英文名称:Flickan som lekte med elden
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Stieg Larsson’s “The Girl Who Played With Fire” | 《玩火的女孩》 斯蒂格・拉尔松著 |
[01:06] | Hello. Welcome. | 你好 欢迎 |
[01:10] | Come here. Yes, like that. Much better. | 过来 对 就那样 好多了 |
[01:15] | Will you be good to me? | 你能乖点吗 |
[01:19] | Will you be good to me? Then I’ll be good to you. | 你能乖点吗 我就会对你温柔 |
[01:24] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[02:25] | www.Bjurman.se | www.Bjurman.se |
[02:32] | Find Bjurman Home | 查找彼尤曼主机 |
[02:33] | Connect Bjurman ASPHYXIAO | 连接彼尤曼主机 |
[02:36] | Open Encrypted Connection | 进行加密连接 |
[02:53] | 尼尔斯・彼尤曼先生 我们很高兴地通知您 | |
[02:55] | 为您在周五即2009年11月7日预约了 24号门诊的特拉维尔医生 地址在马赛尤金皮埃尔林荫大道 | |
[02:57] | 请于约定时间两周前予以确认 我们希望能够为你解忧 | |
[03:01] | Alright, MR Salander. | 萨兰德女士 |
[03:03] | 我在道可姆给你买了这间公寓 | |
[03:09] | 还以沃斯企业的名义 | |
[03:11] | 在道可姆租了一个邮箱 | |
[03:15] | 我会把所有投资账户文件寄给你 | |
[03:19] | 包括银行证明和股权收益 | |
[03:21] | 当然这需要您的签名 | |
[03:27] | 这点钱是你母亲留给你的 | |
[03:31] | 已经扣除了葬礼费用 | |
[04:05] | Solicitor Bjurman? | 彼尤曼律师 |
[04:09] | Yes? | 是我 |
[04:11] | This is regarding a police file dated 1993. Lisbeth Salander. | 关于警方一份1993年的档案 丽莎白斯・萨兰德 |
[04:17] | My employer would like to take a look at it. | 我老板想看 |
[04:23] | Really? And who is your employer? | 是吗 你老板是谁 |
[04:52] | I have the case files stored at my retreat. | 档案在我的库房里 |
[04:54] | – Do you have copies? – No. | -你有复印件吗 -没 |
[05:05] | – Is she still abroad? – Yes, Most likely. | -她还在国外吗 -嗯 很可能 |
[05:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | Bjurman? | 彼尤曼 |
[05:33] | I will stay in touch. | 保持联系 |
[07:33] | You’re supposed file reports about me to the guardianship. | 你该向监护中心汇报我的情况 |
[07:37] | – I do. – Each month. You’re sloppy. | -是的 -每月如此 你真马虎 |
[07:40] | – I have some reports stored at my retreat. – Shut your mouth. | -有些报告存在库房了 -闭嘴 |
[07:43] | If your reports say I’m behaving well, | 如果你报告里记录我行为良好 |
[07:46] | I will let you go when I’m no longer under the guardianship. | 等我不再被监护 我就放你走 |
[07:49] | If you can’t do it, | 如果你办不到 |
[07:50] | I’ll send our movie to every newspaper in the country. | 我就把我们的录像寄给全国的报社 |
[07:53] | If something happens to me, or if I die, | 如果我有什么三长两短 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1204个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:211个,六级词汇:101个,GRE词汇:93个,托福词汇:147个,考研词汇:214个,专四词汇:191个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:367个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:55] | it will be made public. | 影片也会被公诸于世 |
[07:58] | And if you touch me again, I’ll kill you. | 且如果你再碰我 我就杀了你 |
[08:04] | If you visit that clinic in Marseille for tattoo removal, | 如果你去马赛的那个诊所除掉纹身 |
[08:08] | I’ll redo my work. On your forehead. | 我会在你的额头上再纹一次 |
[08:11] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[08:30] | Is this Zala? | 是萨拉吗 |
[08:32] | Nils Bjurman. | 尼尔斯・彼尤曼 |
[08:35] | You’re interested the police file on Lisbeth Salander. | 你感兴趣的丽莎白斯・萨兰德的警方档案 |
[08:40] | I have it in a safe place. | 我把它放在一个安全的地方 |
[08:43] | I’ll let you have it, but only if you take care of Salander first, | 我会给你的 但你得先干掉萨兰德 |
[08:49] | she has a Dvd which belongs to me, | 她有一张我的光盘 |
[08:53] | When I have it, you’ll have the file, | 我拿到以后 档案就归你 |
[08:56] | She’s back in Sweden, and probably not difficult to find, | 她回瑞典了 要找她不难 |
[09:12] | – Do you still see her? – Who? | -你还跟她见面吗 -谁 |
[09:15] | – Lisbeth Salander. – I haven’t seen her in a year. | -丽莎白斯・萨兰德 -我已经一年没见过她了 |
[09:20] | – Why is that? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[09:22] | One day we’ll talk. The next day she won’t answer the phone. | 前一天我们还通话 隔天她就不接电话了 |
[09:27] | We must go now. | 我们得走了 |
[09:29] | Dag Svensson will show up at the editorial meeting today. | 今天道格・史万森会参加编辑会议 |
[09:32] | – Dag who? – He writes about human trafficking. | -道格是谁 -他写些关于贩卖人口的东西 |
[09:36] | The girls from Eastern Europe. | 关于东欧的女孩 |
[09:39] | – What kind of guy is he? – Freelance. Young and bold. | -他人怎么样 -自由作家 年轻且勇敢 |
[09:45] | – Fit. – Fit? | -合适 -合适 |
[09:48] | – For how long have you been working on it? – About four years. | -你从事这个专题多久了 -大约四年 |
[09:53] | I found the subject through my girlfriend. | 从我女朋友那得到灵感的 |
[09:55] | She’s researching gender and is a criminologist. | 她研究性别问题而且是个犯罪学家 |
[09:58] | She’s pursuing a Ph.D. in human trafficking. | 她在攻读人口贩卖方向的博士 |
[10:01] | So you work as a team? | 那你们是合作吗 |
[10:04] | No, Mia focuses on the girls. | 不 米娅侧重研究被卖的女孩 |
[10:07] | I focus more on distributors and the span of customers. | 而我更关注人贩子和买家市场 |
[10:12] | And what have you found? | 那你有什么发现吗 |
[10:14] | I have found several prominent customers. | 我找到几个重要买家 |
[10:17] | Amongst them someone from the Justice Department, | 他们当中有些人在司法部门任职 |
[10:20] | who participated in shaping the new sex market legislation. | 曾参与制定新的色情产业法案 |
[10:23] | Three police men, | 还有三个警察 |
[10:25] | One from Vice, one from Seck. | 一个来自外斯 一个来自赛克 |
[10:28] | Five solicitors one judge and one prosecutor | 五个律师 一个法官和一个检查官 |
[10:32] | The affected girls | 被拐卖的女孩们 |
[10:34] | are so low on the social ladder. | 处于社会最低层 |
[10:36] | They’re irrelevant to the justice system. | 完全得不到司法庇护 |
[10:38] | Crimes against young Eastern European girls is not a priority. | 因此针对东欧少女的犯罪不会被优先处理 |
[10:43] | A whore is a whore. That… | 妓女就是妓女 这 |
[10:46] | … is a part of the system. | 就是司法系统的潜规则 |
[10:48] | – How far have you progressed? – I’ve completed the research. | -你的调查进展如何 -我已完成了调查 |
[10:53] | What’s missing is checking the facts | 但还需验证证据 |
[10:56] | And confronting the customers I want to expose. | 还有跟我曝光的对象对质 |
[10:59] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[11:01] | The last time I didn’t check my facts properly, | 上次我没仔细验证证据 |
[11:03] | I spent three months behind bars. | 为此我在监狱待了三个月 |
[11:05] | Everybody will get their chance to comment on the allegations. | 每个人都有机会对指控发表评论 |
[11:08] | There is no need for you to worry. | 不必担心 |
[11:10] | The documentation is water-proof. | 文件经得起考验 |
[11:16] | – That sounds reassuring. – Yes. | -听起来很可靠 -是的 |
[11:29] | Okay… We don’t pay any huge salary. | 好的 我们不会高薪聘你 |
[11:32] | I suggest a two month project position. | 给你为期两个月的项目性职位 |
[11:37] | You can have a desk there. | 你可以在那边办公 |
[11:41] | – Does it sound good? – Yes, excellent. | -可以吗 -是的 非常好 |
[11:45] | We’re poking our heads out with this case. We have to realize that. | 切记 我们是在以身涉险 |
[11:52] | That is supposedly the whole point of of Millennium? | 这可能也是千禧年的办社宗旨 |
[11:55] | – That’s why we’re sitting here. – Yes, welcome to Millennium. | -这是我们相聚的理由 -是的 欢迎加入千禧年 |
[12:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Sandstr? | 桑斯特 |
[12:35] | Sandstr? | 桑斯特 |
[12:44] | – We have a job for you. – I don’t think… | -我们有份差事给你 -我不想干 |
[12:47] | Yes, we do, actually. | 是的 实际上我们知道 |
[13:14] | Hello, Armanskij. | 你好 阿曼斯基 |
[13:22] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[13:37] | More than a year. | 一年多了 |
[13:47] | What do you want? Do you need a job? | 你想要什么 要份工作吗 |
[13:53] | Do you work some place else? | 你在别的地方有工作吗 |
[14:00] | I have been travelling. I just recently returned to Sweden. | 我一直在环游各地 刚回瑞典 |
[14:06] | – Where have you been? – Here and there. | -你都去过什么地方 -到处走走 |
[14:09] | Australia, New Zealand. The last few months in the Caribbean. | 澳大利亚 新西兰 最近几个月在加勒比 |
[14:20] | I don’t know why I didn’t say goodbye. | 我不知道为什么不辞而别 |
[14:23] | Because you don’t really care about other people. | 因为你并不在乎别人 |
[14:27] | You treat people trying to be your friends like shit. | 你把那些想成为你朋友的人当垃圾 |
[14:32] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[14:42] | Blomkvist has been looking for you. | 布罗姆科斯特一直在找你 |
[14:46] | He’s called at least once a month to inquire about you. | 他每月至少打一次电话问起你 |
[14:51] | He cares as well. Just like Holger Palmgren. | 他很担心 就跟豪尔格・帕姆根一样 |
[14:56] | It has been two years since he had a stroke, | 他中风两年了 |
[14:59] | and you haven’t even visited him. | 而你从没去看过他 |
[15:01] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[15:04] | You don’t even know if he’s dead or alive. | 你甚至连他的死活都不知道 |
[15:44] | You’ve been missing. | 你失踪了 |
[15:49] | I’ve been travelling. I had to run away for a while. | 我一直在旅行 我必须逃离一段时间 |
[15:52] | Have you been worried? | 你一直在担心我吗 |
[15:56] | No. You can do anything. | 没有 你可以做任何事 |
[16:01] | That’s how it is. | 事实如比 |
[16:09] | How are things with the new… | 新监护人 |
[16:14] | … guardian? | 这么样 |
[16:18] | Bjurman. | 彼尤曼 |
[16:20] | He’s okay. It’s okay. | 他还可以 不错 |
[16:23] | And you’re still forced to be under the supervision of a guardian? | 你仍被强制接受监护人的监管吗 |
[16:27] | Don’t worry about me. | 别为我担心 |
[16:30] | I’ll fix it. It’s no longer your job. | 我会处理的 不再关你的事了 |
[16:34] | No, I’m too old. | 是啊 我太老了 |
[16:36] | I’m just a silly, old fool. | 我只是个愚蠢的笨老头 |
[16:40] | Yes, you are. | 是 你是 |
[16:42] | Truly silly, if that’s what you think. | 如果你这么想 就真的很蠢 |
[16:58] | We didn’t meet that often before you left. | 你离开前我们没这么常见面 |
[17:02] | – I was busy. – It’s good to have you back. | -我很忙 -你回来真好 |
[17:05] | I only know one person who dares knock on the door | 我只认识一个人敢这样销声匿迹一年半 |
[17:08] | after one and a half years of silence to ask if I want to fuck. | 还来问我是否想上床 |
[17:13] | … then I broke up with her and went to Paris. | 然后我跟她分手去了巴黎 |
[17:15] | Mom and dad lives there. | 父母住在那儿 |
[17:17] | I worked in a club near Clichy. | 我在克里希附近的酒吧工作 |
[17:21] | A fantastic place. | 是个很好的地方 |
[17:24] | But I had applied for law school, and been accepted. | 但法学院接受了我的入学申请 |
[17:27] | – Mom found the letter and told… – Do you want my apartment? | -我母亲发现了邀请函说… -你要住我的公寓吗 |
[17:33] | -What? – Do you want my apartment? | -什么 -你要住我的公寓吗 |
[17:36] | – Are you moving? – I have already moved. | -你要搬走吗 -我已经搬了 |
[17:40] | I can’t afford buying anything. | 我什么都买不起 |
[17:43] | The rent has been paid for a year. Do you want it? | 已经付一年的房租了 想住吗 |
[18:00] | – There’s just one thing. – I assumed that much. | -只有一件事 -我以为条件更多 |
[18:04] | I’m still registered here. My mail is sent here. | 登记人仍然是我 信件仍寄到这儿 |
[18:07] | You’ll take care of it. | 你好好保管 |
[18:11] | I can do that. Where do you live? | 我会的 你住哪儿 |
[18:14] | – Some place else. – Can I visit? | -别的地方 -我能去吗 |
[18:21] | No. Not now. | 不 现在不行 |
[18:23] | But you’ll come over to fuck me when you feel like it? | 但你想要时会回来跟我上床吗 |
[18:27] | I’d like that, but it’s not a part of the contract. | 我愿意 但协议不包括这个 |
[18:32] | You’re not wired properly. Are you serious? | 你不以为意 认真的吗 |
[18:35] | Yes. | 是 |
[18:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:12] | Damn, I have something for you. | 该死 有东西送你 |
[20:27] | There you are. Happy birthday. | 给你 生日快乐 |
[20:31] | – This isn’t my birthday. – It’s from last year. | -今天不是我生日 -是去年的礼物 |
[21:01] | If you’re going to keep smoking that crap, | 如果你要继续抽这玩意 |
[21:04] | you might as well do it with elegance. | 至少也要优雅点 |
[21:12] | You are the only one who gives me presents. | 你是唯一一个送我礼物的人 |
[21:30] | – How are you? – I’m good. excellent. | -你怎么样 -不错 很好 |
[21:36] | Or just OK. I’m trying to get a hold of one of the customers. | 还不错 我正试图联系其中一个买家 |
[21:40] | A policeman from seck. Gunnar Brannlund | 一个赛克的警察 古纳・布里克 |
[21:44] | But he’s nowhere to be found. As if swallowed by the earth. | 但哪儿都找不到他 似乎人间蒸发了 |
[21:48] | It’s hopeless. | 没希望了 |
[21:52] | – What do you have? – a PO box address. | -还有什么线索吗 -邮箱地址 |
[21:57] | A PO box address? | 邮箱地址 |
[22:02] | Try the lottery trick. | 试试彩票骗术 |
[22:06] | – What? – The lottery trick. | -什么 -彩票骗术 |
[22:09] | Write to the PO box and tell him he’s won… | 写封信告诉他中了 |
[22:13] | … a monster cellphone with GPS and that he’s one of 20 selected | 一部有GPS的手机 且他是选中的20人之一 |
[22:17] | to win 100000 if he’ll participate in a market research study. | 若他参加市场调查 就能赢10万奖金 |
[22:22] | Is it legal? | 这合法吗 |
[22:24] | It can’t be illegal to give away a phone? | 难道送手机违法吗 |
[22:28] | Say you’re from Indigo market research. | 就说你是因地戈市场调查部的 |
[22:41] | Hi, honey. Sorry I’m late. | 你好 亲爱的 对不起迟到了 |
[22:46] | We’re hitting the press next week, so we’re fucking busy. | 我们在赶下周的报纸 忙得要死 |
[22:50] | Are you the only one working in that paper? | 报社只有你一个人吗 |
[22:53] | Everybody’s working like animals. | 每个人都忙得骡子样 |
[22:55] | I need more time than the others. | 我需要更多时间 |
[23:00] | Micke has begun confronting some of the customers. | 米克开始跟一些买家对质 |
[23:04] | He’s so experienced they crap their pants if he just… | 他经验老道一定会把他们吓得尿裤子 |
[23:08] | It’s finished. Printed. Yes. | 完成了 出版了 |
[23:11] | It’s already finished? “From Russia With Love”. | 已经出版了吗 《平安出走俄罗斯》 |
[23:16] | “Organized Crime and Human Trafficking”. | “集团犯罪和人口贩卖” |
[23:21] | – By Mia Bergman. – That’s me. | -作者米娅・伯曼 -是我 |
[23:24] | My girlfriend. | 我的女朋友 |
[23:28] | – We have to celebrate. – Yes. | -我们得庆祝一下 -好啊 |
[23:31] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我下 |
[23:33] | – Give me a kiss. – It’s finished. | -亲我一下 -好了 |
[23:49] | Lovely food. Truly lovely, Annika. | 美味佳肴 真的很棒 安妮卡 |
[23:54] | Why do you tell her? I did the cooking. | 为什么跟她说 是我煮的 |
[23:58] | It’s quite tasty, Annika. | 味道好极了 安妮卡 |
[24:01] | Why don’t you get married? | 你为什么不结婚 |
[24:03] | Leave him be, aunt Angelina. | 别管他 安吉丽娜姨妈 |
[24:07] | – He doesn’t want to. – Why not? | -他不想结 -为什么 |
[24:10] | He’s so handsome. | 他这么帅 |
[24:13] | Mikael, do you have a woman? You must have a woman. | 米克勒你有女人吗 你得找个女人 |
[24:17] | Yes, I have a woman. | 是的 我有女人 |
[24:19] | – So marry her. – I’d love to, but she’s already married. | -那娶她 -我倒想 但她已经结婚了 |
[24:28] | Hi, am I interrupting? | 打扰你了吗 |
[24:30] | No, I’m at my sister’s and half a platoon of her husbands family. | 没 我在妹妹家和她丈夫家人在一起 |
[24:34] | Sounds nice. About the pictures… | 听起来不错 关于照片 |
[24:38] | They are on paper, and Mia and I leave for Dalarna tomorrow. | 报纸上要用 明天我和米娅要去达拉纳 |
[24:43] | I don’t know if I should send them with a messenger, | 我不知道是否应该让邮递员送去 |
[24:46] | No, don’t use a messenger. I’m leaving soon. | 不 别叫邮递员 我马上就走 |
[24:51] | I can give you a lift. | 我可以送你一程 |
[24:53] | – I’ll stop by. – Great, | -我在你那儿停一下 -太好了 |
[24:56] | And one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[24:58] | I want to run a name. A criminal named Zala. | 我想起个名字 一个叫萨拉的犯人 |
[25:03] | Tell him he’s Anton in my dissertation. | 告诉他在我的论文里化名叫安东 |
[25:07] | – Did you hear that? – Don’t give me new material this late. | -听到了吗 -别这么晚才给我新消息 |
[25:11] | No, I know, but I think it can pay off. | 我知道 但我认为这能奏效 |
[25:17] | – We’ll talk about it later. – Yes. | -晚点再谈 -好的 |
[25:37] | Two minutes. | 等我两分钟 |
[25:53] | – Did something happen? – It sounded like a gunshot. | -怎么了 -像是枪击 |
[25:56] | Just now. | 刚才 |
[26:00] | Dag? | 道格 |
[26:03] | Hello? hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:37] | But you reported it? | 是你报的警吗 |
[26:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:44] | – Did you see what happened? – No. I found them. | -你看到事发经过吗 -没有 我发现了他们 |
[26:51] | It can’t have been more than ten minutes after… | 遇害还不超过10分钟 |
[26:55] | Do you have a description? Did you see anyone run away from the scene? | 你有什么要说明吗 看到有人逃离现场了吗 |
[27:00] | No. | 没有 |
[27:03] | Maybe the neighbors saw something. | 或许邻居会看到些什么 |
[27:07] | Do you live here? | 你住这儿吗 |
[27:11] | No, I was going to visit the couple living here. | 不 来拜访住在这儿的那对情侣 |
[27:20] | I’ll be back. | 一会儿回来 |
[27:22] | Hello? Blomkvist? We have a couple of questions. | 你好 布罗姆科斯特 请问你几个问题 |
[28:13] | You can’t have that here! | 你不能带电话进来 |
[28:18] | The murdered couple was a journalist and a criminologist. | 这对受害者分别是记者和犯罪学家 |
[28:22] | They were found by another journalist. | 他们被千禧年的另一记者 |
[28:24] | Blomkvist from Millennium. | 布罗姆科斯特发现的 |
[28:27] | – What do we know about the motive? – Not much at this point. | -作案动机是什么 -目前还一无所获 |
[28:30] | The girl was about to get her Ph.D. in a couple of weeks. | 那女的几周后就能拿到博士学位 |
