时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | As you all know, every performance is special. | 大家都知道 每项表演都有其独到之处 |
[00:16] | But tonight — tonight is history. | 但是今晚将成为历史性的一夜 |
[00:21] | It marks the end of a stunning career | 今晚标志着最有才华的芭蕾舞者之一 |
[00:24] | of one of ballet’s greatest talents, Odessa Kozlova, | 奥德萨·科兹洛娃璀璨职业生涯的结束 |
[00:28] | A true prima. | 当之无愧的首席 |
[00:31] | And even though this evening is to be her last on stage, | 即使今晚将是她最后一次站上舞台 |
[00:35] | her legacy will live beyond the ages, forever. | 她的传奇将会超越时间成为永恒的经典 |
[00:44] | Places, please! One minute to curtain. | 请给就各位 一分钟后开场 |
[00:47] | Places! | 就位 |
[00:49] | I know you’re upset, Lapochka. | 我知道你不高兴 拉波奇卡 |
[00:50] | But this is for the best. | 但这是为了大家好 |
[00:52] | We both know that the pain in your movements | 我们都知道你在舞蹈时 |
[00:54] | is starting to show. | 疼痛越来越明显了 |
[00:56] | The pain I can take. | 疼我能忍得了 |
[00:58] | It’s you I can’t stand. | 我受不了的是你 |
[01:04] | Every human being on this earth | 地球上每个人都知道 |
[01:06] | knows that life is not without pain. | 人生就是伴随着疼痛的 |
[01:15] | For most of us, | 对我们大多数人来说 |
[01:16] | it’s an inconvenience, a trial to be endured or avoided. | 这是一种需要忍耐或者避免的不便和磨练 |
[01:21] | But there are a select few who seek it out, | 但也有少数人追求痛感 |
[01:24] | who use it as a tool to create something so beautiful | 他们利用疼痛创造美丽 |
[01:27] | that it transcends this world and makes them immortal. | 美到超越这个世界 并使他们永垂不朽 |
[01:31] | Company change! | 舞蹈演员更换 |
[01:32] | Ten minutes to act two! | 十分钟后开始第二幕 |
[01:41] | Have you seen Eva? | 看到伊娃了吗 |
[01:42] | She’s not in her dressing room? | 不在她的更衣室吗 |
[01:43] | No. And it’s seven minutes until her solo performance. | 没有 还有七分钟就该她的个人表演了 |
[01:45] | Looks like your new princess got cold feet, Dmitry. | 看起来你的新宠儿怯场了 迪米特里 |
[02:10] | I believe that the only thing that can kill us | 我相信唯一能杀死我们的武器 |
[02:13] | is the weapon that made us this way. | 就是把我们变成这样的东西 |
[02:18] | I still never summoned up the courage to test my theory. | 我一直没有胆子来验证我的理论 |
[02:22] | Be a sport — let me know if you work up the nerve. | 兄弟讲义气 鼓起勇气的时候告诉我一声 |
[02:43] | St. Timothy medical group, | 圣提摩西医疗组 |
[02:44] | Records Department. | 档案部门 |
[02:46] | I’m trying to find a woman | 我想找一位女士 |
[02:47] | who may have worked for one of the New York hospitals, | 她可能在纽约某家医院上班 |
[02:50] | A nurse, circa 1985. | 是位护士 大约是1985年的 |
[02:52] | She was my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[02:54] | Oh, I’m sorry, sir, but to access employee records | 很抱歉 先生 如果想查询员工档案 |
[02:56] | we need a formal request from the police | 我们需要正式申请 由警方 |
[02:58] | or the medical examiner’s office. | 或验尸官办公室签署都行 |
[03:01] | Uh, listen, I’ll call you back. | 我等会再打过去 |
[03:07] | Abraham, who was that? | 亚伯拉罕 你在跟谁通电话 |
[03:09] | Ah, nobody. | 没谁 |
[03:12] | You’re hiding something. | 你有什么在瞒着我 |
[03:15] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[03:18] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[03:19] | You know, this may come as a shock to you, | 可能你会很惊讶 |
[03:20] | but some people prefer to spend their evenings | 但有些人在晚上 |
[03:22] | in the company of the fairer sex, | 更喜欢有红袖添香 |
[03:25] | not locked away in solitude. | 而非离群索居 |
[03:27] | What have you been doing downstairs, anyway? | 再说了 你在楼下干什么呢 |
[03:29] | I was…reading about the life cycle of maggots. | 我在读关于…蛆虫的生命周期的资料 |
[03:32] | Truly a thrilling subject. | 真是很有趣的课题 |
[03:33] | I only tore myself away to get a bottle of water. | 因为要拿瓶水我才不情愿上来的 |
[03:36] | Well, I’ll let you get to it, then. | 那我就不打扰你了 |
[03:45] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:47] | I’m not sure what to expect here. | 不知道要吃什么 |
[03:49] | Trust me, you’ll like it. | 相信我 你会喜欢的 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Oh, my god, that’s, um — | 天哪 那是 |
[03:57] | Homemade paella. | 自制西班牙肉菜饭 |
[04:00] | With each bite, you’ll swear | 每咬一口 你都会觉得 |
[04:02] | you were on the streets of Seville. | 自己漫步在塞维利亚的街道上 |
[04:04] | Well, I’ll have to take your word for it. | 那我就按你说的想吧 |
[04:06] | I’ve never been there. | 我从没去过那里 |
[04:07] | – I’ve never been anywhere. – Really? | -从没旅游过 -真的吗 |
[04:11] | I happen to know a man with a plane. | 我刚好认识个人 他有架飞机 |
[04:14] | You want to take me to Spain? | 你想带我去西班牙 |
[04:15] | Doesn’t have to be Spain. | 不一定要去西班牙 |
[04:17] | Just close your eyes, | 闭上眼睛 |
[04:18] | point at a spot on the globe, and we’ll go. | 在地球仪上随便指个地方 我们就去那 |
[04:20] | You know, I have heard of schemes like this — | 我听过这种伎俩 |
[04:23] | rich millionaire men trying to whisk a girl away | 有钱的富翁想要赢得女孩的芳心 |
[04:25] | using his money and charm — | 花大钱 发挥魅力 |
[04:27] | And my good looks. Don’t forget good looks. | 别忘了长相 我长得可是很帅 |
[04:30] | You got to admit, it does sound tempting, doesn’t it? | 你得承认 听起来很诱人 不是吗 |
[04:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:40] | Hanson. Hey, what’s up? | 汉森 出什么事了 |
[04:43] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[04:45] | You’re ditching me for another body? | 你又要为了一具尸体抛弃我了 |
[04:48] | Well, part of one, at least. | 至少是尸体的一部分 |
[04:54] | Sorry to call you so late, | 抱歉这么晚还叫你来 |
[04:56] | but I figured a guy like you | 但我猜像你这样的人 |
[04:57] | wouldn’t want to miss a chance to go to the ballet. | 不会想错过看芭蕾的机会 |
[04:59] | You know me well. | 你还真了解我 |
[05:01] | Hope Isaac wasn’t too upset that you left. | 希望艾萨克没有因为你离开而太失望 |
[05:04] | How did you know I was with Isaac? | 你怎么知道我和艾萨克在一起 |
[05:06] | Let me guess — you smelled his cologne? | 让我猜猜 你闻到他的古龙水了 |
[05:08] | No, it’s just, uh, you seem happy. | 不是 只是 你看起来很高兴 |
[05:10] | It’s nice to see you in a good mood. | 看到你心情好我也很愉快 |
[05:13] | Something tells me it’s not going to last. | 直觉告诉我不会高兴得太久 |
[05:15] | How’d the press get here so fast? | 媒体怎么来得这么快 |
[05:16] | Oh, a bunch of ’em were in the audience, | 他们很多人都坐在观众席 |
[05:18] | covering the retirement of this ballerina, | 报道这名要退役的芭蕾舞演员 |
[05:19] | Odessa Koza-something. | 她叫奥德萨·科兹什么的 |
[05:22] | Kozlova. | 科兹洛娃 |
[05:23] | Ukrainian, 35, one of 12 living ballerinas | 乌克兰人 35岁 荣获首席称号的 |
[05:27] | to be given the title of prima. | 十二位芭蕾舞女演员之一 |
[05:29] | It’s the equivalent of being a queen. | 在芭蕾界 这相当于女王的地位 |
[05:31] | Yeah, well, her majesty’s farewell performance | 是啊 女王陛下的告别演出 |
[05:33] | came to a screeching halt when this thing showed up. | 因为发生这档子事戛然而止了 |
[05:36] | Any idea who it belongs to? | 是谁的有头绪吗 |
[05:37] | A dancer, obviously. | 明显是个舞蹈演员的 |
[05:40] | And judging by the dome of her foot, | 从她脚背的弧度来看 |
[05:42] | a rather gifted one. | 她很有天赋 |
[05:44] | 5’4″, female, | 一米六左右 女性 |
[05:45] | And judging by the skin tone, | 从肤色来看 |
