 |
[08:21] | I think Elizabeth is just trying to protect you. | 我觉得伊丽莎白只是想保护你 |
[08:23] | Yeah, but that’s the thing. | 这就是重点 |
[08:26] | Protect me from what? | 保护我什么 |
[08:34] | – Liz? – Hey. | -丽兹 -你好 |
[08:36] | You did good, how you handled the whole thing. | 整件事你处理得很好 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 过奖 |
[08:41] | It’s just the family fallout, you know? | 就是让全家都受到了影响 |
[08:43] | Yeah, well, kids are stronger than we think. | 孩子们比我们想象中的坚强 |
[08:46] | They’ll survive. | 他们不会有事的 |
[08:47] | It’s just her. | 可是她 |
[08:49] | Lori. | 洛莉 |
[08:50] | It’s over but she’s still stirring the pot. | 事情都结束了 她还是揪着不放 |
[08:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:59] | I was thinking I’d go to the interrogation tomorrow, | 我想明天去参加审讯 |
[09:01] | save you the trouble. | 你就不用麻烦了 |
[09:03] | Cool? | 行吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:04] | It’s cool. | 好啊 |
[09:06] | It’s very cool. | 太好了 |
[09:08] | – Thank you, Kyle. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 凯尔 -不客气 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God. It’s about time. | 天啊 你总算回来了 |
[09:28] | – Okay. Seriously. – Okay, seriously. | -说真的 -好啊 |
[09:31] | So we all agreed, when you were gone, we were all terrified. | 你不在时 我们都吓坏了 |
[09:33] | Yesterday was beyond intense. | 昨天真是太吓人了 |
[09:34] | The whole news blackout thing? Freaky. | 新闻消息封锁什么的 吓死人了 |
[09:36] | Okay, who’s in charge of that stuff? | 那种事都是谁管的 |
[09:37] | Bird, I’m trying to say something here. | 波德 让我说句话行吗 |
[09:39] | – Okay, sorry, go ahead. – Okay, I’ll say it. | -抱歉 你说 -好 我说 |
[09:40] | While you were gone, we realized | 你不在时 我们意识到 |
[09:42] | the world would suck without you in it. | 没有你的世界好无趣 |
[09:44] | I mean, we already knew that, | 这点我们都知道了 |
[09:45] | but a kidnapping really has a way of bringing it home. | 但是绑架这种事也真的太恐怖了吧 |
[09:48] | Which is why I have a remedy for all that ails us. | 所以我想了个法子帮大家压惊 |
[09:50] | – You always do. – Let me guess. | -你一向如此 -我猜猜 |
[09:52] | A welcome back Carter party. | 欢迎卡特归来派对 |
[09:53] | A fiesta, a fete, a festive gathering of kind folks | 召集所有善良 对你的归来感到松了口气 |
[09:57] | who are relieved and grateful that you’re back. | 并且心怀感激之人的一个大盛会 |
[09:59] | That’s really sweet, Bird, | 你真是太好了 波德 |
[10:01] | but I don’t know if I can deal with a whole– | 但我不知道能否应付这么… |
[10:02] | No, you don’t even have to lift a finger, | 不 你一根手指都不用动 |
[10:04] | because this happens to be one of my strengths. | 因为这是我的强项之一 |
[10:06] | Throwing parties and hiring people to do all the work. | 办派对 一切都雇人解决 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | – Shall we? – Yes. | -走吧 -好 |
[10:11] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归来 |
[10:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:20] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[10:22] | it’s cool. | 没事 |
[10:27] | Do you need a ride? | 你要搭便车吗 |
[10:28] | No, I don’t need a ride. | 不 我不需要搭便车 |
[10:29] | Dude, you want me to call the cops? | 伙计 你想我报警吗 |
[10:31] | No, just– | 不要 你… |
[10:32] | Just listen. I– | 你听我说 我… |
[10:35] | I need you to know that I know what I did. | 我想告诉你我知道自己做了什么 |
[10:38] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了错 |
[10:40] | That’s an understatement. | 这话说得真委婉 |
[10:41] | Here, but I– Look. I’m not that guy anymore. | 但我…我已经不是以前的自己了 |
[10:43] | What, the guy who tried to run away with my best friend? | 想跟我最好的朋友一起跑路的那个人吗 |
[10:46] | Or the guy who asked me to give him money and then shot me? | 还是那个让我给他钱 然后开枪打了我的人 |
[10:48] | Which guy aren’t you anymore? | 你不是哪个了 |
[10:49] | Neither. You’ll see. | 都不是了 你会看到的 |
[10:51] | I don’t want to see. | 我不想看 |
[10:52] | I want you to leave me alone. | 你不要再来烦我了 |
[10:56] | How the hell did you even get out of jail? | 你怎么出狱的 |
[10:58] | It’s legit, I have this uncle– | 是合法的 我有个叔叔… |
[11:00] | Forget it, forget it. | 算了 |
[11:01] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[11:03] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[11:05] | I get that, but I need you to understand– | 我懂 但你要理解… |
[11:06] | Dude, stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[11:16] | Apparently, the FBI does transcripts | 显然联调局的所有审讯 |
[11:18] | of all of their interrogations. | 都会有记录副本的 |
[11:20] | I wonder if I could get a copy of Lori’s. | 要是能看到洛莉的就好了 |
[11:22] | – I don’t get why you keep pushing this. – Okay, I am telling you, | -我不懂你为什么一直揪着不放 -我跟你说 |
[11:25] | she was on the phone with someone in the motel room. | 那天在汽车旅馆里她跟人打电话了 |
[11:27] | – It was weird. – So what? | -很诡异 -那又如何 |
[11:28] | She was in cahoots with someone and they kidnapped you together? | 她跟人串通一气然后绑架了你吗 |
[11:31] | Maybe, yeah. | 可能吧 |
