时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | 任务持续时间 4天3小时46分 | |
[00:38] | Okay, Endeavour, got you. Molly, you are live on all networks. | 奋进号 收到了 莫莉 你已经开始直播了 |
[00:44] | I’m on TV? Really? | 我真上电视了吗 |
[00:48] | I wish you’d told me. I’d have done something with my hair. | 你怎么不早说 不然我就做个头发了 |
[00:50] | I like this look. You look gorgeous, babe. | 这个发型就很酷 我喜欢 亲爱的 |
[00:54] | My God. There’s my girl. | 天呐 我老婆上电视了 |
[00:57] | How come everything’s about her? | 怎么只播她呢 |
[01:01] | ‘Cause… she’s a novelty, you know? First woman astronaut. | 因为新鲜啊 第一位升空的美国女宇航员 |
[01:05] | Yeah, but Dad’s her boss. | 可爸爸才是指挥官啊 |
[01:07] | Okay… Just eat your cereal. | 行了 吃饭还堵不住你的嘴 |
[01:09] | Molly, millions of people around the world are eager to hear your thoughts | 莫莉 全球数百万人正期待你的发言 |
[01:13] | now that you’re in orbit around the moon. | 你已经飞入月球轨道了 说两句吧 |
[01:16] | It’s pretty humbling. | 我霎时肃然起敬 |
[01:18] | You can see the entire world from this window here. | 透过小小的窗口就可以看到整个地球 |
[01:22] | Hard to believe that anyone I’ve ever known, | 难以相信 我认识的人 |
[01:25] | every country, every civilization, | 世上的所有国家和文明 |
[01:29] | is contained in that tiny blue-and-white ball. | 都存在于那个遥远的蓝白小球之上 |
[01:36] | Molly, we’ve got thousands of letters from women you’ve inspired. | 莫莉 数千名受你启发的女性来信了 |
[01:40] | I have one here from eight-year-old Abigail Crouse in Solvang, California. | 来自加州丹麦村的八岁女孩艾比盖尔·克罗斯来信了 |
[01:44] | I’d like to read it to you. | 我读给你听 |
[01:46] | “Dear Molly. I have loved space for as long as I can remember. | “亲爱的莫莉 自记事以来 我就痴迷于太空” |
[01:51] | My brother has models of all the Apollo ships, | “我哥收集了所有的阿波罗飞船模型” |
[01:55] | and I used to get in trouble for playing with them. | “家人曾很不满我痴迷于这些模型” |
[01:58] | But after you got picked to be on Apollo 15, | “但自从你入选阿波罗15号船员后” |
[02:01] | my dad bought me a model of my own. | “我爸特地给我买了一只模型” |
[02:05] | I named the command module Cobb | “我将控制舱命名为科布” |
[02:08] | and the LEM Molly after you. | “将登月舱命名为莫莉” |
[02:12] | Some kids at school say there’s no water on the moon | “有的同学说 月球上没有水” |
[02:16] | and your mission is a joke. | “15号的飞行任务就是个笑话” |
[02:18] | But I believe in you, and I know you will find it. | “但我相信你 你一定能找到水” |
[02:23] | Your friend, Abigail.” | “你的朋友 艾比盖尔” |
[02:25] | Anything you wanna say to Abby? I’m sure she’s watching. | 你想对艾比说两句话吗 她现在一定在收看直播 |
[02:33] | Abigail, I will try not to let you down. | 艾比盖尔 我不会让你失望 |
[02:36] | And that is a cut. We’re off the air. Good job. | 切断信号 直播结束 干得漂亮 |
[02:40] | A star is born. | 你成大明星了 |
[02:42] | Don’t forget the little people who helped you along the way. | 可别忘了我们这些默默奉献的小人物啊 |
[02:44] | Just as fast as I can. | 转头就不记得了 |
[02:46] | Endeavour. Before Molly starts shopping for an agent, | 奋进号 趁莫莉大明星还没找到经纪人 |
[02:49] | we got some good news for you. | 我们有个好消息 |
[02:51] | Rocky Ray and the geo boys | 地质研究员和专家 |
[02:52] | have been going over the spectroscopy from your recon orbits, | 一直在研究你们从月轨发回的光谱学图像 |
[02:55] | and they think that they have found ice. | 他们好像发现冰了 |
[02:57] | Tons of it. Literally, tons. | 数吨的月冰 |
[02:59] | Well, tell us where it is, and we’ll bring you back a snow cone. | 告诉我们位置 我们还你们一个冰淇淋 |
[03:02] | Negative, Endeavour. | 不行 奋进号 |
[03:04] | The geo team will use that data to pick spots for later missions, | 地质团队将利用这一发现为后续任务选址 |
[03:08] | ’cause the ice is nowhere near your landing site at Mare Frigoris. | 月冰位置远离你们的着陆点”冷海” |
[03:12] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[03:14] | It’s at the south pole. Shackleton Crater. | 月球南极点 沙尔克顿陨石坑 |
[03:20] | Let’s go. Change the plan. Land us at Shackleton. | 计划有变 我们去沙尔克顿降落 |
[03:24] | That’s quite a big change, Ed. | 这也差得太远了 爱德 |
[03:25] | No shit. 4,000 kilometers worth. | 一下就偏了四千公里呢 |
[03:30] | No. | 不行 |
[03:31] | Flight’s giving that a big thumbs down. | 总指挥坚决反对 |
[03:33] | It’s too big a risk, and you don’t have the gear for that kind of exploration. | 太冒险了 你们的装备无法满足探索要求 |
[03:37] | You’ll land at Frigoris, as planned. | 还是按计划降落在冷海 |
[03:39] | We’ll re-task Apollo 16 for Shackleton. | 我们会让阿波罗16号更改任务 前往沙尔克顿 |
[03:42] | Before we left, lab coats told us | 发射前 研究团队告知我们 |
[03:44] | the ice concentration at Frigoris was around 250 parts per million. | 冷海的月冰含量为百万分之250 |
[03:49] | So what’s the read on Shackleton? | 沙尔克顿的含量是多少 |
[03:51] | After your survey, it could be 500 times better. | 根据你们传回的数据 应该是冷海的五百倍 |
[03:55] | Well, then I strongly suggest you folks rethink this. | 我强烈建议各位慎重考虑 |
[03:58] | We didn’t come all this way just to dig a bunch of dry holes. | 我们大老远飞来月球 在冷海费工夫岂不是白来一场 |
[04:09] | Houston, going off VOX for a few. | 休斯顿 暂时切断信号 |
[04:11] | Roger that, Endeavour. | 收到 奋进号 |
[04:14] | Let’s have it, Mol. | 我们去吧 莫莉 |
[04:15] | What happened to “stick with the mission plan, no matter what”? | 你之前不是还说 无论如何 都要按计划行事 |
[04:19] | The mission’s to find ice. | 任务计划就是找到月冰 |
[04:21] | We flew over Shackleton in the first place | 我们之前在沙尔克顿上空侦查 |
[04:23] | just to get the data they’re all crowing about. | 可不能只为帮他们获取数据 |
[04:25] | – You on board with this? – Changing a landing site mid-flight? | -你也同意吗 -飞行途中更改着陆地点 |
[04:29] | It’s dangerous and stupid. I love it. | 危险且鲁莽 我喜欢 |
[04:34] | Of course you do. You’re not the one going down there. | 说得轻巧 又不用你登陆月表 |
[04:36] | You wanna swap jobs? | 你想跟我换吗 |
[04:48] | The CIA is worried that the Soviets will place military assets on the moon. | 中情局担心苏联人会在月球部署武器 |
[04:53] | Why would anyone put missiles on the moon? | 在月球部署导弹有什么用 |
[04:56] | All I know is the president wants that base. | 我只知道 总统执意要建立基地 |
[04:58] | We need a beachhead against the Soviets. | 我们必须抢先苏联人一步 |
[05:00] | Shackleton looks like the place for it, | 沙尔克顿正好提供了良机 |
[05:02] | so if we can get Apollo 15 there first, we should do it. | 如果阿波罗15号能在此着陆 那就放手去干 |
[05:09] | My crew gets the final say. | 宇航员们说了算 |
[05:14] | Talk to them. | 劝劝他们 |
[05:20] | We practiced for Frigoris. | 我们的训练都是针对冷海 |
[05:21] | Nobody knows what’s on the ground at Shackleton. | 我们对沙尔克顿的情况一无所知 |
[05:23] | We get no points if we crash and burn in some half-baked, last-minute approach. | 要是赶鸭子上架导致任务失败 一切就都白费了 |
[05:28] | That’s funny, ’cause “half-baked, last-minute” | 太讽刺了 训练你飞阿波罗15号 |
[05:30] | was your entire approach to training. | 就是赶鸭子上架啊 |
[05:33] | Well, that was then. | 此一时彼一时 |
[05:35] | Look, sometimes you gotta roll the hard six. | 有时就得孤注一掷 |
[05:38] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:39] | It means no risk, no water from the moon. | 不冒险 就找不到水 |
[05:46] | Look, if it were just me, gimme the dice. | 若只涉及我一人 我当然愿意尝试 |
[05:48] | But if we auger in, it won’t be, “Baldwin screwed the pooch.” | 但若”葬身太空” 大家不会责怪你 |
[05:51] | It’ll be, “Women can’t hack it in space.” | 他们只会觉得女人就是不适合上太空 |
[05:54] | And what do you think they’ll say if we come home empty-handed? | 若是空手而归 你觉得大家会怎么想 |
[05:56] | What the press has been saying all along: | 那媒体的唱衰就应验了 |
[05:58] | That this mission is just a publicity stunt. | 本次任务就是作秀 |
[06:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:02] | Endeavour, Houston. | 奋进号 这里是休斯顿 |
[06:04] | We’ve reconsidered a Shackleton landing. | 我们重新考虑了在沙尔克顿着陆一事 |
[06:06] | Flight dynamics has a DOI burn that will take you down there, | 根据飞航动态评估 你们可以飞往此地 |
[06:08] | but we do not know what kind of landing site you will find. | 但我们对着陆地点一无所知 |
[06:11] | It’s high risk, so it’s… it’s your call. | 风险很大 决定权在你们手中 |
[06:16] | You still up for it? | 你们愿意吗 |
[06:20] | It’s up to you, Cobb. Can’t do this unless you’re on board. | 看你了 科布 你不同意 我们去不了 |
[06:35] | Fuck yeah. Let’s do it. | 不管了 去吧 |
[06:36] | That’s what I’m talking about. Attagirl. | 这才是好样的 真给力 |
[06:39] | Houston, this is Endeavour. We are go for Shackleton. | 休斯顿 这里是奋进号 我们这就前往沙尔克顿 |
[06:43] | You remember what you told me just before launch? | 还记得发射前 你跟我说过的话吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah, well, now you’re really gonna do something. | 你这回真要大干一票了 |
[08:06] | The lunar module Seahawk has left orbit on the far side of the moon, | 海鹰登月舱在月球南极上空飞离了轨道 |
[08:12] | and they are preparing to initiate their descent to Shackleton Crater. | 准备降落在沙尔克顿陨石坑 |
[08:16] | That’s one step closer for Astronaut Cobb | 科布宇航员又前进了一步 |
[08:19] | on her way to becoming the first American woman on the moon. | 她即将成为首位登月的美国女宇航员 |
[08:21] | Excuse me, ladies. | 让一下 |
[08:23] | The historic mission also hopes to answer the question | 本次历史性的任务还有另一目标 |
[08:26] | of whether there is ice on the surface of the moon. | 探索月表是否存在冰 |
[08:29] | Scientists say that the most likely area would be deep within craters | 科学家表示月冰可能在陨石坑深处 |
[08:34] | that are rarely touched by the rays of the sun. | 太阳光线很难照射到的地方 |
[08:37] | The discovery of ice, and therefore water, | 如果发现冰 月球上就有水了 |
[08:40] | would allow a permanent US lunar base… | 那么 美国的永久月球基地… |
[08:43] | Karen, hi. Sorry I’m late… | 你好 凯伦 抱歉来迟了 |
[08:45] | No, you made it before they landed. | 没事 他们还没着陆呢 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Listen, | 好 |
[08:49] | I know you folks like to drink, so I hope you like Mezcal. | 我知道你们爱酒 所以带来了一瓶麦斯卡尔 |
[08:54] | I’ve never had it. | 我从没喝过这种酒 |
[08:56] | You’re in for a treat. | 那你可有口福了 |
[08:57] | This was distilled in Oaxaca. | 这种酒是在墨西哥奥哈瓦蒸馏 |
[08:59] | It’s the kind the consul drinks in Under the Volcano. | 这是《火山之下》中 总督常喝的那种酒 |
[09:04] | Is that a movie? | 电影吗 |
[09:05] | No, no. It’s a brilliant novel about an alcoholic. | 不 是一部关于酒鬼的爽文 |
[09:10] | But, I mean, he has many redeeming qualities as well. | 但主人公也有很多优秀的品质 |
[09:12] | He’s kind of a tragic hero in his own warped way, so… | 他是一个悲情式的英雄… |
[09:16] | – you should check it out… – Okay. Yeah. | -你真该读读看 -好 |
[09:17] | Why don’t you come on in? ‘Cause they’re getting ready to land. | 请进吧 马上就要着陆了 |
[09:29] | Seahawk, five seconds to powered descent. | 海鹰号 五秒后开始动力下降 |
[09:31] | Roger that. Ninety-nine. Proceed. | 收到 准备降落 |
[09:36] | Let’s try not to screw this up, Cobb. Okay? | 给点力 科布 |
[09:39] | The stakes have never been higher. | 此次着陆关系重大 |
[09:42] | Seahawk is now eight minutes away | 还有八分钟 |
[09:45] | from a dangerous landing in uncharted terrain. | 海鹰号就将冒险降落在未知之地 |
[09:50] | Critics are calling NASA’s last-minute change of plan | 评论家认为宇航局临时改变计划的行为 |
[09:54] | “the most foolhardy thing that the agency has ever attempted… | 是”该机构有史以来最鲁莽的举动” |
[09:58] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 |
[09:59] | and an unjustified risk to the life of the first American woman to journey to the moon.” | “白白拿美国首位登月女宇航员的生命冒险” |
[10:05] | Let’s hope they’re wrong. | 希望他们错了 |
[10:08] | Throttle down. | 减速 |
[10:10] | No flags. Looks good. | 无异常 进展良好 |
[10:12] | High gate. Braking phase complete. | 高增益 制动完成 |
[10:16] | Forward speed’s good, descent nominal. | 前进速度良好 正常降落 |
[10:19] | Oxidizers running about one percent low. | 氧化剂下降了1% |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:23] | Houston, Seahawk. We’re gonna level her out for a bit. | 休斯顿 海鹰号即将调至水平角度飞行 |
[10:26] | Roger, Seahawk. | 收到 海鹰号 |
[10:34] | – PNGCS and AGS agree.- This is close as I got on Apollo 10. | -双导航系统正常 -阿波罗10号当时到这儿就停止了 |
[10:53] | Stick with me, kid. I’ll take you all the way this time. | 别担心 “小朋友” 这次姐姐带你去月表逛逛 |
[10:59] | That’s the Cobb I was looking for. | 这才是女宇航员该有的魄力啊 |
[11:08] | RCS is good. No flags. | 反应控制系统良好 无异常 |
[11:11] | Position checks downrange. Short by 15 nautical miles. | 位置检查 差15海里 |
[11:16] | DPS pressure is still good. | 降落推进系统压力正常 |
[11:23] | Coming over Shackleton. | 接近沙尔克顿 |
[11:28] | Sure is dark down there. | 一片漆黑 |
[11:33] | Still over the crater, about four nautical miles from the rim, | 仍在坑洞上空飞行 距离坑洞边缘四海里 |
[11:36] | so altitude readings are high. | 仍有一定的高度 |
[11:39] | Seventeen percent fuel. | 燃料剩余17% |
[11:41] | That could become an issue, Flight. | 有风险 总指挥 |
[11:43] | Come on, Ed. | 给点力 爱德 |
[11:51] | PNGCS and AGS compare. | 双导航系统读数比较 |
[11:54] | Fuel and oxidizer within one percent. Looking good. | 燃料和氧化剂余量相差1% 情况良好 |
[11:59] | Okay, boss. Time to find us a campsite. | 老大 找个”露营地点”吧 |
[12:07] | Okay. Houston, I have designated a nice, flat patch, | 休斯顿 发现一处平缓的月表 |
[12:10] | about a quarter mile from Shackleton, as our landing site. | 距离沙尔克顿四分之一英里 将降落在此处 |
[12:14] | That’s gonna be a tight needle to thread. | 难度很大 |
[12:16] | Well, that’s what they pay me for. | 所以才要我出马啊 |
[12:20] | Two thousand feet, 42. | 两千英尺 42 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:25] | This is a good spot. | 选址不错 |
[12:27] | 800 feet. Forty-four. Forty-five. | 800英尺 44 45 |
[12:32] | Seahawk, Houston. Go for landing. | 海鹰号 这里是休斯顿 准备着陆 |
[12:34] | Okay. Here we go. | 好 |
[12:38] | Forty-four, 400 feet. Twenty feet per second. | 44 400英尺 每秒下降20英尺 |
[12:42] | Okay. I’m in P66. | 到达P66阶段 |
[12:45] | Fifty feet at minus three. | 50英尺 负三 |
[12:48] | Cross-pointer’s looking good. Seven percent fuel. | 偏移率正常 燃料剩余7% |
[12:52] | Okay, picking up a lot of dust. | 大量扬尘 |
[12:55] | Fifteen at one. Minus one. Six percent fuel. | 15英尺 负一 燃料剩余6% |
[13:01] | Eight feet. Minus one. | 8英尺 负一 |
[13:04] | Contact. Shutdown. | 着陆 熄火 |
[13:20] | Houston, Shackleton Base. Seahawk has landed. | 休斯顿 这里是沙尔克顿基地 海鹰号已着陆 |
[13:32] | We’re really here. | 我们到了 |
[13:33] | I have never wanted a cigarette more in my entire life. | 我好想抽根烟冷静冷静啊 |
[13:39] | You’ve come a long way, baby. | 不容易啊 |
[13:50] | Okay, let’s go around the horn. Stay or no stay for T-1. | 开始探查 准备登陆 |
