时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[00:09] | [helicopter blades whirring] | |
[00:12] | [commentator 1] Welcome to the season finale. | 欢迎来到本赛季最后一场比赛 |
[00:14] | It’s the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. | 这里是阿布扎比大奖赛 |
[00:19] | [producer] I can’t believe you’ve recovered so quickly. | 想不到你恢复得这么快 |
[00:22] | Yeah. Me too, man. | 嗯 我也没想到 |
[00:24] | Only just made it. | 最后一刻赶上了 |
[00:26] | [commentator 2] Lewis Hamilton is back. He’s tested negative for COVID. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿回来了 他新冠病毒测试结果为阴性 |
[00:32] | It’s been a year like, like no other. | 这是与众不同的一年 |
[00:34] | [commentator 3] The World Championship record is equaled. | 世锦赛纪录再次保持 |
[00:37] | Lewis Hamilton is a seven-time champion of the world. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿 第七次夺得世界冠军 |
[00:43] | I think what we’ve done as a team is… It’s very special. | 我想 我们作为团队所做的事 十分特别 |
[00:48] | [commentator 3] It’s seven consecutive Constructors’ Championships for Mercedes. | 这是梅赛德斯车队 连续七次赢得车队冠军 |
[00:57] | If you’re gonna take on Mercedes, you’ve gotta be firing on all cylinders. | 如果你要挑战梅赛德斯 你就得火力全开 |
[01:02] | [commentator 2] Oh dear. That’s Max Verstappen. | 天啊 那是马克斯·维斯塔潘 |
[01:04] | -Fuck! -[Max] Something broke. | -该死! -什么东西坏了 |
[01:05] | [commentator 3] Max Verstappen is out of this race and out of the car as well. | 马克斯·维斯塔潘退出了这场比赛 他的车也报废了 |
[01:10] | You need to see that gap reduced. | 你需要看到差距缩小 |
[01:12] | [commentator 2] Can Red Bull put down a marker for next year? | 红牛明年能展示自己的实力吗? |
[01:16] | And who will prevail in this epic battle for third? | 谁会在这场史诗般战斗中荣获第三? |
[01:22] | We’re in a very good position. | 我们的处境很好 |
[01:23] | It’s gonna go down to the wire. | 到最后关头才会见分晓 |
[01:25] | Who wants it more will probably do it. | 成功留给最渴望的人 剧名:最后关头 ((阿布扎比 亚斯码头赛道) |
[01:27] | [machinery whirring] | |
[01:28] | [engine revving] | |
[01:34] | [funky music playing] | |
[01:44] | The battle for third in the Constructors’, it’s absolutely incredible | 车队第三名的比赛真是不可思议 |
[01:47] | that we should be at the last race of the season… | 以至于我们到这一季最后一场比赛 |
[01:49] | ‘Sup? | 你好吗? |
[01:50] | …and still have this massively important fight. | 仍要有这样一场盛大且重要的比拼 |
[01:54] | [Zak] I think we’ve got a good plan. It’s all coming together. | 我想我们有个好计划 进展很顺利 |
[01:57] | And now it’s going down to the wire. | 现在就是最后关头 (周五 练习赛) |
[02:03] | [upbeat music playing] | |
[02:05] | [commentator 1] We have come to the final of the pre-practice sessions in 2020. | 我们来到了2020年最后一场练习赛 |
[02:10] | [Lando] The battle for third is Racing Point… | 争夺第三名的队伍是赛点车队… |
[02:13] | The key is I don’t want to overheat the tires. | 重要的是 我不想让轮胎过热 |
[02:15] | [Lando] …Renault… | 雷诺… |
[02:16] | [Friend] It’s gonna be hot again. I think 30 degrees or something. | 这会再次发热的 大概30度左右 |
[02:20] | [Lando] …and us. | 和我们 |
[02:21] | [Zak] All right, let’s fucking win this thing. | 好的 我们来拿下这场比赛 |
[02:23] | [chuckling] | |
[02:25] | It’s a game where you want to make the most | 这是一场你想要 |
[02:27] | of other people’s misfortunes, | 充分利用他人不幸的比赛 |
[02:30] | but, uh also realize that, at any point, things could happen to you. | 但同时你也意识到 或许这些也会发生在你身上 |
[02:35] | If anything, we thought Racing Point would be quite convincingly third, | 要说的话 我们觉得赛点车队 位列第三顺理成章 |
[02:38] | so we brought a very good fight to them. | 所以我们积极应战他们 |
[02:41] | And we knew it was gonna be a very tough fight with Renault. | 我们知道和雷诺的比赛会很艰难 |
[02:44] | [Cyril] You think we should be competitive there? | 你觉得我们应该更好胜一点吗? |
[02:47] | I’ve never been so… probably excited about finishing third | 我之前从未…在冠军赛中为争夺第三 |
[02:51] | in a championship before. | 如此兴奋过 |
[02:54] | It’s been a hell of a battle. | 真是一场大战 |
[02:55] | [loud whirring] | |
[02:58] | I mean, at times, Racing Point’s been third, | 我是说 有时赛点车队会得第三 |
[03:00] | McLaren’s been third, we’ve been third. | 迈凯伦和我们也都得过第三 |
[03:04] | [Lance] It’s gonna be tight, but all we can do is focus on this weekend | 比赛会很胶着 但我们这周末能做的只有专注 |
[03:08] | and end the season on a strong note. That’s, uh, you know, the hopes. | 并且最终获胜 你懂的 希望如此 |
[03:12] | [Daniel] To fuck shit up in all the good ways possible. | 用所有尽可能好的方式来嗨翻比赛 |
[03:16] | That’s what I’m hoping to do. [chuckles] | 这是我想要去做的 |
[03:19] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[03:25] | [engine revving loudly] | |
[03:29] | [commentator 1] On board with Daniel Ricciardo. | 来到丹尼尔·里卡多的视角 |
[03:31] | [Loos] Nice job, mate. | 干得好 伙计 |
[03:32] | Two or three more laps like this would be great. | 这样的水准再维持两、三圈就很棒了 |
[03:38] | [Daniel] Okay, this is about my pace now. | 好的 现在和我的节奏有关 |
[03:42] | [commentator 2] Very classy performance. He’s absolutely flying. | 非常优雅的表演 他开得飞快 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I think ’cause I’m, uh, I just have amazing natural abilities, | 嗯 我觉得这是因为 我天生有着惊奇的能力 |
[03:53] | uh, I’m the epitome of human high performance… | 我就是人类最高赛车水准的典范… |
[03:57] | [snickers] | |
[04:00] | [commentator 3] Daniel Ricciardo is having a very good final sector here. | 丹尼尔·里卡多最后一区的表现很好 |
[04:07] | It’s just hard. It’s just hard to be humble. | 让我谦虚很难… |
[04:10] | It’s really hard! | 真的很难! |
[04:12] | [giggles] | |
[04:13] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[04:18] | [commentator 1] Daniel Ricciardo absolutely aces the final sector | 丹尼尔·里卡多在最后一区极为出色 |
[04:21] | and goes second fastest. | 最终夺得第二 |
[04:25] | [machinery whirring] | |
[04:27] | [Daniel] I honestly feel I’m getting better each year. | 我真的觉得自己每年都在进步 |
[04:30] | There’s things I’m still… internally, I know I’m doing better, | 即使我在控制压力 控制情绪 |
[04:33] | even if it’s controlling the pressure, controlling the emotion. | 我内心也知道自己在进步 |
[04:37] | It’s also experience, you know. It’s… it’s my tenth year, I think, in Formula 1 | 这也是因为经验 这是我在一级方程式的第十年 |
[04:42] | and I’m at that, probably at that nice balance now | 而我现在可能处于最平衡的时期 |
[04:45] | where I’ve got, still got the desire and the, let’s say, the will | 我还有获胜的欲望和动力 |
[04:48] | to push the car to the limit, | 来驱使着我把车速推至极限 |
[04:50] | but I’ve also got now the knowledge and experience | 但同时我作为从业十年的车手 |
[04:53] | of being a tenth-year driver. | 也有知识和经验 |
[04:58] | Is that a podium, boys? | 那是领奖台吗 伙计们? |
[04:59] | Is that a fucking podium? | 那就是领奖台吗? |
[05:03] | [Loos] It’s a fucking podium! | 那他妈的就是领奖台! |
[05:04] | -He’s here. Woo! -[Daniel laughs] | 他来了 |
[05:07] | -[Loos] Mega, man, mega. -[Daniel] Oh! | 很棒 伙计 很棒 |
[05:09] | [commentator 3] Daniel Ricciardo comes home in third place | 丹尼尔·里卡多获得第三名 |
[05:13] | and gives Renault their first podium since Malaysia in 2011. | 让雷诺自2011年马来西亚大赛后 再一次站上领奖台 |
[05:18] | [Cyril] A fucking podium, Daniel! Thank you! | 领奖台 丹尼尔! 谢谢你 |
[05:20] | [man] Well done. | 做得好 |
[05:22] | Every single lap that we see Daniel performing, | 观赏丹尼尔赛车的每一圈 |
[05:25] | a moment of uh, of joy and satisfaction, of pleasure, | 都是开心、满足和愉悦的一刻 |
[05:29] | but at the same time, it’s negative emotion | 但同时 还有消极的情绪 |
[05:31] | because we also measure what we’ll be missing, what we’ll be losing. | 我们还会量度那些忽视和失去的 |
[05:35] | [crowd cheering, whistling] | |
[05:37] | [Daniel] It feels like the first podium again. | 实话说 这感觉就像是第一次站上领奖台 |
[05:39] | The joy and, uh, the feeling was missed, so yeah, I’m very happy. | 我很怀念愉悦和那种感觉 所以我很开心 |
[05:42] | [cheering] | |
[05:45] | For him, it was so important to make the point and to show | 对他而言 重要的是让他知道 |
[05:49] | that until the last lap of the last race, | 直到最后一场比赛的最后一圈 |
[05:51] | he will be loyal to his decision that he made a few years ago. | 他还会忠诚于自己几年前做出的决定 |
[05:55] | I’m sorry, but yeah, it’s… it’s not complete. | 我很抱歉 但是这还没完 |
[05:58] | It’s not over yet. | 还没有结束 |
[05:59] | [crowd cheering] | |
[06:03] | [Daniel] So, we made the bet. | 所以 我们打了个赌 |
[06:04] | It was if I get a podium, uh, he has to get a tattoo. | 如果我能登上领奖台 他就得纹身 |
[06:07] | [both chuckling] | |
[06:09] | I probably threw it out there because I’ve got more than a tattoo or two. | 我提出这个赌注可能是因为 我自己就有好几个纹身 |
[06:13] | I was like, “Why don’t you get one? Do you have any?” | 我说:“你为什么不纹一个呢? 你有吗?” |
[06:16] | He goes, “No.” I was like, “That’s it. Tattoo.” | 他说:“没有” 我说:“那就这样 输了纹身” |
[06:19] | So he was like, “Okay.” | 他说:“好吧” |
[06:24] | [chuckling] Well, you know what, if we do a podium, I’ll do a tattoo! | 好吧 |
[06:27] | -[Daniel] You’ve got to. -[Cyril chuckling] I can’t… It’s not… | 如果我们登上领奖台 我就去搞一个纹身! |
[06:31] | [Daniel] We’ve achieved the achievable | 我们已经实现了可行的目标 |
[06:34] | and it’s time to get it done. | 是时候冲刺决赛了 |
[06:41] | [Daniel] Have you done this one before? | 你之前做过这种事吗? |
[06:43] | -The buffet? -[Friend] No. | -自助餐吗? -不是 |
[06:44] | -For lunch? -We had it for dinner, it was cool. | -午饭吗? -我们那天晚上吃过一次 很酷 |
[06:47] | [Daniel] It’s good to get something healthy, eh? | 吃点健康的食物挺好的 对吧? |
[06:49] | Sometimes, I give up, I’m like… | 有的时候 我会放弃 我是说… |
[06:51] | [Italiano] It’s the first time I didn’t check the dessert menu. [chuckles] | 这是我第一次没看甜品菜单 |
[06:54] | -[Friend chuckling] Says the Dyson! -What’s that book? | 你一个吃货还这么说 那是什么书? |
[06:57] | [Friend] One of the boys gave it to me to give to you. Look. | 伙计 有个队友给我让我转交给你的 来看一眼 |
[07:00] | There’s some of the most, like, horrific tattoos. | 这里有一些最可怕的纹身 |
[07:02] | -Oh my gosh! -[Friend] It’s for Cyril! | -我的天呐! -这是为西里尔准备的 |
[07:05] | [all chuckle] | |
[07:06] | [Daniel] Oh no! | 哦 不! |
[07:07] | I’ve never seen someone so excited to get a tattoo, so… [chuckles] | 我从未见过有人对纹身这么兴奋 所以… |
[07:11] | That Homer Simpson one’s awesome. | 霍默·辛普森那一款纹身真是棒极了 |
[07:13] | [snickering] Have you seen the Judge Judy one? | 你看到了朱迪法官那款吗? |
[07:15] | [all laugh] | |
[07:17] | I spoke to him the other night about it. He reckons he’s gonna get it on his ankle. | 伙计 我那天晚上跟他聊了这件事 他要纹在脚踝上 |
[07:21] | -[Daniel] Yeah. -That’s the most painful spot! | -是的 -那是最疼的地方! |
[07:23] | -But I think he feels it’s like… Yeah. -It’s hidden. | -但我想他是觉得那里… -看不见 |
[07:26] | [Daniel] We can pass this on to Cyril. | 我们可以把这个交给西里尔了 |
[07:28] | -It’s the worst tattoos. -[snickering] | 这里有最糟糕的纹身 |
[07:30] | [Daniel laughs] | |
[07:32] | [Cyril] I was not betting against my own luck, | 我不是在赌自己的运气 |
[07:34] | I was not betting against my own team, | 我也不是在赌自己的车队 |
[07:36] | and I’m extremely happy | 现在我们站上了领奖台 |
[07:39] | to have to honor this… this obligation now that we’ve done this podium. | 我很高兴去履行这个承诺 |
[07:44] | [dance music playing] | |
[07:47] | [Caco] Oh, yeah, a bit of sun! | 对 |
[07:50] | ♪ There you are looking at me On the elevator… ♪ | 有点阳光! |
[07:53] | [server] Fruit platter? | 水果拼盘? |
[07:55] | For you? | 你的? |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | [Caco] No, it’s not for him. No, no, no. | 不 不是他的 不 |
[07:59] | It’s for us. | 是给我们的 |
[08:00] | -No, leave it here. -[chuckling] | 不 放在这里 |
[08:02] | [Sainz] I am the athlete. I need to hydrate. | 我是运动员 我需要补水 |
[08:03] | [Caco] What do you mean he’s a very important person? | 你说他是个很重要的人是什么意思? |
[08:06] | -He pays. | -He pays. -他付钱 -他付钱 |
[08:07] | But leave it here. | 但把它放在这里 |
[08:08] | [Caco] Yay! | |
[08:09] | So, battle for third, | 争夺第三名 |
[08:11] | we are behind our friends there in Racing Point. | 我们落后于赛点车队 |
[08:15] | A few more than Renault and a few more than Ferrari. | 比雷诺和法拉利都更领先一点 |
[08:19] | -[server] Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[08:20] | We’ve gone all of a sudden from being the underdog | 我们从身处劣势一下子 |
[08:23] | to having a chance to win that midfield battle. | 有了赢得中场的机会 |
[08:26] | We are doing a good job of making it to the points with both cars. | 我们在两辆车上都取得了不错的成绩 |
[08:31] | I think it’s time for… | 我觉得是时候… |
[08:35] | -[sexy R&B music playing] -There you go. | 好了 |
[08:40] | [Lando] With Carlos’s podium last season, | 因为卡洛斯上季站上了领奖台 |
[08:43] | a lot of people saw him as, you know, the driver within the team. | 很多人都视他为团队中的车神 |
[08:47] | That hit me hard because it’s something I’d want more than anything, | 这对我打击很大 因为这是我最想要的 |
[08:50] | but then it switched, I think, quite heavily, as we came into the season. | 但来到这个赛季 事情有了大改变 |
[08:54] | I started the year with a podium, | 我一开年就站上了领奖台 |
[08:56] | then a lot more people saw me as being able to deliver when I need to. | 更多人看到了我 能够向我传递我所渴望的关注 |
[09:00] | How’s it going, dude? | 怎么样 哥们儿? |
[09:01] | I’m quite sore after, um… | 我感觉酸疼… |
[09:04] | -[Zak] Golf? -After golf. | -高尔夫吗? -打完之后 |
[09:05] | -[Zak] Are you? -Yeah. | -是吗? -嗯 |
[09:06] | -[Zak] What kind of golf were you playing? -Men’s golf. | -你打的是什么高尔夫球? -男士高尔夫 |
[09:09] | [Zak chuckles] | |
[09:11] | [Lando] We’re very tight in the championship. | 我们在冠军赛上比分咬很紧 |
[09:13] | I think, you know, before the last race, we were split by one point. I was behind. | 我觉得在上一场比赛之前 我们差了一分 我落后了 |
[09:17] | Now, I’m one point ahead. | 现在 我领先一分 |
[09:18] | -What do you play off, 12? -Uh, 16. | -你的高尔夫差点是多少?12? |
[09:22] | -Carlos is pretty good. -Yeah. | -卡洛斯很厉害 -对 |
[09:26] | [Lando] We want to beat each other, but we also | 我们都想打败对方 |
[09:28] | need to do a good job for the team. | 但我们也需要为团队做出贡献 |
[09:31] | We don’t have one driver doing really well and one doing not well. | 我们没有特别突出的车手 也没有特别落后的 |
[09:35] | We’re pushing each other, | 我们都在相互激励 |
[09:36] | and, uh, I think that’s why we’re probably the closest pairing | 我想这就是为什么我们一直是 |
[09:39] | or closest teammates on the grid consistently in qualifying and races. | 排位赛和比赛中最亲密的搭档和队友 |
[09:43] | [Zak] Gonna be tight. | 战况会很胶着 |
[09:44] | -Gonna be tight. -[Zak] Yeah. | -比分会咬得很紧 -是的 |
[09:46] | [Lando] Racing Point have been third best the whole year. | 赛点车队一整年都是第三名 |
[09:49] | We’ll miss Carlos. We’ve enjoyed our time racing with him, | 我们会想念卡洛斯的 我们很享受和他一起赛车的时光 |
[09:52] | but, you know, we’re… we’re excited | 但 你知道的 我们都很兴奋 |
[09:54] | and, uh, in a couple of races’ time, | 在几场比赛中 |
[09:56] | we’ll be, uh, thinking all about, uh, Daniel and… and Lando, | 关注丹尼尔和兰多的表现 |
[09:59] | and hopefully, that’ll take us yet to another level. | 希望这能带我们跨上另一个台阶 |
[10:03] | [Lando] I wanna know what Daniel thinks when he drives it. | 我想知道丹尼尔开车时会想什么 |
[10:06] | What he brings, you know, why everyone says he’s so special, | 他会带来什么 为什么大家都说他很特别 |
[10:08] | why they say he’s a better driver than the majority of the grid. | 为什么他们说 他比车队中的大多数人都要好 |
[10:12] | Learning from him, you know, a multiple race winner, | 向他这样一个多次比赛的冠军 |
[10:14] | a guy who’s worked with multiple different teams and so on, | 一个和不同队伍都合作过的人学习 |
[10:18] | I just look forward to that next chapter of the story. | 我很向往故事下一章的发展 (星期六 排位赛) |
[10:26] | [commentator 1] Welcome to the Yas Marina circuit. | 欢迎来到亚斯码头赛道 |
[10:28] | It’s time for one final blast around the track | 是时候进行阿布扎比大奖赛之前 |
[10:31] | ahead of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. | 最后一场赛道上的比拼了 |
[10:34] | It is the last qualifying of the season. | 这是本赛季最后一场排位赛 |
[10:38] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[10:41] | [commentator 1] Renault have been quicker than Racing Point and McLaren all week. | 雷诺在整周都比赛点车队和迈凯伦快 |
[10:45] | [commentator 2] It’s a Grand Prix for which pole position is crucial | 杆位对于大奖赛来说至关重要 |
[10:49] | and the last five races have all been won by pole position here. | 过去五场比赛都因杆位而获胜 |
[10:58] | [commentator 1] A tenth and a half covers the top four. | 目前前四名间的差距微乎其微 |
[11:00] | It’s very much Red Bull versus Mercedes. | 这是红牛对战梅赛德斯的比赛 |
[11:05] | [commentator 3] Something is changing a bit for a Mercedes team this evening | 今晚的梅赛德斯队伍有一点改变 |
[11:09] | that have been one and two in qualifying here, | 他们在过去六次阿布扎比大奖赛中 |
[11:12] | uh, for the last six Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. | 都在排位赛里位列第一、第二 |
[11:16] | [commentator 2] So, pressure then, on Daniel Ricciardo of Renault, | 所以压力转移到 雷诺的丹尼尔·里卡多肩上 |
[11:20] | just to get into Q3. | 他刚进入第三段 |
[11:23] | Also pressure on Lando Norris’ McLaren. | 同时迈凯伦的兰多·诺里斯也有压力 |
[11:26] | [commentator 1] As we watch Lance Stroll. | 现在看到的是兰斯·斯特罗尔 |
[11:28] | Can he get into Q3? | 他能进入第三段吗? |
[11:30] | [commentator 2] That’ll do nicely. | 这样很好 |
[11:34] | Lewis, then, really treating his tires extremely kindly on the out lap. | 刘易斯在外圈对他的轮胎极度友好 |
[11:47] | Hamilton crosses the line. He’s back on pole position. | 汉密尔顿过线 再一次夺得了杆位 |
[11:51] | Who can deny him now? | 现在谁能够打败他? |
[11:58] | [commentator 1] What about Max Verstappen? | 马克斯·维斯塔潘如何? |
[12:00] | He’s gone best of all in the middle sector. | 他在中间区表现最好 |
[12:03] | He was only a tenth down in the first. | 他在第一区只落后了十分之一秒 |
[12:05] | Max Verstappen’s taken pole in the season finale. | 马克斯·维斯塔潘 在赛季决赛中争得一席 |
[12:08] | [raucous cheering] | |
[12:12] | [Lambiase] Pole position. That’s a statement. | 杆位 那立场很鲜明了 |
[12:14] | -Excellent job. -[Max] Yes! | -非常棒 -好! |
[12:16] | Come on, boys! Come on! | 过来 伙计们! |
[12:18] | [Horner] Well done, Max. Mega lap. Well done! | 做得好 麦克斯 很棒的一圈 很好! 这感觉真好 |
[12:21] | [Max] Ah, this feels good. [chuckles] | |
[12:23] | Well done, boys. Amazing. Amazing. | 做得好 太棒了 |
[12:27] | [commentator 1] Great lap by Norris, powering his way. | 兰多·诺里斯表现不错 动力十足 |
[12:30] | Gets to about 200 miles an hour. | 时速快到321公里了 |
[12:32] | [Joseph] P4. Get in. | 第四名 抵达 |
[12:34] | [Lando] Fuck yeah! | 太棒了! |
[12:36] | [chuckles] Nice. | 很好 |
[12:41] | [commentator 2] Daniel Ricciardo can’t get into the top ten | 丹尼尔·里卡多无法进入前十 |
[12:44] | and he misses out by just four hundredths of a second to his teammate. | 他以仅四百分之一秒的差距 输给了他的队友 |
[12:48] | That’s a shocker. | 太让人震惊了 |
[12:49] | [commentator 1] I fully expected him to clear the bar and get into Q3. | 我一直期待他能完美表现进入第三轮 |
[12:55] | Both Renaults are out. | 两个雷诺的车手都出局了 |
[12:59] | [commentator 2] Lance Stroll takes eighth place on the grid, sadly for him. | 兰斯·斯特罗尔取得了第八 真为他感到惋惜 |
[13:03] | That’s going to make Racing Point uncomfortable. | 这将让赛点车队不太好受 |
[13:10] | [Lance] You know, I want to do well, so I… I’m frustrated, | 我想做好 所以我很沮丧 |
[13:12] | but overcoming tough times and getting through them, | 但克服艰难时刻 度过难关 |
[13:16] | that’s something that, um, I’ve improved at as I’ve matured. | 是我随着成长而擅长的事情 |
[13:22] | [peaceful music playing] | |
[13:26] | [seagulls calling] | |
[13:32] | [Lance] Fucking surfing! | 该死的冲浪! |
[13:36] | Nice one. | 不错 |
[13:39] | [chuckles] | |
[13:42] | I look back and there’s been quite a few, uh, highlights this season. | 回头看 这一季有很多高光时刻 |
[13:46] | It’s great when you do well. | 做得好时 感觉很棒 |
[13:48] | I was on pole a few weeks ago. | 我前几周获得了杆位 |
[13:52] | [commentator 1] Here comes Lance Stroll. | 兰斯·斯特罗尔来了 |
[13:54] | Stroll crosses the line and he does go pole! | 斯特罗尔越过终点 他获得了杆位! |
[13:57] | -1:47.7. -[cheering] | 1分47秒7 |
[13:59] | [Lance] It was just such an amazing achievement. | 这真是了不起的成就 |
[14:01] | Yes, boys! | 干得漂亮 伙计们! |
[14:03] | [chuckles gleefully, whoops] | |
[14:05] | Let’s go! | 冲! |
[14:07] | You dream about things in the sport | 你幻想体育赛事中的事情 |
[14:09] | and one of those things is to stand on the podium, | 站上领奖台是一件 |
[14:11] | to win a race, and, you know, to be on pole. | 赢得比赛 还有 获得杆位 |
[14:14] | Brad, I wanna hear you say it, mate. That’s pole position! | 布拉德 我想听你说 哥们儿 那是杆位! |
[14:18] | I wanna hear you say it! | 我要听到你说出来! |
[14:19] | [chuckles gleefully] | |
[14:21] | [Joyce] That’s pole position, Lance, pole position. | 那是杆位 兰斯 杆位 |
[14:24] | [Lance] Let’s go! | 太棒了! |
[14:26] | I love my job. | 我爱我的职业 |
[14:29] | [Otmar] Lance did a great job putting it on… on pole, | 兰斯表现出色 赢得了杆位 |
[14:32] | which just shows what talent, uh, he has. | 展示了他的天赋 |
[14:37] | And then after that, in Bahrain, we scored a significant amount of points. | 在那之后 我们在巴林取得了瞩目的成绩 |
[14:42] | [commentator 1] Sergio Perez comes home to win the Sakhir Grand Prix! | 塞尔希奥·佩雷斯赢下了 |
[14:46] | -[crowd cheering, squealing] -[cars zooming] | 萨基尔大奖赛 |
[14:49] | [commentator 1] And it’s the first ever double podium for Racing Point as well, | 这也是赛点车队第一次双站领奖台 |
[14:53] | as Lance Stroll takes third place. | 兰斯·斯特罗尔获得了第三名 |
[14:56] | [Joyce] Well done, Lance. P1 and P3 for the team. | 做得好 兰斯 为团队赢得第一和第三 |
[15:00] | [Lance] Well done, guys. | 干得好 小伙子们 |
[15:02] | But… [sighs] | 但你知道 |
[15:03] | …you know, sometimes, um… | 有时… |
[15:06] | you love the sport and it just don’t love you back. | 你热爱这项运动 但它却不偏爱你 |
[15:11] | [commentator 2] Here comes Dani Kvyat down the inside. Oh, there’s contact! | 丹尼尔·科维亚特从内侧超车 撞车了 |
[15:15] | Massive accident. | 重大事故 |
[15:17] | -[groaning] -[Joyce] Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:19] | [Lance] Yeah, I’m okay. | 嗯 我没事 |
[15:21] | Definitely wasn’t a normal race after that happened. | 在那发生之后 这场比赛变得不再寻常 |
[15:25] | [commentator 3] There’s Sergio Perez. | 这是塞尔希奥·佩雷斯 |
[15:28] | Oh, puffs of smoke! | 赛车开始冒烟! |
[15:30] | That’s Sergio Perez very much out of this race. | 塞尔希奥·佩雷斯来了 很遗憾 他已经出局了 |
[15:43] | [Lance] You know, it’s racing. | 你懂的 这是比赛 |
[15:45] | Some weekends are good and some weekends are bad. | 有的周末会很不错 有的周末则不好 |
[15:53] | For sure, it sucks. | 当然 这很糟糕 |
[15:54] | Uh, none of us were happy walking away from that race, | 没有人会高兴地离开那场比赛 |
[15:57] | but I’m still learning. | 但我还在学习 |
[15:59] | I think we learn every day. | 我想我们每天都在 |
[16:01] | You catch that six-meter wave? | 你冲上那座六米的浪了吗? |
[16:04] | -[Lance] You were killing it out there. -Yeah. | -嗯 你在那里乘风破浪 -是的 |
[16:06] | [Lance] I definitely wanna work on my consistency, get better | 我当然想提高我的稳定性 做得更好 |
[16:09] | and, you know, be there more often. | 还有 |
[16:11] | Um, I just turned 22, so, | 更经常地站上领奖台 |
[16:14] | um, I do see myself getting better, | 我刚满22岁 所以我能看到自己的进步 |
[16:16] | hopefully. [chuckles] | 希望如此 |
[16:19] | [helicopter blades whirring] | |
[16:21] | [commentator 1] As we bring to an end the Formula 1 season in 2020, | 随着2020一级方程式赛季临近尾声 |
[16:25] | 17 races and 3,249 racing miles, | 经历了17场比赛和五千多公里的赛程 |
[16:30] | it is down to this | 我们迎来了这场 |
[16:31] | to decide who gets that third spot in the Constructors’ Championship. | 决定谁将获得车队冠军第三名的比赛 |
[16:35] | [tense music playing] | (周日 比赛日) |
[16:43] | [Buxton] There are a fair few million reasons | 想要争夺车队冠军第三名 |
[16:46] | why you’d wanna fight for third in the Constructors’ Championship. | 有几百万个理由 |
[16:49] | It’s not just about pride. It’s big bucks. Big, big bucks. | 这不只关乎自尊心 还有一大笔钱 |
[16:55] | Racing Point are ten points ahead of McLaren with one race to go. | 赛点车队在仅剩一场比赛时 比迈凯伦领先十分 |
[16:59] | That’s an easy swing. | 很容易被翻盘 |
[17:01] | I would have said a few races ago, it was Renault. | 几场比赛之前 我会说是雷诺 |
[17:05] | However, McLaren are the ones that are right behind us. | 然而 迈凯伦却紧咬在我们身后 |
[17:09] | [Buxton] Arguably, Racing Point have been the third-fastest car of the season. | 可以说 赛点车队这一赛季 一直处于第三的位置 |
[17:13] | Anything less than third in the Constructors’ | 低于第三名的车队 |
[17:15] | could be seen | 都可能会被视为失败 |
[17:18] | as a failure. | |
[17:21] | [Zak] We’re on this journey to get back to the front of the field, | 我们这次是要抢回前三的位置 |
[17:24] | and we’ve been ninth, sixth, fourth, | 我们当过第九、第六、第四 |
[17:29] | and here we are, fighting so hard to finish third in the championship. | 现在我们奋力拼搏 去赢得冠军赛的第三名 |
[17:33] | [commentator 2] Renault’s a bit further back in the race for third, | 雷诺离比赛第三名的距离还比较远 |
[17:36] | 12 points behind McLaren, | 12分落后于迈凯伦 |
[17:37] | who are in turn ten points behind Racing Point. | 而迈凯伦又以十分之差落后赛点车队 |
[17:41] | Given all the water that’s gone under the bridge this year | 基于赛点车队和雷诺 |
[17:44] | between Racing Point and Renault, | 这一赛季的历史表现 |
[17:46] | there’s no way Cyril wants to lose third in the Constructors’ Championship | 西里尔绝对不可能想要把第三名 |
[17:51] | to that team. | 输给他们 |
[17:53] | [Cyril] Racing Point this season, | 赛点车队这一赛季 |
[17:56] | uh, clearly, uh. | 很显然 |
[17:57] | no one was expecting a team of this size | 没人会料到这样小型的车队 |
[18:00] | to… to be operating at that level. | 能取得如此好的成绩 |
[18:03] | So, clearly, finishing, uh, on that podium of P3 for the Constructors’ | 所以 显然 以第三的位置站上领奖台 |
[18:08] | would be, uh, quite something for us. | 对我们来说很重要 |
[18:14] | [airplane whirring] | |
[18:16] | [commentator 1] It’s a race that could just conjure up anything | 这是一场能够唤起任何东西的比赛 |
[18:19] | and you can feel it, the pressure in the air. | 你能感受到空气中的压力 |
[18:21] | [tense suspenseful music playing] | |
[18:29] | [commentator 1] With a ten-point lead over underdogs McLaren, | 以十分领先处于劣势迈凯伦队的 |
[18:32] | Racing Point must be favorites. | 赛点车队是大家的最爱 |
[18:34] | And in his last race for the team, | 在他为雷诺进行的最后一场比赛中 |
[18:37] | only a fool would bet against Daniel Ricciardo and Renault. | 只有蠢货才会赌丹尼尔·里卡多 和雷诺获胜 |
[18:41] | -[Otmar] This is what it’s all about, Tom. -[Tom] Yeah. | 一切就是为了今天 汤姆 |
[18:44] | Normal start. | 正常启动 |
[18:49] | [Zak] Let’s have a good race. | 来一场好比赛吧 |
[18:50] | I think we can pull it off. | I think we can pull it off. 我想我们可以成功 |
[19:01] | [Loos] All right. Whatever happens today, thank you for everything. | 不管今天发生什么 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[19:04] | Fuck some shit up. | 去风驰电掣吧 |
[19:06] | Give everything. | 全力以赴 |
[19:07] | [Daniel] Yep. Thank you, boys. | 好 谢谢你 伙计们 |
[19:09] | Fifty-five laps. | 55圈 |
[19:10] | Everything we got. | 一切 就看今天 |
[19:20] | [commentator 2] And for the final time, | 这是2020年 |
[19:22] | we’re racing in 2020. | 最后一场赛车 |
[19:28] | [commentator 3] Verstappen ahead of Bottas. | 维斯塔潘领先博塔斯 |
[19:30] | Norris getting a good start, but behind Lewis Hamilton. | 诺里斯开局不错 但落后刘易斯·汉密尔顿 |
[19:32] | Into the first real big braking zone we go. | 他们进入了第一个大刹车区 |
[19:36] | Daniel Ricciardo on the Ferrari at the hairpin | 丹尼尔·里卡多 驾驶着法拉利驶过发夹弯 |
[19:38] | and he’s got himself ahead of Sebastian Vettel. | 他超过了塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 |
[19:42] | [Loos] Currently, your pace is faster than anyone up to P4. | 目前 你比前四之后任何人都快 |
[19:45] | [Daniel] Understood. | 明白 |
[19:47] | [gleeful exclamations] | |
[20:01] | [commentator 2] Here comes Lance Stroll. | 兰斯·斯特罗尔来了 |
[20:04] | Two points in it at the moment between McLaren and Racing Point, | 目前迈凯伦和赛点车队的分差 缩小到了两分 |
[20:07] | now that Lance Stroll has moved up into seventh place. | 现在兰斯·斯特罗尔成为了第七 |
[20:11] | [commentator 1] Sergio Perez still right at the back. | 塞尔希奥·佩雷斯仍位处最末 |
[20:14] | [engine struggling] | |
[20:16] | [Perez] I’m losing power. | 我没电了 |
[20:17] | [groaning] | |
[20:20] | [Perez] I lost the fucking engine again. | 我这该死的发动机又坏了 |
[20:22] | I’m off. | 我出局了 |
[20:25] | [commentator 3] That is absolute heartbreak | 这对佩雷斯和赛点车队来说 |
[20:27] | for Perez and the Racing Point team. | 真是心碎 |
[20:30] | [man] You’re fucking kidding me! | 这他妈什么玩笑! |
[20:32] | [commentator 3] What could that do for the team’s ambitions | 这对于他们想要取得 |
[20:35] | to finish third in the Constructors’ Championship? | 车队冠军第三的野心有什么影响呢? |
[20:39] | -[Sainz] What happened? -[Tom] Perez engine failure. | 发生什么了? 佩雷斯引擎故障 |
[20:42] | [Sainz] That’s what I want to hear! | 这就是我想听的! |
[20:46] | [Zak] Go on, Carlos! | 加油 卡洛斯! |
[20:50] | [commentator 2] Daniel Ricciardo in fifth, stayed out and got track position. | 丹尼尔·里卡多位列第五 从外侧拐弯回到了车道位置 |
[20:55] | -[Loos] Car behind is Norris. -[Daniel] Okay. | -后面的车是诺里斯 -收到 |
[21:00] | [Tom] We should naturally be quicker than Ricciardo ahead. | 我们应该自然比前面的里卡多快一点 |
[21:03] | [Lando] Yeah, confirm. | 好 确认 |
[21:05] | [Tom] This is looking really good. | 情况看上去相当不错 |
[21:07] | [commentator 1] A good bet for fifth place, McLaren. | 迈凯伦这次很大几率获得第五 |
[21:09] | 202 points as it stands at the moment | 目前总分为202分 |
[21:12] | will be taking that third spot in the Constructors’ Championship. | 这个分数 将让车队获得积分榜的第三名 |
[21:15] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[21:18] | [commentator 3] Stroll, the one remaining Racing Point car left in this race. | 斯特罗尔 |
[21:23] | [Lance] Ah! Brakes are shit! | 赛点车队剩余的选手 刹车真烂! |
[21:25] | [commentator 2 grunts] Big lock-up there from Stroll. | 斯特罗尔刚才有一个大锁死 |
[21:29] | [Otmar] We’ve got a tire problem. | 我们有一个轮胎问题 |
[21:30] | [Lance] We have no traction. | 我们没有牵引力 |
[21:33] | I’m trying to brake, but I lock up. | 我想刹车 但我锁死了 |
[21:37] | [commentator 1] You can understand Racing Point’s concern there. | 你可以理解赛点车队现在的忧虑 |
[21:40] | Pierre Gasly has gone down the inside of Lance Stroll. | 皮埃尔·加斯利 从内路超了兰斯·斯特罗尔的车 |
[21:43] | He’s gone past the Racing Point. They did touch as Gasly went through. | 他超过了赛点车队的车 并在超车时发生了摩擦 |
[21:47] | [Lance] It’s unbelievable how bad we are at maintaining temperature. | 真不敢相信 我们的温度控制是有多糟糕 |
[21:51] | [commentator 2] Stroll’s gonna have to look out behind him | 斯特罗尔要小心后面的车了 |
[21:54] | because Esteban Ocon’s catching at a rate of knots. | 因为埃斯特班·奥康正在飞速追赶 |
[22:00] | [commentator 3] Verstappen, starting from pole, | 马克斯·维斯塔潘自杆位开始 |
[22:02] | he’s led every single lap of the race. | 一直领跑比赛的每一圈 |
[22:06] | As he rounds the final corner, the checkered flag’s in sight. | 随着他驶过最后的弯道 方格旗就在眼前 |
[22:10] | Verstappen wins the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | 维斯塔潘赢得了阿布扎比大奖赛 |
[22:13] | and rounds off the season in perfect fashion | 以完美姿态为他和红牛队 |
[22:17] | for himself and for Red Bull. | 以冠军身份结束了赛季 |
[22:21] | [cheering] | |
[22:24] | [commentator 2] Norris crosses the line to finish in fifth | 诺里斯以第五名冲过终点线 |
[22:26] | and his teammate Carlos Sainz, home in sixth position. | 他的队友卡洛斯·塞恩斯获得了第六 |
[22:31] | [Zak] Yeah! | |
[22:32] | [whooping] | |
[22:33] | Yeah! | 太好了! |
[22:36] | [commentator 2] Daniel Ricciardo will be seventh. | 丹尼尔·里卡多将会是第七名 |
[22:38] | [Loos] Awesome job. | 太棒了 |
[22:40] | [Daniel] Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:42] | [commentator 2] Ocon is really hustling the Racing Point now | 埃斯特班·奥康在和赛点车队 |
[22:45] | in the battle for ninth place. | 竞争第九名的位置 |
[22:47] | [Joyce] Ocon has DRS. | 奥康有减阻系统 |
[22:49] | [Lance] Brad, leave me alone. | 布拉德 别烦我 |
[22:50] | [Cyril in French] Go! | 冲! |
[22:56] | [Ocon in English] Yeah! | 太好了! |
[22:58] | [commentator 2] Esteban Ocon left his good work right until the last minute. | 埃斯特班·奥康在最后一刻发挥实力 |
[23:03] | It’s gonna be Esteban Ocon to finish in ninth place. | 埃斯特班·奥康将取得第九名 |
[23:06] | -[Cyril] Yes! -[fireworks exploding] | 好! |
[23:08] | [Ocon] Until the end there. | 最后才超过 |
[23:09] | [chuckling] | |
[23:10] | [Slade] Oh, well done, mate. Good effort. | 很好 伙计 做得不错 |
[23:12] | [commentator 1] Stroll couldn’t score the points | 兰斯·斯特罗尔无法取得赛点车队 |
[23:15] | that Racing Point wanted and needed. | 想要和需要的分数了 |
[23:21] | [Daniel] Oh, fuck. [chuckles] | 操 |
[23:24] | Thanks, guys. That was a nice way to send it off. | 谢谢 伙计们 这真是一个绝好的送别方式 |
[23:28] | [Cyril] Thank you, Daniel. | 谢谢你 丹尼尔 |
[23:29] | And, uh, we look forward to racing against you next year very much. | 我们非常期待明年与你比赛 |
[23:32] | [Daniel in French] Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[23:34] | [in English] We can have a beer tonight. | 我们今晚可以喝杯啤酒 |
[23:36] | [Cyril] Two. | 两杯 |
[23:39] | [Lando] Congrats, everyone. | 恭喜 各位 |
[23:41] | [Zak] Lando, great job. Great job, Lando! [yelps] | -兰多 干得好 -干得好 兰多! |
[23:44] | -[Lando] Cheers, Zak. -[Zak] Yo, dude! | 干杯 扎克 哟 伙计! |
[23:46] | [Lando] We all know you would’ve won the race, but, you know, we did our best. | 我们都知道你会赢得比赛 |
[23:49] | [Zak chuckles] Great job! | 但我们尽力了 |
[23:53] | Woo! | 辛苦了! |
[23:54] | Well, luck is, uh, definitely a part of sport. | 运气绝对是运动的一部分 |
[23:56] | I think you create your own, uh, luck | 我想你可以通过努力练习 |
[23:58] | by working very hard and having great people. | 以及结识良缘 来创造自己的运气 |
[24:01] | I think this year, there’s more hard work and grit and determination | 我想今年 比赛中投入了更多 |
[24:05] | that’s gone into it, | 努力、勇气以及决心 |
[24:06] | which is another step, a lot more money for the team. | 这同时 也为车队赚了很多钱 |
[24:09] | Getting that third spot’s part of that story I’m trying to make | 我和迈凯伦一起努力 |
[24:12] | with McLaren. | 获得了第三名 |
[24:13] | Getting back to that, winning races and winning championships again. | 重回巅峰 再次赢得比赛和冠军赛 |
[24:17] | We only did it in the last race, so it was close, | 我们在最后一场比赛才成功 很惊险 |
[24:21] | but, um, as long as we improve some races, | 但只要我们在比赛里进步 |
[24:24] | my engineer does a better job, um… | 我的工程师靠谱一点… |
[24:27] | [jeering] | |
[24:29] | …then I look forward to another season next year | 我期待明年的另一个赛季 |
[24:32] | where we can hopefully do a bit better. | 希望能做得更好 |
[24:34] | -[laughter] -[man] Come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[24:36] | [whooping, applause] | |
[24:39] | [cheering] | (迈凯伦 车队积分榜第三名) |
[24:41] | -[presenter] Congratulations. -[whooping] | 恭喜 |
[24:49] | [Daniel] Leaving a team, moving on, | 离开一个队伍 继续前行 |
[24:52] | I think kind of breaking any relationship is… is never easy. | 我想结束一段关系不是件易事 |
[24:56] | I look back now, and I look back at the start of 2019 | 我现在回首往事 对比2019年刚开始时 |
[24:59] | and where we are now and yeah, we really did build something. | 再看看现在 我们真的做成了一些事 |
[25:06] | I’m stoked that we can part ways | 我很高兴在分别的时候 |
[25:08] | knowing that it was… it was a really nice two years. | 可以发现过去两年的经历非常美妙 |
[25:11] | [team applauding] | |
[25:14] | [Cyril] Daniel is a fantastic driver. I cannot not love Daniel. | 丹尼尔是个很棒的车手 我不能不爱他 |
[25:17] | I love Daniel. We all do. | 我爱丹尼尔 我们都爱 |
[25:21] | Everyone’s life has sort of… | 每个人的人生都有一些… |
[25:24] | uh, these moments where you know you should be doing something | 需要去等待和推进 |
[25:27] | and waiting and pushing, but procrastinating a bit. | 但却一直在拖延的事情 |
[25:31] | Daniel is the one that has pushed us into doing the changes. | 丹尼尔是逼着我们去改变的人 |
[25:35] | I’m not convinced we would have done those changes without Daniel. | 没有丹尼尔 我们不一定能做出 这些改变 |
[25:38] | Credit to Cyril, he actually called me | 这归功于西里尔 是他给我打的电话 |
[25:41] | ’cause he obviously, he really wants to honor the bet. | 因为很明显 他很想要兑现赌局 |
[25:44] | And I said, “With lockdown, the way Europe is at the moment, it’s difficult, | 我说:“因为封城和现在欧洲的形势 这会很难 |
[25:48] | so it’ll probably have to wait ’til next year.” | 所以可能要等到明年才行” |
[25:50] | Who’s paying? You paying or I’m paying? | 谁付钱?你付还是我付? |
[25:53] | [laughter] | |
[25:55] | He gets to choose a design and I think he’s done that, | 他来选纹什么图案 我想他已经选好了 |
[25:57] | and I get to choose the size and location and I’ve done that also. | 而我来选大小和纹身的位置 我也决定好了 |
[26:01] | Not too visible. | 不会太明显 |
[26:02] | But a Mike Tyson thing, no. | 不会像迈克·泰森的纹身一样 |
[26:06] | [Daniel] I guess the base of it will be something quite traditional | 我猜纹身的底色会比较传统 |
[26:10] | and then maybe with, like, a little bit of, uh, | 然后可能上面会画一只小蜜獾 |
[26:13] | a honey badger involvement in there. | |
[26:15] | But I don’t wanna make it too, like, cheesy or anything, | 我不想要太俗的 |
[26:19] | but it should also be something that maybe he looks at and giggles, | 但也应该是个能在他后半生 |
[26:22] | uh, for… for the rest of his days. [chuckles] | 引他发笑的图案 |
[26:26] | [cheering] | |
[26:35] | We should have come third, but it’s not easy to do. | 我们本来应该第三 但这并非易事 |
[26:39] | Next year, our driver line-up is, uh, Lance | 明年 我们的车手名单有兰斯 |
[26:41] | and Sebastian, four-time world champion, a veteran. | 和塞巴斯蒂安 一位曾获四次世界冠军的老车手 |
[26:45] | [Lawrence] We wanted to bring in a driver who had the experience | 我们想要引入一位 |
[26:49] | of working with world-championship teams. | 有着和世界冠军队合作经验的车手 |
[26:52] | [Otmar] To have a young, up-and-coming driver | 拥有一位年轻且具有潜力的车手 |
[26:54] | with an experienced driver is the right thing to do, | 和一位经验丰富的老手 才是正确的决策 |
[26:58] | and who better to learn from than Sebastian Vettel, | 那么是谁最好向 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔学习 |
[27:01] | who’s a four-time world champion? | 谁是四次世界冠军车手呢? |
[27:04] | Lance can learn from Seb and, uh, and hone it | 兰斯可以从塞巴那里取长 强化自身 |
[27:07] | such that he too, in the future, can aspire to become a world champion, | 未来有志成为一位世界冠军 |
[27:11] | so I think we got a great combination. | 我想我们找到了很棒的组合 (阿斯顿马丁) |
[27:15] | Next year, Lawrence has big ambitions for the team. | 明年 劳伦斯对车队有很大的野心 |
[27:19] | [man] Any moment, guys, be ready. | 伙计们 随时准备好 |
[27:21] | Aston Martin is coming in, a great name for Formula 1. | 阿斯顿马丁将成为 一级方程式中伟大的名字 |
[27:25] | Ultimately, it’s all about contract performance | 归根结底 这一切都和合同履行有关 |
[27:28] | and there’s a lot that goes into that. | 而这需要付出很多 |
[27:31] | And that’s what Lawrence wants to do, | 这就是劳伦斯想做的 |
[27:32] | that’s what we’re gonna focus on in the next two, three, four, five years. | 这也是我们未来几年要专注的事 |
[27:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[27:38] | The heart and soul of this company started with its racing. | 这家公司的心脏和灵魂从赛车开始 |
[27:42] | This is the factory where the cars are built. | 这是制造汽车的工厂 |
[27:44] | And then, to support its racing, | 然后 为了辅助赛车 |
[27:46] | built the most luxurious bespoke automobiles. | 制造出最豪华的定制车型 |
[27:50] | -[Lawrence] Looks really good. -[man] Yep. | -这看起来棒极了 -嗯 |
[27:52] | [Lawrence] So, it was natural to be able to take Aston Martin | 所以将阿斯顿马丁 |
[27:56] | and align it with these great bunch of guys | 和这些优秀车手联合起来 是很正常的事 |
[27:59] | that is currently today Racing Point. | 这就是现在的赛点车队 |
[28:02] | It’s, I believe, the most exciting thing to happen in Formula 1 in decades. | 我想这是未来十年一级方程式比赛中 要发生的最激动人心的事 |
[28:06] | -That’s a great color. -[man] Yep. | -这颜色真好 -对 |
[28:08] | [Buxton] Aston Martin are seen as the British Ferrari. | 阿斯顿马丁被认为是英国法拉利 |
[28:12] | That link with James Bond, that 1960s chic. | 与20世纪60年代 詹姆斯·邦德的时尚有关 |
[28:18] | It’s very, very cool. | 这非常酷 |
[28:20] | You get so excited, seeing all this luxury product, | 看到这些豪车在一级方程式上营销 |
[28:23] | bring Formula 1 to market it and put it on track next year, | 并在明年开上赛道 会让你很激动 |
[28:27] | it’s very beautiful. | 这真的很漂亮 |
[28:29] | This is where we have our design center. | 这是我们的设计中心 |
[28:32] | Marek Reichman, our chief creative director, | 梅里克·瑞特曼 首席创意总监 |
[28:35] | and his people… | 和他的团队… |
[28:36] | Hello, Marek. | 你好 梅里克 |
[28:38] | …are about to show me the visuals of what our cars will look like | …将向我展示 明年我们的车在赛道上 |
[28:43] | for next year on the grid. | 会是什么样子 |
[28:45] | -[Marek] How’s it going? -Good. You? | -还好吗? -嗯 你呢? |
[28:46] | [Marek] Yeah, good. | 嗯 很好 |
[28:47] | What we have developed is a very modern green color, | 我们设计了一个非常现代的绿色 |
[28:51] | which has a dichromatic effect over it. What does that mean? | 还有变色效果 什么意思呢? |
[28:55] | It means it really sparkles in the sunlight. | 就是说它在阳光下会闪闪发光 |
[28:59] | [Lawrence] That’s spectacular. | 真是了不起 |
[29:00] | This looks like it’s going faster standing still. | 这颜色一看就让人知道 这车很快 |
[29:02] | Yeah. Exactly. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[29:03] | We gotta make sure it’s fast on the track. That’s great. | 我们要确保在赛道上能跑得快 这很棒 |
[29:08] | So, if there’s been a lot of jealousy on track of our performance this year, | 如果说今年他们对我们 在赛道上的表现已经很嫉妒了 |
[29:11] | there’s gonna be a lot more jealousy from our competitors | 明年等看到我们有多棒多快时 |
[29:14] | when they see how good and quick we are next year. | 我们的对手将更加嫉妒 |
[29:19] | [electronic music playing] | |
[29:21] | It’s a difficult year. | 这是艰难的一年 |
[29:22] | When the pandemic started, we didn’t know if we were gonna be still here or not | 当流行病开始蔓延 我们不知道自己是否还会在这里 |
[29:27] | and we needed to do tough decisions about the drivers. | 我们还需要对车手做出艰难的决定 |
[29:32] | Thank you to all of you and thank you for the time we had here with Kevin. | 谢谢你们 也谢谢大家和凯文共处的时光 |
[29:35] | There is obviously ups and downs, but that’s life. | 显然有起起伏伏 但这就是生活 |
[29:38] | -All right, Kevin. This is for you. -Thank you. | -好的 凯文 这是给你的 -谢谢 |
[29:41] | [whistling] | |
[29:43] | Next year, we’ll have Mick Schumacher. | 明年我们会邀请米克·舒马赫 |
[29:45] | This year, he was first in the F2 Championship. | 今年他是二级方程式锦标赛的第一名 |
[29:48] | [reporter] Mick Schumacher, Michael’s son. | 米克·舒马赫 迈克尔的儿子 |
[29:50] | -This is the race helmet from 2012. -Thank you. It’s such an honor. | -这是2012年的比赛头盔 -谢谢 这是我的荣幸 |
[29:53] | I really appreciate that. Thank you. | 真的很感激 谢谢 |
[29:55] | -And Nikita Mazepin. -Yeah! | 还有尼基塔·梅泽平 |
[29:57] | [Steiner] His father has come to invest in the team. | 他的父亲来投资车队了 |
[29:59] | It’s a family which loves racing. That is what, uh, Nikita loves | 这是一个热爱赛车的家庭 那正是尼基塔 |
[30:03] | and what his dad loves. | 和他父亲所喜爱的 |
[30:05] | For the future Haas F1 team, I need sponsors, uh, uh, to survive. | 为了未来的哈斯一级方程式车队 我需要赞助商来使车队存活 |
[30:09] | I’m very happy to have him on board. | 我很高兴他能加入 (谢谢你 塞巴) |
[30:18] | [Binotto] I’m really excited to start as soon as possible in 2021. | 我很期待2021年尽快开始 |
[30:22] | Now we’ve got a lineup of young drivers, which is great. | 现在我们有了年轻车手的队伍 这很棒 |
[30:25] | Carlos did very well through the 2020, | 卡洛斯在2020年表现很好 |
[30:27] | and he’s bringing some know-how and experience. | 他带来了一些技术和经验 |
[30:30] | He will fit very well with Charles. | 他和夏尔将会相处很愉快 |
[30:32] | Both young, but already experienced drivers, | 两位都是年轻但极富经验的车手 |
[30:34] | so I think it’s solid foundations for the future. | 所以我想这为未来打下了坚实的根基 |
[30:39] | [cheering] | |
[30:40] | [Horner] The plan for 2021 is try and take off where we left off. | 2021年的计划是从跌倒的地方爬起来 |
[30:44] | We’ve beaten Mercedes at, arguably, one of their most dominant venues. | 我们在他们最占优势的场地 击败了梅赛德斯 |
[30:49] | It wasn’t a lucky win. | 那不是一次走运的胜利 |
[30:50] | It was a pole position and a straight fight | 这是因为杆位和与两辆梅赛德斯 |
[30:53] | against the two Mercedes. | 正面对抗的结果 |
[30:55] | Mercedes produced the most competitive car they’ve ever done this year. | 梅赛德斯生产了今年最有竞争性的车 |
[30:59] | They are the benchmark currently in Formula 1. | 他们是一级方程式目前的标杆 |
[31:02] | They have dominated the sport for the last six years. | 他们在过去六年一直统治着这项运动 |
[31:07] | To beat them, you’ve got to be at the top of your game. | 要打败他们 你必须拿出最佳水平 |
[31:09] | We got ahead of them by the end of the year. | 我们在年末终于超过他们 |
[31:12] | It took a monumental effort, | 这付出了巨大的努力 |
[31:14] | but we’ve demonstrated it’s possible. | 但我们证明了这是可能的 |
[31:16] | [crowd cheering] | |
[31:20] | [Horner] With Sergio and his experience alongside Max next year, | 明年有了塞尔希奥 以及他和马克斯并肩作战的经验 |
[31:23] | it’s achievable. | 这便是可能的 |
[31:25] | We’ve just got to do it over 23 races rather than over one race. | 我们需要在23场比赛都努力 |
[31:29] | -[classical music playing] -[crowd cheering] | 而非只是一场比赛 |
[31:34] | We’ve been unbeatable again in 2020 as a team | 我们作为团队 在2020年再次实现无敌 |
[31:37] | and, um, it doesn’t happen for no reason. | 这并非是无缘无故发生的 |
[31:41] | [commentator] Time after time after time, | 一次又一次 |
[31:43] | Mercedes create an absolute monster of a machine. | 梅赛德斯制造出了令人惊艳的赛车 |
[31:47] | I think, when you reflect on the seventh consecutive title, | 我觉得当你想起连续七次冠军的称号 |
[31:54] | you have that moment of satisfaction, | 你会有满意的一刻 |
[31:58] | but that passes quickly. | 但它很快就过去了 |
[32:01] | You think about the next race and you think about the next year, | 你会考虑下次比赛以及明年 |
[32:04] | what you need to do in order to stay competitive. | 你需要做什么 才能保住王位 |
[32:07] | There is no sense of entitlement or complacency within the team. | 车队里没有应得和自满的感觉 |
[32:11] | [cheering] | |
[32:13] | [notification chimes] | |
[32:14] | [reporter] Breaking news: | 最新消息:托托·沃尔夫与梅赛德斯 |
[32:15] | Toto Wolff has signed up for Mercedes for another three years. | 再续三年合约 |
[32:24] | [Toto] I’ve led this team now for seven years, | 我已经带领这支队伍七年了 |
[32:26] | which means traveling to all Grand Prix. | 这意味着我去过所有的大奖赛 |
[32:29] | I’ve spent 250 hotel nights last year. | 我去年在酒店住了250晚 |
[32:33] | More than 700 hours in an airplane. | 在飞机上超过700小时 |
[32:36] | And you start to ask yourself how much longer can you do that? | 然后你开始问自己还能坚持多久? |
[32:40] | But on the other side, I’m a co-owner with Mercedes of the team. | 但另一方面 我和梅赛德斯共同拥有 这支车队 |
[32:45] | I’m not gonna walk away. | 我不会轻易离开的 |
[32:47] | Especially if you like to keep an overview of what’s happening. | 尤其是当你想要了解发生的事 |
[32:51] | So, in a way, you need to decide | 所以 从某种意义 你需要决策 |
[32:53] | whether you want to be on the dance floor or on the balcony | 是想作为当事人还是旁观者 |
[32:56] | and I’m on the dance floor at the moment. | 我现在就是当事人 |
[32:59] | But one day, I’d like to be on the balcony and oversee the whole situation. | 但有一天 我会愿意作为旁观者 来俯瞰整个局面 |
[33:03] | [engine rumbling] | |
[33:04] | [engine revving] | |
[33:06] | [tires squealing] | |
[33:07] | [Toto] I don’t think we’re done yet | 我想我们取得七次冠军后 |
[33:09] | with seven titles. | 仍未止步 |
[33:11] | There’s more to come. | 表演才刚刚开始 |
[33:13] | [tires squealing] | |
[33:17] | [distant applause, cheering] | |
[33:19] | [Lewis] This year has been about more than just racing. | 今年不仅仅是比赛 (黑命亦命 我们仍奋起) |
[33:25] | [Chauvin] Relax. | (放松) |
[33:26] | [Floyd] I can’t breathe, my face. | (我不能呼吸了) |
[33:29] | -[grunts] -[Chauvin] What are you on? | (你在做什么?) |
[33:30] | I can’t breathe! | (我无法呼吸!) |
[33:33] | [Lewis] What happened with George, it brought up a lot of emotion. | 乔治的事引起了很多情绪 |
[33:37] | All of a sudden, things that have been suppressed over my lifetime | 突然间 我压抑了一生的事情 |
[33:40] | bubbled to the surface. | 浮上了水面 |
[33:43] | And I was like… I can no longer stay quiet. | 我再也无法保持沉默 |
[33:48] | Every Black kid in the world will, at some stage, experience racism. | 世界上的每个黑人孩子 都在某个阶段会经历种族歧视 |
[33:53] | It’s just a fact. | 这就是事实 |
[33:54] | When people call you names and the N-word’s thrown around, | 当别人叫你的名字 并且用侮辱性的词称呼你时 |
[33:59] | you’re told to go back to your own country when you’re in your own country. | 当你被告知得滚回自己的国家 而你本来就属于这片土地时 |
[34:03] | There are literally millions and millions of people | 世界上有数百万的人 |
[34:06] | who will have experienced much, much worse, | 都会经历更糟糕的事情 |
[34:10] | and that needs to change. | 我们需要改变这一点 |
[34:12] | [somber music playing] | |
[34:15] | [Lewis] I had it so many times. | 我听过太多次了 |
[34:17] | [young Lewis] In the past years, I’ve had racist names being called to me, | (在过去的几年 很多人用歧视性的称呼来叫我) |
[34:21] | but lately, um, if anybody has said anything to me, | (但最近 当有人侮辱我时) |
[34:25] | I just ignore them. | (我会无视他们) |
[34:27] | [Lewis] I was just eight years old. | 我当时才八岁 |
[34:29] | For someone to look down at a young eight-year-old | 那些鄙视八岁小孩 |
[34:32] | and tell them they’re not gonna achieve anything in life, | 并告诉他们永远无法成就任何事的人 |
[34:35] | they must be in a really bad place. | 现在一定活得很苦 |
[34:37] | [reporter] As Lewis began to win, | (当刘易斯开始获胜时) |
[34:38] | the fact that he was the only Black face on the track | (他作为赛道上唯一的黑人) |
[34:41] | became an issue. | (成了一个问题) |
[34:43] | [Lewis] My dad would always tell me, | 我爸爸总是会告诉我 |
[34:45] | “Tread carefully. Be careful what you say.” | “要小心翼翼 谨言慎行” |
[34:47] | We don’t get involved with, um, people who have problems about whether we win | (我们不会和那些在意输赢) |
[34:52] | or whether… what color we are. | (或肤色的人扯上关系) |
[34:53] | We go out on the track and we do our best. | (我们在赛道上全力以赴) |
[34:58] | [producer] What’s it been like for you to be the only Black Formula 1 driver? | 作为一级方程式唯一的黑人赛车手 是什么感觉? |
[35:04] | [Lewis] Sometimes I wonder why. | 有时候我想知道为什么 |
[35:06] | Why me? Why am I the… the only Black driver that’s come along | 为什么是我? 为什么我是唯一一个能露面 |
[35:11] | and had the ability, not only to get in the sport, | 不仅有能力参与这项运动 |
[35:13] | but be at the front of it for so long? | 而且一直名列前茅的黑人赛车手 |
[35:16] | That’s okay. I mean, I’ve been built for this. | 这没关系 我是为赛车而生 |
[35:20] | People probably don’t… [sighs] | 人们可能不知道 |
[35:22] | …won’t know that I grew up, like, on my dad’s couch, | 也不会知道 我是在我爸的沙发上长大的 |
[35:25] | so we didn’t have any money. | 我们当时很穷 |
[35:27] | I remember the struggle. | 我记得当时的挣扎 |
[35:29] | I remember how hard it was for my mum with the multiple jobs she had | 我记得我妈妈做好几份工作 有多么艰难 |
[35:34] | to keep a roof over mine and my two sisters’, uh, heads. | 仅仅为了给我和两个妹妹一个家 |
[35:37] | I remember how it was for my dad to keep me racing. | 我记得我爸是怎么一直让我 继续赛车的 |
[35:41] | [engine revving] | |
[35:42] | So, I… I know | 所以我知道这有多难 |
[35:45] | how hard it was. | |
[35:47] | And then, on top of that, that other struggle | 除此之外 另一个挣扎是 |
[35:51] | with acceptance and not fitting in, | 如何被接受以及无法融入 |
[35:54] | that’s all bubbled up into, | 这一切都造就了 |
[35:56] | hmm, you know… | |
[35:58] | created the beast, I guess, that you see on the track. | 你们在赛道上看到的如同野兽的我 |
[36:00] | [commentators overlapping] Lewis Hamilton wins! | -刘易斯·汉密尔顿 -刘易斯·汉密尔顿 刘易斯·汉密尔顿获胜 -获胜! -获胜! |
[36:04] | [commentator] Hamilton has more wins than any other driver | 汉密尔顿的胜率在一级方程式历史上 |
[36:08] | in Formula 1 history. | 超过了所有车手 |
[36:11] | The way I’m wired, I… I don’t really have a filter. | 我脑中并没有一个过滤器 |
[36:14] | I say what’s on my mind | 我想到什么就说什么 |
[36:15] | and I’m not always too bothered about upsetting someone | 如果这能产生改变 |
[36:18] | if it’s gonna make a difference. | 那我就不太会在意让他人失望 |
[36:21] | [announcer] And the winner, Lewis Hamilton! | 冠军是刘易斯·汉密尔顿! |
[36:24] | [Lewis] What I think this year’s shown was | 这一年的事情告诉了我 |
[36:27] | when you do have that success, what are you gonna do with it? | 当你取得了成功 你将如何应对它? |
[36:32] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna win all these championships | 如果我赢得了冠军赛 |
[36:34] | and have all this success | 取得了成功 |
[36:36] | and not, um, use it to make change. | 而不用这样的影响力去做出改变的话 我会受到谴责的 |
[36:41] | [dramatic music playing] |