时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | A toast. | 敬大家 |
[00:18] | The meek may inherit the earth, | 温柔的人也许会承受地土[出自马太福音] |
[00:21] | but the brave will get the sea. | 但勇者才能夺取大海 |
[00:26] | Well, we’ve had our differences, | 我们虽各有不同 |
[00:28] | but we’ve also just taken the haul of a lifetime. | 但我们都赚足了够享用一生的财富 |
[00:31] | Take a night, enjoy it. | 放松一晚 好好享受 |
[00:39] | But remember, keep your mouths shut. | 还有 把嘴都闭紧了 |
[00:43] | The most dangerous part of a treasure hunt | 寻宝之旅最危险的部分 |
[00:46] | is after you find it. | 是在你找到宝藏之后 |
[00:50] | Every person who has lived long enough | 每个活得足够长的人 |
[00:52] | has something in their past that must be forgotten, | 都有一些一定要被遗忘的事 |
[00:55] | a moment when they’ve failed, | 曾经失败的瞬间 |
[00:57] | or when they simply went right instead of left, | 或是踏错了方向的时候 |
[00:59] | and that simple choice changed their life for the worse, | 还有让人生跌入谷底的那个选择 |
[01:03] | so we cover it up and forget. | 于是我们掩盖这些记忆 将它们抛之脑后 |
[01:07] | But deep down, | 但我们都明白 |
[01:08] | we know it will come back to haunt us. | 总有一天它们会回来困扰我们 |
[01:13] | No! | 不要 |
[01:24] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:25] | You look like a man, whose ship has just come in. | 你看起来就像个终于等到船的人 |
[01:27] | The antique maps I bought have just arrived, | 我买的古董地图刚到了 |
[01:29] | and I know a very interested collector. | 我恰好认识一位非常感兴趣的收藏家 |
[01:31] | Ah, John Thomson, excellent find. | 约翰·汤姆森 非常棒的发现 |
[01:34] | Thomson was one of the first cartographers | 汤姆森是最初 |
[01:36] | to favor accuracy and detail. | 主张准确度与精准度的制图师 |
[01:38] | Over artistic flourish, yes, Henry, I know. | 胜过华美艺术造型的 亨利 我知道 |
[01:40] | Well, did you also know that the Thomsons and the Morgans… | 那你知不知道汤姆森家和摩根家 |
[01:42] | Had a long-standing feud over a rocking chair, | 因一把摇椅而积怨甚久 |
[01:45] | which ended in a bloody duel. | 最后以一场血腥的决斗收场 |
[01:46] | Henry, I’ve been your son for almost 70 years. | 亨利 我当你儿子快七十年了 |
[01:49] | I’ve heard all of your stories. | 你的故事我都听过 |
[01:50] | You’re exaggerating. | 你这也太夸张了 |
[01:51] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[01:52] | All right, you stump me. Let’s choose a category. | 来吧 你来挑战我 随便选一个 |
[01:55] | Your notable deaths, just name a year. | 你比较著名的几个死亡 随便说个年份 |
[01:58] | Very well. | 很好 |
[02:00] | 1843 1843. | |
[02:01] | A powder-keg explosion on a Hudson Bay Company ship. | 哈德逊湾区公司的一艘船发生火药桶爆炸 |
[02:04] | Well, who could forget that? | 谁能忘得了呢 |
[02:06] | 1857 1857. | |
[02:08] | Avalanche. Your second. | 雪崩 你的第二次 |
[02:10] | This time was the Klondike, I believe? | 这一次好像是在克伦戴科河吧 |
[02:12] | It’s happened, hasn’t it? I’ve become boring. | 这事时有发生不是吗 我变得越来越无聊 |
[02:14] | Boring? No, no, you’re not boring. | 无聊吗 不 你一点也不无聊 |
[02:15] | You just need some new– | 你只是需要新的 |
[02:17] | – Jo! – Hey. | -乔 -你好 |
[02:18] | Henry was just telling a story. | 亨利刚刚在讲故事 |
[02:20] | Oh, good. Anything exciting? | 这个故事好听吗 |
[02:22] | Apparently not. | 显然不好听 |
[02:23] | Well, I have something that might float your boat. | 我要说的也许能让你为之一振 |
[02:34] | Rick Rasmussen, sea captain and owner of Medford maritime. | 里克·拉斯穆森 梅德福海运的老板也是船长 |
[02:37] | His specialty, finding and salvaging sunken vessels. | 他的特长是发现并打捞沉船 |
[02:41] | Let me guess, the harpoon killed him. | 让我猜猜 杀死他的是鱼叉 |
[02:44] | Yes, very good, detective. | 没错 非常棒 警官 |
[02:46] | You see this massive barb? | 你看见这个巨大的倒钩了吗 |
[02:48] | Double flue style, dates back to the early 1830s. | 双头结构 可以追溯到十九世纪三十年代初期 |
[02:52] | We’ll have to cut it out. | 我们得把它切开 |
[02:53] | If we remove it, it’ll damage the body. | 如果这么取出来 会破坏尸体 |
[02:55] | Surprise, surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[02:56] | Your partner knows all about antique harpoons. | 你的搭档这么了解古董鱼叉 |
[02:59] | Partner, | 搭档 |
[03:00] | I guess we are partners, aren’t we? | 我们是搭档 对吧 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么 |
[03:03] | Look, I-I’ll hold, you cut. | 我抓住它 你来切割 |
[03:05] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Riggs and Murtaugh. | 就像《警界双雄》《 致命武器》 一样[电影] |
[03:10] | “Lethal weapon”? | 《致命武器》没看过吗 |
[03:12] | You were right, Jo. | 你是对的 乔 |
[03:13] | Rick Rasmussen died of exsanguination | 里克·拉斯穆森死于 |
[03:16] | caused by a harpoon to the chest | 鱼叉穿胸而过导致的失血 |
[03:18] | sometime between midnight and 1:00, | 死亡时间在午夜至凌晨一点左右 |
[03:22] | but there’s more. | 但我们还有别的发现 |
[03:23] | Subcutaneous hemorrhages, | 皮下出血 |
[03:25] | diffused bleeding on the epicardial fat, | 心外膜脂肪有弥漫性失血 |
[03:27] | and bubbles in the blood vessels, | 血管中有气泡 |
[03:29] | all point towards decompression sickness. | 这些都指向减压症 |
[03:32] | The Bends? | 减压病吗 |
[03:33] | In my opinion, captain Rick Rasmussen | 在我看来 里克·拉斯穆森船长 |
[03:35] | was recently at sea, most likely on a salvage. | 最近才下过海 应该是去打捞什么东西 |
[03:39] | Question is, what did he find? | 重点在于 他找到了什么 |
[03:40] | Gold. They found gold. | 金子 他们找到了金子 |
[03:45] | Lucas, please. | 卢卡斯 |
[03:46] | Oh, come on. I’ve been waiting all morning for that moment. | 我为了说这句话等一早上了 |
[03:48] | We found gold | 我们在船长的臼齿间 |
[03:49] | wedged between the captain’s lower back molars, | 找到了金箔 |
[03:52] | as if he’d bitten on a coin to test its purity. | 像是他咬了一枚金币检验纯度留下的 |
[03:55] | Pure gold, 24-karat, unalloyed. | 纯金 24K 不掺任何合金 |
[03:59] | Lucas, please. | 卢卡斯 够了 |
[04:00] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:02] | Gold. Well, that’s definitely motive for murder. | 金子 这绝对能构成杀人动机了 |
[04:04] | Now we just have to find it. | 我们只要找到金子就行 |
[04:11] | Medford maritime’s warehouse. | 梅德福海运仓库 |
[04:12] | This is where Rick kept everything he salvaged. | 里克把打捞上来的物品都放在这里 |
[04:14] | Property manager said he last saw him here a few days ago. | 仓库经理说他几天前来过 |
[04:18] | He found all of this in the ocean? | 他在海里找到了这么多东西 |
[04:20] | There are an estimated 3 million shipwrecks in the ocean. | 据估计 海里大概有三百万艘沉船 |
[04:24] | Each one an aquatic time capsule. | 每个都是水中的时代文物密藏器 |
[04:27] | There. | 看那里 |
[04:28] | There’s the recent additions. | 那些是最近才弄来的 |
[04:49] | Oh, look at this. Silverware, china plates. | 看看这些 银器 瓷碟 |
[04:53] | A lamp. | 一盏灯 |
[04:56] | I wonder how long it’s been since anyone’s seen this. | 我想知道这东西有多久没现世了 |
[05:04] | Are these shackles? | 这些是手铐吗 |
[05:10] | What kind of ship was this? | 这到底是什么船啊 |
[05:18] | The Empress of Africa, a slave ship. | 非洲女皇号 是艘奴隶船 |
[05:22] | Henry, how could you possibly know that? | 亨利 你怎么可能知道 |
[05:34] | This is incredible. They found your ship. | 太不可思议了 他们找到了你的船 |
[05:36] | Incredible, indeed. It makes no sense. | 确实不可思议 这怎么可能呢 |
[05:39] | I assumed the Empress sank off the Caicos Islands, | 我以为女皇号在凯克斯群岛沉没了 |
[05:43] | but Rick discovered the wreck here, | 但里克在这里发现了船只残骸 |
[05:44] | 1,000 miles north – of where it was supposed to be. | 距离它应该沉没的位置北偏了约1600米 |
[05:47] | But wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[05:47] | – H-how did it get there? – Oh, I don’t know. | -怎么到那里去的呢 -我也不知道 |
[05:53] | Henry, what is it? | 亨利 怎么了 |
[05:55] | I’ve thought about that night for two centuries — | 两个世纪以来那一晚在我脑海中反复浮现 |
[05:58] | every moment, every detail. | 每一个瞬间 每一个细节 |
[06:02] | I’ve heard about all of your deaths countless times | 你的死亡故事我都听过无数遍了 |
[06:05] | from syphilis to smallpox, | 从梅毒到天花都有 |
[06:07] | but getting this story out of you is like pulling teeth. | 可是让你讲出这个故事就像拔牙一样 |
[06:09] | Now, what is it? | 怎么回事 |
[06:10] | There’s something you’re not telling me. | 你对我隐瞒了什么事 |
[06:15] | This slave ship, – the Empress of Africa… | 这艘奴隶船 非洲女皇号 |
[06:19] | belonged to my family. | 是属于我的家族的 |
[06:35] | They tell me you speak English. | 他们说你会说英语 |
[06:47] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[06:53] | There is a key | 有把钥匙 |
[06:55] | that unlocks your chains and this door — one key. | 可以打开你的锁链和这扇门 一把钥匙 |
[06:58] | I can get it to you. | 我可以拿给你 |
[07:01] | Do you understand? | 你能听懂吗 |
[07:05] | Tonight, unlock the others, then this door, | 今晚 为其他人解开锁链 打开牢门 |
[07:08] | then make your way to the armory. | 然后到军械库去 |
[07:10] | It’s just down that passageway. | 就在走廊的尽头 |
[07:19] | Do you understand? | 你能听懂吗 |
[07:21] | Yes. | 能 |
[07:25] | I vowed to put an end | 我发誓要为 |
[07:26] | to everything my father had ever built. | 我父亲建立的这一切做个了断 |
[07:29] | Freeing those slaves aboard the Empress | 把女皇号上的奴隶们全部释放 |
[07:30] | would have finished the job, but I failed. | 这个任务就完成了 但我失败了 |
[07:31] | I never made it back with the key. | 我没能拿着钥匙回去 |
[07:33] | No, no, no, Henry, you can’t blame yourself for this. | 不不 亨利 这不能怪你 |
[07:35] | 300 people died, Abe. | 死了三百个人 亚伯 |
[07:37] | Their blood is on my hands. | 我手上沾满了他们的血 |
[07:38] | My immortality is not a condition, it’s a curse. | 我的永生不死不是病 而是个诅咒 |
[07:41] | A curse? Henry, you’re a doctor. | 诅咒 亨利 你是医生 |
[07:44] | You’re a man of science. You don’t believe in curses. | 你信奉科学 怎么会相信诅咒这些事呢 |
[07:46] | I believe that 99.9% of everything | 我相信世间99.9%的事 |
[07:49] | can be explained scientifically. | 都可以用科学来解释 |
[07:51] | There’s no fate, no magic, no curses, | 没有宿命 没有魔法 没有诅咒 |
[07:54] | except for one — my own. | 但除了一个 就是我自己的 |
[07:55] | Now, wait, wait. Now, hold the phone. | 等等 你回头想想 |
[07:57] | You said it yourself. | 刚才你自己说的 |
[07:58] | You don’t really know what happened. | 你并不知道发生了什么事 |
[08:00] | How did the Empress get to the coast of New York? | 女皇号最后怎么会到纽约岸边来呢 |
[08:03] | What are you suggesting? | 你在暗示什么 |
[08:04] | I’m suggesting that there’s more to the story. | 我在暗示这里还有很多内情 |
[08:07] | And it’s time that you found out | 现在是时候去找出 |
[08:08] | what really happened to that ship. | 那艘船上到底发生了什么事 |
[08:12] | Gold? What are we talking about here, pirates? | 金子 你在说什么呢 海盗吗 |
[08:14] | Well, it’s modern salvage and recovery, | 虽然是现代打捞回收 |
[08:16] | but the rules of the high seas are still the same — | 但是公海的规则还是一样的 |
[08:19] | finders keepers. | 谁捡到归谁 |
[08:20] | So, how much are we talking about here? | 那到底有多少金子 |
[08:21] | Ah, forget about it, boss. Could be in the millions. | 别想了 老板 可能会有几百万 |
[08:23] | We searched Rick’s warehouse, but still no sign of the gold. | 我们搜查了里克的仓库 但没找到金子 |
[08:26] | There’s a memorial for him tonight down by the docks. | 今晚在码头有个悼念他的仪式 |
[08:28] | Apparently, it is the place to drink | 很显然 寻宝猎人 |
[08:30] | if you’re a treasure hunter. | 一定会去的 |
[08:31] | Okay, guys. – go talk to some pirates. | 好吧 伙计们 去套套海盗们的话 |
[08:41] | I know that, uh, personality-wise, | 我知道 凭我个人的智慧 |
[08:44] | Rick fell somewhere between | 里克应该是落在 |
[08:45] | a barracuda and a great white. | 梭鱼和大白鲨嘴里了 |
[08:50] | But I want to thank y’all for coming to celebrate… | 但我要感谢你们今天来庆祝… |
[08:54] | a real son of a bitch. | 这个真·王八犊子的死 |
[08:57] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 干杯 |
[09:02] | Excuse me, George Speece? | 打扰一下 乔治·斯宾思吗 |
[09:03] | – I’m Detective Martinez. – Yeah? | -我是马丁内兹警探 -是我 |
[09:06] | You used to be – Rick Rasmussen’s partner. | 你以前是里克·拉斯穆森的搭档 |
[09:08] | Detective, everyone in this bar works salvage and recovery. | 警官 这酒吧里所有的人都做打捞回收工作 |
[09:12] | Most of what we find was stolen at one time or another. | 我们找到的大部分东西以前都是赃物 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry. We don’t talk to cops. | 抱歉 我们不跟警察对话 |
[09:20] | – Let me guess — he doesn’t talk to cops. – Yeah. | -我猜他不肯跟警察谈 -是的 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I got that – from half the people in here. | 好 我知道了 这里一半人都这样 |
[09:24] | Other half don’t know anything. | 而另一半人什么都不知道 |
[09:26] | We’re wasting our time, Jo. | 我们在浪费时间 乔 |
[09:27] | Just because people aren’t talking | 那些人不肯开口 |
[09:29] | doesn’t mean we can’t find out who was on that ship. | 不代表我们找不出谁在那艘船上 |
[09:31] | What do you see, Henry? | 你有什么想法 亨利 |
[09:33] | The young man sitting at the bar. | 坐在吧台的那个年轻人 |
[09:35] | His hands, to be precise. | 他的手 确切来讲 |
[09:37] | Those jellyfish stings | 那些水母蜇伤 |
[09:39] | match exactly the ones we found on Rick’s body. | 和我们在里克尸体上发现的伤口一样 |
[09:42] | He was on the ship. | 他曾上过那艘船 |
[09:43] | Yeah, maybe, but that doesn’t mean he killed — | 是的 也许吧 但不代表是他杀了… |
