时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | [Buxton] Formula One has been called the “Piranha Club” | [主持人]欢迎 丹尼尔 里恰尔多 和马克斯.维斯塔潘! |
[00:15] | because of the amount of sniping and biting. | 因为有大量的狙击和撕咬。 |
[00:19] | It’s much worse than swimming with sharks. | 这比和鲨鱼一起游泳要糟糕得多。 |
[00:21] | [Horner] There’s so much money involved in the sport. | (霍纳)这项运动牵涉到很多钱。 |
[00:24] | It is not just about what you see at a Grand Prix track. | 这不仅仅是你在大奖赛赛道上看到的。 |
[00:26] | It’s what goes on behind the scenes. | 这就是幕后发生的事情。 |
[00:31] | Absolutely cutthroat. | 绝对杀手。 |
[00:37] | If you want to be strong on the track, you also need to be strong off track. | 如果你想在赛道上变得强大,你也需要在赛道外变得强大。 |
[00:41] | [Haas] Success in racing comes down to just being stubborn. | [哈斯]赛跑的成功归结于固执。 |
[00:44] | A lot of your competitors will fall apart before you will. | 你的许多竞争对手会比你先崩溃。 |
[00:47] | [Brown] Politics are a big part of the sport. It can get pretty nasty. | 政治是这项运动的重要组成部分。情况可能会变得相当糟糕。 |
[00:54] | [Horner] There’s a lot of posturing, positioning, total paranoia. | (霍纳)有很多故作姿态、定位和偏执。 |
[00:58] | [Abiteboul] You always want to destabilize your competitors. | 你总是想动摇你的竞争对手。 |
[01:05] | If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. | 如果你不能散热,就离开厨房。 |
[01:11] | [pneumatic tools whirring] | (气动工具转动) |
[01:13] | [engine roars] | 引擎的咆哮声[] |
[01:30] | This is, albeit a short one, the history of the team, the championship years. | 这是,尽管很短,球队的历史,冠军的岁月。 |
[01:35] | Winning four championships. Max’s first victory. | 赢得四个冠军。马克斯的第一次胜利。 |
[01:39] | Daniel’s first victory. | 丹尼尔的第一次胜利。 |
[01:42] | What we’ve actually done in the last 15 years is pretty significant. | 我们在过去15年里所做的实际上是非常重要的。 |
[01:46] | You know, this was our first winner. | 你知道,这是我们的第一个赢家。 |
[01:47] | This was the first Driver’s Championship car. | 这是第一辆赛车冠军。 |
[01:49] | It was the first Constructor’s Championship car. | 这是第一个建造者的冠军车。 |
[01:51] | Great job, Sebastian. Proud of you. Great job. | 伟大的工作,塞巴斯蒂安。为你骄傲。伟大的工作。 |
[01:55] | To take on all the great teams at that time, you know, really, | 要和当时所有伟大的球队较量,你知道,真的, |
[01:58] | the start of a totally dominant period for Red Bull Racing. | 红牛比赛完全统治时期的开始。 |
[02:02] | We’re an energy drinks manufacturer. We’re the maverick in Formula One. | 我们是一家能量饮料制造商。我们是一级方程式的特立独行者。 |
[02:06] | We’ve won eight World Championships. | 我们赢得了八次世界冠军。 |
[02:09] | But in the last few years, we’ve lagged behind. | 但是在过去的几年里,我们已经落后了。 |
[02:13] | We need to challenge the big teams. | 我们需要挑战强队。 |
[02:17] | Our Achilles’ heel has been the engine. | 我们的阿基里斯之踵就是引擎。 |
[02:20] | [Croft] And it is absolute double disaster for Red Bull. | [克罗夫特]这对红牛来说绝对是双重灾难。 |
[02:24] | [Brundle] Both have just plain broken down. | (布伦德尔)这两家公司都垮了。 |
[02:26] | [Horner] And that’s been immensely frustrating for us. | (霍纳)这让我们非常沮丧。 |
[02:29] | We have to raise our game. | 我们必须提高我们的水平。 |
[02:45] | You know that the good thing about Renault in Formula One… | 你知道雷诺在一级方程式赛车中的优势… |
[02:47] | I think that, obviously, the only possibility to live in Paris | 我认为,很明显,这是住在巴黎的唯一可能 |
[02:51] | and work in Formula One, which is not that bad. | 在一级方程式中工作,这并不坏。 |
[02:57] | [Abiteboul] We are French. We are passionate. | 我们是法国人。我们充满激情。 |
[03:00] | [indistinct chatter] | (模糊聊天) |
[03:03] | Renault is a partly state-owned company, so it really belongs to the French people. | 雷诺是一家部分国有的公司,所以它真正属于法国人民。 |
[03:09] | This position in which I am currently, it’s a huge privilege. | 我现在所处的这个职位,是一个巨大的荣幸。 |
[03:14] | Come in. Go on, go on, go on. Lunch is part of life, so… | 进来。继续,继续,继续。午餐是生活的一部分,所以…… |
[03:18] | It’s a very important part of life. | 这是生活中非常重要的一部分。 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[03:22] | We are a French team. We have the best table in the paddock. | 我们是法国队。我们有围场里最好的桌子。 |
[03:27] | And it has to be the same at the factory. | 在工厂里也是一样的。 |
[03:29] | [engine revs] | (发动机转速) |
[03:32] | Renault is one of the few teams that make a Formula One engine. | 雷诺是为数不多的制造一级方程式发动机的车队之一。 |
[03:35] | We also happen to supply those engines to other teams. | 我们也为其他团队提供这些引擎。 |
[03:41] | Getting a Formula One engine right is very complicated, | 正确使用一级方程式发动机非常复杂, |
[03:44] | because we are talking about many components. | 因为我们讨论的是很多组成部分。 |
[03:47] | Engine technology is very complex. | 发动机技术非常复杂。 |
[03:49] | We also happen to supply those engines to Red Bull. | 我们碰巧也为红牛提供这些发动机。 |
[03:53] | It’s a customer, but at the same time, they’re our competitors. | 这是一个客户,但同时,他们也是我们的竞争对手。 |
[03:57] | [Horner] We at Red Bull, we don’t make road cars. | 霍纳:我们红牛公司不生产公路汽车。 |
[03:59] | We’re not an engine manufacturer. | 我们不是发动机制造商。 |
[04:02] | We’ve bought our engines from Renault for the past twelve seasons. | 在过去的12个赛季里,我们一直从雷诺购买发动机。 |
[04:06] | We pay for the service that Renault provide… | 我们为雷诺提供的服务付费… |
[04:09] | but we’re not consulted on any decisions that are made regarding the layout, | 但是我们没有被咨询任何关于布局的决定, |
[04:14] | the cooling, the exhaust, | 冷却,排气, |
[04:16] | the integration of the engine into the chassis. | 发动机与底盘的集成。 |
[04:21] | We have to accept whatever Renault want to do. | 我们必须接受雷诺想做的一切。 |