[11:33] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on, okay? | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[11:35] | I just… | 我… |
[11:36] | I know there is more to this than my parents are telling me. | 我就是知道我父母还有事瞒着我 |
[11:39] | Sweetie, what you have is called idee fixe. | 亲 你这是成见 |
[11:42] | Okay, you’re maniacally preoccupied with an idea | 你现在是满脑子疯想 |
[11:45] | that has no basis in reality. | 根本没有事实依据 |
[11:48] | Did you just call me a maniac? | 你刚才是说我疯想吗 |
[11:50] | I guess I did. | 好像是的 |
[11:52] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[11:53] | I believe that you went through some hideous trauma | 我相信你经历了严重创伤 |
[11:56] | and you need as much drink, dance and love as I can dole out. | 你需要尽情喝酒跳舞才能平复 |
[12:00] | Thanks, B. | 谢谢你 B |
[12:01] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你的吧 |
[12:03] | Like, no joke. | 真爱 |
[12:06] | Good. | 那就好 |
[12:07] | Now, get ready to party | 那还不快去准备派对 |
[12:08] | and stop thinking about the FBI, okay? | 不要再想什么联调局了 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:14] | Put the keg over here. | 酒桶放这边 |
[12:44] | You said Lori snuck into your house | 你说洛莉偷溜进你房间 |
[12:45] | and took this picture of you. | 拍下了这张照片 |
[12:47] | She did. | 是的 |
[12:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[12:56] | Is this about the phone call in the motel? | 是因为汽车旅馆那通电话吗 |
[12:58] | No, not just that. | 不 不仅如此 |
[13:03] | Dad, there has to be a reason she’s doing this. | 爸爸 她这么做肯定有原因 |
[13:05] | Why would she take me twice? | 她为什么拐走我两次 |
[13:07] | Why would she risk it? | 为什么冒这个险 |
[13:08] | And why did she suddenly decide | 她又为什么突然决定 |
[13:09] | she needed to tell us she was the egg donor? | 告诉我们自己是卵子捐献者 |
[13:11] | I know her, Dad, she is getting at something | 我了解她 爸爸 她肯定有所图 |
[13:13] | and I don’t know what it is. | 可我不知道是什么 |
[13:15] | Lori is mentally ill. | 洛莉有精神问题 |
[13:17] | Whatever led to her extreme behavior is something | 她这些极端行为的动机是 |
[13:19] | a psychiatrist is gonna have to solve. | 精神病医生该去想的 |
[13:20] | Okay, but she didn’t act crazy when I was growing up. | 但她以前不像疯子啊 |
[13:23] | Honey, I don’t know what made Lori the way she is. | 亲爱的 我不知道洛莉为什么这样 |
[13:28] | Dad, I feel like you’re not telling me something. | 爸爸 我觉得你有事瞒着我 |
[13:31] | People don’t just do things for no reason | 人不会无缘无故做什么事 |
[13:34] | and I am trying to figure this all out right now | 我想现在把一切都弄明白 |
[13:36] | so I can move on with my life, finally. | 好安下心来继续自己的生活 |
[13:40] | And you’re not helping me. | 可你却不帮我 |
[13:43] | Please help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[13:48] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[13:52] | Was there something between you and Lori? | 你和洛莉之间有什么事吗 |
[13:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:02] | Yes, there was. | 我们之间有事 |
[14:10] | Your mother and I were going through a tough time. | 我和你妈妈当时感情触礁 |
[14:13] | We weren’t communicating. | 根本没有交流了 |
[14:18] | I had a one-night stand. | 我有次一夜情 |
[14:21] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[14:22] | It was the biggest mistake of my life. | 那是我生命中犯下的最大的错误 |
[14:25] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[14:26] | Nothing. | 没有然后了 |
[14:30] | I told her I’d made a mistake and… | 我告诉她是我犯错了… |
[14:33] | And I could never see her again. | 以后再也不能见她了 |
[14:35] | And I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[14:38] | until you were found. | 直到找到你 |
[14:42] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么不说呢 |
[14:44] | After I got back. | 我回来时 |
[14:45] | You must have known it was the same woman. | 你肯定知道是同一个人啊 |
[14:47] | I knew it was the same woman, but I also knew I would do | 我知道是同一个人 但我也知道 |
[14:49] | anything to make sure our family | 我会不惜一切 |
[14:52] | was finally gonna stay together. | 让这个家完整 |
[14:54] | Does Mom know? | 妈妈知道吗 |
[14:56] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:57] | Dad, she has to know. | 爸爸 她需要知道 |
[14:58] | You have to tell her. | 你得告诉她 |
[15:07] | Carter, look at what your mother, | 卡特 你看看你母亲 |
[15:08] | what all of us have been through. | 看看我们所有人经历的事 |
[15:11] | Learning that I had an affair while the two of you were babies | 要是让她知道我在你们俩婴儿时候出轨 |
[15:14] | and that it turned out to be Lori. | 出轨对象还是洛莉 |
[15:18] | That would destroy her. | 她肯定会崩溃的 |
[15:20] | You understand that. | 你明白的 |
[15:22] | I know your mom better than you do. | 我比你更了解你妈妈 |
[15:24] | She is very fragile right now, | 她现在非常脆弱 |
[15:27] | more fragile than you know. | 比你想象的还要脆弱 |
[15:28] | Okay, but now I know this. | 但现在我知道了 |
[15:31] | Now I’m hiding this from her, too. | 我也要瞒着她 |
[15:33] | That makes me a liar. | 我也要当骗子了 |
[15:34] | You’re not a liar. | 你不是骗子 |
[15:35] | You’re holding sensitive and… | 你只是知道敏感而… |
[15:39] | upsetting information and until the time is right, | 让人不快的信息 等时机到来时 |
[15:42] | when it makes sense for her to hear it, from me. | 等她能接受时 我再告诉她 |
[15:47] | But until then, this is between us. | 但在此之前 这事你必须保密 |
[15:56] | You have to trust me on this. | 你一定要相信我 |
[15:59] | This is not your burden to carry. | 这个担子不该你来背 |
[16:12] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[16:15] | I thought we could do taco night. | 今晚我们吃玉米卷吧 |
[16:18] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:19] | Mom, you don’t have to cook. | 妈妈 你不用下厨的 |
[16:20] | Sure I do. | 当然得下厨 |
[16:21] | That’s what moms do. It’s a mom thing. | 妈妈都这样 这是妈妈该做的 |
[16:26] | Well, we don’t adhere to stereotypes in this house. | 在这个屋檐下我们可不按常理行事 |
[16:31] | Plus, cooking’s a Taylor thing, not a you thing. | 再说下厨是泰勒擅长的事 不是你 |
[16:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:40] | I just know that I almost lost you again. | 我刚知道我差点又失去了你 |
[16:43] | It’s hard for me to believe that the nightmare’s over. | 我一时难以相信噩梦终于过去了 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I know. I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我知道 我也一直在回想 |
[16:49] | That’s another reason why I don’t want | 我不去参加审讯还有 |
[16:50] | to go to that interrogation, I don’t want to hear | 别的原因 我不想 |
[16:52] | another word that woman has to say. | 再听那女人说一个字了 |
[16:54] | – Okay, but– – She’s just gonna rant and rave, | -但是… -她只会大喊大叫 |
[16:56] | but none of it is going to be | 但是她说的一切 |
[16:57] | based on any kind of reality. | 都是她胡编乱造的 |
[17:00] | Which is? | 你是指 |
[17:00] | Which is… | 我是指 |
[17:03] | That you and Taylor and Grant are my children. | 你和泰勒还有格兰特都是我的孩子 |
[17:09] | You’re my kids. | 你们是我的孩子 |
[17:10] | There’s no other fathers or mothers. | 根本没有别的父亲或母亲 |
[17:13] | Nobody but us. | 只有我们 |
[17:14] | Just your dad and me | 只有你爸爸和我 |
[17:19] | and you kids. | 还有你们这些孩子 |
[17:23] | Nothing else matters. | 别的都不重要 |
[17:35] | Come in. | 进来 |
[17:40] | Mom’s trying to cook again. | 妈妈又准备做饭了 |
[17:42] | She’s acting weird. | 她很奇怪 |
[17:44] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[17:46] | Maybe you could talk to her. | 也许你能和她谈谈 |
[17:49] | Me? | 我吗 |
[17:50] | – Why? – Because she’s worried. | -为什么 -因为她很担心 |
[17:51] | She wants to make sure we know she’s our real mom, okay? | 她想确认我们知道她是我们真正的母亲 |
[17:54] | – No one else. – Of course she’s our real mom. | -不是别人 -她当然是我们真正的母亲 |
[17:56] | She’s our only mom. | 我们只有这么一个妈妈 |
[17:58] | Well, technically, Lori is our– | 严格来说 洛莉是我们… |
[18:01] | Please do not say that woman’s name. | 请不要提那个女人的名字 |
[18:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | But will you talk to her? | 但你会跟她谈的吧 |
[18:05] | – Reassure her? – I have homework to do. | -让她安心 -我还有作业呢 |
[18:07] | She’ll be fine, Carter. | 她会没事的 卡特 |
[18:09] | She knows she’s our mom. | 她知道她是我们的妈妈 |
[18:10] | Just move on. | 翻篇吧 |
[18:20] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[18:21] | Just taking a nap. | 休息了一会 |
[18:23] | – How was physical therapy? – Not what I expected. | -理疗怎么样 -跟我预想的不大一样 |
[18:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:27] | I am feeling stronger already, definitely. | 我的确感觉更强壮了 毋庸置疑 |
[18:30] | You coming to Bird’s tonight? | 你今晚来波德家吗 |
[18:31] | I wish I could. | 我也想去 |
[18:33] | Ofe and I have to finish a project. | 我得和挑眉哥把项目做完 |
[18:35] | Oh, couldn’t you do it this weekend? | 就不能周末再做吗 |
[18:37] | I don’t think so. | 应该不能 |
[18:39] | It’s a school night and everything, so I get it. | 还没到周末 我懂的 |
[18:43] | Will you text me? | 你会短信联系我吗 |
[18:45] | Cool. | 好的 |
[18:46] | Cool. | 好的 |
[18:54] | Fun. | 好玩 |
[18:55] | Not at Bird’s party, but still having fun. | 没参加波德的派对 但还是很好玩 |
[18:58] | You know, if I had a girlfriend living at my house, | 如果我的女朋友住在我家 |
[19:00] | I wouldn’t act like it’s no biggie. | 我肯定特高兴 |
[19:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:03] | You have to have a girlfriend first. | 首先你得有个女朋友 |
[19:05] | I got plenty of girlfriends. | 我有好多女朋友 |
[19:06] | I got ladies all over this town. | 我的妞遍布全城 |
[19:09] | I do, I have so many ladies. | 真的 我有好多妞 |
[19:10] | Truth? | 要听真相吗 |
[19:11] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[19:14] | It’s not really that great. | 其实没那么好 |
[19:15] | – Why? – Max just seems… | -为什么 -麦克斯看上去… |
[19:18] | I don’t know, different. | 我不知道 不一样了 |
[19:19] | Well, the bullet did miss his heart by a hair. | 子弹的确就差那么一点击中他的心脏 |
[19:24] | That doesn’t really address the other stuff. | 这也没法解释别的事 |
[19:26] | Like, tonight is a perfect example. | 比如 今晚就是个很好的例子 |
[19:28] | I’m here studying and he’s at a party getting high. | 我在这学习 他在派对上疯玩 |
[19:32] | ‘Cause that’s what Max does. | 因为麦克斯就是那样 |
[19:35] | Yeah, but… | 是 但是… |
[19:36] | Look, I’ve got one parent who’s a jock | 我的父母一个是运动狂 |
[19:39] | and one who’s a total braniac, but they’re good together. | 另一个是天才 但他们俩一起好好的 |
[19:41] | You don’t have to be the same to be in love. | 不一定要完全一样才能相爱 |
[19:44] | It just feels like | 只是感觉 |
[19:46] | things between us are different. | 我俩之间不一样了 |
[19:47] | Everything is different. | 一切都不一样了 |
[19:52] | Well. But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:53] | I’d like to talk more about me again, | 我还是想多谈谈我的事 |
[19:56] | if we could get back to that, because– | 如果我们能回到那个话题 因为… |
[19:58] | Oh, more– Yeah. | 更… 嗯 |
[19:59] | I think I like that a little bit better. | 我觉得我更喜欢那样 |
[20:29] | Hey, pretty lady. | 美女 |
[20:30] | You wanna dance? | 想跳个舞吗 |
[20:37] | – Ooh, what’s this? – Doesn’t matter. | -这是什么 -无所谓 |
[20:39] | May the wind be upon your back and the sun be upon your face. | 愿清风拂过你的后背 阳光照耀你的脸颊 |
[20:42] | Welcome home, Carter. | 欢迎回家 卡特 |
[20:44] | Don’t get kidnapped out this place. | 别被绑架走 |
[20:46] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[20:52] | Yep. | 没错 |
[20:53] | I have not had a drink in… | 我都没喝过酒自从… |
[20:54] | You’re right, you’re right. | 没错 没错 |
[20:55] | The shot wasn’t enough. | 这一杯还不够 |
[20:56] | No, no. Here you go. | 不 不 拿着 |
[21:02] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[21:05] | You’re totally right, man. | 你说得太对了 伙计 |
[21:06] | I probably shouldn’t have showed up at the rehab clinic. | 我可能不该出现在康复诊所 |
[21:09] | Again, I’m sorry about that, but… | 再说一遍 我很抱歉 但是… |
[21:11] | But… | 但是… |
[21:18] | Crash? | 克拉什 |
[21:31] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[21:32] | He’s been following me around. | 他一直在跟着我 |
[21:34] | It’s really not okay that you’re here, man. | 你真不该出现在这里 伙计 |
[21:35] | Actually, um, it’s my fault. | 其实 这是我的错 |
[21:37] | He was texting me. | 他给我发短信 |
[21:38] | Yo, it’s time for you to move on. | 你应该往前看了 |
[21:40] | I mean away from here. | 我是说离开这里 |
[21:41] | I’m just here to talk to Max. | 我只是来找麦克斯的 |
[21:42] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[21:43] | Okay, but like I said… | 但我说了… |
[21:46] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[21:50] | Sorry to bother you. | 对不起打扰了 |
[22:02] | Crash. | 克拉什 |
[22:05] | Crash! | 克拉什 |
[22:06] | – What? – Wait. | -怎么了 -等等 |
[22:07] | Keep your sword in your pants, okay? | 先别急着出手 |
[22:09] | Let’s just give them a minute. | 给他们一点时间 |
[22:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[22:14] | You’re supposed to be in prison. | 你应该蹲在监狱里 |
[22:16] | – I turned in the guy who sold me the gun. – You know what? | -我供出了那个卖给我枪的家伙 -你知道吗 |
[22:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[22:20] | I don’t care. I don’t want to see you. | 我不在乎 我不想见到你 |
[22:21] | I’m not here to see you, I’m here to see Max. | 我不是来见你的 我是来找麦克斯的 |
[22:24] | What do you want with Max? | 你找麦克斯干什么 |
[22:27] | You almost killed him, Crash. | 你差点杀了他 克拉什 |
[22:29] | You left me in a gas station | 你把我一个人丢在加油站 |
[22:31] | – with my friend dying in my arms. – I know that. | -我的朋友在我怀里奄奄一息 -我知道 |
[22:33] | I know that. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:39] | I turned you in. | 是我把你供出来的 |
[22:43] | I turned you in. | 是我出卖了你 |
[22:45] | I was the reason Elizabeth showed up that night | 就因为我 那晚伊丽莎白才会出现 |
[22:47] | and you got arrested. | 将你逮捕 |
[22:48] | Okay, good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[22:50] | – What? – Good. | -什么 -好的 |
[22:52] | I deserved it. | 是我活该 |
[22:54] | I was messed up and dangerous. | 我当时一团糟 非常危险 |
[22:57] | If you hadn’t told Elizabeth | 如果你没有告诉伊丽莎白 |
[22:58] | and I had driven out of town just like I planned, | 我就会照计划驶出镇子 |
[23:01] | I’d probably be dead by now. | 现在我可能都已经死了 |
[23:03] | I needed someone to stop me. | 我需要有人来阻止我 |
[23:04] | I didn’t know how to stop myself. | 我不知道该怎么阻止自己 |
[23:07] | What are you trying to prove following Max around? | 你缠着麦克斯是想证明什么 |
[23:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:12] | I just want him to know how sorry I am. | 只想让他知道我很抱歉 |
[23:15] | I want him to forgive me. | 希望他能原谅我 |
[23:17] | Well, he’s not gonna forgive you. | 他不会原谅你的 |
[23:19] | You’re crazy, why on earth would he ever forgive you? | 你疯了 他到底为什么要原谅你 |
[23:20] | I don’t know, but I can’t forgive myself | 我不知道 但除非他明白我知道我自己错了 |
[23:22] | until he understands that I know I did the wrong thing. | 不然我自己都不能原谅我自己 |
[23:24] | We told you to get out of here. | 我们跟你说了快滚 |
[23:28] | Are you ready for me to leave? | 你准备好让我走了吗 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:32] | You heard her. | 你也听到了 |
