英文名称:Forever Strong
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | 永远强大 | |
[02:25] | 根据真实故事改编 | |
[02:41] | 亚利桑那州旗杆镇 | |
[02:47] | 高地队VS旗杆队 | |
[03:00] | Way to go, Rick! | 干得好 里克 |
[03:26] | Get in there! | 插到那边去 |
[03:35] | Go with him! Go with him! | 跟上他 跟上他 |
[03:41] | Yeah, nice! Way to hustle! | 漂亮 积极进攻 |
[03:43] | Good job. Good job. | 干得好 干得好 |
[03:48] | Highland rugby, one, two | 高地橄榄球队 一 二 |
[03:50] | One, two! | 一 二 |
[03:53] | Benjamin, Adam, off the field, now! | 本杰明 亚当 马上下场 |
[03:55] | – Way to stick with it. – How did you miss that?! | -保持状态 -你们怎么漏了那个球 |
[03:58] | What are you guys doing? Get it together! | 你们这些家伙搞什么 集中精力 |
[04:01] | Okay, Roundy. Let’s go! Let’s go! | 好了 朗迪 上场 上场 |
[04:02] | Hustle, hustle! | 进攻 进攻 |
[04:06] | Get back in there. | 回那儿去 |
[04:07] | Let’s go! | 上场 |
[04:09] | A little rough on his kid, huh? | 对他自己的孩子有些苛刻 是吧 |
[04:19] | – What the heck was that, huh? – Go! | -这他妈算怎么回事儿 -算了 |
[04:20] | That’s rugby, man. | 这就是橄榄球 活计 |
[04:22] | – What? – You.. . | -什么 -你… |
[04:24] | – Oh, no! – He spit in his face. | -不 -他朝他脸上吐痰 |
[04:27] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[04:29] | Come on, guys, let’s go! | 算了 伙计们 我们走吧 |
[04:31] | Oh, no way, man! Come on! | 不 伙计 别这样 |
[04:32] | You’re out of the game. | 你被罚出场了 |
[04:33] | Forget it! Forget it, man! | 算了 算了吧 |
[04:34] | Dude, it’s not worth it! Come on! | 兄弟 不值得这么做 走吧 |
[04:39] | We’ll have to take a blood sub. | 你得被替补下场 |
[04:40] | I’m not sitting. | 我不坐冷板凳 |
[04:41] | No. Sub him out. | 不行 把他替下场 |
[04:43] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[04:52] | Way to go, Ricky. | 干得漂亮 里奇 |
[04:54] | That’s your best hit of the day. | 那是你今天最有力的一击 |
[04:56] | Let’s go! | 我们上场 |
[04:57] | No blood. I’m ready. | 血止住了 我好了 |
[04:59] | We’re good, yeah? He stays? | 我们没事 他能留在场上吗 |
[05:02] | – He’s good. – Okay. Let’s go. | -他没事 -好吧 开始 |
[05:22] | Come on! Come on! | 上啊 上啊 |
[05:36] | Way to be highland! | 打出高地队的水平 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1146个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:165个,六级词汇:80个,GRE词汇:76个,托福词汇:108个,考研词汇:178个,专四词汇:147个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:304个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:48] | Hey, coach? | 教练 |
[05:50] | Nice game. | 精彩的比赛 |
[05:53] | Played a good game, guys. | 小伙子们 打得不错 |
[05:55] | And great kicks today. | 今天踢法也很精彩 |
[05:57] | They’re idiots. | 他们是笨蛋 |
[06:03] | They won. | 但他们赢了 |
[06:13] | Great game. | 很棒的比赛 |
[06:19] | Tough loss? | 输得很少 |
[06:21] | They didn’t lose. | 他们不是输了 |
[06:22] | They rolled over and died. | 是全面彻底溃败 |
[06:24] | They gave up, like scared little girls. | 他们放弃了 就像受惊的小女孩 |
[06:27] | No offense, son. | 儿子 别见怪 |
[06:28] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[06:30] | What do you mean you tried? | 你们尽力了是什么意思 |
[06:32] | You try, you sit. | 你尽力了却没行动 |
[06:34] | This is about doing. | 这需要实际行动 |
[06:36] | Coach! | 教练 |
[06:38] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[06:41] | Tried. | 尽力了 |
[06:49] | Your dad just wants you to win, hon. | 你爸爸只是希望你们赢 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | He wants to win. That has nothing to do with me. | 是他想赢 跟我没关系 |
[07:17] | Hey, Rick! | 里克 |
[07:23] | Oh, they are way too drunk to be in the water. | 他们醉得不能下水了 |
[07:25] | Somebody get them some wings. | 该给他们对翅膀 |
[07:27] | Okay. All right. So anyway, it gets better, | 好了 无论如何 情况好转了 |
[07:29] | Because this coconut has just got it | 因为那杂种就任凭口水 |
[07:31] | hanging there on his face, right? | 挂在他的脸上 |
[07:32] | And this guy is huge, all right? | 而且这家伙是个大个子 |
[07:34] | Like yeti big. He’s big. | 像大雪猿 块头很大 |
[07:38] | So, he wipes it. Wipes it off with his hand. | 他把痰擦了 用自己的手擦掉 |
[07:41] | He wipes this loogie off with his hand. | 他用自己的手把痰擦掉 |
[07:43] | And licks it. | 然后舔了舔 |
[07:44] | And I swear it’s thick enough to chew. | 我发誓 那些痰浓到可以嚼了 |
[07:46] | Oh, Mark, that’s disgusting! | 马克 真恶心 |
[07:47] | Sick. I’m gonna barf. | 太恶心了 我要吐了 |
[07:52] | All right! | 好了 |
[07:53] | Listen up! Hey! Listen to my mouth! | 听我说 大家听我说 |
[07:57] | We present this oh-so-delectable trophy to the guy | 我们把这可喜的奖杯献给这位兄弟 |
[08:02] | Who’s gonna take us back to nationals next year, baby. | 他将带领我们重回明年的全国大赛 |
[08:06] | And, and! Sh, sh, sh! | 还有 还有 嘘 嘘 安静 |
[08:09] | And a complete massacre of highland! | 还要彻底打败高地队 |
[08:33] | Rick, what are you doing? | 里克 你在做什么 |
[08:38] | Come on, baby! | 来吧 宝贝 |
[08:39] | I don’t think I’m this drunk. | 我认为我没醉得那么厉害 |
[08:41] | Yes, you are! | 不 你很醉了 |
[09:24] | Tami, you okay? | 塔米 你没事吧 |
[09:28] | Tami? | 塔米 |
[09:30] | Tami! | 塔米 |
[09:35] | Natalie Penning, do you have anything | 娜塔莉・潘宁 你还有其他材料 |
[09:37] | further to offer this court? | 递交给法庭吗 |
[09:42] | He’s better than he seems on paper, your honor. | 他比书面材料上写得还要好 法官阁下 |
[09:46] | I just hope you can see that. | 我只是希望您能看出这一点 |
[09:48] | Does the young man’s father have anything to add? | 这位年轻人的父亲还有什么要补充的吗 |
[09:52] | He was unable to attend. | 他无法出席 |
[09:56] | Then, we’ll proceed. You may be seated. | 那我们继续 你请坐 |
[09:58] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[10:01] | Richard Seymour Penning, jr. | 理查德・西摩・潘宁二世 |
[10:04] | He prefers Rick, your honor. | 他喜欢被称作里克 法官阁下 |
[10:08] | Counselor, | 顾问先生 |
[10:09] | Considering this young man’s drunk-driving career, | 考虑到这位年轻人的酒后驾驶记录 |
[10:12] | He is fresh out of what he prefers. | 他刚失去了所有喜欢的东西 |
[10:15] | Do we understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:17] | Yes, your honor. | 是 法官阁下 |
[10:20] | Stand up. | 起立 |
[10:25] | Mr. Penning, this is your second d.U.L. | 潘宁先生 这是你第二次酒后驾驶了 |
[10:29] | You have now compounded that travesty | 由于使乘客严重受伤 |
[10:31] | By seriously injuring a passenger. | 你加深了自己的罪行 |
[10:35] | Had this happened when you were 18 | 如果此事发生时你满18岁 |
[10:37] | you would be in prison. | 你会坐牢 |
[10:38] | So, effective immediately, | 所以本庭将你羁押 |
[10:41] | you are a ward of this court. | 立即生效 |
[10:42] | I have therefore determined that you will be transported | 我由此裁定将你移送 |
[10:44] | And placed in the Wasatch county juvenile detention center | 位于犹他州盐湖城瓦萨奇县的 |
[10:47] | In Salt Lake City, Utah. | 青少年感化中心 |
[10:49] | Prior to your 18th birthday there will be a review | 在你18岁生日前会复审 |
[10:52] | to determine whether you will be placed on probation | 决定你是被判缓刑 |
[10:55] | Or transferred to an adult correctional facility | 还是被转到成人监狱 |
[10:58] | Until such time as this court deems you | 直到本庭认为你不再 |
[11:00] | No longer a danger to yourself and society. | 对自己或社会造成危害 |
[11:25] | Nice to meet you, Rick. | 很高兴见到你 里克 |
[11:26] | I’m Marcus Tate, administrator here at Wasatch. | 我是马库斯・塔特 瓦萨奇的管理员 |
[11:34] | You can call me king Tate, sir Mark, Marcus, | 你可以叫我塔特大王 马克先生 马库斯 |
[11:36] | Whatever you like. | 随你喜欢 |
[11:39] | Where’s my stuff, Marcus? | 我的东西在哪 马库斯 |
[11:41] | Why, I had the bellhop take it to your suite. | 怎么 我已经叫人拿到你房间去了 |
[11:48] | Important. | 合住规定 适当听取 这点很重要 |
[11:52] | This is Bingham, my right hand at Wasatch. | 这位是宾汉 我在瓦萨奇的得力助手 |
[11:55] | Hey, haole. | 你好 白人小子 |
[11:57] | You’ll be dealing mostly with Bingham, myself, | 大多数时候你都是和宾汉 我 |
[11:59] | A couple of interns — anyone else? | 还有一些同住的打交道 还有其他人吗 |
[12:02] | No. That’s about it. | 没有 就这些了 |
[12:03] | I’ll show you the rooms. | 我带你去看房间 |
[12:08] | Here you go. | 就是这儿 |
[12:11] | No doors. | 没有门 |
[12:14] | No secrets. | 没有隐私 |
[12:16] | It’s a part of “listen right.” | 这是”听命行事”的一部分 |
[12:21] | Well, I’ll let you get settled. | 你自己安顿好 |
[12:22] | Dinner’s in a half hour. | 半小时后吃晚饭 |
[12:29] | Oh! No spinning! I said no spinning from the beginning. | 别转 从一开始我就说了别转 |
[12:32] | The front-running flyers ripped the sabres, 143. | 领先的飞人队以143分痛宰马刀队 |
[12:37] | Dan Quinn scored three times, | 丹・奎恩3次得分 |
[12:39] | Helping the penguins throttle the jets 8-3. | 帮助企鹅队以8比3打败喷气机队 |
[12:41] | The leafs throttled.. . | 叶子队击败… |
[12:44] | I just want to say hi. | 我只想问候你一下 |
[12:48] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[12:53] | I just wanted to see how you’re doing. | 我想知道你怎么样了 |
[12:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:05] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[13:07] | Bye. | 拜 |
[13:36] | I’m telling you, let’s jack him. | 我跟你说 我们打劫他吧 |
[13:37] | Nah, he’s too much of a pretty boy for jacking. | 不要 怎么忍心打劫这么帅的男孩 |
[13:39] | A guy like you, what would you say? | 跟你似的 你想他是怎么了 |
[13:42] | Oxy? Vics? Percs? | 嗑那种止痛药 |
[13:46] | Or maybe he’s just in here for his own protection. | 或者他来这儿只是为了自我保护 |
[13:50] | Hey, we all say why we’re in here, man. | 伙计 我们都要说自己犯了什么事儿进来的 |
[13:52] | Ernesto here, stealing girl scout cookies. | 欧内斯特是因为偷了女童子军卖的饼干 |
[13:54] | Me, for beating up Ernesto. | 我是因为痛打了欧内斯特 |
[13:58] | You? | 你呢 |
[14:02] | For being a pretty boy? | 因为长的帅吗 |
[14:05] | Hey, get off him, punk! | 放开他 兔儿爷 |
[14:09] | Come on! | 住手 |
[14:21] | Are you gonna yell at me or what? | 你是要骂我还是要怎样 |
[14:23] | Shh. Just listen. | 嘘 听着 |
[14:27] | Deep down. | 发自内心地 |
[14:33] | Was it right? | 这样对吗 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:40] | Hey, it wasn’t me. Those freaks started it. | 不是我 是那两个混蛋挑起的 |
[14:44] | You offended the home. | 你冒犯了整个教养所的人 |
[14:47] | This is retarded. | 真弱智 |
[14:48] | You just offended the home again, not to mention me. | 你刚才又冒犯了整个教养所 更别说我了 |
[14:54] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[14:56] | Are you and the home happy now? | 现在你和大家都高兴了吗 |
[15:00] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[15:27] | About 10 minutes. Lights out. | 大概10分钟以后熄灯 |
[15:29] | Better hurry up. You take forever. | 最好快点 你总磨蹭 |
[15:31] | Now, I want you guys to take notes. | 现在 我要你们做笔记 |
[15:33] | I’m talking about something really serious. | 我要讲一些很重要的事情 |
[15:35] | I need you guys to pay attention, yeah? Okay? | 你们要专心听 好吗 |
[16:03] | You want me to say I love it here. | 你想让我说 我喜欢这儿 |
[16:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:07] | Great. I love it. It’s… | 好 我喜欢这儿 这里… |
[16:10] | I really don’t even think I want to leave. | 我甚至都觉得不想离开 |
[16:12] | I want you to be honest, Rick. | 我要你实话实说 里克 |
[16:14] | You want me to be honest? | 要我实话实说吗 |
[16:17] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这儿 |
[16:18] | Every day for the last six months. | 过去六个月的每一天都讨厌 |
[16:22] | I deserve it. | 我罪有应得 |
[16:25] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[16:26] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[16:30] | Is dad there? | 爸爸在吗 |
[16:35] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你说话 |
[16:42] | I thought he’d be home by now. | 我还以为他这个时候已经回家了 |
[16:50] | Don’t worry. I get it. | 没关系 我知道了 |
[16:58] | Merry christmas, mom. | 圣诞快乐 妈妈 |
[17:00] | Merry christmas, sweetheart. | 圣诞快乐 亲爱的 |
[17:06] | Go, go, go, go! | 快跑啊 跑啊 |
[17:13] | Hey, Penning! You too pretty to play? | 潘宁 你太娇气不能玩吗 |
[17:15] | Come on. We need you on “d”. | 来吧 我们需要你防守 |
[17:17] | We’ll play touch if you want. | 如果你愿意 我们可以玩接触式的 |
[17:18] | – He won’t play. – Come and play with us. | -他不会玩的 -来跟我们一起玩吧 |
[17:20] | He’s afraid of messing up his pretty face. | 他怕把漂亮脸蛋弄花了 |
[17:22] | I only play rugby. | 我只玩橄榄球 |
[17:24] | All right. Listen up. | 好吧 听好了 |
[17:25] | We usually play with 15 sides, | 通常是两队各15人 |
[17:27] | 7 backs, 8 forwards. | 7个卫位 8个锋位 |
[17:30] | But we’re just gonna have to | 但得按照我们目前的人数 |
[17:31] | make do with what we got here. | 调整一下 |
[17:31] | All right. All you guys in blue shirts on my left. | 好了 穿蓝色衣服的站到我左边 |
[17:33] | All the guys in the gray shirts on my right. | 灰色衣服的站我右边 |
[17:35] | Line up about 2 feet apart. | 间隔两英尺排成队 |
[17:37] | You, back up about 5 yards. You’re gonna throw the ball in. | 你 退后5码左右 你在边线发球 |
[17:42] | Now, if you get tackled and you go down, | 如果你被擒抱并摔倒 |
[17:45] | You must release the ball back to one of your own guys. | 你必须把球向后传给队友 |
[17:49] | Then he takes it and goes. | 队友接球后继续往前 |
[17:52] | We don’t stop. There’s no huddles, no time-outs. | 没终场 没战术讨论 没暂停 |
[17:54] | So it’s kind of like football and soccer. | 那这有点像美式橄榄球和足球 |
[17:57] | It’s kind of like rugby. | 有点像英式橄榄球 |
[18:04] | You always have to pass the ball | 只能向后方和身侧传球 |
[18:05] | sideways or back, like this. | 像这样 |
[18:08] | – Nice catch. – You just keep going | -接的好 -你一直跑 |
[18:09] | Until you score, the ball goes out, or someone dies. | 直到得分 球被传出 或有人下场 |
[18:12] | Man, this is just a bad rip-off of football. | 伙计 这只是偷窃了美式橄榄球 |
[18:14] | Actually, Americans ripped off rugby, | 实际上 美国人偷窃了英式橄榄球 |
[18:16] | Then they added sissy pads and helmets. | 然后加上了女里女气的护具和头盔 |
[18:18] | Whatever. You’re going down either way. | 随你怎么说 反正你都会被打败 |
[18:20] | Yeah. We’ll see. | 是啊 走着瞧 |
[18:22] | Throw it in over your head like this. | 像这样 从你的头上扔出去 |
[18:26] | Actually, you know what? | 事实上 你知道吗 |
[18:27] | You should back up about 5 or 6 feet. | 你应该退后5或6英尺 |
[18:31] | All right. You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[18:47] | Down for the count, son! He’s down for the count! | 被放倒了 兄弟 他被放倒了 |
[18:58] | 107 days, Darren. | 还有107天 达伦 |
[19:00] | Oh, come on. You can get through it, man. | 别这样 你会挺过去的 哥们儿 |
[19:02] | Don’t need to teach you the same thing every day. | 不需要每天都教你一件事吧 |
[19:04] | Sounds like he’s in a good mood. | 听起来他的心情不错 |
[19:06] | Better! | 很好 |
[19:07] | Well, you better get back here in time | 你最好能及时回来 |
[19:08] | for nationals, buddy. | 参加全国大赛 哥们儿 |
[19:09] | Man, my dad’s not gonna let me play. | 伙计 我爸不会让我上场比赛的 |
[19:11] | Oh, come on. He wants to win. He’ll play you. | 得了 他想赢 会让你出场的 |
[19:13] | Hey, I’m sending something your way | 我给你寄了些东西 |
[19:15] | That I think might cheer you up. | 觉得会让你振作起来 |
[19:17] | Hey, bro. Marcus is waiting, yo. | 兄弟 马库斯在等你 |
[19:19] | I’m still on the phone. | 我还在讲电话 |
[19:22] | Dude, they check my mail. | 哥们儿 他们会检查我的信件 |
[19:24] | -I know that. I’m not an idiot. – You’re not? | -我知道 我又不是笨蛋 -不是吗 |
[19:28] | Aloha ‘oe. | 再见 |
[19:32] | Marcus is waiting. | 马库斯等着呢 |
[19:34] | Hey, man, what’s so important that–? | 喂 伙计 什么事这么重要 |
[19:36] | Rick Penning, this is Kurt, “Q” and Tumo. | 里克・潘宁 这位是库尔特 Q和屠魔 |
[19:41] | I know you love rugby, | 我知道你喜欢橄榄球 |
[19:42] | and I know you’ve heard of highland. | 我也知道你听说过高地队 |
[19:44] | They started their practices a week ago, | 他们一周前就开始练习了 |
[19:46] | – So I thought… – Oh. You thought wrong. | -所以我认为… -你以为错了 |
[19:48] | – As usual. – Yeah. Well, we win. | -总是这样 -是的 我们赢了 |
[19:51] | Yeah. We beat you. | 是的 我们打败了你们 |
[19:53] | You can come and find out how. | 你可以来看看我们是怎么赢的 |
[19:56] | I already know how. You cheat. | 我已经知道了 你们作弊 |
[19:58] | Man, you don’t know anything. Seriously. | 伙计 你其实一无所知 |
[20:00] | Well, then, you can come find out how we cheat. | 那就来看看我们是怎么作弊的 |
[20:03] | – How about that? – Not interested. | -如何 -没兴趣 |
[20:09] | What’s up, dude? Back up, man! | 怎么回事 老兄 接应 伙计 |
[20:22] | We both know that you’ve done all you can | 显然你已经尽力 |
[20:24] | to avoid learning anything while you’ve been here. | 不在这儿沾染上恶习 |
[20:27] | The upside is we’ve got the cleanest | 好的一面是这里的卫生间 |
[20:30] | bathrooms that we’ve ever had. | 比往常干净多了 |
[20:34] | All you’ve wanted to do since being here | 自从你来这儿就只想着 |
[20:36] | is go back to Arizona the same kid. | 保持原状回到亚利桑那 |
[20:40] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:44] | So if going home is all you’re about, | 所以如果你就想回家 |
[20:49] | You ought to know that the judge can reduce your time here | 就该知道法官会根据我对你的评价 |
[20:51] | based on my evaluation. | 缩短你在这儿的时间 |
[20:57] | Sometime check out the back of your closet. | 有时间看看你柜子后面 |
[21:22] | 252. | 252天 |
[21:26] | I carved one of those a day when I was 16. | 我16岁时每天都刻一道 |
[21:33] | I didn’t always have my head screwed on straight. | 我也不总是品行端正 |
[21:36] | Rick, most of what we do here | 里克 这就是我们做得最多的事儿 |
[21:39] | I learned playing rugby from Coach Gelwix. | 我跟格里克斯教练学会了打橄榄球 |
[21:43] | I owe that man my life. | 我一辈子都感激他 |
[21:46] | I wanted Kurt and the other players | 我让库尔特跟其他队员 |
[21:48] | to talk to you for a reason. | 和你谈话是有原因的 |
[21:54] | How much sooner? | 我能提前多久出去 |
[21:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:58] | Maybe before the end of rugby season. | 大概本赛季结束前 |
[22:10] | Belt up, bro. | 安全带 哥们儿 |
[22:11] | I’m not your “bro”, so quit calling me that. | 我不是你哥们儿 别那么叫我 |
[22:13] | Okay, okay. No problem. Belt up… | 好吧 没问题 系好安全带 |
[22:17] | …Sister. | 姐们儿 |
[22:19] | Ain’t hardly no worries. I get paid by the hour, not the mile. | 无所谓 我是按时计价 不按里程 |
[22:39] | Holoholo! | 发动啦 |
[22:53] | Let’s get them going! Knees up! Pick it up! | 开始 腿抬高 抬高 |
[22:56] | Let’s have a good practice! Let’s do it! Focus! | 好好练 加油 注意力集中 |
[23:02] | Up! Up! There you go! Keep it going! Nice! | 抬高 不错 保持 好样的 |
[23:04] | Rick Penning? | 里克・潘宁吗 |
[23:06] | It’s important for you to know right up front, | 对你来说事先了解这些很重要 |
[23:09] | If you spend a whole lot of time in the gym, | 如果你花很长时间锻炼 |
[23:11] | you work your hardest | 全心全力努力 |
[23:13] | with a complete commitment to do your best, | 一心要做到最好 |
[23:14] | You eat smart, get enough sleep, and you work your tail off, | 吃得好 睡得香 拼命去干 |
[23:17] | And someday… | 然后某天… |
[23:20] | Someday you can have a body like mine. | 某天身体就会跟我一样好 |
[23:24] | Glad you’re here. It’d be great to teach you how to play rugby. | 很高兴你来了 能教你打橄榄球很荣幸 |
[23:27] | I already know how to play rugby. | 我本来就知道怎么打 |
[23:28] | Oh, yeah? Okay. We’ll see. | 是吗 走着瞧吧 |
[23:32] | You’re gonna be late. Come on. | 要迟到了 快点 |
[23:34] | – Good job, Root! – Come on! | -不错 鲁特 -加油 |
[23:35] | – Get ’em up! Get ’em up! – Keep ’em high! Keep ’em high! | -抬起来 抬起来 -抬高 抬高 |
[23:37] | Griggsie! | 格里格西 |
[23:39] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[23:41] | Let’s go, guys! | 加油 小伙们 |
[23:43] | Let’s see it higher, higher, higher! There you go! | 高点 再高点 高点 不错 |
[23:45] | Addison, four corner! Let’s go! | 阿迪森 四角传球 加油 |
[23:54] | All right, guys! | 不错 伙计们 |
[23:58] | Hey, come on! Go! | 加油 加油 |
[24:02] | There you go. Good. | 干得不错 很好 |
[24:04] | Pop it! come on, pop it! | 传起来 加油 传起来 |
[24:06] | Yeah, keep it going! | 保持 |
[24:09] | Five! Down for five! Let’s go! | 5 5组俯卧撑 加油 |
[24:13] | Good job, rookie! | 不赖 菜鸟 |
[24:14] | That away! | 那边 |
[24:18] | Let’s go! come on! | 加油 加油 |
[24:30] | Randy out, Penning in. | 兰迪下 潘宁上 |
[24:32] | Make ’em work, guys! Rugby passes! | 动起来 传球 |
[24:34] | Rugby passes! Let’s go! | 传球 加油 |
[24:37] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 加油 加油 |
[24:40] | Come on! | 加油 |
[24:44] | Down for five! | 5组俯卧撑 |
[24:50] | Take a left! Take a left! | 左转 左转 |
[24:52] | Right, right, right! Go left! Go left! | 右 右 左 左转 |
[24:59] | That’s all right. But one day you’ll learn how to go left. Yeah? | 没事 你总会知道怎么左转的 对吧 |
[25:01] | There you go, Farley! | 很好 法利 |
[25:19] | Hey, man, shouldn’t he be down here coaching? | 哥们儿 难道他不应该来场地知道吗 |
[25:23] | He been doing the coaching, brah. Go, go, go, go! | 他一直在指导 快走 |
[25:34] | Hi, you’ve reached the Pennings. | 您好 您拨打的是潘宁家 |
[25:37] | We can’t get to the phone… | 我们暂时无法应答 |
[25:53] | 1 2 1 2 One, two, one, two… | |
[26:18] | All right, guys. Bring it in. Let’s go! | 好了 小伙们 围过来 |
[26:22] | Keep it going! | 别停 |
[26:23] | Bounce those feet off the turf like it means something to you! | 把脚抬高好像地上不能踩 |
[26:25] | Knees up! Knees up! | 高抬腿 高抬腿 |
[26:27] | Our season starts in three days with New Haven. | 3天后赛季开始 首场对阵纽黑文队 |
[26:30] | We ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:31] | Yes, coach! | 是的 教练 |
[26:32] | Coach Gelwix asked me to offer up a reminder. | 格里克斯教练让我提醒大家 |
[26:35] | Do we drink? | 我们酗酒吗 |
[26:36] | No, coach! | 不 教练 |
[26:37] | Do we smoke or use drugs? | 我们抽烟嗑药吗 |
[26:39] | No, coach! | 不 教练 |
[26:41] | And with the girls, do you keep | 和妞在一起时 |
[26:42] | yourselves clean and out of trouble? | 能洁身自好不惹麻烦吗 |
[26:44] | Yes, coach! | 能 教练 |
[26:45] | You got to give your word to yourself | 自己要铭记这些话 |
[26:47] | and to your brothers on the team. | 也要让队友记住 |
[26:49] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[26:50] | Coach, how are you gonna know | 教练 要是我们出去泡妞喝酒了 |
[26:53] | if we drink or get with the honeys? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[26:54] | Because you’d tell Coach Gelwix yourself. | 你会跟格里克斯教练坦白的 |
[26:57] | Do we cheat? Do we lie? | 我们作弊撒谎吗 |
[26:58] | No, coach! | 不 教练 |
[27:00] | We got to have complete trust in each other. | 我们彼此间要完全信任 |
[27:03] | You lie, you burn the bridge. | 撒谎话会毁掉信任 |
[27:05] | Any player who lies or cheats is gone for the season. | 任何撒谎或作弊的球员 整个赛季禁赛 |
[27:09] | The only lies allowed at Highland rugby, gentlemen, | 先生们 在高地队只允许一个谎言 |
[27:12] | are by me about my rugby career. | 就是我讲述自己的橄榄球生涯 |
[27:15] | Who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[27:16] | Highland Rugby! | 高地橄榄球队 |
[27:18] | Till the death. All right, guys, take a knee. | 始终如一 好了 伙计们 休息一会儿 |
[27:22] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[27:26] | Thanks, coach. | 谢谢 教练 |
[27:27] | – Phipp. -Coach. | -菲浦 -教练 |
[27:30] | Opetich. | 欧佩蒂 |
[27:32] | We’re about winning gentlemen, and not just in rugby. | 先生们 我们要赢的不仅仅是橄榄球比赛 |
[27:35] | And for that reason, | 正因为此 |
[27:36] | You will obtain a laserlike focus on and off the field. | 你们场上场下都要如同激光束一样专注 |
[27:40] | That means discipline over every part of your life. | 也就是说生活各方面都要严于律己 |
[27:43] | So, if you want easy, go play lacrosse | 所以 要想过得轻松 可以去玩曲棍球 |
[27:47] | or football or join the marines. | 美式橄榄球 或者加入海军 |
[27:50] | Welcome, gentlemen, to Highland rugby. | 先生们 欢迎加入高地橄榄球队 |
[27:52] | Coach! | 教练 |
[27:54] | Gladly. Hit the field, boys. Let’s go! | 好的 下场训练 小伙们 开始 |
[27:57] | – Positions! Let’s go! – Let’s go! Let’s go! | -跑位 加油 -加油 加油 |
[28:00] | Don’t be lazy! Let’s not be lazy! | 别偷懒 别偷懒 |
[28:10] | They’re like freaking choir boys. | 他们就像一群疯狂的唱诗班男孩 |
[28:12] | Yeah, I know they are, Rick, but you got to open your eyes. | 是的 我知道 里克 但你得认清事实 |
[28:15] | Yeah. You’re in the inner sanctum. | 你已经进入秘密核心了 |
[28:18] | No, man. Unh-unh. I am done. | 不 哥们儿 我受够了 |
[28:21] | Early out’s not even worth it. | 早起锻炼一点都不值 |
[28:23] | You know, you’re not there to just suck up some judges. | 你干这个不只是糊弄法官的 |
[28:25] | Get over yourself. You’re there to glom their secrets | 别自以为是 你是去打探秘密的 |
[28:27] | and find out how they win. | 查出他们如何致胜 |
[28:27] | They run everyone to death. That’s how they win. | 他们让所有人都跑到死 就这样 |
[28:30] | Okay, so what? | 那又如何 |
[28:32] | – Gina, chill, would you? – Get off the phone. | -吉娜 别闹了 好吗 -放下电话吧 |
[28:38] | You, uh, get a little present yet? | 你 收到礼物了吗 |
[28:41] | It should make you happy. | 会让你开心点 |
[28:42] | Yeah, it’s cool, man. | 收到了 不错 哥们儿 |
[28:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:45] | Did you see Tami’s message? | 看见塔米的话了吗 |
[28:49] | 压力别太大 宝贝 想你爱你的塔米 | |
[28:50] | You wrote that, you loser. She won’t even talk to me. | 那是你写的 混蛋 她都不肯和我讲话 |
[28:53] | That’s her mom, man. | 伙计 是她妈妈不让 |
[28:54] | And I didn’t write that. Tami did. | 不是我写的 是塔米 |
[28:57] | Think about it, Rick. | 好好想想 里克 |
[28:59] | Don’t stress. | 压力别太大 |
[29:02] | Don’t stress, Rick. | 压力别太大 里克 |
[29:58] | Let’s go, guys! Keep it tight! | 加油 伙计们 跟紧点 |
[30:06] | Looking good! Looking good. | 不错 看起来不错 |
[30:08] | You’ve all earned yourself a three-second break. | 你们为自己赢得了3秒钟的休息时间 |
[30:11] | One, two, three. All right, you know the drill. | 1 2 3 好了 你们知道训练内容 |
[30:13] | Start unloading stuff. | 开始卸货 |
[30:14] | Grab something and keep it moving. | 拿点东西 别停下 |
[30:19] | Pass me that shovel. | 把那个锹给我 |
[30:20] | Wear that, Sanchez. | 把那个穿上 桑切斯 |
[30:34] | Here you go, buddy. | 给 哥们儿 |
[30:37] | Come on, man! | 来啊 哥们儿 |
[30:43] | Let’s go, guys. Clean all the trash. | 加把劲 小伙们 把垃圾清理干净 |
[30:44] | Grab those rakes! | 拿着耙子 |
[30:46] | You’re not into landscaping? | 你不喜欢美化环境吗 |
[30:49] | It’s one thing to run my guts out for you not playing rugby, | 这事让我不打橄榄球就跑断了肠子 |
[30:52] | But this sucks. | 可太没劲了 |
[30:53] | They can pay someone to do this. | 他们可以花钱找人来做 |
[30:56] | Son, when are you gonna dig down | 孩子 你何时能挖掘内心 |
[30:57] | and first-string the real Rick Penning? | 让真正的里克・潘宁首发上场呢 |
[31:00] | I’m not your son. | 我不是你孩子 |
[31:03] | Hey, guys, let’s finish up! | 大伙 快搞定吧 |
[31:05] | Got to get to the sixth floor. | 还得去6楼呢 |
[31:08] | What’s on the sixth floor? | 6楼有什么 |
[31:10] | You don’t get what Coach Gelwix is doing, do you? | 你不知道格里克斯教练要干什么 是吗 |
[31:13] | It’s what he’s not doing. | 是不知道他没干什么 |
[31:15] | He just wants you to do your best. | 他只想让你做到最好 |
[31:18] | Well, running until you puke isn’t my idea of rugby. | 跑到吐可不是我对橄榄球的理解 |
[31:22] | Well, maybe someone who’s coached 31 years | 一个有31年教龄的教练 |
[31:24] | has some good ideas. | 总该有些好主意吧 |
[31:27] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[31:29] | Did he put you up to this? | 是他让你这么做的吗 |
[31:30] | No. What are you talking about, huh? | 没有 你说些什么啊 |
[31:33] | I’m an only child. | 我是独子 |
[31:35] | I don’t need a big brother. | 不需要大哥 |
[31:38] | How about a friend, hm? | 那朋友呢 |
[31:43] | Is that what you are? | 你是朋友吗 |
[31:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:53] | How about that one? | 那个怎么样 |
[31:56] | You’re gonna help out, right? | 你会帮忙的 是吧 |
[31:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:02] | It’s not my thing. | 这不关我的事 |
[32:40] | 高地队对战纽黑文队 | |
[32:50] | First game! | 第一场比赛 |
[32:54] | Look at number 12. | 看那个12号 |
[32:56] | So, you ladies must be rugby fans. | 两位女士一定是橄榄球迷了 |
[32:58] | What makes you say that? | 如何看出来的 |
[33:00] | Well, because you’re sitting in my fan section. | 你们坐在我的球迷区 |
[33:04] | So, are you? | 那么 你们是 |
[33:05] | We’re Highland fans, yeah. | 我们是高地队的球迷 没错 |
[33:07] | Well, then, today’s your lucky day. | 那今天是你们的幸运日了 |
[33:08] | I’m their new wing. | 我是他们的新边锋 |
[33:10] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:12] | Are you any good? | 你很棒吗 |
[33:14] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:15] | I’m the best. | 我是最棒的 |
[33:17] | Then I guess I’ll have to keep my eye on you, huh? | 那我得好好盯着你了 |
[33:22] | You know, rugby’s not the only thing that I’m good at. | 要知道 我擅长的不仅仅是橄榄球 |
[33:26] | Let’s go, guys! Come on! Bring it together! | 来 伙计们 快点 集合了 |
[33:29] | Let’s go! Hustle, hustle! | 集合 动作快点 |
[33:30] | Hey, Penning! Get your butt down here! | 潘宁 快过来 |
[33:33] | Sorry to cut this short, ladies, but they need me on the field. | 很抱歉就到这里 女士们 但我要上场了 |
[33:36] | Try not to hurt yourself! | 别受伤了 |
[33:41] | Hey, I’m gonna say this once, all right? | 我就说一次 好吗 |
[33:44] | Back off. | 离远点 |
[33:45] | Hey, baby. Don’t stress. | 伙计 别太紧张 |
[33:47] | They just want to meet me. | 她们只是想认识我 |
[33:50] | Bring it in, guys! Let’s go! hustle. | 集合了 小伙们 快点 |
[33:54] | Hustle, hustle, hustle. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[33:56] | Okay, listen up, guys. | 听好了 伙计们 |
[33:59] | We’ve got a couple of changes today. | 今天我们要作些变化 |
[34:00] | We’re starting Sanchez at 13. | 桑切斯13号位 |
[34:04] | Penning, you’re at 2. | 潘宁 2号位 |
[34:06] | 2? | 2号 |
[34:07] | Ah, give it up for him, guys. | 交给他了 伙计们 |
[34:08] | Good job, bro. | 好好干 哥们儿 |
[34:09] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[34:10] | Let’s go. | 加油 |
[34:12] | Riggs. | 里格斯 |
[34:13] | – Thank you. – Penning. | -谢谢 -潘宁 |
[34:16] | First game, gentlemen. Play it like your last. | 首场比赛 先生们 要拼尽全力 |
[34:18] | No regrets, all right? Bring it in. | 别留下遗憾 好吗 围过来 |
[34:22] | Highland rugby on three! | 高地橄榄球队 |
[34:24] | 1 2 3 One, two, three! | |
[34:25] | Highland rugby! | 高地橄榄球队 |
[34:26] | All right, guys. Let’s do it! | 好了 伙计们 开干吧 |
[34:28] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[34:30] | Congrats, man. | 恭喜你 哥们儿 |
[34:31] | Read it. It’s from a guy that used to play your number. | 看看吧 是以前打你这位置的人写的 |
[34:34] | I don’t play hook. | 我不打钩球锋 |
[34:35] | You read it. | 还是你看吧 |
[34:37] | Look, bro, position is everything, okay? | 听着 哥们儿 位置至关重要 好吗 |
[34:40] | Coach Gelwix knows. Just trust him. | 格里克斯教练很懂行的 相信他 |
[34:42] | No. He doesn’t know. | 不 他不懂 |
[34:44] | He’s been sitting over there on his stupid lawn chair | 从我第一次见到他开始 他就一直坐在 |
[34:46] | ever since I’ve been here. | 那张可笑的草坪椅上 |
[34:47] | What don’t I know? | 我不懂什么 |
[34:51] | I play wing. | 我打边锋 |
[34:53] | I score. That is what I do. | 触底得分 这才是我该干的 |
[34:57] | It doesn’t matter who scores. | 谁得分并不重要 |
[34:58] | It only matters that we score. | 重要的是我们要得分 |
[35:01] | The team is the star here, not any one player. | 闪光的是球队整体 不是个人 |
[35:05] | Rick, if you can’t handle | 里克 如果你不能 |
[35:07] | Or don’t want to handle our coaching or our rules, | 或不愿意听从我们指导和规矩 |
[35:09] | That’s fine. | 也没关系 |
[35:10] | Rugby’s hard enough. | 打英式橄榄球很艰苦 |
[35:12] | We’re out to make it harder. | 我们上场是为了让它更艰苦 |
[35:15] | It’s your choice. | 你自己看着办 |
[35:28] | Just give it a shot, okay? | 先试试看 好吗 |
[35:29] | I’m on your side. | 我跟你是同一战线 |
[35:36] | Crouch and hold… | 蹲下准备 |
[35:37] | …engage! | 对阵 |
[35:40] | Hey, get down. | 蹲下 |
[35:41] | Number 2! you got to stay low. Get down. | 2号 你得蹲低点 蹲下 |
[35:44] | Crouch and hold! | 蹲下准备 |
[35:47] | Engage! | 对阵 |
[35:49] | And the New Haven scrum half sets the ball. | 纽黑文队的争球后卫开球 |
[35:57] | Line captain. Warning, number 2. Dangerous hit. | 锋线队长 警告2号 危险动作 |
[36:00] | Come on. The way we practiced, all right? | 别这样 照我们平时练习的做 |
[36:02] | I don’t play hook! | 我不打钩球锋 |
[36:03] | Come on, Penning! | 好好打 潘宁 |
[36:04] | Position, position! | 注意位置 |
[36:08] | An excellent pass to Kurt Addison | 一记漂亮传球给库尔特・阿迪森 |
[36:10] | Results in New Haven standing him up into a maul. | 导致纽黑文队围挤他争球 |
[36:18] | Oh, Highland’s number 2 rips the ball out, | 高地队2号抢走了球 |
[36:20] | But he’s clearly offsides. | 但他明显越位了 |
[36:22] | I’m sure the refs gonna call this one back. | 裁判肯定要判这次得分无效 |
[36:27] | Forward pass. | 前传犯规 |
[36:29] | I don’t know how you did it in Arizona, | 我不知道你在亚利桑那州怎么打球 |
[36:30] | But here we play as a team. | 但这里我们要团队合作 |
[36:32] | Okay, I don’t play for your team. I play for myself. | 我可不为你的队打球 我是为自己 |
[36:35] | That’s great! real great! | 太好了 真太好了 |
[36:37] | We got to pull him. | 我们得把他换下来 |
[36:40] | They’ll work it out. | 他们自己能解决 |
[36:42] | And our score, New Haven 21 , Highland 14. | 现在比分 纽黑文队21 高地队14 |
[36:59] | New Haven scores again, giving them a 26-14 lead. | 纽黑文队又得分了 以26比14领先 |
[37:03] | And it is evident the crowd | 显然观众们 |
[37:04] | Is not pleased with highland’s new hook, Rick Penning. | 对高地队的新钩球锋里克・潘宁很不满 |
[37:07] | Highland not playing well under the pressure. | 高原队在压力下打得不好 |
[37:09] | You’re willing to take a loss for this kid? | 你愿意为了那小子输球吗 |
[37:12] | It’s not always about Rugby, Cal. | 卡尔 球场上输赢不是一切 |
[37:29] | 10 minutes in the bin. | 罚你下场10分钟 |
[37:31] | What?! What are you talking about? | 什么 你有没有搞错 |
[37:33] | Just let it go. Let’s just play, okay? | 算了 继续打球 好吗 |
[37:35] | Come on! let’s go! let’s go! come on! | 来吧 回场 走吧 |
[37:38] | Come on. Let’s get it, fellas! | 加油 伙计们 |
[37:41] | It’s over, folks. | 比赛结束了 |
[37:42] | New Haven crushes Highland 47-14. | 纽黑文队以47比14痛宰高地队 |
[37:47] | After 23 consecutive wins, | 在23连胜之后 |
[37:49] | It was bound to happen sometime. | 他们迟早要输一次的 |
[37:54] | Did we do our best out there? | 我们刚刚尽了全力吗 |
[37:58] | No, coach. | 没有 教练 |
[38:01] | If they were bigger, stronger, faster, | 如果对方比我们更强壮 更魁梧 更快速 |
[38:04] | that would be one thing. | 那是一回事 |
[38:05] | If they just plain beat us, | 如果他们实力完全压倒我们 |
[38:08] | we could keep our head up. | 我们仍然很骄傲 |
[38:10] | No regret. | 毫无遗憾 |
[38:13] | But we didn’t play our game today. | 但今天我们没有好好打 |
[38:19] | We didn’t put up our best. | 没有把最好的表现出来 |
[38:21] | We didn’t leave it all on the field. | 我们在场上没有全力以赴 |
[38:26] | We owe more to the guys whose numbers you got on your backs. | 我们对不起曾经打你们位置的前辈们 |
[38:37] | So, let’s go see what you got left in the tank. | 那么来看看你们还剩下多少体力 |
[38:41] | Practice doesn’t make perfect! practice makes… | 熟练无法完美 熟练可以 |
[38:43] | Permanent! | 稳定发挥 |
[38:46] | Who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[38:47] | Highland Rugby. Kia kaha. | 高地橄榄球队 和平强大 |
[38:51] | Yo, kurt. What’s that mean? | 库尔特 那句话什么意思 |
[38:52] | It means you don’t belong here. | 意思就是你该滚蛋 |
[38:54] | -hey, what’s your problem, man? -you! | -伙计 你什么毛病 -你就是毛病 |
[39:03] | This isn’t worth it! | 真不值得 |
[39:05] | No, you’re not worth it, Penning. | 潘宁 我不屑揍你 |
[39:07] | But don’t worry about it, all right? | 但你别担心 |
[39:08] | ’cause every burnout we’ve ever had quits. | 因为我们以前有过队员累垮就退出了 |
[39:14] | By the way, you’re bleeding. | 还有 你在流血呢 |
[39:20] | All right, let’s go! come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 好了好了 继续跑 快跑 |
[39:44] | Hey, what’s the secret sign, my Arizona brother? | 通关密码是啥 亚利桑那小弟 |
[39:51] | Well, you asked for that. | 你自找的 |
[40:02] | You’re real funny. | 你真幽默 |
[40:32] | Hey, brother number 2. | 2号老弟 |
[40:34] | I have a beautiful wife and great kids. | 我有个漂亮太太和一群很棒的孩子 |
[40:38] | I love them all very much. | 我很爱他们 |
[40:40] | There’s a brotherhood on this Highland rugby | 在高地橄榄球队有一种兄弟情谊 |
[40:42] | That you’re not going to feel any other place or time. | 你在其他时空都无法感受 |
[40:46] | Love it while you got it, brah. | 在拥有时就好好珍惜吧 兄弟 |
[40:48] | You’re not alone, never on or off the field. | 无论场上场下 你永远都不孤单 |
[40:52] | I’m always with you. I care. | 我永远支持你 因为我在乎 |
[40:56] | So do a couple of thousand others. | 其他无数的前辈们也在乎 |
[40:59] | Make us proud. | 让我们以你为荣 |
[41:00] | Make yourself proud. | 让你以自己为荣 |
[41:20] | Is you ready, man? | 准备好了吗 伙计 |
[41:22] | – Ready for what? – Personal running. | -准备什么 -专人训练 |
[41:24] | Four miles a day, ten 100-yard sprints, ten 50s. | 一天跑4英里 10次100码冲刺 10次50码 |
[41:28] | Coach upped the numbers after you left. | 你离开后教练给训练加码了 |
[41:30] | I didn’t leave. I quit. | 我不是离开 我是退出 |
[41:32] | Yeah, but we didn’t quit, man. | 但我们没放弃你 伙计 |
[41:35] | Leave me alone. | 别理我 |
[41:44] | It’s 5:00 in the morning. | 这才凌晨5点 |
[41:46] | How did you guys even get in here? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[41:47] | Well, let’s just say coach Gelwix called in a favor. | 格里克斯教练帮了个小忙 |
[41:50] | So, we’re gonna be going or what? | 怎么样 走不走 |
[41:52] | You guys are both insane. | 你们两个疯子 |
[41:57] | And, man, you stink! | 你好臭啊 老兄 |
[41:59] | Yeah, that’s me, baby. | 没错 那就是我 |
[42:01] | Tradition. Griggsie doesn’t shower during season. | 老传统 格里格西整个赛季不洗澡 |
[42:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:05] | Well, it’s bad karma. Do you want a hug, buddy? | 会招来坏运气 要我拥抱你吗 哥们儿 |
[42:08] | No. | 不要 |
[42:09] | Come on, man. Let’s go. Get up. | 走吧 快起来 |
[42:12] | Come on. Get up, man. | 快点 起床 伙计 |
[42:19] | – Yeah. That’s right. – All right. | -对嘛 这才像话 -太好了 |
[42:21] | Let’s do it! | 咱们走 |
[42:25] | Hey, Ricardo! | 里卡多 |
[42:28] | Come on. Let’s pick it up, guys. | 走吧 伙计们快点 |
[42:29] | I got an early class today. | 我今早还有课 |
[43:02] | No. He would never play for Gelwix. | 他不会跟格里克斯打球的 |
[43:05] | Uh, well, I talked to him. | 我跟他聊过 |
[43:08] | I guess the judge will let him out early if he does. | 如果打球 他有可能提早出狱 |
[43:11] | But, you know, this way he’ll be out in time for nationals. | 这样他可以出狱赶上全国大赛 |
[43:13] | Yeah, and back here to play for us. | 是啊 回来和我们一起比赛 |
[43:15] | And loaded with all their strategies, secret plays, and stuff. | 还可以透露对方的战术秘技之类的 |
[43:20] | Maybe he wanted to surprise you. | 他可能想给你个惊喜吧 |
[43:22] | What position? | 什么位置 |
[43:23] | Huh? | 啥 |
[43:24] | What position is he playing? | 他打什么位置 |
[43:26] | Hook. | 钩球锋 |
[43:27] | I think. I don’t know. | 应该是 我不确定 |
[43:28] | He was moaning about it. | 他没细说 |
[43:33] | All right, guys. | 好啦 小伙子们 |
[43:35] | Let’s hit the field. | 上场训练吧 |
[43:37] | See you out there, coach. | 外头见 教练 |
[43:46] | Father in heaven, bless us, | 天父请保佑我们 |
[43:51] | To do our best, | 让我们全力以赴 |
[43:53] | To play well, | 打好比赛 |
[43:54] | To play safe. | 安全下场 |
[43:58] | Bless the other team from Sweden… | 保佑从瑞典来的对手 |
[43:59] | Scotland. | 苏格兰 |
[44:00] | .. .Whatever, | 随便啦 |
[44:02] | To do the same. | 也一样 |
[44:04] | Thank you for past brothers who are with us. | 感谢与我们同在的前辈们 |
[44:06] | Help us to remember what has been done by them before, | 让我们记得他们之前的努力 |
[44:09] | To feel the ma’na, the power of family, | 感受他们的神力 弟兄间的力量 |
[44:13] | Those living, those gone, | 无论他们在世与否 |
[44:17] | Like my father and my mother, | 就像是我父母一样 |
[44:24] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[44:25] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[44:27] | All right, everybody up. Bring it in on, Kurt! | 好啦 都起来 好好干 库尔特 |
[44:29] | Let’s go, guys! | 上场 伙计们 |
[44:30] | Highland rugby on three! one, two, three! | 高地橄榄球队 一 二 三 |
[44:32] | Highland rugby! whoo! | 高地橄榄球队 |
[44:39] | – Brother… – Is something wrong? | -哥们儿 -怎么啦 |
[44:42] | Yeah, we’re doing that dance, the chant. I don’t know it. | 我们要跳战舞唱战歌 我还不会 |
[44:49] | You know it now, brah. | 你现在会了 老弟 |
[44:52] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:53] | Respect for our family and our ancestors. | 尊敬你的弟兄和先辈 |
[44:58] | We stand on this field ready for battle, | 我们伫立在场上有备而战 |
[45:07] | At our backs, we feel the might of tradition, | 我们的背后 有来自传统的力量 |
[45:13] | Remembering to honor our family | 记得荣耀我们的弟兄 |
[45:15] | And our ancestors who have gone before. | 还有已经逝去的前辈 |
[45:18] | Over our hearts… | 在我们的内心里 |
[45:22] | …we bear the emblem to die for. | 我们誓死保卫这一图腾 |
[45:26] | This challenge is now thrown to you. | 这挑战已经交付与你 |
[45:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:49] | 苏格兰队对战高地队 | |
[46:28] | Ka mate! ka mate! | 我亡 我亡 |
[46:30] | Ka ora! ka ora! | 我生 我生 |
[46:32] | Ka mate! ka mate! ka ora! ka ora! | 我亡 我亡 我生 我生 |
[46:35] | Tenei te tangata puhuru huru | 勇敢男人在这儿 |
[46:38] | Nana I tiki mai whakawhiti te ra | 扛着太阳让它闪耀 |
[46:41] | A, upa… ne! a, upa… ne! | 一步向前 再一步向前 |
[46:43] | A upane, ka upane whiti te ra… hi! | 一步向前 最后一步向前 走进耀眼阳光 |
[47:12] | Let’s go! | 上啊 |
[47:15] | Attack! attack! | 进攻 进攻 |
[47:17] | Highland has the ball, | 高原队拿到球了 |
[47:18] | Passing now to their fullback, Quentin Owens, | 传球给他们的进攻后卫昆汀・欧文斯 |
[47:21] | Who slides… | 他向前一滑 |
[47:22] | That’s it, kiddo! | 干得好 小伙子 |
[47:37] | Owens with another 5 points, | 欧文斯又拿了5分 |
[47:40] | And highland’s starting to put this one away. | 高地队开始扩大战果 |
[47:52] | Every time they try to get something going, | 每次对方想要有所作为 |
[47:55] | Highland just crushes it. | 高地队马上将之打垮 |
[48:10] | – Was that you? – Yeah, man. | -刚刚是你吧 -是 |
[48:13] | Great tackle. | 抱摔不错 |
[48:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:15] | There’s been good scrapping on both sides, | 今天双方表现都不错 |
[48:17] | But at 29 to scotland 7, | 但高地队29分 苏格兰队7分 |
[48:20] | This exhibition has turned into a Highland clinic. | 这成了高地队的表演赛 |
[48:26] | That was so good! | 打得真好 |
[48:28] | Way to play tonight, brah. That’s what I’m talking about. | 今晚打得真好 就是要这样 |
[48:31] | You was in the zone tonight. | 今晚你进入状态了 |
[48:32] | Hey, I’ll be back, now. Give me a second. | 等我一下 我马上回来 |
[48:39] | You just can’t seem to stay away. | 你好像总在附近嘛 |
[48:41] | How did l do? | 我表现如何 |
[48:43] | Not bad for a rookie. | 对于菜鸟来说 还不错 |
[48:48] | I know this is gonna be tough on you, | 我知道这对你来说挺难熬 |
[48:50] | But I don’t have another game until next week, | 但我到下周才有另一场比赛 |
[48:52] | So you’re gonna have to hang in there another six days. | 你只好捱过这漫长的六天了 |
[48:54] | Ooh. Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说的没错 |
[48:57] | I just don’t know if I can wait that long. | 真不知道我能不能熬那么久 |
[49:00] | – Can You? – Oh, never! | -你说呢 -哦 这太久了 |
[49:03] | Rama! | 罗摩 |
[49:05] | Griggsie’s leaving within 10 minutes, so… | 格里格西10分钟内就要走了 |
[49:08] | …come on, let’s go! | 快 走吧 |
[49:09] | What’s a Rama? | 什么是罗摩 |
[49:10] | I’ll show you. Come on. | 我带你看 快来 |
[49:11] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[49:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[49:25] | Wow, muchas gracias, senorita. | 非常感谢 女士 |
[49:29] | Welcome to Ranch-a-Rama. | 欢迎来到 罗摩大牧场 |
[49:30] | Would you like one or two pieces? | 你要一片还是两片 |
[49:33] | Huh? | 啥 |
[49:34] | She wants to know how much you want, bud. | 她问你要多少肉 老兄 |
[49:36] | Whole thing. | 整块都要 |
[49:37] | Well, yeah, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[49:39] | Well, it is all you can eat, right? | 这里是吃到饱没错吧 |
[49:43] | Honestly, is it me, or did Rick actually pass the ball tonight? | 这不是我的幻觉吧 里克今天传球了 |
[49:47] | Yeah, good job! | 干得好 |
[49:49] | But that’s only ’cause he thought himself was open. | 但那仅仅因为他以为没人防守 |
[49:55] | Kurt, start it up! | 库尔特 来点音乐 |
[49:56] | Ohhh! | 噢 |
[49:58] | # uh-huh! here we go now! # | 啊哈啊哈 马上开始 |
[50:01] | # uh, here we go now! # | 啊哈 马上开始 |
[50:03] | # uh, uh, when we step on the… know how it’s gonna beat ya ## | 啊哈啊哈 我们一上场 就知道你要被痛宰 |
[50:07] | # and if you’re real meaty Peeta’s gonna eat ya # | 如果你像美味肉丸子 皮塔一定要吃掉 |
[50:11] | # you know we stay legit # | 我们很合法 |
[50:12] | Highland, my main man! | 高地队 我的顶梁柱 |
[50:18] | Hey, wait a second. Pull over real quick. | 等等 快靠边停车 |
[50:21] | No bus, my car. I don’t want to pull over. | 这是我的车不是巴士 我不想靠边停 |
[50:23] | Just pull over, all right? | 赶紧靠边停 |
[50:24] | C’mon, man. It’s kind of late. | 不是吧 老兄 很晚了 |
[50:25] | Just pull over. | 靠边停 |
[50:28] | Always trying to kill my vibes. | 总是打乱我的节奏 |
[50:37] | I thought we had a jack. | 我们没带千斤顶 |
[50:39] | Oh, don’t worry about it. We got two. | 别担心 我们有两个 |
[50:41] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[50:42] | I still can’t get the wheel off, though. | 轮胎我一直弄不下来 |
[50:43] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[50:46] | Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[50:47] | Go. Ooh-uh. | 起 |
[50:50] | Ooh, cool! Let me try! | 太酷了 我也试试 |
[50:52] | What did I tell you? Stay out of the street. | 跟你说什么来着 别跑到马路上 |
[50:54] | Hey, Kurt. You need a hand? | 库尔特 需要帮忙吗 |
[50:56] | Don’t worry about it. I got it. | 没问题 我能搞定 |
[50:58] | I want you to stand right over here. | 你们都站在这里 |
[51:02] | Soccer is for kids. | 足球是给小孩子玩的 |
[51:04] | Football is for wussies. | 美式橄榄球给娘们玩的 |
[51:06] | Rugby’s for men. | 英式橄榄球才是男人该玩的 |
[51:09] | You keep that, eh? | 记住我的话 |
[51:11] | – What do you say? – Thank you. | -你们该说什么 -谢谢 |
[51:14] | Lift open the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[51:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[51:28] | Kurt! | 库尔特 |
[51:31] | Kurt, Kurt, come on. Come on, man. | 库尔特 库尔特 醒醒 醒醒 伙计 |
[51:33] | You’ll be okay. Tumo, go get help! Go get help! | 你会没事的 屠魔 去找人帮忙 快去 |
[51:36] | Kurt! | 库尔特 |
[51:37] | Stay with us, man. Come on. Stay with us. | 别离开我们 伙计 醒醒 别离开我们 |
[51:51] | What’s going on? What happened? What? | 怎么回事 怎么了 怎么了 |
[51:53] | It’s Kurt, man. | 库尔特受伤了 老兄 |
[51:54] | He’s in surgery, man. | 医生正给他做手术 |
[52:02] | He just needs to run it out, son. | 他只需渡过这个难关 孩子 |
[52:58] | Never had a player who wanted to win more. | 从没有比他更想胜利的球员 |
[53:05] | Incredible athlete. | 惊人的运动员 |
[53:07] | Rugby was in his blood. | 打橄榄球是他的天性 |
[53:10] | He didn’t always like to listen. | 他总是不喜欢倾听 |
[53:17] | He blew out a knee a game before nationals, | 全国大赛前一场比赛里他一边膝盖重伤 |
[53:20] | and all his dreams for an overseas pro rugby career | 因而他去海外打职业橄榄球的梦想 |
[53:23] | just gone like that. | 也随之破灭 |
[53:28] | Your father would swear to this day that he got hurt | 你父亲一定到今天还认为他受伤 |
[53:30] | because I played him in the wrong position. | 是因为我把他放在了错误的位置上 |
[53:36] | Why haven’t you told me about this? | 你为什么从没告诉我这件事 |
[53:39] | Better question — why hasn’t he? | 你该问 为什么他没有告诉你 |
[53:59] | Well, I tell you what, guys. Let’s bring it in, okay? | 听我说 小伙子们 大家围过来 好吗 |
[54:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[54:07] | Bring it in. | 围过来 |
[54:17] | Now, “Q” what do you say, buddy? | Q 你过来吗 |
[54:25] | Come on, “Q”. | 来吧 Q |
[56:07] | Penning. | 潘宁 |
[56:09] | Q “Q”. | |
[56:15] | I tutor him, if you have to know. | 如果你非想知道 我是给他当家教 |
[56:21] | I don’t. | 我不想知道 |
[56:29] | Let’s go! Pick up the pace! | 跑起来 加快速度 |
[56:31] | Let’s move it! | 跑动起来 |
[56:32] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move, move, move! | 快点 快点 跑 跑 |
[56:40] | Penning! | 潘宁 |
[56:53] | Coach? | 教练 |
[56:54] | Rick, step into my office. | 里克 欢迎来我办公室 |
[57:04] | Rick, I want to ask you to be a captain. | 里克 我想让你当队长 |
[57:08] | “Q” is already captain. | Q已经是队长了 |
[57:09] | We always have at least two. | 我们向来至少有两个队长 |
[57:12] | But he can’t stand me, | 但他受不了我 |
[57:13] | the same with half the guys out there. | 场上大半的人都受不了我 |
[57:14] | This isn’t about them. It’s about you. | 这由不得他们 而是由你决定 |
[57:16] | It’s about being the best Rick. | 这取决于你是否要成为最好的自己 |
[57:20] | Well, what about Tumo? | 那屠魔怎么说呢 |
[57:22] | He and three or four other guys came to me suggesting you. | 他和其他三四个人来向我推荐你的 |
[57:27] | The team doesn’t get this kind of stuff wrong. | 队里不会把这种事情搞错的 |
[57:33] | I know Kurt would have wanted it. | 我知道库尔特一直想当队长 |
[57:38] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[57:40] | You know exactly why I’m here, | 你清楚我为什么在这儿 |
[57:42] | and you still act like you care. | 你却仍表现得很关心我 |
[57:45] | I’m just a no-good spy | 我只是一个对你们没用的卧底 |
[57:48] | who cheap-shotted your star player last year. | 去年还故意犯规攻击了你们的明星队员 |
[57:50] | First of all, I attribute that cheap shot to your coach, | 首先 我将那次故意犯规归因于你们的教练 |
[57:52] | not you, and second, | 而不是你 其次 |
[57:54] | let’s focus on where you could end up, | 我们应该关注你最终的结果 |
[57:56] | not where you were or are. | 而非你曾经或现在在哪个队 |
[57:58] | And… God doesn’t make a no-good anything. | 而且 上帝不会创造任何无用之物 |
[58:06] | You just got to learn to listen | 你只需要学习倾听 |
[58:09] | and pay attention to that spirit inside you. | 并且关注你内心的灵魂 |
[58:12] | And learning to listen, that takes a lot of discipline. | 学会倾听需要经历很多磨练 |
[58:19] | So that’s why all the rules? | 所以这就是一切规则所在吗 |
[58:23] | We only have one real rule — | 我们只有一条真正的规则 |
[58:25] | don’t do anything | 不要做任何事 |
[58:27] | that would embarrass you, the team, or your family. | 让你自己 团队或是你的家人蒙羞 |
[58:42] | I can’t be captain. | 我没法当队长 |
[58:45] | Some friends of mine sent me some stuff. | 我几个朋友寄给我一些东西 |
[58:48] | Vicodin. | 是维柯丁[鸦片类止痛药] |
[58:49] | But I don’t have it anymore. I got rid of it. | 但我不再嗑药了 我已经戒掉了 |
[58:55] | Man! | 天哪 |
[58:56] | I cannot believe you made me tell you that. | 我无法相信你能让我说出这些 |
[59:00] | Much to your credit, Rick, | 这增加了你的信誉 里克 |
[59:03] | I didn’t make you. | 我没强迫你说 |
[59:06] | And good decisions don’t make life easy. | 好的决定没让生活变得轻松 |
[59:10] | But they do make it easier. | 却会让它更从容 |
[59:16] | You’re gonna have to sit out the Boise game. | 与博伊西队的比赛你得坐冷板凳了 |
[59:20] | But I’m sure you’ll find a way | 但我相信你会找到一种方法 |
[59:22] | to captain your forwards from the sidelines. | 在场外领导你的锋线队伍 |
[59:34] | Welcome to Highland Rugby, Rick. | 欢迎加入高地橄榄球队 里克 |
[59:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:26] | Kurt was with me when my father died. | 我父亲去世的时候库尔特陪在我身边 |
[1:00:31] | He told me that although his body was gone, | 他告诉我虽然他的肉体死去了 |
[1:00:36] | his spirit would always be with me. | 他的灵魂却会永远与我同在 |
[1:00:39] | Every time I do the haka, | 每当我跳战舞 |
[1:00:43] | I call on the power of my family spirit. | 我都呼唤着族灵魂的力量 |
[1:00:49] | We’ll call upon Kurt’s spirit now, too. | 现在我们也要呼唤库尔特的灵魂 |
[1:00:55] | Kurt… | 库尔特 |
[1:01:01] | …he was a real friend. | 他是一位真正的良友 |
[1:01:08] | If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be on this team. | 如果不是因为他 我不会在这个队里 |
[1:01:16] | He made me want to be a better person. | 他让我想成为一个更好的人 |
[1:01:23] | I’m gonna miss that. | 我会怀念这一切 |
[1:01:41] | You boys might think I coach because… | 你们这些男孩也许会认为我当教练 |
[1:01:45] | …I love rugby and I love to win. | 是因为我爱橄榄球 我喜欢赢 |
[1:01:49] | Both true. | 都是真的 |
[1:01:51] | But I keep coaching because of you guys. | 但我一直做教练是因为你们 |
[1:01:56] | That’s why I’m more interested in | 这就是为什么我更想要 |
[1:01:58] | turning out champion boys than champion teams. | 培养出冠军男孩 而非冠军队 |
[1:02:02] | I want you to be forever strong on the field | 我想让你们在球场上永远强大 |
[1:02:07] | so you’ll be forever strong off it. | 那么你们也会在球场外永远强大 |
[1:02:15] | Kia kaha — forever strong. | 和平强大 永远强大 |
[1:02:18] | Kia kaha. | 和平强大 |
[1:02:33] | Ka mate, ka mate | 我亡 我亡 |
[1:02:38] | Ka mate, ka mate | 我亡 我亡 |
[1:02:42] | Ka mate, ka mate ka ora, ka ora… | 我亡 我亡 我生 我生 |
[1:02:55] | Come on, Phipp! l want a nice toss! | 加油 菲浦 来个漂亮的远投 |
[1:02:56] | Give me a nice toss, baby! | (高地队对战博伊西队) 给我来个漂亮的远投 宝贝儿 |
[1:02:58] | Let’s go, Griggsie! | 加油 格里格西 |
[1:02:59] | Bring it down! Protect the ball! | 绊倒他们 保护球 |
[1:03:01] | Protect the ball! | 保护球 |
[1:03:03] | Protect it! | 保护球 |
[1:03:04] | Get it up! get it up! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:03:05] | Run! Run! Go! | 跑 跑 快 |
[1:03:08] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:03:09] | Go! | 快 |
[1:03:13] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:03:14] | That is what I’m talking about! | 要的就是这个 |
[1:03:17] | Yeah, give me some! | 太棒了 来击掌 |
[1:03:21] | I think I liked him better on the field. | 我想我还是比较喜欢在球场上的他 |
[1:03:26] | Well much of the story this season | 这个赛季了不起的胜利 |
[1:03:28] | has been Highland’s commitment to team play, | 是高地队全体配合的结果 |
[1:03:30] | and after crushing the Boise team today, | 在今天打败博伊西队之后 |
[1:03:32] | they’re in the pacific coast drivers seat | 他们在加速前进 |
[1:03:34] | to be the number-one seed | 成为在科罗拉多斯普林斯举办的 |
[1:03:37] | at the nationals in Colorado springs. | 全国大赛的头号种子 |
[1:03:38] | Settle down! Settle down! | 安静 安静 |
[1:03:41] | Hey, nice win, guys. | 漂亮的胜利 伙计们 |
[1:03:42] | That’s the way to take care of business. | 我们就是做得这么漂亮 |
[1:03:47] | Oh, Griggs! You stink, man! | 格里格 你好臭 天哪 |
[1:03:49] | Take a shower! | 洗个澡吧 |
[1:03:50] | What you say, huh? | 你说什么 |
[1:03:51] | Griggs, man. | 格里格 兄弟 |
[1:03:54] | To the back of the bus. | 去巴士后面坐 |
[1:03:55] | Hey, come on, Griggsie. A little mercy, man. | 拜托 格里格西 发发善心吧兄弟 |
[1:03:57] | It’s a winning tradition. | 这是胜利的传统 |
[1:03:59] | It’s a stinking tradition! | 这是发臭的传统 |
[1:04:00] | You know where the losers sit? | 你知道失败者都坐哪儿吗 |
[1:04:02] | In the front of the bus, yeah. That’s right. | 巴士前面 没错 |
[1:04:06] | How’d you like to scrum with that? | 谁会想和一身臭气的人挤一起争球啊 |
[1:04:16] | 高地队对战夏延队 | |
[1:04:40] | Since the tragic death of team player Kurt Addison eight weeks ago, | 自从队员库尔特・阿迪森八周前惨死之后 |
[1:04:44] | this Highland team has been nothing but unstoppable. | 高地队就势不可挡 |
[1:04:47] | They’ll be returning home with the regional title | 他们将带着地区冠军名号衣锦还乡 |
[1:04:50] | and be headed to the USA rugby nationals later this month. | 还会在本月晚些时候冲击全美橄榄球大赛 |
[1:04:59] | 12-1 高地橄榄球队再战全国大赛 | |
[1:05:19] | What about you? No family, Griggsie? | 你呢 没有家人吗 格里格西 |
[1:05:22] | No, my parents split up. | 没 我的父母离婚了 |
[1:05:23] | My dad’s in prison. | 我爸在监狱里 |
[1:05:25] | My mom, she’s a stripper out in Vegas, | 我妈 她是维加斯的一个脱衣舞女 |
[1:05:26] | or Reno or something like that. | 或是在里诺之类的什么地方 |
[1:05:28] | I don’t know. I don’t remember. | 我不知道 不记得了 |
[1:05:30] | Man, I’m sorry. I thought that I had it bad, but you — | 很抱歉 我以为我已经够糟了 但你却 |
[1:05:32] | It’s all good. | 我没事 |
[1:05:35] | You loser. You lied? | 你这坏蛋 你骗我吗 |
[1:05:37] | You know, this little trust bridge we had here | 你要知道我们之间这座信任的小桥梁 |
[1:05:39] | just burned and went right down the river. | 刚刚烧毁掉进了河里 |
[1:05:41] | But they’re always late, so… | 但他们老是迟到 所以才 |
[1:05:44] | Oh, look. It’s my mother. | 看 那是我妈 |
[1:05:48] | That’s a big mama. | 这是个大块头妈妈 |
[1:05:50] | Ooh, put your tongue away, dude. | 把你的舌头收回去 伙计 |
[1:05:52] | She don’t like the drooling, ’cause I already tried that. | 她不喜欢别人流口水 因为我试过 |
[1:05:56] | – Yeah, how long have they been– – Together? | -他们俩有多久了 -你说在一起吗 |
[1:05:59] | – Yeah. – Since birth. | -对 -从出生就在一起 |
[1:06:02] | That’s “Q’s” sister Emily. You did not know that? | 那是Q的妹妹艾米莉 你不知道吗 |
[1:06:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:07] | This has got even better. | 这样更好了 |
[1:06:09] | I wouldn’t touch it, man. | 我不会碰她的 兄弟 |
[1:06:10] | She’s twitchy as a bunch of nuns. | 她像修女一样神经质 |
[1:06:11] | – She’s the holy grail. – Yeah, uh-huh. | -她就是那个圣杯 -知道了 |
[1:06:14] | I tried. | 我试过了的 |
[1:06:17] | You must be the sisters that “Q” has been telling me about. | 你一定是Q向我提起过的那个妹妹 |
[1:06:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:06:22] | No, I’ve never said a word to him about you. | 不 我从来没跟他说起过你 |
[1:06:25] | Well, you should have. | 你应该说的 |
[1:06:26] | Yeah. You should have. | 对啊 你应该说的 |
[1:06:29] | No. I shouldn’t have. | 不 我不该说 |
[1:06:31] | Rick Penning. | 我是里克・潘宁 |
[1:06:32] | Emily Owens. | 我是艾米莉・欧文斯 |
[1:06:34] | You know, I’ve been watching you play. | 我看过你比赛 |
[1:06:35] | You’re actually really good. | 实际上你真的很不错 |
[1:06:37] | Well, thank you. It’s very nice of you to notice. | 谢谢你 你能注意到我真是太好了 |
[1:06:40] | We’re going. | 我们要走了 |
[1:06:41] | Okay, I think I’m leaving now, | 好吧 我想我要走了 |
[1:06:43] | but it was nice to officially meet you! | 但是能正式认识你真好 |
[1:06:45] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 一点也不好 |
[1:06:47] | Hey, “Q”! | 嘿 Q |
[1:06:48] | I’ll see you tomorrow at 4:00 for practice | 明天四点练习时见 |
[1:06:49] | where we usually hang out afterwards | 然后一起去我们通常去玩儿的地方 |
[1:06:50] | and grab a bite to eat! | 吃点儿东西 |
[1:06:54] | You a pineapple, brother. | 老兄 你就像个菠萝 |
[1:06:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:57] | All hard and ugly and spiny on the outside. | 外表又丑又硬还满是刺 |
[1:07:01] | Nothing but sweet and mushy under. | 里面却又甜又软 |
[1:07:02] | Oh, you got it bad. | 你陷入情网了 |
[1:07:03] | It’s not even like that, brah. | 才不是你说的那样 老兄 |
[1:07:06] | You know, you guys are going to nationals. | 你们要参加全国大赛了 |
[1:07:08] | Making Marcus one happy brother. | 这让马库斯开心死了 |
[1:07:20] | Dad! What are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:07:23] | I’m taking you home. | 我来接你回去 |
[1:07:27] | Marcus, I told you I wanted to finish out the season. | 马库斯 我说过我想待到赛季结束 |
[1:07:30] | I know, | 我知道 |
[1:07:30] | but based on the last two positive evaluations I gave you, | 但是基于最近我对你的两项正面评价 |
[1:07:34] | the judge released you from the wardship, | 法官决定撤销监管 |
[1:07:36] | placing you back in the custody of your parents. | 转为由你父母监护 |
[1:07:40] | So what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:07:41] | It means grab your stuff. You’re coming home. | 意思是拿好你的东西 你要回家了 |
[1:07:43] | Dad, I can’t. I’m the team captain! | 爸爸 我不能回去 我是队长 |
[1:07:46] | You’re still the captain, of the Razorbacks. | 你还是队长 野猪队队长 |
[1:07:52] | I’m sorry. Look, see the positive here. | 很抱歉 想想好的方面 |
[1:07:55] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[1:07:57] | You got probation. You’re not going to a county lockdown. | 你得到缓刑 不用去县监狱了 |
[1:08:00] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:08:03] | Okay. Okay. That’s real sweet. | 好了 好了 真温馨 |
[1:08:06] | This isn’t summer camp. Let’s go. | 这又不是夏令营 我们走了 |
[1:08:09] | You keep listening right, okay? | 你要继续倾听 好吗 |
[1:08:15] | All right, Bingham. | 好吧 宾汉 |
[1:08:17] | Enough with the kumbayahs, all right? | 做客结束了 好吗 |
[1:08:25] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:08:29] | It’s good to have you home. | 你回家真好 |
[1:08:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:33] | You know, tomorrow at practice, | 明天的训练 |
[1:08:35] | Rick is gonna lay out Highland’s playbook. | 里克要展示高地队的战术 |
[1:08:38] | You know, whatever you’ve got that you think we need, | 你所掌握的情况 只要你认为我们需要 |
[1:08:41] | you know, specific plays, zoning, substitution strategies, | 特殊打法 分区 替代战略 |
[1:08:47] | you just let it rip, okay? | 你只需将它展示出来 好吗 |
[1:08:54] | You know, we’re gonna end up playing against them | 我们最终要在科罗拉多州斯普林斯 |
[1:08:57] | at Colorado springs. | 与他们对战 |
[1:09:01] | This is our year. | 到我们得胜的时候了 |
[1:09:04] | We deserve that title. | 冠军是我们应得的 |
[1:09:06] | What do you mean “we”? | 你说’我们’是什么意思 |
[1:09:09] | My team is Highland. | 我是高地队的 |
[1:09:11] | Okay, you see, you don’t get to choose. | 好吧 你没得选 |
[1:09:14] | You will leave this house or not if we say. | 你能不能离开家是我们说了算 |
[1:09:17] | You will drive that car or not if we say. | 你能不能开车是我们说了算 |
[1:09:20] | You will go to Colorado or not if I say, | 你能不能去科罗拉多是我说了算 |
[1:09:22] | and right now I say that you will be at practice with your Razorbacks tomorrow. | 而现在我说你明天要跟野猪队一起训练 |
[1:09:26] | Rick, sit down. | 里克 坐下 |
[1:09:28] | Have me arrested. | 把我关起来吧 |
[1:09:32] | What was that about? | 他这是什么意思 |
[1:09:35] | What did I say wrong? | 我说错什么了 |
[1:09:39] | He’s been gone a year, | 他已经离开了一年 |
[1:09:41] | and the only thing you can talk about | 而你唯一能谈的 |
[1:09:43] | is having him teach some stupid plays to your team? | 就是让他教你的球队一些愚蠢的花招吗 |
[1:09:46] | Stupid plays? Okay, look. It’s his team, too. | 愚蠢的花招 听着 这也是他的球队 |
[1:09:50] | Didn’t you hear him? | 你没听到他的话吗 |
[1:09:51] | The Razorbacks aren’t his team anymore. | 野猪队不再是他的球队了 |
[1:09:54] | He doesn’t know what he wants anymore, honey. | 他不知道自己想要什么 亲爱的 |
[1:09:57] | Have you asked him? | 你问过他了吗 |
[1:10:02] | I only want him to have what I never had. | 我只想要他拥有我从未有过的东西 |
[1:10:07] | And what makes you think that he wants what you never had? | 那你怎么觉得他想要呢 |
[1:10:12] | What about what he wants? | 他想要的东西怎么办 |
[1:10:15] | What he wants landed him in jail. | 他想要的东西只会让他进监狱 |
[1:10:19] | What is more important, Richard? | 哪个更重要 理查德 |
[1:10:21] | A game or two or your son? | 是一两场球赛还是你儿子 |
[1:10:23] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[1:10:26] | If playing for this team | 如果为这支队伍打球 |
[1:10:28] | is making him more like the man that we want him to be, | 能让他更像我们想要他成为的人 |
[1:10:34] | if it’s making him happy — | 如果这能让他开心 |
[1:10:37] | it’s in his eyes. | 会从他眼里看出来的 |
[1:10:40] | Just open yours, and you’ll see it. | 只要睁开你的眼睛 你就会看到 |
[1:10:51] | Okay, I’ll try. Okay? | 好吧 我会尽力 好吗 |
[1:10:54] | You try. You sit. | 你尽力了却没行动 |
[1:10:57] | This is about doing, coach. | 这需要实际行动 教练 |
[1:12:15] | Hey, Rick! | 里克 |
[1:12:17] | What’s up, man? | 怎么样啊 伙计 |
[1:12:18] | What’s up, man? When did you get back? | 怎么样 伙计 你什么时候回来的 |
[1:12:24] | Here, let me look at you. | 过来 让我看看你 |
[1:12:27] | Oh, Tami, I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 塔米 我很抱歉 你还好吗 |
[1:12:29] | I’m fine. I just want you to kiss me. | 我很好 只是想让你亲亲我 |
[1:12:31] | Oh, Tami, come on. | 塔米 别闹了 |
[1:12:33] | Baby, what’s wrong? Aren’t you excited to see me? | 宝贝 怎么了 见到我你不高兴吗 |
[1:12:35] | Tami, please. | 塔米 别闹了 |
[1:12:38] | Guys, I’m on probation, man. | 伙计们 我正在缓刑期 |
[1:12:41] | You guys got to lose this. | 你们不能放在我这儿 |
[1:12:42] | Put it in the truck or something. | 把它放到卡车里或者其他地方去 |
[1:12:43] | Oh, come on, Mr. Paranoid. | 少来了 偏执狂先生 |
[1:12:44] | You really see a probation schmo around here? | 这里真有被执行缓刑的傻蛋吗 |
[1:12:46] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[1:12:47] | – No. – Lars. | -没有 -拉尔斯 |
[1:12:48] | Lars, I’m serious, man. Don’t put it in here. | 拉尔斯 我说真的 伙计 别把它放在这 |
[1:12:51] | Okay, well, you’re still taking us for a little ride afterward. | 好吧 你以后还得带着我们兜风呢 |
[1:12:53] | Come on, man. You owe us one. | 别忘了 你可欠着我们呢 |
[1:12:55] | Rick, this is it. | 里克 是时候了 |
[1:12:57] | This is our year! | 到我们胜利的时候了 |
[1:12:59] | This is it! | 就是今年 |
[1:13:00] | – Am I right? – Absolutely. | -我说的对吧 -一点不错 |
[1:13:03] | Seriously, though, the team — | 说真的 整个球队 |
[1:13:04] | we’re pure stoked | 我们都很兴奋 |
[1:13:05] | to have you back to give us the highland hookup | 你归队能告诉我们 |
[1:13:07] | on all their plays and stuff. | 所有高地队的战术秘籍之类的 |
[1:13:09] | You want the Highland hookup? | 你想知道高地队的秘籍 |
[1:13:11] | One, there’s none of this, all right? | 根本就没有 好吗 |
[1:13:14] | It’s about character and honor. | 这事关人格和荣誉 |
[1:13:17] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说些什么啊 |
[1:13:19] | I’m sorry, uh… | 不好意思 |
[1:13:22] | …character and honor? | 人格和荣誉 |
[1:13:23] | Yeah, and we also don’t do anything | 是的 而且我们也不做任何事 |
[1:13:25] | to embarrass ourselves, our families, | 让我们自己 我们的家庭 |
[1:13:27] | or our team. | 我们球队蒙羞 |
[1:13:29] | What, so, you don’t drink now? | 怎么 你现在不喝酒了吗 |
[1:13:34] | Rick, you’re talking like you still play for them. | 里克 你说的像是你还在为他们打球 |
[1:13:36] | You want to know what Highland teaches? | 你想了解高地队的教法吗 |
[1:13:38] | Well, I’m telling you. | 那我告诉你们 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah, yeah, we want plays. Maybe illegal hits. | 是 我们想知道他们的花招 犯规动作之类 |
[1:13:41] | You really think we want you to come around here | 你真的以为我们盼着你回来 |
[1:13:43] | and start teaching Sunday school? | 开办主日学校吗 |
[1:13:45] | Come on, man. This ain’t you. | 别装蒜了 伙计 你不是这种人 |
[1:13:47] | You know what, guys? | 伙计们 |
[1:13:49] | I’m going to practice. | 我要去训练了 |
[1:13:50] | Lars, man, let’s just get out of here. | 拉尔斯 我们走吧 |
[1:13:54] | Well, the old Rick used to take it any way he could get it. | 里克以前可是走到哪都带着这个 |
[1:13:57] | You should suck it up. | 你应该把它舔光 |
[1:13:58] | Rick, what’s wrong with you? | 里克 你怎么了 |
[1:14:02] | What’s happened to you, Rick? | 你到底怎么了 里克 |
[1:14:05] | Where’s the loyalty, man? | 你的忠诚哪去了 伙计 |
[1:14:06] | I mean, we’ve been talking about beating Highland for the title | 我们从小就谈论 |
[1:14:08] | since we were little kids. | 要击败高地队夺冠 |
[1:14:09] | Lars, man, let’s just go, all right? | 拉尔斯 我们走吧 好吗 |
[1:14:11] | Let’s just go, okay? | 我们走吧 好吗 |
[1:14:12] | Highland is a bunch of choir boys, Rick! | 高地队就是一帮唱诗班男孩儿 里克 |
[1:14:13] | Yeah, and you’re drunk. | 是啊 你喝多了 |
[1:14:15] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[1:14:16] | So, we’re not doing this. | 所以 我们和以前不一样了 |
[1:14:18] | I’m going to practice. | 我要去训练了 |
[1:14:18] | No, Rick. Come on! | 不 里克 别这样 |
[1:14:19] | All right, well, maybe we just don’t want you at practice. | 也许我们就是不想让你去训练 |
[1:14:21] | Maybe you should, | 或许你应该 |
[1:14:23] | uh, hightail it back to Highland, huh? | 马上逃回高地队 是吗 |
[1:14:28] | Lars, don’t be an idiot! | 拉尔斯 别跟个傻子似的 |
[1:14:32] | Come on, you guys! | 你们别闹了 |
[1:14:34] | You know, a year ago you would have killed me for that. | 要是一年以前我这么做你会杀了我 |
[1:14:37] | I said, “I’m not doing this.” | 我说过了 “我和以前不一样了” |
[1:14:40] | No… | 别 |
[1:14:41] | Lars! stop! you guys, stop! | 拉尔斯 住手 你们两个住手 |
[1:14:44] | Get a little zip on that thing. | 再用点力 |
[1:14:45] | Get off of him! | 放开他 |
[1:14:46] | Stop, you guys! | 你们两个住手 |
[1:14:48] | Get off him, man! | 放开他 伙计 |
[1:14:50] | It’s the cops! It’s the cops! | 警察来了 警察来了 |
[1:14:56] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么呢 |
[1:15:05] | Back lines! Let’s go! | 底线 动作快点儿 |
[1:15:07] | Move it! go! | 快跑 跑 |
[1:15:26] | I give you the keys to the car, and this is what I get. | 我把车钥匙给了你 却得到了这样的回报 |
[1:15:36] | After what I’ve been through the last year, | 我经历了去年的事情 |
[1:15:40] | do you really believe | 你真的相信 |
[1:15:41] | that I’d be messing with drugs and booze the day I get home? | 我刚到家就嗑药酗酒吗 |
[1:15:44] | Okay, there were drugs and beer all over you and the car. | 你身上和车上装满了毒品和啤酒 |
[1:15:50] | It was Lars and Marty. | 那是拉尔斯和马蒂的 |
[1:15:51] | Test me. I haven’t had a drink in a year. | 给我做个测试 我已经一年没喝酒了 |
[1:15:54] | Rick, do you have any idea how much potential you had? | 里克 你知道自己有多大潜力吗 |
[1:15:59] | Lars set me up! | 拉尔斯陷害我 |
[1:16:01] | See, my future was stolen. | 我的未来没了 |
[1:16:03] | You’re not even listening. | 你根本不听我说话 |
[1:16:05] | And what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:16:06] | You’re just throwing it all away? | 你却弃未来于不顾 |
[1:16:08] | For what? Drugs? | 为了什么 毒品 |
[1:16:09] | Booze? Some girl? | 贪杯 还是为了女孩 |
[1:16:10] | So, I guess what I said really doesn’t even make a difference. | 我想我说什么都没用了 |
[1:16:11] | Rick, it kills me to sit back and | 里克 看着你放弃一切 |
[1:16:13] | watch you throw everything away. | 而坐视不管简直要了我的命 |
[1:16:15] | I mean, when are you gonna dig deep | 你何时能挖掘内心 |
[1:16:16] | and first-string the real Rick Penning? | 让真正的里克・潘宁首发上场呢 |
[1:16:19] | You want to talk about first-stringing a Penning? | 你想说说那个首发上场的潘宁吗 |
[1:16:22] | You won nationals in 1986. | 你赢了1986年的全国大赛 |
[1:16:24] | You were on the original Highland rugby team! | 你就在原高地橄榄球队 |
[1:16:28] | You were a Highland rugby player. | 你曾是高地橄榄球队的队员 |
[1:16:34] | I didn’t win anything. | 我什么都没赢 |
[1:16:36] | You were on the team. You know what they taught. | 你当时在队里 你知道他们是怎么教的 |
[1:16:40] | I was on nothing. | 我哪都没在 |
[1:16:41] | I saw your picture, dad. You were on the team. | 我看到了你的照片 爸 你在高地队 |
[1:16:45] | No. Gelwix made sure | 不是 格里克斯 |
[1:16:47] | that I wasn’t on that team | 让我打不擅长的位置 |
[1:16:48] | by putting me someplace that I shouldn’t have been. | 结果使我离开了那只队伍 |
[1:16:53] | I told him, | 我告诉过他 |
[1:16:55] | But he insisted that I play a forward. | 但他坚持要我打锋位 |
[1:17:00] | He was doing what was best for you and the team. | 他是为了你和球队好 |
[1:17:02] | No, no, Gelwix stole my life! | 不 格里克斯毁了我的人生 |
[1:17:05] | Well, he’s given me mine back! | 但他却给了我新生 |
[1:17:17] | I play for Highland. | 我为高地打球 |
[1:17:19] | I am benched for drugs and alcohol, | 我因为毒品和酗酒而坐冷板凳 |
[1:17:22] | suspended for lying. | 因为撒谎而停赛 |
[1:17:25] | I don’t do anything to embarrass myself, | 我从没做过任何事让我自己 |
[1:17:30] | my team, or my family. | 我的球队和我的家人蒙羞 |
[1:17:34] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[1:17:37] | Highland rugby. | 高地橄榄球队 |
[1:17:39] | Kia kaha. | 和平强大 |
[1:17:41] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[1:17:49] | Rick. | 里克 |
[1:17:51] | Rick. | 里克 |
[1:17:53] | Rick! | 里克 |
[1:18:02] | He was caught | 他被抓的时候 |
[1:18:03] | with the drugs, Larry. | 身上还带着毒品 赖瑞 |
[1:18:05] | He was changing. You saw it. We all saw it. | 他变了 你看到了 我们都看到了 |
[1:18:08] | Well, that’s why I fought with the courts | 这就是为何我和法庭据理力争 |
[1:18:09] | to try and keep him at Wasatch. | 试图把他留在瓦萨奇 |
[1:18:11] | When I heard they were discharging him, | 当我听说他们要释放他 |
[1:18:13] | I told them he wasn’t ready. | 我跟他们说他还没准备好 |
[1:18:14] | Maybe you both should have a little bit more faith in him. | 或许你们俩都应该对他多点信心 |
[1:18:18] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[1:18:26] | – Good night, coach. – Good night. | -晚安 教练 -晚安 |
[1:18:29] | I know how much you cared about this boy. | 我知道你有多关心这个孩子 |
[1:18:35] | And when I can’t help these young men | 当我无法帮助这些年轻人 |
[1:18:38] | become champions in their own lives, it’s… | 成为他们自己人生中的佼佼者 那感觉 |
[1:18:49] | maybe it is time. | 或许是时候了 |
[1:19:16] | You’re out, man. Come on. Let’s go. | 你可以出去了 快点 我们走 |
[1:19:19] | Move it! | 快走 |
[1:19:26] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:19:27] | Tami, what’s going on? | 塔米 怎么回事 |
[1:19:30] | Larry Gelwix called. | 赖瑞・格里克斯来过电话 |
[1:19:31] | We talked for a long time. | 我们谈了很长时间 |
[1:19:34] | He wouldn’t let me off the phone | 他不肯让我挂电话 |
[1:19:35] | until I promised to do some digging. | 直到我保证会有所行动 |
[1:19:38] | Tami told the police what really happened. | 塔米告诉了警察真相 |
[1:19:42] | I thought you were | 我以为你在这件事上 |
[1:19:42] | with Lars and Marty on this. | 跟拉尔斯和马蒂是一伙的 |
[1:19:45] | Maybe I didn’t want to hold you back anymore. | 或许我再也不想妨碍你了 |
[1:19:51] | Where’s dad? | 爸呢 |
[1:19:53] | Your dad thought you might be able to use this. | 你爸觉得你可能会用上这个 |
[1:19:58] | He also said that he knew you wouldn’t be able to respect him | 他还说他知道除非他全力打败高地队 |
[1:20:02] | unless he still tried to beat Highland, | 否则你不可能尊敬他 |
[1:20:06] | even with you as their hook. | 即使你是他们的钩球锋 |
[1:20:14] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这吧 |
[1:20:17] | Thanks, Tami. | 谢谢 塔米 |
[1:20:21] | USA rugby welcomes you | 全美橄榄球欢迎您观看 |
[1:20:23] | to the national high school championship tournament. | 全国高中冠军联赛 |
[1:20:26] | Hello, everyone, I’m Max Griffin. | 大家好 我是马克思・格里芬 |
[1:20:27] | And I’m Colton Mcdonald, | 我是高登・麦克唐纳德 |
[1:20:29] | coming to you live today from Colorado Springs, Colorado. | 在科罗拉多的斯普林斯为您直播 |
[1:20:32] | Now, we’ve got 16 teams, | 现在 这里有十六支球队 |
[1:20:34] | two from each of the country’s seven territories, | 全国7个地区每区两支球队 |
[1:20:36] | plus two at-large entries. | 还有两支代表全州的队伍 |
[1:20:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:20:42] | welcome to today’s us rugby national championship game.. . | 欢迎来到今天的全国橄榄球冠军联赛 |
[1:20:44] | Brother Rick! | 里克老弟 |
[1:20:45] | .. .Between East Lansing and Highland. | 在东兰辛队和高地队之间进行 |
[1:20:47] | What’s up, brother? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[1:20:48] | – Come on, guys. – What’s up, brah? | -来吧 伙计们 -怎么样啊 老弟 |
[1:20:50] | – Coach! – Hey, Penning. Welcome back. | -教练 -潘宁 欢迎归队 |
[1:20:53] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[1:20:56] | Glad you’re here, Rick. | 真高兴你来了 里克 |
[1:21:00] | Thanks for having me back. | 谢谢你让我回来 |
[1:21:01] | All right, look around, gentlemen. | 好了 看看四周 先生们 |
[1:21:02] | This is what you’ve been chasing. | 这就是你们一直追求的东西 |
[1:21:04] | Now, I want it clean, | 现在 我希望这是场干净的比赛 |
[1:21:05] | but these guys need to know that they don’t belong here. | 但要让这些人知道他们不属于这里 |
[1:21:08] | I want you to hit ’em so hard, | 我要你们给他们迎头痛击 |
[1:21:10] | you make ’em cry. | 让他们痛哭流涕 |
[1:21:11] | You hearing me, Peeta? | 听到我的话了吗 皮塔 |
[1:21:12] | Yes, coach. | 是 教练 |
[1:21:13] | Make ’em cry. | 让他们痛哭流涕 |
[1:21:15] | 东兰辛队对战高地队 | |
[1:21:27] | Yeah! way to go, buddy! | 干得漂亮 伙计 |
[1:21:35] | Highland is just chewing East Lansing up | 高地队刚刚把东兰辛队嚼碎 |
[1:21:38] | and spitting them out. | 又吐了出来 |
[1:21:39] | I tell you, Max, | 我跟你说 马克思 |
[1:21:40] | you do not want to give Highland an inch | 别想着给高地队一寸土地 |
[1:21:41] | because they will take the whole mile. | 因为他们会占领整个球场 |
[1:21:43] | This game is over. | 这场比赛结束了 |
[1:21:45] | Highland cleans house, 61-3. | 高地队完胜 六十一比三 |
[1:21:50] | Who’s missing a tooth? | 谁掉了一颗牙 |
[1:21:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:21:53] | the next match will begin in 15 minutes | 下一场比赛会在十五分钟后开始 |
[1:21:56] | between Akron United and San Mateo Ravens. | 阿克伦城联合队对阵圣马泰奥雷文思 |
[1:22:01] | And so 16 teams are cut to 8, | 16支队伍淘汰8支 |
[1:22:03] | leaving the 1 and 2 seeds, | 留下1号和2号种子 |
[1:22:06] | the Flagstaff and Highland teams advancing. | 旗杆队和高地队晋级 |
[1:22:14] | If it isn’t the Highland choir boys. | 这不是高地唱诗班的孩子嘛 |
[1:22:15] | Knock it off, Lars. | 闭嘴 拉尔斯 |
[1:22:17] | We’re just surprised to see you out in the free world, Penning. | 我们正惊讶你出狱了呢 潘宁 |
[1:22:19] | You know, we’re actually hoping you guys keep winning, | 知道吗 其实我们希望你们一直赢下去 |
[1:22:21] | so we can play you in the finals, | 这样我们就可以在决赛相遇了 |
[1:22:23] | because you will become a very popular guy. | 因为你会变得非常出名的 |
[1:22:26] | What’s it up to now? | 现在情况怎么样 |
[1:22:27] | It’s like — what do we got? 235? | 好像是 我们拿到多少了 235 |
[1:22:29] | $235 to whoever takes you out of the game. | 谁能把你踢出比赛就给他235块 |
[1:22:32] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:22:33] | You… | 你 |
[1:22:34] | Uh, Peeta? It’s okay. | 皮塔 好了好了 |
[1:22:37] | Come on, brah. Let’s go! let’s go! it’s not even worth it, man. | 伙计 我们走 不值得你这样 |
[1:22:40] | Not even worth it. | 根本不值得 |
[1:22:44] | Trembling there a little bit, Lars. | 有点发抖了吧 拉尔斯 |
[1:22:46] | Yeah, I think I peed just a little bit. | 是啊 我想我刚刚尿出来了一点点 |
[1:22:48] | Just a little. | 就一点点 |
[1:22:49] | This is six! | 六 |
[1:22:51] | 普罗维登斯队对战高地队 | |
[1:22:51] | Highland steals the ball and passes it out. | 高地队抢到球并传了出去 |
[1:22:54] | They hit the gap and took it. | 他们打入空缺 然后接球 |
[1:22:57] | Boy, just look at Swindle breaking the line | 伙计 看看斯万德突破防线 |
[1:22:59] | and putting on the gas. | 开足马力冲刺 |
[1:23:01] | He is making some serious yards. | 他推进了很远 |
[1:23:17] | And we have a ruck in the midfield. | 场中央正在自由密集争球 |
[1:23:20] | Oh, a quick ball out. | 快速传出 |
[1:23:23] | There’s a kick ahead. And there it is. | 要踢球得分了 果然是 |
[1:23:26] | Highland’s fullback, Quentin Owens, | 高地队的进攻后卫 昆汀・欧文斯 |
[1:23:28] | sweeps it up for some easy try time. | 轻易飞快抱球得分 |
[1:23:30] | This is a big cleanup by Highland. | 这是高地队的大清洗 |
[1:23:32] | They’re very, very serious contenders in this tournament. | 他们是这次联赛冠军非常强势的争夺者 |
[1:23:38] | That was for me. | 那是给我招手的 |
[1:23:43] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:24:02] | That worked, yeah? | 这样有用吧 |
[1:24:04] | You guys are sick. | 你俩还真有病 |
[1:24:07] | 阿克伦队对战高地队 | |
[1:24:48] | No, get back in, Mark. | 别 回去 马克 |
[1:24:49] | They’re coming. They’re coming. They’re coming. | 他们来了 他们来了 他们来了 |
[1:24:58] | Griggsie? | 格里格西 |
[1:25:01] | Griggs, are you there? | 格里格 你在吗 |
[1:25:04] | Griggs, let me out of here, man! | 格里格 放我出来 伙计 |
[1:25:06] | Come on! This ain’t funny! | 快点 这不好玩 |
[1:25:09] | Griggsie, get back here, man! | 格里格西 回来 伙计 |
[1:25:11] | Coach, any predictions on the match? | 教练 对比赛结果有什么预测吗 |
[1:25:13] | Oh, we’re looking forward to the challenge. | 我们很期待迎接挑战 |
[1:25:16] | My boys have worked very hard to get here, | 我的队员很努力才走到这一步 |
[1:25:18] | And the best team win. | 最棒的队才能赢 |
[1:25:20] | I understand your son is playing for Highland. | 我得知你儿子是高地的队员 |
[1:25:22] | What’s it going to be like coaching against him? | 指导他的对手感想如何 |
[1:25:27] | Coach, is it true you used to play for this Highland team? | 教练 你以前在高地队打球是真的吗 |
[1:25:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:35] | Pizza time, baby! | 吃披萨了 宝贝儿 |
[1:25:44] | It’s more fun when you turn it on, brah. | 把电视打开看啊 哥们儿 |
[1:25:48] | Hey, uh, why don’t you guys | 你们不如去 |
[1:25:51] | Go torment some menace in the hallway or something? | 捉弄那些在走廊上的讨厌鬼或者什么别的 |
[1:25:56] | All right. Hurry up. Peeta eat it all. | 好吧 快点 皮塔把披萨都吃了 |
[1:25:58] | Hey, let’s go watch Sanchez work out! | 我们去看桑切斯训练 |
[1:25:59] | Sanchez works out? | 桑切斯训练 |
[1:26:07] | And I have a 4.0 GPA. | 我的GPA是4.0 |
[1:26:10] | You want to talk about your grades? | 你想跟我聊你的成绩 |
[1:26:23] | For the last year and a half, | 最后一年半 |
[1:26:26] | I’ve been paying guys to get test answers for me. | 我付钱给别人帮我弄考试答案 |
[1:26:35] | You know, I have lived my whole life for my parents. | 我这辈子都是为了父母活的 |
[1:26:39] | Line by line, what they wanted me to do. | 一件接一件 做他们想让我做的事 |
[1:26:43] | Highland rugby is the only thing that I do for me. | 在高地队打球是唯一我为自己做的事 |
[1:26:48] | I mean, I have lived the last four years of my life | 我忍了四年 |
[1:26:50] | So that I can play as a senior for the national title. | 才能在毕业的时候打进全国比赛 |
[1:26:57] | And here it is. | 现在就要实现了 |
[1:26:59] | And I’m this close. | 我都这么接近了 |
[1:27:06] | I’m trying to stay true to my parents, | 我尝试着对我父母坦诚 |
[1:27:10] | I haven’t been true to the one thing | 我从未对什么事这样真诚 |
[1:27:12] | That means the most to me… | 这对我很重要 |
[1:27:22] | …my brothers on the team. | 队里的兄弟 |
[1:27:31] | I’m sorry. I just, uh, had to tell somebody, you know? | 我很抱歉 我只是得找个人说说 你明白吗 |
[1:27:50] | You’re not gonna tell coach, are you? | 你不会告诉教练 对吗 |
[1:27:53] | That’s not my job. | 这不是我的事 |
[1:27:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:28:07] | “Q” just came to see me. | Q刚才来找我了 |
[1:28:09] | Thanks for being a positive influence on him. | 谢谢你对他积极的影响 |
[1:28:11] | – It’s fine. – No, no. It’s true. | -没什么 -不 不 是真的 |
[1:28:18] | And you gonna play him? | 你会让他上场吗 |
[1:28:22] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[1:28:27] | He is a captain. | 他是队长 |
[1:28:29] | And he scores most of our points. | 也是主要得分手 |
[1:28:33] | Might not win without him. | 没有他高地队赢不了 |
[1:28:36] | Glad I’m not the coach right now. | 真庆幸我现在不是教练 |
[1:28:39] | I’m glad I’m not Quentin’s father right now. | 我很庆幸现在不是昆汀的父亲 |
[1:28:42] | He just flew in for the finals. | 他刚开始参加期末考试 |
[1:28:53] | When I was 13, | 我13岁的时候 |
[1:28:54] | My father went with me to a father-and-son dinner. | 我父亲和我去吃了一顿只有父子的晚餐 |
[1:29:00] | It was the only time he ever went with me to anything like that. | 这是他唯一一次跟我出去吃饭 |
[1:29:05] | One time. | 仅此一次 |
[1:29:12] | I never knew if he cared. | 我从不知他是否在乎 |
[1:29:14] | I took his absence as a lack of love. | 我把他的缺席看作是不爱我 |
[1:29:18] | I never felt like I was good enough. | 我从没感到过我已经够好了 |
[1:29:21] | Never felt like I measured up. | 从没觉得我合格了 |
[1:29:24] | And it took me 40 years to forgive him. | 我花了40年去原谅他 |
[1:29:29] | And when you got arrested… | 当你被捕时 |
[1:29:31] | …I told the lovely Mrs. Gelwix, | 我跟可爱的太太说 |
[1:29:36] | “It’s time to retire.” | 我该退休了 |
[1:29:41] | Then I got a call from your father. | 然后我接到了你父亲的电话 |
[1:29:45] | It was the first time we talked since that 1986 season. | 这是我们1986赛季以来第一次说话 |
[1:29:49] | And he said that the son he lost a year ago | 他说他一年前失去的儿子 |
[1:29:52] | Wasn’t the same one he found sitting in jail. | 和关他在监狱里看到那个不一样 |
[1:29:57] | You’re where I was 40 years ago. | 你和我40年前的状况一样 |
[1:30:01] | Don’t spend another minute being angry about yesterday. | 别再浪费时间为昨天懊恼 |
[1:30:04] | Free him, and you free yourself. | 解脱他就是解脱你自己 |
[1:30:13] | Better get some sleep. | 该睡觉了 |
[1:30:17] | Big game tomorrow. | 明天的比赛很重要 |
[1:30:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:30:22] | Bringing in the game ball for this years championship | 将今年的冠军赛用球拿进场的是 |
[1:30:25] | Is New Zealand’s rugby living legend, | 新西兰橄榄球的传奇人物 |
[1:30:27] | Mr. Sid Going. | 西德・盖伊先生 |
[1:30:32] | – Have a good day. – Thank you. | -祝一天愉快 -谢谢 |
[1:30:34] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:30:35] | Sid, how are you? | 西德 你好吗 |
[1:30:36] | Very good. Good to see you, Larry. | 很好 见到你真高兴 赖瑞 |
[1:30:38] | We’re coming to you live today | 我们在美丽的科罗拉多斯普林斯 |
[1:30:40] | From beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado, | 为您现场解说 |
[1:30:42] | Where today two familiar teams are taking the field– | 今天两支彼此熟悉的队伍将在场上较量 |
[1:30:44] | Flagstaff versus Highland– | 旗杆队对战高地队 |
[1:30:47] | The winning team walking away with the national championship. | 赢家将捧走全国冠军奖杯 |
[1:30:51] | Rick! | 里克 |
[1:30:52] | – Hey, Emily! – hey. | -嘿 艾米莉 -嘿 |
[1:30:54] | It’s really good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:30:58] | I wanted to say thank you for what you did for “Q”. | 我想谢谢你为Q做的一切 |
[1:31:01] | He said you took the time to listen, and you’re a real friend. | 他说你耐心的倾听 你是真正的朋友 |
[1:31:05] | He said that? | 他这么说的 |
[1:31:09] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:31:13] | Well, I’ll be right there, | 我就坐在那 |
[1:31:17] | Sitting in the Rick Penning fan section. | 坐在里克・潘宁的粉丝区 |
[1:31:21] | I deserved that. | 我应得的 |
[1:31:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:31:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:31:30] | See you after the game? | 比赛后再见你 |
[1:31:34] | You can count on that. | 一言为定 |
[1:31:43] | – Hey, wrong bench, Penning. – Look who it is. | -你走错休息区了 潘宁 -看是谁来了 |
[1:31:46] | – Sweat it. – What’s up, traitor? | -很担心 -怎么了 叛徒 |
[1:31:47] | – Rick. – Welcome back. | -里克 -欢迎回来 |
[1:31:48] | Hey, you don’t belong over here, traitor. | 你不属于这 叛徒 |
[1:31:57] | You shouldn’t be over here. | 你不该来这 |
[1:32:00] | I just wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 我只是想说我很抱歉 |
[1:32:06] | I’m sorry for being a disappointment to you and mom. | 我很抱歉让你和妈妈失望 |
[1:32:13] | I’m sorry I wasn’t able to be more like what you wanted me to be. | 我很抱歉我没能做到你希望的那样 |
[1:32:21] | Son, uh… | 儿子 |
[1:32:27] | It hasn’t been just you. | 这不是你一个人的错 |
[1:32:36] | I also need to forgive you. | 我还要原谅你 |
[1:32:42] | Kia kaha. | 和平强大 |
[1:32:50] | You will play your best game, right? | 你会好好打比赛的 对吗 |
[1:32:52] | Let’s go! | 开始了 |
[1:32:57] | Better stay on your toes, Rick. | 你最好保持警惕 里克 |
[1:32:59] | There’s 280 bucks on your head. | 我们用280块悬赏你 |
[1:33:01] | You’re going down and out, pal. | 你会倒下然后下场 伙计 |
[1:33:09] | Why’s he smiling? | 他为什么笑 |
[1:33:12] | Let’s crack open his head and find out. | 那就让我们砸开他的头看看 |
[1:33:38] | Ka mate! Ka mate! | 我亡 我亡 |
[1:33:40] | Ka ora! Ka ora! | 我生 我生 |
[1:33:41] | Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora! | 我亡 我亡 我生 我生 |
[1:33:44] | Tenei te tangata puhuru huru | 勇敢的男人在这儿 |
[1:33:47] | Nana nei i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra a, upa… ne! | 扛着太阳让它闪耀 |
[1:33:51] | A, upa… ne! | 一步向前 |
[1:33:53] | A upane, ka upane whiti te ra… Hi! | 最后一步向前 走进耀眼阳光 |
[1:34:25] | Get it wide! Get it wide! | 扩大进攻范围 扩大进攻范围 |
[1:34:39] | At the 6:07 mark in the first half, | 上半场6分7秒的首次得分 |
[1:34:42] | The score — Highland, 5, Flagstaff, 0. | 比分是 高地队5分 旗杆队0分 |
[1:34:59] | That was a cheap hit! | 那是恶意犯规 |
[1:35:00] | – Keep the tackles low. – Oh, come on! | -要抓住下半身抱摔 -得了吧 |
[1:35:03] | Number 7, 10 in the bench. | 7号 罚下场10秒 |
[1:35:04] | Your attention please. | 请注意 |
[1:35:05] | Yellow-card caution issued to Razorbacks Number 7. | 野猪队的7号被黄牌警告 |
[1:35:17] | Let’s go! Support, support! | 快 支援 支援 |
[1:36:40] | Now, it’s not really known why Highland is going without | 真不明白为什么今天高地队 |
[1:36:43] | Their star fullback, Quentin Owens today | 不让他们的明星进攻后卫昆汀・欧文斯上场 |
[1:36:46] | But the loss, I’m telling you, | 至于损失 我要说 |
[1:36:47] | Has got to be felt by the rest of the team. | 队里其余队员应该都感受到了 |
[1:37:01] | And that conversion by Highland right there | 高地队的附加得分 |
[1:37:03] | Ties us back up, | 将比分拉平 |
[1:37:04] | So it’s Highland, 14, Flagstaff, 14. | 现在的比分是 高地队14分 旗杆队14分 |
[1:37:07] | It is anybody’s game. | 比赛结果很难预料 |
[1:37:12] | Ruck over! Ruck over! | 争球 争球 |
[1:37:13] | And Highland puts on the skills and makes their move. | 高地队利用技巧抢走了球 |
[1:37:15] | Oh, they get the turnover and kick it out. | 转身把球踢传出 |
[1:37:18] | Cover the line! Cover the line! | 防守边线 防守边线 |
[1:37:19] | And the line-out goes to Arizona at the 22. | 旗杆队获得界外发球机会 |
[1:37:23] | They’re killing us out there, dude. | 他们要打败我们了 伙计 |
[1:37:25] | We’ve got to take Penning out. | 我们得让潘宁下场 |
[1:37:26] | All right. You go high. | 好的 你攻他上面 |
[1:37:29] | Straight line! Line it up! | 直线 排好 |
[1:37:33] | – Throw it to Penning. – What? | -投给潘宁 -什么 |
[1:37:34] | Get it right to him. | 直接投给他 |
[1:37:37] | Back to first jumper! | 回到开始的争球位置 |
[1:37:39] | Switch out on me. | 跟我换位置 |
[1:37:42] | Watch the ball! Watch the ball! Watch it! | 注意球 注意球 注意 |
[1:38:09] | – That’ll be 10 minutes. – Oh, come on! | -这要罚时10分钟 -得了吧 |
[1:38:11] | Ten minutes! | 10分钟 |
[1:38:12] | That’s a red card! | 该给红牌 |
[1:38:14] | Colton, the Razorbacks are getting off easy | 克顿 野猪队的惩罚太轻了 |
[1:38:16] | With a yellow card and 10 minutes in the sin-bin. | 一张黄牌和在受罚席呆10分钟 |
[1:38:18] | I tell you, if it were me, I’d be sitting the kid. | 要是我 就直接把那孩子罚下场 |
[1:38:22] | 280, boy! 280! | 280块 老兄 280块 |
[1:38:24] | Marty! You’re out. Sit. | 马蒂 下场 去坐下 |
[1:38:26] | – What are you talking about? – You’re through. | -你在说什么 -你完蛋了 |
[1:38:27] | Hey, come on. We’re gonna lose without Marty. | 别这样 没有马蒂我们会输的 |
[1:38:28] | One more word out of you, and you’ll be sitting with him. | 再说一句 你就跟他一起下场 |
[1:38:34] | Everybody stand back. Let me check him out. | 大家往后站 让我给他检查一下 |
[1:38:36] | Back off, guys. Back off. | 退后 孩子们 退后 |
[1:38:38] | Give him some room, okay? | 让他透透气 好吗 |
[1:38:41] | All right, take it easy, Rick. | 好了 放松 里克 |
[1:38:42] | Doc’s gonna have a look at you, son. | 医生要给你检查 孩子 |
[1:38:44] | Okay, I’m gonna check your neck. | 好了 我要检查一下你的脖子 |
[1:38:45] | Just lay still. Lay still, okay? | 躺着别动 别动 好吗 |
[1:38:47] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:38:49] | I think he’s gonna be okay. | 我觉得他会没事的 |
[1:38:50] | Coach, uh, can I…? Can I, um…? | 教练 借过一下 |
[1:38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:05] | Look, Rick, you have a choice here. | 里克 这里有两个选择 |
[1:39:09] | You either get up and finish this game, | 要么站起来完成比赛 |
[1:39:13] | Or you stay down… | 要么躺下 |
[1:39:16] | …and you end up like me. | 像我一样结束 |
[1:40:05] | And he breaks the line and turns on the power. | 他冲过防线全力冲刺 |
[1:40:08] | He outsmarts them all and takes it to the line, | 他甩开所有人把球带过得分线 |
[1:40:10] | So it’s Highland, 19, Flagstaff, 14. | 现在高地队19分 旗杆队14分 |
[1:40:17] | And with time just under 5 minutes, | 只剩下5分钟 |
[1:40:19] | It is still a toss-up as to who will win this game. | 谁能赢得比赛仍是个悬念 |
[1:40:29] | Come on, pass it out! Let’s go! | 快 传出来 快跑 |
[1:40:37] | Number 11’s got the moves, | 11号找到机会 |
[1:40:39] | And he’s got the 5 points! | 赢得了5分 |
[1:40:41] | That is the third try for Arizona, | 这是旗杆队第三次触地得分 |
[1:40:42] | And the second try for Lars Murphy in this game. | 拉尔斯・墨菲本场比赛第二次得分 |
[1:40:45] | Arizona’s back in business! | 旗杆队扭转了颓势 |
[1:40:47] | That was the try that can turn this entire game around. | 这次得分可以逆转整场比赛 |
[1:40:50] | Both teams are playing very well | 两队顶着争夺冠军的重压 |
[1:40:51] | Under the extreme pressure for the title. | 都打得很好 |
[1:40:59] | Now this score has guaranteed us | 这次得分绝对会让我们 |
[1:41:00] | a real cliffhanger | 看到了一场扣人心弦的比赛 |
[1:41:02] | As we move into the last two minutes | 现在进行到了这场激烈的比赛的 |
[1:41:04] | of this intense match. | 最后两分钟 |
[1:41:37] | There we go! There we go! Come on! | 就这样 就这样 加油 |
[1:41:50] | Go, Rick. Go, Rick! | 加油 里克 加油 里克 |
[1:41:56] | Pick it up! Come on! | 继续啊 加油 |
[1:42:04] | Go! Go, Rick! | 加油 加油 里克 |
[1:42:08] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:42:18] | Penning is down at the try line in a huge pileup! | 潘宁被一群人压在得分线上 |
[1:42:21] | I can’t see. | 我看不到 |
[1:42:22] | We’re still waiting for the official to make the call. | 我们还在等裁判吹哨裁决 |
[1:42:24] | Out of the away! Move away. Let me see it. | 大家都起来 让开 让我看看 |
[1:42:36] | For the 16th time in 21 years, | 21年来的第16届 |
[1:42:39] | Your USA rugby national high school champion | 全美高中橄榄球赛冠军 |
[1:42:42] | Is Highland. | 是高地队 |
[1:42:55] | That’s the Rick Penning I knew was in there! | 这才是我认识的里克・潘宁 |
[1:42:57] | Way to go, buddy! Way to go! | 好样的 兄弟 好样的 |
[1:42:59] | Hey! We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:43:01] | That’s how you make your family proud, brah! | 这让你的家人以你为荣 老弟 |
[1:43:12] | Kia kaha, son. | 和平强大 儿子 |
[1:43:28] | Rick! Rick! | 里克 里克 |
[1:43:31] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[1:43:34] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[1:43:35] | No. We did it. | 不 是我们做到了 |
[1:43:41] | That was unbelievable! | 真不可思议 |
[1:43:44] | For you. | 给你 |
[1:43:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:43:45] | For the team. | 这是给全队的 |
[1:43:46] | Feel good, huh? | 感觉好吗 |
[1:43:49] | Coach… | 教练 |
[1:43:56] | Nice game. | 精彩的比赛 |
[1:43:59] | Nice game, Richard. | 精彩的比赛 理查德 |
[1:44:14] | Hey, that was a beautiful play, brah. | 这难道不是场漂亮的比赛吗 兄弟 |
[1:44:17] | Hey, what is this for? | 这是干什么 |
[1:44:18] | Season’s over, buddy! | 赛季结束了 哥们儿 |
[1:44:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:44:22] | Hey, Griggs, you gotta pay the price for victory, baby! | 格里格 你要为胜利付出代价 宝贝儿 |
[1:44:28] | I’ll only do it for you guys. | 我只为你这么做 |
[1:44:29] | I promise, I’ll only do it for you. | 我发誓 我只为你这么做 |
[1:44:34] | Best bath I ever had! | 这是我洗过的最爽的澡 |
[1:44:44] | 赖瑞・格里克斯的执教理念 带领高地橄榄球队获得361胜9负的纪录 他们如今仍然在这项运动上占据优势 | |
[1:44:54] | 重要的不是橄榄球而是年轻人 重要的不是打造一支冠军队伍 重要的是打造冠军个人 打造永远强壮的孩子们 赖瑞・格里克斯 |