时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | And now, to our continuing coverage of NASA’s first manned mission | 自阿波罗23号爆炸以来 |
[00:14] | since the explosion of Apollo 23. | 宇航局首次载人航天任务 |
[00:18] | Two-and-a-half hours ago, Apollo 24 launched from Cape Kennedy | 两个半小时以前 阿波罗24号从肯尼迪角发射成功 |
[00:22] | to relieve Captain Edward Baldwin, | 他们将接替爱德华·鲍德温上校 |
[00:25] | who has been stranded on the moon for 159 days. | 他已在月球困守159天 |
[00:30] | The crew is now preparing to fire the ship’s engine once again | 24号的宇航员正准备再次点燃飞船引擎 |
[00:34] | for what is called the translunar injection, or TLI, | 以进入月球外轨道 又名”奔月变轨” |
[00:38] | which will send astronauts Wilson, Liu, and Slayton | 如此 威尔森 刘和斯莱顿宇航员 |
[00:41] | out of Earth’s orbit toward the moon. | 便能脱离地球轨道 飞向月球 |
[00:46] | Okay, Houston, ball’s lined up. We’re ready for translunar injection. | 休斯顿 我们已就绪 准备变轨 |
[00:51] | Roger, Deke. Copy, 24 is ready to burn for the moon. | 收到 迪克 24号已做好奔月准备 |
[00:55] | So, how’d you like the ride so far? | 你觉得这次任务如何 |
[00:58] | No doubt in your mind, when this Saturn lifts off, it hauls ass. | 你心里清楚 土星火箭嗖的一声就把我们送上天了 |
[01:03] | I thought you’d like that. | 我还以为你喜欢刺激呢 |
[01:09] | Will you look at that sunrise? | 瞧瞧这日出 |
[01:13] | 24, Houston. Word from here is you are go for TLI. | 24号 这里是休斯顿 准备奔月变轨 |
[01:17] | Copy. Osprey is go for TLI. | 收到 鱼鹰准备变轨 |
[01:20] | 24, Houston. Spacecraft is all yours. | 24号 这里是休斯顿 飞船控制权交给你们了 |
[01:23] | Roger, Gordo. | 收到 戈登 |
[01:24] | Okay. We are in operating mode. | 进入操控模式 |
[01:27] | Let’s go high bit rate. Record. | 进入高速率 记录 |
[01:30] | Forward. Command reset. EMS mode to normal. | 前进 重置控制权 进入监控系统正常 |
[01:36] | S-II SEP lights coming on. | 土星二级火箭分离灯光亮起 |
[01:38] | Right on time. | 时间正好 |
[01:40] | Okay. You’ve hit the burn window. Looking great. | 可以点火了 进展良好 |
[01:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:47] | Let’s go to the moon. | 我们去月球吧 |
[01:49] | Five seconds to ignition. | 5秒后点火 |
[01:51] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[01:57] | Ignition. | 点火 |
[02:03] | Houston, 24. We have a failure to ignite. | 休斯顿 这里是24号 点火失败 |
[02:07] | Master alarm, master caution lights and tone. | 主警报 警灯和警铃同时触发 |
[02:12] | Nothing’s breaking off, but we seem to have a bent bird here. | 航天器无损坏 但似乎”折翼”了 |
[02:15] | Okay. We’ll take the dump on your data and see what’s gone south. | 我们会检查数据 查探异常 |
[02:25] | Well… we’re not dead. | 起码我们还活着 |
[04:01] | I should’ve gone with the blue pinstripe suit. It was more dignified. | 我该选蓝色细条纹西装 显得更得体 |
[04:04] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[04:08] | You made the right choice. | 你之前的选择就很好 |
[04:21] | It’s the last set of clothes I’m ever gonna buy him. | 这是我为他买的最后一套衣服 |
[04:27] | That’s it. | 再也没机会了 |
[04:31] | Right here. | 这是最后一次 |
[04:43] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna drop these off at the funeral home. | 我替你送到殡仪馆 |
[04:48] | No, that’s all right. I can do it. Thank you. | 不用 我可以 谢谢你 |
[04:50] | You need to go and train for 25. I got it. | 你得回去参加25号的训练了 我能行 |
[04:52] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[04:56] | let me do this for you, please. | 让我帮你吧 拜托 |
[05:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:05] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:11] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[05:13] | – Who is that? – It’s just Marge– | -谁啊 -玛姬 |
[05:15] | Trace, who’s here? | 特蕾西 谁来了 |
[05:16] | It’s Marge, and Gloria, and Cecilia Liu. | 玛姬 格洛莉娅和塞西莉亚·刘 |
[05:19] | Look, they just thought that today would be a good day to be together. | 她们就是觉得今天大家应该彼此陪伴 |
[05:23] | You know, Deke’s finally on his way to the moon, | 迪克终于要飞向月球了 |
[05:25] | and they’ll be able to relieve Ed in a few days. | 爱德几天后就能回家了 |
[05:28] | And then Ed will be home– | 等爱德回家 |
[05:29] | No, I’m not up for that. I’m not up for that. | 不 我受不了 我受不了 |
[05:31] | I don’t– I’m not– I just wanna go back to bed. | 我不… 我只想在床上躺着 |
[05:34] | I don’t… want them here. I just… wanna go back to sleep. | 我不想见她们 我只想在床上躺着 |
[05:39] | I need them to leave me alone. | 让她们别来烦我 |
[05:41] | Just– Ed and I both just need to be left alone. | 我和爱德不希望被人打扰 |
[05:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:46] | You don’t have to worry about entertaining them. | 你不用招呼她们 |
[05:49] | They’re just here to hang out. | 她们就是来看看 |
[05:52] | Pick up the phone… | 帮你接电话 |
[05:55] | maybe make you something to eat if you’re hungry. | 帮你做饭 |
[05:59] | You just rest, baby. Okay? | 你好好休息吧 亲爱的 |
[06:02] | It’s all you gotta do. | 你只管休息吧 |
[07:27] | Pre-ignition sequence looks normal. | 点火前程序一切正常 |
[07:30] | We saw good precool and pressurization in the S-IVB tanks. | 土星四号B箱预冷和增压正常 |
[07:33] | But no spark. Like the ASI is stone-dead. | 就是没有火花 标准启动器似乎完全失灵了 |
[07:38] | Might be a grounding fault outside the CSM. | 可能是控制服务舱外层出现了接地故障 |
[07:41] | Heck, we’ve looked at just about everything else. | 该死 我们就是没检查这一项 |
[07:43] | Well, we better come up with something. | 最好赶紧想出办法 |
[07:45] | Ed’s been up there too long already. | 爱德在月球驻守够久了 |
[07:47] | Amen, brother. | 为他祈祷 |
[07:49] | You got something for us, Gordo? | 有发现吗 戈登 |
[07:51] | That’s affirmative. We’ve identified the problem. | 对 我们找出问题了 |
[07:53] | Flight control computer’s got a bad board in the control circuit. | 飞航控制计算机显示控制线路损坏 |
[07:57] | The bad news is it’s in the Saturn instrument unit, | 很不幸 线路在土星舱体内 |
[08:00] | and it can’t be repaired. | 无法修复 |
[08:02] | Shit! | 该死 |
[08:04] | You’re gonna need a new one. | 必须换新 |
[08:06] | Well, bring us one. | 那就给我们送个新的来 |
[08:08] | It’s funny you mention that. Someone’s gonna do just that. | 说来有趣 我们正好有人能执行这次任务 |
[08:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:14] | This is our payload. The Saturn V flight control computer. | 这是我们的载荷 土星五号飞航控制机 |
[08:18] | One of several computers aboard the spacecraft. | 飞船上还有许多台机器 |
[08:21] | It lives way up here in the Saturn instrument ring | 该机器安装在土星的装置环上 |
[08:23] | on the third stage of the launch vehicle. | 在第三级发射器上 |
[08:26] | And once we rendezvous with Apollo 24, | 我们与阿波罗24号汇合后 |
[08:28] | I’ll keep station as we link the two ships with a tether and diagnostic cable. | 我会稳住飞行器 用缆绳和诊断电缆把两艘船相连 |
[08:34] | And then connect the new computer to their instrument ring. | 然后将新机安装到他们的装置环上 |
[08:39] | Now, the instrument ring is 22 feet across. | 装置环直径22英尺 |
[08:42] | The unit is 18 feet from the only access point, which is this door. | 机器距离唯一的入口18英尺 这就是入口 |
[08:47] | So we will need to enter the ring, cross it, | 所以 我们需要进入环中 跨越到对面 |
[08:49] | and then swap out the old FCC for the new one. | 将旧机替换成新机 |
[08:52] | Do you really think you can pull this off? | 你觉得能行吗 |
[08:54] | They’re our best option. They’ve already got the skill set to do this. | 他们培训过 最合适不过了 |
[08:58] | Spent the last year doing EVA training for the orbiting observatory. | 为修卫星进行了为期一年的舱外训练 |
[09:02] | Not to mention our ride is stacked on pad 39-B right now. | 况且我们的太空器现已就绪 |
[09:06] | Then why are we not sending you to the moon? | 那为何不派你们前往月球 |
[09:08] | Well, our booster isn’t powerful enough to break Earth orbit. | 我们的推进器马力不够 无法脱离地球轨道 |
[09:11] | It’s a Saturn IB, not a V, sir. | 我们的是土星IB 不是土星五号 |
[09:13] | Bingo. Now, | 没错 好了 |
[09:15] | Deke will have a live video feed back to MOCR in case you all got any questions. | 以防有疑问 迪克会向控制室传回实时画面 |
[09:19] | Harrison Liu, on 24, will be assisting me. | 哈里森·刘会在24号上协助我 |
[09:24] | Then let’s do it. | 那就开始吧 |
[09:25] | You leave for the Cape tomorrow morning. Launch in two days. | 明天前往肯尼迪角 两天后发射 |
[09:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[09:49] | You got into the Kennedy School? | 你被肯尼迪学校录取了 |
[09:52] | Were you searching my room? | 你乱翻我的东西 |
[09:53] | No. I was just changing the sheets, and this fell on the floor. | 不是 我刚才在给你换床单 录取信掉地上了 |
[09:57] | Pero, why didn’t you tell me? | 宝贝 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[10:00] | Because I’m not sure if I wanna go. | 因为我不确定要不要去 |
[10:04] | What? | 你说什么 |
[10:06] | Aleida, after all the sacrifices we made to get here… | 艾蕾达 我们千辛万苦来了这里 |
[10:10] | Your mother’s dreams for you and how hard you studied… | 你母亲生前对你期望很高 你也一直很刻苦 |
[10:14] | Just wanna throw it all away? | 你就这么放弃吗 |
[10:15] | I’m not throwing anything away, Papa. | 我没想放弃 爸爸 |
[10:17] | The kids at my school, they go to college. | 在现在的学校读书 最后也能考上大学啊 |
[10:20] | It’s because of this boy. Anthony. | 因为那个男孩 安东尼吧 |
[10:23] | He talked you out of this. | 他劝你别去 |
[10:25] | He doesn’t even know about it. I just wanna stay with my friends. | 他根本不知情 我只想和朋友们在一起 |
[10:28] | No, you don’t want to leave him. | 不 你就是不想离开他 |
[10:31] | Do you think Ms. Madison got to where she is by chasing boys? | 麦迪逊女士要是迷恋男孩 能有今天的成就吗 |
[10:36] | This isn’t Mexico. | 这里不是墨西哥 |
[10:39] | The people here actually have fun sometimes. | 大家懂得劳逸结合 |
[10:42] | You don’t understand how things work in America. | 你根本不知道美国是什么样 |
[10:46] | I understand very well how things work in America. | 我很清楚在美国要如何生存 |
[10:51] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[11:03] | You just got off console, and you’re in here getting hammered? | 刚下班 就来喝酒 |
[11:07] | It’s a ginger ale. | 这是姜汁汽水 |
[11:09] | Right. | 行吧 |
[11:11] | Tell her, Pam. | 告诉她 帕姆 |
[11:13] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[11:14] | I offered to make him a Shirley Temple, but he wanted it neat. | 我想帮他加点酒 他都拒绝了 |
[11:22] | All right. Why am I here? | 好吧 找我有何事 |
[11:25] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[11:28] | Don’t worry. It’s good news. It’s really good. | 别担心 这回是好事 |
[11:31] | I had sort of a breakthrough, Dani. | 我有突破了 丹妮 |
[11:36] | Dr. Marsten, he– | 马森医生 他… |
[11:37] | You’re still seeing that shrink? | 你还在看心理医生 |
[11:40] | Gordo, you know that if they find out– | 戈登 要是被人发现 |
[11:42] | If they find out what? That I’m a liar? | 发现我是个骗子吗 |
