英文名称:Fired Up
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Did you feel that too? | 你也感觉到了吗? |
[00:36] | – What? – Your stomach. | – 什么? – 在你的胃里 |
[00:38] | It’s like butterflies. | 有种蝴蝶的感觉 |
[00:39] | My mom said when I met the right girl, | 我妈跟我说当我遇到命中注定那个女孩 |
[00:41] | I’d feel butterflies. | 我就会感觉到有蝴蝶 |
[00:42] | I think I’m ready. | 我想我准备好了 |
[00:46] | Can you believe him? | 你能信吗? |
[00:48] | He falls so easily. | 他这么简单就被征服了 |
[00:50] | I’m a little more guarded. | 我就更有防备心 |
[00:51] | I guess it’s because I’ve been hurt before. | 估计是因为我以前被伤害过 |
[00:56] | I’ll never hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[01:03] | – My dad. – My dad. | – 我爸 – 我爸 |
[01:05] | – You guys are sisters? – Our dads are friends. | – 你们俩是姐妹? – 我们的爸爸是好朋友 |
[01:08] | They went to the gym. They’re muscle-heads. | 他们一起去健身 他们块头都很大的 |
[01:10] | Your best bet is to curl into a ball until they stop beating you. | 他们打你们的时候 最好护着你们的头 |
[01:13] | I’m telling you this because I think I might love you. | 我告诉你这些 是因为我想我爱上你了 |
[01:22] | What’s our play? | 有什么打算? |
[01:23] | Run for the window. I’ll get the car keys. | 最好从窗户走 |
[01:24] | Y formation, dog-leg left. | 我去拿车钥匙你直接冲 Y字阵型 左狗腿路线 |
[01:27] | – Ready, break. – Break. | – 预备 散 – 散 |
[01:49] | We should wait two days before we call them. | 我们等两天再给她们打电话吧 |
[01:55] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[01:57] | Do you think they have any concept of how fast a car can go? | 你认为他们清楚车有多快? |
[02:09] | Reverse kitty cat, dog-leg left, over the fence, on my count, break. | 回转小猫 左狗腿路线 篱笆后面看我信号 散 |
[02:37] | – Hey, I’m Nick. – Shawn. Can we use your pool? | – 嗨 我是尼克 – 我是肖恩 能借用下泳池么? |
[02:45] | 片名:《啦啦队夏令营》 | |
[02:51] | Come on, Tigers. Yeah! | 猛虎队加油! |
[02:55] | Split Johnny left! Split Johnny left! | 强尼分散站位!强尼分散站位! |
[02:57] | Come on! Come on, guys! Set. Hike. | 加油!加油!准备 向后投球 |
[03:13] | Yeah! Yeah! All day. All day. Candy from a baby. | 好!好!就这样!小意思 举手之劳 |
[03:17] | – What do you wanna do? – That brunette. | – 接下来有什么打算? – 第三排那个黑头发的不错 |
[03:20] | Looks like she wouldn’t mind St. Nick stuffed down her chimney. | 看来她不介意”圣”尼克给她扑火 |
[03:23] | No, I mean, the play, in the game. | 不 我说比赛呢 还在比赛中 |
[03:24] | – Come on, guys, focus. – I’ve never been more focused. | – 别这样伙计们 专心点 – 我是前所未有的专心 |
[03:27] | Check it, couple of meatloaves in that baby tee. | 看看 在那件婴儿衫里的那对肉球 |
[03:30] | Not mad at that belly ring either. | 我觉得那脐环也不错 |
[03:31] | Have you seen this blond? Rackety-rack, don’t talk back. | 看到那个金发女郎了没? 很正点 别顶嘴 |
[03:35] | Wonder if her carpet matches my drapes. | 不知道她的毛毯跟我家的窗帘配不配 |
[03:37] | Delay of game, loss of five yards. | 延迟比赛 退后五码 |
[03:39] | And just because it’s a spring scrimmage… | 虽然这只是个春季比赛 |
[03:41] | …doesn’t mean you can shit yourselves out here. Go! | 也不意味着你们可以马马虎虎 现在上场 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1677个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:235个,六级词汇:116个,GRE词汇:124个,托福词汇:169个,考研词汇:270个,专四词汇:205个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:525个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:44] | – Sorry, coach. – Go, go, go. Come on, go, go. | – 抱歉 教练 – 去 去 去 快去啊 去 |
[03:47] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[03:49] | Come on, crowd Let’s hear some noise | 来吧大家伙儿 我们来加油助威 |
[03:51] | N-O-l-S-E Noise | 加-油 加油 |
[03:53] | God. See, look, we took too long. | 天呐 看见了吧 我们耽误太久了 |
[03:55] | Here come the whack-ass cheerleaders, man. | 那些白痴啦啦队又来了 老兄 |
[03:57] | Noise, N-O-l-S-E Noise | 加油 加-油 加油 |
[04:01] | Tigers. | 猛虎队! |
[04:11] | – Well, I am pumped up. – All right, what’s the play? | – 呃 我现在底气好足 – 好吧 下一步怎办? |
[04:14] | Hold on, baby tee is signing me her number. | 等下 那婴儿衫在给我她的电话号码 |
[04:16] | – Is that a seven? A five and a two? – Any day now, shit buckets. | – 那是个七吗?五和二? – 快点行不行 混球们 |
[04:20] | I don’t wanna run laps all afternoon. I have a shrink appointment. | 快点 我可不想跑一下午圈 我还约了心理医生呢 |
[04:23] | Dude, | 老兄 |
[04:23] | your cousin stuck his finger in your ass. Get over it. | 不就是被你表兄用手指插了屁眼么 挺挺就过去了 |
[04:27] | They playing us loose. Let’s get short passes and extra yardage. | 他们占优势 我们得组织短传多占几码 |
[04:30] | The hell with that, man. You either bet big or go home. | 那算个屁 老兄 要么不玩 玩就玩大的 |
[04:33] | – You gotta risk it to get the biscuit. – Aye, my brother. | – 不入虎穴焉得虎子 – 这才对 我的兄弟 |
[04:36] | All right. Pro-zoom trips, deep route, | 好吧 摔绊防守 深入渗透 |
[04:38] | slant slim boogie on my count. Ready? | 等我信号随时斜插 准备好了没? |
[04:40] | Break. | 散 |
[04:43] | 54s and Mike, watch that blitz. | 54号和迈克 注意快攻 |
[04:45] | Blue 17, set, hut. | 蓝色17 准备 上 |
[04:56] | Come on, Shawn. | 肖恩加油 |
[04:58] | Come on, baby. Yeah! | 加油宝贝 好! |
[05:14] | – Hey, I’m Nick. – Shawn. | – 嗨 我是尼克 – 肖恩 |
[05:16] | 【杰拉尔德・R・福特高中】 | |
[05:22] | – Hey, Shawn. – Hey, Maddy. | – 嗨 肖恩 – 嗨 马迪 |
[05:25] | Thanks for helping me study Bio. I’m retarded about reverse osmosis. | 多谢帮我准备生物考试 我对逆渗析一窍不通 |
[05:28] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不算啦 |
[05:29] | Pressure forcing a solvent through a membrane… | 只不过是溶剂收压穿过薄膜… |
[05:32] | …like when a water balloon gets too big and then explodes. | …就像水球涨太大会爆掉一样 |
[05:35] | Got it. Thanks. You’re so awesome. | 明白 谢谢 你真了不起 |
[05:39] | No. Science is awesome. | 不 科学才了不起 |
[05:41] | And you’re awesome. Now, go crush that test. | 你也很了不起 去吧 拿下那门测验 |
[05:44] | – Thanks. – High five. | – 多谢 – 来击下掌 |
[05:46] | Nick. Hey, Nick. | 尼克 嗨 尼克 |
[05:48] | – Name, name. I need a name. – Jennifer. | – 名字 名字 我需要个名字 – 詹妮弗 |
[05:50] | – Jennifer, hi, how are you? – I’m great. Really great. | – 詹妮弗 嗨 近来可好? – 不错啊 非常不错 |
[05:53] | – Are you going to the bonfire tonight? – You know it. | – 你会去今晚的篝火晚会吗? – 你知道的 |
[05:56] | I was just saying to Shawn here… | 我正在跟肖恩说… |
[05:57] | …I cannot wait to go to the bonfire so I can hang out with… | 我们都等不及篝火晚会了 这样我就能和… |
[06:01] | – Jennifer. – Jennifer. | – 詹妮弗 – 詹妮弗 |
[06:05] | – I’ll see you tonight. – Okay, Jennifer. | – 今晚见 – 当然 詹妮弗 |
[06:09] | – It’s not that hard a name to remember. – I went out with her last semester. | – 不是什么难记的名字 – 我是上学期跟她好的 |
[06:13] | The name gets erased to make room for new ones. | 我得忘掉那个才能记住新的名字 |
[06:15] | – There’s like 3000 kids at this school. | – 这里有将近3000个学生 |
[06:17] | – Can’t you just remember more names? | – 那你怎就不能多记点名字? |
[06:19] | I don’t know how it works. Talk to Tech Support. | 我也不知道怎么记 你跟技术支持说去吧 |
[06:21] | – There are my guys. – Let’s bet how many times… | – 这不是我的队员们么 – 我跟你赌他会说… |
[06:24] | …he says “shit.” I say seven. – No way, 10. | – …多少次”屁” 我赌七次 – 没门 十 |
[06:26] | – Hey, coach. – Hey, coach. | – 嗨 教练 – 嗨 教练 |
[06:27] | Shitheads think you’re the shit? | 你们这些小屁孩干的什么屁活? |
[06:29] | That you don’t need to pay attention out there? | 在场上也可以不专心? |
[06:31] | I’ll kick the shit out of you. | 信不信我痛踢你们屁股一顿 |
[06:33] | You pumped for football camp? | 你们报名橄榄球队夏令营了没? |
[06:35] | – I guess so. – Yeah, two weeks without girls. | – 我想是吧 – 恩 两周没有女生看 |
[06:37] | – Who wouldn’t be pumped? – Don’t mess with me, shit-dick. | – 谁不想报名呢? – 少跟我装蒜 屁精们 |
[06:40] | I am gonna push you like you’ve never been pushed before. | 我会好好操练你们的 |
[06:43] | Your muscles will ache, your head will throb. | 你们全身都会酸痛 头都会抽筋 |
[06:45] | You’ll shit blood out of holes you never knew you had. | 你们身上会多几个冒血的洞 |
[06:48] | At least we’re gonna be in Daytona Beach. | 至少我们会去戴托纳海滩 |
[06:50] | No. Change it up this year. | 不 今年改了 |
[06:52] | Camp’s gonna be in El Paso, Texas. | 夏令营会在得克萨斯的艾尔帕索举行 |
[06:55] | Hotter than your shithole. | 那地方比你们的屁眼还热 |
[06:57] | We’re gonna get you shits conditioned. | 好好锻炼下你们这些屁孩们 |
[06:59] | Bus leaves Monday at 0-shit-hundred hours. | 巴士在星期一的狗屁凌晨开 |
[07:02] | – Which is? – 4:45 a.m. | – 那是? – 早上四点四十五 |
[07:04] | – Of course. – The usual. | – 当然 – 就像平常一样 |
[07:06] | Skip your morning shit and get down here. | 早上就不用拉屎了 直接过来 |
[07:10] | Ten “shits,” you win. How do you always know? | 十个 “屁” 你赢了 你怎么总是知道? |
[07:13] | It’s a gift. I’m not proud of it. | 这是个天赋 但我不自豪 |
[07:17] | Bye. | 拜 |
[07:20] | Maybe I’ll see you sometime this summer. | 这个夏天什么时候再见吧 |
[07:23] | Don’t be obvious. He knows you like him. | 别太明显 他知道你喜欢他 |
[07:25] | You guys coming to my dad’s after camp? | 你们夏令营结束后来不来我爸的房子? |
[07:27] | – Hells, yeah. He gave it to you again? – Nice. | – 废话 当然 他又让你用了? – 不错啊 |
[07:29] | He figures if he lets me have it one week… | 他算了算发现只要让我用那房子一周… |
[07:31] | …l’ll forgive him for not being there when I need him. | 就可以让我原谅他对我的不负责 |
[07:34] | And guess what. He’s right. | 你猜怎么着 他是对的 |
[07:37] | Did you hear | 听说了吗? |
[07:37] | football camp’s gonna be in El Paso? How cool is that? | 橄榄球夏令营 要在艾尔帕索举行 多酷啊 |
[07:40] | We gonna be sweating, hallucinating, our skin burning. | 我们要练到流汗 眩晕 皮肤灼痛 |
[07:43] | Like being on shrooms, but without girls to yell at us. | 就像磕了魔幻蘑菇一样 但是没有女生对我们大叫 |
[07:46] | “Where’s the car? Where’s the car? I’m getting scared. Hold my purse.” | “车呢?车在哪里? 我有点怕了 拿着我的钱包” |
[07:52] | – Two weeks, Shawn. Two weeks. – I know. | – 两周 肖恩 两周 – 我知道 |
[07:57] | Two weeks out of the best years of our lives. | 我们生命最好的时光中的两周 |
[07:59] | Two weeks we’re never gonna get back, like, ever. | 这两周我们永远也追不回来 |
[08:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:03] | So are you guys psyched for cheer camp or what? | 你们是不是也很激动能去啦啦队夏令营? |
[08:06] | It’s, like, all I think about. | 我一心只想去这个 |
[08:08] | Know how Martin Luther King had a dream? Well, I do too. | 知道马丁路德金那个梦吧? 对 我也有一个 |
[08:11] | To kick ass at cheer camp. And if that makes me shallow, then fine. | 在啦啦队夏令营表现一把 就算变得肤浅点又怎样 |
[08:15] | – Call me and Dr. King shallow. | – 就说我和金博士肤浅吧 |
[08:17] | – That doesn’t make you shallow. | – 那个不会让你变得肤浅 安吉拉 |
[08:20] | That makes you real. | 它让你变得真实 |
[08:22] | We have got to do better than last year. | 我们一定要比去年干得好 |
[08:24] | We could take a dump in our pants and still do better than last year. | 我们就算便在裤子里 也会比去年表现得好 |
[08:28] | – I’m just saying. – But we’re better this year. | – 就是说说而已 – 但今年我们确实更好了 |
[08:30] | And if we work hard, I think we have a real shot. | 而且只要我们努力点 我觉得绝对有机会赢 |
[08:34] | I don’t know. There’s 300 girls up there… | 我不知道 那里有三百个女孩… |
[08:36] | …who want it just as much as we do. | …也和我们一样想赢 |
[08:38] | – And who are much better than us. – Three hundred girls. | – 而且她们比我们好得多 – 三百个女孩 |
[08:41] | Who want it just as much as we do. | 也和我们一样想要 |
[08:44] | And are much better than us. | 而且比我们的水平高得多 |
[08:47] | Tell you what, man, that’d be the place to be. | 我跟你讲 老兄 那才是真正的好地方 |
[08:50] | Instead of sweating our balls off in the desert with Coach Shit-Shit. | 比在沙漠里流汗到死 还听着教练的屁话强的多 |
[08:55] | – So let’s go. – What? | – 那我们就去呗 – 啥? |
[08:57] | Let’s go to cheer camp, be cheerleaders. | 我们去啦啦队夏令营 当一次啦啦队员 |
[08:59] | – Cheerleaders? – Yes. | – 啦啦队员? – 恩啊 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God. Are you coming out to me? | 噢 天啊 你终于对我坦白了? |
[09:03] | I’m so proud of you, man. | 我真是为你自豪 |
[09:05] | And you know what, I kind of always knew. | 而且你知道么 我一直都有点感觉(你是同性恋) |
[09:08] | Will you shut up. All right, I’m too straight to be gay. | 你闭嘴好吧 我不可能当同性恋 |
[09:10] | I could suck knob and still be straight. | 就算我给人吹喇叭 我也还是异性恋 |
[09:12] | I could have one in my mouth and two in each hand… | 我能嘴里含一个 两手各握一个… |
[09:15] | …and still win a straight award. – All right. | – …然后还是最有异性魅力的人 – 得了吧你 |
[09:17] | Which is why I wanna go to cheer camp. Think. | 这就是为什么我想去 啦啦队夏令营 想想吧我的朋友 |
[09:20] | Three hundred hotties we’ve never been with before. | 三百个热辣女生 我们一个都没见过 |
[09:24] | I wonder if they let guys go to cheer camp. | 这不知道她们到底 让不让男生去啦啦队夏令营 |
[09:27] | Name, name. Give me a name. | 名字 名字 给我个名字 |
[09:28] | – Carly. She’s the captain. – Hey, Carly. | – 卡莉 她是队长 – 嗨 卡莉 |
[09:30] | Yeah, I know, it’s the most beautiful name you’ve ever heard… | 恩 我知道你会说 这是你听过的最美名字… |
[09:34] | …my eyes look like forever… | …我的眼睛就像永恒… |
[09:36] | …and you love every bone in my body, especially yours. | …你爱我身上的每块骨头 尤其是你的那块 |
[09:39] | No, but that’s good. Mind if I use it? | 不 但那不错 介意我实际用下么? |
[09:41] | No, no. No lines. | 不不 没有花言巧语 |
[09:43] | We wanted to wish you luck at cheer camp. | 我们只想祝你们的啦啦队营好运 |
[09:45] | Sure, you do. I know your game. No girl left unturned. | 当然 我了解你们的游戏 想方设法上了女生 |
[09:49] | – What? – How dare you? | – 什么? – 你怎么敢这样? |
[09:50] | No. We just see how hard you ladies cheer out there… | 不 我们只是看到了 你们这些女士们很努力的加油… |
[09:53] | …and we really hope that you do good. | …我们真心希望你们做得好 |
[09:55] | Yeah, do us proud, you know. Beat the skirts off those 300 other girls. | 恩 我们确实自豪 打败其他三百个女生 |
[09:59] | And guys? Are there guys there? Do guys go? | 呃男生呢?那里有男生么?男生去么? |
[10:02] | – What about guys? – It’s a good question. | – 男生怎么样? – 好问题 |
[10:05] | There’s girls and guys that go. I don’t know if guys… | 有男生女生一起去的吧 我不知道是不是有男生… |
[10:07] | Yes. The good teams are all co-ed. | 是的 好的队伍都是男女合作 |
[10:10] | That’s interesting. I just didn’t know that. I was just pondering. | 很有趣 我不知道唉 我一直在仔细考虑 |
[10:13] | Carly, come here. We’re working on a new mount Bianca came up with. | 卡莉 过来 我们要练下比安卡想出来的新动作 |
[10:17] | – Yeah! – Coming. | – 是的! – 来了 |
[10:19] | I’m gonna walk away backwards, so you guys don’t talk about my ass. | 我倒着走 这样你们就不会谈论我的屁股 |
[10:23] | Man, she’s got nice lumps. Either one of us ever hit that? | 天 她的胸真好看 我们中会有一个上了她么? |
[10:26] | I don’t think so. I think she respects herself too much. | 我不认为 我觉得她太自重了 |
[10:29] | Right. | 确实 |
[10:30] | Who wants to deal with that drama? | 谁想要那种剧情? |
[10:32] | So, what do you think about cheer camp? | 那你是怎么想的? |
[10:35] | – What do you mean, what do I think? – Let’s go. | – 怎么想的是什么意思? – 我们去吧 |
[10:37] | – We’re not cheerleaders. | – 首先 我们不是啦啦队员 |
[10:39] | – We’re athletes, we can do anything. | – 我们是运动员 干什么都行 |
[10:40] | They don’t just let anybody go. | 其次 他们不会随便让人去的 |
[10:42] | You’ve gotta be part of a squad. | 你一定要是那小队的一员 |
[10:44] | Let’s join a squad. How hard can this be? | 我们加入一个队呗 能有多难? |
[10:46] | A couple of flips, a pyramid. | 做几个空翻 堆个金字塔 |
[10:48] | Black sheep | 疯羊音乐 |
[10:49] | Three hundred honeys on our biscuits. | 我们的”饼干”上多了三百滴蜜糖 |
[10:51] | – What about football camp? – Screw football. | – 那橄榄球夏令营呢? – 去他的橄榄球夏令营 |
[10:54] | The only reason we started playing was to pull chicks. | 我们最开始玩球的唯一理由就是 为了泡妞 |
[10:57] | You can’t honestly tell me you enjoy running in blazing hot pads… | 你可别真告诉我 你喜欢穿着火热的衬垫在场上跑… |
[11:00] | …trying to catch a pass two seconds before some 2000-pound mongoloid… | …接住一个传球 两秒后一个两千磅的蒙古大汉… |
[11:04] | …crashes into your Nutter Butters. – El Paso, here we come. | – …撞上你的宝贝 – 艾尔帕索 我们来了 |
[11:07] | Not if it comes to us first! | 除非它自己先过来! |
[11:11] | Oh, shit. | 噢 真惨 |
[11:12] | – I’m on fire. – Mookie! | – 我着火了 – 摩奇! |
[11:14] | – Water, water, water. – I’ll put you out. | – 水 水 水 – 我帮你弄灭它 |
[11:17] | I’m a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[11:19] | Screw football. Let’s go cheer. | 去他的橄榄球 我们去啦啦队 |
[11:22] | Shawny Shawn! | 小肖恩! |
[11:25] | We need to convince the squad they need us. | 我们得说服小队 让她们觉得确实需要我们 |
[11:28] | – Not gonna be easy. – That’s why we go to Poppy. | – 不会简单的 – 所以我们让波比帮忙 |
[11:30] | – I wish there was another way. – There’s not. | – 有其他方法就好了 – 没有 |
[11:32] | – But I wish there was. – But there’s not. We’re here. | – 但我希望有 – 但是确实没有 我们到了 |
[11:35] | – I wish we weren’t. – But we are. | – 我希望我们没到 – 但我们确实到了 |
[11:39] | Hi, sis. | 嗨 妹妹 |
[11:41] | Why am I looking at you? Speak. | 我看着你们干吗?有屁快放 |
[11:43] | Poppy, you’re getting so big now. How old are you? | 波比 你长这么大了 现在几岁啦? |
[11:45] | I’m 60. Can we get past the small talk? | 我六十了 能长话短说不? |
[11:48] | The only time you come to see me is when you need something. | 我哥来看我的唯一原因是 需要我帮忙 |
[11:52] | What? Tug mags? | 这次是什么?色情杂志? |
[11:54] | Mike’s Hard Lemonade? | 迈克牌柠檬水(一种啤酒)? |
[11:56] | – Another ride to the clinic? – Poppy. | – 还是再去一趟诊所? – 波比 |
[12:00] | No. We wanna go to that cheerleading camp you’re going to. | 不是这些 我们是想去 你会参加的那个啦啦队夏令营 |
[12:04] | Since you’re killing on the JV squad and so advanced beyond your years… | 因为你在JV队的超俗表现 超乎你的年龄… |
[12:07] | …we thought you’d get us up to speed. | …我们想让你帮我们一把 |
[12:09] | Hey, buddy, you can piss on my face… | 听着 老兄 你可以尿在我脸上… |
[12:11] | …just don’t tell me it’s raining. | …就是别告诉我这是在下雨 |
[12:14] | You guys have been through every girl at your school… | 你们俩基本和全校的女生都好过… |
[12:17] | …and you’re looking for fresh muff. | …现在只不过是想尝尝新鲜 |
[12:19] | Some itchy-itchy-nah-nah. Wall-to-wall carpet. | 心痒难耐 地毯式搜寻 |
[12:22] | Okay, seriously, how old are you? | 好吧 说真的 你到底多大? |
[12:24] | Tell you what, I’ll teach you some basic cheerleader moves. | 这么说吧 我教你们些基本啦啦队动作 |
[12:27] | High V’s, low V’s, touchdown, baskets. | 高V字 低V字 达阵型 篮子型 |
[12:30] | Don’t the guys just throw the girls up and then catch them? | 男生不是只要把女生扔起来 再接住就行了么? |
[12:33] | Pretty much. But I’ll let you practice on me | 确实差不多 但我会让你们拿我做练习 |
[12:35] | and tell you what they’re called. | 而且教你们具体名称 |
[12:37] | In exchange, I get Shawn’s room. | 作为交换 我要住肖恩的房间 |
[12:39] | – No. – Done. | – 不会吧 – 成交 |
[12:40] | Those are my terms. | 这就是我的条件 不答应就走吧 |
[12:42] | – We’ll take them. – Dude, I’ve got my own bathroom. | – 我们会解决 – 老兄 我可是有自己的卫生间 |
[12:44] | Dude, | 老兄 |
[12:45] | after cheer camp, you won’t even need your own bathroom. | 经过啦啦队夏令营 你就不需要自己的卫生间了 |
[12:47] | What? What does that even mean? | 什么?那究竟是什么意思? |
[12:49] | Poppy, you got yourself a deal. Teach us, we go see Carly. | 波比 我们成交 教会我们 我们去跟卡莉谈谈 |
[12:52] | – Wrong, Gossip Girl. – What? | – 不是这样 绯闻女孩们 – 什么? |
[12:54] | Carly’s not one of your humpety-hump football groupies. | 卡莉可不是那种 随便跟你们橄榄球队员混的女生 |
[12:57] | She’s too smart to buy that you guys wanna be cheerleaders. | 她不会听信你们这一套的 |
[13:00] | Okay, so, what’s the play? | 好吧 那有什么打算? |
[13:09] | – Here she comes, here she comes. – Go, go. Get up there. | – 她来了 她来了 – 上 上 弄上去 |
[13:13] | Oh, rats. | 噢 衰 |
[13:14] | – We got our Frisbee stuck. – How are we gonna get it down? | – 我们的飞盘卡在上面了 – 怎么才能把它弄下来? |
[13:17] | – Go space shuttle. – That’s what I’m thinking. | – 看来只有太空飞船这招了 – 我也是这么想的 |
[13:19] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:21] | – Ready? – Okay. | – 准备? – 好了 |
[13:23] | One, two, three, four, five, six Seven, grab, drop, catch | |
[13:31] | – Great job. – Go, buddy. | – 干得好 – 老兄 不错 |
[13:33] | Do they always get so excited like that? | 他们总是这么兴奋? |
[13:35] | Haven’t you ever seen them do their touchdown dances? | 你们没见过他们跳达阵舞么? |
[13:37] | I mean, they flip all over the place. | 我的意思是 他们到处做空翻 |
[13:40] | You’d think they were cheerleaders. | 你会以为他们就是啦啦队员 |
[13:42] | – No. – You guys really like cheering? | – 才没呢 – 你们俩真的喜欢啦啦队? |
[13:44] | That wasn’t cheering, just goofing around. | 那都不算啦 只是随便玩玩 |
[13:46] | You nailed a backward sponge and go cradle. | 你们很轻松的做了一个后仰和摇篮接人 |
[13:48] | No. We threw my sister up in the air to get our Frisbee. | 不算啦 我��只是扔我妹妹上去拿飞盘 |
[13:51] | It was either that or we get three ladders. | 否则我��就得拿三把梯子了 |
[13:53] | Come on, guys. | 别这样 伙计们 |
[13:54] | You love cheering. Don’t run from it. This is a safe place. | 你们爱好啦啦队的 别逃避它 是个很安全的项目 |
[14:00] | We kind of do. It’s so much more athletic than football. | 我们确实喜欢 比橄榄球健美得多 |
[14:03] | If it were up to us, we’d go with you ladies to cheer camp. | 如果我们有的选 我们更愿意和你们一起去啦啦队营 |
[14:06] | But we’re football meatheads. | 但我们只是会玩橄榄球的傻大个而已 |
[14:08] | We gotta march in lockstep to what society expects. | 我们只能循着社会陈规成长 |
[14:11] | Don’t tell anyone, okay? Totally ruin our rep. | 别跟别人说好吗? 这彻底毁了我们的形象 |
[14:14] | – We’ll catch you later. – Have a good summer. | – 以后再聊吧 – 祝夏天玩的愉快 |
[14:16] | We’re gonna go watch a Bears’ game on TV. | 我们去看灰熊队的比赛转播了 |
[14:18] | Go, Bears | 加油 灰熊队 |
[14:32] | I’m supposed to believe the biggest jocks in school… | 我真该相信 学校里第一花花公子… |
[14:35] | …all along really wanted to be cheerleaders? | …想当啦啦队员吗? |
[14:37] | Don’t get caught up in the lockstep of society’s expectations. | 别被社会陈规那套骗了 |
[14:41] | They tossed Poppy like 20 feet in the air. | 他们把波比扔了有二十尺高 |
[14:43] | Look, Carly, we don’t have any muscle. | 你看 卡莉 我们没有力量 |
[14:45] | If you really wanna do better this year, they’re our only hope. | 今年你要是真想赢 他们是我们的唯一希望 |
[14:50] | Unless you guys wanna try steroids, which I’m totally open to. | 除非你们想试试雌激素 这个我完全不反对 |
[14:53] | – I’m just saying. – I don’t care. I don’t trust those guys. | – 我就是说说 – 我不管 我信不过那帮男生 |
[14:57] | They’re not coming. I’m the captain. | 用不着他们 我是队长 |
[14:59] | Miss Klingerhoff is the coach. Let’s see what she thinks. | 克林霍夫小姐是教练 我们去看看她怎么想 |
[15:05] | What a fantastic idea. | 多妙的主意啊 |
[15:08] | It’s exactly what this squad needs to just push it over the top. | 这的的确确是我们队 想要更上一层楼所需要的 |
[15:12] | But Miss Klingerhoff, they have never done it before. | 但克林霍夫小姐 他们从来没试过这个 |
[15:15] | They don’t know any of our cheers, | 他们对啦啦队一窍不通 而且 |
[15:17] | and, come on, it’s Nick and Shawn. | 说实话 那是尼克和肖恩啊 |
[15:20] | Don’t judge a book by its cover, Carly. | 不要以貌取人啊 卡莉 |
[15:22] | You never really know what a book is about until you get to page 50. | 一本书总要翻到第五十页 才知道它在讲什么 |
[15:27] | Fifty? | 五十? |
[15:29] | – Wouldn’t guess a page over 40. – More like 35. | – 我觉得四十就差不多了 – 三十五更好点 |
[15:34] | My chickens. | 我的小鬼们 |
[15:36] | You come here, you. | 你们来吧 来吧 |
[15:42] | All right. One down, one to go. | 恩 搞定一个 还差一个 |
[15:45] | What are we gonna say to Coach Shit-For-Words to get out of football? | 我们怎么说服屁话教练放我们一马? |
[15:48] | What every kid says to get out of everything he doesn’t wanna do. | 每个小孩在逃避问题时都会用的招 |
[15:54] | So not only do I find out yesterday I’m adopted… | 所以昨天我发现自己不仅是被领养的… |
[15:57] | …the people I’ve called mom and dad are infertile imposters… | …我一直叫的爸妈 其实是不孕的骗子… |
[16:00] | …who bought me outside a meth clinic for two boxes of Sudafed… | …他们在戒毒所外用两盒苏达非买了我… |
[16:03] | …but I also get this news dropped on me: | …我还发现了这件事 把我扔了的人… |
[16:06] | My birth father, Bruce… | 我的亲生父亲 布鲁斯… |
[16:09] | …well, he needs a kidney and I’m the only match. | …他需要换肾 我是唯一和他配对的 |
[16:12] | And apparently Bruce needs it stat. | 而且显然他急需一个肾 |
[16:15] | You need it stat, Bruce? Huh? | 你需要一个肾 布鲁斯 对不? |
[16:17] | I needed a father stat instead of the stay-at-home dad… | 我还需要一个真正的父亲 而不是家里的… |
[16:20] | …who showers me with love every day, this goddamn spermless liar! | …那个不育的只会在家展示 他有多爱我的大骗子! |
[16:25] | So now I gotta be at Kaiser Permanente tomorrow at 6 a.m. | 所以明天早上六点 我要去凯萨医疗机构 |
[16:28] | I know. Bruce couldn’t even afford a real hospital. | 我知道的 布鲁斯连真正的医院都住不起 |
[16:32] | Managed care. It’s ironic, huh? | 所谓的健康管理多讽刺啊 对不? |
[16:35] | Never managed to care for me. | 怎么从来没人管理我呢 |
[16:37] | You shitting me? | 你跟我讲这些屁话干什么? |
[16:39] | Are you saying you can’t go to camp? | 你说你去不了橄榄球队营? |
[16:41] | Yeah, but don’t make me say it, coach. | 确实 但别逼我说出来 教练 |
[16:44] | Because it’s eating me up inside. It’s eating me up. | 因为它要活活吃了我 全部吃掉 |
[16:50] | Shit! | 放屁! |
[16:53] | – Cheer camp! Cheer camp! – One, two. | – 啦啦队夏令营!啦啦队夏令营! – 1 2 |
[16:56] | Cheer camp! One, two. | 啦啦队夏令营!1 2 |
[16:59] | You might have everyone else fooled, but not me. | 你们骗谁都骗不了我 |
[17:02] | Well, if being a fool for cheering is wrong… | 如果为了啦啦队疯狂是错的话… |
[17:05] | …then I don’t wanna be right. | …我也不想去做对的事 |
[17:06] | You might wanna dial back your bullshit with her. | 你可能想多跟她说些屁话 |
[17:09] | She seems pretty with-it. | 她看起来不吃你那套 |
[17:10] | That’s a great note. Thanks. | 不错的提醒 多谢 |
[17:17] | We’re so psyched you’re here. | 你们来我们真高兴 |
[17:19] | – Yeah, us too. Oh, yeah. – Me too, yeah, yeah. | – 恩 我们也是哈 – 我也是 恩恩 |
[17:21] | Don’t worry about Carly. | 别愁卡莉找你们麻烦 |
[17:23] | – She’s really into cheering. – No worries. | – 她真的很喜欢啦啦队 – 没事的 |
[17:25] | We are driving We, we are driving | 我们 在开车 我们 我们在开车 |
[17:28] | We are driving We, we are driving | 我们 在开车 我们 我们在开车 |
[17:31] | We like driving We, we like driving | 我们 爱开车 我们 我们爱开车 |
[17:34] | We like driving We, we like driving | 我们 爱开车 我们 我们爱开车 |
[17:38] | – We are eating – We, we are eating | – 我们 爱食物 – 我们 我们爱食物 |
[17:41] | We are driving again We are driving | 我们 又在开车 我们 我们在开车 |
[17:45] | We are driving again We are driving | 我们 又在开车 我们 我们在开车 |
[17:48] | – How long does this go on for? – The whole way. | – 这要持续多久? – 整天 |
[17:51] | Just wait till their cycles match up. | 就等着她们把拍子配合好的时候吧 |
[17:53] | You’ll miss these days. | 你会想念这些日子的 |
[17:55] | We’re gonna miss Mookie’s dad’s house. | 我们恐怕要错过摩奇他爸的房子了 |
[17:57] | Oh, buddy, we are not missing Mookie’s dad’s house. | 嘿老兄 我们才不会 错过摩奇他爸的房子呢 |
[18:00] | Yeah. This thing is three weeks long. | 我们会的噢 这个要持续三周呢 |
[18:02] | Not for us, it isn’t. | 对我们来讲不是 |
[18:03] | We hook up like maniacs, we bail in two. | 我们跟些疯子鬼混完后 第二周就跑 |
[18:07] | That’s probably gonna piss some people off. | 有些人恐怕会非常生气 |
[18:09] | To make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs. | 有付出才有收获 就像你做煎蛋时得先打些鸡蛋 |
[18:12] | Grated cheese, slice some mushrooms, salt, pepper, don’t over-beat. | 放些奶酪 蘑菇 撒盐 胡椒 别放多 |
[18:15] | We are driving again We are driving | 我们 又在开车 我们 我们在开车 |
[18:18] | We are driving again We are driving | 我们 又在开车 我们 我们在开车 |
[18:21] | We are driving again We are driving | 我们 又在开车 我们 我们在开车 |
[18:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:25] | I should say so, handsy. At least buy me dinner first. | 确实应该啊 小色鬼 至少先请我吃顿饭 |
[18:29] | Very funny. | 很有趣是吧 |
[18:33] | All right, now you’re just taking advantage of me. | 好吧 你现在就是直接占我便宜 |
[18:38] | 【东南伊利诺斯大学】 | |
[18:40] | We are here We, we are here | 我们 到了 我们 我们到了 |
[18:45] | I think we made a big mistake. | 我想我们犯大错了 |
[18:46] | We may have screwed the pooch on this one. | 我们整了那小妞一把 |
[18:49] | Or maybe the pooch is gonna screw us. | 或许那小妞就要整我们了 |
[18:52] | Sweet Mary in a D-cup. | 穿着D罩杯的圣母啊 |
[19:38] | I think our bus crashed and we’re in heaven. | 我们不会是巴士撞车了 来到天堂了吧 |
[19:41] | No. We would’ve heard: | 不会的 否则我们会听见 |
[19:43] | “We are crashing We, we are crashing” | 我们 要撞车 我们 我们要撞车 |
[19:48] | Let’s go see how warm the water is. | 让我们来试试水温吧 |
[19:50] | – Hi. Do I know you? – I don’t think so. | – 嗨 我认识你吗? – 我不认为 |
[19:53] | Well, I’m Nick. I’m new this year. Maybe you could show me around. | 呃 我是尼克 今年的新人 你愿意带我走走么 |
[19:57] | – Who’s this? – Nick. He’s new this year. | – 这是谁? – 尼克 今年的新人 |
[19:59] | This is Shawn, also new, needs showing around. | 这是肖恩 也是新人一个 需要有人带带 |
[20:02] | – Lf it’s not too much trouble. – You gotta check in. | – 希望不会太麻烦你们 – 伙计们 你们要报到的 |
[20:04] | Okay, coming. | 好吧 来了 |
[20:06] | It was very nice meeting you. Hope we see you around. | 很高兴见到你们 希望很快再见面 |
[20:08] | I’ll put a bookmark between you. That way we know where we left off. | 我会在你们中间放个书签 这样我们就知道聊到哪了 |
[20:17] | Hi. What squad are you on? | 嗨 你们俩是哪队的? |
[20:23] | Diora. I believe that’s Italiano for “beautiful princess.” | 迪奥拉 在意大利语里是 美丽的公主的意思吧 |
[20:27] | – No. – Well, it should be. | – 不 – 呃 应该是的 |
[20:28] | – I’m calling the dictionary people. – What squad are you on? | – 我这就给编辞典的人打电话 – 你们在哪个队? |
[20:31] | The Tigers, Gerald R. Ford High. | 猛虎队 杰拉尔德・R・福特高中的 |
[20:33] | Below-average president, above-average student body. | 低水平的领导 高水平的团体 |
[20:36] | So, what are you doing later? | 那么 你一会儿干什么? |
[20:38] | Not you. | 你没门 |
[20:40] | What about accents? You like Aussies? | 口音呢?喜欢澳洲口音不? |
[20:42] | You wanna wear my leather hat? | 想带我的皮帽么? |
[20:44] | Mascots, I’ll be checking you in in 10 minutes at the mascot table. | 吉祥物们 你们十分钟后去吉祥物处签到 |
[20:49] | – Why are you still here? – You like canopy beds? | – 还站着干嘛? – 你喜欢天蓬床吗? |
[20:54] | The last bus from Bitchville just pulled in. | 婊子镇的巴士到了 |
[21:01] | – Who’s that? – The Panthers. | – 那是谁? – 黑豹队 |
[21:03] | They always come in first and they don’t let anyone forget it. | 总是第一个入围 还总想着炫耀 |
[21:08] | You guys came back. I think that’s so brave. | 你们又回来了 真勇敢 |
[21:12] | I just hope one day there’s a special cheer camp… | 我只是希望某一天 会有一个低能啦啦队夏令营… |
[21:15] | …where squads like yours really have a shot. | …好让你们发挥一下 |
[21:18] | – Shut up. – Truth hurts. | – 闭嘴 – 实话难免伤人 |
[21:19] | – Your face is gonna hurt. – Does your face hurt… | – 信不信我伤你的脸 – 当你把派塞进嘴里时… |
[21:22] | …when you stuff it with pie? – You wish you had my body image. | – …脸不会疼吗? – 你就嫉妒我的身材吧 |
[21:25] | I’m healthy. Unlike you, Skeletor. | 我健康得很 不像你们 皮包骨 |
[21:29] | We’re a different team this year, Gwyneth. | 我们和去年大不一样了 桂尼斯 |
[21:31] | Meet our new squad members. | 见见我们的新队员 |
[21:34] | I’m Nick. This is Shawn. | 我是尼克 这是肖恩 |
[21:35] | Hi. Great to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴见到你们 |
[21:37] | So you got a little sausage in your soup this year. BFD. | 今年的汤里加了点香肠啊 算毛能耐 |
[21:42] | – See you on the cheer field. – It’s that big chunk of grass… | – 比赛场上见 – 还是那片草地… |
[21:45] | …you come in last on, every year. | …你们每年都会去 每次都倒数第一 |
[21:47] | Panthers out. | 黑豹队上 |
[21:58] | Panthers out? | 黑豹队上? |
[21:59] | What are they, a knife gang? | 他们算什么 菜刀帮么? |
[22:01] | – God, I hate them. – I think they’re kind of cool. | – 天啊 我恨死他们了 – 我觉得他们蛮酷的 |
[22:05] | I’m just saying. | 就是说说而已 |
[22:13] | 【塔林宿舍】 | |
[22:16] | Hey. I’m Nick. This is Shawn. | 嗨 我是尼克 这是肖恩 |
[22:19] | I’m Brewster. | 我是布鲁斯特 |
[22:22] | Not my real name. | 不是真名 |
[22:23] | My parents named me Jack. | 我父母叫我杰克 |
[22:25] | Jack, so strong, so masculine. We get it. | 杰克 太强壮 太有男子气概了 我们明白的 |
[22:28] | You wanted a boy. | 你们想要个男孩嘛 |
[22:29] | My name’s Jack. I punch bad guys, and I kiss girls. | 我叫杰克 我惩恶扬善 我亲女生们 |
[22:33] | – Save it. – Okay. | – 省省吧 – 好吧 |
[22:35] | Now, just a quick FY informacidn, I’m kind of a neat freak… | 只是简短的讲一下子喔 我很爱干净的… |
[22:40] | …so we’ll get along great if you just keep your area clean. | …所以你们最好保持地盘干净点 这样我们才能相处愉快 |
[22:45] | And by “area,” you mean? | 你说”地盘”是指… |
[22:47] | – Your bunks. – Okay. | – 床铺 – 好 |
[22:49] | I can’t stand clutter. That’s why we left Calcutta. | 我受不了脏乱 所以我家才从加尔各答搬走 |
[22:51] | Well, that and my dad took a job with United Airlines. | 然后呢 我爸在美联航找了份工作 |
[22:54] | Your jobs aren’t just going over there, sailor. | 告诉你们 现在可不仅仅是 你们去我们那边 |
[22:57] | Some of us are coming over here. | 我们也有很多人往这里来 |
[22:59] | The world is flat like a son of a bitch. | 世界平得像个王八蛋一样 |
[23:01] | You’re giving us a lot to process here. | 我们会好好想想 |
[23:05] | Hey, what’s up, guys? I’m Adam. | 嗨 兄弟们 好啊?我是亚当 |
[23:07] | What’s up, man? Hey, I’m Nick. This is Shawn. | 嗨 老兄 嗨 我是尼克 这是肖恩 |
[23:10] | Well, welcome, welcome. | 欢迎欢迎 |
[23:11] | – Is that your girlfriend? – Yeah. | – 那是你女朋友吗? – 是啊 |
[23:14] | That’s Jody. We’ve been cheering together since we were 5. | 那是乔迪 我们从五岁开始一起玩啦啦队 |
[23:18] | So you take this seriously? | 那你们是认真的? |
[23:20] | I wanna be the first in my family | 我准备成为家里第一个 |
[23:21] | to go to college on a cheer scholarship. | 拿着啦啦队奖学金上大学的人 |
[23:23] | Good luck, man. I hope you break the cycle. | 好运 老兄 希望你有所突破 |
[23:26] | – Thanks, man. – Cool. | – 多谢 老兄 – 酷 |
[23:27] | What’s up, Eagle? | 你好吗 老鹰? |
[23:30] | Mascots don’t talk. They just gesture. | 吉祥物们不说话 只是摆姿势 |
[23:32] | – Even in their bunks? – The whole time, baby girl. | – 即使坐在床上也是? – 一直都是 小宝贝 |
[23:36] | It’s total immersion. | 他们太投入了 |
[23:38] | Hey. Can someone help me with my stuff? | 嗨 有人能帮我一把么? |
[23:40] | I got a huge bag of footballs, beer, Xbox games. | 我有一个大包 装满了足球 啤酒 游戏 |
[23:43] | Let’s get this party started. | 我们来搞个派对 |
[23:45] | Finally, a kindred spirit. I’m Nick. This is Shawn. | 终于 一个志同道合的人出现了 我是尼克 这是肖恩 |
[23:47] | – I’m Downey. – What’s up? Nice to meet you. | – 我是唐尼 – 你好吗?很高兴见到你 |
[23:50] | Downey. Downey. All right, so break it down for us. | 唐尼 唐尼 好吧 来给我们个简介 |
[23:53] | How great is this place? | 这地方有多棒? |
[23:55] | – It’s sick, dude. – Sweet. Right there. | – 棒得变态 老兄 – 就是要这样 |
[23:57] | The coaches are amazing. Your cheering’s gonna be off the charts. | 教练们很不错的 你们的水平一会有很大提高 |
[24:01] | My cheering’s gonna be off the charts. I guess that’s a good thing. | 我的水平会有很大提高 我想是好事 |
[24:04] | What about the ladies? Tell me about the ladies. | 那女士们呢?跟我们讲讲女士们 |
[24:07] | Oh, yeah, totally. | 喔 对啊 没错 |
[24:11] | Their cheering gets better too. They see real progress. | 她们也有很大提高 真的很有进步 |
[24:16] | What the? | 我靠… |
[24:18] | Wow, look at them all, dude. In rows. It’s like the hot-chick produce aisle. | 哇噢 老兄快看 一排一排的 就像美女工厂一�� |
[24:23] | I don’t know where to start. | 真不知从何下手 |
[24:24] | Do we go from tall to short or blond to redhead? | 是从高到矮呢 还是金发到红发? |
[24:27] | Maybe just iPod-shuffle mode. | 或许来个随机模式也好 |
[24:29] | This is why I’d never wanna be president. Too many decisions. | 这就是为什么我从来不去竞选总统 太多抉择了 |
[24:33] | Don’t worry, I don’t think that’s in the cards. | 不用愁那个 估计你还没得选 |
[24:35] | You say that now, but George W. Was a cheerleader at Yale. | 那可不一定 但布什在耶鲁时可是当过啦啦队员 |
[24:39] | He never thought he’d be president… | 他在纽黑文风流的时候… |
[24:41] | …snorting coke through his skull and bones at a New Haven titty bar. | 可没想到自己会当总统 |
[24:45] | You just never know, Shawnzy. | 世事难料啊 小肖 |
[24:46] | And that is what makes America great. Any idiot can be president. | 而且这就是为什么美国这么棒 蠢蛋都能当总统 |
[24:50] | – Let’s hear some noise over here! – Noise over here! | – 让我们来听听 声音在哪里? – 声音在这里! |
[24:53] | – Let’s hear some noise over here! – Noise over here! | – 大家的欢呼在哪里 – 在这里! |
[24:56] | – Are you fired up? – We’re fired up! | – 大家的欢呼在哪里 – 在这里! |
[24:58] | – Are you fired up? – We’re fired up! | – 你们是不是极度兴奋? – 我们极度兴奋! |
[25:01] | – How do you spell “fired up”? – F-U! | – 极度兴奋怎么拼? – F-U(Fuck you)! |
[25:03] | Not really. | 不是吧 |
[25:04] | – How do you spell “fired up”? – F-U! | – 极度兴奋怎么拼? – F-U(Fuck you)! |
[25:07] | – What’s that spell? – Fired up! | – F-U拼出来是什么? – 极度兴奋! |
[25:09] | – Not really that way either. – Nope. | – 这样也不对吧 – 不 |
[25:11] | Damn straight. F-U. You’re at university now. | 太他妈对了 F-U 你们在大学了 |
[25:14] | – Fired Up University. – This is awesome. | – 极度兴奋大学 – 棒极了 |
[25:16] | Cheer college, my friends. None of this high school stuff for you. | 啦啦队大学 我的朋友们 没有高中的小打小闹了 |
[25:19] | You got three weeks. We’re gonna take it right to the top to F-U. | 你们有三周时间 我们充分利用它来F-U |
[25:23] | – F-U! – F-U! | – F-U! – F-U! |
[25:28] | Howdy do? My name is Coach Keith. I’m the skipper of this spirit ship. | 你们好 我是基斯教练 我是这艘心灵之船的船长 |
[25:31] | As many of you know, I was the very first male cheerleader ever… | 你们很可能知道 我就是第一个… |
[25:35] | …to compete at the Nationals. | …在国家级比赛出场的男性选手 |
[25:37] | I was born cheering. | 我生下来就是为了啦啦队 |
[25:39] | My mother swears the first thing out of her what’s-it… | 我妈发誓从她身体里出来 的那一对小手… |
[25:42] | …was a little pair of baby hands doing spirit fingers. | …已经摆好了一个啦啦队的手势 |
[25:48] | That’s a joke, but it really happened. | 笑话啦 不过是真的 |
[25:51] | It is now my absolute pleasure… | 现在我十分荣幸地… |
[25:53] | …to introduce to you your head counselor… | …介绍你们的总顾问… |
[25:55] | …and my super-sexy handsome wife, Diora. Let’s bring her out here. | …兼我的性感老婆 迪奥拉 该她上场了 |
[26:05] | – What? Did he say wife? – No, he couldn’t have. | – 啥?他说老婆? – 不会吧 |
[26:08] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎大家 |
[26:09] | For the next three weeks, you’ll train with me and the other coaches… | 在接下来的三周 你会接受我和其他教练的训练… |
[26:13] | …and then compete in a tournament… | 并参加锦标赛… |
[26:15] | …with the top teams going on to the State Finals. | …优胜队将出赛州决赛 |
[26:20] | So that would be the Panthers and two other teams. | 那会是黑豹队和其他两组 |
[26:26] | – Oh, me, me, me. – Yes, ma’am, right here. | – 噢 我 我 我 – 收到 女士 说吧 |
[26:28] | I heard that there was this really hard move called the Fountain of Troy… | 我听说有一个很难的招式 叫特洛伊喷泉… |
[26:32] | …that some team did at the Worlds. | …有些队伍在世界比赛上做过 |
[26:34] | Are we gonna learn that? | 我们可以学那个么? |
[26:35] | Sure, I’ll teach you how to do the Fountain of Troy. | 当然 我会教你们怎么做特洛伊喷泉 |
[26:39] | Then I’ll teach you to put makeup on a bear! | 然后我再教你们怎么给熊化妆! |
[26:43] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[26:45] | Not only is that move nearly impossible to execute, it’s extremely dangerous. | 那招不仅非常难做 而且极端危险 |
[26:49] | That move is prohibidado. | 那招是禁忌技 |
[26:51] | – Prohibi-what? – Prohibidado. | – 禁忌…什么? – 禁忌技 |
[26:53] | And I say that in Spanish | 我用西班牙语说是因为 |
[26:55] | because that’s how exotic and not-allowed it is. | 这招就是那么怪异 那么禁止 |
[26:58] | You can’t even say “Fountain of Troy” at this cheer camp. | 你在这个营说都不许说 “特洛伊喷泉”这几个字 |
[27:01] | – Go ahead and say it. – Fountain of Tr…! | – 现在说一遍 – 特洛伊喷… |
[27:03] | Stop it. What are you doing? This isn’t a game. | 停 你们在干嘛?这不是游戏 |
[27:06] | I’m not playing around up here. | 我没跟你们胡闹 |
[27:08] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[27:10] | It’s just a joke. First week of cheer camp. | 开玩笑啦 啦啦队营的第一周 |
[27:13] | Lighten things up. | 轻松轻松 |
[27:14] | Have a good time. Everybody say it, “Fountain of Troy.” | 好好玩 大家一起说”特洛伊喷泉” |
[27:17] | – Fountain of Tr…! – Oh, my dear Lord! Oh, gosh, shut up! | – 特洛伊喷…! – 我的天啊!我的上帝 闭嘴! |
[27:20] | He’s lost his mind. | 他疯了吧 |
[27:22] | Stop it! Nobody does the Fountain of Troy at this cheer camp. | 停下!今年这里没人可以做特洛伊喷泉 |
[27:25] | Now, let’s all hit the bunks and get a good night’s sleep. | 现在 我们去安顿好床铺 好好睡一觉 |
[27:28] | Welcome to cheer camp. | 欢迎来到啦啦队营 |
[27:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:44] | Dibs, dibs. Dibs on the blond with the butterfly tattoo. | 要了 要了 那个有蝴蝶纹身的金发女郎我要了 |
[27:47] | Dibs on that. I’d like that. Tell me who it is. | 要了 我喜欢 告诉我那是谁 |
[27:50] | – This is Lanie Brown. – Lanie Brown. | – 那是莱尼・布朗 – 莱尼・布朗 |
[27:52] | She likes skiing, | 她喜欢滑雪 |
[27:53] | hip-hop, and playing with her cat, Sir Pembleton. | 嘻哈音乐 和她的猫一起玩 叫潘布赖顿先生 |
[27:55] | – Sir Pembleton? You serious? – I know, I’m not kidding. | – 潘布赖顿先生?真的假的? – 我知道 没开玩笑 |
[27:58] | I’m gonna write her name in my book in no time. | 我要马上把名字记下来 |
[28:00] | Can’t believe you document your conquests. | 你竟然把战绩都记下来 |
[28:02] | Family owns a payroll company. Love records. | 我家有一个薪水制度 用战绩衡量 |
[28:05] | – It’s just weird. – Tell it to our dog, FICA. | – 怪的很 – 跟我们的好伙伴联邦社保去说吧 |
[28:07] | Oh, hey, Carly. | 噢 嗨 卡莉 |
[28:08] | What’s up, Tigers? | 你们好啊 猛虎们? |
[28:10] | – Hey. – Going to take a shower? | – 嗨 – 去冲凉么? |
[28:12] | Yeah. I had my hand in some kid’s mouth this morning. | 对 今早我的手碰到某人的嘴了 |
[28:15] | Good idea. I know where it’s been. | 好主意 我还知道它到底碰过哪里 |
[28:17] | And if I don’t get some flesh-eating virus from that… | 只要我没染上某种食肉病毒的话… |
[28:20] | …I probably will after I take a shower barefoot. | …在我光脚冲完凉之后 还是有可能的 |
[28:23] | – I forgot to pack my flip-flops. – Sucks! See you later. | – 我忘了带拖鞋了 – 傻瓜们 一会儿见! |
[28:26] | Oh, here. Take mine. | 哦 拿去 穿我的 |
[28:29] | – I brought two pair. – Really? | – 我带了两双 – 真的? |
[28:31] | Yeah. No problem. We’re teammates. | 恩 没事的 我们是队友嘛 |
[28:34] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[28:39] | – Bye. – See you later. | – 拜 – 一会儿见 |
[28:42] | Bro, what did I tell you? | 老兄 我怎么跟你说的? |
[28:44] | No hooking up with girls from our school. | 别对我们自己学校的人打主意 |
[28:46] | – I was just being nice. – I don’t care, man. | – 我只是行善而已 – 我可不管 |
[28:48] | You know where nice leads. | 你知道行善会导致什么 |
[28:50] | Do not poop where you eat, remember? | 不要在你吃饭的地方拉屎 记得么? |
[28:52] | That’s why there are no restaurants called The Bathroom. | 所以才没有什么饭馆叫厕所的 |
[28:57] | There are bathrooms at restaurants. | 饭馆里有厕所的啊 |
[29:00] | I was using a metaphor, Shawn. | 我刚刚是比喻 肖恩 |
[29:01] | It is crazy that people think that you’re the smart one. | 真想不明白人们怎么会认为你比我聪明 |
[29:06] | What’s up, ladies? | 女士们 你们好啊? |
[29:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:10] | You wanna borrow some flip-flops? All right, see you later. | 想借些拖鞋吗?好吧 一会儿见 |
[29:18] | Welcome to day one, everybody. Let’s start with a warm-up run. | 欢迎大家参加第一天的活动 我们先热身跑 |
[29:21] | God, she’s such a fox. I guarantee I’m gonna tap that before we leave. | 天啊 真是个狐狸精 我一定要在离开前搞定那个 |
[29:25] | Dude, she’s married, and like 30 years old. | 老兄 她已婚了啊 而且都快三十了 |
[29:28] | That’s just how I like them: Ancient and regretful. | 我就喜欢那样古典委婉的 |
[29:31] | Yeah. Take it easy on the Dove bars. | 没错 冰淇淋可以随便吃了 |
[29:33] | – Ready, Shawnzy? – Sure am, Nicholai. | – 准备好了么 小肖? – 当然 尼克尔莱 |
[29:35] | New guys, move them. | 新人们 上吧 |
[29:41] | I always knew there was something else I should be doing. | 我一直知道我可以做些其他事情 |
[29:43] | You know, like there was something more. | 知道吧 就像总有些没发掘的 |
[29:47] | Something more inside me. | 更不为人知的一面 |
[29:49] | I guess you could say I had a cheer waiting to get out. | 我猜你可以认为 我要在啦啦队上爆发 |
[29:54] | And now, well, I live to cheer. | 现在呢 我为了啦啦队而活 |
[29:58] | And I cheer to live. | 而我为我自己加油 |
[30:07] | I looked that little kitten in the eyes… | 我看着那个小猫的眼睛… |
[30:09] | …and I knew I had to take her home. | …我就知道我一定要带她回家 |
[30:11] | And now, Sniffles, that’s who I tell my secrets to. | 而现在 有时我也会肚子呜咽 倾诉我的心声 |
[30:15] | My grandmother was a cheerleader. | 我祖母是一位啦啦队员 |
[30:17] | It was what she loved most in the world. | 她最喜爱这个了 |
[30:20] | So when she died, I just picked up the family pom-poms. | 在她去世后 我只是继承了家里的传统 |
[30:25] | This is weird. I don’t usually open up like this. | 真奇怪 我平常不会这样打开心扉的 |
[30:29] | It’s weird. I don’t usually open up like this. | 真奇怪 我平常不会这样打开心扉的 |
[30:58] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[31:00] | I love every bone in your body. | 我爱你身上的每块骨头 |
[31:03] | Especially mine? | 尤其是我的那块? |
[31:28] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[31:43] | Tigers can’t be beat Get up on your feet | 猛虎所向无敌 必胜必胜 |
[31:46] | Tigers can’t be beat | 猛虎必胜 |
[31:48] | Is it my imagination, or do they not completely, totally suck? | 是我自己的想象 还是她们还不是真的很烂? |
[31:51] | It’s your imagination. | 是你自己的想象 |
[31:53] | Now go imagine me a bottle of water. | 想在把我想成泼他们的那盆水 |
[31:56] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[32:06] | The French say a day moon brings good luck to whoever sees it. | 法国人说晴天白月 会给人带来好运 |
[32:09] | They also say 8-year-olds should drink wine. | 他们还说人八岁就应该可以喝酒了呢 |
[32:11] | And if it’s a crescent moon, it’ll bring good luck for a week. | 而且如果是新月的话 好运会持续一周 |
[32:16] | What is it now? | 现在呢? |
[32:17] | I’m jogging with the captain of the best squad, | 我在和最好的啦啦队长一起慢跑 |
[32:19] | so I’d say it’s pretty crescent. | 我敢说那绝对是个新月 |
[32:21] | – Race you. – Cheering isn’t a race. | – 和你比赛 – 啦啦队不是一项比赛 |
[32:23] | – This isn’t football. – There’s a competition at the end. | – 这跟橄榄球不同 – 到头来不还是要比个高低 |
[32:26] | Yeah, you’re right. On your mark, get set… | 这倒对 看你信号 预备… |
[32:29] | Oh, she cheats. I like it. | 噢 作弊 我喜欢 |
[32:32] | Zucchini? | 西葫芦? |
[32:34] | Leafy greens? Kale? Jicama? | 青菜?甘蓝?凉薯? |
[32:37] | And sprouts? | 和豆芽? |
[32:38] | That’s the only thing that sucks about cheer camp. | 啦啦队营唯一不好的就是这点 |
[32:40] | The sacrifices I make for ass. | 为了屁屁我必须做出这样的牺牲 |
[32:42] | Remember when I pretended to be into Nickelback for that chick? | 还记得我冒充五分钱乐队 去泡那个小妞那次不? |
[32:45] | – God, they suck. – So did she. Up top. | – 天啊 他们超烂的 – 她也是 来吧 |
[32:49] | Dude, I am not gonna high-five you for a beejer you got a year ago. | 老兄 我才不会 为了你去年被吹喇叭而和你击掌 |
[32:53] | That doesn’t count. No. | 那不算 不算 |
[32:56] | – Poppy. – Hi, sis. | – 波比 – 嗨 妹妹 |
[32:57] | Guys looking to go off-menu? | 你俩在找真正好吃的? |
[32:59] | I got Kit Kats, Snickers, and German sweet tarts. | 我有巧克力棒 士力架和德国甜饼 |
[33:03] | Wipes out the taste of every other candy. | 比其他任何糖都好吃 |
[33:07] | I’ll take everything you got. | 我全要了 |
[33:09] | Not here, Shawshank. The screws are watching. | 这里不行 肖申克 这么多人看着呢 |
[33:12] | Put it in the sycamore tree out back. | 把它放在外面那棵枫树的后面 |
[33:16] | – Where’s our candy gonna be? – Check your pockets. | – 我们的糖呢? – 检查你们的口袋 |
[33:23] | I know. She’s got the shine. | 我就知道 她有一招 |
[33:31] | Oh, my God, this is so good. | 天啊 这太棒了 |
[33:34] | Yeah, it is. | 确实 |
[33:37] | Diora! | 迪奥拉! |
[33:41] | Diora! | 迪奥拉! |
[33:44] | God, it is you. | 天啊 是你 |
[33:45] | The way the moonlight caught your cheek… | 月光照在你面颊的时候… |
[33:48] | …for a second there, I thought you were an angel. | …我以为你是个天使 |
[33:50] | Nope, just the head counselor who decides… | 不 只是个决定 你们明天要不要跑圈的… |
[33:52] | …whether or not to make you run laps all tomorrow. | 总顾问 |
[33:56] | God, I love it, huh? | 天啊 我真是喜欢 |
[33:58] | A little back and forth, witty repartee, Hepburn and Tracy. | 你来我往 妙语连珠 就像赫伯恩和特蕾西一样 |
[34:02] | I’m not 16, kiddo. Run along and play. | 小孩 我不是十六岁 一边玩去 |
[34:04] | Still with the witty repartee, that’s terrific. | 还是妙语连珠啊你 太厉害了 |
[34:06] | – You win this round, Miss Tracy. – Hepburn was the girl. | – 这次你赢了 特蕾西小姐 – 赫伯恩才是那个女的 |
[34:10] | Ding, ding. Knockout. | 叮 叮 出局 |
[34:15] | It shouldn’t be this hard, she’s like 100 years old. | 不该这么难的 她有一百岁了吧 |
[34:18] | – Shawn. Got a second? – Yeah. Sure. | – 肖恩 有空吗? – 恩 当然 |
[34:23] | Some of the girls have been talking about you and Nick. | 有些女孩在议论你和尼克 |
[34:26] | Don’t believe anything anyone says. | 别听信他人的胡言 |
[34:28] | They’ve been saying they think this is the best the team has ever been. | 她们说这可能是 我们队最好的一次 |
[34:32] | Well, that you can believe. | 呃 那个你倒可以信 |
[34:34] | I just wanted to say thanks. | 我只想说谢谢你们 |
[34:37] | You guys have been a big help. | 你们帮了很大忙 |
[34:40] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[34:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[34:45] | It’s nice to know that when I get tossed, | 其实想想当我被扔起来的时候 |
[34:46] | you’re gonna be there to catch me. | 有你在那接着我也不错 |
[34:48] | I mean, not that Bianca wasn’t good. | 我并不是说比安卡不好 |
[34:50] | It’s just, I don’t know. You feel right. | 只是 我不太知道 感觉比较对头 |
[34:54] | I like it too. You’re like a home-run ball. | 我也喜欢 你就像家里自制的球一样好接 |
[34:56] | Fifteen-inch brown trout. A mild cold. Double feature. | 或者像十五寸长的鲑鱼 软软凉凉那种 大概是两种都是 |
[35:00] | I get it. Things that you catch. Shut up. | 我明白了 你能抓住的东西嘛 闭嘴 |
[35:03] | I know at the beginning… | 我知道最开始的时候… |
[35:04] | …I may have been against you two joining the squad… | …我对你们的加入有点小态度… |
[35:07] | I believe you called us “godless douche-monsters.” | 我相信你叫我们”没良心的畜生” |
[35:10] | It was “soulless beav-wranglers.” | 其实那是”没灵魂的牧民” |
[35:12] | Well, that’s better. I totally misunderstood you. | 啊 那样好多了 我彻底误解你了 |
[35:15] | I’m trying to apologize here. | 我这不道歉呢 |
[35:16] | No need. And accepted. | 不用 而且接受了 |
[35:23] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[35:25] | You’d think as a cheerleader I would be a little more graceful. | 你最好认为作为一个啦啦队长 我会更优雅点 |
[35:30] | I like you clumsy. It’s like I’m looking behind the curtain. | 我喜欢你的笨拙 就像雾里看花一样 |
[35:35] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[35:38] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[35:41] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[35:45] | – Who’s the face-eater? – Guys, come meet my boyfriend. | – 那个吃脸的人是谁? – 伙计们 来见见我男朋友 |
[35:49] | – What is with that car? | – 那车怎么回事? |
[35:50] | – Maybe he won an LPGA tournament. | – 也许他赢了次女子职业高尔夫巡回赛 |
[35:59] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[36:01] | Me too. Definitely. | 我也是 太想了 |
[36:03] | Guys, this is my boyfriend. | 伙计们 这是我男朋友 |
[36:05] | – Pre-fiance, actually. | – 其实是预备未婚夫 |
[36:06] | – These are the guys I told you about. | – 这就是我跟你提过的那两个男生 |
[36:08] | – Nick and Shawn. – What’s up, guys? I’m Dr. Rick. | – 尼克和肖恩 – 你们好啊 伙计们?我是瑞克医生 |
[36:14] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:16] | Pound? | 兽医吧 |
[36:17] | Aren’t you a little young to be a doctor? | 你当医生是不是有点年轻了? |
[36:20] | – He’s pre-med. – Then why call yourself “doctor”? | – 他在医学院读预科 – 那你称呼自己”医生”干嘛? |
[36:22] | Why put off the inevitable? | 既然在所难免 何必还要等呢? |
[36:26] | You should get that mole checked out. | 你去查查那颗痣把 |
[36:28] | I’d do it myself, but I don’t have my bag on me. | 我本来可以帮你的 但我没带包 |
[36:32] | Your book bag? | 书包? |
[36:34] | – How’d you two crazy kids meet, Rick? – It’s a funny story, actually. | – 你们俩怎么在一起的? – 其实是个很好笑的故事 |
[36:37] | Our parents knew each other from way back, and they introduced us. | 我们父母很早就相识 然后他们介绍我们的 |
[36:45] | Not that funny a story. Not really even a story. Just like a fact. | 一点也不好笑 连个故事都算不上 算是个事实吧 |
[36:49] | We’ve been going out since I was a sophomore. | 我们从我二年级开始就在一起了 |
[36:52] | We should hit it, | 我们该走了 |
[36:53] | Carly. I told the guys we’d be done dinner in 45. | 卡莉 我跟他们说45分钟后能吃完晚饭 |
[36:56] | – The guys are with you? – It was a long-ass drive, babe. | – 噢 你朋友和你在一起? – 会开很久的 宝贝 |
[36:59] | You didn’t want me falling asleep at the wheel, did you? | 你不想让我边开车边睡着吧? |
[37:03] | No, I’m glad you made it. | 不 我很高兴你能来 |
[37:04] | Yeah, you’re glad. I got a rezzy at Red Lobster. | 那是 我在红龙虾店订了位 |
[37:08] | We’ve got a booth in the back behind a plant… | 我们在一株植物的后面有个小台子… |
[37:11] | …so no one can see how much we’re all-you-can-eating. | …这样就没人能看见你到底在吃什么 |
[37:15] | If you know what I’m saying, boys. | 如果你们知道我在说什么就好了 伙计们 |
[37:18] | Okay. Oh, Shawn. I have something for you. | 行 噢 肖恩 我有样东西要给你 |
[37:26] | Sweet deal you kids got going on here. | 你们在这真不错 |
[37:28] | Wish I could hang out, play all summer. | 我也希望有个夏天可以一直玩 |
[37:30] | I’m just a little busy picking my specialty. | 只不过是学专业课太忙 |
[37:34] | Specialty? You’re a freshman. | 专业课?你是个新人吧 |
[37:36] | Your specialty should be putting a cow in the dean’s office. | 你的专业课应该是牵奶牛 去院长办公室才对 |
[37:39] | Animal House reference. Love it! | 《动物屋》的台词 我喜欢! |
[37:44] | My mom sent mine, so I don’t need yours anymore. | 我妈给我送过来了 所以不用你的了 |
[37:47] | – Thanks. – Sure. | – 多谢 – 当然 |
[37:50] | And, chief. Next time, if my girl | 还有 老大 下次我女朋友 |
[37:53] | needs something, she can borrow it from me. | 再借东西的话 找我借就好 |
[37:55] | Rick, he was just being nice. | 瑞克 他只不过是在行善 |
[37:58] | Those feet look pretty small. What are they, a seven? | 噢那双脚看起来小了点 多大啊 七号? |
[38:01] | Ten and a half, papo. | 十号半 小崽子 |
[38:03] | Eleven in Crocs. | 穿鳄鱼牌就是十一号 |
[38:14] | What’s the name of that girl who was 5’7″, blond hair, blue eyes? | 那女孩叫什么来的? 五尺七寸 金发 蓝眼睛? |
[38:17] | She’s like a dragon. Reminds me of Christmas. | 就像猛龙一样 让我想起圣诞节 |
[38:20] | It’s Carols, Care-holes, Car… Caroline. Caroline. | 是卡罗 卡若 卡… 卡洛琳 卡洛琳 |
[38:24] | I’m running out of ink. You got a pen? | 笔没水了 你有笔吗? |
[38:26] | Mopey, I’m talking to you here. | 愁眉苦脸那个 我跟你说话呢 |
[38:28] | You been sitting out here staring into space for two hours. | 你在这发呆已经两小时了 |
[38:31] | – It’s been five minutes. – Really? That was five minutes? | – 才五分钟 – 真的?只有五分钟? |
[38:34] | Guess I really do suck in bed. | 我在床上可能真是差了点 |
[38:37] | Get it? Like I think I’m Sting, and in all reality… | 明白么?我以为我是斯汀 其实我只是… |
[38:40] | …l’m like Chad Michael Murray douching it out in five minutes. | …查德・迈克尔・莫瑞 不到五分钟就射了 |
[38:44] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | – 说真的 怎么了? – 没事 |
[38:45] | – Come on, tell me. – It’s nothing. | – 别这样 说吧 – 真没什么 |
[38:47] | – Tell me. – It’s nothing. | – 说吧 – 没事 |
[38:49] | Tell me. Tell me, tell me, tell me… | 说吧 说吧 说吧 说吧… |
[38:52] | – Nick. – Sorry. | – 尼克 – 抱歉 |
[38:54] | – Tell me? – Carly’s boyfriend’s a real schwanz. | – 说吧? – 卡莉的男朋友就是个大老二 |
[38:56] | Dude, you like her. I knew it. I knew you liked her. | 老兄你喜欢她 我就知道 我就知道你喜欢她 |
[38:59] | – So? It’s no big deal. – No big deal? | – 那又怎样?不是什么事 – 不是什么事? |
[39:01] | She’s on our squad. You’re gonna ruin everything. | 她在我们队上 你将毁了一切 |
[39:03] | Why you gotta do this, huh? | 为什么你要这么做 啊? |
[39:05] | Why you gotta take a leak all over my dreams? | 为什么要毁了我的大好时光? |
[39:07] | Why you lay a hot toddy all over my hopes? | 为什么要这样为难我? |
[39:10] | – You’re being a little dramatic. – Well, I have never. | – 你夸张了点吧 – 是吗 我从来不是 |
[39:12] | What makes this girl so great, bro? | 这女孩到底好在哪里啊? |
[39:15] | Yeah. What makes this girl so great, bro? | 是啊 这女孩到底好在哪里啊? |
[39:18] | There’s just something about her. | 就是在她身上有种东西 |
[39:20] | You know when she bumped into me on the bus? | 你知道在巴士上当她坐在我身上的时候吧? |
[39:23] | Or when I saw her reading that book. That she orders pudding for dessert. | 还有我看她读书时的样子 还有她吃布丁时 |
[39:28] | Okay, now you’re just listing things that people do. | 现在你不过是列出人们做的事 |
[39:31] | No, I’m not. | 不 我才不是 |
[39:32] | – Sometimes she writes with a pencil. – So much worse than I thought. | – 有时她用铅笔写字 – 比我想的还要差 |
[39:36] | You’re really into this girl. | 你真喜欢上她了 |
[39:38] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | – 不 我才没 – 你确实喜欢上她了 |
[39:39] | Why is she with that knob-rocket? | 为什么她要和那个性饥渴在一起? |
[39:41] | Enough already. You’re even depressing me, and I’m a Virgo. | 够了 你们已经让我感到沮丧了 我还是个处女座 |
[39:44] | We have got to cheer you up. | 我们得让你开心点 |
[39:47] | I’m two steps ahead of you, my man. | 我就在你前面 老兄 |
[39:49] | All right, gentlemen, saddle up. | 好吧 先生们 预备 |
[39:53] | Listen, ladies, I couldn’t help but notice… | 听着 女士们 我不禁注意到… |
[39:55] | …you were practicing your lifts on dry ground. | …你们在平地上练习举人 |
[39:58] | Well, where else would we practice? | 是啊 不然去哪里? |
[40:00] | The pond. That’s where the top teams do. | 水池里 那是顶级队伍才做的 |
[40:03] | Water resistance, better training. | 有水的阻力效果会更好 |
[40:05] | Why do you think octopuses have skinny arms? | 不然为什么章鱼会有很光滑的触手? |
[40:07] | That sounds like a good idea. | 听起来不错啊 |
[40:09] | We can’t. Our swimsuits are all the way back at the bunks. | 我们算了吧 泳衣都在宿舍 |
[40:13] | We could just go in our underwear. I mean, that’s all swimsuits are. | 我们就穿着内衣去吧 反正泳衣也不过如此 |
[40:16] | It’s gonna be dark soon anyway, so no one would see us. | 反正一会儿就天黑了 没人看得见 |
[40:19] | I never thought about it like that, but I guess you’re right. | 我从来没那么想过 但我想你们是对的 |
[40:23] | Look at that. We’re all here thinking inside the box… | 看看吧 啊? 我们都是中规中矩的… |
[40:26] | …and you’re outside playing a game of “What lf?” | 而你们已经打破条条框框了 |
[40:28] | Gorgeous and brilliant. The triple threat. | 美丽又冰雪聪明 三重威胁 多面手 |
[40:32] | And we’re off. Gentlemen, ladies. | 恩 就这样吧 先生们 女士们 |
[40:35] | Adam, you’ve done enough working out. Let’s go. | 亚当 你练得够多了 我们走吧 |
[40:42] | Oh, there it is. | 噢 就是这个 |
[40:48] | I am so excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[40:50] | I have not been skinny dipping since Indian Scouts. | 我上次穿的这么露 是在印第安童子军 |
[40:54] | Nobody look. | 没人看得见 |
[40:56] | Windmill. | 风车 |
[40:58] | We’re leaving our underwear on. We talked about this, remember? | 我们要穿着内衣的 还记得我们说好的吗? |
[41:01] | You talked. I listened. | 你说了 我听了 |
[41:04] | Paint the fence. Cutting the cake. Hangman’s noose. Hangman’s noose. | 刷篱笆 切蛋糕 绞刑绳圈 绞刑绳圈 |
[41:08] | Incoming. | 快闪 |
[41:20] | Misjudged the depth. It’s all good. Learn from me. | 错误估计深度了 非常好 吸取我的教训 |
[41:59] | This feels great. | 这太棒了 |
[42:01] | It’s the water resistance. It helps strengthen. | 我跟你说过 是水的阻力 帮助你发力 |
[42:03] | It’s twice the compound, half the measure… | 事半功倍… |
[42:06] | …and if you equivalate that to… – Nick. Enough of that. | – …而且如果你跟… – 尼克 够了 |
[42:10] | – Enough of what? – Drop the game. | – 什么够了? – 少玩了 |
[42:12] | There are 300 girls at this camp and only four straight guys. | 这个营里有三百个女孩 和四个异性恋男生 |
[42:15] | It’s no mystery why you’re ripping through the place. So come on. | 很显然你在地毯式轰炸整个地方 所以来吧 |
[42:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:24] | Tick tock. | 激情风暴 |
[42:28] | Oh, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[42:37] | You’re next. | 你是下一个 |
[42:40] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[42:49] | – Where are our clothes? – We left them right here. | – 我们的衣服呢? – 我们就放这了 |
[42:52] | I know. That’s why I’m saying, “Where are our clothes?” | 我知道 所以我说”我们的衣服呢?” |
[42:55] | I’m blazing a trail. I’m blazing a trail. | 我开天辟地 开天辟地 |
[42:59] | See you guys. | 再见伙计们 |
[43:00] | – Okay, have a great Thanksgiving. – What? | – 好啊 感恩节快乐 – 啥? |
[43:03] | I don’t know, I’m cold. | 我不知道 我冻死了 |
[43:07] | – I’m cold and I’m flailing. – I know, I know. | – 我冻得直打颤 – 我知道 我知道 |
[43:10] | How are you not flailing? | 你怎么没打颤? |
[43:11] | I’m flailing. I too am also flailing. | 我在打颤 我确实也在打颤 |
[43:14] | – So how was she? – How was who? | – 那她怎么样? – 谁怎么样? |
[43:17] | – The blond you were making time with. – I wasn’t. | – 你上的那个金发女郎 – 我没上 |
[43:20] | We just talked. She’s really nice. | 我们只是聊天 她真的很好人 |
[43:21] | Her grandmother’s from Cincinnati. | 她祖母是从辛辛那提来的 |
[43:23] | She helped me on my crossover basket launches. | 她教我转身跳投 |
[43:25] | I can’t believe how high my extensions are. | 我真不敢相信我自己的潜力 |
[43:28] | I don’t know who you are anymore. | 我真是不认识你了 |
[43:30] | Boys. | 男孩们 |
[43:33] | What are you doing? It’s way past curfew. | 你们在干嘛?宵禁早就开始了 |
[43:35] | We were just… | 我们在… |
[43:38] | Practicing. | 练习 |
[43:41] | – Yeah. – AI dente? | – 恩对 – 裸体练? |
[43:43] | Yeah. We like to do cheers in the nude so that they really sink in. | 是的 我们想裸体做组合动作 这样才能真正的投入 |
[43:46] | That way our bodies learn it as well as our minds. | 我们的身体和头脑能同步体会 |
[43:50] | That’s very Alvin Ailey of you. I like it. | 跟阿利文・爱利有的一拼 我喜欢 |
[43:53] | – Proceed. – Proceed with what, running away? | – 继续 – 继续什么?逃跑? |
[43:56] | No, with the cheer, you goose. | 不 继续练习 蠢鹅们 |
[43:58] | Don’t you wanna wait for another coach? Or a witness? | 不等其他的教练来么? 或目击证人? |
[44:01] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[44:03] | – Ready? – Okay. | – 预备? – 好 |
[44:04] | Hey, Tigers! | 嗨 猛虎! |
[44:05] | – Yeah? – Hey, Tigers! | – 什么? – 嗨 猛虎! |
[44:07] | Yeah? What do we like to eat? Panther meat | 什么?我们爱吃什么?豹子肉 |
[44:11] | I said, hey, Tigers! | 我说 嗨 猛虎! |
[44:13] | – Yeah? – Hey, Tigers! | – 什么? – 嗨 猛虎! |
[44:14] | Yeah? What do we like to do? Defeat | 什么? 我们爱做什么?胜利 |
[44:18] | – Dude, your crankshaft. – Two. | – 老兄 你的机轴 – 第二个 |
[44:21] | Orange, black and white unite | 赤橙黄绿青蓝紫 |
[44:23] | Tigers, Tigers, fight, fight, fight! | 猛虎队必胜必胜必胜! |
[44:26] | Tailpipe. | 排气管 |
[44:30] | Your counts are off, your spacing is insane… | 节奏不对 位置太差… |
[44:32] | …and your moves sloppier than a kiss from a midshipman. | …动作比海军学生的亲吻还马虎 |
[44:35] | – What? – Take it from the top. Positions. | – 啥? – 重来 就位 |
[44:38] | Parallel positions! | 平行位! |
[44:40] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[44:42] | Go bananas Go, go bananas | 上 香蕉们 上 上 香蕉们 |
[44:45] | Go bananas Go, go bananas | 上 香蕉们 上 上 香蕉们 |
[44:52] | You can put me down now. | 你可以把我放下来了 |
[44:54] | Oh, can I? | 噢 可以么? |
[44:56] | You jerk. | 混球 |
[44:58] | Jack-knocker. | 出老千 |
[44:59] | Oh, look. | 噢 看那个 |
[45:01] | – What are they doing? – It’s the Fountain of Troy. | – 她们在干吗? – 那是特洛伊喷泉 |
[45:04] | I thought that move was prohibidimabido. | 我以为那个是禁忌技 |
[45:09] | – My face! – It’s okay, it’s okay. | – 我的脸! – 没事的 没事的 |
[45:11] | What’d I tell you about that Fountain of Troy? | 我跟你们说什么来着? |
[45:13] | Look, you broke her face. | 看吧 伤到她的脸了 |
[45:15] | Where am I gonna get another one of those this late in the day? | 这么晚让我上哪去找代打啊? |
[45:19] | Someone call a doctor! | 快叫医生! |
[45:21] | Damn, I wish Rick were here. | 见鬼 真希望瑞克在这 |
[45:22] | Why, so he could ask someone to call a doctor? | 怎么 那样他就能去叫医生? |
[45:27] | Ever been to a cheerleading competition? | 参加过啦啦队比赛吗? |
[45:29] | Oh, you mean like a football game? | 哦 你是说像足球赛那样? |
[45:31] | No, not a game. Those are like practices for us. | 不 不是比赛 对我们来说就是练习 |
[45:34] | I’m talking about a tournament. | 我说的是锦标赛 |
[45:36] | ESPN cameras all around. Hundreds of people in crowds cheering. | ESPN的摄像头遍布四处 成百上千的人欢声雷动 |
[45:40] | Wait. People cheering cheerleaders? | 等等 人们为啦啦队加油? |
[45:46] | You should be in the movies. | 你该去演戏 |
[45:48] | You’re hotter than all of these cheerleaders rolled together. | 这里所有的啦啦队长加起来也没你辣 |
[45:52] | Cheerleaders rolled together. | 啦啦队长加起来 |
[45:57] | I gotta take a Louis Leakey. | 我去方便下 |
[45:59] | Listen, you, don’t get any cuter while I’m gone. I’m serious. | 听着 我不在的时候 你不准变得更可爱 我说真的 |
[46:03] | And let me give you a little tip from a cheerleader. | 告诉你个当啦啦队长的小秘诀 |
[46:06] | Be aggressive B-E aggressive | 进取 不断进取 |
[46:11] | Where’s that Jesse Bradford boy? I love him. No, seriously. | 那个叫耶西・布拉德福的男孩呢? 我爱他 不 是真的 |
[46:15] | Seriously. I love him. | 真的 我爱他 |
[46:20] | I gotta be honest with you, man. | 老实跟你说 哥们 |
[46:22] | I don’t think I’m into all this hooking up anymore. | 我想我不该陷进去 |
[46:24] | – It feels wrong. – Yeah, it’s supposed to feel wrong. | – 感觉不对劲 – 没错 是该感觉不对劲 |
[46:27] | No, I mean, I feel guilty. | 不 我是说 我有罪恶感 |
[46:29] | I don’t know what you’re saying. Milty? Wilty? | 我不明白 精子感?不举感? |
[46:32] | Something’s not right. | 就是觉得不对劲 |
[46:33] | – Tilty? – I’ve never felt this way before. | – 倾斜感? – 以前从没有过这种感觉 |
[46:37] | Maquilty? | 游击感? |
[46:43] | Is that Dr. Rick? | 那是瑞克医生吗? |
[46:48] | Awesome song. | 很棒的歌 |
[46:50] | Dude, these local chicks are so easy. | 哥们 这些当地女孩真随便 |
[46:52] | It’s like banging fish in a barrel. | 钓起来就像桶里钓鱼那么容易 |
[46:55] | That Gina was a freak. I’ve got bite marks all over my badonkadonk. | 吉娜个疯子 我屁股上都是她的咬痕 |
[46:59] | Or was that Aubrey? Whichever one smells like lavender. | 不是那个奥布蕾吗? 闻起来有薰衣草味的那个 |
[47:01] | I got that stuff all over me. | 我身上尽是那个味道 |
[47:03] | One of you smell my rod, will you? | 你们谁来闻下我的棒子? |
[47:06] | Jesus. This guy’s a dick. | 上帝 这家伙是个色胚 |
[47:07] | I don’t get why you came here. You don’t even like Carly. | 真不明白你为什么来这 你根本不喜欢卡莉 |
[47:10] | I told you, man. Our parents are old friends… | 跟你说过了 伙计 我们的父母是老朋友… |
[47:13] | …which means they approve of her, they give me anything I want… | …也就是说他们认可了她 我要什么 他们都会给… |
[47:16] | …including this sick 3-series Beemer, with nav… | …包括这辆拉风的3系列宝马… |
[47:20] | …that drove your fat ass up here. | …不就是这车把你们的肥屁股载来这 |
[47:22] | Rock it. | 像火箭那么快 |
[47:24] | Why you gotta take a shot at my weight? | 为什么要嘲笑我的体重? |
[47:26] | You know I’m working on it. | 你知道我在减肥了 |
[47:27] | He’s just using her. | 他只是在利用她 |
[47:28] | And he likes to get bit in the badonkadonk, that sick bastard. | 而且他喜欢被咬屁股 那个病态的混蛋 |
[47:32] | I gotta tell her. | 我得告诉她 |
[47:33] | – Yeah, no, buddy. Don’t tell her. – No, I have to. | – 哦 不 兄弟 别跟她说 – 不 我必须告诉她 |
[47:37] | No, no, you really don’t. | 不 不 真的不能说 |
[47:38] | Yeah, I kind of do. | 我会的 |
[47:40] | It’s pretty obvious that you’re gonna go against everything I stand for… | 显然你老是跟我对着干… |
[47:44] | …and poop where you eat, so at least let me help you take that poop, okay? | …吃到哪拉到哪 所以 至少让我帮你清便吧? |
[47:49] | Trust me, bro, don’t tell her. | 相信我 兄弟 别告诉她 |
[47:51] | Why? She needs to find out what kind of guy he really is. | 为什么?她有权知道他是哪种人 |
[47:54] | If you tell her, you’ll be the guy who told her her boyfriend is cheating. | 要是你告诉她 你就成了揭她男友短的人 |
[47:58] | – Yeah? – Bro, that’s all you’re ever gonna be. | – 那又如何? – 兄弟 那就是你的下场 |
[48:01] | Best-case scenario, she looks at you as a girlfriend. | 最好的结果是 她会变成你的女朋友 |
[48:04] | Worst-case scenario, she’s pissed at you for poking in her business. | 最坏的结果嘛 她会恼羞成怒 谁让你多管闲事 |
[48:07] | Either way, you’re not poking in her business. | 不管怎样 你最好不要多管闲事 |
[48:11] | You marinate with that. | 你好好想想 |
[48:15] | – I hear you. That’s good advice. – It is good advice. | – 听到了 是个好建议 – 的确 |
[48:18] | – Thanks. – That’s what friends are for. | – 谢谢 – 朋友就该这样 |
[48:20] | – Are you good? – I’m good. | – 你还好吗? – 我很好 |
[48:21] | Carly! | 卡莉! |
[48:23] | Hey, Carly. There’s something I have to tell you. Carly! | 嗨 卡莉 跟你说件事 卡莉! |
[48:27] | I was wondering where you were. | 我还在想你去哪了 |
[48:29] | I was looking for you too. But you go first. What’s up? | 我也在找你 你先说吧 什么事? |
[48:32] | I was just wondering about the moon. | 我在想月亮的事 |
[48:35] | I mean, is it still crescent or a half-moon? | 我是说 现在是新月还是半月? |
[48:39] | What the French have to say about it? | 法国人会怎么说? |
[48:43] | I’m an idiot. | 我是傻瓜 |
[48:44] | No. No, it’s a waxing crescent moon tonight, and you’re not an idiot. | 不 不 今晚是娥眉月 你也不是个笨蛋 |
[48:48] | Unless you don’t know what “waxing” means. | 除非你连”峨眉”是什么都不知道 |
[48:51] | I’m a cheerleader, I know what “waxing” means. | 我是拉拉队长 我知道”峨眉”什么意思 |
[48:55] | – Carly horse. – Rick. | – 卡莉小马 – 瑞克 |
[48:58] | – That’s what he calls you? – Yeah. He means it cute. | – 他就这么叫你? – 对 他说这代表可爱 |
[49:03] | – What’s up, high school? – You smell like lavender. | – 怎么了 高中生? – 一股薰衣草味 |
[49:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:09] | We’re learning about the effects of lavender therapy… | 我们在学习薰衣草疗法… |
[49:11] | …on type-two carcinoma patients. | …对2型癌症患者的功效 |
[49:13] | How’s that working out? Anyone go into remission after smelling a flower? | 有什么进展? 有谁闻过花香后症状减轻的吗? |
[49:21] | All right, you caught me, man. | 好了 你逮到我了 伙计 |
[49:24] | – I picked you some flowers, Carly. – That is so sweet. Where are they? | – 我给你摘了些花 卡莉 – 太好了 花呢? |
[49:29] | I made a special wish on them and threw them into the sky. | 我用花许了个心愿 然后扔抛向了天空 |
[49:32] | That is so romantic. | 真是罗曼蒂克 |
[49:34] | We should hit it, Carlito’s Way. | 该走了 卡利托在路上 |
[49:35] | I told the guys I’d be done with dinner in 40. | 我跟那些家伙说了 40分钟后吃完饭 |
[49:38] | I’ll see you at practice? | 练习时见? |
[49:40] | Shawn here is a great leather-basket tosser. | 肖恩是个不错的皮篮传手 |
[49:43] | What a great trick. | 伟大的戏法 |
[49:45] | Not as good as yours. | 没你的好 |
[49:47] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Shawn. | 明天见 肖恩 |
[50:05] | – Awesome date. – I’ll see you at the competition? | – 约会太棒了 – 比赛时见? |
[50:08] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我绝不会错过 |
[50:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[50:22] | I like you a lot, Carles Barkley. You’re one of the good ones, babe. | 我很喜欢你 卡尔斯・巴克利 你很棒 宝贝 |
[50:46] | You know what reminds me of the better times? | 自从卡莉和那两个小饭桶来往后 |
[50:48] | Before Carly started hanging out with those two little suck-buckets. | 我的好日子也到头了 |
[50:52] | Something’s up with them. | 他们一定有问题 |
[50:54] | Wanna stay and do some digging? | 想留下调查调查吗? |
[50:56] | Big-time. You know why? | 超想 知道原因吗? |
[51:04] | Awesome song. Chumbawamba. It’s the soundtrack to my life, man. | 很棒的歌 是春巴旺巴的这是我的生命之歌 伙计 |
[51:15] | 3 4 5 6 7 8 Three, four, five, six, seven, eight. | |
[51:18] | Go, Tigers! | 上 猛虎队! |
[51:20] | Cradle. One, two. | 抱接 1 2 |
[51:26] | Great job, guys. Let’s take a little water break. | 大家做的很好 喝口水休息下 |
[51:29] | Are my hips rotating too late before the final toss? | 最后一次投接时 我的屁股是不是转得太晚了? |
[51:32] | I wasn’t gonna say anything, but you gotta rotate and then catch. | 我没什么可说的 只是要转和接 |
[51:35] | Rotate, then catch. | 转 然后接 |
[51:37] | – We’re out of water. – We need two volunteers to refill. | – 没水了 – 哪两个愿意去装水 |
[51:40] | – I’ll go. – Me too. | – 我去 – 我也去 |
[51:43] | Dude, don’t go. Hey, Shawn. | 哥们 别去 嘿 肖恩 |
[51:45] | God… | 天… |
[51:47] | That was really good. Keep it up, okay? | 很不错 保持下去 好吗? |
[51:50] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[51:53] | Listen, I don’t know if I’ve told you this yet… | 听着 不知道我有没有跟你说过… |
[51:56] | …but your coaching, I mean, it’s been incredible. | …但你的训练法 我的意思是 很棒 |
[51:59] | And whatever happens between us, | 无论我们之间发生什么 |
[52:01] | you’ve made me a better cheerleader. | 你让我成为了一个出色的拉拉队员 |
[52:03] | – And for that, I owe you… – You have some food in your teeth. | – 就这一点 我欠你… – 你牙齿里卡了食物 |
[52:07] | And your pecs are uneven. Make sure you don’t favor one side. | 你的胸肌不均衡 你一定偏重一边 |
[52:11] | Always coaching. | 老是训练 |
[52:14] | God bless you! | 愿主保佑你! |
[52:17] | Why can’t I crack this? | 怎么破解不了? |
[52:19] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[52:20] | So… | 那… |
[52:22] | …how often did you see Dr. Rick during the school year? | …学期里你多久见瑞克医生一次? |
[52:26] | I don’t know why he keeps calling himself that. It’s kind of douchey. | 我不知道为什么他这样称呼自己 听起来很逊 |
[52:29] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s super cool. | 不不不不 这太酷了 |
[52:33] | I can’t believe he’s my pre-fiance. | 真不敢相信他是我的准未婚夫 |
[52:35] | I remember when I was 7, I decided… | 记得我七岁时 我决定… |
[52:37] | …that I was not gonna get married until I was 34. | …不到34岁绝不结婚 |
[52:40] | – That’s very specific. – Oh, I had it all thought out. | – 很有计划 – 哦 我都仔细想过了 |
[52:45] | High school, college, a year abroad in Greece… | 高中 大学 出国到希腊一年… |
[52:47] | …and because, don’t laugh, I always loved Greek salad. | …因为呢 别笑 我一直很喜欢希腊沙拉 |
[52:51] | Tomatoes, cucumbers, feta. No, that makes perfect sense. | 番茄 黄瓜 希腊羊奶干酪 不 那绝配了 |
[52:55] | I know. It’s silly. | 我知道很傻 |
[52:56] | I love that you had it all planned out. | 你都计划好了 这样很好 |
[52:58] | – You know what John Lennon said. | – 你知道约翰・列侬说过什么 |
[53:00] | – Not really. I’m not in my 50s. | – 不知道 我还没50岁呢 |
[53:02] | I could ask my dad. | 我可以问我爸 |
[53:03] | “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” | “生活就是你在不经意间发生的事” |
[53:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:16] | Damn, this is heavy. | 该死 好重 |
[53:18] | Are you okay? You look hot. Do you want some water? | 你还好吧?看起来很热的样子 要喝水吗? |
[53:20] | – Yeah, sure. Thanks. – Here. | – 要 当然要 谢谢 – 给 |
[53:26] | Did you say I looked hot? I’m pretty sure that’s what I heard. | 你刚刚说我看起来很热? 我记得你是这么说的 |
[53:29] | – I heard you screaming like a girl. – Oh, really? | – 我听到你像女生一样尖叫 – 哦 真的? |
[53:31] | Oh, my God. Don’t move. There’s a bee on you. | 哦 天啊 别动 你身上有只蜜蜂 |
[53:34] | What? No. Get it off. | 什么?不会吧 快赶掉 |
[53:38] | You little bitch! | 你个混蛋! |
[53:42] | All right, week three of cheer camp, here we come. | 好了 第3周的啦啦队露营 我们来了 |
[53:45] | I love the smell of pom-pom in the morning. | 我喜欢早上的布丁味 |
[53:47] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[53:50] | – Where you going? – Post-breakfast practice. | – 你去哪? – 早饭后的练习 |
[53:52] | And then, you know, Carly and I are gonna work on reverse cartwheels. | 之后我会和卡莉一起练习反转车轮 |
[53:56] | My left foot keeps hitching when I do my inverse swing-over. It’s like: | 倒翻时我的左脚一直不稳 |
[53:59] | Take it easy. We’re done with this, all right? | 别紧张 都结束了 好吗? |
[54:02] | Week three. Hit it and quit it. | 第3周 打一枪换个地方 |
[54:04] | Oh, no, we gotta… We gotta stay longer. | 哦 不 我们得…我们得呆久点 |
[54:07] | Dude, it’s time to go. Remember Mookie’s dad’s house? | 兄弟 该走了 记得摩奇爸爸的家吗? |
[54:10] | The plasmas and the Jacuzzis. | 等离子电视和按摩浴缸 |
[54:11] | Yeah, but I just… I think we should stay just a touch longer. | 记得 不过我只是…觉得 我们应该再呆久点 |
[54:14] | I’m done. All right? I’ve had enough girl. | 停 行吗?我身边的女孩够多了 |
[54:17] | Breadsticks only keep you at the Olive Garden for so long. | 橄榄花园的面包棒也不过尔尔 |
[54:19] | Till, at some point, you say: | 到了一定时间 你会说 |
[54:21] | “Why am I at Olive Garden with these fat people?” | “为什么我会和这些胖子一起 呆在橄榄花园?” |
[54:23] | – What? No… – Let’s go. | – 什么?不… – 走吧 |
[54:25] | – Let’s talk about this. – All right, let’s go. Let’s pack. | – 我们谈谈 – 行了 走吧 快打包 |
[54:28] | Let’s just dialogue for a second. | 就谈一会 |
[54:30] | – We don’t have to go right now. – Yeah, we do. | – 我们不用立刻就走 – 我们必须马上走 |
[54:33] | The bus leaves in an hour. Next one’s not until tomorrow. | 巴士一个小时后开 下一班要到明天 |
[54:35] | Yeah, but come on, man. What about our squad? | 虽是如此 但是拜托 伙计 我们的队伍怎么办? |
[54:38] | You know, the competition’s coming up. | 你知道 就快比赛了 |
[54:40] | Dude, the squad? The competition? Listen to yourself. | 老兄 队伍?比赛?听听你自己说的 |
[54:43] | We had a deal. Two weeks. Right? | 我们说好的 两周 不是吗? |
[54:45] | Kiss, kiss, bang, bang, sayonara, cheer camp. | 亲亲 亲亲 �� �� 再见 啦啦队露营 |
[54:48] | We are leaving We, we are leaving | 我们走了 我们 我们走了 |
[54:50] | We are leaving | 我们走了 |
[54:52] | Now, come on, dude, start packing. | 快点 伙计们 快打包 |
[54:53] | I need a little bit more time with Carly. There. I said it. Okay? | 我想和卡莉多待会 好了 我说了 行吗? |
[54:57] | I know you think that’s lame, but can you give me one day? | 我知道你觉得我无理取闹 不过再给我一天吧? |
[54:59] | That’s not lame, bro. That’s gay. | 不是无理取闹 老兄 而是同性恋 |
[55:02] | Well, technically, pursuing a woman you have heterosexual feelings for… | 专业来说 追求一个女人 而且你对她有异性感… |
[55:06] | …that’s not gay, Nick. | …那就不是同性恋 尼克 |
[55:07] | But using a rotating inverse swing-over to do it? Yeah, that is. | 那利用旋转倒翻来追呢? 不是也是了 |
[55:11] | Shawn. Don’t forget we’re gonna go over our reverse cartwheels. | 肖恩 别忘了我们还要练习反转车轮 |
[55:15] | – Okay, I’ll be right there. – See you there. | – 好的 我马上来 – 待会见 |
[55:17] | All right. Right behind him. | 好的 就来 |
[55:19] | All right, come on, man, let’s go. You know the deal. | 好了 快点 伙计 走了 我们说好的 |
[55:22] | And trust me, you’re gonna thank me for this. | 相信我 你会为此感谢我的 |
[55:26] | All right, let’s go, Shawnzy. And no more moping. All right? | 好吧 走吧 小肖 别闷闷不乐了 好吗? |
[55:29] | Not an attractive color on you, nor is orange and gray. | 这表情不适合你 橘色 灰色的心情也不适合 |
[55:32] | Takes away from your eyes. | 别想了 |
[55:42] | Damn it, damn it, damn it… | 该死 该死 该死… |
[55:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[55:52] | Well, probably making the biggest mistake of my life. | 或许是我一生中所犯下的最大错误 |
[55:55] | Except that year I wore that leather wristband. | 除了我戴皮护腕的那一年 |
[55:57] | How did I possibly think that’s cool, you know? I’m not a blacksmith. | 我怎么会觉得酷呢 知道吗? 我又不是个铁匠 |
[56:01] | That was a little Nickelback-y. | 那是五分钱乐队的东西 (加拿大硬摇滚乐队) |
[56:02] | You like this girl, you’re my boy, we stay. | 你喜欢这个女孩 你是我的兄弟 我们留下 |
[56:05] | Well, what about Mookie’s house? | 那摩奇家呢? |
[56:07] | Are you coming or not? | 你来不来? |
[56:10] | Are you sure we are staying? We, we are staying? | 真要留下来?我们 我们留下来? |
[56:12] | No, I’m not sure, so don’t turn a yes into a no. | 我还不确定 所以别让我改变心意 |
[56:15] | Thank you, Nick. Thank you so much, man. | 谢谢 尼克 非常谢谢你 哥们 |
[56:17] | I know you don’t like man-to-man touching… | 我知道你不喜欢男人间的碰触… |
[56:19] | …but my arm is on your shoulder. | …不过我的手臂就放在你的肩上 |
[56:22] | Here comes my arm right now. | 现在我的右手也来了 |
[56:23] | – Another day – Another holler | – 又是一天 – 又是一声大叫 |
[56:25] | You’re wasting my precious breath. I can’t hear you. | 你们在浪费我的口舌 我听不到 |
[56:30] | – Another day – Another holler | – 又是一天 – 又是一声大叫 |
[56:32] | – Another day – Another holler | – 又是一天 – 又是一声大叫 |
[56:34] | Another day | 又是一天 |
[56:36] | Hey, bro, got a second? | 嘿 老兄 有时间吗? |
[56:39] | Wrong section of the woods. | 你走错树林了 |
[56:41] | You want the northeast corner near the redwoods. | 你要去红木附件的东北角 |
[56:43] | What? I wanna know if you know two dudes named Nick and Shawn. | 什么?我想知道你认不认识 尼克和肖恩这两个家伙 |
[56:47] | Yeah. They’re my bunkmates. Why? | 认识 是我的室友 怎么了? |
[56:58] | – Angela, no. – Are you okay? | – 安吉拉 不 – 你没事吧? |
[57:00] | Easy, Tiger. Easy, Tiger. | 放松 猛虎 放松 猛虎 |
[57:04] | – I’m fine. I’m fine, I’m fine. – You all right? | – 没事 没事 我很好 – 你没事? |
[57:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[57:11] | Sorry, guys, I just suck. | 抱歉 大家 我太差了 |
[57:14] | – It’s not just you. We all kind of suck. – We’re not good at all. | – 不只你 我们都很差 – 我们一点都不好 |
[57:18] | – Hey, stop. Stop talking like that. – But it’s true. | – 嘿 够了 别再那样说了 – 可这是实话 |
[57:21] | We’re just not that good. | 我们并没那么好 |
[57:24] | Stop. | 住口 |
[57:25] | Enough of that. You can go as far as you want. | 够了 你们的潜力无限 |
[57:29] | What do the Panthers have that you don’t have? | 相比黑豹队 你们欠缺什么? |
[57:31] | – Skills. – Athleticism. | – 技术 – 运动精神 |
[57:33] | – Kickass cheers. – Hair removal. | – 沸腾的加油 – 除毛 |
[57:34] | Big-ass titties. I’m just saying. | 大乳头 我说说而已 |
[57:37] | Confidence. They’re cocky assholes. | 自信 他们是自大的混蛋 |
[57:40] | Like Nick, the cockiest asshole on the football field. | 就像尼克 他是橄榄球场上最趾高气扬的 |
[57:42] | That’s why he’s good. | 所以他才那么厉害 |
[57:44] | – I’m awesome. – Because he believes in himself. | – 我很厉害 – 因为他相信自己 |
[57:46] | Also because I’m awesome. | 因为我也很厉害 |
[57:47] | He knows he’s gonna be good, | 他坚信自己的能力 |
[57:48] | so he’s good. And he takes chances. | 所以他做得很好 而且他肯冒险 |
[57:51] | Due to the fact that I’m awesome. | 因为我是最棒的 |
[57:52] | – Nick. Trying to make a speech here. – I’m sorry. | – 尼克 是不是要来段演讲 – 对不起 |
[57:55] | Either bet big or go home. | 要么大胆的去做 要么回家去 |
[57:58] | If you don’t wanna take any chances, then you shouldn’t even be here. | 如果你们不想冒险 那你们就不该来这 |
[58:02] | I know you wanna be here, because you finish last every single year… | 我知道你们想来这 每年你们都是最后一名… |
[58:05] | …but you keep coming back… | …可你们并没退缩… |
[58:07] | …even if it means taking endless shit… | …即使会遭受像黑豹队那群四肢发达的… |
[58:10] | …from total dong-knockers like the Panthers. | …无休止羞辱 |
[58:12] | I wanna cut the blond one. | 我要宰下金发的那个 |
[58:14] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[58:16] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[58:17] | – What? – I’m just saying. | – 什么? – 说说而已 |
[58:21] | Come on, guys. Let’s be cocky assholes. | 好了 大家 让我们成为自大的狂徒 |
[58:23] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[58:25] | And I can say that… | 我可以说… |
[58:26] | …because I am the best cheerleader here, so you can all suck my dick. | …我是最棒的拉拉队员 你们都来膜拜我吧 |
[58:33] | I was just being a cocky asshole. | 我只是想当一个狂徒 |
[58:34] | Oh, nice. Did you see what she was doing there? | 哦 很好 你们都看到了吗? |
[58:38] | That’s exactly what I want from everybody. | 我希望大家都能这样 |
[58:41] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 开始吧 |
[58:43] | And remember, you’re awesome. Let’s risk it to get the biscuit. | 还有记住 你们是最棒的 付出才有收获 |
[58:46] | All right, get cocky, bitches. | 好了 自信点 女孩们 |
[58:51] | Let’s do it. Come on, guys. Ready. | 开始了 快点 大家 准备 |
[58:53] | Hit it! | 开始! |
[58:55] | All you chumps Think you got poise | 你们这群木头人 还以为你们都准备好了 |
[58:57] | You prance around like little toys | 结果个个动作僵硬 |
[59:00] | Do you really think You can make some noise? | 真以为会有人看吗? |
[59:02] | 5 6 7 8 Five, six, seven, eight. | |
[59:04] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[59:05] | – Get cocky. – Get cocky. | – 自信 – 自信 |
[59:08] | Come on, everybody. | 大家加油 |
[59:12] | Let’s go, tigres. | 上 猛虎队 |
[59:15] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[59:20] | All right, get cocky. | 对 自信 |
[59:21] | Here we go, here we go. | 到我们了 到我们了 |
[59:22] | Keep it tight. | 跟上 |
[59:38] | Everybody, let’s work. | 大家加油 |
[59:53] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[59:55] | Go big, Shawnzy. | 大点 小肖 |
[59:57] | I’m doing it, brother. | 我在做 哥们 |
[1:00:03] | Awesome. So much better. | 很好 好多了 |
[1:00:14] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[1:00:16] | All right, la tigres. Come on. | 好了 猛虎队 加油 |
[1:00:19] | That’s my girls, bringing some A-game. | 那才是我的好女孩们 真是精彩的比赛 |
[1:00:22] | You are some cocky bitches. | 你们是骄傲的女人 |
[1:00:24] | I think it’s safe to say that you guys are now officially Tigers. | 现在可以很放心地说 你们是猛虎队的一员了 |
[1:00:28] | – Right, girls? – All right. | – 对吗 女孩们? – 没错 |
[1:00:30] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[1:00:31] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[1:00:33] | One, two, three, frauds! | 1 2 3 骗子! |
[1:00:36] | – Rick? – These two have been playing you. | – 瑞克? – 这两人一直在耍你们 |
[1:00:39] | They didn’t come because they like cheerleading. | 他们没来是因为拉拉队长 |
[1:00:41] | They came here because they like cheerleaders. | 他们参加也是因为拉拉队长 |
[1:00:44] | – Yeah, we know. – Everyone knows. | – 我们知道 – 大家都知道 |
[1:00:46] | Why are you here? What’s going on, Rick? | 你怎么在这里?怎么回事 瑞克? |
[1:00:48] | – Bus tickets. – Damn it. | – 车票 – 该死 |
[1:00:51] | Your friends were planning on leaving before the competition… | 你们的朋友计划赛前离队… |
[1:00:54] | …without any feeling for anyone they may have left in their wake. | …毫不考虑他人的感受 也许他们一醒来就想走了 |
[1:00:58] | – Animals. – You were gonna leave? | – 禽兽 – 你们要走了? |
[1:00:59] | Well, we were gonna, but we didn’t. That’s way before you and I ever… | 本来是 但后来没走 那是你我… |
[1:01:03] | – You were gonna do this to the squad? – I can explain. | – 你想这么对我们? – 我可以解释 |
[1:01:06] | I can’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:01:06] | I mean, I knew you were here to get girls, but… | 我是说 我知道你来这是为了钓马子 可… |
[1:01:09] | …I thought you started to get into it. – I did. | – …我以为你渐渐产生了兴趣 – 我是的 |
[1:01:12] | It started off being about girls, but then it became about you. | 刚开始是因为女孩们 可后来是因为你 |
[1:01:15] | – Wait, that doesn’t sound right. – That sounds exactly right. | – 等等 听起来不对啊 – 本来就是这样 |
[1:01:18] | Bail, brother. Bail. | 算了吧 老兄 算了吧 |
[1:01:20] | I really like you, Carly. | 我真的喜欢你 卡莉 |
[1:01:22] | That’s close enough, dicklick. | 够近了 马屁精 |
[1:01:23] | This is how you show someone you like them, Shawn? By lying to them? | 这就是你表达爱意的方式 肖恩? 对他们撒谎? |
[1:01:28] | To be fair, he lied to you before he really cared… | 其实 他骗你是在发觉自己心意之前… |
[1:01:31] | …then he tried super hard to word it | …之后他就想尽一切办法来解释 |
[1:01:33] | so it wouldn’t be a lie after that. | 所以那之后不能算撒谎 |
[1:01:34] | Just so we’re on the same page. | 正是如此我们又在一起了 |
[1:01:37] | If these weren’t tools for healing, I would crack you in the jaw. | 要是这不是真正的理由 那我会打碎你下巴 |
[1:01:40] | – You’re a tool for healing. – That’s right. | – 你就是那个原因 – 没错 |
[1:01:42] | You’re the guy who’s fancy with his words. | 你受他的花言巧语所迷惑 |
[1:01:44] | Well, then, why don’t I just read your diary? | 何不让我来读读你的日记? |
[1:01:47] | – Where did you get that? – I’ve done a bad thing. I’m so sorry. | – 你从哪拿的? – 我做错了 对不起 |
[1:01:50] | I’m sorry. I’m a sorry Suzy right now. He tricked me. | 对不起 万分抱歉 他骗了我 |
[1:01:53] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:01:55] | This is how it happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[1:01:57] | Brewster! | 布鲁斯特! |
[1:01:58] | He said he wanted to leave you a note, I brought him to the bunk. | 他说要给你留个字条 所以我带他去了房间 |
[1:02:01] | He must’ve seen your stuff on the couch. | 他一定看到了沙发上你的东西 |
[1:02:03] | – Why was it on the couch? – I was cleaning up your mess. | – 为什么会在沙发上? – 我正在收拾你的东西 |
[1:02:06] | I told you I can’t stand clutter. I warned you. | 跟你说过不要搞得乱七八糟的 我警告过你 |
[1:02:08] | – Give me the book back. – “Cheer camp, day one. | – 把书还我 – “啦啦队露营 第一天 |
[1:02:13] | The sun rises in the summer sky… | 夏日的天空 太阳冉冉升起… |
[1:02:16] | …like Rembrandt’s brush on a dogwood branch.” | …就如伦勃朗的画笔勾勒出多花��木 |
[1:02:20] | – Queeratron. – Let’s go. Give it to me. | – 同性恋 – 算了 还我 |
[1:02:23] | Back up, Abercrombie & Bitch. | 退后 穿阿贝克隆比&费奇的 |
[1:02:28] | “And thereby Diora…” | “所以迪奥拉…” |
[1:02:34] | “I lie awake thinking, will I ever say ‘Diora,’ as a whisper in an ear? | “我躺着深思 我会不会在她耳边叫着‘迪奥拉’” |
[1:02:38] | Will she ever say “I love you,” in a moment with a tear?” | 她会不会含泪说‘我爱你’?” |
[1:02:41] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 走吧 |
[1:02:46] | Carly, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 卡莉 真的很抱歉 我不是有意要伤害你的 |
[1:02:48] | Just leave, okay? Just leave like you always planned on doing. | 快走 行吗?照你们的计划快走吧 |
[1:02:52] | Carly, please, let me explain. Give me just one second. | 卡莉 拜托 我可以解释 听我说 |
[1:02:55] | See you later, high school. | 以后见 高中生 |
[1:02:57] | I didn’t write that. I bought the book. It was in there. | 不是我写的 书是我买的 上面就这么写了 |
[1:03:00] | It was beautiful. | 很美 |
[1:03:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:07] | Never really thought of that one. | 从没想过那招 |
[1:03:09] | Using one’s true feelings to wrangle snooch. | 用真情赢得香吻 |
[1:03:14] | So simple. | 这么简单 |
[1:03:30] | So we lied and we got caught. So what, huh? | 我们撒谎 然后被抓 那又怎么样呢? |
[1:03:33] | We’re humans. Humans lie. | 我们是人 是人都会说谎 |
[1:03:35] | They tell big gigantic two-week-long lies because they’re humans. | 他们撒了两周的弥天大谎 就因为他们是人 |
[1:03:38] | Stop saying “humans.” We did this. | 别人啊人的 是我们做的 |
[1:03:41] | Because we’re humans. | 因为我们是人 |
[1:03:43] | All right, humans are the only species that can lie. | 好吧 人是唯一会说谎的种族 |
[1:03:47] | Except for maybe chameleons. | 也许除了变色龙以外 |
[1:03:50] | And possums. They play dead. | 还有负鼠 它们会装死 |
[1:03:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:03:57] | It’s Downey’s bracelet. Yeah, I love that kid, huh? | 是唐尼的手环 我喜欢那小子 |
[1:04:00] | Said it was cool, so he gave it to me. How nice. | 他说这很酷 所以给了我 很漂亮 |
[1:04:03] | Those are his… beads, bro. | 那是他的…珠链 兄弟 |
[1:04:06] | Downey liked you. Like, “liked you” liked you. | 唐尼喜欢你 就是”喜欢你”的那种喜欢 |
[1:04:08] | What? That’s crazy. Downey isn’t gay. | 什么?神经 唐尼又不是同性恋 |
[1:04:11] | Nick, come on. Think about it. | 尼克 拜托 好好想想 |
[1:04:15] | I’m Nick. This is Shawn. | 我是尼克 这是肖恩 |
[1:04:16] | – What’s up? I’m Downey. – Hey. Nice to meet you. | – 你们好吗?我叫唐尼 – 嘿 很高兴见到你 |
[1:04:20] | Put it in there. A little cheer camp. Crazy good times. | 在这里 啦啦队夏令营 疯狂的好时光 |
[1:04:23] | Yeah. It’s gonna be fun. | 是啊 会很有意思 |
[1:04:25] | Panther meat! I said, hey, Tigers! | 黑豹肉!我说 猛虎队! |
[1:04:27] | – Yeah? – Hey, Tigers! | – 嗯? – 嘿 猛虎队! |
[1:04:31] | Diora. | 迪奥拉 |
[1:04:32] | Hey, Nick. You wanna go out on the field… | 嘿 尼克 你想去操场… |
[1:04:34] | …and maybe count shooting stars with me? | …陪我一起数流星吗? |
[1:04:36] | You’re classic, Downey. Classic. | 很经典 唐尼 真是经典 |
[1:04:46] | Raw-hamburger fight! | 生汉堡大战! |
[1:05:02] | I’m hit. | 我被打中了 |
[1:05:05] | Medic! This man needs some jocks-ygen. | 医生!这人需要输氧 |
[1:05:09] | Come on, we’re losing him. | 快点 他快不行了 |
[1:05:11] | Don’t you die on me. Don’t die on me. Don’t you die on me. | 别死在我手上 别死在我手上 别死在我手上 |
[1:05:16] | You prance around like little toys | 你们的动作这么僵硬 |
[1:05:19] | Do you really think You can make some noise? | 真以为有人会看? |
[1:05:21] | 5 6 7 8 Five, six, seven, eight. | |
[1:05:23] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[1:05:30] | Welcome back to Sucktown. Population: You. | 欢迎回到烂城 人口:只有你们 |
[1:05:33] | Without your gigolos, looks like you got last place sewn up, again. | 你们的小白脸不在 看来你们又是最后一名了 |
[1:05:37] | Why don’t you get your nose job out of everybody else’s business. | 谁要你多管闲事 |
[1:05:40] | I got thrown by a horse. | 我被马摔过 |
[1:05:42] | Why? Was he spooked because you both have the same face? | 为什么?因为你们长一样被吓到了? |
[1:05:45] | You’re gonna die. You’re gonna die. | 去死 去死 |
[1:05:46] | Carly, don’t. | 卡莉 不要 |
[1:05:48] | You’re placing your anger at the boys on them. It’s transference. | 你把对男生的气发在他们身上 这是迁怒 |
[1:05:52] | You’re right. I’m gonna punch you in the throat! | 你说得对 我要打死你! |
[1:05:55] | Let it go. | 放开 |
[1:05:59] | Look at that little hottie. Wonder what she wants to do with her life. | 看看那个小辣妹 不知道她会有什么人生目标 |
[1:06:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:04] | You know how Bianca wants to go to cooking school… | 你知道比安卡多想上烹饪学校… |
[1:06:07] | …and Sylvia wants to be a pilot, and… | …西尔维娅多想成为飞行员 还有… |
[1:06:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天 |
[1:06:11] | I actually know these girls, as, like, friends. | 我非常了解这些女孩子 就像朋友一样 |
[1:06:14] | And I care. | 我很在乎她们 |
[1:06:16] | I’m becoming like a fully formed person… | 我变得越来越成熟… |
[1:06:18] | …with like sensitivity and empathy. | …更敏感 更具同情心 |
[1:06:21] | All right, I’m a person! | 好了 我是个真正的人了! |
[1:06:23] | Look at the pooper on that one. I could rest my beer on that shit. | 看那屁股 都能放啤酒了 |
[1:06:27] | And you’re back. What kind of dressing goes on a Greek salad? | 你回来了 希腊沙拉要什么调料? |
[1:06:30] | Olive oil, top shelf. | 橄榄油 架子顶上 |
[1:06:39] | Is it me, Shawnzy, or is this not nearly as much fun as it was last year? | 小肖 是因为我吗 还是因为真的不如去年? |
[1:06:43] | It’s not you. | 不是你的原因 |
[1:06:44] | This is too high. Give me a boost. | 太高了 帮我抬一下 |
[1:06:49] | Shoulder stand. | 挺胸 |
[1:06:50] | – Ready? – Okay. | – 准备好了? – 好了 |
[1:06:55] | – Grab. – Out, drop, catch, dismount. | – 接 – 向外 丢 接 下马 |
[1:06:58] | Catch. Yeah, buddy. | 接 对 兄弟 |
[1:07:00] | Guys? | 两位? |
[1:07:02] | Don’t take this the wrong way… | 别误会了… |
[1:07:04] | …but I think there’s someone you should talk to. | …但我觉得你们该找个人谈谈 |
[1:07:07] | Hello, I’m am Reginald von Belly Button. | 你好 我是雷金纳德・冯・贝利・巴特 |
[1:07:10] | I love Twinkies. | 我喜欢蒸松蛋糕 |
[1:07:23] | The competition’s tomorrow. I wonder if we could win it. | 明天就要比赛了 不知道能不能赢 |
[1:07:27] | Did you say “I wonder if we could win”? | 你刚刚说”不知道能不能赢”? |
[1:07:29] | – No. – Yes, you did. | – 没有 – 是你说的 |
[1:07:30] | – You totally did. – Didn’t. | – 你真的说了 – 没有 |
[1:07:32] | You wanna go back. You’re into cheering. | 你想回去 你迷上啦啦队了 |
[1:07:35] | I’m the captain of the football team. I could give a rat’s ass about cheering. | 我是橄榄球队的队长 对啦啦队没兴趣 |
[1:07:38] | – You’re a cheerleader. – You’re misquoting me. | – 你是啦啦队员 – 你误解了 |
[1:07:41] | Do you wanna go back? | 你想回去吗? |
[1:07:42] | For you. Because I can’t stand seeing my best friend in Frown Town. | 那是为了你 我不想看到我最好的朋友伤心沮丧 |
[1:07:46] | That’s how selfless I am. | 我就是这么无私 |
[1:07:47] | I would sacrifice myself to cheer you up. I’m like Gandhi. | 我愿意牺牲自己让你振作 我就像甘地 |
[1:07:50] | – Gandhi? – Gandhi! | – 甘地? – 甘地! |
[1:07:52] | – Mahatma K. Gandhi. – Quake’n Bake! | – 穆罕达斯・卡拉姆昌德・甘地(尊称圣雄甘地) – 震烤! |
[1:07:58] | Bus leaves in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后巴士就要开了 |
[1:08:02] | If we extend our high V’s, we have a chance at landing that aerial. | 如果我们扩展高V动作 就有机会达到那样高 |
[1:08:05] | I don’t know who you are anymore. | 我再也不认识你了 |
[1:08:09] | Kenny’s asleep on the couch. | 肯尼睡在沙发上 |
[1:08:10] | We’re gonna get whipped cream and paint his face. | 我们拿生奶油涂在他脸上 |
[1:08:13] | – Come on. – Be right there, dudes. | – 快 – 马上到 兄弟 |
[1:08:15] | – Right behind you, bro. – Oh, my horse is peeing. | – 就来 老兄 – 哦 我的马尿了 |
[1:08:35] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:08:37] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡觉 |
[1:08:44] | Why are you in my bed? | 你怎么在我床上? |
[1:08:46] | I must have sleepwalked. | 一定是我梦游了 |
[1:08:48] | I’m here now. Let’s just make the best of it. | 我就在这 好好利用吧 |
[1:08:51] | Get out of my bed, Bianca. | 离开我的床 比安卡 |
[1:08:53] | – I kind of can’t. – Why? | – 不是很方便 – 为什么? |
[1:08:57] | I might not have pants on. | 我没穿裤子 |
[1:09:01] | – What are you doing here? – I came back. | – 你在这干嘛 – 我回来了 |
[1:09:04] | – I can see that. Goodbye. – Carly, just listen to me. | – 我看得出来 再见 – 卡莉 听我说 |
[1:09:07] | – Why? – We’re teammates. | – 为什么我要听? – 我们是队友 |
[1:09:09] | Teammates don’t join a team under false pretenses… | 作为队友不会以欺骗加入队伍… |
[1:09:11] | …then leave once they get what they want. | …更不会在目的达成后就一走了之 |
[1:09:13] | I know you’re pissed at me, and you should be. I lied to you. | 我知道你气我 这是应该的 我对你撒了谎 |
[1:09:16] | But this is about the squad. We all worked way too hard to throw it away. | 可这事关整个队伍 我们都尽力忘了这一切 |
[1:09:21] | How are you standing in the air? | 你怎么能站在空中? |
[1:09:23] | Just take us back already. Christ! | 快让我们归队吧 老天! |
[1:09:25] | Nick. Carly… | 尼克 卡莉… |
[1:09:27] | …I like you, but that’s not why I’m here. | …我喜欢你 可我回来不是这个原因 |
[1:09:29] | Oh, rock me, sexy Jesus. | 哦 high起来 性感上帝 |
[1:09:31] | – Why are you here? – Honestly? | – 你为什么来? – 说实话? |
[1:09:32] | – No. Lie to me again. – Shawnzy, make it quick, buddy. | – 不 再说次谎吧 – 小肖 快点啊 老兄 |
[1:09:35] | – Buddy. – I like cheering. | – 兄弟 – 我喜欢啦啦队 |
[1:09:40] | Fraggle Rock. | high不起来了 |
[1:09:41] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[1:09:43] | My pecs are sore. | 我的胸肌好酸 |
[1:09:44] | Oh, my God, Diora’s right. My left side is weaker. | 哦 我的天 迪奥拉是对的 我的左边是弱点 |
[1:09:48] | – I favor one side. – Pull me up. Pull me up. | – 我偏向一边 – 拉我上去 拉我上去 |
[1:09:50] | Is this your plan to get a little face time with me? | 这是你的计划吗 为了跟我多见面? |
[1:09:53] | No. I’m dying here, seriously. | 不 我快死了 真的 |
[1:09:57] | – Carly, come on. We need them. | – 卡莉 行了 我们需要他们 |
[1:09:59] | – I don’t wanna come in last again. | – 我不想又最后一名 |
[1:10:02] | Fine. But I’m only doing this for the squad. | 好吧 可我这么做是为了队伍 |
[1:10:05] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[1:10:09] | – Bianca? – Yeah. | – 比安卡? – 嗯 |
[1:10:11] | Any chance you could throw on a pair of underpants? | 介意穿上内裤吗? |
[1:10:16] | It’s competition day today. Competition. | 今天是比赛日 比赛 |
[1:10:27] | – Wow, this is big-time. – Yeah, it is. | – 哇 这是大日子 – 是啊 |
[1:10:29] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t a couple of wolves in cheer clothing. | 瞧 瞧 瞧 这不是穿着拉拉队服的狼吗 |
[1:10:32] | Which part of “next time I see your punim they’ll be on the moon”… | “下次再让我看到你们 你们就完了”… |
[1:10:35] | …didn’t you understand? – Like, the whole thing? | – …这句话听不懂? – 是说整件事? |
[1:10:39] | I’m gonna have to go ahead and ask you both to go ahead… | 我往前 你们也给我往前… |
[1:10:41] | …and leave right now to leave now. | …我离开你们也给我离开 |
[1:10:44] | It’s all right. I told them they could stay. | 没事 我跟他们说了可以留下 |
[1:10:46] | You really want these strong-jawed philanderers on your squad? | 你真的要把这两个硬下巴色狼 留在队上? |
[1:10:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:10:51] | It was just a little misunderstanding we had before. | 我们之前只是有点误会 |
[1:10:54] | All right. Your choice. | 好吧 随你 |
[1:10:55] | Next time you screw up, I’m gonna have both your asses. | 下次再搞砸 有你们受的 |
[1:10:59] | That’s frightening. | 真吓人 |
[1:11:00] | Let’s move it along. Giddyup and roar. | 走吧 准备吼叫 |
[1:11:03] | Let me see those claws. Move it along. | 让我看看爪子 往前走 |
[1:11:05] | Meet me on Taryn Field tonight after the competition. Bring your diary. | 今晚比赛结束后在塔林操场见 把你的日记带着 |
[1:11:10] | Only if you bring the dance in your step… | 你得把舞蹈融于踩步… |
[1:11:13] | …like a shimmering nymph traveling the back of the wind. | …就似全身发光的仙女踏风而来 |
[1:11:19] | Good afternoon, and welcome to Channel 29’s coverage… | 各位下午好 欢迎收看29频道的节目… |
[1:11:22] | …of the Regional Southeastern Illinois Cheerleading Competition. | …来自伊利诺伊州东南区的啦啦队比赛 |
[1:11:53] | Bend at the hips and reach through your hands. Don’t lock… | 弯腰伸展 不要那么僵硬… |
[1:11:57] | God, | 上帝 |
[1:11:58] | please give us the strength to land our flip-flops and basket tosses. | 请赐予我们力量 让我们的翻滚和投篮能成功 |
[1:12:01] | Amen. Oh, and fix the economy. | 阿门 哦 还有改善经济状况 |
[1:12:03] | – Red leather, yellow leather. – Red leather, yellow leather. | – 红皮 黄皮 – 红皮 黄皮 |
[1:12:06] | – Unique New York. – Unique New York. | – 唯一的纽约 – 唯一的纽约 |
[1:12:08] | – Barack, Barack, Barack Obama. | – 巴拉克 巴拉克 巴拉克・奥巴马 |
[1:12:10] | – Barack, Barack, Barack Obama. | – 巴拉克 巴拉克 巴拉克・奥巴马 |
[1:12:12] | Five, six, seven, eight. Kill, Panthers, kill. Panthers, kill… | 5 6 7 8 杀 黑豹 杀 黑豹 杀… |
[1:12:21] | – Shawn. – Carly. | – 肖恩 – 卡莉 |
[1:12:25] | – What you did really hurt me. – I know, I know. I know. | – 你的行为真的伤害了我 – 我知道 我知道 我都知道 |
[1:12:28] | I want you to know why. It’s just I thought you and I got really close… | 我要你知道原因 我以为我们彼此很亲近… |
[1:12:33] | …and I trusted you. | …而且我信任你 |
[1:12:34] | I know. I felt the same way about you. | 我知道 我也这么想 |
[1:12:37] | I’m really sorry, Carly. And I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 很抱歉 卡莉 我不指望你会原谅我 |
[1:12:42] | I want you to know I’m sorry. | 但我要你知道我很愧疚 |
[1:12:44] | There’s my Carly Davidson! | 我的卡莉・戴维森在那! |
[1:12:50] | Hi, Rick. | 嗨 瑞克 |
[1:12:53] | – Just came by to say break a leg. | – 只是来跟你说声祝你断腿 |
[1:12:55] | – That’s theater. This is cheering. | – 很有剧院效果 很激动人心 |
[1:12:57] | You better believe it. | 你最好相信 |
[1:12:59] | – What’s up, Dick? – It’s Rick. Dr. Rick. | – 怎么了 迪克? – 是瑞克 瑞克医生 |
[1:13:02] | God, I keep doing that. You just look like such a Dick to me. | 天 我一直以为 你只不过是我所想的迪克 |
[1:13:06] | What are you crunt-sacks doing back here? | 你们两个娘娘腔在这里干嘛? |
[1:13:08] | It’s okay. They’re just helping us do our final routine. | 没什么 只是帮我们做最后的练习 |
[1:13:11] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会看着你们 |
[1:13:12] | Yeah. That’s exactly what an audience member does at a performance event. | 是啊 那恰恰是 一个观众在节目表演时所要做的 |
[1:13:16] | Just go sit down, Rick. | 去找位子坐 瑞克 |
[1:13:20] | Robert De Niro, Meet the Parents reference. Love it. | 罗伯特・德尼罗主演的《拜见岳父岳母》中的台词 爱极了 |
[1:13:24] | – God, he seems great. – Really nice. | – 天 他太棒了 – 真的很不错 |
[1:13:27] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[1:13:37] | Here you go. Look alive. | 给你 打起精神 |
[1:13:39] | Coming at you. Here you go. Look alive. | 接住 给 打起精神 |
[1:13:41] | Coming at you. Here you go, freak shows. New uniforms. | 接住 给 怪异的表演 崭新的制服 |
[1:13:44] | – Here you go. Look alive. – We didn’t order these. | – 给 打起精神 – 我们没订过 |
[1:13:47] | No shit, lesbatron. My brother did. | 当然不是了 蕾丝边 是我哥订的 |
[1:13:49] | We’re a new squad. We need new uniforms. | 我们是个新队伍 需要新制服 |
[1:13:51] | – Thank you, Shawn. – Awesome. Thank you. | – 谢谢 肖恩 – 太棒了 谢谢 |
[1:13:55] | – Okay. You owe me 127.80. – You said it was gonna be 200. | – 好了 你欠我127.80 – 你之前说是200 |
[1:13:58] | – I cut you a deal. – Wow, Poppy. Thank you. | – 给你打了折 – 喔 美女 谢了 |
[1:14:00] | That’s actually human of you. | 你真是好人 |
[1:14:02] | Don’t get all ABC Family on me here, buddy. | 别来这套 老兄 |
[1:14:05] | You’re doing me a favor. | 其实是你帮了我大忙 |
[1:14:06] | I guaranteed Staples 45 seconds | 我跟史泰博保证会亮相45秒 |
[1:14:08] | of airtime, so cheat out to camera. | 所以设法在镜头前亮出来 |
[1:14:10] | And work this into your cheer: | 还有把这编进队呼里: |
[1:14:12] | “Staples now carries 30-percent recycled copy paper. | “史泰博现出售30%回收的复印纸 |
[1:14:15] | Staples, committed to the environment, committed to you.” | 史泰博 环境保证 买得放心” |
[1:14:17] | – Hey. – Okay. | – 嘿 – 好吧 |
[1:14:19] | If I don’t have the money, it’s my shoe in your ass. | 要是我拿不到钱 你就等着挨揍吧 |
[1:14:21] | – That seems fair. – You look great. Are you in love? | – 似乎很公平 – 你看起来很棒 谈恋爱了? |
[1:14:27] | Stay safe. | 小心点 |
[1:14:31] | What’s up, kid? | 你好 小子? |
[1:14:32] | – Downey. – Good to have you back. | – 唐尼 – 真高兴你回来了 |
[1:14:34] | Why didn’t you tell me you’re gay? I’d have been totally okay with that. | 为什么不告诉我你是同性恋? 我完全能接受 |
[1:14:38] | – Paint with all the colors of the wind. – Wait. You’re straight? | – 风的各种颜色都能做画 – 等等 你是异性恋? |
[1:14:44] | Am I straight? Yes. | 我是异性恋吗?是的 |
[1:14:47] | But what about your diary? | 那你的日记怎么回事? |
[1:14:48] | Then you asked for my beads and stuck them in your mouth… | 你问我要珠链 还塞在你嘴里… |
[1:14:51] | – I thought it was a bracelet. – A bracelet in your mouth? | – 我还以为是手环 – 把手环放进嘴里? |
[1:14:54] | – I don’t know. – The closet door… | – 我不知道 – 衣柜门… |
[1:14:56] | …is made of all kinds of wood, brother. | …是用各种木头做成 兄弟 |
[1:14:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:01] | – All kinds. – Okay. | – 各种 – 好吧 |
[1:15:04] | God, that is so awkward. | 老天 这真怪异 |
[1:15:10] | The Panthers, | 黑豹队 |
[1:15:11] | clear favorites, have really come to play today. | 显而易见是最受欢迎的 他们为今天做了万全准备 |
[1:15:43] | Fierce, brave, hungry, Panthers | 热情 勇敢 饥饿 黑豹队 |
[1:15:46] | Kill! | 杀! |
[1:15:58] | – Dude, they’re kind of great. – Yeah. | – 他们太出色了 – 没错 |
[1:16:01] | It’s not about them, guys. | 大家不用在意他们 |
[1:16:03] | It’s about us. Just stay focused. We’ll be fine. | 管好我们自己就行了 专心点 我们没问题的 |
[1:16:06] | Panthers out. | 黑豹下场 |
[1:16:16] | Oh, let me get that for you. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[1:16:22] | Drool much? | 口水流多了吧? |
[1:16:24] | Panthers out. | 黑豹下场 |
[1:16:38] | Free paper, courtesy of Staples. 30-percent recycled copy paper. | 免费纸 史泰博免费赠送 30%回收复印纸 |
[1:16:42] | Staples, committed to the environment, committed to you. | 史泰博 环境保证 买得放心 |
[1:16:45] | Do you have 50-percent recycled paper? | 嘿 你有50%回收的复印纸吗? |
[1:16:47] | No. But I have 50-percent recycled asshole paper. It’s in the men’s room. | 没有 不过我有50%回收的卫生纸 就在男厕里 |
[1:16:51] | It’s free, gay bar, just take it. | 免费的 同性恋 拿去吧 |
[1:16:53] | Let’s do this. | 到我们了 |
[1:16:55] | – Tigers! – Let’s go. Let’s go. | – 猛虎队 – 上 上 |
[1:16:56] | – Tigers! – Let’s go. Let’s go. | – 猛虎队 – 上 上 |
[1:16:57] | Now, the Tigers from Gerald R. Ford | 现在上场的是 来自伊利诺伊州欣斯代尔市 |
[1:16:59] | High School in Hinsdale, Illinois. | 杰拉尔德・R・德福特高中的猛虎队 |
[1:17:02] | This team historically ranks last like their namesake president. | 这支队伍历来居末位 就如该校同名的校长一样 |
[1:17:05] | Let’s see if they’ve stepped it up this year. | 让我们看看他们今年的表现 |
[1:17:07] | Hey. Is this on TV? Dude, this can’t be on TV. | 喂 这节目会上电视吗? 老兄 这可不能上电视呀 |
[1:17:10] | Don’t worry. It’s NBC. No one watches network television anymore. | 别急 这是NBC频道 没人会看电视转播的 |
[1:17:14] | Look, it’s Nick on TV, cheerleading. | 看 尼克上电视了 是啦啦队 |
[1:17:16] | Shawn too. They’re cheerleaders. | 肖恩也在 他们是啦啦队员 |
[1:17:19] | I thought those dudes were in the kitchen. | 我还以为他们在厨房呢 |
[1:17:22] | All you chumps think you got poise | 你们这群木头人以为自己做好准备 |
[1:17:24] | You prance around like little toys | 你们的步伐就像玩具一样僵硬 |
[1:17:26] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[1:17:28] | My chickens. | 我的小鸡们 |
[1:17:29] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[1:17:31] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[1:17:54] | Risky floor stunts, athletic tumbling, tight formations. | 危险的地板动作 运动员式翻滚 紧密的队型 |
[1:17:58] | Looks like the addition of those two new guys is really paying off. | 看来两个新人的加入确实有效 |
[1:18:05] | Oh, my God, that bitch. | 哦 天 那个贱人 |
[1:18:09] | – It’s not totally her fault. – I was talking about Dr. Dick. | – 这完全不是她的错 – 我说的是迪克医生 |
[1:18:12] | It sucks. Don’t let it distract you. We’re gonna win. | 见鬼 别分心 我们会赢的 |
[1:18:15] | No, we’re not. We’re not as good as the others. | 不 我们不会 我们不如其他人 |
[1:18:17] | Yeah, we are. And there’s one way we can prove it. | 有 我们有 有一种方式可以证明 |
[1:18:24] | – The Fountain of Troy. – Yeah, right. | – 特洛伊喷泉 – 对 没错 |
[1:18:26] | I thought that move was prohibidimibidibabido. | 那动作不是被禁止了嘛 |
[1:18:38] | Remember Lennon? | 记得列侬吗? |
[1:18:39] | “Life’s what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” | “生活就是你在不经意间发生的事” |
[1:18:42] | – This is it. Life’s happening. – It’s not that easy, Shawn. | – 就是这样 生活在进行中 – 没那么容易 肖恩 |
[1:18:45] | I never said it was. | 我从没说过容易 |
[1:18:46] | You can do it. I know you can. I’ll jump it with you. | 你做得到的 我知道你可以 我会和你一起跳 |
[1:18:49] | I still just don’t see them qualifying for States. | 我还是不看好他们进州比赛 |
[1:18:51] | They are just not in the same league as the top teams here. | 他们的水平 和这里的顶尖队不在一个层次上 |
[1:18:56] | – Who’s gonna catch me? – Nick. | – 谁会接住我? – 尼克 |
[1:18:58] | – Who’s gonna catch you? – Them. | – 谁会接住你? – 她们 |
[1:19:02] | I have total faith in them. They’re Tigers. | 我对她们有信心 她们是猛虎队 |
[1:19:04] | – But what if they don’t? – Bet big or go home. | – 如果她们不行呢? – 赌大点 不然就回家 |
[1:19:07] | You gotta risk it to get the biscuit. | 敢冒险才能赢 |
[1:19:16] | – We’re doing it. – You sure? | – 我们要做 – 你确定? |
[1:19:17] | We’re doing a lot of talking. | 说得够多了 |
[1:19:19] | This seems like a lot of talking during the routine. | 看起来表演时一直在说话 |
[1:19:24] | Lot of talking during the routine. | 他们表演时一直在说话 |
[1:19:27] | I’m the fountain. Shawn, base. Nick, back. | 我是喷泉 肖恩 底座 尼克 后援 |
[1:19:30] | Girls, catch. Shawn, double-back handspring to end it. | 女孩们 接 肖恩 两次后翻结束 |
[1:19:32] | – Got it. – Ready? | – 明白 – 准备好了吗? |
[1:19:34] | Break. | 散 |
[1:19:44] | Is this what I think it is? Are the Tigers trying the Fountain of Troy? | 不会是我所想的吧? 猛虎队在尝试特洛伊喷泉? |
[1:19:48] | This is the most dangerous move in cheerleading. OMG. | 这是啦啦队中最危险的动作 我的老天 |
[1:19:52] | That’s prohibidado. | 那是禁止的 |
[1:19:54] | I told them in Spanish. How much clearer could I have been? | 我用西班牙语说过了 难道说得还不够清楚吗? |
[1:19:58] | Here comes the build. | 开始搭台了 |
[1:20:00] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:20:04] | An awesome flying pose. | 很棒的飞跃姿势 |
[1:20:12] | Here it comes, the final fountain. | 来了 最后的喷泉 |
[1:20:19] | And now for the final dismount. | 现在是最后的下马 |
[1:20:21] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:20:24] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:20:26] | And the final flip out. | 最后的后翻 |
[1:20:28] | Here it comes, and… | 来了 然后… |
[1:20:30] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[1:20:43] | Shawn! | 肖恩 |
[1:20:54] | Tigers! | 猛虎队! |
[1:21:02] | That little shit. | 那个小狗屎 |
[1:21:04] | My chicken shit. | 我的小鸡屎 |
[1:21:07] | Shawnzy. No, come here. Come here, buddy. God. | 肖恩 不 过来 过来 老兄 天啊 |
[1:21:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:19] | Did we win? Are we going to States? | 我们赢了吗?进州决赛了吗? |
[1:21:21] | No, we came in 19th. | 没有 我们是第十九名 |
[1:21:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:26] | Are you kidding? That’s 10 places better than we did last year. | 你开玩笑吗?比去年进步了十名 |
[1:21:29] | If they didn’t deduct points for the Fountain of Troy… | 如果他们没因特洛伊喷泉扣分… |
[1:21:32] | …we might’ve made top three. | …也许我们能进前三 |
[1:21:34] | You nailed your triple backflip. | 你做完三个后翻 |
[1:21:36] | I nailed my double backflip… | 我做了两个后翻… |
[1:21:38] | …because a triple backflip would’ve landed me in the water. | …因为三个后翻会害我掉水里 |
[1:21:42] | Yeah, I did do three. That makes more sense. | 对 我做了三次 原来如此 |
[1:21:59] | – What was that? – About three weeks overdue. | – 那是什么? – 晚了三周 |
[1:22:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[1:22:17] | Kissing my teammate. | 亲我的队友 |
[1:22:18] | You wanna die today? I can take life just as fast as I can give it. | 你想今天死吗? 我杀人和救人的速度一样快 |
[1:22:23] | First of all, you’re not a doctor. | 首先 你不是医生 |
[1:22:25] | Second of all, you’re not my boyfriend. | 其次 你不再是我男朋友 |
[1:22:27] | What? Carly Fries, come on. | 什么?卡莉乖乖 拜托 |
[1:22:30] | You’re dumping me for him? | 你要为了他甩掉我? |
[1:22:33] | No, I’m dumping you, period. | 不 是我甩了你 句号(结束) |
[1:22:34] | And then I’m gonna be with him, period. If that’s okay with him. | 然后我要和他在一起 句号 如果他愿意的话 |
[1:22:41] | Question mark. | 问号 |
[1:22:42] | Totally. Exclamation point. | 完全接受 惊叹号 |
[1:22:45] | Oh, puke. Parentheses, bold, underline. | 哦 吐 括号 粗体 划底线 |
[1:22:49] | Carly Horse. Carly’s Jr., baby. Larry, Moe and Carly. | 卡莉小马 小卡莉 宝贝 拉里 莫和卡莉 |
[1:22:55] | Carly and the Chocolate Factory, sugar. | 卡莉和巧克力工厂 甜心 |
[1:23:00] | Carlsbad, Carly-fornia. | 卡尔斯巴德 卡莉・福尼亚 |
[1:23:03] | Why don’t you run along now? | 你怎么不走? |
[1:23:05] | The longer you watch, the sadder it gets. | 看得越久 只会越难过 |
[1:23:07] | – I’ll show you sad. – Hey, buddy. | – 我会让你知道什么叫难过 – 嘿 老兄 |
[1:23:10] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:23:11] | – Nick. – Nick. | – 尼克 – 尼克 |
[1:23:15] | That was for the Crocs. | 那是为了克罗克斯 |
[1:23:16] | You’re not an old lady gardening or a baby on the beach. | 你不是花园里的老女人 也不是海边的小孩 |
[1:23:19] | Okay? Now put on some shoes, you’re embarrassing yourself. | 知道吗?自己看明白点 你在丢自己的脸 |
[1:23:25] | I’m just saying. | 说说而己 |
[1:23:27] | – You okay? – Nothing a kiss can’t fix. | – 你还好吗? – 一个吻就没事了 |
[1:23:30] | Wait till tonight. | 要等到今晚 |
[1:23:34] | I’m gonna make a wish on these and throw them into the sky. | 我会对这个许愿 然后丢向天空 |
[1:23:40] | I hope one of you ends up in my ER one day, bleeding… | 我诅咒你们总有一天 会到我的急诊室 流着血… |
[1:23:43] | …l’ll make you wait for days. | …我会让你们等上好几天 |
[1:23:45] | Unless one of you has Blue Cross… | 除非你们有蓝十字… |
[1:23:49] | …that’s a PPO, none of that HMO bullshit! | …那是聚苯醚 不是健康维护组织胡扯的那一套! |
[1:23:56] | This is so cute. | 真可爱 |
[1:23:58] | The 19th-placers. You’re like the littlest pigs. | 第十九名 就像最小的猪 |
[1:24:04] | – How does it feel to still suck ass? – You tell me. | – 还是这么烂的感觉如何? – 你说呢 |
[1:24:11] | Please don’t hurt us. I was just kidding about the whole rivalry thing. | 请别伤害我们 这整个竞争的事 只是开玩笑的 |
[1:24:15] | Cheering doesn’t mean that much to me. I wanna be a paralegal. | 啦啦队对我没那么重要 我想当一个律师助理 |
[1:24:18] | I love your hair. Go. That bitch is crazy. | 我喜欢你的头发 快走 那女人疯了 |
[1:24:20] | Way to go, Bianca. I didn’t know you had it in you. | 做得好 比安卡 我都不知道你这么行 |
[1:24:24] | There’s a lot you don’t know about her. | 她还有很多是你不了解的 |
[1:24:27] | You know that John Lennon “life happening”… | 还记得你在这所说的 约翰・列侬那套”生活进行”… |
[1:24:30] | …”risk it to get the biscuit” stuff you said back there? | “敢冒险才能赢”吗? |
[1:24:34] | It didn’t really make sense. | 那完全不对 |
[1:24:36] | Well, it got you to do it. | 不过刺激你去做了 |
[1:24:37] | No. You got me to do it. | 不 是你我才去做的 |
[1:24:48] | Well, congratulations, kid. You got what you wanted. | 恭喜 小子 美梦成真 |
[1:24:52] | Thanks to you. I couldn’t have done it without you. | 多亏了你 没有你我做不到 |
[1:24:55] | – Just shut up. Shut up. – Is it hard for you to accept thanks? | – 闭嘴 闭嘴 – 接受道谢就那么难吗? |
[1:24:58] | – You want me to accept thanks? – Yeah. Open up to me. | – 你要我接受感谢吗? – 对 对我敞开心胸 |
[1:25:00] | Here it comes from my mouth. And you’re welcome. | 那我说了 不客气 |
[1:25:05] | Diora. | 迪奥拉 |
[1:25:06] | Lose the clothes. | 脱掉衣服 |
[1:25:12] | That’s good. No. | 太好了 不 |
[1:25:15] | – Read me something from your diary. – What? | – 读读你的日记 – 什么? |
[1:25:17] | “Perchance to dream, perchance to love a wind… Hair… | 意外做梦 意外爱上风儿 发丝… |
[1:25:22] | – the summer skies as teardrops cascade from my lo…” | 夏日的天空如泪滴从我… |
[1:25:29] | Oh, my God. My husband. | 哦 老天 是我老公 |
[1:25:32] | This is not what it looks like. | 事情不是看起来这样的 |
[1:25:34] | Looks like you’re running some naked drill. | 看来你又在裸体训练 |
[1:25:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:25:37] | – Carry on. – With what? Kissing your wife? | – 继续 – 继续什么?亲你老婆? |
[1:25:40] | Good one. Five, six, seven, eight. | 说得好 五 六 七 八 |
[1:25:42] | I said, hey, Tigers! Yeah? I said, hey, Tigers! Yeah? | 我说 嘿 猛虎队 耶? 我说 嘿 猛虎队 耶? |
[1:25:45] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[1:25:49] | I’m gonna lay my hands on you to get a really good sense of your movement. | 我要把手放在你身上 好好感觉一下你的动作 |
[1:25:54] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[1:25:56] | – I said, hey, Tigers! – Yeah! | – 我说 嘿 猛虎队! – 耶! |
[1:25:58] | – I said, hey, Tigers! – Yeah! | – 我说 嘿 猛虎队! – 耶! |
[1:26:00] | – What do we like to…? – Panther meat! | – 我们喜欢什么…? – 黑豹肉! |
[1:26:03] | Sweet Jesus, mother of God! | 上帝 圣母玛莉亚! |
[1:26:06] | I don’t wanna run laps all afternoon. I have a shrink appointment. | 我不想跑一下午的圈 我预约了心理医生 |
[1:26:09] | Dude, your cousin stuck his finger in your ass. Get over it. | 老兄 你表哥把手指塞进你屁眼里 没什么大不了的 |
[1:26:12] | Dude, your dad put his wang on your shoulder. | 老兄 你老爸把他的老二放在你肩膀上 |
[1:26:15] | Dude, your mom gave you an HJ and tipped you a dollar. | 老兄 你妈吹你喇叭 还给你一块小费 |
[1:26:17] | Your cousin whacked you in the face with his wang. | 你表哥用他的老二扇你耳光 |
[1:26:19] | Come on, | 拜托 |
[1:26:20] | your cousin put his wiener on your plate. You gotta get over it. | 你表哥把老二放在你盘子里 没什么大不了的 |
[1:26:23] | Will you shut up, man? I’m too straight to be gay. | 闭嘴好吗?我是异性恋 不是同性恋 |
[1:26:25] | I could watch What Not to Wear with Nathan Lane in my blouse… | 我可以穿着制服和内森・雷恩 一起看《穿衣搭配》 |
[1:26:30] | …and still win a straight award. | …还可以赢得异性恋大奖 |
[1:26:32] | That’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[1:26:33] | I could smoke pole and still be straight. | 我能吸棒 但还是个异性恋 |
[1:26:35] | – I can’t say “smoke pole”? – No. | – 我不能说”吸棒”? – 不能 |
[1:26:39] | Carly. Come here. | 卡莉 过来 |
[1:26:41] | We’re working on a new mount Bianca came up with. | 我们正在练习比安卡想到的新动作 |
[1:26:44] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 耶!耶!耶! |
[1:26:47] | – We didn’t order these. – No shit, lesbatron. | – 我们没订这些 – 当然没有 蕾丝边 |
[1:26:49] | No shit, Indigo Girl. No shit, Lesbos, island of Greece. | 当然没有 蕾丝女孩 当然没有 蕾丝 希腊之岛 |
[1:26:52] | No shit, queer-leader. No shit, Dixie Chick. | 当然没有 玻璃拉拉队员 当然没有 牛仔女孩 |
[1:26:55] | Wait, what? Just joking. Sorry. | 等等 什么?开玩笑的 对不起 |
[1:26:58] | The Fountain of Troy? | 特洛伊喷泉? |
[1:27:00] | I thought that move was prohibidabido. | 我以为那动作被禁了 |
[1:27:04] | It’s not prohibidabido? | 没被禁? |
[1:27:06] | No, I’m pretty sure it’s prohibibabido. | 不 我很确定是被禁的 |
[1:27:10] | Cut. | 卡 |
[1:27:11] | Go ahead and clap. | 快拍手 |
[1:27:14] | Mediocrity deserves applause. | 庸才值得掌声 |
[1:27:16] | Why don’t we go find a Ford Focus and clap around it? | 我们何不找辆福特福克斯来拍? |
[1:27:23] | Mascot down! | 吉祥物趴了! |
[1:27:27] | It’s a dragon! | 是条龙! |
[1:27:31] | Tell me about that road. | 跟我说说那条路 |
[1:27:36] | Is it lonely on that road? | 路上是否寂寞? |
[1:27:44] | Have you made up your mind? | 做决定了吗? |
[1:27:47] | – You gonna waste any more time? – No! | – 还要浪费时间? – 不! |
[1:27:53] | Then here we go. | 那我们开始了 |
[1:27:54] | 【还有…继续看下去】 | |
[1:28:08] | – F-U! – F-U! | – F-U! – F-U! |
[1:28:18] | You’re damn straight. F-U! | 说得真他妈好 F-U! |
[1:28:19] | 【直接跳到最后欣赏 不要错过哦】 | |
[1:29:55] | I can’t take this head anymore. Oh, the air feels so good. | 我再也受不了这头套了 哦 空气真好 |
[1:30:01] | All right, kiss me. | 好了 亲我 |
[1:30:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:30:06] | Keep it on, sexy beast. | 戴着 性感的野兽 |
[1:30:22] | And that’s how you kiss a guy. | 就是这样吻男生 |
[1:30:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:30:27] | All right, again. | 好吧 再来一次 |