时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You and Dad are dating other people | 你和老爸还没离婚 |
[00:11] | while you’re still married. | 就在和别人约会 |
[00:13] | I had no idea how much this was bothering you, Grant. | 我不知道这事会让你这么难受 格兰特 |
[00:16] | I wanna live with Grandma and Grandpa. | 我想去外公外婆家住 |
[00:17] | I wanna move out. | 我想搬出去 |
[00:19] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[00:20] | – You don’t think the cops will test me, do you? – For what? | -警察不会检测我吧 -检测什么 |
[00:23] | I took something, a pill. | 我吃了东西 药 |
[00:25] | Carter told me that | 卡特告诉我 |
[00:26] | – she had to say she was driving. – She’s unbelievable. | -她不得不说是她开的车 -难以置信 |
[00:29] | – We both care about you, Taylor. – Whatever. | -我们都很关心你 泰勒 -随便吧 |
[00:31] | The insurance company called! | 保险公司来电话了 |
[00:32] | It was an accident. I’m sorry. | 那是意外 对不起 |
[00:34] | – I thought Carter was driving. – I was. | -我以为是卡特开的车 -是的 |
[00:35] | – I got distracted for like a second. – Were you texting? | -我就分了一下神 -是发短信吗 |
[00:39] | – It wasn’t her fault. – Give me your phone. You’re grounded. | -那不怪她 -把手机给我 你被禁足了 |
[00:41] | I’ve been thinking about something. | 我在想一些事 |
[00:43] | Lori told us the truth and then | 洛莉告诉我们了真相 然后… |
[00:45] | things just started to fall apart, | 一切都开始分崩离析 |
[00:46] | like with Max | 比如麦克斯 |
[00:47] | and Mom and Dad. | 爸爸和妈妈 |
[00:49] | But please don’t shut us out. | 但求求你 别对我们关上心门 |
[00:50] | It just feels kind of lonely. | 这样感觉很孤独 |
[00:52] | – I have an idea. – Oh, no. | -我有主意了 -不 |
[01:02] | No, no, no, no, no, I need it more. | 不不 我还要 |
[01:03] | – Rock, paper, scissors? – Fine. | -石头剪刀布吗 -好 |
[01:05] | Rock, papers, scissors, shoot. | 石头剪刀布 |
[01:07] | – Two out of three? – Yeah. | -两局三胜吗 -好 |
[01:08] | Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. | 石头剪刀布 |
[01:09] | Hey, happy birthday, Mom. | 生日快乐 妈妈 |
[01:11] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[01:14] | Here, for you, birthday lady. | 给你的 寿星老妈 |
[01:17] | You’re not getting your phone back. | 我不会把手机还给你 |
[01:18] | – How long am I gonna be punished? – Cream, please? | -我还要被惩罚多久 -请给我奶油 |
[01:21] | A little bit longer. | 再久一些 |
[01:23] | – Dad? – Sorry. Texting and driving | -爸爸 -抱歉 开车发短信 |
[01:25] | is just about one of the dumbest things you can do. | 是一件超蠢的事 |
[01:27] | I know, and I’m never going to do it again. | 我知道 我以后再也不会这样了 |
[01:30] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[01:31] | Okay, so tonight, for my birthday, | 今晚庆祝我生日 |
[01:32] | I want to have a family dinner. | 我想要全家人吃晚餐 |
[01:34] | All of us together. | 我们一起 |
[01:35] | It’s not your night here. | 今晚不该你留在家里 |
[01:36] | Well, thank you for reminding me, Calendar Police. | 谢谢你提醒我 日历警察 |
[01:39] | But your father and I have already discussed this. | 但你父亲和我已经讨论过了 |
[01:41] | Yes. On birthdays the schedule changes. | 是的 过生日的时候日程会改变 |
[01:43] | Tonight all members of this family will be present. | 今晚家里的所有成员都会出席 |
[01:46] | Well, I don’t really have a choice | 我没什么选择 |
[01:47] | since I’m still grounded. | 因为我还被禁足着 |
[01:48] | Well, that works out perfectly. | 那结果很棒 |
[01:50] | Wait, what about Grant? | 等等 那格兰特呢 |
[01:51] | – He will be here. Hopefully. – We have a plan. | -他会来的 希望如此 -我们有计划 |
[01:53] | We are all gonna be on our best behavior | 我们都表现到最好 |
[01:55] | and he will see how well everything’s going | 他会看出一切有多顺利 |
[01:58] | and he will get comfortable with the idea of coming home. | 就会同意回来的 |
[02:00] | I don’t think one dinner is gonna suddenly | 我觉得一顿晚餐不会立马 |
[02:02] | woo him back into the family. | 吸引他回归家庭 |
[02:03] | Sure it will. | 肯定会 |
[02:04] | It’s a celebratory wooing. | 这是庆祝的吸引 |
[02:07] | I don’t think that’s a thing. | 我觉得根本没这个词组 |
[02:08] | Apparently it is now. | 显然现在有了 |
[02:10] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[02:20] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[02:57] | That’s not really the greeting I was expecting. | 这不是我期待的欢迎 |
[02:59] | Oh, well, since we’re talking about failed expectations– | 既然说到被辜负的期待… |
[03:01] | You’re upset I never called? | 你生气我没打电话吗 |
[03:02] | Or texted or emailed | 洛莉逃跑时 |
[03:04] | or contacted me in any way when Lori was on the run. | 你也没发短信 邮件 或者以任何方式联系我 |
[03:08] | Max was here the next day, Madison. | 麦克斯第二天就来了 麦迪逊 |
[03:09] | I’m so sorry. It was my parents, Carter. | 对不起 是我父母 卡特 |
[03:11] | They… wanted me to keep my distance | 他们想让我跟你还有 |
[03:14] | from you and the whole situation. | 一切状况保持距离 |
[03:16] | Great, that’s what I was to you? A situation? | 真棒 我对你来说就是状况吗 |
[03:18] | No, but I couldn’t just leave town like Max could. | 不 但我不能像麦克斯一样离开市里 |
[03:21] | I wanted to come visit; my parents wouldn’t let me. | 我想过来看你 但我父母不肯 |
[03:23] | So how are you here now? | 那你怎么过来的 |
[03:24] | I heard you got re-kidnapped and… | 我听说你又被绑架了 |
[03:27] | thought I better come see you before you get | 想着最好赶在你第三次 |
[03:30] | snatched again for the trifecta. | 被绑架之前来看看你 |
[03:33] | Great. So that’s what it takes for you to be a friend? | 真棒 这就是和你做朋友的代价吗 |
[03:36] | Multiple kidnappings? | 多次绑架 |
[03:37] | Carter, I really am sorry. | 卡特 我真的很抱歉 |
[03:39] | Plus, you know, I just paid, | 而且我刚坐优步的车 |
[03:41] | like, 200 bucks for an Uber, so… | 花了两百块 所以… |
[03:43] | be pretty cold to turn me away. | 你要是赶走我 还真够无情的 |
[03:45] | – You’re a terrible friend. – I know. | -你是个糟糕的朋友 -我知道 |
[03:47] | Let me try and make it up to you, okay? | 让我努力补偿你 好吗 |
[03:49] | I’ve really missed you. | 我真的好想你 |
[03:53] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 |
[03:56] | You must be the new parents. | 你们一定是她的新父母 |
[03:58] | Or… old parents? | 还是之前的父母 |
[04:00] | Real parents– it’s all so confusing, isn’t it? | 真正的父母 令人困惑 对吧 |
[04:02] | Guys, this is Madison. | 各位 这是麦迪逊 |
[04:04] | She’s my… friend from… back there. | 她是我之前的…朋友 |
[04:08] | Oh… Well, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[04:11] | That’s my sister, Taylor. | 这是我妹妹泰勒 |
[04:12] | Whoa, that is trippy. You have a sister? | 真难办 你有妹妹吗 |
[04:14] | Twin sister, and, uh, yeah, kinda trippy at first, | 双胞胎妹妹 一开始有点难办 |
[04:17] | but not really anymore. | 但现在不是了 |
[04:20] | Okay, so I know that I’m grounded | 我知道我被禁足了 |
[04:21] | but would it be okay if Madison came in? | 但是麦迪逊可以进来吗 |
[04:26] | Of course, yeah, come in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[04:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | But you’re not allowed to have any fun. | 但你们不许找乐子 |
[04:31] | Perfect, because she’s a huge bummer. | 真棒 因为她超级令人扫兴 |
[04:33] | Yeah, hanging out with me | 是啊 跟我一起玩 |
[04:34] | is more of a burden than anything else, so… | 是超大的负担 所以… |
[04:36] | Great! Then welcome. | 真棒 那欢迎你 |
[04:46] | So… what did you do to get grounded? | 你做了什么啊 居然被禁足了 |
[04:48] | Oh, nothing. | 什么都没 |
[04:50] | But she doesn’t know that, so here I am. | 但她不知道 所以我被禁足了 |
[04:53] | – It’s kind of a long story. – Parents are crazy. | -说来话长 -父母都很疯狂 |
[04:55] | Why are they all so insane? | 他们为什么那么疯 |
[04:56] | I don’t know. Maybe something happens when you have a kid | 我不知道 也许有了孩子以后会发生 |
[04:58] | that makes you completely lose your mind. | 让你完全失去理智的事 |
[04:59] | That would explain why my parents kicked me out. | 这就解释了我父母为什么赶走我 |
[05:01] | Your parents kicked you out? | 他们赶走你了吗 |
[05:04] | What did you do this time? | 你这次做了什么 |
[05:05] | Drink all their bourbon? | 喝光了他们的威士忌吗 |
[05:06] | If only. | 是就好了 |
[05:07] | Lately it seems like whatever I do gets me in trouble. | 最近好像我不管做什么 都会惹麻烦上身 |
[05:11] | And I just kept thinking | 我一直想着 |
[05:12] | about when I used to have problems with my family | 我以前和家里人有矛盾时 |
[05:15] | I would just run to you and Lori. | 就会去找你和洛莉 |
[05:18] | So… here I am. | 所以…我来了 |
[05:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Here you are. | 你来了 |
[05:25] | I hope that’s… okay. | 我希望这…没关系 |
[05:32] | It’s better than okay. | 不只是没关系 |
[05:36] | It’s actually kind of cool. | 实际上挺好的 |
[05:50] | – Don’t you still have a key? – Yeah. | -你不是还有钥匙吗 -是 |
[05:51] | I just– I thought it would be weird if I just let myself in. | 我觉得如果自己进来 会很奇怪 |
[05:54] | Almost as weird as you knocking on the front door. | 就跟你敲门一样奇怪 |
[05:59] | I wasn’t sure if you’d want to see me. | 我不确定你还想不想见我 |
[06:01] | No, I do… wanna see you. | 我想见你 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:14] | I know you don’t like it when I talk with Carter about you, | 我不知道你不喜欢我跟卡特聊起你 |
[06:17] | and I get it. | 我懂 |
[06:18] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:19] | You guys were worried. | 你们很担心 |
[06:21] | I wasn’t myself. | 我表现得很反常 |
[06:22] | We both just care about you. We want you to feel better. | 我们只是关心你 想让你好受些 |
[06:24] | Are you doing okay? | 你没事了吧 |
[06:25] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[06:27] | Will you let me know next time you’re not doing okay? | 你下次有事时会告诉我吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[06:36] | So Carter and I were talking and– and she brought up | 卡特和我聊天 她提到 |
[06:39] | this thing about Lori. | 洛莉的一件事 |
[06:42] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[06:45] | Well, just that… | 只是… |
[06:48] | when I started to feel not like myself… | 当我感觉不舒服时 |
[06:52] | and when we broke up… | 我们分手时 |
[06:56] | I had just found out | 我刚发现 |
[06:57] | that she was my biological whatever… | 她是我的亲生… |
[07:03] | Anyway, she– she thinks maybe it has to do with that. | 总之 她觉得也许跟那有关系 |
[07:09] | Does it? | 有关系吗 |
[07:10] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:11] | I know I was confused. | 我知道我很困惑 |
[07:12] | I still am, but… | 我依然如此 但是… |
[07:16] | maybe I just need time to figure it out. | 也许只是需要时间来弄明白 |
[07:19] | There is no timeline. | 事情太乱了 |
[07:23] | It’s a lot to process. | 有多很东西要消化 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:30] | Um, it’s my mom’s birthday tonight. | 今晚我妈要庆祝生日 |
[07:34] | We’re gonna have a birthday dinner for her here, | 我们要在家办生日宴 |
[07:37] | if you want to come. | 如果你想来的话 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I would love that. | 我想来 |
[07:42] | Maximilianus! | 君玛西理 |
[07:44] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[07:46] | In the flesh. | 正是本人 |
[07:57] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你真棒 |
[08:00] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[08:00] | – What are you doing here? – I had to get out of that town. | -你来这里干什么 -我得离开家 |
[08:03] | So you two know each other, I guess. | 我想你们认识吧 |
[08:04] | We grew up together. | 我们一起长大的 |
[08:06] | Yeah, and then puberty hit | 然后到了青春期 |
[08:07] | and we, uh, used to mess around. | 我们曾经鬼混过 |
[08:10] | I like to say Max turned me gay. | 我觉得是麦克斯让我变弯的 |
[08:12] | You’re very welcome for that. | 不用谢 |
[08:13] | Pretty sure that’s just a coincidence, Mad. | 那只是个巧合啦 小麦 |
[08:15] | I don’t think that’s actually a thing. | 我觉得没那么回事 |
[08:17] | Well, still the only guy I’ll ever love, Max. | 麦克斯还是我唯一爱过的男人 |
[08:20] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[08:21] | – I’ll see you later. – Yup. | -回头见 -好 |
[08:23] | Bye. | 拜 |
[08:26] | God, he looks great, doesn’t he? | 天啊 他看起来真棒 对吧 |
[08:28] | Yup. Max is the best. | 是啊 麦克斯最好了 |
[08:30] | So he’s been here the whole time that you’ve been here? | 你来这里以后他就跟来了吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah, he moved here. He actually lived with us | 是啊 他搬来了 实际上他之前 |
[08:34] | in the house for a while as well. | 还跟我们一起住在这里 |
[08:35] | I ran into his mom last week. | 我上周碰到他妈妈了 |
[08:36] | She said that he visits her and he’s doing really great. | 她说他去看她 他过得挺不错什么的 |
[08:38] | Yeah, he’s pretty much recovered now. | 是啊 他现在恢复了 |
[08:40] | Man, that kid’s a rock. | 天啊 那孩子真坚强 |
[08:40] | To go through everything that he went through | 经历了那么多事 |
[08:42] | and then get shot on top of it. | 然后自己还中了枪 |
[08:44] | What do you mean, everything he went through? | “经历了那么多事”什么意思 |
[08:48] | Oh, you don’t know this? | 你不知道吗 |
[08:49] | When he was little, his mom got attacked | 在他小时候他妈妈被袭击了 |
[08:51] | and he watched the whole thing. | 他目睹了整个过程 |
[08:52] | He had to call 9-1-1 and hold her bloody hand until the– | 还得报警 握着她满是血的手直到… |
[08:54] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[08:56] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[09:01] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[09:05] | Yeah, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[09:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[09:10] | Because it’s not really my thing to tell, Tay. | 因为轮不到我来说 小泰 |
[09:12] | Crap, I’m sorry. I have a big mouth. | 抱歉 我是大嘴巴 |
[09:14] | I– I thought it was common knowledge. | 我以为大家都知道呢 |
[09:17] | Not that common. | 并不知道 |
[09:24] | Can I just substitute | 我能把这洋葱 |
[09:25] | – this onion for a green onion? – No. | -换成大葱吗 -不行 |
[09:27] | Are you sure you don’t want me to cook? | 真的不需要我来下厨吗 |
[09:28] | No. Dad and I have this under control. | 不用 我跟你爸能搞定 |
