时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | And we’re back in “The Hot Seat,” | 回到《如坐针毡》的现场 |
[00:15] | with my guest, Lawrence Creff. | 旁边是今天的嘉宾 劳伦斯·克雷夫 |
[00:16] | Dan, the critics are simply wrong. | 丹 批评家说的都是错的 |
[00:19] | As C.E.O. of Halloway Corp, securing Americans | 作为哈罗威公司的总裁 保卫美国公民 |
[00:21] | was my business. | 是我的业务 |
[00:22] | Serving as the Undersecretary of Defense | 竞选副国防部长 |
[00:24] | isn’t a conflict of interest. | 并没有任何利益冲突 |
[00:27] | It is the same interest. | 两者的目的是一样的 |
[00:34] | I would never betray the trust of the American people. | 我不会背叛美国人民的信任 |
[00:38] | – What’s-what’s this? – So many lies, Mr. Creff. | -这是什么 -太多谎言了 克雷夫先生 |
[00:42] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么 |
[00:43] | Where to start? | 从哪里开始呢 |
[00:46] | I think we’re being hacked. | 我们被黑了 |
[00:47] | With the dinner conversation? | 从晚餐谈话开始 |
[00:49] | What I’m saying, gentlemen, is invest in umbrellas, | 各位 开始投资雨伞吧 |
[00:51] | because next year, it’s gonna be raining money. | 因为明年 天上要下钱雨了 |
[00:54] | Raining money. | 钱雨 |
[00:56] | Raining… money. | 钱 雨 |
[00:57] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:58] | Shut this off! | 把它关了 |
[01:00] | In 1912, Guglielmo Marconi predicted | 1912年 古列尔莫·马可尼预测 |
[01:04] | his invention the radio would put an end to war. | 他的无线电发明会终止战争 |
[01:08] | No more miscommunications. No more secrets. | 不会再有误解 不会再有秘密 |
[01:12] | Then, 200 million people were murdered | 可是在接下来的世纪里 |
[01:15] | in the century that followed. | 两亿人被屠杀 |
[01:17] | Meanwhile, we came up with better ways to communicate. | 于此同时 我们发明了更好的通信方式 |
[01:21] | We’ll be watching. | 我们会时刻监视着 |
[01:23] | The Faceless. | 无颜 |
[01:25] | None of which, alas, put an end | 可悲的是 不管哪种发明 |
[01:27] | to lies, miscommunications, or murder. | 都没有终止谎言 误解以及谋杀 |
[01:34] | Morning, Abraham. | 早上好 亚伯拉罕 |
[01:35] | Yes, a good morning, indeed. | 这个早晨的确很美好 |
[01:37] | When another warmongering corporate greedball | 又看到一个煽动战争的混球 |
[01:39] | gets exposed by the Faceless, it’s a damn fine day. | 被无颜曝光 真是太爽了 |
[01:43] | I’m sorry, the Faceless? | 什么 无颜 |
[01:44] | That secret hacktivist group. | 那个秘密的黑客分子团队 |
[01:47] | “Hacktivist”? | “黑客分子” |
[01:49] | Sometimes I forget I’m dealing with a man | 有时我都忘了我面前这个人 |
[01:50] | who was born before they invented the steam engine. | 出生在蒸汽机出现以前 |
[01:52] | The anonymous computer guys who break into systems | 就是匿名用电脑黑进别人系统 |
[01:56] | to expose the lies and corruption of the powerful. | 揭露各种谎言和腐败行为的那些人 |
[02:01] | Don’t you find it ironic that the crusaders for truth | 你不觉得这很讽刺吗 追求真理的战士 |
[02:03] | would feel compelled to hide behind a mask? | 不得不躲在面具背后 |
[02:05] | Well, I never wore a mask, even when Governor Reagan | 我从没带过面具 哪怕1969年 |
[02:08] | sicced the national guard on us in 1969. | 里根州长派国民防卫队来镇压我们 |
[02:10] | You didn’t need to, with all that hair. | 你不用面具 有头发挡脸就够了 |
[02:13] | And that mangy beard. | 还有你乱糟糟的胡子 |
[02:19] | Yes. Hello? | 你好 |
[02:21] | Yes, Jo, he’s here. | 是的 乔 他在这里 |
[02:22] | Oh! Wait. This is technology. | 等等 这可是科技 |
[02:25] | Perhaps I should ask her to write you a note on papyrus. | 也许我该让她把留言写在莎草纸上 |
[02:30] | Name’s Eric Shaw. | 他叫艾瑞克·肖 |
[02:31] | Landlord said he was late on rent. | 房东说他拖延房租 |
[02:33] | Nobody answered, so he let himself in. | 没人应门 所以他开门进来了 |
[02:35] | This is what he found. | 然后发现了尸体 |
[02:37] | Looks like he died in his sleep. | 看上去他是在睡梦中逝世的 |
[02:39] | Could be heart problems. | 也许是心脏病呢 |
[02:40] | Lucas, think. | 卢卡斯 好好想想 |
[02:42] | Burst capillaries and pink froth in the airway. | 毛细血管突起 呼吸气道有白沫 |
[02:44] | Ah, asphyxiation. Of course. | 窒息而死 当然了 |
[02:47] | Right? | 对吧 |
[02:50] | No ligature marks or contusions at the neck. | 脖子上没有带子的痕迹 也没有伤口 |
[02:53] | No sign of a struggle. | 没有挣扎迹象 |
[02:54] | There’s a small scratch on his forehead, | 他的前额有个小小的伤口 |
[02:56] | but it healed well before the time of death. | 但是在死前就愈合了 |
[02:59] | So, how does someone asphyxiate lying in bed alone? | 那他一个人躺在床上 怎么会窒息 |
[03:09] | Mercaptan. | 硫醇 |
[03:10] | It’s a compound they add to natural gas | 人们在天然气中加了这种成分 |
[03:12] | to give it that unique smell. | 所以才有这种独特的气味 |
[03:14] | See, gas is heavier than air, | 天然气比空气要重 |
[03:15] | so it settles down to the ground. | 所以它会沉到地面 |
[03:17] | It’s not poisonous, but it displaces oxygen, | 虽没有毒性 但它会排走氧气 |
[03:20] | which can lead very easily to asphyxiation. | 于是人很容易窒息 |
[03:23] | From the dust on these dials, | 根据这些转盘上的灰尘 |
[03:25] | no one touched the stove in some time. | 炉子有挺久没碰过了 |
[03:28] | This guy doesn’t strike me as the cooking type. | 这个人就不像是会做饭的 |
[03:33] | Hey, what the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:38] | Oh. That was his alarm. | 是他的闹钟 |
[03:39] | Yeah, he’s got the whole place | 他把所有东西 |
[03:40] | wired on a timer through his phone. | 都连在手机的闹钟上 |
[03:44] | okay, now I smell gas. | 我现在闻到天然气的味道了 |
[03:47] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[03:51] | Pilot’s out. | 的确是点着的 |
[03:52] | Now, how would you turn this off? | 你要怎么把这个关了 |
[03:54] | Wired thermostat. | 恒温器也被连上了 |
[03:56] | He can control that with his phone, too. | 他也能用手机控制这个 |
[03:58] | You mean someone could have | 所以说 天然气能这样 |
[03:59] | turned the gas on and off remotely? | 轻而易举地被打开又关上 |
[04:01] | If he can hack into the system, sure. | 如果他能黑进系统就行 |
[04:04] | Oh. I think we got something here. | 这里有东西 |
[04:12] | Yeah. Y-y-you know what that is? | 你们知道那是什么不 |
[04:13] | That’s, that’s the Faceless. | 那是无颜的面具 |
[04:15] | The computer enthusiasts from the news? | 新闻里那帮电脑狂人吗 |
[04:16] | They’re called hackers, doc, | 他们是黑客 医生 |
[04:18] | and, and I believe that we should be leaving now, | 而且我觉得我们现在该走了 |
[04:20] | because they’re probably watching us as we speak. | 因为说话这会儿我们很可能被监视了 |
[04:22] | Oh. Yep. | 没错 |
[04:23] | Yep, right there. Okay, guys, come on. | 看那里 走吧 |
[04:27] | All right, maybe you guys don’t have anything to hide, | 也许你们没什么好隐瞒的 |
[04:29] | but I have some photos and some web searches | 但我有些照片和搜索记录 |
[04:32] | that I’m not very proud of, | 不想让人看到 |
[04:33] | and I’d rather not have my secrets leaked to the world. | 我可不希望自己的秘密被公之于众 |
[04:46] | Talked to Eric’s co-workers. | 跟艾瑞克的同事谈过了 |
[04:48] | Same story from everyone — nice guy, kept to himself. | 大家对他的看法一致 人不错 不善交际 |
[04:51] | We’re canvassing his neighborhood now | 正仔细询问他的邻居们 |
[04:52] | to see if they saw anyone. | 看他们是否曾见过可疑的人 |
[04:53] | You won’t find anything that way. | 那样是不会有什么发现的 |
[04:55] | The Faceless aren’t nerds screwing around in the basement. | 无颜可不是在地下室瞎混的书呆子 |
[04:58] | They’re a secretive political organization. | 他们是秘密的政治组织 |
[05:00] | Cyberterrorists is what they are. | 他们其实是一群网络恐怖分子 |
[05:02] | Um, and you guys are…? | 那你们二位是… |
[05:05] | Cybercrimes Division. Can we set up here? | 网络犯罪部门 我们可以能坐那吗 |
[05:07] | I didn’t know you guys did murder. | 我不知道你们还调查谋杀案 |
[05:09] | Here’s what we have. | 这是我们所掌握的资料 |
[05:10] | We got Eric’s online alias off his laptop, | 我们从艾瑞克的电脑里找到了他的网名 |
[05:13] | which confirmed he’s a member of the Faceless. | 证实了他的确是无颜的成员之一 |
[05:15] | Didn’t get much else | 再没找到其它信息 |
[05:16] | because the laptop fried itself when we touched it. | 因为电脑在我们接触它的时候启动了自毁程序 |
[05:19] | And we have the murder weapon — his thermostat. | 我们还找到了凶器 他的恒温器 |
[05:21] | It received a system-command reboot | 它接收到重新启动的系统命令 |
[05:24] | that killed the pilot light at 1:00 A.M. | 在凌晨一点时关掉了指示灯 |
[05:25] | That activated the gas and then turned it off at 4:00. | 因此启动了瓦斯 然后又在四点时关闭 |
[05:29] | And that’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[05:30] | Well, we have suspects. | 我们还找到了嫌疑人 |
[05:31] | Last year, the Faceless targeted | 去年 无颜选中了 |
[05:33] | 11 figures in business and government. | 商界和政界中的11个人作为目标 |
[05:36] | Very powerful people with the means and motives to kill him. | 这些有权势的人有理由也有能力杀了他 |
[05:39] | We can cross-check these names | 我们可以把这些名字和 |
[05:40] | with a list of suspects that were in the city. | 本市的嫌疑人名单进行核对 |
[05:42] | All due respect, detective, this isn’t the simple street stuff | 请恕我直言 警官 这起案件并不像 |
[05:45] | you’re used to dealing with. | 你平时应对的那些案子那么简单 |
[05:46] | That signal could have come from anywhere in the world. | 那个符号可能来自世界任何一个角落 |
[05:48] | Once we have the warrants, | 一旦我们拿到搜查令 |
[05:48] | we can trace the I.P. path the hack followed, | 我们就可以通过I.P.地址追踪到其他的黑客 |
[05:51] | and we can have a terminal point… | 我们可以在一天之内 |
[05:53] | within the day. | 找到网络终端 |
[05:54] | And we just…? | 而我们就… |
[05:56] | Relax. We got this. | 放轻松 我们可以搞定 |
[05:59] | Relax? | 放轻松 |
[06:01] | I can relax. | 我可以放轻松 |
[06:06] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[06:07] | Cybercrimes Division is on the case. | 网络犯罪部门介入了此案 |
[06:10] | Cybercrimes Division? There is such a thing? | 网络犯罪部门 还真有这样的部门吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah, we got computer dating, computer viruses. | 是的 我们有网络约会 网络病毒 |
[06:15] | Why not computer cops? | 怎么就不能有网络警察呢 |
[06:17] | Press a button — boom. Who needs actual evidence? | 只需一按 成了 谁还需要实证呢 |
[06:19] | What do you have? | 你有什么发现 |
[06:20] | Time of death was between 3:40 and 4:00 A.M. | 死亡时间在凌晨三点四十到四点之间 |
[06:23] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[06:24] | Victim was otherwise in good health, | 死者健康状况良好 |
[06:26] | with no suspicious marks or injuries. | 身上没有可疑的痕迹或损伤 |
[06:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:30] | The victim’s last meal — | 死者的最后一餐 |
[06:32] | Pasta nero, squid ink. | 黑意面 墨鱼黑 |
[06:35] | Otherwise, Eric Shaw died as he lived — | 除此之外 艾瑞克·肖的死和他生前一样 |
[06:38] | with his secrets hidden. | 布满了秘密 |
[06:40] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[06:41] | Murder by computer, solved by computer. | 被电脑所杀 用电脑来破案 |
[06:44] | Do you suddenly feel very old? | 你有没有感觉自己突然老了 |
[06:47] | Yes, I do know the feeling. | 是的 我知道那种感觉 |
[06:49] | Did they confirm how the gas was triggered? | 他们证实瓦斯是如何被启动的吗 |
[06:51] | Remotely, between 1:00 A.M. and 4:00 A.M. | 远程控制 在凌晨一点到四点之间 |
[06:55] | So gas flows anywhere in between | 瓦斯是以每小时三到五立方米的 |
[06:57] | 120 and 200 cubic feet per hour. | 速度扩散至周围区域 |
[07:00] | Wouldn’t have filled the room, but he was in bed. | 不会充满整个房间 可是他躺在床上 |
[07:04] | So fatal density would have to reach, | 所以致死的浓度必须达到 |
[07:07] | say, 2 to 3 feet off the ground. | 距离地面60到90厘米高的地方 |
[07:09] | It could work. | 那样才有可能 |
[07:11] | “Could”? | “可能” |
[07:11] | Well, most likely. | 差不多吧 |
[07:13] | But there’s only one way to find out for sure. | 不过只有一个办法来验证此事 |
[07:15] | How’s that? | 什么方法 |
[07:16] | We go gas ourselves. | 我们去亲自体验瓦斯 |
[07:19] | Now you’re talkin’. | 是个好主意 |
[07:26] | So, hypothetically, can you guys work it | 假设 你们几个是不是可以 |
[07:28] | so I can get the full NFL package | 帮我弄到整套美国橄榄球联盟的节目 |
[07:30] | without paying for all the other stuff? | 而无需支付任何费用 |
[07:32] | Detective, I have a master’s in computer science from M.I.T. | 警官 我有麻省理工的计算机硕士学位 |
[07:35] | So that’s a yes? | 你的意思是可以了 |
[07:37] | That means I’m not the cable guy. | 意思是我不是有线电视修理工 |
[07:40] | Got an I.P. | 找到一个I.P.地址 |
[07:42] | No relay commands. | 没有中继指令 |
[07:44] | Detective, we got a terminal I.P. | 警官 我们找到终端地址了 |
[07:47] | A-a what? | 什么 |
[07:48] | The computer that killed him. | 那台杀死他的电脑 |
[07:51] | That’s all there is to it? | 仅用了这么短的时间吗 |
[07:53] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[08:00] | Guess there are worse ways to go. | 我猜还有比这更糟的死法吧 |
[08:02] | True. | 没错 |
[08:04] | Fire, for instance — every nerve in agony. | 比如火烧 身体的每一个神经都痛苦不堪 |
[08:07] | Drowning — the panic. | 溺水 那种惊恐 |
[08:12] | Although physiologically, not so far removed from this. | 尽管从生理上来讲 跟这个差不多 |
[08:16] | You want to avoid things involving sensory nerves — | 要是想避免涉及感官神经 |
[08:20] | being flayed, slow dismemberment. | 被剥皮 缓慢地被肢解 |
[08:24] | Oh, and starvation. Takes longer than you think. | 还有饿死 需要的时间比你想得要多很多 |
[08:27] | Your body floods with toxins from your liver | 你的身体充满了肝脏排出来的毒素 |
[08:30] | as you slowly digest your own tissues. | 就好像你在慢慢消化自己的身体组织 |
[08:33] | Your brain atrophies. You literally lose your mind. | 大脑会萎缩 真的会发疯 |
[08:40] | Why death, Henry? | 为什么说死亡 亨利 |
[08:45] | Feeling existential, detective? | 有存在感 警官 |
[08:47] | Perhaps the gas is working. | 可能瓦斯开始起作用了 |
[08:50] | No, I mean… | 不 我的意思是… |
[08:52] | Why did you choose death? | 你为什么会研究死亡 |
[08:53] | What happened to you? | 在你身上发生了什么事 |
[08:55] | Did you grow up next to a cemetery or something? | 你是在墓地还是什么附近长大的吗 |
[08:58] | I mean, your file says you were a gravedigger. | 你的档案上写你曾是一名掘墓者 |
[09:04] | Yes, right. | 是的 |
[09:09] | I guess… | 我想… |
[09:13] | …I enjoy solving puzzles. | 我享受破解谜团的快乐 |
[09:16] | I mean, what greater riddle is there? | 哪有比死亡更大的谜呢 |
[09:19] | Well, what’s to solve? | 有什么好解的呢 |
[09:21] | You want to live forever? | 你想要永生吗 |
[09:25] | Not exactly. | 不太想 |
[09:27] | Then what exactly? | 那到底是因为什么 |
[09:34] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[09:38] | No, Henry! What are you doing? | 不要 亨利 你在干什么 |
[09:40] | Well, the levels are quite low. | 含量已经很低了 |
[09:45] | See, this window is badly sealed. | 你瞧 窗户密密实实地封住了 |
[09:46] | Some of the gas would have escaped here. | 一些天然气可能是从这里泄漏的 |
[09:48] | It might have rendered him unconscious, but… | 可能导致他昏迷 但是… |
[09:50] | He didn’t asphyxiate. | 他没有窒息 |
[09:52] | Oh, no, he did. | 不 他窒息了 |
[09:54] | But not from the gas. | 但不是因为天然气 |
[09:56] | There are four ways a man can asphyxiate — | 有四种情况可以导致窒息 |
[09:59] | strangulation, blocked airway, inert-gas inhalation, | 勒颈窒息 呼吸道受阻 吸入惰性气体 |
[10:04] | compression of chest and diaphragm. | 以及胸部和横膈膜受压迫 |
[10:07] | I’m missing something. | 我漏掉了什么 |
[10:09] | Time for a closer look. | 是时候仔细看看了 |
[10:10] | If we are doing blades and cutting, | 假如要动刀子了 |
[10:12] | I might just go get a coffee. | 那我还是去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[10:14] | Oh, this won’t take long. | 这不会要很久的 |
[10:24] | There. | 看吧 |
[10:27] | A faint contusion around the mouth, | 嘴边有轻微的挫伤 |
[10:29] | hidden by the beard. | 被胡子遮盖起来了 |
[10:32] | A hand, perhaps. | 可能是一只手掐的 |
[10:34] | He was unconscious, | 他当时昏迷了 |
[10:35] | so it would’ve only taken a slight pressure. | 所以只要轻轻一掐就可以了 |
[10:38] | So our killer was in the apartment. | 所以我们的凶手当时就在屋内 |
[10:46] | Look at this. Not eating breakfast at my desk. | 瞧瞧 没在我桌上吃早餐了 |
[10:48] | I dig this new way of fighting crime. | 我发现了这种和犯罪斗争的新方式 |
[10:50] | Yes, about that. | 是了 说到这个 |
[10:52] | We did a test, | 我们做了个测试 |
[10:53] | and the rate at which gas displaces air — | 在天然气排挤空气后… |
[10:55] | Did I mention? | 我说了吗 |
[10:56] | We got the guy. | 我们抓到凶手了 |
[10:58] | Wait. You have a suspect? | 等等 你抓到疑犯了 |
[11:00] | Lawrence Creff? | 劳伦斯·克雷夫 |
[11:01] | Yeah, these guys, they, um, | 没错 这些人 他们… |
[11:02] | they traced the signal — whatever — | 他们追踪了信号…之类的… |
[11:04] | from his laptop. | 是从他的笔记本电脑里 |
[11:05] | He was with his laptop? | 他当时在用电脑吗 |
[11:06] | Witnesses put Creff in his condo with the laptop that night. | 目击证人看到克雷夫那晚在公寓使用了笔记本 |
[11:10] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他 |
[11:11] | We traced the command payload to | 我们追踪了控制肖的恒温器 |
[11:12] | Shaw’s thermostat I.P. | 有效信号的I.P.地址 |
[11:13] | Through a randomized botnet path, | 通过一个随机的僵尸网络路径 |
[11:15] | which we backtracked and confirmed. | 我们回溯并且确认了 |
[11:16] | We gassed ourselves, shaved a corpse, | 我们以身试天然气 给尸体刮了胡子 |
[11:18] | and determined whoever killed Shaw | 然后得出结论 无论杀了肖的是谁 |
[11:20] | did it by hand in his apartment. | 那人是在他公寓里掐死他的 |
[11:22] | Yeah, if Creff was home, | 没错 假如当时克雷夫在家 |
[11:23] | that proves he didn’t kill Eric Shaw. | 那就证明了他没有杀艾瑞克·肖 |
[11:25] | You shaved a corpse? | 你们给一具尸体刮了胡子 |
[11:32] | The idea that I killed Eric Shaw, | 说是我杀了艾瑞克·肖 |
[11:34] | either in person or with my computer, | 无论是亲手杀的还是用电脑杀的 |
[11:36] | is so ludicrous that I won’t even wait for my lawyer. | 都非常的荒谬 我连律师都不用找 |
[11:39] | I was with my wife | 我整晚都和我妻子 |
[11:41] | and our tax attorney all night. | 以及我们的税务律师在一起 |
[11:44] | So, what are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:44] | Someone framed your computer? | 是说有人诬陷了你的电脑吗 |
[11:46] | Who’d even think of that or know how? | 谁会想到那个或者知道要怎实施 |
[11:48] | The Faceless spring to mind, no? | 没想到无颜吗 |
[11:51] | Okay. Here are the shots of the contusions. | 好了 这些是挫伤的照片 |
[11:55] | I timed it with a little bit of extra blue there | 我加了一点蓝色 |
[11:57] | to bring out the lividity. | 让尸斑显现 |
[12:00] | Lucas, Assistant M.E. | 我是卢卡斯 助理法医 |
[12:03] | Tasteful, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[12:06] | Oh, sorry. In homicide, we’re all rather used to dead bodies. | 抱歉 在凶案组我们都很熟悉死尸了 |
[12:09] | The…gross stuff, it grosses me out. | 毛骨悚然的东西让我恶心 |
[12:12] | Well, it’s not that gross. | 也不是那么恶心 |
[12:14] | It doesn’t look like that, you know? | 看起来不是这样的 |
[12:15] | The smell is what really gets to you, though. | 话说 味道才恶心呢 |
[12:18] | I can give you a tour a-anytime, | 我随时都可以带你转一圈 |
[12:20] | O.C.M.E. | 去法医办公室 |
[12:21] | Just come on down. I’ll probably be there. | 你下去就好 我八成都在那里的 |
[12:24] | So… | 所以… |
[12:26] | It’s a little strong. | 有点太过了 |
[12:28] | Maybe try again — a bit more subtly. | 也许要再试一次 更巧妙一点 |
[12:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:38] | Where was this? | 这是在哪里 |
[12:38] | …is invest in umbrellas, because… | …投资雨伞吧 因为… |
[12:40] | PAC fundraiser. | 委员会筹款活动 |
[12:42] | They must have hacked the security footage. | 他们一定是黑了监控录像 |
[12:43] | Where’d the sound come from? | 那声音是从哪里来的 |
[12:45] | Security cameras shoot images. | 监控摄像机录下了图像 |
[12:48] | Somebody planted a microphone. | 有人在房里安了窃听器 |
[12:49] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[12:50] | Everyone is vetted, from guests down to cater-waiters. | 所有人都被检查过了 从来宾到端盘子的 |
[12:52] | They don’t pay 10 grand a plate for pasta nero | 假如我们没有严格检查的话 |
[12:55] | if we’re relax. | 他们才不会花一万来吃一盘黑意面 |
[12:59] | Eric Shaw’s last meal was squid-ink pasta. | 艾瑞克·肖的最后一餐饭吃的是墨鱼意面 |
[13:02] | Do you recall the caterer? | 你还记得有哪些服务生吗 |
[13:03] | I don’t hire the help. | 我不管雇人这事 |
[13:06] | You can ask my assistant. | 你可以问我的助理 |
[13:09] | This one? | 这位吗 |
[13:12] | Great. | 真棒 |
[13:14] | This is how it is now? | 现在就是这种情况吗 |
[13:16] | Does no one have any damn privacy anymore? | 每个人都没有该死的隐私了吗 |
[13:22] | I know that hero doctor. | 我认识那位英雄医生 |
[13:25] | This really wasn’t necessary. | 真没必要这样 |
[13:25] | 伦敦 1865年 | |
[13:26] | Henry, you saved the life of a little boy. | 亨利 你救了那小男孩一命 |
[13:29] | I thought it was heroic. | 我觉得这很英雄 |
[13:31] | And clearly, the newspaper did, too. | 而且很显然 报纸也是这么想的 |
[13:33] | It’s inspiring. People want to read about it. | 很激励人心 大家都想读读这事迹 |
[13:35] | That’s debatable. | 那可值得商榷 |
[13:36] | I really don’t see the need for that display. | 我真没看出展示这报纸的必要 |
[13:39] | The chief administrator thinks it’s good promotion for the hospital — | 主管觉得这对于医院是个很好的宣传 |
[13:42] | Mercy doctors, saving lives on and off the job. | 慈悲的医生 工作内外都救死扶伤 |
[13:48] | I’d want to be saved by you. | 我就很愿意被你拯救 |
[13:55] | Henry, is there something you haven’t told me? | 亨利 有什么事情你没告诉我吗 |
[13:58] | A secret, perhaps? | 也许是个秘密 |
[14:00] | No. Why? | 没有啊 为什么这么问 |
[14:02] | Because there’s a woman in the waiting room | 因为在等候室里有个女人 |
[14:03] | who says she’s your wife. | 自称是你的妻子 |
[14:11] | I’m Dr. Morgan. You wanted to see me? | 我是摩根医生 你要见我吗 |
[14:22] | When I saw your picture in the paper, | 当我在报纸上看到你的照片时 |
[14:24] | I-I didn’t believe it. | 一开始我不相信 |
[14:27] | But it’s true. | 但那是真的 |
[14:30] | Henry, it’s really you. | 亨利 真的是你 |
[14:35] | My husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[14:38] | Stop, Henry! Don’t do this! | 住手 亨利 别这样 |
[14:39] | I can prove that what I told you is real. | 我可以向你证明我说的是真话 |
[14:42] | I’m immortal. | 我是不死之身 |
[14:45] | You’re sick, Henry. They can help you here. | 你病了 亨利 这里的人能帮你 |
[14:49] | Nora. Nora! | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[14:51] | Nora-a-a-a-a-a!! | 诺拉 |
[14:53] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[15:05] | What do you have there? | 你在看什么 |
[15:06] | You know, that faceless stuff | 这起无颜案子 |
[15:07] | got me thinking about my old activist days — | 让我想到了我昔日的激进时光 |
[15:09] | You know, students against the war. | 学生反战活动 |
[15:11] | Hey, there’s eggs, if you’re hungry. | 如果你饿了 那有鸡蛋 |
[15:15] | Yes, I wanted to ask you about that. | 对了 我正想问你这个 |
[15:17] | In an activist group, you’ve got devoted individuals | 在激进组织里 你必须把个人献身于 |
[15:21] | with strong-held, high ideals. | 坚毅 崇高的理想 |
[15:24] | Did things ever get tense between you? | 同伴之间的关系会变得紧张吗 |
[15:26] | Well, it could. | 会的 |
[15:28] | I remember we had a daylong screaming fight | 我记得我们终日大声争吵 |
[15:30] | over whether to say “Unjust” or “Unfair” on a sign. | 不公正或是不公平的标语就在我们头上 |
[15:35] | But the biggest hassles, they were the personal dramas — | 但最激烈的一次争吵是他们的个人闹剧 |
[15:36] | you know, who’s mean, who’s bossy, who just smokes weed. | 谁卑鄙 谁专横跋扈 谁刚刚抽了大麻 |
[15:40] | Oh, my God, look at that. | 天呐 看看她 |
[15:41] | Julie Moskowitz. | 她叫朱莉·莫斯科维茨 |
[15:44] | She joined in ’68. I fell hard. | 她是68年加入的 我很钟情于她 |
[15:47] | She fooled around with this guy IRA bing. | 她和一个爱尔兰共和军的人鬼混 |
[15:49] | Big mess. | 简直是一团糟 |
[15:51] | See, that’s the problem with activism. | 这就是激进主义的问题 |
[15:52] | No matter how high the ideals, you’re just human. | 无论理想有多崇高 你也只是个普通人 |
[15:55] | We’d have ended that war years earlier | 如果不是因为她的出现 |
[15:57] | if she hadn’t come around. | 我们就能早几年结束那场活动了 |
[15:59] | If there’s a girl involved, watch out. | 一旦涉及到姑娘 就要小心了 |
[16:08] | Sure, we catered Lawrence Creff’s fundraiser last month, | 当然 上个月我们承办了劳伦斯·克雷夫的筹款活动 |
[16:11] | but he didn’t work it. | 但是他没来工作 |
[16:12] | Did he ever have pasta nero here? No clue. | 他有没有在这吃过黒意面 我不知道 |
[16:14] | I see hundreds of people a day. | 我每天要见上百个人 |
[16:16] | Can we get a list of everyone that worked the fundraiser? | 我们能否拿一份筹款活动的工作人员名单呢 |
[16:20] | Let me look it up. | 我查一下 |
[16:22] | We already did this with Mr. Creff’s people. | 克雷夫先生的人已经向我们拿了一份名单 |
[16:24] | We vetted all the waitstaff. | 我们已经审查过所有的服务员 |
[16:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:32] | We’re looking in the kitchen? | 我们要调查厨房吗 |
[16:34] | Half the workers in a kitchen restaurant are undocumented | 厨房里一半的员工都是无正式文件的 |
[16:38] | part-time, in and out, often not vetted. | 兼职工 进进出出 经常不审查 |
[16:45] | You must be the first dishwasher I’ve ever met | 你肯定是我见过的第一个 |
[16:48] | with Boltzmann’s entropy formula tattooed on her shoulder. | 肩上刺有波尔兹曼的熵公式纹身的洗碗工 |
[16:51] | I’m Dr. Henry Morgan, | 我叫亨利·摩根医生 |
[16:53] | and this is Detective Jo Martinez, NYPD. | 这位是纽约警局的乔·马丁内兹警探 |
[16:55] | You’re the first cop I’ve ever met | 你是我见过的第一位 |
[16:57] | that knows Boltzmann’s entropy formula. | 知道波尔兹曼的熵公式的警察 |
[16:59] | Is there a reason you’re hassling me? | 你们为什么要找我麻烦 |
[17:01] | I don’t want to lose this job. | 我可不想失去这份工作 |
[17:03] | Murder investigation. His name’s Eric Shaw. | 我们在调查一起谋杀案 他叫艾瑞克·肖 |
[17:05] | You ever seen him before? Has he ever been here? | 你见过他吗 他来过这里吗 |
[17:07] | Nope. | 没 |
[17:11] | I believe you knew him. | 我认为你认识他 |
[17:13] | Intimately. | 并且关系亲密 |
[17:15] | Like I said, I’ve never seen him. | 正如我所说 我从未见过他 |
[17:18] | Then you wouldn’t mind coming down to the station | 那你不会介意去警局一趟 |
[17:20] | so I could compare the stud in your eyebrow | 好让我把你的眉钉和我们在受害者前额 |
[17:22] | to the scratch we found on the victim’s forehead? | 所找到的刮痕做个对比吧 |
[17:28] | Yes, if you were kissing, it would be right here. | 如果你们有亲吻的话 刮痕应该就在这个位置 |
[17:32] | Is he serious? | 他不是在开玩笑吧 |
[17:34] | Always. | 从不开玩笑 |
[17:35] | All right. Let me just wipe this off. | 好吧 让我先清理一下 |
[17:50] | Oh, hell! | 见鬼的 |
[18:17] | Okay, there she is. | 她在那 |
[18:25] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[18:28] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[18:42] | Okay, red light. | 红灯 |
[18:44] | We got her. | 追到她了 |
[18:54] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[19:05] | What the hell was that, with the lights? | 刚才那些灯是怎么回事 |
[19:08] | It’s like… | 好像是 |
[19:10] | Someone’s controlling them. | 有人在操控一样 |
[19:17] | Her cellphone. | 她的手机 |
[19:18] | I love technology. | 我喜欢科技 |
[19:25] | What have you been able to glean | 那个无颜组织的女性的资料 |
[19:26] | regarding this faceless woman? | 你都查到了些什么 |
[19:28] | Liz Chamberlain. Address, phone, social. | 莉兹·张伯伦地址 电话和社交信息 |
[19:31] | All of it is on file at work, and all of it is fake. | 以及所有工作的档案都是假的 |
[19:33] | Girl’s a total ghost. | 完全无迹可寻 |
[19:34] | But the print we pulled off the phone she dropped was real. | 但我们在她落下的电话上套出的指纹是真的 |
[19:37] | She’s in the system? | 系统里有她的记录吗 |
[19:38] | Oh, yeah — vandalism, B&E. | 有 故意破坏财物和非法入侵 |
[19:40] | Oh, check out why she got kicked out of Caltech. | 快看她为什么被加州理工学院开除了 |
[19:43] | Posted names and addresses of guys | 发布了所有浏览未成年人色情网址的 |
[19:44] | who visited kiddie-porn sites. | 人的姓名和住址 |
[19:46] | I kind of like this chick. | 我有点喜欢这个小妞 |
[19:48] | Oh, the, uh, wonder twins were over here | 那边那对好奇双胞胎 |
[19:50] | monkeying with the phone, doing who knows what. | 在胡乱折腾那部手机 捣鼓一些没人懂的事 |
[19:52] | Unlocking it, actually. | 我们正在解锁这部手机 |
[19:55] | You were able to determine | 你能否确定 |
[19:56] | how she could change the traffic lights? | 她是如何改变交通灯的吗 |
[19:58] | She had someone do it for her. | 肯定有人在帮她 |
[19:59] | Her last text was to a known cybercriminal. | 她的最后一条短信是发给一个网络罪犯 |
[20:02] | We’ve dealt with him before. | 我们之前有处理过他的案子 |
[20:03] | Calls himself Warlock. | 他自称魔术师 |
[20:06] | Warlock? | 魔术师 |
[20:09] | I’m gonna get unis on this one right now. | 我马上派人去找他 |
[20:10] | Send extra. | 加派点人手 |
[20:12] | And don’t let them anywhere near a computer. | 别让他们靠近电脑 |
[20:16] | Tell me how a computer-engineering hacktivist | 告诉我 一个激进的电脑工程师黑客 |
[20:18] | ends up washing dishes. | 怎么会沦为洗碗工呢 |
[20:20] | Lying low? | 低调行事 |
[20:21] | Perhaps she wanted a fresh start. | 也许她想重新开始 |
[20:23] | By hooking up with the Faceless? | 通过跟无颜在一起 |
[20:25] | Yes, well… sometimes the life we wish to leave behind… | 对…有时候我们想遗忘的过去 |
[20:30] | finds us. | 会重新找上我们 |
[20:47] | How are you feeling today, Mrs… | 你觉得今天身体怎么样 夫人… |
[20:50] | Morgan. | 摩根夫人 |
[20:51] | Mrs. Henry Morgan. | 亨利·摩根夫人 |
[20:55] | I never remarried, Henry. | 我没有再婚 亨利 |
[20:57] | Yes. You took a nasty fall. | 你这一跤摔得有点严重 |
[20:59] | I believe you’re a bit dazed still. | 我觉得你一定还感觉很晕眩 |
[21:01] | And you’re still my Henry — | 而你还是我的亨利 |
[21:04] | my husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[21:06] | Please don’t deny me this joy. | 请不要毁掉我的快乐 |
[21:09] | You denied me, as I recall. | 我记得没错的话 是你毁了我的 |
[21:11] | Nora, please! Tell them! | 诺拉 求你告诉他们 |
[21:14] | Nora!! | 诺拉 |
[21:17] | You sent me to a lunatic asylum. | 你把我送去精神病院 |
[21:19] | I was wrong. I know that now. | 我知道错了 我现在知道了 |
[21:23] | You are immortal. | 你是不死之身 |
[21:25] | It is a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[21:27] | That is a secret, | 这是个秘密 |
[21:29] | and I intend to keep it that way. | 而我决定让它成为秘密 |
[21:31] | Oh, Henry, no. | 亨利 不要 |
[21:32] | You have conquered death. | 你征服了死亡 |
[21:33] | When I saw your picture in the paper, | 当我在报纸上看到你的照片时 |
[21:36] | it was a sign to me | 我知道那是 |
[21:37] | that we must share this miracle with the world. | 要我们将这个奇迹跟这个世界分享的启示 |
[21:40] | You ruined my life once before, Nora. | 你已经毁过一次我的人生了 诺拉 |
[21:47] | No one must know. | 没人需要知道 |
[21:52] | So… you’re the infamous Warlock. | 你就是臭名昭著的魔术师 |
[21:56] | I asked for a soda. | 我要了一杯汽水 |
[22:02] | Grape. I only drink grape. | 葡萄味的 我只喝葡萄味的 |
[22:05] | We don’t have any grape. | 我们没有葡萄味 |
[22:07] | Listen, Bernard Belcic, I am Detective… | 伯纳德·贝尔切克 我是警官 |
[22:11] | Jo Martinez, badge number 1183, | 乔·马丁内兹 编号1183 |
[22:13] | one credit card, no balance, | 只有一张信用卡 没欠钱 |
[22:15] | $11 in late fees | 因为晚还了图书馆BBC出的 |
[22:16] | for BBC’s “Pride and prejudice” DVDs at the library. | 《傲慢与偏见》DVD而被罚款十一美金 |
[22:20] | Detective Hanson — | 汉森警官 |
[22:21] | Let’s just stop right there. | 我们就说到这 |
[22:23] | And that’s just my smartphone. | 这只是我手机上查到的消息 |
[22:25] | You want to bully me? | 你想要欺负我 |
[22:26] | I’m fully capable of bullying back. | 我完全有能力欺负回去 |
[22:28] | Nobody’s bullying you. | 没人要欺负你 |
[22:29] | We don’t care about Faceless. | 我们不关心无颜 |
[22:31] | What we do care about is Eric Shaw’s murder. | 我们关心的是艾瑞克·肖的谋杀案 |
[22:33] | Well, I didn’t do it, so why bother me? | 不是我干的 你们为什么要来烦我 |
[22:34] | Because I suspect that if we | 因为我认为如果我们将 |
[22:36] | dust the grape-soda cans | 在艾瑞克的房里找到的 |
[22:37] | that we found at Eric’s place, | 葡萄汽水罐取指纹样 |
[22:39] | we might find your prints. | 我们会找到你的指纹 |
[22:40] | Fine. Yeah. | 好吧 对 |
[22:41] | I was at Eric’s place the night he died. | 在艾瑞克死的那晚我在他家 |
[22:44] | What were you doing there? | 你们在那干什么 |
[22:45] | Group meeting. | 小组讨论 |
[22:46] | This group — it’s you and Eric? | 小组是指你跟艾瑞克 |
[22:49] | And Liz. | 还有莉兹 |
[22:50] | But she showed up… right before I left. | 但是她在我走之前才到 |
[22:54] | They were together? | 他们俩是一对 |
[22:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:57] | Were. | 曾经是一对 |
[22:58] | I found out Eric boned this other chick, | 我发现艾瑞克劈腿了 |
[23:00] | and I kind of told Liz, | 我就告诉了莉兹 |
[23:01] | so…that’s when I left. | 我就那时候走的 |
[23:04] | I figured… it was gonna get awkward. | 我猜应该会很尴尬 |
[23:07] | Eric was cheating on Liz? | 艾瑞克在莉兹以外偷腥了 |
[23:09] | W-which I don’t get. | 这点我不懂 |
[23:11] | I’d never cheat on Liz. She’s hot. | 换我我绝对不会背叛莉兹 她好性感 |
[23:15] | She’s a genius, too. | 她还是个天才 |
[23:17] | Why would she come to you for help? | 她为什么找你帮忙 |
[23:20] | She was in a hurry. | 她当时没准备 |
[23:22] | She didn’t have her copy of the city codes. | 她没带她的那份城市密码 |
[23:24] | City codes? | 城市密码 |
[23:25] | City passcodes, | 城市密码 |
[23:26] | like a backdoor key into the entire municipal system, | 就好像是整个城市系统的后门钥匙 |
[23:29] | access to everything — databases, grids… | 一切事物的通行证 数据库 电网 |
[23:32] | Traffic signals. | 信号灯 |
[23:33] | Times Square jumbotron. | 时代广场广告牌 |
[23:34] | Anything. | 所有一切 |
[23:35] | Eric got them. | 艾瑞克做到了 |
[23:36] | Hack of the century. | 本世纪最伟大的黑客行动 |
[23:39] | Any idea where we can find your friend Liz? | 你觉得我们能在哪找到你的朋友莉兹 |
[23:41] | If she doesn’t want to be found… | 如果她不想被你们找到 |
[23:44] | Good luck. | 只能祝你们好运 |
[24:11] | Who… is…this? | 你…是…谁 |
[24:17] | You are the slowest typer ever. | 你是最慢的打”智”员 |
[24:19] | “Typist.” | “打字员” |
[24:20] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[24:23] | I did some digging. | 我查了查 |
[24:25] | Your social security number, medical credentials, | 你的社会福利号 医疗证明 |
[24:27] | and birth certificate | 出生证明 |
[24:28] | all seem to just appear | 都是从六年前 |
[24:32] | in the system six years ago. | 才开始出现在系统中的 |
[24:34] | I find that very interesting. | 我觉得这非常有意思 |
[24:37] | I imagine your colleagues would, too. | 我想你的同事们也会觉得很有意思 |
[24:39] | Why would, uh, something like that | 为什么这些东西 |
[24:40] | be so interesting to you? | 会让你觉得有意思 |
[24:42] | There are a lot of people after me, | 有很多人在找我 |
[24:44] | and disappearing sounds pretty appealing. | 而消失不见听上去非常有吸引力 |
[24:47] | And, uh, how do you expect me to help you? | 那你希望我怎么帮你 |
[24:50] | Well, you want to disappear, | 若想要消失 |
[24:52] | an official death certificate is a pretty good start. | 一张正式的死亡证明会是一个很好的开端 |
[24:55] | I’m not gonna give you a fraudulent medical report. | 我不会帮你造假医疗报告 |
[24:58] | Now you’re concerned with ethics? | 现在你开始担心职业道德了 |
[25:01] | How about when you were cooking up | 你在伪造 |
[25:02] | a fake med-school degree from the University of Guam? | 关岛大学医科文凭的时候怎么不担心 |
[25:07] | Or your bogus work history as an undertaker? | 你伪造殡葬从业人员工作经历时怎么不担心 |
[25:14] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 对 我觉得也是 |
[25:17] | I will be in touch with details, Dr. Morgan — | 具体我会再跟你联系的 摩根医生 |
[25:22] | Or whoever you are. | 或者随你是谁 |
[25:24] | Have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[25:31] | So, this lady just pops up on the computer | 所以这女的就这么突然出现在电脑上 |
[25:33] | and threatens blackmail? | 然后敲诈勒索吗 |
[25:37] | She’s one of the Faceless. | 她是无颜的一员 |
[25:39] | She hacked my personal file. | 她黑了我的个人档案 |
[25:41] | So, what does she want? | 那她想要什么 |
[25:43] | She wants me to kill her. | 她想让我杀了她 |
[25:45] | Provide her with a fraudulent death certificate — | 想要我给她伪造一份死亡证明 |
[25:49] | Her own. | 她自己的 |
[25:51] | Or else what? | 不然就怎么样 |
[25:52] | She’ll go to the NYPD, tell them that I’m a fraud. | 她就去找纽约警局告诉他们我是个骗子 |
[25:59] | What do I do, Abe? | 我该怎么办 亚伯 |
[26:02] | Are you sure that’s the right question? | 你确定你是要问这个吗 |
[26:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:05] | Well, remember what happened last time | 你记得上次你不老之身的真相 |
[26:07] | the truth about your condition came out? | 要被公之于众时发生了什么吗 |
[26:09] | I mean, uh, Nora. | 我是说 诺拉 |
[26:12] | You do remember how that ended? | 你还记得最后怎么样了吧 |
[26:15] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我还没忘呢 |
[26:17] | Well, then, I guess the question is, | 那我觉得问题应该是 |
[26:19] | what are you willing to do to keep your secret? | 你为了保住秘密愿意怎么做 |
[26:25] | The gloves are off, Liz Chamberlain. | 摘下面具吧 莉兹·张伯伦 |
[26:28] | say hello to my little friend. | 和我的朋友来打个招呼吧 |
[26:30] | You get all this stuff from the set of “Star Trek”? | 你这都是从《星际迷航》学的吗 |
[26:33] | Cybercrimes and Homeland Security, joint task force. | 网络安全部和国土安全局联合特遣队 |
[26:36] | Have you finished mapping her facial architecture? | 你构造好她的面部结构了吗 |
[26:38] | Sending it to you now. | 正在发给你 |
[26:39] | Now we just run her mug through the D.A.S. | 现在我们只要把她的模型放到D.A.S.中 |
[26:41] | and we wait for a match. | 等匹配结果就好 |
[26:42] | D.A.S. D.A.S.? | |
[26:44] | Domain Awareness System. | 领域感知系统 |
[26:46] | It’s a network of over 6,000 cameras blanketing Manhattan. | 这是由曼哈顿的六千个摄像头构造的监控网络 |
[26:48] | Someone so much as picks their nose on this island, | 这岛上就算有人挖个鼻孔 |
[26:51] | we can catch them. | 我们都能发现 |
[26:52] | That’s a comforting thought. | 这可真让人安心 |
[26:54] | Like it or not, the age of anonymity is over. | 不管你愿不愿意 匿名时代已经过去了 |
[27:00] | I didn’t see any of this online. | 我在网上可没看到这些 |
[27:06] | Your real life, Dr. Morgan, | 你的真实生活 摩根医生 |
[27:10] | or just a deeper level of your disguise? | 或者说只是更深层次的伪装 |
[27:13] | Hot. | 真性感 |
[27:16] | You’re into blondes. | 你喜欢金发妞 |
[27:18] | That’s no business of yours. | 这不关你的事 |
[27:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:22] | Let’s talk my business. | 那咱们谈谈我的事 |
[27:25] | My death certificate. | 我的死亡证明 |
[27:27] | You killed Eric Shaw. | 你杀了艾瑞克·肖 |
[27:30] | Surely, you understand that — | 你当然明白… |
[27:30] | I didn’t kill…Eric. | 我没有杀艾瑞克 |
[27:35] | I loved Eric. | 我爱艾瑞克 |
[27:38] | You wouldn’t understand, | 你不会明白的 |
[27:39] | but when you are the only people | 但如果只有你们两人 |
[27:41] | who share a secret, it is… | 才知道秘密 那… |
[27:42] | Deeply intense — yes. | 非常强烈 没错 |
[27:45] | It must have been unbearable when he cheated on you. | 当发现他出轨了时 你一定无法忍受 |
[27:48] | Eric didn’t cheat. It was social engineering. | 艾瑞克没有出轨 那只是手段 |
[27:52] | That’s how Eric got the passcodes. | 所以艾瑞克才会拿到密码 |
[27:54] | He met someone with access, seduced them, | 他去见有权限的人 色诱她们 |
[27:57] | and copied the codes. | 再把代码复制下来 |
[28:00] | You know who? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[28:02] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[28:05] | Your conscience is clean. I’m not a killer. | 你内心非常清楚 我不是杀人犯 |
[28:09] | Bingo. Motorcycle girl. | 找到了 骑摩托车的女孩 |
[28:11] | From the feed, 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前出现在监控上 |
[28:12] | She was on the corner of 23rd and 7th avenue, | 她在第7大道和23大道的交叉口 |
[28:14] | heading into the subway. | 往地铁站走 |
[28:16] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:17] | Uh, the camera on the platform is down. | 站台上的摄像头没法用 |
[28:19] | Someone must have spray-painted over it. | 肯定有人在上面涂鸦 |
[28:20] | Pull up views of every stop on that line, | 把那条线路上每一站的录像都调出来 |
[28:23] | and you — get ready to roll. | 你 准备出击吧 |
[28:25] | The rat has to surface sometime. | 老鼠总会钻出地面的 |
[28:26] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[28:28] | Remind me never to piss you kids off. | 提醒我别惹到你们这帮小屁孩 |
[28:32] | I am a fugitive with a criminal record, | 我是个有前科的逃犯 |
[28:35] | my life is a ruin, | 我的一生已经毁了 |
[28:36] | my boyfriend was just murdered, | 我的男朋友被杀了 |
[28:38] | and I might be next. | 而下一个可能就是我 |
[28:41] | My death certificate. | 我的死亡证明 |
[28:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:49] | One click, | 按一下 |
[28:50] | and your partner knows your entire life is a lie. | 你的搭档就知道你的一生都是你编织的谎言 |
[28:57] | You got to start over. Why shouldn’t I? | 你都能重新开始 我为什么不行 |
[29:06] | You may think it’s a new beginning, | 你可能觉得这是个新的开端 |
[29:09] | but the running never ends. | 但是你将永远亡命天涯 |
[29:11] | The secrets can never be buried deep enough. | 你永远没法把秘密埋葬得足够深 |
[29:14] | Exposure always looms, | 总有暴露的一天 |
[29:17] | and you can never, ever be your full, true self — | 而你将永远没法做回你自己… |
[29:20] | Even with those you love. | 连你爱的人都没法亲近 |
[29:24] | The new life you seek never actually begins. | 你所追寻的新生活永远不会真正开始 |
[29:30] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[29:32] | As will I. | 我也是 |
[29:36] | You live by a code? | 你不按常理出牌 |
[29:38] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[29:42] | Your funeral. | 你的葬礼 |
[29:53] | We’ve got Liz on the live feed. | 我们现在在摄像头上看到了莉兹 |
[29:55] | She’s on Houston, headed west. | 她在休斯顿街 往西走 |
[29:57] | We’re less than three blocks away. | 我们离她不到三个街区 |
[30:06] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[30:13] | What happened?! | 怎么回事 |
[30:17] | What the — | 搞什… |
[30:21] | She just stepped out in front of a green light! | 明明是绿灯 她突然走了出来 |
[30:23] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[30:25] | Where’s Henry when we need him? | 亨利去哪了 我们正需要他呢 |
[30:33] | She’s on life support. | 她现在全靠生命维持机 |
[30:34] | Doctor says it’s a 50/50 chance she wakes up. | 医生说她醒来的几率是百分之五十 |
[30:37] | Yeah. Witnesses say she just walked right in front of a car. | 对 目击者说她是自己走到车前的 |
[30:41] | Why would she kill herself? | 她为什么要自杀 |
[30:44] | She must have known we were coming. | 她一定知道我们要来了 |
[30:45] | We were only a block away. | 我们当时只差一个街区就到了 |
[30:47] | Maybe she’s tired of running. | 也许她厌倦了逃跑 |
[30:53] | What do you see? | 你发现什么了 |
[30:55] | Liz was struck on her left side | 莉兹是从休斯顿街向西走的时候 |
[30:58] | while walking west on Houston. | 被撞上了左侧 |
[30:59] | She was on the south side of the street. | 她当时在街道南侧 |
[31:01] | She only had to step off the curb to kill herself, | 她只需要迈下人行道就能自杀 |
[31:04] | but she was well across the street… | 但她是在穿越街道… |
[31:08] | …and never turned towards traffic. | 而且并没有转向车来的方向 |
[31:11] | Most suicide victims flinch from their fate | 大多数自杀者会在最后时刻 |
[31:14] | at the last moment. | 会躲避自己的命运 |
[31:15] | Yeah, she was looking straight ahead. | 没错 而她是直直向前走的 |
[31:16] | I believe Liz crossed when the light told her to. | 我相信莉兹是按指示灯走的 |
[31:20] | Someone killed her. | 有人杀了她 |
[31:21] | No. | 不 |
[31:22] | A hacker killed her. | 一个黑客杀了她 |
[31:23] | They broke into the transit system | 他们黑了转接系统 |
[31:25] | and manipulated the “Walk” Signal. | 控制了行人指示灯 |
[31:26] | Like Bernard manipulated the stoplights to help Liz. | 就像伯纳德控制红灯帮莉兹一样 |
[31:30] | Let’s bring him in. | 我们去把他抓回来 |
[31:31] | He could try to kill her here. | 他可以在这就置她于死地 |
[31:32] | Go to the hospital server. I want this ward locked down. | 去找医院的服务器 这间病房得封锁 |
[31:35] | Anything that’s connecting life support to a network, | 生命支持设备的联网 |
[31:38] | cut it. | 都切断 |
[31:39] | Henry? You coming? | 亨利 你来吗 |
[31:41] | I think I can help here — in case she wakes up. | 我在这能帮上忙 万一她醒了呢 |
[31:47] | Dr. Morgan? | 摩根医生 |
[31:49] | Dr. Morgan? | 摩根医生 |
[31:51] | Dr. Morgan, have you heard? | 摩根医生 你听说了吗 |
[31:53] | Remember the old woman, | 记得那位老太太吗 |
[31:55] | the one who claimed to be your wife? | 自称是你妻子的那位 |
[31:56] | Oh, yes. Uh, she had very mild hysteria. | 对了 她有轻微癔症 |
[31:59] | We sent her home. | 已经送她回家了 |
[32:00] | She’s here — now. | 她在这 现在 |
[32:02] | She came back raving about crazy things. | 她回来说一些疯话 |
[32:05] | They plan to send her to the asylum. | 他们准备送她去收容所 |
[32:07] | No, that’s wrong. | 不 这样不对 |
[32:09] | She’s only confused. | 她只是有点糊涂 |
[32:14] | Madam. | 女士 |
[32:15] | “Nora.” | 诺拉 |
[32:16] | You always called me Nora. | 你一直叫我诺拉 |
[32:18] | Listen… | 听着… |
[32:19] | Nora, you need rest. | 诺拉 你需要休息 |
[32:22] | I know it’s you, Henry. | 我知道是你 亨利 |
[32:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[32:27] | You deny your gift, but I can prove it. | 你否认你的天赋 但我可以证实 |
[32:31] | The world must know this miracle. | 这世界必须知道这个奇迹 |
[32:34] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[32:38] | No! | 不 |
[32:39] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[32:41] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[32:54] | You guys have to do something! | 你们必须做点什么 |
[32:56] | They’re hunting us down! | 他们要追杀我们 |
[32:57] | Bernard, listen to me. | 伯纳德 听我说 |
[32:58] | Whoever did this was using those city codes. | 做这事的人用的是城市代码 |
[33:01] | Now, it wasn’t Eric. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Liz. | 现在我确定不是艾瑞克 也肯定不是莉兹 |
[33:03] | I’m no math genius, but — | 我不是数学天才 但- |
[33:04] | I didn’t do it. I couldn’t. | 我没做 我做不到 |
[33:06] | Like, technically, I couldn’t do it. | 就技术上讲 我做不到 |
[33:08] | I don’t have access to the city network anymore. | 我没权限进入城市网络了 |
[33:10] | They changed the codes. | 他们换了代码 |
[33:12] | Who changed the codes? | 谁换了代码 |
[33:13] | The NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[33:15] | One of you guys. | 你们的人 |
[33:17] | I got to talk to cybercrimes. | 我去问网络犯罪部 |
[33:19] | Keith, stay in the computer room. | 科斯 待在电脑室 |
[33:21] | I want to know if anyone tries to tap into the hospital system. | 我想知道有没有人想入侵医院系统 |
[33:29] | Is this the future of murder? | 这就是未来的谋杀方式吗 |
[33:33] | Killing someone from miles away with a keystroke? | 用键盘便可杀人于千里之外 |
[33:46] | This must be difficult for you… | 对你来说这一定很难受 |
[33:49] | Looking at her like this. | 看到她这样 |
[33:51] | Why do you say that? | 你在说什么 |
[33:53] | “The gross stuff grosses me out.” | 毛骨悚然的东西让我恶心 |
[33:56] | I believe those were your words. | 我想这是你说的话 |
[33:58] | When did I s– | 我什么时候– |
[34:01] | Oh, right. | 啊对 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:09] | You were Eric’s lover. | 你就是艾瑞克的情人 |
[34:13] | You didn’t look away from “Gross stuff.” | 你不是讨厌看毛骨悚然的东西 |
[34:17] | You looked away from the image of Eric Shaw, | 你是不想看艾瑞克·肖的照片 |
[34:20] | your lover, dead. | 你的情人 死了 |
[34:22] | He seduced you, didn’t he? | 他引诱了你 |
[34:24] | And he stole the codes, and then he went back to Liz. | 偷了代码 回到莉兹身边 对吗 |
[34:28] | So you killed him, and then you tried to kill her. | 所以你杀了他 现在又想杀了她 |
[34:33] | One thing I do wonder — | 有件事我很想知道 |
[34:36] | Why did you go back to the apartment? | 你为何还要再回公寓 |
[34:41] | I had to wipe his computer. | 我得把他的电脑清空 |
[34:43] | And you found him there still alive. | 然后你发现他还活着 |
[34:46] | Barely. | 奄奄一息 |
[34:47] | I-I just had to… | 我就得… |
[34:53] | You know what it’s like, Dr. Morgan. | 你知道这种感觉 摩根医生 |
[34:57] | You work so hard to build a career and a life, | 你辛苦努力建立事业和生活 |
[35:02] | and then you meet someone, | 但你遇见了某个人 |
[35:05] | and they end up being the one slip | 他们就只是生命中的一撇 |
[35:07] | that destroys everything. | 但却毁了一切 |
[35:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:15] | I can well imagine what that feels like. | 我很能理解这种感觉 |
[35:17] | I’m sure you can. | 我确定你能 |
[35:19] | We all have our secrets, Dr. Morgan. | 每个人都有秘密 摩根医生 |
[35:22] | Let’s talk about yours. | 我们来说说你的 |
[35:27] | I found this on my terminal. | 我是在我电脑上看到的 |
[35:30] | Liz in your antique store just before she was hit. | 莉兹在被撞前就在你的古董店里 |
[35:34] | I saw this, and I thought, “Huh. | 我看到这个 想 |
[35:36] | These guys ran into each other, and they didn’t say anything? | “这两个人凑在一起 然后什么也没说 |
[35:38] | Why?” | 不可能啊” |
[35:39] | So I did what all good hackers do — | 所以我做了好黑客都会做的事 |
[35:41] | I dug into your records, | 我挖了你的记录 |
[35:43] | which appear to be fake. | 发现都是假的 |
[35:48] | She’s going into shock. | 她要休克了 |
[35:50] | Why aren’t the alarms sounding? | 警报怎么没响 |
[35:51] | They won’t. | 它们不会响 |
[35:52] | We disconnected her from the hospital system. | 我们切断了她和医院系统的联系 |
[35:56] | Let her go, Dr. Morgan. | 让她走吧 摩根医生 |
[36:01] | Our secrets die with her. | 我们的秘密都会随她而逝 |
[36:12] | Save her, and I will destroy you. | 你如果救她 我会毁了你 |
[36:15] | Your face will be all over the internet. | 网上会到处是你的照片 |
[36:18] | Try to start a new life with that following you. | 你试试这样开始新生活 |
[36:21] | Whatever it is you’re running from, | 无论你想避开什么 |
[36:22] | it will catch up to you. | 它们都会如影随形跟着你 |
[36:25] | Do you understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[36:29] | Yes. | 懂了 |
[36:37] | Code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[36:41] | – Code blue. – Got respiratory failure here. | -蓝色警报 -病人呼吸衰弱 |
[36:44] | Stand by. | 快做准备 |
[36:46] | She’s gone into shock. | 她休克了 |
[36:48] | We need to move her to another system. | 我们得给她接上别的系统 |
[36:49] | This one has been compromised. | 这个已经损坏了 |
[36:52] | In respiratory failure. | 呼吸衰弱 |
[36:54] | We’re in cardiac arrest, people! | 心脏骤停了 来人 |
[37:01] | Okay, okay. Got to go. Bye. | 好 我挂了 拜 |
[37:03] | That was Keith. Bernie was right. | 是科斯 伯尼是对的 |
[37:04] | Codes were changed last night. | 代码昨晚变更了 |
[37:06] | Who did it? Who changed the codes? | 谁干的 谁改了代码 |
[37:07] | You’re not gonna believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[37:08] | Irene. | 是艾琳 |
[37:38] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[37:40] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[37:43] | A call came in. They’re looking for you. | 刚有电话来 他们在找你 |
[37:46] | It’s over, Keith. | 都结束了 科斯 |
[37:49] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[37:55] | The secret’s out. That’s what’s wrong. | 秘密暴露了 就是这事 |
[37:58] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:02] | Everybody’s gonna know… | 所有人都会知道 |
[38:05] | …How they used me like a fool and what I did. | 他们怎么利用我 我做了什么蠢事 |
[38:15] | Get a doctor! | 叫医生 |
[38:17] | Get some help! | 快叫医生 |
[38:24] | I’m sorry, Lucas. | 我很抱歉 卢卡斯 |
[38:26] | There’s no way you could have known she was a killer. | 你也不可能事先知道她是凶手 |
[38:29] | But what if it was the evil I was attracted to? | 但我如果是被邪恶吸引了呢 |
[38:34] | Anyway… | 好吧 |
[38:35] | Cause of death? | 死因 |
[38:36] | Detective Martinez. | 马丁内兹警探 |
[38:38] | For once, the simplest theory is the right one — | 终于有一次 最简单的理论是正确的 |
[38:43] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[38:44] | Mm. Hanson will be happy to hear that. | 汉森会很高兴听到这个 |
[38:47] | Lucas, do you mind giving us a second? | 卢卡斯 介意避开下吗 |
[38:49] | Oh, I can just shut off my ears. It’s a skill that I have. | 我能把耳朵关上 这是我某项技能 |
[38:53] | Okay. Leaving. | 好吧 我走了 |
[38:57] | So, I got a strange E-mail. | 我收到了一封奇怪的邮件 |
[38:59] | Said I should look into some of your records. | 说我得仔细看看你的记录 |
[39:05] | How strange. | 好奇怪 |
[39:07] | Did you? | 你看了吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I took a look. | 对 我看了一下 |
[39:10] | You’ve been keeping secrets from me, Henry. | 你对我隐藏了许多秘密 亨利 |
[39:13] | This whole gravedigging business, | 掘墓人的工作 |
[39:15] | your degree from Guam… | 关岛的学位 |
[39:26] | Before you go any further… | 在你继续下去之前… |
[39:29] | You went to Oxford? | 你是牛津大学毕业的 |
[39:32] | Top of your class? | 优等生 |
[39:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:35] | Guam was a refresher program. | 在关岛读了进修计划 |
[39:38] | I found the degree from Oxford a tad ostentatious. | 我发现牛津的学历有点招摇 |
[39:41] | Right. Only you. | 好吧 也就你这样想 |
[39:43] | Well, you’re starting to make | 摩根医生 我开始有点 |
[39:44] | a bit more sense to me, Dr. Morgan. | 真正认识你了 |
[39:49] | Just a bit. | 只是一点点 |
[40:11] | Howdy. | 你好啊 |
[40:13] | They gave you a computer? | 他们居然给你电脑 |
[40:16] | It’s the nurse’s. | 是护士的 |
[40:17] | I am doing free I.T. in exchange for access. | 我免费为她检修来交换使用 |
[40:25] | You made changes to my past. | 你修改了我的记录 |
[40:28] | Filled in some blanks. | 填补了一些空白 |
[40:30] | I don’t think anyone else will find you now. | 现在我不觉得有人能发现破绽了 |
[40:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:36] | And what about Liz Chamberlain? | 那莉兹·张伯伦呢 |
[40:38] | Is she disappearing? | 她也要消失了吗 |
[40:40] | Doubtful. | 不一定 |
[40:42] | You made it sound pretty rough. | 你让这听起来挺难接受的 |
[40:45] | I can only imagine what you must be running from. | 我只能想象你在逃避什么了 |
[40:50] | I’m not sure you can imagine. | 我不确定你能想出来 |
[40:53] | None of my business. | 不关我的事 |
[40:55] | Everybody deserves their secrets. | 每个人都值得有小秘密 |
[41:00] | Perhaps privacy is a thing of the past. | 也许隐私已经是过去式了 |
[41:04] | In the future, everything about us | 在未来 我们的一切只要 |
[41:05] | will be available with the touch of a button — | 按一个小小的按钮就能显现 |
[41:08] | Who’s fallen in love, who’s gotten sick, | 谁热恋了 谁病了 |
[41:11] | who’s having an affair. | 谁出轨了 |
[41:13] | Maybe it’s a good thing — | 也许是个好事 |
[41:15] | A future without secrets. | 没有秘密的未来 |
[41:18] | Of course, those of us with a few more years | 当然 我们这样有很多年历史的人 |
[41:21] | value our privacy. | 珍视我们的隐私 |
[41:24] | We’ve made our mistakes and survived them. | 我们犯过错 但挺过来了 |
[41:27] | It’s not that we want to keep these secrets from others. | 我们不是想对他们保密 |
[41:31] | Usually, we’re keeping them from ourselves. | 通常我们是自己想淡忘秘密 |
[41:38] | You’ve gone deep, Henry. | 你回忆得有点深 亨利 |
[41:39] | That’s your early 19th-century stuff. | 这是你19世纪早期的东西 |
[41:42] | The case reminded me of someone. | 这个案件让我想起了某人 |
[41:44] | Yeah, I heard about it on the news. | 我在新闻上看见了 |
[41:46] | Hey! Was I right? Was it about a woman? | 我对了吗 是个女人对吗 |
[41:50] | No. Sorry, Abraham. | 抱歉 不对 亚伯拉罕 |
[41:55] | There were two women. | 是两个女人 |
[41:56] | Ha! I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[41:59] | No matter the decade, I know how young people think. | 不论多少年 我都了解年轻人 |
[42:01] | See, they think with their hearts, and they think with — | 瞧 他们随心而动 他们… |
[42:03] | Congratulations. | 那真是祝贺了 |
[42:05] | Hey, speaking about two women, | 来说说那两个女人 |
[42:06] | did I ever tell you about the time that I — | 我有没有告诉你那时… |
[42:07] | Abraham, please! | 亚伯拉罕 拜托 |
[42:10] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[42:12] | All right. The secret will stay with me. | 好吧 我不会说出去的 |