时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – What do you think he’s up to? – I can’t figure out what it is. | -你认为他在干什么 -我想不出是什么 |
[00:11] | In the end, people show you who they really are. | 终有一天 他会让你知道的 |
[00:13] | You gotta pay attention. | 你得留心 |
[00:14] | Did she send you here to babysit me? | 她是派你来照看我吗 |
[00:16] | – I’m trying to help you. – Stop. | -我想帮助你 -够了 |
[00:17] | – I don’t want to lose you. – It’s too late. | -我不想失去你 -太迟了 |
[00:19] | My publisher said my tour dates are locked. | 我的出版商说签售日期定了 |
[00:21] | Do you think that this is the best time for you to leave? | 你觉得现在离开真的好吗 |
[00:25] | How could you sit there and eat dinner with them | 你怎么能坦然坐在那和他们吃饭聊天 |
[00:27] | and then steal from my dad? | 然后又偷我爸的东西 |
[00:29] | Screw you. | 滚蛋吧你 |
[00:30] | He took your watch with him. | 他拿走了你的手表 |
[00:31] | You talking about this watch? | 你是说这个手表吗 |
[00:33] | He packed up his things and left. | 他打包行李离开了 |
[00:34] | I have no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[00:43] | Okay. Eyeliner? | 好 眼线笔 |
[00:46] | There. | 好了 |
[00:49] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[00:50] | Velvet plum or candy charade? | 紫红色还是糖果色 |
[00:53] | Do you ever wonder about the fate of womankind | 你有没有思考过女人的未来啊 |
[00:54] | when these are the first choices we make every morning? | 每天早上做的第一个决定居然是这个 |
[00:57] | Not if we make the right choice. | 如果选对了那就没有 |
[00:58] | – Candy. – Great choice. | -糖果色 -好选择 |
[01:03] | You’ve been checking your | 你醒来后 |
[01:04] | phone every ten seconds since you woke up. | 每隔十秒就看一次手机 |
[01:06] | I’m trying to get Ben to answer me. | 我想让本回复我 |
[01:07] | Well, you’re officially entering territory | 你正式进入了 |
[01:09] | reserved for telemarketers and stalkers. | 电话销售员和跟踪狂的领域 |
[01:11] | I know. I’ve tried everything. | 我知道 我试过了一切 |
[01:13] | Remorse. Humility. | 悔恨 谦卑 |
[01:16] | Contrite emoji face. | 后悔的表情符号 |
[01:17] | And you think overwhelming him with texts is gonna help? | 你觉得给他狂发短信会有帮助吗 |
[01:21] | I feel awful. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[01:22] | I went out of my way to make him feel like he could trust me | 竭尽全力让他觉得可以信任我 |
[01:24] | and then I accused him of stealing. | 然后又指控他偷东西 |
[01:27] | I just want to apologize. | 我只是想道歉 |
[01:28] | Well, it sounds like you’ve tried. | 听起来你尝试过了 |
[01:30] | Now you just have to leave it alone. | 现在你得别管这事了 |
[01:31] | I can’t just leave it alone, Taylor. | 我做不到 泰勒 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | What can I do now? | 我能做什么 |
[01:41] | I’m not quite with this | 我不大赞同这个 |
[01:43] | “Let’s go say hi to my sister’s former kidnapper,” plan. | “我们去跟之前绑架我姐的人打招呼”的计划 |
[01:46] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[01:47] | But she was the last person to see him. | 但她是最后看到他的人 |
[01:49] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[01:51] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[01:52] | – What a surprise. – Yeah. | -真是惊喜 -嗯 |
[01:54] | Um, we’re looking for Ben. | 我们要找本 |
[01:56] | Well, I wish I could tell you that I’ve heard from him. | 我真希望能告诉你我有他的消息 |
[01:58] | Well, do you have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪吗 |
[02:00] | Maybe one of his old foster homes or something? | 也许在之前的寄养家庭什么的 |
[02:02] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[02:03] | And I can’t call social services and ask. | 也不能打电话问社会服务机构 |
[02:05] | I have a home study visit coming up soon. | 很快就有人要来家访考察了 |
[02:07] | It would not look good if I don’t know where he is. | 如果我不知道他在哪 结果可不好 |
[02:09] | What’s a home study visit? | 家访考察是什么 |
[02:11] | His social worker comes to check things out, | 他的社工会来看看 |
[02:12] | make sure he’s okay. | 确保他没事 |
[02:14] | And what happens if he’s not there? | 如果他不在会怎么样 |
[02:16] | Chances are I lose him for good. | 我可能永远失去他 |
[02:47] | This is about the halfway mark, | 这差不多是一半的路程 |
[02:48] | so maybe you guys could come out for– | 所以也许你们可以… |
[02:50] | – Hey, Max. – Hey. | -好啊 麦克斯 -你好 |
[02:51] | My dad was just showing me his route for the book tour. | 我爸在给我看新书宣传的路线 |
[02:53] | Oh. Where all does it take you? | 你要去哪里啊 |
[02:54] | 26 cities in two months. | 两个月走遍二十六个城市 |
[02:57] | That’s a lot of cities. | 好多啊 |
[02:58] | I don’t mind the travel, | 我不介意旅行 |
[02:59] | it’s the interviews that get to you. | 糟糕的是采访 |
[03:00] | The same questions over and over. | 一遍又一遍回答相同的问题 |
[03:03] | And a lot of bad coffee. | 还有好多难喝的咖啡 |
[03:04] | Where’s the first stop? | 第一站在哪 |
[03:06] | Poughkeepsie. | 波基普西 |
[03:07] | You know the post office there was commissioned | 你知道那里的邮局是富兰克林·罗斯福 |
[03:09] | by Franklin Roosevelt in 1937? | 在1937年受命修建的吗 |
[03:11] | Hope that’s not its claim to fame. | 希望那不是它饱享盛名的原因 |
[03:13] | I’m afraid it is. | 恐怕是的 |
[03:14] | But my publishers say it’s all part of the strategy. | 但出版社说那都是宣传策略的一部分 |
[03:16] | Yeah, well, I hope this strategy still includes | 希望这策略还包括 |
[03:19] | taking me to high school orientation tomorrow. | 明天带我去参加高中迎新介绍会 |
[03:22] | Is that tomorrow? | 是明天吗 |
[03:23] | Whoa, you’re already going to that? | 你就要去了吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:25] | Next year I join the big leagues. | 明年我就入学了 |
[03:27] | They like to prepare us middle schoolers early. | 他们想提前让我们初中生做好准备 |
[03:29] | I’m supposed to sign some papers with my publisher, | 我要跟我的出版商签一些文件 |
[03:31] | but I’ll move things around. I can make it work. | 但我可以调整安排陪你去 |
[03:35] | I can take him. I can show you what’s what. | 我能陪他去 带你转转 |
[03:37] | Yeah. Yeah, that’d be awesome. | 那就太棒了 |
[03:39] | You sure, bud? | 你确定吗 儿子 |
[03:40] | Well, you’re taking off for two months, | 你就要离开两个月了 |
[03:42] | so I mean, might as well get used to it. | 我还是早点习惯比较好 |
[03:48] | Well, done and done, then. | 那就说定了 |
[04:00] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[04:02] | Taste this. | 尝尝 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:07] | Mmm. What is that? | 这是什么 |
[04:09] | I’m calling it the Magic Hour Mojito. | 我称之为魔幻时光莫吉托 |
[04:11] | Got a bachelorette party coming in next week, | 下周有一场单身女郎聚会 |
[04:13] | and they requested them. | 是她们要求的 |
[04:15] | Drunk bachelorettes. | 喝醉的单身女郎 |
[04:16] | I’ll be off that night, right? | 我那晚不上班对吧 |
[04:17] | You know, actually, I was gonna teach you how | 实际上我要教你怎么调 |
[04:19] | to make these so you could take care of them. | 这样你就能给她们调酒了 |
[04:22] | And here I was thinking you were starting to like me again. | 我还想着你开始喜欢我了呢 |
[04:24] | Please. You know you’re good for business. | 拜托 你知道你会做生意 |
[04:27] | You’re natural with the customers, | 你天生就会对付顾客 |
[04:28] | and you’re fast with the register. | 钱也算得快 |
[04:29] | Are you saying you’re glad I made you give me a second chance? | 你是说你很高兴给了我第二次机会吗 |
[04:32] | Why don’t we focus on making mojitos. | 还是专注调酒吧 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | Mint. Lime. | 薄荷 青柠 |
[04:40] | Now, the secret to a perfect mojito is the muddle. | 完美莫吉托的秘诀是搅拌棒 |
[04:44] | Give it a go. | 试试吧 |
[04:46] | Oh. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:48] | – What? – Really. Here. | -怎么了 -来 |
[04:50] | You gotta mash it, all right? Mash. | 你得捣碎 好吗 捣碎 |
[04:52] | – Mash it. – Don’t shred. | -捣碎 -不要撕碎 |
[04:53] | – Okay. – Mash. | -好 -捣碎 |
[04:55] | Gentle and firm. | 慢慢的用力 |
[04:57] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[05:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:01] | Like I said, you’re good for business. | 我就说你会做生意 |
[05:05] | Okay. Now get some club soda. | 好了 现在倒苏打水 |
[05:09] | Hey, Liz, you got a sec? | 丽兹 你有空吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有 怎么了 |
[05:12] | It’s about an arrest I made. | 是关于我逮捕的一个人 |
[05:15] | I thought you might want to know about it. | 你也许想了解一下 |
[05:16] | One of my cases? | 是我的案子吗 |
[05:17] | Actually, it’s Kyle Medeiros’ boy. | 实际上是凯尔·梅代罗斯的儿子 |
[05:20] | Gabe. | 加布 |
[05:30] | Here. You can’t tell me I didn’t mix that one right. | 给 这回你总不会说调错了吧 |
[05:36] | Oh, sugar. Definitely more sugar. | 糖 要再加点糖 |
[05:37] | What? That was spot on. You’re just messing with me. | 什么 那正好 你只是在耍我 |
[05:39] | Just give it one more go. | 再试一次吧 |
[05:41] | Fine. That one was perfect. | 好吧 那一杯很完美 |
[05:48] | I guess it’s okay to smell like a bar if you work in one, right? | 我猜如果在酒吧工作 浑身酒气也没什么 |
[05:51] | In my office, got a bag, a couple extra shirts, grab one. | 我办公室包里有几件衬衫 换一件吧 |
[05:54] | – Sorry. – Right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[05:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Where are they? | 在哪儿呢 |
[06:03] | I gotcha. Hold on. | 我来 等等 |
[06:12] | There you go. | 给你 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[06:27] | It’s the alcohol. | 是酒精的缘故 |
[06:30] | I mean, I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time. | 我是说 我想这样做很久了 |
[06:44] | He blew a .16 on the breathalyzer. | 他在测定器上吹出了0.16的酒精含量 |
[06:47] | What’d they do with his car? | 他们怎么处理他的车的 |
[06:48] | They towed what was left of it to the impound. | 把汽车残骸拖去了扣车场 |
[06:51] | It was bad. | 情况很糟糕 |
[06:52] | Thanks for coming to me first. | 谢谢你先来找我 |
[06:56] | He’s lucky to be alive. | 他很走运 能活下来 |
[06:59] | Oh, and there was somebody with him, but he had no I.D. on him. | 有人和他一起 但身上没有身份证 |
[07:03] | I owe you one. Thanks. | 我欠你个人情 谢谢 |
[07:25] | Ben? | 本 |
[07:26] | – You two were together? – Yeah, we were together. | -你俩在一起吗 -是的 |
[07:29] | Are you all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[07:30] | Yeah, we’re a little banged up, but nothing major. | 受了点伤 但没什么大事 |
[07:32] | Gabe, you could have killed yourself or someone else. | 加布 你可能害死自己或者别人 |
[07:36] | Do you know what you blew on that breathalyzer? | 你知道你在酒量测定器上吹出来多少吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah, your friend told me. | 你朋友跟我说了 |
[07:38] | He’s really your friend, because he’s not charging you. | 他其实是你朋友 因为他没起诉你 |
[07:41] | Do you know how lucky you are? | 知道你有多走运吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[07:45] | I’m the luckiest guy on earth. | 我是世界上最幸运的人 |
[07:48] | All right, I’m taking you both home. | 好吧 我送你俩回家 |
[07:50] | If it’s all the same to you, I’ll just Uber. | 如果对你来说没差别 我坐优步就好 |
[08:09] | – Um, okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[08:15] | We should probably, uh… | 我们也许该… |
[08:18] | No one’s out there. | 外面没人 |
[08:19] | Yeah, we should, definitely. | 是啊 我们该出去了 |
[08:22] | Just so you know, I don’t normally go around– | 告诉你一下 我一般不会这样… |
[08:24] | No, no, neither do I. | 我也是 |
[08:29] | I really do have a rule about not hooking up with employees. | 我有条规矩 不和员工勾搭 |
[08:33] | Ah. Though to be honest, uh… | 但是说实话… |
[08:36] | it looks like that won’t be a problem much longer. | 这很快就不是问题了 |
[08:40] | Why? Are you firing me again? | 为什么 你又要炒了我吗 |
[08:41] | No, no, no, we covered that. | 不不 那已经过去了 |
[08:42] | You’re great, you’re beyond great, just… | 你很棒 无与伦比 只是… |
[08:46] | The bar’s not doing so great, you know? | 酒吧生意不大好 |
[08:49] | The bar’s in the hole. | 酒吧负债了 |
[08:50] | A pretty deep hole. | 负债累累 |
[08:51] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[08:53] | How? It’s packed almost every night. | 怎么会 每晚都那么多客人 |
[08:55] | Gentrification. | 住宅美化工作 |
[08:56] | The rents in this hood are just going… | 这片地区的房租就… |
[08:58] | insane. | 涨疯了 |
[09:00] | What are you gonna do? | 还能怎么办 |
[09:01] | Well, have you ever thought of moving it? | 你想过换个地方吗 |
[09:03] | It’s a family business. | 这是家族生意 |
[09:05] | You know, it’s been in this spot for three generations. | 已经在这地方开了三代 |
[09:10] | Just doesn’t feel right, you know? | 感觉不大对 懂吗 |
[09:13] | That sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[09:15] | This place is awesome. | 这地方棒极了 |
[09:16] | It is, isn’t it? | 没错 |
[09:19] | It’s an institution. | 已经成习惯了 |
[09:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Don’t worry about it, okay? I’ll figure something out. | 别担心 我会想到办法的 |
[09:29] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[09:31] | I should get back. | 我该回去工作了 |
[09:33] | Boss lazing around all day. | 老板整天游手好闲可不行 |
[09:44] | Hey. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:46] | The last thing I need is another charge on my record. | 我最不想的就是再背指控了 |
[09:48] | Oh, they weren’t gonna charge you, | 他们不会指控你的 |
[09:50] | But they won’t release a minor | 但如果你再喝酒 |
[09:52] | if he’s been drinking without an adult. | 抓到是不会放你走的 |
[09:53] | Well, thank you for driving me. | 谢谢你开车送我 |
[09:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:56] | That’s one of the benefits of having a cop as a… | 这就是家里有警察… |
[10:00] | Well, knowing a cop. It’s a benefit. | 认识警察的好处 |
[10:03] | Yeah, it doesn’t seem like Gabe got that memo. | 看来加布没体会到这一点 |
[10:05] | Yeah, we’re not in a good place right now. | 我们现在的关系不太好 |
[10:07] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[10:11] | I can handle it. | 我能搞定他 |
[10:13] | It’s another benefit of being a cop. | 这是作为警察的另一个好处 |
[10:15] | You learn to deal with people at their worst. | 学会在人最糟的情况下和他们打交道 |
[10:22] | Ben. | 本 |
[10:24] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I cut it pretty bad. | 是 伤得挺深的 |
[10:28] | We have to take care of that. | 你得包扎一下 |
[10:30] | You’re coming home with me. | 跟我回家 |
[10:40] | I thought you were the delivery guy. | 我以为是送外卖的 |
[10:41] | Well, my mom called me. Are you okay? | 我妈给我打了电话 你没事吧 |
[10:43] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[10:45] | But you can thank her for spreading my business all over town. | 但你可以谢谢她到处宣传我的事 |
[10:47] | It’s not all over town, it’s me. | 她没宣传 只告诉了我 |
[10:50] | Whatever. It was a dumb mistake. | 随便吧 那只是个愚蠢的错误 |
[10:51] | Yeah, it was. | 的确是 |
[10:53] | Gabe, you have to stop. | 加布 你不能再这样了 |
[10:54] | If it wasn’t for my mom, you’d be in jail right now. | 如果不是因为我妈 你现在可在坐牢 |
[10:56] | This isn’t an afterschool special. | 现在可不是补课时间 |
[10:58] | I don’t need a lecture. | 我不需要人说教 |
[10:59] | – Just drop it, okay? – No, I’m not gonna drop it. | -别管我 -我不会不管你的 |
[11:02] | I care about you, Gabe. We all do. | 我关心你 加布 我们都关心你 |
[11:04] | – I’m fine. – You’re obviously not. | -我没事 -你绝对有事 |
[11:06] | Enough, okay? I’m done talking about it. | 够了 我不想再说了 |
[11:09] | Tell your mom to stay out of my business. | 跟你妈妈说别再管我的事 |
[11:10] | She didn’t have to come to my rescue and neither do you. | 她不必来救我 你也没必要 |
[11:13] | Fine. I’ll leave. | 好吧 我走 |
[11:15] | Yeah. | 走吧 |
[11:18] | And you know what? | 还有 |
[11:19] | If you can’t find anything else to talk about | 如果除了我的废柴人生 |
[11:20] | other than what a screw-up I am, don’t come back. | 你就没别的话说 那就别来了 |
[11:23] | Don’t worry, I won’t. | 别担心 我不会来的 |
[11:28] | There you go. | 好了 |
[11:30] | – Thanks. – Good as new. | -谢谢 -完好如新 |
[11:31] | Saves me a big explanation to Lori. | 这下我不用费舌跟洛莉解释了 |
[11:35] | How’s it going over there? | 那边怎么样 |
[11:38] | It’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[11:39] | You know, I don’t bother her, she doesn’t bother me, so… | 我不烦她 她不烦我 |
[11:46] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[11:49] | I’m just gonna put this away. | 我去把东西放好 |
[11:51] | See ya. | 一会见 |
[11:59] | I’ve been really wanting to talk to you. | 我一直很想和你聊聊 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I, uh, I got your 87 messages. | 你给我发了八十七条短信 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 抱歉说了那些话 |
[12:09] | I should have never accused you like that. | 我不该那样指责你 |
[12:11] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[12:13] | I’m, uh, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[12:15] | I should have texted you back. | 我应该回你短信 |
[12:19] | I tried on his watch. | 我试戴了他的手表 |
[12:21] | Okay, I just– | 我只是… |
[12:22] | I wanted to know what it would feel like. | 想知道那是什么感觉 |
[12:24] | You know, how much bigger his wrists are than mine, | 他的手腕比我的大多少 |
[12:26] | so I should have told you, but… | 我应该告诉你的 可是… |
[12:28] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[12:30] | Does Lori know you’re okay? | 洛莉知道你没事吗 |
[12:32] | No, not yet. | 还不知道 |
[12:33] | You should call her, Ben. | 你该给她打个电话 本 |
[12:34] | She’s really worried about you. | 她真的很担心你 |
[12:36] | Well, this is new. Since when are you two so close? | 这倒是新鲜 你俩什么时候变得这么亲近 |
[12:40] | We’re not close. | 我们没有亲近 |
[12:41] | We both just care about you. | 只是都很担心你 |
[12:43] | Is there something wrong with that? | 这有什么不对吗 |
[12:44] | No. Just might take some getting used to. | 没 只是需要时间去习惯 |
[12:50] | So, um, where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[12:54] | Gabe and I hit Atlantic City. | 我和加布去了大西洋城 |
[12:56] | – You and Gabe? – Yeah. | -你和加布吗 -是的 |
[12:58] | Wow, that’s perfect, I should have guessed. | 好极了 我早该猜到的 |
[13:00] | There’s like nowhere to party in this town. | 镇上没地方狂欢 |
[13:02] | They actually have real nightlife down there. | 那里的才叫夜生活 |
[13:04] | They’ve got clubs open 24 hours. | 二十四小时开放的夜店 |
[13:07] | Great DJs. Gambling. | 很棒的DJ 还能赌博 |
[13:11] | Did you make any money? | 你赌赢了吗 |
[13:12] | No, I broke even. | 没 不赚不赔 |
[13:13] | You never really make money gambling. | 赌博永远赚不了什么钱 |
[13:14] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[13:16] | I could have used a good angle right about now. | 我现在就需要一个有利的条件 |
[13:18] | What kind of angle? | 什么条件 |
[13:19] | It’s just a situation at work. | 只是工作上的状况 |
[13:21] | Kind of got to figure out how to make some quick cash. | 得想个办法赚点快钱 |
[13:25] | Look, there’s no trick to making money other than figuring out | 了解人们需要什么 提供给他们 |
[13:27] | what people want and giving it to them. | 才是唯一的赚钱技巧 |
[13:30] | At a cost, of course. | 当然是有代价的 |
[13:33] | I knew there was a reason I wanted to keep you around. | 我就知道我该留你在身边 |
[13:48] | Look, I don’t want to make a big deal, okay? | 我不想跟你吵架 |
[13:49] | I’m back, it’s just been a long day. | 我回来了 今天很难熬 |
[13:52] | I’m glad you’re home. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[13:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | For the record, I apologize again. | 我再次向你道歉 |
[13:57] | Seriously, I just– I want to sleep. | 真的 我只想睡觉 |
[13:59] | Okay, is that cool? | 好吗 |
[14:00] | There’s one thing you should know. | 有件事你需要知道 |
[14:01] | Your social worker has been calling. | 社工打电话来了 |
[14:03] | She set up a home study visit for Sunday night. | 星期天晚上她要来家访 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I’m familiar. | 不是第一次了 |
[14:07] | – Well, you need to be here. – I know. Carter told me. | -你需要在家 -我知道 卡特跟我说了 |
[14:11] | – You talked to carter? – Yep. | -你跟卡特谈过了吗 -是 |
[14:15] | You do understand what’s at stake | 你明白如果你搞砸了 |
[14:16] | if you mess up our situation here. | 会有什么后果 对吧 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[14:21] | Tonight, actually, for the first time since I’ve been here. | 说实话 从我来这里 今晚是第一次明白 |
[14:39] | Busy? | 忙吗 |
[14:39] | Oh, just basking in the joy of writing paychecks. | 我正沉浸在写支票的喜悦中呢 |
[14:42] | Speaking of, here’s yours. | 对了 这是你的 |
[14:45] | – Keep it. – What? | -你留着吧 -什么 |
[14:47] | Seriously, I have a proposition for you. | 说真的 我有个建议 |
[14:49] | Oh, a proposition. I like the sound of that. | 建议 我喜欢 |
[14:52] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[14:53] | I figured out a way we can make some extra cash. | 我想到多赚钱的办法了 |
[14:56] | All right, Carter, when I told you about my little rent issue, | 卡特 我告诉你租金问题 |
[14:59] | that was out of line. | 其实是越界了 |
[15:00] | I didn’t mean to make you feel like that was your problem. | 我没想让你把这当成自己的问题 |
[15:02] | No. Look, I love this place, too. | 不 我也喜欢这里 |
[15:05] | I even occasionally like my boss. | 甚至偶尔还喜欢我的老板 |
[15:08] | Just occasionally? | 只是偶尔吗 |
[15:10] | Here’s the thing, though. | 是这么回事 |
[15:11] | Magic Hour’s a great place to, like, | 魔幻时光是个 |
[15:13] | hang out and have a drink, right? | 喝酒聊天的好地方 对吧 |
[15:15] | But you gotta close at a certain time. | 但是到点就得打烊 |
[15:16] | And don’t you always hear people talking about | 你不是也总听到大家 |
[15:18] | how they want to keep going, | 都在说想继续玩 |
[15:20] | maybe find somewhere to keep partying, maybe dance a little? | 找个地方继续嗨 跳跳舞之类的 |
[15:23] | You mean like an afterhours. | 你是指续摊吗 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:29] | So what exactly do you have in mind? | 所以你有什么主意 |
[15:34] | You know, the police put up police tape for a reason. | 警方设警戒线是有原因的 你知道吧 |
[15:37] | Don’t be a wuss. | 别这么怂 |
[15:39] | It’s just sitting here completely abandoned | 这里目前完全废弃 |
[15:42] | while the city figures out what to do with it next. | 市里还在想接下来怎么处理 |
[15:46] | How do you know about it? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:49] | I have a secret police informant. | 我在警局有秘密线人 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:55] | But imagine with lights and music | 你想象一下有灯光和音乐 |
[15:58] | and art from my friend Bird. | 还有我朋友波德的艺术作品 |
[16:00] | We can put a DJ booth up there and a bar in one of the corners. | 可以在那里搭个DJ台 那边角落里设个吧台 |
[16:03] | Carter, I’m barely making rent at Magic Hour. | 卡特 魔幻时光我都快租不起了 |
[16:06] | How am I supposed to afford another venue? | 怎么还有钱再租下这里 |
[16:08] | Oh, we’re not buying it. We’re not renting it. | 我们不买 也不租 |
[16:10] | I’m just talking about one night. | 就借来用一晚 |
[16:13] | – We’re in and then we’re out. – A guerilla rave? | -用完走人 -游击狂欢吗 |
[16:15] | Mm-hmm, and we can charge whatever we want as cover. | 对 而且费用想怎么收都行 |
[16:17] | One night? Who’s gonna come? | 就一晚 谁会来 |
[16:19] | How are people even gonna find out about it? | 怎么会有人知道这里有派对 |
[16:20] | Well, that’s my department. | 这个我负责 |
[16:22] | Make sure we have booze and the bartenders, | 你确保这里有酒 有酒保 |
[16:24] | and, like, a sound system and security. | 还有音响和保安就行 |
[16:26] | And I will make sure we have a crowd | 我会确保有一大群人来 |
[16:28] | and a DJ that will blow this place up. | 还有DJ让这里嗨翻天 |
[16:31] | I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be… | 我是该对你刮目相看 |
[16:34] | impressed by you or terrified. | 还是怕你 |
[16:35] | A little of both. | 两者都有吧 |
[16:38] | Is that a yes? | 你这是答应了吗 |
[16:41] | Yes. | 当然 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | This is either really smart or really stupid. | 这要么够聪明 要么太傻 |
[16:54] | And to the left is our art room with a new kiln for ceramics | 左边是艺术教室 里面有新的制陶设备 |
[16:58] | and a darkroom for developing photography. | 还有一个洗照片的暗室 |
[17:00] | Darkrooms are also really good places for making out | 暗室也是个亲热的好地方 |
[17:03] | ’cause no one will walk in you unannounced. | 不会有人突然闯进来 |
[17:06] | Just don’t skip class. | 别翘课亲热就好 |
[17:07] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[17:08] | To the left is the administration suite, | 左边是管理室 |
[17:10] | teachers’ lounge, school counselor’s room | 教师休息室 学校顾问室 |
[17:12] | and principal’s office. | 还有校长办公室 |
[17:14] | Usually has the best snacks. | 那里的零食最棒 |
[17:15] | Check. | 记住了 |
[17:17] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[17:19] | – It’s Reagan. – Who’s Reagan? | -是里根 -里根是谁 |
[17:21] | Hey, Grant. | 你好 格兰特 |
[17:22] | Hey. Reagan. Random. | 你好 里根 好巧 |
[17:25] | Not so random. | 没那么巧 |
[17:27] | I’ll be in high school next year, too. | 明年我也上高中了 |
[17:28] | Where else would I go? | 还能去哪里 |
[17:31] | Right. | 对哦 |
[17:32] | I didn’t mean random, I meant… | 我不是说这个巧 我是说… |
[17:36] | funny. | 很有意思 |
[17:36] | Uh, Mr. Wilson? Let’s keep up, please. | 威尔逊先生 请跟上队伍 |
[17:39] | Uh, I’ll see you around, I guess. | 那我们先走了 |
[17:42] | Good seeing you, Grant. | 见到你真好 格兰特 |
[17:44] | Bye, Reagan. | 再见 里根 |
[17:46] | Okay, tell me that wasn’t as awkward as it felt. | 告诉我 我俩没我感觉的那么尴尬吧 |
[17:48] | We got a little work to do. | 还得努力 |
[17:54] | Okay, I have been timing you, | 我一直在给你计时 |
[17:56] | and you have been organizing your briefcase for over an hour. | 你已经整理了一个多小时箱子了 |
[18:00] | I’m having second thoughts about taking off. | 我在考虑到底要不要走 |
[18:02] | Book tour remorse? | 后悔了吗 |
[18:04] | There’s a lot going on around here. | 家里有这么多事 |
[18:05] | And that thing with Gabe and Ben? | 加布和本又闹一场 |
[18:07] | That didn’t ease my mind. | 我怎么能放心 |
[18:09] | Honey, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[18:10] | It’s difficult to leave, but you know what? | 想走不容易 但你猜怎么着 |
[18:13] | I’m starting to feel okay about Ben. | 我开始觉得本不错了 |
[18:15] | I think he’s warming up to us. | 他慢慢接受了我们 |
[18:18] | Gabe, on the other hand… | 至于加布… |
[18:19] | No, that’ll take time, Liz. | 这要花时间的 丽兹 |
[18:21] | He blames me for Kyle’s death. | 他怪我害死了凯尔 |
[18:25] | It’s written all over his face. | 从他脸上就能看出来 |
[18:26] | He needs to grieve. | 他总会伤心一段时间 |
[18:32] | Are you gonna be okay with me on the road for two months? | 我出去宣传两个月 你能应付吗 |
[18:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:37] | It’s just… you know, it’s part of the package. | 我得学会接受 |
[18:40] | Being married to a successful author. | 毕竟嫁给了一个成功作家 |
[18:42] | It’ll fly by. | 两个月很快的 |
[18:46] | You’re a good wife. | 你是个好妻子 |
[18:48] | And mother. | 好母亲 |
[18:51] | And friend. | 和好朋友 |
[18:55] | I noticed you didn’t say cook. | 我发现你没说厨师 |
[18:58] | Three out of four isn’t bad. | 四中三已经很棒了 |
[19:03] | Good seeing you. | 见到你真好 |
[19:04] | Good seeing you, that’s what she said? | 她说的是”见到你真好”吗 |
[19:06] | Yep. Tell me the truth. Is that more like… | -对 -告诉我 她的语气是像 |
[19:08] | genuine good seeing you, or, like, dismissive? | 真心的说见到我真好 还是敷衍的 |
[19:12] | I think that sounded genuine. | 我觉得听起来挺真心 |
[19:15] | ’cause I couldn’t really tell. | 我分不出来 |
[19:16] | I mean, the way she said my name made it sound like | 她喊我名字的语气 |
[19:18] | it was more dismissive, | 更像是敷衍 |
[19:19] | like, she was saying good-bye, as opposed to– | 像是在跟我再见 而不是… |
[19:21] | Grant, you’re gonna stroke out about this. You gotta chill. | 格兰特 冷静 你都要喘不过气了 |
[19:24] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 |
[19:25] | How does she do it, you know? | 她怎么做到的 |
[19:26] | Just get me so crazy. | 要把我逼疯了 |
[19:29] | I think you’re doing it to yourself. | 我觉得是你在逼自己 |
[19:30] | It was pretty clear to me Reagan was really happy to see you, dude. | 在我看来里根明显挺高兴的 伙计 |
[19:33] | And if you’re unsure about that, then you always just call her. | 如果你不确定 打个电话问问她吧 |
[19:35] | A call? Like, talking on the phone? | 拿起手机打电话吗 |
[19:38] | It’s 2015. Anything more than a snapchat is stalking. | 现在除了用阅后即焚之外 都算跟踪 |
[19:42] | Just text her. | 那就发短信 |
[19:44] | Text? Yes. | 短信吗 对 |
[19:45] | Great, that’s good. | 很好 |
[19:47] | “Hey, good seeing you. | “见到你真好 |
[19:49] | Let’s facetime soon.” | 有时间视频吧” |
[19:52] | It’s casual, yet direct. Nice. | 随意又直接 不错 |
[19:55] | How is offering to facetime less intimidating than calling? | 视频聊天怎么就不如电话吓人了 |
[20:00] | Oh. You’re right. You’re totally right. | 你说的太对了 |
[20:02] | What was I thinking? I’m a mess. | 我在想什么呢 真糟糕 |
[20:04] | Oh, relax, it’s all right. | 放心 没事的 |
[20:06] | Wait, wait, look, look, look, look. | 等等 你看 看 |
[20:08] | – She’s texting back. – See? No problems, man. | -她在回复了 -看 我说没事吧 |
[20:12] | And the lights are gonna be synched to the music, | 灯光会和音乐同步 |
[20:14] | so we’re gonna have this, like, cool strobing effect. | 要有那种频闪的效果 |
[20:17] | Ooh. What if no one shows? | 如果没人出现怎么办 |
[20:19] | Oh, come on. Instagram, Snapchat, Vine. | 我在各个社交软件上都发了通知 |
[20:21] | Everyone’s on notice. | 每个人都会看到的 |
[20:23] | Well, my phone’s already blowing up. | 我的手机已经要响炸了 |
[20:24] | I just have to make sure | 我只要确保大家 |
[20:25] | people have a good time when they show up. | 来了以后能玩尽兴就好 |
[20:27] | Which they will. | 大家会的 |
[20:29] | ’cause you’re totally doing this right. | 因为你这想法太棒了 |
[20:31] | Thanks. I hope so. | 谢谢 但愿吧 |
[20:33] | Jared kinda needs this. | 贾里德需要这活动 |
[20:35] | You know, every time you say his name, you blush, right? | 每次你一说他名字 就会脸红 |
[20:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:42] | Um, we, uh… | 我们… |
[20:44] | we kind of kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[20:46] | And? | 然后呢 |
[20:48] | And it was pretty amazing. | 感觉特别棒 |
[20:50] | I feel like everyone says that when they kiss someone new. | 每个人亲到新的人都会这么说 |
[20:52] | No. This was different. | 不 这次不同 |
[20:54] | I don’t know, maybe ’cause he’s older, | 说不好 可能因为他大一点 |
[20:56] | more experienced or something. | 更老练之类的 |
[20:57] | It just felt right. I can’t stop thinking about it. | 感觉很好 我一直在回想 |
[20:59] | Ugh, jealous. | 好嫉妒你 |
[21:01] | I can’t even remember the last time I kissed like that. | 我都不记得上次有这种感觉是什么时候 |
[21:03] | Yeah, good kissers are surprisingly hard to come by. | 是啊 好吻技可遇不可求 |
[21:06] | Most guys our age are like… | 像我们这么大的多数男生… |
[21:08] | So sloppy. | 都好恶心 |
[21:09] | Yeah, or, like, really careful and awkward. | 对 或者又过度关心你 |
[21:11] | And they make you feel like you’re making out | 让你感觉就像在跟一根水管 |
[21:12] | with a water hose or a piece of cardboard. | 或者一张纸亲热 |
[21:16] | I’m just trying to figure out if I have to tell him | 我只想知道在我们干其他事之前 |
[21:18] | how old I really am before we do anything else. | 要不要告诉他我的真实年龄 |
[21:20] | I don’t want to put him in a bad position. | 我不想害了他 |
[21:24] | No pun intended. | 别想歪啊 |
[21:25] | Okay, well, why tell? | 干嘛要说 |
[21:26] | I mean, what he doesn’t know can’t hurt him. | 年龄又不是主要问题 |
[21:29] | But a relationship built on less than the truth… | 但恋爱不该坦诚相待吗 |
[21:32] | Wait, who said anything about a relationship? | 等等 谁说要恋爱了 |
[21:35] | Yeah. Yeah, exactly. | 对啊 就是 |
[22:24] | You should not be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[22:25] | I know that, David. Do you think I want to be here? | 我知道 大卫 你当我想来吗 |
[22:29] | What’s the matter? Ben all right? | 有什么事 本还好吗 |
[22:30] | Yes. But I need your help. | 是的 但我需要你的帮助 |
[22:33] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[22:36] | His social worker is doing a home study tomorrow. | 他的社工明天要来家访 |
[22:40] | She wants to make sure that I’m a fit parent, | 想确定我是个合格的的家长 |
[22:42] | and given recent circumstances, I need things to go well. | 鉴于最近的情况 我需要家访顺利 |
[22:45] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[22:46] | I think it would really help my case if you were there. | 如果你在那 真的能帮我 |
[22:49] | To show a united front, | 显得我们很和谐 |
[22:51] | to prove that you see me as a fit parent for Ben. | 证明你认为我是合格的家长 |
[22:55] | Even though he lives with me, you’re still his father, | 就算他和我住在一起 你依然是他的爸爸 |
[22:56] | and that counts for a lot, | 这也是很重要的方面 |
[22:57] | especially in our… unusual situation. | 尤其是我们这种…不寻常的家庭 |
[23:01] | This is not a good idea. | 这样不太好 |
[23:03] | If this doesn’t go well, I could lose him. | 如果家访不顺利 我会失去他的 |
[23:07] | – Maybe that’s what you want. – No, I don’t want that. | -或许你希望这样 -我不希望 |
[23:10] | He could go back into the system if that happens. | 否则他会再被送去寄养 |
[23:14] | But I’m in a very awkward situation here. | 但这样我很尴尬 |
[23:17] | Elizabeth wouldn’t like it. | 伊丽莎白不会赞同的 |
[23:20] | – Then don’t tell her. – I’m not gonna lie to her. | -那就别告诉她 -我不会骗她的 |
[23:22] | David, please. It’s for Ben. | 大卫 求你了 这是为了本 |
[23:27] | Dude, you are gonna fry your corneas staring at that thing. | 伙计 再盯着手机看你就要瞎了 |
[23:30] | Come on, it’s been two hours | 都已经两个小时了 |
[23:31] | and those little dots are still there just taunting me. | 她那里却还显示正在回复 |
[23:34] | I mean, you think it’s bad, the text she’s sending? | 你觉得她是要跟我绝交吗 |
[23:36] | Give me the phone. | 手机给我 |
[23:38] | No. | 不干 |
[23:40] | Dude, give me the phone. | 手机给我 |
[23:42] | No. Not until I get a text back. | 不 除非我收到回复 |
[23:44] | Have you ever heard the phrase that the watched pot never boils? | 你听过”心急吃不了热豆腐”吗 |
[23:47] | No. | 没有 |
[23:49] | Do you think that a girl is gonna want to hang out | 你觉得女生会想跟满脑子 |
[23:51] | with some dude who’s only interest is her? | 只痴迷她的男生出去吗 |
[23:53] | Come on, I have two sisters. | 我有两个姐姐 |
[23:54] | I know girls love being the center of attention. | 我知道女生喜欢受关注 |
[23:56] | Yeah. They want to be the center of attention | 对 她们想受关注 |
[23:57] | from a guy who has his own life. | 有自己生活的男生关注 |
[24:01] | Fine. Tell me what to do. | 好吧 那你说怎么办 |
[24:03] | You play your video games. | 你打你的游戏 |
[24:05] | You focus on what makes you tick. | 专注自己喜欢的事 |
[24:07] | That’s what’s gonna make a girl really like you. | 这样才能让女生喜欢你 |
[24:09] | How am I supposed to concentrate | 她都不回我短信 |
[24:10] | if I can’t even get a girl to text me back? | 我要怎么专注做事 |
[24:12] | Meditate. Little woosah, some breathwork. | 冥想 放松 深呼吸 |
[24:16] | And somehow you get through it. | 然后你就能专心了 |
[24:19] | I gotta go see Taylor. | 我要去见泰勒了 |
[24:22] | Stay off the phone, okay? | 别再看手机 好吗 |
[24:23] | You focus on you and you keep focusing on you | 干你自己的事 收到她回复前 |
[24:25] | until you hear from her. | 不要分心 |
[24:28] | Hey, you keep focusing on you even if you don’t. | 就算等不及了 也别去想 |
[24:31] | You think I won’t? | 你以为我办不到吗 |
[24:34] | No phone. | 别看手机 |
[24:37] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | This is beyond, babe, you did it. | 这太赞了 亲爱的 你做到了 |
[25:13] | No, come on, we did it. This was a team effort. | 不 是大家努力的结果 |
[25:15] | So, where’d you find the DJ? He’s insane. | 你在哪找到的DJ 他超赞 |
[25:18] | Oh, just a lucky break. His name’s Seth something. | 碰巧见到的 他叫塞斯什么的 |
[25:22] | He just got back from a tour of the west coast. | 才从西海岸巡演回来 |
[25:25] | Maybe I should let you figure that out for yourself. | 或许我该让你自己去了解 |
[25:27] | Well, don’t mind if I do. | 那我不客气了 |
[25:30] | What did you do? This is amazing! | 你做了什么 这里太棒了 |
[25:32] | – This is incredible. – Thanks, yeah. | -太厉害了 -谢谢 |
[25:34] | I can’t believe the turnout. | 不敢相信那么多人来 |
[25:35] | Looks like everyone’s having fun, right? | 看来大家都玩得挺开心 |
[25:37] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[25:41] | Um, Taylor, Max, this is Jared. My boss. | 泰勒 麦克斯 这是我老板贾里德 |
[25:47] | Nice to meet you. | 你好 |
[25:47] | – This is a great party. – Not bad, eh? | -这派对真棒 -不错吧 |
[25:49] | No, not bad at all. | 太赞了 |
[25:50] | We’ve already made more money tonight | 我们今晚赚的钱 |
[25:53] | than the bar usually makes in a week. | 比酒吧一周收入还多 |
[25:56] | So it’s a success? | 所以成功了吗 |
[25:58] | You’re a success. | 你才是成功 |
[26:04] | I gotta get back to it. | 我要回吧台了 |
[26:05] | Hey, very nice to meet you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[26:07] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[26:10] | Your boss? | 你老板吗 |
[26:12] | I think he might dig you. | 我觉得他可能喜欢你 |
[26:14] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:15] | I don’t know if it’s the lights or the music or what, | 不知道是因为灯光还是音乐 |
[26:18] | but I kind of dig him, too. | 但我也挺喜欢他 |
[26:21] | Then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题 |
[26:22] | Well, he’s 25 and she’s 17, and he doesn’t know. | 他二十五岁 她十七岁 他还不知道 |
[26:28] | Yeah, that’s weird. | 是挺奇怪 |
[26:29] | Look, if he likes you, age shouldn’t matter. | 如果他喜欢你 年龄不是问题 |
[26:32] | Serious? | 真的吗 |
[26:37] | How all y’all sexy people doing tonight? | 大家今晚高兴吗 |
[26:56] | I can’t believe he’s here. | 不敢相信他在这 |
[26:58] | Yesterday, he was in a jail cell. | 昨天他还在拘留室呢 |
[27:01] | Can you get us another round? | 你再去拿点喝的吧 |
[27:10] | She’s still pissed, huh? | 她还在生气吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah, yeah, she is, imagine that. | 是的 气死了 |
[27:15] | You know, part of me was hoping that that car wreck | 其实我有点想让那场车祸 |
[27:16] | would knock some sense into you. | 把你撞清醒些 |
[27:18] | Give me a break, all right? | 别老提了 好吗 |
[27:19] | I got into a fight. It’s not the end of the world. | 我跟人家打架 又不是地球毁灭 |
[27:21] | Dude, she loves you. | 伙计 她爱你 |
[27:23] | And she cares about you. | 也关心你 |
[27:25] | If you cared for her at all, | 如果你在乎她 |
[27:26] | you would get out of here and get yourself straight. | 就从这出去 想想清楚吧 |
[27:28] | Being around and treating everybody | 你这么瞎混 伤害所有人 |
[27:29] | like this is not cool for anyone. | 对谁都不好 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[27:35] | See ya. | 再见 |
[27:57] | How long does a person’s page stay up after they’re gone? | 人去世了 主页还能保留多久 |
[28:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:10] | – Thinking about Gabe? – Yeah. | -在想加布吗 -对 |
[28:12] | I just wish I could make things better with him. | 我只希望他能不再恨我 |
[28:17] | Give it time. | 给他点时间 |
[28:19] | Just look how things are changing with Ben. | 你看本的态度都慢慢变了 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:24] | I just hope Lori doesn’t interfere. | 我只希望洛莉别插手 |
[28:29] | Well, you can’t worry about that. | 这我们没办法管 |
[28:31] | We just have to do our best to keep him close. | 只能尽我们所能和本亲近 |
[28:36] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是 你说得对 |
[28:38] | Just focus on that. | 专心对他好 |
[28:43] | Do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. | 努力让他和我们亲近 |
[28:58] | I need some air. | 我要透透气 |
[29:00] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
[29:02] | Look, man, I don’t care what you gotta do, | 伙计 我不管你做什么 |
[29:03] | you gotta find a crowbar, get the garage door open, okay? | 找根撬棒 把车库门撬开 |
[29:06] | We gotta get some air in there or something. | 室内需要通通风 |
[29:07] | Go. Come on. | 快去 |
[29:12] | The windows aren’t budging. | 窗户打不开 |
[29:14] | We gotta do something, all right? | 我们得想点办法 |
[29:15] | It’s getting too hot in there. | 里面越来越闷了 |
[29:16] | The last thing we need is for someone to call an ambulance. | 我们最不想的就是有人喊救护车来 |
[29:18] | Well, can’t people just come outside if they’re too hot? | 人们觉得闷了 不能直接出来吗 |
[29:20] | It’s packed in there. People can barely move, okay? | 里面全是人 走都走不动 |
[29:22] | Look, we gotta figure something out or… | 我们得想想办法 否则… |
[29:24] | I’m gonna shut this thing down. | 我就要赶大家走了 |
[29:27] | Okay, just give me a minute. | 好吧 给我一分钟 |
[29:45] | – Feeling all right? – I need some air. | -感觉还好吗 -我要透透气 |
[29:48] | We’re about one stampede away from serious trouble. | 我们就快有大麻烦了 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:54] | Tell Seth to keep an eye on me. | 让塞斯留心着我 |
[31:56] | All right. We’re gonna head out. | 好 我们要走了 |
[31:59] | Great work with those sprinklers. | 开喷头那招真高明 |
[32:01] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:02] | Great work with those beats. | 你的歌也很棒 |
[32:03] | This is a good venue. | 这地方不错 |
[32:05] | – Let me know when you throw the next one. – Yeah, sure. | -下次再办活动了记得喊我 -没问题 |
[32:07] | – All right, love you, babe. – Yeah, bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[32:09] | Bt-dub, the DJ knows how to kiss. | 另外 这DJ吻技也不差 |
[32:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:23] | I didn’t even know you were here. | 我都不知道你也来了 |
[32:25] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢 |
[32:26] | Yeah, it’s– it’s a great party. | 是啊 这派对挺棒 |
[32:29] | Good enough to keep you in town? | 能留住你别走吗 |
[32:30] | I’m not sure about that. | 不知道 |
[32:33] | You’re gonna show up tomorrow | 不过明天家访 |
[32:33] | for the home study visit, though, right? | 你还是会到场的吧 |
[32:35] | Yeah, I don’t know, Carter. | 说不好 卡特 |
[32:37] | Maybe I should just teach her a lesson | 或许我该给她个教训 |
[32:39] | about going through my stuff. | 让她别翻我东西 |
[32:42] | Why is it so important to you? | 你干嘛这么关心 |
[32:45] | It’s not. | 我不关心 |
[32:46] | You are. | 我关心你 |
[32:56] | All right, great work, everyone. | 干得不错 各位 |
[32:57] | There you go. | 给 |
[33:08] | So? How’d we do? | 怎么样 情况如何 |
[33:10] | Well, you remember that paycheck you told me to keep? | 你记得说让我留下的那张支票吗 |
[33:12] | Uh, not keep, invest. | 不是留下 是投资 |
[33:15] | Yeah, well, now it’s four times as big. | 对 现在升值四倍了 |
[33:17] | And what about the bar? | 那酒吧呢 |
[33:20] | We’re gonna have no trouble paying rent this month. | 这个月房租不愁了 |
[33:23] | People are already blowing up my phone, | 我手机都被打爆了 |
[33:24] | asking me when the next party is gonna be. | 全是问我下一次派对在哪的 |
[33:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:33] | Okay, there’s something I should probably tell you. | 有些事我或许该告诉你 |
[33:37] | Okay, give it to me straight, doc. | 好吧 有话直说 |
[33:40] | Rip the band-aid off. | 狠狠甩出事实吧 |
[33:42] | What, you got a boyfriend or something? | 你是已经有了男朋友吗 |
[33:45] | Um, no. | 不 |
[33:48] | – I don’t have a boyfriend. – Well, that’s good. | -我没有男朋友 -那就好 |
[33:50] | What is it, then? | 那是什么事 |
[33:55] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[33:56] | It’s nothing, never mind. | 没什么 当我没说 |
[33:58] | I’m just– come on, let’s go. | 我只是… 走吧 |
[34:09] | 里根来电 取消 接听 | |
[34:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:16] | Sorry I didn’t text you back yesterday. | 抱歉我昨天没回你短信 |
[34:18] | Oh, no, no worries. | 没事 不用担心 |
[34:19] | It’s cool, you know, just been doing my thing. | 我也在忙自己的事 |
[34:22] | Playing video games and stuff. | 打游戏什么的 |
[34:25] | Well, I’m glad we’ll be going to the same high school. | 我很高兴我们能上同一所学校 |
[34:27] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[34:29] | Yeah. Yeah, it’ll be great. | 是 很棒 |
[34:31] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[34:32] | We should definitely hang before we start | 我们开学前该出来玩玩 |
[34:34] | and compare our schedules. | 比一下课程表 |
[34:36] | Maybe we can take some classes together. | 或许能一起上什么课 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:41] | I’d love that. | 那就太好了 |
[34:42] | Well, anyway, sounds like you’re busy. | 行了 听起来你好像挺忙 |
[34:44] | I’ll let you get back to it. | 我就不打扰了 |
[34:45] | Text me again sometime. | 有时间再给我发短信吧 |
[34:46] | Oh, I will. | 肯定会的 |
[34:48] | I mean… sure. | 我是说… 好 |
[35:04] | Carter, what are you doing here? | 卡特 你怎么来了 |
[35:05] | Sorry if I’m interrupting. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[35:06] | I just wanted to make sure Ben showed up. | 我只是想确认一下本也在 |
[35:08] | Come in for a minute. | 进来吧 |
[35:12] | Carter, this is Amanda Roland, Ben’s social worker. | 卡特 这是阿曼达·罗兰 本的社工 |
[35:15] | Lovely to meet you, Carter. | 很高兴见到你 卡特 |
[35:17] | And, of course, you know Ben. | 当然 你认识本的 |
[35:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:19] | And last, but not least, | 最后 |
[35:20] | your dad dropped by, too. | 你爸爸也来了 |
[35:24] | What a nice show of support, everyone being here. | 你们都能来真是很支持洛莉 |
[35:27] | Given the circumstances, | 这种情况下 |
[35:28] | it’s quite unusual to see a family come together like this. | 一家人还能那么团结不容易 |
[35:31] | You all must really care a great deal for each other. | 你们一定都很在乎对方 |
[35:34] | Yeah. Yeah, we really do. | 对 没错 |
[35:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:58] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你聊聊 |
[36:00] | Fine. Talk. | 好 聊吧 |
[36:09] | I’ve made some mistakes lately, | 我最近犯了些错 |
[36:11] | which I think we both know why. | 原因我们也都知道 |
[36:13] | But the biggest mistake that I made | 但我犯过最大的错 |
[36:14] | is not telling you the truth about something really important, | 是没有告诉你一件重要的事 |
[36:18] | which is how I feel about you. | 就是我对你的感觉 |
[36:21] | There are some things that I had never said before, | 有些话我以前从没说过 |
[36:24] | things that I should have said a long time ago. | 一些我早就该说的话 |
[36:25] | Gabe, please stop. | 加布 请别说了 |
[36:28] | I’m with Max. | 我和麦克斯在一起 |
[36:31] | There’s nothing that you can say that’s gonna change that. | 你说什么这也不会变的 |
[36:36] | So, I had a shot, once upon a time, | 我曾经有过机会 |
[36:40] | I missed it and that’s that. | 错过了它 再也没有了 |
[36:44] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[36:48] | Well, just so you know, | 请你记住 |
[36:50] | I’m really sorry for the way that I’ve been acting. | 我为自己的行为感到很抱歉 |
[36:53] | I’m going to be better. | 我会变好的 |
[36:55] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[37:05] | You’re the man of the house now. | 你现在是家里的男人了 |
[37:06] | You know what that means. | 懂我的意思吗 |
[37:08] | Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just make sure to not watch | 是 你要保证不会单独偷看 |
[37:10] | any of the new “Walking Deads” without me. | 新一季的《行尸走肉》 |
[37:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:16] | Oh, I’m gonna miss your cooking. | 我会想念你烧的饭 |
[37:18] | I see more cookies in your future. | 我会再寄饼干给你 |
[37:22] | – Thanks. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[37:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | For everything. | 你做的一切 |
[37:35] | You’ve really stepped up. | 你真的成长了 |
[37:38] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:40] | Okay, everyone, clear out. | 好 大家散了吧 |
[37:42] | Give your dad and me a moment alone. | 让我和爸爸独处一下 |
[37:53] | I’ll call you every night. | 我会每晚都给你打电话的 |
[37:54] | I’ll answer every night. | 我也每晚都会接 |
[37:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:58] | Even for the things we disagree about. | 就算我们之间有过分歧 |
[38:00] | That’s why I keep you around. | 所以我才要你在身边 |
[38:01] | I guess that’s a little ironic right now, huh? | 现在这么说可有些讽刺 |
[38:11] | I’ll get the door. | 我去开门 |
[38:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:17] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就会回来 |
[38:20] | I’ll be here. | 我等你 |
[39:15] | What’s wrong? Where’d you go? | 你怎么心不在焉 |
[39:20] | You remember when I said | 还记得我说 |
[39:22] | there was something I should probably tell you? | 有些事我或许该告诉你吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah, you mean when you almost gave me a heart attack? | 就是你差点把我吓出心脏病的时候吗 |
[39:31] | Jared, I’m not 21. | 贾里德 我没有二十一岁 |
[39:34] | I’m 17. | 我十七岁 |
[39:37] | I used a fake I.D. to get my job here, | 我找工作用了假身份证 |
[39:39] | and I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you about it before, | 很抱歉我没有早告诉你 |
[39:41] | but I wouldn’t be telling you this now if I didn’t– | 但如果现在我不是… |
[39:43] | No, no. No, stop, okay? Stop. | 不 别抱我 |
[39:48] | You’re 17? | 你十七岁吗 |
[39:49] | I know, and I’m sorry I lied about it, but– | 对不起我撒了谎 但是… |
[39:52] | you liked me when you thought I was just a little bit older. | 你很喜欢之前的我啊 |
[39:56] | Why do a few years have to make such a big difference? | 年龄差几岁又有什么区别 |
[39:58] | Because it does. | 因为就是有区别 |
[39:59] | Because that makes a huge difference. | 区别太大了 |
[40:03] | You need– you need to go. | 你该走了 |
[40:06] | What? Jared. | 什么 贾里德 |
[40:07] | Just give me a minute, okay? | 让我静静 好吗 |
[40:13] | I’m still the same person. | 我还是我啊 |
[40:15] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[40:16] | Your underage, Carter. You’re 17 years old. | 你是未成年人 卡特 你才十七岁 |
[40:18] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[40:21] | Do you have any idea what kind of situation you got me in? | 你知道你给我惹上了什么麻烦吗 |
[40:24] | No. | 不行 |
[40:28] | I’m… sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:33] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[40:37] | Now. | 现在 |
[40:50] | I never meant to get involved with you, or to lie. | 我没想过会喜欢上你 或者骗你 |
[40:55] | It just happened. | 它就这么发生了 |
[41:00] | And I’m only telling you this now because… | 我现在告诉你 是因为… |
[41:05] | because I really care about you. | 因为我真的在乎你 |