时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Renault haven’t fought for a world championship for over a decade. | 雷诺车队十多年来没有向冠军 发起过冲击了 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:15] | But with Nico Hülkenberg at the team, | 但自从尼科霍肯伯格加入 |
[00:18] | they’ve come on in leaps and bounds over recent years. | 近几年他们的表现突飞猛进 |
[00:23] | Nico has been part of the construction | 尼科参与车队建设已经三年了 |
[00:24] | of the team three years. | |
[00:27] | He decided to join the team when we were P9. | 他决定加入时 |
[00:32] | Whoo! | 我们排名第九 (2018年) |
[00:33] | We’ve been P4 last year all together, so he’s really been part of that journey. | 去年 我们排名第四 他在其中发挥了重要的作用 |
[00:38] | Absolutely brilliant, Nico. | 太精彩了 尼科 |
[00:39] | That was beautifully judged there. | 判断非常好 |
[00:41] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:43] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[00:45] | Nico is an extremely experienced driver, | 尼科是一个经验极其丰富的车手 |
[00:49] | but he has never achieved a podium. | 可他从没赢过奖牌 |
[00:53] | And for the other driver at Renault, | 雷诺的另一名车手 |
[00:55] | Cyril, this year, has employed the services | 西里尔今年请到一位 |
[00:57] | of a guy who not only knows how to get onto a Formula 1 podium, | 他不仅知道怎么才能 在一级方程式中获奖 |
[01:01] | but who knows how to bring home a Formula 1 victory. | 而且知道怎样在一级方程式中夺冠 |
[01:05] | And that’s Daniel Ricciardo. | 他就是丹尼尔里卡多 |
[01:08] | Our ambition, our target, is to be the best at everything, | 我们的抱负 我们的目标 就是事事都要做最好 |
[01:12] | just like Ferrari and Mercedes. | 就像法拉利和梅赛德斯 |
[01:17] | So, with Nico and Daniel, | 有了尼科和丹尼尔 |
[01:18] | that’s a box ticked in relation to driver lineup. | 遴选车手的工作就算完成了 |
[01:23] | I think we have a team that is definitely building its profile | 我们的车队开始初具规模 |
[01:28] | and finally starting to believe. | 队员们终于有信心了 |
[01:32] | Showtime. | 好戏开始了 音乐椅 (加拿大 蒙特利尔) |
[01:56] | It’s the Canadian Grand Prix, and amazingly, | 这里是加拿大大奖赛现场 而且 |
[01:59] | we’re only a third of the way through the season, | 本赛季刚过三分之一 太棒了 |
[02:01] | so plenty more action and possibilities of change to come this year. | 今年还会有 更多精彩和更多峰回路转 |
[02:10] | Daniel joining the team | 丹尼尔的加盟 |
[02:11] | certainly has contributed to set the bar very high for this season. | 无疑提升了本赛季的水平 |
[02:17] | We know we are racing, but don’t hesitate to have fun. | 我们知道我们在比赛 但也要开心 |
[02:20] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[02:22] | -Life is too short… -Absolutely. | -生命短暂… -没错 |
[02:24] | …to calculate. | 转瞬即逝 |
[02:27] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[02:32] | Daniel Ricciardo, | 丹尼尔里卡多 |
[02:33] | outqualifying his teammate six-one on Saturday. | 周六资格赛中的成绩远好于队友 |
[02:35] | Yeah, he really has, he’s making the team his own. | 是啊 他真的成了车队的主力 |
[02:40] | Nico, this year is the last year of the initial term of our agreement, | 尼科 今年是我们合约 第一阶段的最后一年 |
[02:45] | so it’s an important year and he’s got expectations. | 所以 今年很重要 人们对他有很高的期待 |
[02:49] | For now, for me, home is Renault and I feel pretty happy there. | 现在 对我来说 雷诺是我的家 我在这里很开心 |
[02:54] | I think the relationship is very good. | 我觉得我们之间的关系非常好 |
[02:56] | The love and the fire is still burning, so… | 激情的火焰还在燃烧 所以… |
[03:00] | I knew, coming to Renault, | 我知道 来到雷诺 |
[03:01] | that I was going to go up alongside with Nico… | 我将和尼科携手并进 |
[03:05] | and I feel more than ever he will be at his best. | 我比任何时候都更强烈地感觉到 他会发挥出最佳水平 |
[03:09] | There’s not… you know, I don’t think there’s really any bullshit. | 废话不用多说 |
[03:11] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[03:13] | May the best man win. | 预祝最强者获胜 |
[03:25] | Finally, the green flag is waved. | 终于 挥舞绿旗了 |
[03:27] | Seventy laps ahead of us here in Montreal. | 蒙特利尔站 70圈的比赛马上开始 |
[03:31] | The Canadian Grand Prix is underway! | 加拿大大奖赛开始了 |
[03:35] | Ricciardo, a bit unstable, but he’s okay. | 里卡多 有点不稳定 但还好 |
[03:38] | Hülkenberg has started well in the thick of it | 霍肯伯格开局不错 车流滚滚 |
[03:41] | as they go through the first chicane. | 呼啸着通过第一个减速弯 (车手视角 霍肯伯格/雷诺) |
[03:58] | Okay, Nico, been told to target lap time of 16.5. | 尼科 他们说我们的单圈时间 目标是16.5 |
[04:09] | Danny’s been given the same target. | 他们给了丹尼同样的目标 |
[04:12] | Nico has the pace to be just as quick, if not quicker, than Daniel. | 尼科的速度 即使不比丹尼尔快 至少也是一样快 |
[04:23] | How was the last lap for Danny? | 丹尼上一圈怎么样? |
[04:25] | What pace is he on? | 他的速度是多少? |
[04:30] | You are 1.5 tenths quicker. | 你比他快十分之一点五 |
