时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | It’s showtime, folks! | 演出开始了 伙计们 |
[00:11] | Just give me some room. Ready. | 大家都散开一点 准备好了 |
[00:13] | – Ready. – Ready. | -好了 -好了 |
[00:18] | We interrupt this program to bring you | 我们中断当前节目为您送上 |
[00:20] | the following special news report. | 以下特别新闻报道 |
[00:21] | Here is Paul Michaels. | 由保罗·迈克尔斯播报 |
[00:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:24] | A dramatic situation is unfolding | 今天中美洲国家巴拿马 |
[00:26] | in the Central American country of Panama today, | 正在出现重大状况 |
[00:28] | where four US soldiers appear to have been taken hostage | 四名美国士兵在首都的 |
[00:31] | during anti-American riots in the capital city. | 反美示威中被绑架成为人质 |
[00:34] | We take you now to the Rose Garden of the White House, | 我们现在带您去到白宫的玫瑰花园 |
[00:37] | 罗纳德·里根总统 白宫玫瑰花园 | |
[00:37] | where President Reagan is expected | 里根总统预计将要 |
[00:39] | to give remarks any moment now. | 马上发表讲话 |
[00:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:44] | yesterday’s act of terrorism, | 在昨天的恐怖主义行动中 |
[00:47] | in which four American soldiers were taken hostage in Panama City | 四名美军士兵在巴拿马市被苏联的傀儡 |
[00:51] | by proxies of the Soviet Union, | 劫为人质 |
[00:53] | was a horrifying reminder of the enemies we face. | 这是我们敌人给的恐怖提醒 |
[00:57] | We will not allow the Soviet Union to undermine peace and freedom | 我们不会允许苏联破坏和平和自由 |
[01:01] | on earth or in space. | 无论是在地球还是太空 |
[01:04] | Let me be clear, the United States will not be intimidated. | 让我清楚地强调 美国不会被吓倒 |
[01:10] | Wish Houston would find room on the next Sea Dragon | 希望下次海龙号发射时休斯顿能腾些位置 |
[01:12] | for some new rover springs. | 送来新的月球车减震弹簧 |
[01:14] | 墨西哥游戏 外面会用彩纸装饰 里面会装一些小玩具糖果之类的东西 | |
[01:14] | My ass feels like a piñata. | 我的屁股感觉像个皮纳塔 |
[01:16] | Pretty sure lithium mining gear takes priority over your ass. | 我相信锂矿开采设备会比你的屁股更优先 |
[01:20] | Couldn’t we have found the mother lode closer to Jamestown? | 我们就不能找个离詹姆斯敦近点的母矿吗 |
[01:24] | Quit your whining. If the American taxpayers wanted us to– | 别哼哼唧唧了 如果美国纳税人让我们… |
[01:28] | What the hell? Hey, isn’t that our gear? | 什么情况 那不是我们的装备吗 |
[01:32] | What’s it doing way up here? | 怎么跑这儿来了 |
[01:34] | I don’t know. Better go have a look-see. | 我也不清楚 最好过去看看 |
[01:39] | Everybody, sit tight. Keep your eyes open. | 大家注意 小心一点 保持警惕 |
[01:42] | – Don, you’re on me. – Roger. | -唐 你跟着我 -收到 |
[01:47] | Jamestown, Geo crew two, come in. | 詹姆斯敦 地质二队 收到回话 |
[01:50] | Geo two, Jamestown. Go ahead. | 地质二队 詹姆斯敦 请讲 |
[01:53] | We’re on the south ridge above 357 Bravo, | 我们在357/B上方南侧山脊 |
[01:56] | and we’ve got a… situation over here. | 我们遇到了…一个情况 |
[02:01] | What kind of situation? | 什么样的情况 |
[02:04] | Goddamn Russkies took our mining site. | 该死的苏联佬占了我们的矿 |
[02:07] | Can you repeat that, geo two? | 请重复一遍 地质二队 |
[02:11] | All our transmissions are encrypted. | 我们所有的传输都是加密的 |
[02:13] | The only way the Soviets know | 苏联人知道 |
[02:15] | about the lithium content on the site | 那里有锂矿的唯一方法 |
[02:16] | is they cracked our code. | 就是他们破解了我们的密码 |
[02:17] | Don’t we change out the encryption keys? | 我们不是会更改加密密钥吗 |
[02:19] | Every month, per protocol. | 按照规定 每月一换 |
[02:21] | Apparently the Soviets found a way around that too. | 很显然苏联人也找到了应对的办法 |
[02:27] | I’ve just spoken with the president. | 我刚刚和总统谈过话 |
[02:29] | He’s decided not to bring this | 他已经决定不把此事 |
[02:31] | to the United Nations Security Council. | 提交到联合国安理会 |
[02:33] | So, he’s just gonna let the Soviets take our mining site? | 那他就任由苏联人夺走我们的矿了 |
[02:37] | No, he’s not gonna do that either. | 不 他也不会这么做 |
[02:40] | He wants us to take it back. | 他要我们把矿夺回来 |
[02:43] | As in– | 夺的意思是… |
[02:44] | As in, go in, replace their equipment | 意思是进去 把他们的设备 |
[02:46] | with ours and swap out the flag again, | 换成我们的 再把旗子换回来 |
[02:48] | but this time we hold it. | 但这次我们守住它 |
[02:52] | We hold it? | 我们守住它 |
[02:54] | The National Security Council debated every other option. | 国家安全委员会讨论了所有其它的选择 |
[02:56] | But the consensus was that if the Soviets | 但一致的意见是如果苏联人 |
[02:59] | retain control of 357 Bravo, | 继续控制357/B矿点 |
[03:01] | it would set a dangerous precedent. | 它会开一个危险的先例 |
[03:03] | We let this go, and then there’ll be nothing to stop Andropov | 我们听之任之 那就没什么能阻止安德罗波夫 |
[03:06] | from moving in and taking over all our other lunar claims. | 进而夺取我们在月球上的所有地盘了 |
[03:12] | I have to say I agree. | 我不得不说我同意 |
[03:14] | Hundreds of man-hours went into finding that vein, | 为寻找那个矿脉投入了成百上千个工时 |
[03:16] | and if it’s even half as rich as these initial readings show, | 哪怕它的储量只有这些初步读数的一半 |
[03:21] | it could be a game changer for our energy storage at Jamestown. | 也可能给詹姆斯敦的能源储备带来巨大影响 |
[03:25] | Tom, just let me make sure that I’m clear here. | 汤姆 让我再搞清楚一下 |
[03:29] | You’re saying that the president wants us | 你说总统要我们 |
[03:31] | to confront the Soviets on the moon. | 在月球上与苏联人对峙 |
[03:33] | No, no, no. Not confront. | 不不不 不是对峙 |
[03:35] | The president’s not interested in a confrontation. | 总统对于冲突没有兴趣 |
[03:38] | But, from what we can tell, | 但从我们掌握的情况来看 |
[03:39] | the Russians don’t have the ability | 苏联人不具备 |
[03:41] | to occupy the site continuously. | 一直守着那里的能力 |
[03:43] | So, when they leave for the day, we move in. | 所以呢 他们晚上离开时 我们就进去 |
[03:48] | But this time we stay. | 但这次我们一直待在那 |
[03:51] | We could send out a team of astronauts, | 我们可以派出一个宇航员小组 |
[03:53] | two at a time, to monitor the site. | 每次两人 去看着那里 |
[03:57] | How long can two guys stay out there? | 两个人能在那里待多久 |
[03:59] | The recharge tanks on the rovers | 月球车的充电电源 |
[04:00] | can stretch the PLSS backpacks up to ten hours. | 可以让航天服生保系统撑到十个小时 |
[04:04] | So we could have three teams monitoring the site round the clock. | 那么我们可以派三个小组全天候看守那里 |
[04:07] | So, you guys wanna have a permanent security detail? | 你们想派逐永久性的安保团队 |
[04:11] | Essentially. | 本质上是的 |
[04:13] | And this security detail, they’re gonna need weapons, right? | 这个安保团队 他们得需要武器 对吗 |
[04:18] | Weapons? Wait. | 武器 等等 |
[04:20] | No one said anything about sending weapons to the moon. | 可没人说过要运送武器到月球上去啊 |
[04:25] | Well, forgive me, but what do you expect | 恕我直言 可你打算 |
[04:27] | these guys to do, exactly? | 到底让这些人怎么做呢 |
[04:29] | When things get hairy, I mean. | 当情况变得紧张时 |
[04:31] | What, are they gonna ask the Soviets to leave nicely? | 怎么 要他们客气地请苏联人离开吗 |
[04:35] | Maybe hit ’em over the head with a baseball bat? | 也许用棒球棒抡向他们的脑袋 |
[04:36] | Golf club, maybe? Plenty of those up there. | 还是高尔夫球杆吧 那上面有不少呢 |
[04:38] | Wait, hold on. | 等一下 |
[04:40] | Are the two of you seriously suggesting we send guns to the moon? | 你们俩是真的建议我们运送武器到月球吗 |
[04:46] | You’re telling me the president wants us to hold that site. | 你告诉我总统要我们守住采矿点 |
[04:49] | And I’m telling you that means we’re going to need security. | 那我就告诉你 那就意味着我们需要安保 |
[04:52] | And security means guns. | 而安保意味着枪 |
[04:53] | No. That is absolutely out of the question. | 不 那绝对不行 |
[04:56] | – I know it seems extreme– – It’s absurd! | -我知道这好像有点极端… -这太荒唐了 |
[04:59] | There’s gotta be another solution. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[05:00] | As in literally any other solution. | 任何别的办法都好过这个 |
[05:13] | What about imposing additional economic sanctions against Moscow? | 对莫斯科进行进一步的经济制裁怎么样 |
[05:18] | An embargo? | 贸易禁运 |
[05:19] | That was our response after Berlin last year. | 去年柏林之后我们就是这么回应的 |
[05:22] | And then the Russians just increased trade with Latin America, | 接着苏联人就增加了与拉丁美洲的贸易量 |
[05:25] | which increased and strengthened | 而这又增加和加强了 |
[05:27] | their influence in this hemisphere. | 他们在这个半球的影响力 |
[05:30] | And given what’s going on with Panama right now, | 鉴于目前巴拿马的情况 |
[05:32] | I’d say that is the last thing we need. | 我认为这是我们最不需要的 |
[05:35] | You can’t seriously think this is a good idea? | 你们不会真认为这是个好主意吧 |
[05:39] | Look, General Bradford’s right. | 布拉德福德将军说得对 |
[05:41] | Any kind of squeeze we put on the Soviets down here… take time. | 我们在地球对苏联施加任何压力 都要花时间 |
[05:46] | Longer we wait… | 我们等的时间越长 |
[05:48] | the harder it’s gonna be to reclaim that site. | 就越难收回那个开采点 |
[05:50] | If we could modify weapons to be used in the lunar environment, | 即使我们能把武器改装成适合在月球环境使用 |
[05:54] | none of our astronauts are qualified to use them. | 我们的宇航员也都不擅长用 |
[05:57] | – Marines? – I was thinking the same thing. | -海军陆战队 -我也是这么想的 |
[06:00] | Thinking what, exactly? | 你们到底在想什么 |
[06:02] | Well, every marine aviator has to qualify as an infantry officer | 每位海军陆战队飞行员在进入飞行学校前 |
[06:05] | before they attend flight school. | 都必须取得步兵军官资格 |
[06:07] | So, they’re the only astronauts with | 因此 他们是唯一受过 |
[06:09] | training in ground combat and tactics. | 地面作战及战术训练的宇航员 |
[06:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:12] | Now we’re sending marines to the moon? | 我们要派海军陆战队去月球吗 |
[06:16] | Can we– Can we do that? | 我们 我们可以这样做吗 |
[06:19] | Well, we have to develop procedures | 我们得制定一些 |
[06:21] | for safety and operations in the lunar environment. | 月球环境中的安全和操作规程 |
[06:24] | We should be able to bring them up to speed fairly quickly. | 应该很快就能让他们准备好 |
[06:27] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有其他办法 |
[06:30] | Believe me, I don’t like this idea any more than the rest of you. | 相信我 我和你们一样不喜欢这个想法 |
[06:34] | But here’s the truth. | 但这就是事实 |
[06:35] | We cannot hold site 357 Bravo without armed security. | 没有武装警卫 我们没法守住357/B开采点 |
[06:41] | Now, I’m open to new ideas, | 我愿意接受新想法 |
[06:43] | but it seems to me we really don’t have much choice. | 但在我看来 我们真的没太多选择 |
[06:45] | The only way to hold a piece of ground, | 在这个星球或其他任何星球 |
[06:47] | on this world or any other world, | 唯一能守住一片土地的办法 |
[06:49] | is a man with a rifle. | 就是持有武器的人 |
[06:55] | Nelson’s right. | 纳尔逊说得对 |
[06:57] | We all need to be in agreement here. | 我们需要达成一致意见 |
[07:00] | ‘Cause once we do this thing… | 因为一旦我们这样做了 |
[07:03] | there’s no going back. | 就没法回头了 |
[08:26] | Good morning, Mrs. Cleveland. | 早上好 克利夫兰太太 |
[08:29] | Marta, what time is it? | 玛塔 几点了 |
[08:30] | Seven o’clock. | 七点整 |
[08:34] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[08:37] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 真该死 |
[08:41] | I told Sam to wake me up before he left. | 我告诉过萨姆走前叫醒我的 |
[08:44] | I gotta be in the SIM in an hour. Christ. | 我得在一小时内去参加模拟训练 天啊 |
[08:49] | Marta, honey, can you do me a favor? | 玛塔 亲爱的 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[08:51] | Can you call JSC and | 你能给约翰逊航天中心打个电话吗 |
[08:54] | tell them the car has a flat, and I’m gonna be late. | 告诉他们车胎爆了 我晚点才会到 |
[08:57] | Which car? | 哪辆车 |
[09:00] | You know, the car. | 就是那辆车 |
[09:02] | My car. All the cars. | 我的车 所有车 |
[09:04] | Tell them all the cars have flats. | 告诉他们所有车都爆胎了 |
[09:06] | You know what, I really don’t give a shit what you tell them, | 知道吗 我不在乎你跟他们怎么说 |
[09:09] | just… tell them I’m gonna be late, all right? | 就告诉他们我会晚点到 好吗 |
[09:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 太太 |
[09:17] | You have a phone message from Mr. Stevens. | 你有一条来自史蒂文斯先生的电话留言 |
[09:21] | It sounded important. | 听起来好像挺重要 |
[09:23] | Oh, no, I’m sure it is important. | 不 我想肯定非常重要 |
[09:26] | It’s always important to Gordo. Thanks. | 对戈登来说总是很重要 谢谢你 |
[10:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:10] | In the event– | 在这种情况下 |
[10:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:16] | That’s all right, Captain Stevens. Take a seat. | 没事的 史蒂文斯上校 快坐吧 |
[10:19] | As I was saying, | 如我刚才所说 |
[10:20] | a program patch can be sent up if necessary | 如果有必要 会发送补丁程序 |
[10:23] | and loaded into the GPCs. | 并载入图形处理集群 |
[10:26] | Normally after MECO… | 通常在一级火箭关闭后 |
[10:27] | You’re outta uniform, Captain. | 你没穿制服 上校 |
[10:30] | Had a little malfunction. | 制服出了点状况 |
[10:32] | Malfunction? | 什么状况 |
[10:34] | The zipper broke. | 拉链坏了 |
[10:40] | I’m– I’m sure it probably just shrank in the dryer. | 我 我想它一定是在烘干机里缩水了 |
[10:43] | Very funny. | 呵呵 |
[10:45] | …preserve engine lifetime | 为延长发动机寿命 |
[10:46] | by minimizing the number of engine starts. | 尽量减少发动机启动次数 |
[10:49] | For critical burns, or for large velocity changes, | 在关键点火点 或重大速率改变时 |
[10:52] | both OMS pods are used. | 会同时使用两个轨道机动系统的独立舱 |
[10:54] | If there is a significant main engine performance problem… | 如果主发动机出现明显故障 |
[10:58] | You’ve never used a laptop before, have you? | 你从没用过笔记本电脑 对吗 |
[10:59] | I’ve used a laptop. | 我用过笔记本电脑的 |
[11:04] | On performance-critical missions, | 在执行性能关键任务时 |
[11:06] | an OMS assist burn during nominal ascent | 正常上升空时的轨道机动系统助燃 |
[11:09] | can add about 250 pounds to payload capacity. | 能增加约250磅的荷载能力 |
[11:13] | In the case of a lunar mission, the orbiter carries… | 在登月任务中 轨道飞行器携带有 |
[11:16] | 特价书 前哨站 | |
[11:19] | And I didn’t schedule any college tours before noon on Monday. | 周一中午前我没安排参观任何大学 |
[11:23] | But I was thinking that we could have breakfast | 但我想我们可以一起吃早餐 |
[11:26] | and then visit Colonial Williamsburg | 然后去参观殖民地威廉斯堡 |
[11:27] | before we head to Georgetown and American University. | 再去乔治城和美国大学 |
[11:32] | So, anyway, on Tuesday, I was thinking | 不管怎样吧 周二 我想 |
[11:34] | we could drive through Monticello– | 我们可以开车去蒙蒂塞洛 |
[11:35] | Mom? | 妈 |
[11:38] | Okay, this is probably too much history. I’m sorry. | 好吧 历史遗迹可能太多了 抱歉 |
[11:42] | No, it all sounds really fun. | 不 这些听起来都很有趣 |
[11:44] | It’s just… I had a suggestion. | 只是 我有个建议 |
[11:47] | Yeah, of course, anything. | 当然可以 任何事都行 |
[11:49] | It’s your trip, sweetheart. | 这是你的旅行 宝贝 |
[11:50] | Well, I was wondering if we could go… | 我在想 我们可以 |
[11:56] | to… | 去 |
[11:58] | Baltimore? | 巴尔的摩吗 |
[12:00] | Annapolis. The Naval Academy. | 安纳波利斯 海军学院 |
[12:03] | Well, that– that– | 这个 这个吧 |
[12:04] | that’s really sweet that you wanna visit | 你想去参观 |
[12:06] | your father’s school, but– | 你父亲的学校是很好 但 |
