Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Ford v Ferrari(极速车王)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Ford v Ferrari(极速车王)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:极速车王
英文名称:Ford v Ferrari
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:52] This is live coverage of the 1959 24 Hours of Le Mans. 这里是1959年勒芒24小时耐力赛的现场直播
[00:57] We’ve reached the halfway point 比赛已经进行到了一半
[00:58] and so far witnessed Aston Martin number 5, 到目前为止 我们目睹了由卡罗尔·谢尔比驾驶的
[01:01] driven by Carroll Shelby, 阿斯顿马丁5号
[01:02] making great gains in the last hour. 在过去的一小时里增加了大量行驶里程
[01:05] If he keeps this pace up, 如果他继续保持当前的速度
[01:05] 极速车王
[01:06] he could have a chance at the… 他就有可能赢得…
[01:20] 燃油
[01:25] He’s coming in. 他要进站了
[01:27] He’s coming in. Let’s go, let’s go. 他要进站了 快点 行动起来
[01:29] – Tires! – Let’s go, let’s go. -拿轮胎 -快点 行动起来
[01:31] I know you’re tired, but come on, let’s make this fast. 我知道你们累了 加把劲 速战速决
[01:33] Move, move, move! 动起来 动起来 快
[01:37] She’s running a little hot, but we’re good. 它有点过热 但没什么大问题
[01:38] Tires are still gripping. 轮胎还有抓地力
[01:40] – Fire! – The fuel! Fire! -着火了 -油点着了
[01:41] – Shelby, it’s you! – Grab that blanket! -谢尔比 你着火了 – 把那条毯子拿来
[01:44] Get off me! Off! 放开我 放开
[01:48] You okay? 你还好吗
[01:52] Fill the tank! 给油箱加油啊
[01:55] – Shelby, you just… – Am I on fire? -谢尔比 你刚刚… -我身上着火了吗
[01:59] Am I on goddamn fire? 我他妈身上着火了吗
[02:01] – No, you’re not on fire. – Fill the damn tank! -你没着火 -那就赶快给油箱加油
[02:02] – Fill the tank. – Fill the tank. -加油 -加油
[02:03] Get it ready! 准备好
[02:06] – Where am I, Eddie? – Two laps up, my friend. -我现在在什么位置 艾迪 -领先两圈
[02:08] Car’s yours. 车准备好了
[02:09] Go get ’em. 上吧
[02:33] Aston Martin number 5, driven by Carroll Shelby, 由卡罗尔·谢尔比驾驶的阿斯顿马丁5号
[02:35] has maintained his lead 在比赛将要结束时
[02:37] as we’re nearing the final minutes of the race. 保持了领先地位
[02:39] Shelby. 谢尔比
[02:40] The checkered flag is out. 方格旗已经出现了
[02:43] The crowd are on their feet. 观众们翘首以盼
[02:45] Shelby. 谢尔比
[02:45] takes the title! 赢得了冠军
[02:47] An American wins Le Mans. 一个美国人赢了勒芒耐力赛
[02:48] Shelby. 谢尔比
[02:51] Carroll Shelby. 卡罗尔·谢尔比
[02:52] What? 什么
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1688个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:278个,六级词汇:135个,GRE词汇:143个,托福词汇:190个,考研词汇:308个,专四词汇:248个,专八词汇:34个,
所有生词标注共:528个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:53] This is something you can’t ignore anymore. 这事你不能再无视下去了
[02:55] Oh, I take the pills. The pills work. 我吃药啊 药片有用的
[02:58] An elevated heart rate, say 130 BPM, 过快的心率 比如每分钟130下
[03:02] sustained even for a short period, 即使持续时间很短
[03:04] you run a critical risk of cardiac arrest. 你也很有可能会心跳骤停
[03:06] – I’ll race shorter format then. – That’s not gonna work. -那我就开一些短程比赛 -那样也没用
[03:08] Well, I could race NASCAR. Formula One. 我可以开纳斯卡车赛 F1锦标赛
[03:11] The valve is shot, Shelby. 你的心脏瓣膜撑不住了 谢尔比
[03:14] This is as serious as it gets. 这件事很严重
[03:15] In my opinion, you’re lucky to be sitting here today. 在我看来 你今天能坐在这里就已经是万幸了
[03:18] Well, I feel real lucky. 我确实觉得自己很幸运
[03:22] Luckiest guy on earth. 我觉得我是全世界最幸运的人
[03:42] There’s a point. 在七千转时
[03:44] 7,000 RPM where everything fades. 有一个临界点 一切都变得虚无
[03:57] The machine becomes weightless. 车失去了重量
[04:00] Just disappears. 直接消失了
[04:03] Watch it, buddy! 当心点 伙计
[04:10] And all that’s left is a body 只留下一具躯壳
[04:13] moving through space and time. 在时空中穿梭
[04:21] 7,000 RPM. 七千转
[04:24] That’s where you meet it. 就是那个临界点
[04:29] It asks you a question. 它会向你提出一个问题
[04:32] The only question that matters. 一个终极的问题
[04:37] “Who are you?” “你究竟是谁”
[04:45] Now, it’s von Trips in the Ferrari, 现在驾驶法拉利的是冯·特里普斯
[04:48] coming into the corkscrew. 他来到了下坡急弯
[04:49] Hey, I called you three times, and you never answer the phone. 我给你打了三次电话 你一次都没回我
[04:49] He’s braking late. 他在延迟刹车
[04:51] Oh! He sets a new lap record! 他创造了新的圈速纪录
[04:52] I answer the phone every time it rings. 每个电话我都会接
[04:54] No, sir, you do not. 不 先生 你没接
[04:55] Yes, I do. 我接了
[04:56] No, you don’t. 不 你没接
[04:57] A month ago, this car was fine. 一个月前 这辆车还好好的
[05:00] Now, it won’t even start. 现在都没法发动了
[05:02] And when it does, it’s, “Boom, boom, boom!” 每次一发动 就砰砰作响
[05:05] When I pull out of the driveway, 我把这车开出车道
[05:07] the dog has a heart attack. 路旁的狗都要吓出心脏病
[05:10] All I’m asking is for you to make it like it was. 我只希望你能把这车修好
[05:13] Yeah, you’ve coked up the inlet valves and the plugs. 你把进气阀和火花塞憋住了
[05:16] Nothing wrong with the car, 车没问题
[05:17] just the way it’s being driven. 有问题的是开车方式
[05:18] The way it’s being driven? 开车方式
[05:19] Too much fuel, not enough spark. 燃料太多 火星不够
[05:20] That’s what’s making her misfire. 所以它才会打不着火
[05:21] You wanna run that by me in English? 你想用人话跟我解释一遍吗
[05:25] All right, sir. 好吧 先生
[05:28] So… 你看啊
[05:30] that there, that is a sport car. 那边那辆车 是辆跑车
[05:33] You have to drive her like a sport car. 你必须用开跑车的方法来开她
[05:35] If you drive her like a school teacher, 如果你像个学校老师一样来开她
[05:37] she’ll clog up. All right? 它就会堵塞 知道吗
[05:39] Try changing up at 5,000 RPM, not two. 等五千转的时候再换挡 别两千转就换
[05:42] Drive like you mean it. Hard and tight. 开车的时候认真点 干脆利落
[05:47] She’ll run clean. 它就会顺畅无阻了
[05:48] Are you telling me I don’t know how to drive my own car? 你是在跟我说我不知道怎么开自己的车吗
[05:53] No. 不是
[05:54] But if you ask me, this isn’t your car. 但如果你问我的话 你确实驾驭不了这车
[05:56] Your car’s more a Plymouth or a Studebaker. 普利茅斯或者斯图贝克这种车更适合你
[06:01] You and me have a problem, buddy? 你是对我有什么意见吗 伙计
[06:04] I don’t have a problem. I had an MG. 我没有意见 我曾经有辆名爵
[06:06] Mine ran just fine. 我的车开着就挺好
[06:07] Screw you, you limey prick. 去你的 你这个狗屁英国佬
[06:09] I want my money back. 我要退款
[06:10] Oh, behave. I’d give it to ya. 文明一点 退给你就是了
[06:13] But you haven’t paid for last month’s service yet. 但你上个月的保养费还没给呢
[06:15] This country, the customer’s always right. 在这个国家 顾客就是上帝
[06:18] You ever hear that? 你没听说过吗
[06:18] Yeah. Yeah. 听过 听过
[06:21] Utter nonsense. 完全就是屁话
[06:23] Now remember, I advanced the timing, 记好了 我把定时链调快了
[06:25] so a smidge twitchy in first. 所以刚开始车会有点抖
[06:28] Get the revs up. Good lad. Revs up. 把转速提上去 就这样 转速提上去
[06:33] Ta-ra. 再见
[06:37] Another satisfied customer? 又是一个满意而归的顾客吗
[06:41] Can I help you, miss? 何事需要效劳 小姐
[06:45] Wasn’t that an MGA 1500? 刚刚那辆不是名爵的MGA 1500吗
[06:49] You know your cars. 你很懂车嘛
[06:51] Well, I like them. 我很喜欢车
[06:53] I love the sound they make. 我喜欢发动机的轰鸣声
[06:55] The way it goes right through you. 那声音直接穿过你的身体
[06:57] Right. 没错
[06:59] That vibration. 那种振动
[07:03] Mine’s the wood-paneled 我的车是那辆镶木板的
[07:06] Country Squire… 福特乡绅
[07:09] across the street. 就停在街对面
[07:11] A real hot rod. 一辆改装的大马力车
[07:14] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[07:15] – Is it fast? – Very. -开得快吗 -非常快
[07:17] Wait a second. What type of girl are ya? 等等 你是哪种女孩
[07:20] Type of girl who likes the smell of wet gasoline. 我这种女孩喜欢闻汽油味
[07:23] Burnt rubber. 和烧过的橡胶味
[07:24] Oh, what, are you some kind of a deviant, are ya? 那你有点离经叛道 不是吗
[07:28] Well, only since I married you. 还不是因为我嫁给了你
[07:38] Hey, Gar, what’s going on? 加尔 怎么回事
[07:39] Something’s up. 出事了
[07:42] Hi, Lee. 你好 李
[07:42] Listen, he isn’t as sure as you are about the banks. 听着 银行这事他没你确定
[07:47] I’m not as sure about this… 我也不确定这事…
[07:49] How’s this going out? 进展如何
[07:54] – Don, what’s going on? – I don’t know. -唐 怎么回事 -我不知道
[07:58] Mr. Ford, welcome to the room. 福特先生 欢迎来到车间
[08:00] Good afternoon, Mr. Ford. 下午好 福特先生
[08:01] Nice to see you, sir. 幸会 先生
[08:07] Shut it down, Mr. Beebe. 停工 毕比先生
[08:16] John! 约翰
[08:21] All stop. 全部停下
[08:34] Hear that? 听见那声音了吗
[08:38] That’s the sound of the Ford Motor Company… 那就是福特汽车公司
[08:42] out of business. 要倒闭的声音
[08:50] In 1899, my grandfather, Henry, by God, Ford… 1899年 我的祖父亨利·福特
[08:56] was walking home from Edison Illumination 从爱迪生照明公司走回家
[08:59] after working a double shift. 他那时刚上完两轮班
[09:01] He was ruminating. 他左思右想
[09:04] That morning, he had himself an idea 那个清晨 他产生了一个想法
[09:06] that changed the world. 那个想法改变了世界
[09:09] Sixty-five years 65年过去了
[09:11] and 47 million automobiles later, 在生产了四千七百万辆车之后
[09:14] what shall be his legacy? 他将留下什么
[09:19] Getting it in the tail pipe from a Chevy Impala. 雪佛兰羚羊排出的尾气
[09:19] 通用汽车旗下雪佛兰的畅销车型
[09:27] Here’s what I want you to do. 我希望你们做如下事项
[09:29] Walk home. 走回家
[09:34] While you’re walking, I want you to ruminate. 你们在走的时候 我希望你们能好好思索
[09:38] Man comes to my office with an idea, 谁能带着想法走进我的办公室
[09:41] that man keeps his job. 谁就能保住工作
[09:45] Rest of you second-best losers… 其他的二流失败者…
[09:48] stay home. 就待在家里吧
[09:50] You don’t belong at Ford. 你不属于福特公司
[10:02] Shelby! 谢尔比
[10:06] I see you. Up and at ’em, buddy. 我看见你了 该起床了 伙计
[10:12] – Go away. – Come on. You can do it. -走开 -快点 你可以的
[10:17] Come on, baby. 快起床吧 宝贝
[10:18] 8:30 a.m., time to roll. 八点半了 该出发了
[10:20] Let’s go. 快来
[10:22] – Let’s go. Let’s go, go, go. – Go away. -快来快来 -滚开
[10:24] It’s 8:30 a.m., baby. Time to roll. 已经八点半了 宝贝 该出发了
[10:28] Come on. 走吧
[10:30] Hey, Phil. 你好啊 菲尔
[10:31] Hey, Bob. 你好啊 鲍勃
[10:33] Is Shelby here? 谢尔比在吗
[10:34] it’s touch and go. 很难说
[10:42] Shelby, you’re up bright and early. 谢尔比 你起得可真早
[10:44] Well, early bird gets the worm, Pops. 早起的鸟儿有虫吃嘛 老爹
[10:52] All right, who you worried about? 好吧 你担心谁
[10:53] Well, you got Red Faris and Bill Rushton. 瑞德·法里斯和比尔·拉什顿
[10:56] They’re all in 327s. 他们都开327发动机的
[10:57] Corvettes. What about Bondurant? 科尔维特 那邦杜兰特呢
[10:59] Bondurant? Well, he’s still driving… 邦杜兰特吗 他还在给…
[11:01] – Mr. Shelby, can I get an autograph? – for Washburn. -谢尔比先生 能给我签个名吗 -沃什伯恩开车
[11:04] Number 614. 614号
[11:06] – Thank you so much. – All right, just relax. All right. -太感谢了 -好了 放轻松
[11:08] We’re gonna eat those Vettes for breakfast. 科尔维特那些车都不足挂齿
[11:10] We’re lighter, we’re faster, 我们更轻 更快
[11:11] and that don’t work, we’re nastier. 如果这些都没用的话 我们更野
[11:13] Hey, Dad, before the race starts, 各位爸爸们 在比赛开始之前
[11:16] take your son over to the Willow Springs… 带着你们的儿子来柳泉赛道看看吧…
[11:18] Hey, Phil. Hey, take it easy on us today, bud. 菲尔 今天对我们手下留点情 老兄
[11:25] You all right? 有什么问题吗
[11:26] Paragraph 15.4, section 2b of the SCCA standard 美国赛车俱乐部标准第2b节第15.4条
[11:29] dictates all AF class cars must have 规定了所有AF级赛车的后备箱容量
[11:32] minimum trunk space of 20 inches by 12 inches by 6 inches. 尺寸至少要长20英寸 宽12英寸 高6英寸
[11:36] Your trunk doesn’t close. 你这车连后备箱都合不上
[11:38] – Ergo car fails standard. – Wait, wait, wait. What? -因此这辆车不符合标准 -等等 什么
[11:40] Ergo car is disqualified from 因此这辆车没有资格
[11:42] – said Class A competition. – No, no, no. Look, look, look. -参加A级比赛 -不不不 听着
[11:43] Can I ask you a question, all right? 让我问你个问题好吗
[11:45] When you were a little boy, did you think, 当你还是个小男孩的时候 你有没有想过
[11:48] “When I grow up, “等我长大了
[11:49] I want to go to the fabled Willow Springs Raceway, 我想去传说中的柳泉赛道
[11:52] and I want to enforce 然后我想执行
[11:53] paragraph 15.4, section 2b 美国赛车俱乐部标准第2b节第15.4条中
[11:55] of the SCCA regulations on luggage capacity”? 关于后备箱容量的规定”
[11:58] – All right, that’s it. – Did you? -好了 就这样 -你想过吗
[11:59] I’m ruling you and your team disqualified from this race. 我要取消你和你的队伍的参赛资格
[12:04] Well, if it isn’t Lance Reventlow. 这该不会是兰斯·瑞文特罗吧
[12:06] – Shelby. – How you doing, Lance? -谢尔比 -你最近怎么样 兰斯
[12:08] – Pops. – Hey, Lance. -老爹 -你好啊 兰斯
[12:09] Allow me to introduce Dieter Voss. 请允许我向你们介绍迪特·沃斯
[12:11] Runs Brumos Porsche out of Jacksonville. 他在杰克逊维尔运营着布鲁莫斯保时捷车队
[12:12] Oh, I know all about Mr. Voss. 久仰沃斯先生大名
[12:14] You’re having a hell of a season with that Abarth, sir. 你可是用那辆阿巴斯在赛季取得了辉煌战绩啊 先生
[12:17] – Seeing results for your Cobra, too. – Thank you. -你那辆福特眼镜蛇也是战果累累 -多谢夸奖
[12:19] Your guy Miles is impressive. 你手下那个叫迈尔斯的挺不错
[12:20] – Oh, you following Miles? – Oh, yes. -你还在关注迈尔斯 -没错
[12:22] Well, he was a USAC road racing champ in ’61. 他在1961年赢得了美国汽车俱乐部竞速赛冠军
[12:25] He won the Pikes Peak Hill Climb. 他赢下了派克峰登山赛
[12:27] He was SCCA C-class champion three years in a row 他连续三年赢得美国赛车俱乐部C级冠军赛
[12:29] in this piece-of-shit MG he built himself. 开的还是那辆他自己造的破名爵
[12:32] We heard he’s, difficult. 我们听说他很难搞
[12:33] What, Ken? No, no. Ken’s a puppy dog. 什么 肯吗 不不 肯就是一只小狗狗
[12:35] Hey, Lance, tell the man. You’ve raced against Ken. 兰斯 告诉他事实 你跟肯比赛过
[12:38] Oh, I’ve driven more behind him than against him. 谈不上比赛吧 几乎都是我落后
[12:41] Well, Brumos is looking for a driver 布鲁莫斯正在找车手
[12:43] for our number two car at Sebring. 来驾驶我们在赛百灵耐力赛中的2号车
[12:45] – Is that right? – How is that even possible? -是吗 -这怎么可能
[12:47] Think your guy Miles can make the grade? 你觉得你手下的迈尔斯可以吗
[12:49] – Oh, well, Ken… – Is he, mate? Hey! -肯这个人… -他有没有这么做 伙计
[12:51] Jim! Is he putting his bloody carryal 吉姆 他有没有把他所有的行李
[12:53] – in your trunk? – What? -都放进你的后备箱 -什么
[12:55] Discretionary infraction. 这是可自由裁量的违规
[12:56] Gentlemen, excuse me a moment. 各位 失陪一会
[12:59] To be honest, Ken was born for Sebring. 说实话 肯就是为了赛百灵耐力赛而生的
[13:02] Nothing in there about my trunk 这里面没有哪句话规定了后备箱尺寸
[13:05] and your lovely little portmanteau. 也没规定你那可爱的小行李箱的尺寸
[13:08] You’re holding the ’62 edition of the SCCA. 你拿的是1962年那版的老标准
[13:12] And you can stick this bloody sticker 你可以把这张该死的贴纸
[13:15] where the sun don’t shine. 贴在见不得光的地方
[13:17] Hey, Bill. What seems to be the problem, Bill? 比尔 有什么问题吗 比尔
[13:19] The problem is that Bill here is an arsehole. 问题就是这位比尔是个混蛋
[13:21] – No, he doesn’t mean that. – Oh, yes, he does. Yes, he does. -他不是真心的 -他就是真心的
[13:24] No, he really does think that Bill is an arsehole. 不 他真的觉得比尔就是个混蛋
[13:27] – I’m just doing my job here. – Hang on. Bill, Bill, Bill. -我只是在尽我的职责 -别急 比尔
[13:29] In my experience, there is… Listen to me. 依我的经验看 肯定有…听我说
[13:31] Something like this, there’s always a middle ground. 一般这种事 肯定有折中办法
[13:33] – All right? Now, Ken’s outta line. – And I’m just doing my job. -好吗 肯是有点过分 -我只是在尽我的职责
[13:35] I understand you are. 这我也理解
[13:36] You know how he gets on a race day. 你也知道他在比赛日的表现
[13:38] You know that. All right? 你清楚的 不是吗
[13:39] But you’re not gonna DQ us over a trunk. 你也没必要因为一个后备箱就取消我们的比赛资格
[13:47] – What? – You see that guy? -什么 -你看见那家伙了吗
[13:50] Got his tail up. 兴致勃勃的
[13:58] Happy, Bill? 高兴了吗 比尔
[14:02] Bill, I’ll handle it. I’ll talk to him. 比尔 我来处理吧 我来跟他谈谈
[14:04] I’ll talk to him. You just go and have a great day. 我来跟他谈谈 你就好好去享受今天吧
[14:06] Hey, folks, feeling hungry? 各位 饿了吗
[14:08] Head on over to the snack bar… 那不妨去零食吧转转…
[14:10] Shit. 该死
[14:12] Bulldog. 斗牛犬
[14:15] You know who that was I was just talking to? 你知道刚刚我在跟谁谈话吗
[14:16] Bill. 比尔
[14:17] – Before that. – No. -在那之前 -不知道
[14:19] It was Dieter Voss. 是迪特·沃斯
[14:21] Who’s that? 他是哪位
[14:23] He runs Porsche, Ken. 他运营着保时捷车队 肯
[14:25] It’s a little German car company. Maybe you heard of it. 是个德国的小汽车公司 你或许有所耳闻
[14:27] All right. 好吧
[14:28] He wanted you to drive at Sebring. 他想让你代表他们参加赛百灵耐力赛
[14:30] But he’d heard you were difficult. 但他听说你很难搞
[14:37] I thought we felt the same way about, Germans. 我还以为我们对德国人看法相同
[14:46] Do you like losing, Ken? 你喜欢输吗 肯
[14:50] Excuse me? 你说什么
[14:51] Oh, you heard me. 你听见了
[14:54] I don’t lose. 我不会输
[14:55] Without sponsors, you get no car, Ken. 没有赞助商 你就没有车 肯
[14:59] And last I checked, the professionals 据我所知 所有的职业赛车手
[15:01] – all have a car. – Shel! -都有辆车 -谢尔
[15:02] You cannot win the SCCA without one. 没车你根本赢不了美国赛车俱乐部的比赛
[15:05] If you’re not winning, you are losing. 如果你赢不了 那就是输了
[15:07] Don’t make me lamp this at your head. 别逼我用这玩意给你的脑门来一下
[15:09] Did you bring your son all the way out here 你大老远地把你儿子带来这里
[15:10] to watch you get disqualified 是为了让他来看你被取消比赛资格
[15:12] or just act like a jackass? 还是为了让他见识你这副混蛋模样
[15:17] Damn! 牛逼
[15:22] Well, that answers that. 你身体力行地回答了这个问题
[15:42] Peter… 彼得
[15:53] May I help you, gentlemen? 有什么事吗 先生们
[15:53] 肯·迈尔斯有限公司 外国车专家 大修 发动机调校
[15:54] Yes, is Ken Miles here? 肯·迈尔斯在吗
[15:57] No. 不在
[15:58] We need to speak to Mr. Miles. 我们想跟迈尔斯先生谈谈
[15:59] I’m his wife. 我是他妻子
[16:00] Welcome to the 1963 Willow Springs 100. 欢迎来到1963年柳泉赛道竞速赛
[16:04] Twelve cars will be competing in this 40-lap race. 十二辆车将在四十圈的比赛中进行角逐
[16:08] Hey, Ken, what happened to your shield? 肯 你的挡风玻璃怎么了
[16:12] New design. 这是新设计
[16:15] Well, it looks like we’re about to begin. 看来比赛即将开始
[16:17] The cars have completed their warm-up lap. 赛车已经完成了暖胎圈
[16:19] The green flag is out… 绿旗已出
[16:22] and they’re approaching the starting line. 赛车正在接近起点线
[16:24] Here we go. 来吧
[16:29] Oh, bloody hell. 该死的
[16:33] Ken Miles has fallen behind. 肯·迈尔斯目前处于落后位置
[16:35] Learn to drive, you pillock! 学学怎么开车吧 蠢货
[16:43] So, Shelby, do you miss it? 谢尔比 你怀念这些吗
[16:47] Hey, Sam. 你好啊 萨姆
[16:49] Guy wins the 24-hour Le Mans, suddenly retires, 勒芒24小时耐力赛冠军得主 忽然之间就退役了
[16:53] starts selling cars. 开始卖车了
[16:56] It just don’t make sense. 这说不通
[16:57] Well, unless the rumors are true, of course. 当然 除非谣言是真的
[17:00] Oh, what rumors would those be, Sam? 什么谣言 萨姆
[17:03] That Carroll Shelby quit driving ’cause he lost his nerve. 卡罗尔·谢尔比不开车了 因为他没那个胆量了
[17:11] I’m gonna out-brake you on the next turn, Bob. 下个弯我要延迟制动超你车 鲍勃
[17:25] Nice try, Bob. 想得美 鲍勃
[17:46] Nice move from Ken Miles. 肯·迈尔斯完成了一次漂亮的超车
[17:47] Twenty-two laps remaining, 还剩22圈
[17:48] with Phil Hill and Dan Gurney in the lead. 目前领先的是菲尔·希尔和丹·格尼
[18:13] It’s been an incredible day here at Willow Springs, 今天的柳泉赛道真是精彩纷呈
[18:16] and we’ve seen some exciting driving. 我们也目睹了一些激动人心的车技
[18:18] With just one lap remaining in this 40-lap race, 四十圈的比赛还剩下最后一圈
[18:22] we’re coming to the final stretch. 马上就要进入最后阶段了
[18:24] Dan Gurney has been leading the pack for most of the… 丹·格尼在比赛的大部分时间里都处于领先…
[18:29] Number 18, Red Faris, is off the track. 18号 瑞德·法瑞斯 脱离赛道
[18:32] That leaves Dan Gurney for the lead 所以目前丹·格尼领先
[18:33] followed by journeyman Ken Miles. 后面紧跟着经验丰富的肯·迈尔斯
[18:38] Now for you, Dan. 轮到你了 丹
[18:45] And they’re coming around the last turn. 他们即将经过最后一个弯道
[18:47] Gurney is still in the lead 格尼依旧领先
[18:48] with Ken Miles hot on his heels. 肯·迈尔斯紧随其后
[18:58] Miles is looking for an opening. 迈尔斯在找缺口超车
[18:59] Not yet. 等等
[19:01] Come on. 快呀
[19:03] Can Gurney hold him off in the final straight? 格尼能在最后的直道挡住他吗
[19:06] Not yet. 再等等
[19:09] Gurney is blocking him out. 格尼在挡他
[19:11] Now. 就现在
[19:15] Miles goes for the shoulder. 迈尔斯冲上了路肩
[19:17] Nice move, Ken. 这一下很漂亮 肯
[19:23] They’re wheel to wheel. 现在两辆车并驾齐驱了
[19:24] Come on. 加把劲啊
[19:26] It’s Corvette versus Cobra for the finish. 雪佛兰科尔维特和福特眼镜蛇在终点前的对决
[19:35] An incredible finish for Ken Miles. 肯·迈尔斯完成了不可思议的终场逆袭
[19:38] Didn’t see that one coming. 让人意想不到
[19:42] He’s difficult but good. 他虽然难搞 但车技不错
[19:44] Let’s give everyone a hand for one heck of a race. 大家请为这场精彩比赛中的每一位选手送上掌声
[19:47] That calls for a nice cup of tea. 这我可得喝杯好茶
[19:50] I’ll put the kettle on. 我去烧水
[19:51] Hop in. 上来
[19:57] ♪ I’m ♪ ♪ 我 ♪
[19:59] ♪ H-a-p-p-y ♪ ♪ 快快乐乐 ♪
[20:01] ♪ I’m h-a-p-p-y ♪ ♪ 我快快乐乐 ♪
[20:03] ♪ I know I am, I’m sure I am I’m h-a-p-p-y ♪ ♪ 我确定一定以及肯定自己快快乐乐 ♪
[20:09] Pops, frame this. 老爹 给这玩意裱个框
[20:25] We did it. 我们赢了
[20:29] What’s wrong? 出了什么事
[20:32] The IRS came. 国税局的人来了
[20:35] They’ve padlocked the garage. 他们封了修车店
[20:41] All right, Petey. 好好睡吧 彼得
[20:56] A couple of years ago… 几年前…
[20:59] you said we’d a nest egg. 你说过我们有储蓄
[21:01] Correct. 没错
[21:03] A couple of years ago. 几年前你就说过
[21:05] Correct. 没错
[21:11] So just to be clear, we are buggered. 所以我得说清楚 我们破产了
[21:14] Absolutely. 确实
[21:22] As in totally? 什么都没了吗
[21:24] As in, not a bean, or a pot in which to piss. 可以说是分文不剩 身无长物
[21:29] Spares, stock, all gone. 备件 存货 都没了
[21:32] Tools. My tools are locked up in there. 工具 我的工具还都被锁在了里面
[21:36] I’ll figure something out. 我会想办法解决的
[21:38] 福特公司
[21:40] In 1945… 1945年
[21:42] our soldiers came home. 我们的士兵们打完仗回了家
[21:44] What was the first thing that they did? 他们回家做的第一件事是什么呢
[21:48] They had sex. 做爱
[21:51] Seventeen years later, 十七年后
[21:53] those babies, they’ve grown. 当年出生的那些婴儿都长大了
[21:54] And they’ve got jobs. 他们找了工作
[21:56] They’ve got licenses. 也考了驾照
[21:58] But they do not wanna drive the same dull 50s cars 但他们不想跟他们的父母一样
[22:02] that their parents drove. 开着五十年代的老旧车型
[22:04] You see, kids today, they want glamour. 如今的孩子 想让自己有魅力
[22:07] They want sex appeal. 想让自己有性吸引力
[22:09] They want to go fast. 想追求更快的速度
[22:11] Gentlemen… 先生们
[22:13] it’s time for the Ford Motor Company 福特汽车公司是时候开始
[22:15] to go racing. 参赛了
[22:18] We’re already in racing, Iacocca. 我们已经在参赛了 艾亚科卡
[22:21] NASCAR? 纳斯卡车赛吗
[22:22] It’s… it’s regional, sir. 这只是地区性的 先生
[22:25] If you go to the movies, you open up a magazine, 如果你去看电影 或者翻开一本杂志
[22:28] you don’t see good ol’ boys from Winston-Salem. 你不会看到来自温斯顿-塞勒姆的好男孩组合
[22:30] You see… 你看见的都是…
[22:33] Sophia Loren… 索菲娅·罗兰
[22:35] Monica Vitti. 莫尼卡·维蒂
[22:39] James Bond does not drive a Ford, sir. 007可不会开福特出任务 先生
[22:43] That’s because he’s a degenerate. 那是因为他是个败类
[22:49] See? 没错吧
[22:50] God, I’d like to be a degenerate. 天呐 我倒想做个败类
[22:53] just give me one second here, sir. 给我一点时间 先生
[22:54] Is this part of it? 这是你展示的一部分吗
[22:56] Is this going anywhere, Iacocca? 这有什么意义吗 艾亚科卡
[22:58] Just a second, sir. 等等 先生
[22:59] All right, all right, that’s enough. 好了 好了 可以了
[23:01] Sir, if you just bear with me… 先生 麻烦您再等我…
[23:02] Turn it off. Lights. 关掉 开灯
[23:07] Lee, in the last three years, 李 在过去的三年里
[23:10] you and your marketing team… 在你和你的营销团队的带领下
[23:13] have presided over the worst sales slump in US history. 公司经历了美国史上最严重的销量暴跌
[23:20] Why exactly should Mr. Ford listen to you? 福特先生到底为什么要听你的
[23:26] Because we’ve been thinking wrong. 因为一直以来我们都想错了
[23:31] Ferrari. 法拉利
[23:33] Now, they have won four out of the last five Le Mans. 在最近五次勒芒赛中 法拉利赢了四次
[23:37] We need to think like Ferrari. 我们得像法拉利一样思考
[23:40] Ferrari makes fewer cars 法拉利一年造的车
[23:42] in a year than we make in a day. 还没有我们一天造的多
[23:45] We spend more on toilet paper 我们在厕纸上花的钱
[23:47] than they do on their entire output. 都比他们在生产上的全部投入要高
[23:50] You want us to think like them? 你还想让我们像他们一样思考
[23:52] Enzo Ferrari will go down in history 恩佐·法拉利会名留青史
[23:55] as the greatest car manufacturer of all time. 被称为史上最伟大的汽车制造者
[23:58] Why? 为什么
[24:00] Is it because he built the most cars? 是因为他造的车最多吗
[24:05] No. 不
[24:07] It’s because of what his cars mean. 而是因为他的车所蕴含的意义
[24:11] Victory. 胜利
[24:12] Ferrari wins at Le Mans. 法拉利在勒芒赛上取胜了
[24:14] People, they, they want some of that victory. 人们…他们想要分享这种胜利
[24:20] What if the Ford badge meant victory? 如果福特的标志意味着胜利呢
[24:23] And meant it where it counts, 而且这种意味被重要的人群认可
[24:24] with the first group of 17-year-olds in history 也就是那群史上第一批兜里有钱的
[24:27] with money in their pockets? 十七岁青少年
[24:28] This would take years. 这要花上好长时间
[24:30] Decades to test and develop… 几十年去测试和研发
[24:33] a race team capable of taking out Ferrari. 还得有一个能打败法拉利的赛车团队
[24:36] Ferrari’s bankrupt. 法拉利破产了
[24:41] Enzo has spent every lira he’s got chasing perfection, 恩佐把他赚到的每一分钱都花在追求完美上了
[24:44] and you know something? 而您猜怎么着
[24:45] He got there. 他做到了
[24:47] But now he’s broke. 但如今他破产了
[24:59] 扣押
[25:13] You don’t have to give up racing 你不必放弃赛车
[25:14] to get a bloody day job, Ken. 去找一份正职 肯
[25:15] I think I do. 我觉得有必要
[25:17] Now, I’ve had my fun. 我已经玩够了
[25:18] It’s time to put food on the table… 是时候供养家庭
[25:19] and grow up. 成长起来了
[25:21] The garage didn’t pay the bills. 修车店无法支撑我们支付账单
[25:22] Now it’s locked up. 而且如今还被扣押了
[25:24] Racing doesn’t pay them either, 赛车同样也不能帮我们付账单
[25:25] and I keep winning. 更别说我还总是赢呢
[25:26] Yeah, because you’re good. 对啊 因为你很厉害
[25:28] But I can’t play the game. 但我不太遵守规则
[25:31] I’m not what they call a people person. 我不是那种善于团队合作的人
[25:33] – You don’t say. – And I’m 45 years old. -这可不一定 -而且我已经45岁了
[25:35] Do you really think I’m gonna change? 你真觉得我还会有所改变吗
[25:37] I’m never gonna get the good rise. 我永远也不会有什么很好的发展了
[25:40] I started too late. 我开始得太晚了
[25:41] Because you fought in the bloody war. 那是因为你参战了
[25:44] If you stop, you’ll be bloody insufferable. 如果你不赛车了 你会变得让人难以忍受的
[25:49] Let’s quit going round the Wrekin. It’s over. 我们别再绕圈子了 已经结束了
[25:53] Let’s look on the bright side. 想想好的那面
[25:54] Now I can get fat and old, 如今我可以养老享福
[25:56] trim the roses, and eat pork pies. 养养玫瑰 吃吃猪肉派
[25:59] 法拉利
[26:20] Scusa. 不好意思
[26:21] Please, no photos. 拜托 不能拍照
[26:23] Prego. 拜托了
[26:24] – Relax, will you? – You gotta understand. -放松点 -你得理解
[26:26] This is like the Mafia showing up 这就像是黑手党出现
[26:27] to buy the Statue of Liberty. 要买走自由女神像
[26:29] Kind of the opposite, actually. 如今是反过来的
[26:31] The press gets wind of this, the shit will hit the Fangio. 如果媒体得到风声 就要出大乱子了
[26:34] Lee Iacocca, Ford Motor. 李·艾亚科卡 福特汽车
[26:36] Franco Gozzi, Ferrari. 弗兰科·格兹 法拉利
[26:41] Journalists? 那是记者吗
[26:41] No, no, Mr. Iacocca, no. 不不 艾亚科卡先生 不是的
[26:43] It’s our cameras. 那是我们的摄影师
[26:45] Just for history. 只是为了见证历史
[26:49] Four-liter Colombo engine. 4L科伦坡发动机
[26:53] One man assembles the entire engine by himself. 每个发动机都由一个人独立组装完成
[26:59] Another man assembles the transmission. 变速器由另一个人组装
[27:03] Everything hand-built. 一切都是手工制造
[27:06] Bellissimo. 太漂亮了
[27:20] Racing Department. 赛车部
[27:23] Lee. 李
[27:25] That’s him. 那位就是
[27:31] This merger between our companies will form two entities. 我们两个公司合并后会形成两个实体
[27:38] Ford-Ferrari, 福特-法拉利
[27:39] 90 percent owned by Ford, 福特控股90%
[27:41] who controls all production. 控制所有产品
[27:48] Secondly, Ferrari-Ford, the race team, 第二 法拉利-福特 赛车团队
[27:51] 90 percent owned by Ferrari. 法拉利控股90%
[27:58] In order to secure this, Ford will pay the sum… 为了办妥这事 福特将支付…
[28:30] Excuse me. 失陪
[28:36] He will need some time to read this. 他需要一点时间来读这份合同
[28:39] Please. 请便
[28:43] Yeah, of course. 好的 当然了
[29:05] 我要找菲亚特的董事长
[29:07] 阿涅利
[29:09] 我有照片要给你看
[29:19] Pronto. 快点
[29:21] Pronto. 快点
[29:22] 我在
[29:26] 你有什么要说的吗
[29:28] 恩佐继续享有完全控制权
[29:33] 公司一千八百万卖给我
[29:37] All done, thank you. 吃完了 谢谢
[29:55] “Gentlemen, “先生们
[29:56] only one small question. 只有一个小问题
[29:57] It concerns my race program.” 有关我的赛车项目”
[30:08] “If I wish to race Le Mans, “如果我想参加勒芒赛
[30:11] and you do not wish for me to race Le Mans… 而你们不希望我参加勒芒赛
[30:13] “Do we or do we not go?” 那我们是参加还是不参加”
[30:23] Look, in that highly unlikely scenario… 听着 在这种可能性极小的情况下
[30:28] if we just can’t agree… 如果我们无法达成一致…
[30:30] then, yes. 那么 是的
[30:31] I mean, no. 我是说 不行
[30:34] You are correct. 你是对的
[30:36] You do not go. 你不能参加
[30:56] “My integrity as a constructor, “我作为一名制造者
[30:57] “as a man, as an Italian, 一个男人 一个意大利人
[30:58] “is deeply insulted by your proposal.” 被你们的提案深深地侮辱了”
[31:02] “Go back to Michigan.” “滚回密歇根去”
[31:08] “Back to your big, ugly factory.” “滚回你那庞大丑陋的工厂去”
[31:12] “Back to your big, ugly factory, “滚回你那庞大丑陋的工厂
[31:14] making its ugly, little cars.” 去制造丑陋的小汽车”
[31:23] “Tell your pigheaded boss that “告诉你那顽固的老板
[31:24] “all his, uh, smug executives 他这些自以为是的管理层
[31:27] “are worthless sons of whores.” 都是一文不值的王八蛋”
[31:32] Tell him he’s not Henry Ford. 告诉他 他不是亨利·福特
[31:37] He’s Henry Ford II. 他是亨利·福特二世
[31:42] 我饿了 我们去吃东西吧
[31:56] 底特律独立报 菲亚特收购法拉利 恩佐保留完全控制权 赛车部门保持独立 福特遭拒绝
[32:07] He played us. 他耍了我们
[32:09] Old Man Enzo had no intention of selling to us. 恩佐那个老家伙本来就没打算卖给我们
[32:13] He used us to up his price… 他是利用我们来抬价
[32:16] embarrass our company and insult your leadership. 让我们公司蒙羞 还侮辱了你的领导力
[32:19] It was a bad idea from the start. 整件事从一开始就不是个好主意
[32:30] What exactly did he say? 他到底说了什么
[32:40] He said Ford makes ugly little cars, 他说福特制造丑陋的小汽车
[32:42] and we make ’em… 还说我们的工厂…
[32:44] in an ugly factory. 很丑陋
[32:48] He said our executives are sons of whores. 他说我们的管理层都是王八蛋
[32:55] About me? 说了我什么
[32:58] He called you fat, sir. 他说您胖 先生
[33:02] Pigheaded. 顽固
[33:05] Go on. 继续
[33:07] He said you’re not Henry Ford. 他说您不是亨利·福特
[33:10] You’re Henry Ford II. 您只是亨利·福特二世
[33:34] I want the best engineers. 我要找到最好的工程师
[33:40] The best drivers. 最好的车手
[33:44] I don’t care what it costs. 我不在乎花费
[33:49] We’re gonna build a race car. 我们要造一辆赛车
[33:57] And we’re gonna bury 我们要把那个
[33:58] that goddamn greasy wop 浑身机油的意大利佬
[34:00] 100 feet deep under the finish line at Le Mans. 深埋在勒芒终点线的百尺之下
[34:05] And I will be there to watch it. 我会亲自到场见证这一幕的
[34:09] Here they come. Go, go, go, go. 她们来了 快快快
[34:15] Assholes. 混蛋
[34:16] You’re really pathetic. 你们太可悲了
[34:17] I’m so sorry, girls. 十分抱歉 美女们
[34:18] Charlie! 查理
[34:19] Quit throwing crackers at the girls all damn day. 别成天冲着女孩子们扔爆竹了
[34:21] God damn it. 该死的
[34:23] Do I gotta deal with this? 需要我去处理吗
[34:24] It’s already taken care of. 已经处理好了
[34:27] Sorry about that. 抱歉
[34:28] So, yeah, 289 cubic inch V8. 没错 289立方英寸的V8发动机
[34:31] Far out. 牛逼
[34:32] Extensive rework of AC Ace’s front end. 大范围地改造了AC Ace跑车的前段
[34:34] And a stronger rear diff to handle the torque. 配有更强的后差速器来应付扭矩
[34:36] How’s she handle a quarter mile? 它在402米加速赛里表现如何
[34:38] Well, now, I’m not saying you should go drag racing, 我不是让你去参加直线加速赛
[34:41] but a quarter mile’s 13.6. 但它跑402米用时13.6秒
[34:43] Yeah. 没错
[34:44] – Is that good? – Oh, that’s real good. -这样算快的吗 -非常快了
[34:45] He sold that same car three times this week. 他这周之内把同一辆车卖了三遍了
[34:48] – You take cash? Is cash okay? – Cash is okay. -收现金吗 现金可以吗 -现金可以
[34:51] Yeah, mister, 没错 先生
[34:51] you just bought yourself one hell of a sport car. 你刚给自己买了辆了不得的跑车
[34:53] All right. 好啊
[34:56] Tell you what, I’m gonna… Phil! 你猜怎么着 我得… 菲尔
[34:58] I’m gonna pass you off to my colleague here. 我让我的同事来接待你
[34:59] He gonna take care of you. 他会好好招呼你的
[35:01] – Phil, Wyatt. – Hello. -菲尔 这位是怀亚特 -你好
[35:02] Wyatt, I’m gonna steal him for one second. 怀亚特 我把他借走一下
[35:05] You take the payment. 你来收钱
[35:06] Whatever you do, do not let him take that car. 无论你用什么方法 别让他把车开走
[35:08] That’s Jeff Blitzer’s car. 那是杰夫·布利策的车
[35:10] And Frank Collins’ and Steve McQueen’s. 也是弗兰克·柯林斯和史蒂夫·麦奎恩的车
[35:12] Shit. I forgot about McQueen. 该死 我忘了麦奎恩了
[35:17] Morning. 早上好
[35:19] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[35:21] Carroll Shelby? 卡罗尔·谢尔比
[35:24] Maybe. 也许吧
[35:26] Lee Iacocca, Ford Motor. 李·艾亚科卡 福特汽车
[35:31] What’s with the wrench? 这个扳手有什么故事
[35:34] That? Oh, long story. 那个啊 说来话长了
[35:36] We are just going from strength to strength here, Lee. 我们这里越做越大了 李
[35:40] Terrific sales, we’re killing it on the track. 销售额亮眼 赛道上成绩斐然
[35:43] Now, I know I owe Ford 我知道上一批发动机的钱
[35:44] for that last batch of engines… 我还没给福特…
[35:45] Mr. Shelby, I can assure you 谢尔比先生 你放心
[35:47] I’m not here for money 我来这里不是为了
[35:48] that you might owe Ford for spare parts. 你欠福特的那些零部件的钱
[35:52] You’re not? 不是为这个
[35:53] No, I’m not. 不 不是的
[35:56] Okay. 好吧
[35:57] I’m here on behalf of Mr. Ford, Henry Ford II. 我是代表福特先生来的 亨利·福特二世
[36:00] Suppose, um, hypothetically, 如果 假设一下
[36:03] that he wanted his company 他希望他的公司
[36:05] to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. 能赢得勒芒24小时耐力赛
[36:08] You’re one of the only Americans that’s ever done it… 你是少数赢过的美国人
[36:10] so I’m wondering… 所以我想知道
[36:14] what’s it take? 要付出什么努力
[36:18] Hypothetically? 假设吗
[36:20] Hypothetically. 假设
[36:23] It takes something money can’t buy. 要付出的努力是钱买不到的
[36:26] Money can buy speed. 钱可以买来速度
[36:29] But it isn’t about speed, Lee. 但与速度无关 李
[36:32] It’s not just like those other tracks 它不像其它的赛道
[36:34] where all you do is turn to the left for four hours. 只需要四个小时里不断左转
[36:40] To win that race, you need a car 要想赢 需要一辆车
[36:41] that’s light enough to do 200 on the straightaways 足够轻 可以在直道上达到时速320公里
[36:43] but strong enough to keep that up 足够强 可以保持这个速度
[36:45] for 3,000 miles without a break. 连续跑近五千公里
[36:49] Not just the best car 需要的不仅是
[36:50] y’all have ever made, but better than anything 你们制造过的最好的车 还要
[36:52] that Enzo Ferrari shows up with that year. 比恩佐·法拉利当年参赛的车更好
[36:55] And that just gets you to the green flag. 这还只是你的入场券
[36:56] That’s where your problems really start. 接下来才是真正的问题
[37:00] Is everything okay? 没事吧
[37:02] Go away. 一边去
[37:11] So you’re saying it’s challenging. 所以你觉得有难度
[37:16] Look, it’s not even a track, Lee. 听着 那都不算是赛道 李
[37:18] Le Mans is eight and a half miles of country road. 勒芒是13.7公里的乡村道路
[37:22] It’s narrow, ungraded, it’s rough. 狭窄崎岖 很难开
[37:25] There’s no camber on the turns, no rails. 转弯处没有预拱度 也没有栏杆
[37:31] You gotta do that for 24 hours. 要开24小时
[37:35] Twenty-four hours, Lee. 24小时啊 李
[37:38] That means night. 也就是说包括夜晚
[37:40] Half that race is in the dark. You can’t see shit. 有一半的时间是夜里 屁都看不清
[37:45] Cars coming up on you out of nowhere. 时不时有车不知道从哪窜出来
[37:48] Drivers stumbling around the track, pouring blood. 车手在赛道上出事 鲜血如注
[37:52] Maybe one of ’em is your friend. Maybe… 或许其中就有你的朋友 或许…
[37:55] Maybe he’s on fire. 或许他身上会着火
[37:58] You’re exhausted, you’re hungry… 你筋疲力尽 饥肠辘辘
[38:00] can’t remember your name, what country you’re in. 记不清自己的名字 忘记自己在哪
[38:04] And all of a sudden, you realize you’re doing 198 on a straight. 突然 你意识到自己正在直道上时速319公里
[38:11] And if anything goes wrong… 一旦有差错
[38:14] you blow a gasket, a five-cent washer… 一个垫圈坏掉 只值五美分的垫圈
[38:17] that’s it, whole thing’s over. 那就完了 都结束了
[38:20] Ferrari wins again. 法拉利又赢了
[38:22] Just like he won last year and the year before that. 就像去年和前年一样
[38:25] And the year before that. 还有大前年
[38:30] Yeah. 没错
[38:32] It’s challenging. 有难度
[38:34] So you don’t think… 所以你觉得
[38:37] that Ford Motor Company can build 福特汽车公司无法造出
[38:38] the greatest race car the world’s ever seen? 有史以来最棒的赛车
[38:40] You think that we are incapable 你觉得我们无法
[38:43] of winning an event like that? 赢得这样的比赛
[38:45] Even if we had a brilliant partner? 即使我们有厉害的合伙人
[38:50] Even if we wrote a, uh, blank check? 即使我们有不设上限的预算
[39:00] What I’m saying is, you can’t buy a win, Lee. 我说的是 你买不来冠军 李
[39:06] But maybe you could buy the guy who gets you a shot. 但或许你可以买来有机会夺冠的人
[39:14] 修车店
[39:27] A new transmission, axles, shocks all around, 换新的变速器 轮轴和减震器
[39:31] ditch the body and the tires, you have yourself a contender. 把车身和轮胎都丢掉 这才有竞争力
[39:36] Anything on this beauty that does work? 这宝贝里面还有正常的东西吗
[39:38] The mirrors are outstanding. 后视镜挺不错的
[39:41] I saw that walking up. 我走过来的时候就发现了
[39:43] So, what, you just passing on an evening stroll? 所以你是晚上遛弯路过吗
[39:48] Actually, Bulldog, I have a proposition for you. 斗牛犬 其实我有一份工作给你
[39:51] You’re gonna build a car to beat Old Man Ferrari… 你要造一辆能击败法拉利老爷子的车
[39:55] – Yeah. – …with Ford? -对 -和福特合作
[39:57] With a Ford? 用福特的车
[39:59] Correct. 没错
[40:00] And how long did you tell them that you needed? 你告诉他们需要多长时间
[40:02] Two, three hundred years? 两三百年吗
[40:04] Ninety days. 九十天
[40:10] All right, so let’s just look at this for a moment. 好吧 我们来梳理一下
[40:13] And for argument’s sake, 为了论证
[40:15] let’s just forget about the whole 90-day thing. 我们先不提九十天这事
[40:17] So let’s just pretend you’ve got all the money in the world 所以先假设钱和时间
[40:19] and all the time in the world. 都应有尽有
[40:22] – I like the sound of that. – All right. -我喜欢这个开头 -好吧
[40:23] So… 那
[40:25] you think that Ford are gonna let you build 你觉得福特会让你
[40:29] the car that you want… 按你的想法
[40:32] the way you want it? 去造你想要的车吗
[40:34] The Ford Motor Company? 那个福特汽车公司
[40:38] Those guys? 那些人
[40:40] Have you ever been to Detroit? 你去过底特律吗
[40:41] They have floors and floors of lawyers 他们有好几层都是律师
[40:45] and millions of marketing guys, 有成千上万的营销人员
[40:46] and they’re all gonna want to meet you. 他们都要和你见面
[40:47] They’re gonna want to get their photo taken 他们都要和伟大的卡罗尔·谢尔比
[40:49] with the great Carroll Shelby, 一起合影
[40:50] and they’re gonna kiss your ass 他们会拍你马屁
[40:51] and go back to their lovely offices… 然后回到他们温馨的办公室里
[40:53] and they’re gonna work out new ways to screw you. 想出新的办法来搞你
[40:56] Why? Because they can’t help it. 为什么 因为他们不由自主
[40:58] Because they just want to please their boss 因为他们想要让老板高兴
[41:00] who wants please his boss who wants to please his boss. 而他们的老板想要让自己的老板高兴 依次类推
[41:04] And they hate themselves for it. 他们为此而厌恶自己
[41:06] But deep down… 但在心底里
[41:08] who they hate even more 他们更厌恶的
[41:10] are guys like you, 是你这样的人
[41:11] because you’re not like them, 因为你与他们不同
[41:13] because you don’t think like them, 因为你与他们思考的方式不同
[41:14] because you’re different. 因为你不一样
[41:18] It’s coming straight from the Deuce. 这是大魔王的意思
[41:18] 亨利·福特二世绰号”汉克大魔王”
[41:22] He’s serious. 他是认真的
[41:24] They’re gonna put real money behind it. 他们会真金白银地支持
[41:28] I’ll bet they are. 我敢说是的
[41:31] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[41:32] Because someone, and I’m not saying who, 因为有人 我没说是谁
[41:35] someone has told them that this is actually possible. 有人告诉他们这是可能做成的
[41:41] Look… 听我说
[41:42] this Sunday at Cloverfield, 这周日在科洛弗
[41:44] they’re launching the new Mustang. 他们会发布新的野马汽车
[41:45] They’re gonna announce the race program. 并宣布赛车项目
[41:48] Just come on by. 来看看吧
[41:52] Come take a look. Listen to my speech. 来看看 听听我的演讲
[41:55] I’m making a speech. 我会发表演讲
[41:56] Bring Peter. He’ll love it. 带彼得来吧 他会喜欢的
[42:00] All right, Shel. 好吧 谢尔
[42:04] See you Sunday. 周日见
[42:11] Dad, look at that. 爸爸 看啊
[42:16] 野马
[42:17] The Ford Mustang. What do you think? 福特野马 你觉得怎么样
[42:24] I think it’s a secretary’s car. 我觉得这是秘书开的车
[42:27] I like it. 我喜欢
[42:31] Excu… Excuse me. 抱…抱歉
[42:35] Would you, would you not do that? 请你 请你不要那么做
[42:39] Sorry. 对不起
[42:44] Is this, is this your son? 他是 他是你儿子吗
[42:46] Yes, it is. 是的
[42:47] Would you ask him to keep his hands off the paintwork? 能请你让他别碰车吗
[42:51] No, no, no, Peter. 没事 没事 彼得
[42:51] You’re okay. Who are you? 没关系 你是谁
[42:54] Leo Beebe, Senior Executive Vice President, Ford Motor Company. 里奥·毕比 福特汽车公司的高级执行副总裁
[42:57] I’m responsible for the launch of the Mustang. 我负责野马的发布
[43:00] At least now we know who’s responsible. 至少我们知道这是谁的责任了
[43:03] Don’t get me wrong, Lenny. 别理解错了 莱尼
[43:04] – Leo. – It looks fantastic. -是里奥 -车看起来很不错
[43:07] But inside, it’s a lump of lard 但内部太繁琐了
[43:09] dressed up to fool the public. 花里胡哨的 糊弄普通人
[43:10] My advice is, 我的建议是
[43:12] lose the inline-six and that idiotic three-speed, 缩减直列六缸发动机和白痴的三档加速
[43:15] shorten the wheelbase, somehow lose half a ton, 缩短轴距 就能减轻半吨重量
[43:19] and lower the price. 还能降低成本
[43:21] Dad. 爸爸
[43:21] But even then, 但就算是那样
[43:22] I’d still choose a Chevy Chevelle. 我也更愿意买雪佛兰
[43:26] And that’s a fucking terrible car. 而那辆车可是烂得不行
[43:29] How are we doing up there, Steve? 怎么样了 史蒂夫
[43:31] There’s Cloverfield, Mr. Shelby. 科洛弗到了 谢尔比先生
[43:35] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[43:36] You mind if I take a shot at the landing? 介意我试一试着陆吗
[43:39] No, no, no. I mean it. 不不不 我没开玩笑
[43:40] I flew B-29s out of San Antone in ’44. 我1944年在圣安东尼奥开过B29轰炸机
[43:43] You’re kidding. 你在开玩笑吧
[43:44] – I did. – Okay. -没骗你 -好吧
[43:46] Carroll, what are you doing? 卡罗尔 你做什么呢
[43:47] – Does he know how to fly? – Carroll. -他会开飞机吗 -卡罗尔
[43:49] I had an instructor tell me, he said… 我以前有位指导员告诉我…
[43:51] Don, I would say it’s probably a good time to buckle up. 唐 我看现在最好系好安全带
[43:54] “…do everybody a favor, stay on the ground.” “为了大家好 别上天了”
[43:57] That’s a true story. 我说真的
[43:58] – Oh, no. – Oh, shit. -不 -该死
[43:59] – God damn it. – Here we go. -该死的 -开始了
[44:01] 野马
[44:01] This is the car 这是一辆
[44:02] you never expected from Detroit. 你想不到会出自底特律的车
[44:07] All right. Let’s go. 好了 走吧
[44:12] Not staying, Ken? 不留下来吗 肯
[44:14] Ah, it’s a bloody pig in a poke, isn’t it? 都他妈是冲动消费 对吧
[44:17] Here they come now. 他们来了
[44:23] – Wait. Are they crashing? – Oh, Lord. -等等 他们要坠毁了吗 -我的天
[44:25] Who’s the pilot? 飞行员是谁
[44:27] My guess, Peter… 要我猜的话 彼得
[44:32] it’s someone we know. 是我们认识的人
[44:35] Everything all right up there? 一切都还好吗
[44:37] Oh, no. 不
[44:38] – No! – Hang on. -不 -坐好了
[44:39] Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. 该死 该死 该死
[44:43] Shit. Shit. Shit. 该死 该死 该死
[44:46] Tell you what, that’s like riding a bike. 知道吗 就像骑自行车一样
[44:54] Talk about making an entrance. 这出场的仗势真不小
[44:56] – Shelby… – Good grief. -谢尔比 -我的天
[44:57] – Shelby! – All right! -谢尔比 -好了
[44:59] – Over here. Over here! – Shelby! -看这里 看这里 -谢尔比
[45:01] How y’all doing? 你们好啊
[45:02] Can I get your autograph, please? 能给我签个名吗
[45:04] Can I get your autograph, sir? 能给我签个名吗 先生
[45:05] Carroll, this is Roy Lunn. 卡罗尔 这是罗伊·朗恩
[45:07] Old Roy here is developing 老罗伊是来这里研发
[45:08] the prototype over in England. 英国设计的原型
[45:09] Oh, hell, I know Roy. Good to see you, Roy. 我认识罗伊 幸会 罗伊
[45:11] Welcome to the madhouse, Shelby. 欢迎来到疯人院 谢尔比
[45:13] Ford wheeled out the entire executive committee 福特出动了整个管理层
[45:14] for this one. 来参加这一盛会
[45:16] Hold that thought. 稍等一下
[45:18] Hello, Mr. Lindbergh. 你好 飞行家先生
[45:20] You like that? Hey, Peter, how you doing? 你喜欢吗 彼得 你好
[45:23] – Mr. Shelby. – Good to see you. -谢尔比先生 -很高兴见到你
[45:24] Are you building a car that’s gonna beat Ferrari? 你要造一辆打败法拉利的车吗
[45:27] Well, we’re gonna go to Le Mans, that’s for sure. 我们要参加勒芒耐力赛 这是肯定的
[45:30] And if we get across that finish line first, we’re gonna win. 如果我们先冲过了终点线 那就会赢
[45:32] Carroll, allow me to introduce Leo Beebe, 卡罗尔 我向你介绍里奥·毕比
[45:34] Senior Vce President, Ford Motor. 福特汽车的高级副总裁
[45:36] Oh, sure. Yeah. A pleasure, Mr. Beebe. 好的 幸会 毕比先生
[45:38] – Thank you for coming. – Say hello to Ken Miles -感谢你光临 -认识一下肯·迈尔斯
[45:39] – and his son, Peter. – Yeah. -和他儿子彼得吧 -好
[45:41] – We’ve, um… we met. – We, uh… we met. -我们…我们见过了 -我们…我们见过了
[45:44] Yeah. 是啊
[45:46] Didn’t we? 不是吗
[45:47] So, um, well… 所以…
[45:49] I’ll take Petey for some pop. 我带彼得去卫生间
[45:52] Good luck with these guys, Shel. 祝你和这些人相处愉快 谢尔
[45:54] – Bye, Mr. Shelby. – See you, Pete. -再见 谢尔比先生 -再见 彼得
[45:56] Don’t worry, he’s gonna stay. 别担心 他会留下来的
[45:59] So, you two get a chance to talk on the plane? 你们俩在飞机上有聊几句吗
[46:03] Yeah. Uh… 有
[46:04] Carroll, why don’t we just step this way for a second? 卡罗尔 我们借一步说话
[46:14] Look, it’s pro forma. It’s window dressing. 这是惯例 走个过场
[46:16] But there’s gotta be a sense of give-and-take 但在你得表现得有来有往
[46:18] between you and… 和那些…
[46:19] you know. 你懂的
[46:21] No, I don’t. 我不懂
[46:22] The group. 团队
[46:23] The group? 团队
[46:24] Senior creatives, Carroll. 高级创意总监们 卡罗尔
[46:26] Just to make sure everybody’s comfortable. 就是为了让大家都自在些
[46:28] Well, I’m confused, Lee. 我很困惑 李
[46:29] ‘Cause up until this moment, right now, 因为直到这一刻 直到刚刚
[46:31] I was comfortable. 我都还挺自在的
[46:33] You should take a look out there, Carroll. 你应该往外看看 卡罗尔
[46:35] What do you see? 你看到了什么
