时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Baby, you do not look at all well. | 亲爱的 你看起来可不好啊 |
[00:13] | You didn’t belong with those people, all right? | 你不属于那群人 |
[00:15] | You belong with me. | 你属于我 |
[00:16] | I’ve got it under control. | 一切都在我控制之下 |
[00:18] | You knew eventually it would come to this. | 你知道结局会是如此 |
[00:19] | The truth has to come out…… | 必须说出真相 |
[00:22] | I couldn’t get pregnant. | 我没法生育 |
[00:24] | When we decided to look for an egg donor… | 我们开始寻找卵子捐赠者… |
[00:26] | They chose me. I am your real mother. | 他们选择了我 我才是你的妈妈 |
[00:29] | That’s a cop. Go! | 是警察 快走 |
[00:30] | No, please. | 别这样 |
[00:33] | Run! | 跑 |
[00:36] | No matter what we find out about us… | 不管我们血缘关系如何 |
[00:38] | It doesn’t change anything, | 什么都不会改变的 |
[00:39] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你们担心的是这个 |
[00:40] | Crash, what the hell are you doing? | 克拉什 你要干什么 |
[00:42] | The safety’s on. | 保险栓开着呢 |
[00:44] | Call 911! | 快叫救护车 |
[00:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[00:46] | Is it okay that I’m here? | 我在这里没关系吧 |
[00:48] | Yeah. But I don’t want to be apart. | 当然没关系 但我不想分开 |
[00:50] | We had a really great thing going. | 我们之间很愉快 |
[00:51] | We should have it again. | 我们现在该和好 |
[00:52] | I would really like that. | 我愿意 |
[00:53] | Crash? | 克拉什 |
[00:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[00:56] | You know what, it doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗 这无所谓 |
[00:57] | I don’t care. I don’t want to see you. | 我不在乎 我不想见到你 |
[00:59] | I’m not here to see you. I’m here to see Max. | 我不是来见你的 我是来找麦克斯的 |
[01:00] | Crash, man, you gotta knock it off. | 克拉什 老兄 你不能再这样下去了 |
[01:03] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[01:04] | You didn’t deserve what I did. | 我不该那样对你 |
[01:05] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:07] | I just saw Crash drop you off. | 我看见克拉什开车带你回来了 |
[01:08] | He almost killed you! | 他差点杀死你 |
[01:09] | – People change. – Yeah, you must be right. | -人是会变的 -是啊 你说得对 |
[01:11] | Because I don’t know who you are anymore. | 因为我都不认识你了 |
[01:13] | Was there something between you and Lori? | 你和洛莉之间有什么事吗 |
[01:15] | I was having an affair with David Wilson | 大卫·威尔逊和我有过一段婚外情 |
[01:17] | when Carter and Taylor were a year old. | 那时卡特和泰勒一岁 |
[01:19] | I can’t tell Elizabeth about Lori. | 我不能和伊丽莎白说洛莉的事 |
[01:22] | This is the lie that is going to destroy us. | 这个谎言会毁了这个家 |
[01:24] | If you tell her now, she might forgive you. | 你现在告诉她 她可能会原谅你 |
[01:27] | What if your mother can’t forgive me? | 要是你妈妈没法原谅我怎么办 |
[01:36] | Elizabeth, please. | 伊丽莎白 拜托 |
[01:37] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[01:39] | Yes, I made a decision– | 我做了个决定 |
[01:40] | a wrong decision. I was in a bad place. | 错误的决定 我当时处境很糟糕 |
[01:42] | All these years, I trusted you. | 这么多年来我都信任你 |
[01:44] | – I’m so sorry. – I can’t even begin | -对不起 -我都没法 |
[01:46] | to understand any of this. | 理解这一切 |
[01:48] | I should have told you years ago. I wanted to. | 我多年前就该告诉你 我想的 |
[01:50] | You have no idea how much. | 你不知道我有多想 |
[01:53] | How did Carter know? | 卡特怎么知道的 |
[01:54] | She confronted me. | 她质问我了 |
[01:55] | With what? | 问了什么 |
[01:56] | My photo from Lori’s housemate. | 洛莉的室友有我的照片 |
[01:59] | I guess 13 years of Carter’s life | 我想卡特生命中的十三年 |
[02:00] | wasn’t enough for Lori. | 对洛莉来说还是不够 |
[02:03] | She had to take you and Taylor from me too. | 她还得从我身边夺走你和泰勒 |
[02:06] | She hasn’t taken anyone. | 她没有夺走谁 |
[02:09] | Taylor is your daughter. Carter is too. | 泰勒是你女儿 卡特也是 |
[02:11] | And I’m your husband. | 我是你丈夫 |
[02:13] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:16] | Oh, they’re just talking. | 他们在聊天 |
[02:18] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[02:21] | I don’t know, I couldn’t really hear. | 我不知道 听不清 |
[02:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:26] | What? Yeah. | 什么 没事 |
[02:27] | You look like you’ve been crying. | 你看起来像是哭过 |
[02:30] | I broke up with Max. | 我跟麦克斯分手了 |
[02:32] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[02:34] | It’s just this whole Crash thing. | 因为克拉什的事 |
[02:37] | You know, I– I get it. | 我懂 |
[02:38] | I get that Max is a nice guy. | 我知道麦克斯是个好人 |
[02:41] | But… some things are just unforgivable. | 但是一些事情无法原谅 |
[02:45] | I mean, does everybody just get to do whatever they want | 每个人难道都能为所欲为 |
[02:47] | and then it’s just supposed to be okay? | 这样就没关系吗 |
[02:49] | Tay, you’re both going through so much right now. | 小泰 你俩最近都经历了很多 |
[02:54] | Do you really think now is the time to break up? | 你真觉得现在合适分手吗 |
[02:56] | I was ready to give up | 麦克斯中枪时 |
[02:57] | everything for Max when he got shot. | 我准备好为他牺牲一切 |
[03:00] | I mean, school, my future. | 学校 我的未来 |
[03:03] | And now it seems like… | 现在看起来 |
[03:04] | forgiving Crash is more important to him than I am. | 他觉得原谅克拉什比我更重要 |
[03:07] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[03:08] | Well, Max is fine with it, so… | 麦克斯没意见 所以… |
[03:10] | Yeah, because he’s Max. | 是啊 因为他是麦克斯 |
[03:12] | That’s not how he really feels, though. | 但他不是这样想的 |
[03:14] | – How do you know? – Because I do, Tay. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 小泰 |
[03:17] | We’re best friends. I know how much he cares about you. | 我们是死党 我知道他有多爱你 |
[03:20] | You should have told me first! | 你开始就该告诉我的 |
[03:21] | Oh, don’t you think I know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[03:23] | Okay, that sounds like a fight. | 听起来像是在吵架 |
[03:28] | People fight. | 人们会吵架的 |
[03:30] | Doesn’t mean you have to break up. | 并不意味着就要分手 |
[03:33] | I don’t really want to talk about this. | 我真的不想聊这事 |
[03:37] | Wait, don’t go. | 等等 别走 |
[03:40] | Tay? | 小泰 |
[03:44] | Do you think they heard? | 你觉得她们听到了吗 |
[03:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:48] | Why did you sleep with her? | 你为什么跟她上床 |