[28:33] | This case has the highest priority. Assemble a task force. | 优先处理此案 召集特遣队 |
[28:37] | Hans Faste, Jerker Holmberg. | 汉斯・法斯特 杰克・侯伯格 |
[28:39] | Sonja Modig. | 宋佳・茂迪 |
[28:45] | You can pick out the team yourself. But make it quick. | 你可以自选组员 但行动要快 |
[28:50] | Eekstr? Prosecutors. | 伊克斯特 检查官 |
[28:57] | You described the murders as pure executions. | 你说杀手只是奉命行事 |
[29:02] | Which ones on the list are capable of that? | 这份名单上谁有这个能力 |
[29:04] | And getting away with it? | 且还能逃脱 |
[29:06] | We’re about to publish the names of several persons | 我们正要曝光一些人 |
[29:10] | Who’d prefer to stay out of the spotlight. | 而他们不愿意被发现 |
[29:13] | Some of them had already been contacted by Dag. | 道格已经联系了一些人 |
[29:17] | This is speculation. | 这只是猜测 |
[29:19] | Shouldn’t we hand the list over to the police? | 我们不该把名单交给警方吗 |
[29:22] | – Yes I suppose we should. – No. | -是的 我想应该这么做 -不行 |
[29:28] | They can have the names of some customers, | 可以给他们一些买家的名字 |
[29:31] | but we must never reveal our sources. | 但我们不能透露资料来源 |
[29:35] | It’s about the safety of those girls Mia interviewed. | 这是关乎被米娅访问过的女孩们的安全 |
[29:42] | It can be life or death. | 这攸关生死 |
[29:45] | Are we printing this? | 要把这文章付印吗 |
[29:51] | – I think that’s what Dag would’ve wanted. – Agreed. | -我认为那是道格的遗愿 -同意 |
[29:57] | Christer? | 克里斯特 |
[30:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:54] | We have received a temporary report about the murder weapon. | 我们收到一份关于凶器的临时报告 |
[30:59] | – It’s illegal? – No, it’s perfectly legal. | -非法的 -不 绝对合法 |
[31:03] | It belongs to solicitor Nils Erik Bjurman. | 是属于尼尔斯・埃里克・彼尤曼律师的 |
[31:08] | Aacquired in 1983. He’s got an address on Gardet. | 1983年买的 他在加尔代有房子 |
[31:11] | There you go. | 立刻去那 |
[31:13] | We could also identify two sets of fingerprints. | 且我们鉴定出两枚指纹 |
[31:17] | A woman born in 1981. | 一个1981出生的女人 |
[31:21] | Arrested for assault in Gamla Stan in 1998, | 1998年在盖姆拉斯坦因袭击他人被捕 |
[31:24] | when the fingerprints were taken. | 当时指纹被记录在案 |
[31:27] | – Do you have a name? – her name is Lisbeth…Salander. | -有名字吗 -她叫丽莎白斯・萨兰德 |
[31:35] | Lisbeth Salander seems quite disturbed, | 丽莎白斯・萨兰德好像挺棘手的 |
[31:38] | She’s under a legal guardian. | 她有个法定监护人 |
[31:41] | Guess who the guardian is? | 猜是谁 |
[31:44] | Solicitor Nils Bjurman. | 尼尔斯・彼尤曼律师 |
[31:47] | The owner of the murder weapon in Enskede. | 安斯基得案凶器的持有者 |
[31:49] | She was already violent in school. | 她在学校就已经很粗暴 |
[31:52] | Psychiatric treatment as a teen. | 少年时曾接受精神治疗 |
[31:53] | We think she supports herself through prostitution. | 我们认为她以卖淫为生 |
[31:56] | And documented violent tendencies. | 且记录上写着有暴力倾向 |
[32:00] | We have Salander’s address? | 我们有萨兰德的地址吗 |
[32:02] | Lundagatan in Stockholm. | 斯德哥尔摩的伦德格坦 |
[32:06] | Stop! Police. Cross the street. | 站住 警察 过马路 |
[32:09] | – Have you arrested Salander? – No, we’re waiting for backup. | -抓到萨兰德了吗 -没 我们在等支援 |
[32:14] | – Call me. – I’ll call when we’re done. | -打给我 -我们搞定后给你回话 |
[32:21] | Hookers have no class anymore. | 妓女们不再有社会地位 |
[32:25] | They look more fucked up every day. Would you pick her up? | 她们每况愈下 你要逮捕她吗 |
[32:31] | There has to be a simpler way. | 有个更简单的方法 |
[32:34] | Why call in the storm troopers to catch one small fish? | 为什么要这么兴师动众 |
[32:39] | The girl is 150 cm tall and weighs 40 kg. | 那女的身高1米5 体重40公斤 |
[32:44] | We’re in but the apartment is empty. | 我们进去了 但公寓是空的 |
[32:48] | Affirmative. | 已确认 |
[32:54] | – Faste? – Yes? | -法斯特 -怎么 |
[32:57] | Why did it say Salander Wu on the door? | 为什么门上写萨兰德・吴 |
[33:02] | Have no idea. | 毫无头绪 |
[33:24] | Hello, this is Bjurman. | 你好 我是彼尤曼 |
[33:26] | Please leave a message and I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 稍后回复你 |
[33:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:05] | Snap one from that angle as well, so we get it properly. | 那个角度再照一张 那样更全面 |
[34:12] | She’s in there.. | 她在那儿 |
[34:23] | Thanks. My coffee craving was about to kill me. | 谢谢 我想死咖啡了 |
[34:26] | What have you found? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[34:28] | Bjurman, and an empty Magnum bullet box. | 彼尤曼 还有一枚空的马格南枪弹壳 |
[34:31] | We’re checking it for prints. | 我们在查指纹 |
[34:33] | And copies of monthly reports on Salander, | 还有每月关于萨兰德报告的复印件 |
[34:37] | which he’s been sending to the Guardianship. | 那是发送给监护中心 |
[34:41] | According to the reports Salander is basically an angel. | 从报告看 萨兰德就是个天使 |
[34:47] | We have turned him around. There is something you should see. | 我们把尸体翻过来了 你们得看看这个 |
[34:56] | “I am a sadistic pig and a rapist”. | 我是个残暴的猪和强奸犯 |
[35:03] | – What do you think? – Not a bad motive for murder. | -你怎么看 -不错的杀人动机 |
[35:17] | LISBETH 28 SOUGHT FOR THREE MURDERS | 丽莎白斯 28岁 三起杀人案的通缉犯 |
[35:31] | Sought For Three Murders In Enskede | 通缉安斯基得三起杀人案的凶手 |
[35:34] | Hunted For THREE MURDERS | 通缉三起杀人案的凶手 |
[35:40] | Journalist Blomkvist found the murder victims | 记者布罗姆科斯特发现凶杀案受害者 |
[36:04] | This afternoon another victim was found. | 今天下午又一名受害者被发现 |
[36:08] | The 56 year old socially commited solicitor | 56岁的资深律师 |
[36:10] | was found shot in his apartment. | 被发现在其公寓遇害 |
[36:13] | Police is investigating if the murders are connected. | 警察正在调查这几起杀人案是否有关联 |
[36:18] | One of the victims worked for the newspaper Millennium, | 其中一位受害者在 |
[36:23] | where Blomkvist is editor in charge. | 布罗姆科斯特任总编的千禧年报社供职 |
[36:27] | According to Blomkvist, Svensson was about to write about | 据布罗姆科斯特称 史万森将要撰写 |
[36:32] | it security and hackers. | 有关安全与黑客的报道 |
[36:35] | It’s a great loss for his family and collegues | 这对他的家庭和同事 |
[36:40] | and the whole journalist community. | 还有整个新闻界都是个巨大的损失 |
[36:43] | A brutal attack on free society. | 这是对自由社会的野蛮攻击 |
[36:49] | – Why did you tell them that? – Because it’s true. | -为什么告诉他们这些 -那是真相 |
[36:53] | One of dag’s specialties was hacking. | 道格的专题之一就是报导黑客攻击 |
[36:56] | We had agreed that it would be his next case. | 我们已经同意他的下个题目是这个了 |
[37:00] | And I want to find a certain person before the police does. | 我想在警察之前找到某人 |
[37:05] | Lisbeth reads everything I write. | 丽莎白斯会读我写的所有报道 |
[37:08] | No matter where she is. | 不论她在哪儿 |
[37:10] | And she’s quite interested in the subject. | 都会对这感兴趣的 |
[37:14] | This statement might make her contact me. | 这个发言也许能让她联系我 |
[37:18] | – You have no doubts? – About what? | -你不怀疑吗 -怀疑什么 |
[37:23] | No. | 不 |
[37:27] | – No? – Lisbeth has not murdered anyone. | -不 -丽莎白斯没杀任何人 |
[37:38] | – That’s Dag’s phone. – I’ll get it. | -道格的电话 -我来接 |
[37:50] | Indigo market research. | 因地戈市场调查部 |
[37:52] | Good morning, my name is Gunnar Bjurman. | 早上好 我是古纳・彼尤曼 |
[37:55] | I have received an interesting offer from you. | 我已经收到您有趣的申请 |
[38:48] | This is where police found Irina | 警方发现以芮纳的地方 |
[38:54] | Dag Svensson’s research copy | 道格・史万森的调查副本 |
[39:04] | – Which documents were she looking for? – The e-mail log from Svenson. | -她在找什么文件 -史万森的邮箱日志 |
[39:09] | Or his research. | 或是他的研究 |
[39:12] | Can you track her? | 能追踪到她吗 |
[39:13] | No. she doesn’t work like that. | 不行 她可不简单 |
[39:16] | She’s got a reason to stay hidden. | 她当然有理由躲起来 |
[39:20] | – Do you think she’s guilty as well? – I’m not saying anything. | -你也认为她有罪 -我可没那么说 |
[39:25] | I know she hasn’t done anything. Not this time. | 我知道她什么也没做 至少这次没有 |
[39:31] | Why do you ask, mom? | 为什么要问 妈妈 |
[39:35] | The fucking police did it. The pigs! | 该死的警察做的 那群猪 |
[39:40] | This place looks fucking awful. | 这地方看上去糟透了 |
[39:43] | I don’t know. she is vanished. | 我不知道 她消失了 |
[39:47] | Wait, somebody is at the door. | 等等 有人敲门 |
[39:54] | Hi, Miriam. Tony Scala, journalist. | 你好 米里亚姆 我是托尼・斯嘉乐 记者 |
[39:56] | Your girlfriend is suspected of three murders. | 你的女友涉嫌三宗谋杀 |
[39:59] | Can you confirm that you spent time abroad with Salander? | 你能肯定当时和萨兰德在国外吗 |
[40:04] | You have to talk to the media sooner or later. I can help you. | 你迟早得和媒体说的 我可以帮你 |
[40:07] | Go to hell you fucking pig! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[40:18] | A double espresso. | 特浓意式咖啡 |
