时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:12] | Oh, our beloved station manager decided… | 我们敬爱的电台主管决定 |
[00:15] | …we’re not getting our raise this year! | 今年不涨工资了 |
[00:16] | You intractable despot! | 你个顽固的暴君 |
[00:18] | – Ass! – Shrew! | – 蠢驴 – 泼妇 |
[00:22] | …you know, you were in the middle of a negotiation. | 你现在正在跟她交涉 |
[00:24] | Maybe she laid that smackeroo on you just to rattle your brain. | 也许她故意使美人计来扰乱你 |
[00:27] | we have got to settle this strike! Alright. | 我们得解决罢工问题 是这样 |
[00:30] | Those people deserve a five percent raise. | 应当给大家涨5%的工资 |
[00:32] | I’ll give you three. | 我只能给3% |
[00:33] | – Four! – Done. | – 4% – 成交 |
[00:42] | Frasier Frasier! | |
[00:44] | Damn, I didn’t think you’d be here… | 见鬼 没想到你在这儿 |
[00:46] | Well, I would’ve gone to my regular haunt… | 本来我是要去平时常去的小馆 |
[00:47] | but “The Pig ‘N Swig” Is closed for remodelling. | 但 “猪和牛饮” 在停业装修 |
[00:50] | I’m sorry, Niles, it’s just… | 抱歉 Niles 我只是 |
[00:52] | I’m meeting Kate here. | 要在这里跟Kate见面 |
[00:53] | We want to discuss the little dilemma in which we find ourselves. | 我们要谈谈我俩陷入的两难境地 |
[00:56] | If you’re talking about the little kiss you two shared | 如果是指你们接了个小吻 |
[00:58] | …that hardly constitutes a dilemma. | 那根本算不上个两难境地 |
[00:59] | It’s not as if you plunged into a tawdry office affair. | 又不是发展成了办公室恋情丑闻 |
[01:02] | No. | 并没有 |
[01:03] | Then you’d have a real problem. | 那你才真麻烦大了 |
[01:06] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[01:06] | – A kiss? It’s nothing. – Right. | – 一个吻 不是事 – 我同意 |
[01:08] | Had sex with her, didn’t you? | 你已经上过她了 是不是 |
[01:12] | I didn’t mean to! | 我不是故意的 |
[01:14] | It just… happened! | 事情就那么发生了 |
[01:16] | One minute we were negotiating… | 前一秒我们还在交涉 |
[01:17] | the next minute our inhibitions were shattered | 下一秒 被压抑的本能就爆发了 |
[01:20] | …along with my kneecap | 还打坏了我的膝盖 |
[01:20] | and her Macintosh PowerBook. | 和她的Mac电脑 |
[01:24] | This happened in her office? | 你们是在她办公室做的吗 |
[01:26] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:27] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[01:28] | Her couch folds out? | 她的沙发是可折叠的吗 |
[01:30] | We used her desk. | 我们用的是桌子 |
[01:33] | Her desk folds out?! | 她的桌子是可折叠的 |
[01:35] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[01:36] | Look, look, just make an excuse and go, okay? | 找个理由撤了吧 好吗 |
[01:38] | Alright, okay. Ah, Miss Costas. | 好吧 Costas小姐 |
[01:40] | Dr. Crane. | Crane医生 |
[01:41] | Oh, look at the time! I, er, | 看看都什么时候了 我 |
[01:42] | have a session with my multiple personality. | 我得和我的多重人格开个会 |
[01:46] | Well, not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[01:47] | If I’m late he can just talk amongst himself. | 要是我迟到 他们可以自己先开始 |
[01:51] | So… good morning. | 那么 早上好 |
[01:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:55] | How’s your kneecap? | 你的膝盖怎么样了 |
[01:56] | Ah. Well er, it’s better, thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[01:59] | And… and your laptop? | 你的电脑呢 |
[02:02] | I refer to your computer. | 我是指你的电脑 |
[02:05] | A little dented, but fine. | 有点压伤 但没事 |
[02:07] | The computer. | 我也是说电脑 |
[02:09] | Ah. Anyway, what I wanted to tell you was that… | 总之 我想告诉你 |
[02:12] | …well, last night was… | 昨晚 |
[02:14] | …one of the greatest nights of lovemaking I’ve had | 是我有史以来最棒的床上经历 |
[02:16] | since… | 除了 |
[02:17] | Roz Roz! | |
[02:18] | Tell me she just walked in. | 请告诉我是她刚走进来 |
[02:21] | Well, hi! | 你们好啊 |
[02:22] | Guess you guys kissed and made up, huh? | 我猜你们是亲了亲 和好了吧 |