[09:44] | – Henry? Wh– – Excuse me, sir. | -亨利 你… -打扰一下 先生 |
[09:46] | We’re investigating the murder of captain Rick Rasmussen. | 我们在调查里克·拉斯穆森船长的谋杀案 |
[09:49] | We wondered if we could ask you some questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[09:51] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I don’t really know anything. | 好吧 对不起 我什么也不知道 |
[09:53] | Oh, I do apologize. I didn’t ask your name. | 非常抱歉 还没问你的名字呢 |
[09:55] | – It’s… – Davey, but I don’t really — | -你叫… -戴维 但我真的不… |
[09:57] | Davey, you’re here at Rick’s memorial. | 戴维 你在里克的追悼会上 |
[10:00] | Surely you can tell us something. | 你一定有东西可以透露给我们的 |
[10:02] | Listen, where I work, we don’t — | 听着 我们这种工作 我们不… |
[10:03] | No, of course, you don’t talk to cops. | 当然了 你们不和警察谈 |
[10:05] | We understand. Can I ask you something? | 我们理解 我能问你一些事情吗 |
[10:08] | How did Rick find the slave ship? | 里克是怎么找到那艘奴隶船的 |
[10:12] | I wasn’t on Rick’s ship. | 我不在里克的船上 |
[10:16] | Henry, what the hell are you doing? | 亨利 你在干什么 |
[10:17] | Notice the largish gentleman near the door | 注意看门边那个大块头 |
[10:20] | with the second-degree burns to his face. | 脸上有二级烧伤的那个 |
[10:22] | Solar intensity over the northwestern Atlantic | 上周大西洋西北部的太阳辐射强度 |
[10:25] | was at a 12-month high last week, | 达到了12个月中的最高点 |
[10:27] | And his eyes didn’t leave Davey | 而且从我和戴维开始谈话起 |
[10:29] | from the moment I started talking with him. | 他的眼睛就没有离开过戴维 |
[10:30] | I suggest we go outside and wait for him and Davey to leave. | 我建议我们到外面等着他和戴维离开 |
[10:34] | All right, we’ll take care of it. You stay here. | 好吧 我们会搞定的 你留在原地 |
[10:41] | Your eyes — they’re different colors. | 你的眼睛 两只的颜色不一样 |
[10:44] | It’s called heterochromia, a genetic trait. | 这被称为虹膜异色症 是一种基因特征 |
[10:46] | You’re full of information. | 你还真是博学多才 |
[10:49] | Can’t help it. | 不好意思没忍住 |
[10:50] | Scotch, please. | 苏格兰威士忌 谢谢 |
[11:00] | You’re a diver. | 你是个潜水员 |
[11:01] | Diver by trade, bartender by necessity. | 潜水是职业 当酒保是不得已 |
[11:05] | You have decompression sickness, | 你有减压症 |
[11:07] | I’d say a mild case from a recent dive. | 我猜是近期一次潜水造成的轻度减压症 |
[11:10] | What were you after? | 你在找什么 |
[11:15] | Enjoy your drink. | 慢用你的酒 |
[11:27] | Let him go, Chappy. | 放开他 查皮 |
[11:28] | Why’d they talk to you? | 他们为什么找你谈话 |
[11:29] | You told them about the gold, didn’t you?! | 你和他们说金子的事了 是不是 |
[11:31] | They already knew. I didn’t say a word, okay?! | 他们本来就知道 我什么也没说好吗 |
[11:33] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[11:34] | Excuse me? Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉 不好意思打扰了 |
[11:36] | Which one of you murdered Rick Rasmussen? | 你们中哪一个杀了里克·拉斯穆森 |
[11:38] | Don’t. He’s a cop. | 别 他是个警察 |
[11:40] | Come on, we got to run. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们得离开了 走 |
[11:41] | Freeze, NYPD! | 不许动 纽约警察 |
[11:43] | On your knees, hands up! | 跪下 举起手 |
[11:44] | You — you’re not going anywhere. | 你 你哪里也不能去了 |
[11:45] | Right there. | 跪好了 |
[11:48] | Stay here. | 留在原地 |
[11:50] | You know what that means, Doc? | 你知道这句话啥意思吧 医生 |
[11:52] | Don’t leave the bar. | 别离开酒吧 |
[11:53] | He got excited. He likes shipwrecks. | 他兴奋了 他喜欢沉船残骸 |
[11:56] | Some more than others. | 比别人更喜欢一些 |
[12:02] | Okay, we’ve got our crew — | 好了 我们找到船员了 |
[12:04] | Davey, Margo, and Chappy. | 戴维 玛歌 和查皮 |
[12:05] | What’s our working theory? | 有什么猜测吗 |
[12:06] | They found gold on the shipwreck. | 他们在沉船上找到金子 |
[12:08] | One of them got greedy, broke into Rick’s office, | 其中一个起了贪念 闯入里克的办公室 |
[12:10] | They got in a fight… | 他们打了一架… |
[12:11] | and harpooned our captain. | 然后用鱼叉杀死了我们的船长 |
[12:13] | Okay, let’s put ’em in the box. Hit ’em hard. | 好吧 把他们关起来 好好审问 |
[12:15] | Lieutenant, may I sit in on this interrogation? | 长官 我能旁听这次审问吗 |
[12:18] | I do have experience with the nautical world. | 我对航海界有些经验 |
[12:24] | Fine. But follow their lead. | 好吧 但是要听他们指挥 |
[12:27] | You got greedy, Chappy. | 你起了贪念 查皮 |
[12:29] | You got greedy, and you killed Rick for that gold. | 你起了贪念 然后为了金子杀了里克 |
[12:31] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:34] | He was gonna split it with us. | 他本来就打算和我们分 |
[12:35] | You don’t have to split anything if you steal it. | 假如你把金子偷走了就不用分了 |
[12:37] | You know, I could see | 你知道吗 我都可以想象到 |
[12:38] | a big guy like you handling a harpoon. | 一个像你这样的大个子拿着鱼叉 |
[12:40] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀了他 |
[12:42] | Rick was the only one that knew where the gold was. | 里克是唯一一个知道金子位置的人 |
[12:44] | Now nobody does. | 如今没人知道了 |
[12:51] | Mr. Chappy, | 查皮先生 |
[12:52] | how did Rick find the Empress of Africa? | 里克是怎么找到非洲女皇号的 |
[12:55] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[12:57] | I didn’t ask. | 我也没问 |
[13:00] | Davey, Davey, Davey. | 戴维 戴维 戴维 |
[13:02] | You look like a guy who’s seen his fair share of fights. | 你看着就像是一个经常跟人起冲突的人 |
[13:04] | Tell me — – did Rick put up a good one? | 跟我说说 里克的这次冲突值得吗 |
[13:07] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[13:08] | Rick hid the gold for a reason. | 里克把金子藏起来是有理由的 |
[13:10] | He didn’t trust you. | 他不信任你 |
[13:12] | He was a paranoid old man, but he trusted me. | 他是个偏执的老人 但他信任我 |
[13:14] | I was the only guy who had sailed with him before. | 我是唯一一个之前和他出过海的人 |
[13:16] | The others — Margo, Chappy — they were the new guys. | 其他人 玛歌 查皮 他们是新人 |
[13:19] | He didn’t trust them. | 他不信任他们 |
[13:21] | Davey, you’re a diver. | 戴维 你是个潜水员 |
[13:23] | What was the condition of the shipwreck, | 那艘沉船的状况如何 |
[13:25] | Could you tell why it sunk? | 你能看出来它为什么会沉吗 |
[13:28] | No, not after 200 years. | 不能 都过了两百年了 |
[13:31] | You were new to Rick’s ship. | 你是里克船上新来的 |
[13:33] | Must have been tough, | 一定很不容易吧 |
[13:34] | trying to break into the boys’ club. | 要试图融入男孩儿们的小团体 |
[13:37] | I could do what any man can. | 男人能做的我都能做 |
[13:38] | Like kill one with a harpoon? | 比如说用鱼叉杀人 |
[13:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:43] | Why would I? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[13:45] | Just one question, Margo. | 就一个问题 玛歌 |
[13:46] | You and Rick were the deep divers. | 你和里克都是深潜人员 |
[13:48] | You spent time together. | 你们共度了一段时光 |
[13:50] | Did he ever tell you how he found the ship? | 他有告诉过你他是怎么找到那艘船的吗 |
[13:52] | He had a map. | 他有张地图 |
[13:54] | A map. Did you see it? | 地图 你看过吗 |
[13:57] | No. | 没有 |
[13:58] | He mentioned it once, under his breath. | 他提过一次 小小声说的 |
[14:06] | All their stories line up, boss. | 他们的故事很一致 老大 |
[14:08] | They found the gold, Rick hid it, | 他们找到了金子 里克把金子藏起来了 |
[14:09] | and they were waiting for his call. | 然后他们等他的电话 |
[14:11] | I think we should go back to the warehouse | 我觉得我们应该回到那间仓库 |
[14:12] | and see what else we can dig up. | 看看能不能发现点别的东西 |
[14:14] | If I may be so bold, I’d like to propose a new line of inquiry, | 恕我大胆 我想换个方向问 |
[14:17] | focusing on the shipwreck and this new issue of a map. | 把重点放在沉船和地图这条新线索上 |
[14:20] | Dr. Morgan, putting you in there | 摩根医生 让你进入审讯室 |
[14:22] | might not have been the best idea. | 也许不是什么好主意 |
[14:23] | This is a murder investigation. | 这是在进行谋杀案调查 |
[14:24] | – We’re not looking for a map — – But the ship is important. | -我们不是在找什么地图 -但沉船同样重要 |
[14:26] | – We have to find out — – Dr. Morgan? | -我们必须查出 -摩根医生 |
[14:28] | Thank you very much for your help. | 非常感谢你的协助 |
[14:30] | We’ll let you know when we need you again. | 如果再有需要 我们会通知你的 |
[14:41] | If there’s a map, | 如果真的有地图 |
[14:42] | that means someone must know about the Empress, | 就代表肯定有人知道女皇号的事 |
[14:44] | and now I’m forbidden from questioning the crew. | 但是他们现在不准我审问船员 |
[14:46] | Wait a minute. Aren’t you forgetting something? | 等等 你是不是忘了什么事 |
[14:49] | Those divers brought that ship to us. | 那些潜水员把那艘船带到我们的视线里 |
[14:51] | There’s literally a warehouse full of clues. | 还有一间满是线索的仓库 |
[14:57] | Are you suggesting that we break in | 你是说我们要偷偷进去 |
[14:58] | and conduct our own search? | 展开我们自己的的调查吗 |
[15:00] | No, I’m suggesting we go to Katz’s and get a sandwich, | 不 我是在说我们去卡茨小屋吃个三明治 |
[15:02] | and then we break into the warehouse. | 然后再偷偷潜入那间仓库 |
[15:04] | Never pull a job on an empty stomach. | 绝对别饿着肚子干活 |
[15:06] | Good point. Let’s go. | 说得对 走吧 |
[15:14] | Abraham! Over here. | 亚伯拉罕 这边 |
[15:17] | This guy, Rick’s, got some incredible stuff. | 这个里克有一些令人难以置信的东西 |
[15:19] | When’s the estate sale is what I want to know. | 我只想知道房产拍卖会是哪一天 |
[15:25] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[15:41] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:55] | He was shot. | 他是被枪杀的 |
[15:58] | Oh, God. Look at those teeth. | 天呐 看看这些牙齿 |
[16:05] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[16:09] | Quick. | 快躲起来 |
[16:24] | I should have brought my gun. | 我就应该把枪带来 |
[16:25] | They’re all antiques. They wouldn’t have worked. | 这些都是古董 最好别用枪 |
[16:31] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[16:37] | God, he’s trashing the place. | 天呐 他在破坏这里 |
[16:39] | Those are fragile artifacts. We have to stop him. | 这些都是易碎的古董 我们得阻止他 |
[16:42] | As a fragile artifact myself, let him be. | 我也是个易碎的古董 随他去吧 |
[16:48] | He’s here illegally. | 他进入这里是违法的 |
[16:49] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[16:56] | Stop! | 住手 |
[16:58] | No, no, no. Henry! | 不不不 亨利 |
[17:03] | NYPD! | 纽约警察局 |
[17:04] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:06] | Hands where I can see ’em! | 高举双手 |
[17:08] | Hands up! | 举起双手 |
[17:10] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[17:14] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会跑来这里 |
[17:18] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[17:21] | I’m glad we had that sandwich first. | 幸好我们事先吃了个三明治 |
[17:35] | All right, I covered for you. | 好了 我替你掩饰过去了 |
[17:36] | Reece thinks we went to that warehouse together, | 里斯以为你是和我们一起去仓库的 |
[17:38] | and Abe was omitted from that report. | 而且我在报告里也没提起亚伯 |
[17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:42] | Henry, what the hell is going on with you? | 亨利 你到底是怎么回事 |
[17:44] | What were you doing in that warehouse? | 你去那间仓库干什么 |
[17:45] | Examining the artifacts | 检查里克 |
[17:47] | that Rick recovered from the Empress of Africa. | 从非洲女皇号那重新找回的古董 |
[17:48] | I still believe that hidden among them | 我仍然相信在那些古董当中 |
[17:51] | lies the clue to his murder. | 隐藏着他被谋杀的线索 |
[17:52] | That ship has been at the bottom of the ocean for 200 years. | 那艘船已经沉于海底两百年了 |
[17:55] | This is obsessive, even for you. | 就算对象是你 这也太偏执了 |
[17:58] | I prefer… passionate to obsessive. | 我更偏向于”有热情”这个说法 |
[18:01] | Your hang-up with that ship | 你担心那艘船 |
[18:02] | is deeper than Rick Rasmussen’s murder. | 已经胜于担心里克·拉斯穆森的谋杀案了 |
[18:05] | What is it? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[18:10] | When the Empress went down, | 在女皇号沉船时 |
[18:13] | 300 souls died with her. | 三百个灵魂随之逝去 |
[18:17] | What happened aboard that ship was a crime. | 在船上所发生的事属于犯罪行为 |
[18:19] | Aren’t we supposed to investigate? | 难道我们不应该调查吗 |
[18:21] | I appreciate that, Henry. | 我很欣赏你的考量 亨利 |
[18:22] | I really do, but we have a murder to solve today. | 真的 但现今我们有一起谋杀案要调查 |
[18:27] | I need you here in the present. | 我需要你把精力放在这案子上 |
[18:31] | You know, I admit — you got me breaking into | 我承认 我闯入里克的仓库时 |
[18:33] | Rick’s warehouse, so what? | 被你们逮到了 那又怎么样 |
[18:34] | Uh, it’s 30 days in jail? I’ll take it. | 蹲三十天牢 我接受 |
[18:38] | And what happens when we test your blood | 那如果我们把你的血液与在里克身上 |
[18:39] | against the samples we found on Rick’s body? | 所找到的做对比时 又会怎么样呢 |
[18:41] | Yeah, you know we can arrest you on a murder charge right now? | 知道吗 我们现在就能以谋杀罪名逮捕你 |
[18:46] | I went to see Rick ’cause he owed me. | 我去看里克 是因为他欠我 |
[18:48] | We were partners, friends before that. | 我们先是朋友 然后成为拍档 |
[18:51] | We found the Empress and decided to go after it. | 我们发现了女皇号 决定去搜寻 |
[18:54] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[18:56] | Empress was deep. | 女皇号沉在深海中 |
[18:58] | We weren’t equipped for it. | 我们的装备当时不过关 |
[19:02] | And then we lost a diver. | 结果我们失去了一个潜水员 |
[19:04] | The man died. | 那人死了 |
[19:05] | Was it Rick’s fault? | 是因为里克 |
[19:07] | You’re damn right it was, and I said so. | 太对了 就是因为他 我就是这么说的 |
[19:08] | Bastard thought I’d lost my stomach for it, | 那混蛋认为我没胆量 |
[19:10] | and he cut me out. | 所以把我排挤出去 |
[19:12] | Then you went to collect it, Rick said no, | 然后你去分捞上来的东西 里克不同意 |
[19:14] | you got in a fight, and you killed him. | 你们大打出手 然后你杀了他 |
[19:16] | That makes sense. | 这倒是说得通 |
[19:19] | Rick and I were friends a long time, | 我和里克是认识了很久的朋友 |
[19:21] | went on a lot of dives, | 一起潜水很多次 |
[19:23] | saved each other on more than one occasion. | 我们不止一次救了对方 |
[19:25] | I didn’t kill an old friend | 我没用那支在我们十六岁时 |
[19:26] | with a harpoon that we found off Montauk when we were 16. | 在蒙塔克发现的鱼叉杀死我的老朋友 |
[19:30] | All right, you knew where the Empress was. | 既然你知道女皇号在哪 |
[19:33] | Why didn’t you go after it yourself? | 那你为什么不自己去找 |
[19:35] | I told you, it was too deep. | 我和你说了 船沉得太深 |
[19:36] | Rick had to spend millions reoutfitting his boat. | 里克得花费数百万来重新装备他的船 |
[19:39] | – What about the gold? – I don’t know. | -那些金子呢 -我不知道 |
[19:42] | Old sea dog must have found some financier to bankroll him, | 老海狗肯定找了一些资本家来为他提供资金 |
[19:45] | like a Wall Street guy. | 就是华尔街的那种富豪 |
[19:48] | Those are the real pirates. | 那些人才是真正的强盗 |
[19:58] | Talk about a cold case. | 说到悬案 |
[20:00] | We found these remains in our victim’s warehouse last night. | 这是我们昨天在受害者的仓库找到的残骸 |
[20:04] | They were from a 200-year-old shipwreck. | 都是来自一艘两百年前的沉船 |
[20:07] | Let’s find out what happened to him. | 我们来查查他身上发生了什么事吧 |
[20:08] | 200 years old. | 已有两百年之久 |
[20:10] | Guess there aren’t any aye-witnesses? | 我猜没有海盗整人存在了吧 |
[20:14] | Okay, I’m done. | 好吧 我闭嘴 |
[20:17] | Looks like our subject was murdered, | 看来这具尸骸的主人是被人谋杀的 |
[20:19] | Shot in the head with a musket ball. | 被一颗火枪子弹打中脑门 |
[20:21] | The filed teeth implied that he was from West Africa, | 锋利的牙齿意味着他是来自非洲西部 |
[20:23] | therefore a slave aboard the ship. | 因此有一个奴隶登上了那艘船 |
[20:25] | Oh. At least they gave him a decent burial. | 至少他们体面地安葬了他 |
[20:30] | You’re right. Why was he in a coffin? | 说得对 那他为什么会在棺材里 |
[20:33] | A dead slave would have been cast overboard, | 死去的奴隶应该会被抛入大海 |
[20:36] | but this man was cared for — | 但是这个人却得到妥善地善后 |
[20:37] | His death treated with dignity. | 他的葬礼得到了尊严的对待 |
[20:59] | Dr. Morgan. A word. | 摩根医生 有话和你说 |
[21:07] | Something went missing, a key. | 有样东西不见了 是一把钥匙 |
[21:11] | Do you know anything about that? | 这件事你知情吗 |
[21:13] | Of course not. Are you accusing me? | 当然不知情 你是在把责任归咎于我吗 |
[21:18] | You may be the owner’s son, | 也许你是老板的儿子 |
[21:22] | but out here, I’m judge and jury. | 但是在这里 由我掌权 |
[21:26] | Make one wrong move… | 如果做错一丁点事 |
[21:29] | And what? | 会怎么样 |
[21:32] | Sir, we need the Doctor. | 长官 我们需要医生 |
[21:34] | There’s a slave with fever. | 有个奴隶发烧了 |
[21:36] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[21:38] | Well, allow me to see him. I can help. | 让我去看看他吧 我能帮忙 |
[21:44] | Remember what I said, Doctor. | 记住我所说的话 医生 |
[21:49] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[21:51] | Are you in the present? | 你的注意力在这里吗 |
[21:52] | Yes, of course. | 在 当然在 |
[21:54] | What of George Speece? | 你认为乔治·斯宾思怎么样 |
[21:55] | Well, we’re still running down his alibi, | 我们还在调查他的不在场证明 |
[21:57] | but between us, I don’t think he’s our guy. | 但我只告诉你 我认为他不是我们要找的疑犯 |
[22:00] | He did turn us on, however, to another suspect. | 然而 他却让我们发现另一个疑犯 |
[22:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:03] | A financier. | 一个资本家 |
[22:04] | Rick’s bank records confirmed | 里克的银行记录证实了 |
[22:06] | that he spent the last eight months | 他在过去的八个月里 |
[22:07] | reoutfitting his ship to the tune of $1.7 million. | 花了共计170万美金来重新装备了他的船 |
[22:13] | Where did that money come from? | 那笔钱从哪来的 |
[22:14] | Well, the invoices were paid | 单据都是由一家名叫 |
[22:15] | by a company called the Lagos Group. | 拉各斯集团的公司支付的 |
[22:18] | It’s owned by Isaac Monroe. | 公司老总叫艾萨克·门罗 |
[22:20] | Maybe he knows about the gold. | 也许他知道那些金子的事 |
[22:21] | He’s giving a speech tonight at the Explorer’s club. | 他今晚会在探险者俱乐部发表讲话 |
[22:25] | Do you know it? | 你知道吗 |
[22:26] | Of course. | 当然知道 |
[22:26] | Founded in 1904 by Adolphus Greely | 1904年由阿道弗斯·格里利 |
[22:29] | and Marshall Saville. | 和马歇尔·萨维尔所建立的 |
[22:30] | Are you a member? | 你是会员吗 |
[22:31] | I, uh, have a subscription to their magazine. | 我有订阅他们的杂志 |
[22:35] | Great. Let’s go, I need you. | 好极了 走吧 我需要你 |
[22:38] | Oh, we’ll have to change. | 我们得换身衣服 |
[22:39] | It’ll likely be a black-tie affair. | 可能需要正装出席 |
[22:41] | Not for us. | 我们不需要 |
[22:50] | It would have taken us 10 minutes | 只需要十分钟时间 |
[22:51] | to make ourselves presentable. | 我们就能打扮得大方得体 |
[22:53] | You look fine. | 你看起来不错 |
[22:57] | Hey, this must be the diver George told us about. | 这肯定那个乔治和我们提到过的潜水员 |
[23:01] | He died on one of Rick’s salvages, | 他死于里克的一次海上打捞 |
[23:04] | and that must be our financier. | 那个肯定就是我们要找的资本家 |
[23:06] | If everyone will please take their seats, | 大家请入座 |
[23:08] | we are about to begin. | 我们马上就要开始了 |
[23:09] | Excuse me, Mr. Monroe? | 打扰一下 门罗先生 |
[23:11] | I am Detective Martinez. This is Dr. Henry Morgan. | 我是马丁内兹警探 这位是亨利·摩根医生 |
[23:15] | If you don’t mind, I’ll be with you in a moment. | 如果你们不介意 请稍等我一会 |
[23:17] | Wait, we’re investigating Rick Rasmussen’s murder. | 等等 我们正调查里克·拉斯穆森的谋杀案 |
[23:20] | We believe his death is connected | 我们相信他的死和他凭你的资助 |
[23:21] | to something he salvaged from the sea on your behalf. | 从沉船所打捞到的物品到有关 |
[23:24] | I hate this, I really do. | 我讨厌这样 真的 |
[23:26] | W– sir, we need to talk. | 先生 我们需要谈谈 |
[23:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, Isaac Monroe. | 女士们先生们 有请艾萨克·门罗 |
[23:30] | I hate public speaking. | 我讨厌上台讲话 |
[23:32] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[23:38] | Why, he’s a little full of himself, huh? | 为什么 他显得有点自满呢 |
[23:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, to be honest with you, | 女士们先生们 老实和你们说 |
[23:44] | I’m not much of an adventurer. | 我不是一个好的冒险家 |
[23:46] | I’ve been known to get lost in my own office. | 众所周知 我迷恋自己的办公室 |
[23:51] | I refuse to sleep in a tent. | 我拒绝睡在帐篷里 |
[23:53] | Meaning, I’d be useless on an expedition. | 就是说在探险队中 我无用武之地 |
[23:56] | I’m just the money guy, | 我只是个投资商 |
[23:57] | so instead of me telling you | 所以与其告诉你们 |
[23:59] | how much this particular find means to me, | 这项特别的发现对我来说有多么重要 |
[24:02] | allow me to put my money where my mouth is. | 不如告诉你们我投资的收获 |
[24:08] | $7 million in gold recovered from the Empress of Africa, | 在非洲女皇号上所找到价值七百万美元的黄金 |
[24:13] | a 19th-century slave ship. | 那是一艘十九世纪的奴隶船 |
[24:18] | And tonight, it is my pleasure to announce | 今晚 我很荣幸地宣布 |
[24:21] | that all the proceeds from this expedition | 在这次探险中获得的所有收益 |
[24:25] | will be donated | 将会被捐赠于 |
[24:27] | to the Walker Institute for history education. | 沃克研究所作为历史教育经费 |
[24:33] | Did he just give away his motive? | 他刚把他的动机都捐了出去吗 |
[24:38] | I think he also winked at you. | 我想他还对你放电了 |
[24:49] | You lied to us, Mr. Monroe. | 你骗了我们 门罗先生 |
[24:52] | You do have a flair for public speaking. | 你的确有演说的天赋 |
[24:54] | I said I didn’t like it. | 我说的是不喜欢 |
[24:56] | I didn’t say I wasn’t any good at it. | 我没说我不擅长 |
[24:58] | I’m gonna have to ask you to come with me. | 请你跟我们走一趟 |
[24:59] | So you think I killed Rick Rasmussen | 你觉得是我杀了里克·拉斯穆森 |
[25:02] | for the treasure I just gave away? | 为了夺回我刚送出的财宝 |
[25:04] | Philanthropy aside, | 不说慈善事业 |
[25:05] | the gold that you donated belonged to Rick. | 你捐出去的金子属于里克 |
[25:07] | It belonged to me | 是我的金子 |
[25:08] | and everything else recovered from the Empress of Africa. | 从非洲女皇那里打捞出来的东西都是我的 |
[25:11] | He handed the gold over to you? | 他把金子给你了吗 |
[25:13] | That’s correct, per my contract with Captain Rasmussen. | 没错 根据我与拉斯穆森船长的合约 |
[25:18] | Dr. Morgan? Dr. Henry Morgan? | 摩根医生 亨利·摩根医生 |
[25:20] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[25:22] | If this is about my suit, | 如果是因为我的衣服 |
[25:23] | I would have dressed properly, but — | 我也想穿得很得体 但是 |
[25:25] | There’s a call for you, sir. | 有电话找您 先生 |
[25:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[25:34] | You still want to take me in? | 你还想逮捕我吗 |
[25:37] | No, that won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[25:39] | A few hours alone with you under the lights — | 在审讯室灯下和你单独相处几小时 |
[25:42] | that’s more interesting than this party. | 比这个派对有趣多了 |
[25:44] | Thank you for your time, Mr. Monroe. | 谢谢你 门罗先生 |
[25:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:47] | That came off all wrong. | 我说错了 |
[25:49] | I was just…enjoying our little chat is all. | 我只是 很享受我们的聊天 |
[25:52] | Sir, I’m working. | 先生 我在工作 |
[25:53] | And when you’re not working? | 你什么时候下班 |
[25:55] | I’m a cop. You are a suspect. | 我是警察 你是嫌疑犯 |
[25:59] | You’re thinking twice about that date with me now, aren’t you? | 你在重新考虑和我约会的事 对吗 |
[26:02] | What date? | 什么约会 |
[26:03] | That’s not an answer. That’s a question. | 这不算回答 这是问题 |
[26:07] | Good night, Mr. Monroe. | 晚安 门罗先生 |
[26:12] | Night, detective. | 晚安 警官 |
[26:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:17] | I hope you’re enjoying yourself, Henry, | 希望你玩得愉快 亨利 |
[26:20] | despite being so underdressed for such an occasion. | 因为你穿得实在是太不得体了 |
[26:34] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[26:34] | To celebrate the discovery of the Empress of Africa, | 来庆祝非洲女皇号的发现 |
[26:39] | your ship. | 你的船 |
[26:41] | How did you know I was on — | 你怎么知道我… |
[26:42] | History fascinates me… | 我对历史很感兴趣 |
[26:45] | …especially yours. | 尤其是你的历史 |
[26:47] | Henry Morgan, born 1779, | 亨利·摩根 1779年出生 |
[26:52] | presumed lost at sea, | 据称1814年 |
[26:54] | Empress of Africa, 1814. | 乘坐非洲女皇号在海上失踪 |
[26:57] | resurfaced 1815. | 1815年重新露面 |
[26:59] | Committed to an asylum in the same year. | 同年被送进了收容所 |
[27:03] | The ship was your first death, wasn’t it? | 那艘船是你第一次死 对吗 |
[27:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:08] | I didn’t take you for a slaver. | 我没想到你是奴隶贩子 |
[27:11] | I wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[27:13] | I was trying to free them. | 我是想放他们自由 |
[27:16] | And the weapon you were killed with? | 你被杀的武器是什么 |
[27:21] | The captain’s flintlock. | 船长的燧发枪 |
[27:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:26] | We’re looking for the same thing, Henry. | 我们在找 同样的东西 亨利 |
[27:31] | A way out. | 解决永生的方法 |
[27:52] | It’s the same pistol, isn’t it? | 是同一把枪 不对吗 |
[27:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:56] | That pistol is worth more than all the gold in the world. | 那把枪比世上所有金子都值钱 |
[28:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:06] | Why, Adam? | 为什么 亚当 |
[28:12] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[28:15] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[28:21] | No one. | 没有啊 |
[28:33] | 今晚一起吃饭吗 艾萨克 | |
[28:35] | You can go. | 你可以去 |
[28:36] | Isaac’s alibi actually checked out. | 艾萨克的不在场证明成立 |
[28:38] | The guy was giving a speech at the Louvre | 里克被杀的那天 |
[28:41] | the day Rick was killed. | 他在卢浮宫做演讲 |
[28:42] | Flew back on his G5 that night. | 晚上坐私人G5飞回来的 |
[28:45] | What’s he after? | 那他想要什么 |
[28:46] | My guess — you. | 我猜 是你 |
[28:49] | Come on, Jo. | 去吧 乔 |
[28:51] | What are you gonna do? | 不然你要怎么样 |
[28:52] | Are you gonna have dinner at your desk again? | 又要在办公室吃晚餐了吗 |
[28:56] | Go have fun. | 去玩玩吧 |
[28:58] | You deserve it. | 你也该走出来了 |
[29:03] | Hey, got a package for you. | 有你的快递 |
[29:05] | Looks cool. | 包装挺帅的 |
[29:13] | 你的枪 亚当 | |
[29:17] | Nice gun. | 这枪不错 |
[29:19] | Yes. | 确实 |
[29:21] | I, uh, requested it from the Explorer’s Club. | 我从探索者俱乐部要来的 |
[29:24] | It was found on the shipwreck that Rick discovered. | 是里克发现的轮船残骸里找到的 |
[29:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:29] | You know? | 你知道 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I read it on your Explorer’s Cub journal here, right? | 对 我在你的探险者俱乐部刊里看到了 |
[29:33] | They did a whole photo spread and everything. | 还放了大型照片 |
[29:35] | Kinda cool. | 挺帅的 |
[29:37] | You read my magazines? | 你有看我的杂志 |
[29:38] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[29:41] | Well, thank you, Lucas. That’ll be all. | 谢谢你 卢卡斯 就这样吧 |
[29:43] | You know, the flintlock pistol took over a minute to reload, | 其实那把燧发枪重新装弹很慢 |
[29:47] | and its accuracy was only 15 feet. | 而且精准射程不到五米 |
[29:48] | Kind of a lame gun, honestly. | 其实不算什么好枪 |
[29:50] | Yes, well, how interesting. | 没错 很有趣 |
[29:51] | I mean, how much of a tool | 要是被这么一把枪射死 |
[29:52] | would you have to be to get shot by that? | 那人得有多蠢啊 |
[29:55] | Right? You could just duck down | 对吧 只要趴下一闪 |
[29:56] | or, like, jog away at a moderate pace. | 或者用中速跑开 |
[29:59] | Look, uh, Lucas, I need to be alone. | 卢卡斯 我要一个人待着 |
[30:01] | I do have work to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[30:02] | What? What work? I can help. | 什么工作 我可以帮忙 |
[30:04] | I don’t even know what we’re following here — | 我甚至不知道我们在追查什么 |
[30:06] | the 200-year-old slave ship or the dead sea captain. | 是两百年前的奴隶船还是安格死了的船长 |
[30:09] | You know, I-I-I don’t think | 我相信福尔摩斯和 |
[30:10] | that Holmes and Watson had this problem. | 华生之间没有这个问题 |
[30:13] | Sherlock Holmes? | 名侦探福尔摩斯吗 |
[30:15] | Have you been talking about partners this whole time? | 原来你想说的是伙伴关系啊 |
[30:16] | Oh, my god. Yes, doc, yes. | 天呐 没错 医生 没错 |
[30:19] | That’s what we’ve been talking about. | 我是在跟你聊搭档这事 |
[30:20] | Okay, so you’re the doctor, so you’re obviously Watson, | 既然你是医生 你就当华生吧 |
[30:23] | and I’m the slightly odd but hot mad genius, | 我虽然有点古怪 不过我是个狂热的天才 |
[30:26] | so that makes me Sherlock. | 所以我来当福尔摩斯 |
[30:30] | Heterochromia. | 异色症 |
[30:31] | He has different-color eyes. | 他两只眼睛的颜色不同 |
[30:32] | What? | 什么 |
[30:33] | Brock Healey, the diver who perished nine months ago. | 布洛克·希利 九个月前死亡的潜水员 |
[30:36] | He has a genetic abnormality. | 他有遗传异常 |
[30:38] | Okay, fine. You’re Sherlock. | 好吧 你才是福尔摩斯 |
[30:40] | I have to tell Jo. | 我要通知乔 |
[30:42] | What? Okay, b-but — but I’m still Watson, though, right? | 好 不过华生还是由我来当 是吧 |
[30:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:10] | Detective Martinez. | 马丁内兹警探 |
[31:12] | Jo. | 乔 |
[31:15] | Did you find the place okay? | 这里还算好找吧 |
[31:17] | I did, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[31:18] | You sent your limo, so it made it easy. | 你有派人来接 很省事 |
[31:22] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[31:24] | I thought I’d cook, actually. | 事实上 我觉的可以由我掌勺 |
[31:28] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[31:32] | Where’s Jo? I need her. | 乔在哪里 我要找她 |
[31:34] | She’s on a date, believe it or not, | 她去约会了 不可思议吧 |
[31:35] | and there’s no way we’re interrupting that. | 总之我们不能打扰她约会 |
[31:36] | What is it? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:38] | Brock Healey, the diver who died searching for the Empress, | 在搜索女皇号时身亡的潜水员布洛克·希利 |
[31:42] | he had heterochromia. | 有异色症 |
[31:43] | Different-colored eyes. | 两只眼睛的颜色不同 |
[31:45] | One green, one blue, just like Margo. | 一只是绿色 一只是蓝色 跟玛歌一样 |
[31:50] | It’s a genetic trait. They’re siblings. | 这是遗传特性 他们是兄妹 |
[31:52] | This isn’t about gold. | 这跟黄金无关 |
[31:53] | It’s revenge. | 这是复仇 |
[31:54] | Margo killed Rick for getting her brother killed. | 玛歌杀了里克为她哥报仇 |
[31:57] | Ping her phone, find her. | 追踪她的手机信号 把她找出来 |
[32:12] | I hope I’m not being too forward, dinner at my place. | 让你来家里吃晚餐 希望没进展太快 |
[32:18] | Mm, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:20] | I brought my gun. | 我带了我的枪 |
[32:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:23] | No, not really. | 不 不是 |
[32:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:27] | Tonight, you don’t need to be a cop. | 今晚 卸下你当警察的担子 |
[32:45] | I’ve dreamt of having this view since I was a kid. | 打从儿时 我就想着要这样的景观 |
[32:48] | It never gets old. | 它永远不会过时 |
[32:51] | Where are you from, exactly? | 你住在哪里 |
[32:52] | Up there, 116th Street. | 在那里 116号大街 |
[32:57] | I probably shouldn’t. | 我不能喝酒 |
[32:59] | I think I can get you home safely. | 我会让你安全到家的 |
[33:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:02] | Limo back to the real world after the perfect date, huh? | 完美约会结束后 由南瓜马车带回现实 |
[33:05] | Yeah, did sound like the the rich guy, didn’t I? | 这听起来 我还是个有钱的人 |
[33:09] | Sorry. I was trying to hide that. | 抱歉 我想深藏不露的 |
[33:11] | Oh, well, I’m a detective, so… | 我是个警探… |
[33:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:15] | Now, how did you put it? | 放下你的身份吧 |
[33:16] | Let’s — let’s get back to the perfect date. | 继续我们美妙的约会 |
[33:20] | Isaac, are you about to make a move? | 艾萨克 你是准备对我下手了吗 |
[33:22] | Jo, please. We just met. | 乔 我们刚认识 |
[33:25] | I never make a move on the first date. | 我绝不会在初次约会时蠢蠢欲动 |
[33:30] | Marvin Gaye, huh? | 你是在放马文·盖伊啊 |
[33:33] | Now, how did he get on there? This is not my playlist. | 怎么会是他 我的播放列表没有他的音乐 |
[33:36] | I’m a detective, remember? | 我是警探 别忘了 |
[33:37] | Oh, that’s right. It is my playlist. | 好吧 这是我的播放列表 |
[33:42] | And I’m considering making a move. | 而我的确在考虑对你下手 |
[33:49] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[33:50] | Do you mind if I just — | 你介意我… |
[33:52] | Oh, Yes. It’s… | 不 就在… |
[34:05] | Last ping from Margo’s phone | 玛歌手机最后的信号 |
[34:06] | came from a tower located at 74th and Park. | 来自74号大街和帕克路的信号塔 |
[34:10] | That’s Isaac Monroe’s building. | 那是艾萨克·门罗的住所 |
[34:12] | I need to call Jo. | 我要打给乔 |
[34:13] | He financed the dive. | 是他赞助了下海的资金 |
[34:16] | Her brother would still be alive if it weren’t for him. | 如果不是他出资 她哥可能还活着 |
[34:18] | Her phone’s off. | 她关机了 |
[34:19] | Next right, take Park. | 下个路口转右 驶向帕克路 |
[34:22] | What are you doing, Martinez? | 你在干什么 马丁内兹 |
[34:24] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[34:27] | You just met him. He was a suspect in your case. | 你刚认识他 他是你案子的嫌疑人 |
[34:32] | Okay. You have to go now. | 好吧 你得走了 |