[46:37] You know what I see? 你知道我看到了什么吗
[46:39] I see a machine. 我看到了一个机器
[46:40] I see 10,000 moving parts, 我看到了一万个活动的零件
[46:42] moving hopefully in harmony, 希望能够和谐地运转
[46:44] and it’s my job to make it so. 而这也是我的职责
[46:45] It’s my job to guide you through it. 指导你在其中和谐运转是我的职责
[46:47] I am here to help you, Carroll. 我是来这里帮你的 卡罗尔
[46:49] But you gotta trust me. 但你得信任我
[46:51] – Excuse me, Lee. – Carroll… -失陪了 李 -卡罗尔
[46:53] do not step on that stage if you don’t trust me. 如果你不信任我 就不要走上台
[46:56] Please welcome Mr. Carroll Shelby. 有请卡罗尔·谢尔比先生
[46:58] Gotta go. 得走了
[47:02] – Shelby… – Oh. Shelby. -谢尔比 -谢尔比
[47:06] What’d he say? 他说什么了
[47:08] He gets the drill. 他知道流程
[47:09] 福特野马
[47:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[47:14] Well, if my daddy was here today… 要是我爸今天在这里
[47:16] he’d tell me to sit on down 他会让我坐下
[47:17] and leave the yakking to the college boys… 让那些大学生来负责滔滔不绝
[47:20] so, like my cars, I’ll make this fast. 所以 就像我开车一样 我会尽快讲完
[47:26] When I was 10 years old, Pops said to me, “Son… 我十岁时 爸爸告诉我”儿子…
[47:29] It’s a truly lucky man who knows what he wants to do in this world. 清楚自己想做什么的人是很幸运的
[47:33] “‘Cause that man will never work a day in his life.” 因为他这辈子做事都会乐在其中”
[47:36] But there are a few, a precious few, 但也有一小撮人 珍贵的一小撮人
[47:39] and, hell, I don’t know if they’re lucky or not. 我不知道他们幸运与否
[47:42] But there are a few people 但有一小撮人
[47:43] who find something they have to do. 找到了自己必须要做的事
[47:46] Something obsesses ’em. 他们为之沉迷的事
[47:49] Something that if they can’t do it, 如果不去做那件事
[47:51] it’s gonna drive them clean out of their mind. 他们就会被逼疯
[47:54] I’m that guy. 我就是那种人
[47:56] And I know one other man feels exactly the same. 我知道还有一个人也有同感
[48:01] His name… 他就是…
[48:04] His name is Mr. Henry Ford. 他就是亨利·福特先生
[48:11] And together, we’re gonna build 并且我们会一起
[48:12] the fastest automobiles in the world. 制造出世界上速度最快的汽车
[48:18] And we’re gonna make history, too, at Le Mans. 我们也会在勒芒耐力赛中创造历史
[48:24] – Let’s go. – What? -我们走 -什么
[48:26] My name is Carroll Shelby. 我叫卡罗尔·谢尔比
[48:29] I build race cars. 我制造赛车
[48:53] No. Whatever it is, no. 不 不管是什么 都不要
[48:58] No. 不
[49:00] Thirty minutes. 三十分钟
[49:01] Ah, just… I’m spent. 我很累
[49:04] – I wanna have a bath. – You’re gonna wanna see this. -我想洗个澡 – 你会想看看这个的
[49:07] Trust me. 相信我
[49:10] Thirty minutes. I’ll have you back for meatloaf and gravy. 三十分钟 然后送你回来吃肉汁烘肉卷
[49:15] Thirty minutes. 三十分钟
[49:17] Yeah. 对
[49:32] 谢尔比美国公司
[49:37] Bloody hell. 见鬼
[49:44] Fresh off the plane from England. 刚从英国空运过来
[49:47] Now, she’s still a little on the rare side of cooked. 它还没有完全调配好
[50:02] Come on. 来吧
[50:16] Interesting. 有意思
[50:34] Well? 怎样
[50:35] It’s awful. 很糟糕
[50:36] It’s worse than awful. 比糟糕还要糟
[50:37] Yeah, it doesn’t track. 这车抓地力太差
[50:39] You know, the third gear is too high. 三档太高了
[50:42] Torque is not reaching the road. 扭矩碰不到路面
[50:45] Steering’s loose because the front end gets light. 因为前端太轻 转向装置不敏感
[50:49] And over 140, it thinks it’s a… 并且速度超过225公里 它就成了…
[50:52] Airplane. 飞机
[50:53] Yeah. 对
[50:54] It wants to lift off and fly to Hawaii. 它想起飞去夏威夷
[50:59] Anything else? 还有吗
[51:06] One sec. 等一下
[51:38] You were back late last night. 你昨晚回来很晚
[51:39] Yeah. 对
[51:44] Were you working? 你是在工作吗
[51:50] So, you didn’t go anyplace? 你没去别的地方
[51:52] What? 什么
[51:55] Well, I’m asking, did you go anyplace last night? 我是问 你昨晚没去其它地方吗
[52:00] Mollie. 莫莉
[52:02] It’s a simple question. 这是个简单的问题
[52:06] And I answered, didn’t I? 我也回答了 不是吗
[52:08] What was the answer? 回答是什么
[52:11] Is something up, love? 出了什么事吗 亲爱的
[52:14] What are you doing? What are you doing? 你在做什么 你在做什么
[52:16] You’re driving very fast. 你开得特别快
[52:18] Oh, am I? Am I? 是吗 是吗
[52:19] Yes, you are. 你就是
[52:23] Bloody hell! What are you… the hell is this? 见鬼 你这是…这是做什么
[52:25] Well, you tell me, ’cause I don’t know. 你告诉我 因为我不知道
[52:27] Right, slow down! 行 开慢点
[52:30] Mollie! 莫莉
[52:33] Please slow it down, all right? 请你开慢点 好吗
[52:36] You trying to kill us or something? 你想杀了我们还是怎样
[52:37] – Well, I thought we love this shit. – What? -我还以为我们喜欢这样呢 -什么
[52:41] – Bloody hell! – It’s a bit of racing fun. No? -见鬼 -这就是赛车的快感 不是吗
[52:44] No, no, no. It’s not the same at all. 不不不 完全不一样
[52:46] Well, I think it’s thrilling! 我还以为很刺激呢
[52:48] All right. 行
[52:50] Look, I saw you, all right? 我看到你了 行吗
[52:53] I saw you leaving with Shelby, and I saw you coming back. 我看见你和谢尔比一起离开 我看到你回来
[52:55] Okay. Shit. Okay, but slow it… 好 见鬼 行 你慢点
[52:57] And then all day you’ve got that stupid look on your face. 然后你就保持这种傻乎乎的表情一整天了
[52:59] Mollie, slow down. You’re too close here. 莫莉 开慢点 你离得太近了
[53:05] Mollie, put on the brakes right now… 莫莉 赶紧踩刹车
[53:07] Not until you tell me what’s going on! 你不告诉我出了什么事 我就不停
[53:09] All right. I went to look at a car. 行 我去看了一辆车
[53:12] – With Shelby? – With Shelby. -和谢尔比一起 -和谢尔比一起
[53:14] – A racing car? – Sort of. -一辆赛车 -差不多吧
[53:17] There’s a corner coming. You’d better hold on. 要转弯了 你最好抓紧点
[53:21] Are you gonna lift your foot off at all through this? 你准备一直踩着油门吗
[53:23] No, ’cause I like a clean racing line. 对 因为我喜欢干净利落的比赛路线
[53:25] Slow down! 慢点
[53:30] Okay. 好吧
[53:31] Shel offered me a job. 谢尔给了我一个工作
[53:33] Ford has a car that they want to put up against a Ferrari. 福特有一辆想用来和法拉利比赛的车
[53:36] You told me you were done. That’s it. Now, slow… -你告诉我你不干了 -就是这样 现在慢点
[53:38] I didn’t say yes. 我没同意
[53:40] Slow down. 慢点
[53:41] You told me you quit. 你告诉我你不干了
[53:44] – I don’t understand. – Get fat and old, you said. -我不懂 -养老享福 你说的
[53:46] Fat and old. 养老享福
[53:52] – I don’t understand. – That’s what you told me. -我不懂 -你是那么告诉我的
[53:53] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[53:55] Are you upset because I said I was done 你生气是因为我说我不干了
[53:57] or because I looked at a race car? 还是因为我看了一辆赛车
[54:01] Just don’t lie to me, Ken. 别对我说谎 肯
[54:05] Don’t make it a secret, 别因为你觉得我会高兴
[54:06] what you want or what you feel, 就对你想要什么
[54:08] just because you think it’s gonna make me happy. 你感觉如何 藏着掖着
[54:13] Moll, I don’t even know what I feel. 莫 我都不知道我是什么感觉
[54:22] If you do this… 如果你要参赛
[54:26] then he better be paying you this time. 那他这次最好给你钱
[54:31] ‘Cause I can’t work any more hours and look after Peter. 因为我增加工作时间就没法照顾彼得
[54:34] You know, the IRS have the garage. 国税局已经封了修车店
[54:35] I’m not losing my home. 我不要再失去我的家
[54:38] It’s 200 a day. 一天两百块
[54:43] Plus expenses. 还报销开支
[54:47] Are you shitting me? 你在跟我开玩笑吗
[54:49] But I haven’t decided. 但我还没有决定
[54:54] $200 a day? 一天两百美金
[54:58] Are you nuts? 你疯了吗
[55:02] 柳泉赛道
[55:23] Look at this. This is ridiculous. Here. 看看这个 太离谱了 这里
[55:26] So, Shel, grabbing air. 谢尔 它吸气
[55:29] That’s the problem. 这就是问题
[55:31] Over 90, air’s getting in, not getting out. 速度超过145公里 空气就只进不出
[55:35] It’s the nose, I can feel it in the wheel. 问题在车头 我开的时候感觉到了
[55:37] Mr. Miles, if there’s a problem, 迈尔斯先生 如果有问题
[55:38] the computer will find it. 电脑会发现的
[55:40] All right. Charlie, 行 查理
[55:41] get some Scotch tape and a ball of wool. 去拿点胶带和毛线
[55:44] All right. Good, good, good. 好了 很好
[55:46] So, now let’s just, uh, get all of this junk out. 现在我们把这些垃圾拆掉
[55:51] Right, Pops? 对吗 老爹
[55:51] Yeah, yeah. I concur. 对对 我同意
[55:53] Come on, guys. 来吧 伙计们
[55:57] What are they doing? 他们在做什么
[55:58] Making your car faster. 让你的车跑得更快些
[56:08] There. Right there. 这里 就这里
[56:09] Airflow’s getting stuck. 气流开始堵塞了
[56:13] I see it. Yarn blows straight up. 我看到了 毛线直直往上飘
[56:16] – Yep. – The front’s lifting. -对 -前面在飘高
[56:17] Damn, he’s right. 见鬼 他说得对
[56:30] This car wants to go faster. I feel it. 这辆车想变得更快 我能感觉出来
[56:33] Any lighter, we’re getting fragile. 再轻点就会变得脆弱
[56:35] Took 70 pounds out of her in the last week. 上星期它已经减重了三十公斤
[56:38] She’s outputting max horsepower from this displacement. 通过这次改装 它已经输出了最大马力了
[56:41] So put in a bigger engine. 那就换个更大的发动机
[56:43] Where we gonna put it? On the roof? 我们要把发动机放在哪 车顶吗
[56:47] Managed to make it 52 pounds lighter 设法让它比纳斯卡车赛标准
[56:49] than the NASCAR unit. 轻了二十三公斤
[56:56] All-new aluminum cylinder heads… 全新的铝制缸盖
[56:59] vibration dampeners, water pump, smaller valves. 减振器 水泵 更小的阀门
[57:02] We call it the Beast. 我们称之为野兽
[57:05] Yeah, I can see why, 我能看出原因
[57:06] but how’s it gonna fit 但不改装机座的话
[57:07] without a redesign of the engine bed? 要怎么把它塞进去
[57:09] Well, it certainly wasn’t easy. 那肯定不容易
[57:10] Good morning, gentlemen. Mr. Shelby. 早安 先生们 谢尔比先生
[57:12] So, you already put that in a GT40? 你们已经把那个装进了一台GT40吗
[57:17] I’m afraid we have. 恐怕确实如此
[57:24] I’ll be damned. 真想不到
[57:26] Well, it’s heavy, of course. 当然 那很重
[57:27] Problems with the handling, especially the stopping. 控制起来有点困难 特别是刹车
[57:29] – I can show you the data. – What problems? -我能给你看数据 -有什么问题
[57:31] Understeers a little, but… 转向有点失灵 但是…
[57:32] Can I borrow that? 我能借用一下那个吗
[57:34] Just a second. Thank you. 就一下 谢谢
[57:36] Ken! 肯
[57:37] Ken, perhaps you want to check with HQ before you test… 肯 你在测试前要不要先和总部协商一下
[57:40] What did he say? 他说什么
[57:41] We should ask… 我们得问问…
[57:44] Right. 好吧
[57:48] Oh, yes! 太棒了
[57:57] Mr. Shelby, welcome to Dearborn. 谢尔比先生 欢迎来到迪尔伯恩
[57:59] What are you doing at a test track? 你怎么想到来看试车
[58:00] You’re gonna get Castrol oil all over that nice suit. 你的漂亮西装会沾上嘉实多汽油的
[58:03] I wanted to hear your thoughts on a few planning decisions. 我想听听你对一些计划中的决策有什么意见
[58:06] You know, personnel for Le Mans. 关于勒芒耐力赛的参赛人员
[58:07] Well, it’s a hell of a lineup. 我们阵容强大
[58:09] Ken Miles, Phil Hill, 肯·迈尔斯 菲尔·希尔
[58:11] Chris Amon, Bruce McLaren. 克里斯·阿蒙 布鲁斯·迈凯轮
[58:13] Hill’s a lock. Amon, McLaren, too. 希尔去定了 阿蒙和迈凯轮也是
[58:15] We’re less sure about Miles. 我们对迈尔斯参赛不太确定
[58:17] We like Richie Ginther… 我们喜欢里奇·金瑟尔
[58:19] Masten Gregory, Bob Bondurant. 马斯滕·格里高利 鲍勃·邦杜兰特
[58:22] Well, you’re gonna want the best driver for the car. 你们想要最好的车手
[58:24] Understands the machine. 懂车的车手
[58:26] That’s Ken. 肯就是最佳人选
[58:28] Oh! Yes! 太棒了
[58:30] More of that, please. More of that, my girl. 再给点劲 快 再给点劲 宝贝
[58:33] I may not get the finer points of racing, Mr. Shelby, 你或许比我更懂赛车 谢尔比先生
[58:36] but I do know people. 但我懂人
[58:38] Miles is a… 迈尔斯是…
[58:39] Well, he’s a beatnik. He dresses like one. 他属于”垮掉的一代” 从穿着看得出来
[58:43] Ford means reliability. 福特象征着可靠
[58:45] Ken Miles is not a Ford man. 肯·迈尔斯无法代表福特的形象
[58:48] Giddy-up! Giddy-up! 加把劲 加把劲
[58:54] What’s the lap record here, Burt? 目前圈速纪录是多少 伯特
[58:56] 1:58. 1分58秒
[58:58] 1:50 dead. 他跑了1分50秒
[58:59] A beatnik? “垮掉的一代”
[59:00] That man landed a busted tank 那个男人在诺曼底登陆战役中
[59:02] on the beach at D-Day 开着一架故障坦克登陆沙滩
[59:03] and drove it clean across Europe to Berlin. 然后顺利地横穿欧洲开到柏林
[59:06] A beatnik? 这哪算”垮掉的一代”
[59:08] You know, Lee here asked me a while back, 李不久前问我
[59:09] “What’s the one thing money can’t buy?” “钱买不到的那样东西是什么”
[59:12] I’ll tell you what it is. 我告诉你答案
[59:13] A pure racer behind the wheel of your car. 是把握方向盘的那个纯粹的赛车手
[59:16] That’s Ken Miles. 肯·迈尔斯便是
[59:20] Well, be that as it may… 话虽如此
[59:22] we think he may be too pure. 我们觉得他有点太纯粹了
[59:32] Carroll, do not lose sight of the big picture here. 卡罗尔 要顾全大局
[59:37] “Too pure”? “太纯粹了”
[59:39] What exactly does that mean? 这是什么意思
[59:41] It means he’s all about himself. 意思是他太自我了
[59:44] ABC puts a microphone under his nose, 美国广播公司采访他的时候
[59:46] perhaps there’s a detail he dislikes, 或许会有他不喜欢的细节
[59:49] millions watching… 届时有几百万观众…
[59:50] do you trust him not to put out the wrong message? 你确定他不会乱说话吗
[59:52] Well, look, you can get a clean-cut, 你们可以找个外表光鲜
[59:54] all-American poster boy 上镜的典型美国小子
[59:55] and stick him behind the wheel, 让他坐上赛车
[59:56] teach him what to say. 教他怎么说话
[59:58] Shit, you get Doris Day to drive the car, 你们不如让多丽丝·戴参赛吧
[59:58] 美国二战后著名歌手
[59:59] if all you want to do is lose. 如果你们想输的话
[1:00:01] So, you don’t agree with us on this issue? 所以你在这件事上有不同意见
[1:00:06] I’m saying you gotta trust me on this one. 我是说你得相信我的选人眼光
[1:00:09] Carroll, with marketing concerns, 卡罗尔 考虑到营销因素
[1:00:11] that’s just not possible. 这不可能
[1:00:14] Put a Ford-type driver in a Ford car, 选一个福特类型的车手开着福特车参赛
[1:00:16] Mr. Shelby. 谢尔比先生
[1:00:18] That’s the Ford way. 这是福特的做事方式
[1:00:26] Yet another championship win for Ferrari 法拉利又赢下了一场锦标赛
[1:00:28] as British driver John Surtees 英国赛车手约翰·瑟蒂斯
[1:00:30] pilots his Ferrari 312… 开着法拉利312…
[1:00:32] Ferrari wins. 法拉利赢了
[1:00:34] It’s Surtees’ first win since the ’64… 这是瑟蒂斯自1964年以来的首场胜利…
[1:00:37] Wedges. We have wedges. 楔木 我们有楔木了
[1:00:38] Oh, good, good, good. 很好 很好
[1:00:40] Perfect. 完美
[1:00:43] – 40? – Yep. -一米吗 -对
[1:00:54] – Hey, boss. – Hey, Dan. -你好 老板 -你好 丹
[1:00:55] Boss, Ferrari just bagged… 老板 法拉利刚刚拿下了…
[1:00:57] You got a passport? 你有护照吗
[1:00:58] What’s that? 那是什么
[1:00:59] Sign that. Get a passport. 签字 申请一个护照
[1:01:00] Get it back to me by Friday. Frosty. 周五前交给我 弗罗斯特
[1:01:02] Boys, I’m going to France. 伙计们 我要去法国了
[1:01:06] Phil. 菲尔
[1:01:07] Ken, can I get a word? 肯 能谈谈吗
[1:01:18] Can I take this? 我能留下这个吗
[1:01:21] Do you know why Ford named it the GT40? 你知道为什么福特给车取名GT40吗
[1:01:24] Why they put that “40” on there? 为什么是”40″
[1:01:26] – No. – Regulations. All right? -不知道 -这是规定 知道吗
[1:01:28] We gotta be 40 inches high 车身要有40英寸[一米]高
[1:01:30] to make the ground clearance requirements. 才能满足离地间隙要求
[1:01:33] No more, no less. 不多不少
[1:01:34] They measure it before every race. 他们在每场比赛前都会测量
[1:01:36] Problem is, that with that height, 问题是这么高的车身
[1:01:39] there’s too much drag under the car, all right? 车底阻力太大了 对吧
[1:01:42] So, we have a solution. 所以我们想了个办法
[1:01:44] Wedges. We put wedges 楔木 我们把楔木放在
[1:01:46] – in the suspension… – You’re not coming next week. -悬挂上… -你下周不能去
[1:01:50] You’re not coming, Ken. 你不能去 肯
[1:01:55] We’re taking McLaren, 我们会带上迈凯轮
[1:01:56] Chris Amon, Phil Hill… 克里斯·阿蒙 菲尔·希尔…
[1:01:59] and Bob Bondurant. 还有鲍勃·邦杜兰特
[1:02:01] It’s Ford’s call. 这是福特的决定
[1:02:04] It is their opinion that you are not a good image, 他们认为你形象欠佳
[1:02:06] so you cannot drive their race car. 所以你不能开福特赛车
[1:02:10] And putting aside the fact that you made that car 即使是你尽心尽力把赛车