[09:31] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[09:33] | Where’s your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[09:35] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[09:36] | To be clear– just because she’s here | 说明一下 她来了 |
[09:38] | doesn’t mean that you aren’t still grounded. | 并不意味着你不再禁足了 |
[09:40] | Yes, you’ve made that very clear. | 你已经说得很明白了 |
[09:42] | I can assure you we aren’t having any fun. | 我保证不会跟她一起嗨 |
[09:44] | – This is not a joke. – No, I agree. | -我没跟你开玩笑 -我知道 |
[09:45] | there is absolutely nothing funny about it. | 这种事哪里好笑了 |
[09:47] | Mom, this is so unfair, okay? | 妈 这样太不公平了 |
[09:48] | You don’t even know the whole story. | 你根本不知道事情的全部 |
[09:49] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[09:50] | – What story? – There’s no story. | -什么全部 -没什么全部 |
[09:52] | She just feels bad for me, | 她只是为我难过 |
[09:53] | and thank you, Taylor, I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你 泰勒 真的很感谢 |
[09:55] | Okay, well, apparently, | 好了 显然 |
[09:57] | I have to go back to the grocery store. | 我得再去一趟杂货店 |
[09:58] | Oh, you know where it is? | 你知道杂货店在哪里吗 |
[10:05] | She’s being super hard on you. | 她对你太苛刻了 |
[10:07] | – I am so sorry. – It’s fine, don’t worry about it. | -真的很抱歉 -没事 不用担心 |
[10:09] | No, I don’t want you to take the fall for me. | 不 我不想让你替我背黑锅 |
[10:11] | I’m gonna tell them that it was me. | 我要告诉他们是我开的车 |
[10:12] | No, Tay, seriously, it’s okay. | 不要 小泰 我真的没事 |
[10:15] | She can’t keep me grounded forever. | 她不能把我禁足一辈子 |
[10:16] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很谢谢你 |
[10:22] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不想去 |
[10:23] | Oh, honey, sometimes we gotta do things we don’t wanna do. | 亲爱的 有时候人得做一些不想做的事 |
[10:27] | Oh, honey, you’ll go, you’ll have a mediocre dinner, | 亲爱的 你去吃一顿普通的晚餐 |
[10:30] | you’ll spend an hour talking to your family, | 跟你的家人一起谈笑一个小时 |
[10:32] | and then I’ll pick you up. It’ll be painless. | 然后我就来接你 不痛苦的 |
[10:34] | – Do I have a choice? – Actually, no. | -我有选择吗 -没有 |
[10:36] | PopPop and I really need some alone time. | 我跟你阿公需要独处一下 |
[10:41] | Please don’t ever say that again. | 求你不要再那么说了 |
[10:43] | I’ve suffered enough trauma already. | 我心灵已经受了很多创伤了 |
[10:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:49] | As soon as I get back from the grocery store, | 我从杂货店回来后 |
[10:50] | we can start cooking. | 就可以做饭了 |
[10:52] | Liz, we need to talk about Carter. | 莉兹 我们需要谈谈卡特的事 |
[10:54] | – She’s learned her lesson. – Are you kidding me? | -她已经得到教训了 -你开玩笑吗 |
[10:56] | If it was up to me, David, | 如果我说了算 大卫 |
[10:57] | she would never get her phone back. | 她以后再也别想用手机了 |
[10:59] | These teenagers live their lives | 在如今青少年眼中 |
[11:00] | like nothing bad is ever going to happen to them. | 生活中好像绝对不会发生不好的事 |
[11:03] | It is our job to remind them of the consequences. | 我们有义务提醒他们后果 |
[11:06] | I completely agree, | 我完全同意 |
[11:07] | but we need to think about what’s appropriate here. | 但提醒也要适度 |
[11:09] | And we did. That’s why she’s still grounded. | 是啊 所以她才仍然禁足 |
[11:11] | Liz, I know you’re afraid when she’s out of your sight. | 莉兹 我知道她离开你的视线后你会担心 |
[11:13] | – No, that’s not it. – Sure it is. | -不是这样的 -当然是 |
[11:15] | Every mother is afraid for her children. | 为人母的都会担心自己孩子 |
[11:17] | Not all mothers have to deal with kidnappings. | 并不是所有母亲都经历过绑架 |
[11:32] | Then Angela McDowell– | 然后安吉拉·麦克道尔 |
[11:34] | Remember that big slut? | 还记得那个大骚货吗 |
[11:35] | Patient Zero of the great herpes outbreak of 2013? | 2013年疱疹大爆发事件的罪魁祸首吗 |
[11:38] | Right, so she got pregnant, | 对 她怀孕了 |
[11:40] | and then everyone started talking about that. | 然后大家就都说她怀孕的事了 |
[11:41] | My kidnapping was trumped by a standard teenage pregnancy? | 我被绑架的事竟然被青少年怀孕事件盖过风头了吗 |
[11:44] | What can I say? We’re a fickle bunch. | 那又如何 我们是善变的人 |
[11:45] | Of course, she got pregnant by her stepdad, | 当然了 她怀的是她继父的孩子 |
[11:48] | – so there’s that. – Um… okay. | -所以你懂的 -好吧 |
[11:53] | So what happened with your parents, Mad? | 你父母到底是怎么回事 小麦 |
[11:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:58] | They heard a rumor that I was into girls… | 他们听说我喜欢女孩… |
[12:03] | and confronted me about it. | 就找我对质 |
[12:05] | What rock were they living under? | 他们是侏罗纪过来的吗 |
[12:07] | Everyone in the free world knows you’re gay. | 你是同性恋的事谁不知道 |
[12:08] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:10] | But that’s why I never told them. | 但也是因为这个我才没告诉他们 |
[12:12] | I mean, I knew this would happen. | 我就知道结果会这样 |
[12:13] | So they’re all like, | 所以他们就说 |
[12:16] | “You can’t live under our roof | “如果你想那样 |
[12:19] | if you wanna be that way.” | 就别跟我们住” |
[12:24] | I mean, it’s your standard… | 一个闭塞的小镇里 |
[12:27] | bigoted small-town response. | 这就是人们的标准吧 |
[12:28] | Mad, that’s awful, I’m really sorry. | 小麦 太糟心了 真的很遗憾 |
[12:30] | Yeah, it’s a bummer. | 确实糟心 |
[12:36] | Hey, go somewhere with me. | 跟我去个地方吧 |
[12:37] | – What, right now? – No better time. | -现在吗 -要不什么时候 |
[12:38] | I can’t, I’m grounded, remember? | 不行 我被禁足了 记得吗 |
[12:40] | Ugh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:42] | Grounded? Can you… | 禁足 你能… |
[12:44] | can you imagine Lori grounding you? | 你能想象洛莉罚你禁足吗 |
[12:45] | No. I don’t think she was capable of it. | 不 我认为她没这能力 |
[12:48] | I mean, kidnapping, no problem, | 我是说绑架人 她行的 |
[12:49] | but grounding– | 但是禁足… |
[12:51] | So have you talked to her lately? | 你最近见过她吗 |
[12:52] | No, she’s still getting psychiatric care. | 没 她还在接受精神病治疗 |
[12:55] | Sent me a bunch of letters, though. | 不过给我寄了一堆信 |
[12:57] | – What did she say? – I don’t know, I didn’t open them. | -写的什么 -不知道 我没打开 |
[13:00] | Can I see them? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:01] | Um… okay. | 好 |
[13:04] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[13:06] | They’re not very interesting. | 那些信很无趣 |
[13:17] | Wonder what they say. | 真好奇信的内容 |
[13:20] | I could read ’em for you and tell you what– | 我可以帮你看 然后告诉你 |
[13:21] | Oh no, that’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna just read them when I feel like it. | 等我想看的时候 再看吧 |
[13:27] | Or not. | 或者不看 |
[13:31] | I get that she had problems, but she was cool. | 我明白她有问题 但是她人很好 |
[13:35] | – I mean… yeah, I guess. – And fun. | -应该是吧 -而且很风趣 |
[13:39] | Do you remember like all the crazy things | 你还记得我们会做的 |
[13:41] | that we would all do together? | 那些疯事儿吗 |
