时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Baby, you do not look at all well. | 亲爱的 你看起来可不好啊 |
[00:13] | I’ve got it under control. | 一切都在我控制之下 |
[00:14] | You knew eventually it would come to this. | 你知道结局会是如此 |
[00:15] | The truth has to come out. | 必须说出真相 |
[00:19] | This is Madison. | 这是麦迪逊 |
[00:20] | She’s my friend from back there. | 她是我之前的…朋友 |
[00:23] | Remember back with Lori? | 记得你和洛莉一起的时候吗 |
[00:24] | You could come and go whenever you wanted. | 你可以去任何你想去的地方 |
[00:26] | Nobody was telling you what to do. | 没人能对你指手画脚 |
[00:28] | – Don’t you miss that? – Yeah. | -你不怀念那样吗 -想 |
[00:30] | I guess I just try not to think about it. | 看来我是尽量不去想吧 |
[00:32] | Well, she thinks about you all the time. | 可她却无时无刻不在想你啊 |
[00:33] | – How do you know that? – I’ve been talking to her. | -你怎么知道 -我一直和她有联络 |
[00:35] | I don’t want to be apart. | 我不想分开 |
[00:36] | We had a really great thing going. | 我们之间很愉快 |
[00:38] | We should have it again. | 我们现在该和好 |
[00:39] | You love her. You two are so good together. | 你爱她 你俩是天生一对 |
[00:42] | I’ve been thinking about something. | 我在想一些事 |
[00:43] | About why you’re not feeling any better. | 想你为什么感觉没变好 |
[00:45] | I think it’s about Lori. | 我觉得是因为洛莉 |
[00:46] | About her being our biological mother. | 因为她是我们的生母 |
[00:48] | I couldn’t get pregnant. | 我没法生育 |
[00:50] | And we decided to look for an egg donor. | 我们开始寻找卵子捐赠者 |
[00:52] | They chose me. | 他们选择了我 |
[00:53] | Lori told us the truth, | 洛莉告诉我们了真相 |
[00:54] | and then things just started to fall apart. | 然后一切都开始分崩离析 |
[00:56] | Like with Max and Mom and Dad. | 比如麦克斯 爸爸和妈妈 |
[00:59] | I hate that she’s my mother. | 我讨厌她是我的妈妈 |
[01:00] | Please don’t shut us out. | 求求你 别对我们关上心门 |
[01:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:04] | It’s about Lori. | 是洛莉的事 |
[01:06] | She tried to kill herself. | 她想要自杀 |
[01:12] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:13] | – Good morning. – Coffee? | -早上好 -要咖啡吗 |
[01:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:16] | Carter come down yet? | 卡特下楼了吗 |
[01:18] | No. | 没有 |
[01:19] | She didn’t sleep. | 她没睡 |
[01:19] | Her light was on all night. | 她的灯一晚都开着 |
[01:23] | Every time I think we’re finally done with Lori, | 每次我以为我们终于摆脱了洛莉时 |
[01:25] | she manages to find a way to worm her way back into our lives. | 她总有办法钻回我们的生活 |
[01:28] | Yes, she does. | 是的 |
[01:30] | But I’m worried about Carter | 但我很担心卡特 |
[01:32] | and why she didn’t want to talk last night. | 还有她昨晚为什么不想说 |
[01:34] | She’s probably in shock. | 她可能很震惊 |
[01:38] | No, I can’t, I’m sorry. | 不行 对不起 |
[01:41] | No, look, I’ve made up my mind. | 不 我已经决定了 |
[01:43] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[01:46] | Who was that? | 是谁啊 |
[01:46] | Lori’s doctor. | 洛莉的医生 |
[01:49] | He wants me to come and meet him. | 他想要我去跟他见面 |
[01:51] | – Why? – Because they always try | -为什么 -因为这种事发生后 |
[01:52] | and talk to the family after something like this happens. | 他们总是想跟家人谈谈 |
[01:54] | Well, she’s not really our family. | 她其实不算你的家人 |
[01:57] | Yeah, I know, Taylor. | 我知道 泰勒 |
[01:58] | That’s not what he was saying. | 他说的不是这个 |
[01:59] | Well, then what was he saying? | 那他说了什么 |
[02:01] | I think it’s pretty simple, Carter. | 我觉得很简单 卡特 |
[02:03] | She’s insane. She always has been. | 她疯了 一直都是 |
[02:06] | Okay, yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | I think there’s a little more to it than that. | 我觉得不只是这样 |
[02:10] | You’re not going, are you? | 你不会去吧 |
[02:11] | No, I made plans with Max. | 不 我约了麦克斯 |
[02:14] | He was always good to talk to when nothing made sense. | 一切都不正常时 跟他聊天总是好的 |
[02:17] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s the best. | 是啊 他最好了 |
[02:19] | All right. I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[02:22] | Hey, Carter. | 卡特 |
[02:23] | Mom and Grandma and I are doing that charity thing | 妈妈外婆和我今晚要去乡村俱乐部 |
[02:25] | at the country club tonight. | 参加慈善晚宴 |
[02:27] | Will you be there? | 你会去吗 |
[02:28] | Oh, um… yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:30] | See you there. | 那里见 |
[02:36] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[02:38] | What’s the matter? You look like someone died. | 怎么了 你的表情像是有人死了 |
[02:42] | Not quite. | 还没死 |
[02:43] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[02:44] | Lori tried to kill herself. | 洛莉企图自杀 |
[02:46] | – What? – They found her in time. | -什么 -他们及时找到了她 |
[02:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:49] | She was fine, I thought she was doing better. | 她之前没事 我还以为她好转了 |
[02:52] | – Have you talked to her? – No, and I’m not going to. | -你跟她聊过了吗 -没有 我也不打算 |
[02:54] | – Why not? – Because I’m not getting | -为什么 -因为我不要 |
[02:56] | sucked into her drama again. | 又卷入她的闹剧 |
[02:58] | That is exactly what she wants. | 她就想这样 |
[02:59] | She’s obviously sick. | 她显然是生病了 |
[03:04] | Seriously, if she had cancer, would you abandon her? | 说真的 如果她得了癌症 你会抛弃她吗 |
[03:06] | That is not the same thing, and you know it. | 这不一样 你知道的 |
[03:07] | You can’t even compare those two. | 这根本不能相提并论 |
[03:09] | It’s obviously mental illness. | 显然这是精神疾病 |
[03:10] | You guys act like she has control over this. | 你们表现得好像她可以控制一样 |
[03:14] | Look, I know she’s done awful things, | 我知道她做过糟糕的事情 |
[03:16] | I get that, but… | 我明白 但是… |
[03:18] | I mean, she could have died, | 她可能死掉 |
[03:20] | and you’re acting like you wouldn’t have even cared. | 而你表现得像是根本不在乎 |
[03:53] | It’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[03:56] | – What? – You going up there to see Lori. | -什么 -你去见洛莉 |
[03:59] | Madison doesn’t know what it’s like | 麦迪逊不知道这么多年来 |
[04:00] | to be lied to for all those years. | 被欺骗是什么感觉 |
[04:02] | It’s not just about what Madison said. | 不止是因为麦迪逊说的话 |
[04:03] | Carter, I know how much Lori meant to you. | 卡特 我知道洛莉对你的意义 |
[04:06] | You don’t owe her anything. | 你不欠她什么 |
[04:08] | She’s not your responsibility. | 她不是你的责任 |
[04:09] | Look, the doctor just wants to ask me some questions, okay? | 医生只是想问我一些问题 好吗 |
[04:12] | Maybe I could tell him something that would help her. | 也许我可以告诉他有所帮助的事情 |
[04:14] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[04:16] | Would you take me? | 你会带我去吗 |
[04:18] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你真想去的话 |
[04:24] | Yeah, that’s what I want. | 我真想去 |
[04:27] | Why does it look like a beauty pageant blew up in my house? | 我家里怎么搞的跟要办选美比赛一样 |
[04:31] | Um, fundraiser? Charity fundraiser at the country club | 募捐啊 今天下午乡村俱乐部 |
[04:34] | this afternoon, you remember? | 有慈善募捐 还记得吗 |
[04:35] | I completely forgot. | 我真给忘了 |
[04:37] | Well, it’s been a little nuts around here. | 最近我有点忙 |
[04:39] | Taylor told me that crazy has reared her head yet again? | 泰勒说那个疯子又兴风作浪了 |
[04:43] | I mean, what was that woman thinking? | 那个女人到底在想什么 |
[04:45] | Can you imagine doing something like that? | 你能想象做出那种事吗 |
[04:46] | – Thankfully, no. – You guys are never gonna believe this. | -幸好不能 -你们绝不会相信的 |
[04:49] | – What? – Max just called me. | -什么 -麦克斯刚给我打电话了 |
[04:51] | He and Carter are on their way | 他和卡特正在去 |
[04:53] | to the mental hospital to talk to Lori’s doctor. | 精神病院的路上 想去跟洛莉的医生谈谈 |
[04:55] | What? No, I talked to Carter this morning. | 不会吧 今早我跟卡特谈过 |
[04:57] | She wasn’t even thinking about doing that. | 她根本没想过要去 |
[04:59] | Well, now she is. | 她这不去了吗 |
[05:01] | Voicemail. | 语音信箱 |
[05:03] | Carter, it’s me. | 卡特 是我 |
[05:04] | Please, when you get this, will you call me? | 听到留言后给我打电话好吗 |
[05:06] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[05:09] | – Where’s your dad? – He went to the office. | -你爸爸呢 -去办公室了 |
[05:11] | Honey, I am so sorry, but I don’t think that | 亲爱的 很抱歉 我今天 |
[05:12] | – I can do this today. – What? | -不能参加募捐了 -什么 |
[05:14] | – I’m chair of the committee. – I understand that, | -我可是协会会长 -我明白 |
[05:16] | but I think that we need to go up there and be with Carter. | 但我觉得我们该去找卡特 |
[05:18] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -很抱歉 -不 |
[05:20] | No, Lori doesn’t get to do this. | 不 洛莉无权这样 |
[05:22] | She doesn’t get to stop our lives | 不能她每次做什么疯狂的事 |
[05:25] | every time she does something crazy. | 我们的生活就被她打乱 |
[05:27] | She’s right– otherwise, we’re just playing right into her hands. | 她说的对 否则我们就中她的计了 |
[05:29] | But this isn’t about Lori. | 但我们关心的不是洛莉 |
[05:31] | This is about Carter. | 而是卡特 |
[05:33] | Carter didn’t ask you to come. | 卡特没喊你一起去啊 |
[05:35] | She didn’t even tell you she was going. | 甚至都没告诉你她要去 |
[05:39] | Mom, I’m sorry, I just… | 妈 对不起 我… |
[05:43] | I made a commitment, and I’m not gonna | 我许下了承诺 我不会 |
[05:45] | disappoint people because of something this crazy woman did. | 因为那个疯女人让大家失望 |
[05:51] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[05:54] | You’re absolutely right. | 说得很对 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:58] | You look beautiful. | 你今天很美 |
[05:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[06:08] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[06:11] | It’s okay, Mommy’s here. | 没事 妈妈在 |
[06:28] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[06:30] | Her letters. | 她的信 |
[06:32] | She’s been writing me, like, twice a week. | 她差不多一周给我写两次信 |
[06:35] | What do they say? | 信上都写些什么 |
[06:37] | I don’t know, I never open them. | 不知道 我没看过 |
[06:44] | I don’t know, David. Maybe you should go after her. | 我不知道 大卫 或许你该去找她 |
[06:46] | Liz, I don’t think that’s the way to handle it. | 丽兹 我觉得这样处理不行 |
[06:48] | We both know Carter, and if she didn’t | 我们都了解卡特 如果她没有 |
[06:49] | ask one of us to go, it’s because she… | 找我们一起去 肯定是因为 |
[06:52] | wants to handle it on her own. | 她想自己处理 |
[06:53] | I just don’t get what that doctor thinks | 我就是不懂那个医生以为 |
[06:54] | that she can tell him. | 她能告诉他什么 |
[06:56] | I spoke to him, and he thinks it will help. | 我跟他谈过 他觉得卡特去会有好处 |
[06:58] | Well, his priority is Lori, not Carter. | 他关心的是洛莉 又不是卡特 |
[07:00] | No. He seemed concerned for everyone. | 不是 他好像谁都关心 |
[07:02] | If he was concerned about Carter, | 如果他关心卡特 |
[07:03] | he would never have asked her to go up there. | 就不会让她过去了 |
[07:06] | I’ve been to those places, David. | 我去过那种地方 大卫 |
[07:07] | – They’re horrible. – She’s with Max. | -太可怕了 -有麦克斯陪她 |
[07:09] | She’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[07:10] | Lori doesn’t deserve her. | 洛莉不配拥有她 |
[07:12] | Liz, I know you’re afraid, but she’s coming back. | 丽兹 我知道你担心 但她会回来的 |
[07:16] | She’s ours. | 她是我们的女儿 |
[07:17] | Yours and mine. | 你我两个人的 |
[07:20] | If I’d have written back even once, | 如果我哪怕给她回一次信 |
[07:22] | she might not have done this. | 她或许就不会自杀了 |
[07:23] | No, Carter, she’s in an institution. | 卡特 她本来就有精神问题 |
[07:27] | You can’t hold yourself responsible for Lori hurting herself. | 洛莉自杀不是你的责任 |
[07:30] | Yeah, but I should have answered her. | 但我该给她回信的 |
[07:32] | Well, you went through a huge ordeal with her. | 你跟她之间发生了那么大的事 |
[07:36] | And you’re allowed time to figure that out. | 应该给你时间好好消化的 |
[07:38] | Yeah. Except I didn’t take any time to figure it out. | 是 但我根本没花时间去消化 |
[07:40] | I shoved it all the way in a drawer to cope with later. | 而是直接塞进抽屉里 想不了了之 |
[07:43] | 13 years you’ve lived with her, | 你跟她一起生活了十三年 |
[07:44] | and you had no idea what was really going on. | 期间却一直被蒙在鼓里 |
[07:48] | Hurting herself was her choice. | 自杀是她自己的选择 |
[07:50] | Nothing you did made her do it. | 跟你没任何关系 |
[07:55] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[07:56] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[08:01] | Carter, baby. Wake up. | 卡特 宝贝 醒醒 |
[08:03] | Mommy, what’s wrong? | 妈咪 怎么了 |
[08:04] | I just had a really bad dream. | 我刚才做了个噩梦 |
[08:06] | I dreamed that we were in a huge crowd of people, | 梦到我们俩在一大群人当中 |
[08:08] | and I was afraid I lost you. | 我很担心把你弄丢 |
[08:10] | No. I’m right here. | 不会的 我在这里呢 |
[08:11] | Yeah. Yes, you are. | 对 你在 |
[08:12] | You’re right here. Good as gold. | 好端端的在我面前 |
[08:15] | Oh, I’m sorry I woke you up. | 抱歉把你叫醒 |
[08:17] | It’s okay, Mommy. I’m sorry you had a bad dream. | 没事 妈咪 抱歉你做噩梦了 |
[08:19] | It’s just that there’s this lady across the hall, | 大厅对面有位女士 |
[08:22] | you know, the one that gave you candy the other day? | 就是那天给你糖吃的那位 |
[08:24] | There’s something about her. | 我觉得她不对劲 |
[08:25] | The way she watches us just makes me… | 她看我们的样子让我… |
[08:28] | makes me a little scared. | 让我有点害怕 |
[08:29] | So I think it’s time to leave this place. | 我觉得我们是时候离开这里了 |
[08:33] | We’re gonna move again? | 又要搬家吗 |
[08:34] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re gonna– | 是呀 我们… |
[08:36] | We’re gonna blow this one-Starbucks town. | 我们要离开这个只有一家星巴克的小镇 |
[08:40] | And you know what? Before I tell you where we’re headed, | 这样吧 在我告诉你我们要去哪之前 |
[08:41] | we’re gonna play a little game. | 我们先玩个小游戏 |
[08:43] | – What game? – We’re gonna play a game | -什么游戏 -这个游戏中 |
[08:45] | in which we only have 20 minutes | 我们要只花二十分钟 |
[08:48] | to pack everything we’re gonna take with us. | 收拾好所有要带的东西 |
[08:50] | – Right now? – And know this. | -马上吗 -记住规则 |
[08:52] | Anything that can’t fit in the suitcase | 装不进这个手提箱的东西 |
[08:54] | has to stay behind for good. | 都得通通丢掉 |
[08:56] | Come on, set, go! | 快点 准备 开始 |
[08:57] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[09:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:07] | I just wish the timing of this pageant wasn’t so bad. | 我只是希望这时候去参加选美不算太糟 |
[09:09] | I think Mom’s really freaking out. | 我觉得我妈妈真的气疯了 |
[09:11] | Yeah, how are you doing, hmm? | 那你觉得怎么样 |
[09:14] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事啊 |
[09:16] | I have more important things to worry about | 除了洛莉的精神问题之外 |
[09:18] | than Lori’s mental problems. | 我还有更重要的事要操心呢 |
[09:20] | This is a joke, right? | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[09:24] | Mom, that is so… | 妈妈 那也太… |
[09:27] | If the word you’re looking for is “Slutty,” I agree. | 如果你想说的是”淫荡” 我表示同意 |
[09:30] | I’m not wearing this. | 我不要穿这个 |
[09:31] | Oh, you’re kidding. You look fantastic. | 开玩笑吧 你看上去美极了 |
[09:36] | By all means, let me get it. | 请一定…让我去开门 |
[09:46] | – Come on in. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[09:50] | Ask him what he thinks. | 问问他觉得怎么样 |
[09:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:54] | There’s this great new Thai restaurant | 我家边上最近新开了 |
[09:57] | that just opened up in my neighborhood, | 一家不错的泰国餐馆 |
[09:58] | so I was thinking we could have dinner later. | 所以我想着我们过会能一起去吃晚餐 |
[10:01] | There’s something I want to talk to you about. | 我想对你说点事 |
[10:02] | Oh, Kyle, I’m sorry, but this isn’t a good night. | 凯尔 对不起 今天晚上不行 |
[10:06] | I have a lot going on, and Carter… | 我有很多事 卡特也… |
[10:09] | well, it’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[10:11] | and I’m a little bit wrapped up at the moment. | 而且我现在有点忙 |
[10:14] | Liz, are you coming? | 丽兹 你来吗 |
[10:15] | No matter how much I’d rather be doing anything else. | 不管我多想去做点其它事 |
[10:18] | You know what? It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:20] | We could just do it another time. | 咱们可以下次去吃 |
[10:21] | Alterations now, please? | 来把衣服换了吧 |
[10:24] | So, we’ll talk soon? | 那咱们以后再说 |
[10:26] | Yes. Definitely. | 行 没问题 |
[10:29] | And, yeah, | 还有… |
[10:30] | someday I would love to see that dress in all of its glory. | 我想看到你穿着这裙子光芒四射的样子 |
[10:39] | No answer? | 没有回你吗 |
[10:41] | I feel bad, I just want to apologize. | 感觉糟透了 我只想去道歉 |
[10:42] | You will. | 你会的 |
[10:43] | Carter’s not the type to hold a grudge. | 卡特不是那种记仇的人 |
[10:45] | I just hated hearing them badmouth Lori. | 我就是讨厌听到他们说洛莉坏话 |
[10:47] | I don’t know, Mad. | 我也不知道 小麦 |
[10:49] | Double kidnapping, suicide? | 两起绑架案 加上自杀 |
[10:52] | I’m kind of thinking it’s well-deserved. | 我有点觉得她活该变成这样 |
[10:56] | – I don’t know anymore. – What do you mean? | -我也不知道了 -什么意思 |
[10:59] | She sent me here. | 她派我过来的 |
[11:04] | Lori– I mean, | 洛莉 我是说 |
[11:06] | she asked me to come to see Carter, | 她要我来见卡特 |
[11:07] | and that’s why I showed up out of nowhere. | 所以我才会突然出现 |
[11:09] | I thought you came because your parents kicked you out. | 我以为你来是因为父母把你赶出来了 |
[11:12] | They did. | 没错 |
[11:14] | And when I told Lori, she’s the one who… | 我告诉洛莉的时候 是她… |
[11:16] | told me to come, she said that… | 叫我过来的 她说… |
[11:18] | Carter and I could find a place together, | 卡特和我能一起找到住处 |
[11:19] | and I think she was just trying to get me | 我觉得她只是想让我 |
[11:21] | to lure Carter away from the Wilsons. | 引诱卡特离开威尔逊一家 |
[11:25] | That is diabolical. | 那真是太狠了 |
[11:28] | Then she asked if I could | 然后她问我 |
[11:30] | convince Carter to forgive her. | 能不能让卡特原谅她 |
[11:36] | I just feel like I might have been used. | 我只是觉得可能被她利用了 |
[11:38] | I think that’s maybe something that Carter should know. | 我觉得说不定该把这件事告诉卡特 |
[11:42] | I know, I’m gonna tell her. | 我知道 我会告诉她的 |
[11:44] | I didn’t think that Lori would go this far. | 我没想到洛莉会做到这种程度 |
[11:46] | I honestly thought that I was helping her. | 我真的以为是在帮她 |
[11:52] | Well, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:55] | There’s an event tonight at my parents’ country club. | 今晚我爸妈的乡村俱乐部有场晚宴 |
[11:58] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[11:59] | And Taylor’s on a committee | 泰勒好像是什么 |
[12:02] | for some charity fashion show or something, | 慈善时装秀委员会的一员 |
[12:05] | and Carter’s gonna be there. | 卡特也会去 |
[12:07] | We should go. | 我们也该去 |
[12:22] | What’s that for? | 这是要干什么 |
[12:24] | This is gonna suck | 这个会吸走 |
[12:25] | all that mean little bee poison | 胳膊上让你 |
[12:27] | that hurts so much right out of your arm. | 疼痛无比的小蜜蜂毒液 |
[12:29] | How? | 怎么会呢 |
[12:30] | I don’t know how it works. | 我也不知道怎么会 |
[12:32] | It just does. | 反正就是有效果 |
[12:33] | See? Doesn’t that feel better already? | 瞧 现在感觉不是好多了吗 |
[12:35] | A little, but what if there’s another bee? | 好点了 但要是还有别的蜜蜂呢 |
[12:38] | Well, that’s where I come in. | 我就会把它们赶走 |
[12:40] | I will always take care of you | 不管有多少蜜蜂 |
[12:41] | no matter how many bees there are, I promise. | 我都会保护你的 我保证 |
[12:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:47] | You too what? | 你也是什么 |
[12:48] | I’ll always take care of you, Mommy. | 我也会一直保护你的 妈妈 |
[12:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[13:01] | I keep remembering things. | 我老是想起以前的事 |
[13:04] | I think she was sick all along, Max. | 我觉得她一直都有问题 麦克斯 |
[13:07] | Like, her whole life. | 她这一辈子 |
[13:09] | It’s important to tell the doctor that. | 我们要告诉医生 这很重要 |
[13:12] | It might help. | 可能会有帮助 |
[13:14] | Carter? | 卡特吗 |
[13:16] | I’m Dr. Fox. | 我是福克斯医生 |
[13:21] | I think I’d like to see her. | 我觉得我想见见她 |
[13:25] | Could you let her know I’m here? | 能告诉她我来了吗 |
[13:35] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定想这样吗 |
[13:37] | I have to, Max. | 我必须见她 麦克斯 |
[13:38] | Don’t let her mess with you anymore. | 别再让她影响你了 |
[13:39] | No, I won’t, I promise. | 不会的 我保证 |
[13:41] | Do you know what you want out of this? | 见到她之后呢 |
[13:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:46] | But Max, that woman raised me. | 可麦克斯 是她把我养大的 |
[13:49] | She’s such a huge part of who I am. | 她是我人生很大的一部分 |
[13:52] | Look. If she had actually killed herself | 如果她真的自杀 |
[13:56] | and I had never seen her again, | 而我再也见不到她 |
[13:57] | I just know I would spend the rest of my life wondering | 我只知道我后半辈子都会在想 |
[14:01] | why on Earth I didn’t at least try and help her. | 当初为什么不至少试着帮她 |
[14:06] | Please, can you understand that? | 你能明白吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I can. | 我明白 |
[14:10] | And I do. | 真的 |
[14:12] | You don’t know what condition she’s in, | 你不清楚她现在的情况 |
[14:14] | so you gotta look out for yourself, okay? | 所以自己一定要当心 好吗 |
[14:16] | Okay, look. | 好的 |
[14:18] | Let’s just talk to the doctor. | 不如我们先和医生聊几句 |
[14:19] | If he doesn’t think I should go in, then I won’t, I promise. | 如果他认为我不该去 我就不去 我保证 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:25] | This is a big deal. | 好盛大啊 |
[14:28] | Too much? | 太夸张了吗 |
[14:28] | No, no, it’s great. | 不不 很好 |
[14:30] | We should get on the list for hair and make-up. | 我们该去发型和化妆师那排个队 |
[14:31] | You know, I do not want a rush job. | 我喜欢做事有条不紊 |
[14:33] | Well, I have to call Carter again and David, | 我得再打一次电话给卡特 还有大卫 |
[14:37] | and a drink would not be the worst idea. | 而且有杯酒喝就更好了 |
[14:40] | I’m sure there’s some champagne around here somewhere. | 这里肯定有香槟 |
[14:42] | Yeah, that’s not gonna cut it. | 香槟可不够 |
[14:44] | Honey? I’ll be right back. | 亲爱的 我去去就回 |
[14:47] | – Okay, great. – Great, okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[14:48] | She was here for three seconds. | 她才来了三秒钟 |
[14:52] | Nice digs. | 不错啊 |
[14:54] | Welcome to West Oak. | 欢迎来到西橡树俱乐部 |
[14:56] | Playground to the rich and judgmental. | 富人和事逼的游乐场 |
[14:58] | You two are a refreshing sight. | 你俩真是让人耳目一新 |
[15:00] | Oh, I didn’t know you were working today. | 我不知道你们今天在这工作 |
[15:02] | You guys look like twins, that’s cute. | 你们好像双胞胎 太可爱了 |
[15:04] | You say that like you don’t really mean it. | 你这话说得真是言不由衷啊 |
[15:06] | Wrong. I actually love men in uniform. | 错 其实我很喜欢穿制服的男生 |
[15:09] | Even a polyester one? | 就算是涤纶制服吗 |
[15:11] | I’m Madison. I’m with her. | 我叫麦迪逊 和她一起来的 |
[15:13] | – This is Damon. – Have you guys seen Carter? | -他叫达蒙 -你们看到卡特了吗 |
[15:15] | No, no. She’ll probably show up, though. | 没看到 不过她应该会来的 |
[15:18] | Taylor put this whole thing together. | 这募捐是泰勒办的 |
[15:19] | All right. How about, uh, calamari and two Mimosas? | 好 那来点炸鱿鱼和两杯含羞草鸡尾酒吧 |
[15:24] | I got you on the calamari, | 炸鱿鱼没问题 |
[15:25] | but the new manager has the alcohol on high security lockdown. | 但新来的经理把酒锁得非常严 |
[15:30] | – What? – Apparently… | -什么 -显然 |
[15:31] | someone’s been pilfering | 下班后有人一直 |
[15:32] | the liquor from behind the bar after hours. | 从吧台里顺手牵羊 |
[15:34] | Yeah, that’d be me. | 那就是我 |
[15:40] | Damn. | 好样的 |
[15:41] | Damon shows some hidden depth, okay. | 达蒙真是深藏不露啊 |
[15:43] | We’ll have a calamari and two mixers, then. | 那我们就来点炸鱿鱼和两杯果汁吧 |
[15:45] | Young man? Young man. | 年轻人 年轻人 |
[15:49] | We’re waiting on our menus. | 我们还在等菜单呢 |
[15:53] | – Save me. – Save us. | -救救我 -救救我们吧 |
[15:58] | So, are you impressed? | 佩服吧 |
[16:00] | We’re surrounded by grandmas and screaming children. | 现在周围都是老奶奶和熊孩子 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:09] | Looks like the country club gossip about my parents | 看来乡村俱乐部里聊我爸妈八卦 |
[16:12] | is in full swing. | 聊得正欢呢 |
[16:13] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[16:14] | – Doesn’t matter. – Yeah, it does. | -不重要了 -当然重要 |
[16:17] | Can we help you? | 你们有事吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我也觉得没有 |
[16:23] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry your parents left you in the line of fire. | 很遗憾你爸妈让你遭人闲话 |
[16:26] | Thanks, but I’m used to it. | 谢谢 我已经习惯了 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I get the whole unexpected orphan gig. | 我明白那种突如其来的孤儿感受 |
[16:31] | When my parents found out I was gay and made it clear | 当我爸妈发现我是拉拉时 他们明确表示 |
[16:33] | that they didn’t support me, | 不会支持我 |
[16:36] | I had no one. | 没人理我 |
[16:37] | Well, I mean, except Lori. | 除了洛莉 |
[16:39] | She was nice to you, huh? | 她对你很好吧 |
[16:41] | Yeah, that’s why it’s hard. | 是的 所以很难 |
[16:43] | I don’t know what to think now. | 现在我不知道该想什么 |
[16:45] | To be honest, I’ve never met an adult who hasn’t let me down. | 老实说 我碰到的大人都让我失望 |
[16:49] | Not one. | 个个皆是 |
[16:51] | Maybe that’s why fate brought us together. | 也许所以命运让我们俩相遇吧 |
[16:53] | To soften the blow. | 为了舒缓这些打击 |
[16:58] | I wonder where Carter is. | 我好奇卡特在哪 |
[17:01] | She talks about you a great deal. | 她说了很多你的事 |
[17:03] | I think it would be helpful for her to see you. | 我想能见到你 对她会有帮助的 |
[17:05] | – How’s she doing? – We’re keeping a close eye on her. | -她怎么样了 -我们一直密切关注她 |
[17:08] | She’s stable. Resting. | 她的情况稳定 情绪平静 |
[17:10] | I thought the whole point of putting her in a mental facility | 把她送来精神病院不就是为了 |
[17:12] | was to help her get better– how does this happen? | 让她好转吗 怎么会这样呢 |
[17:14] | We put her on a new regimen of meds, | 我们让她接受了一种新的药物疗法 |
[17:16] | and as those drugs do their work, | 当药物发挥效用时 |
[17:18] | smoothing out the chemical imbalance in her brain, | 会慢慢地平衡她大脑里的化学物质 |
[17:20] | she’s come to understand a new reality of her life. | 她开始明白自己生活的新现实 |
[17:23] | That sometimes can be overwhelming. | 有时会让她难以应对 |
[17:27] | I want to warn you. | 我要提醒你 |
[17:29] | There’s some bruising on her neck, | 她的脖子上有些瘀伤 |
[17:31] | and she’s on a mild sedative, | 我们给她注射了轻度镇定剂 |
[17:33] | so she may seem a bit cloudy. | 所以看起来可能有些忧郁 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:39] | I’ll be right here. | 我在这等你 |
[18:08] | You shouldn’t have come. | 你不该来的 |
[18:22] | Well, I wanted to. | 我想来 |
[18:29] | Would you please look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[18:33] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[18:34] | I don’t want you here. | 我不想你来 |
[18:44] | Well, you might not want me here, | 可能你不想我来 |
[18:47] | but I wanted to be here. | 但我想来 |
[18:49] | You never answered any of my letters. | 你从没给我回过信 |
[18:52] | Why show up now? | 为什么现在出现 |
[18:53] | Because I am worried about you. | 因为我担心你 |
[18:58] | Why did you try and hurt yourself? | 你为什么要伤害自己 |
[18:59] | I should have done it a long time ago. | 我早该这么做了 |
[19:02] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[19:03] | Why? Now they’ve got me on meds. | 为什么 现在他们对我进行药物治疗 |
[19:07] | It’s all becoming very clear. | 一切都开始变得清晰 |
[19:09] | In fact, for the first time in a very, very long time, | 事实上 这么久以来我第一次 |
[19:12] | I am seeing everything… | 看清了所有事情 |
[19:17] | like I just woke up from a bad dream. | 就像刚从噩梦中醒来 |
[19:20] | Okay. Well, maybe that’s a good thing. | 好吧 这或许是好事 |
[19:23] | Good thing? I look around, | 好事吗 我环顾四周 |
[19:25] | and all I see is the hurt I have caused to so many people. | 看到的全是对那么多人造成的伤害 |
[19:28] | Most importantly, you. | 最重要的是 对你的伤害 |
[19:38] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 人都会犯错 |
[19:44] | That doesn’t mean your life isn’t worth living. | 这不意味着你不值得再活下去 |
[19:46] | You make it sound like I accidentally | 你说得好像我只是不小心 |
[19:48] | left the bathtub running. | 忘了关洗澡水一样 |
[19:51] | I know what I did, | 我知道我做了什么 |
[19:52] | and now all I want is for you to go | 我现在只想你离开 |
[19:57] | and move on with your life | 继续过好自己的生活 |
[19:59] | and try to forget that I stole 13 years of it | 然后尽力忘记我因为自私 |
[20:01] | from you for my own selfish reasons. | 而偷走了你十三年的光阴 |
[20:08] | Listen, David, do me a favor, | 大卫 帮帮忙 |
[20:11] | and will you let me know if you hear from her? | 你要是接到她电话了就告诉我好吗 |
[20:14] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜 |
[20:24] | – Need a refill, Mrs. Wilson? – Oh, hey, Gabe. | -要续杯吗 威尔逊夫人 -加布 |
[20:26] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[20:27] | This one and a good pout, | 有这杯酒 再加上一肚子火 |
[20:29] | and I should be fine. | 我已经饱了 |
[20:30] | My dad tells me that I was an Olympic level pouter | 我爸说以前我妈要我吃蔬菜的时候 |
[20:33] | when my mom would try to get me to eat my veggies. | 我的火气能冲上天 |
[20:35] | And did that work? | 有用吗 |
[20:36] | My guess is no, | 估计没用 |
[20:37] | but I don’t really remember. | 但我真记不得了 |
[20:39] | Think about your mom a lot? | 是不是很想你妈妈 |
[20:40] | Yeah. I do. | 是 很想 |
[20:43] | I like to talk about her sometimes. | 我喜欢时不时提起她 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:47] | So you’re going out with my dad later? | 所以你等下要和我爸出去吗 |
[20:48] | No, I have to be home and see Carter. | 不 我得回家见卡特 |
[20:50] | Oh, did he tell you why he wanted to go out? | 他有说自己为什么想出去吗 |
[20:52] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么 |
[20:54] | He’s selling our house. | 他打算把房子卖了 |
[20:56] | I think he wants to put out a few feelers, you know, | 我觉得他想试探一下你 |
[20:58] | see if you’d think about getting a place with him. | 看你会不会想和他一起找地方住 |
[21:03] | Um, how do you feel about that, then? | 那你怎么想的 |
[21:06] | Selling your house? | 把你们房子卖掉 |
[21:07] | I don’t mind it. | 我无所谓 |
[21:09] | My mom’s been gone a long time. | 我妈去世很久了 |
[21:11] | Problem is that I think he’s mostly doing it for you. | 关键是我觉得他主要是为了你 |
[21:13] | I think that he wants you to be ready for something more serious. | 希望你准备好了考虑进一步计划 |
[21:17] | From where I’m standing, | 在我看来 |
[21:19] | maybe you are, and maybe you aren’t. | 你可能准备好了 也可能没有 |
[21:20] | Things are very complicated. | 情况非常复杂 |
[21:24] | Yeah, well, most everything in life is, | 是啊 生活哪里不复杂呢 |
[21:27] | but the people who want to be together | 但如果两个人想在一起 |
[21:31] | tend to make it work, | 他们会排除万难的 |
[21:33] | so I’m just saying, | 所以我觉得 |
[21:34] | maybe the whole complicated thing is… | 所谓的复杂情况 |
[21:37] | just an excuse. | 或许只是借口 |
[21:44] | Hey. I didn’t know you guys were coming. | 你们好啊 我不知道你们要来 |
[21:46] | We decided to support the cause. | 我们决定来捧场 |
[21:48] | Plus, it’s one of the few places | 而且 这也是我的逃犯父母 |
[21:50] | my outlaw parents still have credit. | 为数不多的还有信用的地方 |
[21:52] | Nice ‘do. | 不错 |
[21:53] | Joining the pageant circuit? | 要参加选美走秀吗 |
[21:54] | Funny. Have you guys heard from Carter? | 有意思 你们有卡特的消息吗 |
[21:55] | Uh, no. Have you? I thought she was coming. | 没有 你呢 我还以为她会来 |
[21:58] | Well, she was supposed to be here. | 她本来是要来的 |
[22:00] | Yeah, but instead, she went to the mental hospital. | 结果却去了精神病院 |
[22:03] | She did? To see Lori? | 她去了 去见洛莉吗 |
[22:04] | No. To talk to the doctor. | 不 是去和医生谈 |
[22:07] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[22:09] | I have to find my mom. | 我得去找我妈 |
[22:10] | She’s next to get shellacked. | 她快崩溃了 |
[22:12] | Miss Castro. How are you today? | 卡斯特罗小姐 今天过得好吗 |
[22:14] | I am wonderful. How are you, Chad? | 挺好的 你怎么样 查德 |
[22:17] | Actually, I’m afraid I have some unfortunate news. | 很抱歉我要告诉你一个不好的消息 |
[22:20] | I take it from your presence here this afternoon, | 你下午来这后我查了一下 |
[22:22] | you weren’t aware that your parents’ | 你不知道你父母的会员证 |
[22:23] | membership has been suspended. | 已被暂时吊销了吧 |
[22:25] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[22:27] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:28] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 不好意思 你哪位 |
[22:29] | That’s my granddaughter. | 她是我外孙女 |
[22:30] | What seems to be the problem, Chad? | 查德 有什么问题吗 |
[22:32] | Mrs. Marshall, I was just discussing | 马歇尔夫人 我在跟这几位姑娘 |
[22:34] | membership guidelines with these young ladies. | 讨论会员资格的问题 |
[22:36] | Her parents haven’t paid the piper. | 她父母没有支付费用 |
[22:38] | Oh, right, I heard about that. | 对 我听说了 |
[22:39] | That’s fine, we shouldn’t’ve come, we’ll just leave. | 没关系 我们本来就不该来 这就走 |
[22:41] | – No, no. – I was instructed | -别走 -我受令 |
[22:43] | to ask them to move along. | 要求她们离开 |
[22:44] | Well, they will, to my table. | 那就让她们去我那桌 |
[22:46] | They’ll be my guests. | 她们是我的客人了 |
[22:47] | Um, you girls make yourself comfortable over there | 姑娘们 你们在这好好玩 |
[22:50] | and let me know if you have any more problems, | 有问题找我 |
[22:51] | which I really don’t anticipate them having, do you, Chad? | 当然我不希望再有问题 是不是 查德 |
[22:55] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[23:00] | Gammy. | 阿嬷 |
[23:07] | Look, I… | 我… |
[23:10] | I can’t imagine how alone you must feel in here. | 无法想象你一个人在这里有多孤单 |
[23:14] | I’m so sorry I didn’t visit or write you back. | 很抱歉没来看你 没给你回信 |
[23:21] | I should’ve. | 我该回的 |
[23:24] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 我很高兴你没回 |
[23:27] | I needed time away from you | 我需要在没有你的时间里 |
[23:29] | to be able to see the truth. | 来认清事实 |
[23:31] | Okay– Lori? | 好吧 洛莉 |
[23:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:37] | Mistakes have been made by everybody involved, | 这一系列错误我们每个人都脱不了干系 |
[23:41] | but your whole life hasn’t been a mistake. | 但并不代表你的整个人生是个错误 |
[23:44] | We had a life together, my whole childhood. | 我的整个童年都是与你度过的 |
[23:52] | That wasn’t a mistake. | 那不是错误 |
[23:54] | Yes, it was. | 不 是错误 |
[23:56] | Because I had no right to it. | 因为我没有权利那么做 |
[23:58] | I was not your mom. | 我不是你妈妈 |
[23:59] | Yes, you were. | 不 你是 |
[24:01] | Back then, you were my mom. | 你那时候就是我妈妈 |
[24:04] | And you know what? You did some things right. | 知道吗 你有些地方做得很好 |
[24:08] | You are so kind and so loving. | 你对我那么好 那么爱我 |
[24:12] | And yes, everything is really different now. | 确实 现在一切都不同了 |
[24:18] | But I still remember all that stuff. | 但以前的事我都记得 |
[24:20] | You need to leave, Carter. | 你该走了 卡特 |
[24:24] | No, I’m not gonna leave. | 不 我不走 |
[24:25] | I need to be alone, go away. | 我要一个人静一静 你走 |
[24:27] | – Would you please stop saying that? – Leave me alone– | -别说这种话好吗 -让我静静 |
[24:28] | – I am begging you. – Carter, | -求你了 -卡特 |
[24:30] | I think Lori needs to rest. | 我想洛莉需要休息 |
[24:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:47] | And you love me more. | 你更爱我 |
[24:52] | Tell me you love me more. | 告诉我你更爱我 |
[24:57] | Carter, please. | 卡特 走吧 |
[25:05] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[25:07] | She said she loved me. | 她刚刚说她爱我 |
[25:08] | She said I was her mom. | 说我是她妈妈 |
[25:10] | The doctor heard her say it. | 医生也听见了 |
[25:15] | I knew she would come. | 我就知道她会来 |
[25:19] | I knew she loved me. | 我就知道她爱我 |
[25:26] | Look, I just need to ask her something. | 我只想问她一些事 |
[25:28] | You always let me talk to her, and it’s important. | 你总让我跟她沟通 这很重要 |
[25:30] | I don’t understand why she’s not calling me back. | 我不明白她为什么不回我电话 |
[25:32] | I told you, Madison, | 我跟你说过了 麦迪逊 |
[25:33] | she’s on a 72-hour watch. | 她正在72小时观察中 |
[25:36] | But she told me to tell you she’s all right. | 不过她让我告诉你 她一切都好 |
[25:38] | She’ll be in touch. | 会联系你的 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:49] | Oh, so I spoke to the doctor, | 对了 我很医生谈过了 |
[25:51] | and Carter saw Lori, she’s on her way back. | 卡特见过洛莉了 现在正赶回来 |
[25:54] | Good. | 太好了 |
[25:56] | Thank you for telling me. | 多谢你告诉我 |
[25:58] | Wait, she saw her? | 她们见面了吗 |
[25:59] | I thought that she was just going to talk to the doctor. | 我以为她只是去和医生谈谈 |
[26:03] | This is unbelievable. She should have been here with us. | 真不敢相信 她应该由我们陪着一起去 |
[26:05] | Honey, it’s not her fault. | 宝贝 这不是她的错 |
[26:07] | No, I’m not blaming her. | 不 我没责怪她 |
[26:09] | It’s that woman. | 都怪那个女人 |
[26:10] | Every time we try and have | 每次我们想要 |
[26:13] | some kind of normal life, | 回归正常生活 |
[26:14] | and she has to pull Carter away. | 她就会把卡特拉走 |
[26:17] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[26:19] | I wish that… | 我真希望… |
[26:21] | What? | 希望什么 |
[26:25] | I wish she’d done a better job. | 我希望她自杀能成功 |
[26:28] | I don’t care if I do have her blood. | 我才不在乎跟她有没有血缘关系 |
[26:32] | I wish she was dead. | 我希望她死 |
[26:33] | I do. | 真的 |
[26:35] | Okay, the show’s about ready to start. | 走秀要开始了 |
[26:36] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:37] | No, Mom, actually, we’re not. | 不 妈妈 我们还没准备好 |
[26:39] | No, we are. | 不 我们准备好了 |
[26:41] | She’s not gonna mess this up, too. | 她休想把这个也搞砸 |
[26:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:50] | We’re ready. | 我们好了 |
[26:54] | Whoa, nice. | 真帅 |
[26:56] | Did you tie that yourself? | 是你自己打的吗 |
[26:58] | Yeah, it’s a clip-on. | 直接别上去的 |
[27:00] | Didn’t know fashion shows were your thing. | 我怎么不知道你还对时装秀感兴趣 |
[27:02] | Yeah, well, Elizabeth seemed pretty bummed about doing it | 伊丽莎白貌似对这个很为难 |
[27:04] | so I figured she could use some moral support. | 所以我来给她点精神支持 |
[27:06] | Looks like she already has some. | 她貌似已经有支持了 |
[27:10] | I’m sure he’s here for Taylor. | 我肯定他是为了泰勒来的 |
[27:12] | Don’t be so sure. Did she ask you to come? | 话别说这么满 她请你来的吗 |
[27:14] | Let me give you a little advice, son. | 小子 我教你一招吧 |
[27:16] | Don’t wait for a woman to tell you what she wants. | 别等着女人告诉你她想要什么 |
[27:19] | Anticipate their needs. | 要猜她们的心思 |
[27:21] | Trust me on this one. | 这点你一定得信我 |
[27:23] | Now, bartender, how about a beer? | 好了 酒保小哥 来瓶啤酒吧 |
[27:25] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[27:26] | Actually, make it two. | 来两瓶吧 |
[27:32] | Good evening, West Oak. | 晚上好 西橡树俱乐部 |
[27:34] | I’m gonna go find a table. | 我要去找个桌子 |
[27:37] | We are so pleased. | 我们很高兴 |
[27:38] | – Here you go, man. – Oh, thanks. | -来一瓶吧哥们 -谢谢 |
[27:41] | Uh, pull up a chair. | 坐吧 |
[27:46] | So I present to you, Generations. | 下面请欣赏 三代风华 |
[28:54] | Can we talk? | 我们聊聊吧 |
[29:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:07] | Come on, Carter, it’s gonna be okay. | 别这样 卡特 会没事的 |
[29:16] | You’re okay. | 好啦 |
[29:27] | Come here. | 来 |
[29:29] | Come here, come here. | 过来 抱抱 |
[29:34] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:39] | Come on. | 没事了 |
[31:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:46] | Not really, are you? | 不好 你呢 |
[31:47] | No. | 不好 |
[31:53] | How the hell could I have let this happen? | 我怎么能让这种事发生 |
[31:55] | You didn’t let it happen. | 你也不想的 |
[31:58] | It just happened. | 就这么发生了 |
[32:00] | God, I hate myself. | 天啊 我真恨自己 |
[32:02] | Don’t go there. | 别这么说 |
[32:05] | How, Max? | 怎么说 麦克斯 |
[32:07] | How can I not go there? | 我怎么能不这么说 |
[32:09] | It was a bad move. | 这不是明智决定 |
[32:12] | But you’re not alone in this. | 但这不是你自己干的 |
[32:14] | I was there, too. | 还有我 |
[32:16] | You love Taylor, Max. | 你爱泰勒 麦克斯 |
[32:18] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱 |
[32:19] | And whether or not she’s willing to admit it right now, | 不管她现在愿不愿意承认 |
[32:21] | I know she loves you, too. | 我都知道她也爱你 |
[32:24] | And that’s the worst part. | 最糟的就是这里 |
[32:27] | I know she loves you, too, and I put myself first, again. | 我明知道她也爱你 却又只想到了自己 |
[32:30] | You were going through something that was really difficult. | 你在经历的这些事真的不容易 |
[32:32] | No, Max. Stop. Don’t make excuses for me. | 不 麦克斯 行了 别帮我找借口 |
[32:36] | This was my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[32:38] | I guess the apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 我果然还是和我爸妈一个德行 |
[32:47] | Um, listen, Tay, before you go out there, | 听着 小泰 你出去之前 |
[32:48] | I wanted to talk to you about what you said earlier. | 我想跟你聊聊你之前说的那些话 |
[32:52] | Listen, I can’t make any sense | 我真的搞不懂 |
[32:54] | of what’s happening with Carter and Lori. | 卡特和洛莉之间到底怎么回事 |
[32:58] | All I know is that, | 我只知道 |
[33:01] | for better or worse, Carter has an attachment to her, | 不论好坏 卡特都和她有感情 |
[33:04] | and if I’m gonna be a good mother to Carter, | 如果我想做卡特的好妈妈 |
[33:07] | better than Lori could ever be, | 比洛莉好得多的妈妈 |
[33:10] | I have to learn to accept it. | 我就得学会接受 |
[33:15] | We have to learn to accept it. | 我们就得学会接受 |
[33:19] | No matter how much we want that woman to disappear, | 不管我们有多想那女人消失 |
[33:23] | she’s not going to. | 她都不可能的 |
[33:25] | She’s part of Carter’s life. | 她是卡特生活的一部分 |
[33:27] | She’s in her heart. | 在她的心里 |
[33:31] | And there’s nothing we can do to stop it. | 我们没办法阻止 |
[33:34] | I don’t know how to help her. | 我不知道该怎么帮她 |
[33:38] | I don’t know what she needs. | 不知道她要什么 |
[33:41] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[33:43] | I don’t know how to help her, either. | 我也不知道该怎么帮她 |
[33:55] | Hey, superstar. | 大明星 |
[33:57] | You got a minute for a fan? | 有时间见见粉丝吗 |
[33:59] | I thought I’d surprise you, so surprise. | 我以为会给你惊喜的 惊喜吗 |
[34:01] | That’s sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[34:03] | So I was thinking maybe we could high-tail it | 我在想我们今晚可以 |
[34:05] | back to my place tonight, you know, | 溜回我家去 知道吗 |
[34:06] | unless you got some sort of A-list after-party to go to. | 除非你还有什么超赞的续摊派对要去 |
[34:11] | I’d still like to talk to you about something. | 我还是有些事想跟你说 |
[34:16] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[34:19] | I’d love to, but I can’t. | 我很想去 但是不行 |
[34:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:34] | My god, that was unbelievable… | 天啊 真难以置信 |
[34:38] | Oh, my God, did you see Mrs. Everly? | 天啊 你看到艾弗莉太太了吗 |
[34:40] | I thought she was gonna have a stroke | 我还以为她要在 |
[34:42] | right there on the runway. | 舞台上中风了 |
[34:43] | What is with you still hanging out there, anyway? | 你干嘛还要去那里 |
[34:45] | I don’t know, it was my parents’ place, | 不知道 我爸妈总去 |
[34:48] | and I was a kid there. | 我以前还小 |
[34:51] | Yeah, it’s hard to let go of that stuff. | 是啊 那些东西很难放弃 |
[34:53] | I mean, as lousy as they’ve been to me, | 就算我爸妈对我那么烂 |
[34:55] | I do miss my parents sometimes. | 我有时还是会想他们 |
[34:58] | I’m sorry Carter didn’t show. | 真遗憾卡特没来 |
[35:01] | Yeah, I hope she’s okay. | 是啊 但愿她没事 |
[35:02] | I’ll call her first thing tomorrow morning. | 明早一醒我就打她电话 |
[35:05] | You have to admit, today was fun, though. | 不过你得承认 今天挺有趣的 |
[35:07] | Best “ladies who lunch” date ever. | 史上最精彩的贵妇午餐会 |
[35:14] | I kind of wish it wasn’t a joke. | 我还有点希望这不是玩笑 |
[35:16] | For real. | 真的 |
[35:17] | Well, I mean, I just.. | 我是说 我… |
[35:22] | It’s the kind of date that every girl wants to go on. | 这是每个女生都想去的约会 |
[35:26] | We had fashion, drama, Chad. | 有时髦衣服 有闹剧 还有查德 |
[35:34] | Well, if it was a real date, | 如果这真是一场约会 |
[35:39] | we would probably kiss in the end. | 我们最后可能还会接吻 |
[36:16] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[36:18] | We should talk about this. | 我们要谈谈这事 |
[36:21] | Can we please just forget about it? | 我们能就忘了它吗 |
[36:43] | You’re still up. | 你还没睡 |
[36:44] | Yeah, I waited for you. | 是的 我在等你 |
[36:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:04] | What was that for? | 这是干什么 |
[37:06] | That was for today. | 为了今天 |
[37:10] | I should have supported you more. | 我该更支持你的 |
[37:13] | Not just attacked Lori. | 不该光攻击洛莉 |
[37:15] | Oh, Tay, it’s fine. | 小泰 没事的 |
[37:17] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[37:19] | You’re not exactly a fan. | 你不喜欢她 |
[37:21] | Doesn’t really matter. | 那无所谓 |
[37:23] | What matters is that you needed me, | 有所谓的是你需要我 |
[37:26] | and I wasn’t there. | 而我不在 |
[37:30] | Taylor, it’s fine. | 泰勒 没事的 |
[37:32] | Honestly, I… | 说实话 我… |
[37:35] | I didn’t even know how I was gonna feel myself | 直到到了那里 才知道自己是 |
[37:36] | until I got there. | 什么感觉 |
[37:39] | It’s really okay. | 真的没事 |
[37:40] | It’s not. | 不 |
[37:43] | It’s girl code. | 这是女生守则 |
[37:45] | It’s that sister code. | 是姐妹间的守则 |
[37:48] | And I broke it. | 而我没遵守 |
[37:58] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你的 对吗 |
[38:02] | Feeling’s kind of mutual. | 我也是 |
[38:07] | Do you want some tea? | 你要喝杯茶吗 |
[38:10] | No, thanks. I’m wiped. | 不了 谢谢 我很累 |
[38:12] | – Think I’m just go upstairs and go to bed. – Okay. | -还是上楼睡觉去吧 -好 |
[38:21] | If you ever need to talk, | 如果你想聊聊 |
[38:25] | you know I’m here. | 你知道我在这的 |
[38:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |