时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Ah! | |
[00:21] | Ah! | |
[00:24] | We’ve got Rice Krispies on the dog. | 棉花糖米通掉狗身上了 |
[00:25] | It’s like a chimp’s tea party, isn’t it? | 就像猩猩开茶会 对吧? |
[00:30] | Can I have some poached eggs, please? When you get the chance. | 有空的时候能给我做几个荷包蛋吗? |
[00:34] | What’s your favorite car, Mol? | 你最喜欢什么车 小蒙? |
[00:36] | A digger! | 挖掘机 |
[00:37] | A digger? A digger! | 挖掘机 |
[00:39] | She’s coming, everyone, hide! | 她来了 大家躲起来 |
[00:41] | Monty, get down! Get down! | 小蒙 趴下 |
[00:45] | -Hey! – Hi! | -嘿 -早上好 |
[00:47] | Hey! Hi, darling! | -布鲁 |
[00:48] | -No, I haven’t seen the children. – Hey! | 嗨 |
[00:51] | – Hey! | 亲爱的 |
[00:54] | Mommy! | -不 |
[00:55] | Go! | 我没看到孩子们 嘿 |
[00:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:59] | Right. | 好了 |
[01:01] | -Who’s your favorite driver, Bluey? -Lewis Hamilton. | 你最喜欢的车手是谁 布鲁? 刘易斯汉密尔顿 |
[01:04] | You’re winding me up now, aren’t you? | 你在逗我呢 |
[01:05] | You’re winding me up! | 是不是?你在逗我呢 |
[01:07] | Who’s your favorite driver? | 你最喜欢的车手是谁? |
[01:09] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[01:10] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[01:11] | Who’s your favorite driver? | 你最喜欢的车手是谁? |
[01:15] | – Please say Max Verstappen. – Max. | -说马克斯 马克斯维斯塔潘 -马克斯 |
[01:17] | -Oh! We got a Max fan. – Yay! | 终于有个马克斯的粉丝了 |
[01:19] | And Daddy. | 还有爸爸 |
[01:20] | And Daddy. Daddy’s not the driver, though. So… | 还有爸爸 但爸爸不是车手 |
[01:23] | Christian, who’s your favorite driver? | 克里斯蒂安 你最喜欢的车手是谁? |
[01:25] | Who’s my favorite driver? | 我最喜欢的车手是谁? |
[01:28] | Come on, tell the truth. | 来吧 说实话 |
[01:30] | Well… | 那么… |
[01:31] | I don’t know… | |
[01:33] | Uh… | |
[01:35] | Who is ever winning for us. | 能帮我们赢得比赛的车手 剧名:极高期望 (英国米尔顿凯恩斯) |
[01:55] | Last season, we lost Daniel Ricciardo. | 上赛季 我们失去了丹尼尔里卡多 |
[01:59] | Did I say his name right? | -我把名字说对了吗? |
[02:00] | – Ricciardo? – Riccardo. | -里卡多? 里卡多 |
[02:01] | -Is it Ricar… Riccardo or… – Riccardo. | -是里卡多还是…? -里卡多 |
[02:03] | -He only drove for us for five years. | 他只为我们效力了五年 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | |
[02:07] | -So, Riccardo? – Riccardo. | -那么 里卡多 -是的 |
[02:08] | Yeah, we lost Daniel Ricciardo. For us, that was slightly unexpected. | 是的 我们失去了丹尼尔里卡多 对我们来说 这有点出乎意料 |
[02:13] | All right, good, that’s great. | 好了 很好 非常好 |
[02:16] | Remove the smile. Be a bit more intense. | 去掉笑容 更紧绷一点 |
[02:18] | Couple more. Hold it. | 多一点 保持 |
[02:21] | Thanks, Max. Okay. | 很好 马克斯 好了 |
[02:23] | Max is arguably the hottest property | 马克斯可以说是目前F1中 |
[02:25] | in Formula 1 at the moment. | 最炙手可热的资产 |
[02:27] | Little bit more smile with your eyes. | 眼神多露出点笑容 |
[02:29] | Yep. There. Good, that’s great. | 就是这样 很好 非常好 |
[02:31] | So, we had to think long and hard | 所以我们得要深思熟虑 |
[02:33] | about who would be the right teammate for Max Verstappen. | 谁才是维斯塔潘的合适队友 |
[02:37] | Pull your helmet back a little bit if you can. | 可以的话 把头盔向后放一点 |
[02:40] | – It’s a tough gig. -Nice. That first look up. | 这是个艰难的决定 很好 |
[02:44] | Money. So good. | 第一次抬头 非常棒 非常好 |
[02:46] | Looking within our own talent pool, to step into that seat, | 在我们的人才库中 寻找这个席位的合适人选 |
[02:49] | Pierre Gasly was the obvious candidate. | 皮埃尔加斯利显然是合适的人选 (2018年) |
[02:54] | That’s Pierre Gasly. He’s come fourth for Toro Rosso. | 皮埃尔加斯利为红牛二队拿到了第四 |
[02:59] | That’s one of the greatest Grand Prix finishes. | 这是他们最棒的大奖赛名次之一 |
[03:05] | Product of the Red Bull Junior team, | 他是红牛青少年车队培养出的车手 |
[03:07] | he stepped up into the lead team. | 并且升入了一线队 |
[03:10] | Coming to Red Bull was a really special moment. | 进入红牛车队是个非常特殊的时刻 |
[03:13] | I tried to stay calm… | 我试图保持冷静 |
[03:14] | even though inside me, there was, like, so much fire and I wanted to explode. | 尽管内心已经燃起熊熊大火 我都想要爆炸了 |
[03:19] | Nice. Big smiles. | 很好 笑开一点 |
[03:26] | Oh, here he is. | 他来了 |
[03:29] | I didn’t see you. You good, man? | 我没看到你 你好吗? |
[03:30] | No, I was like, “Why are they laughing at me?” | 我还在想 “他们为啥都在笑我?” |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, Pierre. We didn’t mean to laugh at you. | 抱歉 皮埃尔 我们不是故意笑你的 |
[03:36] | – Money. Money, money… – Money in the bank! | 非常好 好得不得了 |
[03:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:43] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[03:45] | I’m Pierre Gasly. And you? | 我是皮埃尔加斯利 你呢? |
[03:46] | Now, Max is extremely impressive for a 21-year-old. | 做为21岁的年轻人 |
[03:52] | Yes! | 马克斯让人极端印象深刻 |
[03:53] | Race winner, what a debut. Fantastic. | 首战即告捷 简直不可思议 |
[03:55] | At the Barcelona race in 2016, | 2016年在巴塞罗那的比赛 |
[03:58] | winning on his debut. | 首次出场就赢得了比赛 |
[03:59] | Well done to Max Verstappen. | 马克斯维斯塔潘干得漂亮 |
[04:01] | Eighteen years of age. | 才18岁 |
[04:06] | But don’t underestimate Pierre Gasly. | 但也别小看了皮埃尔加斯利 |
[04:08] | He’s a great talent. | 他也是出色的人才 |
[04:10] | What is your earliest memory of racing each other? | 你们关于相互比赛的 最早的记忆是什么? |
[04:15] | You know what I’m going to say, right? | 你知道我会说什么 对吧? |
[04:16] | You know what I’m gonna say. | 你知道我会说什么 |
[04:18] | -2010 La Conca. – Yeah. | 2010年那次 |
[04:20] | – You fucking bastard. | 是的 你这个该死的混蛋 |
[04:24] | Wow. So, the story was, I had to start every heat… | 故事是这样的 |
[04:28] | Six heats on Friday and Saturday behind Pierre. | 周五和周六的时候 连续六场小组赛 |
[04:30] | – But– -How many– How many times– | 每场我都得在皮埃尔后面发车 有多少次? |
[04:32] | How many times did I push Pierre off the track in the first corner? | 我在第一个弯道把皮埃尔 挤出赛道了多少次? |
[04:36] | But this is actually my first memory as well, | 但这也是我对于我们相互竞争 |
[04:38] | like, really fighting… Fighting each other. | 最早的记忆了 |
[04:41] | The biggest question mark we have is, | 我们面临的最大的问题是 他能否承担得起这项任务 拿出维斯塔潘那种水平的成绩来? |
[04:43] | “Is he gonna be up to the task, delivering at the kinda level of Max Verstappen?” | (第六场 摩纳哥大奖赛 摩纳哥赛道) |
[05:08] | Monaco’s the big event of the year. | 摩纳哥是每年的重头戏 |
[05:11] | Morning. | 早 |
[05:13] | Last year was a fantastic race for us. | 去年的比赛对我们来说很美妙 |
[05:15] | Winning the Grand Prix. | 我们赢得了大奖赛 |
[05:17] | So there’s that pressure. | 所以 也有这种压力 |
[05:18] | Everybody’s expecting to see the Red Bull cars near the front of the field. | 所有人都期望看到红牛赛车 出现在赛场前列 |
[05:22] | Good morning, gents. Hi. Good morning, Nige. | 各位早 还好吗?早 奈吉 |
[05:37] | What do you think? | 觉得如何? |
[05:40] | -Looks sick! – Nice! | -看起来好棒 -不错吧? |
[05:48] | Monaco is really something that gives me goosebumps. | 摩纳哥是个能让我起鸡皮疙瘩的地方 |
[05:52] | There’s no track in the calendar that is that challenging for us drivers, | 对我们车手来说 赛历上没有哪条赛道 |
[05:57] | so, it’s a mental challenge. | 能这么有挑战性 是精神上的挑战 |
[06:02] | Max is one, if not the best driver on the grid at the moment. | 在目前的赛场上 如果马克斯不是 最好的车手 那也是顶级车手之一 |
[06:07] | So, it pushes me because I know it’s possible | 这驱动着我 |
[06:10] | to achieve these kind of performances. | 因为我知道达到这种程度的表现 也是有可能的 |
[06:15] | I think what is the most important is that we get the best out of each other | 我觉得最重要的是 我们都发挥出最佳实力 |
[06:18] | and that’s, at the end of the day, the best also for the team. | 说到底 这样对车队也最有利 |
[06:23] | Of course, both drivers get exactly the same equipment. | 两位车手当然都获得了相同的装备 |
[06:28] | You are measured directly against your teammate. | 你被直接拿来跟队友比较 -你好吗? -你好吗? |
[06:33] | – You good? – Yeah, you? | -你还好吗? -是的 你呢? |
[06:34] | And we need both of those cars scoring as many points as we possibly can. | 我们需要这两辆赛车都尽可能多拿分 (周六 练习赛) |
[06:55] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[07:01] | Are you driving today or not? | 你今天开不开啊? |
[07:03] | – Am I driving? -Are you driving this morning… | -我要开吗? -你今早开不开? |
[07:04] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -要开 -好的 |
[07:06] | -So, we’re just hanging out. | 所以我们就是随便玩玩 |
[07:08] | Just make sure the car looks like that at the end of session. | 确保阶段完成之后 |
[07:10] | Yeah, definitely. | 把车完好无损地带回来 好吗? |
[07:14] | Pierre Gasly. His career at Red Bull Racing got off to a bad start. | 皮埃尔加斯利 他在红牛车队的开场非常糟糕 |
[07:26] | He crashed twice in pre-season testing. | 他在季前测试时撞了两次车 |
[07:29] | Did close to €2 million worth of damage. | 造成了差不多两百万欧元的损失 |
[07:34] | That knocked his confidence. | 这打击到了他的信心 |
[07:36] | And Monaco is a track that is all about confidence. | 而摩纳哥赛道的关键就是信心 |
[07:40] | For Pierre, that just makes life even harder. | 对皮埃尔来说 这让他的日子更加难过了 |
[08:07] | The car pull is good. | 车感觉非常好 |
[08:09] | Lift your pace now. | 现在加快速度 |
[08:13] | Okay, copy, it’s good. | 好的 收到 感觉良好 |
[08:22] | Excellent, Pierre. | 非常好 |
[08:30] | Oh! | 皮埃尔 |
[08:32] | -Fuck! – Gasly makes a mistake. | -该死 -加斯利犯了个错误 |
[08:36] | A cold shiver down his back, I’m sure, now. | 他肯定是惊出了一身冷汗 我确定 |
[08:43] | Ouch. | -哎呀 -是啊 那… |
[08:44] | Did you see how close he came to binning this one? | 你看到他还差多少 |
[08:46] | -Yeah. – He caught it quite well. | 就又毁掉这辆车了? |
[08:47] | -He caught it nicely! -Yeah. | -他救车救得倒是不错 -是啊 |
[08:49] | Yeah, fortunately. | 是的 幸好啊 |
[08:50] | Then needed to come in and change his underwear, I think! | 我想他得回来换条内裤了 |
[08:52] | I reckon he did, too. | 我估计也是这样 |
[08:56] | Where I lose a lot is, uh… the chicane. | 我失控的地方是个急弯 |
[08:58] | – Yes. – Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:59] | At the right-hander, you seem to come in… | 一个右弯 你似乎有点… |
[09:01] | -Later. -…later. I see you taking a later apex. | 进弯晚了 晚了 我看你走了晚一些的弯顶 |
[09:04] | Yeah. And then after, I’m also slower, so I go on the gas– | 是的 在那之后 我也变慢了 所以我就踩了油门 |
[09:08] | And then you got a bigger turn… | 然后你转了更大的弯 |
[09:09] | -For the left one. Yeah. -…for the left. | -为了进左弯 -应该是这样 为了进左弯 |
[09:11] | Yeah. For sure… It’s wrong. | 这肯定是错误的 |
[09:14] | I don’t need anyone to tell me, “That’s what you need to do.” | 我不需要任何人告诉我 “你该怎么做” |
[09:17] | Because the target they set me is lower than the one I set to myself. | 因为他们给我设定的目标 比我为自己设定的目标要低 |
[09:22] | That’s the way I work. | 这就是我的方式 (周日 正赛) |
[09:41] | Right, usual street race. | 好了 惯常的街道赛 |
[09:42] | -Don’t be a hero. – Yeah. In the first lap. | -别在第一圈… |
[09:44] | -In the first fucking lap. – Yeah. | -好的 -就做英雄 |
[09:46] | Okay? | -就去做英雄 好吗? |
[09:47] | -Just go with the track. – This should be good. | -我应该没问题 -顺着赛道跑 |
[09:50] | The circuit’s going to be horrible. | 赛道会非常可怕 还会持续积累 |
[09:51] | -Just keep building up. – Yeah, I know. | 是啊 没问题的 |
[09:54] | All French drivers go well here. It’s almost compulsory. | 所有法国车手在这里都表现不错 这几乎都成规定了 |
[09:57] | -So, it’ll be all right. – Yeah. | 会没事的 |
[10:05] | Formula 1 is all about pressure. | F1比赛的关键是压力 |
[10:11] | We need Pierre to deliver week in, week out. | 我们需要皮埃尔每周都出成绩 |
[10:16] | The expectation is you gotta perform, and I think, if he can do that here, | 对你的期待是 你必须要拿出表现 我想如果他能在这里做到 |
[10:21] | that’ll just give him a lift in confidence and set him up nicely for the races ahead. | 这就会提升他的信心 让他为将来的比赛做好准备 |
[10:42] | Thirty seconds. | 30秒 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:51] | Take care. | 保重 |
[11:04] | And the Monaco Grand Prix is go! | 摩纳哥大奖赛开始了 |
[11:08] | Bottas tries to cover up Verstappen. | 博塔斯试图摆脱维斯塔潘 |
[11:09] | It’s wheel-to-wheel. Bottas just squeezes ahead. | 贴身近战 博塔斯挤过去了 |
[11:18] | So, it’s Hamilton, Bottas, and Verstappen, the top three. | 前三位是汉密尔顿 博塔斯和维斯塔潘 |
[11:28] | There’s Pierre Gasly. Down in seventh. | 皮埃尔加斯利位于第七 |
[11:35] | Monaco, it gives you so much adrenaline. | 摩纳哥会让你肾上腺素爆发 |
[11:41] | Being as fast as you can, | 要尽可能快 |
[11:46] | but without losing the concentration, otherwise you’re in the wall. | 但又不能失去专注 不然你就会撞进墙里 |
[11:55] | Your level of focus is just so high. | 你的专注度会非常高 |
[11:59] | You switch to a different mode. | 你会进入另一个模式 |
[12:05] | Unconscious. | 已经无意识了 |
[12:06] | You do based on your feeling, you just switch to a different person. | 你会跟着感觉走 你会变成另一个人 |
[12:15] | Keep doing this pace. | 保持目前的速度 |
[12:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:29] | Oh! | |
[12:31] | Leclerc’s hit the barrier! | 勒克莱尔撞了上围栏 |
[12:34] | He’s got a right rear puncture. | 他的右后胎爆了 |
[12:39] | Pieces of Ferrari everywhere. | 到处都是法拉利的碎片 |
[12:45] | – We’ve got safety car. – Safety car. | -好了 出安全车了 -安全车 |
[12:47] | Safety car. Keep your dash posted. | 安全车 保持仪表盘读数 |
[12:54] | Max, box and confirm, Max. Box pit confirm, mate. | 马克斯 进站 确认 马克斯 进站 请确认 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:58] | So while the track is being cleared, | 在清理赛道的同时 |
[13:00] | the drivers dive into the pits for a change of tires. | 车手们都扎进了维修站换胎 |
[13:03] | Who’s going to come out first? | 谁会先出来呢? |
[13:20] | Oh! | |
[13:25] | Verstappen looks like he’s ahead of Bottas. | 维斯塔潘看起来似乎超过了博塔斯 |
[13:27] | He is ahead of Bottas. | 他超过了博塔斯 |
[13:31] | The Red Bull team have gained a position in the pits. | 红牛车队在维修站向前爬了一位 |
[13:37] | Verstappen now in second. | 维斯塔潘现在是第二了 |
[13:41] | Pierre Gasly in sixth place. Four places behind his teammate. | 加斯利第六 落后队友四位 |
[13:46] | Pierre, keep looking after your tires. | 皮埃尔 继续照顾好轮胎 |
[13:48] | Let’s get this car home. | 平安把车带回来 |
[13:50] | Okay, copy. | 好的 收到 |
[13:54] | This is good, Max. Keep the pressure up. | 不错 马克斯 保持压力 |
[13:55] | – How many laps to go? – Ten laps remaining. | 还有多少圈? 还有十圈 (维斯塔潘车载镜头) |
[14:00] | Verstappen is really taking the fight to Lewis Hamilton here, | 维斯塔潘正在挑战汉密尔顿 |
[14:03] | the championship leader. | 目前的积分榜头名 |
[14:05] | You can overtake Hamilton and drive off into the distance. | 你可以超过汉密尔顿 并且把他甩开 |
[14:08] | I’m trying to. | 我在尝试 |
[14:09] | I’ll leave that with you, mate. | 就交给你了 |
[14:11] | Come up. | 加油 |
[14:17] | Those tires aren’t feeling too good, huh? | 这些轮胎感觉不太好吧? |
[14:19] | Left front is dead. | 左前轮已经完蛋了 |
[14:20] | Okay. Copy, Lewis. | 好的 收到 刘易斯 |
[14:22] | Come on, Max. Keep the pressure up, mate. | 加油 马克斯 保持压力 |
[14:27] | Verstappen smells a victory here. | 维斯塔潘闻到了胜利的味道 |
[14:32] | -Go on, Max! -Go on! | -加油 马克斯 -加油 |
[14:35] | Tire doesn’t want to turn. | 车子不好转向了 |
[14:36] | These tires are dead. | 轮胎都完蛋了 |
[14:38] | We need to hope for a miracle. | 你需要希望奇迹出现 |
[14:40] | He’s on my ass. | 他紧贴着我 |
[14:45] | I think I’m in big trouble, guys. | 我想我有麻烦了 各位 |
[14:57] | – Okay, Max, last lap. – Yeah. | -好的 马克斯 最后一圈 -好的 |
[15:02] | Thread the needle. | 穿针引线 |
[15:06] | – You got this. – I’m trying. | 我们可以的 我在尝试 |
[15:11] | Here goes Verstappen! | 维斯塔潘来了 |
[15:14] | Oh! They’ve made contact! | 他们碰撞了 |
[15:15] | Oh! | |
[15:17] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 |
[15:19] | – That’s a good effort, mate. – Ah! | 不错的尝试 |
[15:25] | Hamilton wins the Monaco Grand Prix! | 汉密尔顿赢得了摩纳哥大奖赛 |
[15:32] | You drove like a lion today, Max. | 你今天开得像一头狮子 马克斯 |
[15:34] | You gave it everything. It was so, so unlucky. | 你尽全力了 太不走运了 |
[15:36] | -Really unlucky. You drove your heart out. – Yeah! | -真的不走运 你已经尽力了 -是的 |
[15:39] | We deserved more. | 我们应该有更好的结果 |
[15:41] | It will come. It will come. | 会有的 |
[15:45] | Pierre Gasly with a fifth-placed finish in the end. | 皮埃尔加斯利最后拿到了第五 |
[15:51] | Thanks, boys. Was good. | 谢谢各位 |
[15:53] | The car was really super-fast. | 很不错 这车真的超级快 |
[15:55] | So, Pierre, obviously, he got a decent result in Monaco, | 皮埃尔在摩纳哥 显然拿到了像样的结果 |
[16:00] | but he was nowhere near the pace of the lead group. | 但他还远远跟不上第一集团的速度 |
[16:08] | Being a really competitive guy, I want everything to be perfect. | 作为一个求胜心切的人 我想要一切都要完美 |
[16:15] | Coming into a new team, new people around me… | 来到新的车队 身边都是新人 |
[16:19] | You need to be patient, but it’s also difficult at the same time, | 我需要耐心 但与此同时 |
[16:23] | because I want this to be at 100%, I want this to be at 100%. | 这也很困难 因为我想要这个做到100% 我想要那个也做到100% |
[16:27] | I want myself to be at 100%. | 我想要自己也做到100% |
[16:30] | I just want it to come straightaway. | 我就是想要直截了当 |
[16:35] | It’s incredibly hard for Pierre. | 对皮埃尔来说 难到难以置信 |
[16:37] | When you line up alongside Max Verstappen, | 当你站到马克斯维斯塔潘身旁时 |
[16:41] | even your best day is gonna look like failure. | 哪怕是你最好的表现 也会看起来像是失败 |
[16:56] | Formula 1 can take over your life. | F1会占据你的生活 |
[16:58] | Come on, then. We’re going to go see the helicopter. | 来吧 我们要去看直升机了 |
[17:03] | For me, this year is busy. | 对我来说 今年很忙碌 |
