时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | [Vijay Mallya] My objective is that by 2010, | [维扎伊·马洛亚] 我的目标是到2010年, |
[00:11] | Force India Formula One team will rightfully occupy | 印度力量一级方程式车队将理所当然地占据 |
[00:15] | a place on the podium. | 讲台上的一个地方。 |
[00:21] | I’m Vijay Mallya, | 我是维贾伊·马尔雅而言,这 |
[00:23] | Team Principal of Sahara Force India Formula One. | 撒哈拉印度力量一级方程式车队负责人。 |
[00:27] | I have always been passionate about cars and racing cars. | 我一直对汽车和赛车充满热情。 |
[00:32] | So to acquire a Formula One team, it’s like a dream come true. | 所以,拥有一支一级方程式车队,就像梦想成真一样。 |
[00:37] | Nobody ever thought that there would be | 没人想过会有 |
[00:40] | an Indian Formula One team on the grid. | 印度一级方程式车队在发车。 |
[00:42] | It was just too expensive. | 只是太贵了。 |
[00:44] | And it seemed more like a pipe dream than a real dream. | 这看起来更像是一个白日梦而不是真实的梦。 |
[00:49] | From where we started to finish fourth, two years running, | 从我们连续两年获得第四名开始, |
[00:53] | there can be no greater satisfaction. | 没有比这更令人满意的了。 |
[00:59] | [Sergio Perez] We did it once again, guys! Once again! | (塞尔吉奥·佩雷斯)我们又来了,伙计们!再一次! |
[01:02] | [Croft] Sergio Perez picks up a very unlikely podium. | [克劳馥]塞尔吉奥·佩雷斯(Sergio Perez)获得了一个极不可能的领奖台。 |
[01:05] | [announcer] Brilliant, Checo! Absolutely brilliant. | 播音员才华横溢,Checo !绝对精彩。 |
[01:10] | [Mallya] Now there are constant rumors about offers to buy the team, | [马尔雅]现在关于收购球队的传闻不绝于耳, |
[01:14] | but I’ve invested blood, sweat and tears | 但我付出了鲜血、汗水和眼泪 |
[01:17] | into Force India. | 都在印度力量。 |
[01:20] | So I’m fighting every step of the way. | 所以我每一步都在奋斗。 |
[01:23] | [pneumatic tools whirring] | (气动工具转动) |
[01:32] | [Buxton] Vijay’s always been one of Formula One’s more colorful characters, | (巴克斯顿)维贾伊一直是一级方程式赛车中色彩更丰富的角色之一, |
[01:36] | known as the king of good times. | 被誉为“黄金时代之王”。 |
[01:39] | But Force India’s success has come from making every penny work for them. | 但印度力量的成功来自于让每一分钱都为他们服务。 |
[01:44] | They’re one of the most efficient outfits in the sport. | 他们是这项运动中效率最高的装备之一。 |
[01:49] | When you look at Force India and McLaren over the last few years, | 当你回顾过去几年的印度力量和迈凯轮车队, |
[01:52] | they’re completely mirror images of one another, | 它们完全是彼此的镜像, |
[01:55] | because while Force India has achieved so much with so little, | 因为虽然印度力量用这么少的资源取得了这么大的成就, |
[01:59] | McLaren, one of the biggest names in the sport, | 迈凯轮,这项运动中最著名的车手之一, |
[02:01] | seems to be achieving so little with so much. | 似乎用这么多成就这么少。 |
[02:06] | [Croft] Oh, not another problem for McLaren… | 克劳馥:噢,麦克拉伦车队不会再有问题了…… |
[02:09] | [Vandoorne] I lost drive… I need to park up. | [范多恩]我没车了……我需要停车。 |
[02:12] | -[Eric Bouiller] Copy, Stoffel, copy. -[Vandoorne] I don’t have the same power. | -[埃里卡斯·米勒]收到,斯多菲尔,收到。-[范多恩]我没有这种能力。 |
[02:16] | [Boullier] We can’t fix it. We can’t fix it. | (布利尔)我们无法解决这个问题。我们修不了。 |
[02:18] | [Alonso] Mate, I have no brakes, no tires. | (阿隆索)伙计,我没有刹车,也没有轮胎。 |
[02:21] | We are out of the points. | 我们已经跑题了。 |
[02:24] | I will try to do whatever, but I don’t care too much. | 我会尽力做任何事,但我不在乎。 |
[02:28] | [Brundle] Sounded like a driver who wants to call it a day, didn’t it? | (布伦德尔)听起来就像一个车手想收工,不是吗? |
[02:31] | [Croft] Fernando Alonso becomes the first retirement of this Grand Prix. | [克劳馥]费尔南多·阿隆索成为本届大奖赛的首位退役车手。 |
[02:37] | And Zak Brown not happy. | 扎克·布朗并不高兴。 |
[02:38] | Not where they expected to be or want to be. | 而不是他们期望或想要达到的目标。 |
[02:42] | [reporter] Eric, do you accept any responsibility | [记者]埃里克,你有任何责任吗 |
[02:44] | for the failings of this car? | 因为这辆车的故障? |
[02:46] | And will you resign? | 你会辞职吗? |
[02:49] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[02:51] | Um, obviously, we are all responsible for the car performance. | 很明显,我们都要对汽车的性能负责。 |
[02:56] | Uh, we are not where we want to be, we are not happy where we are… | 我们不是我们想去的地方,我们对现在的处境不满意… |
[02:59] | Do you expect still to be in your job at Silverstone? | 你还想继续在银石工作吗? |
[03:03] | [scoffs] | (嘲笑) |
[03:12] | Good morning, Fernando. How are you? | 早上好,费尔南多。你好吗? |
[03:16] | Good. Where are you? | 好。你在哪里? |
[03:18] | So I wanted to let you know, and we can chat about it further. | 所以我想让你知道,我们可以进一步讨论。 |
[03:23] | Uh, last night I accepted, uh, Eric’s resignation. | 昨晚我接受了埃里克的辞呈 |
[03:28] | Lots of pressure on the team, as we all know, | 我们都知道,团队承受着巨大的压力, |
[03:30] | and he’s been taking the brunt of it. | 而他一直首当其冲。 |
[03:33] | Obviously it’s been a tough three, four years for him, | 显然这三四年对他来说很艰难 |
[03:36] | and he felt, in order for us to move forward | 他觉得,为了让我们继续前进 |
[03:40] | with all the pressure, that it was best he stepped aside. | 在所有的压力下,他最好还是离开。 |
[03:44] | I think we got great people. | 我想我们有很棒的人。 |
[03:45] | We’re gonna recruit some people and, you know, get the team, uh… | 我们要招募一些人,你知道,让团队,呃… |
[03:51] | turned around and make McLaren great again. | 转身,让迈凯轮再次伟大。 |
[03:58] | [Brown] I think Fernando’s one of the best drivers in the history of Formula One. | 布朗:我认为费尔南多是一级方程式历史上最好的车手之一。 |
[04:02] | Two-time world champion, won over thirty races, | 两次世界冠军,赢了三十多场比赛, |
[04:07] | recognized by many to be the best driver in the world. | 被很多人认为是世界上最好的车手。 |
[04:13] | When you have a driver of Fernando’s caliber, | 当你有一个像费尔南多这样的车手, |
[04:15] | you wanna keep them in your racing team. | 你想让他们留在你的赛车队。 |
[04:17] | At the top, there’s one guy responsible now | 在高层,现在有一个人要负责 |
[04:21] | and you’re talking to him. | 你在和他说话。 |
[04:24] | So the the buck stops with me. You’re absolutely right. | 所以责任到此为止。你是绝对正确的。 |
[04:32] | [Brown] Yeah. | (布朗)是的。 |
[04:34] | [Brown] Any time you’re responsible for a large organization, | 任何时候你负责一个大的组织, |
[04:37] | that comes with a lot of pressure. | 这带来了很大的压力。 |
[04:39] | So I like that first question ’cause it’ll also suck up about five minutes. | 我喜欢第一个问题因为它也会占用5分钟。 |
[04:43] | Yeah. That’s good. | 是的。这很好。 |
[04:45] | How’s your search for a technical director going? | 你找技术总监怎么样了? |
[04:47] | Nope. We’ve already had it. So, let’s get rid of that one. | 不。我们已经吃过了。我们把这个消掉。 |
[04:49] | [Brown] It’s a huge responsibility. | (布朗)这是一个巨大的责任。 |
[04:51] | If you can’t cope with the pressure, you can’t take the heat, | 如果你不能承受压力,你就不能承受热量, |
[04:54] | get out of the kitchen. | 离开厨房。 |
[04:55] | Um, he’s asked Zak to address | 他让扎克给他写信 |
[04:58] | whether it was a voluntary resignation by mutual agreement. | 无论是自愿辞职还是双方同意。 |
[05:00] | Yeah. It’s inappropriate for me to get into any details | 是的。我不适合谈任何细节 |
[05:03] | -of the conversation that Eric and I had. -Yeah. Those are private matters. | -埃里克和我的谈话-是的。这些都是私事。 |
[05:09] | [Buxton] Zak Brown hasn’t come from a position | 扎克·布朗(Zak Brown)并非来自某个职位 |
[05:12] | of running a big racing team, | 管理一个大的赛车队, |
[05:15] | so he’s got a huge, huge job on his hands, | 所以他手上有一份非常非常大的工作, |
[05:18] | especially when you consider he’s got a two-time world champion | 尤其是考虑到他已经两次获得世界冠军 |
[05:21] | in Fernando Alonso, who demands nothing but the best. | 费尔南多·阿隆索,他只要求最好的。 |
[05:26] | [Mallya] Force India could never afford an Alonso | 印度力量永远买不起阿隆索 |
[05:30] | or a Lewis Hamilton or a Vettel. | 或者刘易斯·汉密尔顿或者维特尔。 |
[05:33] | It’s not a one man show. It’s a team effort. | 这不是一个人的表演。这是一个团队的努力。 |
[05:36] | And I guess I hired the right guys. | 我想我雇对人了。 |
[05:39] | I hired Otmar as the Chief Operating Officer. | 我聘请奥特玛为首席运营官。 |
[05:43] | I think he shares the same passion and ambition. | 我想他有同样的激情和抱负。 |
[05:47] | Drivers, we have Checo Perez. | 车手们,我们有查科·佩雷斯。 |
[05:49] | He’s a gutsy driver and he’s got great race craft. | 他是一个勇敢的车手,他有很好的赛车技术。 |
[05:54] | Esteban Ocon, here’s a guy who’s young, | 埃斯特班·奥康,这是一个年轻人, |
[05:56] | he’s passionate, he’s hungry, and he’s got talent. | 他充满激情,他充满渴望,他很有天赋。 |
[06:00] | [announcer] Nice job, Esteban. Nice job. | (播音员)干得好,埃斯特班。不错的工作。 |
[06:03] | [Mallya] I think he surprised us all in his first full year in Formula One… | [马尔雅]我认为他在f1的第一年让我们都感到惊讶…… |
[06:08] | and did himself proud. | 并为自己感到骄傲。 |
[06:12] | [in Itallian] Hi, Carlo. We are here with Roberta. | 嗨,卡罗。我们和罗伯塔在一起。 |
[06:14] | [in English] And she wanted to let you know | (用英语)她想让你知道 |
[06:16] | that she deserve a lot of present, a lot of attention. | 她应该得到很多礼物,很多关注。 |
[06:19] | Oh, thank you, guys! Yes! | 哦,谢谢你们!是的! |
[06:22] | The fact that the team is able to compete and perform | 这个团队能够竞争和表现的事实 |
[06:26] | at such a high level is absolutely incredible… | 如此高的水平绝对令人难以置信…… |
[06:30] | especially when you consider the personal difficulties | 尤其是当你考虑到个人的困难时 |
[06:33] | that Vijay Mallya’s been going through. | 维贾伊·马尔雅的经历。 |
[06:40] | [reporter] Today, it’s the fall from grace | [记者]今天,这是失宠 |
[06:42] | of one of India’s most high profile businessmen, Vijay Mallya. | 维贾伊·马尔雅是印度最知名的商人之一。 |
[06:46] | Prosecution has told the court that Vijay Mallya avoided attempts | 检方告诉法庭,维贾伊·马尔雅(Vijay Mallya)避免了尝试 |
[06:49] | to repay loans to banks, did not disclose assets, | 向银行偿还贷款,未披露资产情况, |
[06:53] | allegedly diverted loan money to motor racing. | 涉嫌将贷款转用于赛车。 |
[06:55] | The allegations are baseless, unfounded, deliberate. | 这些指控毫无根据,毫无根据,是蓄意的。 |
[06:59] | It doesn’t look good on your Formula One team, | 你的一级方程式车队看起来不太好 |
[07:02] | does it, apart from anything else? | 除了别的,还有别的吗? |
[07:04] | [cameras clicking] | (相机点击) |
[07:10] | [Mallya] Right now, I’m in forced exile. | 现在,我被迫流亡。 |
[07:15] | I am absolutely not guilty | 我绝对无罪 |
[07:18] | of any one of these preposterous charges. | 这些荒谬的指控之一 |
[07:27] | That is the truth. | 这是事实。 |
[07:30] | It can’t be helpful to Force India | 印度力量是没有用的 |
[07:32] | to have Vijay facing such difficulties. | 让维杰面对这样的困难。 |
[07:34] | And with the banks in India wanting to get hold of him, | 印度的银行想要抓住他, |
[07:38] | Vijay can’t be seen to be spending loads and loads of money | 维贾伊不可能花那么多钱 |
[07:41] | when other people are chasing him for loads and loads of money. | 当别人追他要很多很多钱的时候。 |
[07:43] | There isn’t that cash flow to Force India anymore, | 再也没有现金流来印度力量, |
[07:45] | so it’s going to be having some form of impact. | 所以它会产生一些影响。 |
[07:52] | I’m Esteban Ocon, 22 years old, | 我是埃斯特班·奥孔, 22岁, |
[07:55] | racing for Force India Formula One team. | 为印度力量一级方程式车队而战。 |
[07:57] | [Ocon] Vijay, for sure it’s a tough situation… | (奥孔)维贾伊,这确实是一个艰难的处境…… |
[08:02] | for me, for the race team, at the track, | 对我来说,对赛车队来说,在跑道上, |
[08:06] | but I can’t focus on all those things. | 但我不能把注意力集中在所有这些事情上。 |
[08:09] | My job is to stick in the race seat and put the car as high as I can. | 我的工作就是坐在赛车座位上,把车开得尽可能高。 |
[08:14] | That’s the only thing I can do to help the team at the moment. | 这是我目前能为球队做的唯一一件事。 |
[08:21] | Nice view, huh? | 视野好,是吧? |
[08:28] | [engine revs] | (发动机转速) |
[08:33] | From the first race, basically, I’m here, | 从第一场比赛开始,基本上,我就在这里, |
[08:37] | training hard and just improving all the aspects. | 努力训练,全面提高。 |
[08:42] | Mentally, physically… | 从精神上、肉体上…… |
[08:45] | From my point of view, here is the best way. | 在我看来,这是最好的方法。 |
[08:48] | There is nothing except sport here. | 这里除了运动什么都没有。 |
[08:52] | No girls, no drinks, no distractions. [chuckles] | 没有女孩,没有饮料,没有干扰。[笑] |
[08:56] | [computer] Get ready. Go! | (计算机)做好准备。走吧! |
[09:01] | [Ocon] The last season, it’s been a very special season for me. | 上一季对我来说是非常特别的一季。 |
[09:05] | I was very happy with how I progressed, | 我对自己的进步非常满意, |
[09:07] | to be the most successful season of the team. | 成为球队最成功的赛季。 |
[09:10] | And that feeling, I want to have it more and more. | 那种感觉,我想要拥有的越来越多。 |
[09:19] | When I was a kid, it was a different life then than everyone else. | 当我还是个孩子的时候,那是一种不同于其他人的生活。 |
[09:26] | Tough times. Yeah, for sure. | 艰难时期。是的,肯定的。 |
[09:31] | My parents, they don’t have a lot of of money. | 我的父母,他们没有很多钱。 |
[09:35] | Well, my dad’s, yeah, he’s a mechanic. | 我爸爸是个机械师。 |
[09:39] | It’s really hard to describe the hours he was doing, when I was going to sleep. | 当我要睡觉的时候,很难描述他在做什么。 |
[09:43] | Sometimes he was working all night | 有时他整晚都在工作 |
[09:46] | and I still saw him in the morning on the same thing. | 我还是在早上同一件事上看到他的。 |
[09:50] | My dad always was saying, | 我爸爸总是说, |
[09:52] | “I want a better life for you than I had for me.” | “我想让你过得比我以前更好。” |
[09:57] | [in French] For me, it’s everything. Esteban is my whole life. | (法语)对我来说,这就是一切。埃斯特班是我的一生。 |
[10:02] | I’m still here today for him. Esteban is my greatest pride. | 我今天还在这里陪着他。埃斯特班是我最大的骄傲。 |
[10:08] | That’s my son. | 这是我的儿子。 |
[10:11] | [Ocon in English] My dad had his workshop. | 我爸爸有他的工作室。 |
[10:14] | I’ve always been growing, seeing engines, fuel, rubber, whatever. | 我一直在成长,看到引擎、燃料、橡胶等等。 |
[10:21] | I used to be there, you know, playing with little cars and after that, | 我曾经在那里,你知道,玩小车,之后, |
[10:25] | you know, I always wanted to be a racing driver. | 你知道,我一直想成为一名赛车手。 |
[10:35] | Silverstone is a tough track, of course, | 银石赛道当然很艰难 |
[10:37] | because, you know, it’s very quick and very technical. | 因为,你知道,它非常快,非常有技术含量。 |
[10:44] | Okay. I have to close the eyes, though. [chuckles] | 好吧。不过我得闭上眼睛。[笑] |
[10:48] | [Ocon] I’m a very competitive guy, you know. I want to be world champion. | (奥孔)你知道,我是一个非常好胜的人。我想成为世界冠军。 |
[10:52] | I’m not gonna lift the throttle until I get it. | 在我拿到节流阀之前,我不会把它打开的。 |
[10:57] | Stay straight, DRS on, turn one, flat out. | 直走,博士,转一圈,平直。 |
[11:03] | Turn two, 50 meters. | 转两圈,50米。 |
[11:07] | Down the gears. Low corner. Have to get on the power. | 齿轮。低的角落。必须接通电源。 |
[11:13] | Bumpy arrival through there. Brake. Third gear. | 颠簸地到达那里。刹车。第三齿轮。 |
[11:18] | Long, long left. Turn seven. Up on the curb. | 很久很久了。七。在路边。 |
[11:24] | Back on the power. | 重新通电。 |
[11:26] | Third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh. | 第三,第四,第五,第六,第七。 |
[11:31] | On the curb. Flat out for cross. | 在路边。横划。 |
[11:46] | [Ocon] All the races give the same amount of points, | [奥孔]所有种族都给予相同的分数, |
[11:48] | but there are certain races that you really want to do well. | 但是有些比赛你真的很想做好。 |
[11:52] | Silverstone is very special as a race for everybody. | 银石对每个人来说都是一个非常特别的比赛。 |
[11:55] | Formula One is British. | 一级方程式是英国的。 |
[11:57] | It’s a fantastic event, you know. You have so many fans. | 你知道,这是一个很棒的活动。你有这么多粉丝。 |
[12:05] | [Mallya] The passion here amongst the British audience is just exceptional. | [马尔雅]英国观众的热情是独一无二的。 |
[12:10] | [Brown] Silverstone is an iconic Grand Prix. | [布朗]银石赛道是一个标志性的大奖赛。 |
[12:13] | It’s a great circuit. | 这是一条很棒的赛道。 |
[12:15] | It is one of the core Grand Prix that you wanna have success at. | 这是你想要成功的核心大奖赛之一。 |
[12:24] | [Alonso] Silverstone is always one of the races | (阿隆索)银石车队一直是车队的一员 |
[12:26] | that we all want to win one day. | 我们都希望有一天能赢。 |
[12:29] | A win in Silverstone makes you feel part of Formula One. | 在银石的胜利让你觉得自己是一级方程式的一部分。 |
[12:35] | Difficult to explain by words, but when you are driving | 很难用语言来解释,但是当你开车的时候 |
[12:38] | and when you are the paddock… you know, it’s the place to be. | 当你在围场…你知道,这就是我要去的地方。 |
[12:42] | It’s the home of Formula One. | 这里是一级方程式赛车的故乡。 |
[12:46] | It feels special, ’cause it’s home and it’s the one race of the year | 这感觉很特别,因为这是家,而且这是一年中唯一的比赛 |
[12:50] | you can drive from your house to. | 你可以从你家开车去。 |
[12:55] | I got your note… this afternoon. I’ve gotta do the… | 我收到你的便条了…今天下午。我得… |
[12:59] | FIA and– | 国际汽联, |
[13:00] | You’re important, but you’re not morning important. | 你很重要,但你不重要。 |
[13:03] | You’re more, like, afternoon important. | 你下午更重要。 |
[13:05] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[13:08] | [reporter] Why Eric Boullier was not the right guy to make McLaren great again? | (记者)为什么埃里克·布利尔不是让迈凯轮再次伟大的合适人选? |
[13:12] | These look like appointments which have been made on the instruction of | 这些看起来像是根据 |
[13:17] | or with the intention of pleasing Fernando above anything else. | 或者是为了取悦费尔南多。 |
[13:21] | Is that fair or unfair? | 这是公平的还是不公平的? |
[13:23] | Oh, it’s totally inaccurate. | 哦,完全不准确。 |
[13:25] | Some things, maybe, I tried to, you know, give my feedback. | 有些事情,也许,我试着,你知道,给出我的反馈。 |
[13:29] | The most important thing is to improve the car | 最重要的是改进汽车 |
[13:32] | and to be more competitive and, you know, | 为了更有竞争力, |
[13:35] | hopefully from this weekend, we see a step forward. | 希望从这个周末开始,我们能看到进步。 |
[13:38] | There is a feeling in the paddock that Fernando’s influence over McLaren | 在围场有一种感觉,费尔南多对麦克拉伦的影响 |
[13:43] | is all-telling and all-important. | 是最重要的。 |
[13:46] | You know, people will whisper– | 你知道,人们会窃窃私语 |
[13:48] | Well, it used to be a whisper. It’s not even a whisper anymore… | 嗯,以前是耳语。它甚至不再是耳语…… |
[13:50] | that, you know, it’s sort of Team Fernando, | 你知道,这有点像费尔南多队, |
[13:52] | um… that he’s making the decisions. | 嗯…他在做决定。 |
[13:54] | And everyone’ll be wondering, what have you done to your hand? Are you all right? | 每个人都会想,你对你的手做了什么?你没事吧? |
[13:57] | Yes. Super. | 是的。超级。 |
[13:58] | You haven’t been punching the wall again? | 你又没撞墙了? |
[14:00] | -Not yet. [chuckles] -Thanks, Fernando. | 现在还没有。[笑]-谢谢,费尔南多。 |
[14:04] | [reporter] What do you like the most about the track, which is legendary? | [记者]您最喜欢这条具有传奇色彩的赛道的哪一点? |
[14:08] | The fast corners. To drive here in a Formula One car is– | 快速的角落。开一级方程式赛车来这里是 |
[14:11] | It’s experience that… you don’t get it in many other tracks. | 它的经验……你不会在很多其他的轨道上得到它。 |
[14:17] | Uh, this is very special. | 这很特别。 |
[14:18] | -[reporter] Thank you. Good luck. -Thank you. | (记者),谢谢。祝你好运。-谢谢。 |
[14:20] | [reporter] Thank you, Checo. | (记者)谢谢你,Checo。 |
[14:21] | [in Spanish] Thank you. | (用西班牙语)谢谢。 |
[14:24] | What are your thoughts Checo, on all the shit | 你怎么想的,查索,关于这一切 |
[14:26] | that’s going on with McLaren at the moment? | 麦克拉伦车队现在是这样吗? |
[14:28] | -Ooh, difficult, no? -[chuckles] | -哦,困难的,不是吗?- - - - - -[笑] |
[14:30] | They are putting in all the people that Fernando likes and that like him. | 他们把费尔南多喜欢的人和喜欢他的人都招进来了。 |
[14:33] | For me, it can be an option, | 对我来说,这是一个选择, |
[14:36] | that he could become a sort of owner of the team. | 他可以成为球队的老板。 |
[14:39] | That’s what happens when a driver controls so much. | 这就是当一个车手控制这么多的时候会发生的事情。 |
[14:44] | How do you do? Hi. | 您好!嗨。 |
[14:46] | -How do you do? Hi. -[man] Nice to meet you. | -你好吗?嗨。-很高兴见到你。 |
[14:57] | [Mallya] I am the subject | 我是主体 |
[14:58] | of one of the greatest political witch-hunts in Indian history. | 这是印度历史上最伟大的政治迫害之一。 |
[15:03] | Things are flying at me fast and furious. | 事情飞快地向我飞来。 |
[15:07] | And I don’t know what the government is going to do next. | 我不知道政府接下来要做什么。 |
[15:11] | [Medland] It clearly seems to be getting more serious behind the scenes. | 显然,在幕后,情况似乎正变得越来越严重。 |
[15:14] | Vijay’s unable to leave the UK for fear of being arrested, | 维贾伊因担心被捕无法离开英国 |
[15:17] | so the British Grand Prix is the only race | 所以英国大奖赛是唯一的比赛 |
[15:19] | that Vijay can actually physically attend to watch his own team. | 维贾伊可以亲自观看自己球队的比赛。 |
[15:21] | Take care. | 照顾。 |
[15:23] | But he doesn’t want to give up Force India. | 但他不想放弃印度力量。 |
[15:25] | -Hi, Vijay. -[Medland] It’s his pride and joy. | 维贾伊-你好。-[美德兰]这是他的骄傲和快乐。 |
[15:30] | [reporter] Question to Vijay. | [记者]问维贾伊。 |
[15:32] | There has been renewed speculation | 又有新的猜测 |
[15:34] | about your future ownership of Force India. | 关于你未来对印度力量的所有权。 |
[15:36] | How do you respond to that speculation, the team is for sale? | 你如何回应这一猜测,球队正在出售? |
[15:40] | In your question you said, “Renewed speculation,” right? | 在你的问题中,你说”重新开始的猜测”对吧? |
[15:48] | People have been writing | 人们一直在写 |
[15:50] | about the ownership of my team for years now. | 关于我的团队多年来的所有权。 |
[15:56] | I’m sure you will not see anybody in Force India, indeed myself, | 我相信你不会看到任何人进入印度力量,甚至我自己, |
[16:01] | walk around with a “for sale” sign. | 拿着“出售”的牌子到处走。 |
[16:04] | Speculation remains speculation. | 投机仍然猜测。 |
[16:10] | [announcer] It’s a Saturday, | 今天是星期六, |
[16:11] | and the final practice before qualifying begins. | 排位赛开始前的最后一次练习。 |
[16:14] | Silverstone is a brilliant track | 银石是一个辉煌的轨道 |
[16:16] | with the fastest, most exhilarating corners anywhere on the calendar. | 拥有日历上最快、最令人兴奋的角落。 |
[16:27] | [Croft] Hamilton is pushing hard! | [克罗夫特]汉密尔顿在使劲推! |
[16:29] | Now, Vettel would love pole position on British soil. | 现在,维特尔会喜欢在英国领土上的杆位。 |
[16:33] | And here comes Brendon Hartley… | 布伦登·哈特利来了…… |
[16:41] | And a big crash there for the Toro Rosso. | 这对红牛二队来说是一个巨大的打击。 |
[16:45] | -[man] Are you okay? -[Hartley] Yeah. Suspension failure. | -你没事吧?——(哈特利)是的。暂停失败。 |
[16:48] | [Croft] And we thought we’d have 20 drivers going for pole today, | [克罗夫特]我们以为今天会有20个车手去滑雪 |
[16:51] | but we’ve got 19. | 但是我们有19个。 |
[16:53] | Here is Stoffel Vandoorne. | 斯多菲尔 范多恩报道。 |
[16:57] | [crew] Is the car okay, Stoffel? | 车还好吗,斯多菲尔? |
[17:00] | [Stoffel] Seriously, the car is so tricky to drive. | 说真的,这车开起来很棘手。 |
[17:06] | [announcer] Stoffel Vandoorne driving very aggressively. | (广播员)斯托费尔·范多恩开得很有侵略性。 |
[17:12] | Too much curb, I think, for Vandoorne, who’s damaged his car. | 我想对范多恩来说,路太多了,他的车坏了。 |
[17:16] | There’s a bit of carbon fiber debris now down at turn six. | 6号拐弯处有一些碳纤维碎片。 |
[17:20] | Alonso, meanwhile, is on his first timed lap of the session, | 与此同时,阿隆索正在他的第一圈比赛中, |
[17:23] | flying through Copse Corner. | 飞过丛林角落。 |
[17:24] | [Alonso] Seriously, we were losing time on the straights. | (阿隆索)说真的,我们在直道上正在浪费时间。 |
[17:27] | [crew] Okay, Fernando. | (船员)好的,费尔南多。 |
[17:29] | [announcer] Thirteenth for Fernando Alonso. | (播音员)第十三名是费尔南多·阿隆索。 |
[17:31] | Vandoorne in 17th place. | 范多恩排名第17。 |
[17:34] | Maybe that bit of debris came off the car | 也许那块碎片是从车上掉下来的 |
[17:37] | and lost him a lot of performance. | 他失去了很多表演。 |
[17:39] | It’s been a tough weekend for him and McLaren. | 对他和麦克拉伦来说,这是一个艰难的周末。 |
[17:52] | [announcer] Now, here comes Esteban Ocon in the Force India. | [播音员]现在,印度力量的埃斯特班·奥康来了。 |
[18:00] | Struggling for traction a little bit coming out of Village, | 挣扎着寻找牵引走出村庄, |
[18:03] | the tight right-hander, | 紧密的右投手, |
[18:04] | but looked much neater through turn four. | 但过了第四个弯道后,看起来整洁多了。 |
[18:08] | [crew] Esteban, so you’re totally clear ahead. | [机组人员]埃斯特班,你已经完全清楚了。 |
[18:10] | [Ocon] Yeah. Okay. | (奥孔)是的。好吧。 |
[18:14] | [Croft] He’s picked up time, Ocon. | 克罗夫特:他在抓紧时间,奥康。 |
[18:17] | [Ocon] Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Nice one. | (奥孔)是的。是的,是的,是的,是的。漂亮的一个。 |
[18:20] | [announcer] Ocon will start tomorrow’s race in the front half of the grid, | [广播员]奥康明天将在发车区的前半部分开始比赛, |
[18:23] | with his teammate, Perez, just behind. | 他的队友佩雷斯紧随其后。 |
[18:26] | Both McLaren drivers are further back. | 迈凯轮的两位车手都在后面。 |
[18:32] | -Hi, Vijay. -How are you? | 维贾伊-你好。——是吗? |
[18:33] | Very good. Very good. And you? | 很好。很好。你呢? |
[18:35] | Good. | 好。 |
[18:36] | You squeezed a lot out of that car in qualy today. | 你今天在质量上从那辆车里挤了很多东西。 |
[18:40] | [Ocon] Little bit makes massive difference in the end. | (奥孔)一点点的改变最终会带来巨大的不同。 |
[18:45] | [emcee] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your Force India drivers, | [主持人]女士们,先生们,欢迎印度力量的车手, |
[18:48] | Esteban Ocon and Sergio Perez. | 埃斯特班·奥孔和塞尔吉奥·佩雷斯。 |
[18:49] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[18:58] | [crew] When during the weekend, if ever, do you think the car’s been right? | 周末的时候,如果有的话,你认为这辆车是对的吗? |
[19:04] | Um… I– I feel like we’ve always struggled… | 嗯…我觉得我们一直在挣扎 |
[19:10] | going into qualifying. | 进入排位赛。 |
[19:12] | As soon as the speed kind of scrubs off, it’s like driving on ice. | 一旦车速降低,就像在冰上行驶一样。 |
[19:17] | [Buxton] What’s going wrong with McLaren? | 麦克拉伦车队出了什么问题? |
[19:20] | There’s a lot of politics involved. There’s a lot of money. | 其中涉及到很多政治因素。有很多钱。 |
[19:23] | It’s a lot of decisions that were taken… | 我们做了很多决定…… |
[19:26] | that have become very difficult to reverse. | 这已经变得非常难以逆转。 |
[19:29] | And I think that’s what McLaren are struggling with. | 我认为这就是迈凯轮正在努力解决的问题。 |
[19:33] | [emcee] Who’s got a really good question? | [主持人]谁的问题问得好? |
[19:35] | -Little kid here. -[emcee] Can I have your hat? | 小的孩子。-[主持人]能把你的帽子给我吗? |
[19:39] | You got it. | 你明白了。 |
[19:41] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[19:45] | You know, we’re sort of running out of things to check. | 你知道,我们有点没东西可检查了。 |
[19:47] | Certainly all the suspension internals are okay. | 当然,所有的悬挂内部都是好的。 |
[19:49] | All the suspension externals. | 所有的外部悬挂。 |
[19:51] | There’s nothing obvious to find. | 没有明显的发现。 |
[19:53] | Do you think that the ride was any different in qualifying? | 你认为排位赛的赛程有什么不同吗? |
[19:56] | No. | 不。 |
[19:57] | Uh… any thoughts on the roll stiffness change we made? | 嗯…对我们所做的轧辊刚度变化有什么想法吗? |
[20:01] | -No. No difference. -[crew] Uh, okay. | -不。没有区别。——(船员)呃,好的。 |
[20:04] | [emcee] Three… | 【主持人】三… |
[20:06] | [crowd] Two, one, go! | (人群)二,一,开始! |
[20:19] | I think we lost performance, as we know, in the last couple of races. | 我认为我们在最后几场比赛中表现不佳。 |
[20:25] | Always Formula One car improves with headwind, but this year’s, | 一级方程式赛车总是逆风行驶,但今年, |
[20:29] | it seems that it is a huge step worse in tailwind. | 这似乎是逆风而上的一大步。 |
[20:33] | I know you were testing in Barcelona… all the ideas, but… | 我知道你在巴塞罗那测试……所有的想法,但是… |
[20:38] | we are in the middle of July, and we didn’t saw any of those. | 现在是七月中旬,我们没有看到这些。 |
[20:42] | So… need to speed up. | 所以…需要加快速度。 |
[20:50] | [emcee] Enjoy the race tomorrow. It’s coming home! | [主持人]祝你明天比赛愉快。这是回家! |
[21:04] | [Croft] Welcome along to round ten of the Formula One World Championship | [克罗夫特]欢迎来到一级方程式世界锦标赛第10轮 |
[21:08] | in front of a record crowd of 140,000 people. | 在创纪录的14万人面前。 |
[21:16] | [Mallya] Every time I see Sahara Force India Formula One | 每次我看到撒哈拉印度力量一级方程式赛车 |
[21:20] | on the World Championship grid | 在世界锦标赛的发车区 |
[21:23] | with Ferrari, with Mercedes, you know, it’s a great sense of pride. | 拥有法拉利和奔驰,你知道,这是一种伟大的自豪感。 |
[21:29] | [Ocon] As a kid, I was watching Formula One on TV, | 小时候,我在电视上看一级方程式, |
[21:32] | and I was dreaming, you know, about being there on the race track. | 我一直梦想着,你知道,在跑道上。 |
[21:36] | But now, as a driver, you can’t say, you know, “He’s better than me.” | 但是现在,作为一个车手,你不能说,“他比我好。” |
[21:40] | You always think you are the best. | 你总是认为自己是最好的。 |
[21:42] | I think if you don’t start thinking like that, that’s a loss already. | 我想如果你不开始这样想,那已经是一种损失了。 |
[21:50] | [Szafnauer] To be fourth in the championship again, | 再次获得总冠军第四名, |
[21:53] | Toro Rosso, Renault, McLaren, | 红牛二,雷诺,迈凯轮, |
[21:57] | you gotta beat them. That is the task. | 你必须打败他们。这就是任务。 |
[22:02] | [Ojjeh] I think this season really revealed | 我认为这一季真的揭示了一切 |
[22:06] | that maybe we’re not as good as we thought we were. | 也许我们并没有我们想象的那么好。 |
[22:08] | We should be the best of the rest right now, | 我们现在应该是最好的, |
[22:12] | and we’re the worst of the rest right now, which is not good. | 而我们现在是最糟糕的,这并不好。 |
[22:16] | Somebody’s gotta be accountable. And right now, it’s Zak. | 总得有人负责。现在是扎克 |
[22:21] | -I’d like to get some points today. -Fernando’s– Yeah. | -我今天想得几分。费尔南多,是的。 |
[22:24] | -Well, he’s got a big chance. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -他有很大的机会。-是的,是的,是的。 |
[22:27] | [Ojjeh] Ultimately, we’re a Grand Prix team that’s been bred to win races, | 最终,我们是一支为赢得比赛而生的大奖赛车队, |
[22:31] | so the pressure will be on for on-track results. | 因此,压力将在轨道上的结果。 |
[22:34] | [crew] Come on, boys. | 伙计们,加油。 |
[22:37] | [Mallya] When the lights come on, the adrenaline is pumping… | [马尔雅]当灯光亮起时,肾上腺素在分泌…… |
[22:42] | and the heart certainly misses a beat. | 心脏肯定会漏跳一拍。 |
[22:48] | [Croft] Away we go at the British Grand Prix! | [克罗夫特]我们去参加英国大奖赛吧! |
[22:57] | [announcer] Whoa! Contact between Perez and Alonso. | 【主持人】哇!佩雷斯和阿隆索之间的联系。 |
[22:59] | Ooh. | 哦。 |
[23:01] | [Brown] Yeah, I think we got shoved off at the start. | [布朗]是的,我想我们一开始就被推下去了。 |
[23:03] | [crew] I think he damaged the front wing. | (机组人员)我想他损坏了前翼。 |
[23:06] | [announcer] And Perez is off! | (播音员)佩雷斯走了! |
[23:12] | [crew] Checo, give us feedback. Give us feedback. | [机组人员]检查,给我们反馈。给我们反馈。 |
[23:15] | [Perez] Yeah, someone hit me. | (佩雷斯)是的,有人打我。 |
[23:16] | [crew] How’s the front wing? Did you hit tires? | 前翼怎么样?你撞到轮胎了吗? |
[23:19] | [Perez] No, I think it’s okay. | (佩雷斯)不,我觉得可以。 |
[23:22] | [Croft] Kimi Raikkonen on the outside, Vettel from Bottas. | [克罗夫特]外面是基米·莱科宁,博塔斯的维特尔。 |
[23:25] | They touched! | 他们感动了! |
[23:26] | Hamilton’s gone round. He’s crashed! | 汉密尔顿的圆。他撞了! |
[23:29] | That is massive disappointment for the British crowd. | 这让英国观众非常失望。 |
[23:34] | [Perez] What’s going through my mind when I crash? | (佩雷斯)当我崩溃时,我在想什么? |
[23:36] | Avoid. Nothing else. | 避免的。什么都没有。 |
[23:39] | Choose a direction as quickly as possible and yeah, try not to hit it. | 尽快选择一个方向,尽量不要撞到它。 |
[23:52] | [Croft] Fernando Alonso’s picked up a place on Kevin Magnussen. | [克罗夫特]费尔南多·阿隆索在凯文·马格努森的位置上找到了位置。 |
[23:55] | [crew] Great work. Now though, Magnussen is the car behind you. He could be quick. | (船员)伟大的工作。现在,麦格纳森就在你后面。他可以很快。 |
[24:02] | [announcer] Magnussen’s coming back at Alonso. | [播音员]马格努森将回到阿隆索。 |
[24:04] | They’re going wheel-to-wheel. | 他们会实打实的。吧 |
[24:08] | [Alonso] What I see from Magnussen, I never saw in my life. | (阿隆索)我从马格努森身上看到的,是我这辈子从未见过的。 |
[24:15] | He pushed me wide at turn seven, ten, eleven, and turn twelve. | 他在七、十、十一、十二转时把我推开。 |
[24:20] | [crew] Understood, Fernando. Head down. | (船员)理解,费尔南多。低着头。 |
[24:24] | [Alonso] It’s ridiculous. | (阿隆索)这是荒谬的。 |
[24:27] | Ridiculous! | 荒谬! |
[24:38] | [Croft] And someone’s had a big off as well. | [克罗夫特]而且有人也大赚了一笔。 |
[24:42] | Ooh. | 哦。 |
[24:43] | -Who’s that? Sainz. -Sainz. | -那是谁?赢面。赢面。 |
[24:47] | -Sainz! -Sainz! | 赢面!赢面! |
[24:49] | [crew] Sainz and Grosjean. | (摄制组)塞恩兹和格罗夫让。 |
[24:51] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[24:54] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[24:56] | [announcer] Gunter must be absolutely ready | 冈特必须完全准备好 |
[24:58] | to put his fist through the wall. | 用拳头打穿墙。 |
[25:00] | [Croft] Now, Esteban Ocon, Kevin Magnussen right behind him. | [克罗夫特]埃斯特班·奥康,凯文·马格努森跟在他后面。 |
[25:04] | Oh, look who’s in tenth and in the points, Fernando Alonso right in there. | 哦,看谁在第十名,在积分上,费尔南多·阿隆索就在那里。 |
[25:08] | [Brundle] We could be in for a massive 11-lap scrap now. | 布伦德尔说:“我们现在可能要进行一场11圈的比赛了。 |
[25:17] | [Croft] Oh, Verstappen’s off! | [克罗夫特]噢,弗斯塔宾走了! |
[25:21] | We have lost Verstappen, | 我们失去了维斯塔潘, |
[25:23] | Grosjean, Sainz, Ericcson, Leclerc, and Hartley from this race. | 格罗夫让、塞恩兹、埃里克森、勒克莱尔和哈特利参加了这次比赛。 |
[25:27] | Nico Hülkenberg is about 1.7 seconds clear of Esteban Ocon. | 尼科·赫尔肯伯格比埃斯特班·奥康快1.7秒。 |
[25:31] | Kevin Magnussen is ahead of Fernando Alonso. | 凯文·马格努森领先于费尔南多·阿隆索。 |
[25:33] | He’s got DRS to attack him with. | 他有博士可以攻击他。 |
[25:35] | [announcer] Alonso’s not giving up. He’s back on the inside of Magnussen. | (广播员)阿隆索不会放弃的。他又回到马格努森的内部了。 |
[25:38] | -[Alonso] Yes! -Got him. | ——(阿隆索)是的!忘记他。 |
[25:41] | He’s relentless, isn’t he? | 他很无情,不是吗? |
[25:42] | -He’s a monster. -Yeah. | 他是一个怪物。-是的。 |
[25:44] | [Croft] Alonso, Magnussen, Gasly, Perez, all in a huge scrap there. | [克罗夫特]阿隆索、马格努森、加斯科利、佩雷兹,全都在那里被打成一团。 |
[25:48] | Alonso ahead of Magnussen. Eighth place at the moment for McLaren. | 阿隆索领先马格努森。目前迈凯轮车队排名第八。 |
[25:53] | [Ocon] Well, if you have someone like Alonso behind you, for sure, | 如果你身后有像阿隆索这样的人, |
[25:55] | you know he’s gonna try hard. | 你知道他会努力的。 |
[25:58] | As soon as you do a little mistake, he will try to get you. | 你一犯小错,他就会来找你。 |
[26:03] | I remember where I come from. | 我记得我来自哪里。 |
[26:06] | A lot of sacrifices. | 很多牺牲。 |
[26:09] | So I’m not gonna let anything stop me. | 所以我不会让任何事情阻止我。 |
[26:13] | You need to trust your skill, trust the car and be one. | 你需要相信你的技术,相信你的车,成为一辆车。 |
[26:20] | [Croft] Ocon crosses the line ahead of Alonso. | [克罗夫特]奥孔在阿隆索前面越过了终点线。 |
[26:24] | [Ocon] Awesome job, guys. Really good. | 干得好,伙计们。真的很好。 |
[26:26] | Really tough race, but good points. We’re really happy. | 这是一场非常艰苦的比赛,但是很有意义。我们很高兴。 |
[26:30] | [crew] Great job, mate. Great job. | 干得好,伙计。伟大的工作。 |
[26:35] | [Alonso] We could be finished sixth. | (阿隆索)我们有可能获得第六名。 |
[26:39] | We were flying now. | 我们现在在飞。 |
[26:42] | What a shame. | 真遗憾。 |
[26:47] | [Brown] Any time you haven’t maximized the weekend | (布朗)任何你没有充分利用周末的时候 |
[26:50] | or you think maybe you’ve left something on the table, | 或者你觉得你把什么东西落在桌子上了, |
[26:53] | that can be frustrating, ’cause points, especially right now for us, | 这可能会令人沮丧,因为积分,尤其是现在对我们来说, |
[26:57] | are very hard to come by. | 很难找到。 |
[27:04] | [Alonso] Eighth is– is probably not enough | (阿隆索)第八名——可能还不够 |
[27:06] | with the performance we had in the car today. | 以我们今天在车里的表现。 |
[27:09] | [Brown] I would’ve like to achieved more, | (布朗)我想取得更大的成就, |
[27:11] | but I think I can say that about every Grand Prix so far this year. | 但是我想我可以这样说今年到目前为止的每一场大奖赛。 |
[27:18] | [Ocon] Fantastic results, you know, P-7. We are really happy with that. | [奥孔]非常棒的结果,你知道,P-7。我们对此非常满意。 |
[27:21] | It was very, very tough race. | 这是一场非常非常艰难的比赛。 |
[27:24] | Uh… I have to say, you know, keeping Fernando and Kevin | 嗯…我不得不说,你知道,留下费尔南多和凯文 |
[27:27] | in the back was not an easy task, | 坐在后面可不是件容易的事 |
[27:29] | and we’re improving, so that’s why I am smiling now. | 我们正在进步,这就是我现在微笑的原因。 |
[27:35] | [Mallya] It is always good to have a double-points finish, | [马尔雅]以两分结束比赛总是好的, |
[27:37] | particularly at home in Silverstone. | 特别是在银石的家里。 |
[27:39] | I’m extremely proud of my entire team and all my employees as well. | 我为我的整个团队和所有员工感到非常自豪。 |
[27:51] | -How are you, big man? -[Mallya] I’m good, and you? | -你好吗,大个子?-我很好,你呢? |
[27:53] | Good to see you. Very well, thank you. Welcome along. | 很高兴见到你。很好,谢谢。欢迎。 |
[27:55] | [Mallya clears throat] | (Mallya清了清喉咙) |
[27:57] | You still gonna be around by the end of the season? | 你到赛季末还能活着吗? |
[27:59] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问? |
[28:00] | Well, I’m hoping you’re not leaving, that’s why. | 我希望你不会离开,这就是原因。 |
[28:03] | No, no. Absolutely not. | 不,不。绝对不是。 |
[28:05] | What you don’t want is for the guys back at the factory | 你不想要的是工厂里的人 |
[28:08] | thinking, “Shit, my job’s under threat.” | 想着,“该死,我的工作受到威胁了。” |
[28:10] | If the team’s getting sold, that’s not fair on them. | 如果球队被卖掉,这对他们是不公平的。 |
[28:12] | No. I have a famous saying | 不。我有一句名言 |
[28:15] | that I have been saying for decades. | 我已经说了几十年了。 |
[28:20] | I will believe it when the fat lady sings. | 当那个胖女人唱歌的时候,我会相信的。 |
[28:34] | [man] Okay. | (人)好。 |
[28:36] | Pensions. We haven’t paid ’em in forever. | 养老金。我们还没把钱付清呢。 |
[28:39] | [man 2] So if it all gets across… | [男2]所以如果一切顺利的话…… |
[28:41] | all the pension stuff will be paid, so that’s all part of the employer stuff. | 所有养老金都将支付,这是雇主的一部分。 |
[28:45] | -You should come up to date. -It’ll get sorted through. | -你应该跟上时代。-会解决的。 |
[28:47] | Good. Those are the only questions they have. | 好。这些是他们仅有的问题。 |
[28:49] | -All the pension stuff will– -Salaries and pension. | -所有的养老金-工资和养老金。 |
[28:50] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的。 |
[28:52] | Is everyone here? | 每个人都在这里吗? |
[28:57] | Good morning, everyone, and, uh, thanks for coming. | 大家早上好,谢谢你们的到来。 |
[29:01] | As you know, from what you saw in the press | 正如你所知,从你在报纸上看到的 |
[29:03] | and in the media that on Friday there was a case in London. | 据媒体报道,周五伦敦发生了一起案件。 |
[29:10] | I cannot answer so many questions. Please, please. | 我不能回答这么多问题。请,请。 |
[29:13] | And our team and company has been put into administration. | 我们的团队和公司已经进入了管理阶段。 |
[29:18] | Thank you very much. No further questions. | 非常感谢。任何进一步的问题。 |
[29:20] | -Nothing! That’s all. -Force India in administration, sir– | ——没有!这是所有。-印度力量管理人,长官 |
[29:23] | Control of the company sits with ourselves as administrators | 公司的控制权掌握在我们作为管理者的手中 |
[29:27] | whilst we try and find a solution that gives you a future | 同时,我们努力寻找一个解决方案,给你一个未来 |
[29:32] | with new owners or new investment. | 与新业主或新投资。 |
[29:34] | I am not going to answer any questions. I’ve been advised not to. | 我不打算回答任何问题。有人劝我不要这么做。 |
[29:39] | [man] I know that probably the most pressing thing | 我知道这可能是最紧迫的事情 |
[29:42] | that everyone will be wanting to know is, are you going to get paid on Wednesday? | 每个人都想知道的是,你星期三能拿到工资吗? |
[29:46] | And the answer to that is, yes. | 答案是肯定的。 |
[29:55] | [Ocon] When I heard the news that Vijay left, | 当我听到维杰离开的消息时, |
[29:58] | of course it was difficult, you know, | 当然很难,你知道, |
[30:01] | because I’m– Vijay, I was very close to him. | 因为我,维杰,我和他很亲密。 |
[30:04] | [Mallya] Thank you very much. | [马尔雅]非常感谢。 |
[30:05] | [Ocon] It’s been one of the people | [奥孔]这是其中的一个人 |
[30:08] | that picked me up in Force India, basically in the beginning. | 这让我在刚开始进入印度力量的时候就得到支持和熟悉。 |
[30:10] | -I got myself one in my house. -Oh, you practice now? | 我在家里也买了一个。-你现在练习吗? |
[30:13] | Yeah. Yeah. Yes. | 是的。是的。是的。 |
[30:14] | [Ocon] He had always been very nice to me, | 他一直对我很好, |
[30:16] | and he used to send me a message, you know, before the race. | 你知道,他在比赛前经常给我发信息。 |
[30:19] | “Yeah, Esteban, score points there. Good luck, and I’m cheering for you.” | “是的,埃斯特班,在那里得分。祝你好运,我为你加油。” |
[30:23] | And I will miss him definitely. | 我一定会想念他的。 |
[30:25] | I will miss that passion for the sport, but I think everyone in F1 | 我会想念那种对运动的激情,但我想F1的每一个人 |
[30:29] | wants Force India to keep racing. | 想要印度力量继续比赛。 |
[30:32] | The problem is that the last two teams that this happened, they disappeared. | 问题是前两支球队都消失了。 |
[30:40] | [Croft] Force India, that’s the big story. | 克罗夫特:印度力量,这才是大事。 |
[30:43] | Could the team rise from the ashes with Lawrence Stroll as the new boss | 有了新老板 劳伦斯 斯特罗尔,这个团队还能东山再起吗 |
[30:46] | and his son as their driver? | 他的儿子是他们的车手? |
[30:48] | [Lance] I’m going into the family business. | 兰斯:我要进入家族企业。 |
[30:50] | [reporter] Who’s going to be out of a seat for next season? Perez or Ocon? | (记者)下一季谁会没有座位?佩雷斯还是奥孔 ? |
[30:53] | If you do a strong job on the team, they can’t skip you. | 如果你在团队中表现出色,他们就不会忽略你。 |
[30:57] | [Croft] Into the wall goes Esteban Ocon! | [克罗夫特]埃斯特班·奥康撞到墙上去了! |