时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | My dad is up for parole. | 我爸爸要假释了 |
[00:11] | I’m going to testify, make sure that they keep him in. | 我要去作证 确保他们继续关着他 |
[00:16] | My dad’s getting out. | 我爸要出狱了 |
[00:18] | – You were good. – Thanks. | -你技术不错 -谢谢 |
[00:19] | E-mail me? | 发邮件给我 |
[00:22] | – I love you, baby. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 |
[00:26] | One of these days, I’m gonna call on you for a favor, | 今后某天 我会找你还这个人情 |
[00:29] | and when I do, you’re gonna deliver, got it? | 当我找到你 请你乖乖照办 明白了吗 |
[00:32] | I’m taking Liv to rehab. | 我要送利维去戒毒所了 |
[00:33] | How long do you think you’re gonna be home? | 你估计得去多久 |
[00:34] | I’ve been thinking maybe I need to get out of dodge myself. | 我在想或许我也该逃离一下 |
[00:37] | I just need some space. | 我需要空间 |
[00:39] | So I cleaned out a drawer for you. | 我腾了个抽屉给你 |
[00:41] | And tomorrow, I’m gonna get you some closet space. | 明天 在衣柜里再帮你腾个位置 |
[00:55] | Okay, I’m really not sure about this. | 我真的不大确定 |
[00:57] | Oh, come on, where’s your sense of adventure. | 拜托 你的冒险精神呢 |
[00:59] | I’ve had plenty of adventure in my life, thank you, | 我这辈子冒险够多了 谢谢 |
[01:01] | some might even say too much. | 有人会说太多了 |
[01:11] | Okay, it’s been five minutes. | 好吧 已经五分钟了 |
[01:13] | I don’t want you getting kicked out of the building | 我不想让你在我搬来后四天 |
[01:15] | four days after I move in. | 就被赶出大楼 |
[01:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:22] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[01:24] | Whew, god, glad to finally be out of there. | 天啊 终于出来了 真高兴 |
[01:27] | Oh, she’s claustrophobic. | 她得了幽闭恐怖症 |
[01:28] | You know, you really should tell the super | 你该告诉管理员 |
[01:30] | that the elevator is acting up again. | 电梯又出故障了 |
[01:31] | It’s like, really unacceptable. | 简直不可接受 |
[01:33] | – Yeah, I will. I will definitely do that. – Yeah, it’s really– | -我会的 我绝对会的 -真的 |
[01:35] | It’s, like, all the time now, you know? | 一直都出故障 |
[01:39] | – Do you think she bought it? – No. | -你觉得她信了吗 -没有 |
[01:42] | That’s Judy, she’s kind of like the floor Nazi. | 那是朱迪 她像是这层楼的纳粹 |
[01:44] | I would stay clear of her if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会躲开她 |
[01:46] | Duly noted. | 我知道了 |
[01:49] | Did we forget to shut the door when we left? | 我们离开时忘记关门了吗 |
[01:52] | No, I shut it. | 不 我关了门 |
[01:54] | And I locked it. | 还锁上了 |
[02:36] | They went through everything. | 他们翻了所有东西 |
[02:37] | They took my computer, my watches, my guitars, | 拿走了我的电脑 手表 吉他 |
[02:40] | and all the money I made from our parties. | 还有派对赚的所有钱 |
[02:42] | I thought you said this was a safe neighborhood. | 我以为你说这里很安全 |
[02:43] | It is. | 是的 |
[02:45] | Do you think maybe Sarah had something to do with this? | 你觉得莎拉跟这事有关系吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[02:49] | I mean, I wouldn’t put it past her. | 我不会觉得奇怪 |
[02:51] | Well, for Christ’s sake, Jared, then you need to change the locks, | 天啊 贾里德 那你就得换锁 |
[02:54] | get a security system installed. | 装保安系统 |
[02:56] | – Done. – No, like a really good security system, | -安过了 -不 是真正的保安系统 |
[02:58] | One that alerts the cops when there’s a break-in. | 有人闯入时会通知警察的那种 |
[03:02] | – Speaking of which. – No. Hey, no cops. | -说到这里 -别报警 |
[03:04] | Jared, it was a break-in, I have to call the cops. | 贾里德 这是入室盗窃 我得报警 |
[03:05] | What am I gonna say? That the four grand in cash | 我要怎么说 我靠非法派对 |
[03:08] | I made from illegal parties was stolen? | 赚来的四千块现金被偷了吗 |
[03:10] | I mean, it’s not like they’re ever gonna find it anyway. | 反正他们也找不到 |
[03:12] | That money’s gone. | 那笔钱没了 |
[03:16] | Okay, well, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[03:18] | We’ll just throw more parties, okay? | 我们办更多派对 好吗 |
[03:20] | We can make all of the money back. | 可以赚回来所有钱 |
[03:21] | Yeah, how many more can we realistically throw anyway? | 我们到底还能办几次啊 |
[03:24] | The last one almost got shut down. | 上次的派对就差点被叫停了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, and we talked our way out of it. | 是 但我们脱身了 |
[03:27] | Maybe next time we won’t be so lucky. | 也许下次我们不会这么幸运 |
[03:31] | Okay, well, uh… | 好吧 |
[03:34] | What if the parties weren’t illegal? | 如果派对不是非法的呢 |
[03:36] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[03:37] | What if we went, like, fully legit? | 如果我们走合法程序呢 |
[03:39] | Yeah, how would that work? | 怎么做 |
[03:40] | We could rent a space | 我们可以租个地方 |
[03:41] | instead of sneaking into an illegal one. | 而不是偷偷溜进非法场所 |
[03:43] | We could open up a business account, | 我们可以设立企业账户 |
[03:44] | put all of our profits in the bank | 把收益存进银行里 |
[03:46] | rather than under some mattress for anyone to find. | 而不是放在床底下 让别人找到 |
[03:48] | Well, first security guards and now this? | 首先是保安 然后是这个 |
[03:50] | I mean, how are we gonna turn a profit? | 我们要怎么赚钱啊 |
[03:53] | Jared, we could triple the amount of parties we throw | 贾里德 我们可以办三倍数量的派对 |
[03:55] | and therefore, the amount of money we make. | 这样的话就能赚三倍的钱 |
[03:57] | Look, I get that it would be a risk, | 我知道这是冒险 |
[03:59] | but if this works, | 但如果这管用 |
[04:02] | this could be the start of a legitimate business for us. | 这可能是我们合法生意的开始 |
[04:06] | Come on, where’s your sense of adventure? | 拜托 你的冒险精神呢 |
[04:16] | This is part one of a trilogy? | 这是三部曲的第一部吗 |
[04:18] | I’m sorry I hijacked our movie night, | 抱歉我劫持了我们的电影夜 |
[04:20] | but I need this extra credit if I’m gonna beat | 但我法语课要想超过达蒙的绩点 |
[04:22] | Damon’s GPA in French class. | 就需要这额外学分 |
[04:24] | This cours has a tenth of a point on me. | 他比我高0.1分 |
[04:29] | I’m driving up to York tomorrow to see my mom. | 我明天要开车去约克市见我妈 |
[04:32] | She wants me to come for a visit. | 她想让我去看看 |
[04:34] | Well, how is she handling your dad being out? | 你爸出狱了 她接受得怎么样 |
[04:37] | She says she’s fine, | 她说自己没事 |
[04:39] | but I think it’s been hard on her. | 但我觉得她很难接受 |
[04:41] | Do you want me to come with you? | 你想让我跟你一起去吗 |
[04:43] | Keep you company? | 陪着你 |
[04:45] | That’d be great. It’s a long drive. | 那就太好了 路挺远的 |
[04:50] | Would you ever want her to… move closer, | 你想不想让她… 搬近点 |
[04:52] | just so you guys aren’t so far away? | 这样就不用那么远了 |
[04:54] | I’d love that. I don’t think she would ever do it. | 我很愿意 但她未必会 |
[04:56] | Well, I’m sure that you could convince her. | 你肯定能说服她 |
[04:59] | You think? | 你觉得吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, you can be very persuasive when you want to. | 是啊 如果你想 你可以很有说服力 |
[05:02] | Persuasive enough to get you to bail on this extra credit? | 甚至能让你放弃额外学分吗 |
[05:06] | No, not that persuasive. | 没那么有说服力 |
[05:09] | Will you at least admit that you have no idea | 你能承认你不知道 |
[05:11] | what’s going on in this movie. | 这部电影在讲什么吗 |
[05:16] | No! | 不 |
[05:17] | I know exactly what’s going on. | 我知道讲的是什么 |
[05:19] | So you’re saying that you actually missed me | 你是在说过去几周里 |
[05:21] | these last couple weeks. | 你很想我吗 |
[05:22] | I said I missed having you around, there’s a difference. | 我想念你在这里 这是有区别的 |
[05:25] | Oh, okay, that sounds exactly the same. | 听起来完全一样 |
[05:26] | Well, you might want to get your ears checked, then. | 那肯定是你耳朵出问题了 |
[05:30] | Seriously, how’s Olivia doing? | 说真的 奥利维亚怎么样 |
[05:31] | Uh, pretty good, from what her counselors have told me. | 挺好的 她的咨询师是这么跟我说的 |
[05:34] | – That’s really good. – Yeah. | -那就好 -是 |
[05:36] | The problem is, what happens when she gets out? | 问题是 她出来后会怎么样 |
[05:38] | Is she gonna go into another foster family? | 她会再去另一个寄养家庭吗 |
[05:41] | Yeah, or a group home. | 对 或者一个团体家庭 |
[05:42] | And they’re not actually that bad, it’s just… | 其实也没有那么差 只是… |
[05:45] | It’s not the healthiest environment coming out of rehab. | 刚从戒毒所出来就去 不是很理想 |
[05:47] | – What are you gonna do? – I don’t know, I thought about | -你准备怎么做 -我也不知道 |
[05:48] | maybe getting her an apartment, keeping her close by. | 或许帮她找栋公寓 让她离我近点 |
[05:51] | You know, keeping tabs on her, | 时刻注意着她 |
[05:52] | making sure she doesn’t backslide. | 确保她不再犯 |
[05:53] | Would they even let her out of the system so young? | 她这么小 他们会让她出系统吗 |
[05:56] | Won’t that be really expensive? | 那样做不会很贵吗 |
[05:57] | Yes, it would be. | 是要花很多钱 |
[05:59] | – What about Lori? – What about her? | -洛莉怎么样 -她怎么了 |
[06:01] | Well, wouldn’t she take Olivia in? | 她不愿意收留奥利维亚吗 |
[06:03] | No, I doubt that she would have any interest in taking some | 她肯定不会想收留一个 |
[06:06] | teenager that she barely even knows, let alone an addict. | 陌生的青少年 更别说还是个瘾君子 |
[06:08] | All right, firstly you’re forgetting, | 首先 你忘记了 |
[06:10] | that Lori would do just about anything right now | 洛莉现在会做任何事 |
[06:12] | to keep you happy and keep you in town. | 哄你开心 让你留下 |
[06:14] | Secondly, she actually likes helping people. | 第二 她其实挺乐于助人的 |
[06:17] | It’s one of her more positive attributes. | 这算是她的优点之一 |
[06:22] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[06:24] | I mean, that’s like a big thing to ask somebody. | 这可是个大忙 |
[06:29] | You really think she’d say yes? | 你真认为她会同意吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I really think she might. | 我真的这么认为 |
[06:43] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Vacation’s over. | 有 度假结束 |
[06:46] | Time to get back to work. | 该回来工作了 |
[06:48] | Look, I told you before I left town, I’m done selling for you. | 我离开前告诉过你 我不替你贩毒了 |
[06:51] | What makes you think you have a choice? | 你凭什么认为你有的选 |
[06:54] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[06:55] | Now, you told me a couple of parties and I did that. | 你说过就几场派对 我照做了 |
[06:57] | As far as I’m concerned, my debt’s paid. | 所以在我看来 我已经不欠你的了 |
[06:59] | Well, then I guess I’m just gonna have to call the cops | 那我就只能报警 去跟警察说 |
[07:01] | and tell them about that little credit card scam | 你想用在我身上的那个 |
[07:03] | you tried to run on me and I’m pretty sure | 盗刷信用卡的小伎俩 |
[07:05] | that you have going elsewhere. | 肯定也在别处用过吧 |
[07:08] | You know what, man? Do it. | 你知道吗 尽管去吧 |
[07:10] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[07:11] | I wasn’t cool selling before you forced me to do it | 之前你强迫我的时候我就很不爽 |
[07:13] | and after watching my sister these last few weeks? | 再看了这几周你那么对待我姐姐 |
[07:15] | I’m even less cool with it. In fact, use my phone. | 我更不爽了 要不用我的手机吧 |
[07:18] | Here. | 给 |
[07:19] | Knock yourself out, call the cops. | 尽管报警吧 |
[07:25] | All right look, we got a party tomorrow night. | 好吧 我们明晚有个派对 |
[07:27] | Whatever you make, I’ll cut you in, 20%. | 不管你赚多少 我都分你两成 |
[07:34] | You must be in a bad way to float that offer. | 你也是走投无路 才提这个的吧 |
[07:37] | You in or out? | 你干不干 |
[07:39] | I’m out. | 不干 |
[07:48] | How much money am I holding? | 这是多少钱 |
[07:49] | – I don’t know, like 4,000 maybe. – How do you not know? | -不清楚 大概四千吧 -怎么可能不清楚 |
[07:52] | Are you not keeping track? | 你没数吗 |
[07:53] | No, I haven’t been, that’s why I’m giving it to a bank, | 没有 所以我才想存到银行里 |
[07:55] | so they can keep track for me. | 让银行帮我数 |
[07:57] | You really seem like you’ve found your calling with these parties. | 这些派对你好像真的办对了 |
[08:00] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 说不好 |
[08:02] | It does feel good to actually be good at something for once, | 擅长一件事确实感觉不错 |
[08:04] | so I like that part way more than the money. | 所以我更喜欢派对本身 |
[08:06] | Well, I’m sorry I’ll miss your first night | 抱歉我要错过你成为 |
[08:08] | as a legitimate businesswoman. | 合法生意人的第一晚 |
[08:10] | I told Max I would go see his mom with him. | 我跟麦克斯说好一起去看他妈妈 |
[08:12] | Oh, no, come on, you should go. That’s way more important. | 你该去看 那个更重要 |
[08:14] | But we’re still gonna stop by Gabe’s before we leave. | 但我们想在出发前去加布家一趟 |
[08:17] | Wouldn’t want to miss Bird’s big announcement. | 不想错过波德的重大声明 |
[08:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:21] | Do you have any idea what it could be? | 你知道是什么事吗 |
[08:22] | Eh, it’s Bird. | 她是波德 |
[08:24] | Who knows what’s up her custom-tailored sleeve? | 谁知道她在想些什么 |
[08:30] | – You having a stroke? – No, I’m making it rain. | -你这是中风了吗 -我在下钱雨 |
[08:33] | You know, like in the rap videos. | 就像那些说唱视频中一样 |
[08:35] | Is it working? | 你看像吗 |
[08:36] | It looks more like a light drizzle. | 你这更像毛毛雨 |
[08:44] | You could knock. | 你该敲门的 |
[08:45] | When you’re not home for four days, | 你四天没回家 |
[08:46] | knocking before entering privileges are typically revoked. | 我也忘了进门前要敲门 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna… | 我撤了 |
[08:54] | To what do we owe your presence? | 您大驾光临何事啊 |
[08:56] | I just came by to get some more of my stuff. | 回来拿点东西 |
[08:58] | – To bring back to Lori’s. – Jared’s, actually. | -拿去洛莉家吗 -贾里德家 |
[09:02] | You’re crashing at Jared’s now? | 你现在借住在贾里德家吗 |
[09:04] | Well, I’d say it was a little more than crashing, | 可不止是”借住” |
[09:06] | but yeah, I am. | 但是的 我住在那 |
[09:07] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[09:09] | It means we’re living together. | 意思是我们同居了 |
[09:11] | This is a permanent move. | 是永久性的 |
[09:13] | You know, Carter, I’ve made an effort to take | 卡特 我一直在努力 |
[09:15] | a hands-off approach with you, | 不把你管得太紧 |
[09:17] | give you space, let you do whatever it is you’re doing. | 给你空间 让你做你正在做的事 |
[09:21] | Yes, and I appreciate that, thank you. | 我知道 非常感谢 |
[09:23] | But you don’t even know this man. | 但你都不了解那个人 |
[09:24] | Mom, do you really think | 妈 你真的以为 |
[09:25] | I would be moving in with him if I didn’t know him? | 不了解他的话我会搬去跟他一起住吗 |
[09:27] | Yes, actually, I think that you would do pretty much anything | 是的 我觉得如今为了逃离我 |
[09:30] | to get away from me these days. | 你会做任何事 |
[09:32] | This isn’t about you, Mom. | 这件事不是因为你 妈妈 |
[09:34] | This is about me and Jared and how I feel about him. | 这是我和贾里德的事 还有我对他的感觉 |
[09:36] | He is a good guy. He really cares about me. | 他是个好人 真的在乎我 |
[09:39] | You have nothing to worry about. Would you please stop? | 你不用担心 能别这样了吗 |
[09:41] | I have everything to worry about, Carter. | 我怎么不担心 卡特 |
[09:43] | This is a huge deal. | 这是件大事 |
[09:44] | You are too young to be doing any of this. | 你还太小了 不能这样 |
[09:48] | So Jared is the guy that you’re throwing these | 所以你就是跟贾里德一起 |
[09:50] | underground parties with? | 办地下派对吗 |
[09:54] | – Where did you hear that? – Officer Lopez. | -你听谁说的 -洛佩兹警官 |
[09:56] | Old cop friend of mine. | 他是我的老朋友了 |
[09:57] | He said that you two met. | 他说你们已经见过了 |
[09:59] | Yeah, we did. Nice guy. | 是的 他人还不错 |
[10:01] | Didn’t arrest anybody or shut the place down, | 没抓人 也没叫我们暂停派对 |
[10:04] | so I’m not really sure why he felt the need to call you. | 所以真不知道他为什么要打电话给你 |
[10:06] | So it’s true about these underground parties? | 你真的在搞那些地下派对吗 |
[10:08] | Is this line of questioning | 你问这么多 |
[10:09] | part of your new hands-off approach? | 叫不干预我的事吗 |
[10:11] | I have a cop calling me saying that you might be involved | 警察打电话说你有可能参与了 |
[10:14] | in illegal activity, | 非法的活动 |
[10:16] | you’re stuffing handfuls of cash in your bag | 你往包里放一堆现金 |
[10:18] | and now you’re telling me that you’re living | 还和你那二十五岁的男朋友 |
[10:20] | with your 25-year-old boyfriend. | 住在一起 |
[10:21] | Consider my hands officially back on. | 我必须继续干预你的事 |
[10:24] | Do you think for once you could just trust me? | 你就不能相信我一次吗 |
[10:27] | – Trust you? – Yeah. Trust me. | -相信你吗 -对 相信我 |
[10:29] | Trust is something that you earn, | 信任需要努力去换 |
[10:31] | and the way that you’ve been behaving lately, lying to me, | 鉴于你最近的表现 对我撒谎 |
[10:34] | I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to trust you again. | 我不知道是否还能再相信你 |
[10:36] | Okay, well, then you know what? | 好吧 那你猜怎么着 |
[10:38] | – Maybe this came at just the right point. – Just, stop. | -我是时候搬出去了 -等等 |
[10:41] | You can’t move out. | 你不能搬出去 |
[10:43] | I understand you needed a few days, you needed your space, | 我理解你需要冷静几天 需要空间 |
[10:46] | but you live here, Carter. | 但你住在这里 卡特 |
[10:49] | This is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[10:53] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[11:06] | The church was decommissioned back in 1987, | 这间教堂在1987年就停用了 |
[11:08] | our leasing company snatched it up | 我们租赁公司把它拿下 |
[11:09] | and it’s been available for rent ever since. | 之后 这里一直闲置待租 |
[11:12] | Great stage for a DJ. | 很棒的DJ台 |
[11:13] | Lots of space for dancing. | 很多空间能跳舞 |
[11:15] | – How much? – 1, 800. | -多少钱 -一千八 |
[11:17] | Carter, can I talk to you in private? | 卡特 能单独和你说两句吗 |
[11:19] | Uh, yeah, just give us a sec. | 好 抱歉 |
[11:24] | $1,800? | 一千八百块吗 |
[11:26] | Okay, I know it’s a little steep, | 我知道有点贵 |
[11:27] | but look how cool this place is. | 但瞧瞧这地方多棒 |
[11:28] | Yeah, that won’t matter if nobody shows up. | 是没错 如果没人来 这都毫无意义 |
[11:30] | Why would nobody show up? | 为什么会没人来 |
[11:31] | Because the parties won’t be underground anymore, | 因为以后就不是地下派对了 |
[11:33] | which makes them awesome. | 地下派对才受人欢迎 |
[11:34] | Nobody wants to go to a party thrown by the man. | 没人想参加哪个男人组织的派对 |
[11:37] | Okay, firstly, the parties aren’t being thrown by “the man”, | 首先 派对不是男人组织的 |
[11:40] | they’re being thrown by a woman. | 而是女孩子组织的 |
[11:43] | Secondly… | 其次 |
[11:48] | secondly, parties being underground is not | 其次 地下派对 |
[11:50] | what makes the parties awesome, | 不是令其大受欢迎的原因 |
[11:51] | The parties being awesome is what makes the parties awesome. | 派对受欢迎 关键在于内容 |
[11:54] | I’m telling you, you want to make your money back? | 你要是想把钱赚回来 |
[11:55] | This is how we’re gonna do it. | 那就要这么做 |
[12:00] | – We’ll take it. – Fantastic. | -我们租了 -很好 |
[12:01] | Now, you have to be 21 years or over to rent this property. | 要达到二十一岁才能合法租赁这里 |
[12:04] | I assume that won’t be a problem. | 我想这没问题吧 |
[12:06] | Uh, no, it’s no problem. | 是的 没问题 |
[12:08] | Here you go. | 给 |
[12:11] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:16] | I understand, but I have over ten years of hospice experience. | 我明白 但我有超过十年的护工经验 |
[12:21] | No, the press hasn’t said the most flattering things about me, | 不 报纸上我的新闻的确不太好 |
[12:24] | but one mistake from my past should– | 但是过去的错误… |
[12:27] | If you’ll just give me a chance, I can– | 如果你给我一次机会 我… |
[12:33] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的耐心 |
[12:39] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[12:40] | Fine. | 还行 |
[12:43] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事要我帮忙吗 |
[12:44] | Uh… yeah. | 有 |
[12:49] | Carter said I missed your birthday when I was gone. | 卡特说我离开时错过了你生日 |
[12:52] | Yeah, we had a fun time. | 是的 我们玩得很开心 |
[12:53] | Yeah, we should go out together sometime, | 改天我们应该一起出去 |
[12:55] | the three of us, you know, hang out. | 我们三个人 去玩玩 |
[12:58] | I could get you a drink for your birthday, you know, | 我可以请你喝杯生日酒 |
[12:59] | non-alcoholic, of course. | 当然是无酒精的 |
[13:02] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[13:03] | Okay, cool. | 那好 |
[13:05] | Cool. | 好 |
[13:10] | Look, I don’t mean to put you on blast here, | 我不是故意要对你说教 |
[13:12] | but you’re being such a girl about all of this. | 但是你最近这些表现太小女孩了 |
[13:14] | Uh, excuse me. What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:16] | The way you’ve been with mom lately. | 最近你和妈妈的这些争吵 |
[13:18] | You know, so melodramatic. | 太夸张了 |
[13:19] | “No one trusts me! I’m moving out! | “没人相信我 我要搬出去 |
[13:21] | We mustn’t speak.” | 我们不该联系” |
[13:24] | Grant, that is not how I sound. | 格兰特 我才不是这声音 |
[13:26] | I’m just saying, with dad gone | 我只是说 老爸不在家 |
[13:27] | and Taylor always away at Max’s, | 泰勒也总是待在麦克斯家 |
[13:30] | it’s lonely around here. | 这里变得很孤单 |
[13:33] | This house feels empty without you in it. | 你不在 家里空荡荡的 |
[13:37] | Look, I miss you too, Grant. And Taylor. | 我也想你 格兰特 还有泰勒 |
[13:40] | You know, I never planned on things being this way. | 这些都是我意料之外的事 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:45] | Well, if you’re not coming home, can I turn your room | 如果你不回家 我能把你的房间 |
[13:48] | into my personal gaming suite? | 弄成专属游戏室吗 |
[13:51] | I would personally be fine with that, | 我是没意见 |
[13:53] | but I think you’re gonna have | 但我想这件事 |
[13:54] | to hash that one out with Taylor. | 你得好好和泰勒聊聊 |
[14:01] | Grant, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 格兰特 我一会回电话给你 |
[14:10] | – I got it right after the break-in. – Why? | -被人撬门之后 我买的 -为什么 |
[14:12] | Because you were really freaked out | 因为你真的吓坏了 |
[14:14] | and I want to do everything I can to make you feel safe. | 我要尽全力让你感到安全 |
[14:16] | Well, I don’t feel safe with a gun in the house, Jared. | 家里有枪 我就觉得不安全 贾里德 |
[14:19] | Do you know how much safer you are statistically, | 你知不知道从统计学角度来说 |
[14:21] | – not having a gun around? – That may be true, | -没有枪才更安全 -也许是的 |
[14:23] | but there are a lot of people out there with them. | 但有枪的人也很多 |
[14:26] | – And I got it legally. – That is not the point. | -我是合法买来的 -这不是重点 |
[14:31] | Look, it just makes me really uncomfortable. | 枪真的让我感觉很不舒服 |
[14:32] | Could you please get rid of it? | 能不能把枪扔掉 |
[14:34] | Say no more. It’s gone. | 不用说了 马上扔掉 |
[14:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | You gotta love a girl who throws a celebratory party for herself. | 为自己办庆祝派对的女生 真叫人爱不释手 |
[14:43] | It’s not even her birthday. | 而且还不是生日派对 |
[14:45] | Are there any guesses what the big announcement is? | 猜猜看到底是什么重大消息 |
[14:47] | I’ll bet 50 bucks that she and Seth are getting married. | 我赌五十块 她要和塞斯结婚了 |
[14:50] | – No way. – That’s insane. | -不可能 -除非是疯了 |
[14:51] | Yeah, well, so is Bird. I mean, in a good way. | 波德就是这样的 我是夸她 |
[14:54] | No, I’ll take that action. | 我打赌不会 |
[14:55] | 50 bucks. | 赌五十块 |
[14:57] | All right, you’re on. | 好 算你一个 |
[14:59] | Can I have your attention, please? | 大家请注意啦 |
[15:01] | I just wanted to, um, thank you guys for coming. | 谢谢你们能过来 |
[15:04] | I wanted all my best friends here | 我希望所有好友都在场 |
[15:06] | So I could share the good news. | 和我分享这个好消息 |
[15:08] | As Jackson Pollock once said… | 杰克逊·波洛克曾说过… |
[15:10] | You’re killing us, come on. | 拜托别吊胃口了 |
[15:12] | Just spill it already. | 赶紧说 |
[15:13] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | Seth got a residency as a DJ in New York | 塞斯在纽约找到DJ工作 有住处了 |
[15:18] | and we’re gonna move there for the summer! | 我们夏天就要搬去住了 |
[15:19] | – Woo, that’s amazing. – And congrats. | -太赞了 -恭喜 |
[15:22] | But that’s only half the news. | 这只是一半 |
[15:24] | Bird got an internship at a fancy art gallery in Chelsea. | 波德在切尔西一家艺术画廊找到了实习 |
[15:28] | Chelsea! Love it. | 切尔西 我喜欢 |
[15:31] | And now we’re both gonna be living our dreams. | 现在我们都将实现我们的梦想 |
[15:33] | Together. | 一起 |
[15:35] | Okay, we’re still here. | 我们还在呢 |
[15:37] | So, pre-party on and we’ll head over | 现在开始派对前热身 然后 |
[15:40] | to Carter’s popup in a few hours. | 过会去卡特的狂欢派对 |
[15:42] | well, how about some tunes, Mr. Celebrity DJ? | 来点音乐吧 大明星DJ先生 |
[15:44] | You got it, babe. | 没问题 亲爱的 |
[15:46] | I love that they can just pick up and move to New York | 我羡慕他们能轻装上阵 说走就走 |
[15:48] | on a whim like that. | 去了纽约 |
[15:49] | No responsibilities, nothing holding ’em back. | 没有责任 没有阻拦 |
[15:52] | I wish I could say the same for us. | 我多希望我们也能这样 |
[15:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:56] | Sarah not signing the divorce papers. | 莎拉不肯签离婚协议 |
[15:58] | I just hate that it’s hanging over our heads. | 我讨厌让这事压着我们 |
[16:01] | I know. Not an ideal situation, but… | 我知道 情况是不太理想 但… |
[16:04] | I’m okay with it. | 我能接受 |
[16:06] | – Honestly. – But I’m not. | -真的 -但我不能 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna hire the best lawyer I can and | 我要请最好的律师 |
[16:11] | get her out of my life once and for all. | 让她彻底在我生命中消失 |
[16:13] | I don’t care how much it costs. | 不管付出多少代价 |
[16:16] | We’re living together now. | 我们现在一起生活 |
[16:19] | We deserve a clean slate. | 值得有个全新的开始 |
[16:37] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[16:45] | Do you want to wear this for me tonight? | 你今晚能穿这个给我看看吗 |
[16:47] | Don’t start. | 别闹 |
[16:48] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[16:55] | – It is so good to see you. – You too. | -见到你真高兴 -我也是 |
[16:58] | – Remember Taylor? – Of course. | -记得泰勒吧 -当然 |
[17:01] | Oh. Well, hugs work, too. | 拥抱也好 |
[17:03] | I didn’t know you were coming, what a nice surprise. | 我不知道你会来 真是太惊喜了 |
[17:09] | So? | 怎么样 |
[17:11] | How are you doing with everything? | 你还好吗 |
[17:13] | Oh, fine. I’m fine. | 好啊 挺好的 |
[17:15] | You’re not worried he’s gonna come by, try to contact you. | 你不担心他会过来 联系你吗 |
[17:20] | Funny you should mention that. | 说到这个 真有意思 |
[17:29] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[17:37] | Well, aren’t we just a picture of family bliss? | 我们多像幸福的一家人啊 |
[17:39] | Mom hanging out with her two underage kids, in a bar. | 妈妈带着两个未成年孩子在酒吧里 |
[17:42] | – One who works here illegally. – Well, to each his own. | -一个在这里非法工作 -喜欢就行 |
[17:46] | Well, I’m sorry I’m pulling you guys away from your friends. | 抱歉没让你们和朋友待在一起 |
[17:48] | No, it’s totally fine. | 没关系 |
[17:49] | We’re just gonna catch up with them later. | 我们等下去找他们 |
[17:56] | So, what’s going on with you? How’s the job search going? | 你还好吧 工作找得怎么样了 |
[18:00] | Um… really well. | 挺好的 |
[18:02] | I actually spoke to someone today | 今天联系了一家单位 |
[18:05] | and I think they’re gonna make me an offer. | 我觉得他们应该会要我 |
[18:08] | – Oh, that’s so cool. – Yeah. | -那太棒了 -没错 |
[18:10] | Yeah, it is– in fact, | 是啊 实际上 |
[18:12] | The next round is on me. Be right back. | 下轮我请 失陪一下 |
[18:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | – What? – No, nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[18:20] | What? Just say it. | 怎么了 说啊 |
[18:21] | I thought you invited me here | 我以为你请我来 |
[18:23] | ’cause you were gonna ask Lori about Olivia. | 是打算跟洛莉说奥利维亚的事 |
[18:25] | Well, maybe I just wanted to spend | 也许我只是想 |
[18:26] | Some quality time with my family. | 和家人共度美好时光呢 |
[18:31] | All right, look, I’m not good | 好吧 我确实不擅长 |
[18:32] | with asking people for help, all right? | 求别人帮忙 好吗 |
[18:34] | It’s just not my thing, like, ever. | 我从来就不干这事 |
[18:35] | I just figured it would be easier to have you as backup. | 我只是觉得有你在会轻松点 |
[18:37] | – That’s it. – Okay, well, look, | -就是这样 -好吧 |
[18:38] | Do you want me to just ask her for you? | 你想要我直接替你问她吗 |
[18:39] | No. No, I’ve got this I– | 不 我自己来 |
[18:41] | I just need to find the right moment. | 我只是需要找到合适的时机 |
[18:42] | Drinks are by the pool table. | 饮料已在台球桌备好 |
[18:44] | Who’s up for a game? | 想玩一把吗 |
[18:46] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -没问题 |
[18:47] | You’re in for a world of hurt, though. | 不过你会输得很惨的 |
[18:48] | Bring it, sonny. | 放马来吧 小子 |
[18:52] | Please tell me that you two are not getting back together. | 不要告诉我你们又在一起了 |
[18:54] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[18:55] | Okay, then what the hell is he doing here? | 那他到底在这干什么 |
[18:57] | – He wanted to see you. – Why? | -他想见你 -为什么 |
[18:59] | To show you he’s not the same guy anymore. | 让你看到他改过自新了 |
[19:03] | That’s why you had me come up here? | 这就是你让我过来的原因吗 |
[19:04] | I understand how you feel, | 我理解你的感受 |
[19:06] | but he stayed out of trouble the whole time he was in prison. | 但他在服刑期间从没惹过麻烦 |
[19:08] | He got clean. | 他洗心革面了 |
[19:10] | I have seen a change in him and | 我看见了他的变化 |
[19:12] | I think if you just give him a chance, | 如果你能给他个机会 |
[19:13] | – you’ll see it, too. – He’s had plenty of chances. | -你也会看到 -他有过很多机会 |
[19:15] | He doesn’t deserve another one. | 不值得我再给了 |
[19:17] | The parole board thought he did. | 假释委员会觉得他有 |
[19:18] | The parole board was not there that day. | 假释委员会那天并不在 |
[19:20] | They did not see what I saw in this very house | 他们没看到我在这里看到的东西 |
[19:23] | And I bet if they had, | 我打赌如果他们看到了 |
[19:24] | he would still be locked up. | 他现在仍然在牢里 |
[19:26] | Look, would you just do me a favor, huh? | 就当帮我个忙 好吗 |
[19:28] | – Stay for dinner. – No, I can’t. | -留下来吃晚餐 -不 |
[19:29] | – Please? You came all this way. – No. | -求你了 你大老远来的 -不 |
[19:31] | We’re going. | 我们走了 |
[19:50] | Sorry, babe, but your world of hurt… | 抱歉 亲爱的 不过你 |
[19:54] | just isn’t that painful. | 可没那么厉害 |
[19:56] | Wow, the lady can shoot. | 技术不错啊 |
[19:58] | – Two out of three? – Yeah, sure. | -三局两胜吧 -好啊 |
[20:00] | I do have a small favor to ask you, though. | 不过我有件小事想求你 |
[20:03] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[20:05] | Olivia gets out of rehab, soon. | 奥利维亚就快从戒毒所出来了 |
[20:08] | She needs a place to stay. | 需要地方住 |
[20:09] | I thought she could move in with us. | 我想她能不能搬进来 |
[20:13] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah, she’s actually a really sweet girl | 对 她人其实很好的 |
[20:17] | and she’s doing much better now. | 现在也规矩多了 |
[20:20] | I’m sure she is, but… | 我相信你 但是… |
[20:23] | I just can’t do that. | 我不能同意 |
[20:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | This is why I don’t ask people for help. | 所以我才不求人帮忙 |
[20:30] | Ben, I’m sorry, I– | 本 对不起 我… |
[20:32] | It’s okay, I can figure it out. | 没事 我会想出来办法 |
[20:34] | I always do. | 一向如此 |
[20:36] | What was that about? | 你怎么会那样 |
[20:37] | – I’m sorry. – Really? | -对不起 -是吗 |
[20:38] | Carter, you know I want to help, | 卡特 你知道我想帮忙的 |
[20:40] | but I am barely scraping by with one kid. | 但我现在养一个孩子都勉强 |
[20:41] | How am I supposed to financially support two? | 怎么还能有钱养两个 |
[20:44] | But what about that new job? | 但你的新工作呢 |
[20:45] | Wouldn’t that make things easier? | 不是能帮补不少吗 |
[20:48] | I made it up. | 那是我编的 |
[20:52] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[20:52] | Because it’s humiliating telling your daughter | 因为告诉自己的女儿 |
[20:55] | that pretty much the whole world finds you unemployable. | 全世界都不想要我 太丢人了 |
[20:58] | Oh, god, sometimes I feel like I screwed up my life so badly, | 天啊 有时我觉得真是彻底把自己毁了 |
[21:01] | it’s never gonna get back on track. | 永远不可能恢复 |
[21:04] | Okay, well, look. | 好吧 你看 |
[21:05] | What if I pitched in and helped out with Olivia? | 如果我出钱 帮你养奥利维亚呢 |
[21:09] | I can’t ask you to do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[21:10] | No, you’re not asking, I’m offering. | 你没有让 是我主动提的 |
[21:12] | Look, I’m making a lot of extra cash from these parties, | 我现在办这些派对 赚了不少钱 |
[21:15] | and if Olivia slips up again, | 如果奥利维亚出了事 |
[21:17] | I’ll be there to help, 24/7. | 我还能随时来帮你 |
[21:20] | You’re not gonna have to do any of this alone. | 你不用独自做这些事的 |
[21:23] | I don’t know where you got such a big heart. | 真不知道你怎么那么善良 |
[21:26] | Must have picked it up from somewhere. | 一定是跟谁学来的 |
[21:46] | This is Jared. | 我是贾里德 |
[21:49] | I’m in. | 我干 |
[22:23] | Is there a problem, officer? | 有问题吗 警官 |
[22:25] | License and registration. | 驾照和行驶证 |
[22:26] | You’re not gonna tell me why you pulled me over? | 你不准备告诉我拦停的理由吗 |
[22:28] | License and registration. | 驾照和行驶证 |
[22:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:31] | Everything’s up to date. | 都没过期 |
[22:37] | You been drinking tonight? | 你今晚喝酒了吗 |
[22:40] | Three diet sodas. | 喝了三杯无糖汽水 |
[22:41] | I’m on meds, so alcohol is a no-no. | 我在吃药 不能喝酒 |
[22:44] | But I’m happy to take a sobriety test if you want. | 但如果你想做酒精测试 我配合 |
[22:47] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[22:50] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[22:52] | I tried to do right by you. | 我在试着帮你 |
[22:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:57] | When you came into my home and tried to drag Carter out, | 当你来到我家 想把卡特带走 |
[22:59] | I told her to go with you, that it was the right thing to do, | 我劝她跟你走 因为这是正确的事 |
[23:02] | and this is how you repay me? | 现在你就这样回报我吗 |
[23:04] | You pull me over and try to bust me for drunk driving? | 把我拦在路边 想用酒驾罪名抓我 |
[23:09] | Look, we both know that’s not the real reason you pulled me over. | 我们都知道这不是你拦停我的真正理由 |
[23:12] | I get it. You’re upset that Carter and I are growing closer, | 我明白卡特和我越来越亲 你很生气 |
[23:14] | but there is nothing you can do about it. | 但你也无能为力 |
[23:17] | I’m guessing that with David away and Carter moved out, | 我猜大卫不在家 卡特又搬走了 |
[23:20] | you… just didn’t have anything else better to do. | 你或许没更好的事能做 |
[23:48] | So. Total bust, huh? | 挺火爆的吧 |
[23:51] | I was wondering how long it was gonna take until you rubbed that in. | 我还在想你要过多久会来嘲笑我 |
[23:54] | Seriously, though, I think we’re at capacity. | 不过说真的 我觉得我们满客了 |
[23:55] | We should probably start turning people away. | 或许该劝排队的回去 |
[23:57] | Wow, Carter, I’m impressed. | 卡特 我真惊讶 |
[24:00] | This venue, | 这片场地 |
[24:00] | The security, your walkie-talkies. | 保安人员 对讲机 |
[24:03] | So offish. | 真高大上 |
[24:04] | They took my flask. | 他们收走了我带的酒 |
[24:06] | Wait, why did you try to sneak in a flask? | 等等 你为什么想带酒 |
[24:08] | Because he’s cheap. | 因为他屌丝 |
[24:09] | Okay, I– I prefer thrifty. | 我更喜欢”节约”这说法 |
[24:14] | He found my molly, too. | 他还收走了我的摇头丸 |
[24:15] | We’ll find some. | 我们会有的 |
[24:19] | Hey, will you buy me drinks tonight? | 你今晚能请我喝酒吗 |
[24:20] | What am I, your sugar daddy? | 怎么 我是你糖爹吗 |
[24:22] | I didn’t bring my wallet. | 我没带钱包 |
[24:23] | Fine, but I’m keeping a running tab. | 好吧 不过我记着账呢 |
[24:27] | Hey, have you seen Ben? | 你看见本了吗 |
[24:29] | He was supposed to be here. | 他本该在这的 |
[24:30] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[24:32] | All right, I’m gonna go look for him, I’ll be back. | 好吧 我去找找他 等下回来 |
[24:37] | I don’t know where he is. He never came home. | 我不知道他在哪 他没回家 |
[24:39] | Did you try calling him? | 你试着打他电话了吗 |
[24:40] | Yeah, I left a bunch of messages. | 是的 留了一堆言 |
[24:42] | He’s probably just blowing off steam. | 他可能在发脾气 |
[24:43] | You know what? It’ll be fine once you tell him | 等你告诉他我们想出办法了 |
[24:45] | that we worked it all out. | 他就会好的 |
[24:49] | False alarm, I just spotted him. | 说错了 我刚看到了他 |
[24:51] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[24:56] | I’ll let you get back to the party. | 那你去忙派对吧 |
[24:58] | – Everything okay? – Yeah, why? | -一切都好吗 -是 为什么 |
[25:00] | I don’t know. I can always tell when | 不知道 你有心事 |
[25:01] | there’s something on your mind. | 我能听得出来 |
[25:04] | Come on, tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[25:06] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[25:08] | She… | 她… |
[25:09] | – she pulled me over. – What? When? | -她半路拦下了我 -什么时候 |
[25:11] | After I left the bar, | 我离开酒吧以后 |
[25:12] | And I wasn’t’ even speeding or anything. | 我根本都没超速 |
[25:13] | She just… wanted to mess with me. | 她只是…想找我麻烦 |
[25:17] | Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[25:19] | Because I knew you would be upset. | 因为我知道你会生气 |
[25:21] | And frankly, I don’t want to give Elizabeth | 而且说实话 我不想再给伊丽莎白 |
[25:22] | another reason to hate me. | 又一个恨我的理由了 |
[25:24] | So let’s just keep this between us. | 所以你也别告诉其他人 |
[25:26] | I’m serious, Carter. Promise not to say anything. | 真的 卡特 答应我什么都别说 |
[25:32] | She sees the change in him. | 她”看到了他的改变” |
[25:33] | Can you believe that she said that? | 你敢相信她说了这话吗 |
[25:38] | Okay, I’m just posing the question, but do you think | 我就是随便一问 但你觉得 |
[25:41] | that there is any chance that should could be right? | 她有可能是对的吗 |
[25:45] | Drink, smack her around, | 酗酒 家暴 |
[25:47] | apologize, get clean, repeat. | 道歉 戒酒 再犯 |
[25:49] | That was the routine. | 那是他的套路 |
[25:51] | And on the one night that my mom made the mistake | 在那晚我妈妈犯错 |
[25:53] | of calling him a loser, | 骂他废物之后 |
[25:55] | he snapped and assaulted her with a knife. | 他用刀捅了我妈 |
[25:58] | Does that sound like somebody who’s capable of change to you? | 你觉得这种人能改变吗 |
[26:01] | Max, I am on your side, but we’ve been sitting | 麦克斯 我是支持你的 但我们 |
[26:03] | in the car for ten minutes and you haven’t started it. | 已经在车里坐了十分钟还没走 |
[26:06] | Do you think that maybe you want to stay? | 你心里是不是或许想留下 |
[26:09] | I don’t want to leave her alone with him. | 我不想留她一个人跟他独处 |
[26:12] | He will try to get back with her. That’s what he always does. | 他会报复她的 向来都是这样 |
[26:19] | You’re the smartest person that I know. | 你是我认识最聪明的人了 |
[26:22] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么办 |
[26:25] | I think we should go back in for dinner, | 我觉得我们该回去吃晚饭 |
[26:28] | wait for your dad to leave, convince your mom to move. | 等你爸爸离开 说服你妈妈搬走 |
[26:31] | That is the whole reason we came up here | 那是我们来这的原因 |
[26:33] | and we can’t let your dad derail that. | 别被你爸爸干扰了 |
[26:38] | – I hate being in the same room with him. – I know. | -我讨厌跟他共处一室 -我知道 |
[26:42] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[26:44] | I’ll be with you. | 我会陪着你的 |
[26:54] | I knew if I kept calling you, | 我知道如果一直打你电话 |
[26:56] | I would eventually wear you down. | 你最终会投降的 |
[26:57] | You pulled Lori over? | 你拦停了洛莉吗 |
[26:59] | Have you totally lost your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[27:01] | Carter, let me explain. | 卡特 听我解释 |
[27:02] | How do you explain police harassment, mom? | 这是警察骚扰 有什么好解释的 |
[27:05] | It was wrong. | 我做错了 |
[27:06] | It was stupid and wrong. | 这是个愚蠢的错误 |
[27:08] | Then why on earth did you do it? | 那你为什么要做 |
[27:10] | Because– | 因为… |
[27:12] | the short answer is that | 简要说来就是 |
[27:15] | I feel like you’re slipping away from me, again, | 我感觉自己又一次要失去你了 |
[27:19] | and it was a momentary lapse of judgment. | 当时我是一时糊涂 |
[27:22] | This was more than a momentary lapse of judgment. | 这可不只是一时糊涂 |
[27:24] | It’ll never happen again. | 我不会再这样了 |
[27:25] | I promise you, you have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[27:27] | You’re seriously expecting me to trust you after all of this? | 发生这些事以后 你还想让我相信你吗 |
[27:30] | You were the one that said trust is something | 信任需要努力去换 |
[27:31] | you need to earn, mom. | 这是你说的 妈妈 |
[27:32] | Maybe you should have taken your own advice. | 或许你该听听自己的建议 |
[27:34] | Carter, wait! | 卡特 等等 |
[28:02] | So this is how you’re gonna help Olivia stay off drugs, huh? | 你就是这么帮奥利维亚戒毒的吗 |
[28:05] | By selling them? | 自己卖吗 |
[28:07] | Your big idea didn’t pan out, | 你的好主意没奏效 |
[28:08] | so I had to come up with something. | 我只好自己想办法 |
[28:09] | You’re an idiot, you know that? | 你真是蠢 |
[28:11] | If you had listened to any of my messages, | 如果你听了我的留言 |
[28:12] | you would know by now that I worked it out with Lori. | 就会知道我已经说服了洛莉 |
[28:14] | – She’s gonna take Olivia in. – When did she agree to that? | -她会收留奥利维亚 -什么时候 |
[28:17] | When I agreed to pitch in my own money to help pay for it. | 当我同意出钱养奥利维亚的时候 |
[28:23] | All right, you didn’t have to do that. | 好吧 你不用这样的 |
[28:26] | Well, we’re family, aren’t we? | 我们是一家人 |
[28:27] | We’re supposed to be looking out for each other. | 应该相互照应 |
[28:30] | But now you have to leave. | 但现在你得走了 |
[28:31] | – Seriously? – Yeah, seriously. I want you to leave, Ben. | -真的吗 -没错 请你离开 本 |
[28:34] | You can’t sell drugs at my party. | 你不能在我的派对上卖毒品 |
[28:36] | That stuff might’ve flown when we were underground, | 地下派对时你卖或许没关系 |
[28:37] | but we’re legit now, I have to keep some semblance of order. | 但现在我们合法了 我起码得维护秩序 |
[28:40] | All right, and what happened to family looks out for each other? | 那说好的家人要互相照应呢 |
[28:42] | This isn’t about family, Ben. This is business. | 这跟家人无关 本 这是生意 |
[28:44] | Would you please get out of here? Now? | 现在能请你出去了吗 |
[28:55] | Your dad has all kinds of plans. | 你爸都计划好了 |
[28:57] | Bill, why don’t you tell him? | 比尔 说说吧 |
[28:59] | Well, there are a lot of great social programs | 我联系了不少个挺好的 |
[29:02] | I’ve been in contact with, | 社会帮助项目 |
[29:04] | helped me find some housing, | 让我找到了住家 |
[29:05] | they’re gonna help me find a job. | 还会帮我找到工作 |
[29:10] | You know, it is so great to finally spend some time with you, Karen. | 我们终于能一起聚聚真好 凯伦 |
[29:14] | It would be even better if you lived closer to Max, you know? | 如果你住得能离麦克斯近一些就更好了 |
[29:17] | We could– we could do this all the time. | 我们可以经常吃饭 |
[29:18] | Right, I’m sure Max would just love that. | 麦克斯肯定不会欢迎的 |
[29:21] | Oh, he would. Right? | 他欢迎 对吗 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:25] | I think you’d like Great Falls. | 我觉得你会喜欢大瀑布城 |
[29:27] | Well, it would be nice to not be so far away. | 如果住近一点 也挺好 |
[29:30] | Get you out of this house. | 让你从这房子搬出去 |
[29:33] | We had some good times in here, too. | 我们在这也有过幸福日子 |
[29:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:37] | I’m having a hard time remembering that. | 我怎么不记得 |
[29:40] | Remember that little mini acoustic guitar | 还记得你六岁生日时 |
[29:43] | I got you on your sixth birthday? You loved that thing. | 我送你的小木吉他吗 你很喜欢 |
[29:46] | Oh, you know, I think I still have it somewhere in the garage. | 那个好像还在车库里 |
[29:49] | Mom, you don’t have to– | 妈妈 你不用… |
[29:50] | Keep talking, I’ll just be a sec. | 你们继续聊 我马上回来 |
[29:56] | Look, I get why you’re upset, Max. | 我知道你生气 麦克斯 |
[29:58] | You probably thought that parole hearing was the last time | 你可能以为假释听证会就是我们 |
[30:00] | you’d ever have to see me. | 最后一次见面了 |
[30:02] | Hoped, is far more accurate. | “希望”更准确 |
[30:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:07] | You said some pretty rough stuff about me. | 你说了我不少坏话 |
[30:09] | I wasn’t sure if you were gonna stay for dinner, | 我不确定你愿不愿意留下来吃晚餐 |
[30:10] | but I’m glad you did. | 但很高兴你留下了 |
[30:11] | I didn’t stay for you. | 我没说是为了你 |
[30:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:15] | But I’ll take time with my son any way I can get it. | 但我珍惜一切跟你共处的时光 |
[30:18] | Look, if you never want to see me again after tonight, | 如果你今晚之后再也不想见我 |
[30:22] | I’ll leave you alone. | 我不会打扰你的 |
[30:24] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[30:25] | Your word doesn’t hold a whole lot of water with me. | 你的保证对我一文不值 |
[30:30] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[30:32] | Why did you keep that thing around all these years? | 你留着这东西那么多年干什么 |
[30:35] | Well, you know, I was– | 你知道的 我… |
[30:36] | You don’t throw something away just ’cause | 人不能因为东西有些老旧 |
[30:38] | it’s a little old and busted up. | 就直接扔掉 |
[30:43] | Okay, look at the view from this roof. | 看房顶上的景色 |
[30:45] | You can see over the whole city. | 能看到整个城市 |
[30:47] | Where am I gonna sleep when I come to visit? | 我去看你们的时候能睡哪 |
[30:49] | Don’t you worry, I got you. | 别担心 有地方 |
[30:51] | Guest bedroom, bam. | 客卧 |
[30:53] | Oh, that’ll work, that’s nice. | 这可以 不错 |
[30:56] | – Can I get a refill? – That’s your third. | -我能再喝一杯吗 -这是第三杯了 |
[30:58] | – I’m good for it. – You’re not good for anything. | -我没事 -你根本不能喝酒 |
[31:03] | I’m kidding! | 我开玩笑的 |
[31:21] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[31:24] | How they used to sing like this all the time. | 他们以前也经常这么唱歌 |
[31:34] | Sometimes, I would refuse to go to sleep until… | 有时候 我听不完都不睡 |
[31:45] | I thought you said you were done drinking. | 我以为你说不喝酒了 |
[31:47] | I am. | 是的 |
[31:49] | I was sipping. | 就抿一口 |
[31:50] | There’s a big difference. | 区别很大的 |
[32:00] | Okay. We’re done. | 好吧 结束了 |
[32:04] | – Excuse me? – You need to go. | -你说什么 -你该走了 |
[32:05] | You can’t be in this house with her anymore. | 别在她家久留 |
[32:08] | I don’t think that’s really up to you, son. | 这好像不是你能决定的 儿子 |
[32:10] | Stop calling me son! | 别喊我儿子 |
[32:14] | All right, you need to calm down. | 好吧 你冷静一下 |
[32:15] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[32:16] | I think that that parole board let you out | 我觉得假释委员会放你出狱 |
[32:18] | because of overcrowding, not because you’re reformed. | 是因为囚犯过多 而不是你改过自新 |
[32:20] | They just needed the space. | 他们需要地方而已 |
[32:21] | Max, it’s– it’s okay, don’t. | 麦克斯 没事的 |
[32:23] | – Listen to your mother. – I gotta hand it to you. | -听你妈妈的话 -我真佩服你 |
[32:25] | You almost had me fooled, too. | 差点连我也骗过了 |
[32:26] | Just like you did when I was a kid. | 就像我小时候一样 |
[32:28] | Every time you got clean off of a bender | 每次你戒了酒 |
[32:31] | and tried to convince me that everything was gonna be different, | 都告诉我事情会不同 |
[32:34] | but it wasn’t then. | 但没一次成真 |
[32:35] | And it isn’t now, because you’re still the same old goddamn loser! | 现在也一样 因为你还是原来那个废物 |
[32:45] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[33:08] | You seen Jared? | 你们看见贾里德了吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I just saw him head to the back. | 他刚去后面了 |
[33:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:17] | Okay, I’m gonna ask you a question | 我问你一个问题 |
[33:20] | and I want you to be 100% honest. | 你要老实回答我 |
[33:22] | Wouldn’t dream of giving you a lesser percentage. | 我为什么要骗你 |
[33:26] | What’s the question? | 什么问题 |
[33:26] | I know Bird is going to New York with Seth for the summer | 我知道波德夏天会和塞斯去纽约 |
[33:30] | and they’re in love | 他俩很相爱 |
[33:32] | and they’re soul mates and all that, but… | 情投意合什么的 但是… |
[33:37] | …do you think I still have a shot with her? | 你觉得我和她还有机会吗 |
[33:40] | Make that a double, will you? | 这杯双份 |
[33:42] | You really didn’t have to show up here, Rick. | 你没必要来这里 瑞克 |
[33:43] | I got everything under control. | 我控制得住局面 |
[33:44] | Now, would you call being late on your last payment | 上一笔欠债迟还 |
[33:46] | having things under control? | 这叫控制住吗 |
[33:47] | Hey, it was three days, okay? | 就迟了三天 好吗 |
[33:49] | You didn’t have to break into my apartment. | 你没必要闯进我公寓 |
[33:50] | Do you think I enjoy spending my Friday nights | 我觉得我喜欢在周五晚上 |
[33:52] | rifling through your underwear drawer | 翻你内衣抽屉 |
[33:54] | looking for the money that you owe me? | 找你欠我的钱吗 |
[33:55] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[33:56] | But I received exactly eight grand. | 但我只收到八千块 |
[33:58] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[33:59] | I’ll get you another two by the end of the night. | 今晚结束我就能给你剩下的两千 |
[34:01] | Fantastic. | 非常好 |
[34:02] | Only 40k to go and your debt’s paid. | 还剩四万块 你欠的就还清了 |
[34:04] | You said you were gonna knock off a couple thousand for that– | 你说那件事也抵几千块的 |
[34:06] | – that other thing that I did for you. – I did. | -你让我做的那件事 -没错 |
[34:09] | That doesn’t stop your interest from going up. | 那也抵不了你的利息 |
[34:12] | All right– hey, listen, man, | 好吧 听着 |
[34:12] | I’m gonna need an extension this month, | 我这个月需要你宽限几天 |
[34:14] | at least until we get a few more of these parties off the ground. | 起码等我们再办几场派对 |
[34:16] | Look, Jared, I like you. I like your bar. | 贾里德 我喜欢你 也喜欢你的酒吧 |
[34:18] | That’s why when you came to me and said you needed 50 grand | 所以当你来借五万块 说否则就要 |
[34:20] | or you’d lose the place, I loaned it to you. | 关店的时候 我借给了你 |
[34:23] | I saved your ass. | 救了你一命 |
[34:24] | But we’re coming up on six months here | 但现在已经过了六个月 |
[34:26] | and your interest is reaching an untenable tipping point. | 利息越滚越多 |
[34:28] | – Rick, I am trying. – I know. | -瑞克 我在尽力 -我知道 |
[34:30] | But now it’s starting to hurt my business. | 但现在这影响我生意了 |
[34:32] | So I’m gonna need you to be paid up, in full, by the first. | 所以我要你赶快还清钱 |
[34:35] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[34:36] | Or you’re not gonna like what comes next. | 否则你不会喜欢要发生的事 |
[34:43] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[34:45] | Oh, he was just looking for the restroom. | 他在找洗手间 |
[34:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:47] | I just caught Ben dealing. | 我发现本在贩毒 |
[34:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:51] | – Yeah, I kicked him out. – Good. | -对 我把他赶走了 -好吧 |
[34:53] | Yeah, I mean… that’s good. | 我是说 干得对 |
[34:55] | We can’t have people dealing out in the open like that. | 不能让人在这公开贩毒 |
[34:58] | It’s such a crazy night. Would you kiss me already? | 今晚真疯狂 吻我一下吧 |
[35:06] | – Seriously? – What? | -你当真吗 -怎么了 |
[35:08] | You said you’d get rid of it. | 你说你会扔掉的 |
[35:10] | I am going to, I just figured we’d need | 我准备扔 只是想着我们 |
[35:12] | a little extra security for tonight. | 今晚或许需要点帮助 |
[35:14] | What, in case you needed to shoot somebody? | 什么 万一要打死谁吗 |
[35:15] | All right, it’s not loaded, okay? | 这没装子弹 好吗 |
[35:18] | It’s just for show. | 只是用来吓人 |
[35:21] | I didn’t tell you because I know how you feel about guns. | 我没告诉你 是因为我知道你不喜欢枪 |
[35:23] | And yet you brought it anyway. | 但你还是带来了 |
[35:25] | Are we gonna have this fight in the middle of our party? | 我们非要在派对中途吵架吗 |
[35:30] | What? | 干什么 |
[35:31] | No, I’m just wondering where the hell the guy I moved in with went. | 我只是在好奇之前和我同居的那人去哪了 |
[35:34] | I have absolutely no idea who this guy is. | 我不知道眼前这人是谁 |
[35:39] | Look, I– i’m still the same guy, okay? | 我没有变 好吗 |
[35:43] | Carter, something’s wrong with Seth! | 卡特 塞斯出事了 |
[35:45] | He came up here, like, ten minutes ago to lay down, | 他十分钟前过来躺下 |
[35:47] | he said he felt sick! | 说自己好难受 |
[35:48] | Seth, Seth! | 塞斯 |
[35:52] | Oh, my god, what’s happening? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[35:56] | Call 9-1-1, okay? Meet them out front! | 快报警 出去等着警车 |
[35:57] | Go, come on! Hey, hey, Seth, Seth. | 快 醒醒 塞斯 |
[36:01] | No, no, no, no, no. Seth! | 不不不 塞斯 |
[36:03] | Come on, buddy! Come on, buddy, wake up! | 快醒醒 伙计 |
[36:04] | No! | 不要 |
[36:18] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[36:20] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[36:32] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:39] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[36:41] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[36:49] | We gotta get him out of here. | 我们得把他弄出去 |
[36:50] | – Grab his legs. – What? Why? | -抓住他腿 -什么 |
[36:52] | – Jared, stop! – Carter, he obviously OD’d, okay? | -贾里德 住手 -他明显是吸毒过量 |
[36:55] | If the paramedics find him in here, | 如果急救人员在这找到他 |
[36:56] | The cops are gonna be all over us. | 警察会盘查我们 |
[36:57] | Why? We didn’t do anything wrong. | 为什么 我们又没做错事 |
[36:59] | – He obviously took something. – Carter, we could get sued. | -他自己吸的毒 -卡特 我们会被起诉 |
[37:01] | We could go to jail, or god knows what else. | 会去坐牢 或者什么其他事 |
[37:03] | Is that what you’re thinking about right now? | 你现在就在想这个吗 |
[37:04] | If we get him off the property, at least we’re protected. | 如果我们把他弄走 起码我们安全了 |
[37:06] | – I’m not doing that, Jared. – Come on, | -我不要 贾里德 -快 |
[37:08] | – We don’t have a lot of time, okay? – What are you talking about? | -我们没时间了 -你在说什么 |
[37:10] | Help me with this! | 快帮我 |
[37:13] | He’s our friend, Jared. | 他是我们朋友 贾里德 |
[37:15] | I did everything I could to try and save him, okay? | 我已经尽力救他了 好吗 |
[37:19] | Now I’m trying to save us. | 现在我要救我们 |
[37:22] | I don’t care, I’m not doing it. | 我不在乎 我不会干的 |
[37:24] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 好 那我自己来 |
[37:37] | – I’m such an idiot. – Hey, don’t say that. | -我真蠢 -别这么说 |
[37:39] | I let him through the door. | 是我让他进了家门 |
[37:41] | I put you in harm’s way. | 置你于危险之中 |
[37:42] | Yeah, but it’s okay. It’s over, I’m fine. | 是的 但没关系 都结束了 |
[37:46] | Do you really have to go? | 你非要走吗 |
[37:49] | Can’t you just stay for one more night? | 再留一晚吧 |
[37:51] | We gotta get back. | 我们得回去了 |
[37:52] | You should think about what we talked about. | 你该想想我们说的话 |
[37:55] | You moving near me. | 搬到我附近 |
[37:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:01] | I– I want to write down | 我去写下 |
[38:02] | that recipe for my spaghetti sauce you like so much. | 你喜欢的那个意面酱菜谱 |
[38:05] | – Okay. – Don’t move. | -好 -别走 |
[38:14] | When you said that he… | 你说他… |
[38:16] | had you fooled, was that true? | 差点骗过了你 是真的吗 |
[38:20] | Did you really believe he’d changed? | 你真的相信他悔改了吗 |
[38:21] | I wanted to. | 我想相信 |
[38:24] | But I had to find out for sure. | 但我得确定 |
[38:26] | So you provoked him on purpose. | 所以你故意激怒他 |
[38:29] | She doesn’t need to know that. | 她不需要知道 |
[38:32] | She feels guilty enough. | 她已经很内疚了 |
[38:34] | Kinda the greatest son ever. | 你真是个好儿子 |
[38:37] | You know I would do the same thing for you. | 你知道我也会这样对你的 |
[38:40] | I do know. | 我知道 |
[38:42] | I mean that. | 我说真的 |
[38:44] | If there was ever a chance of you getting hurt, | 如果你可能受一丁点伤害 |
[38:46] | there is nothing I would not do to protect you. | 我都会拼尽全力保护你 |
[39:06] | Hey, mom. What you doing? | 妈妈 你在干什么 |
[39:08] | – Nothing. – Really? | -没什么 -真的吗 |
[39:10] | ’cause it looks like you’re sitting on Carter’s bed, | 因为你看起来像坐在卡特床上 |
[39:13] | staring at the walls. | 盯着墙发呆 |
[39:16] | Busted. | 被你发现了 |
[39:17] | Eh, don’t be embarrassed. | 别不好意思 |
[39:20] | I’ve done this move. | 我也这样过 |
[39:22] | – You have? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[39:24] | Well, it’s the next best thing to her being here. | 她在家之外的第二个好处 |
[39:30] | Think she’ll ever come back? | 你觉得她会回来吗 |
[39:32] | I don’t know, sweetie. | 不知道 亲爱的 |
[39:36] | I did a stupid thing. She’s pretty mad at me. | 我做了件傻事 她很生气 |
[39:39] | Well, to be fair, you– | 说实话 你… |
[39:42] | you do a lot of stupid things. | 你做了很多傻事 |
[39:48] | Why you gotta put me on cast? | 你干嘛要招我演戏 |
[39:52] | No, it’s blast, mom, blast. | 不 妈妈 是生气 |
[39:54] | You put someone on blast, not cast. | 招别人生气 不是演戏 |
[39:57] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[39:59] | Hey, how about we do something fun? | 不如我们做些有趣的事吧 |
[40:01] | Let’s– | 我们… |
[40:02] | let’s go downstairs. Watch a movie. | 我们下楼去 看一部电影 |
[40:07] | Yeah, yeah. Just give me another 45 seconds. | 好 再给我四十五秒 |
[40:13] | Sure. | 好的 |
[40:31] | Came outside for a smoke and I found him here. | 我出来抽烟 看到的他 |
[40:34] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[40:36] | No. | 不认识 |
[40:38] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢配合 |
[40:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:52] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[40:58] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:00] | All right? You’re safe. | 好吗 你安全了 |