[13:55] | What do you think of your dad? | 爸爸怎么样 |
[13:56] | – He’s the best. – He is, right? | -他最棒了 -是啊 |
[14:23] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[14:27] | You are a sight. A beautiful, beautiful sight. | 你真是太美了 简直让我眼前一亮啊 |
[14:34] | You too. Yeah. | 你也是 |
[14:41] | Tell me what you’re doing at NASA. | 给我讲讲你在宇航局的经历吧 |
[14:44] | Not much. | 我也没干什么 |
[14:47] | I’m going to PR events as the token black girl. | 因为是黑人 所以就给宇航局撑个门面 |
[14:51] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[14:54] | After everything you did to earn that pin, and that’s all they give you? | 你千辛万苦成了宇航员 他们就让你摆花架子吗 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:59] | Well, there is one other thing they want me to do. | 不过 他们还给我安排了一个任务 |
[15:02] | What? | 什么 |
[15:04] | Fly to the moon. | 飞向月球 |
[15:07] | Wait. Are you saying that… | 等下 你是说… |
[15:09] | Yes! I have been assigned to Apollo 18! | 对 我要飞阿波罗18号了 |
[15:13] | You are shitting me! | 真的吗 |
[15:15] | No, Clay! I’m going! I’m going! | 真的 克莱 我要飞上月球了 |
[15:18] | I told you! I told you! They can’t hold you back. | 我就说吧 我家姑娘势不可挡 |
[15:45] | All right, I’ve got fresh corn here. | 刚做好的玉米 |
[15:47] | Mom, can we watch Laugh-In until Dad comes on again? | 妈妈 趁爸爸没动静 我们能先看会儿《捧腹大笑》吗 |
[15:51] | Sure. Just keep it on low. | 好 小点声啊 |
[15:54] | Let me help you clear the table. | 我帮你摆桌子 |
[15:57] | Thanks, Trace. | 谢谢 特蕾西 |
[15:59] | I was gonna make my fried chicken, but I ran out of time, | 我本来想做炸鸡 但没时间了 |
[16:02] | so I had Sheila roast some. It’s in the kitchen. I’ll go get it. | 所以我让希拉做了烤鸡 就在厨房 我去端 |
[16:04] | No, that’s okay. It’s pretty full here right now. | 不用了 桌上已经放不下了 |
[16:08] | Let’s leave it in the kitchen and we can always bring it out later. | 先放厨房吧 之后想吃再端出来 |
[16:11] | – All right. – No. | -好 -不 |
[16:13] | I don’t think we could get Mr. Nixon to stand still for a “sock it to me.” | 要是我们”放大招” 尼克松先生可能招架不住 |
[16:19] | Sock it to me? | “放大招” |
[16:23] | Well, I guess congratulations are in order. | 是不是该恭喜你 |
[16:26] | I hear that you’ve been assigned to crew of Apollo 25. | 听说你要飞阿波罗25号了 |
[16:30] | Yeah. Word travels fast. | 是啊 消息传得真快 |
[16:33] | – Are you excited? – I’m out of my mind. | -你激动吗 -乐疯了 |
[16:36] | You know, if someone had told me two years ago | 两年前 要是有人告诉我 |
[16:37] | I’d be orbiting Earth, repairing a satellite, | 我会在地轨飞行 修理卫星 |
[16:40] | I’d have thought they were insane. | 我一定会觉得这人疯了 |
[16:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:51] | So, when are you and Larry getting married? | 你和拉里打算什么时候结婚啊 |
[16:56] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[16:58] | We’ve only been seeing each other for a couple of months, so… | 我们才相处几个月… |
[17:01] | So? My Frank knew the moment he laid eyes on me that I was the one. | 那又如何 弗兰克见到我第一眼 就认定我了 |
[17:05] | It’s obvious you two are crazy about each other. What are you waiting for? | 你们俩爱得这么痴缠 还等什么啊 |
[17:09] | I don’t think Larry is ready to… | 拉里好像还没准备好… |
[17:11] | Nonsense. Men don’t know what they want. | 别傻了 男人这方面很迟钝 |
[17:15] | I actually had to drag Frank down the aisle. | 我当年是硬生生拖着弗兰克跟我结婚 |
[17:18] | But I knew he was secretly glad I did. | 但我知道 他其实心里都乐开花了 |
[17:24] | It’s nice to see you, Gloria. | 见到你真好 格洛莉娅 |
[17:40] | You care for some corn? | 吃玉米吗 |
[17:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | Sure. | 别客气 |
[17:48] | You must feel relieved to know that Molly’s landed safely. | 莫莉顺利着陆了 你肯定松了一口气吧 |
[17:52] | You don’t know the half of it. | 可不是吗 |
[17:54] | I haven’t been able to sleep much these last few nights, you know? | 这几天我都没睡好觉 |
[17:58] | I just kinda… | 我就是… |
[18:02] | You… | 你… |
[18:05] | You ever dream about Ed augering in? | 你梦到过爱德葬身太空吗 |
[18:09] | That’s what they call it, isn’t it? When the plane… | 这是业内黑话吧 用来形容太空器… |
[18:11] | Yeah. That is what they call it, but the answer’s no. Never. | 对 没错 但我从没做过这种梦 |
[18:17] | – Really? – Yeah. I don’t dream. | -是吗 -嗯 我不做梦 |
[18:22] | You’ve never had one dream in your entire life? | 你从没做过梦吗 |
[18:27] | Maybe when I was a kid, but… | 小时候做过吧 但是… |
[18:31] | I must’ve outgrown them. | 长大就不了 |
[18:34] | You’re a very fortunate individual, Karen. | 那你真是幸运 凯伦 |
[18:37] | This dream last night, it kicked my ass. | 我被昨晚的梦吓得魂不附体 |
[18:42] | Try not to think about it. | 那就别想了 |
[18:43] | I wish I could do that. | 我也想忘记啊 |
[18:45] | It was just so weird. | 但梦境太诡异了 |
[18:48] | I was walking across the surface of the moon, stark naked. | 我赤裸着走在月表 |
[18:52] | No space suit or anything. | 没穿宇航服 一丝不挂 |
[18:54] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[18:56] | Yeah, but in the dream, it seemed totally natural. | 是啊 但在梦境中 感觉很正常 |
[18:59] | I could even feel the grains of sand sifting through my toes. | 我都能感觉到砂砾与脚趾的摩擦 |
[19:02] | And then I came upon this huge crater, | 然后我走到了一个巨大的坑洞前 |
[19:05] | and I see all this smoke billowing out of it and then… | 洞中冒着滚滚浓烟 |
[19:08] | You know, Wayne, | 韦恩 |
[19:10] | I think that maybe talking about it doesn’t help. | 也许倾诉无助于你摆脱噩梦 |
[19:13] | You just have to put it out of your mind for now. Okay? | 你还是先别想了 |
[19:16] | Wait, wait, wait. Please just listen, listen. | 等等 别走 听我说 |
[19:18] | I need to tell someone who’ll understand. | 我想找个能懂的人聊聊 |
[19:20] | I climb to the top of the crater and I’m looking down, | 我爬到坑洞顶部往下看 |
[19:23] | and at the bottom is Molly’s ship in flames. | 看到莫莉的飞船在坑底熊熊燃烧 |
[19:28] | And then suddenly I’m running down into the crater and stumbling | 我跌跌撞撞地跑到坑底 |
[19:31] | and there’s sand getting in my eyes and my mouth. | 眼中口中都进了沙子 |
[19:34] | And I call out for her. And I get nothing. | 我大声呼喊她 可无人应答 |
[19:38] | I can’t find her anywhere. | 我怎么也找不到她 |
[19:41] | So I run around the ship, and then that’s when I see… | 于是 我绕着飞船跑了一圈 看到了… |
[19:46] | See what? | 看到了什么 |
[19:49] | Her head. | 她的头 |
[19:51] | It’s Molly’s decapitated head and her… | 莫莉的头掉下来了… |
[19:54] | ‘Cause her helmet’s cracked wide open, | 她的头盔大开 |
[19:56] | and her face is blistered and burned, and there’s black… | 她的脸被烧焦了… |
[19:58] | Wayne, enough. | 韦恩 别说了 |
[20:02] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[20:04] | We don’t talk about these things. Ever. | 别跟我谈这种事 |
[20:14] | Take a step to your right. Let me get that rise behind you. | 往右挪一步 我把你背后的环形山拍进去 |
[20:17] | How many more of these are we gonna take? | 还要拍多少啊 |
[20:19] | I’m not Raquel Welch, for Chrissake. | 我又不是平面模特 天呐 |
[20:22] | It’s part of the mission. So we do it. Visor up. | 任务需要就得拍 露出脸 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:37] | Houston, I suggest we wrap this up. Hope we got one Shorty likes. | 休斯顿 可以了吧 希望”矮子”能满意 |