[03:51] | We had two little babies. | 我们有两个宝宝 |
[03:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:54] | I don’t. | 真的 |
[03:56] | We were having problems… | 我们当时感情出问题了 |
[03:58] | If I could go back and change it, Liz, | 如果时光能倒流 丽兹 |
[04:00] | I swear, I would. | 我一定不会那样 |
[04:02] | It’s not like I don’t get it. | 我不是不明白 |
[04:05] | The loneliness you felt, the sadness. | 当时你感到孤寂 悲伤 |
[04:07] | I was there, and you forgave me. | 我当时在 你也原谅我了 |
[04:10] | It’s not about an indiscretion. | 但这件事无关言行失检 |
[04:12] | It’s about what it turned into. | 而是它后来变成的样子 |
[04:16] | The horror. | 那场恐怖事件 |
[04:19] | She stole our daughter. | 她偷走了我们的孩子 |
[04:21] | If I’d known how sick she was, | 丽兹 你必须知道 |
[04:23] | you have to know, Liz, | 如果我知道她那么变态 |
[04:24] | if I thought for a minute | 如果哪怕有一瞬间 |
[04:25] | she would ever have done what she did, | 我想到她会做出那种事 |
[04:27] | I would have stopped her. | 我一定会阻止她 |
[04:28] | I would have told you then and there. | 一定会马上告诉你的 |
[04:29] | When Carter went missing, you didn’t. You didn’t say a word. | 卡特失踪时 你什么都没说 |
[04:31] | It was two years later. I didn’t know there was a connection. | 那是两年后的事了 我并不知道其中有联系 |
[04:33] | But when they found her and you knew who took her– | 但她被找到时 你知道是谁拐走了她 |
[04:36] | I thought this was my fault. | 我以为这是我的错 |
[04:38] | I’m responsible for Carter’s kidnapping. | 我应该对卡特被绑架的事负责 |
[04:43] | And that’s what I’ll never get past. | 这件事我永远不会原谅你 |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[05:20] | – Oh, hey, buddy. – Good morning. | -伙计 -早上好 |
[05:22] | I’m supposed to get Carter. | 我来找卡特 |
[05:26] | Sorry, we were up late talking. | 抱歉 昨晚聊太晚了 |
[05:28] | Family meeting in the living room. | 我们要在客厅开家庭会议 |
[05:31] | – About what? – Who knows? | -什么事 -不知道 |
[05:32] | But I’m not getting a “Hey, kids! | 但我觉得不像是 |
[05:34] | We’re going to Disneyland” vibe out of it. | 要商量一起去迪斯尼玩 |
[05:41] | – They’re getting divorced. – You don’t know that. | -他们要离婚 -这可说不准 |
[05:43] | – Yes, I do. – Nothing is certain. | -我确定 -凡事都不是绝对的 |
[05:46] | This is all my fault. | 一切都怪我 |
[05:48] | I should have made him go to Elizabeth sooner. | 我应该让他早点跟伊丽莎白坦白的 |
[05:50] | It’s not your fault. | 不能怪你 |
[05:52] | What did you think when your parents got divorced? | 你父母离婚时你是怎么想的 |
[05:54] | I thought it was my fault. | 我觉得是我的错 |
[05:57] | Look, maybe they’ll break up, maybe they won’t. | 他们可能分开 也可能不会 |
[06:01] | But it’s not yours to fix. | 但都不是你该管的 |
[06:04] | No. I can fix this. | 不 我可以管好 |
[06:06] | I do love your enthusiasm. | 我就喜欢你这股热情 |
[06:10] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里都不许去 |
[06:12] | You and Taylor are gonna fix this. | 你和泰勒要和好 |
[06:14] | Carter, I’m dumped. Okay, I’m done. | 卡特 我被甩了 我玩完了 |
[06:16] | I’ve gotta pack up, get my truck fixed. | 我得打包走人 修车去了 |
[06:19] | Head back to Pennsylvania. | 回宾夕法尼亚 |
[06:21] | Max, please be here when I get home from school. | 麦克斯 我放学回家后一定要看到你 |
[06:28] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[06:29] | Sorry, sorry. I’m here. | 抱歉 我来了 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:37] | Your mom and I wanted to talk to you as soon as possible. | 我跟妈妈想尽快跟你们谈谈 |
[06:40] | It’s probably not a big shock. | 你们可能早就知道了 |
[06:42] | Your mom and I, we’ve been having problems. | 我跟妈妈的感情一直有问题 |
[06:45] | And, uh, in order to deal with these problems, | 为了解决这些问题 |
[06:48] | we think it’s best– | 我们觉得最好… |
[06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[06:55] | Your father and I are separating. | 我跟爸爸要分居 |
[07:00] | Separating– what, like living apart? | 分居 就是分开住吗 |
[07:04] | – Yeah. – Why? | -对 -为什么 |
[07:06] | We’ve been through a lot, | 最近事情太多了 |
[07:07] | and we just need some time. | 我们需要点时间 |
[07:09] | – For what? – It’s very complicated. | -干什么 -事情很复杂 |
[07:11] | But you’re not getting divorced, right? | 但你们不会离婚的对吧 |
[07:13] | No. Definitely not. At least– | 当然不会 至少… |
[07:17] | Neither of us wants that. | 我们都不想离婚 |
[07:19] | I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我不…我不懂 |
[07:21] | Honey, we– we just have some stuff | 孩子 我们只是有些事 |
[07:23] | that we need to work through. | 需要好好处理一下 |
[07:25] | But we love each other very much. | 但是我们非常相爱 |
[07:27] | And, uh… we hope everything | 我们希望一切 |
[07:30] | will go back to normal, really soon. | 都会尽快回归正常 |
[07:33] | Are we moving? | 我们要搬走吗 |
[07:33] | No, you are staying here. | 不 你们留下 |
[07:35] | Are you leaving? | 你要搬走吗 |
[07:37] | We are gonna take turns sleeping here, | 我们会轮流在家里睡 |
[07:39] | so when I’m not here, | 我不在家睡时 |
[07:41] | I’ll probably stay at my office. | 可能会睡办公室 |
[07:43] | And your mom… | 你们妈妈 |
[07:45] | I don’t know. Grandma’s? | 还不清楚 去外婆那边吧 |
[07:48] | Isn’t Grandma and grandpa’s anniversary party tonight? | 今晚不是外公外婆的结婚纪念宴会吗 |
[07:53] | – I forgot. – Yeah, so did I. | -我忘了 -我也是 |
[07:56] | Grandma has this friend flying in | 外婆有朋友要过来 |
[07:57] | that she wants me to meet. | 她想介绍我们认识 |
[07:59] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[08:00] | She’s the Dean of Admissions at Stanford. | 斯坦福的招生办主任 |
[08:03] | I mean, I know that it’s selfish, but– | 我知道这样很自私 但是… |
[08:04] | No, it’s not selfish. We’ll go. | 不自私 我们会去的 |
[08:06] | Just the two of you? | 就你们俩去吗 |
[08:09] | No. No, come on, we should all go. | 不 我们都应该去 |
[08:14] | Dad too. | 爸爸也去 |
[08:17] | I’d like that. | 我没问题 |
[08:20] | Great. So, on the anniversary | 太好了 所以在我父母的 |
[08:22] | of my parents’ marriage, I have to tell them that– | 结婚纪念日上 我得告诉他们… |
[08:24] | Mom, you don’t have to tell them anything. | 妈 你什么都不用说 |
[08:27] | So, lie? | 那说谎吗 |
[08:30] | It’s just a lie of omission. | 不说而已 不是撒谎 |
[08:31] | And, you’re okay with that? | 你觉得那样可以对吗 |
[08:34] | I’m learning that some things are better kept private, yeah. | 我知道有些事还是不要说出来为好 |
[08:39] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[08:42] | Cocktails at 7:00. | 七点的鸡尾酒会 |