[11:45] | I am a liar. | 我就是个骗子 |
[11:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:50] | I’ve decided I’m not gonna keep secrets anymore. | 我不想再遮遮掩掩了 |
[11:54] | I want the world to know what really happened up there. | 我想将真相公之于众 |
[11:57] | So, you want to make an honest man of yourself by exposing me as a liar? | 你想坦白做人 告诉大家我是个骗子 |
[12:02] | No. | 不是 |
[12:05] | I want to tell the truth. | 我想说出真相 |
[12:07] | The people should know that you’re the real hero, not me. | 大家应该知道真正的英雄是你 不是我 |
[12:10] | I know the truth, all right? | 我知道真相 |
[12:12] | That’s all that matters. | 这就够了 |
[12:14] | I broke my arm to save a fellow astronaut who was going through a rough patch. | 我为了帮助危难的宇航员才摔折手臂 |
[12:18] | I’m proud of that. | 我很自豪 |
[12:19] | Yeah, and I’m proud of you too. And I’m grateful. | 我也为你骄傲 我很感激 |
[12:22] | Then keep your mouth shut. | 那就闭嘴 |
[12:24] | Because if you breathe a word about what really happened | 因为要是你说出真相 |
[12:27] | out of some misguided sense of justice, | 就因为自己良心不安 |
[12:30] | you know damn well they will ground me. | 你很清楚 我会因此被禁飞 |
[12:34] | And I have worked too hard to get here, Gordo. | 我好不容易才有今天 戈登 |
[12:39] | Don’t you dare take that away from me. | 你不准毁了我的前程 |
[12:59] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[13:01] | Sweetheart? Look what I brought you. My corn bread. | 亲爱的 瞧瞧我给你带什么来了 玉米面包 |
[13:07] | Come on. Here, you have got to eat something. | 快来 你得吃点东西 |
[13:11] | Just a few bites at least. Come on. | 起码吃两口 乖 |
[13:16] | Thatta girl. | 真棒 |
[13:27] | Karen, maybe you need to take a shower, | 凯伦 你去洗个澡吧 |
[13:31] | come out, and join the rest of us. | 出来见见大家 |
[13:33] | Gloria’s here. Cecilia is here. And everyone would love to see you. | 格洛莉娅和塞西莉亚来了 大家都想见见你 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:56] | You just give a holler if you need anything. | 有需要就喊我们 |
[13:59] | All right. | 好 |
[15:39] | You know I’ll only be gone for a few days, right? | 我就去几天 |
[15:50] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[15:53] | you sure you don’t wanna talk about it? | 你确定不想跟我谈谈吗 |
[15:59] | Hon, you haven’t said a word since Shane… | 亲爱的 谢恩出事后 你一言未发 |
[16:11] | Is that… | 那是… |
[16:13] | He forgot it here. | 他落下了 |
[16:19] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[16:22] | I know how close y’all were. | 我知道你们俩之前是很好的朋友 |
[16:28] | Please tell me how you’re feeling. | 跟我说说你的感受吧 |
[16:34] | You wanna talk to Pastor Callanan? | 你想跟帕斯特·卡拉南谈谈吗 |
[16:36] | – No. – Why not? | -不想 -为什么 |
[16:41] | He smells like onions. | 他身上一股洋葱味 |
[16:47] | All right, how about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[16:50] | How ’bout when I get back, we go to Galveston? Just you and me. | 等我回来 我们俩去加尔维斯顿吧 |
[16:55] | What about Dad and Jimmy? | 那爸爸和吉米呢 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I think they’ll be fine without us for a few days. What do you think? | 我们就去几天 不用管他们 怎么样 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:02] | Yeah, all right. | 好 |
[17:04] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[17:10] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[17:11] | Love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[17:19] | Your supervisor, Mr. Reilly, thinks the world of you. | 你的上级 莱利先生 对你评价很高 |
[17:24] | Says he wishes he had 20 more custodians like you. | 他说你是个很能干的保管员 |
[17:29] | Mr. Reilly has been very good to me. | 莱利先生一直对我很照顾 |
[17:32] | Do you enjoy working here, Mr. Rosales? | 你喜欢这里的工作吗 罗赛雷斯先生 |
[17:37] | Well, yes. | 喜欢 |
[17:40] | Everybody’s very nice to me. | 大家都对我很好 |
[17:42] | And to be working for the people that are putting men and women on the moon is… | 为送人上太空的幕后英雄工作… |
[17:47] | well, it’s a dream. | 是我的梦想 |
[17:49] | It certainly seems to have done wonders for your health. You look incredible. | 你的身体似乎也因此好起来了 你气色很棒 |
[17:54] | Considering you were hit by a semitruck | 毕竟你曾经被卡车撞到 |
[17:57] | and pronounced dead by a coroner six years ago. | 法医6年前就宣判你死亡了 |
[18:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[18:03] | Your Social Security number belongs to a dead man. | 你的社保号属于一个死人 |
[18:09] | – Well– – Who gave it to you? | -这个… -谁给你的 |
[18:13] | This man sold it to me so I could get a job. | 我为了找工作 从别人那里买了社保号 |
[18:16] | What man? What’s his name? | 什么人 叫什么 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:22] | Is… Is this him? | 这是他吗 |
[18:27] | No. | 不是 |
[18:28] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:30] | Take a good look. | 好好看看 |
[18:33] | His name is Valery Kostikov. | 他叫瓦莱利·克斯科夫 |
[18:35] | He’s stationed at the Soviet embassy in Mexico City. | 他是苏联驻墨西哥城的官员 |
[18:38] | The CIA suspects he’s a KGB agent. | 中情局怀疑他是克格勃特工 |
[18:41] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[18:43] | Seems he spoke with Lee Harvey Oswald, among others. | 他联系过很多人 其中包括奥斯瓦尔德 |
[18:46] | Have you also been in contact with him? | 你跟他联系过吗 |
