时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | – What the hell are you doing here? – We’re living here. | -你来干什么 -我们住在这里 |
[00:11] | I do know Lori, and trust me, | 我确实了解洛莉 相信我 |
[00:13] | she is not a good person for you to be living with. | 她可不是能给你安宁生活的好人 |
[00:15] | Look, I’m just trying to stay out of the system, | 我只是不想被牵扯进你们的事 |
[00:17] | and all of this between you guys, | 你们之间的事 |
[00:19] | it’s your drama, it’s not mine. | 是你们的问题 跟我无关 |
[00:20] | If you need anything, ever, I’m around. | 如果你有什么需要 尽管找我 |
[00:22] | Don’t worry, I won’t. | 别担心 我不需要 |
[00:24] | It’s for Ben! | 这是为了本 |
[00:25] | He’s my son, I want to help support him. | 他是我儿子 我想支持他 |
[00:27] | We want to help support him. | 我们都想支持他 |
[00:29] | Sorry I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我没告诉你 |
[00:31] | You should write your book, dad. | 你该写你的书 爸爸 |
[00:32] | It would definitely help pay for expenses. | 这还能帮忙填补开销 |
[00:34] | Taylor, I’ve fantasized about this. | 泰勒 我幻想这个好久了 |
[00:37] | Do you think that he might have feelings for you? | 你觉得他可能会喜欢你吗 |
[00:39] | No. | 不觉得 |
[00:40] | It’s a crazy idea, me thinking that you want to go. | 我会以为你想一起走 太疯狂了 |
[00:42] | No, Crash. | 不 克拉什 |
[00:43] | You’re on your own path. | 你有了你自己的路 |
[00:44] | I still have to figure out what mine is. | 而我还在寻找我的 |
[00:47] | It’s good to have you back. | 你又回来真的很好 |
[00:48] | Good to be back. | 我能回来也很好 |
[00:51] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[00:57] | – Did you follow me here? – I’m sorry, Carter. | -你跟踪我来的吗 -抱歉 卡特 |
[00:59] | I will get a restraining order, Lori, I’m serious. | 我会申请限制令的 洛莉 真的 |
[01:01] | You don’t have to. | 你没必要 |
[01:02] | I know I promised to stay away and I’m trying, | 我知道我答应了要保持距离 我在努力 |
[01:04] | but I really need to talk to you. | 但我真的得和你谈谈 |
[01:06] | It’s about Ben. | 是本的事 |
[01:10] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[01:11] | I think he may be in serious trouble. | 我觉得他可能惹上了大麻烦 |
[01:14] | And what makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[01:15] | He won’t talk to me. | 他不肯跟我说话 |
[01:17] | He stays in his room, comes and goes at all hours. | 他待在自己房间里 随时来来去去 |
[01:19] | Yeah, he’s a teenager, that’s what we do. | 他是个青少年 我们就这样 |
[01:20] | I found things… | 我发现了一些东西 |
[01:22] | when I was cleaning his room. | 当我打扫他房间的时候 |
[01:24] | You went through his stuff. | 你翻了他的东西 |
[01:25] | I know it’s not right. | 我知道这样不对 |
[01:26] | No, it’s a great way to get him to trust you. | 不 这真是让他相信你的”好”办法 |
[01:28] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[01:29] | I found nearly 100 IDs. | 我找到快一百张身份证 |
[01:32] | Some with his name, some with other people’s. | 一些是他的名字 一些是别人的 |
[01:33] | Yeah, he makes fake ids. | 对 他做假身份证 |
[01:34] | Yeah, and there were flash drives, too, a ton of them. | 还有闪存盘 有很多 |
[01:37] | And cash. | 还有现金 |
[01:39] | Carter, he has over $7,000 in a backpack. | 卡特 他的背包里有七千多块 |
[01:44] | Look, if you’re so worried about it, | 如果你这么担心 |
[01:45] | why don’t you just ask him? | 为什么不直接问他 |
[01:46] | – He’s not gonna tell me. – Can you blame him? | -他不会跟我说的 -你能怪他吗 |
[01:50] | Maybe you could talk to him. | 也许你可以跟他谈谈 |
[01:51] | And tell him what? | 然后说什么 |
[01:52] | Lori went through your stuff | 洛莉翻了你的东西 |
[01:53] | and sent me here to bust you? | 让我来抓你吗 |
[01:54] | Something is wrong, Carter. | 事情不对劲 卡特 |
[01:58] | I know it. In my gut. | 凭我的直觉 我知道 |
[02:37] | Hey, this is Ben. Leave a message. | 我是本 请留言 |
[02:39] | Hey, Ben, it’s, uh, it’s Carter… again. | 你好本 又是我 卡特 |
[02:44] | Um, just checking in, seeing how you are. | 只是想问问你还好吗 |
[02:50] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[02:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:57] | Lori came to see me. | 洛莉来找我 |
[02:59] | She thinks Ben’s acting strange. | 她觉得本的行为很奇怪 |
[03:02] | She’s one to talk. | 她还好意思说 |
[03:04] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:06] | Have you hung out with him much? | 你经常跟他一起玩吗 |
[03:08] | Like at school or anything? | 在学校什么的 |
[03:09] | A little. | 不算多吧 |
[03:10] | He pretty much keeps to himself. | 他不大跟人来往 |
[03:12] | Yeah, I think that’s what she’s worried about. | 我觉得她就是担心这个 |
[03:13] | Maybe he’s smart. | 也许他很聪明 |
[03:15] | – Not sharing with her. – No, it’s more than that. | -不跟她说 -不止是这样 |
[03:18] | Have you ever noticed he never really answers | 你发现了他从来不回答 |
[03:19] | a direct question? | 直接的问题吗 |
[03:20] | Like he’s just telling people what he thinks | 只是告诉人们他觉得 |
[03:22] | they want to hear? | 人们想听的东西 |
[03:23] | That’s foster kid syndrome. | 那是寄养小孩综合征 |
[03:26] | Anyway, he was great the other night. | 总之 他那晚还挺好的 |
[03:28] | He helped me get Gabe to bed when he was wasted. | 帮我把喝醉的加布扶上了床 |
[03:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[03:32] | He was cool. | 他挺不错的 |
[03:37] | He thinks… Gabe has a thing for me. | 他觉得加布喜欢我 |
[03:42] | So he’s also pretty observant. | 所以他也善于观察 |
[03:57] | Your portal into the wonderful world of | 你进入酒精和堕落的 |
[03:59] | alcohol and general debauchery. | 美妙世界的入口 |
[04:00] | I’m not gonna ask how you did this. | 我不会问你是怎么做到的 |
[04:02] | If you don’t want it, I’ll just take it back. | 如果你不想要 我就收回 |
[04:03] | No, I want it. | 不 我想要 |
[04:07] | “Olivia Bromsted”? | 奥利维亚·布朗斯特德 |
[04:09] | What? It’s a great name. | 怎么了 这名字很棒啊 |
[04:10] | Look, it’s got your same birthday, | 生日和你的一样 |
[04:11] | just four years earlier. | 只是早了四年 |
[04:13] | It looks totally real. | 看起来很真 |
[04:14] | Yeah, where’d you get the picture? | 你从哪儿弄来的照片 |
[04:16] | You ever googled yourself? | 你在谷歌上搜过自己吗 |
[04:18] | No. | 没有 |
[04:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | I’m impressed. | 真厉害 |
[04:24] | But why are you giving me this gift? | 但你为什么给我这份礼物 |
[04:28] | You’ve been cool, helping me out around here. | 你很好 一直在帮我 |
[04:30] | It’s just kind of like a thank you | 这是表示谢谢你 |
[04:32] | for not being up in my face all the time. | 没有一直对我问东问西 |
[04:34] | You mean like Carter? | 你是说像卡特那样吗 |
[04:36] | She’s a… a little intense. | 她…有点紧张 |
[04:40] | Well, everyone has their own way of coping. | 每个人处理事情的方式不同 |
[04:42] | Whatever, I just– I thought you should have it. | 总之 我就是觉得你该有个假身份证 |
[04:44] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[04:48] | Hey, do you want to come to dinner tonight? | 对了 今晚你想来一起吃晚餐吗 |
[04:51] | I’m doing northern Italian. | 我准备做意大利北方菜 |
[04:52] | You’re the house chef? | 你是家里的大厨吗 |
[04:54] | Since I was 13. | 从我十三岁开始 |
[04:56] | Now I’m impressed. | 刮目相看 |
[04:59] | I would, but I can’t tonight. I got stuff to do. | 我也想 但是不行 我还有事 |
[05:02] | Okay, maybe next time. | 好吧 那下次吧 |
[05:04] | Yeah, maybe. | 好 下次 |
[05:10] | Hi, I’m Olivia Bromsted. | 你好 我是奥利维亚·布朗斯特德 |
[05:13] | Hi, I’m Olivia. | 你好 我是奥利维亚 |
[05:15] | But you can just call me Olivia. | 叫我奥利维亚就好 |
[05:20] | A little something to help you through the phone call. | 一点小东西 帮你在等电话时放松一下 |
[05:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | You put anything else in there? | 你放了别的东西没 |
[05:26] | I might need more than just coffee. | 我需要的可能不止是咖啡 |
[05:28] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[05:29] | I’m sure they loved your new pages. | 他们肯定会喜欢你的新故事 |
[05:31] | Mmm, I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[05:33] | Aren’t they already talking about a release date? | 他们不是在谈发行日期了吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah, they mentioned a Christmas release. | 对 他们提到圣诞节发行 |
[05:37] | You know, uplifting holiday story. | 令人振奋的节日故事 |
[05:40] | Daughter return. | 女儿归来 |
[05:42] | Well, she wasn’t really returned. | 她其实不算自己回来的 |
[05:45] | She came back to us. | 她回到我们怀抱 |
[05:46] | – That’s the important thing. – Yeah. | -这才是最重要的 -对 |
[06:24] | 卡特来电 取消 接听 | |
[07:04] | Nice of you to show up. | 你来了啊 |
[07:06] | Did coach notice? | 教练发现了吗 |
[07:07] | You’re usually the first one here, so… | 通常你是第一个到的 所以… |
[07:09] | Yeah, he noticed. | 他发现了 |
[07:11] | Well, I had to give the new German exchange student | 我开车带新来的德国交换生 |
[07:13] | a spin in the car. | 兜了个风 |
[07:15] | There’s a language barrier, but we overcame it. | 虽然有语言障碍 但我们还是克服了 |
[07:17] | I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 很高兴你感觉好点了 |
[07:19] | Yeah, I was pretty gone the other night. | 那晚我确实有点失控 |
[07:22] | I hope I didn’t cause too much trouble. | 希望我没引起太多麻烦 |
[07:25] | No. | 没有 |
[07:26] | No, Ben and I just put you to bed. | 我和本把你弄上床了 |
[07:29] | You didn’t have to do that, you know. | 其实不用那么做的 |
[07:30] | I can take care of myself. | 我自己可以照顾自己 |
[07:31] | I know, I wanted to. | 我知道 我想那么做 |
[07:35] | – Glad you could join us, Medeiros. – Coach. | -你终于来了啊 梅代罗斯 -教练 |
[07:38] | Being late gets you one penalty lap around the track. | 迟到罚跑一圈 |
[07:40] | Get on it. | 马上去 |
[07:41] | I was helping Mrs. Romanski to her car. | 我去帮罗曼斯基太太开车了 |
[07:43] | You know, she’s having problems with her cataracts again. | 她又得了白内障 |
[07:45] | She can’t see a thing. | 什么都看不到 |
[07:48] | That’s very funny. | 有意思 |
[07:49] | Too bad that doesn’t win this team’s state championships. | 可惜那赢不了州冠军 |
[07:52] | One lap, now. | 马上去 罚跑一圈 |
[07:53] | You know what else doesn’t win state championships? | 你知道还有什么赢不了州冠军吗 |
[07:56] | You guys without me, so… | 没我的田径队 所以… |
[07:57] | – Gabe. – You smarting off, Medeiros? | -加布 -你觉得自己很牛吗 梅代罗斯 |
[07:59] | I’m the best runner you have. | 我是这里跑最快的 |
[08:00] | Give me a break. | 别找事好吗 |
[08:01] | All right, now you give me five laps. | 好 现在给我跑五圈 |
[08:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不跑 |
[08:04] | You give me five laps or you get your ass out of here. | 要么跑五圈 要么滚 |
[08:11] | I don’t run on command, so I guess my ass is out of here. | 没人能命令我跑步 我还是滚吧 |
[09:55] | You looking for H? | 买白粉吗 |
[09:57] | No, I’m not looking for H. | 我不想买 |
[09:58] | What you want? Grass, weed? | 那你要什么 大麻吗 |
[10:00] | Nothing, thanks. | 什么都不要 谢谢 |
[10:01] | I’m just waiting for someone. | 我只是在等人 |
[10:02] | Who you waiting for? | 你等谁 |
[10:05] | Just a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[10:05] | You know, people around here don’t like being watched. | 这里的人不喜欢被监视 |
[10:07] | I’m not watching anyone, I’m just– | 我没有监视谁 我… |
[10:09] | What? Huh? | 什么 |
[10:10] | You just what? | 你干什么 |
[10:11] | Man, you better get your little ass out of here quick, | 你最好快点离开 |
[10:14] | before somebody decides that it’s theirs. | 当心有人找你麻烦 |
[10:30] | Someone’s lost in space. | 有人走神了 |
[10:32] | Is it that obvious? | 很明显吗 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:34] | Everything is so crazy right now. | 现在一切都太疯狂了 |
[10:36] | Gabe is totally losing it. | 加布完全疯了 |
[10:38] | Carter’s not around anymore | 卡特不上学了 |
[10:40] | and I can’t believe our parents just let her drop out. | 真不敢相信爸妈竟然同意她退学 |
[10:42] | Our girl is a force of nature. | 她就是这么率性 |
[10:45] | – Fighting her is just a losing battle. – True. | -争不过她的 -这倒是 |
[10:47] | And it’s not like she’s vanished off the face of the earth, | 而且她又不是从地球上消失了 |
[10:50] | she’s just not in school. | 只是不上学而已 |
[10:51] | Well, it just means we’ll have to make | 这只是意味着我们得 |
[10:52] | more time to party in the real world. | 多多在现实世界中嗨了 |
[10:53] | Sounds like a plan. | 好主意 |
[10:55] | Let’s just leave Gabe out of it. | 我们先不要叫加布了 |
[10:57] | Yeah, he’s been hitting it a bit too hard. | 是 他最近确实有点过分 |
[10:59] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[11:01] | Just keep hanging out with him. | 继续跟他一起玩就行 |
[11:02] | I think the last thing he wants | 我觉得他现在最不想看到的 |
[11:04] | is me hovering over him right now. | 就是我在他边上吧 |
[11:05] | Yeah. He’s not a fan of the protective female vibe. | 也对 他不喜欢女生对他过度保护 |
[11:09] | I… do know one thing that might get through to him, though. | 不过我知道有什么可以帮他渡过难关 |
[11:12] | – What? – The positive stylings of a mellow zen master. | -什么 -满是正能量的大禅师 |
[11:17] | If only we knew one. | 要是我们认识就好了 |
[11:24] | What are you doing down here? | 你在下面干什么呢 |
[11:26] | Well, cleaning up ten years of our stuff. | 打扫十年来累积下的东西 |
[11:29] | I’m thinking media room. | 我想改造成多媒体室 |
[11:31] | – You with me? – I like it. | -同意吗 -我喜欢 |
[11:34] | Oh, hey, how did the phone call go? | 对了 电话打得怎么样 |
[11:35] | It went surprisingly well, actually. | 其实还挺顺利的 |
[11:37] | You were right, they liked the new pages. | 你说对了 他们很喜欢新内容 |
[11:39] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:41] | They want to book the tour. | 他们想进行巡回宣传 |
[11:42] | Wow, that’s huge. | 这可是大事 |
[11:44] | Right away? | 立刻开始吗 |
[11:46] | They’re talking about two months cross-country, | 他们在考虑两个月的跨境宣传 |
[11:48] | potentially the UK for another month. | 第二个月估计会去英国 |
[11:51] | What about your teaching job? | 那你的教学工作怎么办 |
[11:53] | University offered me an early sabbatical. | 学校允许我提前休假了 |
[11:55] | – Starting when? – They’re finalizing the dates, | -什么时候开始 -正在定日子 |
[11:57] | but it could be as early as the end of the month. | 最早可能是这个月底 |
[12:00] | And what– what did you tell them? | 那你…跟他们怎么说的 |
[12:02] | I said I was ready to go whenever they say. | 我说什么时候走都可以 |
[12:07] | That’s– that’s great. | 挺好的 |
[12:10] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[12:12] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[12:13] | David, do you think that this is really the best time for you to leave? | 大卫 你觉得现在离开真的好吗 |
[12:17] | I mean, we’re all still a little unsettled | 发生了这么多事 |
[12:19] | about everything that happened. | 还没有尘埃落定 |
[12:22] | The kids need you. | 孩子们需要你 |
[12:25] | I need you. | 我也需要你 |
[12:30] | I know, it’s not gonna be easy on you guys, | 我知道你们一定会很辛苦 |
[12:33] | but the publisher is really getting behind this book. | 但是出版商真的很看重这本书 |
[12:36] | They’re paying for a book tour. | 他们愿意花钱做新书巡回宣传 |
[12:38] | That almost never happens. | 这是千载难逢的机会 |
[12:39] | And if the book is successful, | 如果这本书能够成功 |
[12:40] | that means an easier life, for all of us. | 我们的日子就都好过了 |
[12:43] | Us, who? | 我们是谁 |
[12:44] | All of us, you, me, the kids. | 所有人 你和我 孩子 |
[12:46] | Ben, too. | 还有本 |
[12:49] | And Lori. | 还有洛莉 |
[12:51] | – Yes. – I don’t know. | -对 -我不知道 |
[12:52] | When did that woman’s needs become part of our equation? | 什么时候她的事情我们也要管了 |
[12:55] | This is not about her. | 这件事跟她无关 |
[12:56] | You know, it doesn’t matter how far we get. | 不管我们走多远 |
[12:58] | She always just pulls us back in. | 她总能把我们拉回来 |
[13:01] | It’s like she’s some weird puppet master. | 我们就像她手中的牵线布偶 |
[13:03] | David, it’s just… | 大卫 我… |
[13:06] | I’m afraid that you don’t see that. | 我担心你看不到这一点 |
[13:09] | I do see it, Liz. | 我看得到 丽兹 |
[13:11] | I’m just trying to do what’s right. | 我只是想做正确的事 |
[13:16] | You know when someone’s kind of all over the place | 你有没有过看到一个人快崩溃了 |
[13:19] | and they don’t really know what they’re doing | 不知道自己在干什么 |
[13:20] | and you want to say something, but you can’t | 你想要说些什么 但是不能说 |
[13:22] | because they’re not ready to hear it? | 因为他们没有准备好 |
[13:27] | You trying to tell me something? | 你有话要对我说吗 |
[13:28] | No, not you, Gabe. | 不是你 是加布 |
[13:30] | He’s a mess. | 他好惨 |
[13:33] | Makes sense, he’s going through a really rough time. | 能理解 毕竟他最近很不顺 |
[13:35] | What if you went out with him? | 不如你跟他出去玩玩 |
[13:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:38] | What’s your angle? | 你的逻辑在哪里 |
[13:39] | Well, he won’t talk to me, Max, | 他不愿跟我说话 麦克斯 |
[13:41] | and he needs to talk to someone. | 但是他得找个人聊聊 |
[13:42] | Maybe a guy. | 找个男的 |
[13:44] | He has a lot of friends, doesn’t he? | 他不是有很多朋友吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, drunk cheerleaders. | 一群酗酒的拉拉队员 |
[13:48] | Besides… There’s no one as smart or wise as you. | 再说 没有人比你更聪明睿智了 |
[13:53] | Come on, what could be so bad about that? | 考虑一下嘛 也不会太糟糕 |
[13:55] | Just go out with him, man to man. | 就跟他出去走走 单独聊聊 |
[14:00] | Like a man date? | 男人之间的约会吗 |
[14:03] | I’m just– we haven’t really hung out before, the two of us, but– | 只是…我们以前也没单独玩过 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I know, but he just | 我知道 但他只是 |
[14:08] | needs someone to show him a good time | 需要一个人带他开心一下 |
[14:09] | that isn’t about throwing his money around, | 而不是为了乱花他的钱 |
[14:13] | getting high and having meaningless sex. | 狂欢 无意义地做爱 |
[14:16] | You know, like… like a ballgame. | 比如…打场球什么的 |
[14:18] | More original than a ballgame. | 或者比打球更有创意的 |
[14:20] | Oh, okay. Like what? | 好吧 比如呢 |
[14:23] | I don’t know, like dinner? | 不知道 比如晚餐 |
[14:25] | And a pool game. | 还有台球 |
[14:29] | That is so original. | 好有”创意” |
[14:31] | How’d you think of that? | 你怎么想到的 |
[14:35] | This means I’m gonna miss your risotto tonight. | 我今晚要错过你做的烩饭了 |
[14:37] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:39] | I’ll save you some. | 我给你留点 |
[14:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:45] | Possibly. | 我尽量 |
[14:50] | Right here, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 兄弟 |
[14:51] | Yeah, right there, man. | 没错 就是那个 |
[14:55] | – How much does she owe you? – Let me go! | -她欠你多少钱 -放开我 |
[14:56] | – Nearly three grand! – Okay, okay. | -快三千 -好 |
[14:57] | Freaking take your hands off her! | 你他妈放开她 |
[15:01] | All right, I’ll give you the money, now let her go! | 行了 钱我给你 放开她 |
[15:06] | I gave you 1,500 last time! | 上次刚给了你一千五 |
[15:08] | That’s exactly what you asked for! | 你不是就要这么多吗 |
[15:10] | No! Go back to the suburbs where you came from! | 滚回你的郊区去 |
[15:15] | How many times have I told you… | 我告诉你多少次… |
[15:19] | Olivia, come on, please, stop! | 奥利维亚 等等 别走 |
[15:23] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[15:24] | Olivia, I’m sorry, please! | 奥利维亚 对不起 |
[15:44] | I’ve been thinking about Ben. | 我一直在想本的事 |
[15:46] | No, no, no, listen, listen. | 不不 听我说 |
[15:49] | Maybe he’d be better off living with us. | 也许他跟我们一起住会更好 |
[15:53] | What? | 什么 |
[15:53] | Well, he would have more stability. | 毕竟生活会更稳定一些 |
[15:57] | You’re probably right. | 有道理 |
[16:01] | But do you really want a custody battle with Lori? | 但是你真想和洛莉争夺孩子的监护权吗 |
[16:04] | No, no, of course not. | 不 当然不想 |
[16:07] | I appreciate the thought. | 我很感谢你这么想 |
[16:08] | I would want him here, very much. | 我也非常希望他搬来 |
[16:11] | But I don’t know if this is the time to bring it up. | 但我不知道现在提这个合不合适 |
[16:15] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:16] | I, um, I was just thinking about Ben and… you. | 我只是一直在想本和你 |
[16:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | I think I would want to know how Ben feels about it | 在把洛莉逼得走投无路前 |
[16:33] | before I push Lori into a corner. | 我想知道本的想法 |
[16:47] | Isn’t it your day off? | 你今天不是休息吗 |
[16:48] | Oh, yeah, I know, I just came to check my shifts. | 我知道 我只是来看看排班表 |
[16:52] | Stevie can’t work Wednesday, so I had to swap you in. | 史蒂维周三不能上班 所以我安排了你 |
[16:54] | Oh, yeah, that’s fine. | 好 没事 |
[16:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:00] | You want a drink? | 想喝杯酒吗 |
[17:01] | Um, yeah, I could use one, actually. | 好 我可以喝一杯 |
[17:04] | – Do you mind? – No. | -介意吗 -当然不 |
[17:06] | I mean, it is a bar. | 这里可是酒吧 |
[17:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:18] | You want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[17:19] | And ruin the mystery that is Carter Wilson? | 揭开卡特·威尔逊的神秘面纱吗 |
[17:22] | You don’t have to give it all away at this very minute. | 你不必一次全揭开 |
[17:26] | Okay, I, um… | 好吧 我… |
[17:30] | I kind of have this brother. | 我有个弟弟 |
[17:31] | I have three, so I’m already three steps ahead of you. | 我有三个 看来已经比你超前了 |
[17:35] | I just met mine. | 我才认识他 |
[17:36] | Half-brother? Stepbrother? | 有血缘关系吗 |
[17:37] | Uh, that’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[17:41] | Anyway… I’m kind of worried about him. | 总之 我有些担心他 |
[17:44] | I think he’s up to something. | 我认为他在捣鼓些什么 |
[17:45] | I can’t figure out what it is. | 但想不出是什么 |
[17:55] | What do you think he’s up to? | 你认为他在干什么 |
[17:58] | I’m not sure. | 说不准 |
[17:59] | ‘Cause there are degrees, right? | 有很多种级别 |
[18:01] | Are we talking serial killer? | 他是连环杀手吗 |
[18:02] | No, I’m not thinking serial killer. | 不 我没这么想 |
[18:04] | – Hey, it’s a start. – That’s the line? Serial killer? | -算是个开始 -底线是连环杀手吗 |
[18:08] | – No. – Okay. | -不是 -好吧 |
[18:12] | What exactly did you see? | 你到底看到什么了 |
[18:15] | He gave this guy an envelope full of cash, | 他把一个装满现金的信封交给一个人 |
[18:19] | and then he was arguing with this girl. | 然后和一个女生发生争执 |
[18:22] | You think he’s dealing? | 你觉得他在买毒品 |
[18:23] | I mean, I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[18:25] | I can’t think what else he would be doing | 但是在那种鱼龙混杂的地点 |
[18:26] | in such a sketchy area. | 我想不出别的理由 |
[18:28] | Can’t you just ask him? | 你不能直接问他吗 |
[18:30] | No, we’re not quite there yet. | 不行 我们还没那么熟 |
[18:32] | Hey, you know, in the end, | 终有一天 |
[18:34] | people show you who they really are. | 他会让你知道的 |
[18:37] | When they do, you just– | 那一刻来时 你只要… |
[18:39] | you know, you gotta pay attention. | 你得留心 |
[18:43] | Sounds like you’ve been burned once or twice. | 似乎你被伤过心 |
[18:46] | Yeah, I have. | 是的 |
[18:49] | But you know what my experience tells me about you? | 但你知道 以我的经验看你怎么样吗 |
[18:53] | What’s that? | 怎么样 |
[18:54] | You’re smart and you’re cute | 你聪明 漂亮 |
[18:56] | and you have a ton of baggage, | 虽然满身包袱 |
[18:58] | but you haven’t let it ruin you. | 但却没让它毁了你 |
[19:01] | Not yet anyway. | 反正暂时没有 |
[19:02] | Ah, something about you. | 以你的性格 |
[19:05] | Never is my guess. | 我猜永远也不会 |
[19:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:11] | You know that girl Sarah? | 你认识莎拉吗 |
[19:13] | She was cool, but she couldn’t eat sugar | 她很酷 但是她不吃糖 |
[19:15] | or gluten or drink caffeine. | 面筋 也不喝有咖啡因的东西 |
[19:19] | – It’s very limiting. – Right? | -能吃的真少 -对吧 |
[19:20] | And then that girl Zoey. | 还有佐伊 |
[19:22] | Total Snapchat addict. | 对阅后即焚非常痴迷 |
[19:23] | I see them a few times, | 我见过她们几次 |
[19:25] | then they end up doing something annoying, | 结果她们做的事令人反感 |
[19:27] | and I end up ghosting them. | 最后我不理她们了 |
[19:28] | – That sucks. – Yeah. | -真是破事儿 -就是 |
[19:31] | You’re lucky you got Taylor. | 还好你有泰勒 |
[19:32] | Yeah, she’s pretty great. | 她真的很好 |
[19:34] | She’s not like any girl. | 她和别的女生不同 |
[19:36] | Shoot, she’s not like anyone. | 独一无二 |
[19:41] | You kidding me? This game is weak. | 逗我呢吧 这游戏好烂 |
[19:43] | – Princess, though, is hot. – Right. | -虽然公主身材火辣 -是的 |
[19:46] | This is why I always race with her, I’m distracting you. | 所以我总选公主 就为了让你分心 |
[19:49] | That’s pretty diabolical, bro. | 这样挺残忍啊 哥们 |
[19:52] | – Let’s get out of here. – Where to? | -去溜达溜达吧 -去哪 |
[19:53] | I don’t know, somewhere that will help me forget about | 不知道 去一个能让我忘记 |
[19:54] | girls that don’t eat sugar. | 女生不吃糖的地方吧 |
[20:09] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:10] | Yeah, just tired. | 还行 只是累了 |
[20:12] | Had a weird day. | 奇怪的一天 |
[20:15] | Hey, what happened with Ben? | 本怎么回事 |
[20:16] | – Did you talk to him? – Not exactly. | -你和他聊过了吗 -还没 |
[20:21] | I hope I’m not too late. | 希望我没迟到 |
[20:33] | Late? | 迟到吗 |
[20:34] | You’re right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[20:35] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[20:37] | Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[20:38] | – These are for you. – Thank you. | -花送给你 -谢谢 |
[20:39] | I’ll, um, I’ll put ’em in some water. | 我去把它放水里 |
[20:43] | – Join us. – Thanks. | -来吧 -谢谢 |
[20:45] | It’s very cool of you to come. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[20:52] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[20:55] | I ended up kind of stowing away | 我最后逃票上车 |
[20:57] | and becoming their roadie. | 当了他们的乐队管理 |
[20:58] | – No way, you were on the road with Jim Tyson? – Yeah. | -不是吧 你跟吉姆·泰森巡演过吗 -对 |
[21:00] | At the age of 14? | 十四岁的时候吗 |
[21:02] | Jim Tyson. | 吉姆•泰森 |
[21:02] | Should I know who this is? | 我怎么不认识 |
[21:04] | Jim tyson band, mom. | 吉姆•泰森乐队 妈 |
[21:06] | Look it up. | 去查一下 |
[21:07] | So what exactly did you do for them? | 你为他们做了什么 |
[21:09] | Everything. | 什么都做 |
[21:09] | Mostly fetched and carried. | 基本上是各种跑腿 |
[21:12] | Man, how long were you with him? | 兄弟 你跟他待了多久 |
[21:14] | About a week until they realized how old I was. | 一周吧 直到他们发现了我多大 |
[21:17] | So it was fun while it lasted. | 那段时间很好玩 |
[21:19] | Now, a stowaway, that would be David’s dream. | 逃票追星 那可是大卫的梦想 |
[21:22] | What, to be a 14-year-old stowaway? | 什么 十四岁逃票追星吗 |
[21:24] | More like a 40-year-old stowaway. | 准确说来是四十岁 |
[21:26] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[21:27] | Except it’d be Neil Young, not Jim Tyson. | 不过他要追的是尼尔·杨 不是吉姆·泰森 |
[21:29] | He’s cool, actually I just read something about | 他很酷 我才读到一些 |
[21:31] | the whole lyrical feud between him and Skynyrd. | 他和斯金纳德乐队互撕的事 |
[21:33] | It’s like totally fiction, apparently. | 感觉跟看小说似的 |
[21:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:35] | Van Zant was answering “Southern Man,” | 范·赞特回击了《南方人》 |
[21:37] | but they actually had a lot of respect for each other. | 但其实他们都很尊重对方 |
[21:39] | Yeah, that’s what it said. | 对 就是这么说的 |
[21:43] | It’s interesting, I would have pegged you as more of | 真有趣 我还以为你 |
[21:45] | a classical music kinda guy. | 更喜欢古典音乐 |
[21:46] | Oh, snap. | 算了吧 |
[21:48] | No, I’m into classical music myself. | 不 我自己就很喜欢古典音乐 |
[21:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I can dig a little Mozart here and there. | 是的 我挺喜欢莫扎特 |
[21:52] | Where’d you go when you got kicked off the road? | 你被乐队赶走后去了哪 |
[21:55] | – Delaware. – Delaware? | -特拉华州 -特拉华州吗 |
[21:58] | I thought you said you lived in New Jersey. | 我记得你说过你住在新泽西 |
[22:01] | Yeah, Delaware, New Jersey. | 特拉华 新泽西 |
[22:03] | It’s all kind of the same. | 都差不多 |
[22:07] | Did carter tell you we saw each other today? | 卡特说了我们今天见过面没 |
[22:09] | No, where? | 没有 在哪 |
[22:11] | Um, at the mall. | 在商场 |
[22:13] | Yeah, the mall. | 对 在商场 |
[22:14] | I was job hunting. | 我在找工作 |
[22:15] | How’s that going? | 怎么样了 |
[22:17] | The whole job hunt? | 找得怎么样 |
[22:19] | Uh, good. | 还好 |
[22:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | Any luck today, hon? | 今天运气如何 |
[22:24] | Uh, no, not really. | 不太好 |
[22:25] | Any interviews? | 有面试吗 |
[22:26] | – Just one. – Oh, how’d it go? | -只有一个 -怎么样 |
[22:28] | I don’t know, just okay. | 不知道 还好吧 |
[22:31] | I guess I’m not very good at showing people | 我觉得我不太擅长让那些 |
[22:33] | Who don’t know me that they can trust me. | 不认识我的人信任我 |
[22:36] | I’m sure once they meet you, | 我相信只要他们见到你 |
[22:37] | They realize that they can trust you. | 就会知道可以信任你 |
[22:40] | Thanks, but I don’t know about that. | 谢谢 但我不敢确定 |
[22:41] | You’re pretty reliable, it’s true. | 你很值得信赖 真的 |
[22:43] | Trust takes time. | 信任是需要时间的 |
[22:45] | What kind of job are you applying for? | 你在申请什么工作 |
[22:47] | A secret agent? | 特工吗 |
[22:52] | I’m gonna clear. | 我去洗碗 |
[22:54] | Ben, would you help me? | 本 来帮把手吧 |
[22:55] | I would love to. | 没问题 |
[22:58] | You’re helping clean up? | 你帮忙洗碗吗 |
[23:00] | There’s no way we’re related. | 我俩肯定没亲戚关系 |
[23:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:09] | Well, taylor invited me to dinner | 泰勒邀请我来吃晚餐 |
[23:10] | And since you were clearly following me today, | 而且你今天明显在跟踪我 |
[23:12] | I thought I’d stop by and find out why. | 所以我觉得我应该过来问问原因 |
[23:14] | Okay, fine, I was following you. | 好吧 我是在跟踪你 |
[23:16] | I was trying to get a hold of you all day | 我今天一天都在联系你 |
[23:18] | And I saw you reject my call at school. | 还看见你在学校把我电话挂了 |
[23:20] | Okay, so you decided to follow me? | 所以你决定跟踪我 |
[23:22] | That’s so messed up. | 这很扯好吗 |
[23:24] | Ben, lori found your business stuff, okay? | 本 洛莉发现你的那些工具了 |
[23:27] | – Including the cash. – Wait, she went through my stuff? | -包括现金 -等等 她翻了我的东西吗 |
[23:29] | I know she shouldn’t have, but she was worried about you | 我知道她不该这样 但她是担心你 |
[23:31] | And after today, so am I. | 而今天的事让我也开始担心你了 |
[23:32] | What the hell were you doing in that place? | 你到底在那干些什么啊 |
[23:34] | I was helping out a friend. | 我在帮一个朋友 |
[23:35] | – A friend? – Yeah. | -朋友吗 -对 |
[23:38] | She looked like a little more than a friend. | 她看起来可不只是朋友 |
[23:40] | Okay, so what? | 那又怎样 |
[23:41] | So what exactly was going on? | 所以到底是怎么回事 |
[23:42] | Why did you have to pay off that guy? | 你为什么要给那个人钱 |
[23:44] | That’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[23:45] | Look, I am not gonna judge you or tell anyone, | 我没打算批评你 或告诉任何人 |
[23:47] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[23:48] | Yeah, I know you think it’s your mission to save me, | 我知道你觉得你有义务来拯救我 |
[23:50] | but I don’t need your help. | 但我不需要 |
[23:51] | Ben, I have been in your position, okay? | 本 我也经历过这些 好吗 |
[23:54] | I got thrown into this family when I really wasn’t ready to | 我被送到这个家的时候 我也不想 |
[23:56] | have anything to do with them either. | 跟他们有任何关系 |
[23:58] | I’ve been taking care of myself my whole life, all right? | 我一直都在靠自己生活 好吗 |
[24:00] | Okay, but now you don’t have to. | 好吧 但现在你不用了 |
[24:01] | You have a whole family. | 你有一个完整的家庭 |
[24:03] | Hey, sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打断一下 |
[24:04] | Carter, could I borrow ben for a minute? | 卡特 我能跟本聊一下吗 |
[24:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:08] | I want to show him around. | 我想带他转转 |
[24:10] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[24:24] | Lyndon? That was Carter’s name? | 林登 卡特以前叫这个吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah. We named her after Elizabeth’s grandmother. | 是的 这是伊丽莎白奶奶的名字 |
[24:31] | And what’s the next book called? | 下一部书叫什么呢 |
[24:32] | “Finding Carter.” | 《找寻卡特》 |
[24:35] | Well, I’m sensing a theme. | 我猜到主题了 |
[24:37] | Very clever. | 真聪明 |
[24:39] | I am looking forward to writing some fiction after this, | 这本之后 我想写虚构小说 |
[24:41] | anything that has nothing to do with my family. | 只要不和我家人有关就好 |
[24:44] | So there won’t be a “Before Ben”? | 那你不会写《本出现前》咯 |
[24:47] | I hadn’t planned on it, but if you feel strongly. | 我没计划写 但如果你强烈要求… |
[24:49] | Just that it never happens. | 千万别写 |
[24:52] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[24:57] | Where was this? | 这是在哪里 |
[25:02] | Family trip. | 全家旅行 |
[25:04] | Delaware water gap a few months ago. | 几个月前在特拉华峡谷 |
[25:06] | They have rapids? | 那里有急流吗 |
[25:08] | Nothing too intense, but it was fun. | 不是很急 但很有趣 |
[25:09] | You ever been? | 你去过吗 |
[25:11] | No, I never really had the opportunity to do | 没有 我没机会去这种 |
[25:12] | the whole outdoors thing. | 户外的活动 |
[25:14] | You’ve never been camping? | 你从来没露过营吗 |
[25:16] | Although I think I’d like it, you know, sleeping outside | 虽然我觉得自己会喜欢 睡在户外 |
[25:18] | and making a fire. | 生篝火 |
[25:20] | Well, maybe you and I could go sometime. | 或许我们有时间该去 |
[25:24] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[25:29] | It’s my publisher. | 我出版商的电话 |
[25:32] | I should take this. | 我要接一下 |
[25:33] | Yeah, no worries. | 好的 没关系 |
[25:34] | Feel free to look around. | 你自己转转吧 |
[25:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:57] | So… kind of on probation, buddy, | 有人在看着你 伙计 |
[26:00] | after your little escapade the other night. | 再像那晚一样过分可别怪我 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:03] | Look, I’m sorry about that. | 那件事很抱歉 |
[26:04] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[26:06] | That’s good to know. | 那就好 |
[26:10] | All right, care to make things interesting? | 想玩得有趣一点吗 |
[26:14] | Not for $100. | 不要赌一百 |
[26:15] | Somebody’s doubting their skills. | 某人怀疑自己的水平吗 |
[26:18] | Somebody’s poor. | 是某人很穷 |
[26:21] | – Right. – We can play for pride, though. | -好吧 -我们可以拿尊严打赌 |
[26:23] | – I can do that. – All right. | -这我奉陪 -好 |
[26:24] | – And beers? – And beers. | -再加上啤酒 -好 |
[26:26] | I like that even better. | 我更喜欢这个 |
[26:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:29] | Hey, thanks for inviting me to hang. | 谢谢你喊我出来玩 |
[26:31] | Any time, man. | 随时欢迎 伙计 |
[26:32] | At first, I was like, is this weird? | 一开始我觉得有点奇怪 |
[26:34] | Just me and max? | 就我们两个玩 |
[26:35] | ’cause this is a first for us, right? | 因为之前都还有别人 |
[26:38] | But it’s cool. | 不过这挺好的 |
[26:38] | No, it is cool. | 是 |
[26:39] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[26:44] | My dad and I used to play. | 我爸以前和我打过台球 |
[26:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:49] | You think about him a lot? | 你总想他吗 |
[26:51] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[26:53] | Well, how are you doing for real? | 你现在怎么样了 |
[26:54] | Um, I haven’t been sleeping that well. | 我睡不好觉 |
[26:57] | It’s weird, when there’s no one there to make sure | 很奇怪 早上再也没人 |
[26:59] | you get out of bed in the morning. | 喊我起床了 |
[27:01] | I mean, I can stay in bed until noon if I wanted. | 如果我愿意 可以睡到中午 |
[27:04] | But sometimes I think, too. | 但有时候我会想 |
[27:05] | I mean, what if I died? | 如果我死了怎么办 |
[27:08] | What if I choked on a grape or something? | 被一颗葡萄之类的噎死了 |
[27:10] | Who would know? | 会有谁知道 |
[27:13] | Shoot, I would know. | 我会知道啊 |
[27:15] | We’d all know, man. | 我们都会的 伙计 |
[27:19] | You know, just… don’t forget to chew. | 吃东西可忘了嚼就好 |
[27:34] | Glasses go on the top row. | 玻璃杯放最上层 |
[27:37] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[27:39] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[27:40] | He wouldn’t even let me apologize. | 他都不听我道歉 |
[27:42] | For what? | 道什么歉 |
[27:45] | Okay, I… kind of followed him today. | 我…今天跟踪了他 |
[27:48] | Oh, you followed him? | 你跟踪了他吗 |
[27:49] | Where? | 去了哪里 |
[27:50] | – Culmore. – Culmore? | -卡尔莫 -卡尔莫吗 |
[27:52] | That’s not the best neighborhood. | 那里治安好乱的 |
[27:53] | What was he doing there? | 他去那干什么 |
[27:55] | I don’t know, I never found out. | 不知道 我没看到 |
[27:58] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[27:59] | Everything I do rubs him the wrong way. | 每次我做的事都会招惹他 |
[28:01] | You don’t? It’s so obvious. | 你不明白吗 那么明显 |
[28:05] | What is? | 什么 |
[28:06] | Well, you’re both exactly alike. | 你们两个很像 |
[28:09] | So you’re butting heads. | 所以才有矛盾 |
[28:11] | We are nothing alike, Tay. | 我们才不像 小泰 |
[28:13] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[28:14] | How are we alike? | 哪里像了 |
[28:17] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | You’re both relatively smart, independent, | 你们都很聪明 独立 |
[28:22] | self-defensive to the point of obnoxiousness. | 有严重的自卫倾向 |
[28:25] | I’m not self-defensive. | 我才不自卫 |
[28:27] | Right, you’re not. | 对 你”没有” |
[28:29] | Yeah, maybe you should just lay off him, just a little. | 或许你该稍微对他放松些 |
[28:33] | You know, we’re getting along | 我们处得来 |
[28:34] | because I’m not all over him. | 因为我没逼过他 |
[28:39] | What are you, the in-house Ben expert? | 你就那么了解本吗 |
[28:41] | No. | 不 |
[28:42] | I’m just saying. He seems to like the hands-off approach. | 我只是说 他似乎不喜欢别人太亲近 |
[29:44] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:47] | I just saw something I totally didn’t want to see. | 我刚看见了不愿见到的事 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:54] | I just saw Ben steal dad’s watch. | 本偷了爸爸的手表 |
[29:58] | What? | 什么 |
[30:00] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[30:01] | He was going through stuff in dad’s office | 他在爸爸办公室里翻来翻去 |
[30:03] | and he stole dad’s watch. | 然后偷了他的手表 |
[30:08] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[30:10] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[30:11] | So my publisher said my tour dates are locked. | 我的出版商说签售日期定了 |
[30:14] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[30:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:17] | Hey, I’m gonna wash up. | 我去洗手间 |
[30:18] | Oh, it’s out the door to the left. | 出门左拐 |
[30:23] | Again?! | 又偏了吗 |
[30:26] | Best of five? | 五局三胜吧 |
[30:27] | I didn’t know you liked losing so much. | 我还不知道你那么喜欢输 |
[30:30] | I like this balls-out side of you. | 我喜欢你厉害的样子 |
[30:32] | I’m not all fluff and fold, | 我可不是一直温柔的 |
[30:34] | despite what some might think. | 不管别人怎么想 |
[30:35] | This time, though, nice or not, | 这一局 不管你怎么样 |
[30:37] | I’m gonna have to kick your ass. | 我都要赢你 |
[30:38] | I should have taken your hundred dollars? | 我就该跟你赌一百块的 |
[30:41] | 泰勒 他怎么样 还好吗 | |
[30:47] | What does Taylor mean, “How’s he doing, is he okay?” | 泰勒为什么说”他怎么样 还好吗” |
[30:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:52] | Did she send you here to babysit me? | 她是派你来照看我吗 |
[30:53] | No, dude, it’s nothing like that. | 没有 伙计 不是这样 |
[30:55] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真蠢 |
[30:57] | I should have known something was up. | 我就该知道有事 |
[30:58] | Dude, there’s nothing up. | 伙计 没有事 |
[30:59] | She’s just watching out for you. | 她只是关心你 |
[31:00] | Watching out for me? | 关心我吗 |
[31:02] | Like I’m a little kid or something? | 当我是个小孩子吗 |
[31:04] | No, like you are a friend she really cares about. | 不 当你是她在乎的朋友 |
[31:08] | Whatever, Max. | 随你说吧 麦克斯 |
[31:10] | Thanks for a fake-ass night. | 谢谢你今晚骗我来 |
[31:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:27] | This has been a surprising night. | 今晚真是惊喜 |
[31:29] | Yeah, it has. | 没错 |
[31:33] | I saw you and Ben talking with each other. | 我看到你和本聊天了 |
[31:35] | You know, you both lean a little to the left | 知道吗 你们俩兴奋的时候 |
[31:37] | when you get excited about something. | 都会微微向左倾 |
[31:40] | – We do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[31:42] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[31:44] | And sweet. | 也很有爱 |
[31:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:51] | I think things are gonna be okay. | 我觉得会没事的 |
[31:55] | I hope so, Liz. | 我也希望 丽兹 |
[31:57] | God knows we deserve a break. | 我们不该再受折磨了 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:12] | What are you doing in here all alone? | 你一个人在这里干什么 |
[32:15] | I was actually wondering the same thing myself. | 我自己也在想这问题 |
[32:17] | Have you had an okay evening? | 你今晚还高兴吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah, it’s been great, thank you. | 是的 今晚很棒 谢谢你 |
[32:21] | See? We’re not so bad, are we? | 你看 我们也没这么糟吧 |
[32:23] | No. | 是的 |
[32:24] | Not that anyone said you were. | 没人说你们糟糕 |
[32:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:28] | She doesn’t trash-talk. | 洛莉不说闲话的 |
[32:30] | I mean, we don’t really talk at all, to be honest. | 老实说 我们根本不说话 |
[32:33] | It can’t be easy. | 那肯定很难受 |
[32:38] | You know, Ben, I– I– I, um… | 本 我… |
[32:41] | I know this might sound presumptuous, | 我知道这可能有些冒昧 |
[32:43] | but, um… | 但是… |
[32:46] | what would you think about moving in here with us? | 你想搬来跟我们住吗 |
[32:52] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[32:53] | I am. | 对 |
[32:54] | Absolutely. | 当然是真的 |
[32:57] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[32:58] | You want to… | 你想要… |
[33:00] | take me away from Lori the way she took | 像洛莉拐走卡特一样 |
[33:01] | Carter away from you. | 把我从她身边带走 |
[33:02] | No, no, no, no, that’s not it. | 不 不是这意思 |
[33:07] | Honestly, Ben. | 说实话 本 |
[33:11] | I just think that you would have a better life here with us. | 我只是觉得你来跟我们住 生活会更好 |
[33:14] | You’d be more comfortable. | 你会更舒适 |
[33:16] | Safer. | 更安全 |
[33:20] | Right. | 是 |
[33:22] | Look, if I were in your shoes, | 如果我是你 |
[33:25] | I would spend the rest of my life | 我会耗尽余生 |
[33:26] | trying to stick it back to her for what she did. | 来报复她的所作所为 |
[33:30] | But it’s like what I told Carter when I got here… | 但就像我来这时 跟卡特说的一样 |
[33:33] | … I don’t want to play. | 我不想纠缠 |
[33:39] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:54] | What were you doing in my dad’s office? | 你刚才在我爸办公室干什么的 |
[33:56] | Um, talking to your dad. | 跟他说话啊 |
[33:59] | No, after that, when he left. | 不 他走了以后 |
[34:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:03] | I was waiting for him. | 我在等他 |
[34:04] | So you didn’t go through his stuff? | 那你没翻他东西吗 |
[34:07] | Yeah, I did. So what? | 我翻了 所以呢 |
[34:09] | Did you take anything? | 你拿了什么吗 |
[34:11] | – What? – Did you? | -什么 -拿了吗 |
[34:13] | Like what, for instance? | 比如什么 |
[34:15] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你告诉我 |
[34:16] | No, you tell me. | 不 你告诉我 |
[34:19] | Doesn’t it mean anything to you? | 你一点都不在意吗 |
[34:22] | That this whole family | 我们一家人 |
[34:23] | has been nothing but nice to you? | 那么和善的对待你 |
[34:24] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:26] | How could you sit there | 你怎么能 |
[34:27] | and eat dinner with them and tell stories | 坦然坐在那和他们吃饭聊天 |
[34:30] | and then steal from my dad? | 然后又偷我爸的东西 |
[34:31] | Well, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:32] | What is it that I’m supposed to have stolen? | 我是偷什么了 |
[34:36] | Please just give it to me. | 请还给我 |
[34:40] | You’re unbelievable, you know that? | 你真不可理喻 你知道吗 |
[34:42] | You come on all sincere and determined to be my friend | 诚恳地跑来 坚决要做我朋友 |
[34:44] | and I actually almost bought into it, too. | 我真的差点就相信了 |
[34:47] | And now you wonder why I’m not into the whole family thing. | 现在你懂我为什么不喜欢家庭了吧 |
[34:50] | Please just give me the watch. | 请把手表给我 |
[34:52] | I’m not gonna say anything, we’ll just call it even. | 我什么都不会说 就算扯平了 |
[34:56] | Screw you. | 滚蛋吧你 |
[35:01] | Hey, thank you for everything, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, | 谢谢你们的招待 威尔逊先生太太 |
[35:03] | I had a great time. | 我很高兴 |
[35:04] | Hey, we didn’t even get dessert. | 我们还没吃甜点呢 |
[35:06] | Yeah, is everything okay? | 是啊 你还好吗 |
[35:07] | Um, yeah, I just– | 是的 我只是… |
[35:08] | I’ve got a big test tomorrow, so… | 我明天还有重要的考试… |
[35:11] | But, hey, congrats on the new book | 恭喜你新书出版 |
[35:13] | and thanks for sharing all your writing stuff with me. | 谢谢你跟我分享你的书稿 |
[35:16] | Maybe we’ll get to do that camping thing someday. | 或许我们有机会能一起露营 |
[35:25] | Boy, he couldn’t wait to get out. | 他真是等不及回去了 |
[35:28] | Yeah, weird. | 是啊 好奇怪 |
[35:29] | He took your watch with him. | 他拿走了你的手表 |
[35:35] | You talking about this watch? | 你是说这个手表吗 |
[35:43] | Grant saw him take it. | 格兰特看见他拿的 |
[35:46] | He must have been confused. | 他一定是看错了 |
[35:47] | Everything’s fine, I have my watch. | 没事的 我手表还在 |
[35:52] | I’ll talk to Grant. | 我去跟格兰特聊聊 |
[35:54] | It was a big day. | 今天发生太多事了 |
[35:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:05] | I gotta get to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[36:10] | Is Taylor here? | 泰勒在吗 |
[36:11] | Um, yeah, she’s in her room. | 是的 在她房间 |
[36:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:41] | Um, no, not really. | 不太好 |
[36:43] | How about another drink? | 再来杯酒吗 |
[37:00] | Grant? | 格兰特 |
[37:02] | Hey, did Carter tell you what happened? | 卡特告诉你发生了什么吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah, but it’s okay, I have my watch. | 是 但没事的 手表还在我这 |
[37:07] | No, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[37:08] | I saw him take it. | 我看见他拿了 |
[37:10] | Maybe he picked it up and you didn’t see him return it. | 或许他拿了起来 你没看见他放下 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:15] | Now I feel like crap. | 现在我感觉好糟 |
[37:16] | No, we all make mistakes. | 不 我们都会犯错 |
[37:22] | How you doing with all this? | 这些你还能消化吗 |
[37:23] | I know it’s a lot. | 我知道这是大事 |
[37:25] | Well, the way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[37:29] | I’m the only sibling in this family | 我是这个家的孩子里 |
[37:30] | who’s totally you and totally mom. | 完全由你和妈妈生的 |
[37:34] | So I guess I’m kinda special. | 我猜我还挺特别 |
[37:37] | True? | 对吗 |
[37:39] | So true. | 很正确 |
[37:46] | While I’m away, would you keep this for me? | 我不在家时 你能帮我保管这表吗 |
[37:55] | Well, it’s… a little big on me. | 这个…我戴着大了 |
[38:02] | That doesn’t mean I don’t want it. | 不是说我就不想要 |
[38:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:09] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[38:11] | I’ll take good care of it. | 我会看好它的 |
[38:16] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[38:22] | Of all people, you send Max to babysit me. | 那么多人 你居然让麦克斯来照看我 |
[38:26] | – Max. – So what? | -麦克斯 -怎么了 |
[38:28] | We care about you. | 我们关心你 |
[38:29] | It’s humiliating, Taylor. | 这太侮辱人了 泰勒 |
[38:30] | It’s not humiliating. He likes you. | 不是侮辱 他喜欢你 |
[38:33] | He wants to be your friend. | 想做你的朋友 |
[38:34] | I don’t need you finding me friends. | 我不用你帮我找朋友 |
[38:36] | I’m just worried about you, okay? | 我只是担心你 好吗 |
[38:38] | That’s not a crime. | 这又不是犯罪 |
[38:39] | – I’m trying to help you. – Stop. | -我想帮助你 -够了 |
[38:41] | Please? Just stop. | 可以吗 请别说了 |
[38:44] | I’m scared for you, Gabe. | 我替你害怕 加布 |
[38:50] | I don’t want to lose you. | 不想失去你 |
[39:01] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[39:07] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[39:17] | – Feel any better? – Yeah. | -感觉好点了吗 -是的 |
[39:18] | Getting there. | 慢慢好了 |
[39:19] | So you were wrong. | 所以你错了 |
[39:21] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这不是世界末日 |
[39:24] | No. | 对 |
[39:25] | Just the end of any shot I ever had at getting him to trust me. | 只是没机会再让他信任我了而已 |
[39:28] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[39:30] | I guess I am going to go and take care of business. | 我猜我要去为自己做的事负责了 |
[39:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:51] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[39:53] | Um, is Ben here? | 本在吗 |
[39:55] | No. | 不在 |
[39:57] | He came home so upset, | 他回来时很伤心 |
[39:58] | said you told him I went through his things. | 说你告诉了他我翻他东西 |
[40:00] | He was really angry. | 他很生气 |
[40:02] | Okay, look, I’m sorry I told him | 好吧 对不起我告诉了他 |
[40:03] | but you shouldn’t have done it in the first place | 但你一开始就不该这样 |
[40:05] | and I was really worried about him. | 我也是真的很担心他 |
[40:08] | Did he say when he was gonna be home? | 他说了什么时候会回来吗 |
[40:12] | After we fought, he packed up his things and left. | 我们吵架以后 他打包行李离开了 |
[40:17] | I have no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |