时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Netflix are a real bunch of cunts, aren’t they? | Netflix真是一帮贱人啊 不是吗? |
[00:12] | I would love for them to play that. | 我真想他们把这段播出去 |
[00:15] | They’re not gonna play that. | 他们不会的 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:20] | All right, let me get a coffee. | 好的 我去买杯咖啡 |
[00:21] | – I’m gonna do a bit of a squat. -What do you want, an espresso? | 我得上个厕所 你要什么 浓缩咖啡? |
[00:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:28] | Last year, I took a gamble and switched teams. | 去年 我赌了一把 换了车队 |
[00:39] | Everyone was like, “Why are you leaving Red Bull?” | 所有人都在问 “你为什么要离开红牛?” |
[00:42] | A lot of people asking questions. | 很多人都在问问题 -你知道那种表达吗? |
[00:43] | – You know that expression– -Go fuck yourself. That one? | -噢 去你妈的 (采取行动) |
[00:53] | Obviously, I spoke to a few teams. | 显然 我跟好几支车队都谈过 |
[00:57] | There was definitely talks with McLaren. | 其中当然包括迈凯伦 |
[01:01] | Fucking stupid. | 真他妈蠢 |
[01:02] | Unbelievable. | 太离谱了 |
[01:04] | But I guess the truth is | 但我想现实是 |
[01:05] | I hadn’t seen enough to convince me that it was gonna get better. | 我没有看到足够证据 让我相信情况会有好转 |
[01:14] | With Renault, I saw the momentum they’ve had since 2016. | 而我能看到雷诺车队 自2016年以来的势头 |
[01:18] | And they’ve had a really strong 2018. | 2018年的表现也很强悍 |
[01:20] | That was a big attraction for me. | 这对我很有吸引力 |
[01:24] | I looked at their plan | 当所有的选择 |
[01:25] | and when I kind of had everything on the table in front of me, | 都摆在我面前时 我看着雷诺的计划 |
[01:29] | the Renault one encouraged me and convinced me more. | 他们的计划更能鼓励我 更让我信服 |
[01:38] | I took a chance. | 我赌了一把 |
[01:40] | But also, they made a big gamble signing me. | 同时 他们签下我也是很大的赌博 剧名:两强相争 (西班牙马略卡岛) |
[02:19] | Carlos, would you like some ham? | 卡洛斯 来点火腿吗? |
[02:24] | Do we all want gazpacho? | 所有人都要凉菜汤吗? |
[02:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:28] | -Would anyone like wine? – I want some. | -谁要喝酒? -我来一点 |
[02:37] | I’ve been coming to Mallorca since I’m zero years old. | 我从零岁大时就来过马略卡岛了 |
[02:41] | How awesome. | 真棒 (卡洛斯塞恩斯 F1车手) |
[02:46] | It’s very Spanish way just to spend summer break | 这是非常西班牙的度暑假方式 |
[02:49] | with your cousins, with your uncles, grandparents, your sisters, your family. | 跟你的姑表亲 叔辈 祖父母 姐妹 还有你的家人一起 |
[02:57] | Here, everyone is totally relaxed. | 在这里 所有人都完全放松了 |
[03:01] | It’s very good, folks. | 非常美味 各位 |
[03:03] | -How do you like it, Auntie Carmen? -Very good. | 你喜欢吗 卡门婶婶? 非常好 |
[03:06] | It’s definitely very good. | 这当然非常好 |
[03:10] | Every professional athlete needs their own time, | 每个职业运动员都需要自己的时间 |
[03:14] | where you can actually relax a bit and disconnect from the outside world, | 用来真正地休息一下 并且切断和外部世界的联系 |
[03:19] | and work, basically. | 基本上就是和工作断开 |
[03:22] | But 2018 summer was a bit different. | 但2018年的夏天有点不同 |
[03:28] | Come on! | 加油 |
[03:32] | 2018 was a bit of a weird season for Carlos ’cause he… | 对卡洛斯来说 |
[03:36] | drove for Renault. | 2018赛季有点怪异 因为他在为雷诺效力 |
[03:38] | By June, July, all the silly season starts with a driver’s market. | 到了六七月 愚蠢的车手转会季开始了 |
[03:43] | And the knock-on effects of Ricciardo moving to Renault | 里卡多转投雷诺的连锁效应 |
[03:46] | mean Carlos Sainz will lose his seat. | 也就意味着卡洛斯塞恩斯 会失去自己的席位 |
[03:49] | – See ya. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[03:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:57] | We got a call from Cyril saying, “Look, we just signed Ricciardo. | 我们接到了西里尔的电话 “听我说 我们签下了里卡多 |
[04:00] | That leaves you out of the team.” | 所以你要离开车队了” |
[04:04] | Where do we find more fish? | 哪里的鱼更多? |
[04:06] | In or out of the platform? | 平台里面还是外面? |
[04:08] | I think the inside area. | 我想是里面吧 |
[04:10] | I was hurt that the Renault car that I had been driving that year, | 我很受伤 我那年驾驶的雷诺赛车 |
[04:15] | it was so easily taken by someone else. | 这么轻易就被人夺走了 |
[04:17] | We didn’t really know what was gonna happen in the future. | 我们真不知道接下来会怎么样 |
[04:20] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:23] | My main scare was not staying in Renault, | 我最大的恐惧 |
[04:26] | it was staying in Formula 1. | 并不是不能留在雷诺 而是不能留在一级方程式 |
[04:37] | For me, it was 100% like, | 对我来说 这是绝对的 |
[04:38] | “I need to have a seat. I will have a seat.” | “我需要一个席位 我得有一个席位” |
[04:44] | It was quite intense ’cause we were always on the phone, | 那时很紧张 因为我们一直在打电话 |
[04:47] | always on the email, speaking to all the teams. | 一直在发邮件 跟所有的车队谈 |
[04:54] | I’m not going to fail. | 我不会失败 |
[04:58] | But then, suddenly, things started to fall in place. | 但突然之间 一切都开始落实到位了 |
[05:02] | Why not take the challenge and go for it? | 为什么不接受挑战努力争取呢? |
[05:16] | Well done. | 哇 干得好 |
[05:18] | Great. Now we have one. | 太棒了 现在有收获了 |
[05:21] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 (迈凯伦车队内部赛车发布) |
[05:27] | Big thanks to the new driver line-up for McLaren. | 多谢迈凯伦的新车手阵容 |
[05:33] | It’s a great honor to be here. | 非常荣幸能来这里 |
[05:35] | It’s something special, so I really want to thank everyone. | 这非常特殊 我很想要感谢所有人 |
[05:42] | We got to know Carlos moved very quick | 我们知道卡洛斯是个很快的车手 |
[05:44] | and very happy to have him as a McLaren Grand Prix driver. | 我很高兴能让他为迈凯伦车队效力 |
[05:48] | Everyone in here works unbelievably hard. | 这里的每个人都异常努力 |
[05:52] | Everyone has contributed to this race car. | 每个人都对这辆赛车有所贡献 |
[05:54] | Collectively, us, as a group, we’re gonna all get back to where | 我们作为一个集体 将会回到我们应该占据 |
[05:58] | I know we should be, can be, and have been. | 能够占据 并且也占据过的位置上 |
[06:01] | And I hope to do it soon. | 希望能很快实现 |
[06:06] | 2018, I don’t think we designed a very good race car. | 2018年 我想我们没有设计出 非常好的赛车 |
[06:12] | We are out of the points. | 我们拿不到积分了 |
[06:14] | So, by the end of the year, | 所以 到了年底 |
[06:15] | we were about the eighth, ninth quickest team. | 我们的排名掉了第八九位 |
[06:18] | Fucking stupid. | 真他妈蠢 |
[06:20] | Not another problem for McLaren! | 迈凯伦又出问题了 |
[06:28] | We wouldn’t have put Carlos in our race car | 如果我们不觉得卡洛斯速度极快 |
[06:30] | if we didn’t think he was extremely fast. | 也就不会让他来开我们的赛车 |
[06:32] | So, even though he was only 24 years old, he’s done a lot of Grand Prix, | 尽管他只有24岁 但他已经参加过很多次大奖赛 |
[06:36] | and so he’s got a great blend of youth and aggression, | 所以他很好地混合了年轻 进攻性 |
[06:40] | but yet, you know, mature. | 还有成熟 |
[06:42] | That’s what we really need to get back to winning races. | 我们想要赢得比赛 也正需要这些 |
[06:48] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 |
[06:50] | Where are we going? Down or are we walkin’ around? | 伙计们 我们去哪里?下去还是走走? |
[06:52] | – Straight down. – Straight around? | -直接下去 -直接走走? |
[06:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:58] | What did you guys do in the Renault launch last year? | 雷诺去年发布会时 你们做了啥? |
[07:03] | It was nothing special. | 没什么特别的 |
[07:05] | Nothing too… | 没什么太… |
[07:06] | Not what you expect? | |
[07:08] | To be honest, no. | 老实说 没有 |
[07:09] | -Not as much… -No. | -没有那么… -没有 |
[07:11] | …fanfare? | 大张旗鼓? |
[07:12] | Definitely not. | 肯定没有 |
[07:18] | -Looks good. -It looks really good. | -看着不错 -非常不错 |
[07:20] | Get me one of those. I’ll take two! | 这个给我一辆 那个我要两辆 |
[07:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | It’s year by year? | 是按年排的? |
[07:25] | Yeah, by year, yeah. | 是的 按年 |
[07:28] | It’s unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[07:30] | The first time I went there, | 我第一次去的时候 |
[07:32] | the first thing that came to mind was how these guys cannot be winning. | 想到的第一件事就是 这些人怎么会赢不了 |
[07:35] | McLaren last year, they had probably one of their worst seasons in Formula 1, | 去年对迈凯伦来说 如果不是最糟糕的F1赛季 |
[07:40] | if not the worst. | 也是最糟糕的之一了 |
[07:42] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[07:48] | Shall I practice my entrance like yesterday? | 我应该像昨天那样练习入场吗? |
[07:50] | The Ronaldo one? | 罗纳尔多那套? |
[07:52] | Do the run and jump. | 用跑和跳的 |
[07:54] | There’s the car. | 车就在这里 |
[07:56] | Our goals for 2019 have to be to take a step forward. | 我们2019年的目标 必须是要前进一步 |
[08:00] | We had to make a lot of changes, which we did. | 我们不得不做出大量改变 我们也做了 |
[08:02] | You know, now we’ve got two great drivers in Carlos Sainz and Lando Norris. | 我们现在有两位非常棒的车手 卡洛斯塞恩斯和兰多诺里斯 |
[08:07] | And he gets along with Lando very well. | 他和兰多很合得来 |
[08:10] | They’re very competitive with each other, but in a healthy way. | 他们相互之间竞争激烈 但是以一种健康的方式 |
[08:13] | High-five everyone, please. | 请和所有人击掌 |
[08:15] | -Please high-five everyone. – Imagine if I get left hanging. | -请和所有人击掌 -想象一下如果没人响应 |
[08:17] | -Mic check. -That would be a good start | -麦克风检查 -那真是 |
[08:18] | to our season together. | 我们这赛季的好开端了 |
[08:20] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[08:23] | My heart has started beating. | 我的心跳开始加速了 |
[08:24] | Shall we do a picture? | 我们要拍个照吗? |
[08:26] | It’s a big risk for Carlos, moving to McLaren… | 卡洛斯转投迈凯伦风险很大 |
[08:29] | and not just because of McLaren’s recent troubles. | 并不仅仅是因为迈凯伦最近的麻烦 |
[08:32] | If he can rebuild that team, | 如果他能重振车队 |
[08:35] | I think it would do his reputation good. | 那对他的声誉好处非常多 |
[08:38] | But if it doesn’t work out for him, | 但要是他未能取得成功 |
[08:41] | he could get buried by the entire experience. | 他就会被这整段经历埋葬 |
[08:45] | Ready in 30 seconds. | 30秒后准备就绪 |
[08:46] | You always have doubts. | 你一直都会有疑惑 |
[08:48] | You wonder, “Well, what if McLaren are still 17th, 16th fastest? | 你会想知道 “要是迈凯伦 依然是第16 第17怎么办? |
[08:52] | What’s gonna happen with me?” | 我会怎么样?” |
[08:54] | People are gonna start forgetting about me. | 人们会开始遗忘我 |
[08:57] | Ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[08:59] | seven… | 七 |
