时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | That’s it for today. Goodbye and good listening. | 今天的节目就到这了 感谢收听 再见 |
[00:16] | Little off our game today, aren’t we, Roz. Is something wrong? | 有点不在状态啊 是不 Roz 有什么事儿吗 |
[00:20] | Yes. I told a guy I love him. | 嗯 我告诉一个人我爱他 |
[00:23] | Somebody you know this time? | 这次是个你认识的人 |
[00:28] | Forget it,Frasier, | 算了 Frasier |
[00:29] | I know you don’t like to hear about my love life. | 我就知道你不喜欢听我说我的感情生活 |
[00:30] | Oh, Roz Don’t be ridiculous, I care about you. | 噢 Roz 别傻了 我很在乎你 |
[00:32] | If you have a problem and I can help, I’d love to. | 如果有什么我能帮你的 我十分乐意帮忙 |
[00:35] | Just keep the details on a need-to-know basis. | 只是不必要的细节就别告诉我了 |
[00:39] | Okay We’ve been dating a couple of weeks | 好吧 我跟这人已经约会几周了 |
[00:41] | and last night he started licking me behind my ears at the sweet little spot | 昨晚 他开始吻我耳后敏感的部位 |
[00:45] | – Roz, is this…? – Yes, you do need to know this. | – Roz 这些 – 是的 你必须知道这些 |
[00:51] | Anyway, what I meant to say was, “oh, I love that.” | 言归正传 我本来想说 “我爱你这么做” |
[00:54] | But I got so caught up and yelled out, “oh, I love you!” | 可我太投入了 直接喊成了 “我爱你” |
[00:58] | When all of a sudden he got the look on his face | 结果瞬间他就傻了 |
[00:59] | like Indiana Jones running from the big ball. | 和印第安那琼斯被大球追着跑时的表情一样 |
[01:04] | Well , Roz . Do you love him? | 那 Roz 你真爱他吗 |
[01:07] | No, but I said it, | 不爱 但既然我都说出来了 |
[01:08] | so he should’ve said it back. It’s just polite. | 他应该也说一下啊 这是礼貌问题 |
[01:12] | There is no more emotionally-charged phrase | 在任何语言里都没有 |
[01:14] | in a language than “I love you”. | 比”我爱你”更充满感情的话语了 |
[01:17] | Some people are just incapable of saying it. It makes them too vulnerable. | 有些人就是说不来这个 他们觉得一说就示弱了 |
[01:20] | My father for instance is incapable of saying “I love you”, | 比如说 我老爸就说不出”我爱你” |
[01:23] | even to me. But I know he does. | 甚至对我也是 但我知道他爱我 |
[01:26] | So your father never told you he loves you? God, that explains so much. | 你爸爸从不说他爱你 天啊 难怪呢 |
[01:30] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[01:32] | Well , maybe if he had, You would not be so emotionally needy | 嗯 要是他说过的话 你就不会这么缺爱 |
[01:35] | when a close friend asks your advice, | 当密友跟你求助的时候 |
[01:37] | you have to steer the conversation back to your own problems. | 你总是把话题转移到你自己的问题上 |
[01:40] | So anyway, now I told this guy I love him. How do I take it back? | 话说回来 既然我说了我爱他了 现在怎么收回来 |
[01:43] | Very simple, Roz. Do you remember when I said that | 很简单 Roz 记得我跟你说 |
[01:45] | I cared about you and I’d like to help? | 我很在乎你 我想帮你的忙吗 |
[01:47] | – Yeah. – I take it back. | – 记得啊 – 我收回那句话 |
[01:59] | Eddie, get out of there! You’ll get a fish-hook up on your nose. | Eddie 躲开那儿 鱼钩会勾住你鼻子的 |
[02:03] | Don’t you ever clean that thing out? | 你从来都不清洗这些吗 |
[02:06] | No, it’s bad luck. Everybody knows that. | 不 这会带来厄运的 地球人都知道 |
[02:08] | You show up on a fishing trip | 你出去钓个鱼 |
[02:10] | with a tackle box that does not smell like | 要是钓具箱不恶臭得 |
[02:11] | the most rancid rotten thing on the face of earth | 跟地球表面最肮脏腐烂的垃圾堆似的 |
[02:13] | and nobody will sit next to you. | 人家都不往你旁边坐 |
[02:17] | Yes Niles, | 我知道 Niles |
[02:17] | I used to have the same problem with my multiple personality patients. | 我以前的多重人格病人也有这个问题 |
[02:20] | They alwasys kept saying that the other one had sent the cheque. | 他们总是声称另外一个人格已经付过帐了 |
[02:26] | What an odd combination of odors. | 这真是一种奇特的味道组合啊 |
[02:28] | Smells like a fish died and all the other fish sent flowers. | 就好像有一条鱼死了 其他鱼送来花儿悼念一样 |
[02:35] | Yes, it’s time for Dad’s | 是啊 又到了老爸 |
[02:38] | annual ice fishing trip to Lake Nomahegan. | 一年一度的诺玛海根湖垂钓之行的日子了 |
[02:40] | Yeah, getting my gears ready. | 是啊 得把我的工具准备好 |
[02:42] | Duke rented a cabin right on the lake | Duke在湖上租了个小屋 |
[02:44] | and I’m bringing the bait and pork rinds. | 我负责带鱼饵和猪皮 |
[02:47] | Now just because your old man going out of town, | 警告你们啊 不要因为老人家我出城去了 |
[02:49] | I don’t want you boys throwing any wild parties. | 你们就疯狂派对啊 |
[02:51] | How can we if you’re taking all the pork rinds? | 你把猪皮都拿走了 我们怎么狂欢啊 |
[02:56] | I can’t figure out how could a fish | 真想不通鱼怎么会 |
[02:59] | be so dumb as to put its mouth around… Ouch! | 蠢到把嘴巴伸到这里 啊哦 |
[03:06] | – Hello. Oh ,hello. Yes, he is right here. It’s Duke. – Hey, Duke! | – 你好 噢 你好 是 他在呢 是Duke – 嗨 Duke |
[03:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 喔 真是替你难过啊 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Sure I understand. We’ll do it next year. | 嗯 我当然理解了 明年再去吧 |
[03:23] | Yeah. We got too many good times out there to let this tradition die. | 可不 我们还有的是时间来持续这个传统呢 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I love ya, ya big lug. | 嗯 嗯 我耐你 你个老东西 |
[03:33] | OK, bye. | 好 再见 |
[03:37] | Your trip’s been canceled? | 你的钓鱼之行取消了 |
[03:39] | yeah. Duke’s back’s out again. | 是啊 Duke的背又受伤了 |
[03:41] | What a shame. You were so looking forward to it. | 真遗憾 你那么期待这次旅行的 |
[03:45] | I still have the cabin, but I can’t go alone. | 小屋还是我们的 但我不能一个人去 |
[03:52] | Damn. Look, as much as I’d like to do something with you this weekend, | 该死 尽管这个周末我很愿意和你一起过 |
[03:56] | I am afraid ice fishing just isn’t it. | 但冰钓这事真是不靠谱 |
[03:59] | Look, look. Here is an idea. You know, | 这样吧 这样吧 我想到了 |
[04:00] | They’re doing a revival of “The Iceman Cometh” playing Downtown. | 市中心又要演<送冰人来了> |
[04:05] | Now you see we could catch a matinee, | 我们要不去看个剧 |
[04:07] | and go out for sushi and stay well in the same theme music. | 吃个寿司 还能舒舒服服享受主题音乐 |
[04:11] | Thanks anyway. | 算了 不过多谢啦 |
[04:12] | Well, I’ll go. But to me the pleasure of fishing | 嗯 我倒可以去 但对我来说钓鱼的最大乐趣 |
[04:15] | is always been waiting for the men to return with their catch. | 在于等待你们男人拿着战利品回来 |
[04:18] | Well, I can still see my brothers’ friends come back from the lake, | 到现在我还记得我哥的朋友们从湖边回来时的样子 |
[04:21] | their chiseled faces were all ruddy and wind burned. | 他们轮廓分明的脸庞被风吹的又干又红 |
[04:24] | Oh, they were so masculine! | 噢 太有男子气概了 |
[04:26] | I just couldn’t wait to panfry their kippers. | 我都等不及去炸他们钓来的鲱鱼了 |
[04:30] | I’ll go ice fishing, Dad. | 爸爸 我去跟你钓鱼 |
[04:35] | – Really, you sure? – Unless you don’t want me to. | – 真的 你真想去 – 除非你不想让我去 |
[04:38] | No, I do, oh, this will be great! | 不 我愿意 这太好了 |
[04:40] | – You? Ice fishing? – Why not? | – 你 去冰钓 – 怎么了 |
[04:43] | I’ve always thought myself as a man of the great alfresco. | 我一直都觉得自己是热爱户外活动的人呐 |
[04:47] | Niles, you get a runny nose watching figure skating on TV. | Niles 你在电视上看个花样滑冰都会鼻涕长流 |
[04:52] | – Thanks, Niles. – The very least I can do | – 多谢了 Niles – 为了让你能顺利成行 |
[04:54] | to help save your trip for you. | 这何足挂齿 |
[04:55] | Good, Niles. That’s quite a gesture, but I mean, really, ice fishing? | 好哇 Niles 你太仗义了 但说真的 你去冰钓 |
[04:59] | In an Arctic tundra where large men spit | 在北极冻原一样的苦寒之地 人们吐口口水 |
[05:02] | and it freezes in their beards? | 都会冻在胡子上 |
[05:05] | After you’ve seen Maris’s interpretative dance group | 自从在东方花园看过Maris她们 |
[05:07] | perform in the afternoon perform in the east garden, | 形意舞蹈团的下午场表演后 |
[05:09] | the wilderness holds no terror. | 荒野就再也吓不倒我了 |
[05:17] | – Morning, Daphne. – Good morning. Lovely day, isn’t it? | – 早上好 Daphne – 早上好 多愉快的一天啊 |
[05:20] | You’re in a really good mood. | 你心情还真是好啊 |
[05:21] | Yes. Well as much as I love your father, | 是啊 尽管我很爱你老爸 |
[05:24] | with him gone, it’s going to be a wonderful weekend. | 但偶尔过一个没有他的周末实在是太棒了 |
[05:27] | Care to make it perfect? | 想让它变得更好吗 |
[05:35] | Sorry to disappoint you, but I am staying. | 抱歉让你失望了 我 不 去 |
[05:40] | Well, I found the Thermos! Be sure make that coffee extra strong! | 我找到热水瓶了 一定给我把咖啡做的带劲点 |
[05:45] | How you doing? | 你怎么样啊 |
[05:47] | I know you wanna go with me but we are gonna be on the ice | 我知道你想跟我一起去 但我们要在冰上活动 |
[05:51] | and it will be too cold for you. | 那对你来说实在太冷啦 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I love ya, ya little mutt. | 我耐你 你个小杂种 |
[05:57] | I’d better go and make sure I have everything. | 我得去收拾收拾 确保东西都带齐了 |
[06:04] | Did he just say, “I love you” To the dog? | 他刚才是不是对狗说”我爱你”了 |
[06:07] | No, that’s nothing. I have an aunt used to say, | 这没什么 我有个阿姨 |
[06:10] | “Good night, Mr Van der Pump” To a hat rack. | 还给她的衣帽架起名 道晚安呢 |
[06:16] | Does he say that to Eddie a lot? | 他经常跟Eddie说爱它吗 |
[06:19] | I try to give them their privacy. | 这是他们的私事 我不好管 |
[06:23] | Sorry, Daphne, I’m just curious. | 抱歉 Daphne 我只是好奇 |
[06:26] | I don’t mean to sound maudlin, | 我也不想这么脆弱感伤的 |
[06:27] | but now I can’t remember Dad ever saying that to me. | 但我不记得爸有说过他爱我 |
[06:32] | You know what a crusty old git your dad is. | 你也知道你爸是个固执的老头啊 |
[06:34] | Oh, yes, but he says it to Eddie | 是啊 但他却对Eddie说 |
[06:36] | and he said it to Duke on the damn phone. | 还通过那个该死的电话对Duke说 |
[06:39] | Duke and your father go way back. He’s his chum. | Duke和你爸是老相识了 他俩是好基友呢 |
[06:42] | And I’m not? | 难道我不是 |
[06:43] | Well, you know. When your father wants to go fishing, | 那当你爸爸想去钓鱼时 |
[06:47] | at least you could go with him. | 你为什不陪他去啊 |
[06:50] | So you’re suggesting that I go along | 那你的建议是我应该跟去 |
[06:52] | and pretend I’m enjoying myself | 假装享受一件 |
[06:53] | to something that gives me absolutely no pleasure at all | 完全没有乐趣的事情 |
[06:55] | just to hear the words “I love you”? | 只是为了听他说爱我 |
[06:57] | Why not? Women have been doing it for centuries. | 不行吗 多少年来女人都在这样做 |
[07:15] | Call me Ishmael. | 请叫我以实玛利 |
[07:20] | Wow, Niles. Look at you! Are you sure you’re gonna be warm enough? | 哇 Niles 看看你 你确定不会冷吗 |
[07:24] | No problem. I dressed in layers. | 没问题 我穿了好几层 |
[07:26] | Polo Eddie Bauer Timberland Polo, Eddie Bauer and Timberland. | |
[07:30] | You look like a skinny Elmer Fudd. | 你就跟兔八哥里的Elmer Fudd似的 就是瘦点 |
[07:36] | Dad. Wait till you see all the stuff I got! | 老爸 快看看我买的东西 |
[07:39] | I had no idea how much I liked fishing | 我都没意识到我这么喜欢钓鱼 |
[07:41] | till I realized all the shopping involved. | 直到我发现可以买那么多东西 |
[07:44] | Graphite poles… | 石墨钓竿 |
[07:46] | and…Hot Buns. | 热宝 |
[07:50] | They are heat and seat cushions. | 这是个加热坐垫 |
[07:52] | You microwave them and they stay toasty warm for hours. | 微波一下 可以热好几个钟头 |
[07:55] | You know, dad, maybe I was a little hasty… | 话说 爸 可能我之前太草率了 |
[07:57] | All right. Here we are. Some snacks for the trip. | 好了 这些零食给你们在路上吃 |
[08:02] | Look at you, Dr. Crane, in your new togs! | 看看你 Crane医生 一身新装备 |
[08:04] | Yeah, quite an outfit. The fish should see him coming. | 是啊 不错的一套呢 鱼会注意到他来了的 |
[08:07] | The salesmen certainly did. | 售货员肯定是先注意到了 |
[08:12] | Dad, I feel kinda bad that I turned you down | 老爸 那天你邀请我时 |
[08:14] | the other day when you invited me. | 我拒绝了还真是抱歉啊 |
[08:16] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[08:17] | Wait until you taste this freshly smoked turkey jerky. | 再尝尝这新鲜出炉的烟熏火鸡肉干 |
[08:22] | For heaven’s sake. You know they want you to go. | 拜托 你知道他们是愿意让你去的 |
[08:24] | Why don’t you just ask him? | 你就直接问吧 |
[08:26] | How can I? I already said I didn’t want to. | 怎么问啊 我都说了我不想去了 |
[08:28] | – that’s delicious! – Don’t put it back in… | – 太美味了 – 别就这么放回 |
[08:30] | – Niles, come on, it’s getting late. – I guess we better hit the road. | – Niles 好了 都快晚了 – 咱们出发吧 |
[08:33] | You know, guys. It’s kinda a long trip. | 嗯 伙计们 路程挺长呢 |
[08:36] | Are you sure you’re up to the drive? | 你准备好一路开车过去了吗 |
[08:38] | Frasier, I’m getting some mixed signals. | Frasier 你把我说迷糊了 |
[08:41] | You don’t want to go with us, do you? | 你不是不想去的吗 |
[08:43] | Oh,oh. All right! Better than hearing you nag nag nag all the time! | 噢 好啦 不想听你一直唠叨下去 |
[08:46] | Fine! I’ll go! | 我去 行了吧 |
[09:01] | Well, this is… | 这个 |
[09:03] | Oh, come on. The ice isn’t gonna break. | 哎 快点啊 冰是不会破的 |
[09:06] | This lake has been frozen solid for three months. | 这个湖都这么瓷实的冻了仨月了 |
[09:11] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 老爸 |
[09:12] | It’s just when you said Duke rent a cabin on the lake, | 只是你不是说Duke租了个湖上小屋嘛 |
[09:17] | this is not what I had in mind. | 这个跟我想象的有差距啊 |
[09:19] | It’s a cabin, it’s on the lake. | 这是个小屋 又是在湖上 |
[09:21] | If it gets warmer, it’ll be in the lake. | 要是天气暖和些 就是湖中小屋了 |
[09:27] | That was amazing! I’ve never felt so in touch with nature! | 太棒了 我从没和自然这么亲近过 |
[09:31] | – What happened? – For the first time in my life, I just urinated outdoors! | – 怎么了 – 人生中的第一次 我在室外小便啦 |
[09:40] | Another cup of coffee, | 再喝杯咖啡 |
[09:41] | I’ll go back and dot the “I”. | 我就能接着去把”我”上面那一点补齐了 |
[09:44] | Dad, this is great! | 老爸 这儿太好了 |
[09:48] | – well, Frasier doesn’t think so. – Well, it’s not that I’m complaining. | – Frasier可不这么想 – 不是我爱抱怨 |
[09:51] | It’s just that I thought | 我只是以为 |
[09:53] | it would be something more…well, lake-adjacent. | 会是个湖滨小屋 |
[10:00] | We’re actually going to sleep in here? | 我们真要在这儿睡吗 |
[10:03] | Who is this rube? | 你个土包子 |
[10:07] | Maybe we can trick him into touching his tongue to the bait bucket! | 也许我们能骗他用舌头舔那个鱼饵桶呢 |
[10:12] | No, we’re fishing here, we’re sleeping someplace else. | 不啊 我们在这儿钓鱼 但不住在这儿 |
[10:16] | From where we just off the highway, | 刚才咱们下高速地方 |
[10:17] | well, right down from there is the Bed and Bass Motel. | 就在旁边 有家住宿加鲈鱼汽车旅馆 |
[10:20] | Bed and Bass. One of the finer fish-themed hotels. | 住宿加鲈鱼 还是个钓鱼主题旅馆呢 |
[10:27] | So what do we do? | 现在我们要干啥 |
[10:30] | We make a hole in the ice with this little corkscrew thingy | 拿这个开瓶钻似的东西在冰上弄个洞 |
[10:32] | and just start fishing? | 然后钓鱼吗 |
[10:33] | It’s called an auger. | 那个叫螺旋钻 |
[10:36] | Well, imagine my embarrassment. | 我怎么这么没文化呀 |
[10:40] | – Here’s your Hot Buns, Dad. – Thanks. | – 老爸 给你热垫子 – 谢谢 |
[10:43] | – What am I gonna sit on? – The auger’s free. | – 那我坐哪儿 – 螺旋钻上没人坐呀 |
[10:48] | All right, come on, come on. Here. | 好了 过来 坐这儿吧 |
[11:06] | I saw that. | 我可看见了 |
[11:10] | I am not bored. I am simply wondering | 我没觉得无聊 我只是好奇 |
[11:13] | how long we’ve been sitting here enjoying ourselves. | 我们坐在这儿享受了多久的时光了 |
[11:17] | If the fish don’t feel peckish just now, | 要是鱼儿们不饿得慌 |
[11:19] | we’ll pass the time in good conversation. | 我们就愉快地聊天打发时间吧 |
[11:20] | Dad, did you know the lake Nomahegan was formed | 老爸 你知不知道 诺玛海根湖是由 |
[11:23] | by the retreat by the several glaciers during the Cenozoic era. | 新生代好几大冰川的消融而形成的 |
[11:27] | Which coincidently was the last time anyone caught a fish in it. | 那应该就是最后一次有人钓到鱼吧 |
[11:33] | How do you know that, Niles? | 你是怎么知道的 Niles |
[11:36] | Well, last night I was browsing through | 昨晚上我看了一本书 |
[11:37] | “Fielding’s Geological History of Western Canada”. | 叫做”Fielding教你加拿大西部的地质历史” |
[11:39] | It’s fascinating. For example, did you know this very lake | 太有趣了 比如 你知不知道这个湖 |
[11:43] | is 89 meters deep and boasts 50 varieties of fish! | 有89米深 里面生活着五十几种鱼吗 |
[11:46] | Oh, Alex, I’ll take bodies of water for 500. | 噢 Alex 不错啊 我愿意出500大洋买了这湖 |
[11:54] | It has lake trout, rainbow trout, walleyed pike… | 有湖红点鲑 虹鳟鱼 鼓眼鱼 |
[11:58] | How would you like to be sleeping with them? | 你下去跟它们一起睡去怎么样 |
[11:59] | Well, you know you could learn a thing or two | 你就不能从你兄弟身上 |
[12:01] | from your brother about getting into the spirit of things. | 学一点入世进取的精神吗 |
[12:03] | I am sorry, it’s just that my back hurt. I’m hungry | 抱歉啊 只是我背又疼 又饿 |
[12:05] | and I’m tired of sitting here trying to warm up one bun at a time… | 还总有一半屁股是冷的 我都烦死了 |
[12:09] | in 20-degree weather! | 现在这儿只有20华氏度 |
[12:11] | That’s negative six degrees Celsius, | 这可是零下六摄氏度啊 |
[12:14] | The system named after Anders Celsius, | 摄氏度是著名瑞士天文学家 |
[12:15] | the fame Swedish astronomer | Anders Celsius发明的 |
[12:17] | and compulsive temperature taker! | 他是个温度爱好者 |
[12:21] | Niles, switch! | Niles 换位置 |
[12:29] | – I believe you’re on my side. – I am not. | – 你占我的地方了 – 我没有 |
[12:31] | – You’ve crossed the border. – I don’t even know why I’m here! | – 你肯定过界了 – 我都不知道为嘛我要来这儿 |
[12:34] | – Thinking the same thing myself. – Guys, come on. | – 我也这么想呢 – 你们俩 别这样 |
[12:37] | Having such a terrible time. | 你待得不舒服 |
[12:38] | Why don’t you just head back to the Bed and Bass? | 就先回旅馆好了 |
[12:40] | Fine. That’s just what I need | 好啊 这正是我想要的 |
[12:41] | a risk five-mile hike through some freezing temperature! | 在这冰天雪地里徒步走个危险的五里路 |
[12:43] | For god’s sake. Take the car you can pick us up later. | 老天啊 开车去吧 晚点再来接我们好了 |
[12:46] | Fine. | 这还差不多 |
[12:48] | – Oh, no. There’s a hole in my pocket! – You lost the keys? | – 噢 不会吧 我的口袋漏了 – 钥匙没了 |
[12:51] | – Where? – If I knew where, they wouldn’t be lost! | – 在哪儿啊 – 我要是知道不就丢不了了么 |
[12:54] | They would be anywhere between here and the car. | 可能在这儿和车之间的任何地方 |
[12:55] | Good luck finding it, it must has been snowing all day. | 这上哪儿找去 今天可一直在下雪呢 |
[12:58] | Great. We’re going to have to stay here all night! | 太好了 我们得整晚在这儿了 |
[13:01] | This is just damn. By morning, we’ll be stove frozen entrees for wolves! | 倒霉 到了早上 我们就成了狼群的一盘速冻主菜了 |
[13:06] | Hey, wait a minute! Is that over there? | 嘿 等等 那个是吗 |
[13:08] | Oh, oh,oh. Thank God! | 喔喔 谢天谢地啊 |
[13:10] | All right, mister, I don’t trust you. Give me those right now. | 好了 小伙子 我可信不着你了 赶紧给我 |
[13:13] | Fine, Mr Big Brother. | 遵命 兄长大人 |
[13:18] | – Nice catch. – Me? You throw like a girl! | – 接得好啊 – 我 你扔的像个娘们 |
[13:22] | Let’s not panic. You know we’ll gonna be fine staying here all night. | 先别慌 就算在这儿待一整晚也没关系 |
[13:26] | You know, the same thing happened to me and Duke about ten years ago. | 说起来 这样的事十年前Duke和我也经历过 |
[13:29] | You dropped your car keys down the hole? | 你也把车钥匙扔到洞里了 |
[13:30] | No. We’re not idiots. The car battery died. | 没 我们又不是傻子 只是车没电了 |
[13:33] | The three of us made through the night just fine. | 我们三个安稳度过了一晚 |
[13:36] | – You, Duke and who? – My old drinking buddy, Mr James Beam. | – 你 Duke和谁啊 – 我的老伙计 美式玉米威士忌 |
[13:40] | You’re not the only one who went out with some fishing supplies. | 你不是唯一一个带钓鱼用品的人 |
[13:44] | I never thought I’d end up yearning for the Bed and Bass. | 没想到这辈子我居然能有这么渴望汽车旅馆的时候 |
[13:51] | – Niles? – Yes, please. | – Niles – 好 倒吧 |
[14:06] | My God, what was that? | 天啊 这是怎么了 |
[14:09] | Just the ice cracking underneath us. | 只是底下的冰碎裂的声音 |
[14:13] | Relax. It happens all the time. | 没事 向来都这样的 |
[14:15] | If we do fall in, | 即使我们掉下去了 |
[14:17] | we’ll have 90 seconds until hypothermia sets in. | 也得90秒后才会出现低体温的症状呢 |
[14:21] | One more fact, you’re going in that hole! | 再多说一个知识点 你就会进那个洞里去 |
[14:25] | – The walleyed pike… – Okay. That’s enough! | – 鼓眼鱼 – 我受够啦 |
[14:27] | Stop it. Will you guys stop going after each other already? | 停 你们能不能别死咬着对方不放啊 |
[14:32] | I know We’re gonna lighten things up around here. | 我就知道咱们得活跃一下气氛 |
[14:35] | Hey. We’re drinking. We need a drinking song. | 有了 咱们在喝酒 需要来首饮酒歌 |
[14:40] | I know. There is a wonderful drinking song | 我知道 <茶花女>里有一首 |
[14:42] | from “La Traviata” called “Libiamo Brindisi”. | 有名的饮酒歌 叫做祝酒歌 |
[14:45] | – No, no, no, no. That’s from “Rigoletto”. – No, it’s from “La Traviata”. | – 不 不 那是<卡门>里的 – 是<茶花女>里的 |
[15:07] | That was great! | 这太棒了 |
[15:10] | – What’s the second verse? – I don’t know. It’s in Italian! | – 第二节是什么词 – 我不知道 这歌是意大利语的 |
[15:16] | – Another drink? – No, I’ll take a pass on that. | – 再来一杯 – 不 我不喝了 |
[15:19] | I gotta go use the facilities. | 我得去方便一下了 |
[15:21] | But I’ll be right back. So keep a light on in the window for me. | 我马上回来 给我留个亮光啊 |
[15:27] | I’m still thirsty, Niles, here. Beam me up! | 我还渴着呢 Niles 来吧 给我满上 |
[15:40] | Niles, do you mind if I I ask you a personal question? | Niles 我能问你个私人问题吗 |
[15:43] | – What the hell are you doing here? – What do you mean? | – 你这到底是要干什么 – 你这是什么意思 |
[15:46] | You know this whole Sergeant-Niles-of-the-Yukon act. | 你这身育空河上的Niles中士装扮 |
[15:49] | I mean, come on, it can’t be all to impress Daphne. | 这不可能仅仅是为了打动Daphne而做的秀吧 |
[15:52] | It’s not an act. | 这不是做秀 |
[15:53] | Niles, in twenty years, I’ve never heard you comment on fish, | Niles 二十年来我从没见你评论过鱼 |
[15:57] | except to say that the sauce had separated. | 除非是抱怨鱼和酱汁给分开放了 |
[16:00] | All right, I’ll tell you. You promise not to laugh? | 好吧 我可以告诉你 但你能保证不笑我吗 |
[16:04] | You’ll have to take that hat off. | 那你得把帽子摘下来 |
[16:11] | Two years ago when you took Dad in | 两年前 当你让爸住进你家的时候 |
[16:13] | I thought I was getting away with something. | 我以为我躲过了一劫 |
[16:15] | But watching you two get closer, | 但是看着你们逐渐变得亲密 |
[16:17] | I started to think maybe I was missing out on something. | 我开始反思 我是不是错失了什么 |
[16:21] | You want him? | 你想跟他一起住 |
[16:24] | No, no, let me finish. | 不 不 让我说完 |
[16:30] | I just really feel the need to make a connection. | 我只是很想跟他建立起有意义的父子关系 |
[16:32] | Well, Niles. I think you’ve made a connection. | Niles 我认为你们已经有这种关系了 |
[16:35] | It just seems a bit extreme though, you know. | 只是 这次你有点太拼命了吧 |
[16:37] | Probably would accomplish the same thing | 也许你带他去安迪上校餐厅 |
[16:39] | if you could’ve just taken him to Captain Andy’s Surf and Turf. | 吃海鲜牛排就得达到同样的效果了 |
[16:42] | And miss out on all the fun of memorizing 101 useless fish facts | 然后错过死记硬背这没用的关于鱼的101条知识 |
[16:46] | and buying a large battery-operated wardrobe? | 以及买一个大容量充电衣柜带来的乐趣吗 |
[16:50] | So you’re having just as bad a time as I am? | 所以你其实跟我一样讨厌冰钓了 |
[16:53] | Worse. | 比你还不如 |
[16:55] | At least you have the fun of complaining. I have to feign enthusiasm. | 至少你抱怨的很爽 我还得假装有兴趣呢 |
[17:03] | I really am king of the ninnies, aren’t I? | 我真是傻瓜之王啊 是吧 |
[17:07] | I won’t be reaching for that sceptre yet, so, at least. | 这个称号我一时半会还夺不走 |
[17:11] | Wanna know the reason I came up here? | 想知道我来的原因吗 |
[17:15] | Just to hear him say the words “I love you”. | 只是为了让听他说爱我 |
[17:18] | What? | 什么 |
[17:21] | He said it to Duke, he said it to Eddie. He’s never said to me. | 他对Duke说 对Eddie说 但从不对我说 |
[17:25] | Surely you don’t put yourself up there with Eddie. | 你哪儿能跟Eddie少爷比啊 |
[17:34] | Oh, Frasier. You know he loves you. | 哦 Frasier 你知道他是爱你的 |
[17:36] | Oh, yeah. Of course I do. I am being ridiculous. | 哦 是啊 我当然知道 我又冒傻气了 |
[17:39] | I know that. I mean look at the guy. | 我知道的 看看这个人吧 |
[17:40] | He’s content just to sit here | 他光是坐在这儿就满足了 |
[17:42] | freezing his buns off because we’re sitting here with him. | 即便屁股都冻上了 只是因为我们坐在旁边 |
[17:47] | I guess I just got a little obsessed about, you know, hearing it. | 我想我只是太沉迷于听到那句话了 |
[17:50] | You know that Maris loves you, right? | 就像你知道Maris是爱你的 对吧 |
[17:53] | But it’s still nice to hear it. | 但偶尔听一听还是很开心的 |
[17:55] | I imagine it would be, but let’s stick to attainable goals. | 我想大概是这样的吧 但咱还是说点实际的吧 |
[18:02] | As they laughed the laugh of the damned. | 他们以嘲笑取乐 |
[18:09] | I did it! I wrote my name out there! | 我做到了 我尿出了自己的名字 |
[18:12] | I had to borrow an “N” From Niles, but I did it! | 尽管得从Niles那儿借个N 但我做到了 |
[18:16] | You’re leaving quite a urological crossword puzzle out there. | 你这简直是在外面留了个泌尿填字游戏哈 |
[18:22] | So what were you guys laughing at? | 你俩笑什么呢 |
[18:24] | – Oh, nothing. – Oh, come on. | – 喔 没什么 – 噢 快点 |
[18:27] | Don’t leave your old man out. | 别把你们的老爸排除在外啊 |
[18:30] | All right. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[18:32] | I was just explaining to Niles that | 我只是在向Niles解释 |
[18:34] | the reason why I drove all this way up here was… | 我跑这一趟 |
[18:38] | Hoping I hear you say the word,”I love you.” | 只是为了听见你说爱我 |
[18:42] | Oh, Jesus. I leave you for two minutes, and you have to start thinking! | 苍天啊 我就出去两分钟 你们就思考上了 |
[18:47] | Isn’t it enough that we’re just here having a good time? | 我们就不能坐在这儿找找乐子吗 |
[18:50] | Dad… | 老爸 |
[18:50] | You know, every year in this country, | 知道不知道 每年这个国家里 |
[18:52] | thousands of guys go fishing | 成千上万的人都去钓鱼 |
[18:54] | and love never enters into it. | 也没人说什么爱不爱的蠢话 |
[18:58] | – Thank you. Can we just go on fishing? – Sure. | – 太感谢了 咱能继续钓鱼了吗 – 当然 |
[19:01] | A fisherman in Wisconsin | 在威斯康辛州 一个冰钓者 |
[19:04] | stared into one of these hole for 20 years | 盯着这样一个洞长达20年 |
[19:06] | before he caught his first fish. | 才钓到第一条鱼 |
[19:09] | Haven’t we been here that long? | 我们还没待够20年吗 |
[19:12] | Anyway. Just because I didn’t say it, doesn’t mean I don’t mean it or feel it. | 不管怎样 我不说 不代表我就没有感受 |
[19:17] | Dad. That’s exactly what we were saying. | 老爸 我们就是这么认为的 |
[19:20] | My dad never said it, but I know he felt it. | 我爸也从来不说 但我知道他是那么觉得的 |
[19:23] | I mean feeling it is the same as saying it, isn’t it? | 有感觉和说出来是一样的 对吧 |
[19:26] | – Dad You don’t have to say it. – Did it ever occur to you that… | – 老爸 你不用说出来 – 难道你们就没想过 |
[19:33] | maybe I wanna say it? | 也许我也想说 |
[19:37] | You know your mother used to get all over me about not saying stuff, too. | 你妈原来也总抱怨我不说这些 |
[19:46] | Well, I can’t say it if you’re looking at me. | 嗯 你这么盯着我 我说不出来啊 |
[19:54] | Would it help you if we left? | 要不我俩出去 |
[20:00] | Just laugh, I’m doing you second. | 你就笑吧 我就不先跟你说 |
[20:04] | I don’t know why it’s so hard. | 我不知道为什么会这么难 |
[20:07] | Dad, listen. You know you can say it. | 老爸 你看 其实你知道你是能说出来的 |
[20:10] | I heard you say it to Duke. | 你对Duke就说了 |
[20:11] | That’s different. I said, “I love ya.” Ya! | 那不一样 我说的是 我耐你 耐啊 |
[20:17] | We’d take “Ya”! | 耐我们就行了 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:21] | If I’m gonna do it, I’ll do it right. | 既然我要做 就要做对 |
[20:28] | Frasier Frasier… | |
[20:41] | Frasier Frasier… | |
[20:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:50] | Niles Niles… | |
[20:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:57] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[20:59] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:02] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:06] | But I hate ice fishing! | 但我恨冰钓 |
[21:12] | Well. It’s the last time you’ll have to come out do that. | 你们以后再也不用跟我来做这个了 |
[21:15] | In that case, I really love you. | 那样的话 我就太爱你了 |
[21:18] | – Thanks. – Oh, look at that, that’s so cute! | – 谢谢 – 噢 看吧 多可爱啊 |
[21:21] | When you say it to him, he blushes. I love you. | 你一跟他说 他脸就红了 我爱你 |
[21:24] | – Cut it out! – I love you. | – 别说了 – 我爱你 |
[21:27] | – No, come on! Stop it! – I love you. Give us a kiss. | – 行了 别说了 – 我爱你 亲一个吧 |
[21:32] | – Excuse me. – Hey, Officer! | – 打扰一下 – 嗨 警官 |
[21:34] | Oh, we are saved. | 咱们得救了 |
[21:35] | You guys have to come off the ice for the night. | 你们今晚不能在冰面上过夜 |
[21:37] | We can’t. We’ve lost the car keys. | 我们走不了 车钥匙没了 |
[21:39] | I’ll take you to a motel and you can call a locksmith in the morning. | 我带你们去旅馆 明天早上你们可以找个锁匠 |
[21:42] | – Oh Thank you! Wonderful idea. – Thank you. We love you. | – 噢 谢谢 好主意 – 谢谢 我们爱你 |
[21:48] | Ya. We love ya. | 耐 我们耐你 |
[21:52] | We’ve been drinking a little. | 我们有点喝高了 |