[1:02:12] whatever the hell it is… 改造成现在这样…
[1:02:14] and you’re the best man I got behind the wheel… 而且你是我眼中最棒的赛车手
[1:02:37] I’m gonna reroute the oil line. 我会调整供油管路
[1:02:39] If there’s spillage, it could drip 要是发生泄漏 汽油会滴到
[1:02:40] – onto the rear nearside disc. – Ken… -制动盘的左后方 -肯…
[1:02:43] Tell the boys 告诉那些小子们
[1:02:45] to watch their pace come sunrise. 全程注意车速
[1:02:49] The, uh, the gearbox will overheat. 变速箱会过热
[1:02:59] 环球航空公司
[1:03:04] 谢尔比美国公司
[1:03:11] Ken, the race is starting soon. 肯 比赛快开始了
[1:03:12] Want it on the radio? 要打开收音机吗
[1:03:13] Not unless you do. 不了 除非你想听
[1:03:34] …of the race. 比赛
[1:03:35] There they are. 他们来了
[1:03:36] The Maserati going into the Esses, 玛莎拉蒂进入了埃索斯连续弯
[1:03:38] but it’s still the number 2 car, 但依然是2号车
[1:03:39] driven by Chris Amon. 由克里斯·阿蒙驾驶
[1:03:40] In third place is the number 1 Ford that is driven by Bruce McLaren. 第三名是布鲁斯·迈凯轮驾驶的福特1号
[1:03:44] A tremendously fast start for the Ford GT. 福特GT启动速度尤为惊人
[1:03:46] 3:43.4 lap for car number 2, a Ford. 福特2号圈速3分43秒4
[1:03:50] I think it’s a little bit quick for this stage of the game. 我认为在比赛的这个阶段速度有点太快了
[1:03:53] Little bit quick right now. 现在有点开太快了
[1:03:54] Racing too hot. 开得太急了
[1:03:57] This could go down to the last hour or so, don’t you think? 这能持续到最后大概一小时 你不觉得吗
[1:04:00] It could, but the probabilities 或许可以 但是
[1:04:01] for a finish like that 在24小时耐力赛里
[1:04:02] in a 24-hour race are awfully small. 出现这种终场的可能性极小
[1:04:04] Another Ford has come into the pits. 又一辆福特进入了维修站
[1:04:06] It’s being pushed into the pits 修理工把车推进了
[1:04:08] – by the mechanics. – Head gasket. -维修站 -汽缸垫
[1:04:11] The car’s not a moon rocket. 赛车不是航天火箭
[1:04:13] Trailing Bob Bondurant in fourth, car number 7. 七号车紧随鲍勃·邦杜兰特 位居第四
[1:04:15] Leading number 20, Ferrari. Michael Parkes. 随后是迈克尔·帕克斯驾驶的法拉利20号
[1:04:19] So, we have Ford running one, two, three. How about that? 所以目前福特包揽前三名 你怎么看
[1:04:21] Too soon. Surely too soon. 太快了 绝对太快了
[1:04:26] One has to really be respectful of the mechanism with any… 维修工真的非常值得尊重…
[1:04:41] Here’s the big story, 有条大新闻
[1:04:42] the lead Ford, driven by Richie Ginther, 先前处于领先地位的里奇·金瑟尔驾驶的福特
[1:04:44] retired with gearbox trouble, and the new leader… 由于变速箱故障退出了 最新的领先者是…
[1:04:47] Gearbox. I told them. Be gentle with it. 变速箱 我告诉过他们 一定要小心
[1:04:51] …and his partner Lorenzo Bandini… 和他的搭档洛伦佐·班迪尼
[1:04:53] …who was one of the winning drivers last year. 他是去年获奖车手之一
[1:04:57] Who’s there? 是谁
[1:05:00] Again, we’re back, 我们又回来了
[1:05:01] speaking to you live from Le Mans, France. 为您实时转播法国的勒芒赛事
[1:05:04] The 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Grand Prix of Endurance, 勒芒24小时耐力赛 第33届国际汽车
[1:05:07] the 33rd renewal. 耐力大奖赛
[1:05:09] What’s that you’re listening to? 你在听什么广播
[1:05:12] Oh, some race over in France. 法国的一场比赛
[1:05:17] Exciting? 很精彩吗
[1:05:19] I’m not really paying much attention. 我没怎么听
[1:05:21] However, Phil, there was one time in 1933, 然而 菲尔 回首1933年
[1:05:24] when the lead changed hands three times. 领先者变化了三次
[1:05:31] ♪ I ain’t lyin’ ♪
[1:05:31] I Put a Spell on You – Nina Simone
[1:05:35] ♪ No, I ain’t lyin’ ♪
[1:05:39] It’s not exactly champagne… 这不算是香槟…
[1:05:40] ♪ You know I can’t stand it… ♪
[1:05:44] but it’s got bubbles. 但至少也有气泡
[1:05:46] ♪ You know better, daddy ♪
[1:05:49] ♪ I can’t stand it ’cause you put me down ♪
[1:05:54] ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
[1:05:57] ♪ I put a spell on you ♪
[1:06:03] ♪ Because you’re mine ♪
[1:06:09] ♪ You’re mine ♪
[1:06:15] Thanks, Mollie. 谢谢 莫莉
[1:06:24] ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
[1:06:27] ♪ Oh, yeah ♪
[1:06:32] 福特汽车公司
[1:06:40] 底特律独立报 福特惨败
[1:06:49] There’s a difference between Ford and Ferrari… 福特和法拉利之间是有区别的
[1:07:01] Grace. 格蕾丝
[1:07:10] Yes, sir. I will send him right in. 好的 先生 我马上带他进来
[1:07:10] 行政前台
[1:07:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:07:18] Mr. Shelby, Mr. Ford will see you now. 谢尔比先生 福特先生现在可以见你了
[1:07:21] – All right. – Are you still willing -好 -你还愿意
[1:07:23] to stake your reputation on this guy? 赌上名誉相信这个人吗
[1:07:27] This way, Mr. Shelby. 这边请 谢尔比先生
[1:07:38] Mr. Ford. 福特先生
[1:07:40] Gentlemen. 各位
[1:07:41] Shelby. 谢尔比
[1:07:56] Give me one reason why I don’t fire everyone 给我一个理由 说服我不解雇
[1:07:59] associated with this abomination starting with you. 由你牵头的这一群残兵败将
[1:08:08] Well, sir… 先生
[1:08:11] I was thinking about that very question 我坐在外面舒服的休息室里
[1:08:13] as I sat out there in your lovely waiting room. 就在想这个问题
[1:08:17] As I was sitting there… 当我坐在那里
[1:08:18] I watched that little red folder right there… 我看见那个小小的红色文件夹
[1:08:23] go through four pairs of hands… 四次经手…
[1:08:26] before it got to you. 才到达您手里
[1:08:28] ‘Course that doesn’t include… 当然这还不包括
[1:08:29] the 22 or so other Ford employees 文件送到十九楼之前
[1:08:33] who probably poked at it 很可能会接触文件的
[1:08:34] before it made its way up to the 19th floor. 二十多位其他福特员工
[1:08:38] All due respect, sir, 恕我直言 先生
[1:08:40] you can’t win a race by committee. 官僚主义是无法赢下比赛的
[1:08:44] You need one man in charge. 您需要一个负责人
[1:08:46] Now, the good news, as I see it, 依我之见 好消息是
[1:08:49] is that even with all the extra weight… 即使面临这些重重困难
[1:08:53] we still managed to put old Mr. Ferrari 我们还是成功摆布了
[1:08:55] exactly where we want him. 法拉利老头
[1:08:58] Did we? 是吗
[1:08:59] Oh, yes. 是的
[1:09:02] Expand. 解释一下
[1:09:05] Well… 这…
[1:09:08] sure, we hadn’t… 当然了 我们之前没有…
[1:09:10] We haven’t worked out how to corner yet. 我们还没解决该如何过弯
[1:09:13] Or stay cool. 发动机过热
[1:09:15] Or stay on the ground. 抓地力也不足
[1:09:18] And a lot of stuff broke. 而且很多零件都坏了
[1:09:20] In fact, the only thing that didn’t break was the brakes. 事实上 唯一没坏的地方是刹车
[1:09:24] Hell, right now, we don’t even know 而且说白了 我们都没办法打包票
[1:09:25] if our paint job will last the whole 24 hours. 车漆能不能撑24小时不掉色
[1:09:34] But our last lap… 但最后一圈
[1:09:36] we clocked 218 miles an hour down the Mulsanne Straight. 我们在慕尚直道上跑出了350公里的时速
[1:09:40] Now, in all his years of racing… 虽然恩佐老头有多年赛车经历
[1:09:45] old Enzo ain’t never seen anything move that fast. 他也没见过能跑这么快的车
[1:09:49] And now he knows… 现在他明白了
[1:09:51] without a doubt… 毫无疑问
[1:09:54] we’re faster than he is… 我们的车要比他的快
[1:10:00] even with the wrong driver… 哪怕是我们派错了车手上场
[1:10:02] and all the committees. 还存在官僚主义
[1:10:06] And that’s what he’s thinking about 他此时此刻
[1:10:08] while he’s sitting in Modena, Italy… right now. 坐在意大利摩德纳想的就是这件事
[1:10:14] That man is scared to death… 那家伙现在吓坏了
[1:10:17] that this year you actually might be smart enough 他怕您今年会变得足够明智
[1:10:19] to start trusting me. 开始信任我
[1:10:24] So, yeah… 没错
[1:10:27] I’d say you got Ferrari exactly where you want him. 您完全摆布了法拉利
[1:10:34] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[1:10:53] Come here. 过来
[1:11:02] See that little building down there? 看到那座小建筑了吗
[1:11:04] In World War II… 二战期间
[1:11:06] three out of five US bombers rolled off that line. 五分之三的美国轰炸机在那里生产
[1:11:12] You think Roosevelt beat Hitler? 你以为打败希特勒的是罗斯福吗
[1:11:16] Think again. 再好好想想
[1:11:17] This isn’t the first time 这不是福特汽车公司
[1:11:19] Ford Motor’s gone to war in Europe. 第一次上欧洲战场了
[1:11:23] We know how to do more than push paper. 我们会做的可不只是摆弄文件
[1:11:28] And there is one man running this company. 这家公司只有一个老大
[1:11:33] You report to him. 你直接向他汇报
[1:11:36] You understand me? 明白了吗
[1:11:38] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[1:11:40] Go ahead, Carroll. Go to war. 去吧 卡罗尔 准备作战
[1:11:46] Thank you, sir. 谢谢您 先生
[1:12:20] You were right. 你说得没错
[1:12:21] It’s the gearbox. 就是变速箱的问题
[1:12:23] We ran too hot. 我们开得太心急了
[1:12:26] Three out of four of ’em broke. 四个里面坏了三个
[1:12:28] The rod blew on the other one. 拉杆也弄坏了另一个
[1:12:35] We’re going back, Ken. 我们要重回赛场了 肯
[1:12:40] They told me I had “Carte blanche” this time. 他们说这次归我全权负责
[1:12:45] I looked it up. It’s French for “Horseshit.” 我查了下 这是法语”胡说八道”的意思
[1:12:48] I know they’re gonna squeeze our nuts any way they can 我知道他们肯定还会想尽一切办法
[1:12:50] soon as they work out how. 来打压我们
[1:12:52] Well, the, uh… 那个…
[1:12:55] ice cream’s melting. 我买的冰淇淋要化了
[1:12:59] All right. Hey, Ken. 好吧 肯
[1:13:02] You want me to apologize? 你是想让我道歉吗
[1:13:07] You want me to beg? 要我求你吗
[1:13:08] I don’t know. Let’s try it out. 我也不知道 可以试试
[1:13:10] Let’s, uh, see how that feels. 你先试了再说
[1:13:18] Ken, I’m sorry. 肯 对不起
[1:13:21] Sincerely. 真心的
[1:13:26] Do you have any idea the kind of shit that I had to eat 你知道我为了能让赛车上跑道
[1:13:29] just to get four wheels on that grid? 受了多少脸色吗
[1:13:31] No, you don’t. 你不知道
[1:13:32] ‘Cause you don’t deal with any of that stuff. 因为你完全不用为那些事操心
[1:13:34] Now knock it off, Ken. We got work to do, 所以别磨叽了 肯 我们还有正事要做
[1:13:36] and this car ain’t gonna build itself. 车又不是从天上掉下来的
[1:13:46] Okay. All right. 好 行吧
[1:13:58] God. 天啊
[1:14:01] Come here. 给我过来
[1:14:03] – Bloody car salesman. – Shit! -你他妈就一卖车的 -妈的
[1:14:09] Come on. Now you’re gonna get it. 来啊 吃我一记
[1:14:15] Get off me! 松手
[1:14:19] Stubborn son of a bitch. 固执的王八蛋
[1:14:22] God! 天啊
[1:14:26] – You just look… – Right. -看好了 -来啊
[1:14:28] – Yeah, now. – You… -怎么样 -你…
[1:14:30] You all right? 你还好吗
[1:14:31] Shit! 妈的
[1:14:34] Now you’re gonna get it. 看我不收拾你
[1:14:37] Come here. 给我过来
[1:14:42] Done. 完事
[1:14:48] Mollie, darling. 莫莉 亲爱的
[1:14:50] Yes, love? 怎么了 老公
[1:14:51] Can I get a fizzy pop, please? 能给我拿瓶汽水吗
[1:14:54] Yes, love. 好的
[1:14:57] You want one, too, Shelby? 你要吗 谢尔比
[1:14:59] – No. No. – Uh, yes, please, Mollie. -别给他 -好 谢了莫莉
[1:15:01] No. He can get his own. 别给他 他自己买去
[1:15:03] Just for me, please. 只给我拿就行了
[1:15:11] How long has that been? 上次干架是什么时候来着
[1:15:14] Oh, it’s gotta be three or four years, at least. 至少得有三四年了
[1:15:16] Right. Riverside. 对 在加州河滨市
[1:15:18] Yeah. SCCA Divisional Championship. 嗯 美国赛车俱乐部区域锦标赛
[1:15:21] You broke my finger. 你把我手指弄断了
[1:15:23] What’s that nippy bloody thing 你抓着我手臂
[1:15:29] you do under the arm, that thing? 扯奶头那一招是什么来头
[1:15:30] Yeah. I call that the Llama Bite. 我叫那招”羊驼咬奶”
[1:15:32] You name it? 你还取了个名字
[1:15:34] Where’d you learn that? The Girl Scouts? 你从哪学来的 女童子军吗
[1:15:37] – What? You wanna go again? – Here you go. -怎么 你想再试一次吗 -给你
[1:15:41] You’re an angel. 你真好
[1:15:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:15:43] My pleasure. 不客气
[1:15:45] Right. Well, I’m about to go to the grocery store. 好了 我准备去趟杂货店
[1:15:48] Anything you think you’ll need? 要给你们带什么东西吗
[1:15:50] Um, ice cream. 冰淇淋
[1:15:53] Ice cream would be good and, uh… 冰淇淋就不错 还要…
[1:15:56] bread. 面包
[1:15:58] Right. 好
[1:15:59] No, I’m good. Thank you. 我不用 谢谢
[1:16:02] Thanks, Moll. 谢谢 莫
[1:16:04] You still take those for your ticker? 你还吃这药治心脏病呢
[1:16:06] Only ’cause they’re so delicious. 我是因为好吃才吃的
[1:16:09] – Up yours. – Oh, go to hell. -去你的 -滚吧
[1:16:19] Come on. Giddy-up. Giddy-up. Giddy-up. 跑起来 加把劲 加把劲
[1:16:37] Phil! Here’s the one for you, mate. 菲尔 这是你的 哥们
[1:16:40] Dino, come here. 迪诺 过来
[1:16:59] Well? 怎么样
[1:17:00] There’s still lag when I hit the gas. 踩油门还是会有滞后感
[1:17:02] Let’s get rid of the vacuum secondaries. 把真空次级化油器换了吧
[1:17:04] Charlie, get a Holley carb. 查理 拿霍利化油器来
[1:17:05] We’re gonna rebuild the throttle assembly. 我们要重新装配油门总成
[1:17:07] Three weeks to Daytona, 离迪通拿耐力赛只剩三周时间了
[1:17:09] and it still feels like a bag of squirrels. 这车还是问题百出
[1:17:12] Brake heat. 刹车过热
[1:17:14] That’s a whole different ball game. 那完全又是另一码事了
[1:17:15] All right, Petey, let’s go for that ride. 好了 彼得 来跟我溜一圈
[1:17:26] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:17:29] You see that crack? 看到那条缝了吗
[1:17:31] That’s my marker for turn eight. 那是我过八号弯的记号
[1:17:35] What, to slow down? 做什么的 提醒你减速吗
[1:17:38] Brush the brakes and downshift. 轻踩刹车 换低档
[1:17:43] But you’ll be going 150 miles an hour. 但你到时候会跑到时速240多公里
[1:17:46] Yeah. 没错
[1:17:47] So how do you see it? 那你怎么看得见呢
[1:17:49] You’re going fast, but as the car speeds up… 速度是很快 但车在加速的时候
[1:17:53] everything else slows down. 周围的一切都会随之变慢
[1:17:55] You don’t do that. 不能这么看
[1:17:58] You do this. Right? 视线要开阔点 对吗
[1:18:00] And then you see everything. 这样你就能看到一切
[1:18:04] Do you set other markers? 你还留了别的记号吗
[1:18:06] Indeed I do. 那是当然
[1:18:10] Lots of them. 还留了很多
[1:18:13] Yeah, ’cause you can’t just 知道了 因为我们不能
[1:18:15] push the car hard the whole way, right? 全程都把赛车逼得太紧 对吗
[1:18:18] That’s right. You have to be kind to the car. 没错 你得善待赛车
[1:18:20] You feel the poor thing groaning underneath you. 你会感觉到这个小可怜在你身下呻吟
[1:18:25] If you’re gonna push a piece of machinery to the limit 如果你想将一台机器推向极致
[1:18:29] and expect it to hold together, 还指望着它不会散架
[1:18:31] you have to have some sense of where that limit is. 那你就得感觉到它的极限在哪里
[1:18:39] Look out there. 看前方
[1:18:40] Out there is the perfect lap. 那就是完美的一圈
[1:18:46] No mistakes. 毫无差错
[1:18:48] Every gear change, every corner… 每次换档 每次过弯
[1:18:52] perfect. 都恰到好处
[1:18:54] You see it? 你看到了吗
[1:19:00] I think so. 应该看到了
[1:19:03] Most people can’t. 很多人都看不到
[1:19:06] Most people don’t even know it’s out there, but it is. 很多人甚至都不知道它的存在 但它就在那
[1:19:11] It’s there. 就在眼前
[1:19:15] You want some ice cream? 你想吃冰淇淋吗
[1:19:19] – Yeah. – All right. -好啊 -行
[1:19:22] Come on, then. 我们走
[1:19:23] Do you know what this marker is? 你知道这是什么记号吗
[1:19:25] – What? – That one. -什么 -那个
[1:19:26] Pull my finger. You’ll find out. 扯我手指 你就知道了
[1:19:50] How much longer before he comes in? 他还要多久才进站
[1:19:52] Uh, well, we change drivers every four hours, 我们每四个小时换一次车手
[1:19:54] – so about 10 minutes. – No, hang on. -大概还要十分钟 -不 等等
[1:19:56] You’re saying Beebe is 100 percent in charge now? 你的意思是现在由毕比全权负责了
[1:19:59] Yes, and he wants Miles gone. 没错 他想让迈尔斯走人
[1:20:01] Look, it’s personal with this guy. 听着 他摆明了是在针对他
[1:20:03] And, yes, he has the leverage to stick it to you. 而且他确实有和你对着干的资本
[1:20:06] He and the Deuce are flying there tomorrow. 他和大魔王明天就坐飞机过去
[1:20:07] He’s gonna tell you in person. 他到时候会当面告诉你
[1:20:08] Now, all he is hoping for is that you lose your cool. 他现在就等着你失控发飙了
[1:20:12] It’s time to let this go. 是时候妥协了
[1:20:13] You cannot destroy the whole thing. 你不能葬送全局
[1:20:15] Not for one goddamn guy. 不能为了这区区一个人
[1:20:16] – Sure, I can. – Well, why? -我当然可以 -有什么必要呢
[1:20:18] ‘Cause while we’re here talking, 因为在我们说话这会
[1:20:19] he’s out there getting it done. 他正在外头做实事
[1:20:29] Oh, shit! 糟了
[1:20:32] He’s got brake fade. 他刹车失灵了
[1:20:40] Ease off! 慢点
[1:20:52] Carroll? 卡罗尔
[1:20:53] – Get him out! – Peter! -快救他出来 -彼得
[1:20:54] Go on. Go inside. 别站这 快进去
[1:20:56] Just stay there. 待在这里别动
[1:20:57] – Get Ken! – Ken! -快救肯 -肯
[1:20:59] Get him out! 快救他出来
[1:21:02] There he is! 他在这里
[1:21:03] Ken! 肯
[1:21:10] I can see him. 我看到他了
[1:21:12] – Ken! – Come on. -肯 -快点
[1:21:20] The brakes. 刹车
[1:21:31] Let’s just rip out the damn engine. All right? 把这破发动机拆了行吗
[1:21:33] We can’t use it if we can’t stop. 无法制动的话要它有什么用
[1:21:36] You know, the brakes would last longer 我们要是悠着点开
[1:21:38] if we slowed down a bit. 刹车还是能撑一会的
[1:21:40] Wouldn’t that defeat the whole purpose of the extra power? 那不就违背要给车加动力的初衷了吗
[1:21:43] You know, I thought the whole point 我还以为我们在这里这么努力
[1:21:44] was to win the damned race. 是为了拿下比赛呢
[1:21:46] Maybe we could design a new assembly. 要不我们重新设计总成
[1:21:48] Instead of swapping out the pads in the pits… 我们在进站时不要仅仅更换刹车片
[1:21:52] swap out the entire braking system. 而是换掉整个刹车系统
[1:21:55] Rotors included. 包括刹车盘
[1:21:57] Put in a fresh one. 换上一个新的
[1:21:59] Wait, wait, wait, Pops, 等等 等等 老爹
[1:22:01] are we allowed to do that? 我们能那么做吗
[1:22:02] I don’t know. I don’t read French. 不知道 我看不懂法语
[1:22:05] 勒芒24小时耐力赛 赛车场指南
[1:22:07] Well, brakes are “a part” like any other, right? 刹车也是”一种零件” 对吧
[1:22:11] We are allowed to change parts. 我们可以换零件
[1:22:14] Yes. Will we have time to do that? 没错 但有时间换吗
[1:22:16] I don’t know yet, Charlie. 我还不知道 查理
[1:22:18] I’m gonna take him home. 我要带他回家了
[1:22:20] All right. 好
[1:22:21] Sort this shit out. 解决这破事
[1:22:22] I will. 我会的
[1:22:33] Have you ever been on fire? 你身上着过火吗
[1:22:38] Well, no, it’s never happened to me. 没有 我没遇到过这种情况
[1:22:43] But the suit’s flameproof, see? 不过赛车服是防火的 知道吗
[1:22:48] It keeps heat out. 它能隔热
[1:22:51] Yeah. 好吧
[1:22:54] But Lewis-Evans burned to death in the Moroccan Grand Prix. 但路易斯-埃文斯在摩洛哥大奖赛中被烧死
[1:22:58] He had a flameproof suit on. 他也穿了防火赛车服
[1:23:02] Yeah, but… 没错 但是…
[1:23:07] See, he got stuck. 他被卡住了
[1:23:08] He couldn’t breathe. 无法呼吸
[1:23:11] So, as long as you get out of the car, you’re okay. 只要人下了车 就没事
[1:23:18] Dad got out. 爸爸下了车
[1:23:21] – He sure did. – Peter! -确实 -彼得
[1:23:27] Bye. 再见
[1:23:29] See ya. 再见
[1:23:33] – You all right? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[1:23:35] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[1:23:38] And don’t be telling me brakes 别跟我说刹车
[1:23:39] or me almost kicking the bucket out there. 或者我差点一命呜呼什么的
[1:23:42] It’s something to do with the suits, isn’t it? 跟那些穿西装的人有关 对吧
[1:23:46] It’s under control. 都在控制之中
[1:23:48] What is it? 怎么了
[1:23:49] You know how we talked about how you do your thing, 我们说过你做好你的事
[1:23:51] I do my thing? 我做好我的事
[1:23:52] – This is my thing. – Really, Shel… -这是我的事 -说真的 谢尔…
[1:23:53] Just trust me, Ken. 相信我 肯
[1:23:56] You got a plan? 你有计划吗
[1:23:58] Absolutely. 必须的
[1:24:00] It a good one? 好计划吗
[1:24:01] It’s high risk. 风险很高
[1:24:03] How high risk? 有多高
[1:24:04] Extremely high risk. 极其高
[1:24:07] Well, that’s something. 了不起
[1:24:10] – Glad we had this talk. – Anytime. -很高兴我们谈了 -随时再聊
[1:24:24] Mr. Ford, this is a surprise. 福特先生 真是惊喜
[1:24:27] Apologies for the unannounced intrusion, Mr. Shelby, 抱歉擅自前来 谢尔比先生
[1:24:30] but when a man pays $9 million for an automobile, 但是我付了九百万造汽车
[1:24:33] he ought to at least be able to see it. 起码应该能看看长什么样
[1:24:35] Well, that sounds reasonable enough. 听起来很合理
[1:24:36] Shelby, could I have a word? 谢尔比 能和你谈一下吗
[1:24:38] Sure. 当然
[1:24:40] – In private? – Yeah. -私下谈吗 -是的
[1:24:42] That would be preferable. 那样更好
[1:24:43] All right. Hey, Phil. 好吧 菲尔
[1:24:44] You wanna take care of Mr. Ford here? 你能招呼一下福特先生吗
[1:24:46] Mr. Ford, that’s Phil Remington. 福特先生 他是菲尔·雷明顿
[1:24:48] Of course. 当然
[1:24:49] Come up to my office, Leo. 来我办公室 里奥
[1:24:50] – Pleasure to meet you, sir. – Phil. -幸会 先生 -菲尔
[1:24:51] Give you a little tour of your car. 我带您参观一下您的车
[1:24:54] We took out your 289 small block… 我们拿掉了289小发动机
[1:24:58] and put in a 427 7-liter. 换上了7L的427发动机
[1:25:03] Firstly, I want to just clear the air. 首先 我想消除误会
[1:25:06] I hope that whatever disagreements between us 希望我们之间的分歧
[1:25:08] can just be chalked up to… 能归结于…
[1:25:10] natural red-bloodedness in the heat of battle. 激烈争论时自然而然的血气方刚
[1:25:13] I appreciate that, Leo. Truly, I do. 感谢你这么说 里奥 真的
[1:25:17] It falls on me, Shelby, to inform you that 谢尔比 我有责任通知你
[1:25:21] I have been appointed overall executive director of the racing program. 我被任命为赛车项目的执行总监
[1:25:27] Now, I do hope that this won’t be a problem between us. 我真心希望这不会成为我们之间的问题
[1:25:31] Well, I assure you, Leo, it will not. 里奥 我向你保证 不会的
[1:25:44] Carroll… 卡罗尔
[1:25:46] Carroll! 卡罗尔
[1:25:46] And what is that top speed with the 427? 427发动机的最高速是多少
[1:25:49] Well, why don’t we take it for a spin? 不如我们开一圈
[1:25:51] – What? – Yeah, go on, Mr. Ford. -什么 -来吧 福特先生
[1:25:52] – Hop on in. Go on. – You want me to… -上车 来吧 -你想让我…
[1:25:55] Just see what $9 million feels like. 感觉一下九百万的车是什么样
[1:25:59] God… 老天
[1:26:04] Open the door! 把门打开
[1:26:06] Open the door! 把门打开
[1:26:08] Open the door! 把门打开
[1:26:12] Just hold me right there, 你扶着我这里
[1:26:13] and you take my hand. 你抓住我的手
[1:26:16] Oh, God. I sat on my nuts. 天啊 我坐到了蛋蛋
[1:26:19] We’re gonna build the next one for comfort. Don’t you worry. 下一辆车我们会改进舒适感 别担心
[1:26:31] – Open the door. – Sorry, sir, if you just give me a moment. -打开门 -抱歉 先生 稍等一下
[1:26:33] – Open the door. – It’s a sticky one. -打开门 -这门不好开
[1:26:35] You ready? 准备好了吗
[1:26:36] The name on the middle of that steering wheel should tell you 方向盘中间那名字应该能让你知道
[1:26:38] that I was born ready, Shelby. Hit it. 我生来就准备好了 谢尔比 出发
[1:26:40] Attaboy. 好样的
[1:26:44] It’s got a little kick, doesn’t it? 这车推背感挺强 是吧
[1:26:48] – Open this door. – There we go. -打开门 -好了
[1:26:50] Good God, Mr. Beebe. You okay, sir? 天呐 毕比先生 你还好吗
[1:26:54] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:26:58] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 天啊 天啊
[1:27:03] Yeah, baby. 棒极了
[1:27:05] Yeah, baby. 棒极了
[1:27:11] It’s about right now the uninitiated have a tendency to soil themselves. 差不多就是这会外行会吓得尿裤子
[1:27:22] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:28:01] Mr. Ford… 福特先生
[1:28:06] You okay? 您没事吧
[1:28:11] Mr. Ford… 福特先生
[1:28:13] you all right? 您还好吗
[1:28:14] I had no idea. 真没想到
[1:28:18] I had no idea. 真没想到
[1:28:22] I wish my daddy… 我真希望我爸爸
[1:28:24] he were alive to see this. 能活着看到这个
[1:28:28] To feel this. 感受这个
[1:28:31] Now, this is not a machine just anybody can get in and easily control. 这不是一台随便谁都能进来轻松掌控的车
[1:28:34] Absolutely not. 绝对不是
[1:28:36] I had no idea. 真没想到
[1:28:37] Now, you wanna win Le Mans. 您想赢得勒芒赛
[1:28:40] If you really wanna take first place, 如果您真的想赢得第一名
[1:28:41] Ken Miles is the man to do it. 肯·迈尔斯就是你的人选
[1:28:52] Good timing. 来得真巧
[1:28:53] Now, he knows this car because he helped me build it. 他了解这车 因为是他帮我造的
[1:28:57] Shelby, you know I’ve already appointed Leo Beebe 谢尔比 你知道我已经任命里奥·毕比
[1:29:01] – director of racing. – Which is exactly why I’m talking to you.
[1:29:05] Now, you let Ken Miles race Daytona. 您让肯·迈尔斯在迪通拿耐力赛上场
[1:29:08] If he wins… 如果他赢了
[1:29:10] he gets to drive Le Mans. 他就在勒芒赛上场
[1:29:15] And if he doesn’t? 如果他没赢呢
[1:29:17] Ford Motor Company gets full ownership of Shelby American. 福特汽车公司获得谢尔比美国公司的全部所有权
[1:29:21] Lock, stock, and brand. 完全控制权 股份以及品牌
[1:29:22] Forever. 永远
[1:29:26] We’re in hour six at the Daytona 24, 迪通拿24小时耐力赛进行到第六个小时
[1:29:29] and Fords are dominating the leaderboard. 福特车称霸排行榜
[1:29:33] Shelby American’s Ken Miles holds a narrow lead 谢尔比美国车队的肯·迈尔斯稍微领先
[1:29:36] over the Holman-Moody Ford driven by Walt Hansgen. 沃尔特·汉斯根驾驶的霍尔曼-穆迪车队的福特
[1:29:40] I don’t bloody think so, Walt. 我可不那么认为 沃尔特
[1:30:01] This race is not just a test of our cars, 这场比赛不只是对我们车辆的测验
[1:30:04] but also our teams. 也是对我们团队的测验
[1:30:05] As you know, we have a second team out there today. 你们也知道 我们今天有第二支团队上场
[1:30:07] – Holman-Moody. – That’s right. -霍尔曼-穆迪车队 -没错
[1:30:10] Number 95, Hansgen, 95号 汉斯根
[1:30:11] blisters through the front tri-oval 飞驰过前部三角环道
[1:30:13] while closing in on Ken Miles. 逼近肯·迈尔斯
[1:30:15] Walt’s pushing her too fast. 沃尔特把车开得太快了
[1:30:16] He’s pushing 7,000 RPM. 他要开到七千转
[1:30:18] Get the EZ sign out there. 把提示放慢的牌子放出去
[1:30:20] Come on. Move. Do it now. 快点 动起来 立刻去
[1:30:22] Every one of these GTs out there today 今天场上的每台GT
[1:30:24] is under my direct supervision. 都受我直接监管
[1:30:26] And of course the supervision of Henry Ford II. 当然还有亨利·福特二世
[1:30:29] The drivers, the speed, the strategy… 车手 速度 策略
[1:30:32] even the RPMs are determined by us. 甚至转速都由我们决定
[1:30:39] Ken Miles is locked in a pitched battle 肯·迈尔斯和汉斯根
[1:30:41] with Hansgen as they pass the grandstand. 在经过大看台时陷入酣战
[1:30:47] Hansgen is taking a run at Miles entering turn one. 汉斯根进入1号弯时逼近迈尔斯
[1:30:51] Miles is boxed in. 迈尔斯被挡死了
[1:30:53] Hansgen slips by and takes the lead 汉斯根成功超车并取得领先
[1:30:56] approaching the infield chicane. 靠近内场连续弯
[1:31:05] Cor blimey! 天呐
[1:31:07] Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[1:31:08] The caution flag is out. 警告旗已出
[1:31:16] Still racing. We are still racing. 还在跑 我们的车还在跑
[1:31:19] Come on, guys, let’s go! 快 伙计们 上
[1:31:20] Let’s go. Move it. 行动 动起来
[1:31:21] He’s coming in. 他要进站了
[1:31:23] Let’s go, let’s go, guys. Come on. 快行动 伙计们 快
[1:31:25] Go, tires up. 快 把轮胎抬起来
[1:31:26] Here, right here. Let’s go. Let’s go. Move it. 就是这里 行动 动起来
[1:31:28] – Fuel flying in. – Breaker bar! -油枪来了 -破除杆
[1:31:30] – We’re good. – It all checked out. -可以了 -检查完毕
[1:31:32] – 36. 38. – Go! Go! -36 38 -快上
[1:31:34] Hansgen is right up our arse. 汉斯根追得太紧了
[1:31:36] If I can just get outta the pit ahead of him… 如果我能比他先开出维修站
[1:31:38] She’s running hot, but I think she’ll hold. 发动机温度有点高 但我觉得可以撑下来
[1:31:41] – Fuel’s low. – Bring up the scoop. -燃油不足 -拿铲子
[1:31:42] She’s hot. 温度有点高
[1:31:45] Hey there, Walt. Good to see you. 你好 沃尔特 很高兴见到你
[1:31:48] Yeah, after I get out of this pit, Shelby, 等我开出这里 谢尔比
[1:31:49] it’s the last time you will. 你就高兴不起来了
[1:31:50] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[1:31:52] We got rearview mirrors. 我们有后视镜
[1:31:54] What happened to that Mustang he took out? 被他逼出赛道的野马怎么样了
[1:31:57] Don’t know yet. 还不知道
[1:31:58] I can push her harder than six, Shel. 我可以开到六千转以上 谢尔
[1:32:01] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[1:32:08] How come these guys pit so much faster than we do? 为什么这些人检修加油比我们快这么多
[1:32:11] They got a goddamn NASCAR crew, that’s why. 因为他们有纳斯卡车赛团队
[1:32:15] – No shit? – No shit. -不是吧 -是的
[1:32:17] Go! Go, come on. 快 快
[1:32:21] We’re clear, we’re clear. 可以了 可以了
[1:32:22] Goddamn NASCAR crew. 该死的纳斯卡车赛团队
[1:32:23] Go, go, go! 出发 出发
[1:32:25] Guys, they’ve already left. 伙计们 他们已经离开了
[1:32:30] Hello? 喂
[1:32:31] There’s my Mollie. Hello. 我的莫莉 你好
[1:32:33] Hiya, love. 你好 亲爱的
[1:32:35] – Mom? Mom? – What are you doing? -妈妈 妈妈 -你在做什么
[1:32:37] Just having a cuppa. 在喝茶
[1:32:38] Mom, ask him about the brakes. 妈妈 问他刹车的情况
[1:32:40] – Go to bed. It’s 1:00 a.M. – Ask him. -去睡觉 已经凌晨一点了 -问他
[1:32:42] Go to bed. Now. 去睡觉 马上
[1:32:43] I take it he’s not asleep. 我猜他还没睡
[1:32:45] I’m sure he smuggled in a radio. 他肯定偷偷拿了收音机
[1:32:47] Yeah. 是啊
[1:32:48] He said to ask, “How are the brakes?” 他让我问 “刹车怎么样了”
[1:32:50] The brakes? Yes. No, no, no. 刹车 对 没事
[1:32:52] Tell him they’re working for now. 告诉他 刹车暂时还能用
[1:32:54] You know, Shelby’s been acting very strange. 谢尔比一直表现得很奇怪
[1:32:57] – Ford have gone… – Ken. -福特已经去 -肯
[1:32:58] and put up another team. 组建了另一支队伍
[1:32:59] – With a GT. – Ken. -开一辆GT -肯
[1:33:00] Some sort of yampy, bloody corporate test or something. 某种愚蠢的狗屁公司测试之类的
[1:33:03] I don’t know, but… 我不知道 但是…
[1:33:05] Just take a rest whenever you get a chance. 有机会的话就休息一会
[1:33:06] Sorry, my love, what were you saying? 抱歉 亲爱的 你说什么
[1:33:08] You’ve only got a few hours. 你只有几个小时了
[1:33:09] I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚
[1:33:10] I’m sorry. I can’t hear you. 抱歉 我听不清
[1:33:12] Wish me luck. 祝我好运吧
[1:33:13] – Good luck. – I love you, darling. -祝你好运 -我爱你 亲爱的
[1:33:15] After 23 hours here at Daytona, 迪通拿耐力赛已经进行了23小时
[1:33:18] Walt Hansgen driving the green and white Ford 驾驶着绿白色福特的沃尔特·汉斯根
[1:33:20] has a commanding lead over Ken Miles and Shelby American 遥遥领先肯·迈尔斯和谢尔比美国车队
[1:33:24] as the rest of the field has fallen off the pace. 其他选手都已经落下一大截
[1:33:27] We’re locked out. 我们输定了
[1:33:29] Ain’t nothing Miles can do this late in the race. 比赛到这阶段迈尔斯也无能为力了
[1:33:32] Engine’s hot. We gotta keep it under six thou. 发动机过热 我们要把转速压在六千以下
[1:34:20] 上到七千转 拼命冲刺
[1:34:22] All right. 好啊
[1:34:49] She could come apart. 车可能会散架的
[1:34:51] One way to find out. 不试试怎么知道
[1:34:55] I thought we were keeping him under 6,000? 我们不是让他别超过六千转吗
[1:34:58] Shut up, Don. 闭嘴 唐
[1:35:09] With only minutes of racing left here at Daytona, 迪通拿耐力赛仅剩下最后几分钟
[1:35:11] a pitched battle for the lead is being waged 争夺第一名的决战突然打响
[1:35:14] as the number 98 Ford makes an incredible late surge. 福特98号在比赛的最后发起惊人的冲刺
[1:35:16] – What’s happening? – He’s moving up. -怎么了 -他在加速
[1:35:18] …entering the front tri-oval, 进入了前部三角环道
[1:35:20] Ken Miles’ desperate bid for the win may prove to be… 肯·迈尔斯志在夺冠的最后一搏可能会…
[1:35:31] Come on now! 加油
[1:35:32] White flag! Last lap! 白旗 最后一圈
[1:35:39] Miles is pushing him. Hard. 迈尔斯把他逼得很紧
[1:35:52] That’s it, girl. 就是这样 宝贝
[1:36:04] Ken Miles drafts Walt Hansgen 肯·迈尔斯紧跟沃尔特·汉斯根
[1:36:06] coming into the final turn. 进入了最后一个弯道
[1:36:34] Come on. Come on. 快呀 快呀
[1:36:39] What the hell? 搞什么
[1:36:48] Come on. 加油
[1:36:50] All right. 好了
[1:36:56] Look at this now. 好好看着吧
[1:37:02] Damn it! 妈的
[1:37:13] Ken Miles takes the checkered flag, 肯·迈尔斯夺得第一
