时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | There’s been no sign of a Russian | 总统先生 没有苏联人在月球表面 |
[00:30] | countermove on the lunar surface, sir. | 进行反制行动的迹象 |
[00:32] | We have two-man teams guarding the site around the clock. | 我们24小时都有两人的小组守卫那里 |
[00:36] | Soviet activity around Zvezda is proceeding normally. | 苏联人在红星基地一带的活动都在正常进行 |
[00:39] | There’s also been no increase | 地球轨道上的 |
[00:40] | in military activity in Earth’s orbit. | 军事行动也没有增加 |
[00:42] | Then I’d say our little operation was a success. | 那么我们的行动成功了 |
[00:45] | Yes, sir. It sure looks that way. | 是的总统先生 看起来是的 |
[00:47] | Please relay my personal thanks | 请向宇航局的每一个人 |
[00:49] | to everyone at NASA on a job well done. | 转达我的谢意 干得好 |
[00:51] | Thank you, sir. I will. | 谢谢您 总统先生 我会的 |
[00:53] | Mr. President, if I may? | 总统先生 我能说一句吗 |
[00:55] | There’s still the matter of the Apollo-Soyuz mission. | 还有阿波罗联盟计划任务的问题呢 |
[00:58] | What do you think, Ellen? | 你怎么看 艾伦 |
[00:59] | Should we proceed or cancel the mission? | 我们是应该继续还是取消任务 |
[01:02] | We still have the moral high ground | 大韩航空007号被击落后 |
[01:04] | after the shoot down of KAL 7. | 我们还是占理的那一方 |
[01:06] | I think we should keep it. | 我认为我们应该继续 |
[01:07] | We’ve extended our hand in friendship for all the world to see. | 我们让全世界看到了我们伸出了友谊之手 |
[01:10] | If Andropov wants to slap it away, let him. | 如果安德罗波夫想把手打掉 就让他打吧 |
[01:13] | Let everyone see who’s working for war | 让所有人看到是谁想战争 |
[01:15] | and who’s working for peace. | 谁想和平 |
[01:18] | My feeling exactly. | 我的感觉也是这样 |
[01:20] | – Proceed as planned. – Yes, sir. | -按计划继续吧 -是 总统先生 |
[01:21] | And I appreciate the way you handled this situation | 我非常欣赏你在极端困难的情况之下 |
[01:24] | under extremely difficult circumstances. | 处理局面的方式 |
[01:27] | Thank you, sir. That’s very kind. | 谢谢您 总统先生 您太好了 |
[01:28] | I’d like to officially nominate you to the Senate | 我想向参议院正式提名 |
[01:31] | as the new permanent administrator of NASA. | 你作为宇航局的新任常任局长 |
[01:42] | I’m not sure what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[01:44] | Your country needs you, Ellen. | 国家需要你 艾伦 |
[01:45] | But take your time and think it over. | 但不用急 好好想一想 |
[01:49] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[01:52] | So… | 那… |
[01:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:00] | Old man knows how to pick ’em. | 老人家很会挑人啊 |
[02:02] | Thanks, I think. | 谢谢吧 我觉得 |
[02:05] | What, are you holding out for a bigger office than Margo? | 怎么 你还在等比玛格更大的办公室吗 |
[02:09] | I would just like to think it over, that’s all. | 我只是想好好考虑下 没别的 |
[02:12] | Think what over, Ellen? | 好好想什么 艾伦 |
[02:14] | This is our ticket to Mars. | 这可是我们去火星的门票啊 |
[02:16] | With you in the cabinet, it’ll become a priority again. | 有你在内阁 这会再次成为重中之重的 |
[02:20] | It was a priority for Tom. Didn’t seem to make much difference. | 当初也是汤姆的重中之重 但没什么进展 |
[02:24] | You’re an astronaut. That gives you a different voice. | 你是宇航员 你的声音会不同 |
[02:27] | She’s right. President loves his astronauts. | 她说得对 总统喜欢宇航员 |
[02:30] | And you’re not just any astronaut. | 而你并不是随便哪个宇航员 |
[02:32] | You’re the girl who caught the tank. | 你是接住油罐的那个 |
[02:35] | He’ll listen to you on space policy more than anyone else. | 他会更加看重你对航天政策的看法 |
[02:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:41] | I’ll think about it. | 我会好好想想的 |
[02:46] | General? | 将军 |
[02:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:57] | So, the Soviets have delayed the launch of their Buran shuttle. | 苏联人推迟了暴风雪号的发射 |
[03:01] | Probably for repairs. | 很可能是进行维修 |
[03:03] | Wheeled it back into the maintenance building this morning. | 今天早上把它推回维修厂房去了 |
[03:06] | I told you so. They got smart people over there too. | 我跟你说了 他们那也有聪明人 |
[03:08] | Probably figured out your little | 很可能人家自己 |
[03:09] | O-ring problem all by themselves. | 想到你那个O型环的问题了 |
[03:12] | Probably so. | 很有可能 |
[03:22] | Emma, reach out to Sergei Nikulov. | 艾玛 联系谢尔盖·尼库洛夫 |
[03:25] | He and his team need to get back here as soon as possible | 他和他的小组需要尽快回来 |
[03:27] | to finalize preparations. | 把准备工作落实完 |
[03:31] | Yes, ma’am. Just a reminder, | 好的 女士 提醒一下 |
[03:32] | Columbia is on the pad, scheduled for a 1430 liftoff. | 哥伦比亚号在发射平台上 准备两点半起飞 |
[03:36] | – Columbia? – Gordo’s flight. | -哥伦比亚号 -戈登的飞船 |
[03:38] | Must be beside himself. | 他一定激动坏了 |
[03:40] | Let’s just hope he’s sober. | 我们还是希望他没喝酒吧 |
[04:06] | MS-2. Right wrist ring. Soft capture and lock. | MS-2 右腕环 轻扣并锁定 |
[04:10] | Copy. MS-2. Right wrist ring complete. | 收到 MS-2 右腕环完成 |
[04:13] | How’s that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[04:15] | Fits good. | 很合适 |
[04:21] | PLT left wrist ring. Soft capture and lock. | 飞行员左腕环 轻扣并锁定 |
[04:25] | Copy. PLT left wrist ring… | 收到 飞行员左腕环… |
[04:46] | – I’ll take it from here. – Yes, sir. | -剩下的我来吧 -是 长官 |
[04:49] | Here you go, sir. | 给您 长官 |
[04:54] | Jesus, Ed. | 天啊 爱德 |
[04:56] | Don’t you got anything better to do | 你就没别的事可做吗 |
[04:58] | than to come all the way down to Florida | 非要跑到佛罗里达来 |
[04:59] | just to screw up my launch? | 搅和我的发射 |
[05:01] | I want to take one last look at these old shuttles | 我想在我的探路者号把它们都变成老古董之前 |
[05:03] | before my Pathfinder make ’em all obsolete. | 再来看一眼这些老的航天飞机 |
[05:05] | Fat chance. | 没可能 |
[05:08] | Pathfinder’s like a Chihuahua compared to my sweet ride. | 探路者号和我这座驾相比就像个吉娃娃 |
[05:13] | Yeah, you just listen to the big kids up front, | 你就听着前面大孩子的命令 |
[05:16] | don’t touch anything, you’ll be just fine. | 什么也别碰 你就会没事的 |
[05:26] | I’m proud of you, man. | 我为你骄傲 兄弟 |
[05:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:30] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 要是没有你我肯定不行 |
[05:34] | You ready? | 准备好了 |
[06:09] | Godspeed. | 一路顺风 |
[06:22] | Coming up on the 30-second mark, | 到计时30秒 |
[06:25] | and we are go for auto-sequence start. | 我们准备启动自动顺序点火 |
[06:30] | SRB hydraulic power units have started. | 固体火箭助推器液压动力系统以及启动 |
[06:46] | T minus 20 seconds… | 倒计时20秒… |
[06:48] | 18, 17, | 十八 十七 |
[06:51] | 16, 15, 14, | 十六 十五 十四 |
[06:56] | 13, 12… | 十三 十二 |
[07:00] | We have go for main engine start. | 我们准备启动主发动机 |
[07:12] | Liftoff of Columbia and astronaut Gordon Stevens to space | 哥伦比亚号升空 宇航员戈登·史蒂文斯 |
[07:15] | after a ten-year absence. | 在十年之后再次升空 |
[07:30] | I’m back, baby. | 我回来了 宝贝 |
[07:33] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[08:59] | You can sit back now. | 你可以坐回去了 |
[09:03] | You have what we call normal-tension glaucoma. | 你得的是我们所说的正常眼压性青光眼 |
[09:07] | It’s a rare condition. No one knows exactly what causes it. | 很罕见 没有人知道是什么造成的 |
[09:10] | It means that your eye pressure’s within the normal range, | 意思是你的眼压在正常范围之内 |
[09:13] | but your optic nerve has been damaged. | 但你的视觉神经被破坏了 |
[09:16] | It could be a problem with the amount of blood | 有可能是视觉神经 |
[09:19] | that’s being supplied to the optic nerve, | 供血量的问题 |
[09:21] | or you could have a sensitive optic nerve. | 也可能是你的视觉神经很敏感 |
[09:23] | Or there could be other conditions | 还有可能是有其它的情况 |
[09:25] | that have impaired circulation. | 阻碍了血液循环 |
[09:27] | Like radiation? | 比如辐射 |
[09:30] | Possibly. I don’t know of any studies looking at that as a cause. | 有可能 我不知道是否人把它作为原因研究 |
[09:34] | Were you exposed to an unusual amount of radiation | 你上次的月球之旅接触了 |
[09:37] | on your last trip to the moon? | 超过正常幅度的辐射了吗 |
[09:39] | Not as far as you know. | 你就当没有 |
[09:41] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:42] | And I assume you have not had an exam | 我假设你也没有让宇航局的 |
[09:44] | by the flight surgeon at NASA. | 飞航医生给你做检查吧 |
[09:47] | Could you just tell me about the treatment? | 你给我说说治疗吧 |
[09:49] | Well, the treatment to slow down the loss of vision | 减缓视力丧失的治疗 |
[09:52] | would probably entail prescription eyedrops, | 可能需要处方眼药水 |
[09:54] | combined with oral medication and possibly surgery. | 并结合口服药 可能还要做手术 |
[09:57] | – Surgery? – Possibly. | -手术 -有可能 |
[09:59] | But again, we’re talking about slowing | 但再次声明 我们说的是减缓 |
[10:01] | down the deterioration of your vision, | 你的视力衰退 |
[10:03] | not stopping it and certainly not reversing it. | 不是阻止 更不是逆转 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry. So, you’re saying that you wanna cut open my eyeballs, | 对不起 你在说你要给我的眼球开刀 |
[10:11] | but that’s not gonna fix it. | 但没办法治好 |
[10:13] | I don’t wanna cut open anything. It’s just a possibility. | 我不想给任何东西开刀 只是个可能性 |
[10:16] | But no, it’s not going to fix this. | 但是 不 没办法治愈 |
[10:19] | I’m very sorry, Ms. Cobb. Glaucoma is not curable. | 我很抱歉 科布女士 青光眼无法治愈 |
[10:23] | You could ask for a second opinion, | 你可以问问其他人的意见 |
[10:25] | but I’m quite certain that you’re going to experience | 但我很确定从现在开始 |
[10:27] | a progressive loss of vision from now on. | 你会经历快速的视力衰退 |
[10:30] | And ultimately permanent blindness. | 最终是永久性失明 |
[10:45] | Thank you, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[10:48] | The flight surgeons are pretty good. | 飞航医生非常厉害 |
[10:50] | They’re not going to miss this. | 他们肯定会发现的 |
[11:16] | Ellington Ops. NASA niner-6-4. | 艾灵顿塔台 宇航局964号 |
[11:19] | Copy, Molly. Hold one. | 收到 莫莉 稍等 |
[11:21] | Request you open box Whiskey 147 Charlie. | 请打开W147C |
[11:25] | NASA niner-6-4, Ellington Ops. | 宇航局964号 艾灵顿塔台 |
[11:27] | You got it, Molly. Box Whiskey 147 Charlie is open. | 没问题 莫莉 W147C已打开 |
[11:33] | Come on, let’s see what you got. | 好 看看你的能耐 |
[11:40] | Give me more. More! | 多一点 再多一点 |
[11:43] | Come on. | 加油 |
[11:46] | Go. | 冲 |
[11:48] | Goddamn it. Go. | 该死的 冲 |
[11:53] | Fuck you! | 太棒了 |
[11:57] | Come on! Go. | 加油 冲 |
[12:40] | NASA niner-6-4. Ellington Ops. | 宇航局964号 艾灵顿塔台 |
[12:42] | You okay there, Molly? Your altitude just dropped 15,000 feet. | 你还好吗 莫莉 你的高度突降了一万五千尺 |
[12:48] | Roger that, Ellington Ops. I’m good. | 收到 艾灵顿塔台 我很好 |
[12:51] | Everything’s A-okay. | 一切都很好 |
[12:59] | The president has decided to arm Pathfinder | 总统已经决定武装探路者号 |
[13:02] | to show the Soviets this is not some tit-for-tat little game. | 向苏联表明 这不是什么以牙还牙的游戏 |
[13:06] | This puts us in the driver’s seat. | 这让我们掌握主动权 |
[13:09] | Now, we are going to install a battery of four Phoenix missiles | 我们要在探路者号的货舱里 |
[13:12] | in Pathfinder’s cargo bay. | 装四枚凤凰导弹的电池 |
[13:14] | Now, the space variant of the AIM-54C | AIM-54C导弹的太空版本 |
[13:16] | has been in development for several years at Vandenberg. | 已经在范登堡开发好几年了 |
[13:19] | It was designed to be in a DOD shuttle, | 它是为国防部航天飞机而设计 |
[13:21] | but it will be compatible with Pathfinder. | 但也兼容探路者号 |
[13:24] | It’s been decided that this will henceforth be a joint mission | 已决定这将会是宇航局和 |
[13:28] | between NASA and the Department of Defense. | 国防部的联合任务 |
[13:31] | Management of flight operations will be controlled from MOCR, | 飞行作业管理由任务控制室管理 |
[13:33] | but operations concerning | 但涉及凤凰导弹的作业 |
[13:35] | the Phoenix missiles will come from DOD. | 将由国防部管理 |
[13:37] | Will we be firing missiles on this mission? | 我们会在这次任务中发射导弹吗 |
[13:40] | There will be a live fire exercise to demonstrate the system. | 会有一次直播的发射演练来展示这个系统 |
[13:43] | Now, your targets will be a series | 你们的目标将是一系列 |
[13:45] | of drones launched into low Earth orbit | 发射往近地轨道的无人机 |
[13:47] | with a radar signature simulating a Russian satellite. | 有模拟苏联卫星的雷达标记 |
[13:50] | How many missiles will we fire during the exercise? | 我们在演练中要发射多少导弹 |
[13:52] | – So we’re a warship now? – No. Pathfinder is not a warship. | -所以我们是战舰了吗 -不 探路者号不是战舰 |
[13:57] | But we’re packed with missiles | 但我们装了导弹 |
[13:58] | and shooting things out of the sky. | 还要从天上射东西下来 |
[13:59] | Pathfinder’s weapon system | 探路者号的武装系统 |
[14:01] | is intended primarily for self-defense. | 主要是为了自我防御 |
[14:03] | Primarily, but not exclusively. | 主要 但不是专门 |
[14:06] | So in theory, these same missiles | 所以理论上 这些导弹 |
[14:07] | could be used for offensive purposes. | 可能被用于进攻 |
[14:10] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[14:11] | That’s not in the mission plan. | 这不属于任务的计划 |
[14:14] | This flight is a test of the entire Pathfinder system, | 这次飞行是整个探路者号系统的一次测试 |
[14:17] | and as such, it is appropriate that we test this newest… | 所以 我们合情合理地要测试这一最新的 |
[14:22] | component. | 组件 |
[14:23] | But it is only a test. | 但这只是测试 |
[14:32] | Phoenix is radar-guided. | 凤凰由雷达导航 |
[14:33] | With an operational range of 100 nautical miles, | 有效射程达一百海里 |
[14:36] | it uses a proximity fuse detonation system. | 使用近炸引信起爆系统 |
[14:39] | And once inside the cargo bay, | 一旦装进货舱 |
[14:41] | the lift variation will be exactly 128 pounds per square inch. | 升力变化为每平方英寸128磅 |
[14:51] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[14:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:05] | The president offered to make me NASA administrator. | 总统提议让我做宇航局局长 |
[15:10] | – Aren’t you already doing that? – Permanently. | -你不是已经在做了吗 -永久的 |
[15:19] | That’s amazing, Ellen. | 太棒了 艾伦 |
[15:21] | Congratulations. That’s really– | 祝贺你 这真的 |
[15:23] | Crazy, I know. | 很疯狂 我知道 |
[15:25] | It’s not like I’m gonna actually take it. | 反正我不打算接受 |
[15:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:42] | Of course. Yeah, I’m just waiting for the right time to tell him. | 当然 我在等合适的时机告诉他 |
[15:45] | There’s so much going on right now. | 现在事情太多了 |
[15:48] | Yeah, but… this is huge. | 是啊 但是 这很重大 |
[15:53] | I mean, you could… be a part of Reagan’s cabinet. | 你可能…成为里根内阁的成员 |
[15:58] | – You sound like you want me to take it. – No, it’s just… | -听起来你想让我接受 -不 只是 |
[16:03] | Isn’t this everything you always wanted? | 这难道不是你一直想要的吗 |
[16:09] | You would be in charge of NASA. You could finally get to Mars– | 你会管理宇航局 你终于可以去火星 |
[16:15] | You’re what I want. | 你才是我想要的 |
[16:21] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:34] | Gosh, this place must seem huge | 天 比起上次你来这 |
[18:36] | compared to the last time you were here. | 这地方一定看起来很大 |
[18:38] | Yeah, didn’t have a lot of legroom | 是啊 当时没有这么多地方 |
[18:40] | to walk around, that’s for sure. | 可以走来走去 这是肯定的 |
[18:43] | I know. It’s crazy. | 我知道 太疯狂了 |
[18:46] | I mean, just to think about what you guys did in here. | 我是说 想想你们在这里做的事情 |
[18:51] | I mean, it’s the galley now. | 现在这里是厨房了 |
[18:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I knew that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[18:56] | That’s where your old bunk used to be, right? | 你的旧床铺以前在那 对吗 |
[18:59] | Looks about right. | 看着没错 |
[19:01] | So, where am I bunking now? | 所以我现在的床铺在哪 |
[19:03] | I don’t know how you guys did it, man. | 我不知道你们怎么做到的 老兄 |
[19:05] | All that time in this one room, I mean, | 那段时间都在这一个房间里 |
[19:08] | I would probably just go out of my gourd. | 我可能会发疯 |
[19:10] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[19:11] | New bunk. | 新床铺 |
[19:14] | Right, sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[19:16] | Got you a prime spot right here in crew quarters A. | 给你A区最好的位置 |
[19:21] | Far away from the recirculating pump. | 离循环泵很远 |
[19:24] | That sucker starts up about every half hour. | 那玩意儿每半小时启动一次 |
[19:26] | Drives most people crazy until they tune it out. | 逼疯了几乎所有人 直到他们习惯响声 |
[19:28] | Well, I sleep like the dead, so no worries there. | 我睡得像死猪一样 所以不用担心 |
[19:32] | Well, you are very lucky, because Vance over there | 你很幸运 因为睡那边的万斯 |
[19:35] | snores like a roller coaster. | 打呼噜像过山车 |
[19:37] | Man, I mean, up, down, up, down, all night. | 老兄 高低高低 一整晚 |
[19:41] | He’s a good guy. Though he’s one of the marines. | 他是个好人 虽然他是海军陆战队出身 |
[19:44] | Little bit edgy. But he’s right over here. | 有点急躁 但他就睡在这 |
[19:47] | And across from him is | 在他对面是 |
[19:50] | where your ex is hot racking. | 你的前任的共享铺位 |
[19:54] | Sorry. Crew quarters B and C are full. | 抱歉 B区和C区已经满了 |
[19:56] | There’s not that much space up here. | 这里没那么多空间 |
[19:58] | – Hope you don’t mind. – Nah. No, we’re good. | -希望你不介意 -没事 没关系 |
[20:02] | Where is she anyway? | 她去哪了 |
[20:04] | She’s out with the marines. | 她和海军陆战队的人出去了 |
[20:05] | They’ve been doing EVAs by the reactor all week. | 他们整周都在反应堆旁进行舱外活动 |
[20:08] | Something with the last Sea Dragon’s cargo. | 和上一批海龙号运来的货物有关 |
[20:11] | All very hush-hush. | 很隐秘的 |
[20:13] | Very top secret stuff. | 最高机密 |
[20:15] | With the marines? Tracy? | 和海军陆战队一起吗 特蕾西吗 |
[20:17] | It was supposed to be temporary, | 本来是暂时的 |
[20:19] | until one of their guys could get up to speed on flying the LSAM. | 直到他们的人能飞好月面着陆舱 |
[20:22] | But word is guy’s not getting the hang of it. | 但据说他还是开不好 |
[20:24] | Yeah, well, LSAM’s a tricky beast. | 月面着陆舱是很难开 |
[20:28] | Holy shit, that’s right. You flew the original. | 我去 对啊 你开过初代机 |
[20:33] | Afraid that one’s just a junker now. | 那一架现在恐怕已经报废了 |
[20:34] | We just use it for spare parts. | 我们在把它当备用零件用 |
[20:36] | But the other two are still flyable. | 但另外两架还能飞 |
[20:38] | Although they’re getting pretty cranky in their old age. | 不过它们毕竟老旧 很多地方都不灵了 |
[20:40] | Aren’t we all? Well, I wouldn’t worry. | 我们不也是一样吗 我不怎么担心 |
[20:43] | I’m sure Trace will get that poor jarhead up to speed in no time. | 我想特蕾西很快就能教会他了 |
[20:46] | Yeah. Yeah, maybe. Probably. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[20:49] | Anyways, I’ll just let you get settled in. | 好了 那我就让你安顿下来吧 |
[20:52] | All right. | 好 |
[20:53] | Welcome home, sir. | 欢迎回家 长官 |
[21:08] | Look, these three teams | 这三个团队 |
[21:09] | are working on separate components of the docking module | 在设计对接舱的不同组件 |
[21:11] | that will eventually have to work together. | 这些组件最后得组合在一起 |
[21:13] | Mechanisms, avionics, life support. | 机械 电子 生命维持 |
[21:15] | But the inter-team review doesn’t happen | 但直到各个团队完成了初步设计 |
[21:17] | until after each team has completed their preliminary design. | 他们才会进行团队间的评测 |
[21:21] | Standard procedure. | 标准流程 |
[21:24] | Yes, I know, you’ve told me. | 是 我知道 你跟我说过了 |
[21:26] | But if they simply collaborated from the outset– | 但如果他们直接从开始就协作 |
[21:28] | No. | 不行 |
[21:30] | I’m an engineer, and I’m looking at a bad design. | 我是个工程师 而我眼前是一个糟糕的设计 |
[21:33] | That’s rich. | 真是好笑 |
[21:35] | For your information, we went to the moon with this bad design | 提醒你一下 我们用这个糟糕的设计登上了月球 |
[21:39] | while you were literally in diapers. | 当时你还穿着尿布 |
[21:43] | Maybe you should have worn diapers during Gemini. | 也许在”双子计划”时 你也该穿尿布 |
[21:48] | – Get out! – Sure thing. | -出去 -没问题 |
[21:51] | Peanut. | 花生 |
[22:43] | I’m sorry, I don’t… | 抱歉 我不 |
[22:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:46] | Welcome to Little Saigon. How many in your party? | 欢迎来”小西贡” 一共几位 |
[22:49] | Just me. | 就我一个 |
[22:55] | – Something to drink? – Coke. | -喝什么 -可乐 |
[23:23] | Know what you want? | 想好点什么了吗 |
[23:26] | Not really. | 不怎么知道 |
[23:27] | I haven’t had that much Vietnamese food, to be honest. | 老实说 我没怎么吃过越南菜 |
[23:30] | Adopted? | 被领养的吗 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:32] | – Do you like Chinese food? – I love it. | -你喜欢吃中餐吗 -喜欢 |
[23:34] | It’s similar, sorta. | 挺类似的 一定程度上 |
[23:37] | I’d start off with some spring rolls. | 我会先试试春卷 |
[23:38] | Then either pho or banh mi. | 然后再试试河粉或越南三明治 |
[23:43] | Beef noodle soup or a pork sandwich. | 牛肉汤面或是猪肉三明治 |
[23:45] | The sandwich is good, but pho is Dad’s specialty. | 三明治也不错 但河粉是老爸的拿手菜 |
[23:50] | – Your dad’s the cook? – Yeah. | -你爸是厨师吗 -对 |
[23:55] | I’ll try the “fo.” | 那我试试”湖粉” |
[23:56] | – Pho. – Pho. | -河粉 -河粉 |
[24:38] | Told you. Family recipe. | 跟你说了 家传秘方 |
[24:41] | It was delicious. | 很美味 |
[24:44] | Could you sit? | 你能坐下吗 |
[24:49] | So, did your dad learn to cook in Vietnam? | 所以你爸是在越南学的厨艺吗 |
[24:53] | From his mother, my grandmother. | 是跟他妈学的 我奶奶 |
[24:55] | – Is she still alive? – Who knows? | -她还活着吗 -谁知道呢 |
[24:57] | Dad pretty much cut off all ties when he left. | 我爸在离开时基本上切断了所有联系 |
[25:00] | Doesn’t talk about family back there much. | 不怎么会提起在那边的家人 |
[25:04] | What about your mom? | 那你妈呢 |
[25:05] | She’s here. Not today, but she’s alive. | 她在这 今天不在 但她还活着 |
[25:08] | She’s not from Vietnam though. | 但她不是越南人 |
[25:10] | They met after he came to the States. | 他们是在美国相遇的 |
[25:13] | So you were born here? | 所以你是在这里出生的 |
[25:14] | Yeah, I’m a natural-born all-American girl. | 对 我是纯天然的美国姑娘 |
[25:19] | Here. Whenever you’re ready. | 给 你的账单 |
[26:29] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -多谢 |
[26:32] | – Here’s your change. – You can keep it. | -找你的钱 -你留下吧 |
[26:34] | Thanks. Try the broken rice with pork next time. | 谢了 下次来试试猪肉碎米饭 |
[26:37] | I’m assuming you’re coming back | 我猜你会带朋友 |
[26:38] | and spending a lot more money with your friends? | 再次光临多多消费吧 |
[26:41] | Yeah, I’ll definitely be thinking about it. Thanks. | 我肯定会想再来的 谢了 |
[27:10] | I have target acquisition. | 我探测到目标了 |
[27:13] | Confirmed. Radar shows two active targets. | 已确认 雷达显示有两个敌方目标 |
[27:16] | First target range 31 kilometers. | 第一个目标在31公里外 |
[27:18] | Relative velocity out of plane 1.2 meters per second. | 与本机相对速度为1.2米每秒 |
[27:21] | Within targeting parameters. | 在瞄准范围内 |
[27:23] | Ride, lock weapons system to target one. | 莱德 将武器系统锁定一号目标 |
[27:26] | System locked. Target one. | 系统锁定 一号目标 |
[27:28] | Lock confirmed. Second target range 45 kilometers. | 确认已锁定 第二个目标在45公里外 |
[27:31] | Y and Z velocities are within targeting thresholds. | Y轴和Z轴速度在瞄准限速内 |
[27:34] | Target will be out of range soon. | 目标马上就会离开瞄准范围 |
[27:36] | Switching to second target. | 切换到二号目标 |
[27:38] | System locked. Target two. | 系统锁定 二号目标 |
[27:42] | Lock confirmed. Ready to fire. | 已确认锁定 可以发射 |
[27:45] | Fire. | 发射 |
[27:48] | Fox three. | 雷达制导导弹 |
[27:50] | Good lock on first target. | 已锁定一号目标 |
[27:52] | – Fire. – Fox three. | -发射 -雷达制导导弹 |
[27:54] | Good target lock on both. | 两目标锁定均正常 |
[27:55] | Target’s maneuvering, weapons still on track. | 目标在闪躲 导弹仍在正轨 |
[27:59] | First target destroyed. Second missile approaching. | 一号目标已摧毁 二号导弹正在靠近 |
[28:02] | Second target destroyed. | 二号目标已摧毁 |
[28:06] | Confirmed. No active targets. | 已确认 无敌方目标 |
[28:10] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[28:12] | Sim complete. | 模拟完毕 |
[28:13] | Secure cabin and prepare for debrief. | 检查机舱准备汇报 |
[28:19] | – Nice work, people. – Thanks, chief. | -大家干得好 -谢了 老大 |
[28:21] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢了 |
[28:24] | Look, I could use some air. | 我需要些新鲜空气 |
[28:54] | Not so bad. | 不错 |
[28:57] | Not bad at all. | 很不错 |
[29:07] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[29:10] | Fuck. | 操 |
[29:11] | You hurt yourself? | 你伤到自己了吗 |
[29:13] | No. | 没 |
[29:15] | – No. – You should have seen your face. | -没 -你该看看你刚才的表情 |
[29:17] | Yeah, got me good, I guess. | 我想你是吓到我了 |
[29:22] | So you’re here. | 所以你来了 |
[29:24] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[29:25] | How’s it feel? Feel any different? | 感觉如何 感觉有什么不同吗 |
[29:27] | – Totally different. – Yeah? | -完全不同了 -是吗 |
[29:28] | Like, different in every– | 像是在各个方面都不同了 |
[29:30] | Hey, Vance. Have you met my ex-husband Gordo? | 万斯 你见了我前夫戈登没 |
[29:33] | Gordo, this is Vance Paulson. | 戈登 这是万斯·保尔森 |
[29:35] | He’s one of the leathernecks sent here to | 他是被送来保护我们不被 |
[29:37] | protect us from the red menace out there. | 外面的红色威胁伤害的海军陆战队的一员 |
[29:40] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[29:41] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[29:42] | – Navy, right? – That’s right. | -海军的 对吧 -没错 |
[29:44] | I won’t hold it against you. | 我不会嫌弃你的 |
[29:47] | This one here, she should have been a marine. | 这家伙 她应该加入海军陆战队的 |
[29:49] | Oh, stop. | 得了吧 |
[29:49] | No, the way that she flew that bucket | 不 她驾驶着月球着陆舱 |
[29:50] | when we swooped in on the Russians? | 带我们赶走苏联人的样子简直帅呆了 |
[29:52] | We came right down to the deck. | 我们当时径直飞向空降点 |
[29:54] | So low if there were rabbits out there | 非常低 低到要是地上有兔子 |
[29:55] | we’d have been clipping their ears. | 它们的耳朵都会被剪掉 |
[29:57] | Thing of beauty. | 技术超级棒 |
[29:58] | Y’all are such pussies. I was at least five meters off the deck. | 你们一群废物 我当时距离空降点至少还有5米 |
[30:01] | Five– My ass. | 5米 才怪 |
[30:04] | I got moondust in my boots from kicking the hilltops. | 我都踢到了山顶 我的靴子里都是月尘 |
[30:06] | Your boots? | 你的靴子吗 |
[30:08] | Yeah, they were hanging on the outside skids, | 是的 他们当时都挂在外部滑道上 |
[30:10] | all Tarzan-like. | 就像人猿泰山一样 |
[30:12] | Yeah, singing “Ride of the Valkyries” | 是啊 唱着《女武士之骑》 |
[30:14] | Apocalypse Now-style. | 像《现代启示录》里一样 |
[30:15] | – That was some fun shit. – Fun shit. | -非常有意思的事 -非常有意思 |
[30:18] | These bastards keep me young. | 这些家伙让我感觉自己仍然年轻 |
[30:20] | Well, I’m hungrier than a horse. I’m gonna go grab some chow. | 好吧 我饿死了 我得去吃点东西 |
[30:24] | You know, I’m gonna do the same. You wanna join? | 我正好也要去 你一起来吗 |
[30:26] | Mess hall’s your old stomping ground. | 食堂是你们原来的大本营 |
[30:28] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 对 没错 我知道 |
[30:29] | Nah, I’m good. You know, just settling in. | 不过不用了 我刚安顿好 |
[30:32] | Might get some rack time, wait till breakfast. | 我先歇会 等早饭的吧 |
[30:34] | – Good to see you, Gordo. – You too, Trace. | -很高兴见到你 戈登 -我也是特蕾西 |
[30:50] | …reports indicate a massive explosion | 报道声称在古利克堡 |
[30:52] | on the grounds of Fort Gulick, | 发生了巨大爆炸 |
[30:54] | which is home to elements of the United States 10th Infantry | 那里是美国第十步兵团 |
[30:57] | and some Special Forces units in Panama. | 和部分特种部队在巴拿马的驻地 |
[31:01] | Eyewitness reports describe a large truck, | 有目击者称看到一辆大卡车 |
[31:03] | which broke through the sentry post… | 突破了哨所 |
[31:05] | Fucking animals. | 简直是畜生 |
[31:06] | …and drove directly into the barracks before exploding… | 径直驶入军营后引爆 |
[31:08] | Enchiladas are ready. | 玉米卷饼已经做好了 |
[31:09] | Great. Starving. | 太棒了 饿死了 |
[31:12] | Could use another beer. | 可以再来一瓶啤酒 |
[31:13] | …to stay out of the Canal Zone, | 远离运河区 |
[31:15] | which is sovereign US territory under international law. | 根据国际法 这里是美国的主权领土 |
[31:20] | What was supposed to be a routine resupply mission | 原本应该对詹姆斯敦基地 |
[31:23] | to the Jamestown moon base | 进行的例行补给任务 |
[31:24] | has turned into another front in the escalating war of words | 现在已经变成美国和苏联之间的 |
[31:27] | between the United States and the Soviet Union. | 口舌之争的另一条战线 |
[31:30] | God– What you doing creeping up on me? | 老天 你干嘛悄悄靠近我 |
[31:32] | I’ve been standing right here. | 我一直站在这 |
[31:34] | Very funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[31:36] | …which NASA says is a routine resupply mission, | 宇航局称这就是一次例行补给任务 |
[31:38] | will actually be carrying nuclear– | 而实际上是要搭载核 |
[31:41] | – I was watching that. – You didn’t see me. | -我还在看呢 -你都没看到我 |
[31:43] | Of course I saw you. | 我当然看到你了 |
[31:44] | Does it not occur to you that I might have | 你难道没想到我可能 |
[31:46] | other things on my fucking mind? | 脑子里在想其他的事吗 |
[31:47] | Yeah. That occurred to me. | 是啊 我想到了 |
[31:51] | It occurred to me two months ago when you first got back, | 你两个月前刚回来的时候 我就想到了 |
[31:53] | and you’d sit in the bathtub for hours staring at the wall. | 你在浴缸里泡好几个小时 直勾勾盯着墙 |
[31:57] | Told myself, “She’s got a lot on her mind. I’ll leave her be.” | 我对自己说 “她有很多心事 我就别打扰了” |
[32:01] | Told myself that every time you’d bite my head off for no reason. | 你每次无缘无故地对我吼时 我都会对自己这么说 |
[32:05] | Or every time you’d just sit there silently, | 或者每一次你就是安静地坐在那 |
[32:07] | not wanting to talk about anything. | 什么也不想说的时候 |
[32:11] | Well, I’m done leaving you be. Okay? I’m done. | 我真是受够了 好吗 我受够了 |
[32:15] | Because there’s something going on, | 你一定有什么事 |
[32:16] | and you need to tell me what it is. | 你要告诉我 |
[32:17] | What? What do you want me to say? | 什么事 你想让我说什么 |
[32:18] | I want you to tell me the truth. | 我要你告诉我真相 |
[32:20] | I want you to tell me… the truth. | 我要你告诉我 真相 |
[32:27] | I mean, whatever it is, we’ll get through it. | 无论是什么 我们都能挺过去 |
[32:33] | I don’t know if we will. | 我不知道我们能不能 |
[32:44] | I went out into that solar storm… | 我冲进了那次太阳风暴 |
[32:50] | after Wubbo. | 为了救沃搏 |
[32:53] | I did not stay in the lava tube. | 我没有躲在熔岩管中 |
[32:59] | That was a lie. | 我骗了大家 |
[33:04] | I was on the surface for an hour. | 我在月球表面呆了一个小时 |
[33:09] | Maybe more. | 也可能更久 |
[33:12] | He would have died if I didn’t. | 如果我不救他 他肯定死了 |
[33:18] | Is that why… | 这就是为什么 |
[33:31] | Called normal-tension glaucoma. | 这叫正常眼压性青光眼 |
[35:05] | Trace. | 特蕾西 |
[35:06] | Shit. Gordo, get in here. | 该死 戈登 快进来 |
[35:08] | Get in here. Be quiet. Close the door, all right? | 进来 小点声 把门关上 好吗 |
[35:12] | Christ. | 老天 |
[35:14] | What you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[35:17] | Well, I cycle the air when I’m done, | 我抽完烟 就会用空气循环 |
[35:19] | and it just goes out in the great beyond. | 这样大部分烟味就会散掉 |
[35:21] | You see, and then the next day, | 等到了第二天 |
[35:23] | if someone smells something weird, they just think it’s the food. | 要是谁闻到了奇怪的味道 他们会以为是食物 |
[35:27] | That’s genius. | 你真有才 |
[35:29] | – How many more of those? – Seven. | -还有几支烟 -7支 |
[35:31] | Seven until– | 7支直到 |
[35:34] | until Jimmy sends the new stash up with the next supply run. | 直到吉米下次补给时会送来新货 |
[35:37] | Jimmy? You got Jimmy sending you contraband to the moon? | 吉米吗 你让吉米帮你把走私货带到月球上吗 |
[35:40] | He hollows out this block of stinky cheese | 他挖空一块臭芝士 |
[35:42] | and then puts it in a plastic bag. | 然后把它放到一个塑料袋里 |
[35:44] | You know? He’s a smart boy. | 这孩子很聪明 |
[35:48] | That’s a little too smart. | 有点聪明过头了 |
[35:52] | Yeah, I really don’t wanna know where he picked that up. | 是啊 我不想知道他从哪学来的 |
[35:57] | You gonna share that? | 能给我来一口吗 |
[36:00] | Yeah, why not? | 好啊 |
[36:03] | You look good, Gordo. | 你看起来不错 戈登 |
[36:05] | You look happy. | 你看着很开心 |
[36:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:10] | I haven’t seen you like this in a long time. | 我已经很久没有看到你这样了 |
[36:14] | Turned a corner, I think. | 可能是走出低潮了吧 |
[36:15] | Yeah? How so? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[36:24] | All right, well, unless you want this to be your last cigarette | 好吧 除非你想在接下来6个月不抽烟 |
[36:26] | for the next six months, I suggest you start talking. | 否则我建议你就跟我说说 |
[36:35] | Well, last time I was up here… | 好吧 上一次在月球的时候 |
[36:38] | I lost it. | 我失控了 |
[36:41] | Lost my way. | 迷失了自我 |
[36:43] | Started seeing things, and… | 开始出现一些幻觉 并且 |
[36:45] | I even tried to take my helmet off while I was outside. | 我在外面的时候 竟然想把头盔摘掉 |
[36:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:51] | Dani broke her arm on purpose, Trace, | 丹妮是故意骨折的 特蕾西 |
[36:54] | so that Ed wouldn’t have to tell Houston | 好让爱德不用告诉休斯顿 |
[36:57] | to send me to the nuthouse. | 把我送到疯人院 |
[37:08] | I’m sorry you had to go through that alone, Gordo. | 我很抱歉让你独自承受这些 戈登 |
[37:12] | Really wish you would’ve told me. | 真希望你早点告诉我就好了 |
[37:14] | You and me both. | 我也希望 |
[37:16] | This place can take a toll on you. | 这里对你产生了负面影响 |
[37:18] | Even with all these people here, it can still feel really… | 即使这里有这么多人 但是仍然感到 |
[37:23] | lonely, isolating. | 孤独 与世隔绝 |
[37:25] | I can’t imagine how much | 我没法想象你在这里时 |
[37:26] | worse it must’ve been when you were here. | 情况会恶劣到什么程度 |
[37:29] | Spent the last ten years thinking about it. | 我过去十年一直都在想这事 |
[37:31] | Could never understand what really happened. | 我永远无法理解到底发生了什么 |
[37:35] | And then the other day | 然后 前几天 |
[37:38] | I was… eavesdropping, that’s what I was doing, | 我偷听了 这就是我所做的 |
[37:40] | I was eavesdropping on you | 我偷听了 |
[37:41] | talking to Jimmy about his sixth birthday. | 你和吉米谈论他的六岁生日 |
[37:44] | And you were saying something | 你说起 |
[37:45] | about how that was a “Happy time.” | 那时是多么的”快乐时光” |
[37:49] | And, click, it all just fell into place. | 然后突然 一切都豁然开朗 |
[37:53] | What happened up here was | 这里发生的一切 |
[37:54] | nothing to do with space or claustrophobia | 跟太空或幽闭症 |
[37:56] | or losing my mind. | 或我失去理智无关 |
[37:59] | See, I knew that when I got home, I was moving out. | 我那时知道我回家后 要搬出去 |
[38:01] | That was just the beginning of the end. | 那只是结束的开始 |
[38:04] | And I don’t think I could handle it. | 我想我应付不了 |
[38:14] | I couldn’t handle losing | 我无法承受 |
[38:16] | the most important thing in the world to me. | 失去这世上对我来说最重要的东西 |
[38:22] | You. | 你 |
[38:24] | And it was all my fault. | 那全是我的错 |
[38:25] | I mean, you have your moments, but… | 你也有不讲理的时候 但 |
[38:29] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[38:32] | I’m the one that screwed up our marriage, Trace. | 是我毁了我们的婚姻 特蕾西 |
[38:36] | The lying, the cheating, not being there when you needed me. | 那些谎言 欺骗 当你需要我时不在你身边 |
[38:40] | Even when I was there, I know I wasn’t. | 即使我人在那里 我知道我的心不在 |
[38:44] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:49] | And it all just came apart. | 一切就这么分崩离析了 |
[38:53] | And I heard you talking to Jimmy about a happy time, and… | 我听你跟吉米谈论快乐时光 |
[38:58] | I just knew right then in my heart | 我心里立刻明白 |
[39:00] | that I wouldn’t ever have a happy time again | 我永远不会再有快乐时光了 |
[39:02] | until I was back with you. | 直到我回到你身边 |
[39:05] | – Oh, Gordo. – That’s why I’m here, Trace. | -戈登 -这就是我为什么来这里 特蕾西 |
[39:11] | I’m here to get you back. | 我来这里赢回你的心 |
[39:12] | Hell, I even told Sam. | 天啊 我甚至告诉了萨姆 |
[39:16] | – I’m sorry, you what? – To his face. | -抱歉 你什么 -当着他的面 |
[39:19] | I said, “I’m getting Tracy back, Sam.” | 我说 “我要赢回特蕾西 萨姆” |
[39:27] | Oh, God, Gordo. What did he say? | 天啊 戈登 他说了什么 |
[39:30] | – He said… – Goddamn it, Gordo. | -他说 -该死的 戈登 |
[39:32] | Wait, wait, wait. He said… | 等等 等一下 他说 |
[39:37] | “Tracy is like a wild horse. | “特蕾西就像匹野马 |
[39:42] | No one’s ever gonna catch her.” | 谁也抓不到她” |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:55] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么认为的吗 |
[40:00] | I think no man, woman or beast could ever catch you. | 我认为没有男人 女人或野兽可以抓到你 |
[40:06] | Unless you wanna be caught. | 除非你想被抓到 |
[40:21] | Catch me if you can. | 如果你能就来抓我吧 |
[40:32] | I don’t know if you saw the d-mail from NASA HQ | 我不知道你有没看宇航局总部发来的 |
[40:35] | asking about the Pathfinder cost estimates? | 询问探路者号预计成本的邮件 |
[40:38] | I did a quick budget analysis last night, | 我昨晚做了一份简要的预算分析 |
[40:39] | if it’s helpful. | 如果有帮助的话 |
[40:46] | I’d go with red. | 我会选红色 |
[40:48] | – What? – He likes red. | -什么 -他喜欢红色 |
[40:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:53] | Mr. Nikulov. Your first meeting. | 尼库洛夫先生 这是你们第一次会面 |
[40:55] | What does what he likes have to do with anything? | 他喜欢什么有什么关系吗 |
[40:59] | Nothing, I suppose. | 我想没关系 |
[41:02] | I’ll get you that Pathfinder budget analysis right away. | 我马上把探路者号的预算分析拿给你 |
[41:11] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[41:15] | Nice color. | 很漂亮的颜色 |
[41:17] | This? | 这个吗 |
[41:21] | Did you get a chance to review the docking loads analysis? | 你看过对接舱的荷载分析了吗 |
[41:24] | I did. They seem satisfactory. | 我看过 看起来挺不错的 |
[41:27] | There’s a new… directive from Moscow. | 有条…来自莫斯科的新指示 |
[41:31] | The politburo has determined | 政治局决定 |
[41:32] | that the symbolism of the first handshake is important | 第一次握手的象征意义十分重要 |
[41:35] | and that it should be exactly… | 所以应该完全 |
[41:42] | equidistant, that’s the word. | 等距 就是这个词 |
[41:44] | Equidistant between the two spacecraft. | 距两个航天器相等距离 |
[41:47] | That way neither side is the host, | 这样双方都不是主方 |
[41:48] | neither side is the visitor, you see? | 也不是客方 你明白吗 |
[41:52] | Well, the module is exactly 3.15 meters long, | 太空舱有3.15米长 |
[41:56] | so the midpoint would be 1.575. | 所以中点是1.575米 |
[41:58] | Yes. Here… here. | 是的 这里 这里 |
[42:04] | But that presents certain problems. | 但这带来了一些问题 |
[42:06] | Look. | 你看 |
[42:11] | You be the Americans. | 你作为美方宇航员 |
[42:19] | Now, the midpoint is there. | 中点在这里 |
[42:24] | So– come on. | 所以 快进来 |
[42:33] | In theory, if you give me your hand… | 理论上说 如果你向我伸出手 |
[42:38] | Like that, so– all seems good, no? | 像这样 一切都看起来很好 对不对 |
[42:42] | No. Yes. | 没错 是的 |
[42:46] | Seems good. | 看起来很好 |
[42:47] | But the problem is that from this position | 但问题是 在这个位置 |
[42:50] | we are blocking all views from both Soyuz and Apollo. | 我们把联盟号和阿波罗号的视线都挡住了 |
[42:53] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[42:55] | Now, where will the camera go? No one will see this. | 那摄像机该装哪 没人会看到这一幕 |
[43:01] | No point in doing a symbol of peace if no one can see it. | 如果没人能看到和平的象征 这么做就没意义 |
[43:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:05] | Well– | 那么 |
[43:08] | If one side had to host… | 如果一方必须作为主方 |
[43:10] | Moscow would prefer it be the Soviet Union. | 莫斯科会希望是苏联 |
[43:14] | And Washington would prefer it be Apollo. | 华盛顿会希望是阿波罗号 |
[43:22] | What if we just… flip a coin? | 要不我们…抛硬币吧 |
[43:27] | That would be… | 这个 |
[43:30] | acceptable. | 可以接受 |
[43:31] | – Do you have one? Sorry. – Yeah. | -你有硬币吗 抱歉 -我有 |
[43:34] | – No pockets. – Yes. I think so. | -我没口袋 -是的 我也这么认为 |
[43:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:41] | You call it. | 你说吧 |
[43:43] | Орел. | [俄语]老鹰 |
[43:44] | Eagle. | 老鹰 |
[43:49] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, yeah, hold on. | -对不起 -没事 等一下 |
[43:55] | – I think it’s on… – Yeah. | -我想硬币在 -是的 |
[43:58] | Under. | 下面 |
[44:03] | Sorry, you’re gonna have to back up. I can’t get… | 抱歉 你得回去 我没法拿到 |
[44:09] | My pants are caught. | 我的裤子卡住了 |
[44:17] | Well, maybe I could get… | 也许我可以帮 |
[44:30] | Ms. Madison– | 麦迪逊女士 |
[44:33] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[44:35] | Ms. Madison, there is a situation I think you need to deal with. | 麦迪逊女士 有情况需要你处理 |
[44:47] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[44:52] | Bill Strausser quit. | 比尔·施特劳塞尔辞职了 |
[44:54] | And, evidently, you’re the cause. | 显然 是因为你 |
[44:57] | Me? I didn’t do anything. | 我吗 我什么都没做 |
[45:00] | Well, you must’ve done something. | 你一定做了什么 |
[45:02] | “It became apparent today after a conversation with Ms. Rosales | “今天与罗赛雷斯女士交谈后 很明显 |
[45:06] | that I do not have the respect of my colleagues, | 我的同事们并不尊重我 |
[45:08] | and therefore I am unable to continue in my position.” | 因此 我无法继续从事这份工作” |
[45:11] | – What the hell did you say to him? – Nothing. | -你到底对他说了什么 -没什么 |
[45:13] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么 |
[45:17] | I mean, okay… I did call him… | 好吧 我确实叫过他 |
[45:25] | Peanut. | 花生 |
[45:36] | I should have never told you that story. | 我不该告诉你那个故事的 |
[45:39] | I was trying to be nice and share a confiden– | 我是想试着友好些 分享一个秘密 |
[45:41] | It just popped out. I didn’t think it would make him quit. | 这话脱口而出 我没想过这会让他辞职 |
[45:43] | You didn’t think. | 你没想过 |
[45:45] | Bill Strausser is a valuable member of this team | 比尔·施特劳塞尔是这个小组极有价值的成员 |
[45:48] | who has given over 20 years of loyal service to this agency, | 他为这个机构忠心耿耿服务了二十多年 |
[45:52] | and he does not deserve to leave | 他不该这样离开 |
[45:54] | because some dumb kid shot her mouth off | 就因为一个傻孩子管不住嘴 |
[45:56] | and humiliated him! | 羞辱了他 |
[45:58] | Convince him to come back… | 劝服他回来 |
[46:00] | or find yourself another job. | 否则你就另谋生路吧 |
[46:08] | – Excuse me? – Aleida, I stuck my neck out for you. | -你说什么 -艾蕾达 我为你冒了险 |
[46:10] | – You owe me at least– – I don’t owe you a damn thing. | -你至少欠我… -我不欠你任何东西 |
[46:13] | – Calm down. – No, don’t tell me to calm down. | -冷静点 -不 别叫我冷静 |
[46:15] | You don’t get to tell me anything, ever. | 你永远没资格对我说三道四 |
[46:18] | If you wanna fire me, go ahead. I don’t care. | 如果你想开除我 来吧 我不在乎 |
[46:19] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[46:22] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[46:25] | This is what you do, isn’t it? | 你就是这个作风 对吧 |
[46:27] | What? Stand up for myself? | 怎么 为自己说话吗 |
[46:29] | That’s why you’ve been fired from every job you’ve ever had. | 这就是你为什么之前的工作都被炒了 |
[46:31] | Going gets rough and Aleida gets going, right? | 情况变艰难后 艾蕾达就拍屁股走人 对吧 |
[46:33] | Fuck you. | 去死吧你 |
[46:35] | I think you’re doing a pretty good job of that yourself. | 我觉得你很会自寻死路 |
[46:38] | You wanna blow this job, go right ahead. | 你想自毁前程 请便 |
[46:40] | But if you wanna be an aerospace engineer, | 但如果你想做太空工程师 |
[46:43] | this is the end of the road. | 到此为止了 |
[47:10] | And with answers ranging in value from $100 to $500 in– | 答案对应的奖金从一百到五百美金 |
[47:23] | Could I come in and– | 我能进去 |
[47:24] | Wait, no. I just wanna talk. | 等等 别 我就想谈谈 |
[47:27] | I don’t wanna talk to you. | 我不想跟你谈 |
[47:28] | Just for a few minutes. Five minutes. | 就几分钟 五分钟 |
[47:30] | Please, Bill. Come on. | 拜托 比尔 求你了 |
[47:35] | Yeah, all right. Come on. | 行 好吧 进来 |
[47:37] | Goddamn it, I missed it. I knew it. | 见鬼 我错过了 我就知道 |
[47:49] | Is that a real commlock from Space: 1999? | 这是《太空1999》里真的道具吗 |
[47:53] | I gave a tour of MOCR to Barbara Bain a few years ago, | 我几年前带芭芭拉·贝恩参观过控制室 |
[47:56] | and she sent that as a thank-you. | 她送来了这个作为谢礼 |
[47:58] | Is that Buzz Aldrin’s glove? | 这是巴斯·奥德林的手套吗 |
[48:01] | I’m not giving you a tour. What do you want? | 我不是邀请你来参观的 你有什么事 |
[48:08] | I’m here ’cause I wanted to say… | 我来是因为我想说 |
[48:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:16] | Fine. Thanks for coming by. | 行 谢谢前来 |
[48:20] | So, are you gonna come back to work? Or… | 那你打算回去工作吗 还是 |
[48:23] | Nope. | 不 |
[48:24] | Please, Bill. Come on. It was just one moment. | 拜托 比尔 我只是一时冲动 |
[48:26] | Just a dumb thing to say, and I’ll never ever say it again. | 说了蠢话 我再也不会说了 |
[48:30] | You think it’s about that? | 你觉得是因为那个吗 |
[48:32] | I’ve been dealing with this story for almost 20 years. | 这故事已经跟了我快二十年了 |
[48:36] | You’re barely at NASA a month? You’ve already heard. | 你才来宇航局一个月 你就听说了 |
[48:40] | Do you even know what Gemini mission it was? | 你知道双子计划是什么吗 |
[48:42] | What was going on when Bill peed his pants? | 比尔尿裤子的时候发生什么了吗 |
[48:46] | – It doesn’t matter. – Yes, it does. | -那不重要 -不 那重要 |
[48:47] | – Really… – It’s March 16th, 1966. Gemini 8. | -真的 -那时1966年3月16日 双子8号 |
[48:51] | That mean anything to you? | 你知道那天发生什么了吗 |
[48:53] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[48:58] | Neil Armstrong and David scott | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和大卫·斯考特 |
[49:00] | started tumbling and spinning in orbit, | 在轨道上翻滚旋转 |
[49:04] | and they nearly blacked out. | 他们差点昏了过去 |
[49:05] | Nearly died. | 差点死了 |
[49:07] | If they black out, it’s over. | 如果他们昏过去了 那就完了 |
[49:10] | Now, I’m on console, about to go off duty, | 当时我在控制台上 正要下班 |
[49:12] | and, yeah, I had to pee. | 没错 我还得上厕所 |
[49:15] | And suddenly Neil is saying he’s lost control of the spacecraft, | 突然尼尔说他无法控制飞船了 |
[49:18] | and it’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟 |
[49:20] | And we might lose two of the first Americans in space. | 我们可能失去首次升空的两位美国宇航员 |
[49:23] | So I stayed at my post. | 所以我留在了岗位上 |
[49:27] | Even after Neil regained control. | 就算尼尔重新控制了飞船 |
[49:29] | We didn’t know how badly damaged the capsule was. | 我们不知道飞船舱体的受损程度 |
[49:32] | So I stayed… with everyone. | 所以我留下了 和大家一起 |
[49:37] | Waiting and watching | 等待着 看着 |
[49:40] | and hoping | 期盼着 |
[49:42] | and praying. | 祈祷着 |
[49:46] | You know they had to reenter over China? | 你知道他们还得重新进入中国吗 |
[49:50] | Yeah, we don’t have any tracking stations in China. | 我们在中国没有任何跟踪塔 |
[49:53] | So when we lost their signal, it wasn’t for a few minutes. | 当我们失去他们的信号时 不是几分钟 |
[49:56] | It was an hour. | 而是整整一小时 |
[49:59] | Until an air force pilot saw their chutes deploy over Okinawa. | 直到一支空军部队看到他们在降落伞在冲绳打开 |
[50:07] | We got word that they splashed down, and they were okay. | 我们听说他们降落了 安然无恙 |
[50:11] | We jumped up. And we cheered. | 大家雀跃起来 我们一起欢呼 |
[50:18] | It was the first time I’d ever been part of a moment like that. | 那是我第一次身处这种时刻 |
[50:25] | And I’m standing there, cheering. | 我站在那 欢呼着 |
[50:29] | And Frank Bedlow looks at me and says, | 然后弗兰克·拜德洛看着我说 |
[50:33] | “Bill, did you pee your pants?” | “比尔 你尿裤子了吗” |
[50:40] | People still talk about it 20 goddamn years later. | 二十年后人们还在用这件事拿我开涮 |
[50:55] | I… | 我 |
[50:57] | was shot. | 被枪击了 |
[51:00] | – What? – Shotgun. | -什么 -散弹枪 |
[51:01] | Rock salt, | 矿盐 |
[51:02] | but there was some bird shot in it too. | 但里面还有些打鸟的小铅弹 |
[51:09] | There’s still some of it in my shoulder– | 到现在还有一些在我的肩膀里 |
[51:11] | Look, I don’t know what you’re trying to do– | 听着 我不知道你想干什么 |
[51:12] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[51:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[51:22] | There was a time in my life where… | 我生命中有段时间 |
[51:25] | I didn’t have anywhere to live. | 我没有任何住的地方 |
[51:28] | Nowhere. | 无家可归 |
[51:30] | Occasionally I would crash on friends’ couches, | 我偶尔会去朋友家的沙发借住 |
[51:32] | but it was mostly underpasses, park benches. Some backyards. | 但多数时候我住在地下通道 公园椅子 后院 |
[51:37] | Some backyards are so big, | 有些人家的后院超大 |
[51:38] | people don’t know what’s going on back there anyway. | 他们根本不知道后院到底发生了什么 |
[51:44] | I had to eat. Obviously. | 但显然我还得吃饭 |
[51:48] | But I had no money. | 可我没有钱 |
[51:52] | So, I would… | 所以我会 |
[51:55] | scavenge behind restaurants for food. | 在餐厅的垃圾桶里捡剩饭吃 |
[51:58] | There’s this restaurant on Bryant Street | 拜伦街上有一家餐厅 |
[52:00] | that had some really good stuff, | 他们做的饭菜很好吃 |
[52:02] | so I would go back there, | 所以我会经常去 |
[52:04] | and the owner would come out, and he would just yell at me. | 那里的老板会出来朝我大吼 |
[52:08] | “Get out of here, you wetback. | “滚出去 你个偷渡水鬼 |
[52:11] | You’re stinking up the neighborhood. Get a job.” | 你把整条街都搞臭了 找份工作吧” |
[52:14] | So, one day, I’m back there. | 有一天我又去了 |
[52:16] | The guy comes out. And this time… he’s got a gun. | 那家伙也出来了 这一次 他手上有枪 |
[52:25] | I don’t even remember getting shot. | 我都不记得被枪打了 |
[52:28] | I just remember this loud noise and being on the ground | 我只记得一声巨响 然后我摔倒在地 |
[52:32] | and then just getting up and running. | 之后爬起来就开跑 |
[52:36] | Just kept running. | 一直跑 |
[52:39] | Stopped in the park. | 到了公园才停下 |
[52:43] | And that’s when I realized that… | 那时我才意识到 |
[52:47] | blood was soaking my shirt. | 血浸湿了我的衣服 |
[52:50] | And the left side of my body felt like it was on fire. | 我的左侧身子感觉像着了火 |
[52:56] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[53:00] | So I went to the emergency room, | 所以我去了急诊室 |
[53:03] | and they cleaned me up. | 医生帮我清创 |
[53:06] | And I told them what happened, and they called the police. | 我告诉他们发生了什么 他们报了警 |
[53:09] | ‘Cause that’s what you do when someone gets shot. | 因为当有人被枪击后就该这么做 |
[53:11] | You call the police. | 报警 |
[53:14] | But I was here illegally, | 但我是非法移民 |
[53:15] | and I didn’t want to talk to the police. | 我不想跟警察说话 |
[53:17] | So I just… | 所以我就… |
[53:20] | left. | 离开了 |
[53:22] | I left before they got all the bird shot out. | 我在医生取出所有小铅弹前就走了 |
[53:27] | So I still have a lot of it in there. | 所以肩膀里还剩了很多 |
[53:29] | I have these big, ugly… | 我有又大 又丑的 |
[53:36] | scars… | 疤痕 |
[53:39] | all through there. | 整个肩膀都是 |
[53:43] | So… I don’t wear any tank tops | 所以 我不穿任何背心 |
[53:49] | or bathing suits or halter tops or any of that shit. | 或泳衣或吊带之类的衣服 |
[53:56] | Nobody gets to see that. | 没人能看见那里 |
[54:02] | So… | 所以 |
[54:05] | I have my own shame, Bill. | 我也有我的耻辱 比尔 |
[54:12] | And believe me when I say that… | 请相信我说的 |
[54:16] | I’m really sorry… | 我真的很抱歉 |
[54:19] | I made you feel yours all over again. | 我又让你感受到了那些耻辱 |
[54:28] | Screen Actors Guild is absolutely right. | 演员公会完全正确 |
[54:30] | World Leaders for 200. | 世界领袖两百美元 |
[54:32] | The answer: Britain’s first female prime minister. | 答案 英国首位女性首相 |
[54:34] | Her popularity soared after the Falklands War. Larry. | 她的人气在福克兰群岛海战后激增 拉里 |
[54:37] | It’s Margaret Thatcher. | 是玛格丽特·撒切尔 |
[54:38] | – Who is Margaret Thatcher? – Right. | -谁是玛格丽特·撒切尔 -正确 |
[54:40] | Let’s try Hot Movies for 400. | 试试四百奖金的著名电影 |
[54:41] | Needs to be in the form of a question. | 必须得用问句回答 |
[54:46] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[54:47] | – You’re right. – Hot Movies for 300. | -你说得对 -著名电影 三百美金 |
[54:49] | The male stars tested their disguises for this ’59 film | 男影星们曾为这部59年的电影测试自己的变装 |
[54:53] | by visiting the studio ladies’ room. Larry. | 通过去制片厂的女厕所 拉里 |
[54:55] | – What is Some Like It Hot? – Some Like It Hot. Yes. | -什么是《热情似火》 -《热情似火》 正确 |
[54:57] | Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis. | 杰克·莱蒙和托尼·柯蒂斯 |
[54:58] | They must’ve had a lot of fun | 他们穿成那样 |
[54:59] | going to the ladies’ rooms dressed up that way, | 去女厕所肯定很有意思 |
[55:01] | but we’ll talk about that on some other show. | 但我们在别的节目中再继续谈这个 |
[55:03] | Right now, Larry, make a selection. | 现在 拉里 做选择吧 |
[55:13] | Okay. I have your tips ready. | 好了 你的小费在这里 |
[55:18] | 21.50. | 21块5 |
[55:21] | – Not a bad night. – No, that’s great. Thank you. | -今晚还不错 -对 很好了 谢谢 |
[55:26] | I just wanted to say… | 我只想说 |
[55:30] | about the other night… | 关于那天晚上 |
[55:32] | – Yeah, I don’t really know what happened. – Nothing happened. | -我其实不知道发生了什么 -什么也没发生 |
[55:36] | Right. | 嗯 |
[55:37] | Two friends had a nice moment… | 两个朋友有了心灵相契的一刻 |
[55:41] | and shared a friendly kiss. | 分享了一个友善的吻 |
[55:46] | Maybe it was a little more friendly | 或许有些过于友善了 |
[55:47] | than it should have been, but… | 本不应该那样 但是 |
[55:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[55:56] | Don’t be sorry. | 别道歉 |
[56:01] | We can move on. We don’t have to keep talking about it. | 我们可以翻篇 不用一直谈论这事 |
[56:04] | Right. | 对 |
[56:08] | – Good night, Danny. – Good night, Mrs. Baldwin. | -晚安 丹尼 -晚安 鲍德温太太 |
[56:19] | Thought you were leaving. | 我以为你要走了 |
[56:21] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[56:24] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[56:27] | I know we’re supposed to… | 我知道我们该 |
[56:31] | forget about what happened. | 忘记发生的事 |
[56:34] | But I… | 但我 |
[56:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[56:39] | I just keep thinking about it. | 我一直在回味 |
[56:43] | – Your hair… and your lips. – Danny. | -你的头发 你的嘴唇 -丹尼 |
[56:47] | All I can do is think about holding you in my arms. | 我满脑子都是拥你入怀 |
[56:49] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[56:52] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[57:03] | Go lock the door. | 去锁门 |
[57:05] | Turn off the lights. | 把灯关了 |
[57:08] | Come meet me downstairs. | 去楼下见我 |
[57:15] | Go. Now. | 快 快去 |
[57:46] | You really gonna sell this place? | 你真的要卖掉这里吗 |
[57:49] | Lock, stock and barrel. | 全部都卖了 |
[57:53] | Gonna be weird, someone else owning the Outpost. | 肯定会感觉很奇怪 别人做前哨站的老板 |
[57:56] | First day I ever came here, day you had the grand opening. | 我第一天来这里时 你举办了盛大的开张派对 |
[58:00] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[58:02] | That was a fun day. | 那天很有趣 |
[58:05] | It was a total disaster. | 一塌糊涂 |
[58:07] | I remember the beer taps wouldn’t work, the toilets overflowed. | 我记得扎啤龙头坏了 厕所淹水了 |
[58:11] | It was… A mess. But fun. | 简直…一团糟 但很有趣 |
[58:18] | So, is it just not… fun anymore? | 那现在不再…有趣了吗 |
[58:24] | That’s a good way to put it. | 这么说正合适 |
[58:29] | People love it though. | 但大家喜欢这里 |
[58:32] | They do. They come in here, and they look at the space pictures | 是啊 他们会来这里 看着太空的照片 |
[58:36] | and the space models. | 和太空的模型 |
[58:38] | Anything that has anything to do with space. | 任何与太空有关的东西 |
[58:40] | Yeah, I see it in their faces when they come through the door. | 对 在他们进门时我能从他们的表情看出来 |
[58:44] | They look around, like, “There any astronauts in here?” | 他们环顾四周 问道 “这里有宇航员吗” |
[58:49] | “Did that piece of crap really go to space?” | “那东西真的上过太空吗” |
[58:52] | “Is that space crap?” | “那是太空的东西吗” |
[58:56] | I swear I could sell actual crap. | 我发誓真的什么破烂都能卖 |
[58:58] | Just a ziplock bag filled with it, | 只需用袋子装起来 |
[58:59] | if I said it had been to space. | 然后说那上过太空就行 |
[59:01] | Yeah, I don’t doubt it. | 是啊 我不怀疑 |
[59:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[59:05] | Everyone wants to go to space. | 大家都想上太空 |
[59:08] | Not me. Never have. | 我不想 从来不想 |
[59:10] | Well, everyone but you. | 除了你的所有人 |
[59:15] | But… most people never will. | 但是 多数人永远上不了太空 |
[59:17] | So coming here, buying some goofy trinket is the closest | 所以他们来这里 买一些展柜的小玩意 |
[59:22] | they’ll ever come to the real thing. | 这就算是他们离太空最近的时刻了 |
[59:25] | Till NASA starts selling tickets. | 直到宇航局开始卖票 |
[59:30] | NASA’s never gonna do that. | 宇航局绝对不会那么做 |
[59:31] | They would never sell tickets to space, right? | 他们绝不会卖上太空的票 对吧 |
[59:36] | I highly doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[59:40] | Someone will. | 有人会的 |
[59:43] | And they’re gonna make a killing. | 他们会大赚一笔 |
[59:44] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[59:46] | You called me Karen. | 你叫我凯伦了 |
[59:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[59:53] | No, you don’t, Danny. No, you don’t. | 不 你不爱 丹尼 你不爱 |
[59:55] | – Yes, I do. – No, you don’t. | -我爱 -不 你不爱 |
[59:56] | I… I love you, Karen. | 我 我爱你 凯伦 |
[1:00:01] | Okay. Let’s get a grip here. | 好吧 我们清醒一下 |
[1:00:06] | You’re all that I think about. | 我满脑子都是你 |
[1:00:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:10] | I’ve been in love with you for years now. | 我已经爱你爱了好多年了 |
[1:00:11] | What? No. That’s not what this is. | 什么 不 这不是爱 |
[1:00:12] | – Yeah. – No, no, no. | -是 -不不 |
[1:00:14] | I’ll leave the academy. We can find a place to live in the city. | 我可以退出海军学院 我们可以去城里生活 |
[1:00:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:18] | Danny, that’s not what this is. | 丹尼 这不是你想的那样 |
[1:00:21] | This is not love. | 这不是爱 |
[1:00:23] | – It’s not going any further. – What? | -我们不会有发展 -什么 |
[1:00:25] | – I thought we just had– – We had a really great time. | -我以为我们刚 -我们刚享受了美好的一刻 |
[1:00:29] | We did. It was really, really great, okay? | 没错 而且非常非常棒 好吗 |
[1:00:32] | And it was something that we both wanted and needed maybe. | 这是我们都想要 甚至需要的东西 |
[1:00:36] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[1:00:37] | I mean, I know I wanted it. And I needed it. | 我知道我想要 我也需要 |
[1:00:40] | And so I did it. | 所以我做了 |
[1:00:43] | And it was great. | 而且非常棒 |
[1:00:46] | Hey. You were great. | 你很棒 |
[1:00:51] | You were great, sweetie. | 你很棒 亲爱的 |
[1:00:56] | But it’s over. | 但结束了 |
[1:00:58] | – No. – It’s over. | -不 -结束了 |
[1:00:59] | – It doesn’t have to be. – Yes, it does. | -不用结束 -必须要结束 |
[1:01:01] | – Why? – Because I said so, okay? | -为什么 -因为我说了 好吗 |
[1:01:04] | It’s over. Get dressed. | 结束了 穿衣服吧 |
[1:01:08] | Just– You should leave out the back door, all right? | 就 你应该从后门走 好吗 |
[1:01:11] | Just lock it behind you like you’re the last one that was here. | 出去后锁门 就像你是最后一个离开这的 |
[1:01:14] | And I’ll leave later on. | 然后我晚点走 |
[1:01:17] | Just get in your car and you drive home. | 上车直接回家 |
[1:01:24] | Call in sick tomorrow though. | 但明天请病假 |
[1:01:25] | And you leave for the academy at the end of the week anyway. | 反正你这周末就要回海军学院了 |
[1:01:29] | Don’t worry. I’ll get you your last week’s paycheck. | 别担心 最后一周的薪水我会给你 |
[1:01:31] | I don’t care about any of that. | 我不在乎那些 |
[1:01:41] | About-face. | 向后转 |
[1:01:43] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[1:01:57] | Don’t turn back. Just go. | 别转身 走吧 |
[1:02:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:02:35] | 357 Bravo, LSAM 2, | 357B 二号月面着陆舱 |
[1:02:38] | I am five minutes out with your relief crew. | 换岗人员五分钟后到 |
[1:02:41] | Copy that, LSAM 2. | 收到 二号月面着陆舱 |
[1:02:43] | Looking forward to some hot chow and a shower. | 期待回去吃点热腾腾的东西再洗个澡了 |
[1:02:46] | Captain Stevens, you ready for some stick time? | 史蒂文斯上校 你想上手试试吗 |
[1:02:53] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:02:57] | All right. Switching to PLT. You have the vehicle. | 好 换成手动模式 飞行器交给你了 |
[1:03:03] | A lot of lag in the RCS thrusters. | 反应控制系统延迟严重 |
[1:03:06] | Man, she does not respond like she used to. | 老天 这东西不如以前灵敏了 |
[1:03:13] | Okay, boys and girls, | 好了 小伙子们姑娘们 |
[1:03:15] | please return your tray tables and your seat backs | 请收起小桌板 把椅背 |
[1:03:17] | to their upright and locked positions. | 调直并锁定位置 |
[1:03:33] | Next mining crew is set to arrive at 1130 hours to start. | 下一组采矿队员预计11点30分到达 |
[1:03:39] | – Movement. – What? | -有人 -什么 |
[1:03:41] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:03:42] | Ten o’clock. I saw something flash at the top of that ridge. | 十点钟方向 我看到山脊上有东西在闪 |
[1:03:49] | Are you sure? I don’t see movement anywhere up there. | 你确定吗 我没看到那里有动静 |
[1:03:53] | Wait. Got it. | 等等 看到了 |
[1:03:57] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[1:03:58] | Wilhelm, hold the fort. | 威廉 守住阵地 |
[1:04:01] | Webster, Lopez, come with me. | 韦伯斯特 洛佩兹 跟我来 |
[1:04:12] | Houston, MARDET actual. | 休斯顿 我是一号队队长 |
[1:04:14] | We’ve got unfriendlies on the ridge over 357 Bravo. | 我们在357B点山脊处看到敌军 |
[1:04:17] | Heading up to check it out. | 现在过去查看 |
[1:04:19] | Copy that. Approach with caution. | 收到 小心前进 |
[1:04:21] | Once you have them in your sight, | 一旦看到他们 |
[1:04:22] | attempt to contact on their radio frequency. | 试着用他们的频率沟通 |
[1:04:26] | Will comply, Houston. | 遵命 休斯顿 |
[1:04:32] | Heads up, eyes open. Spread out. | 注意了 眼睛睁大 分头行动 |
[1:04:41] | Clear on the right. | 右侧安全 |
[1:04:43] | Webster, cover left. | 韦伯斯特 去左边 |
[1:04:45] | Roger left. Holding. | 收到 去左侧 暂停 |
[1:04:48] | Moving. | 前进 |
[1:04:50] | Left is clear. Crossing right. | 左侧安全 向右侧行进 |
[1:04:54] | Gotcha. Taking left flank. | 收到 向左侧翼前进 |
[1:04:57] | Still nothing. | 还是没有人 |
[1:05:07] | Houston. Contact, front. | 休斯顿 发现目标 在正前方 |
[1:05:09] | What’ve you got? | 什么情况 |
[1:05:11] | I see two cosmonauts working on some kind of equipment. | 有两个苏联宇航员在围着一个设备 |
[1:05:15] | They haven’t spotted us yet. | 他们还没发现我们 |
[1:05:16] | Lopez, you see any more of them? | 洛佩兹 你看到其他人了吗 |
[1:05:18] | Negative, skipper. Just these two. | 没有 队长 只有这两个 |
[1:05:20] | Houston, your call. | 休斯顿 请下令 |
[1:05:22] | MARDET 1, switch to Russian communication frequency | 一号小队 换成苏联频率进行沟通 |
[1:05:25] | and order them to vacate immediately. | 并让他们赶紧撤离 |
[1:05:27] | Wilco. | 好的 |
[1:05:28] | Webster, take point. | 韦伯斯特 你先上 |
[1:05:30] | Get on their freq and tell these guys to get lost. | 调成他们的频率 让他们滚蛋 |
[1:05:33] | Lopez, keep her covered. | 洛佩兹 掩护他 |
[1:05:35] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:05:36] | Switching frequencies. | 正在切换频率 |
[1:05:39] | Attention Soviet Cosmonauts. | 苏联宇航员注意 |
[1:05:42] | This area is claimed by the United States government. | 这片区域归美国政府所有 |
[1:06:01] | They’re moving. | 他们走了 |
[1:06:03] | I got ’em. | 我瞄准了 |
[1:06:05] | Stay cool, guys. | 别轻举妄动 各位 |
[1:06:19] | I don’t like this. What’s he doing? | 我不喜欢这样 他在干什么 |
[1:06:23] | What’s in that case? Is that a gun? | 那盒子里有什么 是枪吗 |
[1:06:26] | Stop! Step away from the case. | 住手 离开那个盒子 |
[1:06:33] | Shots fired. Shots fired. | 已开枪 已开枪 |
[1:06:36] | Enemy down. | 敌人击倒 |
[1:06:37] | You, stay away from the case. | 你 离盒子远点 |
[1:06:45] | Shit. Go, go, go. | 该死 上上上 |
[1:06:48] | Goddamn it. | 见鬼了 |
[1:06:50] | MARDET 1, Houston. | 一号小队 休斯顿 |
[1:06:52] | MARDET 1, sitrep. | 一号小队 报告情况 |
[1:06:54] | Houston, two hostiles down. And it’s bad. | 休斯顿 两名敌人击倒 情况不妙 |
[1:06:58] | Wait one. | 等等 |
[1:07:01] | Jesus. This guy’s on fire. | 天呐 这家伙着火了 |
[1:07:04] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:07:06] | Jesus. What do I do? | 天呐 我该怎么办 |
[1:07:09] | Hold on, buddy. | 坚持住 哥们 |
[1:07:10] | You got a hole in your suit, but we’re gonna patch you up. | 你的太空服有破洞 但我们会给你补上 |
[1:07:13] | Webster, Lopez. Sound off. | 韦伯斯特 洛佩兹 报告健康状况 |
[1:07:15] | – I’m good. – I’m good. | -我没事 -我没事 |
[1:07:18] | Breathe, buddy, breathe. You’re gonna be okay. | 呼吸 兄弟 呼吸 你会没事的 |
[1:07:20] | – Stevens? – Copy, Vance. | -斯蒂文斯 -收到 万斯 |
[1:07:22] | This guy needs a medevac, ASAP. | 这家伙需要医疗救援 马上 |
[1:07:24] | Fuck me. | 该死 |
[1:07:26] | We’re on the ridge. About 300 meters in from the crest. | 我们在山脊 距离山顶三百米 |
[1:07:31] | Copy your position. Be there in a flash. | 收到位置 马上到 |
[1:07:33] | Webster, secure their weapons. | 韦伯斯特 去拿他们的武器 |
[1:07:38] | MARDET 1, Houston. What’s your situation? | 一号小队 休斯顿呼叫 汇报情况 |
[1:07:41] | I say again, MARDET 1. Houston. Request status update. | 重复 一号小队 休斯顿呼叫 汇报情况 |
[1:07:50] | Houston, MARDET actual. | 休斯顿 我是一号小队队长 |
[1:07:54] | Site is secure. | 开采点安全 |
[1:07:56] | We have two enemy casualties. One dead, one wounded. | 两名地方死伤 一名死亡 一名受伤 |
[1:07:59] | Medevac inbound. | 救援正在赶来 |
[1:08:01] | Get the White House. | 接通白宫电话 |
[1:08:11] | Jesus. Skipper. | 天呐 队长 |
[1:08:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:16] | There are no weapons. | 这根本不是武器 |
[1:08:19] | Then what were they reaching for? | 那他们想去拿什么 |
[1:08:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |