时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You have a tough day at the office? | 在办公室又受气了吗 |
[00:05] | Remember that weaselly new creative director | 你还记得我上周跟你说过的那个卑鄙狡诈的 |
[00:07] | I told you about last week? | 新任创意总监吗 |
[00:09] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[00:10] | Guy’s been totally sandbagging my work | 那家伙老是把我的工作 |
[00:13] | into the nachos locos account, which I have had… | 贬得一文不值 我已经… |
[00:14] | Ok, can I stop you there for one moment? | 让我打断你一下 |
[00:18] | Who gives a crap? | 谁会关心这些 |
[00:19] | Seriously. You act like you are out there curing cancer. | 说真的 你搞得好像是在治疗癌症一样 |
[00:23] | You are Hawking chips for a third-rate ad agency. | 你不过是三流广告公司的小职员 |
[00:26] | But I thought you said I should… | 但我以为你说过我应该… |
[00:27] | No no. Don’t think, shut up. | 不不 别自以为是 闭嘴 |
[00:29] | I want your thoughts, I will ask for them. | 要是想知道你的想法 我自己会问的 |
[00:33] | Take off your jacket. | 把外套脱了 |
[00:43] | Hands. | 手 |
[00:46] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[00:52] | Much better. | 这样好多了 |
[00:55] | We will be playing a little game | 我们来玩个小游戏 |
[00:57] | called “Guess the Toy”. | 叫”猜玩具” |
[01:00] | Try number one. | 一号玩具 |
[01:06] | Try number two. | 二号玩具 |
[01:13] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[01:14] | we won’t be needing toy number one. | 咱们不需要一号玩具 |
[01:49] | Hey, what are you doing up? | 你在干什么 |
[01:51] | Busy nights. | 忙了一晚上 |
[01:54] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[01:56] | Oh, out and about, mixing up– | 在外面 随便玩玩 |
[01:58] | you know, little dancing, little drinking. | 你懂的 跳个小舞 喝点小酒 |
[02:02] | Little what-have-you. | 调点小情 |
[02:06] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[02:09] | You are clearly dehydrated. | 你已经脱水了 |
[02:11] | Let me fix you a tonic to restore your electrolytes. | 我给你点奎宁水 补充点电解质 |
[02:22] | Tell me that’s not… | 别告诉我这是… |
[02:23] | Eau de L’amour. | 爱香 |
[02:25] | She’s back again, isn’t she? | 她回来了 是吧 |
[02:27] | Maureen Delacroix, | 玛琳·德拉克罗瓦 |
[02:28] | the face, that broke a thousand hearts, | 还是那张会让万千男人为她心碎的脸 |
[02:30] | and a bosom that still defies gravity. | 还是那对永远不会屈服于地心引力的双峰 |
[02:33] | She’s your ex-wife, Abraham. | 她是你的前妻 亚伯拉罕 |
[02:36] | Maureen and I have always been like wild animals. | 玛琳和我爱得就像野兽 |
[02:39] | Why do you think I married her? Twice. | 不然你觉得我为什么娶她 还娶了两次 |
[02:41] | You also fought like wild animals, and you were divorced twice. | 你俩打得也像野兽 你们也离了两次婚 |
[02:45] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道俗话说得好 |
[02:47] | “Third time’s a charm?” | “好运总会降临在第三次”吗 |
[02:47] | 出自勃朗宁夫人的信 | |
[02:49] | No. | 不 |
[02:49] | You can’t have the sweet without the sour. | 不经历风雨 怎能见彩虹 |
[02:51] | That woman has done nothing but hurt you time after time. | 这女人只会一次又一次地伤害你 |
[02:55] | Are you talking about the incident with the gun? | 你是说上次用枪的小事故吗 |
[02:57] | She didn’t know it was loaded. | 她又不知道那个已经上膛了 |
[02:59] | No, Abe. | 不 亚伯 |
[03:01] | I’m worried about her breaking your heart. | 我担心的是她会让你心碎 |
[03:04] | At my age? I should be so lucky. | 就我这年纪 这应该算是走运了 |
[03:07] | It shows it’s still working. | 说明我的心脏还在工作 |
[03:11] | Hit me again, will you? | 再给我来一杯 行吗 |
[03:16] | Sex, drugs, skydiving. | 性 毒品 跳伞 |
[03:20] | It’s strange that the things we do for a thrill, | 人们总是会奇怪地做一些刺激的事 |
[03:23] | in order to make ourselves feel alive, | 来提醒自己还活着 |
[03:25] | are the same things that may kill us. | 而恰恰是这些事 会要了我们的命 |
[03:28] | The same is true when it comes to human relationships. | 在人际关系中也是一样 |
[03:32] | The people we love the most | 我们最爱的人 |
[03:33] | are the ones capable of hurting us the most deeply. | 往往也是能伤我们最深的人 |
[03:37] | Name’s Richard Gaines. | 死者名叫理查德·盖因斯 |
[03:38] | Found 600 bucks in his wallet, | 钱包里还剩六百块 |
[03:40] | so you can rule out robbery. | 所以可以排除抢劫的可能 |
[03:42] | No obvious signs of trauma. | 没有明显的创伤 |
[03:44] | Quite the opposite. Manicured nails, | 恰恰相反 指甲修剪得很整齐 |
[03:47] | laser hair removal on his fingers. | 手指做过激光褪毛 |
[03:50] | This man controlled the image he presented to the world. | 这人非常注意自己的外表 |
[03:53] | You got all that from a hand? | 就凭一双手你就能看出这么多吗 |
[03:54] | The way we treat our bodies | 我们对待尸体的态度 |
[03:55] | reflects who we are, detective. | 能反映出我们的自身 警官 |
[03:56] | All right, doc. | 好吧 医生 |
[03:57] | Well, according to his license, | 根据他驾照上的信息 |
[03:59] | he lives less than half a mile from here. | 他住的地方离这里半英里不到 |
[04:01] | Maybe someone knew his route, | 说不定有人知道他日常的出行路线 |
[04:02] | waited. | 埋伏在这 |
[04:03] | Guy looks rich — probably had enemies. | 这人看上去挺有钱的 可能有仇家 |
[04:05] | Yeah, well, scratches on his face, he got them being dumped. | 脸上有划痕 应该是因弃尸造成的 |
[04:08] | Moving car, maybe? | 可能是开车抛尸 |
[04:10] | And they didn’t bleed, which means | 而且没有流血 也就是说 |
[04:11] | he was already dead when he hit the ground. | 被扔到地上时他已经死了 |
[04:14] | Have you ever considered a career | 你有没有考虑过 |
[04:15] | as a medical examiner, detective? | 当个法医 警官 |
[04:17] | No. | 没有 |
[04:18] | Forensics didn’t find squat. | 法医们什么都没发现 |
[04:20] | Any evidence that was left was | 残留的证据 |
[04:22] | washed away with last night’s rain. | 都被昨晚的雨冲走了 |
[04:24] | It’s a beautiful suit. | 这衣服不错 |
[04:26] | A tad on the ostentatious side, though. | 不过有点过于太光鲜了 |
[04:28] | You said he was vain, the laser hair removal. | 你不是说他很虚荣吗 激光褪手毛什么的 |
[04:32] | Guy wanted to be noticed. | 这家伙希望被人关注 |
[04:33] | Or he wanted his clothes to be noticed, meaning | 或者说他希望别人关注他的衣服 也就是说 |
[04:36] | he wanted to hide what was beneath them. | 他想遮掩藏在衣服下的东西 |
[04:40] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[04:41] | This man – was flagellated — whipped. | 他被鞭打了 被鞭子抽的 |
[04:43] | Though the lashes are superficial. | 不过这些伤都很浅 |
[04:46] | Manner of death, asphyxiation. | 死因是窒息 |
[04:48] | The broad band ligature marks suggest that he was | 这道较宽的勒痕表明他被人 |
[04:51] | choked – with some sort of strap. | 用某种带子缠住而窒息 |
[04:53] | A belt, perhaps. | 可能是皮带 |
[04:55] | What do you think — an interrogation gone wrong? | 你怎么看 是审讯途中失手了吗 |
[04:57] | This guy was tortured. | 这人遭到了折磨 |
[04:57] | Or maybe whoever did this to him | 又或者说对他下手的人 |
[04:59] | was looking for some kind of sick thrill. | 追求的是一种病态的快感 |
