时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | – Stop! – You didn’t belong with those people. | -停下 -你不属于那群人 |
[00:11] | You belong with me. | 你属于我 |
[00:14] | You are a sick, delusional felon. | 你是个心理扭曲 满脑妄想的重罪犯 |
[00:16] | No! ? | 不 |
[00:18] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[00:19] | Now that he’s gone, | 现在他死了 |
[00:20] | you’re finally ready to be my mom? | 你终于准备好当我妈了吗 |
[00:23] | We had a really great thing going. | 我们之间很愉快 |
[00:24] | So don’t give up on me, okay? | 所以别放弃我 好吗 |
[00:26] | I’m learning how to forgive. | 我在学着怎么去原谅 |
[00:27] | – Surprise. – Crash! | -惊喜吧 -克拉什 |
[00:28] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你实在太高兴了 |
[00:30] | Next I’ll find out where I’m posted. | 接下来就能知道我会被派到哪 |
[00:31] | What if you get stationed on the other side of the world? | 如果你被派出国了呢 |
[00:33] | We’ll deal with that when it happens. | 等发生了再说吧 |
[00:34] | Lori’s going on trial. | 洛莉要庭审了 |
[00:36] | She could be released immediately. | 她可能被立即释放 |
[00:37] | What did you say to her, the defendant, | 被告人最近生病的时候 你去医院探望过她 |
[00:39] | in the hospital when she was ill? | 对她说了什么 |
[00:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:42] | Tell me you love me more. | 告诉我你更爱我 |
[00:43] | Was this woman, in fact, your mother or not? | 那么这个女人 是不是你母亲 |
[00:47] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[00:48] | – I call to the stand Benjamin Wallace. – Who is he? | -我请求传唤本杰明·华莱士 -他是谁 |
[00:50] | They added him, at the last minute. | 他们最后一刻把他加上去的 |
[00:52] | Lori Stevens is my biological mother. | 洛莉·史蒂文斯是我的生母 |
[00:55] | My biological father is David Wilson. | 我的生父是大卫·威尔逊 |
[01:11] | In a stunning turn of events | 弗吉尼亚联邦诉 |
[01:13] | in the case of Stevens vs. The Commonwealth of Virginia, | 史蒂文斯一案的情况发生惊人转变 |
[01:16] | defendant Lori Stevens | 被告人洛莉·史蒂文斯 |
[01:18] | has been found not guilty of federal kidnapping charges. | 受到的联邦绑架指控不成立 |
[01:22] | Stevens has been released after time served. | 史蒂文斯服刑后已被释放 |
[01:27] | The matter of child custody has been dropped by the defendant, | 被告人提出了孩子的监护权的问题 |
[01:30] | Carter Wilson, she will remain in the care of the Wilson family. | 卡特·威尔逊会继续由威尔逊家庭抚养 |
[01:35] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[01:37] | I don’t know what my plans are. | 我没有什么计划 |
[01:38] | I’m just grateful to have my freedom | 只是很感激我自由了 |
[01:40] | and to know that my son is alive and well, | 而且知道我儿子还活着 |
[01:43] | and that the judge saw fit to award me custody. | 还有法官认为将监护权给我很合适 |
[01:46] | And that’s all Ms. Stevens has to say right now. | 史蒂文斯女士现在就说这么多 |
[01:48] | Thank you very much. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 非常感谢 |
[01:51] | Excuse us. Pardon us. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[02:04] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[02:10] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[02:13] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[02:29] | Ben! | 本 |
[02:32] | Ben! | 本 |
[02:35] | Ben! | 本 |
[02:38] | Ben! | 本 |
[03:23] | No Facebook, no Instagram. | 没有脸书账号 照片分享账号 |
[03:25] | No Snapchat, no Twitter. | 阅后即焚账号和推特账号 |
[03:27] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合情理 |
[03:28] | How could Ben be nowhere on the Internet? | 怎么网络上到处都没有本 |
[03:29] | Seems pretty obvious. | 好像很明显 |
[03:31] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | He doesn’t want to be found. | 他不想被人找到 |
[03:34] | When you came back, you weren’t exactly open to the idea. | 你回来时也不大喜欢这主意 |
[03:37] | Come on, that was different. | 拜托 这不一样 |
[03:38] | Yeah, people had been looking for you. | 是啊 还有人找你呢 |
[03:47] | Lori! What the hell are you doing here? | 洛莉 你来干什么 |
[03:50] | I had to come to– | 我得来… |
[03:51] | Do I have to call the police? | 我得报警吗 |
[03:52] | Because if that’s what it’s gonna take | 因为如果得要警察来 |
[03:53] | to keep you away from us… | 你才肯远离我们的话… |
[03:56] | Uh, the lady with the mole and the moustache needs your autograph. | 那个有痣和胡子的女人需要你的签名 |
[04:02] | Tension. Got it. | 紧张 知道了 |
[04:03] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[04:06] | And, here I am. | 我在这里啊 |
[04:10] | Oka– I asked you what you were doing here. | 我问你来这里干什么 |
[04:12] | We’re living here. | 我们住在这里 |
[04:13] | This is our district. | 这里是我们区 |
[04:16] | You moved here? | 你搬来了吗 |
[04:17] | Hey, uh, we should do this. | 我们该进去了 |
[04:18] | They can’t give me my classes until you sign. | 你不签名他们就没法给我排课 |
[04:22] | Look, Carter, you don’t need to worry about me | 卡特 你没必要担心我 |
[04:25] | interfering in your life. | 干涉你的生活 |
[04:26] | I understand how you feel about me, | 我明白你对我的感受 |
[04:28] | and I’m gonna stay away. | 我会远离你的 |
[04:29] | But I just want you to know that I love you, | 但我只是想告诉你 我爱你 |
[04:32] | and I will always be here for you | 如果你需要什么 |
[04:34] | if you ever need anything. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[04:38] | Don’t worry, I won’t. | 别担心 我不需要 |
[04:48] | Do you think we need to get a restraining order? | 你觉得我们该申请限制令吗 |
[04:50] | That’s not a bad idea, actually. | 这未必是个坏主意 |
[04:51] | Liz, she has my son. | 丽兹 我儿子在她手里 |
[04:53] | I know, David. | 我知道 大卫 |
[04:54] | I’m trying really hard to be okay with that. | 也在努力接受这事 |
[04:57] | She did promise she was gonna stay away, | 她保证了她会远离我们 |
[04:59] | if that’s worth anything. | 如果那有意义的话 |
[05:01] | – How about, nothing? – Less than nothing. | -毫无意义 -比这还糟糕 |
[05:03] | Okay, what are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[05:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:07] | I’m just– I’m trying to take it all in. | 我只是在努力接受这一切 |
[05:09] | Well, I know one thing– | 我知道一件事 |
[05:10] | I don’t want her near my family. | 我不想让她靠近我的家人 |
[05:11] | Neither do I, obviously, | 显然我也是 |
[05:12] | but we have to handle it the right way. | 但我们得以正确的方式处理 |
[05:14] | But she’s already shown up at the girls’ school. | 但她已经在女儿们的学校露面了 |
[05:16] | The– the woman, she doesn’t understand the word, “boundaries.” | 那个女人 她不明白”界限”这个词 |
[05:21] | We need to get the authorities involved. | 我们得求助警察 |
[05:23] | Liz, I just don’t want to provoke her. | 丽兹 我不想激怒她 |
[05:45] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:47] | I wanted to ask if you were doing okay? | 我想问问你习不习惯 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 |
[05:52] | What’s the deal with this place? | 这里怎么回事 |
[05:54] | The principal seems like kind of a bitch. | 校长跟傻逼一样 |
[05:56] | Yeah, kind of. To tell you the truth, | 是有点 说实话 |
[05:58] | I don’t really spend that much time here myself. | 我也不经常来学校 |
[06:00] | – Yeah? – I’ve kind of had a couple things to deal with recently. | -是吗 -最近我有些事需要处理 |
[06:04] | Yeah, cool. | 知道了 |
[06:08] | If you need a place to stay or something– | 如果你要找地方住或者… |
[06:10] | I have one. | 我有地方住 |
[06:11] | Okay, yeah, but it’s… | 我知道 但… |
[06:13] | it’s not your only option. | 你还有其他选择 |
[06:14] | I don’t think you know | 我不知道你明不明白 |
[06:15] | what you’re getting into living with Lori. | 跟洛莉一起住意味着什么 |
[06:18] | Yeah, actually, I do. | 我明白 |
[06:19] | She knows the score. She’s gonna live her life, | 她清楚状况 她会过自己的生活 |
[06:21] | – I’m gonna live mine. – Obviously, you don’t know her. | -我也会过自己的 -显然你不了解她 |
[06:24] | You don’t know me. | 你也不了解我 |
[06:26] | Look, I’m just trying to stay out of the system. | 我只是不想被牵扯进你们的事 |
[06:27] | And all of this between you guys, | 你们之间的事 |
[06:29] | it’s your drama, it’s not mine. | 是你们的问题 跟我无关 |
[06:30] | Okay, fine. I get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[06:33] | The whole thing must seem… | 整件事肯定… |
[06:34] | – pretty messed up. – It’s no biggie. | -很混乱 -不是什么大事 |
[06:36] | Look, I just want you to know… | 我只是想让你知道… |
[06:39] | if you need anything, ever… I’m around. | 如果你有什么需要 尽管找我 |
[06:43] | Don’t worry. I won’t. | 别担心 我不需要 |
[06:55] | Your new brother’s in my shop class. | 你新弟弟跟我一起上手工课了 |
[06:57] | Good for him. | 不错嘛 |
[06:58] | Why are you taking shop? | 你为什么选手工课 |
[06:59] | Easy “A.” Gets the GPA up. | 考试容易 能拉高绩点 |
[07:01] | Speaking of which, I have some… | 说到这个 我有些… |
[07:03] | not so great news. | 不是很好的消息 |
[07:05] | – What news? – You’ve been dethroned. | -什么 -你被打败了 |
[07:07] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[07:09] | Mid-term grades are out. | 期中考试成绩出来了 |
[07:10] | You’re looking at the new number one | 你面前的是我们班上 |
[07:11] | ranked student in our class. | 新的第一名 |
[07:14] | No way. | 不可能 |
[07:15] | He’s not kidding. | 他没开玩笑 |
[07:16] | Well, that can’t be right. | 那肯定出问题了 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna talk to my advisor about it. | 我要跟我的指导老师谈谈 |
[07:19] | Good luck with that, numero dos. | 祝你好运 第二名[西语] |
[07:24] | I’m gonna have some people over tonight | 今晚我想叫几个人一起玩玩 |
[07:25] | so we can party your sadness away. | 好帮你缓解一下悲伤 |
[07:27] | I’m not sad. I’m mad. | 我没有悲伤 我是生气 |
[07:30] | And I’m gonna get even. | 我肯定会把第一夺回来的 |
[07:31] | Atta girl. | 好样的 |
[07:32] | But seriously, come over tonight? | 但说真的 你今晚来吗 |
[07:34] | – I thought you were staying with Damon? – No. | -你不是跟达蒙一起住吗 -不 |
[07:37] | His mom’s a total control freak, | 他妈妈就是个控制狂 |
[07:38] | and if there’s one thing that I’m not into, | 如果说有什么我不喜欢 |
[07:41] | it’s control. | 那就是被控制 |
[07:48] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:49] | Gabe’s having people over later. | 加布今晚要找人一起玩 |
[07:51] | – Uh-huh. – So, you wanna hang? | -知道了 -你想一起来吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah. Sure, I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[07:56] | Cool. | 好 |
[08:05] | First day? | 第一天来吗 |
[08:06] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[08:07] | Kind of. How’s it going? | 是有点 感觉如何 |
[08:11] | Well, uh, our world may be expanding or contracting, | 我们的世界可能在扩大或者缩小 |
[08:14] | and the guy who drafted the Declaration of Independence | 还有 起草了《独立宣言》的人 |
[08:17] | was also a slave owner. | 当时也是个奴隶主 |
[08:19] | Sounds like you’ve had a productive day. | 看来你今天收获不少啊 |
[08:22] | I’m Bird. | 我是波德 |
[08:24] | I like it. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[08:26] | Ben. | 我是本 |
[08:28] | Ben… | 本… |
[08:30] | like, the new brother? | 就是那位新弟弟吗 |
[08:31] | The newest. | 最新的 |
[08:35] | Hey. Are you close? | 快到了吗 |
[08:36] | I can’t wait to see you. | 我等不及要见你了 |
[08:38] | – Uh, a couple hours away. – Okay. | -再过几个小时就到了 -好 |
[08:40] | Uh, what do you want to do when you get here? | 你到了之后想做什么 |
[08:42] | Just hang. You good with that? | 一起玩 没问题吧 |
[08:44] | – Yeah. I can hang. – Cool. | -没问题啊 -好 |
[08:46] | How’s it going? Talk to him? | 怎么样 跟他谈过了吗 |
[08:48] | Uh, yeah. Pretty much blew me off. | 谈了 不过他基本不搭理我 |
[08:53] | Maybe he needs some time. | 可能他需要些时间 |
[08:56] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:57] | But I don’t think he’s really interested. | 不过我觉得他根本不感兴趣 |
[09:01] | Okay, I’ll see you when you get here. | 好 等你到了再见 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:09] | So, I thought of something I need. | 我想到了我需要的东西 |
[09:11] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[09:13] | A ride. | 捎我一程 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:23] | So, uh… | 话说… |
[09:25] | Where were you? | 你之前在哪里 |
[09:27] | I mean, before all of this. | 这一切发生之前 |
[09:29] | Look, I appreciate the ride, | 我很感谢你捎我 |
[09:31] | but I’m really not that much of a talker. | 但我不怎么喜欢聊天 |
[09:33] | You seemed like a talk when I met you outside the courtroom. | 法庭外见面时你倒很健谈 |
[09:35] | – Yeah, well– – I get it.You’re, uh,good with strangers, | -这个… -我明白了 你会和陌生人相处 |
[09:38] | – Not so good with sisters. – Right. | -但不擅长跟姐姐相处 -对 |
[09:40] | I just wanted to know something about you. | 我只想了解你一下 |
[09:44] | Like, I don’t know, where you come from. | 比如 你从哪里来 |
[09:46] | I get it, you want to know all about my shady past. | 我懂了 你想知道我不堪的过去 |
[09:49] | No, just… | 不 就是… |
[09:51] | where you were before this. | 这一切之前你住哪里 |
[09:53] | Crappy town in Delaware. | 特拉华州的一个破镇 |
[09:55] | Okay. And, before that? | 好吧 在那之前呢 |
[09:57] | Crappy town in New Jersey. | 新泽西州的一个破镇 |
[09:59] | Does foster care really suck as much as they say it does? | 寄养家庭真有大家说的那么差吗 |
[10:03] | No. My first family was pretty cool, actually. | 不 其实我的第一个寄养家庭挺好的 |
[10:06] | I don’t really remember a lot because | 我不太记得了 因为 |
[10:08] | I was locked in the basement most of the time, but– | 很多时候我都被锁在地下室 但是… |
[10:10] | What? | 什么 |
[10:12] | That was really not– that’s not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[10:14] | What? I thought that’s what you wanted to hear. | 怎么了 你不就想听这些吗 |
[10:16] | Stuff like that really happen to you? | 这种事真的发生在你身上吗 |
[10:18] | No, I had five families in 13 years. | 没 十三年来我换了五个寄养家庭 |
[10:21] | All fine, and then I lived in a group home, that’s it. | 都没事 后来住在教养院 就这样 |
[10:23] | So, they were all nice? | 他们都对你好吗 |
[10:25] | Nope. But, no beatings or basements. | 不好 但没打我 也没把我关地下室 |
[10:29] | Actually, just pull over right here, | 就停在这吧 |
[10:31] | and I’ll hop out for a few minutes. | 我要下车一会 |
[10:37] | Wait here. | 在这等我 |
[10:40] | You know, it’s not the foster parents | 要担心的不是寄养家庭的父母 |
[10:41] | you have to worry about, it’s the foster kids. | 而是寄养的孩子 |
[10:43] | They’re the ones you gotta watch out for. | 要小心他们 |
[11:20] | What’re doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[11:27] | Carter said you were living in town. | 卡特说你住在城里 |
[11:29] | I got Ben’s address from the school. | 我从学校得知了本的地址 |
[11:30] | Did you, uh… | 你… |
[11:33] | did you know he was mine? | 你知道他是我的吗 |
[11:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:37] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – You ended things with us, | -那怎么不说 -是你要离开我们 |
[11:40] | – went back to your wife. – You had him. | -回到你妻子身边 -你有他在身边 |
[11:42] | Why did you take Carter? | 为什么还要带走卡特 |
[11:46] | I didn’t have him. | 他不在我身边 |
[11:47] | What? What do you mean? Where was he? | 什么意思 他当时在哪 |
[11:52] | They took him away. | 他们把他带走了 |
[11:53] | I was… | 当时我… |
[11:56] | I was mentally ill, and… I lost him. | 我患了精神病 所以失去他了 |
[12:01] | Even with the baby, I– | 即使是婴儿 我… |
[12:05] | I had no one. | 我身边一个人也没有 |
[12:09] | I want to know him. | 我想了解他 |
[12:10] | That’s between you and him. | 那是你和他之间的事 |
[12:11] | I’m just trying to take care of him. | 我只是想照顾他 |
[12:13] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么照顾 |
[12:14] | You don’t have to worry. I have a plan. | 不用你担心 我已经计划好了 |
[12:19] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[12:20] | I wanted her to know I want to see him. | 我就想她知道我想见他 |
[12:22] | You know what you’ve done, right? | 你知道自己都干了什么吧 |
[12:24] | I’ve been honest with her. | 我是对她坦诚 |
[12:25] | You did exactly what she was waiting for you to do. | 你做了她一直等着你会做的事 |
[12:28] | You went to her. God only knows what she’s gonna do now. | 去找了她 天知道她现在会怎么样 |
[12:31] | She’s not gonna do anything. | 她什么也不会做 |
[12:32] | Yeah, ’cause that’s her M.O. | 因为这是她一贯作风吗 |
[12:34] | I have no choice, Liz. | 我别无选择 丽兹 |
[12:35] | I want to know my son. | 我想了解我的儿子 |
[12:37] | As far as I can tell, she’s open to it, | 就我目前看来 她愿意接受 |
[12:39] | so I’m gonna take her at her word. | 所以我选择相信她的话 |
[12:41] | That’s exactly what she wants. | 这就她想要的结果 |
[12:42] | It doesn’t matter what she wants. | 她想要什么不重要 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna behave the best way I know how. | 我会尽自己努力 规矩表现 |
[12:47] | And… hope she does the same. | 但愿她也会这么做 |
[12:58] | Hey, where are you? I’m here. | 你在哪 我到了 |
[13:02] | I’m with Ben. | 我和本在一起 |
[13:03] | Oh, you are? Where? | 是吗 在哪 |
[13:05] | I’m not really sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[13:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:08] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:09] | He asked me to give him a ride, | 他叫我捎他一程 |
[13:11] | and then he went into this backyard, | 然后进了这屋子的后院 |
[13:12] | and now I’m just waiting for him. | 我现在在等他 |
[13:13] | Backyard? Whose backyard? | 后院 谁家的后院 |
[13:15] | Um, someone he knows. | 他认识的人吗 |
[13:17] | – I don’t know. – Carter, just keep in mind, | -不知道 -卡特 记住 |
[13:18] | you don’t even know this guy. | 你根本不认识这个人 |
[13:20] | He’s my brother, Crash. | 他是我弟弟 克拉什 |
[13:25] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[13:26] | – What? – Some guy just showed up, | -怎么了 -有个人刚到了这里 |
[13:28] | but he’s walking to the house. | 正走进那间屋子 |
[13:29] | – So? – So, I get the feeling Ben’s not | -然后呢 -然后我觉得 |
[13:31] | a welcome guest here. | 这家人好像不欢迎本 |
[13:33] | Carter, start the car and drive away. | 卡特 赶紧开车走 |
[13:37] | I have to go. I’ll, uh– | 我得挂了 我… |
[13:38] | – I’ll talk to you later. – Wait, wait, wait. | -我晚点再和你说 -等等 |
[13:56] | Ben! | 本 |
[14:02] | Ben! | 本 |
[14:05] | What are you doing? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:06] | You know there is someone in the house, right? | 你知道这屋子里有人吧 |
[14:08] | What? | 什么 |
[14:10] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:11] | Run! | 快跑 |
[14:13] | Wallace! | 华莱士 |
[14:14] | What– | 怎么… |
[14:16] | Get back here, you little– | 给我回来 你个小… |
[14:26] | Go! | 快走 |
[14:47] | I don’t know for sure if I’m gonna get it, | 不确定我能不能买到 |
[14:48] | but I did put a down payment on it. | 但是我已经付了订金 |
[14:50] | Dual motor, falcon wings– the car is sick. | 双电机 猎鹰车翼 那车酷毙了 |
[14:53] | Is that the new smartwatch? | 这是新款的智能手表吗 |
[14:55] | Oh, yeah? Do you want it? | 是吗 想要吗 |
[14:57] | I mean, I can get another one. | 我可以再买块新的 |
[14:59] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:04] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好啊 |
[15:06] | Hi. Um… | 好啊 |
[15:08] | what is wrong with this picture? | 我眼前这是怎么回事 |
[15:13] | Looks like a underage porn set? | 像是进了未成年色情片片场吗 |
[15:15] | Aside from that. | 除了那个 |
[15:17] | “Beer before liquor, never been sicker.” | “啤酒漱漱口 烈酒随便走” |
[15:19] | – That’s what it– – No, no, no, no. | -现在流行… -不 |
[15:19] | In addition to that. | 除那以外 |
[15:22] | Gabe! Gabe! Gabe! Gabe! | 加布 加布 |
[15:27] | Gabe’s not doing too well, huh? | 加布过得不太好 是吧 |
[15:30] | Oh, how he’s been drinking himself into oblivion for weeks, | 他最近一直醉生梦死 |
[15:33] | and he’s spending his dad’s insurance money | 挥霍他爸爸的抚恤金 |
[15:35] | like it’s not gonna run out. | 好像用不完一样 |
[15:37] | Well, that’s one way of coping with it. | 那也是他接受这事的办法 |
[15:38] | That’s not “coping,” that’s “spiraling.” | 这不叫”接受” 是”原地打转” |
[15:47] | Be good. Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢你请我来 |
[15:48] | Hey, of course. | 当然了 |
[15:50] | Hey, Carter’s not here yet? | 卡特还没来吗 |
[15:51] | No. Does she know you’re here? | 没有 她知道你来吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah, uh, she just got… caught up. | 是的 她只是…还有事要忙 |
[15:56] | With what? | 什么事 |
[15:58] | – Uh, Ben. – Where are they? | -本 -他们在哪 |
[16:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:04] | Let’s get this party started! | 开始狂欢吧 |
[16:12] | Gabe! Gabe! Gabe! Gabe! | 加布 加布 |
[16:19] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[16:20] | Don’t worry about it, okay? We’re fine. | 别担心 我们没事 |
[16:21] | Who the hell was that guy? | 那家伙究竟是谁 |
[16:22] | Well, he was no one. | 谁都不是 |
[16:23] | He seemed pretty pissed off to be no one, Ben. | 他看起来可是够生气的 本 |
[16:28] | What’s in the bag? | 你包里是什么 |
[16:32] | I see– stolen credit cards, | 我看看 偷来的信用卡 |
[16:34] | 10,000 in cash, fake I.Ds. | 一万块现金 假身份证 |
[16:39] | Ugh, when was the last time you did a wash? | 你上次洗衣服是什么时候了 |
[16:42] | A couple weeks. | 几周前 |
[16:45] | Sorry. That’s all the dirty laundry I’ve got. | 抱歉 我就这些脏衣服了 |
[16:57] | Hey, this is Carter. Leave a message. | 我是卡特 请留言 |
[17:02] | – So, that was my publisher. – Yeah? | -刚才我编辑来电话 -是吗 |
[17:06] | When’s the last time you talked to him? | 你有多久没跟他联系了 |
[17:07] | Well, they’ve been calling since the trial, | 庭审结束他们就一直打电话来 |
[17:08] | trying to get me to finish my book. | 想让我把书写完 |
[17:10] | Yeah? What’d you tell them? | 是吗 你怎么说的 |
[17:11] | I didn’t say anything. That’s not why he called. | 什么都没说 他打来不是为这个 |
[17:14] | Lori is writing a book. | 洛莉要写书了 |
[17:16] | He heard about it from some other house. | 他从别家出版社听来的 |
[17:18] | She’s writing a book? | 她要写书了吗 |
[17:19] | Of course she is. | 当然了 |
[17:21] | She’s gonna use Carter to spread her lies about all of us. | 她要利用卡特 来散播我们家谣言 |
[17:23] | David, I told you she couldn’t be trusted. | 大卫 我说过不能相信她 |
[17:26] | She must be desperate. | 她一定是走投无路了 |
[17:27] | She has to support Ben or she’ll lose him. | 需要钱抚养本 否则他又会被带走 |
[17:29] | I couldn’t care less about Lori’s problems. | 我才不管洛莉的问题 |
[17:31] | Someone has to do something to stop her. | 得有人出来阻止她 |
[17:42] | And I guess it’s not gonna be you. | 我猜不会是你了 |
[17:48] | Excuse me, number two, could you hand me a beer? | 不好意思 第二名 能给我瓶啤酒吗 |
[17:53] | I wouldn’t get too comfortable if I were you. | 我要是你 可不会太骄傲 |
[17:56] | By the end of the year, | 今年结束 |
[17:56] | you’ll be back where you belong– | 你就会回自己的位置 |
[17:58] | many paces behind me. | 远远落在我后面 |
[18:00] | Oh, we’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[18:02] | Yes, we will. | 没错 |
[18:05] | You can just pull over here. | 你在这停就好 |
[18:10] | Is this where you live? | 你住在这里吗 |
[18:11] | No, it’s another mile or two, | 不 还有一段路 |
[18:13] | but I’ve got some stuff I gotta do. | 但我有些事要做 |
[18:19] | Okay, look, I know I said it earlier, | 好吧 我知道我之前说过 |
[18:21] | but I guess you didn’t really know me. | 但我猜你不是真了解我 |
[18:24] | I still don’t know you. | 现在依然不了解 |
[18:25] | Right, I’m just your breaking and entering friend, right? | 我不过是你的犯罪同伙而已 对吗 |
[18:29] | Look, I don’t know your baggage, | 我不知道你的经历 |
[18:32] | and you don’t know my baggage, | 你也没有我的遭遇 |
[18:35] | but I do know Lori. | 但我确实了解洛莉 |
[18:37] | And trust me, she is not | 相信我 她可不是 |
[18:38] | a good person for you to be living with. | 能给你安宁生活的好人 |
[18:41] | I really think you should | 我真心觉得你该 |
[18:42] | consider coming to stay with us. | 考虑来我们家住 |
[18:44] | No, I’m not living with a cop. | 不 我不要跟警察住一起 |
[18:46] | She’s not a cop. She’s my mom. | 她不是警察 是我妈妈 |
[18:49] | Actually, pretty cool. | 实际上她挺酷的 |
[18:50] | For a cop. No thanks. | 对警察来说 还是谢了 |
[18:54] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[18:57] | just think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[18:59] | If things start to go south where you are, | 如果事情开始不如意了 |
[19:01] | just know that it’s an option. | 还有个选择在这 |
[19:04] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[19:06] | Oh, and also, um, our friends are meeting at this party | 还有 我们几个朋友要在一个派对碰头 |
[19:09] | if you wanted to come join. | 你想来吗 |
[19:10] | I’ve actually got plans, | 我真的还有事 |
[19:12] | but thank you for the ride. | 但谢谢你捎我回来 |
[19:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:29] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干什么 |
[19:30] | – Excuse me? – Writing the book. | -你说什么 -写书 |
[19:33] | What are you hoping to accomplish? | 你有什么目的 |
[19:35] | I’m just trying to take care of my kid. | 我只是想照顾我孩子 |
[19:38] | Oh. At the expense of someone you also claim is your kid? | 靠消费你所谓的另一个孩子吗 |
[19:42] | She is my kid. | 她就是我孩子 |
[19:43] | I think the courts established that. | 法庭已经确认了 |
[19:44] | Lori, you have no authority to write a book about Carter, | 洛莉 你无权写关于卡特 |
[19:47] | – or about any of us. – Actually, I do. | -或者我们任何人的书 -实际上我有 |
[19:49] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 虽然不关你的事 |
[19:50] | It is my business | 这就是我的事 |
[19:51] | because Carter, she’s my daughter, | 因为卡特是我女儿 |
[19:54] | and it affects her. | 这会影响到她 |
[19:55] | Just one of the many lessons of motherhood that you never learned. | 可惜这为母之道你可不懂 |
[19:58] | I’m not gonna stand here and argue about my credentials with you. | 我不要在这跟你争我合格不合格 |
[20:02] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | I just– I just need to remind you that… | 我只想提醒你 |
[20:09] | Carter, she already despises you. | 卡特已经厌恶你了 |
[20:11] | So, if you write this book, | 如果你写了这本书 |
[20:12] | any chance you ever had of having any kind | 是不可能有机会再跟她 |
[20:14] | of relationship with her is over. | 产生任何联系了 |
[20:16] | You can count on that. | 记住我的话 |
[20:18] | So, if you claim to love her, | 如果你还说自己爱她 |
[20:20] | you’ll drop the whole thing. | 那就停手吧 |
[20:22] | – Is that all? – No, I just– I have one more thing. | -说完了吗 -不 还有 |
[20:26] | You’ve got David believing whatever sob story you told him, | 大卫是相信了你的悲情故事 |
[20:30] | but I think it’s only fair for me to… warn you | 但我想要警告你 |
[20:33] | that if you choose to stay in this town, | 如果你选择留在这城市 |
[20:36] | my town, where my husband and my children live, | 我的城市 我丈夫和孩子生活的城市 |
[20:39] | I will make it my personal mission | 那我个人会确保 |
[20:40] | to make every moment of your life… | 你生活的每分每秒 |
[20:45] | a living, breathing hell. | 都是地狱 |
[20:51] | Now I’m done. | 现在我说完了 |
[21:10] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[21:12] | – I told you, I was with Ben. – Doing what? | -我说了和本在一起 -干什么呢 |
[21:14] | You tell me he’s breaking and entering, | 你跟我说他在入室盗窃 |
[21:15] | and then you hang up on me? | 又挂了我电话 |
[21:16] | Okay… I didn’t say that. He just… | 我没这么说 他只是… |
[21:18] | needed to make a quick exit. | 想要赶快跑 |
[21:19] | From where? | 从哪跑 |
[21:21] | The yard. Some guy was chasing him. | 院子里 有人在追他 |
[21:23] | – Who? – I don’t know exactly, | -谁 -我不知道 |
[21:25] | but it’s fine. It’s all fine, I’m here now. | 不过没事 我现在来了 |
[21:27] | Okay, thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢你还让我知道 |
[21:31] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[21:32] | I’m not mad, I’m worried. | 我没生气 是担心 |
[21:35] | What is this guy into? | 这家伙惹什么事了 |
[21:36] | Nothing, Crash. | 没事 克拉什 |
[21:39] | Look, he was just… | 他只是… |
[21:40] | getting his stuff and the guy was pissed. | 拿自己的东西 人家不高兴了 |
[21:42] | Great. I’m sure that’s all it was. | 真棒 我相信就是那样而已 |
[21:43] | – I’m gonna go get a refill. – Crash. | -我去再倒杯酒 -克拉什 |
[21:54] | So, how’s it going with the new brother? | 你跟新弟弟处得还行吗 |
[21:56] | Oh, it’s okay. | 还好 |
[21:59] | He’s a little… hot and cold. | 他有点…忽冷忽热的 |
[22:04] | Well, maybe not with everyone. | 或许对别人不是哦 |
[22:17] | Look who’s number two now. | 看谁现在是第二名了 |
[22:30] | I, uh– I thought you had plans. | 我以为你有事要办 |
[22:32] | I did, with, uh, with Bird. | 是的 跟波德约了 |
[22:35] | I didn’t even know you were gonna be here. | 我都不知道你也会在这里 |
[22:37] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | Um, Max, this is Ben. | 麦克斯 这是本 |
[22:42] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:43] | Yeah, man, you too. | 是啊 彼此 |
[22:44] | Carter, um, let’s go have a drink. | 卡特 我们去喝一杯 |
[22:48] | Where’s the bathroom at? | 洗手间在哪 |
[22:51] | – That a’way. – Thank you. | -那边 -谢谢 |
[22:54] | Look, I hope it’s okay that I brought him here. | 我希望你不介意我带他来 |
[22:56] | I thought maybe you’d want to see him. | 我以为你会想见他 |
[22:58] | Well, actually, I spent most of the day with him. | 实际上 我们今天大部分时间都在一起 |
[23:02] | You did? | 是吗 |
[23:03] | How was it? What’s he like? | 他人怎么样 |
[23:04] | He’s… got some issues. | 他…有些问题 |
[23:06] | He’s like the mad cool guy version of you. | 他就像是炫酷的男版你 |
[23:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:11] | I talked to him about maybe staying with us. | 我问他要不要跟我们住 |
[23:13] | – Y-You did? – Yeah, why? | -是吗 -对 怎么了 |
[23:17] | That’s a ballsy move. | 这可真大胆 |
[23:18] | I mean, we don’t really know anything about him. | 我们根本就不了解他 |
[23:20] | He doesn’t know us. What– | 他也不认识我们 |
[23:21] | You think he should stay with Lori? | 那他就该跟洛莉住一起吗 |
[23:23] | No, but– I mean, you didn’t | 不 但当时我们 |
[23:25] | exactly embrace the clan when we found you. | 找到你 你也没多喜欢我们 |
[23:27] | You know, give him a minute. | 给他些时间 |
[23:29] | So, it’s cool that I brought him here, right? | 我带他来没事吧 |
[23:32] | – Oh, yeah, of course, it’s just– -What? | -当然了 只是… -什么 |
[23:34] | ?Well, I kind of invited him and he said “no.” | 我也喊的他 被他回绝了 |
[23:37] | Well, he can’t have sex with you, so there’s that. | 他又不能跟你上床 干嘛睬你 |
[23:41] | You’re disgusting. | 你好恶心 |
[23:46] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:49] | I’m just gonna say it– | 我就直说了 |
[23:52] | this is really weird. | 这好尴尬 |
[23:53] | Yeah, I’ve been through some freaky moments in my life– | 我人生中也经历过一些诡异的时刻 |
[23:57] | kidnappings, re-kidnappings– | 被绑架 又被绑架 |
[23:59] | but I think that this might be the freakiest. | 但我觉得这次可能最诡异 |
[24:02] | Yeah, not for me. | 我不觉得 |
[24:04] | Look, we don’t have to be friends. | 我们没必要做朋友 |
[24:06] | We can just… ignore the whole thing. | 别管那些事就好 |
[24:08] | Denial, yeah. | 否认 |
[24:10] | I like it. Cool. | 我喜欢 好 |
[24:14] | Hey, but, strictly as an innocent bystander, | 不过我以旁观者的身份说一句 |
[24:18] | you’re never gonna survive at school | 除非有人提点你 |
[24:20] | – unless someone fills you in. – On what? | -否则你在学校过不下去 -提点什么 |
[24:22] | Drop Ms. Mendoza’s pre-calc class. | 别选门多萨小姐的微积分课 |
[24:25] | She’s a sadist. | 她是个虐待狂 |
[24:26] | If you need a midday nap, | 如果你中午想睡觉 |
[24:29] | Mr. Benedict’s geology class is great. | 本尼迪克先生的地理课正合适 |
[24:31] | – Instant Ambien. – Got it. | -催眠有奇效 -懂了 |
[24:35] | If I think of anything else, I’ll let you know. | 如果还想到别的 我会告诉你 |
[24:37] | Okay. Yeah, I’m all ears. | 好 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:43] | Ben! | 本 |
[24:45] | Hey. Crash… | 克拉什 |
[24:47] | Uh, this is my boyfriend, Crash. | 这是我男朋友 克拉什 |
[24:48] | Crash, this is Ben. | 克拉什 这是本 |
[24:51] | Hey, very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:52] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 是 再说吧 |
[24:54] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[24:55] | Crash? | 克拉什 |
[24:56] | Man, I’ve just got to come out and say it. | 伙计 我得站出来说一句 |
[24:57] | That wasn’t cool today. | 今天这样可不好 |
[24:59] | You putting my girlfriend in the line of fire. | 你让我女朋友有危险了 |
[25:01] | What? What are you doing? | 什么 你在干什么 |
[25:02] | Dude, I don’t know what conversation we’re having. | 兄弟 我不懂你在说什么 |
[25:04] | I said, “Nice to meet you.” | 我说的很高兴见到你 |
[25:05] | Look, dude, I’m just saying, | 伙计 我只是说 |
[25:06] | that wasn’t cool. | 你那样可不好 |
[25:08] | Great, well, I’m gonna walk away now. | 好 我现在要走了 |
[25:10] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[25:13] | Great. | 好 |
[25:15] | Why did you do that? | 你干嘛说那话 |
[25:16] | Carter, I know guys like him. | 卡特 我了解他这种人 |
[25:17] | I was just like him. | 我以前和他一样 |
[25:18] | He takes you to some sketchy place. | 他带你去乱七八糟的地方 |
[25:20] | Anything could have happened. | 任何事都可能发生 |
[25:21] | It was totally fine. I told you. | 根本没事 我跟你说了 |
[25:23] | What, getting chased? | 什么 被人追吗 |
[25:24] | Carter, you have no idea what he’s into. | 卡特 你不知道他有什么麻烦 |
[25:25] | Okay, well, you know what? | 好吧 你猜怎么着 |
[25:26] | He’s had a hard time, Crash. | 他过得很艰难 克拉什 |
[25:28] | Plus, he’s my brother. I want to get to know him. | 加上他是我弟弟 我想要了解他 |
[25:30] | Trust me, you don’t. | 相信我 你不想 |
[25:33] | I’m just trying to watch out for you. | 我只是在替你小心 |
[25:35] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[25:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[25:39] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[25:42] | You guys want to get out of here? | 你们想离开这吗 |
[25:43] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -是 |
[25:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:51] | Hey, fun party. Very welcoming group. | 派对挺好玩 大家很”友善”嘛 |
[25:54] | They’re usually a little more chill. | 他们平时更冷静的 |
[25:55] | Well, the night’s not over yet. | 今晚还没结束呢 |
[25:57] | Do you guys I.Ds? | 你们有身份证吗 |
[25:59] | – Nope. – I lost mine. | -没有 -我的丢了 |
[26:01] | What if I could help with that? | 如果我能帮忙呢 |
[26:08] | All right, it’s a driver’s license photo, not a mug shot. | 这是驾照照片 不是入狱照 |
[26:10] | Just take the picture. | 照你的相 |
[26:12] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道这算什么 |
[26:13] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[26:15] | Okay, make me look hot. | 把我拍性感些 |
[26:17] | Well, that’s easy. | 这简单 |
[26:21] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[26:22] | 弗吉尼亚 驾驶执照 卡特·威尔逊 | |
[26:31] | All right, that’ll be 50 bucks each. | 好了 每位五十块 |
[26:32] | Well, that’s the best money I’ve spent in a while. | 这是我最近花过最值的钱了 |
[26:35] | I don’t give family discounts. | 没有亲情折扣 |
[26:37] | Fine. You’re buying the drinks. | 好吧 那你请喝酒 |
[26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:44] | Carter, can I come in? | 卡特 我能进来吗 |
[26:48] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 请进 |
[26:52] | Your mom called. She’s working late. | 妈妈来电话 她今晚加班 |
[26:54] | So, I was thinking maybe– | 我在想或许… |
[26:58] | Ben. | 本 |
[27:02] | Uh, dad, have you– have you met Ben? | 爸 你见过本了吗 |
[27:06] | Uh no. | 没有 |
[27:08] | Uh, well, not officially. | 不算正式见过 |
[27:11] | David. | 大卫 |
[27:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:18] | Yeah, we should, uh, we should get going. | 我们…该走了 |
[27:24] | Yeah. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[27:25] | You know what? Um… | 你猜怎么着 |
[27:28] | Bird and I need to get changed, | 波德和我要换衣服 |
[27:29] | So why don’t we meet you downstairs in a sec? | 等会大家楼下见吧 |
[27:42] | All right, you all know the rules. | 好了 大家都知道规矩 |
[27:44] | At the end of each round, contestants must finish what’s left in the cup. | 每轮结束 参赛者必须喝光杯子里剩的酒 |
[27:48] | -Good luck. – Don’t need it. | -祝你好运 -不需要 |
[27:50] | Let’s find out who’s really numero uno. | 看看究竟谁才是第一名[西语] |
[27:54] | Will my lovely assistant please put five minutes on the watch? | 请我美丽的助手开始五分钟倒计时 |
[27:58] | Okay, brainiacs… | 好 两个聪明人 |
[27:59] | On your mark, get set, go! | 各就位 预备 开始 |
[28:09] | You sure you don’t want anything? | 你确定不要喝点什么吗 |
[28:10] | Iced tea, soda? | 冰茶 汽水 |
[28:12] | Nah, I’m good. | 不要 |
[28:18] | I’m glad you and Carter are getting to know each other. | 很高兴你和卡特开始了解对方了 |
[28:21] | Yeah, she’s a cool girl. | 是 她挺酷的 |
[28:25] | I want you to know, Ben, I didn’t know about you | 你要知道 本 直到你那天出庭 |
[28:27] | until the day you showed up in court. | 我才知道你的存在 |
[28:28] | Lori never told me. If she had, | 洛莉从没跟我说过 如果她说了 |
[28:31] | I’d have found you and… | 我会找到你 然后… |
[28:34] | You’d have been a part of this family a long time ago. | 你也会早就融入这家的 |
[28:37] | That’s good to know. | 知道这个真好 |
[28:39] | It’s not enough, of course, but… | 当然这样不够 但是… |
[28:42] | I am here for you now. | 现在我在这了 |
[28:46] | Oh, sorry, didn’t know we had company. | 抱歉 我不知道有客人 |
[28:48] | Uh, no, actually, hang on. | 不 你先别走 |
[28:49] | I’m in the middle of a game. | 我在打游戏 |
[28:50] | Well, I want you to meet somebody. | 我想让你见个人 |
[28:52] | Grant, this is Ben. | 格兰特 这是本 |
[28:55] | What’s up, buddy? | 你好 兄弟 |
[28:57] | ?What’s up? | 你好 |
[28:58] | What game were you playing? | 你打的什么游戏 |
[29:00] | Uh, “Batman: Arkham Knight.” | 《蝙蝠侠:阿甘骑士》 |
[29:02] | Nice. Did you beat story mode yet? | 好游戏 你打通剧情模式了吗 |
[29:04] | – Weeks ago. – Yeah. | -几周前就通了 -是吗 |
[29:07] | Yeah, you game? | 你打游戏吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah, a little bit. | 偶尔打 |
[29:10] | Well, you’re welcome to come over any time you want to play. | 想打的话随时欢迎你来 |
[29:14] | As long as you’re not a sore loser. | 只要你不怕输 |
[29:15] | Wow, are you trash talkin’ already? | 现在就开始嘴上逞能了吗 |
[29:17] | Hey, I got the skills to back it up. | 我有技术撑腰的 |
[29:18] | Yeah, all right. We’ll see about that. | 好啊 我们走着瞧 |
[29:20] | Okay, ready. | 准备好了 |
[29:24] | I hope you had some good man-to-man time. | 你们男人间聊得如何 |
[29:26] | It’s a start. | 算个开始了 |
[29:27] | Yeah, see ya. | 再见 |
[29:32] | I hope we get to see each other again. | 希望我们还能有机会见面 |
[29:35] | Sure. | 好 |
[29:39] | Well, looks like you made Mr. Wilson a happy man. | 看来你让威尔逊先生挺高兴 |
[29:42] | See? Family… not quite as painful as you imagined. | 看到没 家庭没你想象的那么痛苦吧 |
[29:45] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[29:47] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[30:04] | – These better work. – I have never disappointed a customer. | -最好管用 -我从没差评 |
[30:07] | – And, how long exactly have you been doing this? – Long enough. | -那你做这事多久了 -够久了 |
[30:15] | Why you even try and buggin’? | 你何苦装呢 |
[30:16] | What? It’s real. My date of birth is july 8th, 1991– | 是真的 我生日是1991年… |
[30:18] | Just ’cause you memorized some fake-ass crap | 你记住了假生日 |
[30:21] | doesn’t mean I’m a idiot. | 不代表我是白痴 |
[30:22] | I got a nice place for you– | 我有更好的地方给你去 |
[30:23] | in the back of a cop car. Now, stand over there. | 警车后座 现在给我走开 |
[30:25] | Next. | 下一个 |
[30:36] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[30:37] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[30:39] | You know, livin’ the dream. | 梦想成真啊 |
[30:44] | Hold up a second. | 等等 |
[30:47] | You look a little young. You been here before? | 你看起来挺小 以前来过吗 |
[30:50] | Uh, no, first time. | 不 第一次 |
[30:52] | I used to hang out in Leesburg, | 以前都在利斯堡玩 |
[30:53] | but the place is kind of dead now. | 现在那里酒吧都不行了 |
[30:55] | Too many hipsters. | 非主流太多 |
[30:58] | Freakin’ lumberjack beards. | 全是大胡子 |
[30:59] | – Ugh, yeah. The worst. – Yeah. | -没错 好恶心 -是 |
[31:02] | – Here you go. Have fun. – Thanks. | -给 玩的开心 -谢谢 |
[31:18] | – Okay, I want to dance. – Okay. | -我想跳舞 -好 |
[31:20] | Okay, I will get us some drinks. | 好 那我去买酒 |
[31:22] | Here, start us a tab. | 给 留账吧 |
[31:25] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[31:31] | Hey, there. What can I get ya? | 你好 要喝什么 |
[31:33] | Hey. Um… I will take a beer. | 一瓶啤酒 |
[31:37] | Aw, come on. | 别啊 |
[31:39] | Why don’t you, uh, go a little bit wild? | 不如狂野一点吧 |
[31:42] | How about a Moscow Mule? | 来杯莫斯科骡子怎么样 |
[31:44] | Um, yeah, sure. That sounds good. | 好吧 可以 |
[31:47] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[32:06] | So, can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[32:08] | Uh, no, I’m good, thanks. I just ordered. | 不了 谢谢 我才点过 |
[32:10] | Okay, come on. | 别嘛 |
[32:11] | I’m just trying to be friendly. | 我就是想友好点 |
[32:13] | You’re cute, and I want to get to know you. | 你很漂亮 我想认识你 |
[32:16] | Hey, bae… sorry. | 亲爱的 抱歉 |
[32:19] | I got slammed all of a sudden. | 有事耽误了 |
[32:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:22] | So, what’s up, man? | 有事吗 兄弟 |
[32:24] | I’m the boyfriend. | 我是她男朋友 |
[32:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:30] | You saved me from having to punch him. | 要么我就得揍他了 |
[32:31] | Oh, well, I would have loved to have seen that. | 那我可喜闻乐见 |
[32:35] | I’m Jerry. | 我叫杰瑞 |
[32:37] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[32:38] | That one’s on me. | 这杯我请 |
[32:40] | Really sorry about the creep. | 那个奇葩真抱歉 |
[32:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:53] | Time! | 时间到 |
[32:56] | Crap. | 可恶 |
[33:00] | – Drink up or give up. – Dude, I warned you, man, | -要么喝 要么认输 -我说过的 |
[33:02] | I don’t know where she puts it. | 真不知道她怎么那么能喝 |
[33:07] | Taylor! Taylor! Taylor! Taylor! | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[33:21] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[33:23] | Take the time down to 30 seconds. | 倒计时减到三十秒 |
[33:24] | Fill your cups. | 装满杯子 |
[33:27] | Damon, are you good? We can stop. | 达蒙 你还好吗 我们可以停下 |
[33:28] | No way! You’re on the cusp of greatness here. | 不要啊 你势头正猛呢 |
[33:30] | Num… ber… one. | 第一名 |
[33:32] | Come on, dude. She’s winning, let’s go. | 她赢了 兄弟 我们走吧 |
[33:35] | – I’m good. – You don’t look really good. | -我没事 -你可不像没事 |
[33:37] | Yeah, Gabe, get him a glass of water. | 对 加布 给他杯水 |
[33:38] | Taylor, stop being a buzzkill. | 泰勒 别扫兴了 |
[33:40] | Stop being an out of control ass, | 那你别犯浑了 |
[33:42] | drinking too much and pissing away your money. | 花天酒地 糟蹋自己钱 |
[33:44] | You’re drunk yourself. You’ve been drinking all night. | 你喝多了 一晚都在喝 |
[33:47] | You know, I think both of you | 知道吗 我觉得你们俩 |
[33:48] | are probably a little inebriated, so– | 可能都喝醉了 |
[33:50] | At least I know when to stop. | 起码我知道何时该停手 |
[33:51] | What I do with my money is none of your business. | 我怎么用自己的钱 不关你的事 |
[34:01] | Are you happy now? | 你现在高兴了吗 |
[34:06] | Another drink? | 再来一杯吗 |
[34:07] | Oh, no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[34:08] | I can’t, it’s a school night. | 明天还要上学 |
[34:10] | Oh, where do you go? | 你在哪上学 |
[34:12] | Um… uh, Reston Community College. | 雷斯顿社区学院 |
[34:16] | Why, is that where you go? | 怎么 你也在那吗 |
[34:17] | Me? No. | 我吗 不 |
[34:19] | When I was 16, I got up and walked out, and never looked back. | 我十六岁时离家出走 再没上过学 |
[34:23] | – You regret it? – No. | -你后悔吗 -不 |
[34:25] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[34:25] | You know, once I left my life got started. | 出走以后我的人生才真正开始 |
[34:27] | Did some traveling and started working here. | 到处玩了玩 开始在这工作 |
[34:30] | Sounds cool. | 听起来挺酷 |
[34:32] | All you gotta do is choose it. | 只要你下决心走 |
[34:34] | – Jerry, I need two mojitos. – Yup. | -杰瑞 两杯莫吉托 -好 |
[34:38] | I think I’m getting you in trouble. | 我可能给你惹麻烦了 |
[34:40] | You can’t. I run the place. | 不会 这就是我开的 |
[34:42] | But one of our servers quit, | 但一个服务员辞职了 |
[34:43] | so I am stuck doing double duty | 我只好身兼两职 |
[34:45] | until I find someone to replace her. | 直到找到别人代替她 |
[34:55] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[34:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:00] | Texting. | 发短信 |
[35:03] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[35:07] | Not very much. | 没干什么 |
[35:17] | Texting Ofe? | 给挑眉哥发吗 |
[35:19] | He’s bummed he’s not at my party. | 他伤心没能来我的派对 |
[35:23] | It’s good that he’s not at your party. | 他没来是好事 |
[35:25] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[35:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:30] | But, uh, rehab’s the best place for him right now. | 但现在他最适合在勒戒所 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 抱歉我对你嚷嚷了 |
[35:37] | No, I started it. | 不 是我起的头 |
[35:39] | You’re right, you did. | 没错 就是你 |
[35:41] | But you’re also right. | 但你说的也对 |
[35:45] | I’m not doing so great. | 我是应对的不怎么样 |
[35:48] | Gabe, I– | 加布 我… |
[35:50] | I hate seeing you like this. | 我讨厌看见你这样 |
[35:53] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[35:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:00] | But, I like that you’re worried about me. | 但我喜欢你会担心我 |
[36:14] | I am so happy to be in bed. | 我真高兴能躺在床上 |
[36:18] | The sooner this day is over, the better. | 今天越快过去越好 |
[36:22] | My publisher called today, again. | 今天我的编辑又来电话了 |
[36:26] | Lori backed out. | 说洛莉退出 |
[36:27] | She’s not writing the book. | 她不写书了 |
[36:30] | Wonder what made her change her mind. | 真好奇什么改变了她想法 |
[36:34] | I met him. | 我见到他了 |
[36:36] | Carter brought him over. | 卡特带他过来了 |
[36:38] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他聊天了吗 |
[36:41] | A little. | 聊了一会 |
[36:42] | – And? – He has my eyes. | -然后呢 -他眼睛很像我 |
[36:48] | Well, it’s a lot to take in. Are you doing okay? | 这事可不好接受 你还好吗 |
[36:53] | Of all the horrible, sick things Lori has done, | 洛莉干了那么多可怕的事 |
[36:56] | bringing that kid into the world is not one of them. | 生下这孩子却不算其中之一 |
[37:02] | I want to do what I can for him. | 我想要尽力照顾他 |
[37:06] | I don’t want to lose him. | 我不想失去他 |
[37:21] | – Thanks for meeting me. – Good morning. | -谢谢你见我 -早上好 |
[37:25] | Half-and-half with two sugars? | 半咖半奶 两包糖 对吗 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[37:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:45] | I know I haven’t seen you enough, but… | 我知道我们见面不够多 但是… |
[37:49] | promise I’m gonna make it up to you? | 我保证会补偿你的 |
[37:54] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你 对吗 |
[37:56] | I want to be there for you, but sometimes I– | 我想陪着你 但有时我… |
[38:03] | I feel like, I don’t know, that’s not what you want. | 我感觉那不是你要的 |
[38:07] | Crash, of course that’s what I want. | 克拉什 那当然是我要的 |
[38:12] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:14] | I love what we have. | 爱我们之间的感情 |
[38:17] | I love that I can… | 爱我可以… |
[38:20] | text you at– in the middle of the night | 在半夜发短信给你 |
[38:23] | and you’re always gonna text back, | 你总是会回复 |
[38:24] | no matter what time it is. | 不管多晚 |
[38:27] | I love that we always want to do | 爱我们会默契地 |
[38:28] | exactly the same thing at exactly the same time. | 同时想要同一个东西 |
[38:32] | I love everything about you. | 我爱你的一切 |
[38:35] | But I don’t need you to take care of me. | 但我不需要你照顾我 |
[38:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | Back to dredge up the past again? | 你又来旧事重提吗 |
[39:06] | No. | 不 |
[39:08] | I want to talk about the future. | 我想谈谈以后 |
[39:11] | I know you gave up the book idea. | 我知道你放弃写书了 |
[39:12] | How are you gonna support him? | 你要怎么养活他 |
[39:15] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[39:20] | That’s to make sure everything is okay. | 这是确保你们衣食无忧 |
[39:26] | 付款人 大卫·威尔逊 一万美元 | |
[39:29] | Give Ben whatever he needs. | 给本他需要的一切 |
[39:32] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[39:50] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[39:54] | – Carter right? – Yeah. Hey. | -卡特 对吗 -对 你好 |
[39:56] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[39:58] | So, uh… somebody mentioned there’s a server position open? | 听人说你这里在招服务员 |
[40:03] | Indeed there is. | 没错 |
[40:04] | And, who may I talk to about applying? | 我想应聘的话该找谁 |
[40:08] | I’ll get you an application. | 我去帮你拿申请表 |
[40:09] | I’m gonna need a copy of your I.D. | 还需要你身份证的复印件 |
[40:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |