英文名称:force of nature
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[01:47] | Come on, you… | 来啊 你们 |
[01:49] | Can’t get a shot. | 没子弹了吧 |
[02:07] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[02:10] | Come on… come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[02:40] | There’s a storm right now, 160 miles per hour. | 暴风雨马上就来了 风速160英里/时 |
[02:45] | And we still have gusts around 190. | 还有时速达190英里的阵风 |
[02:49] | So this area, this territory, is certainly very much in danger. | 因此该区域 该居住地 现在非常危险 |
[02:54] | Fifteen inches of rainfall possible across parts of Puerto Rico. | 波多黎各的部分地区的降雨量可达375mm |
[03:00] | And life-threatening mudslides and really more flash flooding. | 以及危及生命的泥石流和更多的山洪暴发 |
[03:04] | This is where we will see the storm surge, storm winds. | 这里是暴风雨的源头 风暴 |
[03:10] | There will certainly be damage. | 肯定会有一场大灾难 |
[04:08] | The entire territory will be absolutely under the control of | 整片区域都将受到 |
[04:13] | this category 4, maybe category 5 storm. | 四级甚至五级飓风的侵袭 |
[04:18] | You got something we want. | 你有我们要的东西 |
[04:30] | Walk normal. Walk normal. Right. | 正常走 正常走 右边 |
[04:34] | If you say anything, I’ll shoot you and the person next to you. | 你敢乱说话 我就毙了你和你旁边的人 |
[04:39] | How can I help you? | 您需要什么帮助吗 |
[04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | He… he wouldn’t even tell me his hame. | 他不会告诉我他的名字的 |
[05:01] | It was… it was arranged through a third party. | 是 是第三方安排的 |
[05:03] | – I don’t know anything… – Calm down, calm down. It’s okay. | -我什么都不知道 -冷静 冷静 没事 |
[05:10] | What’s the address? | 地址在哪儿 |
[05:15] | Here’s Puerto Rico: | 这里是波多黎各 |
[05:17] | 3.5 million Americans live there. | 居住着350万美国人 |
[05:20] | And here it comes, right along the shore. | 就在这条海岸线边上 |
[05:23] | But San Juan is still going to have winds of 130 to 140 miles an hour. | 但圣胡安依然会迎来时速130-140英里的风 |
[05:29] | There will be weeks without power. | 接下来的几周将会停电 |
[05:30] | There may be weeks without water. | 也可能停水 |
[05:34] | – I need to sit. – You’re fine. | -我要坐下 -你很好 |
[05:35] | I need… please, I need to… | 我需要…求你了 我真的需… |
[05:37] | John. John. | 约翰 约翰 |
[05:50] | Let’s go. Where’s babie? | 我们走吧 宝贝在哪 |
[05:53] | The old prune panicked. Babie was aborted. | 那老梅子恐慌发作了 宝贝没了 |
[05:56] | Come on. Let’s go. | 算了 走吧 |
[08:42] | – Hey, Pete. – Hey. | -嗨 皮特 -嗨 |
[08:44] | Cardillo, I need the keys to the prisoner holding cell. | 卡迪略 我需要牢房的钥匙 |
[08:48] | – Yes, sir. There you go. – Thanks. | -是 长官 在这儿 -谢谢 |
[08:51] | Mom make bail? | 妈妈保释了吗 |
[08:54] | – Cardillo! – Yeah? | -卡迪略 -在 |
[08:57] | This is officer Pena. She’ll be assisting with the evac. | 这是佩纳警官 她会协助疏散人群 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1031个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:139个,六级词汇:67个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:113个,考研词汇:161个,专四词汇:123个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:280个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:00] | – Hey. – Congratulations. | -嗨 -恭喜了 |
[09:02] | The two of you will take the Van. | 你们两个负责货车 |
[09:04] | You’ll be scouring | 为了这些剩下的人 |
[09:05] | every last motherfucking inch for anybody that’s left. | 你们最好把每个地方都给我擦得干干净净 |
[09:08] | But… | 但是… |
[09:08] | You find ’em, you take ’em to the safety shelter. | 你要找到他们并带去安全的地方 |
[09:10] | – I’m really looking forward to… – That’s not my job. | -我很期待… -那不是我的工作 |
[09:12] | It is today. Get your ass out there. | 今天你就干这个 赶紧动起来 |
[09:16] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:34] | Okay. I’ll wait for you outside. | 好吧 我在外面等你 |
[09:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:49] | We’re gonna get you those burgers, huh? | 我们要去买下那些汉堡 对吧 |
[09:58] | Hey, man. Do you mind leaving some for the rest of us? | 嗨 伙计 可以给我们留点儿吗 |
[10:04] | – Excuse me? – You took all the meat. | -什么 -你把所有的肉都拿走了 |
[10:08] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[10:12] | Come on, man. Need just some meat for my kid. | 兄弟 我只需要一些肉给我的孩子 |
[10:16] | What do you wanna do, man, huh? | 你想干嘛 伙计 |
[10:18] | You wanna fight me in front of your kid? | 你想在你孩子面前跟我打架吗 |
[10:22] | Excuse me. Excuse me! | 打扰 打扰下 |
[10:25] | That man just grabbed a pack of ground beef right out of my son’s hand. | 这个人从我儿子手上抢走了一大包碎牛肉 |
[10:29] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[10:33] | Sir, I’m gonna have to take your cart | 先生 我必须拿走您的购物车 |
[10:36] | and ask you to leave. | 并请您离开了 |
[10:45] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[11:01] | Any advice? | 有建议吗 |
[11:04] | About? | 关于什么 |
[11:06] | This precinct. The residents. | 这个景区 这些居民 |
[11:10] | Don’t trust ’em, but… That applies everywhere. | 别相信他们 但…这句话无论放哪里都适用 |
[11:14] | Not just the places, where, um, don’t speak the fucking language. | 包括但不限于这种…不说英文的地方 |
[11:20] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:22] | Well, uh, I’m actually trying to transfer into this house. | 其实我最近刚搬家到这边来 |
[11:26] | Or Rio Piedras, I don’t know. | 大概是叫里奥彼德拉斯 我也不清楚 |
[11:28] | Something with more action. | 我还得再加把劲 |
[11:30] | – Yeah. – It’s slow as hell up in zone two. | -确实 -二区的工作太慢了 |
[11:33] | That’s why I volunteered today. | 所以我今天才来做了回志愿者 |
[11:38] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[11:41] | – So how are we gonna play this? – Play what? | -所以我们要怎么处理 -什么怎么处理 |
[11:46] | What if people refuse to leave? | 如果人们拒绝离开怎么办 |
[11:49] | Well, then they die horrible fucking deaths. | 那他们会死得很惨 |
[11:53] | But this good news is, is it ain’t our fault. | 但好消息是 这不是我们的错 |
[11:57] | We’re not picking anybody up. | 我们不会去接人的 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but, uh, Lt. Cunningham said that we have to… | 但是 坎宁安长官说了我们必须… |
[12:06] | Okay, okay, okay. Let’s just say | 好吧 我们直接说我们出去抓了个人 |
[12:08] | that we go out and we grab a guy, right? | 行吗 |
[12:10] | He doesn’t wanna leave. | 他不想走 |
[12:12] | He wants your name, he wants your badge | 她想要你的名字和警徽 |
[12:15] | number to file a complaint. | 好去投诉 |
[12:17] | Yeah, let him. I’m doing my job. | 行啊 随他 我只是在做我的工作 |
[12:19] | Oh, like that matters? | 说得跟工作有什么意义一样 |
[12:20] | You want a transfer or a promotion, | 你想要调任或是升职 |
[12:24] | and the bosses, they’re gonna look at your record, right? | 上司们 他们会看你的记录 对吗 |
[12:27] | Oh, see you got a complaint. | 看到你有个投诉 |
[12:30] | Could be bullshit. Doesn’t matter. | 全是瞎扯 没有任何关系 |
[12:32] | You wash your hands at the sink and you get splash back, | 你在水槽边洗手 水又溅了回来 |
[12:36] | it still looks like you pissed yourself. | 跟你尿上去没什么区别 |
[12:38] | Okay. So we’re doing nothing? | 好吧 那我们就什么都不做吗 |
[12:42] | That’s the idea. | 没错 |
[12:43] | Maybe we’ll get some donuts later. | 或许一会儿去买一些甜甜圈 |
[12:52] | 10-32, Plaza del mercado de rio piedras. | 里奥皮拉斯市场广场 有携枪人士 |
[12:55] | Don’t. | 不去 |
[13:01] | Show sector Adam-Boy-Charlie responding. | ABC收到 正在回复 |
[13:08] | All right. | 行吧 |
[13:13] | You insist. | 是你坚持的 |
[13:20] | Alrighty then. | 行啊 |
[13:25] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[13:33] | Um, he was trying to clear out the meat section, | 他想买光所有肉 |
[13:36] | and he got into a fight with a customer. | 然后跟一个顾客打架了 |
[13:37] | Clear out the meat section. | 买光所有肉 |
[13:41] | What, the entire section? | 是整个柜台的肉吗 |
[13:43] | Is there a law against how much meat I can buy? | 有法律禁止我买多少肉吗 |
[13:46] | Sure isn’t, but how much meat were you trying to buy? | 当然没有 但是你到底想买多少 |
[13:49] | Just for the record. | 我们只是为了记录一下 |
[13:52] | A hundred pounds. | 一百磅 |
[13:55] | – Quite the party. – Yeah, that’s a lot of meat. | -大采购啊 -真的很多 |
[13:57] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[13:59] | Uh, where’s the victim? | 受害者在哪 |
[14:06] | Guy left. Didn’t wanna press charges. | 他走了 不想起诉人家 |
[14:09] | All he wanted was to make hamburgers for his little kid. | 他只是想给他的小孩做汉堡而已 |
[14:12] | Well, that’s adorable. | 挺不错啊 |
[14:12] | See, the guy didn’t wanna press charges. | 听到没 那人没想起诉我 |
[14:14] | Y’all gotta let me go, right? | 所以你们可以放我走了 对吧 |
[14:16] | Yeah, well, you tell me what you need all that meat for, | 你先告诉我们 你要那么多肉干什么 |
[14:20] | I’ll consider it. | 我就考虑放你走 |
[14:31] | That… is a little suspicious. Let’s go. | 这有点可疑 我们走吧 |
[14:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:39] | Y’all arresting me? | 你们要逮捕我吗 |
[14:40] | No. We’re putting you on a bus to a shelter. | 不 我们要把你带去避难所 |
[14:42] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:44] | – Y’all can’t do that. – No? | -你们不能那样做 -不能吗 |
[14:46] | I’m pretty sure we can. | 我确定我们可以 |
[14:47] | I have to stop past my place. | 我要在我的住处停下 |
[14:48] | – Yeah? – Yo, officer, I’m being serious. | -是吗 -警官 我是认真的 |
[14:51] | – This is very important. – No. | -这很重要 -不行 |
[14:55] | Are you just gonna give me one-word answers? | 你是只能用两个字回答我吗 |
[14:57] | – Maybe. – All right. Let’s go. | -大概 -好了 走吧 |
[14:59] | – You know what? Fuck you. – Oh, no. | -我操你妈的 -别说了 |
[15:00] | – Fuck you, too. – Oh, yeah? | -你也是 操 -是的吧 |
[15:01] | – Fuck you. – You walk… | -吔屎吧你 -赶紧走… |
[15:03] | That escalated quickly. | 这么快就升级了啊 |
[15:07] | Yo, officer, I got some people at my place | 警官 我的住处还有一些人 |
[15:09] | that are refusing to leave. | 他们拒绝离开 |
[15:11] | Yeah, who? | 是吗 谁啊 |
[15:12] | Well, there’s this old guy who never leaves. | 一些从来没有离开过的老人 |
[15:14] | And a cop. One of you guys. | 还有一个警察 和你们一样 |
[15:17] | How do you know they don’t wanna leave? | 你怎么知道他们不愿意离开 |
[15:18] | Well, the old guy, he never leaves. | 老人 从来不会放弃自己的故土 |
[15:20] | And the cop was just bragging about how he wasn’t going anywhere. | 并且那个警察正在到处吹嘘他的坚守 |
[15:25] | Look, I have a pet. That’s why I’m here at the supermarket. | 我还有一个宠物 这就是我来超市的原因 |
[15:27] | – You have a pet? – Yeah. | -你有宠物 -是的 |
[15:29] | – What kind of pet? – A hungry one. | -什么样的宠物 -一个饿鬼 |
[15:32] | – What’s its name? – Her name is Janet. | -它叫什么名字 -她叫珍妮特 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I don’t… I don’t like that. | 好吧 我 我不喜欢那个名字 |
[15:37] | Well, Janet doesn’t like cops. Look, guys… | 珍妮特还不喜欢警察呢 你们听着 |
[15:42] | Y’all can arrest me, do whatever the hell you wanna do. | 你们可以逮捕我 做任何想做的事 |
[15:46] | But I need to feed her and get her some water before the storm. | 但我需要在风暴来临前给她喂吃的和水 |
[15:49] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:52] | You said there’s a cop that won’t leave? | 你刚刚说有一个警察不肯走 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:57] | All right. Let’s go feed your fuckin’ cat. | 好吧 我们去喂你那只该死的猫吧 |
[16:17] | That the super? | 那个就是房东吗 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:22] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是 就是他 |
[16:32] | – What’s your name? – Louie Joe. | -你叫什么 -路易·周 |
[16:34] | All right, Louie Joe. | 好的 路易·周 |
[16:36] | This guy says you got residents that are refusing to evacuate. | 这个人说你这有一些房客不肯撤离 |
[16:39] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[16:40] | He said you got a retired cop and an old guy. | 他说你们这里有一个退休的警察和老人 |
[16:42] | – Old guy in 15e. – And the cop? | -老人们住在15e -警察呢 |
[16:46] | Barrett, 53b. | 巴瑞特在53b |
[16:49] | All right, let’s grab Barrett, | 好吧 我们去接巴瑞特 |
[16:51] | and then we’ll swing back down and grab the old guy, okay? | 然后我们再返回来接老人 可以吗 |
[16:53] | – Okay. – You gonna let me feed Janet? | -好的 -你们得让我喂珍妮特 |
[16:55] | – What apartment number you in? – 33b. | -你住在哪户公寓 -33b |
[16:58] | – Is that true? – Yes. | -他说的是真的吗 -是的 |
[17:00] | All right, do it quick. | 好吧 快点儿 |
[17:00] | We’ll grab you in five minutes, all right? | 我们五分钟后来接你 可以吗 |
[17:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:11] | – Does that say “out of order?” – Oh, yeah | -这上面写的是”停止运作”吗 -对 |
[17:14] | – What is that? – Si. | -你说啥 -对[西语] |
[17:16] | Si. Si si. | 对 对 就说的那个 |
[17:18] | Perfect. | 漂亮 |
[17:24] | You know, you should learn some Spanish. | 你应该学点西班牙语的 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 行呗 |
[17:27] | Yeah, you’re in Puerto Rico. | 你现在可生活在波多黎各 |
[17:29] | That’s how we say it. Puerto Rico. | 咱本地人都是这么念的 波 多 黎 各 |
[17:48] | Can you get them to fuck off? | 你能不能让他们都滚蛋 |
[17:50] | We’re evacuating the building. | 我们要疏散这整栋楼 |
[17:57] | Thank god. I need your help. | 谢天谢地 你们来得真是时候 |
[17:58] | Look, even the pd’s taking this seriously. | 你看 连警察都对这事这么认真 |
[18:00] | Yeah, current pd’s full of pussies | 是是是 现在的警察局养的都是一群娘炮 |
[18:02] | who care more about liability and politics. | 他们更在乎债务和政治 |
[18:04] | I’m staying here. I’m not leaving. | 我就在这待着了 我不可能走 |
[18:06] | I’m not going anywhere. | 老子哪都不去 |
[18:10] | You gonna take that risk? | 你真的要冒这个险吗 |
[18:12] | Well, hurricane Irene started like this, | 艾琳飓风开始的时候也这样 |
[18:16] | came to nothing. | 最后还不是没事 |
[18:18] | She wants to take me to centro medico. | 她想把我带去中心医院 |
[18:20] | That third-rate shithole. I mean, that’s death depot. | 那个破地方 简直是个死亡仓库 |
[18:23] | We used to take the od cases there. | 我们之前把嗑药过量的犯人送那去的 |
[18:24] | I don’t recall seeing any of them ever again. | 在那之后我就没见过他们里的任何人 |
[18:27] | Well, unfortunately, sir, it’s either that or the evac bus. | 抱歉了 你只能在那里和疏散巴士之间二选一 |
[18:32] | Excuse me, senorita. | 这位女士 |
[18:36] | You all right there? | 你能不乱碰吗 |
[18:37] | You worked in Rio Piedras? | 你之前在里奥彼德拉斯工作吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah, I used to run that house. | 对 我以前是那的局长 |
[18:42] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[18:44] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[18:46] | ‘Cause I just put in a transfer there. | 因为我刚刚申请转去那间局子了 |
[18:49] | Is that right? Where do I know you from? | 是吗 那我又是怎么认识你的呢 |
[18:52] | I know you. | 我确实认识你 |
[18:58] | I know you from someplace. | 我肯定在哪儿见过你 |
[19:01] | Uh… from this evac. | 大概是这次的紧急疏散吧 |
[19:03] | Sir, can we get your stuff? Yeah, let’s get going. | 前辈 你能不能收拾一下 我们该走了 |
[19:05] | You’re Cardillo. | 你是卡迪略 |
[19:08] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, cardillo. | 没错 你就是卡迪略 |
[19:09] | You had that thing about a year ago, right? | 你去年是不是管过一桩事 |
[19:12] | Yeah? How’d it go down? | 是吗 那事最后怎么着了 |
[19:18] | It got me down here. Don’t worry about it. | 那事让我变成现在这样 别操心了 |
[19:22] | I’m not worried about it. | 我没操心 |
[19:26] | They ever catch the guy that made the call? | 他们最后抓着那个打电话的人了么 |
[19:31] | Eventually, yeah. | 最后找到了 |
[19:33] | Yeah? Did you beat his ass? | 你没把他揍一顿吗 |
[19:34] | Dad… | 老爸 |
[19:35] | Did I what? | 我什么 |
[19:36] | Did you beat his ass? | 你揍没揍他 |
[19:37] | Hey, back in my day, we had this moron called Willie bosket. | 我们那时候 有个混蛋叫威利·鲍斯科特 |
[19:40] | He used to call the stationhouse to report a rape or a robbery. | 他之前给警察局打电话报案 |
[19:44] | We’d all rush down there | 我们急匆匆赶过去 |
[19:46] | the guy’d be on the roof with a bb gun, sniping us. | 那家伙就在房顶上用bb枪打我们 |
[19:47] | About the third time round, | 等到了他第三次报假案 |
[19:48] | we caught him and broke a few fingers. | 我们逮到他然后拧断了他几根手指 |
[19:50] | Nice, dad. That’s real nice. | 爸爸你为人可太和善了 |
[19:51] | Hey, it stopped him. Okay? | 但是他以后不报假案了 好吧 |
[19:53] | Yep. Hey, the other cop, the partner. | 等等 当时的另一个警察 你的同伴 |
[19:57] | That was your girl, right? | 那是你女朋友对吗 |
[20:07] | Troy, honey, uh, I think I like my odds better here. | 特洛伊 宝贝 我觉得我在这活下去的机率更大 |
[20:10] | I’m a stubborn asshole, she takes after me. | 我是一个固执的混蛋 她也随我 |
[20:13] | I’m standing right here, you know what I mean? | 我还在这呢 你什么意思 |
[20:14] | Hey, what do you think I got fuckin’ Alzheimer’s… | 我就不走 别以为我老年痴呆了 |
[20:17] | It’s a category 5 fuckin’ hurricane goin’ | 这可是最高级别飓风 |
[20:18] | on outside, you forgot about that. | 你是不是忘了这事了 |
[20:20] | You think it’s a five already? | 你不会真以为这是五级飓风吧 |
[20:22] | Hey, lay it out for me. How did it go down? | 小伙子 跟我讲讲当时那事 |
[20:25] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[20:28] | All right, I’m gonna go grab the other old guy. | 得 我还是疏散另一个老头吧 |
[20:30] | Sir, I highly advise… | 先生 我非常建议… |
[20:31] | Other old guy? | 啥 另一个老头 |
[20:32] | That you go with your daughter. Yes, thank you. | 你和你女儿一起离开这个地方 谢谢你 |
[20:34] | Or in this case, your guardian. | 或者叫你的监护人 |
[20:35] | Oh, a fuckin’ comedian, yeah. | 喜剧人还差不多 |
[20:37] | And it’s only out of respect for the badge | 现在你没被我按在地上 |
[20:38] | that you’re not on a 5150 hold, face down on the ground, | 只是因为我对于你警徽的尊重 |
[20:41] | hog-tied and fuckin’ cuffed… | 所以你还坐在这… |
[20:43] | What, you gonna shoot me, too? | 你是不是还想把我打死 |
[20:44] | Okay, you hear me, you crazy old fuck?! | 听见了吗你个老不死的 |
[20:46] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[20:47] | You cop-killing cocksucker! | 你个杀警察凶手 |
[20:50] | Hey! Where you goin’? | 你们要去哪 |
[20:51] | You stay! | 你在这别动 |
[20:53] | Yeah, and don’t go with that guy. Not without a bulletproof vest. | 你别跟他走 起码先穿上防弹背心 |
[20:55] | Honestly, you are so fuckin’ stubborn. | 老实说 你真是一个老顽固 |
[21:00] | This guy’s your fuckin’ partner? | 这就是你的搭档么 |
[21:02] | Yep. | 是滴 |
[21:05] | You’re a very brave girl. | 那你可太勇敢了 |
[21:07] | Hey, hey! What are you… | 你 就你 你在 |
[21:09] | What are you doing? You’re just gonna leave? | 你在干嘛啊 你打算就这么一走了之吗 |
[21:12] | Your dad doesn’t wanna leave, ma’am. I can’t force him. | 女士 你爸爸不想走 我又不能强迫他 |
[21:16] | Isn’t that what you’re here for? | 你来这难道不就是为了解决这事的吗 |
[21:19] | What do you want me to do? Do you want me to carry him down? | 你想让我咋办 难道指望我把他扛出去吗 |
[21:21] | Hey, you know what, I don’t care what you do. | 我不管你用什么方法 |
[21:23] | He needs his dialysis machine. | 但他需要他的透析机 |
[21:26] | Once the storm knocks the power out in this building, | 等到飓风一来 这栋楼一断电 |
[21:29] | nothing’s gonna work. No machine is gonna work. | 就没有电器能工作了 |
[21:32] | I have a bed for him reserved at the hospital, | 我在医院为他预约了一张床位 |
[21:35] | but if we don’t get there soon, we lose it. | 但是我们如果不马上赶过去 床位就没了 |
[21:40] | You really a doctor? | 你真是一个医生么 |
[21:43] | No, I just like wearing pajamas all day. | “不 我只是喜欢整天穿着睡衣而已” |
[21:47] | Look, all I’m asking you to do is to go back in there with me | 我现在只是在请你跟我回去而已 |
[21:50] | and help me get him the fuck out of this building. | 然后帮我把他弄出这个地方 |
[21:54] | Well, officer pena’s with him, okay? She’ll take him down. | 别担心 我搭档会带他下楼的 |
[21:58] | He doesn’t exactly respond to female authority. | 女性对他发号施令通常没有什么效果 |
[22:09] | All right. | 行吧 |
[22:10] | You know this old guy, right? | 你认识这个老家伙吗 |
[22:15] | Yeah, I’ve seen him around. | 对 我之前在附近见过他 |
[22:17] | Do me a favor, and help me with him. | 帮我个忙 跟我把他劝走 |
[22:21] | And once we get him out, we’ll come back up, | 我们带他出去之后就回来 |
[22:23] | and we’ll grab your father. Okay? | 再带上你父亲 好吗 |
[22:29] | All right. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[22:36] | Around the corner to the left. | 在左边 |
[22:39] | Down there. Straight ahead. | 那边 往前直走 |
[22:47] | This guy always have this much security? | 这家伙一直有这么多安保设施么 |
[22:49] | Not that I recall. Sir? | 我是不记得 有人吗 |
[22:51] | Hello, sir, it’s Troy Barrett. | 里面有人么 我是特洛伊·巴瑞特 |
[22:53] | You know my father, Ray. | 你认识我父亲 雷 |
[22:56] | Hello, sir. | 有人吗 |
[23:00] | What can I help you with? | 你来这干啥 |
[23:02] | You need to come with us, sir. | 先生 你得跟我们走 |
[23:03] | No. I cannot leave. | 不 我不能走 |
[23:05] | You’re gonna be flooded out here if you stay, | 你要留在这你会被冲走的 |
[23:07] | you’re on the first floor. It’s too dangerous. | 这是一楼 很危险的 |
[23:09] | Has your father left? | 你父亲走了吗 |
[23:13] | We’re gonna evacuate him right after you. | 我们疏散完你就去找他 |
[23:16] | Cardillo to pena. | 卡迪略呼叫佩纳 |
[23:17] | The sooner you come with me, we’re gonna get him, | 你赶紧跟我们走 我们就能赶快去找我父亲 |
[23:19] | we’re gonna get everyone safe out of the building. | 我们会安全疏散所有住户的 |
[23:20] | Pena, are you there? | 佩纳 你在吗 |
[23:31] | Cardillo, you copy? | 卡迪略 你听得见吗 |
[23:33] | Crickets, huh? | 一点声都没有是吧 |
[23:35] | All your comms are down in this shit. | 你们所有通讯在这都不管用 |
[23:38] | Hey, listen, sweetheart. You don’t need to babysit me, okay. | 孩子 你不用在这当我奶妈好吧 |
[23:48] | So you ran Rio Piedras, huh? | 所以你之前是里奥彼德拉斯那边的局长 |
[23:52] | Yeah, you’re not leaving. Okay. | 行吧 看来你是不打算走了 |
[23:54] | Okay, you don’t take a hint, do ya? | 看来你听不懂我的暗示啊 |
[23:56] | I’ll be clearer. You can go now. Thank you. It’s… | 那我说清楚点 你可以走了 谢谢 |
[23:59] | So… | 所以 |
[23:59] | I’m good, thank you. | 我好得很 谢了 |
[24:01] | I’m trying to transfer into that house, but it’s being held up. | 我想转到那个局里去 但是好像被拦住了 |
[24:04] | So… you think you can put in… A word for me? | 所以…你能帮我跟那边说说吗 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:18] | Pefia, do you copy? | 你听得到吗 |
[24:20] | I know it feels safer to stay here, | 我知道你觉得这里更安全 |
[24:21] | but we gotta get to higher ground. | 但是我们必须去个高一点的地方 |
[24:23] | You cannot park there! Keep it moving! | 这不里让停车 继续开 |
[24:25] | I’m safer here. I’m not leaving. I cannot leave my home. | 我在这里很安全 我不会走的 |
[24:29] | Hey! Hey! You cannot park there. | 说你呢 你不能在这停车 |
[24:36] | Keep it moving! Get out! | 往前开 离开这 |
[24:41] | You cannot park there! | 这不让停车 |
[24:44] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理 |
[24:51] | What is it with these stubborn bastards in this building? | 这楼里这些老顽固都什么毛病 |
[24:54] | You have to come with us. | 你必须跟我们走 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry, I’m not going. | 抱歉 我不能走 |
[24:56] | Officer! | 警官 |
[24:57] | Hold on just a second. | 等我一下 |
[24:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:01] | So you can go. | 你可以走了 |
[25:02] | No, this is an evacuation. | 不行 这是紧急疏散 |
[25:05] | It is closed. They are closing the roads. | 这条路被封了 你过不去的 |
[25:08] | Please, keep going. Come on, man. | 拜托你往前走吧 |
[25:12] | Take it easy. Take it easy… | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[25:29] | Let’s go! Let’s go! We gotta go now! | 快走 我们现在就要离开这 |
[25:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:32] | We’ve gotta go right now. | 我们现在就得走了 |
[25:33] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[25:36] | Right now! | 现在 |
[25:40] | Okay. Come here. Come on! Quick, quick! | 跟着我 快 快 |
[25:44] | Ernesto… | 欧内斯托 |
[25:55] | It’s a fucking cop! | 那是一个警察 |
[25:59] | No, no, no. Don’t shoot. | 别 别开枪 |
[26:01] | You might hit the old man. | 别打着那个老人 |
[26:05] | Migs, you need to catch up to them. Top floor. | 米格斯 你跟上他们 到顶楼去 |
[26:10] | Who the hell were those guys? | 这帮是什么人啊 |
[26:12] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[26:13] | We have to get back to my dad. | 我们得回去找我爸 |
[26:14] | No, it’s too far. We won’t make it. They’ll see us. | 不行 太远了 来不及了 他们会看见我们的 |
[26:17] | – Well, then where are we going? – Up. | -那我们现在去哪 -往上走就对了 |
[26:20] | Come… come on. Come on. | 快快快 |
[26:26] | What are we gonna do about the fucking cop? | 我们拿那个警察怎么办 |
[26:28] | Don’t get excited. They’re trapped. | 别太激动 他们现在被困住了 |
[26:31] | Those stairs only lead up | 他们只能往上爬楼梯 |
[26:33] | and the only exit is on this floor. | 而整栋楼的唯一出口就在这层 |
[26:35] | Dillon, start your way on top and work your way down. | 狄龙 你从楼顶一层层往下找 |
[26:37] | Pride, Ernesto, you two guard the front door. | 普莱德 欧内斯托 你们俩把守前门 |
[26:40] | Nobody gets in. Nobody gets out. Okay? Go. | 谁都不能进出 明白了吗 去吧 |
[26:56] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[26:59] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry, baby. I’m coming. | 宝贝对不起 我来了 |
[27:02] | I got caught up in the supermarket. | 我在超市耽误了好多时间 |
[27:06] | All right. Here we go. | 来了来了 别急 |
[27:08] | I know, I know, I know, I know. | 我明白你很饿 |
[27:12] | Griffin! Open the door, right now! | 格里芬 开门 快把门打开 |
[27:15] | Open the door. | 把门开开 |
[27:17] | I’ll meet you downstairs. | 我一会去楼下找你 |
[27:19] | Open the door, Griffin. | 快开门 |
[27:22] | Griffin, open the door! You gotta let us in, right now. | 格里芬 快点 快让我们进去 |
[27:26] | Fuck that! | 一边呆着去 |
[27:28] | How I know you’re not setting me up? | 我怎么知道你们不是在设计我呢 |
[27:33] | Back, back, back… | 往后 往后靠 |
[27:34] | Griffin, you think this is a trap? | 格里芬 你难道觉得这是个陷阱吗 |
[27:35] | I let you go earlier. | 我之前可放你走了 |
[27:37] | Listen, I’ve got Troy and your downstairs neighbor here. | 我带着特洛伊和你楼下的邻居 |
[27:40] | If you don’t let us in right now, | 如果你现在不让我们进来 |
[27:41] | we are gonna get our motherfuckin’ heads blown off! | 我们就会被射爆头 |
[27:44] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[27:48] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[27:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:54] | We on the same side? | 我们是一边的吗 |
[27:56] | Hey, do me a favor, all right? | 来 你帮我个忙 好么 |
[27:57] | Put your ear to the door. I’m gonna tell you something. | 把耳朵贴着门 我来告诉你一些事情 |
[28:00] | – Put your ear to the door! – My ear’s to the goddamn door! | -把耳朵贴着门 -贴着了 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:07] | Open the fucking door! | 赶紧给我开门 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:17] | Central, 10-13. | 报告总部 请求支援 |
[28:20] | Shots fired. Okay. | 这里有枪击 好了 |
[28:22] | Who’s killing who? | 谁杀了谁 |
[28:24] | Just quiet down. Be quiet. | 安静 小点声 |
[28:25] | No, you quiet down! You in my house. | 你才给我闭嘴 闯进我家的是你们 |
[28:26] | Shots fired at… What’s the address here? | 地点是 这里地址是什么 |
[28:27] | – Six… sixty-five… – Six-five-eight. | -6 65 -658号 |
[28:30] | – Six-five-eight… Miramar. – Six-five-eight Miramar. | -米拉马尔…658号 -米拉马尔658号 |
[28:34] | Fuck! Landline. I need a landline. | 该死 固话 我需要固定电话 |
[28:37] | – Do you have a landline? – Sorry, man. | -你有固话吗 -没有 |
[28:38] | I didn’t get the fuckin’ bundle. | 我没买固话捆绑套餐 |
[28:39] | – Who the fuck’s got a landline, man? – Oh, fuck. | -现在谁还会装固定电话 -该死 |
[28:41] | You know, you guys bust into my place without any consideration. | 你们这群人毫无顾虑闯进我家 |
[28:44] | I don’t give a fuck who shot who. | 谁杀了谁关我屁事啊 |
[28:45] | Super Louie Joe… | 房东路易·周 |
[28:47] | Well, he’s super fucking dead, okay? | 他被枪毙了 听到了吗 |
[28:54] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit! | 完了完了 |
[28:58] | Give me that bowl of food! | 给我那碗食物 |
[29:00] | – What? – Give me that bowl of food! | -啥 -给我那碗食物 |
[29:03] | – What food? – Give me the bowl of food! | -什么食物 -那碗食物 |
[29:05] | Give me the bowl of food! | 给我那碗食物 |
[29:12] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:18] | – Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. – What? | -别开枪 别开枪 -什么 |
[29:21] | – Don’t shoot. – Don’t shoot? | -别开枪 -别开枪吗 |
[29:23] | Just bring me that bowl of food. | 把那碗吃的给我就好了 |
[29:27] | – What? – Bring me the bowl of food! | -啥 -给我那碗吃的 |
[29:29] | It’s right behind you. Bring me the bowl of food. | 就在你身后 给我那碗吃的 |
[29:32] | Okay… | 好的 |
[29:37] | The whole thing? | 一整碗吗 |
[29:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[29:47] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[29:51] | Stop, stop… | 停下 停下 |
[29:53] | – What? – Take off your uniform. | -啥 -脱下你的警服 |
[29:56] | Take off my fucking uniform? | 要我脱下警服吗 |
[29:58] | Yeah. She hates cops. I trained her. | 没错 她讨厌警察 我教的 |
[30:01] | If you don’t want her to bite | 你如果不想被她咬 |
[30:02] | your fuckin’ ass, take your uniform off. | 就脱掉警服 你个蠢货 |
[30:17] | Okay. Tell me your story. | 行 跟我讲讲你的故事吧 |
[30:20] | What do you mean? What kind of story? | 什么意思 哪种故事 |
[30:21] | A Disney story. What do you think? | 难不成是迪士尼故事 |
[30:23] | I want your story. Like your best collar. | 我想听你的经历 比如你的最佳功绩 |
[30:25] | If you want a rec, you gotta gimme something to work with. | 想被推荐就要有什么能吸引我的 |
[30:30] | There was a warrant out on a murder | 有一个通缉了五个月的 |
[30:33] | suspect about five months back. | 谋杀案嫌疑人 |
[30:35] | I’m on patrol driving by the burger king off Avenida Ashford. | 我在阿什福德道上的汉堡王周围巡逻时 |
[30:39] | And I see a guy in the parking lot. | 在停车场看到一个人 |
[30:41] | Six-two, 160, long hair. | 身高187 体重在70公斤左右 长发 |
[30:45] | We park and approach. | 我们停下车后 慢慢靠近他 |
[30:47] | But as I’m getting closer, I realize it’s not the guy. | 但是当我靠过去 我发现找错人了 |
[31:00] | Slow. Nothing too quick. | 慢点 别太着急 |
[31:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[31:04] | All right. Now you gonna grab my hand. | 现在抓住我的手 |
[31:08] | And when I say, pull me out as fast as you can. | 我一喊 你就尽快把我拖出去 |
[31:10] | Yeah, yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[31:12] | All right. Okay, here we go. Okay. | 好 不会有事的 没事的 |
[31:14] | Go! | 就现在 |
[31:17] | Close the door! Close the door! Close the door! | 关门 关门 关门 |
[31:21] | What the fuck is that?! | 里面到底是什么鬼东西 |
[31:23] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[31:27] | – I lost them. – You lost them? | -我跟丢他们了 -你跟丢了 |
[31:30] | They gotta be somewhere else in the building. | 他们一定还在这栋楼里 |
[31:32] | – There’s no other way out. – No. Shut the fuck up. | -这里没有别的出口了 -不 你闭嘴 |
[31:35] | All right? No excuses! | 懂吗 别找借口 |
[31:39] | Okay? Go find them. Now, go! | 去找他们 马上去 |
[31:59] | Griffin, that’s your fucking pet? | 格里芬那是你的宠物吗 |
[32:01] | You got a killing machine for a fucking service animal. | 你养了一个杀人机器当宠物 |
[32:05] | Okay, we got a problem. | 现在我们有麻烦了 |
[32:06] | What kinda bedside manner talk is this? | 你怎么这么会说话 |
[32:08] | “We got a problem?” you don’t wanna ease me in? | “我们有麻烦了” 你就不能安慰一下我吗 |
[32:11] | I could really use a saw. | 我会用锯子 |
[32:14] | Yeah, this would be a great point for an amputee. | 对截肢患者来说 这是个好消息 |
[32:17] | No, you’re not cutting my leg off! | 不准截掉我的腿 |
[32:18] | We don’t have time to ease you in. | 我们没空安慰你 |
[32:20] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[32:22] | Uh, a splint to secure the femur. | 一个用来固定大腿的夹板 |
[32:24] | Antiseptic, penicillin, gauze, stitches. | 消毒剂 盘尼西林 纱布 缝合线 |
[32:28] | – I know a doctor. – Congratulations. | -我认识一个医生 -恭喜你 |
[32:33] | He’s here in the building. | 他住在这栋楼里 |
[32:35] | – Dr. Berman. – Yeah, what apartment? Where? | -伯曼医生 -他在哪个房间 |
[32:38] | – It’s, uh… 63b. – Shit… | -他在63b -该死 |
[32:44] | All right, I’ll go get that stuff. | 我去把东西拿回来 |
[32:46] | Well, I’ll come with you. | 那我一起去 |
[32:47] | No, no, you gotta stay here with him. | 不行 你得陪着他 |
[32:48] | No, I’ll come with you. | 不 我和你一起去 |
[32:49] | The sooner we take care of this, | 越快搞定这个 |
[32:50] | the sooner I can get back to my father. | 我就能越快回到我爸身边 |
[32:52] | – All right. – Hey, come over here. Come here. | -好吧 -你过来一下 |
[32:55] | Come, I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[32:57] | I need you to take both your hands | 你用双手 |
[32:58] | and apply pressure to this wound, okay? Hard. | 压住这个伤口好吗 用力 |
[33:03] | Talk to him, keep him awake. It’s just as important | 和他说话让他保持清醒 |
[33:05] | as applying pressure to the wound. You got it? | 这和压伤口一样重要 明白吗 |
[33:07] | – Of course. – Okay. | -当然 -那行 |
[33:09] | – Griffin… – Hm? | -格里芬 -怎么 |
[33:10] | There any back stairs? Alternate routes up? | 有备用楼梯吗 另一条上楼路线 |
[33:13] | There’s only one set of stairs. | 这里只有一条楼梯 |
[33:14] | And the elevator, but the elevator’s out. | 和一个电梯 但是电梯罢工了 |
[33:17] | Yeah, of course it is. | 显然易见 |
[33:18] | But there’s another way. | 然而还有一条路 |
[33:21] | Scaffolding. | 脚手架 |
[33:26] | Careful. | 要小心 |
[33:32] | So, oh, yeah. The guy we’re looking for | 我们要抓的人有纹身 |
[33:35] | has tats and this guy’s clean. | 但是那个人并没有 |
[33:37] | But something was off. He looks nervous. | 但事情有点不对 他紧张了 |
[33:42] | My radar starts going off, and that’s when I see it. | 我的小雷达全功率开启 捕获了异常 |
[33:47] | What? | 什么东西 |
[33:48] | A giant bulge sticking out of his… | 一个超大凸起 |
[33:52] | – You know… – What, his crotch? What? | -你懂的 -啥 他的裤裆吗 |
[33:56] | No, his ass. | 不 是屁股 |
[33:59] | I see the top of a plastic baggie | 我看到了一个塑料包裹 |
[34:00] | sticking out of the top of his pants. | 从他的裤子上沿露了出来 |
[34:03] | I ask him what it is, he goes nuts. | 我问他是什么 他说不出话 |
[34:05] | We cuff him, take him back to the stationhouse, | 我们把他拷走带回警局 |
[34:08] | and when we strip search him, | 在我们搜身的时候 |
[34:10] | we find 93 baggies of crack cocaine. | 我们发现了93包高纯度可卡因 |
[34:15] | Biggest narcotics collar that month. | 月度最大缉毒案件 |
[34:18] | – Biggest. – Wow. | 最大的 |
[34:20] | So what you’re telling me is you stumble onto a narcotics collar, | 所以你是在说你偶然解决了缉毒案件 |
[34:23] | all because some moron had a family-sized | 是因为一些蠢货把家庭装大小的袋子 |
[34:25] | baggie sticking out of his ass? | 塞进屁股然后漏了出来 |
[34:28] | That’s your best collar? | 就这 |
[34:31] | You didn’t even have probable cause. | 你连个最基本的相当理由都没有 |
[34:39] | – Never mind. – No, you know, I’m just saying. | -无所谓了 -不是 我只是说说 |
[34:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. They should be done by now. | 是的是的 现在他们应该搞定了 |
[34:43] | I’m… I’m gonna go check on them. | 我…我现在去看看他们怎么样了 |
[34:45] | – Yeah… – Yeah, you can do… | -好 -你可以 |
[34:47] | You can do, you know, whatever. | 你可以随心所欲 |
[34:51] | I’m such an asshole. | 我真是个混蛋 |
[34:55] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你抓稳了吗 -抓稳了 |
[35:08] | So, two flights up and three units over. | 所以 我们要再往上爬两层 再往左跨三间房 |
[35:11] | Yeah. Are you a good shot? | 嗯 你枪法好吗 |
[35:14] | – Yeah, why? – Do me a favor. | -还行 问这干嘛 -帮我一个忙 |
[35:17] | If I fall, shoot me. | 如果我掉下去就杀了我 |
[35:19] | I don’t wanna wait four-and-a-half hours | 我可不想被折磨四个半小时 |
[35:21] | to die of a brain hemorrhage. | 才死于脑溢血 |
[35:23] | Yeah, what if I fall? | 好 那如果是我掉下去呢 |
[35:24] | You’re hard-headed. You’ll survive. | 你脑壳硬 能活下去的 |
[35:34] | – Ready? – Blow it. | -就绪 -起爆 |
[36:02] | Watch it, sweetheart. | 小甜心别动 |
[36:04] | Take your hand off your gun, slowly. | 慢慢放下你的枪 |
[36:06] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[36:11] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[36:14] | Where are who? | 谁在哪 |
[36:15] | Your partner and the old man. | 你搭档和那个老头 |
[36:22] | – Follow me. I’ll show you. – Go. | -跟我来 我带你去 -走 |
[36:28] | Better not be fucking with me. | 最好别和我玩花样 |
[36:32] | Come on. | 快走 |
[36:37] | Hey! You mind pointing that gun somewhere else? | 少用枪指着我 |
[36:39] | Hey, shut the fuck up. | 给我闭上臭嘴 |
[36:42] | Is this it? | 是这个房间吗 |
[36:45] | This is it. | 没错 |
[36:47] | You go first. | 你先进去 |
[36:49] | If this is a fucking ambush, | 如果你在胡扯 |
[36:51] | I swear to god, I will fucking kill you. | 我发誓一定会杀了你 |
[36:53] | Hey, asshole! | 嘿 混蛋 |
[37:00] | Oh, yeah. Come on, now help me drag him inside. | 帮我一起把他拖进来 |
[37:03] | He’s a heavy motherfucker. | 这混蛋可真重 |
[37:06] | Yeah, come on. Come on, buddy. | 加把劲 |
[37:14] | Boss! | 老大 |
[37:32] | Get down there. I’ll go check on Chaz. Go. | 你到下面去 我去看看查兹的情况 |
[37:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:43] | She won’t break through. | 她逃不出来的 |
[37:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[37:54] | – Paul. – Paul… | -保罗 -保罗 |
[37:59] | What’s the accent? German? | 这是哪里的口音 德国吗 |
[38:04] | German, yes. | 是的 德国 |
[38:07] | I’m Jason. | 我叫詹森 |
[38:09] | I would offer to shake your hand, | 我很想和你握个手 |
[38:11] | but I really need you to keep pushing down. | 但我真的需要你帮我压住伤口 |
[38:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:58] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[39:29] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[39:38] | – Hey, you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[39:45] | They’re on the fourth floor, heading up. | 他们在四楼 往上走 |
[39:48] | – Where’s Ernesto? – He’s dead. | -欧内斯托呢 -死了 |
[39:50] | Bigger splits for the rest of us. | 我们能分到更多钱了 |
[39:58] | Ah… you recognize that name? | 这个名字你眼熟吗 |
[40:01] | Alexander Dillon. No. No, should I? | 亚历山大·狄龙 不 不认识 该认识吗 |
[40:05] | You want to work the good cases, you gotta know the players. | 想处理到好案子 就得摸清楚这些团伙的底细 |
[40:10] | – Who is he? – He’s part of a crew. | -他是谁 -他是团伙中的一员 |
[40:12] | He does high-end heist jobs… | 做高端抢劫 |
[40:14] | Jewelry, museums, armored trucks. | 珠宝 博物馆 运钞车 |
[40:18] | The shot caller’s a real psycho piece of shit. | 团伙首领是个彻底的疯子混蛋 |
[40:20] | Calls himself John the Baptist. | 自称”浸礼者约翰” |
[40:23] | I got a buddy downtown, | 我有一个在市区的朋友 |
[40:24] | a lieutenant I trained, | 是我训练的一名中尉 |
[40:25] | he works the major crime zone three. | 他在第三犯罪区工作 |
[40:27] | He’s been chasing these clowns for a… for a month. | 他追踪这些歹徒有…一个月了 |
[40:32] | You okay? Are you all right? | 没事吧 你还好吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. Hey, can you do me a favor? Get my pills. | 没事 嘿 可以帮我个忙吗 去拿我的药 |
[40:37] | Oxy, oxy, whatever the fuck you call it. | 羟考…羟考… 随便叫什么吧 |
[40:40] | I can’t pronounce it. Uh, not that room. | 我发不了那个音 不在那个房间 |
[40:42] | The next door down. That’s my wife’s art studio. | 在隔壁 那是我妻子的艺术工作室 |
[40:45] | The next door down is the bathroom. | 隔壁才是卫生间 |
[40:49] | So did you read the paper? | 你看报纸了吗 |
[40:51] | Today? No. No, why? | 今天吗 没 没看 怎么了 |
[40:54] | So this crew targets this blue-haired old bag. | 这个团伙抢劫了一个满头青丝的老妇人 |
[40:58] | But they pop the old girl before they | 但是这些贪婪的混蛋得手后 |
[40:59] | can finish the job, the greedy fuckers. | 还把那个老太太毙了 |
[41:01] | That was this guy Dillon? | 是这个叫狄龙的家伙吗 |
[41:03] | It’s empty, by the way. | 对了 里面已经空了 |
[41:05] | Ah, yeah, thanks. This guy? Yeah. | 还真是”谢谢”了 对 就是这个家伙 |
[41:07] | My buddy thinks he’s one of them, yeah. | 我朋友认为他是其中的一员 |
[41:09] | I haven’t worn this in 15 years. Wonder if it still fits. | 15年没穿了 不知道还合不合身 |
[41:14] | What… what do you think this guy wants? | 你…你觉得这个人想要什么 |
[41:15] | Yeah…I might have a pretty good idea. | 我觉得我应该知道他想要什么 |
[41:20] | But if you’re trying to make an impression, | 但是如果你想给人留下好印象 |
[41:23] | now’s the time. Let’s go. | 现在正是时候 走吧 |
[41:29] | – What apartment is this? – 44b. | – 这是哪个公寓 -44b |
[41:32] | All right. One up and two over. | 好 那就再往上一层 横跨两间就到了 |
[41:37] | She’s this woman, came into the hospital a bunch of times. | 这个女人去过医院很多次 |
[41:41] | Claimed cops used to hold her down | 声称警察按着她 |
[41:42] | and inject rat blood in her eyes. | 把老鼠血注射到她眼睛里 |
[41:44] | What? Roberta Gradischer? | 什么 罗伯塔·格拉迪舍吗 |
[41:47] | – You know her? – Oh, yeah. | -你认识她 -对 |
[41:51] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[41:54] | It was you. | 那个是你 |
[41:56] | Right? It was you. That’s what my father | 对吗 是你 我父亲在楼下提到的 |
[41:58] | was referring to downstairs. | 就是这件事 |
[42:00] | Uh, partially, yeah. | 一定程度上 是的 |
[42:02] | Oh, my god. She used to say it was two cops. | 天呐 她说过是两名警察 |
[42:06] | – Smith… – No, Smythe. | -史密斯 -不 史密施 |
[42:08] | Smith and Smythe. Exactly. | 史密斯和史密施 没错 |
[42:11] | Did you treat her? | 你治好她了吗 |
[42:12] | After four times, I had to give her an eye dropper. | 第四次之后 我不得不给了她一管眼药水 |
[42:15] | Told her there was holy water in it. | 告诉她里面有圣水 |
[42:17] | That’s funny. She actually brought that down to the lab. | 有意思 她后来把它带到了实验室 |
[42:20] | She wanted us to test it for rat poison. | 让我们检查里面有没有老鼠药 |
[42:23] | See? She didn’t trust me either. | 看到了吗 她也不相信我 |
[42:27] | She wanted me to file a police report. | 她还让我提交一份警方报告 |
[42:29] | On me? Wait. | 来报告我的吗 等下 |
[42:33] | Iet me see that. | 让我看看 |
[42:35] | – Come here. – Oh, no, it’s nothing. | -来 -不用 没事 |
[42:36] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没什么事 |
[42:37] | Come here. | 来 |
[42:39] | It’ll push itself out. | 它自己会出来的 |
[42:41] | It’s a surface wound. Yeah, it’s fine. | 是表面伤 没事的 |
[42:44] | No, it was a police report. It was for the commissioner. | 不 是警察报告 是局长的 |
[42:48] | Yeah, she, uh… | 她 |
[42:50] | She thought that the police commissioner | 她觉得警察局长 |
[42:52] | was stealing her coupons. | 偷了她的试样 |
[42:55] | No! Shit. She’s fuckin’ nuts. | 不是吧 操 她疯了吧 |
[43:24] | You mind if I ask you something? | 你介意我问你些事情吗 |
[43:26] | I mind if you ask permission. You wanna ask something, just ask. | 你这么问就是介意 想问什么直接问就行 |
[43:30] | What… what the hell did you stay for? | 你为什么要在这儿待着呢 |
[43:33] | I mean, you had to know the storm was gonna be bad. | 你肯定知道风暴会很糟糕 |
[43:35] | Right? | 对吗 |
[43:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:39] | Do you know what a fecal transplant is? | 你知道粪移植吗 |
[43:42] | – A what? – A fecal transplant. | -什么 -粪移植 |
[43:44] | It’s exactly what it sounds like. | 就是你听到的字面意思 |
[43:46] | Doctor takes someone else’s shit, puts it in your body. | 医生把别人的粪便放到你的身体里 |
[43:50] | What the hell for? | 是干什么用的 |
[43:50] | Yeah, right. It’s good for colitis or something. | 确实 对肠炎还是什么的有好处 |
[43:52] | Troy wants me to do that. | 特洛伊让我做那个 |
[43:54] | I also got some other bullshit going on. | 还在做一些其他的项目 |
[43:56] | Kidneys, lungs, they’re fucked. | 肾脏 肺 都不好使了 |
[43:58] | It’s gonna kill me, eventually. I’m on a million pills. | 我早晚会死在这上面 有吃不完的药 |
[44:01] | She takes me to the hospital, it’s over, | 她带我去医院 事情就结束了 |
[44:02] | and I’m not going out that way. | 我不会那样做的 |
[44:06] | Jackpot! | 正中彩头 |
[44:11] | So you are or aren’t full of shit? | 所以你是装满屎了吗 |
[44:16] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[44:20] | I ran out of my prescription. | 我的处方药吃完了 |
[44:22] | – What’s that? – Oxy-moron. It’s good for the pain. | -那是什么 -矛盾语[口误] 可以缓解疼痛 |
[44:26] | – Want one? – I’m good. | -来一片吗 -我不需要 |
[44:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:41] | Okay. Let’s go, smartass. | 好 走吧 小机灵鬼 |
[44:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:46] | – Wait, wait, wait. – What? | -等等 等下 -怎么了 |
[44:48] | – Where we going? – Oh. Apartment 44a. | -我们去哪儿 -44a号公寓 |
[44:51] | Ex-DEA agent lives there. He’s armed to the teeth. | 前缉毒局探员住在那儿 他全副武装 |
[44:54] | He’s like a survivalist. | 他像个生存主义者 |
[44:56] | See, if we’re gonna stand any kinda chance at all, | 听着 只要有机会 |
[44:58] | we need all the firepower we can get. | 就尽可能多地拿到武器 |
[44:59] | Remember, shoot to kill, kid. | 记住 孩子 开了枪就往死了打 |
[45:01] | I got your back. You got mine, all right? | 互相顾好对方的后面 好吗 |
[45:03] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[45:19] | Get the fuck in. | 他妈的快进去 |
[45:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[45:41] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[45:45] | Drop it. Drop it. | 放下枪 放下 |
[45:49] | Slowly. | 慢点儿 |
[45:52] | Now toss it. | 丢过来 |
[45:55] | Come on. | 快 |
[45:57] | Don’t fucking move or I’ll blow your head off. | 不要动 不然打爆你的头 |
[46:00] | Where’s the old man? | 那个老头呢 |
[46:03] | He’s up my ass, you wanna tickle his feet? | 他在我屁股上 你想挠挠他的脚吗 |
[47:40] | Come on. | 快啊过来 |
[47:41] | I can’t get a shot. | 这样我射不中 |
[48:36] | Wow! Oh, come on. Come on. | 来 快来 |
[48:41] | – You shot me! – Come on! | -你居然开枪打我 -来 |
[48:45] | Come on! | 过来 |
[48:47] | I couldn’t help it. You were in the way. | 我没办法 你挡住他了 |
[48:56] | Where the hell did they go? Did you see? | 他们去哪了 你看到了吗 |
[48:58] | You’re kidding me. I couldn’t see anything. | 开什么玩笑 我什么也看不到 |
[49:00] | You’re supposed to be my eyes, kid. | 孩子 你是我的眼 |
[49:02] | Okay, watch out. | 好 小心 |
[49:04] | Hey, hey! Don’t. I got a key. | 别 我有钥匙 |
[49:06] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – This guy’s friendly. | -你是在逗我吗 -这个伙计很友好 |
[49:09] | I think it’s this one. | 应该是这个 |
[49:10] | Yeah, there you go. | 好了 进来吧 |
[49:14] | Everything I told you, right? Huh? | 没骗你吧 |
[49:17] | One-stop shopping, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 一站式购物 |
[49:19] | – Holy shit. – Choose your weapon. | -天呐 -选择你的武器吧 |
[49:22] | Take your pick. | 随你挑 |
[49:50] | You a Nazi? | 你是纳粹吗 |
[49:59] | You don’t like people like me. | 你不喜欢我这样的人 |
[50:06] | Oh, no, I… | 没有 我… |
[50:09] | I don’t… feel that way anymore. | 我现在…不会这么想了 |
[50:13] | I didn’t think there was no Nazis left. | 我觉得肯定还有纳粹留下 |
[50:17] | I guess there gotta be some. | 肯定还有些活着的 |
[50:21] | But they must be old as shit like your ass. | 但是他们肯定和你一样老 |
[50:42] | Can you hold this? | 你能拿着吗 |
[50:48] | Bullet passed straight through the calf. | 子弹直接穿过了小腿 |
[50:50] | Tibia, fibula clear. | 胫骨 腓骨没事 |
[50:53] | Lucky me, huh? | 我运气还真好 是吧 |
[50:57] | No… I’m a good shot. | 不 是我枪法好 |
[51:06] | – Yeah. – One Thanksgiving, my dad… | -对 -一次感恩节 我爸爸 |
[51:16] | He went out and bought a bunch of frozen turkeys. | 他出去买了一堆冷冻火鸡 |
[51:20] | Not for eating them. | 不是为了吃 |
[51:23] | But he brought them home to just shoot the fuck out of them all. | 他把它们带回家朝它们射击 |
[51:26] | Just filled those birds up with lead. Just… | 砰砰砰地 那些死禽就满身子弹了 |
[51:31] | Target practice. | 射击练习 |
[51:37] | And I was really excited, ’cause… | 我特别兴奋 因为 |
[51:40] | I always wanted to be a doctor. | 我一直希望能成为医生 |
[51:43] | And I loved it ’cause… | 我很喜欢 因为 |
[51:46] | I got to pick all the bullets out of the birds and… | 我把所有的子弹从火鸡里取出来 |
[51:50] | Stitch up all the holes. | 把所有的弹孔缝合 |
[51:56] | So what were you and my dad really talking about downstairs? | 所以你和我爸爸在楼下到底在说什么 |
[52:06] | – Well… – For real. | -嗯 -说实话 |
[52:15] | I used to be on the detective squad out in New York. | 我之前在纽约的侦探组工作 |
[52:20] | Real busy. | 真的很忙 |
[52:22] | Never a down moment. I loved it. | 一刻也不能闲着 我很喜欢这个工作 |
[52:26] | And, uh, I hear a call for a gun run one night. | 某天晚上 我接到一个举报走私军火的电话 |
[52:31] | And, uh, I’m close, like four blocks away. | 我离得很近 只隔着差不多四个街区 |
[52:37] | I don’t even hesitate. Take it. | 我毫不犹豫地接了 |
[52:40] | But I’m with Jasmine. | 但是我和贾思敏在一起 |
[52:42] | Uh, she’s my, um… | 她是我的 |
[52:47] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[52:55] | That’s actually just not far from here. | 真的离这儿不远 |
[52:57] | No, baby, please… | 不 宝贝 拜托 |
[53:00] | She asked me not to take the call. | 她不让我接电话 |
[53:05] | Jasmine was a cop, too. | 贾思敏也是个警察 |
[53:09] | But I told her, you know, stay in the car and… | 但是我和她说 让她待在车里 |
[53:13] | And to call for backup. | 打电话叫请求救援 |
[53:15] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理这件事 |
[53:22] | So I go in there. | 于是我就过去了 |
[53:25] | I see a barrel. | 我看到一个枪管 |
[53:30] | I amped up, I squeezed the trigger… | 我很激动 扣下了扳机 |
[53:37] | And I’m just… | 我就 |
[53:43] | Jasmine? | 是贾思敏吗 |
[53:49] | Where was the guy with the gun? | 走私枪的家伙呢 |
[53:53] | There was no gun. | 根本没有枪 |
[53:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[53:56] | – You call this in? – Yeah. | -是你报的警吗 -是啊 |
[53:58] | You have any weapons on you, sir? Do you have any weapons? | 你身上有武器吗 先生 你有武器吗 |
[54:00] | This asshole just called in a fake gun run | 这混蛋报的是个假警 |
[54:03] | ’cause he figured that we were taking too | 因为他投诉了噪音 |
[54:05] | long to respond to his noise complaint. | 但是觉得我们出警太慢 |
[54:12] | That’s not on you, you know that. | 这不是你的错 你心里清楚 |
[54:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:18] | But it happened to me, you know. | 但这事发生在我身上 |
[54:26] | I put her in that position. | 是我让她遭遇这些 |
[54:33] | I always said I’d never hook up with a cop. | 我总说我绝不会和一个警察搞上 |
[54:38] | What, why? Because of your father? | 怎么 为什么 是因为你父亲吗 |
[54:40] | Yeah, I’m not really that into kissing my dad, you know. | 没错 我不是那种喜欢整天亲爸爸的女儿 |
[54:43] | Well, daddy issues, huh? | 父女矛盾 是吧 |
[54:55] | He always wanted a boy. | 他一直想要个男孩 |
[55:04] | Troy. | 我叫”特洛伊”[男子名] |
[55:08] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[55:14] | You met him. | 你又不是没见过他 |
[55:16] | I did. Yeah. | 是 |
[55:19] | He’s a fucking asshole, but… | 他是个混蛋 但是 |
[55:22] | I also met you… | 我也认识你 |
[55:25] | And I’m pretty sure he doesn’t think that. | 我很确定他不会这么想 |
[55:41] | Well done. | 漂亮 |
[55:45] | You act like you’ve never been shot before. | 你这样子像以前从没中过弹一样 |
[55:48] | God, you got the touch, doc. | 天啊 你真有两下子 医生 |
[55:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[55:55] | – You’re good. – Thank you. | -你可以动了 -谢谢 |
[56:06] | When we, uh, get out of here… | 等我们离开这里… |
[56:09] | Would you, um… | 你能… |
[56:12] | Be open to… | 就是… |
[56:15] | You know, helping me take these stitches out? | 就是 能帮我拆线吗 |
[56:18] | I’m gonna need ’em out for sure. | 我肯定要把这些线从我腿里弄出来的 |
[56:20] | No, no, I’m… I’m serious. Like, uh… | 别笑 我很严肃 比如 |
[56:22] | I’m… I’m very particular when it comes to making sure | 我得确保这些 |
[56:25] | I get my stitches out and all that. | 缝线都拆掉 这对我很重要 |
[56:27] | – Okay. – You know, needles and such. | -明白 -针头什么的 |
[56:32] | Well, I am particularly good at that. | 我特别擅长这个 |
[56:35] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[56:38] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[56:55] | Boss, you gotta see this. | 老大 你快来看 |
[57:04] | Ah, that looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[57:06] | Nice uzi, that’s a good one. | 乌兹冲锋枪挺不错 |
[57:08] | Have one of these. This could be handy. | 拿一把这个 这把可以随身带 |
[57:11] | I like this little baby here. | 我喜欢这些小家伙 |
[57:13] | Don’t you want an M4, maybe a shotgun? | 想来一把M4或者散弹枪吗 |
[57:15] | – Don’t fucking move! – Whoa, okay. | -不许动 -好吧 |
[57:21] | So this is the spot? | 就是这里吗 |
[57:23] | Why, you asking us or telling us? | 怎么 你是问我们还是告诉我们 |
[57:25] | I’m asking, fuck-face. | 我在问你呢 混蛋 |
[57:27] | – I’m just trying to clarify is all. – Yes. | -我只是想弄清楚 -对 |
[57:33] | This is the spot. | 就是这里 |
[57:36] | Put your weapons on the floor. | 把武器放在地上 |
[57:39] | All right, nice and slow now. | 好了 慢慢来 |
[57:41] | Make the man happy, sweetheart. | 顺着他的意思来 亲爱的 |
[57:44] | Weapons on the floor, that’s it. | 把武器放在地上 就这样 |
[57:47] | Nice and calm now. | 冷静下来 |
[57:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:57] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[58:36] | Ah, fuck me. Fuck! | 我操 妈的 |
[58:47] | Hey, nice fucking work, kid. | 干得漂亮 姑娘 |
[58:49] | I think I got a spare hole here. | 我身上好像被戳了个洞 |
[58:53] | Yeah, fuck. The old familiar part. | 就是这 操 老地方了 |
[58:56] | Yeah, help me up. You lie down, you die. Help me up. | 扶我起来 躺下的话死定了 扶我起来 |
[59:00] | Okay. Okay. | 就这样 没错 |
[59:04] | It’s empty! It’s fucking empty! | 是空的 他妈的是空的 |
[59:06] | I know it’s fucking empty! Shut the fuck up! | 我知道是空的 给我闭嘴 |
[59:08] | Okay. The old man knows where the art is. | 好了 老头子知道艺术品在哪 |
[59:10] | We find the old man, we find the art. | 我们找到老头子 就能找到艺术品 |
[59:12] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. | -走吧 -走 |
[59:16] | You trained Janet to attack the police? | 你训练珍妮特袭击警察 |
[59:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[59:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[59:28] | I was walking home from work… | 我下班回家的路上 |
[59:33] | And two cops, they stop me. | 两个警察拦住了我 |
[59:37] | Said I match a description of this robbery. | 说我符合一起抢劫的罪犯特征 |
[59:42] | I know what the description was. | 我知道是什么样的描述 |
[59:46] | Black male… | 黑人 |
[59:49] | 18 to 40s, 5’6 ” to 6’8″. | 18到40岁 1米67到2米3 |
[59:53] | I’ve been stopped like 20 times, and I ain’t commit any robbery. | 我已经被这样拦下20次了 但我没有抢劫 |
[59:58] | I was sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[1:00:01] | So I kept walking. | 所以我继续走 |
[1:00:07] | Said a few choice words… | 说了几句话 |
[1:00:10] | Pushed off of one of them. | 把一个警察推开 |
[1:00:16] | Next thing I knew, I was waking up in the hospital. | 等我再睁眼时 就是在医院里醒来了 |
[1:00:21] | I filed a notice of claim… | 我递交了申诉 |
[1:00:24] | Sued the city… | 起诉市政府 |
[1:00:28] | And got a big ass settlement and I moved down here. | 拿到了一大笔和解金 然后搬到了这里 |
[1:00:32] | And I rescued Janet. | 我救了珍妮特 |
[1:00:37] | Feels like dirty money. | 感觉像是黑钱 |
[1:00:41] | Like I took something that didn’t belong to me. | 好像我拿走了不属于我的东西 |
[1:00:45] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[1:00:50] | I do. | 我懂 |
[1:00:56] | I do. | 我懂 |
[1:01:01] | Okay, Ray… | 好了 雷 |
[1:01:03] | Oh… that’s a hole. | 那是个洞 |
[1:01:08] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我真的抱歉 |
[1:01:10] | I’m sorry, it was my fucking fault. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 都是我的错 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:01:14] | I was trying to do something to give us a shot. | 我只是想给我们找个机会 |
[1:01:15] | Shut the fuck up! Jesus. | 给我闭嘴 上帝啊 |
[1:01:18] | You did what you had to do, and you did good. | 你做了你该做的 而且做得很好 |
[1:01:20] | – So own it, all right? – I’m sorry. | -承认吧 好吗 -我很抱歉 |
[1:01:22] | If we get outta this, | 如果我们能逃出去 |
[1:01:24] | I’ll recommend you for any damn unit you want. | 你想去哪我就帮你引荐到哪儿 |
[1:01:27] | Except warrants. Fuck warrants. | 除了搜查科 去他妈的搜查科吧 |
[1:01:40] | Wow. That hurts. | 那真的好疼 |
[1:01:43] | – Are you okay? – Okay, let’s go. | -你还好吧 -没问题 走吧 |
[1:01:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:56] | We’ll go floor by floor until we find him. | 我们一层层搜 直到找到他 |
[1:02:00] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[1:02:03] | Well, he’s not taking a nap. | 反正他不是在睡觉 |
[1:02:06] | All right, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:02:09] | Not really, but hey, what else are we gonna do? | 不算是 但我们没别的办法了 |
[1:02:12] | Where’s my vest? | 我的防弹衣呢 |
[1:02:14] | Fat lot of good that did, huh? | 得亏我肚子上这么多脂肪给挡着 对吧 |
[1:02:17] | They don’t make them big enough, do they? | 他们做的还不够大 对吧 |
[1:02:20] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[1:02:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:02:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:02:46] | Ray! | 雷 |
[1:02:50] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[1:02:52] | Now! Get up. | 快点 站起来 |
[1:02:55] | I’ll shoot you in the fucking head. | 信不信爷爆了你的头 |
[1:02:56] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 给我起来 |
[1:03:01] | Move! | 走 |
[1:03:24] | Go in there. In there. | 进去 进去 |
[1:04:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:04:07] | – Hey. -Oh, shit. | -你来啦 -该死 |
[1:04:08] | – Hi, sweetie. – Hi. I got this. | -嗨 宝贝 -嗨 我来帮你处理 |
[1:04:12] | I’ve been looking for you two all over. Where you been? | 我到处在找你们俩 你们去哪儿了 |
[1:04:18] | These clowns are pretty heavy tooled up. | 这些小丑装备很齐全 |
[1:04:20] | You be careful, all right? | 小心点 好吗 |
[1:04:22] | I’d appreciate it if you could cap a couple of them, too. | 如果你能干掉他们 我将感激不尽 |
[1:04:24] | Sons of bitch… | 狗娘养的 |
[1:04:26] | It’s okay. Shh… | 好了 嘘 |
[1:04:30] | Hey, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[1:04:32] | Honey, don’t. No, honey, stop. | 亲爱的 别这样 别这样 |
[1:04:34] | I have too many holes in me. Just sit with me for a sec, huh? | 我身上太多洞了 陪我坐一会儿 好吗 |
[1:04:38] | Just sit with me for a sec. | 陪我坐一会儿 |
[1:04:40] | That’s it. Yeah. That’s it. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[1:04:46] | Good shooting. | 枪打得不错 |
[1:04:50] | I saw you down there. Good work. | 我看到你在下面打的了 干得好 |
[1:04:57] | Hold my hand, darling. Hold my hand. | 握住我的手 亲爱的 握着我的手 |
[1:04:59] | Yeah, that’s good. | 是的 很好 |
[1:05:09] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[1:05:45] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:06:03] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:06:42] | Will you let me know how it feels | 你待会能告诉我 |
[1:06:44] | for a bullet to go through your skin… | 子弹穿过你皮肤… |
[1:06:48] | And into your brain? | 再穿透你的大脑 是什么感觉吗 |
[1:06:53] | Why don’t you go and fuck yourself? | 怎么不朝自己开一枪试试 |
[1:07:14] | You know where your partner is? | 你知道你伙伴在哪吗 |
[1:07:22] | How about the old man? | 那个老头子呢 |
[1:07:27] | It was worth a shot. | 不给你一枪是不肯开口了 |
[1:07:34] | Adam-boy-Charlie. Over. Do you copy? | ABC 收到了吗 |
[1:07:49] | Is it over? | 这是结束了吗 |
[1:07:55] | We’re in the eye of the storm. | 我们在风眼 |
[1:08:04] | Open up. | 开门 |
[1:08:07] | It’s safe. | 很安全 |
[1:08:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:08:12] | We need weapons. | 我们需要武器 |
[1:08:13] | Guns, knives, anything that kills. | 枪 刀 任何能杀人的东西 |
[1:08:15] | Hey, we’re in the fucking same boat now, huh, Griffin? | 我们现在是一条船上的人了 格里芬 |
[1:08:17] | Yeah. And your father? | 是啊 你爸爸呢 |
[1:08:26] | It was getting real dark in here for a minute. | 这里过一会就会变黑 |
[1:08:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:08:38] | We should get out of here. | 我们该走了 |
[1:08:43] | Poppy flowers. | 《罂粟花》 |
[1:08:47] | Vincent Van gogh, $55 million. | 文森特·梵高 5500万美元 |
[1:08:50] | It’s here in this building. | 就在这栋楼里 |
[1:09:00] | Officer Cardillo. | 卡迪略警官 |
[1:09:05] | This is cardillo. | 我是卡迪略 |
[1:09:06] | I’m here with your partner, officer pena. | 我和你的同伴佩纳警官 在一起 |
[1:09:12] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[1:09:15] | Say hello. | 打个招呼 |
[1:09:18] | I’m okay. I’m okay, cardillo. | 我没事 我没事 卡迪略 |
[1:09:24] | I’m sure you can see, we’ve hit a lull in the storm. | 你肯定能看出来 风暴这会儿停了 |
[1:09:28] | Which gives us about 15 minutes to finish our business | 我们大概有15分钟来完成这笔交易 |
[1:09:32] | and safely exit. | 然后安全撤退 |
[1:09:34] | I would suggest, for officer Pena’s sake, | 为了佩纳警官的安全着想 |
[1:09:37] | that you refrain from calling for backup. | 我建议你不要请求支援 |
[1:09:45] | Officer Cardillo. | 卡迪略警官 |
[1:09:50] | I haven’t called. | 我没有呼叫支援 |
[1:09:52] | Then I’ll keep this simple for expediency. | 为了方便起见 我还是简单点 |
[1:09:56] | I want you, the old man and the art. | 我想要你 那个老头 还有那些艺术品 |
[1:10:11] | I can’t finish this here. | 我在这里无法为他治疗 |
[1:10:14] | – What is it? – He’s bleeding out. | -什么 -他血都要流光了 |
[1:10:17] | I gotta get him to a hospital, now. | 我现在就要带他去医院 |
[1:10:20] | Officer? | 警官 |
[1:10:26] | You can have me and the art… | 我可以带着艺术品去你那里… |
[1:10:32] | But you have to release officer Pena. | 但是你必须放了佩纳警官 |
[1:10:36] | That’s so cliché. So cliché. | 听听这话 真够陈词滥调的 |
[1:10:39] | You know, I figured you were the smart one. | 我觉得你是一个聪明人 |
[1:10:43] | Come to apartment 44a. | 来44a公寓 |
[1:10:47] | Leave your guns. | 不许带枪 |
[1:10:48] | If you’re not here in five minutes, I’ll execute your partner | 如果你五分钟内没到 我就处决你的搭档 |
[1:10:51] | and throw her out the fucking window. | 然后把她扔出那扇该死的窗户 |
[1:10:53] | Don’t make the same mistake you made in New York. | 别再犯下你在纽约时的错误了 |
[1:11:01] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道那件事 |
[1:11:03] | I know everything. I’m John the Baptist. | 我无所不知 我是可是浸礼者约翰 |
[1:11:20] | Where are they? | 它们在哪 |
[1:11:24] | Where the fuck are they? | 它们该死的在哪里 |
[1:11:26] | – I… don’t know. – Don’t you fucking lie to me. | -我 我不知道 -你他妈别想对我撒谎 |
[1:11:33] | They came here looking for you. | 他们来就是为了找你 |
[1:11:36] | Did you hear what he said they’re gonna do? | 你听到他们想干嘛了吧 |
[1:11:38] | They’re gonna fucking kill Pena, | 他们该死的要杀了佩纳 |
[1:11:40] | and then they’re gonna hunt us down. | 然后来追杀我们 |
[1:11:43] | This storm is gonna start back up, | 风暴会卷土重来 |
[1:11:46] | and then we’re gonna be trapped. | 我们会被困住 |
[1:11:49] | They’ll be shooting fish in a fucking barrel. | 他们不费吹灰之力就可以做到 |
[1:12:04] | They have been in my family since the war. | 自从大战之后 它们就一直在我家流传着了 |
[1:12:10] | – Are you a Nazi? – No. | -你是纳粹吗 -我不是 |
[1:12:17] | My father was. | 我爸爸是 |
[1:12:21] | And he passed these paintings to me. | 他把这些画传给了我 |
[1:12:29] | That’s blood money. | 沾血的钱 |
[1:12:33] | Are they in the building? | 那些画在大楼里吗 |
[1:12:37] | Are they in the fucking building? | 它们是不是在这座该死的大楼里 |
[1:12:38] | Tell him! | 告诉他 |
[1:12:48] | Two minutes. | 还有两分钟 |
[1:12:54] | Here. Take this. | 给你 拿着这个 |
[1:12:57] | – Why? – You’re gonna need it. | -为什么 -你会用上的 |
[1:12:59] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:13:00] | We’re gonna go on up there and finish this. | 我们现在就去了结这事 |
[1:13:02] | Okay. I know you know how to shoot. | 我知道你会开枪 |
[1:13:07] | You get out when you can. Both of you. | 一有机会 你们两个就赶紧一起出去 |
[1:13:19] | Don’t take the scaffolding. | 别走脚手架 |
[1:13:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:13:34] | All right, buddy. Let’s go. | 来吧 伙计 我们走 |
[1:13:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:13:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:13:42] | We gotta keep moving. Come on. | 我们得继续前进 走 |
[1:14:05] | – I can’t. – Hey. | -我做不到 -嘿 |
[1:14:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:14:15] | One minute. | 还有一分钟 |
[1:14:34] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[1:14:36] | – Let her go first. – I don’t think so. | -你先把她放了 -不行 |
[1:14:39] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[1:15:08] | Come on, forward. | 走 往前走 |
[1:15:11] | Open that door, slowly. | 慢慢地打开门 |
[1:15:17] | Slowly. | 慢慢打开 |
[1:15:23] | You moved it all in here, huh? | 你都搬到这里来了 |
[1:15:27] | Ray was the only person that I trusted. | 雷是我唯一信赖的人 |
[1:15:33] | It’s that way. | 这个方向 |
[1:15:46] | After you. | 你先进 |
[1:15:47] | And if there’s anything other than art | 如果门的另外一边 |
[1:15:49] | on the other side of that door… | 有除了艺术品之外的东西的话 |
[1:15:52] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[1:16:03] | Go in. | 进去 |
[1:17:10] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[1:17:16] | Please… take the paintings down. | 请把这些画拿下来 |
[1:17:29] | Let me get the keys to your Van. | 给我你的车钥匙 |
[1:17:31] | – No, not my ride. – Give me the keys to your Van. | -别啊 我的车 -给我你的车钥匙 |
[1:17:37] | A little jumpy. | 有点不稳啊 |
[1:17:42] | Take off your uniform. | 脱下你的制服 |
[1:17:46] | I just met you. | 我只不过刚认识你 |
[1:17:48] | Yeah, we’re gonna get a lot closer now. | 没错 现在我们变得更亲近了 |
[1:17:52] | All right… | 来吧 |
[1:17:54] | Hey. You got this? | 你能撑住吧 |
[1:18:01] | Let’s have a moment. | 咱们来好好聊聊 |
[1:18:05] | Contessa’s back. | 康泰莎回来了 |
[1:18:14] | Are you satisfied? | 你现在满意了吗 |
[1:18:16] | All right, shut the fuck up. | 该死的给我闭嘴 |
[1:18:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:21] | I love the dark room. | 我喜欢漆黑的房间 |
[1:18:28] | Decoys, right? | 诱饵 对吧 |
[1:18:33] | Decoys! | 诱饵 |
[1:18:48] | These are decoys? | 这些是诱饵 |
[1:18:51] | Does that look like a fucking masterpiece to you? | 你觉得那他妈的像杰作吗 |
[1:18:55] | No. You want the real shit? | 你想要真正的狗屎 |
[1:18:58] | Old man Nazi fuck, | 该死的纳粹老头 |
[1:19:01] | he hid them in other people’s apartments. | 把它们藏在别人的公寓里 |
[1:19:07] | Just hiding them… right in plain sight. | 把这些东西…藏在光天化日之下 |
[1:19:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:19:20] | Let’s go find them. | 现在去找到它们 |
[1:19:24] | Well, you got a way with words. | 你还真是很会解读文字 |
[1:19:26] | – I’ll give you that. – Come. | -我会给你的 -过去 |
[1:19:30] | – We’re cool. – Don’t worry, | -我们很好 -不要担心 |
[1:19:32] | – I’m gonna let you shoot him. – Okay. | -我会让你开枪打他的 -好的 |
[1:19:40] | It’s okay. | 可以的 |
[1:20:42] | If there’s water coming in, there’s a way out. | 如果有水进来 那就肯定有出口 |
[1:20:47] | Come on, let’s do this. | 来吧 我们进去吧 |
[1:20:48] | What… shit. | 什么 该死 |
[1:20:54] | The old man talked his way into all these apartments? | 那个老头说了如何进入这些公寓的路线了 |
[1:20:58] | Yeah, he owned the building. | 是的 整栋楼都是他的 |
[1:21:01] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[1:21:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天爷 |
[1:21:35] | This is the crown Jewel. | 这是无价之宝啊 |
[1:21:38] | The concert. | 《音乐会》 |
[1:21:41] | Johannes vermeer. | 约翰内斯·维米尔的大作 |
[1:21:44] | Isabella Stewart gardner | 伊莎贝拉·斯图尔特·加德纳 |
[1:21:46] | bought this painting at an auction in Paris in 1892 for $5,000. | 在巴黎的一次拍卖会上以5000美元买下了这幅画 |
[1:21:53] | And now it has an estimated worth… 200 million. | 而现在它的估价则是…两亿美元 |
[1:22:01] | Art sucks. | 艺术真是逊毙了 |
[1:22:06] | Take it down. | 把它拿下来 |
[1:22:13] | Hey. Carefully. | 当心点 |
[1:22:36] | Okay. Okay. Hey, look at me. | 放松 看着我 |
[1:22:39] | Look at me. We’re gonna be okay. We’re not gonna die. | 看着我 我们会没事的 不会死的 |
[1:22:42] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -没事的 |
[1:22:45] | There’s gotta be a way out of here. | 一定有办法出去的 |
[1:22:46] | Hey, hey. This… hold this light. | 嘿 拿着这个手电筒 |
[1:22:49] | – What are you doing? – I’m going down. | -你要干什么 -我要潜下去 |
[1:22:51] | Point the light down. I’m going to find a way out. | 用手电筒照着下面 我会找到出路的 |
[1:22:53] | Okay. One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:23:05] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:23:25] | What’s in there? | 里面是什么 |
[1:23:27] | I don’t know. Nothing. | 我不知道 什么都没有 |
[1:23:31] | That’s a lot of locks for nothing. | 用这么多锁却说没东西 |
[1:23:34] | Open the door. | 打开 |
[1:23:48] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[1:23:52] | Anything? | 看到了吗 |
[1:23:54] | – Oh, shit. – I got you. I got you. | -该死 -我抓住你了 |
[1:23:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:59] | Oh… | 噢 |
[1:24:00] | – Anything? – I found it. | -有出口吗 -我找到了 |
[1:24:02] | Take my… take it. | 抓住 我的手 |
[1:24:04] | – Okay. Okay. – We’re gonna get outta here. | -好 -我们现在就离开这里 |
[1:24:06] | Here we go. One, two, three… | 准备 一 二 三 |
[1:24:25] | – Are you sure you wanna do this? – Open it! | -你确定想这样做吗 -给我打开 |
[1:24:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:24:32] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[1:25:14] | Knock, knock. | “咚咚咚” |
[1:25:16] | How we holding up there, sir? | 感觉怎么样啊 这位先生 |
[1:25:19] | You doing all right? | 你都还好吗 |
[1:25:22] | I’m thankful to be alive. | 我真的很庆幸能活下来 |
[1:25:26] | Thank you, doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[1:25:30] | Excuse me, sir. | 先生 打扰一下 |
[1:25:32] | Uh, I’m here to take a statement on an incident that happened | 我是来就发生在不远的一栋公寓楼里的 |
[1:25:36] | at an apartment building not far from here. | 事故拿一份陈述 |
[1:25:42] | Who woulda thought… | 谁能想到 |
[1:25:44] | That I’d be this happy to see a cop walk through them doors? | 我会这么高兴看到一个警察从门口进来 |
[1:25:50] | How’d you get out? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[1:25:53] | Well, uh… | 嗯 |
[1:25:56] | I fed your cat while you were out. | 我在你不在的时候喂了你的猫 |
[1:26:02] | We have a 10-31 in progress. | 我们有一桩案子 |
[1:26:05] | – That’s our cue. – On our way. | -是在叫我们了 -马上到 |
[1:26:06] | Yeah. Hey, doc, um, do you wanna look at my leg? | 医生,你能看看我的腿吗 |
[1:26:12] | Mm, we already played doctor, didn’t we? | 我们不是已经演过医生游戏了吗 |
[1:26:14] | Are you going to take my stitches out? | 你能帮我拆线吗 |
[1:26:16] | – You gonna take me out? – Bet your sweet ass I am. | -你要约我出去 -是的没错 |
[1:26:20] | I… I didn’t mean it like that, obviously. | 我 我当然不是这个意思 |
[1:26:23] | Respect to your, like, workplace. | 我很尊重你的工作 |
[1:26:25] | No pressure. | 我不强迫你 |
[1:26:27] | – No pressure. – This is that moment… | -不强迫 -就是现在 |
[1:26:29] | Yeah. Where I’m gonna… | 就是我现在要去 |
[1:26:30] | – This can wait. – Yeah, of course. | -可以等你 -哦 太棒了 |
[1:26:33] | – I would not… I would… – No. | -我 我不会 -不会什么 |
[1:26:35] | – I’m not gonna cross any lines. – No. I know. | -我不会越界的 -我知道你不会 |
[1:26:37] | Okay. Can I… if I beg you? | 好吧 那如果我求你的话 |
[1:26:44] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 出发吧 |
[1:26:47] | Rock me like a hurricane. | 让我大开眼界吧 |
[1:26:49] | Hey… | 对了 |
[1:26:50] | – I got you something. – Okay. | -我给你带了点东西 -好的 |
[1:27:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:27:12] | Now I gotta figure out how to sell this shit. | 现在得想办法把这东西卖出去了 |