[05:00] | The person who killed him wasn’t the one looking for the thrill. | 杀他的人并不是追求快感的人 |
[05:04] | He was. | 他自己才是 |
[05:05] | Is that a… | 这不是 |
[05:06] | Black light? | 黑光灯吗 |
[05:07] | Yes, it is. Bought it for a rave. | 没错 为了开派对才买的 |
[05:10] | That was a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[05:11] | No, I use it for travel. | 不 我是旅行中用的 |
[05:13] | I’ve seen enough biological residue | 见识了那么多体液残留 |
[05:15] | to never touch a hotel remote without one. | 我现在连旅馆遥控器都不敢轻易去碰 |
[05:19] | These injuries | 这些伤痕 |
[05:20] | were inflicted over the course of months,with care. | 都是几个月前造成的了 打他的人很小心 |
[05:24] | Suggesting complete self-control. | 说明自控力非常好 |
[05:26] | So, if it’s not a crime of passion… | 所以如果这不是激情犯罪 |
[05:28] | At least not a traditional crime of passion. | 至少不是传统的激情犯罪 |
[05:31] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[05:32] | He was into the rough stuff. | 他喜欢被人施暴 |
[05:33] | A textbook case of sadomasochism. | 典型的施虐受虐狂 |
[05:36] | What, do you mean he wanted someone to do this to… | 你是说他希望别人这么对他… |
[05:38] | What is wrong with people? | 这年头的人都怎么了 |
[05:41] | Let me ask you a question, detective. | 让我问问你 警官 |
[05:42] | You’ve never consumed alcohol to excess? | 你从来没有饮酒过量吗 |
[05:46] | Never driven beyond the speed limit or engaged | 从来没有超速行驶 或者 |
[05:49] | with a partner of a dubious sexual history? | 和有可疑性经验的人谈过恋爱吗 |
[05:51] | Done all three at once, to be perfectly honest. | 老实说 我曾经三样都有过 |
[05:54] | Hey, I’m just a man, doc. | 我只是个普通男人 医生 |
[05:55] | So was he. | 他也是 |
[05:57] | What is your point, Henry? | 你想说什么 亨利 |
[06:00] | It’s a fine line between pleasure and pain. | 痛苦与愉悦只有一线之隔 |
[06:14] | Mrs. Gaines? | 盖因斯夫人 |
[06:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:19] | This is a lot to process at once. | 一时之间我有点接受不了 |
[06:22] | I’m still trying to figure out way to tell my kids | 我还在想该怎么跟孩子们说 |
[06:25] | that their father is dead. | 他们的父亲死了 |
[06:28] | Here. | 给你 |
[06:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | You and your husband — you were happy? | 你和你丈夫生活美满吗 |
[06:35] | Of course we were happy. | 当然了 |
[06:36] | The injuries on your husband’s body suggest… | 你丈夫尸体上的伤痕好像是 |
[06:41] | ritualized punishment. | 某种仪式性的惩罚 |
[06:43] | Can you tell us anything about your husband’s proclivities? | 能跟我们谈谈你丈夫的癖好吗 |
[06:46] | Did you and your husband engage in any sort of… | 你和你的丈夫有没有参与某些 |
[06:51] | sex games. | 性游戏 |
[06:53] | It was therapy. | 那是治疗 |
[06:54] | And it wasn’t with me. | 而且不是跟我一起的 |
[06:56] | Richard had a domination therapist — | 理查德有一个施虐治疗师 |
[06:58] | called herself Iona Payne. | 自称伊奥娜·佩恩 |
[07:02] | I take it that’s an alias. | 我觉得那是化名 |
[07:04] | Did you give your husband permission | 你是否允许你的丈夫 |
[07:06] | to have sex with this woman? | 和这个女人上床 |
[07:07] | It wasn’t about sex. | 这跟上床没关系 |
[07:08] | Then whas it about? | 那这是什么 |
[07:10] | Power. | 权力 |
[07:12] | Richard was a powerful man. | 理查德是个强势的男人 |
[07:14] | He worked in a world where any weakness might be exploited. | 在他工作的地方 任何弱点都会被人利用 |
[07:17] | He learned not to let his guard down to anyone — | 他学会了对任何人都保持警惕 |
[07:21] | not even me. | 甚至是对我 |
[07:23] | Nearly cost us our marriage. | 这差点毁了我们的婚姻 |
[07:26] | Therapists, counselors — none of it helped. | 心理治疗 咨询 都没有用 |
[07:30] | Until he met Iona. | 直到他遇见了伊奥娜 |
[07:32] | You never felt any resentment or jealousy? | 你不觉得怨恨或者嫉妒吗 |
[07:35] | Are you married, detective? | 你结婚了吗 警官 |
[07:41] | No. | 没有 |
[07:42] | Then how could you possibly understand? | 那你怎么可能会理解 |
[07:45] | She gave me my husband back. | 她让我丈恢复了原样 |
[07:52] | Would you like to visit a domination therapist? | 想去见一见施虐治疗师吗 |
[07:56] | There’s a first time for everything. | 凡事总有第一次 |
[08:01] | Lovely room. | 房间真不错 |
[08:03] | Have to say, | 不得不说 |
[08:03] | it’s more therapist than dominatrix. | 看上去治疗的部分大于施虐的部分 |
[08:07] | I should’ve brought Lucas’ black light. | 我应该把卢卡斯的黑光灯带来的 |
[08:09] | I bet you this place lights up like a peep-show booth. | 我打赌一照就跟开变态派对似的 |
[08:13] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[08:14] | there’s no way this woman is not a prostitute. | 这女的肯定是个妓女 |
[08:22] | Nice ink. | 纹身不错 |
[08:23] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[08:25] | My receptionist didn’t tell me I had a couples session. | 接待员没告诉我今天有夫妻来治疗啊 |
[08:28] | Oh, we’re not a couple. | 我们不是夫妻 |
[08:30] | Um, NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[08:31] | We just want to ask a few questions. | 我们只想问几个问题 |
[08:34] | Where’s yours? | 你的警徽呢 |
[08:36] | I’m just a humble medical examiner. | 我只是个身份低微的法医 |
[08:39] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[08:45] | Do you mind if I change? | 介意我换身衣服吗 |
[08:46] | My 3:00 has a different therapeutic need. | 我三点钟那场的治疗要求不一样 |
[08:48] | Um, we can give you a minute, | 我们可以出去等一下 |
[08:49] | if…you need… | 如果你需要的话 |
[08:50] | No, it’s fine. I’m good if you are. | 没事 只要你们不介意 |
[08:55] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[08:56] | Yes. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:58] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[09:00] | How can I help you two? | 有什么能你们的吗 |
[09:02] | Uh, we’d like to ask you about one of your clients, | 我们想询问关于你的一名客户 |
[09:06] | Richard Gaines. | 理查德·盖因斯的情况 |
[09:07] | His wife said he’d been coming here | 他妻子说他过去两年里 |
[09:09] | to see you the last two years. | 都会来这里找你 |
[09:10] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[09:12] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他是什么时候 |
[09:14] | Uh, last night. We had a 9:00 P.M. session. | 昨天晚上 我们九点钟有一场治疗 |
[09:17] | Do you mind telling us what that session entailed? | 介意告诉我们治疗内容具体是什么吗 |
[09:20] | Oh, I don’t talk about my clients | 未经允许我是不会 |
[09:22] | without their permission. | 谈论我的客户的 |
[09:24] | Your client is dead. | 你的客户死了 |
[09:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[09:28] | You tell us. You were the last one to see him alive. | 这要问你了 你是最后一个见到他的人 |
[09:30] | Your client was strangled to death. | 你的客户是被勒死的 |
[09:32] | Was that part of his therapy? | 这是他治疗的一部分吗 |
[09:34] | My job is to help people unlock their pain. | 我的工作是帮助人们释放他们的痛苦 |
[09:37] | Well, judging from our victim’s body, | 从死者的尸体上来看 |
[09:39] | it’s also about inflicting it. | 你还会给他们造成痛苦 |
[09:41] | Mind if I have a look around? | 我能到处看一看吗 |
[09:42] | Please. Be my guest. | 可以 请自便 |
[09:48] | Physical pain serves a function. | 肉体上的痛苦是有用的 |
[09:50] | It teaches us. Wouldn’t you agree, doctor? | 它会给我们留下教训 你同意吗 医生 |
[09:52] | Well, it teaches us to protect ourselves. | 它会教我们要保护好自己 |
[09:55] | In an ideal world, we learn from it. | 在理想的世界里 我们可以从中吸取教训 |
[09:57] | Psychic pain is different. | 心理上的疼痛则不一样 |
[10:00] | I help people… | 我帮助人们 |
[10:02] | trade one sort of pain for another, | 将一种痛苦转化为另一种痛苦 |
[10:05] | more harmless one. | 更无害的那种 |
[10:07] | Harmless, huh? | 无害 |
[10:09] | Guy was choked. | 那家伙窒息了 |
[10:11] | If I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没弄错的话 |
[10:12] | this would have left a mark | 这东西会在死者的脖子上 |
[10:13] | like the one we found on the victim’s neck. | 留下我们找到的那种伤痕 |
[10:14] | You’re not mistaken. | 你没有弄错 |
[10:18] | Pulley system. | 滑轮系统 |
[10:19] | So that you may strangle your clients with a rope. | 所以你可能用带子勒住了客户的脖子 |
[10:25] | You need to tell us what happened | 你得告诉我们你昨晚 |
[10:27] | between you and the victim here last night. | 和死者之间到底发生了什么 |
[10:29] | I would never hurt a client. | 我绝对不会伤害我的客户 |
[10:32] | Of course not, | 当然不会了 |
[10:33] | but choking someone isn’t exactly a science, is it? | 不过让人窒息不算是什么科学的方法吧 |
[10:39] | Richard trusted me. | 理查德信任我 |
[10:41] | Perhaps he trusted the wrong person. | 也许他信错人了 |
[10:48] | Go ahead and have a seat right there. | 在这里坐下 |
[10:54] | Let me ask you a question, doc. | 问你个问题 医生 |
[10:56] | Why would people pay | 为什么有人会愿意 |
[10:57] | 300 bucks an hour to get their asses kicked? | 每小时花三百块来被人虐待 |
[11:00] | If it makes them forget their true pain… | 如果这能让他们忘却真正的痛苦 |
[11:04] | I’d call it a bargain. | 我觉得还挺划算的 |
[11:05] | You said that Richard left at 10:00. | 你说理查德十点就离开了 |
[11:08] | Where were you at 11:00? | 你十一点时在哪 |
[11:09] | I was with another client. | 我跟另一名客户在一起 |
[11:11] | Great. | 好的 |
[11:11] | Give me a name, and we can clear all this up right now. | 给我个名字 我们现在就能查清楚 |
[11:15] | Come on, you’re really gonna risk a murder charge | 别这样 你宁愿背负谋杀的罪名 |
[11:18] | to protect the privacy of a client? | 也要保护客户的隐私吗 |
[11:20] | I didn’t kill Richard. | 我没有杀理查德 |
[11:22] | No, but you did do this. | 是没有 但是这确实是你干的 |
[11:26] | The lash marks are mine. | 那些鞭痕是我弄的 |
[11:27] | How about the bruises on his throat? | 那他喉咙上的瘀伤呢 |
[11:29] | Your client died of asphyxiation. | 你的客户因为窒息而死 |
[11:32] | We know that you choked him. | 我们知道你勒了他 |
[11:34] | Right, but that’s not what killed him. | 是的 但这不是他死亡的原因 |
[11:36] | My medical examiner already gave us the cause of death. | 我的法医已经给了我们他的死因 |
[11:39] | Your M.E. was wrong — | 你的法医弄错了… |
[11:41] | not about the asphyxiation, but about what caused it. | 窒息没错 但那不是我造成的 |
[11:44] | Richard wasn’t choked. | 理查德没有被我勒住 |
[11:45] | Why should we trust a dominatrix over a doctor? | 我们为何要信一个女施虐狂而不信医生呢 |
[11:49] | Well, which one of us has more experience choking people? | 我和医生谁对勒人更有经验呢 |
[11:52] | The muscles in Richard’s neck were too thick, | 理查德颈部的肌肉太厚了 |
[11:55] | due to our previous sessions. | 这是我们之前的治疗造成的 |
[11:57] | So what, in your expert opinion, killed him? | 那以你的专业意见来看 是什么杀了他 |
[12:00] | He stopped breathing. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[12:01] | Isn’t that how everybody dies, technically? | 严格地说 人人都是这么死的吧 |
[12:04] | Well, not like this. | 不是像这样的 |
[12:05] | Richard was forced to stop breathing by his own body. | 理查德是被自己的身体强行停止呼吸的 |
[12:10] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[12:12] | – He was electrocuted. – He was electrocuted. | -他是被电死的 -他是被电死的 |
[12:15] | I don’t see any burn marks on his body. | 我没在他身上看见任何灼伤的痕迹 |
[12:17] | A persistent low-grade charge | 持续的低度通电 |
[12:19] | would have forced his diaphragm to seize up | 会迫使他的横膈膜卡住 |
[12:21] | and his lungs to stop. | 使肺部停止工作 |
[12:23] | The entry point would have been small… | 电流的接入点应该很小… |
[12:25] | Likely obscured by a bruise. | 有可能被瘀伤盖住了 |
[12:28] | It’s an easy mistake for the untrained eye. | 未经训练的眼睛很容易犯这种错误 |
[12:30] | Are you okay, Henry? | 你没事吧 亨利 |
[12:33] | Well, hardly. | 不太好 |
[12:35] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[12:46] | Hello, Abraham. | 你好 亚伯拉罕 |
[12:49] | M-Maureen. | 玛琳 |
[12:50] | W-what are you doing here? | 你…你来这里干什么 |
[12:51] | Oh, I was in the neighborhood. | 我刚刚就在附近 |
[12:53] | I thought I’d just pop in and say hello. | 我想着可以过来打个招呼 |
[12:55] | What happened to our meeting for dinner? | 不是说好了晚餐见吗 |
[12:56] | I-I told you I had work to do. | 我…我和你说了我有工作要做 |
[12:57] | Oh, I won’t disturb you. | 我不会打扰你的 |
[12:59] | I just wanted to see where you spend your days. | 我只是想看看你平日都是怎么过的 |
[13:05] | I love that smell. | 我喜欢那股味道 |
[13:07] | Old furniture? | 旧家具的味道吗 |
[13:08] | No, you — | 不 是你的味道 |
[13:09] | your musk. | 你的麝香味 |
[13:12] | Well, get back to work. | 继续去忙你的吧 |
[13:13] | I’m just gonna… | 我就是打算… |
[13:14] | take a little look around. | 随便转转 |
[13:21] | I love this piece. | 我爱死这个了 |
[13:23] | Damn you, Maureen. | 去你的 玛琳 |
[13:24] | What did I do? | 我做了什么吗 |
[13:25] | Uh, nothing, nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[13:26] | It’s just that you’re you and I’m me, | 只是你是你 我是我 |
[13:28] | and we both know how this is gonna end. | 而我俩都知道这会以怎样的方式结束 |
[13:30] | Well, we’ve always burned hot, haven’t we? | 我们总是干柴烈火似的 不是吗 |
[13:33] | Until someone gets burned. | 直到我们中的一个被烧伤 |
[13:34] | But not this time, Abe. | 但这次不会了 亚伯 |
[13:36] | We’re not a couple of dumb kids anymore. | 我们两个不再是愣头青了 |
[13:38] | We’ve learned from our mistakes. | 我们从错误中吸取了教训 |
[13:41] | So why am I doing this? | 那我为什么会这么做呢 |
[13:49] | So, I was thinking about all that rain we had last night, right? | 我刚刚在想昨晚下的那场雨 |
[13:52] | I was wondering if any of the evidence from the crime scene | 我在想犯罪现场会不会有什么证据 |
[13:54] | might have washed its way all the way down the block to the… | 可能被沿街一路冲到了… |
[13:58] | sewer. | 下水道 |
[13:59] | Yeah, so, when you thought of this little project, | 是啊 所以当你想到这个小任务的时候 |
[14:01] | you thought of me? | 就想到了我吗 |
[14:02] | Well, can you picture Henry doing this? | 难道你能想象亨利做这种事吗 |
[14:06] | I think that little dominatrix really got under his skin. | 我觉得那个女施虐狂真的把他惹恼了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, well, it’s not like Henry to be out-Sherlocked | 是啊 在找死因这件事上被别人超越了 |
[14:12] | on a cause of death. | 可不像是亨利啊 |
[14:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:20] | Cattle prod. | 电击棒 |
[14:22] | The D.O.A. was electrocuted to death, right? | 死者是被电死的 对吧 |
[14:25] | Maybe I can get some prints off this thing. | 也许我能从这上面提取一些指纹 |
[14:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:33] | You see that, Lucas? | 看见那个了吗 卢卡斯 |
[14:35] | Nucleic streaming. | 核素胞质流 |
[14:37] | An idiot can see that this man was electrocuted. | 白痴也能看出来这个人是被电死的 |
[14:39] | Okay, I-I’m gonna stop you right there. | 好吧 我…我得打断你了 |
[14:41] | Oh, please. | 拜托了 |
[14:42] | Not another boilerplate pep talk | 别再说些没用的加油鼓气的话了 |
[14:44] | filled with inane sports metaphors. | 充满了空洞的体育隐喻的那种 |
[14:46] | Do you know how many jump shots | 你知道迈克尔·乔丹在自己的职业生涯中 |
[14:48] | Michael Jordan missed in his career? | 有多少次灌篮没进吗 |
[14:50] | Over 9,000 — 9,000! | 九千多个 九千啊 |
[14:53] | And that’s supposed to help me how? | 知道这个对我有什么帮助呢 |
[14:54] | Because, Henry, | 因为 亨利 |
[14:56] | everybody, even the greatest of all time, | 每个人 就算是有史以来最厉害的 |
[14:58] | pooched it every once in a while. | 时不时都会搞砸一次 |
[15:02] | Now you know what it feels like to be us — | 现在你体会到了我们的感受 |
[15:04] | to be mortal. | 作为一个普通人的感受 |
[15:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:09] | Yes, I suppose that is rather comforting. | 没错 我想这还是挺令人欣慰的 |
[15:11] | You know, I-I was gonna go get a drink around the corner, | 我…我要去街角喝一杯 |
[15:13] | if you wanted to wrap up here and join. | 你想要放下手头的事和我一起去吗 |
[15:15] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[15:17] | “Next time” is what you said last time. | 你上次也是这么说的 |
[15:19] | Hope you figure it out. | 希望你能搞清楚这件事 |
[16:10] | Dr. Morgan. | 摩根医生 |
[16:11] | Sorry. | 打扰了 |
[16:12] | Are you with a client? | 你在接待客户吗 |
[16:14] | Well, that depends — | 这取决于… |
[16:16] | on why you’re here. | 你为什么而来 |
[16:17] | I was in the neighborhood, | 我刚好在附近 |
[16:18] | and I wanted to talk to you about erotic electrocution. | 然后我想来和你聊聊色情电击 |
[16:21] | Talk about cutting to the chase. | 你还真是开门见山啊 |
[16:24] | It seems to me that you are uniquely qualified | 在我看来你特别适合 |
[16:27] | to paint a portrait of our killer. | 来描述我们的杀手 |
[16:30] | You have…keen acumen. | 你非常的…敏锐 |
[16:34] | Electrocution is something I use sparingly — | 电击是我很少使用的一种方式 |
[16:36] | usually on the back. | 一般是用在背上 |
[16:39] | Other times, somewhere else. | 其他时候 也会用在别的地方 |
[16:44] | How can it turn deadly? | 那这种方式为什么会变得致命呢 |
[16:47] | If the person administering it doesn’t know what they’re doing. | 一旦实施电击的人不清楚自己在干什么 |
[16:50] | I could give you a demonstration. | 我可以向你演示一下 |
[16:53] | It would be purely professional, of course. | 当然了 这是纯专业性的 |
[16:56] | I suppose I’m afraid to relinquish control. | 我想我会害怕放弃控制权 |
[17:00] | I think you’re afraid of a great many things, doctor. | 我想你害怕的事情可不少 医生 |
[17:03] | That’s not one of them. | 而这个不是其中之一 |
[17:12] | Hand. | 手 |
[17:19] | Be gentle. | 温柔点 |
[17:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:26] | Too tight? | 太紧吗 |
[17:27] | I’m fine. | 还行 |
[17:29] | Next, his arms would be raised in a stress pose, like so. | 接着他的手臂就像这样被拉高至紧崩 |
[17:36] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[17:39] | We can stop anytime you want. | 只要你想 随时都可以停止 |
[17:41] | No, I’m — I’m fine. | 不 我…没事 |
[17:42] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[17:45] | But somebody did hurt you, didn’t they? | 但是的确有人伤害过你 是吗 |
[17:48] | Somebody you loved, that you trusted. | 一个你深爱又信任的人 |
[18:00] | 亨利·摩根之墓 生于1779年9月10日 逝于1814年4月7日 | |
[18:06] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[18:15] | I never meant to do this to you. | 我从没想过让你这样伤心 |
[18:20] | If I could have made it home sooner… | 如果我能早点赶到家 |
[18:22] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[18:24] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[18:31] | How? | 怎么会 |
[18:32] | They told me you were dead, | 他们和我说你死了 |
[18:33] | that you fell over the side of the ship. | 你从船边掉进海里了 |
[18:40] | I don’t know how to explain. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[18:43] | All that matters is that I’m home, darling. | 重要的是我回来了 亲爱的 |
[18:46] | Do you know what this is, Henry? | 你知道这是什么吗 亨利 |
[18:48] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[18:55] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[18:58] | Let me help you unlock that pain. | 让我帮你释放那种伤痛吧 |
[19:02] | I’m much more interested in catching your client’s killer. | 我还是对抓住杀死你客户的凶手更有兴趣 |
[19:07] | You hide behind your work, Doc. | 你用工作掩藏伤痛 医生 |
[19:09] | Your real area of expertise is avoiding any real intimacy. | 你真正的专长是避免任何亲密行为 |
[19:15] | Perhaps I enjoy the solitude. | 也许我热爱独处 |
[19:17] | Human connection is all any of us are looking for. | 我们每一个人都会追寻与他人的联系 |
[19:22] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[19:31] | I’m a hard case — | 我的情况很棘手 |
[19:34] | too much history. | 有过太多的历史 |
[19:36] | I don’t mind a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[19:39] | At first, you will beg me to stop. | 起初 你会求我停手 |
[19:45] | And then you’ll beg me not to. | 过后又会求我继续 |
[19:53] | Well, it was right here. | 东西本来放在这里的 |
[19:56] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:59] | Perhaps this might be a good time to release me. | 也许该把我放下来了吧 |
[20:02] | This has been most informative. Thank you. | 我上了一堂极具教育性的课 谢谢你 |
[20:05] | Ms. Payne, A.K.A. Molly Dawes, | 佩恩女士 又名莫莉·道斯 |
[20:07] | You’re under arrest for murder. | 你因谋杀而被捕 |
[20:08] | – What?! – Yep. | -什么 -没错 |
[20:09] | We found the murder weapon used to kill your client. | 我们找到杀死你客户的凶器了 |
[20:11] | Your prints were all over it. | 上面布满了你的指纹 |
[20:14] | Someone else here? | 还有其他人在这里吗 |
[20:20] | H-Henry? | 亨利 |
[20:22] | Detective Martinez. | 马丁内兹警探 |
[20:24] | Might I trouble you for a handcuff key? | 能麻烦你帮我打开手铐吗 |
[20:29] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[20:30] | Uh, no. You don’t have to do that. | 不 不必解释 |
[20:39] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[20:41] | Same thing everybody says — | 和所有人说的一样 |
[20:42] | that she didn’t do it. | 说她没做过 |
[20:45] | I’m inclined to believe her. | 我倾向于相信她 |
[20:46] | A woman who beats people for a living? | 一个以施虐为生的女人吗 |
[20:48] | And I dismember dead bodies. | 我还肢解尸体呢 |
[20:50] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[20:51] | That though our occupations are unusual, | 尽管我们的职业都不寻常 |
[20:54] | we’re both professionals. | 但是我们俩都是专业人士 |
[20:56] | You want to know | 你想知道 |
[20:57] | what Iona did before she became a dom? | 伊奥娜在成为施虐者之前是做什么的吗 |
[21:00] | She was a therapist. | 她曾是个治疗师 |
[21:01] | You want to know how she lost her license? | 想知道她的牌照是怎么被吊销的吗 |
[21:03] | She had an affair with one of her patients — | 她和其中一位病人发生了暧昧关系 |
[21:05] | Joseph Briggs. | 叫约瑟夫·布里格斯 |
[21:07] | When Iona tried to break it off with him, | 当伊奥娜想要和他断绝关系时 |
[21:08] | he killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[21:11] | Now, I’m not saying that | 我不是在说 |
[21:12] | she tried to kill either of them, | 她企图杀害他们 |
[21:13] | but clearly she has a history of crossing lines. | 但是显然她有这种不安分的前科 |
[21:25] | What would you like me to call you — | 你喜欢我叫你 |
[21:27] | Iona or Molly? | 伊奥娜还是莫莉呢 |
[21:29] | I suppose “Mistress Payne” is out of the question. | 我想总不可能叫我佩恩小姐 |
[21:33] | Well, look at the bright side. | 往好的方面来看 |
[21:35] | At least one of us ended up in handcuffs. | 至少我们其中一人会被拷上手铐 |
[21:37] | They really are gonna charge me | 他们真的要以谋杀理查德的罪名 |
[21:38] | with Richard’s murder, aren’t they? | 起诉我 是吗 |
[21:41] | It’s not looking good. | 情况不妙 |
[21:43] | The incident with your former patient | 之前你那位病人约瑟夫·布里格斯 |
[21:46] | Joseph Briggs… | 所发生的事 |
[21:49] | you want to tell me about it? | 想要和我说说吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I mean, it was simple. | 这件事很简单 |
[21:57] | I got too close. | 我太过投入了 |
[21:59] | I knew better, but I was 27 years old, | 我很清楚 但那时我才27岁 |
[22:02] | and so I let myself fall in love with a deeply troubled man. | 我让自己和一个焦头烂额的男人陷入了爱河 |
[22:07] | I did learn my lesson about getting involved with patients. | 与病人纠缠不清这方面 我真的受到了教训 |
[22:11] | – So you and Richard Gain– – No. | -所以你和理查德·盖因斯 -我们没有 |
[22:14] | Besides, he wasn’t even my type. | 再说他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[22:15] | I prefer the lone wolves. | 而且我更喜欢独来独往的人 |
[22:20] | If you give me the name of the client you were with | 如果你告诉我 在理查德死的时候 |
[22:22] | at the time of Richard’s death, | 和你在一起的客户名字 |
[22:24] | I can confirm your alibi. | 我就能证实你有不在场证明 |
[22:25] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能透露 |
[22:26] | I respect your scruples, | 我尊重你的顾虑 |
[22:27] | but protecting a man’s anonymity isn’t worth prison. | 但不值得为了保密某个人的身份而坐牢 |
[22:30] | Most people think my job is about what I do to my clients. | 许多人认为我的工作就是对客户施虐 |
[22:35] | It’s what I don’t do. | 但其实适时地收手才是重点 |
[22:36] | I bring them right to the edge, | 我把他们带到崩溃边缘 |
[22:38] | and in that moment where they are completely vulnerable | 在那一刻 他们完全不堪一击 |
[22:42] | and I can do anything I want to them… | 我可以随心所欲地对他们做任何事 |
[22:45] | I stop. | 但是我却停手了 |
[22:49] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 这不是很讽刺吗 |
[22:51] | Uh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:52] | That the only way you can truly feel alive | 唯一能让人真正感受到还活着的方法 |
[22:56] | is to give another person the power to destroy you. | 就是赋予另一个人能摧毁你的力量 |
[23:02] | Are you ever going to tell me | 你打算告诉我 |
[23:03] | what happened to you on that ship? | 你在那艘船上发生了什么事吗 |
[23:08] | Not if I can help it. | 这我可不能说 |
[23:10] | I have ways of loosening your tongue, Henry Morgan. | 我有办法让你松口的 亨利·摩根 |
[23:18] | So, why won’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[23:23] | Because you won’t believe me. | 因为我说了你也不会相信 |
[23:27] | I can hardly believe it myself sometimes. | 对这件事 有时我自己都难以置信 |
[23:32] | You can tell me anything. | 你可以给我说所有事 |
[23:34] | I’ve given you my whole heart. | 我整个心都给了你 |
[23:37] | Why can’t you give me yours? | 你为什么不能全然相信我 |
[23:55] | Oh, good Lord. What happened? | 天呐 发生了什么事 |
[23:58] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[24:00] | How could I forget? | 我怎么能忘记呢 |
[24:03] | Is it me, or are we just getting better with age? | 是我 还是我们都随着年龄增长技术越好了 |
[24:06] | Like a fine Bordeaux. | 就像陈年波尔多一样 |
[24:09] | Speaking of which, I should clean up. | 说到这个 我得起来收拾一下了 |
[24:11] | Or…we could just leave it how it is. | 或者 我们也可以不用收拾 |
[24:14] | Well, yeah, I’d love to, but it’s almost noon, | 我也想 可现在都中午了 |
[24:16] | and somebody’s got to open the store. | 某人得开门营业啊 |
[24:18] | Oh? Says who? | 是吗 谁说的 |
[24:20] | The guy who’s got to work for a living, | 就是那个离过两次婚 |
[24:21] | thanks to his two divorces | 耗光了所有的钱 |
[24:23] | which were worth every penny. | 于是必须自谋生路的家伙 |
[24:27] | Let me make it up to you, Abe. | 亚伯 让我来补偿你 |
[24:29] | Come away with me, Abe. | 跟我走吧 亚伯 |
[24:31] | Let’s do all the crazy things that we always talked about. | 我们一起去做那些以前总说的疯狂的事吧 |
[24:37] | That’s why you came back, hm? | 这就是你回到我身边的原因吗 |
[24:39] | To tempt me to drop everything and | 引诱我抛弃一切 |
[24:40] | join you on some cocktail-fueled grand tour? | 加入你的畅饮环球之旅 |
[24:43] | Oh, I wasted so many years just | 长久以来 我总期待下一个遇到的人会更好 |
[24:46] | wondering if there was something better around the corner. | 于是荒废了这么多年 |
[24:49] | Then I figured it out. | 但我突然明白了 |
[24:50] | The best thing in my life | 我生命中最宝贵的 |
[24:52] | was there from the start. | 不是下一个 而是一开始那个 |
[24:54] | You. | 就是你 |
[24:56] | We were meant to be. | 我们注定相伴到老 |
[25:01] | But we’re not spring chickens. | 不过我们已经不再年轻 时间不多了 |
[25:05] | That, I know. | 这个我知道 |
[25:07] | So… | 那么 |
[25:09] | What’s keeping you here, | 你为何还要待在这 |
[25:10] | surrounded by all this…old stuff? | 和这些老古董作伴 |
[25:19] | Did you find something, detective? | 警官 你发现什么了吗 |
[25:21] | What are the chances | 你觉得正常人 |
[25:22] | I have these exact same boots at home? | 会不会在家囤这么多同款的靴子 |
[25:25] | Why would Iona hide her client list in there? | 那你说伊奥娜怎么会把客户名单藏到这儿 |
[25:27] | You’re just snooping. | 你是在窥探隐私 |
[25:29] | It is called a general search warrant, Henry. | 亨利 这叫一般性搜查 |
[25:31] | And yes, | 你说的也对 |
[25:33] | I am snooping. | 我就是在找她的隐私 |
[25:35] | She likes you, you know. | 她喜欢你 你知道的 |
[25:36] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[25:38] | Iona. | 伊奥娜啊 |
[25:40] | Come on, henry. | 得了吧 亨利 |
[25:40] | You see everything, and you don’t see that? | 你什么都看得明白 难道看不出这个 |
[25:42] | I hardly see what that has to do with anything. | 我没看出这和案子有什么关系 |
[25:44] | Relax, henry. | 淡定 亨利 |
[25:45] | I am not suggesting that you ask our murder suspect out. | 我又没建议你去约嫌疑人 |
[25:51] | Why would Iona be reading that? | 伊奥娜看这个干什么 |
[25:53] | She wouldn’t. | 她是没看 |
[25:54] | It’s an ironic disguise for her appointment book. | 这是她为预约薄做的讽刺伪装 |
[25:58] | So, where was she Wednesday at 11:00 p.m.? | 那她周三晚上11点在哪里呢 |
[26:02] | A. Schopenhauer. | A·叔本华 |
[26:04] | Hold that. | 等一下 |
[26:09] | – Hello? – Hanson. | -喂 -汉森 |
[26:10] | Hey, I need you to run a last name for me… | 汉森 你帮我查一个人 |
[26:12] | – Schopen– – hello? | -姓叔本 -喂 |
[26:13] | Hanson? | 汉森 |
[26:15] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:16] | They’re all aliases. | 这些都是化名 |
[26:18] | Her clients are named after existential philosophers. | 她用一群存在主义哲学家的名字给客户命名 |
[26:21] | Schopenhauer came after Wittgenstein and Kierkegaard. | 见叔本华前她还见了维特根斯坦和克尔凯郭尔 |
[26:25] | What’s wrong, bad reception? | 怎么了 信号不好吗 |
[26:26] | – No. Something else. – Hello? | -不是 是别的问题 -喂 |
[26:28] | Hey, Hanson, keep the line open. | 汉森 不要挂电话 |
[26:31] | I’ve heard this interference before. | 我以前就听到过这种干扰声 |
[26:42] | Looks like Iona’s got a bug problem. | 看起来伊奥娜这里似乎被监听了 |
[26:45] | Surveillance device? | 窃听设备 |
[26:47] | And it’s one of ours. | 而且还是警局的 |
[26:51] | I don’t know anything about surveillance. | 你们说的监听我压根儿不清楚 |
[26:52] | I’m just a retired cop living on a pension. | 我就是个靠养老金过活的退休警察 |
[26:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:55] | ’cause you checked out that unit in May of ’02, | 2002年5月你将这个窃听器从警局借出 |
[26:58] | And you never returned it. | 可你后来一直也没还回来 |
[26:59] | Things get lost, sweetie. | 美女 东西是会丢的 |
[27:01] | Yeah, but you do work as a P.I. now. | 没错 但你现在的职业是私家侦探 |
[27:03] | So let’s cut the crap, all right, sweetie? | 所以帅哥 你还是别废话了 直说吧 |
[27:05] | Who hired you to bug Iona Payne’s office? | 是谁雇你去窃听伊奥娜·佩恩的办公室的 |
[27:08] | Who’s Iona Payne? | 谁是伊奥娜·佩恩 |
[27:09] | She’s a woman looking at 25 to life for murder. | 一个因为谋杀可能被判25年至无期徒刑的女人 |
[27:13] | Wish I could help, but, as you know, | 我爱莫能助 不过你们也知道 |
[27:15] | unlawful surveillance also comes with a stiff sentence. | 非法窃听的罪名 判刑是很重的 |
[27:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:24] | Guarantee of immunity from prosecution. | 你们要保证不起诉我 |
[27:27] | That ought to do the trick. | 这样我才肯说 |
[27:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
[27:30] | It was the dead guy’s wife who hired me– | 就是那个死者的妻子雇我的 |
[27:32] | Gwyneth Gaines. | 格温妮丝·盖因斯 |
[27:33] | She thought her hubby was playing hide-the-whip | 她觉得她老公和施虐治疗师 |
[27:35] | with his dominatrix. | 有不可告人的关系 |
[27:37] | Was he? | 那他有吗 |
[27:38] | Ain’t that a kick. | 其实就是为了刺激 |
[27:39] | I mean, this guy paid to get his ass whipped | 我是说 这家伙付钱给某个穿皮裙的贱货 |
[27:41] | by some skank in a leather skirt. | 让她抽自己鞭子 |
[27:44] | I don’t see how casting aspersions… | 我不知为何你要诽谤她 |
[27:46] | Hey, to each his own. I’m saying. | 各有所爱了 我只是在陈述事实 |
[27:48] | But what this lady was charging, | 尽管这位女士是收费的 |
[27:49] | at least a guy can get his rocks off. | 但至少能让人极度兴奋 |
[27:51] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[27:51] | – Take it easy, doc. – I’m sorry. | -先生 你淡定点 -对不起啊 |
[27:53] | I didn’t realize you had a soft spot for whores. | 真看不出来你还好妓女这口呢 |
[27:56] | Oh! Henry! | 住手 亨利 |
[28:02] | Iona was right. | 伊奥娜说得对 |
[28:04] | Pain can be quite liberating. | 痛感也能让人如此痛快 |
[28:11] | Now, quit being a baby. | 别像小孩儿似的 |
[28:15] | He had a very hard face. | 他的脸真是又臭又硬 |
[28:18] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[28:19] | Threw the old back out, I guess. | 估计是背痛的老毛病又犯了 |
[28:21] | Maureen? | 玛琳来了吧 |
[28:24] | So, the honeymoon continues. | 这么说 蜜月期又来了 |
[28:26] | Well, here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[28:28] | I don’t think it’s gonna end this time. | 这次 我们的蜜月期估计不会结束了 |
[28:30] | That’s what you said about both your previous marriages. | 你前两次没离婚的时候也是这么说 |
[28:33] | Maureen wants me to go away with her. | 玛琳想让我和她一起走 |
[28:37] | Before passing judgment, | 先别急着下判断 |
[28:38] | don’t you think you should meet her? | 你不觉得你们俩应该见一面吗 |
[28:40] | I thought we decided | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[28:40] | I should never meet anyone you’re involved with. | 我不见那些和你有关系的人 |
[28:42] | Because they’d eventually find out about your condition. | 因为你怕他们最终会发现你的秘密 |
[28:44] | Well, at this point in my life, I don’t think you need to worry. | 不过我都这把年纪了 我觉得你大可不必担心 |
[28:50] | You know I don’t like talking about… | 你知道的 我不喜欢谈起 |
[28:51] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[28:53] | About the fact that my days are numbered. | 你不喜欢谈起我来日无多这个事实 |
[28:55] | Well, Maureen makes me feel alive. | 但是 玛琳让我有活着的感觉 |
[29:00] | That’s ironic, given the number of times she’s tried to kill me. | 回想下她想杀我的次数 这话真讽刺 |
[29:06] | But you trust her this time? | 但是这次你相信她 |
[29:09] | Despite my better judgment, I do. | 摒弃我更好的判断力 我相信 |
[29:13] | Then I look forward to meeting her. | 那我很期待见到她 |
[29:17] | Trust is a rare thing in this world. | 在这世界中 信任是一件很稀有的事 |
[29:22] | Stop, Henry! Don’t do this! | 停下 亨利 别这么做 |
[29:23] | I can prove that what I told you is real. | 我可以证明我跟你说的都是真的 |
[29:26] | Please, Henry! I won’t lose you all over again! | 拜托 亨利 我不要再失去你一次 |
[29:28] | I’ll come back to you, and then you’ll see | 我会回到你身边的 之后你就会知道 |
[29:30] | that my story is true — I’m immortal. | 我的故事是真的 我是不死之身 |
[29:32] | Put it down if you love me. | 如果你爱我 那就放下 |
[29:34] | I do. | 我爱你 |
[29:35] | Which is why I can’t go on | 所以我才不能继续 |
[29:36] | with you believing that I’m insane. | 让你相信我疯了 |
[29:39] | I believe you, Henry! | 我相信你 亨利 |
[29:41] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry it took me so long to believe it. | 对不起我花了这么长时间才相信你 |
[29:48] | Oh, Nora. | 诺拉 |
[29:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:52] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:54] | I wanted to believe him… | 我想要相信他 |
[29:57] | but part of me just… couldn’t. | 但是我还是…不能 |
[30:02] | Believe that your husband wasn’t having sex with Iona? | 相信你丈夫没有和伊奥娜做爱 |
[30:05] | But if it wasn’t sex, | 但是如果他们没有做爱 |
[30:07] | what was she giving him that I couldn’t? | 那有什么是我给不了 只有她能给的 |
[30:11] | I loved my husband. | 我爱我的丈夫 |
[30:13] | I wanted to be his everything. | 我想成为他的全部 |
[30:16] | How do you think it made me feel | 得知只有她是能接近他内心的人 |
[30:17] | that she was the one finally able to reach him? | 你觉得我是什么样的感觉 |
[30:23] | Mrs. Gaines, where were you at 11:00 | 盖因斯夫人 你丈夫被杀那晚的 |
[30:25] | the night your husband was murdered? | 十一点你在哪 |
[30:27] | You don’t think that I — | 你不会认为我… |
[30:28] | Where were you? | 你在哪 |
[30:34] | I wanted to feel what my husband felt, | 我想感受我丈夫感受到的 |
[30:37] | what made him so happy, that I couldn’t do for him. | 是什么我做不到但能让他这么快乐 |
[30:40] | I never told her I was his wife. | 我从来没有告诉她我是他的妻子 |
[30:47] | You’re the client she was protecting. | 你就是她在保护的客户 |
[30:51] | Can I get you to write that down on a deposition? | 你能把这些写下来作为证词吗 |
[30:54] | That way, I can cut Ms. Payne loose as a murder suspect. | 这样的话 我能排除佩恩小姐的谋杀嫌疑 |
[31:02] | Good night’s rest? | 睡了一个好觉吗 |
[31:03] | Ah. Clearly, you’ve never spent the night in jail. | 明显你就没在监狱待过 |
[31:06] | Clearly, you don’t know me in the slightest. | 明显你就一点都不了解我 |
[31:09] | I was hoping to remedy that, doctor. | 我还想要弥补这点呢 医生 |
[31:12] | I thought you said you’d learned your lesson | 我以为你说过你已经吸取 |
[31:14] | about crossing lines with patients. | 不和病人有特殊关系的教训了 |
[31:16] | Oh, I’m not interested in you as a patient. | 我是对不是病人的你有兴趣 |
[31:21] | Do you have a cell number? | 你有手机号吗 |
[31:24] | E-mail address? | 邮箱 |
[31:25] | Instagram account? | Ins账号 |
[31:27] | – Facebook page? – No. | -脸书 -没有 |
[31:28] | Twitter handle? Nothing? | 推特账号 什么都没有 |
[31:30] | Well, how am I supposed to send you racy pictures of myself? | 那怎么给你发我的露骨照片 |
[31:35] | Well, I’m sure I can remedy that. | 我确定我能解决这个问题 |
[31:37] | I’m open to change. | 我很乐意改变 |
[31:39] | Don’t change too much, okay? | 别变太多 好吗 |
[31:46] | I kind of like you just how you are. | 我挺喜欢你现在这样的 |
[32:32] | Why don’t you just call him? | 你为什么不直接打给他 |
[32:33] | Henry doesn’t own a cellphone. | 亨利没有手机 |
[32:35] | He doesn’t believe in them. | 他不相信这些 |
[32:37] | But he does own a watch, and he’s never, ever late. | 但是他有手表 他从来没有迟到过 |
[32:40] | Well, I’m sure he has a good reason. | 我想他一定有个合理的理由 |
[32:41] | Ah. Well, you don’t know Henry. | 你不了解亨利 |
[32:46] | How dumb do you think I am, Abe? | 你觉得我有多傻 亚伯 |
[32:49] | You think I don’t know who Henry is? | 你以为我不知道亨利是谁 |
[32:53] | Your little secret? | 你的小秘密 |
[32:54] | Hm. I figured it out years ago. | 我好多年前就知道了 |
[32:56] | What little secret? | 什么小秘密 |
[33:00] | That he’s your son, you old dog. | 他是你的儿子 你这个老家伙 |
[33:04] | Yes. Right. | 是 没错 |
[33:06] | You caught me. I have a son. | 你逮到我了 我有个儿子 |
[33:08] | And this dinner was to introduce us. | 而这顿晚餐是为了介绍我们认识 |
[33:10] | You’re so sweet, Abe. | 你真体贴 亚伯 |
[33:12] | But your Henry is a grown man, | 但是你的亨利是成年人了 |
[33:15] | and you don’t have to baby him anymore, | 你不再需要像小孩一样管着他了 |
[33:17] | so wherever he is, I’m sure he’s fine. | 所以不论他在哪 我确定他没事 |
[33:31] | Patience, doctor. | 耐心点 医生 |
[33:33] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[33:37] | No, I haven’t heard from Henry. | 没有 我还没有亨利的消息 |
[33:38] | Have you talked to Lucas? | 你问过卢卡斯了吗 |
[33:40] | You mean that dingbat in his lab? | 你是说他实验室那个蠢萌 |
[33:41] | He said he left work two hours ago. | 他说他两个小时前就走了 |
[33:42] | Oh, you know Henry. | 你知道亨利的 |
[33:44] | Exactly. This is a special occasion. | 没错 这是特殊场合 |
[33:45] | He wouldn’t miss it unless something was wrong. | 除非出了什么事否则他是不会缺席的 |
[33:48] | Okay, let me, uh, let me see what I can do. | 好 让我…看看我能做什么 |
[33:50] | Thanks, kid. I knew I could count on you. | 多谢 姑娘 我就知道你靠谱 |
[34:08] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[34:10] | Southwest corner of the precinct. | 警署的西南角 |
[34:11] | Start scrolling at 5:00 pm. | 从下午五点开始回播 |
[34:18] | Okay, there. That’s him. | 好 就是那 是他 |
[34:20] | He’s walking to his bike. | 他朝他的自行车走去了 |
[34:24] | What is this guy doing? | 这男的在这里干嘛 |
[34:29] | – Oh, my god. – Aw, geez. | -天呐 -老天啊 |
[34:30] | All right, I’m gonna put out a bolo on a black cargo van. | 好吧 我要通缉一辆黑色货车 |
[34:33] | Creep took his plates off. | 这混蛋把牌照卸掉了 |
[34:35] | If we get a good look at his face… | 如果我们能看清他的脸 |
[34:37] | Hey, w-wait — wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[34:38] | Let — let me see that last bit again. | 让我再看下最后那个片段 |
[34:44] | Oh, I see it. | 我看到了 |
[34:49] | That tattoo. | 那个纹身 |
[34:53] | I’ve seen him before. | 我之前见过他 |
[34:55] | Look, I know he’s your client. | 听着 我知道他是你的客户 |
[34:57] | I get your confidentiality policy. | 我懂你的保密协议 |
[34:58] | But he’s kidnapped my partner. | 但是他绑架了我的搭档 |
[35:00] | If you care anything about Dr. Morgan’s life — | 如果你关心摩根医生的命 |
[35:02] | His name’s Wadlow — Cliff Wadlow. | 他叫沃德落 克里夫·沃德落 |
[35:04] | Do you have an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[35:05] | I have his number. You can track his cell, right? | 我有他的号码 你能追踪他的手机 对吧 |
[35:08] | About a month ago, | 大约一个月以前 |
[35:09] | Wadlow started leaving me inappropriate messages, | 沃德落开始给我发些不合适的短信 |
[35:11] | and he wasn’t respecting boundaries during our sessions, | 而且他在治疗过程中总试图越界 |
[35:13] | so I made him take a break and restricted him | 所以我让他休息一段时间 |
[35:16] | to once a week, during daytime hours. | 并限制他做一周一次白天的治疗 |
[35:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[35:23] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[35:24] | What? | 什么 |
[35:25] | When I stopped seeing him, | 当我不治疗他之后 |
[35:26] | I gave his regular time session to Richard. | 我把他的常规治疗时间给了理查德 |
[35:29] | Well, that still doesn’t explain what he has against Henry. | 这样也不能解释他为什么绑架亨利 |
[35:32] | He must have been following me. He must have seen me — | 他一定跟踪了我 他一定看见… |
[35:36] | What, Iona? What did he see? | 什么 伊奥娜 他看见什么了 |
[35:38] | Seen me kissing Henry outside of the station house today. | 看见我今天在警局门口亲亨利了 |
[35:44] | B-But…would he want to hurt Henry? | 可… 他会去报复亨利吗 |
[35:46] | Given what his stepfather did to him, | 鉴于他继父对他的所作所为 |
[35:49] | I think he’s capable of anything. | 我想他没有什么做不到的 |
[36:10] | I can see that you want to kill me… | 我能看出来你想杀了我… |
[36:14] | And I’m sure that your reasons are sound, | 我也确信你的理由绝对充分 |
[36:16] | but if I may ask one favor of you, | 但你能不能帮我个忙 |
[36:19] | make it quick. | 动手迅速点 |
[36:21] | Best to get it over with, don’t you think? | 最好的了结方式 不是吗 |
[36:25] | Not a chance, doctor. | 没门 医生 |
[36:28] | I want to enjoy every last minute of this. | 我要好好享受这个过程 |
[36:31] | I thought you might feel that way. | 就知道你会这么想 |
[36:43] | Please… Stop. | 求你了 住手 |
[36:47] | I’ve always been on the receiving end, | 我一直都是受虐的那个 |
[36:49] | but it’s fun inflicting pain, too. | 不过施虐倒也挺有意思的 |
[36:54] | I’m happy to switch places. | 我很乐意跟你交换一下 |
[37:00] | I saw you at her office last night, | 我昨晚看到你在她办公室了 |
[37:03] | and today, I saw you kiss her. | 今天 我看到你亲了她 |
[37:09] | Iona belongs to me! | 伊奥娜是我的 |
[37:11] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[37:12] | She is mine! | 她是我的 |
[37:14] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[37:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:20] | I’m gonna make you hurt | 我要让你体验到 |
[37:21] | like you have never hurt in your life. | 你从未受过的那种痛苦 |
[37:26] | Honestly… | 说实话… |
[37:29] | I don’t believe that’s possible. | 我觉得那是不可能的 |
[37:31] | We’ll see about that. | 那就走着瞧吧 |
[37:37] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[37:38] | Stop it! There’s been a mistake! | 住手 你们误会了 |
[37:40] | Nora, please tell them there’s been a mistake! | 诺拉 请告诉他们这是场误会 |
[37:42] | I just want you to get better. | 我只是想要你好起来 |
[37:44] | But you said you believed me. | 但你说了你相信我的 |
[37:46] | Because I wanted to stop you from hurting yourself. | 那是因为我想制止你自残 |
[37:49] | You haven’t been the same man since you came home. | 你回家以后就变了个人 |
[37:51] | I’m not the same man! | 我是变了个人 |
[37:52] | Nora, please tell them! | 诺拉 求你告诉他们 |
[37:54] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[37:56] | Nora!! | 诺拉 |
[37:58] | I trusted you! | 我信任你 |
[38:00] | Bedlam is the only place | 疯人院是他这样 |
[38:01] | for someone in his high state of delirium. | 高度精神错乱者的唯一去处 |
[38:05] | When will he be cured, doctor? | 何时能治好他 医生 |
[38:07] | As long as it takes to purge him of his madness. | 只要将他身上的疯病去除就好了 |
[38:14] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[38:17] | Ready for another round of treatment? | 准备好接受下一轮治疗了吗 |
[38:21] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:24] | I know what it is to be alone, | 我知道孤单的滋味 |
[38:28] | to have been betrayed | 被你以为 |
[38:29] | by the one person you thought you could trust. | 可以信任的那个人背叛的滋味 |
[38:35] | Killing me won’t ease the pain. | 杀了我并不能减轻你的伤痛 |
[38:39] | It’ll only make it worse. | 只会雪上加霜 |
[38:41] | So what’s the point in living? | 那活着又有什么意义呢 |
[38:45] | – Drop it! NYPD! – Let me see those hands! | -放下 纽约警局 -举起手来 |
[38:47] | – Put it down! – Drop that! | -放下 -放下 |
[38:49] | You said you wanted to die fast? | 你说你想早死早超生 |
[38:58] | Henry, don’t worry. We’re gonna get you down. | 亨利 别担心 我们救你下来 |
[39:00] | – Get him down. – Yeah. | -把他放下来 -好 |
[39:02] | All right. Loosen him. | 好了 给他松绑 |
[39:06] | We got you. Come here. | 接住了 来 |
[39:08] | Come here. | 来 |
[39:11] | Okay, you’re safe. | 好了 你安全了 |
[39:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:21] | Story for another time. | 往事 |
[39:25] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[39:29] | That was Henry. | 是亨利 |
[39:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:33] | Well, h-he was, um… | 他… |
[39:36] | kind of tied up, uh, with work. | 有工作要忙 |
[39:44] | You’re not coming with me, are you? | 你不跟我走了 是吗 |
[39:48] | On the grand tour? | 环球旅行吗 |
[39:51] | Nah, I can’t. I — | 不 我不能 我… |
[39:55] | This is where I belong. | 我属于这里 |
[40:00] | Well, Henry’s lucky to have you. | 亨利真幸运能有你 |
[40:03] | I really was looking forward to being husband number 5. | 我真的很期待能成为你第五任丈夫 |
[40:06] | Oh, Abe. | 亚伯 |
[40:08] | You know you’ve always been number 1. | 你知道你一直都在第一位 |
[40:30] | Our body feels pain to warn us of danger. | 我们的身体通过感知疼痛来警示危险 |
[40:35] | But it also reminds us we’re alive, | 但同时也提醒着我们还活着 |
[40:38] | that we can still feel. | 我们还能去感受 |
[40:40] | That’s why some of us seek it out… | 这也是为什么有人去追寻感受痛苦 |
[40:45] | …while others choose to numb it. | 而有人则选择了麻木对待 |
[40:54] | Solitude has always been my analgesic of choice. | 独处一直都是我的镇痛剂 |
[41:00] | But what if feeling nothing is the worst pain of all? | 但要是毫无感受才是痛中之痛呢 |
[41:04] | What if the sharing of pain connects us to others | 要是分担痛苦将我们互相联系起来 |
[41:08] | and reminds us that none of us is alone | 并提醒我们 只要我们还能感受世界 |
[41:11] | as long as we can feel? | 就不会孤单 |
[41:18] | You came. | 你来了 |
[41:19] | Well, I was in the neighborhood, and, uh… | 我就住在这附近 |
[41:21] | Hey, doctor, doctor. Come on, grab a seat. | 医生 医生 来 请坐 |
[41:24] | What is your poison? | 来杯什么 |
[41:25] | Cognac — older, the better. | 白兰地 年份越老越好 |
[41:28] | Got it. | 明白 |
[41:34] | When you asked about my scar, | 你当时问我的伤疤 |
[41:35] | the reason I didn’t tell you was — | 我之所以没告诉你是因为… |
[41:37] | No, listen, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[41:38] | I didn’t — I didn’t mean to pry. | 我不是 我不是故意要打听的 |
[41:41] | No, it’s… | 不 |
[41:42] | I want you to know the story. | 我想把那段往事告诉你 |
[41:48] | I was shot. | 我被枪击了 |
[41:51] | Shut the front door! | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:55] | He’s here! Look at that! | 你居然来了 看啊 |
[41:57] | Sorry. I totally just violated your personal space. | 抱歉 我刚彻底地侵犯了你的私人空间 |
[42:00] | One might argue that was long overdue. | 也许某人会说这一天真是姗姗来迟 |
[42:03] | Of course, one would be wrong. | 当然 每个人都会有犯错的时候 |
[42:04] | And here’s your little fancy-pants drink, doc. | 你华丽丽的酒 医生 |
[42:08] | Henry Morgan having a drink with the old gang? | 亨利·摩根跟大伙儿一块喝酒 |
[42:11] | Never thought I’d live to see the day. | 从没想过我能活着见到这一天 |
[42:13] | Well, you live long enough, anything is possible. | 你要是活得够久 就没有什么是不可能的 |
[42:17] | Cheers to that, right? | 为这句话干一杯 |
[42:19] | – Cheers. – Absolutely. | -干杯 -当然了 |
[42:21] | Hey, you’re behind. Drink that up. | 你来晚了 这杯喝了 |
[42:23] | Come on. We’re three in at this point. | 来喝酒 我们人终于来齐了 |