[12:09] | you know, it is– it’s awfully far out of the way, and I just– | 你知道的 那里距离太远了 我 |
[12:12] | I don’t think we’re gonna have time, | 我觉得按我们的行程 |
[12:13] | with the schedule we have, to go. | 我们没时间去那里 |
[12:14] | I don’t just wanna visit. | 我不只想去参观 |
[12:18] | I wanna apply there. | 我想申请那里 |
[12:20] | You– | 你 |
[12:21] | You wanna apply to the Naval Academy? | 你想申请海军学院吗 |
[12:25] | Look, I know it’s different from | 我知道它与我们之前 |
[12:27] | all the schools we’ve been talking about, | 讨论过的所有学校都不同 |
[12:29] | but I think it’s a good fit for me. | 但我想它非常适合我 |
[12:32] | Kelly, why on earth would you | 凯丽 你究竟为什么 |
[12:34] | want to apply to Annapolis of all places? | 在所有学校中就想申请海军学院呢 |
[12:36] | Look, I didn’t just come up with this, Mom. | 妈 我不是一时兴起 |
[12:38] | I’ve been thinking about it for a long time. | 我考虑了很久 |
[12:40] | And this is the first that I’m hearing about it. | 这是我第一次听你说 |
[12:42] | Kelly, it’s the navy. You wanna– You wanna join the navy. | 凯丽 这是海军 你想 你想加入海军 |
[12:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:50] | I want to serve my country. | 我想为国效力 |
[12:52] | Don’t. Don’t give me that crap. | 别 别跟我说这种屁话 |
[12:55] | All right? There’s plenty of ways to serve your country. | 好吗 有很多为国效力的途径 |
[12:57] | You tell me why. | 你告诉我为什么 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | I wanna fly. | 我想飞行 |
[13:06] | Tomcats, F-14s. | F-14雄猫战斗机 |
[13:09] | It’s a fighter-bomber. | 那是架轰炸战斗机 |
[13:10] | I know what a Tomcat is, Kelly. All right? | 我知道什么是雄猫 凯丽 好吗 |
[14:25] | It’s open, Davey. | 门开着 戴维 |
[14:29] | It’s not Davey. | 我不是戴维 |
[14:31] | Well, come in here anyway. I need some help. | 进来吧 我需要帮助 |
[14:34] | Like, now. Please. | 现在就需要 拜托 |
[14:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:40] | Could you grab a roll of toilet paper from the kitchen? | 你能从厨房拿一卷卫生纸吗 |
[14:43] | It’s top shelf, left, above the sink. | 在最上面的架子上左边 水池上方 |
[14:55] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:06] | – Sorry about that. – No problem. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[15:08] | So, who are ya? What do you want? | 你是谁 你来干什么 |
[15:12] | I’m looking for Aleida Rosales. | 我来找艾蕾达·罗赛雷斯 |
[15:15] | Yeah, that’s me. | 我就是 |
[15:17] | Look, if you’re here to collect a bill, I know my rights, | 如果你是来要账的 我知道我的权利 |
[15:20] | and your entry into this vehicle is under false pretenses. | 你假借名义进入车里 |
[15:23] | You did not identify yourself or your intentions. | 你没有报上姓名或者来意 |
[15:25] | Aleida, it’s Margo. | 艾蕾达 我是玛格 |
[16:11] | What are you doing here? How did you… | 你来这里干什么 你怎么 |
[16:12] | I got a call from your boyfriend. Davey. | 我接到了你男朋友戴维的电话 |
[16:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:18] | He told me about your… problem. | 他告诉了我你的…麻烦 |
[16:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:25] | That was so totally inappropriate. I’m… | 那太不妥了 我… |
[16:28] | I’m fine, okay? This is– This is just… | 我很好 这 这只是 |
[16:31] | He said you were gonna be deported. | 他说你要被驱逐出境了 |
[16:37] | I… tried to call first. | 我最初想给你打电话 |
[16:40] | Yeah, phone’s disconnected, I know. | 电话打不通 我知道 |
[16:42] | Power’s next, then water. Water’s always the last thing to go. | 然后是断电 断水 水总是最后一个 |
[16:51] | – Do you still play? – Play what? | -你还在弹吗 -弹什么 |
[16:57] | No. | 不 |
[17:02] | Look, Aleida, I– | 听着 艾蕾达 我 |
[17:07] | I thought I knew what I was gonna say, but now… | 我以为我知道自己要说什么 但现在 |
[17:12] | all I wanna do is say I’m sorry– | 我只想说 我很抱歉 |
[17:15] | No. Don’t do that. Okay? | 不 别这样 好吗 |
[17:20] | – Okay. – “Sorry.” That’s not– | -好 -“抱歉” 那不是 |
[17:22] | I’m not looking for that, okay? | 那不是我想听到的 好吗 |
[17:25] | I don’t know what I’m looking for, but it’s not that. | 我不知道我想听到什么 但绝不是那句 |
[17:27] | – Okay. – What’d he tell you? | -好 -他跟你说了什么 |
[17:29] | Not much. | 不多 |
[17:30] | Said your residency status under Reagan’s | 说你在里根的赦免计划中获得的 |
[17:33] | amnesty program was about to be revoked. | 居民身份要被取消了 |
[17:35] | Yup. | 是的 |
[17:36] | Gotta keep a job to stick around. | 得找到工作才能留下来 |
[17:38] | But people don’t seem to like hiring me. Did he tell you that? | 但人们似乎不想聘用我 他跟你说这个了吗 |
[17:41] | – He mentioned it. – Yeah, ’cause I’m a bad employee. | -他提到了 -是的 因为我是个坏雇员 |
[17:43] | A bad coworker. A bad team player. | 坏同事 坏团队协作者 |
[17:47] | A brilliant engineer. | 你是个很棒的工程师 |
[17:51] | I made a few calls. | 我打了几通电话 |
[17:52] | All of your former employers, | 你所有的前雇主 |
[17:54] | they all went out of their way to say how gifted you were, | 他们都特别提到你多么有才华 |
[17:57] | even as they acknowledged your… behavioral issues. | 即便他们知道你的…行为问题 |
[18:02] | Behavioral issues, right. That’s just bullshit. | 行为问题 都是胡扯 |
[18:06] | I didn’t set fire to McDonnell Douglas, okay? | 我没有在麦道公司放火 好吗 |
[18:09] | It was just a trash can in that asshole’s office, | 那只是那个混蛋的办公室里的一个垃圾桶 |
[18:11] | and they put it out in, like, five seconds. | 他们五秒钟就扑灭了 |
[18:13] | I know. And that… | 我知道 那个 |
[18:15] | asshole said you were the best engineer | 那个混蛋说你是他在三十年里 |
[18:18] | he’d seen in the last 30 years. | 见过的最好的工程师 |
[18:20] | What do you want, Margo? | 你想干什么 玛格 |
[18:29] | I won’t… | 我不会 |
[18:34] | I can’t go back and try and explain | 我没办法回到那时 试图去解释 |
[18:36] | why I did what I did ten years ago. | 我十年前为什么那么做 |
[18:39] | Thank you. ‘Cause it was humiliating enough the first time around. | 谢谢 因为这事一开始就够丢人的了 |
[18:43] | But I can offer you a job. | 但我可以给你提供一份工作 |
[18:46] | At NASA. | 在宇航局 |
[18:49] | As what, a janitor? | 做什么 清洁工吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah, sorry to break it to you, but | 很抱歉告诉你 |
[18:52] | I’m not in the family business anymore. | 但我已经不再从事家庭事业了 |
[18:53] | Systems engineer. | 系统工程师 |
[18:55] | You’ll be working on a fairly low-priority mission. | 你会参与一项优先级很低的任务 |
[18:58] | Nothing glamorous, but… | 不是什么大项目 但是 |
[19:01] | it’ll give you your sea legs. | 能让你适应环境 |
[19:04] | And it’ll keep you in the country. | 还能让你留在这里 |
[19:09] | Poor Aleida. | 可怜的艾蕾达 |
[19:10] | This is not charity. | 这不是慈善 |
[19:13] | Poor little Mexican girl. | 可怜的墨西哥小女孩 |
[19:14] | You know, she got a big job at NASA | 她能在宇航局得到一份好工作 |
[19:16] | ’cause Margo Madison took pity on her. | 因为玛格·麦迪逊同情她 |
[19:18] | – I didn’t come here out of pity. – Guilt’s a close cousin. | -我不是出于同情才来这里 -愧疚也差不多 |
[19:21] | You’re an engineer, and we need engineers. | 你是个工程师 我们需要工程师 |
[19:23] | Rationalization. | 说得好听 |
[19:25] | You were closer with guilt. | 你内心更愧疚 |
[19:27] | I do have guilt over what happened. I have for a long time. | 我的确对那些事心怀愧疚 很久以来都是 |
[19:29] | But that’s my problem, not yours. | 但那是我的问题 不是你的 |
[19:32] | Your problem is your residency status. | 你的问题是你的居民身份 |
[19:34] | I’m offering you a way to deal with it. | 我给你提供了解决方法 |
[19:36] | It doesn’t make up for what happened back then… | 这无法弥补曾经发生的事 |
[19:41] | but it’s a way out. Today. | 但对于现在 这是一条出路 |
[19:49] | If you want the job, | 如果你想要那份工作 |
[19:50] | report to the personnel office at JSC. | 就到约翰逊航天中心的人事部报道 |
[19:59] | Think you know which building it’s in. | 我想你知道在哪栋楼 |
[20:07] | If you wanna cut off your nose to spite your face, | 如果你想和自己过不去 |
[20:09] | then fine, be that way. | 那好吧 就这样 |
[20:13] | All I can do is offer you the job. | 我能做的就是给你提供一份工作 |
[20:16] | There’s nothing else that I can do. | 其他的我做不了 |
[20:18] | I gave you the opportunity, and if you don’t want it, then fine. | 我给了你机会 如果你不想要 没关系 |
[20:22] | Be a brat. Be stubborn. | 继续幼稚 继续顽固吧 |
[20:36] | I… | 我 |
[20:39] | Look, all I’m saying is, | 我只是说 |
[20:42] | Jamestown learns about the high lithium content at 357 Bravo, | 詹姆斯敦刚发现357B那里富含锂矿 |
[20:47] | and within two days the Russians take over the site. | 然后两天内 苏联人就占领了那里 |
[20:51] | In your report, | 在你的报告里 |
[20:52] | you stated that after you launched to rescue Commander Wilson, | 你说在你去救援威尔森指挥官之后 |
[20:55] | Cosmonaut Vasiliev remained at Jamestown. Alone. | 苏联宇航员瓦西里夫独自留在了詹姆斯敦基地 |
[20:59] | Now, either our cryptography is more | 要不就是我们的信息加密 |
[21:01] | vulnerable than we ever suspected, or… | 远比我们以为的脆弱得多 就是 |
[21:04] | maybe they got ears inside our base. | 也许他们在我们基地里有耳朵 |
[21:07] | – You think maybe he’d plant a device? – No. | -你觉得他有可能安了窃听器吗 -不可能 |
[21:09] | No, there wasn’t enough time. It all happened so fast. | 不可能 时间来不及 事情发生得很突然 |
[21:13] | You were in an emotionally vulnerable place. | 你当时情绪低落 十分脆弱 |
[21:15] | And God knows you had every right to be. You’d just lost a son. | 也非常可以理解 你刚失去了儿子 |
[21:19] | You hadn’t slept or eaten for days. | 好几天没吃没睡 |
[21:22] | You had stacks of unanswered communiqués. | 你那有成堆未回复的公报 |
[21:24] | Now, surely all of this was visible to him. | 这些他当然都看在眼里 |
[21:28] | So all I’m asking you is, | 所以我只是在问你 |
[21:30] | don’t you think that there is the slightest chance that maybe, | 你不觉得也许有那么一点可能 也许 |
[21:34] | just maybe… | 只是也许 |
[21:37] | our enemies might’ve taken advantage of that? | 我们的敌人可能利用了那一点吗 |
[21:50] | Alex, can we get a status check on that systems diagnostic? | 亚历克斯 系统诊断进行得怎么样了 |
[21:54] | Any abnormalities so far? | 目前发现异常了吗 |
[21:57] | That’s a negative, Houston. | 没有 休斯顿 |
[21:59] | – So far everything checks out. – Copy that. | -目前为止一切正常 -收到 |
[22:03] | Hey, we’re sending a new shipment of movies up this month. | 这个月我们会送一批电影上去 |
[22:07] | – Anything you’re interested in? – Never thought you’d ask. | -你们有什么想看的吗 -没想到你会问 |
[22:13] | Matter of fact, we’re all a little bummed up here. | 事实上 我们在这边都有些郁闷 |
[22:16] | We’re not gonna be on earth when that Mercury 7 movie comes out. | 我们赶不上《水星7号》电影上映了 |
[22:19] | The Right Stuff. | 好东西啊 |
[22:20] | They made a movie out of that? | 他们把那个任务拍成电影了吗 |
[22:21] | Yeah. Looks decent too. | 对 而且看上去还不错 |
[22:23] | Think we can get an advanced copy up here? | 能给我们送个抢先版过来吗 |
[22:25] | I’ll see what we can do. | 我们试试 |
[22:43] | Hey, Alex, one more thing. | 亚历克斯 还有个事 |
[22:45] | Have you had any trouble with any minor | 在我们关闭反应堆后 |
[22:47] | systems since we scrammed the reactor? | 次级系统出现过任何问题吗 |
[22:50] | We got a heads-up from HAB SYS | 居住警报系统提醒我们说 |
[22:52] | that you might start experiencing some efficiency issues | 你们可能会遇到一些 |
[22:56] | with the overhead lights. | 顶灯的能效问题 |
[23:39] | It’s an affirm, Houston. | 没错 休斯顿 |
[23:41] | Lights have been a little finicky lately. | 灯最近是有些难伺候 |
[23:44] | Roger that. We’ll look into it. Houston out. | 收到 我们会查查看 休斯顿 完毕 |
[23:50] | Yes, Mr. President, budget’s on track, | 是 总统先生 预算尚未超支 |
[23:53] | launch schedule at Vandenberg shaping up nicely. | 范登堡的发射安排也井井有条 |
[23:56] | Oh, and one more thing, | 还有个事 |
[23:58] | the Soviets have had ears on our base for the last nine years. | 过去九年中苏联人一直在窃听我们的基地 |
[24:04] | If you’ll excuse me, I have a very unpleasant phone call to make. | 如果可以 我有一个非常不愉快的电话要打 |
[24:22] | Hi. How’s it going? | 怎么样啊 |
[24:25] | You know. Same old, same old. | 老样子 老样子 |
[24:32] | What’ll you have? | 你喝什么 |
[24:37] | Bourbon on the rocks. | 波本加冰 |
[24:43] | So, that’s it? That’s all I get? “What’ll you have?” | 就这样吗 就这反应吗 “你喝什么” |
[24:46] | – What? – My… | -什么 -我的 |
[24:49] | – Oh, my goodness! Tracy! – All right, there she is. | -我的天啊 特蕾西 -好了 她回来了 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry, I forgot! I’m sorry. | 抱歉我忘了 抱歉 |
[24:54] | Okay, thank God! I was wondering. | 好了 谢天谢地 我刚还在奇怪 |
[24:56] | – Congratulations! – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[24:59] | Okay, let’s see– let’s see this ring. Holy… | 好了 让我看看 让我看看这个戒指 我去 |
[25:05] | – Oh, my goodness! – Yeah. | -我的天啊 -是啊 |
[25:07] | – What? – I know! He did good. | -什么 -我知道 他做得不错 |
[25:10] | And you two together, that’s… | 还有你们两个在一起了 那… |
[25:13] | that’s really incredible. | 那真是太棒了 |
[25:14] | – It is amazing, I mean… – Cheers to that. | -是很棒 -为那个干杯 |
[25:17] | I’m over the moon, just like they say. | 我就跟上了月球一样 就像大家说的那样 |
[25:22] | You deserve it. Cheers. | 你应得的 干杯 |
[25:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:27] | You know, | 你知道 |
[25:28] | you’re one of the few people that actually seem happy for me. | 你是少数几个似乎真的为我高兴的人 |
[25:31] | – Come on, that can’t be true. – Oh, my God. | -拜托 那不可能 -我的天 |
[25:33] | I’m getting the stink eye all over JSC. | 我在约翰逊航天中心受尽了白眼 |
[25:35] | It’s like I needed Gordo’s approval or something. | 好像我需要戈登的批准一样 |
[25:39] | Have you talked to him recently? | 你最近和他聊过吗 |
[25:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:44] | No, Tracy. Not my place, I’m… | 不 特蕾西 这事不该我来说 我 |
[25:46] | All right, all right. Well, enough about him. | 好吧好吧 不说他了 |
[25:48] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[25:49] | When I came in here, you were a million miles away. | 我进来时 你魂不守舍的 |
[25:53] | Kelly told me she wants to go to Annapolis. | 凯丽跟我说她想去上海军学院 |
[26:00] | I mean, I don’t know. I still feel like I’m in shock about it all. | 我不知道 我感觉我还没从震惊中缓过来 |
[26:05] | And I feel like I’m in shock that I’m in shock. | 我对自己会震惊感到震惊 |
[26:07] | Like, I should’ve seen this coming. | 我早该知道会这样 |
[26:10] | – I mean, she grew up around Ed. – Yeah. | -她在爱德身边长大 -是啊 |
[26:13] | And his job. And of course that’s what she would wanna do. | 还有他的工作 她当然会想做那个 |
[26:16] | She grew up in this place, and she had… you. | 她在这个地方长大 而且她还有…你 |
[26:21] | You know, honestly. | 坦白说 |
[26:22] | Hey, you’ve inspired a lot of young women, Tracy. | 你激励了很多姑娘 特蕾西 |
[26:27] | And it’s really incredible, and you should be proud of that. | 这是很了不起的事 你该为之骄傲 |
[26:30] | You know, I just… | 我只是 |
[26:32] | I just– I don’t want that life for my daughter. | 我只是 我不想让我女儿过那样的生活 |
[26:35] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[26:40] | So– So what’d you tell her? | 那你怎么跟她说的 |
[26:45] | I just shut her down | 我直接跟她说不行 |
[26:45] | and said we weren’t gonna talk about it, you know? | 还说这事没得商量 |
[26:47] | ‘Cause that’s what great moms do. | 因为好妈妈都这么做 |
[26:50] | Hey, you know what, cut yourself some slack, all right? | 别给自己这么大压力 好吗 |
[26:53] | Your daughter just told you that she wanted to join the navy. | 你女儿刚告诉了你 她想加入海军 |
[26:57] | I mean, that is a big deal. | 这是件大事 |
[27:03] | I mean, hell, when I told my mama I wanted to learn how to fly, | 当初我跟我妈说我想学飞行 |
[27:06] | she didn’t speak to me for months. | 她几个月没理我 |
[27:08] | And you hated her for it, right? | 你为那个恨过她 对吗 |
[27:10] | I got over it. And I had my brother teach me for 25 bucks. | 慢慢就好了 我给了我哥25块让他教我 |
[27:14] | But you know what, that’s who I was. That’s who I am. | 我当初就是那样的 我就是那样的人 |
[27:17] | No one was gonna tell me any differently. | 没人能让我改主意 |
[27:19] | That’s kinda my point, Karen. | 我说的就是这个 凯伦 |
[27:21] | If Kelly really wants to do this, she is gonna do it. | 如果凯丽真想这么做 她会去做的 |
[27:24] | She’s gonna find a way to do it, with or without you. | 她会想办法做成 不管你帮不帮她 |
[27:27] | So, you know… | 所以 |
[27:29] | you might wanna start making peace with it now. | 你还不如现在就开始接受 |
[27:36] | I don’t– I don’t know how to do that, Tracy. | 我不 我不知道怎么接受 特蕾西 |
[27:39] | I don’t. Every time I think about it, | 我不知道 每次我想起来 |
[27:41] | I think if something happens to her, | 我想如果她发生什么意外 |
[27:43] | I don’t feel like I can survive that. | 我觉得我也活不下去了 |
[27:45] | – I just– I can’t. I can’t do that. – I know. | -我只是 我做不到 -我知道 |
[27:48] | The way I see it… | 我的想法是 |
[27:51] | we’re the ones that brought them up in this fucked-up world. | 是我们让孩子们在这个操蛋的世界里长大 |
[27:55] | Least we can do is… let them go live in it. | 我们能做的 就是让他们自由地去活 |
[28:04] | We owe them that much. | 我们欠他们这些 |
[28:08] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 |
[28:34] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[28:36] | Gordo? | 戈登 |
[28:39] | Trace? | 特蕾西 |
[28:41] | You left a message. | 你给我留了语音信息 |
[28:43] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[28:47] | I had something that I wanted to talk to you about. | 我有些事想跟你聊聊 |
[28:52] | She keeps staring at me. | 她一直盯着我 |
[28:55] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[28:58] | Me. | 我 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:02] | I came around the curve, and it was like… | 我转了个弯 然后… |
[29:06] | I just appeared. | 我就这样出现了 |
[29:10] | You’re not really making a whole lot of sense, Trace. | 我没听懂你说的 特蕾西 |
[29:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah. I just– I got in a little bit of a car accident. | 我很好 我 我只是出了点小事故 |
[29:20] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[29:21] | I’m fine. Fine. | 我挺好的 真的 |
[29:23] | Car is fucked though. | 不过车报废了 |
[29:25] | – Not your Porsche. – Yup, that’s the one. | -不会是你的保时捷吧 -没错 就是那辆车 |
[29:31] | Come pick me up. | 过来接我吧 |
[29:34] | It’s, like, two o’clock in the morning. | 现在已经凌晨两点了 |
[29:37] | Wait a minute. Why don’t you get | 等等 你为什么 |
[29:39] | your husband to come and get you, Trace? | 不让你丈夫来接你 特蕾西 |
[29:42] | He’s outta town for work. | 他出差了 |
[29:44] | Can you just– | 你能不能 |
[29:47] | Can you just do me this favor and– | 你能不能帮帮我 |
[29:49] | and come and get me, Gordo? | 过来接一下我 戈登 |
[29:57] | What should I do about the car? | 那辆车怎么办 |
[30:00] | Sure Sam will buy you a new one. | 萨姆肯定会给你买辆新的 |
[30:02] | Sam. He’s such a good guy. | 萨姆 他真是个好人 |
[30:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[30:09] | He has a bit of a temper, | 他有点小脾气 |
[30:10] | but, you know, you really gotta push him. | 但是 只有你激怒他 他才会爆发 |
[30:14] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[30:16] | He’s not like you. | 他不像你 |
[30:19] | You’re easy. | 你是个好好先生 |
[30:20] | – Yeah. I’m easy. – Yeah. | -对 我是这样的 -没错 |
[30:27] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:29] | Don’t– Don’t– | 不要 不要 |
[30:30] | – Don’t take me back to my house. – What? | -不要送我回家 -什么 |
[30:31] | – Take me– Take me to our old place. – Why? | -带我 带我去我们以前的家 -为什么 |
[30:35] | I’m sick of the staff treating | 我受够了每次我晚归 |
[30:37] | me like some teenager coming in past curfew. | 那些佣人都把我当成小孩一样 |
[30:45] | Gordo. Pull over. | 戈登 靠边停车 |
[30:48] | – What? – Gordo! | -什么 -戈登 |
[30:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:07] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[31:10] | Boys are both home tonight, | 儿子们今晚都在家 |
[31:12] | so gonna have to sack it out on the couch, all right? | 所以只能在沙发上睡了 好吗 |
[31:33] | Trace? | 特蕾西 |
[31:45] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:14] | I guess I’ll take the couch. | 看来今晚我得睡沙发了 |
[32:27] | Well, I had to do something. | 好吧 我必须做点什么 |
[32:30] | Couldn’t just let them haul you off to Mexico. | 我不能眼看着他们把你遣返回墨西哥 |
[32:32] | So you decided to call the one person you knew I didn’t wanna call. | 所以你就擅自打电话给我唯一不想联系的人 |
[32:35] | The one person I never wanted to ask a favor of. Ever. | 那个我永远都不想开口求助的人 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry. I didn’t wanna lose you. | 我很抱歉 但我不想失去你 |
[32:41] | I guess I panicked. It was the only thing I could think of. | 我慌了 这是我唯一能想到的办法 |
[32:44] | Really? You didn’t think to call a temp agency? | 是吗 你没想过联系临时工招聘处吗 |
[32:47] | Or Bruce? Or– | 或者布鲁斯 或者 |
[32:48] | Bruce? My boss? | 布鲁斯 我老板吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah, you said he needed some help. | 没错 你说过他现在需要人手 |
[32:51] | Okay. So, you’d rather work | 好吧 所以你宁愿 |
[32:53] | on an oil rig than be an engineer at NASA? | 在石油钻塔工作也不去宇航局做工程师吗 |
[33:00] | And what if I fuck it up? | 要是我搞砸了呢 |
[33:04] | – Why would you fuck it up? – Because I’m a fuckup. | -你为什么会搞砸 -因为我就是个废物 |
[33:08] | I’ve been fired from every job I’ve ever had. | 我之前做的每份工作都把我炒了 |
[33:09] | Boeing, Abbott, McDonnell Douglas. | 波音 雅培 麦道公司 |
[33:11] | But this is NASA. | 但这是宇航局 |
[33:13] | You’ve dreamed about working here since you were a little kid. | 这是你儿时就梦想工作的地方 |
[33:15] | So why ruin it by letting them tell me I’m a piece of shit, | 为什么要让他们说我是个废物 毁了我的梦想 |
[33:17] | just like everywhere else? | 就像其他公司一样呢 |
[33:18] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[33:20] | I mean, you really think | 你真的认为 |
[33:21] | Margo Madison would come all the way down here | 玛格·麦迪逊会亲自跑过来 |
[33:23] | and offer you a job | 然后给你提供工作 |
[33:24] | if she didn’t think you could cut it? | 却认为你不能胜任吗 |
[33:26] | She knows how talented you are. | 她知道你很有天赋 |
[33:29] | And so do I. | 我也知道 |
[33:31] | I mean… you were born to do this, babe. | 我是说 你天生就是做这块的料 宝贝 |
[33:34] | You know you were– | 你知道你曾是 |
[33:35] | Okay, okay. Shut up already. | 好吧 好吧 闭嘴 |
[33:43] | I’ll do it. | 我去就是了 |
[33:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:49] | – I’m so happy for you, babe! – No. | -我为你感到高兴 宝贝 -不 |
[33:52] | What– What do you mean, “No”? | 什么 你说“不”是什么意思 |
[33:55] | We’re done, Davey. | 我们结束吧 戴维 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry, you’re– | 抱歉 你是 |
[34:01] | – Are you breaking up with me? – Yeah, I am. | -你是要和我分手吗 -没错 是的 |
[34:04] | But you’re taking the job. | 但是你接受了这份工作 |
[34:07] | Your dream job, that I helped you get. | 你的理想工作 是我帮你实现的 |
[34:08] | – By going behind my back. – I was just– | -背着我做的 -我只是 |
[34:11] | Okay, look… look, I know you’re upset. | 好吧 听着 我知道你很恼火 |
[34:16] | I was humiliated in front of that woman again. | 我在那个女人面前再次被羞辱了 |
[34:18] | Something I swore I would never let happen. | 我曾经发誓永远不会再有第二次 |
[34:20] | And then it did… because of you. | 但还是发生了 都是因为你 |
[34:24] | I’m not getting over that. | 我永远都过不去这个坎儿 |
[34:27] | Ever. | 永远 |
[34:30] | Your shit’s in the box. | 你的破烂都打包好了 |
[34:33] | Take it and don’t come back. | 带着你的东西 永远别回来 |
[35:42] | An American. | 一个美国佬 |
[35:44] | – This is America! – Shut up! | -这才是美国的真面目 -我让你闭嘴 |
[35:49] | You were in an emotional, vulnerable place. | 你当时情绪低落 十分脆弱 |
[35:54] | Surely all of this was clearly visible to him. | 这些他当然都看在眼里 |
[35:59] | And God knows you had every right to be. | 也非常可以理解 |
[36:01] | You’d just lost a son. | 你刚失去了儿子 |
[36:06] | …vulnerable place. | 十分脆弱 |
[37:17] | Gordo, the taxi’s on its way, so… | 戈登 出租车在路上了 所以 |
[37:22] | Hey, Gordo. | 戈登 |
[37:28] | Morning. | 早安 |
[37:29] | Morning. | 早安 |
[37:31] | I’m looking for my keys to the house and… | 我在找房子的钥匙 但是 |
[37:35] | can’t find them. | 找不到了 |
[37:37] | Oh, shit. I hope I didn’t lose them in the field, or in the car. | 该死 希望不是落在外面或是车上了 |
[37:41] | Nah, you didn’t leave ’em. | 不 你没有弄丢 |
[37:44] | I took them. | 是我拿走了 |
[37:46] | You what? | 你干什么了 |
[37:47] | I took the keys to this place off your key ring. | 我从你的钥匙环上取走了这里的钥匙 |
[37:49] | Okay, look, I don’t have time to do this right now. | 好吧 听着 我没时间跟你玩这套 |
[37:52] | Can you just give me back my keys, please? | 能请你把钥匙还给我吗 |
[37:54] | Believe me, I would, | 相信我 我想给你 |
[37:55] | but last time I checked, they fit these locks. | 但据我所知 它们能打开这些锁 |
[37:58] | And these locks are attached to this house. | 而这些锁属于这栋房子 |
[38:00] | And this house is attached to my name. | 而这栋房子又在我的名下 |
[38:01] | So technically they’re my keys. | 所以严格来说 那是我的钥匙 |
[38:03] | Nah, the house is under our name. | 不 这房子是在我俩的名下 |
[38:06] | That’s another thing. | 这又是另外一件事了 |
[38:07] | Aren’t you supposed to change that when you get remarried? | 你再婚后 不是应该改掉名字吗 |
[38:10] | Why are you still Tracy Stevens? | 为什么你还是”特蕾西·史蒂文斯” |
[38:13] | ‘Cause I’m a public figure now, Gordo. | 因为我现在是公众人物 戈登 |
[38:14] | People just know me as Stevens. | 大家知道我是个史蒂文斯 |
[38:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:18] | Astronaut Tracy Cleveland. | 宇航员特蕾西·克利夫兰 |
[38:20] | Yeah, guess it doesn’t have quite the same ring. | 是啊 听起来感觉不一样 |
[38:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:23] | I don’t know what the hell’s gotten into you this morning. | 我不知道你今早中什么邪了 |
[38:25] | Just give me my goddamn keys. Please. | 快把钥匙还给我 拜托 |
[38:27] | You don’t live here, Trace. | 你不住在这里 特蕾西 |
[38:29] | My children live here, Gordo. | 我的孩子住在这里 戈登 |
[38:31] | And you can come and see ’em anytime you want. | 你可以随时来看他们 |
[38:33] | All you gotta do is pick up the phone. | 你只需要打个电话 |
[38:35] | Is that what this is about? Me not returning your call? | 这才是真正的理由吗 我没有回你的电话 |
[38:37] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[38:38] | But I’m glad you brought that up, | 但我很高兴你提起这件事 |
[38:40] | because I do have something | 因为确实有一些 |
[38:41] | to tell you that I thought you might wanna know. | 我觉得你或许想知道的事 |
[38:43] | All right, let me have it. | 好啊 说来听听 |
[38:48] | I’m going back to the moon. | 我要回月球了 |
[38:55] | You? Back to the moon? | 你 回月球 |
[38:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:59] | Decided it was time to get | 我决定是时候 |
[39:00] | my shit together and get back on the horse. | 重整旗鼓 重操旧业了 |
[39:03] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[39:04] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[39:06] | Ed put me back in training for Jamestown 91. | 爱德让我回去参加詹姆斯敦第91批船员的培训 |
[39:08] | Good for you. | 真了不起 |
[39:09] | Columbia will be taking me back in September. | 九月我会乘哥伦比亚号登月 |
[39:11] | – September? – Yeah. | -九月 -是的 |
[39:14] | Well, I’m going to the moon in a couple weeks on Discovery. | 我将在几周后乘发现号登月 |
[39:18] | I’ll still be there in September. | 九月的时候我还会在那里 |
[39:20] | That’s why I called. | 所以我才打了电话 |
[39:23] | See, I wanted you to hear it from me. | 我想亲口跟你说 |
[39:26] | Not with the rest of the world on some television show. | 而不是跟在电视前的全世界一起发现 |
[39:29] | – Television? – Yeah. | -电视 -是的 |
[39:31] | Does NASA Public Affairs know about this? | 宇航局公共事务部知道这件事吗 |
[39:33] | No idea. Probably. | 不清楚 可能知道吧 |
[39:36] | Oh, God damn it. | 真该死 |
[39:38] | I am not doing the “Space couple” bullshit again. | 我不想再来一遍”宇航员夫妇”的狗屁了 |
[39:41] | All right? Not after all I’ve accomplished. | 栋吗 我都成就了这么多 |
[39:43] | That’s your reaction? You’re worried about publicity? | 你就这个反应吗 担心舆论吗 |
[39:45] | I’m not gonna play the “Astro-wife,” Okay? | 我不会再演”宇航员太太”了 好吗 |
[39:48] | And Ed– Of course. | 还有爱德 当然了 |
[39:49] | Ed just smiles and says, “That’s fine.” | 爱德只会笑笑说”没什么大不了” |
[39:52] | You know what? He’s in for a rude awakening, Gordo. | 你知道吗 他会发现自己大错特错了 戈登 |
[39:55] | I’m going back to space after ten years, Trace. | 我将在十年后重返太空 特蕾西 |
[39:57] | All you can think of is how it affects your press clippings? | 而你只在乎 它会如何影响你的新闻报道吗 |
[40:03] | – This is bullshit! – All right, | -简直荒谬 -好吧 |
[40:04] | – It’s absolute bullshit. – Settle down now. | -完全就是胡扯 -冷静一下 |
[40:06] | I will not have everything I’ve worked for | 我不会让我为之奋斗的一切 |
[40:08] | be made into some kind of joke. | 被当成一个笑话 |
[40:10] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[40:11] | “Tracy and Gordo finally on the moon together, | “特蕾西和戈登在月球上的 |
[40:14] | after all these years?” | 世纪重逢” |
[40:15] | I won’t have it, Ed. I will not. | 我无法接受 爱德 不行 |
[40:17] | Look, no one is talking about any of that stuff. | 没人会谈论那些事的 |
[40:19] | Don’t treat me like a child. | 别把我当成小孩子 |
[40:21] | I know how things work around here. | 我知道这里的规矩 |
[40:23] | Gordo comes crying to you about some flight assignment, | 戈登来找你哭诉飞行任务的事 |
[40:26] | and you figure, | 然后你觉得 |
[40:28] | why not throw a pity party for my friend on the moon | 为什么不在月球上为我的朋友办个同情派对 |
[40:30] | while giving Shorty Powers his wet dream at the same time? | 同时还能给”矮个”鲍沃斯带来一场春梦 |
[40:33] | I make crew decisions based | 我选择队员 |
[40:35] | on what I think is best for this program. | 都是基于计划优先的原则 |
[40:36] | Bullshit. You make crew decisions based on your golf score | 放屁 你选择队员是根据高尔夫分数 |
[40:39] | and how big a dump you took that day. | 和当天拉了多少屎 |
[40:42] | You’re way outta line. | 你说得太过分了 |
[40:43] | I will not be made a laughingstock in front of the entire world | 我不会再一次因为”宇航员太太” |
[40:46] | as “Astro-wife” again. | 而成为全世界的笑柄 |
[40:48] | This has nothing to do– | 这完全毫不相干 |
[40:51] | Bounce him off the flight, Ed. | 把他踢掉 爱德 |
[40:53] | Just bounce him off the flight! | 赶紧把他踢掉 |
[40:56] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:57] | He has been a washed-up has-been for the last ten years. | 他过去十年都是个过气的前宇航员 |
[41:01] | It will not kill him if he doesn’t go on for two more months. | 晚两个月登月也不会要了他的命 |
[41:06] | Gordo’s flight is set. | 戈登的飞行计划已经板上钉钉了 |
[41:09] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[41:12] | You want off your flight, just say the word, Trace. | 如果你不想飞 说出来 特蕾西 |
[41:15] | Just say the word. | 只要你开口 |
[41:17] | But don’t expect to get another slot for a good long time. | 但别指望在短时间内得到另一个机会 |
[41:19] | Not while I’m running this office. | 只要我还在这间办公室里 |
[41:23] | Boys will be boys, huh? | 兄弟情谊 对吧 |
[41:26] | Y’all just stick together no matter what, don’t you? | 无论怎样 你们都会一致对外 是吗 |
[41:29] | In or out, Trace? | 你飞不飞 特蕾西 |
[41:33] | I’m in, Ed. | 我飞 爱德 |
[41:35] | I’m always in. | 我一直都选择飞 |
[42:19] | Kelly? | 凯丽 |
[42:24] | Hi. You… got a minute? | 你…有空吗 |
[42:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:34] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[42:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:40] | Kelly, I need you to tell me– | 凯丽 我需要你告诉我 |
[42:43] | I want you to tell me | 我想让你告诉我 |
[42:46] | that this is really what you want. | 你真的想要去这里 |
[42:49] | Yes. It’s really what I want. | 对 我真的想要去这里 |
[42:55] | And it’s not a whim? | 而不是心血来潮 |
[42:57] | Or because Danny Stevens looks cute in his uniform– | 或是因为丹尼·史蒂文斯穿着制服很帅 |
[43:00] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不是 |
[43:02] | It’s something I’ve wanted for a while. | 这件事我已经考虑了好一阵了 |
[43:05] | Ever since we’ve been talking about it, I just… | 自从我们开始谈论大学的选项开始 我… |
[43:07] | realize I don’t wanna be stuck | 意识到我不想花四年 |
[43:08] | in some library writing essays for four years. | 待在图书馆里写论文 |
[43:11] | Okay? I wanna– I wanna do something with my life. | 好吗 我想 我想做点有意义的事 |
[43:14] | I wanna make a difference in the world. | 我想给世界做贡献 |
[43:17] | Like Dad. | 像爸爸一样 |
[43:20] | He’s… | 他 |
[43:24] | He’s… | 他 |
[43:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[43:32] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[43:36] | I’ve lived with Ed Baldwin for many years, you know. | 我和爱德·鲍德温一起生活了很多年 |
[43:44] | But he’s paid a heavy toll though, for being Ed Baldwin. | 但做爱德·鲍德温也付出了惨痛的代价 |
[43:51] | It’s not a normal life. | 那不是个正常的生活 |
[43:53] | It is a lot of stress. | 有很多压力 |
[43:58] | And exhaustion. And danger. | 精疲力竭 危险四伏 |
[44:01] | You know, he missed a lot of things too. He did. | 他也错过了很多事情 真的 |
[44:04] | He missed time… | 他错过了 |
[44:06] | with– time with me and time with– | 和我在一起的时间 还有 |
[44:13] | He just– He– He missed a lot. | 他就是 就是错过了很多 |
[44:19] | Like Shane? | 比如和谢恩 |
[44:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:28] | He missed a lot of time with Shane. | 他错过了很多和谢恩在一起的时间 |
[44:45] | Where– Where did you find this? | 你 你从哪找到的 |
[44:48] | Back there. Just before you came in. | 就在那 在你进来之前 |
[44:54] | This was his favorite. | 这是他最喜欢的 |
[44:57] | Popeye. | 大力水手 |
[44:59] | I always knew this was his room. | 我一直都知道这是他的房间 |
[45:03] | And sometimes I thought he was listening to me. | 有时候我感觉他在听我说话 |
[45:07] | Not in a bad way or anything, just a presence. | 不是坏事什么的 就是能感觉到他 |
[45:12] | It sounds dumb. | 听着很蠢 |
[45:13] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不蠢 |
[45:15] | I used to think the same thing. | 我以前也这么想 |
[45:18] | I did. You know, it was so hard to come in here at first. | 是的 最开始进来这屋非常艰难 |
[45:24] | And we thought about selling the house and moving away, and… | 我们想过卖掉房子搬走 然后 |
[45:31] | and then you came along. | 然后你出现了 |
[45:35] | And everything was different. | 一切都改变了 |
[45:37] | Like it was okay now that there was life in here again. | 好像可以在这里重新开始生活了 |
[45:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:51] | Okay. Annapolis. | 好吧 海军学院 |
[45:55] | – Let’s do it. – Really? Are you sure? | -去吧 -真的吗 你确定吗 |
[45:58] | You’re gonna take ten years off my life. | 你要减我十年的寿了 |
[46:01] | But your father’s gonna get | 但你的父亲会感觉 |
[46:02] | a kick out of the football games, so it’s– | 像看橄榄球一样兴奋 所以 |
[46:05] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[46:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:34] | But I loved them. | 但我爱他们 |
[46:37] | – Looking forward to that. – Hello. | -很期待 -你们好啊 |
[46:41] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[46:42] | Long day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[46:44] | Got off to a bad start. | 刚开始有点糟 |
[46:46] | But what is this? An actual dinner at home? | 但这是什么情况 在家吃正经晚餐吗 |
[46:50] | – Yeah. – Special occasion? | -对 -特殊场合吗 |
[46:51] | Well, you could say that. | 算是吧 |
[46:53] | Your daughter decided on her number one school. | 你女儿决定了她最心仪的学校 |
[46:59] | From your mood, I’m guessing William & Mary? | 从你的心情来看 我猜是威廉与玛丽学院 |
[47:03] | No, actually. But that is still on the list, right? | 其实不是 但这个也还有戏 对吧 |
[47:06] | Definitely. Just not number one. | 当然 只是不是第一位 |
[47:11] | You gonna keep me in suspense here or what? | 你们要继续吊我胃口吗 |
[47:14] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[47:18] | The Naval Academy. | 海军学院 |
[47:20] | Very funny. Come on, tell me. | 真逗 来吧 告诉我 |
[47:22] | Really. | 是真的 |
[47:23] | It’s Annapolis. | 海军学院 |
[47:36] | No. | 不行 |
[47:37] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[47:40] | Because I said you’re not going. | 因为我说你不能去 |
[47:41] | That’s not a reason. Can’t we at least discuss this? | 这不是理由 我们能谈谈吗 |
[47:43] | – Go to your room. – Go to my room? | -回你的房间 -回我的房间 |
[47:45] | No, Ed, she’s not a child, okay? | 不 爱德 她不是孩子了 好吗 |
[47:47] | Look, this isn’t up for debate. The answer’s no! | 听着 这事没得商量 绝对不行 |
[47:49] | Dad, I get to have some say in this. | 爸爸 这事我也有发言权 |
[47:51] | I said no! Okay, we’re done here! End of story! | 我说了不行 不谈了 就这样 |
[47:56] | – Edward, you need to stop right there. – What was that? | -爱德华 别再说了 -这算什么 |
[47:58] | Since when do we not talk about things? | 从什么时候我们连谈都不能谈了 |
[48:00] | Just stop right now, all right? | 别说了 好吗 |
[48:01] | We need to talk about this as a family. | 我们需要像一家人一样谈谈 |
[48:02] | This is not happening! | 这事没戏 |
[48:03] | We thought you would be happy about this. | 我们还以为你会为此开心 |
[48:05] | Yeah? Well, you were wrong! | 是吗 那你们想错了 |
[48:06] | Dad, this is my life we’re talking about. | 爸爸 这可是我的人生 |
[48:08] | Well, you’re still living under my roof, young lady. | 但你还住在我家 小姑娘 |
[48:10] | – What the hell does that mean? – Hey, watch your mouth! | -这是什么意思 -你说话注意点 |
[48:11] | Hey, Ed, watch your tone right now, all right? | 爱德 你说话注意点 好吗 |
[48:13] | I don’t know what has gotten into you. | 我不知道你中了什么邪 |
[48:14] | I’m the head of this house, | 我是一家之主 |
[48:15] | and I don’t need to explain myself to either of you! | 我不需要向你们两人解释什么 |
[48:17] | This is my decision, not yours! | 这是我的决定 不是你的 |
[48:19] | – I don’t need your permission to apply! – Yeah? | -我不需要你的批准也能申请 -是吗 |
[48:21] | I just so happen to know the superintendent of the academy, | 我刚好认识学院的院长 |
[48:23] | and if I just pick up that phone, | 只要我一通电话 |
[48:25] | I guarantee you that application will never see the light of day! | 我保证你的申请将永不见天日 |
[48:28] | This is outrageous, all right? You can’t do that! | 这太过分了 你不能这么做 |
[48:30] | I can, and I will! | 我可以 我也会的 |
[48:31] | Great! Then you know what? | 你真行 那你知道吗 |
[48:32] | I’m just gonna go down to the recruiting office, | 那我就直接去征兵处 |
[48:34] | and I’ll join the navy! | 加入海军 |
[48:36] | A couple years go by, | 两年后 |
[48:37] | and I’ll apply to Annapolis as an enlisted sailor. | 我就作为入伍海军申请海军学院 |
[48:39] | Fine. Then pack your bags and don’t come back! | 行 那你收拾东西别再回来了 |
[48:42] | Hey! Don’t you say that! You take that back! Right now! | 喂 不许这么说 你把那话收回去 赶紧 |
[48:44] | I don’t know what the fuck has gotten into you! | 我不知道你这是中了什么邪 |
[48:45] | God damn it! Don’t fucking say that! | 见鬼 别说这种话 |
[48:48] | Stop! Everybody just stop! Enough! | 住口 大家都住口 够了 |
[49:07] | Now, whatever that was, we’re not doing it anymore. | 无论刚才是怎么了 我们别再这样了 |
[49:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:16] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay. | -好 好的 -好 |
[49:22] | Oh, no. I’m sorry, I… | 不 抱歉 我… |
[49:25] | I don’t know why I said that. I don’t want you to leave. | 我不知道我为什么说那些话 我不想你走 |
[49:29] | No, we don’t. We– Please don’t leave. | 不 我们不想 我们… 请别离开 |
[49:31] | I’m not. I’m not going anywhere, Mom. | 我不会 我哪儿都不去 妈妈 |
[49:36] | It’s all right. It’s gonna be all right. | 没关系 都会没事的 |
[49:39] | No one is going anywhere. | 没人要离开 |
[49:41] | Okay, what we’re gonna do | 好吧 我们接下来 |
[49:42] | is calm down and talk about what’s going on. | 冷静冷静 谈谈是怎么回事 |
[49:47] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[49:49] | What was that all about? | 刚才到底怎么回事 |
[49:53] | I– I don’t know. I just… | 我 我不知道 我只是 |
[49:56] | I just… suddenly reacted. | 我只是…突然反应过激了 |
[50:05] | I thought you’d be proud of me. | 我以为你会为我骄傲 |
[50:07] | I should. I would, of course. Of course I would. | 我应该 我会的 我当然会的 |
[50:10] | I just– It wasn’t… | 我只是 那不是 |
[50:13] | That’s not what– It’s just not– | 那不是我…只是 |
[50:16] | Ed, whatever it is, say it. | 爱德 无论是什么原因 说吧 |
[50:21] | I just got this… | 我只是有这种 |
[50:26] | sudden, overwhelming… | 突然袭来 难以承受的 |
[50:29] | feeling, like I was… | 感觉 好像我 |
[50:34] | gonna lose you. | 会失去你 |
[50:37] | Dad, you’re not losing me. It’s just college. I can always– | 爸爸 你不会失去我 那只是大学 我总能 |
[50:40] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不是… |
[50:43] | mean like that. I meant… | 那个意思 我是说 |
[50:50] | lose you like… | 失去你就像 |
[50:56] | Like Shane. | 像谢恩那样 |
[50:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:03] | Like Shane. | 像谢恩那样 |
[51:22] | I know. I had the same feeling. | 我知道 我也有过一样的感觉 |
[51:25] | I did, Ed. | 真的 爱德 |
[51:26] | But Shane died because he was riding his bike down a street. | 但谢恩去世是因为他在街上骑自行车 |
[51:34] | There’s no safe place on this earth. | 这地球没有安全的地方 |
[51:36] | I know, but that’s the point. ‘Cause I wasn’t on this earth. | 我知道 但那不是关键 重要的是我不在地球上 |
[51:44] | I wasn’t here when it happened. I was gone. | 事情发生的时候我不在这 我不在这里 |
[51:49] | I wasn’t here for him. I wasn’t here for you. I– | 我不在这陪着他 我不在这陪你 我… |
[51:53] | I couldn’t protect you. Couldn’t– Couldn’t do anything. | 我没能保护你 没能做任何事 |
[51:57] | Except for curl up in my bunk and scream into the night. | 除了躲在我的床上 在夜晚大喊 |
[52:04] | And I… | 而且我 |
[52:06] | I promised myself that I would never let that happen again. I… | 我答应自己绝不会再发生这种事 我… |
[52:11] | I was always gonna be there for you and Kelly. | 我会一直在这里陪着你和凯丽 |
[52:14] | No matter what the cost, no matter what I had to give up, | 无论什么代价 无论要放弃什么 |
[52:18] | this time I was gonna stay… | 这次我会留下 |
[52:24] | and protect you both. | 保护你们两人 |
[52:31] | Ed… | 爱德 |
[52:33] | Ed, do you think it was your fault? | 爱德 你觉得那是你的错吗 |
[52:42] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[52:47] | Do you? | 是这样吗 |
[52:50] | He was angry with me. And I wasn’t there. | 他之前在生我的气 而我不在这里 |
[52:54] | No. Hey, no. No, no, no. | 不 听着 不不 |
[52:59] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[53:03] | Okay? An accident. | 好吗 意外 |
[53:12] | I can’t tell you how many nights I laid in bed | 我没法告诉你有多少个夜晚我躺在床上 |
[53:16] | going over that day, wondering, | 回想那天 想着 |
[53:18] | if I had done something different… | 如果我做了不同的决定 |
[53:21] | you know, maybe… | 或许 |
[53:25] | But you can’t do that. | 但你不能这么做 |
[53:28] | You can’t, because it’s torture. | 你不能 因为这是折磨 |
[53:31] | That’s what it is. | 是真的 |
[53:33] | It’s a way of punishing ourselves, hoping that… | 这是在惩罚我们自己 希望 |
[53:37] | you know, after enough torture, | 在承受了足够折磨后 |
[53:39] | something good will come out of it. | 会发生一些好事 |
[53:42] | Like penance. | 就像赎罪 |
[53:43] | You know, if you say enough Hail Marys, | 如果你说了够多了祷词 |
[53:44] | your sins will be washed away and– | 你的罪孽就会被洗净 |
[53:48] | you know, enough penance and maybe you’ll finally pay God’s price | 足够的忏悔 或许就能付清上帝的债 |
[53:50] | for bringing Shane back. | 让谢恩回来 |
[53:55] | But that’s not true. | 但不是那样 |
[54:00] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[54:05] | And his death… was not my fault. | 而且他的死…不是我的错 |
[54:11] | And it was not yours either. | 也不是你的错 |
[54:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[54:23] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[54:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[54:55] | Popeye? | 大力水手 |
[54:59] | I found it. | 我找到的 |
[55:02] | Today. | 就在今天 |
[55:07] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[55:13] | I remember when you told me | 我记得当你告诉我 |
[55:16] | that you wanted to join the Naval Academy. | 你想加入海军 |
[55:20] | I thought, “What the hell is a boy from Gary, Indiana, | 我就想 “这个来自印第安纳盖里 |
[55:23] | who’s never seen the ocean, gonna do in the navy? | 从没见过海洋的男孩要去海军干什么 |
[55:26] | That’s crazy.” | 真是疯了” |
[55:29] | The next thing I knew, you were in the navy. | 结果后来你加入了海军 |
[55:32] | And I was in the navy. | 我也加入了海军 |
[55:35] | And our son wanted to be in the navy. | 我们的儿子生前也想加入海军 |
[55:41] | And now it turns out our daughter wants to be in the navy too. | 现在发现我们的女儿也想加入海军 |
[55:46] | We are the Baldwins. | 我们是鲍德温一家 |
[55:50] | You cut us, and we’re gonna bleed blue and fucking gold. | 你割伤我们 我们只会流出蓝色和金色的血 |
[55:53] | God help us all. | 愿上帝保佑我们 |
[56:06] | *Anchors aweigh* | *起锚吧* |
[56:09] | Oh, goodness, no. No, no, no. | 天呐 不要 不不 |
[56:12] | – *Anchors aweigh* – No. Ed. | -*起锚吧* -不 爱德 |
[56:16] | *Farewell to college joys* | *告别校园的欢乐* |
[56:20] | *We sail at break of day-ay-ay-ay* | *我们黎明扬帆起航* |
[56:25] | *Through our last night on shore* | *在岸上的最后一夜* |
[56:29] | *Drink to the foam* | *狂欢畅饮* |
[56:33] | *Until we meet once more* | *直到我们再度相遇* |
[56:36] | *Here’s wishing you a happy voyage home* | *祝你快乐启航 回家一帆风顺* |
[58:10] | Jesus. | 天呐 |