[34:38] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[34:41] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[34:46] | Margo, drop the knife! | 玛歌 把刀放下 |
[34:53] | Mr. Monroe, this is the NYPD. Please open up. | 门罗先生 纽约警局 请开门 |
[35:01] | Oh, man, Marvin Gaye? | 天呐 在放马文·盖伊 |
[35:04] | What does that mean? | 这有什么关系 |
[35:05] | Doc, please. There’s like a 70% chance | 医生 这表示有百分之七十的可能性 |
[35:07] | they’re in the middle of… you know. | 他们正在…你懂的 |
[35:11] | On a first date? | 初次约会就… |
[35:12] | Yeah, this could be an epic mistake. | 这可能会是史诗级错误 |
[35:16] | Mr. Monroe! | 门罗先生 |
[35:31] | In my opinion, that is not sex. | 我听着那不像滚床单 |
[35:39] | Drop it! It’s over. | 放下 结束了 |
[35:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:52] | You brought your gun on a date? | 你约会还带着枪 |
[36:01] | So, this woman, Margo, | 这个叫玛歌的女人 |
[36:04] | she blames me for her brother’s death? | 认为她哥哥的死是我的错 |
[36:05] | You and Rick Rasmussen. | 里克·拉斯穆森和你 |
[36:07] | When Margo read about your donation in the paper, | 玛歌在报纸上看到你捐赠的消息 |
[36:09] | she connected you to the shipwreck. | 把你和残骸联系到一起 |
[36:11] | She believed it was you that forced Rick to dive deeper. | 她相信是你强迫里克往更深处潜 |
[36:14] | Mr. Monroe, you’ve had a rough night, but try to relax. | 门罗先生 你今晚是不好过 但放松点 |
[36:17] | There’s nothing to worry about now | 现在不用担心 |
[36:19] | thanks to Detective Martinez here. | 多亏了马丁内兹警探 |
[36:24] | Detective Hanson, may I have a word with you? | 汉森警探 我能和您说句话吗 |
[36:38] | Perfect end to the perfect date, huh? | 完美约会的完美结尾 |
[36:42] | Sorry. We don’t have to do it again. | 抱歉 我们不用再来一次了 |
[36:44] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[36:47] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[36:49] | There’s no way you can refuse me a second date. | 你要拒绝我再约你简直没门 |
[36:53] | Okay. Another try, then. | 好的 那就再试一次 |
[36:57] | And this time, no gun. | 这次不许带枪 |
[37:11] | Dr. Morgan. | 摩根医生 |
[37:12] | Sir. | 先生 |
[37:13] | If you have a moment, might I ask you a question. | 有空的话 能问你个事吗 |
[37:16] | Shoot. | 说 |
[37:17] | The Empress wasn’t Rick’s obsession, was it? | 并不是里克执着于女皇号 是吗 |
[37:20] | It was yours. | 而是你 |
[37:24] | You knew its location. | 你知道它的地点 |
[37:26] | You’d found a map. | 你找到了地图 |
[37:35] | It was handwritten, this map, | 地图是手绘的 |
[37:38] | by one of the sailors aboard the ship. | 船上的一位水手画的 |
[37:41] | His name was Ejiro. | 他叫吉罗 |
[37:43] | He was a scholar, a teacher. | 生前是位学者 一位老师 |
[37:45] | But on board the Empress of Africa, | 但在非洲女皇号上 |
[37:47] | just another slave, | 只不过是300个奴隶中的 |
[37:49] | along with 300 others, | 某个奴隶 |
[37:51] | locked in the belly of the ship. | 被锁在那艘船的舱内 |
[37:57] | Do you know what happened to them? | 你知道他们后来怎样了吗 |
[37:59] | Well, the story is a little vague, | 故事已经不真切了 |
[38:00] | but one of the crew members was shot by the captain | 但在那船上有个船员 |
[38:04] | in the ship’s hull. | 被船长击毙了 |
[38:12] | Get him out of here! | 把他弄出去 |
[38:17] | A key fell from the dead man. | 一把钥匙从那个死人的身上掉下 |
[38:32] | Soon after, they rose up, freed themselves, | 很快他们起义反抗 解放自己 |
[38:36] | and took control of the ship, | 并接管了船只 |
[38:38] | but it was, uh, damaged beyond repair. | 但损坏的船只已经无法整修了 |
[38:42] | Amazingly, they made it up north, | 但奇迹般的 他们往北行驶了 |
[38:44] | and when the ship finally went under, | 在船最后沉没之前 |
[38:45] | they escaped to free soil. | 他们逃到了自由的土地上 |
[38:50] | Only the map and their story survived. | 只有这张地图和他们的故事还存在 |
[38:57] | They lived. | 他们活下来了 |
[38:59] | They made it far enough north to live as free men, | 他们往北远走到能做自由人的土地上 |
[39:03] | and 200 years later, | 两百年后 |
[39:06] | one of their descendants could find that ship, | 他们中的一个后辈得以找到那艘船 |
[39:09] | tell their story — our story — | 说出他们的故事 我们的故事 |
[39:15] | all because someone dropped a key. | 都因某人掉落的钥匙而起 |
[39:36] | For 200 years, I thought I’d gotten them killed… | 两百年来 我一直以为我害他们被杀了… |
[39:40] | But I was cursed because of it. | 我是因此而受了诅咒 |
[39:42] | In my completely unscientfic opinion, | 以我完全非科学观念来看 |
[39:44] | you are not cursed, Henry. | 你并没有被诅咒 亨利 |
[39:50] | And now I think this conversation. | 现在我觉得这次谈话 |
[39:52] | needs another bottle — ’84 Rieti. | 需要再来一瓶 84年列蒂 |
[39:56] | A great alienist once told me. | 一位伟大的精神病学家曾跟我说 |
[39:58] | That we must face those moments we choose to forget. | 我们必须面对我们选择遗忘的时刻 |
[40:02] | Only by confronting our fears | 只有直面我们的恐惧 |
[40:04] | are we able to grow, to change, | 才能成长 改变 |
[40:07] | and to be able to face our next. | 才能勇敢面对下一次挑战 |
[40:15] | Well, Henry, do you have it? | 亨利 你拿到了吗 |
[40:27] | Yes. | 拿到了 |
[40:30] | Why is it important, Adam? | 它为何如此重要 亚当 |
[40:33] | Do you know what a Pugio is? | 你知道什么是Pugio吗 |
[40:35] | A roman dagger. | 一种罗马匕首 |
[40:37] | I was stabbed with one in the stomach 2,000 years ago. | 两千年前我肚子上被刺了一刀 |
[40:41] | Excruciating way to die. | 死时极其痛苦 |
[40:44] | The great curse for the immortal | 不死最大的诅咒 |
[40:46] | is that time ceases to exist. | 就是时间不复存在 |
[40:50] | I think that’s what I miss the most, | 我想那就是我最怀念的事了 |
[40:52] | feeling like every minute, every second | 感受到每分每秒 |
[40:56] | could be your last. | 也许都是你最后的时刻 |
[41:00] | The gun, Adam. | 那把枪 亚当 |
[41:02] | Something different about it, isn’t there? | 有些与众不同 是不是 |
[41:05] | I believe that the only thing that can kill us | 我相信只有造成我们不死的武器 |
[41:09] | is the weapon that made us this way. | 才能真正杀死我们 |
[41:13] | Intriguing, isn’t it? | 是不是很迷人 |
[41:16] | Sadly, | 可惜 |
[41:16] | my dagger was lost, but when I had it, | 我的匕首丢失了 但就算当我拥有时 |
[41:19] | I still never summoned up the courage to test my theory. | 也没法鼓足勇气来验证我的理论 |
[41:25] | Be a sport. | 兄弟讲义气 |
[41:27] | Let me know if you work up the nerve. | 鼓起勇气的时候告诉我一声 |
[42:01] | Abraham? | 亚伯拉罕 |
[42:02] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[42:02] | The, uh, clock on the mantel, | 壁炉上的钟 |
[42:05] | it’s ticking. | 在滴答作响 |
[42:06] | Did you have it fixed? | 你修了没有 |
[42:08] | It’s always ticking. | 它一直都在滴答响 |
[42:10] | I wind it every day. | 我每天都上发条 |
[42:14] | You okay, Henry? | 你没事吧 亨利 |