[09:01] | But for me, a new year is a new start. | 但对我来说 新的一年是新的开始 |
[09:03] | Then really try to forget about the doubts. | 我很努力想要忘记这些疑惑 |
[09:24] | On the shores of the Caspian Sea | 在里海之滨 |
[09:27] | are the streets of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan | 阿塞拜疆首都巴库的街道上 |
[09:30] | and round four of the Formula 1 World Championship of 2019. | 将会举行2019年世界一级方程式 竞标赛的第四轮比赛 |
[09:38] | I’m trying to smile. | 我在努力微笑 |
[09:40] | Show positivity. | 展现积极性 |
[09:42] | – Radiate positivity. -Radiate positivity. | -流露积极性 -流露积极性 |
[09:45] | Well, I think, you know, Carlos’s first couple of races, | 我觉得卡洛斯的头几场比赛 |
[09:48] | he’s had… bad luck. | 运气不太好 |
[09:49] | The results have been a mixed bag. | 成绩有好有坏 |
[09:54] | Tonight, we’ll be celebrating, 100%. | 今晚我们肯定会庆祝 百分百确定 |
[09:58] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[10:03] | Nothing happened. | 没事 |
[10:06] | If you get a podium, will you jump in? | 如果你登上领奖台了 你会跳水吗? |
[10:07] | If I get a podium, I don’t know what I’d do. | 如果我登上了领奖台 我不知道我想做什么 哥们 |
[10:11] | Actually, it’s time to turn things around, | 是时候扭转局面了 |
[10:14] | even if it hasn’t been my fault, | 尽管我知道这不是我的错 |
[10:15] | just make it happen, you know, just whatever I need to do, just do it. | 但为了能成功 不管需要我做什么 我都会做 |
[10:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:22] | Which way is it? | 走哪边? |
[10:25] | Daniel! Whoo! | 丹尼尔 |
[10:28] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[10:30] | I love coming here. | 我喜欢来这里 |
[10:30] | Thank you! | 非常感谢 |
[10:32] | Baku is a high-speed street circuit. | 巴库是一条高速街道赛道 |
[10:35] | Danny Ricciardo! | 丹尼尔里卡多 |
[10:39] | This track creates just amazing racing. It’s so intense. | 这条赛道制造出了非常棒的比赛 非常紧张 |
[10:43] | But, really, with Renault, | 但是转投雷诺车队之后 |
[10:46] | so far in the season, we haven’t achieved what we wanted to. | 本赛季到目前 我们并未获得期待的成绩 |
[10:56] | This season has been probably the most challenging… | 本赛季可能是我生涯中到目前为止 |
[11:01] | experience in my career so far. | 最具挑战性的经历 |
[11:06] | And Daniel Ricciardo, losing his front wing going into turn one. | 丹尼尔里卡多在一号弯失去了前鼻翼 |
[11:09] | Everything just cut out. | 一切都被切断了 |
[11:11] | Every single race weekend, something happened to us | 每个比赛周末 总会有事发生 |
[11:14] | which had a negative impact on the results. | 为成绩带来负面影响 |
[11:19] | Daniel Ricciardo’s Renault career hasn’t started that well, has it? | 丹尼尔里卡多的雷诺生涯 开始得并不顺利 不是吗? |
[11:25] | -Pidges? -Do your pidges and your thoracics. | -鸽式? -做鸽式和胸式 |
[11:28] | First couple of races this season were, you know… | 本赛季初的几场比赛 |
[11:32] | not the way I wanted to start, you know, my account with Renault. | 并不是我想要的… 开始为雷诺效力的方式 |
[11:43] | Get some speed. Get into appropriate intensity. | 加点速 进入适当的强度 |
[11:46] | Nice, mate. | 很好 哥们 |
[11:47] | Moving teams is always tricky, | 换车队一直都挺棘手 |
[11:50] | particularly when they’ve spent so much of their career in one place. | 特别是他们生涯中的大部分 都用在了一个地方 |
[11:55] | I think Daniel knew that moving to Renault would prove to be a challenge. | 我想丹尼尔知道转投雷诺 将会被证明是一个挑战 |
[12:00] | But I don’t think he anticipated | 但我觉得他不会预计到 |
[12:03] | these early races would be as hard as they’ve been. | 初期的比赛会如此艰难 (周六 排位赛) |
[12:08] | It’s time for Qualifying. | 排位赛开始了 |
[12:10] | An hour of flat-out driving on the streets of Baku. | 在巴库街头的一小时极速狂飙 |
[12:25] | Okay, at the moment, you’re clear from traffic behind. | 好的 目前后方无车 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:39] | This is it. He’s got one lap to shine. | 就是现在 他有一圈的机会来发挥 |
[12:53] | How’re we looking? | 情况如何? |
[12:56] | You’re currently P11, five hundredths from Norris. | 你目前第11位 差诺里斯0.05秒 |
[13:04] | I’m still not there yet with this car. | 我还没有完全掌握这辆车 |
[13:07] | Everything is different to the Red Bull. | 一切都和红牛不一样 |
[13:09] | The brakes, the throttle, the feeling on the pedal. | 刹车 油门 踏板的感觉 |
[13:13] | It’s everything. | 一切 |
[13:15] | All that being said, it’s still a race car. | 话虽如此 这依然是一辆赛车 |
[13:23] | You can drive it, still nearly with your eyes closed. | 依然是闭着眼睛都能开的 |
[13:27] | But to drive it on the limit | 但要逼到极限 |
[13:29] | and to really gel with and understand the car, | 要真正掌握和理解这辆车 |
[13:32] | that then takes a bit more time. | 也还需要一点时间 |
[13:38] | Ricciardo crosses the line. | 里卡多冲线 |
[13:41] | And it says 12th fastest. | 排名第12 |
[13:44] | Slowest of the 12 drivers that we have had so far. | 在目前上场的12位车手中最慢 |
[13:47] | You’re P12. | 你排第12 |
[13:50] | Sorry, I lost the rear quite early in the lap. | 是的 抱歉 很早的时候 我就失去了后轮抓地力 |
[13:55] | Ricciardo doesn’t seem as confident on the brakes of a Renault yet | 里卡多在开雷诺时的刹车 |
[13:58] | as he did in a Red Bull. | 并没有他在开红牛时那么自信 |
[14:05] | Daniel Ricciardo’s one of the best drivers in Formula 1 | 丹尼尔里卡多是F1中最好的车手之一 |
[14:08] | and a proven race-winner. | 也是久经考验的比赛胜利者 |
[14:10] | But that’s not a silver bullet | 但这也拯救不了 |
[14:11] | for a car that in and of itself doesn’t have the capability of winning races. | 一辆本身就没有能力 赢得比赛的车 |
[14:17] | I still know I can get a lot more out of it. | 我依然觉得我还能压榨出更多潜力 |
[14:20] | There’s still some areas I can improve on. | 还有一些地方我可以改善 |
[14:23] | For sure. | 毫无疑问 |
[14:29] | Here’s Carlos Sainz, | 卡洛斯塞恩斯来了 |
[14:31] | still yet to score a point for McLaren so far this season | 他在本赛季 还未能为迈凯伦获得积分 |
[14:35] | and looking a bit on the back foot coming into this qualifying session. | 在这场排位赛中的情况也不是很有利 |
[14:41] | I think it’s one of those situations in this sport | 我觉得这就是 这项运动中的常见情况之一 |
[14:43] | where you’re comfortable, you’re feeling great at the wheel, | 你觉得很舒适 方向盘的手感也非常棒 |
[14:47] | but there’s just one final thing, which is a result. | 但就还缺最后一样东西 那就是结果 |
[14:51] | Okay, Carlos, you are currently P12. | 好的 卡洛斯 你目前排第12 |
[14:54] | It’s not a good lap. | 这圈不行 |
[14:58] | Even though we knew Carlos was very quick, | 尽管我们知道卡洛斯非常快 |
[15:00] | anytime a new driver gets into your car, they need to prove themselves. | 我觉得每当有新车手开上你的车 他们都需要证明自己 |
[15:12] | Okay, mate, we finished P11. | 好的 结果是第11 |
[15:19] | For fuck’s sake. | 真他妈的 |
[15:23] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[15:25] | So frustrating. | 太沮丧了 |
[15:26] | It’s so fucking frustrating. | 太他妈沮丧了 |
[15:33] | You know, some drivers move to teams and they excel, | 有些车手换了车队能实现超越 |
[15:37] | and then you see them sometimes move to teams | 有些车手换了车队 |
[15:38] | and then fall short of expectations. | 却达不到期待 |
[15:42] | Bad luck, man. Shit. | 运气不好 哥们 该死 |
[15:52] | – Thank you. – Thanks. No worries. | -谢谢 -谢谢 别担心 |
[15:55] | Ricciardo, I thought that was not… | 里卡多 我觉得… |
[15:57] | I think that qualifying session was not good. | 你排位赛的表现并不好 |
[16:01] | Yeah, you should’ve thrown some banana peels at my rivals. | 是啊 你应该朝我的对手扔香蕉皮的 |
[16:05] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[16:07] | Totally. | 没错 |
[16:17] | It’s nearly a year since I had a podium. | 我已经有一年没登上过领奖台了 |
[16:19] | And it feels like it’s been a while. | 感觉已经好久了 |
[16:24] | I felt like my best was good enough for 12th place. | 我觉得我最多也只能拿到第12 |
[16:28] | It’s obviously not where we wanna be, but Baku is crazy. | 这显然不是我们想要的 |
[16:32] | Anything can happen. | 但巴库很疯狂 任何事都可能发生 |
[16:35] | I’ve had massive highs and lows here. | 我在这里有过巨大的高潮和低潮 |
[16:41] | 2018 was one of the big kind of controversial moments of that season. | 2018年在这里发生了 赛季中最有争议的事件之一 |
[16:48] | 2017, I won the race. | 2017年 我赢得了比赛 |
[16:51] | So, I’ve certainly had all sorts of emotions here. | 所以我当然对这里有各种情感 |
[16:58] | Hopefully my experience pays off tomorrow. | 希望我的经验在明天能带来回报 (周日 正赛) (里卡多车载镜头) |
[17:13] | Daniel Ricciardo, he is the lead Renault now | 丹尼尔里卡多在两辆雷诺中领先 |
[17:15] | and having a better day of it. | 他今天的情况要好得多 |
[17:23] | Yes. | 好的 |
[17:24] | Nice job. | 好的 干得好 |
[17:26] | P10. | 第10位 快啊 |
[17:31] | Now here comes one McLaren on another, Carlos Sainz on Lando Norris. | 现在是两辆迈凯伦的对决 塞恩斯对诺里斯 |
[17:37] | Sainz is now the lead McLaren. | 塞恩斯领先了 |
[17:42] | Pace is looking very strong. | 速度看起来非常好 |
[17:44] | Get Magnussen out. | 我们去追马格努森 |
[17:51] | Nice one, mate. | 干得好 伙计 |
[17:52] | Okay, next car on the road is Kvyat. | 好的 下一个是科维亚特 |
[17:54] | 3.5 ahead. | 领先3.5秒 |
[17:57] | Daniel Ricciardo has got himself up to eighth. | 丹尼尔里卡多爬到了第8位 |
[18:03] | Four tenths quicker than Kvyat ahead. | 你比前面的科维亚特快0.4秒 |
[18:10] | You gained nine tenths on Kvyat that last lap. | 上一圈你把与科维亚特的差距 缩小了0.9秒 |
[18:14] | You have overtake available. | 好的 你有机会超车了 |
[18:15] | And you get DRS on Kvyat now. | 你现在可以对他使用可变尾翼 |
[18:18] | Understood. | 明白 |
[18:22] | Here comes Ricciardo, king of the late brakers. | 晚刹车之王里卡多来了 |
[18:24] | Can he do it to Kvyat? | 他能超过科维亚特吗? |
[18:28] | No! He’s off! | 不 |
[18:32] | No. | 他冲出去了 |
[18:34] | This is costing him a lot of time. | 这会消耗他很多时间 |
[18:40] | And he’s– Oh! | 他还… 噢 |
[18:42] | He’s just reversed into Kvyat. | 他倒车撞上了科维亚特 |
[18:45] | Things go from bad to worse for the unlucky Renault team. | 不走运的雷诺车队情况继续恶化 |
[18:50] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[19:01] | Something feels loose. | 感觉有东西松了 |
[19:02] | I’m gonna box. | 我要进站 |
[19:04] | Ricciardo’s gonna have to retire, I think, from this race. | 我想里卡多得要退赛了 |
[19:14] | Switching off. Switching off, please. | 请熄火 |
[19:19] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[19:30] | Okay, Carlos, that’s Grosjean in front. | 好的 卡洛斯 前面是格罗斯让 |
[19:39] | So, Carlos, this is good so far. This is good. | 卡洛斯 目前情况不错 |
[19:41] | You’re P7, there’s two laps to go. | 你排第7 还有两圈 |
[19:51] | And this will be the last lap. | 这是最后一圈了 |