[13:42] | – Yeah, we had a lot of fun. – Tons. | -记得 的确很开心 -开心死了 |
[13:43] | I mean… that must be so weird, | 这肯定很奇怪 |
[13:46] | going from one extreme to the other. | 从一个极端到另一个极端 |
[13:48] | You were like a free-range chicken. | 你当时就像是只放养的鸡仔 |
[13:50] | Now you’re in this sad little coop | 现在却待在这个可怜的小鸡笼里 |
[13:52] | where you can’t spread your wings | 连翅膀都没地伸展 |
[13:53] | and you’re eating other chickens by accident. | 偶尔还会咬伤别的鸡仔 |
[13:56] | Yeah, okay, thanks, Mad. | 好了 谢谢 小麦 |
[13:58] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我还不至于到那种地步 |
[14:00] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Okay, what? | 好什么 |
[14:08] | Okay… let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[14:12] | There she is. | 她回来了 |
[14:13] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我认识的卡特 |
[14:24] | It was the step, not me. | 是楼梯响 不怪我 |
[14:38] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[14:39] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[14:41] | No, not really. | 不重要 |
[14:51] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[14:52] | Ha, there he is. | 他来了 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:57] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[14:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | We are so glad to have you here. | 你来了我们非常高兴 |
[15:01] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey, buddy. | -老爸 -儿子 |
[15:02] | – Happy birthday, honey. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:05] | Well, what have you got going on here? | 生日大餐准备得怎么样 |
[15:06] | Uh, we’re not really sure yet. | 我们还不是很确定 |
[15:08] | What do you mean? We’re– we’re totally sure. | 这话什么意思 我们很确定 |
[15:10] | I went shopping, I have a recipe. | 我去购物了 也有食谱 |
[15:12] | All right, Bobby Flay, calm down. | 好 巴比·福雷 冷静点 |
[15:15] | I think that’s my cue. Bye. | 我想这是给我的暗示 拜 |
[15:17] | Actually, Gammy, can you stay, too? | 其实 阿嬷 你能也留下来吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah. Of course, Mom. | 当然了 妈妈 |
[15:23] | Would you like to stay for dinner? | 你要留下吃晚饭吗 |
[15:24] | Sure, thank you, I’d love to. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[15:36] | Bathtub, afternoon sun. | 浴缸 午后阳光 |
[15:40] | Pretty nice, Mads. | 很不错啊 小麦 |
[15:40] | I love it. Do you love it? | 我很喜欢 你喜欢吗 |
[15:42] | It’s a really nice place. | 这地方真的很不错 |
[15:42] | – Great, so you’re in? – What? | -太好了 所以你来吗 -什么 |
[15:45] | – Move in with me. – You’re joking, right? | -搬来和我住 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[15:48] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我说真的 |
[15:49] | This place could be awesome. | 这地方会很棒的 |
[15:50] | And I will keep the bathroom clean, I promise. | 我保证会保持浴室清洁 |
[15:53] | – I can’t afford rent. – We’ll get jobs! | -我付不起房租 -我们去找工作 |
[15:55] | You’ll figure out a way to make it work. | 你会有办法的 |
[15:58] | Okay, that is what strippers say | 脱衣舞娘变成妓女之前 |
[15:59] | right before they become hookers. | 就是这么说的 |
[16:02] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[16:04] | Remember back with Lori? | 记得和洛莉一起的时候吗 |
[16:06] | You could come and go whenever you wanted. | 你可以去任何你想去的地方 |
[16:08] | Nobody was telling you what to do. | 没人能对你指手画脚 |
[16:10] | Don’t you miss that? | 你不怀念那样吗 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 怀念啊 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:16] | I guess I just try not to think about it. | 看来我是尽量不去想吧 |
[16:18] | Well, she thinks about you all the time. | 可她无时无刻不在想你啊 |
[16:20] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:24] | Mad? | 小麦 |
[16:28] | Uh, I’ve been talking to her. | 我一直和她有联络 |
[16:31] | You’ve been talking to her? | 你和她有联络吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:35] | – In the mental hospital? – Yeah. | -在精神病院吗 -没错 |
[16:38] | Did she call you? | 她打电话给你吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah, she… wanted to know if I had talked to you. | 是 她想知道我有没有找你 |
[16:42] | Mad, why the hell didn’t you tell me that? | 小麦 你为什么瞒着我 |
[16:44] | Sorry. Was just looking for the right time. | 抱歉 我只是在找合适的时机 |
[16:48] | She was worried. | 她很担心 |
[16:51] | And… I told her that I hadn’t seen you. | 而且…我和她说还没见到你 |
[16:54] | But we talked for a while ’cause I was going through | 但我们聊了一会 因为我当时 |
[16:56] | the whole thing with my parents | 正和我爸妈闹得不开心 |
[16:57] | ’cause they had just completely disowned me | 因为他们刚刚和我断绝了关系 |
[16:59] | and she reminded me that… | 而她却提醒了我 |
[17:04] | this little world that I was living in | 我所生活的小世界 |
[17:07] | didn’t have to be my world, | 不一定非得是我的世界 |
[17:09] | and I could find… | 我可以找到… |
[17:13] | my own life. | 自己的生活 |
[17:15] | Find myself. | 找到自我 |
[17:17] | Yup, she was always really good at that stuff. | 是啊 她一直很擅长这个 |
[17:19] | I really didn’t want you to be mad. | 我不想惹你生气 |
[17:22] | But I talked to her before I reached out to you. | 但我来找你之前跟她聊过 |
[17:24] | I didn’t even think that you wanted to talk to me, | 我都没想过你会想跟我聊 |
[17:27] | ’cause, you know, I wasn’t there | 因为事情发生的时候 |
[17:30] | when everything went down. | 我都没在身边 |
[17:34] | But Lori said you’d forgive me. | 但洛莉说你会原谅我 |
[17:38] | – Oh, she did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[17:39] | She said that you have a huge heart and you’d understand, | 她说你很宽容 会理解的 |
[17:44] | ’cause you’ve always had this thing about you | 因为你一直如此 |
[17:46] | since you were little, this ability | 你从小就有 |
[17:48] | to put yourself in someone else’s shoes. | 这种将心比心的能力 |
[17:51] | You were that kid on the playground, you know, | 你就是那种在操场上 |
[17:54] | who’s the first to run over | 见到有人摔倒 |
[17:55] | when somebody fell down. | 就会跑过去扶的小孩 |
[18:05] | I think we should talk decorating | 我们还是聊聊怎么装修吧 |
[18:07] | ’cause the possibilities are endless. | 有无限的可能哦 |
[18:18] | The forks go on the left. | 叉子放左边 |
[18:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:22] | “Fork” And “Left” Both have four letters in them, so… | “叉子”和”左边”都是四个字母 所以… |
[18:25] | everything else goes on the right. | 其它的都摆右边 |
[18:26] | That’s a good way to remember it. | 这是个好记法 |
[18:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:35] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[18:36] | Just want the table to be set correctly. | 只是想把桌子摆整齐 |
[18:40] | I can tell something’s wrong. | 我能感觉到不对劲 |
[18:42] | – I know that much. – It just turns out… | -我很确定 -我只是觉得 |
[18:45] | Don’t know you as well as I thought I did. | 没有想象中那么了解你 |