[40:24] | Why do you think Lisbeth is innocent? | 为什么你觉得丽莎白斯是无罪的 |
[40:27] | She had no reason to kill Dag or Mia. | 他没理由杀道格或米娅 |
[40:30] | Especially not Mia. | 尤其是米娅 |
[40:31] | Mia wanted to expose human trafficking. | 米娅想要揭露贩卖人口 |
[40:33] | Sounds like something Lisbeth could’ve done. | 听起来丽莎白斯早该做了 |
[40:36] | Lisbeth detests men who hates women. | 丽莎白斯调查那些仇视女性的男人 |
[40:39] | We have proof she was at the scene of the crime. | 我们有证据表明她在犯罪现场出现过 |
[40:42] | So you found fingerprints? | 你们发现了指纹 |
[40:44] | Yes, she’s connected to the murder weapon. | 是的 她接触过谋杀凶器 |
[40:47] | That doesn’t mean she pulled the trigger. | 那不代表她开了枪 |
[40:51] | And Bjurman? Her gardian | 彼尤曼 她的监护人 |
[40:53] | The answer lies in Svenson’s research. | 答案就在史万森的调查当中 |
[40:56] | This is a police matter. | 这是警察的事 |
[40:57] | We do not need private detectives and their wild theories. | 我们不需要私家侦探和他们荒谬的设想 |
[41:01] | I have no theories. | 我没什么设想 |
[41:02] | I’m stating that Lisbeth did not kill Dag and Mia. | 我是说丽莎白斯没杀道格和米娅 |
[41:06] | I want to present evidence. I want to point out an alternative killer – | 我想提供证据 指出凶手另有其人 |
[41:10] | And write an article you and your peers won’t like. | 还要写篇你们这批人不想看到的报导 |
[41:40] | – This is Bjurman. – Hi, this is Indigo. | -我是彼尤曼 -你好 这里是因地戈 |
[41:44] | Good, did you receive the travel instructions? | 您收到旅行指南了吗 |
[41:47] | Yes, that’s not a problem. | 是的 那不是问题 |
[41:49] | This lottery and the cellphone … | 这个抽奖和手机 |
[41:53] | You’re still one of the 20 selected. | 你仍然是20名候选者之一 |
[42:01] | – Have we met before? – No. | -我们见过面吗 -没有 |
[42:04] | You seem familiar. | 你看着眼熟 |
[42:08] | Maybe you’ve seen me in the paper. | 也许你在报纸上见过我 |
[42:12] | What was your name again? | 再问下你的名字 |
[42:14] | Mikael Blomkvist. journalist. | 米克勒・布罗姆科斯特 记者 |
[42:16] | I work for Millennium. | 我在千禧年报社上班 |
[42:19] | I didn’t know you do market research. | 我不知道你还做市场调查 |
[42:24] | Sure, sometimes. | 当然 有时 |
[42:27] | Look at these three pictures and tell me | 看看这三张照片然后告诉我 |
[42:32] | which model you prefer. | 你更喜欢哪个模特 |
[42:37] | First off, this is Lidia Kamarova. | 首先是丽迪亚・卡玛洛娃 |
[42:41] | She is 16 years old and from Minsk in Belarus. | 16岁来自白俄罗斯的明斯克 |
[42:47] | Then we have myang so hun. | 然后是杨松魂 |
[42:50] | She is 25 years old, a little older, but it doesn’t show. | 25岁 大了点 不过看不出来 |
[42:55] | She’s also called jo-jo. she’s from Thailand. | 也叫乔乔 来自泰国 |
[43:00] | And then we have Silvia, her real name is Jelena Barasova. | 然后是西尔维亚 真名是介列那・巴拉索瓦 |
[43:07] | She’s 19 years old and from Tallinn. | 19岁来自塔林(爱沙尼亚首都) |
[43:10] | You have paid for sex from all these women. | 这些人你都花钱玩了 |
[43:14] | So what I want to know is which one is your favorite. | 所以我想知道的是你最喜欢哪个 |
[43:20] | – Is this a joke? – No. | -你在开玩笑吗 -不是 |
[43:24] | Our journalist Dag Svensson had documentation proving – | 我们的记者道格・史万森有资料证明 |
[43:30] | You paid them for sex. | 你花钱嫖了她们 |
[43:32] | – Did he contact you? – Who? | -他联系过你吗 -谁 |
[43:35] | – Dag Svensson. – I never heard the name. | -道格・史万森 -我从没听过这个人 |
[43:41] | Now I want you to leave. | 我想你该走了 |
[43:42] | Yes, that might be so. | 好吧 那就这样 |
[43:44] | He did not manage to confront you with the documentation | 他没能带着资料和你对质 |
[43:48] | Before someone shot him. | 是因为他被枪杀了 |
[43:51] | Do you know solicitor Bjurman, who was also shot and killed? | 你知道彼尤曼律师也遭枪杀了吗 |
[43:54] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[43:57] | I want to allow the sex buyers to comment on the facts | 我想让嫖客对我们下期人口贩卖主题里 |
[44:02] | In our next theme issue on human trafficking. | 的证据发表评论 |
[44:13] | You do understand that you will ruin my life if you print this? | 你知道要是你发表这个会毁了我吗 |
[44:18] | Yes. | 知道 |
[44:35] | Several visits with Irina | 几次访问和以芮乃 |
[44:36] | check Anton = Zala | 核实 安东就是萨拉 |
[45:33] | Come on. get up. | 快点 起来 |
[45:36] | Get up. | 起来 |
[45:41] | I’m going to ask you some questions, Per Oke. | 我会问你几个问题 皮奥克 |
[45:44] | If you answer, I’ll let you live. | 你回答了 就让你活命 |
[45:46] | If you refuse, I’ll zap you again. 100 000 volts. | 如果不说 我就再用高压电你 |
[45:51] | If you lie or answer confusingly, I’ll zap you. | 如果你撒谎或回答含混不清 我也电你 |
[45:56] | Your muscles will stop working, and you’ll hang yourself. | 你的肌肉会立即停工 你会把自己吊死 |
[46:00] | And I’m leaving. understand? | 而我就走了 明白吗 |
[46:08] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[46:10] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[46:10] | I forgot to tell you that you can’t speak without my permission. | 忘记告诉你没经过我的同意不许说话 |
[46:25] | – Is this your daughter? – Yes. she’ll be here any minute… | -这是你女儿 -是的 她随时会回来 |
[46:29] | You’er breaking the rules again. | 你又坏了规矩 |
[46:34] | – Do you want to die? – No. | -想死吗 -不 |
[46:45] | In January you visited Irini in an apartment in Norsborg. | 一月你去以芮纳在诺斯伯格的公寓找她 |
[46:49] | why? | 为什么 |
[46:52] | I don’t know… I wanted her. she was beautiful. | 我不知道 我想她 她很漂亮 |
[46:58] | – Beautiful? – Yes, she was beautiful. | -漂亮 -是的 她很漂亮 |
[47:00] | And that gave you the right to tie her up and fuck her? | 这就让你有权把她绑起来干她 |
[47:13] | You are a sadistic pig and a rapist. | 你是个粗暴的猪和强奸犯 |
[47:18] | Isn’t that so? | 不是吗 |
[47:34] | Who is Zala? | 萨拉是谁 |
[47:38] | – I don’t know. -Don’t abuse your chance. | -我不知道 -别浪费你的机会 |
[47:41] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[47:43] | The journalist you shot asked about him as well. | 那个被你枪杀的记者也问起他 |
[47:46] | If I knew I would tell you. | 如果我知道肯定会告诉你 |
[47:49] | I only spoke to some who said his name was Zala. | 我只和某个说他名叫萨拉的人说过话 |
[47:52] | – One minute on the phone. – why? | -只在电话里谈了一分钟 -为什么 |
[47:55] | I was supposed to import a car with amphetamine from Tallinn. | 我本该从塔林弄进一车的安非他命 |
[47:59] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想干 |
[48:01] | They showed up a few days later and told me I couldn’t pull out. | 他们几天后来说不让我退出 |
[48:07] | Then they forced me to come with them to… | 于是他们强迫我和他们一起去 |
[48:11] | – To? – Some storage facility. | -哪儿 -某个仓库 |
[48:15] | The first thing I saw was a man on the floor, | 我第一眼看见的是个人躺在地板上 |
[48:18] | beaten to a pulp. | 都被打烂了 |
[48:21] | – And he was there… – who? zala? | -他就在那儿 -谁 萨拉 |
[48:24] | No, a blond fucker. pure muscle. | 不是 一个金发混蛋 肌肉男 |
[48:29] | I’ve only seen him once before. damn. | 我之前只见过他一次 妈的 |
[48:32] | – What’s his name? – I don’t know. | -他叫什么 -不知道 |
[48:37] | What else happened? | 还有什么 |
[48:40] | They said the guy on the floor was a snitch. | 他们说地板上那人是个告密者 |
[48:43] | The blonde raised him up on a chair in front of me. | 金发男在我面前把他抬到椅子上 |
[48:48] | Then he put his hands around his neck. | 然后手绕过他脖子 |
[48:55] | I heard his neck cracking. | 我听到他脖子咔咔作响 |
[49:00] | He died before my eyes. | 他就在我面前死了 |
[49:08] | Then the blonde wrapped his hands around my neck. | 后来金发男的手又绕着我的脖子 |
[49:13] | Magge held a phone to my ear | 麦吉拿着电话放在我耳边 |
[49:16] | and told me Zala wanted to speak to me. | 说萨拉要和我说话 |
[49:19] | What did he say? Zala? | 他说了什么 萨拉 |
[49:24] | I was to do as I was told. What choice did I have? | 我只能听命 还能有什么选择 |
[49:31] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[50:22] | We have to get back. I have a lunch meeting. | 我们得回去了 我还有个午餐会 |
[50:40] | Have you been in contact with her? | 和她联系上了吗 |
[50:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[50:49] | Who do you think? | 你以为是谁 |
[50:53] | An old friend called this morning. | 早上有个老朋友来电 |
[50:58] | He’s also convinced Lisbeth Salander is innocent. | 他也确信丽莎白斯・萨兰德是无罪的 |
[51:03] | – Who? – That’s completely skewed. | -谁 -全扣错了 |
[51:07] | Erika? | 伊利卡 |
[51:09] | It’s best if you meet and discuss it yourselves. | 你们最好面谈 |
[51:18] | Jab, Paolo! Come on! Give him a jab! | 出拳 波罗 上 给他一拳 |
[51:24] | Move your feet, man. concentrate on your foot work. come on! | 移动 伙计 注意步伐 加油 |
[51:29] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[51:33] | From where do you know Lisbeth? | 你怎么认识丽莎白斯的 |
[51:35] | We’ve boxed together since she was 17. | 从她17岁起我们就一起打拳了 |
[51:38] | – Not in the same weight class. – She’s quite tough. | -不在同一个重量级 -她很厉害的 |
[51:48] | She’s in trouble, yes? | 她遇到麻烦了 对吗 |
[52:03] | She’s in deep deep trouble. Paolo, you have to help me. | 超级大麻烦 波罗 你得帮我 |
[52:08] | I need to get in touch with Lisbeth’s girlfriend, | 我要联系丽莎白斯的女友 |
[52:11] | Miriam Wu. | 米里亚姆・吴 |
[52:13] | Have you read about her? | 你知道她吗 |
[52:14] | I know her. Kick boxer. | 我认识她 踢拳手 |
[52:17] | She refuses to talk to me because I’m a journalist. | 她不和我谈因为我是记者 |
[52:21] | If you, as a known boxer, talk to her… | 如果作为相熟的拳手 你和她谈谈 |
[52:25] | And try to reach Lisbeth through her? | 试着通过她联系到丽莎白斯 |
[53:39] | Fuck…! come on! | 操 来啊 |
[54:25] | Mmicke? you asked me to dig into Gunnar Bjurman’s past. | 米克 你让我去深挖古纳・彼尤曼的过去 |
[54:29] | I ran into Nils Bjurman. | 我偶然查到尼尔斯・彼尤曼 |
[54:32] | He was an officer in the security department of the national police force. | 他曾是国家安全局反间谍部门的官员 |
[54:37] | What? when was that? | 什么 什么时候的事 |
[54:39] | From 76 until 78. | 76到78年 |
[54:43] | – Same time as Bjurman. – Fuck…! | -与彼尤曼同一时间 -妈的 |
[56:32] | – Where is she? – Who? | -她在哪儿 -谁 |
[56:35] | – Lisbeth Salander. – I told you, I don’t know! | -丽莎白斯・萨兰德 -我说过 不知道 |
[56:38] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[56:46] | You have one more chance. Then I’ll start using this. | 你还有一次机会 然后我就上这个了 |
[57:00] | Run, Miriam! | 跑 米里亚姆 |
[1:01:24] | – Hello? – Micke, it’s paolo | -你好 -米克 我是波罗 |
[1:01:27] | I’m at the hospital with Miriam Wu. | 我和米里亚姆・吴在医院 |
[1:01:30] | – What? – Would be nice if you could come by. | -什么 -你最好能来一下 |
[1:01:53] | I didn’t shoot Dag and Mia. | 我没枪杀道格和米娅 |
[1:01:55] | If you want to help, find Zala, | 如果你想帮忙 找到萨拉 |
[1:01:57] | Lisbeth. | 丽莎白斯 |
[1:02:12] | I can give and receive punches. | 我揍别人 也挨揍 |
[1:02:15] | But he was no ordinary human. | 可他不是普通人 |
[1:02:18] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[1:02:19] | A blonde, armour penetrating robot. | 金发 像装甲机器人 |
[1:02:23] | He was pure muscle. | 一身肌肉 |
[1:02:25] | And you never saw him before? | 你以前从没见过他 |
[1:02:27] | Never. He moved exactly like a boxer. | 没有 他步伐像拳击手 |
[1:02:31] | He kept his guard up, | 始终保持防守 |
[1:02:32] | but at the same time seemed completely clueless. | 可同时又似乎完全没章法 |
[1:02:35] | Clueless in what way? On drugs? | 怎么没章法 嗑药了 |
[1:02:37] | No, it was very strange. | 不是 是很奇怪 |
[1:02:39] | As if he had trained, but never listened to his coach! | 就像受过训练 但从不听教练的话 |
[1:02:47] | And then there was something fucking scary. | 然后还有他妈更吓人的 |
[1:02:52] | I hit him rock hard. About 100 punches went straight in. | 我用力击打他的身体 正中无数拳 |
[1:02:56] | But nothing happened. As if he didn’t feel anything. | 但毫无效果 他就像没知觉 |
[1:03:02] | Hello. ward 1B? | 你好 1B病房在哪 |
[1:03:04] | Further down the hall. | 走廊继续往里 |
[1:03:06] | Jan Bublanski. | 詹・巴兰斯基 |
[1:03:09] | – How are you? – Splendid. | -你好吗 -好极了 |
[1:03:16] | I’ll find a place where we can talk uninterrupted. | 找个没人打扰的地方谈话 |
[1:03:23] | – How are Miriam Wu? – they’re still examining her. | -米里亚姆・吴怎样了 -还在给她做检查 |
[1:03:27] | She looks like me. It wasn’t her they were after. | 她和我一样 他们要找的不是她 |
[1:03:30] | It was Lisbeth Salander. | 而是丽莎白斯・萨兰德 |
[1:03:33] | We have identified | 我们已经从道格的名单上 |
[1:03:35] | 29 customers and pimps from dag’s list. | 确认了29名嫖客和皮条客 |
[1:03:39] | In theory, they all had a motive to murder Dag. | 理论上说他们都有杀道格的动机 |
[1:03:43] | Eight names are missing. we’ve given them pseudonyms. | 还缺8个名字 我们起了假名 |
[1:03:49] | – What are we doing about them? – Malin is trying to identify them. | -我们要怎么做 -马琳试着指认他们 |
[1:03:53] | Some of the pseudonyms are mentioned in Mia’s dissertation. | 一些假名米娅在论文里提到过 |
[1:03:57] | We can find references there which can lead to the names. | 我们可以参考下 也许能找到真名 |
[1:04:02] | First I’d like to visit the Dag wanted to expose. | 我先去拜访那些道格想揭露的人 |
[1:04:07] | – They have the most to lose. – Then we can do the following. | -他们是最有可能的 -然后我们就可以跟进了 |
[1:04:13] | Sten Falstre done. he’s done. | 斯坦・福斯特 搞定 |
[1:04:16] | Karl Petersson, done. Perier Sandstre | 卡尔・皮特森 搞定 皮埃尔・桑德斯特 |
[1:04:20] | He’s been confronted by Dag, so we’ll expose him. | 他和道格见过面了 所以我们曝光他 |
[1:04:23] | And the guy from the security police force? Bjurman? | 还有反间谍机关那个家伙 彼尤曼 |
[1:04:27] | What about the connection between him and bjurman? what about this zala? | 他和彼尤曼有什么联系 和萨拉呢 |
[1:04:31] | I’m not completely finished with Bjurman. | 我和彼尤曼还没彻底结束呢 |
[1:04:50] | It’s Bjurman. | 我是彼尤曼 |
[1:04:51] | Blomkvist here. You never called. | 我是布罗姆科斯特 你没给我打电话 |
[1:04:54] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[1:04:56] | You lied to me. You and Bjurman worked together. | 你说谎了 你和彼尤曼一起工作 |
[1:05:00] | Why would I tell you who I worked with? | 为什么我要告诉你和谁工作过 |
[1:05:05] | Tomorrow I’m holding a press | 明天我会召开 |
[1:05:06] | Conference regarding the murders of Dag and Mia, | 关于道格和米娅的谋杀案新闻发布会 |
[1:05:10] | I will give details about our article series on sex trade, | 我会发布性交易系列报道里的细节 |
[1:05:14] | And you’re the only customer I’ll expose. | 而你是唯一我要曝光的嫖客 |
[1:05:17] | So you’ll have the opportunity to comment. | 所以你会有机会发表评论 |
[1:05:20] | You want to destroy my life. Why would I talk to you? | 你想毁了我的生活 我为什么要和你谈 |
[1:05:24] | Since you know Bjurman, you probably know Zala as well? | 因为你认识彼尤曼 有可能也认识萨拉 |
[1:05:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:05:34] | You know who he is? | 知道他是谁吗 |
[1:05:39] | What is that information worth to you? | 那消息对你有多重要 |
[1:05:58] | His real name is Zalachenko, but he’s called Zala. | 他的真名叫做萨拉千古 但大家都叫他萨拉 |
[1:06:06] | What I’m about to tell you now is top secret. | 我现在要告诉你的是最高机密 |
[1:06:11] | You understand it’s important to me that you guarantee source protection. | 你明白对我最重要的是你要保密 |
[1:06:16] | I’ve already done that. | 我已经做了 |
[1:06:19] | Zalachenko was born in 1940 in what was then the soviet union. | 萨拉千古生于1940年的苏联 |
[1:06:24] | Both parents died during the war. | 战争中父母双亡 |
[1:06:25] | I assume you know what GRU was? | 我想你应该知道苏军总参谋部情报总局吧 |
[1:06:29] | Yes, the military intelligence. | 是的 军情部门 |
[1:06:33] | He made his career in gru. Speaks six languages fluently. | 他在那儿工作 精通6种语言 |
[1:06:38] | Expert in camouflage and survival techniques. | 是伪装和生存技能的专家 |
[1:06:42] | Over the years he became more and more corrupt. | 过去几年来他变得越来越堕落 |
[1:06:45] | Gru sent a military attach | GRU从马德里的大使馆派出一名军情联系员 |
[1:06:50] | From the embassy in Madrid to find him – | 去寻找他 |
[1:06:54] | And correct his ways. | 并规劝他 |
[1:06:59] | Something went wrong during that conversation. | 交谈不愉快 |
[1:07:06] | Cut to the chase. | 说直接点 |
[1:07:11] | Zalachenko killed the man from the embassy. | 萨拉千古杀死了使馆的人 |
[1:07:15] | He realized he had burned all bridges, | 他意识到无路可退 |
[1:07:18] | Went to sweden, contacted the security police and applied for asylum. | 去了瑞典 联系反间谍人员申请庇护 |
[1:07:23] | – And? – The actions of the government? | -然后呢 -你说政府的反应 |
[1:07:26] | When a soviet top spy applies for asylum? | 当一个苏联顶级间谍申请避难 |
[1:07:31] | Never before had an operation’s chief for one of gru’s elite commands – | 从未有主管因GRU的一名间谍精英落难瑞典 |
[1:07:37] | Desserted to sweden | 而有所动作 |
[1:07:39] | – So he could stay? – Yes. | -所以他留下来了 -是的 |
[1:07:42] | – And started working for you? – He was a gold mine. | -开始为你工作 -他是一座金矿 |
[1:07:46] | We gave him a swedish identity, a passport and some money. | 我们给他瑞典身份 护照和钱 |
[1:07:50] | From then on he managed on his own. | 从那时起 他自生自灭 |
[1:07:53] | In return we received good favors for the information he provided us. | 作为回报 他提供了很多有利情报 |
[1:08:03] | What about Bjurman? where does he enter the picture? | 彼尤曼呢 他怎么卷进来了 |
[1:08:07] | Bjurman… | 彼尤曼 |
[1:08:09] | We were young back then. what were we? 25? 30? | 我们那时很年轻 多大 25 30 |
[1:08:13] | Not really qualified to handle someone like Zalachenko. | 没资格处理萨拉千古这样的人 |
[1:08:19] | He came to us on election day in 76. | 他在76年选举日来找我们 |
[1:08:23] | Hardly a soul to be found at the police station. | 警察局连个鬼影都没有 |
[1:08:27] | Everybody had time off or were busy with the election. | 每个人都休假或是忙于选举的事 |
[1:08:31] | I was the officer in charge, | 我是当时的负责人 |
[1:08:33] | And considered it a common immigration matter. | 把他当做普通移民事务来办 |
[1:08:36] | I brought Bjurman as caseworker. | 我让彼尤曼作为社工参加 |
[1:08:40] | His further involvement was completely random. | 他后来的参与完全是偶然 |
[1:08:44] | – Random? – Yes, actually. | -偶然 -是的 确实是 |
[1:08:48] | Praktvindel. | 普罗瓦克戴尔 |
[1:08:51] | – What? – That’s what it’s called. | -什么 -这植物的名字 |
[1:08:57] | – Where is Zalachenko today? – I don’t know. | -萨拉千古现在在哪 -不知道 |
[1:09:00] | I had his case until 1985. I then received other tasks. | 办他的案子直到1985年 后来我接到了其他任务 |
[1:09:09] | You gave him a new identity and a Wwedish name. What is it? | 你给他新的身份和瑞典名字 是什么 |
[1:09:13] | – That I won’t tell you. – Come on. | -不能告诉你 -说吧 |
[1:09:16] | You wanted to know who Zala is. | 你想知道谁是萨拉 |
[1:09:18] | I’m not saying more until I know you’re true to your word. | 确信你遵守承诺我才说更多 |
[1:09:22] | I believe Zalachenko committed three murders, | 我相信萨拉千古涉嫌三起谋杀 |
[1:09:23] | And the police is hunting the wrong person. | 而警察通缉错了人 |
[1:09:26] | – Why isn’t Salander the murderer? | -为什么萨兰德不是凶手 – |
[1:09:28] | I believe Zalachenko did it. | 我相信是萨拉千古做的 |
[1:09:31] | You are mistaken. | 你错了 |
[1:09:33] | Zala has not murdered anyone. He’s 69 and somewhat disabled. | 萨拉没有杀任何人 他69岁了而且有点残疾 |
[1:09:37] | Walks around on crutches. He’s not been running around shooting people. | 走路拄拐 他不可能东奔西跑杀人的 |
[1:09:42] | If he wants to commit murder, he’ll have to order welfare transport. | 如果他想犯案 还得让福利机构开车送他 |
[1:09:46] | I hope I won’t have to see my name in your paper now. | 希望在你的报道里不会看到我的名字 |
[1:11:51] | What do you want for it? | 你想要多少 |
[1:11:53] | Half. 200000. cash. | 一半 20万现金 |
[1:11:59] | Okay. I don’t have the money here, but we’ll go pick them up. | 好 我现在没钱 但我们可以去取 |
[1:12:03] | – When? – At once. | -什么时候 -马上 |
[1:12:06] | I’ll go pick them up. | 我会去取的 |
[1:12:09] | – How did it go? – With what? | -怎么样了 -什么怎么样 |
[1:12:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:12:17] | Bjurman’s retreat, you were supposed to burn it to the ground. | 彼尤曼的仓库 你应该烧成平地 |
[1:12:23] | We… we were just about to | 我们 正要去 |
[1:12:28] | No time? | 没时间 |
[1:12:30] | We’ll fix it right away. We’ll pick up the money afterwards. | 我们立即去办 然后去取钱 |
[1:12:35] | We’ll be right back with the cash. okay? | 我们很快会带着钱回来 好吗 |
[1:12:47] | I’ll wait here. | 我在这等 |
[1:14:41] | What the fuck…? It’s that little bitch Salander. | 操 是那个小贱人萨兰德 |
[1:14:46] | We’ve been fucking looking for you. | 我们他妈的到处找她 |
[1:14:49] | Not even your little girlfriend knew where you were. | 连你小女友都不知道你在哪儿 |
[1:14:52] | At least that’s what she told us. Right, Magge? | 至少她是这么说的 对吧 马吉 |
[1:14:57] | Fucking carpet muncher. | 真他妈小可怜啊 |
[1:15:01] | I think she could use some cock. | 我想她会用�� |
[1:15:09] | Try it. | 试试 |
[1:15:11] | Move, fucking retard. | 滚开 蠢猪 |
[1:15:23] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[1:15:27] | Oh shit… | 妈的 |
[1:15:32] | Knock her out, man! | 扁她 伙计 |
[1:17:00] | – There is something you don’t know. – What is it? | -有些事你不知道 -什么事 |
[1:17:04] | About Reine. | 关于雷娜 |
[1:17:07] | Love, nostalgia … | 爱 忧愁… |
[1:17:10] | A 35 year old male was shot today in a cabin area. | 一名35岁的男性今天在小屋附近遭到枪击 |
[1:17:16] | The man was taken to hospital. His condition is not critical. | 他已经被送往医院 状况并不严重 |
[1:17:22] | Police said they shooting to be linked to | 警方称此次枪击 |
[1:17:27] | murders in the suburbs | 与发生在斯德哥尔摩市郊 |
[1:17:29] | Enskede and Grdet, Stockholm. | 安斯基得和哥特的谋杀案有关 |
[1:17:44] | We have a couple of traffic reports from radio Stockholm. | 斯德哥尔摩电台为您播报路况信息 |
[1:17:47] | Eemergency Vehicles are on their way from Sgertle to Svelsj | 救护车正从斯个图赶往斯沃斯 |
[1:17:52] | We’re asking all motorist to pay extra attention. | 请所有驾驶员特别留意 |
[1:18:06] | He has agreed to meet you. | 他同意见你 |
[1:18:08] | But if he doesn’t like you, he’ll throw you out on your ass. | 不过如果他不喜欢你 他会把你踢出去 |
[1:18:12] | And you can’t interview him or write anything in the media. | 此外你不能采访他或作任何媒体报道 |
[1:18:28] | Who are you calling yourself Lisbeth’s friend? | 你自称丽莎白斯的朋友 你是谁 |
[1:18:33] | My name is Mikael Blomkvist. | 我叫米克勒・布罗姆科斯特 |
[1:18:35] | I know you’ve been bothered by journalists, | 我知道你曾被记者纠缠 |
[1:18:39] | but I’m not here for an interview. | 但我不是为采访而来 |
[1:18:42] | I’m here for Lisbeth. | 我为丽莎白斯而来 |
[1:18:47] | I don’t think she’s got anything to do with those murders. | 我觉得她和那些谋杀无关 |
[1:18:52] | I believe a man named Zalachenko is behind them. | 我相信事件的主谋是个叫萨拉千古的人 |
[1:19:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:19:08] | Zalachenko. | 萨拉千古 |
[1:19:11] | – Alexander Zalachenko. – You know how he is? | -亚历山大・萨拉千古 -你知道这个人 |
[1:19:18] | He’s Lisbeth’s father. | 他是丽莎白斯的父亲 |
[1:19:42] | Lisbeth’s mother, her name was… Agneta Sjlander. | 丽莎白斯的母亲 名叫 阿格尼塔・史兰德 |
[1:19:48] | She was only 17 years old when Zalachenko met her. | 她与萨拉千古相遇的时候才17岁 |
[1:19:54] | When Lisbeth was born, | 丽莎白斯出生后 |
[1:19:58] | Her mother changed her name | 她妈妈改名了 |
[1:20:02] | from Sjlander to Salander. | 从史兰德改为萨兰德 |
[1:20:06] | Zala… Salander. | 萨拉…萨兰德 两者音似 |
[1:20:12] | Zalachenko was seldom home. | 萨拉千古很少回家 |
[1:20:15] | But showed up inbetween at the apartment in Lundagatan. | 但偶尔出现在伦德格坦的公寓 |
[1:20:21] | He got drunk, abused the mother. | 他喝醉了 虐待她妈妈 |
[1:20:26] | Forced her to sex. Then he disappeared. | 强奸她 然后就不见踪影 |
[1:20:31] | This happened dozens of times. | 这样的事发生过很多次 |
[1:20:35] | The municipality should have intervened, but they did nothing. | 民政局本该阻止此事 可他们毫无作为 |
[1:20:41] | Not until 1993. | 直到1993年 |
[1:20:48] | What happened then? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:20:55] | Attempted murder. Wanted to kill father with fire bomb. | 谋杀未遂 企图用燃烧弹杀死生父 |
[1:20:58] | Lisbeth was 12 years old. | 丽莎白斯那时候12岁 |
[1:21:03] | Zalachenko laughed | 当丽莎白斯发现 |
[1:21:04] | when Lisbeth found her mother | 母亲在厨房地板上不省人事时 |
[1:21:07] | unconscious on the kitchen floor. | 萨拉千古得意不已 |
[1:21:11] | He went out and got in his car, but Lisbeth ran after him | 他出门上车 但丽莎白斯追上他 |
[1:21:15] | and threw a milk carton with gasoline into the car. | 把装满汽油的牛奶盒扔进汽车 |
[1:21:29] | A man burns like a torch. | 男人被活生生烧成了火把 |
[1:21:36] | My god. | 老天 |
[1:21:38] | And this time it had consequences. | 这次 事情有了结果 |
[1:21:43] | Lisbeth was taken | 丽莎白斯被带走 |
[1:21:46] | and ended up on a children’s psychiatric ward in Uppsala. | 最终被送进阿普萨拉的儿童精神科病房 |
[1:21:51] | Her mother was admitted to hospital | 在她离开的这段时间 |
[1:21:53] | during those few years she had left. | 她妈妈被一家医院收留 |
[1:21:58] | She never recovered. | 她再没有康复 |
[1:22:02] | – About her having psychiatric problems… – Peter Teleborian. | -有关她的精神问题… -彼得・泰勒柏林 |
[1:22:08] | He got her admitted to psychiatric care. | 他让她接受精神科护理 |
[1:22:15] | On the other hand, her father, Alexander Zalachenko, | 而另一方面 她的父亲 亚历山大・萨拉千古 |
[1:22:20] | received no punishment. | 未受任何惩罚 |
[1:22:23] | God damn … | 该死 |
[1:22:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:22:43] | Alexander Zalachenko. | 亚历山大・萨拉千古 |
[1:22:45] | Does the name tell you anything? | 这个名字有没有让你想到什么 |
[1:22:47] | No. The press conference is about to start. | 没 记者招待会要开始了 |
[1:22:50] | He’s Lisbeth Salander’s father. | 他是丽莎白斯・萨兰德的父亲 |
[1:22:55] | She assaulted him with a fire bomb in 1993, | 她在1993年用燃烧弹袭击了他 |
[1:22:58] | And the police investigated the matter. | 警察也调查过此事 |
[1:23:00] | Make a note it was the security police. | 注意是秘密警察 |
[1:23:03] | – Why? – Zalachenko worked for them. | -为什么 -萨拉千古为他们工作 |
[1:23:07] | He could not be identified. Officially he doesn’t exist. | 他不可能被指认 官方来讲他是不存在的 |
[1:23:11] | He’s not listed in any public records. | 他没有任何公共记录 |
[1:23:14] | And how do you know this? | 那你怎么知道的 |
[1:23:15] | You will go find the old case file, if it’s in there some place. | 如果旧档案还在 你可以去找找看 |
[1:23:24] | I think it can lead us to Zalachenko. | 我觉得它会帮我们找到萨拉千古 |
[1:23:28] | I’m convinced he’s got something to do with the murders in Enskede. | 我坚信他和安斯基得的谋杀案有关 |
[1:23:33] | Mostly likely the murder of solicitor Bjurman as well. | 很可能还参与了彼尤曼律师的谋杀 |
[1:23:37] | Contrary to Lisbeth Salander? | 不是丽莎白斯・萨兰德 |
[1:23:40] | – Her fingerprints are on the weapon. – I know it sounds peculiar. | -凶器上有她的指纹 -我知道这听起来很荒诞 |
[1:23:45] | Peculiar, indeed. | 的确是荒诞 |
[1:23:46] | Why are you so interested in Lisbeth Salander? | 可你为什么对丽莎白斯・萨兰德这么感兴趣 |
[1:23:49] | If she’s innocent, why won’t she turn herself in? | 如果她是无辜的 那为什么不自己出面 |
[1:23:52] | Lisbeth is | 丽莎白斯是个 |
[1:23:58] | … a very private person. | …很注重隐私的人 |
[1:24:01] | I don’t like that you’re constantly trying to create a lead. | 我不喜欢你总是试图捏造线索 |
[1:24:07] | We have enough problems. | 我们的问题已经够多了 |
[1:24:08] | We’ll solve this case without private investigators. | 我们不用私家侦探就能解决这个案子 |
[1:24:26] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:24:32] | Paolo Roberto saved Miriam from the flames. | 波罗・罗伯托火海勇救米里亚姆 |
[1:24:44] | Do you still consider Lisbeth a danger to her surroundings? | 你还认为丽莎白斯对周围的人存在威胁吗 |
[1:24:48] | She has shot a person. She is armed. | 她枪击了一个人 她有武器 |
[1:24:52] | Of course we’ll capture her. | 我们一定会抓住她 |
[1:24:55] | Do you know who was behind Miriam’s kidnapping? | 你知道米里亚姆被绑架的幕后指使者是谁吗 |
[1:24:58] | We’ll pass on that question to lead investigator Bublanski. | 我们将这个问题交给首席调查人员巴兰斯基 |
[1:25:02] | A man involved in this morning’s shooting incident | 此次清晨枪击事件包括一名男性 |
[1:25:07] | was possibly the driver during a previous kidnapping attempt. | 可能是早先绑架案中的司机 |
[1:25:12] | – The man who was shot? – No comment. | -是遭受枪击的人吗 -无可奉告 |
[1:25:18] | The one abusing Miriam Wu and Paolo Roberto | 殴打米里亚姆・吴和波罗・罗伯托的人 |
[1:25:22] | left no traces. | 没有留下任何线索 |
[1:25:25] | And you have no description of him? | 你们有没有关于他的描述 |
[1:25:28] | We’ve had this drawing made. | 我们绘制了这张肖像 |
[1:25:32] | It’s based on witness descriptions. | 是根据目击者的描述绘制的 |
[1:25:36] | It’s a large, muscular male around 35-40 years old. | 是一名高大 健壮 35至40岁的男性 |
[1:25:42] | Built like a body builder. Short, blonde hair. | 像是一名健美运动员 金色短发 |
[1:25:46] | The drawing will be made available | 记者招待会后 |
[1:25:49] | to everybody after the press conference. | 每一位都可以拿到这张画像 |
[1:25:54] | Police informed that they have not apprehended the 28 year old woman | 警方称他们尚未逮捕那位28岁女性 |
[1:26:01] | which after the shooting incident in the cabin area at Stragne | 她在斯兰格地区小屋枪击事件之后 |
[1:26:05] | fled the scene on a motorcycle. | 骑着摩托车逃离现场 |
[1:26:09] | According to information available it may be gang related. | 据已有消息 本案可能与黑帮有关 |
[1:26:14] | They have no fucking clue! | 他们他妈的什么线索都没有 |
[1:26:19] | Bublanski didn’t listen. They are locked in on one single lead. | 巴兰斯基不听 他们一条道跑到黑 |
[1:26:23] | If the police apprehends Lisbeth, | 如果警察逮捕了丽莎白斯 |
[1:26:25] | anything can happen. | 什么事都可能发生 |
[1:26:27] | – Where are you going? – home. | -你去哪 -回家 |
[1:26:30] | Should I come with? | 要我陪你吗 |
[1:26:31] | No, I wouldn’t be pleasant company at the moment. | 不 这种情况下我可不是个好伴 |
[1:26:34] | You don’t have to be. | 你不必如此 |
[1:26:49] | And you, Teleborian, are even more critical. | 泰勒柏林 你的话更为关键 |
[1:26:52] | You’re calling it a scandal that she did not receive treatment. | 你说她没有接受治疗只是谣言 |
[1:26:57] | I won’t comment on individual cases. | 我不会对个案进行评价 |
[1:27:01] | But I have to say that certain complex cases | 但是我必须说 某些复杂病例 |
[1:27:07] | requires qualified treatment. | 需要合格的治疗 |
[1:27:10] | I can only say I’m sorry that three people lost their lives | 我只能说 我对三个人失去生命感到遗憾 |
[1:27:14] | as a result of the budgetary cuts in psychiatric care. | 这是精神科治疗预算消减的后果 |
[1:27:19] | So this woman should be locked up? | 这么说这名女性应该被关起来 |
[1:27:25] | There are patients who should be institutionalized | 有一些病人需要被管制 |
[1:27:29] | instead of moving around freely in society. | 而不是在社会上自由来去 |
[1:28:04] | I know who Zalachenko is. | 我知道萨拉千古是谁 |
[1:28:07] | I have talked to Palmgren and understand Teleborian’s part, | 我和帕姆格兰谈过 知道了泰勒柏林的事 |
[1:28:11] | and why you had to be locked up in the children’s psychiatric ward. | 还有你被关在儿童精神科医院的原因 |
[1:28:15] | I believe I know who killed Dag and Mia. | 我觉得我知道是谁杀了道格和米娅 |
[1:28:18] | But I don’t understand Bjurman’s part in this. | 可我不理解彼尤曼的部分 |
[1:28:21] | Turn yourself in, we can solve this. | 现身吧 我们能解决一切 |
[1:29:00] | Thank you for being my friend. | 很感激有你这位朋友 |
[1:29:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:29:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:29:43] | Did he look like this? | 他是长这样吗 |
[1:29:47] | He was horrible. A real monster. | 他很可怕 是个真正的魔鬼 |
[1:30:00] | Fuck. Fuck, I’m sorry. | 妈的 妈的 对不起 |
[1:30:05] | You’re the one they were looking for. But you know that? | 他们在找你 但你知道吗 |
[1:30:11] | What have you done? | 你做什么了 |
[1:30:16] | Paolo said Blomkvist contacted him to get to you. | 波罗说布罗姆科斯特联系他想找到你 |
[1:30:22] | – What is there between you two? – I have to go. | -你们之间发生了什么 -我要走了 |
[1:30:25] | – Where are you going? – There is something I have to finish. | -你去哪 -我有些事要完成 |
[1:30:30] | What the fuck…? | 他妈的是什么… |
[1:30:42] | There was a lady in here. | 刚刚这里来了位女士 |
[1:30:45] | A short blonde, she left. | 金色短发 她刚走 |
[1:30:49] | I’ll bring you something to help you sleep. I’ll be right back. | 我给你拿点帮助睡眠的东西 马上回来 |
[1:31:27] | I should’ve done it a long time ago. | 我早就该这么做了 |
[1:31:57] | Inside. Inside! | 进去 进去 |
[1:32:01] | I want to see your records of rented cars. | 我要看你的租车记录 |
[1:32:04] | – They are on the computer. – Turn it on. | -在电脑里 -打开它 |
[1:32:12] | Come. Slowly. | 过来 慢点 |
[1:32:21] | Open the closet. | 打开壁橱 |
[1:32:25] | Give me your cellphone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[1:32:29] | Go inside the closet. And I won’t have to hurt you. | 到壁橱里去 我没必要伤害你 |
[1:32:40] | Where do you keep your rental contracts? | 你的租赁合同在哪 |
[1:32:42] | In a folder on the shelf. | 在架子上的一个文件夹里 |
[1:32:57] | I need to rent a car. I’m leaving 10 000 here. | 我要租辆车 我放这儿1万块 |
[1:33:01] | You will get your car back. | 我会把车还你的 |
[1:33:32] | Thank you for being my friend. | 很感激有你这个朋友 |
[1:33:49] | Hello, it’s Miriam, Miriam Wu. | 喂 我是米里亚姆 米里亚姆・吴 |
[1:33:54] | Can you stop by the hospital? | 你能顺道到医院来吗 |
[1:33:59] | – So she’s been here? When? – A few hours ago. | -这么说她来过了 什么时候 -几个小时前 |
[1:34:04] | Did she say where she was going? | 她有说要去哪吗 |
[1:34:09] | No, Lisbeth doesn’t do that. | 没有 那不是丽莎白斯的风格 |
[1:34:12] | If she tracks down that monster, he’ll kill her. | 如果她查到那个魔鬼 会被他杀害的 |
[1:34:20] | Here. She forgot these. | 给你 她忘了这些 |
[1:34:23] | – Forgot? – No, she dropped them. | -忘了 -不是 是她掉的 |
[1:34:26] | They fell out of her backpack. | 从她的背包里掉出来的 |
[1:34:30] | I have no idea where she lives. Do you? | 我不知道她住哪 你呢 |
[1:34:37] | – What is it? – Looks like a Po box key. | -这是什么 -看上去像信箱钥匙 |
[1:35:01] | – Can you use this? – Yes please. | -这个可以吗 -好的谢谢 |
[1:36:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:37:20] | Lisbeth? | 丽莎白斯吗 |
[1:38:01] | Gotherburg Traffic Radio. | 高泽伯格交通台 |
[1:38:02] | There’s been an accident on Grabovern, road F90. | 在格罗伯文F90路上发生了交通事故 |
[1:38:07] | The accident has caused traffic jams, and traffic is moving slowly. | 事故导致交通拥堵 车流缓慢 |
[1:38:17] | The social board in Biskopsgarden requests | 比斯克普斯的社会局呼吁 |
[1:38:19] | support for measures against domestic violence. | 支持反对家庭暴力的措施 |
[1:38:26] | It’s most certainly called an apple core. | 它更应该被称作苹果核 |
[1:38:28] | Back to pretentions. | 回到序言 |
[1:38:31] | In retrospect, what is the most pretentious work you have written? | 回想一下 你最得意的作品是哪一部 |
[1:39:35] | This picture is 17 years old. | 这张照片是17岁的 |
[1:39:37] | His name is Ronald Niederman. | 他的名字是罗兰德・尼德曼 |
[1:39:40] | He was 18 when he was caught so today he’s 35. | 他被捕时18岁 今年35岁了 |
[1:39:45] | – Where did you get the picture? – Dynamic in Hamburg. | -你怎么弄到这照片的 -汉姆伯格的健身房 |
[1:39:48] | Like I told Micke, he’s not worth jack shit as a boxer. | 就像我跟米克说的 他不是拳击手 |
[1:39:53] | But he moved like a boxer, | 但像拳击手一样移动步伐 |
[1:39:56] | so somebody must’ve coached him. | 所以一定有人教过 |
[1:39:58] | I E-mailed several boxing gyms in Europe. | 我已经给欧洲几个拳击健身房发了邮件 |
[1:40:02] | Told them what had happened and tried to describe him. | 告诉他们这边的情况 并对他进行了描述 |
[1:40:07] | He has an illness. He was born with analgesia. | 他身患一种疾病 天生无痛觉 |
[1:40:12] | – What is that? – I looked it up. Genetic error. | -怎么回事 -我查过了 是基因缺陷 |
[1:40:16] | The nerve synapses do not work. You feel no pain. | 神经突触没用 感觉不到疼痛 |
[1:40:57] | – Yes? – Hi, this is malin. | -喂 -喂 我是马琳 |
[1:41:00] | Paolo has identified the blonde. | 波罗已经确认了金发男 |
[1:41:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:41:05] | – Where are you? – It’s a bit hard to say. | -你在哪 -这有点不太好说 |
[1:41:10] | – You sound strange. – What did you say? | -你听起来很奇怪 -你说什么 |
[1:41:13] | Paolo knows who the blonde boxer is. | 波罗知道那个金发拳击手是谁 |
[1:41:16] | – His name is Niederman. – Great. Do you have the address? | -他名字叫尼德曼 -太好了 你有地址吗 |
[1:41:21] | All we have is a 17 year old picture from Hamburg, Germany. | 我们只有一张德国汉姆伯格的17岁时的照片 |
[1:41:27] | Hello? Micke? | 喂 米克 |
[1:41:30] | Try to find him in the phone book. I’m on my cellphone. Good bye. | 试着查查电话簿 我会一直开机的 再见 |
[1:42:20] | Will you be good to me? | 你能乖点吗 |
[1:42:28] | Will you be good to me? Then I’ll be good to you. | 你能乖点吗 我就会对你温柔 |
[1:42:36] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:43:06] | Hello, it’s Malin. I think I have something now. | 喂 我是马琳 我想我发现了什么 |
[1:43:10] | There is no Niederman in Sweden’s public records. | 瑞典的公共记录里都没有尼德曼这个人 |
[1:43:14] | But in ’98 a shareholder company was registered | 但是在98年注册了一家股份公司 |
[1:43:18] | Called KKAB Import. | 叫做KKAB进口公司 |
[1:43:21] | The chairman of the board is named Karl Axel Bodin, born in 1944. | 董事长叫卡尔・阿克塞尔・博丹 1944年出生 |
[1:43:27] | Third member of the board is | 董事会的第三位成员是 |
[1:43:29] | a man named R. Niederman. | 一名叫R・尼德曼的男性 |
[1:43:31] | – Do you have an address? – Yes. | -你有地址吗 -是的 |
[1:43:34] | Karl Axel Bodin is registered in western Sweden | 卡尔・阿克塞尔・博丹在瑞典西部注册 |
[1:43:38] | With address Po box 612 in Gosseberga. | 地址是高斯伯格612号信箱 |
[1:43:52] | Neat… | 很简洁 |
[1:43:58] | – Erika? – Hi. Where have you been? | -伊利卡 -你去哪了 |
[1:44:01] | – Come! – What is it? | -过来 -什么事 |
[1:44:08] | We can’t keep information from the | 在谋杀案调查期间 |
[1:44:10] | police in the middle of a murder investigation. | 我们不能不给警方信息 |
[1:44:14] | That’s not what we’re doing. I want to ask you for a favor. | 我们没这么做 我想请你帮个忙 |
[1:44:21] | This is Bjuman report from 1993. | 这是彼尤曼自从1993年的报告 |
[1:44:26] | It contains parts of Bjuman’s and Teleborian’s | 包括了部分彼尤曼和泰勒柏林 |
[1:44:29] | Correspondence about Lisbeth. | 有关丽莎白斯的来往信件 |
[1:44:32] | Can you make a copy of it | 你能不能复印一份 |
[1:44:34] | and send the originals to Bublanski? | 然后把原件送给巴兰斯基 |
[1:44:36] | I’m leaving for Gothenburg. | 我准备去高森伯格 |
[1:44:39] | I want to find her before the police does, and be there for her. | 我想在警方之前找到她 帮助她 |
[1:44:43] | I owe her that. | 这是我该为她做的 |
[1:44:48] | Be careful. | 万事小心 |
[1:48:28] | Hello, father. | 你好 父亲 |
[1:48:44] | – Yes? – Bublanski and Modig is here. | -喂 -巴兰斯基和摩的在这 |
[1:48:47] | They just read the report about Salander from ’93. | 他们刚看了关于萨兰德的93年报告 |
[1:48:52] | Now they want Bjuman address. Can we give it to them? | 他们现在想要彼尤曼的地址 可以给他们吗 |
[1:48:57] | They can find it themselves. | 他们自己会找到的 |
[1:49:00] | How hard can it be? They’re the fucking poloice. | 能有多难 他们是他妈的警察呢 |
[1:49:05] | Let me speak to him. | 让我跟他说 |
[1:49:08] | Blomkvist, | 布罗姆科斯特 |
[1:49:09] | I think it’s best that you come in and give us your witness statement. | 我认为你最好过来给我们做证人陈述 |
[1:49:13] | I have no time for it. I’m not in Stockholm. | 我没时间干这个 我不在斯德哥尔摩 |
[1:49:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:49:19] | Remember that I’m a private snoop and I don’t understand jack shit. | 记住 我是个私家侦探 不懂警察那套 |
[1:49:23] | Don’t be childish. I’m also doubting Salander’s guilt. | 别孩子气 我也怀疑萨兰德是否有罪了 |
[1:49:28] | May I talk to Erika again? | 我能跟伊利卡说话吗 |
[1:49:33] | – Yes? – give them Bjuman’s address. | -喂 -给他们彼尤曼的地址吧 |
[1:49:36] | I’m turning my cellphone off now. I don’t want to be traced. Good bye. | 我要关机了 我可不想被跟踪 再见 |
[1:49:45] | You set off every alarm on the farm. | 你触动了农场的所有警报 |
[1:49:50] | Movement sensors? | 移位传感器 |
[1:50:02] | You look like shit. | 你看起来很糟 |
[1:50:08] | But you have my eyes… | 但你有和我一样的眼睛 |
[1:50:14] | Are you in pain? | 你痛苦吗 |
[1:50:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:50:19] | I have given you some thought over the years. | 我这些年曾想到过你 |
[1:50:23] | About every time I look in the mirror. | 几乎每次照镜子都会 |
[1:50:27] | You should’ve left my mother alone. | 你不该惹我妈妈 |
[1:50:30] | Your mother… your mother was a whore. | 你的母亲… 她是个妓女 |
[1:50:34] | No. She was a cashier and tried her best to make ends meet. | 不 她是个出纳 她一直努力维持生计 |
[1:50:38] | You can think what you want about your mother. | 你愿意怎么想就怎么想吧 |
[1:50:42] | But she was a whore. | 可她就是个妓女 |
[1:50:47] | I hated you. | 我恨你 |
[1:50:53] | – But I have forgiven you. – Bullshit! | -但我已经原谅你了 -屁话 |
[1:50:56] | Bjurman hired you to kill me. | 彼尤曼雇你杀我 |
[1:50:59] | That was a whole different matter. That was business. | 那完全是另外一回事 那是生意 |
[1:51:05] | You had a movie he wanted. | 你有他要的影片 |
[1:51:10] | And I’m running a small business. | 我不过是做做小生意 |
[1:51:18] | Did he really rape you? | 他真强奸了你吗 |
[1:51:24] | He must’ve had some fucking bad taste in women. | 他对女人的品味真他妈低 |
[1:51:31] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[1:51:33] | Sit down, or I’ll shoot you like a dog. | 坐好 要不我就像宰狗那样毙了你 |
[1:51:43] | – Where did you find that retard? – You really haven’t figured it out yet? | -你从哪找的那个笨蛋 -你真的还没猜到 |
[1:51:50] | They claimed you’re a really good researcher. | 他们还说你很善于研究 |
[1:51:55] | Obviously not. | 显然搞错了 |
[1:52:00] | He’s your brother. | 他是你哥哥 |
[1:52:03] | – What? – Correction, you half brother. | -什么 -更正一下 你的半个哥哥 |
[1:52:08] | The result of a recreational incident a long time ago in Germany. | 很久之前一次在德国消遣的结果 |
[1:52:37] | Did Niederman shoot Bjurman as well? Why? | 尼德曼也杀了彼尤曼吗 为什么 |
[1:52:42] | Bjurman was a moron. He had papers that were mine. | 彼尤曼是个笨蛋 他拿了属于我的文件 |
[1:52:47] | He was one of very few who knew about my background. | 他是少数知道我背景的人之一 |
[1:52:51] | I could not trust that he would keep his mouth shut. | 我不相信他会闭牢他的嘴巴 |
[1:52:55] | Especially not when journalists began meddling in our affairs. | 尤其是当记者开始搅进这件事情之后 |
[1:52:59] | That was the drop. | 这会要了我的命 |
[1:53:02] | You made too many mistakes. The police will identify you. | 你做太多坏事了 警方会查出你的 |
[1:53:06] | Oh, I’m scared. | 哦 好怕怕 |
[1:53:11] | No, I didn’t shoot anyone. | 不 我从没枪杀任何人 |
[1:53:14] | I’m just an old, wounded invalid. | 我只是个年老 受伤的废人 |
[1:53:24] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[1:53:58] | I should probably say something. | 也许我该说点什么 |
[1:54:02] | But I have nothing to say to you. | 但我对你又无话可说 |
[1:54:06] | That’s okay. Neither do i. | 没事 我也没什么可说 |
[1:54:10] | Let’s get it over with. | 我们来做个了结吧 |
[1:54:12] | Fortunately I managed to catch you red handed. | 庆幸我查到了你是主谋 |
[1:54:14] | The police will come tonight. | 警察今晚就会来的 |
[1:54:17] | Bullshit! | 胡说 |
[1:54:20] | I was waiting for you to make a bluff. | 就等着你虚张声势呢 |
[1:54:24] | You came here to kill me. You didn’t talk to anyone. | 你是来杀我的 你谁都没有告诉 |
[1:54:30] | May I show you something? | 能给你看样东西吗 |
[1:54:41] | Everything you said the last hour has been published online. | 你最后说的每句话都被发布到网上了 |
[1:54:47] | May I see? | 给我看看 |
[1:54:57] | No this isn’t one of those. | 不 这个不是 |
[1:55:21] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[1:55:28] | What are you waiting for? | 还等什么 |
[2:00:06] | Come here! Come here! | 出来 出来 |
[2:03:18] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[2:03:22] | It’s me. | 我来了 |
[2:03:32] | Lisbeth… | 丽莎白斯… |
[2:03:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |