时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Mrs. Baldwin? Dr. Josephson. | 鲍德温太太吗 我是约瑟夫森医生 |
[00:45] | Karen Baldwin. Shane’s mother. How’s he doing? | 我是凯伦·鲍德温 谢恩的母亲 他怎么样了 |
[00:49] | Is there a Mr. Baldwin? | 孩子的父亲在吗 |
[00:51] | Yes. But he’s unavailable at the moment. | 在 但他暂时来不了 |
[00:55] | He’s on the moon. | 他在月球 |
[00:56] | He’s on the– Your husband is Ed Baldwin? | 他在… 你丈夫是爱德·鲍德温 |
[01:00] | Yes, he is. Can you please tell me how my son is doing? | 没错 能告诉我 儿子状况如何了吗 |
[01:03] | – Please, sit. – I’m fine. | -请坐 -不用了 |
[01:04] | I don’t need to sit. I just wanna know what happened to my son. | 不用坐了 我只想知道我儿子怎么样了 |
[01:07] | Paramedics reported a motor vehicle to bicycle accident. | 医护人员报告了一起摩托车与自行车相撞事故 |
[01:11] | Well, who hit him? | 谁撞了他 |
[01:12] | We don’t know. The driver left the scene. | 不知道 车主逃逸了 |
[01:14] | A neighbor found him in the street and called for an ambulance. | 邻居在街上看到了他 于是叫了救护车 |
[01:17] | He was wearing a basketball uniform. | 他当时穿了一身篮球服 |
[01:19] | A basketball uniform? | 篮球服 |
[01:23] | All right, so what did he break? | 他哪里受伤了 |
[01:28] | Your son has sustained serious head injuries. | 你儿子头部受到重创 |
[01:31] | His skull was fractured, and there’s bleeding in the brain. | 头骨碎裂 颅内出血 |
[01:37] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[01:40] | Wait. Wait. | 你等等 |
[01:43] | He what? | 怎么会呢 |
[01:44] | We’re doing our best to help him. He’s in surgery right now to drain the blood | 我们正全力救治他 正在为他做手术 排出颅内积血 |
[01:48] | and to alleviate some of the pressure from his brain. | 减轻颅内压力 |
[01:50] | No, he’s in surgery? | 他做手术了 |
[01:52] | He’s in– | 他… |
[01:54] | No, nobody asked me about surgery. | 怎么会呢 没人征求过我的同意啊 |
[01:56] | Shane’s never been under anesthesia before. | 谢恩从没打过麻醉 |
[01:57] | It’s a lifesaving intervention, Mrs. Baldwin. We had no choice. | 为了拯救他的性命 我们也是不得已 鲍德温太太 |
[02:01] | I’m sorry. Lifesaving? | 你说什么 救命 |
[02:06] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:08] | No. I thought he broke a bone or something. | 我本以为他只是骨折了啊 |
[02:09] | I know. It’s okay. | 我能理解 没事 |
[02:11] | – No, this is not okay. This is not okay. – Let’s just calm down. | -怎么会没事 事情大了 -你冷静一下 |
[02:15] | And if the surgery helps, and a lot of times it does, | 如果手术顺利 多数情况下都是如此 |
[02:19] | then that’s a good sign. | 那谢恩就有救了 |
[02:21] | Shane is young, and youth is always on our side. | 谢恩还小 小孩子恢复能力很强 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:32] | Shane is strong. | 谢恩很坚强 |
[02:34] | I don’t doubt it. | 毫无疑问 |
[02:36] | He’s gonna be just fine. | 他不会有事 |
[02:40] | Come with me. We have a private waiting area for family members. | 跟我来吧 我们为家属设立了私人等候区 |
[02:44] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 |
[02:52] | No, he’s gonna be fine. | 不 他不会有事 |
[02:54] | – We’re doing everything we can. – Okay. | -我们会尽全力救治 -好 |
[02:55] | – I’ll keep you updated. – Thank you. | -有情况 我会通知你 -谢谢 |
[04:51] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 大帅哥 |
[04:52] | Morning, Dani. | 早上好 丹妮 |
[04:54] | What’s for breakfast today? Eggs, bacon, pancakes? | 早餐吃什么 鸡蛋 培根 还是煎饼 |
[04:58] | I finally get a chance for some peace and quiet, | 你俩走了 我好不容易一个人静一静 |
[05:01] | and they put you and Gordo on CAPCOM. | 他们居然让你和戈登做航天器通讯员 |
[05:03] | Come on, Ed. You know you miss me. | 别抱怨了 爱德 你明明很想我 |
[05:06] | By the way, Steelers whomped the Oilers again. Twenty-four to ten. | 对了 钢人队再次狂虐油人队 24比10 |
[05:11] | Some things never change. | 万年不变的神话啊 |
[05:13] | Pastorini looked lost out there. | 帕斯特罗尼一脸失魂落魄 |
[05:15] | All right, don’t forget, | 闲话少说 别忘了正事 |
[05:17] | Doc needs you to hook up to the biosensors again today | 医生让你今天再带上生物传感器 |
[05:20] | and make sure to repair the aux tank coupling. | 务必修好辅助储存罐耦合 |
[05:23] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[05:25] | It’s all there in the readout. | 任务要求都传给你了 |
[05:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[05:28] | Have a good one. | 祝你愉快 |
[06:51] | It was Gordon “Gordo” Stevens who safely piloted the capsule | 戈登·史蒂文斯安全驾驶返回舱 |
[06:56] | over 200,000 miles back to Earth, | 从20万英里外的月球顺利返回地球 |
[06:59] | where he and Mrs. Poole landed safely in the Pacific just last week. | 上周将自己和普尔女士安全降落在太平洋 |
[07:04] | Gordo Stevens, a real American hero. | 戈登·史蒂文斯 真正的美国英雄 |
[07:08] | Meanwhile, Ed Baldwin remains at Jamestown, | 与此同时 爱德·鲍德温仍驻守詹姆斯敦基地 |
[07:12] | the lone American on the moon. | 唯一驻守月球的美国人 |
[07:15] | And we’re here with the crew of Apollo 24, | 今天 我们邀请到了阿波罗24号的宇航员 |
[07:19] | the astronauts tasked with bringing him home alive. | 他们将安全接爱德回到地球 |
[07:23] | Harrison Liu, Deke Slayton | 掌声欢迎哈里森·刘 迪克·斯莱顿 |
[07:26] | and mission commander Ellen Waverly. | 以及飞行指挥官 艾伦·韦弗莉 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry, Ellen Wilson. | 抱歉 现在是艾伦·威尔森了 |
[07:32] | Congratulations on your recent wedding. | 恭贺新婚 |
[07:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:37] | For those out there who don’t know it, | 可能有些观众不了解 |
[07:39] | Deke, you were one of the original Mercury guys, isn’t that right? | 迪克 你曾入选水星计划吧 |
[07:44] | That’s right. Over ten years ago. | 没错 十多年前 |
[07:47] | But this will be your first time in space. | 但本次将是你首次飞入太空 |
[07:49] | You were grounded for health reasons, right? | 你当年因健康问题被禁飞了 |
[07:51] | And you became a bigwig over at NASA instead. | 后来 成为了宇航局的高官 |
[07:55] | But now you’re cleared to fly, | 现在 你即将飞向月球 |
[07:58] | and I’m sorry, but I gotta ask, why aren’t you commanding this mission? | 我实在忍不住要问一句 为何你不是指挥官呢 |
[08:02] | Ellen Wilson is a fine commander. | 艾伦·威尔森是个优秀的指挥官 |
[08:04] | I should know. I trained her and put her in charge of this mission. | 我很清楚 毕竟是我培训并任命她为指挥官 |
[08:07] | I’m sure she is. | 那是自然 |
[08:09] | But some people feel Danielle Poole’s incident at Jamestown | 但丹妮尔·普尔在詹姆斯敦基地的事故 |
[08:14] | raises questions about the wisdom of having women living on the moon in such harsh conditions. | 让人不禁怀疑 是否该让女性飞往条件艰苦的月球 |
[08:20] | Accidents happen. They’re not gender-specific. | 事故在所难免 这与性别无关 |
[08:24] | Danielle Poole is a fine astronaut, and she handled herself well. | 丹妮尔·普尔是一名优秀的宇航员 她能力出众 |
[08:28] | First, Patty Doyle’s death. | 帕蒂·道尔之前训练时死亡 |
[08:30] | Now, this girl’s injury. | 现在又有女宇航员在太空受伤 |
[08:32] | One has to ask, have we gone too far, too fast, in rushing women into the program? | 令人不禁怀疑 选用女宇航员 是否操之过急 |
[08:38] | If anything, Mr. Newsome, it’s taken too long. | “新闻”先生 若真说起来 我们实则动作太慢了 |
[08:41] | I believe women should’ve been part of the space program from the very beginning. | 我认为 女性一开始就应参与太空计划 |
[08:45] | Do you feel that way, Deke? | 你也这么认为吗 迪克 |
[08:47] | Do you believe women should’ve been part of the original Mercury 7? | 你认为女性应该参与水星7号任务吗 |
[08:51] | I believe… | 我认为… |
[08:54] | the mission commander is always right. | 飞行指挥官说的都对 |
[08:58] | Harrison, you will be on the moon with Ellen for weeks, possibly months. | 哈里森 你将与艾伦在月球共同驻守几周或数月 |
[09:03] | Do you have any concerns about her physical fitness to handle living on the moon? | 你担心她的体能无法驻守月球吗 |
[09:09] | First, I prefer “Harry.” | 首先 请叫我”哈里” |
[09:13] | Second, I just wanna say that the three of us | 其次 我们三人 |
[09:15] | have been training together as a crew for months. | 共同培训了数月 |
[09:18] | And I served with Ellen before on Apollo 19. | 我曾与艾伦共同执行阿波罗19号任务 |
[09:20] | I’ve come to not only respect, | 我很尊重她 |
[09:22] | but to admire Ellen as mission commander and as an astronaut. | 并且敬佩艾伦的能力 她是个出色的指挥官和宇航员 |
[09:28] | I’m not worried about serving under her at all. | 由她指挥 我完全不担心 |
[09:30] | Well, there you have it. Solidarity in space. | 真行 三人抱团 一致对外啊 |
[09:35] | When Grumman designed the upgraded LEM for reuse, | 格鲁曼公司改进了登月舱以重复利用 |
[09:38] | the autonomous piloting system wasn’t qualified for far-side operations. | 但自动驾驶系统不具备飞往月球背面的条件 |
[09:41] | So once you dock with the LSAM, | 所以 与月面着陆舱对接后 |
[09:43] | you’ll be performing a system test of the lunar comm sat. | 你们要对月球通讯卫星进行系统检测 |
[09:45] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[09:46] | You guys finally made your minds up about what our cargo load is gonna be? | 你们决定好装载货物了吗 |
[09:50] | We’re still working on that. | 还在考虑 |
[09:51] | What’s the mystery? | 有什么好纠结啊 |
[09:52] | It’s basically just 20,000 pounds of food and gas, right? | 不过就是两万磅食物和燃料啊 |
[09:56] | 24,000 to be exact. | 准确来讲 是两万四千磅 |
[09:59] | I’m sorry if cargo is not at the top of our priority list | 不好意思 货物不是我们考虑的重点 |
[10:02] | what with us trying to certify a Saturn V for flight and all. | 首要任务是测试土星五号的飞行安全 |
[10:05] | Moving on to environmental control systems, the… | 接下来 再讨论环境控制系统… |
[10:10] | Want to explain to me how I flew two Gemini missions, | 我执行了两次双子星任务 |
[10:12] | and now I’m backing up a chick, a geezer and a Korean? | 现在居然沦落到给一个小妞 怪老头和韩国人当替补 |
[10:16] | He’s Chinese. | 他是中国人 |
[10:18] | Harrison. His family’s from China. | 哈里森一家来自中国 |
[10:21] | Even better. | 更”棒”了 |
[10:24] | Remember when it used to be about merit around here? | 想当年 够资格才能飞啊 |
[10:27] | How good you were. | 凭本事入选 |
[10:29] | Now it’s about the color of your skin or what’s down between your legs. | 现在只看肤色和性别 |
[10:34] | 新闻周刊 英雄归来 | |
[10:35] | – How’s it feel being back at work? – Good. Real good. | -返工感觉如何 -很棒 |
[10:39] | Put me on CAPCOM for Jamestown. Danielle too. | 我和丹妮尔被任命为詹姆斯敦基地的航天器通讯员 |
[10:44] | Figured we’d keep Ed in good spirits, | 上面认为我们俩能给爱德打气 |
[10:46] | seeing as we know what he’s going through better than anyone. | 毕竟我们俩最了解月球的生存状况 |
[10:52] | So, yeah, things are pretty good. | 一切进展顺利 |
[10:59] | When you first came in here, Gordo, do you remember what I told you? | 戈登 记得你第一次来时 我怎么说吗 |
[11:04] | That this only works if you’re completely honest with me. | 你必须对我坦诚相待 我才能帮你 |
[11:09] | Okay, for one, I guess I’m worried about my wife. | 好吧 我有点担心我老婆 |
[11:17] | Okay. What are you worried about? | 好 担心什么 |
[11:20] | Well, I don’t know. It’s just… lately she’s been acting different toward me. | 说不好 就是… 她最近对我有些反常 |
[11:24] | This is Tracy? | 特蕾西吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah, Tracy. | 对 特蕾西 |
[11:28] | I told you she’s an astronaut too, right? | 我跟你说过 她也是宇航员吧 |
[11:30] | Yes, you’ve mentioned that. | 对 你说过 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:35] | Yup. | 好 |
[11:38] | You said Tracy’s been acting different. Different how? | 你刚才说 特蕾西有些反常 具体表现在哪些方面 |
[11:41] | Different. | 反常 |
[11:43] | Like… | 比如… |
[11:46] | while I was away, you know, she rented me an apartment, furnished it. | 我在月球时 她擅自给我租了一间公寓并装修好了 |
[11:51] | And whenever I do something wrong, which lately feels like all the time, | 每次我犯错 最近我似乎一直犯错 |
[11:56] | she tells me to go to my apartment. | 她就让我去公寓待着 |
[11:59] | – Does she want a divorce? – No. God, no. Nothing like that. | -她想离婚吗 -不是 天呐 不是这样 |
[12:02] | No. No, she just wants a little space, I guess. | 不是 她可能只是想自己待着吧 |
[12:07] | Well, how do you feel about the idea of moving out of your own house? | 被要求搬离自己的家 你感觉如何 |
[12:10] | How do I feel? | 我的感觉啊 |
[12:11] | Not good. That’s how I feel. You know. | 不太好 我很不爽 你懂吧 |
[12:17] | I don’t wanna move out. It’s my house. I wanna be there with my family. | 我不想搬出去 那是我家 我想和家人在一起 |
[12:23] | How does she feel about this? | 她怎么看待此事 |
[12:25] | How do you think? She’s proud of me. She’s real proud. | 这还用问吗 她可为我骄傲了 |
[12:30] | How long were you away? | 你离开了多久 |
[12:32] | 145 days. | 145天 |
[12:36] | You know, Tracy… | 特蕾西… |
[12:39] | She’s going up real soon. Going with Molly Cobb. | 她很快就要和莫莉·科布一起上天了 |
[12:43] | Yeah, the first American woman in space. | 美国第一个女宇航员 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:47] | Well, that must be quite an honor flying with her. | 与她共同执行任务 一定很荣幸吧 |
[12:52] | Yeah, yeah, I don’t know if Trace sees it like that. | 可能特蕾西并不觉得荣幸吧 |
[12:58] | It’s gonna be her first time up there. | 这将是她首次飞天 |
[13:00] | And her and Molly didn’t exactly get along. | 她和莫莉性格不合 |
[13:03] | Anyway, they’re gonna be repairing a satellite in Earth orbit. | 总之 她们是去地球轨道修复卫星 |
[13:06] | How long will she be away? | 她会去多久 |
[13:07] | Fourteen days, if things go as planned. | 14天 前提是一切按计划进行 |
[13:12] | It’s just you can plan these things, | 尽管我们可以提前计划 |
[13:17] | you know, years and years, | 提前数年计划 |
[13:19] | but, you know, then you get up there… | 可真正执行任务飞天时… |
[13:23] | Well, things can… | 事情会… |
[13:30] | They can just fall right apart on ya. | 变化会打你一个措手不及 |
[13:39] | What happened up there, Gordo? | 你在月球遭遇了什么 戈登 |
[13:52] | Shouldn’t there be a couch in here? | 你这儿怎么连沙发也没有啊 |
[13:55] | I’m never gonna play with Sidney again. He’s mean and terrible. | 我再也不和西德尼玩了 他尖酸刻薄 |
[13:59] | My. Now what has Sidney done that is so terrible? | 天呐 他做了什么坏事啊 |
[14:03] | – Photosynthesis. – He said there was no Santa Claus. | -光合作用 -他说圣诞老人不存在 |
[14:06] | So that’s why you love chocolate. | 所以你才喜欢巧克力 |
[14:08] | Even after I told him we know Santa– | 可我都告诉他 我们认识圣诞… |
[14:09] | Come on. Focus, Anthony. | 别闹 专心点 安东尼 |
[14:11] | The Great Oxidation Event is when the atmosphere first became… | 大氧化事件的起因是大气首次… |
[14:16] | “oxynegedated”? | 氧合 |
[14:18] | Correct. And when did it happen? | 没错 那是何时呢 |
[14:21] | Like, two billion years ago. | 大概20亿年前吧 |
[14:23] | You’ve got to say the exact number. | 具体一点 |
[14:27] | It’s 2,500,000,000. | 25亿年前 |
[14:31] | 300. | 30亿年前 |
[14:57] | Making your famous popcorn Christmas decorations. | 做你拿手的圣诞爆米花装饰呢 |
[15:02] | That’s nice. | 真棒 |
[15:05] | How was work today? | 今天工作顺利吗 |
[15:08] | Good. | 很顺利 |
[15:13] | You’re a real son of a bitch. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[15:15] | What? | 你说什么 |
[15:17] | Where were you really? | 你到底去哪儿了 |
[15:20] | – At work. – I called JSC. | -工作啊 -我联系过约翰逊航天中心了 |
[15:24] | And they said you left work early. So, who was it this time, Gordo? | 他们说 你提前下班了 这次又是谁 戈登 |
[15:29] | Jesus, Trace, I– | 天呐 特蕾西 我… |
[15:31] | Why you calling JSC checking up on me? | 你怎么还查我的岗呢 |
[15:33] | You know… | 说来好笑… |
[15:37] | to think I actually started to feel sorry for you when you came back. | 你刚回来时 我居然还很心疼你 |
[15:40] | I thought to myself, “You know what? Maybe I’m being too hard on him. | 我当时想 “也许我对他太不体贴了” |
[15:44] | Maybe I ought to cut him some slack.” | “也许我该对他好一点” |
[15:49] | But who is she? What’s her name? | 她是谁 叫什么 |
[15:57] | Dr. Marsten. | 马森医生 |
[16:01] | Impressive. You’re screwing a doctor. | 真厉害 都和医生搞上了 |
[16:05] | No, I’m seeing a psychiatrist, Trace. | 不是 我在看心理医生 特蕾西 |
[16:11] | A man. Dr. Marsten. Okay? | 马森医生是个男人 |
[16:20] | Really, Gordo? | 不是吧 戈登 |
[16:21] | The shit you come up with to save your own ass. Unbelievable. | 为了自保 都能编出这种谎 你真行 |
[16:26] | I’m serious. | 我很认真 |
[16:29] | Trace. Dr. Marsten. | 特蕾西 我去见了马森医生 |
[16:41] | Jesus, Gordo. | 天呐 戈登 |
[16:46] | A psychiatrist? | 心理医生 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:53] | Does anyone know? Does– | 有人知道吗… |
[16:56] | If NASA finds out, they’ll ground you. | 要是被宇航局发现 你会被禁飞 |
[16:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:01] | I’ve been real careful. I ain’t told anyone. | 我很小心 我没告诉任何人 |
[17:04] | Just you. | 只告诉了你 |
[17:13] | Gordo, what’s got you seeing a headshrinker? | 戈登 你为何要看心理医生 |
[17:16] | I needed to… talk to someone. | 我得跟人聊聊 |
[17:23] | But you can talk to me. | 你可以跟我聊啊 |
[17:27] | Or… | 还是说… |
[17:31] | maybe you can’t. | 你不想 |
[17:33] | Is that the problem? | 是这样吗 |
[17:35] | That… you can’t talk to me anymore? | 你没法对我敞开心扉了 |
[17:39] | No, I just… | 不 我就是… |
[17:44] | Where did you find this doctor? | 你在哪儿找到的这个医生 |
[17:48] | Yellow Pages. | 电话黄页上 |
[17:55] | Gordo. | 戈登 |
[18:06] | What happened to you up there? | 你在月球遭遇了什么 |
[18:12] | Nothing happened. | 没事 |
[18:21] | One minute. | 稍等 |
[18:27] | Stevens’ residence. | 这里是史蒂文斯家 |
[18:30] | My God. Is he okay? | 天呐 他没事吧 |
[18:34] | All right. I’ll be there as soon as I can, okay? | 好 我尽快赶到 |
[18:41] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:42] | Shane’s been in an accident. | 谢恩出事了 |
[18:45] | There’s a large amount of regolith being kicked up. | 出现了大片风化层扬尘 |
[18:47] | So they’re definitely doing more construction. | 所以 他们肯定仍在进行建造 |
[18:48] | I mean, it was difficult to see while I was setting up the camera, | 我当时在摆放相机 视线受阻 |
[18:51] | but judging from the amount of dust above the site… | 但根据扬尘数量判断… |
[18:56] | they could be adding a subterranean level. | 他们可能在打造地下建筑 |
[18:58] | Well, that fits what we’re picking up via satellite reconnaissance. | 这与卫星侦查的画面一致 |
[19:02] | Heavy construction underway at the Soviet base, | 苏联基地正在进行大规模建造工程 |
[19:04] | but the images have been fairly inconclusive as to what they’re building. | 但画面中看不清他们到底在建造什么 |
[19:09] | Did you see anything that might lead you to believe | 根据你亲眼所见 你是否认为 |
[19:12] | that this could be of a military nature? | 他们在建造军事基地 |
[19:14] | Okay, let’s not get out of hand here. Just because they’re… | 先别扯这么远 就因为他们… |
[19:19] | We’ve talked about subterranean expansion. | 我们讨论过扩建地下层的可能性了 |
[19:24] | Could be anything. Natural protection from solar radiation– | 一切皆有可能 为了防范太阳辐射… |
[19:26] | What do you think, Captain? | 你怎么看 上校 |
[19:28] | Well, they’ve definitely been more aggressive of late, sir. | 苏联人最近确实动作越来越大 长官 |
[19:30] | I’ve seen tracks from their rover on several locations around the crater rim. | 我在陨石坑附近发现了多处他们的月球车痕 |
[19:34] | Well, you’ll need to increase your surveillance effort. | 你得加大监控力度 |
[19:36] | You are our eyes and ears up there. | 你得帮我们在月球监视苏联人 |
[19:39] | Can I remind you both that this is not a military scenario. | 提醒二位 本次任务并非军事行动 |
[19:43] | The president has been very clear | 总统的指示很明确 |
[19:45] | that this base is about research and exploration. | 该基地仅用作研究和资源开发 |
[19:51] | Would you excuse us for a moment, Captain? | 稍等 上校 |
[20:01] | We are no longer in a research and exploration world, Harold. | 现在不单是研究开发那么简单了 哈罗德 |
[20:07] | I have the backing of the president on this, General. | 这是总统的指示 将军 |
[20:10] | This is NASA, not the Pentagon. | 这里是宇航局 不是你的五角大楼 |
[20:13] | How long’s this guy gonna be stuck up there? | 他还得在月球待多久啊 |
[20:15] | Goddammit, tell me they figured it out. | 该死 他们总该想出办法了吧 |
[20:18] | We need to get him back down here. | 我们得把他接回来 |
[20:20] | This is starting to make me look like a real limp dick. | 此事会让我显得很无能 |
[20:22] | Mr. President, there is a silver lining here. | 总统先生 此事也有好处 |
[20:25] | It’s taking the attention off the Florida situation. | 这样 大家就会淡忘你的佛罗里达丑闻 |
[20:28] | Yes, of course. I suppose that’s a benefit. | 没错 这确实是件好事 |
[20:43] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[20:46] | – Tracy. – I got here as fast as I could. | -特蕾西 -我尽快赶过来了 |
[20:51] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[20:55] | I– He’s in surgery. | 他还在手术 |
[20:58] | Surgery? Why? | 为什么要做手术 |
[21:01] | For his head. It’s his brain. | 他头部受创了 |
[21:05] | His brain? | 头部受创 |
[21:06] | He just bonked his head really bad. | 他的头部受到重创 |
[21:08] | But the doctor said the surgery’s gonna fix him right up. | 但医生说 手术能治好他 |
[21:16] | Karen, do you want me to talk to the doctor? | 凯伦 需要我跟医生谈谈吗 |
[21:19] | No. No. Shane’s gonna be just fine. | 不用 谢恩不会有事 |
[21:21] | He’s young. | 他还小 |
[21:22] | We have the best doctors in Texas working on him, | 得州最好的医生正在全力救治他 |
[21:24] | so we have all that going for us. | 我们不用担心 |
[21:26] | Yeah, he’s a tough kiddo. | 嗯 他很坚强 |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:30] | Thank you for bringing this. We’ll just, you know, probably be here a day or two. | 谢谢你帮忙 我们可能得在医院待几天 |
[21:35] | I packed a change of clothes for you and Shane. | 我帮你和谢恩带了换洗衣物 |
[21:40] | Toothbrushes. | 还有牙刷 |
[21:41] | Your insurance card and your phone book. | 你的医疗卡还有电话本 |
[21:45] | Wonderful. Thank you. I just need to call Marge and let her know | 太好了 谢谢你 我得跟玛姬打声招呼 |
[21:49] | I’m probably not going to make the bake sale tomorrow. | 我明天大概没法去烘焙义卖了 |
[21:55] | Hon, you want me to take care of that for you? | 亲爱的 我帮你吧 |
[21:58] | No, it’s all right. | 不用了 |
[24:56] | It was inside our ice mining operation. | 就在我们凿冰的区域 |
[24:58] | Goddammit. They’re encroaching on our territory. | 该死 他们侵犯了我们的领地 |
[25:01] | Yup. This is full encroachment. | 对 直捣内部 |
[25:02] | What do you think it is, Ed? | 你觉得是什么 爱德 |
[25:05] | Never seen anything like it, sir. Some kind of surveillance device. | 我从没见过这种东西 长官 像是某种监控设备 |
[25:11] | So, what should I do with it? | 我要怎么做 |
[25:14] | Nothing. Leave it. | 什么也别做 别管了 |
[25:17] | Sir, you really think leaving a Russian device right next to our mining site | 长官你真认为放任苏联监控我们的开凿区域 |
[25:21] | is the right move here? | 是明智之举吗 |
[25:22] | We do not want an international lunar incident. | 我们不想在月球引起国际争端 |
[25:27] | The president wants to avoid any provocative actions. | 总统希望避免一切挑衅举动 |
[25:30] | Well, they’re the ones being provocative, sir. | 他们挑衅在先 长官 |
[25:33] | And I’m the one alone up here with ’em. | 我在月球一人对抗他们多人 |
[25:35] | Now, we need to send them a message that this shit won’t fly, | 我们得警告他们 此举难以容忍 |
[25:38] | that this is our territory. | 这是我们的领地 |
[25:40] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[25:42] | I understand your frustrations, gentlemen. | 我明白两位的忧虑 |
[25:45] | And I can assure you I will be talking to the president about this situation. | 我保证一定会将情况报告给总统 |
[25:49] | But for right now, we do nothing. | 但暂且按兵不动 |
[25:53] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[26:01] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[26:02] | Early. | 还早 |
[26:04] | Is there any sign of the doctor? | 医生有消息吗 |
[26:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:12] | You should go. You have sims today, right? | 你该走了 你今天要模拟训练吧 |
[26:15] | I can delay it. | 可以推迟 |
[26:16] | No way. It’s your first time in space, Tracy. | 不行 这将是你首次进入太空 特蕾西 |
[26:20] | I mean, your dream is coming true, right? | 你即将美梦成真 |
[26:24] | You’ve worked so hard. So, you go and you finish training. | 你为这一天付出了巨大努力 你该去完成训练 |
[26:30] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[26:35] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[26:38] | How was surgery? | 手术如何 |
[26:41] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[26:45] | Typically, I ask for both parents to be present before I have this conversation. | 通常 我会希望父母都在场 再下这类通知 |
[26:49] | What conversation? | 什么通知 |
[26:51] | But due to your extraordinary circumstances– | 但由于情况特殊… |
[26:53] | Any conversation you need to have, you have with me right here, right now. | 你想说什么 现在就跟我直说吧 |
[27:00] | Unfortunately, Mrs. Baldwin, because of the amount of time that passed | 很不幸 鲍德温太太 因为送医不及时 |
[27:03] | between Shane’s accident and his arrival here at the ER, | 谢恩出事后很久才被送来医院 |
[27:07] | he lost a great deal of oxygen to his brain. | 所以 他的大脑严重缺氧 |
[27:12] | I don’t understand. Doctor, is Shane okay? | 我没懂 医生 谢恩没事吧 |
[27:17] | Shane is brain-dead. He’s being kept alive on a ventilator. | 谢恩脑死亡了 他正靠呼吸机维持性命 |
[27:22] | Brain-dead? I’ve never– I don’t… | 脑死亡 我从没… |
[27:27] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂这是什么意思 |
[27:29] | It’s a relatively new term. | 这是医学界的新说法 |
[27:30] | It means that the brain isn’t showing any signs of life on the EEG | 意思是 没有脑电波了 |
[27:33] | even though the heart is still beating. | 但患者心脏还在跳动 |
[27:35] | But isn’t it too soon to call it brain-dead, Doctor? | 现在就宣判脑死亡 是否为时过早 医生 |
[27:38] | He hasn’t been here for very long. | 他才住院没多久啊 |
[27:40] | I’m sorry. I used to be an RN. | 抱歉 我曾有医疗经验 |
[27:42] | I’m just trying to help my friend understand what’s going on here. | 我只想帮朋友了解情况 |
[27:45] | We’ll repeat the EEG in six hours, | 我们6小时后会再次检测脑电波 |
[27:47] | but Shane isn’t showing any signs of brain activity. | 但谢恩的大脑目前没有任何活动迹象 |
[27:52] | – Mrs. Baldwin? – Yes? | -鲍德温太太 -怎么了 |
[27:54] | It’s extremely unlikely that your son will ever recover from his accident. | 你儿子痊愈的可能性很低 |
[28:01] | You know, 24 hours ago… | 24小时前… |
[28:06] | my son was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, | 我儿子还就着花生酱啃果冻三明治 |
[28:09] | and he was talking to me about | 他还跟我聊天 |
[28:11] | which baseball cards he was gonna trade his best friend. | 说要和好朋友交换棒球卡片 |
[28:15] | And now you tell me that his brain is dead | 可你现在居然告诉我 他脑死亡了 |
[28:17] | and it’s extremely unlikely that he’ll ever recover? | 并且痊愈的可能性很低 |
[28:22] | Well, do you know what else is extremely unlikely? | 你知道还有什么事很少见吗 |
[28:25] | A man stepping foot on the moon. | 人类登月 |
[28:28] | And that’s where my husband is. | 可我丈夫登月了 |
[28:29] | 200,000 miles away alone on the moon. | 距离我们两万英里 独自一人待在月球 |
[28:32] | So don’t tell me what’s extremely unlikely. | 别跟我说什么少见不少见 |
[28:38] | If you don’t mind… | 要是你不介意… |
[28:41] | I’m gonna get a second opinion. | 我想再咨询一下别的医生 |
[28:43] | That’s a good id– That’s a great idea, Karen. | 没错 好主意 凯伦 |
[28:45] | – Yeah. You have Deke’s number, right? – I do. | -你有迪克的联系方式吧 -我有 |
[28:47] | I wanna make sure you understand the gravity of your son’s condition. | 我想告诉你 你儿子的情况很棘手 |
[28:50] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to have a private conversation with my friend. | 要是你不介意 我想和朋友单独聊聊 |
[28:54] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[28:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:01] | Dammit. Why didn’t I think of this sooner? | 该死 我怎么早没想到呢 |
[29:03] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[29:05] | Okay, let’s call Deke. | 联系迪克吧 |
[29:06] | Get the number for NASA’s neurologist. He’s the best in the country. | 联系宇航局的神经科医生 他是美国的顶尖权威 |
[29:10] | Dr. Weddle. | 韦德医生 |
[29:11] | Yes. Deke will know how to get ahold of him. | 对 迪克能联系到他 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:18] | Trace, I’m gonna go see Shane. | 特蕾西 我去看看谢恩 |
[29:20] | Okay. I’ll be right here. | 好 我在这儿等你 |
[29:22] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[29:28] | Deke, hi. It’s Tracy. | 迪克 我是特蕾西 |
[29:59] | What’s his prognosis? | 预后诊断如何 |
[30:01] | Unclear. Neurosurgeon’s on his way to give him a second look. | 尚不明确 还要等医生二次诊断 |
[30:01] | 玛格·麦迪逊 飞航总指挥 | |
[30:08] | We need to tell Ed. | 我们得告诉爱德 |
[30:09] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[30:11] | Captain Baldwin is up there all alone. | 鲍德温上校独自一人待在月球 |
[30:14] | Who knows how he’s going to react? | 他得知后会作何反应 |
[30:16] | That’s a risk we can’t afford to take right now. | 我们现在不能冒这种险 |
[30:19] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[30:20] | If it were me up there, I wouldn’t wanna know. | 换成是我 我肯定不想知道这种事 |
[30:23] | What good is it gonna do telling him bad news he’s got no control over? | 为什么要告诉他这种坏消息呢 他也无能为力啊 |
[30:27] | He can’t change a damn thing about what’s going on down here. | 他也救不了谢恩啊 |
[30:30] | I’m telling you, all of you, I know Ed, and he’d wanna know. | 听我说 我了解爱德 他一定想知道情况 |
[30:34] | Well, I don’t know if that’s the only consideration here. | 但不能只考虑爱德的感受 |
[30:38] | There have been several studies on the effects of psychological turmoil | 研究显示 高压之下 |
[30:41] | during high-pressure situations. | 会出现心理紊乱 |
[30:44] | We have to calculate the psychological risks– | 我们得考虑心理因素… |
[30:47] | This isn’t some equation, Margo. It’s his son. | 此事不是数学公式 玛格 他儿子出事了 |
[30:51] | He has a right to know. He’s up there all alone. | 他有知情权 他独自一人待在月球 |
[30:54] | Exactly. He’s alone, isolated, with no one to lean on. | 没错 他孤立无援 无人依靠 |
[30:57] | – You can’t just hide this type of– – It would be a mistake. | -不能对他隐瞒这种… -这样会酿成大错 |
[31:00] | Have you talked to his wife? | 问过他的妻子了吗 |
[31:04] | Have any of you talked to his wife? | 你们跟他妻子聊过吗 |
[31:15] | I’m hearing a lot of different opinions here, | 你们各执己见 |
[31:18] | and I’m not saying any of them are wrong, | 虽然都有道理 |
[31:21] | but she knows Ed best. | 但她最了解爱德 |
[31:23] | It ought to be her call whether or not we tell him. | 该由她决定 是否告诉他 |
[31:30] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[31:35] | With all due respect, Karen… | 恕我直言 凯伦… |
[31:38] | I think Ed deserves to know. And I know he could handle it. | 爱德有权知情 他肯定能处理好情绪 |
[31:41] | What would we even tell him at this point, Deke? | 告诉他什么呢 迪克 |
[31:44] | We don’t really know what’s going on. | 我们都还不了解具体情况 |
[31:46] | The doctors here are all gloom and doom, | 当地的医生都不看好谢恩能康复 |
[31:47] | but from what Dr. Weddle said on the phone, Shane could still recover. | 但韦德医生电话里告诉我 谢恩有希望痊愈 |
[31:52] | He said that? | 他真这么说 |
[31:54] | He said that this brain death thing is such a new concept | 他说 脑死亡还是个新说法 |
[31:57] | that most of the doctors don’t even really know what they’re talking about | 多数医生都还不是很了解 |
[32:00] | and we shouldn’t do anything until he gets here and gets to conduct his own tests. | 他来诊断之前 我们不可妄下定论 |
[32:06] | Well, that sounds like good news. | 这似乎是好消息 |
[32:08] | I think so. And Dr. Weddle’s the best neurologist in the country. | 是啊 韦德医生是国内顶尖的神经专家 |
[32:13] | I know my Shane. He can beat this. | 我家谢恩很棒 他一定能挺过来 |
[32:22] | Are you sure you don’t wanna tell Ed? | 你确定不告诉爱德吗 |
[32:24] | I think that he would wanna know. | 他应该会想知道实情 |
[32:26] | Not until we know more. | 等等再说吧 |
[32:30] | Deke, you wouldn’t wanna be locked alone in a room and know what I know. | 迪克 我和爱德是多年夫妻 我很了解他 |
[32:35] | You know how Ed gets. | 你也知道爱德的脾气 |
[32:41] | You’re scheduled to talk with him soon. Should we cancel or– | 按计划 你最近会和爱德联系 需要取消吗 |
[32:44] | No. | 不 |
[32:45] | I’ve never missed a call. | 我从没错过跟他的联系 |
[32:47] | And he would know something’s wrong. | 要是取消 他就知道出事了 |
[32:51] | I’ll figure out what to say later on when the time comes. | 我会想好到时该怎么跟他说 |
[32:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:58] | I’m heading back to the Cape later today. Marge is here. | 我晚点就出发去肯尼迪角了 玛姬会留下来 |
[33:01] | Anything you need… | 有需要尽管提… |
[33:02] | Anything. | 别客气 |
[33:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:10] | I’ll bring him home, Karen. | 我一定会带他回家 凯伦 |
[33:13] | Godspeed. | 一路平安 |
[33:36] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[33:40] | You gonna be all right? | 你可以吗 |
[33:42] | Of course. | 没事 |
[33:43] | And what about you? You must be exhausted. | 你呢 你一定累坏了吧 |
[33:46] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事 |
[33:48] | I know this isn’t how you imagined it, but… | 这可能和你预期不太一样 但是… |
[33:52] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[33:55] | Four more days, Deke. | 还有四天 迪克 |
[33:57] | You are going to the moon. | 你就要飞向月球了 |
[34:27] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来迟了 |
[34:29] | Second time. | 第二次了 |
[34:31] | The bus got held up. | 巴士堵在路上了 |
[34:34] | After it dropped me off, I ran all the way here. | 我下车后 一路狂奔过来 |
[34:40] | The bus, huh? | 巴士堵车了啊 |
[34:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:46] | What? | 什么 |
[34:48] | That necklace. You weren’t wearing that last week. | 你上周还没戴这串项链 |
[34:52] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:53] | It looks like a varsity ring. | 似乎是校队运动员的指环 |
[34:56] | Just something a friend gave me. | 朋友送我的礼物 |
[35:00] | Did he also give you that hickey on your neck? | 他还附送了你一枚吻痕吗 |
[35:04] | I was really looking forward to today, Aleida. | 我本来很期待今天的见面 艾蕾达 |
[35:07] | To telling you your life is gonna change in a big way. | 我迫不及待告诉你 你的人生即将逆转 |
[35:10] | But I don’t know. You’re making it awfully hard | 怎么说呢 我现在反而没那么期待了 |
[35:12] | because now we have to talk about the fact that you just lied to me. | 毕竟你刚对我撒谎了 |
[35:16] | What do you mean, my life is going to change? | 什么人生逆转 |
[35:31] | The Kennedy Math and Science Program. Is it… | 肯尼迪数理计划… |
[35:35] | Open it and see. | 打开看看 |
[35:52] | It says I got in. Am I right? | 我入选了 对吧 |
[35:56] | Is that what this means? | 是这个意思吧 |
[36:04] | “Accepted into two advanced tracks. | “入选两项高等科目” |
[36:08] | Mathematics and physics.” | “数学与物理” |
[36:11] | Yeah, you made the cut. | 没错 你入选了 |
[36:13] | My God. | 天呐 |
[36:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[36:20] | You’re holding a ticket to the best universities in the country. | 你有机会进入国内的顶尖大学了 |
[36:24] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 美梦成真了 |
[36:26] | And you transfer to the Kennedy school right after first of the year. | 开学后 你就能转入肯尼迪学校了 |
[36:33] | – That soon? – Is that a problem? | -这么快吗 -有问题吗 |
[36:36] | No. No, it’s just… | 没有 就是… |
[36:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:42] | It’s all the way across town. | 学校很远 |
[36:44] | I’ll have to leave… all my friends. | 我就见不到朋友们了 |
[36:49] | So you’ll make new ones. | 那就交新朋友 |
[36:51] | Can I finish the year at Ballard and transfer to Kennedy in the fall? | 我能在巴拉德读完这一学年 秋季再转入肯尼迪吗 |
[36:55] | Aleida, this is a very competitive program. | 艾蕾达 竞争很激烈 |
[36:59] | Kids from all over the country are fighting to get in. | 全国的青少年都争破头想入选 |
[37:03] | There might not be an opening in the fall. | 秋季可能就没名额了 |
[37:04] | Well, I can go in the spring, maybe. | 那我就春季入学 |
[37:08] | If that’s what you want, it’s fine with me. | 你要想这样 我也没意见 |
[37:11] | We don’t have to do this anymore. You know, you go for it. | 你不用再来跟我学习了 随你吧 |
[37:14] | You think I don’t have a million other things I could be doing now? | 你以为我很闲吗 |
[37:16] | There’s a lot going on right now. | 我手头一堆事情要忙 |
[37:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:20] | Ms. Madison, of course, I wanna keep doing this. | 麦迪逊女士 我当然还想继续跟你学习 |
[37:22] | Then you need to focus. | 那你就得专心 |
[37:25] | You wanna be an engineer, you’re not gonna have time for anything else, | 要想成为工程师 就顾不上其他事情了 |
[37:28] | because you’re gonna have to work ten times harder than the boys. | 因为你得比男生付出十倍的努力 |
[37:34] | You don’t just have to be on time, you have to be early. | 不能只是准时 你得事事提前 |
[37:38] | Put everything else aside. | 放下其他顾虑 |
[37:41] | You have to choose, Aleida. | 你必须做出选择 艾蕾达 |
[37:44] | You have to decide what you want your life to be. | 你必须为自己的人生做出选择 |
[37:51] | Hi, Papa. | 爸爸 |
[37:52] | There you are. | 回来了 |
[37:54] | How was the time with Ms. Margo? | 跟玛格女士学得如何 |
[37:56] | Good. It was good. | 很好 好极了 |
[37:58] | Good. Well, go wash up. Hurry. | 那就好 洗手准备吃饭了 |
[38:01] | Dinner will be ready in ten minutes. | 晚饭10分钟后就好 |
[38:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:22] | Aleida! | 艾蕾达 |
[38:24] | Aleida! That boy is on the phone for you. | 艾蕾达 那个男孩打电话找你 |
[38:32] | The boy. | 那个男孩 |
[38:35] | Two minutes. | 只许说2分钟 |
[38:37] | Okay, Papa. | 好 爸爸 |
[38:56] | Real sorry to hear about your son, Ms. Baldwin. | 您儿子的事故真令人惋惜 鲍德温太太 |
[38:59] | Forgive me. Do I know you? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
[39:01] | Jerry Biddle, Houston Sentinel. | 我是《休斯顿前哨》的杰瑞·彼得 |
[39:03] | Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 能问你几个问题吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah, she absolutely does. So get the hell outta here. | 不能 快滚 |
[39:07] | Just trying to do my job, ma’am. That’s all. | 我也是职责所在 女士 别介意 |
[39:09] | Get the hell outta here. | 赶紧滚 |
[39:10] | Out! | 滚 |
[39:17] | Goddamn vultures. You all right? | 该死的记者 你没事吧 |
[39:22] | I should’ve known it was only a matter of time before the press got wind of this. | 我早想到 世上没有不透风的墙 |
[39:27] | Don’t you worry, Karen. I will call Shorty, and we’ll take care of it. | 别担心 凯伦 我会联系”矮子” 我们来处理 |
[39:31] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[39:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:34] | Karen, hon. You sure you’re still up for a phone call with Ed? | 凯伦 亲爱的 你还想去跟爱德联系吗 |
[39:40] | That’s now? | 到时间了吗 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:44] | Yes, of course. I just wanna– | 当然 我就是得… |
[39:46] | I’m gonna maybe freshen up my hair and my makeup. | 我得整理一下头发 化个妆 |
[39:49] | Do you know where my bag is? | 你看到我的包了吗 |
[39:50] | – Sweetheart. – Yes? | -亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[39:51] | Do you want me to drive you to JSC? | 我开车带你去约翰逊航天中心吧 |
[39:54] | I’ll take her. You stay with the girls and wait for the doctor. | 我带她去吧 你们在这儿等医生 |
[39:56] | Are you sure? Tracy, you’ve done so much. | 你确定吗 特蕾西 你一直在这儿陪着 |
[39:57] | I’m sure. Thank you. | 确定 谢谢 |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:02] | Thank you, Marge. Look after my boy. | 谢谢你 玛姬 照顾好我儿子 |
[40:08] | All right. | 好 |
[40:13] | And the carpenter said it’s going to be an extra $20 | 木匠说得多付20美元 |
[40:16] | just to repair that part of the fence. | 只是修一下篱笆而已 |
[40:18] | Twenty dollars? | 20美元 |
[40:20] | I mean– | 这… |
[40:21] | Mr. Graham refuses to take any responsibility, of course. | 想当然 格兰汉姆先生拒绝负责 |
[40:24] | He refuses, huh? | 他拒绝啊 |
[40:25] | Well, when I get back, that sumbitch is gonna be trimming back that tree. | 等我回去 非得好好收拾那个混蛋 |
[40:29] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[40:31] | Of course. | 那是自然 |
[40:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:35] | How did the game go? | 比赛怎么样 |
[40:41] | The… | 什么… |
[40:43] | Shane’s basketball game. | 谢恩的篮球赛 |
[40:46] | Yeah, yeah. No, it was good. | 对 挺好 |
[40:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:51] | Did he play? | 他上场了吗 |
[40:55] | In the game, did he– Did he get time on the court? | 他有机会上场吗 |
[41:03] | Karen, you okay? | 凯伦 你没事吧 |
[41:06] | Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[41:09] | I’m tired. I’ve been fighting this head cold, so… | 我有点累 伤风一直没好… |
[41:16] | Shane was… | 谢恩… |
[41:19] | He had… | 他… |
[41:23] | He had a good game. | 他打得很棒 |
[41:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:27] | Yeah, he did. He did. | 是啊 他可厉害了 |
[41:29] | – It was great. – It was great? | -他表现很好 -是吗 |
[41:30] | Yeah. I could see he was nervous at first, of course. | 对 我看得出来 他一开始很紧张 |
[41:34] | He was biting his lower lip like he always does… | 他紧张地咬下嘴唇 这是他的习惯动作 |
[41:39] | even though I tell him not to, but he doesn’t listen to me. | 虽然我让他别那样 但他就是不听 |
[41:43] | No. | 是啊 |
[41:46] | It was a home game. | 他们是在主场打球 |
[41:49] | So, he was in his dark jersey. You know, the one with the stripes on the side? | 所以 他当天穿了深色球服 有侧边条纹的那件 |
[41:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:57] | He looks good in that color. | 他穿那个颜色很好看 |
[42:02] | Wish I had a photo of him wearing it. | 要是我有他穿球服的照片就好了 |
[42:05] | I can see him running around on the court out there while he’s playing and… | 比赛时 他在场上不停跑动… |
[42:10] | he’s getting so big. | 他都是个大孩子了 |
[42:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:14] | But he still pulls his socks up to his knees, you know? | 但他还是会把袜子拉到膝盖 |
[42:18] | Like he’s a little boy. | 就像小时候那样 |
[42:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:23] | Even though he’s not and… | 可他现在都长大了… |
[42:28] | He used to be so tiny, right? | 他之前可小一只了 |
[42:30] | So tiny. | 小小一团 |
[42:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:34] | You remember when he was born? | 还记得他刚出生时的样子吗 |
[42:37] | I mean, I could hold him in one hand. | 我单手就能托起他 |
[42:43] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[42:47] | He’s growing up so fast. | 他长得真快 |
[42:49] | So fast. | 太快了 |
[42:51] | And he’s always in a hurry to get somewhere, like he… | 他总是急急忙忙… |
[42:54] | doesn’t have enough time. | 似乎时间总是很紧 |
[42:58] | You know, I’m always telling him, “Just slow down.” | 我总告诉他 “慢点” |
[43:02] | You know? “Go easy. Don’t be so impatient. | “别着急 耐心点” |
[43:08] | There’s plenty of time.” | “有的是时间” |
[43:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:15] | So, who won? | 谁赢了 |
[43:19] | What? | 什么 |
[43:21] | Who won the game? | 谁赢了比赛 |
[43:24] | Well, we did. | 我们赢了 |
[43:26] | Damn right we did. | 那必须的 |
[43:28] | That’s my boy. | 我儿子真棒 |
[43:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:30] | Sorry, I’m tired. It’s been a long day. | 抱歉 我有点累 今天太糟心了 |
[43:33] | No, it’s been a long everything. | 是啊 事事都很糟心 |
[43:36] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[43:38] | Ten more days to go. | 还有10天 我就回家了 |
[43:41] | – Can’t wait. – Me too. | -迫不及待了 -我也是 |
[43:44] | I love you, Ed. | 我爱你 爱德 |
[43:45] | I love you too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[44:10] | Did I just do something unforgivable? | 我骗他 是不是不可饶恕 |
[44:15] | You did what you had to do. | 你也是不得已而为之 |
[44:19] | If he… you know? | 要是他… |
[44:26] | What if he just… | 万一他就是… |
[44:28] | Just drive, okay? | 专心开车吧 |
[44:32] | Troubling reports out of Houston today. | 休斯顿今天传出的消息令人忧心 |
[44:34] | We have received information that while Captain Edward Baldwin | 收到消息 爱德华·鲍德温上校 |
[44:37] | remains stranded on the moon, | 仍然驻守在月球 |
[44:39] | his young son has been hospitalized for an undisclosed accident. | 但他的儿子却因事故住院 |
[44:42] | A NASA spokesman said that | 宇航局的发言人表示 |
[44:43] | the Baldwin family deserves privacy in this trying moment. | 请大家不要打扰鲍德温一家 |
[44:48] | Listen up, everyone. | 大家听好 |
[44:53] | I know a lot of you are thinking about Ed Baldwin and his son right now, | 我知道很多人正为爱德·鲍德温和他儿子忧心 |
[44:57] | but it is important we go about business as usual and focus on our jobs. | 但我们必须照常工作 专心任务 |
[45:03] | That is the best thing we can do for him. | 我们现在只能为他做这些 |
[45:08] | In discussing it with his family, the determination has been made | 与他家人商议过后 我们已作出决定 |
[45:12] | to keep Ed’s focus on Jamestown and the moon, where it needs to be. | 让爱德专心在月球执行任务 对他保密 |
[45:17] | So we all need to be very careful in how and what we communicate with him, | 所以 与他沟通时 要谨言慎行 |
[45:24] | especially now that the press has got ahold of this. | 媒体已经收到了风声 现在尤其需要谨慎 |
[45:28] | Nothing is to be said to Captain Baldwin about the situation down here. | 不准告知鲍德温上校实情 |
[45:34] | Do either of you have something you wanna say? | 你们俩有意见吗 |
[45:39] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 |
[45:42] | I don’t think it’s right. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[45:44] | Me and Dani, we’re the ones talking to him every day. Can’t just ask us to lie. | 我和丹妮整天跟他联系 撒谎不合适 |
[45:48] | That’s exactly what I’m asking you to do. | 你们必须对他隐瞒 |
[45:51] | And if you are unable or unwilling, then we will find someone who is. | 如果做不到 就换人 |
[45:55] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没这么简单 |
[45:56] | We were up there with him for 145 days. We have been through– | 我们曾与他在月球共处145天… |
[45:59] | I… | 我… |
[46:02] | understand. | 能理解你们的心情 |
[46:06] | But this is at the request of his wife. | 但这是他妻子的要求 |
[46:11] | And we are gonna respect her wishes in this situation. | 我们必须尊重她的决定 |
[46:15] | Karen wants it this way? | 凯伦不让告诉他 |
[46:22] | Well… all right. | 那好吧 |
[47:07] | Houston. It’s Jamestown. You there? | 休斯顿 这里是詹姆斯敦基地 有人吗 |
[47:12] | Jamestown, Houston. | 詹姆斯敦 这里是休斯顿 |
[47:15] | Reading you loud and clear. | 请讲 |
[47:17] | I just got a message from the Russian base. | 苏联基地刚给我发来了一则信息 |
[47:22] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[47:24] | What’s the message? | 什么信息 |
[47:25] | It’s for me. | 特地发给我的信息 |
[47:28] | It’s got my name on it. | 写着我的名字 |
[47:29] | It says, “Deepest sympathies about your son.” | 信息是 “对你儿子的事 我们致以深切的同情” |
[47:33] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[47:38] | Maybe something got lost in translation. | 也许是翻译错了 |
[47:42] | You think they heard me talk to Karen | 他们是不是监听到我和凯伦的谈话了 |
[47:44] | about Shane’s basketball game or something? | 我们聊到了谢恩的篮球赛 |
[47:50] | I mean, they could be monitoring our communications. | 他们可能在监听我们的通讯 |
[47:55] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[47:57] | You think they’re screwing with me? | 他们是不是想找事 |
[48:02] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[48:04] | Right here. | 还在 |
[48:07] | Got me. | 问倒我了 |
[48:09] | I… | 我… |
[48:12] | I have no idea what they’re up to. | 我也不知道他们意欲为何 |
[48:19] | “Deepest sympathies about your son.” These Russian bastards. | “对你儿子的事 我们致以深切的同情” 苏联这帮混蛋 |
[48:24] | First, they invade our mining site. Now they wanna start playing head games? | 他们先侵犯了我们的矿洞 现在又想玩心理战 |
[48:28] | Wanna distract me? Want me to start worrying about things back home? | 想让我分心吗 让我担心家人 |
[48:32] | Want me to start worrying about my son? I mean, my son! | 担心我儿子 那可是我儿子啊 |
[48:39] | This is low, even for them. | 这招也太下流了 |
[48:42] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[48:44] | We shouldn’t start to speculate on motives here. | 先别胡思乱想 |
[48:50] | I’m heading out to the mining site. Jamestown, out. | 我去矿洞了 詹姆斯敦基地 完毕 |
[50:14] | Mrs. Baldwin, I’m Dr. Weddle. | 鲍德温太太 我是韦德医生 |
[50:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:20] | I have checked your son’s condition, and there’s nothing more I can do for him. | 我已经检查过你儿子的情况了 我也无能为力 |
[50:26] | The amount of brain trauma, | 他的脑部严重受损 |
[50:27] | in combination with the time before treatment, | 送医又不及时 |
[50:30] | unfortunately led to total brain death. | 很不幸 他已经脑死亡了 |
[51:48] | No! | 不 |
[52:30] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[52:34] | Ed, are you there? I need you. | 爱德 你在吗 我需要你 |
[52:39] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[52:49] | It’s Shane. | 谢恩出事了 |
[53:58] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[54:08] | Let’s go inside. | 先进屋吧 |
[54:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:41] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[54:43] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[54:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[54:45] | I’m getting a head start on the funeral arrangements. | 我要提早安排葬礼 |
[54:48] | Ed wants to be buried at the Naval Academy, | 爱德想把他葬在海军学院 |
[54:50] | but technically he only qualifies for interment if he makes flag rank, | 但根据规定 达到将官级军衔才能埋在学院 |
[54:54] | and there’s nothing in here about children, | 而且也没有针对儿童的规定 |
[54:57] | so maybe I just– I need to ask for an exception from the superintendent and… | 所以 我可能得让校监破例… |
[55:01] | You don’t have to think about this right now. | 你不必现在就考虑葬礼之事 |
[55:04] | Funeral’s not gonna plan itself. | 必须得有人考虑啊 |
[55:06] | And if Annapolis is a no, I need to find a local cemetery that can take Shane, | 如果海军学院不同意 那我就得在本地找墓地埋葬谢恩 |
[55:11] | ’cause I don’t– | 因为我不… |
[55:13] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[55:15] | I mean… | 别这样… |
[55:17] | it’s only been a few hours. | 他才被宣判脑死亡没几个小时 |
[55:19] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[55:21] | If you need to cry, that is fine. | 你想哭 没问题 |
[55:24] | But I need you to do it somewhere else. | 但别在我家哭 |
[55:33] | This isn’t… | 这不行… |
[55:41] | Ed, it’s Gordo. | 爱德 我是戈登 |
[55:44] | Come on. Are you there? | 回话啊 你在吗 |
[55:48] | Talk to me, Ed. | 回话啊 爱德 |
[55:50] | Let me know that you’re all right. | 我很担心你 |
[55:52] | If you’re listening to me… | 你在听吗… |
[55:56] | 24 will be there soon. | 阿波罗24号很快就到 |
[55:59] | We’re gonna get you back here. Okay? | 我们一定会尽快接你回家 好吗 |
[56:03] | Thank God, Ed. | 谢天谢地 爱德 |