英文名称:First Light
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:11] | 第一缕 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h曙光 | |
[03:20] | Okay, hold on. | 等等 |
[03:26] | Are you really selling everything? | 你真要把所有东西都卖了吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Need the money. | 对 缺钱了 |
[03:35] | These are nice. | 成色很好啊 |
[03:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:37] | Do I want to know where you got them? | 这些货来的干净吗 |
[03:39] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[03:42] | No. | 没关系 |
[03:45] | How much do you want? | 你想卖多少 |
[03:47] | Thirty. | 三十 |
[03:50] | Fifteen. | 十五 |
[03:51] | Twenty. | 二十 |
[03:54] | I’ll do twenty. | 那就二十 |
[04:09] | – Not that. – Excuse me. | -这个不行 -干什么 |
[04:11] | – Excuse yourself. – Wait outside. | -干你自己去 -到外面等我 |
[04:16] | This is extortion. | 真是敲诈勒索 |
[04:28] | Your mom had good taste. | 你妈妈品味很好啊 |
[04:32] | Keep it. | 拿走 |
[04:34] | Hey, if I ever see you in my house again, I’ll break your arms. | 你再到我家来 我就打断你的胳膊 |
[04:37] | Yeah, I’ll still have both my legs to kick you in the… | 那我还有两条腿去踢你 |
[04:39] | Hey, asshole! | 混蛋 |
[04:43] | And tell your sister to brush her teeth. | 叫你妹妹刷牙去 |
[04:55] | I could take in that guy, I just needed like thirty seconds. | 我可以搞定那个家伙的 再有三十秒就好 |
[04:59] | Now he’ll just keep coming back. | 现在他估计要缠上我了 |
[05:01] | What did you even do to him? | 你干什么惹到他了啊 |
[05:03] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没啥 没啥 |
[05:05] | Yeah. Bullshit. | 是么 胡说 |
[05:46] | Hit it, Robert. | 使劲 罗伯特 |
[05:54] | Hey, grandma. | 奶奶 |
[06:14] | What’ll t be today? | 今天看什么 |
[06:16] | Another shitty soap opera this is? | 看这个烂肥皂剧 |
[06:20] | Or ufc? | 还是格斗比赛吧 |
[06:22] | Where’s the rest of her pills for this week? | 她这周要吃的药呢 |
[06:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:26] | – Oh, we ran out. – When? | -吃完了 -什么时候 |
[06:30] | Sunday? | 星期天吧 |
[06:31] | That was five days ago. Why are you telling me now? | 那是五天之前了 你为什么现在才告诉我 |
[06:34] | Does it matter? It’s not like they work. | 有关系吗 像那药真的有用一样 |
[06:37] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[06:38] | I’ll go to pharmacy tomorrow. | 我明天去趟药店好了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:727个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:96个,六级词汇:52个,GRE词汇:36个,托福词汇:69个,考研词汇:103个,专四词汇:84个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:166个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:40] | No, it’s fine. I got it. Now sign this, | 没事我去吧 签了这个 |
[06:43] | And stop being a shit at school. | 以后别在学校当混球了 |
[06:46] | “Oscar’s been involved in three physical altercations this week”. | 奥斯卡这周参与了三次打架 |
[06:52] | Say “ah”. | 说 啊 |
[06:53] | “He’s been displaying behaviors that | 他的行为违反了 |
[06:55] | are against our bullying policy. | 我们的反欺凌条例 |
[06:57] | Please contact the school immediately to schedule a meeting”. | 立即联系学校来安排一次会面 |
[07:00] | Nope. | 不签 |
[07:06] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[07:07] | Seany! | 肖恩 |
[07:16] | Man, get your scrawny ass down here, come take me to this party. | 瘦猴快滚下来 带我去个派对 |
[07:19] | – Give me a minute. – All right. I’m coming up. | -等我下 -那我上来了 |
[07:21] | No, no, stay there. I’m coming. | 别别 别上来了 马上就来 |
[07:24] | I’m cooking down here, bro. | 底下要晒死我了 |
[07:29] | I’m heading out. | 我出门了 |
[07:31] | There’s some cash on the kitchen counter. | 厨房台子上留了点钱 |
[07:33] | Just order a pizza and look after grandma. | 点个披萨看着奶奶 |
[07:40] | Just you and me. | 就我俩了 |
[07:43] | Hey, man, why you never invite me upstairs? | 嘿哥们 为啥你从来不让我上楼 |
[07:46] | It’s messy. | 太乱了 |
[07:49] | – Where did you get the gas? – Hey, don’t worry about it. | -你油哪来的 -别担心啦 |
[07:54] | Yo, the night is going to be epic. | 今晚会很嗨的哟 |
[07:56] | Yeah? We don’t even like these people. | 是吗 我们对这些人都无感啊 |
[07:59] | You don’t even like me. | 你对我都无感 |
[08:00] | True. | 有道理 |
[08:03] | Bro, how about you just try to be like a teenager for one night? | 哥们 能不能好好当一晚小青年 |
[08:07] | Then you go back to being a single mom in the morning. | 明天再回去做你的单亲妈妈去 |
[08:10] | All right, now unlock the door. | 行 那开门吧 |
[08:15] | Okay, bro, my bad about the mom. | 好吧 不该说你单亲妈妈的 |
[08:16] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[08:22] | No, no, you got to push. | 不不 你下去推车 |
[08:24] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -认真的 -是啊 |
[08:25] | The starter’s shit, you got to push the car. | 车启动器有问题 你得推一把 |
[08:40] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[08:43] | Starter, my ass. | 启动器个鬼 |
[08:52] | What’s going on? | 这边在干嘛呢 |
[08:58] | That’s a fun night. | 要嗨一晚啦 |
[09:02] | Damn. | 屌 |
[09:07] | Come on bro, we’re here, baby. We’re here. | 精神点兄弟 我们到了 |
[09:11] | Look at the drink stand. | 看那边酒台 |
[09:13] | What’s going on, bro? | 怎样了 兄弟 |
[09:20] | Snap. | 真巧 |
[09:21] | You know they got drinks… drinks over there? | 你看他们那边有酒 |
[09:24] | Yo, give me five, all right? | 你等我一会好吧 |
[09:38] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[10:47] | She looks good. | 她很美哦 |
