时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 4 for 17 on Sunday, he calls himself a quarterback? | 17个传中4个 他竟然也敢叫自己四分卫 |
[00:11] | I’ve passed kidney stones with more accurately. | 我传(排)肾结石都传得比他准 |
[00:14] | Roz, Roz, Listen, could you go in there and get my briefcase for me? | Roz 你能进去帮我拿一下公文包吗 |
[00:17] | I was just on my way out but I left it in the studio. | 我准备走了 发现把它落在播音室里了 |
[00:19] | Why don’t you go get it? | 为什么你不自己去拿 |
[00:20] | Well, because every time I go in there | 因为每次我进去 |
[00:21] | he puts me on the air and humiliates me. | 他都会在广播里羞辱我 |
[00:23] | What do you think he does to me? | 你以为他对我很友善吗 |
[00:25] | Last week, I went in there to get my car keys. | 上个星期我进去拿我的车钥匙 |
[00:27] | He introduced me as Martina Navratilova’s girlfriend. | 他说我是Martina Navratilova的女朋友 |
[00:33] | Well, Chuck, I’m really sorry I offended you. | 好吧 Chuck 我很抱歉冒犯了你 |
[00:36] | Now, why don’t you put your skirt back on and do some dishes? | 你还是穿回你的围裙洗碗去吧 |
[00:40] | The lines are open. | 热线现在是畅通的 |
[00:44] | And how about some real men calling | 有没有真男人打电话进来 |
[00:46] | in instead of crybabies like Chuck? | 而不是像Chuck那样的娘娘腔 |
[00:51] | Well… Look who just crawled in the dog house. | 看看是谁爬进了狗窝 |
[00:53] | It’s Dr. Frasier Crane, | 原来是Frasier Crane医生 |
[00:54] | And you know what we always do | 你们知道医生来我们家后 |
[00:56] | when we get a house call from the doctor. | 我们都会怎么做 |
[00:58] | “Drop your pants and bend over. I take your temperature.” | “脱掉裤子 弯下腰 我来测测你的体温” |
[01:03] | Hello, Bulldog. | 你好 斗牛犬 |
[01:05] | So, Dr, who’s your pick for the Giants/Saints game this weekend? | 你觉得这周巨人队和圣徒队的比赛谁会赢 |
[01:08] | – The Giants. – You’re kidding. | – 巨人队 – 你在逗我 |
[01:12] | – The Saints. – You’re kidding. | – 圣徒队 – 你在逗我 |
[01:14] | Well, somebody has to win. | 好吧 总有一个队会赢 |
[01:16] | Yeah, they would if the Giants and the Saints were playing this weekend. | 没错 如果他们两队这个星期有比赛的话 |
[01:21] | Yes, that was very funny, indeed. | 这确实很有趣 |
[01:23] | I wish you’d played it on my show. | 我希望你能在我的节目上播这个音效 |
[01:24] | It deserves to be heard by a much larger audience. Hee-haw! Hee-haw! | 应该让更多的观众听到 Hee-haw Hee-haw |
[01:37] | – Hello, Dr.Crane. – Hello, Daphne. | – 你好 Crane医生 – 你好 Daphne |
[01:39] | – I brought this for dinner. – Hey, Niles. Kind of early. | – 这个是给晚餐买的 – Niles 你来得有点早啊 |
[01:44] | Well, I just put Maris on the train to Chicago. | 我把Maris送上了去芝加哥的火车 |
[01:46] | You know how desolate I am without my Maris. | 没有Maris在身边我有点寂寞难耐 |
[01:48] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[01:51] | It goes with all occasions. | 香槟什么场合都适合 |
[01:53] | Can I be any assistance in the kitchen? | 厨房里有什么我帮得上忙的吗 |
[01:55] | No, I have everything well in hand. | 不用 我都能搞定 |
[01:57] | Ah, well, lucky everything. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[02:05] | Mmm… Uh-uh… | 嗯 唔唔 |
[02:10] | Uh-uh… | 唔唔 |
[02:12] | All right, what would you do? | 好吧 你会怎么办 |
[02:13] | For starters, I’d take that corn nut off the board. | 首先 我会把玉米粒从棋盘上拿开 |
[02:16] | That corn nut’s my bishop. Eddie ate the real one. | 那玉米粒是我的象 Eddie把棋子吃了 |
[02:20] | In that case, corn nut to Rook 7. | 那样的话 玉米粒吃掉七行上的车 |
[02:23] | Hello, all. | 大家好 |
[02:26] | Evening, Dr.Crane. Guess what Your brother brought. Champagne! | 晚上好 Crane医生 猜猜你弟弟带了什么来 香槟 |
[02:29] | Oh, Maris left for Chicago already? | Maris去芝加哥了 |
[02:35] | She’s riding the rails as we speak. | 她正在坐火车 |
[02:37] | If I may ask why doesn’t she take the train instead flying? | 能否问问 她为什么不坐飞机去 |
[02:40] | She’s been afraid to fly since her harrowing incident. | 自从经历过恐怖的事故后 她不敢坐飞机了 |
[02:44] | Oh, dear, did her plane almost crash? | 老天 她的飞机差点坠毁吗 |
[02:46] | No, no, she was bumped from first class. | 不 她从头等舱被降到了经济舱 |
[02:50] | She still wakes up screaming. | 现在晚上还会尖叫着醒来 |
[02:52] | Hey, Frasier glad you’re here, I got a favor to ask you. | Frasier你终于回来了 我想请你帮个忙 |
[02:55] | What is it, Dad? | 什么事 爸爸 |
[02:56] | Well, you know my old buddy from the force Joe Linski’s | 我的老同事Joe Linski |
[02:58] | running the benefit for the widows and orphans fund this year | 正在筹办今年寡妇和孤儿基金的晚宴 |
[03:01] | and he’s doing one of those bachelor auctions | 要办一个单身汉的慈善拍卖会 |
[03:04] | and he’s out looking for local celebrities. | 他想找一些当地的名人参加 |
[03:05] | And I thought if we could get somebody | 所以我觉得如果 |
[03:07] | really famous from the radio station… | 能邀请到某些在电台名人的话 |
[03:08] | Dad, say no more. I’d be delighted to help. | 爸爸 不用多说了 我很乐意帮忙 |
[03:10] | Great! So you’ll ask Bulldog tomorrow? | 好极了 那你明天能帮我邀请斗牛犬吗 |
[03:16] | – Bulldog? – Oh, well. | – 斗牛犬 – 呃 |
[03:18] | I… Well, I mean… | 我 我是说 |
[03:22] | Don’t get me wrong, I mean I was going to ask you, too. | 不要误会 我也准备邀请你的 |
[03:25] | – Yeah I was, I was just saving the best for last. – Uh-huh. | – 我只是把最好的留到最后 – 唔唔 |
[03:29] | Oh, Frasier, give him a break. | Frasier 放过他吧 |
[03:30] | If he backpedals any faster he’ll trip over his walker. | 如果他再倒车得快点会摔跤的 |
[03:36] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[03:37] | Oh, great, I really appreciate it. | 好极了 我真的很感激 |
[03:40] | You won’t forget to ask Bulldog, will you? | 你不会忘记问斗牛犬的 对吗 |
[03:42] | I’ll leave a note on his hydrant. | 我会在他的狗栓上留张字条的 |
[03:46] | A bachelor auction. I’ve always thought | 单身汉拍卖会 我一直觉得很有趣 |
[03:48] | it’d be fun to pick a man off the block | 从台上选择一位男士 |
[03:50] | to do my bidding and fulfil my every desire. | 出价投标 然后让他满足我的一切愿望 |
[03:53] | – Doctor Crane? – I’d love to. I mean… I… | – Crane医生 – 我很乐意 我是说 我 |
[03:57] | Uh… Frasier? | 呃 Frasier |
[04:00] | I was just thinking. What if no one bids? | 我在想 如果没人出价怎么办 |
[04:03] | What if you’re left standing | 你一个人被留在台上 |
[04:05] | there with flop sweat trickling down your back | 汗水侵湿了你的后背 |
[04:08] | amidst a great gaping silence? | 周围一片死寂 |
[04:11] | – It’ll never happen, Niles. – Thank you, Dad. | – 这是不可能的 Niles – 谢谢 爸爸 |
[04:14] | Yeah, we got a band. | 有乐队演奏呢 |
[04:20] | Our next bachelor on the block is Public Television’s | 下一位上台的单身汉是公共电视台的 |
[04:23] | own cute and cuddly Mr.Science. | 可爱的科学先生 |
[04:30] | My God, the estrogen level is off the charts out there. | 老天 外面的雌性激素浓度超标了 |
[04:34] | Yeah, isn’t it great? | 是不是感觉棒极了 |
[04:36] | I mean, deep down, | 听我说 在内心的深处 |
[04:37] | chicks are just like guys. We all want the same thing. | 马子和男人是一样的 我们想要的是同一样东西 |
[04:40] | Well, I’ve got news for them. | 我要告诉她们 |
[04:41] | Frasier Crane does not put out. | Frasier Crane是不会献身的 |
[04:42] | All they’re getting for their | 她们的善款带来的 |
[04:43] | little donation is a well-prepared gourmet meal | 只有一份精心准备的晚餐 |
[04:45] | – and a handshake at the door. – Boring! | – 和门外的一次握手 – 无聊 |
[04:49] | My date gets a stretch limo, moon roof, | 我的约会有一辆豪华的加长轿车 屋顶赏月 |
[04:51] | dinner, floor seats at the Sonics game, | 晚餐 超音速队比赛的前排座位 |
[04:54] | and these incredible buns of steel. | 还有这两块坚硬无比的小屁屁 |
[04:55] | Feel them, Doc. C’mon, feel them! | 摸摸它们 医生 来 摸摸 |
[04:58] | Thank you, no. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[05:01] | Ladies, please! Keep articles of clothing off the stage. | 女士们 拜托 不要把衣服扔到台上 |
[05:07] | Man, you show these women a little celebrity beefcake and they go nutso! | 这些女人看到名人鲜肉都疯掉了 |
[05:11] | I don’t mind telling you, Dad. I’m a little bit nervous. | 爸爸 我得告诉你 我有点紧张 |
[05:13] | This is a textbook case of mob mentality. | 这是典型的暴动 |
[05:15] | I hope the fire exits are clearly marked. | 我希望这里的消防出口标示足够明显 |
[05:17] | Ah, relax, relax, will you? | 放松 放松 好吗 |
[05:19] | All right, that’s easy for you to say. You’re not the one | 得了 你说的倒轻松 你又不用 |
[05:21] | jumping into the rottweiler pit with a pork chop around your neck. | 脖子上缠着一块猪排跳进小狗群里 |
[05:25] | Hey, Frasier. That’s T.J.Smith. | Frasier 那是T.J.Smith |
[05:27] | He’s a linebacker for the Seahawks. | 他是西雅图海鹰队的中后卫 |
[05:29] | They call him “The Enforcer”. | 人们叫他”屠夫” |
[05:30] | He’s put two quarterbacks in hospital already this season. | 他这个赛季已经把两名四分卫送进医院了 |
[05:33] | Hey, T.J., Marty Crane! Nice to meet you! | T.J. 我是Marty Crane 很高兴见到你 |
[05:36] | – Number 19? – Please don’t make me go out there. | – 19号 – 拜托别让我出去 |
[05:40] | You’ll be fine. Now, don’t worry. | 你会没事的 别担心 |
[05:42] | Just go on out there and have a good time. | 好好享受 |
[05:48] | They’re gonna have him for breakfast. | 她们会把他当早餐吃了 |
[05:57] | Hey, T.J., how was it, man? | T.J. 感觉如何 |
[05:59] | It was horrible. They’re like sharks in a feeding frenzy. | 太可怕了 她们就像疯狂觅食的鲨鱼 |
[06:03] | The one who bought me had this crazed look in her eye. | 拍下我的女人眼神充满饥渴 |
[06:05] | Where do I pay? | 在哪付钱 |
[06:07] | – Roz! – I saw what I wanted and I went after it. | – Roz – 我看到我想要的 必须逮到 |
[06:12] | Stay! | 别走 |
[06:15] | Number 20? | 20号 |
[06:17] | – That’s me. – You know, son, I haven’t had a chance to tell you | – 到我了 – 儿子 我一直没机会告诉你 |
[06:21] | how much I appreciate this. | 我很感激你能来 |
[06:23] | You know, having somebody like you in the auction really adds class. | 拍卖会上能有你真的添加了档次 |
[06:26] | I’m glad, dad | 我也很高兴 爸爸 |
[06:27] | Now, if the bidding gets slow, | 如果没人竞标的话 |
[06:30] | drop a quarter and take a couple of minutes to pick it up, huh? | 扔个硬币然后慢慢捡起来 好吗 |
[06:37] | Sold! To that very determined lady in the back row for $500! | 成交 后排那位非常坚定的女士以500美元中标 |
[06:45] | – So, Doc, Doc, who bought you? – I have no idea. | – 医生 医生 谁买下了你 – 我不知道 |
[06:48] | The last thing I remember is someone shouting out: | 我唯一记得的事就是有人大喊道 |
[06:51] | “Shake your money maker!” | “小屁屁摇起来” |
[06:56] | – Number 21. – Ladies, start your engines! | – 21号 – 女士们 开动引擎吧 |
[07:05] | Doctor Crane? | Crane医生 |
[07:07] | Kristina Harper. I just bought you. | 我是Kristina Harper 我刚刚买了你 |
[07:14] | You? You? You… bought me? | 你 你 你 买了我 |
[07:17] | Yeah. I listen to your show all the time. I’m a big fan of yours. | 是的 我经常都听你的节目 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[07:20] | Wow, wonderful. | 哇哦 好极了 |
[07:26] | You bought me for $500. That’s a lot of money. | 你花500美元买了我 那可是一大笔钱 |
[07:30] | That’s all right. I just did a big layout for “Seattle Style”. | 没关系 我刚刚为”西雅图时尚”拍完照 |
[07:33] | – Oh, are you a photographer? – No, I’m a model. | – 你是摄影师 – 不 我是模特 |
[07:35] | A model! How wonderful! Uh, for you! | 模特 真是好极了 我是说你 |
[07:39] | So, um, how about Friday? | 星期五怎么样 |
[07:42] | Ah, Friday’s fine. I live at the Elliot Bay Towers | 星期五没问题 我住在Counterbalance的 |
[07:44] | on the Counterbalance. Ah, around seven? | Elliot湾塔那边 七点如何 |
[07:46] | – Sounds great. See you then. – Bye. | – 听起来不错 到时候见 – 拜 |
[07:54] | That’s my new owner. | 那是我的新主人 |
[08:01] | She’s a model. | 她是个模特 |
[08:04] | No kidding. She almost put my eye out. | 别逗我 她让我眼睛都冒火了 |
[08:08] | So you’re back awfully quick. | 你怎么回来得这么快 |
[08:10] | Hey, hey! I was one of the last guys out there. | 我是差不多最后一个了 |
[08:11] | The money was running low. | 女士们钱都用完了 |
[08:13] | But there was still one | 不过有一个 |
[08:15] | rawhide chew-toy out there for the Bulldog. | 生牛皮狗玩具(床友)留给了斗牛犬 |
[08:22] | I got to take a squirt. When I come back, we’ll play fetch. | 我要去撒个尿 等我回来 我们玩狗捡东西的游戏 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God! Daphne, why? | 我的天 Daphne 为什么 |
[08:28] | Things were slowing down so your father asked me to shill. | 没人出价 所以你爸叫我做个托 |
[08:31] | I opened at $100. Who knew that would be the only bid? | 我开了个100美元的价 谁知道竟然是唯一出价的呢 |
[08:45] | Whoosh! | 呜 |
[09:09] | Kristina. Buonanotte. | Kristina 晚安 |
[09:11] | Hi, Frasier. Sorry I’m late | Frasier 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[09:13] | but I got a last minute call for a job. | 我接到个紧急工作的电话 |
[09:14] | It’s all right. You’re here now and you look enchanting. | 没关系 现在你来了而且看起来很迷人 |
[09:17] | No, you don’t understand. The job is tonight, | 不 你没明白 工作是在今晚 |
[09:19] | but we could have dinner later. | 不过我们可以改天再吃晚餐 |
[09:21] | Oh, well, I suppose that’s all right. | 好吧 我想那没关系的 |
[09:23] | I hope you didn’t go to too much trouble. | 希望没给你带来太多麻烦 |
[09:26] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:29] | You rented a restaurant trolley. | 你租了一辆餐厅手推车 |
[09:31] | No, no, I own it. Oh, don’t tell me you don’t have one. | 不 不 那是我的 别告诉我你没有 |
[09:35] | There’s just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:37] | My friend Sandy got called in on the same job | 我的朋友Sandy也要接这个活 |
[09:40] | and she was supposed to look after my daughter. | 她本来要照顾我女儿的 |
[09:48] | Don’t tell me you want me to baby-sit. | 别告诉我 你要我做保姆 |
[09:49] | Look, I wouldn’t do this, but I’m really in a jam. | 听着 我也不想这样 但我真的没别的法子了 |
[09:51] | But Sandy will take her soon when I get back | 不过等我回来的时候Sandy会带她走 |
[09:53] | and that’ll leave just the two of us. | 那时候就剩我们两个了 |
[09:55] | Kristina, I’m not really sure if I can… | Kristina 我真的不确定我可以 |
[09:59] | – I’ll make a lot of points for this, won’t I? – A ton. | – 这个会为我加很多分 是吗 – 很多很多 |
[10:05] | Bring the darling in. | 带小宝贝进来 |
[10:10] | – Dr. Crane, this is my daughter Renata. – Hello. | – Dr. Crane 这是我的女儿Renata – 你好 |
[10:14] | She’s shy at first. | 她有点害羞 |
[10:17] | Oh, there’s the elevator. See you later. | 电梯来了 晚点见 |
[10:24] | Well, come on in. Have a seat. | 进来吧 请坐 |
[10:29] | Can I get you, um, a soft drink? | 要喝饮料吗 |
[10:34] | Goose liver pate? | 鹅肝酱如何 |
[10:38] | “Renata” that’s a pretty name. | “Renata” 真是个好名字 |
[10:40] | I suppose it has some sort of poetic, romantic significance… | 肯定代表了某种诗意的 浪漫的含义 |
[10:42] | Can I use your phone? | 我能用下电话吗 |
[10:43] | Now, Renata, we’re going spending the evening together. | Renata 我们今晚要一起度过了 |
[10:47] | Let’s try to make the best of it, shall we? | 让我们尽力过好这一晚吧 |
[10:49] | I may surprise you, you know. | 我可能会让你惊喜的 |
[10:50] | I probably am more “With it” than you think I am. | 跟我在一起可能比你想的更有趣 |
[10:54] | The phone’s right there. | 电话在那边 |
[11:00] | No way! No way! | 不是吧 不是吧 |
[11:05] | That is so fresh. | 真是个新料 |
[11:09] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[11:12] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[11:16] | No… | 不是 |
[11:17] | …way! | 吧 |
[11:22] | Hold on, there’s another call. Hello? | 等等 有别的电话 你好 |
[11:26] | He’ll call you back. | 他会回你的 |
[11:31] | – No way! – Who was that? | – 不是吧 – 刚刚是谁 |
[11:33] | I don’t know. No way! | 我不知道 不是吧 |
[11:36] | Oh, god. Another call’s coming in. | 天啊 又有别的电话打来 |
[11:37] | Do you mind? I’ll take this one, thank you. Hello? | 你介意吗 我来接这个电话 谢谢 你好 |
[11:42] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[11:45] | Hello? Hey, Tiffany. | 你好 Tiffany |
[11:47] | Tiffany! I thought you just spoke to Tiffany! | Tiffany 你之前不是在跟Tiffany讲电话吗 |
[11:50] | That was Tiffany Schwartz. This is Tiffany Martinez. | 那是Tiffany Schwartz 这个是Tiffany Martinez |
[11:55] | I celebrate the ethnic mosaic that is America, but nonetheless… | 美国确实民族繁多 尽管如此 |
[12:00] | What’s your damage? | 你有病吗 |
[12:01] | Well, I’ll tell you what’s my damage, | 好吧 我来告诉你我哪里有病 |
[12:02] | young lady. You’ve been talking on the phone for an hour and a half. | 小女孩 你打了一个半小时的电话 |
[12:05] | You haven’t said a word to me except to ask for more Cheetos! | 除了问我要更多的奇多就没跟我说过别的话 |
[12:08] | They’re coming, Eddie! | 奇多马上来 Eddie |
[12:14] | Excuse me, like I’m supposed to be happy I’m here? | 对不起 难道我觉得很开心吗 |
[12:17] | Her fabulousness dumps me here | 她竟然把我 |
[12:19] | with a total stranger who could be a total perv. | 扔给一个完全陌生的人 还有可能是个变态 |
[12:22] | No, I’m not exactly thrilled about it either | 不 我也没有在为这件事多开心 |
[12:24] | but your mother was in a bind. For the record, I am not a perv. | 不过是帮你妈忙 还有 我不是变态 |
[12:29] | You don’t get it. She’s always doing stuff like this. She’s a flake. | 你不明白 她总是这样 她是个靠不住的人 |
[12:33] | Nonetheless, flake or not, you are in my charge | 不管你妈靠得住还是靠不住 你现在归我管 |
[12:36] | and I think it’s time you had something with a bit more nutritious. | 而且我觉得你是时候吃点有营养的东西了 |
[12:39] | Now, how about seafood crepes? | 海鲜薄饼如何 |
[12:42] | Lobster Newburg? | 纽堡式火锅龙虾 |
[12:43] | Corndog dipped in curare? | 蘸毒的玉米热狗 |
[12:49] | You got any raw cookie dough? | 有生曲奇饼面团吗 |
[12:50] | Even more lethal. Yes, just come on into the kitchen. | 这个更有毒 进厨房吧 |
[12:53] | We’ll see what we’ve got. | 看看有些什么 |
[12:54] | You know, you wouldn’t have gotten anywhere | 你的美食招数 |
[12:57] | with this gourmet meal routine. | 在她的身上不会奏效的 |
[12:59] | She eats, like, nothing. She’s a total diet freak. | 她基本不吃东西 她就是个节食狂 |
[13:03] | That’s all she talks about, besides herself. | 节食是她除了自己 唯一关心的东西 |
[13:05] | – You don’t care much for your mother, do you? – Well, duh. | – 你不怎么关心你妈妈 对吗 – 当然 |
[13:09] | You know, I have a son, I hate to think about the time he’s your age, | 我也有个儿子 我不愿去想当他到你这个年纪时 |
[13:12] | he’ll think of me some sort of a… | 会觉得我是某种 |
[13:14] | – Dweeb? – Thank you. | – 傻宅 – 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Brace yourself. | 振作点 |
[13:21] | Oh, well, look what we have here. Will one tube suffice? | 看看我们找到了什么 一管子够你爽了吗 |
[13:25] | – Cool. – Put that in your pipe and smoke it. | – 够了 – 放进你的烟斗里去爽吧 |
[13:34] | Well now, Renata, you know…I am a psychiatrist. | Renata 我是个心理医生 |
[13:39] | And if you’re having problems | 如果你跟你妈妈之间 |
[13:41] | with your mother, I’d be glad to listen. | 出了问题 我很高兴听你讲讲 |
[13:43] | You mean, you want me to tell you | 你是想让我跟你节目上 |
[13:45] | all my problems like those gomers on your show? | 那些傻缺样把我所有的问题都告诉你 |
[13:49] | – Like you care. – I do care about the gomers. | – 好像你很关心一样 – 我确实很关心那些傻缺 |
[13:55] | – I even care about you. – Don’t make me hurl. | – 我甚至还关心你 – 别让我爆粗 |
[14:07] | She keeps telling people I’m younger than I am. | 她总是跟别人说我比实际年龄小 |
[14:10] | Why do you think she does that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[14:13] | So they won’t know how old she is. | 那样别人就不会知道她有多老了 |
[14:15] | – I’ve been nine for the past three years. – Really? | – 这过去的三年里我一直是九岁 – 是吗 |
[14:19] | That’s nothing. | 那还不算什么 |
[14:20] | Once she promised to take me ice-skating for my birthday. | 有次她答应我生日时带我去溜冰 |
[14:23] | On the way there, she saw a tattoo parlor. | 路上她看到了一个纹身店 |
[14:26] | So she just left me out on the sidewalk | 她把我丢在了外面的人行道上 |
[14:28] | so she could get a stupid butterfly tattooed on her shoulder. | 那样她就能在肩上纹一个愚蠢的蝴蝶了 |
[14:31] | It’s like she forgot I was even out there. | 她好像忘了我就在外面 |
[14:33] | My god, how old were you? | 我的天 那时你几岁 |
[14:35] | That was the first time I was nine. | 那是我第一次九岁的时候 |
[14:40] | What does your father say about all this? | 你爸对这些事都是什么意见 |
[14:43] | Tony? He’s on the road with Whitesnake all the time. | Tony 他一直跟着白蛇在到处跑 |
[14:46] | – Whitesnake, is that a musical group or a pet? – It’s his new wife. | – 白蛇 是个音乐团体还是宠物 – 是他的新老婆 |
[14:55] | I must confess, | 我得承认 |
[14:56] | I was a little apprehensive about going out with you tonight | 我一开始对跟你出来还是有点担忧的 |
[15:00] | but I’m actually having a jolly time, | 不过我现在真的很开心 |
[15:02] | unless, of course, it’s the champagne getting to me. | 当然 除非是香槟的作用 |
[15:05] | I have had quite a bit, haven’t I? Oh, who cares? | 我喝的有点多了 是吗 管它呢 |
[15:09] | That’s the beauty of being | 这正是乘坐豪华轿车的 |
[15:11] | in a limo, unless, of course, the driver’s drinking. | 魅力所在 当然 除非司机在喝酒 |
[15:14] | You’re not drinking, are you? He’s not drinking. | 你没在喝酒吧 他没在喝酒 |
[15:20] | Oh! Let’s drink to the driver not drinking! | 让我们为司机没喝酒干杯 |
[15:24] | Man, you’re really looped… This is great! | 你已经酩酊大醉了 真是棒极了 |
[15:29] | Well, that’s annoying, isn’t it? | 真烦人 不是吗 |
[15:31] | It certainly is taking a long time getting out of this parking lot. | 开出这个停车场花了很长时间了 |
[15:35] | Did I mention this is my first basketball game? | 我跟你说过这是我第一次看篮球比赛吗 |
[15:38] | Yes, of course I did– three or four times. | 其实我看过三四次了 |
[15:40] | I still can’t get over those players. | 我还是无法忘记那些选手 |
[15:42] | They’re positively gigantic. | 他们身材真的是很高大 |
[15:45] | Not that being tall is the only measure of a man | 我并不是说身高是男人的唯一标准 |
[15:48] | but it’s a bloody good one. | 不过那确实是个很重要的标准 |
[15:53] | Oh, dear, I just insulted you, didn’t I? Sorry. | 乖乖 我刚刚羞辱你了 是吗 抱歉 |
[15:58] | Oh, well, you can take it. You’re a tough little nut. | 你能忍受的 你个坚强的小混蛋 |
[16:03] | Oh, dear… This is not good, not good at all. | 天啊 这可不好 一点都不好 |
[16:07] | What, you don’t like the champagne? | 什么 你不喜欢这香槟 |
[16:08] | No, I can see the bottom of my glass. | 不 我都能看到我的杯子底了 |
[16:12] | Well, bottoms up! | 好吧 干杯 |
[16:14] | Oh, you are a naughty boy. Now, don’t go getting any ideas. | 你个淘气的小男孩 可别有什么非分的想法哦 |
[16:19] | Oh, look who I’m saying this to. | 看看我这话说的 |
[16:20] | You don’t have an idea in your head. | 你脑子里根本就没有想法 |
[16:26] | Oh! I did it again. I insulted you. | 又一次 我又一次羞辱了你 |
[16:29] | Let’s drink to that. Boom! | 为我羞辱你干杯 碰 |
[16:36] | Now, that is downright rude! | 真是粗鲁至极 |
[16:40] | Hey, you there! You in the Firebird! Yes, you, stop that honking! | 嘿 你 Firebird里的那个 就是你 别再按喇叭了 |
[16:46] | Oh, now, now! Just because you look stupid | 你样子很蠢 |
[16:49] | doesn’t mean you have to act stupid! | 不代表你必须要做蠢事 |
[16:50] | Hey, hey. Don’t aggravate him! We’re kind pinned in here. | 别激怒他 我们也困在这了 |
[16:54] | Oh, posh! Civilization won’t progress one iota | 当有人没礼貌的时候 |
[16:58] | unless someone points out | 必须有人给他指出来 |
[16:59] | when people’s manners are remiss. | 不然我们的文明不会有丝毫的进步 |
[17:01] | – Move it! – Oh, shut your bloody cakehole! | – 快走 – 闭上你他妈的臭嘴 |
[17:04] | Hey, don’t do that! Oh, great, he’s getting out of his car now. | 别那样 好极了 他现在从车里出来了 |
[17:09] | Ooh, he’s a tall one, too. | 他还挺高大的 |
[17:10] | Quick, quick, roll up your window, lock the door. | 关上你的窗户 锁上门 |
[17:12] | Don’t be stupid. He’s not gonna hurt a woman. | 别傻了 他不会对女人动手的 |
[17:14] | – Just roll it up, roll it up. – Oh…! Let him go! | – 关上窗户 – 放开他 |
[17:18] | – Let him go, you big ugly oaf! – Shut up! | – 放开他 你个大傻逼 – 闭嘴 |
[17:29] | Oh, well, we’re moving. | 车子开始走了 |
[17:34] | Thank you, Pit Bull! I had a lovely time! | 谢谢你 比特斗牛梗 我玩的很开心 |
[17:51] | You know, this cookie dough is not that bad. | 这曲奇饼面团其实还可以 |
[17:55] | Of course, I’m sure later I’ll be hurling. | 不过 我很肯定等下会大吐特吐 |
[18:02] | That must be her fabulousness. Want to take the rest home with you? | 一定是你妈妈来了 想把剩下带回家吗 |
[18:04] | I’d better not. | 最好不要 |
[18:06] | If I gain an ounce, she goes ballistic. | 如果我重了一盎司 她会大发雷霆的 |
[18:08] | She makes me weigh in every morning. | 她要我每天早上都称体重 |
[18:11] | – You poor thing. – I’m used to it. | – 可怜的小东西 – 我习惯了 |
[18:17] | Hi, I’m back. | 嗨 我回来了 |
[18:19] | Renata, honey… Sandy’s waiting downstairs in the car. | Renata 宝贝 Sandy在楼下的车子里等着你了 |
[18:26] | Renata? I must say, I had a rather enjoyable evening. | Renata 我得说 今天晚上我跟你相处得挺开心 |
[18:29] | You don’t get out much, do you? | 你很少出门吗 |
[18:33] | You know, I think she likes me. | 我觉得她喜欢我 |
[18:35] | Thank you for helping me out. | 谢谢你帮我忙 |
[18:37] | Now, uh, roll out that trolley. I’m starved. | 现在 推餐车出来吧 我饿了 |
[18:40] | You know, Kristina, I don’t think so. | Kristina 我觉得还是算了 |
[18:44] | I think you want to go home and spend the evening with your daughter. | 我觉得你还是回家陪你女儿好了 |
[18:47] | But I thought we had a date. | 不过我还以为我们要约会呢 |
[18:49] | Well, you know, when we first met, | 好吧 当我们第一次相见的时候 |
[18:51] | I was…well, attracted by your remarkable beauty, | 我被你天仙般的外表深深地吸引了 |
[18:56] | but now that I know a bit more about you, | 不过在我了解多了一点点之后 |
[18:58] | suddenly you don’t look so good, sister. | 突然你就看起来不这么动人了 姐姐 |
[19:07] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[19:09] | A daughter is a privilege not an inconvenience. | 女儿是宝贝不是包袱 |
[19:11] | You don’t leave her standing on the streetcorner | 你不能留她在街道路口站着 |
[19:13] | while you’re inside getting tattooed | 而你却在店里纹身 |
[19:15] | or keep her in some ageless never-never land | 或者让她住在一个 |
[19:18] | where everyone is nine forever whatever! | 每个人永远都是九岁的不老梦幻岛里 |
[19:20] | Renata told you I did that. | Renata告诉你的 |
[19:21] | Yes, she also told me about the morning weigh | 是的 她还告诉了我每天早上称体重的事情 |
[19:23] | and the time you left her with the coat-check girl at the Palladium | 还有那次你把她跟管外套的女孩留在一起 |
[19:25] | so you could go dancing! | 这样你好去跳舞 |
[19:27] | I mean, what kind of excuse for a mother are you, anyway? | 你有啥好解释的 |
[19:30] | Well, did it ever occur to you that she might be lying? | 你有想过她可能是在撒谎吗 |
[19:34] | Cause this is the first night I’ve been out in over a year. | 因为这是我一年多第一晚外出 |
[19:37] | God knows, John and Marianne never take her. | 天知道为什么John和Marianne从来不收留她 |
[19:39] | – Who are they? – Her father and his new wife. | – 他们是谁 – 她的父亲和新老婆 |
[19:41] | – Who are tony and whitesnake? – Our two dogs. | – 谁是Tony和白蛇 – 我们的两条狗 |
[19:50] | Do you know what I do most nights? | 你知道我基本每晚都干些什么吗 |
[19:52] | I stay home and I help her with her homework or French lessons. | 我待在家教她写作业或者上法语课 |
[19:56] | Oh, except last saturday | 除了上个星期六 |
[19:57] | when I took her and her 12 friends to an ice-skating party. | 我带了她和她的十二个朋友去溜冰派对 |
[20:00] | I don’t suppose there’s any chance that | 我想你也没机会在派对的时候 |
[20:02] | during that party you got your shoulder tattooed? | 在你的肩上纹身了 |
[20:06] | Do you see anything there, hmm? | 你看到任何东西了吗 |
[20:12] | No. | 没有 |
[20:13] | But then, my eyes are tearing up. | 但现在 我的眼泪要出来了 |
[20:22] | But why would she lie? | 不过 为什么她要撒谎 |
[20:24] | Because she’s 12 and she’s mad at me. | 因为她才12岁而且她生我的气 |
[20:26] | She wanted to stay home alone and I wouldn’t let her. | 她想一个人待在家而我不允许 |
[20:29] | I probably would have | 我可能让她一个人在家 |
[20:30] | been better off if I had! God, some shrink you are! | 还省心一点 老天 你是什么狗屁心理医生 |
[20:32] | Please don’t go. I’ve been trying. Child development is not my thing. | 请别离开 我一直在努力 儿童发育这方面我不擅长 |
[20:35] | My specialty is adult relations. | 我的特长是成人关系 |
[20:38] | Well, you won’t be having any of those tonight. | 你今晚在成人关系上是不会有进展了 |
[20:40] | Kristina, please don’t go. | Kristina 请别离开 |
[20:43] | Oh, and by the way, I only have one kidney. Guess who has the other? | 随便说一下 我只有一个肾 猜猜另外一个在谁身上 |
[21:12] | Is the coast clear? What happened to the supermodel? | 完事了吗 那个超模呢 |
[21:17] | She left. | 她走了 |
[21:18] | Oh I was kind afraid I might walk in on an embarrassing moment. | 我还有点担心我回来会碰到尴尬的场面呢 |
[21:21] | You should have been here half an hour ago. | 半个小时前你就该回来了 |
[21:26] | If your date’s left, what are you doing still sitting up? | 既然你的约会对象都走了 你还坐在这里干什么 |
[21:29] | Oh, I was just thinking. | 我是在思考 |
[21:30] | I was wondering if my sweet little boy | 我在想我可爱的儿子到12岁的时候 |
[21:33] | is gonna turn out to be a monster when he’s 12. | 会不会变成一个怪物 |
[21:35] | What the hell brought that up? | 你怎么想起这些东西来了 |
[21:39] | Oh, it’s a long story. Do you really want to hear it? | 说来话长 你真的想听吗 |
[21:41] | Well, it is getting late… | 现在有点晚了 |
[21:46] | Look, all kids are the same. | 所有的孩子都是一样的 |
[21:47] | They start out cute, then somewhere along the way | 他们一开始很可爱 然后突然间 |
[21:50] | they get into that obnoxious know-it-all stage | 他们进入极其讨厌的自以为是阶段 |
[21:53] | and you think they’ll never grow out of it. | 让你觉得他们永远都不会懂事长大 |
[21:55] | But eventually they do. | 不过最后他们都长大懂事了 |
[21:56] | I’m still hoping. | 我还在期望中 |
[22:03] | Hello? Oh, Daphne. How was your evening? | 喂 Daphne 你晚上过得怎么样 |
[22:07] | No way! | 不是吧 |