时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | It’s about Lori. | 是洛莉的事 |
[00:10] | She tried to kill herself. | 她想要自杀 |
[00:12] | Have you talked to her? | 你跟她谈过了吗 |
[00:13] | No, and I’m not going to. | 没有 我也不打算跟她谈 |
[00:14] | I mean, she could have died | 她可能死掉 |
[00:16] | and you’re acting like you wouldn’t have even cared. | 而你表现得像是根本不在乎 |
[00:18] | Lori, she sent me here. | 洛莉 她派我过来的 |
[00:19] | I thought you came because your parents kicked you out. | 我以为你来是因为父母把你赶出来了 |
[00:21] | I think she was just trying to get me | 我觉得她只是想让我 |
[00:22] | to lure Carter away from the Wilsons. | 引诱卡特离开威尔逊一家 |
[00:23] | I think that’s maybe something that Carter should know. | 我觉得说不定该把这件事告诉卡特 |
[00:25] | I’m just wondering why you never told me | 我只是在想你为什么从没 |
[00:27] | about what happened to your mom. | 告诉过我你妈妈的事 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, | 抱歉没告诉你那事 |
[00:30] | but it wasn’t because I didn’t trust you. | 但我不说不是因为不相信你 |
[00:31] | – I don’t want you to think that. – No, I don’t. | -我不想让你那么认为 -我没有 |
[00:33] | I think I’d like to see her. | 我想见见她 |
[00:34] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定你想这样吗 |
[00:36] | That woman raised me. | 那个女人抚养我长大 |
[00:37] | If she had actually killed herself | 如果她真的自杀 |
[00:39] | and I had never seen her again, | 而我再也见不到她了 |
[00:40] | I just know I would spend the rest of my life | 我只知道我后半辈子都会在想 |
[00:43] | wondering why on earth | 当初为什么 |
[00:44] | I didn’t at least try and help her. | 不至少试着帮她 |
[00:46] | You shouldn’t have come. | 你不该来的 |
[00:47] | Well, I wanted to. | 我想来 |
[00:49] | You need to leave, Carter. | 你该走了 卡特 |
[00:51] | No, I’m not gonna leave. | 不 我不走 |
[00:52] | I need to be alone, go away. | 我要一个人静一静 你走 |
[00:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:54] | Tell me you love me more. | 告诉我你更爱我 |
[00:56] | She said she loved me. | 她刚刚说她爱我 |
[00:57] | She said I was her mom. | 她说我是她妈妈 |
[01:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:04] | Come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[01:05] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[01:08] | How the hell could I have let this happen? | 我怎么能让这种事发生 |
[01:10] | You didn’t let it happen, it just happened. | 你也不想的 就这么发生了 |
[01:13] | God, I hate myself. | 天啊 我真恨自己 |
[01:15] | We should talk about this. | 我们得谈谈这事 |
[01:16] | Can we please just forget about it? | 我们能忘了它吗 |
[01:20] | You needed me and I wasn’t there. | 你需要我 而我不在 |
[01:22] | Taylor, it’s fine. | 泰勒 没事的 |
[01:23] | Girl code. | 女生守则 |
[01:24] | It’s that sister code, and I broke it. | 是姐妹守则 而我没能遵守 |
[01:26] | If you ever need to talk, you know I’m here. | 如果你想聊聊 你知道我在这 |
[01:32] | I don’t think I’ve ever felt as bad about anything. | 我从没对什么事感觉这么糟过 |
[01:37] | Like sick-to-my-stomach bad. | 像是胃里恶心的那种糟糕 |
[01:40] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[01:43] | The whole situation was just messed up, | 一切都混乱了 |
[01:45] | and if I could take it back, I would. | 如果我可以逆转时光 我会的 |
[01:50] | So I hope that this doesn’t ruin | 我希望这不会毁了 |
[01:51] | everything between us. | 我们之间的一切 |
[01:57] | I can’t do this, I really do feel sick. | 我做不到 我真的觉得恶心了 |
[02:00] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[02:02] | Like I want to be honest with her, | 我想跟她说实话 |
[02:03] | but at the same time, I don’t know if it’s worth | 但同时 我又不知道这值不值 |
[02:06] | how much it might hurt her. | 可能给她带来的伤害 |
[02:07] | Max, the longer we wait, | 麦克斯 我们等得越久 |
[02:09] | the worse it is going to be. | 就会越糟糕 |
[02:44] | Uh, special delivery for David and Elizabeth Wilson. | 给大卫和伊丽莎白·威尔逊的专递 |
[02:47] | Can you sign for it? | 你能签收吗 |
[02:49] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[03:00] | Morning, sweetie. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[03:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:03] | Oh, nothing, just your divorce papers. | 没什么 只是你们的离婚文件 |
[03:06] | – Have a nice day. – Hang on. | -祝你们今天愉快 -等等 |
[03:09] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[03:13] | No, these are not divorce papers. | 不 这些不是离婚文件 |
[03:15] | No, they’re financial papers | 这是分居协议规定 |
[03:16] | that we need to fill out as part of our separation agreement. | 我们必须要填的财产文件 |
[03:19] | Which is usually what comes before a divorce. | 这一般是离婚的前兆 |
[03:22] | Guys, if this is gonna happen, | 爸妈 如果你们要离婚 |
[03:23] | you should just tell us. | 直说就好 |
[03:24] | If we decide to get a divorce, you’ll be the first to know. | 如果我们决定离婚 你们会最先知道的 |
[03:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:27] | But the last thing that your father and I want | 但爸爸和我最不希望的 |
[03:29] | is for you two to be stressed about this. | 就是你们俩为此有压力 |
[03:31] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[03:33] | Yeah, Wilson Family 2.0. | 威尔逊家庭2.0升级版 |
[03:35] | Less stress. | 压力更少 |
[03:39] | So just because two people are getting separated | 两个人分居 |
[03:41] | doesn’t mean they’re getting a divorce. | 不代表他们要离婚吗 |
[03:44] | Correct. | 没错 |
[03:44] | Why don’t you let us worry about the details | 不如让我们来操心细节 |
[03:46] | and you just focus on you, okay? | 你专注自己的事情 好吗 |
[03:48] | The parents will take care of it. | 父母会处理好的 |
[03:50] | Okay, well, I’m going to Peter Cho’s house | 好吧 我要去彼得·肖家里 |
[03:52] | to play laser tag. | 玩激光枪战游戏 |
[03:54] | See you when I get back from college. | 等我大学毕业后再见 |
[03:58] | Did you ask the lawyers to file? | 是你让律师提交诉讼的吗 |
[03:59] | They called. | 他们打电话了 |
[04:00] | The separation agreement isn’t valid | 除非他们提出离婚诉讼 |
[04:02] | unless they file. | 否则分居协议无效 |
[04:03] | That would’ve been nice if you had given me a heads-up. | 如果你事先跟我说一声就好了 |
[04:04] | – David– – I’d just like to be included. | -大卫 -我只是想参与其中 |
[04:06] | I’d appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[04:18] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[04:20] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[04:22] | Mom and Dad got their | 今天爸妈收到了 |
[04:23] | leading-up-to-divorce papers today. | 他们的离婚前奏文件 |
[04:27] | Oh, God, really? | 天呐 真的吗 |
[04:28] | Yep. | 没错 |
[04:30] | Welcome to the Wilson Family Redux, | 欢迎收看威尔逊家庭回归季 |
[04:34] | where we’re all happy because our parents | 我们都很高兴 因为爸妈终于 |
[04:36] | finally decided what they’re gonna do with their marriage. | 决定好要怎么处理他们的婚姻问题了 |
[04:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:42] | I need a break. | 我需要缓缓 |
[04:44] | – This family drama is too much. – Yeah. | -这场家族闹剧真是够了 -是啊 |
[04:51] | We should go to Gammy’s cabin for the weekend. | 我们应该去阿嬷的小屋过周末 |
[04:56] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[04:59] | What do you think about inviting Max? | 邀请麦克斯一起来怎么样 |
[05:02] | I just feel like it’d be a good time | 我觉得刚好可以 |
[05:03] | to catch up or… | 好好跟他… |
[05:05] | That’s actually a really good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:09] | Do you want me to go ask him? | 要我去跟他说吗 |
[05:10] | He’s just downstairs working on his truck. | 他就在楼下修卡车 |
[05:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[05:14] | I’ll do it. | 我去就行 |
[05:20] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你考虑问题的方式 |
[05:34] | – I wanted to– – I wanted– | -我想… -我想… |
[05:35] | Go ahead. | 你说吧 |
[05:36] | – Sorry to interrupt. – No, it’s cool. | -抱歉打断了你 -没事 |
[05:37] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -一切都还好吗 -挺好 |
[05:39] | Uh, we just haven’t really talked since | 自从你告诉我你妈妈的事之后 |
[05:45] | you told me about your mom and I– | 我们都没怎么聊过 我… |
[05:46] | I’m glad we talked about that, I just… | 我很高兴跟你说了 我… |
[05:49] | There’s been a lot going on since. | 此后又发生了很多事 |
[05:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:52] | Um, I just feel really out of touch | 我就是觉得我们都疏远了 |
[05:56] | and I would like to be back in touch. | 我想跟你再变得亲密一点 |
[06:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:06] | I was actually thinking that maybe | 其实我在想这周末我们俩 |
[06:08] | you and I could do something this weekend. | 是不是可以去做点什么 |
[06:11] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[06:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:16] | The new “Insidious” is opening. | 新《潜伏》已经上映了 |
[06:17] | Oh, cool. | 太棒了 |
[06:19] | That would be more fun with like a group of us, though. | 不过一群人去才好玩吧 |
[06:22] | Carter and I were talking about | 卡特和我在想 |
[06:24] | going up to our grandparents’ cabin | 去我们祖父母的小屋 |
[06:26] | for a few days… | 待几天… |
[06:28] | if you want to come. | 你想一起来吗 |
[06:30] | – I didn’t know they had a cabin. – Yeah. | -我不知道他们有个小屋 -是啊 |
[06:31] | Well, it’s more Buddy’s. | 其实那是巴迪的 |
[06:34] | I think he goes there to get away from Gammy. | 他去那里应该是为了躲开阿嬷 |
[06:36] | But it’d be really fun. | 但应该会很好玩的 |
[06:38] | You should come. | 你也来吧 |
[06:41] | Does Carter know that you’re inviting me? | 卡特知道你邀请我一起去吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 知道啊 |
[06:45] | Yeah, she’s into it. | 她也同意的 |
[06:48] | I think that could be cool. | 那真是太好了 |
[06:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:53] | Got everything? | 东西都准备好了吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想应该好了 |
[06:57] | What is all that? | 那些都是什么 |
[06:58] | What? I like to be prepared. | 怎么 我喜欢准备齐全 |
[06:59] | For what? The apocalypse? | 为什么 迎接末日吗 |
[07:02] | They say it might rain. | 据说可能下雨 |
[07:06] | You guys ready to hit the road? | 准备好上路了吗 |
[07:07] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[07:09] | We’re escaping the rat race with you. | 我们要跟你们一起去嗨 |
[07:13] | No, I didn’t say anything. | 不是我说的 |
[07:14] | I told Bird we were going. | 我告诉波德我们要去 |
[07:15] | And I invited Madison and Gabe. | 我又邀请了麦迪逊和加布 |
[07:16] | And I told Damon. | 我又告诉了达蒙 |
[07:17] | And I said, “Cool, I’m in.” | 我就爽快答应了 |
[07:20] | Come on, all the partying we’ve been doing at my place. | 拜托 以前大家都是在我家嗨 |
[07:22] | We needed a change of venue. | 我们得换个地方了 |
[07:24] | The more the merrier, am I right? | 人越多越开心 对吧 |
[07:26] | We brought movies. | 我们还带了电影 |
[07:27] | “Insidious” one and two. | 《潜伏》第一部和第二部 |
[07:29] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[07:31] | Party in the woods. | 去树林里开派对喽 |
[07:33] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:35] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[07:37] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:39] | You know what, though? I forgot something. | 对了 我忘了件东西 |
[07:40] | Max, could you help me, please? | 麦克斯 能来帮我一下吗 |
[07:46] | We can’t tell her with everyone else there. | 大家都在我们怎么跟她说 |
[07:48] | Well, we’ll just– we’ll drive together | 我们…我们坐一辆车 |
[07:50] | and then we can talk to her, okay? | 然后再跟她谈谈 好吗 |
[07:52] | On the way? | 在路上说吗 |
[07:54] | I think we should just tell her. | 我觉得我们该直接告诉她 |
[07:58] | Okay, and then what? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[07:59] | Expect her to just forget about it | 祈祷她像没事人一样 |
[08:00] | and want to party with everyone? | 跟大家一起开派对吗 |
[08:03] | You guys ready to go? | 你们准备好出发了吗 |
[08:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -当然 -当然 |
[08:08] | Let’s go. | 那出发吧 |
[08:10] | Ready to roll. | 准备出发咯 |
[08:11] | Okay, I’ll ride with Max. | 好的 我坐麦克斯的车 |
[08:13] | Oh, I thought I might. | 我想坐的呢 |
[08:14] | You just had a road trip with Max. | 你才和麦克斯出去浪过 |
[08:15] | Tay, come with us. | 小泰 和我们走吧 |
[08:16] | We got a better stereo. | 我们的音响更好 |
[08:18] | – No offense, dude. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 兄弟 -没事 |
[08:20] | So it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[08:21] | I’ll ride with Max. | 我和麦克斯一起去 |
[08:22] | I’ll see you guys there. | 到那里见 |
[08:40] | You know, that’s cool, those two driving together. | 他俩坐一部车挺好的 |
[08:42] | Maybe they’ll patch things up. | 说不定还能把矛盾解开 |
[08:45] | Yeah, that would be good. | 是啊 那倒挺好的 |
[08:47] | Max and Taylor? I’m behind. | 麦克斯和泰勒吗 我跟不上状况了 |
[08:48] | Last I heard, Max and Taylor were way over | 上次还听说他俩早就没可能了 |
[08:51] | and Ofe had it bad for Taylor. | 挑眉哥狂恋泰勒呢 |
[08:52] | He did, but, yeah, | 他是喜欢泰勒 |
[08:53] | I think that’s why he didn’t want to hang out. | 我觉得他就是因为这事才不来的 |
[08:55] | He’s working his way through it. | 他还在想办法忘掉这段感情 |
[08:57] | – I miss him. – The same. | -我好想他 -我也是 |
[08:59] | It’s gonna be great, though. | 不过今天一定会很棒的 |
[08:59] | Taylor’s cooking. | 泰勒负责做饭 |
[09:01] | We brought the booze. | 咱还带了酒 |
[09:03] | Haven’t done the nature thing in a while. | 好久没接触大自然了 |
[09:06] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[09:07] | You big on the outdoors? | 你喜欢户外运动吗 |
[09:10] | Have you met her? | 你真是不了解她啊 |
[09:11] | I wouldn’t classify myself as the outdoorsman per se. | 我不会把自己归于喜欢户外运动的人 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | Nature may be overrated. | 大自然其实也没那么好 |
[09:17] | Give me urban living any day. | 我还是想每天在城里生活 |
[09:19] | Uh, you live in the suburbs. | 可你住在乡下 |
[09:28] | She didn’t really say much about it. | 她没怎么谈这事 |
[09:30] | Was the hospital scary? | 医院恐怖吗 |
[09:31] | It was kind of depressing, but… | 有点压抑 但是… |
[09:34] | – … it wasn’t the worst part. – What was? | -这不算最糟糕的 -什么才算 |
[09:36] | When Carter went in, Lori told her to get out, | 卡特进去之后 洛莉让她滚出去 |
[09:41] | then she said she never wanted to see her again. | 说她再也不想看到她 |
[09:45] | I don’t know why I’m even surprised. | 我都不知道我干嘛要惊讶 |
[09:47] | And then on the way home, | 回家的路上 |
[09:49] | Carter was really upset. | 卡特真的很难过 |
[09:52] | I thought she was gonna lose it, so I– | 我以为她会崩溃 所以我… |
[09:55] | I pulled over so that she could get some fresh air. | 就靠边停车 让她呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[09:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:00] | That’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[10:03] | I feel like it’s my fault. | 我觉得那都是我的错 |
[10:07] | No, not– Taylor… | 不 泰勒 |
[10:09] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[10:10] | No, I should’ve gone with her. | 不 我该陪她一起去的 |
[10:15] | I don’t care about Lori, but I wasn’t there for Carter | 我不在乎洛莉 但卡特最需要我的时候 |
[10:18] | when she really needed me. | 我竟然不在她身边 |
[10:24] | But at least she had you. | 但至少有你陪着她 |
[10:27] | She wasn’t totally alone. | 她也不算孤单 |
[10:30] | You’re a really good friend. | 你是个很仗义的朋友 |
[10:31] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[10:36] | I miss being with you. | 我怀念和你在一起了 |
[10:38] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:56] | – Rustic. – Yeah. | -挺有乡间味道啊 -是啊 |
[10:58] | For the country club type, | 对于乡村俱乐部这型的来说 |
[10:59] | Grandpa Buddy’s pretty earthy, huh? | 巴迪外公也够朴实了啊 |
[11:01] | Oh, um, there are only three bedrooms, | 这里只有三间卧室 |
[11:03] | so some of us are gonna have to share. | 所以有些人得共住了 |
[11:05] | And also, me and Taylor have dibs on the upstairs. | 还有 我和泰勒已经定下了楼上的房间 |
[11:08] | Uh, Bird and I can bunk together. | 我和波德可以一起睡啊 |
[11:10] | Sounds good. | 这主意不错 |
[11:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:19] | Honey, we’re home. | 亲爱的 我们到家啦 |
[11:21] | I love this place. | 我好喜欢这里 |
[11:22] | – I want to play hide-and-seek in here. – This is nice. | -我想在这玩捉迷藏 -这里好棒 |
[11:25] | Oh, yeah, and the heating doesn’t work very well in here, | 对了 这里的暖气不太好用 |
[11:27] | so we’re probably gonna have to go outside | 估计咱们得出去 |
[11:29] | and get some kindling from the barn. | 从谷仓里找点柴火 |
[11:30] | – I’ll go do it. – Okay. | -我去吧 -好 |
[11:31] | Look at you all Daniel Boone. | 看你一副丹尼尔·布恩[探险家]的样子 |
[11:32] | Who taught you how to build a fire? | 谁教你生火的 |
[11:34] | Lori. | 洛莉 |
[11:36] | I guess when you’re on the run as much as she is, | 你像她一样逃亡那么久 |
[11:37] | you pick up some survival skills. | 也能学会很多生存技能 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:43] | I’m gonna go check out the gazebo. | 我去看看露台 |
[11:53] | Max told me what happened. | 麦克斯告诉我发生了什么 |
[11:56] | He did? | 是吗 |
[11:58] | I wish you’d felt like you could tell me. | 我真希望你可以告诉我 |
[12:02] | Okay, um, Taylor, we didn’t– | 好吧 泰勒 我们没有… |
[12:04] | I mean, I didn’t even realize how hard it’d be to see her. | 我都不知道见到她会这么痛苦 |
[12:07] | To see who? | 见到谁 |
[12:09] | Lori. | 洛莉 |
[12:15] | Well, it wasn’t exactly a picnic. | 是啊 这不是去野餐 |
[12:18] | I should have come with you. | 我该和你一起去的 |
[12:20] | No, come on, Taylor. | 别这样 泰勒 |
[12:21] | You didn’t know it was gonna be like that. | 你又不知道事情会那样 |
[12:22] | Well, that’s nice of you to say, | 谢谢你能这么说 |
[12:25] | but I should have been there. | 但是我也该去看看她 |
[12:26] | I’m your sister. | 我是你妹妹 |
[12:28] | Taylor, stop apologizing. | 泰勒 别再道歉了 |
[12:31] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错任何事 |
[12:32] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | I’m really glad we’re here. | 真的很高兴我们来这了 |
[12:53] | Here, put this over there. | 给 把这个放那边 |
[12:57] | It’s a weekend in the woods, Bird, | 我们只是在丛林里过周末 波德 |
[12:59] | not a catalogue shoot. | 不是来拍摄商品目录 |
[13:00] | Yeah, well, I appreciate rustic as much as the next girl, | 虽然我跟其他女孩一样喜欢乡村 |
[13:03] | but this is a little too much. | 但是这也太过了吧 |
[13:07] | I mean, knotty pine, really? | 多结松木 不是吧 |
[13:09] | Something has to be done. | 我们得做点什么才行 |
[13:11] | So, um… | 那么 |
[13:14] | are you gonna talk to Carter about Lori? | 你打算和卡特谈谈洛莉的事吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:18] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:20] | I don’t know, soon. | 不知道 很快吧 |
[13:22] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[13:24] | didn’t mean to make you feel guilty. | 不想让你感到愧疚的 |
[13:26] | Well, you did. | 但你还是这么做了 |
[13:30] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were so sensitive. | 抱歉 我不知道你这么敏感 |
[13:32] | I am very sensitive, | 我确实非常敏感 |
[13:34] | and you should watch out. | 所以你要小心点 |
[13:38] | You better watch out! | 你最好小心点 |
[13:48] | So what’s the deal with those two? | 那两个人在搞什么 |
[13:50] | Got me. | 问倒我了 |
[13:52] | Besties? | 闺蜜 |
[13:53] | Frenemies? | 损友 |
[13:54] | Girl on girl? | 女同 |
[13:56] | You think they’re together? | 你觉得她们在一起吗 |
[13:57] | You got a thing for Bird, huh? | 你喜欢波德是吧 |
[14:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:00] | But hey, you know, if they’re a thing, I don’t– | 可是如果她们之间来电的话 |
[14:03] | I don’t want to get in the middle. | 我可不想插足 |
[14:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:06] | The middle might be kinda nice. | 在她们中间会很爽的 |
[14:08] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[14:11] | Bird doesn’t give me the time of day. | 波德没告诉我现在的情况 |
[14:13] | What is it with you | 你怎么回事 |
[14:14] | and this defeatist attitude? | 一副消极的心态 |
[14:16] | At the very least, you gotta get in there | 至少你要去搞清楚 |
[14:17] | and see what’s going on with those two. | 她们俩的关系 |
[14:20] | Go on, get in there. | 去吧 出去看看 |
[14:21] | Suss it out. | 去弄清楚吧 |
[14:23] | Okay, sussing. | 好吧 搞清楚 |
[14:27] | Yeah. What’s up with that? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[14:31] | So you guys up for these movies or what? | 你们俩到底要不要看电影 |
[14:34] | They’re pretty scary. | 很吓人的喔 |
[14:34] | I think we can handle it. | 我觉得我们不会害怕的 |
[14:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:37] | I’ve seen them, they’re actually really good. | 我看过了 真的很不错 |
[14:38] | I know some girls are kinda… | 我知道有的女生比较 |
[14:40] | scared about the whole horror thing. | 害怕恐怖电影 |
[14:42] | You mean the whole sexist punishment of | 你是说恐怖片里对被解放女性的 |
[14:45] | the liberated female in the horror genre? | 充满性别歧视的惩罚吗 |
[14:47] | I just meant the gore. | 我指的是血腥场面 |
[14:48] | I’m good with gore. | 血腥场面我没问题 |
[14:49] | You? | 你呢 |
[14:50] | I’m game. | 我可以试试 |
[14:54] | I could hang out in your room if you get spooked, | 如果你们吓到了 我可以待在你们房里 |
[14:57] | or sleep there. | 或者睡在那也行 |
[14:59] | That’s so noble. | 真是高尚啊 |
[15:01] | Thank you, Damon. | 谢谢你 达蒙 |
[15:03] | Yeah, you are– you are such a hero. | 没错 你真是个英雄 |
[15:07] | – I feel like we’re cool, though? – All right. | -虽然我想我们不需要 -好吧 |
[15:10] | Well, offer’s open. | 提议一直有效哦 |
[15:12] | Just saying. | 开个玩笑 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna go find Carter. | 我要去找卡特 |
[15:24] | Is David here? | 大卫在吗 |
[15:26] | I was supposed to meet him at his office, | 我和他约好在办公室见 |
[15:27] | but I couldn’t find him. | 可我找不到他 |
[15:29] | I figured he just must’ve already come home. | 我想他肯定已经回家了 |
[15:30] | No, no, he’s not home. | 没 他不在家 |
[15:32] | He said that he might work late. | 他说他可能会加班 |
[15:34] | Did you try to call him? | 你打过电话给他吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 打过了 |
[15:37] | He… he didn’t answer. | 他…他没接 |
[15:39] | Well, that was before my phone started to die. | 然后我手机就没电了 |
[15:42] | Shoot. | 真倒霉 |
[15:43] | Okay, well, I’m just gonna head back to the school. | 我还是回学校去吧 |
[15:46] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[15:48] | Well, you can come in and wait, if you want. | 如果你愿意 也可以进来等 |
[15:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[15:54] | That would be great. | 那实在太好了 |
[15:56] | You’re saving me from some major traffic. | 感谢你让我躲开高峰期 |
[15:58] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:20] | It’s really beautiful out here, huh? | 外面真的很漂亮 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:25] | You remember when Lori used to let us | 还记得洛莉经常让我们 |
[16:26] | camp out in the living room? | 在客厅里露营吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:33] | So… how’d it go when you saw her? | 你见她时她怎么样 |
[16:37] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[16:38] | I’m still kind of trying to process it. | 我现在还在试着让自己接受 |
[16:41] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:43] | She told me she never wants to see me again. | 她跟我说再也不想见我了 |
[16:46] | There’s no way she actually feels that way | 这绝不是她的真正想法 |
[16:48] | and you know that, right? | 你也清楚 对吧 |
[16:49] | She obviously doesn’t mean it. | 她很明显不是真心的 |
[16:51] | Anyway, the whole trip was awful, | 其实那一整天都糟透了 |
[16:53] | not just because of Lori. | 不仅仅是因为洛莉 |
[16:57] | I kind of, um… | 我… |
[17:00] | got myself into a situation. | 出了点状况 |
[17:04] | A bad situation. | 很糟糕的状况 |
[17:07] | And now I’m lying to someone that I really love about it. | 而现在我要向某个我深爱的人撒谎 |
[17:14] | Well, sometimes you have to lie, | 有时候你不得不撒谎 |
[17:18] | to protect people, you know? | 来保护别人 |
[17:19] | I mean, it’s just the way life is. | 生活就是这样 |
[17:21] | Do you ever think that telling the truth | 你有没有想过说出真相 |
[17:22] | could hurt more than lying about it would? | 可能比撒谎更伤人吗 |
[17:25] | I think it all hurts the same. | 我觉得都一样伤人 |
[17:28] | Yeah, well, if it hurts all the same, | 如果都一样伤人 |
[17:29] | I think I prefer to tell the truth. | 那我情愿说出真相 |
[17:33] | What’s stopping you? | 什么阻止了你 |
[17:34] | Me… | 我… |
[17:36] | hating myself. | 恨我自己 |
[17:39] | What this is gonna do to them. | 这事会给他们带来怎样的伤害 |
[17:44] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:49] | I slept with Max. | 我和麦克斯上床了 |
[18:01] | It’s not like you were trying to hurt anybody. | 你不是故意想伤害别人 |
[18:04] | You were in pain. | 你很痛苦 |
[18:06] | You guys love each other. | 你们俩彼此相爱 |
[18:08] | One thing led to another. | 一件又一件事发生 |
[18:09] | It’s not like you want to be together. | 你们又不是想在一起 |
[18:10] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[18:12] | They’re supposed to be together. | 他们才应该在一起 |
[18:15] | This is wrong on so many levels. | 这件事真是大错特错 |
[18:18] | Now we’re carrying around this awful thing | 现在我们做了这么恶劣的事 |
[18:20] | behind Taylor’s back. | 还得瞒着泰勒 |
[18:21] | It’s not a totally black-and-white situation, Carter. | 事情不是只有正反两面的 卡特 |
[18:25] | It’s messy. | 这很复杂 |
[18:26] | You know, people are messy | 人们都很复杂 |
[18:27] | and they sometimes don’t tell the whole truth because… | 有时候他们不说出全部真相 是因为… |
[18:31] | the whole truth is hard. | 全部真相让人痛苦 |
[18:33] | Well, what would you do? | 你会怎么办呢 |
[18:35] | Just keep lying and hope nobody found out? | 继续说谎 希望不要被别人发现吗 |
[18:40] | You want me to pretend to be sick? | 你想让我装病吗 |
[18:43] | I can get everybody out of here, | 我可以把所有人都带走 |
[18:44] | the three of you can just hash it out in nature. | 你们三个就能好好谈一谈了 |
[18:46] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 不 你不用这么做 |
[18:48] | I don’t want to ruin Taylor’s whole weekend. | 我不想毁掉泰勒的周末 |
[18:52] | I just have to get through it | 我只想撑过这段时间 |
[18:53] | and then I’ll just tell her as soon as we get back. | 一回去我就告诉她 |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | You know, you have integrity, | 知道吗 你很诚实 |
[19:03] | and I love you for it. | 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[19:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:07] | I don’t feel like I have any integrity right now. | 我现在觉得我一点都不诚实 |
[19:09] | People do things, | 人们在脆弱的时候 |
[19:10] | they do crazy things when they’re vulnerable. | 会做出很多疯狂的事情 |
[19:13] | You know, they sometimes even do things | 有时候甚至会做些 |
[19:14] | that seem unforgivable, | 看起来无法原谅的事 |
[19:17] | and then you put yourself in their shoes | 当你换位思考时 |
[19:19] | and you realize it’s not. | 就会发现其实不然 |
[19:27] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[19:28] | It’s cocktail hour. | 该来喝鸡尾酒了 |
[19:29] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上就来 |
[19:34] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了一个错 |
[19:37] | Don’t beat yourself up about it. | 别太苛责你自己 |
[19:46] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先去吧 |
[19:48] | I think I’m just gonna hang out here for a while. | 我还是在这待一会 |
[19:58] | Okay, if we’re gonna do cocktails, we need a playlist, | 要喝酒的话 我们需要个歌单 |
[20:00] | but it has to be something woodsy. | 但一定要跟丛林有关 |
[20:02] | Can you handle it? | 你能搞定吗 |
[20:05] | Mad? | 小麦 |
[20:08] | I couldn’t tell her. | 我没法告诉她 |
[20:09] | – I tried. – Why not? | -我努力过了 -为什么 |
[20:11] | She has enough on her mind. | 她的烦心事够多了 |
[20:12] | Okay, like what? | 比如说什么 |
[20:13] | I can’t say, but… | 我不能说 但是… |
[20:16] | She’s in a bad situation | 她现在情况很糟糕 |
[20:17] | and me telling her about Lori just | 我跟她说洛莉的事 |
[20:18] | would not have helped anything. | 也无济于事 |
[20:20] | Okay, what kind of bad situation? | 好吧 什么糟糕的情况 |
[20:22] | Something happened on her trip to go see Lori and… | 她去见洛莉的路上发生了一些事 |
[20:28] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[20:29] | – Why not? – I can’t. | -为什么 -就是不能 |
[20:30] | Well, Max was there, right? | 当时麦克斯也在吧 |
[20:31] | – So I’ll just ask him. – Don’t. | -那我就去问他 -别去 |
[20:32] | – Why not? – It’s gonna make things worse. | -为什么 -这只会让情况更糟 |
[20:35] | What things? | 到底什么情况 |
[20:36] | Okay, did something happen between them? | 他们之间发生了什么 |
[20:37] | Did they get into a fight? | 吵架了吗 |
[20:44] | Okay, I thought you were gonna say they | 我还以为你要说他们 |
[20:44] | robbed a bank or something. | 抢劫了银行之类的 |
[20:47] | What is she so worried about? | 她为什么这么担心 |
[20:48] | It’s not like they cheated and Max and Taylor | 他们又没有劈腿 麦克斯和泰勒 |
[20:50] | have already broken up. | 已经分手了 |
[20:51] | Yeah, but Taylor’s not gonna see it that way. | 是啊 可是泰勒不会这么想 |
[20:52] | Well, it’s not like it’s something Max and Carter | 麦克斯和卡特以前又不是 |
[20:54] | never did before. | 没干过这种事 |
[20:55] | Yeah, but that was before Taylor. | 是 但那是在泰勒之前啊 |
[21:00] | What’s the deal with the cocktails? | 鸡尾酒不喝了吗 |
[21:07] | David was absentminded | 大卫早在当教授之前 |
[21:09] | long before he was a professor. | 就整天心不在焉了 |
[21:12] | How so? | 怎么呢 |
[21:14] | On our first date, | 我们第一次约会时 |
[21:15] | he took me to a four-star restaurant. | 他带我去了一家四星级饭店 |
[21:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:19] | And he forgot his wallet. | 他忘带钱包了 |
[21:21] | And you had to pay? | 所以你只好付了钱吗 |
[21:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:25] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[21:31] | He has a very sweet side. | 他也有很贴心的一面 |
[21:33] | You know, he used to say this thing. | 他以前总说情话 |
[21:34] | You know when your necklace, the back of it is in front? | 你知道有时候项链挂坠会转到脖子后面吧 |
[21:37] | He would adjust it for me like this | 他会帮我调整好 |
[21:38] | and he would say, “Make a wish.” | 然后说 “许个愿吧” |
[21:47] | Oh my God, it’s probably getting late. | 天呐 天已经晚了 |
[21:49] | I should get out of your hair. | 我不该再打扰你了 |
[21:51] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Well, it was great getting to know you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[21:54] | Yeah, it was really fun hanging out. | 没错 一起消遣时光很有趣 |
[21:57] | – I’m just gonna leave these here for David. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我直接把这些留给大卫了 -好的 |
[22:00] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[22:12] | Madison knows? | 麦迪逊知道了吗 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry, I had to talk to someone about it. | 对不起 我必须得找个人聊聊 |
[22:15] | I was going crazy. | 我当时快疯了 |
[22:16] | Maybe it’s a good thing. | 这也许是件好事 |
[22:18] | You know, tell her, get it out there in the open, | 告诉她 公诸于众 |
[22:19] | then we’ll just deal with whatever happens. | 然后我们一起面对后果 |
[22:22] | So we’re telling her? | 所以我们要告诉她吗 |
[22:24] | First chance we get. | 一有机会就说 |
[22:32] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[22:33] | I mean, they’re sort of together, sort of not. | 他们好像在一起 又好像不在 |
[22:35] | Well, what does your dad say? | 你爸爸怎么说 |
[22:36] | He acts like they’re together. | 他表现得像是在一起 |
[22:37] | I mean, he’s talking about moving in with her. | 说要搬去和她一起住 |
[22:38] | Well, that’s kind of a big deal. | 那可是件大事 |
[22:40] | Yeah, but from the vibe that I’m getting, | 是啊 但从我的感觉来看 |
[22:42] | not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[22:45] | I feel like he’s gonna get his heart stomped | 我感觉他会被伤透心 |
[22:46] | and there’s nothing I can do but watch. | 而我只能眼睁睁地看着 |
[22:49] | Wait, are the Wilsons getting back together? | 等等 威尔逊夫妇要和好了吗 |
[22:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:52] | I’m gonna talk to Taylor about it. | 我要跟泰勒聊聊这件事 |
[22:53] | I wouldn’t do that right now. | 现在最好不要 |
[22:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:58] | she just has a lot going on. | 她有很多事要忙 |
[23:00] | – What do you mean? – I just mean I don’t think | -什么意思 -我只是觉得 |
[23:02] | it’s a good time to talk to her. | 现在不是个跟她聊天的好时机 |
[23:03] | Based on what? | 为什么 |
[23:04] | Based on recent information. | 因为一些最新消息 |
[23:06] | What recent information? | 什么最新消息 |
[23:08] | What are we talking about? | 我们在谈什么 |
[23:10] | I’m not quite sure. | 不太确定 |
[23:11] | Something about Taylor. | 好像跟泰勒有关 |
[23:12] | – What about her? – I don’t know. | -她怎么了 -不知道 |
[23:13] | Recent information. | 最新消息 |
[23:15] | Recent? How recent? | 最新 有多新 |
[23:16] | We just got here. | 我们才刚到这里 |
[23:18] | Yeah, she was fine before we drove up. | 我们开车出发前她还没事 |
[23:20] | Okay, she was fine before but now she’s not. | 她之前还没事 但现在有事了 |
[23:23] | What changed? | 发生什么了 |
[23:24] | What changed must have been the drive up, with Max. | 一定是和麦克斯在车里发生了什么 |
[23:27] | Is it something to do with her and Max? | 是她和麦克斯的事吗 |
[23:28] | Guys, she’s fine. | 伙计们 她没事 |
[23:30] | Give it a rest. | 别问了 |
[23:31] | It’s not even about her. | 其实跟她没关系 |
[23:32] | But it’s about Max. | 但跟麦克斯有关系 |
[23:34] | If it’s not about Max and Taylor, | 如果不是麦克斯和泰勒的事 |
[23:35] | it must be about Max and someone else? | 那一定是麦克斯和别人的事 |
[23:38] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[23:40] | Who? Max and who? | 是谁 麦克斯和谁 |
[23:43] | We gonna watch these movies or what? | 我们还看电影吗 |
[23:49] | Where is everyone else? | 其他人都去哪了 |
[23:54] | Taylor deserves to know now. | 泰勒现在就有权知道 |
[23:56] | – Where is she? – Shh. | -她在哪儿 -嘘 |
[23:58] | She’s in the kitchen. | 她在厨房里 |
[23:59] | You need to calm down and stop being so selfish. | 你得冷静下来 别这么自私 |
[24:01] | It’s not about me. | 我不是为了自己 |
[24:02] | I care about her and I don’t want her hurt. | 我关心她 不想让她受到伤害 |
[24:05] | I agree, except telling her will also hurt. | 我同意 但告诉她也会伤害她 |
[24:07] | Listen, this is none of our business. | 听着 这跟我们都没关系 |
[24:09] | It’s gone way too far and we can’t get involved. | 事情失控了 我们不该搅进去 |
[24:10] | It’s supposed to be a secret. | 这应该是个秘密 |
[24:11] | Whatever you want to call it, it’s a lie | 不管你怎么叫它 这就是个谎言 |
[24:14] | – and lies suck and they always come out. – They don’t have to. | -谎言总是会被揭穿的 -不一定 |
[24:16] | It feels like she should know, but right here, now? | 我觉得她应该知道 但要现在说吗 |
[24:19] | It could be pretty humiliating. | 会不会让她太难堪 |
[24:20] | What’s humiliating is that everyone knows but her. | 所有人都知道了只有她不知道才叫难堪 |
[24:23] | – Why are you getting so hysterical? – I’m not getting hysterical. | -你怎么这么歇斯底里 -我没有 |
[24:26] | If someone cheated on someone you loved, | 如果有人欺骗了你爱的人 |
[24:27] | you’d be cool with it? | 你还能这么淡定吗 |
[24:28] | I wouldn’t be cool with it | 我不能淡定 |
[24:29] | but I also wouldn’t want to be the one to tell, either. | 但我也不想做说破的那个人 |
[24:31] | Good, so we keep it a secret and let them work it out. | 好 我们保密 让他们自己解决 |
[24:34] | No. | 不行 |
[24:35] | I’m not gonna be a part of some big lie. | 我不要和你们一起编织惊天骗局 |
[24:37] | It’s disrespectful to Taylor. | 这对泰勒不公平 |
[24:38] | So you’re gonna tell her? | 你是打算告诉她吗 |
[24:40] | – She needs to know. – Gabe, no. | -她应该知道 -加布 别去 |
[24:46] | Are you ready for the movies? | 准备好看电影了吗 |
[24:47] | I’m making popcorn. | 我在做爆米花 |
[24:52] | Why do you have such a weird look on your face? | 你表情怎么这么诡异 |
[25:06] | Help me! | 救我 |
[25:10] | Make it stop. | 停下 |
[25:15] | Foster, wake up. | 福斯特 醒醒 |
[25:18] | Foster, please. | 福斯特 拜托 |
[25:20] | – Damon, what the hell?! – Damon! | -达蒙 你搞什么鬼 -达蒙 |
[25:22] | – Damon! – Are you serious? | -达蒙 -有没有搞错啊 |
[25:23] | You’re ruining the only horror movie I’ve ever liked. | 你毁了我唯一喜欢的恐怖片 |
[25:28] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[25:32] | I can’t wait to see the third one in theaters. | 我等不及要到影院看第三部了 |
[25:34] | What should we do now? | 我们接下来干什么 |
[25:36] | Hey, you know what? | 要不然 |
[25:36] | How about we just go swimming? | 我们去游泳吧 |
[25:39] | Yeah, I am so down for swimming. | 好啊 我爱游泳 |
[25:42] | – Great idea. – Let’s do it. | -好主意 -走吧 |
[25:54] | God! | 天呐 |
[25:57] | Hey, come on, get in! | 快来 快下来 |
[25:58] | Don’t be a chicken! | 别那么胆小 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:12] | You guys are ganging up on me. | 你们合起伙来对付我 |
[26:15] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[26:17] | Madison– | 麦迪逊 |
[26:18] | Of all people, how could you have done that? | 为什么偏偏是你做出那种事 |
[26:20] | Taylor deserves better. | 泰勒值得更好的对待 |
[26:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:23] | Dude, now is not the time. | 兄弟 现在不是时候 |
[26:24] | Damon, get off me. | 达蒙 放开我 |
[26:25] | – Guys. – Stop it! | -伙计们 -别闹了 |
[26:26] | – Now is not the time. – Jesus! | -现在不是时候 -天呐 |
[26:28] | I said get off me! | 我说了放开我 |
[26:30] | – Stop! Hey! – Knock it off! | -住手 -别打了 |
[26:32] | Cool off, dude! | 冷静点 哥们 |
[26:35] | Oh, my gosh. I’m so sorry. | 我的天 抱歉 |
[26:37] | – Gabe, are you okay? – I’m fine, just leave me alone. | -加布 你还好吗 -没事 别碰我 |
[26:40] | – Damon, what the hell? – I’m sorry, it was an accident. | -达蒙 搞什么 -抱歉 是意外 |
[26:42] | I got him, I got him. | 我来吧 交给我 |
[26:44] | She’s got me. | 有她就行了 |
[26:49] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[26:55] | You all know? | 你们全知道了吗 |
[27:12] | Carter, I’m sorry. | 卡特 对不起 |
[27:14] | She didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[27:16] | I guessed. | 我猜到的 |
[27:17] | It’s still my fault. | 那也还是我的错 |
[27:21] | We both know what we did was awful | 我俩都知道我们做的事很过分 |
[27:22] | and we feel like crap about it. | 我们也很痛苦 |
[27:24] | But we were gonna tell her until you guys messed everything up. | 但我们打算在你们搞砸之前告诉她 |
[27:27] | Gabe’s probably telling her right now. | 加布可能正在跟她说 |
[27:29] | Gabe is not in charge of how this goes down. | 事情怎么发展轮不到加布来管 |
[27:32] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[27:34] | All right, I’m going inside. | 好了 我要进去了 |
[27:36] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[27:40] | Look, I’ve been waiting for a chance to talk to you for a while. | 我一直在找机会和你聊一聊 |
[27:44] | It’s about Lori. | 是关于洛莉的 |
[27:47] | Okay, what about her? | 好吧 她怎么了 |
[27:50] | She’s the reason I came here. | 我是因为她才来这儿的 |
[27:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:54] | Um, before I came here, Lori kinda took me in. | 我来之前洛莉骗了我 |
[27:58] | When was this? | 什么时候 |
[28:00] | It was when the police were looking for her, | 就在警察四处通缉她的时候 |
[28:03] | before she took you the second time. | 她第二次带走你之前 |
[28:05] | She told me that you wanted to get away | 她跟我说你想 |
[28:06] | from the Wilsons and be with her | 离开威尔逊一家 和她在一起 |
[28:08] | and I thought that she was helping you. | 我还以为她是在帮你 |
[28:11] | – Are you kidding? – No, but… | -你在开玩笑吗 -不 但是… |
[28:15] | When I realized the truth about what she was doing, | 当我意识到她的真正目的后 |
[28:17] | I obviously tried to talk her out of it. | 我劝说过她 |
[28:21] | Oh my God, were you talking to her on the phone | 天呐 她把我关在汽车旅馆时 |
[28:23] | when she had me in the motel room? | 是你在和她通电话吗 |
[28:27] | Why didn’t you call the cops? | 你为什么不报警 |
[28:30] | Look, Carter, I don’t know what’s been going on | 卡特 我不知道她自杀以后 |
[28:32] | since the whole suicide thing, | 你们是怎么回事 |
[28:34] | but I do know that everything she did before, | 但我知道她以前所做的一切 |
[28:36] | she did because she loved you. | 都是因为她爱你 |
[28:37] | Are you hearing yourself? | 你知道你自己在说什么吗 |
[28:40] | She kidnapped me again because she loved me? | 她再次绑架我是因为爱我 |
[28:43] | Threatened my entire family because she loved me? | 恐吓我家人也是因为爱我 |
[28:46] | Carter… | 卡特… |
[28:47] | Have you been talking to her this whole time, Madison? | 难道你一直在跟她联系吗 麦迪逊 |
[28:50] | Carter, I didn’t know who else to go to. | 卡特 我不知道还能找谁 |
[28:52] | I’m telling you this now | 我现在告诉你 |
[28:53] | because I thought that you would understand. | 是因为觉得你会理解 |
[28:56] | I was desperate. | 我当时很绝望 |
[28:59] | The same way that you were desperate | 就像你跟麦克斯 |
[29:00] | when you did that thing with Max. | 发生那事后一样绝望 |
[29:03] | Are you seriously going to stand here | 你当真打算拿这个跟 |
[29:04] | and compare this to what happened with me and Max? | 我和麦克斯的事相提并论吗 |
[29:08] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[29:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:11] | When you feel trapped, you do crazy things. | 人陷入困境时 难免不理智 |
[29:12] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[29:16] | I can’t do this with you. | 我跟你没话说 |
[29:24] | – Does that hurt? – It’s fine. | -疼吗 -还好 |
[29:25] | – It’s good. – Okay. | -没事 -好吧 |
[29:29] | Taylor, you know you can trust me, right? | 泰勒 你是信任我的 对吧 |
[29:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:33] | Even if you are kinda goofy. | 尽管你有点犯傻 |
[29:37] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事跟你说 |
[29:38] | Like why you were fighting Damon. | 比如你为什么和达蒙打架 |
[29:41] | And why you’re so mad at Max. | 为什么对麦克斯发那么大火吗 |
[29:42] | It’s not about Damon. | 跟达蒙没关系 |
[29:45] | Okay, so it’s about Max. | 好吧 那就是麦克斯 |
[29:48] | I know you still have feelings for him, | 我知道你还对他有感情 |
[29:50] | a lot of feelings. | 很深的感情 |
[29:53] | But I just want you to be careful. | 但我希望你小心一点 |
[29:55] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[30:00] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[30:03] | It’s important. | 很重要的事 |
[30:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[30:10] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别走 |
[30:14] | I don’t know what you guys are talking about in there. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[30:17] | Oh, he just wants to talk to me. | 他只是想和我聊聊 |
[30:20] | I’ll come find you right after, I promise. | 我等下就来找你 我保证 |
[30:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:25] | ‘Cause I really want to talk to you. | 因为我真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[30:28] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[30:30] | Right after. | 马上回来 |
[30:44] | Um, Hillary– | 希拉里… |
[30:46] | She called me from the car. | 她在车上给我打电话了 |
[30:47] | She said she spent the afternoon here. | 说她在这待了一下午 |
[30:49] | I hope that wasn’t weird. | 气氛不会太诡异吧 |
[30:50] | No, it wasn’t weird. | 不 一点都不诡异 |
[30:52] | Um, it was nice. | 挺好的 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[30:56] | – She’s sweet. – Yeah, she is. | -她人很好 -是的 |
[31:00] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[31:04] | And you seem like you like her. | 你看起来也喜欢她 |
[31:05] | Yeah, I guess so. | 应该吧 |
[31:07] | I mean, yeah, I do. | 没错 我喜欢她 |
[31:12] | I’m gonna go out. | 我要出去了 |
[31:13] | Ooh, kinda late. | 挺晚的哈 |
[31:14] | No. | 不是 |
[31:15] | Just, um… Kyle, he works the late shift | 凯尔他上夜班 |
[31:18] | and we’re just gonna go out for a drink. | 我们就出去喝点东西 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry, you don’t have to tell me what you’re doing. | 抱歉 你没必要告诉我你的事情 |
[31:20] | You don’t have to be sorry, it’s fine. | 不用抱歉 没关系的 |
[31:25] | Well, have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[31:30] | … I wanted to apologize for being testy | 今天因为那个协议的事闹了情绪 |
[31:33] | about the legal stuff today. | 想跟你说声抱歉 |
[31:35] | If you want, we could go over it tomorrow. | 如果你愿意 我们可以明天再看 |
[31:38] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[31:42] | Tomorrow. | 就明天 |
[31:49] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[31:51] | I’m ready to talk. | 我们可以聊了 |
[32:02] | I didn’t tell her. | 我没告诉她 |
[32:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:08] | I wanted to, ’cause she should know. | 我想告诉她是因为她应该知道 |
[32:12] | Gabe, I promise we are going to tell her. | 加布 我保证我们会告诉她的 |
[32:17] | She really loves him. | 她真的很爱他 |
[32:19] | I hope she’s gonna be okay. | 我希望她会没事 |
[32:22] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[32:25] | He asked about us. | 他问起我们 |
[32:27] | About… where we are. | 我们现在的关系 |
[32:31] | He’s a good friend. | 他是个很好的朋友 |
[32:32] | He worries about me. | 他担心我 |
[32:34] | What’d you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[32:36] | I told him the truth. | 我告诉他实情了 |
[32:39] | What’s that? | 什么实情 |
[32:42] | That… | 我说… |
[32:44] | I miss you every day… | 我每天都很想你… |
[32:46] | and that I only started the whole thing | 之所以跟挑眉哥在一起 |
[32:48] | with Ofe because I… | 都是因为… |
[32:51] | … I didn’t know how to feel. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[32:55] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:58] | You don’t need to say sorry for anything. | 你不用为任何事道歉 |
[33:03] | We were broken up. | 我们已经分手了 |
[33:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:06] | But I just wanted to talk about it… | 但我想说出来… |
[33:08] | because being with him… | 因为和他在一起… |
[33:13] | … made me realize how much I miss you. | 让我明白自己有多想你 |
[33:17] | And… | 而且… |
[33:19] | … what we have is… | 我们拥有的东西… |
[33:23] | It’s pretty incredible. | 真的很棒 |
[33:27] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[33:28] | I mean, think about all the things | 我是说 想想我们一起 |
[33:30] | that we’ve been through together. | 经历过的所有事 |
[33:32] | More than most people. | 比很多人都多 |
[33:36] | I don’t feel like myself when I’m not with you. | 离开了你 我感觉都不像自己 |
[33:40] | Same for me. | 我也是 |
[33:42] | So you’re not mad about Ofe? | 所以你不生挑眉哥的气吗 |
[33:44] | No, I’m definitely not mad. | 不 我不生气 |
[33:47] | Not even a little? | 一点都没有吗 |
[33:48] | No. | 没有 |
[33:50] | Well, I’m sorry anyway. | 总之还是很抱歉 |
[33:53] | I wish it had been different. | 真希望不是这样 |
[33:56] | It’s all in the past. | 都过去了 |
[34:00] | And like I said, we were broken up. | 就像我说的 我们分手了 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:08] | I’ve been honest with you. | 我跟你说实话了 |
[34:10] | It’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[34:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:13] | Did you sleep with Bird? | 你和波德上床了吗 |
[34:18] | What? | 什么 |
[34:19] | I mean, it’s okay. | 我是说 没事的 |
[34:21] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[34:22] | I know you guys were living together | 我知道你们两个住在一起 |
[34:24] | and I saw you at that party. | 我也在派对上看到你了 |
[34:26] | Taylor, I didn’t sleep with Bird. | 泰勒 我没和波德上床 |
[34:30] | Ever? | 从来没有吗 |
[34:31] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[34:33] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[34:34] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[34:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:41] | I was so nervous to ask you, | 我害怕到不敢问你 |
[34:43] | but I’m really glad that I did. | 但真高兴我问了 |
[34:45] | I mean, I know that we’ve been broken up and everything, but… | 我知道我们是分手了 但是… |
[34:49] | If you had slept with her, I– | 如果你和她上床了 我… |
[34:51] | I’m not gonna lie, I’d be upset. | 我说实话 会很伤心的 |
[34:53] | You know how I am. | 你知道我 |
[34:55] | You know how long it took me to forgive Crash. | 知道我花了多久才原谅克拉什 |
[35:00] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我… |
[35:03] | I have some things to work on. | 我有些东西要改掉 |
[35:05] | Trust issues or something. | 信任问题之类的 |
[35:13] | Can we just stay out here tonight? | 我们今晚能就在屋外面吗 |
[35:17] | I want to fall asleep right here. | 我想在这里入睡 |
[35:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:40] | Was last night a bad dream or did I hit my head? | 是我昨晚做了噩梦 还是真撞到头了 |
[35:43] | Both. | 都是 |
[35:45] | – Want some coffee? – No, I’m good, thanks. | -喝咖啡吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[35:52] | So what happened with Taylor? | 泰勒怎么了 |
[35:54] | – I kept my mouth shut. – One less strong. | -我什么都没说 -你就是管闲事 |
[35:57] | Gabe snores. | 加布打呼噜 |
[35:59] | Damon wets the bed. | 达蒙尿床 |
[36:01] | I don’t wet the bed. | 我才没尿床 |
[36:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[36:03] | Hey. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[36:04] | You guys wanna pack up, hit the road? | 你们准备好收拾东西 上路了吗 |
[36:07] | Don’t see why not. | 没问题 |
[36:08] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[36:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:19] | Does she want to get back together? | 她想跟你复合吗 |
[36:20] | Yeah, I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[36:22] | I can’t be with her until she knows the truth. | 在她知道真相前 我不能和她在一起 |
[36:24] | God, I don’t even know if it would be more selfish | 天啊 我真不知道现在告诉她 |
[36:26] | at this point to tell her. | 是不是更自私 |
[36:29] | Madison told me some stuff last night | 麦迪逊昨晚告诉了我些 |
[36:30] | that I really wish I didn’t know. | 我真心不想知道的事 |
[36:33] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[36:35] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[36:38] | Taylor is gonna need to know the truth. | 泰勒需要知道真相 |
[36:43] | I really hope you’re right. | 我真希望你是对的 |
[37:03] | Anything we need to look at again? | 有要再仔细看看的东西吗 |
[37:05] | No, no. | 没了 |
[37:07] | It seems in order. | 都安排好了 |
[37:12] | Oh, your necklace. | 你的项链 |
[37:13] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[37:14] | It’s backwards. | 反过来了 |
[37:21] | Don’t you want to make a wish? | 不想许个愿吗 |
[37:23] | No. | 不用 |
[37:28] | Yes. | 想 |
[37:33] | I wish we weren’t doing this. | 我希望我们不用这么做 |
[37:49] | I just want to thank you for this. | 我就是想谢谢你 |
[37:52] | Oh, you don’t have to say thank you. | 你用不着说谢谢 |
[37:54] | Nice to see you happy. | 看到你高兴真好 |
[37:58] | I think we’re gonna work things out. | 我觉得我们可以解决这事 |
[38:03] | That’s really great. | 那真棒 |
[38:11] | Okay, I’ll see you at home. | 好了 到家见 |
[38:52] | What is Carter’s necklace doing in here? | 卡特的项链怎么会在这 |