时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Tokyo, man. | 东京诶 老兄 |
[00:13] | Tokyo drift. | 东京漂移 |
[00:17] | – Oh la, P! – What a start. | -天啊 阿皮! -这开端真刺激 |
[00:19] | Oh my… The phone went… | 我的…手机都… |
[00:22] | Oh là! No! | 妈呀!不! |
[00:23] | Oh là. | 妈呀 |
[00:23] | Putain! | 该死! |
[00:25] | No! | 不! |
[00:26] | I’m sliding through Tokyo, man. | 我在东京穿行呢 兄弟 |
[00:30] | Oh no! No, you didn’t! | 不!不 你不是吧! |
[00:32] | Don’t worry. My fart does not smell, luckily. | 别担心 幸好 我放的屁不臭 |
[00:35] | – Lo siento! – Lo siento, amigo. | -抱歉! -抱歉 朋友 |
[00:38] | Lo siento, amigo, but this is not possible. | 抱歉 朋友 但这是不可能的 |
[00:42] | Action. | 开始 |
[00:43] | My name is Yuki Tsunoda, | 我叫角田裕毅 |
[00:44] | and this is my second season racing for Scuderia AlphaTauri. | 这是我代表阿尔法托利车队 参加的第二个赛季 |
[00:47] | I came from Japan. | 我来自日本 |
[00:48] | The next one, I fucking put the handbrake on, | 再来一次 我他妈就拉手刹 |
[00:51] | and then I kick you out of my car. | 把你从我车上踹下去 |
[00:52] | Yuki is special. | 裕毅很特别 |
[00:54] | I must say, I don’t think I’ve ever met someone like him before. | 不得不说 我以前 从没遇到过像他那样的人 |
[00:59] | He does feel like a… a little bro. | 他感觉就像自家弟弟一样 |
[01:03] | Where the fuck are you going? | 你丫这是要去哪儿啊? |
[01:05] | This is my line. This is my curb, my corner. | 这是我的路线 我的马路 我的街角 |
[01:08] | Just relax, man. | 放松点 兄弟 |
[01:10] | Don’t relax. | 别放松 |
[01:11] | Nobody pass me. | 没人能超我的车 |
[01:13] | Relationship with Pierre has been a really good relationship. | 我和皮埃尔的关系一直都非常好 |
[01:16] | Definitely special. | 绝对独一无二 |
[01:17] | He’s a good teammate, | 他是个很好的队友 |
[01:18] | but also he’s a good friend. | 也是个很好的朋友 |
[01:22] | Seems like everywhere you go, it’s raining. | 看来你去哪儿 哪儿就会下雨 |
[01:25] | Yeah, recently my heart is crying | 对 我的心最近一直在哭泣 |
[01:29] | because you’re going to a different team next year. | 因为明年你就要去别的车队了 |
[01:32] | Your heart is crying. Oh! | 你的心在哭泣 哦! |
[01:35] | You’re being too cute now. | 你现在好可爱 |
[01:36] | Don’t make me emotional. | 你可别害我哭啊 |
[01:37] | I know you’re gonna miss me so much. | 我知道你一定会很想我的 |
[01:40] | – I am. | 当然 |
[01:43] | I don’t know why he’s leaving AlphaTauri. | 我不知道他为什么要离开阿尔法托利 |
[01:45] | The amount of things he achieved in that team was, uh, massive. | 他在这支车队取得的成就非同凡响 |
[01:49] | Has been a really enjoyable two years I spent with him. | 我和他一起度过了非常快乐的两年 |
[01:54] | It’s really sad that he is leaving. | 他要走真的让人很难过 |
[01:57] | I must say, we have had quite a lot of fun. | 必须承认 我们一起度过了很多的快乐时光 |
[02:02] | – No! | 不行! |
[02:04] | – Help! Help! | 救命! (Formula 1:疾速争胜) (车队头领) |
[02:16] | Welcome to Suzuka. | 欢迎莅临铃鹿 |
[02:18] | We’ve not been here since 2019, and we are very excited to be back. | 我们从2019年就没来过这里了 非常高兴能够回来 |
[02:23] | Brilliant. Let’s rock and roll. | 太棒了 我们一起加油吧 |
[02:25] | Go Yuki! | 加油裕毅! |
[02:26] | – Give me your autograph. – Yes. | 请给我签个名 好的 |
[02:30] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:33] | Suzuka definitely, for me, is the best track in the world. | 对我来说 铃鹿 绝对是全世界最棒的赛道 |
[02:38] | Last time, in 2019, I was watching at turn two. | 上一次 2019年 我在第二个弯道的观众席观赛 |
[02:42] | So, in four years, I came back as a Formula 1 driver, | 四年后 我以 一级方程式车手的身份回到这里 |
[02:46] | so it’s been, uh, incredible… | 这让人觉得很不可思议 |
[02:51] | Welcome Alpine. | 欢迎来到阿尔派 |
[02:52] | Merci beaucoup. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | To be an Alpine driver, I’m not gonna lie, like, I feel super proud. | 作为一个阿尔派的车手 老实说 我觉得无比骄傲 |
[02:58] | I’m super excited about this new chapter. | 我对这个新篇章感到非常兴奋 |
[03:01] | They are the fourth-best team, | 他们荣获了第四名 |
[03:04] | and I want the most competitive car available, | 我想要最具竞争力的赛车 |
[03:08] | and, um, that’s what they can provide. | 这是他们可以提供给我的 |
[03:13] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何? |
[03:14] | It feels pretty good. | 感觉非常好 |
[03:17] | It’s very emotional, obviously, for me, | 我个人对此感慨万千 |
[03:20] | because you have been a part of my whole career in Formula 1. | 因为你们是我整个 一级方程式职业生涯中的一部分 |
[03:23] | My first race in Malaysia, my first win, my first podium, | 我在马来西亚的第一场比赛 我首次获胜 我第一次登上领奖台 |
[03:27] | is shared with all of you guys. | 都是和你们大家一起经历的 |
[03:29] | Let’s enjoy these last, uh… last weekends together. | 让我们一起好好享受 在一起的这最后几个周末吧 |
[03:38] | Ragazzi. | 兄弟们 |
[03:41] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | I think Pierre leaving could have a really big impact on Yuki. | 我觉得皮埃尔的离开 会对裕毅产生很大的影响 |
[03:45] | He’ll miss the sounding board. | 他会很想念这个知音 |
[03:47] | I think he’ll miss the friendship. | 我想他会很怀念这段友谊 |
[03:49] | I think he’ll miss having an ally on the other side of the garage to him. | 我想他会想念 有个盟友在车库另一边的日子 |
[03:53] | Yuki is fast, but we know can be a little… a little wild. | 裕毅的速度很快 我们知道他有一点点疯狂 |
[04:02] | Fuck! Sorry! | 操!抱歉! |
[04:03] | He’s still crazy at times behind the wheel. | 他开车的时候有时还是很疯狂 |
[04:06] | No! Fuck! | 不!该死! |
[04:08] | Anything that goes through his head is out of his mouth. | 他心直口快 |
[04:12] | You can push harder. | 你可以再用力点推进 |
[04:13] | I am. Shut up! | 已经在推进了 闭嘴! |
[04:15] | I’m excited. | 我非常兴奋 |
[04:16] | I’m not. | 我不觉得 |
[04:17] | When I have workouts, it just ruins my whole day. | 做运动简直会毁了我的一整天 |
[04:21] | Stroll 1.4 behind. | 斯特罗尔落后1.4秒 |
[04:22] | Stop talking to me. I am in the braking zone. | 别再跟我说话了 我现在在刹车区 |
[04:25] | Don’t talk to me anymore. Fucking engine brake! | 别再跟我说话了 该死的发动机制动器坏了! |
[04:31] | He’s still a diamond in the rough, | 他仍是一块璞玉 |
[04:33] | but he’s not a rookie anymore, | 但他已经不是新人了 |
[04:34] | and he has to learn to stand on his own two feet. | 他必须学会对自己的行为负责 |
[04:39] | – Thank you. – Morning. Welcome. | -谢谢 -早安 不客气 |
[04:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:46] | The rice should be here. You cannot put rice here. | 米饭应该放这里 你不能把米饭放这儿 (诺埃尔·卡罗尔 指导教练) |
[04:51] | – You’re a very strange man, aren’t you? – No. It is, in Japan. | -你是个非常奇怪的人 对吧? -不是 在日本就是这样的 |
[04:55] | There’s a rule about where you can put the rice. | 米饭放哪里是要讲规矩的 |
[04:58] | But you hate rules. | 可你讨厌规矩啊 |
[05:00] | You always say, “Don’t tell me what to do.” | 你总是说:“别教我做事” |
[05:06] | You had a good night? | 你晚上过得开心吗? |
[05:07] | Yeah, I slept well. | 嗯 我睡得很好 |
[05:08] | Ready to go? | 准备好了吗? |
[05:10] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:12] | Yuki Tsunoda still is, uh, sometimes too undisciplined | 角田裕毅有时还是太散漫了点 |
[05:17] | and too unpatient. | 太过没耐心 |
[05:19] | And then, of course, he’s disappointed because mistakes are coming. | 当然 他很沮丧 因为总是会出错 |
[05:24] | – Good. – Yeah. | 很好 |
[05:25] | – Let’s see then. Okay. – Yeah. | 我们拭目以待 好吗?行 |
[05:28] | He must show that he has matured enough for Formula 1. | 他必须让大家看到 他已经足够成熟 能驾驭一级方程式 |
[05:33] | Now I am leaving, | 现在我要走了 |
[05:35] | Yuki has to step up and improve and… and deliver better performances. | 裕毅必须提高自己 表现得更好 |
[05:41] | Yuki! | 裕毅! |
[05:42] | – Lots of fans? – Yeah. | 很多粉丝哦? 是啊 |
[05:44] | If, uh, he does not perform well, then everything could become a problem. | 如果他表现得不好 那一切都会是个问题 |
[05:55] | Performing well in Japan, it will be the most important, | 在日本好好表现 这将是最重要的一场比赛 |
[05:57] | yeah, race so far in Formula 1. | 对…目前为止一级方程式中 最重要的一场比赛 |
[06:02] | Driving at home in front of all the friends, all the family, | 在所有的亲朋好友面前赛车 |
[06:07] | it can add a little bit of pressure, | 这会让人觉得有些压力 |
[06:09] | but you need to transform this pressure into something positive. | 但你需要把这种压力转化为动力 |
[06:13] | It’s your home turf. | 这是你的地盘 |
[06:14] | Your biggest supporting force is gonna be there. | 最支持你的人都在这里 |
[06:18] | If you’re gonna be on your game at any point, | 如果有哪场比赛你能尽显所长 |
[06:20] | that’s the one that you need to bring your A-star game. | 这就是你需要发挥到极致的那场比赛 |
[06:23] | – Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[06:26] | Just keep walking. Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[06:28] | Give him some space, guys. | 给他点空间 各位 |
[06:30] | Just keep walking. Just keep walking. | 继续走 |
[06:32] | I don’t think he realized. | 我觉得他还没意识到 |
[06:33] | He arrives there, and he’s a rock star. | 他到达现场 他是个巨星 |
[06:36] | All right, move back, back up. | 好了 各位 退后 退后 |
[06:39] | When I saw that, I was a bit worried for him | 我看到那个场景时 有些替他担心 |
[06:41] | because it’s gonna be overwhelming. | 因为这会有些难以承受 我不能… |
[06:45] | You have to, like… | 你得… |
[06:46] | Okay, mate. Guys, guys, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[06:49] | Holy… | 天杀… |
[06:51] | The pressure drains you out, | 压力会把你榨干 |
[06:52] | and then you get no energy to focus on the right stuff, | 然后你就没法集中精力在正事上了 |
[06:55] | which is the driving part and the racing part. | 也就是驾驶和比赛的部分 (星期日 正赛) |
[07:09] | Well, hello, everyone. We’re here at Suzuka. | 大家好 我们现在位于铃鹿 |
[07:13] | It’s the Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix, | 这里是一级方程式日本大奖赛 |
[07:16] | round 18 of the season, | 本赛季的第18场比赛 |
[07:18] | and it’s been raining ever since we woke up this morning. | 雨水从我们早上醒来就没停过 |
[07:23] | Yuki! | 裕毅! |
[07:25] | – Good luck! – Thank you. | -祝你好运! -谢谢 |
[07:27] | – Morning, Yuki. –Konnichiwa. | 早安 裕毅 早安 |
[07:29] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[07:30] | Pretty good. Bit of unfortunate rain, but, uh, can’t wait still. | 挺好的 下雨有点遗憾 但我已经迫不及待了 |
[07:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:36] | – All right? – All good. | -好吗? -挺好 |
[07:47] | Are we looking all right? | 我们情况还好吗? |
[07:48] | – Everything on time? – Yeah, yeah. | -全都赶得及吧? -是的 |
[07:50] | When you look at it, it looks like it’s gonna get worse. | 我看这场雨 感觉好像会越下越大 |
[07:54] | Wind is zero. | 风力为零 |
[07:56] | It’s raining. | 有雨 |
[07:57] | It’s nice, the English weather, huh? | 很棒哦 英式天气? |
[07:59] | What do you mean, “English weather”? | “英式天气”是什么意思? |
[08:01] | Yeah, ’cause it never rains in Spain! | 嗯 因为西班牙从来都不下雨! |
[08:04] | When it rains, it makes the race more stressful for the drivers | 雨中比赛 车手的压力会更大 |
[08:08] | because you never know what happened in front of you. | 因为你永远都无法预测接下来的事 |
[08:11] | If a car spins and stands in the middle of the street, | 如果车在赛道中间打转驻停 |
[08:15] | you don’t see it. | 你是看不见的 |
[08:17] | You must have complete concentration. | 你必须全神贯注 |
[08:20] | We’re going to start with a little bit of oversteer. | 我们开始的时候会让车稍微过度转向 |
[08:24] | And then, um, survive. | 然后争取获胜 |
[08:27] | Yep. | 行 |
[08:30] | I never experienced like that conditions in Suzuka. | 我从来没有 在铃鹿经历过这种比赛条件 |
[08:33] | I know Suzuka. | 我熟悉铃鹿 |
[08:35] | If it’s rainy conditions, | 如果下雨 |
[08:36] | it can be dangerous and really, really difficult. | 就会很危险 很困难 |
[08:41] | It’s very tricky in these conditions. | 这种条件很棘手 |
[08:43] | Visibility in the wet is so poor. | 雨中的能见度很差 |
[08:46] | And when you travel at that speed, | 当你以那样的速度行进时 |
[08:50] | you’ve gotta have, like, a clear mind | 你必须保持思维清晰 |
[08:52] | ’cause if you get it wrong, that’s it, the race is over. | 因为如果出错 比赛就结束了 |
[08:59] | I’m feeling more pressure, more expectation from the team | 我感到了更多的压力 来自车队的更多期盼 |
[09:02] | and, uh, more expectations from fans. | 来自粉丝的更多期盼 |
[09:05] | I want to show that I am improving and became a better driver. | 我想证明我进步了 我成了一个更优秀的车手 |
[09:18] | There are 20 cars lining up today | 今天有20辆赛车在雨中列队侯赛 |
[09:20] | with Verstappen starting first | 维斯塔潘率先发车 |
[09:22] | and the driver the fans are all here to see, | 车手和现场的粉丝们的焦点 |
[09:24] | Yuki Tsunoda, is lining up in 13th. | 是排13位的角田裕毅 |
[09:27] | Radio check. | 无线电测试 |
[09:29] | Loud and clear. | 很清晰 (勒克莱尔 法拉利) |
[09:31] | Intensity is gonna get much worse than this? | 雨还会下得更大吗? |
[09:33] | Intensity like this for the next half an hour | 接下来的半小时都会是这种强度 |
[09:36] | and then increase. | 然后会下得更大 |
[09:38] | Track is quite wet now. | 现在赛道已经很湿了 |
[09:40] | The forecast is looking pretty grim. | 天气预报看起来很糟心 |
[09:42] | I feel nervous. | 我觉得很紧张 |
[09:44] | Definitely more emotional. | 情绪更激动了 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[09:47] | I just want to cross the finish line for the Japanese fans. | 我想为日本的粉丝们冲过终点线 (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[09:54] | It’s lights out and away we go! | 熄灯开赛! (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[10:10] | Can’t see a damn thing! | 什么鬼都看不见! |
[10:12] | Visibility is close to none. | 能见度几乎为零 |
[10:14] | Fucking dangerous. Can’t see anything. | 真他妈危险 什么都看不见 |
[10:17] | The conditions are too crazy. | 这种条件太离谱了 |
[10:19] | Vettel, the car behind. | 后车 维特尔 |
[10:20] | Yeah, tell me all this info because I cannot see much. | 对 所有信息都跟我说说 因为我基本上看不清 (维特尔 阿斯顿马丁) |
[10:28] | Fuck, I got hit by Alonso. | 操 我被阿隆索撞了 |
[10:30] | Really bad. Really bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[10:32] | Try and keep going. | 试试继续 |
[10:37] | Man! Man, man, man, man. | 天啊! |
[10:41] | How do you drive in those conditions? | 这种条件下要怎么开车? |
[10:47] | You’re doing a good job with the brakes and tires. | 你在刹车和轮胎方面做得很好 |
[10:50] | Can’t see anything again. It’s hard to warm up the tire. | 又什么都看不见了 车胎很难升温 (塞恩斯 法拉利) |
[10:59] | Oh no! | 不! |
[11:00] | Carlos Sainz has spun round! | 卡洛斯·塞恩斯打转了! |
[11:02] | I crashed. I didn’t see anything. | 我撞车了 什么都看不见 |
[11:08] | – Are you okay? – I am okay. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[11:11] | Fuck, I drove over something. I don’t know what it was. | 该死 我碾过了什么东西 我不知道是什么 |
[11:14] | Debris from the Sainz crash is everywhere! | 塞恩斯赛车的残骸到处都是! (加斯利 阿尔法托利) |
[11:18] | I took a fucking thing. What the hell is that? | 有东西挂在了我车上 这是什么啊? |
[11:24] | I can’t see in front of me. | 我看不见前面 |
[11:26] | Fucking board is stuck in the wing! | 有块破板子卡在前鼻翼上了! |
[11:29] | Okay, box. We will change the front wing and tires. | 好的 进站 我们换一下前鼻翼和轮胎 |
[11:39] | Those repairs are gonna push Gasly to the back of the grid, | 这些维修基本上意味着 加斯利已经退出了竞赛 他会掉到队尾 |
[11:42] | meaning AlphaTauri’s only chance of points lies with home boy Yuki Tsunoda. | 阿尔法托利拿到积分的唯一希望 落在了主场作战的角田裕毅身上 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[11:50] | Let’s go. | 加油 |
[11:51] | Good, Yuki. Come on. | 很好 裕毅 加油 |
[11:54] | The roar of the crowd willing on Yuki Tsunoda. | 人群自发地在为角田裕毅呐喊 (拉塞尔 梅赛德斯) |
[12:01] | Tsunoda 0.8 ahead. | 前方角田 0.8秒 |
[12:03] | Yuki Tsunoda has George Russell for company here. | 乔治·拉塞尔追上了角田裕毅 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[12:07] | Watch your mirrors behind. | 注意你后面的镜子 |
[12:09] | Yeah, I am. I am. | 我会的 |
[12:10] | Yuki, I know it’s very difficult, | 裕毅 |
[12:12] | but we need to keep focus. | 我知道这很难 但我们得集中注意力 |
[12:17] | Tsunoda 0.6 ahead. | 前方角田 0.6秒 |
[12:23] | Yuki, the rain intensity is going to increase. | 裕毅 降雨强度将会增加 |
[12:26] | Rubbish! | 简直是垃圾! |
[12:30] | 0.3. You have overtake. | 0.3秒 你可以超车 |
[12:34] | Russell out of last corner. | 拉赛尔冲出最后一个弯道 |
[12:36] | -Yuki, push. – Yeah, I know. I’m doing! | -裕毅 推进 -嗯 我知道 正在推进! (角田 阿尔法托利) (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[12:49] | Fucking sh… | 操你… |
[12:53] | Copy. | 收到 |
[13:07] | Final lap. | 最后一圈 |
[13:09] | Max Verstappen on his way to yet another victory. | 马克斯·维斯塔潘 正在冲向他的又一次胜利 |
[13:15] | This is checkered flag. Checkered flag. | 是方格旗 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[13:19] | P13. We tried, Yuki. | 第13位 我们尽力了 裕毅 |
[13:21] | Just letting you know, I couldn’t do anything at all. | 跟你们说一声 我完全无能为力 |
[13:25] | I didn’t want to, of course, crash or, you know, retire, | 我当然不想撞车 退赛 |
[13:30] | but I wanted to score points. | 我想拿到积分 |
[13:34] | It’s a bit of a shame that I couldn’t do it. | 没能做到有点可惜 |
[13:36] | I was a bit upset, disappointed. | 我有些沮丧 失望 |
[13:40] | Yuki has to bring the performance | 裕毅必须得为车队 |
[13:43] | to score the points for the team, | 赢得积分 |
[13:45] | which is very important. | 这非常重要 |
[13:50] | Pierre scores a lot of points, | 皮埃尔拿到了很多积分 |
[13:52] | and to let such a driver go is always difficult. | 放这样一位车手离开总是让人很难过 |
[13:57] | The competition is really tough. | 竞争非常激烈 |
[13:59] | That means you need a strong second driver as well. | 这意味着你还需要 一个强劲的二号车手 |
[14:03] | And that’s why we decided to take Nyck de Vries on board. | 所以我们决定让尼克·德弗里斯加入 |
[14:10] | Season five. | |
[14:12] | And I’m in it. | 我有份参与 |
[14:13] | I’m Nyck de Vries, | 我是尼克·德弗里斯 |
[14:14] | and I’m racing for Scuderia AlphaTauri in ’23. | 2023年 我代表阿尔法托利车队出赛 |
[14:19] | Hello. | 你们好 你好 |
[14:21] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[14:22] | I’ll sit here. | 我坐这儿吧 |
[14:24] | Nyck, could you talk about the speed of how all of this has happened, | 尼克 你能谈谈事情进展的速度吗? |
[14:28] | you know, you ending up on the grid? | 因为你最终获得了进入发车区的资格 |
[14:30] | I’ve been kind of part of this Formula 1 carousel | 我在一级方程式的这种变局中 |
[14:33] | for… for quite some time. | 待了有一阵了 |
[14:34] | However, certainly, Monza has, you know, speed up a lot of the conversation. | 不过当然 蒙扎加速了谈话进程 (第16场 意大利 蒙扎) |
[14:43] | Okay, this is good, Nyck. Keep at it. | 行 很好 尼克 保持住 |
[14:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:50] | Mercedes reserve driver Nyck de Vries | 今天是梅赛德斯的预备车手 |
[14:52] | is making his Formula 1 debut today, | 尼克·德弗里斯的一级方程式首秀 |
[14:54] | providing cover for the unwell Alex Albon at Williams. | 代替生病的 亚历克斯·阿尔本为威廉姆斯出赛 (德弗里斯 威廉姆斯) |
[14:58] | You are starting the last lap. Doing a good job. | 你开始最后一圈了 做得很好 |
[15:02] | Nyck de Vries, points on his debut. | 尼克·德弗里斯首秀就拿到了积分 |
[15:09] | There you go, boyo. P9. | 很好 小子 第九 |
[15:10] | Wow. Wow. | 哇 |
[15:12] | Points on debut. Thank you. | 首秀得分 谢谢 |
[15:16] | That is a terrific finish for Nyck de Vries today. | 尼克·德弗里斯今天完美收场 |
[15:22] | Nyck, what do you think you can bring to AlphaTauri next season? | 尼克 下一赛季 |
[15:26] | Um, I believe a bit of maturity. | 你觉得自己 能为阿尔法托利带来些什么? 我相信我会更成熟 |
[15:30] | Yuki is super entertaining for all of us. | 裕毅是我们大家的开心果 |
[15:33] | I’m not sure if I should trust whatever he teaches me. | 我不太确定 该不该对他教我的东西全盘接受 |
[15:37] | And I’m not sure if it’s wise to repeat or… or replicate the actions. | 我不太确定模仿他的行为是否明智 |
[15:42] | I can’t really overstate | 作为赛车手 |
[15:44] | how impressive Nyck de Vries is as a racing driver. | 尼克·德弗里斯 让人惊艳的程度怎么夸都不为过 |
[15:48] | He’s the real deal. | 他真的很优秀 |
[15:49] | And in having a new teammate who will need to mark his own territory, | 有了一个需要 打拼出自己天地的新队友 |
[15:56] | Yuki will experience something in that team that he’s not had before. | 裕毅将面对一段 他在那个车队从未有过的经历 |
[16:00] | Someone who will turn up with the sole objective of destroying him. | 那个人出现的唯一目标就是摧毁他 |
[16:05] | This industry is all about performance, | 这个行业最重要的就是你的表现 |
[16:07] | so that’s where my focus will be, | 所以这会是我专注的方向 |
[16:10] | and I’m gonna make sure that, you know, we succeed here. | 我会确保我们能够取胜 |
[16:14] | I am very determined, | 我非常坚定、 |
[16:17] | focused, disciplined, | 专注、自律、 |
[16:19] | and, um… and a perfectionist. | 我是个完美主义者 |
[16:23] | He knows how to race. He knows how to win. | 他知道如何比赛 他知道如何取胜 |
[16:25] | I rate him very high as a driver. | 作为车手这方面 我对他的评价很高 |
[16:28] | From the junior categories, | 从青少年赛开始 |
[16:30] | last year he won also the Formula E World Championship. | 去年他还赢得了 电动方程式的世界锦标赛 |
[16:34] | Now I’m more relaxed as Nyck de Vries is on board. | 有了尼克·德弗里斯的加入 我放心了不少 |
[16:39] | Nyck makes sense more compared to other drivers, | 和其他车手相比 选择尼克更合理 |
[16:42] | because he showed a really good performance in Monza. | 因为他在蒙扎的表现非常好 |
[16:45] | I know he’s fast, so I can’t wait to fight hard each other | 我知道他速度很快 所以我已经等不及和他一较高下 |
[16:48] | and progress together, um, as a team. | 并且一起成长了 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:53] | Reckon he could beat you? | 你觉得他能跑赢你吗? |
[16:55] | Uh, no. | 不能 |
[17:00] | – You good, Yuki? Ready? Happy? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 裕毅?准备好了?开心? -是的 |
[17:04] | – You wanna go window seat? – Yeah, okay. | -你想坐窗边吗? -行 好吧 |
[17:07] | You can go on my lap if you want! | 你想的话可以坐我腿上! |
[17:13] | Hmm. | |
[17:14] | How long are we driving? | 我们要开多久? |
[17:16] | We’re almost there, I’d say. About five minutes or so. | 从这里出发?我们已经快到了 我觉得差不多五分钟吧 |
[17:20] | Do you remember this, Pierre? | 你还记得这个吗 皮埃尔? |
[17:23] | Oh my God! | 天啊! |
[17:26] | That’s the first time you met him. | 这是你们第一次见面 |
[17:28] | How old was he? | 他当时几岁? |
[17:29] | Uh, fifteen years old? | 15岁? |
[17:32] | – You were in Formula what? Formula 4? – Three years ago. | -相遇时你参加的是哪个方程式? -三年前 |
[17:35] | Or Formula 3 when I met you? | 四级方程式?三级? |
[17:36] | – Formula 4. | – Formula 4. -四级方程式 -四级方程式 |
[17:38] | Things went so fast. Formula 4, Formula 3, Formula 2. | 进展非常快 四级方程式、 三级方程式、二级方程式 |
[17:42] | One year in each category, and then straight to Formula 1. | 一年一个级别 然后直接加入了一级方程式 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:45] | You know, Yuki, I always… always had his back. | 裕毅 我会一直挺他的 |
[17:49] | All last year. | 去年一整年 |
[17:50] | I always kind of, uh, cheered him on | 我一直在为他加油打气 |
[17:52] | and… and tried to support and tried to help him. | 努力支持和帮助他 |
[17:57] | Clearly, compared from year one to year two, | 显然 第一年和第二年相比 |
[17:59] | I think you’ve learned a lot and developed a lot. | 我觉得你学到了很多 进步很大 |
[18:03] | Sometimes you have issues, the car is not working the way you want, | 有时候你会遇到麻烦 车不听你的使唤 |
[18:07] | and… and the team can also affect your performance. | 车队也会影响你的表现 |
[18:12] | You need to really pay attention to, like, the fine details. | 你需要格外关注那些细枝末节 |
[18:17] | That will make you different and stronger than others. | 那会让你变得不一样 让你比其他人更强大 |
[18:21] | I know things are gonna turn around at some point. | 我知道 终有一天情况会有所改变 |
[18:25] | You know, people just remember your last race. | 要知道 大家只会记得 你的最后一场比赛 |
[18:28] | That’s how the sport works. | 体育运动就是这样 |
[18:30] | You need to use every opportunity you have to prove that you have what it takes. | 你要利用每一次机会 来证明自己是有实力的 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:38] | There’s still lots of things I can learn from him | 他还有很多我可以学习的地方 |
[18:40] | and how he prepares the race | 他是如何备赛的 |
[18:42] | and how he prepares into the season. | 赛季前他是怎么做准备的 |
[18:45] | How he’s acting to the… How he acts in the race week. | 他是如何应对… 他是如何应对比赛周的 |
[18:49] | I think the progress I’ve done this year is much more than last year. | 我觉得我今年的进步比去年大得多 |
[18:53] | But my consistency, in terms of race results, | 但在比赛结果的稳定方面 |
[18:57] | has to be improved. | 我必须有所改进 |
[19:00] | – You’re gonna miss me for sure. – Maybe for two, three minutes. | -你绝对会想我的 -可能想个两、三分钟吧 |
[19:04] | Well, I’m happy. I’ll take that, | 我很开心 我接受 |
[19:06] | that you’ll miss me at least two or three minutes, yeah. | 你至少会想我两、三分钟的事实 |
[19:11] | I’ll take that. | 我接受 (美国 奥斯汀) |
[19:29] | Here we go. In a place where it’s all about the Longhorns, | 好了 我们现在在一个 长角牛队独霸一方的地方 |
[19:31] | today it’s all about the horsepower. Welcome to Austin | 今天的主题是马力 欢迎来到奥斯汀 |
[19:34] | and the 2022 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix. | 观看2022年一级方程式美国大奖赛 |
[19:46] | Amazing. | 叹为观止 |
[19:47] | You gonna drive in these tomorrow? | 你明天要穿着这个开车? |
[19:48] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. -对 -行吧 |
[19:51] | Nice. | 不错 |
[19:57] | That looks good, but my stomach can’t handle it. | -看起来不错 -我的胃受不了 |
[19:59] | No. | 不 |
[20:05] | Selfie please? | 可以合影吗? |
[20:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:17] | There’s something in the fridge that you might start drinking. | 冰箱里的东西你可能会想喝 |
[20:22] | Okay, yellow one. | 行 黄色的 |
[20:25] | Twelve, please. | 十二个 谢谢 |
[20:29] | I know that training is super important, | 我知道要表现得更好 |
[20:31] | uh, to increase the performance, | 训练很重要 |
[20:33] | and, yeah, I wouldn’t say I’m enjoying, but I’m doing, yeah. | 我不会说我很享受 但我有在做 嗯 |
[20:41] | Okay, brace. | 好的 向后顶 |
[20:42] | Ten, nine, eight, seven… | 十 九 八 七… |
[20:47] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[20:51] | I’m not afraid about mistakes. | 我不害怕犯错 |
[20:53] | Brace. Ten, nine… | 顶 十 九… |
[20:55] | I don’t have any fear like that. | 我没有这样的担心 |
[20:58] | Four, three… | 四 三… |
[20:59] | But I know there’s a lot of space that I can improve as a driver. | 但我知道 作为车手 我还有很大的进步空间 |
[21:04] | Okay, maybe hold onto something for this one. Oh yeah, you reckon? Hold. | 好的 这次也许可以找个东西扶着 好的 你觉得呢?撑住 |
[21:12] | And relax. Okay. | 放松 好的 |
[21:15] | Red. | 红色 |
[21:18] | White. | 白色 |
[21:22] | In general, I would say I’m feeling more in control. | 总的来说 我觉得自己控制力变强了 |
[21:26] | Ready, set… | 各就位 准备… |
[21:29] | I experienced most of the situations last year, | 去年 大多数的情况我都经历过了 |
[21:31] | so I know how to handle it. | 所以 我知道要如何去处理 |
[21:33] | See? | 看吧? |
[21:35] | I’m not rookie anymore, | 我已经不再是新人了 |
[21:36] | so there’s not any room to excuse, so, uh… yeah. | 所以不能再找借口 |
[21:41] | I know. | 所以…对 |
[21:43] | – No pressure. | 没有压力 (星期日 正赛) |
[21:50] | Many people’s favorite race is about to get underway. | 许多人在本赛季 最期待的比赛即将开始 |
[21:54] | We’re in Austin, Texas, and the 2022 Austin Grand Prix. | 我们现在在德克萨斯州奥斯汀 2022奥斯汀大奖赛的现场 |
[22:05] | – What’s with the jacket? – I don’t know. | -这件外套是怎么回事? -我不知道 |
[22:08] | – It’s sunny out there. It’s 30 degrees. – It keeps me warm. | -外面阳光灿烂 有30度呢 -它能帮我保暖 |
[22:11] | Is your horse here or not? | 你的马在这里吗? |
[22:12] | Neigh. | 不在 |
[22:13] | I should have got it. | 我应该把它带过来的 |
[22:15] | Did it have a pass? | 它有通行证吗? |
[22:16] | – Yep. – It has? | -有 -有? |
[22:17] | Yeah. Did you see? | 对 你见过吗? |
[22:18] | – Horsey McHorse? – Horsey McHorse. | -马驹迈克小马? -马驹迈克小马 |
[22:21] | So, where do you start? | 那么你会从哪里发车? 反正我都会受罚 |
[22:22] | Uh, I got a penalty anyway, so I’m also stuck behind that, so… | 而且我也被卡在了后面 所以… |
[22:28] | I’m P19 again. | 我又是第19 |
[22:31] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[22:32] | – All good. – Good. | -都挺好的 -那就好 |
[22:34] | – Buongiorno. – Can I? | 早上好 |
[22:36] | – Yeah, sure. – Thank you so much. | -没问题 -非常感谢 |
[22:41] | Nyck saved himself a spot in Formula 1 next year, so… | 明年的一级方程式 尼克给自己争取到了一个席位 所以… |
[22:45] | – Awesome. Congratulations. – Thank you very much. | -太棒了 恭喜你 -非常感谢 |
[22:47] | – Sounds great. – Cheers. | -听起来不错 -恭喜 |
[22:49] | – Yuki. – Yuki. | -裕毅 -裕毅 |
[22:51] | – So Williams… – Yuki. | -那么威廉姆斯… -裕毅 |
[22:53] | Second AlphaTauri. | 阿尔法托利二号 |
[22:56] | Massive pressure for Yuki. | 裕毅的压力非常大 |
[22:59] | If he wants to prove himself | 如果他想证明自己 |
[23:00] | as the guy who can potentially lead the team into the future, | 是有潜力带领车队走向未来的那个人 |
[23:03] | Yuki’s gotta step it up. This is it. | 裕毅就必须加紧努力了 就是这样 |
[23:06] | He has to deliver. | 他必须有所贡献 |
[23:20] | Ferrari’s Carlos Sainz starts on pole position today. | 法拉利的 卡洛斯·塞恩斯今天在杆位发车 |
[23:23] | AlphaTauri have Pierre Gasly in 11th, | 阿尔法托利的 皮埃尔·加斯利排在第11位 |
[23:25] | and Yuki Tsunoda starting from the back row in 19th. | 角田裕毅从后区的第19位发车 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[23:34] | Yuki, Latifi, and Zhou on medium. | 裕毅 拉提菲和周用的是中压轮胎 |
[23:37] | Schumacher on hard in front of us. | 舒马赫在我们前面 硬胎 |
[23:42] | Just waiting for the red lights. | 我在等待红灯 |
[23:45] | Just want to show my performance. | 我想好好表现 |
[23:48] | I want to show that I can, you know, do well. | 我想证明 我可以表现得很好 |
[24:05] | And it’s lights out and away we go! | 熄灯开赛! |
[24:07] | Verstappen getting away better | 维斯塔潘的起步更漂亮 |
[24:09] | and has that inside line going into turn one. | 从内道进入第一个弯 (拉塞尔 梅赛德斯) |
[24:17] | Sainz is spun round and is tagged! | 塞恩斯转了个圈 它被撞了! |
[24:20] | Come on! What happened there? | 我去!发生了什么事? |
[24:21] | Oh! No! | 哦!不! (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[24:24] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[24:27] | I will say, my driving is kind of aggressive. | 我觉得我开车比较有侵略性 |
[24:30] | You’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
[24:32] | And I have good confidence, uh, for overtaking. | 我对超车很有信心 |
[24:35] | You’re good. Now is the time to make time. | 很好 现在是时候去争取时间了 |
[24:38] | Yuki Tsunoda might be able to get ahead, there, of Mick Schumacher. | 角田裕毅或许能 超到米克·舒马赫前面 |
[24:42] | A terrific start for him. | 他的开局非常棒 |
[24:44] | Managed to navigate his way around the chaos. | 成功从混乱中冲了出来 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[24:47] | Offset two. Good job. | 偏置二 做得好 |
[24:49] | Yeah, copy. | 好 收到 |
[24:50] | Yuki Tsunoda is driving brilliantly here | 角田裕毅这次开得非常好 |
[24:52] | and has already gained five places. | 已经前移了五个排位 |
[24:55] | We are catching the pack. | 我们正在追赶大部队 |
[24:57] | But can Tsunoda keep this up and get into the points? | 但角田能否继续保持 获得积分? (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[25:01] | Car behind is Tsunoda on medium. | 后面是角田 使用中压轮胎 |
[25:04] | Keep pushing in the corners. | 在弯道继续推进 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[25:11] | Tsunoda’s really on the pace here, | 角田的速度很快 |
[25:12] | and he’s catching his teammate Pierre Gasly. | 他即将追上他的队友皮埃尔·加斯利 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[25:18] | He’s slow! | 他很慢! |
[25:20] | Understood. | 明白 |
[25:22] | So Verstappen leads from Lewis Hamilton, | 维斯塔潘领先于刘易斯·汉密尔顿 |
[25:25] | and Fernando Alonso up to eighth place. | 费尔南多·阿隆索上升到了第八位 |
[25:30] | Overtake is available. | 可以超车 (斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁) |
[25:33] | Car behind, Alonso, 0.3. | 后车 阿隆索 0.3秒 (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[25:40] | Fernando Alonso, he’s made contact with Lance Stroll! | 费尔南多·阿隆索 撞上了兰斯·斯特罗尔! |
[25:48] | That was a very heavy crash. | 这次撞击非常严重 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[25:52] | Safety car. Safety car. | 安全车 (斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁) |
[25:57] | Lance, are you okay? | 兰斯 你没事吧? |
[25:58] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[26:01] | They all did extremely well to avoid that. | 他们都完美地避开了事故 |
[26:06] | Okay, Yuki, at the restart, | 好了 裕毅 重新开始 |
[26:08] | the instruction is to not fight with Gasly. | 指示是不要和加斯利争 |
[26:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:13] | We fight with the cars behind. | 我们要和后面的车角力 |
[26:16] | It’s gonna be really shit. | 那会非常糟糕 |
[26:19] | Safety car is coming in, so we can get racing again. | 安全车进来了 所以我们可以重新开始比赛了 |
[26:25] | Yuki, eight tenths behind. | 裕毅 落后八分之一秒 |
[26:27] | Still Gasly ahead of Tsunoda. | 加斯利仍然在角田前面 |
[26:29] | Tsunoda’s so much faster through there. | 但角田的速度要快得多 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[26:32] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这不合道理 (维特尔 阿斯顿马丁) |
[26:36] | Box, box. Box, box. | 进站 |
[26:39] | The AlphaTauri drivers on different tire strategies today, | 阿尔法托利的车手 今天的轮胎策略有所不同 |
[26:42] | it gives Yuki Tsunoda the opportunity to pull away | 给了角田裕毅机会 |
[26:45] | from his soon-to-depart teammate. | 来摆脱他即将离队的队友 |
[26:48] | The three cars ahead are very slow. | 前面的三辆车都很慢 |
[26:51] | What should I do? | 我要怎么做? |
[26:52] | Stay positive. | 保持乐观 |
[26:54] | Sebastian Vettel on fresher tires behind. | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 换了新轮胎在后面 |
[26:58] | Tsunoda, 0.8. You’ve got DRS. | 好的 角田 0.8 你开了减阻系统 |
[27:00] | Copy. | 收到 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[27:02] | Keep doing the same. | 继续保持这样 |
[27:03] | It’s fucking stressful. | 压力太他妈大了 |
[27:06] | Yeah, I know, Yuki. | 是 我知道 裕毅 |
[27:09] | Yuki, you are doing well. It’s a good race. | 你做得很好 这场跑得很好 |
[27:11] | Just keep focus. | 保持注意力 |
[27:12] | Tires are good. We’ll do well. | 轮胎状态很好 我们会表现很好的 |
[27:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:18] | Okay, let’s push now. | 好的 现在开始推进 |
[27:20] | Yeah, copy. | 好的 收到 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[27:24] | P12, Yuki, P12. | 第12 裕毅 第12 (周 阿尔法罗密欧) |
[27:29] | Tsunoda behind, so keep focused. We are in a good position for points. | 角田在后面 集中精力 我们现在的排位可以拿到积分 |
[27:33] | I’ve got nothing left. | 我已经无计可施了 |
[27:35] | Maximum push now. | 现在全力推进 |
[27:38] | Go for it. | 加油 |
[27:40] | Overtake. | 超车 |
[27:47] | Okay, good job. | 好的 做得好 |
[27:48] | We are P11. | 我们在第11 |
[27:49] | That’s another superb overtake by Tsunoda | 角田又一次出色的超车 |
[27:52] | as he calmly passes Zhou. | 从容地超过了周冠宇 |
[27:54] | He’s just one position away from reaching the points. | 还差一个排位他就能拿到积分了 |
[27:57] | Okay, Yuki, we are catching Albon. | 好的 裕毅 我们去追阿尔本 |
[27:59] | Just keep focused. | 集中精神 |
[28:00] | Copy. | 收到 (阿尔本 |
[28:02] | Four laps to go. Four laps to go. Currently P10. | 威廉姆斯) 目前是第10 |
[28:05] | – Tsunoda behind. – Really bad for tires. | -角田在后面 -轮胎状态非常糟糕 |
[28:08] | Tsunoda battling there. | 角田正在角力 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[28:11] | This is such a close finish. | 这次结果非常接近 |
[28:18] | Good job, Yuki. | 做得好 裕毅 |
[28:21] | Honestly… | 老实说… |
[28:22] | Oh no! And that mistake could spell disaster for Yuki | 糟糕!那个失误 |
[28:25] | and his hopes of securing points today. | 可能会让裕毅与积分失之交臂 |
[28:28] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[28:29] | Yuki, we need to keep focus. | 裕毅 我们需要集中精力 |
[28:34] | I learned to kind of focus myself. | 我学会了保持专注 |
[28:36] | I want to score points. | 我想拿到积分 |
[28:38] | I want to show that I can deliver the performance for the team. | 我想证明我能为车队带来好成绩 |
[28:43] | I want to get that top seat. | 我想坐上最高位 |
[28:45] | Two laps to go. | 还剩两圈 |
[28:46] | Push. | 推进 |
[28:49] | Yuki Tsunoda going off. | 角田裕毅豁出去了 |
[28:52] | This is brilliant Formula 1 action. | 精彩的一级方程式表现 |
[28:55] | Tsunoda ahead, then. | 角田在前面 |
[28:58] | – We are fighting Albon. – Copy. | -我们正在和阿尔本竞争 -收到 |
[29:06] | Alex, this is the final lap. | 两圈 还剩两圈 裕毅 |
[29:08] | Yuki, DRS enabled. | 开启减阻系统 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[29:11] | -Let’s go. – Yeah, copy. | -加油 -好的 收到 |
[29:20] | – Okay, we are in front. | 好的 我们在前面了 |
[29:22] | That was absolutely brilliant! | 太精彩了! |
[29:26] | Last two corners. | 最后两个弯 |
[29:33] | Checkered flag. Checkered flag. | 方格旗 |
[29:36] | This is P10 for us. | 我们获得第10 |
[29:38] | Finally! Scored points. | 终于!拿到了积分 |
[29:41] | Very good race, Yuki. | 表现得非常好 裕毅 |
[29:42] | I know it was difficult, but it was very good. | 我知道很难 但你做得很好 |
[29:44] | Good job, guys. | 做得好 大家 |
[29:46] | Thank you, guys. I appreciate it. | 谢谢各位 感激不尽 |
[29:55] | He drove a brilliant race, I must say. | 必须说 他的这场比赛表现非常好 |
[29:57] | It was one of his strongest races all of the season. | 这是他本赛季表现最好的一场 |
[30:01] | It was a hard fight. | 这是一场艰难的角逐 |
[30:03] | It was very competitive. | 竞争非常激烈 |
[30:05] | That’s the reason why he scored the point. | 这就是他能拿到积分的原因 |
[30:08] | I’m pretty happy, what I done in the race. | 我对自己比赛时的表现很满意 |
[30:11] | I knew what I had to improve, | 我知道自己需要改进些什么 |
[30:13] | and if I improved those things, | 如果我改进了这些方面 |
[30:16] | I knew I gonna perform well and they will deliver the results. | 我知道我会表现得很好 它们会带来好成绩 |
[30:20] | Well, he deserves to be in Formula 1. | 他配得上一级方程式 |
[30:22] | He is really fast, | 他速度很快 |
[30:24] | and, um, I expect that, in the future, | 我希望 在将来 |
[30:27] | we will see a very successful Yuki Tsunoda. | 我们能看到一个非常成功的角田裕毅 |
[30:29] | Hello, hello, hello, hello. | 喂 |
[30:31] | – | – Hello. |
[30:33] | Hello. ♪ Hello ♪ ♪ It’s me ♪ | |
[30:37] | ♪ Such a difference ♪ | -喂 |
[30:40] | ♪ Between us ♪ – ♪ And a million miles ♪ | -喂 |
[30:47] | I think Yuki has improved in his approach to racing. | 我觉得裕毅在赛车方面已经有了进步 |
[30:51] | Showed more respect to the sport and took it more seriously. ♪ Hello from the outside ♪ | 对这项运动有了更多的尊重 |
[31:04] | ♪ At least I can… ♪ ♪ Tried ♪ | 态度更认真了 |
[31:10] | – We did well. | 我们唱得很好 |
[31:11] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[31:13] | I’m ready to be a team leader in Scuderia AlphaTauri. | 我已经准备好 成为阿尔法托利车队的领队了 |
[31:18] | Yuki, it’s been a pleasure. | 裕毅 我很荣幸 |
[31:19] | Been a pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[31:22] | I am out. | 我出去了 |
[31:24] | With Nyck joining Yuki next year in the team, | 明年 随着尼克的加入 |
[31:27] | who’s gonna be the lead driver, do you think? | 你认为谁会成为领跑车手? |
[31:29] | This, we will see. This is not decided yet. | 这个 我们拭目以待吧 我们还没决定 |
[31:33] | Well, this is an opportunity I’ve been living for my whole life. | 这是我一生都在等待的机会 |
[31:38] | There is nothing stopping me from embracing this and taking this. | 没有什么能够阻止我拥抱它 抓住它 |
[31:42] | So I’m grateful, | 所以 我心怀感恩 |
[31:44] | but, at the same time, I wanna, you know, make a point. | 但同时 我也想表明立场 |
[31:50] | Are we getting shit from the others on the cost cap? | 其他车队是不是 在预算限制问题上泼我们脏水? |
[31:52] | I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[31:54] | There’s just no excuse for it. | 这是没有借口的 |
[31:56] | I think what we need is a different approach. | 我觉得需要使用不同的方法 |
[31:58] | You making something up? | 你又在无中生有了? |
[31:59] | If you dish it out, you’ve gotta be prepared to take it. | 既然说了 就得准备好别人还嘴 |
[32:03] | Just a joke. Just an absolute joke. | 笑话 天大的笑话 |
[32:07] | This could be my last ever race, | 这可能是我的最后一场比赛 |
[32:08] | but my job as a driver is still the same. | 但我作为车手的职责没变 |
[32:13] | We have to finish ahead of Mclaren. | 我们必须在迈凯伦之前冲过终线 |
[32:14] | – How’s my pace? – Need to push. | -我的速度怎么样? -我们需要推进 |
[32:16] | – It’ll take close to a miracle. – Useless, guys. | -这需要有奇迹出现 -上帝呀! |