时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | You’re stuffing handfuls of cash in your bag | 你往包里放一堆现金 |
[00:12] | and you’re living with your 25-year-old boyfriend. | 还和你那二十五岁的男朋友住在一起 |
[00:14] | – Just trust me. – Trust is something that you earn. | -相信我 -信任需要努力去换 |
[00:17] | I’m driving up to see my mom. | 我明天要开车去见我妈 |
[00:19] | How is she handling your dad being out? | 你爸出狱了 她接受得怎么样 |
[00:21] | – Hi, son. – You are still the same old goddamn loser! | -儿子 -你还是原来那个废物 |
[00:25] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:32] | Wow, Carter, I’m impressed, the security. | 卡特 我真惊讶 保安人员 |
[00:35] | – They found my molly. – We’ll find some. | -他们还收走了我的摇头丸 -我们会有的 |
[00:36] | Vacation’s over, time to get back to work. | 度假结束 该回来工作了 |
[00:38] | I’m in. | 我干 |
[00:42] | Carter, something’s wrong with Seth. | 卡特 塞斯出事了 |
[00:44] | No-no-no, come on, call 911! | 不不不 快报警 |
[00:45] | He obviously OD’d. | 他明显是吸毒过量 |
[00:46] | Come on! He’s dead. | 醒醒 他死了 |
[00:49] | If we get him off the property, at least we’re protected. | 如果我们把他弄走 起码我们安全了 |
[00:51] | – Grab his legs. – What’re you talking about? | -抓住他腿 -你在说什么 |
[00:52] | Help me with this! | 快帮我 |
[00:54] | All right, fine, I’ll do it myself. | 好 那我自己来 |
[01:08] | This is so screwed up. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[01:10] | Babe, you gotta relax, okay? | 宝贝 你得放松点 好吗 |
[01:12] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[01:13] | – Yep. – Look. | -嗯 -听着 |
[01:14] | He was already dead, I moved the body | 他已经死了 我移开尸体 |
[01:17] | to protect you, to protect us. | 是为了保护你 保护我们 |
[01:18] | – Yeah, you said that. – Because it’s true. | -你说过了 -因为是真的 |
[01:20] | And now the cops have one less reason | 现在警察又少了一个 |
[01:22] | to put this on us. | 怪罪我们的理由 |
[01:22] | This is on us, Jared. | 这就怪我们 贾里德 |
[01:24] | No, it isn’t, Carter, it was an accident. | 不 卡特 这是意外 |
[01:27] | It was an accident. | 这是意外 |
[01:29] | Then why do I feel like this? | 那为什么我这么难受 |
[01:31] | Because you’re a good person. | 因为你是个好人 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I’m the patron saint | 是啊 我是守护圣徒 |
[01:33] | of helping our friends overdose, apparently. | 帮我们的朋友吸毒过量了 |
[01:35] | No, you had nothing to do with that, okay? | 不 你跟那事无关 好吗 |
[01:37] | We had nothing to do with that. | 我们跟那事无关 |
[01:38] | Seth took those drugs himself. | 塞斯自己吸的毒 |
[01:39] | That’s not the point, Jared. | 那不是重点 贾里德 |
[01:41] | It is the point, people party. | 这就是 人们会找乐子 |
[01:43] | It is not on us. | 这不怪我们 |
[01:48] | Just– hey, you just gotta take a breath. | 你得歇口气 |
[01:56] | All right, we need to make a plan for | 好吧 我们得制定计划 |
[01:58] | what to say if the cops have questions. | 想好应对警察的说词 |
[02:01] | Well, I was thinking we would just tell the truth. | 我以为我们说真话就好了 |
[02:05] | Or we stick as close to the truth as possible. | 或者我们尽量说真话 |
[02:13] | All right, first they’re gonna ask | 首先他们会问我们 |
[02:15] | – if we had permits and security. – Which we did. | -有没有许可证和保安 -我们有 |
[02:18] | Then they’re probably gonna wanna know | 然后可能想知道 |
[02:19] | if we knew how Seth got the drugs. | 塞斯怎么拿到的毒品 |
[02:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[02:23] | Do we wanna tell him that we knew he was dealing at the party? | 你想告诉警察我们知道他在派对上贩毒吗 |
[02:27] | I can’t turn him in, Jared. | 我不能告发他 贾里德 |
[02:30] | All right, then we won’t. | 那就不说 |
[02:31] | I’ll spread the word, okay? | 我会告诉大家 好吗 |
[02:32] | No one is gonna mention his name. | 没人会提到他的名字 |
[02:35] | You would do that? | 你会这样做吗 |
[02:36] | Of course. He’s your brother. | 当然 他是你弟弟 |
[02:39] | We got into this together. | 我们一起卷进来 |
[02:40] | We’ll get out of it together, too. | 也要一起脱身 |
[03:19] | Here, do you want some water? | 给 你想喝水吗 |
[03:26] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[03:28] | Do you want– what do you have? | 你想要… 这里有什么 |
[03:31] | Um, bar food. | 酒吧食物 |
[03:33] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[03:34] | Chips and guac. Pizza bites. | 薯片和鳄梨酱 披萨 |
[03:38] | Any fruit? | 有水果吗 |
[03:40] | Olives? | 橄榄 |
[03:41] | Although I’m pretty sure they’re stuffed with blue cheese. | 虽然我肯定里面塞了蓝奶酪 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[04:00] | Standard issue shell of a person. | 只剩一副躯壳了 |
[04:03] | Which is actually an improvement considering | 考虑到她两小时前的情况 |
[04:05] | where she was two hours ago. | 这其实是个进步 |
[04:06] | Yeah, coming down off molly. | 是啊 嗑完摇头丸后慢慢清醒了 |
[04:09] | Aspirin, water, repeat. | 知道了 阿司匹林和水 |
[04:10] | Anything else we can do? | 我们还能做什么吗 |
[04:12] | I don’t know, what do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[04:14] | Well, Pink Floyd and Diane Banks | 平克·弗洛伊德和黛安·班克斯 |
[04:16] | got me through my darkest hours. | 帮我度过了艰难岁月 |
[04:20] | But I think sleep’s probably better for Bird. | 但我觉得波德最好睡觉 |
[04:23] | Sleep, right. | 对 睡觉 |
[04:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:36] | It doesn’t look good. | 看起来不大好 |
[04:37] | You should see the other guy. | 你该看看跟我打架那人 |
[04:39] | Don’t joke, Max, it’s not funny. | 别开玩笑 麦克斯 不好笑 |
[04:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:44] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[04:47] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[04:49] | Thanks, um… | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Taylor’s taking care of Bird. | 泰勒在照顾波德 |
[04:52] | Jared’s taking care of the other stuff. | 贾里德在处理别的事 |
[04:54] | Who’s knocking some sense into your idiot brother? | 谁在让你的白痴弟弟懂点道理 |
[04:58] | No one else knows… other than Jared. | 没人知道 除了贾里德 |
[05:01] | – Why are you protecting him? – He’s my brother, Max. | -你为什么保护他 -他是我弟弟 麦克斯 |
[05:04] | – Your mom doesn’t know about this? – We’re barely speaking. | -你妈妈不知道吗 -我们都不说话了 |
[05:06] | This can’t be the first thing I talk to her about in weeks. | 我不能一开口就说这事 |
[05:09] | It’s fine, I’ll handle it. | 没事 我来处理 |
[05:10] | Jared and I have a plan. | 贾里德和我有个计划 |
[05:15] | Hey, Bird’s ready to head out. | 波德准备走了 |
[05:18] | Not gonna outrun this. | 这次跑不掉了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, they’re for you. | 这是给你的 |
[05:23] | They’re so much better with vodka. | 配上伏特加好吃多了 |
[05:26] | You know anything that isn’t? | 有什么不是吗 |
[05:29] | Why did this happen? | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[05:31] | Oh… don’t, no. | 别哭 |
[05:35] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[05:51] | What, you don’t answer texts anymore? | 你都不回短信了吗 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry. I just didn’t know what to say. | 抱歉 我只是不知道说什么好 |
[05:57] | – What happened? – I don’t know, Ben. | -怎么了 -我不知道 本 |
[05:58] | – You tell me. – Tell you what? | -你来告诉我 -告诉你什么 |
[06:00] | The cops came last night when everything went down. | 昨晚出事的时候警察来了 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I’m sure, did they look for the guy | 当然了 他们找那个 |
[06:03] | who tried to sell to him? | 卖给他毒品的人了吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah, they were. | 找了 |
[06:07] | Okay, well, did they find him? | 那他们找到了吗 |
[06:08] | Ben, I know it was you, I saw you. | 本 我知道是你 我看到你了 |
[06:12] | All right, well, you saw wrong. | 那你看错了 |
[06:14] | Oh, please, Ben, you were with him at the party, | 本 当时你跟他一起在派对上 |
[06:16] | and you were dealing. | 还在贩毒 |
[06:18] | Yeah, but I didn’t sell to Seth. | 是 但我没卖给塞斯 |
[06:19] | – Ben. – I didn’t! | -本 -我真没有 |
[06:21] | You know what, forget it– what’s the point? | 算了 说这个有什么意义 |
[06:23] | You always assume the worst about me anyway. | 反正你总是看到我坏的一面 |
[06:24] | – That’s not true. – Yeah, it is. | -不是的 -就是 |
[06:26] | You thought that I stole your dad’s watch. | 你还以为我偷了你爸的手表 |
[06:28] | Okay, yes, | 好吧 是 |
[06:29] | I did think that very briefly. | 我是一时那么想过 |
[06:31] | But I apologized. | 但我都道歉了 |
[06:32] | Ben, look, I’m doing this to help you. | 本 我这么做是为了帮你 |
[06:34] | Is that what this is? | 真的是这样吗 |
[06:35] | Yes, that’s what this is. | 对 就是这样 |
[06:36] | Maybe you’re just here ’cause you need someone else to blame, | 你来也可能是因为需要找个人怪 |
[06:39] | somebody other than yourself. | 除你之外的人 |
[06:40] | – What? – You threw the party, Carter. | -什么 -派对是你办的 卡特 |
[06:42] | You know what goes down. | 你知道一切情况 |
[06:43] | This is on you as much as anyone. | 这件事也是你的责任 |
[06:50] | Yeah, so he’s 20, male, and we’re definitely sure | 他二十岁 男性 我们很确定 |
[06:53] | it came from the same batch. | 害死他的是同一批毒品 |
[06:54] | All right, well, thanks for calling me. | 好 谢谢你打来电话 |
[06:55] | I’ll add it to my file. | 我会加入到文件中的 |
[06:57] | Yeah, right. | 对 好 |
[06:59] | Purple pills strike again, huh? | 紫色药丸又出击了吗 |
[07:01] | Mm-hmm, Loudoun County this time. | 对 这次是在劳登县 |
[07:03] | Loudoun County? | 劳登县 |
[07:04] | I thought Loudoun County was | 我还以为劳登县里 |
[07:05] | all cows and… people who tip cows. | 全是奶牛 和推奶牛的人 |
[07:07] | Who on earth does that? | 谁会那样做啊 |
[07:09] | People who have nothing better to do. | 没有其他事可做的人 |
[07:11] | Probably people who take purple pills. | 可能是吃紫色药丸的人吧 |
[07:14] | So you think that I should be | 所以说你认为我该 |
[07:15] | looking for cow-tippers? | 去找推奶牛的人吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, hey, you know what they say. | 你知道俗话怎么说的吗 |
[07:21] | Always follow the “Moo”-ney. | 一切向”钱”[牛]看 |
[07:24] | That’s… “udder”-ly hysterical. | “乳”此….好笑 |
[07:27] | Hah, that’s… that’s… | 这个… |
[07:31] | that was– I think that was good. | 这还真挺好笑 |
[07:34] | It’s a lousy thing to say. | 虽然我不想这么说 |
[07:36] | It’s not your fault, he’s deflecting. | 但这不怪你 是他不自量力 |
[07:38] | Really, Jared? | 真的吗 贾里德 |
[07:39] | I mean, we throw the parties. | 派对可是我们办的 |
[07:41] | Remember what I taught you about over-serving? | 还记得我教你的过量卖酒吗 |
[07:44] | How we can be held responsible if someone drinks too much here. | 如果有人在店里喝多 那我们也有责任 |
[07:46] | If I serve a guy ten drinks, | 如果我卖给一个人十杯酒 |
[07:47] | and he crashes on his way home, I’m responsible. | 而他在回家路上不行了 那责任在我 |
[07:50] | Right, and you could lose the bar. | 对 你可能因此失去酒吧 |
[07:51] | But if he sneaks in a flask | 但如果他自己偷带酒来 |
[07:53] | and then crashes on the way home, | 然后在回家路上不行了 |
[07:54] | I’m not responsible. | 那不关我事 |
[07:56] | I’ll feel bad like I do now, | 虽然我也会像现在一样愧疚 |
[07:58] | but I’m not at fault. | 但责任不在我 |
[08:02] | Look, Carter, | 卡特 |
[08:03] | if it didn’t happen at one of our parties, | 这件事不发生在我们的派对上 |
[08:04] | it was bound to happen at another one. | 也会发生在其他派对上 |
[08:07] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[08:08] | Don’t go down that road. | 你不用自责 |
[08:18] | Sorry, we’re closed– | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[08:20] | Uh, Jared Peters, Carter Wilson? | 贾里德·彼得斯 卡特·威尔逊 |
[08:22] | Yeah? | 是 |
[08:23] | Hi. Detective Dougherty. | 我是道赫蒂警探 |
[08:25] | We’re investigating the death of Seth Blazer. | 我们在调查塞斯·布莱泽的死亡案件 |
[08:27] | Did you know him? | 你们认识他吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah, we know him. | 我们认识他 |
[08:35] | Knew him. | 生前认识他 |
[08:36] | Would you mind coming down to the station with us? | 介意跟我们回警局一趟吗 |
[08:38] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问几个问题 |
[08:40] | Yeah, of course, anything we can do to help. | 当然不 我们尽量配合 |
[08:43] | We’ll wait. | 我们等着你们 |
[08:55] | If we’re just here to give statements, | 如果我们只是来提供证词的 |
[08:56] | why do you have to separate us? | 为什么要把我们分开 |
[08:58] | Oh, it’s for your protection. | 这是为了你们好 |
[09:00] | So we don’t get confused about who said what. | 不至于把证词搞混 |
[09:03] | So how long have you been running these parties? | 这种派对你们办了多久了 |
[09:06] | Um, a couple of months? | 几个月吧 |
[09:08] | And in that time, you’ve done, like, | 这段时期内 你们大约 |
[09:11] | five or six of ’em? | 办了五六场吗 |
[09:13] | Any other drug-related incidents? | 有其他场次涉及毒品吗 |
[09:15] | No, not that I know about. | 没有 至少我不知道有 |
[09:16] | So there weren’t any, or you just didn’t wanna know? | 那到底是没有 还是说你只是不愿知道 |
[09:21] | I don’t understand what the question is. | 我不明白问题是什么 |
[09:23] | Let’s go back to last night. | 我们回忆一下昨天的情况 |
[09:25] | Did you know that drugs were present at the party? | 你知道派对上有毒品出现吗 |
[09:27] | No, not until the incident. | 不 出事后我才知道 |
[09:30] | You think your friend in the next room will confirm that? | 你隔壁房间的朋友可以确认这点吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I know he will. | 他会的 |
[09:33] | We hired security. | 我们雇了保安人员 |
[09:34] | Five guys from a service. | 从安保公司雇了五个人 |
[09:36] | Then how did Seth Blazer get drugs into the party? | 那塞斯·布莱泽是怎么把毒品带进派对的 |
[09:39] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[09:49] | Your friend says he knows some things. | 你朋友说知道些情况 |
[09:51] | He said the party was your idea, | 他说开派对是你的主意 |
[09:53] | and that you knew drugs were being sold. | 你知道派对上有人贩毒 |
[09:57] | I don’t believe you, where is he? | 我不信 他在哪里 |
[09:59] | He’s obviously saving his own skin. | 他这显然是明哲保身 |
[10:01] | Don’t you wanna do the same? | 你不想也一样吗 |
[10:04] | We can start over. | 我们可以从头开始 |
[10:05] | And if you wanna change any part of your story. | 如果你想换个说法 |
[10:14] | Oh, I need to make a phone call. | 我要打个电话 |
[10:32] | Hi, it’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[10:33] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[10:35] | I’m, uh… | 我在… |
[10:37] | I’m… | 我在… |
[10:39] | Carter, is everything okay? | 卡特 你没事吧 |
[10:41] | I’m at Loudoun County Police Station. | 我在劳登县警局 |
[10:45] | Do you think you could come and meet me? | 你能来这里一趟吗 |
[10:46] | Of course, I’m on my way. | 当然 我马上来 |
[10:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Carter’s in trouble. | 卡特有麻烦了 |
[10:58] | Oh– what? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | This is my favorite show right here. | 这是我最爱看的节目 |
[11:02] | Okay, you know what, it’s my turn. | 不如这样吧 轮到我了 |
[11:03] | – Gabe, just pick a channel. – I’m working on it. | -加布 随便选个频道 -我在选 |
[11:05] | I think you have a problem. | 我觉得你有选择困难症 |
[11:08] | Find something. | 找到了 |
[11:09] | Not “Real Housewives.” | 不要看《娇妻》 |
[11:10] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[11:12] | Guys, Bird is asleep. | 波德在睡觉呢 |
[11:15] | Yeah, you’re making me dizzy. | 你搞得我头都晕了 |
[11:16] | Here, I’ll find something. | 给我 我来选 |
[11:20] | Oh, yeah. | 好爽 |
[11:22] | – Damon. – What? It’s part of my grieving process. | -达蒙 -这是我吊丧过程的一部分 |
[11:25] | To be fair, it was another thing | 说句公道话 这是另一个 |
[11:26] | that helped me when my dad died. | 帮我挺过我爸过世的东西 |
[11:28] | Guys, guys, come on, keep it down. | 拜托你们 小声点 |
[11:31] | Oh, see, you woke her up. | 看 你们吵醒她了 |
[11:32] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[11:34] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[11:35] | Look, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[11:36] | we should have a memorial for him. | 我们该给他办个追思会 |
[11:39] | That’s a really nice idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[11:41] | But isn’t his family doing something? | 但他的家人不是要做些什么吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, well, back in Missouri. | 那是在密苏里 |
[11:45] | He had so many friends here, I think we should do something. | 他在这有很多朋友 我想我们该做点什么 |
[11:47] | Maybe you should get some rest first. | 也许你应该先休息会 |
[11:49] | You know what, it’s gonna be the best funeral | 这肯定会是最棒的葬礼 |
[11:50] | anyone’s ever thrown– there’s gonna be music, | 到时会有音乐 |
[11:52] | dancing, a disco ball. | 跳舞 迪斯科球 |
[11:55] | And hot dogs. | 还有热狗 |
[11:56] | Seth really liked hot dogs, which was gross. | 塞斯很喜欢吃热狗 好恶心 |
[11:58] | But yeah, hot dogs. | 但还是要有热狗 |
[12:06] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[12:07] | Help her– I mean, what’s the harm? | 帮她 反正也没坏处 |
[12:09] | I think they call it an Irish wake. | 人们管这叫爱尔兰守灵仪式 |
[12:14] | So is your friend’s story making you rethink your statement? | 你朋友的说法是否让你重新考虑了供词 |
[12:17] | No, I just don’t have anything more to say. | 没 我该说的都说了 |
[12:19] | Isn’t that how statements work? | 供词不是这样的吗 |
[12:22] | – This interview is over. – Excuse me– | -审讯结束了 -你说什么 |
[12:24] | You are illegally interrogating a minor. | 你在非法审问未成年人 |
[12:27] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[12:29] | Carter, don’t say another word. | 卡特 什么也别再说 |
[12:30] | – Lori, can you take her outside please? – Carter– | -洛莉 你能带她出去吗 -卡特 |
[12:32] | I specifically asked you not to call her. | 我分明说了别打电话给她 |
[12:35] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[12:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | Are you her lawyer? | 你是她的律师吗 |
[12:42] | No, her mother. | 不 我是她妈妈 |
[12:44] | Detective Wilson, Fairfax County Police. | 威尔逊警探 费尔法克斯县警局 |
[12:46] | – Detective… – Dougherty. | -警探… -道赫蒂 |
[12:48] | Detective Dougherty, you wanna tell me how | 道赫蒂警探 你要告诉我 |
[12:49] | my daughter ended up in this room without legal representation? | 为什么我女儿没有律师陪同受审吗 |
[12:52] | I found her in a bar. | 我是在间酒吧里找到她的 |
[12:54] | I didn’t know she was a minor. | 不知道她是未成年人 |
[12:55] | Well, that’s interesting, maybe you should’ve checked. | 这可有趣了 也许你应该查一下 |
[13:00] | Any more policing advice, Detective? | 还有别的为警建议吗 警探 |
[13:02] | Because I have some parenting tips for you. | 因为我有些育儿心得要告诉你 |
[13:05] | Why did you call her? | 你为什么打电话给她 |
[13:07] | It was the right thing to do. | 这样做是对的 |
[13:08] | Yeah, but we’re not talking. | 但我们俩在吵架 |
[13:09] | That’s why I specifically asked for you. | 所以我特地找的你 |
[13:11] | – And I’m glad you did. – No, you don’t understand– | -我很高兴你找了 -你不明白 |
[13:13] | Carter, listen to me. | 卡特 听我说 |
[13:14] | Whatever is going on between you and Elizabeth, | 不管你和伊丽莎白之间有什么不愉快 |
[13:17] | it’s time to let it go. | 也闹够了 |
[13:19] | Detective, you know you wanna find out | 警探 你要查出 |
[13:21] | who’s actually responsible for this. | 真正的罪魁祸首 |
[13:23] | We know who’s responsible for this. | 我们知道谁是罪魁祸首 |
[13:25] | That’s why your daughter is here. | 所以我把你女儿带来这里 |
[13:26] | No, tainted drugs killed Seth Blazer. | 不 是致命毒品害死了塞斯·布莱泽 |
[13:29] | And it comes from the same supply | 这些毒品都是来自同一个散货点 |
[13:30] | that’s already killed five people in Fairfax County. | 已经在费尔法克斯县害死了五个人 |
[13:33] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[13:36] | We need to work together. | 我们要合作调查 |
[13:38] | Pool our resources. | 集合我们的资源 |
[13:39] | I’ve been tracking these drug dealers for a month. | 我一个月来都在追查这些毒贩 |
[13:42] | Okay, got it, uh, | 懂了 |
[13:43] | So do you want me to call your supervisor | 你要我给你的上级打电话 |
[13:45] | and explain your conflict of interest, or will you? | 解释你的利益冲突 还是你自己解释 |
[13:48] | You know what, we don’t have to play these games. | 我们不必玩这些把戏 |
[13:49] | We are on the same team. | 我们的目标一致 |
[13:52] | Look, Detective Wilson, I know who you are. | 威尔逊警探 我知道你是谁 |
[13:54] | Okay, you’re the cop whose kid got kidnapped. | 你就是那个孩子遭绑架的警察 |
[13:58] | Okay, okay, you know who I am. | 好吧 你知道我是谁 |
[14:01] | Then you should understand | 那你该明白 |
[14:02] | how much Carter has been through already. | 卡特经历了很多事 |