[04:24] | And that is a big, big issue. | 这是一个非常非常大的问题。 |
[04:26] | Starting to have very strong comments from Christian regarding performance. | 克里斯蒂安对他的表现有了很强烈的评价。 |
[04:31] | [Abiteboul] It is very clear that the relationship with Red Bull | 很明显,与红牛的关系 |
[04:34] | is going to a crunch time. | 这将是一个关键时刻。 |
[04:36] | But the engine is progressing. It’s capable of winning races. | 但引擎正在进步。它有能力赢得比赛。 |
[04:40] | Every single race win that Red Bull had was with Renault. | 红牛车队赢得的每一场比赛都是和雷诺车队一起赢得的。 |
[04:46] | We’ve had a love-hate relationship with Renault for the last twelve years. | 在过去的12年里,我们一直对雷诺又爱又恨。 |
[04:50] | You know, Renault have fallen behind their rivals in Ferrari and Mercedes, | 雷诺已经落后于他们的竞争对手法拉利和奔驰, |
[04:54] | and, you know, that’s caused frustration, friction in the relationship, tension. | 你知道,这导致了挫折,关系中的摩擦,紧张。 |
[05:03] | [Abiteboul] He’s clearly someone who wants to control | 很明显,他是一个想要控制的人 |
[05:05] | every single element of this car. | 这辆车的每一个部件。 |
[05:07] | But unfortunately, he has to accept | 但不幸的是,他不得不接受 |
[05:10] | that there is one element they’re not controlling. | 有一个因素是他们无法控制的。 |
[05:13] | [Horner] With that engine supply, we’ve been paying to fly in first class, | (霍纳)有了这些引擎供应,我们一直在花钱乘坐头等舱, |
[05:17] | but ended up with an economy ticket. | 但最后买到了一张经济舱的票。 |
[05:22] | Bang-for-buck value for money is crucial to us. | 物有所值对我们来说至关重要。 |
[05:26] | And it’s a very, very important year for the team, | 这对球队来说是非常非常重要的一年, |
[05:29] | so we need to make a decision. | 所以我们需要做一个决定。 |
[05:42] | ♪ Happy birthday Happy birthday ♪ | 生日快乐 |
[05:45] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[05:47] | ♪ Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[05:53] | ♪ Happy birthday Happy birthday ♪ | 生日快乐 |
[05:57] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[05:59] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[06:06] | [Grace] Daniel, happy birthday. | 丹尼尔,生日快乐。 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I just got a warm welcome. I got, um, a birthday… | 是的,我刚刚受到了热烈的欢迎。我有个生日… |
[06:14] | a birthday massacre. [chuckles] | 一个生日大屠杀。[笑] |
[06:16] | [Grace] Aw. Have a great race, okay? Love you, B. | 【恩典】哦。祝你比赛愉快,好吗?爱你,B。 |
[06:19] | -Yeah. All right. Gangster. -Love you. | -是的。好吧。歹徒。包括爱情。 |
[06:23] | ♪ I just wanna tickle my scrotum And touch my nutsack ♪ | 我只想轻抚我的阴囊,轻触我的坚果袋 |
[06:29] | ♪ People would argue That they’re the same thing ♪ | 人们会说他们是一样的东西 |
[06:34] | ♪ Maybe they are But scrotum is ticklish ♪ | 也许是吧,但阴囊是怕痒的 |
[06:39] | ♪ Ticklish it is… ♪ | 这是……♪ |
[06:41] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[06:42] | -I don’t even– It was a very good one. -That was good, huh? That shit’s ad hoc. | -我甚至不知道-这是一个非常好的。-不错吧?那是特别的。 |
[06:46] | I woke up early ’cause it’s my birthday. I was so excited. | 我起得很早,因为今天是我的生日。我很兴奋。 |
[06:49] | [woman laughs] | (女人笑) |
[06:51] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[06:55] | [Daniel] I’ve been with Red Bull since 2008. | 丹尼尔:我从2008年开始就在红牛工作。 |
[06:59] | Now that contract is coming to an end this year, and… | 现在合同今年就要到期了,而且…… |
[07:02] | when it comes to looking ahead, | 说到展望未来, |
[07:04] | you’ve kind of gotta see who’s doing what. | 你得看看谁在做什么。 |
[07:06] | You gotta try and figure out who’s gonna dominate | 你得试着找出谁会统治 |
[07:09] | for the next, you know, one to three years. | 在接下来的一到三年里。 |
[07:13] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[07:18] | [emcee] Welcome, Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen! | [主持人]欢迎丹尼尔 里恰尔多和马克斯.维斯塔潘! |
[07:21] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[07:22] | A nice birthday present. Shoe size, 58. | 一份漂亮的生日礼物。鞋子的尺码,58岁。 |
[07:26] | [Daniel] The main thing for me | 丹尼尔:对我来说最重要的是 |
[07:27] | is to put myself in the best car with a chance to win | 把自己放在最好的车里就有机会赢吗 |
[07:30] | to try and see if I’m the best in the world | 试着看看我是不是世界上最好的 |
[07:32] | and show what I believe I’ve got. | 展示我所拥有的。 |
[07:35] | Where I am in my career– | 我在我的职业生涯中处于什么位置 |
[07:37] | I’m 29 now. If I’m ever, ever gonna be world champion, | 我现在29岁了。如果我能成为世界冠军 |
[07:40] | making this decision is massive. | 做出这个决定是非常重要的。 |
[07:42] | [emcee] One more time, Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen. | (主持人)再一次,丹尼尔.里恰尔多和马克斯.维斯塔潘。 |
[07:45] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[07:48] | -[Horner] Anything I need to be aware of? -[crew] Um… | -[霍纳]有什么我需要注意的吗?——(船员)嗯… |
[07:50] | Daniel was positive? | 丹尼尔是积极的吗? |
[07:52] | -He said discussions had moved on. -Yeah. | -他说讨论已经开始。-是的。 |
[07:55] | -The next couple of weeks… -Yeah. | -接下来的几周…-是的。 |
[07:57] | …he would hope to be giving an answer. | …他希望能得到一个答案。 |
[07:59] | -Basically, before the summer break. -Okay, good. Super. | -基本上是暑假前。-好的,很好。超级。 |
[08:03] | [crew] Yeah. | (船员)是的。 |
[08:04] | Let’s go here. | 我们去这里。 |
[08:08] | You couldn’t see any reason why Daniel wouldn’t re-sign with you guys? | 你看不出丹尼尔为什么不跟你们重新签约? |
[08:11] | That you were confident that he would. Feeling more confident this week? | 你相信他会的本周感觉更自信? |