[17:04] | Obviously, my wife’s busy with doing her stuff as well. | 而我妻子显然也在忙她的事情 |
[17:07] | Give us a hug. | 拥抱一下 |
[17:08] | – Bye, Daddy, take care. -See you later. | -再见 |
[17:09] | Bye, girls. | 爸爸 -再见 |
[17:14] | What? Do you just want one of me? | 你想单独拍我? |
[17:17] | Come on, Geraldine. You’ll be late for your own fucking concert. | 快点 杰拉尔丁 你会赶不上你那破音乐会的 闭嘴啦 |
[17:20] | -Bye! | -Bye! |
[17:27] | -Stop right now, thank you very much. – Thank you very much. Somebody with a human touch. | 再见 |
[17:31] | Not… | 我都忘了 |
[17:33] | -Hey, | -Hey, you! |
[17:34] | you! -Always on the run. Gotta slow it down… -Always on the run. I’ve got that. | |
[17:40] | Pierre, it’s going to be a make-or-break season for him. | 对皮埃尔来说 这会是一个不成功便成仁的赛季 |
[17:47] | He will be putting pressure on himself | 他会给自己施加压力 |
[17:49] | because he will, obviously, be looking to gauge himself against Max. | 因为他显然会设定自己去 跟维斯塔潘竞争 |
[17:52] | And inevitably, the media will be looking at, “How does he compare?” | 而媒体必然会关注 |
[17:58] | -Hi, there. -Ready? Right. | 他比得上吗? |
[18:01] | If he can find that confidence, he’s a very capable racing driver. | 如果他能找到这种信心 他会是个很有能力的车手 |
[18:04] | Whether he’s at Max’s level, I don’t honestly know. | 但他有没有达到马克斯的水平 这我真不知道 |
[18:09] | Only time will tell if he’s capable of running at the front in Formula 1. | 只有时间能够证明 他能不能跑到F1的前列 |
[18:15] | I’m knackered. | 我累死了 |
[18:16] | – Yeah? – It’s a big weekend. | 这是个忙碌的周末 |
[18:18] | Mine is like having to do 12 Monacos in the space of three weeks. | 我的工作就像在三周时间内 进行十二场摩纳哥的比赛 |
[18:22] | Yeah, and you get… You get one or two weeks off between each… | 是的 你在每场比赛之间 还有一到两周的空隙 |
[18:26] | I’ve gotta do it, like, one, then day off, another two. | 我却得要演一场 休息一天 又连演两场 |
[18:31] | Actually, I’ve gotta do three in a row. | 实际上我还有连演过三场 |
[18:33] | Just saying. | 就是说说 |
[18:34] | I work harder. | 我更辛苦 (第七场 加拿大大奖赛 吉耶维伦纽夫赛道) (周六 练习赛) |
[19:02] | Pierre, pick up your pace. | 皮埃尔 加快速度 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I’m trying to. | 好的 我会尝试 |
[19:15] | Gasly is poor. | 加斯利表现差劲 |
[19:16] | Right. But he’s losing four-tenths… …in the last two corners. | 他在最后两个弯道丢掉了0.4秒 |
[19:23] | It’s like… | -这是…? |
[19:24] | Which, I think, you or I could do. | -这是我或你都做得到的速度 |
[19:29] | His pace looked quite a bit off his teammate. | 他的速度比队友慢得太多 |
[19:34] | -Okay, mate. Just keep building up to it. -Okay. Yeah. | 好了 继续保持住 |
[19:38] | The more you relax, the faster you go. | 你越放松就跑得越快 |
[19:40] | – Exactly. – Yeah? | -没错 -是吧? |
[19:43] | Pierre spends an awful lot of his time looking at data. | 皮埃尔花了相当多的时间来看数据 |
[19:47] | Too much so. | 太多了 |
[19:48] | He’s not driving on instinct. | 他没有用直觉来驾驶 |
[19:50] | At this level, you can’t do that. | 在这个水平上 你不能这样 |
[19:54] | He needs to stop screwing his own head, measuring himself against Max, | 他需要停止胡思乱想 别再拿自己跟马克斯对比 |
[19:58] | and let it flow. | 而要顺其自然 (周日 正赛) |
[20:10] | It’s a beautiful day in Montreal. | 蒙特利尔美丽的一天 |
[20:12] | A spectacular setting for the Canadian Grand Prix. | 这里是加拿大大奖赛壮观的举办地 |
[20:15] | What a thrilling race we have in prospect here this afternoon. | 今天下午我们将会看到 一场激动人心的比赛 (加斯利车载镜头) |
[20:23] | Radio check. | 无线电测试 |
[20:24] | Radio okay. | 无线电正常 |
[20:26] | There’s a frustration that’s building within the team. | 沮丧气氛正在队内积累 |
[20:29] | That’s a big pressure on young shoulders. | 年轻人的肩膀上担负着巨大的压力 |
[20:32] | The difference that marks the greats out | 而应对这些压力巨大的时刻 |
[20:34] | is how they deal with the big pressure moments. | 正是伟大车手脱颖而出的方式 |
[20:37] | They embrace that pressure | 他们拥抱这种压力 |
[20:39] | and it’s those high-pressure moments that you get found out at. | 正是这些高压时刻会让你原形毕露 |
[20:46] | I’m feeling confident. | 我感觉有信心 |
[20:48] | Things are gonna work out, and then, you will see. | 事情会顺利起来的 然后你就知道了 |
[21:09] | It’s Sebastian Vettel that leads from Lewis Hamilton and Charles Leclerc. | 维特尔领先了汉密尔顿和勒克莱尔 |
[21:14] | Ricciardo is ahead of Gasly. | 里卡多领先加斯利 |
[21:22] | Close up to Ricciardo. | 缩小与里卡多的差距 |
[21:25] | Okay, copy. | 好的 收到 |
[21:28] | Push, Pierre. Push. | 推进 皮埃尔 推进 |
[21:31] | Gasly starting to come under pressure. | 皮埃尔加斯利开始面临压力 |
[21:33] | -Come on, come on. -Come on! | 加油 |
[21:37] | We cannot keep doing this. | 我们不能这样继续下去 |
[21:40] | Push, Pierre. Push. | 推进 皮埃尔 推进 |
[21:44] | Yeah, I’ll try to. | 好的 我会尝试 |
[21:49] | It’s a good start, Max. Take your time. | 开局不错 马克斯 慢慢来 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:56] | I still need to gain six, seven seconds, right? | 我还需要追回6到7秒 对吧? |
[22:00] | You’re about three and a half seconds shy at the moment. | 我们目前还落后3.5秒 |
[22:05] | Now press and hold the overtake button. | 按下超车按钮不放 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:24] | What I like about racing | 我喜欢赛车是因为 |
[22:25] | is driving on the limit of what you can do as a person, | 能够驾驶到人类极限 |
[22:29] | but then, also, being so close to the ground and being that quick, | 也因为能够达到那样的速度 同时还紧贴地面 |
[22:35] | overtaking and stuff. | 还有超车什么的 |
[22:38] | Just confidence… | 就是信心 |
[22:41] | feeling… | 感觉 |
[22:45] | and rhythm. | 还有节奏 |
[22:49] | Here’s Verstappen. He’s up into sixth place. | 维斯塔潘来了 他爬升到了第六位 |
[22:56] | Push, Pierre. | 推进 |
[22:58] | Push, Pierre. | 皮埃尔 |
[23:01] | Pierre Gasly is behind by quite some margin. | 皮埃尔加斯利落后了相当多 |
[23:05] | Close up. | 缩小差距 |
[23:09] | Close up. Get past him. Quickly. | 缩小差距 |
[23:13] | Argh! | 迅速超过他 |
[23:20] | Lewis Hamilton wins the Canadian Grand Prix! | 刘易斯汉密尔顿赢下了加拿大大奖赛 |
[23:25] | Max Verstappen charged up from ninth to finish fifth. | 维斯塔潘从第九位发车 最终夺下第五 |
[23:31] | But his teammate, Pierre Gasly, slid backwards to eighth. | 但他的队友加斯利却落到了第八 |
[23:37] | Pierre, I forget the car that he was stuck behind, | 皮埃尔 他被那辆车 卡在后面就不说了 |
[23:40] | but there’s nothing dynamic about the drive. | 但他的驾驶毫无活力可言 |
[23:44] | We want the drivers to be heroes. | 我们想要车手去做英雄 |
[23:46] | If he crashes a car, trying, if he’s going for it, I don’t care. | 如果他在尝试时撞了车 只要他有去努力 我都不在乎了 |
[23:51] | What we don’t wanna be doing is finish in sixth or seventh or eighth or ninth. | 但我们不想要的是 最后只拿到第六 第七 第八或是第九 |
[23:56] | That has no value to us. | 这对我们没有价值 (法国鲁昂) |
[24:12] | Honestly, I remember that weekend so, so much. | 老实说 那个周末我记得很清楚 |
[24:16] | The first Grand Prix, | 皮埃尔的第一场F1大奖赛 |
[24:17] | Formula 1 of Pierre, | |
[24:20] | for us, it’s, uh… it’s very, very amazing. | 对我们来说 这非常令人吃惊 |
[24:24] | It’s always fantastic to have my parents around. | 有父母在身边总是非常棒 |
[24:28] | I don’t really see them so much anymore, you know. | 我跟他们见面的机会不多 |
[24:31] | I left home at 13. | 我13岁就离开家了 |
[24:34] | All the time, I was in racing and karting. | 我一直都在赛车和开卡丁车 |
[24:39] | I really want to win everything. I want to win every year. | 我真的想赢得一切 我想每年都赢 |
[24:45] | It wasn’t easy for my family. They gave everything they had. | 这对我的家庭并不轻松 他们付出了所有一切 |
[24:49] | And they have been through difficult situations just to support me | 为了支持我 和尽力让我实现梦想 |
[24:53] | and try their best to make my dream happen. | 他们也经历过各种困难 |
[24:56] | It’s Pierre’s first karting all-in-one suit. | 这是皮埃尔第一件卡丁车一体赛车服 |
[25:00] | He was only nine when he started competition. | 他开始赛车时才9岁 |
[25:04] | It is very precious to me. | 这对我非常珍贵 |
[25:07] | He wore it all weekend. | 他整个周末都穿着 |
[25:09] | He only took it off to go to sleep! | 只在睡觉时才脱下来 |
[25:12] | So… Okay. | 那么 好的 |
[25:15] | I’ve spent only one and a half years in Formula 1, | 我进入F1只有一年半的时间 |
[25:17] | and of course things are not perfect. | 事情当然并不完美 |
[25:20] | But Max, he does the job perfectly, | 马克斯把工作做得很完美 |
[25:22] | always extracting everything from the car, so… | 总能压榨出赛车的全部潜力 |
[25:26] | I just need to use that | 我只需要利用这一点 |
[25:28] | and use the experience and the talent he has to develop myself even quicker. | 利用他的经验和才华 来更快地开发自我 (第九场 奥地利大奖赛 红牛赛道) |
[25:47] | The Red Bull Ring. It’s our home race. | 红牛赛道 我们的主场 |
[25:52] | We have a home crowd and huge expectations that go with that. | 我们有主场观众 以及随之而来的巨大期待 |
[25:57] | Max Verstappen is here! | 马克斯维斯塔潘来了 |
[26:13] | Red Bull has a reputation for being rather ruthless | 红牛对于达不到队友水平的车手 毫不留情 |
[26:16] | with drivers who don’t perform at the level of their teammates. | 这一点已经名声在外 |
[26:19] | Are you sort of worried? | 你担忧吗? |
[26:20] | No, not really. I think at the moment, it’s clear, you know. | 不 并没有 我觉得在目前 非常明确 |
[26:23] | No one is happy and I’m the first one not happy with the performance. | 没人满意 而我就是第一个对表现不满意的人 |
[26:26] | Um… And then, yeah, that’s not pleasant and no one is happy about it, so… | 是的 这并不愉快 没人觉得满意 |
[26:31] | You know, he’s just getting a headfuck at every race at the moment. | 他在目前的每场比赛中 头脑都在遭受打击 |
[26:36] | Confidence then gets hit and becomes self-perpetuating. | 信心受到了打击 并且还一直保持这种状态 |
[26:40] | And the pressure just builds and builds and builds. | 压力在不断积累 |
[26:47] | They ask you a question and sometimes you go on a bit. | 他们问了你问题 有时你说得太多了一点 |
[26:50] | You know, they can only ask so many questions. So, you know… | 他们只能问那么多问题 所以 你知道 |
[26:54] | So if you give a concise answer then you’re helping yourself. | 如果你给出简洁的回答 就是在帮自己的忙 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:03] | How do you cope with this situation? | 你会如何克服这种困境? |
[27:06] | With the rumors that you will lose your seat on– | 有传言称 你将会失去席位? |
[27:09] | -Yeah… -Yeah, you’re smiling, | 你在笑 |
[27:10] | but that’s not a fact of smiling. | 但这并不可笑 |
[27:12] | I don’t have anything to say. You know, rumors… | 我没什么可说的 传言嘛… |
[27:14] | All the media, like, some of them, I’d just like to tell them “fuck off,” | 所有这些媒体 对于其中有些人 我只想对他们说 “滚蛋” |
[27:18] | because some of these things are not fair. | 因为有些事情并不公平 |
[27:22] | You know, a lot of people try to break your dreams. | 有很多人想要击碎你的梦想 |
[27:24] | You gotta stay strong mentally and keep going. | 你在精神上要保持强悍 继续坚持 |
[27:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:29] | Fuck! That wasn’t easy. | 该死 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 真是不轻松 |
[27:33] | You all right? | 还好吗? |
[27:36] | He’s shown flashes of real speed. | 他偶尔会闪现出真实的速度 |
[27:38] | That’s what you’re capable of. | 那是他能做到的事情 |
[27:41] | Now, it’s a matter of brushing himself down, | 现在就看他能不能重整旗鼓了 |
[27:43] | ignoring all the negativity that he’s getting | 无视他遭遇到的所有负面因素 |
[27:46] | and to see if he can actually realize the potential | 看他能否实际发挥出潜力 |
[27:49] | that we know and still think that he has. | 那种我们了解 并依然认为他所具备的潜力 |
[27:56] | It’s now down to him to turn this situation around. | 能否扭转局势就看他自己了 (周日 正赛) |
[28:11] | Max, let’s get it done. Let’s do it. | 来吧 马克斯 提前动手 开始吧 |
[28:13] | Yeah. I hear you. | 好的 听到了 |
[28:22] | Come on! | 加油 |
[28:23] | Verstappen making it look easy out there. | 维斯塔潘让超车显得轻松无比 |
[28:26] | Next up, Räikkönen. | 下一位 莱科宁 |
[28:34] | Verstappen now up into fifth place. | 维斯塔潘爬升到了第五位 |
[28:36] | Yes, boys. Come on. | 好啊 小子们 加油 |
[28:38] | Yes, boys, indeed! Nice job. | 好啊 小子们 没错 干得好 |
[28:49] | Pierre, get past him quickly. Get through. | 皮埃尔 需要快速超过他 超过去 |
[29:02] | Oh! And Gasly is struggling to find a way past him. | 加斯利在挣扎着设法超车 |
[29:05] | You can’t stay there, Pierre. Increase your pace. | 你不能被困在这里 皮埃尔 加速 (维斯塔潘车载镜头) |
[29:15] | Max, come on, mate. | 非常出色 加油 |
[29:17] | All good. | 一切都好 |
[29:24] | Max Verstappen is up into the podium positions. | 维斯塔潘现在已经可以登上领奖台了 |
[29:27] | -And they absolutely love that! | 他们绝对很喜欢 |
[29:36] | Max Verstappen manages to clear Valtteri Bottas. | 维斯塔潘设法超过了博塔斯 |
[29:39] | -Come on! – Yes. | |
[29:41] | Well done, Max. | -好的 -干得好 马克斯 |
[29:42] | And he is back up to second once again. | 他再次回到了第二位 |
[29:45] | Verstappen. There is no stopping him today. | 维斯塔潘今天无人可挡 |
[29:52] | Pierre Gasly could well be lapped by his teammate. | 加斯利可能要被队友套圈了 |
[29:59] | There’s the blue lights flashing. | 蓝灯在闪烁 |
[30:01] | Warning him he’s about to be lapped. | 警告他即将要被套圈了 |
[30:05] | The leader, Leclerc, is behind, Max right behind him. | 领先车手勒克莱尔在身后 |
[30:12] | Gasly is duty bound to get out of the way. | 马克斯紧跟着他 加斯利有责任让开路 |
[30:39] | Charles Leclerc leads the Austrian Grand Prix. | 勒克莱尔目前 在奥地利大奖赛中领先 |
[30:42] | Max Verstappen behind him. | 维斯塔潘紧随其后 |
[30:46] | All right, this is game on. Game on. | 好了 开始进攻 |
[30:51] | Come on, Max! | 加油 马克斯 |
[31:01] | Leclerc goes off the track. | 勒克莱尔冲出了赛道 |
[31:03] | Max Verstappen! | 马克斯维斯塔潘 |
[31:07] | He leads the Austrian Grand Prix! | 他在奥地利大奖赛中领先了 |
[31:18] | Mate? | -哥们 -好啊 |
[31:19] | Yes, boys! Come on. Yes! | 小子们 加油 好啊 |
[31:21] | Absolute class of the field. Awesome. | 绝对的冠军人选 太棒了 |
[31:28] | Verstappen wins the Austrian Grand Prix. | 维斯塔潘赢得了奥地利大奖赛 |
[31:35] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[31:36] | Amazing! Fuckin’ hell. | 太帮了 真他妈的 |
[31:38] | – We needed that one. – Yeah! | 我们需要这个冠军 |
[31:40] | Whoa, mate! | 哇 哥们 |
[31:42] | Oh, God, great job, boys. | 干得好 小子们 |
[32:01] | P-seven, Pierre. | 第七位 皮埃尔 |
[32:03] | Max, one. | 马克斯获胜了 |
[32:07] | Pierre? | 皮埃尔 |
[32:09] | Pierre? | 皮埃尔 |
[32:11] | Congrats to Max. | 祝贺马克斯 |
[32:14] | I screwed it up again. | 真的好难 又一次 |
[32:23] | Max, you drove a mighty race. | 马克斯 你奉献了一场威猛的比赛 |
[32:26] | You are the man. | 你太棒了 |
[32:27] | I mean, what a race. | 了不起的比赛 |
[32:29] | We’re so proud of you. | 我们真为你骄傲 |
[32:30] | Two in a row, Christian, at home. | 主场两连胜 |
[32:33] | Not too bad. | 克里斯蒂安 还不坏 |
[32:34] | Amazing. Honda’s first win as well, absolutely amazing. | 太棒了 这也是本田的首胜 绝对太棒了 |
[32:37] | Yeah, amazing job, guys. | 是的 |
[32:42] | Hey! | 非常出色 |
[32:43] | Great job! | 各位 |
[32:44] | Very, very good. | 非常好 |
[32:46] | Super, Max. | 超级马克斯 |
[32:48] | Yeah, super. | |
[32:54] | Oh, my God, that was epic. | 我的天 太棒了 |
[32:55] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[33:02] | Suddenly, things are coming alive for us and we’re fighting. | 突然之间 一切就活跃起来了 我们在战斗 |
[33:05] | You know, the momentum is with us. | 我们有了冲劲 |
[33:07] | And now, Verstappen! | 现在 |
[33:29] | Congrats. | 开香槟吧 你尽力了 |
[33:32] | I’m fucking fast, but at the moment I’m so fucking slow. | 我很快的 但是现在 我他妈的太慢了 |
[33:37] | Just got to find, like… | 我得要找到… |
[33:40] | The right thing for me. | 适合我的方式 |
[33:41] | But I think there were still some positives today, but… | 但我觉得今天还是有一些正面成果的 |
[33:43] | I pushed too much at the beginning when I was behind Räikkönen. | 我一开始在莱科宁后面时操之过急了 |
[33:47] | I pushed too much, then after I caused a blister. | 我操之过急 之后就导致轮胎起泡了 |
[33:50] | -Made things worse. But… – Yeah. | 让情况更加恶化 但是… |
[33:53] | -Yep. -That was… | -是啊 -我本来… |
[33:56] | Not great, but… | 在奋力 但是… |
[33:58] | Max wins, so at least we know… | 马克斯赢了 至少我们知道了… |
[34:01] | -We got a good car. – We have a good car. | -我们的车很好 -我们的车很好 |
[34:05] | You know, it’s hard on Pierre, | 这对皮埃尔来说很艰难 |
[34:08] | it feels like we’ve given him a huge amount of time, | 感觉我们已经给了他大量的时间 |
[34:12] | a huge amount of effort to try and make this work… | 和大量的努力 |
[34:16] | Congratulations. | 试图获得成功 |
[34:18] | And… | 而且 |
[34:21] | he was promoted into that drive… | 他被过早地提拔到了 |
[34:25] | prematurely. | 这个位置上 |
[34:29] | You know, I can’t keep making excuses for him. | 我不能一直帮他找借口 |
[34:40] | You know, if they’re good enough, | 如果他们足够好 |
[34:43] | they swim, they survive. | 他们就会浮起来 幸存下来 |
[34:50] | If they’re not good enough… | 如果他们不够好 |
[34:57] | The question is, who is the right guy to be partnering Max Verstappen? | 那问题就是 谁才是维斯塔潘的合适搭档? |
[35:04] | -This is the living room. – That’s the dining room. | -这是客厅 -那是饭厅 |
[35:07] | Dining room. | 饭厅 |
[35:09] | Red Bull’s an impatient machine. | 红牛是一部焦躁的机器 |
[35:11] | The question is, who is the right guy? | 问题是谁才是合适的人选? |
[35:13] | It’s such a dangerous sport. | 这是一项危险的运动 |
[35:15] | Holy jeez. | 老天啊 |
[35:16] | He would have given his right arm to be in your position. | 他会不惜代价站到你的位置上 |
[35:20] | He aced that one brilliantly. | 亚历克斯阿尔本 绝妙的一招 |
[35:23] | -Can you win this weekend? -Yeah! | -这周末你能赢吗? |
[35:26] | Whoa! | -是的 |
[35:27] | – We’ll speak later. -You can occasionally kiss if you want. | -我们晚点再说 -想要的话 你可以偶尔亲一下 |
[35:33] | Showtime. | 表演开始 |