[05:47] | I’d say that she was of latin origin — Mexico, perhaps. | 我猜她是拉丁裔的 也许是墨西哥人 |
[05:50] | Or Cuba? | 或者古巴 |
[05:51] | Meet Eva Selgas — | 来见见伊娃·萨尔格斯 |
[05:53] | Only dancer who failed to show for the performance. | 唯一一个没到场的舞蹈演员 |
[05:56] | Fellow ballerinas said she left rehearsal ’round 3:00 | 她的同事说三点左右她离开了排练 |
[05:59] | but didn’t tell anyone where she was going. | 但没有告诉任何人要去哪 |
[06:01] | Killer must have nabbed her sometime after that | 凶手肯定是在那之后抓住了她 |
[06:02] | and hacked off her foot. | 然后砍下了她的脚 |
[06:04] | “Hacked” is the wrong word. | 不是砍 |
[06:06] | Serration of the bone suggests | 伤口呈锯齿状 |
[06:08] | that the killer used some kind of saw. | 说明凶手用的是某种锯子 |
[06:10] | And judging by the blood coagulation, | 从血液的凝固情况来看 |
[06:12] | I’d say the amputation was made antemortem. | 我猜是在受害者死前锯下来的 |
[06:16] | You mean she was still alive when it was cut off? | 你的意思是脚被锯下来时她还活着 |
[06:18] | Yes, but I doubt she suffered long. | 对 但我我觉得她没有受太长时间的罪 |
[06:20] | With her arcuate artery severed, | 弓形动脉被割断后 |
[06:22] | Eva must have likely bled to death within minutes. | 伊娃肯定几分钟后就失血过多死亡了 |
[06:24] | But I’d need to see the body to confirm that. | 但我得看到尸体才能确认这一点 |
[06:26] | Well, gonna be a bit of a problem with that. | 这恐怕有点小问题 |
[06:30] | We haven’t found it yet. | 我们还没有找到尸体 |
[06:41] | We compared the blood at the scene | 我们把现场的血迹 |
[06:43] | to Eva’s medical records. | 和伊娃病历做了对比 |
[06:44] | The foot was definitely hers. | 那只脚绝对是她的 |
[06:46] | Have we notified her family? | 通知她的家人了吗 |
[06:47] | We’re trying, but I.N.S. is having | 我们在想办法 但是移民局 |
[06:49] | a tough time tracking them down. | 很难确定他们在哪里 |
[06:50] | Turns out Eva’s from El Cerro. | 原来伊娃是从埃尔塞罗来的 |
[06:52] | It’s one of the worst slums in Havana. | 是哈瓦那最糟的贫民窟之一 |
[06:54] | You know, it’s a pretty odd background for a ballerina. | 芭蕾演员的出身居然是这样也够奇怪的 |
[06:57] | It’s not odd. It’s impressive. | 不奇怪 应该是令人钦佩 |
[06:59] | To make it out of a neighborhood like that takes determination. | 要离开那样的环境需要很大的决心 |
[07:02] | Well, and a whole lot of talent, too. | 也要很高的天赋 |
[07:04] | She was about to become the first ever prima ballerina | 她本来就要成为第一个 |
[07:07] | of Cuban descent. | 古巴裔首席芭蕾舞者 |
[07:08] | And there’s no sign of her body? | 还是没找到她的尸体吗 |
[07:10] | No. I talked to all the stage managers | 没有 我和所有的剧务 |
[07:12] | and her fellow dancers. | 还有她的同事都谈过了 |
[07:13] | Nobody saw anything suspicious. | 没人看到什么可疑的东西 |
[07:15] | And a search of the theater turned up empty. | 搜查了整个剧院也没有发现尸体 |
[07:17] | Our killer must have cut off her foot in one location, | 凶手一定是在某个地方砍下了她的脚 |
[07:20] | then dumped it at the scene. | 再丢弃到现场的 |
[07:21] | That’s a one hell of a statement. | 那是其中一种可能性 |
[07:23] | Who are we looking at? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[07:23] | Well, no one yet — technically, this isn’t | 目前为止没有 严格来讲 |
[07:26] | a murder investigation without a body. | 没有尸体就无法构成谋杀案 |
[07:28] | The mayor’s already called me twice. | 市长已经给我打过两次电话了 |
[07:30] | He wants homicide on this. | 他让我们尽快找出凶手 |
[07:31] | Until we find this girl’s body, | 找不到这女孩的尸体 |
[07:32] | this story is not going to die. | 这事就没完 |
[07:35] | Do whatever it takes. | 尽力去查 |
[07:37] | Extraordinary, isn’t it? | 太特别了 不是吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I was gonna go with “Bizarre.” | 是的 我本想用”怪异”这个词的 |
[07:41] | I mean, what is this? | 这到底是什么啊 |
[07:42] | Eva’s foot has all the hallmarks of a ballet star. | 伊娃的脚具备了所有芭蕾舞明星该有的特点 |
[07:46] | Fractured toes, tearing of her anterior ligaments. | 挫伤的足尖 前端韧带撕裂 |
[07:49] | She also suffered from tendinitis, | 从这些刺伤能判断出 |
[07:52] | judging by these puncture wounds. | 她还患有肌腱炎 |
[07:54] | Some sort of steroidal injection, | 注射了某种类固醇 |
[07:56] | cortisone perhaps. | 也许是可的松[肾上腺皮质激素类药] |
[07:57] | All that to just twist around in a tutu, huh? | 所有这些被藏在芭蕾舞短裙下了吗 |
[08:01] | Yes, it’s hard to believe what some people will do for art. | 是啊 很难相信人们为了艺术会做出什么事 |
[08:07] | 巴黎 1929年 | |
[08:24] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[08:26] | Glad you decided to come | 很高兴你能在 |
[08:27] | before the cops broke up our little soiree. | 警察闯入我们聚会前赶到 |
[08:29] | This isn’t the house call I was picturing. | 这可不是我想象中的出诊画面 |
[08:31] | You said you were sick. | 你说你病了 |
[08:32] | It was Picasso’s idea. | 那是毕加索的主意 |
[08:35] | We knew you would never turn up for merely a party, ah. | 我们都知道区区一个派对是请不到你的 |
[08:38] | Which is damn shame, if you ask me. | 如果问我的意见 我觉得很遗憾 |
[08:40] | This is Paris, Henry. | 这里是巴黎 亨利 |
[08:42] | You should be out, wandering these fair streets | 你应该走出去 逛逛这些热闹的街道 |
[08:44] | with a beautiful girl on your arm. | 身边再带着个漂亮的姑娘 |
[08:46] | I did have a girl, Ernest, | 我有过一个姑娘 欧内斯特 |
[08:47] | but she left me for a charming American novelist. | 不过她为了个迷人的美国小说家离开了我 |
[08:50] | Ah, yes, I seem to have forgotten her. | 是啊 我差点把她给忘了 |
[08:53] | Maybe you should, too. | 也许你也应该忘了 |
[08:55] | Let him go. | 别理他 |
[08:56] | I won’t have you spoiling my celebration | 我可不许你因为和海明威斗嘴 |
[08:58] | by fighting with Hemingway again. | 而再次毁了我的庆祝会 |
[09:01] | What are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么 |
[09:03] | Three of my latest works were just accepted by the salon. | 我最新的三个作品被展览馆接收了 |
[09:07] | Not bad for a provincial farm girl, hmm? | 对于一个乡下农场女来说很不赖吧 |
[09:13] | Congratulations! They’re unbelievable! | 恭喜你 太不可思议了 |
[09:16] | Well, you might say I’ve been | 你可以当做是 |
[09:17] | particularly inspired lately, hmm? | 我最近有了特别的灵感 |
[09:23] | Excuse me for a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[09:38] | Valerie, it’s time to say good night, I’m afraid. | 瓦莱丽 恐怕我该说晚安告别了 |
[09:43] | Valerie! Valerie! | 瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽 |
[09:46] | Valerie, can you hear me? | 瓦莱丽 能听见我说话吗 |
[09:48] | How much did she take? She’s not breathing! | 她注射了多少 都没有呼吸了 |
[09:50] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[09:52] | That’s it! That’s it! | 就这样 对了 |
[09:54] | Out with it, out with it. | 吐出来 吐出来 |
[09:57] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[10:05] | Well, I’ve talked to 15 hospitals, | 我已经问过15所医院 |
[10:07] | 20 free clinics, and 40 EMTs, | 20所免费诊所 还有40间急诊室 |
[10:09] | and not one of them has found a body with a missing foot. | 都没找到少一只脚的尸体 |
[10:12] | Please tell me you’ve found some of the killer’s DNA. | 拜托你找到凶手的DNA了 |
[10:15] | Unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是 没找到 |
[10:17] | But I did find something else on Eva’s ballet shoe — | 不过我在伊娃的芭蕾舞鞋上找到了些东西 |
[10:20] | Merino wool fibers. | 美利奴羊毛纤维 |
[10:22] | And judging by the coarseness and thread count, | 从纤维的粗糙度和密度来判断 |
[10:24] | I’d say that it was from a rug of some kind. | 我认为这来自于一种小地毯 |
[10:27] | That’s not exactly the smoking gun I was hoping for. | 那可不是我想要的确凿证据 |
[10:30] | But Eva’s brother may have more information. | 不过伊娃的哥哥可能会有更多信息 |
[10:33] | Hanson found his address in Queens. | 汉森找到了他在皇后区的地址 |
[10:35] | You up for a field trip? | 想不想去实地考察 |
[10:36] | Yes. Lucas… | 好的 卢卡斯… |
[10:38] | Let me know when the tox report comes back from the lab. | 毒理报告出来了就告诉我 |
[10:41] | Will do. | 好的 |
[10:49] | Ah, Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[10:51] | If you’re looking for Henry, you just missed him. | 如果你来找亨利的话 他刚走 |
[10:53] | Nope, you’re the one I wanted. | 不 我是来找你的 |
[10:55] | I have a little favor to ask. | 我想请你帮个小忙 |
[10:56] | Uh, it’s about a woman — | 是关于一个女人… |
[10:58] | Oh, trouble with the ladies, huh? | 和女人的情感问题吗 |
[11:00] | Well, fear not. | 不用怕 |
[11:02] | You’ve come to the right place. | 你来找我就对了 |
[11:03] | I-I-it’s my mother. | 是关于我母亲 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:05] | See, she left my pops ’round 1985. | 1985年时她离开了我爸爸 |
[11:08] | And after that, she just kind of vanished. | 从那之后 她就像消失了一样 |
[11:11] | Now, I think I might have found | 现在我可能找到了 |
[11:12] | the hospital that she worked at. | 她曾经工作的医院 |
[11:13] | But the schmucks at the records office | 但档案室的那个笨蛋 |
[11:15] | won’t release her employment files | 不肯给我看她的档案 |
[11:16] | unless someone from the O.C.M.E. requests it. | 除非法医办公室有人要求查看 |
[11:18] | So, that’s… where you come in. | 所以… 我就来找你了 |
[11:20] | Well, why don’t you ask Henry? | 你为什么不找亨利呢 |
[11:21] | I mean, missing-persons case, hidden files — | 失踪人口 被隐藏的档案 |
[11:24] | sounds like a rocking Saturday night for him. | 这些对他来说就是周六狂欢夜 |
[11:25] | Oh, I forgot to mention — | 我忘记说了 |
[11:26] | Henry must not know about this, | 不能让亨利知道这件事 |
[11:28] | because, um, when my mother went missing, | 因为我母亲失踪的时候 |
[11:31] | things got kind of dark, uh, for me, that is. | 那段日子我过得非常灰暗 |
[11:34] | I just don’t want to worry him. | 我不希望让他担心 |
[11:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[11:38] | I want to help you, | 我很想帮你 |
[11:39] | but I have a lot of trouble keeping secrets with Henry, | 但我并不太善于对亨利保密 |
[11:44] | because he sort of plays those Jedi Mind tricks. | 因为他会使那种绝地控心术 |
[11:47] | I’m sure you’ve felt them. | 我肯定你也有所体会 |
[11:48] | Yeah, I know it’s a lot to ask. | 好吧 我知道这要求有点过分 |
[11:50] | But, um, Henry just always | 不过亨利总是 |
[11:53] | speaks so highly about — about you. | 对你评价非常高 |
[11:55] | Calls you his right-hand man. | 他说你是他的得力助手 |
[11:57] | Henry says that? | 亨利真的这么说吗 |
[11:58] | O-of course — course he says that. | 当然了 他当然会那样说 |
[12:00] | Look, I, uh… | 我… |
[12:03] | Yeah, I can make some calls for you. | 好吧 我可以帮你打几个电话 |
[12:05] | Uh, what — what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[12:06] | Well, she’s had a few. | 她有很多名字 |
[12:07] | Karen Jones, Alice Smith. | 凯伦·琼斯 爱丽丝·史密斯 |
[12:10] | Wait, what do you mean, like aliases? | 等等 这些都是别名吗 |
[12:13] | Does this have something to do with your dad? | 这和你爸爸有什么关系吗 |
[12:16] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:18] | When did you first realize Eva was missing? | 你是什么时候意识到伊娃失踪了 |
[12:22] | She was supposed to meet me for lunch | 她本来应该去我工作的餐厅 |
[12:23] | at the restaurant where I work. | 跟我一起吃午餐的 |
[12:25] | But she never came. | 但她没来 |
[12:27] | I tried to tell the cops that she was in danger, | 我想告诉警方她有危险了 |
[12:30] | that — that someone from the ballet had been following her. | 芭蕾舞团有人在跟踪她 |
[12:33] | Wait, you’re saying Eva had a stalker? | 等等 你说有人跟踪伊娃吗 |
[12:35] | Did she say who it was? | 她说过是谁吗 |
[12:36] | Oh, no. She — she didn’t say. | 没有 她没说 |
[12:38] | She — she said she could handle it herself. | 她说自己可以解决 |
[12:40] | By the looks of things, she did. | 看起来她的确那么做了 |
[12:42] | Eva was carrying a can | 伊娃的健身包里 |
[12:43] | of pepper spray in her gym bag. | 放了一瓶防狼喷雾 |
[12:45] | It appears to be half empty. | 好像已经用了一半了 |
[12:47] | Perhaps she had a recent run-in with her stalker. | 可能她最近和跟踪她的人起了争执 |
[12:50] | Is this Eva’s car? | 这是伊娃的车吗 |
[12:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:53] | Was she driving it the day she went missing? | 她失踪那天是开着这辆车吗 |
[12:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:55] | Henry, where are you going with this? | 亨利 你有什么发现 |
[12:57] | The carpet in cars nowadays | 现代汽车里的地毯 |
[12:59] | is made of synthetic materials, | 都是用合成材料做的 |
[13:01] | but the carpet in classic cars is made | 但是这种老爷车里的地毯 |
[13:03] | of 100% natural fiber, | 都是用百分百天然纤维做的 |
[13:05] | like the wool we found on Eva’s shoe. | 就像我们在伊娃鞋上找到的羊毛 |
[13:07] | If we find that car — | 如果我们找到那辆车 |
[13:09] | We may find Eva’s body. | 可能就会找到伊娃的尸体 |
[13:13] | Parking authority found it | 泊车管理局发现 |
[13:14] | abandoned this morning on a curbside in the Bronx. | 这辆车被丢弃在布朗克斯区的路边 |
[13:16] | Interior appears to be clean, | 汽车内室似乎被清理过了 |
[13:18] | but check this out. | 不过你们看这个 |
[13:22] | Look at this pool of blood. | 看这滩血 |
[13:23] | The stain is too small. | 血迹太小了 |
[13:25] | When Eva’s killer cut her foot off, | 当杀死伊娃的凶手切下她的双脚时 |
[13:27] | it would have been gushing with blood, unless… | 血应该会涌出来 除非 |
[13:29] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[13:31] | Unless she stopped the bleeding. | 除非她把血止住了 |
[13:33] | Eva’s killer put her in the trunk | 杀死伊娃的凶手把她放在后车箱 |
[13:35] | believing that she was either | 要么认为她已经不省人事 |
[13:36] | unconscious or perhaps even dead. | 或是认为她已经死了 |
[13:38] | But she was awake. | 但她却是清醒的 |
[13:44] | The rubber tubing has been torn off this carpet. | 地毯上的橡胶管已经被撕下 |
[13:47] | She must have ripped it out to make a tourniquet. | 她肯定是扯下来当止血带了 |
[13:55] | Wait, Doc, are you saying — | 等等 医生 你是说 |
[13:57] | Our murder victim might still be alive. | 我们的受害者可能还活着 |
[14:08] | Where are we with suspects? | 嫌疑犯调查得怎么样了 |
[14:09] | Well, we’re heading over to Stuhler Center now. | 我们现在要去斯图勒中心 |
[14:11] | Eva’s brother said she was being stalked | 伊娃的哥哥说芭蕾舞团里 |
[14:13] | by someone at the ballet. | 一直有人在跟踪她 |
[14:14] | Figure we head over there, | 我认为我们该去一趟那里 |
[14:15] | talk to some people, see if we can flush ’em out. | 和一些人谈谈 看看是否能搜捕到凶手 |
[14:17] | Good. In the meanwhile, | 很好 与此同时 |
[14:18] | State P.D. is putting together a search party, | 州警局正在集结搜索队 |
[14:20] | but they’ve got a lot of ground to cover. | 但是他们要搜索的范围很大 |
[14:22] | It would be nice if they knew exactly where to start. | 如果知道确切的着手点 那就太好了 |
[14:24] | Well, Henry’s on it, believe me. | 亨利正在调查 相信我 |
[14:29] | Dirt in her tires appears to be a mixture of silt and clay. | 车胎的泥土显然混合有粉土与粘土 |
[14:33] | Grass under the tires seems to be of the paniculata variety. | 车胎下的草似乎是穿心莲品种 |
[14:36] | What exactly does that mean? | 这话究竟是什么意思 |
[14:37] | There must be something here that can tell us | 这里肯定有些什么能告诉我们 |
[14:39] | where Eva’s attacker dumped her body. | 袭击伊娃的人的弃尸地点 |
[14:41] | We only have a few hours left. | 我们只剩下几个小时 |
[14:43] | Time is of the essence! | 时间非常重要 |
[14:45] | Lucas, you got a minute? | 卢卡斯 有时间吗 |
[14:46] | – No! – No. | -没有 -没 |
[14:47] | Uh, a bunch a files came for you | 刚刚收到圣提摩西医疗组 |
[14:50] | from St. Timothy’s medical group. | 送来给你的一大堆文件 |
[14:51] | You have to sign for them. | 你得签收这些文件 |
[14:54] | Medical files? What are they about? | 医务文件 是什么文件 |
[14:55] | Oh, that’s, uh, probably a mistake. | 那可能是搞错了 |
[14:58] | T-they’re not for me. Anyway, I’ll — | 文件不是给我的 总而言之 |
[14:59] | I’ll, uh, I’ll figure this out. | 我会去搞清楚的 |
[15:03] | It’s a terrible thing to lose a talent like Eva. | 失去伊娃这么有才华的舞者实属憾事 |
[15:06] | A director is lucky if he sees a dancer like this | 一位总监一生中能遇见这样的舞者 |
[15:09] | once, maybe, twice in a lifetime. | 一位 也许两位 都是件很幸运的事 |
[15:13] | Everyone she worked with adored her. | 每个跟她共事过的人都很喜欢她 |
[15:16] | Well, apparently not everyone. | 显然不是每个人 |
[15:19] | We believe Eva may have had a stalker. | 我们认为可能有人跟踪伊娃 |
[15:23] | Do you know of anyone at the theater that may be jealous? | 你知不知道剧院里是否有人心存嫉妒呢 |
[15:25] | There isn’t a girl in the company who wasn’t jealous of Eva. | 全公司上下没有一个女孩不嫉妒伊娃的 |
[15:28] | She was replacing Odessa Kozlova | 她本来将取代奥德萨·科兹洛娃 |
[15:30] | as the next Prima. | 成为首席舞者 |
[15:31] | She was replacing Odessa? | 她要取代奥德萨吗 |
[15:33] | We heard that Odessa was retiring. | 我们听说奥德萨要退出舞台了 |
[15:35] | The injuries, the — the practice, | 伤病 练习 |
[15:37] | they were beginning to take its toll on Odessa. | 这些开始给奥德萨带来伤害 |
[15:40] | The company thought it would be best | 公司认为最好把首席的位置 |
[15:41] | to pass the mantle on to Eva. | 交由伊娃来接棒 |
[15:43] | How did Odessa feel about that? | 奥德萨对此作何感受 |
[15:45] | Well, she was upset, naturally. | 她很难过 这是很自然的事 |
[15:47] | But to think that she would do something like this | 但是想想她会做出这种事 |
[15:49] | is impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[15:51] | She was at rehearsal the entire day Eva went missing. | 伊娃失踪时 她一整天都在排练 |
[15:54] | Besides, I never heard her threaten Eva. | 再说了 我从没听说她威胁过伊娃 |
[15:59] | They hardly even spoke. | 她们几乎没说过话 |
[16:03] | Looks like Odessa found | 看来奥德萨找到了 |
[16:04] | another way to get her message across. | 另一种方法来传达她的话 |
[16:07] | Did Odessa have access to this dressing room? | 奥德萨能进到这个化妆间吗 |
[16:09] | Yes, she did. | 能 |
[16:14] | You think a prim little ballet queen like Odessa’s | 你觉得像奥德萨这样一本正经的小芭蕾舞女王 |
[16:16] | even got the power to cut off a girl’s foot? | 有能力切下一个女孩子的脚吗 |
[16:19] | Well, every queen has her henchmen. | 每位女王都有自己的心腹 |
[16:21] | Russian mob, by the looks of it. | 一看就知道是俄罗斯黑手党 |
[16:23] | Check out that one. | 看看他 |
[16:24] | His eyes are almost swollen shut. | 双眼几乎肿到睁不开 |
[16:26] | Allergy season? | 过敏季节吗 |
[16:27] | No, pepper spray. | 不 是辣椒喷雾造成的 |
[16:29] | Eva unloaded half a can on the guy | 伊娃对跟踪她的人 |
[16:31] | who was supposedly following her. | 喷了半瓶喷雾 |
[16:35] | No autographs. | 不接受签名 |
[16:37] | Oh, actually, we were hoping for an interview. | 其实我们想采访一下 |
[16:44] | You may call it retirement. | 你们可能认为这是退役 |
[16:45] | But when a ballet director replaces you | 但是当芭蕾总监让一个来自贫民区 |
[16:47] | with some girl from the slums | 而且几乎无法踮著脚尖旋转的女孩 |
[16:49] | who can barely spin on her toes. | 来取代我的位置时 |
[16:51] | I call that an insult. | 我认为这是一种侮辱 |
[16:52] | Yeah, well, I call it motive. | 我认为这是杀人动机 |
[16:55] | Only a pretty girl like you didn’t want to get her hands dirty, | 只有你这么漂亮的女孩才不想弄脏自己的双手 |
[16:57] | So you went to your pal Sergei. | 所以你去找了你的朋友塞奇 |
[17:00] | Your record is pretty impressive. | 你的记录相当惊人啊 |
[17:03] | Robbery, extortion, aggravated assault. | 抢劫 勒索 故意伤人罪 |
[17:06] | So, what the hell is a thug like you doing | 像你这种恶棍怎么会 |
[17:08] | hanging out with a bunch of ballerinas? | 和一群芭蕾舞演员混在一起 |
[17:11] | My colleagues and I are investors | 我和我的同事是奥德萨的 |
[17:13] | in Odessa’s career. | 职业投资者 |
[17:15] | We pay for her dance coaches, | 我给她请舞蹈教练 |
[17:17] | her living expenses — | 支付她的生活费用 |
[17:18] | And in return, you take a portion of her earnings. | 而作为回报 你们收取她的一部分工资 |
[17:21] | But all that money was about to go away | 但是在伊娃取代她的位置之后 |
[17:24] | when Eva took her job. | 就再也没钱拿了 |
[17:27] | You chopped off Eva’s foot, | 你切下伊娃的脚留在后台 |
[17:28] | and then you left it at that ballet as a warning. | 给其他舞者一个警告 |
[17:31] | I never touched Eva! | 我从未碰过伊娃 |
[17:32] | You got close enough for her to pepper-spray you. | 距离已经近到让她喷你辣椒喷雾了 |
[17:35] | You must have been following her for a while, | 你肯定已经跟踪了她一段时间 |
[17:37] | waiting for that perfect moment to kidnap her. | 等着绑架她的合适时机 |
[17:41] | He was never trying to kidnap her. | 他从未想过要绑架她 |
[17:43] | He was only watching her. | 他只是在监视她 |
[17:45] | It’s an old trick in Russia. | 在俄罗斯 这是老把戏了 |
[17:47] | You hire a man to follow from distance, | 雇人远距离跟踪 |
[17:49] | leave a few threats. | 留下一些威胁的话 |
[17:50] | Suddenly the dancer gets distracted. | 突然间 舞者就被搞得心烦意乱 |
[17:54] | I was just trying to make Eva slip up. | 我只是想让伊娃出错 |
[17:57] | But I told Sergei never to touch her, | 但是我告诉过塞奇绝对不许碰她 |
[17:59] | just to follow. | 只要跟踪她就行 |
[18:01] | Were you following her the day she went missing? | 她失踪的那天 你有跟踪她吗 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 有 |
[18:04] | She left rehearsal around 3:00, | 她大约三点结束排练 |
[18:07] | went to the courtyard, hung around some statue, | 去了院子里 在某个雕塑下晃悠 |
[18:10] | and then she left. | 然后走了 |
[18:11] | And you didn’t follow her? | 而且你却没继续跟踪她 |
[18:13] | She already pepper-sprayed me once. | 她已经用辣椒喷雾喷了我一次 |
[18:15] | I thought it best to let her go. | 我想最好别再跟踪她了 |
[18:17] | Besides, it was raining outside. | 而且 外面当时下着雨 |
[18:24] | Let me get this straight, Henry. | 让我理理清楚 亨利 |
[18:26] | You dragged us all the way back out here | 你把我们都拉到这来 |
[18:27] | just because this Cossack meathead said it was raining? | 就因为那个哥萨克傻蛋说那天下雨吗 |
[18:30] | Don’t you see? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[18:31] | It was pouring when Eva left the studio, | 伊娃离开工作室时 下着倾盆大雨 |
[18:33] | and yet she stood outside | 然而她却站在外面 |
[18:34] | in front of this statue for some time. | 在这个雕塑下待了一会 |
[18:36] | Henry, we still have two | 亨利 在局里 |
[18:37] | perfectly good suspects back at the station. | 我们手上有两名合情合理的嫌疑人 |
[18:40] | Both have motive, both — | 两人都有动机 两人 |
[18:41] | Are innocent. | 都是无辜的 |
[18:42] | Sergei and Odessa won’t be able to tell us where Eva was going | 塞奇和奥德萨无法给我们解答 |
[18:46] | the afternoon she went missing or who she was meeting. | 伊娃失踪的那个下午 她的去向或她去见谁 |
[18:48] | But this statue might. | 但是这座雕塑也许会有答案 |
[18:50] | It’s what the Romans would call a “Talking statue.” | 这就是罗马人所说的”会说话的雕像” |
[18:53] | You see, in ancient Rome, young lovers | 在古代罗马 年轻的恋人们 |
[18:54] | were forbidden from speaking in public. | 不允许在公众场所交谈 |
[18:57] | So they would leave notes in statues such as this. | 所以他们会像这样在雕像里留下纸条 |
[18:59] | That would explain why no one saw her | 这就解释了排练结束后 |
[19:01] | after she left rehearsal — she was gonna meet her secret lover | 为什么没人看到她 她要去见她的秘密情郎 |
[19:03] | for a little afternoon delight. | 享受一下午后的乐趣 |
[19:05] | Someone whose name starts with a “P.” | 以P字母开头的名字 |
[19:10] | “Oyster Bay Motel, room 6, | 奥伊斯特贝汽车旅馆六号房 |
[19:12] | 4:00 PM, love, P.” | 下午四点 爱你的P |
[19:14] | Who the hell is “P”? | 这个P是谁 |
[19:15] | We got to get to the Oyster Bay Motel. | 我们得去一趟奥伊斯特贝汽车旅馆 |
[19:29] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[19:32] | Guess we found where Eva’s foot was cut off. | 我们好像找到了伊娃的脚被切下来的地方了 |
[19:35] | No other signs of a struggle, though. | 但是却没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[19:36] | You’d think she’d try to fight back. | 还以为她会反击呢 |
[19:38] | She never had the chance to. | 她没机会 |
[19:40] | Her lover lay in wait. | 她的情人埋伏在这里等着 |
[19:41] | The moment she came through this door | 她一踏进这扇门 |
[19:43] | into this darkened room, | 进入这间昏暗的房间 |
[19:44] | he hit her over the head with this. | 他就用这个打了她的头 |
[19:45] | Eva’s attacker must have loaded her body up here | 攻击伊娃的人一定把她的抬到了这里 |
[19:47] | and then drove her someplace else to be dumped. | 然后开车把她带到一个地方抛尸 |
[19:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:52] | There was a piece of paniculata grass in the wheel well of Eva’s car. | 伊娃的车轮轴里有一根穿心莲 |
[19:56] | And the sand embedded in the tires | 而且卡在轮胎缝里的沙子是 |
[19:58] | was silt based. | 以粉土为基底的 |
[19:59] | The attacker drove along the beach and stopped… | 袭击者沿着沙滩开 然后停在了… |
[20:04] | there. | 那里 |
[20:05] | Look at those seagulls. | 看看那些海鸥 |
[20:07] | They never gather in a flock that large. | 它们从来不会这么大一群聚在一起 |
[20:09] | Not unless there’s fresh food. | 除非那里有新鲜的食物 |
[20:12] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[20:14] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[20:22] | She’s still alive! | 她还活着 |
[20:30] | Doctor, when can we expect Eva to wake up? | 医生 伊娃什么时候能醒来 |
[20:32] | She might be able to tell us who her attacker was. | 她也许能告诉我们是谁攻击了她 |
[20:35] | It’s tough to tell. | 很难说 |
[20:36] | I mean, judging by her chart, | 从她的图表上来看 |
[20:37] | I’d say it’s a miracle she’s even alive. | 我觉得她能活着都是个奇迹了 |
[20:39] | What your charts won’t show | 但从你的图表上看不出来的是 |
[20:40] | is that Eva possesses an extraordinary willpower. | 伊娃有着极强的求生意志力 |
[20:43] | She chose to live, despite the pain. | 尽管痛苦不堪 她还是选择活下来 |
[20:47] | You need to find the monster that did this. | 你必须找出干这件事的禽兽 |
[20:49] | What’s to say he doesn’t come back and hurt her again? | 谁又能知道那人不会回来再伤害她一次呢 |
[20:51] | We’re going to have a guard posted in her room 24/7, | 我们会让警卫片刻不离地守在房间里的 |
[20:54] | Mr. Selgas. | 萨尔格斯先生 |
[20:55] | In the meantime, there are a few questions that we’d like to ask. | 与此同时 我们想要问您几个问题 |
[20:58] | Javier, we have reason to believe | 哈维尔 我们有理由相信 |
[21:00] | that Eva was meeting someone at that motel. | 伊娃当时是在那家汽车旅馆里见某个人 |
[21:03] | Do you know if she was seeing anyone? | 你知道她之前有在和谁约会吗 |
[21:05] | No, no, no, that’s — that’s impossible. | 不不不 那不可能 |
[21:07] | Eva would have told me. | 伊娃会告诉我的 |
[21:08] | Look, I know that this may be ha– | 听着 我明白这个也许… |
[21:10] | No. You don’t know! | 不 你不明白 |
[21:11] | When we came to this country, | 当初我们来这个国家时 |
[21:13] | we drifted on that raft for days | 在那个浮艇上漂泊了几日 |
[21:15] | with nothing — | 一无所有 |
[21:17] | nothing but each other. | 只拥有彼此 |
[21:19] | You don’t hide things from people you love like that. | 你不会对自己那样爱着的人有所隐瞒的 |
[21:25] | Here’s one that matches the physical description of your mother — | 这儿有个符合你妈妈的外观描述的人 |
[21:27] | 67 years old, 5’4″, | 67岁 162公分 |
[21:29] | And… | 然后… |
[21:30] | African American. | 是非洲裔美国人 |
[21:33] | That’s the last of them. | 那是最后一个了 |
[21:35] | Well, I guess it’s possible that, uh, | 我猜有可能… |
[21:37] | she went under some other alias. | 她用了其他的化名 |
[21:39] | Well, we could call the hospital and ask | 我们可以打电话给医院 向他们要 |
[21:41] | for all the employee files that match the description. | 所有符合描述的员工档案 |
[21:43] | Of course, to do that, | 当然了 要做到那一点 |
[21:45] | we would need Henry to sign off. | 我们需要亨利签字 |
[21:47] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊… |
[21:49] | I guess it’s a dead end, then. | 那就是没辙了 |
[21:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:53] | Listen, if it’s any consolation, | 听着 希望能安慰到你 |
[21:55] | I, uh, I once had a girl leave me with no explanation. | 曾经有个女孩一声不响地离开了我 |
[22:00] | To be honest, I’ve had a few. | 说实话 好几个都这样 |
[22:02] | Anyway, I know how hard it can be to not have closure. | 总之 我知道这样没有结果是有多艰难 |
[22:07] | What’s hard | 艰难的是 |
[22:08] | is imagining my mom in a place like this, | 想像我妈妈在这种地方 |
[22:13] | under some made-up name. | 用着假名 |
[22:16] | No one to claim her. | 没人过来认领她 |
[22:18] | I don’t even know if there was someone there to bury her. | 我甚至不知道有没有人安葬她 |
[22:23] | Anyway, thanks for your help. | 无论如何 谢谢你帮忙 |
[22:49] | Yes, St. Timothy’s? | 您好 是圣提摩西吗 |
[22:51] | Yes, this is Dr. Henry Morgan. | 是的 我是亨利·摩根医生 |
[22:53] | I’m calling with a very special request. | 我打电话过来是有个非常特殊的请求 |
[22:57] | Africa? | 非洲 |
[22:58] | Think about it. | 想像一下 |
[22:59] | Sunsets on the Serengeti. | 在塞伦盖蒂[国家公园]看日落 |
[23:01] | Midnight safaris. | 午夜游猎 |
[23:02] | We could even fit in some big-game hunting. | 我们甚至可以一起狩猎大型动物 |
[23:04] | Hunting? No, if I go on vacation, | 打猎吗 不要 假如我要度假的话 |
[23:06] | I’m leaving my gun at home. | 我要把枪留在家里 |
[23:08] | Ah, I see your point. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[23:10] | What about someplace romantic? | 那找个浪漫的地方如何 |
[23:12] | What about Paris? | 比如巴黎 |
[23:13] | Sipping wine on the Rue de Seine. | 在塞纳河街啜饮葡萄酒 |
[23:16] | Fireworks over the Eiffel tower. | 看埃菲尔铁塔上的烟花 |
[23:18] | Now, how can you say no to that? | 你可没法拒绝那个吧 |
[23:19] | No, it’s not — it’s not that I’m saying no. | 不 不是…不是说我不愿意 |
[23:21] | It’s just — | 只是… |
[23:23] | Jo? | 乔 |
[23:24] | Jo, did I lose you? | 乔 断线了吗 |
[23:25] | You know, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我得等会再打给你了 |
[23:27] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[23:30] | If you’re thinking about taking a trip to Africa, | 假如你在考虑去非洲旅游 |
[23:31] | I would recommend skipping Tanzania. | 我会建议别去坦桑尼亚 |
[23:33] | They’ve just had a recent outbreak of dysentery. | 他们刚刚爆发了痢疾 |
[23:36] | No, um, Isaac wants to take me on vacation. | 不 是艾萨克想带我去度假 |
[23:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:40] | Well, he doesn’t waste any time, does he? | 他还真是不浪费时间啊 是不是 |
[23:42] | Yeah, I think he’s getting impatient with me. | 是啊 我觉得他开始有点不耐烦了 |
[23:46] | Having trouble narrowing down a place? | 没办法选定旅行地吗 |
[23:47] | No, it’s just, things are… | 不是 只是 事情有点… |
[23:50] | Well, they’re moving so fast. | 事情进展得太快了 |
[23:52] | And…you’re afraid you don’t like him? | 然后…你担心自己不喜欢他吗 |
[23:55] | No, I-I-I’m afraid that I do. | 不是 我是担心我喜欢他 |
[24:03] | If this case has taught us anything, | 如果这个案子教育了我们什么 |
[24:06] | it’s that you can live, | 那就是无论经历了怎样的痛苦 |
[24:08] | despite whatever pain you’re going through. | 你都能活下去 |
[24:11] | But you can’t let the fear of getting hurt | 但是你不能因为害怕受伤 |
[24:13] | stop you from opening up to someone you care about. | 就不对你在乎的人敞开心扉 |
[24:19] | I don’t know why I’m even worrying about this now. | 我都不知道自己现在为什么要烦心这个 |
[24:21] | I can’t leave on a vacation with an open case, | 手上还有案子的我 没法去度假 |
[24:24] | and we’re not any closer to capturing Eva’s attacker. | 而且我们还没看到抓住攻击伊娃的人的希望 |
[24:27] | Which is why I propose we head to the Stuhler Center. | 因此我提议去一趟斯图勒中心 |
[24:30] | Eva was about to take the part of Thisbe | 伊娃本来要扮演缇丝比一角 |
[24:32] | in the upcoming production of “Pyramus and Thisbe.” | 就在即将上演的《皮拉莫斯与缇丝比》中 |
[24:35] | The note we found in the statue | 我们在雕像上找到的纸条 |
[24:36] | was signed “P” — Pyramus. | 签名是”皮” 皮拉莫斯 |
[24:38] | It stands to reason, if Eva was playing Thisbe — | 有理由推断 假如伊娃要演缇丝比 |
[24:41] | We have to find her Pyramus. | 那我们就得找到她的皮拉莫斯 |
[24:47] | More energy! | 更有活力些 |
[24:49] | Are you trying to bore me? | 你们是想让我无聊死吗 |
[24:50] | Mr. Milikoff? | 米勒科夫先生 |
[24:53] | Can we have a word? | 我们能聊一聊吗 |
[24:54] | We understand you’re doing | 我们知道您在 |
[24:54] | a production of “Pyramus and Thisbe.” | 排演《皮拉莫斯与缇丝比》 |
[24:57] | Would you tell us who is playing the role of Pyramus? | 您能告诉我们谁扮演皮拉莫斯一角么 |
[25:00] | Jean Valle. Why? | 让·瓦雷 怎么了 |
[25:02] | We’re gonna have to speak with Jean. | 我们得和让谈谈 |
[25:04] | It’s regarding Eva Selgas. | 和伊娃·萨尔格斯有关 |
[25:05] | Yes, well, he’s a bit occupied right now — | 我知道 他现在有点忙… |
[25:07] | With Eva indisposed, we need to find a new Thisbe. | 伊娃身体欠佳 我们得找个新的缇丝比 |
[25:11] | And these girls are not doing much to inspire my confidence! | 而这些姑娘们可没给我什么信心 |
[25:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:20] | I’m okay. I just — I need a minute. | 没事 我只是…我要休息一下 |
[25:22] | All right, take five. | 好吧 休息五分钟 |
[25:31] | I’ve got it from here. Thanks. | 我自己可以了 谢谢 |
[25:34] | I wouldn’t do that. | 换我就不会注射 |
[25:36] | Far healthier to ice your ankle | 还是冰敷一下你的脚踝 |
[25:38] | and rest for the day. | 今天休息更健康 |
[25:40] | Look around you, Doctor. | 你回头看看 医生 |
[25:42] | No one here cares what’s healthy. | 这里没有人在乎健康 |
[25:44] | We do what we have to to be the best. | 我们会为了成为最优秀的付出一切 |
[25:53] | Guess now I know | 我现在大概知道 |
[25:53] | the source of your newfound inspiration. | 你新发现的灵感源泉是什么了 |
[25:57] | Henri… | 亨利… |
[25:59] | Thank you for your help last night. | 谢谢你昨晚帮我 |
[26:00] | But I could do without the lecture. | 但是我不想听你说教 |
[26:02] | I don’t mean to lecture. | 我不是想说教 |
[26:05] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是想弄明白 |
[26:07] | Why? Why would you risk your life, | 为什么 为什么你要冒着失去生命 |
[26:10] | your success? | 失去成功的风险 |
[26:11] | Artists in Paris | 巴黎的艺术家 |
[26:13] | aren’t exactly in short supply, Henri. | 数不胜数 亨利 |
[26:16] | Heroin, it helps to unlock something in me. | 海洛因 能帮我释放出一些灵感 |
[26:21] | The works I’ve created with it will live far beyond me. | 注射海洛因后创造出的作品会比我留存更久 |
[26:25] | I just overdid it last night is all. | 昨晚只是不小心注射过量了 |
[26:28] | Oh, Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[26:31] | You have a gift | 你有天赋 |
[26:33] | so much stronger than opiate. | 比鸦片剂强得多 |
[26:35] | If you just have faith in yourself, | 只要你对自己有信心 |
[26:38] | I know you’re capable of works even greater than this. | 你能创作出比这还精彩的作品 |
[26:44] | I won’t unless I get back to work, hmm? | 但我也得继续创作 对吧 |
[26:48] | Thank you again… | 再次谢谢你 |
[26:50] | for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[27:02] | Okay, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[27:03] | let’s start again, from the top. | 再来一次 从头开始 |
[27:07] | Hanson, what’s up? | 汉森 情况如何 |
[27:08] | Jo, I’m at the hospital. Eva’s awake. | 乔 我在医院 伊娃醒了 |
[27:11] | I asked her who she was meeting at that hotel. | 我问了她 去旅馆见谁了 |
[27:13] | You’re never gonna guess who it is. | 你们绝对想不到是谁 |
[27:15] | I think I have a pretty good idea. | 我应该知道了 |
[27:17] | This poster features the performers | 这张海报上有最初 |
[27:19] | of the first “Pyramus and Thisbe,” | 《皮拉莫斯与缇丝比》扮演者 |
[27:22] | including the original pyramus. | 以及最开始的皮拉莫斯 |
[27:25] | Dmitry Milikoff. | 迪米特里·米勒科夫 |
[27:32] | This is from you, right? | 这是你写的吧 |
[27:34] | You left it for her in the statue. | 你留在了雕像上 |
[27:36] | For the thousandth time, yes, this was from me, | 我说多少次了 对 是我写的 |
[27:40] | but from a week ago. | 但是一周前写的 |
[27:42] | We had no plans to meet the day she went missing. | 她失踪那天我们并没有安排 |
[27:44] | Notes in statues. | 雕像里的字条 |
[27:46] | Motel rooms outside of town. | 城外的汽车旅馆 |
[27:48] | What is with all the secrecy, Dmitry? | 何必这么隐秘呢 迪米特里 |
[27:52] | It was Eva’s idea. | 是伊娃的主意 |
[27:54] | After I announced that she would be next prima, | 当我宣布下次由她担任首席舞者时 |
[27:56] | she was worried that if we were found out, | 她很担心如果别人发现我们的事 |
[27:59] | there would be whispering — | 就会有流言蜚语 |
[28:00] | That she was sleeping her way to the top? | 说她被你潜规则了吗 |
[28:01] | I would never do anything to hurt her. | 我绝对不会伤害她 |
[28:04] | I love Eva. | 我很爱伊娃 |
[28:06] | Being close to Eva | 与伊娃亲近 |
[28:09] | is unlike anything I’ve ever felt. | 给我一种全新的感觉 |
[28:13] | It is like… | 就像 |
[28:18] | …being close to greatness. | 与杰作接近 |
[28:25] | If I don’t look at it, I don’t even feel like it’s gone. | 要是不看着 我根本感觉不到脚没了 |
[28:29] | What it took for you to survive this, | 你能挺过来实在是太了不起 |
[28:32] | your resolve — | 你的意志力 |
[28:35] | It’s amazing. | 令人惊叹 |
[28:38] | Many of us who escaped Cuba have learned the hard way | 我们从古巴逃出来 早已懂得 |
[28:42] | there are some things worth more than any pain. | 有些东西再疼也是值得的 |
[28:47] | If you feel up to it, | 如果你不介意 |
[28:48] | would you mind telling me exactly what happened, | 能否告诉我们到底发生了什么 |
[28:50] | as you remember it? | 你记得什么 |
[28:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:54] | It was all a blur. | 记不清了 |
[28:56] | The only thing I remember clearly | 我只清晰记得 |
[28:57] | was waking up in the trunk… | 在后备箱里醒来 |
[29:06] | …and realizing what had been done to me. | 看到自己的脚不见了 |
[29:12] | That’s it, really. | 仅此而已 |
[29:15] | Get some rest, Eva. | 休息一下吧 伊娃 |
[29:23] | Have you scheduled an amputation for the rest of her leg? | 你有没有安排帮她剩余的腿部进行截肢 |
[29:26] | No. In most cases, | 没有 大多数情况下 |
[29:28] | further amputation would be necessary. | 进一步截肢是必要的 |
[29:30] | But whoever did this to her | 但是对她动手的人 |
[29:31] | cauterized the femoral artery. | 对伤口进行了处理 |
[29:34] | What? | 什么 |
[29:36] | Surgically? | 做手术吗 |
[29:37] | But that would mean whoever it was | 也就是说 对她动手的人 |
[29:39] | never intended to kill her. | 并不想杀她 |
[29:45] | Dmitry didn’t do this! | 不是迪米特里干的 |
[29:46] | We know. We just came from the ballet. | 我们知道 我们刚从芭蕾舞团出来 |
[29:48] | Security guards confirmed that Dmitry | 安保人员证明伊娃失踪那天 |
[29:50] | was at the theater the day Eva went missing. | 迪米特里在剧院 |
[29:52] | He didn’t have a chance to try and kill her. | 他没机会去杀她 |
[29:54] | Whoever did this wasn’t trying to kill her. | 凶手并不想杀她 |
[29:56] | I just spoke to Eva’s doctor. | 我刚跟伊娃的医生谈过 |
[29:57] | Her wound was cauterized skillfully, | 她的伤口被人处理过 |
[30:00] | so she’d live. | 留了她一命 |
[30:01] | Or, rather, so she’d suffer. | 或者 让她痛苦 |
[30:02] | For her, a life without dancing is a fate worse than death. | 对她来说 没办法跳舞就是最大的折磨 |
[30:05] | So, whoever we’re looking for | 所以我们要找的人 |
[30:06] | has a medical background of some kind. | 有医学背景 |
[30:09] | A physical therapist at the ballet? | 芭蕾舞团里的理疗师 |
[30:11] | How about an army doctor? | 军医呢 |
[30:13] | Eva’s immigration records came through the other day, | 伊娃的移民记录送来了 |
[30:15] | along with her brother’s. | 还有她哥哥的 |
[30:16] | I didn’t think much of this at the time when I saw it, but… | 我当时看到的时候没想那么多 |
[30:19] | Check out what it says under Javier’s occupation. | 你看哈维尔的职业栏 |
[30:22] | Javier selgas, age 30. | 哈维尔·萨尔格斯 三十岁 |
[30:25] | Formerly employed by the Cuban army | 曾在古巴军队 |
[30:26] | as a battlefield surgeon. | 担任战地外科医师 |
[30:34] | Javier Selgas. NYPD. | 哈维尔·萨尔格斯 纽约警察 |
[30:36] | Open up. We have a warrant. | 开门 我们有搜查令 |
[30:38] | Allow me. | 我来吧 |
[30:50] | Place is clear, but check out what I found. | 没人在 不过来看看这个 |
[30:52] | Just your usual tools, right — hammer, phillips head, | 很常见的工具 锤子 十字螺丝头 |
[30:54] | oh, and a bone saw. | 还有骨锯 |
[31:04] | – NYPD! Freeze. – Down on the ground! | -纽约警察 不许动 -趴到地上 |
[31:36] | Nowhere left to run, Javier! | 没地方跑了吧 哈维尔 |
[31:46] | No! | 不要 |
[32:05] | Well, we recovered the bone saw at Javier’s house | 我们从哈维尔家里拿回了骨锯 |
[32:08] | along with his medical supplies | 以及一些医学用品 |
[32:11] | and the maps to where he dumped Eva’s body. | 还找到了他计划扔下伊娃的路线 |
[32:14] | Looks like a closed case. | 似乎可以结案了 |
[32:15] | One thing still doesn’t make any sense. | 还有一件事说不通 |
[32:18] | Why would Javier do this to Eva | 哈维尔为什么要这样对伊娃 |
[32:20] | after everything they went through to get here? | 他们一直同甘共苦才有今天的生活 |
[32:23] | Well, I mean, Dmitry said | 迪米特里说 |
[32:24] | that Eva was gonna outgrow everyone. | 伊娃会拥有最璀璨的未来 |
[32:26] | maybe with her becoming prima, | 她当上了首席舞者 |
[32:28] | Javier was worried he’d be left behind. | 哈维尔可能担心会被她抛下 |
[32:32] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[32:34] | Yeah. I took your advice. | 对 我听取了你的建议 |
[32:38] | We are going to Paris. | 我们要去巴黎 |
[32:40] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[32:42] | When? | 何时出发 |
[32:42] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[32:44] | Even more fantastic. | 更棒了 |
[32:46] | Good for you. | 太好了 |
[32:47] | Paris is — well, let’s just say | 巴黎 可以这样描述 |
[32:49] | that wherever you go in the world, | 不论你去任何地方 |
[32:51] | Paris stays with you, | 巴黎会跟随着你 |
[32:52] | for Paris is a moveable feast. | 因为巴黎是一场移动盛宴 |
[32:55] | That’s beautiful. | 说得真好 |
[32:56] | Well, it’s Hemingway, not me. | 是海明威说的 不是我 |
[32:58] | He did have a way with words. | 他确实很会说话 |
[33:00] | He also had a way with women. | 对女人也很有一套 |
[33:02] | So, what are Henry Morgan’s must-sees in Paris? | 那你是否有私人推荐的必去景点呢 |
[33:05] | In my humble opinion, | 我个人看来 |
[33:07] | the single best thing to do in Paris is get lost. | 在巴黎 最浪漫的事就是迷路 |
[33:11] | Lost? | 迷路 |
[33:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:12] | Wake up, start walking in any direction, really, | 醒来 随便挑一个方向 出发 |
[33:16] | and get lost. | 然后迷路 |
[33:18] | Wander the streets until you’re so terribly weak | 一直在街上漫步 直到筋疲力竭 |
[33:20] | that you have no choice but to stop at the nearest cafe | 饥肠辘辘 只能找一家最近的餐馆 |
[33:23] | and order something wonderful to eat | 吃美味的一餐 |
[33:24] | along with a glass or two of wine. | 配着一两杯红酒 |
[33:26] | And then set back out into the city. | 之后继续上路 |
[33:29] | And do it all over again. | 再次让自己迷路 |
[33:32] | But know that this regimen works best | 不过这种做法 |
[33:35] | only if done with someone you find very special. | 只能跟特别的人一起进行 |
[33:43] | Sounds nice. | 听上去不错 |
[33:46] | Oh, good, I have both of you. | 好 你俩都在这 |
[33:48] | More like you have one of us. | 只有一个 |
[33:50] | Jo has some packing to do. | 乔还要去收拾行李 |
[33:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:54] | Got the final lab results on Eva’s foot. | 伊娃脚的实验室最终结果出来了 |
[33:56] | One surprising thing was the — | 一个出乎意料的事是… |
[33:58] | – Azathioprine? – Nailed it. | -咪唑硫嘌呤 -对了 |
[33:59] | Big surprise. It was in her blood. | 大吃一惊啊 在她血液里发现的 |
[34:02] | – It’s a powerful — – Anti-arthritic. | -是一种 -抗关节炎药物 |
[34:04] | Yeah, you’re doing that thing where you — | 对 你又在… |
[34:05] | Finish your sentences? Yes. | 接你话 对 |
[34:07] | So, it wasn’t cortisone she was injecting. | 所以她注射的并不是可的松 |
[34:09] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 可是说不通啊 |
[34:11] | I need to see the foot. Now. | 我需要马上看看那只脚 |
[34:16] | She didn’t have early onset arthritis. | 她没得早发性关节炎 |
[34:18] | She had a degenerative bone condition. | 她得的是骨质退化 |
[34:21] | I’d say she had about a year of dancing left. | 她只能再跳一年芭蕾了 |
[34:25] | And she knew it. | 她自己也知道 |
[34:29] | Checking out? | 出院吗 |
[34:31] | Dr. Morgan. | 摩根医生 |
[34:33] | If it’s all right, I’d be happy to wheel Eva out. | 如若允许 在下乐意推伊娃出去 |
[34:39] | You’ve been told about Javier? | 哈维尔的事你听说了吗 |
[34:42] | Yes. | 听说了 |
[34:43] | I’m still in shock about all of it. | 我现在还是很震惊 |
[34:46] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 不敢相信他已经死了 |
[34:47] | It still seems almost impossible | 还是觉得他不可能 |
[34:48] | to believe he could do this to me. | 会对我做出这种事 |
[34:51] | You have no idea why? | 你不知道为什么吗 |
[34:53] | Javier always thought I cared more | 哈维尔一直认为我 |
[34:55] | about dance than our family. | 重舞蹈轻家庭 |
[34:59] | I guess he was jealous. | 我想他可能是嫉妒吧 |
[35:01] | That seems odd. | 很奇怪 |
[35:03] | Javier obviously cared very much about you, | 哈维尔明显非常关心你 |
[35:07] | he even gave you injections of azathioprine | 他甚至给你注射了咪唑硫嘌呤 |
[35:10] | to treat your bone condition. | 治疗你的骨病 |
[35:13] | When exactly were you diagnosed? | 你什么时候被诊断的 |
[35:16] | About a year ago. | 一年前 |
[35:18] | How terrible to learn you’d have less than a year | 得知自己奋斗了一辈子终于得到的角色 |
[35:20] | to inhabit a role that | 仅仅能表演一年的感受 |
[35:21] | you’d spent a lifetime working for. | 会有多糟 |
[35:24] | Still, the question remains, | 还是有疑问 |
[35:27] | why would Javier bother cutting off your foot | 既然哈维尔知道你的职业生涯马上要结束了 |
[35:29] | if he knew your career would soon end? | 为什么还要锯断你的脚 |
[35:33] | I said I — I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[35:39] | He would have done anything for you. | 他什么事都能为你做 |
[35:45] | Or I should say to you. | 或者是对你做 |
[35:51] | At your bidding, Javier cut off your foot. | 遵循你的命令 哈维尔锯断了你的脚 |
[35:56] | He loved you enough. He had the medical skills. | 他很爱你又有足够的医术 |
[36:01] | At Javier’s house, | 在哈维尔家 |
[36:02] | the police discovered the antibiotics, | 警察找到了抗生素 |
[36:04] | the adrenaline sulfide, and the saline solution — | 肾上腺素和盐水 |
[36:08] | the perfect cocktail to keep you alive long enough | 特色续命混合物 |
[36:11] | so that the police could find you. | 让你能撑到警察找到你 |
[36:14] | You had Javier drop off your foot at the ballet | 你让哈维尔锯断你的芭蕾之足 |
[36:17] | to ensure the attention of the press. | 保证可以引起媒体的注意 |
[36:21] | Thanks to the media coverage, | 感谢媒体报道 |
[36:22] | you’ll always be frozen in time | 你会一直被定格在 |
[36:24] | as the prima that could have been the best ever. | 本可以成为史上最佳的首席芭蕾舞者 |
[36:29] | History will never forget you. | 历史永远无法忘记你 |
[36:35] | That is quite a story, Dr. Morgan. | 故事讲得不错 摩根医生 |
[36:38] | Very dramatic. | 非常吸引人 |
[36:43] | I’ll take it from here, doctor. | 接下来的路我自己走 医生 |
[37:28] | She played us. She played all of us. | 她耍了我们 耍了我们所有人 |
[37:30] | The role of a lifetime. | 终身难忘的角色 |
[37:32] | Well, wait till we arrest her. | 等到我们逮捕了她 |
[37:33] | She will be known as the craziest fraud that ever lived. | 她就是史上最疯狂的骗子 |
[37:36] | I don’t know how that’s possible. | 我不确定 |
[37:37] | Javier is dead, and we have no proof | 哈维尔已经死了 我们没有证据证明 |
[37:39] | that Eva orchestrated this. | 伊娃设计的这一切 |
[37:40] | The D.A. goes to trial with this, Eva walks free. | 让地检来判 伊娃肯定也是无罪释放 |
[37:43] | And it will only add to Eva’s legend — | 只能增添伊娃的传奇色彩 |
[37:45] | be more of what she wants. | 更是正中她的下怀 |
[37:46] | No, I am not gonna just sit back and — | 不行 我不能就这么坐视不管 |
[37:48] | Jo, stop. | 乔 行了 |
[37:50] | I’m as upset about this as you are, | 我跟你一样生气 |
[37:52] | but this one, we’ve got to let go. | 但这事就让它过去吧 |
[37:55] | Besides, detective, don’t you have a plane to catch? | 而且警探 你不是还要去赶飞机吗 |
[38:00] | Bring me back a croissant or something. | 给我带点可颂面包什么的 |
[38:05] | I just — I can’t believe | 我只是不敢相信 |
[38:06] | Eva put herself through that much pain. | 伊娃让自己受了那么多罪 |
[38:08] | And for what? | 是为什么 |
[38:10] | I once knew someone similar to Eva. | 我曾认识一个和伊娃有些相似的人 |
[38:12] | Never underestimate what some people will do to — | 永远不要低估一个人能干出什么来去… |
[38:14] | To live forever? | 永生 |
[38:21] | Enjoy Paris, Jo. | 在巴黎玩得愉快 乔 |
[38:44] | Excited? I’m excited. | 兴奋吗 我很兴奋 |
[38:47] | Paris with you — very exciting. | 跟你一起去巴黎 太兴奋了 |
[38:49] | I can’t believe I’m actually going. | 不敢相信我真的要去了 |
[38:51] | Oh, you’re going, all right. | 你肯定要去的 |
[38:53] | You’re going to experience the most romantic city | 你将以最佳方式 |
[38:55] | in the world in best possible way there is to experience it. | 来体验这世上最浪漫的城市 |
[39:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:01] | Courtesy of my 100% full proof, | 我百分百诚意认证 |
[39:04] | Paris-is-magical itinerary. | 巴黎就是魔法之旅的代言 |
[39:06] | I’ve got every minute planned, | 我把每分钟都计划了 |
[39:08] | every meal, every sip of wine. | 每顿饭 每口红酒 |
[39:14] | Every minute, huh? | 每分钟 |
[39:16] | Any chance of just getting lost? | 有没有迷路的可能 |
[39:19] | Lost? | 迷路 |
[39:21] | I would never get us lost. | 我绝不会领你迷路的 |
[39:23] | I got you, girl. | 我会看好你的 姑娘 |
[39:26] | Lost. | 迷路 |
[39:30] | OCME? | 法医办 |
[39:31] | Uh, yes, we’re looking for Dr. Morgan. | 你好 找摩根医生 |
[39:33] | This is the St. Timothy medical group. | 这里是圣提摩西医疗组 |
[39:36] | Oh, St. Timothy medical group. | 圣提摩西医疗组 |
[39:38] | Yes, I’m sorry. This is Dr. Morgan. | 你好 抱歉 我就是摩根医生 |
[39:41] | I have a bit of a cold. | 我有点感冒了 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 注意身体 |
[39:45] | We checked all our files, and I think we’ve identified | 我们检查了所有的资料 好像找到了 |
[39:47] | a former employee who fits the description you gave us. | 一个前雇员符合你给的描述 |
[39:50] | Shall I give you the information? | 要我把资料给你吗 |
[39:54] | Yes. Please. | 当然 谢谢 |
[39:57] | There are moments in all of our lives | 我们生命中有些时刻 |
[39:59] | when we are compelled to ask ourselves, | 会让我们扪心自问 |
[40:02] | how far are we willing to go for what we want? | 为了追寻你要的东西 你愿意付出多少 |
[40:06] | Valerie? It’s Henry. | 瓦莱丽 我是亨利 |
[40:10] | Val? | 瓦莱 |
[40:20] | Incredible. | 神工鬼斧 |
[40:26] | How much are we willing to risk, | 我们愿意冒多大的风险 |
[40:29] | to sacrifice, to endure? | 去牺牲 去忍耐 |
[40:48] | Because it’s one thing to yearn for something… | 因为渴望是一回事 |
[40:54] | But quite another to find the strength to achieve it. | 而得到去实现的力量却是另一回事 |
[41:09] | Shouldn’t you be on a plane? | 你不是应该在飞机上了吗 |
[41:17] | I realized that I… | 我发现我… |
[41:19] | I didn’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[41:23] | What? To Paris? | 什么 去巴黎吗 |
[41:27] | With Isaac. | 和艾萨克一起 |
[41:31] | I didn’t want to go with Isaac. | 我不想和艾萨克一起去 |
[41:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:48] | Maybe I thought that — | 也许我想到… |
[41:49] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[41:50] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你在 |
[41:54] | Hi, Jo. | 乔 |
[41:58] | I — I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[42:00] | Abraham, is everything all right? | 亚伯拉罕 还好吗 |
[42:01] | You know what? Um, this is nothing. | 没事了 |
[42:03] | I — I can, um… | 我要… |
[42:05] | I’ll see you tomorrow at the precinct. | 明天我们警局见 |
[42:07] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[42:14] | Abraham, tell me what’s happened. | 亚伯拉罕 告诉我发生什么了 |
[42:17] | I found mom. | 我找到妈妈了 |