时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Next in line! | 下一位 |
[00:11] | What is your reason for visiting Urkesh? | 您去俄喀什的目的是什么 |
[00:14] | I’m going to see my sister. | 去看我姐姐 |
[00:15] | Next in line! | 下一位 |
[00:17] | What is your reason for visiting Urkesh? | 您去俄喀什的目的是什么 |
[00:18] | To see my family. | 探望家人 |
[00:20] | What is your reason for visiting Urkesh? | 您去俄喀什的目的是什么 |
[00:21] | Travel for work. | 商务旅行 |
[00:24] | What is your reason for visiting Urkesh? | 您去俄喀什的目的是什么 |
[00:26] | I am going there to die. | 死在那里 |
[00:40] | Excuse me. | 请等一下 |
[00:46] | You’ll never believe who just applied for a travel visa. | 你肯定不会相信刚刚谁来申请旅行签证 |
[01:48] | Is that the telephone directory? | 那是电话号码簿吗 |
[01:53] | If that’s your way of telling me you want the sports section… | 如果你想用这种方式向我暗示你想看体育板块 |
[01:55] | There are dozens of Weinraubs living in this very city. | 这个地方住了很多姓韦恩罗伯的人 |
[01:57] | The chances are, I’m related to one of them. | 我可能跟其中某一个是亲属 |
[02:01] | Of course. How thoughtless of me. | 没错 我想得太不周全了 |
[02:02] | Now that you know your original last name… | 既然你知道了你的姓… |
[02:04] | I can find my family tree. | 我能弄清我的族谱 |
[02:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. Here’s one. | 这就有一个 |
[02:11] | Lives on Park Avenue. | 住在公园大道 |
[02:13] | Park Avenue! | 公园大道 |
[02:14] | We can start Uptown and work our way down. | 我们可以从上城区开始 一路查下来 |
[02:18] | Wait a minute. No, no. No. | 等等 不 不行 |
[02:21] | I’m the one who’s being thoughtless now. I– | 我才是想得不周全的那个 我… |
[02:23] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 没关系的 |
[02:23] | I’m used to being ignored at the breakfast table. | 我已经习惯了早餐时没人理我 |
[02:25] | No, no, what I mean is, | 不 我的意思是 |
[02:26] | I don’t need a family tree to tell me who my real pops is. | 我不需要族谱来弄清谁是我真正的父亲 |
[02:34] | Nor I, my real son. | 我也不需要 我的儿子 |
[02:38] | Why do we feel compelled to trace our roots? | 为何我们总是不由自主地去追寻自己的根源 |
[02:41] | Those names in the family tree are just that, names– | 族谱上的名字只是名字而已 |
[02:46] | and yet the kinship we feel to them is powerful. | 而亲情才是最强大的力量 |
[02:50] | Does the fact that we’re rooted in history | 找到历史年轮中的根基 |
[02:52] | make us feel more secure in our present? | 会为当下的我们增添几分安全感吗 |
[02:55] | But what if our family trees are more like vines, | 如果我们的家庭之树就像藤蔓一样 |
[02:58] | twining aimlessly throughout the ages? | 年复一年 漫无目的地缠绕生长呢 |
[03:02] | False alarm, doc. | 假警报而已 医生 |
[03:04] | Rookie who called it in flagged it as a homicide. | 报告此案的新人以为是谋杀 |
[03:07] | – Yep. – No sign of foul play, though. | -是啊 -不过确实没发现谋杀的迹象 |
[03:08] | Other than pigeons pooping all over him. | 只有鸽子在他身上拉屎 |
[03:11] | Flying rats! | 会飞的畜生 |
[03:13] | How can you be so certain? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[03:14] | I’m no expert, doc, | 我不是什么专家 医生 |
[03:15] | but I’m pretty sure it was the lung cancer that got him. | 不过我很确定他是肺癌发作 |
[03:24] | Yes, now I see it. | 现在我看出来了 |
[03:26] | Swelling of the hands, jaundice of the skin, | 手掌肿大 皮肤有黄疸 |
[03:29] | and hair loss– | 发量减少 |
[03:30] | telltale signs of radiation therapy. | 这都是接受化疗的表现 |
[03:33] | Well done, Detective. | 干得好 警官 |
[03:34] | The guy was wearing a medical bracelet. | 他手上有个医疗手环 |
[03:36] | We called the number, got an oncologist. | 我们打了上面的电话 接电话的是肿瘤医生 |
[03:39] | Right. That would work, too. | 好吧 这样也可以 |
[03:42] | Okay. Well, I’m famished. Anybody up for a bite? | 我饿极了 有谁想吃点东西吗 |
[03:46] | Will you hold on a moment, if you don’t mind? | 不介意的话能再等一下吗 |
[03:49] | Lucas, what would you say that is? | 卢卡斯 你觉得这是什么 |
[03:52] | Old appendectomy scar? | 阑尾手术留下的疤 |
[03:54] | The shape, it’s rather unusual. | 但这疤的形状不太寻常 |
[04:00] | Must have had a sucky surgeon. | 肯定是医生水平太烂 |
[04:02] | Or else, his physician didn’t have | 又或者 做手术的医生没有 |
[04:04] | a proper operating theater. | 良好的手术环境 |
[04:07] | We mustn’t presume anything, Lucas. | 不要妄下结论 |
[04:09] | Let’s take him back to the lab for further analysis. | 把他的尸体带回实验室进一步分析 |
[04:25] | Well. This is lovely. | 这里很棒 |
[04:28] | I can’t believe we’re finally alone. | 真不敢相信我们终于能独处了 |
[04:30] | I do hope Abraham’s all right. | 希望亚伯拉罕没事 |
[04:31] | A month with my parents in Oxfordshire? | 跟我父母在牛津郡待一个月 |
[04:34] | I’m sure he’s in heaven. | 他肯定如处天堂 |
[04:36] | This trip was supposed to be about us. | 这趟旅行是属于我们两个人的 |
[04:44] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[04:46] | I was thinking– | 我在想 |
[04:48] | what if we were to have a baby? | 我们生个孩子怎么样 |
[04:51] | Look, we’ve been over this before. | 这事已经讨论过了 |
[04:53] | The pain of bringing a child into the world– | 生小孩所带来的痛苦… |
[04:55] | Just think of how much joy Abraham’s brought to our lives. | 想想亚伯拉罕给我们的生活带来了多少乐趣 |
[04:59] | I thought this trip was about us. | 我以为这趟旅行只是属于我们两个人的 |
[05:15] | Are you the doctor? | 你就是那个医生吗 |
[05:16] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:30] | Hello, young man. | 年轻人 你好 |
[05:33] | Now, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[05:38] | It’s acute appendicitis. | 急性阑尾炎 |
[05:40] | We have to operate. | 得马上手术 |
[05:43] | – Doctor. – Thank you. | -医生 -谢谢 |
[05:44] | Dare I ask what that is? | 我能问问这是什么吗 |
[05:45] | Starter fluid. | 启动液 |
[05:46] | It contains diethyl ether. It’s a general anesthetic. | 里面有乙醚 一种常用的麻醉剂 |
[05:49] | Careful, don’t breathe it in. I need you awake for this. | 别吸进去了 我需要你保持清醒 |
[05:53] | Where are the child’s parents? | 孩子的父母呢 |
[05:55] | His appendix has burst, and his life is– | 他的阑尾已经破裂 他的生命… |
[05:56] | Is more precious than you know. | 比你想象的更尊贵 |
[05:59] | You will save the boy… | 你一定要救他 |
[06:02] | or else. | 不然有你好看 |
[06:04] | Well, if you’re gonna threaten me, | 如果你要威胁我 |
[06:05] | you might as well tell me who he is. | 干脆还是告诉我他是谁吧 |
[06:08] | He is the son of the King. | 他是国王的儿子 |
[06:11] | Heir to the throne of Urkesh. | 俄喀什的王位继承人 |
[06:20] | Courage. | 鼓起勇气 |
[06:22] | You’re the son of a King. | 你可是国王的儿子 |
[06:37] | Don’t suppose you can tell the conductor to slow down? | 估计你也没法下令让列车长放慢行驶速度吧 |
[06:45] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 夫人 |
[06:47] | We don’t usually identify the bodies in person. | 我们一般不接受现场认尸 |
[06:49] | Please. | 不用了 |
[06:54] | Ma’am, do you mind telling us your relation to the deceased? | 夫人 您能说下和死者是什么关系吗 |
[06:56] | He was my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[07:01] | Armen Aronov — | 阿芒·阿罗诺夫 |
[07:03] | Son of Amin Aronov. | 阿明·阿罗诺夫的儿子 |
[07:07] | So, you’re from Urkesh? | 您是俄喀什人吗 |
[07:09] | You have heard of it? | 你听说过这个国家 |
[07:13] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[07:15] | You should feel sorry for Urkesh. | 你该为俄喀什感到惋惜 |
[07:18] | Today, they lost their King. | 今天 他们的国王逝世了 |
[07:26] | Da zdravstvuyet korol. | 国王万岁[俄语] |
[07:30] | Spasibo. | 谢谢[俄语] |
[07:35] | It’s Russian for, uh, “Long live the King.” | 那是俄语的”国王万岁”的意思 |
[07:38] | I don’t get it, Henry. | 我不懂 亨利 |
[07:40] | A person would have to live 10 lives | 一般的人要活十辈子 |
[07:42] | to pick up everything you have. | 才能学会你所知的一切 |
[07:44] | Or just one very long one. | 或者只是这辈子活得久一点 |
[07:57] | So, it turns out | 结果电话簿中 |
[07:59] | that one of those Weinraubs in the phone book — Larry | 其中一位韦恩罗伯 名叫拉里 |
[08:02] | is a distant cousin on my father’s side. | 是我父亲那边的一个远房表亲 |
[08:04] | Oh, and Larry said – that we have another cousin, | 拉里说我们还有另一个表亲 |
[08:06] | who’s a dry-cleaning baron in the Buffalo Area. | 是布法罗地区的干洗店大亨 |
[08:09] | Hey, what if I turned out to be | 如果我和一些名人 |
[08:10] | related to someone really famous? | 有亲属关系呢 |
[08:12] | You know, like Charlemagne, or, uh, Napoleon, | 比如说查理曼大帝 拿破仑 |
[08:14] | or George Washington. | 或是乔治·华盛顿 |
[08:16] | I don’t believe any of those gentlemen are Jewish. | 我想那些人都不是犹太人吧 |
[08:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:20] | All right. | 没事 |
[08:21] | Uh, what about Albert Einstein or Karl Marx | 那阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 卡尔·马克思 |
[08:24] | or Groucho Marx? | 或者格鲁乔·马克思 |
[08:25] | All this, after one day of research. | 所有这些都是花一天就能搜索出来的 |
[08:27] | Who knows what else I’ll dig up? | 没准我还能挖出什么名人来 |
[08:30] | Watching you do all this makes me wonder — | 看着你在做这些事让我想问 |
[08:34] | did you ever want children? | 你有想过生个孩子吗 |
[08:36] | Well, I… | 我… |
[08:37] | I had a few close calls, you know. I — uh, uh… | 有几次的确就差那么一点 我… |
[08:40] | I always expected the urge to kick in, | 我总是想要迫切地洒下我的种子 |
[08:42] | but it just never did. | 但是从未成功过 |
[08:46] | Do you ever think about your legacy? | 你有想过遗产要由谁来继承呢 |
[08:49] | What do you mean, an heir? | 你是说继承人吗 |
[08:51] | Now, why would I need an heir? | 我何必需要继承人 |
[08:54] | I have you. | 你不就是嘛 |
[08:57] | So, uh, part of me, spiritually, will go on forever. | 我精神上的一部分也会长存于世间 |
[09:01] | That’s very sweet of you. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[09:03] | I think. | 我想吧 |
[09:04] | – Can I ask you a question? – Sure. | -我能问你个问题吗 -当然 |
[09:05] | What do you want with my ring? | 你拿我的戒指干什么 |
[09:07] | Your ring? | 你的戒指 |
[09:08] | Yes, my ring — – the one you and Mom gave me | 对 我的戒指 你和妈妈给我的那个 |
[09:10] | when you ditched me – to go on the Orient Express. | 就在你俩抛弃我自己登上那趟东方快车潇洒后 |
[09:15] | Look, this ring – belonged to the King of Urkesh. | 这个戒指是属于俄喀什国王的 |
[09:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:22] | Must be worth a fortune. | 肯定价值连城啊 |
[09:24] | Compared to its sentimental value, that’s nothing. | 但是根本无法与它在情感上的价值相提并论 |
[09:27] | I’m sorry, Abe. | 对不起 亚伯 |
[09:29] | I’m going to return it to its rightful owner. | 我要把这个戒指归还给它的合法持有人 |
[09:35] | Urkesh — is that a real country? | 俄喀什 真有这个国家吗 |
[09:37] | According to Wikipedia, it is — and with a turbulent history. | 据维基百科上说 此国家还有着动荡的历史 |
[09:40] | Their King was deposed in a coup | 他们的国王在一次政变中被罢免 |
[09:42] | that left him and his entire family dead. | 国王与其家人均惨遭杀害 |
[09:44] | Minus the dead guy downstairs. | 除了楼下的那位死去的国王 |
[09:45] | Well, he has been living here in exile under an assumed name | 这么多年来 他一直流放于此 |
[09:48] | all these years. | 隐姓埋名 |
[09:49] | In a rent-controlled three-story walk-up. | 住在一栋租金受管制 三层无电梯的楼里 |
[09:51] | Small countries can make big stinks. | 小国家也能闹大新闻 |
[09:54] | Call the consulate, see what they want to do with the body. | 打电话给领事馆 问问他们要如何安置尸体 |
[09:56] | Henry’s still working on it. | 亨利还在处理尸体 |
[09:57] | An 80-year-old man with lung cancer | 一个八十岁患有肺癌的老人家 |
[09:59] | who died on a park bench — | 死在公园的长凳上 |
[10:01] | Is there something I’m missing here? | 我有遗漏些什么信息吗 |
[10:04] | – No, loo. – Good. | -没了 -那就好 |
[10:05] | Let’s just try to put this one to bed | 早点把这事了解了吧 |
[10:06] | without creating an international incident. | 尽量不要引发什么国际纠纷 |
[10:15] | Doctor. How can I help you? | 医生 有什么能帮你的 |
[10:18] | It belonged to your husband. | 这枚戒指是您先生的 |
[10:21] | It belongs to you and your children. | 现在是您和您孩子的 |
[10:25] | My husband and I – were never blessed to have any. | 我先生和我从未有福诞下子嗣 |
[10:30] | Where did you get this? | 你是从哪得到这戒指的 |
[10:31] | In addition to being a medical examiner, | 除了作为一名法医之外 |
[10:33] | I dabble in antiques. | 我还喜欢鼓捣古董 |
[10:36] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[10:37] | Yes, of course. | 当然能 |
[10:48] | Proper cup. | 味道很好 |
[10:49] | My husband used to joke | 我先生以前经常开玩笑说 |
[10:51] | that tea was the only thing I could cook. | 我只会煮茶 别的都煮不好 |
[10:54] | Beautiful samovar. 18th century? | 很精致的茶壶 是十八世纪的吗 |
[10:57] | One of the few heirlooms that survived the revolution. | 这是在革命中仅剩的几件祖传之物之一 |
[11:02] | But you didn’t come here to talk antiques. | 你来不只是为了聊古董的吧 |
[11:08] | No. | 没错 |
[11:11] | I know this is going to seem like an odd question, but… | 我知道这个问题可能很唐突 可是 |
[11:16] | did your husband have a good life? | 您先生这一生过得好吗 |
[11:20] | You would think that a man who was born to sit on a throne | 你一定认为生来就坐拥王位的人 |
[11:24] | would have resented this life, | 一定会怨恨他的宿命 |
[11:26] | but not my husband. | 可我先生却没有 |
[11:28] | He left this world without regrets. | 他毫无遗憾地离开了这个世界 |
[11:33] | Well, no — one. | 不 有一个遗憾 |
[11:36] | He wanted to return to Urkesh before he died. | 他想在死前回归俄喀什 |
[11:39] | How was he going to go overseas | 如果他在接受放射性治疗 |
[11:41] | if he was receiving radiation therapy? | 又怎么能远行国外呢 |
[11:43] | I’m sorry — | 对不起 |
[11:45] | My husband elected not to have treatment. | 我先生选择了不接受治疗 |
[11:49] | How else – could he have been exposed | 那他怎么会接触到 |
[11:50] | to such toxic levels of — | 这种辐射级别的… |
[11:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[12:03] | What have you done with the King?! | 你把国王的尸体弄哪去了 |
[12:04] | Whoa! Don’t yell at me. They took him. | 别冲我吼 是他们带走的 |
[12:08] | Hold that elevator. | 快截住那架电梯 |
[12:10] | Hey! Hi. Hey. | 你们好呀 |
[12:12] | Mind if I scooch in here? | 介意我挤进来吗 |
[12:14] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[12:15] | Oh! Room for one more? | 还能再挤一个人吗 |
[12:18] | There we go. | 好啦 |
[12:20] | I can assure you, I am unarmed. | 我向你们保证 我没带武器 |
[12:25] | I’m clean, too– if you guys were wondering. | 我也没有 假如你们想问的话 |
[12:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:30] | It measures radiation. | 是测量辐射的 |
[12:32] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[12:33] | Here. Sorry. Official… | 来 抱歉 官方… |
[12:34] | Excuse me. Hey. Coming through. | 借过 要过去了 |
[12:36] | There we go. | 好了 |
[12:38] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[12:38] | He was poisoned — | 他被下毒了… |
[12:40] | by an isotope whose half-life is tens of thousands of years, | 被一种半衰期是几万年的元素毒死了 |
[12:43] | which means everyone aboard this elevator | 这意味着…每一位进入这台电梯的人 |
[12:45] | is technically being irradiated, too. | 理论上都被辐射污染了 |
[12:55] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:57] | Well, doc thinks we’re looking at a murder. | 医生觉得我们正在调查一起谋杀案呢 |
[12:59] | Kings aren’t murdered. They’re assassinated. | 国王之死不叫谋杀 那叫刺杀 |
[13:03] | Well? What are you waiting for? We’ve got work to do. | 你还在等什么呢 我们有活儿干了 |
[13:06] | I think I’ll take the stairs. | 我觉得我还是走楼梯好了 |
[13:17] | What is your reason for visiting Urkesh? | 您为何拜访俄喀什 |
[13:19] | Yes, we are visiting family. | 我们去探亲 |
[13:21] | Next in line! | 下一位 |
[13:25] | Arms up, please. | 请举起手臂 |
[13:28] | Remove, please. | 请拿出来 |
[13:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | Henry, what are you doing? | 亨利 你在干什么 |
[13:35] | A geiger counter? Really? | 一个盖格计数管 不是吧 |
[13:37] | Well, anything or anyone | 任何东西或者任何人 |
[13:38] | that comes into contact with the poison | 只要接触了那个毒药 |
[13:40] | will have trace amounts of radiation. | 都会留下一定的辐射残留物 |
[13:42] | Well, as long as we are in this consulate, | 既然我们在领事馆里 |
[13:44] | we are guests on foreign soil — | 我们就算是在国外了… |
[13:47] | Making this my first time out of the country. | 这就算是我第一次出国 |
[13:51] | You should get your passport stamped. | 你应该去在护照上盖个戳 |
[13:52] | Well, not all of us can go to the real Urkesh. | 不是所有人都能去真正的俄喀什的 |
[13:56] | When were you there? | 你什么时候去的 |
[13:59] | It was on my honeymoon. | 度蜜月的时候 |
[14:01] | You and Abigail? | 你和阿比盖尔吗 |
[14:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:08] | That’s a great story, Henry. | 那真是个好故事 亨利 |
[14:15] | We went from Budapest to Istanbul | 我们从布达佩斯出发前往伊斯坦布尔 |
[14:18] | on the Orient Express. | 乘坐东方快车 |
[14:20] | Now, that’s insanely romantic. | 真是太浪漫了 |
[14:25] | Where did you honeymoon? | 你蜜月去了哪 |
[14:26] | Sean and I went to the Taj Mahal. | 肖恩和我去了泰姬陵 |
[14:31] | As in Trump Taj, Atlantic city. | 其实是在大西洋城的印度宫殿大赌场 |
[14:35] | We were both busy working on cases when we got married, | 我俩结婚时都在忙案子 |
[14:38] | and we thought we’d always plan our real one. | 我们想着一定要计划一次真正的蜜月 |
[14:42] | Guess you never know what fate has in store, huh? | 不过可能人生就是这么无常 是吧 |
[14:58] | So, where were we? | 我们刚刚说到哪里了 |
[14:59] | Debating the liabilities and virtues of expanding our family. | 在讨论我们扩大家庭所带来的责任和益处 |
[15:02] | Don’t be a bore, Henry. | 别扫兴 亨利 |
[15:10] | No. | 不要 |
[15:11] | No. Don’t answer it. | 不要 别去应门 |
[15:20] | Is there something the matter with our young patient? | 我们年轻的病人出什么事了吗 |
[15:22] | The young prince is recovering quite comfortably. | 年轻的王子正在康复中 |
[15:30] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[15:32] | Your highness. | 陛下 |
[15:34] | You saved my son’s life. | 你救了我儿子一命 |
[15:36] | I bow to you. | 我要向你低头致敬 |
[15:45] | How can I ever repay you? | 我要怎样才能报答你 |
[15:48] | At the very least, join me for dinner. | 至少和我一起用顿晚餐吧 |
[15:54] | We’d be delighted. | 荣幸之极 |
[15:57] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[15:58] | Pardon me, your Majesty. | 原谅我 陛下 |
[15:59] | The champagne needs a moment to chill. | 香槟还得再醒一会 |
[16:03] | And the coup de grace — roast yak shank. | 还有主菜 烤牦牛小腿 |
[16:11] | You had no idea your King lived | 你不知道你的国王 |
[16:13] | seven blocks from this consulate all these years? | 一直就住在距领事馆七条街开外的地方吗 |
[16:16] | He was no King of mine. | 他不是我的国王 |
[16:18] | Don’t you think it’s strange | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[16:19] | that the king wanted to return to the country | 为何国王想要返回 |
[16:21] | that murdered his entire family? | 杀了他全家的国家呢 |
[16:24] | I imagine a king forever expects to get what he wants. | 我想国王永远都在奢望能夺回他想要的东西 |
[16:28] | Yet you approved his visa? | 但是你批准了他的护照 |
[16:29] | Urkesh is governed by laws now, | 俄喀什如今是个法治国家了 |
[16:31] | not the whims of a monarchy. | 不再是君主制的玩物 |
[16:34] | I am merely a bureaucrat of the system. | 我只不过是系统中的一个小官员 |
[16:36] | A well-paid one, obviously. | 显而易见是位收入很高的官员 |
[16:39] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[16:41] | You are aware that the FBI keeps track | 你知道联调局会记录 |
[16:43] | of all foreign emissaries working on American soil, | 所有在美国领土上工作的外国大使吧 |
[16:47] | monitoring their personal finances? | 监视着他们的私人经济状况 |
[16:49] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:51] | This is a lovely piece. | 这瓶子真漂亮 |
[16:55] | Dates back to the Reign of Nicholas I, am I right? | 是沙皇尼古拉一世时期的 对不对 |
[16:58] | It is a…reproduction. | 那是一个…仿制品 |
[17:01] | The original would be extremely valuable. | 要是真品的话会很贵的 |
[17:04] | If you don’t mind… | 假如你不介意的话… |
[17:05] | Henry, why don’t you give him his vase? | 亨利 你何不把他的花瓶还给他 |
[17:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:16] | If you’ll excuse me, I must be getting back to work. | 失陪了 我得工作去了 |
[17:20] | Some cultural attaché you are. | 你还真是个文化专员啊 |
[17:27] | Look who’s hungry. | 瞧瞧谁饿了 |
[17:36] | I will talk to you, | 我会和你们谈谈的 |
[17:37] | but only if you promise to leave the FBI out of it. | 但是你们必须保证不把联调局牵扯进来 |
[17:39] | Why couldn’t we talk in your office? | 我们为什么不能在你办公室谈 |
[17:41] | That will be $7.50, please. | 七块半 谢谢 |
[17:44] | Thank you, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 |
[17:47] | The monarchy is not a popular subject in my office. | 我的办公室里不适合谈君主制 |
[17:50] | Better to talk on American soil. | 还是在美国领土上谈比较好 |
[17:51] | So, what did you want to tell us about the King? | 所以 关于国王你想告诉我们什么 |
[17:54] | All I know is that he comes to visit me, says he’s dying, | 我只知道他来见我 说他快死了 |
[17:57] | wants to go back to the old country, | 想回到故国落叶归根 |
[17:59] | so if I could please expedite his paperwork… | 请我帮忙加快审核书面文件的进程 |
[18:01] | What’s the going rate for that? | 他付了你多少钱 |
[18:03] | He reached into his pocket, | 他掏了掏口袋 |
[18:04] | offered me a diamond the size of a grape. | 给了我一枚葡萄大的钻石 |
[18:07] | Figured it was a fair price for the exchange. | 他估计这个价算合理了 |
[18:09] | Now do me a favor and go before someone sees us talking. | 现在帮我个忙 趁没人看到你们快走吧 |
[18:13] | A diamond the size of a grape? | 葡萄大小的钻石 |
[18:15] | Sounds less like assassination, | 听上去不像是什么暗杀行动 |
[18:16] | more like good old-fashioned greed. | 更像是老式的谋财害命 |
[18:19] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[18:23] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:24] | It’s the old guy’s stomach contents. | 这是那位老人胃里的东西 |
[18:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:31] | Did you get an I.D. on the poison? | 辨别出毒药的种类了吗 |
[18:32] | Polonium-210. | 钋210 |
[18:35] | Did you ever hear of polonium-210? | 你听说过钋210吗 |
[18:37] | A radioactive isotope discovered by Marie Curie in 1898. | 玛丽·居里于1898年发现的放射性同位素 |
[18:41] | It was later used to assassinate Alexander Litvinenko. | 后来曾被用来暗杀亚力山大·利特维年科 |
[18:44] | Well, that’s what they found in the king’s stomach. | 他们就在国王的胃里找到了这个 |
[18:49] | What else did you find? | 你还找到了些什么 |
[18:51] | I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[18:52] | Food? | 食物算吗 |
[18:53] | Put Lucas on. | 让卢卡斯来接 |
[18:56] | It’s the doc. | 是医生 |
[18:57] | Oh. Yeah. Hey, boss. | 是吗 你好 老大 |
[18:59] | Lucas, in exacting detail, | 卢卡斯 我需要你 |
[19:02] | I need you to describe | 无比详尽地向我描述 |
[19:03] | what food you found in the victim’s stomach. | 在死者胃里发现了哪些食物 |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:07] | Smells like a stew. | 闻上去像是炖菜 |
[19:09] | I’m detecting notes of curry | 我发现有咖喱的痕迹 |
[19:11] | and some sort of a gamey meat odor, | 还有某种野生动物的肉味 |
[19:13] | like a-a goat, maybe. | 可能是某种野山羊 |
[19:15] | Could it be yak? | 会不会是牦牛肉 |
[19:16] | Yeah. I’ve never tasted yak, but sure. Why? | 可能吧 我没吃过牦牛肉 为什么 |
[19:19] | It’s the national dish of Urkesh — | 这是乌科什的国菜 |
[19:21] | A meal that a homesick man would eat before dying. | 一个思乡成疾的人死前会想吃的菜 |
[19:24] | So, where in New York could one find authentic yak stew? | 那么纽约哪里能找到正宗的炖牦牛肉呢 |
[19:30] | Taste of Urkesh. | 乌科什风情餐厅 |
[19:32] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:33] | It’s where the victim ate the day he died, | 根据死者的信用卡记录来看 |
[19:35] | according to his credit card. | 他死的那天就在那里用餐 |
[19:38] | Very clever, Hanson. Thank you. | 很聪明 汉森 谢谢 |
[19:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:49] | Are you the owner? | 你是店主吗 |
[19:51] | Do you recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[19:54] | No. | 不认识 |
[19:54] | According to his credit card, he was here two days ago. | 根据消费记录来看 他两天前来过这里 |
[19:57] | Who are you — food inspectors? | 你们是谁 食品检验员吗 |
[19:58] | Close. NYPD. | 差不多 纽约警局 |
[20:01] | I take it you’re from Urkesh. | 我觉得你应该是乌科什人吧 |
[20:03] | What gave me away? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[20:05] | Mind if I ask your feelings | 我能问问你对你们国家 |
[20:06] | on your country’s former monarchy? | 之前的君主立宪制有什么看法 |
[20:08] | I’m an American now. I have no feelings. | 我现在是个美国人 没什么看法 |
[20:10] | That was a lifetime ago. | 那感觉就像是上辈子的事了 |
[20:12] | Some scars never heal, | 有些伤痕永远不会愈合 |
[20:14] | such as lingchi, a torture invented by the Han Dynasty — | 譬如凌迟 那是汉朝发明的酷刑 |
[20:17] | Literally a death by 1,000 cuts, | 真的割上一千刀才死 |
[20:19] | a technique employed by the royal guard, | 如果我没有记错的话 |
[20:21] | if I’m not mistaken. | 只有皇家侍卫才能掌握这种技巧 |
[20:22] | You must have been but a child. | 你那时候肯定还是个孩子 |
[20:24] | Why do you think they let me live? | 不然他们为什么要留我一命 |
[20:31] | I forgot to turn it off. | 我忘记关了 |
[20:35] | You can’t come in here. | 你不能进来 |
[20:36] | The bowl absorbed – trace amounts of radiation. | 这口碗吸收了微量的放射性元素 |
[20:40] | Looks like we’re gonna | 看起啦我们还是 |
[20:40] | have to call that health inspector after all. | 得找卫生检查员来一趟 |
[20:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:44] | The king of Urkesh – was killed in your restaurant. | 乌科什的国王在你的餐馆被杀了 |
[20:52] | Let me summarize your list of woes — | 让我给你总结一下你的处境 |
[20:54] | We got motive, opportunity, | 我们发现了你的动机 作案机会 |
[20:56] | and now we got a murder weapon. | 现在还发现了凶器 |
[20:57] | A bowl with trace amounts of polonium-210 — | 一口留有钋210痕迹的碗 |
[21:00] | That’s the poison we found in the victim’s body. | 也就是死者体内发现的毒素 |
[21:02] | You wanted the king dead, so just tell us how you did it. | 你想杀死国王 告诉我们你是怎么下手的 |
[21:04] | If I knew he was – heir to the throne of Urkesh, | 如果我知道他是乌科什的皇位继承人 |
[21:07] | you think I would have poisoned him, like a woman? | 你觉得我会像个娘们儿一样毒死他吗 |
[21:10] | No need to get sexist, pal. | 没必要搞性别歧视吧 |
[21:11] | I would have stabbed him in the heart with a knife | 我会拿一把刀捅进他的心脏 |
[21:13] | and told him to rot in hell for what he did. | 然后让他下地狱去赎罪吧 |
[21:15] | What exactly did he do? | 他到底干了什么 |
[21:16] | Guy was just a kid, same age as you, | 革命爆发时那家伙只是个孩子 |
[21:18] | when the revolution went down. | 跟你差不多大 |
[21:19] | He had his father’s blood in his veins | 他身上有他们家族的血统 |
[21:21] | and my people’s blood on his hands. | 手上沾着我们百姓的鲜血 |
[21:25] | Okay, supposing you didn’t do it. | 好吧 假设不是你干的 |
[21:28] | Someone in your restaurant did. | 那就是你餐馆中某个人干的 |
[21:31] | Why don’t you talk to the young woman he was dining with? | 你们怎么不找跟他一起吃饭的年轻女人谈谈 |
[21:35] | Young woman? | 年轻的女人 |
[21:36] | His wife? | 他的妻子吗 |
[21:38] | Green eyes, American accent, | 绿眼睛 美式口音 |
[21:40] | acted more like a mistress. | 看上去更像是情妇 |
[21:41] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么认为 |
[21:42] | The way they were talking — friendly at first. | 他们说话的样子 刚开始还很和气 |
[21:45] | Then she got upset, started yelling. | 然后她变得很恼火 开始大喊大叫 |
[21:47] | Then she left. | 然后她就走了 |
[21:48] | Without eating anything? | 什么都没吃吗 |
[21:50] | Any idea where she was headed? | 你知道她要去哪吗 |
[21:52] | She shouted at him — | 她冲着他大喊 |
[21:53] | Something about going back to her cage. | 好像在说什么回她的笼子里去 |
[21:59] | So, what are we looking for here, huh? | 我们现在是要找什么 |
[22:01] | Lipstick on the collar, hickey on the neck? | 衣领上的唇印还是脖子上的吻痕 |
[22:04] | Swab his pudendum | 棉签擦拭一下外阴部分 |
[22:05] | to see if you can recover the mistress’s DNA. | 看看有没有情妇的Dna |
[22:07] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[22:08] | He’s — he’s 70 years old. | 他都七十多岁了 |
[22:10] | You don’t think he was actually, like, having sex sex? | 你觉得他可能真枪实弹的爱爱吗 |
[22:12] | I’ve known men who have remained sexually active | 我认识一个人 他的性生活一直持续了 |
[22:14] | very late in life. | 很多年 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:22] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[22:23] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:25] | Look at his hand under the black light. | 看看黑光灯下他的手 |
[22:28] | How curious — a birdcage. | 有意思 鸟笼 |
[22:30] | You were right, doc. | 你说的对 医生 |
[22:31] | This guy does like to get his freak on. | 这家伙确实老当益壮 |
[22:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:35] | That stamp right there is from the Gilded Cage — | 这个章是金笼的 |
[22:38] | Hot new club – in the Meatpacking District. | 最火的新夜店 在肉品区 |
[22:40] | Bouncer wouldn’t let me in last weekend, | 上周末我就被保安拦在外面了 |
[22:41] | but guess who’s rolling up with a search warrant. | 猜谁会拿着搜查令卷土重来 |
[22:44] | Booyah. | 接招吧 |
[22:44] | How’d you like to go clubbing? | 你想不想去夜店 |
[22:46] | I just said “Booyah.” | 我不是说了 接招吧 |
[22:47] | Oh, you’re talking to Henry. Got it. | 你跟亨利说的 知道了 |
[22:56] | Yeah, I recognize him. | 我认得他 |
[22:58] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:58] | Sure I’m sure. | 当然确定 |
[22:59] | Old people tend to stand out around here. | 这里老年人可不多见 |
[23:01] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[23:04] | Was he with someone here that night — | 那晚他有没有和谁在一起 |
[23:05] | A young woman with green eyes? | 比如说一个绿眼睛的年轻女子 |
[23:07] | You mean Lydia? | 你是说莉迪娅 |
[23:08] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[23:09] | She’s at the bar. | 她就在吧台 |
[23:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:19] | Is your name Lydia? | 你是叫莉迪娅吗 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:22] | You’re a cocktail waitress. | 你是酒吧服务生 |
[23:23] | You’re observant. | 你观察入微啊 |
[23:25] | Uh, do you mind, uh, answering a few questions? | 介不介意回答几个问题 |
[23:31] | Sure. | 不介意 |
[23:33] | I’ve been working here about a year, | 我在这工作差不多一年了 |
[23:35] | putting myself through school. | 供自己读书 |
[23:36] | Whatever this is about, | 不管你们因为什么找我 |
[23:37] | I’m pretty sure you’ve got the wrong girl. | 我肯定你们是找错人了 |
[23:43] | You recognize him. | 你认出他了 |
[23:44] | How? | 怎么认识的 |
[23:47] | Well, he started coming in a month ago… | 他是一个月之前开始来这里的… |
[23:50] | by himself. | 自己一个人来 |
[23:51] | Always did the same thing — | 总是做同样的事 |
[23:52] | Ordered a coke, nursed it, then left a huge tip. | 点个可乐 就看着 然后留下大笔小费 |
[23:56] | Look, why are you even asking about him? | 你们为什么要问他的事 |
[23:58] | Cause you’re the last one to see him alive. | 因为你是他生前最后见的人 |
[24:01] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[24:02] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[24:04] | He was poisoned. | 他被毒死了 |
[24:06] | Mind telling us what you were doing | 能不能告诉我们 你和死者吃晚餐时 |
[24:07] | dining with the victim? | 都干了什么吗 |
[24:14] | He was my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[24:20] | Or, at least, that’s what he said. | 起码 他是这么说的 |
[24:22] | He and his wife never had children. | 他和他妻子没有孩子 |
[24:25] | Right. My mom was not his wife. | 对 我母亲不是他妻子 |
[24:28] | I never knew her, either. I grew up in foster care. | 我也没见过她 我是在寄养家庭长大的 |
[24:31] | And then, one day at work, this nice, | 然后有一天在上班的时候 |
[24:32] | old guy just shows up | 这位和善的老人出现了 |
[24:33] | and tells me what – every foster kid dreams of — | 跟我说了每个被寄养的孩子最想听到的话 |
[24:36] | Giving me up was a mistake, | 抛弃我是个错误 |
[24:38] | that I wasn’t just an orphan, that I was special. | 我并不是孤儿 我很特别 |
[24:40] | That still doesn’t explain | 但仍旧没有解释 |
[24:42] | why you were fighting at a restaurant. | 为什么你们会在餐馆争执 |
[24:44] | Well, then he dropped all this crazy stuff on me — | 然后他跟我说了一堆不找边际的话 |
[24:46] | like how he was secretly a king | 说他其实是个秘密的国王 |
[24:48] | and wanted to take me back to his old kingdom | 想带我回到他的王国 |
[24:50] | and give me all these diamonds. | 又给我一堆钻石 |
[24:52] | Did he show you the diamonds? | 他给你看了钻石 |
[24:54] | I’ve seen enough diamonds | 我见过的钻石多了 |
[24:55] | to know that ones that big aren’t real. | 分得出来哪些是真 哪些是假 |
[24:59] | And clearly, he was a fake, too. | 显然他也是假的 |
[25:02] | He told me that I had to keep everything a secret | 他跟我说 必须要保密 |
[25:03] | because if his wife found out about me, she would kill him. | 如果被他妻子知道了 会杀了他的 |
[25:08] | You don’t believe me. | 你们不相信我 |
[25:10] | I don’t blame you. It’s so ridiculous. | 我不怪你们 简直天方夜谭 |
[25:17] | Lydia, I, uh, I’m not sure how tell you this… | 莉迪娅 我不知道怎么说才好 |
[25:20] | because everything he said was true. | 因为他说的都是真的 |
[25:24] | Your father was a king — | 你父亲确实是位国王 |
[25:27] | the last king of Urkesh. | 俄喀什的最后一位国王 |
[25:32] | But that would make me… | 那我岂不是… |
[25:33] | A princess. | 公主 |
[25:37] | And an orphan. | 还真成了孤儿 |
[25:40] | All over again. | 又经历了一遍 |
[25:44] | Yo, Lydia. | 莉迪娅 |
[25:46] | Break’s over. | 休息时间到 |
[25:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:49] | Looks like this princess is back on the clock. | 看来这位公主得回去打工了 |
[25:57] | No, no, no, not that one. Just say the one before. | 不 不 不是那句 之前那句 |
[25:59] | Many a mickle makes a muckle. | 大大一大一大大 |
[26:01] | I still can’t get it. | 我还是听不懂 |
[26:03] | Hey, Henry! Come. Say hi. | 亨利 过来打招呼 |
[26:09] | Aye, aye, min. | 吃了吗 |
[26:10] | That’s my cousin Lachlann. | 这是我表哥拉克兰 |
[26:12] | “Lohk-lunn.” | 是洛克兰 |
[26:13] | Yeah, like I said. | 对啊 我说的就是 |
[26:15] | I have to go now and take care of me sheep. | 我得走了 还得放羊呢 |
[26:18] | Cheerio the nou, Abraham. | 祝你好呀 亚伯拉罕 |
[26:20] | Cheerio to you, cousin. | 也祝你好 表哥 |
[26:23] | How do you like that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:24] | That’s my third cousin twice removed, mm? | 这是我远房表哥 |
[26:26] | He’s Scottish. | 他是苏格兰人 |
[26:27] | Well, no wonder I love scotch. | 怪不得我这么爱喝苏格拉威士忌 |
[26:29] | Turns out my family – has their own tartan pattern. | 发现我们家族 有自己的格子图案 |
[26:32] | Hey, do you think – I could pull off a kilt? | 你觉得我穿苏格兰短裙帅不帅 |
[26:34] | You know, – I-I-I have the legs for it. | 你知道 人家小腿可美了呢 |
[26:40] | Henry. What’s wrong? | 亨利 出什么事了 |
[26:45] | I just worry that your mother and I | 我只是担心我和你母亲 |
[26:47] | deprived you. | 剥夺了你 |
[26:49] | Of what? | 哪方面 |
[26:50] | That — family. | 亲人 |
[26:51] | All the aunts and uncles and cousins on the Morgan side | 摩根家族里那些你从没见过的 |
[26:54] | whom you never met. | 叔叔阿姨表哥表姐 |
[26:55] | Well, I never met them because my dad was immortal. | 我不见他们是因为我爸爸是个老不死 |
[26:58] | Would have made family reunions a bit awkward, | 家庭聚会的话 会略显尴尬 |
[27:00] | wouldn’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[27:01] | No, no. | 不 没有 |
[27:03] | The three of us were all the family I ever wanted. | 我们三个就是我想要的家庭 |
[27:06] | Did it ever get lonely for you, being an only child? | 你是独生子这点 有没有让你觉得孤单 |
[27:09] | Other than the summer | 除了那年夏天 |
[27:09] | you left me on that crappy farm in Eengland? | 你把我留在英国破农场吗 |
[27:11] | No. | 没有 |
[27:15] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[27:17] | Did — did you and mom ever think about having other kids? | 你和妈妈有没有想过要别的孩子 |
[27:23] | There was a moment. | 有过那么个时候 |
[27:29] | Look what I’ve done — | 看我都做了什么啊 |
[27:30] | Bored your bride to sleep on your wedding night. | 在你的新婚之夜让你妻子无聊到睡着了 |
[27:34] | I’m sure she’ll forgive you. | 我肯定她会原谅你的 |
[27:36] | Our wedding night was a decade ago. | 我们的新婚之夜是十年之前 |
[27:39] | I thought this was your honeymoon. | 我以为你们是在蜜月旅行 |
[27:41] | It is. | 是的 |
[27:43] | We just never got around to taking it the first time. | 我们只是一直没有时间 |
[27:46] | You mean children got in the way? | 你是说孩子们耽误你们了 |
[27:49] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[27:51] | One — Abraham. | 一个孩子 亚伯拉罕 |
[27:56] | A gift for young Abraham. | 给年轻的亚伯拉罕的礼物 |
[28:00] | It was given to me by my father, and to him by his father, | 这是我父亲给我的 也是他父亲给他的 |
[28:04] | Going back to the first of our line. | 是我们的祖宗传下来的 |
[28:12] | N-no. | 不行 |
[28:14] | Your son should have this. | 它应该属于您的儿子 |
[28:16] | I don’t wish to burden my son. | 我不想给我的孩子负担 |
[28:19] | Do you know what I wish for him? | 你知道我对他的希望是什么吗 |
[28:22] | That he grows up to be something other than a king. | 他长大后成为什么人都好 不要当国王 |
[28:27] | That’s why he’s leaving Urkesh. | 所以他才会离开俄喀什 |
[28:31] | And you? | 您呢 |
[28:36] | I will return to face whatever fate awaits me — | 我会回去面对命运安排给我的一切… |
[28:40] | A sacrifice I will make happily, | 知道我的儿子可以自由地追求 |
[28:42] | knowing that my son may follow his own dreams, | 他的梦想 成为想成为的人 |
[28:46] | whatever they are. | 我欣然接受这种牺牲 |
[28:50] | Isn’t that what every father wishes? | 这不是所有父亲的期盼吗 |
[28:54] | And mother. | 还有母亲 |
[28:58] | Good night, doctor. | 晚安 医生 |
[29:01] | Best of luck to you both. | 祝你们一切顺利 |
[29:09] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[29:12] | Yes. Sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[29:16] | I-I’m good. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[29:21] | So… | 那么… |
[29:23] | How can I help you? | 有什么能为你们效劳的 |
[29:26] | Just a couple quick questions about your husband. | 只是想问几个关于您丈夫的问题 |
[29:29] | Look, we know this isn’t easy for you. | 我们知道这对您来说不容易 |
[29:32] | But were you aware that he was ever, uh… | 您知不知道您丈夫… |
[29:35] | you know, unfaithful? | 曾经出过轨 |
[29:39] | That was 25 years ago. | 25年前的事了 |
[29:42] | Do you mind telling us the circumstances? | 您介意说下当时的情况吗 |
[29:46] | When my husband and I realized | 当我和我丈夫知道 |
[29:48] | that we could not have children… | 我们没法有孩子时… |
[29:52] | I became very depressed. | 我非常绝望 |
[29:54] | Having lost his throne, he had already suffered so much. | 失去王位的他 已经经历太多的痛苦 |
[29:58] | Then, to know that the bloodline would die with him… | 再得知他后继无人 |
[30:02] | I blamed myself. | 我很自责 |
[30:03] | Even after you found out about his illegitimate child? | 在知道他有私生子之后也是吗 |
[30:08] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[30:11] | He didn’t tell you about his daughter? | 他没有告诉您关于他女儿的事吗 |
[30:13] | When your husband found out he was dying, | 当您丈夫得知自己不久于人世时 |
[30:15] | he reached out, offered – his daughter a bunch of money. | 他找到了女儿并提供了一大笔钱 |
[30:17] | Diamonds, actually. | 准确来说 是钻石 |
[30:19] | Part of the royal treasure he used | 一部分皇室珍宝被他用来 |
[30:21] | to grease the consulate into issuing his visa. | 贿赂大使馆获取签证 |
[30:23] | Did you kill him | 您是不是为了 |
[30:24] | to keep him from leaving the country with them? | 阻止他带着珍宝离开 而对他下了杀手 |
[30:26] | You think I killed him? | 你们觉得是我杀了他 |
[30:27] | My husband was everything to me! | 我的丈夫是我的一切 |
[30:30] | In another life, I would have been a queen, | 如若不然 我是一国的王后 |
[30:32] | I would have lived in a palace. | 住在宫殿之中 |
[30:33] | Does this look like a palace to you?! | 你看这里像宫殿吗 |
[30:36] | Do you think I care for riches?! | 你们以为我是在乎钱财的人吗 |
[30:40] | I married my husband for love, | 我嫁给我的丈夫是出于爱 |
[30:42] | and I loved him until the day he died — | 至死我都在爱着他 |
[30:47] | Is she having a heart attack? | 她是心脏病发了吗 |
[30:48] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我叫救护车 |
[30:49] | She’ll be dead long before they get here. | 她挺不到救护车到就会死的 |
[30:51] | She’s been poisoned — polonium. | 她是中毒了 钋中毒 |
[30:54] | I need a length of tubing. | 我需要一个长管 |
[30:55] | Okay. For what? | 好 干什么用 |
[30:56] | To pump her stomach, obviously. | 当然是把胃里的食物抽出来 |
[30:57] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[31:07] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[31:07] | Ambulance is on its way. | 救护车马上到 |
[31:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[31:12] | We need to get the radiation out of her system | 在她把放射物吸收进去前 |
[31:13] | before it’s absorbed. | 从她体内弄出来 |
[31:19] | Here. | 这 |
[31:22] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[31:26] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[31:28] | Excellent. Well done. | 太好了 干得好 |
[31:31] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[31:35] | God save the queen. | 天佑女王 |
[31:51] | Some thing in this job, you wish you could unsee. | 干这行真希望有些东西可以假装没看到 |
[31:56] | Our killer used bolt cutters to get in. | 凶手用螺栓割刀进来的 |
[31:57] | Yeah, and left all those diamonds. | 对 那些钻石没动 |
[31:59] | It wasn’t about money. | 不是为财 |
[32:01] | It was about ending the monarchy forever — | 是为了永远废除君主政体 |
[32:04] | In and out within a few seconds. | 从进门到出去只要几秒钟 |
[32:05] | All he had to do was slip polonium into the tea. | 他只需要把钋放进茶里 |
[32:08] | Well maybe we can pull a print. | 也许我们能采到指纹 |
[32:10] | We don’t have to. | 没必要 |
[32:11] | Our killer’s hands were stained with ink. | 凶手的手上有墨水印 |
[32:19] | It’s the same shade used at the consulate. | 和大使馆用的色彩相同 |
[32:21] | Someone must have recognized the king standing in line. | 一定是排队时有人认出了国王 |
[32:23] | And got the queen’s address off his visa application. | 在他的签证申请上看到了王后的地址 |
[32:25] | The consulate only stamped the thumbs. | 大使馆只印拇指 |
[32:27] | The person who broke in here had ink on multiple fingers. | 破门的这个人 几个手指上都有墨水 |
[32:31] | No, we’re not looking | 不 我们找的并不是 |
[32:32] | for someone who was standing in line with the king. | 和国王一起排队的人 |
[32:35] | We’re looking for the person who fingerprinted him. | 而是给他印指纹的人 |
[32:54] | As my assistant explained to you on the phone, | 我的助手跟你们在电话里解释过了 |
[32:57] | we are not obliged to share with you | 我们没有义务向你们提供 |
[32:59] | the personal information of consular employees. | 使馆工作人员的个人信息 |
[33:01] | Even if they commit murder? | 就算他们杀了人也不行 |
[33:03] | Do I need to remind you | 还用我提醒你 |
[33:04] | that you are on Urkesh soil, doctor? | 你这是在俄喀什的领土上呢吗 医生 |
[33:07] | If we could just talk to the person | 我们只想和印指纹的人 |
[33:09] | who takes the fingerprints… | 谈一谈 |
[33:10] | And who killed the heir to the throne of Urkesh. | 也是杀死俄喀什王位继承人的凶手 |
[33:12] | Allegedly. | 假设的 |
[33:13] | I wish that I could help you. | 我也希望能帮上你们 |
[33:16] | As I wish that I could help | 就像我也希望能帮上 |
[33:17] | the young woman who visited earlier… | 之前来访的那位说自己是 |
[33:21] | and claimed kinship to the king. | 国王家属的年轻女士一样 |
[33:24] | Lydia. | 莉迪娅 |
[33:28] | Detective. | 警官 |
[33:30] | You forgot your newspaper. | 报纸你忘了拿 |
[33:37] | 保密 阿西夫·卡西莫夫 奥奈森路2832号 | |
[33:43] | So, who is he? | 他是谁 |
[33:44] | Asif karimov — – military service in Urkesh. | 阿西夫·卡里莫夫 在俄喀什服役 |
[33:47] | He was exposed to Soviet spy-craft, no doubt. | 显然他被举报是苏维埃派来的间谍 |
[33:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:56] | This is Detective Martinez. | 我是马丁内兹警探 |
[33:57] | I need you to make sure | 我要你去锁好 |
[33:58] | all of your windows and doors are locked. | 所有的门窗 |
[34:00] | Why? What’s happening? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[34:01] | Well, hopefully, nothing, | 希望不会有事 |
[34:02] | But until we find – your father’s murderer — | 但我们发现…杀死你父亲的凶手 |
[34:04] | You think they’re coming after me now? | 你们是说他要来杀我吗 |
[34:06] | You just hang tight until we get there, okay? | 在我们到达之前千万小心 好吗 |
[34:12] | I just heard something. | 我听到有声音 |
[34:14] | Lydia, is somebody there? | 莉迪娅 你那里有人吗 |
[34:19] | No! | 不 |
[34:21] | Lydia, can you hear me? Are you still there? | 莉迪娅能听见吗 还在听吗 |
[34:26] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[34:28] | Did royal guard listen to my parents | 我父母乞求活命的话 |
[34:31] | when they begged for their lives? | 皇家卫队有没有听 |
[34:33] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[34:34] | You’re wrong, princess. | 你错了 公主 |
[34:36] | In Urkesh, blood must be repaid with blood. | 在俄喀什 血债必须血偿 |
[34:55] | A child? | 孩子 |
[34:56] | No! No!! | 不 不 |
[34:57] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[35:25] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[35:29] | Lydia. | 莉迪娅 |
[35:33] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:40] | Get the baby. | 去救孩子 |
[35:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[36:18] | Look out! | 小心 |
[36:25] | Clear! | 没人 |
[36:32] | I’m bleeding. | 我受伤了 |
[36:38] | H-help me. | 救我 |
[36:49] | He must have nicked the iliac artery. | 他一定是割伤了髂动脉 |
[36:51] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[36:53] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[36:54] | Your child is safe with the police. | 你的孩子在警察那里很安全 |
[36:57] | I don’t want him to grow up like me — an orphan. | 我不想他变成孤儿 像我一样 |
[37:03] | Oh, my god. I’m gonna die. | 天啊 我要死了 |
[37:06] | Please don’t let me die. | 请不要让我死 |
[37:11] | Courage. | 勇敢点 |
[37:12] | You’re the son of a king. | 你是国王的儿子 |
[37:19] | Courage. | 勇敢点 |
[37:23] | You’re the daughter of a king. | 你是国王的女儿 |
[37:56] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[37:59] | Who do we have here? | 这是谁呀 |
[38:01] | I told child services I’d look after him | 我跟儿童保护处说 |
[38:03] | until his mom wakes up. | 他母亲醒来之前 我来照顾他 |
[38:07] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[38:07] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:08] | I’m just used to you kicking down doors | 我只是习惯了看你踹门 |
[38:11] | and shooting perpetrators. | 开枪打罪犯的样子 |
[38:14] | Do you want to hold him? | 你想抱抱吗 |
[38:19] | Your baby is gorgeous. | 你们的孩子真漂亮 |
[38:21] | Oh, actually, he’s not ours. | 这不是我们的孩子 |
[38:23] | We’re partners — professionally. | 我们是搭档 工作上的 |
[38:30] | I think he likes you. | 我觉得他喜欢你 |
[38:35] | Did you and Abigail ever… | 你和阿比盖尔有没有… |
[38:36] | Think about having children? | 想过要个孩子 |
[38:42] | Fate had other plans. | 命运自有安排 |
[38:57] | The answer is “Yes.” | 答案是 是的 |
[39:03] | You’re certain you want another child? | 你确定你想再要一个孩子吗 |
[39:06] | I’m certain I want to try. | 我确定我想要试试 |
[39:11] | After all, it is our honeymoon. | 毕竟这是我们的蜜月 |
[39:25] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你变了心思 |
[39:30] | Instead of just thinking about | 不再考虑我 |
[39:31] | me and some… future heartbreak, | 和未来将有的心碎 |
[39:35] | I realized that you’re here — now. | 我才意识到 你在身边 此时此刻 |
[39:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:43] | I’m here now. | 我在 此时此刻 |
[39:54] | Have I got a doozy for you. | 我有个极好的东西给你 |
[39:57] | If it’s all the same to you, can we do this tomorrow? | 如果是无关紧要的事 我们明天再说 |
[39:58] | I’ve been babysitting for the last four hours. | 我当了四个小时的保姆 |
[40:00] | Henry, sit. | 亨利 坐 |
[40:05] | So, what — | 什么事 |
[40:07] | You’ve discovered some intriguing, long-lost ancestor? | 你发现了某个神秘的祖先很有意思 |
[40:10] | Yes. Guess who. | 是的 你猜是谁 |
[40:11] | Please. I’m not in the mood for any guessing games. | 你说吧 我现在没有心思玩猜谜游戏 |
[40:13] | You. | 你 |
[40:16] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[40:16] | You, Henry! I’m related to you! | 你 亨利 我和你有血缘关系 |
[40:22] | But how is that possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[40:23] | We have a common ancestor, | 我们有一个共同的先祖 |
[40:24] | Which means we have – the same blood in our veins — | 就是说 我们血管里留着同样的血液 |
[40:26] | Or at least a drop or two. | 至少一两滴是一样的 |
[40:28] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[40:29] | According to my research, 200 years ago, | 根据我的研究 200年前 |
[40:31] | a child was born out of wedlock | 一位名叫丹尼斯·朗沃斯的绅士 |
[40:32] | to a gentleman by the name of Dennis Longworth. | 有一个私生子 |
[40:36] | There! | 这 |
[40:37] | My uncle Dennis? | 我叔叔丹尼斯 |
[40:38] | W– y-you knew him? | 你认识他吗 |
[40:40] | I would hardly call him a gentleman. | 我可不会说他是绅士 |
[40:41] | The man was a cad and a scoundrel and died in a duel, | 这人是个泼皮无赖 在决斗中死亡 |
[40:44] | shot in the groin — not coincidentally. | 腹股沟中枪而死 并非巧合 |
[40:45] | But who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[40:47] | We’re related. | 我们有血缘关系 |
[40:50] | Isn’t that the greatest news | 这是不是你这辈子 |
[40:51] | you ever heard in your whole life?! | 听过最棒的消息 |
[40:53] | It’s truly wonderful. | 真的太美好了 |
[40:56] | Take a look. | 看一看 |
[41:00] | We have the same cheekbones. | 我们有一样的颧骨 |
[41:03] | How did I never see it before? | 我之前怎么没注意到 |
[41:05] | Yes. Look at ’em. | 是啊 快看 |
[41:09] | Yes! | 对 |
[41:11] | The truth is, each of us is related. | 事实上 我们每个人都是血缘关系的 |
[41:14] | It’s just a question of how far back | 问题是要在你的家谱里 |
[41:16] | you trace your family tree. | 往回推算多远 |
[41:18] | Deep down, | 在内心深处 |
[41:20] | all of us have shared blood in our veins. | 我们的血管中都流淌着一样的血液 |
[41:23] | Yak stew. | 炖耗牛汤 |
[41:28] | – What? – No. | -怎么了 -不要 |
[41:31] | There’s a reason they call it “Yak.” | 怪不得叫恶心 |
[41:32] | What are you talking about? It’s good. | 你说什么呢 多好吃啊 |
[41:33] | Although, individual tastes may vary. | 但每个人的口味各有不同 |
[41:44] | I hope you don’t mind that I’m holding him. | 希望你别介意我抱他 |
[41:47] | I-it’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[41:49] | He looks so much like his grandfather. | 他和他外公长得太像了 |
[41:56] | Someday, this will be yours. | 总有一天 这会是你的 |
[42:00] | And if we’re all related, | 如果我们每个人都有血缘关系 |
[42:02] | then all of us have royal blood, | 那我们每个人都是皇室血统 |
[42:05] | which is why every child | 所以每个孩子 |
[42:07] | should be treated as a king or queen… | 都应该被当做国王王后一样对待 |
[42:11] | No matter how old our children may be. | 不管这个孩子有多大 |