时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Zak Brown, CEO of McLaren. Rolling. | 麦拉伦车队执行长柴克布朗 开麦拉 NETFLIX 影集 |
[00:13] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[00:15] | Today is a very exciting day for McLaren Racing, | 今天麦拉伦车队的大日子 |
[00:21] | and the start of our next chapter. | 也是我们下一篇章的开始 |
[00:25] | 2020 was an outstanding year for us. | 2020年是我们不同凡响的一年 |
[00:29] | Norris, his teammate Carlos Sainz cross the line. | 诺里斯的队友卡洛斯塞兹冲过终点线 |
[00:32] | McLaren are clinching that third place in the Constructors’ Championship. | 麦拉伦车勇夺车队冠军赛第三名 |
[00:36] | -Yeah! | |
[00:37] | It was a great performance by both drivers. | 两位车手的表现都很出色 |
[00:41] | It was awesome. | 帅呆了 |
[00:44] | But we were struggling with finances. | 但我们的财务岌岌可危 |
[00:49] | Carlos moved on to Ferrari. | 卡洛斯跳槽到法拉利车队 |
[00:53] | But this season, we have a new driver in… | 我们在这个赛季招募了新车手 |
[00:57] | Daniel Ricciardo. | 丹尼尔里卡多 |
[01:01] | Yes, come on! | 很好,秀一个 |
[01:04] | Big personality. | 他的个性鲜明 |
[01:06] | Got a seven-time Grand Prix winner. | 赢过七次大奖赛冠军 |
[01:08] | And then we have new investors. | 我们也找到了投资人 |
[01:12] | I couldn’t be happier with our new partners. | 我对我们的新伙伴极其满意 |
[01:17] | Given our rich history of success, | 鉴于我们丰富的成功史 |
[01:22] | the shareholders have one goal in mind. | 股东心中只有一个目标 |
[01:26] | That is to get back to competing for the World Championship. | 也就是继续争夺世界冠军 |
[01:31] | This is gonna be a… a huge year for McLaren. | 今年会是麦拉伦车队大丰收的一年 |
[01:39] | Sorry, guys. | 各位抱歉 |
[01:42] | Daniel, we’ve finished P16. | 丹尼尔,我们是第16名 |
[01:45] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[01:47] | To be standing here now, it’s, um… | 我此时此刻的心境 |
[01:50] | Yeah, pretty, uh… pretty dark. | 很黑暗 剧名:秘密王牌 |
[02:21] | -Come in. | (英国银石) (麦拉伦车队季前测试) |
[02:23] | No one wants to touch the handle. | -请进 -没人想碰门把 |
[02:25] | I’ll take the risk. Don’t mention it. | 就由我来牺牲,不用谢了 |
[02:27] | -Morning! -Howdy. | 早安 -妳好 -你好吗? |
[02:28] | -All right? -What’s going on? | 近来好吗? |
[02:31] | I’m Daniel Ricciardo and I’m driving for McLaren Formula 1 team. | 我是丹尼尔里卡多,隶属麦拉伦车队 |
[02:35] | Might be the first time I’ve said that officially. | 这可能是我第一次正式说出这件事 |
[02:39] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 我们开始干正事吧 |
[02:41] | -Hello, mate. -What’s up? | -你好啊 -你好吗? |
[02:43] | It’s awesome to end up with Daniel. | 能有丹尼尔加入真是太好了 |
[02:45] | He’s one of the biggest talents in the sport. | 我认为他是这项运动的头号天才之一 |
[02:50] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[02:52] | Daniel Ricciardo gives Renault their first podium. | 丹尼尔里卡多 让雷诺车队第一次登上颁奖台 |
[02:55] | –What a performance. -Woohoo! | 精彩的表现 |
[02:58] | Daniel is a fantastic driver. | 丹尼尔是个杰出车手 |
[03:01] | He’s world champion material. | 他是世界冠军的料 |
[03:03] | Daniel Ricciardo clinches victory for Red Bull. | 丹尼尔里卡多为红牛队赢得胜利 又赢一场了 |
[03:10] | Daniel is one of the best drivers in Formula 1. | 丹尼尔是F1赛车最优秀的车手之一 |
[03:12] | He drove some amazing races for us. | 他为我们车队跑出许多精彩赛事 |
[03:15] | Daniel Ricciardo, seven-time Grand Prix winner. | 丹尼尔里卡多,七次大奖赛冠军 |
[03:24] | Fellas. | 大家好 |
[03:27] | -Hi, Taff. How are you? -Yeah, good. Yourself? | -塔夫,你好吗? -我很好,你呢? |
[03:30] | -A bit older, but all good. -A bit older? | -老了一点,不过还行 -老了一点? |
[03:32] | -Yeah. | 对 |
[03:34] | -Bit more mature? -I hope so. | -成熟了一点? -希望如此 |
[03:36] | -Well… -I wouldn’t say that. | -这个嘛… -可能没有 |
[03:40] | Lando going up against someone like Daniel | 兰多对上丹尼尔这种人 |
[03:43] | really gives him a chance to… to learn. | 是得到了学习的好机会 |
[03:46] | I can’t think of a more exciting driver pairing than… than our two guys. | 最刺激的队友配对 莫过于我们车队的两人 |
[03:52] | McLaren enter 2021 with the spotlight firmly on them. | 麦拉伦车队挟带众人目光进入2021年 |
[03:58] | Zak Brown, uh, has new investors, a new engine in the back of the car, | 柴克布朗找到新的投资者 车尾安装了新引擎 |
[04:02] | and now he has Daniel Ricciardo. | 现在还拉拢丹尼尔里卡多入队 |
[04:05] | It’s just this groundswell of positivity | 这股迅速高涨的正面力量 |
[04:09] | towards one of the most successful teams in Formula 1. | 涌向这支F1赛车的成功车队 |
[04:14] | Given that we were third last year, | 由于我们去年是第三名 |
[04:16] | it’s pretty important to us that we finish third this year. | 今年很有必要拿下第三名 |
[04:20] | The difference between third and fourth | 第三名和第四名的差距 |
[04:22] | can ultimately mean tens of millions of dollars. | 可以到达上千万元的落差 |
[04:26] | Daniel’s a very, very focused, aggressive, uh, individual. | 丹尼尔是个很专注、有冲劲的人 |
[04:34] | He’s a killer in the race car. | 坐上赛车就大杀四方 |
[04:38] | I’ve always liked pressure and, in a way, probably the spotlight. | 我一向都喜欢压力 某种程度上,也喜欢成为焦点 |
[04:43] | Do you want it to be called “Daniel to Survive”? | 想把片名改成 《里卡多飙速求生》吗? |
[04:46] | -We’ll get back to you on it. | 我们讨论后再回覆你 |
[04:57] | I think, by the end of this season, I do predict an array of podiums. | 我预测在本赛季末 我会赢得一批比赛 |
[05:02] | An array, does that… I don’t know what that means. It sounds right. | “一批”?我不确定这样说对不对 不过听起来很顺 (英国萨里郡) |
[05:26] | -Yeah, you’ve had a shocker there, mate. -Shut up. | 你这球烂透了 少啰嗦 |
[05:32] | Oh, it’s going right. | 球飞得很漂亮 |
[05:34] | -It went straight. What? -Straight into the trees. | -飞得很直 -直接进树丛 |
[05:37] | If you hole this, you’ll get a podium this year. | 你这球要是进洞,今年就能上颁奖台 (朋友/F3赛车车手 麦斯福特雷) |
[05:43] | -Oh my gosh! -That’s a real shame. | -不会吧 -真可惜 |
[05:44] | I’m gonna shunt in every race. | 我一定每场比赛都会撞车 |
[05:47] | I’m in F1 for three seasons now. | 我加入F1赛车已经三年 |
[05:50] | Coming to the end of a contract. This is the year you have most pressure. | 合约即将结束的那年压力最大 |
[05:54] | You don’t where you’re gonna be next year, if you’ll even be in Formula 1. | 不知道明年身在何方 能不能继续开F1赛车 |
[05:58] | You don’t need to film this bit. It got really, um, windy and, uh… | 这部分不用拍下来 风变得很大 |
[06:03] | It just blew my ball all the way to the left out here. Damn wind. | 把我的球吹偏到左边这里 该死的风 |
[06:07] | So how are you feeling about Danny Ric this season, mate? Confident? | 你对丹尼尔里卡多有什么看法? 有信心吗? |
[06:11] | He’s obviously a good driver. Seven-time… Seven-time winner? | 他显然是好车手,赢过七次大奖赛 |
[06:15] | I got faith in you, buddy. | 我对你有信心,兄弟 |
[06:18] | It’s not like he’s really fast or anything. | 他也不是真的有多快 |
[06:22] | Your teammate is the guy you wanna beat. | 队友就是我们最想打败的人 |
[06:25] | And with Daniel, | 对上丹尼尔 |
[06:27] | I’d like to see where I stack up against him. | 我想跟他好好较量一番 |
[06:30] | Why does everyone see him as such a good driver? | 弄清楚他为什么会被大家看好 |
[06:33] | It’s a bit left. Too much pressure. | 有点偏左,压力太大 |
[06:35] | There’s gonna be more pressure his year, mate, so get used to it. | 今年会有更多压力,你要好好习惯 |
[06:43] | Formula 1 is back and it starts right here | F1赛车回来啦 |
[06:45] | with the Bahrain Grand Prix. | 开幕就是这场巴林大奖赛 |
[06:51] | Cops, cops, cops everywhere. | 又是警察,到处都是警察 |
[06:55] | -Mate, they won’t catch you. | 老兄,他们追不到你 |
[06:59] | It’s not like the car stands out at all, huh? | 反正我的车一点都不显眼 |
[07:13] | Hey, it goes all right, eh? | 这辆车很能跑吧? |
[07:15] | -Yeah, it does. Bit of a kick to it. -Little bit of a… | 没错,挺带劲的 有点… |
[07:22] | -Day one of 2021 saison. -What does that mean? | -2021年saison第一天 -那是什么意思? |
[07:28] | Season? Saison. I don’t know. | 赛季?saison?我不确定 |
[07:31] | -Lift up. -Oh yeah. Nice. | -往上开 -对耶,赞喔 |
[07:34] | -Suicide doors! Suicide doors! -Fancy. | -自杀门 -花俏喔 |
[07:38] | I feel really good to be sitting here, um, knowing we’ve got a full season ahead. | 很开心能坐在这里,展望整个赛季 |
[07:44] | If I don’t feel I can be a championship contender, | 我如果不认为自己有资格争冠 |
[07:46] | then I honestly don’t think I’d still be here, so, | 根本早就离开F1赛车了 |
[07:49] | yeah, it… it… it fuels me and it feeds me. | 这种自信是我的动力跟养分 (星期五,自由练习) |
[08:10] | -Hello, Pierre. -Hi. | 皮耶,你好 你好 |
[08:13] | -Hi, Max. -Hello. | -麦斯,你好 -你好 |
[08:20] | You again! | 又是你! |
[08:22] | -Yeah, and? -Did you gain weight? | -怎样? -你变胖了吗? |
[08:24] | You have one of my favorite phrases in all motorsport. | 你说过我在赛车运动界最爱的一句话 |
[08:28] | -Okay. -“Let’s fuck shit up.” | 是喔 “开始大搞破坏啰” |
[08:31] | You gotta write that down, man. Appreciate that, man. | 你一定要写下来,感激不尽 |
[08:34] | -Hi, guys. -Morning, Nikita. | -大家好 -尼基塔早 |
[08:38] | Red Bull Racing Honda driver here. | 这位是红牛车队的车手 |
[08:42] | Hi. Checo Pérez, Red Bull driver… | 你好,我是红牛车队车手恰哥佩瑞兹 |
[08:45] | It says, “Finish with a smile.” | 上面写著“最后要露出笑容” |
[08:50] | How do you see the dynamic working? | 你怎么看他们的互动? |
[08:52] | Lando’s been there three years, but Daniel comes with a certain– | 兰多已经在队上三年,但丹尼尔有… |
[08:56] | He’s got a gravitas to him. Yeah. Two great personalities. Different. Um… | 他确实有著一股重要性 两位个性鲜明却又相异的人 |
[09:01] | For a team like McLaren, watching how that dynamic works | 看他们在麦拉伦车队会怎么互动 |
[09:05] | is going to be fascinating. | 一定很引人入胜 |
[09:10] | A lot of people might assume that parachuting in a race-winning driver, | 很多人会认为空降一名冠军车手 |
[09:14] | one of the best in the sport, would be a guaranteed route to success, | 找个个中高手加入就能保证成功 |
[09:17] | but it’s really not that simple. | 但其实没有那么简单 |
[09:21] | Morning. | 早 |
[09:22] | Formula 1 has countless examples of big-name signings, | F1赛车有无数延揽明星的著例 |
[09:27] | that big-name being their poster boy for the future, | 把明星当成未来的招牌人物 |
[09:30] | but it just not working out. | 但成果却不甚如意 |
[09:32] | -Hi, Ted. -Hello. Who’s that? | -泰德,你好 -你好,你是谁? |
[09:34] | -Uh, Carlos Sainz. | 卡洛斯塞兹 |
[09:38] | Eh… McLaren, uh, muy bien. | 麦拉伦车队,非常好 |
[09:44] | Ferrari have also made their big-name signing, | 法拉利车队也签下了明星 |
[09:47] | tempting Carlos Sainz away from McLaren. | 从麦拉伦车队把卡洛斯塞兹挖走 |
[09:50] | They’re hoping his pairing with Charles Leclerc | 他们希望借由他和夏尔勒克莱尔组队 |
[09:52] | can bring success to the Italians. | 能为这支义大利车队带来胜利 |
[09:55] | -Looking forward to it? -We’re nearly there, no? | 期待吗? 就快到了吧? |
[09:58] | -Half a day more of interviews. | 再半天的访问 |
[10:03] | It’s weird seeing Carlos in red. It is. | 看到卡洛斯穿红色队服的感觉很怪 |
[10:07] | I guess two years kind of working with him, | 和他共事两年 |
[10:10] | my first two years in Formula 1, | 我在F1赛车的前两年 |
[10:11] | you know, we’re good mates and everything. | 我和他的感情很好 |
[10:13] | You deserve it. | 你很棒 |
[10:15] | What do you think motivated him to go to Ferrari? | 你觉得他去法拉利车队的动机为何? |
[10:18] | Pure cash. | 单纯是为了钱 |
[10:21] | Wanna walk back in there, mate? | 你想再走进去吗? |
[10:23] | Sure you don’t wanna walk in that direction? | 确定不想回去吗? |
[10:25] | -Yeah, you do. -No. | 你一定很想 并没有 |
[10:29] | -All right, see you on track. -See ya. | -赛场上见 -再见 |
[10:33] | I think I’m gonna enjoy it a lot, | 我应该会很享受 |
[10:34] | just fighting my old team and my old teammate. | 和前车队及前队友同场较劲 |
[10:38] | We are a much more solid team than what we were 11 months ago, so… | 我们车队是比11个月前还要强的劲旅 |
[10:44] | So I’m happy and pleased about this. | 所以我感到非常满意 (星期六,排位赛) |
[10:54] | It’s time for qualifying. Just who is gonna come out on top? | 排位赛今晚将登场,究竟鹿死谁手? |
[11:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:10] | All right, showtime. | 好了,好戏登场 |
[11:12] | -Thanks, man. This is it. -Oh, this is it. | 谢啦,这一刻终于来了 没错 |
[11:15] | Good luck for your first ever qualifiers. | -祝你第一场排位赛顺利 |
[11:17] | Cheers. Cheers, geezer. | -谢谢 谢谢大叔 |
[11:27] | I put a tremendous amount of pressure on myself, | 我给自己极大压力 |
[11:30] | so, uh, I know what shareholders and everyone on the race team expects. | 所以我知道股东和车队每个人的期望 |
[11:35] | The team championship requires two cars on a very regular basis | 要争夺车队冠军 会需要两名车手以稳定的频率 |
[11:40] | bringing home as many points as… as possible. | 尽可能获取积分 |
[11:45] | So, uh, I’m nervous every start, I’m nervous every pit stop, | 所以每次出发我都很紧张,进站也是 |
[11:49] | I’m nervous on every pass. | 车辆每圈呼啸而过时也一样 |
[11:51] | It’s gonna be exciting and nerve-racking all at the same time. | 这一定很刺激,同时又令人紧张透顶 |
[12:02] | It’s Zak Brown’s first opportunity | 这是柴克布朗的第一次机会 |
[12:04] | to see how his new driver lineup performs out on track. | 观察新车手阵容的上场表现 |
[12:13] | So, Lando, ready for the best timed lap we can. | 兰多,准备尽量跑出最佳圈时 |
[12:16] | Yeah, I got it. | 是,了解 (麦拉伦车队 诺里斯) |
[12:22] | Oh, understeering. He’s lost time. | -严重转向不足 -他掉了秒数 |
[12:25] | Big mistake, turn 13. | 严重出错,13号弯道 |
[12:27] | Norris under pressure then. | 诺里斯压力不小 |
[12:30] | Norris across the line. Not that great a lap time. | 诺里斯冲过终点线,圈时不太漂亮 |
[12:36] | Now it’s all eyes on Zak Brown’s superstar signing, | 现在全场都盯著柴克布朗的巨星车手 |
[12:39] | Daniel Ricciardo. | 丹尼尔里卡多 |
[12:42] | Ricciardo’s never been out-qualified by a teammate in Bahrain. | 里卡多在巴林排位赛 从未被队友比下去过 (麦拉伦车队 里卡多) |
[12:48] | Okay, buddy, compared to Lando, good start. | 跟兰多比起来,你的起跑很好 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 了解 |
[12:56] | Very close. | 非常接近 |
[12:57] | -Pull it back. -Super close. | 超级接近 |
[13:00] | Will Ricciardo beat Norris in his first outing in the McLaren? | 里卡多首次披麦拉伦战袍出赛 能够打败诺里斯吗? |
[13:08] | He does! | 他成功了! |
[13:14] | Daniel, you’ve qualified P6, mate. Good job! | 丹尼尔,你排位第六名,做得好 |
[13:17] | -All righty. –Pretty happy with that. | -不错喔 -我还蛮满意的 |
[13:20] | Nice. We hit the ground running. Thanks, guys. | 赞,这下有好的开始了,感谢各位 |
[13:24] | Well done, guys. | 辛苦你们了 |
[13:26] | Good start. Good start. | 好的开始… |
[13:29] | I’m not surprised in the slightest. Daniel’s a great racing driver. | 我一点都不惊讶丹尼尔是个好车手 |
[13:34] | I feel like we’ll take a step forward this year. | 我觉得我们今年会更上一层楼 |
[13:38] | Yeah, boy. | 好耶 |
[13:39] | -Attaboy. -Yeah, boys. | -做得好 -好耶 |
[13:41] | -Good start, mate. -Yeah, yeah! | -好的开始 -好耶 |
[13:43] | Good, man. Could dance from there. | 很好,从那里就能一战了 |
[13:46] | Far out. | 好极了 |
[13:48] | Daniel, the only 2020 F1 driver that’s out-qualified his new teammate. | 丹尼尔,2021年F1赛车新车手里 唯一在排位赛打败队友的只有你 |
[13:53] | Yeah, it was… I mean, that’s a nice, let’s say, tick. | 那算是不错的成就 |
[13:56] | Maybe it’s the, uh, the 31-year-old in me. I don’t know. | 可能是因为我已经31岁了,或许吧 |
[14:02] | You were so close. | 你们很接近 |
[14:04] | -So close. -Yeah, sure. | -就差一点 -对啊 |
[14:08] | How is he? | 他还好吗? |
[14:10] | He said, and I quote, “1-0 down already. Fuck, shit, fuck.” | 他本人是这么说的 “已经输一场了,操,妈的,干” |
[14:13] | Ah. | (麦拉伦车队新闻经理 夏洛特赛顿) |
[14:20] | -Charlotte, don’t say it. -What? | -夏洛特,别说了 -什么? |
[14:21] | -That it was close. -It was! | -别说我们很接近 -就真的很接近啊 |
[14:29] | Mr. Carlos Sainz. | 卡洛斯塞兹先生 |
[14:31] | Hey. | |
[14:33] | -Slow down, okay? | 慢一点,好吗? |
[14:38] | What do you want me to say from now on? | 你要我以后都说什么? |
[14:40] | -“Oh, mate–” -“You’re shit, Lando.” | -“唉唷…” -“兰多,你烂透了” |
[14:42] | “Go get a new job.” | -例如… -“改行吧” |
[14:43] | “We knew Daniel was gonna be better.” | -“我们早知道丹尼尔会比你强” |
[14:45] | I’d prefer that. | -我宁愿妳这么说 (星期天,正赛) |
[15:01] | Morning, guys. | 大家早 |
[15:02] | Here we go again. | 我们回来了 |
[15:07] | -How are you? Oi! Hey! -Congratulations. We’re all proud. | -你好吗? -恭喜,我们都引以为傲 |
[15:10] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:12] | -Children okay? -Perfect, thank you. | -孩子们好吗? -非常好,谢谢关心 |
[15:14] | -Good. -Yes. | -很好 -对 |
[15:16] | We have to get them together at some point. | 下次得找机会让他们一起玩 |
[15:18] | Yeah, absolutely. Absolutely. Yeah, yeah. | 当然好 |
[15:20] | -Carrots and hummus. | -Carrots and hummus. -胡萝卜和鹰嘴豆泥 -胡萝卜和鹰嘴豆泥 |
[15:23] | -Thanks, Phil. -Are you good? Sleep well? | -谢啦,菲尔 |
[15:26] | Um… Not bad. Good enough. | -你好吗?睡得好吗? 不错,还可以 |
[15:28] | Thanks, mate. | 谢啦 |
[15:39] | -Let’s fuck shit up. -Fuck shit up. | -开始大搞破坏啰 -大搞破坏 |
[15:47] | First race of the season, the one we’ve all been waiting for. | 这是众所期盼的本季首赛 |
[15:51] | The hotly-anticipated Bahrain Grand Prix. | 备受瞩目的巴林大奖赛 |
[15:55] | -All good? -All good. | -没问题吗? -没问题 |
[15:57] | What’s your pre-race ritual? Music? | 你的赛前仪式是什么?音乐? |
[16:00] | Music. | 音乐,我们会在后面做反应灯训练 |
[16:01] | -We’ll do some, like, reaction lights. -Yeah. And then just music. Yeah. | 然后就听音乐 |
[16:07] | -So I can fuck off any time now? | 所以我随时可以滚蛋? |
[16:12] | Our goal, of course, needs to be to retain third. | 我们的目标当然是保住第三名 |
[16:15] | So it’s critically important that both drivers work well together | 所以两位车手有必要合作无间 |
[16:19] | and have a healthy competition. | 并保持良性竞争 |
[16:22] | Key thing there is you need to keep it healthy. | 关键是一定要良性 |
[16:24] | Right. It’s about showtime. | 好戏即将登场 |
[16:26] | -Good luck. -All right. | -祝你好运 -没问题 |
[16:31] | Daniel, green light is in 30 seconds. | 丹尼尔,30秒后亮绿灯 |
[16:33] | Okay. Radio is good. | 了解,无线电讯号清晰 |
[16:35] | -Radio check. Loud and clear. | -无线电测试 -讯号清晰 |
[16:37] | Cool. | 很好 |
[16:38] | The two McLarens side-by-side | 两辆麦拉伦赛车肩并肩 |
[16:40] | at the start of a huge year for Zak Brown. | 为柴克布朗重要的一年拉开序幕 |
[16:44] | All cars in position. | 所有车辆就定位 F1赛车长久以来最受瞩目的赛季 (麦拉伦车队 |
[16:46] | The most anticipated season in a long time in Formula 1. | 诺里斯) (麦拉伦车队 里卡多) |
[16:56] | Okay, let’s see what we’ve got. | 好,准备一较高下吧 (麦拉伦车队 诺里斯) |
[17:01] | Norris gets the better start. | 诺里斯起跑比较好 |
[17:03] | The McLarens are side-by-side. | 麦拉伦车队两车并排 |
[17:05] | Don’t go taking yourselves out, lads. | 注意不要自己人相撞出局 |
[17:09] | Can Norris go around the outside? | 诺里斯能从外侧绕过吗? |
[17:12] | He forced me off. | 他把我逼出去 |
[17:17] | The two McLarens battling each other and not the opposition. | 两辆麦拉伦赛车互相较劲 而不是和其他车队竞争 |
[17:22] | Norris is gonna challenge him all the way up to turn four. | 诺里斯要一路挑战他到四号弯道 |
[17:25] | And they’re gonna go wheel to wheel. | 他们会齐头并进 |
[17:27] | Round the outside, Lando Norris has gone ahead! | 兰多诺里斯从外侧超越了 |
[17:31] | Nice job, mate. Nice job. | 做得好 |
[17:36] | Daniel, now it’s your turn. Let’s get stuck in. | 丹尼尔,换你了,拿出干劲吧 |
[17:39] | Yep. | 好 |
[17:42] | Back comes Ricciardo. | 里卡多从后方追上 |
[17:46] | He might nick this. | 他可能会抢过去喔 |
[17:48] | Norris will force him as wide as he possibly can. | 诺里斯会尽可能逼他路线大开 |
[17:52] | The McLarens still fighting each other, | 麦拉伦车队依旧在同袍相争 |
[17:55] | and the rest of the pack is breaking away. | 其他人已逐渐拉开距离 (法拉利车队 勒克莱尔) |
[17:59] | Lando Norris stays ahead of his teammate, Daniel Ricciardo. | 兰多诺里斯领先队友丹尼尔里卡多 |
[18:10] | Okay, Lando. Let’s get in a rhythm now. | 兰多,开始进入节奏 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:19] | Norris is right on Gasly’s tail. | 诺里斯紧追盖斯利 |
[18:24] | Lando Norris has gone ahead of Pierre Gasly! | 兰多诺里斯超过了皮耶盖斯利 |
[18:28] | Norris! | 诺里斯! |
[18:30] | So, Lando, car in front is Leclerc. | 兰多,前方的车是勒克莱尔 |
[18:33] | Norris, all the way up to fifth. Can he get up into fourth now? | 诺里斯一路冲到第五名 现在能再冲到第四吗? |
[18:37] | This is Plan A, maximum pace. | A计划,最大速度节奏 |
[18:43] | I’m getting overtaken. | 我被超车了 |
[18:45] | And the McLaren breezes past the Ferrari. | 麦拉伦车队轻松超过法拉利车队 |
[18:48] | Look at that! | 真厉害 |
[18:49] | Come on! | |
[18:53] | Good job. -Yeah, I’m happy. | -做得好 -我很满意 |
[19:02] | Two tenths slower than Lando. | 比兰多慢0.2秒 |
[19:03] | Understood. Just hanging on to both axles at the moment. | 明白,目前两根车轴勉强撑著 |
[19:08] | Can’t get that much more out of it. I’m gonna start being vulnerable. | 没办法再操了,我会开始容易出问题 |
[19:14] | Here comes the Red Bull of Sergio Pérez | 红牛车队的塞吉欧佩瑞兹来了 |
[19:17] | down the inside and he overtakes Ricciardo. | 他从内侧超过了里卡多 |
[19:21] | Ricciardo just hasn’t got the pace. | 里卡多没有速度节奏 |
[19:24] | He’s really struggling. It’s gonna be very difficult from here. | 他在勉力支撑 从这里开始会非常辛苦 |
[19:28] | Hamilton crosses the line and wins the Bahrain Grand Prix! | 路易斯汉莫顿冲过终点线 赢得了巴林大奖赛! |
[19:34] | Lando Norris finishes fourth, | 兰多诺里斯拿下第四名 |
[19:36] | scoring big points for McLaren. | 为麦拉伦车队赚进大把积分 |
[19:39] | –Well done, mate. P4. -Are the fireworks for me? | 做得好,第四名 烟火是为我放的吗? |
[19:42] | They can be. | 有可能 |
[19:47] | Nice job, guys! | 大家辛苦了 |
[19:50] | Daniel Ricciardo comes home in seventh. | 丹尼尔里卡多得到第七名 |
[19:53] | Not the ideal start for the Australian. | 这名澳洲车手的开局成绩不太理想 |
[19:56] | P7, Daniel. P7. -Cheers, guys. | 第七名,丹尼尔 谢谢各位 |
[19:59] | Obviously, I’ll, uh… I’ll learn a bit from today. | 我今天一定会学到一点教训 |
[20:03] | You looked punchiest. Like you had the biggest ego on the grid. | 你看起来最猛 起跑时一副全场最屌的样子 |
[20:06] | I mean, I’m happy, because, um, I mean, I beat my teammate. | 我很满意,因为我打败队友了 |
[20:09] | -That’s always nice. | 赢队友就是爽 |
[20:12] | Yeah, there’s plenty to, um… Plenty to feed back on. | 有很多可以反省的地方 |
[20:18] | -Couldn’t find the pace, huh? -No. | -找不到速度节奏吗? -对 |
[20:21] | Look, it’s impossible to judge a new driver | 要以新赛季首赛表现 |
[20:24] | on the first race at the start of a new season. | 来评断一位新车手是不可行的 |
[20:28] | -First one under the belt. -Yeah. | -跑完第一场了 -对 |
[20:30] | Uh… It was pretty slow, but… but, uh… Yeah, I’ll just learn from here. | 跑得还蛮慢的,不过我会从中学习 |
[20:35] | But Zak will be hoping that the Daniel Ricciardo he wanted | 但柴克会希望他期待的丹尼尔里卡多 |
[20:38] | starts to emerge over the next few races. | 会在接下来几场比赛开始浮现 (伊莫拉) |
[20:45] | Daniel, car behind is Lando. -Yep. | 丹尼尔,后方车辆是兰多 是 |
[20:52] | I have a lot more pace in me. | 我的速度节奏比他快 |
[20:55] | Daniel, we want to swap positions. | 丹尼尔,我们想交换位置 |
[20:57] | We need to see Lando’s pace in clear air. | 要看兰多没有前车能跑多快 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:01] | To translate, “I’d like to get past my teammate, please.” | 意思就是“我想越超过队友 |
[21:05] | “Could you tell him to move over?” | 可以叫他让路吗?” |
[21:07] | Lando. that’s P3. Great job, mate. Well done. | 兰多,第三名 做得好,辛苦了 |
[21:11] | Daniel, P6. I’d say we’ve got a bit of work to do. | 丹尼尔,第六名 我们可能得做一些改进 |
[21:14] | Understood. | 了解 |
[21:16] | For every driver, if you’re not at the level you wanna be | 车手如果没达到自己想要的水准 |
[21:19] | and your teammate is putting in the results… | 队友又频频拿出成果 |
[21:22] | Well done, Lando Norris! | 兰多诺里斯表现精彩 |
[21:23] | …you ask yourself the question of why you’re not achieving what they are. | 就会自问成绩为何不如队友 (葡萄牙) (排位赛) |
[21:30] | Daniel, we finished P16. We were P16. | 丹尼尔,我们是第16名 |
[21:34] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[21:35] | Why you can’t get the car to do what they can. | 为何开同样的车,表现却是两样情 |
[21:38] | But why is he struggling so much? It’s strange. | 他为什么开得那么费力?真奇怪 |
[21:42] | -Because he’s a lot better than that. -I know, yeah. | 他的实力明明不只如此 我知道 |
[21:46] | Everybody wants to know what’s happened to Daniel Ricciardo. | 所有人都在纳闷丹尼尔里卡多怎么了 |
[21:50] | Everything that you hoped Daniel would bring to the team | 车队预期丹尼尔带来的贡献 |
[21:54] | seems to have disappeared. | 似乎全都落空 |
[21:56] | It’s heartbreaking. | 令人失望心碎 |
[21:59] | What’s the fine if I don’t do media? | 我不接受媒体采访要罚多少? |
[22:01] | -What’s what, sorry? -The fine? | -你说什么? -罚金是多少? |
[22:03] | -The fine? -If I don’t do it. | -罚金? -如果我不接受采访 |
[22:05] | It’s quite a lot. We should do it. We don’t have to go right away. | 蛮多的,还是接受采访比较好 不过不用马上就过去 |
[22:08] | -Take a couple of minutes. -Yeah. | 先喘口气 |
[22:10] | Work out what we want to say and then that’s all we’ve got to say. | 想好要怎么说,其他的话不用多说 |
[22:17] | It hasn’t been, like, an electrifying start for me. Um… | 我的开季表现并不算多令人振奋 |
[22:22] | It has been tricky to get up to grips with the car. | 我一直掌控不好车辆 |
[22:25] | It feels like I’m having to… | 感觉像我必须… |
[22:27] | It’s not necessarily learn a new sport, but, yeah, like, learn a new technique, | 未必是学习一门新运动 但我必须学习新技巧 |
[22:31] | and so I’m building up… muscle memory, if you will. | 所以我可以说是正在建立肌肉记忆 |
[22:34] | It’s still not… I wouldn’t say it’s still coming 100% natural for me. | 目前我还无法做到百分之百自然而然 |
[22:44] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢脸了 |
[22:52] | Chin up. We’ll do media and then we’ll get to work, all right? | 打起精神,我们先应付媒体 然后就去做正事,好吗? |
[23:00] | Just remember something. | 你要记住一件事 |
[23:03] | How you handle disappointment shapes what type of person you are, yeah? | 处理失望的方法 就形塑了你这个人,知道吗? |
[23:08] | What if I’m just a cunt? | 万一我只是个孬货呢? |
[23:12] | I think Daniel’s been a little surprised | 丹尼尔可能有点惊讶 |
[23:14] | by not being closer to Lando. | 竟然没能更接近兰多 |
[23:18] | That also, I think, shows just how… how damn good Lando is. | 这也证明了兰多的实力有多坚强 |
[23:24] | Because of Lando, we’re in third. | 兰多让我们排名第三 |
[23:27] | Ferrari’s behind us. | 法拉利车队排在我们后面 |
[23:31] | Yeah, to be standing here now, it’s, uh… | 我此时此刻的心境 |
[23:34] | Yeah, pretty, uh… pretty dark. | 很黑暗 |
[23:39] | Coming into Monaco and with Daniel Ricciardo struggling, | 赛事来到了摩纳哥 由于丹尼尔里卡多状况不佳 |
[23:42] | Ferrari are now closing in on McLaren. | 法拉利车队追近麦拉伦车队了 (摩纳哥蒙地卡罗) |
[23:55] | Stand by for action around the streets of Monte Carlo. | 蒙地卡罗的街道即将火光四射 |
[23:59] | This is the 67th World Championship Monaco Grand Prix. | 这是第67届世界冠军锦标赛 摩纳哥大奖赛 |
[24:07] | Monaco is the, uh, crown jewel in Formula 1. | 摩纳哥是F1赛车的珍宝 |
[24:12] | There’s a five-point difference in the championship. | 我们在车队世界冠军赛有五分差距 |
[24:16] | The battle between third and fourth with Ferrari is gonna be challenging. | 和法拉利车队的季殿军之争 将会非常有挑战性 |
[24:25] | -Ah! -It’s nice. I like this. | 真不错,我喜欢 |
[24:28] | Yeah, it’s very nice. | 非常不错 |
[24:30] | I really like living here. | 我很喜欢生活在这里 |
[24:32] | It’s very special for me. | 这里对我来说很特别 |
[24:33] | Monaco is my hometown, where I’ve lived all my life. | 摩纳哥是我生活了一辈子的故乡 |
[24:38] | I want to win every race. That’s clear. | 我每场比赛都想赢,这点无可置疑 |
[24:40] | But, uh, Monaco probably even more so for me, | 但摩纳哥可能会让我特别想赢 |
[24:43] | because I am Monegasque, | 因为我是摩纳哥人 |
[24:45] | um… is on my special list. | 这是我的特别心愿 |
[24:48] | It’s weird for me to think that this is where you spend your whole life. | 想到摩纳哥是你生活了一辈子的地方 |
[24:52] | -Yeah. -But then you get to race in Monaco. | 但你又能在这赛车,我就觉得怪怪的 |
[24:56] | Carlos Sainz, uh, very funny guy. | 卡洛斯塞兹是很有趣的人 |
[24:59] | We are getting on very, very well together. | 我们相处得非常好 |
[25:02] | We spent a lot of time, uh, during the off-season together actually | 休季时很常聚在一起 |
[25:06] | to prepare this year in the best way possible. | 为今年尽量做最佳准备 |
[25:09] | It’s very strange for me to get into the mood of racing | 要为这里的赛事调整到参赛情绪 |
[25:12] | when there’s a race here. | 会让我觉得很怪 |
[25:14] | Because I guess you’re also sleeping at your house. | 我猜你大概也是住在家里 |
[25:16] | -Yeah. -So it feels like a normal day. | -对 -所以感觉跟平日没两样 |
[25:18] | -But then you’re also racing. -Yeah, exactly. | -但你又要参加比赛 -对,没错 |
[25:20] | Basically, the streets of Monaco | 摩纳哥的街道 |
[25:22] | go through all the places that he was when he was a kid. | 几乎走遍他童年的所有地方 |
[25:26] | So I can kind of understand why this place is so special for him | 所以我可以理解这里对他的独特性 |
[25:30] | and why everyone loves him so much. | 以及大家为什么都那么爱他 |
[25:33] | This is my first school. | 这是我的第一所学校 |
[25:35] | -Where? -On the left. | -哪里? -左边 |
[25:36] | With the park all here and everything. | 还有公园和其他这些 |
[25:41] | If your drivers are on good terms, | 如果车手相处得好,如果他们了解… (法拉利车队经理 |
[25:43] | if they understand that team goals come before the individual. | 马蒂亚比诺托) 团队目标比个人更重要 |
[25:48] | Ferrari first. | 法拉利车队优先 |
[25:50] | We will go around the traffic. | 我们绕过车流吧 |
[25:52] | -Thank God you know the streets of Monaco. -Of course. | 谢天谢地,你很熟摩纳哥的街道 那当然 |
[25:55] | If you beat your own teammate with the same car, | 击败开著相同车辆的队友 |
[25:58] | you have shown your superiority. | 就展现出实力在对方之上 |
[26:00] | But not today. Today, we have other rivals. | 但今日不宜,今天还有其他敌队 |
[26:03] | Whoa-oh-oh-oh. | |
[26:05] | -Go, go! -Go! | -加油 -加油 |
[26:07] | -Go, Charles! -Thank you. | 夏尔,加油 谢谢 |
[26:10] | My God. Thanks. Thanks for the support. | 唉唷,谢谢大家对我的支持喔 |
[26:14] | No, I felt the same way in, uh, in Spain. | 我在西班牙 也跟你现在有一样的感受 |
[26:22] | Morning, boys. | 你们早 |
[26:23] | -Hi, guys. -Good morning. How are you? | -你们好 -早安 妳好吗? |
[26:26] | I think we can beat Ferrari. | 我们应该能打败法拉利车队 |
[26:28] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[26:30] | Four or five races into the season, | 开季四、五场比赛后 |
[26:32] | they’re our, uh, main competition right now. | 他们是我们的主要竞争对手 |
[26:34] | -Good luck today and tomorrow. -All right, thanks. See ya. | 祝你今明两天好运 谢谢,再见 |
[26:38] | You know, Daniel’s a bit confused as to why it’s not clicked. | 丹尼尔有点困惑自己为何没进入状况 |
[26:42] | It’s on him to pick up the pace. | 提升速度是他的责任 |
[26:45] | Monaco is a real opportunity for Daniel to prove to Zak and to himself | 摩纳哥是个好机会 |
[26:50] | he is a race winner | 丹尼尔能向柴克及自己证明 他其实是有本事跑赢的 |
[26:51] | and that he hasn’t totally lost his way in that McLaren. | 而且也并未在麦拉伦车队失去锋芒 |
[26:54] | Good luck for the race. | 祝你比赛顺利 |
[26:57] | Monaco is a significant race for Daniel. | 摩纳哥大奖赛对丹尼尔的意义重大 |
[27:00] | It’s the race that means the most to all the drivers, | 对所有车手的意义都很重要 |
[27:02] | but it’s also the last race that Daniel won back in his Red Bull days. | 不过那还是丹尼尔 在红牛车队的最后一场胜利 |
[27:08] | Now, Zak just needs to see Daniel back to his best and winning Grand Prix. | 柴克需要看到丹尼尔恢复功力 赢下这场大奖赛 |
[27:14] | I think the… the memories of that day will always be so vivid, uh, to me | 那天的回忆会永远历历在目 |
[27:19] | and I can close my eyes and recall pretty much everything. | 我闭上眼睛,就能忆起几乎每个画面 |
[27:24] | Daniel Ricciardo leading the Monaco Grand Prix. | 摩纳哥大奖赛由丹尼尔里卡多领先 |
[27:27] | Keep pushing. Keep pushing. | 继续全速冲刺 |
[27:29] | Daniel, he is a phenomenal driver. | 丹尼尔是杰出非凡的车手 |
[27:32] | That Monaco victory in 2018, it was the most amazing race. | 2018年在摩纳哥 获胜的那场比赛精彩无比 |
[27:37] | All his wins were big wins. They were big drives. | 他赢的都是重大比赛的重大胜利 |
[27:41] | It’s redemption day for Daniel Ricciardo. | 丹尼尔里卡多今天成功挽救名声 |
[27:44] | He wins the Monaco Grand Prix! | 他赢了摩纳哥大奖赛! |
[27:47] | I know what I’m capable of around here, | 我知道我在这里能有什么表现 |
[27:50] | so I just wanna live up to that. | 所以我只想要发挥该有的潜力 |
[27:53] | Zak’s always believed in me and I want to give him back something | 柴克一直对我保持信心 我想要回报他 |
[27:57] | in the form of results, and success, and joy, and all the rest of it. | 给他成绩、成功、喜悦,应有尽有 |
[28:01] | -I wanna do that this weekend. Hey, how’s it going? | 我想在这周末做到 |
[28:13] | -I watched some of that race. -Mate, I know. | -我稍微看了那场比赛 -我知道 |
[28:15] | How the hell you did that I will never know. | 我永远无从得知你是怎么办到的 |
[28:18] | It was, uh… I dunno, a nice… nice memory. | 那是一场不错的回忆 |
[28:21] | -Good memories. -I’ll never forget. | -美好的回忆 -永远不会忘记 |
[28:23] | All right. Have a good weekend. | 好了,祝你比赛顺利 |
[28:25] | Under that big smile and big persona, | 在那抹灿烂笑容及开朗个性之下 |
[28:28] | he’s as competitive and hungry as any driver. | 他跟其他车手一样好胜又饥渴 |
[28:32] | Zak needs to see Daniel come back to, you know, what we know he’s capable of. | 柴克需要丹尼尔找回 大家都知道他所拥有的本领 |
[28:37] | Winning races. | 上场赢得比赛 |
[28:39] | The fact that Lando’s younger… | 兰多比较年轻… |
[28:43] | You know, he’s a good-looking young lad, | 他是个英俊年轻人 |
[28:45] | he’s driving the wheels off the car, he’s funny. | 赛车技术好的不得了,为人风趣 |
[28:48] | He’ll hate that. I mean, it couldn’t be worse. | 这一切都会让他痛恨 没有比这更糟糕的了 |
[28:54] | Radio check with the team. | 车队无线电测试 |
[28:56] | We have, uh, two big news to announce. | 我们有重大消息要宣布 |
[28:59] | Over to you, Mr. Lando Norris. | 兰多诺里斯先生请说 |
[29:02] | We’ve come a long way together so far, | 我们已经合作很久 |
[29:04] | and, uh, we all want to make that next step to winning races. | 也都想迈进下一步,赢得比赛 |
[29:07] | I’m happy to say I’ll be staying with you guys another few seasons. | 很高兴能在此宣布 我会陪各位再度过几个赛季 |
[29:14] | -Well done, mate. -Cheers. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[29:15] | Lando Norris is the talk of the paddock this morning, | 兰多诺里斯是今天早上 车队内围场的热门话题 |
[29:18] | having signed a new contract with McLaren. | 他和麦拉伦车队签了新合约 |
[29:22] | Have you seen Lando has renewed his contract? | 你有看到兰多更新合约吗? |
[29:24] | No. They announced– | -没有,他们宣布… |
[29:26] | This morning. It’s strange to announce it here. | -在这里宣布还真怪 |
[29:28] | -How long? Two years? -I don’t know. | 多久?两年? 我不知道 |
[29:31] | -They said a multi-year contract. -I’m gonna text him. | 据说是多年合约 我传简讯给他 |
[29:34] | Ask him. He will tell you. | 问他,他一定会告诉你 |
[29:37] | Now that he’s making 20 million a year. | 他现在一年几千万上下 |
[29:41] | What do you want me to text? | 要我传什么给他? |
[29:43] | “How many years… | “你的新合约 |
[29:48] | is your new contract?” | 签几年?” |
[29:50] | I’m gonna put something like, “Congrats,” first. | 我开头要先说恭喜之类的 |
[29:53] | -Yeah. -No? | -嗯 -不好吗? |
[29:54] | -It’s too direct. -Yeah, congratulate. | -对,恭喜他 -太直接了 |
[30:00] | There was a lot of interest in Lando. | 兰多受到多方热切关注 |
[30:04] | You know, Lando’s obviously getting the results at the moment. | 他现在拿出了亮眼成绩 |
[30:07] | And Zak knows exactly what he let go in Carlos. | 柴克知道卡洛斯出走让他少了什么 |
[30:13] | So for McLaren to lock Lando in makes a lot of sense. | 所以麦拉伦车队会绑住兰多 确实很有道理 (星期四,自由练习) |
[30:22] | See the, uh… | 妳有看到… |
[30:24] | You know the thing talking about Daniel and me feeling sorry for him? | 讨论丹尼尔的事情 然后我同情他的文章吗? |
[30:27] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:28] | Did you see there’s been bad stuff on it? | -上面有写很多不好的东西吗? |
[30:30] | Yeah. | -有 |
[30:34] | All of a sudden, there’s this little story that comes out | 突然之间,出现了一篇小报导 |
[30:38] | that Lando’s saying he has no sympathy for Daniel | 写道兰多说他并不同情丹尼尔 |
[30:41] | because Daniel can’t get to grips with the car. | 因为丹尼尔无法驾驭自己的赛车 |
[30:44] | Yeah, but what I said is just the truth. | 我说的都是事实 |
[30:48] | I don’t feel sympathy for him. | 我不同情他 |
[30:49] | -Why would I? -You shouldn’t. | -我干嘛同情他? -确实 |
[30:50] | No driver… No driver on the grid would feel sympathy for another driver. | 没有车手会同情其他车手 |
[30:54] | -Well, just try– -And not talk? | 你就尽量… 不要说话 |
[31:00] | The bits I wanna cover off are this bullshit that came up | 我想讨论的问题 |
[31:03] | about Lando’s sympathy, uh, piece. | 就是兰多谈同情的那篇狗屁报导 |
[31:07] | So I’m just conscious that someone might have a go | 我知道会有人想要加以刺探 |
[31:10] | to sort of try and dig in there. | |
[31:12] | Not either anyone’s job to feel sorry for anyone, basically. | 基本上,没人有义务去同情他人 |
[31:15] | -Yeah. -Um… | 是 |
[31:17] | We’re here to get on with our jobs and– | 我们是来工作的 |
[31:19] | Unless you want me to feel some sympathy for you. | 除非你要我为你感到同情 |
[31:21] | Not really. | 不用 |
[31:25] | If you guys could shut that down hard, it’s done and dusted. | 如果你们能终结那个话题 那应该就能尘埃落定了 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | -是 -是 |
[31:28] | Anything else? Any questions from you guys? | 还有什么吗?你们有问题要问吗? |
[31:31] | Um… | |
[31:32] | I guess, well, Lando’s contract extension. | 我想问兰多的续约 |
[31:35] | -Yep. -That’s… two years? | -是 -是两年? |
[31:40] | We’re not gonna… Just say multi. | 我们不会…就说是数年吧 |
[31:42] | But he still has a second job, ’cause he needs to pay a wage somehow. | 但他还是要有第二份工作 因为他需要想办法付薪水 |
[31:46] | It’s difficult. | 非常不容易 |
[31:47] | Times are tough. | 时机歹歹 |
[31:49] | Everybody expected Daniel and Lando to immediately click. | 大家都期待丹尼尔和兰多会一拍即合 |
[31:53] | For a team like McLaren, | 对麦拉伦车队来说 |
[31:55] | the important thing for them is lifting the entire team as one. | 最重要的是带动整支车队一体向上 |
[32:01] | The drivers have to push in the same direction, | 车手必须向同一个方向前进 |
[32:04] | because there’s a great vibe at Ferrari. | 因为法拉利车队的气氛就很好 |
[32:06] | Everybody’s getting on great, | 大家相处融洽 |
[32:08] | moving that team in the right direction. | 让车队往正确方向前进 |
[32:10] | And now they find themselves | 现在他们发现自己 |
[32:12] | in that fight for third place in the Constructors’. | 在和对方争夺车队冠军赛季军 (星期天,正赛) |
[32:20] | It’s race day here in Monaco, | 今天摩纳哥要进行比赛 |
[32:22] | and Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc starts in pole position at his home Grand Prix. | 法拉利车队的夏尔勒克莱尔 要在他的主场大奖赛从竿位出发 |
[32:29] | Monaco is obviously a special track to Charles. | 摩纳哥赛道对夏尔明显有著特别意义 |
[32:33] | He’s been around the circuit more on foot than on wheels. | 他走过赛道的次数比开车还多 |
[32:38] | We’re in pole. | 我们位居竿位 |
[32:39] | That’s something to celebrate. | 那是值得庆祝的事 |
[32:42] | In Monaco, if you look at the track’s history, | 综观摩纳哥赛道的历史 |
[32:45] | starting in pole means a good chance of victory. | 从竿位出发就表示很有机会获胜 |
[32:54] | The fight with Ferrari is, uh, is immense. | 和法拉利车队的竞争非常艰巨 |
[32:57] | In, uh, Monaco, we have to be careful… | 在摩纳哥必须格外小心 |
[33:01] | given that it’s, uh, a street circuit. | 因为是街道赛道 |
[33:05] | You make a mistake by an inch, you’re, uh, you’re in the fences. | 只要犯一点小错,就准备撞围栏 |
[33:10] | Leclerc making his way to the grid | 夏尔勒克莱尔前往起跑区 |
[33:12] | where he will be starting on pole position. | 他将从那里的竿位出发 |
[33:16] | It seems everyone in Monaco is cheering him on, | 全摩纳哥似乎都在为他加油 |
[33:20] | hoping the local boy can win for Ferrari. | 希望这位当地之光 能为法拉利车队取得胜利 |
[33:34] | No. | 不 |
[33:36] | No. | 不 |
[33:37] | No. | 不 |
[33:40] | No. | 不 |
[33:42] | It’s the gearbox, guys. | 变速箱出问题了 |
[33:43] | -Unbelievable! | |
[33:47] | Box, box. | 进站 |
[33:48] | We will put the car into the garage. | 把车开进车库 |
[34:06] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[34:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:11] | They’re retiring the Ferrari | 比赛还没开始,法拉利车队就退赛了 |
[34:13] | before the race even begins. | |
[34:15] | What a disaster for the Monegasque driver. | 这位摩纳哥车手的遭遇真是一场悲剧 |
[34:22] | Oh… A lot of negative emotions, uh, this time. | 这一次有好多负面情绪 |
[34:27] | It is my home race | 那是我的主场赛 |
[34:29] | and, uh, unfortunately, everything is over after that, uh… that formation lap. | 可惜一切在暖胎圈后就结束了 |
[34:33] | Ferrari’s hopes now rest solely on new signing Carlos Sainz. | 法拉利车队的希望 现在全押在新加盟的卡洛斯塞兹 |
[34:38] | The two McLarens have a chance to increase their lead over the Italians here. | 两位麦拉伦车手有机会拉大 和这支义大利车队的差距 |
[34:42] | I think, with Leclerc out, there could be an opportunity, | 勒克莱尔出局,可能有机会 |
[34:45] | maybe extending the gap between Ferrari and us. | 拉开我们和法拉利车队的距离 (麦拉伦车队 里卡多) |
[34:51] | So we need to make sure we capitalize on this opportunity, | 所以我们必须尽可能利用这次机会 |
[34:56] | ’cause every pass counts, every pit stop counts, every start counts. | 因为每一圈、每次进站 每次出发都很关键 |
[35:03] | Carlos Sainz. Then Lando Norris taking the inside line. | 卡洛斯塞兹出线 然后是兰多诺里斯切入内侧 |
[35:07] | Go on, Lando! | 兰多加油 |
[35:10] | Ricciardo has lost places. Down into 12th now. | 里卡多被追过,现在掉到第12名 |
[35:18] | Ricciardo has had a particularly poor start. | 丹尼尔里卡多这次的起跑特别差 |
[35:21] | He’s tumbling down the field. | 他在赛道上节节落后 |
[35:27] | This is P13. | 现在是第13名 |
[35:29] | I think you may need to attack to avoid being dragged out of the race. | 你可能要加强攻势,以免被淘汰出局 |
[35:33] | Understood. I’ll try and close up. | 了解,我会努力拉近差距 |
[35:40] | Lando Norris is now finding some pace. | 兰多诺里斯正在寻找速度节奏 |
[35:46] | Go on. | 加油 (麦拉伦车队 诺里斯) |
[35:49] | Okay, Lando, this pace is good. You’re doing a great job. | 兰多,这个速度节奏很好 |
[35:51] | -Absolutely great job. -Yeah, I’m happy with that. | 你做得非常好 对,我很满意 |
[35:56] | The two former teammates, Norris and Sainz, | 两位前队友,诺里斯和塞兹 |
[35:59] | battling it out for the podium. | 在为奖杯决一死战 |
[36:01] | -Where is Lando? –Norris is pushing behind. | 兰多在哪? 诺里斯在后方追赶 |
[36:04] | 1.1 behind. Pace is good. | 落后1.1秒,速度节奏很好 |
[36:07] | Copy. | 收到 |
[36:11] | In the other McLaren, | 而另一位麦拉伦车手 |
[36:13] | Ricciardo is being alerted to the, uh, precariousness of his situation | 丹尼尔里卡多被提点了现况的危险处 |
[36:17] | if he wants to score any points today. | 今天还想获得积分就得改进 (麦拉伦车队 里卡多) |
[36:22] | Okay, Daniel, let’s go now. Let’s start picking up the pace. | 丹尼尔,开始吧,提高速度节奏 |
[36:26] | There’s a lot of action in front. A few cars have pitted. | 前面有很多动静,有几辆车进站了 |
[36:28] | Let’s get back in this race. | 我们趁机追回去吧 |
[36:31] | I’m struggling more and more, so I think I’m only gonna get slower. | 我操控得越来越吃力 所以可能只会越来越慢 |
[36:36] | This is all it’s got at the moment. I can’t see it getting better. | 现况就是如此,看不出有好转的可能 |
[36:42] | That’s, uh, extremely bad news. | 这个消息糟糕透顶 |
[36:47] | Carlos Sainz on course for a podium finish for Ferrari. | 卡洛斯塞兹 为车队登上颁奖台继续迈进 |
[36:52] | We are P2. | 我们是第二名 |
[36:53] | -What’s happening behind? –Norris behind. | 后面的状况如何? 诺里斯在后面 |
[36:57] | McLaren have Lando Norris in third at the moment. | 麦拉伦车队的兰多诺里斯位居第三 |
[37:00] | His teammate, Daniel Ricciardo, down in 12th. | 队友丹尼尔里卡多落居第12名 |
[37:02] | Yeah, and not far from catching and lapping Daniel as well. | 而且他差不多快套丹尼尔一圈了 (麦拉伦车队 诺里斯) |
[37:10] | –Car in front is now Daniel. -Yeah, confirm. | 现在前方的车是丹尼尔 是,确认 |
[37:13] | Danny’s, he’s lost the pace. | 丹尼尔没了速度节奏 |
[37:16] | Daniel, shortly, you’ll get blue flags for Lando. | 丹尼尔,你很快会被挥蓝旗 指示让路给兰多 |
[37:20] | Yep. Just let me know when. | 是,时候到了再告诉我 |
[37:23] | I’ll let him go. | 我会让他过去 |
[37:27] | And Ricciardo is getting the blue flags. | 里卡多被挥蓝旗 |
[37:30] | He now has to allow Norris to lap him. | 他现在必须让诺里斯套圈 |
[37:35] | Lando Norris waving to Daniel Ricciardo | 兰多诺里斯对丹尼尔里卡多挥手 |
[37:38] | as he laps him. | 同时套了他一圈 |
[37:41] | –Ooh. That hurt. Yeah. | -真酸 -对 |
[37:46] | What a day for Ferrari! | 法拉利车队今天真厉害! |
[37:49] | They can celebrate, as can Carlos Sainz. | 他们跟卡洛斯塞兹可以尽情庆祝 |
[37:51] | Second place. | 第二名 |
[37:53] | P2, Carlos. P2. | 卡洛斯,第二名 |
[37:55] | Monaco podium. First podium in red. Well done. | 摩纳哥颁奖台 红队第一次上颁奖台,做得好 |
[37:58] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[37:59] | Grazie. Grazie a tutti. Thank you, everyone. | 感谢,谢谢各位 |
[38:05] | Lando Norris comes home to take third and another podium! | 兰多诺里斯抵达终点 拿下第三名,再一次登上颁奖台 |
[38:09] | Yes, mate. Yes, mate. P3. Amazing. P3 in Monaco. What a job. | 第三名,太棒了 在摩纳哥拿第三名,了不起 |
[38:14] | Let’s fucking go, boys! | 太神啦! |
[38:17] | -What a day. What a day! | 今天好刺激 |
[38:21] | Fuck, boys! | 哇干! |
[38:22] | Woohoo! | |
[38:23] | Monaco, baby. Monaco podium. Cheers, everyone. | 在摩纳哥登上颁奖台,感谢各位 |
[38:27] | Yes, mate. Still a long way to go this year. Plenty more to come, I hope. | 今年还有很长的路要走 希望奖杯多多益善 |
[38:31] | -Nice! -Hey, you. | -赞! -你这家伙 |
[38:34] | Nice! | 赞! |
[38:36] | Nice! | 赞! |
[38:37] | Despite only having one car in the race, | 尽管只有一辆车上场 |
[38:40] | Ferrari close the gap to McLaren to just two points. | 法拉利车队把积分 追到只落后麦拉伦车队两分 |
[38:43] | The battle for third is on. | 第三名之争已然开战 |
[38:45] | That’s the checkered flag. Finished P12, I’m afraid. | 丹尼尔,终点就在前方 恐怕你最后是得了第12名 |
[38:50] | Uh, we just need to figure out what was going on. | 我们得搞清楚这到底是什么状况 |
[38:52] | Yeah. Yeah, sorry. | 是,抱歉 |
[38:54] | Obviously painful for everyone. | 看得出来大家都很痛苦 |
[38:57] | A bit of a weekend to forget. | 这场比赛让人想赶快遗忘 |
[39:00] | Just a shit run, but, yeah, what do you do? | 就是跑得一团糟,但是还能怎样? |
[39:04] | It’s coming, Daniel. I promise. | 丹尼尔,我保证情况一定会好转 |
[39:07] | All right. No worries. Thanks. | 好 别在意,谢谢 |
[39:14] | This sport, it definitely still has the ability | 这项运动绝对还是有办法 |
[39:17] | to rip your heart out from one day to the next. | 让你前一天还在天堂 隔天就落入地狱 |
[39:20] | Daniel. Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[39:22] | Sorry, we’ve gotta run. Sorry, guys. | 抱歉,我们得走了,不好意思 |
[39:25] | -A little, uh, frustrated at the moment. -Yeah. | 我现在有点沮丧 嗯 |
[39:30] | I need to go and fucking hit something. | 我得去暴打东西出气 |
[39:34] | Lando, I can see the joy and happiness in your eyes. | 兰多,我能看到你眼中的喜悦 |
[39:38] | Brilliant first podium here in Monaco. | 在摩纳哥第一次上颁奖台,赢得漂亮 |
[39:40] | Um… It is. Especially, uh… | 没错,尤其是… |
[39:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:44] | There you go, Carlos. Great to see the brotherhood there. | 欢迎,卡洛斯 很高兴看到兄弟重聚 |
[39:47] | Now, either Carlos wants to hurry your interview up | 要嘛就是卡洛斯要催你快进行访问 |
[39:50] | or you guys are just good buddies. | 不然就是你们是好兄弟 |
[39:52] | He can wait for one minute. | 让他等一下没关系 |
[39:53] | -No. -This is my glory! | -不行 -这是我光荣的时刻 |
[39:58] | I’ve never experienced this situation | 我从没经历过这种状况 |
[40:01] | where you see one car finishing third and the other not competitive. | 一辆车得到第三名 另一辆则是毫无竞争力 |
[40:07] | Daniel has… has struggled, | 丹尼尔跑得很辛苦 |
[40:09] | which I think, uh, surprised us ’cause Monaco’s kinda his home race. | 这让我们很惊讶 因为摩纳哥算是他的主场赛 |
[40:12] | He’s… he’s won it before. He’s almost won it a… a couple of times. | 他曾经在那赢过 有好几次也差点要赢了 |
[40:15] | So I don’t think he, uh, yet quite feels comfortable with the car. | 所以我认为他对车辆还不是很上手 |
[40:21] | For sure, that’s frustrating. So this one has thrown us a curveball. | 这当然很令人沮丧 竟然出现始料未及的转变 |
[40:25] | I think holding on to third is gonna be very tough. | 要保住第三名可能会很艰辛 (谨献给汤玛斯邦尼卡雷) (后续预告) |
[40:40] | This year the British Grand Prix is the biggest race of the season. | 英国大奖赛是本季最大赛事 |
[40:43] | We lead the World Championship. | 我们在世界冠军赛中领先 |
[40:45] | -Are you smiling? -I always smile. | -你在笑吗? -我一向笑口常开 |
[40:47] | -We can’t afford to lose. Into Copse Corner. | -我们是输不得的 -进入矮林弯道 |
[40:49] | If you want something bad enough, | 只要欲望够强烈 |
[40:52] | you’ll do whatever it takes. | 就会不择手段 |
[40:55] | -Williams are struggling to score points. -Losing the brakes. | 威廉斯车队拼命想争取积分 煞车快没了 |
[40:59] | I’m quite emotional. | 我的情绪很激动 |
[41:01] | The amount of pressure is huge. | 压力极为巨大 |
[41:03] | -Yuki, push harder. -I am! Shut up! | -裕毅,再加速 |
[41:06] | -What is he doing?! -Fuck! Sorry! | -我早就在加速了,闭嘴 |