[08:47] | Carter! Wait! | 卡特 等等 |
[08:50] | Why are Mom and Dad separating? | 爸妈为什么分居 |
[08:53] | You heard them, Tay. They have problems. | 他们说了 小泰 他们出问题了 |
[08:55] | Okay, what problems? | 什么问题 |
[08:57] | I mean, you heard them last night. | 你昨晚也听到了啊 |
[08:58] | Is it Kyle, or something that Lori did? | 到底是因为凯尔还是洛莉 |
[09:00] | I don’t know, Tay. I told you | 我不知道啊 小泰 我说了 |
[09:01] | I couldn’t really hear what they were saying. | 我听不清他们到底在讲什么 |
[09:03] | Look– I don’t understand any of this. | 听着 这些我根本没法理解 |
[09:05] | I mean, we just got our family back together. | 我们家才刚刚团聚 |
[09:07] | The woman who kidnapped you is in jail. | 那个绑架你的女人现在在监狱里 |
[09:09] | We should be happy, but now Mom and Dad are separating, | 我们应该高兴才是 但现在爸妈分开了 |
[09:13] | and you don’t seem the least bit surprised. | 而你好像一点都不惊讶 |
[09:16] | Or pissed off. | 也不生气 |
[09:18] | I mean, is there something that you’re not telling me? | 你是不是有什么事瞒着我 |
[09:25] | Who’s number is this? | 这是谁的号码 |
[09:28] | You have a call from… | 你有一通来自 |
[09:29] | Lori Stevens… at the Central County Correctional Facility. | 郡中心监狱 洛莉·史蒂文斯的来电 |
[09:31] | – It’s Lori. – What? | -是洛莉 -什么 |
[09:32] | Please press one to accept. | 接受来电请按”1″ |
[09:34] | – She’s calling from county. – Oh, my God. | -她是从郡监狱打来的 -天呐 |
[09:35] | Well, what did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[09:37] | I don’t know, it was a recorded message… | 我不知道 是语音留言 |
[09:40] | saying “Press one to accept” the call. | 说”接受来电请按1″ |
[09:41] | Don’t. | 别按 |
[09:48] | Look, I have to get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:56] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[09:57] | I can’t go to the party tonight. | 我不能去今晚的派对 |
[10:05] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[10:06] | The next few weeks are gonna be hard. | 接下来的几个礼拜会很难熬 |
[10:09] | But everything is gonna be okay. | 但一切都会没事的 |
[10:11] | Well, my suit doesn’t fit, | 我的西装不合身 |
[10:12] | and the country club won’t let me in if I’m not wearing a suit. | 如果不穿西装 乡村俱乐部不会放我进去 |
[10:16] | Is that why you can’t go tonight? | 这是你今晚不能去的理由吗 |
[10:18] | I told you three months ago. | 我三个星期前就跟你说了 |
[10:20] | Yep, you did. | 你是说过 |
[10:22] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:23] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[10:26] | You can skip school, come with me to work, | 你可以翘课 跟我一起去上班 |
[10:28] | and after my class we will go buy you a suit. | 等我下课 我们一起去买西装 |
[10:40] | The water pump is leaking. | 水泵漏水 |
[10:41] | Blown head gasket. | 垫片也坏了 |
[10:44] | I think the brakes are shot too. | 我觉得刹车也坏了 |
[10:45] | Looks like a couple thousand dollars worth of work. | 看起来得花个几千美元 |
[10:47] | And, | 而且 |
[10:50] | …you need new tires. | 你得换新的轮胎了 |
[10:55] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I can pay in installments, | 我可以分期付给你 |
[10:57] | I just– I need to get home. | 只不过 我得先回家 |
[10:59] | – What about rehab? – It’s gonna have to wait. | -康复训练呢 -只能以后再说了 |
[11:01] | Stay here. Get your own place. | 待在这吧 自己闯出点名堂 |
[11:04] | Dude, I don’t have any cash. | 兄弟 我没有现金 |
[11:05] | – Get a job. – I did have a job… | -找个工作 -我是在工作 |
[11:08] | ’til you shot me. | 直到你对我开枪 |
[11:13] | Work here. | 在这工作吧 |
[11:14] | Come on, my uncle is in his office. | 来吧 我叔叔在他办公室里 |
[11:15] | – I’ll introduce you. – No, no, really. | -我帮你介绍 -不 算了吧 |
[11:17] | Thank you, though. | 还是谢谢你了 |
[11:19] | Hey, at least let me drop you off at Carter’s | 至少让我在你的车辆修理期间 |
[11:21] | until your truck gets fixed. | 载你去卡特家吧 |
[11:24] | That I will take you up on. | 这我就接受了吧 |
[11:35] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做得到 |
[11:39] | You know, dress up and smile | 盛装打扮 强颜欢笑 |
[11:40] | and pretend everything is okay. | 假装一切都还好 |
[11:52] | I can’t even imagine how painful this must be. | 我无法想象这样有多痛苦 |
[11:56] | I can’t. | 真的 |
[11:58] | But I know Dad loves you. | 但我知道爸爸爱你 |
[12:01] | So much. | 特别爱你 |
[12:03] | Please, can you try and remember that? | 求你了 能不能试试记住这一点 |
[12:05] | I’m trying, baby. | 我在试 宝贝 |
[12:07] | It just– it doesn’t seem like enough right now. | 但是现在这样好像还不够 |
[12:10] | Her face, everything that she said, | 她的脸 她说的一切 |
[12:12] | I just ca– I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我满脑子都是这些东西 |
[12:17] | I have to go through every minute of our lives | 我回顾我们生命中的每一刻 |
[12:19] | and try to figure it out. | 想理清楚一切 |
[12:22] | I just… | 我只是… |
[12:26] | I feel alone. | 感觉好孤单 |
[12:27] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[12:31] | I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[12:34] | – We’re all still here. – I know. | -我们都还在这呢 -我知道 |
[12:35] | Thank you. I know. | 谢谢你 我知道 |
[12:38] | It doesn’t matter what she said in that room. | 她在那房间里说的都不重要 |
[12:41] | Okay, she’s Lori. | 她可是洛莉 |
[12:43] | She knew you were listening. She was manipulating you. | 她知道你在听 她是在操控你 |
[12:46] | It’s what she does. | 她就是这种人 |
[12:49] | But we can’t let her ruin us, okay? | 但我们不能让她毁了我们 |
[12:54] | She doesn’t get to win. | 她不会赢的 |
[12:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:00] | Again. | 又对了 |
[13:06] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[13:07] | What about this one? | 这件怎么样 |
[13:10] | What’s wrong with that one? | 这件有什么问题吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[13:15] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[13:18] | No. | 不 |
[13:19] | – No? – I need to go shopping. | -不行吗 -我得去逛街 |
[13:22] | We should go shopping. You guys need anything? | 我们应该去逛街 你们需要些什么吗 |
[13:24] | Uh, yeah, okay | 行啊 好吧 |
[13:26] | I don’t think Taylor’s home yet. | 我觉得泰勒还没到家 |
[13:29] | Have you talked to her? | 你跟她谈过了吗 |
[13:30] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[13:31] | Not good. | 不大好 |
[13:33] | Did you know she and Max broke up last night? | 你知道她昨晚跟麦克斯分手了吗 |
[13:37] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[13:38] | Oh, okay, cool. I’ll get my purse. | 那好 我去拿钱包 |
[13:40] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[13:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:43] | What’s going on around here? | 这是怎么了 |
[13:48] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你行吗 -可以 |
[13:54] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[13:55] | He was just dropping me off. | 他只是送我回来 |
[13:56] | If we could just talk, Detective Wilson– | 如果我们能谈谈的话 威尔逊警探 |
[13:58] | Save it! | 得了吧 |
[13:59] | And congratulations on escaping justice… again! | 祝贺你又一次逃过法律制裁了 |
[14:02] | But you’re not welcome in my house. | 但我们家不欢迎你 |
[14:03] | And you’re not allowed near my family. | 你也不准靠近我家人 |
[14:09] | You need to go. | 你走吧 |
[14:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | Thank you for the ride. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[14:26] | You, inside. | 你 进去 |
[14:28] | – I’ll be right in. – Carter! | -我马上就进去 -卡特 |
[14:29] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[14:35] | – Why did you come here? – It’s what Max said. | -你为什么来我家 -麦克斯说了 |
[14:38] | Okay, why couldn’t you drop him off a block away? | 你为什么不提前放他下车 |
[14:41] | Because then there would be no chance of seeing you. | 那样就没机会见你了 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry I upset your mom. | 抱歉我惹你妈生气了 |
[14:50] | Yeah, well, you’re not the only upsetting thing | 是啊 最近烦心事太多了 |
[14:52] | that’s been happening around here recently. | 你不是唯一一件让她烦的事 |
[14:55] | I– I won’t come back. | 我不会回来了 |
[14:56] | Or to school, or to Bird’s… | 也不会去学校 或者波德家 |
[15:00] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[15:04] | Is that what you want? | 你想吗 |
[15:09] | You know, I have a lot of… | 你知道的 现在我家 |
[15:11] | really serious stuff going on with my family right now. | 真的发生了很多大事 |
[15:13] | I can’t think about this. | 我没空想这个 |
[15:20] | Does Taylor know that you’re hanging out with Crash? | 泰勒知道你和克拉什混在一起吗 |
[15:23] | We’re not hanging out. | 我没和他混在一起 |
[15:24] | Is he the reason why you two broke up? | 你们分手也是因为他吗 |
[15:27] | Part of it, yes. | 一部分吧 是的 |
[15:29] | And he’s worth losing her over? | 他比泰勒还要重要吗 |
[15:30] | No, but he’s not worth me walking around | 当然不 但也不值得我 |
[15:33] | the rest of my life hating him. | 耗费一辈子时间去恨他 |
[15:34] | Max… he almost killed you. | 麦克斯 他差点就杀了你 |
[15:39] | He made a mistake. | 他犯了个错 |
[15:40] | Don’t do that. Don’t trivialize it. | 别这样 别大事化小 |
[15:42] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[15:44] | I just want to forgive him… | 我就是想原谅他 |
[15:48] | and move on. | 然后好好生活 |
[15:51] | Sorry. Class went long. | 抱歉 拖堂了 |
[15:54] | All right, just one more thing to take care of. | 还有最后一件事 |
[15:57] | Hilary, this is my son. | 希拉里 这是我儿子 |
[15:58] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[16:00] | Hey. | 你好 |
[16:01] | Hilary is my teaching assistant. | 希拉里是我的助教 |
[16:02] | – Cool. – The department meeting is now. | -不错啊 -现在系里要开会 |
[16:04] | I’m supposed to remind you. | 提醒你一下 |
[16:05] | Oh, I can’t make it. | 我去不了了 |
[16:07] | Professor Martin specifically asked about you. | 马丁教授特别问起你了呢 |
[16:09] | Well, just tell Professor Martin whatever you have to. | 该怎么对马丁教授说就怎么说吧 |
[16:12] | Grant and I are having a father-son day. | 格兰特和我要去共度父子时光了 |
[16:15] | I’ll say that you ate the chicken kiev | 那我就说你吃了食堂的 |
[16:16] | in the cafeteria and you had to leave. | 俄式炸鸡 得回家 |
[16:19] | Barfing. | 呕吐了 |
[16:20] | Lots and lots of it. | 吐了很多很多 |
[16:21] | Perfect. See you tomorrow. | 很好 明天见 |
[16:24] | Yeah, see ya. Bye. | 好的 回见 再见 |
[16:26] | All right? | 走吧 |
[16:29] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[16:32] | What are we doing in here? | 我们这是在干嘛 |
[16:34] | Just trust me. | 相信我就好 |
[16:43] | – Pick a suit. – For what? | -挑一件 -干嘛 |
[16:46] | My grandparents’ party is tonight. | 今晚我外公外婆有派对 |
[16:47] | I’m not going to that. | 我不去 |
[16:49] | – Yes you are, Max. – What about Taylor? | -你当然要去 麦克斯 -那泰勒呢 |
[16:51] | Yeah, Taylor will be there too. | 泰勒也会去 |
[16:54] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[16:56] | My family is falling apart right now, okay? We want you there. | 我家已经四分五裂了 好吗 我们希望你去 |
[16:59] | – My Grandma wants you there! – Yeah, but Taylor– | -我外婆希望你去 -但泰勒… |
[17:01] | Taylor is gonna have some Stanford person with her. | 泰勒会去见一个斯坦福的人 |
[17:04] | She’ll be in a really good mood. | 她会很开心的 |
[17:05] | – It could be really good timing. – For what? | -正是个好时机呢 -什么时机 |
[17:08] | Max, you love her. | 麦克斯 你爱她 |
[17:09] | That’s not the problem. | 问题并不在此 |
[17:10] | Don’t you still love her? | 你不爱她了吗 |
[17:13] | I’m not sure that she loves me. | 我不确定她是否还爱我 |
[17:15] | Okay, well, how are you gonna find out | 那如果你回宾夕法尼亚 |
[17:16] | if you go back to Pennsylvania? | 又怎么能知道呢 |
[17:19] | Max, you two are so good together. | 麦克斯 你俩是天生一对 |
[17:21] | Okay? I get that you’ve both got a lot going on. | 好吗 我知道你们最近都很痛苦 |
[17:24] | But if you can’t make a relationship work right now, | 但如果你们现在没法复合 |
[17:26] | can you please at least try and still be friends? | 至少试试继续做朋友吧 |
[17:39] | Red is my color. | 红色很配我 |
[17:47] | – I’m not dating my T.A. – Why not? | -我不要跟我助教约会 -为什么不呢 |
[17:49] | Because I’m married to your mother. | 因为我和你妈妈结婚了 |
[17:51] | You and Mom are separated, though. | 但你和妈妈分开了呀 |
[17:52] | – As of this morning. – So, you’re saying | -今早才分开 -所以你是说 |
[17:54] | if you had more time, you’d be dating her. | 如果时间够的话 你会和她约会咯 |
[17:57] | No, I’m not saying that. | 没有 我不是这个意思 |
[17:59] | So you want to stay with Mom? | 所以你还是会和妈妈在一起咯 |
[18:00] | Yes. | 当然 |
[18:01] | Does Mom want to stay with you? | 那妈妈还想和你在一起吗 |
[18:03] | I hope so, Grant. I really do. | 希望如此 格兰特 真的 |
[18:08] | You like this suit? | 你喜欢这件吗 |
[18:11] | Not really, but… | 不太喜欢 不过 |
[18:12] | no one seems to care about what I like. | 也没人在乎我喜欢什么 |
[18:19] | Hey, look, there’s Mom. | 看 是妈妈 |