[08:15] | We’re very happy with Daniel. We hope that we retain him in the team. | 我们和丹尼尔在一起很开心。我们希望他留在队里。 |
[08:18] | He’s in a great car. He’s a championship contender this year. | 他在一辆很棒的车里。他是今年的冠军争夺者。 |
[08:21] | I can’t imagine him anywhere else. | 我想象不出他在别的什么地方。 |
[08:30] | [Abiteboul in French] Hello. | [法语:阿比特布尔]你好。 |
[08:32] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨,你好吗? |
[08:34] | Hello. | 你好。 |
[08:38] | [Abiteboul in Enlgish] We are currently fourth in championship, | 我们目前在联赛中排名第四, |
[08:41] | and Red Bull are third. | 红牛排名第三。 |
[08:42] | Red Bull is obviously a great brand… uh, but to drink. | 红牛显然是一个伟大的品牌…呃,但是喝酒。 |
[08:48] | Renault is one of the largest car makers in the world. | 雷诺是世界上最大的汽车制造商之一。 |
[08:52] | We are here for building the reputation of our brand. | 我们来这里是为了建立我们品牌的声誉。 |
[08:56] | It’s all about playing catch up against Red Bull. | 这一切都是为了赶上红牛。 |
[09:01] | [Horner] We have impatient shareholders, | 我们有不耐烦的股东, |
[09:03] | impatient sponsors, impatient drivers. | 不耐烦的赞助商,不耐烦的司机。 |
[09:09] | The Renault team cannot outperform us. | 雷诺车队无法超越我们。 |
[09:17] | [Daniel] Teammates… we’ve been super competitive. | (丹尼尔)队友……我们一直非常有竞争力。 |
[09:21] | Naturally, with that, there becomes a competition, a rivalry… | 自然,这就形成了一种竞争,一种对抗…… |
[09:25] | a lot of friction, tension. | 有很多摩擦和张力。 |
[09:32] | [Verstappen] My teammate, but also my biggest rival. | 我的队友,也是我最大的竞争对手。 |
[09:36] | I need to be the faster driver of the two. I hate to lose. | 我需要成为这两个中速度更快的司机。我讨厌失败。 |
[09:42] | [Daniel] All this contract talk, it does put more pressure on me. | 丹尼尔:所有这些关于合同的谈话,确实给我增加了更多的压力。 |
[09:47] | When it comes to these negotiations, | 当涉及到这些谈判时, |
[09:49] | to strengthen your position, winning is important. | 为了巩固你的地位,胜利是很重要的。 |
[09:55] | -Have a good one. -Thanks. | -祝你愉快。-谢谢。 |
[09:57] | Get your head down. | 低下你的头。 |
[10:16] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[10:19] | [Buxton] Now only moments away from the start of the Austrian Grand Prix. | 现在离奥地利大奖赛只有几分钟的时间了。 |
[10:34] | -[Rennie] Radio check, please. -[Daniel] Yep, Rennie, that’s good. | -[伦尼]请查一下无线电。-[丹尼尔]是的,伦尼,很好。 |
[10:36] | -Things should happen today. -[engine revs] | -今天就应该发生。——(发动机转速) |
[10:39] | [Buxton] Ricciardo needs his third win of the season here | (巴克斯顿)里卡多需要他本赛季的第三场胜利 |
[10:42] | to stay in contention for the championship. | 继续争夺冠军 |
[10:44] | [engine revs] | (发动机转速) |
[10:59] | [Croft] Verstappen has started well! | [克罗夫特]弗斯塔彭开局不错! |
[11:02] | Daniel Ricciardo is trying to get past Grosjean. | 丹尼尔·里卡多正在努力超越格罗夫让。 |
[11:05] | And he’s up into fifth! | 他在第五名! |
[11:09] | Renault also battling through the pack. | 雷诺也在车队中奋力拼搏。 |
[11:15] | Carlos Sainz, oh, bit of a collision there. | 卡洛斯·塞恩斯,有点小冲突。 |
[11:20] | Oh, now his teammate Nico Hülkenberg has a major problem. | 哦,现在他的队友尼克·赫尔肯伯格有个大问题。 |
[11:25] | [Hülkenberg] Loss of power. I’ve lost power. | [赫尔肯伯格]失去权力。我失去了力量。 |
[11:27] | [Joyce] Stop the car, please, Nicky. You’ve got fire at the back of the car. | 乔伊斯:尼基,请停车。你的车后面着火了。 |
[11:30] | And that’s game over. | 游戏结束了。 |
[11:31] | [Buxton] Appears to be an engine issue for Renault. | 巴克斯顿似乎是雷诺的引擎问题。 |
[11:36] | [announcer 2] Ricciardo, closing up on Kimi Räikkönen. | [播音员2]里卡多,接近基米·莱科宁。 |
[11:50] | [Rennie] Good move, mate. Nice job. | 干得好,伙计。不错的工作。 |
[11:52] | [Croft] And up into third place now. | [克罗夫特]现在上升到第三名。 |
[11:58] | [Daniel] Okay, so, Hamilton is only 18 seconds ahead. | 丹尼尔:好吧,汉密尔顿只领先18秒。 |
[12:01] | [Daniel] Okay. | (丹尼尔)好。 |
[12:02] | [Buxton] Into the pit lane, Lewis Hamilton for Mercedes, | (巴克斯顿)进入维修区,刘易斯·汉密尔顿代表梅赛德斯, |
[12:04] | currently in the lead, but now he’s in for his tire change. | 目前领先,但现在他要换轮胎了。 |
[12:08] | [Rennie] Hamilton is in the pit lane. | [伦尼]汉密尔顿在维修区。 |
[12:09] | So, push now. Push on if you can. | 所以,现在推。如果可能的话,继续前进。 |
[12:12] | [Croft] Now will Ricciardo be able to overtake Hamilton | [克劳馥]现在里卡多将能够超越汉密尔顿 |
[12:14] | as he comes from the pit lane? | 当他从维修区出来的时候? |
[12:16] | -[Rennie] Gonna be close. Gonna be close. -[Daniel] Okay. | -(伦尼)就快了。将会关闭。——(丹尼尔)好。 |
[12:22] | [Rennie] Hamilton one second behind you. | [伦尼]汉密尔顿在你后面一秒钟。 |
[12:26] | [Croft] Red Bull suddenly smell a victory here today. | [克罗夫特]今天红牛突然嗅到了胜利的气息。 |
[12:32] | [all] Oh! | [所有]哦! |
[12:34] | [Croft] What was that coming out of the back of the Red Bull? | 克罗夫特:从红牛后面出来的是什么东西? |
[12:37] | [Daniel] Losing gear sync. | [丹尼尔]失去齿轮同步。 |
[12:39] | [Rennie] Fail. Two fail, Daniel. We have got an issue. | (伦尼)失败。两个失败,丹尼尔。我们有个问题。 |
[12:41] | [Daniel] It’s the rear. | [丹尼尔]在后面。 |
[12:43] | It’s getting really bad now. | 现在情况越来越糟了。 |
[12:45] | [Rennie] Okay. Fail. Two fail. | (伦尼)好。失败。两个失败。 |
[12:47] | We’re gonna have to retire, Daniel. Retire. | 丹尼尔,我们得退休了。退休。 |
[12:49] | [Croft] Oh, he’s got a problem. He’s stopping! | 克罗夫特:噢,他有麻烦了。他停止! |
[12:52] | Daniel Ricciardo is out of the race. | 丹尼尔·里卡多退出了比赛。 |
[12:54] | [Rennie] If you can, pull over at turn one, please. | 如果可以的话,请在第一个拐弯处靠边停车。 |
[12:56] | Pull over at turn one. | 在第一个拐弯处靠边停车。 |
[12:57] | I’ll tell you later, but we’ve got some issues | 我晚点再告诉你,但是我们有一些问题 |
[12:59] | at the rear end of the car. | 在汽车的尾部。 |
[13:00] | Sorry about that, mate. | 很抱歉,伙计。 |
[13:02] | [Croft] Red Bull will not enjoy the sights of a mechanical problem. | [克罗夫特]红牛不会喜欢机械故障。 |
[13:06] | He is out of the Austrian Grand Prix. | 他退出了奥地利大奖赛。 |
[13:12] | Oh, dear. What a shame for Daniel Ricciardo. | 哦,亲爱的。丹尼尔·里卡多真可惜。 |
[13:16] | [announcer] That’s blown the candles out on the birthday cake. | (播音员)那把生日蛋糕上的蜡烛吹灭了。 |
[13:21] | [Buxton] It’s been a bad day for Renault. | 对雷诺来说,这是糟糕的一天。 |
[13:23] | Their sole remaining car finishes in twelfth place with no points. | 他们剩下的唯一一辆车以零分的成绩排在第12位。 |
[13:29] | [Daniel] I know what I’m capable of, but things seem to keep happening | (丹尼尔)我知道我能做什么,但事情似乎总是在发生 |
[13:32] | out of my control. It’s frustrating. | 我无法控制。这是令人沮丧的。 |
[13:35] | ♪ Happy birthday Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[13:45] | [Horner] Do you know what day Max is in this week? | 霍纳:你知道马克斯这星期几吗? |
[13:47] | ‘Cause I wouldn’t mind finding half an hour with him | 因为我不介意和他呆半个小时 |
[13:50] | just in the afternoon. Cool. All right. | 就在下午。酷。好吧。 |
[13:55] | -[woman] Okay. -Okay. Speak to you later. | ——[妇女]好吧。-好的。稍后再聊。 |
[13:57] | -Speak to you later. -Thanks. Bye-bye. | -待会儿再聊。-谢谢。再见。 |
[14:01] | [Horner] Daniel’s contract talks and discussions have made progress. | [霍纳]丹尼尔的合同谈判和讨论取得了进展。 |
[14:05] | The only question that Daniel has, quite openly is, | 但以理唯一公开的问题是, |
[14:08] | is the power unit going to be able to compete with Mercedes | 动力装置能和奔驰竞争吗 |
[14:11] | and Ferrari next year? | 明年法拉利呢? |
[14:12] | That is his only question, in terms of the team’s capabilities. | 就球队的能力而言,这是他唯一的问题。 |
[14:16] | The only question over our package for next year is the engine. | 关于我们明年一揽子计划的唯一问题是发动机。 |
[14:21] | I have complete confidence that we can become the best on the engine side. | 我完全有信心,我们可以成为最好的发动机方面。 |
[14:25] | Red Bull criticizing its supplier is absolutely nothing new. | 红牛批评其供应商绝对不是什么新鲜事。 |
[14:28] | In a few weeks, we will not be in a position to guarantee supply | 再过几个星期,我们就不能保证供应了 |
[14:31] | to Red Bull anymore. | 不再是红牛了。 |
[14:33] | We need to order parts from the suppliers to build the engine for next year. | 我们需要向供应商订购零件为明年生产发动机。 |
[14:36] | I can’t postpone forever– forever the deadline. | 我不能永远推迟——永远推迟截止日期。 |
[14:39] | So, if Red Bull Racing wants to be supplied by Renault, | 所以,如果红牛比赛想由雷诺提供, |
[14:42] | they need to let us know as quickly as possible. | 他们需要尽快让我们知道。 |
[14:50] | [Horner] What is the best route to competitiveness? | [霍纳]竞争的最佳途径是什么? |
[14:53] | Is it to stay with Renault? | 还是留在雷诺? |
[14:57] | Or is it to move to another manufacturer? | 还是要转移到其他制造商? |
[14:59] | One that would allow us to have an input into the design of the engine | 它能让我们对引擎的设计有所了解 |
[15:05] | to create true harmony between engine and chassis. | 在引擎和底盘之间创造真正的和谐。 |
[15:12] | It’s so crucial we make the right decision. | 我们做出正确的决定至关重要。 |
[15:21] | [Horner] At eight a.m. tomorrow morning, we’ll be announcing | [霍纳]明天早上8点,我们将宣布 |
[15:23] | we will not be continuing our relationship with Renault. | 我们不会继续与雷诺的合作关系。 |
[15:29] | [reporter] We have got a breaking new story… | (记者)我们有一个爆炸性的新闻… |
[15:32] | Christian Horner is dumping Renault next season. | 克里斯蒂安·霍纳将在下个赛季抛弃雷诺。 |
[15:34] | [reporter 2] Renault would stop supplying Red Bull from 2019… | [记者2]雷诺将从2019年起停止供应红牛…… |
[15:38] | That’s millions of dollars Renault will no longer be receiving next year. | 这是雷诺明年将不再获得的数百万美元。 |
[15:42] | A blow to the Renault brand, as one less team has a Renault engine next year. | 这对雷诺品牌是一个打击,因为明年少了一个车队使用雷诺发动机。 |
[15:47] | [reporter] I’m in a bit of disbelief, to be honest. | (记者)说实话,我有点不相信。 |
[15:49] | He lost faith. | 他失去了信心。 |
[15:50] | [indistinct chatter] | (模糊聊天) |
[15:53] | [man] Yeah… | (男)是的… |
[15:54] | [Horner] Who else is in the conference? | [霍纳]会议上还有谁? |
[15:56] | -They’ve got Cyril… -[Horner] Great. | 他们已经有了西里尔……——(霍纳)好了。 |
[16:00] | [indistinct chatter] | (模糊聊天) |
[16:12] | -How are you? -Yeah, could be better. | ——是吗?-还可以更好。 |
[16:32] | -Are all your bigwigs here this weekend? -A few of them, yeah. | 你们的大人物这个周末都来了吗?-有几个,是的。 |
[16:36] | -I’m sure. -[laughs] | 我敢肯定。——(笑) |
[16:54] | [cameras clicking] | (相机点击) |
[16:57] | You know, we’ve decided to take a different path for next year. | 你知道,我们已经决定明年走一条不同的路。 |
[17:00] | We’ve been following the progress of Honda’s development very closely. | 我们一直在密切关注本田的发展进程。 |
[17:04] | And the decision we’ve made | 我们所做的决定 |
[17:06] | is that Honda is absolutely the right route for Red Bull. | 本田绝对是红牛的正确路线。 |
[17:11] | We’re all selfish in this business. Renault’s priorities are– | 我们都是自私的。雷诺的优先级 |
[17:14] | obviously are their own team. | 显然是他们自己的团队。 |
[17:16] | From 2019, we won’t be paying the amounts we’ve been paying to Renault. | 从2019年起,我们将不再支付我们一直支付给雷诺的金额。 |
[17:21] | It’s exciting news for us. 2019, we’re looking forward to it. | 这对我们来说是个令人兴奋的消息。2019年,我们期待着。 |
[17:26] | Cyril, can we get Renault’s feelings on the news from this week? | 西里尔,我们能从这周的新闻中了解雷诺的感受吗? |
[17:29] | Yeah, well, the implication of, uh, the termination of the deal | 是啊,这意味着,交易终止了 |
[17:33] | on our budget is really marginal. | 我们的预算非常有限。 |
[17:35] | Uh… yes, there was a substantial revenue associated to that supply, | 嗯…是的,这种供应带来了可观的收入, |
[17:39] | but there were also substantial costs associated. | 但也有大量相关成本。 |
[17:43] | And clearly marginal in comparison to a view of our budget | 与我们的预算相比,这显然是微不足道的 |
[17:46] | of our organization, as we speak. | 就在我们说话的时候。 |
[17:51] | -[man] Thank you, bye-bye. -[Horner] That was juicy, wasn’t it? | -[男]谢谢,再见。-(霍纳)很有趣,不是吗? |
[17:57] | [Buxton] Now, you guys and Red Bull… | 现在,你们和红牛…… |
[17:59] | shall we say it’s not been the happiest of marriages for the last few years? | 我们可以说这不是过去几年最幸福的婚姻吗? |
[18:02] | Sort of a marriage where you’re hanging around for the sake of the children, | 就像一段婚姻,你为了孩子四处游荡, |
[18:06] | rather than because you’re in love with each other. | 而不是因为你们相爱。 |
[18:09] | The Honda route is the best route forward for us for the future. | 本田路线是我们未来最好的前进路线。 |
[18:12] | Personally, I’m a bit sad, | 就我个人而言,我有点难过, |
[18:14] | because it’s been twelve years or so of my life, dealing with Christian… | 因为我这十二年来一直在和基督徒打交道…… |
[18:17] | No, Renault was very keen to have us. | 不,雷诺非常想要我们。 |
[18:19] | They were desperate even till last week. | 直到上星期他们还在绝望中。 |
[18:20] | We feel now that we don’t need Red Bull anymore. | 我们现在觉得我们不再需要红牛了。 |
[18:22] | We’re still relying on Renault in our current season. | 本赛季我们仍然依赖雷诺。 |
[18:25] | How can you promise them that the performance level | 你怎么能保证他们的表现水平呢 |
[18:27] | will be as high as possible? | 会尽可能高吗? |
[18:29] | And how has this news been received by Daniel Ricciardo? | 丹尼尔·里卡多是如何得知这个消息的? |
[18:32] | I think he sees the logic, the data that we’re looking at. | 我认为他看到了逻辑,看到了我们所看到的数据。 |
[18:37] | It’s a no-brainer. | 这是一个显而易见的。 |
[18:39] | So, it boosts your chances of retaining him. | 所以,这增加了你留住他的机会。 |
[18:41] | I would think so, absolutely. | 我想是的。 |
[18:42] | -[Abiteboul] There you go. -[reporter] Thank you very much. | -[阿比特布尔]好了。-[记者]非常感谢。 |
[18:44] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢。-谢谢。 |
[18:48] | I think that was all right. | 我想这没什么。 |
[18:50] | Very entertaining. | 非常有趣。 |
[18:58] | [Daniel] I need another excuse for a tattoo, | 丹尼尔:我需要另一个纹身的理由, |
[19:00] | so I really wanna win a championship soon so I can get something to represent that. | 所以我真的很想尽快赢得冠军,这样我就能得到一些东西来代表我的想法。 |
[19:04] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[19:06] | All this contract talk, it’s– Winning is still the main thing for me. | 所有的合同谈判,对我来说,赢球仍然是最重要的。 |
[19:10] | At least top of my list, it’s be somewhere where I can win. | 至少在我的清单上,这是一个我能赢的地方。 |
[19:13] | But I– Maybe it comes with age, but it needs to be a happy environment… | 但我——也许是随着年龄的增长,但它需要一个快乐的环境…… |
[19:18] | to be able to win. | 能够赢。 |
[19:19] | So, um… stay, change, stick with what we know, | 所以,嗯…留下来,改变,坚持我们所知道的, |
[19:25] | it’s all that sort of concoction of emotions, isn’t it? | 这些都是情感的混合物,不是吗? |
[19:28] | -It’s a big decision. -Yeah. | -这是个重大决定。-是的。 |
[19:29] | I turn thirty next year. I’m getting old, so… | 明年我就三十岁了。我老了,所以… |
[19:34] | [Beavis] We’re in the privileged position of having more than one option. | (比维斯)我们拥有不止一个选择的特权。 |
[19:37] | Having interest from other really good teams. | 有来自其他优秀团队的兴趣。 |
[19:40] | Yeah, it’s just about making the correct overall choice. | 是的,关键是要做出正确的总体选择。 |
[19:46] | [Beavis] We were both personally surprised when Max announced that he’d extended. | 当Max宣布他已经续约时,我们都很惊讶。 |
[19:52] | Their focus looked like Max, | 他们的注意力看起来像Max, |
[19:54] | and he should be the youngest ever world champion. | 他应该是有史以来最年轻的世界冠军。 |
[19:57] | Those things aren’t lost on us. | 我们不会忘记这些。 |
[20:16] | [Buxton] Welcome to the last Grand Prix before a three-week summer break. | [巴克斯顿]欢迎来到三周暑假前的最后一场大奖赛。 |
[20:21] | The drivers and their teams are getting ready at the Hungaroring. | 车手和他们的车队正在汉格罗林准备。 |
[20:42] | [Horner] The relationship with Cyril’s been difficult. | (霍纳)和西里尔的关系一直很艰难。 |
[20:45] | He’s an emotional guy. You never know what you’re gonna get. | 他是个情绪化的人。你永远不知道你会得到什么。 |
[20:49] | Comments involving the engine has been a step too far from Red Bull. | 有关发动机的评论与红牛相差太远。 |
[20:53] | The red line crossed. | 红线越过了。 |
[21:00] | [Croft] We are racing in Budapest. | [克罗夫特]我们正在布达佩斯赛跑。 |
[21:03] | Verstappen immediately from seventh up to fifth. | 从第七名一直到第五名。 |
[21:10] | Oh! Ricciardo! | 哦!里恰尔多 ! |
[21:11] | [all] Oh! | [所有]哦! |
[21:13] | [Croft] Ericsson just careered into the side of Ricciardo there. | [克罗夫特]埃里克森刚刚撞到了里卡多的旁边。 |
[21:17] | -[Rennie] Daniel… -[Ricciardo] I dunno if there’s damage. | ——(伦尼)丹尼尔……-里卡多:我不知道是否有损坏。 |
[21:19] | -[Rennie] Stay out for now. Stay out. -Okay. | -[伦尼]先别出去。远离。-好的。 |
[21:23] | [Croft] Sergio Perez going past as well. | [克罗夫特]塞尔吉奥·佩雷斯也走了过去。 |
[21:26] | [Daniel] Fucking Force India passed me. | 该死的印度军队超过我了。 |
[21:27] | There’s no way he keeps that spot. | 他不可能守住那个地方。 |
[21:30] | [Rennie] Okay, get focused. | [伦尼]好了,集中注意力。 |
[21:32] | [Rennie] Daniel, let’s get going. We are staying out. Stay out. Let’s go. | 丹尼尔,我们走吧。我们不在家。远离。我们走吧。 |
[21:36] | -Understood. -[Rennie] You know what to do. | 理解。-你知道该怎么做。 |
[21:39] | [Daniel] Okay. | (丹尼尔)好。 |
[21:40] | [Croft] Daniel Ricciardo, with a little bit of damage from the start, | [克罗夫特]丹尼尔·里卡多从一开始就有点受伤, |
[21:42] | now down in sixteenth. | 下面是16。 |
[21:44] | It’s very difficult to overtake on the Hungaroring. | 在汉格罗林很难超车。 |
[21:48] | Ricciardo is making a move and he’s got past Perez. | 里卡多正在采取行动,他已经超过了佩雷斯。 |
[21:51] | Next up is Vandoorne. | 下一位是范多恩。 |
[21:54] | Past Vandoorne. | 过去的范多恩。 |
[21:57] | Ricciardo ducking and weaving. | 里卡多低头织布。 |
[22:00] | And he breezes past Fernando Alonso. | 他轻松地超过了费尔南多·阿隆索。 |
[22:04] | Ricciardo really is one of the best overtakers in the business. | 里卡多真的是这个行业最好的管理者之一。 |
[22:08] | -[Rennie] Next one ahead… Hülkenberg. -[Daniel] Okay. | -[伦尼]前方下一个…哈肯伯格。——(丹尼尔)好。 |
[22:11] | [Croft] Ricciardo now has two Renaults to overtake. | [克劳馥]里卡多现在有两个雷诺车队要超越。 |
[22:14] | The first is Nico Hülkenberg. | 第一个是尼科·赫尔肯伯格。 |
[22:18] | Oh, and that is spectacular stuff. Super late on the brakes! | 哦,那真是太棒了。刹车超晚了! |
[22:25] | Next one, Carlos Sainz. | 下一个是卡洛斯.赛恩斯。 |
[22:30] | And Sainz becomes yet another victim of Ricciardo in the first corner. | 塞恩兹在第一个角球又成为里卡多的牺牲品。 |
[22:35] | Ricciardo now up to seventh. Phenomenal. | 里卡多现在排名第七。非凡的。 |
[22:39] | Oh, there’s a problem! | 哦,有个问题! |
[22:41] | [crew groans] | (船员呻吟) |
[22:46] | -[Lambiase] Mate, no power, no power. -[Verstappen] Yep. Mode one. | -[兰比斯]伙计,没电了,没电了。——(维斯塔潘)是的。一个模式。 |
[22:49] | [Croft] Max Verstappen in a nightmare weekend. | [克罗夫特]麦克斯·弗斯塔彭在噩梦般的周末。 |
[22:52] | [Rennie] Stop the car, please, on track, Max. | [伦尼]请把车停在轨道上,麦克斯。 |
[22:54] | [Verstappen] I don’t fucking care if this blows up. | 我他妈的不在乎这事会不会搞砸。 |
[22:57] | -[Rennie] Okay. -[Verstappen] Fuck it! | ——(伦尼)好。- [维斯塔潘]操吧! |
[22:58] | [Rennie] Stop the car, please. | 伦尼:请停车。 |
[22:59] | [Croft] Another power-issue-related problem for Red Bull. | [克罗夫特]红牛的另一个与权力有关的问题。 |
[23:04] | Piece of shit! | 黑吃黑的废物! |
[23:06] | [Verstappen] Fuck! What a fucking joke | (维斯塔潘)操!真是个该死的笑话 |
[23:07] | all the fucking time with this shit, honestly. | 一直跟这狗屎在一起,真的。 |
[23:11] | [Verstappen groans] | (维斯塔潘呻吟) |
[23:13] | [Rennie] Okay, Daniel, that last lap, you were the quickest on track. | 好的,丹尼尔,最后一圈,你是赛道上跑得最快的。 |
[23:16] | [Daniel] Yes. | (丹尼尔)是的。 |
[23:17] | [Croft] Ricciardo is flying. | [克罗夫特]里卡多在飞。 |
[23:21] | All over the back of Kevin Magnussen in the Haas. | 在哈斯的凯文·马格努森的背后。 |
[23:25] | Ricciardo’s trying to go the long way round. | 里卡多想走更长的路。 |
[23:27] | And he’s pulled it off! Another great move! | 他成功了!另一个伟大的行动。 |
[23:33] | Here’s another place for Ricciardo. | 这是里卡多的另一个地方。 |
[23:36] | He’s fought back from sixteenth up to fifth, very impressive. | 他从第十六名一直打到第五名,令人印象深刻。 |
[23:42] | Valtteri Bottas now ahead of him. | 瓦尔特利·波塔斯现在走在他前面。 |
[23:47] | Bottas covers the inside. | 瓶子盖住了里面。 |
[23:49] | Ricciardo has to go the long way around. | 里卡多必须走很长的路。 |
[23:51] | Oh! And they touch! | 哦!和他们联系! |
[23:54] | Contact between Bottas and Ricciardo. | 博塔斯和里卡多的联系。 |
[23:57] | Bottas just careered into the side of the Australian. | 塔斯号刚刚撞到了澳大利亚号的一侧。 |
[24:02] | There’s massive damage on the side of that Red Bull. | 那头红牛受到了巨大的伤害。 |
[24:14] | [Rennie] Bottas just locked up and went into you. | (伦尼)波塔斯刚刚锁上门,走进了你的身体。 |
[24:15] | -[Daniel] Yes. -You are now starting the last lap. | ——(丹尼尔)是的。-现在开始最后一圈。 |
[24:18] | -[Daniel] Okay. -[Rennie] You can still get him. | ——(丹尼尔)好。-你还是可以找到他的。 |
[24:22] | [Croft] Ricciardo goes for it again. | [克罗夫特]里卡多又来了。 |
[24:27] | And he overtakes Bottas. | 然后他接管了波塔斯。 |
[24:37] | [camera clicking] | (相机点击) |
[24:39] | [Croft] With all that chaos behind, it’s been an easy race for Lewis Hamilton. | [克罗夫特]对刘易斯·汉密尔顿来说,在混乱过后,这是一场轻松的比赛。 |
[24:44] | A commanding victory for Hamilton and Mercedes, | 汉密尔顿和梅塞德斯大获全胜 |
[24:47] | winning the Hungarian Grand Prix. | 赢得匈牙利大奖赛。 |
[24:49] | Ricciardo recovers to fourth place. | 里卡多恢复到第四位。 |
[24:53] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[24:55] | [Rennie] Well done, Daniel. Very strong drive. | [伦尼]干得好,丹尼尔。很强的驱动。 |
[24:57] | -Some fantastic passing moves there. -[Daniel] Cheers, guys. | -一些精彩的传球。——(丹尼尔)欢呼,伙计们。 |
[25:07] | [Daniel] It’s just a good feeling when you’ve done your best, | 丹尼尔:当你竭尽全力的时候,那种感觉很好, |
[25:09] | knowing that I’ve still got it and proving it to people. | 我知道我仍然拥有它,并向人们证明它。 |
[25:12] | [Buxton] Renault disappointing in ninth and twelfth. | 雷诺在第九和第十二名令人失望。 |
[25:15] | And now over a hundred points behind Red Bull in the championship. | 现在在锦标赛中落后红牛100多分。 |
[25:26] | [Abiteboul] We know that the second part of the season’s | 我们知道本赛季的后半段 |
[25:28] | going to be extremely intense… | 将会非常激烈… |
[25:30] | Very tight against cars around us, | 对我们周围的汽车非常严格, |
[25:32] | which right now are more competitive | 现在哪个更有竞争力 |
[25:35] | and we need to change the way that we are doing things | 我们需要改变我们做事的方式 |
[25:38] | if we want to have any chance to fight against them. | 如果我们想有机会和他们战斗。 |
[25:41] | We had a good meeting last week, | 上周我们开了一个很好的会议, |
[25:43] | and I’m pleased to announce to you that we will have an increase | 我很高兴地向你们宣布,我们将增加工资 |
[25:47] | in the financial support from next year | 在明年的财政支持下 |
[25:49] | that we materialize in an extra budget. | 我们在额外的预算中实现了这一点。 |
[25:58] | [Abiteboul] We have a strategy. We have a plan. | 我们有一个策略。我们有一个计划。 |
[26:02] | We need to see that people respect us. | 我们需要看到人们尊重我们。 |
[26:04] | We are not going to be intimidated, full stop. | 我们不会被吓倒。 |
[26:17] | [Daniel] I’ve been on holiday for two weeks. | 丹尼尔:我已经度假两周了。 |
[26:19] | So, I’ve been training the last few days, getting back into it. | 所以,我最近几天一直在训练,现在又开始了。 |
[26:22] | I just thought about a lot of things this year and contract talks. | 我今年想了很多事情和合同谈判。 |
[26:26] | What am I gonna do next? | 我接下来要做什么? |
[26:28] | Red Bull’s confident that next year it’s gonna be great. | 红牛对明年会很有信心。 |
[26:31] | But Honda, they haven’t yet proven themselves. | 但是本田,他们还没有证明自己。 |
[26:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[26:39] | It’s busy. It’s been busy for several months. | 这是忙。几个月来一直很忙。 |
[26:45] | [Beavis] Without Red Bull, Daniel would not be in the position he is now. | 没有红牛,丹尼尔就不会有今天的位置。 |
[26:50] | There is a significant amount of loyalty there. | 那里有大量的忠诚。 |
[26:54] | You have to be respectful of that. | 你必须尊重这一点。 |
[26:58] | [gunshots] | (枪声) |
[27:03] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[27:04] | -How’s the season? -Good. | ——本赛季?改善情况。 |
[27:06] | -Yeah? -Good, yeah. | -是吗?好的,是的。 |
[27:08] | -Bits we could have been better, but… -Yeah. | -我们本可以做得更好,但是…-是的。 |
[27:10] | Yeah, we’re nine races in. We’ve won three of them. | 是的,我们有九场比赛了。我们赢了三场。 |
[27:15] | [Horner] This is the best driver pairing that we’ve had in our history. | 霍纳:这是我们历史上最好的车手组合。 |
[27:18] | Daniel’s contract’s been talked about since preseason. | 丹尼尔的合同从季前赛开始就一直在讨论。 |
[27:21] | And I’m confident that we’ll manage to get things resolved. | 我相信我们会设法解决问题。 |
[27:31] | [Horner] I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching his development the last ten years. | [霍纳]我非常喜欢看他过去十年的发展。 |
[27:36] | He’s come through the ranks, as a member of the junior program. | 作为初级课程的一员,他经历了重重困难。 |
[27:41] | As soon as he got into a Red Bull car, | 他一上红牛车, |
[27:43] | he never stopped overtaking people. | 他从未停止过超车。 |
[27:45] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[27:49] | [Horner] Seven Grand Prix victories and over twenty podiums, | [霍纳]七次大奖赛冠军和二十多个领奖台, |
[27:52] | all achieved in Red Bull racing cars. | 所有这些都是在红牛赛车中实现的。 |
[27:57] | Personally, I view him as a good friend. | 就我个人而言,我把他看作是一个好朋友。 |
[28:10] | [Daniel] I’m trying to negotiate terms with Red Bull. | 丹尼尔:我正在和红牛谈判条款。 |
[28:15] | I feel I’ve been loyal up until now. | 我觉得到现在为止我一直很忠诚。 |
[28:30] | A deal with Red Bull, it’s all in front of me now, like, this is it. | 和红牛的交易,现在就在我面前,就这样。 |
[28:34] | All I’ve gotta do is sign the piece of paper. | 我要做的就是在这张纸上签名。 |
[28:37] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[28:40] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[28:42] | What if I just break free and– and make a statement? | 如果我挣脱束缚,发表声明呢? |
[28:47] | Red Bull, I’ve been there since I was 18, I think. | 红牛,我想我18岁就在那里了。 |
[28:51] | Now I have a chance to be an adult and walk into a team as an adult. | 现在我有机会成为一个成年人,作为一个成年人进入一个团队。 |
[28:57] | My heart’s going. | 我的心的。 |
[28:58] | [heartbeat] | (心跳) |
[29:09] | [Daniel] I’ve decided to leave Red Bull | 丹尼尔:我决定离开红牛 |
[29:11] | and I’ll be joining Renault for 2019. | 我将于2019年加入雷诺。 |
[29:24] | At times, I’ve found myself frustrated. | 有时,我发现自己很沮丧。 |
[29:27] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[29:34] | I just felt I needed something different. | 我只是觉得我需要一些不同的东西。 |
[29:37] | I like new challenges and kind of having a fresh start. | 我喜欢新的挑战,喜欢有一个全新的开始。 |
[29:58] | [reporter] Hang on a minute, Daniel Ricciardo is not re-signing for Red Bull. | (记者)等一下,丹尼尔·里卡多不会为红牛队续约。 |
[30:01] | He’s going to Renault. Were they expecting it? | 他要去雷诺。他们期待吗? |
[30:04] | No, it definitely caught them out. | 不,他们肯定被抓住了。 |
[30:13] | Nice morning. | 早上好。 |
[30:26] | -Maybe we will go the normal way. -Yeah, do you wanna– I was gonna say. | -也许我们会走正常的路。-是啊,你想…我正要说。 |
[30:29] | You can sneak, but we’ll go… | 你可以偷偷摸摸的,但我们要去… |
[30:30] | Otherwise you sneak through the paddock– | 否则你就偷偷溜过围场 |
[30:32] | -Yeah. Nah, I will. -That’s maybe not– | -是的。不,我会的。——也许不是— |
[30:34] | -Let’s take it all on the chin. -Yeah. | -让我们接受这一切吧。-是的。 |
[30:36] | [indistinct chatter] | (模糊聊天) |
[30:44] | All right. Where is the conference? | 好吧。会议在哪里举行? |
[30:46] | The top end. | 高端市场。 |
[30:48] | [cameras clicking] | (相机点击) |
[30:50] | Oh, it’s not that crazy. | 哦,没那么疯狂。 |
[30:52] | [cameras clicking] | (相机点击) |
[31:04] | [Horner] Cyril. | 霍纳西里尔。 |
[31:05] | He needs a driver and an engine. [laughs] | 他需要一个司机和一个发动机。(笑) |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[31:16] | So have you got money to spend on your engine, | 你有钱买引擎吗 |
[31:18] | -now you’ve spent it all on your driver? -We’ve got plenty of money. | -现在你把钱都花在你的司机身上了?我们有很多钱。 |
[31:31] | It’s kind of weird. Like, super weird. | 这有点奇怪。喜欢,超级奇怪。 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[31:36] | There’s a bit of an– Is it– What’s the– Airy? | 有一点——是——是什么——通风的? |
[31:38] | -Eerie. Eerie. -Eerie? Eerie atmosphere? | 怪异的。怪异的。可怕吗?诡异的气氛? |
[31:41] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[31:42] | Did something else happen this morning that I don’t know about? | 今天早上还发生了什么我不知道的事吗? |
[31:44] | Well… | 嗯… |
[31:48] | It’s gonna be weird, | 会很奇怪的, |
[31:49] | but somewhat exciting. | 但有些兴奋。 |
[31:51] | I think it’s a good move. | 我认为这是一个很好的举动。 |
[31:55] | I’m leaving sufficient space for Max. | 我给Max留了足够的空间。 |
[32:03] | [cameras clicking] | (相机点击) |
[32:06] | [reporter] A question for Christian. Given the loss of Daniel, | [记者]我想问克里斯蒂安一个问题。考虑到丹尼尔的死 |
[32:08] | it’s obviously very significant. Is there any added frustration | 这显然非常重要。还有其他的挫折吗 |
[32:11] | in losing him to an organization | 因为他输给了一个组织 |
[32:13] | of which you’ve been very publicly critical? | 你公开批评过哪些? |
[32:16] | Um… | 嗯… |
[32:19] | Of course it was a surprise. | 当然,这是一个惊喜。 |
[32:21] | Having had everything in front of him, that he wanted and had required, | 他已经拥有了他想要的和要求的一切, |
[32:25] | financially, uh, et cetera, et cetera. | 经济上,等等。 |
[32:29] | Well, I suppose the whole process with Daniel, | 我想丹尼尔的整个过程 |
[32:30] | so long as he’s comfortable looking at himself in the mirror | 只要他能舒服地照镜子 |
[32:34] | with the choices that he’s made, you have to respect that. | 他所做的选择,你必须尊重。 |
[32:36] | We’ve had random discussion, jokes with Daniel since a while. | 我们一直在随意讨论,和丹尼尔开玩笑。 |
[32:43] | Uh, it would be hard to put an exact date on the first joke | 第一个笑话的确切日期很难确定 |
[32:47] | about this this type of switch. | 关于这种类型的开关。 |
[32:49] | Renault can afford pretty much anything. | 雷诺几乎什么都买得起。 |
[32:51] | Renault is the largest car maker in Formula One, full stop. | 雷诺是一级方程式最大的汽车制造商。 |
[32:55] | He bought into the project and made his decision. | 他参与了这个项目并作出了决定。 |
[33:00] | [reporter] Thank you. | (记者)谢谢。 |
[33:06] | [Buxton] And the knock-on effects of Ricciardo moving to Renault | 巴克斯顿和里卡多转会雷诺的连锁反应 |
[33:09] | means Carlos Sainz will lose his seat. | 这意味着卡洛斯·塞恩兹将失去他的席位。 |
[33:15] | [man] Press conference. We know what they’re talking about. | (人)新闻发布会。我们知道他们在说什么。 |
[33:20] | Mmm… | 嗯… |
[33:21] | [man] Um… you know what’s gonna be asked, so it’s all straightforward. | (人)嗯…你知道会问什么,所以很简单。 |
[33:25] | Is there anything in particular you guys don’t want or want to say? | 你们有什么特别不想说或不想说的吗? |
[33:30] | This year, I wanna do the best on track. | 今年,我想在轨道上做到最好。 |
[33:32] | My focus is Spa this weekend. Next weekend, my focus is Monza. | 这个周末我的重点是水疗。下个周末,我的重点是蒙扎。 |
[33:37] | [woman] I want you to cry. I want you to be really sad. | (女人)我要你哭。我想让你真的难过。 |
[33:40] | Kind of just say you’re gonna miss us so much. | 就说你会很想念我们。 |
[33:43] | [Sainz] Okay, I’ll try. | 好吧,我试试。 |
[33:45] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[33:48] | [Sainz in Spanish] Thank you. | (西班牙语:赛恩斯)谢谢。 |
[33:50] | -[man] See you. Bye! -[woman] Bye! | 见到你-[人]。再见!——(女人)再见! |
[33:52] | [Sainz in Spanish] Later. | (西班牙语:赛恩斯)。 |
[34:05] | [Daniel] Now, with Red Bull, it’ll be awkward. | 丹尼尔:现在,有了红牛,会很尴尬。 |
[34:10] | I’ll expect to be isolated. | 我希望被孤立。 |
[34:16] | [Beavis] People are shocked in some quarters by the decision. | 在某些方面,人们对这一决定感到震惊。 |
[34:18] | But I think it comes down to where you feel wanted. | 但我认为归根结底是你觉得自己被需要。 |
[34:24] | We had a private meeting with Renault, | 我们与雷诺公司进行了私下会谈, |
[34:27] | and they walked us through what was coming. | 他们带我们走过了将要发生的一切。 |
[34:31] | It really showed you the might of a manufacturer. | 它向你展示了制造商的力量。 |
[34:34] | Their ultimate goal, to be a world-championship-winning team again, | 他们的终极目标是再次成为一支世界冠军球队, |
[34:38] | and they have the pedigree for that. | 他们有这样的血统。 |
[34:42] | [Horner] Is he making the right career choice? | (霍纳)他的职业选择正确吗? |
[34:44] | In the end, my assumption is he was running from a fight. | 最后,我猜想他是在逃跑。 |
[34:49] | That’s the way it feels to me. | 这就是我的感觉。 |
[35:01] | [Horner] Always look ahead. | (霍纳)总是向前看。 |
[35:02] | Focus on going forwards, not backwards. | 专注于前进,而不是后退。 |
[35:05] | Our goal is not just to beat Renault. Our goal is to try and be world champions. | 我们的目标不仅仅是击败雷诺。我们的目标是努力成为世界冠军。 |
[35:14] | [LeClerc] It’s a very dangerous sport, and it will always be. | 这是一项非常危险的运动,而且永远如此。 |
[35:18] | [Ericsson] Confidence level goes down when you have a crash like that. | [爱立信]当你遭遇这样的崩溃时,信心水平就会下降。 |
[35:20] | Jules Bianchi has died… | 朱尔斯·比安奇去世了…… |
[35:22] | [reporter] This year, his godson, Charles Leclerc, made his Formula One debut. | [记者]今年,他的教子查尔斯·勒克莱尔首次亮相一级方程式赛车。 |
[35:26] | [Horner] The bigger teams are now putting their faith in younger drivers. | (霍纳)大车队现在把信心放在年轻车手身上。 |
[35:29] | [Croft] Wow, look at that. | 克罗夫特:哇,看那个。 |
[35:30] | -LeClerc round the outside! -[LeClerc] Yes! | -外面的勒克莱尔!——(勒克莱尔)是的! |
[35:33] | [Vasseur] For Marcus, it’s a little hard to take. | 对马库斯来说,这有点难以接受。 |
[35:35] | [Croft] LeClerc is right on his tail now. | [克罗夫特]勒克莱尔正在紧追不舍。 |
[35:37] | I’ve always dreamed to be part of Ferrari. | 我一直梦想成为法拉利的一员。 |
[35:40] | [Vasseur] Charles has a mission to do what Jules should have done. | 查尔斯的使命是做朱尔斯应该做的事。 |