英文名称:Flugt
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | The escape | 逃亡 |
[01:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | Hurry! | 快 |
[02:35] | Hurry! surround the car. | 快 围住汽车 |
[02:53] | Hold him. make sure he’s not escaping. | 抓住他 别让他跑了 |
[03:05] | Do it! | 照我说的做 |
[03:11] | Cover her head. | 套住她的头 |
[03:21] | Go! | 走 |
[04:11] | Get her inside. | 把她拖进去 |
[04:16] | Drop her there. | 放在这 |
[04:19] | Hold her legs. | 按住她的腿 |
[04:23] | Tie her hands. come on. | 捆住她的手 快点 |
[04:25] | Nazir, she’s your responsibility. she musn’t escape. | 纳兹尔 她就由你负责了 别让她跑了 |
[06:29] | Are you ready? is the camera ready? | 你准备好了么 摄像机准备好了么 |
[06:39] | In there! move the chair. | 在这 挪一下椅子 |
[06:42] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[06:45] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:47] | Put this on. get her ready. | -把这个戴上 -把她弄好了 |
[06:59] | 你想让我读这个么 你想让我读这个么 | |
[07:00] | This is an important moment. allah is great! | 这是个伟大的时刻 伟大的安拉 |
[07:05] | Read! read it aloud. tell her to read it. | 读 大声读 告诉她读 |
[07:29] | – look, mom! – that’s nice, sweetie. | – 看 妈妈 -这很好 亲爱的 |
[07:48] | Could i have some juice, dad? | 能给我倒点果汁么 爸爸 |
[07:51] | – dad? more juice. – wait. | -爸爸 给我倒果汁 -等等 |
[10:39] | Did you know that your uncle killed | 你知道你叔叔被杀了么 |
[10:41] | the interpreter sign of life | 那个口译员已经死了 |
[10:43] | He said we only needed the woman. | 他说我们只需要那个女人 |
[10:49] | What will happen to her? | 她将面临什么呢 |
[10:59] | – is that hers? – where is denmark? | -那是她的么 – 丹麦在那里 |
[11:05] | Far away. in europe. | 很远 在欧洲 |
[11:11] | She looks happy. | 她看起来很开心 |
[11:14] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[11:19] | In the case of the danish hostage… | 对于一个丹麦人质来说 |
[11:30] | There isn’t much denmark can do. | 丹麦人能做的也不多 |
[11:34] | The interpreter, zalmai hussani, | 口译员 zalmai hussani |
[11:36] | who accompanied sign of life | 那个还活着的人 |
[12:08] | – was found dead this morning… | -今天早上被证实已经死亡 |
[15:48] | Ten days with no sign of life | 十天了 还没有她活着的消息 |
[16:08] | I’ll be right there. | 我得去那里 |
[16:22] | It’s this case… it may go all the way to strasbourg. | 就现在这个情况 我得去趟strasbourg |
[16:26] | – to the court of human rights? – yes. | -去人权法庭? -是的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:739个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:93个,六级词汇:45个,GRE词汇:50个,托福词汇:62个,考研词汇:94个,专四词汇:84个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:171个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[16:30] | She became psychotic in isolation. | 与世隔绝会让她变得神志不清的 |
[16:32] | it’s an open aill air it. | 我们得救她出来 |
[16:37] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[16:40] | I must be done by tomorrow. | 这件事明天必须做 |
[16:51] | – in ten minutes i’ll be asleep. | -我十分钟后就睡 |
[16:54] | – i’ll be right tabout this woman | -这个女人会没事的 |
[17:16] | Nazir… you’ll have the honour of killing her. | 纳兹尔 你应该以杀了她为荣 |
[17:21] | You must avenge the death of your father. | 你要为你死去的父亲报仇 |
[17:26] | But it’s just another dead journalist. | 但是不是刚死了一个记者么 |
[17:31] | No one can see the difference anymore. | 没人分得清这之间的区别 |
[17:34] | Not even bbc will air it. | 连BBC都不会播 |
[17:39] | You are wise, nazir. | 你很聪明 纳兹尔 |
[17:42] | So was your father. | 你爸爸也是 |
[17:44] | I remember how everybody had great respect for him in herat. | 我记得人们都是那么的打心里尊敬他 |
[17:51] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[17:55] | We’ll think of something new. | 我们得想点新的办法 |
[18:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:05] | I’m leaving. watch the sheep. | 我要走了 看好羊 |
[18:15] | Get the camera ready. | 把摄像机准备好 |
[18:21] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了么 |
[18:23] | The danish government refuses to cooperate. | 丹麦政府拒绝合作 |
[18:27] | They do not care about this woman. | 他们不关心这个女人的死活 |
[18:31] | They have ten days to meet our humble demands. | 他们有十天的时间来满足我们卑微的要求 |
[18:38] | Each day we will demonstrate our | 每天我们都要证明我们的 |
[18:40] | dedication to a fi unfortunately. | 献身精神 不幸的是 |
[18:43] | – by taking a finger from this woman. | -通过切掉她的手指 |
[18:46] | Ten days, ten fingers! | 十天 十个手指 |
[18:51] | Allah is great! | 伟大的安拉 |
[19:00] | Place her hand on the table. | 把她的手放在桌子上 |
[19:09] | Today you must prove you’re a man. be a man. | 今天你必须要证明你是个男人 做个男人 |
[19:13] | Do it for your father. do it for a free afghanistan. | 为了你的父亲 为了自由的阿富汗 |
[19:27] | Allah is great! | 伟大的安拉 |
[19:31] | Be a man, nazir. | 做个男人 纳兹尔 |
[19:34] | Do it for islam. | 为了穆斯林 |
[19:38] | Do it for your father. | 为了你父亲 |
[19:41] | Allah is great. | 伟大的安拉 |
[19:43] | Allah is great! | 伟大的安拉 |
[23:33] | 渴的时候 喝点这个 等你回到丹麦的时候 | |
[26:56] | Don’t you think i know you cannot escape without help? | 你觉得没有帮助 她逃得了么 |
[26:59] | – someone gave her the keys. – | -有人给了她钥匙 |
[27:01] | that’s not true! i unfortunately. | 就是那样的 很不幸 |
[27:04] | Get him out. everybody out! we must leave. | 把他弄出去 所有人出去 我们得离开了 |
[28:19] | – and the interpreter, zalmai? – he… | -那个口译员 zalmai ? -他 |
[28:25] | He didn’t make it. unfortunately. | 他没能活下来 很不幸 |
[28:30] | And his wife and children? | 那他的妻子和孩子呢 |
[28:33] | We found their bodies in a ditch. | 我们在沟渠里发现他们的尸体 |
[28:38] | Shortly after you had disappeared. | 在你消失后的很短时间里 |
[28:48] | Rikke… Rikke… | |
[28:52] | How did you manage to escape? | 你是怎么逃出来的? |
[28:59] | I knocked down one of the guards, took his keys and ran. | 我把一个撞到在地上 拿上他的钥匙 就跑了 |
[29:10] | I’ve never heard of anyone escaping the taliban. | 我从未听过有人可以从taliban逃出来 |
[29:14] | On their own. | 依靠他们自己逃出来 |
[29:17] | How did you find your way? | 你是怎么找到逃跑路线的 |
[29:20] | – i don’t know. – right, but maybe you… | -我不知道 -嗯 也许你… |
[29:23] | I don’t know, and i’m really exhausted. | 我不知道 我现在真的很累了 |
[29:27] | These gentlemen are experts in matters of terrorism. | 这些人在恐怖分子问题上都是专家 |
[29:31] | They have a few questions. | 他们有些问题 |
[29:44] | Denmark | 丹麦 |
[30:43] | – hi. – hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[30:46] | – ready for the press conference? – yes. | – 准备好媒体招待会议了么 – 准备好了 |
[30:49] | – take all the time you need. – okay. | -有什么需要的时候告诉我 – 好 |
[30:52] | – are you sure? if you need… – | – 你确定么 如果你需要 |
[30:54] | damn it, i just to. | 该死的 行了 |
[31:03] | Let her through! | 让她过去 |
[31:15] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[31:18] | It is with great joy and relief | 这让人很欣慰 |
[31:21] | that i am able tck. – hi, susi. | 因为她能回来 |
[31:24] | – our dear colleague rikke lyngvig. | 我们亲爱的里克·林维格 |
[31:28] | Rikke, how did you escape? | 丽琪 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[31:34] | How was captivity? | 俘虏生活是什么样的 |
[31:37] | Were you very afraid? | 你害怕么 |
[31:39] | What happened was that shortly after | 接着又发生了什么 |
[31:43] | having my finger ce you. – you too. | 我的手指被切掉了一根 |
[31:47] | And when i woke up – | 然后当我醒的时候 |
[31:50] | – i was lying in my cell. | 我躺在我的小囚室里 |
[31:52] | And… | 然后… |
[31:54] | I noticed… that the guard watching me had fallen asleep… | 我发现 那个看着我的警卫睡着了 |
[32:00] | So i picked up this rock… | 所以我捡起一块石头 |
[32:52] | Hi, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[32:53] | Uh… thomas. | 额 托马斯 |
[32:57] | I just heard… | 我刚刚听到… |
[33:01] | …what happened. | 发生了什么事 |
[33:05] | I can’t stop thinking about… | 我止不住的想 |
[33:09] | I hope you’re okay. | 我希望你安然无事 |
[33:14] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[33:18] | Give me a call. | 给我回个电话 |
[33:21] | Please give me a call. | 请给我回个电话 |
[33:24] | Call me, no matter what. | 给我电话 不管什么事 |
[33:27] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[33:52] | – hi, rikke! – hi. | -嗨 丽琪 -嗨 |
[33:56] | – hi. welcome back. – hi, susi. | – 嗨 欢迎归来 – 嗨 susi |
[34:01] | – so, bech, do i still have a desk? – hi, rikke. | – 贝克 这里还有我的位置么 -嗨 rikke |
[34:06] | – it’s great to see you. – you too. | – 非常高兴能再次看到你 – 我也是 |
[34:10] | – are you okay? – well… | – 你还好么 – 额… |
[34:12] | Oh right. | 很好 |
[34:14] | – seriously, are you okay? – yes. | – 说真的 你还好么 – 是的 |
[34:17] | – there’s no pressure. – don’t you start, too! | – 不要有压力 – 你不用这么快开始 |
[34:20] | I’m serious. don’t push yourself too hard, now. | 我是认真的 别给自己太大压力 |
[34:25] | All i want is to get back to work. | 我所想的只是想赶紧开始工作 |
[34:27] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[34:30] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[34:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:51] | I’ll write a two-page account right down to the last detail. | 根据最近的详情 我写了两页说明 |
[34:57] | A diary? | 日记? |
[35:00] | Personal and therapeutic. that’s a great idea. | 个人的而且是有益的 这是个好主意 |
[35:03] | It’ll sell more papers, and we like that. | 这会大卖的 人们会喜欢的 |
[35:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:09] | I assume you’ll be expecting more | 我以为你会要求更多 |
[35:11] | than a free luhstop working? | 比自由工作 |
[35:13] | Yes, obviously, but you know what i want, kielland. | 嗯 很明显 但是你知道我想要什么 kielland |
[35:16] | I want to do political stuff and refugee stories – | 我想写些政治方面的东西 还有难民的故事 |
[35:19] | – even if it doesn’t fit with our editorial line. | – 尽管不符合主编制定的路线 |
[35:26] | And i want to write a book. | 而且我想写一本书 |
[35:30] | – Independently from the paper? – Yes, | -独立于报纸之外的吗 -是的 |
[35:32] | About my thought of the war. | 是关于我对战争的思考的 |
[35:37] | Don’t you ever stop working? | 难道你从不停止工作的吗 |
[35:42] | I take it we have a deal. | 我能行的 那我们说好了 |
[36:14] | So, the war correspondent has returned. | 我们的战地记者回来了啊 |
[36:17] | Yes, it was a rough ride. | 是啊 那是段很艰难的行程 |
[36:21] | But you get a lot of publicity. | 但是你获得了很多公众的注意 |
[36:23] | You were always good at that. | 你在这方面总是很在行 |
[36:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:28] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[36:29] | It may be difficult to live up to, | 如果你不是一个很棒的记者的话 |
[36:32] | if you are not a damn fine reporter | 那是很难做到这样的 |
[36:59] | Welcome to our minister of integration | 欢迎资源部部长 |
[37:01] | and to reporter Rikke Lyngvig. | 还有记者里克·林维格 |
[37:03] | We’re here to throw some light on the | 我们今天的话题就是关注一下 |
[37:06] | ongoing debate about the interpreters. | 时下对那些翻译员的一些辩论 |
[37:09] | Hanne Hvidtfeldt, why don’t you grant | 哈恩·维特菲尔德 为什么您不对 |
[37:11] | these interpreters asylum. | 这些翻译员提供庇护资助 |
[37:13] | They’ve made their own bed. | 这是他们自己的选择 |
[37:15] | They accepted a risky job, | 他们接受了一份有风险的工作 |
[37:17] | and it is the Afghan government… | 而且是阿富汗政府 |
[37:20] | These afghan interpreters have chosen | 是这些阿富汗的翻译员选择了 |
[37:23] | to help the Danish government. | 帮助丹麦政府 |
[37:25] | They put their lives on the line for us | 他们将自己的生命作为与我们同盟的赌注 |
[37:28] | so aren’t they our responsibility? | 难道我们不应该对他们负责吗 |
[37:31] | We can’t make special laws for everybody. | 我们不能给每个人定制特别的法律 |
[37:35] | We must see the bigger picture. | 我们必须着眼于大局 |
[37:37] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你认为的吗 |
[37:39] | Special laws for people in distress. | 给予危难中的人特别法令 |
[37:41] | I find it deplorable that | 我认为可悲的是 |
[37:43] | every time we hear of a pig transport – | 当我们每次听到肉猪运输 |
[37:46] | – that has a hint of neglect about it – | 有一丝疏忽的时候 |
[37:49] | – we make special laws ’cause we are oh so outraged. | 我们制定特别法令因为我们非常愤慨 |
[37:53] | – But when it comes to refugees, | 而到了难民这儿 |
[37:55] | it’s suddenly all about the principle. | 突然就变成了原则性问题 |
[37:57] | How can your government defend that | 政府凭什么宁愿为猪辩护 |
[38:00] | pigs are better off than people? | 也不愿意帮助人民 |
[38:08] | In this case, my hands are tied. | 在这件事上 我的手头很紧 |
[38:10] | Our supporting party won’t accept it. | 我们背后的政党不会接受的 |
[38:13] | You know I always oppose tightenings. | 你知道我一直反对这种紧缩政策 |
[38:16] | But in this case, i have no choice. | 但在这件事上 我没有选择余地 |
[38:19] | – you always have a choice! – it’s not that simple. | -你总是有选择的 -事情不是这么简单的 |
[38:24] | I’m only able to help someone, | 只有当我背后有政治支持的时候 |
[38:26] | if I’ve got political backing. | 我才能帮助其他人 |
[38:29] | That’s the name of the game. | 这就是游戏规则 |
[38:38] | Nazir! | 纳兹尔 |
[38:40] | You’re a good boy and i choose to believe you. | 你是个好孩子 而且我也相信你 |
[38:48] | I have a very special gift for you. | 我有个特别的礼物给你 |
[39:12] | Come… | 跟我来 |
[39:14] | Abduljabar Khan was just appointed Home Secretary. | 阿卜杜尔贾巴尔·卡恩刚被指定为内政大臣 |
[39:17] | – In three days he’ll be staying there. – At that hotel? | -他三天内将会到达这里 -在那个酒店吗 |
[39:21] | He promised his three children | 他答应了他的三个孩子 |
[39:23] | they’d get to see the town mosque. | 他们可以去看镇上的清真寺 |
[39:26] | – they must be well protected. – They only bring one guard. | -他们必须被妥善保护 -他们只带了一个保镖 |
[40:12] | Nazir… get help. | 纳兹尔 来帮忙 |
[40:24] | No… oh god. not my son. | 不 真主啊 别带走我儿子 |
[40:28] | Help me. oh god no… | 帮帮我 真主啊 不 |
[40:40] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[41:18] | – may i? – yes, of course. | -我可以拿走这张椅子吗 -当然可以 |
[42:15] | I must have called you a hundred times. | 我打了你的电话至少有100次了 |
[42:19] | – what are you doing here? – why don’t you return my calls? | -你在这儿干嘛 -为什么你不回我电话 |
[42:23] | I’ve been working non-stop, since i got back. | 我回来以后一直在工作 没停过 |
[42:26] | I’m really pressed for time. | 我真的没有时间 |
[42:29] | I see. i didn’t realize. | 我明白了 我没注意到 |
[42:33] | I’ll wait until you have time. okay? | 那我就等到你有时间 好吗 |
[42:59] | Let’s go for a walk. come on, don’t be so stubborn. | 我们去散散步吧 来吧 别这么固执 |
[43:07] | It’s just a walk. | 只是散散步 |
[43:09] | A tiny walk. | 小散步 |
[43:28] | I thought i was going to lose you. | 我以为我要失去你了 |
[43:32] | I saw you on tv, and it scared me senseless. | 我在电视上看到你了 把我吓呆了 |
[43:38] | But we haven’t seen each other for years. | 但我们已经不见好多年了 |
[43:40] | You’ve got a wife and kids and | 你也已经有老婆和孩子了 |
[43:42] | all the things we could’ve had. | 还有所有我们本可以拥有的 |
[43:47] | You didn’t want me. | 你不想要我 |
[43:51] | No, not back then. | 不 当时不是这样的 |
[43:52] | I wasn’t ready. | 是我没准备好而已 |
[43:55] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[43:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:08] | Sorry. I’m a little nervous. | 对不起 我有点紧张 |
[44:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[45:14] | I was so afraid, Thomas. | 我很害怕 托马斯 |
[45:18] | I thought i was going to die in the backseat of that car. | 我以为我会死在那车的后座上 |
[45:23] | In my mind’s eye i kept seeing | 我的脑海里一直在浮现 |
[45:25] | all the films of decapitations. | 所有斩首的电影 |
[45:29] | And then… | 然后 |
[45:34] | Then i saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[45:40] | The very last image in my head was you. | 我脑中最后的影像就是你 |
[45:46] | And nothing else. | 没有其他的 |
[45:53] | Can you imagine that feeling? | 你能想象那种感觉吗 |
[45:56] | To be thinking of you, when i believe i’m about to die. | 在我相信自己要死的时候我想到了你 |
[45:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[46:01] | i didn’t mean to… | 我的意思不是 |
[46:03] | then you turn up out of nowhere. | 然后你不知道从哪里就冒出来了 |
[46:11] | I never wanted to upset you. | 我一直想让你开心 |
[46:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:25] | But you’re married. | 但你结婚了 |
[46:30] | Yes. i’m married. | 是的 我结婚了 |
[46:36] | Which is why we won’t do this again. | 这也是为什么我们不能再这么做了 |
[46:41] | I won’t settle for having you only in my mind. | 我不会只满足于在脑子里拥有你啊 |
[46:47] | I won’t do that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[47:12] | Tyrkiet | 土耳其 |
[47:29] | What now? | 现在干嘛 |
[47:33] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么 |
[47:38] | If we’re ever to get the 4,000 dollars for a trafficker – | 如果我们不能给4000美金给贩毒者 |
[47:43] | – we’ll be collecting cans for three years. | 我们要捡三年的易拉罐 |
[47:51] | I’m going to denmark. | 我要去丹麦 |
[48:11] | Give us the cans! | 把这些易拉罐给我们 |
[48:14] | Let them have the bag. | 把袋子给他们 |
[48:38] | There is a way to get to denmark | 有一条去丹麦的路子 |
[48:41] | that won’t cost us 4,000 dollars. | 不用花4000美金 |
[48:44] | How? | 怎么去 |
[48:45] | We jump on a truck, | 我们跳进一辆卡车 |
[48:48] | and it takes us straight into europe. | 载着我们直接开进欧洲 |
[48:51] | You must be crazy. | 你疯了 |
[48:53] | You want us to jump onto a truck? | 你要我们跳进一辆卡车吗 |
[48:56] | Do you think Rikke will help us? | 你认为Rikke会帮我们吗 |
[49:01] | Yes. You saved her life. | 当然 你救了她一命 |
[49:07] | Do you think everyone in europe has blonde hair? | 你觉得欧洲所有人都有一头金发吗 |
[49:11] | Yes, like Paris Hilton. | 是的 就像帕丽斯·希尔顿 |
[49:15] | – She’s from america. – She’s beautiful. | -她是美国人 -她很漂亮 |
[49:48] | Look at the cars. | 看那些车 |
[49:50] | They slow down, where the road starts climbing. | 它们在上坡路段减速了 |
[49:55] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[49:56] | They’re going at least 50 miles an hour. | 这些车时速至少有50英里 |
[50:00] | Do we have a choice? | 我们有其他选择吗 |
[50:05] | We could go to a brothel and sell our bodies. | 我们可以去妓院卖身啊 |
[50:08] | It pays 200 dollars a trick. | 200美金一次 |
[50:11] | We’d only have to do it 20 times. | 我们只要做20次就好了 |
[50:18] | You kind of want to, right? | 你还蛮想做这行的 是吗 |
[50:19] | I’ve seen the looks you send me. | 我从你脸上看出来了 |
[50:22] | You’d do it for free. | 你只能免费做 |
[50:42] | Wait for a truck. | 等一辆卡车 |
[50:46] | That one. | 就那辆 |
[50:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[50:52] | Now! | 跳 |
[53:21] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[53:35] | This is where you live. | 这是你住的地方 |
[53:38] | So, I’ll talk to you later. | 我晚些时候再跟你聊 |
[55:41] | Read it. | 读一读 |
[55:43] | – what do you mean? – what part of ‘read it’ didn’t you get? | -什么意思 -“读一读”的哪个部分你没明白 |
[55:48] | You’re the only one who hasn’t read it. | 你是唯一一个还没读的 |
[55:51] | You want me to interview her? | 你想让我采访她吗 |
[55:53] | Sunday a week from now. Full page. | 下周日 交一整页 |
[55:57] | – Do people never get tired of her? – Nope. | -难道人们不会对她感到厌倦吗 -不 |
[56:02] | I think you should shoot the pictures at her boat. | 我认为你应该在她船上拍照片 |
[56:05] | – Yes, of course she also has a boat. – Cheer up! | -没错 她当然有艘小船 -振作起来 |
[56:21] | Look at me, please. | 请你看着我 |
[56:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:29] | I’m all done. | 我的搞定了 |
[56:33] | …i found a rock in my cell – | 我在我的牢房里找到一块石头 |
[56:35] | – and then i hit the guard on the head. i sneaked out – | 然后我敲晕了警卫 偷跑出来 |
[56:39] | – and ran like hell. | 然后一路狂奔 |
[56:46] | Anything else you want to ask me? | 还有什么你想问的吗 |
[56:50] | – No, not really. – Okay. | -没了 -好的 |
[56:52] | – Congratulations on your book. – Thank you. | -恭喜你的书出版了 -谢谢 |
[56:56] | Well, I never heard of anyone | 我从来没有听过一个人 |
[56:58] | escaping the Taliban on their own. | 可以自己从塔利班手里逃出来 |
[57:01] | – See you. – Yes. Bye. | -再见 -好的 再见 |
[58:03] | – Push. – Will he come if i push it? | -用力推 -如果我推了他会来吗 |
[58:07] | Will he come if i push it? | 如果我坚持的话 他会来吗 |
[58:09] | maybe something exciting happens. | 也许有些激动人心的事要发生 |
[58:11] | maybe something my wife for me? | 也许我的妻子为我准备了一些惊喜 |
[58:14] | – one, two, three… – one, two, three… | -一 二 三… -一 二 三… |
[1:00:57] | What were you doing in the girls’ section? | 你刚才在女生那边干嘛 |
[1:01:02] | Looks like a big viking once fucked your mother. | 难不成以前有北欧人跟你妈上过床 |
[1:01:05] | Huh? | 你说话啊 |
[1:01:10] | She went out the window! | 她从窗户逃走啦 |
[1:01:17] | Over there. get the dog! | 在那边 快去放狗 |
[1:01:25] | Get the fucking dog! | 快把该死的警犬弄出来 |
[1:02:40] | Rikke speaking. hello? | 我是丽琪 你是哪位 |
[1:02:44] | It’s Thomas. | 我是托马斯 |
[1:02:48] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[1:02:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:02:54] | I’m at… | 我在… |
[1:02:57] | …an office party. | …办公室派对上 |
[1:03:00] | You’re drunk. go home to your house in the suburbs. | 你喝醉了 回郊区的家吧 |
[1:03:05] | – right? – yes. | -好吗 -恩 |
[1:03:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:03:49] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:03:52] | I can’t help myself. | 我控制不了我自己 |
[1:03:57] | You can’t have it all. | 你不能什么都想要 |
[1:04:01] | I think i’m doing alright. | 我觉得我现在很好 |
[1:04:07] | Would you leave your wife for me? | 你会为了我跟你妻子离婚吗 |
[1:04:10] | don’t ask me stuff like that. | 不要问我那样的问题 |
[1:04:12] | I want to know what you want now | 我想知道你到底想要什么 |
[1:04:21] | I love the scent of you. | 我喜欢你散发出来的气息 |
[1:04:25] | I love your smile and your kiss. and i love… | 我喜欢你的微笑和香吻 我还喜欢… |
[1:04:28] | I love that you know what you want! | 我喜欢你总是知道我在想什么 |
[1:04:31] | But, do you love me? | 那 你喜欢我吗 |
[1:04:34] | I love that you’re so fucking stubborn. | 我还喜欢你倔得像头牛 |
[1:04:41] | Let it ring. | 让它响 |
[1:04:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:04:45] | – rikke, don’t answer it… – hello, rikke speaking. | -丽琪 别接… -你好 我是丽琪 |
[1:05:21] | why is he in denmark? – i don’t know. | 他为什么会在丹麦 -我不知道 |
[1:05:23] | why is he calling you? | 那他为什么打电话给你 |
[1:05:25] | i don’t know, damn it. | 我不知道 该死 |
[1:05:30] | It’s not very clever to meet with a terrorist | 跟一个恐怖分子碰面太不明智了 |
[1:05:35] | He’s extremely dangerous. | 他是危险人物 |
[1:05:38] | You’ll just have to trust me. okay? | 你只管相信我 好吗 |
[1:07:18] | Rikke… | 丽琪… |
[1:07:21] | Would you mind telling me what this is all about? | 你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[1:07:27] | I had to lie. | 我撒谎是迫不得已的 |
[1:07:54] | Here. | 坐下 |
[1:08:02] | From a legal point of view… | 从法律的角度来说… |
[1:08:06] | You must come forward. | 你必须要站出来 |
[1:08:08] | No, that’s a bad idea. | 不 那会坏了大事 |
[1:08:10] | He’s on the run, and if i do that, | 他是在逃犯 如果我那样做了 |
[1:08:12] | they’ll ship him back | 他们会把遣送回国 |
[1:08:14] | Not if you tell the truth. that’ll change the whole picture. | 如果你说出了实情 情况就会大不一样 |
[1:08:19] | I’ll fix it. i have an old friend that can help me. | 我可以解决这事 有个老朋友可以帮我 |
[1:08:23] | No one needs to know about this. | 没有必要让其他人知道这件事 |
[1:08:31] | So, what will you do? | 那你要怎么做 |
[1:08:37] | I know how the media will spin this. | 媒体知道了 肯定会大做文章 |
[1:08:40] | I lied to the world in a book that sold 30,000 copies. | 我在一本卖了3万册的书里撒了谎 |
[1:08:44] | – people will understand. – no, they won’t! | -人们会理解你的 -不 他们不会 |
[1:08:48] | To them he’s a terrorist, | 无论我说什么 |
[1:08:48] | no matter what i say. | 他对他们来说都是个恐怖分子 |
[1:08:50] | you owe it to him to try. | 这是你欠他的 你应该试一试 |
[1:08:52] | i don’t even know him, dammit! | 我甚至都不了解他 真该死 |
[1:10:00] | – morning, arne. – good morning. | -早上好 阿纳 -早上好 |
[1:10:10] | Couple on the run | 亡命鸳鸯 |
[1:13:53] | Rikke, this is really bad timing. | 丽琪 现在时机不好 |
[1:13:57] | We’re under a lot of pressure, | 我们压力很大 |
[1:13:58] | and the police’ll call. | 警察也会打电话来问 |
[1:14:00] | You must help me. | 你一定要帮帮我 |
[1:14:01] | i don’t know what to do with him. | 我不知道该把他怎么办才好 |
[1:14:04] | I know a family that was previously | 我认识一伙人 他们之前 |
[1:14:06] | convicted of hi | 因为绑架罪被判刑 |
[1:14:09] | please, talk to them. | 拜托了 跟他们谈谈 |
[1:14:10] | it’s ole’s contact. | 他们是奥尔的联系人 |
[1:14:12] | Fine, call ole. | 好 那就打电话给奥尔 |
[1:14:13] | He’s on a trek in norway, so it’s gonna take a few days. | 他去挪威办事了 可能要过几天才回来 |
[1:14:17] | dammit! i can’t wait that long! | 该死 我等不了那么久 |
[1:14:20] | rikke, calm down. | 冷静点 丽琪 |
[1:14:22] | Two days. | 再等两天 |
[1:14:24] | – you can handle it! – yes. | -你可以等的 -恩 |
[1:14:29] | – i’ll give you a call. – yeah. | -到时我给你打电话 -好的 |
[1:14:32] | – so, we’ll talk. – yeah. | -我们到时再谈 -好 |
[1:14:34] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:15:14] | It’s a funeral for a dog. | 为狗开的一个葬礼 |
[1:15:17] | Of course we’ll cover it. | 当然了 我们会报道这件事的 |
[1:15:20] | The dog got a mountain of mail from readers. | 这只狗收到的读者来信都堆成山了 |
[1:15:33] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[1:15:43] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:15:47] | It is him. | 的确是他 |
[1:15:50] | No doubt about it. look at the eyes. | 毫无疑问 你对照一下眼睛 |
[1:15:56] | Why are you so hell-bent on taking down rikke? | 你为什么一门心思地想弄垮丽琪呢 |
[1:16:02] | If you won’t print it, i’ll take it elsewhere. | 你们要是不报道 我就去别家报社 |
[1:16:05] | Of course, we’ll print it. | 我们肯定会报道的 |
[1:16:07] | it’s a great piece of work, no matter why you did it. | 无论你居心何在 这次的确干得很漂亮 |
[1:16:11] | i go for the good story. and this story is good. | 我是奔着好新闻去的 这个题材很好 |
[1:16:15] | yes, definitely. | 是的 千真万确 |
[1:16:17] | But we need to hear rikke’s side of it first. | 但我们得先听听丽琪是怎么说的 |
[1:16:20] | isn’t it cut-and-dried? | 这还不够清楚吗 |
[1:16:21] | aiding a terrorist by the paper? | 报社记者帮助恐怖分子逃跑 |
[1:16:24] | She believes her great ass can get her everywhere. | 她以为自己神通广大 想去哪都可以呢 |
[1:16:28] | Shut up, arne. | 闭嘴 阿纳 |
[1:17:00] | – rikke, speaking. – hello, bech here. | -你好 我是丽琪 -我是贝克 |
[1:17:04] | Would you stop by the paper? | 你来一下报社好吗 |
[1:17:16] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:17:19] | Who took this? | 谁拍的 |
[1:17:24] | Arne, did you take this? | 阿纳 是你拍的吗 |
[1:17:26] | Did you stalk me and take pictures of me, you sick bastard! | 你是不是跟踪我偷拍的 你这个混蛋 |
[1:17:30] | Rikke, this doesn’t look too good. | 丽琪 事情可能不妙 |
[1:17:34] | You’re a proclaimed heroine, | 你是众所周知的女英雄 |
[1:17:35] | the guy in the picture | 在照片里跟你在一起的 |
[1:17:37] | is the very same one that kidnapped you. | 就是绑架你的那个人 |
[1:17:39] | Did you make some sick deal there? | 你是不是在那跟他们做了见不得人的交易 |
[1:17:41] | so that you could here he is… | 所以才可以安然无恙地回来 |
[1:17:45] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:17:56] | We must call the police. | 我们要报警 |
[1:17:59] | why the hell didn’t you tell us? | 你当初为什么不告诉我们 |
[1:18:01] | – i didn’t knobut… | 我当时什么都不知道 |
[1:18:08] | Stay here with bech. | 你跟贝克留在这 |
[1:18:13] | I’ll go get my stuff. | 我去取一下东西 |
[1:19:04] | …pencils and everything… – pencils and everything. | -铅笔和其他东西 -铅笔和其他东西 |
[1:19:09] | – there he is! – there he is… | -他在那 -他在那… |
[1:19:42] | – Igge, speaking. – Hi, it’s me. | -我是伊格 -你好 是我 |
[1:19:45] | I need your help. meet me at the boat right away. | 我需要你的帮助 马上到船边跟我碰头 |
[1:19:49] | I’ll take nazir to a safe place. | 我会把纳兹尔带送到安全的地方 |
[1:20:24] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:20:31] | Don’t worry, rikke. | 别担心 丽琪 |
[1:20:39] | Thank you, rikke. | 谢谢你 丽琪 |
[1:22:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:22:33] | – i apologize but… – hi. | -我很抱歉 但是… -你好 |
[1:22:36] | – hello. – i’m sarah. | -你好 -我是莎拉 |
[1:22:38] | Thomas’ wife. | 托马斯的妻子 |
[1:22:41] | I’m rikke, and i know thomas from 10 years ago… | 我是丽琪 十年前我就认识托马斯了 |
[1:22:44] | Yes. i know who you are. | 恩 我知道你是谁 |
[1:22:49] | – please, come in. – thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[1:22:57] | I saw the police at my house and | 我看到我家附近都是警察 |
[1:23:01] | I…don’t know what i thought, | 我当时脑子很乱 |
[1:23:03] | except that thomas’p where one can. | 就到托马斯这儿来了 |
[1:23:05] | makes him the only one who might be able to help me. | 他是唯一能帮我的人 |
[1:23:12] | Yes. yes, of course. | 没错 没错 当然了 |
[1:23:19] | I’ll get the guest room ready, | 我去把客房安顿好 |
[1:23:21] | and you can stay here for tomorrow.Right? | 你可以明天再走 好吗 |
[1:23:25] | one must help where one can. | 能帮忙的地方我们都会帮你 |
[1:23:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:48] | I’m sorry, thomas. | 我非常抱歉 托马斯 |
[1:24:29] | N is safe. | 纳兹尔很安全 |
[1:24:46] | Kidnapped journalist meets with terrorist | 被绑架的女记者和恐怖分子见面 |
[1:25:32] | Why is he wearing your jacket? | 为什么他穿着你的夹克衫 |
[1:25:43] | you said it got stolen at the party. | 你说衣服在派对上被偷了 |
[1:25:45] | it’s not like what they say | 事情不是像他们说的一样 |
[1:25:46] | Don’t lie to my face. | 别当着我的面说谎 |
[1:25:50] | Do you take me for a fool? | 你是不是把我当傻子了 |
[1:25:59] | Don’t you think i see what’s going on? | 你以为我什么都不知道吗 |
[1:26:02] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道这事会发生 |
[1:26:08] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你昨晚为什么没有发话 |
[1:26:16] | Because i love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:26:28] | I’m taking the girls to the cottage. | 我要带孩子们到度假屋去 |
[1:26:33] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:26:42] | Are you coming back? | 你还会回来吗 |
[1:27:10] | if i had known that sarah… | 如果我当初知道莎拉… |
[1:27:13] | i don’t want the actual truth. | 我不想听这些 |
[1:27:24] | Not right now. | 至少现在不要 |
[1:27:38] | We should… | 我们应该… |
[1:27:41] | We must focus. | 我们得集中精力 |
[1:27:43] | First of all, | 首先 |
[1:27:44] | you need to regain your credibility. | 你得赢回信誉 |
[1:27:48] | You’re losing sympathy from all corners | 因为撒谎 |
[1:27:50] | because of the truth. | 你失去了同情 |
[1:27:54] | – what should i do? – what i’ve been saying all along. | -那我该怎么做 -照我说的 |
[1:27:57] | Come forward with the truth. | 实话实说 |
[1:28:01] | And this time, the actual truth. | 这次 一定要说出真相 |
[1:28:05] | So I should just say: | 所以 我要告诉大家 |
[1:28:07] | “yes, i lied. let’s move on.” | 是的 我骗了你们 忘了这些吧 |
[1:28:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:28:13] | I have a camera here. | 我这儿有摄像机 |
[1:28:15] | You tell your story from the beginning. | 你讲一下你的经历 从头开始 |
[1:28:18] | in detail and with honesty. | 要详细中肯 |
[1:28:20] | Let people know why you acted as you did. | 告诉大家你的苦衷 |
[1:28:23] | Isn’t there some legal measure… | 就没有什么法律途径么 |
[1:28:27] | Wake up, dammit! this has nothing to do with the law! | 醒醒吧 傻瓜 法律管不了这个 |
[1:28:29] | It’s a media thing. | 这是舆论 舆论 |
[1:28:33] | Radio and the papers are all over it, and tv will be tonight | 到处都是报道 晚上电视上也会播 |
[1:28:37] | – and tomorrow the word is that | 明天 全世界的人都会知道 |
[1:28:39] | you lied and helped a terrorist. | 你欺骗了他们 还帮助恐怖分子 |
[1:28:42] | That’s what he is to them. nothing but a terrorist. | 在他们眼里 他就是个恐怖分子 |
[1:28:46] | Not a single politician will find it | 没有人会为 |
[1:28:48] | lucrative to grant asylum to Nazir. | 纳兹尔 说话 |
[1:28:50] | We must turn the whole thing around! | 我们得把事情扳过来 |
[1:28:52] | make people understand- | 让大家知道 |
[1:28:54] | – that defending nazir is a just cause and maybe, | 为 纳兹尔 辩护是正义的行为 |
[1:28:56] | just maybe… …the politicians will step up. | 说不定 政治家们也会站出来 |
[1:29:03] | – so, a speech of defence? – yes. | -辩护演说? -没错 |
[1:29:10] | This is an open letter. | 这是封公开信 |
[1:29:12] | My name is rikke lyngvig, | 我是 里克·林维格 |
[1:29:14] | and i have been lying to all of you. | 我欺骗了大家 |
[1:29:16] | I had no choice, | 我别无选择 |
[1:29:18] | and i’d do it again in similar similar circumstances | 我不后悔 |
[1:29:21] | I was kidnapped in afghanistan | 在阿富汗 |
[1:29:22] | by nazir osmani and his group | 我被 纳兹尔·奥萨曼尼 他们绑架了 |
[1:29:26] | Nazir had recently lost his father | 纳兹尔 的父亲 |
[1:29:28] | in a demonstrate in Gereshk | 不久前在格雷克斯的游行中丧命 |
[1:29:30] | Us soldiers shot him and he died from internal haemorrhage. | 他中了美兵的枪 内脏出血而死 |
[1:29:34] | Nazir’s father opposed the taliban, | 纳兹尔 的父亲反对塔利班 |
[1:29:36] | but nazir waspressured by his uncle – | 他叔叔却强迫他 |
[1:29:39] | – to avenge his father’s death and join a terrorist group. | 为父报仇并加入恐怖组织 |
[1:29:44] | His life was threatened, | 他们威胁他 |
[1:29:47] | and he was forced to take parts in my kidnapping. | 他不得已才参与了绑架事件 |
[1:29:50] | Were it not for nazir osmani, i’d be dead today – | 要不是他 我早就没命了 |
[1:29:53] | – and that is why i lied to the media about my escape – | 这就是我撒谎的原因 |
[1:29:57] | – so that his uncle would not find out that | 为了不让他叔叔发现 |
[1:29:59] | had betrayed him. | 纳兹尔 背板了他 |
[1:30:01] | But the group got suspicious and would have forced him- | 但他们还是怀疑他 还想让他 |
[1:30:05] | to perform even worse actions | 参与更加 |
[1:30:07] | leading to more violence and deaths | 残暴的事 |
[1:30:10] | Nazir did the morally correct thing, when he released me – | 纳兹尔 遵从自己的良心救了我 |
[1:30:13] | – and i appeal to the authorities, | 我恳请政府 |
[1:30:16] | the media and to the politicians – | 媒体和政界人士 |
[1:30:18] | – not to punish this boy but instead | 不要惩罚他 |
[1:30:21] | help him by granting him asylum | 希望大家帮助他 同意他留下 |
[1:30:24] | We should follow our consciences, as | 我们也应该像 纳兹尔 一样 |
[1:30:27] | nazir followed his, when he saved me. | 遵从自己的良心 |
[1:30:30] | – welcome, hanne hvidtfeldt. – thank you. | -欢迎您 哈恩·维特菲尔德 -谢谢 |
[1:30:33] | This appeal has had all of denmark in uproar today – | 全丹麦都在抗议 里克·林维格 |
[1:30:38] | – and it’s an appeal addressed to you. what will you do? | 您打算怎么做 |
[1:30:41] | We cannot oblige rikke lyngvig. | 我们不能责备里克·林维格 |
[1:30:44] | We must get to the bottom of this, | 我们得清楚这一点 |
[1:30:46] | and nazir osmani must be tried. | 纳兹尔·奥萨曼尼 将会受审 |
[1:30:48] | But if rikke lyngvig speaks the truth, | 但是如果真如 里克·林维格 所言 |
[1:30:50] | it seems you ought to take action. | 您是不是该采取点行动 |
[1:30:52] | Rikke lyngvig is a good person, | 里克·林维格 不是坏人 |
[1:30:54] | but although she’s highly involved – | 尽管她脱不了干系 |
[1:30:56] | – she doesn’t know all there is to | 她并不真正 |
[1:30:58] | know about nazir Osmani’s activities | 了解 纳兹尔 Osmani |
[1:31:01] | That’s up to the courts, and today | 由法官来决定吧 今天 |
[1:31:04] | nazir’s group, Juyush as-Thar – | 纳兹尔所在的组织 Juyush as-Thar – |
[1:31:07] | – claimed responsibility for the us | 称是他们炸毁了 |
[1:31:09] | convoy blown up earlier this year. | 美军的车队 |
[1:31:11] | Did nazir osmani’s group attack US soldiers? | 他们袭击美军吗 |
[1:31:17] | Does that mean that he will be extradited to Guantánamo? | 那么他会被引渡关进关塔那摩吗 |
[1:31:21] | Yes, | 是的 |
[1:31:21] | our terror law enables us to cooperate with the us. | 反恐法规定 我们应与美方合作 |
[1:31:24] | – if they ask us, we’ll consider it. | -若美方要求 我们会考虑的 |
[1:31:29] | – thank you for coming. | -谢谢您的到来 |
[1:31:31] | That’s all for now about the sensitive nazir case… | 关于 纳兹尔 事件 就这些了 |
[1:31:38] | That’s the last thing we wanted to happen. | 糟糕 |
[1:31:42] | They’re extraditing him. | 他们要引渡他 |
[1:31:44] | If hvidtfeldt says it on TV, they’re doing it. | 韦德菲尔德 这样说了 他们肯定会这么做的 |
[1:31:48] | – They can’t send him to Guantánamo. | 不能把他送进关塔那摩 |
[1:31:50] | – That’s what the terror law is for! | 这是法律规定的 |
[1:31:53] | Turn yourself in. as soon as possible. | 快去自首 |
[1:31:57] | It’ll only get worse. | 这样只会更糟 |
[1:32:00] | If i turn myself in, | 我要是去自首的话 |
[1:32:01] | they’ll want me to take them to Nazir… | 他们会让我带他们去找 纳兹尔 |
[1:32:03] | They’ll find him anyway. | 他逃不掉的 |
[1:32:08] | They’ll find him sooner or later. | 他们迟早会找到他 |
[1:32:39] | …extradition to the US and eventually Guantánamo. | 引渡到美国 最后关进关塔那摩 |
[1:34:26] | You’d better go inside. | 你还是进去吧 |
[1:34:36] | Hello? yes? | 谁? |
[1:34:38] | Hey, it’s really you? | 嗨 真的是你吗 |
[1:34:41] | – how did you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[1:34:44] | – i know you better than you think. | 我太了解你了 |
[1:34:47] | What do you want? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:34:51] | This came for you at the paper. | 有你的一封信 寄到报社来了 |
[1:34:56] | Rikke, you’re throwing it all away for a terrorist. | 丽琪 为了一个恐怖分子 你丢掉了一切 |
[1:35:00] | Maybe he saved you in order to save himself. | 或许他救你只是为了救他自己 |
[1:35:03] | Maybe. but i can’t know that for sure. | 也许吧 |
[1:35:06] | I hope you think long and hard about this. | 我希望你慎重考虑 |
[1:35:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:23] | He’s right. i’ll take you to the police. | 他说得对 我带你去警局 |
[1:35:27] | The sooner the better. so let’s get it over with tonight. | 越快越好 今晚就来个了结吧 |
[1:35:31] | – and the paper don’t… – just a minute! | -那封信 -等一下 |
[1:35:42] | I have to help him. | 我得帮他 |
[1:35:45] | We’ve been through this. how would you help him? | 还要怎么帮 |
[1:35:49] | I don’t know. there must be a solution. | 我不知道 总会有办法的 |
[1:35:52] | There is no solution, rikke. | 不可能的 Rikke |
[1:35:54] | Before doing anything, i’m taking this letter to nazir. | 不管怎样 我要先把这封信交给 纳兹尔 |
[1:35:59] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[1:36:55] | – i’m rikke lyngvig, and i… | -我是 里克·林维格 我 |
[1:36:58] | – i know who you are. | -我知道你是谁 |
[1:36:59] | Okay. i’m here with a letter for nazir. | 我这儿有 纳兹尔 的一封信 |
[1:37:02] | – i’ll go wake him up. come in. – thank you. | -我去叫醒他 -谢谢 |
[1:37:05] | Nazir, we have company. | 纳兹尔 来客人了 |
[1:37:23] | This is empty! | 全吃下去了 |
[1:37:50] | That’s good. | 好 |
[1:39:25] | – is he conscious? – yes. | -他醒了吗 -醒了 |
[1:39:33] | We’ve decided to keep him here for 24 hours. | 我们决定让他住一天院 |
[1:39:38] | I’ll arrange a private room for him. | 我给他安排单人间 |
[1:39:42] | I’m bound by professional secrecy, | 我会为他保密 |
[1:39:45] | but there are other doctors… | 但是其他的医生 我就不能保证了 |
[1:39:49] | Okay. thank you. | 好的 谢谢您 |
[1:39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:09] | I’ll stay here and do what i can for nazir. | 我留在这儿 看看能做什么 |
[1:41:13] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[1:41:27] | I should probably be getting home now. | 我得回家了 |
[1:41:37] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[1:41:40] | Yes. i’ve grown up. | 是的 成熟了 |
[1:41:42] | I liked you better before. | 我还是喜欢以前的你 |
[1:41:45] | – it was different back then. – not for me. | -我确实变了 -我没有 |
[1:41:48] | We can’t all act 22 | 我们不能老活在22岁里 |
[1:41:50] | and still believe we can save the world. | 我们无法拯救世界 |
[1:41:52] | Oh, okay! what can we do, then? | 好吧 那我们能做什么 |
[1:41:56] | Sit in a mansion with a trophy wife | 在家与温顺贤良的妻子 |
[1:41:57] | and two biodynamic children? | 和活泼可爱的孩子在家里一起? |
[1:42:00] | And fuck an idealist like me | 还有在外和我这样的人厮混吗 |
[1:42:02] | on the side, hoping it’ll rub off. | 还想蒙混过去 |
[1:42:05] | How dare you judge me! i struggle every single day! | 你怎么能这样说我 我每天都在挣扎 |
[1:42:09] | I may not have had my fingers cut off, | 或许掉手指的人不是我 |
[1:42:12] | but i sure as hell do what I can! | 但我也想尽了办法 |
[1:42:14] | You write a book based on a lie! and for what? | 你写了本书 满口谎言 你为的是什么 |
[1:42:18] | For fame? ‘idealist’? | 为了名声? 理想? |
[1:42:20] | you’re a fucking hypocrite! | 你根本就是个伪君子 |
[1:42:22] | How wonderful that we still have something in common! | 我们竟然还有共同点 |
[1:42:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:42:55] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:46:07] | There are tailbacks on most freeways. | 大部分高速路段堵塞 |
[1:46:10] | Cars are backed up all the way… | 车都被堵了 |
[1:46:16] | The police are searching all cars because of the nazir case. | 为了抓捕 纳兹尔 警方正在搜车 |
[1:46:20] | So patience is the key word… | 只能耐心等待 |
[1:47:36] | Sweden | 瑞典 |