[23:34] | Listen, Gabe, I don’t know what you– | 听着 加布 我不知道你… |
[23:36] | – No. – Gabe. | -不 -加布 |
[23:38] | Don’t push me again. | 不要再推我 |
[23:40] | Gabe! What the– | 加布 搞什么… |
[23:41] | No one wants you here, man. | 这没人想见你 伙计 |
[23:46] | I’m not gonna fight you. | 我不会跟你打的 |
[23:50] | I’m not fighting anyone anymore. | 我再也不打架了 |
[24:04] | I hope everybody’s asleep. | 希望大家都睡了 |
[24:06] | I don’t wanna go in. | 我不想进去 |
[24:08] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[24:09] | Ugh, could this day get any worse? | 今天还能更糟点吗 |
[24:17] | What is going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[24:18] | We just had a little too much to drink, that’s all. | 我们喝高了 就是这样 |
[24:22] | – Whoa, what– What happened? – Grant, buddy, nothing. | -怎么了 -格兰特 没事 |
[24:24] | Just beer. Go back to bed, will you? | 我们喝酒了 去睡觉吧 好吗 |
[24:26] | It’s fine. I just need to pass out. | 没事的 我需要一醉解千愁 |
[24:28] | It’s not nothing. It’s Crash. | 有事 是克拉什 |
[24:29] | Who’s somehow out of jail. | 他不知怎么的出狱了 |
[24:31] | – What? – Gabe, let’s just get Carter upstairs. | -什么 -加布 我们把卡特扶上去 |
[24:33] | You saw Crash? | 你看见克拉什了吗 |
[24:36] | He didn’t stay. | 他没久留 |
[24:37] | Gabe punched him and also, | 加布打了他一拳 而且 |
[24:40] | I don’t love him. | 我不爱他 |
[24:48] | Grant, sorry. | 格兰特 抱歉 |
[24:49] | Taylor, Carter just needs to go to bed. | 泰勒 卡特得好好睡一觉 |
[24:53] | This is unbelievable. | 简直不敢相信 |
[24:57] | You got this. | 你好好照顾她 |
[25:07] | You’re not supposed to climb stairs. | 你不该爬楼梯的 |
[25:10] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[25:12] | Max, he almost killed you. | 麦克斯 他差点杀了你 |
[25:14] | There was blood everywhere. | 鲜血到处都是 |
[25:16] | It was awful. | 真是太可怕了 |
[25:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:19] | But I’m here now. | 但我现在好好的呢 |
[25:26] | You almost died because of him. | 你差点就因他而死 |
[25:30] | And because of me. | 因我而死 |
[25:31] | Carter, I’m okay. | 卡特 我没事 |
[25:35] | All right? I didn’t die. | 好吗 我没死 |
[25:36] | I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[25:37] | Everything worked out. | 一切都过去了 |
[25:42] | You just need to sleep. | 你只要好好睡一觉 |
[25:44] | Let it go. | 别想了 |
[25:54] | I swear, if Carter brings Crash back into her life, | 我保证 如果卡特敢让克拉什重回她身边 |
[25:58] | I will never talk to her again. | 我绝对不会再和她说话了 |
[25:59] | He is the reason for every wrong in this family. | 我们家一切的乱子都是因他而起 |
[26:02] | He’s not responsible for Lori. | 洛莉的事不怪他 |
[26:04] | Fine, but maybe he’s responsible for your life right now | 好吧 但你现在这样都是因为他 |
[26:06] | and what you’re going through. | 看看你受了多少苦 |
[26:07] | My life is good. | 我好得很 |
[26:09] | I’m not dead, I’m not paralyzed. | 我没死 也没残 |
[26:12] | Are you defending Crash? | 你是在维护克拉什吗 |
[26:14] | No, I’m not defending Crash. | 不 我没有维护克拉什 |
[26:17] | I just don’t think it’s a black and white situation. | 我只是不觉得这是个非黑即白的事情 |
[26:21] | All right? I think it’s complicated. | 好吗 我觉得这事很复杂 |
[26:22] | What is complicated about my sister dating | 我姐姐在和一个试图杀死你的人约会 |
[26:25] | the guy that tried to kill you? | 这事有什么复杂的 |
[26:27] | I think that’s pretty simple. | 我觉得简单得很 |
[26:30] | Not everything in life is simple, | 人生中不是所有事都很简单 |
[26:33] | even if you want it to be. | 就算你希望如此 |
[26:45] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[26:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[26:50] | Grant, do you want me to drop you off? | 格兰特 用我带你一程吗 |
[26:54] | Taylor, I didn’t see him on purpose. | 泰勒 我不是故意去见他的 |
[26:56] | – Who? – Crash. | -谁 -克拉什 |
[26:57] | – What? – She was with Crash last night. | -什么 -她昨晚和克拉什在一起 |
[26:59] | I was not with Crash last night. | 我昨晚没和克拉什在一起 |
[27:00] | It was my fault, he’s been wanting to make it up to me, | 是我的错 他一直想补偿我 |
[27:03] | he came by Bird’s last night to find me. | 他昨晚去波德家找我了 |
[27:04] | It’s enough that he even exists. | 他还活着就够让人讨厌了 |
[27:06] | Let’s go, Grant. | 走吧 格兰特 |
[27:08] | I knew he was out of jail, | 我知道他出狱了 |
[27:09] | – but I had no idea he’d show up here. – You knew? | -但我完全不知道他会出现在这里 -你知道吗 |
[27:11] | I didn’t know the guy would dare show his face. | 我并不知道他胆敢露面 |
[27:13] | Still, don’t you think that’s something | 尽管如此 你不觉得 |
[27:14] | I would’ve wanted to know? | 这事你该告诉我吗 |
[27:16] | Promise us you aren’t seeing him. | 向我们保证你不会见他 |
[27:19] | No, I’m not seeing him. | 不 我不会见他 |
[27:20] | – Carter. – What? | -卡特 -怎么 |
[27:21] | I’m the only one telling the truth in this family | 这家里只有我在说实话 |
[27:23] | and I’m the bad guy. | 我却成了坏人 |
[27:28] | I have a class. | 我今天有课 |
[27:29] | Why don’t I give you a ride? | 我送你一程吧 |
[27:39] | This is hard. | 这很难熬 |
[27:40] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[27:41] | I wish you didn’t have to deal with this. | 我希望你不用承受这些 |
[27:46] | You said you’d hold on to what I told you | 你说过会保守我的秘密 |
[27:48] | until I think the time is right | 直到我觉得时机成熟 |
[27:49] | to share it with your mom. | 能告诉妈妈为止 |
[27:52] | I really need you to keep that promise. | 我真的希望你能信守诺言 |
[27:54] | I am keeping that promise. | 我正在信守诺言 |
[27:57] | But that doesn’t make it easy. | 但这也没能让事情更容易 |
[28:13] | Crash, man, you gotta knock it off. | 克拉什 老兄 你不能再这样下去了 |
[28:16] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[28:17] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[28:18] | Actually, probably a lot of things. | 事实上 也许有很多事 |
[28:22] | Look, I just want to make this right between us. | 听着 我只是想弥补我们俩之间的关系 |
[28:26] | Whether I want you to or not? | 不管我愿不愿意吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:31] | Why are you so into this? | 你为什么这么执着 |
[28:36] | Turns out, uh… | 因为我发现 |
[28:39] | The safety was on but the model was faulty. | 虽然保险开了 但是那把枪有问题 |
[28:41] | My lawyers filed a lawsuit against the gun manufacturers. | 我的律师已经对枪支生产商提出诉讼 |
[28:44] | – Lawyers. – Yeah. | -律师 -是啊 |
[28:45] | I’ve got this uncle that I haven’t seen | 我有个叔叔 我两岁起 |
[28:46] | since I was, like, two. | 就没见过他了 |
[28:48] | He’s the one who hired them. | 就是他雇的律师 |
[28:49] | So you’re off the hook then. | 所以你现在摆脱困境了 |
[28:52] | What do you need to prove to me? | 你到底想向我证明什么 |
[28:54] | Dude, I’ve had more chances than I deserve. | 老兄 我之前得到过太多机会 |
[28:59] | Carter cared about me. | 卡特关心我 |
[29:00] | I threw it away. | 我没珍惜 |
[29:03] | Elizabeth tried to give me a break, I threw it away. | 伊丽莎白放了我一马 我没珍惜 |
[29:06] | Social workers, cops. | 社工 警察 |
[29:08] | Shrinks. | 心理医生 |
[29:09] | I still acted like a dick. | 我还是表现得很混蛋 |
[29:10] | I can’t argue with any of that. | 我同意 |
[29:12] | Dude, I’ve never come that close to killing anyone. | 老兄 我从没像这样差点杀了人过 |
[29:15] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[29:16] | You didn’t deserve what I did. | 我不该那样对你 |
[29:19] | Oh, jeez. | 老天 |
[29:22] | I don’t know how to do what I’m doing. | 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[29:25] | But I’m trying to take responsibility, | 但我想试着负起责任来 |
[29:27] | I’m trying to grow up. | 我在试着成长 |
[29:28] | So I don’t know how long that’s gonna take, but I just– | 我不知道那要花多长时间 但我 |
[29:31] | I can’t let this go. | 我没法翻篇 |
[29:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:57] | Dude, this is really cool. | 老兄 这太棒了 |
[29:58] | Hey, man, don’t talk. | 别说了 |
[30:00] | Just drive. | 开车吧 |
[30:18] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:19] | I just saw Crash drop you off. | 我看见克拉什开车带你回来了 |
[30:22] | Taylor, you have to stop being angry at me. | 泰勒 你不能总这样生我气 |
[30:26] | Really? I have to? | 真的吗 我不能吗 |
[30:28] | Do you know how crazy it is that you’re even talking to him? | 你知道你还和他说话有多可怕吗 |
[30:30] | He’s the guy that shot you. | 是他开枪打伤了你啊 |
[30:32] | What, you think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[30:33] | Are you just gonna forget about it? | 你打算就这样忘了吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:36] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna try. | 我觉得我要试试 |
[30:37] | He almost killed you. | 他差点杀死你 |
[30:41] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[30:43] | Yeah, you must be right, | 是啊 你说得对 |
[30:45] | ’cause I don’t know who you are anymore. | 因为我都不认识你了 |
[30:48] | I’m the same person that I’ve always been. | 我还是我 一直没变过 |
[30:49] | No. You’re not. | 不 你不是了 |
[30:52] | You’re damaged, or something. | 你受伤了 还是怎么 |
[30:54] | I mean, you talk to the guy who put a gun in your face. | 竟然和那个对你开枪的人说话 |
[30:57] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[30:58] | Nothing is wrong with me. | 我没怎么 |
[31:02] | I just… | 我只是 |
[31:03] | I don’t want to be defined | 我不想让别人一看到我 |
[31:05] | by the worst thing that ever happened to me. | 想到的就是我被人打了一枪 |
[31:33] | Grant told me you had a big fight with Taylor about Crash. | 格兰特说你和泰勒为了克拉什大吵一架 |
[31:36] | Crash… | 克拉什 |
[31:38] | has always been a suspect dude. | 一直都是个很可疑的人 |
[31:41] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[31:45] | But I believe him when he says | 但当他说他想弥补的时候 |
[31:46] | he wants to make things up to me, | 我相信了他 |
[31:49] | ’cause I want to believe him. | 因为我想要相信他 |
[31:50] | You want to believe Crash? | 你想要相信克拉什 |
[31:53] | Well, I know that feeling. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[31:58] | Do you really think you can forgive him for what he did? | 你真觉得你能原谅他所做的一切吗 |
[32:01] | I think it’ll be hard. | 我觉得那会很难 |
[32:05] | It’ll take time, but… | 会花很长时间 |
[32:07] | But I can’t hold onto hating him. | 但我不能一直恨他 |