[18:50] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:53] | I’m just wondering why you never told me | 我只是在想你为什么从没 |
[18:55] | about what happened to your mom? | 告诉我你妈妈的事 |
[19:01] | Madison said that… | 麦迪逊说… |
[19:04] | she was attacked and that you saw the whole thing. | 她受到袭击 而你看到了全过程 |
[19:08] | Madison likes to talk. | 麦迪逊真是个大嘴巴 |
[19:12] | It sounds horrible. | 听起来很可怕 |
[19:17] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:22] | ‘Cause I didn’t. | 我不想说 |
[19:23] | But you told Madison. | 但你跟麦迪逊说了 |
[19:25] | And Carter. | 还有卡特 |
[19:26] | I didn’t tell either of them. | 我没告诉她俩 |
[19:27] | Everybody in town just knew. | 这事已经传遍了全城 |
[19:33] | It isn’t something that I like to talk about. | 我不想说这种事 |
[19:39] | There’s a lot of things | 有很多事 |
[19:40] | that I don’t like to talk about. | 我都不想说 |
[19:45] | But I told you. | 但我跟你说了 |
[19:48] | I told you everything. | 我所有的事都跟你说了 |
[19:51] | And it really hurts that something so big happened | 这么大的事你居然从没告诉过我 |
[19:54] | and you never told me. | 我觉得很难过 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry you’re taking it so personally. | 对不起 让你那么介意 |
[20:02] | She isn’t one of those things that | 她的事不是那么轻易 |
[20:04] | comes up in conversation very easily. | 就能说出来的 |
[20:11] | Just leave it alone, Taylor. | 别管它了 泰勒 |
[20:25] | That’s gonna be good. | 会很棒的 |
[20:26] | That’s gonna be horrible. | 很糟糕好吗 |
[20:33] | Look who… dropped by. | 看看谁…来了 |
[20:36] | Oh, I am so sorry to intrude. | 冒昧打扰了 |
[20:38] | I totally forgot to drop these papers off, | 我完全忘了把这些卷子给你 |
[20:40] | and I thought you said you needed them | 我记得你说你需要这些 |
[20:41] | so I was just gonna leave them by the front door, | 所以我打算把它们放在门口 |
[20:43] | but then that felt creepy, so… | 但好像又不太好 所以… |
[20:44] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:47] | Thank you, Hillary. | 谢谢 希拉里 |
[20:50] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[20:51] | David told me. | 大卫跟我说的 |
[20:52] | Yeah, thank you. Uh, it is. | 谢谢 今天是我生日 |
[20:59] | Would you like some wine? | 想来点酒吗 |
[20:59] | Oh, um… yeah, sure. | 好…吧 |
[21:02] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[21:05] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -来 -谢谢 |
[21:11] | Okay, let’s see. | 好 我们看看 |
[21:17] | So what are you guys cooking? | 你们在做什么吃的 |
[21:18] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
[21:20] | We’re not sure, that’s why we need the wine. | 我们也不知道 所以要先喝点酒想想 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我没告诉你 |
[21:40] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[21:42] | It’s none of my business. | 本来就与我无关 |
[21:56] | It’s not easy to talk about. | 这种事很难说出口 |
[21:58] | Then you don’t have to. | 那就别说了 |
[22:01] | Ever. | 永远别说 |
[22:05] | I was six years old… | 我妈遭受攻击时 |
[22:09] | when my mom was attacked. | 我才六岁 |
[22:13] | It was a Tuesday. | 那天是周二 |
[22:14] | I had been sent home sick from school, | 我那天生病 从学校回了家 |
[22:17] | so my mom had to take off work. | 所以我妈不得不放下工作 |
[22:23] | Nobody was supposed to be home. | 那会本该没人在家 |
[22:32] | I saw him stab her. | 我看到他捅了她 |
[22:42] | I was hidden in this little, uh… | 我躲在我家厨房 |
[22:48] | pantry… thing in our kitchen. | 一个很小的储藏室里 |
[22:53] | I couldn’t do anything. | 无能为力 |
[22:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:01] | The thing that Carter knows, | 有件事卡特知道 |
[23:05] | that I’m not sure anybody else does, | 我不确定还有没有人知道 |
[23:09] | is it was my dad. | 就是那人是我爸 |
[23:13] | It was my father. | 凶手是我父亲 |
[23:20] | They had been separated because of his using. | 因为他吸毒 他们已经分居了 |
[23:26] | Then he just– he kind of showed up out of nowhere. | 然后他…不知怎么突然出现了 |
[23:32] | I’m so sorry, Max. | 对不起 麦克斯 |
[23:37] | I’m sorry that that happened | 抱歉发生这事 |
[23:38] | and I’m sorry that I made you think about it. | 也抱歉我又让你回想起来 |
[23:40] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[23:41] | It is what it is. | 发生就是发生了 |
[23:43] | But it wasn’t because I didn’t trust you. | 但我不说不是因为不相信你 |
[23:46] | I don’t want you to think that. | 我不想让你想到那些 |
[23:49] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[23:53] | I’m not really feeling up for dinner. | 我不是很想吃晚餐了 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:59] | Yeah, of course. | 是 当然 |
[24:03] | Do you want me to come to Bird’s with you, hang out? | 你想让我陪你回波德家 玩玩吗 |
[24:06] | No. | 不 |
[24:08] | No, it’s cool. | 不 没事的 |
[24:12] | Thank you, though. | 不过还是谢谢 |
[24:26] | Okay, we are almost done. | 好 快好啦 |
[24:28] | – All I need now is that nonstick pan. – Nonstick. | -现在只要拿不粘锅 -不粘锅 |
[24:36] | Hey, everyone. | 各位好 |
[24:39] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[24:41] | – You said I could swing by. – Yeah– oh. | -你说我可以顺路过来 -是 |
[24:44] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[24:45] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不用破费的 |
[24:48] | Take a seat, we’re just cooking. | 坐吧 我们在做饭呢 |
[24:49] | – Okay. Yeah. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[24:50] | It’s time for me to saute some fungi. | 我该炒一下蘑菇了 |
[24:53] | That’s a first. | 难得啊 |
[24:55] | Kyle, this is Hillary. | 凯尔 这是希拉里 |
[24:57] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -你好 |
[24:59] | Can I get you a glass of wine, beer? | 你要杯葡萄酒吗 啤酒呢 |
[25:01] | Uh, yeah, I’ll have a beer, sure. | 好 我喝瓶啤酒 |
[25:03] | Oop, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:07] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[25:08] | – Yeah. – Do you think this is still good? | -没错 -你觉得这还是好的吗 |
[25:10] | Wait, let me smell. | 等等 我闻闻 |
[25:11] | No! Oh… | 坏了 |
[25:12] | What are we making? | 做的什么菜 |
[25:15] | I’m not sure exactly. | 不太清楚 |
[25:17] | It’s definitely a team effort. | 但绝对是团队协作 |
[25:19] | I have no idea how to cut this. | 我完全不知道怎么切这个 |
[25:22] | This is getting– do you know what that is? | 这个… 你知道这是什么吗 |
[25:24] | – So I’m, I’m gonna go. – Okay. | -那我…我走了 -好的 |
[25:26] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[25:29] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[25:38] | Thanks for bringing those papers by. | 谢谢你送这些卷子来 |
[25:40] | Yeah, yeah, no problem. | 当然 不客气 |
[25:44] | – I shouldn’t have come. – What, why? | -我不该来的 -为什么 |
[25:46] | I just wish I hadn’t seen | 我真希望自己没看见 |
[25:49] | you and Elizabeth in there together. | 你和伊丽莎白在里面的样子 |
[25:50] | Oh, listen, things with Elizabeth and I are very complicated. | 听着 我和伊丽莎白之间一言难尽 |
[25:55] | No, of course. | 是 当然了 |
[25:56] | We have kids, we’ve been together a long time. | 我们有孩子 一起生活了那么久 |
[26:00] | I think that’s part of why I like you. | 我想这也是我喜欢你的原因之一 |
[26:03] | You still get along with your ex. | 你和前妻处得很好 |
[26:05] | You haven’t just walked away from your kids. | 没有抛下孩子 |
[26:08] | Well, I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[26:10] | But I need to take this slow, if that’s okay? | 但我需要慢慢来 可以吗 |
[26:12] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s okay. | 是 没问题 |
[26:13] | It’s absolutely okay. | 当然没问题 |
[26:20] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[26:22] | Please tell me this isn’t what it looks like. | 请告诉我不是看上去这样 |
[26:24] | – What does it look like? – It looks like you were out | -看起来是什么样 -是你在明知 |
[26:26] | when it’s been made clear you’re grounded. | 自己被禁足以后还出去了 |
[26:28] | Yeah, it’s pretty much what it looks like. | 对 基本就是看起来这样 |
[26:31] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[26:38] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[26:40] | We went out. | 我们出去了 |
[26:41] | You went out and you’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 还出去 |
[26:42] | Does that mean anything to you? | 我们的话你不听吗 |
[26:43] | If it makes you feel better, we didn’t have any fun. | 如果这能让你开心点 我们玩得不高兴 |
[26:45] | – Not helping. – Got ya. | -你在帮倒忙 -知道了 |
[26:47] | Carter, inside. | 卡特 进来 |
[26:48] | I’m just gonna sneak by you. | 我就从你边上走了 |
[26:50] | Um, thanks for the wine. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[26:51] | Actually, you know what? | 实际上 你猜怎么着 |
[26:53] | I– I think I’d better go, too. | 我也走吧 |
[26:54] | I’ll call you, okay? | 我会打你电话的 好吗 |
[26:56] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[26:58] | It’s your birthday? | 今天是你生日吗 |
[27:00] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[27:03] | What were you doing? | 你们干什么去了 |
[27:03] | Okay, look, I’m sorry, | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[27:04] | but we were out for under an hour. | 但我们出去都没一小时 |
[27:08] | Okay, look, I wasn’t out drinking or smoking or… | 我没喝酒 没抽烟 |
[27:12] | – selling myself. – Oh, glad to hear. | -也没卖淫 -真是不错啊 |
[27:14] | We were looking at an apartment. | 我们在找房子 |
[27:16] | – Excuse me? – What? | -你说什么 -什么 |
[27:17] | Carter and I are moving in together. | 卡特要和我一起住了 |
[27:19] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[27:20] | We were just looking at an apartment that Madison– | 我们只是去看麦迪逊找的… |
[27:22] | You’re 17 years old, you’re not moving out of here. | 你才十七岁 你不许搬走 |
[27:24] | I never said I was moving out, | 我没说要搬走 |
[27:25] | but you guys gotta stop treating me like I’m a child. | 但你们能别当我是小孩了吗 |
[27:27] | Then stop acting like a child. | 那你就别表现得像个小孩 |
[27:29] | That is exactly what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[27:30] | Carter shouldn’t even be grounded. | 卡特就不该被禁足 |
[27:31] | Tay, don’t. | 小泰 不要 |
[27:32] | She definitely should be! | 她当然该被禁足 |
[27:33] | No, Mom, you don’t understand. | 不 妈妈 你不懂 |
[27:34] | Taylor, please, stop. | 泰勒 求你了 别 |
[27:40] | Boy, the headcount keeps going down. | 天啊 吃饭的人越来越少了 |
[27:42] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 别闹 |
[27:42] | I like you. Who are you? | 我喜欢你 你是谁 |
[27:44] | – I’m Gammy, who are you? – Madison, come on. | -她们阿嬷 你是谁 -麦迪逊 行了 |
[27:50] | Is this what you meant by “painless”? | 这就是你说的”不痛苦”吗 |
[27:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:53] | She said, “Uh,” in a really judgmental tone. | 她用很质疑的语气说了”哈” |
[27:56] | Grant, why don’t you help me finish cooking? | 格兰特 不如你来帮我做饭吧 |
[27:59] | Oh, so now I’m being put to work. | 现在又赶我去干活了吗 |
[28:00] | Grant, go. | 格兰特 去吧 |
[28:01] | Mom, you are not the parent here! | 妈妈 你不是他家长 |
[28:06] | Grant, go. | 格兰特 去吧 |
[28:11] | That Gammy is spunky. | 那阿嬷真厉害啊 |
[28:12] | Is she single? | 她是单身吗 |
[28:16] | Madison, what are you doing? | 麦迪逊 你在干什么 |
[28:17] | It’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[28:18] | Okay, I don’t actually wanna hook up with your gammy. | 我不是真想勾搭你阿嬷 |
[28:20] | Why would you tell them I’m moving out? | 你为什么告诉他们我要搬出去 |
[28:21] | Uh, I don’t know, because it’s true? | 不知道 因为你就是要搬吗 |
[28:22] | No, I said I would think about it. | 不 我说了我会考虑 |
[28:24] | I never said I was gonna do it. | 没说一定就搬 |
[28:25] | Well, I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. | 抱歉 我不知道该说什么 |
[28:27] | Why don’t we just go back in time | 不如我们让时光倒流 |
[28:28] | and I’ll keep my mouth shut? | 我闭嘴好了 |
[28:29] | Madison, stop! | 麦迪逊 够了 |
[28:32] | Not everything in life is a joke. | 人生不是所有事都是玩笑 |
[28:37] | Yeah, I don’t understand what you’re so upset about. | 我不知道你干嘛那么生气 |
[28:39] | I’m trying to get you away | 我是想拉你远离 |
[28:41] | from your bitchy control-freak “Mom” | 你那烦人的控制狂”妈妈” |
[28:42] | and your goodie-two-shoes sister. | 和你那大好人妹妹 |
[28:44] | Okay, stop it. | 好 够了 |
[28:45] | No, they may not be perfect | 是 她们或许不完美 |
[28:48] | and, yeah, they may have their problems | 也可能有自己的问题 |
[28:49] | but they’re my family, Mad. | 但她们是我家人 小麦 |
[28:51] | They looked for me for 13 years. | 她们找了我十三年 |
[28:53] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[28:54] | If I was half the person Taylor is, I’d be happy. | 如果我有泰勒一半强 我就很高兴了 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | Jeez, my bad. | 天啊 是我不好 |
[29:02] | I know these people don’t mean anything to you, | 我知道她们对你来说什么都不是 |
[29:05] | but they do mean something to me. | 但她们对我有意义 |
[29:11] | You know, it’s fine. | 知道吗 没关系 |
[29:14] | That you have this life | 你过这种日子 |
[29:15] | and that you have these people | 有这些家人都没事 |
[29:16] | but as far as I’m concerned, | 但就我看来 |
[29:18] | you’re burying yourself in it to try and forget your past. | 你是在麻痹自己 想忘掉过去 |
[29:22] | And you know what, it’s not gonna work, | 你猜怎么着 没用的 |
[29:23] | because that’s still a part of you. | 因为它还是你的一部分 |
[29:25] | Me and Lori. | 我和洛莉 |
[29:26] | Everything that happened before this place. | 在这家之前发生的一切 |
[29:29] | I think you better leave. | 你还是走吧 |
[29:32] | I really don’t want you here. | 我真的不想让你在这了 |
[29:46] | – Honey– – No, no, Mom, I cannot have this conversation | -亲爱的 -不 妈 我现在不要 |
[29:49] | with you right now. | 跟你说这些 |
[29:49] | I know you think that you can | 我知道你觉得自己 |
[29:51] | parent these kids better than I can. | 抚养这些孩子比我胜任 |
[29:52] | I never said that! | 我从没说过 |
[29:53] | – Look, I was gonna say– – Okay, here it comes. | -我是想说… -好吧 开始了 |
[29:55] | I’m trying to help you here | 我是想帮你 |
[29:57] | but sometimes you make such questionable decisions. | 有时候你做的决定真的很堪忧 |
[29:59] | Mom, please, could you just stop?! | 妈 求你能别说了吗 |
[30:01] | – Elizabeth… – No, just stop it, please. | -伊丽莎白 -不 求你别说了 |
[30:03] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[30:05] | – Elizabeth… – Mom? Mom! | -伊丽莎白 -妈 妈 |
[30:09] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:12] | David! | 大卫 |
[30:14] | David, I need your help! | 大卫 快来帮我 |
[30:16] | Gammy! | 阿嬷 |
[30:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:19] | I can’t find her pulse. | 我摸不到她脉搏 |
[30:27] | – Mom! – I found it, I found her pulse. | -妈妈 -摸到了 我摸到了 |
[30:30] | – I’m calling an ambulance. – Her pills, | -我叫救护车 -她的药 |
[30:31] | I think she needs her heart pills. | 我觉得她要吃药 |
[30:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:35] | Okay, what’s– what’s going on? | 好了 怎么回事 |
[30:36] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[30:37] | You fainted. | 你晕过去了 |
[30:38] | – You fainted. – Oh, man. | -你晕过去了 -天啊 |
[30:39] | Let’s get you to the chair. | 我扶你去椅子坐着吧 |
[30:42] | It’s okay, I… | 没事的 我… |
[30:43] | I don’t have… | 我没有… |
[30:46] | Oh, I forgot my– my pills. | 我忘了吃药了 |
[30:50] | Here, here. | 给 给 |
[30:52] | Oh, honey, thank you. | 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[30:54] | Maybe a bourbon? | 再来杯威士忌吧 |
[30:55] | – No. – I don’t think so. | -不 -恐怕不行 |
[30:57] | – She’s feeling better. – You’re so strict. | -她感觉好多了 -你心真狠 |
[30:59] | I think they just want you to be okay, Gammy. | 我觉得他们是为你好 阿嬷 |
[31:01] | Look, I’m sorry, it’s my fault. | 抱歉 是我不好 |
[31:04] | I was supposed to remind you to take your pills. | 我该提醒你吃药的 |
[31:06] | Don’t be silly, this is not your responsibility. | 别犯傻了 不关你事 |
[31:07] | This is on me, okay? I’m responsible here. | 怪我 好吗 是我的错 |
[31:21] | I’m happy to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[31:23] | Uh, I was gonna call you | 我还准备打你电话 |
[31:25] | just to see how you were feeling. | 问问你怎么样了 |
[31:28] | I’m feeling okay. | 我挺好的 |
[31:29] | Just came to give Madison a ride. | 我来接麦迪逊走 |
[31:34] | You know, it was a long time ago, Taylor. | 那是很久以前了 泰勒 |
[31:38] | And my mom has never been the same since, so I… | 我妈妈之后也性情大变 所以我… |
[31:41] | I know what that anger can do to you if you let it. | 我知道放任怒火会把人怎么样 |
[31:44] | That’s why you forgave Crash. | 所以你才原谅了克拉什 |
[31:52] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[31:56] | – All right, I’ll be in my truck. – Okay. | -我去车上等你 -好 |
[31:58] | See you. | 再见 |
[32:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:07] | Walk me out? | 送我出去吧 |
[32:15] | So, Max said that I can crash at his place | 麦克斯说我可以在他那 |
[32:17] | for a couple days ’til I figure out | 借住几天 直到想出 |
[32:19] | what I’m gonna do next. | 下一步要怎么办 |
[32:21] | He lives with a bird? | 他和只鸟一起住吗 |
[32:23] | No, her name is Bird. | 不 她名字叫波德 |
[32:29] | Listen, um… | 听着… |
[32:32] | I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:34] | I think maybe I’m just jealous. | 或许我是嫉妒你 |
[32:39] | Of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[32:41] | Having a family that cares about you, | 有个关心你的家庭 |
[32:44] | no matter what. | 不论你怎样 |
[32:46] | And your new life and, | 还有你的新人生 |
[32:49] | and I’m not a part of it. | 我却不在其中 |
[32:53] | Well, you could’ve been, Mad. | 你可以在的 小麦 |
[32:56] | You still can be. | 现在也可以 |
[32:58] | Look, I never forgot about you or Lori. | 我从没忘记你和洛莉 |
[33:01] | But these people are a part of my life now, | 但他们现在也是我人生的一部分 |
[33:03] | a really big part of it. | 很大一部分 |
[33:06] | And I’m not gonna just move out and leave them | 我不会就这么搬出去 在经历了 |
[33:08] | after everything we’ve been through together. | 这么多风雨以后丢下他们 |
[33:10] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[33:12] | Look, why don’t you come back inside? | 不如你回来吧 |
[33:14] | If there’s one thing about this family, | 如果说这家人有什么好品德 |
[33:16] | it is that they are very forgiving. | 那就是宽容大度 |
[33:17] | No, I need to go. | 不 我要走了 |
[33:20] | I don’t wanna do any more damage. | 我不想再造成更多伤害了 |
[33:22] | Believe me, it was damaged way before you got here. | 相信我 你来之前伤害多得是 |
[33:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:28] | I’ll text you later. | 我等下发短信给你 |
[33:29] | You don’t have a phone. | 我没有手机 |
[33:32] | Okay, I will text you | 等我一拿回手机 |
[33:33] | as soon as I get my phone back. | 我就发短信给你 |
[33:34] | As soon as you get it back. | 拿回来就发 |
[33:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:38] | Don’t get kidnapped in the meantime. | 之前也别再被绑架了 |
[33:41] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量 |
[33:47] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[33:49] | Hey, Mad? | 小麦 |
[33:53] | It was really great to see you. | 再见到你真的很高兴 |
[33:56] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[33:58] | I’ll see you soon. | 再见 |
[34:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:09] | Well, that looks salvageable. | 还能抢救回来 |
[34:11] | No, it’s not. | 才不能 |
[34:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:20] | You know, I have fought with that woman my entire life, | 我一辈子都在和那个女人斗气 |
[34:23] | but if something actually happened to her, | 但如果她真怎么样了 |
[34:26] | I would be a mess. | 我会疯的 |
[34:28] | Funny how life works like that. | 人生真有趣 |
[34:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:34] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[34:37] | I’ll talk to her doctor. | 我去跟她医生聊聊 |
[34:46] | – Hey. – Hey, bud. | -你好 -你好 小子 |
[34:49] | Just came to check on my cake. | 我就是来看看我的蛋糕 |
[34:51] | You made a cake? | 你做了蛋糕吗 |
[34:53] | Yeah, I mean, it’s from a box, but, um, yeah. | 是 虽然是速冻的 但是…没错 |
[34:55] | Oh, you made a cake. | 你做了蛋糕 |
[34:56] | That’s so sweet, thank you. | 真的很贴心 谢谢 |
[34:59] | Well, I should take Joan home. | 我该送琼回家了 |
[35:01] | Or rather I should make her think it’s her idea | 或者让她以为这是她自己的主意 |
[35:04] | and then take her home. | 然后送她回家 |
[35:05] | Okay, thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[35:09] | All right, Grant, you almost ready? | 好 格兰特 准备走了吗 |
[35:14] | Um… I was actually thinking of staying here tonight | 实际上 如果可以的话 |
[35:16] | if it was okay. | 我今晚想住这 |
[35:17] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[35:18] | Yes, that’s okay. | 对 没关系的 |
[35:19] | You know, I can’t ice my cake until it cools down. | 只有等蛋糕凉了才能冻起来 |
[35:23] | And, plus, PopPop spends a lot of time in his underwear. | 而且 阿公总是要穿很久的内衣 |
[35:27] | Oh, we’re glad to hear it. | 我们很欢迎 |
[35:28] | Not about PopPop– not the underwear– | 不是阿公 不是他的内衣 |
[35:31] | about you. | 是欢迎你 |
[35:40] | Well, you should have the house tonight. | 今晚你该住家里 |
[35:45] | So after I drop Joan off, I’ll make myself scarce. | 等我送琼到家 我就自己回避了 |
[35:48] | You know, David… | 知道吗 大卫 |
[35:52] | what if you just come back here tonight? | 不如你今晚就回来住吧 |
[35:55] | It’ll just be nice for all of us to be in the same house together. | 所有人在同一个家里挺好的 |
[35:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | But you have to have the bedroom. | 但你必须睡卧室 |
[36:03] | I mean, it’s your birthday. | 今天是你生日嘛 |
[36:04] | Well, if you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[36:06] | I will help you blow up the air mattress. | 我帮你把气垫床充上气 |
[36:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:09] | Man, you guys are really weird. | 天啊 你们真奇怪 |
[36:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:30] | Just… | 只是… |
[36:32] | why does everything have to be so hard? | 为什么所有事都要这么难 |
[36:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:38] | If you figure that out, you should let me know. | 如果你找出原因 记得告诉我 |
[36:45] | I’m not moving in with Madison. | 我不和麦迪逊搬出去住 |
[36:48] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[36:51] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:53] | I got frustrated with this never-ending grounding | 对这无止境的禁足失望了 |
[36:56] | and the idea of getting out of here appealed to me very briefly. | 突然想到了摆脱这样的事 |
[37:01] | Well, you shouldn’t even be grounded. | 你都不该被禁足 |
[37:04] | But did you really wanna move out? | 但你真的想搬出去吗 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:08] | Madison was just this reminder | 麦迪逊只是让我想起了 |
[37:11] | of what my life used to be like. | 我以前的生活是什么样 |
[37:13] | I had no rules. I could do whatever I wanted. | 无法无天 随心所欲 |
[37:15] | I heard what you said about me to Madison. | 我听见你怎么跟麦迪逊说我了 |
[37:19] | Well, I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[37:23] | You’re the best person I know. | 你是我认识最优秀的人 |
[37:24] | Well, you’re the best person that I know. | 你是我认识最优秀的人 |
[37:29] | Thank you, Carter. | 谢谢 卡特 |
[37:32] | Seriously, for everything. | 说真的 谢谢所有事 |
[37:34] | Covering for me, | 帮我顶罪 |
[37:36] | for worrying about me, | 为我担心 |
[37:38] | for helping me. | 给我帮忙 |
[37:39] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[37:40] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[37:42] | Don’t ever leave. | 不许走 |
[37:43] | Promise me you won’t. | 答应我你不走 |
[37:46] | You’re the one who’s going off to college next year. | 你才是明年要离家上大学的人 |
[37:49] | So are you. | 你也是啊 |
[37:50] | We could go together. | 我们可以一起去 |
[37:52] | Oh yeah, because the Ivy Leagues | 是啊 因为常春藤高校 |
[37:53] | are just beating down my door. | 都要踩烂我门槛了 |
[37:56] | Well, Stanford was really hot for you. | 斯坦福很中意你的 |
[37:58] | Okay, how about this? | 不如这样吧 |
[38:00] | Wherever we end up, we talk every day. | 不管最后如何 我们每天都聊天 |
[38:03] | – Twice. – Twice. | -两次 -两次 |
[38:09] | You know the worst part of this family dinner? | 你知道这次晚餐最糟的是什么吗 |
[38:12] | That there was no dinner. | 就是没吃到晚餐 |
[38:14] | I am starving. | 我饿死了 |
[38:18] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[38:19] | Well, Joan seems to be completely recovered. | 琼看起来已经好了 |
[38:21] | She managed to insult me several times in a ten-minute journey. | 十分钟的车程她损了我好几次 |
[38:24] | So we can all rest easy tonight. | 我们今晚都能安心睡觉了 |
[38:26] | – Thank you for doing that. – Sure. | -谢谢你送她回去 -没事 |
[38:29] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[38:32] | just so you know, I was never moving out. | 你们要知道 我从没打算搬出去 |
[38:36] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[38:37] | I don’t think I’m quite ready to leave you guys yet. | 我不觉得自己已经准备好离开你们 |
[38:39] | Or this crazy household. | 或者这疯狂的家庭了 |
[38:41] | Well, with that, I think it’s time for this. | 这样的话 我觉得是时候吃这个了 |
[38:44] | Whoa, look at that! | 看看 |
[38:45] | All right, do we have any candles? | 好了 我们有蜡烛吗 |
[38:47] | Candles? Who needs ’em? I’ll get the plates. | 谁要蜡烛啊 我去拿盘子 |
[38:48] | Plates? Who needs ’em? | 谁要盘子啊 |
[38:52] | – All right. – Okay. Yeah. | -好吧 -好 |
[38:53] | You should go first though ’cause it’s your birthday. | 你该第一个来 因为是你生日 |
[38:55] | – All right, ready? – Yeah. | -准备好没 -好了 |
[38:58] | Oh, nice. | 真棒 |
[39:01] | It’s really good, son. | 真的很好吃 儿子 |
[39:03] | – That is really good. – You baked this? | -真不错 -是你烤的吗 |
[39:06] | All right, come on, it’s from a box. | 别这样 是速冻的 |
[39:07] | Oh, this is the best birthday dinner ever. | 这是最棒的生日晚餐了 |
[39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:25] | Carter, don’t text and drive. | 卡特 不许边发短信边开车 |
[39:26] | If you text and drive again, | 如果你再这样 |
[39:27] | you are never getting that phone back, ever. | 就永远别想再拿回手机了 |
[39:29] | Yes, Mom, please, enough with the PSA. | 是的 妈妈 别说教了 |
[39:32] | – I said I wouldn’t, and I meant it. – Good. | -我说了不会就真的不会 -很好 |
[39:33] | I know that we’re hard on you sometimes | 我知道有时候我们对你有些严格 |
[39:36] | or… me specifically. | 或者…主要是我 |
[39:38] | I just try so hard to protect you that | 我只是想努力保护你 |
[39:40] | sometimes I get carried away. | 有时候就过分了 |
[39:42] | You are a parental vise grip. | 你真的很严格 |
[39:45] | But I really appreciate you. | 但我真的很感谢你 |
[39:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:51] | – That was sweet. – That was nice. | -真有爱 -真不错 |
[39:53] | I’m gonna eat more cake just for that. | 为那句话我要多吃点 |
[39:54] | – You do it. – Now get off your phone. | -来吧 -别看手机了 |
[39:57] | – Yeah. – I’m kidding. | -是啊 -我开玩笑的 |
[39:58] | Damn, she’s blowing up! | 天啊 她手机响炸了 |
[40:00] | I know. A day’s worth of texts and voicemails. | 我知道 短信和留言够看一天了 |
[40:03] | I’ve never been so popular. | 我从没这么受欢迎过 |
[40:06] | Do you dare me to eat the whole cake? | 你猜我能吃掉整个蛋糕吗 |
[40:07] | I don’t have that many friends. | 我可没那么多朋友 |
[40:09] | Yeah, you wish you had that many friends, Grant. | 是 你倒是想有那么多朋友 格兰特 |
[40:09] | Okay, you eat, I’ll eat half | 好 你吃吧 我吃一半 |
[40:11] | and we’ll see who gets sick first. | 看谁先恶心 |
[40:13] | We’ll see who falls asleep– | 看谁先睡着… |
[40:14] | – Remember on our wedding? – Do it, do it. | -记得我们结婚那次吗 -来啊 |
[40:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:28] | It’s about Lori. | 是洛莉的事 |
[40:30] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[40:36] | She tried to kill herself. | 她想要自杀 |