[18:22] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[18:24] | Grant grew out of his suit. | 格兰特的西装小了 |
[18:26] | Well, you should have told me. I could have taken him. | 你该告诉我的 我会带他来 |
[18:27] | No, no, I don’t mind. I’m happy to do it. | 不 没关系 我很乐意 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna go check out the video games. | 我去看看那边的电子游戏 |
[18:37] | Grant’s feeling– | 格兰特觉得… |
[18:39] | He needs to know I’m not going anywhere. | 他得知道我不会弃他不顾 |
[18:41] | I’m not trying to force you out of the family, David. | 我没逼你远离这个家 大卫 |
[18:43] | I didn’t say that. I just want to reassure him. | 我可没这么说 我只是想让他放心 |
[18:45] | I just don’t want Grant to think that I’m the bad guy here. | 我只是不想让格兰特觉得我是坏人 |
[18:47] | That’s not what this is about. | 我没有这意思 |
[18:48] | I am not wearing this. | 我才不要穿这个 |
[18:50] | – It’s so nice. – Mom! I don’t like it. | -多棒啊 -老妈 我不喜欢 |
[18:52] | Oh, come on, you look amazing. | 明明就美翻了好吗 |
[18:54] | That is too revealing. | 这也太露了 |
[18:57] | Hi, Dad. | 老爸 |
[18:59] | Carter thinks that I should slut it up. | 卡特觉得我该风骚一点 |
[19:01] | Carter is wrong. Very wrong. | 别听卡特 她是错的 |
[19:03] | So, you wear it with a sweater. | 那你就套件毛衣穿嘛 |
[19:05] | Then after your meeting with the Stanford lady, | 等见完斯坦福那人 |
[19:07] | then you can slut it up. | 你就可以尽情风骚了 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God. Mom, Dad? | 天呐 妈 爸 |
[19:11] | Lori just tried to call me. | 洛莉刚刚给我打过电话 |
[19:13] | What? | 什么 |
[19:14] | She tried to call me earlier as well. | 她之前也给我打过 |
[19:16] | – When? – When I was at school. | -什么时候 -我在学校的时候 |
[19:20] | Why is she calling me? | 她为什么要给我打电话 |
[19:21] | Because I hung up on her? | 大概是因为我挂了她电话吧 |
[19:23] | How did she get Taylor’s number? | 她是怎么知道泰勒手机号的 |
[19:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:26] | Maybe she looked through my phone when I was passed out? | 或许是我晕倒的时候她翻过我手机 |
[19:28] | Well, this just gets better and better. | 真是好戏一出接一出 |
[19:30] | I’m calling the warden to file a complaint. | 我要打电话向监狱长投诉 |
[19:34] | Yeah, and we should change the girls’ phone numbers. | 顺便给两个孩子换手机号 |
[19:37] | No, you know what, it’s fine, I got it. | 不用这么麻烦 我来搞定 |
[19:39] | – What are you doing? – Blocking her number. | -你在干嘛 -屏蔽她的号码 |
[19:41] | Do you think that’s gonna stop her? | 你觉得这样就能阻止她吗 |
[19:43] | Why can’t she just leave us alone? | 她为什么就不能别纠缠我们呢 |
[19:46] | What does she want with us? | 她到底想要我们怎样 |
[20:05] | Wow, they’ve really gone all out. | 这场面也太壮观了吧 |
[20:09] | What is Max doing here? | 麦克斯来这儿干嘛 |
[20:11] | – Max is here? – Is he wearing my suit? | -麦克斯来了吗 -他是穿着我的西装吗 |
[20:14] | – Did you invite him? – Yeah. | -你邀请他来的吗 -对啊 |
[20:17] | Grandma’s crazy about Max. | 外婆很喜欢麦克斯的 |
[20:18] | Well, Grandma’s not his girlfriend. | 外婆又不是他女朋友 |
[20:20] | – Neither are you. – You guys are so annoying. | -你也不是啊 -真是烦死你们了 |
[20:24] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[20:28] | Yes, please! | 给我一杯 谢了 |
[20:30] | You’re 21? | 你满21岁了么 |
[20:31] | This is my grandparents’ party. | 这是我外公外婆的派对 |
[20:33] | Yeah, well, that’s not proof of age, so… | 这可证明不了你的年龄 |
[20:36] | Well, I’m visiting from college. | 我是从大学回来探亲的 |
[20:38] | Oh, yeah? What school? | 是吗 哪所大学 |
[20:40] | Stanford. | 斯坦福 |
[20:42] | Environmental Studies with a minor in Economics. | 主修环境科学 辅修经济学 |
[20:45] | – Really? – I feel that it’s not enough | -真的吗 -我总觉得要拯救这个星球 |
[20:47] | to find new ways to save the planet. | 只是探索新途径远远不够 |
[20:50] | You have to really, really annoy people about it. | 你得拿这玩意烦死一堆人才行 |
[20:53] | All right, take a drink. | 好了 拿一杯吧 |
[20:58] | Taylor, time for photos. | 泰勒 该照相了 |
[21:00] | Okay? | 快来吧 |
[21:03] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[21:04] | Duty calls. | 我要去忙了 |
[21:07] | All right, Grant, why don’t you come stand | 格兰特 不如你就站在 |
[21:08] | – in front of, uh, Grandpa. – Come here. | -外公前面吧 -过来 |
[21:09] | Taylor and Carter right here in front of us. | 泰勒和卡特站在我们前面 |
[21:11] | And Elizabeth, come next to me. | 伊丽莎白 过来站我旁边 |
[21:13] | David, you’re, um– | 大卫 你就… |
[21:14] | I’m next to Buddy. | 我站巴迪旁边好了 |
[21:15] | Ah, yes, you are. | 行 就这样吧 |
[21:17] | – Okay. – Picture on three. One, two… ah! | -好了 -我数三下 一 二 |
[21:20] | – Good. – Okay, one more for safety. | -很好 -为了保险 再拍一张 |
[21:21] | And girls, can you just switch places? | 姑娘们 不如你俩换下位置吧 |
[21:23] | – Okay, Grandma. – What difference does it make? | -好的外婆 -这有什么区别吗 |
[21:25] | I find it best not to argue. | 这就不要问了吧 |
[21:28] | Smile, everybody. Show teeth! | 大家笑一个 露出牙齿来 |
[21:30] | One more for safety. | 保险起见 再拍一张 |
[21:31] | I thought that was the safety? | 刚刚那张不就是保险的么 |
[21:33] | Mom, enough. | 老妈 行了 |
[21:35] | Something going on? | 你们发生什么事了吗 |
[21:37] | Joan, why don’t you do one with just the women? | 琼 不如你们女生来一张吧 |
[21:39] | Sounds good to me. | 这主意我喜欢 |
[21:41] | Can you not direct, please, David? | 大卫 你能别瞎指挥么 |
[21:42] | That’s her job. | 她才是总司令官 |
[21:44] | Well, actually, Grandma has something else | 外婆还给两个姑娘 |
[21:45] | – to do with the girls. – Okay. | -准备了别的 -好吧 |
[21:49] | Have you spoken to Max yet? | 你跟麦克斯聊过了吗 |
[21:51] | Why would I talk to him? | 我为啥要跟他说话 |
[21:54] | Taylor, do you really think right now | 泰勒 你这么在乎他 |
[21:55] | is the best time to break up with someone | 你觉得现在和他分手 |
[21:57] | that you care so much about? | 真的合适吗 |
[21:59] | Carter, leave it alone. | 卡特 你就别操心了 |
[22:02] | Girls, I want you to meet my friend, Anne Wallace. | 姑娘们 这位是我的好朋友 安·华莱士 |
[22:04] | This is my granddaughter, Taylor. | 这位是我的外孙女 泰勒 |
[22:06] | My granddaughter, Carter. | 另外这个是卡特 |
[22:08] | So, this is Carter. Nice to meet you. | 这位就是卡特啊 很高兴认识你 |
[22:12] | Oh, hi. Yeah, nice to meet you too. | 你好 也很高兴认识您 |
[22:13] | So, Grandma says that you guys went to school together? | 外婆说你们当年是同学吗 |
[22:15] | And I never left. | 我之后再也没离开过 |
[22:17] | Anne is the Dean of Admissions. | 安是招生办主任 |