[20:41] | I’m sure he’ll be ecstatic, Ed. | 他肯定会乐疯了 爱德 |
[20:43] | If you could both turn to face the TV camera, | 你们俩能都站到镜头前吗 |
[20:46] | the president of the United States would like to speak with Molly. | 总统想跟莫莉通话 |
[20:50] | Holy shit. Are you kidding? | 我去 真的吗 |
[20:54] | No, I’m not. And I’d like to remind you that we’re on network TV. | 千真万确 镜头面前 注意用词 |
[20:58] | Sorry. Hope you can bleep that out. | 抱歉 过滤掉那句吧 |
[21:05] | Hello, Mr. President. | 你好 总统先生 |
[21:08] | Hello, Molly. | 你好 莫莉 |
[21:09] | I’m talking to you by telephone from the Oval Room at the White House. | 我现在白宫椭圆办公室与你通话 |
[21:14] | I just can’t tell you how proud we all are | 大家都很为你骄傲 |
[21:16] | of what you have done for your country and for women everywhere. | 你的壮举对国家和世界各地的女性意义重大 |
[21:21] | Well, it’s an honor, Mr. President. | 这是我的荣幸 总统先生 |
[21:23] | I hope I can bring you back enough ice for a highball. | 希望我能为您的威士忌找到冰块 |
[21:26] | I know how much you enjoy a stiff drink. | 我知道您喜欢喝烈酒 |
[21:30] | Bring back enough for two, and I’ll have that drink with you. | 多带点回来 我们一起喝 |
[21:34] | I look forward to it, Mr. President. | 我很期待 总统先生 |
[21:36] | I pray that you and your crewmates have a safe voyage home. | 祝你和队员平安返回 |
[21:40] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[21:44] | Broadcast live from the moon. | 月球实况直播 |
[21:46] | I never really believed I’d see this. | 这一天居然真的到来了 |
[21:49] | I guess the times really are a-changin’. | 时代真的变了 |
[21:51] | – To Molly. – To Molly. | -敬莫莉 -敬莫莉 |
[21:55] | It sounds like Astronaut Cobb expects their search for ice to be successful. | 科布宇航员似乎对寻找月冰信心满满 |
[21:59] | Over the next three days, | 接下来的三天 |
[22:01] | Cobb and Baldwin will be using their lunar rover. | 科布和鲍德温将驾驶月球车探索 |
[22:05] | Well, I hate to give you all the bum’s rush, but I gotta to get to bed. | 抱歉扫大家的兴 但我要休息了 |
[22:08] | This early? It’s only 6:00. | 这么早吗 这才六点 |
[22:10] | Yeah. They completed their EVA, and Ed’ll be bedding down soon | 出舱完成了 爱德一会儿就回飞船休息了 |
[22:13] | and you know, when he goes to sleep on the moon, I go to sleep down here. | 他在月球上休息 我在地球上也要和他同步 |
[22:17] | And when he gets up, I get up. | 等他起床 我也起床 |
[22:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:29] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 走了 |
[22:33] | Thank you for everything. I appreciate your help today. | 谢谢你们 感谢帮忙 |
[22:36] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[22:37] | Thank you, Karen. Bye. | 谢谢 凯伦 再见 |
[22:42] | – Karen, I’m sorry if I… – Thank you for coming. | -凯伦 对不起… -感谢前来 |
[22:48] | – Okay. See ya. – Bye. | -好吧 再见 -再见 |
[22:52] | Bye, Wayne. | 再见 韦恩 |
[22:55] | That guy is so freaking weird. And he smells funny. | 他太渗人了 而且浑身一股味 |
[23:01] | That’s ’cause he’s been smoking weed. | 因为他抽烟叶了 |
[23:06] | What? You mean like… Marijuana. | 大麻吗 |
[23:10] | Jesus, Trace. In my house? | 天呐 特蕾西 他在我家抽大麻吗 |
[23:11] | No, no. I think he did it before he came over. | 不是 他应该是来之前抽了 |
[23:15] | Anyway, thanks for having us, Karen. | 总之 谢谢你的邀请 凯伦 |
[23:17] | Yeah, okay. | 没事 |
[23:40] | Margo. Hi. | 玛格 |
[23:41] | 阿波罗15号 登月第二天 | |
[23:44] | Morning, Shackleton Base. White Team’s back with you. | 早上好 这里是沙尔克顿基地 白队上线了 |
[23:47] | Glad to hear it, Fred. | 谢谢告知 弗雷德 |
[23:48] | Red Team mentioned we’re seeing data but no picture. | 红队提到 只有数据 没有图像 |
[23:51] | Still mounting the big eye on the rover. | 还在给月球车安装摄像头呢 |
[23:54] | And is Molly’s drink bag still squirting in her face? | 莫莉的水还喷自己一脸吗 |
[23:57] | Negative. I bent the mic away from the mouthpiece, | 不了 我把麦克风和水嘴隔开了 |
[24:01] | which is great for scratching your nose, by the way. | 还挺适合给鼻子挠痒痒 |
[24:04] | I’ll note that for the folks going on 16. | 我会提醒阿波罗16号的宇航员 |
[24:06] | Cycling the TV power switch now. | 图像信号开启 |
[24:10] | You’re in living color. | 看到了 |
[24:13] | The big eye’s operational. | 摄像头开启了 |
[24:14] | All right. Let’s go find ourselves a big bucket of ice. | 好 那就去找冰吧 |
[24:18] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[24:40] | Do mission commanders normally hold meetings here? | 任务指挥官通常约人在酒馆见面吗 |
[24:43] | – This one does. – Okay. | -这个指挥官比较特别 -好吧 |
[24:53] | Danielle. Welcome to the crew of Apollo 18. | 丹妮尔 欢迎加入阿波罗18号 |
[24:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[24:58] | – It’s Clayton, right? – Yeah, that’s right. | -这位是克莱顿吧 -没错 |
[25:01] | Let me grab another glass. | 我再去拿个杯子 |
[25:09] | I am really gonna work your ass off. | 我肯定会使劲训练你 |
[25:12] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 正合我意 |
[25:14] | We’re gonna get together next week, | 我们下周一起聚聚 |
[25:16] | sit down with Deke and go over the mission plan. Cheers. | 和迪克聊聊任务计划 干杯 |
[25:19] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[25:23] | I gotta say, I am surprised I got assigned so quickly. | 不得不说 这么快就给我分配任务 我很惊讶 |
[25:27] | I’m not. Your friend Molly’s kicking ass up there. | 这很正常 莫莉这回很争气 |
[25:30] | Really put to bed any notion that women can’t cut it. | 彻底打消了人们对女宇航员的质疑 |
[25:34] | ‘Course, I never had any doubts. | 我自然从没质疑过你们的能力 |
[25:36] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[25:39] | Clayton, you just get back from Nam? | 克莱顿 你刚从越南回来吗 |
[25:42] | That I did. | 没错 |
[25:45] | Someone take your ribbons? | 你的绶带被人拿走了 |
[25:48] | No. I threw them in the sentry’s face on my way out the door. | 不是 我离开军营时 扔在了哨兵的脸上 |
[25:55] | Lot of that going on these days. | 最近很常见 |
[25:57] | Might have to dig out a few of my old medals. | 看来我得回去找找我以前的勋章 |
[25:59] | There’s a few faces I’d like to throw ’em in too. | 我也想扔在某些人脸上 |
[26:12] | You a Louis Armstrong fan, Danielle? | 你喜欢路易斯·阿姆斯特朗吗 丹妮尔 |
[26:17] | Yes, very much so. | 嗯 很喜欢 |
[26:20] | You could say his Hot Five and Hot Seven records | 他的”热门五人”和”热门七人” |
[26:23] | changed the DNA of American music. | 颠覆了美国音乐的走向 |
[26:26] | Don’t know those. | 这我不清楚 |
[26:28] | But I love his version of “Hello, Dolly!” | 但我喜欢他的《你好 多利》 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:36] | “Hello, Dolly!” That’s a good one. | 那首确实很不错 |
[26:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:57] | Karen. What are you doing here? | 凯伦 你怎么来了 |
[27:01] | I wanna talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[27:03] | Sure. Come in. | 好 请进吧 |
[27:07] | Can I get you some tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[27:11] | I’m fine. | 不了 |
[27:13] | Mind if I get some? | 那我给自己泡杯茶 |
[27:16] | No. | 好 |
[27:44] | That’s for Santana. They’re a band. | 为山塔娜乐队准备 |
[27:48] | Playing in Houston next month. | 他们下个月来休斯顿演出 |
[27:51] | Nice. | 不错 |
[27:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:25] | My… | 天呐 |
[28:28] | It’s my dream. | 那是我的梦境 |
[28:30] | You’re painting it? | 你居然还画下来了 |
[28:33] | Yeah. Get it out of my head. | 对 好让自己忘掉 |
[28:36] | Is that what that is for too? | 所以也抽了那个吗 |
[28:39] | It’s a doobie. | 那是”杜比烟” |
[28:40] | No, it’s marijuana. | 不 那是大麻 |
[28:43] | Molly’s career would be over in a heartbeat | 要是有人发现你吸毒 |
[28:45] | if someone found out you were using drugs, Wayne. | 莫莉的事业就泡汤了 韦恩 |
[28:47] | Marijuana isn’t a drug. It’s a natural herb. | 大麻不算毒品 只是烟草 |
[28:49] | Then why is having it a felony? | 既然不是毒品 为何持有大麻构成重罪呢 |
[28:51] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask the liquor lobby? | 谁知道呢 反正是买卖是你情我愿 |
[28:54] | I see. You think that this is all a joke. | 我懂了 你根本没放在心上 |
[28:58] | That you can just do whatever the hell you wanna do. | 你觉得可以肆意妄为 |
[29:00] | That you can get high and then, what, screw with the straight lady? | 想嗨就嗨 乱说胡话 |
[29:03] | You are really something. | 真是大义凛然啊 |
[29:08] | I thought you were the one person in this whole program who might understand. | 我本以为只有你会懂 |
[29:12] | – Understand what? – That my wife could die up there! | -懂什么 -我老婆可能会死在月球 |
[29:16] | Maybe you can pretend that everything is fine. But I can’t do that. | 你能装作若无其事 我可不行 |
[29:20] | – Just settle down, Wayne, okay? – Settle down? What? Settle… | -你冷静一下 韦恩 -冷静什么冷静 |
[29:22] | How do you settle down, Karen? | 怎么能冷静下来 凯伦 |
[29:24] | I feel like my cerebral cortex is gonna explode. | 我的脑子都要炸了 |
[29:26] | So, if I need to paint my nightmares to get them out of my fucking head | 要是画下来能摆脱梦魇 |
[29:31] | or smoke a joint to keep from going stark raving mad, | 要是抽支大麻能平复混乱的思绪 |
[29:33] | that’s what I’m going to do! | 那我必然会这么做 |
[29:36] | And I’ll tell you what doesn’t help. | 我告诉你 什么才叫没用 |
[29:38] | You coming over here and passing judgment on me. That doesn’t help. | 你跑来我家对我指指点点 才是毫无用处 |
[29:41] | – Okay, I didn’t… – Because if I lose Molly… | -我没想… -要是失去莫莉… |
[29:44] | If she doesn’t… | 要是她回不来… |
[29:52] | Wayne, you’re not gonna lose Molly, okay? | 韦恩 你不会失去莫莉 |
[29:55] | Ed won’t let anything happen to her, I promise. | 爱德不会让她有事 我保证 |
[29:57] | You can’t control things with positive thought. | 你的好心态根本控制不了事情走向 |
[30:00] | Don’t you guys get that here? We have no control. | 你们难道不懂吗 我们什么也控制不了 |
[30:08] | Going through the sample cases pretty quick, Mol. | 样本采集得很快 莫莉 |
[30:11] | I wish we were filling them with ice and not just rocks. | 真希望能装满冰 而不只是石头 |
[30:14] | If we don’t score today, we’ll find it tomorrow. | 今天要是找不到 明天一定可以 |
[30:17] | I’ll believe it if you will. | 这么想 也可以 |
[30:21] | There may be downsides to being an astronaut, | 做宇航员确实有弊端 |
[30:23] | but it sure beats digging ditches. | 但也肯定好过挖坑干苦力 |
[30:32] | What you got for me? | 采集到什么了 |
[30:33] | Just more rocks. | 还是石头 |
[30:37] | Houston, this is another dead end. | 休斯顿 仍旧一无所获 |
[30:39] | If there is ice here, it is down deep, or it’s in that crater. | 就算有冰 肯定埋得很深 不然就在坑洞中 |
[30:43] | Roger, Shackleton. Word is to wrap it up and head for the barn. | 收到 沙尔克顿 收工回舱吧 |
[30:46] | Sounds good. | 好 |
[30:48] | Have another face tightener. Good for the soul. | 换支洗面奶 净化灵魂 |
[30:51] | “Good for the soul.” I like that. | “净化灵魂” 说得好 |
[30:59] | So, where were you posted? | 你在哪支部队服役 |
[31:02] | Twenty-first Infantry, Da Nang. | 驻岘港第21步兵团 |
[31:06] | I knew some chopper pilots there. It’s heavy shit. | 我有几个飞行员朋友在那儿 不容易啊 |
[31:11] | To say the least. You serve in Korea? | 岂止不容易 你当年去了朝鲜吗 |
[31:17] | I was too young. | 都是年轻时候的事了 |
[31:21] | Space kept me outta Vietnam. | 因为加入宇航局 所以没去成越南 |
[31:24] | Of course it did. | 想来也是 |
[31:28] | Well played. | 挺好 |
[31:36] | My dad was a Marine in the South Pacific. | 我父亲曾是海军陆战队士兵 驻扎在南太平洋 |
[31:40] | He never talked about it, but I read a few accounts. | 他对此只字未提 但我读过相关报告 |
[31:46] | Horrendous. | 简直触目惊心 |
[31:49] | I guess I always wondered how I’d hold up under fire. | 我总好奇自己若身处枪林弹雨 会表现如何 |
[31:55] | But not too curious | 好奇心也不算重 |
[31:56] | that you’d give up that astronaut pin and get in the shit yourself, right? | 不肯放弃放弃宇航员的优渥身份 亲身尝试一下 |
[32:02] | What do you mean by that? What are you trying to say? | 你什么意思 你在暗示什么 |
[32:05] | Easy, tiger. Come on. | 别激动啊 兄弟 |
[32:08] | I’m just saying you’re better off not knowing. That’s all. | 我就是想说 无知是福 |
[32:11] | Right. | 是啊 |
[32:16] | So, what’s it’s like? | 到底是什么感觉 |
[32:18] | Combat? | 战争吗 |
[32:28] | At first you’re terrified. | 起初 你会心惊胆战 |
[32:32] | Miserable. | 痛不欲生 |
[32:35] | But then the fighting starts and suddenly everything is at stake. | 但战斗开始后 一切都不同了 |
[32:40] | Your life. Your friends’ lives. It’s transcendent. | 你和朋友随时会倒下 感觉瞬间就变了 |
[32:44] | You know, ’cause you’re no longer a person. | 你不再是为自己而战 |
[32:47] | You’re the platoon now, right? | 而是在为整个排而战 |
[32:49] | And the platoon can’t be beat. | 而我们不能输 |
[32:52] | You experience this savage joy in overcoming the enemy. | 压制敌人时 内心会有种狂暴之喜 |
[33:01] | Is that what happened at My Lai? | 美莱屠杀就是这样发生的吗 |
[33:06] | That savage joy? | 受狂暴之喜的驱使 |
[33:12] | I wasn’t in My Lai. | 我没参与美莱作战 |
[33:13] | I know. I was just asking you what you think happened there. | 我知道 我就是想问问你的看法 |
[33:18] | Since you seem to be such an expert. | 你似乎是个中专家 |
[33:20] | All right. That’s enough. | 行了 别说了 |
[33:21] | No. You wanted to know what combat was like. | 不 是你要问战斗的感觉 |
[33:25] | Not what it was like to commit murder. | 战斗与单纯杀人并不一样 |
[33:28] | But I can understand your confusion, since you weren’t in it. | 但你不懂 很正常 毕竟你都不敢加入 |
[33:32] | Instead, you let your buddies napalm villages and bomb schools. | 而是放任飞行员朋友们在空中朝村庄投放炸弹 |
[33:36] | Yeah. You’re probably right. | 也许你说得对 |
[33:39] | I guess you only get to feel that savage joy | 也许这种狂暴之喜 |
[33:42] | if you’re close enough to see the bullet hits. | 只有近距离亲眼看到子弹射入人体才能感觉到 |
[33:46] | That’s a fascinating insight. | 你的见解真是令人惊奇 |
[33:49] | You make another one like that, | 再敢多说一句 |
[33:50] | and I’ll kick your teeth down the back of your throat. | 我就打掉你的牙 让你和血吞下去 |
[33:52] | I’m right here. | 有本事你就来啊 |
[33:53] | Clayton! | 克莱顿 |
[33:56] | Clayton! What the hell are you doing? | 克莱顿 你干什么 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry, baby, all right? | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[33:59] | This is my world, my life you’re messing with. | 你不能随意毁掉我的人生和事业 |
[34:03] | Get out of here now. All right? | 立刻出去 |
[34:05] | Go. I will meet you outside. | 快走 外面等我 |
[34:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:13] | You are way outta line. | 你太过分了 |
[34:14] | I’m outta line? | 我过分 |
[34:15] | He has been home one day. | 他刚回国一天 |
[34:18] | I brought him here to get his mind off what he’s been through, | 我带他来这儿 是想让他将战争抛诸脑后 |
[34:20] | and you just shoved his nose in it! | 你却逼他去回想战斗的种种 |
[34:31] | Thanks for staying. | 谢谢你留下陪我 |
[34:34] | You don’t need to thank me. | 不必谢我 |
[34:38] | You know… | 其实… |
[34:42] | Ed was shot down in Korea. | 爱德之前在朝鲜中弹了 |
[34:45] | For a week, I didn’t know if he was alive or dead. | 整整一周 我连他是死是活都不知道 |
[34:52] | And I started having a recurring nightmare. | 我还开始反复做一个噩梦 |
[34:59] | So you do dream. | 你还是会做梦啊 |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:03] | How long did that go on? | 噩梦持续了多久 |
[35:06] | It’s still going on. | 至今还在持续 |
[35:10] | Anytime Ed goes into space. | 每次爱德飞天 我都会做噩梦 |
[35:14] | I never told him about it. | 我从没告诉过他 |
[35:18] | I don’t know. I just… | 我也说不好 |
[35:22] | I don’t know why I’m telling you. | 我不知道为什么要告诉你这些 |
[35:25] | No. Please tell me everything. | 别停 讲给我听听吧 |
[35:29] | It helps to say it out loud. | 说出来 心里会好受 |
[35:34] | What’s the dream? | 描绘一下你的梦境 |
[35:44] | Well, I’m running through a jungle… | 梦中 我在丛林中奔跑 |
[35:48] | and I’m being chased by an animal. | 身后有猛兽追逐 |
[35:54] | I can’t see it, but I can hear it growling at me. | 我看不到猛兽在哪儿 但我能听到咆哮声 |
[36:00] | And I run and run and run… | 于是我跑啊跑… |
[36:06] | and run until I reach this clearing. | 我跑到了一片空地 |
[36:16] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[36:17] | No. What’s the point of this? Honestly. | 算了 说了有什么用呢 |
[36:23] | Look… | 听着… |
[36:25] | Just tell me. What’s in the clearing? | 告诉我吧 空地上有什么 |
[36:35] | This panther. | 有只黑豹 |
[36:39] | Black as night with big, glowing yellow eyes. | 皮毛黑如暗夜 一双大眼闪着黄光 |
[36:46] | And it’s feeding on Ed. | 黑豹正在啃食爱德 |
[36:51] | Eating his entrails. | 吃他的内脏 |
[36:53] | But Ed is still alive. | 但爱德还活着 |
[36:57] | And he’s looking at me. | 他看向我 |
[37:01] | And he’s so scared. He’s so scared, like a little boy. | 他很恐惧 像小孩一样惊恐难耐 |
[37:04] | And he’s calling out to me, and I can’t help him. | 他向我求助 可我无能为力 |
[37:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:13] | Shit, I’m sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[37:15] | I’m so sorry. I did not come here to do this. I’m… | 真抱歉 我来不是为了向你吐苦水… |
[37:19] | Yes, you did. | 你就是 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:41] | I gotta thank you for going to bat for me on the whole diaper thing. | 谢谢你帮我逼他们解决排泄的问题 |
[37:45] | I gotta say, a Gemini bag was not what I had in mind to replace it. | 不得不说 我可没想到他们会让我们用双子袋 |
[37:49] | Thought you were looking for equality. | 你不是想被一视同仁吗 |
[37:52] | Me and Gordo had to use those for two weeks on Gemini 7. | 我和戈登飞双子7号时用了整整两周呢 |
[37:55] | Well, thank you for that image. | 画面太美 我不敢想 |
[37:57] | Yeah, the frogmen who pulled us out of the spacecraft, | 拖我们俩出太空舱的潜水员说 |
[37:59] | they said it smelled like a latrine. | 舱里像厕所一样臭 |
[38:03] | It was bad. | 怎一个惨字了得 |
[38:09] | Bible says it’s bedtime. | 该睡觉了 |
[38:16] | Houston, I think we’re ready to call it a day. | 休斯顿 我们准备休息了 |
[38:19] | Roger, Shackleton. | 收到 沙尔克顿 |
[38:21] | And we’d like to leave the sensors off tonight. | 我们今晚打算关闭传感器 |
[38:24] | Surgeon’s okay with that. | 飞航医生没意见 |
[38:26] | Shane, buddy. I hope you’re listening. | 谢恩 儿子 希望你在听 |
[38:30] | I did something special today just for you. | 我今天为你做了一件特别的事情 |
[38:33] | I wrote your name on the surface of the moon. | 我把你的名字写在了月球表面 |
[38:37] | It’s going to be there for millions of years. | 你的名字会在这里存在上百万年 |
[38:39] | Long after both of us are gone. | 会比我们存留的时间更久 |
[38:41] | That is so bitchin’. | 太牛叉了 |
[38:47] | Good night, Karen. | 晚安 凯伦 |
[38:49] | I miss you both. | 我很想你们母子 |
[38:51] | We miss you too. | 我们也想你 |
[39:23] | You asleep? | 你睡了吗 |
[39:27] | No. | 没有 |
[39:29] | It was nice. That thing you did for your kid. | 你为儿子做的事情很暖心 |
[39:35] | It’s bullshit. | 这不算什么 |
[39:38] | I’m a great one for grand gestures, but on the everyday stuff… | 我只擅长摆摆花架子 平时却… |
[39:46] | Never had a kid. | 我没孩子 |
[39:49] | They look like a lot of work. | 感觉要孩子很麻烦 |
[39:58] | I’m… | 我… |
[40:01] | just not good at the dad thing, you know? | 我不适合当爸 |
[40:07] | What’s the dad thing? | 当爸要干什么啊 |
[40:11] | Like… teaching him how to ride a bike. | 比如 教他骑自行车 |
[40:14] | I mean, I totally fucked that up. | 我彻底搞砸了 |
[40:20] | Really? You’re not a bad teacher. | 真的吗 你教得挺好啊 |
[40:24] | Even when I get pissy with you. | 我做不好时 你也没发火 |
[40:26] | That’s my job. It’s different with Shane. | 教你是我的工作 可教谢恩就不同了 |
[40:32] | Different how? | 怎么不同了 |
[40:34] | Like with the bike. | 我教他骑自行车很没耐心 |
[40:37] | He got… flustered… | 他毛手毛脚 |
[40:42] | and scared. | 慌慌张张 |
[40:47] | And that just made me angry. | 我气得朝他发火了 |
[40:53] | And Deke came by the house, so… | 当时迪克正好来我家 于是… |
[40:57] | it gave me an excuse to walk away. | 我就借口走开了 |
[41:04] | I just… | 我就… |
[41:11] | I just left him… standing there. | 我就把他一个人留在那儿 |
[41:20] | I’ll never forget the look on his face. | 我永远也忘不了他脸上的表情 |
[41:26] | I remember thinking… | 我还在想… |
[41:30] | “What the hell’s wrong with me?” | “我有什么毛病” |
[41:37] | You’re a selfish prick. | 你就是个自私的混蛋 |
[41:40] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[41:44] | You know, when I got this flight… | 我被选中飞阿波罗15号时… |
[41:49] | Wayne was terrified. | 韦恩吓坏了 |
[41:53] | But I wanted it. | 但我想飞 |
[41:56] | So I let him think I couldn’t see through his brave front. | 所以 我就假装看不破他坚强的伪装 |
[42:03] | I chose to let him be terrified… | 我放任他被恐惧吞噬… |
[42:07] | so that I could go to the moon. | 这样我就能飞月球了 |
[42:11] | That’s pretty selfish. | 真够自私 |
[42:15] | Karen’s been going through that for years. | 凯伦跟着我担惊受怕很多年了 |
[42:20] | Since Korea. | 自从朝鲜战争开始 |
[42:25] | Face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[42:30] | We are egomaniacal narcissists. | 我们就是只顾自己的极端利己主义者 |
[42:36] | I bet Columbus was… and Magellan. And they had to be to do what they did. | 哥伦布和麦哲伦肯定也是如此 成大事必须狠下心 |
[42:41] | I say here’s to selfish pricks. | 向自私的混蛋们致敬 |
[42:44] | ‘Cause we move the ball forward for mankind. | 我们为了全人类进步而努力 |
[42:56] | 阿波罗15号 第3天 登月最后一天 | |
[43:00] | Mr. Administrator, we’re well into the final moonwalk and still no ice. | 局长 今天是登月最后一天了 可至今未发现冰块 |
[43:05] | Do you believe Apollo 15 will come home empty-handed? | 你认为阿波罗15号会空手而归吗 |
[43:08] | No. I am confident the ice is there and that our astronauts will find it. | 不 我相信月球有冰 我们的宇航员们一定会找到 |
[43:12] | I think we should pull the plug. | 该结束了 |
[43:14] | Our best option is to send Apollo 16 back there with climbing gear | 目前的良策就是派阿波罗16号带着攀登器具去探查 |
[43:17] | so we can explore the crater itself. | 这样我们就能仔细找找看了 |
[43:19] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s the best option. | 这可不是良策 |
[43:21] | In fact, it’s a shitty option. | 简直是个馊主意 |
[43:23] | If we wait for Apollo 16, the Russians will win this. | 等阿波罗16升天时 苏联人早就找到冰了 |
[43:26] | You want to explain that to the president? | 你想亲口告诉总统原因吗 |
[43:33] | Then let’s quit wasting their time. Get ’em into the crater. | 那就别浪费时间了 让他们进入陨石坑 |
[43:36] | It’s three times deeper than the Grand Canyon. | 坑洞深度是大峡谷的三倍 |
[43:39] | How far do they need to go? | 他们得下到多深 |
[43:42] | A hundred meters should put us into the cold trap, | 一百多米就能入冷阱了 |
[43:44] | where there’s been no sunlight for two billion years. | 那里二十亿年没有光照了 |
[43:47] | If there is ice, that’s the sweet spot. | 要是有冰 十有八九在那里 |
[43:51] | As you can see, it’s pretty damn steep. | 你们也能看到 坑洞很陡 |
[43:53] | I mean, we can get down there, but the question is if we can get back up. | 下去倒是可以 上来就难了 |
[43:57] | Guys are working on that right now. | 团队正在想办法 |
[43:59] | And we’ve only got so much O2. | 我们的氧气有限 |
[44:03] | Wish I had my old pickup. | 我要是把皮卡开来就好了 |
[44:04] | Had a winch. Be perfect for this. | 车上的牵引机很适合这项作业 |
[44:09] | A winch is just an axle with some cable, right? | 牵引机不就是缠着线的轮轴吗 |
[44:25] | And we got a buttload of S band cable. | 我们有大量电缆线 |
[44:27] | Question is if it can hold us. | 问题是 能不能撑得住我们的重量 |
[44:30] | Wanna roll a hard six? | 冒险一试吗 |
[44:35] | Houston, can we make a winch out of the rover? | 休斯顿 我们能用月球车做牵引机吗 |
[44:40] | I gotta admit, wrecking government property is kinda fun. | 不得不说 毁坏政府财产还挺有意思 |
[44:44] | You might not think it’s as much fun on the hike back. | 等到要走回舱时 可能会悔到肠子青 |
[44:46] | Why not? It’s a nice day. | 怎么会 走两步还挺好 |
[44:48] | Flight, their increased activity | 总指挥 为了制造牵引机 |
[44:49] | is going through their oxygen a lot faster than we planned. | 他们的氧气消耗速度远远快于预期 |
[44:52] | Okay. It’s a three-kilometer walk back to the LEM. | 坑洞距离登月舱步行三千米 |
[44:55] | Let me know when it’s time to pull the plug. | 监控氧气用量 快不够时通知我 |
[44:57] | Roger that, Flight. | 收到 总指挥 |
[45:06] | That’s a good speed. | 速度不错 |
[45:08] | Now, when I hook up and head down… | 我向下时… |
[45:11] | I want you to keep both hands on the cable | 你要双手抓住电缆 |
[45:13] | just in case something happens, okay? | 以防万一 |
[45:15] | You’re not thinking this through, boss. | 你得好好考虑 老大 |
[45:17] | I learned to climb rocks back in Camp Fire Girls. | 我在”营火少女团”学过攀岩 |
[45:20] | And I climbed ropes at the academy. End of discussion. | 我在军校也学过啊 别争了 |
[45:23] | We got a technical problem, and it doesn’t care who’s boss. | 这是技术问题 与谁说了算无关 |
[45:28] | This rig’s nowhere near as strong as the one on your truck. | 我们的装备没有你皮卡车上的装备那么结实 |
[45:30] | And even in one-sixth G, I weigh half as much as you do. | 即使月球是地球重力的1/6 我也比你轻一半 |
[45:35] | You really want this skinny girl belaying your fat ass? | 我这么瘦弱 替你拉着绳子 你放心吗 |
[45:39] | Send me down. | 派我下去吧 |
[45:41] | Boeing concurs with Molly, Ed. | 团队同意莫莉的看法 爱德 |
[45:44] | But you know they’re just trying to minimize their risk. | 但我们也只是想降低风险 |
[45:46] | So, it’s your call. | 决定权在你 |
[45:49] | I can do this. Trust me. | 我能行 信我吧 |
[45:55] | You know, a few years ago it would have been inconceivable for NASA | 几年前 很难想象 |
[45:59] | to approve such a precarious undertaking. | 宇航局会同意这样大胆的尝试 |
[46:03] | But in the race for the first moon base, | 但为了争先建立第一个月球基地 |
[46:05] | Mission Control has thrown caution to the wind. | 指挥中心不得不冒险尝试[将谨慎扔在风中] |
[46:10] | In the shadow of Apollo 10, | 阿波罗10号因为小心谨慎错失登月先机 |
[46:12] | and the “culture of caution” widely criticized… | 宇航局的”谨慎作风”受到广泛批评… |
[46:15] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[46:16] | in the wake of the first Soviet lunar landing… | 受苏联率先登月的刺激… |
[46:22] | Late again, huh? | 又迟到了啊 |
[46:23] | Didn’t want to disappoint you. | 不迟到 就不是我了 |
[46:28] | I brought you something. | 我给你带来一样东西 |
[46:34] | I spent all day on it. It’s from your dream. | 我画了一整天 这是你的梦境 |
[46:36] | Yeah. I know what it’s from. | 我知道 |
[46:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:41] | You’re very welcome. | 别客气 |
[46:43] | Look, we should get to the TV. | 我们去看电视吧 |
[46:46] | Molly’s going down into the Shackleton Crater right now. | 莫莉就要下到沙尔克顿陨石坑了 |
[46:48] | Wait, what? That’s… When did this happen? | 等下 什么 怎么会这样 |
[46:50] | It’s okay. Come in. I’ll explain. I’ll explain. | 别担心 进去我再给你解释 |
[46:52] | You know, typically, astronauts train for years before a trip to the moon. | 通常 宇航员登月前会经过多年培训 |
[46:57] | They do practice procedures for every minuscule aspect of their missions, | 任务的每一环都会反复模拟训练 |
[47:03] | no detail left to chance. | 确保万无一失 |
[47:05] | Against this backdrop, | 鉴于这种情况 |
[47:07] | Cobb and Baldwin’s decision to undertake this complex, unplanned maneuver | 科布和鲍德温冒险进行复杂尝试的决定 |
[47:13] | is a bold and unprecedented choice. | 前所未有 十分大胆 |
[47:27] | Houston, we are in place for descent. | 休斯顿 准备进入坑洞了 |
[47:29] | Roger, Ed. You are go for descent. | 收到 爱德 开始吧 |
[47:32] | You ready, Mol? | 准备好了吗 莫莉 |
[47:35] | Belay on. | 做好准备 |
[47:36] | Slack. | 进入 |
[47:46] | Molly is now out of sight in the crater. | 莫莉已进入坑洞 看不到人了 |
[48:02] | Easy, Ed. | 慢点 爱德 |
[48:09] | Supported only by a thin electrical cable, Astronaut Cobb is now descending… | 科布宇航员身缠一根细电缆下到了坑洞 |
[48:13] | What if the cable breaks? That crater’s miles deep. | 万一电缆断了怎么办 坑洞很深啊 |
[48:16] | Wayne. Breathe. | 韦恩 别激动 |
[48:20] | Molly, your transmission dropped out a little. | 莫莉 信号变差了 |
[48:22] | Roger drop out. | 收到 |
[48:24] | Albedo’s pretty uniform. | 反射率问题 |
[48:26] | I’m not seeing much in the way of impact melts. | 但已经看不清了 |
[48:29] | Tension. | 绷紧 |
[48:30] | Gotcha. | 收到 |
[48:32] | I’m heading into the darkness now. I’m gonna go slow from here. | 即将进入黑暗区域了 放慢速度 |
[48:36] | Roger slow. | 收到 |
[48:43] | Slower. | 慢点 |
[48:47] | – Tension. – Gotcha. | -绷紧 -收到 |
[49:01] | Letting my eyes adjust. | 我要适应一下光线 |
[49:03] | Mol? Would you check your video? | 莫莉 检查一下摄像头 |
[49:08] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[49:09] | Okay, we’re good. | 可以了 |
[49:14] | Not much to see. Just rocky outcroppings. Not much dust. | 没有新发现 只有外露岩块 尘土不多 |
[49:19] | Ed, lower. | 爱德 放绳子 |
[49:35] | Tension. | 绷紧 |
[49:36] | Gotcha. | 收到 |
[49:38] | Thirty meters from the rim. Might as well get a baseline here. | 下降了30米 在这儿做个记号吧 |
[49:52] | You okay, Mol? | 你还好吧 莫莉 |
[49:56] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[49:59] | Mol, you okay? | 莫莉 你没事吧 |
[50:03] | Yeah, things just got away from me a little. | 没事 就是恍惚了一下 |
[50:06] | Okay, let’s see what we got. | 我看看这里有什么 |
[50:09] | There’s not much dust. This is basalt, I think. | 尘土不多 好像是玄武岩 |
[50:14] | No, breccia. This is bedrock. | 不对 是角石 还是岩床 |
[50:16] | No ice. | 没有冰 |
[50:17] | Let me try again in another 20 feet. Lower. | 再下20英尺看看 放绳子 |
[50:25] | Flight, Molly’s O2 consumption is higher than expected. | 总指挥 莫莉的氧气消耗速度超出预期 |
[50:28] | I’m concerned she won’t have enough to search much longer. | 这样她就没多少时间搜寻了 |
[50:31] | How much time do you figure? | 估计还剩多久 |
[50:32] | At their current rate of consumption, about two minutes, max. | 按目前的速度 最多还有两分钟 |
[50:35] | And that’s cutting it close. They have a long walk back. | 这还是保守估计 回到登月舱还要走三千米呢 |
[50:38] | No telling what can screw up on the way. | 说不好 回去会不会出岔子 |
[50:42] | How long can this go on? | 还能继续多久 |
[50:44] | They only have 300 feet of cable, so… | 电缆只有300英尺长… |
[50:48] | Here. | 给你 |
[50:49] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[50:56] | That’s the end of the line, Molly. What you see is what you get. | 电缆到头了 莫莉 只能到这儿了 |
[51:00] | Roger. I’m gonna give both sides a whack. | 收到 我两边都试试看 |
[51:10] | No joy. | 一无所获 |
[51:11] | Hammer’s just giving me four centimeters of penetration. | 锤子穿透力有限 |
[51:14] | It’s just more basalt. Still no ice. | 还是只有玄武岩 没有冰 |
[51:18] | That’s it, Flight. Time’s up. | 可以了 总指挥 没时间了 |
[51:20] | Wrap it up, Fred. | 叫停吧 弗雷德 |
[51:22] | Ed, Molly, you are bingo on O2. | 爱德 莫莉 氧气量不足了 |
[51:24] | We’d like you to knock it off and head back up. | 你们俩可以收工返回了 |
[51:29] | Negative, Houston. | 不行 休斯顿 |
[51:30] | I wanna try something else here. | 我想再试试看 |
[51:32] | I’m pulling you back up. | 我要拉你上来了 |
[51:34] | I need more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[51:36] | Don’t make me drag you up those rocks. | 别逼我硬拽你上来 |
[51:39] | You don’t wanna do that, Ed. | 别说傻话 爱德 |
[51:40] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在干什么 |
[51:42] | Her heart rate’s up to 170. She’s sucking O2 like crazy. This is done. | 她的心跳飙升至170 大量消耗氧气 该结束了 |
[51:45] | Flight? | 总指挥 |
[51:48] | That’s a no-go, Molly. Molly, it’s time to come home. | 停手吧 莫莉 该回家了 |
[51:53] | Say again, Houston. Couldn’t hear anything after “that.” | 再说一遍 休斯顿 听不清楚 |
[51:56] | This is amateur bullshit. | 太不专业了 简直是胡来 |
[51:58] | Flight, she’s gonna get herself killed and take Baldwin with her. | 总指挥 她会害死自己 拉鲍德温陪葬 |
[52:01] | Fred! Molly, stop screwing around. | 弗雷德 莫莉 别胡闹了 |
[52:03] | Molly, you’ve proved everything you need to prove. | 莫莉 你已经证明自己了 |
[52:06] | Time to come back up. | 该回来了 |
[52:13] | You hear me, Mol? | 听到了吗 莫莉 |
[52:27] | Molly, do you read? | 莫莉 听到了吗 |
[52:33] | Roger. Just one more thing to do. | 收到 再等一下 |
[52:36] | All right, I’m giving you 30 seconds, then I’m hauling you back up. | 再给你30秒 然后就拉你上来 |
[52:40] | Deal. | 好 |
[53:03] | Houston, are you getting this on-screen? | 休斯顿 你们看到了吗 |
[53:06] | Roger, Molly. | 收到 莫莉 |
[53:18] | Looks like you were right, Ray. | 你的猜测没错 雷 |
[53:21] | That’s… It could be… That could be ice. | 那…可能是冰 |
[53:24] | Folks here are gonna want you to bring that back for testing. | 团队希望你将其带回 进行检测 |
[53:27] | Yeah, I figured. | 我想也是 |
[53:31] | But here’s the clincher. | 但已经可以确实是冰了 |
[53:41] | My God. | 天呐 |
[53:45] | It looks like we have ourselves a lava tube full of ice. | 这儿有大批冰块 |
[53:50] | My God. No way. | 天呐 不可思议 |
[53:54] | – Get Molly out of there now. – Yeah. | -拉莫莉上去 -好 |
[53:57] | Ed, pull her up. | 爱德 拉她上去 |
[53:58] | Roger. Move it, Molly. | 收到 回来了 莫莉 |
[54:01] | Yeah, what are you waiting for? Start me up. | 你还等什么 赶紧吧 |
[54:10] | Damn, you put on weight down there? | 我去 你下去一趟沉了不少啊 |
[54:14] | That’s right. Woman does all the work and then the man complains. | 我们女人事事操劳 你们男人只会抱怨 |
[54:18] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[54:19] | Tell them to can the chatter, preserve the O2. | 让他们少废话 节省氧气 |
[54:22] | They can jaw it up all they want when they get to the LEM. | 等回到登月舱 再斗嘴也不迟 |
[54:25] | Water on the moon. | 月球上有水 |
[54:27] | NASA’s dangerous gamble seems to have paid off. | 宇航局的危险赌博有了回报 |
[54:30] | Shackleton Crater may well be the site of America’s first lunar base. | 美国第一个月球基地可能将会设立在沙尔克顿陨石坑 |
[54:52] | They’re in. | 他们返回了 |
[54:54] | They’re back inside the LEM, and they appear to be safe and sound. | 他们回到登月舱了 两人安然无恙 |
[54:58] | – They’re good, buddy. – Just incredible. | -他们平安了 -太不可思议了 |
[55:01] | – Just gonna throw up. – Yeah, it’s been a day, right? | -我激动得要吐了 -今天可是太紧张了 |
[55:03] | – Let’s get a drink. – Yes. | -喝一杯压压惊吧 -好 |
[55:06] | with their discovery of lunar ice in tow. | 将带着月冰一同返回 |
[55:11] | The press is on your front lawn. | 你家草坪上挤满了媒体记者 |
[55:12] | Don’t think they’re going anywhere until they get a statement from us. | 我们要是不讲两句 他们肯定不走 |
[55:16] | Well, let us go amongst them. | 那就去吧 |
[55:19] | Maybe you two should go. I’ve never really talked to the press. | 你们俩去吧 我不会应付媒体 |
[55:22] | Nonsense. You’ll do just fine. Come on. | 没事 你能行 走吧 |
[55:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:47] | Never knew it could feel so amazing just to breathe. | 没想到能顺畅呼吸也是一件幸事 |
[55:51] | Houston, you guys don’t know how good you got it. | 休斯顿 你们都不知道收获有多大 |
[55:53] | Actually, I think we do. Even Margo’s smiling. | 我们清楚得很 连玛格都笑了 |
[55:58] | Someone get a photo of that. | 那可得赶紧拍下来保存 |
[56:03] | Doc Chase has insisted that we amend your timeline by 15 minutes | 切丝医生要求我们多给你们15分钟 |
[56:06] | to give you a moment to just breathe. | 让你们喘口气 |
[56:08] | Get some oxygen into your system. He’s also keen that you rehydrate. | 平复呼吸 补充水分 |
[56:12] | – That we can do. – Yeah. | -没问题 -对 |
[56:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[56:28] | I gotta see what it was all for. | 我可得好好看看 |
[56:52] | It’s melting. | 融化了 |
[57:04] | Seahawk, you are go for liftoff. | 海鹰号 可以起飞了 |
[57:07] | Roger, Houston. | 收到 休斯顿 |
[57:08] | We got the goodies in the freezer, and we are ready to do some flying. | 冰块放进冰箱了 我们正准备起飞 |
[57:12] | Guidance steering is in. | 导航已设定 |
[57:14] | Okay. Master Arm is on. | 升起主引擎架 |
[57:18] | Good liftoff. | 起飞成功 |
[57:19] | Right on profile. | 配置正常 |
[57:21] | Boy, what a view of the crater. | 天呐 从上空看坑洞 真美啊 |
[57:29] | Trajectory is good, Flight. | 航向良好 总指挥 |
[57:30] | Right down the pipe. On schedule. | 按计划顺利返回 |
[57:37] | Seventy-eight hours, 33 minutes. | 78小时33分钟 |
[57:40] | Remote guidance is on target. | 遥控导航已开启 |
[57:45] | Looks like the habitation module just flew over the Apollo 15 LEM descent stage. | 月球舱已飞到阿波罗15号的着陆点上空 |
[57:50] | Two fifty at 15. Fuel 12 percent. | 速度250 每秒下降15英尺 燃料剩余12% |
[57:55] | One sixty, three feet per second down. Fifty feet. | 速度160 每秒下降3英尺 剩余50英尺 |
[58:02] | Two feet per second. | 每秒下降2英尺 |
[58:05] | Contact light. Engine cutoff. Touchdown confirmed. | 触地 熄火 着陆成功 |
[58:11] | Copy that, FIDO. | 收到 飞航动态员 |
[58:12] | Jamestown Base has landed on the edge of Shackleton Crater. | 詹姆斯敦基地就在沙尔克顿陨石坑旁 |
[58:16] | Let’s leave the lights on for the boys on Apollo 21. | 为阿波罗21号的宇航员指个路吧 |
[58:16] | 詹姆斯敦 首个月球基地 1973年10月12日 | |
[58:19] | How about that? We’re on the moon to stay. | 我们要在月球建立基地了 |