[04:32] | Gap to Danny is 2.6 seconds. | 和丹尼之间相距2.6秒 |
[04:39] | This is gonna get tasty, quite feisty, between the two Renaults. | 雷诺的两名车手之间你追我赶 会很有意思 很刺激 |
[04:44] | Well, I hope they’ll be allowed to race here. Why not? | 我希望他们可以在这里展开角逐 为什么不呢? |
[04:51] | I have to get closer than this. | 我得缩小差距 |
[04:54] | What is the gap? | 现在差多少? |
[04:57] | 1.3 seconds to Danny. | 距离丹尼1.3秒 |
[05:11] | Okay, Nico, been told you need to hold position. | 尼科 我被告知 你要保持现在的位置 |
[05:18] | Nico, we need to cool the car | 尼科 我们不能让车过热 |
[05:19] | and that means you need to open a two-second gap to Danny. | 所以 你要和丹尼留出两秒的距离 |
[05:25] | Nico. | 尼科 |
[05:27] | Nico. | 尼科 |
[05:28] | That’s bullshit! | 活见鬼 |
[05:34] | So, just tell me not to race, mate. It’s fine. | 直接告诉我不要比了不好吗? 还有什么意义? |
[05:37] | You are not racing, you’ve been told to hold position. | 不要追他 保持你的位置 |
[05:40] | We need a two-second gap to the car in front to cool the car. | 我们需要和前车保持两秒的距离 让车凉一凉 |
[05:48] | The fight between Ricciardo and Hülkenberg | 里卡多和霍肯伯格之间的竞争 |
[05:50] | seems to have backed off a little touch now. | 似乎暂时平息了 |
[05:57] | Daniel Ricciardo finishes sixth and Nico in seventh. | 丹尼尔里卡多第六 尼科第七 |
[06:01] | At last, a good result for Renault. | 雷诺终于得到一个好的结果 |
[06:07] | Okay, Nico, chequered flag. | 好 尼科 方格旗 |
[06:10] | Brilliant job, mate, absolutely fantastic. | 干得好 伙计 好极了 |
[06:14] | I was asked not to race Daniel, not to attack him, | 他们不让我追赶丹尼尔 不要向他发起攻势 |
[06:17] | which, obviously, as a driver, is always frustrating | 作为车手 收到那样的无线电指令 |
[06:19] | to get that radio call, you know, from the team, | 总是让人懊恼 |
[06:22] | ’cause we’re here to race and we want to fight | 因为我们是来赛车的 我们是来斗的 |
[06:24] | and we want to show we’re better than the other. | 我们想让人们看到 我们比对方更好 |
[06:27] | The team is kind of under pressure to secure a good result, you know, | 车队有压力 想拿个好成绩 |
[06:31] | and I just wanted to bring it over the line, to bring it home, | 我只想冲过终点 赢得胜利 |
[06:34] | which I see the point, but I also see my frustration. | 我理解 但我也很懊恼 |
[06:39] | I know it’s a bit frustrating, but you did a fantastic job today, mate. | 我知道这让人懊恼 但你今天表现得好极了 |
[06:43] | Absolutely excellent. Thank you very much. | 非常出色 |
[06:47] | Um… | 谢谢你 |
[06:49] | Yeah, I mean, we talked about it at length after the race and… | 是啊 我是说… 赛后 我们长谈了一次… |
[06:55] | It was just one of those things that can happen, but, um… | 这种事有时难免的 但是… |
[06:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:01] | There’s not much more to say, to be honest. | 说实话 没什么可说的了 |
[07:12] | -All good? -Yeah. Well done, mate. Congratulations. | -还好吧? -好样的 祝贺 |
[07:15] | -Thanks. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[07:16] | -No worries. -We’re back in the race now. | -没什么 -我们又看到希望了 |
[07:18] | Yeah. It’s good for the team. | 是啊 |
[07:28] | – Hey, Danny. – Hi. | 这样对车队有利 |
[07:35] | – Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[07:39] | – Daniel, you all right? -Cheers, man. | -谢谢 |
[07:42] | There is one thing that’s very strong in our team, loyalty. | 我们车队有一个牢固不破的精神 那就是忠诚 |
[07:44] | Loyalty towards people and loyalty towards Nico is extremely high. | 对人的忠诚 对尼科的忠诚 忠诚度极高 |
[07:52] | So, I wouldn’t say that he’s suddenly been | 所以我不认为他被突然降级 |
[07:56] | relinquished to a secondary role. | 到第二的位置 |
[07:59] | He’s still the Nico of before. | 他还是从前那个尼科 |
[08:08] | When are we getting the Renault F1 team jet? | 我们什么时候会有一架 雷诺一级方程式专机? |
[08:13] | – When you do your first podium. | 当你们赢得奖牌之后 |
[08:18] | Ask him about his drivers, what he thinks, if he’s happy with them… | 问问他车手的事 他如何评价? 目前 对他们… |
[08:22] | so far. | 满不满意 |
[08:24] | He doesn’t dare to ask me directly. | 他不敢直接问我 |
[08:27] | So, you are acting as a shrink for our couple. | 所以 你是我们的情感咨询师 |
[08:31] | We are not sure where we are going. | 我们还不清楚在朝什么方向发展 |
[08:33] | Is it a long-term thing? | 这是一段长久关系吗? |
[08:35] | Are you ready for this? Are we ready for this? | 你准备好了吗?我们准备好了吗? |
[08:43] | Oh, look, the sea. | 看啊 大海 |
[08:57] | And something I want to do differently in future is… | 未来 我希望改变的是… |
[09:00] | We had to tell the two guys at the end of the race | 这次我们得告诉他们两个人 |
[09:02] | not to race each other, | 不要相互竞争 |
[09:05] | but we are now in a position where I think that we can let them race. | 但现在我们所处的地位 我觉得可以让他们竞争了 |
[09:09] | Not sure about this weekend. | 这个周末还不确定 |
[09:11] | We’ll see how we are in terms of competitiveness. | 我们看看我们的竞争力如何 |
[09:14] | -Uh… – Yes or no? | |
[09:15] | Yes or no, but we’ll know just before the race. | 行还是不行 在赛前就会知道 |
[09:18] | We still have three days to go. | 我们还有三天呢 |
[09:19] | Is that all right for you? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[09:26] | -I’m not gonna answer that question. -Aw! | 我不回答这个问题 (法国勒卡斯泰莱) |
[10:00] | So, here we are. Home Grand Prix. | 我们来了 本土大奖赛 |
[10:03] | -How is your French coming along? | 你的法语怎么样? |
[10:07] | So-so. | 马马虎虎 |
[10:08] | Hey! You got it. | 明白 |
[10:11] | Uh, Nico, and how’s your French? | 尼科 你的法语呢? |
[10:14] | Yeah. Just as good as Daniel’s. | 和丹尼尔一样 |
[10:16] | Sounds it. | 听出来了 |
[10:17] | And Alain Prost, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 这是阿兰普罗斯特 太棒了 |
[10:21] | When you have a team, two drivers… | 一支车队有两名车手 |
[10:24] | your main competitor is always your teammate. | 你的主要竞争对手永远是你的队友 |
[10:28] | Long live France, long live France. | 法兰西万岁! |
[10:33] | Having moved away from home… | 离开家乡后… |
[10:35] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[10:38] | Talking only about the drivers, for sure, we have to be careful | 仅就车手来说 当然 我们得小心 |
[10:42] | that we do not have a number one and a number two. | 不能有一个第一名 一个第二名 |
[10:44] | That does not exist and we don’t want to have that. | 那是不存在的 我们不希望那样 |
[10:48] | What’s your dream, Cyril? | 西里尔 |
[10:50] | Ah! | 你的梦想是什么? |
[10:51] | That’s easy… Easy. | 这个容易 |
[10:53] | To win with these two boys. | 带着这两个小伙子赢得比赛 |
[10:59] | But it’s difficult when you have two drivers | 但是 有两名车手就很困难 |
[11:02] | because, to be equal, to treat the people in the equal way… | 因为要平等 要平等对待他们… |
[11:06] | -You know? – Question for Daniel. | 给丹尼尔的问题 |
[11:08] | Daniel, how do you feel being the funniest driver on the grid? | 丹尼尔 作为赛道上最幽默的车手 你有何感想? |
[11:15] | Thank you. I’m very funny. I agree. | 谢谢 我的确很幽默 我同意 |
[11:19] | Uh, also very good-looking. | 也很帅 |
[11:22] | I worked on that for a long time. | 我为此努力了很久 |
[11:24] | Uh, but without surgery. Just with age. | 但没有动手术 只是随着年龄增长 |
[11:27] | Like a fine wine. Like a French wine. | 就像陈年佳酿 一瓶法国葡萄酒 |
[11:28] | – The nose, maybe, Daniel. -Beautiful. | -鼻子 也许是 丹尼尔 -很美 |
[11:29] | – The nose. -Yeah! | -鼻子 -是啊! |
[11:31] | Maybe the nose could do with some work. | 也许鼻子可以整一整 |
[11:36] | Ladies and gents, please put your hands together. | 各位先生女士 送上你们的掌声 |
[11:38] | Thank the guys for coming out. | 谢谢大家光临现场 |
[11:39] | Wish Renault luck this weekend and for the rest of the season. | 本周末以及本赛季剩下的比赛中 祝雷诺好运 |
[11:44] | Thank you very much! Merci! | 非常感谢! |
[11:47] | -Merci. Merci. -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | Danke schön. | 谢谢 |
[11:51] | And… | |
[11:59] | Nico Hülkenberg holds the unenviable record | 尼科霍肯伯格保持着 一项没人羡慕的记录 |
[12:03] | of the longest career in Formula 1 without having ever stepped on a podium. | 他从事一级方程式赛车运动 至今无缘奖牌的年头比任何人都更多 |
[12:09] | As a driver so used to success through junior career, | 在青年赛事中 他频频夺冠 |
[12:14] | to have never stood on a Formula 1 podium has got to hurt. | 可是却从未在一级方程式比赛中 登上过领奖台 一定很痛苦 |
[12:22] | What are you doing? What do you want, huh? | 你干嘛呢?你想要什么? |
[12:24] | We need to talk, you and I? | 我们要谈谈吗?就你和我? |
[12:27] | Hmm? | |
[12:31] | And there’s no way he doesn’t think about it. | 他不可能不想这一点 |
[12:35] | What’s the next thing now? | 接下来是什么? |
[12:46] | Come on, homie, show me what you have. | -快 伙计 |
[12:47] | Nico Hülkenberg. | 让我看看你那两下子 -尼科霍肯伯格 |
[12:49] | -That came down really well. “Hülkenberg.” -It was good, huh? | -学得还挺像 -不错吧 |
[12:51] | – Ricciardo. -It was funny. | -里卡多 -有趣 |
[12:54] | So, your pronunciation auf Deutsch. | 你的德语发音… |
[12:56] | -Nico. -Hülkenberg. | -尼科 -霍肯伯格 |
[12:58] | Nico Hülkenberg. | 尼科霍肯伯格 |
[13:00] | -Hülkenberg. – Hülkenberg. | -霍肯伯格 -霍肯伯格 |
[13:01] | Hülkenberg. | 霍肯伯格 |
[13:03] | Hülkenberg. | -霍肯伯格 -好极了 |
[13:05] | – What are your best moments? -It’s a very short list. | 好 你最得意的时刻是什么时候? |
[13:08] | Aww, is… I mean, the first thing that comes to my mind is Le Mans. | 那种时候没有多少 我首先想到的是勒芒 |
[13:13] | Was it one of your best? | 那是你最得意的时刻? |
[13:15] | I suppose so, in racing, yeah. | 我想是的 在比赛中 |
[13:17] | -I mean… -GP2 championship. | -我是说… -GP2大奖赛 |
[13:18] | I haven’t won anything here, so what can I say? | 我在这儿还没赢过 所以 我能说什么呢? |
[13:20] | -Yeah. – Yeah! | 是啊 是啊! |
[13:23] | Asshole. | 混账 |
[13:25] | It’s okay. I remember that feeling. | 没关系 我记得那种感觉 |
[13:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[13:46] | Naturally, you don’t want a teammate to be the next best thing | 当然 你不希望你的队友是一颗新星 |
[13:50] | and ruin your career early. | 早早地断送了你的职业生涯 |
[13:53] | I like avocado. | 我喜欢牛油果 |
[13:55] | You know, if that teammate kicks your ass, | 你知道 如果队友打败了你 |
[13:57] | then, yeah, your career can be in jeopardy, | 那么你的职业可就真的危险了 |
[14:00] | so there might always be a little threat whenever you have a new teammate. | 所以 每当一个新的队友加入 你总会感到威胁 |
[14:04] | -Now you have to pay. -Yeah, I know. | -现在 你得付钱了 -我知道 |
[14:09] | It’s hard to feel sorry for a competitor. | 你很难为竞争对手感到遗憾 |
[14:11] | Maybe there’s been people luckier than him, | 也许有人比他运气好 |
[14:12] | but there’s certainly been a lot of people more unlucky, so… | 但无疑很多人运气还不如他 |
[14:19] | All of us are in it for ourselves, at the end of the day. | 说到底 我们都是为了自己 |
[14:22] | It’s also business. | 这都是工作 |
[14:24] | It’s how it works. | 事情就是这样 |
[14:25] | Bon appétit. | 祝你好胃口 |
[14:27] | Bonne journée! | 再见! |
[14:28] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[14:30] | It is what it is, I guess. It’s the nature of the beast. | 就是这样 野兽本性 |
[14:37] | What’s the time? | 几点了? |
[14:38] | We can start drinking now. | 我们可以开始喝酒了 |
[14:41] | It’s five o’clock somewhere. | 在有的地方 已经5点了 (周日 比赛日) |
[14:56] | Daniel, I mean, he’s a cool guy. | 丹尼尔 他很酷 |
[14:58] | He’s genuine, he’s fast. | 很真诚 很快 |
[15:01] | I think we have a very good relationship, actually. | 我觉得我们相处得很好 |
[15:04] | I think we’re both obviously quite mature. | 我想我们都是成熟的人 |
[15:11] | Nico… Hülkenberg! | 尼科… 霍肯伯格! |
[15:19] | No games. I mean, no problems on that side. | 没什么花招 这方面没问题 |
[15:27] | Nico… Hülkenberg! | 尼科… 霍肯伯格! |
[15:40] | We have to race now. | 我们要比赛了 |
[15:41] | We do. | 是的 我们要比赛了 |
[15:55] | A lot of support here for Renault. | 很多雷诺的支持者 |
[15:58] | Daniel Riccardo getting into Q3 for the fourth time in this season. | 丹尼尔里卡多本赛季第四次 进入资格赛第三段 |
[16:02] | Nico Hülkenberg being outqualified by his teammate | 尼科霍肯伯格本赛季第七次 |
[16:05] | for the seventh time this season. | 成绩不及队友 |
[16:07] | It’s fantastic to have the opportunity to race in your homeland. | 能在自己的祖国参赛 太好了 |
[16:12] | The French heritage is still very, uh, strong, uh, within Renault. | 雷诺仍然保持着强烈的法国传统 |
[16:28] | ♪ Allons, enfants de la patrie ♪ | 奏法国国歌 |
[16:32] | ♪ Le jour de gloire est arrivé ♪ | 请起立 |
[16:40] | Racing in front of your home public, in your home country, | 在你的祖国 在你的同胞面前赛车 |
[16:43] | it’s important to do as good as you can. | 你一定要拿出最好的水平 |
[16:47] | But, obviously, you have this huge pressure | 但很显然 你承受着巨大的压力 |
[16:49] | to improve the performance of the team. | 要提升车队的表现 |
[16:51] | Canada was clearly good news, but the start of the season has been | 加拿大的赛事当然是好消息 但这个赛季的开始 |
[16:56] | probably the most challenging experience in my career so far. | 可能是我赛车生涯中 最具挑战的一段经历了 |
[17:01] | We had an objective to be closer to the top teams this year. | 今年我们的目标是向顶级车队迈进 |
[17:05] | We had a good season last year. We finished fourth in the championship. | 去年那个赛季我们成绩不错 得了第四名 |
[17:09] | But this year, we are not performing well. | 但这个赛季 我们表现不太好 |
[17:15] | Just over 20 minutes to lights out here in France. | 法国的比赛 还有20分钟 就要开始了 |
[17:20] | As the Renault sits there, the calm before the storm. | 雷诺赛车准备就绪 |
[17:26] | Bonjour. | 暴风雨之前的宁静 |
[17:28] | -All good? -Think so, yeah. | -都好了? -我想是的 |
[17:29] | – Smiling? -Smiling, yeah. | -微笑? -微笑 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:32] | When I’m upset, I say it, but when I smile, I smile. | 我心情不好时 就直说 高兴时 就开心地笑 |
[17:35] | So, let’s enjoy it. | 所以 享受比赛吧 |
[17:37] | Of course, Cyril’s under pressure. | 当然 西里尔压力很大 |
[17:40] | But particularly so when you promised to take your team back to the top. | 特别是因为你承诺过 要把车队重新带上巅峰 |
[17:49] | Big pressure on this race for Renault. Their home Grand Prix. | 雷诺车队压力很大 这是他们在家乡的大奖赛 (车手视角 里卡多/雷诺) |
[18:03] | We’re racing in France! | 我们在法国比赛 |
[18:16] | Daniel has to go for it today. | 丹尼尔今天要全力以赴了 |
[18:21] | So, gap to Gasly is 1.1. | 距离加斯利1.1 |
[18:24] | Do you want to clear him quickly? | 你想快速摆脱他吗? |
[18:27] | So, we have scenario one available if you need to. | 如果你需要 现在可以采取第一种方案 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:34] | Yes! Come on! Whoo! | 好!加油! |
[18:42] | Grosjean’s next, he’s doing 39.1. | 下一个是格罗斯让 单圈时间39.1 |
[18:45] | Okay, nice job, mate. | 好 漂亮 伙计 |
[18:50] | Box to overtake. | 进站维修 |
[18:52] | Understood. | 明白 |
[18:55] | Let’s keep your status up now. | 现在 保持你的状态 |
[19:05] | – How many laps to go? – Two more laps. | 还有几圈? 还有两圈 |
[19:08] | Oh, man. What a bitch, this traffic. | 哎呀 真该死 这么多车 |
[19:13] | Lando Norris has got to defend for all his might here | 兰多诺里斯必须全力防守 |
[19:16] | with two Renault cars chasing after the McLaren. | 两辆雷诺赛车正在追赶迈凯伦 |
[19:24] | And here comes Daniel Ricciardo! | 丹尼尔里卡多来了 |
[19:36] | Hard competitive racing from Ricciardo. | 里卡多奋力追赶 |
[19:39] | Oh! He’s going wide now. | 他偏出了车道 |
[19:46] | Oh, I would suggest the stewards are gonna take a look at this. | 我觉得赛会干事应该看看这种情况 (车手视角 里卡多/雷诺) |
[19:56] | P7. Well done, mate, well done. P7. | 第七位 很好 伙计 |
[20:00] | Shit. That might be dodgy. | 该死 这可能算犯规 |
[20:02] | He’s off the track. | 他偏出车道了 |
[20:03] | That… | 那样… |
[20:05] | We’re gonna get five… We could get five seconds for that. | 我们要被… 我们可能要被罚五秒了 |
[20:08] | -Yeah. – That’s gonna fuck everything. | -是啊 -全完了 |
[20:11] | That’s what I thought. | 我觉得也是 |
[20:16] | We will be penalized because all four tires were off the track. | 我们要被罚了 因为四个车轮都偏出了赛道 |
[20:23] | We are losing our standing. | 我们要失去我们的名次了 |
[20:26] | – We are losing our standing? -We will be losing five seconds | -我们会失去名次? -我们会被罚五秒 |
[20:29] | and five seconds will mean ten. | 损失五秒意味着十秒 |
[20:32] | Ultimately, it’s another disappointing result for Renault. | 最终 雷诺再次得到一个 令人失望的结果 |
[20:34] | With Ricciardo stripped of his points, | 里卡多被罚分 |
[20:36] | the team are still stuck in fifth place. | 车队还是处在第五名的位置 |
[20:42] | We underdelivered, underperformed, and it’s tough to accept. | 我们的表现不够好 这让人难以接受 |
[20:49] | The harsh reality, that’s coming back to you. | 再次面对残酷的现实 |
[20:55] | I know that if I don’t deliver, my life expectancy is very limited. | 我知道 如果我不拿出好成绩 我就没有多少天可活了 |
[21:01] | So, that pressure requires me, as a leader, | 作为领导 这种压力让我 |
[21:04] | to make sure that we make some strategic decisions for the future. | 必须确保我们今后作出一些战略决断 |
[21:10] | Cyril’s going to have to make a decision. | 西里尔要做决定 |
[21:14] | They have one superstar driver locked in for two seasons in Daniel Ricciardo. | 他们锁定了一位明星车手 共两个赛季 丹尼尔里卡多 |
[21:19] | So, if they wanna make a change on the driver front, | 所以 如果想要改变车手安排 |
[21:22] | there’s only one place that they can do that. | 只有一个位置可以考虑 |
[21:27] | Moving into 2020, uh, | 进入2020年 |
[21:29] | what does this mean for your driver situation in the future? | 这对你们的车手安排 意味着什么? |
[21:32] | Well, no, you know, frankly, the situation is clear. | 老实说 情况很清楚 |
[21:35] | We have a two-year contract with Daniel. Uh… | 我们和丹尼尔有两年的合同 |
[21:37] | Nico’s contract initial term is coming to an end at the end of this year, | 尼科合约的第一期今年年底 就结束了 |
[21:41] | but we need to look at the options, like everyone is doing. | 我们和所有人一样 需要看看还有哪些选择 |
[21:45] | And to follow up on that, | 还是关于这个问题 |
[21:46] | is there any chance you wanna have another look | 你们是否还会考虑 |
[21:47] | -at having Esteban Ocon in the team? | 招募埃斯特班奥康加入? |
[22:06] | This year, I’m the reserve driver for Mercedes. | 今年 我是梅赛德斯车队的候补车手 |
[22:11] | Esteban Ocon! | 埃斯特班奥康 |
[22:13] | Toto Wolff from Mercedes! | 梅赛德斯的托托沃尔夫! |
[22:18] | Toto is the team principal, but he is also managing me. | 托托是队长 但也是我的经理 |
[22:23] | Esteban, when will you drive a Formula 1 car? | 埃斯特班 你什么时候会 驾驶一级方程式赛车? |
[22:26] | Definitely, there are a lot of talks at the moment, so… | 现在 有很多讨论 所以… |
[22:29] | Everything is following its path | 一切都会水到渠成 |
[22:31] | and hopefully, you know, we will find a way | 希望我们有办法 |
[22:35] | and I will be back in a race car very soon. | 希望很快我就能重新驾驶赛车 |
[22:41] | Now, here comes Esteban Ocon in the Force India. | 印度力量车队的埃斯特班奥康 |
[22:44] | 2018, of course, was not a great end of the season. Um… | 当然 2018年的赛季结果不理想 |
[22:48] | Perez gets past Ocon | 佩雷斯超过了奥康 |
[22:50] | as they now accelerate towards the fastest part of the circuit. | 他们开始加速进入 赛程速度最快的一段 |
[22:55] | And the two Force Indias made contact! | 两辆印度力量赛车相碰了! |
[22:58] | Once again, they have touched. | 又一次相互接触了 |
[23:02] | Guys, what the fuck? | 伙计们 怎么回事? |
[23:04] | Unfortunately, I lost the seat for 2019. | 很不幸 我失去了2019年参赛的机会 |
[23:08] | I’m so hungry to get back | 我渴望重返赛道 |
[23:10] | because it’s been so long since I have been on the grid. | 我有太久没有参赛了 |
[23:15] | For us, it is always about setting the right objectives. | 对我们来说 始终是要制定正确的目标 |
[23:19] | And last year, we were promised a contract for Esteban with Renault. | 去年 我们得到承诺 埃斯特班会和雷诺签约 |
[23:26] | And then suddenly, Daniel Ricciardo made himself available. | 可是丹尼尔里卡多突然出现 |
[23:30] | So, it didn’t happen. | 所以 没签成 |
[23:34] | When you’re out… you can be out forever. | 你一旦出局 就可能永远出局 |
[23:44] | – Silly season. -I didn’t hear your silly question. | -愚蠢的赛季 -我没听见你的愚蠢问题 |
[23:47] | -Can you repeat it? – Yeah. | -你能重复一下吗? -好 |
[23:50] | What’s silly season? | 什么叫愚蠢的赛季? |
[23:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:53] | You define silly season. | 你定义一下愚蠢的赛季 |
[23:55] | What is silly season? | 什么是愚蠢的赛季? |
[23:57] | I don’t know. I’m not from this world. | 我不知道 我不是这一行里的人 |
[23:59] | No? Me neither. | 是吗?我也不是 |
[24:01] | -I just… | 我只是… |
[24:05] | It’s when everyone mingles. | 大家在一起玩的时候 |
[24:07] | You know, it’s that game | 你知道 有一个游戏 |
[24:08] | when everyone’s standing up, walking around the chairs | 大家都站起来 围着椅子转 |
[24:12] | and as long as the music’s up, you’re walking, | 音乐一开始 你就转 |
[24:14] | and then when the music stops, | 音乐一停 |
[24:15] | you need to sit down as fast as possible and take a seat. | 你就立刻找一把椅子坐下 |
[24:19] | That’s the game we’re playing right now. | 我们现在就是在玩这种游戏 |
[24:22] | – Is it happening now? -It’s happening right now. | 现在就在抢椅子? 就是现在 |
[24:33] | Hi, Cyril. | 嗨 西里尔 |
[24:34] | What are you doing this evening? | 你今晚有什么安排? |
[24:38] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[24:40] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走? |
[24:45] | What about dinner? | 一起吃晚餐好吗? |
[24:48] | Yes, that’s a good idea. | 好啊 |
[24:51] | Listen, I’ve got the cameras on me, by the way, right now. | 对了 摄影师现在正跟着我拍呢 |
[24:55] | You know I’ve got Esteban in the car with me. | 你知道 我和埃斯特班在车上 |
[24:59] | But don’t worry, he doesn’t know what we’re talking about. | 但别担心 他不知道我们在说什么 |
[25:02] | Esteban, do you want to ask Cyril anything? | 埃斯特班 你有什么想问西里尔吗? |
[25:04] | You know what I want to ask him. | 你知道我想问什么 |
[25:06] | He says, “You know what I want to say to him.” | 他说:“你知道我要对他说什么” |
[25:10] | Okay. Let’s talk later. Bye. | 好 我们回头再说 再见 |
[25:15] | There’s loads of rumors, always, | 总是有谣传满天飞 是不是? |
[25:17] | isn’t there? I mean, I heard– | 我是说 我听说… |
[25:18] | -I love rumors. – Yeah! | -我喜欢谣言 -是啊! |
[25:20] | I mean, I heard Ocon replacing you at Renault. | 我听说 奥康要取代你在雷诺的位置 |
[25:23] | Those things. What do you think about all those rumors? | 那些传闻 你怎么认为? |
[25:27] | Just part of the game, part of F1, during that silly season, somehow. | 都是游戏的一部分 一级方程式的一部分 在那个愚蠢的赛季里 |
[25:32] | But what’s your prediction? What do you think will happen with you? | 但你如何预测未来? 你觉得你将来会怎样? |
[25:38] | No prediction for now. | 现在不预测 |
[25:39] | This weekend, let’s perform. | 这个周末 还是继续赛车吧 |
[25:41] | As always, the most important thing is you need to perform. | 最重要的永远是 在赛道上好好表现 |
[25:43] | Then you’re attractive and sexy. | 那样 你就会显得很诱人 有吸引力 |
[25:45] | You’re really breaking my balls here, man. | 你真是穷追不舍啊 |
[25:47] | – I know. I know. -Fucking hell. | -我知道 -要命 我知道 |
[25:49] | – Haven’t even had breakfast yet. -Yeah. | -连早饭都没吃 -是啊 |
[25:51] | You can be lucky. | 你很走运 |
[25:52] | I had my first coffee, otherwise you’d be right out the window. | 我喝过咖啡了 不然这会儿你已经飞出车窗了 (周日 赛车日) |
[26:15] | A very wet day here in Hockenheim. | 霍根海姆今天下着雨 |
[26:19] | If there is one driver who can take advantage | 如果有人 |
[26:21] | of the poor conditions today, | 能利用今天的坏天气 |
[26:22] | gotta say, Nico Hülkenberg. It’s his home race. | 那就是尼科霍肯伯格了 他家乡的比赛 |
[26:33] | It’s good because we followed your advice, to stay out or something like that. | 我们听了你的建议 很好 |
[26:37] | -When? -Last year, here. | -什么时候? -去年在这里 |
[26:38] | Yeah, but it was only a few drops. | 是啊 不过当时只是零星小雨 |
[26:44] | So, we’ve had huge rain overnight and this morning as well. | 昨天夜里到现在 大雨一直下 |
[26:48] | Light rain for the next half an hour to an hour is the message. | 未来半小时到一小时 还有小雨 据预报是这样 |
[26:53] | Anything could happen here in the rain today. | 今天的雨中赛道上 什么都可能发生 |
[27:07] | To take the podium | 登上领奖台 |
[27:08] | is what I’ve been dreaming about and worked towards | 从八岁起 那就是我的梦想 |
[27:11] | since I’m eight years old. | 和努力的目标 |
[27:15] | I think I have what it takes to put a car… | 我想我有能力 |
[27:17] | You know, onto the podium. | 把车开上领奖台 |
[27:20] | Just need to be ready, um, focused. | 只需要做好准备 集中精力 |
[27:24] | Perfect. | 做到完美 |
[27:32] | Nico, this year, is the last year of the initial term of our agreement. | 尼科 今年是我们 合约第一期的最后一年 |
[27:38] | But there is also an option in place | 但还有一种可能性 |
[27:40] | so that we can continue our journey together. | 让我们可以继续合作 |
[27:43] | And that’s why I know that, uh, | 所以我知道 |
[27:45] | in everything that’s happening on track and off track, | 无论场上场下发生的一切 |
[27:48] | he’s got that in the back of his mind. | 他脑子里想的始终是那个 |
[27:52] | If I get onto the podium, | 如果我能登上领奖台 |
[27:55] | there’s options to continue with Renault. | 就有可能留在雷诺 |
[28:04] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道要怎么做 |
[28:09] | This is my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会 |
[28:12] | And it’s lights out and away we go. It’s a tentative start. | 灯熄灭了 比赛开始 大家试探性地出发 |
[28:16] | No grip whatsoever. | 毫无抓地力 |
[28:19] | Hülkenberg’s down in eighth place. | 霍肯伯格降至第八 |
[28:21] | Down the inside goes the Renault of Nico Hülkenberg and Romain Grosjean | 雷诺的尼科霍肯伯格走内线 还有罗曼格罗斯让 |
[28:25] | and Hülkenberg and Grosjean touch. | 霍肯伯格和格罗斯让发生了接触 |
[28:30] | I had contact with the Haas. | 我和哈斯接触了 |
[28:32] | But I think the front is okay. | 但我觉得车头还好 |
[28:35] | Copy, Nico. | 收到 尼科 |
[28:38] | Oh! Off the road, there. | 冲出车道了 |
[28:40] | The McLaren is off and Carlos Sainz has gone off the track. | 迈凯伦出局了 卡洛斯塞恩斯冲出了赛道 |
[28:45] | The track was wetter. | 赛道很湿滑 |
[28:46] | You know, those races always tend to be crazy | 这种比赛往往很疯狂 |
[28:48] | and very eventful. | 事故多发 |
[28:51] | Charles Leclerc’s going for it down | 进入第一个弯道 |
[28:54] | on the inside into turn one. | 夏尔勒克莱尔从内侧赶超对手 |
[28:55] | Magnussen cutting behind him. Leclerc’s gone a bit wide, but he’s ahead. | 马格努森从他身后切入 勒克莱尔偏出了一点 但他仍然冲在前面 |
[29:00] | Nico, if you’ve got any pace in hand, we need to use it now. | 尼科 如果你能超过去 现在超吧 |
[29:03] | And now the Renault of Nico Hülkenberg says, “Thank you very much, | 现在 雷诺的尼科霍肯伯格说: “非常感谢 |
[29:06] | Charles Leclerc, you’ve just earned me a place, there.” | 夏尔勒克莱尔 你让我前进了一名” |
[29:09] | Nice work, Nico. | 好样的 尼科 |
[29:15] | You are now P7. | 你现在是第七 (车手视角 里卡多/雷诺) |
[29:22] | Okay, Daniel. | 好的 丹尼尔 |
[29:24] | How’s the track? How’s the track? | 赛道怎么样? |
[29:27] | Struggling still. Locking the left front. | 还是很困难 左前方锁定 |
[29:33] | Okay, understood. | 好 明白 |
[29:37] | So, gap to Raikkonen unchanged. | 和莱科宁的距离没变 |
[29:40] | Okay, Nico, overtake is available. | 好 尼科 可以超车了 |
[29:48] | Nice work, Nico. | 好样的 尼科 |
[29:51] | So, you are P5, mate. Great job so far. | 你现在是第五 伙计 目前为止 干得漂亮 |
[30:07] | That is Daniel Ricciardo | 那是丹尼尔里卡多 |
[30:08] | and that looks like a massive engine problem. | 看样子引擎出了大问题 |
[30:11] | I have a lot of smoke coming out. | 我在冒浓烟 |
[30:14] | Yeah, we may have an exhaust leak. | 没错 可能是尾气泄露 |
[30:19] | Stop the car, please, stop the car. | 停车 请停车 |
[30:22] | Yeah, it’s shut off. | 熄火了 |
[30:24] | And not much really to say about that for Renault. | 对雷诺 没什么可说的了 |
[30:30] | Okay, Nico, so you are P4 now, P4. | 好的 尼科 你现在是第四位 |
[30:36] | Yeah, I was performing very well. I had a really strong pace. | 是啊 我的表现很好 一路领先 |
[30:39] | I was well up in the field. | 我冲到了前面 |
[30:47] | The rain is getting a bit heavier, Nico. | 尼科 雨下大了 |
[30:49] | If you’re happy to stay on these tires, then that’s good for us. | 如果你愿意不换轮胎 我们没问题 |
[30:53] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[30:56] | The team at that moment, making all the right decisions, | 车队当时做了正确的决定 |
[31:00] | perfectly in sync between the elements, | 非常符合当时的情况 |
[31:03] | the weather, the track conditions, the driver, pit wall. | 天气情况 赛道情况 车手情况 监控台上的情况 |
[31:16] | Bottas is into the pit. | 博塔斯进站了 |
[31:30] | Okay, Nico, you are currently P2. | 好 尼科 你现在是第二 |
[31:33] | Bottas had to stop for tires. He’s behind us now. | 博塔斯不得不进站换轮胎 他落后于我们了 |
[31:42] | I started to realize Nico is on track for the podium. | 我意识到 尼科有机会登上领奖台了 |
[31:47] | This is the time. | 机会来了 |
[31:49] | Nico Hülkenberg, in his home Grand Prix, running in second place. | 尼科霍肯伯格在自己家乡的大奖赛上 位置提升到了第二 |
[31:57] | Still just in that tantalizingly close podium position | 领奖台仍然好像是近在咫尺 |
[32:01] | he’s never been able to achieve. | 他还从没有登上过领奖台 |
[32:02] | I so want Nico Hülkenberg to finish on the podium. | 我真想让尼科霍肯伯格登上领奖台 |
[32:05] | He deserves a podium finish. | 他应该得一次奖了 |
[32:07] | Maybe, just maybe. | 也许 仅仅是也许 |
[32:14] | To take the podium | 从八岁起 登上领奖台 |
[32:15] | is what I’ve been dreaming about and working towards | 一直是我的梦想和 |
[32:17] | since I’m eight years old. | 奋斗目标 |
[32:20] | Okay, let’s stay focused. Great job so far. | 好 注意力集中 目前为止 干得很好 |
[32:29] | So, you got Verstappen, who is the race leader, in front of you. | 前方是维斯塔潘 目前领先的车手 |
[32:34] | Watch out for possible oil on the track. | 小心 赛道上可能有油 |
[32:39] | I’m a bit cautious with turn ten. It’s very dangerous here. | 第十个弯道 我小心翼翼 这里很危险 |
[32:42] | Copy that, Nico. | 收到 尼科 |
[32:47] | It’s Verstappen losing it! | 维斯塔潘 |
[32:50] | Oh! | 失去控制了 |
[32:54] | Verstappen spun in front of me. | 维斯塔潘在我前方打转 |
[32:58] | So, Verstappen has lost four seconds to you. | 维斯塔潘和你的距离缩短了四秒 |
[33:01] | Okay then, I think it’s time to go. | 好 我想可以超车了 |
[33:06] | Car looks good to us, Nico. | 车况不错 尼科 |
[33:13] | You’re doing an excellent job, there, Nico. | 你表现得非常好 尼科 |
[33:28] | Look! There is the Renault of Nico Hülkenberg in the barriers. | 看!雷诺车队的尼科霍肯伯格 撞上了护板 |
[33:34] | And he’s ending his home Grand Prix. | 他的主场大奖赛结束了 |
[33:40] | Uh… and that was it. | 结束了 |
[33:47] | Any chance of maybe of a podium, gone in one blink of a second. | 任何登上领奖台的希望 一瞬间破灭了 |
[33:57] | I put my wheels, you know, across that curb, | 我碾压了路肩 |
[34:00] | and as soon as I went onto that black tarmac, | 冲上黑色碎石带时 |
[34:05] | I knew that I was fucked. | 我知道我完了 |
[34:11] | You know, and that moment was… | 那个瞬间… |
[34:13] | Yeah, it was very detrimental. Uh… | 痛苦极了 |
[34:18] | Yeah. I don’t know how to describe it, but it was… It was super difficult. | 我不知道该怎么形容 但是… 真的好痛苦 |
[34:25] | That’s something that was in his control. He was driving the car. | 他控制着局面 他的车没有失控 |
[34:29] | So, you can’t blame the elements, | 你不能怪天气 |
[34:32] | you can’t blame another driver, you can’t blame the car. | 不能怪其他车手 不能怪车 |
[34:36] | Shame. | 真遗憾 |
[34:41] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[34:42] | The one that got away. | 本来完全有可能的 |
[34:50] | Sometimes, I wish it would go away. | 有时 我真希望会过去 |
[34:52] | -Sorry? – Sometimes, it could go away. | -什么? -有时候 希望会过去 |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:55] | I know, it’s always bad luck. | 我知道 总是运气不好 |
[34:59] | And the fact that podium, once again, became unavailable to him, | 再一次和领奖台失之交臂 |
[35:03] | I started to think that maybe there is a curse… | 我开始觉得 也许真是被诅咒了 |
[35:10] | or something between him and that top-three finish. | 他和前三名之间不知有什么魔障 |
[35:29] | For the 2020 season, we decided not to renew Nico’s contract | 2020年赛季 我们决定不再和尼科续约 |
[35:33] | and give the seat to Esteban Ocon. | 把位置让给埃斯特班奥康 |
[35:37] | Cyril, once you’d decided on Daniel, | 西里尔 你决定和丹尼尔签约后 |
[35:40] | were you always thinking you’d come back for Esteban | 是否一直在想 |
[35:42] | at the end of this year? | 年底回来找埃斯特班? |
[35:43] | -Can I say something before we start? – Yes, of course. | -我能不能先说两句? -当然 |
[35:45] | I’m really happy to have Cyril here. | 西里尔在座我非常高兴 |
[35:48] | -Um… | |
[35:49] | Not me? | 我呢? |
[35:50] | No, you, I had all the time. | 我每天都见到你 |
[35:54] | Very difficult to make your way into the top three, | 跻身前三很不容易 |
[35:58] | but that’s obviously what we are striving to do, | 但很显然 那是我们努力的目标 |
[36:01] | and I do believe that Esteban can help us in doing that. | 我相信 埃斯特班能帮我们实现 |
[36:06] | -Merci. – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:07] | Merci. | |
[36:14] | I’ve always been looking up to Formula 1 and aspiring to it, | 我一直仰望一级方程式大赛 盼望赢得奖牌 |
[36:18] | then I’ve done it for ten years, and now it’s a solid stop. | 我参加了十年比赛 现在彻底结束了 |
[36:21] | It will be quite a shock to the system, obviously. | 显然 打击会很大 |
[36:24] | So, yeah, it’s gonna be interesting to see how I cope with that. | 所以 是啊 我该怎么办 拭目以待吧 |
[36:39] | This is all we did at home when we were growing up. | 我们小时候在家里都玩过 |
[36:43] | I feel like we’re amateurs. | 我觉得我们都是业余玩家 |
[36:44] | We need to seriously pull our fingers out. | 我们需要努力了 |
[36:46] | Paddy Lowe was supposed to have designed a great car and he didn’t. | 帕蒂罗应该设计出一台好车 可他没有 |
[36:51] | See you later, Paddy. | 再见 帕蒂 (本季预告) |
[36:54] | This is my place. Obviously, got an amazing view. | 这是我家 风景美极了 |
[36:57] | Coming back in Toro Rosso, I didn’t feel like that was really fair. | 回到红牛二队 我觉得不公平 |
[37:02] | I’ve fully deserved the seat. | 我应该得到这个位置 |
[37:07] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |