时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | Patricia Doyle was a good pilot and a good woman. | 帕特里夏·道尔曾是一名优异的女飞行员 |
[01:34] | She will forever be a part of the NASA family. | 她将永远是宇航局大家庭中的一员 |
[01:37] | We ask that everyone give her loved ones | 请各位放过她的亲属 |
[01:39] | time to grieve in this moment of loss. | 不要打扰他们哀悼死者 |
[01:43] | Her tenacity and her indomitable spirit… will be missed. | 她的坚韧顽强和不屈不挠将被我们永久铭记 |
[01:50] | Flags at NASA’s Manned Spaceflight Center were flown today at half-mast, | 宇航局载人航天中心今日降半旗 |
[01:55] | and after a brief memorial service, | 简短的追悼会举行过后 |
[01:58] | the remains of Astronaut Candidate Patricia Doyle… | 宇航员候选人 帕特里夏·道尔的遗体… |
[02:02] | We thought you might be here. | 我们就觉得你会在这儿 |
[02:09] | You missed a really nice service. | 追悼会办得很得体 |
[02:21] | I know this is hard, | 我知道你心里不好受 |
[02:24] | so, if you need– | 如果你想… |
[02:26] | You can save it for the Tupperware party. | 你省省吧 |
[02:32] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | Thanks, Pam. | 谢谢 帕姆 |
[02:50] | To Patty. | 敬帕蒂 |
[02:51] | – To Patty. – To Patty. | -敬帕蒂 -敬帕蒂 |
[02:56] | I just wish we knew what happened up there. | 真希望能知道当时到底出了什么状况 |
[03:02] | She was a damn good pilot. | 她生前是把飞行好手 |
[03:03] | So confident. | 自信满满 |
[03:06] | That bedstead’s a lousy bucket. | 试验台本就很危险 |
[03:08] | She flew choppers. So she wasn’t trained to punch out. | 她生前惯常开直升机 所以不熟悉跳伞逃生 |
[03:11] | They don’t even have ejection seats, so they always try– | 直升机连弹出座椅都没有 所以飞行员经常… |
[03:13] | She screwed the pooch. It’s the only thing that matters. | 她出了差池 现在说别的都没用了 |
[03:18] | She screwed the pooch. | 她搞砸了 |
[03:21] | She tried to stay with the vehicle when she should’ve punched out, | 本该跳伞逃生 她却选择留下 |
[03:24] | simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[03:27] | Now she’s gone. | 现在人已经死了 |
[03:32] | Everything we’re doing… | 我们这么多天的努力… |
[03:36] | that’s over. | 都白费了 |
[03:39] | They’ll cancel the program. It’s just a matter of time. | 计划取消只是时间问题 |
[04:19] | They’re tuckered out. | 我把他们哄睡了 |
[04:21] | Yeah. I read them this. | 关键是睡前读物选得好啊 |
[04:26] | Out like a light. | 一会儿就呼呼大睡了 |
[04:32] | How was the service? | 追悼会怎么样 |
[04:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:49] | Sometimes, I… | 我有时… |
[04:55] | I just wonder if I’m doing right by these boys. | 我就是在想 这样是不是对不起孩子们 |
[05:04] | These boys think you hung the moon. | 孩子们觉得妈妈特伟大[挂在月亮上] |
[05:09] | How many moms do you know that are training to go into outer space | 有几个母亲能一边进行宇航员训练 |
[05:13] | and still find time to help their kids do their homework in the morning? | 一边还能顾得上早起帮儿子做作业啊 |
[05:20] | You didn’t do it? | 不是你做的啊 |
[05:21] | Nope. | 不是我 |
[05:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:33] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:40] | No, sir. I was her instructor that day. | 不 先生 我是她出事当天的飞行指导 |
[05:43] | I just didn’t get a chance to talk to you at the funeral and– | 我在葬礼上没机会跟您谈… |
[05:50] | If there is anyone to– | 要是怪罪… |
[05:53] | I just want to express to you– | 我就是想告诉您 |
[05:58] | – No, no, sir– – Because they’re afraid… | -不 先生 -他们就是害怕… |
[06:03] | Sorry, sir. Just listen to me. I– | 抱歉打断 先生 请听我说… |
[06:08] | I understand your feelings. | 我能理解你正在气头上 |
[06:10] | No, that’s not at all what I’m– Sir? Mr. Doyle. | 我没想… 道尔先生 |
[06:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:42] | Forget about it. | 没事 |
[06:44] | It’s just a phone. | 一部电话而已 |
[06:46] | He just wouldn’t listen. | 他就是不肯听我解释 |
[06:49] | Sometimes when people are grieving, | 人们沉浸在悲痛之中时 |
[06:51] | the last thing they wanna hear is an explanation. | 最听不进去解释了 |
[06:55] | Well, he had every right. | 他生气很正常 |
[06:56] | Ed, this wasn’t your fault, okay? | 爱德 这不是你的错 |
[06:58] | I was her instructor. | 我是她当天的飞行指导 |
[07:00] | It was my job to prepare her. | 我的工作就是帮她做好飞行准备 |
[07:03] | Make sure she was ready. | 确保万无一失 |
[07:08] | And I failed. | 我却失败了 |
[07:09] | You can’t keep blaming yourself for everything that goes wrong. | 不能每次出事 你都把责任揽在自己身上啊 |
[07:13] | She knew the risks, all right? | 她早就知道会有风险 |
[07:14] | She’d been flying for years. | 她有多年的飞行经验 |
[07:16] | She knew– Stop. Stop. | 她早知… 住手 住手 |
[07:23] | Go mow the lawn. | 你去除草 |
[07:27] | Ed! | 爱德 |
[07:48] | This really isn’t necessary. | 真没必要 |
[07:50] | I’m pretty sure I can still find my way around here. | 我还认路 |
[07:53] | It’s no bother, Mr. Glenn. | 乐意效劳 格伦先生 |
[07:58] | That’s John Glenn. | 约翰·格伦来了 |
[07:59] | Look at old Gus. And Scott. Good grief. | 照片里的格斯和斯科特多年轻啊 太可惜了 |
[08:04] | We sure thought the world of ourselves back then, didn’t we? | 我们当年可是意气风发 |
[08:06] | Yeah. Full of piss and vinegar. | 是啊 朝气蓬勃 |
[08:09] | – Guess nothing’s changed, huh? – Yeah. | -看来还是老样子 -是啊 |
[08:13] | Nice tie. | 领带不错 |
[08:15] | All right. | 行了 |
[08:17] | So, what’s on your mind? | 你怎么看 |
[08:19] | Well, the girl that crashed the bedstead. | 试验台坠亡的那个姑娘 |
[08:22] | Patricia Doyle. | 帕特里夏·道尔 |
[08:24] | She was out of her depth. | 她有点不自量力 |
[08:28] | What makes you say that? | 何出此言 |
[08:30] | There’s a reason that being a test pilot | 从前 试飞员才能做宇航员 |
[08:32] | used to be a requirement for this job. | 这条规定有其道理 |
[08:35] | Experience actually matters. | 经验很重要 |
[08:38] | You have to face the facts, Deke. | 面对现实吧 迪克 |
[08:40] | Men go off and fight the wars and fly the planes. | 打仗飞行 是男人们的事 |
[08:43] | Women can’t do what we do. | 女人做不来 |
[08:45] | It’s just a fact of our social order. | 社会秩序就是如此 |
[08:47] | I don’t know if you heard, but a woman did land on the moon. | 你没听说吗 女宇航员也登月了 |
[08:51] | They’ve worked hard for this, John. | 她们都很努力 约翰 |
[08:53] | To take it away from them now… | 现在叫停… |
[08:54] | Look, after what you went through on Mercury… | 毕竟你准备水星计划时也有同样的遭遇 |
[09:00] | I don’t blame you for having compassion for these ladies, I really don’t. | 你不忍放弃她们 也情有可原 |
[09:03] | This has nothing to do with that. | 两者毫无关联 |
[09:05] | Deke, I’ve known you for a long time. | 迪克 我们是老相识了 |
[09:08] | I was there when that moron flight surgeon grounded you for… | 那个蠢货飞航医生禁飞你时 我也在场 |
[09:12] | What’d they call it? | 原因是什么来着 |
[09:13] | Atrial fibrillation. | 心房震颤 |
[09:15] | You got a raw deal. | 对你太不公平了 |
[09:18] | We’re talking about the credibility of NASA here. | 可这关乎宇航局的信誉 |
[09:21] | Everyone knows this wasn’t your idea. It was forced on you. | 众所周知 挑选女宇航员不是你的主意 你只能迫接受 |
[09:24] | Nobody forced me into anything. | 没人强迫过我 |
[09:28] | I decide who goes up and who doesn’t. | 最终的升空人选由我决定 |
[09:31] | I know. | 我懂 |
[09:33] | And your word carries a lot of weight. | 你说话很有分量 |
[09:36] | If you come out and say that we gave it a good shot | 要是你站出来说 我们努力尝试过了 |
[09:39] | and these girls just weren’t up to standards, | 这些女人就是扶不起的阿斗 |
[09:42] | no one’s gonna question that. | 没人会质疑这话的真实性 |
[09:44] | No one. | 大家都信你 |
[09:47] | We don’t know what caused the crash, | 坠毁原因尚不明确 |
[09:49] | but we are fairly certain that they lost at least one cosmonaut. | 但我们很确定 至少有一名宇航员丧生 |
[09:54] | So, a man died on the moon, and they’re keeping it quiet. | 宇航员死在了月球上 他们居然毫不声张 |
[09:58] | Russians don’t like to publicize their failures. | 苏联人不爱宣扬失败丑事 |
[10:01] | Unlike us. | 和我们可不一样 |
[10:02] | That’s the price you pay for living in a free society, Gordo. | 自由社会就得信息公开 戈登 |
[10:05] | This is the best view Orbiter Six could get of the impact crater. | 这是绕月六号所拍最清楚的撞击坑照片 |
[10:10] | The concern is that, with their trajectory, | 我们担心 按照轨迹来看 |
[10:12] | they might’ve been attempting to land near a possible water site. | 他们当时可能试图降落在疑似有水源的地点 |
[10:16] | So it looks like they know what might be up there, same as us. | 所以他们和我们一样 也知道月球可能有水了 |
[10:24] | What are those cylinders? | 怎么会有气缸 |
[10:26] | Guys at JPL think that they might be pressurized modules. | 喷气推进实验室成员认为 可能是压力舱 |
[10:31] | As in habitation modules? | 用作居住舱吗 |
[10:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:35] | – Shit. – Jesus. | -该死 -天呐 |
[10:36] | They’re ahead of us. Again. | 他们又先我们一步 |
[10:38] | We need to accelerate the base. | 基地建设必须加快进度 |
[10:39] | They get a foothold up there before we do, | 要是他们抢先在月球建立基地 |
[10:41] | they could start putting in missile radar systems, surveillance… | 就会部署导弹雷达系统 监控… |
[10:45] | We’re behind schedule now. | 我们的进度太落后了 |
[10:46] | We don’t even have a site selected yet. | 地址都还没选好 |
[10:48] | Why the hell not? Just pick one. | 为什么 随便选一个不就行了 |
[10:51] | Sir, the base designs have been predicated on proximity to water ice. | 长官 基地必须选在离水冰近的地方 |
[10:54] | If we don’t have that, we don’t have a base, | 选不好 就不能建基地 |
[10:56] | – and we have yet to identify where– – And who are you again? | -我们尚未找到… -你是谁啊 |
[11:03] | I’m Margo Madison, sir. | 我是玛格·麦迪逊 长官 |
[11:05] | Right. You’re Wernher’s girl. | 想起来了 沃纳罩着的人 |
[11:07] | She’s a flight dynamics officer. | 她是飞航动态员 |
[11:10] | And she makes a good point. | 她说得没错 |
[11:11] | We can’t just throw a dart and land anywhere. | 不能随便选 |
[11:14] | I don’t give a shit where it is. | 我才不在乎选址 |
[11:15] | I don’t care if it’s a tent and a campfire | 选在空地也无所谓 |
[11:17] | as long as we can say we were first. | 但我们必须抢先建立基地 |
[11:19] | We need a win. | 我们得赢一场 |
[11:21] | Sputnik. Gagarin. Leonov. Belikova. | 第一颗人造卫星 加加林 列昂诺夫 贝利科娃 |
[11:24] | The president’s not interested in another second-place finish. | 总统已经受够了事事都落后于苏联 |
[11:28] | It’s bad enough that our girl’s accident is plastered all over the news. | 铺天盖地的女飞行员失事报道已经够心烦了 |
[11:32] | We have an election coming up, | 现在马上就要大选了 |
[11:35] | and the way it looks, it’s probably gonna be against Ted Kennedy. | 照目前的趋势 很有可能会和泰德·肯尼迪交锋 |
[11:38] | Should be a nice, clean fight. | 两人旗鼓相当啊 |
[11:40] | The president wants to give the American people something to cheer about. | 总统希望给民众带来好消息 |
[11:43] | A Kennedy landslide. | 把肯尼迪打得落花流水呗 |
[11:46] | Laugh all you want, but Nixon’s the only reason this program still exists. | 随你们开玩笑 但太空计划没破产 全靠尼克松 |
[11:51] | Apollo 15 will locate a usable site. | 阿波罗15号必须为基地选好位置 |
[11:54] | And the president will announce | 这样 总统就能宣布 |
[11:55] | that mankind’s first permanently manned base on the moon | 人类在月球的第一个永久基地 |
[11:59] | will be flying the star-spangled banner. | 将会飘扬美国的星条旗 |
[12:03] | Congratulations, gentlemen, you’re going to make history. | 恭喜各位 你们将创造历史 |
[12:08] | Have concluded an agreement to end the war | 达成一致 结束战争 |
[12:11] | and bring peace with honor in Vietnam and in Southeast Asia. | 和平将荣归越南及东南亚 |
[12:16] | The cease-fire will take effect at 2400 Greenwich Mean Time, | 停火时间为格林尼治标准时 |
[12:21] | November 16th, 1970. | 1970年11月16日24点 |
[12:23] | The United States and the Democratic Republic of Vietnam | 美利坚合众国与越南民主共和国 |
[12:26] | express the hope that this agreement will ensure stable peace in Vietnam | 共同希望本条约能确保越南的和平稳定 |
[12:31] | and contribute to the preservation– | 为保护… |
[12:32] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[12:34] | Sure, sit down. | 有 坐吧 |
[12:39] | Got you an early birthday present. | 给你提前准备了生日礼物 |
[12:43] | What is it? | 什么啊 |
[12:45] | – He’s pulling the plug. – Yeah, I know. I’m watching it now. | -他叫停了 -我知道 电视上正看着呢 |
[12:48] | No. Not Vietnam. The other thing. | 不是越战 另一件事 |
[12:53] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[12:55] | They’re almost done with the training. | 她们的训练马上就结束了 |
[12:57] | The peace treaty is the perfect cover. | 和平条约正好能将此事完美掩盖过去 |
[12:59] | Give everybody something shiny to look at. | 大家都只会注意到停战的喜事 |
[13:03] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我还以为你会很开心 |
[13:05] | I’m tired of being jerked around is what I am. | 我就是受够了被呼来喝去 |
[13:09] | You have any idea how hard I’ve been working to get these women ready? | 你知道我为训练她们付出了多少吗 |
[13:13] | They have been busting their butts doing every goddamn thing I ask. | 她们一个个都拼命完成我的指令 |
[13:18] | Well, he’s seen the light. | 他想通了 |
[13:20] | What can I say? | 没办法啊 |
[13:21] | With the Soviets on our heels, he doesn’t want any distractions. | 苏联人步步紧逼 他不想分心了 |
[13:25] | And the polling didn’t help. | 民调也没改善 |
[13:27] | Turns out Americans don’t really wanna watch women dying in fiery plane crashes. | 看来美国人对女飞行员失事没什么好感 |
[13:35] | Look, the circus is over. | “马戏表演”结束了 |
[13:38] | Now you can put all your focus back on the lunar base, where it belongs. | 你可以一心一意研究月球基地了 |
[14:15] | What’s with the press conference? | 怎么突然举行记者发布会啊 |
[14:16] | I was just coming to ask you. You didn’t call it? | 我还想问你呢 不是你要召开吗 |
[14:18] | I thought you called it. | 我还以为是你呢 |
[14:21] | These women are the first to successfully complete all of NASA’s required training. | 这几位是首批成功通过宇航局训练的女性 |
[14:28] | And so, now it is my great privilege to introduce to you… | 我很荣幸 为各位介绍… |
[14:33] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[14:37] | Tracy Stevens. | 特蕾西·史蒂文斯 |
[14:46] | Molly Cobb. | 莫莉·科布 |
[14:55] | Ellen Waverly. | 艾伦·韦弗莉 |
[15:04] | Danielle Poole. | 丹妮尔·普尔 |
[15:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, America’s next Apollo astronauts. | 女士们 先生们 她们将是下一批阿波罗宇航员 |
[15:33] | I did not authorize this. | 我没批准 |
[15:34] | I know. I did. | 是啊 可我批准了 |
[15:36] | I say who’s an astronaut. Who goes up and when. | 我有权挑选宇航员及其升空时间 |
[15:42] | Well, congratulations. | “恭喜”啊 |
[15:45] | You just made Nixon’s shitlist. | 你刚上了尼克松的黑名单 |
[15:47] | Any questions? | 请提问 |
[16:25] | Molly Cobb. | 莫莉·科布 |
[16:29] | Aleida, did you see? | 艾蕾达 你看到了吗 |
[16:33] | – Yes. Papa, look. – Ellen Waverly. | -看到了 爸 你瞧 -艾伦·韦弗莉 |
[16:36] | Well… look what I got for you. | 瞧我给你带回什么来了 |
[16:40] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[16:44] | Danielle Poole. | 丹妮尔·普尔 |
[16:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, America’s next Apollo astronauts. | 女士们 先生们 她们将是下一批阿波罗宇航员 |
[17:13] | A truly historic day in the space program. | 今天是太空计划值得铭记的一天 |
[17:16] | No word yet on which of the new astronauts | 目前尚不清楚 |
[17:18] | will be the first American woman to go to the moon. | 哪位将成为美国首个登月的女宇航员 |
[17:21] | In other news, the Nixon administration | 此外 尼克松政府 |
[17:23] | continues the drawdown of US forces in Vietnam, | 继续撤回美国驻越南的军队 |
[17:26] | as another three battalions return home tomorrow. | 明天将有三个营的士兵回国 |
[17:29] | Please stand by while we patch you through to Da Nang. | 请稍后 正在为你转接越南岘港 |
[17:32] | Go for Da Nang. Connecting with Da Nang. | 正在连线岘港 已接通 |
[17:35] | Hello? Dani? You there? | 丹妮 是你吗 |
[17:38] | Clayton? | 克莱顿 |
[17:40] | Baby. Can barely hear you. | 亲爱的 听不清楚你说话 |
[17:45] | Clay? | 克莱 |
[17:46] | There you go. Now I got you. | 好了 听到了 |
[17:49] | Guess what? | 我跟你说啊 |
[17:51] | One of the guys painted a spaceman on my helmet. | 有人在我头盔上画了一个宇航员 |
[17:54] | They’re calling me Major Tom. | 他们都叫我”汤姆少校” |
[18:00] | It is so good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真开心 |
[18:04] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[18:07] | Every night on the news I see more and more soldiers coming home. | 我每晚都看新闻 很多士兵都回国了 |
[18:12] | It’s almost over. | 就快结束了 |
[18:14] | Yeah. Almost. | 对 就快了 |
[18:19] | Baby, you won’t believe what happened today. | 亲爱的 你绝对想不到今天发生了什么 |
[18:22] | I can barely believe it myself. | 我自己都难以置信 |
[18:24] | Don’t keep me in– I wanna– about it– | 别勾起我的好奇心… 我想… 知道… |
[18:28] | Clay? | 克莱 |
[18:29] | Can’t– again– These goddamn– | 听不… 再… 该死… |
[18:35] | Clay? What? | 克莱 你说什么 |
[18:38] | – I can’t hear you. – Babe– | -我听不到 -亲爱的… |
[18:41] | Clay, where are you? | 克莱 你在哪里 |
[18:44] | Clay? | 克莱 |
[18:47] | Clay? | 克莱 |
[18:51] | Keep your eyes– | 目视前方… |
[18:55] | No. You’re getting the hang of it. | 没事 你已经掌握技巧了 |
[18:57] | It just takes a few tries, that’s all. | 多加练习就好了 |
[18:59] | – All right, on your feet. – Yes, sir. | -起来 -是 “长官” |
[19:04] | Now, keep your weight forward, okay? | 重心前倾 |
[19:08] | Not that much. Not– That’s better. | 别太靠前 别… 好多了 |
[19:10] | Now, stop looking at the ground. | 别老盯着地面 |
[19:13] | Damn it. Now, you didn’t do what I told you, Shane, did ya? | 见鬼 你是不是没听我的指示 谢恩 |
[19:17] | – No, sir. – You need to listen to me. | -是 长官 -你得听我指挥 |
[19:20] | – Sorry. – Don’t apologize. | -对不起 -别道歉 |
[19:23] | Okay. Look at me. Do not apologize. | 看着我 别道歉 |
[19:27] | Just listen to me, okay? | 按我说的做 知道吗 |
[19:29] | I don’t wanna see that. | 别这副表情 |
[19:31] | Now, you get up on this bike, and you try again, okay? | 上车 再试一次 |
[19:33] | And you’ve gotta follow my instructions. | 这次要听我的指令 |
[19:37] | I need to talk to Mr. Slayton. | 我得跟斯莱顿先生谈谈 |
[19:39] | So, we’ll continue this tomorrow. | 明天再接着练 |
[19:51] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[20:18] | I’m making a change in your crew. | 我要给你换搭档 |
[20:21] | Gordo’s out. | 换下戈登 |
[20:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:28] | – What’d he do now? – It’s not that. | -他又怎么了 -不是他的事 |
[20:31] | Your new LEM pilot will be one of the new astronauts. | 登月舱驾驶员将从新宇航员中选出 |
[20:34] | One of the female astronauts. | 将会是一名女宇航员 |
[20:37] | You’re kidding me. | 你别逗了 |
[20:42] | You put him on 15, Deke. | 当初是你同意他飞阿波罗15号 迪克 |
[20:46] | He’s been up there with me twice before | 他跟我搭档飞过两次了 |
[20:47] | and training with me every day for the past nine months. | 过去九个月 天天跟我一起训练 |
[20:49] | And he’s the best goddamn LEM pilot we have in the program. | 他是宇航局最优秀的登月舱驾驶员 |
[20:52] | These women can fly. You’ve seen what they’re capable of. | 女宇航员也是好驾手 你清楚她们的能力 |
[20:55] | Come on, Deke. This is a publicity stunt. | 别逗了 迪克 这纯粹是在作秀 |
[20:58] | All due respect, Karen, this is my decision. | 恕我直言 凯伦 这事儿我说了算 |
[21:01] | Well, then I understand it even less. You’re rushing into this. | 那我就更不明白了 急什么呢 |
[21:03] | – You’re gonna make a mistake. – Karen. | -你会铸成大错 -凯伦 |
[21:08] | Look, they need more training. | 她们还得继续训练 |
[21:11] | They’re not ready, Deke. Not for 15. | 她们没准备好 迪克 不能飞15号 |
[21:13] | I disagree. | 我不这么看 |
[21:15] | They’ve all earned their place in this program. | 她们都是凭实力入选 |
[21:17] | And I say they’re ready to fly. | 我觉得她们可以飞了 |
[21:19] | That’s easy to say when you’re not going up there. | 又不是你飞 当然说得轻巧 |
[21:24] | You don’t want the flight, say the words. | 你要是不想飞 直说就好 |
[21:27] | You can get drunk and watch it on TV with Gordo | 你可以和戈登一起借酒浇愁 在电视上看别人飞 |
[21:30] | and bitch about how unfair the world is. | 互相抱怨世道不公 |
[21:32] | You won’t see me there. | 反正我不奉陪 |
[21:36] | So, you want the flight or not? | 你到底想不想飞 |
[21:40] | Yeah, I want the– | 我当然想… |
[21:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:50] | Shit. Should I go talk to her? | 该死 我是不是该跟她谈谈 |
[21:54] | Not if you wanna walk out of here alive. | 要想活着离开 就别去 |
[21:58] | I’ll break the news to Gordo. | 我会通知戈登 |
[22:00] | Already done. | 我已经通知过了 |
[22:02] | It was my call. My responsibility. | 这是我的决定 本就该我来告诉他 |
[22:05] | – How’d he take it? – About the same way she did. | -他什么反应 -和你老婆一样 |
[22:09] | You should have dinner with your new crewmate tonight, you and Sedge. | 你和赛吉今晚该和新队员吃个饭 |
[22:13] | Have a couple drinks. Break bread. | 喝两杯 聚个餐 |
[22:15] | Get to know each other a little. | 熟悉一下 |
[22:18] | Great. | 真”棒” |
[22:21] | So, who’s the lucky lady? | 谁这么幸运啊 |
[22:26] | You know, a lot of eyes are gonna be on you now. | 你肯定会受到极大的关注 |
[22:30] | A lot of expectations. | 大家会对你期望很高 |
[22:33] | You just gotta put all that out of your mind. | 这些你都不用理会 |
[22:35] | You just, you know, focus on the mission. | 专注任务就好 |
[22:37] | It’s the only thing that matters. | 只有任务最重要 |
[22:38] | And, you know, remember, it’s not all on you. | 记住 你不是孤身一人 |
[22:40] | You know, we’re a crew. | 我们是一个团队 |
[22:41] | That’s right. We’re 15. | 没错 我们都是15号的宇航员 |
[22:44] | Just the three of us. We rely on each other. | 我们三人 互帮互助 |
[22:47] | – Damn right. – Could you pass the A1, please? | -没错 -能帮我递一下牛肉酱吗 |
[22:53] | And it’s gonna be your first time in space. | 这将是你第一次飞上太空 |
[22:55] | Everybody understands that. | 大家都理解 |
[23:00] | It’s gonna be your first time in space too, right? | 你也是第一次吧 |
[23:04] | Old Sedgey used to fly Phantoms in Nam. | 赛吉以前在越南飞过幽灵战机 |
[23:06] | He’s been flying jets ever since the Air Force Academy, | 空军学院毕业后 他就一直飞战机 |
[23:08] | but we won’t hold that against him. | 这也没什么 |
[23:10] | Go Falcons. | 猎鹰最棒 |
[23:11] | You know, you guys gotta try the baked potato. | 你们一定得尝尝烤土豆 |
[23:13] | – It’s outstanding. – Fantastic. | -人间美味啊 -好吃 |
[23:16] | You know– I guess what I’m really trying to get to– | 我就是想说… |
[23:19] | Yep. Please, get to it. | 请讲 |
[23:24] | I’m trying to get to it– | 我是想说… |
[23:25] | You know, between me and Sedgey, | 我和赛吉呢 |
[23:26] | we’ve got a lot of experience under our belts. | 我们俩经验丰富 |
[23:28] | So if you just follow our lead, | 你到时听我们指挥就行了 |
[23:32] | you won’t have anything to worry about. | 别的都不必担心 |
[23:36] | – I’m not worried. – Good. | -我不担心 -那就好 |
[23:40] | I’ve actually been flying longer than either of you. | 其实我比你们俩的飞行时间都长 |
[23:43] | In fact, I was in Mercury 13 before you got into Gemini. | 其实你们入选”双子计划”前 我就参与”水星计划”了 |
[23:48] | So, in a sense, | 其实说起来 |
[23:50] | I have seniority here. | 我比你们俩资历都老 |
[23:53] | Isn’t that funny? | 好笑吧 |
[23:58] | Yeah, this is good. | 确实好吃 |
[24:49] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[24:53] | Where have you been? Dinner’s in half an hour. | 你去哪儿了 半小时后开饭 |
[24:55] | And Fred and Susie are probably already on their way over. | 弗雷德和苏西应该已经在路上了 |
[25:00] | Sorry. Just… | 抱歉 就是… |
[25:03] | a couple things come up at the office. | 工作出了点状况 |
[25:09] | Are you… | 你… |
[25:16] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[25:19] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[25:22] | You’re just not gonna let me enjoy this, are you? | 你就是见不得我好 是吧 |
[25:25] | I’m sorry, Trace. I just… | 抱歉 特蕾西 我就是… |
[25:29] | What, Gordo? | 你怎么了 戈登 |
[25:32] | What? | 说啊 |
[25:39] | I’m off 15. | 我不能飞15号了 |
[25:42] | Deke replaced me with Molly Cobb. | 迪克把我撤下来 换成莫莉·科布了 |
[25:45] | She’s taking my ride. | 她顶替我上太空 |
[25:49] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[25:51] | So, she gets the moon, | 她能登月 |
[25:54] | and I get… shit. | 我只能滚蛋 |
[26:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:08] | You know what? I’m gonna tell Sheila to go home | 这样吧 我让希拉回家 |
[26:11] | – and you just– – No. No. | -你就… -不不 |
[26:14] | No. No, we’re celebrating you tonight. | 不用 今晚得给你庆祝 |
[26:19] | – Are you sure? – Damn straight. | -你确定吗 -必须的 |
[26:21] | Another Stevens is an astronaut. | 我们家又有一人成为宇航员了 |
[26:24] | I mean, that demands a celebration. | 值得庆祝啊 |
[26:26] | In fact, I’m gonna call Jim Rathmann. | 这样吧 我联系吉姆·拉斯曼 |
[26:29] | Next week, you and me will go down there, | 我们下周去那儿 |
[26:31] | we’re gonna pick out a brand-new Vette for you. | 给你买辆新跑车 |
[26:37] | I can’t go next week. | 下周不行 |
[26:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:41] | They’re sending me out to the Cape to help prep. | 我下周要去肯尼迪角做准备训练 |
[26:47] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[26:49] | A week. Maybe a little longer. | 一周或者更长吧 |
[26:51] | A week? | 一周 |
[26:54] | I mean, well– | 可是… |
[26:57] | Shouldn’t we, like, talk through that stuff | 我们俩不是应该先商量一下 |
[27:00] | before you just agree to run off and go to Florida? | 然后你再决定接受指派 去佛罗里达吗 |
[27:04] | Well, that’s not how this works, Gordo. You know that. | 我说了不算啊 戈登 你很清楚这一点 |
[27:08] | I go where I’m told, just like you. | 我和你一样 只能服从命令 |
[27:38] | Molly’s getting 15. | 莫莉要飞15号了 |
[27:39] | She is. | 是啊 |
[27:41] | And I’m not exactly supposed to tell you this, | 我本不该透露给你 |
[27:43] | but word is you’re gonna be her backup. | 但听说 你会是她的替补 |
[27:51] | She’s the best pilot in our class. | 她是我们班最优秀的飞行员 |
[27:53] | Plus, she thrives under pressure. | 而且 她抗压能力超强 |
[27:56] | Half the time I think she tries to create it. | 有时我都觉得她喜欢给自己施加压力 |
[27:57] | Well, Baldwin doesn’t put up with any shit and Molly loves a shitstorm, | 鲍德温讨厌麻烦 而莫莉爱找麻烦 |
[28:02] | which means you have a real shot at getting bumped up. | 所以 你很有希望替补上位 |
[28:05] | Just keep on doing what you do. And keep your nose clean. | 专心训练 别惹事生非 |
[28:14] | Well, here’s to the first American woman on the moon. | 敬美国首位登月的女宇航员 |
[28:18] | Whoever she may be. | 无论是谁 |
[28:24] | – I got the next round. – Thank you. | -下一轮我请 -谢谢 |
[28:27] | Please. | 倒酒 谢谢 |
[28:29] | So, when do you get off work? | 你什么时候下班 |
[28:34] | Not soon enough. | 早着呢 |
[28:36] | – Can we have another round? – Yeah. | -再来一轮 -好 |
[28:42] | – Bourbon for– Yeah. – Sure. | -要波旁… 对 -好 |
[28:46] | You and lady astronaut over there | 你和那位女宇航员 |
[28:48] | have been spending an awful lot of time together lately. | 最近走得挺近啊 |
[28:52] | Yeah, I’d make a move while you still can, Lar. | 抓紧行动啊 拉里 |
[28:55] | I mean, chick like that won’t be on the market long. | 她这种姑娘很抢手 |
[28:58] | And I bet that astronaut tail… it’s outta this world. | 和女宇航员在一起肯定很爽 |
[29:14] | And I was nice to her the whole time. | 我吃饭时 对她态度可好了 |
[29:17] | Offered to help her out, show her the ropes. | 主动要帮她 带她熟悉流程 |
[29:20] | And all she gave me was attitude. Like– | 而她全程不冷不淡… |
[29:24] | She acted like she’s already been up there before. | 好像她之前上过太空一样 |
[29:28] | What? | 什么 |
[29:31] | I don’t know. | 说不上来 |
[29:34] | You know, I don’t think she likes men. | 她好像不喜欢男人 |
[29:37] | – You know what I mean? – What? No. | -你懂我意思吧 -不太懂 别喝了 |
[29:39] | – You just brushed your teeth. – It’s like Listerine. | -你刚刷过牙 -这和漱口水一样啦 |
[29:41] | – Okay. Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[29:44] | Great. | 真棒 |
[29:57] | He does not respect women, | 他根本不尊重女性 |
[30:01] | that’s for damn sure. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[30:10] | He probably thinks I’m a lesbian. | 他可能以为我是同性恋 |
[30:17] | I’ve often thought of myself as a lesbian. | 我也经常觉得自己是同性恋 |
[30:22] | He was so goddamn patronizing. | 他真是太盛气凌人了 |
[30:27] | Telling me that I shouldn’t worry | 让我别担心 |
[30:30] | because they would be there to hold my hand. | 他们自然会照顾我 |
[30:36] | It sounds like he doesn’t know you very well. | 他似乎不太了解你啊 |
[30:39] | Yeah, well, why would he? | 怎么会了解呢 |
[30:45] | I mean, we are invisible to the “real astronauts.” | 这种”真正的宇航员”向来视我们为无物 |
[30:54] | He thinks this program’s a joke. | 他觉得女宇航员就是个笑话 |
[31:02] | It’s just ridiculous. I don’t know why you agreed to it. | 简直太可笑了 你怎么能同意呢 |
[31:05] | It’s not gonna help with everything that happened with Patty. | 让她飞 帕蒂的死也无法挽回啊 |
[31:08] | Look, it’s not about that, okay? | 与那无关 |
[31:13] | Deke’s got final say on the crew. | 谁能飞 迪克说了算 |
[31:15] | – Yeah, but– – You heard him. I’d be off 15. | -但是… -你也听到了 我不同意就不能飞了 |
[31:17] | Okay, well, then there’s other missions. | 还有别的任务啊 |
[31:19] | Not if I say no to this one. | 这次拒绝了 以后就别想了 |
[31:21] | Well, she’s not up to snuff. | 她根本不行啊 |
[31:24] | That ship has sailed. | 木已成舟 |
[31:27] | She’s on my crew, and I gotta make it work. | 她已经是团队一员了 我只能想办法配合了 |
[31:33] | I just gotta make sure she doesn’t screw up. | 确保她不会坏事就行了 |
[31:40] | Maybe I was just meant to fly solo. | 也许我只适合单飞 |
[31:44] | Are you trying to hurt my feelings? | 简直在扎我的心啊 |
[31:47] | I don’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[31:51] | What happens if you can’t find it within yourself | 万一你就是说服不了自己 |
[31:55] | to play nice with this guy? | 没法跟他好好相处呢 |
[32:01] | I guess he could just bounce me. | 他应该可以把我踢走吧 |
[32:05] | What do you think Patty would think about that? | 你觉得帕蒂要是还在世 会怎么想 |
[32:11] | That I was being an idiot, as usual. | 她会觉得我又犯混了 |
[32:16] | Yeah. Look, I know you know how to be a part of a team. | 是啊 你肯定懂团队合作 |
[32:24] | Would you… | 你愿意… |
[32:27] | be up for some team-building exercises? | 跟我做”团建”吗 |
[32:31] | Well, you seem to be. | 你似乎很有兴致呢 |
[33:12] | – Hello? – Mornin’, Lar. It’s Coop. | -喂 -早上好 拉里 我是库克 |
[33:14] | So, the training schedule for the prime crew just shifted up, | 正选宇航员的训练时间提前了 |
[33:17] | and we’re gonna need Ellen in the sim at 0600. | 艾伦作为候补得六点准时到模拟场 |
[33:19] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[33:20] | Well, we called her place, but there was no answer. | 她家没人接电话 |
[33:23] | So I figured maybe she was with you? | 她是不是在你那儿呢 |
[33:27] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s still asleep. | 对 她还在睡觉呢 |
[33:31] | I’ll get her there on time, okay? | 我会把她准时送到 |
[33:32] | Just keep this on the QT, will ya? | 你可别声张啊 |
[33:35] | Don’t worry about it. See you in the sim, you hound dog. | 不会 模拟场见 “色狼” |
[34:02] | – Hello? – Pam? It’s Larry Wilson. | -喂 -帕姆 我是拉里·威尔森 |
[34:05] | – Larry? What are you– – Just tell her to get dressed. | -拉里 你怎么… -让她穿好衣服 |
[34:08] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后到 |
[34:18] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[34:19] | It’s Larry. He’ll be here in 20 minutes. | 拉里 他20分钟后到 |
[34:40] | I guess I had one too many last night at the Outpost, | 我昨晚在”前哨站”喝多了 |
[34:45] | and Pam just thought it was better if I didn’t drive. | 帕姆觉得酒驾太危险 |
[34:49] | And her house is closer, spare couch and all, so… | 而且她家离得很近 我可以睡沙发 所以… |
[34:55] | It’s not like I was on the clock. I was just– | 再说我都下班了 我就是… |
[34:56] | The two of you are getting sloppy. | 你们俩越来越大意了 |
[35:03] | I’m not sure– I don’t know– | 我没懂 我不知道… |
[35:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[35:08] | You used to be more careful. | 你们以前很小心 |
[35:11] | I thought you had your act together. | 我本以为你能管好自己 |
[35:17] | Have you been spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[35:19] | You don’t have to listen to me. | 听不听随你 |
[35:20] | But if the bosses find out that you’ve been lying about anything, | 如果老大发现你撒谎 |
[35:23] | they’ll interpret it to mean | 他们就会觉得 |
[35:24] | that you could lie about something during a mission. | 你执行任务时也会撒谎 |
[35:28] | Like to cover up a mistake. | 比如 隐瞒失误 |
[35:30] | And from that moment on, they will put you under the microscope | 自此以后 你的一举一动都会被怀疑 |
[35:33] | and they will never, ever let you fly. | 你就再也别想飞了 |
[35:35] | – You’re overreacting. – You have to be smarter than this. | -你太小题大做了 -你得放聪明点 |
[35:38] | Smarter than everyone else, or you’re done. | 你要比其他人更谨慎小心 不然就没戏了 |
[35:46] | Believe me, I know. | 信我吧 我很懂 |
[35:54] | When we walk into that office, | 到了办公室后 |
[35:56] | just act the way they’re expecting us to. | 假装我们在一起了 |
[36:03] | If you can pull that off, you’ll be fine. | 骗过大家 就不会有事 |
[36:10] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事 |
[36:43] | 阿波罗15号 鲍德温 史蒂文斯 赛吉维克 乌鸦 | |
[36:54] | 科布 男人[我们]若想飞行 须有知识支撑 | |
[37:13] | All right, everyone. We’re going to the moon. Smile. | 各位 就要登月了 笑一个 |
[37:18] | Jesus, it’s the mopesy twins. Give us a little more. | 天呐 一个个脸拉得像长白山 笑一个啊 |
[37:21] | You’re gonna find ice on the moon and inspire people all over the world! | 你们要去月球探冰 激励世人了 |
[37:27] | Okay, let’s get one with just Molly. | 拍一张莫莉的单人照 |
[37:31] | Gentlemen, just Molly, please. Thank you. | 两位 请让一下 谢谢 |
[37:35] | Molly, could you fluff your hair a bit? | 莫莉 你能整理一下头发吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah, that’s not working. | 弄了跟没弄一样 |
[37:41] | Can we get a little help, please? Thank you. | 来帮把手 谢谢 |
[37:43] | Nixon loves long hair. | 尼克松喜欢长发女人 |
[37:45] | That ship has sailed. | 可惜人已经选好了 |
[37:46] | Listen, Molly. | 莫莉啊 |
[37:48] | Americans wanna see a free woman on the moon. | 美国人希望登月的是个自由女性 |
[37:50] | Not some Soviet puppet. So, try to smile. | 而不是苏联那种傀儡娃娃 你笑一个 |
[37:53] | You know, Anastasia’s look beckons us into the cosmos. | 安娜斯塔西娅往那一站 大家都想探索宇宙了 |
[37:57] | You just said she was a puppet. | 你刚还说人家是傀儡娃娃 |
[37:59] | You need to beckon America. | 你得激发美国人探索太空的热情啊 |
[38:02] | Askew. | 往旁边挪挪 |
[38:07] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[38:11] | Maybe don’t smile. | 算了 别笑了 |
[38:14] | I think we’re done. | 就这样吧 |
[40:57] | Well, I’ll be a son of a bitch. | 我勒个去 |
[40:58] | Look at you. Finally, a side of you I like. | 瞧瞧你 总算让我刮目相看了 |
[41:02] | You play here a lot? | 你经常在这儿演奏吗 |
[41:04] | I don’t know. Sometimes. | 可能吧 有时候会来 |
[41:07] | I guess it helps clear my head before a launch. | 发射之前 能帮我理清思绪 |
[41:10] | You had a real nice groove going there. | 你节奏感很好 |
[41:13] | This is my husband, Wayne. | 这是我丈夫 韦恩 |
[41:17] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[41:18] | It’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[41:20] | I gotta get the girls down here. | 我可得带其他姑娘来听你演奏 |
[41:21] | Don’t tell anyone. | 不准告诉任何人 |
[41:23] | This is my own time. It’s no one’s business but mine. | 这是我的私人放松场所 谁也别想打扰 |
[41:26] | Relax. | 别激动 |
[41:27] | I’m serious. | 我很认真 |
[41:29] | You don’t wanna mess with me, Molly. | 我可不好惹 莫莉 |
[41:31] | – Got it? – I got it. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[41:34] | Nice to meet you, Wayne. | 幸会 韦恩 |
[41:54] | You can’t just use your wrist. | 不能只用手腕的力量 |
[41:58] | In your suit, if you wanna get to the ice, | 穿着宇航服凿冰 |
[42:00] | you need to use your whole arm, okay? | 就得整个胳膊发力 |
[42:03] | Right. | 好 |
[42:11] | You can’t just pick it up. | 不能直接蹲下捡 |
[42:14] | You bend in your suit, | 穿着宇航服下蹲 |
[42:16] | you can’t get further than 22 inches off the ground. | 够不到地面 |
[42:19] | Let’s just leave it for now. | 先别管那个了 |
[42:20] | Just focus on these sample bags, okay? | 先专心练好沙袋吧 |
[42:27] | Get your own bag. They’re over there. | 自己拿去啊 就在那边 |
[42:29] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[43:02] | Arm down. | 放下手臂 |
[43:11] | This zipper, man. | 这个拉链真麻烦 |
[43:13] | – You got that? – Yeah, I got it. | -你行吗 -行 |
[43:16] | Well, at least I won’t have to wear a bra in space. | 至少上了太空 我就不用穿内衣了 |
[43:20] | Zero-G and all. | 反正是零重力 |
[43:21] | Speaking on behalf of Ed and myself, | 我代表自己和爱德说一句 |
[43:24] | in the interest of our respective marriages, please do. | 也顾及一下我们的夫妻关系 还是穿吧 |
[43:29] | Is there a problem? | 怎么了 |
[43:31] | Well, we just realized the relief tube was designed for… | 我们刚想到 小便管只适用于… |
[43:38] | man parts. | 男人 |
[43:40] | She won’t be able to use it. | 她用不了 |
[43:41] | I mean, not without making a hell of a mess. | 就算用 肯定弄得到处都是 |
[43:43] | Let’s see. The trip takes, what? A week? | 要在太空待一周吧 |
[43:46] | Yeah, I don’t think I can hold it that long. | 我可憋不了那么久 |
[43:48] | She could wear a diaper. | 她可以穿尿不湿啊 |
[43:50] | Worked for the guys on Gemini. | “双子计划”的宇航员就是这样 |
[43:52] | Molly. Does that sound okay to you? | 莫莉 你可以吗 |
[43:54] | I’m sorry. Are you kidding? What? | 你们搞笑呢吧 |
[43:58] | Let me handle this. | 我来处理 |
[44:00] | No one on my crew is going to the moon in a damn diaper. | 绝不能让我的队员穿着尿不湿登月 |
[44:04] | This is NASA. You’re rocket scientists. Figure it out. | 宇航局的科学家们 动动脑 想个办法 |
[44:09] | It’s just a diaper. | 不就是穿尿不湿吗 |
[44:12] | So, once you figure out the controls of the rover… | 等你掌握月球车的操作原理 |
[44:16] | we’ll bring in the 1/6th-g rig | 我们就试试看六分之一重力下操作 |
[44:18] | to better simulate its movements on the moon. | 更好地模拟在月球上驾驶 |
[44:22] | See, the trick is to keep your eyes on the road. | 诀窍就是 注意路况 |
[44:27] | I’m pretty sure I learned that in driver’s ed… sir. | 学车时都教过了 长官 |
[44:34] | What I meant is, you’re a pilot. | 我的意思是 你是个飞行员 |
[44:39] | All pilots have tendencies, see? | 飞行员有飞行员的操作习惯 |
[44:40] | Every time Gordo drives this thing, | 每次戈登驾驶月球车 |
[44:42] | he keeps checking that instrument panel | 他总会检查仪表盘 |
[44:44] | and then he cross-checks his surrounding, | 反复查看周围环境 |
[44:45] | looking out through the window like he’s in an airplane. | 还会从窗户里往外看 跟开飞机一样 |
[44:47] | Don’t do that. | 别学他 |
[44:49] | The terrain’s gonna be very irregular, | 月表地况复杂 |
[44:52] | and even at eight kilometers an hour, things can happen quick. | 就算车速是八千米每小时 意外也就是一瞬间的事 |
[44:56] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[44:57] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[45:06] | Cobb, you went into final trim 30 seconds late. | 科布 你最后配平晚了30秒 |
[45:15] | She still doesn’t know these procedures. | 她还没弄懂流程 |
[45:18] | Let’s run it again. Reset. | 再来一遍 重置 |
[45:21] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[45:22] | She is such a pain in my ass. | 她简直是个烦人精 |
[45:25] | Resetting to P63. | 从P63登陆制动程序重来 |
[45:27] | You know I got this, right? | 你知道我能行吧 |
[45:29] | I was just adjusting the locking harness out of the way. | 我刚才就是忙着调整锁具呢 |
[45:31] | And stick to the procedure this time, Cobb. | 这次按流程操作 科布 |
[45:34] | Yeah. | 行 |
[45:49] | Can we… focus, here? | 能专心点吗 |
[45:53] | Okay. Noun six two, enter. | 行 操作62 输入 |
[45:57] | Verb two one, enter. | 指令21 输入 |
[46:00] | Noun zero one, enter. | 操作01 输入 |
[46:03] | Two zero one zero, enter. | 2010 输入 |
[46:06] | Two zero six, enter. | 206 输入 |
[46:10] | Shit. That was supposed to be two zero seven, right? | 该死 应该是207吧 |
[46:14] | Yep. | 对 |
[46:15] | All right, let’s reset again. | 再来一遍 |
[46:19] | Belay that. | 算了 |
[46:21] | I think we need to rework the procedure for this stage of the mission. | 我们得重新分配本阶段的任务 |
[46:26] | I’ll handle the DSKY entries until we’re in P66. | 我负责导航计算机显示屏和键盘输入直到P66着陆下降率 |
[46:29] | And I’ll actuate the manual throttle to full on my side. | 手动油门完全交由我控制开启 |
[46:31] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[46:32] | That’s a hell of a change to be throwing in this late in the game. | 很快就发射了 现在做这么大改动不合适吧 |
[46:35] | Look, Ed, I got this. I have it under control. I just need– | 爱德 我能行 我就是得… |
[46:38] | This is my decision. It’s final. Copy? | 我已经决定了 不容更改 懂了吗 |
[46:44] | Copy. | 懂了 |
[46:45] | Ed, remember why we laid it out that way in the first place? | 爱德 你想想我们为何一开始这样安排 |
[46:47] | I’m the commander of this mission. | 我是本次任务的指挥官 |
[46:49] | If I say to change the procedure, | 我既然要改流程 |
[46:51] | we change the goddamn procedure, understood? | 你们听从命令就是了 |
[46:55] | Now, cut the horseshit out there and let’s get back to work. | 安分点 继续训练 |
[46:59] | Looks like Icy Ed’s back in town. | “冷面爱德”回来了 |
[47:03] | What was that in there? | 你刚才怎么回事 |
[47:05] | Fuck off, Margo. I was just messing with you. | 闪开 玛格 我刚才逗你玩呢 |
[47:06] | You are too busy joking around in there to see what’s going on. | 你光顾着找乐 根本看不清状况了 |
[47:11] | He doesn’t trust you. | 他不信任你 |
[47:13] | – What are you talking about? – But maybe he shouldn’t. | -你什么意思 -也许你就不值得信任 |
[47:16] | Because the truth is, you’re not good enough, Molly. | 说实话 你不够优秀 莫莉 |
[47:21] | Not right now. | 现在还不够 |
[47:22] | And you’re gonna be the first American woman in space. | 你即将成为首位进入太空的美国女性 |
[47:24] | You have to be perfect. | 你必须完美无缺 |
[47:29] | I am who I am. | 我就是这样 |
[47:31] | If someone doesn’t like it, then screw them. | 不喜欢就拉倒 |
[47:33] | This isn’t just about you. | 此事不仅关乎你一人 |
[47:34] | I’m not trying to be some goddamn role model for women. | 我才不想成为女性的榜样呢 |
[47:38] | I’m just a pilot! | 我就是个飞行员 |
[47:40] | No. | 不 |
[47:43] | You’re an astronaut. | 你是一名宇航员 |
[48:32] | – Good night. – You too. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[48:59] | – Keep me safe up there. – Good luck. | -好好工作 别出差错 -祝好运 |
[49:11] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[49:13] | Gordo. | 戈登 |
[49:15] | Headed to the Cape. | 准备去肯尼迪角了 |
[49:17] | Yeah. Just one last stop off at home to say goodbye and… | 对 回家道个别就… |
[49:22] | off to Ellington. | 然后就得去埃灵顿了 |
[49:24] | Look… | 说起来… |
[49:28] | We never got a chance to, you know… | 我们一直没机会… |
[49:33] | This whole deal, it’s just… | 这件事真是太… |
[49:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:36] | Well, I mean, you’ll get your… you know? | 你将来一定有机会 |
[49:38] | It’s okay, Ed. BOHICA. You know? | 没事 爱德 好事多磨 |
[49:44] | BOHICA. | 好事多磨 |
[49:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:46] | How’s Karen feel about you spending a week | 你要和别的女人在飞船里共待一周 |
[49:48] | in a little capsule with another woman? | 凯伦没意见吗 |
[49:52] | I guarantee you she’d be a lot happier if it was you going up there. | 她肯定更愿意我和你待在一起 |
[49:55] | So would I. | 我也是 |
[49:56] | Well, changing world. I hope for the better. | 计划没有变化快啊 希望是好事 |
[50:00] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[50:02] | Sure it’s gonna be a hell of a ride. | 这趟飞行肯定不容易 |
[50:07] | Godspeed, 15. | 一切顺利 15号 |
[50:11] | Well, better get back to it. CAPCOM on the generic sim. | 我得回去干活了 航天器通讯员也得模拟训练 |
[50:14] | – It’s busy work. – Right. Yeah. Busy, busy. | -很忙 -是啊 忙死了 |
[50:32] | Look at me. | 快看啊 |
[50:33] | There you go. | 真棒 |
[50:36] | Yes, I see. | 我看到了 |
[50:38] | You’re doing great. | 真厉害 |
[50:42] | But keep your feet on the pedals. | 别忘了踩踏板啊 |
[50:51] | Attention, all passengers. | 各位乘客请注意 |
[50:52] | Bus 163 to San Pedro has been moved to Platform C. | 前往圣佩德罗的163号巴士改为C站台乘车 |
[50:55] | Here. This should last the whole trip. | 给你 应该能吃一路 |
[50:58] | Okay, Aleida. This is the first ticket. | 艾蕾达 这是第一张车票 |
[51:00] | Now, where do you get off the bus? | 记得从哪儿下车吗 |
[51:02] | Cape Kennedy. It’s the last stop tomorrow morning, | 肯尼迪角 那是明早巴士的最后一站 |
[51:04] | and I don’t get off before then. | 到了那儿 才可以下车 |
[51:06] | Okay. And what happens when you get to Cape Kennedy? | 好 到了肯尼迪角之后呢 |
[51:09] | I follow the people there | 跟着人流走 |
[51:10] | because they’ll all be going to the same place. | 因为大家都会去看发射 |
[51:12] | When it’s over, I walk to the bus station and use the second ticket– | 看完之后 走到巴士站 用第二张车票… |
[51:16] | Papa, I need the second ticket. | 爸爸 第二张车票呢 |
[51:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:22] | And the second ticket takes me back home to Houston. | 拿着第二张车票 乘车回休斯顿 |
[51:25] | Which is also the last stop. | 休斯顿也是最后一站 |
[51:26] | And you don’t get off the bus before then. | 没到之前 不能下车 |
[51:28] | – I know. – Okay. | -我知道啦 -好 |
[51:31] | Aleida, I’m sorry I didn’t have enough for two tickets. | 艾蕾达 抱歉我没钱买票陪你去 |
[51:35] | I’ll be okay, Papa. I promise. | 我不会有事 爸爸 我保证 |
[51:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[51:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:45] | I’ll be right here when you get back. | 到时 我就在这儿等你 |
[51:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:06] | 阿波罗15号 发射日 | |
[52:16] | – Hello? – Where the hell were you last night? | -喂 -你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[52:19] | I unplugged my phone to get a good night’s sleep. What’s wrong? | 我关了手机 想睡个好觉 怎么了 |
[52:22] | Nothing. I just… I don’t know. | 没事 我就是… 说不上来 |
[52:27] | What if there’d been an emergency with one of the boys? | 万一孩子出事了呢 |
[52:29] | Well, did something happen, babe? | 出事了吗 亲爱的 |
[52:31] | No, but what if it did? | 没有 但万一呢 |
[52:34] | You know Baseops can get to me anytime. | 基地随时能联系到我啊 |
[52:37] | Yeah, I guess. | 行吧 |
[52:41] | So, when are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[52:44] | I don’t know. A few days, maybe. | 不好说 过两天吧 |
[52:46] | You’re going out tonight to celebrate? | 你今晚要出去庆祝吗 |
[52:49] | Well, I don’t know. Maybe. You know what it’s like here. | 可能吧 你很了解情况 |
[52:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[52:54] | Well, I mean… | 就是… |
[52:57] | – I don’t know. It’s launch day, you know? – Yep. | -今天可是发射日啊 -是啊 |
[53:01] | Yeah, okay. I just thought you were worried about being a bad mother. | 好吧 你之前不是担心对不住孩子们吗 |
[53:13] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[53:15] | What was what, hon? | 什么声音啊 亲爱的 |
[53:19] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[53:20] | – I’ll call you later. Love you. – Wai– | -之后再打给你 爱你 -等下… |
[54:11] | I don’t understand. I mean, we were a few rows up for Apollo 10. | 我真不懂 阿波罗10号发射时位置更靠上啊 |
[54:14] | It seems okay to me. We’re closer, anyway. | 我觉得还行 反正更近了 |
[54:18] | I just liked it better where we sat before. | 我就是更喜欢之前的位置 |
[54:21] | Hi, ladies. | 大家好 |
[54:22] | Hello. Excuse me. | 借过 |
[54:28] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[54:30] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[54:36] | – Hello. – Yeah. | -你好 -你好 |
[54:37] | – Karen Baldwin. – Wayne Cobb. | -我是凯伦·鲍德温 -我是韦恩·科布 |
[54:41] | That’s a great dress. | 裙子很漂亮 |
[54:43] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[55:28] | Tighter. | 紧点 |
[55:31] | Tighter. | 再紧点 |
[57:28] | That was quite a send-off. | 欢送仪式真盛大啊 |
[57:33] | Buncha people cheering for shit. | 一群人无脑欢呼 |
[57:36] | I haven’t done anything yet. | 我可什么都还没做呢 |
[57:39] | You did just strap your ass on top of | 你可是刚绑上了 |
[57:41] | a quarter million tons of high explosive for government pay. | 25万吨政府出资的烈性炸药 |
[57:46] | It’s not smart, but it’s something. | 虽然不是明智之举 但也值得赞赏 |
[57:59] | Final guidance alignment. | 最终导航校正 |
[58:00] | The final maneuver the astronauts perform before liftoff. | 宇航员升空前的最后准备 |
[58:07] | Twenty-five seconds and counting. We are still go. | 25秒后发射 一切正常 |
[58:11] | Twenty seconds. Guidance alert. | 20秒 导航交接 |
[58:13] | The guidance system now going internal. | 导航系统控制权移交太空器 |
[58:16] | 15 14 13 12 11 Fifteen, 14, 13, 12, 11, | |
[58:21] | ten, nine, eight, ignition sequence start, | 十 九 八 启动点火程序 |
[58:26] | five, four, three, two, one, zero. | 五 四 三 二 一 零 |
[58:33] | Launch commit. Liftoff. We have liftoff. | 发射 起飞了 起飞了 |
[58:42] | The tower is clear. | 飞离发射塔 |
[59:18] | Deke. You got a call. | 迪克 有人打电话找你 |
[59:23] | We did it, huh? | 我们成功了 |
[59:25] | Terrific, right? Come on in. | 太棒了 请进 |
[59:35] | Slayton. | 斯莱顿 |
[59:36] | This is the White House operator. Please hold for the president. | 白宫接线员 即将为你转接总统 |
[59:40] | I like what I’m seeing on the news, Deke. | 我看到新闻了 很不错 迪克 |
[59:42] | Quite a show. Congratulations. | 发射很成功 祝贺你 |
[59:46] | Thank you, sir. I appreciate the– | 谢谢 总统先生 感谢… |
[59:47] | But if the girl screws up, it’s your ass. | 要是女宇航员出岔子 你就等着滚蛋吧 |
[1:00:23] | I’m going to the moon. | 我要飞向月球了 |
[1:00:23] | 以此纪念格拉迪恩·M·科布 1931年-2019年 |