[32:12] | That’s gonna make me sick. | 我会疯的 |
[32:18] | Do you think I should forgive him? | 你觉得我该原谅他吗 |
[32:22] | It’s up to you. | 看你了 |
[32:24] | All I know is that if I keep hating him, | 我只知道 如果我一直恨他 |
[32:28] | then he’ll win. | 那他就赢了 |
[32:31] | He’ll have taken all my power and left me a victim. | 他会抽干我所有的力气 让我做牺牲品 |
[32:36] | And I’m not a victim. | 我不是牺牲品 |
[32:41] | So you lost your temper. | 所以你发脾气了 |
[32:43] | You were upset. | 你很生气 |
[32:45] | If I’d been there, I would have gone crazy, too. | 如果是我 我也会失控的 |
[32:49] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[32:53] | You know, I love him, but I… | 你知道的 我爱他 但是我… |
[32:57] | I can’t handle what’s happening. | 我没法应付发生的事 |
[33:02] | I just need– I need things to go back to normal. | 我只是需要一切都回归正常 |
[33:06] | Why can’t everyone just… stay themselves? | 大家为什么不能都像从前一样 |
[33:13] | When you feel better, maybe the two of you | 你感觉好点后 可能你们俩 |
[33:14] | should just talk about where you are, you know? | 应该谈谈你们目前的情况 |
[33:18] | You’re in different places right now, | 你们现在意见相左 |
[33:19] | but maybe you’ll be back in a groove soon. | 但也许你们很快会意见一致 |
[33:22] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[33:24] | I love Max. | 我爱麦克斯 |
[33:25] | I think you’re good together. | 我觉得你俩在一起很配 |
[33:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:43] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:47] | I just want to say, I should have told you | 我想说 我该提前告诉你 |
[33:49] | that Crash was out of jail. | 克拉什出狱的事 |
[33:52] | I was wrong. I apologize. | 是我不好 我道歉 |
[33:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:58] | I just wish I’d have known he was out. | 我只是想知道他出狱的消息 |
[34:01] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[34:03] | There’s a lot of things that I should have told you. | 有好多事我都应该告诉你 |
[34:07] | You know when you were kidnapped, | 知道吗 你被绑架时 |
[34:10] | the worst thing about it | 最糟糕的是 |
[34:11] | was just not knowing what happened to you. | 我们不知道你发生了什么 |
[34:14] | Were you injured, were you… | 有没有受伤 有没有… |
[34:18] | But even if it was the worst news in the world, | 但即使得到的是最糟糕的消息 |
[34:21] | all I wanted to know was the truth. | 我也想知道真相 |
[34:25] | The truth. | 真相 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 我不该吼你的 对不起 |
[34:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:52] | And I’m really sorry for upsetting you | 我真的很抱歉让你生气了 |
[34:55] | and for not checking in with you about the whole Crash thing. | 还有没和你坦白克拉什的事 |
[34:58] | – I could have done that. – No, no. | -我可以告诉你的 -不 |
[34:59] | I should have done that. | 我应该告诉你 |
[35:00] | You don’t have to check in with me. | 你没必要告诉我 |
[35:04] | It just feels like, I don’t know, | 我只是觉得 我也不知道 |
[35:06] | we’re in two different places or something. | 好像我们在两个世界里 |
[35:09] | I know. | 我明白 |
[35:10] | I thought I was a forgiving person | 我以为我是个宽容的人 |
[35:12] | and this whole Crash thing is just– | 但这克拉什的事就是… |
[35:14] | Yeah, we can talk about that. | 我们可以谈谈这件事 |
[35:15] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[35:16] | Taylor, we are different. | 泰勒 正因为我们不同 |
[35:20] | That’s what makes us great. | 所以我们才这么相配 |
[35:21] | Maybe. | 可能是 |
[35:24] | But maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[35:25] | I… | 我… |
[35:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:33] | I think it’d probably be good if… | 我觉得可能… |
[35:37] | … if we broke up for a while. | 可能分开一段时间对我们都好 |
[35:42] | Right? | 对吗 |
[35:49] | I guess if… | 也许吧… |
[35:51] | I really love you, Max. | 我真的爱你 麦克斯 |
[35:54] | But you need to do your thing and I need to do mine. | 但你有你的世界 我也有我的生活 |
[35:57] | – Taylor. – No, I just… | -泰勒 -别 我只是… |
[36:00] | I just wanted you to know how I was feeling. | 我只想让你知道我的感受 |
[36:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:24] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[36:26] | No. | 不 |
[36:27] | Everything is not okay. | 什么都不好 |
[36:33] | I can’t tell Elizabeth about Lori, Carter, | 我不能和伊丽莎白说洛莉的事 卡特 |
[36:36] | I already told you why. | 我已经告诉过你原因了 |
[36:37] | Okay, but… | 是 但是… |
[36:40] | You are not giving her a chance | 你没给她一个机会 |
[36:42] | and you’re not giving yourself a chance to get past this. | 也没给自己机会来了结这事 |
[36:45] | Dad, this is the lie that is going to destroy us. | 爸 这个谎言会毁了这个家 |
[36:48] | Not my abduction, not the egg donor stuff, | 不是我被绑架 也不是卵子捐赠者 |
[36:50] | this one. | 而是这个 |
[36:53] | You can’t just bury something like this. | 你不能就这样掩盖事实 |
[36:55] | If you tell her now, she might forgive you. | 你现在告诉她 她可能会原谅你 |
[36:58] | – She won’t. – How do you know that? | -她不会 -你怎么知道呢 |
[36:59] | Because I can’t forgive myself. | 因为连我都无法原谅自己 |
[37:03] | It’s unforgivable. | 我罪无可赦 |
[37:08] | Dad, what happened? | 爸 发生了什么事 |
[37:10] | Tell me the whole story. | 原原本本的告诉我 |
[37:14] | I was having an affair with David Wilson | 大卫·威尔逊和我有过一段婚外情 |
[37:15] | when Carter and Taylor were a year old. | 在卡特和泰勒一岁时 |
[37:17] | What is your relationship with Elizabeth Wilson? | 你和伊丽莎白·威尔逊是什么关系 |
[37:20] | Didn’t have one. | 没关系 |
[37:21] | I only knew what David told me during the affair. | 我知道的都是外遇时大卫告诉我的 |
[37:23] | – Which was? – He was unhappy. | -他跟你说了什么 -他很不开心 |
[37:25] | He wished he’d never married her. | 他说希望自己没和她结婚 |
[37:26] | She destroyed his self esteem. | 她毁了他的自尊 |
[37:28] | Made his life miserable. | 让他的生活苦不堪言 |
[37:30] | How did you meet the Wilsons? | 你是怎么认识威尔逊一家的 |
[37:36] | I met David in the park. | 我和戴维是在公园认识的 |
[37:39] | I don’t know where she was. | 我不知道她当时在哪儿 |
[37:41] | He was always the one with the girls. | 通常都是他一个人带孩子 |
[37:42] | Hi, looks like you could use an extra hand. | 要我搭把手吗 |
[37:45] | Yes, actually. | 那敢情好 |
[37:46] | If you could… | 如果你… |
[37:49] | Oh, she’s gorgeous. | 她可真美 |
[37:51] | They both are. | 她俩都很漂亮 |
[37:53] | When I asked her if she lived near us, | 我问她是不是住在我们附近 |
[37:55] | she said she was a hospice worker down the road. | 她说她在这条路上的一个收容所工作 |
[37:58] | Was that true? | 是真的吗 |
[37:59] | To be honest, I have no idea. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[38:01] | He was miserable. | 他很痛苦 |
[38:02] | That’s pretty much all we talked about at first. | 我们刚开始谈论的几乎都是这些 |
[38:04] | But I knew right away, he needed someone to love him. | 但我马上明白了 他需要有人来爱他 |
[38:07] | I should have known something was wrong. | 我本该知道出了问题 |
[38:09] | She was very needy and I was vulnerable. | 她当时很空虚 我很脆弱 |
[38:12] | Because you weren’t getting along with Mom. | 因为你和妈妈不能很好相处吗 |
[38:13] | We were disconnected. | 我们谁也不理谁 |
[38:14] | On Elizabeth’s birthday, they got into a big fight. | 伊丽莎白生日的时候 他们大吵了一架 |
[38:17] | We were supposed to have a weekend away, | 周末我们本该去度假 |
[38:19] | but your mom and I had a huge fight. | 但是你妈妈和我大吵了一架 |
[38:21] | She couldn’t bear the thought of being alone with him | 她无法忍受跟他单独相处 |
[38:23] | and went to her parents’ house. | 于是回了娘家 |
[38:25] | I called. I tried to talk to her, | 我打电话给她 想跟她谈谈 |
[38:26] | but Joan answered and said your mom needed space. | 不过是琼接的电话 说你妈妈需要空间 |
[38:33] | Is that when you got together with Lori? | 所以你就和洛莉走到了一起吗 |
[38:35] | So he called me and said we should meet. | 所以他打给我 约我见面 |
[38:37] | He called you. | 他给你打了电话 |
[38:38] | I went to the local bar and there she was. | 我去了当地的酒吧 她刚好在那里 |
[38:40] | – Waiting for you? – I don’t know. | -她在等你 -我不知道 |
[38:43] | I wouldn’t put it past her. | 她做出这种事我不会觉得奇怪 |
[38:44] | The bar, he just unloaded. | 在酒吧里 他大倒苦水 |
[38:45] | I mean, the guy was so unhappy. | 他非常不开心 |
[38:47] | He just went on and on about what a bitch his wife was. | 他不停地说他老婆有多渣 |
[38:50] | I was unhappy about not getting along with your mother. | 无法和你妈妈好好相处让我很难过 |
[38:54] | – We were awful to each other. – It sounds horrible. | -我们当时针锋相对 -听着很糟糕 |
[38:56] | It seemed pretty obvious after that night | 那晚之后 很显然 |
[38:58] | that everything would just fall into place. | 一切都变得顺理成章 |
[39:00] | Me, him, the girls. | 我 他 两个孩子 |
[39:02] | So are you claiming that you had planned, at this time, | 所以你是想说这次你的计划就是要 |
[39:05] | to kidnap one of these children? | 绑架其中的一个孩子 |
[39:07] | God, no. The plan was for him | 才不是 我的计划是 |
[39:09] | to leave her and bring the girls. | 让他离开他老婆 把孩子们也带走 |
[39:11] | I thought that was the last I’d ever see her. | 我以为那是我最后一次见她 |
[39:14] | Did you think she was planning on taking me then? | 你有没有想到她那时打算抱走我 |
[39:17] | She never even mentioned you | 她都没提过你 |
[39:19] | or Taylor except to say you were beautiful, | 或者泰勒 只夸过你们漂亮 |
[39:21] | which you were, but you have to remember, | 你们确实很美 但你要知道 |
[39:22] | this was two years before you were taken. | 这都是你被抱走两年之前的事了 |
[39:26] | We had moved on. | 这都过去了 |
[39:27] | Dad. You have to tell Mom. | 爸 你得告诉妈妈这件事 |
[39:30] | You just do. | 告诉她吧 |
[39:32] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:35] | Too much has happened. | 发生了太多事 |
[39:36] | Every second this lie goes on, Lori is winning. | 只要这个谎言存在 洛莉就得逞了 |
[39:42] | She is getting exactly what she wants. | 这正是她的目的 |
[39:45] | But maybe if this is all out in the open, | 但也许把这一切都说出来 |
[39:47] | maybe all of us could start to… | 我们所有人才能开始 |
[39:52] | to get on with our lives. | 过我们自己的生活 |
[39:57] | What if your mother can’t forgive me? | 要是你妈妈没法原谅我怎么办 |
[40:01] | What if she can? | 要是她能呢 |
[40:17] | You thought he was gonna leave his wife? | 你觉得他会离开他的妻子吗 |
[40:19] | I know he was. | 我知道他会 |
[40:23] | He promised. | 他答应过我 |