[14:04] | Yeah, it’s a terrible thing. | 是的 是糟透了 |
[14:05] | And when bad things like that happen, | 这种破事发生在孩子身上 |
[14:07] | kids never recover, do they? Never really. | 他们身心永远也无法完全恢复 |
[14:10] | I mean, next thing you know, it’s underage drinking. | 接下来他们就会未成年酗酒 |
[14:13] | Drugs. | 吸毒 |
[14:15] | And a dead friend that she helped put in the grave. | 也帮忙送了自己的朋友一程 |
[14:22] | I need you to dig around, | 我要你去调查 |
[14:23] | see what you can find out on Dougherty. | 尽力查出道赫蒂的资料 |
[14:26] | Well, ask everyone. | 挨个去问 |
[14:28] | As soon as possible, thanks. | 尽快 谢谢 |
[14:33] | I wasn’t the one who gave him those drugs. | 不是我把毒品给他的 |
[14:35] | I believe you, but you | 我相信你 但是你 |
[14:36] | could still get in a lot of trouble for this. | 仍然有可能因此陷入麻烦 |
[14:38] | If the Loudoun police make it look like you | 如果劳登县警方认为 |
[14:40] | allowed those drugs through the door, | 是你允许那些毒品进门 |
[14:42] | You could be charged. | 你会被起诉的 |
[14:43] | – With what? – Manslaughter. | -什么罪名 -过失杀人 |
[14:45] | And the fact that five other people died | 而且如今还有其他五人因为 |
[14:47] | using the same tainted drugs, Carter, | 同样的致命毒品而死 卡特 |
[14:49] | The charges could be even more serious. | 罪名很可能会更严重 |
[14:52] | They could put that all on me? | 他们会把这些都怪我头上吗 |
[14:54] | They could try, and you’re almost 18. | 他们会的 而且你也快满十八了 |
[14:56] | – Which means– – I could be charged as an adult. | -这意味着 -我可以被当做成人起诉 |
[15:03] | Okay, what do we do? | 好吧 我们该怎么办 |
[15:05] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[15:07] | You go nowhere. | 哪都别去 |
[15:08] | You talk to no one. | 别跟任何人说话 |
[15:09] | Carter, this is important. | 卡特 这很重要 |
[15:13] | I know that, um, | 我知道 |
[15:16] | things have been hard between us lately, | 最近我们之间的关系很紧张 |
[15:18] | but you’re in way over your head. | 但这件事你已经无法掌握了 |
[15:21] | You’ve got to let me handle this, okay? | 你必须让我来处理 好吗 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | – Where are you going? – First things first. | -你要去哪 -当务之急 |
[15:30] | we need to talk to a lawyer. | 我们得找个律师 |
[15:37] | We are gonna fix this. | 我们会解决的 |
[15:41] | Lori, we need to go. | 洛莉 我们得走了 |
[16:04] | Carter… there you are. | 卡特 你终于来了 |
[16:06] | Did you tell the cops I knew there were drugs at the party? | 是你跟警察说我知道派对上有毒品吗 |
[16:09] | – What? – Please, just tell me the truth. | -什么 -请跟我说实话 |
[16:11] | Is that what they told you? | 他们是这么说的吗 |
[16:12] | – Did you, Jared? – No, of course not. | -有没有 贾里德 -当然没有 |
[16:15] | Why would I say that? | 我为什么要这么说 |
[16:17] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[16:18] | They told me the same thing. | 他们也是这么跟我说的 |
[16:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[16:23] | The only difference is you believed ’em. | 唯一的区别是你相信了他们 |
[16:24] | I never did. | 而我没有 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:34] | Sorry, I don’t know what to think. | 对不起 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[16:37] | Look, it’s– it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[16:38] | All right, they’re trying to get us to turn on each other. | 他们想挑拨我们互相指证 |
[16:42] | – We can’t let them, okay, it’s gonna be okay. – Is it? | -我们不能中计 不会有事的 -真的吗 |
[16:45] | Jared, the cops are out to get someone. | 贾里德 警察一定会找到人认罪的 |
[16:47] | – It won’t be us. – How do you know that? | -不会是我们 -你怎么知道 |
[16:49] | Because if they get someone, it’s gonna be the guy who | 因为如果他们要找人认罪 应该是那个 |
[16:51] | sold Seth the drugs, and we know who that is. | 卖给塞斯毒品的人 而我们知道他是谁 |
[16:53] | No, Ben said he didn’t do it. | 不 本说不是他干的 |
[16:55] | I admire your loyalty, | 我敬佩你的忠诚 |
[16:56] | but he’s lied to us before. | 但他以前也骗过我们 |
[16:58] | Your brother put a credit card reader | 你弟弟曾经放了盗刷器在酒吧 |
[17:00] | in the bar to steal from our customers and from us. | 来偷取顾客和我们的钱 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:08] | I guess I didn’t want to believe that it might be true. | 我想我只是不愿意相信这可能是真的 |
[17:11] | Ben might not wanna lie, | 本或许也不想骗人 |
[17:12] | but after everything that’s gone down, | 但照如今的事态 |
[17:15] | he may feel like he has no choice. | 他或许别无选择 |
[17:20] | What’re you doing– I thought we were gonna go see a lawyer. | 你干什么 我们不是去见律师吗 |
[17:22] | – No, I’m dropping you off. – Why? | -不 我送你回家 -为什么 |
[17:24] | Because I can handle everything from here. | 因为现在起我一个人处理就够了 |
[17:26] | – But I thought that– – Look, I… | -但我以为 -听着 我… |
[17:29] | appreciate you coming to me, but now you need to go. | 很感激你来找我 但你现在该走了 |
[17:31] | Carter called me this morning… me. | 卡特今早打给了我 我 |
[17:35] | You wouldn’t’ve even known | 如果不是我 |
[17:35] | she was in trouble if it weren’t for me. | 你根本不会知道她有麻烦 |
[17:39] | And even though I desperately wanted to be her mom today, | 而就算今天我那么想做她的妈妈 |
[17:43] | I called you. | 还是打给了你 |
[17:44] | If you wanted what was best for Carter, | 如果你真想为卡特好 |
[17:46] | you wouldn’t’ve taken her in the first place. | 你一开始就不该带走她 |
[17:48] | I know you don’t want me in your life, | 我知道你不想我介入你们的生活 |
[17:49] | Elizabeth, I get it. | 伊丽莎白 我明白 |
[17:51] | But, look, if what you say is true, | 但如果你说的是真的 |
[17:53] | Carter is in a lot of trouble, | 卡特麻烦就大了 |
[17:54] | and she’s gonna need all the help she can get. | 她会需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[17:56] | From anyone who truly cares about her. | 那些真正关心她的人的帮助 |
[18:07] | Hey, man, is Bird here? | 哥们 波德在吗 |
[18:10] | Uh, yeah, she’s here. | 是的 她在 |
[18:13] | Okay, uh… I just wanna see her, | 好吧 我只想见见她 |
[18:15] | Is it cool if I come in? | 能让我进去吗 |
[18:17] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[18:20] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[18:20] | Well, her boyfriend OD’d last night. | 因为她男友昨晚吸毒过量死了 |
[18:22] | But maybe you hadn’t heard that. | 或许你可能不知道 |
[18:23] | Yeah, you know, I didn’t actually | 卖毒品给他的人 |
[18:24] | sell him the drugs, right? | 可不是我 好吗 |
[18:26] | I just wanna make sure she’s doing okay. | 我只想确认一下她没事 |
[18:28] | She has plenty of friends for that. | 她有很多朋友陪着她 |
[18:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | Actually, you know what, man? | 知道吗 哥们 |
[18:38] | I know you always think you know which end is up, | 我知道你总认为自己清楚事实真相 |
[18:41] | But sometimes everything is upside-down. | 但有时真相可能恰恰相反 |
[18:49] | No, thanks, Bobby, I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 巴比 我很感激 |
[18:51] | Uh, I owe you one– right. | 我欠你个人情 先这样 |
[18:56] | So what’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[18:58] | Dougherty is ambitious, | 道赫蒂很有野心 |
[19:00] | will do anything to get promoted, apparently. | 显然他会为了升职无所不用其极 |
[19:03] | Worst nightmare, basically. | 这简直不能再糟了 |
[19:04] | Yeah, well, the worst part about it is | 最糟糕的是 |
[19:06] | this is exactly the kind of case | 这种案子正是 |
[19:07] | that cops build their careers on. | 警察立功的好机会 |
[19:09] | Especially now that he knows who we are. | 尤其是如今他知道我们是谁 |
[19:11] | – So what do we do? – We need to talk to Carter. | -我们该怎么办 -我们得先跟卡特谈谈 |
[19:13] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[19:16] | Carter, could you come down here please? | 卡特 能下楼来一下吗 |
[19:23] | Did she leave? | 她离开了吗 |
[19:25] | Of course, she did. | 当然了 |
[19:27] | Damn it, why is she so impulsive? | 该死 为什么她总是这么冲动 |
[19:29] | She’s been that way since she was a little girl. | 她从小到大都是这样 |
[19:33] | I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t’ve… | 抱歉 我不该… |
[19:36] | Why don’t you call her? | 不如你给她打个电话 |
[19:38] | Who knows, maybe she’ll actually pick up the phone. | 谁知道 说不定她会接呢 |
[19:55] | So, where’s everybody else? | 剩下的人呢 |
[19:57] | Running around, getting stuff for the memorial. | 出去买追思会的东西了 |
[20:00] | Sorry I couldn’t come over sooner. | 抱歉我没早点过来 |
[20:02] | Well, you’re here now, and I’m gonna put you to work. | 现在来了就好 你要来帮我 |
[20:05] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[20:08] | Okay, so am I looking for particular ones | 我是要找某张照片 |
[20:10] | or just, like, good pictures? | 还是照得好的都可以 |
[20:13] | Look at the face on that man. | 看他脸上的表情 |
[20:16] | They’re all good photos. | 它们都是好照片 |
[20:18] | But no-no, we need the great ones. | 不过不是 我们要找非常好的 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:22] | All right. | 看看 |
[20:26] | Three amigos? | 三兄弟餐厅这张 |
[20:27] | That was our third date. | 那是我们第三次约会 |
[20:29] | We both got food poisoning. | 我俩都食物中毒了 |
[20:33] | Put it in the maybes. | 放在”可能”那边吧 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:36] | Yes. | 可以 |
[20:38] | No… definitely not. | 不 这张不行 |
[20:45] | Okay, maybe. | 还是可能吧 |
[20:48] | Bird… | 波德 |
[20:50] | you know, it’s okay to be upset. | 你要知道 伤心是可以的 |
[20:52] | I’ll have all the time in the world to cry after the memorial. | 追思会后 我有的是时间哭 |
[20:58] | Where’s this one from? | 这张在哪照的 |
[20:59] | That was… | 那是… |
[21:01] | your first party. | 你的第一场派对 |
[21:03] | It was an hour after we met, | 我们认识后一小时 |
[21:05] | and the generators went off. | 然后发电机停了 |
[21:08] | And he kissed me in the dark. | 他趁着黑暗吻了我 |
[21:14] | I’m so sorry, I feel like this is all my fault. | 真对不起 我觉得这是我的错 |
[21:17] | That’s crazy, it was an accident. | 别乱说 那是意外 |
[21:19] | No, but if I hadn’t started throwing all these parties– | 但如果我不办这些派对… |
[21:21] | Then I never would’ve met him. | 那我永远不会认识他 |
[21:23] | Okay, well, if I hadn’t brought Ben into the group– | 如果我不介绍你们认识本 |
[21:25] | What does Ben have anything to do with this? | 本和这些事有什么关系 |
[21:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry I never told you this before. | 抱歉我之前没告诉你 |
[21:34] | I didn’t know how. | 我不知道怎么开口 |
[21:37] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[21:39] | I caught Ben dealing at the party. | 我发现本在派对上贩毒 |
[21:41] | He was the one that sold Seth the bad pills. | 害死塞斯的毒品 就是他卖的 |
[21:44] | No, sweetie, he didn’t. | 不 不是他 |
[21:46] | Yes, he did, Bird, I wish it wasn’t true. | 波德 我也不想这是真的 |
[21:50] | I was with Seth when he got them. | 塞斯买毒品的时候我们在一起 |
[21:54] | Jared sold Seth the drugs. | 是贾里德卖给他的 |
[21:56] | – What? – The security confiscated | -什么 -保安搜走了 |
[21:57] | the stuff he brought to the party. | 他带去派对的摇头丸 |
[21:59] | Jared sold us stuff when we got inside. | 进去以后 贾里德卖给我们一些 |
[22:11] | Did you tell Carter that I sold Seth those pills? | 你告诉卡特毒品是我卖的吗 |
[22:13] | What are you doing? Get in here. | 你在干什么 进来 |
[22:16] | All right, look, I’m taking the blame | 我们都知道我没干 |
[22:17] | for something we both know I didn’t do. | 你却让我背黑锅 |
[22:19] | But maybe you know who did, Jared. | 或许你清楚是谁干的 贾里德 |
[22:21] | Watch yourself, Ben. | 说话注意点 本 |
[22:23] | Rest of the stash is in there. | 剩下的货都在这 |
[22:25] | – What the hell– – I’m out. | -干什么 -我不干了 |
[22:27] | I don’t want anything to do with those pills, | 我不要跟那些毒品有关系 |
[22:28] | and I don’t want anything to do with you. | 也不要跟你有关系 |
[22:29] | Hey, you’re the one who wanted to sell, remember? | 要贩毒的可是你 记得吗 |
[22:31] | You practically begged me, now what? | 你当时简直是求我 现在呢 |
[22:34] | You suddenly found Jesus? | 突然良心发现了吗 |
[22:38] | Look, this is so screwed up. | 这事很严重 |
[22:39] | You need to tell Carter that you were the one who was dealing. | 你得告诉卡特你才是贩毒的那人 |
[22:41] | Hey, Carter knows exactly what she needs to. | 卡特知道自己想听什么 |
[22:44] | Keep telling yourself that, Jared. | 继续骗自己吧 贾里德 |
[22:46] | You’re not gonna say a word to her. | 你不许向她说一个字 |
[22:48] | She’d never believe you, anyway. | 反正她也不相信你 |
[23:00] | Hey, this is Carter, leave a message. | 我是卡特 有事请留言 |
[23:01] | Voicemail, again. | 又是语音信箱 |
[23:05] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪 |
[23:07] | Maybe it’s time for a little break. | 或许你该缓一缓 |
[23:09] | She could be getting herself into even more trouble. | 她可能会再惹上更多麻烦 |
[23:12] | Why don’t I make you a sandwich or something? | 不如我给你做个三明治吧 |
[23:13] | – That’ll calm you down– – No, I’m not hungry. | -你冷静一下 -我不饿 |
[23:15] | Elizabeth, you really need to– | 伊丽莎白 你真的需要… |
[23:16] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[23:18] | My daughter, she’s missing. | 我的女儿失踪了 |
[23:19] | And given how much experience I have with this situation, | 鉴于我之前有过的那么多经历 |
[23:23] | I think I know what I need. | 我知道自己需要什么 |
[23:30] | Look, I can’t change what I did. | 我无法改变自己做过的事 |
[23:33] | But I am sorry. | 但我很抱歉 |
[23:35] | I’m sorry I took Carter, | 抱歉我偷走了卡特 |
[23:36] | that you missed all those years with her. | 让你错过她的人生这么多年 |
[23:41] | You’re a great mom, clearly. | 很明显 你是个好妈妈 |
[23:44] | Better than I am. | 比我要好 |
[23:47] | You didn’t deserve any of what happened to you. | 你不该经历这一切 |
[23:49] | Hey, mom– | 妈妈 |
[23:52] | whoa, uh, I’m not even gonna ask. | 我不想开口问 |
[23:56] | I… can’t think of a joke right now. | 现在连句玩笑都想不出来 |
[24:00] | That’s probably for the best. | 或许这样最好 |
[24:02] | Yeah, right, uh… | 是 |
[24:04] | I’m… | 我… |
[24:05] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[24:14] | What’re you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[24:16] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[24:17] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[24:25] | – Where are you going? – Away. | -你要去哪 -离开 |
[24:26] | Look, Carter, I know you’re not gonna believe– | 卡特 我知道你不会相信 |
[24:28] | Ben, I know you didn’t sell Seth those drugs. | 本 我知道你没卖给塞斯毒品 |
[24:31] | You do? | 是吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah, Jared did. | 对 是贾里德卖的 |
[24:33] | Bird just told me. | 波德才告诉我 |
[24:37] | Wait, you didn’t do it, why are you leaving? | 等等 你既然没做 干嘛走 |
[24:39] | Because the cops don’t give a crap about | 因为警察不会管 |
[24:40] | a little detail like I didn’t actually do it, | 我到底有没有做 |
[24:42] | and honestly neither does anybody else, apparently. | 很显然其他人也是 |
[24:45] | Ben, I’m sorry I doubted you, okay? | 本 对不起我怀疑了你 好吗 |
[24:48] | All right, well, you know what, maybe you should’ve doubted me. | 或许你是该怀疑我 |
[24:50] | You know, you know what the worst part is | 因为最糟糕的是 |
[24:51] | is I actually could’ve dealt Seth those drugs, | 我真的可能卖给塞斯毒品 |
[24:54] | I would have. | 我会的 |
[24:55] | Yeah, but it was a one-time thing, right? | 是啊 但也就那一次 |
[25:00] | Wasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[25:00] | All right, look, I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[25:03] | Someone made you sell drugs? | 有人逼你贩毒吗 |
[25:05] | Okay, Seth isn’t your fault, | 塞斯的死不怪你 |
[25:07] | but maybe it’s time you start taking | 但或许你也是时候 |
[25:08] | – a little bit of responsibility for your– – Jared. | -为自己的行为负… -贾里德 |
[25:11] | What? | 什么 |
[25:12] | All right, you know what, nevermind. | 当我没说 |
[25:12] | – I can’t get into it. – What? | -我不能搅进这事 -什么 |
[25:14] | Ben, tell me. | 本 告诉我 |
[25:20] | He blackmailed me. | 他威胁我 |
[25:21] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[25:25] | He– he made you deal? | 他和你做了交易吗 |
[25:28] | Yeah, or he said he was gonna turn me in for the card reader. | 是 否则他说会举报我盗窃信用卡的事 |
[25:30] | All right, that’s when it started. | 所以我才开始贩毒 |
[25:36] | I feel sick. | 我感觉好恶心 |
[25:38] | All right, look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:40] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[25:42] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:44] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[25:45] | Hey, you can’t tell him you know. | 你不能告诉他你知情 |
[25:47] | I have to do something! | 我要做些什么 |
[25:49] | No, you don’t! | 你不用 |
[25:50] | Not for me, I can take care of myself. | 反正不用为我 我能照顾自己 |
[25:52] | Okay, well then, for Seth, Ben. | 那就为了塞斯 本 |
[25:54] | I have to prove that Jared was the one who sold him the pills. | 我要证明贾里德是卖给他毒品的人 |
[25:58] | What? | 什么 |
[26:00] | Do you know something that’s gonna help me? | 你知道什么内情吗 |
[26:02] | Ben? Tell me. | 本 告诉我 |
[26:06] | All right, I know where his stash is. | 我知道他把货放在哪 |
[26:08] | I gave it back to him, he had it at the bar an hour ago. | 我还给他了 一小时前在酒吧里 |
[26:13] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[26:15] | Don’t go there alone. | 别单独过去 |
[26:18] | I won’t, okay, just don’t go anywhere. All right? | 我不会的 你也哪都别去 好吗 |
[26:33] | There’s nothing in the office. | 办公室里没东西 |
[26:38] | Does he keep a wrench around here? | 他这里有扳手吗 |
[26:39] | Uh, yeah, under the sink– | 有 在水池底下 |
[26:41] | Why, what’re you gonna do? | 你要扳手干什么 |
[26:42] | Stuff collects in the trap. | 水管里会堵东西 |
[26:45] | So if he dumped the pills, maybe there’s some stuck in there. | 如果他倒了毒品 或许会卡在里面 |
[26:51] | You know, if we don’t find these, | 就算我们找不到 |
[26:53] | why couldn’t Bird just tell the cops about Jared? | 波德也可以向警察举报贾里德啊 |
[26:55] | Oh, come on, any decent lawyer | 是个合格律师 |
[26:56] | is gonna say she was in a drug haze that night | 都会说她那晚是嗑多了药出现幻觉 |
[26:58] | and couldn’t prove it was Jared. | 无法证明那人就是贾里德 |
[27:00] | Could’ve just as easily been Bird who took the bad pill. | 吃那问题药丸的也可能是波德 |
[27:05] | Sorry, I don’t know why I said that. | 抱歉 我乱说的 |
[27:07] | Okay, I got it. | 拆下来了 |
[27:08] | Here we go. | 看看吧 |
[27:12] | Empty, no pills. | 空的 没东西 |
[27:13] | Wait… | 等等 |
[27:17] | Damn. | 该死 |
[27:30] | They dissolved. | 药丸化了 |
[27:31] | We need to call the cops. | 我们得报警 |
[27:34] | Here, put it back, quickly! | 给 快装回去 |
[27:35] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[27:55] | What’re you two doing here? | 你们俩在这干什么 |
[28:02] | I thought you were at Bird’s. | 我以为你在波德家 |
[28:04] | Uh, yeah, I was. | 本来在 |
[28:05] | She wanted to see if you’d donate some booze for the memorial. | 她想知道你能不能为追思会贡献点酒水 |
[28:09] | Booze. | 酒吗 |
[28:10] | Yeah, she wants to make it, like, | 对 她想弄成一场 |
[28:12] | a real celebration. | 真正的庆祝会 |
[28:14] | Kind of an Irish wake and bake– | 像是爱尔兰式的悼念会 |
[28:15] | So it takes two of you to ask me to contribute | 那需要你们两个人来 |
[28:17] | to the delinquency of minors? | 一起说服我吗 |
[28:19] | No, I brought Max ’cause I thought | 不 我带麦克斯来 |
[28:21] | he could help with the bottles. | 是想让他帮忙搬酒 |
[28:25] | I have a couple of cases of IPA and Cab in the back. | 后面仓库里有几箱啤酒 |
[28:27] | You could start with those. | 你可以先搬走 |
[28:30] | Great. | 好 |
[28:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Babe, is everything okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[28:41] | I’m better. | 好些了 |
[28:43] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[28:45] | You know how hard today has been. | 你知道今天有多难熬 |
[28:47] | Yeah, for both of us. | 是 我俩都是 |
[28:51] | Did anything come up? | 出什么事了吗 |
[28:53] | No, just sticking as close to the truth as possible, | 没有 只是尽量说真话 |
[28:57] | like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[29:00] | Is it wrong that I think you’re even more beautiful | 我觉得你伤心时更美了 |
[29:02] | when you’re sad? | 这样不好吧 |
[29:07] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[29:15] | Carter, can you unlock the car? | 卡特 能开下车锁吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[29:23] | We should probably get back to Bird. | 我们该回波德家了 |
[29:24] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[29:28] | Call me later. | 等会打我电话 |
[29:31] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[29:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:47] | – Wow, there’s a dynamic duo. – What’re you doing? | -这组合我可没想到 -你在干什么 |
[29:50] | If you’re looking for Carter, she’s not here. | 如果你们找卡特 她不在这 |
[29:51] | No, we came to talk to you. | 不 我们来找你聊聊 |
[29:53] | There’s nothing left to talk about, | 没什么好聊的 |
[29:54] | especially not to a cop. | 尤其是对个警察 |
[29:55] | So what, you’re just gonna run? | 所以你就准备跑了吗 |
[29:57] | That’s your big plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[29:59] | Worked for you, didn’t it? | 对你有用过啊 |
[30:00] | Ben, let us help you. | 本 让我们来帮你 |
[30:01] | No, you can’t help me, all right? | 你们帮不了 好吗 |
[30:03] | – You don’t know that. – Yeah, I do. | -你怎么知道 -我知道 |
[30:05] | If you knew what I’ve done, you’d– | 如果你们知道我干了什么 |
[30:06] | Hey, we all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[30:10] | I gotta go, all right, it’s just best for everybody. | 我要走了 这对大家都好 |
[30:13] | Ben, please, just take it from someone who knows | 本 请你听我这个 |
[30:16] | a thing or two about disappearing kids. | 过来人一句话吧 |
[30:18] | It’s not best for anyone. | 这对谁都不好 |
[30:20] | I don’t know exactly what happened with you. | 我不知道你究竟遇到了什么事 |
[30:22] | And you’re right, I am a cop. | 你也说得没错 我是个警察 |
[30:24] | And as a cop, I can help you. | 作为警察 我可以帮你 |
[30:28] | If you let me. | 如果你同意 |
[30:29] | All you have to do is trust us. | 你只要相信我们就好 |
[30:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:51] | Feel like I need to take a shower. | 感觉我要洗个澡 |
[30:55] | After you talk to your mom. | 但先跟你妈聊聊 |
[30:59] | Right– can’t wait. | 是 等不及了 |
[31:04] | All that matters is you guys are okay. | 重要的是你们都没事 |
[31:07] | We had to leave the bar without any proof. | 我们没拿到证据就离开酒吧了 |
[31:09] | And the Loudoun County cops still don’t know about it? | 劳登县的警察还不知道吗 |
[31:12] | Did you tell them anything that you haven’t told us? | 你对我们隐瞒了招供的什么事吗 |
[31:14] | No, I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[31:15] | Anything about Ben? | 本的事呢 |
[31:18] | Nope. | 没有 |
[31:19] | Well, not from me, anyway. | 起码我没说 |
[31:22] | How do we know Jared’s not just trying to cover his own ass? | 我们怎么能知道贾里德没有自保 |
[31:25] | Well, I did make him promise to keep your name out of it. | 我让他答应不说你的名字 |
[31:28] | But… that was when I thought | 但那是在我觉得 |
[31:29] | his promises still meant something. | 他的话还可信时 |
[31:32] | Wait, this is my friend from Loudoun. | 等等 是我劳登县的朋友 |
[31:36] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[31:38] | – Okay, keep me posted. – What happened? | -有情况继续告诉我 -怎么了 |
[31:41] | Dougherty got an arrest warrant. | 道赫蒂拿到了逮捕令 |
[31:43] | Great, so he did screw me. | 真棒 所以他真的供出了我 |
[31:44] | It’s not for you, it’s for Carter. | 不是抓你 是抓卡特 |
[31:48] | – What? – A new witness came forward | -什么 -有新目击者作证 |
[31:50] | and said that you knew about the drugs all along. | 说你一直知道毒品的事 |
[31:52] | What witness? | 什么目击者 |
[31:54] | Jared. | 贾里德 |
[31:56] | He must’ve known what you guys were up to at the bar. | 他一定是知道你们去酒吧想干什么 |
[32:02] | All right, you know what, call that Dougherty guy. | 打给那个道赫蒂 |
[32:03] | I’ll tell him Jared blackmailed me | 我来告诉他贾里德威胁我 |
[32:05] | and that he organized the drug sales. | 这贩毒是他组织的 |
[32:06] | Ben, using a credit card reader is a felony. | 本 信用卡盗窃是重罪 |
[32:09] | Yeah, a felony that I committed, | 对 这罪我认 |
[32:10] | and I’m willing to take that responsibility. | 我也愿意为此负责 |
[32:12] | I’m not letting Carter go down for this. | 但我不会让卡特蒙冤 |
[32:13] | Thank you, but I’m not gonna let you do that. | 谢谢 但我不会让你这样 |
[32:15] | And the cops aren’t gonna listen to you anyway. | 再说警方也不会相信你 |
[32:17] | No-no-no, let’s just slow down. | 不 大家别急 |
[32:19] | There’s gotta be a better way. | 一定有更好的办法 |
[32:23] | Let’s think. | 我们来想想 |
[32:25] | I wanna kill that guy. | 我想杀了他 |
[32:34] | Hello, Jared. | 你好 贾里德 |
[32:40] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
[32:41] | Yeah, you can listen to me. | 是的 你可以听我说话 |
[32:43] | No, you can leave. Or I can call the cops. | 你可以离开 否则我报警了 |
[32:45] | Oh, you don’t need to do that, I already did that. | 不用麻烦 我已经报了 |
[32:47] | They’re on their way. | 他们马上就来 |
[32:50] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[32:51] | So what you’re gonna do is you’re gonna give a statement | 你要做的 就是等劳登县警察来时 |
[32:53] | when the Loudoun County Police get here, | 乖乖招供 |
[32:55] | and you’re gonna confess that | 承认是你把毒品 |
[32:57] | you sold the drugs to Seth Blazer, | 卖给了塞斯·布莱泽 |
[32:59] | and that Carter had nothing to do with it. | 与卡特无关 |
[33:01] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[33:02] | ’cause the drugs that you sold Seth | 因为你卖给塞斯的毒品 |
[33:04] | come from a ring that’s been implicated with five other deaths. | 还在其他案件中害死了五个人 |
[33:08] | And I can make sure | 我可以确保 |
[33:09] | that your name is plastered all over that case. | 你的名字也盖满那些案子 |
[33:14] | The only proof you have of my connection to anything | 你掌握的唯一证据 |
[33:17] | is that I attended those parties. | 就是我参加了那些派对 |
[33:19] | No, because Carter can testify otherwise. | 不 卡特还有其他证据 |
[33:22] | So it’s the word of a taxpaying business-owner | 那就是个本分生意人 |
[33:24] | against a high school dropout, yeah, I’ll take my chances. | 对质一个辍学高中生 我愿意冒这个险 |
[33:26] | Plus, you’re law enforcement. | 而且 你是执法人员 |
[33:27] | Your own kid’s involved. | 自己的孩子也涉案 |
[33:30] | You wouldn’t take the chance lying to the DA. | 你可不敢对地检撒谎 |
[33:33] | Did Carter ever tell you I kidnapped her? | 卡特告诉你我绑架过她吗 |
[33:35] | Twice. | 两次 |
[33:37] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[33:38] | So you’re insane– so what? | 你是疯子 所以呢 |
[33:42] | So I get that you’re not afraid of Elizabeth | 我知道你不怕伊丽莎白 |
[33:45] | because you think she has boundaries she can’t cross, | 因为觉得她不敢越界 |
[33:47] | but you’re right. | 但你说得没错 |
[33:49] | I am insane. | 我是疯子 |
[33:50] | Boundaries mean nothing to me. | 界限对我来说一文不值 |
[33:55] | Yeah, the whole good cop, crazy lady routine’s | 你们一个唱红脸 一个装疯的戏码 |
[33:56] | not gonna work on me. | 可唬不住我 |
[33:58] | – No? – No. | -不吗 -不 |
[34:00] | Hey, Lori! | 洛莉 |
[34:02] | – Lori. – Back away, I mean it. | -洛莉 -退后 我说真的 |
[34:04] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[34:08] | In case you doubted it, there is nothing | 不用怀疑 为了保护女儿 |
[34:09] | I wouldn’t do to protect my daughter. | 我什么都做得出来 |
[34:12] | – Lori! – Don’t! | -洛莉 -不要 |
[34:14] | Now give me one reason not to kill you. | 给我一个不杀你的理由 |
[34:18] | – Now. – Because Carter’s not gonna go down for this. | -说 -卡特不会坐牢的 |
[34:21] | – Why not? – Besides the fact that she’s underage, | -为什么 -她不仅是未成年人 |
[34:23] | She didn’t know anything about the drugs. | 也不知道贩毒的事 |
[34:25] | Then why’d you tell the cops what she did? | 那你为什么告诉警察她知道 |
[34:26] | I didn’t know what to do, because I got a lot more to lose. | 我慌了 我怕失去很多东西 |
[34:29] | My kid. This bar. | 我的孩子 这间酒吧 |
[34:31] | You really think I care about your problems right now? | 你真觉得我现在关心你的问题吗 |
[34:34] | I’m just saying– | 我就是说… |
[34:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:44] | I admit it, Carter had nothing to do with it, okay? | 我承认 卡特和贩毒没有关系 |
[34:46] | I panicked because I could see that they were on to me. | 我慌了 因为觉得警察会查我 |
[34:50] | That’s it, we got it. | 好 录到了 |
[35:07] | You’re one scary lady. | 你真吓人 |
[35:09] | Back at ya. | 彼此彼此 |
[35:11] | Uh, don’t forget your pockets. | 别忘了你的口袋 |
[35:12] | Right. | 对 |
[35:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:25] | – Here you go, detective. – Thank you. | -给 警探 -谢谢 |
[35:28] | – Get everything you need? – I got enough. | -需要的都录下了吗 -够定罪了 |
[35:31] | You know, this is a win for you too. | 这也是你的胜利 |
[35:33] | It will be, if I nail the suppliers. | 会是的 等我抓住供货人 |
[35:36] | You just let me know if you wanna join forces on that. | 如果需要协助 尽管找我 |
[35:41] | I don’t know when you guys started playing Rizzoli & Isles, | 我不知道你们怎么玩起的《妙女神探》那套 |
[35:44] | but, uh, I like to work alone. | 不过 我喜欢独自行动 |
[35:47] | Ladies. | 再见了 |
[35:55] | Do I even wanna know how you guys did it? | 我会想知道你们怎么办到的吗 |
[35:58] | Your mom’s a badass, that’s how. | 因为你妈妈是个狠角色 |
[36:01] | That’s cryptic. | 太含糊了吧 |
[36:02] | It’s only half the story, | 这只是一半故事 |
[36:03] | But let’s keep it on a need-to-know basis. | 不过 你还是不需要知道了 |
[36:08] | Well, I know enough to say thank you. Both of you. | 我知道要谢谢你们两个 |
[36:12] | We’re both just glad that you’re safe. | 我们都很高兴你安全了 |
[36:14] | Thanks, this is so weird. | 谢谢 这真奇怪 |
[36:19] | Yeah, on that note, it’s been a long night. | 行了 今晚真是漫长 |
[36:22] | I’m gonna head on out. | 我回家了 |
[36:23] | Hey, um, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:29] | Seriously, for everything. | 说真的 一切事情 |
[36:32] | Anything for you, sweetie. | 赴汤蹈火 亲爱的 |
[36:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:52] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:54] | I thought I had it all under control. | 以为能控制住事态 |
[36:59] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[37:01] | I guess I didn’t want to need anyone. | 我猜我不想需要别人 |
[37:08] | Carter, I understand you wanting to take care of yourself | 卡特 我知道你在经历那么多事后 |
[37:11] | after everything you’ve been through. | 只想自己照顾自己 |
[37:14] | It’s really tough to need people. | 需要别人真的很难 |
[37:19] | But I do. | 但我需要 |
[37:22] | And I do, too. | 我也需要 |
[37:26] | I will always be there for you. | 我永远都会在你身边 |
[37:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:37] | It’s your dad. | 是你爸爸 |
[37:39] | What’re you gonna tell him? | 你要怎么跟他说 |
[37:42] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[37:50] | Sorry, father, I don’t need a sermon today. | 抱歉 老爸 我今天不需要说教 |
[37:53] | No sermons. | 我不说教 |
[37:54] | I just wanted to say that I misjudged you. | 只想说我错怪你了 |
[37:57] | And I don’t think you’re a bad guy. | 你不是坏人 |
[38:00] | But you have done some sketchy stuff. | 但的确做过草率的事 |
[38:03] | Yeah, well, I guess… | 是 我猜… |
[38:05] | mistakes were made all around. | 谁都会犯错吧 |
[38:09] | You’re lucky you have a sister who really cares about you. | 你很幸运 有个真心在乎你的姐姐 |
[38:12] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[38:15] | – Are we cool? – Yeah, we’re cool. | -我们没事了吧 -没事了 |
[38:18] | You wanna give me a lift to Bird’s? | 能捎我去波德家吗 |
[38:20] | I can bless that union. | 没问题 |
[38:22] | – Okay, cool, give me a sec. – All right. | -好 稍等 -好 |
[38:27] | So he’s going to prison? | 所以他要去坐牢吗 |
[38:28] | Yep. | 对 |
[38:29] | For a few years, at least. | 至少关个几年 |
[38:31] | Well, what did he say to you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[38:34] | Nothing, we didn’t talk. | 没什么 我们没说话 |
[38:36] | Never even saw him. | 都没看到他 |
[38:38] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[38:39] | Are you okay? You haven’t said anything in a while. | 你还好吗 好久没说话了 |
[38:43] | Yeah, no, I just– | 没事 我只是… |
[38:45] | Oh, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have told you all that stuff. | 对不起 我不该跟你说这些的 |
[38:47] | No, it’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[38:50] | Well, what is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[38:54] | Bird? | 波德 |
[38:57] | Hey, come on, you can tell us, okay? | 你能告诉我们的 好吗 |
[38:59] | Please don’t hate me. | 请不要讨厌我 |
[39:01] | What are you talking about? We would never hate you. | 你在说什么 我们怎么会讨厌你 |
[39:04] | No matter what. | 怎样都不会的 |
[39:10] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[39:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:22] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会一起想出办法的 |
[39:24] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[39:25] | We love you. We’re here for you. | 我们爱你 会陪着你的 |
[39:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:29] | And we are not going anywhere. | 我们哪里也不会去 |
[39:31] | I don’t know what I would do without you guys. | 我不知道没你们我该怎么办 |
[39:50] | So sorry, I have to go. | 真抱歉 我要走了 |
[39:52] | Thanks for staying with me. | 谢谢你陪着我 |
[39:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:57] | Can I get you anything? | 你要什么吗 |
[39:58] | You want some coffee? | 倒杯咖啡给你 |
[39:59] | No, I’m good, I’m… | 不用了 我… |
[40:01] | Just call me later, okay? | 等会打我电话 好吗 |
[40:03] | Okay, I’ll call you right now if you want. | 好的 我现在就可以打给你 |
[40:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:07] | Gabe’s right next door if you need him. | 如果你需要加布 他就在隔壁 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:10] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[40:13] | Bye. | 再见 |