[18:48] | No. Never. | 没有 从来没有 |
[18:51] | How about this gentleman. Do you know him? | 这个人呢 认识他吗 |
[18:58] | I need you to say yes or no. | 你得大声说出来 |
[19:02] | No. | 不认识 |
[19:04] | His name is Jack McManus. | 他叫杰克·麦克玛纳斯 |
[19:06] | He’s a vice president at FIP Systems in Anaheim, California. | 他是加州安纳罕FIP公司的副总 |
[19:09] | FIP is a NASA contractor. | FIP是宇航局的承包商 |
[19:12] | We arrested him two days ago for selling secrets to the Soviets. | 两天前 我们因他向苏联叛卖情报将其逮捕 |
[19:16] | He’s willing to name his accomplices. | 他愿意交代其他从犯 |
[19:18] | So think very carefully before you answer again. | 回答之前 好好想清楚 |
[19:24] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[19:26] | Look, I– I just work here. | 我就是个打工仔 |
[19:29] | I clean the offices. I– | 我只负责清理房间 |
[19:32] | And occasionally remove design documents, which you then pass on– | 有时 还清理设计图纸 然后卖给… |
[19:37] | I– | 我… |
[19:39] | I do not steal. | 我没有偷情报 |
[19:40] | Then how do you explain the fact that we found these in your locker? | 那你的储物柜怎会有这些照片 |
[19:44] | Well, those– They were in the trash. It was– | 我在垃圾桶发现的 只是… |
[19:48] | I took them to give them to– | 我只想带给… |
[19:50] | – To whom? – I wasn’t gonna… | -给谁 -我没想… |
[19:54] | Who were you going to give them to? | 你打算给谁 |
[19:57] | To my friend. | 给我朋友 |
[19:58] | She loves space. | 她喜欢太空 |
[20:03] | It was just for souvenirs. | 我就是想送她做礼物 |
[20:09] | I’m gonna ask you one last time. | 我最后再问你一遍 |
[20:12] | Who recruited you? | 你受谁指使 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:18] | I don’t know anything about these people. | 我不认识这些人 |
[20:23] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[20:24] | I’m very disappointed, Mr. Rosales. | 我对你很失望 罗赛雷斯先生 |
[20:28] | I hoped you’d be more cooperative. | 你怎么就是不配合呢 |
[20:31] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[20:39] | What? What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[20:42] | Where are you taking me? | 你们带我去哪儿 |
[20:56] | NASA’s daring repair mission continues | 宇航局正派人进行大胆的维修任务 |
[20:58] | as two hours and ten minutes ago, | 2小时10分钟前开始 |
[21:01] | mission commander Molly Cobb, mission specialist Dennis Lambert, | 任务指挥官莫莉·科布 专家丹尼斯·兰伯特 |
[21:05] | and rookie command module pilot Tracy Stevens | 以及新人飞行员 特蕾西·史蒂文斯 |
[21:08] | brought Apollo 25 within feet of the ailing Apollo 24. | 将阿波罗25号飞至24号附近 对其进行维修 |
[21:12] | The crafts are flying alongside each other in orbit | 两艘飞船在地球轨道并肩飞行 |
[21:15] | more than a hundred miles above the Earth’s surface, | 距离地表一百多英里 |
[21:18] | with the repair mission slated to begin in the next hour or two. | 几小时后 即将执行维修任务 |
[21:22] | And in political news, in the wake of a sex scandal | 下面播报政治新闻 因性丑闻缠身 |
[21:24] | and the failures of NASA under his administration, | 以及宇航局在他任职期间的失败发射 |
[21:28] | it remains to be seen if Mr. Kennedy | 肯尼迪总统 |
[21:30] | can gain his party’s nomination for a second term. | 是否能获得党内二次提名 尚不得而知 |
[21:34] | Party leaders are convening in Washington this week | 党内领袖本周聚集华盛顿 |
[21:36] | to discuss the strategy for next year’s elections. | 讨论明年总统大选的策略 |
[21:39] | Democratic officials have been quick to refute any suggestions | 民主党官员否认传闻 |
[21:43] | that the president does not have the party’s full support. | 不肯透露党内是否全力支持现任总统连任 |
[23:17] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[23:20] | Danny, what are you doing in Shane’s bedroom? | 丹尼 你去谢恩房间干什么 |
[23:22] | He left his pinewood derby car at my house. I brought it back. | 他把松木车落在我家了 我给他送回来 |
[23:27] | I didn’t want to bother you. Please don’t tell my mom. | 我没想打扰你 求你别跟我妈告状 |
[23:31] | No. Of course, it’s fine. | 不会 没事 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry about Shane. | 谢恩的事 请节哀 |
[23:39] | Honey, I know. I– | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[23:41] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[23:44] | I wanted to break the water meters, | 之前是我要打破水表 |
[23:47] | and I let everybody think that it was Shane’s idea. | 我骗大家是谢恩的主意 |
[23:51] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[23:56] | I– | 我 |
[24:02] | Karen. Honey, what’s wrong? | 凯伦 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[24:05] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[24:08] | No. Give her a chance to get some air. She’ll be back. | 别去 让她透透气吧 她会回来 |
[24:24] | Karen, what are you doing here? | 凯伦 你怎么来了 |
[24:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:32] | Nice and slow. And hold it. | 慢慢来 含一会儿 |
[24:38] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 |
[24:41] | Let it settle and see how you feel. | 停一会儿 你感觉如何 |
[24:49] | What? No. No. | 什么 不可能 |
[24:53] | – No. – Yeah. | -不可能 -是啊 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry. I cannot envision you as a doctor. | 不好意思 我真想不到你当医生的样子 |
[24:58] | Well, my father runs the All Saints Clinic at MD Anderson. | 我父亲是安德森癌症中心医院的院长 |
[25:03] | Really? The cancer clinic. The one that’s won all the awards. | 真的吗 那家屡获大奖的癌症医院 |
[25:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:10] | I was supposed to join him after med school. That was Dad’s plan. | 医学院毕业后 我本该接他的班 我爸都计划好了 |
[25:14] | But the deeper I got, the more I realized it just wasn’t for me. | 但我渐渐意识到 这不是我想要的人生 |
[25:18] | So what’d you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[25:21] | I had a final in organic chemistry. | 有一次有机化学期末考试 |
[25:25] | To prep, I engaged in a little organic chemistry of my own | 为了复习 我亲身体验了一下有机化学 |
[25:28] | and downed a hit of LSD. | 吸了迷幻剂 |
[25:32] | – You’re kidding me. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[25:34] | By the time we reached the oral portion of the exam, I am peaking. | 口试时 我飘飘欲仙 |
[25:39] | I held forth my theories on mortality. | 我阐述了对生死的见解 |
[25:41] | – Made some salient points, I thought. – Yes. | -我的观点很尖锐 -好吧 |
[25:46] | My professors disagreed. | 我的教授不认同 |
[25:48] | I was called into the dean’s office the next day and expelled. | 第二天 我被院长约谈退学了 |
[25:54] | Your father must have been furious. | 你父亲一定很震怒 |
[25:58] | He disowned me. | 他跟我断绝关系了 |
[26:00] | I was supposed to feel ashamed, but the weird thing is, is I didn’t. | 我本该感到羞耻 但很神奇 我并没有 |
[26:05] | I felt… triumphant. | 我觉得如释重负 |
[26:09] | Because until that moment, I had been living someone else’s life. | 因为在那之前 我都在按别人的意愿生活 |
[26:13] | I was the good little boy always trying to earn another gold star. | 我是个总想被认可的小男孩 |
[26:17] | From my dad, from my professors, other students. | 得到父亲 教授和同学的认可 |
[26:22] | But that day, I walked off campus a free man. | 但退学那一天 我重获自由了 |
[26:26] | Headed to Austin and began a new life. | 我去了奥斯丁 开始了新生活 |
[26:30] | My life. | 属于我的人生 |
[26:31] | I was… | 我… |
[26:34] | just thinking about when I was 12. | 我在想12岁那年的事情 |
[26:39] | Back in Gary, Indiana. | 我当时在印第安纳州的盖里 |
[26:41] | I was walking home from school one day… | 有一天 我放学回家的路上 |
[26:45] | and there was this boy, a couple years older than me, | 看到了一个比我大几岁的男孩 |
[26:50] | in a vacant lot, setting off bottle rockets. | 他在空地上用空瓶子摆火箭 |
[26:55] | Ed? | 爱德 |
[26:56] | Yep. | 对 |
[26:58] | So it was love at first sight? | 你对他一见钟情 |
[27:00] | Yeah. Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[27:04] | My parents were Irish immigrants. | 我父母是爱尔兰移民 |
[27:11] | And Ed was very different than them. | 爱德和他们很不一样 |
[27:14] | So American. | 他很美式 |
[27:17] | You know, obsessed with cars and airplanes and rockets. | 他对汽车 飞机和火箭着迷 |
[27:22] | All of the fantastic machines | 这些炫目的机器 |
[27:24] | that were gonna whisk us off to a great big beautiful tomorrow. | 将带领我们前往美好的明天 |
[27:31] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[27:32] | I guess I just wanted to be a part of the adventure. | 可能我当时想和他一起冒险吧 |
[27:36] | Like he is the pilot, and you are his copilot. | 他是飞行员 你是他的副手 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:42] | Only… | 可是 |
[27:44] | somehow, over the years, I became part of the ground crew. | 岁月流逝 我变成了”地勤人员” |
[27:48] | Paths change. | 分道扬镳了 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:57] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[28:00] | I know things have to change. | 我明白改变不可避免 |
[28:04] | I don’t even know what my life is anymore. | 我连自己的人生都看不懂了 |
[28:07] | I don’t. I mean, I’m… | 我很迷茫 |
[28:10] | I mean, I was in my house, surrounded by my closest friends, and… | 我刚才和好朋友们在家 |
[28:16] | You know, I thought that that would help. | 我本以为有朋友陪伴会好一点 |
[28:19] | ‘Cause we’ve been through everything together, everything. | 因为我们一同经历了所有事情 |
[28:22] | Christenings and birthdays, weddings. | 受礼 生日 婚礼 |
[28:28] | Even funerals. | 甚至葬礼 |
[28:31] | And I thought… | 我本以为 |
[28:34] | “These people are my family.” | “这些人是我的家人” |
[28:37] | You know? My family. | 我的家人 |
[28:39] | And then I looked at these women in my kitchen, and… | 但我刚才看着在厨房说笑的那几个人 |
[28:45] | I don’t know. Suddenly, I realized, after all of this time, I… | 我突然意识到 事到如今 |
[28:53] | I have no fucking idea who they are. | 我根本不认识她们 |
[28:57] | None. | 一个也不认识 |
[29:00] | I have that thought every Thanksgiving. | 我每年感恩节都是这个感受 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:09] | I just… You know, behind all of the rituals and the rules… | 大家之间除了礼节性客套外 |
[29:16] | what is there? | 还剩下什么 |
[29:20] | Who are they? | 她们是谁 |
[29:25] | Sounds like you’re really asking who you are. | 你似乎实际想问 你是谁 |
[29:45] | Okay. Last fastener. | 还剩最后一个扣件 |
[29:48] | The thousand-dollar socket wrench works as advertised. | 价值千金的套筒扳手很好用啊 |
[29:52] | You sound surprised. | 你似乎很惊讶 |
[29:54] | Said the man with the busted $200 million spaceship. | 可你价值两亿的飞船都出事故了 |
[29:58] | Who’s making you look good? | 没有我们 你也没机会来大显身手啊 |
[29:59] | How would anybody know it’s me in this rig? | 谁能认出是我啊 |
[30:02] | Every move is full of attitude. | 嘴上不饶人啊 |
[30:04] | Okay, Houston. | 休斯顿 |
[30:05] | I can see the computer across the ring. | 我看到装置环内的旧机了 |
[30:09] | Going now to unhook the old FCC. | 准备拆掉旧机 |
[30:12] | Roger that, 25. | 收到 25号 |
[30:13] | 24, your Maytag repair crew is right on schedule. | 24号 维修员动作很快 |
[30:17] | Molly, you did remember to bring the new one up with you, right? | 莫莉 你带新机了吧 |
[30:20] | Shit, Dani, I thought you packed it for me. | 该死 丹尼 我还以为你帮我带上了呢 |
[30:35] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[31:13] | Looks like we got visitors. | 有人来了 |
[32:52] | Houston, we’re running the continuity check to 24’s FCC. | 休斯顿 我们正在对24号的新机做连贯性检查 |
[32:56] | Copy that, 25. | 收到 25号 |
[32:57] | Now, if Tracy will just keep the ship steady… | 特蕾西 你能开稳点吗 |
[33:01] | Denny’s getting carsick. Can I offer you a Dramamine? | 丹尼晕车了啊 要晕车药吗 |
[33:05] | No, but I’d kill for a cigarette. | 不用 来根烟倒是可以 |
[33:08] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:09] | All right, the unit’s installed and I am heading out. | 装置安装完毕 我出去了 |
[33:12] | Dennis, how we looking? | 丹尼斯 怎么样 |
[33:14] | Continuity checks good. 24 now has a functioning unit. | 连贯性良好 24号可以用新机了 |
[33:19] | Harry, you can unhook the diagnostic line. | 哈里 断开诊断线吧 |
[33:21] | Looks like Molly got the FCC installed right the first time. | 莫莉终于把机器装对了一次 |
[33:25] | Our work guaranteed or your money back. | 不好用 就退款 |
[33:28] | Diagnostic line is now free. Thanks for the service call, 25. | 已断开诊断线 谢谢维修 25号 |
[33:32] | Houston, 24. | 休斯顿 这里是24号 |
[33:33] | We’re ready to switch it into our system and initiate the self-test. | 我们准备切换系统 进行自检了 |
[33:38] | Okay. Round the horn for FCC power up and self-test. | 好 准备启动新机 进行自检 |
[33:41] | – Guido? – Go for power up. | -导航员 -准备启动 |
[33:42] | – Booster? – Go. | -助推系统工程师 -准备就绪 |
[33:44] | – FIDO? – Go. | -飞航动态员 -准备就绪 |
[33:45] | – Inco? – Go. | -通讯整合员 -就绪 |
[33:47] | Houston, 24, you are go for FCC power up and self-test. | 休斯顿呼叫24号 准备启动新机 进行自检 |
[33:51] | Pushing in the breaker now. | 正在启动 |
[33:53] | DSKY is back online. | 导航计算机显示屏和键盘恢复正常 |
[33:56] | Wait a minute. | 稍等 |
[34:00] | Tank pressures are rising, and I’m showing turbo pump startup. | 燃料舱正在加压 引擎要启动了 |
[34:06] | Shit. Get ’em away from that booster. It’s still armed. | 该死 让他们赶紧离开推进器 要点火了 |
[34:14] | Shit! Shit! Shit! No! No! | 该死 该死 不要啊 |
[34:24] | Molly, are you clear of the RCS? | 莫莉 你离开反应控制系统了吗 |
[34:26] | Damn it, Tracy! Don’t overcorrect! | 该死 特蕾西 别矫枉过正 |
[34:28] | I’m trying to regain control, but we’re still tethered to 24. | 我想取回控制权 但我们还和24号相连 |
[34:33] | Come closer. I’ll untether you. | 离近点 我把套索解开 |
[34:35] | Molly, you do that and you’ll cut your own safety line. | 莫莉 解开后 你就危险了 |
[34:38] | Who gives a damn? Save the ship. | 不管了 飞船要紧 |
[34:52] | I’ve lost the video feed. | 失去视频信号 |
[34:54] | Medical telemetry’s gone. | 医疗遥感数据丢失 |
[34:55] | Flight, 24’s guidance system just dropped out. | 总指挥 24号的导航系统无响应 |
[34:58] | Jesus Christ! | 天呐 |
[34:59] | Everyone, calm down. Give me a status report on Cobb. | 各位 冷静 科布怎么样了 |
[35:03] | Molly, Houston. You still with us? | 莫莉 这里是休斯顿 你还在吗 |
[35:05] | I’m still breathing. I couldn’t hang on. | 我还活着 但我没抓住飞行器 |
[35:07] | My ship’s 100 yards off and getting farther away by the second. | 25号离我100码 越来越远 |
[35:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[35:12] | But I got a half hour, maybe, of O2 left. | 但我的氧气应该只剩半小时了 |
[35:15] | Flight, guidance and nav screens are all junk. | 总指挥 导航和飞行信号都丢失了 |
[35:18] | Molly, where’s Apollo 24 now? | 莫莉 阿波罗24号现在哪里 |
[35:20] | Kinda like a bat out of hell to somewhere. | 像蝙蝠一样乱飞呢 |
[35:23] | Flight, the carrier wave from Apollo 24 just dropped out. | 总指挥 阿波罗24号的载波丢失了 |
[35:26] | No telemetry or voice comm. | 遥感和音频全无 |
[35:28] | Last thing I got was the IV-B ignition, Flight. | 只有土星四号B的最后点火信息 总指挥 |
[35:31] | Booster readouts are dead. | 推进读数丢失 |
[35:32] | What the hell is happening here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[35:35] | Apollo 24’s third-stage engine did an uncommanded burn. | 阿波罗24号的三级火箭自动点火了 |
[35:39] | Its guidance program must not have reset and told it to fire. | 想必是制导系统未重置 于是遵循之前的指令点火了 |
[35:43] | Trace, what’s the status of your spacecraft? | 特蕾西 你们状况如何 |
[35:45] | Banged up, still functioning. | 飞船受损 但还能飞行 |
[35:47] | Looking for Molly. | 我们在找莫莉 |
[35:49] | GUIDO, team up with INCO and Gordo. | 导航员 通讯员和戈登一起 |
[35:50] | Focus your teams on restoring comm to 24. | 重新连线24号 |
[35:54] | Figure out their status and where they’re headed. | 查明他们的情况和去向 |
[35:55] | – On it, Flight. – Copy, Flight. | -收到 总指挥 -收到 总指挥 |
[35:57] | I’ll work 24. | 我负责24号 |
[35:59] | – Okay, Flight, we are in search pattern… – Gordo, you stay with Tracy. | -总指挥 正在查找 -戈登 你和特蕾西保持联系 |
[36:01] | I’ll take Apollo 24 from here. | 我来接管阿波罗24号 |
[36:04] | DSN stations, we’re declaring a spacecraft emergency. | 深空网络站 出现紧急情况 |
[36:07] | Fido, do we have a new trajectory for 25 yet? | 飞航动态员 为25号找出新航道了吗 |
[36:10] | Coming up now, Flight. | 这就好 总指挥 |
[36:13] | Trace, you see Molly yet? | 特蕾西 你看到莫莉了吗 |
[36:14] | Got nothing. Dennis? | 没有 丹尼斯 |
[36:16] | No joy here. | 我也没有 |
[36:18] | Look harder. I’m flashing my light. | 仔细看 我在闪光 |
[36:22] | – Gotcha. – Trace, where’s Molly in relation to you? | -看到了 -特蕾西 你和莫莉的相对位置如何 |
[36:24] | About eleven o’clock. Falling back. | 十一点钟方向 渐行渐远 |
[36:27] | She’s like a bright blob. | 她看起来像个灯泡 |
[36:29] | Can you make out arms, legs, or head? | 能看清她的手臂 腿或者头吗 |
[36:31] | Negative. Maybe a V shape if I squint. | 不能 眯眼看能看到V型 |
[36:33] | Good. That gives us a range estimate. | 很好 这样就能大致推测距离了 |
[36:36] | – She’s at least a half mile out. – Puts her about there, Flight. | -她至少离飞船半英里 -大概这个位置 总指挥 |
[36:39] | FIDO, can we get a solid enough track on Molly | 飞航动态员 能精准计算莫莉动向 |
[36:42] | to calculate a rescue trajectory? | 规划出援救路线吗 |
[36:44] | On it, Flight. | 好的 总指挥 |
[36:45] | Apollo 24, this is Houston. Do you read? | 阿波罗24号 这里是休斯顿 收到吗 |
[36:49] | Houston, do we have a recovery procedure for Molly? | 休斯顿 怎么援救莫莉 |
[36:52] | We’re working on it, Trace. | 正在想办法 特蕾西 |
[36:54] | Save your fuel, Stevens. | 省点燃料吧 史蒂文斯 |
[36:55] | Who knows what crazy orbit 24 pulled you into? | 24号指不定把你们带跑偏了 |
[36:58] | You’re going to need every drop to align for reentry. | 省点燃料好返回地球轨道 |
[37:01] | Molly, you keep running your mouth, | 莫莉 你再这么多话 |
[37:02] | and you’ll run out of O2 before we can get to you. | 我们接到你之前 你就没氧气了 |
[37:05] | Face it, kid, my number’s up. At least the view’s amazing. | 认命吧 我没救了 起码景色很壮观 |
[37:11] | They see her. She’s only a half mile away. | 他们都看到她了 就在半英里以外 |
[37:14] | Flying a spacecraft isn’t like driving a car. | 驾驶太空器和开车不一样 |
[37:16] | It doesn’t just go where you point it. | 不是想去哪就去哪 |
[37:17] | Apollo 24, this is Houston. Do you read? | 阿波罗24号 这里是休斯顿 收到吗 |
[37:20] | What’s the latest on 24? | 24号最近动向如何 |
[37:22] | Still no comms, Flight. | 通讯失联 总指挥 |
[37:23] | Radar shows they’re still mid-burn. We’re trying to extrapolate a trajectory now. | 雷达显示还在推进 我们正在测算路径 |
[37:27] | Houston, we need a recovery procedure. | 休斯顿 怎么救莫莉 |
[37:31] | FIDO, where are my numbers? | 飞航动态员 计算结果如何 |
[37:32] | Flight, we can’t generate them accurately with what we have. | 总指挥 现有数据无法计算精准路径 |
[37:35] | Everything we come up with will cost them too much fuel. | 现有方案会消耗大量燃料 |
[37:37] | They won’t have enough to rescue Molly and come home. | 就算救回莫莉 也无法顺利返回了 |
[38:00] | Gordo, tell her it’s a no-go. | 戈登 告诉她 不能救人了 |
[38:01] | I’m not losing two astronauts in a vain attempt to save one. | 不能因为冒险救一人就损失两人 |
[38:04] | Have them prep for reentry on the next orbit. | 让他们准备重返地球轨道 |
[38:13] | Negative, Flight. | 不行 总指挥 |
[38:15] | Not while they’ve still got a chance to save her. | 他们还有机会能救回她 |
[38:18] | I gave you an order. | 这是命令 |
[38:19] | I’m sorry, Flight. No can do. | 抱歉 总指挥 恕难从命 |
[38:26] | Apollo 25, Houston. | 阿波罗25号 这里是休斯顿 |
[38:30] | That’s a no-go on a rescue attempt. | 放弃救援 |
[38:32] | Set up for reentry on the next orbit. | 准备重回地球轨道 |
[38:34] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[38:35] | I’m with you, Trace. | 我支持你 特蕾西 |
[38:37] | Screw that, Houston. I’m not leaving Molly up here to die. | 不行 休斯顿 我们不能放莫莉在太空等死 |
[38:40] | Not your call, Stevens. | 你说了不算 史蒂文斯 |
[38:42] | The hell it’s not. | 我说了当然算 |
[38:43] | I am the pilot in command of this ship | 我是本艘飞船的飞行员 |
[38:45] | and the final authority as to the safety of this flight. | 飞行安全由我说了算 |
[38:48] | I’m going after her. | 我要去救她 |
[38:50] | Forget it, Stevens. | 算了吧 史蒂文斯 |
[38:51] | I’m not losing my ship because you wanna play hero. | 你想逞英雄 别把我的飞船赔进去 |
[38:54] | Yeah, well, it’s not your ship until you come back aboard, Cobb. | 你不回来 飞船就不是你的了 科布 |
[38:58] | And, Houston? Gordo may be one crazy son of a bitch, | 休斯顿 戈登虽然经常犯浑 |
[39:01] | but he knows this spacecraft better than anybody. | 但他最了解这艘飞船 |
[39:03] | So you put him back on, now. | 赶紧重新让他接手 |
[39:22] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔 |
[39:26] | Okay, Trace, back with you. | 特蕾西 是我 |
[39:28] | Remember what I told you about dogfighting? | 记得我怎么形容缠斗吗 |
[39:30] | “Lose sight, lose the fight.” | “看不见 就输了” |
[39:32] | Right. We lose sight now, we lose Molly. | 没错 要是看不到莫莉 就救不回她了 |
[39:35] | So I want you to mark her position in the rendezvous window. | 你在窗户上标记她的位置 |
[39:41] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[39:43] | She’s drifting back. | 她往回漂了 |
[39:44] | Okay, Trace. | 特蕾西 |
[39:46] | You need to take manual control on all axes, and keep Molly centered. | 你得全部手动操控 让莫莉一直在视野正中 |
[39:51] | Manual control on all axes. | 启动手动操控 |
[39:55] | Good. Here comes the fun part. | 很好 接下来就有意思了 |
[39:56] | I want you to get a good LVLH REFSMMAT | 把握好坐标 |
[39:59] | and keep pumpin’ them pulses on your velocity vector | 向矢量坐标方向加速 |
[40:02] | while you’re still pointin’ your nose at her. | 但船首对准莫莉 |
[40:04] | Looks like thruster quad D isn’t firing. | D部推进器失灵了 |
[40:07] | Damn. I wondered why the ship feels all over the map. | 该死 怪不得飞船总是偏转呢 |
[40:09] | Probably got dinged when we hit 24. | 可能被24号撞坏了 |
[40:11] | All right. How we gonna pull this off, Gordo? | 有何计划 戈登 |
[40:13] | Close the helium to the affected quad and secure it. | 停止向受影响部位输送氦气 |
[40:16] | Keep eyes on Molly, Trace. I got it. | 盯住莫莉 特蕾西 相信我 |
[40:18] | Control inputs are gonna keep changing, | 控制面板读数会不停变动 |
[40:20] | but just don’t do anything dumb, and you got this. | 别犯傻 就没事 |
[40:22] | What makes you think I’d do anything dumb? | 我怎么会做傻事 |
[40:25] | You married me, didn’t ya? | 嫁给我 还不傻吗 |
[40:26] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[40:29] | What’s the latest on 24? | 24号情况如何 |
[40:33] | Apollo 24, Houston. | 阿波罗24号 这里是休斯顿 |
[40:34] | Trace, where’s Molly now? | 特蕾西 莫莉现在哪里 |
[40:36] | Still got her in the center, but she’s getting smaller. | 还在视野正中 但越来越小了 |
[40:39] | Just a dot now. | 只剩一个点了 |
[40:41] | Jesus, it’s not working. | 天呐 不行啊 |
[40:43] | – That’s right where we want her. – She’s moving farther away from us. | -正中我们下怀 -她越来越远了 |
[40:46] | 25’s posigrade thrust will make them slow down at apogee | 25号的推进器会使飞船在远日点减速 |
[40:51] | and take them right to her. | 正好能接到她 |
[40:52] | If it works. | 前提是计划成功 |
[40:54] | Timing is everything. | 时机很重要 |
[40:56] | Especially because they’re heading into night. | 况且他们现在正飞向暗处 |
[40:59] | GUIDO, INCO, anything on Apollo 24? | 导航员 通讯员 阿波罗24号情况如何 |
[41:02] | We’ll have a pretty good guess of their trajectory in about two minutes, Flight. | 两分钟后大概能测算出路径 总指挥 |
[41:05] | Still nothing from their comms. | 依然通讯失联 |
[41:07] | Give me the fuel levels on 25. | 汇报25号燃料状况 |
[41:08] | They’re burning like crazy. Twenty-two percent. | 燃料消耗迅速 还剩22% |
[41:12] | Lost you, 25. | 看不到你们了 25号 |
[41:13] | My O2’s down to five minutes. | 我的氧气只剩5分钟了 |
[41:16] | If you’re going to do something, now’s the perfect time. | 要动手 就趁现在 |
[41:18] | Hang in there, Molly. | 坚持住 莫莉 |
[41:19] | Nineteen percent fuel, Trace. Dropping fast. | 19%燃料 特蕾西 迅速消耗中 |
[41:21] | That goes below 15, we are screwed. | 降到15% 我们就完了 |
[41:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[41:29] | Shit, I lost her. Please tell me you have her, Dennis. | 该死 我见不到她了 你还能看到吧 丹尼斯 |
[41:32] | No joy here. | 看不到 |
[41:34] | Molly, where are you? | 莫莉 你在哪里 |
[41:36] | Same place I was. Goddamn flashlight battery ran out. | 位置没变 手电筒没电了 |
[41:40] | My God. | 天呐 |
[41:45] | Tell me that we are not going to lose Molly Cobb to a dead flashlight battery. | 可别因为手电筒没电就救不回莫莉·科布了 |
[41:50] | Gordo, tell 25 to turn on their rendezvous beacon. | 戈登 让25号打开着陆灯 |
[41:56] | Trace, light yourself up. | 特蕾西 开灯 |
[41:58] | Hell yeah. | 没问题 |
[42:00] | Rendezvous beacon on. | 着陆灯已打开 |
[42:01] | All right, Molly. You see us now? | 莫莉 能看到我们吗 |
[42:03] | Got you. Two pulses, minus-Y. | 看到了 反向两个脉冲 |
[42:06] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[42:11] | I still can’t see, Molly. | 我还是看不到你 莫莉 |
[42:13] | Jesus Christ, trust me. | 天呐 信我吧 |
[42:16] | One more pulse, minus-Y, and that’ll bring you around to me. | 反向继续推进 到时就能到我附近了 |
[42:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[42:25] | You took your sweet-ass time. | 真磨蹭啊 |
[42:32] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[42:45] | Okay, Trace, you’re close enough to blow off orbital mechanics. | 特蕾西 很快就能回来了 |
[42:50] | Just drive right up, throw her in the back seat. | 继续开 让她进来 |
[42:52] | Roger, Gordo. | 收到 戈登 |
[42:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:57] | Well, it was all you, babe. | 都是你的功劳 亲爱的 |
[42:59] | Not bad for a rookie. | 新手上路 表现不错啊 |
[43:03] | Okay. Well done, people. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[43:06] | But we still have another ship in trouble. | 但另一艘飞船还不知去向 |
[43:10] | Apollo 24, this is Houston. Do you read? | 阿波罗24号 这里是休斯顿 收到吗 |
[43:14] | Apollo 24, Houston. | 阿波罗24号 这里是休斯顿 |
[43:17] | Flight, just got the trajectory projection for Apollo 24. | 总指挥 刚算出阿波罗24号的飞行轨道 |
[43:20] | Still no telemetry. So we don’t know if they’re dead or alive. | 遥感还是没信号 不知道他们的生死 |
[43:24] | Are they still on track for the moon? | 他们还沿预定轨道前往月球吗 |
[43:26] | They’ll miss by a thousand miles. | 差之千里 |
[43:32] | Apollo 24, this is Houston. Do you read? | 阿波罗24号 这里是休斯顿 收到吗 |
[43:37] | Apollo 24, Houston. | 阿波罗24号 这里是休斯顿 |
[43:41] | Apollo 24, this is Houston. Do you read? | 阿波罗24号 这里是休斯顿 收到吗 |
[43:46] | Apollo 24, come in. | 阿波罗24号 请回答 |
[44:08] | Who might that be? | 谁啊 |
[44:10] | Fuller Brush man? Avon lady? | 月球也有人上门推销吗 |
[44:23] | What’s the matter there, Ivan? | 怎么了 伊凡 |
[44:25] | Your rover break down or something? I wonder how that happened. | 你的月球车坏了吗 真令人不解啊 |
[44:30] | Not enough O2 to walk back to base, huh? Well, that sucks. | 氧气不够 走不回基地了吗 真惨 |
[44:38] | Now you come in peace, do you? | 你没有恶意啊 |
[44:41] | Well, in that case, come on in. | 好吧 那就请进吧 |
[46:18] | You wanna come on in, Ivan? | 你想进来吗 伊凡 |
[46:21] | Well, come on in. | 请进吧 |