时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – Morning. | – Morning. -早上好 -早上好 |
[00:20] | Can you say, “Hi, George, from George,” please? | 能否请说一句 “嗨 乔治 乔治向你问好”? |
[00:22] | – Hi, George, from George. – Thank you. | -嗨 乔治 乔治向你问好 -谢谢 |
[00:24] | – That what you wanted? – Yeah. | -这样就行了? -行了 |
[00:25] | – Hi, George. – Hello. | -嗨 乔治 -你好 |
[00:28] | Abu Dhabi. | 阿布扎比 |
[00:29] | Mm-hmm. | |
[00:31] | Gonna be interesting, isn’t it? | 会很有趣 是吧? |
[00:33] | Yeah, sure will be. | 是啊 当然 |
[00:34] | I’ve got four single beds in my room. | 我房间里有四张单人床 |
[00:38] | – What? – Trying to say something? | -什么? -他们想暗示你些什么? |
[00:41] | I’m not even sure it’s a family room, to be honest. | 说实话 我甚至不确定那是不是个家庭房 |
[00:50] | We’ve reached the finale for 2022. | 2022年的决赛即将开赛 |
[00:54] | The final race of the season here at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. | 本赛季的最后一场比赛 将在阿布扎比大奖赛的跑道上举行 (阿联酋 阿布扎比) |
[01:03] | All right, last time we’re gonna see this face in a while. | 过了今天 会有一段时间不用看见这张脸了 |
[01:07] | It’s literally the worst photo ever. | 绝对是最丑的一张照片 |
[01:09] | Have you seen mine? | 看见我的了吗? |
[01:10] | Yeah, I know. We’ve both got the worst ones. | 看见了 可不是么 我们俩照得都够丑的 |
[01:14] | Be prepared to be absolutely riveted. | 引人入胜的好戏就要开始了 |
[01:19] | Can we do it without the cap? | 能不能不戴帽子? |
[01:22] | I’ve been wearing a hat all day. | 我戴了一整天了 |
[01:23] | – No. – Give it a bit of that. | -不行 -把头发那样弄一下 |
[01:25] | Mate. | 伙计 |
[01:26] | I mean, I’m gonna look like fuckin’ Big Foot’s dick. | 我会像一个毛茸茸的怪物 |
[01:33] | ‘Sup, boys? | 你们好吗? |
[01:35] | What’s up? | 你好吗? |
[01:36] | Is it difficult to get an espresso here or not? | 在这里 浓缩咖啡好找吗? |
[01:38] | I don’t want to be too pretentious. | 我不想太装腔作势 |
[01:40] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[01:42] | You can’t deny an Italian man an espresso. | 必须让意大利人喝上浓缩咖啡 |
[01:44] | Do you count yourself as Italian? | 你认为自己是意大利人吗? |
[01:49] | Guenther, you’re the most famous person ever | 京特 你是有史以来 |
[01:52] | in the history of the world. | 最有名气的人 |
[01:54] | – He’s the most popular as well. | 也是最受欢迎的 |
[01:56] | All these women want to have sex with him. | 所有这些女人都想和他上床 |
[01:58] | Yeah, I wish, yeah. | 是啊 要是真的就好了 |
[02:00] | Couple of the highs in the season, can you think what they are? | 本赛季几个高光时刻 能回顾一下吗? |
[02:03] | I’ll make it up. I don’t know. Fucking hell, yeah. | 我可以编几个 不知道 我靠 是啊 |
[02:08] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:09] | Will we see you on the grid next year? | 明年会在发车区看到你吗? |
[02:11] | I 100% will be there next year. | 明年我绝对会上场 |
[02:14] | But if they’re ever doing a Top Gun again, there’s no way I’m turning that down. | 但如果他们再拍《壮志凌云》的话 我绝不会拒绝 |
[02:18] | I’m gonna have to have someone replace me in the car if I have to. | 哪怕找人替我开车 我也会去拍 |
[02:26] | You two, you’re breaking up, | 你们俩要分手了 |
[02:28] | and it’s been one of the best bromances on the grid. | 你们之间的感情 在发车区留下一段佳话 |
[02:30] | I’m not leaving. He’s leaving, so… | 我不走 是他要走 |
[02:32] | – Yeah, it’s him. | 对 都怪他 |
[02:34] | Gotta do what you gotta do, huh? I am sorry, Yuki. | 这也是没有办法的事 |
[02:37] | Aw! | 很抱歉 裕毅 |
[02:38] | It’s gonna be emotional tomorrow. Last race with Alpine. | 明天大家都会很激动 这是我最后一次代表阿尔派车队参赛 |
[02:42] | I will miss being with them, but hopefully we can have a… | 我会怀念在阿尔派的日子 但希望我们能有一场… |
[02:44] | – Lies. – …competition. | -说谎 -…竞争 |
[02:46] | – He said he was happy to go. | 他说他很乐意离开呢 |
[02:47] | – If I’m– – I’m happy to go. | -如果我… -我很乐意离开 |
[02:50] | But hopefully next year, we go to a more competitive car. | 但希望明年 我们能开上更有竞争力的车 |
[03:00] | You hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[03:01] | Yes, please. | 饿了 谢谢 |
[03:02] | – Scrambled egg on sourdough. – Sure. | -酸面包配炒鸡蛋 -当然 |
[03:05] | Yoghurt, some berries. | 酸奶 一些浆果 |
[03:06] | I’m feeling hungry. | 我饿了 |
[03:08] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[03:10] | And, uh, one croissant. | 再来个牛角面包 |
[03:12] | – No chocolate. I don’t like chocolate. – Then we don’t have. | -但不要巧克力 我不喜欢巧克力 -那我们没有了 |
[03:14] | – We have just chocolate. – Fuck. | -只有巧克力的 -靠 |
[03:18] | How am I meant to perform now? | 那我怎么开车? |
[03:20] | – I’ll pull out the chocolate. – You take the chocolate out the croissant? | -我把巧克力去掉 -你把牛角包里的巧克力去掉? |
[03:23] | I’ll heat it up. | 我热一下 |
[03:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:28] | Jeez, Lando. Give the people what they want, right? | 老天 兰多 满足一下大家的需求 是吧? |
[03:31] | – Nipple. | 乳头 |
[03:34] | Well, | 那么 |
[03:36] | that’ll be the intro, won’t it? | 这算是开场? (Formula 1:疾速争胜) (赛道尽头) |
[04:07] | – Hi, Manu. – Hi. | -嗨 曼努 -嗨 |
[04:08] | – How are you? – Good. You? | -你好吗? -挺好 你呢? |
[04:10] | Very good, pumped up. | 很好 很激动 |
[04:11] | Pumped up? | 激动? |
[04:13] | Always. | 总是激动 |
[04:15] | How’s it been this year? | 这一年怎么样? (夏尔·勒克莱尔 法拉利一级方程式车队车手) |
[04:22] | No! | 不! |
[04:24] | For the 3rd time this season, | 这是本季赛事第三次了 |
[04:26] | Charles Leclerc, when leading a race, | 夏尔·勒克莱尔原本领先 |
[04:29] | won’t go on to finish it. | 却半途而废 |
[04:35] | There’s been a lot of criticism around the team. | 车队承受了很多批评 |
[04:38] | We’ve done too many mistakes at one point of the season. | 本季有一段时间我们犯了太多错误 (第14场 比利时 斯帕) |
[04:41] | One second ahead of Alonso. | 领先阿隆索一秒 |
[04:43] | Box now to attempt for fastest lap. | 现在进站 冲击最快单圈 |
[04:46] | I would not risk it, but if you really want to try it… | 我不想冒险 但如果你真的想试试… |
[04:49] | So box now, box. | 那就进站吧 进站 |
[04:51] | In comes Charles Leclerc to put on a set of soft tires | 夏尔·勒克莱尔进站了 他要换软胎 |
[04:55] | to go for the fastest lap of the race. | 冲击最快单圈 |
[04:57] | – Got Leclerc on pit exit. – Okay. | -勒克莱尔驶出了维修站 -好的 |
[05:00] | They’ve gone for the fastest-lap gamble here. | 他们要赌谁能跑出最快单圈 |
[05:03] | But Fernando Alonso is going to try and get past Leclerc now. | 但费尔南多·阿隆索 现在要尝试超越勒克莱尔了 |
[05:07] | And now Leclerc fails to take the fastest lap | 现在勒克莱尔拿不下最快单圈了 |
[05:09] | as well as losing a position. | 还掉了一个排位 |
[05:11] | Ferrari always does some strange strategies, so… | 法拉利车队总是有奇怪的策略 所以… |
[05:14] | That was one of those. | 那就是其中之一 |
[05:16] | If you review this season, | 如果回顾一下本季赛事 |
[05:18] | I think there’s too many things that we need to improve as a team. | 我想我们车队有太多需要改进的地方 (第11场 奥地利 斯皮尔贝格) |
[05:25] | No engine! Engine! | 引擎坏了!引擎! |
[05:26] | No! No! No! No! | 不好! |
[05:29] | The engine’s gone for Carlos Sainz. | 卡洛斯·塞恩斯的引擎坏了 |
[05:33] | He was doing absolutely everything he needed to do and then bang. | 他一直发挥得很好 结果引擎坏了 |
[05:37] | Oh, Ferrari. | 哦 法拉利啊 |
[05:42] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[05:45] | Ferrari have had their best chance in a decade. | 法拉利有十年来最好的机会 |
[05:49] | They’ve had a car that was the one to beat. | 他们的车是最好的 |
[05:52] | And now they’re fighting to hang onto second in the Championship. | 现在 他们在为保住第二名而努力 |
[06:00] | Ultimately, responsibility always rests on the shoulders of the team principal. | 最终责任总是落在车队经理身上 |
[06:07] | What have you made of the speculation surrounding your future? | 关于你的去留有很多猜想 你怎么看? |
[06:09] | How does it make you feel? | 你有什么感受? |
[06:11] | There is no foundation with that rumor, | 那些传闻毫无依据 |
[06:13] | so I’m pretty relaxed, I’m pretty relaxed because I know how united is the team. | 所以我挺轻松的 因为我知道这支车队有多团结 |
[06:17] | To bring back Ferrari here has been incredible. | 能带领法拉利回来 真是好极了 |
[06:20] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | Yes, there are rumors, and they are annoying. | 是的 有些传闻 很讨厌 |
[06:27] | And especially for me personally | 特别是对我个人 |
[06:30] | because this is a special team, a wonderful team, | 因为这是一支很特别的车队 很优秀的车队 |
[06:34] | that, through difficulties, sometimes even through the storm, | 哪怕经历困难 甚至是大风大浪 |
[06:38] | has always stayed united. | 也始终团结一心 |
[06:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:43] | Do you think Ferrari this year, | 你是否认为今年的法拉利 |
[06:44] | that their race management has cost them wins? | 他们的比赛管理方式 让他们错失了获胜的机会? |
[06:47] | Clearly, but I’m very careful with pointing fingers in any organization | 很显然 但我对于任何一个机构 都会注意避免指责他人 |
[06:51] | because I know how difficult it is to take the right decisions. | 因为我知道做出正确的决定有多难 |
[06:55] | We had such a difficult year. | 我们这一年真是不容易 |
[06:57] | We’re coming closer to Ferrari. | 我们缩短了和法拉利的距离 |
[07:00] | Please make some noise | 请大家热烈鼓掌 |
[07:02] | and welcome Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz! | 欢迎夏尔·勒克莱尔 和卡洛斯·塞恩斯! |
[07:09] | The biggest priority for us is to finish P2 | 我们的头等任务是确保第二位 |
[07:12] | and outperform them in the Championship. | 以及在锦标赛中超过他们 |
[07:15] | Make some noise for George Russell and Lewis Hamilton! | 掌声欢迎乔治·拉塞尔 和刘易斯·汉密尔顿! |
[07:21] | Morning, guys. | 大家早上好 |
[07:22] | Uh, last weekend in Brazil, wow. | 在巴西的最后一个周末了 哇 |
[07:24] | Unbelievable weekend. | 一个难以置信的周末 |
[07:26] | I don’t think there was a time | 我觉得我们从来没有过那种时候 |
[07:28] | where we thought we’d have been able to achieve a one-two on pure merit. | 从没有感到 我们可以纯粹凭实力包揽冠亚军 |
[07:32] | Russell leads the Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton second. | 拉塞尔在大奖赛中领先 汉密尔顿第二 |
[07:36] | Push now. | 现在推进 |
[07:37] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[07:41] | We can do this. | 我们能行 |
[07:43] | There is no argument about who has been the star of this weekend. | 本周末谁是耀眼的明星 毫无争议 |
[07:47] | George Russell, | 乔治·拉塞尔 |
[07:49] | you are a Formula 1 race winner. | 你是一级方程式赛车的优胜者 (拉塞尔 梅赛德斯) |
[07:53] | Come on, team! | 车队万岁! |
[07:54] | One-two. Unbelievable. | 包揽冠亚军 难以置信 拉塞尔! |
[07:59] | This is an amazing result for everybody. Congratulations to George. | 对每个人来说 都是个了不起的结果 祝贺乔治 |
[08:03] | It’s a 1-2 for Mercedes who’ve had such a lean season. | 梅赛德斯车队包揽了冠亚军 他们这个赛季一直缺乏骄人战果 |
[08:08] | Finally they get that victory. | 他们终于取得了胜利 |
[08:15] | So we go again this weekend and, um, try and repeat it, hey? | 所以这周末我们再来一次 争取再次包揽冠亚军? |
[08:19] | P2, obviously, in the Constructors’ is up for grabs. | 车队冠军榜上的第二位 还不知道会被谁夺得 |
[08:21] | Fight with Ferrari. | 和法拉利竞争 |
[08:23] | We’re going for it. Definitely going for it. | -我们会放手一搏 -必须拼一拼 |
[08:25] | – Definitely. – Yeah. | -绝对要拼一拼 -绝对的 |
[08:26] | We need your support to go out and have a great weekend. | 我们需要大家的全力支持 助我们赢得一个精彩的周末 |
[08:29] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:30] | This fight for second, it will mean a lot. | 第二位的争夺战意义重大 |
[08:33] | If we do achieve that, | 如果成功 |
[08:34] | given our circumstance, that would be a huge result. | 以我们现在的处境 那将是巨大的战果 |
[08:41] | I have a… | 我有… |
[08:45] | I have a good photo of you. | 我有一张你的照片 很不错 |
[08:46] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[08:48] | Taking a photo of, uh, Seb. | 给塞布拍一张 |
[08:50] | – Boyfriends of Instagram! | -像这样 -照片墙男友! |
[08:52] | We got it, mate. We got it. | 拍到了 伙计 拍到了 |
[08:54] | We got the money. | 拍到经典瞬间了 |
[08:57] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:58] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[09:00] | Oh, that’s cool. | 哦 很酷 |
[09:01] | Muy bien. | 太棒了 |
[09:02] | – Aw! – I will make the cut? | 我能通过了? |
[09:04] | Muy importante. | 非常重要 |
[09:05] | Si. | 是的 |
[09:06] | – ‘m good. | 我挺好 |
[09:08] | It’s been a long old season. | 这个赛季太漫长了 |
[09:10] | It was good timing. | 时机很好 |
[09:11] | I’m looking forward to the time off now though, it’s, uh… | 不过我现在很期待休个假 |
[09:13] | It’s the travel that’s been so… | 主要是旅行太… |
[09:15] | I know. You must be… | 我知道 你一定… |
[09:17] | Knackered, yeah. | 累坏了 是的 |
[09:18] | They told me I could do whatever I want. | 他们说我想干什么都行 |
[09:20] | When I see Carlos, put him in the wall. | 等我见到卡洛斯 要把他踢进墙里 |
[09:25] | Rip his head out. | 把他的头拧下来 |
[09:28] | You good? | 还好吧? |
[09:29] | Dinner? | 晚餐? |
[09:30] | Table of 26? | 26号桌? |
[09:32] | Boom. | 砰 |
[09:38] | How are you, mate? Did you party yesterday? | 你好吗 伙计?昨天开派对了吗? |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 开了 |
[09:42] | – No drinking though. – Ah, okay. | -但没喝酒 -好的 (星期日 正赛) |
[10:05] | For one last time in ’22, it’s the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. | 2022年最后一站 阿布扎比大奖赛 |
[10:11] | Have a good one, mate. Have a good final one with us. | 祝你好运 伙计 我们来一场愉快的决赛 |
[10:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[10:14] | I’ll go and get ready. | 我去准备了 |
[10:18] | And there’s still plenty to play for up and down the pit lane. | 在维修站通道上 竞争还会很激烈 |
[10:25] | We’ve been fourth most of the year. Unfortunately, not fourth when it counts, | 今年大部分时间我们都是第四 可惜到了关键时刻 又不是了 |
[10:29] | but, uh, let’s see what we can do today. | 但我们看看今天怎么样吧 |
[10:31] | Be a tall order to grab it back, but we’re gonna give it all we’ve got. | 要拿回名次不容易 但我们全力以赴 |
[10:34] | – All right. – You gotta win it. | -好的 -只要赢就行 |
[10:36] | I know. I’m gonna be boring. | 是啊 我知道 我会很没看头 |
[10:37] | – Just win it. – Really boring. | -只要能赢 -很没看头 |
[10:38] | If you win it, we’ll win it. | 如果你赢 我们就赢了 |
[10:42] | True. | 的确 |
[10:44] | We have two very competent drivers. | 我们有两个非常自信的车手 |
[10:47] | Very much all to fight for. | 成败在此一战 |
[10:50] | My job now is to make sure we finish fourth, | 现在 我的任务就是确保第四 |
[10:54] | ahead of McLaren and Zak. | 排到迈凯伦和萨克前面 |
[10:58] | – All under control? – Yep. | -都没问题吧? -没问题 |
[11:00] | All right, see you after the race. | 好 赛后见 |
[11:02] | Yeah, we’re in a big battle at the moment. | 此时此刻 我们面临一场大战 |
[11:04] | It’s gonna be a tall order. | 会很难 |
[11:06] | It’ll take a… close to a miracle. | 除非…基本上需要出现奇迹 |
[11:09] | Miracles can happen in this sport. | 在这项运动中 奇迹会出现 |
[11:11] | For McLaren to steal fourth in the Championship, | 迈凯伦要在比赛中保住第四 |
[11:14] | they need their cars finishing in the top five | 他们的赛车必须都跑进前五名 |
[11:17] | and for both Alpines to finish ninth or below. | 而且两部阿尔派赛车 都必须在第九名之后 |
[11:25] | At the moment, you know, P2 is a gold one, but… | 现在 第二位是黄金位置 但… |
[11:30] | You need a few stars to align. | 你需要吉星高照 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:36] | In the battle for second, Mercedes are lining up in fifth and sixth, | 在第二名的争夺中 梅赛德斯排在第五和第六 |
[11:39] | but will need both their cars to finish in front of the Ferraris, | 但他们的两部车都必须跑赢法拉利 |
[11:43] | who start ahead in third and fourth. | 法拉利的发车位比他们靠前 在第三和第四 |
[11:46] | Every season, we had an upward trajectory. | 每个赛季 我们都有个上升轨迹 |
[11:49] | This season, for big amount of time, it was emotionally and mentally very hard. | 本季赛事 大部分时候 在情感和心理上都很艰难 |
[11:56] | But this is going better now. | 但现在会好起来 |
[11:58] | We are recovering, | 我们在恢复 |
[11:59] | and second place would be big for morale. | 拿下第二名会极大地鼓舞士气 |
[12:08] | We are facing a Mercedes that is growing. | 我们的对手梅赛德斯在成长壮大 |
[12:13] | It’s almost worrying | 几乎有些让人担心 |
[12:14] | because this second place in the Constructors’ Championship, | 因为在车队冠军榜上排到第二名 |
[12:17] | for us, is important. | 对我们来说很重要 |
[12:20] | And we know the value of this car. | 我们也知道这台车的价值 |
[12:24] | What it proved to be at the beginning of the season, | 有件事在赛季之初就被证明了 |
[12:26] | what it proved subsequently. | 后来也再次被证明 |
[12:29] | That a third place would not even be fair. | 那就是 第三名完全不公平 |
[12:34] | But we feel sure that we deserve a second place. | 但我们相信我们有资格夺得第二 |
[12:40] | It’s the entire season’s commitment. | 这是我们整个赛季的追求 |
[12:46] | Ninety seconds. | 90秒 (拉塞尔 梅赛德斯) |
[12:53] | All right. Let’s go for it. | 好 开始吧 |
[12:59] | Okay, mate, let’s finish the job in the best possible way. | 好了 伙计 我们拿出最好的状态完成比赛 |
[13:03] | Yeah, thank you guys. | 没错 谢谢大家 |
[13:04] | Gonna be amazing. | 会很精彩 (奥康 阿尔派) |
[13:06] | It’s been a long one, | 这个赛季很长 |
[13:07] | a tough one, | 很艰苦 |
[13:08] | but let’s give a final push | 但我们最后再搏一次 |
[13:10] | and see what we are here for. | 实现我们所追求的目标 |
[13:11] | Too right. | 太对了 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[13:17] | And, Daniel, radio check. | 丹尼尔 无线电测试 |
[13:18] | Yep, radio’s good. | 好的 无线电很清晰 |
[13:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:22] | This could be my last ever race in Formula 1, | 这可能是我 在一级方程式赛场上的最后一场比赛 |
[13:25] | but my job as a driver is still the same. | 但我作为车手的职责没变 |
[13:29] | Contribute more to McLaren’s tally, to get fourth in the Constructors’. | 为迈凯伦贡献更好的成绩 实现车队冠军榜上排名第四 |
[13:41] | Thirty seconds. | 30秒 |
[13:44] | Okay, you can fire up the engine. | 好 可以发动引擎了 |
[13:50] | I think we deserve to finish P2 in the Constructors’ Championship. | 我觉得我们有资格 赢得车队冠军榜第二位排名 |
[13:54] | But we’re fighting Mercedes, | 但我们要和梅赛德斯竞争 |
[13:56] | one of the best teams in history. | 他们是史上最好的车队之一 |
[13:59] | They’ve caught up quite a bit. | 他们追上了很多 |
[14:02] | Now we need to make sure that we win that battle. | 现在 我们要确保赢得这一战的胜利 |
[14:04] | Fifteen seconds. | 15秒 |
[14:06] | Ferrari, they’ve made so many mistakes this year. | 法拉利 他们今年犯了太多错误 |
[14:10] | But still, we’ve really had to hunt them down. | 但我们追赶上来也不轻松 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna give it everything to get those points. | 我会全力以赴拿到积分 |
[14:19] | Butterflies. | 很忐忑 |
[14:23] | Focus on the lights. | 注意看灯 (夏尔·勒克莱尔 法拉利) (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) (塞恩斯 法拉利) |
[14:40] | Good start for Hamilton. He’s got past Carlos Sainz. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿发车不错 (塞恩斯 法拉利) (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[14:50] | Very good. | 很好 (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[14:53] | Okay, Lewis, P4. | 好 刘易斯在第四位 |
[14:54] | You’ve got Leclerc ahead. | 你前面是勒克莱尔 (塞恩斯 法拉利) |
[15:02] | We are P5. | 我们在第五位 |
[15:03] | Car in front, Hamilton. | 前面的车是汉密尔顿 |
[15:05] | Sainz is all over the back of Hamilton. | 塞恩斯紧跟在汉密尔顿后面 (塞恩斯 法拉利) |
[15:14] | Sainz squeezes Hamilton who goes over the rumble strip. | 塞恩斯把汉密尔顿挤上了路侧震动带 (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[15:23] | He went off the track at that chicane, but Hamilton keeps the place. | 他在这个急弯处驶出了赛道 但保住了排位 (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[15:29] | I got pushed wide, mate. | 我被挤出去了 |
[15:35] | Fuck me. | 该死的 (塞恩斯 法拉利) |
[15:44] | P4. | 第四位 |
[15:45] | That was class. | 太好了 |
[15:51] | Hamilton 0.4 behind. | 汉密尔顿落后0.4秒 (塞恩斯 法拉利) (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[15:56] | Can Hamilton get past Sainz again? | 汉密尔顿能超过去吗? (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[16:13] | Hamilton’s through. | 他超过去了 |
[16:15] | So quick on the straight, mate. | 直道车速太快了 (拉塞尔 梅赛德斯) |
[16:21] | So, George, Norris ahead. | 乔治 前方是诺里斯 |
[16:28] | Sainz 0.9 ahead. | 塞恩斯领先0.9秒 (拉塞尔 梅赛德斯) |
[16:36] | The Ferraris are slow. | 法拉利车速很慢 |
[16:37] | We can beat them. | 我们可以超过去 |
[16:42] | Russell is really on a charge. | 拉塞尔在奋力猛冲 |
[16:44] | The fight to finish second in the Constructors’ Championship | 车队冠军榜上第二位的争夺 |
[16:48] | is starting to heat up. | 如火如荼 |
[17:02] | Okay, Lando, we’re currently P7. | 好的 兰多 我们现在排在第七 |
[17:04] | Confirm. | 收到 |
[17:05] | Pace is good. | 速度很好 |
[17:07] | We’re managing a good position. | 我们现在的位置不错 |
[17:10] | Ocon and Alonso behind you. | 奥康和阿隆索在你后面 |
[17:12] | Confirm. | 收到 |
[17:13] | Daniel is behind? | 丹尼尔在后面? |
[17:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:18] | Norris is in seventh and Ricciardo 16th. | 诺里斯排在第七 里卡多排第16 |
[17:20] | The McLarens are still just about in that title fight for fourth | 迈凯伦仍然在争取第四 |
[17:24] | with their bitter rivals Alpine. | 和阿尔派车队的争夺很艰苦 |
[17:27] | Daniel, Alonso out ahead. | 丹尼尔 阿隆索就在前面 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:31] | Let’s go and get him. | 我们追上去 |
[17:33] | How’s my pace? | 我的速度怎么样? |
[17:34] | We need to push. | 需要推进 |
[17:36] | Understood. | 明白 |
[17:47] | So car behind is Tsunoda. | 后面的车是角田 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好 (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[17:51] | Yuki, fighting Alonso. You can push. | 裕毅正和阿隆索较劲 你可以推进 |
[17:53] | Let me focus. | 让我集中精力 (角田 阿尔法托利) (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[18:07] | We are so slow. | 我们太慢了 该死! (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[18:19] | Jesus Christ, man. | 老天啊 |
[18:20] | Another problem. | 还有个问题 |
[18:22] | We’re looking into that, mate. | 我们正在看 |
[18:25] | And what’s going on here? | 这边是什么情况? |
[18:26] | Fernando Alonso is slowing right down. | 费尔南多·阿隆索放慢了速度 |
[18:30] | Okay, mate. | 好的 伙计 |
[18:31] | Box? | 进站? |
[18:34] | We have to retire the car. | 这台车不能用了 |
[18:42] | Sorry, mate. That’s not the way we want to end this. | 很抱歉 伙计 我们也不想这样结束比赛 操 |
[18:50] | That’s a blow for Alpine, | 阿尔派遭遇挫折 |
[18:51] | but, as it stands, they’re still in a position to finish ahead of McLaren. | 但就目前的状况来看 他们依然能在迈凯伦之前跑完 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[18:58] | Daniel, Alonso had to retire. | 丹尼尔 阿隆索退出了 |
[19:00] | The race is on. | 好戏开始了 |
[19:02] | Pace is good. | 速度很好 |
[19:05] | Ocon is the car behind. | 后面的车是奥康 |
[19:07] | Understood. | 明白 |
[19:09] | This could decide it though. | 不过这可能是决定性的时刻 |
[19:11] | Daniel Ricciardo now comes under pressure from Esteban Ocon, | 丹尼尔·里卡多现在 受到了来自埃斯特班·奥康的压力 |
[19:14] | going into the chicane. | 进入急弯 (奥康 阿尔派) |
[19:17] | Ricciardo 1.3 in front. | 里卡多领先1.3秒 |
[19:19] | Let’s push. | 推进 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[19:26] | Ocon 0.8 behind. | 奥康落后0.8秒 |
[19:29] | We need to stay ahead. | 我们得保持领先 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[19:35] | Okay, Ocon 1.1 | 好的 奥康 1.1秒 |
[19:36] | Nice, Daniel. | 很好 丹尼尔 (奥康 阿尔派) |
[19:41] | Keep the pace up. Let’s keep that gap down. | 保持速度 不要让差距拉大 |
[19:46] | Push. Max push. | 推进 全速推进 |
[19:48] | I am. I am. | 我在推进 |
[19:51] | This is it. | 关键时刻 |
[19:52] | Has Ocon got enough to get past? | 阿尔派车队的速度够吗? (里卡多 迈凯伦) (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[20:11] | Okay, mate, nice job. | 好 伙计 干得漂亮 |
[20:13] | Ocon’s through. He’s done it. | 奥康超车成功 |
[20:16] | Alpine firmly on target now for fourth in the Championship. | 阿尔派车队现在 赢得车队冠军榜第四位是十拿九稳了 (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[20:32] | So Leclerc, P2 | 勒克莱尔 第二位 |
[20:34] | How far away is he? | 他有多远? |
[20:36] | It will be very close at the end. | 最后会非常接近 |
[20:43] | Ten laps to go. | 还有六圈 |
[20:45] | With Hamilton behind. | 汉密尔顿在后面 |
[20:46] | Stop talking to me. | 别和我说话了 |
[20:48] | I know what to do now. Leave me alone, please. | 我知道现在应该干什么 请别干扰我 |
[20:52] | Into the closing stages now, | 比赛快结束了 |
[20:54] | and Mercedes still need to get both cars in front of the Ferraris | 梅赛德斯的两部车 还在争取冲到法拉利前面 |
[20:58] | to have any chance of finishing second in the standings. | 只有这样 他们才有望赢得第二名的排位 (拉塞尔 梅赛德斯) |
[21:03] | So, George, still Sainz ahead. | 乔治 前方还是塞恩斯 |
[21:05] | You are quicker than him. | 你比他快 |
[21:07] | Just push and catch. | 推进 追上去 |
[21:09] | Man, it’s the last race of the season. I’m not hanging around. | 这是本赛季最后一场了 我不会松懈的 |
[21:11] | I’m pushing as hard as I can. | 我会全力推进 |
[21:18] | Yeah, this traffic’s losing time, mate. | 是的 他们的时间不多了 |
[21:22] | Hamilton will try and get past the Alfa Romeo and the Haas. | 汉密尔顿要尝试超过 阿尔法罗密欧和哈斯 |
[21:25] | They’re gonna have to make way ’cause they’ve been lapped. | 他们必须避让 因为被套了圈 (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[21:41] | I’ve lost shifts. Shifts aren’t working properly. | 我换不了档了 我的档杆失灵了 |
[21:47] | And now Hamilton’s being caught by the Ferrari of Sainz. | 现在 法拉利车队的 卡洛斯·塞恩斯追上了汉密尔顿 |
[21:52] | Hamilton might have a problem in front. | 汉密尔顿前方可能出现了障碍 |
[21:59] | I’m losing… | 我不… |
[22:01] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:05] | Okay, we’ll have to retire the car. | 好吧 这台车不能用了 |
[22:07] | Sorry about that, mate. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[22:13] | All clear in front. | 前方畅通 |
[22:14] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[22:18] | Mercedes’ chance of beating Ferrari | 梅赛德斯在车队冠军赛上 |
[22:20] | in the Constructors’ Championship is over. | 击败法拉利的希望成了泡影 |
[22:25] | This will mean Ferrari get that runners-up spot | 这意味着法拉利赢得了车队冠军榜上 |
[22:29] | in the Constructors’ Championship. | 第二位的排名 (勒克莱尔 法拉利) |
[22:36] | And last lap. | 最后一圈 |
[22:37] | Hamilton has retired. | 汉密尔顿退出了 |
[22:40] | Yeah, copy that. | 收到 明白 (勒克莱尔 法拉利) |
[22:55] | And P2. | 第二位 |
[22:59] | Yes, baby. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
[23:02] | We got it. | 我们成功了 |
[23:03] | Good job, guys. | 干得好 各位 |
[23:04] | Really good race. | 精彩的比赛 |
[23:06] | Well done, Charles. Amazing race. Amazing session. | 干得好 夏尔 太精彩了 这个赛段很出色 |
[23:10] | And we’re going to have a strong start next year. | 明年会有一个强势的开局 (诺里斯 迈凯伦) |
[23:22] | Well done. That’s P6. | 好样的 第六位 |
[23:24] | You also got fastest lap. | 你还是单圈最快的车手 |
[23:26] | I got fastest lap? | 我是单圈最快的? |
[23:28] | Yeah, boy. | 没错 小伙子 |
[23:32] | P7. | 第七位 |
[23:33] | Good season, guys. | 精彩的赛季 各位 |
[23:35] | We’ve done it. | 我们成功了 |
[23:36] | All targets done. | 所有目标都实现了 |
[23:37] | P9. | 第九位 |
[23:39] | All right. It’s nice to finish in the points. | 好的 入围了 很好 |
[23:42] | Alpine hold off McLaren for fourth. | 阿尔派压制住了迈凯伦 保住了第四 |
[23:45] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[23:46] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[23:46] | Well done, guys. | 干得好 各位 |
[23:47] | Good fight. | 打了个漂亮仗 |
[23:49] | Good fight. Well deserved, guys. | 漂亮仗 实至名归 各位 |
[23:51] | – Well done. – Down to the wire. | -好样的 -最后一刻才见分晓 (勒克莱尔 法拉利) |
[23:54] | You did really well. | 干得好 |
[23:55] | You can do burnouts. | 你可以烧胎了 |
[23:57] | Copy. | 收到 |
[24:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 (勒克莱尔 法拉利) |
[24:07] | Oh fuck. | 哎哟 该死 |
[24:10] | Where is P2? | 第二位在哪儿? |
[24:13] | Here it is. | 在那儿呢 |
[24:23] | That is a return to form for Ferrari. | 法拉利东山再起了 |
[24:27] | Second place for the team is super important. | 第二位对他们来说非常重要 |
[24:32] | Everybody is so motivated to actually do the next step forward. | 大家都摩拳擦掌 准备接下来的比赛 |
[24:38] | Because we want to put Ferrari back on top. | 因为我们想让法拉利重登冠军宝座 |
[24:43] | Test aside, we thought the season was over. | 在此之前 我们以为这个赛季已经无望了 |
[24:47] | I believe that it was satisfyingly good for everyone. | 我相信大家都很满意 |
[24:51] | Claudio. You shat yourself today. | 克劳迪奥 你今天吓得够呛 |
[24:55] | Answer to the criticisms. | 对批评的声音做出了回答 |
[24:57] | The second place is well deserved compared to Mercedes. | 和梅赛德斯相比 第二位实至名归 |
[25:00] | We were going faster. They had a reliability problem. | 我们更快 他们的可靠性有问题 |
[25:04] | It’s the conclusion of a season. | 这个赛季完美收官 |
[25:06] | The real value of how you end a season. | 一个赛季如何结束 真正价值就在于此 |
[25:10] | It gives me optimism for the future. | 让你对未来抱有乐观的态度 |
[25:17] | – Nobody got run over. – Yeah. | 没有人被撞飞 |
[25:19] | – That’s a high of the season. – Yes. | -这是好事 -对 |
[25:20] | And it’s not on fire! | 也没有起火! |
[25:22] | This car, we will be putting in the lobby, | 这台车 我们要放到大厅里 |
[25:24] | right in front of our eyes, every single day, as a reminder. | 放在我们眼前 每天看着它 提醒自己 |
[25:30] | Finishing third in the Constructors’ Championship | 在车队冠军榜上排名第三 |
[25:32] | is not good enough. | 这还不够好 |
[25:33] | With a painful result, we need to shift mindset. | 这结果令人痛心 我们需要改变思路 |
[25:37] | This is not where we want to be in the Championship. | 这不是我们想要的排名 |
[25:40] | Maybe this lesson of, um, humility is important for the long term, | 也许从长远来看 |
[25:44] | and it will make our team stronger over the next few years. | 这次教训能让我们知耻后勇 会让我们车队在今后几年更强大 |
[25:51] | Not bad for a first one. | 第一次 这就不错 |
[25:52] | – Not bad, not bad, not bad. – Well done. | -不错 |
[25:55] | He he! | -很好 |
[25:56] | – We couldn’t have done better. – We’ve delivered. | -已经很好了 -我们做到了 |
[25:58] | Feeling great. | 感觉好极了 |
[26:00] | Fourth just means we have to now look, uh, even higher, | 第四位意味着我们现在要有更高目标 |
[26:06] | and it feels great to do our talking on track. | 能在赛道上证明我们的实力 感觉好极了 |
[26:09] | I’m happy with that. You know why? | 我很高兴 你知道为什么吗? |
[26:11] | You know what that pass from Vettel would’ve meant on the end? | 你知道如果维特尔赢了会怎么样? |
[26:13] | Oh yeah. | 哦 对 |
[26:14] | Aston going to sixth in the Championship. | 阿斯顿在冠军榜上排第六 |
[26:19] | Fifth is below expectations, so, for sure, we’re disappointed. | 第五位没达到我们的预期 所以我们当然很失望 |
[26:24] | Otmar might get the last laugh this time around. | 这一次可能是奥特玛笑到了最后 |
[26:32] | Pierre Gasly! | |
[26:35] | – Thank you. – Will you sign my helmet? | -谢谢 -能帮我在头盔上签名吗? |
[26:37] | Please, Daniel! | 拜托 丹尼尔! |
[26:41] | Are you gonna miss each other? | 你们会想对方吗? |
[26:43] | – It’s been pretty emotional, actually. – It has. | -这一路走来 很让人感动 -是的 |
[26:45] | The love has grown. | 感情也在加深 |
[26:47] | – It’s blossomed into something. – We’ll still see each other. | -升华成了某种东西 -我们还会见面 |
[26:49] | Yeah. There we go. | 对 来 |
[26:52] | There it is. | 太感人了 |
[26:56] | This might be the last time you’re in this chair. | 这可能是你最后一次坐这把椅子了 |
[26:58] | – Yeah. – Thought about that? | 想过吗? |
[27:01] | I mean, the show wouldn’t be the same without me, so… what do you do? | 没有我 节目会大不一样 所以 你们怎么办? |
[27:06] | What you going to miss most? | 你最怀念的会是什么? |
[27:13] | I’m Daniel Ricciardo, and I’m a car mechanic. | 我是丹尼尔·里卡多 我是赛车机械师 |
[27:17] | Netflix are a real bunch of cunts, aren’t they? | Netflix真是一群贱人啊 是不是? |
[27:24] | Do you want it to be called Daniel to Survive? | 你想让它叫《丹尼尔争胜》吗? |
[27:28] | – We’ll get back to you on it. | 我们回头再来找你 |
[27:33] | Just forget the camel toe here. Ah! | 别管你的骆驼趾了 |
[27:36] | Oh my God! | 天啊! |
[27:39] | What’s the time? | 几点了? |
[27:40] | We can start drinking now. | 我们可以开始喝酒了 |
[27:42] | Get it, girl. That’s how it’s done, ladies. | 来吧 姑娘 |
[27:44] | Woo-hoo! | 就是这么干的 女士们 |
[27:46] | I just have amazing natural abilities. | 我有超凡的天赋能力 |
[27:50] | I’m the epitome of human high performance. | 我是人类高能表现的典范 |
[27:53] | It’s ringing. | 通了 |
[27:54] | Hi, Chris, how you going? | 嗨 克里斯 你好吗? |
[27:56] | This is Daniel Ricciardo, Chris! | 我是丹尼尔·里卡多 克里斯! |
[27:58] | – You look good when you’re doing it too. – Yeah? | -你这样的时候看着也不错 |
[28:01] | Hmm. | -是吗? |
[28:03] | Testing, three, four, nutsack, five, six. | 试音 三、四、蛋、五、六 |
[28:05] | This is Daniel. | 这是丹尼尔的签名 |
[28:08] | It’s not… Who would… That’s childish. | 不是 谁会… 太幼稚了 |
[28:10] | ♪ I just wanna tickle my scrotum And touch my nutsack ♪ | 我只想挠挠我的蛋 摸我的卵 |
[28:18] | I’m proud the way that I’ve left. | 用这种方式离开 我很自豪 |
[28:21] | Hülkenberg! | 霍肯博格! |
[28:24] | I carried myself well through this time. | 我坚持到了最后 |
[28:26] | I did okay, | 表现还不错 |
[28:28] | so… that’s cool. | 所以…挺好的 |
[28:31] | Hülkenberg. | 霍肯博格 |
[28:33] | – Nico Hülkenberg. | 尼科·霍肯博格 |
[28:36] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[28:37] | – How does that one pass? – Looks like he’s taking a shit. | -这张怎么通过的? -好像正在拉屎 |
[28:42] | Ricciardo wins the Italian Grand Prix for McLaren! | 迈凯伦和里卡多 赢得了意大利大奖赛! |
[28:48] | That win, which I’ve got tattooed here, uh, I’ll never forget. | 那场胜利我永远不会忘 我把它纹在我身上了 |
[28:52] | I won my first race with Daniel Ricciardo, and I’ll be forever grateful. | 我的第一场胜利是和丹尼尔·里卡多 一起实现的 我永远感恩 |
[29:01] | How we doing? | 怎么样? |
[29:02] | – It’s all your fault. – What a G. | -都是你的错 -好样的 |
[29:05] | I got asked when I was younger, | 年轻时有人问我 |
[29:06] | “What do you wanna achieve? How do you want people to remember you?” | “你希望有怎样的成就? 你希望给人留下什么印象?” |
[29:09] | “The driver that left it all out there.“ | 我说:“一个全力以赴的车手” |
[29:11] | I felt like I certainly lived up to that. That makes me proud. | 我觉得我做到了 我很自豪 |
[29:16] | For anyone who thought I left, | 不管多少人认为我离开了 |
[29:18] | I never left. | 我从未离开 (下个赛季) |
[29:30] | Racing is the same as gambling. You have more bad days than good days. | 赛车就像赌博 倒霉的时候多 走运的时候少 |
[29:33] | Good days, yeah. | 走运 对 |
[29:38] | That’s the finish line. | 那就是终线 |
[29:40] | Wild. | 刺激 |
[29:42] | We’ll be driving well over 200 miles an hour | 我们会以超过320公里的时速 |
[29:44] | down the strip. | 驶过赛道 |
[29:45] | It’s just gonna be absolutely crazy. | 会很疯狂的 |
[29:49] | Well, we say, “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” | 我们说: “维加斯发生的一切 都留在维加斯” (2023年也将迎来巨大变革…) |
[30:03] | Is F1 a hard sport to walk away from? | F1这种运动一旦投入很难退出吗? |
[30:05] | Um, I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 (革故…) |
[30:10] | Grazie mille. We did it. | 谢谢你 我们做到了 |
[30:13] | What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. | 艰难困苦 玉汝于成 (鼎新) |
[30:17] | It must be quite flattering to be linked to… | 你的名字和他们联系起来 是一种荣幸… |
[30:20] | Claudia Schiffer? | 克劳迪娅·希弗? |
[30:23] | Do you think you’d look good in red? | 你觉得穿上红色队服会好看吗? |
[30:27] | – Yeah. | 会啊 |
[30:29] | Oh, how I’ve missed this black room. | 哦 真想念这个黑屋子啊 |
[30:32] | – Good to have you back. – Thank you. | -很高兴再次见到你 -谢谢 |
[30:34] | – Why do you think Guenther wanted you? – Probably my looks. | -你觉得京特为什么想要你? -可能是我的相貌 |
[30:38] | You’ve got a new teammate. | 你有个新队友 |
[30:40] | Yes. Nico is joining the team, | 对 尼科要加入 |
[30:42] | and he can suck my balls. | 让他见鬼去吧 |
[30:47] | Suck my balls, honey. | 见鬼去吧 亲爱的 |
[30:48] | He just said to me something, yeah. | 他刚对我说了句话 是的 |
[30:53] | My name’s Oscar Piastri. | 我是奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 |
[30:54] | My name is Logan Sargeant. | 我是洛根·萨金 |
[30:56] | Hendrik Johannes Nicasius de Vries. | 亨德里克· 约翰内斯·尼卡西亚斯·德弗里斯 |
[30:59] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[31:00] | – That’s a great name. | 这个名字真好 |
[31:02] | Are you excited for next season? | 你为下个赛季感到兴奋吗? |
[31:04] | I am excited. | 很兴奋 |
[31:05] | I think there are more chances that Aston Martin wins a championship. | 我觉得阿斯顿马丁夺冠的希望更大 |
[31:08] | I need a car that goes quicker round the corners. | 我需要一台弯道速度更快的车 |
[31:10] | – Ever get bored winning? – No, that’s the good thing. | -对取胜感到倦怠了吗? -不 胜利是好事 |
[31:13] | I’d get bored of not winning. | 赢不了的话 我才会厌倦 |
[31:14] | Next year? It’s game on. | 明年?我准备好了 |
[31:16] | It has been a… a roller coaster of a year. | 这一年真是大起大落 |
[31:19] | Kevin Magnussen will be on pole position here at Interlagos. | 凯文·马格努森将在 因特拉古斯赛道从杆位发车 |
[31:24] | You’re fucking kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[31:26] | It would be great to get a podium in 2023. | 2023年能上领奖台就更好了 |
[31:29] | We’re trying to think of something different. | 我们希望能想出点不一样的点子 |
[31:31] | We’ve done wine tasting with Mattia. I think we’re gonna do– | 我们和马蒂亚一起品过酒 我想我们会… |
[31:33] | We have been drunk, been on the water, been on the mountain. | 我们喝醉过 坐过船 上过山 |
[31:36] | I think you’re gonna have to do a parachute with Toto. | 我想你得和托托玩跳伞 |
[31:39] | – Exactly. | 没错 是的 |
[31:41] | He shits himself, you know? Come on, Toto! | 他会尿裤子的 来吧 托托! |
[31:45] | Missed your rivalry with Toto? | 你怀念和托托的竞争关系吗? |
[31:48] | No. | 不 |