[22:19] | Um, yeah, we heard. | 对 我们听说了 |
[22:21] | So, I need to go back up. | 我得赶紧回去了 |
[22:22] | – You be good to my granddaughters. – Okay. | -好好照顾我外孙女啊 -好的 |
[22:27] | So, uh… did you fly out just for the party? | 您是特地为这个派对飞过来的吗 |
[22:30] | I did. And you should fly out to California sometime. | 没错 你有时间也该来加州看看 |
[22:33] | I’d be happy to arrange a campus tour. | 我可以带你参观我们的校园 |
[22:35] | I would love that. | 简直太棒了 |
[22:36] | I’m applying to Stanford for Environmental Studies | 我正在申请斯坦福大学的环境科学专业 |
[22:38] | with a minor in Economics. | 辅修经济学 |
[22:40] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[22:43] | Yeah, I think that… | 我觉得 |
[22:45] | conservation is really our only hope. | 环境保护真的是我们唯一的希望 |
[22:47] | But, we need to develop the technologies and… | 但是 我们必须得发展科技并且… |
[22:52] | you know, find a way to market them. | 找到推广它们的办法 |
[22:53] | Well, you’ve given this a lot of thought. | 你真的挺有想法 |
[22:55] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[22:57] | Me? | 我吗 |
[22:58] | Where do you see yourself going to school? | 你想去哪里上大学 |
[23:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:02] | Um, Taylor’s the smart one. | 泰勒才是聪明的那个 |
[23:04] | She’s got like a 4.0 GPA. | 绩点有4.0呢 |
[23:07] | Well, you should think about Stanford too. | 你也应该考虑斯坦福大学 |
[23:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:10] | Because you have an amazing story. | 因为你的故事很精彩 |
[23:13] | Life experience. | 你的人生经历 |
[23:15] | Your grandmother said you’d been missing for 13 years? | 你外婆说你曾经失踪了十三年是吗 |
[23:19] | Well, I mean, you know… | 你懂的… |
[23:21] | – I knew where I was. – Well, we’ve had some | -我知道自己的斤两 -有很多 |
[23:22] | amazing women come through our school. | 了不起的女性从我校毕业 |
[23:24] | Each with a perspective all their own. | 每个人都开创了自己的一番天地 |
[23:27] | Sally Ride, | 萨莉·莱德[美初代宇航员] |
[23:27] | Sandra Day O’Connor, your grandmother– | 桑德拉·戴·奥康纳 你外婆 |
[23:28] | Yeah, and, uh… hopefully | 希望有一天 |
[23:30] | my sister one day, too. | 我妹妹也会成为这样的人物 |
[23:31] | Yes, Taylor, you’re an excellent candidate. | 是的 泰勒 你是个很棒的申请者 |
[23:34] | Can I have someone from our admissions team | 我能让我们招生办的人 |
[23:35] | give you a call? | 给你打电话吗 |
[23:39] | It was so nice to meet you. | 认识您很高兴 |
[23:40] | You too, dear. | 你也是 亲爱的 |
[23:42] | Taylor, where are you going? | 泰勒 你去哪儿 |
[23:44] | Have a great night. | 今晚玩得愉快 |
[23:45] | I’m giving you an opportunity here. | 我想给你这个机会 |
[23:48] | I want you to think about your future. | 希望你想想自己的未来 |
[23:52] | Yeah, well… seems like the most interesting thing | 好像我身上最有趣的事 |
[23:55] | about me is my past. | 就是我的过去 |
[24:04] | – Whatcha doing? – Eating. | -你在干什么 -吃东西 |
[24:06] | The cocktail sauce is spicy. | 虾的沾酱太辣了 |
[24:07] | Don’t get any on your shirt. | 别弄到衬衫上 |
[24:09] | You know, you– you look so handsome | 你穿着新西装看上去 |
[24:12] | and mature in your brand-new suit. | 既帅气又成熟 |
[24:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:15] | So… what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:18] | Oh, man, you know… | 天呐 |
[24:19] | we’re running low on shrimp. | 虾快没了 |
[24:21] | I mean with your parents. | 我是说你父母 |
[24:24] | You don’t tell me, I’ll make you slow dance. | 如果你不告诉我 我会让你跳慢舞的 |
[24:31] | Mom and Dad are splitting up. | 爸爸和妈妈要分开了 |
[24:35] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[24:42] | Oh, hey, Mom. Having a good time? | 妈妈 玩得还愉快吗 |
[24:44] | How long were you gonna keep this a secret? | 你还要瞒我多久 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:47] | Come on, I know about you and David. | 别装了 我知道你和大卫的事了 |
[24:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:51] | – Come on, Mom. – What? | -拜托 妈妈 -怎么了 |
[24:53] | You never liked him. You call him a loser. | 你从来都不喜欢他 说他是窝囊废 |
[24:55] | Well, I shouldn’t say that. | 我不该那么说 |
[24:56] | Why was I worried about telling you? | 我为什么不愿意告诉你 |
[24:58] | This is probably the best anniversary present | 这可能是你有过最好的 |
[25:00] | – you ever got. – That’s not true. | -结婚纪念礼物 -不是这样的 |
[25:01] | When you married him, you were so happy. | 你当年嫁给他时 那么开心 |
[25:04] | That’s all I want for you. | 对我来说你能幸福就够了 |
[25:05] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[25:07] | But, you know, now I want you to be reasonable. | 但是 现在我希望你能理智一些 |
[25:10] | Have you– have you talked to a lawyer? | 你跟律师聊过了吗 |
[25:12] | – I’m not talking to a lawyer. – I’m just talk– | -我不要找律师 -我只是… |
[25:14] | I’m thinking about the kids, you know. | 我只是在为孩子们考虑 |
[25:15] | You have to hold on to what you have. | 你必须把手里的一切抓牢 |
[25:16] | Mom, I’m not going there. | 妈妈 我不会走到那一步的 |
[25:18] | People turn into the worst versions of them– | 人性会变得很丑恶 |
[25:19] | Okay, can you just stop with | 好了 你能不能别提 |
[25:20] | the horror scenarios? Please. | 那些可怕的情景了 拜托 |
[25:23] | It’s a separation. | 我们只是分居 |
[25:25] | Hopefully, it’s temporary. | 希望是暂时的 |
[25:28] | You want it to be temporary? | 你希望是暂时的吗 |
[25:30] | To be honest, I don’t know what I want. | 说实话 我也不知道自己想要什么 |
[25:33] | I’m just so angry at him, | 我只是太生他的气了 |
[25:34] | I don’t know if I can get past it. | 不知道自己能不能原谅他 |
[25:47] | Do you know Ralph here was in Desert Storm? | 你知道拉尔夫也玩《沙漠风暴》吗 |
[25:49] | He’s got six bullet holes to my one. | 他身上六个弹孔 我只有一个 |
[25:53] | Have you seen Taylor? | 你看见泰勒了吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah, she went off with some handsome-y waiter guy. | 是啊 她跟一个很帅的服务生走了 |
[25:58] | All right, well let’s go find her, then. | 好吧 那我们去找她 |
[26:49] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[26:55] | – What are you doing? – I’m up. Let’s play. | -你干什么 -我上场了 来吧 |
[26:57] | No. Nope. No, he can’t drink. | 不 不行 他不能喝酒 |
[27:00] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[27:01] | Because you got shot. | 因为你中枪了 |
[27:03] | Something tells me I’m not gonna | 直觉告诉我 |
[27:04] | be doing all that much drinking. | 我不会喝太多酒的 |
[27:15] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[27:21] | There are no kids here. There’s nothing for me to do. | 这里没有小孩 我没事干 |
[27:23] | The video room is locked, and– why do I have to stay? | 放映室也被锁了 我为什么要待在这儿 |
[27:26] | Because it’s your grandparents’ party. | 因为这是外公外婆的派对 |
[27:27] | – Apologize. – No need. | -跟外公道歉 -不需要 |
[27:29] | I get it. A boring adult party, right? | 我能理解 无聊的成人聚会 对吧 |
[27:32] | Grant, I just heard a security guard | 格兰特 我刚听到一个保安说 |
[27:33] | talking about some kids racing golf carts | 有几个孩子在后院草地上 |
[27:35] | on the back green. | 开高尔夫球车比赛 |
[27:37] | Why don’t you take Grandpa’s cart? | 不如你也去开外公的球车吧 |
[27:39] | He’s got the high-performance model. | 他的车配置很好 |
[27:40] | You will blow them off the course. | 你会打得他们落花流水的 |
[27:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:44] | – Cool. – Come on. | -太酷了 -来吧 |
[27:46] | I’ll show you how to be a winner. | 我来教你怎么赢 |
[27:48] | Thanks, Joan. He’s been… grumpy today. | 谢谢 琼 他今天有点…爱生气 |
[27:52] | Yeah, I noticed. | 是 我发现了 |
[27:53] | He probably does need to blow off a little steam. | 他或许的确该去散散心 |
[27:56] | That’s what golf carts are for. | 所以才让他去开高尔夫车 |
[27:57] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:58] | It’s nothing you wouldn’t have done, eventually. | 我们还是愿意尽力的 |
[28:01] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了 是吗 |
[28:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:05] | I really appreciate you showing up tonight. | 我很感谢你今晚露面 |
[28:07] | This… could not have been easy. | 这的确不容易 |
[28:17] | The great outdoors! | 外面多漂亮啊 |
[28:19] | Here, put this on. | 给 穿上吧 |
[28:26] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:27] | I can’t sit. Sitting makes me sleepy. | 我不能坐下 会想睡觉的 |
[28:30] | I’m gonna stand. | 我站着就好 |
[28:33] | Now I’m gonna dance. | 现在我要跳舞了 |
[28:38] | I like how you get all play-by-play… | 我喜欢你喝酒以后干什么 |
[28:40] | whenever you’re drinking. | 都要说出来的样子 |
[28:42] | I’m gonna laugh at that now. | 我现在要笑一下自己 |
[28:48] | Dance with me. | 跟我一起跳吧 |
[28:50] | No, no. I’m– I’m pushing it | 不 我身体已经 |
[28:51] | here already a little, physically. | 有点吃不消了 |
[28:53] | Well, I can’t dance for you. | 我不能跳给你看 |
[28:55] | That would be masochistic. | 那样就太歧… |
[28:56] | No, mis– misogynistic. | 不 歧视女性了 |
[28:59] | Strip club-y, too. | 还像脱衣舞一样 |
[29:01] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[29:05] | Sorry to hear about your parents. | 你爸妈那事很抱歉 |
[29:08] | They suck. | 他们是烂人 |
[29:10] | Everyone sucks. | 大家都是烂人 |
[29:12] | There’s a lot of suckage right now. | 到处都烂烂烂 |
[29:19] | You could probably use this. | 你可能需要这个 |
[29:23] | It’s helpful. Thanks. | 很有用 谢谢 |
[29:34] | Why did you come here tonight? | 你今晚为什么要来 |
[29:36] | I was invited. | 我被邀请了 |
[29:37] | Do you always do everything my Grandma wants? | 你总是那么听我外婆话吗 |
[29:40] | Well, “please” is a pretty powerful word. | “敬请”可是个很厉害的词 |
[29:48] | I wasn’t ready to leave you. | 我没准备好离开你 |
[29:51] | I miss us. | 我想念我们 |
[29:53] | I miss us too. | 我也是 |
[30:14] | There we are. | 既然这样… |
[30:17] | Where? | 什么 |
[30:18] | Right here. | 这样呀 |
[30:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:21] | I mean… I think… | 我是说 我觉得… |
[30:24] | we should be us again. | 我们该再这样 |
[30:27] | Together. | 在一起 |
[30:28] | You want to get back together? | 你想复合吗 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[30:32] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[30:41] | I’m confused. I thought you were saying you wanted this. | 我糊涂了 我以为你说想这样 |
[30:44] | I said I missed you. | 我说我想你 |
[30:46] | And then you kissed me. | 然后你吻了我 |
[30:47] | Yeah! Because I– | 对 因为我… |
[30:49] | Well, I don’t– I don’t know why! | 我也…不知道为什么 |
[30:52] | But… | 但… |
[30:54] | You know, nothing’s changed. | 你知道 什么都没变 |
[30:57] | You still let that guy back into your life. | 你还是又接纳了那家伙 |
[30:59] | Taylor, I love you. | 泰勒 我爱你 |
[31:01] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:03] | To the point where I can’t even see straight. | 我会一直爱你到老 |
[31:07] | But you almost died. | 但你差点没命了 |
[31:10] | You know, how am I supposed to feel | 你这么轻松就原谅了他 |
[31:12] | when you can just forgive him? | 我该怎么想 |
[31:14] | Well, it’s– it’s not easy. | 这不轻松 |
[31:15] | Is your forgiving him more important than what | 你原谅他难道比我差点 |
[31:17] | it would have done to me if I would have lost you? | 失去你的伤心更重要吗 |
[31:20] | Because that’s what it feels like. | 因为我就是这感觉 |
[31:22] | No. No, no, it isn’t. | 不不 不是的 |
[31:25] | That isn’t more important, that’s just something else. | 没有更重要 那不是一回事 |
[31:27] | Not to me it’s not. It’s the same. | 对我来说是一回事 |
[31:30] | When I think about how it would feel right now if you had died… | 当我想到如果你现在死了我是什么感觉… |
[31:37] | You know, I couldn’t handle it. | 我没办法接受 |
[31:40] | And that– that right there is why I need to take a step back. | 所以我才想和你分开 |
[31:45] | And focus on… my future. | 关注…我的未来 |
[31:50] | Not that I can anymore, | 现在也不可能了 |
[31:52] | thanks to Carter. | 多谢卡特 |
[31:54] | Why? What does that mean? | 为什么 什么意思 |
[31:56] | She ruined my life. | 她毁了我的人生 |
[31:58] | She’s trying to help. | 她是想帮你 |
[31:59] | Well, I didn’t ask for her help. | 我没有求她帮我 |
[32:02] | Okay, she should just stay out of it | 好吗 她该走远远的 |
[32:03] | and mind her own business. | 管好她自己的事 |
[32:05] | She wants us to get back together. | 她想让我们复合 |
[32:08] | Well, that isn’t up to her! | 这不是她决定的 |
[32:17] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[32:22] | It is my relationship, my break up! | 那是我的恋爱 我的分手 |
[32:26] | What gives you the right to keep butting in? | 谁允许你插手了 |
[32:28] | I don’t want you involved in my life! | 我不想让你插手我的人生 |
[32:32] | Is this about Stanford, Taylor? | 这是因为斯坦福吗 泰勒 |
[32:34] | You, you’re so selfish. | 你 你那么自私 |
[32:37] | Narcissistic, controlling… | 自恋 控制狂 |
[32:39] | – Taylor. – Delusional– | -泰勒 -妄想 |
[32:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:43] | – You’re her. – Who? | -你就是她 -谁 |
[32:45] | Lori. | 洛莉 |
[32:49] | How did I not figure this out before? | 我怎么以前没想到呢 |
[32:51] | I take after Dad, | 我遗传了爸爸 |
[32:52] | and you take after the nutjob who’s in prison. | 你遗传了监狱里那个疯子 |
[32:55] | – Taylor, stop it. – No, you stop it! | -泰勒 别说了 -不 你闭嘴 |
[32:58] | You don’t know what’s best for me! | 你不知道什么对我好 |
[33:00] | Worry about your own life and stay the hell out of mine! | 担心你自己的人生去吧 离我的远一点 |
[33:08] | – So, what’s in a Sex on the Beach? – Taylor. | -“激情海滩”里都是什么 -泰勒 |
[33:14] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[33:16] | Could I get a spritzer? | 能给我杯汽酒吗 |
[33:19] | I– I got to see an I.D. | 我得看你身份证 |
[33:20] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[33:22] | I mean, 20 minutes ago | 二十分钟前 |
[33:23] | I was playing champagne pong with this guy, | 我还在跟这家伙玩香槟乒乓呢 |
[33:25] | and I was kicking his ass! | 我可是赢得他屁滚尿流 |
[33:27] | For the record. | 你们搞清楚 |
[33:29] | And now, he won’t even serve me. | 现在 他连酒都不给我倒 |
[33:31] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[33:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:34] | Grandma! | 外婆 |
[33:35] | We’re celebrating! | 我们在庆祝呢 |
[33:37] | Carter is going to Stanford, and– | 卡特要上斯坦福了 |
[33:40] | – and it’s your anniversary! – Taylor– | -今天又是你结婚纪念 -泰勒 |
[33:42] | Are– are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[33:44] | Your daughter is drunk. | 你女儿喝醉了 |
[33:45] | Taylor, what’s going on? | 泰勒 怎么了 |
[33:47] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[33:49] | – Maybe we should go home. – Yeah. | -我们还是回家吧 -对 |
[33:50] | No, no, no. I want to stay. | 不不不 我想留下 |
[33:52] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你在丢自己的脸 |
[33:54] | You’re embarrassing your family | 在当着我朋友面 |
[33:56] | – in front of my friends. – Am I? | -丢全家的脸 -是吗 |
[33:58] | I don’t even care anymore! | 我才不在乎 |
[34:00] | What’s the difference? | 有什么关系 |
[34:01] | You’re not even my grandmother. | 你又不是我外婆 |
[34:03] | What’s she mean by that? | 她这话什么意思 |
[34:14] | Grandma and Grandpa, I’m really sorry. | 外婆外公 真的很抱歉 |
[34:15] | I thought that you guys knew. | 我以为你们早就知道 |
[34:19] | So, when were you gonna tell us? | 你准备什么时候告诉我们 |
[34:21] | Never. | 永远都不 |
[34:23] | We didn’t want anyone to know. | 我们不想任何人知道 |
[34:24] | Well, we’re gonna sue that clinic, | 我们要起诉那间诊所 |
[34:27] | and your obstetrician, too. | 还有你的产科医生 |
[34:29] | Yeah, and whoever gave that woman | 对 还有给那女人 |
[34:30] | her psych evaluation. They’re really getting sued. | 做心理评估的家伙 告死他们 |
[34:32] | I think we all just want to move forward. | 我觉得我们都只想向前看 |
[34:35] | Okay, fine. If that’s what you want to do. | 好吧 如果你们真想的话 |
[34:37] | Just promise me, there’s– there’s no more secrets, right? | 但跟我保证 别再有秘密了 好吗 |
[34:40] | No. No more secrets. | 是 没有秘密了 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:55] | Well, happy annivesary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[34:57] | Sorry I wrecked it. | 抱歉我毁了它 |
[34:58] | – Sorry she wrecked it. – All right, Grant. | -抱歉她毁了它 -好了 格兰特 |
[35:01] | Well, you can’t say we didn’t entertain our friends. | 我们也算是给朋友们过足瘾了 |
[35:05] | Carter, our granddaughter who was kidnapped, | 卡特 被绑架的孙女 |
[35:08] | and Taylor, now our granddaughter who got drunk. | 还有泰勒 喝醉了的孙女 |
[35:12] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[35:14] | – Tay. – Good night. | -小泰 -晚安 |
[35:15] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[35:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:17] | Um, David… | 大卫 |
[35:19] | You know that thing that you’re doing… | 你们在做的那件事… |
[35:22] | Separating? | 分居吗 |
[35:23] | No, no, the– the taking turns sleeping at the house. | 不 轮流回家睡那事 |
[35:27] | Who’s turn is it tonight? | 今晚轮到谁了 |
[35:28] | We haven’t really decided. | 我们还没定呢 |
[35:30] | Well, would you mind very much taking the first shift? | 你介意去轮第一班吗 |
[35:34] | I think my daughter could use some taking care of tonight. | 我觉得我女儿今晚需要人照顾 |
[35:37] | It’s up to you. | 你定吧 |
[35:39] | First night apart. | 第一晚分居 |
[35:43] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[35:46] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[35:49] | – Come on. – Yeah. | -走吧 -好 |
[36:05] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[36:10] | It’s so weird they didn’t tell Grandma | 真奇怪他们没告诉外婆 |
[36:11] | they used an egg donor. | 自己用了捐献的卵子 |
[36:13] | This family loves their secrets. | 这个家里秘密太多了 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:18] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 抱歉我说了那些话 |
[36:22] | You’re nothing like her. | 你一点也不像她 |
[36:25] | She keeps calling me. | 她一直在打电话给我 |
[36:27] | Just… don’t answer. | 不接就好了 |
[36:31] | I’m scared of how angry I am. | 我的愤怒吓到我自己了 |
[36:35] | Of all the… | 还有好多… |
[36:38] | awful things I want to say to her. | 想对她说的恶毒的话 |
[36:48] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[36:55] | Hey, did you sleep here all night? | 你在这睡了一夜吗 |
[36:58] | You made an offer yesterday. | 昨天你提的那事 |
[37:00] | Something about a job opportunity. | 什么工作机会之类的 |
[37:04] | Yeah. Come on. I’ll introduce you. | 是 来吧 我引荐你 |
[37:12] | Hey, you got a place I could clean up first? | 你有地方先给我洗漱下吗 |
[37:14] | Oh, yeah, inside. | 有 在里面 |
[37:15] | Oh, you’re a life saver, dude. Thank you. | 你真是我救命恩人 兄弟 谢了 |
[37:19] | The life saver who almost killed you. | 差点害死你的救命恩人 |
[37:22] | Too soon. | 这玩笑还太早 |
[37:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:42] | Tay! Tay. | 小泰 小泰 |
[37:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:50] | It’s Lori? | 是洛莉吗 |
[37:52] | Look, Carter, you don’t have to answer that, | 卡特 你不用接的 |
[37:53] | okay? You don’t have to talk to her ever again. | 你没必要再跟她说话 |
[38:06] | Lori. | 洛莉 |
[38:08] | Lori, stop. | 洛莉 够了 |
[38:11] | You need to leave my family alone now. | 别再打扰我家人了 |