[19:58] | That’s the chequered flag. Well done. P7. | 出格子旗了 干得好 第7名 |
[20:00] | Come on, boys! Yes! | 干得好 伙计们 太好了 |
[20:03] | Finally off the mark. | 终于出成绩了 |
[20:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:07] | -About time. -About fucking time. | -也是时候了 -也是时候了 |
[20:10] | Long time. | 也是时候了 |
[20:12] | First points of the year for him. | 他今年第一次拿分 |
[20:16] | Seventh was a good result. | 第7是个不错的结果 |
[20:17] | Yeah, the feeling was a bit of relief. | 是的 感觉松了一口气 |
[20:19] | Solid, man, very solid. | 非常好 |
[20:21] | Yeah. It always felt like a long time coming. | 感觉等待了很久 |
[20:24] | That was good, better. | 不错 比以前好 |
[20:25] | Needed that. | 我们需要这个 |
[20:26] | Good work, guys. | 干得好 各位 |
[20:29] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[20:30] | Baku was exactly what I needed. | 巴库正是我需要的 |
[20:32] | A bit of a good result, you know, to get my system going. | 一点好成绩 让我继续前进 |
[20:36] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[20:38] | And a bit of a relief that… | 也松了一口气 |
[20:40] | “Bad luck” you call it? | 你说是“不走运”? |
[20:41] | I call it “things not going towards me” ended there. | 我说是“事情没有向着我” 已经结束了 |
[20:50] | Unlucky, mate. | 不走运 哥们 |
[20:55] | Obviously, I feel embarrassed and I feel like an idiot. | 显然我感觉很尴尬 感觉像个白痴 |
[20:59] | I felt like I had a bit of a responsibility | 我感觉我有些责任 |
[21:02] | to give everyone a smile Sunday night. | 让所有人在周日晚上能笑出来 |
[21:04] | And it just turned into shit, basically. | 而这基本上全完蛋了 |
[21:11] | I’m feeling like the smallest guy in the whole of F1, so, yeah. | 我感觉我变成了 全F1最渺小的人 是的 |
[21:22] | To be honest, as soon as I went off, I just was like, “Reverse!” | 老实说 我一冲出去 就想着“快倒车” |
[21:28] | Do a circle, no? | 掉个头不行? |
[21:30] | No, I didn’t see him. | 不行 我没看到他 |
[21:31] | I didn’t think… | 我没有去想 |
[21:36] | I think he gave himself just one lap to overtake him | 我想他只给了自己 一圈的机会去超过他 |
[21:39] | and made a bit of a brave maneuver, which didn’t work. | 做出了勇猛的动作 但却没成功 |
[21:45] | So, frankly, it was another embarrassing moment for Daniel, | 所以 坦白说 这是丹尼尔的又一个尴尬时刻 |
[21:47] | but for the whole team. | 对全车队也是 (美国洛杉矶 ) |
[22:06] | This sport definitely still has the ability to rip your heart out | 这项运动的确依然拥有 |
[22:10] | from one day to the next. | 每天都伤透你心的能力 |
[22:12] | And this year, it has for me. | 而今年 这发生到了我身上 |
[22:16] | Living with your mistakes, that’s a tough one. | 背负着犯下的错误生活 真的好艰难 |
[22:19] | That’s why you’ve sometimes got to look at it | 所以有时你才需要 |
[22:21] | from a different perspective. | 换个角度来看 |
[22:23] | That’s why I choose to come here, | 所以我才选择来这里 |
[22:25] | spend some time staring at palm trees and blue skies to reset my focus. | 花点时间凝视棕榈树和蓝天 来重设我的焦点 |
[22:30] | It’s like 33 degrees today, so get some sun, play a bit of basketball. | 今天有33度 晒晒太阳 打打篮球 |
[22:36] | The basketball’s in here, right? | 这里篮球很盛行吧? |
[22:44] | How’s your game gonna be today? | 你今天的比赛会怎样? |
[22:46] | I don’t know, mate. This would start me off strong. | 我不知道 哥们 |
[22:51] | -Shit! | 这会让我开个好头 靠! |
[22:54] | He’s on today. | 他今天好旺 |
[23:02] | With Michael, we have a good relationship. | 我和迈克尔关系很好 |
[23:05] | Kobe. | 科比 |
[23:07] | Trainer, performance coach, whatever the title is. | 训练师 体能教练 不管头衔是什么 |
[23:12] | -Sink that long one. | 远投一个 |
[23:14] | I’ll go a bit closer. Try to get my confidence up. | 我会靠近一点 把信心建立起来 |
[23:16] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[23:17] | It’s definitely not just physical training, you know? | 这肯定不止是体能训练 |
[23:19] | And you need a friend because we travel so much together. | 你需要一个朋友 因为我们得一起到处奔波 |
[23:22] | Someone you can really open up to, | 一个让你真正敞开心扉的人 |
[23:24] | someone who’s happy to hear my shit after a long week. | 一个能在你经历了艰难的一周过后 乐意听你的破事的人 |
[23:30] | Feed me. | 传给我 |
[23:31] | We met, I think, when we were around 11 years old. | 我们应该是11岁左右认识的 |
[23:36] | And we’ve been friends ever since. | 那之后我们就一直是朋友 |
[23:38] | Let’s go do a bit of a stretch. | 我们去拉伸一下 |
[23:40] | See if you can touch. | 看你能不能碰到 |
[23:42] | Just forget the camel toe here. | 请忽略这里的骆驼趾 |
[23:45] | Daniel is obviously a joker. | 丹尼尔显然很爱开玩笑 |
[23:46] | -You’re way off. You’re touching nothing. -I can feel something on my bum. | -差远了 你没碰到 -我能感觉屁股上有东西 |
[23:49] | Yeah, it’s not the ground. | 是啊 没着地 |
[23:51] | But there also is Daniel Ricciardo, the racer. | 但他同时也是一位车手 |
[23:55] | He is definitely a serious competitor. | 他绝对是一位强大的竞争对手 |
[23:58] | Loosen up those hips. | 放松髋关节 |
[24:00] | It’s extremely important to be in the right head space | 在进入赛车时拥有正确的心态 |
[24:02] | when you jump in that car, so the psychological factor’s huge. | 是极端重要的 心理因素影响巨大 |
[24:05] | It makes a big difference come race day, for sure. | 能在比赛日造成巨大的不同 |
[24:10] | The whole Red Bull thing, I discussed the move with Michael. | 离开红牛这事 我和迈克尔讨论过换车队的事 |
[24:13] | The choice, looking at McLaren, | 选择 考虑迈凯伦 |
[24:16] | and I’m not bitter towards, you know, McLaren for doing well | 我并不讨厌这个车队 迈凯伦表现很不错 |
[24:19] | because it was my decision. | 因为这是我的决定 |
[24:21] | McLaren look quick, mate. | 迈凯伦看起来很快 哥们 |
[24:23] | Carlos is just… | 卡洛斯… |
[24:24] | He’s been good. | 他表现也不错 |
[24:26] | Cheers, cunt. | 谢谢 贱人 |
[24:28] | I feel like we’ve been quite unlucky, but it is what it is. | 我觉得我们很不走运 但现实就是这样 |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:32] | Yes, I’m angry at myself, ’cause I’m always like, “I can do better.” | 是的 我对自己不满 因为我老是说 “我能做得更好” |
[24:36] | Mate, there’s no point dwelling on it. | 这么念叨没意义的 |
[24:38] | I think your attitude’s been good, mate. | 我觉得你的态度很好 |
[24:40] | You’ve just been fierce, you’ve been competitive. | 你很凶猛 很有竞争力 |
[24:42] | Take it as it is and just keep working, keep building. | 保持下去 继续努力 继续积累 |
[24:46] | Try to build some more points in Barcelona. | 努力在巴塞罗那多拿点分 |
[24:48] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[24:49] | I know it’s not gonna last. | 我知道坏运气不会长久 |
[24:51] | Yeah. | (英国萨里郡) |
[24:59] | – There he is. – Good morning. | -他来了 -早上好 |
[25:01] | All right, mate? How are you? All good? | 好的 哥们?你好吗?一切都好? |
[25:02] | – Good. You? -Yeah, good. | -很好 你呢? -是的 很好 |
[25:04] | Is the bell still not working or are you just ignoring me? | 门铃还是坏的? 还是你只是不想搭理我? |
[25:09] | It’s going to rain, yeah? | 要下雨了 是吧? |
[25:11] | It could rain. | 有可能 |
[25:12] | It’s pretty much been doing that nonstop the last few days. | 过去几天都一直不停在下雨 |
[25:14] | -When is Sam coming? -Welcome to the UK. | -什么时候出太阳? -英国就是这样 |
[25:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:17] | Moving to the UK was… it was a bit of challenging myself. | 搬来英国 算是我给自己的一点挑战 |
[25:21] | It is probably the toughest of the things | 离开家人朋友和女友 |
[25:24] | to leave family, friends, girlfriend behind. | 可能是最艰难的事情了 |
[25:28] | We go for chicken fajitas? | 我们来做墨西哥烤鸡肉? |
[25:31] | It’s cold. | 好冷 |
[25:33] | I knew McLaren was gonna need me in the UK. | 我知道迈凯伦会需要我待在英国 |
[25:36] | We had a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多事情要做 |
[25:39] | Who is doing the guacamole? | 谁来做鳄梨酱? |
[25:40] | I’m doing the guacamole, mate. | 我来做 哥们 |
[25:42] | You know for guacamole, you need lime. | 你知道要做鳄梨酱 得需要酸橙 |
[25:43] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[25:45] | Where’s the fajita mix? It’s not here. | 烤肉调料在哪?这里没有 |
[25:48] | I’m gonna be depressed. | 我要郁闷了 |
[25:49] | It has to be here. | 肯定在这里啊 |
[25:51] | Excuse me, do you have special fajita sauce, El Paso style? | 对不起 你们这里有 埃尔帕索风味的特制烤肉酱吗? |
[25:55] | He’s really keen on. | 他特别喜欢 |
[25:56] | – Here we go, mate. -You have it? | -来吧 哥们 -找到了? |
[25:58] | I’m sorry to break this to you. They might only have their own brand. | 很抱歉告知你 他们可能只有自己品牌的 |
[26:01] | No. Then we need to go somewhere else. | 那我们就得去其他地方找了 |
[26:04] | Thank you very much. Nice to meet you. | -非常感谢 -很高兴见到你 |
[26:05] | And you. | 我也是 |
[26:08] | It’s not hard to find the car, is it? | 车子很好找 对吧? |
[26:11] | No. | 没错 |
[26:13] | Where does the shopping go? | 东西往哪放? |
[26:15] | Where is the fucking boot? | 尾箱在哪里? |
[26:17] | You must have a smaller bag, no? | 你肯定有个小点的袋子吧? |
[26:20] | You carry it. Come on. | 你提着 来吧 |
[26:23] | It’s my job, right? | 这是我的工作 对吧? |
[26:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[26:32] | – All right, mate? -Yeah, good, you? | -好的 哥们 你好吗? -很好 你呢? |
[26:35] | How many people are attending the performance review? | 有多少人要参加表现检讨? |
[26:38] | Many drivers have asked me, | 有很多车手问过我 |
[26:40] | “Why do you spend so much time in McLaren? Are you forced to go there?” | “你为什么要在迈凯伦那边 花那么多时间 你是被逼着去的吗?” |
[26:45] | The way I apply the brake pressure. | -我踩刹车的方式 |
[26:46] | Yes. | -好的 |
[26:47] | A little smooth application instead of being a bit more punchy. | 更加顺滑一些 而不是更猛力 |
[26:51] | People underestimate the relationship with the engineers, | 大家都低估了与工程师关系的重要性 |
[26:53] | how important it is. | |
[26:55] | Yeah, we’re going just now. | 是的 我们现在就去 |
[26:56] | Thank you, mate. | 多谢 哥们 |
[27:00] | It will show itself on track and then it will pay off. | 这会在赛道上表现出来 并且会获得回报 |
[27:05] | Hola. | 你好 |
[27:06] | -All right, mate? -All good? | -你好吗? -你还吗? |
[27:08] | -Good. -How’s it going? All right? | -很好 -怎么样?还好吗? |
[27:10] | Does that feel too tight? | 不觉得太紧? |
[27:12] | Monday to Fridays in the UK, I’m sleeping well, eating well, | 周一到周五在英国 我睡得好 吃得好 |
[27:18] | training, dieting and I need to focus a lot in that. | 训练 |
[27:24] | And again. | 节食 我需要专注于这些事情 |
[27:25] | As a coach, you’re trying to take them out of their comfort zone | 作为教练 你当然要把他们拉出舒适区 |
[27:29] | to basically ensure that when they need to get in the car, | 从而基本上确保 当他们需要进入赛车时 |
[27:31] | that they can perform at their best. | 他们能拿出最好表现 |
[27:33] | Carlos is always really looking at ways that he can improve himself. | 卡洛斯一直在寻找能提升自己的方式 |
[27:41] | That will give me the confidence to go to a Formula 1 track. | 我知道我比F1中任何人都更加努力 |
[27:44] | Slow it back down. | 慢下来 |
[27:46] | Knowing that I’m working more than anyone else in Formula 1. | 这会给我驶上F1赛道的信心 (西班牙巴塞罗那) |
[28:06] | In the battle for king of the midfield, | 在第二集团之王的争夺战中 |
[28:08] | McLaren now have a surprise lead over troubled Renault. | 迈凯伦意外超过了麻烦缠身的雷诺 |
[28:13] | – Get in the zone, mate. – Yep. | -进入状态 哥们 -好 |
[28:16] | You ready for a bit of a dogfight? | 准备好进行两强相争了吗? |
[28:17] | Good man, fuckin’… | 是的 没错 |
[28:18] | Good, man, fucking right. So am I. | 很好 没错 我也是 |
[28:21] | All right, let’s do it. | 好了 来吧 |
[28:28] | As far as, you know, our midfield battle goes, | 就第二集团的战况而言 |
[28:31] | Carlos has been a bit luckier at times. | 卡洛斯偶尔更走运一些 |
[28:35] | So, that creates a bit more tension in the rivalry. | 这也让竞争变得更紧张了一些 |
[28:39] | I put a lot into this | 我投入了很多 |
[28:41] | and I don’t travel around the world and work this hard | 我可不想在到处奔波 如此努力之后 |
[28:44] | to, you know, not see the chequered flag. | 却连格子旗都见不到 |
[28:49] | This is my moment to really go out, when those lights go out, | 等信号灯熄灭 就是我付出全力 |
[28:52] | and be as good as I can be. | 发挥出最佳水平的时刻 |
[28:56] | Let’s race hard. | 努力比赛吧 |
[28:57] | May the best man win. | 希望最棒的车手获胜 |
[29:01] | My period in Renault is totally closed | 我在雷诺的时代已经结束 |
[29:03] | and I don’t see that yellow car as my car and someone else driving it. | 我不再把黄色赛车看做自己的车 已经由其他人驾驶了 |
[29:09] | I want to prove to McLaren and Renault | 我想向迈凯伦和雷诺证明 |
[29:12] | that, of the midfield, I am the strongest driver. | 在第二集团 我是最强的车手 |
[29:16] | I don’t think anyone is better than me, but Daniel thinks he’s the best. | 我觉得没人比我更强 但丹尼尔觉得他才最强 |
[29:21] | We all think we are the best. | 我们都觉得自己最强 |
[29:25] | Out of all these battles that are happening here, | 在这里发生的所有大战中 |
[29:28] | I want to be on top. | 我想要登顶 |
[29:37] | Okay, Carlos, radio check. | 卡洛斯 无线电测试 |
[29:39] | Yeah, radio’s good. | 好 无线电正常 |
[29:41] | Copy, that’s loud and clear. | 收到 非常清楚 |
[29:44] | Radio check. Radio check. | 无线电测试 |
[29:46] | Let’s fucking have it, boys. | 让我们搞定这比赛 |
[29:49] | Let’s go for it, Daniel. | 来吧 丹尼尔 |
[29:52] | Ten seconds. | 还剩10秒 |
[30:09] | We’re racing in Barcelona. | 巴塞罗那的比赛开始了 |
[30:14] | Daniel Ricciardo off to a good start. | 丹尼尔里卡多的发车不错 |
[30:18] | Sainz keeping out of trouble into turn one. | 塞恩斯顺利进入一号弯 |
[30:31] | Good, Carlos. Good job. | 很好 卡洛斯 干得好 |
[30:32] | Pace is okay. Pace is okay. | 速度还行 |
[30:34] | Ricciardo looks quick. | 里卡多看起来很快 |
[30:35] | Keep him behind if you can. | 可以的话 别让他超车 |
[30:43] | Carlos is struggling on pace at the moment. | 卡洛斯目前的速度提不上去 |
[30:46] | Okay, they’ve definitely got more speed. | 好的 肯定还能再加速 |
[30:50] | Ricciardo trying to get past Carlos Sainz. | 里卡多试图超越卡洛斯塞恩斯 |
[31:00] | Sainz moves to the inside to cover off Ricciardo. | 塞恩斯切到内侧阻挡里卡多 |
[31:03] | He knew an attack was coming there. | 他知道进攻的方向 |
[31:07] | Good, Carlos, good job defending. | 很好 卡洛斯 防守得不错 |
[31:08] | Try and keep him behinid. | 设法挡住他 |
[31:09] | I’m trying. I’m trying. | 我在尝试 |
[31:16] | Gained nine tenths on Carlos in that last lap. | 上一圈把与卡洛斯的差距 缩小了0.9秒 |
[31:19] | So, overtake is available. | 所以有机会超车 |
[31:21] | Understood. | 明白 |
[31:27] | Ricciardo is squeezing everything out of the Renault now | 为了超过卡洛斯塞恩斯 |
[31:30] | to try and get past Carlos Sainz. | 里卡多正在压榨出 雷诺赛车的全部力量 |
[31:39] | That’s Ricciardo through! | 里卡多超车了 |
[31:41] | Fuck me. | 该死 |
[31:42] | Renault have overtaken McLaren. | 雷诺超过了迈凯伦 |
[31:46] | Nice one, mate. You’re doing a good job, mate. | 很好 干得不错 哥们 |
[31:49] | Okay. I’ll box this lap. | 好的 我这圈进站 |
[31:51] | Okay, understood. Boxing. | 好的 明白 进站 |
[31:53] | Box now. Box now. | 现在进站 |
[31:54] | Ugh. | |
[32:03] | We did it one behind each other. | 我们相互紧跟着进了站 |
[32:10] | And the first lap was gonna be all about trying to get past Daniel again. | 接下来的一圈 我都在尽力试图超过丹尼尔 |
[32:18] | Watch out for Sainz behind you. | 小心你身后的塞恩斯 |
[32:19] | He’s also just left the box. | 他也才刚出站 |
[32:22] | Understood. | 明白 |
[32:26] | Gap to Ricciardo now 1.9. This is good, Carlos. | 和里卡多的差距是1.9秒 很好 卡洛斯 |
[32:31] | Better than him, we’re in good shape now. | 比他快 我们的情况不错 |
[32:33] | That’s better. | 好点了 |
[32:34] | Renault is struggling. | 雷诺在挣扎 |
[32:36] | Right, let’s go and get him, Carlos. | 好了 我们去超过他 卡洛斯 |
[32:42] | Sainz in your DRS. | 塞恩斯对你用了可变尾翼 |
[32:50] | And the roles are reversed. | 角色互换了 |
[32:51] | Sainz back ahead of Daniel Ricciardo. | 塞恩斯再次领先里卡多 |
[32:53] | Come on! | 加油 |
[32:55] | Yes! | 来吧 |
[32:56] | Come on, boys! Yes! | 加油啊 太好了 |
[32:59] | He caught up to me so quickly. I really couldn’t do much else. | 他很快就追上了我 我真没什么办法 |
[33:03] | Okay, still a long way to go. Let’s stay focused. | 好的 比赛还长 保持专注 |
[33:06] | Must get back into a rhythm. | 必须要找回节奏 |
[33:09] | Good, Carlos, good job. | 很好 卡洛斯 干得好 |
[33:11] | That overtake move from Daniel gave us the confidence. | 超过丹尼尔给了我们信心 |
[33:14] | After that moment, I said, “Maybe we can attack a bit more.” | 在那之后 我说 “或许我们可以再进攻一下” |
[33:29] | Okay, Carlos, that’s Grosjean in front. | 好的 卡洛斯 前面是格罗斯让 |
[33:34] | Sainz is in the points, but hungry for more. | 塞恩斯已经能拿到积分 但他还想要更多 |
[33:46] | I had a heavy contact. It was a heavy contact | 我遇到了猛烈撞击 |
[33:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[33:49] | Pressure’s okay at the moment. | 目前压力正常 |
[33:51] | They were side to side. He cannot turn in like that. | 并排在一起时 他不能那样转弯 |
[33:55] | He’s just got time for one last go at Grosjean. | 他还有时间 对格罗斯让发起最后一次进攻 |
[33:58] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[34:05] | Come on! | 加油 |
[34:07] | Good! | 太好了 |
[34:08] | Good! | 太好了 |
[34:11] | That’s a great job, Carlos. Great job. | 干得非常好 卡洛斯 非常好 |
[34:14] | Carlos Sainz is up into eighth place. | 卡洛斯塞恩斯爬升到了第8位 |
[34:23] | Well done, mate. | 干得好 哥们 |
[34:25] | Well done. Well done. | 干得好 |
[34:27] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[34:28] | Yes, Carlos, get in. | 好啊 卡洛斯 太棒了 |
[34:30] | Great job, mate. | 干得好 哥们 |
[34:33] | And that’s P12. | 第12名 |
[34:34] | Sorry, man. Tough one. | 抱歉 今天很艰难 |
[34:37] | Yeah, understood. | 好的 明白 |
[34:40] | It’s really hard to stay close with Sainz. | 很难跟得上塞恩斯 |
[34:43] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[34:49] | Carlos Sainz, another finish in the points | 卡洛斯塞恩斯 再次拿到积分 |
[34:52] | and giving his grandstand reason to get on their feet. | 让主看台上的观众有了起立的理由 |
[34:58] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[35:01] | That was fun. | 太有趣了 |
[35:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:07] | I always said it. | 我一直都说 |
[35:08] | You know, I think it was more a matter of time. | 我觉得这更多是时间问题 |
[35:10] | Deep in myself, I knew what I needed to do to be quick. | 在我内心中 我知道怎样才能变快 |
[35:14] | Well done, mate. Good job. Well done. | 干得好 哥们 干得好 |
[35:16] | I have a feeling that McLaren knows what they are doing | 我感觉迈凯伦很清楚他们在做什么 |
[35:20] | and I’m gonna trust it. | 我会信任他们 |
[35:21] | Give me a high five. | 击个掌 |
[35:23] | Yay. Well done, fucking amazing. | 耶 干得好 太棒了 |
[35:28] | – That was good. – Good race. | -很不错 -不错的比赛 |
[35:30] | Good job, guys. | 干得好 各位 |
[35:31] | Carlos has been very impressive. | 卡洛斯一直让人印象非常深刻 |
[35:34] | I like his aggression, I like his speed. | 我喜欢他的攻击性 喜欢他的速度 |
[35:36] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢 各位 |
[35:38] | Cheers. Thank you very much. | 干杯 非常感谢 |
[35:39] | He hasn’t put a wheel wrong. | 他从不犯错误 |
[35:42] | And I can see him being with McLaren for quite some time. | 我能预期他会为迈凯伦效力很久 |
[35:47] | I was a bit frustrated with how the race panned out. | 我为比赛结果感到沮丧 |
[35:50] | Yeah, I’ve had a few battles with Carlos, but the McLarens have turned it on | 是的 我和卡洛斯斗了几回 但迈凯伦已经进步了 |
[35:55] | and they’ve certainly been our kind of midfield target this year. | 他们今年肯定会是 我们在第二集团的目标 |
[36:00] | They’ve got a pretty good car. | 他们有非常好的车 |
[36:05] | I need to be smart and use my strengths as a driver | 我需要聪明点 使用我作为车手的力量 |
[36:09] | to kind of work around maybe some of the weaknesses in the car. | 或许规避掉一些赛车的弱点 |
[36:15] | I expected myself to get it quicker. | 我希望自己能更快掌握新车 |
[36:22] | You know, there is no real question mark | 丹尼尔作为强大车手的能力 |
[36:23] | about the capacity of Daniel to be a strong driver. | 并没有什么好质疑的 |
[36:27] | I feel that the team is ready for Daniel. | 我感觉车队已经准备好和丹尼尔合作 |
[36:29] | We are ready for that partnership. | 我们已经准备好进行合作 |
[36:31] | We just need to work harder and give him a better car, | 我们只需要更加努力 为他提供一辆更好的车 |
[36:34] | so that he can bring the team to a different dimension. | 他就能带领车队进入不同的维度 |
[36:44] | Formula 1 racing is very much like war planning. | F1比赛就像是战争计划 |
[36:47] | Let’s crush them. | 我们去击溃他们 |
[36:49] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[36:50] | Body’s feeling sore, heart is racing. | 身体感觉酸痛 心跳加速 |
[36:55] | Fuck! How is this possible? | 该死 这怎么可能? |
[36:57] | It was a fucking shit day at the office. | 那是办公室里糟糕的一天 快点 |
[37:00] | Come on, Geraldine, you’ll be late to your own concert. | 杰拉尔丁 你会赶不上你那破音乐会的 |
[37:02] | Hello. Who the fuck are you? | 你好 你他妈是谁? |
[37:04] | Pierre Gasly got off to a horrible start. | 皮埃尔加斯利的开场非常糟糕 |
[37:07] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[37:08] | We will give Alex Albon a run. | 我们不会让阿尔本很轻松 |
[37:10] | It’s like an F1 car on steroids. | 就像是打了鸡血的赛车 |