[1:37:15] bringing glory to Shelby American. 为谢尔比美国车队争得荣耀
[1:37:20] How about that? 怎么样啊
[1:37:31] Reliability, strength… 可靠性 强度…
[1:37:33] Yes, Leo. 喂 里奥
[1:37:34] Mr. Ford, sir, we won. 福特先生 我们赢了
[1:37:38] We won! Ford won Daytona. 我们赢了 福特赢了迪通拿耐力赛
[1:37:41] Hot damn. 太好了
[1:37:43] And which team was it, Leo? 哪支队赢了 里奥
[1:37:46] Shelby American. Miles driving. 谢尔比美国车队 车手是迈尔斯
[1:37:50] Son of a bitch. 这混蛋
[1:37:52] All right. 好了
[1:37:54] Where the hell is he? 他到底去哪了
[1:37:55] Hang on, I see him. Hey, wait. 等等 我看见他了 等下
[1:37:57] Someone lost a bulldog on the beach. 有人在沙滩上走失一条斗牛犬
[1:38:01] No, no. Come on. Come on. 别别 快来吧
[1:38:04] Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. 快来 来来来
[1:38:07] Someone get this man a drink. Someone get him a drink. 快把酒给他 把酒给他
[1:38:28] In bed, you. What are you doing? 快睡觉 你在做什么呢
[1:38:31] Dirty stop out. 夜猫子
[1:38:32] I was… 我是在…
[1:38:34] drawing a map, so I could follow you on Le Mans. 画地图 这样就能知道你在勒芒的赛况
[1:38:42] Look at that. 看看
[1:38:44] That is spot on. 画得完全正确
[1:38:46] You are a dab hand, very accurate. 你真是高手 非常准确
[1:38:50] Tell me about the track. 跟我说说赛道吧
[1:38:52] No, I can’t, Petey. 不行 彼得
[1:38:54] Please. 求你了
[1:39:03] Well, you start at the start line. 从起点线出发
[1:39:06] Yeah, but you actually start here 对 但你其实是从这里出发的
[1:39:08] because you have to run to your car at Le Mans. 因为在勒芒赛你得跑向你的车
[1:39:10] True enough. 没错
[1:39:12] So, once your old man manages to hobble over… 一旦你老爸成功挪过去
[1:39:15] – and pull out… – And not hit anyone. -把车开出来 -还没撞到别的车
[1:39:18] Yes, right. 对 没错
[1:39:21] Then you accelerate very hard up to Dunlop Bridge… 然后就要全力加速开往邓洛普桥
[1:39:25] road banking away from ya 路向一边倾斜
[1:39:27] and down through the trees to the Esses… 经过树丛就到了埃索斯连续弯
[1:39:30] and accelerate up to Tertre Rouge. 再加速进入特鲁热加速弯
[1:39:32] Critical first gear corner. 这是个关键的一档弯
[1:39:35] Fast entry. 快速入弯
[1:39:37] Keep your speed up for your exit onto… 保持高速出弯 进入…
[1:39:41] Mulsanne. 慕尚直道
[1:39:42] Long straightaway, hemmed in by poplars. 这是一段很长的直路 被白杨簇拥着
[1:39:45] Top gear, 210 miles per hour. 挂最高档 开到时速338公里
[1:39:49] And down to third, revs up. 然后退到三档 提高转速
[1:39:51] Revs are your friend. 转速就是你的朋友
[1:39:53] Get a maximum exit. Let the car run free. 最远距离入弯 让车空档滑行
[1:39:57] Over the brow… 经过坡顶
[1:39:59] then… 然后…
[1:40:02] Mulsanne Corner. 经过慕尚弯
[1:40:03] Accelerate to Arnage 一路加速到雅致弯
[1:40:06] and then over the rise to the White House. 然后爬坡至白屋弯
[1:40:07] You get that right and… 过好这个弯…
[1:40:12] your first three and a half minutes… 24小时比赛里的第一个三分半
[1:40:16] of 24 hours. 就过去了
[1:40:18] But… you can’t make every lap perfect. 但是 你没法做到每圈都很完美
[1:40:26] But I can try. 但我可以尽力
[1:40:33] All right. 好了
[1:40:36] Off to bed, you. 快上床睡觉了
[1:40:40] I will… wake you… 我会先来叫醒你
[1:40:43] before I leave for France. 然后再动身去法国
[1:40:45] I promise. 我保证
[1:40:47] Okay. Good night. 好 晚安
[1:41:18] Where’s, um… 那个…
[1:41:20] Where’s that? The Hotel Saint Pierre? 圣皮埃尔大酒店怎么走
[1:41:24] Where? 哪里
[1:42:11] It’s gonna rain again tomorrow. 明天还会再下雨的
[1:42:18] There’s always rain here. 这里成天下雨
[1:42:23] Start’ll be dry though, 但开赛时没有雨
[1:42:25] so we’ll swap out your tires come rain. 所以等下雨了我们再帮你换轮胎
[1:42:31] Yeah. 好
[1:42:35] Might be smart to sleep, Bulldog. 你还是好好睡一觉比较好 斗牛犬
[1:42:41] Well, you, too. 你也一样
[1:42:43] I’m not driving. 又不是我开车
[1:42:47] That’s a bloody shame, that. 那还真是可惜了
[1:42:51] Oh, hell, I couldn’t make this team. 我没那技术
[1:42:58] I’m gonna go walk the first corner. 我要走到第一个弯道
[1:43:02] I figured. 我猜到了
[1:43:14] Counting on it. 就靠这个了
[1:43:50] Ken. 肯
[1:43:51] Chaz. 查兹
[1:43:59] We’ll change the color of the seats, 我们要改一下座椅的颜色
[1:44:00] shall we, Frost? 对吧 弗罗斯特
[1:44:07] Well, if this were a beauty pageant… 如果这是选美大赛的话
[1:44:10] we just lost. 我们已经输了
[1:44:12] Looks fast, don’t it? 看起来跑得挺快 不是吗
[1:44:14] Looks aren’t everything. 外表可说明不了一切
[1:44:20] Scarfiotti and Bandini start for Ferrari. 法拉利是斯卡费奥提和班蒂尼开赛
[1:44:29] You can take him. 你能赢他
[1:44:30] Four minutes, Ken. Four minutes, buddy. 四分钟 肯 还有四分钟 伙计
[1:44:33] Live from Le Mans, France. 这里是来自法国勒芒的现场直播
[1:44:34] Mom! Come on. 妈 快来
[1:44:36] All right, coming. 好了 来了
[1:44:38] The 24 Hours of Le Mans. 勒芒24小时耐力赛
[1:44:41] And there are the cars lined up… 赛车已经排成一列
[1:44:46] Drivers, please take your places. 车手请就位
[1:45:07] – And there they are… – There he is. -车手们就在那里 -他在那里
[1:45:08] lined up, ready to go. 站成一排 蓄势待发
[1:45:08] 法国勒芒卫星实况转播
[1:45:09] They’re lined up as per their practice times. 他们按照练习赛的用时排位
[1:45:11] Faster cars are up to our left. 更快的车排在我们左边
[1:46:03] Oh, bloody joking! 你他妈在逗我吧
[1:46:10] Number 10, a Bizzarrini, almost loses control. 比扎瑞尼十号几乎失控
[1:46:14] It’s all right. 没事的
[1:46:18] You looked great out there, sir. 您刚刚看起来好极了 先生
[1:46:20] What happened to Miles? 迈尔斯怎么了
[1:46:23] 邓洛普
[1:46:30] Bloody hell. 天啊
[1:46:34] No. 不
[1:46:42] Poxy bastard. 狗娘养的
[1:47:20] After one lap, 一圈过后
[1:47:21] Bandini-Ferrari is in first place. 法拉利的班蒂尼占据首位
[1:47:27] Where is Miles? 迈尔斯在哪
[1:47:31] Where the hell is Ken? 肯跑哪去了
[1:47:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:47:42] He’s coming in. 他要进站了
[1:47:44] He’s coming in. 他要进站了
[1:47:44] He’s going in. Let’s go. 他要进站了 动起来
[1:47:46] Frosty, come on. Let’s go. Move it. 弗罗斯特 快点 快动起来
[1:47:48] I think it’s his door. 我觉得是车门出了问题
[1:47:50] That’s a rough start for the Ford team so early… 福特车队早早就出师不利
[1:47:55] The bloody door won’t close! 这该死的门关不上
[1:47:58] All right. All right. We’ll take care of it. 没事 没事 我们会解决的
[1:48:01] Come on, guys. 快点 伙计们
[1:48:02] Damn door! 这破车门
[1:48:04] – Try that. – This’ll do it. -试试 -这样应该就行了
[1:48:04] Shelby, what the hell is wrong? 谢尔比 出什么问题了
[1:48:07] Something’s hitting the frame. 有东西卡着门框
[1:48:09] Oh, you’re joking, aren’t ya? 你在逗我吧
[1:48:11] Guys, get outta the way. 所有人让开
[1:48:13] Just get outta the way. Hold it. 都让开 扶好了
[1:48:16] Go! Go, go, go! 走 快走
[1:48:26] He’s back out. 他重新上道了
[1:48:27] Go. 上吧
[1:48:50] Ken Miles, in Shelby American’s 肯·迈尔斯驾驶着谢尔比美国车队的
[1:48:52] Ford number 1, in tenth place. 福特1号 目前排名第十
[1:48:55] Tremendous gains for Ken Miles in Ford number 1. 驾驶福特1号的肯·迈尔斯行驶里程剧增
[1:48:57] – Come on, Dad. Come on. – Passing Porsche 43. -加油 爸爸 -超过了保时捷43号
[1:48:59] Moving quickly into the top 20. He’s passing them… 迅速挤入前二十 他在不断超车…
[1:49:08] Ken Miles, Ford, has set a new lap record. 肯·迈尔斯 刷新了最快圈速
[1:49:11] Three minutes and 34 seconds. 3分34秒
[1:49:13] – Yeah! – Ken Miles passed it with a time of 3:34.3. -太好了 -肯·迈尔斯用3分34秒3跑完一圈
[1:49:29] Shelby. 谢尔比
[1:49:30] He’s pushing the car too hard. That’s not the plan. 他开得太猛了 计划不是这样的
[1:49:34] Plans change. 计划是会变的
[1:50:03] Last 3.34. Track is 8.36. 上圈3分34秒 赛道13.5公里
[1:50:06] Someone tell me the miles per hour! 来个人告诉我他的时速
[1:50:17] Three minutes, 31.9. 3分31秒9
[1:50:18] 法国勒芒卫星实况转播
[1:50:19] – Another lap record! – That’s an average speed -又刷新了最快圈速 -他的平均速度为
[1:50:21] of 142.01 miles per hour. 229公里每小时
[1:50:27] Let’s go. Let’s go, boys. 快上 动起来 小伙子们
[1:50:29] Tea’s ready, Ken. 茶泡好了 肯
[1:50:30] Oh, thank you, Chaz. 谢了 查兹
[1:50:32] – Happy birthday, old chap! – Cheers, mate. Great run. -生日快乐 老伙计 -谢谢 老兄 开得太棒了
[1:50:36] Go, boys. Move, move, move. 快上 小伙子们 动作快点
[1:50:41] Need a quick body check! 需要快速检查车身
[1:50:44] You’re three seconds faster than Gurney. 你比格尼快三秒
[1:50:46] If you hadn’t blown the start, you’d be in the lead. 要是一开始没出问题 你现在就领先了
[1:50:49] Can you keep this up? 你能保持这个速度吗
[1:50:50] Can the car? 车行我就行
[1:50:54] There has been an incident on turn six. 六号弯发生事故
[1:50:56] Number 18 and number 26 have collided. 18号车与26号车相撞
[1:51:24] It appears Ferrari number 20, 看起来法拉利20号
[1:51:26] Ludovico Scarfiotti, has also left the track. 卢多维科·斯卡费奥蒂 也退出了赛道
[1:51:30] 法拉利20号
[1:51:39] – All right, watch your head. – Here you go. -好了 小心碰头 -上去吧
[1:51:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:51:42] Have a good dinner, sir. 祝您用餐愉快 先生
[1:51:44] Oi, McLaren’s pitting. 迈凯伦进站了
[1:51:50] Mr. Ford’s probably going somewhere nice for dinner. 福特先生可能要去个高级的地方用晚餐了
[1:51:52] What do you mean “Probably”? 这不是明摆着吗
[1:51:54] Rain’s coming. 快下雨了
[1:51:55] All right. 知道了
[1:52:12] Coming in. 进站了
[1:52:17] Go, tires up! 把轮胎抬起来
[1:52:21] Get ’em checked out. 快检查一下
[1:52:22] Engine’s running hot, Pops. 发动机温度有点高 老爹
[1:52:24] – All right. – She’s hot, mate. Crack on. -了解 -温度有点高了 老兄 继续开吧
[1:52:26] – Go. – Well done, Denny. -快 -好样的 丹尼
[1:52:29] Tire. 轮胎接好
[1:52:31] Dash clear. 仪表盘没问题
[1:52:33] Swap. 换下来
[1:52:37] We’re at 220. We’re okay. 发动机温度104度 还可以
[1:52:39] All right. 知道了
[1:52:40] Fuel flying in. 油枪来了
[1:52:42] Rear tires coming up the wall! 后轮放在墙边
[1:52:43] Get the fuel in there. Come on. Let’s go. 把油加进去 快点
[1:52:45] Swap that out. 换下来
[1:52:48] Front set. 前胎换好了
[1:52:50] We’re good. 好了
[1:52:55] – Get it moving! – Go! Go! -跑起来 -快 快
[1:52:57] Go, go! 快走
[1:53:02] Good job, guys. Good job. 好样的 伙计们 好样的
[1:53:04] It was a good change, fellas. 配合不错 伙计们
[1:53:06] Hey, I need a stopwatch. 给我拿一只秒表
[1:53:10] 24小时的赛程已过八小时 法拉利车队包揽前二
[1:53:22] 看到了吗 那位美国汽车工业巨头坐直升机走了 真是高级
[1:53:37] Lorenzo Bandini remains 法拉利车队的洛伦佐·班迪尼
[1:53:39] in first place for Ferrari. 仍然占据第一
[1:53:56] Easy, Dan. You’re getting boxed in. 悠着点 丹 你被挡死了
[1:53:58] He’s not batting on a full wicket, that one. 他可不是傻子
[1:54:06] Easy, Dan. 慢慢来 丹
[1:54:09] Oh, bloody hell! 该死
[1:54:12] You arsehole. 你这个混蛋
[1:54:31] Oh, piss off! 滚开
[1:54:35] You wanker! 你这个混蛋
[1:54:43] A face like a smacked arse, now, don’t ya? 这下被撞得稀巴烂了吧
[1:55:00] Porsche number 58 with an unidentified Ford 保时捷58号和一辆身份不明的福特
[1:55:03] are run off the track at Arnage. 在雅致弯冲出赛道
[1:55:06] Go, Ken. Come on, Ken. 快点 肯 加油
[1:55:16] Nice stopwatch. 秒表不错
[1:55:18] You want one? They’re Italian. 你想来一个吗 意大利货
[1:55:43] Ken Miles in Ford number 1 驾驶福特1号的肯·迈尔斯
[1:55:45] and Bandini in Ferrari 21 和驾驶法拉利21号的班迪尼
[1:55:47] are locked in a battle against the elements 在这样恶劣的天气条件下互不相让
[1:55:48] as they push their cars to the limit 他们以极限速度
[1:55:50] past the White House corner. 通过白屋弯
[1:55:52] And now with all that rain, 现在由于下雨
[1:55:53] the track conditions are wet and slippery 赛道变得又湿又滑
[1:55:55] so expect these very fast laps to suffer. 预计高速圈会受到影响
[1:56:00] Yes, sir? 有什么指示 先生
[1:56:03] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[1:56:04] Yes, sir. 明白 先生
[1:56:06] Okay, sir. Right away, sir. 是 先生 我马上去
[1:56:14] 肯·迈尔斯 注意减速
[1:56:17] What the hell are you doing? Give me that. 你干什么呢 把牌子给我
[1:56:22] Dumbass. 白痴
[1:56:23] Mr. Shelby… 谢尔比先生
[1:57:07] Here we go. 就是现在
[1:57:12] Come on, girl. 快呀 宝贝
[1:57:13] Come on. 加把劲
[1:57:20] Hold it together now. 坚持住
[1:57:36] God! 天呐
[1:57:40] Bugger! Come on. 妈的 快呀
[1:57:41] The leader at this moment is Ferrari number 21 现在领先的是洛伦佐·班迪尼驾驶的
[1:57:44] being driven by Lorenzo Bandini. 法拉利21号
[1:57:46] His brakes are shot. All right, here we go. 他的刹车失灵了 准备起来
[1:57:49] It looks like Ken Miles is bringing the number 1 Ford 肯·迈尔斯非常缓慢地把福特1号
[1:57:52] into the pits very slowly. He could have a… 开进了维修站 可能是出了什么…
[1:57:54] Coming in. Watch yourself, guys. 马上进站 大家注意了
[1:57:57] – Brakes. Nothing. Gone. – Yeah. -刹车 没反应 一点都没有 -知道了
[1:58:00] All right. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 动作快点 快点 快点
[1:58:04] I had him. I almost had him. 我就要超过他了 差一点就超过他了
[1:58:08] Well, he’s putting another lap on us now. 他现在领先我们一圈了
[1:58:10] All right. Fit it in. Do the upper arm first. 好了 装上 先装前轮
[1:58:13] Come on, let’s go. Come in now, now. Faster. 快点 速度快点 再快点
[1:58:15] Let’s go. 赶紧的
[1:58:16] Upper arm first. 先装前轮
[1:58:18] Watch the brake line pulling it out. 小心制动管路 轻点拽
[1:58:20] They’re doing it. The brakes. 他们在换刹车
[1:58:22] Now, that’s gonna take… 这会花费…
[1:58:23] I said watch the brake line. 我说了 小心制动管路
[1:58:25] Faster! Faster! Faster! 快点 再快点
[1:58:27] Coming in. Watch your back! 过来了 当心身后
[1:58:28] Jeff, you’ve gotta be faster! 杰夫 动作再快点
[1:58:37] 法拉利车队
[1:58:43] Bleed the brakes, Jeff. 给刹车放气 杰夫
[1:58:44] No, no, no. 不行不行
[1:58:46] It’s against the rules. You cannot just change things. 这是违规行为 你不能想怎么改就怎么改
[1:58:48] Oh, no, no, no. 不不不
[1:58:49] You show me where it says in your book 告诉我你的手册上哪里写了
[1:58:52] that we cannot swap out the system, 我们不能更换刹车系统
[1:58:54] and then you can disqualify us. 只要你能找到 随便你取消我们的资格
[1:58:55] Bulldog, back off. 斗牛犬 退后
[1:58:56] Calm down. Calm down. 冷静点 冷静
[1:58:58] This is not legal. 这是不合法的
[1:58:59] You show me where it says in that little rule book 你告诉我规则手册里哪一条规定了
[1:59:01] where I can’t swap out my upright assembly. 我不能换掉竖式总成
[1:59:03] A part is a part. 零件就是零件
[1:59:04] Be it a brake caliper, a rotor, or an upright assembly, 不管是刹车钳 刹车盘还是竖式总成
[1:59:07] and I can swap out any damn thing I want to. 我想换什么就换什么
[1:59:09] We read your damn rule book. 别以为我们没读过规则手册
[1:59:17] Bandini’s pitting. He’s pitting. 班迪尼进站了 他进站了
[1:59:27] Oh, what a shame. 真是可惜
[1:59:28] I think he blew a line. 可能是坏了一条管路
[1:59:29] Well, he was trying to keep up with you. 因为他刚刚想跟上你的速度
[1:59:41] I don’t speak Italian, but he ain’t happy. 虽然我不懂意大利语 但是看得出来他不高兴
[1:59:55] Get me out of here, Pops. 我得赶紧出发了 老爹
[1:59:56] – Come on! – All right. -快点 -知道了
[1:59:58] Come on! 快点
[1:59:58] Almost there, Ken. Almost there. 马上就好 肯 马上就好
[2:00:01] How’s it looking, buddy? 怎么样了 兄弟
[2:00:02] One pump, and we’re good. 再充点气 就可以了
[2:00:04] Car’s yours, Ken. 可以出发了 肯
[2:00:05] All right, listen, you can still take him, 听好了 你还有赢他的机会
[2:00:06] but you gotta pass him twice. 但是你得超过他两次
[2:00:08] I get it. Pass him twice. 知道了 超过他两次
[2:00:17] Ford number 1 driven by Ken Miles is back out, 肯·迈尔斯驾驶的福特1号重回赛道
[2:00:19] hot on the heels of Bandini in Ferrari 21. 紧紧咬着班迪尼的法拉利21号
[2:01:20] Not bloody good enough, Miles! Come on! 还不够好 迈尔斯 再加把劲
[2:01:24] He’s off his pace. 他慢下来了
[2:01:27] He doesn’t trust the car yet. 他现在对车还是没有信心
[2:01:30] Come on, Ken. I gave you new brakes, buddy. 加油 肯 刹车我都给你换好了
[2:01:38] All right. 好好想想
[2:01:41] What did you come here for? 你来这里是为了什么
[2:01:45] Let’s do it. 放手一搏吧
[2:02:11] That’s it! Come on! 成了 加油
[2:02:24] He ain’t done it yet. 他还没做到
[2:02:29] He needs to take another lap on him. 他还需要再追一圈
[2:02:39] 福特1号 肯·迈尔斯
[2:02:55] He needs to pit soon. 他需要尽快进站
[2:02:56] He needs to catch Bandini first. 先追上班迪尼再说
[2:03:09] All right, you bastard. 来吧 你这个混蛋
[2:03:12] Let’s do this again. 我们再来一次
[2:03:43] Come on, now. 快呀
[2:03:45] That’s my girl! That’s my girl! 好样的 好样的
[2:04:07] Oh, my God. Oh, my God! 我的天呐 我的天呐
[2:04:10] Bloody hell! 妈的
[2:04:25] He did it. We’re in the lead. 他做到了 我们领先了
[2:04:28] Are we in the lead? 我们领先了吗
[2:04:30] What about Bandini? 班迪尼呢
[2:04:32] Where’s Bandini? 班迪尼在哪
[2:04:34] They’re done. Finished. 他们完了 结束了
[2:04:36] Ferrari’s over. 法拉利完了
[2:04:38] McLaren’s four minutes behind him in a GT. 迈凯轮的GT落后他四分钟
[2:04:40] So we’re lying Ken first, 现在肯排第一
[2:04:41] and two and three. All Fords. 第二和第三 也都是福特
[2:05:00] Ferrari number 21 法拉利21号
[2:05:01] and driver Bandini have left the track. 和车手班迪尼已经离开赛道
[2:05:05] The Deuce is coming. 大魔王来了
[2:05:16] Ken’s up in a half an hour. Want me to wake him? 肯半小时后就要上了 要我叫醒他吗
[2:05:19] Nah, let him sleep. 不 让他睡吧
[2:05:22] – Thank you very much. – Unbelievable. -非常感谢 -不可思议
[2:05:24] Hello. Mr. Ford. 您好 福特先生
[2:05:25] We’re not quite there yet, but… 比赛还没有结束 不过
[2:05:26] You missed a good meal. 你错过了一顿美餐
[2:05:27] There he is. There he is. 他来了 他来了
[2:05:31] Brief me, Leo. 现在进展如何 里奥
[2:05:33] We’re running one, two, three, Mr. Ford. 前三名都是我们的车 福特先生
[2:05:36] Who’s in the lead? 领头的是谁
[2:05:37] Hulme, Miles. 赫尔姆和迈尔斯
[2:05:41] You know, I was thinking, Mr. Ford… 我有一个想法 福特先生
[2:05:44] wouldn’t it be great if all three Fords lined up 要是我们的三台车可以排成一排
[2:05:47] and crossed the finish line at the exact same time? 同时冲过终点 那该多壮观
[2:05:50] They all lined up and came home together. 他们排成一排 一起回家
[2:05:52] Ford. Ford. Ford. 三台福特 并驾齐驱
[2:05:55] I don’t think we can actually do that, sir, but… 我觉得不太可能做到 先生
[2:05:59] Why not? 为什么不能
[2:06:01] Miles is laps ahead, Leo. 迈尔斯现在领先不止一圈 里奥
[2:06:02] What would you have him do, slow down? 你想让他怎么做 减速吗
[2:06:07] Yeah. 是啊
[2:06:16] Mr. Ford wants Miles to slow down. 福特先生想让迈尔斯减减
[2:06:18] He wants all three cars to cross at the exact same time. 他希望三辆车可以同时冲过终点
[2:06:20] He thinks it’ll be a historic moment for Ford. 他认为对福特来说 这将会是历史性的一刻
[2:06:22] It’ll make a great photograph. 拍出来的照片一定赏心悦目
[2:06:26] Shelby, Miles needs to be a team player here, 谢尔比 迈尔斯现在要发挥团队精神
[2:06:29] and so do you. 你也一样
[2:06:30] You gonna tell him, or you need me to? 你来告诉他 还是我来说
[2:06:33] Don’t go near my driver. Go on. 离我的车手远一点 走开
[2:06:37] This is what Mr. Ford wants. 这是福特先生的要求
[2:06:38] Go on now. 给我走开
[2:06:40] – He expects loyalty. – Go on. -他希望看到你们的忠诚 -走开
[2:06:59] Guys, let’s go. Come on. All right, look lively, boys. 行动起来 小伙子们 动作快点
[2:07:01] Let’s go. Frosty. 快点 弗罗斯特
[2:07:02] Yeah, coming. 来了
[2:07:05] Let’s go. Come on. 快点
[2:07:06] What’s Beebe want? 毕比要干什么
[2:07:14] It’s off the scale, innit? 看来是很过分的要求
[2:07:21] They want you to slow down. 他们想让你减速
[2:07:27] Run that by me again. 你再说一遍
[2:07:29] They want you to slow down. 他们想让你减速
[2:07:33] You’re outshining their car, Ken. 肯 你让他们的车相形见绌了
[2:07:35] You’re four minutes up on McLaren. 你领先了迈凯伦四分钟
[2:07:37] The Deuce wants the three Fords 大魔王希望福特的三辆车
[2:07:38] to cross the finish line one, two, three, all together. 分别以第一 第二 第三名一起冲过终点线
[2:07:46] They’re asking that you be a team player… 他们要求你有些团队精神
[2:07:50] and make that photograph happen for ’em. 帮助他们拍下那样一张照片
[2:07:51] That photograph. That’s good. 就为了拍张照片 他们真行啊
[2:07:55] That is good. 真会想
[2:08:00] Ken, even if you tie for first… 肯 即便你和他们并列夺冠
[2:08:03] you’d still be the first man ever to win… 你仍然是史上第一个在同一年内夺下
[2:08:05] Sebring, Daytona, and Le Mans in the same year. 赛百灵 迪通拿 和勒芒三项赛事冠军的人
[2:08:09] You’d have the triple crown. 你将成为三冠王
[2:08:17] Look, I ain’t get… 听着 我没有…
[2:08:20] I haven’t been able to get you 我从第一天开始
[2:08:22] to follow an order since day one. 就无法让你服从命令
[2:08:24] Whatever you wanna do is fine with me. 无论你想怎么做我都可以接受
[2:08:27] My choice? 我做主吗
[2:08:30] Your choice. 你做主
[2:08:38] The engine’s running at boiling. 发动机已经快到极限了
[2:08:40] The brakes are shot. 刹车也快不行了
[2:08:45] How was that? 安排好了吗
[2:08:48] Taken care of. 都搞定了
[2:08:49] The car’s yours, Ken. 车准备好了 肯
[2:08:50] Ken, the car’s yours. 肯 车为你准备好了
[2:08:53] Ken! 肯
[2:08:54] Car’s yours, Ken. 可以出发了 肯
[2:09:29] It’s the Fords that are the cars to beat, 所有车手都在追赶福特车队
[2:09:31] claiming the top three positions… 此刻他们的三辆车包揽了前三名
[2:09:33] What the hell is he doing? 他到底在做什么
[2:09:33] led by Ken Miles in Ford number 1… 肯·迈尔斯驾驶着福特1号位居第一
[2:09:39] Don’t answer that. 不许接
[2:09:40] Get away from it. 离电话远点
[2:09:42] Get away from it. 离电话远点
[2:09:43] Ken Miles in Ford number 1 is demonstrating 驾驶着福特1号的肯·迈尔斯
[2:09:46] why he’s one of the top drivers here at Le Mans 此刻正以他超凡的车技
[2:09:49] with an outstanding display of skill. 展示着为何他是勒芒赛上最出色的车手之一
[2:09:52] Keep an eye on Ford number 1. 观众们请瞧好福特1号
[2:10:10] He’s gonna break his own record. 他要破他自己的纪录了
[2:10:12] Shut up. 别说话
[2:10:22] Wait for it. 等等
[2:10:25] Wait for it. 再等等
[2:10:30] Now. 就现在
[2:10:36] Miles. Miles. Miles. 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯
[2:11:15] Bellissimo. 很漂亮
[2:11:16] 3.30.6. That’s another record. 3分30秒6 他又刷新纪录了
[2:11:24] Another lap record falls to Ken Miles… 肯·迈尔斯时再次刷新了最快圈速
[2:11:26] It’s a perfect lap. 这是完美的一圈
[2:11:26] …breaking his own record 打破了他自己的纪录
[2:11:28] and virtually guaranteeing first place for Shelby American 以此为谢尔比美国车队
[2:11:31] and their exciting GT40. 以及他们出色的GT40确保了冠军
[2:11:33] Ken Miles in Shelby America’s Ford number 1 驾驶着谢尔比美国车队福特1号的肯·迈尔斯
[2:11:36] just beat his own lap record. 刚刚打破了他自己创下的圈速纪录
[2:11:39] Three minutes and 30.6 seconds… 3分30秒6
[2:11:41] Bring him in. 让他进站
[2:11:42] Right now! He’s outta control. 马上让他进站 他已经失控了
[2:11:44] Now, you bring him in before he wrecks that car 在他毁了那辆车 使我们无法完成比赛之前
[2:11:46] and we don’t finish. 让他进站
[2:11:50] Bring him in, Shelby, 让他进站 谢尔比
[2:11:51] or I will get you banned from the SCCA and the FIA. 否则我让SCCA和FIA把你的车队禁了
[2:11:51] SCCA 美国赛车俱乐部 FIA 国际汽车联盟
[2:11:55] Ken Miles is behind the wheel, Leo. 现在开车的人是肯·迈尔斯 里奥
[2:11:58] That’s his car to the finish. 如何完成比赛由他决定
[2:12:01] ♪ H-a-p-p-y ♪ ♪ 快快乐乐 ♪
[2:12:03] ♪ I’m h-a-p-p-y ♪ ♪ 我快快乐乐 ♪
[2:12:06] ♪ I know I am, I’m sure I am ♪ ♪ 我确定一定以及肯定自己很快乐 ♪
[2:13:35] Come on, lads, where are ya? 快呀 伙计们 怎么还没追上来
[2:13:47] – That is quite a sight to see. – What’s he doing? -这真是难得一见的赛况 -他在做什么
[2:13:50] Mum, why is he slowing down? 妈妈 他为什么在减速
[2:13:51] …the second and third place Fords to close ranks. 第二名和第三名的福特赛车紧随其后
[2:14:24] The three Fords are going to cross the line together. 三辆福特将会同时冲过终点
[2:14:27] Ken Miles slowed down. He waited for them. 肯·迈尔斯减速了 等他的队友追上
[2:14:29] – Here are the Fords lined up in a row… – Dad. No. -现在三辆福特并排前行 -爸爸 不要
[2:14:32] – It’s all right .- Dad. -没事的 -爸爸
[2:14:33] – It’s all right. – One, two, three. -没事的 -一 二 三
[2:14:34] Look, he’s bringing them in. 他带领着他们
[2:14:35] Led by Ken Miles… 由肯·迈尔斯引领…
[2:14:36] He’s bringing them all in together. 他带领他们一起冲过终点
[2:14:37] …certainly the leader of this group 他毫无疑问是此队的引领者…
[2:14:39] – and owner of the Le Mans lap record… – Good for you. -他刚刚创下勒芒赛… -干得好
[2:14:42] – …set just moments ago. – Good for you, Ken. -最快圈速纪录 -肯 干得好
[2:15:02] Yeah! Yeah! 太好了 太好了
[2:15:11] Look at that. 瞧瞧这场面
[2:15:15] – Well done, Leo. – You too, Don. -干得漂亮 里奥 -你也是 唐
[2:15:34] Please stand by. 请稍等
[2:15:35] Final results are under review. 最终赛果正在审核
[2:15:37] …is explain to me how he’s finished first 和我解释一下为什么他最先冲过终点
[2:15:39] and he’s not won the race? 却不是第一名
[2:15:40] Because McLaren started from further, 因为迈凯伦的起点更靠后
[2:15:42] so he came in… he won. 所以他更… 他赢了
[2:15:44] Look, it’s not a tie. 结果不是并列第一
[2:15:45] No, because McLaren… 不是并列 因为迈凯伦
[2:15:46] Because McLaren started further back, 因为迈凯伦的起点更靠后
[2:15:48] he’s saying he’s traveled that little bit further, 他说他的行驶里程更多一些
[2:15:50] so he’s won and not Ken. 所以他赢了 而不是肯
[2:15:50] It’s a longer distance. He won. 行驶里程更多 他赢了
[2:15:51] That is bullshit. That’s bullshit. 这太扯了 胡扯
[2:15:53] Shel! Hold on! 谢尔 等等
[2:16:09] Where’s the tie? 并列第一呢
[2:16:11] Where’s the goddamn tie? 你他妈不是说并列第一吗
[2:16:12] – What? – You son of a bitch! -什么 -你这个王八蛋
[2:16:14] – Shelby! – You knew! -谢尔比 -你早知道会这样
[2:16:15] No, I didn’t know! 不 我并不知道
[2:16:16] – That’s enough! Enough! – Get off me! -够了 够了 -放开我
[2:16:20] Bruce. 布鲁斯
[2:16:20] Nice race, mate. Congrats. 赛得漂亮 兄弟 祝贺
[2:16:44] Shel! 谢尔
[2:16:50] They robbed you, Ken. 他们抢了你冠军 肯
[2:16:51] Here is the clarification. 以下是对赛果的澄清
[2:16:53] Though the drivers finished the race in a heat, 虽然三名车手同时冲过终点线
[2:16:56] McLaren has been ruled the winner 但因为迈凯伦的起点更靠后
[2:16:58] as he started from farther back. 他被裁定为冠军
[2:16:59] Some bullshit technicality. 都是些胡扯的技术细节
[2:17:01] Final results. Ford number 2, 最终结果 由迈凯伦和阿蒙驾驶的
[2:17:03] driven by McLaren and Amon, is the winner. 福特2号 赢得了比赛的冠军
[2:17:06] Ford number 1, driven by Miles and Hulme, 由迈尔斯和赫尔姆驾驶的福特1号
[2:17:09] second place. 获得了亚军
[2:17:11] In third place, Bucknum and Hutcherson 季军是由巴克奴和哈切森
[2:17:13] in Ford number 5. 驾驶的福特5号
[2:17:15] I never should’ve asked you. 我根本不该和你说
[2:17:22] Selling cars, huh? 都是为了卖车 对吧
[2:17:27] That’s what they do. 他们就是干这个的
[2:17:29] Well, you promised me the drive. 你许诺过让我驾驶
[2:17:35] Not the win. 没许诺过夺冠
[2:17:38] It was a hell of a drive. 你开得太棒了
[2:17:40] She’s a hell of a machine. 是我们的车很棒
[2:17:43] She’s fast. 它确实很快
[2:17:46] Could be faster. 还能更快
[2:17:49] The 7 liter’s sweet… 7L发动机确实性能绝佳
[2:17:51] but… 不过
[2:17:54] we still need a lighter chassis. 我们仍然需要轻一些的底盘
[2:17:55] I was thinking bonded aluminium. 我在考虑使用复合铝材
[2:17:59] It’s a ground-up rebuild, but if it works… 我们要从头开始打造 但如果能成
[2:18:03] we can lose a couple hundred pounds. 可以减轻几百斤车重
[2:18:05] Well, what the hell are we doing here? 那我们还在这浪费什么时间
[2:18:08] Let me take a shower, get a cup of tea… 让我回去洗个澡 喝杯茶
[2:18:11] ham and cheese cob or something. 再来点火腿奶酪夹面包什么的
[2:18:14] We’re gonna get the bastards next year. 我们明年再来赢这些王八蛋
[2:18:40] Got a bit of fuel left in the tank. 油缸里还剩一点汽油
[2:18:43] What do you think of those honeycomb panels? 你觉得那些蜂窝板结构的底盘怎么样
[2:18:45] What you were looking for? 是你想要的吗
[2:18:47] Don’t know yet. 还不知道
[2:19:14] She looks pretty good. 这车看起来相当棒
[2:19:26] There’s a point, at 7,000 RPM… 在七千转时 有一个临界点
[2:19:31] where everything fades. 一切都变得虚无
[2:19:36] The machine becomes weightless. 车失去了重量
[2:19:39] Just disappears. 直接消失了
[2:19:41] Yeah! 爽
[2:19:42] And all that’s left is a body… 只留下一具躯壳
[2:19:44] moving through space and time. 在时空中穿梭
[2:19:50] 7,000 RPM. 七千转
[2:19:53] That’s where you meet it. 就是那个临界点
[2:19:57] You feel it coming. 你能感觉到它的来临
[2:19:58] It creeps up on you, close in your ear. 它悄悄地逼近你 来到你的耳边
[2:20:09] Asks you a question. 向你提出一个问题
[2:20:12] The only question that matters. 一个终极的问题
[2:20:19] Get the van! 把货车开过来
[2:20:22] “Who are you?” “你究竟是谁”
[2:20:57] What do you think? 感觉如何
[2:20:58] It’s fantastic. Feels really good. 太棒了 感觉好极了
[2:21:01] Nice and smooth. 驾驶感流畅
[2:21:03] No vibration in the box. Feels really strong. 变速箱没有振动 感觉马力强劲
[2:21:06] You drove it for less than an hour. 你才开了不到一小时
[2:21:08] You can’t tell shit after an hour. 你能感觉出来个屁
[2:21:10] Go for seven even, that’d be 14 all in. 每辆车七千块整 总共就是一万四
[2:21:14] Shel. 谢尔
[2:21:17] 赛道之星
[2:21:25] Shel, that guy, you know the one in the hat, 谢尔 那个家伙 就是那个戴帽子的
[2:21:28] he’s ready to close on those two 427s. 他已经决定下单两辆眼镜蛇427
[2:21:31] His and hers. Full freight. 他和他太太一人一辆 全额运费
[2:21:34] They, flew in from Galveston. 他们是从加尔温斯顿飞过来的
[2:21:41] I need you to come outside for maybe a minute. 我需要你出来个一两分钟
[2:21:44] And do what? 做什么
[2:21:47] Be Carroll Shelby. 做卡罗尔·谢尔比
[2:21:50] Tell them a story, spin a few magic words. 给他们讲个故事 说点吉祥话
[2:21:53] What does that mean? “Magic words”? “吉祥话”是什么意思
[2:21:57] It means… 我的意思是
[2:21:59] come outside and say hello 出来跟他们打个招呼
[2:22:01] and make them feel good about their purchase. 让他们这个钱花得心里舒服
[2:22:03] They’re getting the damn cars. 他们买的是车
[2:22:04] That’s what they get for their money, Phil. 他们花了钱 车就归他们了 菲尔
[2:22:06] Now, either they want ’em or they don’t. 要买就买 不买拉倒
[2:22:08] – Am I some kind of a lounge act? – No. -我难道是个戏子吗 -不是
[2:22:09] Am I here to talk people into things? 我难道是个搞推销的吗
[2:22:23] It’s been six months, Shel. 已经过去六个月了 谢尔
[2:22:26] Six months. 六个月了
[2:22:32] Sometimes they don’t get out of the car. 有时候他们不会活着下车
[2:23:10] Peter! 彼得
[2:23:12] Peter, come and take the garbage out. 彼得 来把垃圾搬出去
[2:23:15] Mr. Shelby. 谢尔比先生
[2:23:18] Hello, Pete. 你好 彼得
[2:23:21] I remember that wrench. 我记得那把扳手
[2:23:24] My dad threw it at you. 我爸爸拿它扔了你
[2:23:27] I believe he did. 是的
[2:23:29] Why? 为什么
[2:23:35] I think I probably said something to him. 好像因为我对他说了些什么
[2:23:38] Called him a few names. 骂了他几句
[2:23:42] That’s right. 没错
[2:23:52] Do you wanna speak to my mum? 你要找我妈妈吗
[2:23:55] Well, I did. 我是想找她
[2:23:56] I came to say hello, check in on her and… 我想来打个招呼 看她过得好不好 还有…
[2:24:04] Then I started thinking that sometimes… 然后我想到 有时候
[2:24:10] words… 言语…
[2:24:12] just… ar-are not useful. 根本没有任何用处
[2:24:22] Tools are useful ’cause you can make stuff with ’em 工具是有用的 因为你能用它们造东西
[2:24:24] and you can fix stuff with ’em. 也能用它们修东西
[2:24:27] Here. 给你
[2:24:30] Thanks. 谢谢
[2:24:40] Your daddy was… 你爸爸是…
[2:24:45] He was your friend. 他是你的朋友
[2:24:52] Yes, he was. 是的 他是我的朋友
[2:24:55] Yes, sir. 没错 小伙子
[2:25:02] And he thought you was just finer than frog fur. 他觉得你是个特别棒的孩子
[2:25:09] Peter! 彼得
[2:25:16] I think I’ve gotta go help my mum. 我得去帮妈妈干活了
[2:25:20] What are you doing here then? Go on. 那你还磨蹭什么呢 快去吧
[2:25:23] Bye. 再见
[2:26:39] 肯·迈尔斯深受全世界赛车迷的尊敬 入选赛车名人堂
[2:26:45] 卡罗尔·谢尔比成为了历史上 最成功和最有名的赛车设计者之一
[2:26:50] 由谢尔比和迈尔斯研制的福特GT40 赢得了1966 1967 1968及1969年的勒芒耐力赛
[2:26:57] 是迄今为止唯一赢得过 勒芒24小时耐力赛的美国产赛车
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: 1(极速一生)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Rush(极速风流)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号