[02:26] | Well, in a manner of speaking, yes. | 从某方面说 是的 |
[02:29] | We were just discussing … | 我们正在讨论 |
[02:30] | the step system in a new healthcare plans co-payment scheme and… | 一项新的共偿制医保计划 |
[02:34] | …well, it wouldn’t interest you. | 反正 你不会感兴趣 |
[02:35] | Oh, the hell it wouldn’t! | 那可没准 |
[02:37] | You know they’re too cheap to pay for a butt-lift? | 你知道我们的医保连臀部提拉手术都付不起吗 |
[02:41] | I sit on this thing all day long, | 我整天坐着工作 |
[02:42] | that’s work-related! | 这明明跟工作有关 |
[02:45] | Listen, I really have to go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[02:47] | But I would like to discuss this matter | 但我很想尽早 |
[02:49] | at the first possible opportunity. | 跟你继续讨论这事 |
[02:50] | So would I. | 我也是 |
[02:53] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[02:54] | I need you two to fill in the eight-to-ten slot tonight. | 我需要你俩今晚填八点到十点节目的缺 |
[02:57] | Floyd, the Happy Chef, is in rehab again. | 欢乐大厨Floyd又进戒毒所了 |
[03:02] | Oh, great. I was supposed to have dinner… | 这下好了 我今晚本来要和 |
[03:04] | …with a successful, handsome doctor! | 一位事业成功的英俊医生共进晚餐的 |
[03:07] | She thinks we’re all as happy to work all night as she is. | 她觉得我们都像她一样特愿意熬夜工作 |
[03:10] | Well, you’re a psychiatrist, frasier. | 你不是心理医生吗 Frasier |
[03:12] | She’s a cold, repressed workaholic… | 她是个冷漠 压抑的工作狂 |
[03:14] | …who has no sex life whatsoever. | 根本没有性生活 |
[03:16] | Can’t you help her? | 你难道不能帮帮她吗 |
[03:20] | I’ve tried, Roz. | 我努力过了 Roz |
[03:28] | Why do we bother having a service elevator? | 我们要货梯有什么用 |
[03:32] | I just rode up nineteen floors… | 我刚刚跟两个大汗淋漓 |
[03:34] | …with two sweaty moving men munching on chili-dogs… | 嚼着热狗的搬运工一起坐了十九层电梯 |
[03:36] | …which they proceeded to drip onto my suede shoes. | 还把汤汁撒在了我的小羊皮鞋上 |
[03:39] | How will I ever get that stain out? | 我怎么才能把污渍洗掉 |
[03:47] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[03:50] | Dog saliva! | 狗唾液 |
[03:53] | Nature’s miracle solvent. | 纯天然的神奇去污剂 |
[03:58] | So who’s moving out anyway? | 到底谁要搬走 |
[03:59] | Deirdre Sauvage, the one who writes the romance novels. | Deirdre Sauvage 言情小说家 |
[04:02] | Yeah, the lost Gabor sister’s finally outta here. | Gabor失散多年的老姐姐终于走人啦 |
[04:06] | Well, she’s a very sweet person and I’m going to miss her. | 她挺好的 我会想念她的 |
[04:09] | Well, you’re not the one she’s always undressing with her eyes. | 是吗 因为她没用过眼神扒光你 |
[04:12] | She lured me into her apartment one time, | 有次她把我骗进她家 |
[04:14] | supposedly to fix a lamp. | 说是让我帮她修灯 |
[04:15] | Next thing I know, I got a drink in my hand… | 一眨眼的工夫 我手里被塞了杯酒 |
[04:17] | and she’s reading me a dirty poem about meadow walks. | 而她开始给我念关于草原漫步的淫诗 |
[04:21] | Well, I must admit she’s never done that to me. | 我得说她从没这样对我做过 |
[04:24] | Yeah well, if she does, | 是啊 如果她对你下手了 |
[04:25] | don’t fake a charley horse to get outta there. | 别想假装抽筋脱身 |
[04:27] | She’ll just try to rub it! | 她会直接给你按摩的 |
[04:32] | Speaking of romance, Dr. Crane… | 说到浪漫 Crane医生 |
[04:34] | when I washed your shirt this morning… | 今早我给你洗衬衫的时候 |
[04:36] | I couldn’t help noticing lipstick in the oddest places. | 不小心在奇怪的地方看到了口红印 |
[04:40] | I’ll take it negotiations went well last night…? | 我猜你昨晚的交涉挺顺利的 |
[04:45] | I’d rather not discuss it, thank you. | 我不想继续这个话题 谢谢 |
[04:46] | Why, is there a problem? | 为什么 有什么问题吗 |
[04:47] | Things between me and Kate | 我和Kate这事 |
[04:48] | just went a little faster than I intended. | 进行得有点太快 |
[04:51] | I’ll say! | 可不是 |
[04:51] | There were also four buttons missing… | 四颗扣子没了 |
[04:53] | …and teeth-marks in the shoulders! | 肩膀上还有牙印呢 |
[04:56] | Thank you, Inspector Moon! | 谢谢了 大侦探Moon |
[05:01] | Things got a little out of hand. | 事情有点失控了 |
[05:04] | I think we should slow down a bit but er… | 我觉得我们应该放慢速度 但是 |
[05:05] | I’m afraid to tell her for fear of hurting her feelings. | 我担心实话实说会让她伤心 |
[05:08] | Daphne, how about a woman’s perspective? | Daphne 你从女性角度给我点建议吧 |
[05:10] | Let’s just say, for argument’s sake, | 打个比方 为了讨论方便 |
[05:11] | that you and I succumbed to a… | 你和我抵不住诱惑 |
[05:12] | …A night of passion… | 激情一夜 |
[05:17] | – What, you and me? – Yes… | – 什么 你和我 – 是的 |
[05:19] | What bosoms heaving, | 比如 你对我动手动脚 |
[05:21] | shirt buttons catapulting through the air? | 衬衫纽扣到处乱飞吗 |
[05:23] | It’s a hypothetical question! | 就是个假设而已 |
[05:25] | I’ll say it is! | 就是呀 |
[05:27] | Oh, alright, somebody else! Alright? | 好吧 换个人 行了吧 |
[05:30] | So, you have a, a mad tryst with this young man… | 你和一个男人激战了一夜 |
[05:32] | …and then the next day he says that… | 第二天他说 |
[05:34] | …he thinks things are going too fast. | 他觉得你们之间发展得有点过快 |
[05:37] | He’d like to slow down. | 他想慢点来 |
[05:38] | What would you say? | 你会怎么说 |
[05:39] | I suppose I’d say, | 我觉得我会说 |
[05:40] | “Thanks for being honest. | “谢谢你说出了真心话 |
[05:42] | You’re probably right, we were moving fast.” | 也许你是对的 是有点快 |
[05:45] | “Not that it was too fast for you last night. | 不是说你昨晚的表现不够持久 |
[05:49] | Ohh, no, we were right on schedule then, weren’t we?” | 不 我们时间控制得刚刚好对吧 |
[05:52] | “But, now you’ve had your fun | 现在你爽过了 |
[05:53] | – though not too much, apparently… | 但肯定还不够满意 |
[05:55] | …and you want to be my friend. | 所以你想退回到朋友的位置 |
[05:56] | Well you can just sod off, Trevor Mulgrew!!!” | 那你还是滚蛋吧 Trevor Mulgrew” |
[06:03] | You know, I think I might have some buttons for this shirt… | 我可能有合适的扣子给你补补 |
[06:07] | You see, dad, the whole thing’s a minefield. | 你也看到了 老爸 这种事就是雷区 |
[06:10] | Ah, you’ll never learn, will you? | 你怎么就这么笨呢 |
[06:12] | Handling a woman’s easy! | 让女人听话还不容易 |
[06:14] | You know, you kill me. | 你急死我了 |
[06:16] | Mister Psychiatrist, | 大心理医生 |
[06:17] | you’ve always gotta make everything so complicated. | 你老是把简单的事情复杂化 |
[06:20] | A woman comes on too strong, | 女人逼得太紧 |
[06:21] | you just tell her to cool her engines! | 你就让她冷静点 |
[06:22] | It’s the easiest thing in the world. | 再简单不过了 |
[06:25] | Oh, Deirdre! I understand you’re leaving us. | Deirdre 我刚听说你要搬走了 |
[06:27] | – Alas, yes! – Oh, do come in! | – 可不是嘛 – 快进来 |
[06:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | Ohhh hello, Martin! | 你好呀 Martin |
[06:37] | You’ve been so kind to me, | 你一直对我这么好 |
[06:39] | I wanted to give you my new address. | 我想亲自给你送我的新地址来 |
[06:41] | Oh, great! I’d hate to lose touch! | 太好了 我可不想跟你失联 |
[06:44] | I also wanted to bring you a farewell gift. | 我还给你带了个告别礼物 |
[06:47] | My latest novel, “Foolish Escapade.” | 我最新的小说 <愚蠢的冒险> |
[06:50] | It’s the long-awaited sequel to “The Rose and the Rapier.” | 这是大家期盼已久的<玫瑰和利剑>的续集 |
[06:55] | – Swell! – I was er, | – 太棒了 – 我 |
[06:57] | thinking of you when I created the character of Lorenzo, | 可是以你为蓝本 创作出了Lorenzo |
[07:02] | the lovesick gondolier… | 这个害怕去爱的船夫 |
[07:06] | How ’bout that? Hah! | 是吗 |
[07:08] | Hey, where are my manners? | 我怎么这么没礼貌 |
[07:09] | Let me show you out! | 我送你出门 |
[07:12] | Oh, by the way, the lock on my suitcase is jammed. | 对了 我箱子上的锁卡住了 |
[07:16] | I was er, hoping that you’d come and… | 我想也许你能过来帮我 |
[07:19] | …tinker with it? | 修好它 |
[07:20] | Oh gee, you know, I’d love to, Deirdre. But I… | 真不巧 我很想帮忙 Deirdre 但我 |
[07:23] | I promised Frasier I’d do something with him tonight. | 我答应Frasier今晚好好陪他的 |
[07:26] | Oh oh, dad, didn’t I mention it? | 老爸 难道我忘了告诉你 |
[07:28] | I’m filling in for The Happy Chef tonight… | 今晚我为欢乐大厨代班 |
[07:30] | …so, you’re all hers! | 所以 你带他走吧 |
[07:32] | Oh, marvelous! | 太好了 |
[07:37] | Goodnight, Lorenzo. | 晚安 Lorenzo |
[07:42] | Hello, Polly. How can I help you? | 你好 Polly 有什么能帮你 |
[07:44] | Oh, I’m so glad I got through! | 终于接通我了 |
[07:46] | I’m sitting here not knowing what to do. | 我现在坐在这不知所措 |
[07:48] | I find myself lacking a certain spice. | 我觉得这儿缺点味道 |
[07:50] | Well Polly, if you want to shake up your routine, | Polly 如果你想脱离日常琐事 |
[07:53] | why don’t you er try something new and dangerous? | 为什么不去尝试刺激的新鲜事 |
[07:58] | Er, skydiving, belly-dancing, perhaps? | 跳伞啊 也许跳跳肚皮舞啊 |
[08:00] | That ought to add some spice. | 这能给你的生活增加色彩 |
[08:03] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么呀 |
[08:05] | I’m making an apple tart | 我在做苹果馅饼 |
[08:06] | and I’m out of cinnamon! | 可家里没肉桂了 |
[08:12] | I see. | 明白了 |
[08:13] | Listeners for the fourth time this hour… | 听众们 这是这小时里我第四次说了 |
[08:18] | I am not The Happy Chef. | 我不是欢乐大厨 |
[08:22] | I am The Irritated Psychiatrist, Dr. Frasier Crane! | 我是被惹毛的心理医生 Frasier Crane |
[08:28] | We’ll be right back after the news. | 新闻过后 马上回来 |
[08:34] | And while we’re on the subject of tarts… | 既然说到馅饼 |
[08:38] | I’m really sorry about that call. | 我很抱歉接错了 |
[08:41] | No, it’s alright, Roz. | 没事 Roz |
[08:42] | Why don’t you just run along for your date? | 要不你还是去约会吧 |
[08:43] | I can handle the last ten minutes here. | 就剩十分钟了 我一个人能行 |
[08:45] | – Are you sure? – Sure! | – 你确定吗 – 当然 |
[08:46] | I mean, I feel terrible leaving you here alone in the lurch. | 把你一个人丢下我实在于心不忍 |
[08:49] | We are a team, Frasier; | 我们是一个团队 Frasier |
[08:50] | you just say the word and I’ll stay… | 只要你一句话 我就必定留下 |
[08:51] | Hey, hold that elevator! | 嘿 按住电梯 |
[09:01] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[09:01] | Oh, yes. Er, look, I, I’m glad you’re still here. | 有 还好你还没下班 |
[09:04] | Er, listen… | 我想说 |
[09:05] | No-no-no, me first this time. | 不 不 不 这次我先说 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:10] | I really think that we should slow things down. | 我真心觉得我们应该慢慢来 |
[09:15] | Oh, I am so glad you said that! | 你这么说我太高兴了 |
[09:17] | I wanted to say the same thing but I was… | 我也是想这么说 但是我 |
[09:19] | I was afraid that you’d feel I was rejecting you! | 我怕你觉得我是在拒绝你 |
[09:22] | Oh, how sensitive. And yet, | 真贴心呢 不过 |
[09:23] | at the same time, how full of yourself. | 你以为你算老几 |
[09:32] | You are one tough nut, lady. | 你可真是块硬骨头啊 |
[09:35] | Well, all this definitely shows we’re doing the right thing. | 这些正说明我们做出了正确的选择 |
[09:38] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[09:39] | Frankly, now that we’ve got that settled… | 说真的 既然话都说开了 |
[09:41] | …do you mind if I ask you a question about last night? | 我能问你个问题吗 关于昨晚 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[09:43] | What the hell was that?! | 那是怎么回事 |
[09:44] | I have no idea! | 我完全没头绪 |
[09:47] | I… ever since I’ve gotten here… | 从我一到电台 |
[09:48] | …you have done nothing but irritate me | 你就没干别的 光让我上火了 |
[09:50] | like a persistent skin rash. | 像块顽固牛皮癣似的 |
[09:53] | Yes, and you me! | 是呀 你还不是一样 |
[09:54] | And, and, and last night was no different. | 昨晚你也还是一样 |
[09:55] | You just kept talking and talking and talking… | 你一直说 一直说 一直说 |
[09:57] | …and I guess that mouth of yours just ticked me off so much | 可能是你那小嘴张张合合 一直挑逗我 |
[09:59] | I just had to have it! | 我不得不上去亲你 |
[10:02] | The whole thing… it’s just, it’s so primitive! | 整个过程 那么原始 |
[10:05] | Yeah, yeah… …animal! We were just functioning on instinct. | 是呀 像动物一样 全靠本能支配 |
[10:09] | It’s fascinating, really. | 感觉太美妙了 |
[10:10] | Oh, oh, let’s not dismiss the element of danger. | 还有置身危险的刺激 |
[10:13] | All those people outside that could have | 外面的人随时可能 |
[10:14] | walked in any moment and caught us. | 进来撞见我们 |
[10:15] | That crossed my mind… | 我当时也想到了 |
[10:18] | For once, in my cautious, buttoned-down life… | 在我小心翼翼 传统守旧的生命中 总算有一次 |
[10:21] | …I felt like a real bad boy. | 我觉得自己像个坏小子 |
[10:25] | I felt like a… dirty girl. | 我觉得自己像个浪女孩 |
[10:29] | What did you just call yourself? | 你刚刚管自己叫什么 |
[10:30] | I said “Dirty girl.” | 浪女孩 |
[10:35] | You bad boy. | 你个坏小子 |
[10:39] | You dirty girl. | 你个浪女孩 |
[10:42] | You bad boy! | 你个坏小子 |
[10:45] | – Dirty girl! – Bad boy…! | – 浪女孩 – 坏小子 |
[10:49] | Dirty girl…! | 浪女孩 |
[11:00] | How much time do we have left on the news? | 新闻还有多长时间才结束 |
[11:01] | Three minutes. But that’s alright, | 3分钟 但是不用着急 |
[11:02] | I can play lots of extra commercials! | 还有一堆广告可以加进去 |
[11:05] | In local news, Congressman Robert Gill was accused… | 本地新闻 Robert Gill议员被指控 |
[11:08] | of accepting bribes from a waste treatment facility. | 收受某垃圾处理场的贿赂 |
[11:10] | Asked to comment, the congressman said | 被问及此事 议员回应道 |
[11:12] | Yes! | 对 |
[11:13] | Yes! I am a bad boy, aren’t I… | 对 我就是坏小子 |
[11:17] | …you dirty girl! Come to your bad boy! | 浪女孩 快来你的坏小子这儿 |
[11:20] | Oh, yes… Oh, no! | 太棒了 不对 |
[11:23] | Is that the on-air light? | 现在亮的是直播灯吗 |
[11:24] | Stop talking. | 别再说了 |
[11:26] | You must have hit the switch with your elbow | 肯定是我们在那个的时候 |
[11:27] | while we were… | 你用胳膊肘碰到按钮了 |
[11:27] | Stop talking! | 别再说了 |
[11:28] | We’d better hurry up and get dressed while we still… | 我们最好赶快结束 穿好衣服 |
[11:30] | Stop talking! | 别再说了 |
[11:48] | Okay, Fabio… | 好了 大情圣 |
[11:52] | I want two things. | 我要你答应两件事 |
[11:54] | you will never make another crack about my sex life. | 第一 以后你再也不许嘲弄我的性生活 |
[11:58] | I don’t care if I start dating a lumber camp. | 就算我跟伐木工约会也不行 |
[12:02] | Done. | 成交 |
[12:04] | And two: who’s Dirty Girl? | 第二 谁是浪女孩 |
[12:07] | I can’t tell you that. | 无可奉告 |
[12:09] | Oh, come on, Frasier! | 拜托 Frasier |
[12:11] | I swear, I won’t tell a soul! | 我发誓不会告诉任何人 |
[12:14] | Yes? | 喂 |
[12:15] | Not yet, I’ll call you back. | 他还没说呢 一会给你打回去 |
[12:20] | Doc… | 医生 |
[12:22] | I got one thing to say to you… | 我就想说一句话 |
[12:23] | Go ahead, take your best shot. | 说吧 火力全开吧 |
[12:26] | I am so proud of you, man. | 我真为你骄傲 真汉子 |
[12:31] | Well, doesn’t that just put the cherry on the parfait. | 谢谢 真是 锦上添花啊 |
[12:35] | Now come on you gotta tell me | 来吧 告诉我 |
[12:37] | who’s the mystery chick? | 神秘女郎是谁 |
[12:39] | Bulldog, haven’t you already seen? | Bulldog 你没看到吗 |
[12:41] | I’ve told half a dozen reporters | 我跟好几个记者都说了 |
[12:42] | that I’m not going to name names. | 我不会把她的名字说出来的 |
[12:44] | Yeah, don’t you see this right here? | 不就在这儿吗 |
[12:45] | “‘I Won’t Fink,’ Says Kinky Shrink.” | “打死我也不说” 坏小子心理医生说 |
[12:53] | Good afternoon, Dr Crane. | 下午好 Crane医生 |
[12:54] | Miss Costas. | Costas小姐 |
[12:55] | Hey, hey, you’re the boss – | 你可是老板 |
[12:57] | make him tell who his playmate was. | 快逼他说出小玩伴是谁 |
[13:00] | Bulldog, this is really none of your business. | Bulldog 别人的事你就别瞎掺和了 |
[13:02] | Oh, but we got a pool going. | 但我们都开始打赌了 |
[13:03] | So far, hot money’s on Roz. | 目前 Roz是热门人选 |
[13:05] | What?! Oh, well, thank you… | 啥 多谢你们 |
[13:08] | …but I think I have a little more self-respect… | 但我自认为还是挺自爱的 |
[13:10] | …than to have a quickie with a co-worker | 不至于跟同事在直播的时候打炮 |
[13:11] | on the air! | 还放给全世界听 |
[13:16] | What kind of slut do they think I am? | 我在他们眼中是有多放荡 |
[13:19] | Dr. Crane, could I have a word with you in private? | Crane医生 我能私下跟你聊聊吗 |
[13:22] | Er, I-I’d love that, | 行啊 |
[13:23] | but I, I’ve got my show in two minutes. | 但我的节目两分钟后就开始了 |
[13:25] | Actually you don’t. | 其实不必了 |
[13:26] | – What? – I’m suspending you for a week. | – 什么 – 我要停你职一周 |
[13:29] | Bulldog, you’re going on. | Bulldog 你代班吧 |
[13:30] | Roz, you’ll have to produce. | Roz 你得来制作节目了 |
[13:32] | Alright! | 够好的 |
[13:38] | I must say, I find that a, a bit harsh… | 我不得不说 这处罚有点过了 |
[13:41] | …all things considered. | 综合所有因素来考虑 |
[13:42] | Yes, I can see how you might feel that way. | 我明白你的感受 |
[13:45] | But the station does have certain standards… | 但电台有规定 |
[13:47] | …and it is my job to enforce them. | 我身在其位 必须执行 |
[13:49] | Now if you will excuse me, | 如果没别的事情了 |
[13:50] | I have to meet with one of last night’s sponsors. | 我得去和昨晚的赞助商之一开会了 |
[13:52] | The Wholesome Family Cookie Company. | 健康家庭饼干公司 |
[14:03] | Hey! Turn those lights out! | 嘿 快关灯 |
[14:06] | Why? | 咋了 |
[14:07] | Deirdre hasn’t finished moving yet. | Deirdre还没搬完家呢 |
[14:12] | If she sees the light in here, | 要是开着灯 |
[14:12] | she’ll know I’m home! | 她会发现我在家的 |
[14:14] | You can see your living room from her bedroom. | 从她卧室可以看到你的客厅 |
[14:16] | Her bedroom…? | 她的卧室 |
[14:17] | She had me cornered in there yesterday. | 昨天她把我骗进卧室 逼入死角 |
[14:19] | I don’t mind telling you, | 我也不怕实话跟你说 |
[14:20] | I haven’t been that scared since Korea. | 从朝鲜战争后我就没这么害怕过 |
[14:26] | Don’t worry, dad. | 别担心 老爸 |
[14:27] | Look, I have no intention of letting anyone in here tonight. | 今晚我不会让任何人进门的 |
[14:30] | There’s a damn tabloid news crew down in the lobby. | 大厅里有小报记者堵着 |
[14:33] | I had to go in the back way | 我还得走后门 |
[14:35] | and use the service elevator. | 从货梯上来 |
[14:37] | Say, I tuned in to your show tonight. | 对了 我今晚本来想听你的节目 |
[14:38] | Why weren’t you on it? | 但你怎么没上 |
[14:42] | If you must know, I’ve been suspended for a week. | 你要非想知道 我被停职一周 |
[14:44] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[14:46] | I spent the last three hours | 我刚才三小时一直 |
[14:47] | at the observation deck of the Space Needle. | 待在太空针塔的观景平台上 |
[14:50] | Looking down on a city that’s looking down on me. | 俯视着这个蔑视我的城市 |
[14:55] | – Hello, Dr Crane. – Daphne. | – 好啊 Crane医生 – Daphne |
[14:58] | I’m not here. | 就说我不在家 |
[14:59] | Yes. Your father’s not here either. | 好的 你爸也想假装不在家 |
[15:01] | It’s so nice having the whole house to myself. | 家里就剩我一个人的感觉真好啊 |
[15:08] | – Daphne. – Oh, how lovely. | – Daphne – 多巧 |
[15:10] | Now the whole family’s not here. | 现在一家人都不在家了 |
[15:15] | I listened to your programme as I was driving home last night. | 我昨晚开车回家时在听你的节目 |
[15:18] | Here’s a bill to replace the front wheel of my Mercedes… | 这是我的大奔换前轮的账单 |
[15:20] | and the second to replace the back bumper | 第二张的账单是给不知名的国产车 |
[15:22] | …of some wretched little domestic car. | 换撞坏的后保险杠 |
[15:26] | Go easy on your brother, | 别闹你哥哥了 |
[15:28] | Niles, he’s had a rough day. | Niles 他这一天够受的了 |
[15:29] | You’re right, dad. | 好吧 老爸 |
[15:30] | Er, Frasier, please accept my apologies. | Frasier 请接收我的道歉 |
[15:33] | I, I can imagine how trying this must have been for you. | 我能想象你现在有多难受 |
[15:36] | Thanks, Niles. | 谢谢 Niles |
[15:37] | ‘Course, it’s been no picnic for those of us who share your name. | 当然 跟你一个姓的我们也被拖下水了 |
[15:44] | My Maris took it particularly hard. | Maris尤其接受不了 |
[15:46] | When I left this morning… | 今早我离家的时候 |
[15:48] | …she was ordering new stationery… | 她在订新信纸 |
[15:50] | …with an accent aigu over the “E” In our name. | 在E的上方加了一撇 |
[15:54] | Hereafter, her memos will read, | 从此以后 她的备忘录上就会写着 |
[15:56] | “From the desk of Maris Crané” | “来自Maris Crané” |
[16:04] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[16:05] | Kate Costas Kate Costas. | |
[16:06] | Wait, wait! | 等会 等会 |
[16:08] | Alright, all of you. | 好了 你们 |
[16:09] | You know nothing about last night! | 就说你们都不知道昨晚的事 |
[16:13] | – Hello! – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[16:14] | Come in! | 快进来 |
[16:15] | Hello, Kate. Er, you know Niles, of course. | 你好 Kate 你见过Niles |
[16:18] | Er, this is my father, Martin… | 这是我父亲 Martin |
[16:20] | …and er, his healthcare worker. Daphne, | 这是他的医护人员 Daphne |
[16:21] | Kate Costas. | 这是Kate Costas |
[16:23] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry if I’m coming at a bad time. | 如果打扰了你们 我很抱歉 |
[16:26] | Oh no, no, I, I – we were just taking Eddie for a walk. | 没事 我们正要去遛狗呢 |
[16:29] | Eddie Eddie! | |
[16:30] | I have to be running along too. | 我也得走了 |
[16:33] | Oh, what’s that on your chin? | 你下巴上是什么呀 |
[16:34] | Have you been in the garbage again? | 你是不是又去翻垃圾了 |
[16:36] | You Bad Boy! | 你个坏小子 |
[16:50] | So… nice place. | 那么 你家很不错嘛 |
[16:54] | Whoa, what a view! | 哇 好景致 |
[16:56] | Yes. I’ll be enjoying it during my suspension. | 是啊 我在停职期间会好好欣赏的 |
[17:01] | Well… I guess that concludes the small-talk portion of our evening. | 我猜咱们也不用绕圈子了 |
[17:06] | Look, it must be obvious; i’ve come here to apologise. | 我的来意很明显 我是来道歉的 |
[17:09] | Oh, really. | 真的假的 |
[17:10] | For what? | 为什么道歉呢 |
[17:12] | Turning on me when I went out of my way to protect you? | 在我忙着保护你的时候捅我刀子吗 |
[17:14] | You know we’re both responsible for this. | 你很清楚我们俩都得负责 |
[17:16] | Yet I end up looking like an idiot | 结果最后我像个白痴 |
[17:17] | and you look like a no-nonsense boss! | 而你却像个高风亮节的领导 |
[17:19] | Alright, alright, just tell me what I can do to make this right. | 行了 我怎么才能补偿你 |
[17:21] | Nothing! There is nothing you can do… | 没有办法 什么也补偿不了我 |
[17:24] | there is nothing you can say, to make this up to me. | 不管你说什么 做什么 我都不会原谅你 |
[17:26] | The owners wanted you fired. | 大老板本想开了你的 |
[17:29] | That’s pretty good! | 这个理由不错 |
[17:31] | Look, there’s no way we can rewrite the past. | 好了 我们也没法重写历史 |
[17:34] | It happened, we did it, it’s on tape. | 我们确实那么做了 也被录下来了 |
[17:38] | But we can do this: | 但我们可以这样 |
[17:39] | we can prevent it from ever happening again. | 再也不那么干了 |
[17:41] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[17:43] | Obviously, there’s some kind of incredible attraction between us. | 很显然 我们对彼此有惊人的吸引力 |
[17:47] | The trick will be simply to avoid the opportunity. | 只要确保没有机会干就行了 |
[17:49] | We’re strong we’re intelligent | 我们是强大的 有脑子的 |
[17:54] | …and we’re alone in this apartment. | 现在我们就单独在家 |
[17:56] | – I’ll get my bag! – Yes… | – 我拿上包就走 – 好 |
[18:00] | Oh Kate, Kate, er, that news crew’s probably still in the lobby. | Kate 小报记者还守在大厅 |
[18:03] | Let me walk you to the service elevator and see you out. | 我送你从货梯下去 |
[18:09] | Going down? | 你也下去吗 |
[18:10] | No, you guys go ahead. | 不 你们先走吧 |
[18:11] | Just send it back up! | 给我把它按上来就行 |
[18:18] | Yes well, I’m sure if we really try… | 没错 只要咱们想 |
[18:20] | …we can keep things on a professional footing. | 绝对能保持单纯的同事关系 |
[18:22] | We’re two mature adults. | 我们是成熟的成年人 |
[18:24] | Just have to avoid all undue… | 肯定能经得住这过度的 |
[18:26] | …temptation. | 诱惑 |
[18:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:32] | I don’t know. Hello? | 不知道啊 有人吗 |
[18:34] | You know, let’s have a little light. | 咱们来点光吧 |
[18:38] | Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear me? | 有人吗 有人吗 有谁在吗 |
[18:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:43] | Yeah! What’s going on? | 是呀 怎么回事 |
[18:45] | Looks like you’re stuck. | 看来你们是被困住了 |
[18:47] | Same thing happened this morning. | 货梯今天早上也坏了 |
[18:48] | Took about half an hour to fix. | 修了半个小时才好 |
[18:51] | You two guys gonna be okay? | 你们俩能坚持一会儿吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah, yeah, we’re fine. We’re adults. | 行 没问题 我们都不是小孩了 |
[18:55] | We’re mature adults! | 我们是成熟的成年人 |
[19:16] | It’s getting sort of hot in here, isn’t it? | 怎么越来越热 你觉得呢 |
[19:17] | Yeah. It’s a bit, it’s a bit hot. | 是呀 是有点 有点热 |
[19:20] | You don’t mind if I take off my jacket, do you? | 我能把外套脱了吗 |
[19:21] | Makes no difference to me. | 我完全没意见 |
[19:30] | Looks like we’re gonna be here for a little while. | 看来咱得跟这耗上一阵子了 |
[19:32] | May as well try to make ourselves comfortable. | 还是得让自己舒服点 |
[19:36] | Maybe there are some chairs in here. | 也许这里有椅子 |
[19:39] | Ah, here we are! | 找到了 |
[19:41] | I’ll just have to move this down along… | 只要把这个挪开 |
[19:48] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[19:49] | I must have knocked open a music box in here somewhere. | 肯定是把里面的音乐盒撞开了 |
[19:55] | I’m not really in the mood for music. | 我现在听不得音乐 |
[19:56] | Could you stop that, please? | 快关了行吗 谢谢 |
[19:57] | Yes, yes, I’ll try. | 好 好 我试一试 |
[20:01] | God, it’s hot in here! | 天哪 怎么这么热 |
[20:05] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[20:06] | I seem to have broken a bottle of something… | 我好像打碎了一瓶东西 |
[20:11] | Musk oil…! | 是麝香油 |
[20:15] | Oh, oh, where is that damn music box? | 那该死的音乐盒到底在哪 |
[20:19] | Here it is! | 找到了 |
[20:22] | I really think that it would be a very good thing… | 我真心觉得你得 |
[20:24] | if you just did something about that musk oil | 处理一下麝香油比较好 |
[20:26] | Yes, alright. er… How about.. | 好的 这样呢 |
[20:28] | Oh, I know, hand me that drop-cloth there | 我知道了 把那块布递给我 |
[20:31] | and maybe I can just smother it. | 我来把它盖上 |
[20:38] | Who lives in this building?! | 你们楼里住的都是什么人 |
[20:42] | You know er, I think we can just forego the musk oil right now. | 我觉得现在先别管麝香油了 |
[20:46] | Why don’t you just cover, cover that back up. | 你把那个重新盖 盖好得了 |
[20:47] | No no no no no, not gonna touch this thing again. | 不 我可不碰那东西了 |
[20:50] | Look at me, I’m all dirty. | 你看我身上都脏了 |
[20:58] | Ooh, stop stop stop! | 不行 打住 |
[21:00] | You’re right! | 你说得对 |
[21:10] | We have gazed into the gaping maw of temptation, | 我们掉进诱惑的陷阱 |
[21:14] | and survived! | 居然躲过了一劫 |
[21:16] | My God, I’m, I’m, I’m proud of us! | 天啊 我 我真为我们感到骄傲 |
[21:20] | I am, too! God! | 我也是 谢天谢地 |
[21:26] | Of course, the cable could break. | 当然 监控摄像可能坏了 |
[21:31] | And we’d be kicking ourselves all the way down… | 那我们就会为没做而一直自责了 |
[21:33] | You are so right! | 说得太对了 |
[21:44] | Oh god! | 天哪 |
[21:51] | Oh great, that’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[21:58] | Goodnight, Dr Crane. | 晚安 Crane医生 |
[22:00] | Miss Costas. | 晚安 Costas小姐 |