时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You put the saffron in? | 你放番红花了吗 |
[00:04] | Well, of course I put saffron in. | 我当然放番红花了 |
[00:05] | It’s mom’s recipe. | 按妈妈菜谱做的 |
[00:11] | It’s delicious. | 好美味 |
[00:12] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[00:13] | Well, this is nice, isn’t it? | 这很棒 对吧 |
[00:15] | Been a while since we’ve had a meal | 我们一起共进一顿没有尸体或者 |
[00:16] | without dead bodies or waiting for Jo to call. | 等着乔打电话来的晚餐都是很久之前的事了 |
[00:19] | Well, she won’t — not tonight, anyway. | 她不会的 至少今晚不会 |
[00:21] | She’s on a date. | 她今天有约会 |
[00:22] | Jo’s on a date? | 乔有约会 |
[00:25] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[00:25] | Gentleman by the name of Isaac Monroe. | 一位名叫艾萨克·门罗的先生 |
[00:28] | He’s a hotelier. | 他是个酒店大亨 |
[00:29] | Doesn’t sound like Jo’s type. | 听上去不是乔喜欢的类型 |
[00:30] | I’m not sure if it’s a type, Abraham. | 我不觉得这是种类型 亚伯拉罕 |
[00:32] | It’s a job. | 这是一份工作 |
[00:33] | What else do we know about this guy? | 我们还知道这个男的什么信息 |
[00:34] | I mean, his personality. What’s he like? | 我是说他的性格 他是怎么样的人 |
[00:36] | Well, he’s intelligent, | 他很聪明 |
[00:39] | driven, rich. | 有追求 有钱 |
[00:41] | Rich? Not impressed. | 有钱 不喜欢 |
[00:43] | At least she’s getting back out there. | 至少她现在重新开始约会了 |
[00:48] | The Trash Bar? I love this place. | 废柴吧 我爱这个地方 |
[00:51] | I used to come here when I was a kid. | 我还小的时候常来这里 |
[00:52] | You know, this place was actually opened before CBGB. | 这地方其实比CBGB开的还要早 |
[00:56] | Not till I bought it, actually. | 其实是在我买下之后才开的 |
[00:58] | You own the Trash Bar? | 你是废柴吧的主人 |
[01:00] | For about another week. | 还可以做差不多一周的店主 |
[01:02] | This is our farewell party. | 这是我们的告别派对 |
[01:04] | Place will be torn down next Friday. | 这地方下周五就要被拆了 |
[01:06] | This is the site of your new hotel? | 这是你新酒店的选址 |
[01:08] | Well, this — this place is a New York landmark. | 这可是纽约的地标 |
[01:11] | It had its moments. Now it’s over. | 它曾经辉煌过 现在结束了 |
[01:14] | No! | 不 |
[01:15] | No, it is raw and authentic, | 不 这是纯天然 最正宗的 |
[01:18] | and it is… | 而且这里… |
[01:19] | full of drugs. | 充斥着毒品 |
[01:23] | How about for tonight you forget you’re a cop? | 不如今晚你忘记自己是个警察 |
[01:45] | Can I be a cop again? | 我能重新做回警察了吗 |
[01:52] | They say memories make us who we are, | 有人说是记忆成就了现在的我们 |
[01:55] | that the past defines us, | 过去造就了我们 |
[01:57] | but we can’t forget to grow, evolve, | 但是我们不能忘记去成长 去进步 |
[02:01] | because sometimes a memory can be so powerful | 因为有时候记忆可以强大到让我们 |
[02:03] | that we get stuck in it, | 固步自封 |
[02:05] | frozen in a moment. | 沉睡在一瞬间 |
[02:08] | You look different. | 你看上去不太一样 |
[02:10] | Your clothes. | 你的衣服 |
[02:12] | Oh, yeah.I, um | 对 我… |
[02:13] | I didn’t have time to go home and change, so… | 我没时间回家换衣服 所以… |
[02:15] | Well, it looks nice. | 很漂亮 |
[02:19] | So, our Jane Doe has been mummified. | 我们的无名女尸成为了木乃伊 |
[02:23] | The insulation in the wall preserved her beautifully. | 墙壁的阻隔使她保存得非常完美 |
[02:26] | So, we have a cold case. | 所以 我们现在有一件陈年旧案了 |
[02:27] | How cold? | 得追溯到多久前 |
[02:28] | Not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[02:28] | Well, based on her hair, clothes, | 根据她的发型和衣服 |
[02:30] | and excessive use of safety pins, | 还有用了这么多的别针来看 |
[02:32] | We can put the time frame in about the early ’80s. | 我们可以把时间范围缩小到八十年代早期 |
[02:35] | Yes, it’ll be easier to pin that down, | 对 等我们给她洗完澡 |
[02:37] | along with the cause of death, once we take her out of her bath. | 找出她的死亡时间和原因就会简单很多 |
[02:41] | Bath? | 洗完澡 |
[02:42] | Perfect 102 degrees. | 正好39摄氏度 |
[02:46] | I don’t — I don’t mean to brag here, | 我这不是吹 我跟你说 |
[02:47] | but I do draw a pretty exceptional bath | 撒上一点薰衣草 滴上几滴精油 |
[02:50] | with a little lavender, a little essential oils. | 一个棒呆了的澡就有了 |
[02:53] | Spark one up and get weird with my damn self. | 点上根蜡烛 然后跟我自己耍一耍 |
[02:56] | So, she is going in there? | 那要把她放进这里 |
[02:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:00] | We’re going to hydrate the body with Ruffer’s solution | 我们要利用拉弗法来将这具尸体湿润 |
[03:04] | invented by Sir Marc Armand Ruffer in Egypt | 这是由埃及的马克·阿尔芒·拉弗爵士 |
[03:06] | turn of the last century. | 在上世纪初发明的 |
[03:09] | So, Trash Bar, huh? | 去了废柴吧啊 |
[03:10] | That’s cool. That’s cool. | 很酷 很酷 |
[03:11] | Wouldn’t have been my choice, you know? | 换我就不会带你去那里 你懂的 |
[03:13] | I would have gone a little classier with you, right? | 我会带你去更高雅的地方 对吧 |
[03:15] | But that’s just me. | 但那只是我 |
[03:16] | Once she’s hydrated, can we get a fingerprint? | 一旦她补充好水分了之后 我们能得到指纹吗 |
[03:19] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[03:20] | Maybe even identify her through missing persons | 也许还可以通过脸部识别 |
[03:23] | from facial recognition alone. | 在失踪人口里确认身份 |
[03:26] | Might even identify her killer with this… | 或者甚至可以通过这个来找出凶手 |
[03:32] | A hair. | 一根头发 |
[03:33] | Not hers. It’s too long. | 这不是她的头发 太长了 |
[03:35] | Half blond, half black — | 一半金色 一半黑色 |
[03:38] | how strange. | 真奇怪 |
[03:40] | O.C.M.E. | 法医办公室 |
[03:41] | Could I speak to the detective assigned to the Jane Doe case? | 我能跟负责无名女尸案的警官通话吗 |
[03:44] | Yes. She’s right here. | 可以 她就在这 |
[03:46] | It’s for you — | 找你的 |
[03:47] | Another guy. Blowing up these days. | 又一个男的 你最近很吃香啊 |
[03:49] | Detective Martinez. | 马丁内兹警探 |
[03:50] | 重大新闻 废柴吧发现尸体 | |
[03:51] | Says you found a Jane Doe at Trash Bar. | 听说你在废柴吧发现了一具无名女尸 |
[03:53] | I need to know if it’s Lucy. | 我想知道那是不是露西 |
[03:56] | Yeah, we haven’t identified the body yet, | 我们还没有确认尸体的身份 |
[03:58] | but if you’d like to come down to the station | 但是如果你愿意来一趟警局 |
[04:00] | and help with that… | 帮我们确认一下 |
[04:01] | Yeah, that’s gonna be tough. | 这可能有点困难 |
[04:03] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[04:04] | I’m in prison. | 我在监狱里 |
[04:06] | Who is this? | 请问您是 |
[04:07] | The man convicted of killing her. | 被指控杀了她的人 |
[04:28] | You know, I was in a band. | 要知道 我曾经也是乐队成员 |
[04:31] | No, seriously. | 不是 我说真的 |
[04:32] | Craniacs — that was our name. | 骷髅乐队是我们的名字 |
[04:34] | That’s — that’s pretty cool, right? | 那很酷 对吧 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I was, um, the lead singer, | 对 我当时是主唱 |
[04:39] | you know, front guy. | 你懂的 脸面人物 |
[04:41] | You must miss the applause. | 你一定很怀念掌声 |
[04:44] | Okay. Eddie Warsaw. | 好了 埃迪·华沙 |
[04:46] | Grew up in Detroit as Simon James Wheeler, | 原名是西蒙·詹姆斯·惠勒 在底特律长大 |
[04:49] | lead singer and guitarist for the Buzzcracks. | 裂痕乐队的主唱兼吉他手 |
[04:51] | Eddie was known for being violent | 埃迪以在舞台上暴力 |
[04:53] | and unpredictable onstage. | 和出其不意的行为闻名 |
[04:55] | He was. | 确实 |
[04:57] | You were a fan? | 你是他们的粉丝 |
[04:58] | I was a beat cop on that case. | 那个案子发生时 我还是巡警 |
[05:00] | He did assault his audience. | 他确实伤害过他的观众 |
[05:02] | He also assaulted his girlfriend, | 据说他还家暴他的女朋友 |
[05:04] | Lucy Templeton, allegedly. | 露西·坦普尔顿 |
[05:05] | They found Eddie’s guitar stained with her blood. | 他们在埃迪的吉他上发现她的血迹 |
[05:09] | They convicted without the body? | 他们在没找到尸体的情况下就给他定罪了吗 |
[05:11] | They didn’t need one. | 他们不需要尸体 |
[05:13] | NYPD and the D.A.’s office | 纽约警方和地检 |
[05:15] | just saw them as a couple of worthless junkies, | 觉得他们就是一堆废物 |
[05:17] | and that’s how they presented them. | 他们也是这么向法庭证明的 |
[05:19] | Took a jury less than two hours to find him guilty. | 陪审团花了不到两小时的时间就判他有罪 |
[05:22] | NYPD was very happy. | 纽约警方很高兴 |
[05:24] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[05:26] | I thought we could have been more thorough, | 我觉得我们应该更仔细地盘查 |
[05:28] | but, hey, I was just a beat cop. | 但是当时 我只是个巡警 |
[05:30] | Were you able to I.D. her as Lucy? | 你能确认她的身份就是露西吗 |
[05:33] | 90%. Problem is, there’s no next of kin. | 90% 问题是 她没有血亲 |
[05:36] | Now that the body is being rehydrated, | 现在这具尸体已经重新补过水了 |
[05:38] | we’re gonna take some photos, confirm it with Warsaw. | 我们可以拍点照片 跟华沙确认 |
[05:40] | D.A.’s office has already called. | 地检那里已经来电话了 |
[05:41] | They want this case out of the press quickly. | 他们想要这件案子早日在媒体面前消失 |
[05:44] | But I want you to take your time and — | 但是我希望你们好好查 还有 |
[05:47] | Be thorough. | 仔细查 |
[05:48] | I was gonna say bring Henry. Same thing. | 我本来要说叫上亨利的 性质是一样的 |
[05:57] | She’s currently undergoing a rehydration process. | 我们正对她进行加湿程序 |
[06:00] | Yeah, that’s her. | 对 是她 |
[06:02] | That’s Lucy. | 这是露西 |
[06:04] | All this time, | 一直以来 |
[06:05] | I guess I hoped she was still alive, | 我都希望她还活着 |
[06:08] | living behind a white picket fence with some dentist. | 和某个牙医住在白色的篱笆墙后 |
[06:14] | Better that than… to be gone. | 总比这样死去了的好 |
[06:18] | Does this mean the case is reopened? | 这代表这件案子将重审了吗 |
[06:21] | Well, so far, all the evidence falls in line | 目前为止 现在的证据和 |
[06:23] | with the results of the previous investigation. | 之前的调查结果一致 |
[06:25] | I have some ideas, | 我有些推测 |
[06:26] | some theories about who might have killed her. | 关于谁有可能杀了她 |
[06:29] | I got notes I’ve been gathering. | 我在收集情况的时候做了笔记 |
[06:31] | – Y-you want to see it? – Not at this time. | -你想看看吗 -现在不用 |
[06:33] | Certainly. | 好的 |
[06:36] | Look, I didn’t kill her. | 听着 我没杀她 |
[06:39] | Lucy was my heart. | 露西是我的心肝宝贝 |
[06:42] | Do you know how that feels, | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[06:45] | to lose the person you love most in the world | 失去世上你最爱的那个人 |
[06:50] | and to never know what happened to her? | 永远无法得知她身上发生了什么事 |
[06:54] | You don’t understand. My wife is missing. | 你不会明白的 我妻子失踪了 |
[06:57] | She wouldn’t have gone three months | 她不可能离开三个月 |
[06:58] | without contacting me! | 不联系我的 |
[07:00] | You got a recent photo? | 你有她的近照吗 |
[07:01] | Yes. Sure. | 我有 |
[07:07] | She’s, uh, how old? | 她多大年纪了 |
[07:10] | 64. | 64岁 |
[07:12] | This is the last time I heard from her. | 这是她最后一次跟我联系 |
[07:15] | It was a week after she disappeared. | 在她失踪后一星期 |
[07:18] | And if you read, | 你读了就知道 |
[07:19] | you’ll see that she only intended to be away | 你会知道 她只是想离开 |
[07:21] | for a short while! | 很短几天 |
[07:21] | Buddy, I hate to say it, | 老兄 我不得不说 |
[07:22] | but this is a “Dear John” letter. | 这是一封分手信 |
[07:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:27] | No, she only wanted time to think, | 不 她只是需要时间想一想 |
[07:30] | to be — to be alone. | 只是想独自待着 |
[07:33] | Please just find her. | 请一定要找到她 |
[07:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:37] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[07:38] | But I don’t think she wants to be found. | 但我认为她并不希望被找到 |
[07:42] | A cluster of small puncture wounds on the left thigh — | 左腿有一组细小的刺伤 |
[07:46] | cause unknown. | 原因不明 |
[07:48] | Clearly, the cause of death | 很明显 致死原因 |
[07:49] | is this sharp-force trauma to the back of the head. | 是被锐器击中后脑 |
[07:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:55] | Lucas, what is listed as the proposed murder weapon? | 卢卡斯 列出来的可能凶器是什么 |
[07:59] | An ax, baby. | 斧头 宝贝 |
[08:01] | Check this out, huh? | 看这个 |
[08:05] | It’s a little out of tune. | 是有点走调了 |
[08:06] | They named the guitar as a murder weapon? | 他们说这把吉他是凶器吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah. Cops couldn’t find any prints, | 是的 警方没找到任何指纹 |
[08:11] | but obviously tons of blood. | 但上面有明显的大量血迹 |
[08:16] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[08:19] | Fine. I hate this. | 好吧 我讨厌这样 |
[08:21] | Now, even if you wanted to kill someone with a guitar, | 就算想用一把吉他杀人 |
[08:24] | you would naturally grab it by the neck, not the body. | 也会很自然地抓住琴颈 而不是琴身 |
[08:28] | But let’s just assume that it was used that way. | 不过假定就是这样用的 |
[08:31] | It would have left multiple puncture wounds, | 那会留下很多个穿刺伤 |
[08:34] | not one. | 而不是一个 |
[08:36] | Easy there, Van Halen. | 悠着点 范·海伦[摇滚乐队] |
[08:37] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[08:38] | Oh, good. Anyone’s here. | 太好了 终于有人来了 |
[08:40] | The guitar couldn’t have been the murder weapon. | 吉他不可能是凶器 |
[08:42] | Well, it doesn’t mean Eddie Warsaw didn’t kill her. | 那不代表埃迪·华沙不是凶手 |
[08:44] | He could have used something else. | 他可能用了别的东西作为凶器 |
[08:45] | True, but it does mean | 没错 不过也意味着 |
[08:46] | that the current theory of what killed her is wrong, | 关于凶器的现有结论是错的 |
[08:49] | certainly enough to reopen the case. | 这足以重审案件了 |
[08:51] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我认为那不可能 |
[08:53] | Why not? | 为什么不可能 |
[08:53] | Because Eddie is upstairs | 因为埃迪就在楼上 |
[08:54] | right now with the D.A., signing a plea. | 跟地检在一起 签酌情协议 |
[08:57] | A guilty plea? | 认罪求情协议 |
[08:57] | The plea is in his favor, Henry. | 协议对他有利 亨利 |
[09:00] | He’ll be released on time served. | 服刑期满他就可以被释放了 |
[09:02] | He’s a free man. | 他就自由了 |
[09:02] | Well, that’s not freedom. | 那不叫自由 |
[09:03] | He needs to know what happened. | 他需要知道事情的真相 |
[09:08] | We need to reopen the case based on new evidence. | 鉴于有了新的证据 我们必须重审此案 |
[09:11] | The murder weapon is definitely not Mr. Warsaw’s guitar. | 凶器绝对不是华沙先生的吉他 |
[09:14] | Does it matter? | 很重要吗 |
[09:16] | Mr. Warsaw, you understand | 华沙先生 你要明白 |
[09:17] | that if you sign the plea, you walk… today. | 如果你签了这份协议 你今天就自由了 |
[09:20] | Yes, but the case will be closed. | 是的 但这个案子就结了 |
[09:24] | They’ll stop looking for who did it? | 他们会停止寻找真凶 |
[09:31] | Mr. Warsaw, | 华沙先生 |
[09:32] | do you also understand that if we re-try this case | 你同样要明白 如果案件重审 |
[09:34] | and you’re found guilty again, it’s gonna be worse? | 仍然认定你有罪 结果会很糟糕 |
[09:36] | We’ll extend your sentence. | 我们会延长你的刑期 |
[09:38] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[09:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | You have 48 hours, then the plea’s off the table. | 你还有48小时 之后协议就无效了 |
[09:49] | Then we have two days to find another killer. | 我们有两天时间来寻找另一个凶手 |
[09:52] | If there is one. | 如果有的话 |
[09:57] | Why would Eddie spend the last 30 years | 如果真的是埃迪杀了她的话 |
[09:59] | trying to find the real killer if he’d done it? | 他为什么会宁可背30年刑期也要追寻真相 |
[10:01] | He’s always maintained his innocence. | 他一直坚持自己是清白的 |
[10:03] | Well, so what? | 那又怎样 |
[10:03] | I mean, you can’t find a guy in prison who says he’s guilty. | 监狱里的人都说自己是无罪的 |
[10:06] | Well, he has the right to a proper investigation, | 他有权得到一个正当调查 |
[10:08] | that’s all I’m saying, | 这是我想要说的 |
[10:09] | and if we can find out what happened to Lucy, | 如果我们能查明露西的真相 |
[10:11] | then we should. | 那就应该去查 |
[10:11] | Uh, now, you be careful. Be careful, Henry. | 现在你小心 你小心点 亨利 |
[10:14] | I know. I understand. | 我知道 我明白 |
[10:15] | His fate is in my hands. | 他的命运掌握在我手中 |
[10:16] | I’m not talking about him. | 我说得不是他 |
[10:19] | I’m talking about you, Henry. | 我在说你 亨利 |
[10:21] | I remember what you were going through, | 我还记得你那段日子经历了什么 |
[10:23] | and it wasn’t long after this crime occurred. | 和这次犯罪的发生时间相隔不是很久 |
[10:24] | I’m a professional, Abe. | 我很专业的 亚伯 |
[10:26] | Yes, and despite your freakish age, you’re also a human. | 是的 撇开你吓人的年纪不说 你也是人 |
[10:29] | So just make sure that this is about Lucy and Eddie, | 保证这只是为了露西和埃迪 |
[10:33] | not Abigail and Henry. | 不是为了阿比盖尔和亨利 |
[10:35] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[10:37] | It’s Abe. | 我是亚伯 |
[10:38] | It’s Abe. Come on, now. W-wake up. | 我是亚伯 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[10:40] | Abe, you’re here. | 亚伯 你来了 |
[10:40] | Yeah. I’ve been calling you. | 是啊 我一直在给你打电话 |
[10:42] | Why haven’t you answered? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[10:43] | I’ve been, uh — I’ve been busy. | 我一直… 一直很忙 |
[10:45] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I-I-I can tell. | 是啊 我看得出来 |
[10:47] | A man at the bus station behind the ticket counter | 公交车站售票处的一个人 |
[10:50] | said he might have seen her. | 说他可能见过她 |
[10:51] | Okay, look, w-we’ll talk later, all right? | 好吧 我们等会儿再谈 好吗 |
[10:53] | L-let’s get you to bed. | 我扶你上床去 |
[10:54] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:55] | We must go to the station and ask them. | 我们必须去车站问问他们 |
[10:56] | I-it’s late. | 很晚了 |
[10:56] | You need to get some sleep. | 你必须睡觉了 |
[11:01] | Abigail wouldn’t have left, Abe. | 阿比盖尔不会离开我的 亚伯 |
[11:03] | It’s okay now. | 现在没事了 |
[11:04] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[11:05] | It’s gonna be okay, dad. | 会没事的 爸爸 |
[11:09] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[11:25] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[11:27] | Oh, look at this — May 1981. | 看这个 1981年5月 |
[11:31] | I was but a glint in my parents’ eyes… | 在我父母眼里我只不过是个小光点… |
[11:34] | A somewhat regretful glint, though, | 尽管是个有些遗憾的小光点 |
[11:35] | after a night of jell-o shots and shrooms. | 是果冻酒加上毒蘑菇的产物 |
[11:37] | How about you, boss? | 你呢 老板 |
[11:39] | What were you doing around then, huh? | 那时你在干什么 |
[11:40] | Are you swinging your first cricket bat | 是在挥舞第一根板球拍 |
[11:42] | or riding your trike around Hyde Park? | 还是在海德公园骑三轮车 |
[11:45] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 类似那些吧 |
[11:47] | This jacket is heavy, even with the hardware. | 这夹克太重了 有这些金属件也不该这么重 |
[11:53] | Oh, cash money! | 现金 |
[11:55] | The edges are curled. This is drug money. | 钱的边都弯折了 这是毒资 |
[11:58] | What was Lucy doing with all that money? | 露西带着这些钱干什么 |
[12:01] | Maybe she stole it. Maybe that’s why she was killed. | 也许是她偷的 可能因此才被杀 |
[12:03] | Hey, look what I found. | 看我找到什么了 |
[12:04] | Like a trip down memory lane. | 好像重温了一次旧日的美好时光 |
[12:07] | We played the Trash Bar a couple nights. | 我们也在废柴吧演出过 |
[12:09] | You were in a band? | 你也参加过乐队吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Why is it so hard to believe? | 是啊 有那么难以置信吗 |
[12:12] | Yes. The Craniacs. | 是的 骷髅乐队 |
[12:13] | You ever heard of us? | 听说过我们吗 |
[12:14] | No. | 没有 |
[12:15] | No? Okay, well, look. I got — I got evidence. | 没有吗 好吧 看 我找到证据了 |
[12:19] | Wha… | 什么… |
[12:19] | Uh… I-I don’t see you. | 我没看见你 |
[12:21] | Right — right there. See? | 这里 在这里 看见了吗 |
[12:22] | There’s my ear. | 那是我的耳朵 |
[12:25] | Uh, you know, maybe they have a chapter on drug dealers. | 也许这里也有一章是关于毒贩的 |
[12:28] | No, but this man might be able | 不 但这个人也许能 |
[12:31] | to point them out to us — the author and photographer. | 帮我们指认出来 这本书的作者兼摄影师 |
[12:35] | If a picture’s worth a thousand words, | 如果说一图抵千字的话 |
[12:37] | maybe he can provide us with a few. | 也许他能为我们提供一点信息 |
[12:43] | It must be exciting to learn from the guy | 跟一位在废柴吧拍摄 |
[12:45] | who captured sex, drugs, and roll ‘n’ roll | 性 毒品和摇滚乐的人学习摄影 |
[12:46] | at the Trash Bar. | 一定很令人激动 |
[12:48] | Um, very. | 还真是 |
[12:51] | No, no. Sit still. Sit still, all right? | 不 不 坐好 坐好啊 |
[12:54] | Look at me. Look at me, okay? | 看我 看我 |
[12:55] | All right, just — just look — look right here. | 好 来看这里 看这里好吗 |
[12:57] | Try not to move. Try not to move. | 别动嘛 |
[12:58] | Here we go. Here we go. | 马上照好了 |
[13:00] | No, no. Sit still. | 不 不 坐好别动 |
[13:00] | Sit still, all right? | 坐好 好吗 |
[13:04] | A lot of these aren’t in the book. | 很多照片没在出版集上 |
[13:06] | A little too x-rated for the publisher, I guess. | 可能对出版者来说太过了点 |
[13:09] | I take it you were around | 我想埃迪·华沙 |
[13:10] | when Eddie Warsaw was accused of murder. | 被指控谋杀的时候 你那时也在 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:14] | I-I wish I could say | 我想我能说的是 |
[13:14] | that, uh, I was surprised when everything came down, | 我听到这事的时候非常惊讶 |
[13:17] | But, um, Eddie was nuts. | 但埃迪是个疯子 |
[13:19] | Used to wrap mike cords around people’s heads during the show. | 演出时常常把话筒线缠在人脖子上 |
[13:23] | Scary stuff. | 做些吓人的举动 |
[13:24] | Would you be able to identify anyone | 你能看出 |
[13:26] | who might have been dealing drugs in the club? | 酒吧里谁是毒贩吗 |
[13:29] | Be easier to identify who wasn’t. | 看谁不是比较容易 |
[13:36] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[13:37] | Did he deal drugs? | 他卖毒品吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[13:40] | You don’t know who that is? | 你们不认识他 |
[13:42] | That’s Frankie, | 他是弗兰基 |
[13:43] | as in Frank… | 全名法兰克 |
[13:45] | Farrell. | 法雷尔 |
[13:46] | Nightclub owner, drug dealer, | 夜店老板 毒贩 |
[13:47] | and one of Manhattan’s most wanted. | 是曼哈顿区警方最想抓的人之一 |
[13:49] | DEA, FBI, and the IRS, | 缉毒局 联调局 国税局 |
[13:52] | all have open investigations on him. | 都有对他立案调查 |
[13:54] | All we need is a tiny, little DNA sample | 我们只需要一丁点DNA样本 |
[13:57] | to compare to a hair that — | 来和尸体上发现的头发… |
[13:58] | Absolutely not. | 肯定不行 |
[13:59] | NYPD cannot interfere | 纽约警局不能 |
[14:02] | on the off chance that he might be involved | 仅因他有一丁点可能和32年前的旧案有关 |
[14:04] | in a 32-year-old cold case. | 就冒然搀和进去 |
[14:06] | Are we clear? | 懂了 |
[14:09] | Henry, I just want to make sure that you understand | 亨利 你得明确知道 |
[14:13] | that no one from this office | 这间办公室里的所有人 |
[14:15] | is allowed to pursue Farrell any further. | 都不能去追查法雷尔 |
[14:18] | Understood. | 懂了 |
[14:19] | But… | 但是 |
[14:20] | There’s only so much control I have over the O.C.M.E. | 我没法完全控制法医办公室的行为 |
[14:28] | Farrell’s club — it’s called the Marquee. | 法雷尔的酒吧 叫天幕酒吧 |
[14:30] | No one from NYPD is allowed to go with you. | 不能有纽约警局的人和你一起去 |
[14:34] | Got it? | 了解 |
[14:35] | I believe I do, Lieutenant. | 明白 长官 |
[14:40] | Lucas, would you like to come | 卢卡斯 你今晚 |
[14:41] | to a club with me this evening? | 想不想和我一起去酒吧 |
[14:52] | That’s the, uh, style you’re going with? | 你就穿这样进去 |
[14:55] | This is the style I always go with. | 我一般都穿这样 |
[14:57] | Just maybe, um, ditch the scarf. | 考虑把围巾摘了 |
[15:00] | Right? | 成不 |
[15:01] | No. | 不 |
[15:04] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:05] | That means you’re in like sin. Come on. Go. Go. | 意思是你简直太勾人了 走 进去 |
[15:13] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[15:14] | Head toward the bar. | 向吧台走 |
[15:15] | I’m sort of a cosmo man myself | 来酒吧的时候 |
[15:17] | when it comes to a club, right? | 我可是个都市型男 |
[15:18] | Get the sugar rushing, you know? | 能让众多美女疯狂 |
[15:20] | – Get your energy up and– – Lucas! | -点燃你的能量吧 -卢卡斯 |
[15:21] | – Yes. What? – Focus. | -啊怎么了 -专心点 |
[15:22] | We need to find Farrell. | 我们得找到法雷尔 |
[15:26] | We just need one little strand of his… | 我们只需要一点点他的… |
[15:31] | …hair. | 头发 |
[15:33] | Even badass drug dealers lose their hair. | 原来大毒贩子也会掉头发 |
[15:36] | Time, you are a cruel mistress… | 时间 你真是一把杀猪刀 |
[15:39] | Although he seems to be doing pretty well. | 但他保养的还挺好 |
[15:41] | All right, then, we need to improvise. | 这样 我们得即兴发挥下了 |
[15:45] | Improvise. | 即兴发挥 |
[15:49] | Maybe I should shave my head. | 也许我也该剃个头去 |
[15:54] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:55] | You’re gonna get us kicked out of here. | 这样我们会被轰出去的 |
[15:57] | One of these glasses has Farrell’s DNA on it. | 这其中有个杯子上有法雷尔的DNA |
[16:00] | That’s not a good idea. This — I-I-I didn’t… | 这不是个好主意 我我我我… |
[16:02] | – Hey. – Hello. | -嘿 -你好啊 |
[16:03] | Oh, oh. I’m with him, so… | 我和他一起的 |
[16:05] | Trust me — you don’t want to be. | 相信我 你不会想来的 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[16:12] | You with the DEA? Think I’m dealing? | 你是缉毒局的人 觉得我在贩毒 |
[16:15] | No, I’m with the medical examiner’s office. | 不 我是法医办公室的人 |
[16:17] | I think you killed someone. | 我觉得你杀了一个人 |
[16:19] | Much better. | 这个比贩毒好多了 |
[16:20] | Did you know Lucy Templeton? | 你认识露西·坦普尔顿吗 |
[16:22] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[16:23] | She’s the one all over the news, | 新闻上最近全是她 |
[16:25] | one they found stuffed in the wall at Trash. | 是在废柴吧墙体里发现的尸体 |
[16:27] | Is there any crime in this city | 这城里的犯罪案件 |
[16:29] | that you cops are not trying to pin on me? | 有没有是你们警察不打算栽赃给我的 |
[16:31] | Come on. I had nothing to do with this. | 拜托 我和这事一点关系都没有 |
[16:33] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[16:34] | you won’t mind spitting in this cup. | 那你该不会介意往杯子里吐口唾沫了 |
[16:47] | You know, you didn’t have to rent out | 你其实不需要把整个餐厅 |
[16:48] | the entire restaurant to impress me. | 都包下来取悦我 |
[16:51] | This, detective, is a working dinner. | 警官 这是场工作晚餐 |
[16:53] | Mm. We’re trying out a new chef. | 我们在测试新来的主厨 |
[16:55] | Oh, well, it was delicious. | 很好吃 |
[16:57] | Well, the foie gras was a little overdone. | 鹅肝有点做过头了 |
[16:59] | Yeah, I was just — I was just about to say that. | 对 我刚想说这个 |
[17:02] | So, how does this happen? | 那这是怎么回事呢 |
[17:05] | Well, foie gras is a volatile dish. | 鹅肝是道很考手艺的菜 |
[17:07] | No. I mean all of this. | 不 我是说这些全部 |
[17:10] | You know, a kid from Washington Heights — | 一个来自华盛顿高地的孩子 |
[17:13] | hotels, restaurateur… | 开了酒店 餐厅… |
[17:15] | …foie gras snob. | 还假装对鹅肝很在行 |
[17:21] | When I was 10 years old, | 我十岁的时候 |
[17:23] | my brother was shot and killed in front of me. | 我哥哥在我面前被枪杀了 |
[17:27] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:30] | Mm. It happened. | 这事在那里常发生 |
[17:33] | But when I was old enough to get out, I did. | 当我长大能出去闯的时候 我就去闯了 |
[17:37] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[17:38] | Are you ready to move on from your past? | 你做好放下过去继续前行的准备了吗 |
[17:43] | I know about your husband, and I’m sorry for your loss. | 我知道你丈夫的事 对此深表哀悼 |
[17:49] | You did a bit of detective work on your own, huh? | 你着实做了一番工作 |
[17:52] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[17:54] | I like you, Jo, | 我喜欢你 乔 |
[17:56] | and, uh, we can move as slow as you need to. | 我们可以按你的意愿慢慢来 |
[18:01] | Well, I will tell you when to slow down. | 我会在需要缓一缓的时候告诉你 |
[18:19] | You know, since this is a working dinner, so… | 鉴于这是工作晚餐 那… |
[18:22] | Murder never sleeps. | 谋杀案永不休假啊 |
[18:26] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[18:29] | You and Henry are where? | 你和亨利在哪 |
[18:35] | Have a good night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[18:44] | Lucas, you’re a darling. | 卢卡斯 你真是个小甜心 |
[18:46] | What? No, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不不 |
[18:47] | This is not a good idea. | 这真不是个好主意 |
[18:48] | What — what — where are you going? | 你 你要去哪 |
[18:50] | What — what are you doing? | 你在做啥 |
[18:51] | If that bouncer sees us, you’re dead. | 如果那保镖看到我们 你就死定了 |
[18:53] | W-we’re dead. | 不 是我们就死定了 |
[18:56] | Are you high? | 你嗨了嘛 |
[18:58] | No, but I’m quite sure she is. | 没 但我肯定她嗨了 |
[19:01] | So, this is the plan — dance? | 这就是你的计划 跳舞吗 |
[19:04] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:09] | Do you mind if I borrow this? | 介意我借用下这个吗 |
[19:16] | No. I got — yes. Mm-hmm. | 不 我得… |
[19:19] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:23] | Hello, there. | 你好啊美女 |
[19:25] | Would you mind terribly if I examined your ear? | 你介意我检查下你的耳朵吗 |
[19:29] | Well, that’s a new one. | 这真是个新搭讪方法 |
[19:31] | Why not? | 当然可以 |
[19:37] | Lovely. | 很可爱 |
[19:39] | Now, would you mind if I swabbed it? | 那你介意我帮你擦试一下吗 |
[19:41] | Will it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[19:42] | Not if I do it right. | 如果我手法正确就不会 |
[19:49] | Henry. Um, no, no, no, wait. | 亨利 不不不不 等下 |
[19:50] | You guys can’t be… We — we were just looking for — | 你们不能 我们就是在找… |
[19:51] | Come on! The bathrooms are there, right? Ow! | 拜托 洗手间是在那边吧 |
[19:53] | Okay, take it out on me, please. Don’t — don’t hurt him. | 有本事冲我来 别打他 |
[19:56] | God. Wait, wait, wait. | 天啊 等下等下 |
[19:58] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! | 别动手 稳住稳住 |
[20:00] | Chill! Chill! NYPD, NYPD! Stop! | 别动 纽约警局 住手 |
[20:02] | I got it. I got it. Step back. | 我接手了 往后退 |
[20:05] | Henry, what the hell are you doing? | 亨利 你到底在干嘛 |
[20:08] | Getting Frank Farrell’s DNA. | 拿法兰克·法雷尔的DNA |
[20:15] | Best night ever. | 真是美妙的一夜 |
[20:20] | We found your DNA on Lucy Templeton’s body, | 我们在露西·坦普尔顿的尸体上找到了你的DNA |
[20:23] | So obviously you knew her. | 所以你认识她 |
[20:26] | Not necessarily. | 这个没什么说服力 |
[20:28] | Trash was pretty packed back then, | 废柴吧那时非常火爆 |
[20:30] | So unless you found it on her teeth | 除非你是在她牙齿上发现的 |
[20:33] | Or, you know… other places. | 或你懂得 “别的”地方 |
[20:36] | Okay. Be quiet. How about this? | 好了 闭嘴 那这件事呢 |
[20:38] | Why’d she have 9 grand of your cash? | 为何她手上有属于你的九千美元 |
[20:41] | You found cash on her? | 你在她身上找到了现金吗 |
[20:42] | Yep, cash we believe is yours that she stole, | 没错 而且我们认为这钱是从你那偷的 |
[20:44] | which would be a pretty good motive for murder, | 这能成为一个挺不错的杀人动机 |
[20:46] | – don’t you think, detective? – Why didn’t you just say so? | -你不觉得吗 警探 -你干嘛不早说 |
[20:49] | That’s the first thing you got right all day — | 那是唯一一件你们说对了的事 |
[20:51] | Not the murder part — the cash part. | 不是指谋杀 而是指那些现金 |
[20:54] | Yeah, it was mine. | 没错 钱是我的 |
[20:58] | Only she didn’t steal it. I gave it to her. | 只不过她没偷 是我给她的 |
[21:01] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[21:03] | Lucy was my friend. | 露西是我的朋友 |
[21:05] | She’d been gone awhile and seemed clean. | 她离开了一段时间 像是戒毒了 |
[21:06] | She said she wanted to start a new life, | 她说自己想要开始一段新生活 |
[21:07] | so I helped her out. | 所以我帮了她 |
[21:09] | And you gave her $9,000. | 你给了她九千元 |
[21:11] | If someone asked me for 9 grand today, I’d laugh. | 假如今天有人向我要九千 我会笑出声 |
[21:15] | But… | 但是… |
[21:17] | It was a different time. | 当时不一样 |
[21:19] | Lucy was special. | 露西很特别 |
[21:20] | Yeah? How so? | 是吗 怎么个特别法 |
[21:23] | Everybody loved her. | 人人都爱她 |
[21:25] | Well, obviously not everybody. | 显然不是每一个人 |
[21:28] | Yeah. Guess not. | 是啊 好像还真不是 |
[21:32] | Look, | 听着 |
[21:34] | all the guys in Eddie’s band | 埃迪乐队里的所有成员 |
[21:36] | called her Yoko, | 都叫她洋子 |
[21:36] | 小野洋子:披头士主唱约翰·列侬的女友 不受乐队其他成员喜欢 | |
[21:38] | Felt like she was in their way | 觉得是她阻挡了他们 |
[21:39] | of, you know, fame and fortune. | 走向功名与财富 |
[21:41] | And she kind of was. | 而她的确如此 |
[21:44] | She was Eddie’s kryptonite, | 她是埃迪的氪石 |
[21:46] | only thing he loved more than that band. | 唯一一个他爱逾乐队的人 |
[21:48] | So, you can see the conflict of interest. | 所以 你们能发现这利益冲突了吧 |
[21:56] | Okay, bass player Paul Pox, | 好了 贝斯手 保罗·珀科斯 |
[21:58] | A.K.A. Rich Dornis, | 也就是里奇·多尼斯 |
[22:00] | lives in Jersey. | 他住在新泽西 |
[22:01] | What about the drummer? | 鼓手呢 |
[22:02] | He’s dead. How do you know that? | -他死了 -你怎么知道 |
[22:06] | That doesn’t mean he’s dead. | 那可不意味着他死了 |
[22:07] | I mean, I got some pretty nutty pictures of myself | 我是说 我也有一些挺疯狂的照片 |
[22:09] | rocking it out back in the day. | 年轻时摇滚的照片 |
[22:11] | Pupils constricted. | 瞳孔缩小了 |
[22:12] | Bluish fingernails suggest venous stasis. | 浅蓝色的指甲说明静脉停滞 |
[22:15] | Scabbing on the neck from needle insertion suggests | 脖子上的针孔注射留的痂说明 |
[22:18] | that the veins in his arms had collapsed. | 他手臂上的血管已经爆裂了 |
[22:20] | I’d say he was about a month away from an overdose. | 我觉得他当时离死于吸毒过量不到一个月了 |
[22:23] | Nailed it. | 说对了 |
[22:24] | Drummer William Gray, | 鼓手威廉·格雷 |
[22:25] | A.K.A. Billy Crank, | 又名比利·克兰柯 |
[22:26] | O.D.’d in 1982. | 于1982吸毒过量而亡 |
[22:29] | So, dead, in jail… | 所以 这个死了 这个在监狱… |
[22:34] | suppose we’ll have to start with him. | 我猜咱们得从他开始了 |
[22:39] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[22:40] | Uh, I-is your father home? | 我…你爸在家吗 |
[22:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:44] | Got it, Zoe. | 我来吧 佐伊 |
[22:49] | Hope she wasn’t rude. | 希望她没有冒犯你们 |
[22:50] | Um, do you mind if we ask you | 你介意我们问你几个 |
[22:52] | a few questions about Lucy Templeton? | 关于露西·坦普尔顿的问题吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. Sure, sure. Come on in. | 当然不介意了 进来吧 |
[22:56] | I saw the news. | 我看见新闻了 |
[22:57] | I figured you’d be here at some point. | 我就想着你们会来的 |
[22:59] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉这么乱 |
[23:00] | Zoe, take your sister. | 佐伊 抱着你妹妹 |
[23:02] | There you go. | 抱稳了 |
[23:04] | It’s been a while since anybody’s wanted to talk | 大家不想谈论埃迪和露西 |
[23:06] | about Eddie and Lucy. | 很有一段时间了 |
[23:08] | Actually, we wanted to talk about you. | 实际上 我们是想谈谈你的 |
[23:10] | Okay. What can I tell you? | 好吧 我能告诉你们什么呢 |
[23:11] | Stay-at-home dad, married twice. | 家庭煮夫 结了两次婚 |
[23:13] | – I’m going out. – Hang on. | -我要出门了 -等等 |
[23:14] | With who? | 和谁出去 |
[23:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:17] | That’s not a person, Missy. | “我不知道”可不是个人名 小妞 |
[23:19] | Better not be with that Kevin boy. | 最好别是和那个凯文小子出去 |
[23:21] | Don’t give me attitude. Where are you going? | 别用这种态度对我 你要去哪里 |
[23:22] | – Is there gonna be alcohol there? – I don’t know. | -那里会有酒精吗 -我不知道 |
[23:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:26] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里搞来的那个 |
[23:29] | Uh, in a box of my dad’s old stuff. | 在我爸的一盒旧玩意里 |
[23:32] | It matches. | 对上了 |
[23:33] | The pattern on Lucy’s leg, it matches. | 露西腿上的痕迹 对上了 |
[23:36] | Whatever you think my dad did, he didn’t. | 无论你们觉得我爸干了什么 他没有 |
[23:38] | He’s not that cool. | 他没那么酷 |
[23:40] | Uh, do you have somewhere we can go speak privately, | 你有地方能让我们私下谈谈吗 |
[23:43] | away from your children? | 避开你的孩子们 |
[23:46] | Yeah. Come on. | 有的 来吧 |
[23:47] | It’s what’s called a pattern injury. | 这种被称为”损伤模式” |
[23:50] | It’s of considerable forensic interest | 它引起了极多的法医的兴趣 |
[23:52] | because one can precisely match the wound | 因为我们可以将伤口 |
[23:54] | to the impacting instrument. | 与击打使用的工具精确地对应 |
[23:56] | Now, I’ll be very happy to take your bracelet | 现在 我很乐意把你的手环 |
[23:58] | back to my lab to get an exact analysis. | 带回我的实验室进行精确的分析 |
[24:01] | I hope you have a lawyer. | 希望你有律师 |
[24:04] | I guess I did leave that mark. | 我想那个伤痕的确是我留下的 |
[24:08] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但是我没杀她 |
[24:10] | Eddie did. | 是埃迪干的 |
[24:12] | I just hid the body. | 我只是藏了尸 |
[24:15] | Why don’t you, uh, tell us precisely | 你不如 详细地告诉我们 |
[24:18] | what happened that night? | 那天晚上发生了什么 |
[24:23] | We were sound-checking. | 我们当时在试音 |
[24:27] | We were all actually sober | 我们都很清醒 |
[24:28] | because this record guy was coming. | 因为有个唱片制作人要来 |
[24:31] | It was a huge deal. | 那可是件大事 |
[24:32] | Then Lucy shows up. | 然后露西出现了 |
[24:35] | She’d been gone for, like, ever. | 她离开了很长一段时间 |
[24:36] | And Eddie went nuclear, | 然后听说她在北部 |
[24:38] | heard she’d been upstate… | 有了新的情人后 |
[24:39] | – with some guy. – Where you been?! | -埃迪爆发了 -你去哪里了 |
[24:41] | Where did he hear that? | 他从哪里听说的 |
[24:42] | From me. | 从我这里 |
[24:44] | I’d heard it somewhere, | 我也是听说的 |
[24:44] | and I just told him because I want him to move on. | 我告诉他是希望他能忘了过去 |
[24:46] | I mean, she was messing with him. | 她当时只是在糊弄他 |
[24:48] | She was ruining him, ruining the band. | 她在毁灭他 毁灭这个乐队 |
[24:50] | I just wanted him to get over her. | 我只是希望他能忘了她 |
[24:52] | I-I didn’t think that he’d kill her. | 我没想到他会杀了她 |
[24:54] | But, man, they started fighting | 但是 伙计 他们开始动手 |
[24:56] | like I never seen, | 前所未有的凶 |
[24:57] | and I’d seen them fight. | 我见过他们打架 |
[25:00] | And after a while, it was quiet. | 过了一会 忽然安静了下来 |
[25:03] | I went in. Back door was open. | 我走进去 后门是开着的 |
[25:06] | Eddie was gone, and Lucy was — | 埃迪不见了 而露西她… |
[25:09] | She was… | 她… |
[25:12] | There was this big hole in the wall | 当时墙上有个被人用电吉他 |
[25:14] | where someone had thrown an amp, | 砸出来的大洞 |
[25:16] | so I stuck her in there and covered her with insulation, | 所以我把她塞了进去 用隔板盖住了她 |
[25:20] | cleaned up as best I could. | 尽可能地打扫了现场 |
[25:22] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[25:25] | We were a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[25:27] | I had his back. | 我会护着他的 |
[25:29] | I kept up the lie. | 我守住了这个谎言 |
[25:30] | How do we know you’re not lying right now? | 我们怎么知道你现在不是在撒谎 |
[25:33] | You said yourself Lucy was ruining your band. | 你自己说露西在毁灭你的乐队 |
[25:36] | ‘Cause I have proof. | 因为我有证据 |
[25:49] | I found this next to Lucy’s body | 我在露西的尸体旁找到了这个 |
[25:51] | and kept it | 并且保留了下来 |
[25:52] | in case this day ever came | 就为了防止有一天 |
[25:53] | and the cops did think it was me. | 警察真觉得是我杀的人 |
[25:56] | It’s Eddie’s knife. | 这是埃迪的刀子 |
[25:58] | And, yeah, that’s Lucy’s blood. | 然后 没错 那是露西的血 |
[26:09] | How about a game of chess? | 不如来下盘棋吧 |
[26:12] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[26:13] | How about mud wrestling? | “黏糊糊的摔跤”怎么样 |
[26:14] | I got five naked ladies upstairs. | 楼上有五个裸女 |
[26:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:17] | Everything corroborates the bass player’s story. | 每件事情都证实了那个贝斯手的故事 |
[26:20] | Mummification obtrudes an exact conclusion, | 木乃伊化让人没法下确切结论 |
[26:23] | but without the presence of bruising, | 但她身上没有瘀血 |
[26:24] | the spike marks on her leg could have been postmortem, | 那腿上的钉痕确实可能是死后造成的 |
[26:27] | suggesting that he did, in fact, move her body | 这说明确实是在她死了之后 |
[26:28] | after she was already dead. | 贝斯手才移动了她的尸体 |
[26:30] | What is conclusive, though, is that the blood on the knife is hers | 但决定性的 是刀子上确实是她的血 |
[26:33] | and the prints are Eddie’s. | 而指纹确实是埃迪的 |
[26:36] | I was almost entirely convinced that he was innocent. | 我当时差点要完全相信他是无辜的了 |
[26:38] | Well, isn’t the point to find him guilty? | 这事的重点不就是为了证明他是有罪的吗 |
[26:40] | No. It’s to find the truth. | 不是 重点是找出真相 |
[26:41] | Well, it looks like you already found it, | 貌似你已经找出了啊 |
[26:42] | just wasn’t where you wanted it to be. | 只不过和你期望中的不一样 |
[26:45] | I don’t want it to be anything. | 我并没有任何期望 |
[26:47] | I just want to find out what happened to her. | 我只是希望弄明白她身上发生了什么事 |
[26:50] | I think I’m having deja vu. | 我好想看到了历史重现 |
[26:52] | I wonder, is there a medical explanation for that, | 我在想这种现象有没有什么医学解释 |
[26:54] | or is it just people stupidly repeating old behavior | 或者只是人们愚蠢地重蹈覆辙 |
[26:57] | and not realizing it? | 却未发觉 |
[26:58] | I can see what you’re very subtly suggesting, | 我知道你意有所指 |
[27:00] | Abraham, but you’re wrong. | 亚伯拉罕 但是你错了 |
[27:02] | This has nothing to do with me. I can handle this. | 这事和我无关 我能做好的 |
[27:03] | Well, I don’t think I can. | 但是我想我不行 |
[27:07] | This is how it started, Henry. | 事情就是这样开始的 亨利 |
[27:09] | I pulled you out once. I don’t think I can do it again. | 我把你从深渊拉出一次 没法拉第二次了 |
[27:20] | No. No. Where is it? | 不不 东西呢 |
[27:21] | Where is it?! | 东西呢 |
[27:23] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[27:26] | Abe, what have you done with it? | 亚伯 你把我的那些资料弄哪去了 |
[27:28] | Where have you put it? | 你把我的资料放哪了 |
[27:29] | I threw it out. Everything. | 我扔掉了 全都扔掉了 |
[27:30] | It’s been a year. You have to move on. | 已经一年了 你该走出伤痛了 |
[27:32] | Don’t you get it? I can’t. | 你还不明白吗 我做不到 |
[27:34] | I don’t want to live without her. | 我不想过着没有她的日子 |
[27:36] | I’d die if I could, but that’s not even a choice. | 可以的话我愿意死去 但是我没得选 |
[27:38] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[27:39] | So, you can either spend | 要么你在接下来的175年里 |
[27:40] | the next 175 years wallowing in it, | 继续沉溺于此 |
[27:43] | or you can work on starting to get over it. | 或者你能开始试着走出来 |
[27:46] | How can you be so callous? Abigail was your mother. | 你怎么能这么无情 阿比盖尔是你的妈妈 |
[27:49] | Yes. She was. | 没错 她是 |
[27:52] | And I lost her, too, Dad. | 我也失去她了 爸爸 |
[27:55] | I lost her. | 我失去她了 |
[27:58] | Abe, I’m sorry. | 亚伯 对不起 |
[28:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:08] | It’s the police. | 是警察打来的 |
[28:11] | They may have found her. | 他们可能找到她了 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry, but everything corroborates the bass player’s story. | 对不起 但是一切证实了贝斯手的说词 |
[28:18] | But that didn’t happen. Rich is lying. | 但我没杀她 里奇没说真话 |
[28:20] | Is it possible that the drugs could be — | 有没有可能是毒品… |
[28:24] | I would never hurt Lucy. | 我是绝对不会伤害露西的 |
[28:26] | No amount of drugs changes that. | 即使吸再多 我也不会伤害她 |
[28:29] | This is your knife, Eddie, | 这是你的小刀 埃迪 |
[28:31] | With your prints and Lucy’s blood. | 上面有你的指纹和露西的血迹 |
[28:34] | You had a fight. | 你们吵了一架 |
[28:38] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[28:39] | I did not kill her! | 我没杀她 |
[28:42] | Maybe it was Rich. It makes sense. | 也许是里奇 这倒是说得通 |
[28:43] | He hated Lucy, | 他恨露西 |
[28:44] | and if he’s the one that found the body — | 如果尸体是他找到的 |
[28:46] | I-I-I got a timeline in here somewhere. | 肯定在哪里有个时间空档 |
[28:49] | After Lucy and I fought, | 在我和露西吵架之后 |
[28:51] | Rich must have come back in — | 里奇肯定回来过 |
[28:52] | Hey! Let go of me! Why won’t anyone believe me?! | 放开我 为什么没人相信我 |
[28:55] | Listen– it wasn’t me! | 听着 不是我杀的 |
[28:57] | I didn’t do it! I wouldn’t! | 我没杀她 我不会杀了她的 |
[28:59] | I wouldn’t murder her! I wouldn’t! | 我不会谋杀她的 我不会的 |
[29:05] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[29:07] | Hey, buddy. | 老兄 |
[29:08] | Hey, I was, | 我在想 |
[29:09] | thinking about getting the gang back together | 今晚叫大伙儿一起 |
[29:11] | and going out tonight. | 出去玩玩 |
[29:13] | Want to join? | 一起来吗 |
[29:14] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[29:14] | I’m making a tool mark comparison. | 我在做刀痕对比 |
[29:17] | I thought we compared the switchblade to Lucy’s wound | 弹簧刀送来时 我们不是把它和露西的伤口 |
[29:20] | when it came in. | 做过对比了吗 |
[29:21] | Yes, but the absolute accurate way to do it | 是的 但是绝对精确比对的方法是 |
[29:24] | is to reconstruct the skull. | 重新修复头颅 |
[29:25] | You see, quite a bit of the bone was damaged due to impact. | 相当多的骨头因撞击而受损 |
[29:29] | Need any help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:31] | About 3/4 of a millimeter. | 精度大约四分之三毫米 |
[29:34] | Okay. I’ll leave you two alone. | 好吧 我就不打扰你和头颅了 |
[29:37] | Listen, uh, do you think it’d be cool if — | 你认为这样行不行 如果我 |
[29:41] | and you can say no — | 你也可以拒绝 |
[29:42] | but, um, maybe I borrowed one of your scarves? | 我能不能跟你借一条围巾 |
[29:48] | Oh, yeah. You know what? | 好了 知道吗 |
[29:50] | Completely right. That boundary was crossed. | 完全正确 我踩过界了 |
[29:52] | That is — that is your thing. | 那是 是你的风格 |
[29:54] | No, Lucas, I was right. | 不 卢卡斯 我是对的 |
[29:57] | It doesn’t match. | 伤口和刀痕不吻合 |
[29:58] | It’s close, but the weapon that caused this | 很接近 但是造成此伤口的凶器 |
[30:02] | is — is smaller in diameter, less flat. | 直径更小 没这么平滑 |
[30:07] | It’s, uh — it’s rounder in shape. | 形状更圆一些 |
[30:09] | Yeah, like a — like a screwdriver or an ice pick. | 比如说螺丝刀 或是碎冰锥 |
[30:11] | Yes. But the extent of the bone fragmentation around the wound | 没错 但是伤口周围的骨破碎程度 |
[30:15] | suggests the tip of the weapon wasn’t as sharp as that | 说明凶器的末端并没有这么锋利 |
[30:17] | or the switchblade, for that matter. | 也不可能是螺丝刀 |
[30:19] | It was something blunter, something like — like… | 而是稍微钝的一点的东西 就像 就像 |
[30:24] | It’s my turn for the “Aha” moment. | 这次轮到我揭晓答案了 |
[30:28] | Something like… | 就像 |
[30:31] | a big-ass nail? | 一根超大的钉子 |
[30:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:45] | A lot has changed. | 这里变了不少啊 |
[30:47] | But if we compare the current configuration | 但如果我们把目前的构造与这张照片 |
[30:50] | with this photo, we might get lucky. | 做对比 也许会找到些线索 |
[30:53] | You don’t actually think the nails | 你不是真的认为这些钉子 |
[30:56] | will still be here, do you? | 现在还在这里吧 |
[30:58] | I mean, 35 years is like 100 in club years. | 三十五年对酒吧来说就像是过了一百年 |
[31:02] | You know how many bodies have done | 你知道有多少人 |
[31:03] | who knows what to each other back here? | 做过些什么事呢 |
[31:05] | The nails were over there, | 钉子在那里 |
[31:07] | behind those speakers. | 就在这些音箱后面 |
[31:17] | No nails. | 没有钉子 |
[31:20] | But they were here, | 但它们的确在这过 |
[31:22] | and at the right height, too. | 而且高度完全匹配 |
[31:24] | Maybe Eddie and Lucy did fight. | 也许埃迪和露西的确吵了一架 |
[31:27] | Maybe he left by this door. | 也许他从这道门走了 |
[31:31] | But maybe someone else came in. | 然后也许有人进来了 |
[31:33] | What if the rumors were true? | 如果传闻是真的呢 |
[31:35] | What if she did have a man upstate? | 如果她真的在北区有情人 |
[31:38] | Maybe he was the jealous type. | 也许他是善妒的类型 |
[31:39] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[31:40] | – Maybe they fought. – Stop! | -也许他们吵了一架 -住手 |
[31:42] | Perhaps he slammed her up against this wall… | 也许他把她用力推向墙边 |
[31:46] | onto one of the nails. | 撞到了其中一根钉子 |
[31:48] | And then they had to pull her off. | 那他得把她拉开 |
[32:00] | Jo. | 乔 |
[32:04] | No wonder they missed this. | 难怪他们没看到 |
[32:05] | In all this mess, it’s like a needle in a haystack. | 这里这么乱 简直就是大海捞针 |
[32:13] | – Eddie didn’t do it. – It doesn’t matter. | -不是埃迪干的 -不重要了 |
[32:15] | But Eddie’s knife is not the murder weapon. | 但是埃迪的小刀不是凶器 |
[32:17] | Lucy was pushed against a large nail. | 露西是被人推向一根巨大的钉子 |
[32:19] | Yeah, a nail that Eddie’s guitar was probably hanging on, | 没错 可能是埃迪用来挂吉他的钉子 |
[32:22] | which is why it was covered with blood. | 所以吉他上满是血迹 |
[32:23] | And whoever pushed her against that nail | 而且把她推向那根钉子的人 |
[32:25] | pulled her off it and left a print, | 把她拉开 并留下了指纹 |
[32:27] | a print that isn’t Eddie’s. | 而且指纹不是埃迪的 |
[32:29] | It doesn’t matter | 已经不重要了 |
[32:30] | because Eddie just signed a plea half-hour ago. | 因为半小时前 埃迪刚签了求情协议 |
[32:33] | The case is closed. | 已经结案了 |
[32:34] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[32:36] | But he didn’t do it. Why would he sign? | 但人不是他杀的 为什么他会签名 |
[32:38] | Maybe because he’s been falsely imprisoned for 35 years | 也许因为他被误判入狱了三十五年 |
[32:40] | and he just wants to get the hell out? | 他只是想重回自由身 |
[32:44] | But it wasn’t about that for Eddie. | 但埃迪不是这样想的 |
[32:45] | He knew he was innocent. It was about finding the truth. | 他知道自己是无辜的 他想找出真相 |
[32:48] | Yeah, well, maybe he lost hope that he ever would. | 没错 也许他失去了所有的希望 |
[32:51] | Well, now he won’t. | 现在他不会了 |
[32:52] | The real killer’s still out there, | 真正的凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[32:54] | and there’s nothing we can do. | 而我们已无能为力 |
[33:02] | Henry, you okay? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[33:04] | Yes, fine. Just, uh, finishing up here. | 我没事 只是在做收尾工作 |
[33:09] | Henry, I know that you’re upset about the outcome of this, | 亨利 我知道你对这样的结果感到沮丧 |
[33:12] | and so am I. | 我也一样 |
[33:13] | Is there something else going on here? | 还有别的事困扰着你吗 |
[33:15] | Not sure what you mean. | 不确定你指的是什么 |
[33:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:19] | I’m just saying, i-if you need somebody to talk to | 我只是想说 如果你需要找人聊聊 |
[33:21] | or, you know, have a drink… | 或是去喝一杯 |
[33:24] | Thank you, Jo, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你 乔 我真的没事 |
[33:27] | Okay, Lucy’s tox report came back, not that it matters. | 露西的毒理测试 虽然已经不重要了 |
[33:32] | She was sober when she came back, | 她回来的时候 是戒毒了的 |
[33:34] | and according to her hair analysis, she had been for… | 据她的头发样本分析 她已经 |
[33:39] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[33:41] | “Oh, my,” what? | 天什么 |
[33:43] | Hair grows, on average, about one centimeter per month, | 一般说来 头发的生长大约是一个月一厘米 |
[33:46] | which can give you a retrospective timeline of drug exposure. | 可以通过头发长度来追朔吸毒历史 |
[33:50] | Lucy wasn’t just clean the night she died. | 露西死的当晚并没吸毒 |
[33:52] | She had been clean for approximately eight months. | 她近八个月以来都未吸过 |
[33:55] | Eight months. | 八个月 |
[33:56] | I need to get a uterine sample. | 我需要她的子宫样本 |
[34:00] | Yes! | 对 |
[34:01] | Primigravida. | 初次妊娠 |
[34:03] | Lucy had a baby. That’s why she disappeared. | 露西怀了孩子 所以才消失的 |
[34:06] | Question is, who’s the baby daddy? | 问题是 孩子爹是谁 |
[34:08] | Well, probably Eddie. | 可能是埃迪 |
[34:10] | Well… Well, what if it wasn’t? | 万一不是呢 |
[34:13] | Maybe Lucy got pregnant with someone else. | 也许露西怀的是别人的孩子 |
[34:15] | Maybe she tried to do the right thing, | 也许她想重回正轨 |
[34:17] | make it work with him, but she couldn’t, | 和他好好相处 但是她做不到 |
[34:19] | couldn’t get over Eddie. | 她忘不掉埃迪 |
[34:21] | So, when she tried to come back to him — | 所以当她想重回旧爱怀抱时 |
[34:23] | Baby daddy killed her. Wow, that’s messed up. | 孩子爹把她杀了 贵圈真乱 |
[34:26] | Yeah, but the case is closed, Henry. | 可已经结案了 亨利 |
[34:31] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说我不说就没人知道 |
[34:37] | It was a boy — Jeffrey Templeton. | 是个男孩 杰夫瑞·坦普尔顿 |
[34:40] | Does it have a father listed? | 父亲名字有吗 |
[34:42] | No, but there’s a name and social security number. | 没有 但是上面有名字和社保号 |
[34:44] | If we find him, we find the father. | 找到他 就找到父亲了 |
[34:54] | Jeffrey Templeton? | 杰夫瑞·坦普尔顿 |
[34:55] | Hi. Yeah. Uh, Detective Martinez, right? | 你好 马丁内兹警探是吧 |
[34:58] | You looking for my dad? | 你们找我爸爸 |
[35:00] | You came to the studio to talk to him a couple days ago. | 你前几天去摄影棚找他说过话 |
[35:02] | Carl Massey? | 卡尔·梅西 |
[35:04] | Carl’s your father? | 卡尔是你爸爸 |
[35:06] | You have different last names. | 你们俩不是一个姓啊 |
[35:08] | Because you’re adopted. | 因为你是领养的 |
[35:09] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[35:13] | Do you know anything about your birth parents? | 对你的生身父母有了解吗 |
[35:16] | Not really, just that I was better off without them. | 没什么了解 只知道没他们我活的更好 |
[35:19] | They were junkies, I guess. | 好像都是混混 |
[35:21] | Do you know where your father is now? | 知道你父亲现在在哪吗 |
[35:27] | I’m afraid we’re closing. | 抱歉已经打烊了 |
[35:29] | Hi, Carl. | 你好啊 卡尔 |
[35:32] | You know why we’re here, don’t you? | 你清楚我们为什么来这 |
[35:42] | I was trying to help her. | 我只是想帮她 |
[35:44] | She came to me. | 她来找我 |
[35:46] | She was pregnant, | 挺着大肚子 |
[35:49] | said she didn’t want Eddie to deal with the responsibility, | 说不想让埃迪背上负担 |
[35:51] | wanted him to pursue his music. | 希望他继续追寻音乐 |
[35:55] | So I took her up north, and I got her an apartment. | 所以我带她北上 找了间公寓 |
[36:00] | Helped her get clean. | 帮她戒毒 |
[36:03] | I did that — me. | 我做到的 我 |
[36:08] | After she had the baby, she wanted to go back to him. | 她生下孩子之后 想回去找他 |
[36:11] | It killed me. | 令我痛不欲生 |
[36:13] | I thought maybe… we could be a family. | 我以为 我们可以组建一个家庭 |
[36:19] | I told her if she went back to him, | 我和她说 如果你回去找他 |
[36:21] | she would wind up… | 你就会… |
[36:23] | Dead. | 死的 |
[36:26] | Put your hands behind your back, Carl. | 双手放到身后 卡尔 |
[36:42] | I wouldn’t do that, detective. | 最好别 警探 |
[36:50] | Eddie, don’t do this. Put the gun down. | 埃迪 不要这样 把枪放下 |
[36:52] | Me? He did it. | 我 是他杀的 |
[36:55] | Look at these. | 看看这些 |
[36:56] | But they’re all on her, all about her, | 照的都是她 都是她 |
[36:58] | like whoever took them was in love with her. | 好像照这些照片的人很爱她 |
[37:01] | Lucy was nice to me. That’s why I helped. | 露西对我很好 所以我才帮的她 |
[37:04] | Helped with what? | 帮她什么了 |
[37:05] | Lucy was pregnant with your child, Eddie. | 露西怀了你的孩子 埃迪 |
[37:09] | What? | 什么 |
[37:10] | Lucy didn’t want to leave. | 露西没打算离开 |
[37:12] | She just didn’t want to burden you. | 她只是不想给你负担 |
[37:15] | And she wanted to come back. | 她想回到你身边 |
[37:17] | She tried. | 她试过 |
[37:19] | She chose you, Eddie. She loved you. | 她选的是你 埃迪 她爱的是你 |
[37:25] | And he took that away from me. | 是他夺走了她 |
[37:27] | Eddie, put it down. | 埃迪 枪放下 |
[37:28] | – Dad? – Jeff. | -爸爸 -杰夫 |
[37:29] | – Jeffrey, you got to get back inside. – Get back, son! | -杰夫瑞 去屋里 -回去 儿子 |
[38:09] | Print we found in the club was a match. | 跟我们在酒吧里找到的指纹一样 |
[38:11] | Carl’s definitely our guy. | 卡尔就是凶手 |
[38:13] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他会被怎么处置 |
[38:14] | He’s not exactly a ruthless killer. | 他并不是什么冷血杀手 |
[38:16] | The fact that it was an accident helps, | 是意外死亡这个很有帮助 |
[38:18] | but the fact that he let his friend | 但他放任自己的朋友坐牢30年 |
[38:19] | sit in jail for 30 years doesn’t. | 这个就对他很不利 |
[38:22] | And what about Eddie? | 怎么处置埃迪 |
[38:24] | He’s served his time. | 他已经坐完牢了 |
[38:34] | No one’s pressing charges. You’re free to go. | 没人起诉你 你可以走了 |
[38:38] | Go where? | 走去哪 |
[38:40] | You do have a son. | 你还有儿子 |
[38:44] | He doesn’t need me. | 他不需要我 |
[38:50] | Perhaps it’s you that needs him. | 也许是你需要他 |
[39:03] | This may be difficult, so take all the time you need. | 这也许很难过 你们慢慢来吧 |
[39:13] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[39:19] | I’m not sure which is worse — | 我不知道哪种更糟 |
[39:21] | If it was her or still not knowing. | 是见到那是她 还是依旧杳无音讯 |
[39:24] | Now what? | 现在干嘛 |
[39:25] | Well, after a couple centuries of collecting crap, | 收集了几个世纪的破烂 |
[39:29] | you’re one broken clock away from being a hoarder. | 你和囤积症就差一步之遥了 |
[39:32] | Are you suggesting I throw it all away? | 你是想让我把那些东西都扔了 |
[39:34] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[39:35] | I’m suggesting we sell it. | 我是想把它们卖掉 |
[39:37] | Open an antiques store. | 开个古董店 |
[39:44] | Hey, Monroe. | 门罗 |
[39:47] | Is there a problem, detective? | 有什么问题 警探 |
[39:49] | Yes. I’m off early and you’re still working. | 有 我提前下班了 而你还在上班 |
[39:53] | Well, I don’t have to be. | 这不是必须的 |
[39:55] | Shall I have the chef whip up a little something-something? | 需不需要我让大厨们变出点美味 |
[39:57] | No, I get to choose the place. | 不 地方我选 |
[40:02] | * And here I go again on my own * | * 我又孤身一人 * |
[40:08] | * Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known * | * 踏上我唯一熟悉的路 * |
[40:13] | * Like a drifter I was born to walk alone * | * 一生注定行走孤独 * |
[40:14] | Our man’s got some pipes, huh? | 这哥们有两把刷子啊 |
[40:16] | Life never ceases to surprise. | 人生处处有惊喜啊 |
[40:19] | * And I’ve made up my mind * | * 我已下定决心 * |
[40:22] | Yes, some memories are precious… | 是的 有些记忆很珍贵 |
[40:24] | …and we need to hang on to them. | 我们需要靠它取暖 |
[40:27] | But Emily Dickinson wrote, | 但埃米莉·迪金森写道 |
[40:29] | “Forever is composed of nows,” | “永恒是由无数个现在组成的” |
[40:32] | And she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[40:33] | If we root ourselves too deeply in the past, | 如果我们对过去扎根太深 |
[40:36] | we’ll miss what’s right in front of us. | 就会错过现在 |
[40:38] | * Here I go-o-o-o * | * 我走着 * |
[40:40] | Yeah! | 好 |
[40:46] | Yeah! | 好 |
[40:49] | Way to go! | 干得漂亮 |
[40:52] | I was gonna have some ice cream, but, uh, that looks good. | 我本来合计吃点雪糕 那也不错 |
[40:55] | Just rewarding my taste buds | 弥补我的味蕾 |
[40:56] | for putting up with watery beer. | 遭受的那些水不拉几的啤酒 |
[40:58] | Karaoke bar doesn’t serve Hennessy eclipse, huh? | 看来卡拉OK吧不卖轩尼诗 |
[41:03] | What are you working on? | 你看什么呢 |
[41:04] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:05] | Eddie Warsaw’s son — his birth record. | 埃迪·华沙儿子的出生档案 |
[41:09] | It’s odd. | 很奇怪 |
[41:11] | This, uh, image, these two doves — | 这个图案 两只鸽子 |
[41:13] | 圣提摩西医疗组 新生证明 | |
[41:15] | It reminds me of something, something about Abigail. | 让我想起阿比盖尔 |
[41:17] | – Oh, no. – No, no, no, no, no. | -不是吧 -不不不 |
[41:19] | You were right then, and you’re right now. | 那时候你就是对的 现在也是 |
[41:21] | I’m putting it behind me… at least trying to. | 我会忘掉过去 至少我会努力 |
[41:27] | It’s probably nothing, anyway. | 也可能什么都不是 |
[41:29] | All right, good night, Abraham. | 好了 晚安 亚伯拉罕 |
[41:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:47] | What have you done with it? Where have you put it? | 你把我的那些资料弄哪去了 放哪了 |
[41:49] | I threw it out. | 我扔掉了 |
[41:51] | How can you be so callous? | 你怎么能这么无情 |
[41:53] | Abigail was your mother. | 阿比盖尔是你的妈妈 |
[41:54] | Yes. She was. | 没错 她是 |
[41:58] | And I lost her, too, dad. | 我也失去她了 爸爸 |
[41:59] | I lost her. | 我失去了她 |
[42:02] | We’re never gonna find her. | 我们永远找不到她了 |