[10:50] | I think she’s with that Tom guy now. | 好像她跟那个汤姆在一起了 |
[10:52] | For real? – Mm-Mm. | 真的 |
[10:53] | Nah, I don’t think that’s official. | 不 我觉得那是闹着玩的 |
[10:54] | I mean, Chris Harris says he’s been making | 克里斯·哈里斯还说在返校日之后 |
[10:56] | out with her every day after homecoming. | 每天都跟她搞暧昧呢 |
[10:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:00] | But you know we talk shit. You know that guy talks shit. | 但你知道我们瞎扯的 他更会瞎扯 |
[11:03] | All right, my man is a professional shit-talker. | 好吧 他就是专业瞎扯淡的 |
[11:05] | So, you… right? That can’t… that’s not true. | 所以你 对吧 那都不是真的 |
[11:08] | She’s… yeah, she’s going to… she’s coming right over. | 她 好吧 她过来了 |
[11:11] | How is it going? Can’t handle the cool kids? | 怎么样 小老弟们让你受不了了啊 |
[11:13] | – I’m here for a refill. – Refill. | -我来这加酒的 -加酒 |
[11:19] | Huh? You need me. I’m coming right | 要我帮忙 来了 |
[11:21] | now, bro. I’m coming right now. | 来了来了 兄弟 |
[11:30] | What’s new? How’s your grandma? | 怎么样 你奶奶还好吧 |
[11:32] | – She’s good. – Good. – Yeah. | -她还好 -那好 -嗯 |
[11:34] | – It’s so sweet. – Yeah. | -真好啊 -嗯 |
[11:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:38] | Actually she’s not. | 讲真 她不好 |
[11:41] | She’s like completely out of it. | 像完全呆掉了一样 |
[11:44] | Most days she doesn’t talk much anymore. | 现在她都不怎么说话了 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[11:50] | It sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[11:53] | Your stepmom? | 你继母吗 |
[11:55] | Still a bitch. | 还是一样贱 |
[12:02] | – Is that real? – Yeah. | -是真的吗 -是啊 |
[12:04] | Got it a couple months ago. It’s sumerian. | 几个月前纹的 是苏美尔语 |
[12:08] | It means I’m the way and the truth and the light. | 意思是我是道路 真理和生命 |
[12:12] | Tom got one too. | 汤姆也文了一个 |
[12:15] | That was like a two for one thing. | 像是个情侣文身啊 |
[12:18] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[12:19] | Yeah. We thought so. | 是啊 我们也觉得 |
[12:24] | So, you guys are like serious now? | 所以你们认真谈了啊 |
[12:27] | I don’t know about serious, but we have fun. | 认真我不知道 但我们玩的很嗨 |
[12:32] | You mean you have sex. | 你是说是操的很嗨吧 |
[12:36] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[12:38] | – Sean, really? – So, yeah, I’m right. | -肖恩 认真的吗 -看吧 我说对了 |
[12:40] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说对了 |
[12:43] | Look, I don’t know even know why you would care. | 我都不知道你为什么要关心这个 |
[12:45] | You haven’t spoken more than two words to me | 我们高中毕业之后 |
[12:47] | since we got off high school. | 你都没跟我说过两句话 |
[12:48] | I get that you were going through a lot. | 我知道你现在很难过 |
[12:50] | Don’t do that. I don’t want your pity. | 别来那套 不需要你可怜我 |
[12:53] | That’s not what that is. | 不是你想的那样 |
[12:57] | I would have been there in a second if you asked. | 你跟我说一声我肯定也过去看你了 |
[13:00] | But you weren’t. | 可你没有啊 |
[13:06] | Have a great night. I hope that you’re good. | 祝你晚上玩的开心 希望你也好起来 |
[13:08] | Yeah. I’m awesome. | 没错 我好得很 |
[13:11] | Bet you are. | 赌你也是 |
[13:16] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[13:18] | What? | 干嘛 |
[13:20] | Can’t we just talk? | 我们不能谈谈吗 |
[13:23] | Like not here? | 别在这谈 |
[13:26] | Will you call me? | 打电话呢 |
[13:29] | I got a new phone. I don’t have your number. | 我换手机了 没你号码了 |
[13:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:41] | Jesus, Sean. | 天呐 肖恩 |
[13:43] | Now you have it. | 现在你有了 |
[13:52] | Road’s waiting. You coming? | 准备出发了 你来吗 |
[14:01] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[14:03] | We will. Sweet to have you. | 我们会的 很开心你能来 |
[14:24] | Do you feel it? | 你想去吗 |
[14:27] | I feel butterflies. | 我有点反胃 |
[14:29] | It’s okay. Just a moment. | 没事的 一会就好 |
[15:42] | Hey, yo! | 嘿 你 |
[15:45] | Yo, yo, yo, yo. Yo, I need you to come and | 你再帮我个忙 |
[15:46] | introduce yourself again to this girl | 去做个自我介绍 |
[15:47] | so that she says her name again. | 我好知道她的名字 |
[15:49] | It’s like the “Yeladarah”, but I can’t… | 像是什么也拉达拉 但我记 |
[15:50] | I think I’m done. | 我觉得我结束了 |
[15:53] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[15:55] | Maybe it’s written in her underwear. | 可能在她内裤底下写着呢 |
[15:58] | Genius. | 天才 |
[16:00] | Quite the mob. | 太风骚了 |
[16:02] | Go home safe, alright? | 回去小心点哦 |
[16:04] | I care about you. | 我关心你呢 |
[16:10] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[16:16] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[16:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[17:30] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[17:33] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[17:36] | Don’t do this to me. | 别这样对我 |
[17:39] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[17:45] | Shit. | 操 |
[17:46] | What am I doing? | 我在干嘛 |
[19:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:14] | Just get her legs. | 过来帮忙搬腿 |
[19:55] | Behind me. | 站我后面 |
[19:57] | I got your back. Cover me! | 我来保护你 掩护我 |
[20:00] | I need a distraction! | 帮我干扰一下 |
[20:02] | Goddamn it, Callaghan, watch your back! | 该死的 卡拉汉 小心点 |
[20:04] | Protect your black ass! | 保护好你自己 |
[20:10] | Overnight temperature has been dropped into the sixties | 夜间温度已降到60华氏度 |
[20:13] | and tomorrow’s forecast… | 明天的预报 |
[21:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:36] | What happened to you? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:43] | If you tell me where you live, I can take you back home. | 告诉我你住哪 我可以送你回家 |
[21:54] | There. | 那里 |
[22:01] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[22:05] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[23:01] | You need me to call the police? | 要帮你报警吗 |
[23:03] | Anyone? | 或者打给别人 |
[23:06] | Here, help yourself. | 你自己来吧 |
[23:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:05] | Okay, I’m hanging up. | 我要挂了 |
[24:06] | Please… | 请 |
[24:08] | don’t. | 不要 |
[24:11] | Alex? You okay? | 阿莉克丝 你还好吧 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[24:17] | What happened? Where are you? | 怎么了 你在哪 |
[24:25] | Where am I? | 这里是哪里 |
[24:27] | Casey’s Diner on 65. | 凯西餐厅 65号公路 |
[24:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:01] | She showed up half naked. So, I gave her some clothes. | 她半裸着出现 所以我给了她一些衣服 |
[25:06] | I should call the cops. | 我该报警的 |
[25:08] | Please don’t. I’ll take her home. Alex. | 别报警 我会带她回家的 阿莉克丝 |
[25:13] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[25:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:26] | You can crash at my place if you want. | 愿意的话 你可以借住在我那 |
[25:31] | Just to give you a chance to sleep | 不管你在派对上嗑了什么 |
[25:33] | off whatever you took at the party. | 睡一觉就没事了 |
[25:59] | You want to change? | 想换衣服吗 |
[26:44] | Hey. | 那个 |
[26:46] | Yeah. Your nose is bleeding. | 对 你流鼻血了 |
[26:52] | Just hold that. | 拿着这个 |
[26:56] | Just… wait. | 就 稍等 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:01] | Lean your head back. | 头向后仰 |
[27:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:05] | Just… just… okay, okay. | 对 对 好了 好了 |
[27:14] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[27:21] | Yeah, okay. I think it stopped. | 好了 没流了 |
[27:33] | You won’t even… | 你甚至没 |
[28:15] | President Trump has not retreated on any of his strong positions | 针对非法入境问题 |
[28:20] | on banning illegal aliens from entering the country following… | 特朗普总统仍持坚决禁止态度 |
[29:08] | …city’s west side. | 城市西部 |
[29:10] | One way of John Street is temporarily closed | 因道路施工 |
[29:12] | for ongoing construction. Signs of… | 约翰街暂时封闭一侧车道 |
[29:14] | Can I have this refilled, please? | 能帮我补充一下这些药吗 |
[29:16] | …forbidding drivers to make a right turn off… | 禁止司机右转 |
[29:18] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[29:20] | Police have been on scene since last week | 警察从上周起就一直在现场 |
[29:22] | cautioning drivers and issuing tickets. | 告诫司机和开具罚单 |
[29:25] | Officers say drivers tell them they don’t see the sign | 司机告诉警官 他们没看到标志 |
[29:28] | or that they don’t see the danger. | 也不觉得有危险 |
[29:29] | But police say the risk is real for both | 但警察表示 对驾驶员和建筑工人来说 |
[29:32] | motorists and construction workers. | 风险确实存在 |
[29:36] | An eventful night in the Plano Valley. | 昨晚是普拉诺山谷的多事之夜 |
[29:38] | The southland blackout left three | 南郊断电后 |
[29:40] | hundred thousand homes without power. | 有30万户住所停电 |
[29:42] | The result of an electrical surge at a large transformer. | 这种情况是变压器电涌现象造成的 |
[29:46] | It lit up the night’s sky for several seconds | 夜空因此被点亮了数秒 |
[29:49] | prompting a flood of calls from concerned residents. | 大批居民致电询问 |
[29:52] | Some have suggested a meteor or northern lights. | 有人认为是流星或极光 |
[29:56] | Vandals have struck a hole at near | 有破坏份子在山顶园区附近挖坑 |
[29:58] | Hillcrest Park stealing two signs… | 并偷走两块指示牌 |
[30:03] | High Street near Hillcrest Park’s been | 山顶园区附近的商业街 |
[30:05] | problematic for pedestrians for years. | 常年对行人造成困扰 |
[30:08] | Who’s that? | 谁在那 |
[30:09] | Residents complained that fast-moving | 居民投诉说 |
[30:11] | traffic along the lot nearby crosswalks… | 沿着人行横道的快速车流 |
[30:13] | Is that you, Janey? | 是你吗 珍妮 |
[30:18] | You’re not Janey. | 你不是珍妮 |
[30:21] | …is trying to locate 17-year-old Alex Lainey, | 正在努力寻找17岁的阿莉克丝·莱尼 |
[30:24] | reported missing early this morning. | 她今早被曝失踪 |
[30:26] | Last seen at the Southland Energy reservoir. | 最后被见到是在南郊能源水库 |
[30:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:29] | Reporter Jerry Bailey is on the scene… | 记者洁瑞·百利正在现场 |
[30:31] | and she’ll bring us up to date… | 她将为我们报道最新情况 |
[30:57] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[31:12] | Good morning, sweetheart. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[31:17] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥呢 |
[31:20] | Chocolate for breakfast, really? | 巧克力当早餐 真的吗 |
[31:25] | I’m going to the store. Get that mess cleaned up. | 我去商店了 把那儿清理了 |
[31:47] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[32:25] | Shit! | 该死 |
[33:04] | Hey, Sean, you got to see this. | 肖恩 你得看看这个 |
[33:06] | Look, this… this girl, you got to see what she can do. | 来看这 这个女的 你看她能做什么 |
[33:08] | She has some crazy powers or something. | 她有超能力之类的 |
[33:09] | – What, Alex? – Alex? | -什么 你说阿莉克丝 -这是阿莉克丝 |
[33:12] | We need to get you home. | 我们得把你送回家 |
[33:13] | They think you’re like missing or something. | 他们以为你失踪了 |
[33:14] | No, no, no, listen, you have to see this. | 不不不 听我说 你得看看这个 |
[33:16] | Where’s grandma? | 奶奶呢 |
[33:17] | – She’s gone. She went out. – What? | -她不在 她出去了 -什么 |
[33:20] | She’s fine. She went out. | 她没事 她出门了 |
[33:21] | – Grandma! – No, she’s fine. She’s totally fine. | -奶奶 -她没事 一点问题也没有 |
[33:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:24] | I mean, she’s completely okay. She’s back to normal. | 我是说 她一切正常 她完全恢复正常了 |
[33:26] | What… | 什么 |
[33:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[33:38] | What’s the matter with you two? | 你俩发什么愣 |
[33:39] | Come on, help me put this stuff away. | 来帮我把这些东西放好 |
[33:43] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[33:44] | Of course I’m okay. | 当然啦 |
[33:48] | Sorry, this is Alex. | 抱歉 这是阿莉克丝 |
[33:51] | I know. We’ve met. | 知道 我们见过了 |
[33:54] | You know, some notice would be nice | 你该提前跟我说一声的 |
[33:55] | if someone’s going to stay over. | 如果有人要来过夜的话 |
[33:57] | I mean, this place looks like a circus for the night. | 我的意思是 这地方又脏又乱 |
[34:01] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[34:05] | You know, you got Sean all love sick. | 你知道吗 肖恩为了你都得相思病了 |
[34:07] | – Jesus, grandma. – Don’t you ‘Jesus’ me. | -天哪 奶奶 -别埋怨我啊 |
[34:09] | You don’t think she could see it? Look, your face is all flushed. | 你以为她看不出来吗 你脸都红透了 |
[34:13] | It’s lovely. | 真是太可爱了 |
[34:15] | Sean, set the table. Alex, how would you like your eggs? | 肖恩 你来摆桌子 阿莉克丝 你要哪种煎蛋 |
[34:26] | Haven’t seen my grandma like that in, I don’t know how long. | 我不知道有多长时间没见过奶奶这样了 |
[34:30] | That was crazy. | 不可置信 |
[34:34] | Hopefully, she still remembers how to drive. | 希望她还记得怎么开车 |
[34:54] | Okay, we should hurry. | 好了 我们要快点 |
[34:56] | Can’t really have the cops coming to my house looking for you. | 别等到警察上门来找你 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:05] | What did he give you? | 他给你吃什么了 |
[35:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:08] | What do you mean, who? Tom, your boyfriend. | 你什么意思 汤姆 你男朋友 |
[35:12] | Someone gave you a pill at the party. | 有人在派对上给你药了 |
[35:15] | I can’t remember anything. | 我什么都记不起来了 |
[35:16] | Then why didn’t you ask him to pick you up | 那你跟朋友在外面时 |
[35:18] | when you’re out with friends. Why me? | 怎么不叫他去接你 为什么叫我 |
[35:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:43] | Where are you going? | 你往哪儿走 |
[35:48] | Your house is that way. | 你家在这边 |
[35:55] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[35:56] | You don’t remember where you live? | 你连你家在哪都不记得了吗 |
[35:59] | Tell Tom to get better drugs. | 让汤姆找更好的毒品 |
[36:02] | Or you could just get a better boyfriend. | 或者你就换个更好的男朋友 |
[36:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:09] | That was a joke. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[36:31] | Alex, where the hell have you been? | 阿莉克丝 你特么去哪了 |
[36:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:36] | They found all of your stuff by the reservoir. | 他们在水库边找到了你的东西 |
[36:39] | We thought you were dead. | 我们还以为你死了 |
[36:42] | Why don’t you step in, son? | 请进来吧 |
[36:48] | Mister Lainey, please. | 请找莱尼先生 |
[36:51] | It’s his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[36:53] | Hi, yeah. She just walked through the door. | 喂 对 她刚走进家门 |
[36:56] | You’re fine, right? | 你还好吧 |
[36:58] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[37:01] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[37:31] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[37:35] | Just talk to them. You didn’t do anything wrong. | 跟他们谈谈吧 你没做错任何事 |
[37:53] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:55] | We shouldn’t have come here. | 我们不该来这儿的 |
[38:00] | What’s over those mountains? | 山那边有什么 |
[38:01] | I don’t know. Just hundred miles of desert. | 不知道 几百里的沙漠吧 |
[38:14] | It’s not just desert. | 不只是沙漠 |
[38:15] | – What? – Alex! | -什么 -阿莉克丝 |
[38:27] | Alex. Honey, just open the door, please. | 阿莉克丝 亲爱的 开一下门 |
[38:40] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[38:41] | Can you just open the door for me? | 能为我开一下门吗 |
[38:43] | Alex, open the door. | 阿莉克丝 开门 |
[38:45] | I think I should go. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[38:47] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[38:48] | Alex, open the goddamn door right now! | 阿莉克丝 特么的开门 |
[38:52] | Alex, open the door right now! | 阿莉克丝 现在就开门 |
[39:30] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[39:31] | What? How did…? | 怎 怎么回事 |
[39:32] | Alex! Come back here! | 阿莉克丝 回来 |
[39:34] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[39:39] | Wait! Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[39:41] | I don’t belong here. | 我不该待在这儿 |
[39:44] | Alex? Alex! | 阿莉克丝 阿莉克丝 |
[39:48] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[39:55] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[40:11] | Caucasian female, five-seven, | 阿莉克丝·莱尼 白人女性 |
[40:14] | Alex Lainey, seventeen. | 十七岁 一米七三 |
[40:15] | Caucasian male, five-eight, seventeen | 白人男性 十七岁 一米七七 |
[40:17] | in black and white number one, | 穿黑白条纹 衣服上有数字116 |
[40:19] | one, six, sending out Amber alert. | 发布黄色警报 |
[40:25] | You can just go back and tell them | 你可以回去告诉他们 |
[40:26] | that I forced you to come with me. | 是我强迫你跟我一起的 |
[40:28] | You did force me. You pushed me out of window. | 你没有逼我 你把我从窗子里推了出来 |
[40:35] | How did you know you could do that? | 你怎么知道你能悬浮起来 |
[40:40] | I didn’t know. It just happened. | 我也不知道 就这样浮起来了 |
[40:42] | That doesn’t just happen. | 这肯定不是偶然的 |
[40:52] | You got to tell me something, just | 你得告诉我点什么 |
[40:55] | anything so I don’t feel like I’m losing my mind. | 不管什么 让我觉得我还没有失智 |
[41:07] | I was under water. | 我那时在水下 |
[41:11] | It’s like I was drowning… I was drowning. | 感觉在下沉 一直往下沉 |
[41:17] | I should be dead. | 我应该是要死了 |
[41:23] | But there was something in the water with me. | 但是水里还有什么东西 |
[41:36] | I can still feel it. | 我还能感觉到它 |
[41:43] | What does it feel like? | 感觉像是什么 |
[42:24] | So, you’re like… | 所以你就像是 |
[42:26] | what, like | 就像 |
[42:29] | magnetic or something? | 磁铁一样的东西吗 |
[42:32] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[42:39] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[42:49] | Okay. Do it again. | 好 再来一次 |
[42:51] | Do what again? | 再来什么 |
[42:52] | Your thing. Do it again. | 你的超能力 再做一次 |
[42:54] | I don’t know how to do it. I don’t… it just happens. | 我不知道怎么使用 就那么发生了 |
[42:57] | Just do what you did. | 就想你刚才那样 |
[43:13] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道我应该做什么 |
[43:16] | Wait, wait, wait, just put it back. | 等会儿 等会儿 把它放回去 |
[43:19] | Just let me try one more time. | 就让我再试一次 |
[43:56] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[43:57] | Is it working? | 成功了吗 |
[44:00] | Damn it, I thought that I had it. | 妈的 我觉得我做到了 |
[44:36] | We need to get off the road. | 我们得离这远点 |
[44:58] | What can I get you? | 有什么需要的么 |
[45:00] | Sprite, Cherry Coke and two chicken fingers with fries. | 雪碧 樱桃味可乐还有两个炸鸡翅 |
[45:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:26] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[45:34] | It’s Cherry Coke. | 那是樱桃味可乐 |
[45:35] | I know you hate that diet stuff. | 我知道你讨厌减肥药 |
[45:38] | Well, you used to. | 至少 你以前讨厌 |
[45:50] | You seriously don’t remember anything? | 你真的什么都不记得了吗 |
[45:56] | You know when you have a dream | 你知道那种 你做了一个梦 |
[45:59] | and it’s so intense | 感觉十分强烈 |
[46:01] | you think that it’s actually happening? | 你以为那都是真的 |
[46:06] | But then by the time you brush your teeth, it’s all gone. | 但你刷牙的时候什么都忘记了 |
[46:11] | That’s how my life feels. | 那就是我的感觉 |
[46:13] | I know that all this stuff happened, I just… | 我知道那些事都发生了 我只是 |
[46:15] | I can’t remember any of it. | 什么都记不起来了 |
[46:19] | Up until last night when you picked me up. | 直到昨晚你把我带回去 |
[46:30] | I’m glad you called me. | 很高兴你能打给我 |
[46:35] | Do you mean that? | 你是那个意思么 |
[46:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:47] | I feel like we’re Bonnie and Clyde. | 我觉得我们就像是邦妮和克莱德 |
[46:51] | I don’t know who that is. | 我都不知道那是谁 |
[46:55] | Chicken tenders. | 炸鸡翅 |
[46:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:58] | Now listen, this ain’t none of my business | 听着 这可能与你们无关 |
[46:59] | but those boys over there have been watching you for a while. | 那几个男孩在那看了你们好久 |
[47:08] | Can I get this to go? | 我能打包带走吗 |
[47:10] | Sure, baby. | 当然可以 |
[47:13] | – Let’s go. – What’s wrong? | -走吧 -怎么啦 |
[47:25] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[47:25] | you’re Alex Lainey, right? | 你就是阿莉克丝·莱尼对吧 |
[47:28] | I know you guys are like fugitives. | 我知道你们在逃亡 |
[47:35] | Dude, what did I tell you? | 兄弟 我怎么跟你说的 |
[47:38] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[47:40] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[47:41] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[47:45] | Did he kidnap you? | 他劫持了你吗 |
[47:48] | No. | 没有 |
[47:49] | Whatever, just get in the truck, Alex. | 不管怎么说 上车阿莉克丝 |
[47:51] | She’s not going with you. | 他不会跟你走的 |
[47:53] | I don’t even know who you are, man. | 我都不知道你是谁 兄弟 |
[47:55] | I’m taking you home to your family. | 我要送你回家 |
[47:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[47:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:00] | – Alex. – Sean! | -阿莉克丝. -肖恩! |
[48:01] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[48:40] | You need to get in the car. | 你们得上车 |
[48:42] | Sorry, who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[48:43] | If you want to make it through the night, get in the car now. | 如果你想平安熬过今晚就上车 |
[48:45] | – Thanks, we’re fine. – No, you’re not. | -谢谢 不需要 -不 你们需要 |
[48:47] | – There are people looking for you. – Yeah, we know that. | -有人在找你们 -是的我们知道 |
[48:49] | I’m not talking about police. | 我不是指警察 |
[48:51] | Hey. You don’t recognize me? | 你还没认出我 |
[48:55] | I gave you a ride last night. | 昨晚我载了你一段 |
[49:03] | They’ll find her just like I did. | 他们会像我一样找到她 |
[49:09] | I’m guessing you have a lot of questions | 我猜你有好多问题想问 |
[49:11] | about what’s happening to you. | 关于你的经历了什么 |
[49:12] | I can give you some answers. | 我可以给你一些解答 |
[49:15] | But you need to trust me. | 但是你们得相信我 |
[49:19] | Really nice of you. I think we’re… | 你是个好人 我觉得我们还是 |
[49:21] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[49:29] | This is a bad idea. | 真是个馊主意 |
[49:50] | Put this on. | 穿上 |
[49:55] | What is it? | 这什么东西 |
[49:57] | It’s made of lead. | 铅做的 |
[50:01] | Like at the dentist. | 就像看牙医 |
[50:04] | Why? | 为啥要穿 |
[50:07] | Protection. | 起防护作用 |
[50:12] | Protection from what? | 防什么 |
[50:17] | From her. | 她 |
[50:34] | I’ve seen this stuff on YouTube. It’s all bullshit. | 我在油管看过 全是扯淡 |
[50:36] | You’re right. Most of it is grainy home | 你是对的 大多是些 |
[50:39] | video of flying saucers, abduction stories. | 关于外星飞碟绑架人的家庭录像 |
[50:42] | They’re just distractions to throw in the six o’clock news | 他们只是为了分散六点的新闻的注意力 |
[50:45] | to make sure that any real evidence will get lost in the noise. | 以保证真正的证据在嘈杂中会丢失 |
[50:50] | But it’s hard to hide now. | 但是现在无处可藏了 |
[50:53] | Everyone has a camera. | 每个人都能记录 |
[50:56] | So, you’re saying those are like, | 所以 你说这就像 |
[50:59] | – what, alien spaceships? – No, no, no, no. | -外星飞船 -不不不 |
[51:02] | Not spaceships, just light. | 不是外星飞船 只是一点光 |
[51:04] | No mass to slow you down. | 没有质量让你慢下来 |
[51:12] | The people who are looking for her are terrified | 那些找她的人很害怕 |
[51:14] | because they have no idea what they’re dealing with. | 因为他们对此毫无办法 |
[51:17] | And how could you possibly know that? | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[51:21] | Because I worked for them. | 因为我为他们工作 |
[51:24] | They used to send me to clean up the mess. | 他们经常让我收拾烂摊子 |
[51:27] | Change hospital records. | 改医院病人记录 |
[51:29] | Destroy evidence. | 销毁证据 |
[51:31] | Whatever I had to. | 不管什么我都得做 |
[51:35] | Are there others like me? | 还有其他像我一样的人么 |
[51:41] | Yes. | 有 |
[51:42] | There were seven other close proximity centers. | 还有另外七个人靠近中心 |
[51:49] | More? | 还有更多的人 |
[51:52] | What happened to them? | 他们后来怎么了 |
[51:54] | None of them survived more than six hours… | 没人活过了六小时 |
[51:58] | until you. | 除了你 |
[52:03] | -I’m going to die? -No, you’re not going to die. | -我要死了吗 -不 你不会死的 |
[52:06] | Look, she’s fine. | 你看 她好得很呢 |
[52:07] | Show him what you can do. You get… | 给他看看你的能力 |
[52:09] | you can do… you just… Alex. | 你可以 你能 阿莉克丝 |
[52:18] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[52:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[52:22] | Every minute you’re with her, you’ve | 你跟她多待一分钟 |
[52:24] | been exposed to a kind of radiation. | 你就会多受一分钟的辐射 |
[52:26] | You need to get as far away as can you from her. | 你离她越远越好 |
[52:28] | I’m not leaving her, she needs my help. | 我不会离开她的 他需要我 |
[52:30] | No, no, no, no. There is nothing more you can do. | 不不不 你什么都做不了 |
[52:44] | When your hair starts falling out and you’re too weak to stand, | 等你头发掉光 站都站不起来 |
[52:48] | you will wish you took my advice. | 你会后悔没听我的 |
[52:57] | Why here? | 为什么会在这 |
[53:00] | Why not like Washington or Tokyo? | 为什么不是华盛顿或者东京 |
[53:03] | Because we called it. | 因为我们召唤了它 |
[53:14] | In 1997, Chinese radio telescopes picked up a signal, | 中国射电望远镜1997年收到一个信号 |
[53:18] | thousands of years old. | 几千年前的 |
[53:20] | It was mathematical. | 关于数学的 |
[53:22] | Simple equations that create infinitely complex symbols | 非常复杂的符号组成的简单等式 |
[53:26] | like characters from a new language. | 就像一种新语言的符号 |
[53:29] | Well, new to us. | 当然 我们从未见过 |
[53:39] | So, we built this. | 所以我们建造了这个 |
[53:45] | What does it do? | 它是干嘛的 |
[53:46] | Every night we project the symbols into the sky, | 我们每天晚上往天上发信号 |
[53:49] | hoping whoever sent it first is watching. | 希望首先发信号的那个人收到 |
[53:53] | We called and they answered. | 我们呼叫了他们回答了 |
[53:59] | She’s the proof. | 她就是证据 |
[54:02] | What? | 什么 |
[54:07] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[54:10] | It’s not just desert. | 那不只是沙漠 |
[54:18] | So, what do we do? | 所以我们该怎么做 |
[54:20] | I know the protocols. I can buy you some time, | 我知道协议 我能为你们争取点时间 |
[54:23] | so we can figure out the best way to go public with it. | 我们能找到最好的方式公布它 |
[54:28] | We will leave first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就走 |
[54:31] | I think we should get some rest. | 我们需要休息 |
[54:35] | The trailer next door is empty. | 拖车后面那个房间在闲着 |
[54:37] | You can sleep there. | 你们可以在那睡 |
[54:48] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[54:49] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[54:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[54:52] | What the hell’s going on? There’s like a whole | 他妈的到底咋啦 这里有一大群警察 |
[54:53] | bunch of cops that are looking for you. | 正在找你 |
[54:54] | Is it her? | 她也在么 |
[54:56] | It’s her, isn’t it? | 是不是因为她 |
[54:58] | She showed you? | 她给你看她的能力了么 |
[54:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[55:01] | See? I told you I wasn’t lying. | 看吧 我说了我没撒谎 |
[55:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:05] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[55:08] | How’s grandma? | 奶奶怎么样 |
[55:10] | She’s great actually. When are you coming back? | 她很好 你什么时候回来 |
[55:15] | Soon. | 很快 |
[55:16] | Like, when? | 确切几点 |
[55:21] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[55:24] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[55:25] | I can’t hear you. Sean? | 我听不到你的声音了 肖恩 |
[55:28] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[55:29] | I… I can’t hear you. | 我 我听不到你的声音了 |
[55:31] | – Sean? – Oscar. | -肖恩 -奥斯卡 |
[55:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[55:38] | What? | 什么 |
[55:40] | I said I love you. | 我说 我爱你 |
[55:45] | Just come home. | 快回家吧 |
[56:05] | You sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定来这是对的吗 |
[56:08] | Do you trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[56:10] | – Cal? – Yeah. | -卡尔吗 -是的 |
[56:14] | I mean, I don’t know. It’s… | 我不知道 这 |
[56:17] | It’s a lot. | 这信息量太大了 |
[56:19] | It’s kind of a crazy day. | 今天太荒唐了 |
[56:25] | You’re like part alien? | 你就像是个外星人 |
[56:28] | It’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[56:30] | No? | 不是吗 |
[56:31] | That’s what he says. | 他就是这么说的 |
[56:37] | You don’t believe anything he said? | 你是不相信他说的那些吗 |
[56:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:41] | I don’t know what I am. | 我都不知道自己是个什么东西 |
[56:48] | It’s okay. I’m cool with it. | 这没什么的 我不在意 |
[56:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[57:08] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到这个的 |
[57:13] | You gave it to me. | 是你给我的 |
[57:21] | I wish I could remember more. | 我真希望 我能记起来更多事 |
[57:24] | You’re lucky. | 你是幸运的 |
[57:31] | There’s so much I wish I could forget. | 我反倒希望自己能忘掉很多事 |
[57:34] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[57:37] | Just like my mom leaving, | 比如 我妈妈离我而去 |
[57:42] | my grandma getting sick right after, | 接着我奶奶就生病了 |
[57:46] | what happened between us. | 还有我们之间的事 |
[58:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[58:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[58:04] | – What is that? – It’s… | -到底怎么了 -是 |
[58:08] | I think it’s from when you pushed me out | 应该是你把我从窗户推下来的时候 |
[58:10] | the window. I think your hand was there. | 手碰到那儿弄的 |
[58:13] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[58:15] | It’s all right. | 还好 |
[58:20] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你的 |
[58:31] | I think we should get some rest. | 我们该休息了 |
[1:01:52] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[1:01:54] | – …perimeter. – Copy that. | -周围 -收到 |
[1:01:56] | No sign of break-in. | 没有非法闯入的痕迹 |
[1:02:01] | Hello, Cal. | 你好 卡尔 |
[1:02:04] | I didn’t expect to see you again. | 我没想到会再见到你 |
[1:02:05] | You didn’t even say goodbye. | 你甚至都没道别 |
[1:02:07] | Well, I see you stole some of our stuff. | 我看到你偷了些我们的东西 |
[1:02:12] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:02:15] | We assumed you’d try tracking it yourself. | 我们觉得你会继续追踪它的 |
[1:02:17] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[1:02:21] | She stable? | 她情况还稳定吗 |
[1:02:25] | Twenty-eight hours. | 二十八个小时过去了 |
[1:02:27] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[1:02:29] | She’s different from the others, Kate. | 凯特 她跟那几个不一样 |
[1:02:31] | You need to see that for yourself. | 你必须亲眼看看 |
[1:02:33] | I plan to. | 我是这么打算的 |
[1:02:37] | We have her. She’s on the move | 我们找到她了 她在 |
[1:02:39] | heading southwest on… | 往西南方向走 |
[1:02:40] | They’re just trying to connect with us. | 他们正在尝试跟我们联系 |
[1:02:43] | Take care of yourself, Cal. | 卡尔 照顾好你自己 |
[1:03:19] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:03:22] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:03:24] | Sean, just let me get on the bus and get out of your life. | 肖恩 让我上车 从此消失在你的生命中 |
[1:03:26] | I don’t want you out of my life. | 我不想你从我的生命里消失 |
[1:03:28] | Alex, I don’t want you out of my life. | 阿莉克丝 不要离开我 |
[1:03:30] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[1:03:32] | You’re sick and I’m making you sicker. | 你病了 而我只会让你病的更重 |
[1:03:35] | – That’s what Cal said. – No, Cal was wrong, okay? | -卡尔就是这么说的 -不 卡尔错了 好吗 |
[1:03:37] | Cal was wrong. | 卡尔是错的 |
[1:03:39] | My grandma hasn’t said a word in two years | 我奶奶已经两年没说过一个字了 |
[1:03:40] | and then you show up and suddenly she’s… | 之后你一出现 她就 |
[1:03:42] | she’s speaking and she’s normal. | 她就说话了 她就好了 |
[1:03:44] | That’s not some coincidence. You did that. | 这不是巧合 是你的功劳 |
[1:03:49] | That’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[1:03:50] | – Yeah. – It’s not true. | -是 -这不是真的 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 没错 是很荒唐 |
[1:03:54] | It is. | 的确 |
[1:03:55] | Or maybe it’s the first thing that makes any sense. | 或许这是第一件说不通的事 |
[1:03:59] | Door’s closing. | 关门了啊 |
[1:04:01] | One minute, please. Just give us one minute. | 一分钟 给我一分钟就好 |
[1:04:06] | You can get on that bus but I’m coming with you. | 你可以上车 但是我得跟你一起 |
[1:04:14] | You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你简直是在找死 |
[1:04:28] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还活着 不是吗 |
[1:06:32] | Is there a problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:06:42] | Everybody, stay in your seat, please. | 所有人 麻烦在自己位置上坐好 |
[1:06:52] | Don’t let them take me. | 别让他们抓到我 |
[1:06:54] | Just keep your head down. | 把头低下 |
[1:07:25] | – Get off! – That’s it, yeah. | -滚开 -就是她 没跑了 |
[1:07:29] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[1:07:30] | What are you doing to her? | 你们要对她做什么 |
[1:07:32] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:07:34] | Alex! Leave her alone! | 阿莉克丝 放开她 |
[1:07:37] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[1:07:39] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:07:42] | Let her go! Let her go! | 放开她 放开她 |
[1:07:49] | Alex! | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:09:43] | What are you doing to her? | 你们要对她做什么 |
[1:09:46] | We’re trying to help her. | 我们在试着帮她 |
[1:09:51] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[1:09:55] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[1:09:56] | I want to see her! | 我要见她 |
[1:10:00] | The radiation that’s been emitted has hurt a lot of people | 她身上发出的辐射 |
[1:10:02] | and it seems to be contained in Alex. | 已经伤害到很多人了 |
[1:10:05] | You’ve had secondary exposure which has made you very sick. | 一直暴露在射线下 已经让你病的很重了 |
[1:10:08] | So, until we can get our hands around this, | 所以 在我们着手处理之前 |
[1:10:11] | you can’t get near her. | 你都不能接近她 |
[1:10:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:11:14] | You’ve been given a localized paralytic | 你已经被局部麻醉了 |
[1:11:16] | agent to immobilize you from the neck down. | 脖子以下都没法动 |
[1:11:18] | It’s for your own safety. | 这是为了你的安全 |
[1:11:20] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:11:25] | Nice to meet you, Alex. | 很高兴见到你 阿莉克丝 |
[1:11:34] | We’ve been trying to establish contact | 从很久之前 |
[1:11:36] | with this phenomena for a long time. | 我们就开始尝试跟他们建立联系 |
[1:11:39] | We’re like children | 就像牙牙学语的小朋友 |
[1:11:40] | trying to say our first words. | 试着说出第一句话一样 |
[1:11:43] | All the money and resources we’ve invested, it didn’t matter. | 无所谓投入了多少钱和资源 |
[1:11:48] | They chose your friend. | 他们选择了你的朋友 |
[1:11:51] | We don’t know if it was even intentional, | 我们不知道 他们是不是故意的 |
[1:11:55] | but we believe they’re using Alex | 但是我们相信 他们正在 |
[1:11:57] | as a way to communicate with us. | 利用阿莉克丝作为通道跟我们联络 |
[1:11:59] | What are they? | 他们是什么东西 |
[1:12:01] | That’s a tough question to answer. | 这问题很难回答 |
[1:12:05] | Our technology has had little success | 我们的科技几乎无法获得 |
[1:12:08] | getting information from them or it. | 关于他们或者它的任何信息 |
[1:12:20] | We know that they’re radiating in the | 我们只知道 他们是一种古老的生物 |
[1:12:22] | full EM spectrum and that they’re old. | 并且散发着大量的电磁波 |
[1:12:26] | So old that they may have been there from the beginning. | 他们可能从一开始就存在了 |
[1:12:30] | Beginning of what? | 什么的开始 |
[1:12:32] | The Big Bang. | 宇宙大爆炸 |
[1:12:34] | Creation, everything. | 创造了 世间万物 |
[1:12:40] | We want to know where they came from | 我们想弄清楚 他们从哪里来的 |
[1:12:42] | and why they’re here. | 为什么会出现在这 |
[1:12:43] | We think they’ve been attempting to | 我们认为 他们想要把 |
[1:12:45] | integrate their consciousness with ours. | 他们和我们融为一体 |
[1:12:47] | You’re seeing this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[1:12:49] | Up until now those efforts have | 到现在为止 所有的反应都证明了 |
[1:12:50] | proved problematic. Our biology rejected them. | 问题关键在于 我们的机体排斥他们 |
[1:12:53] | Is she conscious? | 她还有意识吗 |
[1:12:55] | People died. | 他们死了 |
[1:13:00] | She’s seeing something. | 她看到了某些东西 |
[1:13:28] | Would you excuse me? | 我过去看看 稍等 |
[1:13:36] | She’s going into cardiac arrest. We need to intubate. Let’s go! | 她心跳骤停了 我们必须得插管 快 |
[1:13:39] | Warning: Radiation levels have exceeded safety limits. | 警告 辐射水平已超过安全阈值 |
[1:13:43] | All right. Shut it down, now. | 关掉它 现在 |
[1:13:57] | Warning: Radiation levels have exceeded safety limits. | 警告 辐射水平已超过安全阈值 |
[1:14:33] | Proceed to designated quarantine zones. | 撤离到指定隔离区 |
[1:14:57] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:15:23] | Alex… | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:15:29] | Alex… | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:17:39] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:17:42] | Alex Lainey. | 阿莉克丝·莱尼 |
[1:18:39] | Is this us? | 这是我们吗 |
[1:19:28] | It’s okay. | 这边没事 不用担心 |
[1:21:00] | Am I dead? | 我是死了吗 |
[1:21:07] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[1:22:10] | Alex… | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:22:13] | Alex. | 阿莉克丝 |
[1:22:15] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:22:17] | Just stay. | 留下来 |
[1:22:24] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[1:22:28] | We’re here. | 我们在这 |
[1:22:30] | It’ll get better now. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:24:43] | Son of a… bag of tits. Shit! | 他奶奶的 操 |
[1:24:53] | That was sick. | 真惨 |
[1:24:55] | Come on, let’s go. | 起来吧 走了 |
[1:24:59] | Would have been sicker if I landed? | 如果我成功了 会更惨吗 |
[1:25:02] | You’ll get it. | 你会知道的 |
[1:25:08] | You think they’re going to watch you forever? | 你有感觉到 他们一直在盯着你吗 |
[1:25:11] | Yeah. | 感觉到了 |